英文名称:set it up
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Jessica, the phones! | 杰西卡 去接电话 |
[00:20] | Jonathan, cancel my 10:00. | 乔纳森 取消我十点的活动 |
[00:22] | Conor, get in here. Conor? | 康纳 进来 康纳 |
[00:24] | – Bring me my lunch! – What’s my password? | -把我的午餐拿来 -我密码是多少 |
[00:28] | Rachel, where were you? Were you in the back? | 瑞秋 你在哪 你在后面吗 |
[00:39] | Hey! Watch-your-face. | 喂 注意点 |
[00:41] | Coming. | 来啦 |
[00:46] | No, no, no. I said no onions. | 不不不 我说了不要洋葱 |
[00:48] | I said onions were fatal. | 洋葱对我是致命的 |
[00:49] | As in if there are onions, I will be killed. | 我吃了洋葱会死的 |
[00:53] | I know it says, “Do not duplicate,” | 我知道上面说”不要复刻” |
[00:55] | but my boss says, “Do duplicate.” | 但是我老板说了”要复刻” |
[00:57] | And right now, her rules supersede the state of New York’s. | 现在她的规则取代了纽约州的规定 |
[01:00] | Well, guess what Janet, | 猜猜怎么着 珍妮特 |
[01:02] | I’ve got a master’s in sociology | 我有社会学硕士学位 |
[01:04] | and nothing else to do today. | 而且今天没啥事做 |
[01:05] | So put me on hold as long as you want. | 所以你想让我等多久都行 |
[01:07] | Cause’ I’m not hanging up until his seat is bumped to first class. | 因为在他坐上头等舱前我是不会挂电话的 |
[01:11] | I’m coming. | 我马上来 |
[01:12] | I’m coming. | 我马上来 |
[01:13] | I’m coming. | 我要高潮了 |
[01:15] | Hi, Tammy. | 嗨 塔米 |
[01:16] | He wanted me to let you know that he’s breaking up with you | 他想让我告诉你他要和你分手 |
[01:20] | and he needs you out of the apartment by 6:30. | 然后他要你明天六点半前搬出公寓 |
[01:22] | You think you can break up with me? I wanna talk to Richard. | 你认为你能做主吗 我要和理查德谈 |
[01:25] | Get that asshole on the phone. | 让那混蛋接电话 |
[01:29] | Get this to my doctor. That needs to be warm when it get there. | 把这个给我医生 趁热拿过去 |
[01:33] | And ask if it’s contagious. | 问问是否有传染性 |
[01:57] | Be free. Heh. Save yourself. | 真自由啊 拯救自己吧 |
[02:29] | – Are you trying to starve me? – No. | -你要饿死我吗 -不是 |
[02:31] | My bones are eating themselves to stay alive. | 我的骨头为了生存都在自噬了 |
[02:33] | Order me that thing that I like from that place | 给我点上次那个同性恋侍者给我上的 |
[02:35] | with the gay waiter. | 我很喜欢吃的那个东西 |
[02:36] | So we’re doing a second dinner? | 所以我们要加餐咯 |
[02:38] | And make sure that this is at 10,000 steps | 在明天尤维斯来之前 |
[02:40] | before Yuvus gets here tomorrow. | 把步数给我弄到一万步 |
[02:41] | I do not want him to think I was not working out between sessions. | 我可不想让他认为我没锻炼 |
[02:45] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[02:47] | Hi, yes. Oh, my God. I’ve been on hold for so long. | 你好 我的天 我等了好久了 |
[02:50] | Yes, the truffle mac and cheese, the kale salad… | 对 松露麦片加芝士 甘蓝沙拉 |
[02:56] | and a hamburger. | 还有一个汉堡 |
[03:00] | Forty-five minutes? | 四十五分钟 |
[03:01] | Is there any way it could be five minutes instead? | 有没有办法五分钟就到 |
[03:04] | No? | 不行吗 |
[03:07] | That’s fine. I’ll be here for the next 45 minutes. | 好吧 接下来四十五分钟我都在这 |
[03:10] | I’ll be here forever. | 我永远都在这 |
[03:12] | Taxi! | 的士 |
[03:27] | Just waiting for my boss. | 我在等我老板 |
[03:30] | Rick Otis. He’d been on Shark Tank. | 瑞克·奥蒂斯 他上过财富赢家 |
[03:32] | Forbes 40 Under 40. | 福布斯富豪榜四十名左右 |
[03:34] | – Doorway area is for members only. – Yeah. | -门口区域仅限会员使用 -我知道 |
[03:41] | Just gotta call my girlfriend. | 我得给我女友打个电话 |
[03:42] | Her name’s Suze. She’s very pretty. | 她叫苏士 很漂亮 |
[03:45] | Suze. Hey, Rick’s working late at the District Club. | 苏士 瑞克在地区俱乐部工作到很晚 |
[03:48] | Can I just meet…? | 我能见 |
[03:50] | I’m out. | 我挂了 |
[03:51] | How’d it go? You, uh, gonna invest? | 怎么样 要投资吗 |
[03:54] | I’ll invest in that company when they figure out | 等他们想明白如何用老二沾上墨水 |
[03:57] | how to dip their dicks in ink and write the Japanese symbol | 然后把日本的符号写成”马粪”时 |
[04:01] | for “horse shit.” | 我会投资的 |
[04:04] | Do the thing. | 来一发 |
[04:06] | Think of seared cod. | 想想烤鳕鱼 |
[04:08] | So melt-in-your-mouth uni. Buttered carrots, | 在你的口中融化 黄油胡萝卜 |
[04:12] | mashed potatoes, crispy onion rings. | 土豆泥 洋葱圈 |
[04:17] | Okay. I will see you tomorrow. | 好了 明天见 |
[04:19] | No. What are you talking about? | 不 你在说什么 |
[04:20] | You’re coming with me back to the office. | 你跟我一起回办公室去 |
[04:24] | Should I order you some dinner? | 要我点晚餐吗 |
[04:25] | Of course not. I just had my juice. What’s the matter with you. | 当然不要 我刚喝了果汁 你有病啊 |
[04:28] | I-I know, it’s just sometimes you end up wanting dinner. | 我知道 只是有时候你会想吃 |
[04:31] | Shut my damn door. | 把门给我关上 |
[04:33] | Here you go, Kirsten. | 给你 柯尔斯顿 |
[04:36] | So… | 所以 |
[04:38] | tomorrow, we’re gonna post the Alex Morgan profile in the morning | 明天早上我们发布亚历克斯·摩根的简介 |
[04:42] | and the Belichick interview in the afternoon. | 下午参加贝利奇克的访谈 |
[04:44] | Hold the Belichick interview. | 贝利奇克的访谈先等一等 |
[04:45] | Josh is writing like he’s at The Post. | 乔什写得就像他在华盛顿邮报工作一样 |
[04:47] | The Line Up is about the story behind the score. | 主题是关于得分背后的故事 |
[04:52] | I need fresh eyes for a rewrite. | 我需要重新审视一下 |
[04:55] | – Did you return my blue jacket? – Yes. | -我蓝色的外套退货了吗 -退了 |
[04:58] | After a 2-hour commute to their warehouse | 经过两小时的长途跋涉到达他们的仓库 |
[05:01] | and an intense talk with a saleswoman | 然后与一个女售货员进行了激烈的 |
[05:03] | that ended with us in tears, I got a full refund. | 痛哭流涕的交谈后 我得到了全额退款 |
[05:06] | – I want it back. – Absolutely. | -我要拿回来 -没问题 |
[05:07] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[05:08] | You owe RSVPs to a few partys. | 你还需要回复一些派对信息 |
[05:10] | Polly’s wedding, Annie’s baby shower, | 波利的婚礼 安妮宝宝的送礼会 |
[05:12] | Bridget’s baby shower, | 布丽奇特宝宝的送礼会 |
[05:13] | Alice’s son’s birthday. | 爱丽丝的儿子的生日 |
[05:14] | You RSVP’d Jane’s wedding, | 你已经回复了简的婚礼 |
[05:15] | but they need your okay to share a room with Helen | 但她们需要你和海伦共用一个房间 |
[05:17] | since you’re both coming alone. | 因为你俩都是单独去 |
[05:20] | Do they need me to confirm | 我每晚花一千美元 |
[05:21] | that I’m gonna spend a thousand dollars a night | 就是为了像小孩子去夏令营一样 |
[05:24] | to share bunk beds like kids at sleep-away camp? | 与别人共睡一张床吗 |
[05:28] | No. | 不 |
[05:29] | This site is less than a year old. | 这网站才建立不到一年 |
[05:32] | I can’t be expected to attend every friend of a friend’s | 我不能指望去参加每一个朋友的朋友的 |
[05:34] | kid’s 3rd birthday. | 孩子的三岁生日 |
[05:36] | Decline every invitation and send a $200 gift. | 谢绝每一个邀请并送上两百美元的礼物 |
[05:39] | $200 gift. | 两百美元的礼物 |
[05:40] | And there should be three times as many story ideas by now. | 还有现在应该有三个故事创意了 |
[05:43] | I might have a story idea. | 我也许有一个创意 |
[05:51] | Actually it’s not fleshed out. I haven’t cracked it, so… | 事实上还不完善 我还没搞定 所以 |
[05:54] | Oh, good. So, you’re telling me it’s bad | 真好 所以你在我知道之前 |
[05:55] | before I’ve even heard it. | 就告诉我这很糟糕 |
[05:57] | It’s this thing… called the Gerilympics. | 这个 称为老年奥利匹克 |
[06:02] | It’s an Olympics for senior citizens. | 是为老年人举办的奥运会 |
[06:05] | They have races, ping-pong, Nerf basketball, and weightlifting. | 他们有竞速 乒乓球 篮球和举重 |
[06:09] | I mean, yes, people think it’s silly. | 我是说 没错 人们认为这很傻 |
[06:11] | People think it’s silly, but… | 人们认为这很傻 但是 |
[06:14] | But it gives them something to live for. And a lot of them | 这给了他们生活的意义 他们很多人 |
[06:18] | were athletes who never even got a chance to, like… | 都是没有得到机会的运动员 比如 |
[06:24] | To live their dreams. | 去追逐自己的梦想 |
[06:27] | It’s just sometimes I get emotional over sports, | 有时候我会因为运动而情绪化 |
[06:29] | just how they can provide… | 他们如何能提供 |
[06:33] | Your dinner. | 你的晚餐到了 |
[06:35] | Which I’m gonna go get right now. | 我现在去拿 |
[06:39] | What’s my tomorrow like? | 我明天有什么安排 |
[06:40] | Um… I moved your lunch to Ai Fiori’s. | 我把你的午餐安排到了艾·菲奥里餐厅 |
[06:44] | Kiki wants to go over divorce papers. | 琪琪想看离婚文件 |
[06:46] | Okay, you can tell Kiki she can light herself on fire. | 好吧 你告诉琪琪滚蛋 |
[06:49] | And if she calls or…? | 如果她打电话或者 |
[06:51] | Well, you tell her she don’t divorce me. | 好吧 你告诉她不是她甩了我 |
[06:53] | I divorce her. | 是我甩了她 |
[06:54] | And then call my lawyer and tell him to | 然后给我律师打电话让他 |
[06:56] | counter-serve her for serving me. | 别为她服务 为我服务 |
[07:00] | I don’t know if legally… | 我不知道是否法律上 |
[07:02] | What is this? I hate it. | 这是什么 我讨厌这个 |
[07:03] | This is your son’s science project. | 这是你儿子的科学项目 |
[07:06] | It’s a fun play on “when life gives you lemons…” | 这挺有趣的”如果生活给你柠檬” |
[07:09] | I’m using lemon battery to power… | 我用柠檬电池来充电 |
[07:15] | Where’s my dinner? | 我的晚餐呢 |
[07:19] | Did you want dinner? Because you s… | 你想吃晚餐吗 因为你说 |
[07:22] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:25] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[07:27] | I order from you guys like three times a week. | 我每周在你家点三次餐 |
[07:29] | You know that I’m good for it. I literally have three credit cards. | 你知道我不会赖账的 我有三张信用卡 |
[07:33] | – Can I write a check? – Cash only. | -我能开张支票吗 -只收现金 |
[07:35] | What if I told you I can pay you triple… tomorrow? | 如果我明天付你三倍呢 |
[07:38] | Cash only. | 只收现金 |
[07:39] | What if I told you this face was a mask | 如果我告诉你这张脸是个面具 |
[07:41] | and I’m Actually a 100-year-old gypsy | 我其实是一个一百岁的吉普赛人 |
[07:42] | who will curse your family for generations? | 会世世代代诅咒你的家人 |
[07:45] | Cash only. | 只收现金 |
[07:46] | What grocery store doesn’t serve | 什么样的杂货店不卖 |
[07:48] | saffron-infused Kobe beef cooked medium-rare? | 加入藏红花的三分熟的神户牛肉 |
[07:51] | I can’t go up there and ask for | 我不能现在上去要现金 |
[07:52] | only a few options are for you to help me out | 只有你能帮我 |
[07:55] | or for me to finally commit a felony. | 不然我就要完蛋了 |
[07:57] | Hi. Whose food is this? | 你好 这是谁的餐 |
[07:58] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[07:59] | You got 31.32, it’s all yours. | 你付31.32元就是你的了 |
[08:01] | I have cash. I have so much cash. | 我有现金 我有好多现金 |
[08:04] | No. No. No. Hey, hey. That’s my boss’s dinner. | 不不不 这是我老板的晚餐 |
[08:06] | If I’m not upstairs in two minutes with that food, | 如果我两分钟之内不带着它上去 |
[08:09] | I will get fired. | 我就会被开除 |
[08:13] | – Can I borrow some money? – No. | -我能借一点钱吗 -不行 |
[08:15] | Because now this is my boss’s dinner. | 因为现在这是我老板的晚餐了 |
[08:17] | And if I’m not upstairs in two minutes, | 如果我不在两分钟之内上去 |
[08:18] | I’m gonna be fired. | 我就要被开除了 |
[08:19] | No, you won’t. Look at you. | 不 你不会的 看看你 |
[08:22] | You’ll just swoop in with your lacrosse stick | 你就带着你的兄弟 |
[08:24] | and your fraternity connections. | 拿着曲棍球冲进去 |
[08:26] | You’ll keep getting promoted for no reason. I need that food. | 然后你就能升职了 我需要这顿饭 |
[08:31] | Thirty-two dollars. Keep the change. Thank you. | 三十二美元 不用找了 谢谢你 |
[08:33] | Is this happening to me? I will not forget this. | 没搞错吧 我记仇了 |
[08:36] | – Whatever. – Wait. Sir? | -随你吧 -等等 先生 |
[08:38] | Sir. There are two dinners. One for me | 先生 里面有两份餐 一份我的 |
[08:41] | and one for her, so we could split it, ok? | 一份她的 所以我们能分一下 好吗 |
[08:42] | I can take one to my boss and you can take one to yours. | 我拿一份给我老板 你拿一份给你老板 |
[08:45] | Please. This is DEFCON 5. | 拜托了 这是五号戒备状态 |
[08:48] | You know DEFCON 5’s the good one, right? | 你知道五号戒备状态是好事对吧 |
[08:50] | So everything’s safe, international travel’s fine. | 一切安全 什么事也没有 |
[08:52] | DEFCON 1! You know what I mean. | 那就一号戒备状态 你知道我什么意思 |
[08:56] | What are the meals? | 你要什么 |
[08:57] | Okay. I’m gonna take her the truffle mac and cheese. | 好吧 我要给她带松露麦片加芝士 |
[09:01] | You can have the burger. | 你可以拿汉堡 |
[09:03] | Are you insane? I won’t give him a plain hamburger. | 你疯了吗 我不会给他带个普通汉堡 |
[09:05] | He’s a man has taste. | 他是个有品位的人 |
[09:06] | Okay. I’m gonna fix this, okay? | 好吧 我来弥补一下 好吗 |
[09:09] | See what I’m making? It’s a truffle cheeseburger with kale. | 看到了吗 这是带甘蓝的松露芝士汉堡 |
[09:16] | This burger could win awards. Pickle is my dinner. | 这汉堡都能获奖了 腌菜是我的 |
[09:19] | – No, no, no. – What? | -不不不 -干嘛 |
[09:20] | I won’t give him a truffle cheeseburger without a pickle. | 我不能给他带个没有腌菜的松露芝士汉堡 |
[09:27] | I wanna be paid back tomorrow, | 我希望明天能拿到还款 |
[09:28] | 8 percent interest, liquidity preference. | 8个点的利息 最好给流动资产 |
[09:30] | Do I look like I can afford interest? | 我看着像个付得起利息的人吗 |
[09:32] | I steal my toilet paper from the office bathroom. | 我的厕纸还是从办公室的卫生间偷的 |
[09:35] | Well. You should really learn to keep cash on you. | 你应该学会随身携带现金 |
[09:38] | You should remember to order dinner before everything closes. | 你应该记得在所有饭店打烊前订好晚饭 |
[09:41] | You know that pickle? That aforementioned pickle? | 你记得那个腌菜吗 之前说的那个腌菜 |
[09:44] | That wasn’t for my boss. That was for me. | 那不是给我老板的 是给我的 |
[09:49] | You’re a monster. | 你个混蛋 |
[09:54] | I’ll need you in here half a hour before me tomorrow. | 我要你明天比我早半小时到这 |
[09:57] | Okay, what time would that be? Do you want your food? Okay. | 好 几点呢 你还要吃的吗 行吧 |
[10:13] | – Hello? – I’m here, I’m here. | -你好 -我来了 我来了 |
[10:15] | You took too long. I’m in bed. | 你花的时间太久了 我在床上了 |
[10:18] | Okay. Perfect. I’ll get in with you. | 好啊 完美 我跟你一起 |
[10:20] | I’m already asleep, baby. | 我已经睡着了 宝贝 |
[10:23] | I can wake you up. With my penis. | 我可以让你醒来啊 用我下面 |
[10:27] | Not with my penis. You’ll be fully awake | 不能用我下面 你会完全清醒的 |
[10:29] | when it touches… You know what I mean. | 当它碰到 你懂我意思 |
[10:32] | I have an early shoot tomorrow | 我明天有个挺早的拍摄 |
[10:34] | and if I don’t get eight hours, my face could be puffy. | 如果我不睡够8小时 我的脸会肿 |
[10:37] | Can I call you in the morning? | 我可以早上打电话给你吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah. Sweet dreams… princess. | 当然可以 祝你好梦哦 公主 |
[10:43] | You can wake me up. | 你可以唤醒我 |
[10:46] | With your penis. | 用你的下体 |
[10:51] | …should be the final play unless there’s a penalty. | 这应该是最后一回合了 除非有个罚球 |
[10:57] | Kellogg throws… | 凯洛格 投球 |
[11:00] | It’s gonna be tapped and caught! It’s caught! | 球要被拍出去了 接住了 球接住了 |
[11:09] | You’re up! Oh, my gosh, hi. | 你起来啦 我的天 |
[11:12] | How was your date? | 你的约会怎样 |
[11:14] | It was good. He’s in my room now drinking Gatorade | 很好啊 他现在在我房间喝着佳得乐 |
[11:17] | to recover from our vigorous love-making. | 补充我们激情四射的床战所消耗的体力 |
[11:19] | – Nice. – Really? | -不错啊 -真的吗 |
[11:21] | No. I worked late. Didn’t make it in time. | 假的 我加班到很晚 没赶上 |
[11:25] | Dude, loved Kirsten’s article | 老铁 我超爱柯尔斯顿那篇 |
[11:27] | about Cleveland fans. | 关于克利夫兰球迷的文章 |
[11:28] | – I sent it to ten people. – He did. | -我发给了十个人看 -他真的发了 |
[11:30] | Wasn’t it awesome? How was the party? | 是不是很棒 派对怎么样 |
[11:32] | Gilbert was there. | 吉尔伯格也在那 |
[11:34] | You haven’t seen him since… | 你自从那次以后就没见过他了 |
[11:38] | Since she had sex with him in the bathroom on the Acela? | 你是说他俩在特快列车的公厕上干的那次 |
[11:41] | You told him about that? | 你连这种事都跟他说吗 |
[11:43] | No. I could read it from your hand code. | 不啊 我能从你手势暗号看出来 |
[11:45] | I tell him everything, Harp. | 我啥都告诉他 哈普 |
[11:47] | If we had to avoid every guy she’s had sex with | 如果我们要避讳每个跟她在公共交通上 |
[11:49] | on public transportation, we’d never leave the apartment. | 干过的伙计的话 那我们永远别想出门 |
[11:52] | – Shut up. – Do you want a glass of cold water? | -闭嘴吧 -你想来杯冰水吗 |
[11:56] | – Yes. I would love that. – Okay. | -好啊 给我来杯呗 -好 |
[11:58] | – I love you. – I love you so much. | -我爱你 -我超爱你的 |
[12:00] | Love you, Mike. I love you, Harper. | -爱你哟 迈克 -我爱你 哈珀 |
[12:02] | He’s such a dork. God. I love him. | 他可真是个呆子 天 我爱他 |
[12:05] | – I love you. I’m gonna go to bed. – Sweet dreams. | -我爱你 我去睡觉了 -祝你好梦 |
[12:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:14] | – Janet? – What? | – 珍妮特 – 什么 |
[12:16] | No way! | 不可能 |
[12:19] | I said no. I… | 我拒绝了 我 |
[12:21] | I’m kidding! I’m kidding! I said yes! | 我说笑的 我说笑的 我愿意 |
[12:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[12:24] | We’re not old enough to get married, though. | 可是 我们还不到结婚的年龄 |
[12:27] | What? What? | 啥 啥 |
[12:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:31] | Congratulations. Congratulations and I’m so happy for you. | 恭喜 恭喜 我真为你感到高兴 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[12:38] | I love you, Mike! My favorite people. | 我爱你 迈克 我最喜欢的人 |
[12:40] | I love you, Harper! | 我爱你 哈珀 |
[12:41] | – I was talking to my mom… – I’m gonna let you do that. | -我本来在跟我妈谈 -我会让你谈的 |
[12:45] | I just wanna spend my life with you. | 我只想和你共度一生 |
[12:48] | – Are you kidding me? – Oh, my God. | -你是在跟我开玩笑吗 -我的天呐 |
[12:50] | I’m so excited. | 我超激动的 |
[13:10] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[13:13] | What…? How long have you been there? | 哇 你在这多久了 |
[13:18] | You’re sitting alone in the dark? | 乌漆墨黑的你一个人坐在这吗 |
[13:25] | Do you have a guy over? | 你带了男人回家吗 |
[13:26] | Why do you always assume I have a guy over? | 你干嘛老觉得我带了男人回来啊 |
[13:28] | Not all gay guys are having sex all the time. | 不是所有基佬都无时无刻想打炮 |
[13:31] | – Don’t you have to teach soon? – I can’t sleep. | -你不是快到点去教书吗 -我睡不着 |
[13:33] | I’m setting up this art show for a kid | 我办这个艺术展是为了一个孩子 |
[13:35] | living at a homeless shelter with his mom. | 他跟他妈妈住在收容所 |
[13:37] | I think he’s good enough to get into one of those magnet schools. | 我觉得他足够优秀去一家公立学校 |
[13:40] | Today I got a waiter fired | 我今天害一个服务员被炒掉了 |
[13:41] | for dripping condensation on Rick’s pant leg, | 因为他把水珠滴在里克的裤腿上 |
[13:43] | so… | 然而 |
[13:45] | I also feel good. | 我仍然要自我感觉良好 |
[13:46] | You know. When you get promoted, | 你要知道 你要是升职了 |
[13:48] | you can be one of those rich guys that donates school supplies. | 就能当那些为学校捐赠物资的有钱人之一 |
[13:51] | So you don’t feel so bad by youself. | 这样你就不会为自己感到难过了 |
[13:53] | We love that guy. We make him a card every year. | 我们爱这种人 我们每年给他制作贺卡 |
[14:00] | – I’ll call you later. – You better. | -我晚点打电话给你 -记得打哦 |
[14:06] | Technically, this time, I did have a guy over. | 严格来说 这次我确实带了个男人回来 |
[14:22] | Martin’s leaving. He’s gonna be a VP at Sequoia Capital. | 马丁要走了 他要去红杉资本当副总裁 |
[14:26] | Are you serious? He’s jumping associate and going right to VP? | 你说真的吗 他要直接跳去当副总裁吗 |
[14:29] | Yes, Rick do. He knows everybody there. | 他真的这么做了 那里每个人他都认识 |
[14:32] | If you got his stamp of approval, | 如果你得到他的认可 |
[14:34] | – it’s the golden ticket. – But Martin barely 30. | -那就是中头奖 -可是马丁才30岁 |
[14:37] | We weren’t talking to you, dipshit. | 我们没跟你说话 狗屎 |
[14:39] | Go get Rick a smoothie. | 快去给里克买杯冰沙 |
[14:43] | I don’t get Rick smoothies. | 我才不去给他买冰沙 |
[14:46] | He’s on a juice cleanse. | 他现在喝果汁排毒 |
[14:51] | Paying student athletes is such a hot-button issue. | 资助学生运动员可是个热点问题 |
[14:54] | You couldn’t back off a little bit? You’re implying | 你就不能让一步吗 你这是在暗示 |
[14:56] | we’re getting rich off poor kids. | 我们靠这些穷孩子发财 |
[14:58] | We’re not implying. We’re proving it. Your AD | 我们不是暗示 是在证实 你的助教 |
[15:00] | bought a $2-million boat last year. | 去年买了一艘价值200万美元的船 |
[15:03] | Your star player is on food stamps. | 你的明星球员还在依靠粮票苟活 |
[15:05] | Kirsten, we are all a big happy family here. | 柯尔斯顿 我们可是个幸福的大家庭 |
[15:09] | We’ve always liked you. We like what you’re doing here, | 我们一直喜欢你 喜欢你在这里的工作 |
[15:13] | but don’t make a name for yourself by burning bridges. | 但别为了让自己出名而把我们的关系搞崩 |
[15:16] | I sent you that article as a courtesy. | 我是出于礼貌才把稿子发给你看 |
[15:18] | I’m not changing a word. | 我一个字都不会改的 |
[15:19] | But I will send you the link when it is live. | 不过等它正式出版的时候再把链接发给你 |
[15:25] | Kirsten. That was incredible. | 柯尔斯顿 这真是太棒了 |
[15:26] | You just feel like… | 你刚刚简直就像 |
[15:27] | What are still doing here? Where’s my lunch? | 你还在这干嘛 我午饭呢 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna get it right now. | 我这就去拿 |
[15:30] | Tell me something I don’t know! | 快告诉我些我还不知道的猛料 |
[15:34] | Here are those ETFs. | 这些是交易所买卖基金 |
[15:41] | – Intern? – My name’s Bo. | -实习生 -我的名字是波 |
[15:43] | – I don’t give a shit. – It has fewer syllables. | -我才不管呢 -这名字音节很少的 |
[15:46] | Cover Rick’s phone. I’m gonna get lunch. All right? | 去帮里克接电话 我去买午饭 好吗 |
[15:49] | Don’t pee, don’t zone out, don’t sneeze. | 不准尿尿 不准离开 不准打喷嚏 |
[15:52] | Just cover his phones, try not to exist. | 守着他的电话 当个透明人就行了 |
[15:55] | Do not ever, ever connect to his ex-wife. | 千万 千万不要跟他前妻联系 |
[15:59] | – Do I tell him if she calls? – Yeah. | -如果她打过来我要告诉他吗 -要啊 |
[16:01] | And then you gonna slather my dick in ink and use it | 然后你就要用我的下体去蘸满墨水 |
[16:03] | to write the hieroglyphic for “no.” | 写个表示 不 的象形文字 |
[16:06] | – I don’t know hieroglyphics. – Sorry. That was over the line. | -我不懂象形文字 -抱歉 超纲了 |
[16:09] | But no, don’t tell him. Go. | 反正你别告诉他就是了 去吧 |
[16:13] | Baby do not put on any more clothes. I’m coming over. | 宝贝别再穿衣服了 我这就冲过去 |
[16:17] | Oh, shit. | 靠 完蛋了 |
[16:18] | Someone’s ass is fired! | 有人要被炒鱿鱼了 |
[16:22] | – What happened? – I think he’s upset about this. | -怎么了 -我感觉他是对这个很不爽 |
[16:27] | – Goddamn you, Kiki! – This is his ex-wife. | -去你丫的 琪琪 -这是她前妻的 |
[16:30] | Kiki Otis is…? Oh, that makes sense. | 琪琪·奥蒂斯是她吗 这样就说通了 |
[16:33] | “Spiritual commitment ceremony”? You showed him this? | 精神承诺仪式 你给他看了这个吗 |
[16:36] | You didn’t say anything about his mail. | 你没跟我说还要注意他的邮件啊 |
[16:38] | – You have no idea what… – It’s non-legal. | -你没点脑子 -那是不合法的仪式 |
[16:39] | Rick? | 里克 |
[16:43] | What is this?! Bulletproof glass?! | 这啥玩意 防爆玻璃吗 |
[16:48] | Where’s pencil-dick? | 铅笔鸡巴男在哪 |
[16:49] | – I feel like I’m pencil-dick. – You’re fired. | -我感觉我就是那只 -你被开除了 |
[16:52] | Charlie, take his work. | 查利接他的活 |
[16:53] | I don’t wanna see pencil-dick’s face again. | 我再也不想看到他的脸 |
[16:58] | Pencils can be all lengths and girths, | 铅笔可长可短 能粗能细 |
[17:00] | so, the joke’s on him. | 所以 可笑的是他 |
[17:04] | Obviously, you’re talented. | 你的确是个天赋异禀的人 |
[17:05] | You don’t have to keep convincing us. | 你不需要一个劲的说服我们 |
[17:08] | Start by taking out the adjectives. | 从去掉这些形容词开始吧 |
[17:10] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[17:11] | Anything for a Dartmouth grad. | 非常乐意为达特茅斯校友效劳 |
[17:13] | It’s late. Get out of here. | 很晚了 快回去吧 |
[17:17] | You are so lucky to work for her. | 你能为她干活真是太幸运了吧 |
[17:20] | – I know. – I reached out to her | -我知道啊 -我是从校友杂志上 |
[17:22] | through the alumni magazine and she responded right away. | 请求她帮忙的 然后她立刻就回复我了 |
[17:25] | Now she’s gonna be my mentor. | 现在她要成为我的导师了 |
[17:27] | She’s amazing. | 她太棒了 |
[17:32] | Harper, I’m gonna take a nap. | 哈珀 我要睡一会儿 |
[17:35] | So, just wake me up at midnight. | 半夜的时候叫醒我就好 |
[17:38] | Oh, but don’t startle me. Play a lullaby | 但别一下把我吓醒 放个摇篮曲 |
[17:40] | then slowly increase the volume. | 然后慢慢加大音量 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:00] | – Hello. – Holy shit. | -你好 -我去 |
[18:03] | Here’s your stupid interest. There you go. | 这是你要的利息 拿着吧你 |
[18:06] | What are you still doing here? Are you like a janitor something? | 你怎么还在这啊 你是清洁工什么的吗 |
[18:11] | Do I look like a janitor? | 我看着像是个清洁工吗 |
[18:13] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[18:15] | I work for Kirsten Stevens. | 我为柯尔斯顿·史蒂芬斯工作 |
[18:17] | – Who? – The sports reporter from ESPN. | -谁啊 -ESPN的体育记者 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:21] | She got Roger Goodell to admit he’d | 连罗杰·古德尔都承认会 |
[18:22] | seen the video? You don’t know her? | 看她的视频 你不认识她吗 |
[18:24] | She broke the Penguins concussion protocol story | 她揭露了企鹅队的脑震荡协议事件 |
[18:28] | that literally changed the NHL. | 那简直颠覆了整个NHL |
[18:30] | But what are you doing here? | 那你在这是做什么的 |
[18:32] | I can’t leave until she leaves. | 她没走我就不能走 |
[18:34] | And she never leaves. | 但她又从不离开 |
[18:36] | So, I’m always the last one here. | 所以我一直都是这里最后一个走的 |
[18:38] | I’m always the last one here. | 我才一直是这里最后一个走的 |
[18:39] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[18:40] | Even when Rick not here, I’m here. | 即使里克不在这里 我也会在这 |
[18:41] | Kirsten keeps a cot in her office. | 柯尔斯顿在她办公室放了张小床 |
[18:43] | Rick keeps a Tempur-Pedic cot in his office. | 里克在他办公室放了张泰普尔公司产的床 |
[18:45] | Like The Tesla of cots. | 好比床中的特斯拉 |
[18:47] | Kirsten like if Miss Piggy and Voldemort had a baby | 柯尔斯顿就像佩奇小姐和伏地魔生的孩子 |
[18:50] | and that baby had low blood sugar and hadn’t had sex in a year. | 还是那种低血糖并且一年都不需要打炮的 |
[18:54] | Don’t talk about babies having sex. What’s wrong with you? | 别拿婴儿来说打炮的事好吧 没病吧你 |
[18:58] | Do you want some? | 你想试试吗 |
[19:02] | Rick throws away any liquor that costs less than $200. | 瑞克把不值200美元的酒都扔了 |
[19:07] | We’re at work. | 我们在工作中 |
[19:08] | It’s almost midnight. Grow up. | 都要午夜了 成熟点 |
[19:11] | It’s been so long, I have the tolerance of a fetus. | 已经长大很久了 我能受得了生小孩了 |
[19:16] | It was a tough loss, | 这是一次艰难的失利 |
[19:17] | but we’re putting it behind us. Looking for the next games. | 但我们把它放到脑后 专注下一场比赛 |
[19:19] | The third glass is still bad. | 第三杯还是不行 |
[19:21] | If you could watch the ball as well as you’re watching my tits right now, | 如果你看球能和现在看我的奶头一样认真 |
[19:25] | you guys could have made it to the playoffs. | 你就可以进入季后赛了 |
[19:26] | I wanna have an article on her site someday. | 我想有朝一日在她的网站上登篇文章 |
[19:30] | My God. Will you look at this? | 天啊 你要不要看看这个 |
[19:34] | Suze gets invited to all this cool shit. | 苏士被邀请去这些很酷的聚会 |
[19:36] | I miss all of it. | 我一个也没能去 |
[19:37] | I miss everything. It’s been so long since I’ve been to a party. | 我失去了所有 已经很久没有去过聚会 |
[19:40] | Or made out with a guy. | 也没有和男人出去过了 |
[19:42] | I don’t even remember how. It’s like my tongue atrophied. | 我甚至忘了怎么 就像是舌头萎缩了 |
[19:45] | When my mom was my age, she had me. | 我妈妈在我这个年纪 生下了我 |
[19:47] | I’ve never been had a boyfriend. | 我却还没交过男朋友 |
[19:49] | But you’re like a grown-up. | 但你是成年人 |
[19:51] | Take that back. | 把话收回去 |
[19:53] | And not even like a camp boyfriend? | 连个露水男友都没有吗 |
[19:55] | I’m gonna end up like Kirsten. | 我要像柯尔斯顿一样孤独终老了 |
[19:58] | Like buying thousand-dollar throw blankets and… | 就像买上千美元的盖毯 |
[20:01] | sleeping with my computer. | 却和我的电脑睡一起 |
[20:04] | That’s why she’s so mean. | 这就是为什么她那么刻薄 |
[20:05] | She’s sleeping with a laptop. | 她一直和电脑睡一起 |
[20:07] | She needs to get laid. | 她有必要跟人上床 |
[20:09] | She needs to be made love to. | 她需要和人做爱 |
[20:11] | Well, Rick needs to get laid. | 瑞克也需要跟人滚床单 |
[20:14] | The two of them are always in this office. | 他们两个总待在办公室 |
[20:16] | Let’s lock them in the room together | 让我们把他们关到一个房间 |
[20:17] | so they can have sex with each other. | 他们就能有性交了 |
[20:21] | Think about it. We Cyrano them | 想一想吧 我们给他们牵线 |
[20:23] | out of the office. | 让他们走出办公室 |
[20:24] | And then when they’re boning, we’re free. | 然后他们做爱的时候 我们就是自由的 |
[20:27] | Well, I don’t need to be free, I need to be promoted. | 我不需要自由 我需要升职 |
[20:32] | All I care about is that | 我唯一在意的是 |
[20:33] | I’m not still an assistant when I’m 28 years old. | 不要在28岁的时候还是一个助理 |
[20:37] | That’s when it gets really sad. | 那个年纪真的会让人难过 |
[20:39] | – I’m 28. – Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | -我28 -天呐 很抱歉 |
[20:42] | For you. That’s sad for you. | 为你 为你感到难过 |
[20:43] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[20:44] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:59] | – I made something. – What…? | -我做了点东西 -什么 |
[21:01] | Why you’re so quiet. | 为什么你走路都没声音 |
[21:02] | You move like a Prius. | 就像丰田普锐斯 |
[21:03] | – What is that? – It’s a spreadsheet | -这是什么 -一个电子表格 |
[21:05] | of everything I know about Kirsten. | 上面有我对柯尔斯顿的所有了解 |
[21:08] | What she likes, what she doesn’t like. | 她喜欢的 不喜欢的 |
[21:09] | I have no idea what this is for. | 我想不出这是要干嘛 |
[21:13] | To set them up. | 给他们牵线 |
[21:16] | For our Cyrano. | 为了我们的西哈诺 |
[21:18] | – That was a joke. – But it doesn’t have to be. | -那是个玩笑 -但也可以不是 |
[21:22] | What’s Rick’s favorite food? | 瑞克最喜欢吃什么 |
[21:24] | The filet from Ai Fiori’s. | 艾·菲奥里店的牛排 |
[21:26] | Where will he be at 3 pm woday? | 他三点钟会在哪 |
[21:27] | His son’s school play. | 他儿子的校园剧那 |
[21:29] | Hey, Charlie, what does he hate? | 查理 他讨厌什么 |
[21:31] | “Geoff” spelled with letter G and sour cream. | 把杰夫写成捷夫和酸奶油 |
[21:33] | We know everything about them. | 我们知道他们所有事 |
[21:34] | What they like. What they don’t like. | 他们喜欢什么 他们不喜欢什么 |
[21:35] | We control their entire schedule. | 我们控制了他们的所有行动 |
[21:37] | We are the men behind the curtain. | 我们是幕后操控的人 |
[21:40] | We can get them to do anything. | 我们能让他们做任何事 |
[21:46] | This is very thorough. Thank you. | 这很齐备 谢谢你 |
[21:49] | Absolutely not. What? | 完全不用 什么 |
[21:50] | I thought… This is insane. | 我觉得 这太疯狂了 |
[21:52] | I barely have enough time to do my extra job. | 我很难有时间做额外的事 |
[21:55] | And if Rick will found out, he’d fire me. | 如果瑞克发现了 他会炒掉我 |
[21:57] | He would never find out. | 他永远不会发现 |
[22:00] | Charlie, this could save us. | 查理 这能救我们 |
[22:01] | Sorry, I gotta take my girlfriend to lunch. | 抱歉 我要带女朋友去吃午饭了 |
[22:04] | – Should I send this to you? – Please don’t. | -我该把这发给你吗 -求你别 |
[22:10] | Oh, Suze. | 苏士 |
[22:12] | Suze. | 苏士 |
[22:18] | I thought we were getting lunch. | 我以为我们要去吃午饭 |
[22:20] | Excuse me. Are those two seats taken? | 不好意思 这两个座位有人吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah, sorry. They’re taken. | 是的 抱歉 他们有人了 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I know we were. | 是 我知道要吃午饭 |
[22:28] | Just Rick needed me to save the seats. | 只是瑞克要我占个位置 |
[22:29] | His son’s the second lead. | 他儿子是男二号 |
[22:33] | I thought we could do a theater picnic. | 我觉得我们可以来个剧院野餐 |
[22:36] | Hey, you look amazing. | 你看起来很棒 |
[22:38] | How’d the, uh, thing go this morning? | 今天早上还顺利吗 |
[22:40] | Good. I booked that Old Navy campaign. | 挺好 我预订了老海军战役运动 |
[22:44] | That is incredible. | 难以置信 |
[22:46] | Look, I’m gonna be traveling so much | 你看 我就要经常去旅行了 |
[22:49] | and you’re already so busy. | 而你已经这么忙 |
[22:51] | No. I’m not that, I’m not busy. | 不 我不忙 我不忙 |
[22:52] | I don’t wanna be with a guy saving somebody else’s seats. | 我不想和给别人占座的家伙在一起 |
[22:57] | I want the guy whose seats are being saved, you know? | 我想要能让人占座的家伙 你了解吗 |
[23:03] | I think we should stop. No! | 我觉得我们应该停止了 不 |
[23:06] | Look, I know this is annoying… | 你看 我知道这让人恼火 |
[23:08] | Ma’am, I would lay my life down for these seats. | 女士 我敢为这些座位拼命 |
[23:11] | If you can’t say the same, move on. | 如果你不敢这么说 就走开 |
[23:14] | We can make this work. | 我们能想到办法的 |
[23:16] | I’m about to get promoted. My schedule is gonna be so much easier. | 我就要升职了 行程会轻松点 |
[23:20] | Then our seats are gonna be saved. | 到时候就该别人给我们占座了 |
[23:22] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[23:25] | Hey. Excuse me. | 嘿 不好意思 |
[23:30] | – Hey, dad. – Hey, I like the beard. | -嘿 爸 -嘿 我喜欢你的胡子 |
[23:32] | – You got these seats? – Yeah. | -这是你占的吗 -是 |
[23:34] | You’re gonna have to get me a masseuse. | 你要马上给我找个女按摩师 |
[23:36] | We’re three centimeters from the stage. | 我们离舞台就三厘米 |
[23:39] | What is wrong with you? I’ll mess up my neck. | 你是有毛病吗 我的脖子会仰坏的 |
[23:48] | Lot of hot moms here. | 有很多辣妈啊 |
[23:50] | Holler. | 美女 |
[23:59] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[24:01] | When they’re boning, we’re free, right? | 他们做爱 我们就自由了 是吗 |
[24:05] | Where could they meet? Where could they meet? | 他们可能在哪见面 他们可能在哪见面 |
[24:09] | – Rick’s usually at the District Club. – Okay. | -瑞克通常在地区俱乐部里 -好 |
[24:11] | Could she run into him there? | 她能够在那撞见他吗 |
[24:13] | Yeah. Sure. She can just run into him. | 是 当然 她能撞见他 |
[24:15] | After she’s been nominated by two current members, | 不过她需要被两个现会员和一个前会员 |
[24:17] | one former member, approved by the board. | 推荐 然后被董事会批准 |
[24:20] | Also has a sex change. | 还需要变下性 |
[24:21] | Technically, women are allowed. | 技术上讲 女人是可以的 |
[24:23] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我明白 |
[24:24] | All Rick cares about winning. | 瑞克只关心赢钱 |
[24:25] | So we just gotta make your boss seem like a business deal | 所以我们只需要让你老板以为是笔交易 |
[24:29] | or a softball game. | 或一次垒球比赛 |
[24:31] | All Kirsten cares about is her site, her brand. | 柯尔斯顿只关心她的网站 商标 |
[24:34] | It’s like her baby. | 这就像她的孩子 |
[24:35] | She shouldn’t have a real baby. | 她不该真有小孩 |
[24:37] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢 |
[24:39] | But yes, I do think that’s a huge part of it. | 但的确 我也认为这是其中的一大部分 |
[24:43] | We need a meet cute. Like, | 我们需要一次美丽的邂逅 就像 |
[24:45] | every great romance has a meet cute. | 每一个伟大的爱情都有美丽的邂逅 |
[24:48] | Like, getting stuck in an elevator or something, but… | 就像 被困在电梯里或之类的 但是 |
[24:53] | Why don’t we just get them stuck in an elevator. | 为什么不就把他们困在电梯里 |
[24:54] | Because how would we do that? | 我们要怎么做到 |
[24:56] | You don’t know Creepy Tim? | 你不认识恐怖蒂姆吗 |
[24:59] | A succulent. | 一盆多肉 |
[25:03] | Can you grow plants down here? | 你在这能种植物吗 |
[25:05] | Oh, no. They just slowly die. | 不能 他们只会慢慢死掉 |
[25:12] | So, buddy, we wanted to shut down the elevator for a few minutes, | 所以 伙计 我们想关会儿电梯 |
[25:15] | so two people could fall in love. | 然后让两个人陷入爱河 |
[25:18] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[25:19] | the only thing I love more than love | 唯一我认为比爱情还值得热爱的 |
[25:21] | is love in enclosed spaces. | 是封闭空间里的爱情 |
[25:24] | And succulents. | 还有多肉 |
[25:26] | And you already gave me one of those, | 既然你已经给了我一盆 |
[25:28] | so, my answer is yes. | 所以 我的答案是可以 |
[25:41] | Falcon One’s headed to the Nest. | 猎鹰一号正回窝去 |
[25:43] | We are a go for Pandora’s Box. | 我们要打开潘多拉的盒子了 |
[25:45] | You’re not in the Secret Service. You can say “elevator.” | 我们不是秘密机构 说电梯就行了 |
[25:48] | We’re a go for Pandora’s Box. | 我们就要打开潘多拉的盒子了 |
[25:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:53] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[25:55] | Okay, can you stop at her floor? | 好 你能在她那一层停下吗 |
[26:03] | Say something. | 说说话啊 |
[26:05] | What? | 什么 |
[26:06] | Does no one look each other in the eyes anymore? | 现在都没人看对方的眼睛吗 |
[26:13] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who’s this guy? | 哇 哇 哇 这家伙是谁 |
[26:15] | Okay, you need to go, sir. | 好 你可以走了 先生 |
[26:16] | Make your way out. | 你出去吧 |
[26:17] | Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking? | 你们和我想的是一样的吗 |
[26:19] | – Call it off. – It’s go time. | -计划终止 -是时候了 |
[26:22] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[26:23] | What did you guys say? | 你们有说什么吗 |
[26:25] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, no. | 天啊 天啊 别 |
[26:29] | Can you start it back up? | 你能把它重启吗 |
[26:34] | Thank you, God. I’m extremely claustrophobic. | 谢谢 天啊 我有重度幽闭恐惧症 |
[26:37] | That would’ve been bad. | 这就遭了 |
[26:38] | But you work on a truck. | 可是你在卡车里工作 |
[26:40] | Let it go, Rick. | 随它吧 瑞克 |
[26:41] | Your job is to ride elevators. | 你的工作需要坐电梯 |
[26:43] | How are you claustrophobic? | 你的幽闭恐惧症怎么办 |
[26:45] | I usually take the stairs. But today was really a big day for me. | 我通常走楼梯 但今天是个大日子 |
[26:49] | Okay, let’s not make it any worse. | 可以了 我们就别把这搞得更糟了 |
[26:55] | – Why did you do that? – That wasn’t me. | -你干嘛这么做 -这不是我 |
[26:57] | I think it might be an actual system malfunction. | 这大概是真的系统失灵了 |
[27:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:03] | This has never happened before. | 这以前从没发生过 |
[27:05] | Oh, irony, you fickle queen. | 讽刺啊 你这变化无常的女王 |
[27:10] | Yup. This is how it always starts in my nightmare. | 我的噩梦总是这么开始的 |
[27:14] | Here we go. All right. | 那就来吧 好吧 |
[27:15] | We just all need to calm down. | 我们只是需要冷静下来 |
[27:18] | – Uh, what are you doing? – What is he doing? | -你在干什么 -他在干什么 |
[27:22] | Is it getting hot in here? | 是不是变热了 |
[27:26] | Stop doing that, please. Stop that right now. | 不要那么做了 拜托 现在停下 |
[27:28] | – I need to be free of this. – Stop that. | -我要摆脱这些 -停下 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:33] | Okay, the pants are off. I’m calling the firefighters. | 好吧 裤子脱了 我要打消防员电话 |
[27:36] | Don’t. I’m calling the real police. | 别 我在找真正的警察 |
[27:37] | Okay, this button is specifically designed | 好吧 这个按钮就是专门设计来 |
[27:39] | for this type of emergency. | 应对这种紧急情况 |
[27:40] | Exactly you want the actual emergency response team, | 准确地说你需要的是真正的紧急应变小组 |
[27:43] | not the jackoffs assigned to the Elevator Squad. | 而不是电梯小组的那些混蛋 |
[27:45] | No. Maybe we can make a rope. | 不 也许我们可以做根绳子 |
[27:47] | You’re not gonna get service. It’s already ringing. | 你得不到回应的 它已经在叫了 |
[27:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:51] | Look, If we press it at the same time, | 你看 如果我们同时按下它 |
[27:53] | it’ll confuse the system. | 这会搞乱系统 |
[27:54] | It was already ringing. | 它已经在叫了 |
[27:56] | I gotta pee. I’m gonna pee. | 我要尿了 我就要尿了 |
[27:58] | If you pee, I will end your life. | 如果你尿了 我会了结了你 |
[28:00] | This is stress incontinence. That is a real condition | 这是压力性尿失禁 是一个真实状况 |
[28:03] | and you are not helping. | 而你一点忙也帮不上 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna listen to my body. | 我要顺其自然了 |
[28:08] | Don’t pee. | 别尿 |
[28:10] | Pee. | 尿了 |
[28:13] | Do not pee in there. Do not pee in the… | 别在这里尿 别在这里尿 |
[28:15] | It’s too late. I’m dripping. | 晚了 已经尿出来了 |
[28:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:47] | I’m not great at reading rooms, | 就算我不太擅长解读房间情况 |
[28:49] | but I can tell that was a success. | 我也知道这是个成功 |
[28:54] | It was okay. | 只能算还好啦 |
[28:57] | Are you kidding? Hmm? | 开玩笑吗 |
[28:58] | That was a disaster. They hate each other. | 刚刚那是场灾难 他们已经彼此仇恨了 |
[29:01] | Hate, we can work with. Hate is not the opposite of love. | 仇恨 是可以和解的 爱的反面不是仇恨 |
[29:04] | Do you know what the opposite of love is? | 你知道爱的反面是什么吗 |
[29:06] | – Ice. – Indifference. | -是冰 -是冷漠 |
[29:09] | Well, that’s also very true, Creepy Tim. | 好吧 说得很对 恐怖蒂姆 |
[29:13] | People call me Creepy Tim? | 人们叫我恐怖蒂姆啊 |
[29:17] | No. | 没有 |
[29:19] | I love it. | 我挺喜欢 |
[29:20] | Your dry cleaning’s in the car, | 你的干洗衣服在车里 |
[29:22] | and I forwarded you Jeff’s itinerary | 关于西蒙·拜尔斯的简介 |
[29:24] | for the Simone Biles profile. | 我已经把杰夫的日程转发给你了 |
[29:29] | And, also, apparently some guy | 对了 貌似那个和你一起 |
[29:31] | you were stuck in the elevator with | 困在电梯里的人 |
[29:33] | asked security for your contact info. | 找保安要你的联络方式 |
[29:37] | – Was it the delivery man? – No. | -是那个快递小哥吗 -不是 |
[29:40] | Um, some big shot who works in the building. | 好像是也在这楼里工作的什么大佬 |
[29:44] | I guess he has a crush on you or something. | 我猜他是看上你了 |
[29:47] | But don’t worry, I told them we do not | 不过别担心 我跟他们说了不会把你号码 |
[29:50] | give out your number, okay? | 给出去的 好吗 |
[29:56] | I heard you got stuck in an elevator | 我听说你和那个体育记者 |
[29:58] | with that sports reporter. Kirsten…? | 困在电梯里了 柯尔斯顿 |
[30:01] | Kirsten Stevens. I knew I recognized her from somewhere. | 柯尔斯顿·史蒂文斯 我就知道我在哪见过她 |
[30:06] | I think Mark Cuban is thinking about investing in her site. | 我听说马克·库班在考虑投资她的网站 |
[30:21] | Okay, I did it. What now? | 好了 我搞定了 下面呢 |
[30:22] | Does Rick have good Yankees tickets? | 瑞克有位置不错的洋基票吗 |
[30:24] | No, he watches from the bleachers like a common peasant. | 不 他像个普通老百姓坐板凳上看比赛的 |
[30:26] | Of Course he does. | 他当然有 |
[30:33] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[30:35] | Hi, I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:37] | So so so so sorry. I got here so early | 真的真的抱歉 我到早了 |
[30:38] | that I thought I had time to dick around, | 我以为我有时间到处晃晃的 |
[30:40] | so I went to that gift shop. | 然后我就去了那边的礼品店 |
[30:41] | Then I lost track of time and suddenly I was late. | 谁知道忘了时间突然就晚了 |
[30:43] | That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的事 |
[30:44] | – That is not a real thing. – Yes, It is. | -这肯定不是真的 -是真的 |
[30:46] | It’s the over-dick-around thing. I over-dicked it. | 这叫逛过头了 我逛过头了 |
[30:50] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[30:51] | Because I’m going to a baseball game. | 因为我要去看棒球比赛 |
[30:54] | Why are you wearing that? | 那你为什么要穿成那样 |
[30:56] | I’m not on the team. Why would I wear the jersey? | 我又不比赛 为什么要穿球衫 |
[30:59] | I don’t wear scrubs to the doctor’s office. | 我去看医生也不会穿白大褂 |
[31:01] | I’m gonna go get nachos. | 我去买玉米片 |
[31:04] | I’ve made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[31:07] | What are you doing? Come on! | 你在干嘛 快来啊 |
[31:20] | – Bobby? – Harper? | -波比 -哈珀 |
[31:22] | Okey, I need a favor. We need… | 好的 我需要你帮忙 我们需要 |
[31:25] | the people… | 这俩人 |
[31:27] | in these two seats right here to make out. | 这俩座位上的俩 亲热 |
[31:30] | What do they look like? | 他们长什么样 |
[31:32] | One is a stunning beautiful woman with dark hair | 一个超级漂亮的黑发女子 |
[31:34] | and a fierceness that’s both scary and inspiring. | 看起来同时很吓人和鼓舞人的刚烈 |
[31:39] | The other is a guy. | 另一个就是个男的 |
[31:41] | – You know I can make this happen. – Good. | -你知道我搞得定这种事 -很好 |
[31:44] | Number 40, Luis Severino. | 40号路易斯·塞韦里诺 |
[31:46] | Yankees’ 24-year-old Dominican pitcher is on the mound to start. | 洋基队24岁的多米尼加投手在垒上准备开始 |
[31:51] | So, Rick’s here. If you see the… | 瑞克已经到了 如果你看见 |
[31:54] | You see the U? He’s right above the U. | 你看见U了吗 就在U的上面 |
[31:55] | Do you have a telescope so I can see him? | 你有望远镜吗 给我看看 |
[31:58] | – Are seats this far back illegal? – These seats are the best. | -座位这么远不违法吗 -这座位好极了 |
[32:01] | There’s a community up here. And you can see the whole field. | 这上面有个小团体 还能看到整个球场 |
[32:05] | And there’s Dennis. | 这还有丹尼斯 |
[32:07] | Hi, sweetheart. How you doing? | 你好 小甜心 怎么样啊 |
[32:09] | Dennis is the one introduced me to the Gerilympics. | 就是丹尼斯介绍我进的老年奥利匹克 |
[32:10] | He’s a heavy weightlifting champ. | 他是举重冠军 |
[32:13] | What does he bench, negative 10? | 他是什么重量级 负10吗 |
[32:15] | I heard that, you little pissant. | 我听到了 你个小混蛋 |
[32:17] | I’m old, not deaf. | 我虽然老 但不聋 |
[32:19] | – Is that your boyfriend? – Absolutely not, Dennis. | -那是你男朋友吗 -绝对不是 丹尼斯 |
[32:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:23] | Now batting, Red Sox number 16, Andrew Benintendi. | 现在挥棒的是红袜队16号 安德鲁·贝尼泰迪 |
[32:28] | Let’s frigging get that! | 他妈的拿下啊 |
[32:32] | I’m gonna take a picture of you and post it on Tinder. | 给你拍张照 推到陌陌上 |
[32:36] | You know, guys love girls who like sports. | 你知道的 男人都爱喜欢体育的女生 |
[32:39] | – Are you kidding me? – They do. | -你在开玩笑吗 -他们真的喜欢 |
[32:42] | They think they like girls liking sports. | 他们以为自己爱的是喜欢体育的姑娘 |
[32:44] | They like a girl in a tight sports jersey | 但其实是喜欢穿着运动紧身短上衣的姑娘 |
[32:46] | serving wings and getting terms wrong. | 一边端着鸡翅 一边把术语说错 |
[32:48] | Guys like girls who like guys who like sports. | 男人都爱那些喜欢对体育有偏好的男人的姑娘 |
[32:50] | – Got it? Oh! – Kirsten’s here! | -懂了吗 -柯尔斯顿来了 |
[32:55] | Number 31, Aaron Hicks steps into the batter’s box. | 31号亚纶·希克斯走进了击球区 |
[33:05] | – Hey. – Oh, hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[33:09] | – This is a weird coincidence. – Here we go. | -真是诡异的巧合 -开始了 |
[33:13] | I hope you took the stairs. | 我希望你走了楼梯 |
[33:14] | How else would I get here? | 不然我要怎么上来 |
[33:17] | No, I mean, because nobody… Nobody peed. | 不 我意思是 因为不会有人尿尿 |
[33:21] | – You know? – Ah. Yes. | -懂没 -是了 |
[33:27] | You here by yourself? | 你自己来的吗 |
[33:28] | Uh, yeah. I’m supposed to meet a colleague. | 是的 应该还有一个同事的 |
[33:31] | Yeah, me, too. An investor. I guess he’s stuck in traffic. | 我也是 一个投资人 估计堵在路上了 |
[33:35] | – Swings and misses. – Come on! | -挥棒落空 -拜托 |
[33:37] | You know his slider drops like that! | 你知道挥棒会落在那里的 |
[33:39] | Be elite! Come on! | 不是精英吗 加油啊 |
[33:42] | Ice-cold beer! Get your ice-cold beer here! | 冰啤酒啦 卖冰啤酒啦 |
[33:45] | You’re welcome to take this seat until my colleague gets here. | 我同事来之前 要不要坐到我这边来 |
[33:48] | It’s the best seat in the stadium. | 这是球场最好的位置 |
[33:51] | Actually, it’s just the most expensive seat in the stadium. | 其实 只是球场最贵的位置 |
[33:54] | From where I’m sitting, you hear both coaches better. | 我坐的地方能更好地听到两边的教练 |
[33:57] | But you’re welcome to sit here until my colleague arrives. | 但我同事来之前 欢迎你坐过来 |
[34:02] | Single down the right field line, the Yankees score a run. | 左边线上得分 洋基队拿下一分 |
[34:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:09] | Wait. Oh, yeah! That is what I’m talking about! | 等等 棒呆 我就说嘛 |
[34:15] | All right, Yankees fans, pucker up. | 好了 洋基粉们 配对啦 |
[34:17] | – It’s happening. – Come on. | -开始了 -来吧 |
[34:21] | All right. It’s Kirsten and Rick! I told you he’d find them. | 看吧 柯尔斯顿和瑞克 说了会找他们 |
[34:25] | All right. All right. Come on. | 好的 好的 来吧 |
[34:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:29] | – No need to be shy. – We’re not together. We’re just… | -不要害羞 -我俩不是一起的 我们 |
[34:34] | – They’re not gonna kiss. – What? | -他们不会亲的 -什么 |
[34:36] | – We’re waiting. – Come on. | -我们等着呢 -来吧 |
[34:38] | Share the love. | 分享爱吧 |
[34:41] | They were nervous. If they gave them more time… | 他们很紧张 如果再给些时间 |
[34:43] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:45] | – How about you guys? – Give them more time! | -那你们俩呢 -给多些时间啊 |
[34:50] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这个精神 |
[34:53] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[34:55] | – Who are you? – For a different reason. | -你谁啊 -不是一个原因好吗 |
[34:57] | Who’s next? There we go. There we go. | 下面是谁 就你们了 来吧 |
[35:05] | And back to our first couple. | 回到最初的那对 |
[35:07] | Care to reconsider? Last chance. | 考虑一下吧 最后一个机会 |
[35:10] | No, okay. Oh, kiss, kiss. It’s the law! | 天呐 亲啊 亲 按规矩来 |
[35:13] | Kiss, kiss, kiss. | 亲 亲 亲 |
[35:20] | – Oh, my God. Why? – I don’t know. | -我滴天 为什么 -我不知道 |
[35:22] | Should we send them popcorn or something? | 我们要不要给他们送点爆米花还是什么的 |
[35:26] | And a kiss for Mom. Sweet. | 给妈妈的吻 真甜 |
[35:30] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[35:32] | – Kiss, kiss, kiss. – We did it already. | -亲 亲 亲 -我们亲过了 |
[35:35] | Kiss, kiss, kiss. | 亲 亲 亲 |
[35:37] | – Kiss, kiss, kiss. – All right. | -亲 亲 亲 -好吧 |
[35:40] | Kiss, kiss, kiss. | 亲 亲 亲 |
[35:51] | Yeah! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[35:56] | We have no e-mails. | 我俩都没新邮件 |
[35:58] | Well, it’s hard to bark orders | 对啊 当你的舌头 |
[35:59] | when your tongue is down someone’s throat. | 伸在另一个人嘴里的时候就不好下指令了 |
[36:01] | – That’s true. – We’re free. The world’s our oyster. | -实话 -我们自由了 世界都是我们的 |
[36:04] | We’re free. Have fun with Suze. | 我们自由了 和苏士一起玩耍 |
[36:06] | It’s you, too. | 也是你的功劳 |
[36:09] | – Are you taking the…? – You taking the 4? | -你坐 -你坐4号线吗 |
[36:11] | Kind of wasted that high-five. | 有点浪费了刚刚的击掌 |
[36:33] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[36:35] | Any sports moments make you cry? | 有没有体育的瞬间让你想哭 |
[36:54] | Oh, my goodness. Who are you? | 我的老天 你是谁 |
[36:59] | I’m so sorry, Kirsten, we came stalled, then there was a new barista, | 抱歉柯尔斯顿我来迟了 新的咖啡师 |
[37:02] | and she didn’t know the milk your coffee… She didn’t… | 不知道你咖啡里的牛奶 她 |
[37:09] | – Rick’s still not here. – Neither is Kirsten. | -瑞克不在这 -柯尔斯顿也不在 |
[37:12] | What if a psychopath saw them on the Kiss Cam | 万一有精神变态看到他们在大屏上接吻 |
[37:14] | and followed them home and murdered them? | 跟踪他们回家 把他们杀掉了呢 |
[37:17] | Legally, where are we in that scenario? | 法律上说 这个场景里我们在哪里 |
[37:19] | Please, I have watched enough Law & Order | 拜托 我看了足够多的《法律与秩序》 |
[37:21] | to know that we are absolutely, | 知道我们绝对 |
[37:23] | – 100 percent, no doubt about it… – Morning. | -百分百 毫无疑问 -早 |
[37:26] | I could use some coffee. You mind getting me a flat white? | 我想来点咖啡 介意帮我弄杯馥芮白吗 |
[37:30] | Would I mind? | 介意吗 |
[37:32] | It’d be my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[37:35] | Harper, my office. | 哈珀 到我办公室 |
[37:48] | I spent the night with a man. | 我和一个男人过了一晚 |
[37:49] | A man. You spent the night with… Hmm? | 男人 你和男人过了一晚 |
[37:51] | Oh, wow, that’s amazing. You get it, girl. | 真是太棒了 上啊 姑娘 |
[37:55] | We did not sleep together. We did everything but. | 我们没有睡 但除了睡以外什么都做了 |
[37:59] | I’m not the kind of person who sleeps | 我可不会第一次约会 |
[38:01] | with people on the first date anymore. | 就和人上床 现在不会了 |
[38:04] | Right. I guess it had been a while. | 对的 已经有很久了 |
[38:06] | Longer than I realized. | 比我意识到的要久 |
[38:08] | I don’t think they should hear that. | 我觉得他们不该听见这个 |
[38:13] | The waiting was almost tantric. | 等待过程有点密宗式的 |
[38:16] | What? | 什么 |
[38:18] | Even when he was being gentle, | 即使他很温柔 |
[38:20] | I could sense a possibility of strength in his touch. | 我也能从他的抚摸中感受到力量 |
[38:23] | Kind of like when Koko was petting that tiny kitten. | 有点像科科爱抚那只小猫咪 |
[38:28] | Just like petting it, petting it, petting it. | 抚摸 抚摸 抚摸 |
[38:40] | Let’s bullhorn. | 我们来广播吧 |
[38:46] | Okay, tell me something I don’t know. | 来告诉我点新鲜事吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I didn’t know that. | 这可够新鲜的 |
[38:51] | – Charlie, Kirsten just left. – So did Rick. | -查理 柯尔斯顿刚走了 -瑞克也是 |
[38:55] | It’s daylight. | 光明降临 |
[38:56] | I know. Okay. | 是啊 好了 |
[38:57] | I’m getting out of here before Kirsten comes back, | 我要走了 在柯尔斯顿回来之前 |
[39:00] | and this was all some terrible prank. | 这些都是可怕的恶作剧 |
[39:03] | I have a date with some guy that I messaged last night, | 我和我昨晚发信息的那个人有约会 |
[39:05] | and we’re gonna go mini-golfing. | 我们要去打迷你高尔夫 |
[39:06] | That’s a terrible idea. | 糟糕的主意 |
[39:08] | Why is that a terrible idea? | 为什么 |
[39:10] | You have Dave Matthews’ concentration face. | 你有和戴维·马修一样的认真脸 |
[39:12] | No, I don’t. | 不我没有 |
[39:13] | Mm, I saw you write cursive one time. | 我看过一次你写字 |
[39:16] | Go, have fun. Let him win a few holes. | 去吧玩得开心 让他赢几个洞 |
[39:19] | Excuse me. I only have one hole. | 不好意思 我只有一个洞 |
[39:21] | – Oh, my God. I meant at golf. – So did I. | -我的妈 我是说高尔夫 -我也是 |
[39:28] | Hey, you’re home before me. Did you finally quit? | 你比我先到家了 终于辞职了吗 |
[39:31] | No, I got off early. | 不 我提前下班了 |
[39:33] | Making Suze some dinner. | 我在给苏士准备晚餐 |
[39:36] | So, uh, Suze is coming over. That’s nice. | 苏士要来啊 挺好 |
[39:41] | Why did you say it like that? Why’d your voice go up? | 你为什么这么说话 为什么语调要升高 |
[39:43] | ‘Cause, you know, she, uh… She sucks. | 因为 你知道 她很烦 |
[39:47] | What? | 什么 |
[39:48] | If you take away her face and her boobs, | 如果不考虑她的脸和胸 |
[39:49] | you realize she’s not saying anything. | 你会发现根本听不进去她说的话 |
[39:51] | That’s the most heterophobic thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最有异性恐惧症的事 |
[39:53] | You just don’t know her. | 你只是不了解她 |
[39:55] | How well do you know her? | 那你有多了解 |
[39:56] | I know everything about Suze, all right? | 我知道所有关于苏士的事情 好吗 |
[39:58] | We talk all the time. I text her all day. | 我们经常聊天 我天天给她发信息 |
[40:00] | Like? | 比如呢 |
[40:01] | She’s from Puerto Rico. She’s a model. She uses La Mer products. | 她是波多黎各人 模特 用海蓝之谜 |
[40:06] | She doesn’t like dairy. There you go. | 她不喜欢乳制品 怎么样 |
[40:08] | All right. Well, what do you do if you wanna have an intimate, | 好吧 如果你想与某人开展一次亲密的 |
[40:11] | meaningful conversation with somebody? | 有意义的对话 你会怎么做 |
[40:13] | – I talk to you. – That’s not what I’m for. | -我会跟你聊 -这不是我的功能 |
[40:15] | That’s what your girlfriend’s for. To be your best friend. | 这是你女朋友的功能 做你最好的朋友 |
[40:18] | You’re my best friend. | 你才是我最好的朋友 |
[40:19] | I’ve never pooped at her apartment. | 我都没在她公寓拉过屎 |
[40:21] | Whose fault is that? Should’ve did that the first date. | 这是谁的错呢 你一早就该这么做了 |
[40:23] | Mark your territory. | 标记你的领地 |
[40:27] | I barely… I don’t have health insurance, | 我几乎 我根本没有健康保险 |
[40:29] | but Gronk got wasted at a Christmas party. | 但格朗克有次在圣诞节派对上喝得烂醉 |
[40:31] | You seriously have the dream job. | 说真的 你有个完美的工作 |
[40:34] | Well, Kirsten has the dream job. | 柯尔斯顿才是那个有完美工作的人 |
[40:36] | I love Kirsten Stevens. So cool. | 我爱柯尔斯顿·史蒂芬斯 太酷了 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:40] | – Wait, what’s she like? – She’s… | -等下 她是怎么样的 -她很 |
[40:44] | – Well, she’s great. She’s great, really. – Yeah? | -她超棒 真的 -是吗 |
[40:47] | She’s so smart and hard-working. Kind of inspiring. | 她聪明又勤奋 有点励志 |
[40:50] | – Inspiring? Okay. – Yeah. Yeah. | -励志 好吧 -是的 |
[40:52] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[41:02] | That didn’t go. | 球没动 |
[41:03] | You letting me win to boost my ego, are you? | 你故意让我赢来满足我的自尊心 是不 |
[41:05] | I wanna destroy you. I’m trying | 我想打爆你 我只是在努力 |
[41:07] | not to make my concentration face. | 不摆出我的认真脸 |
[41:09] | Oh, no. Why don’t I just stand behind you, | 这样啊 我可以站在你后面 |
[41:11] | and you can make whatever face you want. | 你就能做任何你想做的表情了 |
[41:14] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay. Cool. Yeah. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[41:21] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[41:24] | Well… I hope that was your golf club, | 希望那是你的高尔夫球棍 |
[41:26] | because it felt extremely small. | 因为感觉真的非常小 |
[41:28] | That’s not the right thing to say. | 我不该这么说 |
[41:45] | – Harper? – Mm-hm? | -哈珀 -我在 |
[41:46] | My phone is broken. Voice messages aren’t coming through. | 我手机坏了 听不了语音信箱 |
[41:51] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[41:53] | – Mm-mm. It works fine. – There is something wrong with it! | -能听呀 -我说了这个有问题 |
[42:05] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[42:20] | – You know what’s crazy? – I don’t care. | -有件事 -不想听 |
[42:22] | Just how different dating is nowadays. | 现在的约会变得太不一样了 |
[42:24] | Why are you still talking? | 你怎么还没闭嘴 |
[42:26] | You know, you used to have to wait three days to call, | 以前 你得先聊上三天才能打电话过去 |
[42:28] | but now women think the longer you take… | 但现在女生觉得你等得越久 |
[42:34] | the smaller your penis. | 你的丁丁就越小 |
[42:41] | Get out. | 出去 |
[42:44] | – This is an elevator. – Get out. | -我们在电梯里 -出去 |
[42:48] | I’ve got it. | 我来接 |
[42:50] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[42:53] | Please hold for Rick. | 别挂电话 稍等瑞克 |
[43:03] | And now I’m seeing this badass bitch. She’s a journalist. | 我在跟一个婊子约会 她是个记者 |
[43:06] | Good. Dating is so much better now. | 很好 现在的约会好太多了 |
[43:09] | Everybody’s sexting and waxing. | 所有人都会发性感信息和脱毛 |
[43:11] | You know, and Kiki, she never shaved, just to punish me. | 琪琪从来不刮毛 就为了惩罚我 |
[43:15] | I mean, if I see any hair on a woman, I’m out. | 我只要看到女生身上的汗毛 我就退出 |
[43:19] | See you. | 再见 |
[43:23] | – So? – Kirsten needs to get a bikini wax. | -所以 -柯尔斯顿得做个比基尼脱毛 |
[43:25] | Oh, okay. Hello to you, too. Excuse me? | 你就这么跟人打招呼吗 你在说什么 |
[43:30] | Just tell her to get one. You’re girls. | 让她去做一个 你们都是女生 |
[43:32] | You talk about that stuff. | 会聊到这个的 |
[43:35] | Oh, right. I forgot that every morning I walk in, | 对了 我忘记每天早上走进办公室 |
[43:38] | I hand her her latte, and then we talk about merkins | 我帮她做好拿铁 然后我们就谈论梅金 |
[43:42] | and the cyclical popularity of the full bush. | 和不脱毛的周期性流行 |
[43:45] | – What’s a merkin? – It’s a pubic hair wig. | -梅金是什么 -阴毛假发 |
[43:48] | A wig for the pube region. | 用于阴部的假发 |
[43:50] | You know, I miss the time when I didn’t know what that was. | 我开始怀念不知道那是什么的日子了 |
[43:53] | There we go. | 给你 |
[43:55] | Oh, uh, okay. Tomorrow morning, you have that salon appointment. | 明早你有一个美容项目 |
[43:59] | What? What salon appointment? | 什么美容项目 |
[44:00] | I mean, the one for the bikini wax. | 比基尼脱毛那个 |
[44:03] | Bikini wax, when did I make that? | 比基尼脱毛 我什么时候预定的 |
[44:06] | You made that ages ago. | 很久以前 |
[44:08] | Just like an annual checkup, general upkeep. | 就像年度健康检查 |
[44:12] | – What salon? – The one you told me to make it at. | -哪家店 -你让我定的那家店 |
[44:15] | Exhale? | “呼气”那家店吗 |
[44:17] | Exhale. | “呼气” |
[44:20] | She gonna clear out the brush, the bush brush. | 她会把体毛脱干净 |
[44:23] | Clear out the bush and brush | 清除体毛 |
[44:25] | and just make it as smooth as a baby. | 弄得像婴儿一样光滑 |
[44:28] | To have a baby. You don’t need one of those. | 你不需要婴儿 |
[44:30] | The babies or the bush or the brush. | 婴儿 或者体毛 |
[44:34] | I have so many calls. | 我还有很多电话要处理 |
[44:37] | But if we hadn’t have intervened, | 如果我们没有介入 |
[44:38] | Rick would have called her too late, | 瑞克就会错过打电话的时机 |
[44:40] | and Kirsten’s lack of waxing would have turned him off, | 柯尔斯顿的体毛会把他吓跑 |
[44:43] | and there would have never been a second date. | 他们就不会有第二次的约会了 |
[44:46] | Okay. | 是的 |
[44:46] | We can’t just kick them out of the nest, | 我们不能把他们赶出鸟巢就完事了 |
[44:50] | because they’re baby birds, | 他们都还是雏鸟 |
[44:51] | and they are careening to their death. | 会一头栽死在地上 |
[44:54] | We have to actually Cyrano them. Yeah. | 我们必须得西哈诺他们 |
[44:57] | Absolutely. Totally. | 绝对的 |
[44:59] | I mean, that’s what we’ve been doing up to now. | 我们目前为止就是在这么做啊 |
[45:01] | That’s what we should continue to do. | 我们还要继续下去吗 |
[45:03] | You know what Cyrano means, right? | 你知道西哈诺的意思吧 |
[45:05] | Yeah, I’m not an idiot. | 知道 我又不傻 |
[45:08] | So, what is it? | 那它是什么意思 |
[45:11] | It’s when… So, if like two assistants | 是 两个助理 |
[45:13] | were setting up their boss… | 给他们的老板牵线 |
[45:15] | Okay I don’t know what Cyrano is. | 好吧我不知道西哈诺是什么 |
[45:17] | I’ve said it 14 times. | 我说这个词14次了 |
[45:19] | I thought I knew when you said it, | 我以为我知道是什么意思 |
[45:21] | – and then it was too late to ask. Okay. – It’s when a nerdy guy | -所以一直没问 -意思是一个呆瓜 |
[45:24] | helps a handsome guy date the girl that he loves | 帮一个帅哥追求他深爱的女人 |
[45:27] | by telling him what to say, what to do. | 告诉他怎么说 怎么做 |
[45:30] | That is not what we’re doing. | 这不是我们在做的事情 |
[45:31] | We’re full-on Parent Trapping. | 我们完全是在帮我们的“父母”牵线 |
[45:33] | No, we’re not. | 才不是 |
[45:34] | I’ve seen the Lindsay Lohan classic | 我看了很多遍林赛·罗韩的经典电影 |
[45:36] | enough times to know that we’re Parent Trapping hard. | 我知道我们就是在帮“父母”牵线 |
[45:38] | No, Charlie, the point is, we can’t just set them up, | 查理 重点是我们不能只让他们来电 |
[45:41] | we have to help them keep dating. | 我们得让他们继续约会 |
[46:14] | Yes, that one. He’s an ass man. | 这件 他是臀控 |
[46:19] | Mr. Otis said you can wait in the lobby. | 奥蒂斯先生说您可以在大厅等候 |
[46:29] | Don’t walk like that. | 好好走路 |
[46:33] | There are two kinds of compliments to give a woman. | 有两种对女生的赞美 |
[46:36] | The things she thinks about herself but needs confirmed, | 一种是她已经知道但需要别人确认的事情 |
[46:39] | and the thing she doesn’t think anybody notices about her. | 另一种是她没想到会有人注意到的事情 |
[46:42] | 柯尔斯顿: 我喜欢你的好胜心 亲亲 瑞克 | |
[46:43] | The second kind matters more. | 第二种更加重要 |
[46:52] | Charlie. I’m gonna be in late tomorrow. | 查理 我明天会晚点来 |
[47:01] | I’m taking the rest of the day. | 我先走了 |
[47:27] | Becca Mike | |
[47:27] | 我的特邀女伴 迫不及待与你一起庆祝 | |
[47:49] | I took a nap today. A nap. | 我小睡了一觉 睡觉 |
[47:52] | – Are you ready to order yet? – Not yet. | -你们可以点菜了吗 -还不行 |
[47:55] | – But I’d love some more chips. – Sure. | -但是我想加点薯片 -没问题 |
[48:00] | Naps are great. But I got | 睡觉是好东西 但是我有 |
[48:01] | a bigger situation on my hands, Charlie. | 更重要的事情 查理 |
[48:04] | Becca’s engagement party is next weekend. | 下周是贝卡的订婚派对 |
[48:06] | I need to guarantee that I can be there. | 我必须保证能够参加 |
[48:08] | It’s really important for me, okay? Here’s my plan. | 这对我非常重要 我的计划是这样的 |
[48:11] | Get Rick to invite Kirsten on a romantic | 让瑞克带柯尔斯顿去楠塔基特岛 |
[48:14] | weekend getaway trip to Nantucket. | 度过一个浪漫的周末 |
[48:17] | There’s a wine festival next weekend, | 那里下周有一个红酒节 |
[48:18] | and you’re gonna plant all the information | 你要把这些信息植入他的脑子 |
[48:20] | and make Rick think that he thought of it, | 让瑞克觉得是他想这么做的 |
[48:23] | but he didn’t, we did. | 但实际上是我们让他这么以为 |
[48:24] | – Okay? – Okay. | -明白吗 -好的 |
[48:26] | And they’re gonna be marooned on an island | 然后他们将会被困在一个岛上 |
[48:28] | with limited cell service, | 没有手机信号 |
[48:29] | which means you and I will have an entire weekend to ourselves. | 这样我们俩就能有一个完整的周末 |
[48:32] | Perfect. Suze’s modeling agency is | 完美 苏士的模特公司 |
[48:34] | throwing this fancy party next Saturday. | 下周六要举办一个化妆舞会 |
[48:37] | I’ll show up, throw out pheromones. | 我会去那释放我的荷尔蒙 |
[48:39] | Let everyone know she’s got a boyfriend. | 让所有人知道她有男朋友 |
[48:41] | Don’t say the word pheromones around me. | 别在我面前说荷尔蒙这个词 |
[48:43] | I’m sorry. I meant, uh, chemicals secreted | 对不起 我是说 |
[48:45] | in my sweat to attract females | 把女性吸引向我跳动的DNA的 |
[48:47] | to my throbbing DNA. | 我汗液中的化学分泌物 |
[48:48] | No, no. | 这也不行 |
[48:53] | Is that…? What…? Can you just…? | 那是 什么 你能 |
[48:55] | You should probably be easier on the “ha ha has.” | 你应该少打几个哈字 |
[48:59] | I mean, you find him humorous. | 你只是觉得他很幽默 |
[49:01] | You’re not a psychotic clown. | 但你又不是有精神病的小丑 |
[49:03] | Psychotic clown, what are you talking about? | 有精神病的小丑 你什么意思 |
[49:05] | If you like Golf Guy, | 如果你喜欢高尔夫男 |
[49:06] | you’ll go out with three other guys this week. | 你这周就得和其他三个人约会 |
[49:09] | – Okay, why? – Remember when you were a kid? | -好吧 为什么 -还记得你小时候吗 |
[49:12] | If you had three salamanders, | 如果你有三只蜥蜴 |
[49:14] | you played with each of them every day, | 你每天都和它们三个玩 |
[49:16] | and they’d live for years. | 然后它们就能活好几年 |
[49:18] | But when you had one salamander, | 但是如果你只有一只蜥蜴 |
[49:20] | and you held it and you loved it, | 然后你天天捧着它 爱它 |
[49:22] | and you played with it, and it just died immediately. | 和它玩 它很快就死掉了 |
[49:26] | No. | 不会吧 |
[49:28] | Well, men are kind of like that. | 男人也同样如此 |
[49:30] | You put too much focus on him, he can sense it, | 你如果太关心他 他能感觉到 |
[49:34] | then you’re gonna accidentally kill him. | 你就会意外地害死它 |
[49:36] | Then you gotta hide him in your drawer | 然后你会把它藏进你的抽屉 |
[49:37] | – so your mom doesn’t find out. – I like my one salamander. | -以防你妈发现 -我就喜欢一只蜥蜴 |
[49:40] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[49:43] | Wait. We haven’t even ordered yet. | 等一下 我们都还没有点餐呢 |
[49:45] | Hello? No. I better get out of here. | 你好 哦不 我最好赶快走 |
[49:46] | – It’s an emergency. – What? | -事情紧急 -什么 |
[49:49] | Well, you know what, I was just about to order and pay. | 我们都要点餐和结账了 |
[49:52] | It’s an emergency. | 有急事啊 |
[49:53] | for my dinner at this very nice restaurant, | 这家餐厅很棒 |
[49:56] | but I guess I’ll just rush straight to the hospital. | 我看我就直接去医院好了 |
[49:59] | – Thank you. – An emergency. | -谢谢 -是急事 |
[50:03] | Oh, my God, the whole leg? | 老天啊 整条腿都伤了吗 |
[50:06] | These things always happen when you least expect it. | 这种事总是在你最意想不到的时候发生 |
[50:09] | I mean, I saw your phone not ring. | 我注意到刚才你的电话都没有响 |
[50:11] | It’s not legally a crime, but we both know this isn’t right. | 虽然不是犯罪 但我们都清楚这是不对的 |
[50:25] | Why do I only have a 2D printer? | 为什么我只有台2D打印机 |
[50:27] | What am I, a caveman? | 难道我是山顶洞人吗 |
[50:30] | There’s too much paper here! | 这里的纸张太多了吧 |
[50:32] | This is the digital age! | 现在可是数码时代了 |
[50:39] | I’ll have you know, my tongue is no longer atrophied. | 我想告诉你 我的舌头不再萎缩了 |
[50:41] | Code red, code black, code… Shit. | 红色警报 黑色警报 完蛋…警报 |
[50:43] | Code red, I can’t tell what that means, | 什么红色警报 我听不懂 |
[50:45] | but code shit, I feel like that’s bad. | 但完蛋警报感觉很不好 |
[50:47] | Change of plans. I won’t go out of town. | 计划有变 我不出城了 |
[50:49] | Make sure they know the office has to be open all weekend. | 通知所有人这周末办公室照常工作 |
[50:52] | Um, of course. | 没问题 |
[50:54] | – Is everything okay? – Obviously. Why would you ask me that? | -你没事吧 -当然 为什么要这么问 |
[50:57] | Well, no reason. | 没什么 |
[51:00] | I am a successful woman. I don’t need to travel | 我是个成功女性 我不需要和一个 |
[51:02] | with a pathetic man-child who can’t even feed himself. | 连饭都不会吃的可怜幼稚男去旅行 |
[51:04] | Of course not. | 当然不用 |
[51:08] | Here’s a riddle. Would you tell me | 问个问题 如果你没吃过韩式烧烤 |
[51:09] | you love Korean barbecue | 连是什么都不知道 |
[51:11] | if you’ve never had eaten it and didn’t know what it was? | 你会不会跟我说你喜欢吃 |
[51:13] | No. | 不会 |
[51:14] | And if we went there, | 那我们去吃的时候 |
[51:15] | would you refuse to let me explain how it works, | 你会不会不听我解释该怎么吃 |
[51:18] | eat raw meat, rather than admit you’re wrong, | 宁愿吃生肉 也不承认自己错了 |
[51:20] | and blame me when you threw it up on a hot grill? | 等你把肉吐到滚烫的烧烤架时又来怪我 |
[51:24] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[51:25] | Kirsten, do you want your…? | 柯尔斯顿 你需要咖啡吗 |
[51:27] | No, okay. | 不需要 好的 |
[51:29] | A lot of men proposed to me in my 20s. | 我二十来岁时有大把男人跟我求婚 |
[51:31] | I could be thrice divorced by now. | 到现在我可能都离了三次婚了 |
[51:34] | But I’m not gonna pretend to let him | 我可不会假装去让他 |
[51:36] | teach me about how the world works | 来教我这个世界是如何运作的 |
[51:38] | just so he can get it up! | 就为了满足他勃起的欲望 |
[51:41] | He’s such a jerk. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[51:45] | I’m worried that your abrasiveness and general demeanor | 我担心你糟糕且平庸的表现 |
[51:47] | will hinder you in the workplace. | 会成为你职场上的阻碍 |
[51:51] | You put a plate full of raw beef in front of me, | 你把满满一盘生牛肉放在我面前 |
[51:53] | I think it’s tartare, and I’m the idiot? | 我以为这是鞑靼牛排 我就成傻子了吗 |
[51:57] | I’m sorry if I expect my food to be properly cooked | 很抱歉我只是希望 当我坐进一家餐厅时 |
[52:01] | whilst I sit in a restaurant. | 呈给我的食物是经过烹饪的 |
[52:03] | What am I, a chef? Uh-uh. | 你以为我是什么 厨师吗 |
[52:06] | Do I got a Michelin star? | 我有米其林星吗 |
[52:07] | You could if you wanted to. | 你想要的话你也能有 |
[52:09] | She did this shit on purpose to make me look stupid. | 她故意做这种事让我出丑 |
[52:13] | This was a power play. | 这是在向我展示她的强权 |
[52:15] | I don’t think she tried to power play. | 我不认为她在展示强权 |
[52:17] | Can’t get the image of barbecued vomit out of my head now. | 我无法忘掉那烧烤呕吐物的恐怖画面 |
[52:22] | This shitty computer isn’t taking my password. | 这破电脑都不认我的密码了 |
[52:28] | – That’s my… – Take my password! | -那是我的… -不认我密码 |
[52:35] | That’s my laptop. | 那是我的电脑 |
[52:37] | Bring me my laptop. | 把我的电脑拿来 |
[52:43] | How could you let them pick the restaurant? | 你怎么能让他们自己挑选餐厅呢 |
[52:45] | It was your turn to choose. | 这本该是你来选的 |
[52:46] | No, you chose last time. | 不 上次是你选的 |
[52:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[52:51] | Rick is worse than before. | 瑞克比之前更糟了 |
[52:52] | – He tried to fire a mailman today. – My God. | -他今天差点炒掉一个邮递员 -我的天 |
[52:54] | Mailmen work for the U.S. government. | 那个邮递员是为美国政府工作的 |
[52:56] | Get them together before they kill us. | 在我们被杀之前要让他们和好 |
[52:58] | I can feel it in my bones that Kirsten is capable of murder. | 我骨子里能感觉到柯尔斯顿敢杀人 |
[53:02] | – So, what are we gonna do? – I don’t know. | -那我们该怎么做 -我也不知道 |
[53:06] | It’s your turn to figure something out. | 轮到你想点办法了 |
[53:09] | Why isn’t there anything in my calendar at 2 p.M.? | 为什么我下午两点没有任何安排 |
[53:11] | You know I need a hard out after family events. | 你知道我在家庭活动之后需要认真做件事 |
[53:13] | Oh, my. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know | 哦 很抱歉 我不知道 |
[53:15] | that your lunch was with family. | 你是和家人吃午餐 |
[53:16] | I’ll figure it out right now. | 我现在就安排 |
[53:18] | If I pay you to make my life easier, | 我花钱雇你就是为了让我的生活更简单 |
[53:20] | but instead, you make it harder, you’re useless to me. | 做不到的话 你就对我没有任何用处了 |
[53:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[53:29] | So, bad news is, Kirsten ripped me a new one. | 坏消息是 柯尔斯顿狠狠地伤了我 |
[53:33] | Good news is I now have time to see Golf Guy. | 好消息是我现在有时间去见高尔夫男了 |
[53:36] | Mm. What is this? Charlie? | 这是什么 查理 |
[53:40] | – Oh, my God. – This is Rick’s son’s science project. | -我的天 -这是瑞克儿子的科学作业 |
[53:46] | Life gave me lemons, and I used it to battery-power lemonade. | 生活给了我柠檬 我就把它做成柠檬电池 |
[53:50] | Can you… fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[53:55] | No. It was a masterpiece, | 不行 这本来是个杰作 |
[53:56] | and now he’s not even getting a ribbon. | 现在它连一条勋带都得不到了 |
[54:00] | Go, get out of here. Save yourself. | 去吧 离开这 救救你自己 |
[54:05] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[54:12] | We need a new project. Whole new thing. | 我们需要一个新的方案 全新的 |
[54:16] | – Yeah. – What about Golf Guy? | -是的 -高尔夫男怎么办 |
[54:18] | I don’t wanna squeeze my salamander too hard. | 我不想把我的蜥蜴握的太紧 |
[54:22] | I honestly did not know that someone could | 说实话我从来不知道有人只用一双手 |
[54:24] | do this to lemons with their bare hands. | 就能用柠檬做这么厉害的东西 |
[54:28] | Rick was so pissed. | 瑞克当时气炸了 |
[54:31] | Imagine if a duck were on meth, | 想象一下 一只磕了药的鸭子 |
[54:33] | it was like, “Hey, Charlie. Charlie.” | 一直在喊 “嘿 查理 查理” |
[54:36] | Sounded like that duck. | 听起来有点像那种鸭子 |
[54:37] | Why do you work for this guy? | 你为什么要为这种人工作 |
[54:39] | – Why don’t you just… quit? – Are you insane? | -你为什么不索性辞职呢 -你疯了吗 |
[54:43] | I’ve spent three years doing every shit errand imaginable. | 我用了三年时间做了你能想到的所有破事 |
[54:47] | Can’t quit. | 我不能辞职 |
[54:49] | I’d have to start all over, | 要不然得从头开始 |
[54:51] | and all of this would’ve been a waste. | 之前做的都白费了 |
[54:53] | Plus, Rick is the most respected VC | 再说了 瑞克是最有名的风险投资家 |
[54:55] | of all time, so if he makes me an analyst, | 如果他能让我当上分析师 |
[54:57] | I can get a job anywhere. | 我到哪都能找到工作 |
[54:59] | But do you like the actual work? | 但你喜欢这份工作吗 |
[55:00] | Nobody likes the actual work. That’s the job. | 没人喜欢工作本身 这就是工作 |
[55:03] | Do the best one where you make the most money. | 你做到最顶尖 就能赚最多的钱 |
[55:12] | Okay, why do you work for Kirsten? | 那你为什么给柯尔斯顿打工呢 |
[55:14] | I work for Kirsten because I wanna write | 我给她打工是因为我想写 |
[55:16] | the articles that made me cry when I was a little girl, | 能令儿时的我感动流泪的文章 |
[55:18] | and Kirsten’s the best sports journalist there is. | 柯尔斯顿是最好的体育记者 |
[55:22] | Well, has she read any of your stuff? | 她读过你写的文章吗 |
[55:24] | I haven’t written anything or finished writing anything. | 我还没有写 或者说还没有写完任何东西 |
[55:28] | My days are so long and so exhausting | 我每天那么多事 又那么累 |
[55:31] | it’s like when I have time, everything I write is… bad. | 当我有时间了 我写的东西又很糟糕 |
[55:35] | – That is probably not true. – It is true. | -事实并不是这样 -就是这样的 |
[55:38] | I think I wanted to impress her and I wanted her to like me, | 我本来想给她留下好印象 让她喜欢我 |
[55:43] | so, it’s just like, I worked so hard | 我非常努力地工作 |
[55:45] | at being this great assistant | 成为一个优秀的助理 |
[55:47] | and making sure she was happy that… | 确保她很满意 |
[55:51] | I don’t know, feels like I might have lost | 我也不知道 我觉得我已经失去 |
[55:53] | any writing skill I ever had. | 所有的写作技能了 |
[55:56] | Well, that is definitely not true. | 这些绝对不是事实 |
[56:01] | You’re a terrible assistant. | 你是个糟糕的助理 |
[56:07] | Can you pass me a few of those? | 你能把那个递给我吗 |
[56:15] | – You ready? – I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[56:19] | – What? – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[56:21] | Holy shit. How does that work? | 我了个去 这是什么原理 |
[56:23] | Well, the bonds in the milk connect with the DNA in the… | 牛奶中的化学键和颜料里的 |
[56:26] | I have no idea. I’m not a scientist. | 我也不知道 我又不是科学家 |
[56:29] | MAGIC MILK XXL | 魔法牛奶 特大号 |
[56:33] | All the supplies are in the bag. Feels like a winner. | 所有材料都在包里 真有冠军的感觉 |
[56:37] | This isn’t as good as the lemons. | 这还不如柠檬的那个好 |
[56:44] | He wasn’t happy, but he didn’t break anything, | 他并不满意 但他没有摔东西 |
[56:47] | so, maybe that’s an improvement. | 看起来似乎有所好转 |
[56:49] | Well, technically, he’s right, | 严格来说 他是对的 |
[56:50] | but given the fact that we did that in the night, | 但考虑到我们那天晚上做出的效果 |
[56:53] | – Magic Milk should win a Nobel Prize. – Charlie! | -魔法牛奶应该获得诺贝尔奖 -查理 |
[56:57] | – Oh, my God. I think Rick’s drunk. – What? | -我去 瑞克好像喝醉了 -什么 |
[57:02] | I’ve never seen him drunk before. | 我从来没见他喝醉过 |
[57:03] | He’s violent when he’s sober. | 他清醒的时候都很暴力 |
[57:05] | Charlie…? | 查理… |
[57:13] | – Yeah. – Do it with me, white boy. | -好吧 -跟我一起跳 白人小子 |
[57:17] | Yeah. Get over here, you dig it? Come on, man. | 给我过来 听到没 过来 伙计 |
[57:21] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[57:23] | Charlie chicken and grits | 查理鸡肉配燕麦 |
[57:27] | You don’t know that shit. | 你不会这玩意 |
[57:35] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[57:39] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[57:42] | – For real. – What? | -说真的 -什么 |
[57:49] | I appreciate you. | 我很欣赏你 |
[57:52] | And I should tell you that more often. | 我应该多跟你说这句话 |
[58:00] | Good idea. Let’s have another drink. | 好主意 我们再喝一杯 |
[58:08] | – Okay. – Oh, no. No, no, no. I got it. | -好吧 -哦 不 我来吧 |
[58:18] | I hate losing, Charlie. | 我讨厌失败 查理 |
[58:22] | And she thinks I’m a loser. | 她觉得我很失败 |
[58:25] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[58:30] | You’re a person. | 你是个人 |
[58:32] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[58:37] | – Apologize. – No. Next. | -道歉 -不 下一个选项 |
[58:41] | Tell her she’s good at her job. | 告诉她她工作很在行 |
[58:42] | Tell her you respect what she does. | 告诉她你尊重她的所作所为 |
[58:46] | Just tell her you see her. | 告诉她你看见她了 |
[58:52] | – What does that even mean? – I don’t know. | -那是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[58:57] | I think maybe it’s just… | 我觉得可能 |
[58:58] | Maybe it’s just what I’d wanna hear. | 可能这就是我想听到的 |
[59:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么 |
[59:25] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[59:28] | What? What does that even mean? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[59:32] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[59:33] | “I see you,” like… | 我看见你了 就像 |
[59:36] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[59:45] | Oh. Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[59:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[59:53] | I meant that as a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[59:56] | You’re the boss. | 你是大佬 |
[1:00:05] | Let’s go to your apartment. I’m serious. | 我们去你公寓 我说认真的 |
[1:00:10] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[1:00:23] | – Charlie? – I want rose petals everywhere. | -查理 -我要四周布满玫瑰花瓣 |
[1:00:26] | I need it to look like a massacre at a flower shop. | 我要像抢劫花店一样 |
[1:00:28] | Nantucket is a go. | 他们已经出发去楠塔基特岛了 |
[1:00:29] | They land in an hour, | 他们一小时后着陆 |
[1:00:30] | I put the champagne on Rick’s credit card. | 我把香槟放在瑞克信用卡上 |
[1:00:33] | – Here you go. – Hotel room is all set. | -给你 -酒店房间都订好了 |
[1:00:35] | – It’s about to be Boner City in there. – Wow, okay. | -那里将是博纳市 -好的 |
[1:00:39] | Someone say Boner City? Frigging love that place. | 有人说博纳市吗 我爱死那里了 |
[1:00:42] | Harper, this is Duncan. My roommate. | 哈珀 这是邓肯 我室友 |
[1:00:45] | He’s a teacher at a middle school in the Bronx. | 他是布朗克斯一位中学老师 |
[1:00:47] | But he’s gay, so, keep your ovaries in your pants. | 但他是同性恋 所以把持住自己 |
[1:00:49] | – I’ll just shove them back in there. – What are you…? | -我会把它们塞回去的 -你在 |
[1:00:53] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成那样 |
[1:00:54] | For Becca’s engagement party tonight. | 今晚贝卡的订婚宴会 |
[1:00:57] | What are you wearing? Where are the rest of your shorts? | 你穿什么 你其他的短裤呢 |
[1:01:01] | These are cool, all right? | 这些很酷 好吗 |
[1:01:03] | Suze likes short shorts on guys. | 苏士喜欢男士短裤 |
[1:01:04] | Stop. Your shorts suck. | 住口 你的短裤糟透了 |
[1:01:07] | You know what, stop it. You’re not friends. | 闭嘴 你们不是朋友 |
[1:01:09] | I feel like we’re becoming friends. | 我觉得我们正在变为朋友 |
[1:01:11] | Yeah, we’re friends. | 是的 我们是朋友 |
[1:01:12] | – Do you wanna come to this party? – No I don’t think so. | -你想参加派对吗 -不想 |
[1:01:14] | I gotta finish writing this article to distract myself. | 我要完成这篇文章让自己分散精力 |
[1:01:17] | Distract yourself from what? | 分散什么精力 |
[1:01:18] | The fact that Golf Guy hasn’t called me in a few days. | 那个高尔夫男子几天没联系我了 |
[1:01:21] | – Like zero contact? – Yeah, bet he’ll call me soon, | -零接触吗 -是的 但他不久就会找我 |
[1:01:24] | ’cause he said he was gonna come to Becca’s party tonight. | 因为他说他会参加今晚贝卡的派对 |
[1:01:27] | Whatever. It’s not like I care. | 管他呢 我无所谓 |
[1:01:29] | It’s gonna be a lot of fun. | 这很有趣 |
[1:01:30] | – Duncan? – Free booze and hot dogs. | -邓肯 -免费酒水和热狗 |
[1:01:32] | Oh my gosh! Absolutely you’ve convinced me. | 天啊 你完全说服我了 |
[1:01:33] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[1:01:34] | Perfect. She’s my plus one. | 漂亮 她是我的+1 |
[1:01:35] | You’re my plus one. I’m Suze’s plus one. | 你是我+1 我是苏士的+1 |
[1:01:38] | You’re a plus two. | 你是+2 |
[1:01:39] | – So, she’s my plus three. – I’m his plus three. | -她是我的+3 -我是他的+3 |
[1:01:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:46] | This is DJ JC, kicking it live on the dance floor. | 我是DJ JC 点燃舞池吧 |
[1:01:48] | Yes! Oh, my God. | 棒 天啊 |
[1:01:50] | – You see all the hot guys? – Yeah, don’t do that. | -你们看见那些帅哥了吗 -别那样 |
[1:01:52] | Everybody’s so tan. Oh, my goodness. | 每个人都那么黝黑 天啊 |
[1:01:55] | Look at you. You look so pretty. | 看看你 你真漂亮 |
[1:01:58] | Duncan, you know Suze. | 邓肯 你认识苏士 |
[1:01:59] | I heard you were coming, and I still showed up, so… | 我听说你来了 我还是出现了 所以 |
[1:02:03] | – Harper. – I’m Harper. | -哈珀 -我是哈珀 |
[1:02:06] | – How are you doing this? – I get you every time. Yeah. | -你们怎么能这样 -每次都被我抓到 |
[1:02:09] | Stop. Stop hugging each other. You are not friends. | 住手 别搂搂抱抱 你们不是朋友 |
[1:02:13] | We’re killing it. | 我们超棒的 |
[1:02:21] | So you guys know each other? | 你们相互认识吗 |
[1:02:22] | It’s like Battle of the Bulge over here. It’s a war zone. | 那里像坦克大战 那是战场 |
[1:02:37] | – Hey, Charlie. – He’s not gonna call you, | -查理 -他不会叫你 |
[1:02:39] | – and it’s not a big deal. – I slept with him. | -没什么大不了 -我睡了他 |
[1:02:41] | I don’t do that with many people. Thanks, Duncan. | 我没和很多人睡觉 谢谢 邓肯 |
[1:02:44] | First guy I ever slept with came out while he was inside of me. | 我睡的第一个人还在我身体里的时候就出柜了 |
[1:02:47] | I hate to be the one that has to explain this. | 我讨厌解释这个 |
[1:02:50] | That’s actually how sex works. | 性就是这么回事 |
[1:02:51] | That’s not what she’s talking about, bro. | 她不是那意思 兄弟 |
[1:02:53] | – He came out as a gay man. – While he was inside you? | -他是同性恋 -他在你体内时你发现的吗 |
[1:02:57] | Yeah, you know, it’s kind of like | 是的 你知道 就像 |
[1:02:58] | you don’t really know until you tried it. | 你试了才知道 |
[1:03:00] | And then, once you tried it, you really know. | 然后一旦你尝试了 你真的知道了 |
[1:03:05] | Well, you know what? Golf Guy wasn’t like that. | 你知道吗 高尔夫男不是那样 |
[1:03:09] | He was perfect. | 他很完美 |
[1:03:11] | I think your bar for perfect is really low. | 我觉得你对完美的要求真低 |
[1:03:14] | Can we stop? | 我们能别说了吗 |
[1:03:15] | We’re gonna play a game called hard to get. | 我们要玩个游戏叫可望不可及 |
[1:03:18] | Hard to get? Makes no sense. It’s evolutionarily unsound. | 不可及 不可能 完全无根无据 |
[1:03:22] | Why would a caveman want a cavewoman | 为什么男野人要女野人 |
[1:03:24] | who was like, “Go get me food. | 就像是 帮我拿点食物 |
[1:03:25] | When you come back, maybe there’ll be a cave for you, | 当你回来时 也许有座山洞 |
[1:03:28] | maybe there won’t be.” | 也许没有 |
[1:03:29] | Men should want women | 男人希望女人 |
[1:03:30] | that are gonna keep the coziest, warmest caves. | 保持山洞最舒适最温暖 |
[1:03:33] | Men need shelter. | 男人需要港湾 |
[1:03:34] | – I am guaranteeing shelter. – Screw Golf Guy. | -我保证提供港湾 -上了高尔夫男 |
[1:03:38] | I did screw Golf Guy. That’s why | 我上了他 因此 |
[1:03:40] | I’m having this frigging problem. | 我才碰到这该死的问题 |
[1:03:43] | No, forget about him. | 不 忘了他 |
[1:03:45] | I will go with you to the party. I will be your other salamander. | 我和你去赴宴 我会做你的沙罗曼蛇 |
[1:03:50] | What are you talking about? What about Suze? | 你在说什么 苏士怎么办 |
[1:03:53] | She should see what it’s like | 她该看看山洞没有火 |
[1:03:55] | when her cave doesn’t have any fire. | 是什么样 |
[1:03:57] | But I’m not the cavewoman. I am still the man. | 但我不是女野人 我还是人 |
[1:04:01] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:04:10] | You’re getting married! | 你们要结婚了 |
[1:04:15] | Hey, angel, I’m so sorry I’m late. | 你好 小天使 抱歉我迟到了 |
[1:04:17] | That’s okay. I don’t care. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[1:04:19] | How do I look? That’s what I care about. | 我看着如何 这是我关心的 |
[1:04:20] | How do you look? You look so beautiful. | 你看着如何 你真美 |
[1:04:22] | Really? Incredible. | 真的吗 难以置信 |
[1:04:23] | Like slutty first Holy Communion, right? Yes. Exactly. | 像淫荡的圣体宴对吗 没错 |
[1:04:27] | Is that Golf Guy? | 那是高尔夫男吗 |
[1:04:28] | No. This is Charlie, from work. | 不 这是查理 同事 |
[1:04:31] | Hi, Charlie from work. Nice to meet you. | 查理同事 很高兴见到你 |
[1:04:33] | Thanks for having me. | 感谢你邀请我 |
[1:04:47] | So, as most of you know, I have, um, dated a lot of guys. | 你们大概都知道 我和许多人约会过 |
[1:04:54] | Hear, hear. That’s my girl. | 听听 听听 这才是我姑娘 |
[1:04:56] | I’ve liked a lot of things about them. | 我喜欢他们很多东西 |
[1:04:58] | Like, yeah. And then I met Mike over here, | 好像 是的 我在这里遇到了麦克 |
[1:05:02] | and there was a lot to not like about him. | 他有许多不讨人喜欢的地方 |
[1:05:07] | He, um, dresses like a stepdad, as you can see. | 你们看看 他穿的像个继父 |
[1:05:12] | – He listens to Creed. – Just their old stuff. | -他听信经 -都是老生常谈 |
[1:05:15] | – Non-ironically. – Okay, but they are good. | -没有讽刺意味 -对 但他们很好 |
[1:05:18] | Every single time he hears a siren, he goes, “That’s my ride.” | 每次他听到喇叭 他就说 那是我的车 |
[1:05:21] | This is super fun for me, by the way. | 顺便提一句 我觉得这非常有趣 |
[1:05:25] | And yet… | 但是 |
[1:05:27] | Oh, man, I’m completely and totally in love with him. | 我完完全全爱上了他 |
[1:05:34] | When I was little, my grandmother, she used to say: | 我小时候 我祖母 经常说 |
[1:05:39] | “You like because, and you love despite.” | 你的喜欢是因为 你的爱是虽然 |
[1:05:43] | You like someone because of all of their qualities, | 你喜欢某人是因为他们的品质 |
[1:05:46] | and you love someone despite some of their qualities. | 你爱某人尽管他们有些品质不咋地 |
[1:05:49] | Mikey… | 麦基 |
[1:05:52] | I like you almost as much as I love you, | 我喜欢你就像我爱你 |
[1:05:55] | and I can’t wait to marry you. | 我迫不及待要嫁给你 |
[1:06:03] | Okay, sorry. Get drunk so I have fun stories to tell. | 抱歉 你们快点喝醉 我要看笑话 |
[1:06:07] | Wow, all the way to the top. | 满上 |
[1:06:08] | I don’t think we need new shot glasses. | 我觉得我们不需要新的酒杯 |
[1:06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:11] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[1:06:13] | – Okay, to the last penis of my life. – That’s me. That’s me, yeah. | -敬我最后一个上的人 -就是我 就是我 |
[1:06:18] | Oh, yeah. One, two, three. | 好 一 二 三 |
[1:06:21] | That’s my ride. | 那是我的车 |
[1:06:22] | – He does do it every time. – I know. | -他每次都这样 -我知道 |
[1:06:34] | – You’re so good at that. – Oh, I’m just like Bruce Lee. | -你很擅长这个 -我像李小龙 |
[1:06:38] | – I just don’t even know what’s going on. – Just stop thinking. | -我都不知道怎么了 -别想那么多 |
[1:06:42] | Nobody cares. Let’s do it. Look at all these assholes. | 没人在意 我们跳舞吧 看看这群人 |
[1:06:53] | Just imagine you’re paralyzed, | 想象你瘫痪了 |
[1:06:55] | and all of a sudden, you get feeling back into your limbs. | 突然 你的躯干又有了感觉 |
[1:07:00] | Now you’re one of those blow-up air men outside a car dealership. | 现在你就像是商铺外面的充气人 |
[1:07:05] | Yeah, that’s… | 那很 |
[1:07:15] | Don’t be weird. | 别奇怪 |
[1:07:27] | What’s Rick and Kirsten’s “and yet”? | 瑞克和柯尔斯顿的但是是什么意思 |
[1:07:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:07:32] | That “because, love despite” thing, when there are all these… | 就是她说的因为 虽然 那里都是 |
[1:07:38] | Like all these reasons why it shouldn’t work out… | 明明有着这样那样无法走下去的理由 |
[1:07:42] | but they don’t care. Like Romeo and Juliet. | 但他们不在意 就像罗密欧和朱丽叶 |
[1:07:45] | Our families are mortal enemies, and yet… | 我们两家是世仇 但是 |
[1:07:53] | Rick and Kirsten don’t have one. | 瑞克和柯尔斯顿没有世仇 |
[1:07:55] | Well, that’s good, you know? We… | 那很好 你知道吗 我们 |
[1:07:58] | I mean, they can’t not like anything about each other. | 他们不可能爱上对方的点点滴滴 |
[1:08:02] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[1:08:07] | But even friendships have them. | 但即使他们有友谊 |
[1:08:09] | Like, Becca’s wild, and she drinks too much, | 就像贝卡很野 很会喝酒 |
[1:08:12] | and she’s never paid a bill on time, and yet I love her. | 她也从不准时付账 但我爱她 |
[1:08:20] | You like expensive stuff… | 你喜欢贵的东西 |
[1:08:24] | and let a 23-year-old walk all over you, | 让一个23岁的人利用你 |
[1:08:26] | and yet you’re tolerable. | 你却心甘情愿 |
[1:08:28] | I do not let her walk all over me. | 我没让她利用我 |
[1:08:30] | I’m sorry. Where are your sunglasses? | 抱歉 你的太阳眼镜呢 |
[1:08:38] | You talk way too fast, and you are way too nice to everyone… | 你说话太快 对每个人都太好 |
[1:08:42] | except me, apparently… | 很明显 除了我例外 |
[1:08:45] | and yet… you are a terrible dancer. | 但是 你是个糟糕的舞伴 |
[1:08:48] | That’s not how it works. | 造句不是这样造的 |
[1:08:55] | I need pizza. | 我要吃披萨 |
[1:08:58] | So, like, we’re clearing the air, you know what I mean? | 我们在净化空气 你知道我什么意思吧 |
[1:09:00] | I probably had a few glasses of wine. It was like… | 我可能喝了几杯酒 就像 |
[1:09:05] | – Oh, my God. – You’re drunk. | -我的天哪 -你喝多了 |
[1:09:07] | – What? Me? – Yeah. | -谁 我吗 -对啊 |
[1:09:09] | – You. – It was an accident. | -就是你 -意外啦 |
[1:09:11] | But it was also incredibly on purpose. | 当然也是故意的 |
[1:09:16] | Angel. You’re the love of my life, Yeah? | 安琪儿 你是我此生的挚爱 |
[1:09:18] | and I’m so happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[1:09:21] | But there’s no pizza on this roof, I have to go. | 但是你们屋顶上不让吃披萨 我要走了 |
[1:09:24] | – Do you wanna come? – I can’t. | -你想一起来吗 -不行 |
[1:09:26] | – Sure? – I can’t. But get out of here. | -真的吗 -我不能 你去吧 |
[1:09:28] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你哟 |
[1:09:30] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[1:09:31] | It’s time to go. | 是时候走了 |
[1:09:34] | Oh, man. Keep it real, though. Miss you already. | 啊 兄弟 要保持真实 会想你的 |
[1:09:41] | Where do you want these? | 把这些放在哪里 |
[1:09:42] | Oh, you can just put them on the table. | 把它们放在桌子上就好 |
[1:09:51] | You are gonna let the smell out. | 香味都要散了 |
[1:09:53] | I wish that box was my bed. | 我真希望这个盒子是我的床 |
[1:09:57] | I know this is not gonna sound how I mean it to sound. | 我知道这听起来会和我想表达的不一样 |
[1:10:02] | – I wanna fuck this pizza. – I get it. | -我想日了这张披萨 -我懂了 |
[1:10:06] | You should never say that to anyone. | 你别对其他人这么说 |
[1:10:09] | But I get it. | 但是我懂你 |
[1:10:15] | I’m sorry. Duncan’s playing Third Eye Blind in there. | 不好意思 邓肯在放Third Eye Blind的歌 |
[1:10:19] | – What does that mean? – He’s hooking up with a guy. | -什么意思 -他在和一个男生交往 |
[1:10:23] | Duncan is gay? | 邓肯是弯的吗 |
[1:10:25] | What? | 你说啥 |
[1:10:26] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[1:10:28] | We cannot interrupt him. | 我们不能打扰他 |
[1:10:29] | Do you know how athletic I was? | 你知道我又多强壮吗 |
[1:10:34] | Impressed yet? | 有惊讶到吗 |
[1:10:36] | I’m so hungry. | 我好饿 |
[1:10:38] | Too hungry. | 太饿了 |
[1:10:40] | Oh, God. Nope. | 老天 不行啊 |
[1:10:41] | – Do you need some help? – Yeah. | -需要帮助吗 -对 |
[1:10:48] | Give me the pizza. | 把披萨给我吧 |
[1:10:49] | No. I’m gonna take it up to the top. | 不用 我能把它拿到顶上 |
[1:10:52] | Absolutely not, your hands are too small. | 当然不行 你手太小了 |
[1:10:54] | – Charlie. – I’ll hold it in one hand. | -查理 -我一只手就能拿 |
[1:10:56] | I’m gonna move my way up this ladder like a monkey. Stop. | 我会像猴子一样爬上去 别动 |
[1:10:59] | Stop. I got this. | 别碰我 我能做到 |
[1:11:02] | – All right. – Oh, my God. | -好了 -我的妈呀 |
[1:11:04] | Stop. Keep the top up. Otherwise the cheese will slide. | 停 保持正面朝上 不然芝士会滑到一边去 |
[1:11:07] | Please don’t drop my pizza. | 千万别把我披萨弄掉了 |
[1:11:10] | – What? Just stop making me laugh. – I’m serious. | -什么啊 别逗我笑 -我说真的 |
[1:11:14] | Stop making me laugh. | 别让我笑了 |
[1:11:15] | I’m not trying to. I mean it. | 我不是故意的 我认真的 |
[1:11:16] | – Okay? -It is in my possession. I got this. | -好吗 -它在我手里 不会掉的 |
[1:11:21] | – Oh, are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -还可以 |
[1:11:23] | No, I’m talking to my pizza. | 不 我在和披萨说话 |
[1:11:30] | Parkour. | 登顶 |
[1:11:36] | This is the dining room. | 这就是餐厅 |
[1:11:39] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:11:44] | One, two, three. | 我数一 二 三 |
[1:11:50] | Yes. | 完美 |
[1:11:54] | – Thank God. – That looks so good. | -感谢上帝 -看起来太棒了 |
[1:11:57] | Just choose it. | 选一片 |
[1:12:19] | This is the best meal I’ve had… | 这是我吃过最好的一顿饭 |
[1:12:25] | in my entire life. | 有生以来 |
[1:12:43] | I should probably go… | 我应该回 |
[1:12:45] | home. | 家了 |
[1:12:54] | Slice for the road? | 拿一片路上吃 |
[1:12:57] | Two, please. | 给我两片 谢谢 |
[1:12:58] | But roll it crust-side-out. | 但把它卷成饼底朝外 |
[1:13:01] | I’m a lady. | 我是个淑女 |
[1:13:57] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:13:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:14:03] | – What are you doing here? – You two, in my office, now. | -你怎么在这 -你俩 现在来我办公室 |
[1:14:12] | Charlie, | 查理 |
[1:14:13] | this is Kirsten. | 这是柯尔斯顿 |
[1:14:15] | – Kirsten’s assistant, Helga. – Harper. | -这是柯尔斯顿的助手海尔格 -哈珀 |
[1:14:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:14:23] | You two should get to know each other | 你们俩需要彼此了解一下 |
[1:14:25] | because Kirsten and I, | 因为柯尔斯顿和我 |
[1:14:26] | we’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[1:14:29] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:14:30] | Really? That’s great. | 真的吗 太棒了 |
[1:14:32] | Amazing. | 真令人惊讶 |
[1:14:34] | Wonderful. | 超赞 |
[1:14:35] | We’re flying to St. John’s, we’re gonna elope on the beach, | 我们要飞到圣约翰 我们要到海滩上私奔 |
[1:14:38] | sunsets, all that romantic shit. | 看日落 做所有浪漫的事 |
[1:14:40] | We want you two to set it up. | 我们需要你们俩来设计安排一下 |
[1:14:42] | Us. Of course. | 我们 当然了 |
[1:14:43] | Obviously, because who else would do it? | 很显然 除了我们谁还能做到呢 |
[1:14:46] | We can do that. Sunset, St. John’s. | 我们可以搞定 日落 圣约翰 |
[1:14:48] | How come you’re not writing this down like Henrietta? | 你为什么不和汉丽埃塔一样拿笔记下来 |
[1:14:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:52] | We can make that happen. | 我们能做到 |
[1:14:54] | – When do you wanna go? – Next Saturday. | -你们什么时候出发 -下周六 |
[1:14:56] | Next Saturday? | 下周六吗 |
[1:14:58] | That’s so soon. | 好快啊 |
[1:14:59] | I’m gonna be gone for so long, there’s gonna be little to do. | 我要离开很久 也没什么可做的 |
[1:15:03] | This is a good time to prep that draft | 这可是个好时机来准备 |
[1:15:05] | on the nonagenarians you were talking about. | 关于你所说的老年人的草案。 |
[1:15:08] | Yes, please. That would be… | 当然 那真是 |
[1:15:11] | wonderful. | 很棒 |
[1:15:13] | Okay. And, Charlie, I’m giving you a promotion. | 好的 查理 我要给你升职 |
[1:15:17] | What? | 真的吗 |
[1:15:18] | So, when we get back, | 所以 等我们回来的时候 |
[1:15:19] | you can teach the new bastard for a few weeks, | 你可以给新来的家伙培训几周 |
[1:15:22] | – and bring him up to your level. – Absolutely. | -让他达到你这样的水平 -当然 |
[1:15:25] | Okay. | 这就好 |
[1:15:28] | – We’ll make this legal. – You’re ridiculous. | -我们马上就合法了 -你真有趣 |
[1:15:30] | Give me some of that. | 给我 |
[1:15:32] | Now? Are you still here? | 现在吗 你们怎么还在这 |
[1:15:34] | Yeah. | 我们这就走 |
[1:15:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天哪 |
[1:15:46] | All right. We can work from the District Club today. | 来 今天我们可以在地区俱乐部工作了 |
[1:15:49] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:15:55] | I wanna throw a big party to celebrate, when we’re back. | 我想举办盛大的派对来庆祝 等我们回来 |
[1:15:58] | Invite all the usual girls. | 邀请所有的女孩 |
[1:16:00] | Maybe we should have a party before the wedding. | 或许我们应该在婚礼之前举办派对 |
[1:16:03] | What’s on my agenda? | 我日程表上有什么安排 |
[1:16:04] | You have Mary’s baby shower, but I canceled that for you. | 有玛丽的迎婴派对 我已经替你取消了 |
[1:16:07] | – I’ll go to that now. – You will? | -现在我会去 -真的吗 |
[1:16:09] | I’ll finally have something they’ll wanna talk about. | 我以后也会有孩子 |
[1:16:14] | Have a seat, Harper. | 请坐 哈珀 |
[1:16:15] | You and…? Okay. All right. Sorry. | 你和 好的 抱歉 |
[1:16:19] | I’m gonna give you some advice. | 我要给你一些建议 |
[1:16:22] | Men don’t wanna date you when you’re beating them to a story. | 当你占据上风的时候男人不会想和你约会 |
[1:16:26] | But I have met someone who wants me to be strong. | 但我遇到了一个希望我坚强的人 |
[1:16:29] | And he likes that I’m successful. He’s a goddamn unicorn. | 他为我的成功而高兴 他与众不同 |
[1:16:34] | I don’t know. It feels like fate. | 我也不清楚 也许是天意吧 |
[1:16:38] | – I know that I’ve been cunty to you. – You haven’t. | -我知道我挺招人嫌的 -你没有 |
[1:16:40] | – Don’t be those women that can’t say cunt. – I am not. | -别做不会说脏话的女人 -我明白 |
[1:16:45] | I know I’ve been cunty. It’s partly because you’re young | 我知道我很毒舌 一部分原因是你很年轻 |
[1:16:48] | and your skin bounces back, and it annoys me, but… | 你脸上全是胶原蛋白 让人恼火 但 |
[1:16:51] | it’s because I want you to succeed. | 那是因为我希望你能成功 |
[1:16:55] | What do you mean? | 您什么意思 |
[1:16:57] | I see so much potential in you. | 我看到了你的潜能 |
[1:16:59] | But you have to have tough skin. | 但你需要变得更坚强 |
[1:17:02] | So, if I’m the most awful person when this | 所以 如果我是你遇到的最糟糕的人的话 |
[1:17:04] | shitstorm of an industry is hard on you, | 即使行业里的麻烦对你而言很困难 |
[1:17:06] | I know that you’ll be prepared. | 我也明白你是有所准备的 |
[1:17:10] | MyChef Series A is gonna be such a disaster. | 我的厨师A系列就会是这样的灾难 |
[1:17:13] | We’re so smart we didn’t invest with them. | 我们很聪明 没有投资 |
[1:17:16] | Don’t forget to tell Kiki. | 别忘了告诉琪琪 |
[1:17:18] | About MyChef? | 关于我的厨师 |
[1:17:19] | No, dummy. About the wedding. | 不 当然不是 是婚礼 |
[1:17:21] | And the date. Six weeks before hers. | 还有约会 比她的早六个周 |
[1:17:23] | Is she invited? | 邀请她了吗 |
[1:17:25] | Send her a big bouquet of daisies. She hates daisies. | 寄给了她一大束雏菊 她不喜欢雏菊 |
[1:17:28] | With a note that says, “Ha, ha. | 写了张小纸条 上面写着 哈哈 |
[1:17:30] | I’m gonna beat you to the altar. | 我要打败你了 |
[1:17:32] | But tonight, we’re gonna knock boots | 但是今晚 我们一起敲击靴子 |
[1:17:34] | like we did on that Swiss gondola.” | 就跟以前我们在那艘瑞士小船上一样 |
[1:17:36] | – And, obviously – what? | -然后 很显然 -怎么了 |
[1:17:37] | Tell Kirsten I have a meeting or something tonight. | 告诉柯尔斯顿我今天晚上有事 |
[1:17:43] | Well… I just thought, uh… | 我还以为 |
[1:17:46] | I thought you were gonna marry Kirsten. | 我还在想你不是要和柯尔斯顿结婚吗 |
[1:17:49] | Yeah, I am. Which reminds me. This week, go to a ring spot | 对啊 你提醒我了 这周去珠宝店 |
[1:17:53] | and get a ring so big, you can see that shit from space. | 买一枚大到可以从太空中看见的戒指 |
[1:17:58] | Food here sucks. | 这儿的食物太糟糕了 |
[1:18:03] | Charlie, you did it. | 查理 你成功了 |
[1:18:06] | What? Well, I didn’t. | 什么 我没有 |
[1:18:08] | I did it. We both did it. | 我也成功了 我们都做到了 |
[1:18:09] | What are we talking about? | 你在说啥呢 |
[1:18:12] | I know this started out selfishly for us, | 我知道我们一开始只为了自己 |
[1:18:15] | but we made two people fall in love. | 但是我们让两个人相爱了 |
[1:18:17] | We made two miserable people happy. | 我们让两个可怜人感到开心 |
[1:18:20] | I thought best-case, they’d date for a month. | 我考虑过最好的状况 他们才约会一个月 |
[1:18:23] | But they actually really like each other. | 但是他们真心喜欢对方 |
[1:18:26] | We changed their lives. | 我们改变了他们的生活 |
[1:18:28] | I’m proud of us. I think we did something really good. | 我为我们骄傲 我们做了一件非常好的事 |
[1:18:34] | Me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[1:18:36] | So, I was looking at the Caneel Bay Resort. | 所以我在看肯奈尔湾度假村 |
[1:18:39] | They have a slot next Saturday. | 他们下周六还有档期 |
[1:18:50] | Will you come help me pick out the ring? | 你能来帮我选一枚戒指吗 |
[1:18:52] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[1:18:53] | I gotta go to the office, drop off these things. | 我需要回办公室 把这些东西放下 |
[1:18:56] | Please? You’re better at this than me. | 拜托 你肯定比我在行 |
[1:18:58] | I need female expertise. | 我需要女性的专业建议 |
[1:19:00] | You know what Kirsten likes. | 你知道柯尔斯顿的喜好 |
[1:19:01] | You’re beautiful. You’re charming. You are witty. | 你最漂亮了 你最有魅力了 你最机智了 |
[1:19:04] | – You are clever… – Okay, fine. | -你最聪明了 -行吧 好 |
[1:19:07] | Yes! Great. If you’re going back to the office, | 赞 太好了 如果你要回办公室 |
[1:19:09] | can you grab Rick’s personal Amex on my desk? | 能把我桌子上瑞克的个人信用卡拿来吗 |
[1:19:14] | You gotta warn me if you’re gonna | 你需要提醒我 如果你要 |
[1:19:16] | send me photos like that when I’m at work. | 在我工作时间发来那样的照片 |
[1:19:21] | Oh, no, no. Of course I want them. | 不 不 我当然想看 |
[1:19:25] | I don’t wanna show them to a bunch of Japanese bankers. | 我只是不想把它们跟一群日本银行家们分享 |
[1:19:36] | Tonight, you need to wear that red dress. | 今晚 你要穿那条红色的裙子 |
[1:19:40] | Because you look so hot in that dress. | 因为你那样穿太性感了 |
[1:19:43] | I can’t concentrate. | 我都无法集中注意力 |
[1:19:45] | Good. I don’t work this hard on | 那就好 我努力健身 |
[1:19:47] | this body for it not to be a distraction. | 就是希望我的身体能吸引人 |
[1:19:50] | We’re not married anymore | 我们不再是夫妻了 |
[1:19:51] | so you can’t tell me what to wear. | 所以我没必要听你的话去穿什么 |
[1:19:52] | Can we try that thing we did on our honeymoon? | 我们可以试试我们在蜜月做过的那件事吗 |
[1:20:00] | – You think you could see this from space? – Yes. | -你觉得在太空也能看到它吗 -当然 |
[1:20:03] | Hi. Oh, is this the lucky lady? | 这就是那位幸运的姑娘吗 |
[1:20:06] | How do you think Kirsten feels about blood diamonds? | 你觉得柯尔斯顿会怎么看血钻 |
[1:20:10] | Here. It was so weird when I got the card. | 给你 我拿到这张卡的时候太奇怪了 |
[1:20:14] | I heard Rick flirting with somebody on the phone. | 我听到瑞克在电话里和别人在调情 |
[1:20:17] | But I think Kirsten in a meeting. | 我觉得柯尔斯顿正在开会 |
[1:20:19] | What do you think that was? | 你觉得这是怎么回事 |
[1:20:21] | I… What I think it probably was, | 我觉得那可能是 |
[1:20:23] | he likes to leave like a super-sexy | 他可能想留一个超性感的 |
[1:20:25] | little voicemail for her to listen to. | 语音给她去听 |
[1:20:28] | And hear later. | 稍后听 |
[1:20:29] | I think Kirsten likes topaz. | 我觉得柯尔斯顿喜欢黄宝石 |
[1:20:32] | Do you think she likes topaz? | 你觉得她喜欢黄宝石吗 |
[1:20:33] | Pretty sure. Do you think Kiki likes topaz? | 当然 你觉得琪琪喜欢黄宝石吗 |
[1:20:35] | She didn’t mention it | 她和瑞克在电话里调情的时候 |
[1:20:36] | when she and Rick were having phone sex. | 可没提这件事 |
[1:20:41] | You tricked me. That was entrapment. | 你唬我 刚刚是一个圈套 |
[1:20:43] | You just admitted it. | 你刚刚承认了 |
[1:20:44] | You lied to me. You knew. | 你骗了我 你早就知道了 |
[1:20:45] | It’s one time. It was a mistake. | 就这一次 确实是个错误 |
[1:20:48] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 并不能说明什么 |
[1:20:48] | After everything we did for him | 在我们为他做了这么多事之后 |
[1:20:50] | He’s confused. He just needed to get it | 他糊涂了 他只是需要 |
[1:20:52] | out of his system before the wedding. | 在婚礼之前从他的习惯里走出来 |
[1:20:55] | The wedding? | 婚礼 |
[1:20:55] | They can’t still get married, Charlie. | 他们不能结婚了 查理 |
[1:20:58] | Oh, this is for a wedding. I actually have a great selection. | 这是为了婚礼吗 我有一个超棒的推荐 |
[1:21:01] | We need one minute. Thank you. | 给我们一点空间 谢谢 |
[1:21:03] | Harper, we can keep this from her. | 哈珀 我们能不告诉她吗 |
[1:21:05] | We control their phones, their e-mails. | 我们控制着他们的通话 邮件 |
[1:21:07] | We’re the men behind the curtain. | 我们是幕后主使 |
[1:21:08] | She doesn’t have to know about this. | 她没必要知道这些 |
[1:21:13] | You wanna help Rick cheat on Kirsten? | 你想帮瑞克去骗柯尔斯顿吗 |
[1:21:15] | We have faked their entire relationship. | 我们已经伪造了他们的整段关系 |
[1:21:18] | Now one thing goes wrong and it’s like a crime | 现在就一件事出错了 突然在幕后工作 |
[1:21:21] | to suddenly work behind the scenes? | 就像是犯罪一样了吗 |
[1:21:25] | No. | 不是 |
[1:21:28] | It was never okay. | 从来就是不对的 |
[1:21:31] | But now you’re willing… to ruin somebody’s life | 但是现在你愿意去毁掉别人的人生 |
[1:21:35] | just so you can keep dating some boring girl | 只是为了你可以和一些无聊的女孩儿约会 |
[1:21:38] | and work longer hours in a job that does not matter. | 并且在无关紧要的工作中忙的久一点 |
[1:21:41] | Whose life am I ruining? Their life? | 我毁了谁的人生 他们的吗 |
[1:21:43] | They had no lives. We gave them lives. | 他们没有生活 是我们给了他们生活 |
[1:21:48] | You’re worse than Rick. | 你比瑞克更坏 |
[1:21:51] | Rick is… He’s a selfish, | 瑞克是一个自私的 |
[1:21:52] | superficial asshole, but he can’t help it. | 肤浅的混蛋 但是他自己也没办法 |
[1:21:55] | You could be a good person, | 你本来可以是一个好人的 |
[1:21:57] | but you wanna be an asshole. | 但是你要当一个混蛋 |
[1:22:00] | You’re so obsessed with getting promoted and becoming Rick. | 你太执着于升职和变成瑞克 |
[1:22:04] | You’re choosing to be a piece of shit. | 以至于你选择成为一个人渣 |
[1:22:06] | Stop pretending this is some moral dilemma. | 别再假装这是某种道德困境了 |
[1:22:08] | You are afraid not to be an assistant anymore. | 你只是怕自己再也当不成助理了 |
[1:22:11] | That’s ridiculous. | 胡扯 |
[1:22:13] | Have you written anything with all this free time? | 这么多空闲时间你写出什么东西了吗 |
[1:22:15] | Anything? | 随便什么 |
[1:22:16] | You finish one article or you just keep planning to? | 你完成了一篇文章或者按计划做了吗 |
[1:22:19] | I think you’d rather run around, getting Kirsten coffee | 我觉得你宁愿拿着咖啡到处跑 |
[1:22:21] | than sit down, | 也不愿意坐下 |
[1:22:22] | write something and find out you suck. | 写些什么然后发现自己糟糕透了 |
[1:22:32] | I’m telling Kirsten. | 我要告诉柯尔斯顿 |
[1:22:37] | The whole truth. | 所有的真相 |
[1:22:41] | All of it. | 所有的 |
[1:22:51] | No, no, no. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. That was the… | 不 不 不 对不起 这是个 |
[1:22:54] | You’re not under arrest. Put your hands down. | 你没有被捕 把你的手放下来 |
[1:22:57] | We need to get the ring off. This happens all the time. | 你需要把戒指拿下来 总是发生这种事 |
[1:23:00] | Not the part where you two collaborate | 当然不是你俩合谋 |
[1:23:02] | to, like, trick your bosses | 欺骗你的上司 |
[1:23:04] | into dating and then it blows… I wasn’t listening. | 去约会然后发展的 我并没有偷听 |
[1:23:15] | – Anyone for cake? – I’ll try one. | -要蛋糕吗 -我要尝一个 |
[1:23:28] | Uh, I’m sorry to just show up. | 对不起我出现了 |
[1:23:30] | You forgot this. | 你忘了这个 |
[1:23:31] | Thanks. Honestly, you saved me. | 谢谢 说真的 你救了我 |
[1:23:33] | If I have to hear another woman talk about | 如果我真的不得不听其他女人谈论 |
[1:23:35] | how much her nipples changed | 自从怀孕后她们的乳头 |
[1:23:37] | since giving birth, I’ll kill myself. | 变了多少 我会杀了我自己的 |
[1:23:39] | I swear to God, Harper. | 我发誓 哈珀 |
[1:23:41] | I walked in here with a fiancé, | 我和未婚妻走到这里 |
[1:23:42] | and suddenly, I’m a member of a club. | 突然我就是团队的一员了 |
[1:23:44] | All they wanna talk about is plan to having kids. | 她们只想讨论要孩子的事 |
[1:23:46] | First, I have to be a stepmother. | 首先 我要成为一名继母 |
[1:23:48] | I don’t think you should be a stepmother. | 我不认为你应该成为继母 |
[1:23:50] | I don’t think you should marry Rick | 我不认为你应该和瑞克结婚 |
[1:23:51] | because you don’t actually like him. | 因为你并不是真的喜欢他 |
[1:23:54] | – Of course I do. I love him. – No, you don’t. | -我当然爱他了 -不 你不爱 |
[1:23:59] | This whole thing, your whole relationship, | 所有的事 你们之间的关系 |
[1:24:01] | it’s not real. | 都不是真的 |
[1:24:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[1:24:04] | Rick’s assistant and I set you up. | 我和瑞克的助理设计了一切 |
[1:24:06] | No, you didn’t. | 不 怎么可能 |
[1:24:08] | We shut down the elevator so you’d meet. | 我们把电梯停了所以你们才相遇 |
[1:24:10] | The Yankees game, I got you on the Kiss Cam. | 洋基队的比赛 是我让你上的接吻镜头 |
[1:24:13] | And when you guys broke up we told him what to say. | 你们分手的时候是我们教他应该怎么说 |
[1:24:18] | Nantucket, the flowers, | 楠塔基特岛 那些花 |
[1:24:19] | all of it,that was us. | 所有的一切都是我们安排的 |
[1:24:20] | We made you think you liked each other. | 是我们让你们觉得相互喜欢 |
[1:24:22] | But you don’t know this guy. You don’t like him. | 实际上你并不认识他 你也不会喜欢他 |
[1:24:24] | What you feel for him, it’s not real. | 你对他的感觉 不是真的 |
[1:24:27] | You have no idea what is real. | 你根本不知道什么才是真实 |
[1:24:29] | You think you understand the intimacy of a relationship? | 你觉得你懂什么是亲密关系吗 |
[1:24:31] | You’re 25. I don’t care how it started. | 你才25岁 我不管它怎么开始的 |
[1:24:33] | – He doesn’t see you. – Stop talking. | -他没有看到你 -别说了 |
[1:24:42] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[1:24:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:46] | Get out. | 滚 |
[1:24:55] | Tickets booked? | 票订好了吗 |
[1:24:56] | Uh… Yeah. Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:59] | They are. | 订好了 |
[1:25:00] | For the wedding. | 为了婚礼 |
[1:25:02] | Cool. | 行 |
[1:25:10] | Kirsten Stevens’ office. | 柯尔斯顿·史蒂文斯的办公室 |
[1:25:11] | I know you don’t wanna talk to me right now | 我知道你现在不想和我说话 |
[1:25:12] | – but just hear me out. – Who is this? | -但是听我说完 -你是哪位 |
[1:25:15] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[1:25:16] | I’m covering Kirsten’s desk. | 我在负责柯尔斯顿的事物 |
[1:25:17] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[1:25:23] | No. | 没有 |
[1:25:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:47] | Coming to drinks later? | 待会儿来喝一点吗 |
[1:25:57] | We thought the market cap was overvalued. | 我们认为市值被高估了 |
[1:25:59] | We looked at college towns, and surprisingly | 我们研究了大学城 惊喜的发现 |
[1:26:03] | You gotta be better. | 做个人吧你 |
[1:26:10] | This is not working. | 并没有什么用 |
[1:26:23] | Mom, it turns out touring wedding venues | 妈妈 我发现参观婚礼场地 |
[1:26:25] | is so much more fun than touring colleges, | 比参观大学好玩多了 |
[1:26:27] | because of all the free food and booze out… | 因为所有吃的喝的都不要钱 |
[1:26:30] | Oh, I gotta call you back. | 我待会儿再联系你 |
[1:26:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:26:34] | It is like a tornado hit a Chinese… | 这就像龙卷风袭击了一个中国人 |
[1:26:36] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:38] | Why are you not at work? Harper. | 你为什么没去工作 哈珀 |
[1:26:43] | Because I got fired. | 因为我被炒了 |
[1:26:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:26:47] | That’s amazing. | 这真的太棒了 |
[1:26:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:26:51] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[1:26:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:58] | I spent so much time there. | 我在那儿花了好多时间 |
[1:27:00] | And I never wrote a single article. | 而且我一篇文章都写不出 |
[1:27:03] | Now Kirsten hates me. | 现在柯尔斯顿恨我 |
[1:27:05] | And she’ll never help me. | 她也绝不会帮我 |
[1:27:10] | I’m bad at this. I’ve been trying to write the same article | 我真的不擅长这个 我花了一个月尝试 |
[1:27:13] | for months, Becca. | 写同样的文章 贝卡 |
[1:27:16] | And it’s so bad I can’t finish it. | 但是它太糟了 我完不成了 |
[1:27:27] | Of course your first draft is gonna be bad. | 你的第一稿当然写不好 |
[1:27:29] | It’s gonna be terrible. | 它会很糟糕 |
[1:27:30] | Then you know what you do, Harper? | 但是你知道该怎么办吗 哈珀 |
[1:27:32] | You go back and you make it better. | 你修改它 然后把它变得更好 |
[1:27:34] | But you can’t make it better until you actually do it. | 但是你没办法让它变好除非你付出行动啊 |
[1:27:38] | You’re not a bad writer yet. Stop feeling sorry for yourself | 你才不是一个坏作家 别再顾影自怜了 |
[1:27:41] | and just write something bad. | 放手去写就好了 |
[1:27:43] | Yes, Kirsten was mean. | 是的 柯尔斯顿是很刻薄 |
[1:27:45] | But you learned so much from her. | 但是你从她那儿学了好多 |
[1:27:47] | You just never had the time to use it. | 你只是没机会去用它们 |
[1:27:50] | And now, bud, you got the time. | 但是现在 亲爱的 你有时间了 |
[1:27:54] | So, get off your bony little ass and just do it! | 所以赶紧开始行动吧 |
[1:27:59] | I’m gonna write… | 我要写 |
[1:28:01] | the shittiest article ever written. | 有史以来最烂的文章 |
[1:28:04] | Yes. It’s gonna suck ass. I can’t wait to read it. | 太棒了 一定烂透了 我好想看 |
[1:28:06] | Okay. I got this. | 行 我要开始了 |
[1:28:12] | Are you cleaning this up or we gonna hire someone? | 你要整理一下吗 或者我们请个人 |
[1:28:18] | I am not leaving this chair | 在我写完一整篇之前 |
[1:28:20] | until I write an entire article. | 我是不会离开这把椅子的 |
[1:28:23] | Great. That’s great news for me. | 真好 对我来说可是个好消息 |
[1:28:25] | Can I get some free chips and water? | 能给我来些免费的薯片和水吗 |
[1:28:30] | I always wanted to eat here. | 我总想来这吃 |
[1:28:33] | This is where Kim threw Kanye’s half-birthday party. | 这是卡戴珊举办侃爷生日派对的地方 |
[1:28:37] | Our best table. | 我们最好的位置 |
[1:28:45] | This is exciting. | 好激动啊 |
[1:29:00] | This is the best meal I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过最好吃的饭了 |
[1:29:10] | The best meal I ever had | 我吃过最好吃的饭 |
[1:29:12] | was a $5 pizza thrown up a fire escape. | 是从消防楼梯扔过去的五块钱的披萨 |
[1:29:16] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:21] | This sucks. | 这里太烂了 |
[1:29:23] | This whole place sucks. | 这地方太烂了 |
[1:29:26] | It smells weird. It’s far too quiet. | 味道很奇怪 也很出奇的安静 |
[1:29:29] | And this steak is delicious. It is not worth $70. | 这牛排虽然很香 但是不值70美元 |
[1:29:32] | And you and I, we never talk about anything. | 你我之间从来没聊过天 |
[1:29:40] | I don’t want to wanna be an asshole. | 我不想变得很混蛋 |
[1:29:44] | You sound insane. Just eat your steak. | 别发疯了 赶紧吃你的牛排吧 |
[1:29:53] | If my 15-year-old self would see me now, | 如果15岁的我看到我现在这个样子 |
[1:29:55] | he would punch me in the dick. | 绝对会把我往死里打 |
[1:29:58] | I don’t wanna do this anymore, Suze. | 我不想在维持这个关系了 苏士 |
[1:30:01] | But you’re my backup. | 但你是我”备胎”啊 |
[1:30:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:30:11] | Order whatever you want, on me. | 随便点 我请你 |
[1:30:17] | What am I doing? You’re not my girlfriend anymore. | 我在干什么呀 你又不是我女朋友了 |
[1:30:19] | Give me that. I’m not Rockefeller. | 把钱给我 我又不是慈善家 |
[1:30:33] | Harper. You were right. | 哈珀 你是对的 |
[1:30:35] | We can’t let them do this. I’m going to JFK. | 我们得阻止他们结婚 我现在赶去机场 |
[1:30:38] | Meet me at the terminal. | 在候机楼等我 |
[1:30:40] | It’s the cheap one. | 就廉价的那一件 |
[1:30:43] | Don’t have time. Leaving the coat. | 没时间啦 你们留着吧 |
[1:30:45] | I need a taxi. I gotta get to the airport right now. | 帮我叫个出租车 我得立刻去机场 |
[1:30:49] | I gotta stop someone from getting married. | 我得阻止某人结婚 |
[1:30:51] | Flight leaves in… Oh. | 距离飞机起飞还有 |
[1:30:53] | I got, like, four hours. | 我看看 四个小时 |
[1:30:55] | And we’ve been to Times Square. | 时代广场已经去过了 |
[1:30:56] | What about museums? Should we go to the Met? | 博物馆怎么样 去大都会博物馆吗 |
[1:30:58] | I don’t know. I mean… Do you like beautiful art that makes you | 不知道 话说 你喜欢那种心灵鸡汤式的 |
[1:31:00] | re-examine what it means to be human? | 重审人生的美丽艺术吗 |
[1:31:03] | – Yeah. – Then, yeah. The Met’s worth it. | -喜欢啊 -好吧 那去大都会对了 |
[1:31:05] | In fact, it may still be open if you go right… | 事实上 如果你现在去还没关门呢 |
[1:31:08] | Oh, my God. I did the over-dick-around thing. | 天 我差点就做了一件蠢事 |
[1:31:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:31:20] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[1:31:25] | Hey. Did I forget something? | 你好啊 我有忘带什么东西吗 |
[1:31:28] | Yeah. That you’re a bastard. | 是啊 你没把你的混蛋气息带走 |
[1:31:33] | I don’t wanna be like you. I’m not gonna be. | 我不想变成你这样的混蛋 我也不会 |
[1:31:36] | I don’t want the promotion. I quit. | 我不想升职 我要辞职 |
[1:31:41] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:31:42] | Kirsten? Don’t marry him. | 柯尔斯顿 别嫁给他 |
[1:31:46] | Do it, honey. Go with the young guy. | 是啊 这个小伙子和你挺般配的 |
[1:31:52] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不 我才不要 |
[1:31:53] | I mean, she’s a very handsome woman. | 我的意思是 她是很有魅力 |
[1:31:55] | – Just not what’s going on here. – Charlie. You’re fired as fuck. | -但和她没关系 -查理 你被炒了 |
[1:31:59] | I literally just quit. | 是我要辞职 不是被炒 |
[1:32:01] | Kirsten, I know you don’t know me, | 柯尔斯顿 我知道你不知道我 |
[1:32:03] | but I know you, | 但我知道你 |
[1:32:04] | because all Harper does is talk about you. | 因为哈珀总是在跟我讲你 |
[1:32:07] | And even when she’s complaining about you, | 即便在抱怨你的时候 |
[1:32:09] | she’s really complimenting you. | 也是很恭维的语气 |
[1:32:10] | I know how hard you work and what a badass you are, | 我知道你工作很认真并且也很厉害 |
[1:32:13] | and I know you don’t put up with any shit. | 也知道你忍受不了任何瑕疵 |
[1:32:15] | So, don’t put up with his. | 所以 不要委屈地和他在一起 |
[1:32:18] | I don’t know what you think you’re getting | 我不知道你能从中得到什么 |
[1:32:20] | out of this, but you deserve better. | 但你值得有更好的男人爱你 |
[1:32:23] | You are better. | 因为你很优秀 |
[1:32:26] | Oh, my God. Gave myself goose bumps. | 天呐 好肉麻啊 |
[1:32:29] | He’s crazy. You realize that? | 他就是个疯子 你看到了吧 |
[1:32:36] | What’s my favorite food? | 我最喜欢的食物是什么 |
[1:32:39] | Your favorite… It’s steak tartare. | 你最喜欢吃鞑靼牛排 |
[1:32:43] | It’s green curry, you douche-tard. | 是绿咖喱饭啊 你个二傻子 |
[1:32:45] | She likes it medium-spicy from Thai Leaf on Broadway. | 她喜欢百老汇泰式中辣绿咖喱 |
[1:32:49] | What’s my favorite place? | 我最喜欢哪个地方 |
[1:32:52] | Kiki, I ca… | 琪琪 我 |
[1:32:54] | This is ridiculous. | 这样做太愚蠢了 |
[1:32:56] | Why are we…? | 为什么要测试我 |
[1:32:57] | Kirsten. Your name is Kirsten. | 柯尔斯顿 你叫柯尔斯顿 |
[1:33:02] | Squam Lake, New Hampshire, you douche-tard. | 是新罕布什尔州的斯夸姆湖 哈批 |
[1:33:06] | Charlie, I know you’re no longer his assistant, | 查理 我知道你不是他助理了 |
[1:33:08] | but could you please strike “wedding” from his calendar? | 但你能划掉他行程上的”婚礼”吗 |
[1:33:11] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[1:33:13] | Are you being serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:33:16] | No. Kiki’s short for Kirsten. | 听我说 琪琪是柯尔斯顿的爱称 |
[1:33:31] | 但我想这并没有给她生活的意义 去追逐梦想 见了很多世面 经历了很多 最后有了一个梦想 吉尔达的孙女消沉了很长一段时间 “我很感激” | |
[1:33:38] | I finished. | 完成啦 |
[1:33:43] | The whole article. | 整篇文章 |
[1:33:45] | I finished it. From beginning to end. | 我写完啦 完结啦 |
[1:33:50] | I finished it. I finished the whole thing. | 我写完了 我写完了整篇小说 |
[1:33:53] | You, sir, are a hero and scholar, | 先生 你就是我的英雄 |
[1:33:55] | and are about to receive the greatest tip | 你会获得服务业史上 |
[1:33:57] | in the history of the service industry. | 最多的小费 |
[1:34:02] | Technically, I don’t have my wallet on me. Tomorrow… | 实际上 我没带钱包 不如明天 |
[1:34:05] | Leave this place and never return. | 马上离开 别让我再见到你 |
[1:34:11] | I did it. | 我写完啦 |
[1:34:19] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:34:20] | – What do you want? – You live here? | -你来干什么 -你住这吗 |
[1:34:24] | It’s disgusting. | 这地方好脏 |
[1:34:26] | Hold up. Hold up, hold up. | 等下 等下 听我说 |
[1:34:28] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[1:34:29] | I, uh… | 我是来 |
[1:34:31] | I need some information on, uh, my wife. | 问你关于我妻子的信息的 |
[1:34:34] | My ex-wife. | 准确的说是我前妻 |
[1:34:35] | Like what? | 哪方面的 |
[1:34:38] | I got some written down here. Uh, assorted favorites, | 我记在本上了 有分类收藏 |
[1:34:41] | as in, uh, favorite foods, | 最喜欢的食物 |
[1:34:43] | – flowers, clothing… – Are you serious? | -花 衣服 -你是来搞笑的吧 |
[1:34:47] | Look, I realize I should know this. | 听着 我觉得我得知道这些 |
[1:34:49] | But you used to do all this stuff for me. | 但以前都是你替我做这些 |
[1:34:56] | I want her back. | 我想把她追回来 |
[1:35:00] | I have an old Kiki file. | 我有一个旧琪琪资料 |
[1:35:02] | I’ll send it over to you. | 我会发给你 |
[1:35:05] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[1:35:07] | Yeah. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢你 |
[1:35:09] | I really appreciate this. | 真的很感激 |
[1:35:11] | Rick. You still work for this guy? Nope. | 瑞克 你还在给他打工吗 没有 |
[1:35:16] | It’s soy. Nice seeing you, Rick. | 那是豆奶 很高兴见到你 瑞克 |
[1:35:21] | Bye, Rick. | 瑞克 拜拜了 |
[1:35:39] | – Hi. – Oh. | -你好 -你在这啊 |
[1:35:40] | Thank God you’re here. | 你可算来了 |
[1:35:42] | I can’t find that piece on lesbian soccer players in Nigeria. | 我找不到那篇尼日利亚女足队员的文章 |
[1:35:46] | Probably in your “deleted” folder. | 也许在你的”回收站”里 |
[1:35:48] | Also I can’t find Julie’s number. | 还有我没找到朱丽的电话号 |
[1:35:50] | You made me change it to Satan in your contacts. | 你让我在你联系人里把她改成撒旦 |
[1:35:52] | Also Come back to work. | 还有快回来工作 |
[1:35:54] | What? | 什么啊 |
[1:35:54] | You crossed every line ever. | 你触碰了每一条规则 |
[1:35:56] | I genuinely considered setting you up | 我真的考虑过不提醒你 |
[1:35:59] | for white-collar crime and just letting you rot in jail. | 然后让你去蹲监狱 |
[1:36:04] | But I understand in some ways what you were trying to do. | 但我换位思考了并且理解了你 |
[1:36:06] | You’re not an unintelligent person. | 你确实是个人才 |
[1:36:09] | I don’t know how you did all this. | 我不知道你怎么搞得这些 |
[1:36:10] | This place is falling apart without you. | 这地方没有你就会分崩离析 |
[1:36:16] | Come back and do it with me. | 回来助我一臂之力吧 |
[1:36:19] | I learned so much from you. | 我从你身上学到了很多 |
[1:36:23] | You’re my hero. | 你就是我的偶像 |
[1:36:28] | But if I wanna actually be a writer, I | 但如果我真想当一个作家 |
[1:36:30] | have to stop making excuses not to write. | 我不能再为不创作找借口了 |
[1:36:35] | So, I can’t be your assistant. | 所以我不能成为你的助理 |
[1:36:38] | But I’d love to help you find a new one. | 但我很乐意帮你再找一个新助理 |
[1:36:42] | You’re fired again. | 你再一次被解雇了 |
[1:36:44] | I have to get my stuff. This is awkward. | 我得去收拾我的东西 不然太尴尬了 |
[1:36:46] | Have you written anything? | 你有写出什么了吗 |
[1:36:48] | Have I written anything? Yes. I have written something. | 我又写出什么吗 当然 我写出来了 |
[1:36:50] | It’s just… It’s right here. | 找到了 |
[1:36:54] | Let’s go over it. | 让我们一起来过一下 |
[1:36:56] | – Tell me something I don’t know. – Okay. | -让我看看我没看过的 -好的 |
[1:37:02] | – “Twilight Champions.” – Yeah, but that title is… | -“暮光捍卫者” -是的 标题还 |
[1:37:05] | – No, I like it. I love the title. – I like it, too. I could like it. | -不 我喜欢 不错 -我也喜欢 |
[1:37:09] | This is about the geriatric Olympiads? | 讲的是老年奥运会吗 |
[1:37:12] | If I spend too much time on Gilda in the beginning, | 如果我在开头描写太多吉尔达的话 |
[1:37:14] | people will know that she’s gonna die. | 读者就会觉得她以后会死 |
[1:37:17] | Let her death be a twist. | 让她的死成为一个转折点 |
[1:37:19] | Hold off until after Harry wins his first med… | 得等到哈利赢得他第一个 |
[1:37:49] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[1:37:54] | So, what are you doing here? | 所以 你来这干什么 |
[1:37:56] | Oh, Kirsten told me to meet her. | 柯尔斯顿让我来这里见她 |
[1:37:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[1:38:02] | Oh, my God. | 我天 不是吧 |
[1:38:05] | – She Cyrano’d us. – Yes, she… | -她在撮合我们 -是的 就是她 |
[1:38:08] | I Googled it. So, I know what it means now. | 我上网查过 所以我知道它的意思 |
[1:38:13] | Why are you dressed like that? | 为什么你穿这么休闲 |
[1:38:16] | I don’t work here anymore. I quit working for Rick. | 我不在这工作了 我从瑞克那辞职了 |
[1:38:21] | Starting over. At 28. | 28岁 从头开始了 |
[1:38:24] | Actually, I’m a temp, which is technically lower | 事实上 我是临时工 我比 |
[1:38:27] | on the totem pole than an assistant, | 助理的地位要低 |
[1:38:29] | which is kind of a kick in the nuts. | 虽然真的很痛心 |
[1:38:33] | But it’s, um, kind of cool. | 但也挺好的 |
[1:38:35] | I get to see a bunch of different jobs. | 我有机会去尝试其他不同的工作 |
[1:38:39] | Find out what I actually like. | 找到我到底喜欢什么 |
[1:38:43] | I like you. | 我非常非常 |
[1:38:45] | So, so much. | 喜欢你 |
[1:38:49] | You’re not hard to get at all. | 想得到你并不难 |
[1:38:52] | You’re hard to earn. | 但赢得你的芳心很难 |
[1:38:54] | It’s so much better. | 好太多了 |
[1:38:58] | You displayed a total lack of character when it mattered. | 关键的时候你却没了个性 |
[1:39:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:08] | Charlie, you have the romantic and | 查理 你七年级起就表现出了 |
[1:39:10] | sexual personality of a seventh-grader. | 浪漫的个性 |
[1:39:14] | Seventh? I feel like it’d be at least high school. | 七年级吗 我以为至少是高中的时候 |
[1:39:17] | You wear suits to sports games. | 你穿着西装去参加运动会 |
[1:39:21] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:39:27] | You’re a know-it-all. | 你真是无所不知 |
[1:39:30] | You are unbelievably bad at beer pong. | 你的啤酒乒乓球技术令人难以置信的差劲 |
[1:39:34] | You’re a sore winner. And you use too many exclamation points. | 你什么都能赢 感叹号用得太多 |
[1:39:42] | And yet… | 然而 |
[1:40:37] | I feel joy. | 我好兴奋啊 |
[1:40:41] | Maybe I love love in open spaces, too. | 也许我也喜欢公共场合秀恩爱 |