Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sex and Lucia(露西亚的情人)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sex and Lucia(露西亚的情人)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:露西亚的情人
英文名称:Sex and Lucia
年代:2001

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:15] I’m sorry, Lorenzo. For everything I said when I left. 洛伦佐 我走时真不该说那些话
[02:21] Yeah, but you were right. 但你说得对
[02:23] You live with a sick person. 你的确是跟一个有病的人同居
[02:26] No, that’s not true. 不 那不是真的
[02:29] I was too hard on you. 我话说得太重了
[02:31] Don’t worry, Lucia. That’s it. 别担心 露茜亚 事实是这样
[02:34] I’m in a hole. I’ve tried to get out, but I can’t. 我躲在洞里 试过出来 但失败了
[02:39] I’m lost forever. 我永远的迷失了
[02:42] I’ll take a few days off and we’ll take a trip. 我请几天假 我们去旅行吧
[02:46] To your island. 去你那个小岛
[02:47] You can show me. How about it? 你可以做我的导游 好吗?
[02:51] Just the two of us. It’s calm this time of year. 只有我们两个 这季节风平浪静
[02:55] We’ll swim and lay in the sun. 我们可以游泳 晒太阳
[02:58] I don’t want to go to the island. 我不想去那个岛
[03:02] I don’t understand you. You always wanted to go back. 我真不明白你 你一直想回去呀
[03:17] Relax, honey. Don’t worry. 放松点 甜心 不要担心
[03:21] Look, wait up for me and tell me tonight. 听着 等我回来 今晚把一切告诉我
[03:26] I’ll listen to anything you say. 你说什么我都会听
[03:34] Is that why you’re so screwed up? 这就是你那么沮丧的原因吗?
[03:37] Something about the island? 就是关于那个岛?
[03:39] I’m sorry, I can’t tell you about it. 对不起 我不能告诉你
[03:41] You don’t deserve this. You shouldn’t know. 你不应受这种罪 你不应知道
[03:46] Lucia, we’re slammed. 露茜亚 我们忙得不可开交
[03:49] Sorry, I have to hang up. 对不起 我要收线了
[03:51] -We’re slammed, but later… -Yeah, slammed. Bye. -我很忙 晚点 -知道了 再见
[04:24] Sorry, but I have to go. Lorenzo needs me. 对不起 我要回家 洛伦佐需要我
[04:27] If I were you, I’d take him to a shrink. 我要是你 就带他去看精神科医生
[04:48] Lorenzo. 洛伦佐
[05:33] Lorenzo? 洛伦佐?
[05:34] -Lorenzo Alvarez residence? -Yes. -这是洛伦佐的家吗? -是
[05:38] Are you a family member? 你是他家人吗?
[05:40] I’m his girlfriend, I live with him. What is it? 我是他的同居女友 什么事?
[05:43] This is the police department calling to inform you that… 这是警察局 我们想通知你
[05:47] I’ve got some bad news. 一个坏消息
[05:49] Don’t wait up. 不要等我
[05:50] I may never be back… ever. 我也许永远不会回来了
[05:53] You see, he… 你知道吗 他
[05:55] a car came along and… 有架车驶过来 他
[05:58] I don’t know where to, but far away. 我不知会去哪里 总之很远
[06:01] I leave you everything… but me. 我把什么都留给你 除了我自己
[06:05] Forgive me. That’s my last request. 原谅我 这是我最后的请求
[09:41] I’ll live alone. 我会一个人生活下去
[09:43] With no one else. 没有别人
[09:45] I don’t need people. 我不需要别人
[09:57] What’ll it be? 想吃什么?
[10:02] Where are you from? 你是哪里来的?
[10:08] Malta. 马耳他
[10:09] Malta? I know that country. 马耳他? 我知道那个国家
[10:11] Just in the centre of the Mediterranean. 就在地中海的中心
[10:13] That you’ve never seen so many people in such small place. 从没见过一个小地方 有那么多人
[10:16] What do you want for lunch then? 那么 你午餐想吃什么?
[10:18] Paella. 西班牙海鲜饭
[10:20] I’m afraid to sorry, there is not paella for one person 很抱歉 海鲜饭没有一人份的
[10:35] Excuse me. 不好意思
[10:37] I’m sorry, excuse me. 对不起 不好意思
[10:52] Alone. 一个人
[10:53] Alone in the sun. 一个人在阳光下
[10:58] No. 不
[10:59] I’m not gonna swim. I’ll stay in the sun. 我不会去游泳 就待在阳光下
[11:10] Alone. 一个人
[11:12] Alone in the sun. 一个人在阳光下
[11:15] Alone. Alone in the sun. 一个人 一个人在阳光下
[13:42] The best fuck of my life. 我毕生干得最痛快的一次
[13:46] I don’t even know your name. 我连你的名字也不知道
[13:48] It’s better that way. Less complicated. 这样更好 没那么复杂
[13:55] Give me a hint. 给我一点提示嘛
[13:57] Anything. I’d like that. 什么也好 我喜欢这样
[14:01] Like a souvenir. Where are you from? 就像纪念品 你是哪里来的?
[14:05] Madrid. 穆德里
[14:07] I’m from Valencia. 我来自巴伦西亚
[14:09] Another one. 另一个提示
[14:12] Two more hints each and we go our separate ways. 多说两个提示 我们就各走各路
[14:17] I’m a paella expert. 我是西班牙海鲜饭专家
[14:20] -That’s logical. -Not quite. Keep in mind -很合逻辑 -不一定 你记着
[14:25] that you just fucked a world-class cook. 你刚操了个世界一流的厨师
[14:30] You’re right. 你说得对
[14:31] Everything was delicious. 一切都很美味
[14:34] Of course. 当然
[14:36] A little salty, though. 可惜太咸了一点
[14:39] What about you? 你呢?
[14:40] Sure, lots. 好呀 我有很多提示
[14:42] -Let’s hear one. -I was born in Madrid -说一个来听 -我生于穆德里
[14:46] on this very day. 就在多年前的今天
[14:48] Around this time. 差不多是这个时间
[14:52] -It’s your birthday! -Yes. -今天是你生日? -是
[14:56] My birthday boy from Madrid. 我来自穆德里的寿星仔
[14:59] What a great way to celebrate! 这样庆祝生日真棒!
[15:01] I’m your paella chef from Valencia. 我是来自巴伦西亚的海鲜饭大厨
[15:04] And your birthday gift. 也是你的生日礼物
[15:06] Hey, that’s three things! 喂 应该有三个提示!
[15:10] You gave me only two. 你只给了我两个
[15:12] I’m going to look for the third. 我自己去找第三个
[15:45] I’ve been calling all morning. 我已经打了一整个上午
[15:49] It’s not my fault he’s so busy. 他那么忙 可不是我的错
[15:51] -Then who’s fault is it? -It’s his job’s fault. -那么是谁的错? -是他工作的错
[15:55] Tell him to work less. I’ll call back later. 叫他少做点工作 我迟些再打来
[16:21] He still can’t talk. 他仍然没空接电话
[16:22] Can I leave him a message? 我给他留个口讯可以吗?
[16:24] Of course. I’ll pass it on. 当然 我会转告他
[16:27] Well, let’s see. 好 让我想想看
[16:29] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[16:31] Since I know it’s not his, 由于我知道孩子不是他的
[16:34] and I don’t need him, 而我也不需要他
[16:36] tell him I’m going to find my child’s father. 告诉他 我会去找孩子的父亲
[16:38] -You’re leaving? -That’s right. -你要走了? -对
[16:41] I’ll give you both a little hint. 我给你俩一个提示吧
[16:44] He’s not from Valencia. 他不是巴伦西亚人
[16:47] Fine, one more hint. 好 多一个提示
[16:49] I’m leaving right now for… Madrid. 我现在就动身去 穆德里
[16:55] They’ll advance you 20 percent of what they gave you last time. 他们付你上次酬金的两成 做上期
[17:00] -I couldn’t ask for more. -No, it’s fine. Thanks, Pepe. -我没法要求更多了 -够了 谢谢
[17:03] It’ll get me through winter. 有这笔钱我可以过冬了
[17:05] I’ll have it ready by summer. 到夏天我就会写好
[17:07] Really? You’ve been blocked two years. 真的吗? 你已经两年没作品了
[17:13] I’m figuring out 我在想
[17:15] if I’m really a writer. 我是否真的是个作家
[17:18] You? A writer? 你? 作家?
[17:20] To the core. 彻头彻尾
[17:26] What about that other story? The one about the island. 另外那个故事呢? 关于小岛那个
[17:30] And the Valencian girl? 还有那个巴伦西亚女郎?
[17:33] Maybe. 也许吧
[17:35] I’m going to buy smokes. 我去买烟
[17:38] Put lots of sex in it. That’s always nice. 尽量加插性爱场面 一定吸引
[17:42] Yeah, very. 对 很吸引
[17:47] Can I talk to you? 我可以跟你谈谈吗?
[17:52] Now? 现在?
[17:52] Later, then. 那么迟一点吧
[17:56] I’m with a friend. 我跟朋友一起
[18:05] What about? 谈什么?
[18:14] Well… 嗯
[18:16] Is something wrong? 有什么不妥吗?
[18:20] Yes. 是的
[18:22] Tell me. 告诉我吧
[18:27] Now? 现在?
[18:29] Yes. 对
[18:49] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[18:51] Lucia. 露茜亚
[18:53] I’m Lorenzo. 我叫洛伦佐
[18:54] I know. I know you. 我知道 我认识你
[18:58] I read your novel. 我看你的小说
[19:00] Many times, and… 看过很多次 而且
[19:03] I can’t read anything else. 别的我什么也看不下
[19:06] It grabbed me inside 你的小说紧紧抓着我的心
[19:09] and won’t let go. 不肯放手
[19:12] But… 可是
[19:13] I’ve also followed you. 我也一直在跟踪你
[19:16] When I see you 我一见到你
[19:18] I like to follow behind 便想跟在后面
[19:20] and see where you go, 看看你去哪里
[19:22] in secret. 秘密地跟着你
[19:24] I know where you live. 我知道你住在哪里
[19:27] It’s nearby. 就在附近
[19:30] And sometimes 有时
[19:30] I see you here. Do you recognize me? 我在这里见过你 你认得我吗?
[19:34] No. 不
[19:38] I’m a waitress 我是侍应生
[19:40] in that restaurant. 就在那间餐厅
[19:43] You’ve never come in. 你从没进去过
[19:48] My boss is fine. 我老板很好人
[19:51] He’s a good cook. 他是个好厨师
[19:54] But he wants to live together, 但他想跟我同居
[19:57] and the truth is, 事实上
[19:59] I was really glad. 我真的很高兴
[20:01] Because… 因为
[20:02] I felt needed. 我觉得有人需要我
[20:05] And I even like him. 而我甚至喜欢他
[20:08] So… 因此
[20:10] I’ve decided… 我决定了
[20:17] What? 什么?
[20:20] The person I really want to live with is you. 我真正想同居的人 是你
[20:23] It’s not that you’re lonely. 不是因为你孤单
[20:26] I’m completely in love with you. 而是因为 我完全爱上了你
[20:29] Madly, as you can see. 如痴如狂 你应该看得出来
[20:38] You’re so brave. 你真勇敢
[20:40] Yeah. 是的
[20:42] And it’s over. I tried. 完了 我总算试过了
[20:47] Did you enjoy that? 你开心吗?
[20:55] Feel free to leave. 你要走的话请随便
[21:42] Is there anything else you want? 你还有什么别的想要吗?
[21:45] Yes. 有
[21:48] With time, living together, 同居之后 假以时日
[21:53] you’ll end up falling in love with me, of course. 你终会爱上我的 一定会
[22:22] I think I just did. 我想我刚刚已经爱上你了
[22:31] Let’s go get drunk and celebrate. 我们去喝个痛快 庆祝吧
[23:20] What pretty lights you have 你家的灯光
[23:22] at home. 真美
[23:34] I’m so happy. You can’t imagine. 你想像不到我有多快乐
[23:40] Go ahead and undress me. 来吧 把我的衣服脱光
[23:51] Forgive me, Lorenzo. 原谅我 洛伦佐
[23:52] I’m not used to things working out. 我不习惯顺利
[23:53] Do whatever you want to me. 你可以对我为所欲为
[24:10] You start, okay? 你开始 好吗?
[24:37] A ray of sunshine… 一丝阳光
[24:38] Brought your love to me… 将你的爱带给我
[26:25] Slowly. 慢慢来
[26:26] With love. We’re just starting. 柔情蜜意一点 我们才刚开始
[26:34] Like that. So it lasts longer. 像这样 这样可以持久一些
[27:22] I’m dying, I’m dying! 我要死了 我要死了!
[27:27] My love! 我的爱人!
[27:31] I’m gonna die! 我要死了!
[27:50] It’s delicious, Lorenzo. 美味极了 洛伦佐
[27:52] Wait until you try the fish. 等你尝过我的鱼再说吧
[27:57] I’ve always been around good cooks. 我身边总是有出色的厨师
[27:59] I don’t know why. 我不知道为什么
[28:01] Though my boss isn’t around much anymore. 虽然我老板也不常在我身边了
[28:06] My grandmother, yes. 我婆婆就是
[28:07] With her home cooking… 她的拿手家乡菜
[28:11] just for me. 是专为我而泡制的
[28:13] I moved in with her when I was six. 我六岁时搬去跟她一起住
[28:16] She said my parents and brother had opened a newsstand in heaven 她说我父母和哥哥
[28:17] in front of the angel school. 在天堂开了一个报纸档
[28:21] And a bookshop. 就开在天使学校门口
[28:24] Their stand in the village never paid much. 他们在村里的报纸档收入微薄
[28:29] The three of them were killed in a car crash. 他们三个在车祸中死了
[28:33] And my poor grandmother two years ago… 我那可怜的婆婆
[28:34] told me the whole story. 两年前才告诉我真相
[28:36] I still believe it. 我仍然相信那个故事
[28:39] I always liked people who tell good stories. 我一向喜欢擅长说故事的人
[28:45] I trust them. 我信任他们
[28:46] Did your mother teach you to cook? 是你妈妈教你煮菜的吗?
[28:49] No. She left my dad real quick, when I was young. 不 我年幼时 她就离开我爸爸了
[28:52] I had to cook for him. 我负责煮饭给他吃
[28:53] Until one day he got stabbed. 直到他 被刺死那天为止
[28:55] I may be a shitty cook, 我也许是个蹩脚的厨师
[28:56] but I’m a great waitress. 但是个出色的侍应啊
[29:02] I have a camera. 我有相机
[29:04] How about a striptease? 来场脱衣舞 怎么样?
[29:06] Right now, without getting up. 现在就来 无须起身
[29:09] -If you do one later. -You wouldn’t. 条件是 等会轮到你表演
[30:23] I’ve got just what you want. 我有你正想要的东西
[30:29] Oh, how I knew… 噢 我怎么知道
[30:30] I’ve got just what you want. 我有你正想要的东西
[30:32] Oh, how I knew… I’ve got just what you want. 我怎么知道 我有你正想要的东西
[30:33] It’s all been taken care of, 包在我身上
[33:27] Lorenzo… 洛伦佐
[33:30] Lorenzo, my love. 洛伦佐 我的爱人
[33:32] I can’t take anymore. 我受不了啦
[33:36] So much love will kill me. 这么多的爱会杀死我
[33:48] I’m dying! 我要死了!
[33:50] I’m dying! 我要死了!
[33:57] Don’t scream, it’s no big deal! 不要叫 这没什么大不了!
[34:04] Push. 用力推
[34:06] That’s it, a little more. 对了 再用力一点
[34:12] Here it comes. 出来了
[34:13] A little more. 再用力一点
[34:15] Here it comes. 出来了
[34:31] I’ll get the dad. 我去叫爸爸
[34:33] Yes, please. 好的 谢谢你
[34:42] You see? Shouting makes no difference. 明白了吧? 叫不叫也没分别
[34:52] There’s no one there. 外面没有人
[34:54] It’s all right, my little girl will help me find him. 不要紧 我女儿会帮我找他的
[34:58] Have you ever… 你试过
[35:00] with another girl… 跟别的女孩子
[35:02] had better sex? 有更精彩的性经验吗?
[35:04] No. 没有
[35:06] Tell me the truth. 从实招来啊
[35:10] Maybe on an isolated occasion. 也许 偶然试过一次吧
[35:13] But it’s different. 但那是不同的
[35:16] Isolated on the island, right? 在那个岛上吗?
[35:20] Yes. 对
[35:24] A random somebody, 随便某个人
[35:26] a total stranger, 一个完全陌生的人
[35:28] with a full moon… 天上挂着一轮满月
[35:34] We should go to your island. Separately, and meet there, 我们应该去你那个岛 分别去
[35:36] like strangers. 然后在那里 像陌生人似地相遇
[35:39] We’d have the best sex ever. 到时我们的性爱 一定空前精彩
[35:53] Which do you prefer? 你较为喜欢哪样?
[35:55] Wild sex with a stranger? 跟陌生人疯狂地做爱?
[35:59] Or sex with someone you know, 还是跟一个你认识的人
[36:02] someone you love, 你爱的人
[36:03] but also wild? 疯狂地做爱?
[36:08] What? 什么?
[36:11] You have to choose. 你要抉择啊
[36:13] Wild sex with a stranger, 跟陌生人疯狂地做爱
[36:15] or wild sex with someone 还是跟一个与你深深相爱的人
[36:19] who’s crazy about you, and who you love. 疯狂地做爱?
[36:23] Go ahead, 说呀
[36:24] -Be frank. -With you. -坦白一点 -跟你
[36:29] Finally. 终于
[36:35] I’d never imagined being so lucky. 我从没想过自己会这么幸运
[36:38] Girls like you 像你这样的女孩子
[36:40] never like guys like me. 永远不会喜欢我这种人
[36:47] You’re a gift. 你是上天赐给我的礼物
[37:15] The restaurant in Madrid grew famous 那个年轻女郎战战兢兢的
[37:17] thanks to the paellas made by the silent girl. 她一觉得不大肯定 就说自己
[37:19] When asked where she was from, she was so timid that she’d say she was from Malta. 来自马耳他 虽然她从没去过
[37:22] Her destiny changed that night, when she ran into a real Maltese. 但那天 她却遇上真正的马耳他人
[37:25] A ray of sunshine… 一丝阳光
[37:27] Brought your love to me… 将你的爱带给我
[37:33] A ray of sunshine… 一丝阳光
[37:35] Straight to my heart… 直射我的心房
[39:31] -How’s it going? -Fine. -你好吗? -好
[39:34] Getting used to all this clean air. 渐渐习惯这里的清新空气
[39:37] Yeah. 是吗
[39:39] You get used to everything here. This island’s easy. 你会习惯一切的 这个岛很舒服
[39:44] And you’re a pro, of course. 你是个潜水专家啊
[39:46] You have oxygen. 当然 你有氧气樽
[39:49] I’m renting scuba equipment this summer. 这个夏天 我打算出租潜水仪器
[39:55] I’m testing it. 所以先测试一下
[39:58] You like diving? 你喜欢潜水吗?
[40:00] No, not me. Just the opposite. 不 刚刚相反
[40:03] Sorry, but… 很抱歉 可是
[40:05] I prefer open air. Open air and sunshine. 我比较喜欢在户外晒太阳
[40:09] Too bad. 真可惜
[40:11] These waters are special. 这一带海域很特别
[40:14] To each his own. 各有所好
[40:27] This really isn’t an island. 这其实不是一个岛
[40:32] It isn’t? 不是岛?
[40:34] It’s a giant lid. 这是一个巨型的盖子
[40:36] A floating piece of earth. 是一片浮在海面上的陆地
[40:38] Like a raft. 就像一只木筏
[40:42] But it isn’t moving. 但它没有摇晃啊
[40:47] People get dizzy here during high tide. 涨潮时这里的人会感到晕眩
[40:50] And no one knows why. 没人知道为什么
[40:53] Except you. 除了你
[40:55] I’ve dived underneath the whole island. 整个岛的底部我都潜过
[40:59] It’s totally hollow. 全是空的
[41:01] Thousands of caves, 只有成千上万的洞穴
[41:05] but nothing else. 别的什么也没有
[41:07] Not a single rock connects it to the seafloor. 没有一块石头连着海底
[41:11] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[41:13] Carlos. 卡洛斯
[41:15] I’m Lucia. 我是露茜亚
[41:18] Trust me, Lucia. 相信我 露茜亚
[41:20] I’ll show you someday. 总有一天我会带你去看的
[41:22] Okay. 好
[41:25] But I’ll stay up here. 不过我要留在这上面啊
[41:27] Right. The girl waits on the pretty side, 好 女孩子在漂亮的一面等着
[41:30] and the crab explores the ugly, 螃蟹就跑去探索丑陋的
[41:33] rocky, 乱石嶙峋的
[41:35] horrible side. 可怕的一面
[41:45] You want to see the good things on this island? 你想看这个岛上的好东西吗?
[41:51] Yeah. 想呀
[41:53] I want you to meet Elena. 我介绍你认识埃琳娜
[42:18] Hi, I’m Elena. 你好 我是埃琳娜
[42:21] Lucia. 露茜亚
[42:26] Stay for dinner? 留下来吃晚饭好吗?
[42:30] Okay. 好
[42:32] You can sleep here, too. 你也可以在这里过夜
[42:33] It’s a guest house. 这是旅馆
[42:35] Carlos is alone, 卡洛斯一个人住
[42:38] so I have 9 rooms free. Want to see them? 我还有九个空房间 想看看吗?
[42:42] Come on. 来
[42:47] This is my room. 这是我的房间
[42:55] Next to the kitchen, so I can cook on-line. 就在厨房旁边 方便我煮饭
[43:00] Come on in. 进来
[43:01] No, I’m sorry. 不 对不起
[43:03] I’m not ready 我没心理准备
[43:04] to see other people up close. 这么接近别人的私生活
[43:10] I know which room. 我知道哪间房了
[43:15] It’s perfect for you. 那一定最适合你
[43:17] Come on. 来
[43:21] I leave the second floor vacant until summer. 二楼一直都会丢空 直到夏天
[43:45] 3,000 a day in low season, 淡季三千元一天
[43:47] but you can have it for 2,000. 但我二千元租给你吧
[43:49] Plus 2,000 if you want board. 你想包伙食的话 多付二千
[43:52] I recommend it, I’m the best cook around. 我建议你包伙食 我是烹饪高手
[43:57] Can I skip dinner and stay tonight? 我今晚住在这里 不吃晚饭行吗?
[44:00] We’ll talk tomorrow. 我们明天才谈吧
[44:02] Of course. 当然可以
[44:08] Something terrible happened and I had to run. 发生了可怕的事 我要逃出来
[44:15] We’ll take care of you here. 在这里 我们会照顾你的
[44:23] A ray of sunshine… 一丝阳光
[44:26] Straight to my heart… 直射我的心房
[44:30] Brought your love to me… 将你的爱带给我
[44:33] I’d searched for so long… 我寻寻觅觅良久
[44:37] And finally it’s mine… 那终于属于我了
[44:39] I have a new guest. 我有一个新住客
[44:41] She’s a fantastic singer. 她的歌唱得好极了
[44:44] So from now on, I’ll cook even better. 从今开始 我煮的东西更好吃啦
[44:47] If possible. 如果可能的话
[44:50] Can I name you? 我可以问你的名字吗?
[44:53] Name? Yeah, Lucia. 名字? 可以呀 露茜亚
[45:02] Are you writing it? 你在写我的名字吗?
[45:05] It’s still unsent. 我还未发出去
[45:08] You can change your name if you want. 你想的话 可以把名字改掉
[45:10] We all use nicknames. 我们全都用花名的
[45:23] Is that okay? 这样好吗?
[45:26] It’s great. 好极了
[45:35] Look. 看
[45:36] This is for you. 这是写给你的
[45:40] “Sing us something, Lucia.” 给我们唱首歌吧 露茜亚
[46:03] “Welcome, Lucia. Nice song. Where are you?” 欢迎 露茜亚 好歌 你在哪里?
[46:16] I like that. 我喜欢这句
[46:19] So would Carlos. 卡洛斯也会喜欢的
[46:21] For himself. 用来形容他自己
[46:22] He’s been here 6 months. 他在这里六个月了
[46:24] I sense he’s still tied to the mainland. 我觉得他 仍然心系大陆
[46:28] He’s someone who gains your trust easily. 他是一个很易赢得别人信任的人
[46:32] Is there anything between you? 你们两个之间有没有什么?
[46:34] Yeah, sex. 有呀 性
[46:39] Every now and then. 间中
[46:42] Without intimacy. 没有爱
[46:46] I prefer it, this way I don’t get hooked. 我喜欢这样 无拘无束
[46:50] Just wild sex. 只有狂野的性
[46:54] It must be the island. 一定是这个岛的关系
[46:57] Yeah, but… 对 可是
[47:00] Carlos has the biggest dick I’ve ever seen. 卡洛斯那话儿 是我所见过最大的
[47:05] How lucky. 你真好命
[47:09] I don’t know where he got it. It’s enormous. 我不知道他那话儿 怎会那么大
[47:34] I’ll be waiting for you in my room 我在我房间等你
[48:14] Where are you? 你看到哪里?
[48:15] The abortion part. 堕胎那段
[48:26] Is that a hint? 那是个提示吗?
[48:28] Why don’t you take a stroll? 你为什么不去散个步?
[48:30] I am. 我正在散步啊
[48:32] In the street. 去街上散步嘛
[48:34] You’re like an expectant father. 你像个等孩子出世的爸爸
[48:37] Exactly. 对极了
[48:41] And you’re the mother. 而你就是妈妈
[49:25] It’s very positive. There’s lots of happiness. 故事很正面 充满欢乐
[49:30] It’s me. I was expecting something tragic. 是我的问题 我以为会是个悲剧
[49:33] Like in your first novel. 就像你第一本小说
[49:37] I should have read it while you were writing, 我应该在你写的时候看的
[49:41] to get used to the idea. 早点了解这个故事
[49:45] I screwed up. I’m sorry. 是我不好 对不起
[49:48] I’m going for a walk. 我出去散步
[49:54] I didn’t grab your heart this time. 这次我没法抓着你的心
[49:57] I guess I already have it. 我猜我已经拥有它了
[50:12] Remember that birthday when you were on the island? 记得你在岛上过的那个生日吗?
[50:15] You sure got a great gift. 你那次得到的生日礼物真不错
[50:18] Get ready, because tonight I’ve got another for you. 准备好吧 你今晚有另一份礼物
[50:23] -From me. -Are you proposing? -是我送的 -你想向我求婚吗?
[50:27] Remember my sister? 记得我妹妹吗?
[50:29] The one who’s a nurse? 做护士那个?
[50:31] Well, she’s become close friends with a girl 她跟一个女人做了好朋友
[50:35] whose baby she helped deliver four years ago. 她四年前帮那个女人接生
[50:40] A little girl. 是个小女孩
[50:48] Speaking of girls… 说到女孩
[50:50] How’s the novel? All the stalling… 你的小说进度如何? 拖了这么久
[50:54] What do I tell my editors? 我怎样跟编辑解释啊?
[50:56] You always think of something. 你总会想到藉口的当然
[50:59] Sure, that’s why you get all your stories from me. 你的故事都是我想出来的
[51:02] Write this one as is. 写我说的这个吧
[51:09] It’s unbelievable. 怎样难以置信?
[51:10] Why’s that? 顺带一提 不用担心
[51:13] By the way, don’t worry about my sister. 我妹妹不知道是你 生孩子的
[51:17] She doesn’t know it’s you. Or the mother who gave birth. 女人也不知道 我不认识她
[51:20] I don’t even know her. 我帮你保守了秘密
[51:22] I kept you secret. 什么秘密?
[51:25] Why secret? 嗯
[51:27] Well, the baby girl was born here in Madrid. 那个小女孩在穆德里出生
[51:29] But she was conceived on a beach, 但她妈妈 是在一个海滩上怀孕的
[51:32] on an island, 在一个岛上
[51:34] a night like tonight, 一个像今晚的夜晚
[51:37] with a stranger… 跟一个陌生人
[51:39] from Madrid. 他来自穆德里
[51:42] It was his birthday. 那天正好是他生日
[51:48] If you write this well, it’ll be the story of your life 你若写得好 这就是你的成名作
[51:51] and my birthday gift to you. 也是我送给你的生日礼物
[51:56] I know where to find the kid. Afternoons in a square. 我知道哪里可找到那个孩子
[51:58] Without the mother. 她下午都在广场 妈妈不在身边
[52:04] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字?
[52:06] The mother? 妈妈?
[52:07] No, the daughter. 不 女儿
[52:10] Your daughter’s name is Luna. 你女儿叫小月
[52:14] Of course. Luna. 当然 小月
[53:31] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[53:32] Luna. 小月
[53:42] What’s the sun’s name? 太阳叫什么名字?
[53:48] -Lorenzo. -Lorenzo. -洛伦佐 -洛伦佐
[53:51] Just like me. 跟我的名字一样
[53:53] What’s the moon’s name? 月亮叫什么名字?
[53:55] You want the job? 你想当月亮吗?
[53:56] Yes. 想
[53:57] Then the moon’s name is Luna. 那么月亮就叫小月吧
[54:09] Today was an important day. 今天是个大日子
[54:26] You don’t know your father? 你不认识你爸爸?
[54:28] You’ve never seen him? 你从来没见过他?
[54:31] Do you know his name? 你知道他的名字吗?
[54:34] No. 不
[54:37] Don’t worry, names don’t matter. 不用愁 名字并不重要
[54:43] Would you like it… 假如我做你的爸爸
[54:47] if I were your dad? 你喜欢吗?
[54:51] Could you be? 你可以做吗?
[54:53] Yeah, if you want me to be. 可以 如果你想我做的话
[54:57] But in secret. 但要保守秘密啊
[54:59] My real father? 我的真爸爸?
[55:05] He thought it was a very big secret for such a small little girl. 他觉得对小女孩来说 这是大秘密
[55:10] His smile faded. 他的笑容渐渐消褪
[55:12] Then he went over and sat alongside her. 然后他走过去 坐在她旁边
[55:16] You know what happens if someone discovers the secret 若有人发现了
[55:19] between the moon and the sun? 月亮和太阳之间的秘密 会怎样?
[55:25] The tide would drop… 潮水会退下
[55:28] and drop… 一直退
[55:30] with a sound like 发出这样的声音
[55:44] Like mountains caving in. 像山岳下陷
[55:54] Maybe someday he’d find a way to tell her, 也许有一天 他会想到怎样告诉她
[55:57] so for the time being he left it at that. 以目前来说 他就只好这样了
[56:02] What was the point of being a father 如果女儿毫不知情
[56:04] if she didn’t know? 做爸爸有什么意思呢?
[56:09] He knew then that if he’d told her, 他知道 当时要是告诉了她
[56:12] she’d have kept the secret. 她是会保守秘密的
[56:17] Secret. 秘密
[56:27] You have a daughter? 你有个女儿吗?
[56:31] Lorenzo, honey. 洛伦佐 甜心
[56:35] Do you? 你有吗?
[56:37] Why do you ask? 你怎会这样问?
[56:39] I saw it on your computer. 我在你的电脑上看到的
[56:42] And I loved it. 我很喜欢这个情节
[56:44] I can’t keep writing it. 我写不下去了
[56:46] Why not? 为什么?
[56:47] I don’t know what it is to be a father. 我不知道做爸爸是怎样的
[56:50] Then make it up. 那么作出来吧
[57:07] I’m glad you’re writing again. 你又写作了 我真高兴
[57:09] I was feeling guilty. 我觉得很内咎
[57:13] None of it is your fault. 你没有错
[57:26] Luna doesn’t know her dad. 小月不知道谁是他爸爸
[57:30] She lives alone with her mom? 她只跟妈妈住吗?
[57:31] No, with a dumb soccer player. 不 还有一个笨蛋足球员
[57:37] I’ve never seen my dad. 我从来没见过我爸爸
[57:42] Me, neither. 我也没见过我的
[57:46] My mother’s an actress. 我妈妈是个演员
[57:49] A porn actress. 色情电影演员
[57:54] I like that. 我喜欢色情电影演员
[57:55] She quit last year. 她去年开始没做了
[57:58] She met this amazing guy 她遇上一个好男人
[58:00] who was a client, and fell for him. 他本来是个顾客 她爱上了他
[58:03] Now we live together. 现在我们三个人一起住
[58:07] He retired her. 他叫她不要再做了
[58:09] Sounds nice. 听起来不错
[58:11] He’s the sweetest guy. 他很好人
[58:14] He has the biggest heart ever. 心胸广阔
[58:16] And he’s handsome. 而且英俊
[58:18] He’s really sexy. 他真的很性感
[58:22] You like him, too? 你也喜欢他吧?
[58:24] Me? 我?
[58:26] Why? Can you tell? 为什么? 你看得出来吗?
[58:34] You like him a lot? 你非常喜欢他吗?
[58:37] Okay, drop it. 算了 别谈这个了
[58:44] Would you do him? 你会跟他做爱吗?
[58:45] No! He’s my mother’s lover. 不! 他是我妈妈的情人啊
[58:50] Poor thing, she’s in love for once. 可怜的妈妈 就这么一次恋爱
[58:54] Do you think he likes you? 你觉得他喜欢你吗?
[59:02] If he offered, and your mom never found out? 若他主动 而你妈妈又不知道呢?
[59:06] Just once, as a test. 只此一次 作为一个试探
[59:09] A test, right? 试探?
[59:11] This is between you and me. 这是我俩之间的秘密
[59:17] Just once? 只此一次?
[59:19] Yeah. Why not? 对呀 为什么不可以?
[59:24] Because. 因为 我不知道 我希望
[59:28] I don’t know… I hope I never get put to the test. 我永远不会遇上这种试探
[59:32] But she put him to the test. 然而 她令他遇上这种试探
[59:35] One morning when her mother was shopping, 一天早上 她妈妈去了购物
[59:38] she took a shower and left the door open. 她在淋浴 故意不把门关上
[1:00:32] It almost happened. 那几乎发生了
[1:00:34] What did? 什么事几乎发生?
[1:00:37] The test with Antonio. 试探 跟安东尼
[1:00:42] Tell me about it. 告诉我吧
[1:00:46] Last night, when they went to bed, 昨晚 他们就寝之后
[1:00:49] I put one of my mom’s movies on. 我播了我妈妈其中的一部电影
[1:00:54] It’s strange, but… 那很奇怪 可是
[1:00:56] seeing her in action gets me hot. 见到她跟人做爱令我欲火焚身
[1:00:59] You masturbated. 于是你自渎
[1:01:01] You always guess. 你总是猜中
[1:01:05] I took one of her dildos 我趁着他们睡了 从她房间
[1:01:07] from her room while they slept. 拿了她的一个假阳具
[1:01:12] I lay naked on the sofa, 我赤裸躺在沙发上
[1:01:16] in the dark, 在黑暗中
[1:01:18] in front of the TV. 在电视机面前
[1:01:20] I started copying her sexual positions. 我开始模仿她做爱的动作
[1:02:23] Their lust almost killed them. 欲火令他俩死去活来
[1:02:27] He covered her mouth 他捂住了她的嘴
[1:02:29] so her mother wouldn’t wake up. 那样她的母亲就不会吵醒了
[1:03:01] We decided not to tell my mom. 我们决定不告诉我妈妈
[1:03:04] And to never do it again. 并且再也不做了
[1:03:08] I promised, Antonio, I’d find myself a boyfriend right away 我答应 安东尼 我会给自己找个男朋友
[1:03:13] so I’d have someone to play with. 这样就会有人陪我一起玩了
[1:03:19] Here, I’ll loan you my mom for a couple days. 这儿 我把我妈妈借给你几天
[1:03:30] I masturbated because of you, 我因为你而自慰
[1:03:32] but ended up thinking of him. 却想着他而结束
[1:03:36] But we didn’t do it. 但我们没有做爱
[1:03:38] I’m not even sure I saw him. 我甚至不确定我看到他了
[1:03:42] I just felt him. 我只是感觉到了他
[1:03:44] Spying on me from behind. 从后面窥视着我
[1:03:47] At least I think so. 至少我这样想
[1:04:26] How nice! 多好啊!
[1:04:28] You never greet me this way anymore. 你还从来没用这种方式欢迎过我
[1:04:34] I should get home early every night. 我应该每晚早点儿回来
[1:04:39] Your mom was great. 你妈妈很伟大
[1:04:41] Quite an actress. 她是个彻底的演员
[1:04:43] You got off? 看完了吗?
[1:04:45] Yes. 是的
[1:04:48] If only I’d seen you 好像我曾在
[1:04:51] through a hole in the wall. 墙上的洞里看到的是你
[1:04:54] Are you Belen’s boyfriend? 你是贝伦的男朋友吗?
[1:04:58] Would you like him to be? 你希望他是吗?
[1:05:00] Yeah, sure. 是的当然啦
[1:05:02] Then that’s that. 那就这样吧
[1:05:22] I have to sleep at Luna’s tonight. 我今晚得住在
[1:05:24] Her parents are going out. 卢娜家 她父母要出去
[1:05:31] I can ask if my boyfriend can come along. 我想请问 我的男朋友能独自前来吗
[1:05:35] She’s really cool. 她真得很酷
[1:05:38] What’s her name? 那她叫什么?
[1:05:40] Elena. 埃琳娜
[1:05:43] Well, 好吧
[1:05:46] I’d prefer just to see you and Luna, no one else. 我只希望见到你和卢娜 不见别人
[1:06:00] Why the boyfriend? 为什么男朋友要来?
[1:06:01] Can’t they wait? 他们不能等吗?
[1:06:03] She asked me as a special favor. Maybe they can’t. 她特地请我帮忙 也许他们没法再等了
[1:06:06] -They’ll fuck. -Good for them. -他们会做爱 -那对他们有好处
[1:06:09] We don’t even know him. And in our bed? 我们甚至还不知道他是谁 就让他在我们床上?
[1:06:13] You’re just like your dog. 你只喜欢你的狗
[1:06:20] Hi, boyfriend. The doors are open. 男朋友 门是开着的
[1:06:32] Be nice to him or I’ll have you fixed. 对他好点儿 不然我就把你绑住了
[1:06:35] You hear me? 你听懂了吗?
[1:06:50] Delicious. 很美味
[1:06:52] You’re a great cook. 你是个好厨师
[1:06:58] And what do you do? 那么你是干什么的?
[1:07:09] You won’t tell me? 你不想告诉我?
[1:07:19] I’ll find out later. 我以后会发现的
[1:07:30] I want some water. 我想喝水
[1:07:36] Before I met Luna, I thought I’d never have kids. 在我碰到卢娜之前 我想我不会要小孩的
[1:07:42] Wouldn’t you want a daughter like her? 难到你不希望有一个 像她这样的女儿吗?
[1:07:48] Of course. 当然想
[1:07:50] To me… 对我来说
[1:07:53] you’ll always be my first. 你始终会在我心中 占第一位
[1:07:55] And to you? 那对你呢?
[1:07:58] The first and only. 第一 而且唯一
[1:08:28] Can I watch TV? 我能看电视吗?
[1:08:32] It’s late, go to bed. 现在晚了该睡觉了
[1:08:36] If Lorenzo tucks me in. 那洛伦佐陪我进去
[1:08:38] You’ll have to show me where. 你得带我去
[1:08:44] And a kiss? 亲一下?
[1:09:13] -Can you tell stories? -Of course, that’s my job. -你会讲故事吗? -当然了 那是我的工作
[1:09:44] Did you know that island has the lowest moon? 你知道那个小岛吗 离月亮最近的?
[1:09:49] That’s right. But only a few of us in the world know it. 没错 因为世界上 很少有人知道它
[1:09:52] It also has great weather 这个岛有很强烈的气候
[1:09:55] and it grants wishes. 但它能帮你达成心愿
[1:09:59] If you need something, the rocks below the shore 如果你想要什么东西 那海岸下面的岩石
[1:10:02] give it to you as a gift. 会把他作为礼物送给你
[1:10:05] But watch out for the holes in the ground. 但要当心地面上的那些洞
[1:10:12] Though it doesn’t matter, because 虽然它没什么危险 因为
[1:10:14] no one ever dies there. 从没有人死在那里
[1:10:16] For example, if you fall, you can choose any life you want. 比方说 如果你掉下去了 你就可以选择任何你想要的生活
[1:10:20] You can be your favorite fish. 你可以变成你心爱的鱼
[1:10:49] The island was glad when the girl arrived, 当这个女孩到来时 小岛很高兴
[1:10:53] especially the rocks below the shore, 特别是海岸下的那些岩石
[1:10:55] so they decided to give her something. 所以他们决定 要送给她一些东西
[1:10:57] But what? 但送什么呢?
[1:11:00] A raft. 一个筏子
[1:11:02] Bigger. 再大点儿
[1:11:05] A dog. 一条狗
[1:11:06] No. Something she didn’t have. 不 应该给她从未有过的东西
[1:11:09] Her father. 她的父亲
[1:11:13] Bull’s-eye, butterfly. 公牛的眼睛蝴蝶
[1:11:48] Tonight you keep watch outside. 今晚你要在外面守着
[1:11:55] All she had to do was look everywhere for him 她要做的只是
[1:11:57] until she found him. 到处去寻找他 直到她找到他
[1:12:02] Her father could be whoever she wanted. 她的父亲 可以是他希望的任何人
[1:12:07] But then the girl had doubts, like everyone. 但是 接着这女孩有些怀疑了 像每个人那样
[1:12:11] Would she choose a lighthouse keeper or a fisherman? 她想选择一个灯塔看守人 或是一个渔夫吗?
[1:12:15] She knew one thing, what she really wanted 她知道一件事 她真正希望的是
[1:12:18] was her mother to become a beautiful mermaid. 她妈妈变成一条美丽的美人鱼
[1:12:32] She’s asleep. 她睡着了
[1:12:42] Belen, I want you to know something. 贝伦 我想你知道一些事情
[1:12:48] I changed into this, do you mind? 我换了这衣服 你看到了吗?
[1:16:48] Hi, it’s Elena. 你好 我是埃琳娜
[1:16:51] Is Belen there? 贝伦在吗?
[1:16:53] Yes. 在
[1:16:55] It’s Elena. 是埃琳娜
[1:17:05] Hello? 你好?
[1:17:06] -How are you? -Better. -你好吗? -好多了
[1:17:09] I’m improving. 我已经有改善了
[1:17:12] And you? 你怎么样?
[1:17:14] Well, I haven’t cried. 还好我哭不出来
[1:17:17] I can’t. I haven’t seen her. 我不能 我还没见到她
[1:17:20] They told me, but I don’t understand. 他们告诉了我 但我不明白
[1:17:23] I don’t want to imagine it. That’s why I came here. 我不想去想像它 所以我来到这儿
[1:17:27] To be closer to her by swimming in the sea. 在海里游泳 想离她近点儿
[1:17:35] Cry, Belen. 你哭了 贝伦
[1:17:36] Now that you can. 现在你能做到
[1:17:42] It helps me to hear you cry. 我从电话里 能听见你哭
[1:17:48] That’s it. 就这样
[1:17:50] Cry. 哭吧
[1:17:51] Cry. 哭吧
[1:17:52] You need to cry. 你应该哭出来
[1:17:57] She hears you, too. 她也能听到
[1:18:00] A big kiss from the sea… 她从海里送你一个深深的亲吻
[1:18:03] from both of us. 我们俩的亲吻
[1:18:15] Lately you’re always in bed. 最近你总是在床上
[1:18:18] You know what time it is? 你知道现在几点了?
[1:18:22] It’s a beautiful day. Sunny and clear. 真是个好天气 晴空万里
[1:18:27] And it’s my day off. 那么今天该我休息了
[1:18:29] Get up, lazybones! 起床吧 懒家伙!
[1:18:35] You need 你需要
[1:18:37] all these pills just to sleep? 吃这些药片才能睡觉吗?
[1:18:40] You never had problems sleeping before. 你以前从来没在睡眠上有过问题
[1:18:46] Lorenzo, honey. 洛伦佐 亲爱的
[1:18:49] I’m worried about you. You’ve been depressed for days. 我很担心你 这几天你一直情绪低落
[1:18:53] Trouble with the novel? 写小说遇到问题的吗?
[1:18:56] Is that it? 是不是?
[1:18:59] You look terrible. 你的脸色很难看
[1:19:02] Something’s happened. 有些事发生了
[1:19:04] What? 怎么了?
[1:19:09] You’re sweating. 你在出汗
[1:19:11] I’ve left, and there’s no coming back. 我被丢下了 她们再不会回来了
[1:19:14] Your life is more important 你的真实生活
[1:19:16] than your novel. 要比你的小说重要的多
[1:19:18] Than any novel. 胜过任何小说
[1:19:19] Writing is vital to you, but you need to take care of yourself. 写作对你很重要 但你更需要照顾好你自己
[1:19:23] You’re too good a person to see the shit I have inside. 你是这么好的人 所以 你不知道我写在小说里的那些鬼话
[1:19:28] Stop, that’s enough. 行了 别说了
[1:19:29] I have a confession. 我只能向你招认
[1:19:30] So you see how close I am. 这样你就可以知道 我对你的小说有多清楚
[1:19:34] I’ve been reading the novel. 我已经看过这小说了
[1:19:36] Everything you’ve written. 看过你写的每个字
[1:19:38] At night, when you’re asleep. Do you mind? 夜里 等你睡着以后 你会介意吗?
[1:19:42] I understand 我能理解
[1:19:43] why you’re so affected, why you reject it, 为什么你受它的影响如此之大 为什么你想抗拒它
[1:19:46] and why it’s hard for you to go on. 还有为什么你很难再写下去
[1:19:49] It can’t be easy living there, 那确实不容易生活在那里
[1:19:51] in that house, 在那间房子里
[1:19:53] with that stormy relationship. 有着那么麻烦的关系
[1:19:55] So much repressed desire, impossible to control. 那么多被压制的感情 无法控制
[1:20:00] He’s coming between a mother and her daughter, 这时他介入了母亲和女儿之间
[1:20:03] breaking a sacred bond. 打破了原有的平衡
[1:20:05] But the passion’s there, too. The lust. 但那里有热情更多的是情欲
[1:20:16] I identify with her. 我感同身受
[1:20:18] I understand exactly how she feels. 我清楚的知道她的感觉
[1:20:20] Disgusted, guilty, selfish… 厌恶感罪恶感自私
[1:20:23] Her mom’s jealousy… 她妈妈的嫉妒
[1:20:25] But she’s forced to choose 她被迫要作出选择
[1:20:27] between passionate love for a man, 是深爱一个男人
[1:20:30] and love for a mother. 还是去爱她的母亲
[1:20:32] I’d have chosen the same. 我也选择同样的结果 这种决定是
[1:20:36] Such decisions are made by gut instinct. 发自内心的 本能的
[1:20:38] Sex… 性
[1:20:39] The thick, burning lust 浓烈的燃烧的情欲
[1:20:42] filled the mother, 塞满了母亲
[1:20:43] the man and the daughter. 男人和女儿的身体
[1:20:47] They were sex-crazed. 他们被性欲逼疯了
[1:20:48] The stench of raw sex… 这些恶心的性交 发生在
[1:20:51] The mother and the man, 母亲和那个男人
[1:20:56] the man and the daughter, 那个男人和女儿
[1:20:58] the daughter and the man. 女儿和那个男人之间
[1:21:00] All the man’s poisoned love… 所有的男人都中了爱的毒
[1:21:02] Alone with the daughter, the daughter and the man… 女儿自己 女儿和男人
[1:21:05] The smell was 空气中弥漫着
[1:21:06] heavy, hot, overwhelming… 沉重的 热烈的 无可抑制的气味
[1:21:09] Stuffy… 乏味的
[1:21:10] stale air. 腐败的空气
[1:21:13] Exhausted. 耗尽了
[1:21:25] The paint fell from the corners of the room 油漆 开始从屋子的角落脱落
[1:21:28] and the walls became rocky, 墙壁变成了岩石
[1:21:32] like those in a cave. 像进入了一个洞穴
[1:21:35] A filthy den of… 那肮脏的洞穴的
[1:21:39] Get out! 出去!
[1:21:42] Relax. 别紧张
[1:21:44] Just wanted to let you know that I’m here. 我只是想让你知道我在这儿
[1:22:05] The man was selfish, a coward. 这个男人自私懦弱
[1:22:08] He hated himself so deeply, so utterly, 他是这么深深地憎恨自己 这么彻底 以至于他从不
[1:22:13] there wasn’t even time for forgiveness. 给自己些时间来宽恕自己
[1:22:16] Only time for death. 只有走向死亡
[1:22:18] Death, death, 死亡 死亡
[1:22:21] death, death. 死亡 死亡
[1:22:24] Belen’s fine. 贝伦还好
[1:22:25] She’s home with her family. 她和她的家人回去了
[1:22:28] Forget the whole thing. 忘了这整件事吧
[1:22:30] You’ve suffered enough. 你已经承受的够多了
[1:22:33] Will I ever read the novel? 以后我能看这部小说吗?
[1:22:35] Of course. 当然
[1:22:40] Another thing. 另外
[1:22:42] Tell me about Elena, too. 也给我讲讲埃琳娜的事吧
[1:22:45] My sister writes to her on-line. 我姐姐在网上给她写信
[1:22:47] She’s on that Mediterranean cooking chat every day. 她每天都在地中海烹饪 网上聊天
[1:22:50] -Her user name is “Alsi.” -“Alsi”? -她的用户名是”Alsi” -“Alsi”?
[1:22:53] A-L-S-I A-L-S-I.
[1:22:56] That’s Spanish for “island” backwards. 那是西班牙文里倒着写的小岛
[1:22:59] Hi, Alsi. How are you? 艾思你好?
[1:23:04] I don’t know you. 我不认识你
[1:23:06] It’s better that way. I’m here to help. 那不是更好 我想来这儿需求帮助
[1:23:12] What’s your user name? 你的用户名是什么?
[1:23:13] I don’t understand the icon. 我看不懂你的图标
[1:23:16] It’s a lighthouse for your island. 这是 你的小岛的灯塔
[1:23:18] Are you the keeper? 你是看守人吗?
[1:23:20] Yeah. 是的
[1:23:23] I have a story for you, it’s full of advantages. 我想给你讲一个故事 这个故事有很多奇妙之处
[1:23:27] I’d like that. 我很乐意听听
[1:23:30] Thanks. 谢谢你
[1:23:34] The first advantage is at the end of the story. 第一个奇妙之处是 在故事的结尾
[1:23:38] It doesn’t finish, it falls in a hole. 故事并未结束 它落入了一个洞里
[1:23:44] And the story starts again halfway. 于是故事又从中间重新开始了
[1:23:48] The other advantage, and the biggest, 另一个奇妙之处 也是最奇妙的
[1:23:51] is that you can change course along the way… 就是 你可以在故事发展过程中 改变它的进程
[1:23:55] If you let me. If you give me time. 如果你允许我 如果你给我时间
[1:24:00] All the time you want. 你想要多长时间都行
[1:24:05] Go on, please. 接着写求你
[1:24:42] To be continued. 以后再写
[1:24:53] What happened? Why are you so late? 发生什么事了? 为什么你这么晚回来?
[1:24:55] My boss invited me to dinner. 我的老板请我吃晚饭
[1:24:57] He wanted me to try a new dish. 他想我尝一道新菜
[1:25:00] Did you screw him? 你给他机会了?
[1:25:03] What? 什么?
[1:25:05] Did you go to bed with him? 你和他上床了?
[1:25:11] That’s right, you guessed it. 没错 你猜对了
[1:25:19] And how was it? 那怎么样呢?
[1:25:21] -Tell me about it. -No. -说给我听听 -不行
[1:25:24] You first. 你先说
[1:25:26] What’s going on? 到底怎么了?
[1:25:28] What’s your problem? 你出什么问题了?
[1:25:30] I lost track of you ages ago. 我有好久都不知你在做什么
[1:25:33] You’re not alive! 你还是活的吗!
[1:25:36] Was it the first time with him? 这是你跟他第一次吗?
[1:25:39] The second. 第二次
[1:25:41] The first was before we met. 第一次是在我们遇到之前
[1:25:44] Or should I say before I proposed? 或者 在被要求之前我应该说出来吗?
[1:25:46] So it doesn’t count. 所以这不算数
[1:25:50] You could have told me before. 你以前应该告诉我
[1:25:55] Yeah, I could have. 好吧我是应该
[1:25:58] And today? 那今天呢?
[1:26:01] Well… 好了
[1:26:03] It doesn’t count, either. 那也不算数
[1:26:05] It’s a lie. 我在说谎
[1:26:07] But we came close. 但是我们要结束了
[1:26:12] How close? 怎样结束?
[1:26:15] Did you stop or did he? 是你停止还是他?
[1:26:16] What about you stopping with me? 你和我的关系停止怎么样?
[1:26:31] Lorenzo, do you love me? 洛伦佐 你爱我吗?
[1:26:35] I need to hear you say it right now. 我要你现在就说出来
[1:26:43] Yes. Deeply. 是的 爱的非常深
[1:26:47] More than myself. But I’m lost. 超过爱我自己 但我失去了
[1:26:51] Then let me help you. 那让我来帮帮你
[1:26:53] You don’t deserve this. 你不需要承受这些
[1:26:55] Why not? I’m your girlfriend 为什么不? 我是你的女朋友
[1:26:58] and I love you more than myself. 而且我爱你超过爱我自己
[1:27:00] Come on, it’s obvious. You’re draining my life away. 来吧 这很明显的 你使我的生命枯涸了
[1:27:03] I’m doing all I can to get back, and accept myself, 我要尽我所能来挽回 来接受我自己
[1:27:07] but if I can’t, 但是如果我做不到
[1:27:09] don’t wait for me. 那就别等我了
[1:27:13] I wouldn’t, either. 我也不会了
[1:27:17] What happened to you? 你发生什么事了?
[1:27:24] Belen, it’s Elena. 贝伦 我是埃琳娜
[1:27:28] How are you? 你好吗?
[1:27:31] It’s real hot here. 这儿真得很热
[1:27:33] Why don’t you come out? The sea will do you good. 为什么不出来走走? 大海会让你觉得好些的
[1:27:35] I have a guesthouse for the whole summer. 整个夏天我都会出租宾馆
[1:27:39] I’ll have a room free in August. Upstairs. 八月份我会空出一个楼上的房间
[1:27:42] My best room. You’ll watch the sunset 我最好的房间 你在床上就能看到日落
[1:27:45] from your bed. Bring someone if you want. 还可以带什么人来 如果你想
[1:27:49] Well? 那么好?
[1:27:50] The truth is, I’d love to visit an island… 事实上 我是很想去一个小岛上
[1:27:55] with someone. 和某个人一起
[1:27:56] Then that’s it. 那就这样吧
[1:27:59] -It’s difficult, Elena. -Difficult? -但是这很困难 -很困难?
[1:28:02] Nothing is here. All the bad’s left behind. 这毫无牵挂 把所有的烦恼抛在脑后
[1:28:05] -Just bring along the good. -Right. -只带着好心情 -好的
[1:28:09] The good up front. 好心情优先
[1:28:11] I really want to see you, 我真得很想见到你
[1:28:13] but here. 但这儿
[1:28:15] I don’t want to lose touch. 我不想失去联系
[1:28:20] Say you’ll come. 告诉我 你会来
[1:28:22] Promise me. 答应我
[1:28:26] I promise. 我答应
[1:28:28] I’ll try. 我会尽量
[1:28:30] Good bye. 再见
[1:29:04] Forgive me, Lucia. I’ve got to end this. 原谅我 露茜亚 我要结束这一切
[1:29:09] I’m going to kill them for once and for all. 我要一次杀死他们所有人
[1:29:13] Both of them. 他们所有人
[1:29:16] Right now. 马上
[1:29:37] If you’ve stopped being a writer, 如果你不打算当一个作家了 那你必须
[1:29:40] you have to explain why. 解释为什么
[1:29:44] You’re holding back. 你在隐瞒自己
[1:29:50] If you don’t tell me, 如果你不告诉我
[1:29:51] I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会原谅你!
[1:29:53] You hear me? Never! 你听到了吗? 永远!
[1:29:55] I can’t talk like this. 我不能谈这些
[1:29:56] Talk? 交谈?
[1:29:59] You’re the one who won’t talk. 你是一个 不想和别人交谈的人
[1:30:02] You keep it all inside. 你把所有的事情都藏在心里
[1:30:04] You won’t let me help you. 你不想让我帮你
[1:30:07] Everything’s you. 所有的事都是你的
[1:30:08] I’m crumpled up in the corner. 我被丢在角落里
[1:30:11] Look. 看来
[1:30:13] You were meant to live alone 你的意思是 你要独自生活
[1:30:16] and to suffer alone. 然后独自承受
[1:30:18] And to drive yourself fucking crazy, which I don’t understand. 然后再把你自己弄得他妈的疯狂 这我真不能理解
[1:30:23] You’re sick, Lorenzo. 你有病 洛伦佐
[1:30:25] Sick of yourself, of your own standards and nothing else. 病来自你自身根深蒂固 和其它都没关系
[1:30:30] Of your fucking secrets! 那是来自你那该死的秘密!
[1:30:32] You keep me around, but in the dark. 你让我在你的周围 但却隐在黑暗中
[1:30:36] Because my complaints don’t count. 因为我的抱怨对你无关紧要
[1:30:39] Because you don’t give a fuck 因为你根本不关心
[1:30:40] what happens to me. 我有什么事
[1:30:42] Your troubles are so deep, 你自己的问题这么深
[1:30:45] I’m fucking stupid, 我真他妈的愚蠢
[1:30:46] and all you care about is if I screw my boss or not. 因为 所有你关心的 只是我是否和我的老板有染
[1:30:55] I’m exhausted. 我累极了
[1:30:58] You’re driving me nuts. 是你让我胡扯这些的
[1:31:00] I’ll be late to work. 我上班要迟到了
[1:31:04] Enjoy your hole. 好好享受你的洞穴吧
[1:31:08] Have fun rotting by yourself. 让你自己腐烂发霉吧
[1:31:19] Look, I’ve never been this 你看我从来也没有
[1:31:21] mean to anyone. 对任何人这样说过话
[1:31:24] It’s the last time I’ll let myself talk like this. 这是最后一次 我容忍自己这么讲话
[1:31:27] It’s for me, not you. 是要求我 不是对你
[1:31:32] That’s right. 就是这样
[1:31:35] It’s time to think of myself, 是时候考虑我自己了
[1:31:38] of my own needs. 考虑我自己的需要
[1:31:40] Because I see no future with you. 以为看来我们之间 没什么希望了
[1:32:35] Lucia! 露茜亚!
[1:32:38] Come over here and lie next to me. 到这儿来 躺在我旁边
[1:33:13] Relax, Lucia. 放松 露茜亚
[1:33:16] Let the mud absorb all the bad. 让泥浆吸收掉所有的污物
[1:33:19] Later it’ll wash away in the sea. 一会儿它们就会在海里被洗掉
[1:33:57] I don’t want sex. 我不想做爱
[1:34:01] I’m not ready yet. 我还没准备好
[1:34:13] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:34:17] We’ll just lie here, 我们就在这儿躺着
[1:34:21] drying out in the sun. 让太阳把它晒干
[1:34:33] Yeah, he looks like Carlos. 他长得多像卡洛斯
[1:34:43] “Missing for 6 months.” “失踪6个月”
[1:34:47] “Manuela and Belen Lozano, mother and daughter, “曼纽尔和贝伦·洛扎诺 是一对母女
[1:34:49] and Antonio Castillo, were all living together. 安东尼·卡斯蒂略和她们住在一起
[1:34:52] If anyone knows where they are, please contact the police.” 如果有人知道他们在哪里 请通知警察”
[1:34:57] The police? 警察?
[1:34:59] We’ll… 我们要
[1:35:00] act like we didn’t see this, 装着像没有看到这些
[1:35:03] like nothing’s happened. 好像什么事也没发生一样
[1:35:10] We know he lived with two women. 我们知道他和两个女人住在一起
[1:35:12] Mother and daughter. 母亲和女儿
[1:35:14] Yeah, and the daughter… 是的而且这个女儿
[1:35:18] What? 什么?
[1:35:21] The daughter was taking care of… 女儿过去在照看
[1:35:24] my daughter. 我的女儿
[1:35:36] They quietly left without him, 她们离开了他
[1:35:39] without saying good bye. 悄悄地 没和他告别
[1:35:42] As he slept, 在他睡着的时候
[1:35:44] like in a dream. 好像在一个梦中
[1:35:46] When he woke, he felt the two lifeless women 当他醒来时 他觉得 这两个不存在的女人
[1:35:49] were still with him, 仍然和他在一起
[1:35:51] like any morning 就像每天早晨的
[1:35:53] at that hour. 那个时刻
[1:35:55] And he lay still, wishing his life 然后 他仍然躺在那里 希望他的生命也能够
[1:35:58] would also leave him through his blood. 离他远去 从他的肉体离开
[1:36:02] What good was his blood now? 他的肉体现在多好啊?
[1:36:05] He wished it softly, without real intent. 他的希望不很坚定 也没有真正的目的
[1:36:08] And he chose to escape, to start over, 最后他选择了逃避 远离这里
[1:36:11] to be new. 重新做人
[1:36:12] To change his blood. 改变他的生命
[1:36:15] So he said good bye 所以 他说了再见
[1:36:17] and left. 然后离开了
[1:36:22] We should give him a chance. 我们应该给他一个机会
[1:36:26] Don’t we all deserve one? 难道我们所有的人 不应该承受一些吗?
[1:36:31] Just in case, if in doubt, 就像有件事 我们有所怀疑
[1:36:33] isn’t it better to trust people? 那么相信别人 是不是更好些?
[1:36:36] Right? 对吗?
[1:36:40] So when he gets back, we’ll ask him to explain. 当他回来以后 我们再要求他解释
[1:36:44] It’s better this way. 这样做会更好一些
[1:36:46] -Especially for you. -For me? -特别是对你 -对我?
[1:36:49] I just want to forget. 我只是 想忘记这件事
[1:36:53] You can’t forget some things. 有些事 你不可能忘记
[1:36:55] In this house you can. That’s why we’re here. 在这所房子里可以 所以我们才会来这里
[1:36:59] Then it’s too late. 那有点儿太晚了
[1:37:02] I should have come before. 我应该早点儿来
[1:37:06] When there was time… 当还有时间
[1:37:10] for Lorenzo. 给洛伦佐的时候
[1:37:15] I wanted him to show me the island. 我希望他 带我看看这个岛
[1:37:18] I asked him to, but he wouldn’t. 我请求过他 但他不愿意
[1:37:23] It would have been his birthday soon. 很快就是他的生日了
[1:37:31] -What day? -The 23rd. -哪一天? -23号
[1:37:45] Of May? 五月?
[1:37:52] We could have celebrated here 我们可以庆祝一下
[1:37:54] on the island. 就在这个岛上
[1:37:56] Maybe even with you. 或许 甚至可以叫上你
[1:37:58] Who knows if 谁知道是否
[1:38:00] we’d have met, right? 我们会遇上 对不对?
[1:38:02] Right. 是的
[1:38:06] When was Lorenzo here? 洛伦佐什么时候来过这儿?
[1:38:09] A long time ago. 很久以前了
[1:38:12] Before we met. 在我们遇上以前
[1:38:14] How long ago? 多久以前?
[1:38:16] About six years ago. 大约六年前
[1:38:20] Yeah. 是的
[1:38:21] I think he turned 25 here. 我认为他在这里度过了25岁
[1:38:25] Lucia… 露茜亚
[1:38:27] What is it? 怎么?
[1:38:31] I’m overwhelmed… 我崩溃了
[1:38:33] But I can’t cry. 但我哭不出来
[1:38:36] Don’t worry. 别介意
[1:38:37] You don’t have to. 你不必
[1:38:40] I’m the one who should cry over him. 应该为他哭泣的人是我
[1:38:50] I’ll just faint, then. 那我只会变虚弱
[1:38:54] It’s the sea. 是大海
[1:38:56] Must be high tide. 必须达到高潮
[1:39:09] I’ll never cry again. 我永远不会再哭泣了
[1:39:15] I’m going to bed. 我要去睡了
[1:39:28] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[1:40:16] “Luna, “卢娜
[1:40:18] spring of 1988.” 1988年春”
[1:40:24] Luna. 卢娜
[1:40:37] “Why bother being a father “为什么为当父亲而烦恼
[1:40:40] if she didn’t know?” 如果她不知道的话?”
[1:40:44] He knew then that if he’d told her, 他于是明白了 如果他告诉她的话
[1:40:47] she’d have kept the secret. 她会保守秘密的
[1:40:55] Lucia, never talk to me about this. 露茜亚 永远不要给我谈这些
[1:40:58] I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听
[1:41:12] Well, I do. 好的 我会的
[1:42:15] He’s out diving. 他出去潜水了
[1:42:19] Beneath the island. 在岛下面
[1:42:24] Do you like Carlos? 你喜欢卡洛斯?
[1:42:27] I don’t anymore. 我不再喜欢他了
[1:42:29] Go ahead, he’s all yours. I won’t even be jealous. 继续 他会全部属于你 我甚至不会嫉妒
[1:42:38] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[1:42:42] Asking a friend for advice. 向一个朋友寻求建议
[1:42:44] I don’t know him, 我不认识他
[1:42:45] but I’m getting to like him. 但我开始喜欢他了
[1:42:53] He’s been writing me since I got here. 我一到这儿 他就在一直给我写信
[1:42:57] He made up a sweet story to help me. 他虚构了一个甜蜜的故事 来帮助我
[1:43:00] He taught me to forget. 他教我忘记
[1:43:02] And to escape pain. 并且避开痛苦
[1:43:06] Want to read it? 想看看吗?
[1:43:09] You could get into it. 你能看进去的
[1:43:11] It’s full of advantages. 它有好多奇妙之处
[1:43:14] Because in the end, 因为在最后
[1:43:15] there’s a hole 有一个洞
[1:43:17] to escape through. 用来逃脱
[1:43:25] Back to the middle. 回到中间
[1:43:29] To change course, 来改变过程
[1:43:32] if you want. 如果你想的话
[1:43:40] That’s his icon. It’s a lighthouse. 那是他的标志 那是个灯塔
[1:43:46] But it has no keeper. 但没有看守
[1:43:49] It must be a computer. 那必须是个计算机
[1:43:53] Maybe his. 也许是他的
[1:44:02] You’ll meet my daughter. 你会遇到我的女儿的
[1:44:09] I can’t read this. 我不能读这个
[1:44:11] Why not? 为什么不能?
[1:44:17] It will grab me. 它会抓住我的
[1:44:20] And won’t let go. 而且不会放开我
[1:44:22] That’s good. 那很好
[1:44:25] Did you finally do it? 你最终做了吗?
[1:44:27] Do what? 做什么?
[1:44:28] Change course? 改变过程?
[1:44:31] Not all the way. There wasn’t time. 并不一直是 没有时间
[1:44:35] That’s why I’m writing him. 那就是 为什么我一直写给他
[1:44:43] Don’t write him. 别写信给他了
[1:44:48] There’s nothing more he can do. 他做不了什么了
[1:45:00] Has he written you since I first got here? 从我第一次到这里以后 他给你写过信吗?
[1:46:11] Hi, Lorenzo. How are you? 洛伦佐 怎么样了?
[1:46:15] Your face says it all. 你的脸色都表现出来了
[1:46:17] They called to say you were more awake. 他们打电话说 你更清醒了
[1:46:23] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗?
[1:46:26] Pepe. 佩佩
[1:46:28] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[1:46:32] Glad to have you back. You’ll be writing in no time. 很高兴你恢复 你没时间写作了
[1:46:38] Where’s Lucia? 露茜亚在哪儿?
[1:46:44] It says here that… 这上面说你的
[1:46:46] your cranial hematoma has subsided. 血压下降了
[1:46:49] And the rest of your bruises are history. 你伤口的恢复 也已经过去了
[1:46:54] Where’s Lucia? 露茜亚在哪儿?
[1:47:00] You were in bad shape. 你的情况不好
[1:47:04] We didn’t think you’d make it. 我们不相信你那么做了
[1:47:08] How long have I been here? 我到这里多久了?
[1:47:10] Well… 好吧
[1:47:13] One week in a coma, 昏迷了一周
[1:47:15] with this horrible respirator… 在这可怕的呼吸器的帮助下
[1:47:18] And two more weeks 再两周
[1:47:21] breathing on your own, but unconscious. 自主呼吸 但没有知觉
[1:47:25] And in this room since four or five days ago, 在这屋里有四五天了
[1:47:29] blabbering in your sleep. 在睡梦中胡言乱语
[1:47:32] And when you’d wake up, you were out of it. 然后你醒来了 你挺过来了
[1:47:41] We haven’t heard from Lucia in the past four weeks. 我们没听到 露茜亚的消息
[1:47:44] I looked everywhere. 我每个地方都找了
[1:47:46] She hasn’t been to your place, nor the restaurant 她没在你的地方 也没在餐馆 从那晚
[1:47:50] since the night of your accident. 你的车祸以后
[1:48:00] Lorenzo. 洛伦佐
[1:48:03] I think Lucia believes you’re dead. 我认为 露茜亚 相信你已经死了
[1:48:07] That’s why she left. 所以她离开了
[1:48:09] I talked to the ambulance guy. 我和救护人员谈了谈
[1:48:11] He said a cop called your house 他说一个警察给你家打了个电话
[1:48:14] and talked to her. 还和她通了话
[1:48:15] He mentioned the car 他提到了汽车
[1:48:17] and she hung up. 然后她就挂机了
[1:48:20] He tried to call back 他试着再打回去
[1:48:23] but she wouldn’t answer. 但她不接电话了
[1:48:26] I need to pee. 我要小便
[1:48:29] Just here. 就在这儿吧
[1:48:30] -Do it there in the pan. -No way! -在盘子里 -不行!
[1:48:32] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[1:48:34] Thanks, Pepe, but I can manage. 谢谢 佩佩 但我能应付
[1:48:40] Lose the attitude. 没意见
[1:48:42] I’ve helped you all week. 我帮了你一个星期
[1:48:45] You just don’t remember. 你只是不记得了
[1:49:04] I know where she might be. 我知道她可能在哪儿
[1:49:08] You came by car? 你开车来的?
[1:49:11] As soon as they called. 他们一打电话就来了
[1:49:40] Good morning. 早上好
[1:49:42] Tell me right now why you’re here and Belen isn’t. 马上告诉我 为什么你在这儿 而贝伦不在
[1:49:48] You see? 你明白吗?
[1:49:49] I don’t want to forget anymore. Thanks to you, honey. 我不想再忘记了 谢谢你亲爱的
[1:49:55] Well? 好吧?
[1:49:57] Won’t you answer me? 你不回答我?
[1:50:00] It’s time to show you who I really am, no more stories. 该让你知道我是谁了 别再编故事了
[1:50:04] Were you there with Belen, in my room… 你是不是和贝伦在一起 在我的房间
[1:50:10] when that fucking dog killed my daughter? 当那条狗 杀掉我的女儿时?
[1:50:15] -It wasn’t me. -It wasn’t? -不是我 -不是?
[1:50:17] Then why are the cops looking for you? 那为什么警察在找你?
[1:50:23] Belen was with some guy 贝伦和别的家伙在一起
[1:50:25] who met her in the park with your daughter. 她和你女儿一起 在公园里遇到的家伙
[1:50:30] But he disappeared after that night. 但他在那一晚后就消失了
[1:50:44] What about Belen? 贝伦怎么样了?
[1:50:46] Where is she? Since you know everything. 她在哪儿? 既然你什么都知道
[1:50:49] She left with her mom, but didn’t tell me where. 她和她妈妈一起离开了 但没告诉我去哪儿
[1:50:54] She changed in the end, and chose her mom over me. 她最终改变了主意 选择了她妈妈 而不是我
[1:51:02] Can’t blame her. 不能责怪她
[1:51:05] A mother always comes first. 母亲永远是第一位的
[1:51:11] I don’t trust you anymore, Antonio… 我再也不相信你了 安东尼
[1:51:16] I won’t ask you any more questions. 我没有问题问你了
[1:51:18] I’ll leave that to the police. 我会让警察来问
[1:51:21] Lying to them won’t be so easy. 对他们撒谎可没那么容易
[1:51:24] Look how brave I got all of a sudden. 看我突然间变得多勇敢
[1:51:27] Wait. 等等
[1:51:29] Please don’t call the police. 请别叫警察
[1:51:33] Why not? 为什么不?
[1:51:35] Are you holding back anything else? 你还隐瞒了什么事吗?
[1:51:40] I’ve no one left 我再没什么人
[1:51:43] who I can trust. 可以信任了
[1:51:46] Where are you going? 你要去哪里?
[1:51:47] Making a getaway? 逃跑吗?
[1:51:49] They’ll track you down! 他们会抓住你的!
[1:51:52] If you call the cops, 如果你叫了警察
[1:51:55] I’ll leave, too. 我也会离开
[1:51:57] Are you stupid? 你是傻的吗?
[1:51:59] Yes. 是的
[1:53:00] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[1:53:02] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:53:04] I trust Carlos, and I believe him. I want to know more. 我信任卡洛斯 而且我相信他的话 我想了解更多
[1:53:08] That’s the easy part. 那样很容易
[1:53:10] Believing what you want. 相信你想相信的
[1:53:12] What pleases you. 让你满意的
[1:53:13] I did that, too. Until tonight. 我以前也这样 直到今晚
[1:53:16] I’ll chase whomever I please! 我会追求我喜欢的任何人!
[1:53:18] Men matter less and less to me. 男人对我越来越不重要了
[1:53:21] That’s my lot. 那是我的命运
[1:53:23] They’ve never given me anything. 他们从来没给过我什么
[1:53:25] Except sex. 除了性
[1:53:26] No? What about the keeper? 不? 看守怎么样了?
[1:53:31] What? Besides wild sex 什么? 除了狂野的性生活
[1:53:32] and a daughter? 和一个女儿?
[1:53:35] Don’t forget that story full of advantages 别忘了那个故事
[1:53:37] that he wrote just for you! 他只为你写的 充满了 奇妙之处的故事!
[1:53:40] That’s right. 是的
[1:53:42] Maybe your boyfriend was 也许你的男朋友是
[1:53:45] -the last good man on earth. -No, he wasn’t. -地球上最后一个好男人 -不 他不是
[1:53:48] You’re wrong, but that’s my business. 你说错了 但那是我自己的事情
[1:53:52] And I suppose Carlos is also your business. 那我猜卡洛斯也是你的事了
[1:53:55] Yours alone. 你自己的
[1:53:57] You’re the only one chasing him. 只有你才对他感兴趣
[1:54:00] Yeah. 是的
[1:54:02] Come to think of it, 我想起来了
[1:54:04] I always chase men. When I like them. 我喜欢时 我总是追求男人
[1:54:07] To each his own, right? 每一个 对吗?
[1:54:13] Where could he be? 他可能去哪儿呢?
[1:54:16] I don’t know. I’m going home. 我不知道 我要回家了
[1:54:19] You guys cook tonight. 你们今晚自己煮饭
[1:57:38] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[1:58:59] Carlos! It’s me, Lucia. 卡洛斯! 是我 露茜亚
[1:59:00] I want to come down, please. 我想下来
[1:59:04] Come and help me. 过来帮我
[1:59:07] I know how to dive, too. What did you think? 我也会潜水 你认为怎么样?
[1:59:15] Lucia. It’s me, Elena. 露茜亚 是我 埃琳娜
[1:59:29] Where’s Carlos? 卡洛斯在哪儿?
[1:59:31] Down there. 那下面
[1:59:32] Did he escape? 他逃跑了?
[1:59:36] Maybe he’s dead. 也许他死了
[1:59:41] If he turns up, we have to believe him, okay? 如果他出现了 我们必须相信他好吗?
[1:59:46] Whatever you want. 你想怎样都可以
[1:59:48] That’s right. 那就对了
[1:59:50] He’s a crab. 他是个螃蟹
[1:59:55] Let’s go home. 我们回家吧
[1:59:57] What for? 去干什么?
[1:59:58] To eat. 吃东西
[1:59:59] So early? 这么早?
[2:00:02] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[2:00:03] Tough. It’s about time you helped me cook. 坏家伙 到帮我做饭的时间了
[2:00:07] We’ll make a special meal and we’ll be together 我们做一顿特别的饭 我们会在一起
[2:00:12] and have fun. 享受快乐
[2:00:30] You’re a gift to this earth. 你是给大地的礼物
[2:00:34] Elena. You’re crying. 埃琳娜 你哭了
[2:00:40] Tears of happiness, which is what I am from now on. 高兴的眼泪 从现在开始我会是这样的
[2:00:44] Great. I hope it’s contagious. 好极了 我希望它能传染
[2:00:46] Piece of cake. Let’s go. 小意思 走吧
[2:03:57] The first advantage is at the end of the story. 第一个奇妙之处是 在故事的最后
[2:04:01] It doesn’t finish, 它没有结束
[2:04:02] it falls in a hole. 它掉到了一个洞里
[2:04:08] And the story starts again halfway. 故事从中间又重新开始了
[2:04:12] The other advantage, and the biggest, 另一个奇妙之处 也是最奇妙的
[2:04:16] is that you can change course along the way… 是你能改变事物发展的过程
[2:04:19] If you let me. If you give me time. 如果你允许我 如果你给我时间
[2:05:07] A ray of sunshine… 一束阳光
2001年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Thunder Road(雷霆之路)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Squadron 303(飓风行动)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme