| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:24] | I didn’t know you very well. | 我不是很了解你 | 
| [00:25] | We only knew each other for a short time, | 我们只相处了很短的时间 | 
| [00:28] | but it was a really nice time. | 但真的是一段美好的时光 | 
| [00:32] | That period of time we spent together, | 我们一起度过的时光 | 
| [00:37] | it was a really nice time. | 真的很美好 | 
| [00:52] | Oh, my God. It’s over. It’s fucking over. | 天啊 结束了 都他妈结束了 | 
| [01:01] | It’s over. It’s over. It’s over. It’s over. | 结束了 结束了 结束了 | 
| [01:09] | It’s over. It’s over! | 结束了 结束了 | 
| [01:12] | It’s fucking over! | 都他妈结束了 | 
| [01:17] | I’m fucking dying. | 我他妈要死了 | 
| [01:19] | You don’t get it. You don’t understand! | 你不懂 你不明白 | 
| [01:23] | I’m not fucking crazy. I’m not crazy! | 我他妈没疯 我没疯 | 
| [01:28] | Please understand, I’m not crazy. | 请你理解 我没疯 | 
| [01:32] | We had a time. | 我们过得很开心 | 
| [01:36] | We had a time, but it’s over now. | 我们过得很开心 但现在结束了 | 
| [01:41] | There’s no tomorrow. | 没有明天了 | 
| [01:44] | There’s no tomorrow. | 没有明天了 | 
| [01:49] | I’m not fucking crazy! | 我他妈没疯 | 
| [05:21] | 明 日 赴 死 | |
| [05:37] | Hi, how’s the new house? | 你好 新房子怎么样 | 
| [05:38] | It’s good. | 挺好的 | 
| [05:39] | I think it’s so great that you own a house. | 你买了房子真是太棒了 | 
| [05:42] | This is the best thing you could have done. | 对你来说是最好的决定 | 
| [05:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah. It’s… Hello? | -嗯 -嗯 这是…喂 | 
| [05:46] | Wait, did you just say something? ‘Cause I can’t… | 等等 你刚才说话了吗 我没… | 
| [05:48] | Can you come over? | 你能来一趟吗 | 
| [05:51] | I can’t. | 我去不了 | 
| [05:51] | I’m supposed to go to my sister-in-law’s birthday party, | 我得去参加我弟妹的生日聚会 | 
| [05:54] | but I really don’t want to go. | 但我真的不想去 | 
| [05:55] | I just really want to stay at home | 我只想待在家里 | 
| [05:56] | because she fucking hates me. | 因为她恨死我了 | 
| [05:58] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:00] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 | 
| [06:02] | Hold on. Are you speaking into the phone? | 等一下 你是对着电话说的吗 | 
| [06:05] | I can barely hear you. Are you okay? | 我听不清你说什么 你还好吗 | 
| [06:08] | Not really. | 不太好 | 
| [06:09] | Oh, shit, Amy. | 见鬼 艾米 | 
| [06:12] | I’ll come over, if I can, okay? | 如果有空我就过去 好吗 | 
| [06:14] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [06:15] | Look, just pause. | 你先停一下 | 
| [06:17] | Don’t do anything you might regret. | 不要做任何会让你后悔的事 | 
| [06:19] | Go for a walk or why don’t you try watching a movie? | 去散散步 或者找部电影看看 | 
| [06:23] | A movie’s an hour and a half. | 看电影要一个半小时 | 
| [06:26] | I heard hour and… what? | 我只听到了一小时…你说什么 | 
| [06:30] | An hour and a half… what? | 一个半小时…什么 | 
| [06:33] | Are you laying down and talking into the phone? | 你是不是在躺着打电话 | 
| [06:36] | Hello? I cannot understand you. | 喂 我听不懂你在说什么 | 
| [06:39] | Can you talk into the phone? | 你能对着电话说吗 | 
| [06:42] | Oh, my gosh. Wait, I’m getting a text from my brother, now. | 天啊 等等 我刚收到了我弟的短信 | 
| [06:44] | Bring salad? Bring… I don’t even want to go to this party. | 带沙拉 我根本都不想去这个聚会 | 
| [06:50] | I’m just terrible at making salads. | 我最不会做沙拉了 | 
| [06:54] | Look, they sprang this stuff on me at the last second | 他们临时才告诉我要去聚会 | 
| [06:57] | and she doesn’t even like me when I go over there. | 而且她根本就不喜欢我去她家 | 
| [06:59] | She’s just mean to me. I don’t know… I don’t know what I did. | 她对我太刻薄了 我都不知道哪惹到他了 | 
| [12:50] | Fuck. | 妈的 | 
| [13:20] | 骨灰盒 | |
| [13:58] | 皮夹克 | |
| [16:05] | Amy? | 艾米 | 
| [17:27] | Amy! | 艾米 | 
| [17:38] | Hey, Jane. | 简 | 
| [17:42] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [17:45] | Come on down from there. | 快下来 | 
| [17:48] | I was thinking… | 我在想… | 
| [17:53] | I could be made into a leather jacket. | 可以把我做成一件皮夹克 | 
| [18:03] | This used to be alive. | 这曾经是活的 | 
| [18:05] | And now I just walk on it and don’t even think twice. | 而现在我走在上面 一点也不犹豫 | 
| [18:10] | But in death, it becomes useful, you know? | 但死后它变得有用了 | 
| [18:14] | I want to be useful in death. | 我死后也想有用 | 
| [18:15] | Here, drink that. | 把这个喝了 | 
| [18:17] | I don’t want that. | 我不想喝 | 
| [18:21] | But I am telling you | 但我告诉你 | 
| [18:25] | because I want you | 是因为我希望你 | 
| [18:27] | to make sure it happens when I die. | 确保我死后落实这件事 | 
| [18:31] | You are going to die if you keep relapsing. | 如果总是戒酒失败 你确实会死 | 
| [18:35] | That’s not what’s happening. | 跟这个没关系 | 
| [18:41] | But I am drinking, so that’s… | 不过我确实喝酒了 所以 | 
| [18:46] | technically a relapse. | 严格来说是失败了 | 
| [18:48] | Yeah, but… | 对 但是 | 
| [18:52] | it doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [18:58] | Tell me you’ll take care of it. | 告诉我你会帮我安排好 | 
| [19:01] | Nobody is turning you into a leather jacket. | 没有人要把你做成皮夹克 | 
| [19:04] | You’re not making sense. | 你在说胡话 | 
| [19:06] | You’re not thinking straight because you are loaded. | 你脑子不清醒 因为你喝多了 | 
| [19:11] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [19:14] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [19:19] | I… | 我 | 
| [19:21] | am going to die tomorrow. | 明天就会死 | 
| [19:24] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -你不会 -我会 | 
| [19:26] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -你不会 -我会 | 
| [19:28] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -你不会 -我会 | 
| [19:30] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -你不会 -我会 | 
| [19:38] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [19:38] | No, you’re not. | 你不会 | 
| [19:39] | It’s not okay. | 有关系 | 
| [19:42] | It just is. | 事实就是如此 | 
| [19:48] | So… | 那么 | 
| [19:53] | Tomorrow is another day. | 明天又是新的一天 | 
| [19:55] | I can’t sit here and watch you get wasted. | 我不能坐在这里看你喝得烂醉 | 
| [19:59] | I won’t be held hostage. | 我不会让你绑架我 | 
| [20:00] | So, I am going to leave | 所以我要走了 | 
| [20:05] | and you’re going to call me tomorrow. | 明天你要给我打电话 | 
| [20:08] | There is no tomorrow for me. | 对我来说没有明天 | 
| [20:12] | I have to let go, oh, my God. You know this. | 我必须放手 天呐 你知道的 | 
| [20:15] | There’s a guy | 有个人 | 
| [20:18] | in Denmark. | 丹麦的 | 
| [20:21] | He’s a leather worker, I want… | 他是个皮匠 我希望… | 
| [20:22] | No. Stop. | 不 别说了 | 
| [20:25] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [21:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [21:33] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 | 
| [22:43] | Was I dreaming? | 我是在做梦吗 | 
| [23:43] | So, this is gonna be the spare bedroom, | 这是空出来的卧室 | 
| [23:46] | but I have to finish wallpapering. | 但我得把墙纸贴好 | 
| [23:49] | ‘Cause the previous owners had it this sort of | 因为前任房主把这间装修成了 | 
| [23:52] | babyish blue nursery color. | 婴儿房的蓝色 | 
| [23:57] | Extra storage. | 额外的收纳空间 | 
| [24:01] | Good to have. | 挺好 | 
| [24:03] | And this is the bedroom… | 这间是主卧 | 
| [24:07] | That’s a big TV. | 好大的电视 | 
| [24:11] | What, about 50 inches? | 这得有50英寸吧 | 
| [24:14] | I don’t know, it was the previous owners. | 我不知道 这是前任房主的 | 
| [24:16] | They just left that TV? | 他们没把电视带走 | 
| [24:17] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [24:19] | You wanna watch something? | 你想看点什么吗 | 
| [24:21] | I don’t know if it works. | 电视不一定好使 | 
| [24:23] | You haven’t tried to turn it on? | 你还没打开过 | 
| [24:24] | No. | 对 | 
| [24:26] | I don’t really watch TV. | 我不怎么看电视 | 
| [24:29] | Fair enough. | 好吧 | 
| [24:32] | That’s a big bed. | 好大的床 | 
| [24:35] | You know, I actually do really regret | 有一年夏天我为了 | 
| [24:38] | not going to Majorca one summer | 赢得一个前女友的芳心 | 
| [24:40] | because I was trying to win over an ex-girlfriend. | 而放弃了去马略卡岛 其实我很后悔 | 
| [24:41] | Oh, that’s sad. | 那太可惜了 | 
| [24:43] | I had the whole thing planned out. | 我本来都计划好了 | 
| [24:45] | That’s actually a tragedy. | 其实挺悲剧的 | 
| [24:47] | It is. That’s a true regret, | 是的 真的很后悔 | 
| [24:49] | if we’re being honest. | 我说实话 | 
| [24:51] | That’s bad. | 太糟了 | 
| [24:52] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [24:53] | How you doing in the regret department? | 你有什么后悔的事吗 | 
| [24:57] | – Truth only. – Okay. | -只能说实话 -好 | 
| [25:03] | Go. | 说吧 | 
| [25:04] | I regret not knowing how to make an omelet. | 我后悔没学会怎么做煎蛋卷 | 
| [25:09] | I wouldn’t say that’s a regret. | 我觉得这不算是遗憾 | 
| [25:12] | I mean, I’ve tried really hard | 我真的很努力了 | 
| [25:14] | and failed really hard. | 但还是惨败 | 
| [25:16] | Okay, fine. Next. | 好吧 下一个 | 
| [25:19] | Skip. | 跳过 | 
| [25:21] | It just takes a very tiny amount of my brain space, | 虽然只占用了我很小一部分脑容量 | 
| [25:24] | but it’s something. | 但确实有一件事 | 
| [25:27] | I terminated a pregnancy when I was 22. | 我22岁时终止了一次妊娠 | 
| [25:36] | Terminated? | 终止了 | 
| [25:38] | I mean, I had an abortion. | 我做了流产 | 
| [25:40] | I know, just the term. | 我知道 只是说这个用词 | 
| [25:42] | I didn’t really… I hadn’t thought about it | 我一直都没怎么想过这件事 | 
| [25:44] | until I bought this house. | 直到我买了这栋房子 | 
| [25:48] | You hadn’t thought about… what, the kid? | 你没想过什么 那个孩子吗 | 
| [25:51] | Well, it’s not a kid. | 那不是孩子 | 
| [25:54] | It’s a bunch of cells in my uterus, but… | 只是我子宫里的一团细胞 但是 | 
| [26:02] | Yeah, I hadn’t thought about the kid | 是的 我没想过那个孩子的事 | 
| [26:04] | until I bought the house. | 直到我买了这栋房子 | 
| [26:11] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 | 
| [26:20] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 | 
| [26:23] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不后悔 | 
| [26:28] | I don’t regret it. I mean, I probably wouldn’t have | 我不后悔 如果我没那么做 | 
| [26:30] | been able to buy this house if I’d had it. | 大概就没能力买这栋房子了 | 
| [26:37] | I don’t know why I’m reacting like this. | 我不知道自己为什么会这样 | 
| [26:41] | No, I don’t regret it. | 但我不后悔 | 
| [26:51] | What do you say we figure out that TV, now? | 我们去试试那台电视吧 | 
| [26:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [27:41] | What? I thought you said | 什么 你不是说 | 
| [27:42] | you were gonna bring the salad? | 你会带沙拉来吗 | 
| [27:44] | I know, but if I come, | 我知道 但如果我去了 | 
| [27:45] | I’m just gonna be distracted | 我就会分心 | 
| [27:47] | and I just want to sit and play with these ideas. | 我现在只想摸索脑中的想法 | 
| [27:49] | You know I can’t control when inspiration strikes. | 你知道我控制不了灵感出现的时间 | 
| [27:51] | I’m just gonna annoy Susan, anyway. | 反正我去了也只会惹苏珊心烦 | 
| [27:53] | Look, I’ll take you guys to dinner tomorrow, | 明天我请你们吃晚饭 | 
| [27:56] | or whenever. | 或者改天 | 
| [27:59] | Tell Susan I said happy birthday, okay? | 替我祝苏珊生日快乐 好吗 | 
| [28:02] | Of course, I will. | 当然 | 
| [28:02] | Will you call me tomorrow? | 你明天打电话给我吧 | 
| [28:03] | Yeah, okay. Love you, bye. | 好 爱你 再见 | 
| [29:02] | Oh, no way. | 不是吧 | 
| [29:08] | No, no, hold it. Hold it. | 不不 等等 等等 | 
| [29:13] | Got it. | 拍到了 | 
| [29:25] | Wow, this is… | 这真是… | 
| [30:58] | Amy, are you there? | 艾米 你在吗 | 
| [30:59] | Goddammit, unlock the door. | 该死的 把门打开 | 
| [31:01] | All right. Listen, Amy, I’m really freaking out right now | 听着 艾米 我现在真的吓坏了 | 
| [31:04] | because all that stuff you were saying earlier. | 都是因为你之前说的那些话 | 
| [31:06] | What were you talking about? | 你是什么意思 | 
| [31:07] | And I can’t… Like, now, | 我无法…现在 | 
| [31:08] | I don’t know where you are | 我不知道你在哪 | 
| [31:10] | or what is going on. | 也不知道是怎么回事 | 
| [32:52] | Amy? | 艾米 | 
| [33:03] | Hey, it’s Amy. | 我是艾米 | 
| [33:04] | Leave a message or text if it’s important. | 如果有重要的事情 请留言或发短信 | 
| [33:07] | Yeah, hi, uh… | 你好 | 
| [33:09] | I feel like you put this idea of dying in my head | 我觉得你给我灌输了死亡的想法 | 
| [33:11] | and now I’m paranoid and you’re not calling me back. | 现在我成了偏执狂 你却不回我电话 | 
| [33:14] | Can you just call me back? | 你能给我回个电话吗 | 
| [33:18] | And I broke in your house. | 还有我闯进了你家 | 
| [33:44] | So we’re on vacation in the Keys. | 我们在礁岛群度假 | 
| [33:47] | It’s gorgeous and I’m in the water. | 那里美极了 我当时在水里 | 
| [33:48] | I got the snorkel gear on. | 我戴着呼吸管 | 
| [33:50] | – We were on one of those – You okay? | -我们参加了那种 -你还好吗 | 
| [33:52] | snorkel tours… | 潜水观光 | 
| [33:53] | – and she refuses to get in the water. – I’m fine. | -她不肯下水 -我没事 | 
| [33:55] | – She wouldn’t come in. – No, I’m telling you, | -她不肯下水 -不 我告诉你们 | 
| [33:57] | you guys, dolphins are down to fuck. | 各位 海豚们想性交 | 
| [34:00] | – Oh, God, here we go. – DTF all the time. | -老天 又来了 -总是想性交 | 
| [34:03] | This is her new kick, okay? | 这是她的新嗜好 | 
| [34:05] | I’m curious what you think of it. | 我想听听你们的看法 | 
| [34:07] | I am obsessed with the idea that… | 我一直在想… | 
| [34:11] | Are you expecting someone? | 你还邀请了谁吗 | 
| [34:13] | No, I’m not expecting anyone. | 没有 我没邀请别人 | 
| [34:14] | Did you get me a stripper this year? | 你今年给我请了脱衣舞男吗 | 
| [34:16] | I should have done that. | 我应该请的 | 
| [34:17] | Baby, one year you have to get me a stripper! | 宝贝 总有一年你得给我请个脱衣舞男 | 
| [34:21] | He always threatens it… | 他总是威胁说要请 | 
| [34:23] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我以为你不来了 | 
| [34:24] | No, but then I decided to come. | 是的 但后来我决定要来 | 
| [34:27] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [34:29] | I missed you. | 我想你了 | 
| [34:30] | Oh, I missed you, too. | 我也想你了 | 
| [34:31] | – No, I missed… – You okay? | -不 我想… -你还好吗 | 
| [34:32] | Yeah. No, I’m good. I’m good. | 嗯 我挺好 我挺好 | 
| [34:34] | Oh, you put these up. | 你把它们挂起来了 | 
| [34:35] | Yeah. Well, we love what you do. We love you. | 是啊 我们爱你的作品 我们爱你 | 
| [34:38] | – I love you, too. – Why are you in your pajamas? | -我也爱你 -你怎么穿着睡衣 | 
| [34:39] | Yes. Well, they’re floral. | 是的 是花朵图案的 | 
| [34:43] | I don’t want to go in. | 我不想进去 | 
| [34:45] | Is your wrist okay? | 你的手腕没事吧 | 
| [34:46] | I gotta go see Madison. | 我得去看看麦迪逊 | 
| [34:47] | – I got to go see Madison. – Madison’s sleeping. | -我得去看看麦迪逊 -麦迪逊在睡觉 | 
| [34:50] | – She’s always happy to see me. – Yes, but she’s sleeping. | -她见到我总是很高兴 -是的 但她在睡觉 | 
| [34:52] | – What happened to your wrist? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -你的手腕怎么了 -我不知道 我不知道 | 
| [34:55] | Hi, Susan. | 你好 苏珊 | 
| [34:57] | Hello, Jane. | 你好 简 | 
| [34:58] | It’s her birthday, so. | 今天是她的生日 | 
| [34:59] | Happy… Happy birthday. | 生日…生日快乐 | 
| [35:02] | She just… She came. | 她…她来了 | 
| [35:03] | Yes, I can see. | 是的 我看到了 | 
| [35:05] | It’s Jane. Jane is here, everyone. | 是简 各位 简来了 | 
| [35:07] | Jane, I’m so happy you could make it. | 简 真高兴你能来 | 
| [35:10] | Thought inspiration struck. | 你不是说突然有灵感吗 | 
| [35:12] | Let’s go in and say hi to everybody. Okay? | 我们进去和大家打个招呼 好吗 | 
| [35:13] | – I’ll go say hi. – You’re just in time for cake. | -我去打个招呼 -你正好赶上吃蛋糕 | 
| [35:16] | I do. I love… I love cake. | 是的 我喜欢蛋糕 | 
| [35:19] | Awesome, we’re gonna have some. | 太棒了 我们一起吃 | 
| [35:21] | She loves cake. | 她喜欢蛋糕 | 
| [35:23] | This is Jane. | 这是简 | 
| [35:24] | I told you about Brian and Tilly? | 我跟你提起过布莱恩和蒂莉吧 | 
| [35:26] | – Hi. – Have a seat. | -你们好 -坐吧 | 
| [35:28] | Susan was just telling us about | 苏珊刚才在跟我们讲 | 
| [35:29] | her fascination with dolphin fucking. | 她对海豚性交的痴迷 | 
| [35:31] | Oh, where you going? Sit down. | 你要去哪 坐下 | 
| [35:35] | Take a seat. It’s cool. | 坐吧 没事的 | 
| [35:37] | Anyways, | 总之 | 
| [35:38] | yes, dolphins are like sex maniacs. | 没错 海豚就像性交狂 | 
| [35:42] | You guys, I’m not kidding you. | 我不是开玩笑的 | 
| [35:43] | Dolphins. | 海豚 | 
| [35:44] | They will fuck all the time. | 它们随时都能性交 | 
| [35:47] | They fuck around with porpoises, | 它们和鼠海豚性交 | 
| [35:49] | with baby dolphins… | 和小海豚性交 | 
| [35:51] | Sometimes they’ll just kill it. | 有时候会把对象害死 | 
| [35:53] | – I mean, it’s wild! – Oh, my gosh! | -特别疯狂 -天啊 | 
| [35:54] | They’ve been known to trap other dolphins in caves | 现已发现它们会把别的海豚困在洞穴里 | 
| [35:57] | to rape them. I can’t even! | 强奸它们 简直了 | 
| [36:00] | Do you know, I just read the other day | 那天我刚读到文章上说 | 
| [36:02] | that they will bump into puffer fish | 它们会故意撞河豚 | 
| [36:05] | because they’ll get high. | 因为毒素让它们飘飘欲仙 | 
| [36:06] | You can get high from bumping into a puffer fish. | 撞河豚相当于嗑药 | 
| [36:08] | Wow. That’s a new fun fact that I haven’t heard. | 又是个我没听说过的有趣小知识 | 
| [36:11] | I knew their dicks could grab things, | 我知道它们的老二能抓东西 | 
| [36:14] | but I didn’t know they get high off of puffer fish. | 但我不知道它们把河豚当药嗑 | 
| [36:18] | No, they get high | 不 它们通过 | 
| [36:21] | – off of bumping into things? – Yes! | -撞东西来达到飘飘欲仙 -是的 | 
| [36:23] | Yes, I’m saying that dolphins, | 是的 我是说海豚 | 
| [36:26] | they are, pretty much, just like us. | 它们基本和我们一样 | 
| [36:29] | Oh, Susan! | 苏珊 | 
| [36:31] | They are! | 确实如此 | 
| [36:34] | Okay, I’m sorry, that’s not exactly what I want | 好吧 抱歉 那不是我想要的 | 
| [36:37] | and how I want to live my life, but | 也不是我想要的生活方式 | 
| [36:39] | we have similarities. | 但我们有相似之处 | 
| [36:41] | Right? It’s human nature. | 对吧 这是人类的天性 | 
| [36:43] | Doesn’t, Michael Jackson have that song called Human Nature? | 迈克尔·杰克逊是不是有首歌就叫《人性》 | 
| [36:45] | Yes, he does. Madonna… | 是的 还有麦当娜 | 
| [36:48] | And Boyz II Men. | 还有Boyz II Men | 
| [36:49] | Love Boyz II Men. | 我喜欢Boyz II Men | 
| [36:50] | Actually, I think it’s really interesting, | 其实我觉得挺有意思的 | 
| [36:53] | about the dolphins. | 海豚的事情 | 
| [36:55] | I like you. She’s great. | 我喜欢你 她很棒 | 
| [36:57] | She’s great, Brian. Good job. | 她很棒 布莱恩 真有你的 | 
| [37:01] | Yeah, she’s great. | 是的 她很棒 | 
| [37:05] | I didn’t realize dolphins were so interesting. | 我没想到海豚这么有趣 | 
| [37:07] | I know. I know! | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [37:08] | They are really humans without society. | 它们其实是没有社会的人类 | 
| [37:13] | – Jane? – Yes? | -简 -嗯 | 
| [37:14] | What’s your take on the whole dolphin-fucking thing | 你对海豚这事有什么看法吗 | 
| [37:18] | and how we’re not so different than fish? | 她说我们和鱼没什么区别 | 
| [37:20] | No, baby, | 不 宝贝 | 
| [37:22] | dolphins are not fish. | 海豚不是鱼 | 
| [37:23] | Okay, so Jane and I | 是这样 我和简 | 
| [37:25] | very rarely agree on anything, but I actually think | 很少在任何事上达成一致 但我认为 | 
| [37:29] | we might be on the same page on this one. | 这次我们可能意见一致 | 
| [37:31] | You spend all your days looking deep into your microscope, | 你整天盯着你的显微镜 | 
| [37:36] | looking at these small images saying, | 看着那些小小的图像说 | 
| [37:38] | “Oh, this flower is a universe,” | “这朵花是一个宇宙” | 
| [37:41] | and I’m just saying that dolphins are human-like | 而我只是说海豚很像人类 | 
| [37:45] | and we’re all the same, right? | 我们都是一样的 | 
| [37:47] | We’re all the same. | 我们都是一样的 | 
| [37:48] | Humans are the only animal… | 人类是唯一一种动物 | 
| [37:52] | or creature that pretends to be what it’s not. | 唯一一种会伪装自己的生物 | 
| [37:56] | Albert Camus said that, I think. I Googled it. | 应该是阿尔伯特·加缪说的 我搜索过 | 
| [38:03] | – I like that quote. – That’s a good one. | -我喜欢这句话 -说得好 | 
| [38:05] | – Thank you, Jane. – Wow, we have a reader. | -谢谢你 简 -有个爱读书的人 | 
| [38:08] | She’s something, huh? | 她很独特吧 | 
| [38:10] | She is. | 是的 | 
| [38:15] | I just… We’re all gonna die. | 我只是…我们都要死了 | 
| [38:18] | I just think we should be able to talk about it, right? | 我只是觉得应该谈论这个话题 对吧 | 
| [38:23] | I mean, I’m dying to know. | 我太想知道了 | 
| [38:24] | She’s funny, right? | 她很有趣吧 | 
| [38:26] | No, she’s joking. | 不 她在开玩笑 | 
| [38:27] | – She’s just joking around. – You don’t have to humor her. | -她只是在开玩笑 -你们不必迁就她 | 
| [38:29] | – Yeah. You’re joking. – Well, | -没错 你在开玩笑 -好吧 | 
| [38:32] | it’s like, I just have this feeling, | 我有一种感觉 | 
| [38:35] | the way that you know | 就像你知道 | 
| [38:37] | when you’re about to get a cold the next day | 第二天你要感冒了一样 | 
| [38:40] | and it just hasn’t hit yet? | 只是还没有发病 | 
| [38:42] | I know that’s what is happening. | 我知道现在就是这么回事 | 
| [38:44] | I’m going to die tomorrow. | 我明天就会死 | 
| [38:46] | But how do you know? | 但你怎么知道 | 
| [38:48] | I don’t know. I just know. | 我也不知道 我就是知道 | 
| [38:50] | So, you know it or you don’t know it? | 那你到底知不知道 | 
| [38:53] | Well, I know that I don’t know. | 好吧 我知道我不知道 | 
| [38:56] | but I know I don’t want to be alone | 但我知道我不想一个人 | 
| [39:00] | and I know that I’m going to die tomorrow. | 我也知道我明天就会死 | 
| [39:03] | – Well, if you… – I know | -如果你… -我知道 | 
| [39:05] | that I’m going to die tomorrow. | 我明天就会死 | 
| [39:07] | But you don’t know. | 但你不知道 | 
| [39:08] | I know that I’m going to die tomorrow. | 我知道我明天就会死 | 
| [39:10] | I know that I’m going to die tomorrow. | 我知道我明天就会死 | 
| [39:16] | Okay, great. So, you don’t know, right? | 好吧 所以你不知道 对吧 | 
| [39:21] | I know that it’s my birthday | 我知道今天是我的生日 | 
| [39:23] | and I want to talk about dolphin fucking. | 而我想聊海豚性交 | 
| [39:26] | It’s all I want to talk about tonight. | 今晚我只想聊这个 | 
| [39:27] | I don’t want to talk about death | 我不想聊死亡 | 
| [39:29] | because I am not that old yet. | 因为我还没那么老 | 
| [39:32] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 这样吧 | 
| [39:33] | Why don’t I go into the kitchen | 我去厨房把那个 | 
| [39:35] | to get that special thing for the birthday girl? | 特别的东西给寿星拿来吧 | 
| [39:36] | No, no, don’t go now, Jason. Just stay, now. | 不不 先别去 杰森 别走 | 
| [39:39] | What? Go get my cake. | 什么 去拿我的蛋糕 | 
| [39:44] | I’m gonna go get the cake. | 我去拿蛋糕 | 
| [39:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [39:48] | I’m sorry, Susan. It’s just… | 对不起 苏珊 只是… | 
| [39:51] | something’s just terribly wrong and I just have to say it. | 我感觉非常不对劲 我必须说出来 | 
| [39:55] | I’m going to die tomorrow. I’m dying. | 我明天就会死 我要死了 | 
| [39:58] | Jane, we heard you. | 简 我们都听到了 | 
| [39:59] | – I’m dying. – I heard you! Okay? | -我要死了 -我听到了 好吗 | 
| [40:02] | You are doing what you always do, | 这是你一贯的伎俩 | 
| [40:05] | which is make everything about you. | 把自己变成一切的中心 | 
| [40:07] | It’s all about you, Jane, all the fucking time. | 一切都要围着你转 简 无时无刻 | 
| [40:11] | And you sit alone in that room of yours | 你一人坐在你的房间里 | 
| [40:14] | taking pictures of God knows what, | 天知道你拍的都是什么玩意 | 
| [40:16] | because you can’t hold a normal fucking job. | 因为你他妈连一份正常工作都做不好 | 
| [40:19] | The only reason I tolerate you | 我容忍你的唯一原因 | 
| [40:23] | is to make Jason happy. | 就是为了让杰森开心 | 
| [40:24] | And I pray to God, every fucking day, | 我他妈每天都向上帝祈祷 | 
| [40:27] | that my sweet daughter does not have | 我可爱的女儿 | 
| [40:29] | whatever gene this is that makes you this way. | 没有遗传到让你变成这德行的基因 | 
| [40:34] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ | 
| [40:43] | I just thought for a second, | 灯熄灭的时候 | 
| [40:44] | when the lights went out, that that was it. | 我还以为是死亡降临了 | 
| [40:48] | Do you know? Is that it? | 你知道吗 结束了吗 | 
| [40:53] | Did we… | 我们是不是… | 
| [40:57] | I think that it… | 我觉得那… | 
| [41:02] | Are we already dead? | 我们已经死了吗 | 
| [41:06] | Did Jason ever tell you | 杰森有没有告诉过你们 | 
| [41:08] | about the time that we had to take her on vacation with us? | 有一次我们不得不带上她一起去度假 | 
| [41:11] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [41:12] | She didn’t want to be left alone, | 她不想一人待着 | 
| [41:14] | – so we took her. She got lost. – It’s okay. | -所以我们带上了她 结果她迷路了 -没事的 | 
| [41:16] | I feel that way all the time, like I’m going to die tomorrow | 我经常有那种感觉 好像我明天就会死 | 
| [41:19] | and I got to get everything done today. | 我今天必须把所有事情做完 | 
| [41:21] | No. I know. | 不 我知道 | 
| [41:23] | That feeling is just paralyzing. | 那种感觉让人麻痹 | 
| [41:25] | But it’s really gonna happen for me. | 但我真的会死 | 
| [41:31] | What are you talking about? You don’t know that. | 你在说什么 你不能确定 | 
| [41:33] | Yeah, I do. I know it. I mean, just like I know | 我确定 我知道 就像我知道 | 
| [41:35] | if I drop this, it’s going to break. | 如果我放手 它就会摔碎 | 
| [41:39] | For fuck’s sake, Jason! | 你他妈的 杰森 | 
| [41:41] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [41:42] | I know she’s your sister, | 我知道她是你姐 | 
| [41:43] | but she has got to go! | 但她必须离开 | 
| [41:49] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [42:22] | Get the fuck away from me, Jane! | 你他妈离我远点 简 | 
| [42:34] | Jane, man. | 简 天呐 | 
| [42:36] | She’s crazy, right? | 她疯了 对吧 | 
| [42:42] | I don’t think she’s that crazy. | 我觉得她也没那么疯 | 
| [42:47] | She could be right. | 她可能是对的 | 
| [42:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [42:53] | I mean, consider for a second that she’s right. | 假设她是对的 | 
| [42:55] | We all have to die at some point. | 我们早晚都会死 | 
| [42:58] | Why not tomorrow? | 为什么不是明天呢 | 
| [43:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [43:06] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 | 
| [43:14] | Do you want to get a drink somewhere else? | 你想去别的地方喝一杯吗 | 
| [43:16] | Yes, I do. | 我想 | 
| [43:19] | Just say, for instance, | 我们假设 | 
| [43:23] | that Jane is right. | 简是对的 | 
| [43:26] | Why are you always making excuses for your sister? | 你为什么总是为你姐找借口 | 
| [43:30] | Just listen to me. | 听我说完 | 
| [43:32] | I listened to you about dolphin fucking. | 我听你说了海豚性交的事 | 
| [43:35] | Just listen. | 听我说 | 
| [43:37] | Fine. | 行 | 
| [43:42] | We’re all gonna die at some point. | 我们早晚都会死 | 
| [43:43] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 废话 | 
| [43:46] | We are going to die. I’m gonna die. | 我们要死了 我要死了 | 
| [43:54] | I could die tomorrow. | 我可能明天就会死 | 
| [44:31] | I’m gonna die tomorrow. | 我明天就会死 | 
| [44:54] | Jason. | 杰森 | 
| [45:01] | I’m gonna die tomorrow. | 我明天就会死 | 
| [45:06] | I’m gonna die tomorrow. | 我明天就会死 | 
| [45:09] | I’m gonna die tomorrow. | 我明天就会死 | 
| [45:11] | I’m gonna die tomorrow. | 我明天就会死 | 
| [45:14] | I’m going to die tomorrow. | 我明天就会死 | 
| [45:33] | Susan? Susan? | 苏珊 苏珊 | 
| [45:36] | – Susan! Susan! – Oh, God, I’m gonna die. | -苏珊 苏珊 -天啊 我要死了 | 
| [45:41] | I need to go to the hospital. | 我得去医院 | 
| [45:54] | I love you, Pop. | 我爱你 老爸 | 
| [46:22] | – Mom? – It’s okay. | -妈妈 -没事的 | 
| [46:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [46:25] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [46:27] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [46:30] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了 | 
| [46:33] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [46:37] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 | 
| [46:38] | Yes, a little bit. | 是的 有一点 | 
| [46:42] | I’m gonna die tomorrow. And so is your dad. | 我明天就会死 你爸爸也是 | 
| [46:51] | I should have done this for him sooner. | 我应该早点送他走的 | 
| [46:59] | I was waiting for him to die to break up with you. | 我本来打算等他死了就和你分手 | 
| [47:03] | I mean, I was gonna give it three months. | 我本来打算等三个月 | 
| [47:07] | I didn’t want to be an asshole. | 我不想不近人情 | 
| [47:13] | We weren’t gonna last anyway. | 反正我们也不可能长久 | 
| [47:17] | I don’t want to die. Mom! | 我不想死 妈妈 | 
| [47:22] | Mom, I don’t want to die now. | 妈妈 我还不想死 | 
| [47:25] | She did this to us. | 这是她干的 | 
| [47:28] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [47:30] | Your sister. | 你姐 | 
| [47:32] | Not only is she killing us, | 她不仅要杀了我们 | 
| [47:35] | she’s killing her. | 还要杀了她 | 
| [47:37] | She’s killing Madison. | 她要杀了麦迪逊 | 
| [47:42] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么办 | 
| [47:46] | You know. | 你知道的 | 
| [47:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [48:01] | – There’s no need to leave a message. – All right, let’s do it! | -没有必要留言 -好了 我们开始吧 | 
| [48:08] | Amy, please, call me back. | 艾米 拜托 给我回电话 | 
| [48:11] | What the hell is that message? What are you talking about? | 这是什么意思 你在说什么 | 
| [48:13] | I know you know what is going on | 我知道你知道是怎么回事 | 
| [48:15] | and you’ve left me all alone with this. | 你却让我独自面对 | 
| [48:17] | Please. Amy, please, please! | 拜托 艾米 求你了 | 
| [48:20] | You’re my friend, call me back. | 你是我的朋友 给我回电话 | 
| [48:25] | Hey, it’s Amy. | 我是艾米 | 
| [48:28] | I won’t be around tomorrow. | 我明天不在 | 
| [48:31] | Or any day after that, but feel free to leave a message. | 以后都不在了 不过你可以留言 | 
| [48:41] | Hey, it’s Amy. | 我是艾米 | 
| [48:43] | I won’t be around tomorrow. | 我明天不在 | 
| [48:47] | Or any day after that, but feel free to leave a message. | 以后都不在了 不过你可以留言 | 
| [48:58] | – There’s no need to leave a message. – All right, let’s do it! | -没有必要留言 -好了 我们开始吧 | 
| [49:04] | Do I have to wear the helmet? | 我必须戴头盔吗 | 
| [49:05] | Uh, yeah. Definitely very important to wear the helmet. | 是的 戴头盔非常重要 | 
| [49:09] | You know, these things look like big toys, | 这些家伙看起来像大玩具 | 
| [49:10] | but at the end of the day, if you hit anything too fast and too straight on, | 但是如果你直接或者高速撞车 | 
| [49:14] | this thing can flip right the fuck over. | 这家伙可能直接翻车 | 
| [49:17] | Well, I’m gonna die anyway. | 反正我也要死了 | 
| [49:23] | I mean… | 这个… | 
| [49:28] | Not here. I mean, not on my watch. | 不会在这里 不会在我眼皮底下 | 
| [49:32] | Right. | 嗯 | 
| [49:34] | But I’m definitely gonna die tomorrow. | 但我明天肯定会死 | 
| [49:58] | I can’t hear anything. | 我没听出有异常 | 
| [50:03] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [50:06] | But I’m dying tomorrow. | 但我明天就会死 | 
| [50:12] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [50:13] | Look, I… | 听着 | 
| [50:15] | I don’t think that anything is wrong with you, | 我觉得你没有任何问题 | 
| [50:17] | but if you’re worried about catching something, | 但如果你担心会染上什么病 | 
| [50:21] | I could easily give you some antibiotics or… | 我可以给你开些抗生素 | 
| [50:24] | No, I don’t need antibiotics. | 不 我不需要抗生素 | 
| [50:28] | You know when you’re on a highway, you know, | 你知道那种感觉吗 在高速路上 | 
| [50:30] | and there’s a semi truck up ahead of you | 你前面有辆半挂卡车 | 
| [50:32] | and you know, I have to speed up and get past that | 你知道你必须加速超过它 | 
| [50:35] | before something really bad happens? | 否则就会发生可怕的事 | 
| [50:37] | That’s what’s going on. | 现在就是这么回事 | 
| [50:40] | Or when you’re walking in New York City… | 或者是走在纽约街头 | 
| [50:42] | Have you been to New York City? | 你去过纽约吗 | 
| [50:47] | Yes, I’ve been to New York City. | 我去过纽约 | 
| [50:49] | Right, so in the summer, when you look up | 好 夏天的时候 你抬头看 | 
| [50:51] | and there’s air conditioners everywhere, and… | 到处都是空调 | 
| [50:55] | you just know one of those is going to pop out | 你知道其中一个会掉下来 | 
| [50:57] | and crash down on my head. | 砸在你头上 | 
| [51:02] | Or like, when you lock up everything at night, | 或者是晚上你把门窗都锁好 | 
| [51:04] | I mean, you make sure everything’s locked, | 你确保到处都锁好了 | 
| [51:07] | but then | 但是 | 
| [51:09] | you just know something really bad is gonna happen. | 你知道会发生很可怕的事 | 
| [51:14] | And then you lay down finally to go to sleep, | 你终于躺下睡觉 | 
| [51:16] | but then you imagine this guy, and his friends, | 但你想象一个人和他的朋友们 | 
| [51:20] | and they’re coming… | 他们要来了 | 
| [51:22] | not just to take everything that you have, | 不仅要抢走你的所有东西 | 
| [51:25] | but to rape you, and kill you. | 还要强奸你 然后杀了你 | 
| [51:29] | And not just rape you, but taunt you | 不仅要强奸你 还要嘲弄你 | 
| [51:31] | so, kind of, mercilessly | 冷酷无情 | 
| [51:34] | that you’re going to have to beg for your own… | 你不得不向他们求饶… | 
| [52:39] | Do you ever ride a dune buggy? | 你开过沙地车吗 | 
| [52:40] | No. | 没有 | 
| [52:42] | – You want to? – Yes. | -想开吗 -想 | 
| [52:44] | We could go now, you can make a U-turn. | 我们现在就可以去 你可以掉头 | 
| [52:46] | That’s actually on the schedule for tomorrow. | 其实那是明天的日程安排 | 
| [52:48] | Oh, there’s a schedule, that’s very fun. | 原来有日程安排啊 真有趣 | 
| [52:50] | A lot of people don’t think schedules are fun, | 很多人都觉得日程安排很无趣 | 
| [52:52] | but I’m glad to hear you think they are, | 但你觉得有趣我很高兴 | 
| [52:54] | because to me, that’s a big part of my life. | 因为日程安排对我来说非常重要 | 
| [53:25] | We’re in. | 我们进屋 | 
| [53:29] | Good job. | 干得好 | 
| [53:38] | – This place is nice. – Isn’t it? | -这地方不错 -不错吧 | 
| [53:53] | So, this is your brother’s place? | 这是你兄弟的房子 | 
| [53:55] | Yeah, but he never uses it. | 是的 但他从来不住 | 
| [53:57] | It’s great | 很不错 | 
| [54:11] | Back door, | 后门 | 
| [54:12] | in case of an emergency. | 以防万一 | 
| [54:14] | It’s good to know your exits. | 最好熟悉出口 | 
| [54:27] | I thought about buying a place out here like this, | 我考虑过买一栋像这样地处偏僻的房子 | 
| [54:30] | but I don’t know, it felt too isolated. | 但是感觉太与世隔绝了 | 
| [54:32] | I like being isolated. | 我喜欢与世隔绝 | 
| [54:34] | I don’t think you have a choice, | 我认为你别无选择 | 
| [54:38] | ’cause you don’t have any friends. | 因为你根本没有朋友 | 
| [54:41] | That’s not very nice. | 太不留情面了 | 
| [54:42] | What’s wrong with being isolated? | 与世隔绝有什么不好 | 
| [54:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [54:45] | You know, I know you said you didn’t like TV, | 我知道你说过你不喜欢电视 | 
| [54:48] | so I went ahead and removed all of the televisions, | 所以我把电视都搬走了 | 
| [54:51] | in fact, all the entertainment options, | 事实上 我去除了一切娱乐项目 | 
| [54:54] | so it’s just you and me. | 所以只有你和我 | 
| [54:55] | That’s perfect. | 太完美了 | 
| [55:02] | You mind if I get more wine? | 你介意我再倒点酒吗 | 
| [55:04] | No, of course not. | 当然不介意 | 
| [55:06] | No? I don’t want to make you uncomfortable if you… | 是吗 我不想让你感到不自在 | 
| [55:08] | That’s fine, just ’cause I don’t drink | 没关系 我不喝酒 | 
| [55:10] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. | 不代表你不能喝 | 
| [55:13] | Can’t argue with that. | 有道理 | 
| [55:33] | Are those for show or do people actually shoot? | 那些是摆设 还是真的有人打靶 | 
| [55:37] | We can shoot them. | 我们可以打靶 | 
| [55:40] | Do you like guns? | 你喜欢枪吗 | 
| [55:42] | Yeah. | 喜欢 | 
| [55:44] | You wanna shoot some bottles? | 你想打瓶子吗 | 
| [55:45] | No. | 不想 | 
| [55:47] | I don’t like guns. | 我不喜欢枪 | 
| [55:50] | Well, you don’t have to. | 那你不用打 | 
| [55:51] | We can take that off schedule. | 我们可以取消这项日程安排 | 
| [55:54] | Free up some time. | 腾出一些时间 | 
| [55:55] | To do what? | 腾出时间做什么 | 
| [55:58] | Usually when I come out here, | 通常我来这里的时候 | 
| [55:59] | I just eat a bunch of mushrooms. | 只是吃一堆致幻蘑菇 | 
| [56:04] | I’d do mushrooms. | 我可以吃致幻蘑菇 | 
| [56:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [56:08] | Just not alcohol. | 不喝酒就行 | 
| [56:13] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [56:17] | I like that. You like that? | 我喜欢 你喜欢吗 | 
| [56:26] | Do you have any eights? | 你有8吗 | 
| [56:28] | Go fish. | 摸牌 | 
| [56:32] | Do you have any fives? | 你有5吗 | 
| [56:36] | You got a lot? | 你有好几张 | 
| [56:38] | You gotta have a five in there, somewhere. | 你手里肯定有5 | 
| [56:39] | – I don’t. Go fish. – Oh, my God. | -我没有 摸牌 -天呐 | 
| [56:45] | Do you have any eights? | 你有8吗 | 
| [56:46] | Did I just ask you that? | 我是不是刚问过 | 
| [56:47] | I can’t remember. | 我记不清了 | 
| [56:49] | Do you feel anything? | 你有感觉了吗 | 
| [56:51] | I guess colors are a little bit brighter. | 感觉颜色好像变鲜艳了 | 
| [56:53] | But I don’t, like, see anything. | 但我没有产生幻觉 | 
| [56:58] | Do you feel anything? | 你有感觉了吗 | 
| [57:01] | I’m seeing a bunch of diamonds and hearts on these cards. | 我看到这些牌上有好多方块和桃心 | 
| [57:05] | I see them, too. | 我也看到了 | 
| [57:09] | – Pizza! – I’ll get it. | -披萨 -我去拿 | 
| [57:11] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [57:13] | Don’t cheat. | 别作弊 | 
| [57:26] | I have extra cash if you need it. | 如果你需要 我有多余的现金 | 
| [57:35] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [57:47] | Craig. | 克雷格 | 
| [58:18] | Pizza! | 披萨 | 
| [58:32] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [58:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [58:45] | November 25th. | 11月25日 | 
| [58:48] | The day after tomorrow? | 后天 | 
| [58:52] | What do we have to leave a day early or something? | 我们要提前一天离开吗 | 
| [59:00] | It’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [59:01] | It’s fine, everything’s fine. | 没事的 一切都很好 | 
| [59:10] | Want some pizza? | 吃披萨吗 | 
| [59:29] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [59:31] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [59:44] | You wanna make out? | 你想亲热吗 | 
| [59:47] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [59:59] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在做不到 | 
| [1:00:05] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [1:00:09] | Fuck. | 妈的 | 
| [1:00:14] | You just think like, | 你想想 | 
| [1:00:16] | where am I gonna hide? | 我能躲到哪里去呢 | 
| [1:00:18] | Everything’s closet space. | 到处都是壁橱 | 
| [1:00:20] | I should have built a tunnel | 我就该建一条隧道 | 
| [1:00:23] | or like a lock or something. | 或者买把锁 | 
| [1:00:27] | It’s not really my specialty, but | 这不是我的专长 | 
| [1:00:29] | I could… | 但我可以 | 
| [1:00:31] | I could refer you to… | 我可以介绍你 | 
| [1:00:35] | I could refer you to a psychologist. | 我可以介绍你去看心理医生 | 
| [1:00:36] | It’s just not really my specialty. | 这不是我的专长 | 
| [1:00:40] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [1:00:44] | It’s just, you’re really handsome and I… | 你真的很帅 我… | 
| [1:00:58] | – What is it? – Excuse me. | -怎么了 -不好意思 | 
| [1:01:00] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 | 
| [1:01:03] | Wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [1:01:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [1:01:08] | Oh, God, I don’t know. | 天啊 我不知道 | 
| [1:01:09] | What is it? Can I help? | 怎么了 我能帮你吗 | 
| [1:01:16] | Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [1:01:23] | My mother always used to hum to me, | 我妈妈以前总是哼歌给我听 | 
| [1:01:24] | would you hum something for me? | 你能哼歌给我听吗 | 
| [1:01:29] | – Yes, yes. – Like that? | -对 对 -像这样 | 
| [1:01:30] | Yes, exactly. | 对 没错 | 
| [1:01:51] | I… | 我 | 
| [1:01:54] | I need to… | 我得 | 
| [1:01:57] | I need to go be with my wife. | 我得回家找我妻子 | 
| [1:02:00] | You need to… | 你得 | 
| [1:02:03] | Go! | 离开 | 
| [1:04:04] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [1:04:10] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [1:04:13] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:04:21] | No, I missed you. | 不 我想你了 | 
| [1:04:24] | I miss you all the time. | 我一直在想你 | 
| [1:04:29] | Taken a long time… | 花了好长时间 | 
| [1:04:54] | Is this how it ends? | 这就是结局吗 | 
| [1:06:35] | I just came back to see if this is real. | 我只是回来看看这是不是真的 | 
| [1:06:39] | If you were real. | 你是不是真的 | 
| [1:06:43] | I still don’t know if it’s real. | 我还是不知道是不是真的 | 
| [1:06:48] | I didn’t know you very well. | 我不是很了解你 | 
| [1:06:49] | We only knew each other for a short time. | 我们只相处了很短的时间 | 
| [1:06:52] | But it was a really nice time. | 但真的是一段美好的时光 | 
| [1:06:56] | That period of time that we spent together. | 我们一起度过的时光 | 
| [1:07:01] | It was a really nice time. | 真的很美好 | 
| [1:10:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [1:10:18] | The sunrise. | 日出 | 
| [1:10:23] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 | 
| [1:10:34] | Do you feel different? | 你感觉有什么不同吗 | 
| [1:10:37] | After what we did? | 做完那件事之后 | 
| [1:10:39] | No. | 没有 | 
| [1:10:43] | No, I don’t. | 没有不同 | 
| [1:10:48] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气吗 | 
| [1:10:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [1:11:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [1:11:08] | But it doesn’t matter anymore. | 但是都无所谓了 | 
| [1:11:12] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -对 | 
| [1:11:27] | I’ll go make us some tea. | 我去泡点茶 | 
| [1:11:39] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有生你的气 | 
| [1:11:44] | Kinda mad at myself | 有点生自己的气 | 
| [1:11:47] | for staying in this relationship for… | 我一直耗在这段关系中 | 
| [1:11:52] | I don’t know, six months past its expiration date. | 明明感情已经过期六个月了 | 
| [1:11:59] | You didn’t even show up to my birthday party. | 你都没来参加我的生日聚会 | 
| [1:12:04] | My dad had a stroke. | 我爸中风了 | 
| [1:12:07] | Yeah, I understand. | 嗯 我理解 | 
| [1:12:15] | I just feel like if you were really into me, | 我只是觉得如果你真的喜欢我 | 
| [1:12:19] | you would have, like, | 你至少会 | 
| [1:12:21] | texted to say you weren’t coming. | 发短信说你来不了了 | 
| [1:12:23] | We can stop talking about this now. | 我们不要谈这个了 | 
| [1:12:29] | Should we wake her up? | 要叫醒她吗 | 
| [1:12:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [1:12:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:12:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:12:46] | It’s better it happens in her sleep. | 最好在她睡梦中结束 | 
| [1:12:57] | All the stupid things they used to talk about. | 他们经常谈论的那些蠢事 | 
| [1:13:01] | Stupid things to be interested in. | 让人感兴趣的蠢事 | 
| [1:13:06] | It was a waste of time. | 都是浪费时间 | 
| [1:13:27] | I liked those stupid things you said. | 我喜欢你说的那些蠢事 | 
| [1:13:47] | Should I open my presents? | 要拆我的礼物吗 | 
| [1:13:52] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [1:14:07] | I just wanted to connect to someone. | 我只是想和某个人建立感情 | 
| [1:14:12] | Or something. | 或者别的什么 | 
| [1:14:24] | Who do you think lives here? | 你以为谁住在这里 | 
| [1:14:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [1:14:42] | Platypus, platypus. | 鸭嘴兽 鸭嘴兽 | 
| [1:14:48] | It’s always so fucking cute. | 总是他妈那么可爱 | 
| [1:14:55] | It’s so cute. | 太可爱了 | 
| [1:15:38] | Hi, I’m Jane. | 你们好 我是简 | 
| [1:15:42] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 | 
| [1:15:44] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [1:15:46] | I’m Sky. | 我是斯凯 | 
| [1:15:50] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 | 
| [1:15:54] | Hi, I’m Erin. | 你好 我是艾琳 | 
| [1:15:58] | I’m dying, too. | 我也要死了 | 
| [1:16:21] | Can I swim in that pool? | 我能下泳池游泳吗 | 
| [1:16:31] | Do you think these ants are gonna die? | 这些蚂蚁也要死了吗 | 
| [1:16:35] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [1:16:38] | Everything is. | 一切都是 | 
| [1:16:54] | Who’s mowing their lawn right now? | 怎么现在还有人修剪草坪 | 
| [1:17:03] | I think I just got my period. | 我好像来月经了 | 
| [1:17:08] | It’s my last… | 这是我最后一次 | 
| [1:17:09] | It’s my last period. | 这是我最后一次来月经 | 
| [1:17:18] | The women back in the day used to sit in the streams. | 过去的女人都会坐在小溪里 | 
| [1:17:24] | And the streams would take away all the blood. | 溪流会把经血冲走 | 
| [1:17:27] | – For like the whole… – Tribe. | -整个… -部落 | 
| [1:17:29] | And the women would get their period at the same time, too. | 而且女人们都会同时来月经 | 
| [1:17:33] | And, like, so when the Spaniards came | 于是西班牙人来的时候 | 
| [1:17:36] | and would see the rivers of blood, | 看到血流成河 | 
| [1:17:38] | they would think, “Oh, they’re doing sacrifices.” | 他们会想 “他们在献祭” | 
| [1:17:42] | Weirdest thing. | 太奇怪了 | 
| [1:17:45] | I love trees. I’m gonna miss them. | 我喜欢树 我会想它们的 | 
| [1:17:47] | I’m gonna miss trees, too. | 我也会想的 | 
| [1:18:56] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 | 
| [1:19:07] | Do you do custom work? | 你接定制吗 | 
| [1:19:14] | Like, if I were to bring you… | 如果我给你送来 | 
| [1:19:17] | a… | 一只 | 
| [1:19:20] | a mammal, could you make a leather jacket for me? | 哺乳动物 你能做成皮夹克吗 | 
| [1:19:24] | I can assume that you know the smell of death | 我猜你知道死亡的气味 | 
| [1:19:28] | takes a while. | 需要一段时间才能散去 | 
| [1:19:30] | It’s something that you learn. | 这是经验 | 
| [1:19:42] | We do do custom work. | 我们接定制 | 
| [1:19:44] | You have to bring in the skin as soon as possible. | 你必须尽快把皮送来 | 
| [1:19:48] | It can’t be rotting. | 不能腐烂 | 
| [1:19:50] | And ideally, it would be good if it was warm. | 理想情况下 最好还带着体温 | 
| [1:19:53] | Okay? | 明白吗 | 
| [1:19:54] | If you bring the carcass in and it’s still warm, | 如果你送来还带着体温的尸体 | 
| [1:19:58] | I can skin it, | 我可以剥皮 | 
| [1:20:00] | and then I will cure it using a salt solution. | 然后用盐水加工 | 
| [1:20:05] | When the salt solution is done, | 盐水加工完成后 | 
| [1:20:07] | I will then take the hide and hang it out in the sun to dry. | 我会把皮挂在太阳底下晒干 | 
| [1:20:11] | It’s a very long process. | 这是个很漫长的过程 | 
| [1:20:14] | And it’s up to you to bring in the hide | 而且你必须送来 | 
| [1:20:16] | in the proper condition. Do you understand? | 符合要求的皮 你明白吗 | 
| [1:20:21] | If you bring it in that way, we can make you whatever you like. | 如果你送来符合要求的皮 想做成什么都可以 | 
| [1:20:25] | What do you do with the rest of the body? | 尸体你怎么处理 | 
| [1:20:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [1:21:00] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [1:21:05] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [1:21:14] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [1:21:41] | I’m not okay. | 我不好 | 
| [1:21:47] | I’m not okay. | 我不好 | 
| [1:21:53] | I’m not okay. | 我不好 | 
| [1:21:54] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 | 
| [1:21:57] | I’m not okay. | 我不好 | 
| [1:22:48] | 明 日 赴 死 |