英文名称:Shame
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | 片名: 羞耻 | |
[02:40] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[02:45] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[02:48] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[03:20] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 - 嗨 |
[03:22] | Cornein. | 进来吧 |
[03:30] | Drink? | 喝点什么? |
[03:31] | No, thank you. | 不用了 多谢 |
[03:42] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[03:45] | This way. | 这边 |
[03:52] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[04:50] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[04:55] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[04:59] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[05:03] | Brandon? | 布兰登? |
[05:09] | Brandon? | 布兰登? |
[05:16] | Brandon, where are you? | 布兰登 你在哪? |
[05:22] | Brandon? Brandon? | 布兰登? 布兰登? |
[05:28] | Brandon? | 布兰登? |
[05:40] | Ugh! | 呃啊 |
[05:44] | This is me calling you. | 我在打你电话 |
[09:11] | “I find you disgusting.” | “我觉得你很恶心” |
[09:16] | “I find you inconsolable. I find you invasive.” | “我觉得你无法被安慰 我觉得你侵略性太强” |
[09:22] | This is what the cynics used to say. | 这是愤世嫉俗者总说的话 |
[09:26] | Companies would refuse to look into the future. | 那些拒绝展望未来的公司 |
[09:30] | They would say, “Can we stop this virus?” | 他们会说”我们能消灭这个病毒吗?” |
[09:33] | As if it was a negative progression. | 仿佛那是什么负面进展一样 |
[09:38] | But it’s growing. | 但它正在成长 |
[09:40] | More and more, with a momentum that is unstoppable. | 越来越大 并具有无法被停止的动量 |
[09:45] | Now some kid snorts the entire load of his mother’s spice cupboard. | 有些小孩对他母亲的整个调味品收藏嗤之以鼻 |
[09:48] | Post that on YouTube. | 发到Youtube上去 |
[09:50] | They would watch as it becomes the buzz word | 他们会看的 因为这将成为 |
[09:51] | amongst high school students everywhere. | 高中学生之间的流行语 |
[09:53] | Eventually, the cynicism is turning into awe. | 而最终 那些愤世都会变成景仰 |
[10:20] | Do you know what’s going on with my computer? | 你知道我电脑哪去了吗? |
[10:24] | They took it. | 他们拿走了 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I know. Someone could have told me. | 对 我知道 他们告诉我了 |
[10:31] | Some kind of virus. | 据说感染了某种病毒 |
[10:34] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[11:18] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:22] | Okay, me again. | 好吧 又是我 |
[12:26] | I’m dying. I have cancer. I have one week to live. | 我快死了 我得了癌症 我只有一周可以活 |
[12:33] | The very worst kind of cancer. | 最可怕的那种癌症 |
[12:36] | Of the vulva… | 阴唇癌 |
[12:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 - 嗨 |
[13:19] | You’re such a dick. | 你个贱人 |
[13:21] | What are you doing, man? | 伙计 你在干嘛呢? |
[13:27] | All right, gentlemen. If you just please make yourselves at home. | 好了 绅士们 请随意 |
[13:30] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 多谢 - 多谢 |
[13:49] | It falls upon me as your beloved boss to propose a toast. | 作为你们最爱的老板 我必须来敬个酒 |
[13:54] | To success. | 为了成功干杯 |
[13:56] | I just hope my wife appreciates it. | 我希望我老婆能喜欢 |
[13:59] | Get a new tie, please. | 弄个新领带吧 拜托 |
[14:02] | – Jesus Christ. – Oh, my goodness. | – 天 - 哦 我的天哪 |
[14:05] | I love women in suits. I love women in suits. | 我热爱职场女性 我爱她们身着正装 |
[14:09] | We could talk business, I would rearrange my life. | 我们可以谈谈商务 我则会重新调整我的人生 |
[14:10] | – Wow, she’s beautiful. – Gray suit? | – 哇 她真漂亮 - 灰西服那个? |
[14:12] | – I’m gonna go talk to her. Count me down. – You should go talk to her. | – 我要去跟她搭讪 帮我倒计时 - 你去呗 |
[14:14] | Yeah, you should. | 是的 你应该去 |
[14:16] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[14:18] | Boom. | 碰 |
[14:19] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[14:22] | Twenty bucks says he fucks it up. | 二十美元 赌他搞不定 |
[14:30] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[14:31] | Hi, excuse me. Listen, I don’t want to beat around the bush. | 嗨 打搅一下 事实上 我不想玩那些花样 |
[14:33] | I think you’re absolutely gorgeous. My name’s David. | 我觉得你美极了 我叫大卫 |
[14:35] | Hi, David. Elizabeth. Nice to meet you. | 你好 大卫 我叫伊丽莎白 很高兴认识你 |
[14:37] | Elizabeth. That’s a beautiful name. | 伊丽莎白 好名字 |
[14:38] | – Hi, I’m David. I don’t mean to be rude. – Loren. | – 嗨 我叫大卫 我并不是想要显得无礼 - 我是罗伦 |
[14:40] | – Hi, how are you? David. Nice to meet you. – Rachel. | – 嗨 你好吗? 我是大卫 很高兴认识你 - 瑞秋 |
[14:42] | Listen, can I buy you a drink? Can I buy you all drinks? | 听着 我能请你喝酒吗?要不要我请你们一起喝酒? |
[14:45] | – Sure. Why not? – I would love that. | – 行啊 为什么不呢? - 那敢情好 |
[14:46] | That would be my pleasure. What are you guys drinking? | 我的荣幸 你们要喝点什么? |
[14:48] | – Well, we were thinking shots. – You were thinking shots? | – 嘛 我们打算来几抽 - 你们要直接抽? |
[14:50] | We just did shots of tequila. | 我们才来了几抽龙舌兰 |
[14:51] | Would you guys like a shot of tequila? | 要不再来一抽龙舌兰? |
[14:52] | – Bring it on. – Love it. | – 来吧 - 求之不得 |
[14:53] | Excuse me. Bartender? Can we get four shots of your finest tequila? | 抱歉 吧台?来四小杯你们最好的龙舌兰 |
[14:57] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[14:59] | I can see you’re very successful. | 你看起来很成功的样子嘛 |
[15:01] | I think part of the secret to my success is attention to detail. | 我认为我成功的秘诀之一就是对细节的注重 |
[15:04] | – Detail? – Play the game. | – 什么细节? - 来玩个游戏吧 |
[15:06] | – What game? – Okay. Blue or green? | – 什么游戏? - 好吧 蓝色还是绿色? |
[15:08] | I like games. I like this game. | 我爱游戏 我爱这个游戏 |
[15:11] | Blue. Green. Green, it’s green. | 蓝色 绿色 绿色 是绿色 |
[15:13] | – That’s brown. – Wow, wow! | – 是褐色的 - 哇 哇 |
[15:15] | I don’t know how you change the color of your eyes like that. | 我不知道你如何改变你眼睛的颜色的 |
[15:16] | How do you do that so quickly? That’s amazing. That’s a real talent. | 怎么做到那么快的?很惊人 是个不错的才能 |
[15:19] | – Detail man. – Hey, buddy. | – 伙计 细节 - 嗨 伙计 |
[15:20] | This guy, right here, fucking nailed it today. | 这个男人 今天干得很漂亮 |
[15:23] | I want you to know you fucking nailed it. You’re the man. | 我想要你知道你干得很好 你是那个明星 |
[15:26] | Your pitch, amazing. Listen, we’re playing a game here. | 你的声调 很棒 听着 我们正在玩个游戏 |
[15:28] | Close your eyes again. Blue or green? | 闭上你的眼睛 蓝色还是绿色? |
[15:31] | – Brown. – Fuck off. | – 褐色 - 滚蛋 |
[15:33] | All right. You, Loren, close your eyes. | 好吧 你 罗伦 闭眼 |
[15:36] | – Blue. – Blue. | – 蓝色 - 就是蓝色 |
[15:37] | – You’re just making that up. – See? He’s good. | – 你是胡说的 - 看到没?他很棒 |
[15:38] | He’s just picking colors randomly. | 他不过是随口说个颜色罢了 |
[15:40] | – You can have his shot. – Excuse me. We need another shot, please. | – 你可以喝了他这杯 - 抱歉 我们还要一杯 |
[15:46] | – You can put these on me. – No, I told you, I had it. | – 记在我账上 - 不 我说过了 我来付 |
[15:49] | No, I have it. | 不 我来 |
[15:50] | – I’ll get the next round. – Sure. | – 那我来付下一轮 - 没问题 |
[15:52] | You’re a strong, independent woman. I like that. | 你是个强势独立的女人 我喜欢 |
[15:54] | Thank you. Cheers. To nailing it… | 多谢 为干得漂亮干杯 |
[15:57] | – To nailing it. – To nailing it. | – 为干得漂亮干杯 - 为干得漂亮干杯 |
[15:58] | – To nailing it. – …and to success. | – 为干得漂亮干杯 - 以及为成功干杯 |
[15:59] | Yes. | 好 |
[16:02] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[16:03] | I love that. | 我喜欢这 |
[16:05] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 干 |
[16:07] | Whoa! | 哇嗷 |
[16:08] | So what do you girls do for fun? | 姑娘们都做什么娱乐活动? |
[16:10] | Fun? Karate. | 娱乐活动?空手道 |
[16:14] | You hear this song? I love this song, I wrote this song, | 听到这首歌了?我爱这首歌 这是我写的 |
[16:16] | I would love it if you would dance with me to this song that I wrote for you. | 如果你能和我一起随着这首为你而写的歌起舞就更好了 |
[16:19] | Come on. Let’s go on the dance floor. One song. | 来嘛 我们去舞池吧 就一首歌 |
[16:22] | Yeah, come on. You’re a fun girl. It’ll be fun. | 对 来 你是个有趣的女孩 这会很有趣的 |
[16:25] | I’ll bring her back. Swear to God. Come on, come on, it’s fun. | 我会把她还回来的 向上帝发誓 来嘛 很有趣的 |
[16:30] | Toe to toe Dancing very close | 脚尖相依 贴身起舞 |
[16:34] | Spinning, spinning, spinning… | 旋转 旋转 旋转 |
[16:35] | Whoo! | 呜 |
[16:37] | I’m grabbing her purse ’cause she’s gonna get robbed and roofied. | 我得拿着她的包 以防她被抢劫又迷奸了 |
[16:40] | – Dance? – No. | – 跳支舞? - 不了 |
[16:42] | – Are you sure? Okay. – I’m sure. | – 你确定? - 确定 |
[16:45] | Wall to wall | 沿着墙 |
[16:49] | People hypnotized | 人们被催眠 |
[16:53] | And they’re stepping lightly | 心防越来越低 |
[16:59] | Hang each night in | 就在每天晚上 |
[17:03] | Rapture | 沉迷着 |
[17:07] | Okay, okay, okay! Hold on. I just gotta talk to you one more time. | 好吧 等一下 我还有一句话想对你说 |
[17:11] | Listen, your eyes, they’re beautiful. | 听着 你的眼睛 它们非常美 |
[17:12] | You know why I didn’t get it right the first time? | 知道为什么我第一次没猜对吗? |
[17:14] | Because it’s like a collage. Let me see them again. | 因为就像一幅拼贴画一样 让我再看它们一眼 |
[17:16] | Look at those eyes. I know the color of your eyes! | 看看这眼睛 我知道你的瞳色了 |
[17:18] | David! Come on! Come on, we love that game. | – 大卫 过来 - 来嘛 那游戏很不错的 |
[17:20] | That’s so much fun. | 很有趣 |
[17:23] | It’s okay, ’cause I’m going this way. | 没事 我往这边走 |
[17:24] | Hey, man, he’s going uptown. | 伙计 上城 |
[17:33] | Come on. | 来抱抱 |
[17:42] | – Okay. – I’ll see you tomorrow. | – 好好 - 明天见 |
[18:00] | Hey. Want a ride? | 嘿 要搭个顺风车么? |
[18:04] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[19:41] | I want your love I want your love | 我要你的爱 我要你的爱 |
[19:50] | I want your love I want… | 我要你的爱..我要 |
[19:54] | – I’ll fucking kill you! | – 我要杀了你 |
[19:56] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[19:58] | – Ow! Fuck! – Jesus Christ, Sissy! | – 嗷 操 - 天哪 西希 |
[20:01] | Fuck! Brandon, don’t you fucking knock? | 操 布兰登 你他妈就不知道敲门吗? |
[20:04] | What the fuck? Why would I knock? I live here! | 你在这里做啥?敲你个头 我住这里 |
[20:06] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 操 |
[20:07] | – How’d you get in? – You gave me fucking keys. | – 你怎么进来的? - 你把他妈的钥匙给我了 |
[20:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:18] | You fucking scared me. | 你把我吓到了 |
[20:19] | Don’t I always say call me first if you’re coming into town? | 我难道没告诉过你来之前先给我打电话么? |
[20:21] | Oh, my God! I called you so many times. | 哦天哪 我给你打了无数通电话 |
[20:27] | You have a fucking baseball bat? | 你有个棒球棍? |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:33] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:35] | What is this shit you put in your hair? Honestly, it’s awful. | 你用来洗头的这是什么玩意?老实说 糟透了 |
[20:39] | – Shampoo. – Is it for grooming dogs? | – 香波啊 - 给狗用的么? |
[20:42] | I want your love I want your love | 我要你的爱 我要你的爱 |
[20:47] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[20:49] | I want your love I want your love | 我要你的爱 我要你的爱 |
[20:53] | – Lock the door next time. – Yeah. | – 下次记得锁门 - 好 |
[20:54] | – Don’t use all the towels. – I won’t. | – 别把毛巾用光了 - 不会的 |
[20:57] | I want your love I want your love | 我要你的爱 我要你的爱 |
[21:06] | I want your love I want your love | 我要你的爱 我要你的爱 |
[21:14] | I want your love I want your love | 我要你的爱 我要你的爱 |
[21:50] | But I want you. | 但我想要你 |
[21:54] | I don’t want anyone else. There is no one else. | 我不要别人 没有别人 |
[21:58] | I love you. I’ll do anything. | 我爱你 我愿付出一切 |
[22:03] | I’ll do anything. | 我愿做任何事情 |
[22:10] | Please don’t say that. | 请别这么说 |
[22:13] | Please don’t say that. | 请别这么说 |
[22:16] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[22:20] | I’ll do anything. I’ll do anything. | 我愿做任何事情 我愿做任何事情 |
[22:26] | I don’t have to go out! I don’t have to go out! | 我不用搬出去 我不用搬出去 |
[22:28] | I don’t even fucking want to go out! | 我根本就不想搬出去 |
[22:30] | I can stay with you. I don’t care. I don’t care. | 我可以跟你住在一起 我不管 不管 |
[22:34] | I don’t need anybody else. I love you. | 我不需要别人 我爱你 |
[22:38] | I love you. I love you so much. I love you, please. | 我爱你 我非常爱你 我爱你 求你了 |
[22:43] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[22:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:49] | I feel sick. I feel really sick. | 我感觉糟透了 我感觉非常糟 |
[23:03] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早安 - 早安 |
[23:04] | Nice earring. Hot date? | 耳钉不错 约会去? |
[23:11] | – Juice? – Mmm! | – 来点果汁? - 嗯 |
[23:17] | Will you use a glass? | 你就不会用杯子么? |
[23:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:31] | You’re going gray. | 你头发要白了 |
[23:37] | Do you think I look fat? | 你觉得我胖吗? |
[23:42] | Do you think I look fat? | 你觉得我胖吗? |
[23:44] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:46] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[23:55] | I’m doing a couple gigs. | 我有几场演出 |
[23:57] | Yeah. Sure. | 啊 是喔 |
[24:01] | Can I stay? | 我能住这里吗? |
[24:05] | – You want toast? – Just for a few days? | – 要吐司吗? - 就几天? |
[24:08] | I’d stay with Mark, but he’s being a fucking asshole. | 我本来打算跟马克住 但他是个混蛋 |
[24:12] | Mark? – Please. | – 马克? - 拜托 |
[24:17] | Jesus, Sissy. | 见鬼 西希 |
[24:19] | What do you expect? | 你想要什么? |
[24:22] | Pretty please? | 求你了? |
[24:25] | Look, you get the sofa and you get your ass off it | 你睡沙发 每天我出门之前 |
[24:27] | – before I leave every morning. – I will. I promise. I will. | – 你从家里滚蛋 - 我会的 我保证 |
[24:30] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[24:35] | – We leave in 15. – Okay! | – 15分钟后出发 - 好的 |
[24:45] | Mmm! So good! | 嗯 真棒 |
[25:04] | Stop fucking around. | 别干蠢事了 |
[25:11] | – Leave it. – You have fluff. | – 别管我 - 有根毛 |
[25:13] | I like it there. | 我就想让它呆在那 |
[25:27] | – How are you for money? – I’m good. | – 钱还够用吧? - 够 |
[25:30] | – ‘Cause if you need some money… – Honestly, | – 如果你需要钱 - 实话说 |
[25:32] | I even make money now and everything. | 我已经开始赚钱了 |
[25:36] | – Yeah, sure. – Huge amounts. | – 啊 当然 - 一大笔钱 |
[25:40] | – What, you collect it in that hat? | – 你用那帽子讨饭么? |
[25:44] | You should come and hear me. | 你该来听我唱歌 |
[25:47] | – Yeah, I will. – “Yeah, I will”? | – 我会的 – “我会的”? |
[25:49] | Like, “Yeah, I will,” like last time? | 就像”我会的”像上次一样? |
[25:55] | Please come. | 来嘛 |
[25:56] | Where’d you get this, anyway? | 你从哪弄到这个的? |
[25:58] | It’s vintage. | 这是古董 |
[26:00] | – Yeah, I can see that. | – 我看得出来 |
[26:04] | Wow. | 哇 |
[26:06] | – Do you like? – Yeah. | – 喜欢吗? - 对 |
[26:13] | Please come. | 来嘛 |
[26:18] | Okay, I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[26:22] | Yay. | 耶 |
[26:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:31] | Fuck, my computer. | 该死 我的电脑 |
[26:33] | Well, well, well. | 嘛 嘛 嘛 |
[26:35] | Morning, asshole. | 早安 混蛋 |
[26:36] | Look who’s decided to grace us with his presence. | 看看谁大驾光临了 |
[26:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:40] | Don’t tell me. No cabs. | 让我猜猜 打不到车 |
[26:41] | No, your wife wouldn’t let me leave this morning. | 不是 你老婆今早不让我走 |
[26:43] | Hey. That’s not cool. | 嘿 这不好笑 |
[26:49] | You should be so lucky. | 你本该如此幸运 |
[26:50] | – Any calls? – Yes. Like, 50. | – 有电话找我吗? - 大概50通 |
[27:00] | – Hey! Heads up, buddy. – Whoa! | – 嗨 抬头 伙计 - 哇 |
[27:02] | So, how’d it go last night? | 昨晚如何? |
[27:06] | Got home, went to bed. Good night. | 回家 上床 美满的一晚 |
[27:08] | Uh-huh. Right, right. | 啊 好的 |
[27:11] | Let’s do it again tonight. Some place classier, though. | 我们再出去寻欢吧 更好的地方 |
[27:14] | Yeah, my sister’s playing downtown somewhere. | 我妹妹在城里演奏 |
[27:16] | She’s playing? | 她会演奏? |
[27:18] | She’s a musician. Well, she’s a singer. | 她是个音乐人 一个歌手 |
[27:21] | Okay. Yeah, yeah. You know what? That sounds like a lot of fun. | 哦 你知道吗?其实那听起来挺有趣的 |
[27:25] | And that will ruin your enamel. | 这会毁了你的牙齿 |
[27:41] | That elevator music’s like a bad acid trip. | 电梯里的音乐听得我要反酸了 |
[27:43] | Good evening. – Evening. | – 晚安 - 晚安 |
[27:45] | Reservation. Sullivan? | 有预订 沙利文? |
[27:49] | Great. I have you on the list. I’ll have you follow me? | 找到了 能跟着我吗? |
[27:52] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[27:55] | – There you are. – Right this way, please. | – 在这里 - 这边 |
[28:02] | Wow, look at that ass. I could follow that forever. | 哦 看看那臀部 我能一直跟着走下去 |
[28:06] | Nice pick. | 好选位 |
[28:12] | Oh! | 喔 |
[28:13] | I forget how beautiful the city is. | 我都忘了这城市的美了 |
[28:17] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:24] | Hi, guys. How are you both doing tonight? What can I get you? | 你们今晚感觉如何?需要什么吗? |
[28:27] | Your accent. Are you… You’re from… | 你的口音 你 是从 |
[28:30] | Brazil. | 巴西 |
[28:32] | Rio? Hmm? | 里约? |
[28:33] | – Sao Paulo – Oh! | – 圣保罗 - 哦 |
[28:35] | That is a beautiful city. That’s… | 那是个漂亮的城市 那是 |
[28:37] | You’ve been there? – Once or twice. | 你去过? - 一两次 |
[28:40] | Can we get two dry martinis with olives? | 两杯干马提尼 加橄榄 |
[28:42] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[28:43] | And a little bit later, why don’t you come by for a drink with us? | 一会能来陪我们喝一杯吗? |
[28:47] | I’ll make sure I get those drinks. | 我会把你们的酒送来的 |
[28:48] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | – 多谢 - 谢谢 |
[28:51] | She would be so offended if I didn’t try. | 如果我连试都不试一下 她会觉得不爽的 |
[28:54] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[29:05] | Start spreading the news | 开始放出风声 |
[29:18] | I’m leaving today | 我今天就要离开 |
[29:28] | I wanna be a part of it | 我想成为它的一部份 |
[29:38] | New York | 纽约 |
[29:41] | New York | 纽约 |
[29:50] | I wanna wake up in a city | 我要在醒来 |
[30:00] | That doesn’t sleep | 这个不夜城中 |
[30:08] | And find I’m king of the hill | 然后发现我就是山丘之王 |
[30:17] | Top of the heap | 在那隆起的最高点 |
[30:26] | These Vagabond shoes | 这双潇洒的鞋子 |
[30:38] | Are longing to stray | 渴望去流浪 |
[30:45] | Right through the very heart of it | 完全对它有这样的决心 |
[30:54] | New York, New York | 就是纽约 纽约啊 |
[31:05] | If I can make it there | 如果我做的到 |
[31:12] | I’ll make it | 我会完成的 |
[31:17] | Anywhere | 在任何地方 |
[31:23] | It’s up to you | 这都要看你 |
[31:30] | New York, New York | 纽约啊 纽约 |
[31:53] | I wanna wake up in a city | 我要在这个城中醒来 |
[32:02] | That doesn’t sleep | 这个不夜城 |
[32:08] | And find I’m king of the hill | 然后发现我就是山丘之王 |
[32:14] | Head of the list | 有史以来最棒的 |
[32:18] | Cream of the crap | 名不虚传 |
[32:20] | At the top of the heap | 站在那最高点 |
[32:31] | These little town blues | 这个忧伤的小城市 |
[32:44] | Are melting away | 正在融化 |
[32:51] | I’ll make a brand new start of it | 我要让它有崭新的开始 |
[33:00] | In old New York | 在这老旧的纽约 |
[33:10] | If I can make it there | 如果我做的到 |
[33:18] | I’ll make it | 我会完成的 |
[33:23] | Anywhere | 在任何地方 |
[33:30] | It’s up to you | 这都要看你了 |
[33:37] | New York | 纽约 |
[33:43] | New York | 纽约啊 |
[33:53] | Wow. Wow! Bravo! | 哇 哇哦 太棒了 |
[34:00] | She’s good! She’s good! | 她很棒 很棒 |
[34:10] | Hi. Hi. | – 嗨 - 嗨 |
[34:11] | – I’m David. – Sissy. | – 我是大卫 - 西希 |
[34:13] | – It is a pleasure to meet you. – Nice to meet… | – 很高兴认识你 - 我也很高兴 |
[34:15] | I think you are absolutely fantastic | 我觉得你很漂亮 |
[34:16] | and you look great in the dress, too. | 那裙子配你也很棒 |
[34:17] | – Please, sit down. – Thank you. | – 请坐 - 多谢 |
[34:21] | What did you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[34:22] | Yeah, it was interesting. | 有点意思 |
[34:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:27] | No, it was… | 不 就是 |
[34:30] | It was good. It was good. | 挺好 挺好 |
[34:32] | It was good? | 就挺好? |
[34:36] | He was crying. He was crying. There were tears coming down his face. | 他哭了 真哭了 我看到眼泪从他脸上流下 |
[34:38] | I saw it. You made a grown man cry. | 我看到了 你让一个成年男子哭泣 |
[34:41] | – Really? – Mmm-hmm. | – 真的? - 嗯 |
[34:42] | I’m gonna get some drinks. | 我去点酒 |
[34:43] | That’s a great idea. Why don’t you get a round for the table, buddy? | 好主意 为什么不给全桌都来一轮呢? |
[34:51] | Okay. I’m really sorry about that. | 好的 我很抱歉 |
[34:53] | He’s had a rough day at work. | 他今天工作有点不顺 |
[34:55] | I think he’s a little bit emotional right now. | 我觉得他现在有点感性 |
[34:56] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是么 - 是的 |
[34:58] | – So you guys grew up in Jersey? – Yeah. | – 你们在新泽西长大? - 对 |
[35:00] | – You still live there? – God, no. | – 你还住在那里么? - 上帝 补了 |
[35:02] | That’s good. That’s good. Where do you live now? | 很好 很好 那你现在住哪? |
[35:05] | – Kind of all over the place. – Yeah? | – 四海为家 - 嗯? |
[35:07] | – What’s the last city you’ve been to? – L.A. | – 你上个去过的城市是哪? - 洛杉矶 |
[35:10] | – Los Angeles? – Mmm-hmm. | – 洛杉矶? - 嗯 |
[35:12] | – Oh, boy. You like it there? – I mean, I’m going back. | – 你喜欢那? - 我会回去的 |
[35:14] | That must mean you love it then, huh? | 那表示你肯定喜欢那了? |
[35:16] | No! I can’t even fucking drive. | 不 我连开车都不会 |
[35:17] | – Wait a minute. You can’t drive? – It’s a nightmare. | – 等等 你不会开车? - 那是个噩梦 |
[35:19] | – Nope. – Why not? | – 并不是 - 为什么? |
[35:21] | I tried when I was a kid and I was horrible. | 我试过 我是个孩子 而且我开的很糟 |
[35:23] | Wait, how old were you when you quit driving? | 你什么时候决定不开车的? |
[35:25] | – Sixteen. – You were 16 years old? | – 16岁 - 你当时16岁? |
[35:27] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[35:28] | So, wait a minute. How do you get along in Los Angeles? | 那你是怎么在洛杉矶活下来的? |
[35:31] | – I take the bus. – No. No, no, no. | – 我坐公车 - 不行 不不不 |
[35:34] | Look, a girl like you cannot be taking the bus. | 你这样的女孩不能坐公车 |
[35:37] | – What happened to your arm here? – Oh! | – 你胳膊上是怎么回事? - 哦 |
[35:39] | When I was a kid, I was bored. | 当我还是一个孩子的时候 我有天闲的没事 |
[35:41] | – You must have been really bored. – I was. | – 该有多闲啊 - 很闲 |
[35:44] | All right, we’ve got a problem. | 好的 我们有个问题了 |
[35:46] | Your sister cannot be taking the bus anywhere, okay? | 你妹妹不能做公车 无论哪里 好吗? |
[35:47] | I know a guy who owns a car rental company. | 我知道一个开租车公司的人 |
[35:49] | We’re gonna get you a car, we’re gonna drive around in circles | 我们给你弄辆车 我们绕着圈开 |
[35:51] | in a parking lot and you are going to learn how to drive. | 我们去停车场里学直到你学会 |
[35:53] | – Not stick, automatic. It’s a little easier. – I would love that. | – 不要手动的 要自动的 会简单点 - 我会喜欢的 |
[35:55] | You’d love that. That’s good. You know what? Better yet, | 你喜欢?那就好 还有 |
[35:57] | we’re gonna get you a golf cart | 我们给你弄辆高球车 |
[35:59] | and you will drive the golf cart around. | 你就开着那个玩 |
[36:00] | Wow. Now we’re talking. Everybody should drive golf carts. | 哇 正如我们所说 每人都得开高球车 |
[36:03] | A golf cart right up Fifth Avenue, huh? | 一辆在第五大道上奔驰的高球车 如何? |
[36:06] | You know, they should. They should. | 就该如此 就该如此 |
[36:08] | It would be a lot cleaner and greener. | 这样的话就会干净环保得多 |
[36:09] | It would be great for the city. Brandon, what do you think? | 对城市有莫大好处 布兰登 你觉得如何? |
[36:11] | – Sounds great. – Yeah? | – 听起来不错 - 是吧? |
[36:14] | I love your brother. What an amazing man. | 我爱你哥哥 一个出色的男人 |
[36:20] | – How long are you here for? – I don’t know. | – 你在这里呆多久? - 我不知道 |
[36:21] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[36:24] | Can I see you again? Please? | 我能再见你么?拜托? |
[36:27] | Is that too forward? I find you fascinating. | 太直接了么?我觉得你很引人入胜 |
[36:31] | I really do. I think you’re a fascinating creature. | 我真的这么认为 你是个引人注目的造物 |
[36:33] | I’d love to see you again. Listen, why don’t we… | 我也很希望能够再见你 为什么不 |
[36:34] | This is a celebration, let’s get champagne. | 这是一个庆典 我们来点香槟 |
[36:36] | – Yes! Champagne! – Champagne for everybody. | – 好 香槟 - 给每人来香槟 |
[36:37] | – The whole table! Come on. – Champagne. | – 一整桌 来吧 - 香槟 |
[36:55] | I’ve got it, I’ve got it. Get out, get out, get out. | 我来 我来 出去 出去 出去 |
[36:57] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[36:59] | – No! – Come on, come on with me. | – 不 - 过来 跟我过来 |
[37:02] | – Get off. Get off. – How did that work? | – 滚 滚 - 这怎么搞得? |
[37:04] | – Get off me. – Come on, come on. | – 放我下来 - 过来 过来 |
[37:45] | Champagne on your dress, that’s… | 你裙子上有香槟 那是 |
[37:47] | Well, I’m hot, I’m hot. You are hot. | – 我很热 我很热 - 你很性感 |
[37:58] | You are? | 你是? |
[38:20] | No! You’re crushing me. | – 不 你把我压碎了 |
[38:26] | I need to take this off. I’m hot. I need to take it off. I’m hot. | 我得把这个脱掉 我热死了 |
[38:32] | Nice sheets. | 床单不错 |
[38:33] | Aren’t they nice sheets? Bed Bath & Beyond. | 这床单很棒吧? |
[38:43] | Stop. | 停 |
[38:48] | What if I kiss you right here? | 如果我在这里亲你呢? |
[39:02] | How about here? | 那这里呢? |
[39:15] | Yeah? Shit. | – 如何? - 该死 |
[39:21] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[39:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[39:31] | Stop talking! | 闭嘴 |
[42:27] | I have to be up and out by 7:00. | 我明早得在7:00之前出门 |
[42:29] | It’s cold. | 挺冷的 |
[42:35] | Sissy, get out of my room. | 西希 从我房里滚开 |
[42:43] | Sissy, get out of my room. | 西希 从我房里滚开 |
[42:48] | Get the fuck out! Get out! | 滚开 滚 |
[43:03] | Hey, slacker. Your computer’s back. | 嘿 懒鬼 你电脑回来了 |
[43:25] | Dave’s looking for you. | 戴夫在找你 |
[43:30] | Yeah. It was really great last night. Daddy, Daddy. | – 喂 昨晚很棒 - 爸爸 爸爸 |
[43:33] | Listen, I gotta go, okay? Thanks for calling. | 听着 我得挂了 好吗?谢谢打过来 |
[43:37] | Hey, buddy. Listen, we said an hour French, | 喂 小伙子 听着 我们说一小时法语 |
[43:39] | and then Isobel’s gonna pick you up | 然后伊莎贝尔会去接你 |
[43:41] | because Mommy’s picking up Nathan. | 因为妈妈要接弥敦 |
[43:42] | All right? You can go after. | 好吗?之后你就能去了 |
[43:44] | Yeah, I know, but Mommy says I can’t. | 我知道 但是妈妈不让我去 |
[43:46] | Okay. Well, let’s go talk to Mommy. Hmm? | 好的 我们去跟妈妈说好吗? |
[43:51] | – She’s all the way downstairs. – Well, go downstairs and tell her | – 她在楼下 - 那就去楼下告诉她说 |
[43:53] | that Daddy said it’s okay for you to go to Jason’s. | 爸爸觉得你去杰森家没问题 |
[43:57] | Huh? Come on. How about that? Do it. | 怎么样?去吧 |
[43:59] | – You can do it. Get up. – Okay. | – 你能做到 去吧 - 好的 |
[44:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[44:03] | Mommy? Mommy? | 妈妈?妈妈? |
[44:07] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了? |
[44:09] | – Steven said you wanted to see me. – Yes. | – 史蒂芬说你想见我 - 对 |
[44:11] | Dude, 9:00 this morning, where were you? | 伙计 今早9:00你在哪? |
[44:15] | – Dentist. Root canal. – Oh, shit. | – 牙医 根管 - 喔 该死 |
[44:17] | Now, what did I tell you about that? Who did you see? | 我跟你说过吧?你在哪看的牙? |
[44:19] | Gary Sher, King’s practice, West 57th Street. | 格里·谢尔 国王诊所 西五十七街 |
[44:23] | Good. Good. You’re stinging the company health plan, I hope, right? | 好的 你用了公司的医保吧? |
[44:26] | – Sure. – That’s what it’s there for, man. | – 当然 - 这就是他们的存在意义 |
[44:28] | All right, brother. | 好的 兄弟 |
[44:30] | Listen, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[44:35] | Your hard drive is filthy, all right? We got your computer back. | 你硬碟简直遭透了 我们刚把你电脑弄回来 |
[44:37] | I mean, it is dirty. | 我指 里面真的很下流 |
[44:40] | I’m talking like hoes, sluts, anal, double anal, | 我指那些骚货啊 荡妇啊 肛交啊 双龙入洞啊 |
[44:43] | penetration, interracial facial, man. | 跨种族啊 颜射啊…… |
[44:45] | Cream pie… I don’t even know what that is. | 奶油派 我根本不知道那是啥 |
[44:52] | – You think it was your intern? – On my hard drive? | – 你觉得是你的实习生干的吗? - 我的硬盘? |
[44:55] | Yeah, someone’s fucking with your account, man. | 对 有人在盗用你的账号 |
[44:58] | And we’re blowing our wad in cash, you know? | 这很糟糕 |
[45:01] | It takes a really, really sick fuck to spend all day on that shit. | 这得多变态的混蛋才把一天花在那上面啊 |
[45:05] | Daddy, Daddy. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[45:06] | Yeah. Hey, buddy. What’d she say? | 啊 嗨 小伙子 她怎么说? |
[45:08] | She said I can go to Jason’s for a half hour, | 她说我能去杰森家半个小时 |
[45:10] | but I have to be home by 5:00 for dinner. | 但我得5点前回家吃饭 |
[45:12] | Okay. That’s great. See? Best of both worlds. | 这很好 看吧?双赢 |
[45:14] | – You got everything you want. You happy? – Yup. Yup. | – 你得到你所要的 高兴了? - 对 对 |
[45:17] | – Yeah. You better be. Get out of here – Okay. All right, see you. | – 你最好是的 出去吧 - 嗯 好的 再见 |
[45:36] | Hey. You like your sugar? | 嗨 你喜欢加糖? |
[45:41] | I do. | 是的 |
[47:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[47:30] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 哈罗 - 哈罗 |
[47:32] | Did you find it okay? | 你觉得这里如何? |
[47:34] | Yes, I’m glad you made it. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[47:37] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[47:40] | I’m late. Sorry. | 我来晚了 抱歉 |
[47:46] | You look handsome. | 你看上去很帅 |
[47:48] | – You look amazing. – Hi. | – 你也很漂亮 - 嗨 |
[47:50] | – Thank you. – How are you doing tonight? | – 谢谢 - 晚上好 |
[47:53] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 多谢 - 好的 |
[47:54] | I have a few specials on the menu, if you’d like to hear them? | 菜单上有几道特色 你们想听听吗? |
[47:58] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[47:59] | The soup of the day is tomato | 今日例汤是番茄汤加罗勒橄榄油 |
[48:01] | with basil oil and parmesan crostini. | 配帕希姆干酪烤小吐司 |
[48:04] | The special is marinated swordfish, | 推荐是腌渍的剑鱼 |
[48:06] | tabouleh and Moroccan charmoula. | 配塔布勒沙拉和摩洛哥酱汁 |
[48:08] | It’s really good. | 听起来很不错 |
[48:10] | We’re also serving a DeBragga and Spitler | 我们同时也有DeBragga & Spitler的 |
[48:12] | New York Strip with a side order of fries, | 纽约客牛排并配有薯条 |
[48:14] | and the salad is snow pea and radish with a cider vinaigrette. | 沙拉是雪花豌豆 小萝卜配橄榄油和苹果醋 |
[48:18] | Can I start you off with a sparkling water? | 要不先来点加气的水? |
[48:21] | Tap water’s fine. – Okay. | 自来水就行 - 好的 |
[48:23] | And the wine menu is right next to… Yup, there you go. | 酒单就在那个的旁边 对 就这个 |
[48:26] | – You want some wine? – Sure. | – 来点酒吗? - 好的 |
[48:28] | – White? Red? – Red. Maybe… | – 白的?红的? - 红酒 或许 |
[48:32] | Pinot Noir is light, | 黑皮诺口感很轻盈 |
[48:36] | if you like it, like, light. | 如果你喜欢轻盈口感的话 |
[48:42] | Great. | 好的 |
[48:43] | Okay. I’ll be back. | 好的 稍后就回 |
[48:51] | So… | 那么 |
[48:54] | Where do you live? | 你住哪? |
[48:56] | – Brooklyn. – Nice. | – 布鲁克林 - 不错 |
[48:58] | Born and raised. Where you from? | 生于斯长于斯 你呢? |
[49:02] | I was born in Ireland and we moved here when I was a teen. | 我生在爱尔兰 还是个青年时移居到这里 |
[49:07] | Did you get back much? Thank you. | 你经常回去吗?谢谢 |
[49:09] | A couple times. | 回了几次 |
[49:11] | A big family? You miss them? | 大家族?你想念他们吗? |
[49:14] | Uh… | 呃 |
[49:15] | I have a sister. | 我有个妹妹 |
[49:21] | I have two. | 我有两个姐妹 |
[49:22] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 哦真的? - 真的 |
[49:25] | Older? Younger? | 姐姐?还是妹妹? |
[49:27] | Older and younger. | 一个姐姐一个妹妹 |
[49:28] | I’m right in the middle. | 我就在中间 |
[49:36] | What? | 怎么? |
[49:38] | Just wondering. | 在想些事情 |
[49:40] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗? |
[49:42] | – Why would I be nervous? – You look a little nervous. | – 我为何要紧张? - 你看起来有点 |
[49:45] | Do I? | 有吗? |
[49:47] | – No. – Well, what’s a date? | – 没有 - 嘛 不就是个约会吗? |
[49:49] | It’s no big deal. | 不是多大个事情 |
[49:53] | It took me an hour to figure out what to wear. | 我画一个小时才想清楚穿什么 |
[49:57] | – You chose wisely. – Yeah. | – 选的不错 - 谢了 |
[50:00] | I’m sorry, but I forgot to say the crab comes in the shell. | 很抱歉 我忘了说螃蟹会带着壳子 |
[50:05] | Great. | 好的 |
[50:09] | Oh! Yeah. I haven’t even looked at this. | 哦 我还看都没看呢 |
[50:13] | – I’ll have the lamb. – The lamb. | – 我要羊肉 - 羊肉 |
[50:15] | I’ll have the lamb, too. That sounds great. | 我也要羊肉 听起来不错 |
[50:17] | Okay. No appetizer? | 好的 开胃菜? |
[50:21] | – I’m fine. – No. | – 我不用了 - 不 |
[50:23] | Okay. And how would you like the lamb? | 好的 羊肉要几分熟? |
[50:25] | Medium. | 五分 |
[50:27] | We recommend it pretty pink. | 我们建议三分熟 |
[50:31] | – Okay. – Yeah? | – 好吧 - 行吗? |
[50:33] | Okay. Pink it is. | 行 那就三分熟 |
[50:38] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 多谢 抱歉 |
[50:44] | So you seeing anyone at the moment? | 你有对象吗? |
[50:46] | No, I’m not. Are you seeing anyone? | 没有 你呢? |
[50:49] | – No. – No? Really? | – 没 - 没?真的? |
[50:54] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[50:57] | I don’t know. It’s just the way it is. | 不知道 事实就这样 |
[50:59] | It’s just the way it is. Yeah, I… | 事实如此吗 我啊 |
[51:02] | Actually, I’m separated. | 实际上 我离婚了 |
[51:08] | – Tragedy. – Yeah. Kind of a recent thing. | – 悲剧 - 对 最近发生的 |
[51:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:14] | You were married for long? | 那段婚姻持续了很久吗? |
[51:18] | – No. – Did we decide on the wine? | – 没 - 你们选好酒了吗? |
[51:22] | Well, yeah. Was it the Pinot Noir, you said? | 啊 有 你说的是黑皮诺吧? |
[51:25] | Yeah, great. Great choice. Okay. | 啊 很好 很好的选择 |
[51:30] | I wasn’t married long. Gave it a shot. It didn’t really work out. | 我并没结婚很久 试了试 但是没成 |
[51:34] | No. | 没 |
[51:36] | – Wow. – What? | – 哇 - 怎么? |
[51:37] | – You just seem, like… – What? | – 你刚刚好像 - 什么? |
[51:40] | – Averse to the whole idea. – Well, yeah. | – 对结婚整件事情很厌恶的样子 - 啊 没错 |
[51:43] | I just don’t understand why people would want to get married. | 我只是不明白为什么人们要结婚 |
[51:45] | Especially nowadays, I mean, it’s… You know? | 特别是现在 我指 就是 你懂吗? |
[51:51] | I don’t see the point. | 我只是不理解 |
[51:53] | In relationships? | 不理解一段稳定的感情关系? |
[51:55] | It doesn’t seem realistic. | 看起来不现实 |
[52:02] | – Are you serious? I mean… – Yeah. I am, really. | – 你认真的吗?我 - 是的 我认真的 |
[52:05] | Well, then, you know, why are we here, | 那么 我们在这里干嘛 |
[52:08] | if we don’t matter to one another? | 如果我们对彼此毫无意义? |
[52:10] | – Well… – Why are you here? | – 啊 - 我们为何来这里? |
[52:12] | The food is supposed to be great here. | 这里的食物听说不错 |
[52:16] | No, no, no. I’m not saying it like that. | 不 我并不是指那个方面 |
[52:18] | I mean… I just mean… You know? | 我不过 我意思是 你明白吗? |
[52:22] | One person for the rest of your life? I mean, it’s… | 与同一个人度过余生?我觉得 这简直 |
[52:26] | I mean, you come to restaurants, you see couples sitting together, | 你到餐馆来 看到一对对的坐在一起 |
[52:30] | and they don’t even speak to one another, | 他们根本就不对彼此讲话 |
[52:32] | they don’t have anything to say. | 他们无话可说 |
[52:34] | They probably don’t have to speak because they’re connected. | 或许只是因为不必开口 因为心意相通 |
[52:38] | Or they’re just bored with one another. | 或者只是对彼此厌倦了 |
[52:42] | – Every… – Here we go. | – 每一个 - 这样吧 |
[52:47] | What’s your longest relationship? | 你最长的一次恋爱是多久? |
[52:50] | Um… | 嗯 |
[52:53] | Exactly. | 是吧 |
[52:55] | – That’s… You can pour. – Sure. | – 只是 你可以倒酒 - 好的 |
[53:00] | Four months. | 四个月 |
[53:07] | You have to commit. You have to actually give it a shot. | 你得承认 你得认真的试一试再得出结论 |
[53:13] | I did. For four months. – For four months. | 我试过 四个月 - 不过四个月 |
[53:39] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[53:43] | Look, touch that. | 看看 摸摸这里 |
[53:46] | Your head? | 你的头? |
[53:49] | No, no, no. You’re such a weirdo. | 不了 你这个怪人 |
[53:52] | No, seriously, seriously, seriously. Touch it. | 不 说真的 说真的 你摸摸 |
[53:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:59] | – Oh, my God. – Do you feel that? | – 哦天哪 - 摸到了吗? |
[54:01] | Yeah, what is it? | 摸到了 那是什么? |
[54:03] | – It’s a remnant. – A remnant? | – 是个遗留物 - 遗留物? |
[54:05] | Yeah, from the Neanderthals. | 对啊 从尼安德特人(已灭绝的古人种)那里遗留下来的 |
[54:07] | There’s only a few of us left since the Homo sapiens took over. | 现代人里只有很少一部分人有 |
[54:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:11] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[54:13] | That would explain the forehead. | 也解释了你的额头 |
[54:15] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – “What’s that supposed to mean?” | – 那是什么意思? - “那是什么意思?” |
[54:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[54:20] | Seriously, how did you get it? What is it? | 说真的 你怎么搞的?那是什么? |
[54:23] | – I used to play this game with my cousin… – Mmm-hmm. | – 我曾跟我堂兄弟玩这个游戏 - 嗯 |
[54:25] | …where I’d sit on his feet and he’d fly me through the air. | 我坐在他脚上 然后他把我扔到空中 |
[54:28] | I hit my head off the ceiling and I blacked out. | 我头撞到了天花板然后昏过去了 |
[54:31] | I was knocked out for five or 10 minutes. | 大概昏了5到10分钟 |
[54:34] | – I peed my pants. – Oh! | – 还尿裤子了 - 哦 |
[54:42] | If you had a choice to live in the past or the future, | 如果你可以活在过去或者未来 |
[54:47] | and you could be anything you wanted to be, | 并成为你想成为的任何人 |
[54:49] | what would you be? | 你想要成为什么? |
[54:52] | What would you be? | 你想成为什么? |
[54:56] | Well, I always wanted to be a musician in the ’60s. | 我一直想做六十年代的音乐家 |
[55:00] | That’s cool. A musician? | 挺酷的 音乐家? |
[55:02] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[55:04] | ’60s is tough, though. | 不过60年代很糟啊 |
[55:05] | I saw Gimme Shelter recently, you know, | 我最近看到”给我庇护” |
[55:08] | the Rolling Stones documentary? | 在滚石乐队的纪录片里? |
[55:10] | – Yeah. – It kind of seemed like hell. | – 嗯 - 看起来就像地狱 |
[55:12] | What? | 什么? |
[55:13] | Yeah, the ’60s would be, like, the last place I would want to be. | 啊 六十年代就是我最不想去的时代 |
[55:17] | – No way! – Yes. | – 没门 - 是的 |
[55:20] | Ugh! Chaos! | 啊 一片糟 |
[55:22] | So where and what would you wanna be? | 那你想怎么样? |
[55:25] | Um… | 嗯 |
[55:28] | You know, here, now. | 就现在 就这里 |
[55:34] | That’s boring. | 真无聊 |
[55:35] | Fuck you. | 滚蛋 |
[55:47] | Okay. Well, this is me. | 我就到这里了 |
[55:50] | – This is you? – This is me. | – 就到这里? - 这里 |
[55:55] | Thank you very much, Brandon. | 多谢 布兰登 |
[55:58] | Thank you very much, Marianne. | 多谢 玛丽安 |
[56:04] | We should do this again. | 我们应该多出来几次 |
[56:16] | Right. | 是吧 |
[56:24] | So is that a yes? | 那是肯定的答覆吗? |
[56:28] | Maybe, yeah. | 可能吧 |
[56:43] | Hello? Sissy? | 喂? 西希? |
[57:28] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 操 |
[57:31] | Fuck! | 操 |
[57:38] | Fuck! | 操 |
[57:40] | – What, are you fucking spying on me? – Lock the fucking door, Brandon. | – 你干嘛 在监视我么? - 记得锁门 布兰登 |
[57:43] | – Are you fucking spying? – “Are you fucking spying?” | – 你在偷窥么? - “你在偷窥么?” |
[57:46] | – Fuck! Brandon… – What do you want? | – 操 布兰登 - 你想要干什么? |
[57:48] | You wanna fight? You wanna fight? | 你想打架么?你想打架么? |
[57:50] | – You wanna fight? – You want some of this? | – 你想打架么? - 你想要吃点苦头么? |
[57:52] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么? |
[57:53] | – What do you want from me? – Brandon! | – 你想从我这里得到什么? - 布兰登 |
[57:55] | – What do you want? – Get off me! | – 你想要什么? - 放开我 |
[57:56] | – Why did you come here? Why? – Get off me! Get off me! | – 你干嘛来我这里?为什么? - 放开我 放开我 |
[57:58] | – Why? Why? – Get off me! | – 为什么?为什么? - 放开我 |
[58:00] | – You’re fucking hurting me. – Talk to me! Fucking bitch! | – 你他妈把我弄疼了 - 跟我说话 你个贱人 |
[58:02] | Get the fuck off, you fucking weirdo. | 滚蛋 你个怪胎 |
[58:05] | – Fucking slut! – Fuck you! Fuck you! | – 臭婊子 - 滚 滚 |
[58:27] | Brandon? | 布兰登? |
[58:30] | Brandon, I’m sorry. | 布兰登 我很抱歉 |
[58:50] | Hey, where’s Brandon? | 嘿 布兰登在哪? |
[58:54] | Are you Brandon’s girlfriend? | 你是布兰登的女朋友么? |
[58:57] | Do you wanna play? | 要玩玩么? |
[59:01] | You wanna play with my tits? | 想玩玩我的奶子吗? |
[59:04] | I know Brandon would really like it, | 我知道布兰登很喜欢她们 |
[59:08] | and I know exactly what Brandon likes | 我准确的知道布兰登的癖好 |
[1:01:03] | Come on. | 继续 |
[1:01:14] | Where are you taking me? | 你把我带去哪? |
[1:01:17] | Come on. You’ll see. | 继续 你会看到的 |
[1:01:19] | – No, where are we going? – Come on. | – 不 我们在往哪走? - 继续 |
[1:01:27] | You want a drink? | 来杯酒么? |
[1:01:36] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[1:01:39] | This view is amazing. | 这景色真不错 |
[1:01:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:03:45] | Are they vintage? | 是古董么? |
[1:03:48] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[1:03:49] | – I love it. | – 我喜欢 |
[1:05:16] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[1:06:09] | Brandon? | 布兰登? |
[1:06:21] | You know, it’s cool. It’s okay. | 你知道 这没事的 不是什么大事 |
[1:06:28] | Should I go? | 我该走了 |
[1:06:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:07:12] | I can walk you down. | 我送你下去吧 |
[1:07:17] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:08:59] | Can I get you a drink? | 要点酒么? |
[1:09:03] | No. | 不了 |
[1:09:12] | Fuck. | 干 |
[1:09:13] | Need a hand? | 要帮忙吗? |
[1:09:15] | No. The hook’s odd. | 不用 这钩子有点问题 |
[1:09:21] | There you go. | 好了 |
[1:09:53] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:09:57] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[1:10:01] | I take it you’re at your pottery class. | 我知道你在陶艺课 |
[1:10:13] | Have you eaten? | 你吃了吗? |
[1:10:15] | No. | 没 |
[1:10:17] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[1:10:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:35] | Can you just give me a hug? | 你能给我个拥抱吗? |
[1:11:05] | He’s not gonna screw you again. | 他不会再跟你做了 |
[1:11:12] | You left him a message, didn’t you? | 你给他留言了 对吧? |
[1:11:15] | You can’t help yourself. | 你帮不了自己 |
[1:11:18] | It’s disgusting. | 真是恶心 |
[1:11:21] | Why are you so fucking angry? | 你为什么这么生气? |
[1:11:26] | Why am I so fucking angry? | 我为什么这么生气? |
[1:11:31] | That’s my boss. | 那是我的上司 |
[1:11:35] | You sleep with him after 20 minutes. Now you’re calling him up. | 你跟他认识二十分钟之后就睡了他 现在又跟他打电话 |
[1:11:41] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有什么意见? |
[1:11:45] | You know he’s got a family, right? | 你知道他已经有家室了吧? |
[1:11:49] | – You know he’s got a family? – No. | – 你知道他有家室了吧? - 不知道 |
[1:11:51] | You didn’t see the wedding ring on his finger? | 你难道没看到他的婚戒? |
[1:11:54] | No. | 没 |
[1:11:55] | You’re a liar. | 你个骗子 |
[1:12:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:12:03] | You’re always sorry. That’s all you ever fucking say. | 你总是抱歉 你就会说这个 |
[1:12:08] | Well, at least I say I’m sorry. | 至少我说了我很抱歉 |
[1:12:12] | Try doing something. | 试着去做点什么 |
[1:12:14] | Actions count, not words. | 行为比语言来得更有力 |
[1:12:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:12:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:12:25] | I fucked up. | 我又弄砸了 |
[1:12:28] | I’m not perfect. I make mistakes, but I’m trying. | 我并不完美 我犯过错误 但我在努力 |
[1:12:34] | Some people fuck up all the time. | 有人总是弄砸 |
[1:12:44] | Look, just forget it. | 这样 忘了吧 |
[1:12:48] | This isn’t working out. Obviously. | 这样不行 很明显 |
[1:12:53] | You need to find somewhere else to live. | 你得找别的地方住 |
[1:12:57] | I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我没有别的地方 |
[1:13:04] | This isn’t about him. | 这并不是关于他 |
[1:13:08] | I make you angry all the time and I don’t know why. | 我总是使你生气 而我并不知道为什么 |
[1:13:13] | No. You trap me. | 不 你坑了我 |
[1:13:18] | You force me into a corner and you trap me. | 你把我逼到角落 然后你坑了我 |
[1:13:24] | “I’ve got nowhere else to go.” | “我无处可去 “ |
[1:13:27] | I mean, what sort of fucking shit is that? | 这是他妈的哪门子狗屎? |
[1:13:29] | You’re my brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[1:13:30] | – So what? I’m responsible for you? – Yes. | – 然后呢?我要对你负责么? - 对 |
[1:13:34] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you fucking are. | – 不 我不用 - 你他妈就要对我负责 |
[1:13:35] | No, I didn’t give birth to you. I didn’t bring you into this world. | 不 我没生下你 不是我把你带到这个世界的 |
[1:13:40] | You’re my brother, I’m your sister. We’re family. | 你是我哥哥 我是你妹妹 我们是一家人 |
[1:13:42] | – We’re meant to look after each other. – You’re not looking after me. | – 我们应该照顾彼此 - 你并没有照顾过我 |
[1:13:45] | – I’m looking after myself. – I’m trying. I’m trying to help you. | – 我在照顾自己 - 我在尝试 我在尝试帮助你 |
[1:13:47] | How are you helping me, huh? How are you helping me? | 你如何帮助我 啊?你如何帮我? |
[1:13:51] | How are you helping me? | 你如何帮助我? |
[1:13:54] | Huh? Look at me. How are you helping me? | 啊? 看着我 你如何帮助我? |
[1:13:59] | You come in here and you’re a weight on me. | 你就这么闯入我的生活 成为我的累赘 |
[1:14:02] | Do you understand me? You’re a burden. | 你明白吗?你是个累赘 |
[1:14:05] | You’re just fucking dragging me down. | 你只不过把我拖得更深 |
[1:14:07] | How are you helping me? | 所以你如何帮助我? |
[1:14:10] | You can’t even clean up after yourself. | 你连自己都搞不定 |
[1:14:15] | Stop playing the victim. | 别装可怜了 |
[1:14:17] | I’m not playing the fucking victim. | 我才没有装可怜 |
[1:14:20] | If I left, I would never hear from you again. | 我上次走后 再也不曾听到过你的消息 |
[1:14:23] | Don’t you think that’s sad? | 你不觉得那很悲哀吗? |
[1:14:27] | Don’t you think that’s sad? | 你不觉得那很悲哀吗? |
[1:14:32] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的兄长 |
[1:14:43] | Why is it always so dramatic with you? | 你为什么总是这么会做戏? |
[1:14:44] | Everything is always the end of the world. | 任何事情到你那里都是世界末日 |
[1:14:46] | It’s not fucking dramatic. I’m trying to talk to you. | 我并没又在做戏 我在尝试跟你讲话 |
[1:14:50] | I don’t wanna talk. | 我不想跟你讲话 |
[1:14:55] | Try not talking. Try just listening or thinking for a change. | 闭嘴 听人讲话 并尝试作出改变 |
[1:15:01] | Yeah, ’cause that’s working great for you. You’re completely fine. | 啊 这对你倒是挺有效的 你过得如此好 |
[1:15:04] | – I’ve got my own fucking apartment. – Oh, whoopee-fucking shit. | – 我有我自己的公寓 - 哦 不过一坨屎 |
[1:15:07] | You have your own apartment, that’s amazing. | 你有你的公寓 这就很不错了? |
[1:15:09] | You have a job and an apartment. I should be in awe of you. | 你有工作和房子 我应该敬畏你 |
[1:15:11] | Well, at least I’m responsible for it. | 至少都是我自己赚来的 |
[1:15:14] | At least I don’t depend on people all the time. | 至少我不天天寄生在别人身上 |
[1:15:16] | – You’re a dependency. You’re a parasite. – You don’t have anybody. | – 你是个只会依靠别人的寄生虫 - 你也没人可以依靠 |
[1:15:19] | You don’t have anybody. You have me and your fucking pervert boss. | 你没有人可以依靠 你只认识我和你的变态老板 |
[1:15:23] | You slept with that fucking pervert boss. What does that make you? | 你跟那个变态老板睡了 那你是什么东西? |
[1:15:26] | Don’t talk to me about sex life, Brandon. Not from you. | 别在性爱上对我说教 布兰登 你没资格 |
[1:15:33] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[1:15:36] | I’m going out. | 我出去了 |
[1:15:38] | Great. And then you’ll come back | 很好 然后你会回来 |
[1:15:39] | and we’ll just have the same fucking conversation again. | 然后我们重新来一遍这该死的对话 |
[1:15:41] | No, you’ll move out. | 不 你立刻搬走 |
[1:15:45] | And then I’ll never hear from you again? | 然后我再也不跟你联系了? |
[1:17:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:17:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:17:25] | You wanna get out of here? | 你想出去么? |
[1:17:28] | I could take you somewhere. | 我可以带你去任何地方 |
[1:17:35] | What, are you with someone? | 怎么了 你跟别人一起么? |
[1:17:42] | Does he go down on you? | 他会在你身上游走么? |
[1:17:48] | I do. | 我会 |
[1:17:50] | That’s what I like to do. | 这是我爱做的事情 |
[1:18:40] | I like the way it feels. | 我喜欢那种感觉 |
[1:18:43] | I like the way it’s just me and it. | 我喜欢我深入其中的感觉 |
[1:18:51] | I wanna taste you. | 我想要品嚐你 |
[1:18:54] | I wanna slip my tongue inside you, | 我想用我的舌头伸入你 |
[1:19:00] | just as you come. | 在你高潮的时候 |
[1:19:10] | You want me to make you come? | 你想让我高潮? |
[1:19:15] | I can do that. Want me to do that? | 我能让你高潮 想试试么? |
[1:19:19] | What’s up, babe? | 怎么了 宝贝儿? |
[1:19:22] | – I was just getting some drinks. – Yeah, huh? | – 我只不过来买点酒 - 是的 对吧? |
[1:19:47] | Whoa. | 哇噢 |
[1:19:49] | Not tonight, buddy. | 今晚不行 伙计 |
[1:19:53] | I said not tonight. | 我说今晚不行 |
[1:20:08] | I was just telling your pretty girlfriend here, | 我跟你的漂亮女朋友说 |
[1:20:11] | I’d like to fuck her in that tight pussy of hers. | 我想干她那紧逼 |
[1:20:14] | I mean, bone her real hard. | 我指 狠狠地干她 |
[1:20:16] | – Till she’s clawing up my back. – He’s kidding. | – 直到她抓我的背 - 他在开玩笑 |
[1:20:19] | This guy’s funny. | 这人挺风趣啊 |
[1:20:23] | After I fuck her hard up the ass, | 再我狠狠地干她屁眼之后 |
[1:20:26] | I’ll put my balls in her mouth while I come in her face. | 我要把我的蛋蛋放到她口里 然后射到她脸上 |
[1:20:31] | – You won’t let me fuck you in the ass? – Christ. | – 你不让我干你屁眼么? - 天哪 |
[1:20:33] | – You get to fuck her in the ass? – You know. | – 你想干她屁股? - 你懂的 |
[1:20:36] | Tell me more, man, ’cause I’m fucking loving this. | 伙计 再跟我说几句 因为我真是喜欢这 |
[1:20:38] | – Smell it. – Yo! | – 闻闻这 - 哟 |
[1:20:40] | – Jesus, come on. – You motherfucker. | – 天 来吧 - 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:20:52] | Hey, Romeo. | 嗨 罗密欧 |
[1:23:19] | Brandon, it’s Sissy. | 布兰登 这是西希 |
[1:23:22] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的得跟你谈谈 |
[1:23:25] | Please, will you pick up the fucking phone? | 拜托 能接你那该死的电话吗? |
[1:23:41] | Brandon, I need you. | 布兰登 我需要你 |
[1:23:50] | We’re not bad people. | 我们不是坏人 |
[1:23:57] | We just come from a bad place | 我们不过从不好的地方而来 |
[1:24:03] | Thanks for letting me stay. | 多谢让我留宿 |
[1:27:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:27:34] | at this time, due to a police investigation, | 此时此刻 因为警方调查 |
[1:27:37] | we have to discharge this train. | 我们必须疏散这班火车 |
[1:27:41] | Please fallow the conductor to the rear of the train. | 请跟随售票员向车尾移动 |
[1:27:44] | Watch your step between cars. | 在车厢见注意脚下 |
[1:27:46] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[1:27:49] | Follow me, please. Follow me. | 跟着我 跟着我 |
[1:27:52] | Watch your step. This way. This way. Quickly. | 注意脚步 这边走 |
[1:27:57] | This way. Nothing to see. Move on. | 这边 没什么好看的 这边 |
[1:27:58] | Right this way, please. | 这边 谢谢 |
[1:28:06] | This is Sissy. Leave a message. Don’t if you’re an asshole. | 这是西希 请留言 除非你是个混蛋 |
[1:28:19] | – This is Sissy. Leave a… – Shit! | – 这是西希 请留言 - 该死 |
[1:32:30] | Shithead. | 你脑子进屎了? |
[1:34:00] | God! | 天哪 |