Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Serenity(宁静)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Serenity(宁静)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:宁静
英文名称:Serenity
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:05] Do you see that, Captain? 你看见了吗 船长
[02:06] Yeah. I see him. 是啊 我看见他了
[02:13] What do you think? 你怎么看
[02:15] You think the beast is close? 你认为那只野兽已经靠近了吗
[02:23] – What do you say, Duke? – He’s down there somewhere. -你怎么看 杜克 -他正在水下某处
[02:26] Making up his damn mind. 打着他的算盘
[02:44] Yeah, boy! 干得好 小伙子
[02:47] Holy fuck. Duke, get the fighting jacket. 天杀的 杜克 把战斗衣拿来
[02:51] Dill, what are you doing? The hook is set. 迪尔 你在干什么 鱼已经咬钩了
[02:53] You’re going to have to hand over the rod to the paying customer. 你应该把鱼竿交给付钱的顾客
[02:56] No, Duke. It’s him. 不 杜克 是他
[03:00] How can you possibly know it’s the same fish? 你怎么可能会知道这是同一条鱼
[03:02] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[03:04] Take the wheel and hold her steady. 去掌舵 保持船的稳定
[03:06] Okay, sir. Can I take over the rod now, please? 好了先生 现在能把鱼竿给我了吗 拜托
[03:08] Here we go, baby. 来吧 宝贝
[03:10] Sir, we paid you 700 bucks for this. 先生 我们为这个付了你七百块
[03:12] Dill, you struck. He’s hooked. 迪尔 你钓上了 他上钩了
[03:13] Get out of the chair and give the man the rod. 快从椅子上下来 把鱼竿给他
[03:19] This is my brother’s fish, sir. Get off the fucking chair. 这条鱼是我哥哥的 先生 快滚下椅子
[03:23] – Get in the hold. – Oh, man. -进船舱 -天哪
[03:26] Sit down and shut the fuck up, the both of you. 坐下然后给我闭嘴 你们俩都是
[03:28] Son of a bitch. We paid you 700 plus gas. 混蛋 我们付了你七百块外加汽油钱
[03:33] Get the fuck out of here. 他妈的给我滚出去
[03:37] Looks like this is a trophy fish, guys. 看来这是条大鱼 二位
[03:39] Go get some beers. Enjoy the show, yeah? 拿几瓶啤酒 享受一下这场表演 好吗
[03:43] Duke, take the wheel. He’s headed to open water. Follow him. 杜克你掌舵 他正游向开放水域 跟着他
[03:48] Here we go. Here we go, kid. 来吧 来吧 孩子
[03:53] Here we go. 来吧
[04:14] Fuck. 操
[04:42] I got him. 我抓住他了
[04:44] Duke! 杜克
[04:52] Take the leader. He’s spent. 抓住线 他没力气了
[04:54] No. He still has spunk in him, Dill. 不 他还有力气 迪尔
[04:57] No, no. He’s dead in the water. 不不 他已经死在水里了
[05:02] Yeah. 好了
[05:11] You got him? Bring him up. 你拉住了吗 把他拽上来
[05:15] No, no, no. He’s done. Bring him up. 不不不 他已经完蛋了 把他拖上来
[05:19] There he is. Easy. 他来了 慢点
[05:22] That’s right. Come on, Duke. 就这样 加油 杜克
[05:26] Here we go. Nice and steady. 快好了 稳住
[05:31] We got him this time, kid. 这次我们抓住他了 孩子
[05:35] – No, no! – I’m sorry. -不 不要 -对不起
[05:43] If you think we’re gonna pay you 你要是觉得我们会
[05:44] a fucking single dollar for this fiasco, 为你这场惨败付上一分钱
[05:48] you’re out of your fucking mind. 你他妈就疯了
[06:57] Lieutenant Gonzales said without a paper contract, 冈萨雷斯警长说没有书面合同
[06:59] there’s nothing we can do. 我们无能为力
[07:00] So the Gringos don’t pay. 格林戈兄弟不付钱
[07:02] No kingfish to sell to Lionel 没有大鱼可以卖给莱昂内尔
[07:05] because you spent all day on tuna. 因为你一直在跟那条金枪鱼死磕
[07:06] I’ll pay you. Okay? 我会付钱给你的 好吗
[07:10] Yeah? How? 是吗 拿什么付
[07:32] Mr. Baker Dill, 贝克·迪尔先生
[07:34] I am increasingly fond of the way you say hello. 我越来越喜欢你打招呼的方式了
[07:47] Jack said he heard two fat guys in the Rope 杰克说他听缆绳酒吧里的两个胖子说
[07:51] say you pulled a knife on them. 你拿刀对着他们
[07:57] You ever thought about taking a course in customer relations? 你有没有想过上课学学怎么处理跟顾客的关系
[08:04] And, by the way, have you seen my damn cat? 顺便 你有没有见过我那只该死的猫
[08:07] I think he’s up at Joe’s. I think old Joe’s feeding him sprats. 他应该在乔那里 老乔应该在喂他小鱼吃
[08:11] You made it all the way up to the cannery 你在决定回来见我之前
[08:13] before you decided to turn around and see me. 都已经走到罐头工厂那边了
[08:16] – Why did you come, Dill? – Why do you think? -你为什么要来 迪尔 -你觉得为什么
[08:21] It’s just heard you went to the Mercantile Bank this morning. 我听说你今天上午去了商业银行
[08:24] – Who’d you get? – Carter. Asshole. -谁接待的 -卡特 那个混蛋
[08:27] How did you do? 你怎么做的
[08:28] Now, Constance, you know damn well how I did. 康斯坦丝 你明明都知道的
[08:31] Round here everybody knows everything. 这地方每个人都知道一切
[08:33] Well, heard the bank refused to extend your loan. 听说银行拒绝给你的贷款延期
[08:36] So now you can’t even afford gas. 所以你现在连汽油钱都没了
[08:40] I’m just a little hurt you got all the way as far as Joe’s place 我就是有点受伤 你连乔那里都去了
[08:43] before you decided on the last resort. 最后才不得已来找我
[08:47] Baker Dill, you’re no more than a hooker. 贝克·迪尔 你跟个男妓也没区别
[08:51] Hooker who can’t afford hooks. 买不起鱼钩的男妓
[08:56] How’s your son? 你儿子怎么样了
[08:58] Still pumping gas in Miami. Why? 还在迈阿密加油站加油 为什么这么问
[09:01] Well, he was good around the boat. 他对船挺在行的
[09:03] If he ever wants to quit pumping gas, I’d take him on. 要是他什么时候不想干那个了 我想要他
[09:06] What’s wrong with Duke? 杜克怎么了吗
[09:09] I don’t know. He’s gone a little crazy. 我不知道 他最近有点疯
[09:12] Him or you? 是他疯还是你疯
[09:16] You know, Duke’s got a grandkid in college. 杜克有个在读大学的孙子
[09:19] He needs work that pays. 他需要有报酬的工作
[09:24] How dare old Joe feed my cat. 老乔怎么敢喂我的猫
[09:28] I like my cats to depend on me. 我想让我的猫猫们都依赖我
[09:33] My sweet kitty. 我可爱的小猫
[10:08] Hey, Dill. 迪尔
[10:11] And one for old Wes. 给老韦斯也来一杯
[10:20] There you go, Wes. 你的酒 韦斯
[10:22] Heard you had him on again, Dill. 听说你又碰上他了 迪尔
[10:25] Old Wes wonders if it isn’t 老韦斯想知道
[10:27] the same big old tuna that broke his heart. 是不是那同一条让他伤透了心的大金枪鱼
[10:35] You’ve hooked him five times since New Year, right? 今年你已经碰上他五次了 是不是
[10:37] Four. 四次
[10:40] Why don’t you give him a name? 为什么不给他起个名字
[10:42] Me and the boys were saying you should give him a name. 我和伙计们都觉得你应该给他起个名字
[10:45] Well, already gave him a name. 我已经给他起了名字了
[10:55] His name’s Justice. 他的名字叫正义
[11:35] Tomorrow morning, 5: 30. 明早五点半
[11:37] You got money for gas? 你有钱买汽油吗
[11:39] Well, if didn’t, where would we go? 要是我没有 我们还能去哪里
[11:41] So how many have we got? 所以我们能赚多少
[11:43] Dill? How many paying customers are we taking out tomorrow? 迪尔 明天有多少顾客付钱出海
[11:46] None, Duke. Just you and me. 没有 杜克 就我们俩
[11:49] – You can’t afford to waste gas. – That was him today. -你不能再浪费汽油了 -今天是他
[11:55] It was him. 是他
[11:59] Dear Lord, 老天爷啊
[12:01] can’t you put that man and that damn fish together? 你就不能把他和那条鱼凑一对吗
[12:13] Tomorrow’s low tide at noon and 25. High tide 2100. 明日午时低潮为25米 满潮在晚上九点
[12:17] Set fair for a beautiful Plymouth day. 明日普利茅斯将迎来晴朗的一天
[12:28] Hey there, kitty cat. Mama wants you home. 你好啊 小猫猫 你妈妈叫你回去
[12:54] Sorry, kid. 抱歉 孩子
[13:01] Could have sworn he was spent. 我发誓我感觉到他没力了
[13:03] Could feel it in my hands. 我能感觉到他在我手里
[13:44] Gonna fucking murder you! 我他妈要杀了你
[13:57] Good morning. 早上好
[13:58] This is Plymouth Radio, 这里是普利茅斯电台
[14:00] broadcasting to Plymouth Island and the ocean all around. 在普利茅斯岛以及周边海域播送
[14:06] It’s another beautiful morning here in Plymouth, 又是一个普利茅斯的美丽清晨
[14:08] the most beautiful island in this damn dirty world. 这个岛是肮脏世界里最美丽的存在
[14:11] Temperature of mid-eighties, humidity just perfect 气温在29度左右 湿度正好
[14:14] and the air smells of sweet sugar cane. 空气里充斥着甘蔗的甜香
[14:16] A perfect day to go out there on the ocean 是个适合出海
[14:19] and catch that damn fish. 然后抓住那条臭鱼的好天气
[14:43] That was ‘Mama Told Papa’. 刚刚为您送上的是《妈妈告诉爸爸》
[14:45] What did Mama tell Papa? 妈妈告诉了爸爸什么呢
[14:53] Alright, Kali, just give me the damn fish, yeah? 好了 时母 让我抓到那条该死的鱼好吗
[15:35] Duke. 杜克
[15:40] Reel ’em in. 把线卷起来吧
[15:43] We’re done for the day. 今天就到这里
[15:59] I’ll take the bait to Lionel and at least get something for it. 我会把诱饵带给莱昂内尔 至少换两个钱
[16:02] No, Duke. We don’t deal fucking bait. 不 杜克 我们不卖他妈的诱饵
[16:08] You know what? Maybe it’s about fucking luck. 你知道吗 也许这件事靠的就是该死的运气
[16:11] Maybe you’re bringing me bad luck, Duke. 也许你让我触霉头了 杜克
[16:14] Ever since your wife died, we haven’t caught jack shit. 你老婆死之后 我们还什么都没抓到过
[16:25] That’s right. Find yourself a commercial boat. 这才对 给自己找艘商船吧
[16:36] Alright, kid. Just you and me now. 好了 孩子 就剩我们俩了
[16:55] Give me a swizzle. 给我来杯鸡尾酒
[16:58] You know, Dill, there’s an Indian woman up by Mace’s boatyard 迪尔 梅斯的船坞那儿有个印度女人
[17:01] who says she can adjust people’s luck. 说是能让人转运
[17:02] She got that Argentinian couple a baby. 她给那对阿根廷夫妇求了一个孩子
[17:04] Well, I don’t need a baby, Jack. 我可不需要孩子 杰克
[17:06] You need something, man. 但你确实需要什么 伙计
[17:07] Yeah, need a drink. 是啊 需要来一杯
[17:09] Thought we’d established that. 我以为我们已经达成共识了
[17:12] Percentages are not science. 百分比可不是科学
[17:14] You can’t tell the future from the past. 你没办法用过去预知未来
[17:16] You need instinct. And hear you just lost that. 你需要直觉 听说你刚刚失去了
[17:23] Duke was in here about half an hour ago. 杜克半小时前在这里
[17:27] Says he’s available for the morning shift. 他说他可以来轮早班了
[17:30] Doctor Bob was in here drinking. Said he heard about the knife. 鲍勃医生也在这里喝酒 他听说刀子那事了
[17:34] Said maybe you should go and see him, 他说也许你该去他那里看看
[17:36] talk to him about your state of mind. 然后谈谈你的精神状态
[17:37] Was that before or after his third tequila? 是他喝了三杯龙舌兰之前还是之后
[17:40] You and joke about that, but some of the guys are concerned. 你我之间开开玩笑 但确实有人担心
[17:45] There’s money in fishing swordfish at night. 晚上捕剑鱼也有钱的
[17:48] No asshole tourists on board. 船上也不会有什么讨人厌的观光客
[17:49] Lionel pays for grunts and flatfish too. 鸡鱼和比目鱼莱昂内尔也收购的
[17:53] – I fish tuna. – You fish for one tuna, man. -我只抓金枪鱼 -你只抓那一条金枪鱼
[17:57] And that’s a tuna that’s only in your head. 那条鱼你根本也就只能想想 抓不到的
[18:08] I’ll get that. 我来付这杯的钱
[18:18] Good to see you, John. 见到你真好 约翰
[18:23] – I’ll have a sparkling water too. – Ice and lemon? -我也来杯苏打水吧 -加冰块和柠檬吗
[18:26] Why not? 为什么不呢
[18:30] So, what do you say? 所以 你怎么说
[18:36] – I say I’m not called John any more. – Fate’s funny, huh? -我说我已经不叫约翰了 -造化弄人啊
[18:40] Okay, Karen, I don’t believe in coincidence. 行了 凯伦 我不相信巧合
[18:44] Neither do I. 我也不信
[18:49] Welcome to Plymouth, ma’am. 欢迎来到普利茅斯 小姐
[18:52] Do you have a place here? 你知道这里有什么好地方吗
[18:54] Maybe we can go to dinner? 也许我们可以去吃顿晚饭
[18:55] Only place is the Rope and you’re in it. 唯一的地方就是缆绳酒吧 你已经在这里了
[18:58] I’d like to talk to you someplace private. 我想在私人场合跟你谈谈
[19:01] I’d like to know what the fuck you’re doing out here 我想知道你他妈来这里干嘛
[19:03] on the edge of nowhere. 就是个小破地方
[19:04] I came to tell you you were right 我来是想告诉你 你是对的
[19:08] and I was wrong. 我是错的
[19:18] Fuck. 操
[19:21] I hear you have a boat. 我听说你有艘船
[19:28] – You own this boat? – Well, me and the bank. -这艘船是你的吗 -我和银行
[19:31] We take turns. 我们轮着当主人
[19:35] This is about as private as it gets. 这里总够私人了吧
[19:37] How did you find me and what do you want? 你怎么找到我的 你想要什么
[19:40] Back in the real world they got this thing called Facebook. 现实世界里有个东西叫脸书
[19:42] – You ever heard of it? – No. -你听说过吗 -没有
[19:46] Well, when I decided to track you down, 当我想找到你的时候
[19:47] I reached out to some of the guys from school. 我联系了几个老同学
[19:50] You remember Dotey? The relentless one? 你还记得多蒂吗 那个高冷的女孩子
[19:53] Well, she put together a class reunion a couple of years ago. 她前两年才组织了一场同学聚会
[19:55] The only two who didn’t show were you and me. 只有你和我没去
[19:59] Nobody knew where you were. 没人知道你在哪里
[20:02] Everybody knew about Iraq and the medals. 每个人都知道伊拉克战争和奥运会奖牌数的事
[20:08] So little Greg had gone fishing on this boat 所以小格雷格乘着某艘船
[20:10] on some island in the middle of nowhere and he had caught a fish 在某个不知名的小岛上钓鱼 他钓到了一条
[20:15] and had his photo taken with it. 还和这艘船拍了照
[20:16] And he said that there was this guy in the shot 他还说相片里有个男人
[20:19] who looked just like John Mason. 长得很像约翰·梅森
[20:21] Only he said the guy was calling himself… 只不过他说这个男人叫自己
[20:25] Baker Dill. 贝克·迪尔
[20:27] – Was it a big fish? – Excuse me? -是条大鱼吗 -什么
[20:29] If he had his photo taken, it must have been a big fish. 如果他都拍照留念了 肯定是条很大的鱼吧
[20:34] So I tracked down the photo. 所以我搜了下那张照片
[20:36] Couldn’t tell if it was you standing there or not, 虽然看不出来是不是你站在那里
[20:37] but the name gave it away, Baker Dill. 但名字把你暴露了 贝克·迪尔
[20:40] Dillon Baker was the only teacher you respected at Morgan. 迪伦·贝克是你在摩根唯一尊敬的老师
[20:43] He taught math, right? 他教数学的 对吧
[20:45] You still haven’t told me what you want. 你还是没跟我说你想怎么样
[20:50] I figured if you were using an assumed name, you were on the run. 我推测如果你还在用化名 肯定是在逃亡了
[20:53] I’m just waiting on some things back home 我只是在家里坐着
[20:54] to lose their significance. 等一些事情慢慢失去他们的意义
[20:56] I thought you being outside the law would be okay. 我觉得你要是违法了也没事
[20:59] In fact it would be good. 实际上还挺好的
[21:03] Cause like I say… 因为就像我说的那样
[21:06] you were right and I was wrong. 在弗兰克的事上
[21:09] About Frank. 你是对的 是我错了
[21:13] He got richer and bigger 他变得有钱又自大
[21:16] and drunker and angrier. 然后总是醉醺醺的还易怒
[21:19] Hands turned to fists. 巴掌变成了拳头
[21:21] So get a divorce. Except I guess you can’t. 那就离婚啊 不过我觉得你不能
[21:25] No, I can’t. 不 我不能
[21:29] He’s even more connected than he was. Cubans out of Miami. 他比之前更有门路了 迈阿密的古巴人
[21:33] If I tried to leave, 如果我企图逃走
[21:34] he’d find a hole for me in one of his construction sites. 他会在自己的建筑工地给我挖个坑埋了
[21:37] That’s the truth. 就是那样
[21:42] I didn’t come here thinking you might forgive me. 我来这不是觉得你会原谅我
[21:45] He’s violent with you, right? 他打你了 对吗
[21:54] Different kinds. 各种各样的
[21:56] He’s refined it lately. 他最近有在改进
[21:59] And how’s my son with that, Karen? 这事对我儿子有什么影响 凯伦
[22:04] How’s my son with this refinement? 所谓的改进对我儿子有什么影响吗
[22:10] He hides away. 他躲起来了
[22:12] – I swear to fucking God. – It’s my fault. It’s my fault. -我对天发誓 -是我不好 都是我的错
[22:14] He gets scared when we fight. 我们吵架的时候 他很害怕
[22:16] – Fucking come back here you bitch. – Okay, I’m sorry. Daddy… -给我滚过来 -对不起 爸爸
[22:18] He plays games. 他经常玩游戏
[22:21] He has his computer, plays for hours and hours. 他有自己的电脑 然后一直玩游戏
[22:27] School says he’s got a unique ability, 学校说他有特殊的才能
[22:29] but he just seems kind of broken down. 但他看起来就像是崩溃了
[22:32] I take that little fucking prick in. Don’t make me come in there. 我收留了那个拖油瓶 不要逼我进去
[22:39] John. 约翰
[22:41] Saving Patrick is the reason I’m here. 我来这里是为了救出帕特里克的
[22:45] I’m in hell now, John. 我现在像在地狱里一样 约翰
[22:53] This can be just business. 这可以只是纯粹的交易
[22:57] You need money. Me and Patrick need a way out. 你需要钱 我和帕特里克需要逃出去
[23:01] My husband is joining me here the day after tomorrow. 我丈夫后天会来这里找我
[23:05] I told him that I would charter a boat for fishing tuna. 我跟他说会租一条船钓金枪鱼
[23:11] I want you to take him out on your boat, 我想要你带他到你的船上去
[23:13] let him get drunk… 灌醉他
[23:17] then drop him in the ocean for the sharks. 然后把他丢进海里喂鲨鱼
[23:21] In return I will give you 作为酬金 我会给你
[23:24] ten million dollars cash. 一千万美元 现金
[23:33] Listen, before the moon goes down, I got fish to catch. 月亮下去之前 我还要钓鱼
[23:36] – I need you the fuck off my boat. – Ten million dollars, John. -你可以下船了 -一千万美元 约翰
[23:39] Get the fuck off my boat. 滚下我的船
[23:48] I’m at the American Hotel. 我就在美国旅馆
[23:49] Mr. Dill! Mr. Baker Dill! Can I speak to you a moment? 贝克·迪尔先生 我可以跟你说几句吗
[23:55] Mr. Dill! I just need a few minutes of your time. 迪尔先生 我只占用你一点时间
[24:03] Ma’am. Do you know the captain of that boat? 女士 你认识那艘船的船长吗
[24:31] Hey, Constance. 康斯坦丝 你好
[24:33] – What are you doing up here? – Looking for my damn cat. -你在这做什么 -找我的猫
[24:38] Front pocket. 前面口袋
[24:42] I’m allowed inside? 我可以进去吗
[24:43] Only if you wipe your feet. Thank you, ma’am. 先把鞋底擦干净 谢谢了 女士
[24:52] – I hear you got lucky last night. – Yeah, sure did. -我听说你昨晚挺走运 -是啊
[24:54] Three swordfish over 50 pound. 800 bucks. 三条剑鱼 50多磅 赚了800刀
[24:58] Plus cut out the cheeks for breakfast. You want some? 我还切下了些脸颊肉做早餐 你要来点吗
[25:02] They say she looks like some kind of model. 他们说她看起来像模特一样
[25:04] Who? 谁
[25:06] Consuela said the lady 康斯薇拉说那位女士说
[25:08] said her husband’s coming here to catch tuna. 她的丈夫要来钓金枪鱼
[25:10] Doesn’t anyone around here do any work they’re paid to do? 这儿的人是不是都光站着不干活
[25:13] Is that why she came to see you? – Yep. -这就是她来见你的原因吗 -是的
[25:16] – Are you going to take him out? – Nope. -你要带他出海吗 -不
[25:19] – Where are you going? – To take a shower. -你要去哪 -洗个澡
[25:44] You’re selfish, you fucking bitch. You always have to go in. 你这个自私的贱人 你总是这样
[25:47] Dad. There’s something I need you to do. 爸爸 我需要你做些事
[26:56] Don’t you fucking dare. You show me no fucking gratitude. 你敢 你给我放尊重些
[27:42] Patrick? 帕特里克
[27:48] Is that you? 是你吗
[28:55] Frank. God. 弗兰克 天啊
[29:00] Rolled in a day early, baby. 早一天过来了 宝贝
[29:01] But there were no flights today. 但今天没有航班啊
[29:06] I rented a Learjet. 我租了一架飞机
[29:08] I had to come and get you. 我得过来见你
[29:11] Let’s get this fucking show on the road, huh? 开始我们的巡回演出吧
[29:16] I paid a fucking jet for this, so let’s… let’s lose the robe. 我花了大价钱租了飞机的 脱衣服吧
[29:23] Turn around. 转过去
[29:25] Nice and slow. 慢慢地
[29:33] Oh, yeah. 好的
[29:40] Okay. 好的
[29:53] What’s this? 这是什么
[29:57] Just a little scratch. 小抓痕而已
[30:00] A little scratch, huh? 小抓痕
[30:02] Playing with a cat maybe? 大概和猫一起玩了
[30:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:10] You don’t know. 你不知道
[30:12] Okay. 好
[30:29] Man of the moment. Your ears burning? 风云人物 什么风把你吹来了
[30:31] I’ve come to settle up, Lois. 我是来付欠款的 洛伊丝
[30:33] Well, if you want my opinion, I didn’t think she was so special. 依我看来 她没什么特别的
[30:37] Parading right there on the quay with some big hat and shades 戴着一顶大帽子在码头上晃悠
[30:39] like it’s 90 degrees. 跟气温三十多度似的
[30:41] I owe you for 20 spoons, hooks and a thousand yards of line. 我欠你20个匙子 鱼钩和三千英尺的鱼线
[30:45] That’s 25 dollars. 一共25刀
[30:47] And her husband. Man. 还有她的丈夫 我的天
[30:49] Her husband arrived on a jet decorated like a cake. 坐着一架装饰得像蛋糕一样的喷射机过来的
[30:53] Consuela says he came early to surprise her. 康斯薇拉说他提前到了 要给她惊喜
[30:55] Gave Carlos 150 for finding champagne at 10am. 给卡洛斯150刀 让他大早上十点找香槟
[30:58] A dozen regular sevens 一打普通7号线
[31:00] and a couple of feathers as well, will you? 还要些羽毛 可以吗
[31:03] Going after swordfish again? 又要去捕剑鱼了
[31:05] Guess you gotta pay the bills now that Duke’s gone. 杜克走了 我猜你现在可以付得起账单了吧
[31:08] Poor old Duke. He’s got himself some day work up at the boatyard. 可怜的老杜克 他在船厂找了些白天的工作
[31:12] Poor old Duke. 可怜的老杜克
[31:14] You shouldn’t have blamed his wife for your bad luck. 你不应该因为自己运气坏而怪他的亡妻
[31:16] I don’t. Blame your damn hooks. Two cedars. 我没有 怪的是你的破鱼钩 两条香柏杆
[31:19] – For tuna? – What else? -要钓金枪鱼吗 -还有什么
[31:22] Swordfish at night, tuna in the day. When are you gonna sleep? 晚上剑鱼 白天金枪鱼 你什么时候睡觉
[31:25] When I’ve bought my boat from the bank. 等我把船从银行买下的时候
[31:27] Nine dollars. 9刀
[31:28] Then I’m gonna sail away 然后我就要开着船
[31:30] to somewhere where nobody knows your business. 去一个没人任何人知道我的地方
[31:35] What name are you gonna use there? 那时候你打算用什么名字
[31:39] Consuela says the big guy beat her with his hands and his belt. 康斯薇拉说那个人用手和皮带打了她
[31:44] Hour and a half. She didn’t make a sound. 整整一个半小时 她一声没吭
[31:50] Miami is some strange place, right? 迈阿密是个怪地方 是吧
[31:54] Yep. 是啊
[31:56] There was some skinny guy from Fontaine looking for you. 有个方丹公司的瘦子找你
[31:59] He left you his card. 他留下了名片
[32:04] 方丹公司 船舶渔具 里德·米勒
[32:09] Captain. My wife says you’re being a little difficult. 船长 我的妻子说你有些难约
[32:13] Well, as explained to your wife last night, 就跟昨晚和你妻子解释的一样
[32:16] I don’t have a first mate right now. 我现在没有大副了
[32:18] And by law I’m not allowed to take tourists out alone. 按照法律 我不能独自一人带游客出海
[32:21] The law, huh? Funny you should say that. 法律 你居然说法律
[32:23] Cause ain’t seen any law around here 我离开迈阿密之后
[32:24] that’d cost more than ten bucks since left Miami. 没看出来这里有任何法律不能花十块钱摆平
[32:27] I can’t afford to lose my licence. 我担不起吊销执照的风险
[32:29] Take the cock out of your mouth. 别瞎哔哔了
[32:30] Four years in a line I won the Bermuda Yellow Fin Tournament. 连续四年百慕达黄鳍金枪鱼锦标赛我都赢了
[32:33] 54, 70, 73 and a 56 pounds. 分别是54 70 73和56磅
[32:37] Well, your proficiency does not alter the regulations. 你的熟练度并不会改变规矩
[32:40] My proficiency. Jesus, he talks like a fucking college professor. 我的熟练度 天 他讲话跟大学教授一样
[32:49] My wife, my beautiful wife, she arranged this trip. 我的妻子 美丽的妻子 计划了这次旅行
[32:53] She sat up on the fucking internet night after night, 她每晚坐在电脑前做功课
[32:56] typing away to find the perfect boat to make this trip perfect, 想为这次完美的旅行找一条完美的船
[33:00] because she wants it to be perfect, perfect for me. 因为她想要他尽善尽美 为了我
[33:04] Now, myself, well, I’d say a 现在 我自己得说
[33:05] son of a bitch runs a bucket same as any other, 你这破船跟其他人没什么两样
[33:08] and I’d fly to some other island. 我可以飞去其他的岛
[33:10] But I don’t got time. I only got two days. 但我没有时间了 我只有两天
[33:14] So, let’s be here at seven, 所以我们明早七点碰面
[33:16] just me, you and the motherfucking tuna. 就你我和破金枪鱼
[33:19] I already told you, it’s not worth the risk. 我跟你说过 这不值得我冒险
[33:22] I’m not gonna do it. – Please think about it, Mr. Dill. -不会去的 -拜托再考虑下 迪尔先生
[33:26] It’s okay, honey. 没关系 宝贝
[33:29] Every man has his price. 每个人心里都有个价格
[33:31] Tomorrow at 7am I’m gonna be here. So should you. 明天早上七点 我会来这 你也必须到
[33:43] Mr. Dill! 迪尔先生
[33:46] Damn it. Damn it. Mr. Dill! 该死 该死 迪尔先生
[33:57] There’s something wrong. 有些不对劲
[33:59] There appears to be a 好像跟我的计划
[34:00] 20-second discrepancy in my allotted schedule. 有20秒的出入
[34:08] Two nights in a row. The moon change your luck? 连着两晚都有收获 月亮改变了你的运气吗
[34:11] I’d say 110 pounds. 我猜这有110磅
[34:13] And they’re billfish? 这是尖嘴鱼
[34:15] Say 800 dollars? 800刀怎么样
[34:18] Yesterday when you came in with the swordfish, 昨天你带着一条剑鱼回来
[34:20] I thought at last Baker Dill has seen sense. 我以为贝克·迪尔总算想通了
[34:26] But hear from Lois you bought new cedars. 但听洛伊丝说你买了新的香柏竿
[34:29] So even though you’re making money on night fish, 所以即使晚上补鱼让你入账
[34:32] you’re still going out after that fish that’s in your head. 你还是要去追着脑子里那条鱼不放
[34:35] You do know it’s just in your head, right? 你知道他只存在你的脑子里 对吧
[34:37] Well, hell, yeah. That’s why gotta get him out of there. 所以我得把他抓出来啊
[34:41] And yesterday there was some skinny guy out of Fontaine. 然后昨天方丹公司有个瘦子
[34:46] Got here right after you left. 刚好在你走之后来了
[34:54] What are you doing all the way down here, kitty cat? 你一路跑这里来做什么 小猫咪
[34:58] I’ll take you home, collect my reward. 我要带你回家领赏了
[35:16] In a hurry today? 今天有些赶啊
[35:18] I need to be on the ocean before ten. 我需要在十点前到达海上
[35:22] So tell me the truth, Dill. You knew her before, right? 跟我说实话 迪尔 你之前认识她对吗
[35:27] – I hear she needs to be saved. – Yeah? -我听到她说需要被拯救 -嗯
[35:31] He gets drunk, beats her up. 他喝醉酒 会家暴她
[35:36] You don’t treat me badly. 你不会这样对我
[35:38] We just lean on each other a little. 我们只是稍微相互依靠着
[35:41] I give you cash when the fish don’t bite 如果鱼不咬勾 我给你钱
[35:44] and you find my cat when they do. 如果咬的话 你要找到我的猫
[35:47] Catch the cat for Constance. 把康斯坦丝的猫抓回来
[35:52] Okay, Dill, say fate gave you the choice. 迪尔 要是上天给你选择
[35:54] You can get the lady 要么你可以跟那个女的在一起
[35:55] or you can catch that tuna that’s in your head. 要么你可以钓到你脑子里的那条金枪鱼
[35:59] Which one would you choose? 你会选哪个
[36:14] Another beautiful day on Plymouth Island. 今天的普利茅斯岛又是美好的一天
[36:16] Tuna, albacore, swords, ready to catch. Clear blue sky. 准备好去捕金枪鱼和剑鱼 一片晴空万里
[36:21] One little thing, if you have a boat, 还有件小事 如果你有条船
[36:23] and, man, of course you have a boat, 当然你肯定是有了
[36:24] maybe, just maybe, that rare thing, storm is coming. 也许 只是也许 罕见的暴风雨要来了
[36:29] Dill, the rich guy is aboard your boat 迪尔 那个有钱人已经登船
[36:32] already strapped into the shotgun chair, 已经系好安全带坐在钓竿前
[36:34] drinking champagne from a bucket of bait ice. 正用放饵料的冰桶冰香槟喝呢
[36:36] Yeah, well, unstrap him. 好吧 那就让他解开滚
[36:37] And they say he drew ten thousand in cash from the Mercantile. 有人看到他从商业银行取了一万现金
[36:40] I guess you want a piece of the action, huh? 我猜你是想要分一杯羹
[36:42] You listen to me. Consuela heard the guy say to his wife 听着 康斯薇拉听到那个人跟他妻子说
[36:45] that he was going to offer you the whole ten grand, 他要给你那一万现金
[36:48] that he was going to do it to prove a point, 他想证明一个观点
[36:50] to prove that some little fucking guy can’t say no. 证明你这种小混子不会拒绝这笔钱
[36:52] – Yeah? So what? – So I need the money. -那又怎样 -我需要这钱
[36:56] You need the money. We take him out, let him fish. 你也需要钱 我们带他出海 让他钓鱼
[36:59] I’ll take two, you take eight. The Serenity needs an overhaul. 我拿两千 你拿八千 宁静号需要检修
[37:03] My granddaughter needs money for the next semester. 我孙女下学期上学也需要钱
[37:05] Why would I take you out, Duke? You’re bad luck. 为什么要带你出海 杜克 你会带来霉运
[37:09] No, no. Constance told me the real reason you fired me. 不 康斯坦斯跟我说了你解雇我的真正原因
[37:13] Pity is worse than a fist in the face. 可怜我比迎面打我一拳还糟
[37:16] I’m not begging you, Baker Dill, I’m just telling you. 我不是在求你 贝克·迪尔 我只是在告诉你
[37:20] When life offers you an 如果生活给了你一个
[37:21] opportunity like this, you have to take it. 这样的机会 你必须要抓住他
[37:35] Okay. 好吧
[37:38] But you stay close to me today, Duke. You hear me? 但你今天要紧跟着我 杜克 听到了吗
[37:42] I need you to deliver me from temptation. 我需要你帮我远离诱惑
[37:46] – Temptation? What temptation? – You don’t need to know. -诱惑 什么诱惑 -你不需要知道
[37:59] John. My husband’s offering ten thousand dollars. 约翰 我丈夫出价一万美元
[38:03] This is Plymouth. I already know. 普利茅斯是小地方 我已经知道了
[38:07] You gonna take him? 你会带他出海吗
[38:09] Yep. I’m gonna take him out. That’s it. 是的 我会带他出海 仅此而已
[38:15] My first mate Duke will be on board with me. 我的大副杜克会跟我一起登船
[38:18] We will fish until the sun sets and then return. 我们会钓到太阳下山 然后就回来
[38:25] All three of us. 我们三个
[38:26] Then we’ll go back 那我们就会一起回家
[38:28] and Patrick will hear the key in the door. 帕特里克会听到开门的钥匙声
[38:32] And then on it goes and on. The three of us. 然后一切照旧 我们三个
[38:37] I know you think about him all the time. I know you do, Dill. 我知道你一直很想他 我知道 迪尔
[38:40] You talk to him… 你跟他说了
[38:44] about catching a particular fish. 要钓到一条特别的鱼
[38:50] He hears you through his computer screen. 他从他的电脑屏幕可以听到你说话
[38:54] Captain? 船长
[38:56] The gentleman has brought hard liquor aboard. 那位先生带了烈酒上船
[38:59] That’s against the rules, right? 那是违反规矩的 对吗
[39:01] It’s okay, Duke. The rules have changed. 没事的 杜克 规矩变了
[39:08] It’s true. 是真的
[39:11] He hears you every time you talk to him. 你每次跟他说话他都能听到
[39:14] You are connected. 你们有心灵感应
[39:18] John? 约翰
[39:54] – Take a look, Dill. – Yeah, saw him earlier. -看啊 迪尔 -我之前看到他了
[39:58] He was circling right over the harbour. 他在港口上方盘旋
[40:00] A frigate? Frigate don’t fly over land. 军舰鸟吗 军舰鸟不会飞过陆地
[40:04] I know. It’s the damnedest thing. 我知道 所以才很惊奇
[40:06] Like the son of a bitch was coming to collect me. 就好像那混蛋要来收拾我一样
[40:10] Frigate don’t fly over land, Dill. 军舰鸟不会飞过陆地 迪尔
[40:12] You must have been mistaken. 你一定看错了
[40:14] There’s some weird stuff going on right now. 一些奇怪的事情正在发生
[40:31] How do you guys live in a town with only one fucking bar? 镇上只有他妈的一家酒吧 你们怎么过的
[40:34] The Rope’s not so bad. 缆绳酒吧还不错
[40:36] It used to be called the Hope & Anchor. 以前叫”希望与锚”
[40:39] Then old Jack decided 后来老杰克觉得
[40:40] there wasn’t much hope to be had in Plymouth, 反正普利茅斯也没多少希望在
[40:43] so he changed ‘hope’ to ‘rope’. 他就把”希望”改成了”缆绳”
[40:46] Lots of rope in Plymouth. Enough to hang yourself. 普利茅斯遍地缆绳 足够上吊的
[40:48] Isn’t that right, Dill? 你说对吗 迪尔
[40:50] Is that right? 是吗
[40:52] Maybe we should throw out some bait, huh? 也许我们该投些饵料
[40:54] Come on, let’s fucking chum the waters. 快点 把饵料都投进水里
[40:59] What do you guys do for girls in this town? 镇上都去哪里找姑娘
[41:04] – You, what do you do? – Not much. -你 找吗 -不怎么找
[41:08] Not much, no? What about you, Dull? 不怎么找 你呢 达尔
[41:11] It’s kind of a small island. 这里不过是个小岛
[41:13] The guy at the hotel says in the poor part of town, 酒店的人说镇子比较穷的那片儿
[41:16] down by the commercial harbour, 就商业港口那边
[41:18] you got little girls who 只要十美元
[41:18] take it right in the ass for ten bucks a pop. 就能爆一个小姑娘的菊
[41:22] Right? 是吗
[41:25] You know anything about that? 你们知道这事儿吗
[41:28] I wouldn’t know anything about that, sir. 我才不会知道这样的事 先生
[41:30] Yeah. 是啊
[41:32] Well, I’m gonna fucking head up there tonight 我他妈今晚一定要去那儿
[41:33] and grab myself some of that ten-dollar ass. 给我自己找点儿十美元的屁股
[41:39] You don’t have kids, do you, Mr. Zariakas? 你没有孩子吧 扎里亚卡斯先生
[41:44] No. 没有
[41:47] My wife’s got this son from a previous fuck-up, though. 不过我老婆跟她那个混蛋前夫有一个儿子
[41:51] Creepy little fuck. 让人毛骨悚然的小混蛋
[41:52] Open the door. Patrick, open the door. 开门 帕特里克 开门
[41:55] Come on, just wanna talk. 快 我们谈谈
[41:56] You know, I try. I really fucking do. 知道吗 我真他妈的努力了
[41:59] I say, ‘Come on, kid, let’s go outside.’ 我说”走吧 孩子 我们出去玩儿”
[42:01] ‘Let’s toss a football around. Let’s play some football like men.’ “随意玩玩橄榄球 像个男人一样”
[42:04] But he just sits there staring at his computer screen 但他每天都坐在那儿盯着电脑屏幕
[42:07] like he’s staring out a window all day fucking long 有时他好像就一整天在那儿盯着窗户外看
[42:09] with the curtains closed. 可窗帘却拉着
[42:11] Get out here. Have a fucking talk to me like a man. 快出来 他妈的像个男人一样跟我聊聊
[42:13] He’s got a maths teacher who thinks he’s a genius. 他的数学老师说他是个天才
[42:17] That fucking genius can’t even screw a bell on a bike. 那个该死的天才连给自行车按车铃都不会
[42:19] Goddamn it! You open the door, you little prick. 该死 你快点儿开门 小混蛋
[42:24] One day I grab him, I throw him off his chair, 一天我拉着他 把他从椅子上拽起来
[42:26] I wanna see what he’s doing. 我想看看他在干什么
[42:29] You know, I’m thinking whatever, 你知道 我想无非是
[42:30] porn, ninjas, stealing cars. 看色情杂志 忍者 或是怎么偷车
[42:33] You know what this little fucking retard’s doing? 你知道这个该死的小白痴在干什么吗
[42:36] Catching fish. 钓鱼
[42:39] He’s got this whole world. 他有这么一个游戏世界
[42:42] And there’s this guy on a boat and he’s catching fish. 有一个人在船上 他在一直钓鱼
[42:50] I said, ‘How the fuck can you do the same thing all day long?’ 我说”你他妈怎么能整天做相同的事”
[42:52] And you know what he said to me? 你知道他跟我说什么吗
[42:58] – If didn’t catch fish all day… – If didn’t catch fish all day… -如果我不每天钓鱼 -如果我不每天钓鱼
[43:01] If didn’t catch fish all day, I’d find a way to kill you. 如果我不每天钓鱼 我就会想办法杀了你
[43:08] I swear to fucking God, that’s what he said to me. 我他妈发誓 他就是这么跟我说的
[43:12] Creepy little fuck. 让人毛骨悚然的小混蛋
[43:13] I’ll find a fucking hole for him one day. 总有一天我要把他办了
[43:16] Why would your son wanna kill you, Mr. Zariakas? 为什么你儿子想杀了你 扎里亚卡斯先生
[43:20] How the fuck would I know? 我他妈怎么知道
[43:26] What the fuck is it to you, Dull? 跟你有他妈什么关系 达尔
[43:28] Maybe you can give me the name of that street 不如你给我说说那些港口小妓女
[43:30] those little harbour red-asses are on. 都在哪条街上
[43:33] The guy at the hotel said there’s only one cop in town 酒店的人说镇上只有一名警察
[43:35] and he’s gone away for the weekend, 他周末还不在
[43:36] so I can do whatever the fuck want. 所以我他妈可以为所欲为
[43:44] Yeah, there’s no law in Plymouth right now. 是啊 现在普利茅斯没有法制
[43:53] Hey, give me that fucking rod. Come on. 把那该死的鱼竿给我 快
[43:55] – Alright, come on, give it here. – No, it’s just a shark. -好了 快 给我 -不 只是条鲨鱼
[44:00] I don’t give a fuck. Give the rod to me. 我他妈不在乎 把鱼竿给我
[44:02] I’m gonna cut him loose and let him ride. 我还是把他放了吧 让他走
[44:04] It’s a shark. You said you wanted tuna. 是鲨鱼 你说你想要金枪鱼的
[44:06] Give me the fucking rod. Come on, clip me in. 他妈的快把钓竿给我 快 给我带上竿托
[44:07] Duke, get the bucket. 杜克 把竿托拿来
[44:10] – What are we looking at? – 450 pound great white. -钓到的是什么 -两百千克的大白鲨
[44:13] Enough to give you a buzz maybe. That’s what you want, right? 足够让你兴奋一下了 不是你正想要的吗
[44:15] I can do that. Come on, plug me in, baby. 我可以的 快 给我连上
[44:18] We gotta attach the reel. 我们得先固定轮子
[44:22] Fuck! 该死
[44:26] Hey, give me a hand, man. Jesus Christ. 快帮我一下 上帝啊
[45:05] Hey, baby! 宝贝
[45:06] You see what Daddy caught? A big fucking shark. 看老爹今天钓到什么了 他妈的一条大鲨鱼
[45:09] Now, honey, swear tomorrow I’m gonna get you a big fat tuna. 亲爱的 我发誓明天给你钓一条大金枪鱼
[45:13] Or some fucking heads are gonna roll. 不然某些混蛋就要丢了工作了
[45:15] Come on, a kiss for Daddy? 来吧 亲老爹一下
[45:19] You going out again tomorrow? 你们明天还出海吗
[45:20] Yeah, baby, I got to. I gotta show these boys. 是啊宝贝 我得出 我要给他们看看
[45:22] They’re all set up for fucking sharks. 他们已经知道怎么钓鲨鱼了
[45:24] Tomorrow show ’em how to catch tuna. 明天要教他们怎么钓金枪鱼
[45:26] Hey, school for you tomorrow, Captain Dull. 明天教你啊 达尔船长
[45:29] – You’re the boss. – Fucking’ a I’m the boss. -你是老板 -他妈的我就是老板
[45:32] I’m gonna wash my hands, okay? You pay the guy. 我去洗个手 你付钱吧
[45:34] Watch his eyes pop out of his fucking head. 看他看到钱后眼睛都吓掉的样子吧
[45:47] So, tomorrow. 所以 明天
[45:52] Pay me another ten, we do the same thing again tomorrow. 给我一万 明天我们再来一次
[45:55] – John… – We fish, we come back. -约翰 -我们钓鱼 然后回来
[45:57] You spent one day with him. I have had ten years. 你只跟他相处一天 我却相处了十年
[45:59] Karen, you got the money. 凯伦 你有钱
[46:01] Go to Europe. Go anywhere. 去欧洲 去任何你想去的地方
[46:03] Just keep that fucking animal away from my son. 让那个该死的畜生离我儿子远点儿
[46:05] And have him hunt us? Him? Come on. 给他理由追踪我们 他 算了吧
[46:07] Honey, fucking blood everywhere here! 亲爱的 到处都他妈是血
[46:12] John… 约翰
[46:13] The ten million is dirty money. It’s in cash. It’s yours. 那一千万是黑钱 现金 都是你的
[46:22] Okay, John, you want the truth? 好吧 约翰 你想知道事实吗
[46:24] Your son wants you to do it. This is his idea. 你的儿子想让你这么做 是他的主意
[46:28] You’re his father. He needs you to do this. 你是他父亲 他需要你做这件事
[46:32] He wants justice. 他想要正义
[46:35] Baby, come on, let’s go up the hotel and get a cocktail. 宝贝 走 我们回酒店喝一杯
[46:39] Early to bed for you boys. School tomorrow. 晚上早点儿睡 明天好好学
[46:41] Tuna. T-U-N-A. 金枪鱼 金 枪 鱼
[46:49] Talk to me about temptation. 跟我说说那个”诱惑”
[47:07] I know you, Dill. 我懂你 迪尔
[47:10] The way you looked at him. The way you looked at her. 你看他的样子 更别提你看她的样子
[47:14] You knew her before. 你以前认识她
[47:16] Yeah. More than that. 是啊 不止认识
[47:20] What happened? 发生了什么
[47:23] I went away to war. 我去参战
[47:26] War fucked me up. 战争毁了我
[47:31] I came back and she was with him. 我回去后 她就跟他在一起了
[47:37] Except I didn’t really ever come back. 不过我也没真的回去
[47:44] What about that kid he was talking about? 他说的那个孩子是怎么回事
[47:47] You know, Duke, you remember when hired you, 杜克 你还记得我雇你时
[47:49] I made rules about discussing the past. 定过不谈过往的规矩吗
[47:52] I’m not talking about the past. I’m talking about today, on deck. 我没在说过去 我是说今天 在船上
[47:56] I’ve spent so long on boats with you, I can hear you thinking. 我跟你一起在船上太久 我知道你想什么
[48:00] So that ‘kid from a previous fuck-up’ is yours? 所以那个”混蛋前夫的儿子”是你的
[48:06] And how much did she offer you to kill her husband? 她给你多少钱杀了她丈夫
[48:22] Who’s crazy now, huh? 到底谁疯了啊
[48:24] Dill, even if that bastard deserves it. 迪尔 就算那混蛋该死
[48:27] Even if Lieutenant Gonzalez won’t raise a finger. 就算冈萨雷斯警长不闻不问
[48:30] There’s right and wrong, heaven and hell. 对错仍在 地狱天堂
[48:33] You know, Duke, you made two grand today. 杜克 你今天挣了两千
[48:36] I think it’s best you go find someplace safe to put it. 我想你还是找个安全地方放起来吧
[48:38] – What about tomorrow? – What about tomorrow? -那明天呢 -明天怎么
[48:41] This will blow over by morning. You know it. 这暴风雨明早就会停 你知道的
[48:45] So tell me about tomorrow. 跟我说说明天
[48:46] Am I hired to come along or are you going out with him alone? 是继续雇我一起出海还是你要跟他单独去
[48:50] – I’ll sleep on it. – I doubt you’ll sleep. -我睡觉时想 -我才不信你会睡觉
[48:56] There is a God, Dill. 举头三尺有神明 迪尔
[48:59] And you’re a good man. 你是一个好人
[49:02] Catch the fish in your head. That is the rule. 钓到你想钓的那条鱼 这是规矩
[49:06] Do not kill the man. 别杀那个人
[50:07] You fucking hear me? Sit the fuck down. 你他妈听见我说什么了吗 给我他妈的坐下
[50:09] Dad! 爸
[50:20] My poor sweet kitty. 可怜的小猫咪
[50:50] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[50:51] He went looking around the commercial harbour. 他去商业港那边寻欢了
[50:54] John? 约翰
[50:56] All these years I never stopped thinking about you. 这些年我一直没有停止想你
[51:00] Look. 看
[51:03] You put it on my finger when I was 16. You remember? 我十六岁时你给我带上了它 还记得吗
[51:07] Outside the Fix in the parking lot. 就在菲克斯商店外的停车场
[51:10] I kept it. It’s the same one. Brass. 我一直留着 是同一个 黄铜的
[51:14] You took it from the burner on the stove of your dad’s boat. 你从你爸爸船上的炉子上拿下来的
[51:19] No. That’s just some old ring you found. 这就是你随便找的旧戒指
[51:23] No. 不是
[51:26] You said, 你说过
[51:28] “With this stupid ring, I thee wed, baby.” “戴上这枚戒指 你我完婚”
[51:33] I remember it word for word. And then you laughed. 我记得一清二楚 然后你笑了
[51:37] I kept it. 我一直留着
[51:40] I wear it when I’m alone. 独自一人时我就会戴上
[51:46] You remember that night? We went to the bridge. 你还记得那晚吗 我们去了桥下
[51:51] You were fishing. 你当时在钓鱼
[51:53] Eels and jacks. 钓鳗鱼和杰克鱼
[51:55] Then… 然后
[51:58] you said I was finally old enough. 你说我够年纪了
[52:02] First time for me. 我的第一次
[52:07] First time ever. 真正的第一次
[52:11] If we could go back to that bridge that night, 如果我们可以回到那一晚 回那桥上
[52:15] would you go? 你会去吗
[52:18] What do you mean? No war. No fuck-up. 你什么意思 没有战争 没有烦心事
[52:22] No body parts laying around in the sand. 没有沙地里的残肢断臂
[52:24] – My arms, my fucking hands. – John. -我的胳膊和手 -约翰
[52:32] I loved you even after you were gone. 你离开以后 我依然爱着你
[52:40] Listen up. 你听仔细了
[52:41] Before this gets any crazier, here’s the deal. 避免情况变的更疯狂 先说好
[52:47] I will take him out tomorrow. 我明天会带他出海
[52:49] He will drink. He will fall overboard. 他会喝酒 然后从船上掉下去
[52:52] Sharks will get to eat 鲨鱼吃顿饱饭
[52:54] and I will get ten million in cash. 我拿一千万现金
[52:57] Afterwards will go somewhere, 然后你要
[52:59] you will bring my son to me 让我见我的儿子
[53:02] and then we’ll see what happens. 然后再看情况
[53:04] But don’t you bullshit me about love. 但你休想拿爱情糊弄我
[53:08] I’m doing this for him, Patrick, my son. 我这是为了我的儿子 帕特里克
[53:10] You and me are not part of the deal. 跟你我都没有关系
[53:13] Okay. Okay. 行
[53:15] People don’t change. 本性难移
[53:21] Then I’m still the girl at the bridge. 我依然是当年在桥下的女孩
[54:35] We’re both destroyed, right? 我们都伤的很深 对吗
[54:38] Both damaged. 支离破碎
[54:39] Both damaged in different places. 但伤的不一样
[55:36] That’s it. 到此为止
[55:39] I beat him. I win. 我打败他了 我赢了
[55:45] Make sure you don’t get him there till noon tomorrow. 明天中午之前不要让他到船上
[55:47] I’ll take him out on the ebb. 我在退潮时带他出海
[55:50] When the water’s high, I’ll do it. 水涨到最高的时候 我就动手
[55:52] Then the current will take away what the sharks leave behind. 洋流会把鲨鱼吃剩下的带走
[56:24] Your mother says you can hear me when talk to you. 你妈说你能听见我对你说的话
[56:27] How can that be, huh? It makes no sense. 这怎么可能 完全不可能
[56:30] Because you never know with her. 因为你根本不了解她
[56:32] Opportunity’s all around her. 她身边都是机会
[56:35] It pours off her like rain. 和下雨一样往外冒
[56:39] We’re gonna do this, just you and me, tomorrow. Yeah. 我们明天动手 只有你和我
[56:45] Then maybe you can open the goddamn curtains and step outside. 然后你可以拉开帘子 不用再躲藏
[57:01] Mr.Dill. It’s quite a bit unpleasant out here. 迪尔先生 这里的天气很不好
[57:08] Can we go inside? 我们能进去谈吗
[57:13] My name is Reid Miller. From Fontaine. 我是里德·米勒 方丹公司的
[57:16] The boat and fishing tackle suppliers. 船舶渔具供货商
[57:19] I am a technical representative and head of regional sales 我是技术部门代表
[57:21] in the latitudes that include Plymouth. 并负责普利茅斯地区的销售事宜
[57:25] – May come in and talk to you? – It’s 2: 30 in the morning. -我能和你进去说话吗 -现在是凌晨两点半
[57:28] You’re out at sea mostly. I keep missing you. 你大部分时间都在海上 老是找不到你
[57:31] By a bigger margin every time. 你在海上的时间越来越长
[57:33] But with the storm keeping you ashore, 但是暴雨之下你没法出海
[57:35] I thought I’d take my opportunity. 我就想抓住机会
[57:39] What I have in my hands may change your life 我手里的东西可能会改变你的人生
[57:41] and give you the one thing you’ve always wanted. 让你得到你最渴望的东西
[57:44] That sounds great, Reid, 听起来很好 里德
[57:46] but I’ve got kind of a big day tomorrow. 但是我明天工作量挺重的
[57:49] Yes, Mr. Dill. I know all about your big day. 对 迪尔先生 我了解明天对你很重要
[57:54] And I think you should hear what I have to say. 我认为你应该听一下我的话
[58:13] Have a seat. 请坐
[58:22] Can I get you something? 你要点什么
[58:25] – Bigger hands. – What’s that? -更大的手 -什么玩意
[58:28] Bigger hands. 更大的手
[58:31] Whenever I’m around fishermen, I wish I had bigger hands. 和渔民在一起时 我就希望自己的手能大一些
[58:34] Now, listen, man, what the fuck do you want? 你到底想要什么
[58:38] Mr. Dill, inside this suitcase… 迪尔先生 在这个公文箱里
[58:42] Don’t tell me you’re gonna try and sell me fishing tackle. 别告诉我你要给我推销渔具
[58:44] – Yes. Yes, I am. – At 2:30 in the morning? -就是渔具 -在凌晨两点半的时候
[58:47] As I say, you’re often at sea. 我说过了 你经常出海
[58:49] The electrical storm is my only opportunity. 风暴就是我唯一的机会
[58:52] Now, listen. I’m a man who can appreciate persistence. 听好 我这人很欣赏毅力
[58:54] – With me it’s a fish. – With me it’s you. -比如鱼的毅力 -我很欣赏你的毅力
[59:02] Okay. Here’s what you’re gonna do, little man. 好了 接下来要这样 小个子
[59:06] I’m gonna pour you a nip, 我给你倒点酒
[59:09] gonna keep the cold off of you. 暖暖身子
[59:10] Then you’re gonna get the fuck out of here 然后你给我滚蛋
[59:12] and go back where you came from. 从哪来滚回哪去
[59:13] I got an early start in the morning. 我早上开工很早
[59:15] Actually, tomorrow you don’t sail until midday. 实际上 你明天到中午才会出海
[59:20] That is to say, low tide is noon, 正午时会退潮
[59:21] and as a rule you sail at low tide. 按惯例 你在退潮时出海
[59:29] You know a lot about me, don’t you? 你挺了解我的
[59:31] Yes. Almost everything. 清清楚楚
[59:52] Drink up. 喝了
[1:00:11] What’s in the case? 箱子里是什么
[1:00:14] This, Mr. Dill… 迪尔先生
[1:00:18] is the all-new Fontaine marine sonic fish finder. 这是方丹公司全新的海上声呐探鱼器
[1:00:25] – A fish finder? – It uses sub aquatic sonar signals. -找鱼的机器 -他利用水下声呐信号
[1:00:28] I know what a fucking fish finder is. 我知道探鱼器是什么
[1:00:29] – But, Mr. Dill… – Let me see that card again. -但是 -我再看看你的名片
[1:00:39] Is this a joke? The guys at the Rope put you up to this? 开玩笑吗 缆绳酒吧的人让你来的
[1:00:43] It’s no joke. We are prepared to give you this model, 不是玩笑 我们要把这台机器交给你
[1:00:45] the Fontaine White Wave, 方丹白波
[1:00:47] free of charge for one week. A trial. 免费试用一周
[1:00:50] Perhaps you could try it out tomorrow. 也许你明天可以试试
[1:00:57] What’s so special about tomorrow? 明天有什么特别的
[1:01:01] Mr. Dill, all I can say is I am a representative of Fontaine 迪尔先生 我只能说我代表方丹公司
[1:01:07] and they really want you to catch the fish. 他们很想让你抓到那条鱼
[1:01:17] And I want you to take this piece of equipment on trial. 我想让你带上这台试用机器
[1:01:24] Just take the fish finder and try it, 带上这台机器试一下
[1:01:28] and it will work, I promise you. 一定有用 我保证
[1:01:32] I am the rules. 我就是规矩
[1:01:39] You’re the what? 你是什么
[1:01:43] Those are the rules. 这就是规矩
[1:01:51] You said you knew something about tomorrow. 你说你知道明天的事
[1:01:56] What do you know? 你知道什么
[1:02:01] Mr. Dill, please just decide to catch the fish. 迪尔先生 请你只捕鱼
[1:02:07] Don’t kill that man. 不要杀人
[1:02:10] Don’t what? 不要干啥
[1:02:12] I really shouldn’t drink. 我不该喝酒的
[1:02:13] I can’t say any more. I have to go. 我不能多说了 我得走了
[1:02:16] Who the fuck are you? 你是什么人
[1:02:22] You’re gonna tell me what you know about tomorrow, 你要告诉我你知道多少明天的事
[1:02:25] and if you don’t, you’re not gonna see it. 要是不说 你就活不到明天
[1:02:30] Mr. Dill, if you have to kill me, then kill me, 迪尔先生 如果你要杀我 那就动手吧
[1:02:36] but I am just playing my part in the game. 我只是游戏中的棋子而已
[1:02:39] What game? What fucking game? 什么游戏 什么他妈的游戏
[1:02:47] This game. 这场游戏
[1:02:50] Don’t you get it? Someone made the whole thing up. 你不明白吗 有人在幕后操纵
[1:02:53] …fucking me. You and the fucking kid. 他妈的 你和那个该死的孩子
[1:02:55] All of this. 这一切
[1:03:02] Plymouth Island is a game. 普利茅斯岛就是一个游戏
[1:03:10] There are lots of games on Plymouth Island. 普利茅斯岛上的游戏多了去了
[1:03:13] Catch the cat. Count the sprats. 抓猫 数鲱鱼
[1:03:16] You get logs and frigate birds and fish finders 你的游戏是航行 军舰鸟 探鱼器
[1:03:19] and bottles of rum. 和酒瓶子
[1:03:20] You see, someone made a world on their computer 有的人在电脑上创造了一整个世界
[1:03:25] so they could play games. 就为了玩游戏
[1:03:31] But his favourite has always been catch the tuna. 但他最喜欢的是捕金枪鱼
[1:03:36] The lighthouse. 灯塔
[1:03:37] Light, dark, one, zero. 光和暗 零和一
[1:03:42] The fundamental process. 基础程序
[1:03:44] The rule is you’ve got to catch a particular fish. 规矩是你要抓住一条特别的鱼
[1:03:47] That rule is your compulsion, 规矩就是你的冲动
[1:03:49] and your compulsion is a rule in a game. 你的冲动只是游戏规矩
[1:03:53] But now it seems the fish is no longer the point. 但现在鱼已经不重要了
[1:03:59] The new game is that you kill a man. 新游戏让你去杀一个人
[1:04:04] I don’t know who the fuck you are, 我不知道你是谁
[1:04:07] but it’s time for you to leave. 但你该走了
[1:04:09] Who the fuck I am is am the rules. 我就是规矩
[1:04:13] And according to the rules, 根据规矩
[1:04:16] on Plymouth Island, no one dies. 普利茅斯岛上不会死人
[1:04:19] It isn’t meant to be that kind of game. 这不是那种游戏
[1:04:25] So, as a representative of the existing programme, 作为现存程序的代表
[1:04:31] my question is, the big question is, 我的问题是
[1:04:37] why has the creator changed the rules? 为什么作者改变了规矩
[1:05:28] 方丹公司 船舶渔具 里德·米勒
[1:06:48] Unless you’ve been living under a rock, 除非你一直住在山洞里
[1:06:50] I think I hardly need to motivate machine 不然你一定知道机器学习
[1:06:52] learning and neural networks to the present… 和神经网络
[1:06:54] We have these complex systems of information relay points 从这些信息中继点构成的复杂系统中
[1:06:58] and from that, consciousness naturally arises. 自然而然地会出现意识
[1:07:03] Good morning. 早上好
[1:07:04] This is Plymouth Radio, 这里是普利茅斯电台
[1:07:06] broadcasting to Plymouth Island and the ocean. 面向普利茅斯岛和大海广播
[1:07:12] Well, the storm’s blown over. 风暴已经过去了
[1:07:13] Where the hell did that come from, right? 风暴到底是从哪来的
[1:07:15] Anyway, I would give you the time, 总之 给大家一些时间
[1:07:17] but you don’t care what time it is. 但反正你们也不在乎
[1:07:20] This is Plymouth… 这里是普利茅斯
[1:07:31] Alright, Patrick. 好了 帕特里克
[1:07:36] I’m gonna kill a man today. 我今天要杀个人
[1:07:41] That’s what you want, right? 你想让我杀人吧
[1:07:44] I’ve just got so many holes in my memory. 我的记忆有很多缺口
[1:07:46] I don’t know what they’re from. The war, the rum. 我不知道是怎么来的 可能是打仗打的 喝酒喝的
[1:07:49] I mean, I don’t even remember how the hell I got here. 我都不记得自己是怎么到这里的
[1:07:54] But I remember you. 但我记得你
[1:07:59] You were three years old. 你当时三岁
[1:08:01] We went fishing. 我们去钓鱼
[1:08:09] We didn’t catch a damn thing. 什么都没钓到
[1:08:12] And I remember I got so mad. 我很生气
[1:08:16] Maybe that’s why you made me like I am, huh? 也许这就是你把我变成这样的原因
[1:08:21] Mad as hell to catch that damn fish. 为了捕鱼疯疯癫癫
[1:08:26] Yeah, but lately I’ve been having this thing in my memory where I… 最近我一直看见这样的记忆
[1:08:33] where I see myself… 我看见自己
[1:08:37] laying dead in the sand. 死掉 躺在沙子里
[1:08:47] Mr. Dill? 迪尔先生
[1:08:50] Remember me? 你还记得我吗
[1:08:54] Samson. 我是萨姆森
[1:08:55] Constance’s kid. 康斯坦丝的儿子
[1:09:00] My mom said you had a job for me. 我妈说你要给我派活
[1:09:02] I quit my job pumping gas in Miami. Here I am. 我之前在迈阿密是加油的 我来了
[1:09:13] Are you okay, Mr. Dill? 你没事吧 迪尔先生
[1:09:17] You did always say I was good around the boat. 你总是说我是在船上能干得很好
[1:09:21] No. I said you were the lucky one. 不对 我说你能带来运气
[1:09:25] The lucky kid. 运气星
[1:09:27] I always thought if got you aboard, I might catch him. 我一直以为如果你在船上 我就能抓到他
[1:09:30] The beast? The big one? 那只野兽 大的
[1:09:32] Yeah, always asked the game to bring you to me, 是啊 我总想让老天把你带到我身边
[1:09:34] and now look at this, out of the blue… here you are. 结果现在 突然间 你就出现了
[1:09:40] You don’t look so good, Mr. Dill. 你看起来不太好 迪尔先生
[1:09:45] I had kind of a strange night. 我度过了一个奇怪的夜晚
[1:09:48] At the old Rope, right? 在缆绳酒吧 对吧
[1:09:51] You sank a few, huh? 你喝了不少吧
[1:09:54] I bought some lures I picked up in Boca Raton. 我带了点在博卡拉顿买的鱼饵
[1:09:57] I don’t need a man today, Samson. 我今天不需要别人 萨姆森
[1:09:59] He changed the rules. 他改了规矩
[1:10:01] He wants me to do it, I’m gonna do it. 他想让我这么干 我会的
[1:10:04] That’s it. 就这样
[1:10:06] But, Mr. Dill, please. 但是 迪尔先生 拜托了
[1:10:18] Perfect day to get out on the ocean, 今天是出海的绝佳日子
[1:10:20] today’s low tide at noon and 25, 今天最低潮将在中午12:15出现
[1:10:22] high tide 2100, 最高潮将在21:00出现
[1:10:24] set fair for a beautiful Plymouth day. 今天的普利茅斯是个美妙的晴天
[1:10:26] So just get out there and catch that damn fish. 就让我们出门钓上那条该死的鱼吧
[1:10:39] Yeah, come on, you son of a bitch. Come on. Come on. 没错 快点 你个混蛋 快点 快点
[1:10:48] Okay, here we go. 好的 来吧
[1:10:58] Baker Dill. Come on in. I got something for you. 贝克·迪尔 进来吧 我有东西给你
[1:11:02] – Yeah? What you got? – It’s a surprise. -是吗 你有什么 -这是个惊喜
[1:11:14] The latest thing. 最新的玩意儿
[1:11:16] Specimen tuna lures that wriggle like a bitch. 金枪鱼饵样品 扭得可带劲儿了
[1:11:20] The latest thing on the Grand Banks. Never fail. 大浅滩上最新的货 绝对有效
[1:11:23] I got tired of seeing 我不想再看到
[1:11:24] your damn face so disappointed all the time. 你老是拉着一张失望透顶的脸了
[1:11:26] So I spoke to the representative from Fontaine. 所以我和方丹公司的代表聊了两句
[1:11:28] The skinny guy? 那个瘦子
[1:11:30] It’s alright, Dill. I know times are hard. 没错 迪尔 我知道现在日子不好过
[1:11:32] You can have those free of charge. 这些你都可以免费拿走
[1:11:34] He’s kind of a strange guy, right? 他有点奇怪 对吧
[1:11:36] He gave them to me for free. A free trial. 他把这些都送我了 说是免费试用品
[1:11:40] Yeah, he… he knew a lot about me. 是啊 他 他知道不少我的事
[1:11:44] – Who? – How do you explain that? -谁 -这你怎么解释
[1:11:46] Explain what? 解释啥
[1:11:52] Say, Lois, you know how in Plymouth 这么说吧 洛伊丝 你知道在普利茅斯
[1:11:54] they like to say everybody knows everything? 大家常说所有人都无所不知对吧
[1:12:01] Now, wouldn’t it be funny 那么 如果说其实真相是大家都一无所知
[1:12:01] if the truth was that nobody knows anything? 是不是会很有意思
[1:12:09] Like where exactly it is that we are. 比如我们到底是在哪里
[1:12:21] Where in the world are we, Lois? 我们究竟是在哪里 洛伊丝
[1:12:29] Dill, well, you have yourself a good day now, 迪尔 你就好好享受今天
[1:12:31] and do what’s right, okay? 做你该做的 好吗
[1:12:32] Yeah, and what’s that? 是啊 我该做什么呢
[1:12:35] Go catch that fish, Dill. 去钓上那条鱼 迪尔
[1:13:01] Fontaine Boat & Fishing Tackle Suppliers. 方丹渔船渔具供应公司
[1:13:03] Hi, yes. I’m calling about a Mr. Reid Miller. 你好 我要找里德·米勒先生
[1:13:05] He’s a technical representative with your company. 他是你们公司的一个技术代表
[1:13:08] He tried to sell me a fish finder last night. 他昨晚试着卖给我一个探鱼器
[1:13:10] I was just checking, 我就是来确认一下
[1:13:10] he works for you, right? He’s real? 他为你们工作 对吧 他是真的
[1:13:12] Real? Yes, sir. Why do you ask? 真的 是的 先生 您为什么这么问
[1:13:14] And Fontaine Boat & Fishing Tackle Suppliers, 还有方丹渔船渔具供应公司
[1:13:17] that’s what you do, you’re real? 这是你干的活 你是真的
[1:13:18] Why, yes, sir. 为什么这么问 是的 先生
[1:13:19] Great. Well, listen, I’d like to leave Mr. Miller a message. 好极了 听着 我想给米勒先生留个言
[1:13:23] – Certainly. Can take your name? – He’ll know who I am. -当然 请问您是 -他会知道我是谁的
[1:13:25] – Sir, there are rules here. – My message is, ‘thank you’. -先生 我们有规矩 -告诉他”谢谢”
[1:13:28] I cannot leave Mr. Miller a message unless take your… 我不能给米勒先生留言除非我知道你的
[1:13:37] Hey, Dill. Weather blew over just in time. 你好啊 迪尔 现在正好风平浪静了
[1:13:40] got your ice and beers ready for you. 冰块和啤酒都为你准备好了
[1:13:42] I won’t need ice and beer today, Jack, 我今天不需要冰块啤酒 杰克
[1:13:44] just a bottle of rum. 就一瓶朗姆酒
[1:13:46] You got customers today? 你今天有客人吗
[1:13:49] I thought you had rules about taking strong liquor on board. 我以为你有在船上不能喝烈酒的规矩
[1:13:54] Well, the rules have changed. 现在规矩变了
[1:13:58] You know, Dill, if you gonna catch Old Justice, 你知道 迪尔 如果你想钓上正义的老伙计
[1:14:00] maybe you should go out alone. 也许你该一个人去
[1:14:01] Tourists just get under your feet. 游客只会碍手碍脚的
[1:14:06] – Now, why would you say that, Jack? – What’s that? -你为什么这么说 杰克 -什么意思
[1:14:08] – Do you even know? – Know what? -你知道吗 -知道什么
[1:14:11] Why you say things. 你说这些话的理由
[1:14:14] Do you even know what this is all about? 你知道这都是为了什么吗
[1:14:23] No, it’s just me going crazy, right? 不 这只是我在发疯 对吧
[1:14:28] Probably need to see Doctor Bob. 我可能需要见见鲍勃医生
[1:14:29] The island is getting into me. 这岛要把我逼疯了
[1:14:31] Oh, yeah. It’ll do that okay. 是啊 那会有用的
[1:14:41] Exactly how many years have I been here, Jack? 我到底在这里待了几年了 杰克
[1:14:45] What’s that? 你说什么
[1:14:52] How long have I been on Plymouth island? 我在普利茅斯岛上待了多久了
[1:14:56] Sometimes it feels like we’ve all been here forever, right? 有时候感觉好像我们永远都在这里 对吧
[1:15:02] Yeah. 是啊
[1:15:04] I’ll get you that bottle of rum. 我去给你拿你那瓶朗姆酒
[1:15:08] I got a feeling today’s the day. 我感觉今天你一定能钓上那条鱼
[1:15:10] Yeah, today’s the day alright. 是啊 就是今天了
[1:15:23] Don’t. Don’t you dare. You come back here. 不 你敢 你给我回来
[1:15:25] I’m sorry, Frank. I’m sorry. 对不起 弗兰克 对不起
[1:15:27] Come back here, you bitch. 给我回来 你个贱人
[1:15:28] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[1:15:30] You shut the fuck up, bitch. Shut the fuck up. 你他妈闭嘴 贱人 你他妈闭嘴
[1:15:32] I swear to God, I will find a fucking hole for you. 我对天发誓 我会给你找个下葬的坑的
[1:15:35] Mom! 妈
[1:16:19] No, Duke. I’m going out alone today. 不 杜克 我今天要一个人出海
[1:16:23] Yeah. Alone is right. 好 一个人就对了
[1:16:25] You will be alone because Mr. Zariakas won’t be showing up. 因为扎里亚卡斯先生不会现身了
[1:16:34] Frank? 弗兰克
[1:16:40] I made some arrangements. He won’t be coming. 我做了些安排 他不会来了
[1:16:42] What arrangements? 什么安排
[1:16:44] What happened? 发生了什么
[1:16:45] I cracked my rib. I don’t feel so good. 我的肋骨断了 我感觉不太好
[1:16:50] I used my two thousand dollars 我花了两千美元
[1:16:52] to pay some Argentinian cannery guy 让几个阿根廷罐头厂的人
[1:16:53] to break his hand. 打断了他的手
[1:16:57] You fucking what? 你他妈干了什么
[1:17:03] There was fucking six of them against me. 有他妈六个人过来打我
[1:17:09] – Fuck. – You what? – 妈的 -你干了什么
[1:17:10] I didn’t do it to save him. I did it to save you. 我这么干不是为了救他 我是为了救你
[1:17:14] No. No, Duke. 不 不 杜克
[1:17:19] No, you didn’t fucking do that. 不 你他妈没这么干
[1:17:22] You know, I don’t think there’s gonna be 你知道 我觉得一时半会儿
[1:17:23] any sport for me for a while, baby. 我是做不了任何运动了 宝贝
[1:17:28] Deliver me from temptation.’ That’s what you said. “帮我远离诱惑” 这是你说的
[1:17:31] And that’s what I’ve done. 这就是我做的
[1:17:35] Dill, you’re not right on your mind. 迪尔 你现在脑子不清醒
[1:17:40] – You should go see Doctor Bob. – Get the fuck off my boat. -你该去见见鲍勃医生 -从我船上滚下去
[1:17:44] – You should see someone. – Get off my boat! -你需要帮助 -滚下我的船
[1:17:51] Oh, fuck. 妈的
[1:17:57] I quit! 我不干了
[1:18:05] Jack? 杰克
[1:18:07] Jack! 杰克
[1:18:10] – Give me a bottle of rum. – I already gave you a bottle. -给我拿瓶朗姆酒 -我给过你一瓶了
[1:18:13] No, already drank that bottle. Give me a goddamn bottle. 不 那瓶我喝掉了 再他妈给我拿一瓶
[1:18:21] You’re sitting in old Wes’s seat. 你坐在老韦斯的位子上了
[1:18:23] That’s right, Jack. Right here. 没错 杰克 我就坐在这儿
[1:18:26] What happened? You don’t drink before you go out, Dill. 发生什么了 你出海前从不喝酒 迪尔
[1:18:29] That’s because I’m not going out. 那是因为今天我不出海
[1:18:32] Why not? 为什么不
[1:18:35] You want something to eat? I got ham and eggs. 你要吃点什么吗 我有火腿和鸡蛋
[1:18:42] Okay, Dill, here is how we all see it. 好吧 迪尔 我们是这么想的
[1:18:48] Three days ago you pull a knife on some tourists, 三天前你对游客亮了刀子
[1:18:51] yell bad things at Duke. 朝杜克骂了几句难听的
[1:18:53] Joe at the cannery says 罐头厂的乔说
[1:18:54] he sees you running naked in the mornings. 他看见你早上在裸奔
[1:18:58] Last night everybody saw you 昨晚所有人都看到
[1:18:59] sitting on the deck in the rain talking to the air. 你坐在甲板上淋雨还跟空气说话
[1:19:04] And whether you like it or not, 不管你喜不喜欢
[1:19:05] I’m calling Doctor Bob, okay? 我都要给鲍勃医生打电话了 知道吗
[1:19:14] You’re a part of it, Jack, 你也是其中的一份子 杰克
[1:19:17] and you don’t even know it. 而你甚至还被蒙在鼓里
[1:19:22] This whole goddamn island’s a part of it. 这整座该死的岛都是其中的一部分
[1:19:27] But nobody knows it. 但是没人知道
[1:19:31] You wanna go call Doctor Bob? 你想打给鲍勃医生吗
[1:19:37] Go do that. 去吧
[1:20:41] Okay, this is a message for Baker Dill 好吧 这是一条给贝克·迪尔的留言
[1:20:43] from all your friends on Plymouth Island: 你在普利茅斯岛上的所有朋友都想对你说
[1:20:45] Come back, man. You’ve got a fish to catch. 回来 伙计 你还有条鱼要钓
[1:20:56] I’m so mad about this. 这真让我生气
[1:20:58] Oh, no, baby. They got what was coming to them. 不 宝贝 他们受到应有的惩罚了
[1:21:01] I so wanted my daddy to catch me a big fish today. 我真希望老爹今天能给我抓条大鱼来
[1:21:07] I spent so long planning this. All those nights on the internet. 我计划了那么久 好几个晚上都在上网
[1:21:10] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[1:21:12] I’m so sad my dream’s not gonna come true. 我真难过我的梦想不能成真了
[1:21:15] I know, baby, but I’m… 我知道 宝贝 但是我
[1:21:18] I’m hurt pretty bad, baby. 我伤得挺严重的 宝贝
[1:21:21] Okay. 好吧
[1:21:26] Okay. 好吧
[1:21:29] I want you to pretend 我想让你假装一下
[1:21:32] that my throat is your big old fishing rod. 把我的喉咙当成你那根大的旧鱼竿
[1:21:35] – Baby, my hand is broke. – See? -宝贝 我手断了 -你看
[1:21:38] – Ah, baby… – See if you can hold it. Just see. -宝贝 -看你能不能握住他 就试一下
[1:21:40] I can’t. My hand’s broke, baby. 我不行 我手断了 宝贝
[1:21:42] – Just try, Daddy. Just try. – I can’t. -就试试嘛 老爹 -我不行
[1:21:47] Oh, yes, Daddy, I feel that. That is so strong. 就是这样 老爹 我有感觉 你劲真大
[1:21:52] They can’t stop you. Nobody can stop you. 他们阻止不了你 没人能阻止你
[1:21:57] You know, if you wanted to go, I’d come with you. 你知道的 如果你想去 我可以和你一起
[1:22:00] I’d help you. 我可以帮你
[1:22:02] – You would? – Yeah. -你会去 -对
[1:22:35] How the fuck did you know I was here? 你他妈怎么知道我在这里
[1:22:37] Come on. In Plymouth everybody knows everything. 拜托 在普利茅斯大家都无所不知
[1:22:44] Yeah. Except what the fuck is going on. 是啊 除了这他妈到底是怎么一回事
[1:22:50] If it helps, I don’t much know either. 如果这对你有用的话 其实我知道的也不多
[1:22:55] I just kind of know what’s supposed to happen. 我就是有点想知道应该发生点什么
[1:22:58] Yeah. Well, if it helps, 是啊 如果这对你有用的话
[1:23:02] I called your office. 我给你办公室打电话了
[1:23:05] They said you are real. 他们说你是真的
[1:23:10] That’s very kind of them. 他们人真不错
[1:23:13] Did you ask them what ‘real’ means? 你有没有问他们”真的”是什么意思
[1:23:15] No, I didn’t have enough coins to get into that conversation. 没 我硬币不够多 说不了这么多
[1:23:22] – Fuck. – What’s funny? -妈的 -什么事这么好笑
[1:23:23] What’s not funny, huh? 什么事不好笑呢
[1:23:25] Like your theory on my own existence. 比如你那个关于我的存在的理论
[1:23:28] It’s very interesting. Intellectually challenging. 他很有意思 需要一定的智商
[1:23:33] But, I mean, I gotta favour the notion 但是我更喜欢这个想法
[1:23:34] that I’ve just been on this island too long, 就是我在这个岛上待了太久了
[1:23:37] I had so much bad fucking rum, I lost my grease. 我喝了太多该死的朗姆酒 脑子糊涂了
[1:23:43] No. You’re not crazy. 不 你没疯
[1:23:48] – No? – No. -是吗 -是的
[1:23:54] Well, if someone invented me, how come I know who I am? 如果某人创造了我 我怎么会知道我是谁呢
[1:23:56] You don’t. 你不知道
[1:24:01] You don’t. 你不知道
[1:24:05] We are such stuff as dreams are made on. 我们是别人做梦的基石
[1:24:09] So, in short, nobody knows anything. 所以 简而言之 大家都一无所知
[1:24:13] Nobody except whoever created us. 除了那个创造我们的人
[1:24:16] And who’s that? 那会是谁呢
[1:24:26] You know, don’t you? 你知道 对吗
[1:24:29] Know what? 知道什么
[1:24:32] Who the creator is. 是谁创造了我们
[1:24:34] If this is a game… 如果这是一个游戏
[1:24:42] then guess I do. 那我猜我知道
[1:24:45] Everything is a guess. 一切都是一个猜想
[1:24:46] Every wave that breaks is a guess. 每个破碎的浪都是一个猜想
[1:24:52] Come on, who is it? 拜托 是谁
[1:25:02] It’s a boy… 是个男孩
[1:25:06] sitting in a dark room. 他坐在一个昏暗的房间里
[1:25:11] In some other part of the house 他能听到家里别处
[1:25:12] he can hear some guy beating his mother. 有个男人在打他妈妈
[1:25:20] So he sits in front of his computer screen 于是他坐到电脑前
[1:25:22] wishing he could bring his dad back 希望能把爸爸带回来
[1:25:25] so he could kill the son of a bitch. 帮他把那个混蛋杀了
[1:25:26] There it is. 就是这样
[1:25:30] That’s it. 就是这个
[1:25:38] So that’s the new game. 这就是新的游戏
[1:25:42] Your new compulsion. 你新的冲动
[1:25:45] Yeah. 对
[1:25:47] Real, not real, I don’t give a fuck. 真的 假的 我才不在乎
[1:25:50] He wants me to do it, he needs me to do it, I’m gonna do it. 他想要我做 他需要我做 我会去做
[1:25:53] It’s called ‘Justice’, or something like that. I’m doing it. 叫作”正义”之类的 我要做
[1:26:00] Well, if that’s the new rule, I should help you. 如果这是新的规矩 我应该帮助你
[1:26:06] Fuck fish finders, right? 去他的探鱼器 对吧
[1:26:10] Consuela told Lois who told me, 康斯薇拉告诉洛伊斯 洛伊斯又告诉我
[1:26:13] in spite of all the obstacles that have been thrown in her way, 尽管她遇到了重重困难
[1:26:16] Karen has persuaded Zariakas to be on the boat at noon. 凯伦还是说服扎里亚卡斯正午上船
[1:26:23] If the game is to kill him, you don’t have much time. 如果游戏目的是杀了他 你没有多少时间了
[1:26:46] Here we go. Come on, baby. That’s right. 来吧 快点 宝贝 就这样
[1:26:49] I’m the rules. I am the rules, huh? 我就是规矩 我就是规矩 对吧
[1:26:53] Gonna show you how it’s done, son. 我做给你看 儿子
[1:26:54] Just like Iraq. That was a game, huh? Shoot-’em-up game. 就像伊拉克 那也是游戏对吧 射击游戏
[1:26:59] I was good at that game, huh? 我很擅长那个游戏 对吧
[1:27:00] That’s right. I was put to good use. 没错 我派上用场了
[1:27:04] They call it justice, huh? Here we go. 他们管他叫正义 对吧 来吧
[1:27:14] I gave him medication and bandaged his hand. 我给他吃了药 帮他包扎了手
[1:27:16] He’s been drinking rum. He’s been throwing up. 他喝了很多朗姆酒 吐了好几回
[1:27:17] So let’s get him on board before he changes his mind. 所以我们得赶在他改主意前把他弄上船
[1:27:20] This is fate, John. 这是命中注定的 约翰
[1:27:21] He’s so broken up, he can’t fight back. 他一滩烂泥无力反抗
[1:27:23] Stay calm, Karen. I got this. Does he have a gun? 保持冷静 凯伦 交给我 他有枪吗
[1:27:26] No. I mean, yeah, but I hid it. 没有 他有 但我藏起来了
[1:27:29] It’s fate, John. 这是命中注定的 约翰
[1:27:36] How are we doing, boss man? 你好吗 老板
[1:27:38] What’s that? 你说什么
[1:27:40] So do you want something cold to drink? 你想喝点凉的吗
[1:27:43] The tide’s gonna be turning soon. 马上要退潮了
[1:27:45] We should get on board if we’re gonna do this. 想出海的话现在就得上船
[1:27:51] He’s badly wounded. 他受伤很严重
[1:27:54] Just get him on board. He wants to fish. 带他上船就好 他想钓鱼
[1:27:56] Hey, you wanna fish, right? 你想钓鱼 对吧
[1:27:57] Fucking… Fucking show fucking Captain Dull here. 让这个…该死的达尔船长见识一下
[1:28:01] There we go. Let’s do this. 说得好 我们走
[1:28:03] On three. One, two, three. 数到三 一 二 三
[1:28:06] Motherfuck! 他妈的
[1:28:09] You got it. Easy does it. 你能行 慢慢来
[1:28:14] Have a seat right here in the king’s chair. 请坐在国王的宝座上
[1:28:27] Get some rum in him. All he can handle. 灌他喝朗姆酒 能灌多少灌多少
[1:28:32] There you go, Daddy. 来吧 老爹
[1:28:34] You did it, Daddy. You did it. That’s good. 你做到了 老爹 你做到了 好极了
[1:28:38] You did it. 你做到了
[1:28:54] Oh, creator of this Garden of Eden, 这个伊甸园的创造者
[1:28:59] please understand he’s a good soul 请理解他是个好人
[1:29:02] whose mind has been disturbed by temptation. 他的思想被诱惑扰乱了
[1:29:12] Come back here, you bitch. I haven’t fucking finished yet. 滚回来 贱人 我还没说完
[1:29:24] Mrs. Zariakas, please put the fighting jacket on your husband. 扎里亚卡斯夫人 请把钓鱼道具给他套上
[1:29:28] Okay, give me your hand. 把手给我
[1:29:30] – Okay. Can you sit up? – Oh, yeah. -你能坐起来吗 -嗯
[1:29:39] When that fucking fish bites, 等鱼咬钩了
[1:29:41] you be sure to put that rod in my good hand, 你要记得把钓竿交到我没受伤的手上
[1:29:43] okay, Mr. Dull? 知道了吗 达尔先生
[1:29:44] Hey, you’re the boss. 你是老板听你的
[1:29:46] Oh, yeah. Make sure he gives the fucking rod to me, yeah? 对 记得一定要把钓竿给我 明白吗
[1:29:48] – Yes. – To me. Yes what? -好的 -给我 好的什么
[1:29:52] – Yes, Daddy. – Yeah. -好的 老爹 -对
[1:29:57] You fucking hear that, Dull? 你听见了吗 达尔
[1:29:59] – She likes to call me Daddy. – Yeah, hear it. -她喜欢叫我老爹 -嗯 听见了
[1:30:02] How about your boy? He call you Daddy too? 你儿子呢 他也叫你老爹吗
[1:30:05] What’s that? 你说什么
[1:30:06] The creepy one. Patrick. 那个小变态 帕特里克
[1:30:10] – He call you Daddy? – John, stay cool. -他叫你老爹吗 -约翰 冷静点
[1:30:13] What’d you call him? 你叫他什么
[1:30:17] Alright, we got blood in the water. 好了 血撒到水里了
[1:30:19] Sharks are gonna come, my man. 鲨鱼会来的 老兄
[1:30:21] Yeah, but we’re after the fucking tuna, though, yeah? 但是我们要钓金枪鱼 对吧
[1:30:23] Goddam right we’re going after tuna. 说得没错 我们要钓金枪鱼
[1:30:26] When the time’s right, we’re gonna fucking do it. 时机到了我们就干
[1:30:30] Do what? 干什么
[1:30:33] I swear to fucking God, look what you did to me. 老天在上 瞧瞧你对我做了什么
[1:30:35] – Not the face. Not my face. – You fucking happy now? -别打脸 别打我脸 -现在你高兴了吧
[1:30:37] I bend over fucking backwards for you. 我为你使出了浑身解数
[1:30:40] We catch the famous fish, of course. 我们一定会钓上那条著名的鱼
[1:30:43] Hey, Mr. Dill. 迪尔先生
[1:30:46] Figured it was last night’s rum talking 我觉得你昨晚是喝多了
[1:30:47] when you said you didn’t need me. 才说你不需要我
[1:30:49] I stowed away. But I’m here to help. 我偷乘上来 但我是来帮忙的
[1:30:51] – Oh, fuck. – I wanna show you I am lucky. -操 -我想向你证明我是好运
[1:30:55] John, who the hell is this? 约翰 这到底是谁
[1:30:59] I just… I thought I’d bring you some luck. 我只是…觉得我能给你带来好运
[1:31:06] John? 约翰
[1:31:07] What the fuck you keep calling him John for? 你他妈干嘛老叫他约翰
[1:31:13] Mr. Dill, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. 迪尔先生 对不起 我没想到
[1:31:15] I thought you’d be fine with… 我以为你不会介意…
[1:31:17] You don’t have to pay me. 你不用付钱给我
[1:31:18] No, it’s okay, Samson. It’s okay. 不 没关系 萨姆森 没关系
[1:31:19] Listen. I want you to go up to the wheelhouse, tidy up. 听着 我想要你到驾驶室 收拾一下
[1:31:22] When you’re done, fetch me a pack of cigarettes, okay? 弄好后给我拿包烟来 好吗
[1:31:24] – Yes, sir, Captain. – Okay. -好的 船长 -好的
[1:31:26] Mr. Zariakas, stay in your seat and watch the rigs. 扎里亚卡斯先生 待在座位上盯紧钓具
[1:31:29] Mrs. Zariakas, do you wanna know where the toilet is? 扎里亚卡斯夫人 你知道厕所在哪里吗
[1:31:30] – Yes. – Follow me. -知道 -跟我来
[1:31:47] Okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了 好了
[1:31:48] Offer the kid money to keep his mouth shut, right? 用钱把那孩子的嘴封上 对吧
[1:31:50] No, no, that’s not a good idea. I’m not doing that to the kid. 不 这主意不行 我不会把那孩子卷进来
[1:31:53] What do you propose? 那你有什么建议
[1:32:01] I can’t go back to my life, John. I can’t go back to my life. 我不能回到之前的生活 约翰 我不能
[1:32:04] – No, no. – Easy. Easy. -不 不 -放松 放松
[1:32:07] Fish on! Bang on the shotgun! Gunnel! Gunnel! Gunnel! 鱼咬钩了 旁边的钓竿 舷缘 舷缘
[1:32:11] Fish on. 鱼咬钩了
[1:32:16] Now look what you fucking made me do. 现在瞧瞧你他妈逼我做了什么
[1:32:24] Jesus Christ. It’s him. 天啊 是他
[1:32:27] What do you mean, it’s him? 是他 什么意思
[1:32:29] It’s Justice. 是正义
[1:32:31] You shut the fuck up. One more fucking… 你他妈把嘴闭上 再他妈出声…
[1:32:34] Samson? It’s him. 萨姆森 是他
[1:32:36] It’s him? I knew it. I knew I’d bring you luck. 是他 我就知道我会给你带来好运
[1:32:40] Hold her steady. 把船稳住
[1:32:42] – Are you fucking nuts? – Give that line to me. -你他妈疯了吗 -把钓竿给我
[1:32:46] – Come on. – You’re mine now. -快点 -你是我的了
[1:32:48] You’re fucking mine, baby. 你是我的了 宝贝
[1:32:50] Are you seriously going to catch a fish? Now? 你非得现在钓鱼吗 你认真的吗
[1:32:55] No. 不
[1:32:58] He is. 是他钓
[1:33:01] This time I’m gonna fucking do it. 这次我真要杀了你
[1:33:03] Daddy, do you wanna take the rod? 老爹 你想接手钓竿吗
[1:33:06] Yeah. Yeah, give me that fucking rod. 对 对 把钓竿给我
[1:33:09] Samson, the paying customer has insisted 萨姆森 掏钱的客户坚持要求
[1:33:11] that I transfer the rod to him. 我把钓竿交给他
[1:33:13] Okay, Mr. Dill. 好的 迪尔先生
[1:33:14] Are you sure you can handle this beast? You man enough? 你确定你能应付这个野兽吗 你够男人吗
[1:33:17] Because let me tell you, this motherfucker is the beast. 因为我跟你说 这家伙是个野兽
[1:33:20] Give it here. Put it in my left hand. 给我 让我用左手拿着
[1:33:22] – Here we go. – Give me the fucking rod. -给你 -把钓竿给我
[1:33:24] – Here we go. – Clip me in. -给你 -帮我插进去
[1:33:27] Six feet under, you and the fucking kid. 把你和那个孩子埋了
[1:33:30] You hear me? I will fucking bury you. 听见了吗 我要埋了你们
[1:33:34] Woah, man. 天啊
[1:33:38] Big enough to have his own fucking name. 大到能拥有自己的名字
[1:33:40] Yeah. 对
[1:33:40] Now, the question is, do you want him? 现在的问题是 你想要他吗
[1:33:46] Don’t let go, baby. Don’t let go. 别松手 宝贝 别松手
[1:33:48] He’s yours now. 他是你的了
[1:33:52] And you’re his. 你也是他的
[1:33:59] Man overboard! 有人落水
[1:34:36] Patrick! 帕特里克
[1:34:46] In the Pompano Beach area of Miami last night, 昨晚在迈阿密波姆庞帕诺滩区域
[1:34:49] police responding to a 911 call 警方接到报警后出警
[1:34:52] arrested a 13-year old juvenile, 逮捕了一名十三岁的青少年
[1:34:54] Patrick Zariakas, 帕特里克·扎里亚卡斯
[1:34:55] on a charge of second-degree murder. 他被指控犯有二级谋杀罪
[1:34:57] The boy’s stepfather, Frank Zariakas, a construction worker, 他的继父弗兰克·扎里亚卡斯是一名建筑工人
[1:35:00] was found with a single knife wound to the chest. 胸口受到一处刀伤后死亡
[1:35:04] Patrick’s mother, Karen Zariakas, claimed she and her son 帕特里克的母亲凯伦·扎里亚卡斯声称
[1:35:07] had been the victims of domestic violence for many years. 她和儿子是多年家庭暴力的受害者
[1:35:10] She claims Patrick acted in self-defence 她声称帕特里克是正当防卫
[1:35:13] and to protect his mother during a drunken assault. 于酒后袭击中保护了他的母亲
[1:35:16] Lindsey Carillo has more. 琳赛·卡里略有进一步报道
[1:35:18] I’m outside the Rosemont High School in Plymouth Boulevard 我在普利茅斯大道的罗斯蒙特高中门外
[1:35:21] where Patrick’s Principal, Dillon Baker, has issued a statement 帕特里克的校长迪伦·贝克发表了声明
[1:35:25] describing Patrick as a gifted IT student 表示帕特里克是一个生活在
[1:35:28] living in a troubled environment 问题家庭的信息技术高材生
[1:35:30] who had withdrawn into a world he created on his computer. 他躲进了他在电脑上创造出来的世界
[1:35:34] We have also learned that Patrick Zariakas’s real father, 我们还了解到帕特里克·扎里亚卡斯的生父
[1:35:37] Captain John Mason, 约翰·梅森上尉
[1:35:39] was killed in action in 2006 while fighting in Ramadi, Iraq. 2006年在伊拉克拉马迪的战争中阵亡
[1:35:43] He was posthumously awarded the Purple Heart for gallantry. 他死后因英勇作战被授予了紫心勋章
[1:35:56] So… it’s done. 那么 完成了
[1:36:01] I was telling the truth when I said I love you. 我说我爱你时 说的是真话
[1:36:06] And Patrick loves you. And you love him. 帕特里克也爱你 你也爱他
[1:36:13] Somewhere you will find him. 你会在某处找到他的
[1:36:23] Yeah, somewhere. 对 某处
[1:36:27] Where? 是哪呢
[1:36:29] Police tell us that Patrick 警方告诉我们帕特里克
[1:36:30] will undergo a detention risk assessment 要进行拘留危险评估
[1:36:33] and due to the mitigating circumstances 因为有减轻处罚的情节
[1:36:35] will be released into the custody of his mother. 之后会被释放 交由他的母亲照看
[1:36:40] We understand that so far 我们了解到至今为止
[1:36:41] he has yet to speak to anyone about what happened. 他还没跟任何人说过发生的事
[1:37:05] Hello? 喂
[1:37:06] Dad? It’s Patrick. 爸爸 我是帕特里克
[1:37:09] Is that you? Can you hear me? 是你吗 你能听到吗
[1:37:10] Yeah, buddy. It’s Dad. It’s Dad. 是的 孩子 是爸爸 是爸爸
[1:37:15] Dad, I just wanna know, 爸爸 我只是想知道
[1:37:16] are you okay? What happened? 你还好吗 发生了什么
[1:37:19] I don’t know. I don’t know what happened. 我不知道 我不知道发生了什么
[1:37:21] I don’t know anything, you know. 我什么都不知道
[1:37:23] Nobody knows anything. 没人知道
[1:37:26] You know, all I know is that 我只知道
[1:37:29] there’s a you and a me somewhere. 某处有一个你和一个我
[1:37:32] Dad, I… did something real bad. 爸爸 我做了一件很糟糕的事
[1:37:36] I know, I know. It’s okay. It’s okay. You did the right thing. 我知道 没事的 你做了正确的事
[1:37:40] You hear me? Sometimes we do… 你明白吗 有时候我们
[1:37:43] we do bad things for good reasons. 我们会因为好理由做坏事
[1:37:45] Dad, I’m gonna change the game 爸爸 我要改变游戏
[1:37:48] so I can come visit you sometime. 这样我将来就能去见你了
[1:37:51] – Is that okay? – I’m here, alright? Come, come. -可以吗 -我就在这 好吗 来吧
[1:37:54] Come see me. Come see me. 来见我 来见我
[1:37:57] We’ll meet at the Serenity. 我们在宁静号见
[1:38:01] We can go somewhere, anywhere we want. 我们乘船出海 去哪里都可以
[1:38:03] – Yeah, we’ll go somewhere. – Yeah? -好 我们乘船出海 -好吗
[1:38:06] – We’ll go fishing. – Okay. -我们去钓鱼 -好
[1:38:10] I’ll meet you at the boat. 我们船上见
[1:38:37] I’m gonna change the game. 我要改变游戏
[1:40:07] There’s a you and a me somewhere. 某处有一个你和一个我
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Dog Who Saved Christmas(妙狗拯救圣诞节)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Escape Room(密室逃生)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme