Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sex and the City(欲望都市01)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sex and the City(欲望都市01)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:欲望都市01
英文名称:Sex and the City
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:39] Year after year. 20-something women come to new york city 年复一年 正值花样年华的女孩们涌入纽约
[00:44] in search of the two L ‘s 追寻传说中的两个”L”
[00:47] Labels and love. “名牌”和”爱情”
[00:53] -Yeah. -He’s the best. -没错 -他最棒了
[00:56] Hot dress! 裙子很赞
[00:58] Twenty years ago. I was one of them. 20年前 我也是她们中的一员
[01:13] Having gotten the knack for labels early. 名牌对我来说 已经是老朋友了
[01:15] I concentrated on my search for love. 于是我专心追寻爱情
[01:18] Turns out. 结果呢
[01:19] A knockoff is not as easy to spot when it comes to love. 在爱情方面连A货都没得挑
[01:22] What? You’re married? 什么 你结婚了
[01:25] You fucking asshole! Motherfucker,you’re married? 操你大爷 狗日的 你结婚了?
[01:27] -Until it is. -I fucking hate you. -除非精仿 -我他妈想掐死你
[01:30] That is why you need help to spot them. 所以你需要一双帮你鉴定的慧眼
[01:32] Lots of help. 很多双慧眼
[01:34] Help also known as Charlotte York… 比如夏洛特·约克
[01:39] Miranda Hobbes… 米兰达·哈波斯…
[01:42] and Samantha Jones. 还有萨曼莎·琼斯
[01:44] Oh,my god,look at his. 老天 瞧瞧这小翘臀
[01:52] Oh,well. 郁闷
[01:55] My name is Carrie Bradshaw. And I’m a writer. 我是凯莉·布莱肖 职业撰稿人
[02:00] Year after year. My single girlfriends were my salvation. 年复一年 我的单贵女友们是我的避风港
[02:04] And as it turns out. my meal ticket. 而且 还当了我的饭票
[02:08] I’ve been dating since I was 15. 我从十五岁就交男朋友
[02:10] I’m exhausted. Where is he? 我精疲力尽了 他在哪儿啊
[02:12] Charlotte was looking for the perfect love. 夏洛特一直在寻找那个完美的他
[02:14] -Trey can’t get it up. -Well. Almost perfect. -崔患了阳痿 -好吧 十全九美
[02:17] I’m becoming a jew. 我皈依犹太教了
[02:23] We’re not barren,we’re reproductively challenged. 我们不是不孕 只是怀孕有点挑战性
[02:26] -They’re giving us a baby. -That’s our baby. -他们给了咱一个宝宝 -我们的宝宝
[02:29] So Charlotte and Harry journeyed to china and back… 于是 哈里和夏洛特奔了中国一趟
[02:32] for their daughter. Lily. 为了他们的女儿 莉莉
[02:35] Miranda was a disciple of tough love. 米兰达信仰坚韧的爱情
[02:38] Bye. Great sex. 再见 做的很爽
[02:42] -Steve,I’m pregnant. -You’re what? -斯蒂夫 我怀孕了 -你怎么了?
[02:43] Carrie. 凯莉
[02:44] I,Miranda Hobbes,take you,Steve Brady… 我 米兰达·哈波斯 选择你 斯蒂夫·布莱迪
[02:48] And Miranda journeyed to brooklyn for Brady and Steve. 米兰达为了布莱迪和斯蒂夫 奔了布鲁克林
[02:51] Who wants a popsicle? 谁要吃冰棍
[02:53] Oh,man. Boy. 别 小屁孩
[02:55] Samantha’s love was sex. 萨曼莎的爱等于性
[02:58] Lots of sex. 欲女焚身
[03:00] I’m dating a guy with the funkiest-tasting spunk. 和我约会这家伙精液臭毙了
[03:03] Can I cancel my rice pudding? 我的米饭布丁不要了
[03:04] And then she found a man that combined sex and love. 这时他找到了性与爱的完美结合体
[03:08] I’m gonna help you be a star. 我要捧红你
[03:11] Yes,he is interested… 是的 他感兴趣
[03:13] So Samantha journeyed to hollywood 所以萨曼莎为了电视明星
[03:15] with television star Smith Jerrod. 史密斯·杰罗德奔了好莱坞
[03:18] As for me. I was looking for something big. 至于我 我的目标比较大
[03:23] Get in. 上车
[03:25] Mr. Big. 大人物
[03:26] turns out when that big love comes along. 结果当大爱如山倒
[03:30] It’s not always easy. 绝非易事
[03:31] Just tell me I’m the one. 告诉我 我是你的命中注定
[03:33] And despite all the other chapters of my life… 在我生命的所有篇章中
[03:36] no one was ever quite big enough until 没有谁是不可承受之重 直到…
[03:39] Carrie,you’re the one. 凯莉 你就是我的命中注定
[03:41] And just like that. I was. 就这样 我爱了
[03:45] Three books and three years later… 出了三本书 过去了三年
[03:48] we still feel like those four single girls. 我们骨子里还是那四个单贵女生
[03:52] And even though time had moved us on… 虽然时光匆匆流逝
[03:55] I managed to stay exactly where I was 我依然保持着最初的心境
[04:01] In love. 爱着
[04:15] -Thank you. -You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[04:17] I got a good feeling about this one,kid. 丫头 我有预感这次不错的
[04:19] Oh,I hope so. I’ve always loved this block. 希望如此 我一直喜欢这个街区
[04:22] Hi,3c? 3楼C室
[04:25] Finding the perfect apartment in new york city… 在纽约找到一间如意的公寓
[04:28] is like finding the perfect partner. It can take years. 和找到如意郎君一样 是场持久战
[04:31] -So how many is this? -Thirty-three. -这是看过的第几间了 -33
[04:35] Lucky 33. 幸运33
[04:41] The worst. I just left you a message. 最糟糕的 我刚给你留了言
[04:44] And the kitchen’s through here. 这里就是厨房
[04:47] That’s the window with the best view. 那是房间里视野最好的窗户
[04:50] Thirty-four? Lucky 34? 要不去34号 幸运34
[04:55] Well,if anything else opens up,let us know. 哪里有待售房 通知我们哦
[04:58] We’re very interested in this building. 我们很喜欢这幢楼
[05:01] I do have another apartment 我手头确实还有一套
[05:02] that’s not even on the market yet. 还没有公开出售
[05:04] Care to take a look? 想看看吗
[05:05] -Sure. -Sure. -当然 -当然
[05:06] All right,then. 那请吧
[05:09] It’s more than you were looking to pay. 价格远远高于你们的预算
[05:12] -How much more? -More. -有多高 -很高
[05:22] So this is where they keep the light. 原来阳光都跑这儿来了
[05:25] Oh,my god. 上帝啊
[05:28] I have died and gone to real-estate heaven. 我升天了 来到了人间天堂
[05:34] Just a simple home for two. 简单的两人小窝
[05:37] And across the rooftop terrace… 顶楼的露台那边
[05:40] What,Nirvana? 是什么 天堂吗
[05:47] Hello. I live here. 哈罗 我住这呢
[05:50] Your wife has quite a sense of humor. 您妻子真有幽默感啊
[05:53] -They’re not married. -He’s my boyfriend. -他们还没有结婚 -他是我男朋友
[05:57] This way. 这边请
[06:00] Aren’t I a little old to be introduced as your boyfriend? 做你男朋友我是不是太老了点儿
[06:04] Point taken. From now on,you’ll be my man-friend. 意见采纳 现在开始 你就是我的男颜知己
[06:08] -That sounds like a dog. -Well,if the shoe fits… -怎么听起来像只狗 -本来就是嘛
[06:11] And this is the master bedroom. 这里是主卧
[06:15] It’s hideous. I hate it. Hurts my eyes. 丑死了 我讨厌这里 我可怜的眼睛
[06:21] -How is this place even available? -Nasty divorce. -这么好的房子居然待售 -万恶的离婚咯
[06:25] If you live here,what is there to fight about? 都住这儿了 还折腾什么
[06:36] Well,now I understand the divorce. 我现在知道他们为什么离婚了
[06:38] I can build you a better closet. 我给你改个好衣橱
[06:43] Welcome home,baby. 欢迎回家 宝贝
[06:45] Can…? Can we afford this? 我们…我们买得起吗
[06:50] I got it. 我搞定
[06:52] Okay,let’s sign some contracts. 好 签合约吧
[06:55] I got it. Just like that. you know… 我搞定 就完了
[06:56] “I got it” just Like he was picking up a check for coffee or something “我搞定” 就像买杯咖啡什么的那么轻松
[06:59] It sounds perfect. 太完美了
[07:00] Except for the closet,which Big says he can redo. 除了那衣橱 不过大人物说会改造
[07:02] And he says the kitchen needs work. 他还说 厨房需要重装一下
[07:04] Of course,I don’t know about that 当然 那方面我完全菜鸟
[07:05] because I keep sweaters in my stove. 因为我把毛衣放橱柜里
[07:07] So he bought it and you’ll live there with him. 所以他买下来 你就和他同居咯
[07:10] Yes,together. That’s right. 对 住一起了 没错
[07:11] But he’ll own it,so you’re keeping your own place,right? 可房是他的 所以你还留着自己的公寓喽?
[07:14] I haven’t figured out the details,but yes I’m a smart girl. 我还没琢磨这些呢 但是没错 我是个聪明人
[07:17] And I’m sure I’ll figure out something that I’m comfortable with. 一定能想出个两全其美的办法来
[07:19] I just wanna be sure that you’re being smart here. 我就是想确定在这方面你也没犯糊涂
[07:21] And I love you for that. 你真好 我爱你
[07:22] But for now,can’t you stop worrying for me… 但是现在 你能不能别替我担心了
[07:26] and just go ahead and feel what I want you to feel,jealous? 闭上眼睛享受吧 你无法抗拒 嫉妒
[07:29] Oh jealous of me living 嫉妒我吧
[07:32] in this gorgeous penthouse in Manhattan. 嫉妒我搬到曼哈顿的美景阁楼里吧
[07:35] -All right,I’m jealous. -Thanks. -好吧 我嫉妒 -谢谢
[07:37] You live in real-estate heaven and I live in brooklyn. 你住在人间天堂 我住在布鲁克林
[07:40] New york magazine said brooklyn is the new manhattan. 纽约杂志说布鲁克林是新的曼哈顿
[07:43] Whoever wrote that lives in brooklyn. 甭管谁写的 肯定住在布鲁克林
[07:45] Hey,there she is. Hey,hollywood. 她在那儿呢 好莱坞一姐
[07:49] Oh,lady. Hi. 淑女
[07:52] -How was your flight? -Fabulous. -路上顺利么 -棒极了
[07:55] Let’s go in. I’m so excited. Show us. -我们进去吧 我激动死了 -我们要看
[07:58] It was a rare occasion that brought 这是个难得的场合
[08:00] all types of new york women together. 聚集了纽约各型各类的女性
[08:03] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:05] Blair Eikenn was a waitress turned model 布莱尔·艾尔肯由服务生摇身变成模特
[08:08] turned actress 变成演员
[08:09] turned billionaire’s girlfriend who came home one night 再变成亿万富翁女朋友
[08:12] to find herself unceremoniously turned out on the street. 结果一夜之间悲剧性的变成流落街头
[08:17] And now she was getting the ultimate breakup revenge 如今的她开始了终极大复仇
[08:20] An embarrassing and very public auction… 一个有点难堪的公开拍卖会
[08:23] of all the jewelry he had given her when they were happy. 拍卖甜蜜期里他送她的所有珠宝
[08:26] There it is. My baby. 在这呢 我的宝贝儿
[08:29] Oh,she’s a beauty. 真是个尤物
[08:31] When I saw it in the catalog, and I said to Smith, 我在目录里发现它的时候就对史密斯说
[08:34] This flower ring is the essence of me. 这只花戒就是我的化身
[08:36] One of a kind, filled with fire. 独一无二 风华绝代
[08:39] -And a little too much. -Exactly. -还有点过分招摇 -正解
[08:42] Let’s go spend some of my hard-earned hollywood money. 我们去挥霍好莱坞挣来的血汗钱吧
[08:46] And now lot 39,the flower ring. 39号拍卖品 花戒
[08:48] That’s it. 到它了
[08:50] We’d like to start the bidding on this at $10,000,please. 这件物品的起拍价是一万美金 请出价
[08:53] At ten-thousand doll… thank you,madam. At 10,000. 一万美金… 谢谢您 女士 一万
[08:56] Fifteen thousand. At $15,000. 一万五千 现在是一万五千美金
[08:59] Hey,she’s bidding for somebody on the phone. 她在用电话替人叫价
[09:02] -That’s not fair. -Bitch. -这不公平 -贱货
[09:05] The gloves are off. 开掐了
[09:07] At $30,000. Now it’s against you. Thirty-five thousand. 三万美金 有人竞价吗 三万五
[09:10] -I work hard,I deserve this. -At 40,000 now. -我工作那么努力 该归我 -四万美金
[09:13] At 40? forty thousand? Forty thousand,thank you. 有人叫四万吗 四万美金 谢谢
[09:16] Forty-five thousand. At $45,000. Now 50,000? 四万五 现在是四万五千美金 有人加价到五万吗
[09:20] Fifty fucking thousand. 他妈的五万!
[09:23] At 50,000. Fifty-five thousand? At $55,000 against you. 五万了 有叫五万五吗 竞价五万五千美金
[09:28] Would you like to say 60? 你是否加价到六万
[09:29] Sixty to our colorful bidder? At 60,000? 美丽的女士要加价到六万吗
[09:32] I draw the line at 50. 我的预算是五万
[09:37] I thought this auction would be more fun, 我以为拍卖会更有意思
[09:39] but it’s kind of sad. 结果有点伤感
[09:40] Isn’t it? 谁说不是
[09:41] I thought it was just sad for me because I know her. 我以为就我伤感呢 因为我认识她
[09:45] But it really is sad,huh? 但确实挺伤感的哈
[09:47] And it’s funny because they were so happy. 搞笑的是他们以前那么幸福
[09:49] -Yeah,till they weren’t. -I know,right? -是啊 突然梦醒了 -就是说 对吧
[09:53] We all told her to get married but she didn’t wanna listen. 我们都叫她结婚 她就是不听
[09:57] He’d been married three times before 他之前结过三次婚
[09:59] so she let it ride… 所以她就任他去了
[10:01] and then she came home one night 然后有天晚上回到家
[10:02] and he had locked her out. 他把她关在了门外
[10:05] She didn’t even have anywhere to live. 她连住的地方都没有
[10:07] Such a shame. After 10 years. 真是丢死人了 过了十年了
[10:10] She was a smart girl… 直到坠入情网之前
[10:12] till she fell in love. 她都是个聪明的女人
[10:23] I’m thinking… 我在考虑…
[10:26] l’m going to sell my apartment… 卖了我的公寓
[10:29] and put the money towards heaven on 5th. 把钱投到第五大道的天堂
[10:31] Why? You love your apartment. 为什么 你喜欢自己的公寓啊
[10:33] I know,but there’s plenty of room in the new place and… 是啊 但是新家里地方挺大的
[10:38] And besides,I… 而且我…
[10:41] I want to make us a life there. 我希望我们能在那里安家
[10:44] You know,I… I want it to be ours. 我希望它是属于我们两个的
[10:47] It is ours. I bought it for us. 是我们的啊 我买给我们俩的
[10:51] And that’s so amazing,but you bought it. 那再好不过了 但还是你买的
[10:55] So really it’s your place and… 所以事实上还是你的房子…
[10:58] if anything were to happen… 而且一旦有什么变动…
[11:01] What’s going to happen? 会有什么变动
[11:02] Come on, I have to be smart here. 我得留个心眼啊
[11:03] We’re not married,I’d have no legal rights… 我们还没结婚 法律上我没有…
[11:07] you know,to to this home that I built 对这个家 我没有
[11:12] with you. 所有权的
[11:16] Did you wanna get married? 想结婚么
[11:21] Well,I didn’t… I didn’t think that was an option. 我没… 考虑过有这个可能
[11:25] What if it was an option? 如果有这个可能呢
[11:29] Why? What,do you wanna get married? 怎么会 你…你想结婚了吗
[11:31] I wouldn’t mind being married to you. 我不介意和你结婚
[11:34] Would you mind being married to me? 你介意和我结婚吗
[11:37] No. no,not if… not if that’s what you wanted. 不会 只要… 只要你有这个打算的话
[11:44] I mean,is…? Is that what you want? 我是说…那么… 你要结婚吗
[11:48] I want you. 我要你
[11:51] So… 所以…
[11:55] So…? 那…
[11:57] Really? We’re…? We’re getting married? 真的吗 我们… 我们要结婚吗?
[11:59] We’re getting married. 我们结婚吧
[12:00] -Should we get you a diamond? -No,no. -要钻戒吗 -不 不用
[12:04] Just get me a really big closet. 给我做个超大号的衣帽间就成
[12:08] So the other night big and I were talking about… 前两天晚上 我和大在讨论…
[12:14] you know,moving in together and our future… 你们知道啦 住一起啊 未来啊什么的…
[12:19] and,you know,what makes sense as we move forward and… 而且 有了划时代的…大进展
[12:23] well… 就是…
[12:26] we decided to get married. 我们决定结婚了
[12:31] -And I’m deaf. -I’m so excited! -我听不见了 -我好激动啊
[12:33] -Everybody is looking. -Sorry! -别人都看着呢 -抱歉
[12:36] I’m so sorry,everyone… 朋友们 我很抱歉
[12:37] but this is my friend and she just got engaged. 这是我的朋友 她刚刚订婚了
[12:41] And she has been going out with the man for 10 years. 她和这个男人交往了整整 10年了啊
[12:51] I’m mortified. 我囧
[12:52] There is literally a ringing in my ear. 我的耳朵嗡嗡地响
[12:56] And the big news was about to go bicoastal. 这个大消息要飘洋过海
[12:58] Samantha Jones. 萨曼莎·琼斯
[12:59] Well,I made a little decision I hope you’ll be happy about. 我做了个小决定 我希望你听了会高兴
[13:04] Oh,honey,you finally got Botox. 甜心 你终于打肉毒杆菌了
[13:07] No,I did not get Botox. 没 我没打那个
[13:09] I’m telling you,Carrie,you’re gonna love it. 我和你说吧 凯莉 你会爱死它的
[13:11] I did not call… 我电话…
[13:12] -to talk about botox. -Well,I’m just saying. -不是说肉毒杆菌的 -说说而已嘛
[13:15] So last week… 就在上个星期…
[13:18] after the auction. I started thinking about my options. 拍卖会之后 我开始替自己做打算
[13:21] -Right. -And,um… -好事 -然后呢…
[13:24] Well,Big and I decided to get married. 我和大人物决定结婚了
[13:30] -Really? -Yeah. -真的 -是啊
[13:34] Well,that’s great. 那挺好
[13:37] You sounded more excited about the botox. 说到肉毒杆菌你还要激动些
[13:39] Honey,I am excited for you, 亲爱的 我为你感到高兴的
[13:42] but you know me. 但是你知道我这个人
[13:43] I don’t really believe in marriage. 我都不信婚姻这档子事的
[13:45] Now,botox,on the other hand,that works every time. 相反的 肉毒杆菌还要可靠些
[13:49] Honey,I… I gotta go. 亲爱的 我得挂了
[13:51] We can catch up when I’m in town next week. 下礼拜我回来以后再聚吧
[14:08] I think I was in shock. 我承认我被吓到了
[14:10] I mean. It’s you getting married. 我是说 是你要结婚
[14:13] This is not some random person,it’s you. 这可不是路人甲 是你啊
[14:15] Yeah,I hear you. 听着呢
[14:16] I thought that after that big mess with Aidan, 我觉得结束了艾登那段乱七八糟的事
[14:18] You’d never wanna get married. 你是不会再想结婚的
[14:21] So I put you in my “we’re never getting married” file. 所以我把你归入”打死不结婚”这类人里了
[14:24] Now I’m gonna have to take you out of that file. 现在我不得不给你重新归类
[14:27] Well,I’m sorry about all the extra paperwork. 不好意思让你倒来倒去的归类
[14:31] You’ll get my bill. 等着收我的账单吧
[14:32] Samantha,it just feels so different this time. 萨曼莎 这一次真的很特别
[14:35] You know, there is no cliche romantic kneeing on one knee 没有 俗不可耐和单膝跪地
[14:40] It’s just… 就只是…
[14:42] two grownups making a decision 两个成年人决定
[14:45] about spending their lives together. 以后要在一起过日子而已
[14:47] Well,I’m happy for you. 好吧 我真替你高兴
[14:50] Oh,and hey,one more thing. 对了 还有件事
[14:52] I want you to be maid of honor. 我想你来做伴娘
[14:57] How do you feel about that? 意下如何呢
[14:58] The same with you feel about botox. 参考你对肉毒杆菌的感受
[15:00] Painful and unnecessary. 既痛苦又多余
[15:02] 74,75,76. Seventy-six guests. 74 75 76个客人
[15:06] Seventy-five sounds better. 75个要好些
[15:07] A small wedding of 75 guests. 75人出席的迷你婚礼
[15:11] Seventy-six trombones,yes. Seventy-six guests,no. 吹76支萧 没毛病 请76个客人 有毛病
[15:14] As a wedding gift. Charlotte had given me… 夏洛特送我的生日礼物是…
[15:16] Anthony Marantino. Friend and wedding planner. 安东妮·马兰蒂诺– 朋友兼职婚礼策划
[15:19] All right. 好吧
[15:21] Well,that’s… 我看看…
[15:23] Cutthroat. I love it. I hope you’re this decisive… 冷血 我喜欢 希望到了决定
[15:26] when it comes to location and the dress. 结婚地点和礼服的时候也能这么果断
[15:28] I found the dress. 我找到礼服了
[15:29] -What? When? -Yeah,the other day. I have it. -什么 啥时候 -是啊 前几天 我买了
[15:34] -This is gonna be good. -I am so excited. -我好期待 -我好激动
[15:38] Okay. 好的
[15:40] Here it is. 就是这件
[15:46] That was the exact reaction I was aiming for. 我要的就是你们这个反应
[15:49] It’s pretty,but it’s… it’s so simple. 挺漂亮的 就是… 太简单了
[15:52] It’s simple and classic. 简单就是美
[15:55] When I saw it, I thought, 我一看到它 我就想
[15:57] that is what I should marry big in. 嫁给大人物就穿它了
[16:00] -Well,who’s it by? What’s the label? -No one. -谁设计的 什么牌子呢 -杂牌
[16:02] I found it at a vintage shop. 我在一间成衣店找到的
[16:05] The bride wore a dress by no one. 穿着杂牌礼服的新娘
[16:08] Oh,come on,you know I’m gonna merchandise it up… 哎呀 我会给它改一下
[16:11] -style it up with some shoes. Right. -配双时髦的鞋子 -好
[16:14] The invitation is fancier than the dress. 邀请函都比这衣服漂亮
[16:16] -I heard that. -I meant you to. -我可听见了 -就是说给你听的
[16:19] Don’t tell anyone. 偷偷吃哦
[16:30] the ultimate single gal. Carrie Bradshaw. 终极剩女 凯莉·布莱肖今秋
[16:33] Will be married in Manolos… 将踩着马诺洛的高跟
[16:35] to new york financier John James Preston come fall. 下嫁纽约金融巨头约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿
[16:39] Our wedding’s on page six. 我们结婚的消息上了第六版
[16:41] Who would put that in there? 谁登那个上去的啊
[16:42] proving to single gals everywhere 向所有的单身女性们宣告
[16:45] That there can be a happy ending over 40. 40岁也有春天
[16:51] -Carrie. -Congratulations. -凯莉 -恭喜你
[16:52] It seemed everywhere I went. 貌似无论我走到哪儿
[16:54] People had seen page six. 那儿的人都看过第六版
[16:56] Even people you didn’t expect. 包括意想不到的那些人
[16:57] Like my vogue editor. Enid. 比如《Vogue》的编辑 伊妮德
[17:00] We’re putting together our annual age issue… 我们要做年度分年龄段特刊
[17:02] and we’d like you to do 40. 我们想由你做40岁年龄段的
[17:04] -Great. Who am I interviewing? -No. -好的 要我访问谁 -不是
[17:06] You. You are 40. 是你 40岁的素材
[17:09] I want you to be featured in the magazine as the 40-year-old… 我想把你作为杂志这次40岁女性的原型
[17:13] And here’s the brilliant twist. Bride. 这里有个很棒的破折号–新娘
[17:17] Wait,I’m… I would be in the magazine? 等等 我… 要上杂志吗
[17:21] In bridal couture. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity… 穿着新娘礼服 这可是千载难逢的好机会啊
[17:24] so spare me a week of faux soul-searching and… 给你一周时间做个虚伪的思想斗争…
[17:28] just say yes. 然后点头
[17:30] Enid,I am so very flattered,but honestly,l… 伊妮德 我真的很受宠若惊 但说实话我…
[17:33] Carrie,vogue designers. 凯莉《Vogue》御用设计师
[17:35] Vogue photographers. 《Vogue》御用摄影师
[17:37] Vogue airbrushing. 《Vogue》御用彩妆
[17:39] Nod your head. Yes. 点头 说好
[17:45] Thank you. It will be a sensation. 谢谢 会很轰动的
[17:47] We’re calling it “the last single girl.” 我们打算把主题定为”最后一个单身女郎”
[17:50] Well,I’m hardly the last single girl. 最后一个还排不到我头上吧
[17:54] No,but 40 is the last age a woman 对 但是对于女人来说40岁是
[17:56] can be photographed in a wedding gown… 是穿婚纱最后的年龄
[17:59] without the unintended diane arbus subtext. 不像黛安.阿勃斯的作品一样毫无美感
[18:02] I thought the issue was “great style at every age.” 我以为特刊主题是”不管几岁都很美”
[18:05] Style,yes. Bride,no. 美 没错 新娘 没戏
[18:13] Just your typical wednesday. 和往常的星期三一样
[18:16] Hanging out with old friends like stanford blatch… 和老朋友聚聚 比如斯坦福·布拉齐
[18:19] and new friends like vera wang. 还有新朋友王薇薇(著名华裔时装设计师)
[18:22] She’s looking at home for someone 对于一个没有新娘基因的人来说
[18:23] who didn’t think she had the bride gene. 她算相当放得开了
[18:26] Well,I guess with the right man… 我猜因为上对花轿
[18:27] And the right dress. 还穿对婚纱
[18:29] When I get married,I’m wearing something like that 人家结婚的时候也要穿这么美的
[18:32] only bigger. 只是大一号
[18:34] Beauty. Hot. 漂亮 性感
[18:37] And Carolina Herrera. 以及卡罗琳娜·海莱拉 (以下均为顶级设计师品牌)
[18:42] Nothing fancy,but it’s beautiful. Good work. 不很出彩 但是挺美的 做得好
[18:57] And Christian Lacroix. 克里斯汀·拉克鲁瓦
[19:09] And Lanvin. 郎万
[19:15] And Dior. 迪奥
[19:25] And Oscar de la Renta. 奥斯卡·德拉伦塔
[19:31] And finally. Vivienne Westwood. 最后是薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德
[19:36] A dress so special… 一套特别到
[19:38] it could bring a wedding tear 让最不相信婚姻的女人
[19:41] from even the most unbelieving of women. 为之落泪的婚纱
[19:49] And then. The impossible happened. 之后 奇迹发生了
[20:02] Dear Carrie, I saw your photo from theVogue shoot. 亲爱的凯莉 我看了《Vogue》给你拍的婚纱照
[20:03] This dress belongs to you. Vivienne Westwood 这件婚纱属于你 薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德
[20:20] And just like that… 就这样…
[20:22] Vivienne Westwood kicked my sweet little suit’s ass. 薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德完胜可爱小礼服
[20:35] Lean? 靠靠
[20:43] Are you the last person in new york still 全纽约市还在图书馆借书的人
[20:45] taking out library books? 就剩你了吧
[20:47] I love the smell. 我喜欢这味道
[20:53] Oh. That’s an oldie. 这书有年头了
[20:56] Love letters of great men. Volume one. 名人的情书 第一卷
[20:59] -Oh,am I in there? -No,no. -有我的吗 -没有
[21:01] But some of your classmates are, 但你的同学倒是榜上有名
[21:03] like Voltaire,Napoleon. 伏尔泰 拿破仑什么的
[21:07] Young lady,you need to get glasses. 小姐 你需要配副老花镜了
[21:09] No,I don’t. I have yours. 不要 戴你的就行
[21:11] Okay,here’s Napoleon. 好吧 拿破仑的这篇
[21:14] My dearest Josephine, 我亲爱的约瑟芬
[21:16] I wake consumed with thoughts of you. 你的一颦一笑将我从睡梦中托起
[21:18] Typical short guy. Gives it all away upfront. 典型的小人 赤裸裸地表白
[21:21] Why are you reading this? 看这个干嘛
[21:22] It’s research for my new book. 为我的新书做素材
[21:24] -Oh. what’s it about? -Love. -什么题材的 -爱情
[21:28] I used to write about finding love. 我以前都写寻找爱情的题材
[21:30] Now I wanna write about 现在我想改写
[21:31] what happens after you’ve found it. 找到真爱后的题材
[21:34] Interesting. 有意思
[21:36] -What happens? -Mm. Stay tuned. -什么样的续集 -且听下回分解
[21:39] Oh,here,listen. It’s Beethoven. 听这篇 贝多芬的
[21:42] Bring it,Ludwig. 念吧 路德维格(贝多芬)
[21:46] my thoughts go out to you,my immortal beloved. 你就这样占据了我的思念 我永恒的爱人
[21:49] I can live only wholly with you or not at all. 没有你 我在爱的世界里寸步难行
[21:53] Good stuff. 写得好
[21:55] Be calm my life,my all. 要沉静 我的生命 我的一切
[21:57] Only by calm consideration of our existence… 因为只有沉静地思索我们的存在
[22:00] can we achieve our purpose to live together. 才能完成我们共同生活的目标
[22:03] Oh,continue to love me. 要继续爱着我
[22:05] Never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. 那颗最忠诚的爱你的心永远不会迷失
[22:09] Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours. 永远属于你 永远属于我 永远是我们的
[22:18] Have you ever written me a love letter? 你有给我写过情书吗
[22:21] Does a love fax count? 情传真算数么
[22:23] When have I ever gotten a love fax? 我啥时候收到过情传真啊
[22:26] -Oh,I’m sure my secretary sent you one at some point. -Yeah. -我确定某一天我的秘书给你发过 -好吧
[22:30] What can I tell you,baby? It’s not my style. 说什么好呢 宝贝 这不是我的风格
[22:34] Besides,those guys had to write. 况且 这些人不写不行啊
[22:35] They were separated from their loves… 因为战争或是很远的距离
[22:38] by wars and hundreds and hundreds of miles. 与爱人分隔两地
[22:41] I’m right here. 而我就在这里
[22:43] Hello. 哈罗
[22:47] -You make me very happy. -Yeah. Put it in writing. -你让我感到幸福 -得了 留着写情书里
[22:52] With my mind prenuptially preoccupied. 为了筹备结婚而脑袋昏昏
[22:54] I became delinquent with my library books. 我成了久拖不还的借书人
[22:57] So now the tragic love stories of wuthering heights and 这下《呼啸山庄》的悲剧爱情
[23:01] love story were going to cost me more than a few tears. 和《爱情故事》赚得就不仅仅是眼泪了
[23:03] Excuse me,which way is the wedding? 请问 婚礼怎么走
[23:05] Up the stairs. 楼上
[23:18] It was perfect. 完美
[23:20] Big and I would be married in the classic new york landmark… 大人物和我将在纽约古老的地标举行婚礼
[23:24] that housed all the great love stories. 这里封藏了所有的伟大爱情故事
[23:31] Where is the waiter with the check? 服务生怎么还没拿账单来
[23:32] Jeez,Miranda,relax. Magda hasn’t even finished yet. 米兰达 别着急 玛格达还没吃完呢
[23:36] I still have a brief to work on when I get home. 回家我还有个简报要做
[23:39] -I have to go to the bathroom. -I’ll take him. -我要上厕所 -我带他去
[23:43] Thank you,Magda. 谢谢玛格达
[23:45] We’re gonna wash that beautiful face. Come,darling. 咱们去洗洗小脸蛋 走吧宝贝
[23:51] What? 干嘛
[23:52] We can’t let the hard-working nanny finish her supper? 我们不能让这么勤快的保姆连顿饭都吃不完
[23:55] I’m sorry,I’m exhausted. Brady woke me up at 5 a.m. 对不起 我很累 布莱迪五点就把我弄醒了
[23:59] -Hey,he woke me up too. -Yeah. -他也把我弄醒了 -好嘛
[24:02] We gotta stop letting Brady come into our bed. 得禁止布莱迪和我们一起睡了
[24:09] You got milk on your top lip. 你的上嘴唇沾了牛奶
[24:13] What now? 又怎么了
[24:14] -It’s like you’re always criticizing me. -I am not. -你好像总是在挑我的刺 -我没有
[24:18] You wanna go through life with foam 你想没人提醒你
[24:20] On your lip and no one ever telling you? 嘴巴上挂着奶泡过一辈子吗
[24:30] Anything you wanna tell me? 有话和我说么
[24:39] Hm. Is there anything you wanna tell me? 有什么要告诉我的吗
[24:52] Wait. Wait. Don’t come already. 等等 别先高潮
[24:54] No,wait. Get on top. 等下 换你在上面
[24:57] Let’s just get it over with. 赶快完事得了
[25:04] I mean,we gotta get up in four and a half hours. 我是说还有四个半小时就该起床了
[25:09] We never have sex and you wanna get it over with? 我们都没性生活 你还让我快点
[25:17] Steve,we have sex. 斯蒂夫 我们有性生活
[25:19] When was the last time we had sex? 那上次咱们做爱是什么时候了
[25:27] There was snow on the ground. 那时候还有积雪好吧
[25:36] -How often do you guys have sex? -Sex. -你们多久做一次爱 -做爱
[25:39] -Miranda,please. -What? -米兰达 拜托 -干嘛
[25:41] She’s 3. She doesn’t know what it means. 她才3岁 不懂那是什么意思
[25:44] I’m 41 and I still don’t know what it means. 我41了 也还是不懂啊
[25:46] I know,but she is repeating everything. 我明白 但她什么都学着说啊
[25:48] If I’d known the girl talk was gonna be on lockdown, 要是知道八卦聚会还有口禁
[25:51] I wouldn’t have flown 3000 miles. 我才不飞3000里回来呢
[25:52] No,we can talk. Let’s just not use that word. 别啊 我们可以聊 就是别提那个词
[25:56] Fine. How often do you guys? 好嘛 你们多久做一次
[25:59] -Color? -Thank you. -画 -谢谢
[26:01] I can’t color enough. 我永远画不够
[26:03] I could color all day every day. 我可以没日没夜地作画
[26:06] If I had my way,I would use every crayon in my box. 只要在兴头上 我会用掉最后一只画棒
[26:10] We get it. You love to color. 收到 你喜欢作画
[26:13] Why are you asking? 问这个干嘛
[26:15] Well,last night Steve and I were coloring,and I was just 昨天晚上 我和斯蒂夫在作画 我快要…
[26:21] about to…come. I’m sorry,there’s no crayon equivalent. 高潮 不好意思 这不是没词换嘛
[26:24] And he wanted to switch positions, and I said, 然后他想换体位 我就说
[26:28] let’s just get it over with. 赶快完事得了
[26:32] -He kept trying to make it last longer. -This is bad? -他老是想更持久些 -这不好么
[26:35] It is when you have a full-time job. 你有个全职工作就不好
[26:36] I have a full-time job. 我有啊
[26:38] You don’t also have a 5-year-old, 但你没有5岁小孩
[26:40] play dates, PTA meetings… 约会和家长会
[26:41] and a mother-in-law in a rest home with advancing alzheimer’s. 养老院还住着个日益痴呆的婆婆
[26:45] We’re just going through a no-coloring phase. 我们只是在一个无画期
[26:48] -It comes and goes,right? -Every couple is different. -反反复复的不是吗 -每家不一样的
[26:51] Harry and I make love two,three times a week. 我和哈里每周做两三次
[26:54] Great,now I feel worse. 很好 我更囧了
[26:55] Well,when was the last time for you? 你们上一次是什么时候
[26:59] -Six months ago. -Oh,my. -半年前 -神啊
[27:03] It sounds long. 听起来挺久远
[27:05] -But… but that’s a dry spell. -I bet it is. -但… 那是冷淡期 -还用说
[27:08] Hey,Carrie. what about you and big? 凯莉 你和大人物呢
[27:12] Come on. I told. Tell. 真是的 我都说了 快
[27:16] But I will tell you this. 但是透露一点
[27:18] When big colors… 大作画的时候
[27:22] he rarely stays inside the lines. 很少按常理出牌
[27:25] Well,this has been very helpful. 你真是帮了大忙
[27:38] John? 约翰
[27:47] Come here. 过来
[27:57] Totally outside the lines. 完全没有牌理可言
[28:07] Well,send it to Smith Jerrod at the office address. 投递到史密斯·杰罗德的公司
[28:11] I gotta go. Something just came up. 我得挂了 要忙–起来了
[28:16] -I got a gift for you. -So far,I like it. -有礼物送你 -现在看来 我喜欢
[28:28] How’d…? 怎么会…
[28:30] Wait. That was you on the phone at the auction. 对了 拍卖会上用电话竞拍的是你
[28:33] I knew how much you wanted it. 我早知道你有多想要它
[28:36] But I was gonna buy it for myself. 但我本打算自己买的
[28:38] Well,I wanted to give it to you. 我想送给你
[28:41] For our anniversary. 周年纪念品
[28:43] We met five years ago today. 我们相识在五年前的今天
[28:46] Right. 对啊
[28:49] Do you like it? 喜欢吗
[28:50] Well,just to be clear,this is a ring with diamonds… 只是确定一下 这是个有钻石的戒指
[28:53] -it’s not a diamond ring,right? -Yeah. -不是那种钻戒对吧 -对
[28:57] Well,in that case,I love it. 如果是这样 我喜欢
[29:00] It’s my second favorite thing I’ve ever found in there. 这是我发现的第二件宝贝 在你那里
[29:05] Now,my gift is a little bit more oral. 我的礼物比较口头的
[29:11] -Babe,I have to go to bed. -Bed? It’s 7:30. -宝贝 我得睡觉了 -睡觉 才七点半
[29:16] I have to be at the studio by 6 a.m. 明天早上六点前我要到摄影棚
[29:18] And I need to get a workout in before that. 那之前我必须健身
[29:20] You see,this is how it starts. 看吧 事就是这么挑起来的
[29:22] Next thing you know, 还有就是
[29:23] we’re only having sex three or four times a week. 现在每个星期我们才做三四次爱
[29:56] And that is how Samantha learned she had a new neighbor. 萨曼莎就这样知道她有了个新邻居
[30:01] From then on. Night after night… 从那天起 夜复一夜
[30:04] while Smith got his beauty sleep… 当史密斯睡他的美容觉时
[30:08] Samantha found something more interesting 萨曼莎发现了比看电视节目
[30:11] to watch than Tivo. 更过瘾的真人秀
[30:17] -Keep going. -Okay. -继续走 -好
[30:21] -Keep them closed. -Okay. -不许偷看 -好
[30:25] Okay. Open them. 到了 睁眼吧
[30:30] Double doors. 双开门
[30:33] So far,so good. 目前为止很不错
[30:45] Oh,my god. 我的上帝
[30:51] -Oh,you did me proud,mister. -You like it? -先生 你让我得意忘形了 -喜欢吗
[30:57] like it? 喜欢吗
[31:03] It’s love at first sight. 第一眼就爱死了
[31:05] Oh,my. 天啊
[31:08] Here. Wait. 对了 这个
[31:11] Hold this. 拿着
[31:20] Now I believe this is all really happening. 这下我相信自己不是在做梦
[31:24] I can’t believe your apartment sold so fast. 真难相信你的公寓这么快就卖出去了
[31:26] -It’s a sign. -Yeah,it’s a sign I priced it too low. -这是个预兆 -对 预兆当初我定价太低
[31:31] Hey,that’s the food. Will you buzz them in? 是外卖 你给他们开下门
[31:33] And money’s on the table. 钱在桌上
[31:34] I’m gonna get started on the closet. 我开始收拾衣橱了
[31:36] I should be done in about 17 years. 17年差不多能弄完
[31:38] all right 好滴
[31:39] Pink posted Take. 粉色便利贴是”留”
[31:41] Purple Toss. Yellow Storage. 紫色”扔” 黄色”装箱”
[31:45] Oh,you’re very good friends. 你们真是我的好姐妹
[31:53] Oh,my god. 我的上帝
[31:57] I can’t believe it. Lily,look who it is. Aunt Samantha. 真难以置信 莉莉 快看谁来了 是莎婶婶
[32:03] What are you doing here? 你怎么出现了
[32:05] A lot of shit went down in this place. 这里真他妈乱得可以了
[32:07] Attention must be paid. 同志们要提提神了
[32:13] Really,champagne. 哇塞 香槟
[32:23] -Remember this? -Oh,yeah. -记得这曲子吧 -当然
[32:25] While Samantha put on the best of the ’80s… 萨曼莎在秀80年代最好的歌
[32:29] I put on the worst. 我在秀最丑的衣服
[32:40] Banana clip. 香蕉发夹
[32:43] Toss Take Toss 出局 过关 出局
[32:47] Work it. 继续
[32:51] Madonna. 麦当娜
[33:03] Take Toss Toss 过关 出局 出局
[33:05] No fun. 没劲
[33:18] Take Take Take 过关 过关 过关
[34:39] It took four friends three days… 用了我们4个花了3天时间
[34:42] to put 20 years into 38 boxes. 将我这20年 分装进38个箱
[35:28] While I run over to see your mother tomorrow… 明天我跑去看你妈妈的时候
[35:30] Maybe you could take Brady by the first Birthday Party alone. 要不你自己带布莱迪去第一个生日聚会
[35:33] And then I’ll meet you at the twins’ party, 然后我们在双胞胎的派对上碰头
[35:35] And you can leave and be at the bar by 6. 然后你走人 6点前到酒吧
[35:39] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[35:42] I had sex with someone else. 我和别的女人上床了
[35:46] And you’re so amazing… 而你让我那么吃惊…
[35:51] and I don’t know how I could do that to you. 我也不知道我怎么会做出这种事来
[35:54] You and I hadn’t had sex in a really long time and I… 你和我很久都没有做爱了 而我…
[35:58] God. 天啊
[36:00] It didn’t mean anything. It just happened once. 没有任何意义 就那么一次
[36:03] And it’s been killing me. 可这一直在折磨着我
[36:06] It’s killing you? 折磨着你
[36:08] It just happened. 事情就那么发生了
[36:10] I… I… 我… 我…
[36:13] I… I… I wasn’t thinking. 我 我没走脑子
[36:15] Do not follow me. 不要 跟着我
[36:29] Scout,off. 史考特 下去
[36:40] Miranda,it’s still me. 米兰达 我还是我
[36:45] Is it? 是吗
[37:00] Steve. I just… I can’t believe it. 斯蒂夫 有点儿难以置信
[37:04] -That’s what I said. -Yes,it’s sad. -我也觉得 -真让人伤心
[37:06] But I’m not gonna make it any sadder 我可不会在没选好地方之前
[37:09] by staying at a bad hotel… 委屈自己在一个破酒店里
[37:10] while I look for a place. Could you pass the salt? 让情况变得更糟糕 能把盐递给我吗
[37:12] Plus,I have to be downtown and close to brooklyn. 还有我必须住在下城 还得离布鲁克林不远
[37:15] We’re gonna keep Brady’s life 我们尽量减少对
[37:16] as normal as we possibly can. 布莱迪生活上的影响
[37:18] I’m gonna have him on my days 轮到我的时候我带孩子
[37:19] and Steve will have him on his… 轮到斯蒂夫就他带
[37:21] and Magda will shuttle back and forth between. 然后玛格达在之间来回走
[37:24] Well,I don’t really know if this question is allowed… 我不知道该不该问这话
[37:27] but how is Steve handling this? 斯蒂夫什么反应
[37:29] Says he’s devastated,begs me to forgive him. 他说自己痛不欲生 恳求我原谅他
[37:32] It’s not gonna happen. I can barely even look at him. 根本没戏 看都不想多看他一眼
[37:35] Miranda,honey,are you sure you wanna do this? 米兰达 亲爱的 你真打算要这么做吗
[37:38] It’s just one time. Anyone can have a slip. 就一次啊 人无完人嘛
[37:40] you konw even if I could get my mind around that justification, 就算我能够接受这种辩解
[37:43] It’s the cheating part. 但他骗了我
[37:45] The behind-my-back part,the violation of the trust. 背着我做这种事 破坏了我们之间的信任
[37:47] That’s what’s killing me. 这才是折磨我的地方
[37:58] Thank you for being you. 谢谢你这么忠诚
[38:03] Charlotte made love to Harry four times that week. 那个礼拜夏洛特和哈里做了四次
[38:07] Okay. Wedding crunch time. 好的 婚礼倒计时
[38:10] We need to get really serious here. 咱们要好好商量一下
[38:12] Okay,not now. I just got an e-mail from our contractor. 好吧 马上来 地产中介给咱们来了封邮件
[38:15] He’s pushed the move-in date yet again. 他又催咱们尽快入住呢
[38:18] -I gotta write this guy and… -No,no,no. -我要回信告诉… -不 不 不要
[38:20] No. Wedding before contractor,all right? 不要 先结婚后签合同 好吗
[38:24] Unless you’re planning to invite him, 除非你想邀请他
[38:25] which would make the guest list 201. 做第201名嘉宾
[38:30] Two hundred? Jesus,Carrie,it went up again? 200人? 天啊 凯莉 怎么又加人了
[38:33] -It’s the dress. -You said 75 people. -那婚纱啊 -你不是说75人吗
[38:37] How can I explain this? 该怎么说呢
[38:42] Look… 你看
[38:44] you play poker,right? 你打扑克 是吧
[38:46] Well,the dress upped the ante. 婚纱让筹码翻番了
[38:54] How you doing on your vows? 婚礼誓言你准备的怎么样了
[38:57] now just to remind you. 提醒你一下哦
[38:58] you’ll be saying these in front of a lot of people, 你会在一大堆人面前念出来的
[39:00] so the pressure is really on. 所以压力会很大哦
[39:02] All right,up. I have to finish this. up. 好了 起来吧 让我弄完这个 快
[39:04] -Hey. -I don’t have time for this. -干嘛啊 -没时间弄这个了
[39:05] You’re not taking it seriously. 你都没把这个当回事啊
[39:07] No,no,I’m not. It is a circus. 是 没错 我没有 马戏团啊
[39:15] Two hundred people? 200个嘉宾?
[39:17] Page six? 6张纸的名单?
[39:22] This is my third marriage. 这是我第三次结婚了
[39:24] How do you think that makes me look? 你觉得这让我看起来像什么
[39:35] I didn’t know that was even an issue. 我以为 这不会有什么问题的
[39:44] So why didn’t you say anything sooner? 那你为什么不早点儿说呢
[39:47] -You wanted all of this. -Well,yeah. -这全是你想要的 -是的
[39:51] -But don’t you want…? -I want you. -可你不愿意… -我要你
[39:53] That’s what I want. 我只要你
[39:57] I could have just gone down to city hall. 我本打算去领个证就完事了
[40:19] I think it’s too late for city hall now. 我觉得现在要取消的话有点晚了
[40:23] Well,no,I wasn’t suggesting that… 不是的 我不是那个意思
[40:27] I was just saying. 只是随口说说
[40:31] See,that’s the face… 看吧 这幅表情…
[40:34] l’ve been trying to avoid. 是我一直努力想避免的
[40:38] Come here. 到这来
[40:46] You’re a great man-friend. 你是最好的男颜知己
[40:52] And soon. It was the night before the big day. 不久之后 就到婚礼前夜
[40:59] There they are. 他们来了
[41:19] Now,I know it’s tradition at the rehearsal dinner… 我知道伴娘在彩排晚宴的
[41:23] for the maid of honor 一个传统节目
[41:25] to reveal embarrassing things about the bride. 就是揭发新娘的囧事
[41:29] But in our group,we never kiss and tell. 但在我们这个圈子 从来没这么八卦
[41:34] So I’d like to make a toast to the groom. 所以我打算敬新郎一杯酒
[41:36] There’s a word he’s heard before. 这一套他早就听过了
[41:41] -Who’s that guy again? -Karl. He’s a partner at the firm. -那家伙是谁来着 -卡尔 公司的合伙人
[41:44] Karl’s kind of a jerk. 卡尔真是个混蛋
[41:45] You know what they say,three time’s a charm. 俗话说得好 事不过三
[41:48] Hey,dickwad,I’m speaking. 土鳖 老娘正在发言呢
[41:52] -Yeah,Samantha. -Yeah. -好样的 萨曼莎 -好
[41:57] Now,there were times 有一段时间
[41:58] when we had our doubts about this gorgeous man. 我们对这位英俊的男士还有所怀疑
[42:02] But after careful observation 但是在经过了
[42:03] over the last hundred years… 长达数百年的仔细观察后
[42:07] my doubts are over. 我的疑虑消失了
[42:09] So here’s to the groom… 所以 在这里我们敬新郎
[42:12] a man who finally got “Carrie-d” away. 祝贺这个终于被凯莉”抓牢”的男人
[42:18] Here’s hoping,John. 希望如此啊 约翰
[42:19] That is a jackass. Here. 这他妈混蛋 谢谢
[42:22] -Cheers. -That was really nice. Thank you. -干杯 -真是太高兴了 谢谢
[42:24] There’s nothing like an illegal cuban cigar… 没什么比晚餐后来支走私古巴雪茄
[42:26] -after dinner,huh? -Exactly. -更好的了吧 -没错
[42:29] So that was quite a toast,Samantha. 萨曼莎 那个祝酒辞真不错
[42:31] Well,you’re quite a guy. 你这个男人也不错
[42:33] Oh,my god,there’s a cab. Oh,yeah. 天啊 正好有辆出租车 太好了
[42:38] Steve. 斯蒂夫
[42:40] -I don’t wanna bother you all. -You’re not bothering us. -我不是想打扰你们 -你没打扰我们啊
[42:45] But… 但是
[42:48] i need to talk to Miranda. 我得和米兰达谈谈
[42:51] Samantha,could you ask her to come out? 萨曼莎 你能叫她出来吗
[42:54] I don’t wanna go in. It’s a party and all. 我不太想进去 聚会上人比较多
[42:57] Sure. 没问题
[43:03] Hey. I haven’t talked to you all night. 今晚还没和你说上话呢
[43:06] Steve’s here. 斯蒂夫来了
[43:15] Hey,guys. Would you give us? 先生们 能不能给我们点…
[43:19] Yeah,sure,going in. 当然 没问题 进去吧
[43:25] You’re all right? 你还好吧
[43:34] You didn’t leave me any choice. You won’t return my calls. 你让我别无选择 你不回我的电话
[43:38] You only talk to me in front of the baby 只有当着孩子的面 你才和我说话
[43:40] and you konw I can’t say anything. 我都没机会解释
[43:42] What could you possibly have to say that could make it any better? 不管你说什么 还能有用吗
[43:44] Miranda Please. 求你了 米兰达
[43:47] -It was just that one time. -You broke us! -就那么一次 -是你毁了一切
[43:51] You broke us. What we had is broken. 毁了这段感情 毁灭了我们的一切
[43:55] What the fuck is happening? 这他妈怎么了啊
[44:04] I changed who I was for you. 我甚至为你改变了自己
[44:16] -Are you all right? -No,I’m not all right. -你还好吧 -不好 我一点都不好
[44:19] You two are crazy to get married. 你们两个疯了才要结婚
[44:22] Marriage ruins everything. 婚姻就是坟墓
[44:35] Hey. There you are. I thought you’d skipped out on me. 你在这啊 还以为你跟别人跑了
[44:40] No. 没有
[44:41] Well,the all-gal sleepover’s about to commence. 姑娘们的夜生活马上要开始了
[44:50] Hey,is everything okay? 你没事吧
[44:53] Yeah. I’m just tired,I guess. 没事 大概是有点儿累了
[44:56] All right. Well,go home and go to sleep. 好吧 那就回家 睡觉吧
[44:58] But first give me a kiss good night 但走之前要给我一个晚安吻
[45:00] and make it a good one… 投入点的哦…
[45:01] because it’s the last single-girl kiss. 这可是单身女孩的最后一吻哦
[45:08] -I always knew she would marry big. -Oh,you did not. -我就知道她和大人物有戏 -少来吧
[45:13] -That’s crazy. -Yes,I did. -你就吹吧 -真的
[45:15] After every breakup I secretly thought, 她们每次分手之后我就自个琢磨
[45:17] Nope. They belong together. 没事的 她俩是天生一对
[45:20] You thought that after the second breakup? 她们第二次分手你这么想吗
[45:22] -Yup. -After the fifteenth? -没错 -第十五次分手后呢
[45:24] Ha-ha. That’s hilarious. We broke up a lot. 真是滑稽 我们分了那么多次
[45:27] Yeah,but after the breakups comes the hot make-up sex. 没错 但在每次分手后都有场干柴烈火的性爱
[45:33] Hey,you wanna get that? Open up. 你想接吗 打开吧
[45:37] -Now say something. -Sex. -现在 说点什么吧 -做爱
[45:44] Are you sure she’s not my child? 你肯定她不是我的孩子吗
[45:47] -Hello? -It’s me. -你好 -是我
[45:49] Oh,my god,did you just hear Lily? 天啊 听到莉莉说什么了吗
[45:52] -I need to talk. -What? -我得和你谈谈 -什么
[45:55] I’m sitting here trying to write these vows and… 我坐在这儿 打算写结婚誓言…
[46:01] Is this something we really wanna do? 这真的是我们想要的吗
[46:05] Hey,you know what? You guys,it’s Big. 知道吗 姐妹们 是大人物
[46:07] I’m gonna… I’m gonna take it. 我要…去接个电话
[46:09] Get some sleep,groomie. 好好休息哦 新郎官
[46:17] -What’s the matter? -It’s just… -怎么了 -只是…
[46:20] everything is great as it is. 只不过所有事情都那么完美
[46:24] -I don’t wanna screw it up. -You won’t. -我不想搞砸了 -不会的
[46:27] I screwed it up twice before. 我已经搞砸过两次了
[46:31] Here’s the thing. 听我说
[46:33] This is me you’re marrying tomorrow. 明天要和你结婚的人是我
[46:35] Me. It’s nobody else. 是我 不是别人
[46:39] -Yeah? -And I’m marrying you. -没错 -是我要嫁给你
[46:42] It’s me and you. 是我和你
[46:44] And do you wanna hear the great news there? 想知道最值得庆幸的是什么吗
[46:48] Yeah. 想
[46:49] We’ve both already done everything we can to screw it up. 能搞砸的都被我们搞砸了
[46:53] -Is that a smile I’m hearing? -Yeah. -你是在笑吧 -恩
[46:57] It sounds to me like…you’ve got a bit of 听起来我感觉…
[46:59] writer’s block on the vow front. 在写誓言的时候你有点卡壳了
[47:02] Yeah. 是啊
[47:03] And I find,you know,as a professional writer… 我觉得 作为一名职业撰稿人
[47:06] that it’s best to just,you know… 最好的办法…
[47:10] just stop thinking about it so much and go to bed. 别想太多 去睡觉
[47:14] And in the morning… 然后第二天起来…
[47:16] -You’ll know what to do. -Exactly. -你就知道该怎么做了 -没错
[47:20] And if not then… just write this… 如果没有的话 就这么写
[47:23] I will love you. 我会永远爱你
[47:25] Simple,to the point… 言简意赅
[47:27] and I swear I won’t even try to take credit for it. 我保证我不会收你版权费的
[47:33] So you’re gonna go to bed now,right? 那么现在你乖乖的睡觉去吧 好吧
[47:36] Okay. Good night. 好吧 晚安
[47:40] I’ll see you tomorrow. And hey… 明天见 还有
[47:44] it’s me and you. 记住是我和你
[48:21] Now,there’s a bride. 那才像个新娘
[48:28] Before we leave,we’re gonna pick up our flowers,right,girls? 姑娘们 出发前要记得带上自己的花
[48:32] Miranda,you’re gonna have the dahlias. 米兰达 你拿牡丹
[48:34] Samantha,you have the roses. 萨曼莎 你拿玫瑰
[48:35] -And Charlotte… -We can take care of it. -还有夏洛特 -我们能搞定的
[48:40] Hello? 喂
[48:42] Could you put Carrie on the phone. Please? 能让凯莉接电话吗 谢谢
[48:47] Hello? 喂
[48:54] Who let the dogs out? Get these dogs out of here! 谁把狗放出来的 把狗弄出去
[48:57] That’s all we need is 我们还要做一件事
[48:59] the lift of a leg on the train of a dress. 把婚纱裙摆都抬起来
[49:01] Could you open this door,please? 能帮我开门吗
[49:03] -Wait,wait,hold it. I’m trying to find out… -等一等 拿着 -我想弄清楚
[49:06] -Oh,my god. -Hey. -天啊 -嗨
[49:08] -The girls are in this car. -All of us together? -姑娘们上这辆车 -我们都上吗
[49:10] All of you together. Okay? Come on,lift it up. Let’s go. 你们都上 懂了吗 快点儿 抬起来 走吧
[49:13] Hey. it’s Carrie. Leave me a message. 你好 我是凯莉 请留言
[49:15] -See you then. Bye-bye. -Just so beautiful. -回头见 拜拜 -真漂亮
[49:24] -Blue. -Yes,sir. -蓝的 -到
[49:25] Red and black. 红的和黑的
[49:29] -Where’s black? -Oh,I’m coming,I’m coming. -黑的在哪儿 -来了来了
[49:31] -You’re following the red. -I’m coming. -跟着红的 -来了
[49:33] Okay. Come on. Let’s go. 快进去 出发了
[49:36] -Ready? -Yeah,okay,you’re in. -好了吗 -好了 进去吧
[49:40] There’s the bride. Look,she’s dressed like a princess, 那就是新娘子 打扮的像个公主
[49:42] do you see? 看见了吗
[49:44] -Can you hold that? -Oh,yes. -能拿着花吗 -好的
[49:46] Thank you. Okay. 谢谢 好了
[49:48] Come on,scootch over. 来 腾个地
[49:53] It’s like pushing a cream puff through a keyhole. 感觉就像把奶油泡芙塞进锁眼里
[49:56] See you at the library. 图书馆见
[49:57] Hey. It’s Carrie. leave me a message. 你好 我是凯莉 请留言
[49:59] Why haven’t you called me back? 为什么不回我电话呢
[50:01] Look,I really need to talk to you. 我必须和你谈谈
[50:03] Call me as soon as you get this. 收到留言立刻回复我
[50:07] No more wedding guests on these stairs,understand? 别再让客人站在楼梯上了 知道吗
[50:09] -Bridal party only. -got it -这里只能站新娘后援团 -明白
[50:13] We’ve got a problem. They’re not here. 我们有麻烦了 新娘新郎都没来
[50:15] -They’re probably stuck in traffic. -Both of them? -可能堵车了 -两边都堵车了?
[50:24] Hey. It’s Carrie. Leave me a message. 你好 我是凯莉 请留言
[50:26] I can’t go in without you. 没有你我不敢进去
[50:31] Baby… 宝贝儿
[50:34] this whole bride-and-groom thing has really got me thrown. 这些个新娘和新郎的事儿真吓坏我了
[50:44] I need to know that it’s still us. 我想知道这还是我们俩
[50:47] Just you and me. Like you said. 只有你和我 像你说的那样
[50:56] I was putting it on. I know. 我把那个放在上面了 我知道
[50:58] Good job. Beautiful. 真不错 太美了
[51:01] Come on,baby. Turn around,let me see you. 宝贝儿 转过来 让我看看你
[51:07] You look so beautiful. 你看起来太美了
[51:18] It looks beautiful. 真漂亮啊
[51:20] It really does. It looks so beautiful. 真的 太美了
[51:23] Oh,look at mommy,here they come. 快看 妈妈她们来了
[51:24] Easy does it. We’re here. 轻松点 我们到了
[51:26] The traffic was the worst. 57th street was just… 路上太堵了 57街实在是…
[51:29] -It’s okay. -Hello. You guys look great. -好了 -你们看起来太美了
[51:36] Ready. We’re ready. 都准备好了
[51:41] He’s not here. 他没有来
[51:43] -Who’s not here? -The groom. -谁没来 -新郎
[51:45] What’s happening? 怎么了
[51:48] -Big’s not here. -But we’re 25 minutes late. -大人物还没来 -我们都迟到了25分钟了
[51:52] Well,did anybody call him? 有人给他打电话了吗
[51:58] Well,give me a phone. Somebody give me a phone. 把电话给我 快给我个电话
[52:05] -All right,I don’t know how to work this. -Here,sweetie. -我不会用这个 -给你 亲爱的
[52:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:21] Let me just look at your tie for a minute. 让我看看你的领结吗
[52:25] -hello -Are you okay? -喂 -怎么了
[52:27] I’ve been calling for an hour. 我给你打了快一个钟头电话了
[52:28] Why haven’t you been answering the phone? 为什么你一直不接电话呢
[52:30] Because I don’t know where my phone is. 因为我根本不知道手机在哪
[52:33] So,what’s going on? Where are you? 那怎么了 你在哪儿呢
[52:35] I was out front. I just left. 刚才在前门 刚走
[52:42] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[52:49] Oh,my god. 天哪
[52:55] Carrie? Carrie. 凯莉 凯莉
[53:01] He’s not coming. oh,my god. 他不来了 天哪
[53:04] What do you mean,”he’s not coming”? 他不来了 什么意思
[53:08] Get me out of here. 带我走吧
[53:10] -Get me out of here! -Go,go,go. -带我走 -走 快走
[53:12] You take her,I’ll take care of all of this. 你们带她走 我留下来善后处理
[53:15] Here we go. 我们走
[53:38] What the fuck am I doing? Turn around,go back. 我他妈到底在干嘛呢 调头 回去
[53:41] It’s a one-way street. i have to go around the block. 这可是单行道 我必须绕完这个街区
[53:42] By the time we go around the block,she’ll be gone. 等我们绕完街区回去 她就走了
[53:45] There’s no one behind us. Turn around. 后面没人 调头
[53:55] -I think this is them. -Pull over. Pull over. -应该是她们 -靠边停车 停下
[54:00] Carrie. 凯莉
[54:08] Carrie. I freaked out for a minute,but I’m ready now. 凯莉 刚刚我昏了头 我现在准备好了
[54:15] Oh,god. 天哪
[54:19] I knew you would do this! I knew it! 我就知道你会这么做 我就知道
[54:22] -Carrie,I’m sorry. -I am humiliated! -凯莉 对不起 -丢死人了我
[54:26] I’m sorry. I’m… I’m sorry,Carrie. 对不起 我… 对不起 凯莉
[54:28] Come on. Come on. 走 走吧
[54:31] Carrie,wait,I’m sorry. 凯莉 等等 对不起
[54:32] -Carrie… -No! No! -凯莉 -站住 别过来
[54:36] Come on,we’re gonna get in the car. 来吧 我们上车吧
[54:38] It’s all right,it’s all right. 没事了 没事了
[55:03] Let’s go,man. Move it. 快点走 伙计 让开
[55:33] I thought I would still be in extreme pain. 我还以为我会一直痛不欲生
[55:39] I feel nothing. 可我麻木了
[55:44] I’d like some more nothing. 再给我点”麻木”
[55:52] Yes,I’m still jilted. 没错 我还是被甩了
[55:56] What the hell got into him? 他到底他妈怎么了
[55:58] He was perfectly fine at the dinner. 晚餐时候还好好的呢
[56:01] I knew it when he called last night. 昨晚他打电话时我就知道了
[56:04] -I could tell. -Then why didn’t you say anything? -我感觉到了 -那你怎么都没说呢
[56:09] I didn’t wanna believe it. I di… 我不愿意这么想 我…
[56:12] I didn’t even wanna say it out loud. 我都不想说出来
[56:17] -Now I have nowhere to live. -You’ll stay here. -现在我无家可归了 -那住这儿吧
[56:21] Forever. 一辈子
[56:23] Maybe you should eat something. 也许你该吃点什么
[56:27] -Anyone? Hungry? -No. -有人饿吗 -不饿
[56:31] oh my clothes, I can never go back there again. 我的衣服 我再也不回去了
[56:33] How am I gonna get my clothes? 我的衣服该怎么拿回来呢
[56:34] Oh,honey,I can hire people to do all that. 亲爱的 我雇个人帮你搞定
[56:37] Anything you need. 要干什么都行
[56:39] A hit man? 找个杀手?
[56:42] I have nothing to wear but a wedding gown. 除了婚纱 我没别的可穿了
[56:46] You have your honeymoon clothes here. 你度蜜月的衣服在这呢
[56:50] Well,there’s the silver lining. 总算是”血”中送炭了
[56:54] A honeymoon at a romantic mexican resort… 我用信用卡预付了
[56:58] that’s prepaid on my credit card… 墨西哥度假胜地的浪漫蜜月旅行
[57:01] because I wanted to surprise the man who jilted me. 本来还打算给那个甩掉我的男人一个惊喜
[57:03] I can get you out of that. 我能帮你取消
[57:05] Worse comes to worse, 实在不行的话
[57:06] I’ll say there was a death or something. 我就说有人死了之类的
[57:08] Wasn’t there? 跟死也没两样了
[57:13] Keep those eyes closed. Keep them closed. 闭上眼睛吧 闭上眼睛吧
[57:31] Charlotte. 夏洛特
[57:33] Come here. Come here. 过来 过来下
[57:37] I did something really bad,I think. 我觉得 我做了件相当糟的事情
[57:41] I said something to big at the rehearsal dinner. 在彩排晚宴上我和大人物说了些话
[57:45] What do you mean? 什么意思
[57:47] It was right after Steve showed up. I was upset. 在斯蒂夫出现之后 我就很烦躁
[57:50] Big came over to me, 大人物过来找我
[57:52] and i said something…like… 我说了…类似…
[57:55] You’re crazy to get married. 你们两个疯了才要结婚
[57:58] It just came out. 就那么脱口而出了
[58:00] -Do you think it’s totally the reason? -No. -你觉得是这一切发生的原因吗 -不是
[58:04] Big has been weird about marriage for years. 大人物对婚姻的态度一直都很奇怪
[58:09] -I keep thinking I should tell Carrie. -No,no,no. -我一直觉得我该告诉凯莉的 -别 别这样
[58:13] This is a bad time to even mention it. 就连一个词都不能提到那件事
[58:17] No,no,no. Find another time later. 别 别这样 再找机会吧 以后
[58:23] Well,it turns out,I couldn’t get her out of the honeymoon, 现在看来 我没办法取消蜜月旅行
[58:26] But I got us in. 所以我把咱们都加上了
[58:28] -What? -I just booked us three seats on the flight. -什么 -我刚定了三张机票
[58:31] Mexico,here we come. 墨西哥 我们来啦
[58:34] I can’t go to mexico. I have a job. 我不能去墨西哥 我还要工作
[58:45] Jerrod. Smith Jerrod,with a J. 杰罗德 史密斯·杰罗德 J打头的
[58:49] That’s right. Great,thank you. 没错 太好了 谢谢
[58:54] Make sure that the car is there… 一定要确认车在那儿
[58:56] -We’re here,-I’ll call you back later. -我们到了 -待会再打给你
[59:01] Welcome to Mexico. 欢迎来到墨西哥
[59:08] Do you have Wi-Fi? Thanks. 这能无线上网吗 谢谢
[59:13] I’m sorry,I’m confused. 抱歉 我有点糊涂了
[59:14] I’m waiting for a Mr. and Mrs. Preston. 我正在等普莱斯顿夫妇
[59:16] Honey,you’ll be waiting a long time. We’ll talk. 亲爱的 那你会等很久的 我会给你解释的
[59:27] This will kill her. 她会爱死这儿的
[59:32] -Where is she? -In the powder room. -她人呢 -在化妆室
[59:34] -Well,let’s look around. -Yeah. -我们先四处看看 -好的
[1:00:34] And this is a master suite. 这里是主卧室
[1:00:38] Oh,my god. 天哪
[1:00:41] Here. 拿着
[1:00:43] You get that side. 你负责那边
[1:00:47] Where are we gonna put these? 这都放哪儿去啊
[1:00:50] Here. No more honeymoon stuff. 这儿 不要提到任何与蜜月有关的事
[1:00:52] This is very important. 这很重要
[1:01:00] Here she comes. 她来了
[1:01:15] It’s going to be a gorgeous sunset. 这里的日落会很美的哦
[1:01:19] Close the shutters. 关上百叶窗
[1:01:27] All of them. 所有的
[1:01:50] Morning. 早上好
[1:01:54] Did I dream it? 我是在做梦吗
[1:02:09] Carrie? 凯莉
[1:02:12] It’s dinnertime. You slept the whole day. 该吃晚饭了 你都睡一整天了
[1:02:16] So? 哦
[1:02:30] Honey? You have to eat a little breakfast. 亲爱的 你总得吃点早餐吧
[1:02:37] I’m tired. 我很累
[1:02:38] Well,eat something,then you can go back to sleep. 那也吃点东西吧 然后你再继续睡
[1:03:16] Oh,thank you,Paulo. 谢谢 保罗
[1:03:22] With all this gorgeous fresh food, 放着这么多新鲜的饕餮大餐
[1:03:24] You’re gonna eat that pudding crap the entire trip? 你还打算整个旅程都吃那个破布丁啊
[1:03:27] It’s the only thing in the pantry that’s totally safe. 这是配餐室唯一完完全全安全的食物
[1:03:30] See? “Made in poughkeepsie.” 看见没有 美国波基普西制造
[1:03:32] I didn’t wanna chance it. 我可不想冒险
[1:03:34] It’s a five-star resort. 这可是五星级度假胜地
[1:03:36] It’s Mexico. 这可是墨西哥
[1:03:46] Carrie. 凯莉
[1:03:50] Is there coffee? 有咖啡吗
[1:03:52] Yeah. yeah,of course. 有啊 当然有啊
[1:04:02] The sun feels nice. 晒太阳可真舒服
[1:04:08] Jesus,honey,wax much? 天哪 亲爱的 你不除毛啊
[1:04:11] What? I didn’t know I was gonna be wearing a bathing suit. 怎么了 我又不知道我还会穿泳衣
[1:04:14] -What are you talking about? -I forgot to wax. -你们说什么呢 -我忘除毛了
[1:04:17] Since when,1998? 什么时候忘的 1998年吗
[1:04:19] I’ve had other things on my mind. 我脑子里还装着其他事呢
[1:04:21] I could be on death row and not have that situation. 宁愿让我死我都不会让自己变这幅德行的
[1:04:24] Well,Samantha,when you’re married, 好吧 萨曼莎 当你结婚之后
[1:04:26] you have a different set of priorities. 你就会有其他更重要的事了
[1:04:27] Oh,honey,don’t blame marriage. 亲爱的 别拿结婚说事
[1:04:29] This one’s married and she’s not growing a national forest. 她结婚了 毛也没长得像国家森林那样啊
[1:04:32] How do you even cross your legs? 至少也把腿并起来啊
[1:04:34] Let me make you a SPA appointment. 我给你订个水疗吧
[1:04:36] Any thicker,and you won’t be able to find it. 不管你毛多长都没人能找到了
[1:04:41] So,what,it’s my fault? 怎么招 这还是我的错吗
[1:04:43] I let the sex go out of my marriage. 我让婚姻变成无性生活
[1:04:44] I deserve what I got? 我就罪有应得吗
[1:04:46] Thanks for understanding. 真是善解人意
[1:04:48] Honey,I’m sorry. That’s not what I… 亲爱的 对不起 我不是那个…
[1:04:50] I’m fine. 我乐意!
[1:05:03] Hey,let’s go down to the hotel for dinner tonight. 今晚我们去酒店吃饭吧
[1:05:06] -Really? -yeah. -真的吗 -没错
[1:05:08] I gotta do something to pull me out of my “Mexi-coma.” 我得做点什么 不能在墨西哥”昏”(婚)下去了
[1:05:11] Oh,honey,you made a little joke. 亲爱的 你都能开玩笑了
[1:05:14] Good for you. 太好了
[1:05:34] my name is Felix,I’ll be your server. 我是菲力克斯 由我来为您服务
[1:05:36] Felix,we’ll start with cuatro margaritas. 菲力克斯 每人先来一杯玛格丽塔酒
[1:05:38] Oh,no,I’m not drinking. Just bottled water. 不 我不喝酒 一瓶矿泉水就好
[1:05:41] -I’ll drink hers. -yes May I have your room numbers? -我和她一样 -好的 能告诉我您的房间号吗
[1:05:44] We’re staying in one of the private houses. uh,number 3. 我们住在别墅区那边 3号别墅
[1:05:49] Very good,mrs. Preston. 没问题 普莱斯顿夫人
[1:05:55] That was like taking a bullet. 简直就像挨了黑枪
[1:06:02] Charlotte has pudding in her prada. 夏洛特把布丁藏在她的普拉达包里了
[1:06:11] -Will I ever laugh again? -Yes. -我以后还会笑么 -当然啦
[1:06:13] -When? -When something is really,really funny. -什么时候 -碰到非常非常有趣的事情
[1:06:20] Thank god for that mariachi band 多亏这些墨西哥乐队
[1:06:21] or I’d be able to hear my own thoughts. 要不我就只能听到我在想什么
[1:06:25] Fabulous. And keep them coming. 太好了 那就让他们别停
[1:06:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:06:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:44] He couldn’t get out of the car. 共同经历了十年的风风雨雨
[1:06:47] After 10 years of what he already put me through… 他却不敢从车里出来
[1:06:51] he couldn’t make the effort and get out of the car. 连从车里出来的勇气都没有
[1:06:55] I made the effort. 看看我做了多大的努力
[1:06:57] I put a bird on my head. 在头上放了只鸟
[1:06:59] -Is that what that was? -yes. -那是鸟吗 -没错
[1:07:01] -I thought it was feathers. -It was a bird. -我还以为是羽毛呢 -是鸟
[1:07:04] -It was beautiful. -Beautiful. -那真的很漂亮啊 -美极了
[1:07:07] He’s a bad guy. 他不是什么好东西
[1:07:11] Always was. 一直都不是
[1:07:13] -Bad guys do bad things. -And good guys do bad things. -坏人做坏事 -好人也会犯错误啊
[1:07:17] The good guys screw you and the bad guys screw you. 好人坏人都会让你不爽的
[1:07:20] The rest of them don’t know how to screw you. 不好不坏的人想做却没有机会
[1:07:22] Trust me,I’ve done the legwork. 相信我 我算活明白了
[1:07:24] After everything I know… 我经历了那么多
[1:07:26] after 20 years of everything we’ve learned… 在20年风风雨雨的经验教训之后
[1:07:30] I threw it all away for the thrill of 为了能和他结婚
[1:07:32] Putting his name on the honeymoon suite. 我把这些都抛在脑后了
[1:07:36] If I met me now,I wouldn’t know me. 这样的我连我自己都觉得陌生
[1:07:39] As long as we’re going down this road… 随着我们在这条路上越走越远…
[1:07:42] I can’t believe 我都不敢相信
[1:07:44] that my life revolves around a man. 我的生活是以一个男人为中心
[1:07:47] On what planet did I allow that to happen? 我怎么会允许这样的事发生呢
[1:07:49] But you love him. 但你爱他啊
[1:07:50] Does that mean saying his name 50 times 那就要天天念叨他的名字50多遍
[1:07:52] more a day than I say my own? 再也不考虑自己吗
[1:07:55] Does it mean worrying about him and his needs 所有的事情都要优先考虑他
[1:07:57] before me and mine? 而不顾自己
[1:07:59] Is it all about the other person? Is that love? 为他全心全力付出? 这就是爱吗?
[1:08:01] -No,that’s marriage. -Even this ring. -错了 那是婚姻 -连这个戒指也一样
[1:08:05] I wanted to buy this for myself. 我想自己买给自己
[1:08:07] That meant something to me,to be able to do that. 这对我来说很重要 说明我有能力这么做
[1:08:09] And then he buys it for me. 可结果他买了给我
[1:08:11] Because he knew how much you loved it. 因为他知道你有多喜欢它
[1:08:13] Yes,but now every time I look down at it, 是啊 但是现在每次看到戒指
[1:08:15] I see him not me. 我想起的是他而不是我
[1:08:19] -Is every…? -We’ll take another round. -几位还… -给我们再来几杯
[1:08:22] -Another? -Relax. We’re on vacation. -还喝啊 -没事 我们在度假呢
[1:08:25] Technically,we’re on my honeymoon. 严格来说 我们是在度我的蜜月
[1:08:27] No,I think we’re on their honeymoon. 不 是他们的蜜月
[1:08:31] Yeah,it’s all so hot three days in. 该收敛点了吧 都三天了
[1:08:41] Mailbox full. yeah,I’ll bet it is. 信箱已满 我猜也是
[1:08:45] -There’s no time like the present. -No. -现在没时间管那些吧 -没有
[1:08:48] I’m not ready to face it all yet. 我还没准备好面对这一切
[1:08:51] Hey. I’m going for a run and then to the gym for pilates. 我要去跑跑步 然后去健身房做普拉提
[1:08:54] Anybody wanna…? 有人想去吗
[1:08:58] Hey,good news. 有好消息
[1:09:00] I got an e-mail from your buyer’s attorney. 我刚收到公寓买家律师的电子邮件
[1:09:02] They’re willing to sell you back 他们愿意把你的旧公寓
[1:09:03] your old apartment at the escalated price…and 提价后卖还给你…而且
[1:09:06] are willing to vacate by the time you return… 愿意在你回来之前搬走
[1:09:09] pending an additional financial offer. 前提是你支付一定的经济补偿
[1:09:11] Well,apparently you can go home again,but it’ll cost you. 看起来我可以回家了 但得付点代价
[1:09:15] Let’s work on getting your things there. 我会帮你把东西弄回去
[1:09:18] you two could rule the world. 你们俩什么都能搞定
[1:09:22] After her workout. Charlotte couldn’t help but think… 健身完毕后 夏洛特忍不住开始琢磨
[1:09:24] how truly blessed she was. 自己是多么的幸福啊
[1:09:26] This week had made her feel more grateful 这一周让她比以往更加满意
[1:09:28] than ever for her happy marriage. 自己有幸福美满的婚姻
[1:09:30] And just for a second. 就在那一刻
[1:09:32] While picturing her loved ones at home in New York. 她脑中浮现了纽约家里的爱人
[1:09:35] she forgot where she was and opened her mouth. 她忘记身在何处 然后张开了嘴
[1:10:01] Hello,miss. 你好 小姐
[1:10:07] -Have you had that happen? -Not recently. -你们做过那个吗 -最近没有
[1:10:09] Sweetie,what’s…? 宝贝儿 怎么…
[1:10:11] It’s locked,she’s mopping. 锁上了 她在拖地
[1:10:13] Try the… 试试…
[1:10:23] -Did you just…? -Shut up,shut up,shut up! -你刚刚是不是… -闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
[1:10:26] And just like that… 就这样…
[1:10:28] Charlotte “poughkeepsied” in her pants. 夏洛特在裤子里便便了
[1:10:32] Oh,my god. 天哪
[1:10:39] Miranda was right. 米兰达说得对
[1:10:41] When something was really. really funny. I laughed. 遇到非常非常有趣的事情 我就笑了
[1:11:14] frist massage 第一条留言
[1:11:15] Received saturday. September 20th. 12:30 p.m. 接收于9月20日 星期六 12点30分
[1:11:20] Carrie. Call me. I need to talk to you before… 凯莉 给我回电话 我得和你谈谈…
[1:12:16] There was no better time 再没有比现在更合适
[1:12:17] I could think of to hire an assistant. 雇个私人助理的时机了
[1:12:20] Um,no. I do not lift boxes. 嗯 不要 我才不要搬箱子呢
[1:12:24] Yeah,definitely,no. I would love a career in fashion. 绝对不要啦 我喜欢与时尚有关的工作
[1:12:32] This is not nonfat. 这不是脱脂饮料
[1:12:36] I love your books. Your shit’s brilliant. 我喜欢你的书 你他妈太有才了
[1:12:40] Cathy? 凯西
[1:12:42] -You seem drunk. -Little bit. -你好像喝醉了 -有点
[1:12:45] Never made it to bed last night. 昨天晚上就没挨着床过
[1:12:47] But I type like a motherfucker! 但我打字贼鸡巴快
[1:12:50] I have a degree in finance from princeton… 我毕业于普林斯顿大学金融系
[1:12:51] and the last two years, 过去两年
[1:12:52] I’ve been assistant to A.V.P at merrill lynch. 在美林证券公司做副总裁助理
[1:12:54] That’s impressive. 真不错
[1:12:56] And, Paul, why do you think you’re right for this job? 保罗 你为什么觉得自己适合这个工作呢
[1:13:08] So you’re from St. Louis? 你从圣路易斯来的?
[1:13:09] That’s right. Louise from St. Louis. 没错 圣路易斯来的露易丝
[1:13:13] And you have a degree in computer science? 你有计算机科学的本科学位?
[1:13:15] Yes,that’s correct. 是的 没错
[1:13:16] Well,good for you. I can barely text. 不错 我都不太会打字
[1:13:18] and have you ever been a personal assistant? 你以前做过私人助理吗
[1:13:22] No,but I’m the oldest of six kids… 没有 可我是六姊妹中的老大
[1:13:24] so I’m sure I can handle anything you got. 所以我确定能够打理好你的一切事务
[1:13:26] -Six kids,what’s that like? -Crowded. -六姊妹 那是什么情况呢 -很挤
[1:13:29] I had to move to new york just to get some room. 为了能给自己多一点空间 我搬到了纽约
[1:13:31] Where did I end up? 结果怎样
[1:13:32] In a one-bedroom apartment with three roommates. 现在跟三个室友一起住
[1:13:36] Well,aside from the space issue, 除了空间问题
[1:13:37] why’d you move to New York? 还有什么原因让你搬到纽约
[1:13:41] To fall in love. 来恋爱
[1:13:44] -What? That’s corny,right? -No. -怎么了 很傻吧 -没有
[1:13:47] No,no,it’s… it’s just very honest. 不 不是 很实在
[1:13:52] I don’t think that 我想我很久
[1:13:53] I’ve heard anybody say that in a very long time. 没听人这么说了
[1:14:00] So Louise from St. Louis,I just have one more question. 圣路易斯来的露易丝 我还有最后一个问题
[1:14:05] How does an unemployed girl with three roommates… 一个没有工作 和三个室友合租的女孩
[1:14:07] afford the patchwork denim bowley Louis Vuitton bag? 怎么买得起LV的拼布斜纹牛仔布包包
[1:14:10] It’s rented. Bag borrow or steal? 是租的 Bagborroworsteal网站
[1:14:13] It’s like netflix for purses. 类似Netflix租DVD一样
[1:14:15] How can I not know about this? 我怎么能一点都不知道啊
[1:14:16] Girl,stick with me. I’ll hook you up. 姑娘 跟我混吧 我来帮你搞定一切
[1:14:24] And did she hook me up. 她确实搞定了我的一切
[1:14:27] Hi. This is Louise. I’m calling for Carrie Bradshaw. 我是露易丝 替凯莉·布莱肖打电话给您
[1:14:32] Yes,she received your invitation 是的 她收到了您的邀请函
[1:14:33] but she will be unable to attend. 但是恐怕她无法出席了
[1:14:36] Thank you. 谢谢您
[1:14:42] Put that over there. 把这个放在那边
[1:14:45] After only three days… 仅仅用了三天
[1:14:47] I began to think of her as Saint Louise from St.Louis. 我觉得该叫她圣路易斯来的”圣女”露易丝了
[1:14:52] Ain’t nothing in there for you. 知道什么叫非礼勿视吗
[1:14:55] And as I moved back into my old apartment… 在我搬回到旧公寓的时候
[1:14:59] Miranda searched for a new one. Downtown. 米兰达开始在下城找新公寓了
[1:15:02] -You see the chinese writing? -Yeah -看到汉字了吗 -看到了
[1:15:05] New york magazine says 纽约杂志说
[1:15:06] this is the new up-and-coming neighborhood. 这附近将成为新兴的住宅区
[1:15:09] -Okay,maybe down that way? -Maybe you come home. -也许就在那边 -也许你还是回家的好
[1:15:14] Look,white guy with a baby. 看 带着孩子的白人
[1:15:17] Wherever he’s going,that’s where we need to be. 无论他去的哪儿 那都是我们要去的地方
[1:15:21] Come on. 快点
[1:15:28] I lived here before. It used to be all-Ukrainian area. 以前我在这住过 过去是乌克兰人的地盘
[1:15:32] A u-haul. U-Haul搬家公司
[1:15:35] Coming or going? 是搬进来 还是搬走?
[1:15:37] -Going. oh,boy. I’m gonna check it out. -Okay. -搬走 很好 我进去看看 -好的
[1:15:40] Wait down here,okay? 等下好吗
[1:16:01] And there in old ukrainia. Miranda found her new apartment. 在乌克兰的旧聚集地 米兰达找到了新公寓
[1:16:05] -hi. l’m interested in the apartment upstairs. -yeah. -你好我对楼上的公寓很感兴趣 -好的
[1:16:10] and there they remained for the rest of their days… 从此以后
[1:16:12] for the birds were constantly on guard… 因为有鸟儿们看守
[1:16:14] and the women could not so much as step one foot out the door. 那些坏女人再也不能得到自由了
[1:16:18] And cinderella and the prince lived happily ever after. 灰姑娘和王子从此过上了幸福的生活
[1:16:28] You know that this is just a fairy tale,right,sweetheart? 你知道这只是童话吧 宝贝儿
[1:16:33] I mean,things don’t always happen like this in real life. 在现实生活里 永远不会有这样的事
[1:16:37] -I just think you should know that now. -Again. -我只是觉得你现在就应该知道 -再来一遍
[1:16:43] And another one bites the dust. 又一个被童话蛊惑的孩子
[1:16:47] Mommy’s home. 妈妈回来了
[1:16:49] Thanks for watching Lily while I went to the doctor. 谢谢你在我看医生的时照顾莉莉
[1:16:52] -oh,sure. -everything okay? -没关系 -没什么事吧
[1:16:57] -I’m pregnant. -How? -我怀孕了 -不是吧
[1:17:01] You know how people always say that 有句话说
[1:17:03] when you stop trying, It can happen? 有心栽花花不开 无心插柳柳成荫
[1:17:05] And my doctor says that she knows 我的医生也说她也见过
[1:17:07] other couples who have adopted… 一些夫妇领养了孩子
[1:17:09] and then they get pregnant. 然后又怀孕了的
[1:17:11] -Sweetie. -Carrie,I’m pregnant. -亲爱的 -凯莉 我怀孕了
[1:17:17] I guess in certain houses. fairy tales do come true. 我觉得在这个家庭 童话是可以变成现实的
[1:17:23] Oh,that was really hot. 真是棒极了
[1:17:27] You seem kind of distant. 咱们看起来有点疏远了
[1:17:29] Distant? You’re still in me. 疏远? 你还在里面呢
[1:17:38] Do you wanna talk about it? 想聊聊吗
[1:17:40] When have I ever wanted to talk about it? 我什么时候想聊聊了
[1:17:43] Okay. I’ll talk about it. 好吧 那我来说吧
[1:17:47] Your best friends got screwed over by their guys. 你最好的朋友被男人甩了
[1:17:49] How could you not be distant? 你这样也难怪
[1:17:53] It’s more than that. 事情没你想的那么简单
[1:17:57] Lately,I haven’t been feeling a connection to… 最近 我都感觉不到有什么联系…
[1:18:02] -What,me? -No. -和谁 我吗 -不是
[1:18:05] To it, here. 和这儿 和这个家
[1:18:07] l have no real connection to our life here. 我都没觉得这有什么生活
[1:18:10] What life here? seriously. 说真的 这的什么生活啊
[1:18:13] All I do is work… 我只是在这工作…
[1:18:15] and you run off to new york every chance you get. 而你一逮着机会就奔回纽约
[1:18:17] Well, not every chance I get. only for the a-list things. 哪是一有机会啊 只有重要的事情才回的
[1:18:22] And my managing you, it’s… it’s getting to be too much. 而且做你的经纪人 有点…越来越累了
[1:18:25] I’m starting to resent it. 我都开始烦了
[1:18:27] For the last two years, it’s been all about you. 过去这两年都是在围着你转
[1:18:30] Well, for the first three years, it was all about you. 可最开始的三年 都是围着你转啊
[1:18:33] I know. that was so much more fun. 我知道 那时候要有趣的多
[1:18:38] Well, l won’t be coming to new york for a while. 好吧 那我这段时间都不回纽约了
[1:18:42] We’re gonna spend some time reconnecting on weekends… 周末我们要花点功夫重新沟通沟通…
[1:18:45] do the L.a.couple thing. 干点洛杉矶的夫妻生活
[1:18:47] Yeah, hi. can you put on samantha? 你好 能帮我找一下萨曼莎吗
[1:18:50] Really. at first l was all, “you can’t tell me what l can do.” 真的 开始总是我说”用不着你教我该干嘛”
[1:18:54] But then l had to admit, he had a point. 后来我不得不承认 是他有理
[1:18:57] Please deposit another 85 cents. 请继续投币85美分
[1:18:59] Honey, a payphone? where’s your cell? 亲爱的 付费电话吗 你的手机呢
[1:19:01] At the bottom of the ocean in mexico. 墨西哥大洋的深处
[1:19:04] -want me to hook you up with a new one? -需要我帮你弄个新的吗
[1:19:05] no, not yet. no phone, no calls. 不要 目前不要 没手机就没电话
[1:19:07] No calls, no questions. no questions, no explaining no wedding. 没电话就没疑问 没疑问就不用解释没婚礼了
[1:19:12] Plus, it’s an excuse to bust out the gloves. 另外 这是落跑的好借口
[1:19:14] Please deposit another 85 请继续投币85美分
[1:19:17] Carrie bradshaw’s web page is a mess. 凯莉·布莱肖的主页真是一团糟
[1:19:20] Interesting. so is carrie bradshaw. 真巧 凯莉·布莱肖本人也是
[1:19:23] Hey, when are we gonna get to the really important stuff, 我们什么时候开始做点真正重要的事呢
[1:19:27] Like unpacking my closet? 比如说拆箱摆衣橱
[1:19:28] One thing at a time. 心急吃不了热豆腐
[1:19:30] you ever gonna answer any of these e-mails? 你还打算回复这些邮件吗
[1:19:31] -yes. -when? -回啊 -啥时候
[1:19:34] -now? -okay. -现在 -好
[1:19:36] -well, I’ll read and you tell me what to do. -okay. -好吧 我来念你来批示 -好的
[1:19:39] Who’s john@jjpny.com? john@jjpny.com是谁
[1:19:45] Oh, shit. that’s him, right? 见鬼 是他对吧
[1:20:01] Delete. 删
[1:20:04] And isn’t there some cyberspace place that you can send those… 网上有没有那种 可以把那些…
[1:20:08] so that I never have to see an e-mail from him ever again? 一辈子都不想见的邮件都扔过去的地方
[1:20:13] Do that, please. 这么干吧 谢谢
[1:20:16] You sure you wanna end all communication with him? 你确定要断绝和他的一切来往吗
[1:20:25] Okay. great. 好吧 知道了
[1:20:29] I can’t believe you’re even dressing up. 真不敢相信你居然还真打扮起来了
[1:20:31] All the parents in brady’s school dress up. it’s fun. 所有布莱迪同学父母都会乔妆打扮 挺好玩的
[1:20:35] Fun thought up by a group of 一群无所事事的家庭主妇
[1:20:37] Non-working mothers with nothing else to do all day. 琢磨出来的玩意还挺有意思的
[1:20:39] All right, what do they got? witch and sexy kitten. 好了 看看都有卖什么啊 女巫和性感小野猫
[1:20:45] That’s it. the only two choices for women, witch and sexy kitten. 得 女装就俩选择 女巫和性感小野猫
[1:20:49] You just said a mouthful there, sister. 您这话很意味深长啊 姐姐
[1:20:51] Maybe I should wear this and a briefcase, and go as myself. 或者我就带上这个 拎着公文包这么去了
[1:20:57] I got an e-mail from big. 我收到大人物的电邮了
[1:20:59] i don’t know what to say. 我不知道说什么好
[1:21:01] -uh, then don’t send an e-mail. -what were you expecting? -那就别发邮件啊 -你还指望他说什么
[1:21:07] And in the subject box, 2 words– 邮件主题 两字–
[1:21:11] i’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:21:14] Steve is all about the “i’m sorry.” 斯蒂夫也是抱歉来抱歉去的
[1:21:17] i’m sorry e-mails, “i’m sorry” voice mails… 电子邮件说”抱歉” 语音邮件说”抱歉”
[1:21:19] i’m sorry flowers, “i’m sorry” cards. 送花说”抱歉” 卡片也”抱歉”
[1:21:22] How about, don’t do anything to be “i’m sorry” for? 我说啊 若要人不知除非己莫为
[1:21:26] Well, maybe he’s sorry. 或许他就是觉得抱歉呢
[1:21:29] Well, maybe so is big. 兴许大人物也是呢
[1:21:31] Point taken. 意见采纳
[1:21:35] Hey, you’re scaring the women. 你吓到女士们了
[1:21:37] It’s gonna take a little more than that 在我经历了这些事以后
[1:21:39] To scare me after what I’ve been through. 想要吓到我可没那么容易
[1:21:41] I still cannot believe this happened to me. I mean, l… 我还是不敢相信这一切发生在我身上 我是说…
[1:21:44] I know it happened. 我知道它已经发生了
[1:21:46] But I just… I can’t believe it happened. 只是我… 我就是不愿相信
[1:21:52] I lay awake at night going over every detail of that last week in my head. 晚上我躺床上回忆着上礼拜的每个细节
[1:21:59] Carrie, 凯莉
[1:21:59] There’s a detail about that last week I’ve been meaning to tell you. 我一直想找机会告诉你上礼拜
[1:22:05] -at the rehearsal dinner… -and then I saw it. -婚礼彩排晚宴上面的一个细节… -然后我看到了它
[1:22:08] The only thing scary enough to scare me after what I’d been through. 经历了这一切以后 唯一能吓着我的东西
[1:22:12] You look great. you look amazing. so that’s the worst of it. 你真美 美翻了 这才是最郁闷的
[1:22:15] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[1:22:18] What does it say there in the editor’s note? 编者按这里怎么说的
[1:22:20] the wedding of carrie bradshaw 凯莉·布莱肖
[1:22:22] and john james preston was canceled… 和约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿的婚礼
[1:22:24] as this issue went to press. bradshaw is 在杂志出版时已经取消了 布莱肖…
[1:22:29] Bradshaw is what? 布莱肖怎么了
[1:22:33] Wait… 太近了…
[1:22:36] bradshaw is still single and living in new york city. 布莱肖仍旧独自居住在纽约市
[1:22:47] I didn’t wanna buy it…but 我本来不想买的…但是
[1:22:50] I figured it was one less vogue in new york. 想到在纽约买一本就少一本
[1:22:54] I saw it. the pictures are gorgeous. 我看了 照片简直太漂亮了
[1:22:56] Yeah, l’m a beautiful bride. 是啊 我是个美丽的新娘
[1:22:58] -hi, honey. -hi. -你好 亲爱的 -你好
[1:23:00] Hey, hey, hey, come on in. come on, sweetie. 快进来吧 来吧 亲爱的
[1:23:04] Get your hat. 拿着你的帽子
[1:23:06] look, the people who don’t know will only see the beautiful pictures. 不知道的人只会看到精美的照片
[1:23:11] the people who do know will only see what an asshole he is. 知道的人只会明白他是怎样一个混蛋
[1:23:15] Mommy said a bad word. 妈咪说了脏话了
[1:23:20] Oh. ls that for me? 是送给我的吗
[1:23:23] Oh, lily, thank you. 莉莉 谢谢你啊
[1:23:26] Hey, what are you gonna be for halloween? 万圣节你准备化妆成谁呢
[1:23:29] Cinderella. 灰姑娘
[1:23:31] -or we also bought mulan. -no. -或者我们还有花木兰 -不要
[1:23:35] We came to ask you if you would go trick-or-treating with us. 我们来是想知道你想不想和我们一起过万圣节
[1:23:39] -yeah! -lt’s just in our building… -要 -就只在我们那个楼里
[1:23:42] -if you’re in the mood. -yeah! -如果你还有心情的话 -要
[1:23:45] yeah 要
[1:23:57] -no costume? -no, look closer. -不化妆吗 -不用了 够吓人了
[1:23:59] I’m the scariest thing in new york, jilted at 41. 我是纽约最吓人的东西 41岁被甩
[1:24:07] -You know you have to give me some of your loot? right? -yeah -你知道一定要分我点你的战利品吧 -要
[1:24:13] Let’s put your mask on. 咱们把面具带上吧
[1:24:16] -look– -trick or treat! -瞧瞧 -不给糖果就捣蛋
[1:24:18] Oh! carrie. 噢 凯莉
[1:24:21] I saw you in vogue. 我在《Vogue》上看见你了
[1:24:23] I’m so sorry. 我真抱歉
[1:24:26] There you go, honey. 这是给你的 亲爱的
[1:24:30] Trick or treat! 不给糖果就捣蛋
[1:24:57] Louise. 露易丝
[1:25:00] Oh, my lord. I didn’t even recognize you. 我的天 我都没看出来是你
[1:25:04] That’s the point. 就要这效果
[1:25:05] my head’s in the witness protection program. 我的脑袋正式纳入证人保护计划
[1:25:07] I’m feeling that look on you though. 可是我还觉得这个样子好
[1:25:09] -and I am feeling that chanel on you. -mine till tuesday. -我也觉得你的夏奈尔很好啊 -周二前归我
[1:25:16] -all right, so… -here. time to rejoin the world. -好的 那么… -给 是时候回归现代社会了
[1:25:19] Already? 这么快
[1:25:23] -your new number, area code 347-85… -ho… ho… hold it. -你的新号码 区号是347-85… -打住
[1:25:29] 347? 347?
[1:25:31] Oh, no. no, I’m a 917 gal, always have been. 不不 我是917女孩 从没变过
[1:25:35] I tried. it’s no longer available. 我试过了 已经申请不到了
[1:25:38] Now you’re 347. 现在你是347了
[1:25:40] Samantha jones. 萨曼莎·琼斯
[1:25:41] Carrie bradshaw. or I used to be. 我是凯莉·布莱肖 或说以前是
[1:25:44] Talk to me. 啥事啊
[1:25:46] I’m a 347 area code. how awful is that? 现在我电话的区号347 有够惨吧
[1:25:50] 347 is the new new york. 347是新纽约
[1:25:52] Well, I want the old new york with my old 917 and my old will to live. 我就喜欢老纽约和老917 我还就守旧了
[1:25:57] Old new york, new new york. honey, at least it’s new york. 老纽约 新纽约 宝贝 好歹都是纽约嘛
[1:26:00] Another hard thing about being in L. A: 洛杉矶的另一人间硬物
[1:26:04] My sex-on-a-stick next-door neighbor. 我的”那话很威猛”邻居
[1:26:06] -I can’t stop looking at him. -looking? -我就是忍不住盯着他看 -就看看吗
[1:26:09] Just looking. 只有看而已
[1:26:10] After seeing steve’s face at the rehearsal dinner, 自打彩排晚宴上见了斯蒂夫那副表情
[1:26:13] I could never… 我就再不…
[1:26:15] Oh, but you should see this guy. every night… 你真该见识一下这个男人 夜夜笙歌…
[1:26:18] sex with a different partner. he’s like… 新欢不断 旧爱不换 他就像…
[1:26:22] -me five years ago. – yeah. when I was a 917. -五年前的我 -对 那时候我还用917
[1:26:26] I mean. what’s the point of having a hot guy next door… 我想说 隔壁放着那么性感的男人
[1:26:30] if you can’t have sex with him? 不能操还有什么意思啊
[1:26:32] We agreed that no one else from the 我们说好了除了史密斯
[1:26:34] Show but smith was going to be on the cover. 剧组里没人能上封面
[1:26:38] Well, get back to me. 给我回话
[1:27:15] And in an effort to stay out of the house and out of trouble… 为了能眼不见心不烦
[1:27:18] samantha went shopping. 萨曼莎去血拼
[1:27:24] Rescue a puppy today? 今天你救狗狗了吗
[1:27:33] -she needs a good home. interested? -no. -她需要一个温暖的家 有兴趣吗 -算了
[1:27:38] And just as samantha convinced 正当萨曼莎试图说服自己
[1:27:40] herself that the dog wasn’t for her… 和那只狗没缘分的时候…
[1:27:46] She’s been fixed, but she hasn’t lost the urge. 已经给她绝育了 但还是有点性急
[1:27:57] And because samantha couldn’t get off… 而萨曼莎因为不能欲满…
[1:28:01] she got things. 只好选择货满了
[1:28:16] What would happen if these were to magically disappear? 要是这个神奇地消失了会怎么样呢
[1:28:19] yeah, I know where you live. 我知道你住哪儿
[1:28:21] for a pair like this, I could move. 为了这尤物 搬家都值
[1:28:24] Wait, carrie, not that one. 凯莉等等 别拆那个
[1:28:32] Do you want me to get rid of it? 要我把它处理掉么
[1:28:36] No. 算了
[1:28:39] No, it’s too beautiful. 算了吧 它太美了
[1:28:42] I’ll just… 我就…
[1:28:44] bury it deep in the back… 把它尘封在最深处
[1:28:47] like I did my feelings. 就像处置我的感情那样
[1:28:50] -do you miss him? -every day. -你想他吗 -每时每刻
[1:28:55] It’s weird… 很奇怪…
[1:28:58] i haven’t cried very much at all. 我都没流什么眼泪
[1:29:01] I don’t know, maybe… 我也不知道 也许…
[1:29:03] Maybe you’re only allotted a certain amount of tears per man… 也许女人对每个男人的眼泪都是定量的
[1:29:07] and I used mine up. 对他我已经留干了
[1:29:09] Yeah, I know how you feel. 是啊 我理解你的感受
[1:29:12] Because my st. louis boyfriend broke up with me last year… 在圣路易斯的男友去年和我分手了
[1:29:16] and I miss him all the time. 我一直很想他
[1:29:18] Suddenly. it dawned on me. there were two broken hearts in my walk-in. 我突然发现衣帽间里有两颗破碎的心
[1:29:26] Louise, we need a cocktail. grab your rental. 露易丝 我们得喝一杯 带上你的出租包
[1:29:30] And it threw me so hard. 这对我打击太大了
[1:29:34] Because, you know, I thought will… 因为 我本来以为威尔…
[1:29:36] That’s his name. 他的名字
[1:29:39] -I thought he was the love of my life. -well, what happened? -我当他是一生的真爱 -发生了什么呢
[1:29:44] He said he loved me and all, but he didn’t think that I was the one. 他说他确实爱我 但我却不是他的命中注定
[1:29:49] That shit hurt. but, you know, whatever. 真他妈伤人 可是 不管怎么样
[1:29:54] -I’m not gonna give up on love. -good. -我都不会放弃追求真爱的 -很好
[1:29:57] Love is the thing, you know. 爱情就是我们追求的真理
[1:30:02] You see that? 看到没
[1:30:03] That’s love. and I’m bringing it to me all day long. 这就是爱 我每天都带在身上
[1:30:10] Excuse me. 不好意思
[1:30:17] Oh, I remember that smile. who’s the guy? 这个笑容真眼熟 是哪个帅哥啊
[1:30:21] Someone I just met. he wants me to meet him for drinks. 刚认识的一个 他想约我喝一杯
[1:30:24] At 11:30? oh, that’s a booty call. 11点半? 是性的召唤哦
[1:30:27] No, it’s not. he’s a waiter, he just got off work. 才不是呢 他是个服务生 刚下班
[1:30:31] Louise. now, I may not get texts, 露易丝 也许我不收短信
[1:30:33] I may not send texts, but trust me. 不发短信 但相信我
[1:30:36] The subtext of that text? booty. 那短信里暗藏的信息 性
[1:30:40] But if he meets me, then it’s not a booty call, right? 但如果他来见我 就不算那种召唤了吧
[1:30:45] All right, then. enjoy yourself. 好吧 享受生活吧
[1:30:49] That’s what your 20s are for. 20岁的意义正是如此
[1:30:51] Your 30s are to learn the lessons. 30岁呢 就要吸取教训
[1:30:53] Your 40s are to pay for the drinks. 40岁呢 就要埋酒单
[1:30:57] Well, in that case, I’ll take another one. 这样的话 再给我来一杯
[1:31:02] It’s all about the desk. 问题的关键就是桌子
[1:31:04] If I find the desk, the writing will come. and it better come… 我选好了桌子 文思就泉涌了 最好能涌…
[1:31:07] because I’m using my new book advance to pay the fancy decorator. 因为我把新书的预付款拿来装昂贵的修了
[1:31:13] I think it is so great that you’re redoing your entire apartment. 我觉得你重装整个公寓这主意棒极了
[1:31:18] Yeah, well, out with the old and… 是啊 旧的不去…
[1:31:21] oh, in with the overpriced. 贵的不来
[1:31:27] Hey. harry called me and mentioned that you’re not running. 哈里电话我 说你没有在跑步了
[1:31:32] why’d he do that? 他和你说这个干嘛
[1:31:34] because he loves you and he’s concerned. 因为他爱你 担心你啊
[1:31:37] There’s nothing to be concerned about. 没什么好担心的
[1:31:39] Well, did…? did the doctor say that it’s not safe or something? 那…是医生说不安全还是什么
[1:31:45] No. she said because I’m already a runner, it’s fine. 没 她说我本来就经常跑 所以没事
[1:31:49] So then, why are you not… 那么你为什么不…
[1:31:51] Because I’m afraid something bad is gonna happen. 因为我害怕有不好的事情会发生
[1:31:53] -it’s a miracle I’m even pregnant. -okay. -我能怀孕就是个奇迹了 -好吧
[1:31:58] I have everything I ever wanted. 我想要的都有了
[1:32:01] I am so happy that I’m terrified. 我觉得越幸福越感到不安
[1:32:04] Nobody gets everything that they want. look at you. look at miranda. 没人能事事如意的 看看你 再看看米兰达
[1:32:10] You’re good people and look at what happened to you. 你们都是好人 可到头来呢
[1:32:12] Of course something bad is gonna happen to me. 所以坏事总归会来找我的
[1:32:15] Sweetie… 亲爱的…
[1:32:16] you shit your pants this year. 今年你已经便便在裤子里了
[1:32:19] Maybe you’re done. 也许已经结束了
[1:32:25] You run every day, that’s what you do. 每天都跑步 这才是你啊
[1:32:28] You can’t stop being who you are because you’re afraid, right? 你不能因为害怕就放弃做自己啊 对吗
[1:32:34] All right. 好吧
[1:32:35] Okay. here we go. 好的 我们到了
[1:32:40] Okay. 好的
[1:32:46] And as the last of the autumn leaves fell away… 今秋最后一片落叶着了地
[1:32:50] so did charlotte’s fear. 夏洛特悬着的心也着了地
[1:32:54] By the time the first snow fell. charlotte got her stride back. 当第一场雪飘落时 夏洛特又活力十足了
[1:33:07] Are you sure you don’t want me to r.s.v.p. 你确定不需要我回复
[1:33:09] To any of these holiday parties? 这些假期聚会吗
[1:33:11] No, I am perfectly happy spending time alone. 不用 我很享受一个人的闲暇
[1:33:14] You sure? because this looks like a good one. 不改啦? 这看起来还不错呢
[1:33:16] Go home. seriously, you’re gonna miss your plane, go. 回家吧 要不赶不上飞机了 去吧
[1:33:20] Okay. but first… 好吧 但是之前…
[1:33:27] Merry christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:33:31] -you didn’t have to. -it’s just something silly. -你不用这样的 -就是挺傻的礼物
[1:33:39] -oh, louise from st. louis. -you said you never saw it. -《火树银花》 -你说过你没看过它
[1:33:43] Well, jeez. 老天
[1:33:45] Now I feel bad. 这回我郁闷了
[1:33:47] If I had known we were exchanging gifts… 要早知道我们要交换礼物…
[1:33:55] i would have bought you one two weeks ago… 我两周前就该买一个
[1:33:58] and hidden it here. 然后藏在这儿
[1:34:04] -that is not what I think it is. -I don’t know, open it. -这太出乎我意料了 -不管 打开吧
[1:34:21] Oh, my god. 我的上帝
[1:34:23] My very own louis vuitton? 属于我自己的LV
[1:34:26] That’s right. no more rental for you. 没错 你不用再租包了
[1:34:29] Look who’s home from the big city. 瞧一瞧看一看 谁从大都市回来了
[1:34:33] It was the best money I’d ever spent. 这是我花得最值的钱
[1:34:37] New year’s eve and a cup of noodles. 除夕夜 泡面夜
[1:34:50] So you remember what you’re gonna say at midnight? 记住午夜要说什么了吗
[1:34:53] -happy new year. -yeah. -新年快乐 -没错
[1:34:56] Except you’re gonna say it much more excited than that. 但是要更开心地说出来
[1:34:59] -you’re gonna say, “happy new year!” -happy new year. -像这样 新年快乐! -新年快乐
[1:35:05] Yeah. and you say that and then you kiss. 对 说完要亲亲
[1:35:17] All right. 好了
[1:35:19] All ready to go, b-boy? 准备好走了吗 小伙子
[1:35:21] Did you remember to pack the batman that santa brought you? 带上圣诞公公送你的蝙蝠侠没有
[1:35:25] I think it’s in the kitchen. 我觉得会在厨房里
[1:35:26] Oh, you gotta have the new batman, huh? 收到新的蝙蝠侠了吗
[1:35:36] You got plans with the girls? 和姐妹们约好没
[1:35:40] We’re all kind of staying in tonight. 我们都打算在家过
[1:35:45] Would you like to come out and eat with us? 想不想 和我们一起出去吃呢
[1:35:49] We could go someplace on your side of the bridge. 我们可以在你住的这边吃
[1:35:52] No. thank you. 不了 谢谢
[1:35:59] Miranda, I never meant to hurt you. 米兰达 我没想过要伤害你
[1:36:09] -Batman. – oh, there he is. batman. -蝙蝠侠 -找到了 蝙蝠侠
[1:36:15] -put your hat on. -yeah. -带上帽子 -对呢
[1:36:17] -it’s snowing out. -here you go. -外面下雪呢 -好了
[1:36:20] -I’m gonna bring batman. -okay. -我要带上蝙蝠侠 -好
[1:36:23] Happy new year. 新年快乐
[1:36:25] Happy new year. 新年快乐
[1:36:28] Kiss. 亲亲
[1:36:40] All right, I’ll see you tomorrow. 好了 明天见
[1:36:45] This is my new… 这是我的新…
[1:36:50] You know what we’re gonna do? 你知道我们的大计划吧
[1:36:52] We’re gonna light a firecracker at midnight. 我们要在午夜放鞭炮
[1:37:46] -hello? -happy new year. -喂 -新年快乐
[1:37:49] We’re having a fabulous time. 我们现在超级开心呢
[1:37:51] The only thing missing is you. come. 唯独就是少了你 来吧
[1:37:53] That’s sweet but l can’t. l’m– l’m writing. 真好 可我不能来 我在…我在写东西
[1:37:57] Oh, okay. 哦 好吧
[1:38:00] You’re not really writing, are you? 你没在写东西吧 对吗
[1:38:03] No. you’re not really having a fabulous time, are you? 没 你不是超级开心吧 对吗
[1:38:06] No. rescue me. 没有 救命啊
[1:38:10] There’s no one fun here. 这里一点乐子都没有
[1:38:11] It’s very forced-festive. 身不由己的日子
[1:38:13] Oh, yes. that’s just what every new year’s eve party needs… 没错 这就是每年除夕聚会的感受
[1:38:17] a visit from the lost bronte sister. 来自勃朗特家的迷途的姐妹
[1:38:20] Well, better a bronte sister than a hilton sister. 好吧 至少比希尔顿家的姐妹强吧
[1:38:22] Thanks, but… 谢谢 可是
[1:38:25] by 10 p.m. l will be in bed asleep… 10点钟 我就要去睡觉了
[1:38:30] and blissfully unaware of how fabulous this night is supposed to be. 无论今天晚上有多么风花雪月 都与我无关
[1:38:57] -hello? -so I thought… -喂 -我以为…
[1:38:59] that one of the perks of having a family… 成家的好处之一就是
[1:39:02] Was that you didn’t have to spend new year’s eve alone with chinese food. 不用在除夕夜孤单一人吃中国菜
[1:39:05] I am alone with chinese food. 我一个人在吃中国菜呢
[1:39:09] -I was asleep. -oh, shit. I’m sorry. -我在睡觉呢 -糟糕 对不起
[1:39:13] No, no, that’s okay. where’s brady? 不用 没关系 布莱迪呢
[1:39:17] -it’s steve’s night. -oh. right. -在斯蒂夫那儿 -对了
[1:39:20] -don’t wake up. go… go back to sleep. -no, it’s okay. -别起来了 继续睡吧 -没事 没关系的
[1:39:25] -you all right? -I’m fine. -你还好吧 -我没事
[1:39:28] I got all choked up… 我吃饱了撑的…
[1:39:30] watching stupid new year’s eve stuff alone on tv. 一个人看些傻逼新年节目
[1:39:34] -you want me to come over? -I’m all the way downtown. -要不要我过去 -我住在下城很远的
[1:39:38] No, I can… you know, I can… I grab a cab. 没事 我可以打辆车
[1:39:42] On new year’s? no way. I’m… I’m… I’m fine. 除夕夜 算了吧 我没事的
[1:39:46] Really. I just… I just wanted to talk a little. 真没事 只想和你说说话
[1:39:48] Go back to sleep. I’ll… I’ll see you next year. 睡去吧 我们…明年见
[1:39:52] -good night. -good night. -晚安 -晚安
[1:40:14] Should auld acquaintance be forgot,And never brought to mind? 怎能忘怀老朋友 尘封旧时的欢乐记忆
[1:40:24] Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And auld lang syne? 怎能忘怀老朋友 抹去昔日的美好时光
[1:40:33] Good one. 真棒
[1:40:36] For auld lang syne, my dear, 为了美好的往昔 朋友
[1:40:40] -it’s almost time. -champagne? -快到时间了 -香槟
[1:40:43] For auld lang syne, 为了珍贵的情谊
[1:40:47] We’ll tak a cup of kindness yet, 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒
[1:40:53] Oh, my god. thank god you’re here. 天 感谢上帝你总算来了
[1:40:56] For auld lang syne! 愿友谊地久天长
[1:41:01] And surely ye’ll be your pint-stowp, 你愿举起手中的酒杯
[1:41:07] And surely I’ll be mine, 与我把酒言欢
[1:41:12] And we’ll tak a cup o kindness yet, 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒
[1:41:18] For auld lang syne! 愿友谊地久天长
[1:41:23] For auld lang syne, my dear, 为了美好的往昔 朋友
[1:41:29] For auld lang syne, 为了珍贵的情谊
[1:41:34] We’ll tak a cup of kindness yet, 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒
[1:41:41] For auld lang syne! 愿友谊地久天长
[1:41:49] We twa hae run about the braes, 我们曾结伴游遍故乡的山野
[1:41:54] And pou’d the gowans fine, 采摘美丽的菊花
[1:41:58] But we’ve wander’d monie a weary fit, 如今却各自离去在人海茫茫
[1:42:05] Sin auld lang syne. 散落在天涯
[1:42:10] For auld lang syne, my dear, 为了美好的往昔 朋友
[1:42:18] For auld lang syne, 为了珍贵的情谊
[1:42:22] We’ll tak a cup of kindness yet, 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒
[1:42:29] -hey. -oh, my god. 我的上帝啊
[1:42:32] You’re not alone. 你不会孤单的
[1:42:35] For auld lang syne! 愿友谊地久天长
[1:42:36] We twa hae paidl’d in the burn 我们也曾在荡舟在粼粼的水面
[1:42:42] Frae morning sun till dine, 从太阳升起直到黄昏
[1:42:47] But seas between us braid hae roar’d 而今物是人非两茫茫
[1:42:53] Sin auld lang syne. 伤心各自奔天涯
[1:42:58] For auld lang syne, my dear, 为了美好的往昔 朋友
[1:43:04] For auld lang syne, 为了珍贵的情谊
[1:43:10] We’ll tak a cup of kindness yet, 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒
[1:43:16] For auld lang syne! 愿友谊地久天长
[1:43:26] a young child that perhaps they’ve… 小孩子家家可能就…
[1:43:28] -hey, easy there, girl. -you all right? -小心点 -没事吧
[1:43:31] Yeah. thanks. 没事 谢啦
[1:43:32] Three months driving in l.a. and I forgot how to use my fucking legs. 在洛杉矶开了三个月车 我他妈都不会走路了
[1:43:35] Every spring. the women of new york… 每个春天 纽约的女性们
[1:43:37] Leave the foolish choices of their 都会把一切傻事抛之脑后
[1:43:39] Past behind and look forward to the future. 期待着崭新的篇章
[1:43:42] This is known as fashion week. 这就是纽约时装周
[1:43:47] Oh, there we are. 我们坐那儿
[1:43:49] -we’re in the front row? -I had to pull some strings. -第一排 -我走了点后门
[1:43:54] -very nice. -I should go thank them. -很好很强大 -我真该谢谢他们
[1:43:56] Decide where we’re gonna go for lunch and I’ll make a call. 决定好午饭吃什么 我去预约
[1:43:59] It’s just like old times. 这会儿真像回到从前了
[1:44:01] So this is what you all 周六我和布莱迪 斯蒂夫
[1:44:02] spent your saturdays doing… 逛布鲁克林水族馆的时候…
[1:44:03] while I was with brady and steve at the brooklyn aquarium? 你们就是在忙这些咯
[1:44:07] Well… 这个嘛…
[1:44:09] not every saturday. 也不是每周六啦
[1:44:11] Just so you know, we always had front row at the mammal show. 话说去水族馆看表演时 我们也坐第一排呢
[1:44:16] Steve does the funniest dolphin impression. 斯蒂夫模仿海豚最搞笑了
[1:44:19] Actually, it’s more steve as a dolphin. 其实说那海豚像斯蒂夫更准确
[1:44:28] You really can’t forgive him? 你真的不能原谅他么
[1:44:31] Are you suggesting something? 你想说啥
[1:44:34] I like steve. I always liked steve. 我喜欢斯蒂夫 一直都是
[1:44:37] He’s apologized 100 times. he’s not seeing anyone else. 他都道了100次歉了 也没找新女友
[1:44:40] What’s it gonna take? 这样还不行么
[1:44:42] Are you also suggesting that she forgive big? 你是不是也想她原谅大人物
[1:44:44] No. I could kill big. 不要 我可以杀了大人物
[1:44:49] Sometimes when I’m running… 有时候我跑着歩
[1:44:51] i imagine what I would say to him if I ever saw him again. 就想象着如果再见他要说什么
[1:44:56] I have the perfect opening line. 我想到了一个完美的开场白
[1:44:59] Do you wanna hear it? 你们想知道吗
[1:45:02] Uh, yeah. 想啊
[1:45:05] I curse the day you were born. 你爸当初怎么没把你射在墙上
[1:45:10] That’s impressive. you better work up a hand gesture to go with it. 很黄很暴力 你最好再配个手势什么的
[1:45:24] I didn’t know if it was the fashion… 我不清楚是因为时装秀
[1:45:26] or the fact that the four of us were together again… 还是我们四个又聚在一起了
[1:45:29] but for the first time in a long time… 但是那么长时间以来 我感觉
[1:45:32] i felt like myself. 第一次找回了自己
[1:46:06] Well, let’s get a cab, okay? I’m absolutely starving. I don’t know what… 我们打车吧 我饿死了 不知道…
[1:46:10] Fur is murder! 皮草是屠杀
[1:46:12] Murder! murder! 屠杀 屠杀
[1:46:16] -murder! murder! -god, I miss new york. -屠杀 屠杀 -操 我真怀念纽约
[1:46:23] And a couple of weeks later. 几个星期后
[1:46:24] I met saint louise’s st. louis boyfriend.Will. 我见了圣女露易丝的圣路易斯男友威尔
[1:46:28] Over christmas. they realized how much they loved each other. 这个圣诞节 他们发现深爱着对方
[1:46:31] -I’m carrie. -will. -我是凯莉 -威尔
[1:46:33] Just in time for valentine’s day. 情人节如期而至
[1:46:44] just in time. wish you a happy valenines day. 如期而至的祝福 情人节快乐
[1:46:52] to aunt carrie-love lily 致凯莉婶婶 爱你的莉莉
[1:47:02] I’m calling to make sure that you aren’t hanging from your shower rod. 我打电话是想确认你是否吊死在浴帘杆上
[1:47:06] -you called about an hour too early. -so, what’s the v-day plan? -你早了1个小时 -情人节打算怎么过啊
[1:47:10] Well, miranda and I are going to dinner… 我和米兰达一会儿一起吃晚餐
[1:47:14] and then a very violent slasher movie. 然后看部很黄很暴力的电影
[1:47:16] -perfect. -you? -真不错 -你呢
[1:47:18] I’m making smith sushi. pause for reaction. 我在给史密斯做寿司 逗号 有话请讲
[1:47:22] Wow, you do that? 哇 你还会那个呢
[1:47:24] We took a class a while back. 回来以后我们报了个班
[1:47:26] And when he comes in that door at 7:30… 当他七点半走进家门
[1:47:29] l’m going to surprise him by laying naked on the dining-room table… 我会裸体躺在餐桌上–自制寿司人体盛
[1:47:33] covered with homemade sushi. 给他个惊喜
[1:47:35] Boy, you do have time on your hands. 你还真有那个闲情逸致
[1:47:38] So. what else is new? 还有别的创意吗
[1:48:04] There is a whole lot of love in this room. 这屋子真有恋爱的氛围
[1:48:07] Is it me or is valentine’s day this year on steroids? 是我过时了还是情人节太亢奋了
[1:48:10] No. I think it was like this last year. we just played for the other team. 不 去年也这样 只是物是人非罢了
[1:48:15] Good evening. this is our valentine’s night menu. 晚上好 这是我们的情人节菜单
[1:48:18] All of our specials are romantically 我们所有的特色菜都
[1:48:20] Themed and designed to be split for two. 以爱为主题 并且适合两人分享
[1:48:22] -are we having wine? -yes. -需要红酒吗 -要
[1:48:23] -glass or a…? -bottle. -来两杯还是… -一瓶
[1:48:25] I’ll be right back to take you and your girlfriend’s order. 马上给您和您的女朋友上餐
[1:48:34] Why would you have looked at the vogue today of all days? 你为啥偏偏选在今天看《时尚》
[1:48:38] Because I’m an emotional cutter. 因为我是个情绪化的自虐狂
[1:48:41] I deserve what I got. running all over new york… 我真是活该 跑了整个纽约…
[1:48:45] believing that I’m finally getting my happy ending. 坚信自己终于找到了幸福的归属
[1:48:47] see? love does conquer all. 瞧啊 真爱无敌啊
[1:48:49] Look at me in my one-of-a-kind wedding gown… 看看我那地球仅此一件婚纱…
[1:48:51] marrying the love of my life.” – would you like another bot? -嫁给一生的挚爱 -要不要再开一瓶…
[1:48:55] -yes. -yes. -要 -要
[1:48:58] And miranda, in that article, I did not say “we” once. 米兰达 这个童话里 我从没说过”我们”二字
[1:49:01] No. the whole article was “i think” and “i want.” 从头至尾都是”我觉得”和”我想要”
[1:49:06] -it was from your point of view. -yeah, exactly. my point of view. -这是你自己的观点啊 -对 太对了 我的想法
[1:49:09] Exactly. the whole wedding was my point of view. 是啊 这整个婚礼都是我一厢情愿
[1:49:14] I let… I let the wedding get bigger than big. 我把这个婚礼变得比大人物还重要
[1:49:19] I am the reason that he did not get out of the car. 我才是他下不了车的根本原因
[1:49:24] Okay. 好吧
[1:49:26] I said something to big that I shouldn’t have… 我对大人物说了些不该说…
[1:49:31] at the rehearsal dinner. 彩排晚宴的时候
[1:49:33] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:49:36] After steve showed up, I was really upset. 斯蒂夫出现之后 我就很烦躁
[1:49:39] And I bumped into big… 然后碰到了大人物…
[1:49:44] and I said that you two were crazy to get married. 我说… 你们两个疯了才要结婚
[1:49:47] Here we go, your shiraz. 来了 你们的雪华沙干红
[1:49:59] Okay, great. thanks so much. 好了 非常感谢
[1:50:06] I’m sorry. I was upset. steve had… 对不起 我那时很生气 斯蒂夫他…
[1:50:10] I have been going over this and over this in my mind for five months. 整整五个月这件事在我脑海里不停地转来转去
[1:50:16] And for five months, you kept a secret like that? 而这五个月 你就一直这样装聋作哑
[1:50:20] -I tried to tell you once, but then… -once? -我试过一次想告诉你 但结果… -一次?
[1:50:23] You tried to tell me once? 你试过一次想告诉我
[1:50:26] You should have tried to tell me every single day. 你应该每一天都试着告诉我
[1:50:29] I know. I was waiting for the right time. 我知道 我是在等个合适的机会
[1:50:31] There is no right time to tell me that 从来就没有合适的机会告诉我
[1:50:33] you ruined my marriage. 是你毁了我的婚礼
[1:50:34] It just happened. I wasn’t thinking. 就那么发生了 我是无心的
[1:50:39] carrie, please don’t go. 凯莉 求你别走好吗
[1:50:40] you know what I think hurts the most? 知道什么最伤我的心么
[1:50:44] Is that you kept a secret from me. 你竟然隐瞒着没告诉我
[1:50:46] And I have never, ever kept a secret from you. 而我呢 从来就没有这样对过你
[1:50:51] Ever. 从没有
[1:50:55] No, I’m lying. for the last five months… 错了 我有过 过去的这五个月…
[1:50:57] l’ve been thinking that it is a huge mistake that you left steve. 我都认为你离开斯蒂夫是个超级大错误
[1:51:01] There. 看吧
[1:51:04] How does it feel? 你是什么感觉
[1:51:06] Excuse me. excuse me. 劳驾 过去一下
[1:51:29] Any minute now. 万事俱备
[1:51:41] Hey. babe. it’s me. pick up. 宝贝 是我 接电话
[1:51:43] Pick up. 接啊
[1:51:45] All right. it’s 7:20. I’m still at the studio. 现在7点20 我还在摄影棚
[1:51:48] We’re behind. I’m gonna be a little bit late. 我们进度慢了 我晚一点回家
[1:51:49] sorry. bye. 对不起宝贝 再见
[1:52:01] Forty minutes later… 四十分钟后…
[1:52:03] sushi. samantha. still no smith. 寿司 萨曼莎 还是缺个史密斯
[1:52:14] This is bullshit. 这事太不靠谱了
[1:52:47] It was the same valentine night samantha had planned… 这才是萨曼莎计划好的情人节
[1:52:52] minus the sushi. 除了寿司
[1:52:56] And the other woman. 再除去第二个女人
[1:53:08] I’m home. 我回来了
[1:53:10] -man, that was a long day. -you’re three hours late. -老天 真是漫长的一天 -你迟到了三个小时
[1:53:13] Bummer, I know. did you eat? 很烦 我知道 你吃了没
[1:53:16] Yes, I ate. 对 吃过了
[1:53:17] I ate the sushi that I hand-made for you. 我吃了亲自给你做的寿司
[1:53:20] The sushi that I laid all over my 裸身人体盛寿司大餐
[1:53:22] Naked body as a valentine surprise for you. 是我送你的情人节惊喜
[1:53:25] Why are you so upset? I called. 为什么那么大火气啊 我打了电话的
[1:53:28] I couldn’t pick up the phone. 我接不了电话
[1:53:30] My body was covered everywhere with sushi. 我身上到处是寿司
[1:53:33] I got wasabi in places where one should never get wasabi. 我把芥末放在别人一辈子都不会放的地方
[1:53:37] Oh, you think it’s funny that I slaved all day in this kitchen… 一整天我宅在厨房给你做温馨晚餐
[1:53:42] to make a lovely meal for you? 是件好笑的事吗
[1:53:46] You made some sushi. it’s not a big deal. 你做了寿司 这又不是什么大事
[1:53:49] not a big deal. here. 不是大事? 给你
[1:53:52] I am not the type of woman… 我可不是那种
[1:53:54] who sits home all day waiting for a man! 在家等男人等一天的女人
[1:53:57] Enjoy your california handmade roll! 享用你的加利福尼亚手卷吧
[1:54:04] Happy fucking valentine’s day. 操蛋的情人节快乐
[1:54:16] It’s carrie. leave me a message. 我是carrie 请留言
[1:54:18] Carrie. it’s me. please pick up. 凯莉 是我 求你接电话吧
[1:54:21] Three days of “i’m sorry” calls and e-mails and flowers… 连着三天的”抱歉”电话 电邮和花
[1:54:25] and I still wasn’t ready. 我还是没想好
[1:54:28] It was the longest we’d ever gone without speaking. 这是我们有史以来持续时间最长的冷战
[1:54:38] Carrie. 凯莉
[1:54:42] -I need to talk to you. -how long have you been waiting here? -我得和你谈谈 -你在这儿等了多久了
[1:54:47] Seventeen-dollars long. 17块钱那么久
[1:54:51] Please get in. it just hit 18. 拜托你进来吧 表刚跳到18了
[1:55:07] -this is weird, not talking. -I’m upset. -不说话有点奇怪 -我还生气呢
[1:55:13] Carrie, I understand but it just happened 刚刚 我懂 可是这已经发生了
[1:55:16] I never meant to hurt you. 我从没想过会伤害你
[1:55:22] You have to forgive me. 你必须原谅我
[1:55:26] You know… 知道么…
[1:55:27] -what? -no. -什么 -算了
[1:55:28] No, please, what were you gonna say? 别 拜托 你想说什么
[1:55:31] You badger me to forgive you in three days. 你这么缠着我指望着三天就得到宽恕
[1:55:34] You won’t even consider forgiving 可是想都不想去宽恕
[1:55:35] Steve for something he did six months ago. 斯蒂夫六个月前的错误
[1:55:38] It’s not the same thing. 这是两码事
[1:55:41] It’s forgiveness. 这都是宽恕啊
[1:55:47] I don’t know that I can trust that it won’t happen again. 我不清楚我能相信这事不会再发生了
[1:55:51] Steve, you’re very quiet today. 斯蒂夫 你今天话很少
[1:55:55] Miranda, I know I made it hard for you to trust me… 米兰达 我知道我让你很难再信任我了…
[1:56:03] -but you made it hard for me to trust you. – me? -但你也让我很难信任你 -我吗
[1:56:06] The way you treated me and cut me out of your life like that. 你对我的所作所为 从你的生活中踢出去
[1:56:09] I mean, yeah, I broke a vow… 没错 我是违背一条誓言…
[1:56:12] but what about the other vows? 那其它那些誓言呢
[1:56:15] Like promising to love someone for better or for worse. 比如承诺不论是好还是坏都爱着对方
[1:56:19] What about that? 那个怎么算
[1:56:22] How do I know she’s not gonna punish me for the rest of my life? 我怎么知道她下半辈子不会也这样惩罚我呢
[1:56:25] You don’t. 没法知道
[1:56:27] And she doesn’t know for sure that you won’t have another indiscretion. 而且她也没法确定你不会再出轨
[1:56:34] All you can know is that you wanna move forward… 你们能确定的是 你们是否还想继续生活下去
[1:56:38] And risk that the love 用你们的爱情做赌注
[1:56:40] you have for each other won’t allow that to happen. 保证这样的事情不会再发生了
[1:56:45] And that’s what we’ll discover here. 这才是我们要解决的问题
[1:56:54] So we’re done with our last session. 我们上一次婚姻咨询结束了
[1:56:57] We’re not allowed to talk to each other for two weeks… 两周内我们不能和对方说话
[1:56:59] While we figure out if being together 这期间我们要考虑好
[1:57:01] Again is something that we really want. 我们是不是真的想要复合
[1:57:03] And then we had to pick a place to meet… 然后必须找个地方碰面
[1:57:07] and if we both show up on that day, the past no longer exists. 如果那天我们都出现了 以前的事一笔勾销
[1:57:11] It’s like showing up is our promise to each other… 出现在那里就好像对对方的承诺
[1:57:14] that we’re both willing to let it all go and move forward. 不计前嫌 携手向前
[1:57:20] -can you do that? -I don’t know. -你会去吗 -不知道
[1:57:23] I don’t know. I have a lot of thinking to do. 我不知道 我要好好想一想
[1:57:26] -thinking? or feeling? -what do you mean? -想 不如凭感觉 -什么意思
[1:57:30] Well, miranda, you’re a lawyer. 米兰达 你是个律师
[1:57:31] You know, you can argue both sides of any case. 你可以从正反两面来辩论
[1:57:34] But why we feel what we feel isn’t logical. 但是我们的感觉是不能用逻辑来分析的
[1:57:38] it’s emotional. 这是感情
[1:57:40] So I’m sorry, harvard, but I’m afraid… 所以很遗憾 哈佛高材生 这一次…
[1:57:42] you’re gonna have to base this decision on your emotions. 你要跟着感觉做出决定
[1:57:46] Well, then I’m screwed. I don’t know what I feel. 那我白搭 我都不知道自己的感觉是什么
[1:57:49] You will. there will come a moment when you know. 你会的 时机到了你就知道了
[1:57:52] And if it’s “yes,” then all that brilliant logic… 如果答案是”是” 之前所有的逻辑和旧怨
[1:57:54] it’s gonna go right out the window with the past. 就会抛到十万八千里之外去了
[1:57:58] And I thought picking a spot to meet was gonna be the challenge. 我以为找个见面的地方就很有挑战性了
[1:58:01] -where is it? -on the brooklyn bridge. -选的哪儿 -布鲁克林大桥
[1:58:05] halfway between our two places. 我们两个住处的几何中心
[1:58:07] very logical, and yet poetic. 有逻辑 又不乏浪漫
[1:58:10] Poetic if we both show up. 我们都去了才浪漫
[1:58:13] Otherwise you’re on a bridge, rejected. 不然被晾在桥上 一个人
[1:58:17] It’s not a good plan. 那可不好玩了
[1:58:27] I got two pieces of good news. 我有两条好消息
[1:58:28] -oh, and I’ve got two coffees. -thank you. -我有两杯咖啡 -谢谢
[1:58:31] Here you go. so, what’s up? 给你 那么是什么呢
[1:58:33] I just heard from your realtor 刚接到房产经济的电话
[1:58:35] and the apartment on 5th has finally sold. 第五大道的公寓终于卖掉了
[1:58:37] You got 60 days before the new owner takes possession, 新房主60天后搬进去
[1:58:40] And you’re out of there. 之前你要搬出来
[1:58:43] And what is the other news? 第二条消息呢
[1:58:50] I’m moving back to st. louis and we’re getting married in the fall. 我要搬回圣路易斯了 今年秋天结婚
[1:58:54] Oh, my god. 上帝
[1:58:56] Wait a minute, I gotta see that. 等等 我要欣赏一下
[1:58:59] -well, it’s gorgeous. -and you know what? it ain’t rented. -很漂亮 -知道么 这可不是租来的
[1:59:08] On the day of her decision deadline… 做决定的最后一天
[1:59:10] true to form. miranda had argued both sides of the case. 对比清单 米兰达分析了复合的利与弊
[1:59:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:59:38] It suddenly dawned on miranda… 米兰达突然领悟到
[1:59:40] that steve’s list might have had more cons than pros. 斯蒂夫的清单上可能弊大于利
[2:00:29] And miranda never looked back. 米兰达没有再回头看
[2:00:38] Well. almost never. 好吧 基本上没有
[2:00:41] Kiss me. 吻我
[2:00:48] Meanwhile. back in lost angeles… 与此同时 回到失-落杉矶
[2:00:54] Turns out new age philosophy wasn’t the secret. 看起来新世纪哲学早不是秘密了
[2:01:00] Samantha had money. a career. and a man who loved her. 萨曼莎有钱 有事业 还有个爱她的男人
[2:01:04] But still. 然而
[2:01:04] She couldn’t shake the feeling that something was missing from her life. 她还是觉得人生中少了点什么
[2:01:08] Baby, come back. 宝贝 回来
[2:01:10] That’s not our house. 那不是咱家
[2:01:13] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[2:01:52] Oh, I’m… I’m sorry. 我…很抱歉
[2:01:55] I’m your next-door neighbor… 我住在你隔壁
[2:01:56] and my dog ran up on your dick deck. 我的狗跑到你的鸡巴…甲板上了
[2:02:02] Suddenly it wasn’t so secret what she was missing. 灵光一闪 她到底缺了什么已经一目了然了
[2:02:06] Wanna join me? 要一起洗吗
[2:02:17] Hey. I’m dante. 我叫但丁
[2:02:20] Stop by anytime. 欢迎你随时串门
[2:02:25] It was official. 命运从此转折
[2:02:27] From the minute she met dante… 从遇见但丁那一刻起…
[2:02:30] samantha was in hell. 萨曼莎就如坠炼狱了
[2:02:35] And by spring. I looked like my old self… 春天之前 我审视以前的自己
[2:02:38] in my new apartment. 而在我的新公寓里
[2:02:40] just in time for the baby shower. 新宝宝迎接派对也如期而至
[2:02:42] -oh, excuse me, honey. hi. -sure. -我过去一下 亲爱的 -好的
[2:02:46] A woman put a glass on your new desk without a coaster. 有个妖孽没搁杯垫就把被子放你新桌子上了
[2:02:49] I said, “if you do it again, I’m gonna break your arm.” 我告诉她 你再敢这样 老娘打折你的小蹄子
[2:02:51] -thanks. -bathroom? -谢谢 -洗手间?
[2:02:52] -yes. hey, how’s it going? -pretty good, I think. -没错 怎么样 -非常好 我认为
[2:02:55] Good, good, good. 好 好 好
[2:02:57] Where’s samantha? her plane landed two hours ago. 萨曼莎在哪 她的飞机两小时前就降落了
[2:02:59] Oh, you know her. she’s probably working out first. 你了解她的 她可能先到外面转转
[2:03:02] There’s no place like home. 回家的感觉真好
[2:03:04] Sweetie. 亲爱的
[2:03:08] You have a rat in your purse. 你包里有只老鼠啊
[2:03:10] -that rat better be housebroken. -take your coat? -最好是只有教养的老鼠 -能帮您拿衣服吗
[2:03:12] -sure. -hey, cute bag. -好的 -好漂亮的包包
[2:03:17] Oh, my gosh, samantha. 天啊 萨曼莎
[2:03:20] You have a dog. 你养了只小狗
[2:03:23] Did you ever think you’d see the day me with a pooch? 没想过我有一天也会带只狗吧
[2:03:26] Mother of god, what’s with the gut? 我的天哪 瞧瞧你的救生圈
[2:03:30] Well, she’s eating something out there. 她在外面吃了不少吧
[2:03:32] come on in! 进来吧
[2:03:35] We’ve been waiting for you. 我们正等你呢
[2:03:40] I eat so I won’t cheat. 我吃是为了不出轨
[2:03:44] What exactly are you eating? 你都吃些什么
[2:03:46] Everything except dante’s dick. 除了但丁的鸡巴什么都吃
[2:03:48] Language, please. this is a grown-up apartment now. 素质 现在这已经是成年人的公寓了
[2:03:52] I guess I didn’t realize how big I was until I saw it on your faces. 直到看见你们的表情 我才意识到自己有多胖
[2:03:55] How…? and I say this with love. 怎么… 我这么说都是为了你好啊
[2:03:58] How could you not realize it? 你怎么能意识不到呢
[2:04:01] -I’ve been avoiding mirrors. -well, I’m proud of you for not cheating. -我尽量避免照镜子 -我为你不出轨而骄傲
[2:04:04] I don’t think there’s anything to be proud of. 我觉得没什么可骄傲的
[2:04:07] I stuff my face to stop myself from 我塞满自己的嘴是为了
[2:04:08] Doing something that feels natural to me. 让自己做违背本性的事情
[2:04:11] Now, listen, this isn’t about the weight. 听着 这和体重一点关系都没有
[2:04:13] You would look gorgeous at any size. 无论高矮胖瘦你都一样迷人
[2:04:15] -but are you happy? -well… -但是你开心吗 -我觉得…
[2:04:20] relationships aren’t always about being happy, right? 感情并不是总让人开心的 是吧
[2:04:26] I mean, how often do you feel happy in your relationship? 我是说 在感情中你常感到开心吗
[2:04:29] I’m pretty sure that’s to you. 我敢肯定这是问你的
[2:04:33] -every day. -you feel happy every day? -每一天 -你每天都开心吗
[2:04:36] Not all day every day, but every day. 不是每时每刻 但每天都开心
[2:04:40] When was the last time you felt happy? 你上次感到开心是什么时候
[2:04:43] Six months ago. 六个月前
[2:04:45] I think that’s normal for l.a. 我觉得在洛杉矶这种情况很平常
[2:04:49] -what am I gonna do? -what’s your gut tell you? -我该怎么办 -你的圈圈和你说什么了
[2:04:55] I know, but smith stayed with me through chemo. 我知道 可史密斯伴我度过了化疗
[2:05:01] And if he can stay with me through that… 所以 如果他能伴我度过难关
[2:05:04] then I should be able to stay in this relationship for him. 我应该和他保持这段感情
[2:05:07] Sweetie, you just compared your relationship to chemo. 亲爱的 你把你的爱情和化疗相提并论
[2:05:11] There we were. the three mirrors samantha couldn’t avoid. 我们仨是萨曼莎逃避不了的三面镜子
[2:05:16] And samantha? 还有一件事萨曼莎
[2:05:18] That pillow cost $300. 那枕头值三百美元
[2:05:33] My little monster. hi. 我的小怪兽 你好吗
[2:05:36] Hey. you’re home. 你回来了
[2:05:39] I thought you were staying the week. 我还以为你要在那里待一周呢
[2:05:41] we need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[2:05:44] Oh, man. 好吧
[2:05:48] -I knew this was coming. -yeah. -我知道这一天会到来的 -是的
[2:05:51] This isn’t working. 这样行不通
[2:05:54] I’ve done my best. I’ve given it five years and 15 pounds. 我尽力了 我用了5年的时间和15磅体重
[2:05:58] Well, what? 怎么了
[2:06:02] -you don’t love me anymore? -yes, I love you. -你不再爱我了? -不 我爱你
[2:06:06] It’s just… 只是
[2:06:10] I’m just gonna say the thing you’re not supposed to say. 我要说一些本不该说的话
[2:06:14] I love you but I love me more. 我爱你但我更爱我自己
[2:06:16] And I’ve been in a relationship with myself for 49 years… 我和自己有49年的感情
[2:06:20] and that’s the one I need to work on. 这是我必须持续下去的
[2:06:25] You’re gonna find a wonderful woman who loves being in a relationship. 你会找到一个值得你爱的好姑娘的
[2:06:32] What will you find? 你会找谁
[2:06:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:06:37] But that’s a risk I’m willing to take. 但我愿意去冒这个险
[2:06:44] -hey, no. keep it. -okay. -别 留着它吧 -好吧
[2:06:52] Every time I look down at it… 每次看到它…
[2:06:58] l’m gonna think of you. 我都会想起你
[2:07:02] Some love stories aren’t epic novels. 有的爱情故事不是史诗巨著
[2:07:06] some are short stories. 有的只不过是短篇小说
[2:07:07] But that doesn’t make them any less filled with love. 可无论长短他们都充满了真情
[2:07:11] At this time… 这一次
[2:07:13] we ask that all passengers fasten their seat belts 各位乘客 请系好您的安全带
[2:07:15] in preparation for landing. 飞机马上就要着陆了
[2:07:18] we’re landing in new york. 我们要在纽约着陆了
[2:07:22] I’m gonna need to take that now. 我需要把这个收走了
[2:07:26] Okay. here we go now. give me that. 好的 给我吧 给我
[2:07:32] As someone returned to my life… 有人回到我的身边的时候
[2:07:35] someone left. 有人却要离我而去了
[2:07:36] -stamps, mailing labels. -okay. -邮票 邮寄标签 -好的
[2:07:38] And I put all your unopened mail from your p.o. box in these envelopes. 我把你没看过的信件都放在这个信封里了
[2:07:42] All right. 好的
[2:07:48] And please, please… 请您千万 千万
[2:07:50] do not make a mess out of carriebradshaw. com. 别把凯莉·布莱肖的网站搞的乱七八糟了
[2:07:53] -okay. -it’s my masterpiece. -好的 -那可是我的心血啊
[2:07:58] -what am I gonna do without you? -you’ll find some other girl… -没有你我该怎么办 -你会找到别的女孩的
[2:08:02] but she won’t have my style. 但她们可没法和我比哦
[2:08:05] Saint louise. 圣女露易丝
[2:08:08] You brought me back to life. 是你让我重新开始了生活
[2:08:11] And you gave me louise vuitton. 是你送给我LV
[2:08:21] Serious. we need to stop crying. 说真的 我们别再感伤了
[2:08:25] -your keys. -oh, thanks. -你的钥匙 -谢谢
[2:08:28] Wait, wait, wait. don’t forget your love. 等等 别忘了你的”爱”
[2:08:32] No. I found my love. 不用了 我已经找到我的爱了
[2:08:35] I’m leaving that with you. 给你留着吧
[2:08:38] -see you at my wedding. -I’ll meet you in st. louis. -我的婚礼上再见 -圣路易斯见
[2:08:46] Bye. 再见
[2:08:55] And a couple of weeks later… 几周后…
[2:08:56] a slow-moving charlotte grabbed a quick lunch. 行动缓慢的夏洛特去吃快餐
[2:09:00] -well, when are you due? -next week. -您什么时候生 -下周吧
[2:09:02] -you look gorgeous. -oh, thank you. -你看起来美极了 -谢谢
[2:09:17] -hi. can I get you something to drink? -no, no. -您要喝点什么吗 -不 不
[2:09:21] -no? -no. I can’t stay. -不要吗 -不 我不能呆在这了
[2:09:24] Help me. help me move the table. 帮帮我 帮我挪开桌子
[2:09:30] Charlotte. 夏洛特
[2:09:32] Charlotte, wait. wait. 夏洛特 等等
[2:09:35] Charlotte. charlotte, don’t run, you’re pregnant. 夏洛特 别跑了 你是孕妇
[2:09:38] I don’t wanna see you. I’m so mad at you. 我不想见你 我对你很生气
[2:09:42] I was always on your side. and then you go and you do that to carrie. 我一直站在你这一边 但你却对卡莉那样
[2:09:47] No! no! I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna waste tears on you. 不 不 我不哭 我不会为你浪费眼泪的
[2:09:53] I curse the day you were born. 你爸当初怎么没把你射在墙上
[2:10:00] I think my water just broke. oh, my god. 我想我的羊水破了 我的天哪
[2:10:03] -taxi! -my car’s right there. -出租车 -我的车在这
[2:10:05] I don’t wanna get in your car! taxi! 我不想坐你的车 出租车
[2:10:08] Please, I gotta get you to the hospital, okay? please? 我带你去医院吧 好吧 求你了
[2:10:11] -okay? lenox hill. -好吗 -勒诺克斯山医院
[2:10:13] Okay. start the car. 好的 开车
[2:10:24] Hi. congratulations. a girl. 恭喜你们 生了个女孩
[2:10:29] It’s my lot in life to be surrounded by beautiful women. 我这辈子注定身边是美女如云
[2:10:33] Come here. 过来
[2:10:39] -she’s gorgeous. -say hello to rose -她真漂亮 -和露丝打个招呼
[2:10:43] -rose. what a beautiful name. -it’s after harry’s bubbe. -露丝 多好听的名字 -和哈里奶奶的名字一样
[2:10:48] Now we got a lily and a rose. 现在我们有一个莉莉(百合)一个露丝(玫瑰)
[2:10:51] Well… 好吧
[2:10:53] i have to say, you two are very cool customers 我不得不说 你们俩可真酷啊
[2:10:57] making the “baby’s here” call without all the “i’m in labor” drama. 还没说”我要生了” 就打电话说”孩子出来了”
[2:11:02] There was plenty of drama. 还有更具戏剧性的呢
[2:11:06] My water broke while I was standing in front of a restaurant. 羊水破的时候 我正在一家餐厅门口
[2:11:09] -wow, that’s very dramatic. -wait, wait, she’s not done. -是啊 很有戏剧性 -等等 她还没说完
[2:11:14] -it broke while I was talking to big. -what? -羊水破的时候 我正和大人物说话 -什么
[2:11:17] See? drama. 听到了吗 人生如戏吧
[2:11:19] I ran into him and I got so upset, my water broke. 遇到他 我很生气 我的羊水就破了
[2:11:23] He brought her to the hospital, stayed until the baby was born. 是他送她来医院的 一直到孩子出生才走
[2:11:27] I think he was hoping to see you. 我觉得他很想见你
[2:11:33] Well, today is not about him. it’s about beautiful baby rose. 今天不提他 今天的主角是漂亮宝贝露丝
[2:11:39] So we know she has charlotte’s hair. what else do we know? 她的头发像夏洛特 别的呢
[2:11:45] -she’s a doll. mazel tov. -thank you. -她太可爱的 恭喜你们了 -谢谢
[2:11:50] Bye. 再见
[2:11:52] He asked me to ask you to call him. 他让我告诉你 给他打个电话
[2:11:56] I know I know, it’s none of my business, 我知道 这与我无关
[2:11:58] but I felt bad for the schmuck… 不过让这个傻帽在医院晃悠
[2:12:00] hanging around the hospital hoping to see you. 等着见你 我觉得很可怜
[2:12:01] I swear every time he heard someone in heels walking down the hall, 我发誓 每次听到大厅有高跟鞋走过
[2:12:05] His heart stopped. 他的心跳都快停了
[2:12:08] Harry, it’s… it’s so much more complicated than you can imagine. 哈里 这比你想象的要复杂的多
[2:12:13] I know it is, and you have every right to never call him, but I just… 我知道 你也有权永远不打电话给他 可我
[2:12:17] I’m a big pile of love today and I feel bad for the guy. 今天我那么高兴 可那个家伙那么可怜
[2:12:21] He said he’s been writing you, but you never responded. 他说他写信给你了 但你从没回过
[2:12:25] No, he’s never written to me. 没 他从没写过信给我
[2:12:27] He said he wrote because he didn’t have your phone number. 他说他写信是因为没你的电话号码
[2:12:31] No, he’s never written. ever. 不 他从不写信的 从不
[2:12:34] Then why would he say he had? 那他怎么会说他写了呢
[2:13:17] Two hours. two manila envelopes and countless e-mails later… 两个小时 两个信封 无数的电邮之后
[2:13:23] i was just about to give up on the big riddle when 我快要放弃这个大的谜团了
[2:13:27] I had told louise to put big in a place 我让露易丝把大人物的邮件
[2:13:29] Where I would never have to hear from him again. 放在我再也看不到的地方
[2:13:44] This is louise. leave a message. 我是露易丝 请留言
[2:13:45] Hey… hey, louise, it’s me. 你好 露易丝 是我
[2:13:47] Can you give me the password for your assistant file? 你能给我助理文件夹的密码吗
[2:13:54] Okay, call me. thanks. 好吧 给我回个电话吧 谢谢
[2:13:58] Oh, shit. 妈的
[2:14:17] As soon as I typed in “love.” there he was. 我敲入”爱”的时候 他在这
[2:14:26] And because big still didn’t have the words… 因为大人物实在不善言辞
[2:14:28] he retyped a love letter from beethoven. 他把贝多芬的情书又敲了一遍
[2:14:33] And lord byron. 还有拜伦的
[2:14:36] And john keats. 约翰·济慈的
[2:14:38] And voltaire. 伏尔泰的
[2:14:40] There they were. the love letters of great men. volume one. 都在这了《伟大情书选集》第一册
[2:14:45] Plus one more written by john james preston. 还有约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿的一封信
[2:14:52] I know i screwed it up but i will love you forever. 我知道是我不好 但是我永远爱你
[2:15:05] I wanted to call him. but our love… 我想打电话给他 但我们的爱情…
[2:15:08] carrie and big. volumes one. two and three 凯莉和大人物 第一 第二 第三册
[2:15:12] stopped me. 阻止了我
[2:15:20] I didn’t hear my phone. we’re shopping for my wedding gown. 我没听到电话响 我们在挑婚纱呢
[2:15:23] That dress makes your boobies look big. 那件裙子显得你胸超大
[2:15:26] -mama, can you please? this is a work call. -shut up. -妈 求你们了 这是工作电话 -闭嘴
[2:15:29] -no, it’s okay, I figured it out. -well, I was gonna call you anyway. -不 没关系 我搞定了 -我正要打电话给你
[2:15:34] Today is the final day on the 5th avenue apartment. 今天是第五大道公寓的最后一天
[2:15:36] You have till 6:00 before they change the locks. 你必须在6点他们换锁前到
[2:15:38] No, I don’t need to go over there. 不用了 我没必要去那了
[2:15:41] Do you not want those never-worn shoes? 你不想要那些从没穿过的鞋了吗
[2:15:43] Oh, god, I completely forgot. 天哪 我都忘了
[2:15:45] If you don’t, you can send them to me and I’ll squeeze my feet into them. 如果你不要 可以送给我 我能把脚挤进去的
[2:15:49] But it’s already 5:00. 可现在已经5点了
[2:15:51] Hello? they are never-been-worn, $400 shoes. 天哪 从没被穿过的400美元的鞋啊
[2:15:55] Actually 525. yeah, okay. all right, thanks. bye. 实际上是525 好吧 谢谢 再见
[2:16:01] Taxi! 出租车
[2:16:12] The light in our prewar apartment… 时过境迁 公寓的灯光
[2:16:16] looked completely different postwar. 看起来完全不像经历过”战争”
[2:16:40] I was gonna get these to you. 我正要把这个给你送过去
[2:16:42] I didn’t want it to be a total loss. 我不愿意就这么浪费了
[2:16:45] It wasn’t logic. it was love. 没有任何逻辑可言 这就是爱
[2:17:10] Why did we ever decide to get married? 咱们为什么决定要结婚呢
[2:17:15] I guess… 我觉得…
[2:17:17] we were afraid it would mean something if we didn’t. 我们害怕如果不结婚 还会发生什么事情
[2:17:25] I’m sorry to have done that to you. 对不起 我那样对你
[2:17:28] I’m sorry to have done that to you. 那样对你 我也很对不起
[2:17:35] You know the funny part? 你知道最有趣的是什么吗
[2:17:39] Is there a funny part? 有趣的部分?
[2:17:42] We were perfectly happy before we decided to live happily ever after. 在决定永远幸福地生活在一起前 我们很幸福
[2:17:46] Guess the joke’s on us. 老天跟我们开玩笑了吧
[2:17:57] -it’s a good closet. -thanks. -这个衣橱真不错 -谢谢
[2:18:04] It’s comfortable. 好舒服啊
[2:18:07] Is this what you had in mind when you installed the carpet? 你在铺地毯时想到这一幕了吗
[2:18:12] I’d like to think I was that smooth. 我要是有那么精明就好了
[2:18:22] We better get up before the new owners bust in on us. 在新主人没来之前 咱们还是起来吧
[2:18:35] And the way we decided to get married… 以前我们决定结婚…
[2:18:39] it was all business. 全都是例行公事
[2:18:41] No romance. 一点儿也不浪漫
[2:18:45] That’s not the way you propose to someone. 求婚不是这个样子的
[2:18:52] This is. 这样才是
[2:18:58] Carrie bradshaw… 凯莉·布莱肖
[2:19:00] love of my life… 我此生的真爱
[2:19:05] will you marry me? 愿意嫁给我吗
[2:19:11] See, this is why there’s a diamond. 看 这就是为什么要有钻戒的原因
[2:19:14] You need to do something to close the deal. 想做成生意就需要付出代价
[2:19:41] And forsaking all others… 然后再抛弃了所有繁杂手续后
[2:19:42] And in the end. carrie bradshaw married john james preston… 最终凯莉·布莱肖衣着朴素的嫁给了
[2:19:46] -in a label-less dress. – I do. -约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿 -我愿意
[2:19:48] Then by the power vested in me by the state of new york… 以纽约州政府赋予我的权利
[2:19:51] i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride. 我宣布你们结为夫妻 你可以吻新娘了
[2:20:06] Ever thine. ever mine. 永远属于你 永远属于我
[2:20:09] Ever ours. 永远是我们的
[2:20:14] So you’re okay that it was just us? 你习惯用”我们”了吗
[2:20:17] It was perfect. you and me, like I said. 很好 你和我 像我说过的
[2:20:21] Still, it would have been nice if you had the girls here. 如果闺蜜们都在这你会很高兴的
[2:20:26] Which is why I called them. 所以我打电话叫她们来了
[2:20:33] -hi, carrie! -mazel tov! -你好 凯莉 -恭喜你
[2:20:39] -ham and eggs. ham and eggs for you, sir. -yup, that’s me. -火腿和鸡蛋 给您的 先生 -是我的
[2:20:42] It wasn’t a fancy. designer reception either. 没有富丽堂皇 光彩照人的仪式
[2:20:45] Just food and friends. 只有美味佳肴和亲朋好友
[2:20:50] Butter, ma’am? 黄油 夫人
[2:21:16] and as I put the wedding gown away, 当我开始审视婚姻到底是怎么样的
[2:21:18] i couldn’t help to wonder 我不禁纳闷
[2:21:19] why is it that we’re willing to write our own vows… 是什么让我们愿意书写自己的誓言
[2:21:26] But not our own rules 而不是自己规则
[2:21:27] and that’s just a little something I’m working on. 这正是需要等待我去发掘的
[2:21:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:21:38] Oh, my god. 上帝啊
[2:21:42] Maybe some labels are best left in the closet. 也许有的标签注定是要放在衣橱里的
[2:21:45] maybe when we label people 也许当我们为给人贴上标签的时候
[2:21:46] bride. groom. husband. wife. married. single… 新娘 新郎 老公 老婆 已婚 单身
[2:21:51] we forget to look past the label to the person. 我们忘记了摘下标签去观察他们的本质了
[2:21:55] -this is delicious. -why did we ever stop drinking these? -真好喝 -我们以前为什么戒酒了呢
[2:21:58] because everyone else started. 因为别人都开始了
[2:22:00] well, that one’s an oldie but goodie. 姜是老的辣 酒是陈的香啊
[2:22:03] And speaking of an oldie but goodie… 说到老姜陈酒…
[2:22:08] -happy birthday. -happy birthday. -生日快乐 -生日快乐
[2:22:11] Wait, wait, wait. a toast. 等等 等等 生日蛋糕
[2:22:13] To samantha. 祝萨曼莎
[2:22:15] Fifty and fabulous. 天命之年 风韵犹存
[2:22:24] To us… 为我们..
[2:22:27] and the next 50. 也为下一个天命之年
[2:22:29] To the next 50. 为下一个天命之年
[2:22:33] And there. in the same city where they met as girls… 就在那里 在女孩们缘分开始的城市…
[2:22:38] four new york women entered the next phase of their lives… 四个纽约女人进入了她们生命中全新阶段
[2:22:42] dressed head to toe in love. 从头到脚都沉浸在”爱”里
[2:22:46] And that’s the one label… 而”爱”是唯一一个
[2:22:49] that never goes out of style. 永远也不会落伍的品牌
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Sex and the City(欲望都市)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Sex and the City 2(欲望都市02)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme