英文名称:Secrets In A Small Town
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[00:48] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[01:03] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[01:13] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[01:29] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[01:33] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[01:37] | – Sarah? – What? | -萨拉 -怎么了 |
[01:39] | Where is the toaster? | 你知道烤面包机在哪吗 |
[01:41] | What? | 你说什么 |
[01:41] | The toaster! | 烤面包机 |
[01:42] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到了 |
[01:44] | Uh, have you looked in the box labelled “Toaster?” | 你找过上面写着”烤面包机”的箱子了吗 |
[01:47] | Uh, yup. | 当然 |
[01:51] | I think you hired dyslexic movers. | 我觉得你找了个不识字的搬家工人 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:57] | Hey. Think fast. | 嘿 快接住 |
[01:58] | Always! | 又来了 |
[02:00] | You’re ready? We can’t be late for our day ones. | 你准备好了吗 我们第一天可不能迟到 |
[02:02] | I’ll meet you in the car, okay? | 我在车里和你碰面 行吗 |
[02:04] | Uh, mom? | 那个 妈妈 |
[02:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:09] | Right. Good call. | 好吧 提醒的好 |
[02:21] | It’s like the town that time forgot. | 这个小镇就像被时间遗忘了 |
[02:24] | Nothing wrong with a small town. | 小镇子就是这样 |
[02:26] | People know their neighbors. They help each other out. | 人们熟识彼此 互相帮助 |
[02:28] | It’s nice. | 很和谐 |
[02:30] | Adorable. | 可爱 |
[02:32] | Is there a spot to hit your horse? | 那这儿有地拴住你的马吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, right between the OK Corral saloon | 有啊 就在好科拉酒吧 |
[02:39] | and the Tumbleweed general store. | 和风滚草百货超市之间 |
[02:55] | Uh, mom? | 那个 妈妈 |
[02:58] | Do you mind if we don’t walk in together? | 你介意我们一起走吗 |
[03:01] | Oh. Of course. I get it. | 当然不介意 我懂 |
[03:06] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[03:08] | And, uh, that’s Vice Principal Porter to you. | 还有 这是副校长波特捎给你的话 |
[03:11] | At least between 8:00 and 3:00. | 只能在八点和下午三点之间 |
[03:13] | Cruel and unusual, mom. | 保持严格且非同一般 妈妈 |
[03:15] | Cruel and unusual. | 严格且非同一般 |
[03:17] | – Love you, Sare-Bear. – Love you, too. | -爱你 萨小熊 -我也爱你 |
[03:32] | It’s a great reports and stuff, | 这是一份很重要的工作 |
[03:33] | but, um, that’s only every other week. | 但是只是每隔一周这么忙 |
[03:35] | – Okay. – Welcome to the head office. | -好的 -欢迎来到办公室 |
[03:37] | This is Denise. This place would fall apart without her. | 这位是丹尼丝 这个地方没有她会停摆 |
[03:40] | Hi, Denise. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 丹尼丝 很高兴认识你 |
[03:41] | Welcome to Mattawa High. | 欢迎来到马塔瓦高中 |
[03:42] | Thank you. Um, a little tip. | 谢谢你 对了 给你一点提示 |
[03:45] | You might wanna go mark your, uh, yogurt in the staff fridge, | 你最好把员工冰箱里面你的酸奶做个标记 |
[03:49] | otherwise Denise will eat it, claim she thought it was hers. | 否则丹尼丝会把它当成自己的吃掉 |
[03:53] | Anyways, um, this is you. | 不管怎样 这是你工作的地方 |
[03:58] | This is great. | 这里很棒 |
[03:58] | 欢迎 副校长 波特 | |
[03:59] | Well, we’re very excited to have you join our team. | 我们很高兴能有你加入我们的团队 |
[04:02] | Uh, it might be a bit slower paced than what you’re used to. | 这里的节奏可能会比城市里的慢一些 |
[04:05] | Oh. Well, that sounds nice, actually. | 不过这实际上听起来不错 |
[04:07] | I’ll let you get settled in. | 我会让你尽快适应的 |
[04:08] | If you have, um, any questions, any concerns, | 如果你有任何问题以及忧虑 |
[04:11] | I’m in the, uh, big office. | 我就在大办公室里 |
[04:12] | Thanks, Andre. | 多谢了 安德雷 |
[04:43] | Well, that’s good to know. | 很高兴认识你 |
[04:45] | We were wondering if you were cool or not. | 我们在想你是不是个酷女孩 |
[04:48] | Oh, it’s my mom. She– | 那个 是我妈妈 她 |
[04:49] | So, Chicago, huh? | 芝加哥 是吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. How did you know? | 对啊 你怎么知道的 |
[04:54] | We’re a small town. It’s what we do. | 这是个小镇子 很正常 |
[04:58] | So you guys have a pretty good team, huh? | 你们是个很厉害的队伍 对吗 |
[05:01] | Undefeated. | 百战百胜 |
[05:02] | That’s cool. | 厉害了 |
[05:03] | Well, I guess you’d know. | 我想你会见识到的 |
[05:05] | Ignore Maddie. She has trust issues. | 别管麦迪 她不相信别人 |
[05:09] | Look, first day sucks. | 听着 第一天都不顺利 |
[05:10] | So if you have any questions or whatever, | 如果你有任何问题或者其它的事情 |
[05:12] | don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[05:14] | See you around. | 待会见 |
[05:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | – I’ll see you tomorrow, Jerry. – Have a great night. | -明天见 杰瑞 -晚安 |
[06:20] | So… how was it? | 第一天咋样 |
[06:23] | Everything I dreamed of and more. | 跟我想的一样 甚至更好 |
[06:25] | Ooh! I do note sarcasm. | 我注意到了讽刺 |
[06:28] | You do note correctly. | 你注意到了 |
[06:30] | Green or red peppers? | 要绿色还是红色的辣椒 |
[06:32] | – Red. – Red it is. | -红的 -那就选红的 |
[06:33] | Can you grab the chocolate milk? Let me get the cash. | 你能去拿巧克力牛奶吗 我付钱 |
[06:36] | Hm. Okay. | 行 没问题 |
[06:37] | Oh, and can you get tomato paste? | 对了 再拿点番茄酱行吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 行 |
[06:41] | Oh, shoot. | 糟糕 |
[06:42] | Oh! Huh! I got it. Here. | 拿到了 给你 |
[06:45] | – You got a runner. – Thank you. | -抓住逃犯了 -谢谢你 |
[06:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:49] | Was that your daughter? | 那是你女儿吗 |
[06:51] | Uh, yes, that’s Sarah. | 对 她叫萨拉 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I saw her taking some shots in the gym earlier today. | 对 今天早些时候我看见她在球场投篮 |
[06:56] | I’m Ruth Simmons, | 我是露丝·西蒙斯 |
[06:58] | I coach the girls’ high-school basketball team. | 我是女子篮球队的教练 |
[07:00] | Oh. I’m Claire Porter. | 我是克莱尔·波特 |
[07:02] | I’m the new vice principal. | 新来的副校长 |
[07:03] | Well, I guess that makes you my new boss. | 那我猜你是我的新上司了 |
[07:07] | From the sounds of it, you’re doing a pretty good job. | 从你说话的语气看 你的工作干得不错 |
[07:09] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[07:11] | Your daughter, she look good. | 你女儿 看起来不错 |
[07:14] | She is good. She was on the team back home. | 的确不错 她在休赛 |
[07:16] | MVP every year. | 之前每年都是全场最佳 |
[07:18] | Wow! Well, that’s good to know. | 很高兴知道这些 |
[07:20] | I could use another strong player. | 我又得了一员干将 |
[07:22] | We’ve got nationals coming up. | 全国比赛就要临近了 |
[07:24] | Uh… I don’t know if she’d be up for it. | 我不知道她准备好没有 |
[07:28] | She’s having a little bit of a hard time transitioning. | 她正在度过她的适应期 |
[07:30] | – Trying to fit in– – Oh. It’s the age. | -正试着融入 -她这个年纪常有的事 |
[07:32] | My daughter was the same way. | 我女儿也是这样 |
[07:33] | Believe me, I am an expert on teenage girls. | 相信我 对青少女我是个专家 |
[07:36] | It’s like I got ten of ’em. | 就像我有十个女儿一样 |
[07:38] | Yeah. I don’t know how you do that. | 对 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[07:40] | I only have one and I don’t even know | 虽然我只有一个女儿 但我不知道 |
[07:41] | if I’m doing a good job at that. | 我是否是一个好妈妈 |
[07:44] | You know, | 对我而言 |
[07:45] | I think only good moms ask themselves that question. | 我觉得只有好妈妈才会问自己这个问题 |
[07:48] | Thank you for saying that. Can I just… | 谢谢你这么说 我能 |
[07:51] | I don’t mean to overstep my bounds or anything, | 我不是想要管闲事什么的 |
[07:53] | but joining the team might be exactly what your daughter needs. | 但是加入篮球队可能就是你女儿需要的 |
[07:58] | And my daughter Kat during the team, | 我女儿凯特在篮球队的期间 |
[07:59] | she just blossomed. | 做得有声有色 |
[08:02] | She’s team captain this year. | 而且她今年是队长 |
[08:05] | Not to toot my own horn, | 不是我自己吹牛 |
[08:06] | but she’d be joining a championship team. | 但她加入的绝对是一支冠军队伍 |
[08:08] | Scouts regularly check out our games. | 童子军经常看我们打比赛 |
[08:10] | Number of my girls have gotten scholarships at the top schools. | 队伍里很有几个女孩都拿到了名校奖学金 |
[08:13] | Well, that’s impressive. | 那很不错啊 |
[08:15] | Tell her to come check out practice tomorrow. | 告诉她明天来参加训练 |
[08:16] | If she wants. | 如果她想的话 |
[08:19] | – I will. – Thank you. Good. | -我会的 -谢谢你 很好 |
[08:20] | Welcome to town. | 欢迎来到小镇 |
[08:22] | – Hey, I’ll see you at school. – Absolutely. | -嘿 学校见 -没问题 |
[08:27] | Oh, this is not good. | 这下坏了 |
[08:31] | What did… | 他到底 |
[08:33] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[08:38] | – You liked that one? – Yes. | -你喜欢那个吗 -对 |
[08:40] | – That’s so mean! – Whatever! | -你好没有同情心 -随你怎么说 |
[08:43] | Hm. This one sounds good. | 这个不错 |
[08:45] | Magic tablecloth. | 魔法桌布 |
[08:47] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:49] | Hey there. Say hi to my rabbit… | 大家好 跟我的兔子打声招呼吧 |
[08:51] | Hey, that’s the same tablecloth we have. | 你看 我们有个一样的桌布 |
[08:53] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[08:54] | Come on, Harry. Here you go. | 来吧 哈瑞 到你表演了 |
[08:55] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[08:57] | Why does he have a bunny? | 为什么他会有个小兔子 |
[08:58] | Please don’t hurt the bunny. | 拜托不要伤害小兔子 |
[08:59] | The bunny has no idea what’s going on. | 小兔子完全不知道要干什么 |
[09:01] | I’ll tell you now, it’s totally real. | 我告诉你 这绝对是真的 |
[09:03] | – It’s totally a trick. – No,he’s gonna do it. | -这定是戏法 -不 他就要表演了 |
[09:05] | Abracadabra! | 阿布拉卡达布拉 |
[09:08] | That’s so cool! | 好厉害 |
[09:09] | – That’s such a trick. – No! | -这就是个戏法 -不是的 |
[09:12] | – That is totally a trick. – No, that was totally real. | -这绝对就是个戏法 -不这就是真的 |
[09:14] | – Mm-mm. I don’t buy it. Oh, my God! | 我不相信 我的天 |
[09:16] | Mm! Remember, uh, I told you | 还记得我告诉过你 |
[09:18] | I was talking to the coach today? | 我今天和教练说话了吗 |
[09:22] | She said she saw you taking shots in the gym, | 她说她看见你在体育馆里投篮了 |
[09:24] | and that she thought you were really good. | 并且她觉得你打得挺不错的 |
[09:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:29] | And she also said that they need a shooting guard | 她还说了她们需要一个投球手 |
[09:30] | and to swing by practice tomorrow after school | 然后明天上完课后去参加训练 |
[09:32] | if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[09:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:38] | Well, season’s almost over, anyway. | 不管怎样 赛季快结束了 |
[09:41] | So? Sarah, you love to play. | 那又怎样 萨拉 你热爱打篮球 |
[09:43] | And I, I think it’d be really good for you. | 并且 我觉得这样对你真的挺好的 |
[09:45] | Maybe make some friends | 或许交些朋友 |
[09:46] | and show that team a thing or two. | 还能给她们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[09:50] | I do have a badass team. | 我确实有个很厉害的队伍 |
[09:54] | Just try. | 试试吧 |
[09:56] | What’s the worst that can happen? | 最坏又能发生什么呢 |
[10:00] | I guess it wouldn’t be right to | 我想浪费上天给我的才能 |
[10:02] | let all this God-given talent go to waste. | 是不对的 |
[10:04] | Yes, | 没错 |
[10:05] | it would be terribly selfish of you to deny the world your gifts. | 拒绝向世界展示你的才能的确相当自私 |
[10:09] | But don’t you know, mother, | 但是你不知道吗 母亲 |
[10:10] | that I have an even greater gift than basketball? | 我有比打篮球有个更好的天赋 |
[10:14] | What are you do… No, no, no, no. | 你要做什么 不 不 不 不 |
[10:16] | – I can totally do it. – No, no, no. | -我绝对能做到 -不 不 不 |
[10:18] | – Sarah, it was a trick. – Come on. | -萨拉 那是个戏法 -来吧 |
[10:19] | I’m telling you, this is what I was born to do. | 我告诉你 我生来就是做这个的 |
[10:21] | No. It was a trick. | 不 那只是个戏法 |
[10:22] | Abracadabra! | 阿布拉卡达布拉 |
[10:33] | Move it! Move it! Pass! | 动起来 动起来 传球 |
[10:35] | – Sarah! Sarah! – I got it! | -萨拉 萨拉 -拿到了 |
[10:36] | – Come on, come on! – Yes! | -快点 快点 -没问题 |
[10:41] | Oh. Yes! | 厉害 |
[10:42] | Good. Talk to each other. Nice shot, Kat. | 不错 相互交流 好球 凯特 |
[10:45] | You guys, I need more talking to each other, okay? | 大家 我需要你们多相互交流 行吗 |
[10:48] | All right, no mistakes, no excuses. | 好了 别犯错 别找借口 |
[10:49] | – Be your best or… – Stay home. | -要么做到最好要么 -坐冷板凳 |
[10:51] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:53] | We’ve got Dina T. On the bench | 我们已经让蒂娜队成了替补 |
[10:54] | and we need as much offensive help | 在进攻上我们需要越多帮助越好 |
[10:57] | as we can get, especially with Wilma next week, right? | 特别是下周和威尔玛的比赛 对不 |
[11:01] | I wanna introduce you guys to Sarah Porter. | 我给大家介绍一下萨拉·波特 |
[11:03] | She’s just moved here from out of town | 她刚从城里搬过来 |
[11:04] | and she’s gonna check out our practice today. | 并且她会参加我们今天的训练 |
[11:06] | Show us what she’s got. Right? | 给我们展示一下她的实力 对吗 |
[11:09] | All right. Sarah, why don’t you cover Kat? | 好的 萨拉 你防一下凯特 |
[11:12] | Take it from the top. Come on, girls! | 我们要拿冠军 来吧 女孩们 |
[11:14] | Let’s go! | 动起来 |
[11:17] | Let’s see what you got, big city. | 让我们看看你有什么本事 城里人 |
[11:20] | – Go, now! – Ball, ball. | -现在开始 -球 球 |
[11:32] | Yeah. Catch the middle. | 对 投三分 |
[11:34] | – No! – Yes! | -不 -进 |
[11:35] | Nice. Nice. | 可以 可以 |
[11:38] | Over here. Over here. | 传过来 传过来 |
[11:44] | Yes. Come on, Kat. Step up to her. | 对 快点 凯特 防她 |
[11:46] | Don’t let her chase you down. Come on. | 别让她得分比你高 快点 |
[11:55] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:59] | Open. | 投球 |
[12:04] | Oh, boom! Way to go, Sarah. | 嘣 继续努力 萨拉 |
[12:06] | Yes. I like it. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[12:19] | Nothing without pain, girls, nothing without pain. | 先苦后甜 女孩们 先苦后甜 |
[12:22] | Come on, back up. | 快点 站起来 |
[12:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:27] | Great. | 好极了 |
[12:30] | So what do you guys think? | 你们大家觉得怎么样 |
[12:34] | Sarah have what it takes to be a Viper? | 萨拉有资格成为前锋吗 |
[12:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -能 -能吗 |
[12:37] | It seems unanimous. What do you say? | 看来大家都同意了 你觉得呢 |
[12:39] | Join the team? | 要加入队伍吗 |
[12:41] | – Like, right now? – Like, right now. | -就像现在吗 -就像现在 |
[12:44] | – Absolutely. – Heh-heh. Good. | -当然 -很好 |
[12:46] | ‘Cause we don’t take no for an answer around here. | 因为我们不接受否定的回答 |
[12:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[12:51] | You’re joining something really special. | 你加入了一支黑马队伍 |
[12:54] | Every single one of these girls has your back | 这里的每个女孩都会支持你 |
[12:57] | and they expect the same from you. | 她们也希望同样从你这得到支持 |
[12:59] | Okay? Okay. | 行吗 好的 |
[13:02] | This year we’re taking nationals. | 今年我们要拿下全国冠军 |
[13:06] | Come on, cap. | 队长 来吧 |
[13:06] | Two, three… Vipers! | 二 三 蝰蛇队 |
[13:14] | Sorry about the elbow. I practice like I play. | 刚那一肘很抱歉 我训练时总当打比赛 |
[13:16] | From now on, save it for the other team. | 那从现在起 用那招对付对手吧 |
[13:20] | So, listen, we’re all going to Maddie’s tonight. | 对了 我们今天晚上都要去麦迪家 |
[13:23] | Her dad works nights. You should come. | 她爸爸上夜班 你也来吧 |
[13:26] | Okay. Cool. I’m in. | 好呀 我也去 |
[13:29] | Big city is in! | 城里人要来咯 |
[13:36] | Mom. What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你在这干嘛呢 |
[13:38] | I was too excited to wait. | 我兴奋得等不及了 |
[13:40] | So? | 怎么样 |
[13:42] | I’m on the team. | 我进队了 |
[13:42] | Yes! I knew it. | 太好了 我就知道 |
[13:44] | Oh! Honey, congratulations. | 宝贝 恭喜你 |
[13:46] | I’m so proud of you. We have to celebrate. | 我真为你骄傲 我们得庆祝一下 |
[13:48] | Tonight let’s watch The Princess Bride | 今天晚上我们一起看《公主新娘》 |
[13:50] | and pig out on mint, chocolate-chip ice cream. | 然后狂吃薄荷巧克力冰淇淋 |
[13:51] | That sounds awesome, but, uh, | 听起来棒极了 但是 |
[13:54] | I got invited to this team-bonding thing. | 她们邀请我参加团建之类的活动 |
[13:58] | – Tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚吗 -是啊 |
[13:59] | Everyone’s heading over there now. | 现在所有人都正要去 |
[14:03] | Okay. I’m… I mean, that’s great. | 好 这样很好 |
[14:04] | We can do girls’ night another time. | 我们可以下次再过闺蜜之夜 |
[14:07] | Totally. | 当然 |
[14:09] | So is this like a, it’s like a party? | 所以 这 这是个派对吗 |
[14:12] | I don’t know. Kinda, I guess. | 不知道 有点像吧 |
[14:16] | Is there gonna be an adult there? | 那会有大人在吗 |
[14:18] | No, it’s just the team I think. | 没有 我觉得应该只有队员吧 |
[14:20] | – Well, I don’t really like that. – Mom. | -我不喜欢那样 -妈妈 |
[14:22] | What about boys? | 有男生吗 |
[14:24] | What about them? | 有男生吗 |
[14:25] | Come on. It’s just the team. I told you. | 拜托 我说了只有队员 |
[14:28] | – Will there be any alcohol? – You know I don’t drink. | -会有酒吗 -你知道我不喝酒的 |
[14:31] | – Oh, I know. – Hey, Sarah. | -我知道 -萨拉 |
[14:32] | If you want a ride, you can come with us. | 你要是想搭车的话 你可以和我们一起 |
[14:34] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 棒极了 |
[14:36] | I can drive you. | 不然我载你去 |
[14:37] | That would literally be the worst. | 那样就太糟糕了 |
[14:40] | Well, I want you home by 11:00. | 你11点前得回家 |
[14:41] | You’re being a total helicopter mom. | 你越来越像个直升机妈妈了 |
[14:44] | – A what? – A helicopter mom. | -什么 -直升机妈妈 |
[14:46] | You’re always hovering around me. | 你总是围绕在我身边 |
[14:48] | I am not. I am just trying to… | 我不是 我只是想 |
[14:50] | Mom, I’ll be fine. I promise. | 妈妈 没事的 我保证 |
[14:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:18] | Hey, this is Sarah. | 你好 我是萨拉 |
[15:20] | Hey, Sarah, it’s mom calling. | 萨拉 我是妈妈 |
[15:22] | Um, just noticed | 我发现 |
[15:25] | you haven’t texted me back at all tonight, | 你一晚上都没有回我短信 |
[15:26] | so I just wanted to check in and make sure you’re okay. | 所以我就是想确认一下你没事 |
[15:28] | I’m sure you are. You’re probably having a blast. | 我相信你没事 你估计是玩太开心了 |
[15:31] | Um, I am heading to sleep, | 我要睡觉了 |
[15:33] | so send me a text and let me know when to expect you, okay? | 发个短信告诉我你什么时候回来 好吗 |
[15:36] | Oh, and don’t get your hopes up. | 还有不要抱太大希望 |
[15:37] | There’s absolutely no ice cream left in the house whatsoever. | 家里一点冰淇淋都没有了 |
[15:41] | Okay. Love you, Sare-Bear. Bye. | 爱你 宝贝 拜拜 |
[16:21] | Rise and shine, party animal. | 起床了 派对小动物 |
[16:26] | What? You forgot how to send a text? | 怎么了 你忘记怎么发短信了吗 |
[16:40] | Good morning, Denise. It’s Claire Porter. | 早上好 丹尼丝 我是克莱尔·波特 |
[16:42] | Listen. I’m just on my way in. | 听着 我正在来学校的路上 |
[16:44] | I was wondering if you could check | 我想你能不能帮我查一下 |
[16:45] | what class Sarah has this morning for me. | 萨拉今天早上上什么课 |
[16:49] | Biology 205. Great. | 生物课205教室 好的 |
[16:52] | Thank you. Yes, I’ll see you soon. | 谢谢 好的 待会见 |
[16:55] | Buh-bye. | 拜拜 |
[17:21] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[17:30] | Guys, hold up a second. | 姑娘们 等一下 |
[17:31] | Oh. Hi, Vice Principal Porter. | 你好 波特副校长 |
[17:32] | Uh, I’m Kat, team captain. | 我是队长凯特 |
[17:34] | Hi, Kat. Nice to meet you. | 你好 凯特 很高兴见到你 |
[17:36] | Um, I was just wondering if any of you | 我想知道你们早上有谁 |
[17:39] | have seen Sarah this morning. | 见到过萨拉没有 |
[17:41] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[17:44] | I’m sorry, I just, I… | 对不起 我只是 |
[17:45] | She didn’t come home last night, so I thought | 她昨晚没回家 所以我想 |
[17:47] | she just might have stayed over at, um… | 她可能在哪过夜了 |
[17:49] | – Uh, who hosted? – That’s me. | -是谁办的派对 -是我 |
[17:51] | Hi. So Sarah didn’t stay over at your place last night? | 你好 所以萨拉昨晚没有在你那过夜吗 |
[17:54] | – No. – Did she leave? | -没有 -她走了吗 |
[17:55] | – Uh-huh. – What time? | -是的 -几点 |
[17:57] | I don’t really remember. Do you remember, Kat? | 我不太记得了 凯特你记得吗 |
[17:59] | It was after we did our Dream Boards for sure, | 肯定是在我们做梦想板之后了 |
[18:01] | but I wasn’t really looking at the time. | 但是我真的没看时间 |
[18:03] | Did she seem upset? Did she say anything? | 她看起来难过吗 她有说什么吗 |
[18:07] | No, she seemed cool. | 没有 她看起来很平静 |
[18:09] | Don’t worry. She probably just skipped or something. | 别担心 她可能只是逃课了 |
[18:11] | Okay, Sarah doesn’t skip, so… | 好吧 萨拉从不逃课 所以 |
[18:12] | Sorry, we gotta go to practice. | 对不起 我们得训练了 |
[18:14] | But it was nice to meet you, Ms. Porter. | 不过很高兴见到你 波特小姐 |
[18:17] | Hey, coach. | 教练好 |
[18:18] | Hey, coach. | 教练好 |
[18:20] | Coach. | 教练 |
[18:24] | Come on, we’re already late today. Let’s get to it. | 好了 今天已经很晚了 我们开始吧 |
[18:27] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:31] | All right, go. | 好了 开始 |
[18:50] | Hey, is this Cindy? | 你好 是辛迪吗 |
[18:52] | Hi, Cindy, it’s Claire Porter, | 你好辛迪 我是克莱尔·波特 |
[18:53] | Sarah’s mom. | 萨拉的妈妈 |
[18:55] | Yes, no… We’re great, we’re great. | 对 不 我们很好 我们很好 |
[18:58] | Yes. Um, have you heard from Sarah recently? | 是的 你最近和萨拉联系过吗 |
[19:01] | Okay. No, no, no. No, everything, everything is fine. | 好 不不不 一切都很好 |
[19:05] | Would you do me a favor and let me know | 你能帮我个忙吗 如果你有她的消息 |
[19:07] | as soon as you hear from her? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[19:10] | Hi, is this Bruce? | 你好 是布鲁斯吗 |
[19:11] | Hi, it’s Claire Porter, | 你好 我是克莱尔·波特 |
[19:12] | Sarah’s mom. | 萨拉的妈妈 |
[19:13] | Yeah, I, no, I just thought she, she might’ve | 是的 我 我只是以为她会 |
[19:15] | reached out and said hey. | 联系你们 打个招呼什么的 |
[19:16] | Oh. Okay, yeah. Can you text me Rhea’s number? | 好的 你能把雷亚的号码发给我吗 |
[19:19] | Hey, hi, yeah, this is, um, Claire Porter, | 你好 我是克莱尔·波特 |
[19:22] | Sarah’s mom. | 萨拉的妈妈 |
[19:24] | Uh, have you heard from Sarah? | 你有萨拉的消息吗 |
[19:26] | Have you seen her online at all? | 你在网上联系过她吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[19:29] | Can you call me if you hear anything? | 如果你有消息的话可以打给我吗 |
[19:30] | I don’t, I don’t care. | 没 没关系 |
[19:31] | I don’t care what time it is. I need you to call me. | 几点都没关系 只要你打给我 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I have, I have, I have checked everywhere. | 我已经 我已经到处找过了 |
[19:35] | I’m looking everywhere. It is just not like her. | 我到处找她 这不像她 |
[19:37] | Yes, thank you. I have called her. | 是的 谢谢 我给她打过了 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I don’t, I don’t know. I don’t know, I don’t know. | 是啊 我 我不知道 我不知道 |
[19:41] | What do you… ? Of course, I’ve called… | 什么 劳伦 当然了 我打过了 |
[19:43] | She was the first person that I actually even… | 我第一个就打给她了 |
[19:45] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[19:47] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[19:52] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[19:54] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[19:57] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[20:00] | I am so sorry. | 真是不好意思 |
[20:02] | I am so sorry. I thought you were… | 对不起 我以为你是 |
[20:04] | – What’s up with that? – I have no idea. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[20:39] | May I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[20:43] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[20:45] | She didn’t come home last night. | 她昨晚没回家 |
[20:46] | Who didn’t come home? | 谁没回家 |
[20:49] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[20:51] | You’re the ones who just moved in to the | 你是刚搬进 |
[20:53] | Henderson’s old house, huh? | 亨德森的老房子里的那户人家 对吗 |
[20:55] | Yes. I’m Claire Porter. | 是的 我是克莱尔·波特 |
[20:57] | M-my daughter’s name is Sarah. | 我 我女儿叫萨拉 |
[20:59] | Please, take a seat. | 请坐 |
[21:00] | This is Sheriff Mosley. I’m Rick. | 这位是莫斯利警长 我是里克 |
[21:03] | Why don’t you tell us what happened? | 你能说说发生了什么吗 |
[21:05] | Uh, S-Sarah made the basketball team yesterday | 萨拉昨天进了篮球队 |
[21:10] | and left to go to this team-bonding thing | 然后和其他姑娘去 |
[21:13] | with the other girls. | 参加团建活动 |
[21:14] | Congratulations to your daughter. | 恭喜你女儿啊 |
[21:16] | My niece is on the team. | 我侄女也在篮球队里 |
[21:19] | What time was this? | 那时候几点 |
[21:22] | Around 3:30. | 3:30左右 |
[21:25] | She was supposed to be back at 11:00, | 她本应该11:00回家的 |
[21:27] | but she didn’t come home last night. | 但她昨晚没回来 |
[21:28] | So I just assumed that she stayed over | 所以我猜她住在 |
[21:30] | at one of the girl’s places, | 哪个姑娘家里了 |
[21:31] | but she didn’t come to school today, so I checked in | 但她今天没来学校 所以 |
[21:33] | with the teammates and they said that they all | 我问了其他队员 她们说她们昨晚 |
[21:35] | saw her leave last night. | 都看到她离开了 |
[21:37] | Okay. Slow, slow down now. | 好了 慢着 慢着 |
[21:38] | Uh, you tried calling her, right? | 你给她打过电话 对吧 |
[21:41] | Yes, I’ve tried calling her. | 是的 我打过了 |
[21:42] | I’ve been calling her non-stop. She’s not answering. | 我不停地给她打电话 她没接 |
[21:45] | The last time you saw her, was she acting strange? | 你最后一次见到她 她有什么异常吗 |
[21:47] | Did she seem upset? | 她看起来不高兴吗 |
[21:48] | No, she had just made the team. She was so happy. | 不 她刚进了篮球队 她很开心 |
[21:51] | Hm, she probably partied too hard | 她肯定是玩太疯 |
[21:54] | and she’s sleeping it off somewhere. | 在哪里睡着了 |
[21:56] | No, that is, that is not my Sarah. | 不 萨拉不会这样的 |
[21:58] | – She’s a teenager. – I know my daughter. | -她是个青少年 -我了解我的女儿 |
[22:00] | – Are you sure about that? – Doug. | -你确定吗 -道格 |
[22:02] | Look, I’m just saying. | 我只是说 |
[22:03] | I mean, who knows what goes on | 谁知道小姑娘脑子里 |
[22:05] | in a teenage girl’s mind? | 都在想些什么呢 |
[22:06] | I mean, I sure as hell don’t. | 反正我是不知道 |
[22:09] | Hm. Does she have a boyfriend, maybe back in… | 她有男朋友吗 可能在 |
[22:12] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[22:13] | Yes, an ex-boyfriend. | 是的 前男友 |
[22:15] | But I’ve called him and everyone else she knows, | 但是我给他和任何她认识的人打过电话了 |
[22:17] | and no one has heard from her. | 没人收到她的消息 |
[22:19] | What about her father? Where is he? | 她爸爸呢 他在哪 |
[22:21] | He… | 他 |
[22:22] | Um, h-he, he passed away seven months ago. | 他七个月前去世了 |
[22:26] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[22:28] | Very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:30] | Did you check to see… | 你检查过 |
[22:31] | Look, I-I have already done all of the things | 我 我已经把所有你想问的事情 |
[22:32] | you’re going to ask me, okay? | 都做过了 好吗 |
[22:35] | I have checked with her friends. | 我问过她的朋友 |
[22:36] | I have… I drove around looking for her. | 我 我开车到处找她 |
[22:39] | I have texted her, I’ve sent her messages, | 我给她发消息 |
[22:41] | I have checked her social media. | 我检查了她的社交账号 |
[22:43] | Sarah would not just disappear without letting me know. | 萨拉不会不和我说一声就消失了 |
[22:45] | That is not like her. | 她不是这样的 |
[22:46] | My daughter is missing. Do you hear me? | 我女儿不见了 听到了吗 |
[22:48] | She is missing! | 她失踪了 |
[22:49] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[22:52] | Doug, I think we should bring in the girls from the team. | 道格 我认为应该把篮球队的姑娘叫来 |
[22:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:56] | Well, they were the last ones to see Sarah. | 她们是最后见到萨拉的人 |
[22:58] | Hold on here. | 等一下 |
[22:59] | What exactly are you accusing them of? | 你们要指责她们什么 |
[23:02] | Well, no one’s accusing anyone, chief. | 我们没有指责任何人 警长 |
[23:03] | These girls are the gold standard of this town. | 这些姑娘是我们镇的标杆 |
[23:06] | My niece Maddie is looking at a full sports scholarship | 我侄女麦迪正想拿密歇根州的 |
[23:09] | to Michigan State. | 全额体育奖学金 |
[23:12] | Well, then I hope that doesn’t cloud your judgement, Sheriff. | 那我希望这不会影响你的判断 警长 |
[23:21] | Deputy, you get her statement. | 副警长 你继续做笔录 |
[23:24] | I’ll make some calls. | 我打个电话 |
[23:38] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:39] | Okay, so tell me now, | 好 现在请用你自己的话 |
[23:41] | in your own words, okay? | 告诉我 好吗 |
[23:45] | What do you remember about Sarah Porter? | 你还记得萨拉·波特吗 |
[23:47] | I mean, and what happened last night? | 昨天晚上发生了什么 |
[23:50] | Well, I invited her to Maddie’s house, | 我邀请她去麦迪家 |
[23:53] | and, uh, we were all pretty excited | 我们都特别高兴 |
[23:54] | to have her on the team. | 她能加入我们队 |
[23:56] | It’s, it’s more of a sisterhood. | 更像是我们成了姐妹 |
[23:59] | – So we just… – Well, you can’t be in here. | -所以我们就 -你不能来这 |
[24:01] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[24:04] | Just don’t tell Doug. | 别告诉道格 |
[24:06] | So what time did Sarah come by? | 萨拉什么时候来的 |
[24:09] | Um, I think it was just before 7:00. | 我想是7点前吧 |
[24:13] | Um, just before seven o’clock. | 七点前 |
[24:15] | All right. So who’s there? | 好 所以那里都有谁 |
[24:17] | – Uh, it was just the team. – No adults? | -只有队员 -没有大人吗 |
[24:20] | – Her dad was at work. – Okay. | -她爸爸在上班 -好吧 |
[24:21] | So was this a party? | 所以这是个派对吗 |
[24:23] | A party? Hardly, Uncle Doug. | 派对 不是的 道格叔叔 |
[24:26] | We just ordered Chinese food and just wanted | 我们就订了一些中餐 然后只是想 |
[24:27] | to get to know Sarah. | 了解一下萨拉而已 |
[24:28] | How did Sarah seem | 萨拉来的时候 |
[24:29] | when she came by? | 看起来怎么样 |
[24:30] | She had this huge bottle of vodka. | 她喝了一大瓶伏特加 |
[24:33] | And when she got there, she was just taking | 当她到的时候 她只是 |
[24:34] | shot after shot. | 一口接一口地喝 |
[24:35] | She was kinda just drinking | 她就一个人在角落里 |
[24:36] | alone in the corner. | 不停地喝酒 |
[24:38] | She was getting, like… Wasted. | 她就像是 喝得烂醉 |
[24:40] | And you know we, uh, we don’t drink. | 但你知道 我们 我们是不喝酒的 |
[24:42] | We signed it in honor code, so… | 我们都签署了荣誉准则 所以 |
[24:43] | I don’t know. We were all pretty weirded out by it. | 我也不知道 我们都觉得很奇怪 |
[24:46] | Okay. Then what happened? | 好的 之后发生了什么 |
[24:49] | She was just, like, really pissy | 她就变得 非常生气 |
[24:51] | and kept drinking. | 不停地继续喝酒 |
[24:51] | She was saying how much she hated moving to this town. | 说着她有多怨恨当初搬来这座小镇 |
[24:54] | How much Chicago was so much better. | 如果去芝加哥比这里要好多少 |
[24:55] | She called us hicks. | 她说我们是乡巴佬 |
[24:57] | How’d that make you feel? | 听到这个你是什么感受 |
[24:58] | Her behavior made me feel uncomfortable. | 她的做法让我觉得很难受 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:02] | Um, w-what did she do then? | 再之后她做了什么 |
[25:05] | Kat told her to go get some air | 凯特叫她去呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 |
[25:06] | and she went out… | 她就出去了 |
[25:07] | You know, the big chair on the back porch? | 你知道后门廊上的大椅子吧 |
[25:09] | She went out for some air, I guess to, like, cool off. | 她出去呼吸新鲜空气了 去冷静一下 |
[25:13] | Yeah, we just stayed inside | 我们就待在室内 |
[25:14] | and worked on our place and our drills. | 在场馆里继续训练 |
[25:15] | I just figured, you know, | 我就是觉得 你知道吧 |
[25:17] | let her do her own thing. | 这个时候就让她自己想干什么干什么 |
[25:18] | Kat went to go check on her, | 凯特后来出去看她怎么样 |
[25:20] | and she was gone. | 她那时已经不见了 |
[25:21] | – She was just gone? – Yeah. | -不见了 -对 |
[25:24] | I mean, I assumed she just went home. | 我想她就是回家了吧 |
[25:25] | That’s what we all thought. | 我们都这么认为 |
[25:27] | Nobody saw her leave? | 没有人看到她什么时候离开的吗 |
[25:28] | No. | 没有 |
[25:28] | We all thought, for sure, she went home. | 我们都觉得 她肯定是回家了 |
[25:30] | Do you remember what time it was? | 你记得那是几点吗 |
[25:31] | I think it was around 10:45. | 大概十点四十五左右吧 |
[25:34] | 10:45. | 十点四十五 |
[25:35] | 10:45 I wanna say. | 我觉得是十点四十五 |
[25:37] | 10:45 p.M. | 晚上十点四十五 |
[25:38] | It was 10:45. | 是十点四十五的时候 |
[25:39] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -我很确定 |
[25:42] | I feel responsible. | 我觉得自己也有责任 |
[25:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:46] | Well, I’m team captain. | 我是队长啊 |
[25:48] | You know, I just… I don’t know, | 你知道吗 我只是 我也不知道 |
[25:50] | I just, I wish I’d have done more. | 我只是希望自己当时可以做得更好 |
[26:04] | You did good. Nothing to worry about. | 你已经做得很好了 不用担心什么 |
[26:08] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[26:10] | Wait, none of this makes any sense, okay? | 等一下 这些完全没道理 好吗 |
[26:12] | Uh, what those girls were saying about Sarah, it’s… | 她们说的关于萨拉的事 |
[26:14] | That’s, it’s, it’s not Sarah. | 这些 这不是萨拉会做出来的事 |
[26:16] | – Hold on. Hold on a second. – All the things they were… | -等等 等一下 -她们说的 |
[26:18] | You let her watch the interview? Damn it, Rick. | 你让她看了问询吗 该死的 里克 |
[26:21] | Sorry, Doug. It just– | 对不起 道格 只是 |
[26:22] | I-I told– | 是我让他 |
[26:22] | Well, you’ve seen it all then, okay? Look. | 你什么都看到了 对吗 听着 |
[26:24] | I’ve seen it a million times, all right? | 我见过太多这样的事了 |
[26:26] | Emotional teenage girl, she gets, | 情绪不稳定的叛逆期姑娘 她只是 |
[26:28] | she-she-she, she gets upset, | 她 她只是很生气 |
[26:30] | she runs away for a day or two, then she calms down– | 离家出走个一两天 等她冷静下来 |
[26:32] | No, I’m telling you, that is not– | 不 你听我说 这不是 |
[26:33] | What kind of crap is this, Doug? | 这都是什么破事 道格 |
[26:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:37] | Her girl didn’t come home, Reg. | 她的孩子没回家 瑞吉 |
[26:38] | What do you want me to do? | 你让我怎么做 |
[26:39] | What the hell does that have to do with Maddie and the girls? | 这他妈跟麦迪还有孩子们有什么关系 |
[26:41] | Well, nothing, as it turns out, all right? | 没关系 真相大白了 好吗 |
[26:43] | You’ve got some goddamn nerve accusing these kids. | 敢指控这些孩子 你倒是有些勇气 |
[26:47] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁啊 |
[26:48] | Okay, hold off, all right? Dial it down. | 等等 好吗 冷静点 |
[26:50] | Shut up, Doug! Don’t you… | 闭嘴 道格 你不 |
[26:53] | – You don’t even know that! – Take it easy. | -你根本什么都不了解 -冷静点 |
[26:55] | Dial it down, Reggie. | 给我冷静点 瑞吉 |
[26:56] | – Who the hell are you- – Hey! | -你觉得自己 -嘿 |
[26:57] | Hey! Reggie, are you kidding me? | 嘿 瑞吉 你以为在开玩笑吗 |
[26:59] | You back down. Her girl’s missing. | 你给我退后 她的孩子失踪了 |
[27:02] | You’d do the same thing if it were Maddie. | 失踪的要是麦迪你也会这么做的 |
[27:05] | Come on. | 想想吧 |
[27:07] | And in front of the girls? | 还当着孩子们的面这个样子 |
[27:12] | You should set a better example. | 你本应该树个好榜样的 |
[27:16] | Everyone okay? Girls? Yeah? | 大家都还好吗 孩子们 还好吗 |
[27:18] | Yes, coach. Yeah. | 还好 教练 |
[27:19] | Okay. Come on, Doug. Can they go home? | 好的 道格 她们能回家了吗 |
[27:20] | – Yeah, they can go home. – Everybody, go home. You guys. | -能 回家吧 -大家回家吧 |
[27:22] | We’ve got practice early in the morning, okay? | 我们早晨还有训练呢 好吗 |
[27:23] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 都会没事的 |
[27:25] | We’ll talk about it tomorrow. You wait for me in the truck. | 明天再说这件事吧 你去车里等我 |
[27:28] | – Okay? – Let’s go. | -好吗 -走吧 |
[27:31] | Go home, Reggie. Come on. Come on. | 回家吧 瑞吉 走吧 |
[27:33] | Come on, Rick. | 算了吧 里克 |
[27:45] | Claire. Claire, listen to me. | 克莱尔 克莱尔 听着 |
[27:49] | You gotta know that if my girls knew anything, | 你要知道 如果这些孩子们知道任何事 |
[27:51] | if they had anything to do with this, I would know. | 或者是参与了这件事 我会知道的 |
[27:54] | I guarantee you that. | 我向你保证 |
[27:56] | All right, you need to stay positive. Sarah’s fine. | 你要乐观一点 萨拉一定没事的 |
[27:58] | She’s fine. They’re gonna find her. | 她会没事的 警官们会找到她的 |
[28:00] | Okay? And you should get home just in case she shows up. | 好吗 你应该回家看看她是不是回来了 |
[28:02] | Try to get some rest. | 试着休息一会 |
[28:07] | Okay? And you know what? | 好吗 你知道吗 |
[28:10] | If you need anything, anything at all, | 如果你需要任何帮助 不管是什么 |
[28:12] | you know where I am. | 来找我 |
[28:15] | Okay? I mean it. | 好吗 我是真心的 |
[28:18] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -好 |
[28:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:45] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 你好 |
[28:49] | Sarah, honey, is this you? | 萨拉 宝贝 是你吗 |
[28:52] | Honey, talk to me please. | 亲爱的 和我说说话 |
[28:55] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[28:58] | Who is this? | 你到底是谁 |
[29:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:19] | Thanks, Margie. | 谢谢你 马尔吉 |
[29:21] | I appreciate you meeting me here. | 谢谢你肯来这里见我 |
[29:24] | I just didn’t wanna deal with the sheriff. | 我只是不想跟警长说这件事了 |
[29:28] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[29:32] | So I checked your phone records, | 我查了你的电话记录 |
[29:33] | and whoever called you used a payphone. | 不管是谁打的 他用的是付费电话 |
[29:36] | I’m sorry, but it could’ve been anyone. | 我很抱歉 但那可能是任何人打来的 |
[29:39] | You’ve upset a lot of people. | 你惹怒了很多人 |
[29:41] | They’re upset? | 他们生我的气吗 |
[29:43] | My daughter is missing. | 我的女儿可是失踪了 |
[29:46] | You have to understand, uh, folks around here | 你要了解 这里的人 |
[29:48] | are very protective of the girls on that team. | 他们对球队里的姑娘们保护欲很强 |
[29:50] | It’s a high-school basketball team. | 那只是一个高中的篮球队而已 |
[29:52] | It’s a lot more than that, too. | 它远不止一个篮球队那么简单 |
[29:54] | And for most of those girls, | 对于大部分姑娘们来说 |
[29:55] | that team is their only way out of Mattawa. | 加入球队是她们能离开马塔瓦唯一的出路 |
[29:58] | You go after the team, you go after the town. | 你针对球队的话 就是在针对整个镇子 |
[30:00] | I am not trying to go after anybody. | 我没想要针对任何人 |
[30:02] | But, come on, I mean, those girls | 但是 拜托 我是说 那些姑娘们 |
[30:04] | are not telling the whole truth. | 根本没有说实话 |
[30:05] | They’re hiding something. | 她们藏了一些事情没有说 |
[30:06] | All their stories are consistent. | 所有人的故事都是一样的 |
[30:08] | Well, that’s just it, when do even two people | 是这样的 两个人对一件事的记忆 |
[30:10] | remember an event the same way, | 是一样的 那还正常 |
[30:11] | let alone ten? | 但居然十个人的记忆都一样 |
[30:13] | And all those details? | 连细节都一样 |
[30:14] | Maybe they remember the same thing | 或许她们的记忆都一样 |
[30:16] | because that’s what happened. | 是因为事实就是那样 |
[30:17] | Or they rehearsed it. | 或是她们事先排练过了 |
[30:20] | – Look, Mrs. Porter, I- – Okay. | -波特女士 我 -你看 |
[30:22] | When I spoke to them yesterday at school, | 我昨天在学校问她们的时候 |
[30:23] | none of them had any idea what time Sarah left. | 没有一个人记得萨拉到底是什么时候走的 |
[30:25] | Now, all of a sudden, they all remember the exact time | 现在突然间 她们全想起来了 |
[30:28] | to the minute. | 甚至精确到分钟数 |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:32] | I have to show you something. | 有些东西我必须给你看一下 |
[30:42] | This is Sarah stealing a large bottle of alcohol | 这是萨拉 她昨晚在 |
[30:45] | from Reg’s liquor store last night. | 瑞吉的贩酒店偷了一大瓶酒 |
[30:49] | 6:53 p.M. | 就在下午六点五十三的时候 |
[30:55] | You c… You can’t see her face. | 你 这根本看不到脸 |
[30:58] | She’s wearing the clothes you described. | 她穿的衣服跟你报案时说的一样 |
[31:03] | I mean, she… She doesn’t drink. | 我的意思是 她 她从来不喝酒 |
[31:05] | She certainly doesn’t steal. | 也从来没偷过东西 |
[31:08] | Look, Claire, | 听着 克莱尔 |
[31:11] | I think the sheriff might be right on this one. | 警长这次说不定是对的 |
[31:14] | All right, maybe she’s just acting out. | 好吗 说不定她最近只是行为异常了 |
[31:16] | She seems like a good kid, but… | 她看上去像是个好孩子 但是 |
[31:18] | She’ll come to her senses and come right back. | 她会想明白的 那时她就会回来了 |
[31:21] | We do see this often enough. | 我们确实也经历过不少这种事情 |
[31:27] | Uh, sorry, it’s not Sarah-related, | 对不起 不是萨拉案件的消息 |
[31:29] | but I gotta get back to the station. | 但我得回警局一趟 |
[31:32] | Listen. Go home. | 听着 回家吧 |
[31:35] | Okay? I’ll call you if I hear anything. | 好吗 有什么消息的话我会告诉你的 |
[31:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:02] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[32:10] | Yeah, I’ve to go through the tour again. | 对 我还要再参观一次 |
[32:18] | Hi, um, can you guys just take that? | 你好 可以拿着这个吗 |
[32:21] | And that’s my daughter and, | 这是我女儿 |
[32:22] | uh, I haven’t seen her in a little while. | 她失踪一段时间了 |
[32:24] | If you can just let me know. | 如果见到她的话麻烦联系我一下好吗 |
[32:25] | My number’s right there. | 我的电话号码在这里 |
[32:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:33] | Oh, hey… | 打扰一下 |
[32:35] | Have you seen her? You haven’t? | 您见过她吗 没有吗 |
[32:38] | Can you, can you take that with you and, | 可以麻烦您拿着这个吗 |
[32:40] | and just call it? | 有什么消息的话打这个电话好吗 |
[32:41] | And my number’s there, just call me if you, | 我的电话号码在这里 如果您 |
[32:43] | if you see her. Thank you. | 如果您看到她的话麻烦打给我 谢谢 |
[32:44] | Hi. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:45] | Um, have you seen her anywhere? Nowhere, okay. | 请问您在哪里见到过她吗 没有吗 |
[32:49] | Can you please let me know if you see her, | 如果见到她的话麻烦告诉我好吗 |
[32:51] | and can you share that with your friends? | 可以麻烦把这个也发给你的朋友吗 |
[32:53] | My daughter’s missing. My number’s written on it. | 我的女儿失踪了 上面有我的电话号码 |
[32:54] | If you could, um, just keep your eyes open | 如果可以的话 麻烦帮我留意一下好吗 |
[32:57] | and maybe ask your friends… | 或许帮忙问问你的朋友们好吗 |
[32:58] | Sir, would you mind, um… | 先生 如果您不介意的话 |
[33:00] | Um, if you could let me know if you see her, | 如果您见到她麻烦告诉我 |
[33:02] | that would be great. Thank you. | 那就太好了 谢谢您 |
[33:03] | She’s about my height and if you see her, I… | 她差不多和我一样高 若您见到她的话 |
[33:06] | Please call the number. | 麻烦打这个号码 |
[33:27] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[35:38] | We’re organizing a search party. | 我们组织了一个搜救队 |
[35:40] | And time is of the essence, so we need volunteers. | 时间就是一切 我们需要志愿者的帮助 |
[35:43] | As many feet on the ground as we can muster. | 召集所有能提供帮助的人 |
[35:46] | Base camp will be the Community Center. | 营地将作为联络中心使用 |
[35:48] | Also, we’ve set up an anonymous hotline that you can call | 同时 我们还设置了匿名热线 |
[35:52] | if anyone has information | 任何人知道萨拉·波特的下落 |
[35:53] | regarding the whereabouts of Sarah Porter. | 或有相关消息的话 请及时拨打热线 |
[35:56] | Sarah’s mother, Claire, would like to say a few words now. | 萨拉的母亲克莱尔有些话想说 |
[36:11] | If you are a person involved… | 如果你与我女儿的失踪 |
[36:14] | in the disappearance of my daughter | 有关的话 |
[36:16] | or you know anything about it, | 或者你是一位知情者 |
[36:19] | I am begging you to please do the right thing. | 我恳求你做出正确的选择 |
[36:23] | I just want my daughter back. | 我只想要我的女儿回来 |
[36:33] | Sarah… | 萨拉 |
[36:37] | if you’re watching this… | 如果你在看的话 |
[36:41] | Oh, sweetie, I-I miss you so much. | 宝贝 我真的很想你 |
[36:47] | I hope that wherever you are, | 不管你在哪里 |
[36:49] | you are safe and warm. | 我希望你在一个安全又舒服的地方 |
[36:52] | And, honey, I want you to know | 亲爱的 我希望你知道 |
[36:53] | that I will never stop looking for you. | 我绝对不会放弃找你 |
[36:57] | I won’t. | 绝对不会 |
[37:00] | I, I just won’t. | 我不会放弃的 |
[37:02] | I w… I… | 我 我 |
[37:06] | Mrs. Porter? Mrs. Porter? | 波特女士 波特女士 |
[37:07] | Thank you all. Uh, no questions. | 谢谢大家 我们不接受采访 |
[37:09] | One more question. Do you have any leads? | 就一个问题 你有任何线索吗 |
[37:10] | Mrs. Porter? | 波特女士 |
[37:18] | – That’s us right there. – So we’re here. | -这是我们的位置 -所以我们在这里 |
[37:20] | – We’re gonna have three groups. – Okay. | -我们将会组三个搜救队伍 -好的 |
[37:21] | One, two and three. | 一队 二队和三队 |
[37:23] | Well, then how long does it actually take? | 一般搜救需要多长时间能找到人呢 |
[37:26] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[37:29] | – I am so sorry. – Thank you. | -真是抱歉 -谢谢 |
[37:31] | What can we do? | 有什么我们能做的吗 |
[37:33] | Y-you guys all came out? | 你们大家都来了吗 |
[37:35] | Of course, we came out. | 我们当然要来 |
[37:36] | Yeah, Sarah’s one of us. | 对 萨拉是我们的一员啊 |
[37:38] | We all just… We wanted to help. | 我们只是 我们希望能帮上忙 |
[37:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[37:41] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 好了 所有人听一下 |
[37:43] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢所有人的到场 |
[37:45] | Well, so Sarah went missing Thursday night, | 萨拉是星期四晚上失踪的 |
[37:46] | so she couldn’t have gotten that far. | 所以她不会跑太远的 |
[37:48] | We’re gonna get out there, | 我们出去搜寻的时候 |
[37:49] | we’re gonna cover as much ground as we possibly can. | 如果可以的话 要尽量搜寻更多的地方 |
[37:51] | We’re gonna separate into three groups. | 我们将分为三组搜寻人员 |
[37:53] | Each assigned with very specific areas | 每组将分别指派搜寻不同的区域 |
[37:55] | highlighted on these maps. | 这些区域将在地图上标出 |
[37:57] | Each group leader will be given a walkie-talkie | 每组组长会拿到一个对讲机 |
[37:59] | so we can stay in constant communication. | 这样就可以时刻与本部保持联系 |
[38:02] | Let’s keep our eyes and our ears and all of our senses open. | 大家保持眼明耳清 仔细搜寻 |
[38:05] | Stay vigilant. | 保持警惕 |
[38:10] | Let’s find Sarah. | 我们去找到萨拉吧 |
[38:27] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[38:34] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[38:39] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[38:42] | Sarah! Sarah! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[38:47] | Sarah! Sarah! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[38:51] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[38:53] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[38:56] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[38:57] | Sarah! Sarah Porter! | 萨拉 萨拉·波特 |
[39:01] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[39:04] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[39:06] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[39:19] | Whoa! Be careful. | 小心点 |
[39:22] | You don’t want to fall. It’s very slippery. | 你不会想掉下去的 这里很滑 |
[39:26] | Your hands are freezing. | 你的手好冰 |
[39:27] | Oh. I forgot my gloves. | 我忘戴手套了 |
[39:31] | Here. Take mine. | 这里 戴我的 |
[39:33] | – No. It’s okay. – You sure? | -不用了 我没事 -你确定吗 |
[39:36] | Yes, I’m fine. You, you’ll need them. | 对 我没事 你需要戴手套 |
[39:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:44] | I hope we don’t find her. | 我希望我们别找到她 |
[39:48] | What do you… What do you mean? | 你什么 什么意思 |
[39:50] | If we don’t find her, there’s a chance she’s still alive. | 我们若找不到她 说明她有可能还活着 |
[39:56] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -有道理 -对 |
[40:12] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[40:24] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[40:26] | You holding strong? | 你还好吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah, look at me. | 好吧 看着我 |
[40:32] | It’s just like on the court. | 这就像在球场上一样 |
[40:34] | All right? You’re lost in your head… | 懂吗 如果你神志不清 |
[40:36] | – You’ve lost the game. – That’s right. | -你就输了比赛 -没错 |
[40:46] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[41:04] | Stay here. | 在这别动 |
[42:26] | – Sarah! – Coach? | -萨拉 -教练 |
[42:30] | – Sarah. – Coach, please, please help me. | -萨拉 -教练 求 求你帮帮我 |
[42:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:35] | My leg hurts really bad, um… | 我腿伤的很重 |
[42:36] | Do you remember anything? Do you remember how you got here? | 你记得什么 你记得你是怎么到这的吗 |
[42:39] | I fell… | 我掉下悬崖了 |
[42:40] | I woke up and I didn’t know where I was. | 我醒来不知道自己在哪 |
[42:43] | – I walked for a while – Okay. | -我走了一会儿 -好吧 |
[42:45] | Please help me. Please. | 求你帮帮我 求你了 |
[42:47] | Okay, just… You stay right here. | 好了 你在这别动 |
[42:49] | I’m gonna go get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[42:50] | No. Please take me with you, please. | 别 带我一起走 求你了 |
[42:52] | I Can’t move you. I Can’t move you. | 我背不动你 我背不动你 |
[42:54] | – I’m really scared, please – I can’t move you. It’s… | -我很害怕 求你了 -我背不动你 |
[42:57] | I’m gonna get help. You’re gonna be fine. | 我去找人帮忙 你会没事的 |
[42:58] | I’ll be back, I promise. | 我很快回来 我保证 |
[42:59] | – Please. – Stay here. | -求你了 -在这别动 |
[43:00] | Sarah, I’m gonna be right back. Stay there. | 萨拉 我马上就回来 在这别动 |
[43:02] | Coach. | 教练 |
[43:03] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[43:12] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你别离开我 |
[43:15] | Coach, please. | 教练 求你了 |
[43:18] | Don’t leave me, please. | 别离开我 求你了 |
[43:27] | Don’t leave me… | 别离开我 |
[43:45] | C-coach… | 教 教练 |
[43:49] | Coach? | 教练 |
[43:50] | What are you doing, coach? | 你在干什么 教练 |
[44:17] | Coach? | 教练 |
[44:18] | Please don’t close. Please. | 求求你别关门 求你了 |
[44:22] | Please… | 求你了 |
[44:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[44:36] | You told me she was dead. | 你跟我说过她死了 |
[44:40] | – She’s not gonna make it. – What are we gonna do? | -她撑不过去的 -我们该怎么做 |
[44:42] | We’ve to call somebody or do something | 我们得给人打电话或做点什么 |
[44:43] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[44:44] | We’re not calling anybody. | 我们不给别人打电话 |
[44:49] | You have any idea what’s gonna happen | 你知道如果她从里面走出来 |
[44:51] | if she walks out of there? | 会发生什么吗 |
[44:53] | You go to prison for a very long time. | 你会被抓进监狱关上很长时间 |
[45:01] | Your life will be ruined. | 你的人生就毁了 |
[45:02] | She’s still alive. We have to do some– | 她还活着 我们得做点什么 |
[45:04] | You already lied to the police. | 你已经跟警察撒了谎 |
[45:08] | Are you willing to throw your whole life away for that girl? | 你愿意为了那个姑娘抛弃自己的生活吗 |
[45:11] | The lives of all of your teammates | 你所有队员的生活都会被毁掉 |
[45:13] | for that girl? | 就为了那个姑娘 |
[45:22] | Group two, you find anything? Over. | 二组 有找到什么吗 完毕 |
[45:30] | Group two, find anything? Over. | 二组 有找到什么吗 完毕 |
[45:37] | No. | 没有 |
[45:39] | Nothin’ in this area. Over. | 这区域什么都没有 完毕 |
[45:41] | We’re calling in for today. Over and out. | 今天结束 完毕归队 |
[45:47] | But… | 可是 |
[45:52] | My baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[45:55] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有什么事的 |
[46:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[46:04] | Oh… Okay. | 好了 |
[46:08] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[46:12] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[46:18] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[46:21] | Please, please, no. | 求你了 求你了 不要 |
[46:24] | Help me… | 帮帮我 |
[50:41] | – Good morning, Steve. – Hey. | -早上好 史蒂夫 -你好 |
[50:43] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你好吗 -不错 |
[50:47] | No Kat today? | 凯特今天不来吗 |
[50:49] | No. | 不来 |
[50:51] | No. Yesterday was hard on her. | 不来 昨天她太辛苦了 |
[50:53] | – She was upset. – Hey. | -她很沮丧 -你们好 |
[50:56] | So we’re gonna head a few miles further south today. | 我们今天要往南走几英里 |
[50:58] | Down the escarpment, it’s a densely wooded area | 就在悬崖下面 是一个树木茂盛的地区 |
[51:01] | and, I don’t know, I feel like we could have | 我也不知道 我感觉我们可能 |
[51:02] | missed something from the air. | 在那个地方错过了点什么 |
[51:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:05] | Hey, don’t you think that… | 那个 你不觉得 |
[51:06] | You don’t think we should stay along the river? | 你不觉得我们应该留在河边吗 |
[51:09] | And if Sarah found the river, | 如果萨拉找到了河流 |
[51:10] | don’t you think she would follow it down? | 你不觉得她会沿着河走吗 |
[51:15] | It’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[51:17] | Okay. Let’s head further downriver then. | 好吧 那我们往下游走 |
[51:20] | – Okay. – Hey, folks, change of plan! | -好吧 -伙计们 计划有变 |
[51:23] | We’re going to, uh, we’re gonna be headin’ downriver. | 我们 我们往下游走 |
[51:25] | – You guys have all your maps? – Yeah. | -你们有地图吗 -有 |
[51:33] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[51:46] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[51:49] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[51:54] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[52:02] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[52:19] | I found something over here. | 我在这找到了点东西 |
[52:34] | – What’s that? – Easy, easy, easy. | -是什么 -慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[52:35] | We don’t know. Right now it’s just a canoe. | 我们也不知道 暂时只是一艘独木船 |
[52:55] | That’s Sarah’s phone. | 那是萨拉的手机 |
[53:00] | Ranger, I need to get everybody down here | 兰格 我需要所有人都下来 |
[53:02] | to search every inch of this riverbank. | 地毯式搜索这个河岸 |
[53:04] | Okay, you got it, Rick. | 好的 马上办 里克 |
[53:08] | Also, call the divers, we need to drag this river. | 还有 联系潜水员 我们要打捞这河 |
[53:12] | Come in, base camp. Come in, base camp. | 收到请回答 营地 收到请回答 |
[53:14] | Base camp, copy that. Over. | 营地收到 完毕 |
[53:15] | We found an abandoned canoe on– | 我们找到一条废弃的独木船 |
[53:17] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[53:18] | – Claire. It’s just a precaution. – No. | -克莱尔 这只是以防万一 -不 |
[53:21] | And we’re gonna need a diver. | 我们需要一名潜水员 |
[53:22] | No. | 不 |
[53:23] | – Claire… – No! | -克莱尔 -不会的 |
[53:25] | – Do it now. -Sarah! | -现在就去办 -萨拉 |
[55:19] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[55:29] | Hi, honey. | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[55:32] | You remember that lullaby you used to always sing to me | 你记得我生病的时候你给我唱的 |
[55:34] | when I got sick? | 那首催眠曲吗 |
[55:37] | I sang that to you ever since you were a baby. | 从你还是婴儿时我就给你唱了 |
[55:43] | Ballyeamon. | 贝利亚蒙催眠曲 |
[55:47] | Would you sing it to me? | 你可以唱给我听吗 |
[55:50] | Of course. | 当然可以了 |
[55:56] | ♪ Rest ♪ | ♪ 安睡吧 ♪ |
[55:59] | ♪ Tired eyes a while ♪ | ♪ 闭上眼休息一下 ♪ |
[56:06] | ♪ Sweet is my baby’s smile ♪ | ♪ 宝宝的微笑很甜蜜 ♪ |
[56:15] | ♪ Angels are guarding ♪ | ♪ 天使守护着她 ♪ |
[56:21] | ♪ And they watch over thee ♪ | ♪ 他们在看着你 ♪ |
[56:27] | ♪ The primrose ♪ | ♪ 报春花 ♪ |
[56:29] | ♪ In the sheltered nook ♪ | ♪ 藏在隐蔽的角落 ♪ |
[56:33] | ♪ The crystal stream ♪ | ♪ 水晶小溪流 ♪ |
[56:36] | ♪ The babbling brook ♪ | ♪ 潺潺的小溪 ♪ |
[56:40] | ♪ All these things ♪ | ♪ 上帝创造 ♪ |
[56:42] | ♪ God’s hands have made ♪ | ♪ 这些事物 ♪ |
[56:47] | ♪ For very love of thee ♪ | ♪ 为了爱与和平 ♪ |
[56:53] | ♪ Twilight and shadows fall ♪ | ♪ 黄昏和阴影降临了 ♪ |
[56:59] | ♪ Peace to His children all ♪ | ♪ 给孩子们带来和平 ♪ |
[57:06] | ♪ Angels are guarding ♪ | ♪ 天使在守护着她 ♪ |
[57:12] | ♪ And they watch over thee ♪ | ♪ 他们在看着你 ♪ |
[57:18] | ♪ As you sleep ♪ | ♪ 愿你睡着的时候 ♪ |
[57:24] | ♪ May angels ♪ | ♪ 有天使 ♪ |
[57:26] | ♪ Watch over thee ♪ | ♪ 在看着你 ♪ |
[59:00] | 转瞬即逝 蝰蛇队新生在被欺凌后自杀 | |
[59:23] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[59:25] | Coach. | 教练 |
[59:28] | How are you holdin’ up? | 你怎么样 |
[59:34] | I’ve been, uh… | 我一直 |
[59:37] | playing this whole thing over and over in my head | 在脑子里一遍又一遍想这事 |
[59:39] | and, and there is just one thing | 有一件事 |
[59:41] | I can’t make sense of at all. | 我一直想不通 |
[59:45] | What was Sarah doing way out there in the woods? | 萨拉在树林里面干什么 |
[59:49] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[59:52] | I need to ask you something. | 我问你一点事 |
[59:54] | And I need you to be honest with me. | 我需要你坦诚告诉我 |
[59:59] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[1:00:11] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[1:00:12] | That girl killed herself | 那个姑娘因为 |
[1:00:14] | because of what your team did to her. | 你的组员对她做的事而自杀了 |
[1:00:16] | That was a very long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[1:00:18] | You were the coach then. | 那时你是教练 |
[1:00:21] | And that haunts me… | 这事每一天都 |
[1:00:23] | every single day, but I dealt with it, | 困扰着我 但是我处理好了 |
[1:00:26] | and every single one of those girls were suspended. | 然后每一个姑娘都被停课了 |
[1:00:32] | What if something like that happened to Sarah? | 如果同样的事发生在萨拉身上呢 |
[1:00:35] | What if it upset her so much she ran off? | 会不会她非常沮丧然后跑开了呢 |
[1:00:37] | No. | 不会 |
[1:00:39] | No way. | 不可能 |
[1:00:41] | No way. I would know. | 不可能 如果是这样我会知道的 |
[1:00:43] | Those girls trust me. They tell me everything. | 那些姑娘信任我 她们什么事都告诉我 |
[1:00:47] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[1:00:51] | There is no hazing on my team… | 我的队伍或者这里的任何一个队伍 |
[1:00:56] | or on any team here. | 都不存在欺凌 |
[1:00:58] | Hazing is strictly forbidden, zero tolerance. | 严禁欺凌 零容忍 |
[1:01:01] | If I knew anything, I would tell you. | 如果我知道什么 我会告诉你的 |
[1:01:05] | I’m not sure I believe that. | 我不觉得我相信你说的话 |
[1:01:11] | I was in the army. Did you know that? | 我服过役 你知道吗 |
[1:01:14] | Deployed to Iraq. Only woman on my squad. | 被部署到伊拉克 我是队里唯一的女性 |
[1:01:19] | On my first night there, I was tested. | 我到那的第一晚就接受了测试 |
[1:01:22] | I was tested beyond what you could even imagine. | 接受了超乎你想象的测试 |
[1:01:28] | But my fellow soldiers needed to know if I could be broken, | 但我的战友们需要知道我能否被击溃 |
[1:01:31] | and I wasn’t broken. | 我做到了 没有被击溃 |
[1:01:33] | I earned their trust. | 我赢得了他们的信任 |
[1:01:39] | And it took me years to figure it out, | 我花了很多年才弄明白 |
[1:01:41] | but… what they did… | 但是 他们的所作所为 |
[1:01:46] | it was a gift. | 是一种礼物 |
[1:01:47] | It made me strong. It made me a survivor. | 让我变得坚强 让我成为了幸存者 |
[1:01:52] | It is a tough world out there, Claire. | 外面的世界很危险 克莱尔 |
[1:01:55] | And I’m just trying to prepare my girls for it. | 我只想让我的姑娘们为之做好准备 |
[1:01:59] | But they’re not soldiers. | 可她们不是战士 |
[1:02:03] | They’re 17-year-old girls playing high-school basketball. | 她们是打篮球的17岁高中生 |
[1:02:06] | I don’t see a difference. | 我觉得没有区别 |
[1:02:11] | Claire, I’m a mother. | 克莱尔 我也是个母亲 |
[1:02:16] | And I can only imagine what you’re going through. | 我能想象你经历了什么 |
[1:02:21] | You just have to know that your Sare-Bear… | 你只需要知道你的萨小熊 |
[1:02:25] | she loved you so much. | 她非常爱你 |
[1:02:30] | How did you know I called her that? | 你怎么知道我叫她那个 |
[1:02:35] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[1:02:38] | these girls tell me everything. | 这些姑娘们什么事都告诉我 |
[1:02:44] | Go home, Claire. | 回家吧 克莱尔 |
[1:02:46] | Stop fighting windmills and go home. | 别闹了 回家吧 |
[1:02:57] | And, Claire… | 还有 克莱尔 |
[1:03:02] | leave my girls alone. | 离我的姑娘们远点 |
[1:03:24] | 危机中心马塔瓦 | |
[1:03:24] | 关于马塔瓦 | |
[1:03:47] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:03:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:03:53] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 怎么了 |
[1:03:54] | You’re Claire Porter? | 你是克莱尔·波特吗 |
[1:03:56] | Yes. | 是我 |
[1:03:58] | M-my son Patrick goes to school here. | 我 我孩子帕特里克来这里上学 |
[1:04:03] | I heard about your daughter. | 我听说你女儿的事了 |
[1:04:04] | I am so terribly sorry for your loss. | 我对你的遭遇深表歉意 |
[1:04:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:11] | I hope this isn’t indelicate of me, but | 希望这不会让你感到我鲁莽 但 |
[1:04:15] | I run the funeral home in town. | 我在镇上经营殡仪馆 |
[1:04:18] | Funeral home? | 殡仪馆 |
[1:04:19] | Whenever you’re ready, | 当你准备好了 |
[1:04:22] | we are here to help you in this most difficult time. | 我们会帮你度过这段困难的时期 |
[1:04:27] | What… | 什么 |
[1:04:29] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[1:04:30] | I’m sorry, I-I didn’t mean to… | 对不起 我不是有意 |
[1:04:32] | To what? | 怎么 |
[1:04:35] | You didn’t mean to what? | 你不是有意怎么 |
[1:04:38] | How dare you? | 你怎敢 |
[1:04:40] | There’s no, there’s no body, | 都没有 都没有尸体 |
[1:04:42] | so there’s nothing for you to bury. | 所以你都没有能埋的东西 |
[1:04:46] | Do you get that? | 听懂了吗 |
[1:04:48] | There is no body… | 尸体都没找到 |
[1:04:51] | because my daughter is not dead! | 因为我女儿还没死 |
[1:04:54] | Okay? Sarah is alive! | 懂吗 萨拉还活着 |
[1:04:56] | What is the matter with you people? | 你们这群人有什么毛病啊 |
[1:05:12] | Claire, I… | 克莱尔 我 |
[1:05:17] | I think it would be best i-if you took some time off. | 我觉得你休假一段时间比较好 |
[1:05:22] | – What? – Paid leave, of course. | -什么 -当然是带薪休假 |
[1:05:24] | Andre, I can’t sit in that house all day. | 安德雷 我不能整天坐在房子里 |
[1:05:26] | I will go crazy. | 我会疯的 |
[1:05:32] | How long? | 要休多久 |
[1:05:33] | Just enough time | 就足够你 |
[1:05:34] | for you to recover from… | 足够你从 |
[1:05:39] | To recover from this. | 从这件事里恢复 |
[1:05:47] | This, you don’t recover from. | 经历这种事 你是恢复不了的 |
[1:05:51] | I-I didn’t mean it that way, I– | 我 我不是这个意思 我 |
[1:05:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:05:55] | I’m gonna make this easy on you. | 我不会让你为难的 |
[1:06:01] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[1:06:50] | Yeah. It was on a Tuesday. | 对 是在周二 |
[1:06:53] | H-how can they do that? Dope garage. | 他们怎么做到的 一车库毒品 |
[1:06:56] | How can they tell you what you can | 他们怎么能告诉你 |
[1:06:57] | and cannot do | 你能对你的车库做什么或 |
[1:06:57] | to your garage? Makes no sense. | 不能做什么 这讲不通啊 |
[1:06:59] | It’s a city. | 这可是一座城市 |
[1:07:02] | Yeah, you said a mouthful there. | 我知道 这话你已经说了一堆了 |
[1:07:06] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:07:08] | – You ready? – Help. | -准备好了吗 -救命 |
[1:07:12] | – Yeah, absolutely. – Help. | -当然准备好了 -救命 |
[1:07:14] | Yeah. I think she followed… | 对 我觉得她跟着 |
[1:07:16] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:07:19] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:07:25] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:08:31] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:08:45] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:09:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:49] | What? No, no. | 什么 不 不要 |
[1:09:59] | No. | 不要啊 |
[1:11:24] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:11:31] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[1:11:34] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[1:11:36] | Oh, you lying bitches. | 一群骗人的婊子 |
[1:11:40] | Come on! Drink it! | 加油 喝下去 |
[1:11:47] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[1:11:50] | – Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! – Please. | -喝 喝 喝 喝 -求你们了 |
[1:11:52] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Come on! | 喝 喝 喝 加油 |
[1:11:58] | What… | 什么 |
[1:12:29] | – I know you sent me the video. – What are you doing here? | -我知道是你发的视频 -你来这干嘛 |
[1:12:31] | You need to tell me what happened to her. | 你得告诉我她出什么事了 |
[1:12:32] | Tell me what happened to Sarah. | 告诉我萨拉出什么事了 |
[1:12:33] | Tell me! You tell me. | 告诉我 你告诉我 |
[1:12:36] | Tell me! | 告诉我啊 |
[1:12:40] | Tell me! | 说啊 |
[1:12:41] | Okay. We invited her out that night. | 好吧 我们那晚邀请她出来玩 |
[1:12:45] | Look, we were gonna initiate her, | 我们准备邀请她入会 |
[1:12:46] | but Sarah had no idea. | 但是萨拉不知情 |
[1:12:49] | We forced her to drink and… | 我们逼她喝酒 |
[1:12:51] | And then we blindfolded her and | 然后我们蒙住她的眼睛 |
[1:12:53] | we merged her through the woods. | 把她带进了树林 |
[1:12:59] | And you know where we brought her to… | 你知道我们把她带到哪里 |
[1:13:01] | – Trust Cliff. – No. | -信任悬崖 -不知道 |
[1:13:04] | Okay, my mom named it that when she brought | 好吧 是我妈带她的第一支队伍去那时 |
[1:13:06] | her first squad there, it’s where all the girls are taken. | 起的名字 所有的姑娘都被带到那 |
[1:13:08] | It’s where all of the girls go. | 那是所有姑娘都会去的地方 |
[1:13:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:13:11] | Everybody was freaking out, eating it up, so was I. | 所有人都吓坏了 我也是 |
[1:13:15] | Then, then the real initiation starts. | 然后 然后真正的入会仪式开始了 |
[1:13:19] | What? What did you do? What did you… What did you do? | 什么 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[1:13:24] | They asked her to trust her sister | 她们让她相信姐妹们 |
[1:13:25] | and lean in to the, in to the, the nothing. | 然后斜吊在 在 在空中 |
[1:13:33] | And, and she kept asking me over and over and over again | 然后她不停地 一次次地叫我 |
[1:13:36] | to pull her back in. | 拉她上去 |
[1:13:37] | Please stop! Stop! | 求你们停下 停下 |
[1:13:40] | And I was going to, I wanted to, but… | 我准备拉的 我想拉的 但是 |
[1:13:49] | – No. -I didn’t mean to. | -不 -我不是故意的 |
[1:13:52] | She just… She fell… | 她 她掉下去了 |
[1:13:54] | – No, no, no, no. – Just went over. She just fell. | -不不不不 -转瞬间 她掉下去了 |
[1:13:58] | – No. – It was an accident, I swear. | -不 -那是个意外 我发誓 |
[1:14:01] | I never meant for it to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[1:14:05] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[1:14:07] | – No. – I’m sorry. | -不 -对不起 |
[1:14:13] | No… | 不要啊 |
[1:14:40] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[1:14:48] | There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[1:14:52] | That day that we were all looking for her… | 我们去找她的那天 |
[1:14:55] | my mom and I found her in, like, this, this shack thing. | 我妈和我在一个小棚屋里找到她了 |
[1:14:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:00] | What? What are you saying? | 什么 你说什么 |
[1:15:03] | My mom told me she wasn’t gonna make it. | 我妈告诉我她撑不过去的 |
[1:15:05] | What? A shack? Where is the shack at? Where? | 什么 小棚屋 小棚屋在哪 在哪 |
[1:15:09] | Um, it was upstream from the water. I don’t know. | 在河流上游 我也不知道 |
[1:15:12] | Is Sarah… Is she, is she? | 萨拉她 她 |
[1:15:14] | – I don’t know. I’m sorry. – Oh, my God. | -我不知道 对不起 -我的天啊 |
[1:15:17] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:15:18] | I don’t care! | 我才不在乎你的道歉 |
[1:16:03] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[1:16:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:16:09] | What did you tell her, Kat? | 你跟她说了什么 凯特 |
[1:16:11] | Nothing. | 没说什么 |
[1:16:15] | What did you tell her? | 你到底跟她说了什么 |
[1:16:18] | I-I’m sorry, I couldn’t do it anymore. | 我 对不起 我坚持不下去了 |
[1:16:21] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:16:30] | You’re willing to throw everything away? | 你愿意抛弃一切吗 |
[1:16:33] | Everything? For who? | 你的一切啊 为了谁啊 |
[1:16:36] | Some girl you don’t even know? | 为了一个你根本不认识的姑娘 |
[1:16:38] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么啊 |
[1:16:40] | I protected you! I’ve done everything! | 为了保护你我什么事都干了 |
[1:16:46] | Kat? | 凯特 |
[1:16:48] | – Kat. – No, don’t touch me! | -凯特 -不 不要碰我 |
[1:16:50] | – No! – Don’t touch me! | -别这样 -别碰我 |
[1:17:20] | – Where’s Rick? Rick? – Mrs. Porter. | -里克在哪 里克 -波特太太 |
[1:17:23] | – I told you we’d be in contact – Rick! | -我告诉过你我们保持联系 -里克 |
[1:17:25] | Watch this! | 看这个 |
[1:17:28] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[1:17:31] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[1:17:36] | Where are you, baby? | 你在哪 宝贝 |
[1:17:37] | Let’s start from where she’s not. All right. | 我们先排除她不在哪 好吧 |
[1:17:39] | The search party was split into three groups. | 搜救队分成了三个小组 |
[1:17:40] | Group one canvased here, group two here, | 一组在这 二组在这 |
[1:17:42] | group three here, so that cancels those. | 三组在这 这就排除了这些地方 |
[1:17:43] | Okay, which one had coach in it? | 好吧 教练在哪组 |
[1:17:45] | She’s group two. | 她是二组的 |
[1:17:46] | Okay, then that’s where we look. That’s where Sarah is– | 好吧 我们就找那里 萨拉就在那里 |
[1:17:48] | No, the canoe was found by Burk’s Falls. | 不对 独木船是在伯克瀑布找到的 |
[1:17:50] | – No, she planted it there. – What, coach? | -不 是她布置好的 -啥 教练 |
[1:17:52] | Okay, I know Sarah is here. I know it. | 行了 我知道萨拉在那 我知道 |
[1:17:54] | It’s still a needle in a haystack. | 这仍然是大海捞针 |
[1:17:56] | Okay. Kat… | 好吧 凯特 |
[1:17:58] | Kat said that Sarah was in some kind of, um, | 凯特说萨拉在一个 |
[1:18:01] | shack thing or-or a cabin. | 棚屋或者木屋里 |
[1:18:04] | That wouldn’t be on a map like this. | 那不会画在地图上 |
[1:18:05] | And she just said a shack, Rick. A shack. | 她就说了一个棚屋 里克 一个棚屋 |
[1:18:07] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:18:10] | There was Chuck Eagan’s old hunting spot. | 那是查克·伊耿的旧狩猎点 |
[1:18:13] | But-but-but it’s probably rotted out by now. | 但 但现在可能已经腐烂了 |
[1:18:16] | That’s, that’s a two-hour hike from the cliff at least. | 从悬崖上走至少要两小时路程 |
[1:18:18] | Oh, no, that’s too long. That’s too long. | 不 太久了 那太久了 |
[1:18:21] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:19:21] | Ollie can get us there in 25. | 奥利25分钟就能把我们送过去 |
[1:19:24] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:19:25] | Ollie, you’re a lifesaver, buddy. | 奥利 你是救命恩人 伙计 |
[1:19:27] | No probs, Rick. Anytime. | 没问题 里克 随时就位 |
[1:19:30] | Q-33, you are clear for take-off. | Q-33号 你允许起飞 |
[1:20:13] | – How close are we? – We’re almost there. | -还有多远 -快到了 |
[1:20:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:20] | Hold on, baby, I’m comin’. | 坚持住 宝贝 我来了 |
[1:20:50] | Come on, baby. Where are you? | 加油 宝贝 你在哪 |
[1:21:03] | There. That’s-that’s the shack. That’s gotta be it. | 那里 就是那个棚屋 一定是 |
[1:21:06] | How close to that clearing can you get us, Ollie? | 你能把我们送到多近 奥利 |
[1:21:08] | I can get you 30 feet from the tree line. | 我可以把你们送到离树30英尺的地方 |
[1:21:11] | Hold on, baby. Hold on. | 坚持住 宝贝 坚持住 |
[1:21:59] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:22:01] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:22:12] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:22:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:22:43] | Sarah? Sarah? | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[1:22:46] | You’re alive. You’re alive. | 你还活着 你还活着 |
[1:22:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:22:52] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里的 |
[1:22:53] | – I’m gonna get you out – Move. | -我会带你离开的 -走开 |
[1:22:58] | Move. | 走开 |
[1:23:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:23:02] | I need you to move. | 你叫你走开 |
[1:23:04] | Ruth, y… | 露丝 你 |
[1:23:06] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样做的 |
[1:23:09] | Yes, I do. | 不 我有必要 |
[1:23:11] | – No, you don’t. – Move. Claire. | -不 你不必 -走开 克莱尔 |
[1:23:13] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:23:15] | Ruth… | 露丝 |
[1:23:18] | – Claire. Claire. – Ruth. | -克莱尔 克莱尔 -露丝 |
[1:23:20] | – Ruth, listen to me. – Get out of the way! | -露丝 听我说 -别挡道 |
[1:23:22] | – No. I’m not moving. – Get off of her | -不 我不会走的 -从她身上起来 |
[1:23:24] | – Put the gun down! – No. Move. | -把枪放下 -不 走开 |
[1:23:26] | – I am not moving! – Move! | -我不会走的 -走开啊 |
[1:23:29] | I have to finish what I started. I need you to move. | 我得结束我挑起的事 我要你走开 |
[1:23:31] | – No. – Now. | -不 -快 |
[1:23:32] | – I won’t. – put it down. | -我不 -把枪放下 |
[1:23:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:37] | Move! I need you to move! Please! | 走开 你走开啊 求你了 |
[1:23:39] | You are gonna have to shoot me. | 那你得开枪打我了 |
[1:23:45] | Move. | 走开 |
[1:23:48] | Abracadabra. | 阿布拉卡达布拉 |
[1:24:00] | Move! | 走开啊 |
[1:24:01] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[1:24:04] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[1:24:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:24:12] | It’s o… It’s okay. | 没 没事的 |
[1:24:22] | Oh, my God. Sarah? | 我的天啊 萨拉 |
[1:24:25] | Sarah? All right. | 萨拉 没事了 |
[1:24:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:24:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:24:55] | ♪ I can hear the sound ♪ | ♪ 我能听到声音 ♪ |
[1:24:59] | ♪ Of your barely beating heart ♪ | ♪ 你那艰难跳动的心脏的声音 ♪ |
[1:25:04] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪ |
[1:25:10] | ♪ Pieces on the ground ♪ | ♪ 心碎一地 ♪ |
[1:25:14] | ♪ From a world that fell apart ♪ | ♪ 世界崩塌 ♪ |
[1:25:26] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪ |
[1:25:29] | ♪ Just hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持住 ♪ |
[1:25:33] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪ |
[1:25:37] | ♪ It won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 不会太久 ♪ |
[1:25:41] | ♪ I will find you ♪ | ♪ 我会找到你的 ♪ |
[1:25:45] | ♪ Here inside the dark ♪ | ♪ 在黑暗中 ♪ |
[1:25:49] | ♪ I will break through ♪ | ♪ 我会打破黑暗 ♪ |
[1:25:53] | ♪ No matter where you are ♪ | ♪ 无论你在哪 ♪ |
[1:25:57] | ♪ I will find you ♪ | ♪ 我都会找到你的 ♪ |
[1:26:05] | ♪ I will ♪ | ♪ 我会 ♪ |
[1:26:07] | ♪ Find you ♪ | ♪ 找到你 ♪ |
[1:26:14] | ♪ Like the wind that cries ♪ | ♪ 就像呼啸的风 ♪ |
[1:26:18] | ♪ I can feel you in the night ♪ | ♪ 我能在黑夜中感受到你 ♪ |
[1:26:26] | Did you come here in a helicopter? | 你坐直升机来的吗 |
[1:26:32] | Well, I am a helicopter mom. | 是的 毕竟我是个直升机妈妈 |
[1:26:44] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪ |
[1:26:48] | ♪ Just hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持住 ♪ |
[1:26:52] | ♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪ |
[1:26:56] | ♪ It won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 不会太久 ♪ |
[1:26:59] | ♪ I will find you ♪ | ♪ 我会找到你的 ♪ |
[1:27:04] | ♪ Here inside the dark ♪ | ♪ 在黑暗中 ♪ |
[1:27:07] | ♪ I will break through ♪ | ♪ 我会打破黑暗 ♪ |
[1:27:12] | ♪ No matter where you are ♪ | ♪ 无论你在哪 ♪ |
[1:27:16] | ♪ I will find you ♪ | ♪ 我都会找到你的 ♪ |
[1:27:21] | 本片完 谢谢观看 | |
[1:27:24] | ♪ I will find you ♪ | ♪ 我都会找到你的 ♪ |
[1:27:33] | ♪ I’ll be the light that leads you home ♪ | ♪ 当你无路可去时 ♪ |
[1:27:37] | ♪ When there’s nowhere left to go ♪ | ♪ 我是指引你回家的灯塔 ♪ |
[1:27:41] | ♪ I’ll be the voice you always know ♪ | ♪ 当你迷失孤身一人时 ♪ |
[1:27:45] | ♪ When you’re lost and all alone ♪ | ♪ 我将是你熟悉的声音 ♪ |
[1:27:50] | ♪ I won’t let you go ♪ | ♪ 我不会让你离开 ♪ |
[1:28:03] | ♪ I will find you ♪ | ♪ 我会找到你的 ♪ |
[1:28:07] | ♪ Here inside the dark ♪ | ♪ 在黑暗中 ♪ |
[1:28:11] | ♪ I will break through ♪ | ♪ 我会打破黑暗 ♪ |
[1:28:15] | ♪ No matter where you are ♪ | ♪ 无论你在哪 ♪ |
[1:28:19] | ♪ I will find you ♪ | ♪ 我都会找到你的 ♪ |
[1:28:23] | ♪ Here inside the dark ♪ | ♪ 在黑暗中 ♪ |
[1:28:27] | ♪ I will break through ♪ | ♪ 我会打破黑暗 ♪ |
[1:28:31] | ♪ No matter where you are ♪ | ♪ 无论你在哪 ♪ |
[1:28:35] | ♪ I will ♪ | ♪ 我会 ♪ |
[1:28:37] | ♪ Find you ♪ | ♪ 找到你 ♪ |
[1:28:43] | ♪ I will ♪ | ♪ 我会 ♪ |
[1:28:45] | ♪ Find you ♪ | ♪ 找到你 ♪ |