英文名称:Sexy Beast
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | (Insects chirping) | |
[00:15] | (Man) ‘Oh, yeah. | 噢,耶 |
[00:18] | ‘Bloody hell. | 真热 |
[00:22] | ‘I’m sweatin’ here. | 我在流汗 |
[00:27] | ‘Roastin’. | 象被烘烤 |
[00:29] | ‘Boilin’.’ | 煮沸 |
[00:33] | Bakin’. | 晒干 |
[00:36] | Swelterin’. | 喘不过气 |
[00:41] | It’s like a sauna. | 好像做桑拿 |
[00:44] | A furnace. | 象火炉 |
[00:48] | You could fry an egg on my stomach. | 可以在我的肚皮上炸鸡蛋了 |
[00:53] | Ohh… | 哦… |
[00:57] | Ooh, now that is hot. | 当然不是真的 |
[01:01] | It’s ridiculous. | 那就可笑了 |
[01:03] | Tremendous. | 太滑稽了 |
[01:06] | Fantastic. | 不可思议 |
[01:10] | Fan-dabby-dozy… | 真是他妈的… |
[01:14] | ..tastic. | …不可思议 |
[01:23] | (Sighs) | |
[01:29] | (Groans) | |
[01:42] | Oi. Give it some. | 噢,麻利点 |
[01:46] | This brush is sick. | 扫把坏了 |
[01:48] | It’s a good brush, what’s the matter with you? | 扫把没坏,你怎么了? |
[01:51] | Don’t blame the brush, it’s the man. It’s you, it’s your technique. | 不要怪扫把,是人,是你的问题 |
[01:55] | Put your back into it. | 做事要认真 |
[01:59] | Mush! | 快点! |
[02:03] | Yes, sir! | 是的先生! |
[02:04] | # Walking on the beaches looking at the peaches | |
[02:08] | # Well, I got the notion, girl, that you got some suntan lotion | |
[02:11] | # In that bottle of yours | |
[02:13] | # Spread it all over my peeling skin, baby | |
[02:16] | # That feels real good | |
[02:20] | # All the skirts Lapping up the sun | |
[02:24] | # Lap me up! | |
[02:25] | # Why don’t you come on and lap me up | |
[02:34] | # Walking on the beaches looking at the peaches | |
[02:39] | # Well, there goes another one just lying down on the sand dunes | |
[02:44] | # I better go take a swim | |
[02:45] | # And see if I can cool down a little bit | |
[02:50] | # Cos you and me, woman | |
[02:52] | # We got a lot of things on our minds… # | |
[02:56] | Oi, I don’t pay you to flap about, go and get us a coupla beers. | 噢,我不是请你来说废话的, 去给我拿瓶酒来 |
[03:01] | # Walking on the beaches looking at the peaches | |
[03:05] | # Well, you just take a look over there | |
[03:08] | # Where? | |
[03:11] | # Is she trying to get out of that clitoris? | |
[03:14] | # Liberation for women, that’s what I preach | |
[03:18] | # Preacher man! | |
[03:24] | # Walking on the beaches looking at the peaches | |
[03:30] | # Oh, shit! | 性 感 野 兽 |
[03:32] | # There goes the charabanc | |
[03:37] | # Looks like I’m gonna be stuck here the whole summer | |
[03:40] | # Well, what a bummer! | |
[03:43] | # I can think of a lot worse places to be | |
[03:46] | # Like down in the street or down in the sewer | |
[03:49] | # Or even on the end of a skewer… # | |
[04:17] | Oh, lovely… | 哦,真可爱… |
[04:20] | # Down on the beaches just look at all the peaches | |
[04:24] | # Down on the beaches… # | |
[04:26] | (Rumbling) | |
[04:30] | # Down on the beaches just look at all the peaches | |
[04:34] | # Down on the beaches just look at all the peaches | |
[04:46] | # Mm-mm mm-mm mm-mm mm-mm! | |
[04:50] | # Mm-mm mm-mm mm-mm mm-mm! | |
[04:52] | # Mmm! | |
[04:56] | # Mm-mm mm-mm mm! # | |
[05:41] | – What’s that? – It’s a boulder. | – 那是什么? – 是个大石头 |
[05:43] | – What? – A fuckin’ boulder. | – 什么? – 是个大石头 |
[05:45] | I’ve got the fuckin’ bends. | 我可有事干了 |
[05:47] | How did that happen? | 怎么回事? |
[05:49] | I don’t fuckin’ know. Where’s the mobile? | 我也不知道,手机在哪? |
[05:52] | I almost got killed, Dee! | 差点把我砸死,迪! |
[05:54] | I was that close to gettin’ killed. Serious! | 就差一点点了.真的! |
[05:57] | You nearly had a squashed husband. Here, give your mate a call. | 你丈夫差点就被压扁. 给你朋友打个电话吧 |
[06:02] | – What? – Your mate, the one with the truck. | – 什么? – 你朋友,有卡车的那位 |
[06:05] | – Felipe? – Yeah, if that’s his name. | – 菲利普? – 我不知道他的名字 |
[06:08] | Don’t worry about this, darlin’. It’s nothing. | 不要担心,亲爱的,这没什么 |
[06:14] | Come here. | 来 |
[06:18] | It has done a fair bit of damage, Gal. | 破坏也不小,高尔 |
[06:20] | – Cracked the tiles. – I had noticed! | – 瓷砖砸碎了 – 我看见了! |
[06:24] | – When’s that gettin’ fixed? – (Dee) Saturday, apparently. | – 什么时候能修好? – 大概要到星期六 |
[06:28] | Wouldn’t bet on it. | 还不能肯定 |
[06:29] | They’re takin’ the boulder out Tuesday | 星期二把石头拖走 |
[06:32] | and retilin’ on Saturday, I hope. | 希望星期六能铺瓷砖 |
[06:35] | (Dee) Oh! (Gal) Fuckin’ hell! | – 哦! – 天啦! |
[06:37] | – (Laughter) – Fuckin’ thing! | – 真可怕! |
[06:39] | He should be in the circus. He’s a menace. | 又不是玩魔术,真危险 |
[06:42] | (Dee) You all right? | 没事吧? |
[06:44] | (Gal) Yeah, I’m all right. | 没事 |
[06:50] | Oi, Gal. | 噢,高尔 |
[06:51] | You gonna stay with the same colour water? | 你打算用同样颜色的水? |
[06:56] | – What d’you mean? – Water. | – 什么意思? – 水 |
[07:03] | You stickin’ with the plain? | 你能忍受的了吗? |
[07:09] | You can have different colours. | 颜色可以是多种多样的 |
[07:12] | – Fuck off! – Straight up! | – 别说了! – 我只是直说 |
[07:14] | Aquamarine, deep blue, | 淡蓝,深蓝 |
[07:17] | mid-blue, tangerine, lilac, pink, plum, anything you want. | 蓝,深橙色,紫色, 粉红,深紫色,随便你挑 |
[07:24] | – They’ve got a chart. – Is that right? | – 有一个计划 – 是吗? |
[07:26] | – Check it out. – Gal, he’s at it. | – 你考虑一下 – 高尔,他在负责 |
[07:29] | I’m not! What do you know? | 不是!你知道什么? |
[07:32] | – (Laughter) – Just have the fuckin’ plain. | 你看,我只是说实话 |
[07:35] | I fully intend to! Now, eat your sausage! | 我正要说实话!吃你的香肠吧! |
[07:39] | (Women laugh) | |
[07:41] | # Henry Mancini: “Lujon” | |
[07:57] | (Gal) ‘People say, “Don’t you miss it, Gal?” | 有人说:“高尔,你不怀念吗” |
[08:01] | ‘I say, “What? England? | 我说,“怀念什么?英格兰? |
[08:03] | ‘”Nah, fuckin’ place. It’s a dump. | “不,那个臭地方就像个粪坑 |
[08:06] | ‘”Don’t make me laugh. | “别逗了 |
[08:09] | ‘”Grey, grimy, sooty. | “灰朦朦,脏兮兮,黑洞洞 |
[08:13] | ‘”What a shithole. What a toilet.” | “和厕所一样的臭地方” |
[08:17] | ‘”Every cunt with a long face, shufflin’ about, moanin’ or worried. | “女人的脸老长,喋喋不休,怨声载道 |
[08:23] | ‘”No thanks, not for me.” | “那不适合我” |
[08:26] | ‘They say, “What’s it like, then? Spain.” | 有人说,“那么西班牙怎么样呢” |
[08:29] | ‘And I’ll say, “It’s hot. | 我会说,“热 |
[08:34] | ‘”Hot. | “热 |
[08:36] | ‘”Oh, it’s fuckin’ hot.” | “噢,真他们的热” |
[08:41] | ‘”Too hot?” | “太热了” |
[08:44] | ‘”Not for me. | “不适合我 |
[08:48] | ‘”I love it.”‘ | “但我喜欢” |
[09:17] | (Man) He ain’t gonna hit fuck all with that blunderbuss. | 就是用那把霰弹枪,他也打不中 |
[09:21] | – Better off with a spear. – Shut up, Aitch. | – 用长矛或许好点 – 闭嘴,艾奇 |
[09:24] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[09:25] | (Aitch) I’ll give you 100 to 1. | 我100赌1买他不中 |
[09:41] | (Laughs) | |
[10:00] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[10:04] | Little peach. | 小家伙 |
[10:06] | (Gal) It’s only a tiddler. | 只不过是一条小鱼 |
[10:09] | That’s his problem. | 我不管 |
[10:14] | Prepare to meet your maker. | 准备受死吧 |
[10:23] | Cowboy gun? Fucking right, it was a cowboy gun. | 牛仔枪?说得对,就是根牛仔枪 |
[10:26] | Clunk! | 咚的一声! |
[10:37] | What? | 什么? |
[10:40] | I’m gonna have the calamari. What you havin’? | 我要吃乌贼.你要吃什么? |
[10:43] | I’m not sure yet. | 我随便 |
[10:46] | You like mussels, have the mussels. | 你喜欢蚌类,有蚌类的 |
[10:48] | No, I’ll have this chicken thing. | 不,我吃鸡肉就行了 |
[10:51] | What chicken thing? I didn’t see that. | 什么鸡肉? 我没看见 |
[10:57] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,是的 |
[10:59] | No, I’m gonna have the calamari. I’ll have the calamari. | 不,我要吃乌贼,我吃乌贼 |
[11:05] | Shall we just order? I’m starvin’. I’m Lee Marvin. | 点菜吧,我饿了,我是李・马温 |
[11:08] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[11:15] | – (Applause in background) – Hello, babe. | 你好 |
[11:20] | Whatever it is, leave it outside. | 不管是什么,直接说出来 |
[11:24] | That way, we can have a nice evening. | 只有这样,大家才会开心 |
[11:26] | Jackie…you look beautiful. | 杰琪…你今晚很漂亮 |
[11:30] | Can you get me a brandy, Aitch? | 帮我叫杯白兰地,艾奇 |
[11:33] | Now, that’s what I like to hear, brandy. | 我现在最想听到的词就是白兰地了 |
[11:36] | Bloody brandy. I’ll have one of them. | 红色白兰地,我要来一杯 |
[11:41] | – You all right, Jackie? – Aitch… | – 好了吗,杰琪? – 艾奇… |
[11:43] | Tell him, then. | 说吧 |
[11:47] | – Tell me what? – (Dee) Jackie? | – 说什么? – 杰琪? |
[11:51] | Are you definitely retired? | 你真的不干了吗? |
[11:54] | Yeah, why? | 是啊,怎么了? |
[11:56] | – Definitely? – I’m definitely retired. | – 真的? – 我真的不干了 |
[11:59] | What’s this about? | 有什么问题吗? |
[12:01] | Gal, we had a phone call, just before we left the house. | 高尔,在来这里之前我们接到一个电话 |
[12:06] | – Yeah? – It was from London. | – 是吗? – 从伦敦打来的 |
[12:08] | He’s definitely retired. | 他真的不干了 |
[12:11] | Wait a minute, love. | 别急,亲爱的 |
[12:14] | Now, let me get this straight. | 直接了当吧 |
[12:18] | You had a call. The phone goes. | 你们接到了一个电话,内容是… |
[12:22] | It’s a job, right? | 一份差事,对吗? |
[12:25] | – Yeah. – And they want me? | – 是的 – 他们需要我? |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:30] | – No one else? – No. | – 没其他人? – 没有 |
[12:32] | – They want me? – Yeah. | – 他们需要我? – 是的 |
[12:35] | All right. You’ve asked me and I’ve said no. That’s it. | 那好,你们邀请我,我拒绝了,就这样吧 |
[12:41] | So…why are we still talking? | 那么…我们还要谈什么呢? |
[12:48] | Jack? | 是杰克吗? |
[12:51] | It was Don Logan. | 是邓・洛根 |
[12:54] | – Oh, Christ. – Don Logan. | – 哦,天啦 – 邓・洛根 |
[12:59] | Gal, I’m sorry, I didn’t know… | 高尔,对不起,我不知道… |
[13:01] | – It’s all right. – Why didn’t he just call us? | – 没什么 – 为什么他不直接给我们电话? |
[13:05] | Who knows what goes on in that cunt’s head? | 谁知道那混蛋是怎么想的? |
[13:07] | – It’s not your fault. – Shouldn’t have picked it up. | – 不是你们的错 – 本来就不该接那个电话 |
[13:11] | All right, right, um… | 好了,好了,嗯… |
[13:15] | You tell Don… | 你们告诉邓… |
[13:18] | Umm… Tell him…thanks. | 嗯… 告诉他…谢谢他 |
[13:22] | Thanks for thinkin’ of me, but I’ve gotta decline. | 谢谢他想到我,但我已经拒绝了 |
[13:26] | – No offence, but… – You can’t. | – 恕我冒犯,但是… – 你不能 |
[13:29] | Well, then, tell him… | 那么,告诉他… |
[13:34] | Tell him… | 告诉他… |
[13:40] | – I’d be no good. – They’re serious. | – 我不是理想的人选 – 他们是认真的 |
[13:43] | Tell him what the fuck you like, anything! | 你们想怎么说就怎么说,随便! |
[13:47] | – You can tell him yourself. – What? | – 你可以亲自告诉他 – 什么? |
[13:52] | – Yeah. – He’s comin’ over. | – 是的 – 他要过来 |
[13:55] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[13:58] | Wants us to pick him up. | 要我们去接他 |
[14:03] | OK. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Senor. | 先生们 |
[14:11] | He rates you, Gal. Reckons there’s no risk. | 高尔,他说以你的能力,没有危险的 |
[14:20] | Oh, that’s nice, that. Nice and cold. | 哦,好酒,很清凉 |
[14:27] | I love this restaurant. | 我爱这家酒店 |
[14:33] | (Gal) Deedee, my lovely wife… | 迪迪,我亲爱的妻子… |
[14:38] | Come Saturday I’ll have me pool back, swim in it. | 星期六我的游泳池就修好了, 过来一起游泳 |
[14:44] | Always dreamed of that…this. | 过去一直想那样…这样 |
[14:47] | Guess where? | 怎么样? |
[14:50] | That’s it. You got it right in one. | 就是这样,我已经一劳永逸 |
[14:53] | Inside, that’s where. | 想想,那种情况! |
[14:58] | “No risk.” | “没有危险” |
[15:02] | No fucking risk? | 狗屁!没有危险? |
[15:05] | Nine years of my fucking life, no fucking risk? | 我九年的狗屁生涯,难道没有危险? |
[15:17] | What you havin’? I’m havin’ the calamari. | 你们吃什么?我想吃乌贼 |
[16:50] | (Crickets chirping) | |
[17:07] | Look, what’s the worst thing that could happen? | 你看,最坏的情况可能是什么? |
[17:11] | He’s gonna come here, ask me, I’m gonna say no. | 他来这里邀请我,我说不 |
[17:14] | He’s not gonna be happy, then he’ll leave. | 他可能不高兴,然后就离开了 |
[17:18] | – That simple? – Yeah. | – 就这么简单? – 是的 |
[17:22] | Now, please, come to bed, I miss you. | 现在,我们上床吧,我很想你 |
[17:26] | We don’t have to be here. | 我们不是非得要在这里 |
[17:28] | Now, that would be the wrong thing to do. | 那样做可能不太好 |
[17:31] | You know that. | 你知道 |
[17:33] | That’d be like a red rag to a bull. | 那就像在斗牛面前耍红布 |
[17:38] | All I can do is tell him to his face | 我所能做的就是当面告诉他 |
[17:42] | that I’m not interested, that’s all I can do. | 我不感兴趣,仅此而已 |
[17:47] | And I’m not. | 我不想做 |
[17:51] | And I will tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[17:56] | Come here, give us a hug. | 来,抱一下 |
[18:07] | He’ll hurt you. | 他会伤害你的 |
[18:12] | No… | 不… |
[18:14] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[18:17] | He won’t hurt me. He can’t. | 他不会伤害我的,他不会的 |
[18:19] | You know he can. | 你知道他会的 |
[18:21] | (Gal breathes deeply) | |
[18:33] | Come on. Let’s get some kip. | 走,我们睡觉吧 |
[19:15] | (Men shouting in Spanish) | |
[19:26] | (Gal) Oi! | 噢! |
[19:29] | Here y’are, sort him out. | 给你,把你朋友找来 |
[19:31] | He’ll have the balance on Saturday. | 星期六付他现款 |
[19:33] | Listen, stay away from here for a bit. | 听着,待会儿再过来 |
[19:36] | I’m all right for the moment. | 我马上就好 |
[19:50] | (Mutters) Yeah, yeah, yeah. | |
[19:53] | (DJ speaking Spanish on radio) | |
[20:49] | Gotta change my shirt, it’s sticking to me. | 衬衫要换了,粘在身上 |
[20:51] | I’m sweatin’ like a cunt. | 我已浑身是汗 |
[21:17] | (Aitch) How’s your brother? | 你的兄弟们好吗? |
[21:19] | Malky? He’s all right, I suppose. Dunno, you’d have to ask him. | 马尔基? 我想他还不错吧 都诺,你要问他本人 |
[21:24] | – You patched things up? – It’s up to him, innit? | – 大家都靠你呀? – 那是他自己的事,不是吗? |
[21:32] | – How was the flight, Don? – Was all right. | – 路途怎样,邓? – 很好 |
[21:39] | So this is a Spanish villa, is it? | 这是一幢西班牙式别墅,是吗? |
[21:42] | Yeah, this is it. The old hacienda. | 是的,这是一座旧庄园 |
[21:46] | Bit remote, innit? Cut off. | 有点远,不是吗?要走近路 |
[21:48] | No, it’s perfect, Don. It’s just how we like it. | 不,远点好,邓 这是我们喜欢这里的原因 |
[21:54] | D’you wanna look round? | 想出去走走吗? |
[21:56] | Yeah, I will in a minute, when I have a piss. | 好的,等会小便的时候顺便转转 |
[22:05] | Right, girls, you fit? | 好的,女士们,你们习惯吗? |
[22:07] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪里? |
[22:09] | Taking the ladies out to eat. Leave you two to it. | 带女士们去吃点东西,你们两个在这里 |
[22:12] | – Ain’t I invited? – No, Don. | – 不邀请我吗? – 是的,邓 |
[22:16] | No, no – course you are! | 不,不,当然要邀请您! |
[22:18] | Only I thought you’d want some time. Talk about things. | 我只是想,你们可能要谈点事 |
[22:22] | No, I’m jokin’. It’s all right. Here y’are, I’ll get it. | 我开玩笑的,没事. 给你,我知道了 |
[22:26] | That’s all right, Don. No need for that. | 没事,邓,不必那样 |
[22:29] | Aitch! Behave. I’m payin’ for your meal. | 艾奇!想想,我在给你买单! |
[22:35] | Oh, that’s, er, very kind of you. | 噢,谢谢你的好意 |
[22:40] | – Very nice of you. – Shut up. | – 谢谢 – 别说了 |
[22:46] | (Chuckles) | |
[22:49] | (Cicadas chirping) | |
[22:54] | Yeah, this is all right, innit? | 耶,真不错,是吗? |
[22:57] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[22:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[23:01] | – A swimming pool. – It’s a bath, innit? | – 游泳池 – 那是洗澡弄的? |
[23:04] | – We had an accident. – Accident? | – 发生了意外 – 意外? |
[23:06] | Yeah, this boulder came rollin’ down the hill, | 是的,从山上滚下来一块石头 |
[23:10] | just missed me. | 差点砸到我 |
[23:11] | Smashed some tiles. Look. | 你看,砸碎了几块瓷砖 |
[23:16] | – You happy here? – Yeah. Very. | – 在这里愉快吗? – 是的,很愉快 |
[23:25] | What did Jackie say? | 杰琪怎么说的? |
[23:31] | – Just that something was happening. – Which it is. And? | – 只是把发生的事叙述一遍 – 那么,是哪件事? |
[23:38] | – You were planning something. – And you said? | – 说你在计划一次行动 – 你怎么说? |
[23:41] | I didn’t say much, just listened. | 我只是听,没多讲 |
[23:45] | She put a question to you. | 她问你一个问题 |
[23:47] | – Yeah. – Which was? | – 是的 – 问什么? |
[23:52] | That you thought of me. | 说你想到了我 |
[23:54] | To which you said? | 你怎么说的? |
[23:56] | She probably told you. | 她可能告诉你了 |
[23:58] | Told me nothing. | 她没说 |
[24:01] | – Look, Don… – Look, Don? | – 你看,邓… – 你看,邓? |
[24:04] | – It’s like this. – Like what? | – 就象这样 – 怎么样? |
[24:08] | I’m… | 我… |
[24:11] | retired. | 洗手不干了 |
[24:14] | (Snorts) Are ya(?) | 是吗? |
[24:17] | ‘Fraid so. | 我想是的 |
[24:21] | I haven’t…not got lots of money. I got enough. | 我搞的钱不多,但够用了 |
[24:25] | I’d do anything not to offend you, but I can’t take part. | 我不想让你不高兴,但我不能参加 |
[24:30] | I’m not really up to it. | 我确实不想参加 |
[24:32] | – Not up to it? – No, I’m not. | – 不想参加? – 是的,不想参加 |
[24:37] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:38] | – I’d be useless. – Useless. | – 我去了也没用 – 没用 |
[24:41] | – I would be. – In what way? | – 是的 – 那个方面没用? |
[24:44] | In every fuckin’ way. | 所有他妈的方面都没用 |
[24:45] | Why are you swearin’? I’m not swearin’. | 你怎么说脏话?我不说脏话的 |
[24:50] | I’m gonna tell you a little story. | 给你讲个小故事 |
[24:58] | I know a bloke who knows a bloke who knows a bloke. | 我认识个混蛋他也认识一个混蛋 哪混蛋也认识个混蛋 |
[25:03] | Hello? | 你好? |
[25:04] | Now, you know this bloke. | 你认识这个混蛋的 |
[25:06] | – Do I? – This is a bloke you know. | – 是吗? – 是一个你认识的混蛋 |
[25:09] | (Man) ‘Is that Mr Logan?’ | 是洛根先生吗 |
[25:11] | – Who’s this? – ‘Hello, Mr Logan.’ | – 你是谁? – 你好,洛根先生 |
[25:13] | – Hello. – ‘What you doin’?’ | – 你好 – 你在干什么? |
[25:15] | – Watching telly. – ‘What you watchin’?’ | – 看电视 – 在看什么? |
[25:18] | Nuffin’. Is that Stan? | 没什么.是斯坦吗? |
[25:21] | ‘Course it is, you cunt.’ | 当然是的,你个混蛋 |
[25:24] | Stan Higgins. | 斯坦・希金斯 |
[25:26] | Wants me to put a team together. | 要我组织一个团队 |
[25:29] | Eight men. Strong. | 八个人,能干的 |
[25:30] | Ain’t afraid of graft. It’s gonna take all night. | 我担心相互之间的配合,可能要花一段时间 |
[25:34] | Good boys, gotta be good boys. | 能干的,一定要能干的 |
[25:37] | Reliable. Positive attitude. | 可靠.态度要积极 |
[25:40] | That’s very important. Very important. | 这一点非常重要,非常重要 |
[25:44] | That’s what we’re looking for, Don. | 我们就是要找那样的,邓 |
[25:47] | Who’s behind this, Stan? | 幕后主脑是谁,斯坦? |
[25:49] | Who do you think? | 你猜是谁? |
[25:51] | – Who do you think, Gal? – I dunno. Who? | – 你猜是谁呢,高尔? – 我不知道.是谁? |
[25:53] | – Who? – Teddy. | – 谁? – 泰迪 |
[25:57] | Teddy? | 泰迪? |
[26:00] | Teddy Bass. Mr Black Magic himself. Teddy Bass. | 泰迪・贝斯 “黑色奇迹”本人,泰迪・贝斯 |
[26:06] | Months ago, he gets invited to this party, | 几个月前,他受邀参加了一次聚会 |
[26:09] | massive place on the Bishops Avenue. | 在毕肖普斯大道的一间豪宅里 |
[26:12] | Wild party, orgy. | 花天酒地,毫无节制 |
[26:14] | Orgy? | 毫无节制? |
[26:15] | (Gasping and groaning) | |
[26:21] | Said it was fucking incredible. | 说起来真是难以置信 |
[26:24] | Arses everywhere. Doin’ everything. | 屁股乱晃.为所欲为 |
[26:29] | Wanking, spanking… | 手淫,射精… |
[26:32] | Fucking… | 做爱… |
[26:34] | Cocaine, camcorders… | 吸毒,拍照片… |
[26:38] | Like ancient Rome. | 象古罗马一样 |
[26:42] | How are you feeling, Teddy? Are you all right? | 感觉怎么样,泰迪? 还好吗? |
[26:46] | Having fun? | 好玩吗? |
[26:47] | Yeah, it’s a gas. | 是啊,很爽 |
[26:54] | What you staring at? | 你在看什么? |
[26:57] | Who’s he fuckin’ sitting next to? | 他旁边坐的是狗日的谁? |
[26:59] | Who’s he fuckin’ sitting next to? | 他旁边坐的是狗日的谁? |
[27:02] | (Woman) Teddy, this is Harry, chairman of Imperial Emblatt. | 泰迪,这是哈里, 艾姆布莱特帝国的主席 |
[27:07] | Only the fuckin’ chairman of Imperial Emblatt. | 就是那个狗日的艾姆布莱特帝国的主席 |
[27:09] | Heard of that? | 听说过吗? |
[27:11] | No. | 没有 |
[27:12] | That’s cos they’re one of those sniffy lot, don’t need publicity. | 当然没有,那是一家机密机构 不在公共场合露面 |
[27:17] | The back of your head. | 你的后脑勺 |
[27:19] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[27:21] | I’m staring at the back of your head. | 我在看你的后脑勺 |
[27:23] | Well, don’t. Stare at the back of your own fucking head. | 还是别看了,看看你自己的后脑勺吧 |
[27:28] | Like Standard Gradings TMD, remember them? | 就像国家导弹防御系统,记得吗? |
[27:31] | Yeah, safety deposits, late ’70s. | 是的,70年代后期的安全体系 |
[27:35] | That’s it. Only these are bigger. | 就是它,只不过现在这个更大 |
[27:37] | Much bigger. | 大得多 |
[27:47] | Men or women? | 男人还是女人? |
[27:49] | Oh… | 哦… |
[27:54] | definitely. | 很清楚 |
[28:36] | (Clicking and whirring) | |
[29:10] | (Stan) ‘This chairman’s not such a big prick. | 这位主席并不十分警觉 |
[29:14] | ‘He knows who Teddy Bass is. | 他了解泰迪・贝斯 |
[29:16] | ‘What he is, what he’s up to. | 知道他是干什么的,他会怎么样 |
[29:19] | ‘But does he care?’ | 但他在乎吗? |
[29:21] | – Does he, fuck. – Thank you for that, Harry. | – 狗屁. – 谢谢你,哈里 |
[29:24] | I’ve been looking for somewhere safe for that. | 我一直要找个安全地方保存它 |
[29:28] | It’s been in the family for donkey’s years, generations. | 它在家中已有几十年 |
[29:31] | Why? Cos the place is impregnable. | 为什么? 因为那个地方坚不可摧 |
[29:35] | The most elaborate security system in Europe. | 这是欧洲最精密的安全系统 |
[29:38] | Well, thanks, Teddy. Thank you for choosing us. | 谢谢你,泰迪,谢谢你选择了我们 |
[29:42] | It’s a modern fortress. | 这是个现代堡垒 |
[29:44] | No, it’s perfect for me. I’m well impressed. | 不客气,在我看来这是最好的 我印象深刻 |
[29:47] | I feel very…safe. | 我感觉非常安全 |
[29:51] | Well, rest assured, Teddy, we’re very safe. | 请放心,泰迪,我们这里很安全 |
[29:54] | Very comforting to know that, Harry. | 很高兴听到这句话,哈里 |
[29:58] | Nice doing business with you. | 合作愉快 |
[30:01] | See you around. | 再会 |
[30:19] | Tell you what, Stan. That is fucking impressive, that place. | 说真的,斯坦,那地方确实可以 |
[30:24] | I’ll say that, fucking futuristic. | 要我说,只有未来才有 |
[30:27] | (Higgins) Yeah? | 是吗? |
[30:29] | Doable? | 能做吗? |
[30:33] | I don’t see why not. | 我看不出有什么不能的 |
[30:39] | See, where there’s a will, and there is a fucking will… | 要知道,只要有愿望就行, 只要有愿望… |
[30:43] | There’s a way. | 就会有办法 |
[30:45] | (Stan) ‘And there is a fuckin’ way.’ | 会有办法的 |
[30:48] | There’s always a fucking way. | 总会有办法的 |
[30:52] | It’s Saturday but you’re needed in London Friday. | 今天是星期六,星期五你就该去伦敦 |
[30:55] | It’s a bit sudden, innit? | 有点突然,不是吗? |
[30:57] | No, it’s very far from sudden. | 不,一点也不突然 |
[30:59] | It’s been five months, I’ve been in on it for two. | 已经有五个月了,我为此准备了两个月 |
[31:03] | It’s not sudden. Preparation, preparation, preparation. | 一点也不突然,准备,准备,再准备 |
[31:07] | It’s a piece of piss, a monkey could it, so I thought of you! | 就像撒泡尿那么简单,猴子都能做 因此我想到了你! |
[31:11] | Cheers, Don. | 谢谢你,邓 |
[31:13] | You’re at the Grosvenor, your name’s Rowntree. | 你在格罗斯芬诺,你的名字叫罗德利 |
[31:17] | If they give you a pull, you’re just here to see some friends. | 如果他们放你一马, 你还可以在这里见见朋友 |
[31:21] | Somebody’ll call you, pick you up. Probably Mike. | 有人会打电话给你, 然后接你,可能会是迈克 |
[31:27] | What’s that mean? | 你什么意思? |
[31:31] | – What? – That stupid nodding you’re doing. | – 什么? – 你在打瞌睡吗 |
[31:39] | Is this a fuck-off, Gal? | 与你无关吗,高尔? |
[31:43] | No, course not. | 不,当然不是 |
[31:45] | – Are you saying no? – No. | – 你说不是吗? – 不是 |
[31:47] | – Is that what you’re saying? – Not exactly. | – 这就是你要说的? – 实际上不是 |
[31:50] | – What are you saying? – I’m just saying… | – 你想说什么? – 我只想说… |
[31:53] | Thanks and all that, thanks for thinking of me, | 谢谢你讲的一切,谢谢你想到我 |
[31:57] | but I’ve got to turn this opportunity down. | 但是我必须放弃这次机会 |
[32:00] | No, you’ve got to turn this opportunity yes. | 不,你得把握这次机会 |
[32:03] | – I’m not match fit. – You seem all right to me. | – 我不适合 – 我看你适合 |
[32:07] | – Not really. – You look fine. | – 不适合 – 你看起来很好 |
[32:09] | – Do the job. – What? | – 干吧 – 什么? |
[32:11] | – Do the job. – No, Don. | – 干吧 – 不,邓 |
[32:12] | – Yes. – No. | – 答应吧 – 不 |
[32:13] | – Yes. – I can’t. | – 干吧 – 我不行 |
[32:15] | – Can. – I can’t. | – 你行 – 我不行 |
[32:16] | – Don’t do this. – Do what? | – 别这样 – 怎样? |
[32:18] | – What am I doin’?! – This. | – 我做什么了?! – 这样 |
[32:20] | This? This what? | 这样? 这样怎么了? |
[32:24] | – Come on, Don. – There’s a boy lookin’ at us. | – 别这样,邓. – 有个小孩在看着我们 |
[32:36] | Go home, son. Go on. I don’t need you today. | 回家吧,小子,快走,今天我不需要你 |
[32:39] | Go on, go home. | 快,回去吧 |
[32:43] | Go home! | 回去! |
[32:55] | Who was that? | 他是谁? |
[32:57] | A Spanish kid who helps around the house. Nice kid. | 在我家里帮忙的西班牙小子,还不错 |
[33:07] | D’you wanna go into town for a drink? I’ll show you round? | 想去镇上喝杯酒吗? 我带你去附近看看 |
[33:11] | If you like. I’m not fussed. | 如果你喜欢,我没意见 |
[33:16] | You’re on two per cent, maybe even three. | 你只有2%的份额,或许能达到3% |
[33:19] | Depends on the usual bumflufferies. | 按照正常的行情 |
[33:22] | It’s not about money with us, is it? | 我们之间不是钱的问题,对吗? |
[33:25] | It’s the charge, the bolt, the buzz. The sheer fuck-offness, right? | 所有与钱有关的东西都是狗屁,对吗? |
[33:30] | # Dance to the music like nobody does | |
[33:33] | # The first time I saw you I knew it was love | |
[33:37] | # Groover… # | |
[33:42] | She’s all right, Jackie, isn’t she? | 杰琪还不错,对吗? |
[33:45] | Yeah, she’s great. Great laugh. | 是的,她很棒,笑得很美 |
[33:48] | Big tits. | 大波波 |
[33:51] | Yeah, she’s a lovely girl. | 是的,她是个可爱的女孩 |
[33:53] | # My heart is on fire the night is divine | |
[33:57] | # My only desire is making you mine…# | |
[34:00] | I’ve missed my plane, I’m staying tonight, that all right? | 我误了飞机,今晚留在这,行吗? |
[34:04] | Course. | 当然可以 |
[34:07] | I fucked her. | 我和她上过床 |
[34:11] | It’s none of my business. | 不关我的事 |
[34:13] | I know, I’m just tellin’ you. Three years ago. | 我知道,我只是说说 那是三年前的事 |
[34:18] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[34:20] | – Dirty cow. – Yeah. | – 肮脏的母牛 – 是的 |
[34:22] | Aitch knows fuck-all about it. | 艾奇很清楚 |
[34:24] | What’s she doing with him, Lanky hunk of piss, fucking pillock. | 她和他在一起做什么,混蛋一个 |
[34:30] | He loves her, Don. | 他爱她,邓 |
[34:32] | I’m tempted to tell him. | 我很想告诉他 |
[34:34] | She tried to stick her finger up my bum. | 她曾用手指抠过我的屁眼 |
[34:37] | I almost hit the roof. | 我几乎欲仙欲死 |
[34:39] | What d’you make of a woman who’d do that? | 那种女人什么事都做得出 你又能怎样? |
[34:46] | Listen, don’t say nothin’, Gal, but I… | 听着,别一言不发,高尔,我… |
[34:52] | – I quite liked her. – Did ya? | – 我以前很喜欢她 – 是吗? |
[34:57] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[35:01] | How is she, all right? | 她怎么样,还好吗? |
[35:06] | – What’s that, Don? – You heard. | – 你说什么,邓? – 你听过了 |
[35:09] | No, I didn’t, Don. Sorry. | 没听到,邓,对不起 |
[35:11] | Yeah? Well, I’m not repeating it. | 是吗? 那么,我就不重复了 |
[35:15] | How far’s the sea? | 这里离海边有多远? |
[35:26] | Talk to me, Gal. | 我们谈谈,高尔 |
[35:30] | I’m here for you. | 我来这里找你 |
[35:32] | I’m a good listener. | 我有耐心听你说 |
[35:34] | What can I say? I’ve said it all. | 我能说什么? 该说的都说了 |
[35:37] | – I’m retired. – Shut up! | – 我不干了 – 废话! |
[35:41] | Cunt. | 贱货 |
[35:43] | You louse. You got some fuckin’ neck. Retired? | 你真卑鄙,想当缩头乌龟,不干了? |
[35:46] | Fuck off, you’re revolting. | 滚开,无聊透顶 |
[35:48] | Your fuckin’ suntan, you’re like leather. | 你个黑鬼,你就是一个皮囊 |
[35:52] | Like a leather man. | 饭桶 |
[35:53] | You could make a fuckin’ suitcase. | 你可以做手提箱了 |
[35:55] | You look like a fat crocodile, fat bastard. | 你看起来就是一个胖鳄鱼,肥猪 |
[35:59] | You look like fuckin’ Idi Amin. | 你就是乌干达的阿敏 |
[36:01] | State of you. You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你这个样子,应该感到羞耻 |
[36:07] | Who d’you think you are? | 你认为你是谁? |
[36:11] | King of the castle? Cock of the walk? | 城堡之王?草地上的公鸡? |
[36:13] | Oof! | 噢! |
[36:16] | You think this is the Wheel of Fortune? | 你以为这是“命运之轮”? |
[36:19] | You make your dough and fuck off? | 赚了钱,然后一走了之? |
[36:22] | Thanks, Don. See you, Don. Off to Spain, Don. Fuck off, Don. | 谢谢你,邓; 再见,邓 来西班牙,邓,滚开,邓 |
[36:27] | Lie in your pool laughing at me, d’you think I’ll have that? | 躺在你的游泳池里嘲笑我, 你以为我会吃这一套? |
[36:31] | You think I’ll have that, ya ponce? | 你以为我会吃这一套?笨蛋? |
[36:35] | All right, I’ll make it easy. | 好吧,简单一点 |
[36:39] | God, you’re fucking trying. | 你想想看 |
[36:41] | Are you gonna do the job? | 你准备接受这项任务吗? |
[36:45] | It’s not a difficult question. Yes or no? | 这个问题并不难,干或不干? |
[36:49] | – Don… – Say it. | – 邓… – 快说 |
[36:52] | No. | 不 |
[36:54] | Yes. Fuck off, wanker, you’re doin’ it. | 好,你这个杂种,这是你说的 |
[37:03] | You know what I’ve noticed, Gal? What stands out? | 你知我注意到了什么吗,高尔? 再明显不过了 |
[37:07] | You haven’t asked about anybody. | 你什么人都不关心 |
[37:09] | Everyone asks after you, “How’s Gal? Heard from him?” | 所有人都问到你 “高尔怎么样? 有他的消息吗?“ |
[37:13] | “No, not for a while.” “Is he all right?” | “没有,暂时没有” “他还好吗?” |
[37:16] | Leaves me wondering, “Have I upset him? | 我就奇怪了,“我得罪他了吗? |
[37:19] | “Must have, I’ll ask him.” Have I upset you? | “或许,我得问问他” 我得罪你了吗? |
[37:22] | – Course not. – Meaning? | – 当然没有 – 真的? |
[37:24] | Well, you haven’t. | 是的,你没有 |
[37:26] | You’re British, not a fucking Spaniard. | 你是英国人,不是西班牙人 |
[37:29] | Don’t kid yourself… | 不要欺骗自己… |
[37:30] | (Brakes screech) | |
[37:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:40] | (Bleating) | |
[37:41] | It’s a goat. | 一只山羊 |
[37:43] | They’re a fucking nuisance. | 他们都是假情假意 |
[37:45] | What’s it lookin’ at me for? | 它看我干什么? |
[37:49] | God, the steak was enormous! | 天啦,那牛排真大! |
[37:51] | Size of it. Couldn’t finish it. | 大得吃不了 |
[37:57] | And he were nice, weren’t he? The waiter. | 那个人也不错,是吗?那个侍者 |
[38:00] | Oh, yeah. Very attentive. | 哦,是的,很专心 |
[38:04] | He liked you, Deedee, didn’t he, Dee? | 他喜欢你,迪迪,是吗,迪? |
[38:06] | – Liked you. – He’s got good taste. | – 喜欢你 – 他口味很不错 |
[38:11] | (Aitch) Handsome, weren’t he? Bloody Adonis. | 他很帅,对吗? 活生生的阿多尼斯(美少年) |
[38:15] | Wasn’t expensive… | 并不贵… |
[38:16] | You sound nice on the phone, Jack. | 你在电话里的声音很不错,杰克 |
[38:20] | Nice telephone voice. | 声音很动听 |
[38:24] | Sound like you work in an office. | 好像你在办公室上班 |
[38:30] | – You ever worked in an office? – No. | – 你在办公室上过班吗? – 没有 |
[38:34] | No? | 没有? |
[38:39] | Nice telephone voice. | 电话里的声音真好听 |
[38:43] | I’ve worked in an office. | 我曾在办公室上过班 |
[38:47] | I was 17. | 那时我17岁 |
[38:48] | Does that surprise you? | 令你惊奇吗? |
[38:51] | What, that you were 17? | 什么,你那时17岁吗? |
[38:58] | You got very nice eyes, Deedee. Never noticed them before. | 你的眼很漂亮,迪迪 我从没注意到 |
[39:03] | They real? | 是真的吗? |
[39:09] | I’ll get us all a drink, eh? | 我去弄点喝的,好吗? |
[39:11] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我帮你 |
[39:17] | – He’s staying the night. – Have you told him? | – 他今晚住这 – 你和他说过了吗? |
[39:22] | Have you told him?! | 你和他说过了吗?! |
[39:24] | – Yeah. – And? | – 是的 – 然后呢? |
[39:27] | It’s not that simple. | 并不那么简单 |
[39:29] | Did you know he fucked Jackie? | 你知他和杰琪上过床吗? |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[39:37] | (Footsteps) | |
[39:43] | What the fuck was she playing at? | 她究竟在玩什么鬼? |
[39:45] | (Aitch) This is a fucking nightmare. | 这简直是恶梦 |
[39:48] | He’s a fucking nightmare. | 他简直是恶梦 |
[39:50] | What happened? What’d he say? You told him? | 怎么了? 他说了什么?你告诉了他? |
[39:55] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[41:36] | Shouldn’t have told him that. Shouldn’t have said anything. | 我不应该告诉他,什么也不该说 |
[41:41] | Where? In the bar. About Jackie. | 哪里? 酒吧里.关于杰琪的事 |
[41:43] | Jackie the Paki. | 杰琪,那个巴基斯坦人 |
[41:45] | What, Gal? He’s all right? | 什么,高尔? 他还好吗? |
[41:48] | Still, giving too much of yourself away. Fucking mouth. | 静一静,说得太多了,臭嘴 |
[41:51] | Best keep schtum. | 最好闭嘴 |
[41:53] | Schtum schtum, quick quick, schtum. | 闭嘴,闭嘴,快,快,闭嘴 |
[41:55] | Big mouth, fucking big mouth Don, Don, Don. | 大嘴巴,该死的大嘴巴,邓,邓,邓 |
[42:18] | You all right, mate? | 你好吧,伙计? |
[42:22] | Don’t look it. | 别看 |
[42:27] | Someone taking the piss, are they? | 会有人来处理小便的,是吗? |
[42:30] | Liberties? | 失礼? |
[42:34] | What? That cunt through there? | 什么?就让那小子过关? |
[42:37] | What’s he said to you? It’s all right, mate. | 他都对你说了什么? 没事的,伙计 |
[42:41] | You can tell me. | 你能告诉我 |
[42:44] | He said that? | 他说的那样? |
[42:48] | Just like that? No… | 就象他说的那样?不… |
[42:50] | That lump of shit said that? | 就象那杂种说的那样? |
[42:52] | Expects you to take that? | 你能接受吗? |
[42:54] | What, does he think you’re a cunt? | 什么,他认为你是个混蛋? |
[42:57] | I’ll sort him out for you, shall I? It’s not a problem. | 我去把他找来,好吗? 没问题的 |
[43:02] | Can’t have that. | 无法接受 |
[43:08] | Get up, you cunt! | 起来,杂种! |
[43:10] | – Lazy bastard! – Get out of our room! | – 懒货! – 滚出去! |
[43:13] | Get out, Don. | 滚出去,邓 |
[43:15] | Get out! | 出去! |
[43:18] | I’ll be downstairs. | 我在楼下 |
[43:19] | (Gal) Unh…unh… | 呃…呃… |
[43:27] | I love you, Gal. | 我爱你,高尔 |
[43:30] | You’re loveable. Big, loveable bloke. | 你很可爱,高大而可爱的家伙 |
[43:36] | Loveable lump. Loveable lummox. | 可爱的笨蛋,可爱的杂种 |
[43:38] | Gal Dove, party boy. | 高尔・多夫, 混世的小子 |
[43:41] | Big oaf. | 蠢猪 |
[43:51] | So how is she? All right? | 她怎么样? 还好吗? |
[43:58] | No, no, how is she? | 不, 不, 她还好吗? |
[44:01] | Well, is she? She looks it. Climate obviously agrees with her. | 她好吗? 天气显然很适合她 |
[44:06] | Still game for a laugh? | 还想博她一笑? |
[44:11] | Honestly, of all the birds you could’ve had and you picked her. | 老实说,所有的小妞当中你选了她 |
[44:17] | Gal Dove. | 高尔・多夫 |
[44:18] | Gal fuckin’ Dove. | 狗日的高尔・多夫. |
[44:21] | Dove the Love. Glamorous Gal. Big Gal. Gorgeous. | 可爱的多夫,迷人的高尔 大块头高尔,好样的 |
[44:24] | Used to have a great body. Great physique. | 曾经拥有很棒的身型,高大英俊 |
[44:27] | Birds loved you, couldn’t get enough, and you wind up with that. | 小妞们喜欢你, 却不满足 最后却选了… |
[44:34] | Dirty Deedee. | 肮脏的迪迪 |
[44:36] | I love her with all my heart. | 我全心全意爱她 |
[44:39] | (Don) You know Vicky Raisins, the pornographer? | 你认识维基・里森,那个春宫画家吗? |
[44:42] | He’s an old man, but he still operates off the Old kent Road. | 他很老了,却仍在老肯特路旁画画 |
[44:47] | Says Deedee’s still got a fan club. | 据说迪迪有一个俱乐部. |
[44:49] | They meet up every month. The Wednesday Wank they call it. | 他们每月聚会一次 他们称之为“星期三自慰” |
[44:54] | They’re in big demand nowadays, those films. She’s very popular. | 现在那些电影需求量很大,她很出名 |
[44:59] | Very popular. You seen ’em? | 非常出名,你看过吗? |
[45:01] | (Gal) I’ve seen ’em. (Don) What a stain on your life. | (高尔)我看过 (邓)这是你生活中的污点 |
[45:05] | All the Persil in the world couldn’t shift it. She’s disgusting. | 世上所有的洗衣粉都无法洗净的污点 她真是恶心 |
[45:13] | Do it. | 干吧 |
[45:15] | (Sighs) I’m retired. | 我不干了 |
[45:19] | – Do it. – This is madness. | – 干吧 – 那才叫愚蠢 |
[45:23] | I’ve had enough “Crime and Punishment” bollocks. | 我已受够了惩罚 |
[45:27] | I’m happy here. | 我在这很开心 |
[45:31] | I won’t let you be happy! Why should I?! | 我不会让你开心! 我为何要让你开心? |
[45:35] | Friday, the Grosvenor, you’ll be there. | 星期五,格罗斯芬诺,你必须到场 |
[45:38] | – I won’t. – You will. I told Ted. | – 我不会去的 – 你一定要去.我已告诉过泰迪 |
[45:41] | – No, I won’t. – You will! You’re Mr Rowntree! | – 不,我不会去 – 你一定要去! 你是罗德利先生! |
[45:45] | – No. – Yes, Rowntree! Yes, Grosvenor! | – 不 – 要去, 罗德利先生!要去, 格罗斯芬诺! |
[45:48] | – No. – Friday! | – 不 – 星期五! |
[45:49] | – I won’t… – You will! | – 我不会去的… – 你会去的! |
[45:51] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 去! 去! 去! 去! 去! |
[45:56] | Don, let’s stop kidding ourselves, eh? | 邓, 别拿我们开心了,好吗? |
[46:00] | We know the reason you’re here and it’s not just me. | 你知自己来这的原因,不仅仅是为了我 |
[46:08] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[46:09] | It’s not just because of me. | 不仅仅是为了我 |
[46:12] | What you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么? |
[46:13] | You didn’t come here to… | 你来这里不仅仅… |
[46:17] | just because of me. | 是因为我 |
[46:21] | I find this astonishing. You’re amazing. This is astoundin’. | 真令人吃惊,你疯啦,这是疯话 |
[46:26] | – (Snorts) Repeat. – Let’s be honest. | – 再说一遍 – 说实话 |
[46:33] | This is about Jackie. | 与杰琪有关 |
[46:48] | I come over here… | 我来这里… |
[46:50] | for professional reasons, nothing else. | 是办公事的,别无其他 |
[46:53] | On a professional mission. | 我是来完成任务的 |
[46:55] | I’ve gotta hand-pick a team. | 我要组织一个队伍 |
[46:57] | I had you in mind for that team. | 我想人让你参加这支队伍 |
[46:59] | But your attitude appals me, | 但你的态度令我失望 |
[47:01] | not what you’re saying, what you’re not saying. | 不是你所说的原因,而是你不想说的原因 |
[47:04] | Insinuendoes. | 无聊 |
[47:06] | You’re demonstrating some whopping great ego, my friend. | 你太自以为是了, 朋友 |
[47:11] | That sort of big-headedness can be a right turn-off! | 丢掉你的自以为是吧! |
[47:15] | If you don’t wanna do the job, fair enough, I can accept that! | 如果你不想做,那就算了,我可以接受! |
[47:19] | Considering the outrageousness of what’s going on in your head, | 你的脑袋里究竟装了些什么, |
[47:23] | whatever stinking thoughts you’re having, we can go it alone! | 去你的狗屁想法,没有你我们照样干! |
[47:28] | Cos they’re so disgusting! | 因为你的那些主意狗屁不如! |
[47:33] | Fuckin’ hell! Fuckin’ hell! | 狗屁!狗屁! |
[47:35] | I would like to leave, now, please. Get me a taxi. | 我现在就走,给我叫辆出租车 |
[48:16] | Sir, I’m afraid you can’t smoke. | 先生,请不要吸烟 |
[48:19] | What? What do you want? | 什么?你想怎样? |
[48:20] | Your cigarette, you have to put it out. | 请灭掉你的香烟 |
[48:23] | Cigarette? What, this? | 香烟? 什么, 是这个? |
[48:25] | – No, I’m not gonna. – You must. | – 不,我不想灭掉 – 你必须灭掉 |
[48:27] | – Why’s that? – If you don’t, we can’t take off. | – 为什么? – 如果你不灭掉,飞机就不能起飞 |
[48:31] | Well, that’s your problem, innit? | 那是你们的问题,不是吗? |
[48:34] | It’s your move. | 你们得想办法 |
[48:38] | – I’m afraid… – I won’t put it out, | – 恐怕… – 我不会灭掉 |
[48:40] | just wait till I’ve finished it, simple as that. | 很简单,等我抽完 |
[48:45] | Why don’t you just put it out? | 你为何不灭掉你的香烟 |
[48:50] | You want me to cut your hands off and use it as an ashtray? | 你想我把你的手砍下,做烟灰缸? |
[48:54] | You prepared to let me stub it out on your eyeball? | 你同意我在你的眼球上熄掉它吗? |
[48:59] | I’ll put it out. Agreeable? | 我就灭掉,好吗? |
[49:02] | No. | 不愿意吧 |
[49:08] | Here come the gay brigade, look. | 执行特警来了,看 |
[49:11] | I’ll tell you what… | 我想告诉你… |
[49:13] | I’ll get off the plane. | 我要下飞机 |
[49:15] | You happy with that? I’m happy with that. | 你们高兴吗? 我高兴 |
[49:18] | I’ll smoke it outside. | 我去外面抽 |
[49:21] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[49:25] | I hope this crashes. | 但愿这架飞机失事 |
[49:27] | Open the fucking door! | 把门打开! |
[49:42] | (Door opens) | |
[49:50] | This is very serious, Mr Logan. | 这事很严重,洛根先生 |
[49:53] | You’re right, I’ve been here for five hours. | 是的,我在这等了五小时 |
[49:56] | As you may know, all European… | 你知道, 所有的欧洲人… |
[49:59] | Before you start, let me ask you something, please. | 在你开始前,我先问你一件事,好吗 |
[50:06] | Have you ever been sexually assaulted? | 你有过性骚扰的经历吗? |
[50:09] | Neither have I, until today. | 以前没有过,可今天在飞机上… |
[50:11] | – What? – That’s what I said. | – 什么? – 你听我说 |
[50:14] | I’m putting my bag up in the cupboard, | 我正把行李往柜里放 |
[50:16] | next thing, I feel hands on me, someone’s touched me, | 我感觉有人碰我,有人在摸我 |
[50:20] | touched my front…my front bottom. | 摸我老二,老二的下方 |
[50:23] | I’ve gone all cold. | 我全身发冷 |
[50:24] | I look round, he’s standing there, | 我环顾四周,他正站在那 |
[50:27] | that steward with a guilty look on his face. | 那家伙一脸凶相 |
[50:30] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[50:32] | I had to sit down, I was that perturbed. | 我只得坐下,我很紧张 |
[50:35] | Then his mate, the other one telling us what to do if we crash, | 他的同伙,另一个人告诉 我们飞机出事时该如何做 |
[50:39] | he starts and all, starts lookin’ at me all funny. | 他奇怪地盯着我. |
[50:43] | I don’t know if they wanted me for a twos-up or something, | 我不知道他们想让我干什么 |
[50:48] | I don’t know how they work it, | 我不知道他们要干什么 |
[50:50] | but it scared me, I was shakin’ like a leaf. | 但我很害怕,像树叶那样发抖 |
[50:53] | So without thinking, I lit a cigarette to calm my nerves. | 我下意识地点燃一支香烟 想使自己平静下来 |
[50:57] | I was tremblin’, I was very emotional. | 我很担心,我很害怕 |
[51:00] | That’s when the rest happened. It’s very regrettable. | 此后发生的事你都知道,很遗憾 |
[51:04] | Now, I don’t want to kick up a fuss, right? | 现在,我不想小题大做,明白吗? |
[51:08] | Press charges, contact the British Embassy. | 提出控告,联系英国大使 |
[51:11] | I’d rather not pursue those channels, it’s not my style. | 我不想采取这些方法,这不是我的风格 |
[51:15] | I wouldn’t lose the man his job, man’s got to eat. | 我不想让那个人丢掉工作,每个人都要吃饭 |
[51:19] | I’m sure he’s not representative of all you Spanish people. | 我相信并不是每个西班牙人都像那样 |
[51:23] | But have a word with him, let him know he’s been rumbled. | 请对他说一声,让他知道他的诡计被识破了 |
[51:30] | It’s the one with the ginger hair. | 就是那个黄头发的家伙 |
[51:35] | (Aitch) What d’you think he’s saying? | (艾奇)你认为他在说什么? |
[51:38] | “Gal told me to go fuck myself”? | “高尔叫我自慰”? |
[51:41] | (Dee) Gal, how long you gonna be? | (迪) 高尔, 你还要多久? |
[51:44] | I’m just combing my hair. | 我在梳头发 |
[51:46] | – He’d look a right cunt. – He is. | – 他就是个十足的混蛋 – 是的 |
[51:48] | That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying he has to save face. | 我不是那个意思,我是说他要顾及面子 |
[51:53] | Protect himself. His image, his ego. | 保护他自己. 他的形象, 他的自尊 |
[51:57] | No. I’ll tell you what’s happening. | 接下来会发生什么呢 |
[52:02] | He’s gone back and he’s said… | 他回去说… |
[52:06] | “I’ve decided not to go with Gal, | “我决定不要高尔参加, |
[52:09] | “he’s fat, looks terrible, Michelin man.” | “他体态臃肿,蠢头蠢脑,整一个米其林轮胎” |
[52:12] | Fuck off, I’m beautiful. | 滚开, 我很帅 |
[52:14] | (Aitch laughs) | |
[52:15] | No, mate, put yourself in his perspective, | 不,伙计,用他的眼光看看你吧 |
[52:18] | the way he sees things. | 他看事物的方式 |
[52:20] | You’re in the clear. Trust me. | 你简直一无是处. 相信我 |
[52:28] | Think I’m stupid?! Think I’m a fucking cunt?! | 你认为我很愚蠢?! 认为我是一个混蛋?! |
[52:31] | You think I’m gonna have that? | 你以为我能忍受? |
[52:33] | Do you think I’ll have that? | 你以为我能忍受? |
[52:35] | My fucking ears were burnin’ all the way in the fuckin’ cab! | 在出租车上我的耳朵一直在发烧! |
[52:40] | Fuckin’ on fire! | 他妈的发烧! |
[52:42] | – What happened? – What happened? | – 怎么了? – 怎么了? |
[52:44] | What fuckin’ happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[52:46] | I’ll tell you what fuckin’ happened, you tell me, Gal. | 我会告诉你发生了什么事, 你说说, 高尔 |
[52:50] | Gave me a fucking knock-back, you fat fuckin’ cunt. | 让我走了回头路,你这个蠢猪 |
[52:54] | – Problem with the plane? – What? | – 飞机出了问题? – 什么? |
[52:57] | What did you fuckin’ say, cunt? What? | 王八蛋,你说了什么?什么? |
[53:00] | Problem? Fucking problem? | 问题? 他妈的问题? |
[53:02] | No, mate, no. | 没有, 伙计, 没有 |
[53:06] | No problem with the plane, cunt, | 飞机没有什么问题,王八蛋 |
[53:08] | fucking plane was perfect, you’re the problem. | 飞机很好,你们他妈的才有问题 |
[53:12] | You fucking Dr White honkin’ jam-rag fucking spunk-bubble! | 你他妈的假正经,破烂货,一群废物! |
[53:16] | You keep lookin’ at me, I’ll put you in the fucking ground! | 你他妈的一直看着我,我要把你打翻在地! |
[53:21] | Dee, take Jackie and Aitch inside. | 迪,让杰琪和艾奇进屋 |
[53:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[53:27] | – Drink? – Yeah, you scheming cunt! | – 要点饮料吗? – 好的, 你这个阴险的婊子! |
[53:31] | See if the ladies let you try on their panties! | 想看看女人会不会让你穿她的短裤吗! |
[53:34] | – You fuckin’… – Don… | – 你他妈的… – 邓… |
[53:36] | Shut up! Shut up. | 闭嘴! 闭嘴 |
[53:49] | Not this time, Gal. Not this time. | 这次不行, 高尔. 这次不行 |
[53:52] | Not this fucking time. | 他妈的这次不行 |
[53:54] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不! 不,不, 不, 不…不! |
[53:56] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不! 不,不, 不, 不…不! |
[54:00] | No! Not this fucking time. No fucking way, no fucking way! | 不! 他妈的这次不行 没门,他妈的没门! |
[54:05] | You made me look a right cunt! | 你让我丢尽了脸面! |
[54:07] | Like a right fucking Mr Confused! | 我他妈的就像个蠢猪! |
[54:11] | What’s Jackie gonna think? | 杰琪会怎么想? |
[54:13] | Not that I care, that’s you fucking me about. | 我不在乎,我在乎的是你把我耍得团团转. |
[54:16] | Is your middle name “Ungrateful”? | 你的名字叫”忘恩负义”吗? |
[54:19] | You just gonna stand there like Porky Pig? | 你就像蠢猪那样站着吗? |
[54:22] | Hiding behind your wife’s skirt? Your ex-porn star wife’s skirt! | 躲在你老婆的裙子后面? 你那以前是色情明星的老婆! |
[54:27] | I don’t give two fucks what Jackie Big-Tits thinks, | 不管大奶子杰琪怎么想,我又不想再上她 |
[54:30] | I’ve got enough fucking information on her. | 我对她太了解了 |
[54:33] | So what if she’s got a pretty face, that could all change! | 如果她的脸蛋再漂亮点,或许我会改变想法! |
[54:37] | Age changes that! | 岁月不饶人! |
[54:39] | See if she’s still coming with a face like a prune! | 她的脸就快要变成黄脸婆了! |
[54:42] | Aitch will be well gone by then! | 艾奇也是要离开她的! |
[54:46] | I’m gonna kill you, Gal. | 我要杀了你, 高尔 |
[54:49] | I’m gonna fucking kill him. | 我他妈的要杀了他 |
[54:51] | (Screams) | |
[54:57] | (Gal groaning) | |
[55:02] | You point a gun at me? | 你用枪指着我? |
[55:04] | (Chuckles) Point a gun at me? | 用枪指着我? |
[55:08] | Gonna shoot me, are you? | 想开枪打我,是吗? |
[55:10] | Gonna shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[55:14] | Go on, then, shoot me. It’s all right. | 来啊,开枪啊 |
[55:17] | Shoot me. | 开枪打我 |
[55:25] | I’ll have that. | 让我来 |
[55:33] | There you go. | 滚一边去 |
[55:45] | (Thunder crashes) | |
[55:54] | Cheers. Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[56:17] | (Phone) | |
[56:33] | (Don) ‘You’re at the Grosvenor. | “你在格罗斯芬诺” |
[56:35] | ‘Your name’s Rowntree, like Smarties. | “你的名字叫罗德利” |
[56:38] | ‘If they give you a pull, you’re just here to see some friends. | “如果他们给你时间, 你还可以在这里见见朋友” |
[56:45] | ‘Somebody’ll call you, pick you up. | “有人会打电话给你,然后把你接走” |
[56:50] | ‘Probably Mike.’ | “可能会是迈克” |
[58:01] | Gal, got a minute? | 高尔,耽误你一分钟 |
[58:12] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[58:15] | Hello, Ted. | 你好, 泰迪. |
[58:17] | How did he seem, Gal? How did he come across? | 他怎么样, 高尔? 他怎么过来? |
[58:20] | – Who? – Don. | – 谁? – 邓 |
[58:22] | Don? He was all right. He was Don. Why? | 邓? 他很好啊,他是邓啊.怎么了? |
[58:25] | Just…trying to trace back. | 让我们回想一下 |
[58:27] | He was due back on Wednesday. | 他本来应该星期三回来的 |
[58:29] | He stayed with me Wednesday, left…Thursday. | 他星期三和我在一起, 星期四…离开的 |
[58:33] | – Yesterday? – Yeah. | – 昨天? – 是的 |
[58:34] | – That’s what I mean. – You take him to the airport? | – 就是昨天 – 你送他去机场的? |
[58:38] | – No. – You didn’t? | – 不 – 你没有? |
[58:39] | No, he got a cab. Why? | 没有,他坐出租车去的. 怎么了? |
[58:41] | You didn’t see him get on the plane? | 你没有看见他上飞机? |
[58:44] | No, not personally, no, but I know he got on. | 没有, 不是亲眼看见, 但我知道他上了飞机 |
[58:47] | How? | 怎么样? |
[58:48] | – He called me from Heathrow. – He called you? | – 他从希思罗打电话给我 – 他打电话给你? |
[58:52] | – Yeah. What’s happened? – Why’d he call? | – 是的,发生了什么事? – 他为什么要打电话给你? |
[58:54] | I don’t know, he said he’d landed safely. | 我不知道,他说他已经安全到达 |
[58:58] | I thought it was funny. | 我想这很好笑 |
[58:59] | Sorry, about this, Gal, but Don’s gone AWOL. | 很抱歉, 高尔,邓开小差了 |
[59:03] | – Oh. – You finished, Ted? | – 哦 – 你准备好了吗, 泰迪? |
[59:05] | – Yeah. – You can go back. | – 是的 – 你可以回去了 |
[59:08] | – We’ll be through in a minute. – Good to see you. | – 我们一分钟后到 – 见到你真高兴 |
[59:17] | (All laughing) | |
[59:41] | I’m just taking it step by step, what else can I do? | 我一步一步照做了,还能怎么样? |
[59:51] | Just one more day, darling, one more day. | 再等一天,亲爱的, 再等一天 |
[59:54] | That’s all it is, just one more day. | 只要一天时间就好了 |
[1:00:06] | Dee? Dee? | 迪?迪? |
[1:00:12] | I love you like a rose loves rainwater, | 我爱你,就像玫瑰爱雨水 |
[1:00:15] | like a leopard loves his partner in the jungle, like… | 就像森林里的豹子爱它的伴侣, 像… |
[1:00:19] | I don’t know what like I love you. | 难以表达我有多爱你 |
[1:00:28] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你,我爱你 |
[1:00:33] | I know you know. | 我知道你很清楚 |
[1:00:35] | I know. I know that. | 我知道. 我知道 |
[1:00:39] | I know you love me because I feel strong. | 我知道你爱我,是因为我很坚强 |
[1:00:47] | I have to go, I’ve got to get back. | 我要走了,我得回去了 |
[1:00:51] | I’m gonna hang up now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[1:00:56] | I just want you to do one thing for me. Just one. | 我只想你能为我做一件事, 只是一件 |
[1:01:04] | Just say my name for me. | 说一次我的名字给我听 |
[1:01:09] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[1:01:15] | Gal. | 高尔 |
[1:01:24] | (Men laughing) | |
[1:02:44] | This phone call from Heathrow, tell me what he said again. | 那个从希思罗打来的电话 告诉我他说了什么 |
[1:02:48] | Who, Don? I told you. | 谁, 邓? 我说过了 |
[1:02:53] | Tell me again. | 再说一次 |
[1:02:57] | – Just that he got back safe… – No. | – 他安全地到达了那里… – 不 |
[1:02:59] | – He didn’t do that. – How d’you mean? | – 他没有安全地到达那里 – 你是什么意思? |
[1:03:02] | – I mean he didn’t do that. – Yeah, he did. | – 我是说他没有安全地到达那里 – 他安全到达了 |
[1:03:05] | No, he didn’t. | 不,他没有 |
[1:03:10] | He didn’t phone you from Heathrow. | 他没有从希思罗打电话给你 |
[1:03:13] | I’m the one who got the call. If you know different, tell me. | 是我接的电话 如果你有不同的消息,告诉我 |
[1:03:21] | I don’t know, Ted. I don’t know what you’re getting at. | 我不知道, 泰迪. 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[1:03:25] | Don offered me a job, I said, “Yes, please”, he goes. | 邓让我参与这次行动, 我答应了, 他就走了 |
[1:03:32] | Next thing, he phones me from Heathrow | 然后,他从希思罗给我打电话 |
[1:03:34] | and says, “See you Friday night”. | 说, “星期五晚上见”. |
[1:03:37] | – That’s how he left it. – But he didn’t phone from Heathrow. | – 那就是他说的话 – 他没有从希思罗给你打电话 |
[1:03:41] | All right, he didn’t phone me from Heathrow, but he phoned me. | 好吧, 你说他没有从希思罗打电话 但实际上他打了啊 |
[1:03:52] | I’m not lying, Ted. | 我没有说谎, 泰迪 |
[1:04:03] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:04:09] | All right. | 好 |
[1:04:16] | – Good luck tonight. – Cheers. | – 今晚好运 – 干杯 |
[1:04:21] | I’m hurt! | 我受伤了! |
[1:05:31] | See you around. | 待会见 |
[1:05:41] | (Don) ‘Where there’s a will, and there is a fucking will…’ | (邓) “只要你有愿望,有他妈的愿望…” |
[1:05:46] | (Stan) ‘There’s a way. | (斯坦) “就会有办法” |
[1:05:48] | ‘And there is a fuckin’ way.’ | “就会有他妈的办法” |
[1:05:52] | (Ted) ‘There’s always a fuckin’ way.’ | (泰迪) “总会有办法的” |
[1:06:50] | How’s it going, Gal? | 怎么样, 高尔? |
[1:06:52] | We’re in there, Stan, but it ain’t getting any easier. | 我们下去了, 斯坦,但还是很困难 |
[1:06:56] | It’s just so fucking awkward. | 很是棘手 |
[1:07:00] | – What time is it? – Ten to twelve. | – 现在几点了? – 11∶50 |
[1:07:02] | – How long? – Another three hours, Ted. | – 还要多久? – 再过三个小时, 泰迪. |
[1:07:05] | – Maybe four. – Fuck that. Two, two and half. | – 或许要四个小时 – 不用这么多,大约两到两个半小时 |
[1:08:08] | (Don groaning) | |
[1:08:17] | (Growling) | |
[1:08:23] | (Shouting incoherently) | |
[1:08:31] | Oh, my God! Help me! | 噢,天哪,救救我 |
[1:08:48] | You’ve fucked hundreds! Fucked hundreds! | 你被几百人干过!被几百人干过! |
[1:09:01] | Jackie… | 杰琪… |
[1:09:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:19] | (Don) Help me, you cunt! | (邓)救救我,王八蛋! |
[1:09:27] | Get the fucking gun! | 拿起枪! |
[1:09:39] | (Don) Fat, fat, cunt, cunt! | (邓)肥猪!肥猪!王八蛋!王八蛋! |
[1:09:40] | Murdering twat! | 天杀的婊子! |
[1:09:51] | Bollock! | 混球! |
[1:09:56] | (Don mumbling incoherently) | |
[1:10:08] | I fucked Jackie. Fucked her. | 我干过杰琪.我干了她 |
[1:10:14] | Ask her, she’ll tell you. | 去问问她,她会告诉你的 |
[1:10:16] | I fucked her. | 我干过她 |
[1:10:20] | Yeah, well… | 好的… |
[1:10:22] | I’ve fucked you now, haven’t I? | 我现在已经干过你了,是吗? |
[1:10:28] | Right, Malky, get Gal out! | 是的,马尔基,放高尔出来! |
[1:10:49] | (All shouting) | |
[1:11:13] | Everyone all right? | 大家都好吗? |
[1:11:48] | (Hammering) | |
[1:12:56] | (Man) Wheel ’em out! | 拉上来! |
[1:12:58] | (Cheering) | |
[1:13:05] | (Laughing and shouting) | |
[1:13:23] | (Applause) | |
[1:13:30] | Gentlemen… | 先生们… |
[1:13:33] | – You’re all cunts. – (Laughter) | 你们都是王八蛋 |
[1:13:37] | You tired? | 你累了吗? |
[1:13:38] | No, I’m all right, actually, Ted. | 不,我没事,真的,泰迪. |
[1:13:41] | You’re a fucking millionaire now, ain’t ya? | 你现在是个百万富翁了,是吗? |
[1:14:02] | – I was gonna say… – Gal, no, no, you… | – 我想说… – 高尔, 不,你… |
[1:14:10] | Go on…What? | 说啊…怎么了? |
[1:14:14] | (Chuckling) | |
[1:14:19] | Congratulations, it went like a fucking dream. | 恭喜,这一切简直像是在做梦 |
[1:14:23] | Congratulations all round. | 真的应该祝贺 |
[1:14:27] | What’s the matter? You do not look happy. | 什么事?你好像很不开心 |
[1:14:30] | Me? No, I’m happy. I’m well happy. | 我?不,我很高兴,我真的很高兴 |
[1:14:33] | We’re all happy, mate. | 我们都很高兴,伙计 |
[1:14:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:39] | What’s with the bag? | 袋子里有什么? |
[1:14:42] | You, er… You shootin’ off? | 你, 呃… 你有所收获? |
[1:14:46] | Who, me? No. Well, yeah. I’ve got a plane to catch. | 谁, 我吗? 不. 嗯 我要赶飞机 |
[1:14:49] | – Have you? – Mm. | – 是吗? – 嗯 |
[1:14:54] | I’ll give you a lift. | 我送你一个礼物 |
[1:14:55] | – It’s all right, Ted… – Come on. | – 不客气, 泰迪… – 来吧 |
[1:15:03] | See you later, Stan. | 再见, 斯坦. |
[1:15:28] | I’ve just got to stop off for a minute. | 我要停一下 |
[1:15:32] | Is that all right? | 行吗? |
[1:15:35] | Yeah. Course. | 当然可以 |
[1:16:00] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:16:25] | (Doorbell) | |
[1:16:43] | (Doorbell) | |
[1:16:53] | (Harry) ‘Who is it?’ | (哈里) 谁? |
[1:16:56] | It’s Teddy. | 我是泰迪 |
[1:17:03] | What do you want? It’s ten past five. | 你想怎样? 都10点5分了 |
[1:17:07] | I know, I’m sorry. I need your help, something’s happened. | 对不起,我需要你的帮助, 发生了一些事情 |
[1:17:18] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[1:17:20] | (Teddy) Come in, Gal. | 进来, 高尔 |
[1:17:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:17:31] | I need a drink for my friend. Can you fix him one? | 我想和朋友喝一杯,能弄点酒吗? |
[1:17:40] | So, what are you having, Gal? | 你要什么酒,加尔? |
[1:17:44] | Um…I’ll have a whisky, please. | 嗯,我要威士忌 |
[1:17:50] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:18:11] | No, I’m all right. | 不,我没事 |
[1:18:32] | Where’s Don, Gal? | 邓在哪里,高尔? |
[1:18:39] | He never left Spain, I know that. | 他从来没有离开过西班牙,我知道 |
[1:18:46] | He never got on the plane. | 他根本没有上飞机 |
[1:18:48] | Well, he did, and he got off again. | 哦,他上过飞机, 但是又下去了 |
[1:18:54] | And there’s no record of him getting another flight. | 但是没有他上另外一架飞机的记录 |
[1:19:02] | I can only assume… he’s still in Spain. | 我只能猜测,他一定还在西班牙 |
[1:19:16] | I’m not into this any more, Ted. | 我不想再介入这些事情了, 泰迪 |
[1:19:38] | Spain, eh? | 西班牙吗? |
[1:19:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:19:43] | I must drop in sometime. | 有时间会去拜访一下 |
[1:19:47] | Pay my respects. | 以表示我的尊敬 |
[1:19:52] | How much did he say you were on for this? | 他给你开价多少? |
[1:19:55] | – He wasn’t specific… – I’m giving you a tenner. | – 他没有细说… – 我给你10块 |
[1:20:24] | I’ve only got twenties. | 我只有20一张的 |
[1:20:27] | You got change? | 你有零钱吗? |
[1:20:55] | You see… | 你看… |
[1:20:58] | if I cared, Gal… | 如果我在意的话, 高尔… |
[1:21:03] | if I fucking cared… | 如果我他妈的在意的话… |
[1:21:05] | if I gave a solitary fuck about Don… | 如果我只在意邓… |
[1:21:31] | Get out of the fucking car. | 给我滚下车去 |
[1:22:48] | (Aitch) Look, with this pill, they say you take it and that’s it. | (艾奇)你看, 用这种药, 他们说你只要吃下去 |
[1:22:52] | Your hair don’t grow, you don’t go bald, it stays the same. | 你的头发不会再长了 你不会变成光头,一直是这个样子 |
[1:22:56] | You have your hair cut once, in whatever style you want, | 你只要理一次发,不管什么样式都行 |
[1:22:59] | and it stays like that for the rest of your natural life. | 此后你的头发就永远是那个样子. |
[1:23:03] | It’s revolutionary. | 这是革命性的 |
[1:23:05] | (Jackie) What if you get fed up with your style, you berk? | (杰琪)傻瓜,如果你厌倦了你的发型, 该怎么办? |
[1:23:11] | Ahh… Well, that’s where the antidote comes in. | 自然有矫正的方法 |
[1:23:15] | – Oh! – Smart-arse. | – 噢! – 傻瓜 |
[1:23:17] | The whole process is reversible. | 整个过程是可逆的. |
[1:23:20] | You just take a different pill. | 你只要吃另一种药就可以了 |
[1:23:23] | Now, I’m not saying this is gonna happen next year | 我不是说这种事情明年就会有 |
[1:23:27] | but it will happen, it’s definitely coming. | 但是会有的,绝对会有的 |
[1:23:30] | Hairdressers are shitting themselves. | 理发师们会感到惭愧的 |
[1:23:33] | (Jackie laughing) Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:23:35] | They did a test with three monkeys, right? | 他们用三只猴子做试验,是吗? |
[1:23:38] | Gave ’em all a Beatles-style haircut. | 都给他们理了一个披头士的发型 |
[1:23:41] | They’ve been living with that cut for the past two years. | 两年过去了它们还是那个发型 |
[1:23:46] | And apparently, they’re very happy with it. | 显然,它们喜欢这个发型 |
[1:23:50] | (Deedee) I can’t listen to this! | 我不要听这个! |
[1:23:53] | You hungry, love? Shall I fix you a sandwich? | 你饿了吗,亲爱的? 我给你做个三明治好吗? |
[1:23:57] | Oh, yeah. That’d be lovely. | 哦,那太好了 |
[1:24:06] | (Don) ‘Told you you’d do the job.’ | (邓) “我说过你会干的” |
[1:24:09] | (Gal) ‘Yeah, well… you were right, Don. | (高尔) “是的,你说的对,邓” |
[1:24:15] | ‘Technically speaking, you were right. | “从技术上说,你是对的” |
[1:24:20] | ‘But you’re dead.’ | “但是你死了” |
[1:24:24] | So shut up. | 那么闭嘴吧 |
[1:24:40] | (Roars) | |
[1:24:50] | # When marimba rhythms start to play | |
[1:24:53] | # Dance with me | |
[1:24:55] | # Make me sway | |
[1:24:57] | # Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore | |
[1:25:01] | # Hold me close | |
[1:25:03] | # Sway me more | |
[1:25:05] | # Like a flower bending in the breeze | |
[1:25:09] | # Bend with me | |
[1:25:11] | # Sway with ease | |
[1:25:13] | # When we dance you have a way with me | |
[1:25:17] | # Stay with me, sway with me | |
[1:25:21] | # Other dancers may be on the floor | |
[1:25:25] | # Dear, but my eyes will see only you | |
[1:25:29] | # Only you have the magic technique | |
[1:25:33] | # When we sway I grow weak | |
[1:25:38] | # I can hear the sound of violins | |
[1:25:41] | # Long before | |
[1:25:43] | # It begins | |
[1:25:46] | # Make me thrill as only you know how | |
[1:25:49] | # Sway me smooth | |
[1:25:51] | # Sway me now | |
[1:26:56] | # When marimba rhythms start to play | |
[1:27:00] | # Dance with me | |
[1:27:02] | # Make me sway | |
[1:27:04] | # Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore | |
[1:27:07] | # Hold me close | |
[1:27:10] | # Sway me more | |
[1:27:12] | # Other dancers may be on the floor | |
[1:27:16] | # Dear, but my eyes will see only you | |
[1:27:20] | # Only you have the magic technique | |
[1:27:24] | # When we sway I grow weak | |
[1:27:28] | # I can hear the sound of violins | |
[1:27:32] | # Long before |