Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sherlock The Abominable Bride(可恶的新娘)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sherlock The Abominable Bride(可恶的新娘)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:可恶的新娘
英文名称:Sherlock The Abominable Bride
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] The name’s Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street. 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 住在贝克街221B号
[00:08] – Afternoon. – Yeah. – 午安 – 好的
[00:11] He’s always like that. 他一直就这样
[00:15] Bad day was it? 今天过得不好吗
[00:16] Since yesterday you’ve moved in 你昨天才搬进来和他住
[00:17] with him and now you’re solving crimes together. 现在你们就一起破案了
[00:20] Mwah! Look at you, all happy, it’s not decent. 瞧你这副开心的模样 真不像样
[00:22] Who cares about decent? The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on! 谁在意像不像样 哈德森夫人 游戏开始了
[00:27] Don’t make people into heroes, John. 别把人想成英雄 约翰
[00:29] Heroes don’t exist and, if they did, I wouldn’t be one of them. 英雄并不存在 即使存在 我也不在其中
[00:31] I will burn the heart out of you. 我会让你生不如死
[00:35] Right, this should do it. 这样应该就行了
[00:39] – Are you wearing any pants? – No. – 你穿裤子了吗 – 没有
[00:41] Ok. 好吧
[00:44] This is how I want you to remember me, the woman who beat you. 我想让你记住 我打你的样子
[00:48] But there never was any monster. 但是怪物并不存在
[00:51] Sherlock? Here we are, at last. 夏洛克 我们总算见面了
[00:55] – Goodbye, John. – Sherlock! – 永别了 约翰 – 夏洛克
[00:56] ‘Those things will kill you.’ “那些东西会害死你”
[00:58] Oh, you bastard! 你这个混球
[01:00] The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins, 追寻罪犯的快感 令人血脉喷张
[01:02] just the two of us against the rest of the world. 我们两人对阵整个世界
[01:05] Wait! 等等
[01:07] We’re going to need to coordinate. 我们需要相互配合
[01:09] 夏洛克 福尔摩斯
[01:09] 夏洛克 福尔摩斯
[01:10] I asked you for one more miracle. 我求你再次创造奇迹
[01:11] – I asked you to stop being dead. – I heard you. – 我求你不要死 – 我知道了
[01:13] Shut up! You are not a puzzle solver, you never have been. 闭嘴 你不是解谜者 你一直都不是
[01:16] You’re a drama queen! 你就是个喜剧女王
[01:17] Now there is a man in there about to die. 现在有人快要死了
[01:19] The game is on, solve it! 游戏开始了 你快解密啊
[01:21] He is the Napoleon of blackmail. 他就是敲诈界的拿破仑
[01:24] No chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr. Holmes. 这次你不能成为英雄了 福尔摩斯先生
[01:27] I’m a high-functioning sociopath! 我是一个高智商的反社会分子
[01:30] There is no prison in which we could incarcerate Sherlock without 不管把夏洛克关到什么监狱里
[01:34] causing a riot on a daily basis. 他每天都能引起骚动
[01:36] The alternative, however, would require your approval. 我们还有另一个方案 但需要您的批准
[01:39] To the very best of times, John. 致我们最美好的时光 约翰
[01:43] Did you miss me? 你想我了吗
[01:44] Did you miss me? 你想我了吗
[01:45] How is this possible? 这怎么可能
[01:46] – How is the exile going? – I’ve only been gone four minutes. – 被流放的滋味如何 – 我才刚离开四分钟
[01:49] Well, I certainly hope you’ve learnt your lesson. 我希望 你已经吸取教训了
[01:51] Who needs me this time? 这次是谁 需要我的帮助
[01:52] Miss me? 你想我吗
[01:54] England. 英国
[02:08] “The Second Afghan War brought “第二次阿富汗战争 给很多人
[02:10] honours and promotion to many. 带来了荣誉和晋升的机会
[02:14] But, for me, it meant nothing but misfortune and disaster.” 但对我来说 这只是一场不幸和灾难”
[02:31] All right, Captain. 没事了 上尉
[02:43] “I returned to England with my health irretrievably ruined “我拖着毁坏的身体 回到了英国
[02:46] And my future bleak. 我的前途一片渺茫
[02:48] Under such circumstances, 在这种情况下
[02:50] I naturally gravitated to London. 我自然而然地 被吸引到了伦敦
[02:53] That great cesspool into which all the loungers…” 伦敦这个污水坑里 集聚了国内所有…”
[02:55] – Watson! – “And idlers of the empire are drained.” – 华生 – “游手好闲的懒汉”
[02:58] Watson! 华生
[03:01] Stamford. 我是斯坦福德
[03:03] Remember? 还记得我吗
[03:05] We were at Barts together. 我们在圣巴特医院共事过
[03:07] Yes, of course. Stamford. 我当然记得 你是斯坦福德
[03:09] Good Lord! Where have you been? 我的天 你去哪里了
[03:12] You’re as thin as a rake! 你现在骨瘦如柴的
[03:14] I made it home. Many weren’t so lucky. 我顺利回家了 很多人牺牲在了战场上
[03:19] – So what now? – I need a place to live. – 你现在怎么样 – 我需要找一个住处
[03:23] Somewhere decent at an affordable price. It’s not easy. 一个体面 我又能承担的地方 并不容易找到
[03:27] You know, you’re the second person to say that to me today. 今天你是第二个 跟我说这话的人
[03:31] Hmm? Who was the first? 第一个人是谁
[03:40] Good Lord. 我的天啊
[03:43] It’s an experiment, apparently. 看来他在做实验
[03:46] Beating corpses to establish 他鞭挞尸体是为了证明
[03:48] how long after death bruising is still possible. 死后的淤青能存在多长时间
[03:53] Is there a medical point to that? 从医学角度看 他这样做有什么意义吗
[03:55] Not sure. 我不知道
[03:57] Neither am I. So, where’s this friend of yours, then? 我也不知道 你的朋友在哪里
[04:09] Excuse me. 打扰了
[04:12] I do hope we’re not interrupting. 希望我们没有打扰到你
[04:21] You’ve been in Afghanistan, I perceive. 我觉得你去过阿富汗
[04:23] Dr. Watson, Mr. Sherlock… 华生医生 这位是夏洛克先生…
[04:25] Excellent reflexes, you’ll do. 优秀的反应能力 你是个不错的人选
[04:28] I’m sorry…? 抱歉 您说什么
[04:30] I have my eye on a suite of rooms near Regent’s Park. 我看中了摄政公园附近的一间套房
[04:32] Between us we could afford them. 我们俩一起 可以承担房租
[04:33] Rooms? Who said anything about rooms? 租房 我们没提过租房的事情啊
[04:35] I did, I mentioned it this morning, 今早我提过此事
[04:36] I was in need of a fellow lodger. 我需要一名同住的房客
[04:38] Now he appears after lunch 午饭后 斯坦福德就出现在这里
[04:39] in the company of a man of military aspect 还带着一名参过军的男子
[04:40] with a tan and a recent injury, both suggestive 你黝黑的皮肤 和近期的伤病表明
[04:43] of the campaign in Afghanistan and an enforced departure from it. 你参加过阿富汗战役 并被迫离开战场
[04:46] The conclusion seemed inescapable. 结论自然就出来了
[04:48] We’ll finalise the details tomorrow evening. 明晚 我们再敲定细节
[04:50] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 我先失陪了
[04:51] I have a hanging in 在旺兹沃思有场绞刑
[04:52] Wandsworth and I’d hate them to start without me. 我不喜欢他们在我没到之前开场
[04:54] – A hanging? – I take a professional interest. – 绞刑 – 这是我的职业兴趣
[04:57] I also play the violin and smoke a pipe. 我还喜欢拉小提琴和抽烟斗
[05:00] I presume that’s not a problem. 你应该不会介意吧
[05:02] Er, no, well… 不会
[05:02] And you’re clearly acclimatized to never getting 而且很明显 你习惯不把话说完
[05:04] to the end of a sentence. We’ll get along splendidly. 我们会相处得很好
[05:07] Tomorrow evening, seven o’clock, then. 那我们明晚七点见
[05:09] Oh, and the name is Sherlock Holmes 对了 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[05:12] and the address is 221B, Baker Street. 套房地址是贝克街221B号
[05:18] Yes… he’s always been like that. 他一直是这副样子
[05:34] \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇 马丁·弗瑞曼
[05:46] \h\h\h\h\h\h编剧&主创 \h马克·加蒂斯 \h史蒂文·莫法特
[05:59] Papers! Papers! 报纸 卖报纸
[06:07] Papers! Papers! 报纸 卖报纸
[06:11] – Here, how’s The Blue Carbuncle doing? – Very popular, Dr. Watson. – “蓝宝石奇案” 卖得好吗 – 非常好 华生医生
[06:13] 制片人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h苏·维特
[06:16] Is there going to be a proper murder next month? 下个月还会有正式的谋杀案吗
[06:18] I’ll have a word with the criminal classes. 我会去找警察和罪犯谈谈
[06:20] If you wouldn’t mind. 如果您不介意
[06:21] 导演 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h格拉斯·麦金农
[06:23] Is that him? Is he in there? 是他吗 他在车里吗
[06:25] Ow! No. 不
[06:27] No, no, not at all. Er, good day to you. 不 他不在 祝您过得愉快 再见
[06:29] Let on, walk. 启程吧
[06:32] Merry Christmas, Mr. Holmes! 圣诞节快乐 福尔摩斯先生
[06:53] Mr. Holmes! 福尔摩斯先生
[06:55] I do wish you’d let me know when you’re planning to come home! 我希望您计划要回家之时 能通知我一声
[06:59] I hardly knew myself, Mrs. Hudson. 我自己都不清楚呢 哈德森夫人
[07:01] That’s the trouble with dismembered country squires. 那些被肢解的乡绅是个麻烦事
[07:04] They’re notoriously difficult to schedule. 众所周知 他们的时间很难安排
[07:06] – What’s in there? – Never mind. – 箱子里面是什么 – 没什么
[07:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:09] Did you catch the murderer, Mr. Holmes? 你抓住凶手了吗 福尔摩斯先生
[07:11] Caught the murderer, still looking for the legs. 抓住凶手了 但还在找乡绅们的腿
[07:13] I think we’ll call it a draw. 我们算是打成平手了吧
[07:14] And I noticed you’ve 我注意到
[07:15] published another of your stories, Dr. Watson. 你又发表了一个故事 华生医生
[07:18] – Yes, did you enjoy it? – No. – 是的 你喜欢那个故事吗 – 不
[07:23] – I never enjoy them. – Why not? – 我一直不喜欢那些故事 – 为什么不喜欢呢
[07:26] Well, I never say anything, do I? 我从来都没台词 对不对
[07:29] According to you, I just show 在你笔下
[07:30] people up the stairs and serve you breakfasts. 我只负责带人上楼 还有给你们送早餐
[07:33] Well, within the narrative, 在故事里
[07:34] that is, broadly speaking, your function. 总得来说 那是你的职能
[07:37] My what?! 我的什么
[07:38] Don’t feel singled out, Mrs. Hudson, 别觉得被针对了 哈德森夫人
[07:39] I’m hardly in the dog one. 我在狗的那篇故事里 几乎没说话
[07:41] “The dog one?” “狗的那篇故事”
[07:42] I’m your landlady, not a plot device. 我是你们的女房东 不是一个情节设定
[07:45] Do you mean The Hound Of The Baskervilles? 你是指 “巴斯克维尔的猎犬”那个故事吗
[07:46] And you make the rooms so drab and dingy. 你们还把套房弄得又暗又脏
[07:49] Oh, blame it on the illustrator, he’s out of control! 怪插画家去吧 他才完全失控了
[07:51] I’ve had to grow this moustache just so people will recognise me. 我还得留这种胡子 好让大家认出我来
[07:56] “Over the many years it has been my privilege to record “这么多年来 我很荣幸可以记录
[07:59] The exploits of my remarkable friend, Mr. Sherlock Holmes, 我了不起的朋友 夏洛克·福尔摩斯的成就
[08:02] It has sometimes been difficult to choose which of his many 有时在他众多的案件中 我很难
[08:06] Cases to set before my readers. 找出能呈献给读者的故事
[08:09] Some are still too sensitive to recount, 有些案件太敏感 无法详细描述
[08:12] Whilst others are too recent in the minds of the public. 而有些 则尚存于公众的脑海中
[08:16] But in all our many adventures together, 但在我们一起经历的 众多冒险之中
[08:18] no case pushed my friend 还没有哪件案子
[08:20] To such mental and physical extremes 像 ‘可恶的新娘’ 那样
[08:24] As that of The Abominable Bride!” 把我朋友心理 及生理承受力逼到极限”
[08:28] Good Lord! 我的天啊
[08:30] Mrs. Hudson, there is a woman in my sitting room! 哈德森夫人 我的客厅里怎么有位女士
[08:34] Is it intentional? 是你故意安排的吗
[08:35] She’s a client. Said you were out, insisted on waiting. 她是客户 我说你出去了 但她坚持要等你回来
[08:40] Would you, er, care to sit down? 您愿意坐下吗
[08:43] Didn’t you ask her what she wanted? 您问她来做什么了吗
[08:45] You ask her! 你自己问她啊
[08:47] Why didn’t YOU ask her? 你怎么不问她呢
[08:49] How could I, what with me not talking and everything?! 我怎么问 我都不能说话
[08:52] Oh, for God’s sake, give her some lines, 看在上帝的份上 给她加些台词吧
[08:54] she’s perfectly capable of starving us! 她完全可以饿死我们
[08:58] Good afternoon. I am Sherlock Holmes, 中午好 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[08:59] this is my friend and colleague, Dr. Watson. 这是我的朋友兼同事 华生医生
[09:02] You may speak freely in front of him, 您可以在他面前畅所欲言
[09:03] – as he rarely understands a word. – Holmes! – 因为基本上他都听不懂 – 福尔摩斯
[09:05] However, before you do, 然而 在您开口之前
[09:06] allow me to make some trifling observations. 请允许我进行一些微小的观察
[09:08] You have an impish sense of humour, 您调皮而富有幽默感
[09:09] which currently you are 您现在正用这种幽默感
[09:10] deploying to ease a degree of personal anguish. 来减轻自己的痛苦
[09:13] You have recently married 您不久前嫁给
[09:15] a man of a seemingly kindly disposition, 一个表面上性情温和的男人
[09:17] who has now abandoned you 而他为了一个讨厌
[09:19] for an unsavoury companion of dubious morals. 而且可疑的同伴抛下了你
[09:22] You have come to this agency as a last resort, 您抱着和解的希望
[09:24] in the hope that reconciliation may still be possible. 万不得已来到这里
[09:26] Good Lord, Holmes! 我的天啊 福尔摩斯
[09:28] All of this is, of course, perfectly evident from your perfume. 这些都是从您的香水味 推断出来的
[09:34] Her perfume? 她身上的香水味吗
[09:35] Yes, her perfume, which brings insight to me 是的 我从香水味上能得到推理
[09:38] and disaster to you. 而你却要面临灾难了
[09:39] How so? 你为何这么说
[09:40] Because I recognised it and you did not. 因为我认出她了 而你却没有
[09:44] – Mary! – John. – 玛丽 – 约翰
[09:47] Why, in God’s name, are you pretending to be a client? 天啊 你为什么扮成客户
[09:50] Because I could think of no other way to see my husband, husband. 因为我想来见自己的丈夫 丈夫
[09:57] It was an affair of international intrigue. 那件案子是个国际阴谋
[10:00] It was a murdered country squire. 那只是个乡绅谋杀案罢了
[10:01] Nevertheless, matters were pressing. 尽管如此 当时情况很紧急
[10:03] I don’t mind you going, my darling, 我不介意你去查案 亲爱的
[10:05] I mind you leaving me behind. 我介意的是 你就这样抛下了我
[10:06] But what could you do?! 你能帮上什么忙呢
[10:07] Well, what do you do, 那你又帮了什么忙
[10:08] except wander around taking notes, looking surprised?! 你不就是一脸惊讶 四处闲逛 记记笔记吗
[10:11] Enough! 够了
[10:14] The stage is set, the curtain rises. 舞台已经备好 帷幕已经升起
[10:18] We are ready to begin. 我们要准备开始演出了
[10:21] Begin what? 开始什么演出
[10:23] Sometimes to solve a case, one must first solve another. 有时若想查明一桩案子 另一桩必先水落石出
[10:26] – Oh, you have a case, then, a new one? – An old one, very old. – 你又接新案子了吗 – 是一桩很古老的旧案
[10:32] I shall have to go deep. 我必须深入调查
[10:34] Deep? Into what? 深入调查什么
[10:36] Myself. 自身
[10:39] Lestrade! Do stop loitering by the door and come in. 莱斯特雷德 别在门口闲逛了 进来吧
[10:44] How did you know it was me? 你怎么知道是我
[10:46] The regulation tread is unmistakable. 脚步声是无法改变的
[10:48] Lighter than Jones, heavier than Gregson. 你的脚步声比琼斯的轻 但比格雷格森的重
[10:50] I… I just came up… Mrs. Hudson didn’t seem to be talking. 我刚上来 哈德森夫人似乎不愿说话
[10:54] I fear she has branched 恐怕她属于
[10:55] into literary criticism by means of satire. 用讽刺手法 批判文学作品的流派
[10:58] It is a distressing trend in the modern landlady. 这是当代女房东的趋势 真令人沮丧
[11:01] What brings you here in your off-duty hours? 你为何在下班后过来
[11:04] – How do you know I’m off duty? – Well, since your arrival, – 你怎么知道我下班了 – 自我们开始谈话
[11:06] you’ve addressed over 40% of your remarks to my decanter. 百分之四十以上的时间 你的眼睛都瞟向酒瓶
[11:09] Watson, give the Inspector what he so clearly wants. 华生 把探长明显想要的东西给他吧
[11:13] So… Lestrade, what can we do for you? 那么 莱斯特雷德 我们能为你做些什么
[11:18] Oh, I’m not here on business, I just thought I’d drop by. 我不是来办事的 我就是顺便来看看
[11:22] A social call? 您是指 社交拜访吗
[11:24] Yeah, of course, just to wish you the compliments of the season. 是的 我只是来恭贺佳节的
[11:31] – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐
[11:32] – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐
[11:34] Thank God that’s over. 寒暄总算结束了
[11:35] Now, Inspector, what strange happening compels you 探长 什么奇怪的事情逼着你
[11:37] to my door, but embarrasses you to relate? 来我这里 但你又难以启齿呢
[11:40] Who said anything happened? 我没说有事发生啊
[11:42] You did. By every means short of actual speech. 你说了 你想方设法地表现出来了
[11:46] Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, Holmes, you have misdiagnosed. 福尔摩斯 你推断错了
[11:50] Then, correct me, Doctor. 那么纠正我吧 医生
[11:53] He didn’t WANT a drink, he needed one. 他不是想喝酒 他是需要喝酒
[11:57] He’s not embarrassed, he’s afraid. 他不是觉得尴尬 而是感到害怕
[12:02] My Boswell is learning. 我的传记者学得很快嘛
[12:04] They do grow up so fast. 他们真是在飞速成长啊
[12:07] Watson, restore the courage of Scotland Yard. 华生 让伦敦警察厅重拾勇气吧
[12:09] Inspector, do sit down. 探长 请坐下
[12:12] I’m, I’m not afraid, exactly. 我 我不是在害怕 完全不是
[12:15] Fear is wisdom in the face of danger, 恐惧 是面临危险时的一种智慧
[12:17] it is nothing to be ashamed of. 这没有什么好羞耻的
[12:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:21] From the beginning, then. 那就从头开始 讲这个案子吧
[12:29] You! 是你
[12:31] No, please! 不要 求求你
[12:41] You?! 是你吗
[12:46] A moment. 等等
[12:56] When was this? 什么时候发生的事情
[12:58] Yesterday morning. 昨天早上
[13:00] The bride’s face, how was it described? 新娘的脸是什么样的
[13:06] “White as death, mouth like a crimson wound.” “死人般惨白 嘴巴像道深红色的伤口”
[13:14] Poetry or truth? 诗意描写 还是真相如此
[13:16] Many would say they’re the same thing. 很多人认为 这两种方式都一样
[13:18] Yes, idiots. 对 因为他们都是笨蛋
[13:20] Poetry or truth? 诗意描写 还是真相如此
[13:22] I saw her face myself. Afterwards. 事发之后 我亲自查看过她的脸
[13:27] After what? 什么事发之后
[13:28] You? 是你
[13:32] Or me? 还是我
[13:40] Oh, really, Lestrade, a woman blows her own brains out in public 莱斯特雷德 一个女人当众吞枪自杀
[13:43] and you need help identifying the guilty party? 你还要我帮忙识别罪犯
[13:46] I feel Scotland Yard has reached a new low. 伦敦警察厅的智商再创新低
[13:49] That’s not why I’m here. 这不是我来这里的原因
[13:50] – I surmised. – What was her name, the bride? – 我猜也是 – 那个新娘 叫什么
[13:54] Emelia Ricoletti. Yesterday was her wedding anniversary. 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 昨天是她的结婚纪念日
[13:57] The police, of course, were called. 当然 有人报了警
[14:00] And her body taken to the morgue. 她的尸体 也被送去了停尸房
[14:03] Standard procedure. Why are you telling us what may be presumed? 这是标准程序 你究竟为何告诉我们此事
[14:07] Because of what happened next. 是因为后来 发生了奇怪的事
[14:11] Limehouse. Just a few hours later. 几个小时之后 在莱姆豪斯
[14:26] Thomas Ricoletti. Emelia Ricoletti’s husband. 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂的丈夫托马斯·瑞克莱蒂
[14:31] Presumably on his way to the morgue to identify her remains? 我推断 他是要去停尸房 辨认妻子的尸体吧
[14:36] As it turned out, he was saved the trip. 而之后 他发现没这个必要了
[14:46] Do not forget me # 勿忘我 #
[14:50] Do not forget me # 勿忘我 #
[14:54] Remember the maid… # 还记得那个少女吗 #
[14:57] Who are you? 你是谁
[14:58] The maid of the mill… # 那个磨坊少女 #
[14:59] Why are you doing this? Just tell me who you are! 你为什么这样做 你究竟是谁
[15:03] You recognise our song, my dear? 你听出这首歌了吗 亲爱的
[15:07] I sang it at our wedding. 我在婚礼上唱过的歌
[15:14] Emelia? 艾美莉亚
[15:16] You, you’re dead, you can’t be here, you died! 你不可能出现在这里 你已经死了
[15:20] Am I not beautiful, Thomas? 我美吗 托马斯
[15:23] As beautiful as the day you married me? 是否和你娶我那天一样美
[15:27] What the hell is all this about?! 这到底是怎么回事
[15:30] What does it look like, my handsome friend? 你觉得呢 这位英俊的朋友
[15:36] It’s a shotgun wedding. 这是一场枪杆下的婚礼
[15:47] Till death us do part. Twice in this case. 这场案子中 演绎了两次至死不渝
[16:08] Extraordinary. 这案子真是离奇
[16:10] Impossible. 真是难以置信
[16:12] Superb. 这案子棒极了
[16:13] Suicide as street theatre, murder by corpse. 当街自杀 诈尸杀人
[16:15] Lestrade, you’re spoiling us. 莱斯特雷德 你会宠坏我们的
[16:17] Watson, your hat and coat. 华生 拿上衣服和帽子
[16:18] – Where are we going? – To the morgue. – 我们去哪里 – 去停尸房
[16:19] There’s not a moment to lose, 一刻也不能耽误
[16:21] which one can so rarely say of a morgue. 虽然很少有人 急着去停尸房
[16:23] And am I just to sit here? 那我就在这里坐着吗
[16:24] Not at all, my dear. We’ll be hungry later. 不用 亲爱的 我们一会就饿了
[16:27] Holmes, just one thing, 福尔摩斯 我有个问题
[16:28] tweeds in a morgue? 我能穿粗呢衣服 去停尸房吗
[16:30] Needs must when the devil drives, Watson. 形势所迫 不得不为 华生
[16:36] Ma’am. 再会 夫人
[16:37] – I’m part of a campaign, you know. – Oh, campaign? – 我也是竞选的一员 – 什么竞选
[16:41] – Votes for women. – And are you for or against? – 妇女选举权 -你是支持还是反对
[16:46] Get out. 出去
[17:03] Oh, have they gone off again, have they? 他们又走了吗
[17:07] I don’t know, what a life those gentlemen lead. 我真不知道 他们过的是什么生活
[17:09] Huh, yes. Those gentlemen! 是啊 这些先生们
[17:12] Oh, never you mind. 不要在意了
[17:14] Oh, almost forgot, that came for you. 差点忘了 这是给你的
[17:26] Mrs. Hudson, tell my husband I’ll be home late, 哈德森夫人 请您转告我丈夫 我今天晚点回来
[17:31] I have some urgent business. 我有点急事
[17:32] Is everything all right? 没出什么事吧
[17:34] Oh, you know, just a, er, friend in need. 一个朋友找我帮忙
[17:36] Oh, dear. What friend? 什么朋友
[17:40] England. 英国的朋友
[17:44] Well, that’s not very specific. 她说得也太含糊了
[17:51] Who’s on mortuary duty? 停尸房今天谁值班
[17:54] – You know who. – Always him. – 你知道的 – 一直是他
[18:03] Please tell me which idiot did this! 这是哪个白痴干的
[18:09] It’s for everyone’s safety. 这是为了大家的安全
[18:14] This woman is dead, half her head is missing. 这女人已经死了 半边脑袋都不见了
[18:17] She’s not a threat to anyone. 她谁都威胁不到
[18:18] Tell that to her husband, he’s under a sheet over there. 你去跟她丈夫说吧 他就在那边的床单下面
[18:21] Whatever happened in Limehouse last night, I think 不管昨天晚上 莱姆豪斯发生了什么事
[18:24] we can safely assume it wasn’t the work of a dead woman. 我们都可以假定 绝不是女尸干的
[18:26] Stranger things have happened. 更离奇的事都发生过
[18:29] Such as…? 比如呢
[18:31] Well… Strange things. 就是 离奇的事
[18:34] You’re speaking like a child. 你这话说得像个孩子
[18:35] This is clearly man’s work. Where is he? 肯定是活人干的 他去哪了
[18:42] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[18:45] Hooper. 霍珀
[18:50] You, back to work! 你 回去干活
[18:53] So, come to astonish us with your magic tricks, I suppose? 用你的把戏 来震撼我们吧
[18:58] Is there anything to which you would like to draw my attention? 你需要我注意什么事吗
[19:00] Nothing at all, Mr. Holmes. 完全没有 福尔摩斯先生
[19:02] You may leave any time you like. 您想待多久都行
[19:05] Dr. Hooper, I asked Mr. Holmes to come here. 霍珀医生 是我请福尔摩斯先生过来的
[19:08] Cooperate. 请你配合一点
[19:09] That’s an order. 这是命令
[19:13] There are two “Features of interest”, 有”两个特征值得注意”
[19:14] as you are always saying in Dr. Watson’s stories. 正如你常在 华生医生的故事中所说
[19:17] I never say that. 我从没说过这话
[19:18] You do, actually, quite a lot. 你说过 很多次
[19:22] First of all, this is definitely Emelia Ricoletti. 首先 这就是艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂的尸体
[19:25] She has been categorically identified. 她的身份已经确定
[19:27] Beyond a doubt, it is her. 毋庸置疑 这就是她
[19:28] Then who was that in Limehouse last night? 那昨晚出现在莱姆豪斯的是谁
[19:30] That was also Emelia Ricoletti. 那位也是艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂
[19:32] It can’t have been. She was dead, she was here. 不可能 她死了 她一直在这里
[19:35] She was positively identified 她丈夫临死之前几秒钟
[19:37] by her own husband, seconds before he died. 才确认过她的身份
[19:40] He had no reason to lie, could hardly have been mistaken. 他没有理由说谎 也不可能搞错
[19:42] The cabbie knew her, too, there’s no question it’s her. 车夫也指认了 那的确就是她
[19:45] But she can’t have been in two places at the same time, can she? 但她不可能 同时出现在两个地方
[19:50] No, Watson, one place is 没错 华生
[19:51] strictly the limit for the recently deceased. 刚离世的人 只能在一个地方出现
[19:53] Holmes! 我知道了 福尔摩斯
[19:54] – Could it have been twins? – No. – 她们可能是双胞胎吗 – 不可能
[19:56] Why not? 为什么
[19:57] Because it’s never twins. 她就没有双胞胎姐妹
[19:58] Emelia was not a twin, nor did she have any sisters. 艾美莉亚甚至连同胞姐妹都没有
[20:01] She had one older brother who died four years ago. 她有个哥哥 四年前去世了
[20:04] Hmm, maybe it was a secret twin. 有可能是没公开的孪生姐妹
[20:08] A what?! 什么
[20:09] A secret twin. 没公开的孪生姐妹
[20:12] Hmm? You know? 你听懂了吗
[20:14] A twin that nobody knows about. 就是没人知道的双胞胎
[20:15] This whole thing could have been planned. 整个案子可能都是策划好的
[20:17] Since the moment of conception. 从怀孕就开始策划吗
[20:19] How breathtakingly prescient of her. 她可真是有远见
[20:21] – It is never twins, Watson! – Then what’s your theory? – 不可能是双胞胎 华生 – 那你怎么看
[20:25] More to the point, what’s your problem? 更重要的一点是 你又是什么毛病
[20:28] – I… I don’t understand… – Why were you so frightened? – 你什么意思 – 你在害怕什么
[20:30] Nothing so far has justified your assault on my decanter, 目前为止 还无法合理解释 你为何突袭我的酒壶
[20:33] and why have you allowed a dead woman to be placed under arrest? 还有你为什么 要让人监禁一具女尸
[20:36] Ah, that would be the other feature of interest. 这个特征也很值得我们注意
[20:40] A smear of blood on her finger. 她手指上有血迹
[20:43] That could have happened any number of ways. 留下血迹的原因可太多了
[20:45] Indeed. There’s one other thing. 没错 还有一件事
[20:49] It wasn’t there earlier. 这块血迹 是之后留下的
[20:52] Neither was that. 那边的血迹也一样
[21:04] You! 是你
[21:06] You? 还是你
[21:08] You?! 是你吗
[21:09] Holmes? 福尔摩斯
[21:12] Gun in the mouth, a bullet through the brain… 吞枪自尽 子弹贯穿头颅
[21:17] Back of the head blown clean off. 后脑被炸得不知去向
[21:22] How could he survive? 他是怎么活下来的
[21:26] “She”, you mean. 是”她”吧
[21:28] I’m sorry? 什么
[21:30] Not “He”, “She”. 不是”他” 是”她”
[21:32] Yes, yes of course. 对啊 没错
[21:36] Well, thank you all for a fascinating case. 感谢你们提供这么有趣的案子
[21:38] I’ll send you a telegram when I’ve solved it. Watson. 破案之后我会发电报给你们 走吧 华生
[21:43] The gunshot wound was obviously the cause of death, 虽然死因很明显是枪击
[21:46] but there are clear indicators of consumption. 不过肺痨的症状也很明显
[21:48] It might be worth a postmortem. 验尸还是很有必要的
[21:50] We need all the information we can get. 我们得尽可能 多收集一点信息
[21:52] Oh, isn’t he observant, now that Daddy’s gone! 老爸一走 他就有火眼金睛了
[21:59] I AM observant in some ways, 在某些方面 我的观察力很敏锐
[22:02] just as Holmes is quite blind in others. 就像福尔摩斯 在某些方面很迟钝一样
[22:06] Really? 是吗
[22:07] Yes, really. 没错
[22:10] Amazing… what one has to do to get ahead in a man’s world. 你想在男权社会出人头地 也真是不容易啊
[22:24] What’s he saying that for? 他这话是什么意思
[22:26] Get back to work! 回去干活
[22:35] Well, Holmes? Surely you must have some theory? 福尔摩斯 说说吧 你肯定有想法了
[22:39] Not yet. These are deep waters, Watson, deep waters. 还没有 这个案子深不可测 华生 深不可测
[22:47] And I shall have to go deeper still. 但我必须深入调查
[22:52] 西区恐怖杀人案 贵族惨遭杀害
[22:54] 伊斯灵顿小教堂 惊现船长尸体
[22:55] 鬼魂身份未定 马夫称”就是瑞克莱蒂夫人”
[22:58] 恶棍”新娘”杀人案 下一个受害者是谁
[22:58] “It was not for several months that we were to pick up” “不出几个月之后 我们再次
[22:58] 伦敦警察厅感到困惑 汉莫斯诺子爵神秘死亡
[23:01] “The threads of this strange case again.” 被牵扯到这个奇案之中
[23:04] “And then under very unexpected circumstances.” 案情也变得更加出乎意料”
[23:08] Five of them now, all the same, every one of them. 现在已经有五起案子了 全都一模一样
[23:12] Hush, please, this is a matter of supreme importance. 别说话 我在阅读很重要的资料
[23:14] What is? 什么资料
[23:15] The obliquity of the ecliptic. I have to understand it. 黄赤交角的问题 我得搞明白才行
[23:18] What is it? 那是什么东西
[23:19] I don’t know, I’m still trying to understand it. 我也不知道 我正在努力学呢
[23:21] I thought you understood everything. 我还以为你无所不知呢
[23:22] Of course not, that would be 当然不是了
[23:23] an appalling waste of brain space. I specialise. 那多浪费我的大脑空间 我有专攻领域
[23:25] And what’s so important about this? 那你为什么学黄赤交角
[23:26] What’s so important about five boring murders? 那我为何要关心 五起无聊的谋杀案
[23:29] They’re not boring. Five men dead, 这怎么无聊了 五个男人
[23:31] murdered in their own homes, rice on the floor 在自己家中被杀 地上撒满大米
[23:34] like at a wedding, and 像婚礼现场一样
[23:35] the word “You” Written in blood on the wall! 墙上还用血写着”你”
[23:39] It’s, it’s her, it’s the Bride. Somehow she’s risen again. 就是她 就是那个新娘干的 她不知怎么就复活了
[23:44] – Solved it. – You can’t have solved it! – 我破案了 – 你怎么可能破案了
[23:47] Of course I’ve solved it, it’s perfectly simple. 我当然破案了 答案多简单啊
[23:49] The incident of the mysterious Mrs. Ricoletti, the killer from 神秘的瑞克莱蒂夫人杀人案 凶手
[23:51] beyond the grave, has been widely reported in the popular press. 是来自阴间的鬼魂 从此被媒体大肆渲染
[23:54] Now people are disguising their own dull little murders as the 刚好凶手可以用鬼魂的传说
[23:56] work of a ghost, to confuse 掩盖自己卑劣的杀人计谋
[23:59] the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard. 还能迷惑 愚蠢低能的伦敦警察厅
[24:01] There you are, solved. 你看 我破案了
[24:02] Pay Mrs. Hudson a visit on your way out, 你出门的时候 去拜访下哈德森夫人
[24:04] she likes to feel involved. 她喜欢有参与感
[24:05] You sure? 你确定吗
[24:07] Certainly. Go away. Watson! I’m ready. 当然 你快走吧 华生 我准备好了
[24:10] Your hat and boots, we have an important appointment. 带上帽子穿好鞋 我们有个重要的约会
[24:14] Didn’t Dr. Watson move out a few months ago? 华生医生不是几个月之前就搬走了吗
[24:17] He did, didn’t he? 对 他搬走了
[24:19] Who have I been talking to all this time? 那我一直都是跟谁说话呢
[24:22] Well, speaking on behalf 请允许我代表
[24:23] of the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard, 愚蠢低能的伦敦警察厅说上一句
[24:25] that chair is definitely empty. 那个椅子上一直都没人
[24:28] It is, isn’t it? Works surprisingly well, though. 确实没人 不过刚刚的画面还不错
[24:33] I actually thought he was improving. 我还以为他能有所进步呢
[25:11] Ah. Where have you been? 你去哪里了
[25:13] Sorry, sir, I’m rather behind my time this morning. 抱歉 先生 我今早起晚了
[25:15] Are you incapable of boiling an egg?! 你连鸡蛋都不会煮吗
[25:18] The fires are rarely lit, there is dust everywhere 火也基本没点 到处都是灰尘
[25:21] and you almost destroyed my boots scraping the mud off them. 而且你在给靴子清泥的时候 差点把它毁了
[25:24] If it wasn’t my wife’s business 要不是我妻子负责
[25:25] to deal with the staff, I would talk to you myself. 管理佣人 我早就亲自管教你了
[25:27] Where is my wife? 我妻子人呢
[25:29] Begging your pardon, sir, but the mistress has gone out. 抱歉 先生 夫人出去了
[25:31] – Out? At this hour of the morning? – Yes, sir. – 一大早就出门了 – 是的 先生
[25:33] Did you not know that, sir? 您不知道吗 先生
[25:34] Where did she go? She’s always out these days. 她去哪里了 她最近怎么总出门
[25:37] Not unlike yourself… sir. 您不也一样 先生
[25:39] I’m sorry…? 你说什么
[25:40] Just observing, sir. 只是我自己的观察 先生
[25:42] Well, that’s quite enough, nobody asked you to be observant. 够了 谁让你观察了
[25:44] Sorry, sir, I just meant 抱歉 先生 我只是注意到
[25:45] you’re hardly ever home together any more, sir. 你们现在很少一起在家 先生
[25:47] You are dangerously close to impertinence. 你现在的言行近乎无礼
[25:49] I shall have a word with my wife to have a word with you. 我会告诉我妻子 让她好好管教你
[25:52] Very good, sir. And when will you be seeing her? 好的 先生 您什么时候能见到夫人呢
[25:57] Now, listen… 你听着
[25:58] Oh, I nearly forgot, sir. A telegram came for you. 我差点忘了 先生 这有封您的电报
[26:01] You forgot?! 你忘了
[26:02] – No, I nearly forgot. – What have you been doing all morning? – 不是 我差点忘了 – 你这一早上都干什么了
[26:05] Reading your new one in The Strand, sir. 读您在”斯特兰报”刊登的新故事 先生
[26:08] Did you enjoy it? 你喜欢我的新故事吗
[26:09] Why do you never mention me, sir? 您为什么没提到我呢 先生
[26:11] Go away. 下去吧
[26:19] \h 若方便 速来 若不方便 也请速来 福尔摩斯
[26:28] – The what of the what? – The obliquity of the ecliptic. – 你说什么 – 我说黄赤交角
[26:31] “Come at once,” You said. I assumed it was important. 你说”速来” 我还以为是很重要的事
[26:33] It is. 是很重要
[26:35] It’s the inclination of 黄赤交角就是
[26:36] the earth’s equator to the path of the sun 地球的赤道面 与其绕太阳运行的
[26:38] on the celestial plane. 轨道平面的夹角
[26:39] You been swotting up? 你刚学的吗
[26:41] – Why would I do that? – To sound clever. – 我为什么要学那个 – 为了显得你聪明
[26:42] – I am clever. – Oh, oh, I see. – 我本来就很聪明 – 我明白了
[26:45] You see what? 你明白什么了
[26:46] I deduce we’re on our way to see someone cleverer than you. 我推测 我们是要去见一个 比你聪明的人
[26:52] Shut up. 闭嘴
[27:47] 我说很丑 您刚才说到《蓝色的鱼贩》
[28:07] Sorry, what? 抱歉 你说什么
[28:26] To anyone who wishes to study mankind, this is the spot. 如果你想研究人类 这里是最合适的地方
[28:30] Handy really, as your 对你来说 也很方便
[28:31] ever-expanding backside is permanently glued to it. 毕竟你不断膨胀的屁股 已经永远粘在这里了
[28:34] – Good morning, brother mine. – Sherlock. Dr. Watson. – 早上好 哥哥 -夏洛克 华生医生
[28:38] You look… well, sir. 你看起来 很不错 先生
[28:40] Really? I rather thought I looked enormous. 是吗 我以为自己看起来很臃肿
[28:43] Well, now you mention it, this level of consumption 既然您提到了 这种暴饮暴食的行为
[28:45] is incredibly injurious to your health. 对您健康的危害极大
[28:49] Your heart… 您的心脏
[28:50] – No need to worry on that score, Watson. – No? – 不必为此担忧 华生 – 没必要吗
[28:51] There’s only a large cavity where that organ should reside. 他装心脏的地方 本来就是个空腔
[28:54] – It’s a family trait. – Oh, I wasn’t being critical. – 这是家族病 – 我没有指责你的意思
[28:57] If you continue like this, 如果你继续这样生活
[28:59] sir, I give you five years at the most. 先生 我估计您最多能活五年
[29:01] – Five? – We thought three, did we not, Sherlock? – 五年 – 我们以为只有三年呢 是吧 夏洛克
[29:04] I’m still inclined to four. 我还是倾向于四年
[29:05] As ever, you see but you do not observe. 你还是这样 只会看 不懂得观察
[29:07] Note the discolouration in the whites of my eyes, 注意我眼白的颜色发生了变化
[29:10] the visible rings of fat around the corneas. 角膜周围出现可见的脂肪圈
[29:12] Yes, you’re right. I’m changing 没错 你说得有道理
[29:13] my bet to three years, four months and 11 days. 那我改成三年四个月零十一天
[29:14] A bet?! 敢赌吗
[29:15] I understand your disapproval, Watson, 我理解你的不赞同 华生
[29:17] but if he’s feeling competitive, 但他好胜心切
[29:18] it’s perfectly within his power to die early. 完全可以自己控制死亡时间
[29:21] That’s a risk you’ll have to take. 这是必须要承担的风险
[29:22] You’re gambling with your own life? 你这是在拿自己的性命打赌
[29:24] Why not? It’s so much more exciting than gambling with others’. 为何不呢 这比拿别人性命打赌 有意思多了
[29:27] Three years flat, if you eat that plum pudding! 这块葡萄干布丁下肚 我赌你只能活三年
[29:29] Done. 成交
[29:36] I expected to see you a few days ago about the Manor House case. 前几天的庄园一案 我以为会遇见你
[29:40] I thought you might be a little out of your depth there. 我想那案子 你有点力不从心吧
[29:42] No. I solved it. 不会 我已经解决了
[29:44] – It was Adams, of course. – Yes, it was Adams. – 肯定是亚当斯 – 对 是亚当斯
[29:46] Murderous jealousy. He’d 他是因嫉妒而杀人
[29:48] written a paper for the Royal Astronomical Society 他为皇家天文学会写了一篇
[29:50] on the obliquity of the ecliptic, 关于黄赤交角的论文
[29:53] and then read another that seemed to surpass it. 然后他又读到一篇 更棒的文章
[29:56] – I know, I read it. – Did you understand it? – 我知道 我看了 – 你看懂了吗
[29:58] Yes, of course I understood it, it was perfectly simple. 我当然能看懂 那文章非常简单
[30:00] No, did you understand the murderous jealousy? 不 你懂嫉妒杀人吗
[30:03] It is no easy thing for a 让一个聪明人
[30:05] great mind to contemplate a still greater one. 去读懂更聪明人的心思 实属不易啊
[30:09] Did you summon me here just to humiliate me? 所以你叫我来 就是为了羞辱我吗
[30:11] Yes. 当然
[30:13] Of course not, but it is by far the greater pleasure. 当然不是 但这是我目前最大的乐趣了
[30:15] Then would you mind explaining exactly why you did summon…? 你能否解释下叫我来的原因
[30:17] Our way of life is under threat from an invisible enemy. 我们的生活正在被 一位无形的敌人威胁着
[30:21] One that hovers at our elbow on a daily basis. 这个人每天都在我们身边徘徊
[30:24] These enemies are everywhere… undetected… and unstoppable. 这些敌人无处不在 悄无声息 无人能挡
[30:30] Socialists? 他们是社会主义者吗
[30:32] Not socialists, Doctor, no. 不是社会主义者 医生
[30:34] Anarchists? No. – 他们是无政府主义者吗 – 不是
[30:36] The French? The suffragists? 他们是法国人吗 还是妇女参政者
[30:38] Is there any large body of people you’re not concerned about? 还有你没有关心到的 大规模人群吗
[30:41] Dr. Watson is endlessly vigilant. Elaborate… 华生医生永远心怀警惕 你详细说明一下
[30:44] No. Investigate. 不 你去调查吧
[30:46] This is a conjecture of mine, I need you to confirm it. 这只是我的推测 我需要你去证实它
[30:49] I’m sending you a case. 我把这个案子交给你
[30:50] – The Scots? – The Scots?! – 他们是苏格兰人吧 – 什么苏格兰人
[30:52] Are you aware of recent theories concerning what is 你知道最近有个理论是关于
[30:54] known as paranoia? 妄想症的吗
[30:56] Oh, sounds Serbian. 这话听着像是塞尔维亚人
[30:58] A woman will call on you, Lady Carmichael. 有个叫卡迈克尔的女人 会去找你
[31:00] I want you to take her case. 我要你接下她的案子
[31:02] But these enemies, how are we to defeat them 你如果不告诉我们 这些敌人是谁
[31:04] if you won’t tell us about them? 我们要如何打败他们
[31:06] We don’t defeat them. We most certainly lose to them. 我们无法打败他们 我们永远也无法战胜他们
[31:10] Why? 为什么
[31:13] Because they are right. And we are wrong. 因为他们是对的 而我们是错的
[31:17] Lady Carmichael’s case, what is it? 卡迈克尔女士那里 是什么案子
[31:19] Rest assured, it has features of interest. 放心吧 是你会感兴趣的案子
[31:22] I never really say that. You really do. – 我从未这么说过 – 你真的说过
[31:25] And you’ve solved it already, I assume? 我估计你已经解决了吧
[31:26] Only in my head. I need you for the, er, legwork. 只是想通了而已 我要你帮我跑个腿
[31:30] Why not just tell us your solution? 为何不告诉我们 你的推理呢
[31:32] And where would be the sport in that? 那还有什么意思呢
[31:35] Will you do it, Sherlock? 你愿意接手这个案子吗 夏洛克
[31:36] I can promise you a superior distraction. 我保证这会是个极好的消遣
[31:39] On one condition. Have another plum pudding. 我就一个条件 你再吃个葡萄干布丁吧
[31:41] There’s one on the way. 我正准备吃呢
[31:43] Two years, 11 months and four days. 你只能活两年十一个月零四天了
[31:44] Ha, it’s getting exciting now! Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock. 开始变得好玩咯 滴答 滴答
[31:53] Thank you, Wilder. 谢了 威尔德
[31:55] Also, a Mr. Melas to see you, Mr. Holmes. 有一位梅拉斯先生要见你 福尔摩斯先生
[31:58] Ah. Give me five minutes, I have a wager to win. 等我五分钟 我还有场赌局要赢呢
[32:04] Better make that 15. 你还是等我十五分钟吧
[32:08] Ticktock. 滴答
[32:13] Mr. Holmes, I have come here for advice. 福尔摩斯先生 我是来请你出主意的
[32:16] – That is easily got. – And help. – 那倒不难 – 还有您的帮助
[32:18] Not always so easy. 那就未必容易了
[32:20] Something has happened, Mr. Holmes, something… unusual 福尔摩斯先生 我遇到了一些 不寻常的事情
[32:24] and… terrifying. 骇人听闻的事情
[32:27] Then you are in luck. 那你真是太幸运了
[32:28] Luck?! 幸运吗
[32:30] Those are my specialisms. Hmm, this is really very promising. 那是我的专长 这个案子有点意思
[32:33] Holmes… 福尔摩斯
[32:35] Please… do tell us what has so distressed you. 请告诉我们 您在苦恼些什么
[32:40] I… I thought long and hard as to what to do, 我思前想后很久 不知该怎么办
[32:43] but then it occurred to me that my husband was 后来突然想起 我丈夫与您的哥哥相识
[32:46] an acquaintance of your brother and that perhaps through him… 所以也许通过他…
[32:51] The fact is, I’m not sure 其实我也不太确定
[32:52] this comes within your purview, Mr. Holmes. 这事是否在您的管辖范围内 福尔摩斯先生
[32:54] No? 是吗
[32:56] Lord help me, I think it may be a matter for a priest. 上帝啊 也许我该找个驱魔师
[33:01] And what does your morning threaten, my dear? 你早晨受到什么惊吓了 亲爱的
[33:05] A vigorous round of embroidering? 刺绣做地停不下来吗
[33:08] An exhausting appointment at the milliners? 还是跟女帽商们见面太频繁了
[33:10] I hope you are teasing, Eustace. 你就喜欢取笑我 尤斯塔斯
[33:23] What is it? 怎么了
[33:26] Eustace? 尤斯塔斯
[33:28] Daniel, Sophie, go out and play. 丹尼尔 苏菲 你们去外面玩会
[33:30] But, Mama… 但是 妈妈
[33:31] Look, do as I tell you, quickly now. 听话 快去吧
[33:48] Well, Eustace, what does this mean? 尤斯塔斯 这是什么东西
[33:55] Death. 死亡
[33:57] What? 什么
[33:58] It means death. 这意味着死亡
[34:04] Er, nothing, it’s, er, it’s nothing. 没什么 没什么
[34:08] I was… mistaken. 我弄错了
[34:10] My dear, you’ve gone quite pale. 亲爱的 你脸色好苍白
[34:13] It’s nothing! 我没事
[34:18] – Eustace… – ‘Did you keep the envelope?’ – 尤斯塔斯 – 信封你还留着吗
[34:20] My husband destroyed it, but it was blank. 我丈夫销毁了 但上面什么都没有
[34:23] No name or address of any kind. 没有姓名 没有地址
[34:25] Tell me, has Sir Eustace spent time in America? 尤斯塔斯先生有在美国待过吗
[34:29] – No. – Not even before your marriage? – 没有 – 你们结婚之前 也没有吗
[34:31] – Well, not to my knowledge. – Hmm. – 据我所知没有 – 好吧
[34:34] Pray, continue with your fascinating narrative. 请您接着讲 这个令人着迷的故事吧
[34:39] Well, that incident took place last Monday morning. 那件事 发生在上周一的清晨
[34:43] It was two days later on 两天后 也就是周三
[34:44] the Wednesday that my husband first saw her. 我丈夫第一次看见了她
[34:47] Who? 看见了谁
[34:54] Eustace? 尤斯塔斯
[35:00] She’s come for me, Louisa! 她来找我了 路易莎
[35:03] Oh, God, help me, my sins have found me out! 天啊 帮帮我 我的罪孽找到我了
[35:06] Who’s come for you? Eustace, you’re frightening me. 谁来找你了 尤斯塔斯 你吓到我了
[35:10] Well, look, look! 看啊 看啊
[35:16] Don’t you see her? 你没看见她吗
[35:18] No, I see no-one. 我什么也没看见
[35:26] Gone. 她走了
[35:31] You keep so many secrets from me, is this another? 这又是一个 你瞒着我的秘密吗
[35:34] Who have you seen? 你看见了谁
[35:37] It was her! 是她
[35:41] It was the Bride! 那个鬼新娘
[35:45] And you saw nothing? 但你什么也没看见吗
[35:47] Nothing. 是的
[35:48] – Did your husband describe…? – Nothing, until this morning. – 你丈夫有描述过… – 没有 直到今天早晨
[36:08] Eustace?! 尤斯塔斯
[36:23] Eustace?! 尤斯塔斯
[36:34] Eustace? 尤斯塔斯 是你吗
[36:39] Eustace?! 尤斯塔斯
[36:45] Blast! 该死的
[36:47] Eustace?! 尤斯塔斯
[36:49] Where are you? It’s me! 你去哪里了 是我啊
[36:53] Do not forget me # 勿忘我 #
[36:58] Do not forget me # 勿忘我 #
[37:04] Remember the maid # 还记得那少女吗 #
[37:08] The maid of the mill… # 那个磨坊少女 #
[37:26] Who are you? 你是谁
[37:30] I demand you speak, who are you?! 我命令你 报上名来
[37:36] Eustace, speak to me. In the name of God! 尤斯塔斯 说句话啊 天啊
[37:42] She’s… 她是…
[37:44] She is Emelia Ricoletti. 她是艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂
[37:54] No, not you. 不 不可能是你
[37:59] No… 不要
[38:01] Please! 求你了
[38:03] This night, Eustace Carmichael, you will die! 今晚 尤斯塔斯·卡迈克尔 你必死无疑
[38:39] – Holmes? – Hush, Watson. – 福尔摩斯 – 别出声 华生
[38:40] But Emelia Ricoletti, the Bride. 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 那个新娘
[38:42] – Well, you know the name? – You must forgive Watson, – 你知道她的名字吗 – 请原谅华生
[38:45] he has an enthusiasm for 他就热衷于说一些
[38:46] stating the obvious, which borders on mania. 显而易见的事实 他就喜欢这样
[38:48] May I ask, how is your husband this morning? 请问 您丈夫今早还好吗
[38:50] He refuses to speak about the matter. 他拒绝谈论此事
[38:53] Obviously, I have urged him to leave the house. 显然 我已催促 让他离开家
[38:55] No, no, he must stay exactly where he is. 不行 他必须得待在家里
[38:56] Well, you don’t think he’s in danger? 您不觉得 他正处于危险之中吗
[38:58] Oh, no, somebody definitely 当然 的确是有人
[38:59] wants to kill him, but that’s good for us. 想害他性命 但对我们来说是件好事
[39:01] You can’t set a trap without bait. 要设陷阱 还需先有诱饵
[39:03] My husband is not bait, Mr. Holmes. 我丈夫可不是诱饵 福尔摩斯先生
[39:05] No, but he could be if we play our cards right. 如果我们确保万无一失 就没有关系
[39:06] Now, listen, you must go home immediately. 听着 你现在立刻回家
[39:09] Dr. Watson and I will follow on the next train. 华生医生和我会乘坐下一班火车过去
[39:11] There’s not a moment to lose, Sir Eustace is to die tonight. 一刻也不能耽搁 尤斯塔斯爵士今夜会死
[39:13] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[39:14] And we should… probably avoid that. 我们也许能避免此事
[39:17] – Definitely. – Definitely avoid that. – 是一定 – 一定会避免此事
[39:25] Little brother has taken the case, of course. 当然 我弟弟接下了这件案子
[39:29] I now rely on you to keep an eye on things, 那就拜托你 帮我多留心此事了
[39:31] but he must never suspect you are working for me. 但绝不能让他怀疑 你在为我办事
[39:34] Are you clear on that, Watson? 听清楚了吗 华生
[39:40] You can rely on me, Mr. Holmes. 请相信我 福尔摩斯先生
[39:46] You don’t suppose… – I don’t and neither should you. – 你说会不会 – 不会 你也不该有这种想法
[39:48] You don’t know what I was going to say. 你又不知道我打算说什么
[39:49] You were about to suggest there may be some supernatural agency 你是想说 可能有什么超自然的力量
[39:51] involved in this matter. And I was about to laugh in your face. 牵扯其中 而我正准备当面嘲笑你
[39:54] But the Bride, Holmes, Emelia Ricoletti again. 但那个新娘 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂再次出现了
[39:57] A dead woman walking the earth. 一名死去的女子又重现人间
[39:59] – You amaze me, Watson. – I do? – 你真让我惊讶啊 华生 – 是吗
[40:02] Since when have you had any kind of imagination? 你什么时候开始 居然这么有想象力了
[40:05] Perhaps since I convinced the reading public that 估计自从我让读者们相信
[40:08] an unprincipled drug addict 道德败坏的瘾君子
[40:09] was some kind of gentleman hero. 也能是风度翩翩的英雄人物吧
[40:11] Yes, now you come to mention it, that was quite impressive. 是啊 提到这事 你还真是了不起啊
[40:14] You may, however, rest assured there are no ghosts in this world. 你放心 这个世界上没有鬼
[40:21] Save those we make for ourselves. 鬼怪只来自我们心中
[40:25] Sorry, what did you say? 抱歉 你这话是什么意思
[40:29] Ghosts we make for ourselves, what do you mean? 我们想象出的鬼 这是什么意思
[40:37] Somnambulism. 我有梦游症
[40:39] I beg your pardon? 您说什么
[40:41] I sleepwalk, that’s all. It’s a common enough condition. 我会梦游 就这样 不是什么大事
[40:45] I thought you were a doctor! 您不就是医生吗
[40:46] The whole thing was a… bad dream. 整件事就是一场恶梦
[40:50] Including the contents of the envelope you received? 包括您收到的 信封里的东西吗
[40:53] Well, that’s a grotesque joke. 那只是个奇怪的玩笑
[40:55] Well, that’s not the impression you gave your wife, sir. 您妻子感觉并非如此啊 先生
[40:58] – She’s an hysteric, prone to fancies. – No. – 她有臆想病 很容易幻想 – 并非如此
[41:03] – I’m sorry, what did you say? – I said no, she’s not an hysteric. -很抱歉 您说什么 – 我说不对 她并没有臆想病
[41:06] She’s a highly intelligent woman of rare perception. 她是个有着罕见洞察力的聪明女人
[41:10] My wife sees terror in an orange pip. 我的妻子从橙核里看出了恐惧
[41:13] Your wife can see worlds where no-one else can see 你的妻子能在别人认为毫无价值的地方
[41:15] anything of value whatsoever. 看出很多东西
[41:17] Can she really? 真的吗
[41:19] And how do you “Deduce” That, Mr. Holmes? 那您是如何”推理”出来的呢 福尔摩斯先生
[41:22] She married you. 她嫁给了你
[41:24] I assume she was capable of finding a reason. 我想她一定有合理的理由
[41:27] I’ll do my best to save your life tonight, but first it would 今晚我会竭尽全力护你周全 但首先
[41:30] help if you would explain your connection. 如果您能解释与瑞克莱蒂一案的关系
[41:31] to the Ricoletti case. 我想定会大有帮助
[41:34] Ricoletti? 瑞克莱蒂
[41:35] Yes. In detail, please. 是的 请详情说来
[41:38] I’ve never heard of her. 我从未听说过她
[41:40] Interesting. I didn’t mention she was a woman. 有意思 我并没有提到 她是个女人
[41:42] We’ll show ourselves out. I hope to see you again in the morning. 我们先告辞了 希望明早还能再见到你
[41:45] You will not. 我们不会再见面了
[41:47] Then sadly I shall be solving your murder. Good day. 那可真是不幸 那我就得来破你的谋杀案了 再会
[41:55] Well, you tried. 你尽力了
[41:59] Will you see that Lady Carmichael receives this. Thank you. 请转交给卡迈克尔夫人 谢谢
[42:01] – Good afternoon. – Certainly, sir. – 午安 – 没问题 先生
[42:03] What was that? 那是什么
[42:04] Lady Carmichael will sleep alone tonight, 卡迈克尔夫人今晚
[42:06] upon the pretence of a violent headache. 会假装头痛难忍 而独自就寝
[42:07] All the doors and windows of the house will be locked. 所有的门窗都会上锁
[42:10] Ha! You think the spectre, er, Bride, 你觉得那幽灵 那鬼新娘
[42:15] will attempt to lure Sir Eustace outside again? 会再次试图将尤斯塔斯爵士 引到外面去吗
[42:18] Certainly. Why else the portentous threat? 当然 不然她为何口出狂言
[42:20] – “This night you will die!” – Well, he won’t follow her, surely? – “今晚你必死无疑” – 他不会跟出去的吧
[42:23] Hmm, it’s difficult to say quite what he’ll do. 他会怎么做 还真的很难说
[42:26] – Guilt is eating away at his soul. – Guilt? About what? – 愧疚在吞噬他的灵魂 – 愧疚 什么愧疚
[42:29] Something in his past. The orange pips were a reminder. 他的过去 那些橙核是个提醒
[42:31] – Not a joke? – Not at all. – 不是玩笑吗 – 完全不是
[42:34] Orange pips are a traditional 有一个传统是用橙核
[42:35] warning of avenging death, originating in America. 来预警复仇偿命的 这个起源于美国
[42:38] Sir Eustace knows this only too well, 尤斯塔斯爵士对此再了解不过了
[42:40] just as he knows why he is to be punished. 他很清楚自己 为何要受惩罚
[42:42] Something to do with Emelia Ricoletti? 是和艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂有关吗
[42:45] I presume. We all have a past, Watson. Ghosts. 我想是的 我们都有过去 华生 而鬼魂
[42:48] They are the shadows that define our every sunny day. 他们如同阴霾 正是因为有了阴霾 才会出现阳光
[42:52] Sir Eustace knows he’s a marked man. 尤斯塔斯爵士知道自己是逃不过了
[42:54] There’s something more than murder he fears. 他恐惧的不仅仅是死亡
[42:57] He believes he is to be dragged to hell by the risen corpse 他深信死去的瑞克莱蒂太太复活的尸体
[43:00] of the late Mrs. Ricoletti. 会将他拖入万丈深渊
[43:05] That’s a lot of nonsense, isn’t it? 那也太荒谬了吧
[43:07] God, yes. Did you bring your revolver? 老天 当然荒谬了 你的左轮手枪带了吗
[43:09] What good would that be against a ghost? 用手枪对付幽灵有用吗
[43:10] – Exactly. Did you bring it? – Yeah, of course. – 那当然 你带了吗 – 嗯 带了
[43:12] Then come, Watson, come. The game is afoot. 那就来吧 华生 来吧 游戏开始了
[43:25] – Get down, Watson, for heaven’s sake! – Sorry. Cramp. – 蹲下来 华生 老天啊 – 抱歉 我抽筋了
[43:32] – Is the lamp still burning? – Yes. – 灯还亮着吗 – 是的
[43:37] There goes Sir Eustace. 尤斯塔斯爵士的灯灭了
[43:41] And Lady Carmichael. 卡迈克尔夫人的灯也灭了
[43:43] The house sleeps. 整栋房子都入睡了
[43:49] Hmm, good God, this is the longest night of my life. 天啊 这是我这一生之中 最漫长的一夜了
[43:51] Have patience, Watson. 耐心点 华生
[43:55] Only midnight. 就到午夜而已
[43:58] You know, it’s rare for us to sit together like this. 我们很少像现在这样坐在一起
[44:02] I should hope so. It’s murder on the knees. 我觉得也是 但现在谋杀案迫在眉睫
[44:06] Two old friends just talking. Chewing the fat. 两个老朋友说说话 聊聊天
[44:12] Man-to-man. 男人和男人之间的对话
[44:18] So, a remarkable woman. 那个不同寻常的女人
[44:20] – Who? – Lady Carmichael. – 谁 – 卡迈克尔夫人
[44:22] The fair sex is your department, Watson. 女性方面可是你的专长 华生
[44:24] I’ll take your word for it. 我接受你的评价
[44:25] Well, you liked her. “A woman of rare perception.” 你挺喜欢她的 “那个女人有罕见的洞察力”
[44:28] And admirably high arches. 和令人赞叹的高足弓
[44:29] I noticed them as soon as she stepped into the room. 她一踏进房间我就注意到了
[44:32] – Huh, she’s far too good for him. – You think so? – 他根本配不上她 – 你这么认为吗
[44:34] No. You think so. I could tell. 不 是你这么认为 我能看出来
[44:36] On the contrary, I have no view on the matter. 相反 我对此事一点都不在意
[44:37] Yes, you have. 你就是在意
[44:41] – Marriage is not a subject upon which I dwell. – Oh, why not? – 婚姻不是我会想的东西 – 为什么
[44:44] What’s the matter with you this evening? 你今晚是怎么了
[44:45] That watch that you’re wearing, there’s a photograph inside it. 你戴着的那个怀表 里面有一张照片
[44:48] I glimpsed it once. I believe it is of Irene Adler. 我有一次瞥见了 我想那是艾琳·艾德勒的照片
[44:52] You didn’t glimpse it, you waited till I’d fallen asleep 你才不是瞥见的 你是等我睡着之后
[44:54] – and looked at it. – Yes, I did. – 自己偷看的 – 是的
[44:56] – You seriously thought I wouldn’t notice? – Irene Adler. – 你真以为我没注意到吗 – 艾琳·艾德勒
[45:00] Formidable opponent, a remarkable adventure. 一个强大的对手 一次难忘的冒险经历
[45:02] – A very nice photograph. – Why are you talking like this? – 那照片很好看 – 你说这些干什么
[45:04] Why are you so determined to be alone? 你为何立志要孤身一人
[45:06] Are you quite well, Watson? 你还好吧 华生
[45:07] Is it such a curious question? 这是个奇怪的问题吗
[45:08] From a Viennese alienist, no. 对一个维也纳的精神病医生来说 不是
[45:10] From a retired Army surgeon, most certainly. 但对一个退役军医来说 当然是
[45:12] Holmes, against absolutely no opposition whatsoever, 福尔摩斯 我绝非是你的对手
[45:16] – I am your closest friend. – I concede it. – 我是你最亲近的朋友 – 我承认
[45:19] I am currently attempting to have 我现在只是尝试跟你进行一段
[45:21] a perfectly normal conversation with you. 非常正常的对话而已
[45:23] – Please don’t. – Why do you need to be alone? – 求你别了 – 你为什么非得一个人呢
[45:27] If you are referring to romantic entanglement, Watson, 如果你说的是 关于情感纠葛的事 华生
[45:30] which I rather fear you are, as I have often explained before, 恐怕你说的就是这个 就像我以前经常解释的那样
[45:32] all emotion is abhorrent to me. 我讨厌所有的情感
[45:34] It is the grit in a sensitive instrument. 情感是精密仪器上的沙粒
[45:37] – The crack in the lens. – The crack in the lens. Yes. – 镜头上的裂缝 – 镜头上的裂缝 是的
[45:39] Well, there you are, you see, I’ve said it all before. 明白了吧 我之前告诉过你
[45:41] No, I wrote all that. 不 这些都是我写的
[45:43] You’re quoting yourself from The Strand Magazine. 你在引用”斯特兰德杂志”里自己的话
[45:45] – Well, exactly. – Those are my words, not yours! – 正是 – 那是我写的 不是你说的
[45:48] That is the version of you that I present to the public. 那是我向公众呈现的 你的样子
[45:52] The brain without a heart. The calculating machine. 没有情感的头脑 就像一台计算机
[45:55] I write all of that, Holmes, and the readers lap it up. 那些都是我写的 福尔摩斯 读者也欣然接受了
[45:58] But I do not believe it. 但我并不相信这个事实
[46:00] Well, I’ve a good mind to write to your editor. 我想给你的编辑写信
[46:01] You are a living, breathing man. 你是一个活生生的人
[46:03] – You’ve lived a life, you have a past. – A what?! – 你有自己的生活 也有过去 – 有什么
[46:05] – Well, you must have had… – Had what? – 你肯定有过… – 有过什么
[46:09] – You know. – No. – 你知道的 – 不知道
[46:12] Experiences. 经历
[46:14] Pass me your revolver, I have a sudden need to use it. 把你的左轮手枪给我 我突然想用一下
[46:17] Damn it, Holmes, you are flesh and blood, 可恶 福尔摩斯 你是血肉之躯
[46:19] you have feelings, you have… 你有感觉 你有…
[46:20] You must have… impulses. 你肯定会有 冲动
[46:23] Dear Lord, I have never been 我的天啊 我从来没有像这样
[46:25] so impatient to be attacked by a murderous ghost. 想马上被杀人厉鬼袭击的感觉
[46:27] As your friend, as someone who worries about you… 作为你的朋友 作为一个担心你的人
[46:34] What made you like this? 是什么事情 造就了你性格
[46:37] Oh, Watson… 华生
[46:41] Nothing made me. 无事造就了我
[46:45] I made me. 我造就了自己
[46:48] Redbeard? 红胡子
[46:49] Good God! 我的天啊
[46:57] What are we to do? 我们该怎么办
[47:04] Why don’t we have a chat? 我们去跟她聊会天吧
[47:12] Mrs. Ricoletti, I believe! 我想你是瑞克莱蒂夫人吧
[47:14] A pleasant night for the time of year, is it not? 每年的今晚 真是宜人 对吧
[47:17] It cannot be true, Holmes, it cannot! 这不可能是真的 福尔摩斯 这不可能
[47:19] No, it can’t. 对 不可能
[47:30] – Is it locked? – As per instruction. – 门锁上了吗 – 按要求锁着呢
[47:33] That was a window breaking, wasn’t it? 那是打破窗户的声音吗
[47:35] There’s only one broken window we need concern ourselves with. 我们只用担心 一扇打破的窗户就行了
[47:48] – Stay here, Watson. – What? No. – 待在这里 华生 – 什么 我不要
[47:50] All the doors and windows to the house are locked. 房子里所有的窗户 和门都上了锁
[47:52] This is their only way out, I need you here! 这是他们唯一的出口 我需要你在这守着
[47:54] But the sound was so close. 但那个声音那么近
[47:55] It had to be from this side of the house. 肯定是从房子这边传来的
[47:56] Stay here! 待在这里
[48:12] No! 不
[48:22] You promised to keep him safe. You promised! 你保证会护他安全 你保证过的
[48:26] You… 你
[48:51] You’re human, I know that. 你是人 我知道
[48:57] You must be. 你肯定是人
[49:02] Little use us standing here in the dark. 我们站在黑暗中也没用
[49:08] After all, this is the 19th century. 毕竟 这是十九世纪了
[49:54] Do not forget me! 勿忘我
[49:59] Do not forget me! 勿忘我
[50:10] Watson! 华生
[50:11] She’s there! She’s down there! 她在那里 她就在那里
[50:12] Don’t tell me you abandoned your post! 别告诉我 你擅离职守了
[50:14] What? Holmes, she’s there, I saw her! 什么 福尔摩斯 她就在那里 我看见她了
[50:20] Empty, thanks to you! 没人 这都得感谢你
[50:23] Our bird is flown! 我们的目标跑了
[50:24] No! No, Holmes, it wasn’t what you think. 不 福尔摩斯 不是你想的那样
[50:27] I saw her! The ghost! 我看见她了 那个鬼魂
[50:28] There are no ghosts! 世界上 没有 鬼魂
[50:34] What happened? Where is Sir Eustace? 那发生什么事了 尤斯塔斯先生在哪里
[50:40] Dead. 他死了
[50:45] You really mustn’t blame yourself, you know. 你不需要责怪自己
[50:47] – No, you’re quite right. – I’m glad you’re seeing sense. – 你说得对 – 很高兴你终于明事理了
[50:51] Watson is equally culpable. 华生也该受罚
[50:52] Between us, we’ve managed to botch this whole case. 我们已经设法 搞砸了整个案子
[50:55] I gave an undertaking to protect that man, 我承诺过要保护那个男人
[50:57] now he’s lying there with a dagger in his breast. 但他现在躺在那里 胸口上还插着把匕首
[50:59] In fact, you gave an undertaking to investigate his murder. 事实上 你只是承诺过 要调查他的谋杀案
[51:01] In the confident expectation I would not have to! 因为我非常相信 他一定不会死
[51:06] Anything you can tell us, Doctor? 你发现什么了吗 医生
[51:08] Well, he’s been stabbed with considerable force. 捅他的人力气可不小
[51:12] – It’s a man, then? – Possibly. – 凶手是个男人吗 – 有可能
[51:15] A very keen blade, so it could conceivably have been a woman? 刀刃非常锋利 所以也有可能是个女人吧
[51:18] In theory, yes, but we know who it was, I saw her. 理论上来说 是的 但我们知道是谁 我看见她了
[51:22] – Watson! – I saw the ghost, with my own eyes! – 华生 – 我亲眼看见那个鬼魂了
[51:24] You saw nothing! 你看到的都是假象
[51:24] You saw what you were supposed to see! 是他们想要你 看见那个鬼魂
[51:26] You said yourself, I have no imagination. 你自己也说过 我没有想象力
[51:28] Then use your brain, such as it is, 那你就动脑啊 尽管没什么用
[51:28] to eliminate the impossible, 至少能排除掉不可能的因素
[51:30] which in this case is the ghost, 在这桩案件中 鬼魂就是不可能因素
[51:31] and observe what remains, 然后再观察其它的线索
[51:32] which in this case is a solution 这桩案子的谜底
[51:34] so blindingly obvious even Lestrade could work it out! 已经明显到 连莱斯特雷德都能看出来了
[51:36] Thank you! 谢谢夸奖
[51:37] Forget spectres from the other world! 别去想另一个世界的幽灵了
[51:39] There is only one suspect with motive and opportunity. 只有一个嫌疑人有动机 也有机会
[51:42] – They might as well have left a note. – They did leave a note. – 他们可能又留了字条 – 他们确实留了字条
[51:45] And then there’s the matter of the other broken window. 还有另一扇破窗户的问题
[51:47] – What other broken window? – Precisely! There isn’t one. – 什么另一扇破窗户 – 正是 没有另一扇
[51:50] The only broken window is 唯一被打破的窗户
[51:51] the one that Watson and I entered through, 就是我和华生进来的那扇
[51:53] yet, prior to that, we distinctly heard the sound of… 但在那之前 我们清晰地听到了声音
[51:55] – What did you just say? – Sorry? – 你刚说了什么 – 什么
[51:57] About a note, what did you just say? 关于字条的事 你刚说了什么
[51:58] – I said the murderer DID leave a note. – No, they didn’t. – 我说凶手确实留了张字条 – 不 他们没留
[52:01] There’s a message tied to the dagger. You must have seen it! 匕首上绑了一张字条 你看定看见了
[52:04] – There’s no message. – Yes! – 根本没有字条 – 有的
[52:06] There was no message when I found the body. 我发现尸体的时候 根本没有字条
[52:25] Holmes? 福尔摩斯
[52:30] What is it? 上面写了什么
[52:51] Do you? 你想吗
[52:53] Do I what? 想什么
[52:57] H… how did you get that? 你怎么拿到这个的
[52:59] I left it at the crime scene. 我把它留在犯罪现场了
[53:02] “Crime scene”? Where do “犯罪现场” 你从哪里
[53:04] you pick up these extraordinary expressions? 学来的这些 奇怪的表达方式
[53:06] Do you miss him? 你想他吗
[53:08] Moriarty is dead. 莫里亚蒂已经死了
[53:09] And yet…? 但是呢
[53:13] His body was never recovered. 没有人找到他的尸体
[53:15] To be expected when one 你推下的可是一位数学教授
[53:17] pushes a maths professor over a waterfall. 这种结果也在预料之中
[53:19] Pure reason toppled by sheer melodrama. 纯粹的理性被情节剧推翻了
[53:22] Your life in a nutshell. 一句话概括你的人生
[53:25] Where do you pick up these extraordinary expressions? 你又从哪里学来 这些奇怪的表达方式
[53:41] Have you put on weight? 你又胖了吗
[53:45] You saw me only yesterday. Does that seem possible? 你昨天刚见过我 你觉得可能吗
[53:48] – No. – Yet here I am, increased. – 不可能 – 但我确实胖了
[53:51] What does that tell the 整个英格兰
[53:52] foremost criminal investigator in England? 最著名的犯罪调查人员 从中看出什么了
[53:55] In England? 整个英格兰
[53:56] You’re in deep, Sherlock, deeper than you ever intended to be. 你陷得很深 夏洛克 比你想象中还要深
[54:00] – Have you made a list? – Of what? – 你列了清单吗 – 什么清单
[54:02] Everything. We will need a list. 所有的事情 我们会需要一张清单
[54:10] Good boy. 好孩子
[54:12] No, I haven’t finished yet. 不 我还没有完成清单
[54:15] Moriarty may beg to differ. 莫里亚蒂恕不同意
[54:20] He’s trying to distract me. To derail me. 他想要我分心 要我脱离正轨
[54:24] Yes. 是的
[54:25] He’s the crack in the lens, the fly in the ointment, 他是镜头上的裂缝 软膏里的苍蝇
[54:28] the virus in the data. 数据中的病毒
[54:34] I have to finish this. 我必须了结这一切
[54:37] If Moriarty has risen from the Reichenbach cauldron, 如果莫里亚蒂真的 从赖兴巴赫瀑布下 起死回生了
[54:41] he will seek you out. 他会来找你的
[54:44] I’ll be waiting. 那我就等着他了
[54:53] Yes. 是啊
[54:58] I’m very much afraid you will. 恐怕你会等到他的
[55:44] Two days he’s been like that. 他已经那个样子两天了
[55:47] – Has he eaten? – No, not a morsel. – 他吃东西了吗 – 一口都没吃
[55:50] Press are having a ruddy field day. 媒体的大好机会来了
[55:53] There’s still reporters outside. 到现在还有记者在外面等着
[55:55] Oh, they’ve been there all the time, I can’t get rid of them. 他们一直都在那里 我没法摆脱他们
[55:57] I’ve been rushed off my feet making tea. 我一直都在忙着给他们泡茶呢
[56:00] Why do you make them tea? 你为什么要给他们泡茶
[56:04] I dunno, I just sort of do. 我不知道 我就是这样做了
[56:08] He said, “There’s only one suspect,” And then he just walks away 他说了 “只有一个嫌疑人” 然后就离开了
[56:11] and now he won’t explain. 现在他又不做推理
[56:12] Which is strange, because he likes that bit. 真奇怪 他向来很喜欢推理的
[56:14] Said it was so simple I could solve it. 他还说这案子简单到 我都能解决了
[56:17] I’m sure he was exaggerating. 他肯定只是夸张而已
[56:22] What’s he doing, do you think? 你觉得他这是在干什么呢
[56:24] – He says he’s waiting. – For what? – 他说他在等 – 等什么
[56:27] The devil. I wouldn’t be surprised. 等恶魔 我不觉得这有什么奇怪
[56:31] We get all sorts here. 什么样的人都来过这里
[56:34] – Well, wire me if there’s any change. – Yeah. – 有消息就给我发电报 – 好
[57:21] Everything I have to say has already crossed your mind. 我要说的话 你都已经知道了吧
[57:25] Then possibly my answer has crossed yours. 那我的答案 你也都知道了吧
[57:28] Like a bullet. 像子弹般穿过
[57:37] It’s a dangerous habit, 手拿睡袍里
[57:38] to finger loaded firearms in the pocket of one’s dressing gown. 上了膛的手枪 可是个危险的习惯
[57:44] Or are you just pleased to see me? 还是说你很高兴看到我
[57:51] You’ll forgive me for taking precautions. 你一定不会介意 我做些预防措施
[57:53] I’d be offended if you didn’t. 如果你没做防御措施 我才介意呢
[57:54] Obviously, I’ve returned the courtesy. 很显然 我也礼尚往来了
[58:06] I like your rooms. They smell so… 我喜欢你的房间 闻起来非常得
[58:13] manly. 有男子气概
[58:15] I’m sure you acquainted yourself with them before now. 你肯定在此之前就来过这里了
[58:18] Well, you are always away, 你总是不在家
[58:20] on your little adventures for The Strand. 总在为”斯特兰德杂志”出去冒险
[58:23] Tell me, does the illustrator travel with you? 告诉我 插画师也跟你一起出去旅行吗
[58:25] Do you have to pose… during your deductions? 你推理的时候 还要摆姿势吗
[58:29] I’m aware of all six occasions you have visited these apartments 我不在的时候 你来过我公寓六次了
[58:32] – during my absence. – I know you are. – 我都注意到了 – 我知道
[58:36] By the way, you have a surprisingly comfortable bed. 顺便说一句 你的床真是很舒服啊
[58:44] Did you know that dust is largely composed of human skin? 你知道灰尘大部分 是人体皮屑组成的吗
[58:47] Yes. 我知道
[58:50] Doesn’t taste the same, though, you want your skin fresh. 不过尝起来不太一样 人的皮肤还是更新鲜些
[58:53] – Just a little crispy. – Won’t you sit down? – 这个有点太脆了 – 你不坐下吗
[58:56] That’s all people really are, you know, 人就是这样 你知道吧
[58:58] dust waiting to be distributed. 都是随风飘散的灰尘
[59:00] And it gets everywhere. Ugh. 而且飘得到处都是
[59:02] In every breath you take, dancing in every sunbeam, 存在于每一口呼吸里 在每一缕阳光里起舞的
[59:05] all the used-up people. 都是精疲力竭的人啊
[59:07] Fascinating, I’m sure. Won’t you sit… 真有意思 你还是坐下…
[59:09] People, people, people! Can’t keep anything shiny. 人啊 无法保持一尘不染
[59:15] Do you mind if I fire this? 你介意我开枪吗
[59:17] Just to clean it out. 就清理一下灰尘而已
[59:36] Exactly, let’s stop playing. 就是这样 还是别玩了
[59:38] We don’t need toys to kill each other. 我们不需要用玩具来杀掉对方
[59:40] – Where’s the intimacy in that? – Sit down. – 那样就不亲密了 – 坐下
[59:42] – Why? What do you want? – You chose to come here. – 为什么 你想知道什么 – 是你选择过来的
[59:45] Not true, you know that’s not true. 不对 你知道这个答案是错误的
[59:47] What do you want, Sherlock? 你想知道什么 夏洛克
[59:50] The truth. 真相
[59:53] That. Truth’s boring! 那个啊 真相很无聊的
[59:59] You didn’t expect me to 你没想到我会
[1:00:00] turn up at the scene of the crime, did you? 出现在犯罪现场 对吧
[1:00:03] Poor old Sir Eustace. He got what was coming to him. 可怜的尤斯塔斯先生 他罪有应得
[1:00:06] But you couldn’t have killed him. 但不可能是你杀了他
[1:00:08] Oh, so what? Does it matter? Stop it. Stop this. 那又怎么样 这很重要吗 真是够了
[1:00:12] You don’t care about Sir Eustace, 你根本不在乎尤斯塔斯先生
[1:00:13] or the Bride, or any of it. 或是那个新娘 或是其他东西
[1:00:15] There’s only one thing in 这整个案件中只有一件事
[1:00:16] this whole business that you find interesting. 你觉得有意思
[1:00:18] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你在干什么
[1:00:23] The Bride put a gun in 新娘把枪放进了嘴里
[1:00:24] her mouth and shot the back of her head off 把自己后脑勺都打开花了
[1:00:25] and then she came back. 但她却又起死回生了
[1:00:29] Impossible. But she did it. 不可能的事 但她做到了
[1:00:32] And you need to know how. 你想知道她是怎么做到的
[1:00:35] How? 这究竟是怎么回事
[1:00:36] Don’t you? 是不是
[1:00:37] It’s tearing your world apart, not knowing. 因为这个谜团 你的世界都要分崩离析了
[1:00:40] You’re trying to stop me… To distract me, derail me. 你是想阻止我 让我分心 让我脱离正轨
[1:00:46] Because doesn’t this remind you of another case? 因为这让你想起了另一个案子吧
[1:00:49] Hasn’t this all happened before? 这一切以前都发生过吧
[1:00:52] There’s nothing new under the sun. What was it? 天下原无新鲜事 以前发生过什么事情
[1:00:55] What was it? What was that case? Huh? 是什么事情 是什么案子
[1:00:58] Do you remember? 你记得吗
[1:01:01] It’s on the tip of my tongue. It’s on the tip of my tongue. 就在我嘴边了 我要说出来了
[1:01:04] It’s on the tip of my tongue. 我马上就要说出来了
[1:01:07] It’s on the tip… 就在
[1:01:14] of my tongue. 我舌头上了
[1:01:19] For the sake of Mrs. Hudson’s wallpaper, I must remind you 为了哈德森夫人的墙纸着想 我得提醒你
[1:01:22] that one false move with your finger and you will be dead. 你的手指乱动一下 你就会死
[1:01:25] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[1:01:30] Dead… is the new sexy. 死亡 是新的性感体验
[1:01:44] Well, I’ll tell you what, that rather blows the cobwebs away. 这一枪把我彻底打醒了
[1:01:47] – How can you be alive? – How do I look? – 你怎么可能还活着 – 我看起来怎么样
[1:01:57] You can be honest, is it noticeable? 你跟我说实话 这很显眼是吧
[1:01:59] You blew your own brains out, how could you survive? 你打穿了自己的大脑 怎么可能还活着
[1:02:03] Or maybe I could backcomb. 我梳个背头 应该能挡住
[1:02:04] I saw you die. 我亲眼看到你死了
[1:02:08] Why aren’t you dead? 你为什么还没死
[1:02:10] Because it’s not the fall that kills you, Sherlock. 因为不是瀑布害死了你 夏洛克
[1:02:14] Of all people, you should know that, it’s not the fall, 你比所有人都清楚 不是瀑布
[1:02:17] it’s never the fall. 瀑布不会害死你
[1:02:21] It’s the landing! 你是在降落了
[1:02:39] We’ve landed, sir. We’ve landed. 我们着陆了 先生 我们已经着陆了
[1:02:43] No, no, not now, not now! 别 别现在叫醒我
[1:02:49] Not now, not now. 别现在醒来啊
[1:02:50] I trust you had a pleasant flight, sir? 我相信您 度过了个愉快的航程 先生
[1:02:52] Well, a somewhat shorter exile than we’d imagined, brother mine, 这流放比我们想得还要短 我的弟弟
[1:02:55] but probably adequate, given your levels of OCD. 不过你作为重度强迫症患者 大概也足够长了
[1:02:58] – I have to go back! – What? – 我得回去 – 什么
[1:02:59] I was… I was nearly there, I nearly had it! 我 我就快明白了 我马上就知道了
[1:03:01] What on earth are you talking about? 你到底在说什么东西
[1:03:03] Go back where? You didn’t get very far. 回哪里去 你没飞多远啊
[1:03:05] Ricoletti and his abominable wife! Don’t you understand?! 瑞克莱蒂和他可恶的妻子 你们懂了吗
[1:03:08] No, of course we don’t, you’re not making any sense, Sherlock. 不 我们当然不懂 你在说胡话呢 夏洛克
[1:03:10] It was a case, a famous one from 100 years ago. 那是一个一百年前的名案
[1:03:13] Lodged in my hard drive, 存在我的硬盘里
[1:03:15] she seemed to be dead, but then she came back. 她本应该死了 却又死而复生
[1:03:17] What, like Moriarty? 什么 像莫里亚蒂一样吗
[1:03:18] Shot herself in the head, exactly like Moriarty. 朝着头开了一枪 跟莫里亚蒂一模一样
[1:03:20] But you’ve only just been told. 但是你才刚刚知道
[1:03:21] We’ve only just found out, 我们也是刚刚才知道
[1:03:23] he’s on every TV screen in the country. 他出现在了全国所有的电视屏幕上
[1:03:25] Yes? So? It’s been five minutes since Mycroft called. 所以呢 迈克罗夫特的电话 都已经打来五分钟了
[1:03:27] What progress have you made? What have you been doing? 你们有什么进展 你们做了什么事情
[1:03:30] More to the point, what have YOU been doing? 更重要的是 你又做了什么事情
[1:03:31] I’ve been in my Mind Palace, of course. 我当然一直在思维殿堂里
[1:03:33] Of course. 当然了
[1:03:33] Running an experiment. How would I have solved the crime, 做一个实验 如果我在1895年的现场
[1:03:35] – if I’d been there in 1895? – Oh, Sherlock. – 我会怎么破这个案 – 夏洛克
[1:03:39] I had all the details perfect. 我掌握了所有的细节
[1:03:42] I was there, all of it, everything. I was immersed. 我就在现场 万事俱备 我正沉浸其中
[1:03:44] Of course you were. 是啊 正是如此
[1:03:45] You’ve been reading John’s blog. The story of how you met. 你一直在读约翰的博客 你们相遇的故事
[1:03:49] It helps me if I see myself through his eyes sometimes. 有些时候通过他的视角 审视自己很有帮助
[1:03:51] I’m so much cleverer. 我比他聪明多了
[1:03:54] Do you really think anyone is believing you? 你觉得有谁 会相信你的话吗
[1:03:56] No, he can do this, I’ve seen it. 不 他能做到 我见过的
[1:03:57] The Mind Palace, it’s like a whole world in his head. 思维殿堂 好像全世界都在他的脑中
[1:04:00] Yes, and I need to get back there. 是啊 我需要回到那里
[1:04:02] The Mind Palace is a memory technique, I know what it can do 思维殿堂是一种记忆技巧 我知道它能做什么事情
[1:04:05] and I know what it most certainly cannot. 我也知道它绝不能做什么事情
[1:04:08] Maybe there are one or two things that I know that you don’t. 也许有一两件事 是我知道 而你却不知道的
[1:04:13] Oh, there are. Did you make a list? 确实有 你列清单了吗
[1:04:20] You’ve put on weight. 你胖了
[1:04:21] That waistcoat is clearly newer than the jacket. 你穿的西装背心 明显要比夹克新
[1:04:23] Stop this! Just stop it! Did you make a list?! 够了 你列清单了吗
[1:04:25] Of what? 什么清单
[1:04:26] Everything, Sherlock. Everything you’ve taken. 夏洛克 你摄入的所有东西
[1:04:28] No, it’s not that, he goes 不 他没有嗑药 嗑药后
[1:04:29] into a sort of trance. I’ve seen him do it. 他会进入一种恍惚状态 我见过他那样
[1:04:41] We have an agreement, my brother and I, ever since that day. 从那一天起 我和我弟弟 就做了一个约定
[1:04:48] Wherever I find him, 不管我在哪里找到他
[1:04:50] whatever back alley or doss-house… 无论是小胡同 还是廉价旅馆
[1:04:54] there will always be a list. 他都要给我列一个清单
[1:04:57] He couldn’t have taken all that in the last five minutes. 他不可能在五分钟内 吸食这么多毒品
[1:05:00] He was high before he got on the plane. 他上飞机前 就已经嗑高了
[1:05:02] He didn’t seem high. 他当时看上去可不像
[1:05:04] Nobody deceives like an addict. 瘾君子最擅长伪装骗人了
[1:05:06] I’m not an addict, I’m a user. 我不是瘾君子 我只是在利用毒品
[1:05:08] I alleviate boredom and 我这样来排解无聊
[1:05:10] occasionally heighten my thought processes. 偶尔也用来加快思维进程
[1:05:12] For God’s sake! This could kill you! 老天爷啊 这可是致命的
[1:05:14] – You could die! – Controlled usage is not usually fatal – 你会死的 – 适量使用不会致命
[1:05:17] and abstinence is not immortality. 何况禁欲也不会永生
[1:05:20] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:05:21] Emelia Ricoletti, I’m looking her up. 我在查艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂
[1:05:23] Oh, I suppose we should. 我们是该查一查
[1:05:25] I have access to the top level of the MI5 archive. 我有军情五处资料的最高访问权
[1:05:28] Yep, that’s where I’m looking. 我已经进去查了
[1:05:31] What do you think of MI5 security? 你觉得军情五处的保卫系统怎么样
[1:05:34] I think it would be a good idea. 我觉得设立保卫系统 这个点子不错
[1:05:38] Emelia Ricoletti, “Unsolved”, like he says. 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 “悬案” 像他说的一样
[1:05:41] Could you all just shut up for five minutes! I have to go back. 你们能不能安静一会儿 我得回去
[1:05:44] I was nearly there before 要不是你们跑上来乱叫
[1:05:45] you stepped on and started yapping away! 我马上就能解出来了
[1:05:47] “Yapping?” Sorry, did we interrupt your session? “乱叫” 不好意思 是我们打断了你的思路吗
[1:05:50] – Sherlock, listen to me. – No, it only encourages you. – 夏洛克 听我说 – 不听 你只会说个没完没了
[1:05:53] – I’m not angry with you. – Oh, that’s a relief! – 我没生你的气 – 那我真松了口气啊
[1:05:55] I was really worried… No, hold on, I really wasn’t. 我本来一直担心 不 等等 我其实并不担心
[1:06:00] I was there for you before. 我曾经救过你
[1:06:02] I’ll be there for you again. 下一次我也会救你
[1:06:06] I’ll always be there for you. 我会一直守护着你
[1:06:10] This was my fault. 这都是我的错
[1:06:12] It was nothing to do with you. 这事跟你没关系
[1:06:15] A week in a prison cell, I should have realised. 我应该想到 在监狱里的那一周
[1:06:17] – Realised what? – That, in your case, – 想到什么 – 对你来说
[1:06:19] solitary confinement is 单独监禁是把你
[1:06:21] locking you up with your worst enemy. 和最强大的敌人 锁在了一起
[1:06:23] – Oh, for God’s sake! – Morphine or cocaine? – 老天爷啊 – 吗啡还是可卡因
[1:06:28] – What did you say? – I didn’t say anything. – 你说什么 – 我什么都没说
[1:06:31] No, you did, you said… 不 你说了 你说
[1:06:33] Which is it today? Morphine or cocaine. 今天又是哪种毒品 吗啡还是可卡因
[1:06:39] Holmes? 福尔摩斯
[1:06:40] Morphine or cocaine… which is it today? 吗啡还是可卡因 你今天用的哪种毒品
[1:06:42] Answer me, damn it! 回答我 该死的
[1:06:46] Moriarty was here. 莫里亚蒂来过了
[1:06:49] Moriarty’s dead. 莫里亚蒂已经死了
[1:06:53] – I was on a jet. – A what? – 我刚在飞机上 – 你说什么
[1:06:56] You were there, and Mycroft. 你和迈克罗夫特都在那里
[1:06:59] You haven’t left these rooms, Holmes. 你没离开过这个房间 福尔摩斯
[1:07:02] You… haven’t… moved. 你甚至动也没动过
[1:07:05] Now, tell me, morphine or cocaine? 好吧 告诉我 吗啡还是可卡因
[1:07:09] Cocaine. A 7% solution. 可卡因 浓度百分之七的溶液
[1:07:14] – Would you care to try it? – No. – 你要来点吗 – 不要
[1:07:16] But I would quite like to find 但是我倒是愿意把你
[1:07:17] every ounce of the stuff 所有的可卡因都找出来
[1:07:18] in your possession and pour it out of the window. 然后倒出窗外去
[1:07:20] I should be inclined to stop you. 那我得阻止你
[1:07:22] Then you would be reminded, quite forcibly, 那你会被强迫面对现实
[1:07:25] which of us is a soldier and which of us a drug addict. 看清咱们俩谁是军人 谁又是瘾君子
[1:07:28] You’re not a soldier, you are a doctor. 你不是军人 你是个医生
[1:07:30] I’m an army doctor, 我是军医
[1:07:32] which means I could break 也就是说我能边打碎
[1:07:33] every bone in your body while naming them. 你身上的每一根骨头 一边说出它们的学名
[1:07:35] My dear Watson, you are allowing emotion to cloud your judgment. 亲爱的华生 你让情感蒙蔽了判断力
[1:07:39] Never on a case. 绝不这么做
[1:07:41] You promised me, never on a case. 你答应过我 绝不这么做的
[1:07:43] No, I just said that in one of your stories. 不 这只不过是 你故事中写的而已
[1:07:46] Listen, I’m happy to play the fool for you. 听着 我乐意为了你装傻
[1:07:49] I will run along behind you like some halfwit, 如果你想 我会像个白痴一样 跟在你身后
[1:07:52] making you look clever, if that’s what you need. 让你看上去更机智一些
[1:07:54] But dear God above, you will hold yourself to a higher standard! 但是老天爷啊 你得对自己 要求更高一些
[1:07:59] – Why? – Because people need you to. – 为什么 – 因为人们需要你这样做
[1:08:01] What people, why? Because of your idiot stories? 什么人 为什么 就因为你那些愚蠢的故事吗
[1:08:04] Yes, because of my “Idiot stories”. 是啊 就因为我那些愚蠢的故事
[1:08:06] Mr. Holmes! 福尔摩斯先生
[1:08:09] Mr. Holmes, telegram, Mr. Holmes. 福尔摩斯先生 有电报 福尔摩斯先生
[1:08:20] What is it? What’s wrong? 是什么 出什么事了
[1:08:22] – It’s Mary. – Mary? What about her? – 是玛丽 – 玛丽 她怎么了
[1:08:25] – It’s entirely possible she’s in danger. – Danger? – 她很有可能有危险 – 什么危险
[1:08:27] – There’s not a moment to lose. – Is this the cocaine talking? – 没时间解释了 – 你是嗑高了 在说胡话吗
[1:08:31] What danger could Mary be in? 玛丽能有什么危险
[1:08:33] I’m sure she’s just visiting with friends. 我确定她正和朋友在一起呢
[1:08:35] Come on! 快来
[1:08:42] What is happening? Are you even in a fit state? 发生了什么事 你神智还清醒吗
[1:08:46] For Mary, of course. Never doubt that, Watson. 为了玛丽的事 当然了 别在这一点上怀疑我 华生
[1:08:49] Never that. 别再这么做了
[1:08:51] Holmes? 福尔摩斯
[1:08:52] I’m fine. I’m fine! 我没事 我没事
[1:08:56] Not that one! 别戴那顶帽子
[1:08:58] This one. 戴这顶帽子
[1:09:00] – Why? – You’re Sherlock Holmes. Wear the damn hat. – 为什么 – 你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 戴你该戴的帽子
[1:09:10] Cab! Cab! 马车 马车
[1:09:16] So tell me, where is she? 告诉我 她在哪里
[1:09:18] You must tell me, what’s going on?! 你必须告诉我 发生了什么事情
[1:09:20] Oh, good old Watson! 老好人华生
[1:09:21] How would we fill the time if you didn’t ask questions?! 你不问点问题 咱们还真没事干啊
[1:09:24] Sherlock, tell me where my bloody wife is, you pompous prick, 夏洛克 快说我老婆在哪里 混蛋
[1:09:28] or I’ll punch your lights out! 不然我就揍得你两眼发黑
[1:09:31] Holmes, where is she? 福尔摩斯 她在哪里
[1:09:34] A de-sanctified church. 她在一座废弃的教堂里
[1:09:35] She thinks she’s found the solution and, 她觉得自己发现了解决办法
[1:09:37] for no better reason than that, 就因为这个原因
[1:09:39] she’s put herself in the path of considerable danger. 她将自己置身于 巨大的危机中
[1:09:42] What an excellent choice of wife. 你真是选了个好老婆啊
[1:09:56] What the devil?! 真是见鬼了
[1:09:58] I’ve found them. 我找到她们了
[1:10:08] – What is all this, Mary? – This is the heart of it all, John. – 这是什么情况 玛丽 – 这是整件事的核心 约翰
[1:10:11] The heart of the conspiracy. 这是整个阴谋的关键
[1:10:33] Great God, what is this place? 天啊 这是什么地方
[1:10:36] And what the devil are you doing here?! 你到底在这里做什么
[1:10:38] I’ve been making enquiries. 我一直在做调查
[1:10:41] Mr. Holmes asked me. 福尔摩斯先生让我做的
[1:10:42] Holmes, how could you? 福尔摩斯 你怎么能这样做
[1:10:44] No, not him, the clever one. 不是他 是更聪明那个福尔摩斯
[1:10:46] It seemed obvious to me 我觉得很明显
[1:10:48] that this business could not be managed alone. 这件事情不可能是独自策划的
[1:10:50] My theory is that Mrs. Ricoletti had help. 我认为瑞克莱蒂太太有帮手
[1:10:53] Help from her friends. 她的朋友在帮她
[1:10:54] Bravo, Mary. “The clever one?” 真精彩 玛丽 “更聪明的那位福尔摩斯”
[1:10:58] I… I thought I was losing you. 我 我以为要失去你了
[1:11:01] I thought perhaps we were… 我以为我们一直在
[1:11:03] – neglecting each other. – Well, you’re the one who moved out. – 忽视彼此 – 是你要搬出去的
[1:11:06] I was talking to Mary. 我在跟玛丽说话
[1:11:09] You’re working for Mycroft? 你在替迈克罗夫特工作吗
[1:11:10] He likes to keep an eye on his mad sibling. 他想监视这位疯狂的兄弟
[1:11:12] And he had a spy to hand. Has it never occurred to you 手边还有个间谍做任务 你没发现
[1:11:15] your wife is excessively skilled for a nurse? 你妻子作为一个护士 有点太能干了吗
[1:11:17] Of course it hasn’t, because he knows what a nurse is capable of. 当然没发现 因为他知道护士的能力所在
[1:11:21] – When did it occur to you? – Only now, I’m afraid. – 你什么时候开始这么想的 – 就刚刚
[1:11:23] Must be difficult, being the slow little brother. 作为一个反应慢的小弟弟 你一定过得很辛苦吧
[1:11:27] Time I sped up. Enough chatter, let’s concentrate. 真是不堪回首 我们说得够多了 还是集中注意力吧
[1:11:29] Yes, all right. What’s all this about? 你说得对 这是怎么回事
[1:11:33] What do they want to accomplish? 他们要干什么
[1:11:34] Why don’t we go and find out. 我们为何不走近弄个明白
[1:11:55] Sorry! I can never resist a gong. 抱歉 我见锣就想敲
[1:11:57] – Or a touch of the dramatic. – Never have guessed! – 见到闹剧 就想插一脚 – 真是没想到
[1:12:00] Though it seems you share my enthusiasm in that regard. 虽然在这方面 你们好像跟我一样热情
[1:12:05] Excellent. 棒极了
[1:12:07] Superlative theatre. 顶级的剧场
[1:12:09] I applaud the spectacle. 我真是欣赏这场面
[1:12:15] Emelia Ricoletti shot herself, 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂饮弹自尽
[1:12:16] then apparently returned from the grave and killed her husband. 然后死而复生 谋杀了她的丈夫
[1:12:20] So… 所以
[1:12:22] how was it done? 她是怎么做到的
[1:12:25] Let’s take the events in order. 我们来按顺序理清一下真相吧
[1:12:29] Mrs. Ricoletti gets 瑞克莱蒂夫人用
[1:12:30] everyone’s attention in very efficient fashion. 非常有效的方式 吸引了所有人的注意
[1:12:32] You! 是你
[1:12:36] You?! 是你吗
[1:12:38] Or me? 还是我
[1:12:40] She places one of the revolvers in her mouth, 她把一只手枪放进嘴里
[1:12:42] while actually firing the other into the ground. 实际上开火的 是另一只口朝下的枪
[1:12:44] An accomplice sprays the curtains with blood 她的同伙在窗帘上撒上了血液
[1:12:46] and thus her apparent suicide 因此楼下受惊的人们
[1:12:48] is witnessed by the frightened crowd below. 就都目击到了她的自杀
[1:12:52] A substitute corpse, 一具跟瑞克莱蒂太太十分相似的
[1:12:53] bearing a strong resemblance to Mrs. Ricoletti 尸体取而代之出现在了她的位置
[1:12:55] takes her place and is later transported to the morgue, 并随后被送去了太平间
[1:12:58] a grubby little suicide 这对于苏格兰警察来说
[1:12:59] of little interest to Scotland Yard. 只是毫无兴趣的小自杀案
[1:13:01] Meanwhile, the real Mrs. Ricoletti slips away. 同时 真正的瑞克莱蒂夫人溜走了
[1:13:10] Now comes the really clever part. 然后就到了十分聪明的环节了
[1:13:12] Mrs. Ricoletti persuaded a cab driver, 瑞克莱蒂夫人说服了
[1:13:14] someone who knew her, 一位认识她的马车夫
[1:13:15] to intercept her husband outside his favourite opium den. 在她丈夫最喜欢去的鸦片馆外截住了他
[1:13:18] The perfect stage for a perfect drama. 那里是上演一场绝妙闹剧的最佳舞台
[1:13:22] Who are you? What do you want? 你是谁 你想做什么
[1:13:26] Emelia? 艾美莉亚
[1:13:28] Help! 救命
[1:13:29] A perfect positive identification. 完美的身份认证
[1:13:31] The late Mrs. Ricoletti has returned from the grave 瑞克莱蒂夫人死而复生
[1:13:33] and a little skilled make-up 加上高超的装扮
[1:13:35] and you have nothing less than the wrath of a vengeful ghost. 就塑造出了复仇怨灵的熊熊怒火
[1:13:52] There was only one thing left to do. 最后只剩下一件事
[1:13:54] Swiftly now. No tears. 快点动手 你不必感到难过
[1:14:01] All that remained was to substitute the real Mrs. Ricoletti 最后只需将真的瑞克莱蒂夫人
[1:14:04] for the corpse in the morgue. 替换掉太平间里的假尸体就行了
[1:14:06] This time, should anyone attempt to identify her, 这下 就算有人想要验尸
[1:14:09] it would be positively, absolutely her. 那也毫无疑问的就是她了
[1:14:11] But why would she do that? 但她为什么要这么做
[1:14:13] Die to prove a point? 为了证明观点而去死吗
[1:14:15] Every great cause has martyrs. 所有的伟业都有殉道者
[1:14:17] Every war has suicide missions and make no mistake, this is war. 所有战争都需要牺牲 没错 这就是一场战争
[1:14:22] One half of the human race at war with the other. 半数的人类正在与另外半数交战
[1:14:26] The invisible army hovering at our elbow, 一支近在咫尺的无形军队
[1:14:30] tending to our homes, 照料着我们的家园
[1:14:32] raising our children. 养育着我们的孩子
[1:14:35] Ignored, patronised, 他们却被忽视着 被轻视着
[1:14:37] disregarded. 被蔑视着
[1:14:40] Not allowed so much as a vote. 甚至不允许有投票的权利
[1:14:52] But an army nonetheless, 然而这毕竟是支军队
[1:14:54] ready to rise up in the best of causes. 她们已经为了崇高的伟业而崛起
[1:14:57] To put right an injustice as old as humanity itself. 纠正人类有史以来就固存的不公
[1:15:04] So you see, Watson, Mycroft was right. 华生 你看 迈克罗夫特说得对
[1:15:07] This is a war we must lose. 这是一场我们必定会输的战争
[1:15:09] She was dying. 她已经病入膏肓了
[1:15:11] – Who was? – Emelia Ricoletti. – 谁 – 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂
[1:15:14] There were clear signs of consumption… 她有明显的肺病症状
[1:15:16] I doubt she wasn’t long for this world. 她应该不久于世了
[1:15:18] So she decided to make her death count. 所以她决定让自己死得其所
[1:15:23] She was already familiar with the secret societies of America. 她对美国的秘密社交圈很熟悉
[1:15:26] And was able to draw on their methods of fear 并且她有办法
[1:15:28] and intimidation to publicly, very publicly, 公开敞亮地进行威胁恐吓
[1:15:30] confront Sir Eustace Carmichael with the sins of his past. 逼尤斯塔斯·卡迈克尔爵士 直面他犯下的罪恶
[1:15:34] He knew her out in the States. 他在美国就认识她了
[1:15:38] Promised her everything. 许诺给她一切
[1:15:40] Marriage, position. 婚姻 地位
[1:15:44] And then he had his way with her… 之后他不过是玩弄她
[1:15:48] and threw her over. 抛弃她
[1:15:50] Left her abandoned and penniless. 留她一人 身无分文
[1:15:53] Hooper! 霍珀
[1:16:00] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[1:16:02] For the record, Holmes, she didn’t have me fooled. 郑重声明 福尔摩斯 她可没骗过我
[1:16:10] Why do you never mention me, sir? 为什么你从不提及我 先生
[1:16:16] Emelia thought that she’d found happiness with Ricoletti, 艾美莉亚以为 和瑞克莱蒂在一起就能幸福
[1:16:20] but he was a brute too. 但他也是个畜生
[1:16:28] Emelia Ricoletti was our friend. 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂是我们的朋友
[1:16:31] You have no idea how that bastard treated her. 你根本想不到 那个混账如何对待她
[1:16:36] But the Bride, Holmes, we saw her. 但新娘呢 福尔摩斯 我们看到过她的
[1:16:39] Yes, Watson, we did. 没错 华生 我们看到过
[1:16:42] The sound of breaking glass? 那个碎玻璃的声音吗
[1:16:44] Not a window, 当时碎的不是窗户
[1:16:46] just an old theatrical trick. 这不过是古老的戏剧诡计
[1:16:48] – It cannot be true, Holmes, it cannot! – No, it can’t. – 这不可能是真的 福尔摩斯 – 是不可能
[1:16:51] It’s called Pepper’s Ghost. 那叫做佩珀尔幻象
[1:16:55] A simple reflection in glass of a living, breathing person. 在镜中反射出活人的身影
[1:17:01] Their only mistake was breaking the glass when they removed it.’ 他们唯一的纰漏 就是弄碎了玻璃
[1:17:07] Look around you. 看看四周
[1:17:09] This room is full of brides. 房间里全是新娘
[1:17:18] Once she had risen, 一旦她站出来
[1:17:20] anyone could be her. 任何人都能成为她
[1:17:23] The avenging ghost. 复仇的鬼魂
[1:17:26] A legend to strike terror into the heart of any man 是一个让心怀恶意的男人
[1:17:28] with malicious intent. 恐惧不已的传说
[1:17:28] 鬼魂身份未定 马夫称”就是瑞克莱蒂夫人”
[1:17:30] 鬼魂身份未定 马夫称”就是瑞克莱蒂夫人”
[1:17:30] A spectre to stalk those unpunished brutes 一个追踪没有得到恶报的混蛋
[1:17:33] whose reckoning is long overdue. 要与之清算过去的幽灵
[1:17:36] 希腊神话中 复仇女神追捕并惩罚犯下罪行的人 只要世上有罪恶 她们就必然存在
[1:17:36] A league of furies awakened. 复仇女神觉醒了
[1:17:40] The women I… 那位我
[1:17:41] WE have lied to, betrayed. 我们 欺骗过背叛过的女人
[1:17:46] The women we have ignored and disparaged. 我们忽视和蔑视的女人
[1:17:57] Once the idea exists, 一旦产生了这样的想法
[1:18:00] it cannot be killed. 就难很消除了
[1:18:03] This is the work of a single-minded person. 一个目标坚定的人才能做到这样
[1:18:05] Someone who knew first-hand about Sir Eustace’s mental cruelty. 她还非常了解 尤斯塔斯爵士的精神虐待
[1:18:10] The dark secret, 了解他阴暗的秘密
[1:18:12] kept from all but her closest friends, 这只有她最好的朋友才知道
[1:18:15] including Emelia Ricoletti… 包括艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂
[1:18:18] the woman her husband wronged all those years before. 这位曾多年前遭受丈夫虐待的女人
[1:18:23] If one disregards the ghost, 如果忽略鬼魂
[1:18:25] there is only one suspect. 那就只有一个嫌疑人了
[1:18:29] Isn’t that right, Lady Carmichael? 是吧 卡迈克尔夫人
[1:18:34] One small detail doesn’t quite make sense to me, however. 但还有个小地方 我不太明白
[1:18:39] Why engage me to prevent 为什么要找我来阻止
[1:18:42] a murder you intended to commit? 这件你打算实施的谋杀
[1:18:47] “Doesn’t quite make sense, doesn’t quite make sense.” “我不太明白 不应该是这样啊”
[1:18:50] Of course it doesn’t make sense, it’s not real. 你当然不明白 因为这不是真的
[1:18:54] Oh, Sherlock. 夏洛克
[1:18:57] Peek-a-boo. 躲猫猫
[1:19:00] No. 不
[1:19:02] No, not you. 不 不是你
[1:19:06] It can’t be you. 不可能是你
[1:19:07] I mean, come on, be serious. 得了吧 好好想想
[1:19:09] The costumes, the gong? 服装 锣
[1:19:12] Speaking as a criminal mastermind, 作为一个超级反派
[1:19:14] we don’t really have gongs or special outfits. 我们并没有真的锣 或者特殊的服装
[1:19:19] What the hell is going on? 这到底是怎么回事
[1:19:22] Is this silly enough for you yet? 这对你来说够蠢吗
[1:19:25] Gothic enough? Mad enough, even for you? 哥特风够浓吗 够疯狂吗 即使对你而言
[1:19:29] It doesn’t make sense, Sherlock, because it’s not real. 你想不明白 夏洛克 是因为这不是真的
[1:19:33] – None of it. – What’s he talking about? – 一切都不是真的 – 他在说什么
[1:19:36] This is all in your mind. 这些都是你的幻想
[1:19:40] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[1:19:42] Holmes! 福尔摩斯
[1:19:44] You’re dreaming. 你在做梦
[1:19:45] Is he dreaming? 他在做梦吗
[1:19:49] And there he is. 他醒了
[1:19:51] Thought we’d lost you for a moment. 我们还以为 你要死了呢
[1:19:53] May I just check, is this what you mean by “Controlled usage”? 容我问一下 这就是你说的”控制用量”吗
[1:19:56] Mrs. Emelia Ricoletti, I need to know where she was buried. 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂太太 告诉我她埋在哪里
[1:19:59] – What, 120 years ago? – Yes. – 一百二十年前被埋在哪里吗 – 是的
[1:20:03] That would take weeks to find, if those records even exists. 如果还有记录 也得花几周时间来查
[1:20:06] – Even with my resources. – Got it. – 即使是动用我的资源 – 查到了
[1:20:11] I don’t get it, how is this relevant? 我不明白 这一切有什么关联
[1:20:13] I need to know I was right, then I’ll be sure. 我要知道自己是对的 然后我才能肯定
[1:20:15] – You mean how Moriarty did it? – Yes. – 你是说莫里亚蒂怎么做到的 – 没错
[1:20:16] But none of that really happened, it was in your head. 但这些都不是真实发生的 是你自己想的
[1:20:18] My investigation was the fantasy, 我的调查是幻想中的
[1:20:20] the crime happened exactly as I explained. 但犯罪方式和我的解释一样
[1:20:22] The stone was erected by a group of her friends. 墓碑是她朋友们立的
[1:20:24] I don’t know what you think you’ll find here. 你想在这里找什么
[1:20:26] I need to try! 我得试试
[1:20:27] 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 挚爱的姐妹 忠诚至死不渝 卒于1984年12月18日 享年26岁
[1:20:31] 艾美莉亚·瑞克莱蒂 挚爱的姐妹 忠诚至死不渝 卒于1984年12月18日 享年26岁
[1:20:35] Mrs. Ricoletti was buried here, 瑞克莱蒂太太被埋在这里
[1:20:37] but what happened to the other one? 但另一具尸体呢
[1:20:38] The corpse they substituted for her after the so-called suicide? 在那场所谓的自杀后 代替她的尸体
[1:20:41] – They’d move it, of course they would. – But where? – 他们肯定搬走了 – 但搬到哪里去了
[1:20:44] Well, not here. 反正不在这里
[1:20:45] But that… That’s exactly what they must have done. 但他们肯定会这么做
[1:20:48] The conspirators had someone on the inside. 同谋者都是有内应的
[1:20:50] They found a body, just 他们找到一具尸体
[1:20:51] like Molly Hooper found a body for me, when… 就像莫莉·霍珀给我找了具尸体
[1:20:53] Yeah, well, we don’t need to go into all that again, do we? 我们不用再说一遍那件事了 对吧
[1:20:55] You’re not seriously going to do this? 你不是真的要这样做吧
[1:20:57] It’s why we came here. I need to know. 我们就是为这个来的 我需要答案
[1:20:59] Spoken like an addict. 简直是瘾君子的口吻
[1:21:01] – This is important to me! – No, this is you needing a fix. – 这对我来说很重要 – 不 这说明你得接受治疗
[1:21:04] – John… – Moriarty’s back. – 约翰 – 莫里亚蒂回来了
[1:21:05] We have a case, we have a real-life problem right now. 我们有案子 真实生活中 我们有问题需要解决
[1:21:08] Getting to that, it’s next on the list. Just let me do this. 等一下就解决它 先让我把这事做完
[1:21:11] No, everyone always lets you do whatever you want. 不行 大家总是让你为所欲为
[1:21:13] – That’s how you got in this state! – John, please… – 所以你才变成现在这样 – 约翰 拜托
[1:21:15] I’m not playing this time, Sherlock. Not any more! 这次我不奉陪了 夏洛克 再也不了
[1:21:18] When you’re ready to go to work, give me a call. 等你准备好工作了 再给我打电话
[1:21:20] – I’m taking Mary home. – You’re what? – 我要带玛丽回家了 – 你说什么
[1:21:22] – Mary’s taking me home. – Better. – 玛丽要带我回家了 – 这还差不多
[1:21:26] – He’s right, you know. – So what if he’s right?! – 他说得对 – 那又怎样
[1:21:28] He’s always right, it’s boring! 他总是对的 这太无聊了
[1:21:33] Will you help me? 你会帮我吗
[1:21:38] Cherchez la femme. 找出那个女人
[1:22:26] Oh, dear. 上帝啊
[1:22:28] The cupboard is bare. 这里已经囊空如洗了
[1:22:31] They must have buried it underneath. 他们肯定把她埋在下面了
[1:22:33] They must have buried it underneath the coffin. 肯定埋在棺材下面了
[1:22:51] Bad luck, Sherlock. 你运气不好啊 夏洛克
[1:22:54] Maybe they got rid of the body in another way. 或许他们用其他方式处理了尸体
[1:22:56] – No… – More than likely. – 不 – 很有可能
[1:22:58] At any rate, it was a very long time ago. 毕竟这是很久以前的事了
[1:23:00] We do have slightly more 我们眼下还有
[1:23:02] pressing matters to hand, little brother. 更紧迫的事要办 弟弟
[1:23:04] Moriarty? Back from the dead? 莫里亚蒂 死而复生
[1:23:06] Do not forget me. 勿忘我
[1:23:10] Do not forget me! 勿忘我
[1:23:29] This? 这里
[1:23:31] Oh, I see. 我明白了
[1:23:34] Still not awake, am I? 我还是没醒 对吧
[1:24:03] Too deep, Sherlock, way too deep. 太深了 夏洛克 你陷得太深了
[1:24:07] Congratulations, you will be the first man in history 恭喜你 将会成为有史以来第一位
[1:24:09] to be buried in his own Mind Palace. 埋在自己思维殿堂里的人
[1:24:14] The setting is a shade melodramatic, don’t you think? 这场景也太夸张了 你不觉得吗
[1:24:17] For you and me? 对你我而言
[1:24:19] Not at all. 一点都不夸张
[1:24:24] What are you? 你到底是什么东西
[1:24:26] You know what I am. 你知道我是什么东西
[1:24:28] I’m Moriarty. 我是莫里亚蒂
[1:24:30] The Napoleon of Crime. 犯罪界的拿破仑
[1:24:31] – Moriarty’s dead! – Not in your mind. – 莫里亚蒂已经死了 – 在你脑中可没有
[1:24:34] I’ll never be dead there. 我在你的脑海里永存
[1:24:36] You once called your brain a hard drive. 你曾把自己的大脑称为硬盘
[1:24:39] Well, say hello to the virus. 现在 和病毒打声招呼吧
[1:24:42] This is how we end, you and I. 这就是我们的结局
[1:24:45] Always here, 永远在这里
[1:24:47] always together. 永远都在一起
[1:24:51] You have a magnificent brain, Moriarty. 你的想法很棒 莫里亚蒂
[1:24:55] I admire it. 我很佩服
[1:24:57] I concede it may even be the equal of my own. 我承认或许 它能和我的大脑相提并论
[1:25:00] I’m touched. 我很感动
[1:25:04] I’m honoured. 我很荣幸
[1:25:06] But when it comes to the matter of unarmed combat 但说到在悬崖边上
[1:25:08] on the edge of a precipice… 徒手格斗
[1:25:12] you’re going in the water, 你只有落水的份
[1:25:14] short-arse. 小个子
[1:25:29] Oh, you think you’re so big and strong, Sherlock! 你觉得自己很高大勇猛吗 夏洛克
[1:25:32] Not with me. 我可不敢苟同
[1:25:47] I am your weakness! 我就是你的弱点
[1:25:51] I keep you down! 我能打倒你
[1:25:54] Every time you stumble, every time you fail, 你的每一次跌倒 失败
[1:25:58] when you’re weak, 每一次的弱势
[1:26:00] I… am… 我都
[1:26:02] there! 在那里
[1:26:06] No, 不
[1:26:07] don’t try to fight it. 你别再试着抵抗了
[1:26:09] Lie back and lose! 躺好认输吧
[1:26:17] Shall we go over together? 我们一起跳下去吧
[1:26:19] It has to be together, doesn’t it? 必须是一起跳 对吧
[1:26:21] At the end it’s always just you 最终 永远都是
[1:26:25] and me! 你和我
[1:26:32] Professor, if you wouldn’t mind stepping away from my friend, 教授 麻烦你离我的朋友远一点
[1:26:35] I do believe he finds your attention a shade annoying. 我相信 他很讨厌你的行为
[1:26:41] That’s not fair, there’s two of you! 这不公平 你们有两个人
[1:26:44] There’s always two of us. Don’t you read The Strand? 我们一直是两个人 你没看过斯特兰德报吗
[1:26:49] On your knees, Professor. 跪下 教授
[1:26:55] Hands behind your head. 把手放到头上
[1:26:59] Thank you, John. 谢谢你 约翰
[1:27:02] Since when do you call me John? 你什么时候开始叫我约翰了
[1:27:05] You’d be surprised. 生活处处充满惊喜
[1:27:07] No, I wouldn’t. 那倒未必
[1:27:10] Time you woke up, Sherlock. 该醒来了 夏洛克
[1:27:14] I’m a story-teller, I know when I’m in one. 我是写故事的人 我知道自己在哪里
[1:27:17] Of course. 当然
[1:27:19] Of course you do, John. 你当然知道 约翰
[1:27:21] So what’s he like? 那他长什么样
[1:27:23] The other me in the other place? 另一个世界的我
[1:27:27] Smarter than he looks. 比他看上去更聪明
[1:27:29] Pretty damn smart, then. 那肯定是聪明绝顶了
[1:27:31] Pretty damn smart. 是 聪明绝顶
[1:27:33] Ugh, why don’t you two just elope, for God’s sake?! 天啊 你俩干脆直接私奔吧
[1:27:37] Impertinent. 你真是粗鲁
[1:27:39] Offensive. 你真是无礼
[1:27:40] Actually, would you mind? 介意我来吗
[1:27:43] Not at all. 一点也不
[1:27:54] – It was my turn. – Quite so. – 总算轮到我了 – 是啊
[1:27:57] So how do you plan to wake up? 你打算怎么醒过来
[1:28:03] I should think like this. 我觉得应该这样做
[1:28:06] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[1:28:08] Between you and me, John, I always survive a fall. 只限于我们之间的秘密 约翰 坠落是杀不死我的
[1:28:11] But how? 可你怎么做到的
[1:28:14] Elementary, my dear Watson. 很简单 亲爱的华生
[1:28:49] – Miss me? – Sherlock, are you all right? – 想我了吗 – 夏洛克 你还好吗
[1:28:51] Yes. Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be? 当然 我为什么不好
[1:28:53] Because you probably just OD’d. You should be in hospital. 因为你可能服药过量 你应该去医院
[1:28:55] Hm, no time. 没时间了
[1:28:57] I have to go to Baker Street now, Moriarty’s back. 我现在得去贝克街 莫里亚蒂回来了
[1:29:01] I almost hope he is, 我倒是希望他回来了
[1:29:02] if it’ll save you from this. 如果这能让你不再沉浸于此
[1:29:07] No need for that now, I’ve got the real thing. 现在不需要这个了 我有正事要办
[1:29:10] – I have work to do. – Sherlock… – 我有工作要做 – 夏洛克
[1:29:14] promise me. 答应我
[1:29:17] What are you still doing here? 你还站在这里干什么
[1:29:18] Shouldn’t you be off getting me a pardon or something, 你快帮我弄个赦免令什么的啊
[1:29:21] like a proper big brother? 像个大哥该有的样子
[1:29:28] Dr. Watson… 华生医生
[1:29:33] Look after him. 照顾好他
[1:29:36] Please. 拜托了
[1:29:59] Sherlock, hang on, explain. Moriarty’s alive, then? 夏洛克 等等 解释一下 莫里亚蒂还活着吗
[1:30:02] I never said he was alive, I said he was back. 我没说他还活着 我是说他回来了
[1:30:05] So he’s dead? 那他死了吗
[1:30:06] Of course he’s dead, he 他当然死了
[1:30:07] blew his own brains out, no-one survives that. 他脑袋都开花了 不可能活下来
[1:30:10] I just went to the trouble of an overdose to prove it. 我刚为了证明这一点 还服药过量了
[1:30:13] Moriarty is dead, no question. 莫里亚蒂死了 这毋庸置疑
[1:30:17] But more importantly, I know exactly what he’s going to do next. 但重要的是 我很清楚他接下来 要做什么事情
[1:30:32] Flying machines, 航空器
[1:30:33] these, er, telephone contraptions? 还有什么 电话工具
[1:30:36] What sort of lunatic fantasy is that? 都是些什么疯狂的幻想啊
[1:30:37] It was simply my conjecture 这只是我对
[1:30:39] of what a future world might look like 未来世界
[1:30:40] and how you and I might fit inside it. 还有你和我在其中的猜测
[1:30:43] From a drop of water a logician should be able to infer 逻辑学家能从一滴掉落的水珠
[1:30:45] the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara. 推测出它是来自大西洋 还是尼亚加拉河
[1:30:48] Or a Reichenbach? 或者是莱辛巴赫瀑布
[1:30:50] Have you written up your account of the case? 这件你极度重视的案子 写好了吗
[1:30:52] Yes. 当然
[1:30:54] Modified to put it down as one of my rare failures, of course? 修改后是我罕见未能破获的案子 对吧
[1:30:57] Of course. 是的
[1:31:01] The Adventure Of… 隐形军队的
[1:31:03] The Invisible Army. 大冒险
[1:31:06] The League Of Furies? 复仇女神
[1:31:09] The Monstrous Regiment? 还是恐怖军团
[1:31:11] I rather thought The Abominable Bride. 我更喜欢可恶的新娘
[1:31:15] A trifle lurid. 有点骇人听闻
[1:31:16] It’ll sell. It’s got proper murders in it too. 但肯定畅销 它里面还有谋杀呢
[1:31:18] You’re the expert. 你是专家嘛
[1:31:19] As for your own tale, 至于你的故事
[1:31:23] are you sure it’s still just a 7% solution that you take? 你确定只用了百分之七的溶液吗
[1:31:27] I think you may have increased the dosage. 我认为你可能加大了剂量
[1:31:29] Perhaps I was being a little fanciful. 或许我想象力太丰富了
[1:31:32] But perhaps such things could come to pass. 但或许这些事真的会实现
[1:31:36] In any case, I know I would be very much at home in such a world. 无论如何 我相信自己 会很适应那个世界
[1:31:39] – Huh, I don’t think I would be. – I beg to differ. – 我不认为我能 – 我可不这样认为
[1:31:44] But then I’ve always known I was a man out of his time. 但我一直知道自己 是超越时代的人
2016年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Front of the Class(叫我第一名)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Adjustment Bureau(命运规划局)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme