英文名称:Shelter
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | 庇护 | |
[02:45] | Do you ever have emotions that you can’t explain? | 你有没有难以名状的情绪 |
[02:49] | Have you ever lost control of these emotions? | 这些情绪有失控过吗 |
[02:54] | Do these emotions have a name? | 这些情绪有没有个名字 |
[02:58] | These were the first three questions | 这是马力森特医生 |
[03:00] | that Dr Malicent asked of Joseph Kinkirk | 在约瑟夫・金科克被捕6小时后 |
[03:03] | just six hours after his arrest, | 最初问他的3个问题 |
[03:05] | to which Kinkirk answered, | 而金科克的回答是 |
[03:09] | yes, yes, and Henry. | 有 有 叫亨利 |
[03:13] | This course of exchange | 这种交流方式 |
[03:15] | laid the foundation for a defence that failed | 必然导致辩护的失败 |
[03:18] | not only because of the meticulously collected physical evidence, um, | 辩护失败不仅由于警方仔细搜集了物证 |
[03:23] | but also because of the currently accepted opinion | 还因为目前人们接受的观点 |
[03:26] | in modern psychology | 在现在心理学中 |
[03:27] | multiple personality syndrome does not exist. | 多重人格的症状并不存在 |
[03:33] | It was a psychological fad, | 这是种心理崇尚 |
[03:36] | a therapist-induced disorder | 一种精神治疗造成的情绪紊乱 |
[03:39] | perpetuated by an unending barrage of TV talk shows | 电视上的脱口秀节目 小说 |
[03:41] | and novels | 还有构思拙劣的好莱坞电影 |
[03:43] | and ill-conceived Hollywood movies. | 无止境的弹幕造成的这种永久性情绪紊乱 |
[03:48] | Joseph Kinkirk has been under observation | 约瑟夫・金科克成年后 |
[03:50] | at various psychiatric institutions for most of his adult life | 就几乎在各种精神病院接受观察 |
[03:54] | and yet there has not been one | 但没有文件 |
[03:56] | documented reference to Henry | 提到过亨利 |
[04:00] | until after his arrest. | 直到他被捕后 |
[04:03] | Henry did not abduct Sarah Mckenzie. | 亨利并没有诱拐萨拉・马更歇 |
[04:07] | He didn’t strip her naked | 他没有扒掉她的衣服 |
[04:08] | or tie her to a bed in the cellar. | 也没把她绑在地下室的床上 |
[04:11] | He didn’t rape her 12-year-old body | 他没有强奸12岁的她 |
[04:14] | or attempt to remove her ovaries with a box cutter. | 也没试图用美工刀割除她的卵巢 |
[04:18] | And he didn’t videotape | 手术失败后 |
[04:19] | the two hours it took Sarah to bleed to death | 他也没有把萨拉流血而死 |
[04:22] | when that operation failed. | 那2个小时过程给录下来 |
[04:24] | Henry did not commit these atrocities because… | 亨利没有实施那些暴行 因为… |
[04:28] | …Henry does not exist. | 亨利根本就不存在 |
[04:33] | Joseph Kinkirk is fully aware of his actions… | 约瑟夫・金科克很清楚自己在做什么 |
[04:39] | …just as he was when he committed them. | 当他犯罪时 他很清楚 |
[04:56] | – It’s after midnight, I’m afraid. – I know. | -都过12点了 我们打烊了 -我知道 |
[04:59] | I need two shots of Tequila, a waterback and some volume on the TV. | 两杯龙舌兰酒 加一份水 再把电视声音开大点 |
[05:03] | Please. | 麻烦你了 |
[05:05] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[05:08] | At one minute past midnight. | 凌晨0点01分 |
[05:10] | The state of Missouri began the execution | 密苏里州开始为约瑟夫・金科克 |
[05:14] | of Joseph Kinkirk by lethal injection. | 执行注射死刑 |
[05:19] | with no reprieve coming from the governor’s office… | 州长办公室没有下达死缓的命令 |
[05:23] | Oh, God. | 上帝呀 |
[05:29] | Can I have two…two more shots, please? | 再来两杯龙舌兰 谢谢 |
[05:32] | Would you like me to change the channel? | 要我换个评频道吗 |
[05:34] | No, that’s fine. | 不 不用 |
[05:36] | …and Mr Kinkirk was pronounced dead | 18分钟后 |
[05:38] | at 18 minutes past the hour. | 医生宣布金科克死亡 |
[05:40] | As you’ve just heard. | 正如你刚才听到的 |
[05:42] | Joseph Kinkirk has been put to death in a Missouri state prison. | 约瑟夫・金科克刚在密苏里州监狱里被处死了 |
[05:46] | We will have further reaction to this execution… | 我们会继续跟踪报道… |
[06:11] | – Hello. – Hi, Mommy! | -喂? -妈妈 |
[06:14] | – Hi, sweetie. – I miss you. | -你好 亲爱的 -妈妈 我想死你了 |
[06:16] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[06:19] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[06:21] | Uncle Stephen’s making breakfast. | 史蒂芬叔叔在做早饭 |
[06:24] | Ok, now can we go to Starbucks? | 好了 我们现在能去星巴克了吗 |
[06:27] | How was last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[06:28] | We watched Night of the Living Dead. | 我们看了《活死人之夜》 |
[06:30] | – Oh, no. Secrets! – Put your uncle on the phone. | -别说 这是秘密 -让叔叔听电话 |
[06:36] | Mommy wants to talk to you. | 妈妈要跟你说话 |
[06:38] | So did you see them fry the bad guy last night? | 你昨晚看到坏蛋被油炸了吗 |
[06:40] | It was lethal injection. And no. | 那是注射死刑 我没看 |
[06:44] | You get shit-faced as usual? | 你他妈又像往常一样精神恍惚了吗 |
[06:46] | Watch your language in front of Sammy. | 在孩子面前注意你的措辞 |
[06:47] | Sorry. Did you, as usual, get shit-faced? | 对不起 你又像往常一样精神恍惚了吗 他妈的 |
[06:51] | I’m running late. I’ll see you this afternoon, ok? | 我要迟到了 我们下午见 好吗 |
[06:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:58] | Hey. Hey! That’s rude. Your mother hung up on me. | 太不礼貌了 你妈妈挂我电话 |
[07:12] | Dad, can I call you back? | 爸爸 我待会儿打给你好吗 |
[07:13] | – I’m just at the airport… – I need your opinion | -我刚到机场… -有个病人 |
[07:15] | on a patient! | 我需要你的意见 |
[07:16] | – You ‘re shouting again. – Am I? | -你又冲着我大叫了 -有吗 |
[07:19] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[07:20] | Look, I think you’ll find this one to be very interesting. | 听着 我想你会觉得这个案子很有趣的 |
[07:24] | Just send me the file and I’ll look it over. | 把文件发给我 我看看 |
[07:26] | No, no, you have to meet him. | 不不 你得见见他 |
[07:27] | I’ll pick you up at the airport. Just give him one hour. | 我去机场接你 就一小时 |
[07:32] | You can’t expect me to rearrange my life | 你不能每次一有医学新发现 |
[07:34] | every time you dig up some medical oddity. | 就叫我腾时间给你 |
[07:38] | Did you hang up? | 你挂了吗 |
[07:40] | Dad? | 爸? |
[07:53] | So where’d you find this David Bernburg? | 你从哪儿找来的这个大卫・贝恩保 |
[07:55] | He was referred to me by Dr Foster. | 是福斯特医生交给我的 |
[07:58] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[07:59] | Well, that figures. | 那还说得通 |
[08:00] | David was picked up for vagrancy | 大卫在流浪时被人发现的 |
[08:02] | and then released into Charlie’s care the next day. | 第二天就交给查理照看 |
[08:06] | Well, how long has he been a patient here? | 他在这儿多长时间了 |
[08:08] | Couple of days. Since the weekend. | 从周末算起2天了 |
[08:10] | That’s all? | 才2天? |
[08:12] | You usually like to treat them for a month | 通常你给他们治疗一个月后 |
[08:14] | before you let me pick them apart. | 才会让我接手的 |
[08:16] | Ah, but this one has a whole new kind of act. | 不过这家伙是个全新的品种 |
[08:21] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[08:24] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[08:52] | Can we get a little heat going in here? | 能给这房间开点暖气吗 |
[08:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:10] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:14] | I’m Dr Cara Jessup. And you must be David. | 我是卡罗琳・杰瑟普医生 你一定是大卫了 |
[09:18] | David Bernburg. Is that right? | 你叫大卫・贝恩保是吗 |
[09:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:22] | Bernburg. Is that German? | 贝恩保 这个姓是德国的吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:28] | Do you know why we’re here? | 你知道我们为什么在这儿吗 |
[09:30] | You want to ask me some questions. | 你想问我些问题 |
[09:32] | Is that alright with you? | 可以吗 |
[09:35] | Yes. | 可以 |
[09:36] | Ok. Have you been in a wheelchair your entire life? | 你一生下来腿就不好了吗 |
[09:40] | No. | 不是 |
[09:43] | I had an accident a few years back. | 几年前我出了场车祸 |
[09:46] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:48] | Are you left-or right-handed? | 你是左撇子还是惯用右手 |
[09:50] | Right. | 右手 |
[09:53] | And, um, in your childhood home, how many windows are there? | 你童年住的房子里有几扇窗户 |
[10:09] | 10. | 10扇 |
[10:10] | 11 if you count the star window in the door. | 算上门上的猫眼一共11扇 |
[10:14] | But it didn’t open. | 但那个打不开 |
[10:16] | Ok, so when you’re counting these windows, | 好的 当你数窗户的时候 |
[10:20] | are you inside or outside the house? | 你是在房子外面还是里面 |
[10:23] | Inside. It’s warmer. | 里面 里面暖和些 |
[10:33] | Were you raised in any religion? | 你信宗教吗 |
[10:36] | Ma’am, I was raised in the mountains. | 女士 我是在山里长大的 |
[10:40] | God held our hand | 上帝抓着我们的手 |
[10:41] | and the devil waited for us to fall. | 魔鬼等着上帝放手让我们掉下去 |
[10:47] | I’d like to show you a series of abstract images | 我给你看一些抽象图案 |
[10:50] | and I’d like you to just describe any thought that comes to mind, ok? | 然后描述看到图片后 脑中的第一想法 好吗 |
[10:59] | Two small children. | 2个小孩子 |
[11:02] | And they’re playing that game, um… | 他们在玩儿游戏 游戏叫… |
[11:07] | – Patty cake, Patty cake… – Ok, ok. Good. | -帕蒂蛋糕 帕蒂蛋糕… -好的 |
[11:11] | And this one? | 这幅呢 |
[11:14] | It looks like an elephant in the circus. | 这看上去像马戏团的大象 |
[11:17] | Is it a big elephant? | 成年的大象吗 |
[11:20] | No, a baby elephant. | 不 是小象 |
[11:24] | Do you see any numbers in the circle? | 你能看见圆里的数字吗 |
[11:28] | – 16. – Ok. | -16 -好的 |
[11:30] | How about this one? | 这张呢 |
[11:33] | – 73. – Sure. | -73 -好的 |
[11:38] | Do you ever have any emotions you can’t explain? | 你有没有难以名状的情绪 |
[11:44] | No. | 没有 |
[11:47] | Do you ever feel angry | 你有没有无缘无故地感到愤怒 |
[11:50] | or violent or depressed for no apparent reason? | 暴力或者沮丧呢 |
[11:56] | No. | 没有 |
[11:59] | Ok. Thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢你 |
[12:02] | Alright, Dad, I’m waiting. | 好了 爸爸 我等着呢 |
[12:05] | For what? | 等什么 |
[12:07] | Well, you didn’t bring me here to meet David, did you? | 你不是带我来见大卫的吧 |
[12:12] | Mind if I make a call? | 我打个电话可以吗 |
[12:13] | No, I got nothing but time. Go right ahead. | 当然 我有的是时间 打吧 |
[12:54] | Hello. | 喂? |
[12:57] | This is Dr Harding. Is Adam there? | 我是哈丁医生 亚当在吗 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry, Dr Harding. I’m the only one here. | 不好意思 哈丁医生 他不在 |
[13:07] | I’d like you to look for him. | 你能帮我找找他吗 |
[13:21] | What was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[13:31] | This is Adam. | 我是亚当 |
[13:33] | Adam, it’s Dr Harding. | 亚当 我是哈丁医生 |
[13:35] | I wonder if you would have a moment to speak with a colleague of mine? | 你能跟我的同事聊聊吗 |
[13:40] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[13:47] | You didn’t need to do that. | 你不用特意这样做的 |
[13:50] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[13:52] | Show off. It makes you look like a charlatan. | 炫耀 你这样看上去像个江湖术士 |
[14:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:10] | I’m Dr Jessup. | 我是杰瑟普医生 |
[14:12] | Jessup? You’re Dr Harding’s daughter? | 杰瑟普? 你是哈丁医生的女儿? |
[14:16] | Yes, I am. And you’re Adam. | 是的 你是亚当吧 |
[14:18] | Your husband was murdered, right? | 你的丈夫被谋杀了 是吧 |
[14:22] | – Yes. – How? | -是的 -怎么被杀的 |
[14:25] | His throat was slit by a mugger. | 被一个劫犯割喉 |
[14:27] | – When? – Three years ago. | -什么时候 -3年前 |
[14:30] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[14:32] | When we were walking home from church on Christmas Eve. | 圣诞夜晚上 从教堂回家的路上 |
[14:39] | – You think that was rude of me? – Not at all. | -你觉得我问得很唐突 是吧 -一点也不 |
[14:42] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[14:44] | Aggressive role manipulation is a common avoidance technique | 侵犯性角色操控是边缘型人格在精神治疗中 |
[14:47] | used by borderline personalities during therapy. | 经常使用的逃避战术 |
[14:50] | But you knew that, didn’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[14:54] | Attagirl. | 聪明 |
[14:55] | I have to watch out for your exploitative pathological tendencies. | 我得注意你的利用心理倾向 |
[15:01] | Ready to answer some questions? | 准备好回答问题了吗 |
[15:02] | Shoot. | 见鬼 |
[15:06] | In your childhood home, how many windows are there? | 你童年时 家里有几扇窗户 |
[15:09] | One. | 一扇 |
[15:11] | One? | 只有一扇吗 |
[15:13] | Actually, two if you count the windshield. | 2扇实际上 如果你算上挡风玻璃 |
[15:17] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[15:20] | Were you raised in any religion? | 你信宗教吗 |
[15:22] | Catholic. | 天主教 |
[15:25] | Ok, Adam, I have a series of abstract images here. | 好的 亚当 我这儿有一些抽象的图像 |
[15:29] | I’d like you to take a look at them… | 我想让你看… |
[15:30] | Dancers, moth, elephants, the devil. | 舞者 蛾 大象 还有魔鬼 |
[15:37] | I’ve seen all this stuff before, doctor. | 这些东西我之前就见过了 医生 |
[15:39] | Yes, you have. Clearly. | 是的 你见过了 很显然 |
[15:43] | Ok, Adam. | 好的 亚当 |
[15:46] | Do you see any numbers in the circles? | 你看见这些圆圈里的数字了吗 |
[15:48] | Nope. | 没有 |
[15:50] | And this one? | 那这张呢 |
[15:53] | No. | 没有 |
[15:57] | Great. Great. | 好 非常好 |
[16:01] | What about this one? | 那这张呢 |
[16:07] | The number seven. | 数字7 |
[16:11] | Ok. | 好的 |
[16:18] | Ok, Adam, um…may I look at your eyes? | 好的 亚当 我能看下你的眼睛吗 |
[16:30] | Are you wearing contact lenses? | 你戴隐形眼镜了吗 |
[16:34] | No. This is their natural colour. | 没 我眼睛就是这颜色 |
[16:42] | Are you colourblind? | 你是色盲吗 |
[16:44] | Red deficient, since birth. | 从出生起就不能分辨红色 |
[16:49] | Ok, Adam, I think we’re done here. | 好的 亚当 我想我问完了 |
[16:52] | Thank you very much for your cooperation. | 非常感谢你的合作 |
[17:02] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[17:10] | You set me up. | 你给我下了套 |
[17:11] | No, no. I offered you a chance | 不不 我在给你机会 |
[17:13] | to reconsider some of your assumptions. | 让你重新考虑下你的一些假设 |
[17:15] | Adam is the host. David is the alter. | 亚当是本体 大卫是变体 |
[17:18] | Why didn’t you let me interview Adam first? | 你为什么不让我先见见亚当 |
[17:20] | Where’s the fun in that? | 这样还有什么乐趣呢 |
[17:37] | – Hello! – Mommy! | -你好 -妈妈 |
[17:41] | I missed you so much! | 我想死你了 |
[17:45] | Hey, Stevo. This is quite a rig. | 你好 史蒂芬 这套鼓可真不错 |
[17:48] | Hey, grandpa. | 爷爷 你好啊 |
[17:48] | There’s my angel. How you doing? | 我的小天使 最近怎么样啊 |
[17:51] | – Go get your stuff, ok? – Ok. | -进去收拾你的东西好吗 -好 |
[17:53] | – I’ll help you. – She have fun? | -我来帮你 -她玩儿得开心吧 |
[17:55] | Uh, she was pretty cranky till that second beer set in. | 她一直怪怪的 直到第二瓶啤酒下肚 |
[17:58] | – You staying for dinner? – No. | -留下来吃晚饭吗 -不了 |
[18:00] | Sammy’s got school in the morning. | 萨米明天一早要上学 |
[18:03] | You ok? I mean, really ok? | 你没事吧 我是说 情绪上没事吧 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I’ll be ok. | 当然 我会没事的 |
[18:11] | What are you working on? | 你在搞什么呢 |
[18:14] | Oh, I’m just off-lining an industrial. | 我在玩儿离线式工业音乐 |
[18:16] | Oh, great. | 真棒 |
[18:18] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你不知道我在说什么 是吧 |
[18:20] | – No. – No. | -对 -我就知道 |
[18:21] | Ok, here we are. | 好 我们该走了 |
[18:24] | Did you say thank you to uncle Stephen, honey? | 你谢谢史蒂芬叔叔了吗 亲爱的 |
[18:26] | Thank you, uncle Stephen. | 谢谢史蒂芬叔叔 |
[18:27] | Sammy, next time you bring the beers, ok? | 萨米 下次你带点啤酒来好吗 |
[18:30] | Ok. | 好呀 |
[18:31] | I gotta tell you, | 我跟你说 |
[18:32] | I’m loving these underage drinking jokes. | 我真喜欢你跟小孩开啤酒的玩笑 |
[18:33] | – Thank you. – I’m just loving them. | -谢谢 -我喜欢 |
[18:35] | – Thank you very much. – Mm-hm. Bye! | -不胜感激 -再见 |
[18:37] | – Goodbye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[18:38] | Get off my property. | 别动我的东西 |
[18:42] | – Don’t pull all the way up into the driveway. OK? – Why? | -别开到车库道上去行吗 -为什么 |
[18:45] | ‘Cause it…cause it’ll be too tight for me to get out. | 因为那样太挤了不好出来 |
[18:46] | – You’ll be able to get out. – No, it’s… | -你能出来的 -不行 太… |
[18:54] | Thanks, Pop. This is perfect. | 谢了 老爸 这下可好 |
[18:57] | Hey, honey, get in the bathtub, ok? | 亲爱的 洗澡去好吗 |
[19:00] | And then we’ll have dinner. | 然后我们就开饭了 |
[19:02] | Ok, Mom! | 好的 妈妈 |
[19:08] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[19:09] | Adam’s file. Take a look. | 亚当的档案 拿去看看吧 |
[19:13] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[20:14] | I don’t seem to have much time for God nowadays, doctor. | 现如今我可没什么时间陪上帝啊 医生 |
[20:17] | It seems to work both ways. | 看来也是两全其美 |
[20:21] | Hows about you? Got your faith? | 你怎么样 信了什么教吗 |
[20:24] | My daughter lost her husband not too long ago. | 我女儿前不久守寡了 |
[20:27] | He was a good, good man… | 我女婿人很好… |
[20:29] | and he was murdered for no reason at all. | 莫名其妙地就被人杀了 |
[20:32] | – Murdered? – Mm-hm. | -是被杀的? -对 |
[20:35] | So I find it kind of hard to believe in | 所以我不太相信那个 |
[20:38] | a God that could hurt my daughter… | 伤我女儿心的上帝了… |
[20:41] | It’s Harding, is Adam there? | 我是哈丁 亚当在吗 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry, Dr. Harding. | 对不起 哈丁医生 |
[20:47] | I’m the only one here. | 他不在 |
[21:18] | Little cc. | 小茜茜 |
[21:20] | Hey, Charlie. You look terrible. | 你好 查理 你面色好差 |
[21:23] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢关心 |
[21:24] | A course of antibiotics, so I’ll be fine. | 抗生素还要等一阵子才起效 我会好的 |
[21:27] | – Alright. – To what do I owe the pleasure? | -好 -什么风把你给吹过来了 |
[21:30] | Um, Adam Saber. | 因为亚当・塞伯 |
[21:31] | I want to know how he came to you | 我想知道他是怎么来找的你 |
[21:33] | and why you dumped him on my father. | 你为什么又把他丢给了我爸爸 |
[21:35] | The police found him laying in the street. | 是警察发现他倒在大街上 |
[21:38] | He didn’t appear intoxicated. | 他不像是喝醉了酒的样子 |
[21:40] | Claimed he wasn’t able to walk. | 他们断定他不能行走 |
[21:44] | Gave his name as David Bernburg. | 给他取了个名叫大卫・贝恩保 |
[21:46] | By the time I examined him, | 到我为他做检查的时候 |
[21:48] | he was up on his feet, calling himself Adam Saber, | 他站起来了 说他叫亚当・塞伯 |
[21:53] | Said he had no idea how he got to the hospital. | 说他不知道是怎么进的医院 |
[21:56] | Well, I thought of your father immediately. | 然后 我马上就想到你爸爸来了 |
[21:59] | Well, yeah, sure. | 这样啊 |
[22:03] | Have you ever had a patient who was colourblind in just one eye? | 你有没有遇过哪个病人是单眼色盲的 |
[22:08] | No. Why? | 没遇过 怎么说 |
[22:10] | I was just thinking it might explain… | 我刚想 这可能就解释了… |
[22:13] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[22:14] | – How’s sammy? – She’s great. | -萨米怎么样 -她很好 |
[22:17] | Soccer-crazy. | 足球铁粉 |
[22:18] | There are tryouts at the school this Friday. You should come. | 周五她们学校有选拔赛 你得来 |
[22:21] | – I’d like that. – Good. | -我很乐意 -好 |
[22:24] | Um, can I get a copy of his hospital file? | 我能复制一份他的病历档案吗 |
[22:28] | – I’ll fax it this afternoon. – Thank you. | -今天下午我会传真给你的 -谢谢 |
[22:31] | Take care of yourself, alright? | 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah. I will. You take care of that kid. | 好 我会的 你照顾好那孩子 |
[22:35] | Yeah. Always. | 那是 一直好好的 |
[22:38] | Um, does Ellie still work in radiology? | 艾丽还在放射科做吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah, but she’s up on the third floor now. | 是的 但她现在调到3楼工作了 |
[22:43] | Alright. Thanks again. | 好的 再次感谢 |
[22:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:59] | Is it possible that when he wrenches his neck, | 有没有可能当他扳到自己脖子的时候 |
[23:02] | he’s compressing, decompressing a nerve and… | 他一下压迫 一下缓解神经… |
[23:05] | causing some kind of temporary paralysis? | 从而引起某种暂时性麻痹 |
[23:07] | Look. | 你来看 |
[23:10] | This X-ray. | 看这张X光片 |
[23:11] | The third, the fourth, the fifth vertebrae… | 第3 第4 第5截脊椎… |
[23:14] | Fused. | 融合在一起了 |
[23:16] | So we’re looking at X-rays here of two different people. | 所以我们现在看的是两个不同人的X光照 |
[23:19] | Two different people. | 两个不同的人啊 |
[23:21] | It’s a hoax, a guy, the doctor. | 肯定是谁的恶作剧 那个医生 |
[23:25] | – The doctor? – Sure. | -那个医生? -当然啊 |
[23:27] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[23:29] | Well, some days, not at all. | 有时候啊 完全不了解 |
[23:46] | Gets under your skin, doesn’t he? | 他还真是深入你心啊 是不是 |
[23:49] | These aren’t his films. They can’t be. | 这些不是他的片子 肯定不是 |
[23:54] | Isn’t it possible that what you’re looking at | 这不是有可能 你着眼于的东西 |
[23:58] | is actually what you’re seeing? | 正是你看着的东西吗 |
[24:00] | No, because this is not possible. | 不是 因为这不可能 |
[24:03] | Adam is the real deal. | 亚当是他本人实体 |
[24:04] | No. He is a desperately ill young man, | 不 他是个绝望而病态的年青人 |
[24:06] | but he’s fully aware of David and all of David’s actions. | 但十分清楚大卫其人 及其行踪 |
[24:08] | David is pure invention | 大卫是个纯虚构的 |
[24:11] | – And I’ll prove it to you. – You know what? | -我会证明给你看的 -你知道吗 |
[24:12] | We haven’t had dinner together in over a month. | 我们有一个多月没共度晚餐了 |
[24:17] | Well, you’re coming to Easter, aren’t you? | 那复活节你会过来的吧 |
[24:21] | Do you want me to bring anything? | 要我带点什么来吗 |
[24:22] | Just your delightful self. | 把你自己带来就行了 |
[24:28] | – That’s my girl. – Yeah. | -真是我的好闺女 -那是 |
[24:30] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢了 -谢谢 |
[24:37] | Ok, what name? | 叫什么名字来着 |
[24:44] | So, David Bernburg, Shadywood high school, Shadywood. | 大卫・贝恩保读的是成材高中 成材 |
[24:48] | Shadywood. | 成材 |
[24:58] | Sorry, doctor. Scared you a little right there, huh? | 对不起 医生 有点吓着你了是吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah, a little bit. Yeah. | 是啊 有点儿 |
[25:02] | Listen, uh, I didn’t want you to leave | 是这样 我不希望 |
[25:05] | without having a chance to say thank you. | 我还没跟你道谢 你就走了 |
[25:06] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[25:10] | For trying to help. | 谢谢你来帮忙 |
[25:14] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[25:32] | Excuse me. I’m looking for yearbooks. | 打扰一下 我想找毕业年册 |
[25:35] | Second aisle down to the back. | 在第二条通道走到最后 |
[25:38] | But you best be quick. I’m locking up in 10 minutes. | 但你最好快点 10分钟后我要锁门了 |
[25:40] | No, I’ll be quick. I promise. | 会的 我保证很快 |
[25:44] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:34] | You almost done? | 你好了没有 |
[26:39] | Um, I’ll be done in a minute. | 还有一分钟就好 |
[27:16] | Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, | 马修 马克 卢克还有约翰 |
[27:17] | bless the bed that I lay on. | 在我床边来庇佑 |
[27:20] | Bless me as they lay me down to sleep, | 佑我安然卧身睡 |
[27:22] | I give myself to God to keep. | 我身全然付上帝 |
[27:24] | Five little angels round my bed, | 5位天使绕床来 |
[27:26] | one to the foot and one to the head. | 一在脚边一头边 |
[27:29] | One to sing and one to pray, | 一位歌颂一位祈 |
[27:32] | and one to take my sins away. | 还有一位恕我罪 |
[27:43] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[27:53] | She doesn’t mean it. | 她不是故意不睡觉的 |
[27:57] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:13] | – Hello. – Charlie? | -喂 -查理? |
[28:15] | Oh, little cc. | 小茜茜 |
[28:18] | You sound terrible. | 你听起来不太好啊 |
[28:20] | Listen, listen. Can I bring you anything? | 听我说 要我给你带点什么妈 |
[28:23] | Uh, no. I’ve got soup. | 不用了 我已经喝了汤了 |
[28:26] | And, um, that antibiotic’s about to kick in. | 而且 抗生素马上就要起效了 |
[28:30] | I hate to ask, but | 我不想问的 但 |
[28:32] | you never faxed me Adam Saber’s file. | 你没有传真给我亚当・塞伯的档案呀 |
[28:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is first thing alright? | 对不起 明天一大早传去行吗 |
[28:39] | Yeah, yeah, of course. Just get some rest, ok? | 行 行 当然可以 好好休息吧 |
[28:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[28:44] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[28:46] | OK. Feel better. | 好 快点好起来吧 |
[29:10] | 贝恩保夫人 采石屋 蒂尤尔大道 | |
[30:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[30:54] | Do you know the way to the quarry house? | 你知道怎么去采石屋吗 |
[31:06] | I don’t know how I got to the hospital. | 我不知道是怎么进的医院 |
[31:09] | I have no idea how I got to bed last night. | 我不知道昨晚怎么到床上的 |
[31:11] | You know, I just wake up in my room and I don’t remember nothing. | 我在房间里醒来什么也不记得 |
[31:16] | The nurses helped you into your bed. | 是护士们把你弄上床去的 |
[31:19] | Was I awake? | 当时我醒着吗 |
[31:21] | In a matter of speaking. | 大概嘴里说着什么 |
[32:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:02] | 大卫・贝恩保 | |
[33:28] | They’re ruined, aren’t they? | 都毁了 是不是 |
[33:29] | I…I’m sorry. I knocked at the front door. | 对不起 我刚才敲了前门 |
[33:33] | I was…I found them this morning. | 我今天早上找到的 |
[33:36] | They must have been in water for weeks. | 它们一定是在水里泡了几周了 |
[33:39] | All that music, | 所有那样的音乐 |
[33:41] | all that life, all gone. | 那样的生活 全没了 |
[33:43] | I think…I think some of it can be saved, actually. | 我想…其实它们有一些还是救得回来的 |
[33:48] | Well, there’s always hope. | 希望是一直都在的 |
[33:51] | Now, who are you? | 你是哪位啊 |
[33:53] | I’m looking for David Bernburg. | 我是来找大卫・贝恩保的 |
[33:56] | – David? – Yeah. | -找大卫? -对 |
[33:58] | You’re standing on him, aren’t you? | 你现在不是正踩着他呢吗 |
[34:02] | 1963-1982 | 大卫・贝恩保 |
[34:13] | 母亲节快乐 爱您的大卫 | |
[34:17] | Well, it happens around this time of year | 每年的这个时候都会有 |
[34:20] | some local reporter inevitably stumbles onto | 一些本地记者难免偶然 |
[34:23] | a story in the archives and | 在档案里发现一些故事 |
[34:26] | tries to resurrect it as a cautionary tale. | 就想深度挖掘出一个警世寓言来 |
[34:30] | Are you talking about David’s accident? | 你是在说大卫的意外事故吗 |
[34:33] | No, my dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[34:37] | His murder. | 我在说他的谋杀案 |
[34:48] | How did his accident happen? | 那他的意外是怎么发生的 |
[34:50] | He fell. | 他从高处坠落 |
[34:51] | Wet leaves on stone steps. | 如湿漉漉的叶片在石阶上 |
[34:55] | And just like that his life had to begin again. | 就像他的必须要重生一般 |
[35:03] | But he accepted his fate with such nobility. | 但他却如此高贵地接受了自己的命运 |
[35:08] | For three years, | 整整3年 |
[35:11] | David showed the world how brightly the holy spirit shone within him. | 大卫让世人看到圣灵在他内心多么烁耀 |
[35:19] | But then…David lost his way. | 但后来…大卫迷失了 |
[35:29] | He found a doctor in the city | 他在城里找到了一位医生 |
[35:33] | who was experimenting with spinal replacement or | 他做着脊髓替换试验 |
[35:36] | some such nonsense. | 反正就是类似的屁事 |
[35:39] | David came to believe that this practitioner | 大卫就变得相信了这个医师 |
[35:42] | would one day give him back his legs. | 终有一天能帮他恢复双腿 |
[35:46] | It seemed as if every month, | 好像每个月 |
[35:48] | he’d ride into the city on the bus with hope in his eyes… | 他都会搭公交进城 带着满眼的期望 |
[35:53] | …only to be injected and sliced open and | 就为了换来注射 切割伤口 |
[35:59] | return broken-hearted. | 并又伤心失望地回来 |
[36:04] | And then one month he left home | 后来他离家的一个月后 |
[36:07] | and never returned. | 就再也没回来 |
[36:12] | It was one week later when they found his remains. | 他们找到他的遗骸已是一周以后了 |
[36:18] | He’d…been taken into the woods and abused. | 他被…拖进树林里侮辱了 |
[36:24] | Tortured. | 拷打折磨 |
[36:27] | Can you imagine? | 你想得到吗 |
[36:32] | David sitting there, watching, | 大卫就坐在那儿 眼睁睁看着 |
[36:35] | unable to fight back, | 无力反击 |
[36:37] | watching as they did those unspeakable things to him? | 就这么看着 他们对他做不齿的事情 |
[36:42] | I…I cannot. I… | 我…我无法… |
[36:45] | And I pray you never will. | 我希望你永远无法想象 |
[36:52] | David turned his back on God, | 大卫背弃了上帝 |
[36:55] | and looked to science for his answers. | 还向科学寻求他的答案 |
[36:59] | The Lord told us quite plainly. | 主很坦率地告诉过我们 |
[37:05] | “Wane not, thy faith in me.” | “汝之信我 月盈不亏” |
[37:13] | 骑士家晚餐饭店 24小时不打烊 | |
[37:26] | Hey, Art. I’ll have a cup of coffee | 小艺术家 来杯咖啡 |
[37:28] | and some of that apple pie, huh? | 再来点苹果派 |
[37:30] | Hi, honey bun. Did you have a good time, hmm? | 乖宝贝 玩得高兴吗 |
[37:34] | No. We had a bird funeral. | 不 我们刚才埋了一只鸟儿 |
[37:36] | – Great. Great. – Mmm, yeah. | -真好 好极了 -那是 |
[37:39] | Well, do you want to pick out a treat while I talk to grandpa? | 我跟爷爷聊天 你想不想自己去玩 |
[37:42] | OK, go ahead. Get treat yourself. | 好 去吧 自己玩去吧 |
[37:47] | What’s the fundamental difference between | 一个孤立的人格与一个妄想的人格 |
[37:50] | a disassociated personality and a delusional one? | 它们的基本差别是什么 |
[37:54] | No hello? | 在于是否有礼貌? |
[37:56] | – ‘Cause I have something. – Yeah? | -因为我发现了一些东西 -是吗 |
[37:58] | Ok, so the real David Bernburg | 说正事 那个真的大卫・贝恩保 |
[38:01] | was born on February 5, 1963. | 生于1963年2月5日 |
[38:05] | He slipped and broke his back in November of 1979. | 他于1979年滑跌 摔坏了背 |
[38:10] | In April of 1982, he was murdered. | 于1982年4月被人谋害 |
[38:15] | Now, while every local TV station and newspaper | 这时 当电视台和报纸 |
[38:18] | was recounting the details of his horrific death, | 回访他的恐怖死亡细节时 |
[38:22] | your Adam Saber | 你那位亚当・塞伯 |
[38:24] | was six years old, his mother had just died, | 才6岁 他母亲刚过世 |
[38:27] | and he’d been placed in the first of several foster homes. | 并被首次送进那些个寄养家庭里 |
[38:30] | His escape was this…this macabre murder. | 他的出逃 就成了这次可怕的谋杀 |
[38:33] | Now, everything that Adam knew of David, | 现在看来 亚当所熟悉的大卫的事 |
[38:36] | he would have gleaned from the media, right? | 应该都是从媒体间接得知的 对吧 |
[38:40] | Ok, well, say that I agree with these… | 对是对 我倒也赞同这些… |
[38:43] | …somewhat shaky assumptions. | 不怎么可靠的假设 |
[38:46] | Why would Adam create a delusion? | 为什么亚当要自创这种错觉 |
[38:50] | Give me your wallet. | 给我你的钱包 |
[38:53] | Any wallet will do? | 什么钱包都行吧 |
[38:56] | Alright. | 好了 |
[38:58] | So why do you carry this picture of Mom? | 你说为什么一直带着妈妈的照片 |
[39:02] | – To remind me of her. – Mm-hm, and experience the | -提醒自己别忘了她 -还要靠它 |
[39:05] | – positive effects that these memories evoke. – Yeah. | -回忆起一些美好经历 -没错 |
[39:08] | Yes. Now, if this picture existed | 没错 现在 假如这张照片在这儿 |
[39:11] | but you had no awareness of it, | 而你却没意识到它 |
[39:13] | would you still be able to benefit from its existence? | 那你还能通过它的存在感受到它的美好吗 |
[39:15] | I suppose not, no. | 我想应该不行了吧 |
[39:17] | Oh, OK. | 好 |
[39:18] | So I believe, as a child, | 所以我相信 作为一个孩子 |
[39:21] | Adam Saber began carrying around a mental picture of David | 亚当・塞伯开始随时带有大卫的记忆图象 |
[39:25] | so that no matter where he went, no matter how horrific things became, | 不论去哪儿 不管有多险恶的事情发生 |
[39:29] | there was always someone who had it worse | 总有一个人比这更凄惨 |
[39:31] | David Bernburg who was tortured to death | 那就是被撒旦崇拜的山妖女巫 |
[39:33] | by satan-worshipping mountain witches. | 折磨致死的大卫・贝恩保 |
[39:35] | But to benefit from this mental image, | 然而 为了从这个图象中记起什么 |
[39:38] | he must be fully aware of it. | 他必须充分意识到它 |
[39:40] | And therefore cannot be disassociated. | 于是他们就合二为一了 |
[39:45] | That is a very compelling diagnosis. | 真是强有力的诊断啊 |
[39:47] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[39:50] | How are you gonna prove it? | 你要怎么证明 |
[39:52] | Oh, oh, Dad, I’m not gonna prove it. | 老爸 我可不打算证明出来 |
[39:57] | I’m gonna cure it. | 我要直接治好他 |
[40:05] | Hello, Mrs. Bernburg. | 你好 贝恩保夫人 |
[40:08] | Thank you again for agreeing to help me with this. | 再次感谢你同意帮我这件事 |
[40:11] | I wanted to tell you that, | 我想告诉你的是 |
[40:13] | Adam has created an impersonation of your son. | 亚当将要扮演你的儿子 |
[40:17] | I, I don’t want you to be alarmed. | 但我…我不想让你受到惊吓 |
[40:21] | I’ve raised three boys | 我生了3个儿子 |
[40:22] | and said prayers upon their graves. | 但都在他们的坟墓上祈祷过 |
[40:25] | Not much alarms me. | 没什么让我再害怕的了 |
[40:27] | Thank you. I do appreciate it. | 谢谢 真的很感谢 |
[40:30] | Here’s…this is Adam now. | 这…进来的就是亚当 |
[40:34] | – Hello, Adam. – Hey. | -亚当 你好 -你好 |
[40:36] | This is Dita Bernburg. | 这位是迪塔・贝恩保 |
[40:40] | – Is the name familiar to you at all? – Nope. | -这个名字熟悉吗 -不熟悉 |
[40:48] | Her son David was murdered 25 years ago. | 她的儿子大卫25年前被人杀了 |
[40:51] | Shit. | 我操 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:56] | You may have heard of it. | 也许你听说过这件事 |
[40:58] | It was in the papers. | 在这张纸上 |
[41:00] | 25 years ago? I was, like, 6 years old. | 25年前? 那时我才6岁 |
[41:06] | I didn’t read the papers much. | 我没有看过这份报纸 |
[41:32] | You gonna get that? | 你不接吗 |
[41:34] | No-one knows I’m here. It’s probably for you. | 没人知道我在这儿 可能是找你的 |
[41:41] | Yo, this is Adam. | 你好 我是亚当 |
[41:42] | I’d like to speak with David, please. | 请让大卫听电话 |
[41:46] | There’s no David here. | 这里没人叫大卫 |
[42:13] | Momma? | 妈妈? |
[42:20] | You found me, Momma. | 你找到我了 妈妈 |
[42:22] | My son is dead. | 我儿子已经死了 |
[42:26] | No, Momma. I’m not dead. | 不 妈妈 我没有死 |
[42:30] | You are not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[42:34] | Yes, I am. | 我是你儿子 |
[42:37] | We live at the quarry house on Tull Road. | 我们住在蒂尤尔大道的采石屋里 |
[42:40] | I was able to find your address in the phone book. | 我在电话簿的地址栏里找到了你家地址 |
[42:44] | My bedroom used to be a library. | 我的卧室就像一个图书馆 |
[42:50] | You used to fold the clothes on the shelves like books. | 你总是把架子上衣服叠得像书一样 |
[42:53] | – Stop it. – Yeah. | -不要再说了 -我要说 |
[42:55] | You used to say, “what clothes shall we read today, David?” | 你常说 大卫 今天我们读哪件衣服呢 |
[43:00] | No. | 不要说了 |
[43:07] | My bed, | 我的床 |
[43:09] | my bed was made from harvest wood | 我的床是用成木做的 |
[43:12] | to keep me safe from the spirits. | 是为了让我每天神清气爽 |
[43:16] | My son died 25 years ago. | 我儿子25年前就死了 |
[43:19] | You have a nail in your pocket. | 你的口袋里有根钉子 |
[43:28] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[43:32] | No-one knows that, only… | 没有人知道 只有… |
[43:38] | We found it in in Askern mine. | 钉子是我们在阿斯克恩矿井里发现的 |
[43:46] | You always carry it, Momma. | 你总把它带在身上 |
[44:15] | – David. – Momma. | -大卫 -妈妈 |
[44:25] | Iron from the earth | 大地的铁器 |
[44:28] | to ward off evil. | 用来抵御邪恶 |
[44:36] | To ward off evil. | 用来抵御邪恶 |
[44:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:44] | Then it’s not working. | 这样做没用的 |
[44:53] | I know there’s a rational explanation for this. Just wait for me. | 对此我有合理的解释 请等一下 |
[44:55] | Momma! | 妈妈 |
[46:20] | Yeah, this is it. | 对了 就是这儿 |
[46:22] | You can get him out of the van. | 把他从车厢里弄出来 |
[46:25] | You want me to come with you? | 要我和你一起去吗 |
[46:27] | No, we’ll be fine. | 不用了 没事的 |
[46:28] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你肯定吗 -是的 |
[46:32] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[46:37] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[46:39] | 紧急通道口 禁止打猎或射击 | |
[46:45] | 休息站惊人发现 瘫痪男子残忍被杀 | |
[47:08] | Alright, David, do you know where you are? | 好啦 大卫 你知道这是哪儿吗 |
[47:13] | No, Ma’am. | 不知道 女士 |
[47:16] | Well, there’s no reason that you should recognise this place. | 不过也没有理由让你认出这个地方 |
[47:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[47:30] | What’s the matter. | 怎么了 |
[47:32] | – I was here at night. – What? | -我夜里来过这儿 -什么 |
[47:35] | That’s why I didn’t recognise this place. | 所以我一时没认出来 |
[47:42] | Things are different. | 景象变了 |
[47:45] | It was snowing. | 那晚是在下雪 |
[47:49] | Right there, there was a shed. | 对了 就是那儿 那儿有个棚子 |
[47:57] | David? | 大卫? |
[47:59] | – He’s coming. – Who’s coming? | -他来了 -谁来了 |
[48:05] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[48:07] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[48:12] | It’s alright. It’s alright. | 没事的 没事的 |
[48:15] | Tell me. Tell me, who is it? | 告诉我 告诉我 那是谁 |
[48:17] | Who is it? Who’s coming? | 那人是谁 是谁来了 |
[48:21] | The devil. | 魔鬼 |
[48:28] | I’m sorry. Alright, I’m sorry. | 对不起 没事的 对不起 |
[48:29] | Please don’t leave me. | 请不要离开我 |
[48:30] | – Please don’t leave me. – I’m gonna take you back to the van. | -请不要离开我 -我把你推回车里 |
[48:33] | Ok? I’m taking you… | 好吗 带你离开… |
[48:34] | Alright. Here we go, ok. | 没事的 我们现在就走 |
[48:35] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[48:38] | Please, please, please get me out of here. | 求求你 求你带我离开这儿 |
[48:40] | Listen, the chair is stuck. | 听着 轮椅被卡住了 |
[48:43] | – I have to go back… – No! No! Please. | -我得回去 -不要 不要 求求你 |
[48:45] | Please don’t leave me. | 请不要离开我 |
[48:46] | Alright, ok. Alright. Ok. | 好的 好的 没事的 |
[48:49] | Just…I need to get a signal. | 我只是…我得打个电话 |
[48:51] | I’m just gonna walk away and get a signal, ok? | 我只是去找一下信号 好吗 |
[48:53] | You ‘re alright. You ‘re alright. | 没事的 没事的 |
[49:10] | – Hey, Cara. – Hi, Virgil. | -卡罗琳 -弗吉尔 |
[49:12] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[49:13] | No, no, I’m alright. | 没有 没有 我没事 |
[49:15] | The chair is stuck and I need you to push it out. | 轮椅被卡住了 我需要你来推一下 |
[49:17] | Alright. Let me find something. I’ll be right there. | 好 我找一下工具 马上过去 |
[49:20] | Thanks. Ok. Bye. | 谢谢 好 再见 |
[49:35] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 来看看有什么工具 |
[49:38] | Stuck, huh? | 卡住了是吧 |
[49:40] | Hi, Adam. | 你好 亚当 |
[49:47] | Who’s Adam? | 谁是亚当 |
[49:51] | Here we go. | 好的 走了 |
[49:55] | My name is Dr. Caroline Jessup. | 我是卡罗琳・杰瑟普医生 |
[49:58] | Yeah, we’ll get to you later. | 一会儿再认识你 |
[49:59] | – Adam… – I asked who Adam was. | -亚当… -我问你谁是亚当 |
[50:02] | Adam is a patient of mine. | 亚当是我的一个病人 |
[50:07] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[50:09] | – You feel confused? – Confused? | -你感到很疑惑吗 -疑惑? |
[50:12] | You don’t tell me when to be confused, lady. | 你没有告诉我什么时候该疑惑 女士 |
[50:15] | You’re not the one | 你不是那个 |
[50:16] | who keeps waking up in strange goddamn places | 到了一个陌生地方突然清醒的家伙 |
[50:19] | with no idea how you got there. | 而你根本就不知道怎么到那儿的 |
[50:21] | So I asked you a question. | 所以我问你个问题 |
[50:24] | Where am I? And why would you think I was Adam? | 我是在哪儿 为什么你叫是亚当 |
[50:29] | You’re at Walker’s mill, | 你是在华尔克伐木场 |
[50:31] | and you look like Adam. | 你看上去很像亚当 |
[50:39] | – Caroline, are you alright? – Yeah. We’re fine. | -卡罗琳 你还好吗 -我们很好 |
[50:44] | I was, um…I’m just…I’m talking to, er… | 我…我正…我正和… |
[50:48] | – Wes. – Wes. | -韦斯 -和韦斯说话 |
[50:54] | Morning, Virgil. Hey, Wesley. | 早上好 弗吉尔 你好 韦斯利 |
[51:09] | Right. There we go. Beautiful. | 很好 就这样 漂亮 |
[51:11] | Catch. Catch it. | 接着 快接球 |
[51:12] | – Nice, alright. Take a shot. – Dad! | -很好 投球 -爸爸 |
[51:14] | – Dad. – Yeah. | -爸爸 -什么 |
[51:16] | – I need to talk to you. – Ok. I’ll be right back. | -我得和你谈谈 -好的 我马上回来 |
[51:20] | – Why are you… – I just met Wes! | -你要去哪儿… -我刚刚看到韦斯了 |
[51:24] | Why, Dad? Why? Why do you do this to me? | 为什么 爸爸 为什么你要这样对我 |
[51:27] | Because you’ve stopped asking questions. | 因为你已经不再提问了 |
[51:30] | That’s all I do. That’s all I do all day long. | 我一直在做 我整天都在问 |
[51:32] | – That’s all I do, Dad. – No, no! | -我一直在问 -不 不 |
[51:34] | You’ve stopped asking questions of yourself, Caroline! | 你已经不向自己发问了 卡罗琳 |
[51:37] | You’ve developed this fixed system of beliefs | 你已经形成了一种固定的信仰体系 |
[51:41] | which you refuse to submit to any kind of introspection. | 你拒绝接受任何反思 |
[51:44] | So what that means is that you will never have | 所以这意味着你的职业生涯中不再 |
[51:47] | a new thought in your professional life. | 拥有任何新的想法 |
[51:49] | You have got to learn to take those ideas, | 你必须学会接受这些观点 |
[51:51] | set them to one side. | 把他们放到一边 |
[51:52] | And try to move ahead with one big question, | 然后带着一个大问题努力往前走 |
[51:55] | which is, “why?”! | 这个问题就是”为什么” |
[51:57] | And simply ask, “what?” to just say, “I don’t know.” | 你只是总问为什么 总是说我不知道 |
[52:01] | Just because you’re older, it doesn’t mean you’re right. | 因为你老了 但这不表示你就是对的 |
[52:03] | It might mean that you’ve been wrong for longer. | 也意味着你可能错得更久 |
[52:07] | What has been your motivation here? | 那你的动机是什么 |
[52:08] | Has it been to help Adam to discover whatever… | 你的动机是帮助亚当发现了什么 |
[52:11] | …crisis it is that caused him to fracture his psyche? | 导致他精神分裂的因素 |
[52:14] | Or has it been to simply flat out prove me wrong? | 还是仅仅尽力来证明我的观点是错误的 |
[52:27] | – Oh, honey. – Come on, don’t! | -亲爱的 -拜托 别这样 |
[52:32] | Alright, everybody go take a shower now. | 大家都去冲个澡 |
[52:34] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[52:40] | 韦斯利・克里特 1965年4月21日-1994年11月18日 | |
[52:44] | 家人永远铭记 粉丝永远的崇拜 | |
[52:55] | Ok, so, Wesley Crite was a frontman for an underground rock band. | 韦斯利是一个地下乐队的主唱 |
[52:58] | He died November 1994. | 他在1994年11月就死了 |
[53:02] | It was a possible suicide. | 可能死于自杀 |
[53:03] | At this exact point, Adam Saber is in prison. | 而当时 亚当・塞伯还在监狱里 |
[53:10] | He’s just been placed in solitary confinement. | 他还在单独监禁中 |
[53:12] | So at this low, low moment in his life. | 所以在他人生的这段低谷期间 |
[53:16] | He assumes yet another person who has a story worse than his own. | 他又臆想成一个比他遭遇更悲惨的人 |
[53:24] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[53:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[53:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:40] | Hello, Wesley. | 韦斯利 你好 |
[53:41] | I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[53:48] | I have all the time in the world, Dr. Jessup. | 我有的是时间 |
[53:53] | I’d like to ask you a few questions, if that’s alright with you. | 如果你不介意的话 我想问你几个问题 |
[53:58] | I would first like to ask you a question. | 我想先问你一个问题 |
[54:03] | Yes? | 什么 |
[54:04] | Do you hold that doctorate | 你的博士学位 |
[54:05] | in the name of science or god? | 是以科学还是上帝名义获得的 |
[54:08] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[54:12] | That thing around your neck. | 根据你脖子上带的那东西 |
[54:22] | I’d-I’d like to consider myself a doctor of science. | 我…我认为自己是科学名义医生 |
[54:27] | But a woman of God. | 但也是上帝的子民 |
[54:32] | There’s something I’d like to show you. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[54:44] | 尸体已被确认 | |
[54:54] | November 18, 1994. | 1994年11月18日 |
[55:00] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你觉得这个日期对你有什么意义吗 |
[55:07] | Get away from me. | 把它拿走 |
[55:08] | Do you know what happened that day? | 你记得那天发生了什么事吗 |
[55:11] | Get away. | 拿走 |
[55:13] | What happened that day? | 那天发生了什么事 |
[55:17] | What do you know about that day? | 你还记得发生什么事了吗 |
[55:18] | – Get away from me. – Wes. | -快点拿走 -韦斯利 |
[55:21] | Get away from me! | 快点拿走 |
[55:58] | David? | 大卫? |
[56:07] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[56:11] | He was here. | 他当时就在这里 |
[56:13] | Who? Who was here? | 谁 谁当时在这儿 |
[56:30] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪儿听到的这支曲子 |
[56:33] | I didn’t hear it. | 我没从哪儿听到过 |
[56:38] | I’ve wrote it. | 是我自己写的 |
[57:05] | That’s David’s song. | 那是大卫作的曲 |
[57:08] | – Was it ever published? – No. | -这曲子当时出版了吗 -没有 |
[57:11] | David made it up in the hospital | 大卫是在事故发生后 |
[57:13] | after his accident. | 在医院里创作的 |
[57:15] | And he’d sing it to himself whenever he became sad or scared. | 当他感到悲伤或害怕时就哼这首曲子 |
[57:23] | When he was scared? | 那他什么时候会害怕 |
[57:25] | It seemed to b e a sanctuary for him, | 这首乐曲对于他好像是个庇护所 |
[57:27] | a shelter in the storm. | 暴风雨中的庇护所 |
[57:31] | Is it possible that… | 可不可能是… |
[57:35] | …the night he was murdered, | 他被杀害的那天晚上 |
[57:37] | when he was in the woods, | 当他在树林中的时候 |
[57:39] | is it possible that he sang this lullaby? | 他唱了这首摇篮曲 |
[57:44] | I pray he did. | 我祈祷他能唱 |
[57:48] | – Hello? – Hey, Dad. | -喂? -爸爸 |
[57:50] | I think that when Adam saber was a little boy, | 我认为当亚当小的时候 |
[57:53] | he may have witnessed | 他可能亲眼目睹了 |
[57:53] | David Bernburg’s murder. | 大卫・贝恩保被谋杀的过程 |
[57:55] | And David is an escape from that memory. | 而大卫只是他想逃避那种记忆的附体 |
[57:58] | Maybe Wes is too. | 可能韦斯利也是 |
[57:59] | – Do you have a home address for Adam? – Why? | -你有亚当家的地址吗 -你要地址干吗 |
[58:02] | Because I wanna know what kind of life Adam is trying to escape from. | 我想知道亚当要逃避的是哪种生活 |
[58:09] | Hey there, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[58:17] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[58:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[58:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[58:40] | Hey, buddy. Are you all alone? | 小家伙 只有你一个人在吗 |
[58:43] | It’s alright. It’s alright. I’m gonna come in. | 没事的 没事的 我要进来了 |
[58:45] | I’m coming in. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我进来了 我不会伤害你的 |
[58:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[59:24] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[59:26] | Ok. Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[59:30] | Ok, buddy. Alright. | 好的 小家伙 没事的 |
[59:33] | See if I can find anything. | 我看看能不能给你找点吃的 |
[59:41] | Here you go. Here you go. | 给你 给你 |
[59:48] | There. Poor thing. | 吃吧 可怜的小家伙 |
[1:00:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:00:15] | Is anybody here? | 有没有人啊 |
[1:00:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:00:30] | Oh, God. Oh, gosh. | 上帝啊 天哪 |
[1:01:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:01:30] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[1:01:57] | First dead body? | 第一次看到死人吗 |
[1:02:01] | No. | 不是 |
[1:02:03] | We sent someone to pick up this Adam Saber for questioning. | 我们派人去找亚当来讯问 |
[1:02:09] | Shit! Shit. | 操 操 |
[1:02:10] | I-I…I forgot to pick up my daughter. I can’t stay. | 我…我忘了去接女儿了 我得走了 |
[1:02:13] | – You don’t have to be here. – Thanks. | -你可以走了 -谢了 |
[1:02:15] | – I got it. – Thank you. | -我来弄 -谢谢 |
[1:02:17] | – Did you see me? – You did a great job, honey. | -你看到我了吗 -你做得很棒 |
[1:02:20] | Really, Dad? | 真的吗 爸爸 |
[1:02:21] | Kenna, come on, we’re leaving. | 凯纳 快过来 我们要走了 |
[1:02:23] | I’ll be there in one second. | 我马上就来了 |
[1:02:28] | Hello? Detective Danton? | 你好 是丹东探长吗 |
[1:02:29] | – It’s Caroline Jessup. – Hello. | -我是卡罗琳・杰瑟普 -你好 |
[1:02:31] | Adam Saber is at my daughter’s elementary school. | 亚当・塞伯在我女儿的小学里 |
[1:02:33] | – You ‘re sure it’s him? – Yeah. | -你确定是他吗 -是的 |
[1:02:34] | Yeah, it’s Brockhurst elementary. Alright. | 是的 这是布洛赫斯特小学 好 |
[1:02:37] | At the soccer fields. Alright, I’ll… | 在足球场上 好 我在… |
[1:02:38] | send the car and I’ll be there. | 派警车过来 我就在这儿 |
[1:02:40] | As soon as you can. Thanks. | 请尽快 谢谢 |
[1:02:44] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:02:45] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:02:47] | – You see? – Samantha! | -看到了吗 -萨曼莎 |
[1:02:49] | I told you she’d be here. | 我就跟你说她会来的 |
[1:02:51] | – No need to worry. – Samantha! | -不用担心 -萨曼莎 |
[1:02:54] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[1:02:57] | Samantha. Samantha. | 萨曼莎 萨曼莎 |
[1:03:01] | I’m sorry I’m late. I need you to come over here right now. | 对不起我来晚了 我要你马上过来 |
[1:03:03] | – But, Mom… – Right now! Get over here! | -可是 妈妈… -马上给我过来 |
[1:03:06] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[1:03:08] | I want you to go and wait with Brody’s Mom, ok? | 我要你去布罗迪的妈妈那里等着 好吗 |
[1:03:10] | – Is everything alright? – How did you get here? | -没事吧 -你怎么出来的 |
[1:03:12] | I’m not entirely sure. | 我也不太确定 |
[1:03:14] | Sammy was wonderful! I think she’s gonna make… | 萨米真棒 我想她会… |
[1:03:17] | I want you to stay away from my family! | 我要你离我家里人远一点 |
[1:03:22] | But you invited me. | 可你邀请过我 |
[1:03:24] | – I did no such thing. – At the hospital. | -我没这么说过 -在医院里 |
[1:03:26] | What hospital? | 什么医院 |
[1:03:28] | When you came to see me. | 你来看我的时候 |
[1:03:30] | CC, are you alright? | 茜茜 你没事吧 |
[1:03:33] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[1:03:36] | Little CC. | 小茜茜啊 |
[1:03:42] | – Who are you? – Oh, for heaven’s sake. | -你是谁 -天哪 |
[1:03:45] | Caroline, it’s me. | 卡罗琳 是我 |
[1:03:48] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[1:04:06] | I thought we had a rule about not talking to strangers. | 我想我们以前可说好 不能和陌生人说话的 |
[1:04:10] | But he knew my name. | 可是他知道我的名字 |
[1:04:12] | And he just wanted to talk to me until you got there. | 他只是想在你来之前和我说说话 |
[1:04:17] | What did he want to talk about? | 他和你说了些什么 |
[1:04:20] | First he wanted to know family stuff. | 一开始他想知道家里的事 |
[1:04:23] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[1:04:26] | Like what we did this summer. | 比如说我们今年夏天干了什么 |
[1:04:29] | And my birthday. | 还有我的生日 |
[1:04:32] | What about your birthday? | 你生日怎么了 |
[1:04:35] | If I liked the books he sent me. | 问我喜不喜欢他送我的书 |
[1:04:41] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[1:04:44] | Then he wanted to know about God and stuff. | 然后他又问我上帝的事 |
[1:04:50] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么说的 |
[1:04:53] | That I didn’t believe. | 我说我不信 |
[1:04:58] | Why would you say that, honey? | 你为什么那么说 亲爱的 |
[1:05:02] | Because if God was real he wouldn’t have let Daddy die. | 因为要是上帝真的存在 他就不会让爸爸死 |
[1:05:17] | You know, I think… | 这个 我想… |
[1:05:19] | I think that God knew how wonderful Daddy was. | 我想上帝知道爸爸是个多好的人 |
[1:05:23] | And he wanted him in heaven to make it a better place. | �k想让爸爸去天堂 把那里变得更好 |
[1:05:29] | It’s alright that I don’t believe, Mommy. | 我不信也没关系 妈妈 |
[1:05:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:05:36] | Grandpa doesn’t believe anymore. | 爷爷也不信了 |
[1:05:38] | So whatever happens, I’ll be with him. | 要是发生什么的话 我也会和他在一起 |
[1:05:50] | Here. | 来 |
[1:05:52] | God loves you. | 上帝爱你 |
[1:05:55] | And he always will, ok? | 而且他会一直爱你 好吗 |
[1:05:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:06:04] | What did you do to your back? | 你背上怎么了 |
[1:06:07] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:06:09] | It kind of itches. | 有点痒 |
[1:06:11] | I’ll put something on it, ok? | 我给你擦点东西 好吗 |
[1:06:14] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[1:06:15] | Look, I think there’s a connection | 听着 我想亚当和他的分身之间 |
[1:06:17] | between Adam and his alters. | 有某种联系 |
[1:06:17] | They all seem to want to know if you have faith. | 他们好像都很想知道你有没有信仰 |
[1:06:20] | Adam asked you, Wes asked me, | 亚当问过你 韦斯利问过我 |
[1:06:22] | Charles asked Sammy. | 查尔斯问过萨米 |
[1:06:23] | Charles? | 查尔斯? |
[1:06:25] | Adam came to Sammy’s school pretending to be Charles. | 亚当到萨米的学校里 把自己当成了查尔斯 |
[1:06:29] | Caroline, Charles is dead. | 卡罗琳 查尔斯死了 |
[1:06:35] | What? I…Dad, I just talked to him. | 什么 可是我…爸爸 我刚和他说过话 |
[1:06:38] | He was sick, but he didn’t…I mean… | 他病了 但是他…我意思是… |
[1:06:40] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 我很难过 |
[1:06:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:06:46] | He always had to do everything first. | 他总是快人一步 |
[1:06:51] | – Are you alright? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[1:06:53] | It’s just a tickle. | 只是嗓子有点痒 |
[1:06:56] | I love you, sweetheart. | 我爱你 甜心 |
[1:06:59] | I love you too, Daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[1:07:01] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[1:07:16] | I noticed a sketchbook in your room. | 我看到你房间里有个写生本 |
[1:07:20] | You like to draw, huh? | 你喜欢画画吗 |
[1:07:23] | Idle hands. | 很久没画了 |
[1:07:24] | Moses drowning in an unparted sea. | 摩西在没分开的海里淹死了 |
[1:08:12] | So, I’m seeing this, right? | 你看 我看到了这个 对吧 |
[1:08:14] | The shadow’s moving. It looks like there’s somebody else there, right? | 有些影子晃动 好像还有别人在那儿 对吗 |
[1:08:18] | Yeah, but…but… | 对 可是…可是… |
[1:08:19] | – …you know. – But…but what? | -那个… -可是什么 |
[1:08:21] | Cara, this is…come on, this is Dad. | 卡罗琳 这是…好吧 这是爸爸 |
[1:08:23] | He’s doing what he always does. He’s messing with you. | 他总爱这么做 他就是捉弄你 |
[1:08:25] | Can you just find out what it is? | 你能查出这是什么吗 |
[1:08:28] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[1:08:34] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[1:08:35] | What’s the deal? | 究竟什么事 |
[1:08:40] | The deal, Mr Saber, is a body found at your house. | 事情是 塞伯先生 你家中发现了一具尸体 |
[1:08:43] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:08:45] | Male, approximately 30-50 years of age. | 是一名大约30到50岁的男子 |
[1:08:52] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[1:08:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:08:59] | Are you a religious man, Mr Saber? | 你信教吗 塞伯先生 |
[1:09:02] | I only ask as this cross was etched into the victim’s back. | 我只是想问 死者背部刻的这个十字记号 |
[1:09:08] | Do you recognise this? | 你认得吗 |
[1:09:11] | Maybe it was burnt or carved in, we’re not sure yet. | 可能是烫烙或者刀刻的 我们还不确定 |
[1:09:21] | Does this mean anything to you? | 你能看出其中的含义吗 |
[1:09:22] | No. | 不能 |
[1:09:24] | Adam, do you recognise any of these? | 亚当 你对这些有印象吗 |
[1:09:30] | Do you recognise them? | 你认得吗 |
[1:09:32] | Does this cross mean anything to you? | 这个十字记号有什么含义吗 |
[1:09:34] | Do you recognise any of these? | 你认得吗 |
[1:09:39] | I said, “I don’t recognise them!”, are you deaf?! | 我说了我不认得 你们聋了吗 |
[1:09:41] | Ok. Excuse me, excuse me, detective. | 好了 抱歉 抱歉 长官 |
[1:09:44] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[1:09:52] | Don’t push him on this right now. | 现在先别逼他 |
[1:09:53] | You ‘re not gonna get anywhere. | 你问不出什么来 |
[1:09:56] | And I…I think I can help you with that cross. | 我…我想我能帮你找到这个十字记号的含义 |
[1:09:58] | I’ve seen it somewhere before. | 我曾经见过它 |
[1:10:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:10:07] | I saw markings like this in town. | 我在镇上见过类似的记号 |
[1:10:09] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know who else to ask. | 对不起 我不知道还能问谁 |
[1:10:17] | Dr Jessup, why are you here? | 杰瑟普医生 你为什么到这里来 |
[1:10:22] | Your textbooks have failed you, isn’t that right? | 你的书上查不到这些 对吗 |
[1:10:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:27] | So listen. | 那么听好了 |
[1:10:29] | That’s why God gave us two ears but one mouth. | 这就是为什么上帝给了我们两只耳朵 但是只有一张嘴 |
[1:10:34] | There’s the devil’s magic in these hills, | 这是山里面的巫术 |
[1:10:39] | that some may try to tend an ailing child | 有人用来给小孩治病 |
[1:10:41] | or take revenge for a terrible wrongdoing. | 有人用来惩罚弥天大罪 |
[1:10:46] | Remember this. | 记住 |
[1:10:48] | Your books may have failed you, but your God has not. | 书本可能教不了你 但是上帝一定能 |
[1:10:54] | Follow on where the road ends to the very top of the valley. | 沿着这条路一直走 走到山谷最深处 |
[1:11:01] | You’ll see a Holler there. Ask for the granny. | 你会看到有个叫霍勒的地方 去找祖奶奶 |
[1:11:39] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[1:11:44] | I…I’m looking for the granny. | 我…我在找祖奶奶 |
[1:11:58] | It’s important that I find her. | 我找她有要紧的事 |
[1:12:21] | I need…I need to…I need to find out what this is. | 我得…我得查出这是什么 |
[1:12:25] | I-I think it’s some kind of a cross. | 我…我想这是某种十字记号 |
[1:12:27] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:12:32] | Do you…do you know? | 你…你知道吗 |
[1:12:40] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:12:56] | It’s no cross. | 这不是十字 |
[1:13:05] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么看到的 |
[1:13:10] | With better eyes than yours. | 我眼力比你好 |
[1:13:14] | Can you tell me what it means? | 你能告诉我这是什么意思吗 |
[1:13:17] | You won’t believe. Child! | 你不会相信的 我们走 |
[1:14:08] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是什么 |
[1:14:19] | Want a soda? | 你要苏打水吗 |
[1:14:22] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[1:14:57] | No way. No freaking way. | 不是吧 天哪 不是吧 |
[1:15:01] | Ow! What are you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[1:15:05] | Sorry, pal. | 对不起 伙计 |
[1:15:07] | I need to try something. | 我要试点东西 |
[1:15:09] | Uncle Stephen. | 史蒂芬叔叔 |
[1:15:11] | – What are you doing? – I gotta check something. | -你在干吗呢 -我要查点东西 |
[1:16:15] | Hold him down. Hold him down! | 按住他 按住他 |
[1:16:17] | Keep still! | 不要动 |
[1:17:39] | He’ll be fine. | 他会好的 |
[1:17:48] | Now will you believe? | 现在你相信了吗 |
[1:18:01] | It’s the writing of the mountains. | 这是大山写下的 |
[1:18:07] | This…is shelter. | 这是庇护 |
[1:18:35] | You have two new messages. | 你有2条新留言 |
[1:18:38] | Dr Jessup, this is detective Danton. | 杰瑟普医生 我是丹东探员 |
[1:18:42] | Just wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 |
[1:18:42] | there wasn’t enough to hold Adam Saber | 我们没有足够证据拘留亚当・塞伯 |
[1:18:45] | but we released him into your father’s care. | 但是我们把他带回了你父亲的诊所 |
[1:18:47] | Any luck with that cross? Call me. | 十字记号有任何进展吗 请回电 |
[1:18:49] | Next message. | 下一条留言 |
[1:18:52] | Jesus, Carrie, where the hell are you? | 天哪 小卡 你到底在哪儿 |
[1:18:55] | Ok, the darkness on the video, the thing that moves… | 是这样 录像里的影子 晃动的那个东西… |
[1:18:58] | it’s a sound wave. | 是声浪 |
[1:19:01] | It’s a voice. | 是说话声 |
[1:19:03] | Carrie, it’s a fricking voice. Listen. | 小卡 是个奇怪的声音 听听 |
[1:19:05] | Reverend Christian Moore… | 克里斯琴・摩牧师… |
[1:19:11] | shelter now the faithless! | 去庇护不忠的人 |
[1:19:17] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[1:19:26] | – Cara. – What was that? | -卡罗琳 -那是什么 |
[1:19:28] | Uh, I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[1:19:29] | But I do know who Christian Moore is, or was. | 不过我知道谁是克里斯琴・摩 |
[1:19:34] | He was born in Burlington, Blabama, in 1889. | 他1889年生在阿拉巴马的伯灵顿 |
[1:19:40] | He’s one of those good ol’ boys, | 家世不错 |
[1:19:43] | Southern faith healers. | 南方的信仰疗法牧师 |
[1:19:44] | He died in…1918. That’s all the info I got. | 他死于…1981年 我知道的就这么多 |
[1:19:49] | However, listen to this | 不过 听着 |
[1:19:51] | There’s some sort of historical society in Milling Junction. | 在米林社有个历史研究团体 |
[1:19:56] | Now, there’s a guy there by the name of Monty. | 其中有个叫芒迪的人 |
[1:19:58] | He has all this information on him. | 他知道关于那个牧师的一切 |
[1:20:00] | Ok, I’m-I’m…I’m about 50 miles from Milling Junction now. | 好 我现在…离米林社大概有50里路 |
[1:20:03] | You can be there in an hour. Go. | 你一个小时就能到那儿 去吧 |
[1:20:16] | – You alright? – My throat scratches. | -你还好吗 -我喉咙有点痒 |
[1:20:20] | – Let me see what I got. – No cough medicines. | -让我看看家里有些什么 -不要止咳药 |
[1:20:23] | Mom says it’s not good for you. | 妈妈说止咳药对身体不好 |
[1:20:26] | – Seriously? – Honey works though. | -真的吗 -蜂蜜就可以了 |
[1:20:29] | Yeah? Ok. | 行吗 好 |
[1:20:44] | – Uncle Stephen. – Yeah? | -史蒂芬叔叔 -什么 |
[1:20:47] | I think there’s something on my back. | 我觉得我背上有点东西 |
[1:20:55] | Well, my late father made these films | 我去世了的父亲拍下这些片段 |
[1:20:59] | right after the great war. | 就在一战之后 |
[1:21:11] | 1918. | 1918年 |
[1:21:14] | That’s when it came. | 那时候 |
[1:21:16] | The influenza epidemic. | 流感蔓延 |
[1:21:23] | And that’s when we met him. | 我们遇见了他 |
[1:21:25] | The Reverend Christian Moore. | 克里斯琴・摩牧师 |
[1:21:28] | He was a self-proclaimed faith healer | 他自称是个信仰治疗师 |
[1:21:32] | And he told the Holler folks that | 他告诉霍勒的民众 |
[1:21:35] | they didn’t need their Voodoo medicine. | 不必再用他们的巫术医药 |
[1:21:37] | Just faith in the Lord. | 只要信奉主 |
[1:21:41] | And he had a good number of Holler folk | 这让相当多的霍勒民众 |
[1:21:43] | turn their backs on the granny. | 都不再相信祖奶奶 |
[1:21:49] | You see, he used, as an example, his own two children. | 你看 他用他自己的两个孩子来作范例 |
[1:21:54] | They were full of health and apparently immune | 他们都健健康康 |
[1:21:59] | to the ravages of the disease. | 而且对流感完全免疫 |
[1:22:02] | And they were strange children, as I remember, quiet. | 不过在我印象里他们都很奇怪 很沉默 |
[1:22:08] | Turns out that their silence was for a good reason. | 最后发现他们沉默是有道理的 |
[1:22:14] | The reverend had lost his faith | 牧师背叛了大家 |
[1:22:17] | and he had had his own kin inoculated against the disease, | 他早就让他的家里人都注射了流感疫苗 |
[1:22:23] | leaving the others to die. | 不顾其他人的死亡 |
[1:22:25] | That’s awful. | 真可怕 |
[1:22:31] | And that’s why the Holler folk did what they did. | 这就是为什么霍勒的人那样对他 |
[1:22:35] | What was that? | 怎么对他了 |
[1:22:40] | My father was filming as usual and I accompanied him. | 有天我爸爸像往常一样拍摄 我跟着他 |
[1:22:54] | And that’s when I found them – the reverend’s children. | 我发现了牧师的孩子 |
[1:23:21] | They dragged the reverend to the granny. | 他们把牧师押到祖奶奶那儿 |
[1:23:31] | And she handed down her own form of mountain justice | 她对他的欺骗 |
[1:23:36] | for his faithless ways. | 作出了大山特有的宣判 |
[1:23:42] | And I can’t really tell you what happened… | 我没办法确切告诉你是怎么回事 |
[1:23:57] | but to a child of eight… | 但对一个8岁的孩子来说 |
[1:24:01] | it sure as hell looked like that old hag | 看起来就像是在地狱 |
[1:24:05] | that old hag had sucked out Christian Moore’s soul… | 一个老巫婆吸走了克里斯琴・摩的灵魂 |
[1:24:16] | and stuffed his gullet with dirt | 然后往他嘴里塞满污泥 |
[1:24:21] | so that it couldn’t get back in. | 这样灵魂就无法回归 |
[1:24:24] | And then she said something that I…I’ll never forget. | 然后她说了句 我永远忘不了的话 |
[1:24:32] | Reverend Christian Moore, | 克里斯琴・摩牧师 |
[1:24:37] | shelter now the faithless. | 去庇护不忠的人 |
[1:24:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:24:55] | Hello. | 喂? |
[1:24:56] | Doctor Jessup, it’s detective Danton. Can you hear me? | 杰瑟普医生 我是丹东探员 你能听到吗 |
[1:24:59] | Yeah. What…wh-what’s the matter? | 能 怎…怎么了 |
[1:25:01] | I just wanna let you know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[1:25:03] | we’ve dispatched a squad car to your father’s location. | 我们派了一辆警车到你父亲那儿 |
[1:25:05] | They’ll be there in a few minutes. I’m on my way now. | 他们马上就到 我也在路上了 |
[1:25:08] | Why?! Why? What’s happened?! | 为什么 怎么了 |
[1:25:10] | There’s been a mistake. | 有个错误 |
[1:25:17] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:25:19] | – Dad? – Oh, hey, sweetie. | -爸爸 -你好 亲爱的 |
[1:25:21] | Dad, is Adam with you now? | 爸爸 亚当和你在一起吗 |
[1:25:24] | Yes. The police dropped him off a while ago. | 是的 刚才警察把他送来了 |
[1:25:28] | Can he hear what I’m saying? | 他能听见我们说话吗 |
[1:25:30] | I shouldn’t think so. He’s in his room. | 不能吧 他在自己房里 |
[1:25:32] | – OK, um, dad, I need you to leave. – Why? What’s going on? | -爸爸 我要你马上离开 -为什么 出了什么事 |
[1:25:36] | – You’re in danger. – What are you talking about? | -你有危险 -你在说什么 |
[1:25:40] | Dad, Adam Saber is dead. | 爸爸 亚当・塞伯已经死了 |
[1:25:45] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[1:25:46] | Yes, but you’re not making any sense. | 听到了 但是不可能啊 |
[1:25:49] | The body that I found, that was Adam. | 我找到的那具尸体 是亚当的 |
[1:25:54] | Whoever’s with you now is not Adam Saber. | 现在跟你在一起的人 绝不是亚当・塞伯 |
[1:25:58] | Well, then, who is he? | 那么 他是谁 |
[1:26:00] | I don’t know who he… | 我不知道他是谁… |
[1:26:05] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:26:25] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[1:26:31] | Dad…Dad! | 爸爸… |
[1:26:35] | Dad, can you hear me? | 爸爸 听得见吗 |
[1:26:43] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[1:26:45] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:26:47] | Dad, w… | 爸爸… |
[1:26:53] | Dad… | 爸… |
[1:26:56] | No… | 别… |
[1:27:02] | Just pick up, please. | 拜托 快接电话 |
[1:27:16] | Latham Institute. | 拉姆研究所 |
[1:27:17] | Virgil, I need you to run upstairs and check on my Dad, OK? | 弗吉尔 你上楼看看我爸爸好吗 |
[1:27:20] | OK. I’ll check on him. I’ll put you on hold. | 好的 我去查看一下 电话先别挂 |
[1:27:58] | Dr Harding? Shit. Shit. | 哈丁博士? 操 我操 |
[1:28:00] | No! Jesus Christ! | 不 上帝啊 |
[1:28:06] | Dr…Dr Harding… | 哈丁博士… |
[1:28:14] | Cara…Cara…Cara, you… | 卡罗琳…卡罗琳 你… |
[1:28:16] | Virgil, where…where’s my Dad? | 弗吉尔 我爸…我爸在哪儿 |
[1:28:18] | Something terrible’s happened, Cara. I… | 卡罗琳 出事了 我… |
[1:28:20] | He’s gone. | 他去世了 |
[1:28:23] | – He’s dead. – What? | -他死了 -什么 |
[1:28:26] | I couldn’t…there was nothing I could do. | 我没能…我也没办法 |
[1:28:29] | He’s gone. | 他去世了 |
[1:28:31] | Wh…Wha… | 什么… |
[1:28:33] | Wh…What? | 什么… |
[1:28:37] | I’m so sorry, Cara. So sorry… | 我很抱歉 卡罗琳 很抱歉… |
[1:29:22] | – Hello? – Hi, sweetie. It’s Mommy. | -喂? -喂? 亲爱的 是妈妈 |
[1:29:25] | Can you…can you…can you put your uncle on? | 你…你能不能让叔叔接电话 |
[1:29:28] | Mom wants to talk to you. | 妈妈要跟你说话 |
[1:29:31] | – He’s getting his car keys. – Wh-why? Where are you going? | -他在拿车钥匙 -为什么 你们要去哪儿 |
[1:29:34] | Come on. Come on. | 拿来 拿来 |
[1:29:36] | Sammy, are you alright? | 萨米 你没事吧 |
[1:29:37] | Hey. Sammy’s coughing up a storm. She’s got some rash on her back. | 萨米咳得很厉害 她背上出了些疹子 |
[1:29:40] | Her paediatrician’s closed. | 她的医生又下班了 |
[1:29:41] | They said I should start heading to General. | 他们让我赶紧带她去医院 |
[1:29:46] | Cara? | 卡罗琳 |
[1:29:50] | Cara? | 卡罗琳 |
[1:29:54] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[1:29:58] | A doctor can’t help her. | 医生治不好她的 |
[1:30:03] | Are you out of your mind, Cara? She needs to see a doctor. | 卡罗琳 你疯了吗 她得去看病 |
[1:30:06] | Think about what you heard on that video. | 想想你在那录像里看到的 |
[1:30:08] | This man is so dangerous. Please, you have to bring her up here. | 那个人很危险 求你把她带过来 |
[1:30:11] | No, you have to listen to yourself. | 不行 你听听自己说了些什么 |
[1:30:13] | I’m not taking my niece to a goddamn witchdoctor. | 我可不会带侄女去看什么狗屁巫医 |
[1:30:15] | I’m taking her to a hospital. | 我要带她去医院 |
[1:30:16] | Please listen to me and bring her here. | 拜托 听我的 把她带过来 |
[1:30:19] | – No! – Where are we going? | -不行 -我们要去哪儿 |
[1:30:21] | To the hospital. You’re gonna be fine. | 去医院 你会没事的 |
[1:30:25] | Stevo! Wait. | 史蒂芬 等等 |
[1:30:27] | Stay the hell away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[1:30:28] | Stevo! You have no idea what’s going on here, Stevie. | 史蒂芬 你根本不明白发生了什么 史蒂芬 |
[1:30:31] | Samantha Jane! Come with me! Samantha Jane! | 萨曼莎・简 跟我走 |
[1:30:34] | Go, go, go, go! Up the stairs. | 快走 快走 上楼去 |
[1:30:39] | Come on. In the bathroom. In the bathroom. Go, go, go. | 快走 到浴室去 待在浴室里 快 |
[1:30:44] | You’re in great danger, buckaroo. | 你们现在有危险 牛仔 |
[1:30:46] | Hey. Your freak show just showed up in Dad’s car. | 你说的那个怪人 开着老爸的车来了 |
[1:30:48] | Keep him away from her, OK? | 别让他靠近她 好吗 |
[1:30:50] | Stephen, for once in your life, will you listen to your father?! | 史蒂芬 你这辈子就不能听一次你老爸话吗 |
[1:30:53] | – Here. – Hi, Mommy. | -给 -喂 妈妈 |
[1:30:55] | Hey, baby. Hey, do whatever your uncle Stephen says, OK? | 宝贝 听史蒂芬叔叔的话 好吗 |
[1:30:59] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:31:00] | Now, everything’s gonna be OK | 别怕 不会有事的 |
[1:31:01] | and I’m gonna stay on the phone with you the whole time, alright? | 我会一直和你通电话的 好吗 |
[1:31:04] | – I’m scared, Mommy. – I know. I know. | -妈妈 我好怕 -不怕 乖 |
[1:31:06] | The man from the soccer field. He’s here. | 足球场上的那个人 他在这儿 |
[1:31:11] | I know, honey. I know. I know. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[1:31:26] | Stevo! | 史蒂芬 |
[1:31:28] | He’s coming up the stairs. | 他上楼了 |
[1:31:30] | He’s in the house. | 他进屋了 |
[1:31:32] | Stephen? | 史蒂芬? |
[1:31:37] | Samantha Jane! | 萨曼莎・简 |
[1:31:39] | Stephen, this is your father. | 史蒂芬 我是你爸爸 |
[1:31:42] | This is no time to be playing games, Stephen. | 史蒂芬 别胡闹了 |
[1:31:47] | Sammy? | 萨米? |
[1:31:51] | Samantha Jane, honey. | 萨曼莎・简 亲爱的 |
[1:31:53] | You gotta come with your grandpa, Samantha Jane. | 和爷爷一起来 萨曼莎・简 |
[1:31:56] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[1:32:00] | Please! Damn it, Stevie, open the door! | 拜托 可恶 史蒂芬 开门 |
[1:32:03] | We don’t have much time! | 没有时间了 |
[1:32:06] | There’s a very bad man coming, Stevie! | 史蒂芬 有个恶棍过来了 |
[1:32:10] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[1:32:11] | I can’t help you if you don’t open the door to your father! | 如果不给爸爸开门 我就帮不了你 |
[1:32:14] | I don’t care, man! Get out of this house now! | 无所谓 你给我滚出去 |
[1:32:17] | Stevie! Stevie! | 史蒂芬 史蒂芬 |
[1:32:20] | Stevie! | 史蒂芬 |
[1:32:23] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:32:39] | Samantha Jane… | 萨曼莎・简… |
[1:32:44] | Sammy! Sammy! Stephen? | 萨米 萨米 史蒂芬? |
[1:32:47] | That was an accident, honey. | 亲爱的 那是个意外 |
[1:32:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:32:52] | You gotta come with me, Samantha Jane. | 萨曼莎・简 你得跟我走 |
[1:32:56] | Sammy, tell him to put David on the phone. | 萨米 告诉他让大卫接电话 |
[1:32:59] | She wants to speak to David. | 她想和大卫说话 |
[1:33:02] | David? David’s not here, sweetie. | 大卫? 亲爱的 大卫不在 |
[1:33:06] | Sammy, put me…put me on speaker phone. | 萨米 把手机开成免提 |
[1:33:10] | Caroline? | 卡罗琳? |
[1:33:15] | Put David on the fucking phone now! | 你他妈的让大卫接电话 |
[1:33:22] | Sammy? Sam…Stephen? Stephen? | 萨米? 史蒂芬? 史蒂芬? |
[1:33:26] | Mommy… | 妈妈… |
[1:33:30] | …he fell. | 他倒地了 |
[1:33:31] | – Sammy? – Can you come here and get me? | -萨米? -在他醒来之前… |
[1:33:34] | Before he wakes up. | 你能过来接我吗 |
[1:33:37] | Uncle Stephen? | 史蒂芬叔叔? |
[1:33:44] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[1:33:51] | Tell me where this witchdoctor is. | 告诉我巫医在哪儿 |
[1:33:55] | – Come on. You’re fine. – I’m scared! | -走吧 会没事的 -我害怕 |
[1:33:57] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[1:33:59] | Buckle up. | 系上安全带 |
[1:34:02] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:34:24] | When I cough, it feels like I wanna throw up, uncle Stephen. | 史蒂芬叔叔 我一咳嗽就想吐 |
[1:34:28] | We’re gonna see your Mom real soon, OK? | 很快就能见到妈妈了 |
[1:34:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:34:53] | Hey! Hey! | 停车 停车 |
[1:34:57] | – Mommy! – I’ll carry you, baby. | -妈妈 -宝贝 我来抱你 |
[1:34:58] | Give me your hands. It’s OK. | 把手给我 没事了 |
[1:35:00] | Oh, my God. Come on. | 天哪 快 |
[1:35:03] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:35:04] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:35:13] | OK. Drive, Stephen. Drive straight ahead. | 史蒂芬 一直往前开 |
[1:35:24] | – How much further? – It’s just a couple more miles. | -还有多远 -几英里 |
[1:35:27] | – We’re in the middle of nowhere. – I know. I know. | -附近是荒野 -我知道 |
[1:35:29] | Just go straight. We’ll be there soon. | 往前开 马上就到了 |
[1:35:31] | Jesus, I hope you know what you’re doing. | 上帝啊 希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[1:35:32] | Just keep going straight! | 你就往前开吧 |
[1:35:35] | – Watch out! – Shit! | -小心 -我操 |
[1:35:40] | – Oh, God! Oh, good. – What the hell is that? | -天哪 -那是什么 |
[1:35:43] | It’s alright. It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[1:35:45] | We’re here. It’s alright. | 我们到了 没事了 |
[1:35:51] | You stay here. Stay right here, Stephen. | 史蒂芬 你待在这儿别走 |
[1:35:54] | Come on, honey. Come on. | 来吧 宝贝 快来 |
[1:35:56] | Oh, it’s OK. You ‘re alright. I know, I know. It’s OK. | 你会没事的 我知道 没事的 |
[1:36:09] | Oh, f…fu… | 妈的… |
[1:36:13] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:36:17] | Ah, come on. | 拜托 |
[1:36:40] | – Mom, I don’t want to… – No. It’s alright. It’s OK. | -妈妈 我不想… -没事的 没问题 |
[1:36:42] | Just show her your back. | 把你的背给她看看 |
[1:36:44] | – She looks scary. – Show her your back. | -她看起来好可怕 -给她看看你的背 |
[1:36:46] | She’s gonna help you. It’s OK. I’m gonna be right here. | 她会帮你的 别怕 我在这儿陪着你 |
[1:36:48] | – Do I have to? – I’m gonna be right here, OK? | -一定要吗 -我就在这儿 好吗 |
[1:37:16] | Lost your way, did you, child? | 孩子 你迷失了吗 |
[1:37:21] | From God? | 从上帝身边迷失了? |
[1:37:23] | My Daddy died. | 我爸爸死了 |
[1:37:27] | Terrible thing, to lose a loved one. | 失去挚爱的人 可真糟糕 |
[1:37:32] | Worse thing to lose your faith. | 失去了信仰 更糟 |
[1:37:45] | I’m sorry, child. | 孩子 我很抱歉 |
[1:37:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:37:49] | Once the sheltering has begun, he will find you. | 一旦庇护开始 他就会找到你 |
[1:37:55] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[1:37:57] | No, no, you have to do something. | 不 不 请你帮帮忙 |
[1:37:58] | She’s made her choice. | 她自己做了决定 |
[1:38:00] | She didn’t make a choice. She didn’t make a choice. She’s a child. | 她没有做决定 她没有决定什么 她只是个孩子 |
[1:38:03] | We are all God’s children. | 我们都是上帝的孩子 |
[1:38:06] | Please help us. Help…help her. | 请你帮帮我们 帮帮她 |
[1:38:09] | She will not be alone. | 她不会孤单的 |
[1:38:12] | She will rest with the sheltered ones. | 她会和那些庇护者在一起 |
[1:38:15] | No. No! | 不行 不行 |
[1:38:22] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:38:49] | Stephen! Stephen! | 史蒂芬 史蒂芬 |
[1:38:54] | Cover your eyes, OK? | 闭上眼睛 好吗 |
[1:38:55] | – Don’t look. Don’t look. Don’t. – OK. | -别看 别睁开眼睛 -好的 |
[1:38:57] | Stephen…Stephen? | 史蒂芬…史蒂芬 |
[1:39:01] | Stephen… | 史蒂芬… |
[1:39:09] | Don’t…keys…keys… | 别…钥匙…钥匙 |
[1:39:17] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:39:19] | – Mom! – Come on. | -妈妈 -快走 |
[1:39:35] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:39:38] | Sammy… | 萨米… |
[1:40:05] | OK. OK. Are you OK? | 没事了 没事了 你没事吧 |
[1:40:08] | Alright, baby. OK. Come on. | 好了 宝贝儿 没事了 快走 |
[1:40:10] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快 |
[1:40:15] | OK, I’m sorry. OK, sorry. | 好了 好了 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[1:40:18] | It’s OK. You ‘re OK. It’s OK. | 没事了 你不会有事的 别担心 |
[1:41:02] | Sammy? Sammy, what is it? | 萨米? 萨米 那是什么 |
[1:41:03] | Oh, my God. It’s OK, baby. Get it out. Get it out. | 天哪 宝贝儿 没事的 把它吐出来 吐出来 |
[1:41:09] | Oh, my God. OK. | 上帝啊 没事的 |
[1:41:10] | – Mommy, I can’t feel my fingers. – OK, baby. You’re alright. | -妈妈 我的手没感觉了 -没事的 宝贝 你不会有事的 |
[1:41:18] | It’s gonna be alright. You ‘re gonna be al… | 不会有问题的 你会没事… |
[1:41:54] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:42:02] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[1:42:24] | You ‘re bleeding, Mommy. | 妈妈 你流血了 |
[1:42:30] | I hit my head. | 我撞伤头了 |
[1:42:36] | – It’s OK. It’s OK. – I’m really scared, Mommy. | -没事的 没事的 -妈妈 我好怕 |
[1:42:41] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:42:45] | Come on. Come here. Come here. | 快 过来 来 |
[1:42:48] | Come here. It’s OK. It’s OK. | 过来 没事了 没事了 |
[1:42:54] | It’s OK. It’s alright. It’s alright. It’s OK. | 没事了 好了 好了 没事了 |
[1:43:01] | OK, OK, OK, OK, OK. | 好了 好了 |
[1:43:05] | OK, OK. OK. OK. | 好了 好了 |
[1:43:10] | Alright. Alright. It’s alright. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:43:20] | Matthew, Mark, Luke and John | 马修 马克 卢克还有约翰 |
[1:43:24] | Bless the bed that I lay on | 在我床边来庇佑 |
[1:43:27] | Bless me as I lay me down to sleep | 佑我安然卧身睡 |
[1:43:29] | I give myself to God to keep | 我身全然付上帝 |
[1:43:34] | Five little angels round my bed | 5位天使绕床来 |
[1:43:37] | One to the foot and one to the head | 一在脚边一头边 |
[1:43:39] | One to sing and one to pray… | 一位歌颂一位祈 |
[1:43:49] | …and one to take my sins away. | 还有一位恕我罪 |
[1:43:53] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:43:59] | Mommy… | 妈妈… |
[1:44:02] | Mommy… | 妈妈… |
[1:44:06] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[1:44:14] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:46:30] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[1:46:33] | Sammy? | 萨米? |
[1:46:34] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸啊 |
[1:46:37] | Breathe, Sammy. | 萨米 快呼吸 |
[1:46:49] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:47:21] | Sammy? | 萨米? |