英文名称:See You Soon
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:14] | We talk about David Beckham, Claudio Caniggia, Pele, | 我们总会提起贝克汉姆 卡尼吉亚 贝利 |
[02:18] | world class players in the MLS at their peak. | 还有其他MLS中正值巅峰的世界级球员 |
[02:21] | Well, it’s time to add another player to that list because | 现在 世界顶级球员的名单里应该加上 |
[02:22] | nobody’s done more for the profile | 瑞安·霍克斯的名字 因为他把美国足球 |
[02:24] | of US Soccer than Ryan Hawkes. | 的形象提升到了一个新的高度 |
[02:26] | Hawkes! Hawkes! Hawkes! | 霍克斯 霍克斯 霍克斯 |
[02:32] | And now, what we are seeing is | 我们能看到半场的控球率 |
[02:34] | just dominating the possession for most of this half, and… | 呈现出一边倒的局面 |
[02:37] | We all know if you… | 这也预示着 |
[02:49] | Go, go, go! Go! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[03:02] | But he’s got to be able to get | 不过除了自己得分 |
[03:03] | rid of the ball as well as finish, and you know what | 他也得多传球给空档处的队友 |
[03:06] | his choice is always gonna be. | 相信你们已经猜到他的选择了 |
[03:23] | Danny, we have to get going. | 丹尼 我们得出发了 |
[03:27] | Come on. Put your arm through here. | 快点啦 手穿进去 |
[03:30] | Good boy. | 快 听话 |
[03:33] | Practice your English. | 你得多说英文 |
[03:35] | Watch! Hawkes has got the ball. | 快看 霍克斯拿到球了 |
[03:40] | You want to watch the game or play in one? Huh? | 那你是想一直看球还是自己也上场踢呀 |
[04:30] | What are you watching, man? Give a card! Come on! Jeez. | 看啥呢 快掏牌啊 大哥 |
[04:33] | Pass the ball Ryan. | 传球啊瑞安 |
[04:34] | I was going for the tap in. | 传过来我那边直接推空门了 |
[04:35] | I’ll tap in right now. | 我马上就要得分了 |
[04:55] | Yeah! | 好球 |
[04:57] | Score! | 得分啦 |
[05:00] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[05:02] | He got another goal. | 他又进球了 |
[05:03] | Good for him, and now we have to go get you one, hm? | 他干得不错 现在轮到你去进一个了 |
[05:16] | Record man yes! | 离记录又近了一步 兄弟们 |
[05:18] | He’s now only three goals away from beating Wondolowski | 他现在距离打破万多洛斯基和赖特·菲利普斯 |
[05:20] | and Wright-Phillips’ shared record of 27 goals in a season. | 保持的单赛季27球的记录只差3个球了 |
[05:23] | With the playoffs coming up, he’s got to fancy his chances. | 季后赛马上就要开始了 他很有机会 |
[05:53] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[05:56] | Why the sad face? Hm? | 干嘛哭丧着脸 |
[05:58] | You can’t score in every game. | 不可能每场比赛都进球的 |
[06:01] | Not even your hero Hawkes can do that. | 就算是你的偶像霍克斯也做不到 |
[06:03] | Where’s Papa? | 爸爸呢 |
[06:04] | He had to work. | 他得工作 |
[06:06] | He always has to work. | 每次都这样 |
[06:08] | But hey, I took so many photos of you! | 我拍了很多你的照片哦 |
[06:10] | So he’s gonna see what a little soccer star you are. | 这样他就能看到我们的小球星了 |
[06:15] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:18] | This is gonna send you back to the laundry. | 这会让你的球队回到之前的窘境 |
[06:20] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[06:22] | Billy? Billy, my man! | 比利 比利 伙计 |
[06:25] | Veinticinco! | 二十五个球了 |
[06:27] | Club record! | 这可是俱乐部的记录 |
[06:30] | I just got off the phone with Lang. | 我刚和朗打完电话 |
[06:31] | Reminded him, this triggers another bonus clause. | 提醒他该触发你另一条奖金条款了 |
[06:34] | Ah, that’s why I love you, baby. | 我怎么这么爱你 |
[06:36] | That’s not the only good news. | 好消息可不止这一个 |
[06:37] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[06:38] | So let’s get up bad news and pass it around. | 那我们就传一个坏消息出去吧 |
[06:43] | See you in the playoffs man! | 季后赛见 老兄 |
[06:45] | – Hey Chuck, what’s going on? – Good game, man. | -查克 最近怎么样 -好球 老兄 |
[06:49] | Hey Billy, we should chat sometime. | 比利 我们找个时间聊聊天吧 |
[06:51] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Good game, man. | -最近怎么样 -老兄 踢得真棒 |
[06:53] | Arsenal called again. | 阿森纳又打电话来了 |
[06:55] | Yeah and? | 怎么说 |
[06:56] | You like English food, don’t you? | 你应该喜欢吃英国菜吧 |
[06:58] | I like wine country and the beach Billy. | 比利 我喜欢葡萄酒和海滩 |
[07:01] | It’s a good job I didn’t tell them that. | 这个工作好啊 我忘了跟他们说了 |
[07:03] | They want you big time. | 他们非常想引入你 |
[07:04] | Yeah? Well, what’s the offer? | 是吗 他们开出的条件怎么样 |
[07:06] | Well, it doesn’t include a beach. | 反正不包括海滩 |
[07:08] | They’re talking about doubling what you make now, | 他们提出给你现在的双倍酬劳 |
[07:11] | and that’s without all the extra endorsements. | 还不包括其他的代言费 |
[07:13] | Come on Bangers and Mash it may be. | 说不定是香肠和土豆泥的代言 |
[07:15] | Who loves you, baby? Hey! Oh, come on. | 拍那个会掉粉吧 哈哈 |
[07:18] | I got you, I got you. | 看到你了 看到你了 |
[07:20] | Hey, come on here. | 一个一个来 |
[07:21] | Nice to see you, man. Thanks for coming out. | 能见到你太好了 谢谢你走过来 |
[07:24] | Oh, I’ll come back, I’ll come back. Hey! | 我一会儿再回来 |
[07:27] | Hello! This is he. | 你好 我是他的经纪人 |
[07:29] | Wait, what’s that charity again? | 等等 那个慈善团体叫什么 |
[07:34] | Yeah, yes I got your invitation. One second. Ryan? | 好的 我收到你的邀请了 稍等 瑞安 |
[07:38] | Yeah, what’s up? | 什么事儿 |
[07:39] | It’s the Make-A-Wish Foundation. | 许愿基金会打电话过来了 |
[07:41] | They want to confirm your attendance for Sunday. | 他们需要确认下你周日是否会出席 |
[07:43] | This Sunday? No, tell them I’ll see them in the summer, okay? | 这周日吗 不行 告诉他们夏天我再去 |
[07:45] | Whoa, man, this is cold! | 老弟 这样做会显得很冷漠的 |
[07:48] | I got to focus on the playoffs, man. | 老兄 我得专注在季后赛上 |
[07:50] | I want that record, Billy. | 我想打破那个记录 比利 |
[07:52] | Tell them but um, I can’t make it… | 帮我跟他们说我去不了了 |
[07:54] | I don’t know, throw some money. | 你看这样行不行 送点钱过去 |
[07:56] | Give them like a hundred grand. It’s kids, right? | 捐10万给他们 是儿童慈善 对吧 |
[07:57] | Throw them two hundred grand, okay? | 捐20万 行吧 |
[07:59] | Ryan, one hundred’s plenty. | 瑞安 10万够多了 |
[08:01] | Two hundred Billy and It’s gonna help with that whole | 20万吧 比利 我觉得 |
[08:04] | Sportsman of the Year thing right? | 这样对年度运动员的评选也会有帮助 |
[08:05] | You know what I mean. You see it, you see it. | 你懂我的意思吧 你肯定懂的 |
[08:07] | You know what I’m saying. Hey, sorry about that. | 你知道我的意思 你们好 抱歉 |
[08:09] | Ryan! | 瑞安 |
[08:11] | Oh! Wait, wait, she’s with me. She’s with me. Come on. | 放她进来 她是来找我的 |
[08:13] | Hey baby, you made it! | 宝贝儿 你来了 |
[08:16] | You broke the world record? | 你打破世界纪录了 |
[08:17] | Oh, club record, baby. But, um, we’ll get there. | 是俱乐部记录 亲爱的 不过也快了 |
[08:22] | We’re gonna get it, don’t worry. | 我会做到的 不用担心 |
[08:23] | You better. Just don’t forget your inspiration. | 说到做到 别忘了是谁在后面鼓舞你哦 |
[08:27] | How could I? | 当然不会忘了 |
[08:29] | Oh that reminds me. | 你提醒我了 |
[08:32] | All right. Listen up! | 大家安静一下 听我说 |
[08:35] | It’s been a good night, right? | 这是个很棒的夜晚 对吧 |
[08:37] | Been a good night, yeah! | 这是个很棒的夜晚 毋庸置疑 |
[08:38] | But it’s gonna get a lot better right now. | 现在这个夜晚会变得更棒 |
[08:43] | Elise Martin, will you marry me? | 伊丽丝·马丁 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[08:48] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[08:52] | There you go! | 好了 |
[08:53] | Let me get that on. Let me get that on there. | 来 我给你戴上 |
[08:55] | Oh, too heavy for you? I’m sorry, baby. | 是不是有点重 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[09:00] | Billy’s getting jealous. I’ll get back to you, all right? | 比利嫉妒死了 我一会儿回来找你 |
[09:04] | Stay pretty. | 在这儿美美地等我 |
[09:05] | Hey not bad! | 还不错吧 |
[09:08] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在干什么 |
[09:09] | Really? I’ll tell Elise you said hi, huh? | 你认真的吗 我会代你向伊丽丝问好的 |
[09:16] | There goes moron… moron! | 有一个傻瓜 傻瓜 |
[09:41] | Mom, let’s go! | 妈 该走了 |
[09:58] | So this is the ring. | 这就是求婚戒指 |
[09:59] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[10:01] | – It’s so beautiful! – Isn’t it amazing? | -好漂亮 -是不是很棒 |
[10:03] | So beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[10:04] | Yeah so he proposed just outside the stadium… | 他是在体育场外面求婚的 |
[10:06] | so he went down on one knee… | 单膝跪地 |
[10:08] | You see? | 你看到了吗 |
[10:10] | This one’s almost done, and that one’s still developing. | 这一张快好了 那张还在显影 |
[10:13] | It probably needs another minute. Yeah. | 估计还要一分钟 |
[10:16] | Just grab it right here and pick it up. Careful. | 抓住这儿然后慢慢拿起来 |
[10:20] | Yep. | 对 就这样 |
[10:22] | Look! You see? That’s you! | 你看 看到了吗 你在上面 |
[10:26] | Daddy’s home | 爸爸回来了 |
[10:57] | Danny, go do your homework. | 丹尼 去做作业吧 |
[10:59] | I don’t have any homework. | 今天没作业 |
[12:34] | Oh my god, baby, | 天呐 亲爱的 |
[12:35] | we have totally gone Kardashian. | 我们的热度已经甩卡戴珊八条街了 |
[12:37] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[12:39] | Look, we are all over ESPN, TMZ, Twitter, look! | 体育网 娱乐新闻 微博上都是我们 看 |
[12:42] | No, baby, you’re not looking properly! | 亲爱的 让你看手机 |
[12:44] | – Come on. Pay Attention! – I am looking. | -快看 小心点 -我看着呢 |
[12:46] | Hang on, hang on. | 别急 |
[12:49] | All right. Wow, that’s not bad! | 我看 不错嘛我们 |
[14:22] | Elise! What’s happened to my fiancé? | 伊丽丝 我的未婚妻怎么样了 |
[14:27] | She is fine Mr. Hawkes. She is at home, resting. | 她没事 霍克斯先生 她正在家休息 |
[14:31] | Welcome back! | 欢迎回来 |
[14:33] | Hey Billy. You know something? | 比利 你清楚状况吗 |
[14:36] | Something’s happening to my leg. | 我的腿怎么了 |
[14:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:39] | Banged it up a little bit. Doctor here took good care of you. | 你出了个小车祸 医生会照顾好你的 |
[14:44] | Don’t pull that. Little snafu with the law. | 别拽 法律上遇到点麻烦 |
[14:46] | Me and the lawyers are gonna–stop pulling it! | 我和律师们会去 别拽了 |
[14:49] | A little community service, | 你得去做些社区服务 |
[14:50] | some don’t drink and drive PSAs, | 再拍些关于酒驾的公益广告 |
[14:54] | a few bucks to AA. | 给嗜酒者互戒协会捐点钱 |
[14:56] | Everything’s gonna be fine. Don’t worry about it. | 都能搞定 不用担心 |
[14:58] | Playoffs? The World Cup, I’m not gonna make it. | 季后赛呢 还有世界杯 我参加不了了 |
[15:01] | Nonsense, Nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[15:03] | You’ll be back again playing before you know it. | 你很快就能回到赛场了 |
[15:06] | I gotta get that record Billy. | 比利 我一定要打破那个记录 |
[15:08] | You’re gonna get it. You’re gonna get lots of records. | 你会的 你还会创造很多记录 |
[15:11] | You’re also gonna get a DUI record. | 你还会创造一个酒驾记录 |
[15:13] | What’d you try to do, redesign the Pacific Coast Highway? | 你想干什么 重新规划太平洋海岸公路吗 |
[15:16] | Who do you think you are, Frank Lloyd Wright? | 你以为自己是谁 弗兰克·劳埃德·赖特吗 |
[15:18] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[15:20] | Billy, I’m scared. | 比利 我很害怕 |
[15:22] | You’re scared? | 你害怕 |
[15:24] | You don’t have to be scared. You’re you. | 你没必要害怕 你还是原来的你 |
[15:26] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[15:27] | – I’ll see you later. – Thanks, Billy. | -我晚点再来看你 -谢了 比利 |
[15:30] | I’m outside. You interrupted my pedicure, you know. | 我就在外面 我的足疗才做了一半 |
[15:34] | – Love you. – Thanks Billy. | -没事儿的 -谢谢你 比利 |
[17:36] | Ah damn it! | 我靠 |
[17:37] | Now shift the weight. | 把重心换到另一只脚 |
[17:40] | – That’s it! – Okay. | -就是那样 -好 |
[17:41] | That’s good. You’re doing great, Mr. Hawkes. | 你做得很好 霍克斯先生 |
[17:46] | Look at you! | 你恢复得不错 |
[17:50] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[17:51] | I want to apologize to my fans. I… | 我想向我的粉丝道歉 |
[17:55] | What I did, driving under the | 为我的所作所为 |
[17:57] | influence was both reckless and irresponsible. | 酒驾既鲁莽又不负责任 |
[18:00] | I would especially like to apologize to my teammates, | 我还要特别向我的队友道歉 |
[18:04] | as it appears that this injury | 显然 这次受的伤 |
[18:06] | means, I will not be able to play in the playoffs, | 意味着我不可能在季后赛上场了 |
[18:10] | or the Summer World Cup next year. | 还有明年夏天的世界杯 |
[20:34] | What is it, man? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[20:35] | I hope you’re not watching Fox Sports Center. | 希望你没在看福克斯体育 |
[20:41] | They’re pulling your spots… | 他们都在把你的污点暴露在大众面前 |
[20:43] | But we’ll get it all back. | 但是我们会让一切回到正轨 |
[20:45] | You just lay low. Do your community service… | 你尽量保持低调 做好你的社区服务 |
[20:48] | Go to rehab. Once this is over, | 按时去做康复治疗 等这阵子过去 |
[20:51] | they’ll be right back to kissing your ass. | 他们又会回来巴结你的 |
[20:53] | European style. Two cheeks. | 而且是欧式道别 吻两边脸颊 |
[20:59] | There’s a lot of teams that have friction. | 很多球队内部都会有矛盾 |
[21:02] | You know your star players have personalities and | 明星球员都很有个性 |
[21:03] | people are gonna bump heads. | 所以队员间也难免有摩擦 |
[21:04] | What we’re worried about right now is his health, | 我们现在担心的是他的健康状况 |
[21:06] | and maybe he could learn a lesson from all this. | 或许他从这次的事件中也能吸取教训 |
[21:08] | Guys look, Ryan Hawkes, | 伙计们 瑞安·霍克斯 |
[21:10] | one of the great players ever to play in Major League Soccer. | 是美国职业足球大联盟最好的球员之一 |
[21:15] | however this is a guy who’s behaving like a boy. | 不过他做事总是像没长大一样 |
[21:18] | Drunk driving? It’s unacceptable. | 酒驾是不可接受的 |
[21:20] | So as far as I’m concerned, | 所以在我看来 |
[21:21] | Ryan Hawkes as a professional soccer player, he’s done! | 瑞安 霍克斯的职业生涯算是完了 |
[22:08] | How far away is Greece? | 希腊有多远啊 |
[22:11] | It’s actually not that far. | 其实没你想象的那么远 |
[22:13] | Short flight south, near Mediterranean Sea. | 往南飞一会儿就到了 就在地中海旁边 |
[22:18] | Are there pirates? | 有海盗吗 |
[22:20] | No, no pirates. | 没有海盗 |
[22:24] | You’ll make good money? | 你会挣到一笔可观的收入吗 |
[22:30] | and I’ll only be gone for six weeks. | 我只去六周而已啦 |
[22:32] | Six weeks?! | 六周 |
[23:35] | Excellence is a must, and our guests expect it. | 卓越是必要条件 这也是顾客所期望的 |
[23:41] | I demand it, and it is your job to deliver it. | 我需要它 而你们的工作就是实现它 |
[23:46] | I assume most of you have never | 我猜你们中大部分人 |
[23:48] | been on a ship like this before, | 之前都没上过这种船 |
[23:49] | so…. | 所以 |
[23:51] | Pay very close attention. | 一定要小心谨慎 |
[23:53] | We have five sails, four diesel engines, three decks, | 我们有五面帆 四架柴油机 三个甲板 |
[23:57] | two five-stars restaurants, one casino, and… | 两个五星级餐厅 一个赌场 还有 |
[24:02] | absolutely zero exception in quality. | 质量上绝对零意外 |
[24:09] | Time to see the rooms. | 是时候看看客房了 |
[24:12] | These are the ocean view suites, | 这些是海景套房 |
[24:16] | and this is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[24:20] | You have an hour to unpack, and after that, | 你有一小时收拾行李 在那之后 |
[24:22] | meet in the ballroom for further briefing. | 到舞厅去 我再给你进一步介绍 |
[24:28] | Hi I’m Sabine. I’m from Poland. | 你好 我叫萨宾 来自波兰 |
[24:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:32] | Angela, Haiti. Do not touch my stuff. | 我叫安吉拉 来自海地 别动我的东西 |
[24:36] | I’m Lana, I’m from St. Petersburg. | 我叫拉娜 来自Amanda |
[24:40] | They gave you the job in the piano bar? | 他们把钢琴酒吧的工作给你了 |
[24:42] | Did you blow Zimmer or something? | 你是给齐默吹箫了还是怎么样 |
[24:44] | And this is Amanda. | 这是阿南达 |
[24:46] | She’s from New Jersey, in case you couldn’t tell. | 她来自新泽西 如果你看不出来的话 |
[24:52] | Oh, this one is free. | 这张床是空的 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:16] | There it is. There it is, that’s my dress. | 就是这个 这就是我的裙子 |
[25:18] | Oh my god, it’s amazing! | 我的天啊 太漂亮的 |
[25:20] | It’s beautiful, huh? | 好看吧 |
[25:20] | So we’re thinking either Jay-Z | 所以我们想请杰伊 |
[25:22] | or Kanye West for the wedding. | 还是坎耶·维斯特来参加婚礼 |
[25:24] | We just can’t decide which. | 我们纠结到底请哪个来 |
[25:47] | Are you drinking without me? | 你喝酒不带上我吗 |
[25:54] | Gross! All yours. | 太难喝了 都是你的了 |
[25:58] | So are you coming back | 所以你是回到饭桌上去呢还是 |
[25:59] | inside or are you having too much fun sulking? | 还是你觉得自己在这生闷气很好玩 |
[26:01] | I’m… | 我 |
[26:04] | I don’t know if I could do this whole thing right now. | 我不知道我现在能不能处理这整件事 |
[26:09] | What do you mean, this whole thing? | 你什么意思 这整件事怎么了 |
[26:12] | I, I need some time. | 我 我需要点时间 |
[26:16] | I’ve been gone a whole month. | 我已经给了你整整一个月的时间了 |
[26:17] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you have. You have been gone a month. | 是 没错 你是已经过了一个月了 |
[26:22] | I need time for me, and not just, not with you, | 我需要的是独处的时间 不仅没有你 |
[26:25] | but none of this paparazzi… | 也不想有狗仔队 |
[26:27] | And you’re telling me this tonight? | 而你今晚才告诉我 |
[26:28] | At our engagement party? | 你居然在我们订婚派对上说这些 |
[26:29] | I’m sorry, but it’s, driving me crazy! | 对不起 但是我快被逼疯了 |
[26:30] | No-no-no, you do not get to be sorry! | 不 不 不 你没资格道歉 |
[26:34] | I did not tell the world we’re getting married | 我还没把我们要结婚的事公之于众 |
[26:35] | so you can go and have some pill-popping meltdown okay. | 所以你可以去嗑点药放松一下 好吗 |
[26:39] | Because you could’ve killed me in that car wreck, | 因为你很有可能会在那场车祸中杀了我 |
[26:40] | and I could’ve sued you for everything. | 我有充足的理由起诉你 |
[26:43] | But I didn’t. I stuck by you, | 但是我没这么做 因为我爱你 |
[26:45] | and now it’s your turn. So man up! | 现在轮到你了 拿出点男人的样子 |
[26:48] | Because we are getting married this summer! | 因为我们必须在这个夏天结婚 |
[26:58] | You must really love me. | 你还真是爱我啊 |
[27:08] | Stop! Stop the car! Stop it! | 停车 停下来 |
[27:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[27:11] | You said summer, right? | 你说夏天 对吧 |
[27:14] | Get me out of here! | 带我离开这 |
[27:16] | No! | 不 |
[27:23] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[27:32] | All right buddy. So what’s up? Where we going? | 好了 兄弟 怎么样 去哪儿 |
[28:09] | Hey look, this is the last time I’m gonna answer my phone | 听着 这是我最后一次接电话 |
[28:10] | Billy, so you know make it good. | 所以 比利 别搞砸这通电话 |
[28:13] | Ryan, where are you? | 瑞安 你在哪 |
[28:14] | Oh, you know Billy, someplace warm. | 你猜吧 是一个比较热的地方 |
[28:17] | So am I. It’s called Hell! | 我也是 那地方叫地狱 |
[28:21] | What are you thinking? You can’t just leave. | 你想什么呢 你不能就这样一走了之 |
[28:23] | Ryan, we have major problems here. | 瑞安 我们现在有个很大的问题 |
[28:26] | That DUI put you in breach of contract, | 你违反了酒后驾驶的合同 |
[28:28] | you understand that? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[28:29] | That means Lang’s not obligated to pay you a dime | 那意味着朗一毛钱都不会给你 |
[28:32] | while you’re injured, and now he’s even talking about | 不会为你付医药费 现在他又说 |
[28:34] | canceling your contract altogether, and suing you! | 干脆取消你的合同 然后起诉你 |
[28:39] | This is most definitely not the time to be taking a vacation! | 现在绝对不是时候度假 |
[28:45] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[28:51] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[28:56] | Don’t stop. | 继续 别停 |
[29:00] | Oh my god, Lana. | 我的天哪 拉娜 |
[29:01] | I snuck a picture of him going into his room. | 我偷拍了一张他进房间的照片 |
[29:05] | He is perfection! | 他太完美了 |
[29:09] | I would do things to him that are illegal in most countries. | 我会对他做在大部分国家都不合法的事 |
[29:14] | Girls, he’s engaged! | 姐妹们 他订婚了 |
[29:16] | TMZ said they broke up, | 美国名人消息网说他们分手了 |
[29:20] | and she isn’t here, but I am. | 而且她又不在这 但我在这 |
[29:23] | If Zimmer even catches you flirting, you’ll get fired. | 如果让齐默抓到你调情 你会被开除的 |
[29:25] | Zimmer’s got to catch me first. | 那齐默也得先抓到我 |
[29:29] | I’m gonna harpoon that whale. | 我会让这条大鱼上钩的 |
[29:40] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[29:41] | Uh… Lana? | 拉娜 |
[29:45] | I’m Ryan. Nice to meet you. | 我叫瑞安 很高兴认识你 |
[29:47] | Ryan Hawkes? | 你是瑞安·霍克斯吗 |
[29:49] | Oh, goddamnit. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[29:50] | Was there like a memo or something? | 你们是有类似备忘录之类的吗 |
[29:52] | Actually, there was. | 别说 还真有 |
[29:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:57] | Um, What can I get you, sir? | 您要点什么 先生 |
[30:00] | Umm, okay. First two things… | 好的 首先有两件事 |
[30:03] | don’t call me sir, and uh second, | 别叫我先生 第二件事是 |
[30:05] | um, dirty martini. Upside down. | 我要脏马天尼 上下层颠倒 |
[30:09] | Coming right up. | 马上就好 |
[30:23] | Very good. It’s good. Very good. | 非常好 弹得非常好 |
[30:25] | Thanks. Goodnight Lana. | 谢谢 晚安拉娜 |
[30:27] | – Goodnight! – Bye, Sam. | -晚安 -再见 Sam |
[30:32] | Oh, we closed this place down. | 就剩下我们了 |
[30:36] | So, Lana, Lana. Talk to me. | 拉娜 拉娜 跟我聊聊 |
[30:38] | Um, I wanna know things. Where you from? | 我想了解点事 你从哪来的 |
[30:42] | You from Russia? | 你是从俄罗斯来的吗 |
[30:44] | Amanda St. Petersburg. | |
[30:45] | St. Petersburg? Like Zenit St. Petersburg? | 圣彼得堡 是有泽尼特的那个圣彼得堡吗 |
[30:47] | That’s cool. | 那还挺酷的 |
[30:49] | Pretty cool. | 很酷 |
[30:50] | Is that all you know about Russia? | 你对俄罗斯就了解这点吗 |
[30:51] | No… | 不 |
[30:53] | There’s Sputnik, and it snows all the time. | 我还知道那有人造卫星 还一直下雪 |
[30:58] | There’s giant um, bears everywhere. | 还有到处都是巨型动物 像是熊 |
[31:03] | Yeah. I keep one as a pet. | 是啊 我还养了只当宠物呢 |
[31:08] | You know you don’t. | 你没有 |
[31:11] | Um, I’m, I’m getting the feeling | 我 我感觉到 |
[31:12] | that you don’t really wanna talk to me. | 你不太想跟我聊天 |
[31:14] | Okay, Mr. Talker. | 好吧 话唠先生 |
[31:16] | So, what brings you to this cruise? | 所以 什么风把你吹到这艘游轮上来了 |
[31:20] | Maybe I just uh, just came here to drown. | 也许我就是 就是想淹死自己 |
[31:24] | Just know in case there is an accident, | 就是提醒你一下 如果这发生意外 |
[31:27] | and the ship starts sinking, | 船开始下沉 |
[31:28] | we are the ones who’ll be manning the lifeboats. | 我们会为救生船充气 |
[31:31] | You will manage a lifeboat? The whole one? | 你会给救生船充气 一整条船吗 |
[31:34] | Mm-hmm. It’s my job, to save people from drowning. | 对 这是我的工作 防止人们溺死 |
[31:41] | Of course, except… I’m sorry. | 当然 除了 不好意思 |
[31:44] | Is it me or is this ship spinning? | 是我在转还是这船在转 |
[31:46] | I’m pretty sure it’s you. And you should go to sleep. | 我很确定是你 而且你得去睡觉了 |
[31:49] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[31:51] | Because I like you, I’m gonna go, but I’m gonna… | 因为我喜欢你 我要走了 但是我 |
[31:55] | I’m, excuse me, I’m gonna see you. | 我 不好意思 我们会再见的 |
[31:57] | I’m gonna see you… | 我会在 |
[31:59] | Soon. | 见到你 |
[32:02] | It’s a small ship, and this is the only bar. | 这船很小 这又是唯一一个酒吧 |
[32:07] | That’s a good point. Yes. I will, um, | 这理由很好 是的 我 |
[32:10] | I will see you soon. | 我们很快会再见面的 |
[32:11] | I’m just gonna… | 我要 |
[32:17] | All right, I’ll think about you. | 好的 我会想你的 |
[32:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. We’re closed. We’re closed. | 对不起 我们关门了 关门了 |
[32:25] | Bye Lana! | 再见 拉娜 |
[32:31] | So, what does a man worth 50 million dollars feel like? | 所以 身价五千万的男人是什么样的 |
[32:34] | Amazing, right? | 特别好 对吗 |
[32:36] | I bet he’s hard as a rock. | 我打赌他一定硬的像石头一样 |
[32:38] | What? I meant his muscles. | 怎么了 我是说他的肌肉 |
[32:41] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[32:42] | Try no million. | 试试只有不超过一百万的生活 |
[32:44] | I read he lost all of his endorsements | 我听说他的代言全都没了 |
[32:46] | and his team is about to sue him. | 而且他的团队要起诉他 |
[32:48] | Girls, I made him drinks and I | 姐妹们 我只是给他弄了点喝的 |
[32:50] | talked to him because I had to, | 我和他聊天是因为我不得不这么做 |
[32:52] | but that’s it. | 就只是这样 |
[32:54] | Cause that’s you, Lana. | 因为那是你 拉娜 |
[32:55] | Sensible, like a pair of nurse’s sneakers. | 合乎情理的 就像是护士脚上的运动鞋 |
[33:01] | What am I even worried about? | 我有什么可担心的呢 |
[33:05] | We all know that men like Ryan | 众所周知 像瑞安这样的男人 |
[33:07] | don’t go for women like you. | 是不会喜欢你这样的女人的 |
[33:12] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[33:14] | No, she’s right. | 不 她是对的 |
[33:16] | Girl… | 姐妹 |
[33:16] | You are either blind or you seriously underestimate yourself. | 你要么是瞎了 要么就是太低估自己了 |
[33:19] | You’re gorgeous. | 你很漂亮 |
[33:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | Hey, it’s my, um, | 这不是我的 |
[34:31] | it’s my lifeguard! | 这不是我的人生导师吗 |
[34:33] | Come to save me. Too late. | 如果是来拯救我的话 那就太晚了 |
[34:35] | I really think you shouldn’t drink anymore, Mr. Hawkes. | 霍克斯先生 我真觉得你不能再喝了 |
[34:44] | Fine. Screw it. | 好吧 去它的 |
[35:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | Grandma said you were out earlier. | 奶奶说早些的时候你出去了 |
[35:52] | Were you playing soccer? | 你是去踢足球了吗 |
[35:53] | No. I play with Alina. | 不 我去和爱丽娜玩了 |
[35:57] | Alina? | 爱丽娜 |
[35:58] | Who’s Alina? | 爱丽娜是谁 |
[35:59] | Just a girl. | 就是个女孩 |
[36:02] | You never used to like girls before. | 你原来可不喜欢和女孩一起玩 |
[36:05] | That was before. | 那只是之前的事而已 |
[36:07] | Before you grow up? | 在你长大之前吗 |
[36:10] | Goodnight, mama. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[36:19] | Sorry about before. Uh, | 之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[36:21] | painkillers and daiquiris are a terrible combo. | 就着鸡尾酒吃止痛药挺糟糕的 |
[36:23] | That’s all right. | 确实是 |
[36:25] | That and most women, when they meet me, | 大部分女人 当他们看见我的时候 |
[36:26] | are just a lot flirtier than that, | 都比平时更搔首弄姿 |
[36:28] | no, like nicer. | 不 是更好 |
[36:30] | No, um, different… To… to you. | 不 反正和你不一样 |
[36:34] | Oh, I’m not most women. | 我不是大多数的那种女人 |
[36:35] | And I’m definitely not your kind of woman. | 而且我也绝对不是你喜欢的那种女人 |
[36:38] | Well, I don’t know if I’d say that. | 好吧 我可能不会这么说 |
[36:43] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 |
[36:45] | Good save, Ryan. Smooth. | 补救得很好 瑞安 很顺利 |
[36:53] | Wanna take a break with me? | 想和我一块歇一会儿吗 |
[36:54] | You need to stop following me. I’ll get in trouble. | 你别跟着我了 我会有麻烦的 |
[36:56] | I am not following you. | 我可不是在跟着你 |
[37:01] | Oh my , I am following you. | 我的天 我确实是在跟着你 |
[37:04] | All right, come on. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea here. | 好吧 拜托 我不想你误解我的意思 |
[37:08] | Mr. Zimmer | 齐默先生 |
[37:10] | Good evening, Mr. Hawkes. | 晚上好 霍克斯先生 |
[37:13] | Ms. Kalinina, a word, please. | 加里宁娜 请借一步说话 |
[37:25] | This is unacceptable. | 这是不允许的 |
[37:27] | Uh, excuse me. Um, | 不好意思 |
[37:28] | she was actually helping me decide which drink I ordered. | 其实她只是在帮我决定要哪种酒而已 |
[37:31] | What was the one you suggested again? | 你上次推荐什么酒来着 |
[37:33] | A dirty martini, upside down. | 脏马天尼 上下层颠倒 |
[37:34] | That’s the thing. | 就是它 |
[37:36] | See, I forgot the upside down part. | 我忘了还有这个上下层颠倒 |
[37:37] | Can I get one of those? | 我能再要一杯吗 |
[37:38] | Certainly, sir. | 当然可以 先生 |
[37:40] | You have to take Friday off. | 周五你必须休息 |
[37:42] | Did I do anything wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[37:43] | You cannot work four weeks without a day off. | 你不能连续工作四周而不休息 |
[37:48] | And goodnight to you, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[37:52] | Goodnight | 晚安 |
[37:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | Now, where is my martini? | 现在 我的马天尼在哪里 |
[38:02] | Okay, new idea. Hear me out on this. | 好吧 那听听我的新主意 |
[38:04] | What if we meet up off the boat? You’re free now, | 我们下船见面怎么样 反正你你有空了 |
[38:07] | so are there rules against meeting up on the island? | 这应该不违反船规吧 |
[38:09] | No, but that’s not going to happen. | 不违反 但我是不会这么做的 |
[38:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:12] | Look, I mean, I’m telling you, Lana, | 拉娜 我跟你说 |
[38:14] | I am a great tour guide. | 我是个很棒的导游 |
[38:15] | I can Google pretty much anything you need to know. | 你想知道的 我都能谷歌到 |
[38:17] | And you? You, you can teach me Russian. | 而你呢 你 你可以教我俄语 |
[38:20] | You want to learn Russian? | 你是想学俄语吗 |
[38:22] | Yeah. I hear they have a very cheery outlook on life. | 对啊 我听说俄国人都很乐观 |
[38:27] | Good night, Ryan. | 晚安 瑞安 |
[38:28] | Wait, was that a yes? | 等等 那你是答应了吗 |
[38:29] | Okay, yes, but now be quiet, please! | 好 我答应 但请你保持安静 |
[38:32] | Whoa! Did you hear that? She said yes! | 哇 你们听到了吗 她答应了 |
[38:34] | She said yes, everybody! | 各位 她答应了 |
[38:39] | Hey, Ms. Kalinina, | 嘿 加里宁娜小姐 |
[38:40] | the ship leaves tomorrow at 10 o’clock | 船明天10点出发 |
[38:42] | so be on the boat no later then midnight. | 所以你要在午夜前回到船上 |
[38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:07] | Hello | 你好 |
[39:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:09] | What do you have here? | 你这里卖什么 |
[39:11] | Oh, everything. | 什么都卖 |
[39:14] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[39:16] | It’s beautiful. | 它很漂亮 |
[39:21] | No, this would be perfect actually. | 不 这简直是完美 |
[39:22] | Please go ahead. | 请继续选 |
[39:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:26] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 |
[39:26] | Good morning there, my sweet surrender. | 早上好 我的温柔乡 |
[39:28] | Hi… | 你好 |
[39:30] | Oh, relax. It’ll be our little secret. | 别紧张 这只是我们的小秘密 |
[39:32] | You’re gonna follow me all day, aren’t you? | 你是要打算跟着我一整天吗 |
[39:34] | Well, now that you mention it… | 既然你都这么说了 |
[39:38] | So, I was thinking about all those sorrows you say | 我在想你所说的借酒浇愁 |
[39:41] | you like to drown yourself from. | 是什么愁 |
[39:43] | We’re not gonna talk about that now, are we? | 我们非得现在讨论这个吗 |
[39:45] | Well, I’m Russian. We don’t do small talk. | 我是俄国人 俄国人不闲聊 |
[39:48] | All right. You like the heavy stuff. Fine, okay. | 那好吧 既然你这么喜欢沉重的话题 |
[39:51] | Well, after not making peace with the fact that my knee is shot | 我之前为了膝盖受伤的事实闹得很不愉快 |
[39:56] | and my endorsements have de-endorsed me | 代言公司也取消了跟我的合约 |
[39:58] | and if I do get to play again, | 就算我哪天开始继续踢球了 |
[40:00] | I won’t be the player I once was. | 我也不会是曾经的那个球员了 |
[40:03] | I guess what’s there to worry about? | 后来 我就想 这有什么好担心的 |
[40:04] | My life is basically over. | 我的人生大概就这样了吧 |
[40:09] | Ryan, but I believe when one door closes, | 瑞安 我相信一扇门关上 |
[40:11] | others open. | 另一扇门会打开的 |
[40:13] | Just don’t stare at the closed one for too long. | 不要长时间盯着那扇已经关上的门 |
[40:21] | You sure you’re not some kind of undercover journalist? | 你确定你不是什么地下记者吗 |
[40:23] | You’re way too wise to be working on a boat. | 你太聪明了 根本不像是在船上工作的 |
[40:29] | Anyway, it’s uh, it’s not really about seeing doors, | 言归正传 这并不是如何看门的问题 |
[40:33] | it’s honestly, it’s about how people see me. | 说实话 这是人们如何看待我的问题 |
[40:38] | Are you afraid that people are not gonna like you for who you are? | 你害怕别人不喜欢现在的你吗 |
[40:41] | Hell no. | 当然不害怕 |
[40:42] | I know they won’t. | 因为我知道他们就是这样的人 |
[40:45] | When you’re in the spotlight, | 当你在聚光灯下时 |
[40:46] | everybody wants to be your friend. | 每个人都想成为你的朋友 |
[40:47] | But as I’m finding out, | 但我还发现 |
[40:49] | when that goes away, goes everybody else. | 当聚光灯离开你时 这些人也会随之离去 |
[40:55] | But now that you have time to do something else, | 你现在既然有时间做些别的事情 |
[40:58] | you might make some real friends. | 你可以结交一些真正的朋友 |
[41:01] | If I’m, uh, perfectly honest, | 老实说 |
[41:05] | it’s the something else that I’m most worried about. | 如果还有其他什么事情让我操心的话 |
[41:11] | I don’t know anything else. | 我还真想不出来有哪些事 |
[41:17] | Lana, I wasn’t always such an asshole, you know. | 拉娜 我以前不是这样的混蛋 |
[41:21] | I trained my whole life | 我一生都在训练自己 |
[41:22] | to be the best I can be, at one thing. | 让自己在足球这一件事上尽可能做到最好 |
[41:26] | All this other stuff kind of just came with the territory, I guess. | 在我看来 其他的一切都是足球附带的 |
[41:32] | It was a way… | 可以说 |
[41:35] | Lana, without soccer… | 拉娜 没有足球的话 |
[41:40] | I’m not really anything. | 我什么都不是 |
[41:41] | I’m sure you have many more talents. | 你肯定还有很多其他的才能 |
[41:45] | There’s a whole world out there waiting to be discovered. | 那一片天地还在等着你去探索发掘 |
[41:49] | But to you discover nothing without taking the first step. | 如果不迈出第一步 你什么也发现不了 |
[42:00] | Hey! Hey! Oh, that’s it. Now you’re gonna get it! | 够了 看我怎么整你 |
[42:35] | Let’s check it out. | 过来看看 |
[42:38] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[42:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:39] | Who are you, like the local locksmith? | 你是本地的锁匠吗 |
[42:45] | Uh-huh… I’m not… | 我不明白 |
[42:47] | Oh, I… okay. | 好的 |
[42:50] | Ah, I get it. The lock is the heart. | 我明白了 这个锁象征着心 |
[42:54] | You give it to someone, then… | 你把它给别人 然后 |
[42:57] | Throw away the key, making the lock permanent? | 把钥匙扔掉 让锁永久锁上 |
[43:00] | That’s beautiful. | 这太美妙了 |
[43:02] | It’s very nice. | 这个非常好 |
[43:05] | Oh, no, no. No, no thank you. | 不 不 不 谢谢 |
[43:08] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你了 先生 |
[43:09] | I think you might have the wrong idea. | 我想你理解错了 |
[43:11] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[43:21] | Hey, kid, your ball. | 嘿 孩子 你的球 |
[43:25] | Your ball, kid. | 你的球 孩子 |
[43:27] | You are… Ryan Hawkes? | 你是瑞安·霍克斯吗 |
[43:29] | Yes. Nice to meet you. | 我是 很高兴见到你 |
[43:31] | Guys! It’s Ryan Hawkes! | 伙计们 是瑞安·霍克斯 |
[43:33] | I think we should probably go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[43:34] | No, no, no. You’re going over there. | 不 不 你应该过去和他们玩 |
[43:37] | Ryan, it’s gonna make their year. | 瑞安 这会让他们高兴一整年的 |
[43:39] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. Hey hey! | 好的 我没想到这个 |
[43:42] | Come play with us, man! | 来和我们玩吧 伙计 |
[43:43] | Shut up, stupid. He can’t play no more. | 闭嘴 笨蛋 他不能再踢球了 |
[43:46] | Hey, I can play. | 嘿 我可以踢 |
[43:47] | Not full speed, but enough to teach you kids a thing or two. | 虽然不是全速状态 但足以教一下你们 |
[43:50] | It’s gonna make their year, right? | 这会让他们高兴一年 对吧 |
[43:52] | Well, their month. | 也许一个月 |
[43:53] | Good enough. | 这就够了 |
[43:53] | All right, let’s do it. Come on, kids. | 好了 我们开始了 过来 孩子们 |
[43:54] | Let’s go, come on, guys. | 来来来 伙计们 |
[43:55] | Let’s play, let’s play. Let’s go, come on, run! | 来踢足球 走啦 快过来 |
[44:03] | All right, go, go, go! | 好 快跑 快跑 |
[44:26] | Yeah, yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[44:35] | Oh man. | 伙计 |
[44:37] | I tell you one thing, it’s not fixed yet. | 跟你说 虽然我还是不咋地 |
[44:39] | But uh, you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[44:42] | It’s gonna be fine. You’ll get there. | 会好起来的 你会到那一步的 |
[44:53] | Sorry, no ice. | 对不起 没有冰 |
[44:55] | No, you’re a lifesaver. | 没事 你真是救世主 |
[44:56] | Thank you. Oh, so much better. | 谢谢 好多了 |
[45:01] | Ryan, that’s a great thing you did back there. | 瑞安 你刚刚很了不起 |
[45:04] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[45:05] | It was very cool. | 真的很酷 |
[45:07] | I’ll tell you something, | 我跟你说 |
[45:08] | I haven’t had that much fun playing | 不知从什么时候开始 |
[45:09] | since I don’t know when. | 我就没有这么开心地踢过足球了 |
[45:13] | We should do more of that. | 我们应该多做些这样的事情 |
[45:15] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[45:17] | Thank you for encouraging me. | 谢谢你鼓励我 |
[45:21] | You probably get a lot better encouragement. | 你应该得到过比这好千万倍的鼓励吧 |
[45:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:25] | Your fiancé? | 你的未婚妻啊 |
[45:31] | Right. | 对 |
[45:36] | You look so good together. | 你们看起来真的很般配 |
[45:41] | Yeah, don’t we? | 可不是吗 |
[45:43] | Good for the magazines, good for the photos. | 杂志有得写了 狗仔也有得拍了 |
[45:49] | Not so good for each other. | 可我们彼此间还差点什么 |
[45:53] | Lana, I came out here | 拉娜 我之所以出来这里 |
[45:54] | because I was uncertain about us, but… | 是因为我不确定我们的关系 但是 |
[46:00] | things are becoming clearer. | 这变得越来越清晰了 |
[46:09] | Um, you know, before I forget… | 嗯 在我忘记之前 |
[46:10] | Could you please sign one more autograph, please? | 你可以再签一个名吗 拜托了 |
[46:14] | Sure, of course. | 当然可以 |
[46:16] | His name is Danny. | 他叫丹尼 |
[46:17] | All right, would you take pea duty, please? Thank you. | 好 那转交的任务就交给你了 谢谢 |
[46:20] | He once had the tryout for | 他曾经参加过圣彼得堡 |
[46:22] | Zenit St. Petersburg boys. | 泽尼特足球俱乐部的男孩组选拔赛 |
[46:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[46:25] | But now just… Plays for fun. | 但现在只是打着玩 |
[46:28] | Ryan, you’re his hero. | 瑞安 你是他的英雄 |
[46:33] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[46:34] | Ryan… Hawkes. | 瑞安·霍克斯 |
[46:40] | Give that to Danny, and uh… | 把它给丹尼 然后 |
[46:42] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[46:44] | Um… Actually, Danny is um… | 其实 丹尼是 |
[46:47] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[46:48] | Can I have a photo with you? | 我能和你拍张照吗 |
[46:51] | Sure. Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 当然可以 |
[46:54] | All right. | 准备好了 |
[46:59] | Very nice. All right, | 很好 不错 |
[47:00] | Thanks, pal. All right, you have a good night. | 谢了 朋友 晚安啊 |
[47:04] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[47:10] | Have dinner with me. | 同我共进晚餐如何 |
[47:13] | I’m serious. There’s this amazing place, | 我是认真的 这里有个很棒的地方 |
[47:15] | it’s like five stars. | 好像是五星级的 |
[47:16] | Best meal on the Med. | 有着地中海中最好吃的餐点 |
[47:18] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[47:20] | This isn’t one of your silly ship rules, is it? | 难道这又违反你那愚蠢的船规了吗 |
[47:24] | No, Ryan. It’s not against ship’s rules, | 没有 瑞安 这不违反船规 |
[47:27] | but it is against my rules. | 但这违反了我的原则 |
[47:31] | It’s just a dinner. As friends. | 只是朋友之间的晚餐而已 |
[47:38] | Girls, please help. | 姐妹们 帮帮忙 |
[47:39] | I have a dinner | 我要出去吃晚餐 |
[47:41] | Oh my god, with him? | 天哪 是和他吗 |
[47:45] | Look at me, what am I gonna do? | 天呐 我该怎么办啊 |
[47:47] | Don’t worry, baby. We got you. | 别担心 宝贝 我们帮你搞定 |
[47:49] | – Is it tonight? – Yes! | -就在今晚吗 -是的 |
[48:30] | I’m telling you, Lana. | 拉娜 说实话 |
[48:32] | I think he’s the lucky one. | 我认为他才是幸运的那个 |
[49:13] | Wow. You look… | 哇 你看起来 |
[49:18] | Uh, um…Sorry. This is for you. | 不好意思 这是给你的 |
[49:25] | Thank you, Ryan. | 谢谢你 瑞安 |
[49:28] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[49:45] | Careful. | 小心 |
[49:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:56] | Oh, no, that can’t be it. No, no, that– | 不 不可能 不 不 这 |
[49:59] | Excuse me, excuse me, hey. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[50:02] | – Oh! | -不好意思 |
[50:04] | Hi. Uh… | 你好 |
[50:06] | This place is meant to be five stars? | 这个地方是五星级的吗 |
[50:10] | It is. | 是啊 |
[50:11] | It is. | 确实 |
[50:14] | I’m so sorry, Lana. | 不好意思 拉娜 |
[50:15] | This was meant to be nicer than the Four Seasons. | 这本来应该比四季酒店更好的 |
[50:17] | We can go somewhere fancier if you want. | 如果你愿意 我们可以去更豪华的地方 |
[50:19] | Are you kidding me? Look. | 你在开玩笑吧 看看 |
[50:21] | This is perfect, Ryan. | 瑞安 这地方太完美了 |
[50:25] | What are your specials? | 你们这里有什么特别的东西 |
[50:26] | Everything is special here, baby. | 宝贝 这里的一切都很特别 |
[50:29] | See? | 听到了吗 |
[50:32] | Great. Then two, please. | 太棒了 二位这边走 |
[50:41] | This can’t be more than two days old. | 这东西肯定已经放了两天了 |
[50:43] | Come on, Ryan. | 瑞安 别说了 |
[50:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:46] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你能忍受这里吗 |
[50:48] | I love it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[51:04] | Oh hey, no, that’s not fair. | 不 这不公平 |
[51:06] | It’s my turn now. Come on, hand it over. Come on. | 现在到我拍了 快 把摄像机给我 |
[51:08] | I’m trying to take pictures, not be in them, Ryan. | 瑞安 我只想拍别的东西 不是被拍 |
[51:10] | Aw, that camera doesn’t know what it’s missing. | 这照相机都不知道自己错过了什么 |
[51:12] | Gosh. All right. | 好吧 |
[51:16] | Oh, whoa, whoa. Hide your plate. | 快把你的盘子藏起来 |
[51:17] | This might be its cousin. | 盘子里说不定是它亲戚 |
[51:27] | You’re right, you know. This place. | 你是对的 知道吗 这个地方 |
[51:34] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[51:36] | Is it? You didn’t get exactly what you wanted. | 是吗 可这不是你原本期待的地方 |
[51:40] | But I got something even better. | 但这里比我期待的更好 |
[51:51] | May I have this dance? | 可以邀你共舞吗 |
[53:09] | This is Tchaikovsky. | 柴可夫斯基的曲子 |
[53:12] | Tchaikovsky. All right. How do you say ocean? | 柴可夫斯基 好 海洋用俄语怎么说 |
[53:19] | Okean. | 海洋 |
[53:22] | How do you say it? | 再说一遍 |
[53:23] | Okean. | 海洋 |
[53:27] | Okean. Okay, that’s not so hard. | 海洋 不是那么难嘛 |
[53:31] | Stars. | 星星呢 |
[53:33] | Zvezdy. | 星星 |
[53:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:50] | You have this ability to make me forget that I’m not . | 你有种能力 可以让我忘记自己的不好 |
[53:57] | And see only the good. | 只注意自己优秀的方面 |
[54:55] | Ryan! Ryan, wake up! | 瑞安 瑞安 快醒醒 |
[54:57] | We missed the boat! | 我们耽误上船了 |
[54:58] | So we’ll get the next one. | 那就搭下一班好了 |
[54:59] | I’m gonna get fired! Please. | 我会被开除的 快 |
[55:01] | Like hell you are! I’ll get you on that boat. | 还真是 我会把你送回船上的 |
[55:09] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[55:11] | Hey, got room for two more? | 还能再坐下两个人吗 |
[55:12] | Yes, yes I do. | 可以 可以的 |
[55:13] | Great! All right! | 太好了 |
[55:35] | Ms. Kalinina. | 加里宁娜小姐 |
[55:39] | A word in my office, please. | 请到我办公室来 我有话和你说 |
[55:45] | Mr. Zimmer, | 齐默先生 |
[55:46] | I’m so sorry I missed role call. I overslept. | 我很抱歉我错过了点名 我睡过头了 |
[55:49] | Not in your room, you didn’t. | 你根本不在房间里 |
[55:52] | Your identity card was never scanned back in last night. | 你昨天晚上根本没有打卡回来 |
[55:56] | Your friends try to cover for you, but I know exactly… | 你的朋友们试着帮你开脱 但我很清楚 |
[56:00] | Where you were. | 你昨晚究竟在哪 |
[56:02] | Amanda told me that you absconded into the island | 阿曼达告诉我你逃走了 |
[56:05] | with Mr. Hawkes. | 和霍克斯先生一起去了岛上 |
[56:07] | Highly inappropriate. | 这很不妥 |
[56:09] | Mr. Zimmer, it’s not like that. | 齐默先生 事情不是那样的 |
[56:11] | Then I suppose his guest ID card | 那么我想 他的乘客卡 |
[56:13] | was also never scanned back in last night. | 昨晚也没有登记回到船上这件事 |
[56:16] | It’s a pure coincidence. | 纯属是个巧合了 |
[56:18] | Fraternizing with the guests. | 与乘客私通 |
[56:20] | It’s an irreversible breach of contract. | 这件事严重违反了合同规定 |
[56:22] | Mr. Zimmer, I need this job. | 齐默先生 我需要这份工作 |
[56:24] | Please! | 求您了 |
[56:25] | You should have thought about that beforehand. | 那么做这件事之前你就应该想清楚 |
[56:28] | Pack your things. | 收拾行李 |
[56:33] | I want you off of the ship. Today. | 我要你离开这艘船 今天就离开 |
[56:41] | Fired, what? He can’t do that. | 开除你 什么 他不能这么做 |
[56:43] | I’m gonna talk to the captain right now. | 我现在就去和船长谈谈 |
[56:45] | No, Ryan, please. | 不要 瑞安 拜托了 |
[56:46] | I’m embarrassed enough. | 我已经够难堪了 |
[56:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[56:48] | The company has rescheduled to fly back home in a few days | 公司决定让我坐几天后的飞机回家 |
[56:50] | and they said I can stay there. | 在那之前我可以待在那里 |
[56:52] | Here? No, no, no, | 这里 不 不行 |
[56:54] | Lana, you are not staying at a place like this. | 拉娜 你不能待在这样的地方 |
[56:57] | I have an idea. Come with me. | 我有个主意 跟我来 |
[57:05] | Please tell me he’s the reason why she missed the boat. | 告诉我 就是他搞得她赶不上船 |
[57:09] | We really are fairy godmothers. | 我们简直是仙女教母啊 |
[57:16] | What? | 搞什么啊 |
[57:39] | Not too bad, huh? | 不算太差 对吧 |
[57:40] | Hey, amigo. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[57:45] | How is the goal machine? | 我们的进球机器怎么样了 |
[57:47] | The leg is looking strong. | 你的腿看上去很强壮啊 |
[57:48] | Ah, gracias. It’s, it’s getting there, man. | 谢谢 现在在慢慢恢复了 |
[57:50] | It’s getting there. | 在慢慢恢复了 |
[57:51] | Last time I saw you would’ve been that, uh… | 上次见你的时候还是在 |
[57:53] | That charity match at Camp Nou. | 在诺坎普的那场慈善比赛上 |
[57:54] | You know, I think you had me in your pocket the whole game. | 整场比赛你都把我压得死死的 |
[57:56] | I didn’t get a shot away. | 我一点进球机会都没有 |
[57:57] | I remember, in my pocket. | 我记得 压得死死的 |
[57:59] | Oh, Carles, this is Lana. | 卡勒斯 这是拉娜 |
[58:00] | Lana, | 拉娜 |
[58:00] | this is Carles Puyol. | 这是卡勒斯·普约尔 |
[58:01] | Barca legend. | 巴萨的传奇球星 |
[58:02] | Pleasure to meet you, Lana. | 很荣幸见到你 拉娜 |
[58:03] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[58:04] | She’s been stranded for a couple days | 她得在这儿待上几天 |
[58:06] | so I’m just keeping her company. | 我要确保有人能陪着她 |
[58:08] | It’s amazing here. I come every year. | 这个地方很美 我每年都来 |
[58:09] | Yeah, I know. I do miss it here. | 我知道 这里令我流连忘返啊 |
[58:11] | You know what? I think I’ll stay. | 你猜怎么的 我要留下来 |
[58:14] | You still have three days left on the ship. | 可你还能在船上再待三天呢 |
[58:16] | Eh, forget it. I’ll send for my bags. | 算了吧 我把包送回去就好了 |
[58:18] | I mean, what am I gonna do over there? | 我是说 在船上我能干什么啊 |
[58:19] | All the cool people are here. | 有趣的人可是都在这里呢 |
[58:20] | Yes, they are. Hi, hi! | 是的 没错 嗨 你好 |
[58:21] | Me and my wife, we’ll be here all week. | 我和我太太会在这里待上整个星期 |
[58:23] | – Really? – Yeah | -真的吗 -对 |
[58:24] | We should grab dinner sometime. | 我们应该找个时间一起吃顿晚饭 |
[58:25] | That’s cool, yeah. Let’s do it. I think that’d be a great idea. | 好啊 我们一起吃饭吧 是个好主意 |
[58:30] | Ms. Kalinina, | 加里宁娜女士 |
[58:31] | your room is ready. | 您的房间准备好了 |
[58:33] | That’s you. | 叫你了 |
[58:34] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[58:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:36] | Well, here we are. | 就到这儿了 |
[1:00:40] | Well, I’m uh, right next door, | 我就在隔壁房间 |
[1:00:42] | so just let me know if you need anything. | 如果你有什么需要 就和我说 |
[1:00:44] | Ice, wine, sponge bath. | 冰块 红酒 擦身浴 |
[1:00:48] | Good night, Ryan. And thank you. | 晚安 瑞安 谢谢你 |
[1:00:51] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[1:00:53] | For being a gentleman. | 谢谢你如此绅士 |
[1:01:51] | Hi guys! What’s going on? How are you? | 嗨 有什么新鲜事吗 你们怎么样 |
[1:01:56] | We got the money you sent. Thank you. | 我们收到你寄回来的钱了 谢谢你 |
[1:01:59] | How is the ship? | 船上怎么样 |
[1:02:02] | It’s great. I’m in Halkidiki right now, | 很棒 我现在在哈克迪克 |
[1:02:04] | but I’ll be home in a few days. | 但我过几天就回去了 |
[1:02:05] | Halkidiki? | 哈克迪克 |
[1:02:07] | Aren’t you supposed to be in Mykonos? | 你不是应该在米克诺斯吗 |
[1:02:10] | Yes, that’s where the ship is. | 对 那是船在的地方 |
[1:02:12] | Lana? Is everything okay? | 拉娜 事情都还好吗 |
[1:02:15] | Everything’s great. | 我很好 |
[1:03:09] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[1:03:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:03:21] | Well, I have something that might cheer you up. | 好吧 我有些东西说不定你能让你开心 |
[1:03:24] | I uh went back to the beach today and I uh… | 我今天去了沙滩 然后 |
[1:03:30] | Realized I forgot something there. | 意识到我把一些东西忘在了那里 |
[1:03:33] | Surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
[1:03:38] | – Ryan… – What? | -瑞安 -怎么了 |
[1:03:42] | You know what you’re saying by giving this to me right? | 你知道把这个送给我意味着什么 对吗 |
[1:03:45] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[1:03:48] | But you’re engaged. | 但是你已经订婚了 |
[1:03:50] | And my life is a mess. | 而我的生活就是一团糟 |
[1:03:51] | I took this trip alone for a reason. | 我一个人来这旅行是有原因的 |
[1:03:56] | Elise and I are not meant to be together. | 伊丽丝和我并不适合彼此 |
[1:03:59] | No, this isn’t right. | 不 这样是不对的 |
[1:04:00] | What, what? | 什么 怎么了 |
[1:04:01] | Normal people don’t do this. | 普通人不会这么做的 |
[1:04:03] | We’re not normal, Lana. | 我们不是普通人 拉娜 |
[1:04:04] | You’re not, but I am. | 你不是 但我是 |
[1:04:05] | We come from two completely different worlds. | 我们是两个完全不同世界的人 |
[1:04:07] | You gotta stop thinking like that. | 你不能再这么想了 |
[1:04:09] | You are more amazing than any woman I have ever met. | 你比我遇到的任何一个女人都要特别 |
[1:04:15] | – I have to tell you something. – All right. | -我必须告诉你一些事情 -好啊 |
[1:04:21] | Legally, I’m still married. | 从法律上来说 我是已婚的 |
[1:04:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:31] | I wanted to tell you earlier. | 我之前想告诉你的 |
[1:04:35] | Why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没有说 |
[1:04:37] | Because I know what this is for you. | 因为我知道这对你来说算什么 |
[1:04:39] | It’s fun. It’s recess. | 是个乐子 是休息 |
[1:04:41] | No, it’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[1:04:43] | Now, I admit I was a confused man, when I stepped on that boat. | 我承认刚上船时我很迷茫 |
[1:04:45] | But I stepped off it a better one. | 但下船后我变成了更好的人 |
[1:04:47] | That’s because of you, Lana. | 那都是因为你 拉娜 |
[1:04:48] | – Ryan, please don’t do this to me. – Do what? | -瑞安 别这么做 -做什么 |
[1:04:51] | You only know me for five days. | 你刚认识我五天而已 |
[1:04:53] | Five days? I’ve played soccer for 20 years | 五天 我踢了二十年足球 |
[1:04:57] | and in five days, you made me forget it even exists. | 在五天里 你让我甚至忘记了这件事 |
[1:05:00] | We are meant to be together. | 我们注定要在一起的 |
[1:05:01] | Ryan, no. | 瑞安 不行 |
[1:06:34] | I realized that I got no way to get in touch with you. | 我刚发现 我没办法联系到你 |
[1:06:37] | I don’t have your email or your phone number. | 我没有你的邮箱或者电话号码 |
[1:06:40] | Ryan, what if we go back to our lives | 瑞安 要是等我们回到各自的生活后 |
[1:06:44] | and you realize it wasn’t meant to be? | 你发现我们不是彼此的真爱呢 |
[1:06:46] | No, Lana, no. It was. It is. | 不 拉娜 以前是 也会一直是 |
[1:06:50] | Then in two months, if you still feel the same, | 那么两个月后 你的感觉如果还没变 |
[1:06:53] | then come find me. | 来找我 |
[1:06:55] | What do you mean, two months, Lana? | 这是什么意思 拉娜 两个月 |
[1:06:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:06:58] | We need that time to go back to our lives, | 我们需要这段时间 回到各自的生活 |
[1:07:01] | to do what needs to be done. | 把该做的事完成 |
[1:07:03] | And then, if you still feel the same, | 到那时 如果你的感觉依旧没变 |
[1:07:06] | then… | 那么 |
[1:07:06] | Come find me in St. Petersburg. | 来圣彼得堡找我 |
[1:07:11] | Alexander Column | 去宫殿广场的 |
[1:07:14] | in Palace Square. | 亚历山大凯旋柱 |
[1:07:17] | May 25th at 8 p.m. | 五月二十五日晚上八点 |
[1:07:20] | Can’t we just… email? | 我们就不能发邮件吗 |
[1:07:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:23] | If we’re there, we’re there. | 如果我们真是那么回事 那就是了 |
[1:07:27] | But if not, then… | 但如果不能 那么 |
[1:07:28] | This would… Still be a great memory. | 这一切 也是一段很棒的回忆 |
[1:07:33] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[1:07:39] | The Alexander Column, | 亚历山大凯旋柱 |
[1:07:41] | Palace Square, | 在宫殿广场 |
[1:07:44] | May 25th, 8 p.m. | 五月二十五日 晚上八点 |
[1:07:46] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[1:07:54] | That’s for you. | 这个给你 |
[1:08:52] | I missed you so much! | 我好想你啊 |
[1:08:54] | Mom, I can’t breathe! | 妈妈 我喘不上气了 |
[1:09:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:09:03] | This? Um, do you like it? | 这个吗 你喜欢吗 |
[1:09:06] | It’s pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[1:09:08] | Mom, look! We made for you. | 妈妈 看 我们给你做的 |
[1:09:10] | Thank you so much, Granny! | 太谢谢你了 奶奶 |
[1:09:13] | Well, how was it? | 怎么样 |
[1:09:15] | The good news is I don’t have to leave again. | 好消息是我再也不用离开你们了 |
[1:09:17] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[1:09:26] | Look, I’ve got something for you. | 看 我给你带了东西 |
[1:09:30] | I got you… | 我给你带来了 |
[1:09:31] | This! | 这个 |
[1:09:33] | What? Ryan Hawkes? | 什么 瑞安·霍克斯吗 |
[1:09:34] | Mm-hm! | 对呀 |
[1:09:36] | He was on my ship! | 他在我的船上来着 |
[1:09:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:38] | Ryan Hawkes on your ship? | 瑞安·霍克斯在你的船上吗 |
[1:09:40] | Mm-hm! | 没错 |
[1:09:41] | What was he like? | 他是什么样的人啊 |
[1:09:44] | He’s, um, kind. | 他 是一个很好的人 |
[1:13:59] | Alina, look at this! | 爱丽娜 看这个 |
[1:14:42] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[1:14:59] | I’m tempted not to believe it, but your results show, | 虽然很难相信 但你的检查结果显示 |
[1:15:03] | the soft tissue is fully healed | 你的软组织已经完全恢复了 |
[1:15:05] | and the prosthetics Is working as it should. | 假体也工作正常 |
[1:15:07] | Your range of motion, it’s extraordinary, | 考虑到你只恢复了几个月时间 |
[1:15:10] | considering it’s only been a few months. | 你关节的活动范围也是十分惊人的 |
[1:15:12] | So I’ll be able to play again. Soon | 那我很快就能再进行比赛了吧 |
[1:15:15] | There’s still a long way to go. | 还是要再恢复一段时间的 |
[1:15:17] | But there’s a chance, | 但如果想更快康复的话 |
[1:15:18] | if you stick on your rehab schedule and… | 你就要坚持康复训练 并且 |
[1:15:21] | You listen to her. | 一定要听她的话 |
[1:15:24] | Yeah. Whatever it takes | 好 我做什么都可以 |
[1:16:23] | So? | 怎么样 |
[1:16:25] | You. | 你啊 |
[1:16:26] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[1:16:30] | You told me he was getting his head right. | 你告诉我他已经想清楚了 |
[1:16:33] | Now I see what you really mean. | 现在我明白你是什么意思了 |
[1:16:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:38] | Look, when I get back on that pitch, | 听着 等我回到球场的时候 |
[1:16:40] | you are gonna beg me to stay. | 你会求着我留下 |
[1:16:44] | Prove it. | 那就证明给我看啊 |
[1:16:50] | Let’s get out of here, Billy. | 我们走吧 比利 |
[1:16:56] | You jealous? | 你嫉妒了 |
[1:17:01] | Lang was right about one thing. | 朗有一点是对的 |
[1:17:04] | If you wanna go to the World Cup, | 你如果想去世界杯 |
[1:17:05] | you can only prove your | 你只能通过比赛 |
[1:17:07] | fitness by playing. | 来证明你很健康 |
[1:17:08] | You need Lang on your side for that to happen. | 你需要朗站在你这边才能做到这点 |
[1:17:12] | For god’s sakes why didn’t you | 天哪 你为什么不早点 |
[1:17:14] | tell me about those pictures sooner? | 告诉我这些照片的事 |
[1:17:15] | I could’ve done something that– | 不然的话我还说不定能补救一下 |
[1:17:17] | could’ve contained the damage. | 至少不雪上加霜 |
[1:17:18] | I didn’t know about the pictures, | 我不知道那些照片 |
[1:17:19] | or that there was gonna be any damage. | 我也不知道它们能把事情搅成这样 |
[1:17:20] | What’s the point? | 有什么关系呢 |
[1:17:21] | Who cares, anyway? | 谁在乎这些呢 |
[1:17:22] | I mean, so I met some girl… | 我遇到了一个女孩 |
[1:17:24] | Lang! Lang wants you focused. | 朗 朗希望你专注点 |
[1:17:26] | I want you focused. | 我也希望你专注点 |
[1:17:27] | Oh, come on, now. | 得了吧 |
[1:17:29] | You took a shot at one gold digger | 你之前撞上了一个拜金女 |
[1:17:30] | Last thing you need right now is another. | 你可别又整出另一个来 |
[1:17:32] | Hey, hey, hey. You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[1:17:34] | Why are you doing that? | 你干嘛这么对我 |
[1:17:37] | Don’t bother calling for a couple of days. I won’t be reachable. | 这几天不用打给我了 我接不到 |
[1:17:40] | Why? Where are you going now? | 为什么 你要去哪 |
[1:17:41] | Atlantis? The moon? Middle Earth? | 去亚特兰蒂斯 上月球 还是去中土 |
[1:17:45] | You just make sure you’re back for your next session, | 你必须回来参加下一次训练 |
[1:17:48] | or it won’t just be Lang that’s done with you. | 不然 跟你玩完的就不止朗一个人了 |
[1:18:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:18:48] | Welcome to Grand Hotel Europe, sir. | 欢迎光临欧洲大酒店 先生 |
[1:18:50] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[1:19:06] | Alina! | 爱丽娜 |
[1:19:09] | Guys! | 你们两个 |
[1:19:10] | You know the rules. No playing ball in the house! | 你们知道的 不能在家里踢球 |
[1:19:13] | Danny, if Granny was here, she should kill you! | 丹尼 如果奶奶在这 她会杀了你的 |
[1:19:16] | Does that mean we can go play outside? | 那我们可以出去玩吗 |
[1:19:19] | Okay, you can go but stay close so I can see you. | 好吧 可以 但要在我的视线范围内 |
[1:19:23] | Come on, Alina! I’m going to kick your butt! | 来吧 爱丽娜 我会吊打你的 |
[1:19:53] | White nights. | 白夜 |
[1:21:03] | Lana! | 拉娜 |
[1:21:15] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[1:21:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:21:43] | Lana! | 拉娜 |
[1:21:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:34] | Yeah, it’s Ryan Hawkes. | 是的 我是瑞安·霍克斯 |
[1:26:36] | Any messages for me? | 有我的留言吗 |
[1:27:27] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[1:27:28] | Danny. How are you feeling? | 丹尼 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:27:33] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:27:36] | It’s okay to be scared. You had an accident. | 没关系 你出了点意外 |
[1:28:32] | I’m gonna need to extend my stay. | 我需要延迟退房 |
[1:28:49] | Look, if I was trying to find a woman… | 如果我想在这个城市里找一个女人 |
[1:28:51] | In this city, where should I start? | 我应该从哪开始 |
[1:28:55] | Red Light District? | 红灯区吗 |
[1:28:58] | Oh, no, no. No, it’s not like that. | 哦 不 不 不是那样的 |
[1:29:01] | I mean, I know this person. I just don’t know where to find her. | 我认识这个人 只是不知道哪里能找到她 |
[1:29:06] | I’m not even sure she wants to be found. | 我甚至不知道她想不想被我找到 |
[1:29:10] | You got a phonebook here somewhere? | 你这儿有电话簿吗 |
[1:29:12] | A what? | 什么 |
[1:29:14] | A phonebook. | 电话簿 |
[1:29:16] | You know, names, phone numbers, addresses, a phone book. | 上面有名字 电话号码 地址的电话簿 |
[1:29:18] | This doesn’t exist in Russia. | 俄罗斯没有这东西 |
[1:29:20] | You’re kidding. | 你在逗我 |
[1:29:22] | No, really. | 不 真的没有 |
[1:29:33] | No, no I didn’t. I uh, yeah, | 不 不 我没有 呃 是的 |
[1:29:36] | yeah I booked that flight. | 是的 我订了那个航班 |
[1:29:38] | That’s uh, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:29:40] | I’m uh, I’m gone this week. | 我这个星期就走 |
[1:29:44] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[1:29:47] | Yeah, I’m done here. | 是的 都弄完了 |
[1:29:50] | Thanks, man. See you soon. | 谢了 老兄 回头见 |
[1:31:10] | Hey, hey, hold up. | 嘿 嘿 等等 |
[1:31:12] | Is that where Zenit plays? | 泽尼特俱乐部就是在那儿训练的吗 |
[1:31:15] | Can we stop there, please? | 能在那儿停吗 |
[1:31:27] | Lana. | 拉娜 |
[1:32:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:32:19] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:32:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:32:28] | You’ve here been? | 你一直在这里吗 |
[1:32:31] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:32:32] | And I have good news. | 还有个好消息 |
[1:32:34] | You’ll be out of here very soon. | 你很快就能出院了 |
[1:32:38] | We’re gonna go home. | 我们要回家了 |
[1:32:39] | Am I going to walk again? | 我能重新走路了吗 |
[1:32:42] | Yes, you will. | 是的 你可以 |
[1:32:46] | I was hoping you could help me find somebody. | 我希望你能帮我找个人 |
[1:32:51] | Do you know the boy’s name? | 你知道那个男孩的名字吗 |
[1:32:53] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:32:54] | Danny what? | 姓什么 |
[1:33:01] | Do you know age, position? | 你知道年龄 踢什么位置吗 |
[1:33:06] | We try out… | 我们每年 |
[1:33:07] | Hundreds of boys each year. | 都要选拔好几百个男孩 |
[1:33:09] | We keep some information, but we are not KGB. | 我们保存了一些资料 但我们不是克格勃 |
[1:33:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:33:13] | Danny’s a very popular name, you see. | 丹尼是个很常见的名字 |
[1:33:15] | Without that information, | 没有其他信息 |
[1:33:17] | it’s almost impossible. | 几乎不可能找到 |
[1:33:20] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[1:33:35] | This is Billy. You know what to do. | 我是比利 你知道该做什么 |
[1:33:37] | Hey, Billy, uh yeah, it’s me. | 嘿 比利 是我 |
[1:33:40] | Look, I just want to apologize | 我很抱歉 |
[1:33:42] | for, um, skipping out on you again. | 我二话不说地离开了你 |
[1:33:45] | I’m in Russia, but don’t worry, | 我在俄罗斯 但别担心 |
[1:33:46] | I’m gonna catch a plane back home. | 我在赶回去的飞机了 |
[1:33:53] | Vladislav Radimov? | 弗拉季斯拉夫·拉季莫夫 |
[1:33:55] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:33:56] | What is the great Ryan Hawkes doing at Zenit? | 大名鼎鼎的瑞安·霍克斯在泽尼特干嘛呢 |
[1:33:59] | Look, it’s kind of complicated. I’ll uh… | 这有点复杂 我要 |
[1:34:04] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[1:34:06] | Somebody’s birthday? | 是有谁过生日吗 |
[1:34:08] | No, this is for kids in hospital. | 不 这是给一个住院了的小孩的 |
[1:34:10] | Make-A-Wish Foundation. | 许愿基金会给的 |
[1:34:13] | Join us. | 一起来吧 |
[1:34:16] | Look I, I’d love to, but I gotta get on a flight soon. | 我很想去 但我得赶飞机 |
[1:34:19] | It would make kids very happy. | 孩子们会很开心的 |
[1:34:21] | It would probably make their year. | 说不定会让他开心一整年呢 |
[1:34:24] | Wait, what did you just say? | 等等 你刚才说啥 |
[1:34:25] | I said, it would probably make their year. | 我说 他们可能会高兴一整年的 |
[1:34:33] | Nice place you got here. | 这地方不错 |
[1:34:34] | You spend much time in St. Petersburg, Mr. Hawkes? | 霍克斯先生 你在圣彼得堡呆了很久吗 |
[1:34:37] | Oh, just a couple of days. | 哦 就呆了几天 |
[1:34:38] | I was hoping to spend more time, | 我也想多呆几天 |
[1:34:40] | but it looks like I’m gonna be heading home. | 但是我可能得回去了 |
[1:34:51] | My colleague tells me that we | 我的同事说 |
[1:34:53] | have a big fan of yours in a neighboring ward. | 旁边的病房里有一个你的超级粉丝 |
[1:34:55] | Would you mind going first to his room to say hi to him? | 你介意先去他那儿跟他打个招呼吗 |
[1:35:04] | Knock-knock! Hey kiddo, how are you? | 咚咚咚 嘿 孩子 你好吗 |
[1:35:07] | You’re… Ryan Hawkes! | 你是 瑞安·霍克斯 |
[1:35:09] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[1:35:12] | Poster and everything. | 海报 还有其它的 |
[1:35:15] | Real fan, huh? | 名副其实的粉丝 对吧 |
[1:35:16] | You speak English, huh? | 你会说英语是吗 |
[1:35:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:35:20] | It’s gonna be a lot better than my Russian. | 比我的俄语好多了 |
[1:35:23] | I heard you hurt yourself playing ball. Is that right? | 我听说你踢球时受伤了 是吗 |
[1:35:27] | Man, I’m sorry to hear that. | 兄弟 听到这个我很难过 |
[1:35:29] | I know how it feels, though, | 我知道什么感觉 |
[1:35:30] | believe me. How long ago? | 相信我 什么时候受伤的 |
[1:35:32] | A few days ago. May 25. | 几天前 5月25日 |
[1:35:34] | The 25th? Huh. No kidding. Bad day for me, too. | 25号 别开玩笑 那天我也很倒霉 |
[1:35:39] | Oh, not… not like you. Never mind. | 哦 不是 不是像你这样 不要介意 |
[1:35:49] | Hey, tell me something. When you get better… | 和我说点什么 等你好起来 |
[1:35:53] | How would you like to come to a game with me in LA, my treat? | 你想和我一起去洛杉矶比赛吗 我请客 |
[1:35:57] | Really? You invite me? | 真的吗 你邀请我 |
[1:36:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:36:01] | You bet. I would love that. Truly. | 当然 我会很高兴的 真的 |
[1:36:06] | Oh, uh, yeah. | 好 |
[1:36:08] | Um, sorry, I better get going, but uh… | 对不起 我得走了 但是 |
[1:36:12] | You rest up, get back playing again, | 你休息好了 回去继续踢球 |
[1:36:14] | and these guys are gonna get your details. | 他们会照顾好你 |
[1:36:16] | See you in LA, all right? | 洛杉矶见 好吗 |
[1:36:18] | Oh, hey, you uh, want me to sign your ball before I go? | 你要我在我走之前在你的球上签字吗 |
[1:36:21] | Yeah! | 当然了 |
[1:36:23] | Awesome. All right. | 好极了 好的 |
[1:36:24] | Okay, so… | 好 那么 |
[1:36:36] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的这个 |
[1:36:38] | My mom brought it. She said she met you on a ship. | 我妈妈带来的 她说她在船上遇见过你 |
[1:36:41] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[1:36:46] | What’s your mom’s name? | 你妈妈叫什么名字 |
[1:36:47] | Lana. | 拉娜 |
[1:36:52] | And you’re Danny? | 你是丹尼 |
[1:36:54] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:36:56] | Hey, tell me something. Where’s your mom now? | 嘿 告诉我 你妈妈现在在哪里 |
[1:36:59] | Wait, you know her? | 等等 你认识她 |
[1:37:00] | I’ve been looking for her, yeah. | 是的 我一直在找她 |
[1:37:03] | Probably my whole life. | 可能一生都在找她 |
[1:37:05] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[1:37:08] | She left a while ago. | 她刚刚走了 |
[1:37:10] | So she’s probably crossing | 所以如果她还没赶上地铁的话 |
[1:37:12] | the bridge, if she didn’t get to the Metro… | 她可能在过桥 |
[1:37:14] | Okay, okay… Look after that. | 好的 好的 拿好这个 |
[1:37:17] | Wait, Ryan. Where are you going? | 等等 瑞安 你要去哪 |
[1:37:18] | I’ll be right back. I’ll see you soon, kid. | 我马上回来 待会见 孩子 |
[1:37:50] | Lana! Lana! | 拉娜 拉娜 |
[1:37:53] | No, no, no. I have to get across. You don’t understand! | 不不不 我必须过去 你不懂 |
[1:37:55] | I have to go! | 我必须过去 |
[1:38:03] | Lana! Lana! | 拉娜 拉娜 |
[1:38:11] | Lana! | 拉娜 |
[1:38:12] | put the bridge on hold | 停下 把桥升上去 |
[1:38:23] | Lana! | 拉娜 |
[1:38:26] | Lana! | 拉娜 |
[1:38:53] | Lana! | 拉娜 |
[1:39:06] | How… how’d you find me? | 你 你是怎么找到我的 |
[1:39:09] | Danny helped. | 丹尼帮我的 |
[1:39:10] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[1:40:27] | Ryan Hawkes, a literal walking miracle, folks, | 瑞安·霍克斯 行走的奇迹 伙计们 |
[1:40:29] | is taking the field for Team USA | 这是自从他严重受伤后 |
[1:40:31] | for the first time since his career-threatening injury. | 首次代表美国队参赛 |
[1:40:34] | Twenty-five goals last season, | 上赛季进了二十五球 |
[1:40:36] | I’m sure Hawkes will be satisfied just to play | 我敢肯定霍克斯在这届世界杯上 |
[1:40:38] | 25 minutes of this World Cup, | 能踢25分钟就很满意了 |
[1:40:40] | and who knows if his leg will hold out? | 谁知道他的腿撑不撑得住呢 |
[1:40:42] | Hawkes still has a lot to prove after that leg break. | 霍克斯在那次断腿之后要证明很多事 |
[1:40:44] | And until he starts scoring again, the jury’s out. | 在他再次得分之前 还没有定论 |
[1:41:48] | Come on, Ryan! | 加油 瑞安 |
[1:42:40] | Go, go, go! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:42:42] | Do it! | 加油 |
[1:43:43] | Hawkes! Hawkes! Hawkes! | 霍克斯 霍克斯 霍克斯 |