英文名称:Secondhand Lions
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | [YELLING] | |
[00:38] | HUB: Let’s roll. | 我们翻个筋斗吧! |
[00:47] | [LAUGH ING] | |
[00:48] | HUB: I love it! I love it! | 嗨!我来了! |
[00:55] | [SNORING] | |
[00:58] | [PLANE ENGINE HUMMING NEARBY] | |
[01:00] | [GARTH & HUB LAUGH ING AND CHEERING] | |
[01:08] | [GASPS] | 啊?! |
[01:11] | [SIREN WAILING] | |
[01:14] | -Yes. -Ha-ha-ha. | -好! -哈哈哈 |
[01:19] | HUB: I knew that’d get him! -Hey. | -咱俩够快吧? -嗨! |
[01:21] | [BOTH LAUGHING] | |
[01:29] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[01:39] | WALTER: Hello? MAN [OVER PHONE]: Walter? | -喂? -沃尔特? |
[01:41] | WALTER: Yes? -I have some bad news. | -什么事? -我带来一些坏消息 |
[01:44] | It’s about your two uncles, son. | 是关于你的两个舅姥爷 孩子 |
[01:47] | Walter? | 沃尔特? |
[01:49] | WOMAN: Walter? Walter. | 沃尔特? 沃尔特? |
[01:53] | Good news. | 好消息… |
[01:55] | You’re spending the summer with your two uncles. | 你可以和两个舅舅呆一个夏天 |
[02:00] | It’s just gonna be for a few weeks. A month or two, tops. | 只要过几周 顶多一两个月 |
[02:04] | Scout’s honor, okay? | 我以童子军的名誉保证 行了吧? |
[02:08] | Cross my heart and hope to die, okay? | 我发誓 行了吧? |
[02:12] | Where are you going this time? | 这次你去哪儿? |
[02:15] | The Fort Worth College of Court Reporting. | 沃斯堡书记学院 |
[02:18] | I met a guy last night. | 昨晚我遇到一个家伙 |
[02:20] | He’s gonna pull some strings. | 他会在幕后帮我安排一切 |
[02:24] | Walter, you’re gonna have to learn to trust people… | 沃尔特 你应该学会相信别人… |
[02:27] | …or you’re gonna grow up bitter and disappointed. | 否则你会在痛苦和失望中成长 |
[02:32] | You’re gonna have fun with your two uncles. You’ll see. | 你会和两个舅舅相聚甚欢的 走着瞧吧 |
[02:36] | Mom, you’re an only child. | 妈妈 你是独女 |
[02:38] | I know what uncles are. | 我知道什么叫舅舅 |
[02:41] | Well, Mr. Smarty-Pants… | 不过 聪明鬼先生… |
[02:44] | …it just so happens, they really are your uncles. | 无巧不成书 他们是你如假包换的舅舅 |
[02:47] | Your great-uncles. | 你的舅姥爷 |
[02:49] | My mother’s brothers. | 我母亲的兄弟 |
[02:51] | They disappeared 40 years ago… | 他们失踪四十年后… |
[02:53] | …and just now showed up back here in Texas. | 又回到德克萨斯了 |
[02:55] | -Can’t I come with you? -No. | -我能和你一起走吗? -不行! |
[02:59] | Honey, I’m gonna be working my tail off learning court reporting. | 宝贝 学法庭书记会忙得我焦头烂额 |
[03:03] | I’m doing everything I can to keep this family together. | 我所作的一切都是为了这个家 |
[03:06] | How about a little help here, okay? | 帮帮忙 好吗? |
[03:09] | [SCOFFS] | |
[03:14] | Now, look. | 现在 听着 |
[03:16] | They say these two old men got millions stashed away in cash. | 他们说这两个老头藏了几百万 |
[03:21] | Nobody knows where they got it. | 来路不明的现金 |
[03:23] | Got no kids, no one to leave all that money to. | 他们膝下无子 |
[03:27] | You and me, we’re as close as any family they got. | 你和我是他们最亲的人了 |
[03:32] | You want them to like me… | 你想让我逗他们高兴… |
[03:34] | …so they’ll die and leave us their money? | 他们就会把遗产留给我们? |
[03:38] | We could buy a house, maybe settle down. | 我们就能买套房子 没准定居下来 |
[03:41] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 哦 那不是很好吗? |
[03:45] | Oh, look. Here it is. | 哦 快看!到了 |
[03:47] | Here it is, honey. Here it is. | 到了 宝贝 到了 |
[03:52] | By the way, I hear these two were in some state nuthouse for 40 years. | 顺别说一下,我听说他们在 某个州立精神病院呆了四十年 |
[03:56] | Got all their money from a big lawsuit or something. | 钱是打官司赢的 |
[03:58] | But then there’s lots of stories about them. | 接着就发生了很多事 |
[04:02] | Who knows what to believe? | 天知道真的假的 |
[04:05] | Just find out where they stashed all that money, okay? | 只管找到那笔钱 明白吗? |
[04:09] | -Maybe we should’ve called first. -No. Older people just love surprises. | -我们或许应该先打个电话 -不用 老人喜欢惊喜! |
[04:15] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[04:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:27] | [DOGS BARKING] | |
[04:29] | Aah! Aah! | 啊哈! |
[04:31] | Go away, go away. Hey, go away. Shoo. | 滚开 滚开! 嗨 滚开!嘘! |
[04:33] | [SQUEALS] | |
[04:35] | Show them you’re friendly, honey. Let them smell your hand. | 对它们友善点 宝贝 让它们闻你的手 |
[04:38] | [GROWLING] | |
[04:41] | [GUNFIRE IN DISTANCE] | |
[04:44] | They must be down there by that lake. | 他们一定在湖那边 |
[04:46] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走!快! |
[04:49] | [GUNSHOT] | |
[04:51] | GARTH: Let’s go. There he is. | 他在那儿! |
[04:54] | HUB: Winged him. GARTH: He’s running for it. | -侧击他 -他要逃了 |
[05:02] | GARTH: Damn. Empty. -Get ammo. I’ll keep him covered. | -妈的!没子弹了 -去拿弹药 我来瞄着他 |
[05:04] | MAE: Yoo-hoo. | 哟嘿! |
[05:05] | Ha, ha. | 哈哈 |
[05:07] | HUB: Huh? | 啊? |
[05:11] | Yoo-hoo. | 哟嘿! |
[05:12] | You send for a hooker? | 你招妓了吗? |
[05:15] | Uncle Hub, Uncle Garth, it’s me, Mae. | 哈勃舅舅 加斯舅舅 是我 玫! |
[05:18] | [MAE CHUCKLING] | |
[05:21] | Mae. | 玫! |
[05:24] | Pearl’s daughter. | 皮尔瑞的女儿 |
[05:26] | And I brought Walter, your nephew. | 我带来了沃尔特 您的甥孙 |
[05:32] | -Relatives. -Damn, God. | -亲戚 -妈的!天哪 |
[05:37] | We’re old, damn it. Leave us alone. | 该死 我们老了 让我们独处! |
[05:39] | The last thing we need is some little sissy boy… | 我们最烦的就是整个夏天… |
[05:41] | …hanging around all summer. | 都要和娘娘腔小鬼呆在一起 |
[05:44] | Walter, honey… | 沃尔特 宝贝… |
[05:45] | …why don’t you wait out here and play, okay? I’ll be a minute. | 你为什么不在外面玩会儿? 我去去就来 |
[05:57] | He could help out around here, do chores. | 他可以在这里帮忙做家务 |
[06:00] | HUB: Help out? Your kid’s a damn wienie. | 帮忙? 你儿子是个他妈的娘娘腔 |
[06:03] | MAE: I know. | 我知道 |
[06:04] | That’s why he needs to be around real men… | 所以他需要和你们这种真正的男子汉… |
[06:06] | …like you two. It won’t be for long. | 呆在一块儿 不会太久的 |
[06:10] | HUB: He’s gotta cook for his damn self. I’m not cooking. | 他要自己做饭 我不会帮他做的 |
[06:14] | [PIG GRUNTING] | |
[06:20] | Nice doggie. Come play. | 小可爱 一起玩吧 |
[06:26] | MAE: This is for your own good, Walter. | 这是为了你好 沃尔特 |
[06:28] | You know… | 你看… |
[06:30] | … I bet all that money is hidden real close by. | 我敢说所有的钱都藏在附近 |
[06:32] | Imagine, a real buried treasure… | 想想看 就和你在书里看到的一样… |
[06:34] | …just like in those books you’re always reading. | 真的有一笔被埋藏的财宝 |
[06:39] | Walter, maybe if you’d learn to smile once in a while… | 沃尔特 也许你学着经常微笑的话… |
[06:43] | …then people might like you. | 会更讨人喜欢 |
[06:47] | Now, come on, how about a big smile to remember you by? | 现在 来一个令人难忘的微笑怎么样? |
[06:50] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗?快! |
[06:58] | You’re gonna have to work on that smile while I’m gone, okay? | 我走后你要多练习微笑 知道吗? |
[07:04] | Bye, honey. Bye. | 再见 宝贝!再见! |
[07:15] | [DOGS BARKING] | |
[07:30] | Well? | 喂? |
[08:02] | If my mom calls, can we hear the telephone out here? | 如果我妈妈打电话来,我们在外面能听到吗? |
[08:06] | -Don’t have one. -No telephone? | -没买呢 -没有电话?! |
[08:13] | Is it okay if I go inside and watch television? | 我能进去看电视吗? |
[08:17] | -Ain’t got one. -No television? | -没买呢 -没电视机?! |
[08:21] | What do you do? | 你们怎么了? |
[08:25] | [ROCK MUSIC PLAYING ON CAR RADIO] | |
[08:36] | [MUSIC STOPS] | |
[08:38] | Hey. | 嗨! |
[08:41] | Rumor has is you two have millions stashed away. | 听说你们俩藏了几百万 |
[08:45] | Why not put some of that money to work for you… | 为什么不把钱投到金市或者银市… |
[08:47] | …with the high yield only investing in gold and silver can bring? | 这样就能给你们带来高额利润 |
[08:53] | [SHOUTING] | ” 喂哟!喂哟 喂哟! “ |
[08:56] | Can I leave you some pamphlets? | 要不我留些小册子给你们? |
[08:58] | [GUNSHOT] | |
[09:01] | “喂哟 喂哟” | |
[09:02] | “喂哟 喂哟 喂哟” | |
[09:07] | “我欣赏舞蹈 舞者的侧影在帘子上跳动” | |
[09:11] | “我倾听音乐” | |
[09:13] | “所有的情侣都在游行 敞开门扉” | |
[09:16] | “让我加入” | |
[09:19] | “我们是朋友” | |
[09:22] | Gentlemen, word is out. | 先生们 长话短说 |
[09:24] | You are two sophisticated men of means– | 你们俩都是久经世故的老手了 |
[09:28] | [SCREAMS] | |
[09:29] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[09:33] | “随着节拍舞动” | |
[09:37] | “在地板上踢踏” | |
[09:44] | “让我加入 敞开门扉” | |
[09:45] | “让我加入 敞开门扉” | |
[09:48] | “我将开启那扇门” | |
[09:52] | “我倾听音乐 让我加入” | |
[09:56] | “喂哟 喂哟 “ | |
[10:02] | GARTH: Nice evening. Peaceful. | 多么宁静迷人的夜色 |
[10:07] | [FLOORS CREAKING] | |
[10:12] | GARTH: Hey, kid. | 嗨 小子 |
[10:15] | You sleep up there. In the tower. | 你睡在那塔上 |
[10:22] | [BIRD CAWING] | |
[10:25] | Hey, we don’t know nothing about kids. | 嗨 我们对小孩一无所知 |
[10:29] | -So if you need something…. -Find it yourself. | -所以如果你需要什么… -自己去找 |
[10:32] | -Or better yet, learn to do without. -Yeah. | -或者干脆什么也不要 -好的 |
[10:35] | -We’re both getting old. -Fixing to die any time. | -我们老了 -指不定什么时候就翘了 |
[10:39] | So, uh, if we kick off in the middle of the night… | 所以如果我们半夜蹬了腿… |
[10:43] | …you’re on your own. | 你就得自力更生了 |
[10:54] | -Jumpy little fella. -Mm. | -小家伙有点紧张 -嗯 |
[10:57] | Quiet though. | 不过很安静 |
[13:25] | [THUD] | |
[14:01] | Uncle Hub? | 哈勃舅姥爷? |
[14:04] | Uncle Hub? | 哈勃舅姥爷? |
[14:05] | [GASPS] | |
[14:19] | [DOG BARKS THEN GROWLS] | |
[14:22] | [WHISPERS] He’s sleepwalking. | 他在梦游 |
[14:25] | [DOGS WHIMPERING] | |
[14:29] | [SWORD UNSHEATHES] | |
[14:31] | [SWORD CLANGING] | |
[14:33] | [GRUNTING] | |
[15:13] | [PIG GRUNTING] | |
[15:16] | [DOGS BARKING] | |
[15:30] | Brand-new mattress, and I’m still waking up tired and sore. | 换了全新的被褥 我起床时还是腰酸背疼 |
[15:45] | [ROOSTER CLUCKING] | |
[15:47] | [PIG GRUNTING] | |
[15:57] | So… | 听说… |
[15:59] | …you two disappeared for… | 你们俩失踪了 |
[16:01] | …40 whole years. | 整整四十年… |
[16:05] | Where were you? | 你们在哪? |
[16:09] | Africa mostly. Morocco, Algeria, Kenya. | 主要是在非洲 摩洛哥 阿尔及利亚 肯尼亚 |
[16:13] | Not much sadder than a couple of has-beens… | 可怜得像两个感慨… |
[16:15] | …jabbering about the good old days. | 当年辉煌的末路英雄 |
[16:18] | Those days are through. So are we. | 辉煌已成明日黄花 我们也是廉颇老矣 |
[16:30] | [HUB & GARTH GRUNTING] | |
[16:36] | -I hate this. I hate it. -We’re retired. | |
[16:37] | -我讨厌这样!我讨厌这样! -我们归隐田园了 | |
[16:41] | Gardening is what retired people do. | 告老还乡的人只能种种菜 |
[16:44] | HUB: What do we want any damn vegetables for anyway? | 我们要这些该死的蔬菜做什么? |
[16:47] | They’re good for you. Make you live to be 100. | 它们有益健康 让你长命百岁 |
[16:50] | HUB: Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[16:52] | To hell with that. | 让它们见鬼去吧 |
[16:55] | You live to be 100. | 你去长命百岁吧 |
[16:57] | [CAR HORN HONKING] | |
[17:01] | MAN: Hey, Uncle Hub. WOMAN: Hub, how are you doing? | -嗨 哈勃舅舅! -哈勃 你还好吗? |
[17:05] | Kids, say hi to Uncle Hub. | 孩子们 向哈勃舅舅问好 |
[17:07] | Hub, come back here and see who we brought. | 哈勃 快来看我们把谁带来了 |
[17:09] | MAN: Uncle Garth. Kids, say hi to Uncle Garth. | 加斯舅舅! 孩子们 向加斯舅舅问好! |
[17:11] | [DOGS WHIMPERING] | |
[17:14] | We’re here for a nice long visit. | 我们不远万里来拜访您 |
[17:15] | The whole weekend. We know how lonely our favorite uncles get. | 会呆上一个周末 我们知道舅舅寂寞难耐 |
[17:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[17:29] | -Walter. -Walter? | -沃尔特 -沃尔特?! |
[17:32] | Mae’s boy? | 玫的儿子? |
[17:35] | Pearl’s daughter. | 皮尔瑞的女儿 |
[17:36] | That loose, widow woman always running around. | 那个老喜欢乱窜的放荡寡妇 |
[17:38] | -It figures she’d muscle in. -Is Mae here? | -也就是说她也想分一杯羹 -玫在这儿吗? |
[17:43] | How long are you here for? | 你要在这儿呆多久? |
[17:46] | Well, we’ll just see about that. | 那么 我们走着瞧吧 |
[17:49] | We know what you’re up to. | 我们知道你想要什么 |
[17:52] | Don’t think you’re gonna get away with it. | 我们不会让你如愿以偿 |
[17:55] | Come on, boys. Come on. | 快来 孩子们 快来 |
[17:58] | His momma’s gonna be back before long. | 要不了多久 他老妈就会回来的 |
[18:00] | Oh, that woman? Huh. | 哦 那个女人?哈! |
[18:01] | From what I hear, she may never come back. What then? | 据我所知 她不会回来了 接下来怎么办? |
[18:04] | Then you’d be stuck with him. | 他会缠上你们 |
[18:08] | I’m telling you, take him to the orphanage right this minute. | 我劝你们 马上把他送到孤儿院去 |
[18:10] | Whether we take him to the orphanage or throw him in the lake… | 是把他送去孤儿院 还是绑起来扔到湖里… |
[18:14] | …it’s our business, not yours. | 是我们的事 干你们屁事 |
[18:16] | Here he is now, spying. | 他在偷听! |
[18:20] | Ow! Ow, ow! | 哇!哇呀! |
[18:21] | See what I’m saying? Did you see what he just did? | 我说得没错吧?你看到他的所作所为了吧? |
[18:24] | GARTH: Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[18:34] | [PHONE RINGS] | |
[18:38] | WOMAN [OVER PHONE]: Fort Worth College of Court Reporting. | 沃斯堡书记学院 |
[18:40] | WALTER: I need to find my mom. She’s a student there. | 我要找我妈妈 她在这里念书 |
[18:43] | WOMAN: I’m sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们下班了 |
[18:45] | But– Pl– It’s an emergency. Please? | 很紧急 求求你? |
[18:48] | Her name’s Mae, Mae Coleman. | 她叫玫 玫・科尔曼 |
[18:50] | [SIGHS] | |
[18:52] | Um…. | 唔… |
[18:55] | No, I’m sorry, there’s no Mae Coleman registered here. | 抱歉 不过 玫・科尔曼没有在这里注册 |
[19:01] | WALTER: Oh. Try Mae Carter. | 哦!那么玫・卡特呢? |
[19:05] | [SIGHS] | |
[19:06] | No, I’m sorry. | 对不起 没有 |
[19:08] | WALTER: Mabel Cartwright? | 梅布尔・卡特赖特呢? |
[19:10] | Mabe Calloway? | 梅布・卡罗维呢? |
[19:11] | Donna Tompko? | 堂娜・汤普克呢? |
[19:14] | WOMAN: Young man, are you in some sort of trouble? | 年轻人 你有什么事吗? |
[19:17] | She’s gotta be there. She just started. | 她应该在那儿! 她刚开学 |
[19:21] | Listen, our classes started back in January. | 听着 我们这儿一月就开学了 |
[19:25] | No one could have possibly just started. | 不可能有人刚刚开学 |
[19:31] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[19:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:44] | Hub, I don’t know why you have to drive. It’s my car. | 哈勃 我真不明白你为什么非要开车 这是我的车 |
[19:46] | Stop whining. | 别发牢骚了 |
[19:49] | If we find the kid, he’s gonna get a piece of my mind. | 如果我们找到那小子 要给他点忠告 |
[19:53] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[20:04] | Lawyer, stay in the car. | 律师 呆在车里! |
[20:07] | GARTH: Hub, come on. | 哈勃 来! |
[20:09] | -No, no. You, not me, no. GARTH: Hub. | -不 不是 是你 不是我 不是 -哈勃! |
[20:11] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[20:36] | Planning your next move? | 准备再搬一次家? |
[20:40] | Where you figure on going? | 你打算上哪儿? |
[20:44] | Here. Area code 406. | 这里 区号406 |
[20:48] | Montana. | 蒙大纳 |
[20:53] | How come you’re not heading to, uh, Fort Worth where your momma is? | 为什么不去沃斯堡找你妈妈? |
[20:59] | She’s not there. | 她不再哪儿 |
[21:01] | She lied. | 她骗人 |
[21:04] | Again. | 再次骗我 |
[21:08] | GARTH: Listen, kid, uh… | 听着 孩子… |
[21:10] | …we know you got your heart set on going to Montana, but, uh… | 我们知道你决定去蒙大纳… |
[21:14] | …it’s late. | 但现在太晚了 |
[21:18] | Hub, help me out here. | 哈勃 帮我劝劝他 |
[21:20] | Why? It sounds like his mind’s made up. | 干嘛?他好像心意已决 |
[21:24] | Good luck in Montana, kid. | 小子 祝你在蒙大纳好运 |
[21:29] | We’ve got better maps than that one at the house, right, Hub? | 我们住处有更好的地图 对吗 哈勃? |
[21:33] | Yeah, a man needs a good map, that’s for sure. | 对 工欲善其事 必先利其器 |
[21:35] | Sure. | 毫无疑问 |
[21:39] | I’ve been to the orphan home before. I don’t wanna go back. | 我以前去过孤儿院 我不想再回那儿了 |
[21:42] | HUB: Damn it, kid… | 该死 小子… |
[21:44] | …it ain’t our fault you got a lousy damn mother. | 你有这么个恶心的母亲可不是我们的错 |
[22:01] | WALTER: Guess I should get going. | 我要出发了 |
[22:03] | Which way is north? | 那边是北? |
[22:08] | [CAR HORN HONKS] | |
[22:12] | I’ll say one thing for this kid, he sure pisses off the relatives. | 我要和这孩子说件事 他能让那些亲戚滚蛋 |
[22:15] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[22:17] | Uh, listen, kid, uh, do us a favor. | 听着 小子 帮我们个忙 |
[22:20] | If you come back to the house and stay a while… | 如果你回去 小住一阵… |
[22:25] | …why, our relatives are gonna hate it. | 因为 我们的亲戚讨厌那样 |
[22:28] | I bet they hate it so much… | 我打赌他们会忍无可忍… |
[22:30] | …they go away and leave us all the hell alone. | 然后搬走 我们又能清静了 |
[22:35] | -It’s crazy enough it just might work. -Mm. Sure. | -疯狂的想法往往很奏效 -确实如此 |
[22:39] | Come on, kid, help us out here. | 嗨 孩子 帮我们脱离苦海 |
[22:47] | I guess I could come back… | 我想我可以回去… |
[22:49] | …for a while… | 小住一段时间… |
[22:51] | …seeing it’s so important. | 如果有必要 |
[23:09] | So, kid… | 孩子… |
[23:11] | …how’s that root beer? | 根叶汽水好喝吗? |
[23:25] | Uncle Hub, Uncle Garth… | 哈勃舅舅 加斯舅舅… |
[23:28] | …this has been such… | 这个周末… |
[23:30] | …a wonderful weekend. | 真不错 |
[23:32] | I hate to bring this up… | 有件事我羞于启齿… |
[23:34] | …but have you two looked at that will I left for you? | 但你们看过我为你们起草的遗嘱了吗? |
[23:41] | Uh, you both need to be thinking about these things… | 你们年纪大了… |
[23:43] | …at your age. | 也该考虑一下这些事了 |
[23:45] | [CAR HORN HONKING] | |
[23:59] | Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | 别开枪! 别开枪 |
[24:02] | GARTH: He’s been here before. | 他以前来过 |
[24:04] | SALESMAN: Brothers McCann? -This is no ordinary salesman. | -麦肯兄弟? -这个推销员不一般 |
[24:07] | Hell, I like me a challenge. | 见鬼 我喜欢刺激 |
[24:09] | -Can we talk? -Come out where we can see you. | -我们能谈谈吗? -出来让我们见见你 |
[24:12] | SALESMAN: Put down your guns and I’ll come out. | 你们放下枪我就出来 |
[24:14] | This guy is good. | 这个家伙不错 |
[24:16] | [SALESMAN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[24:17] | HUB: I’ll cover, you sneak around. | 我来瞄准 你绕过去 |
[24:19] | SALESMAN: –that’s not complete. | 那不完全 |
[24:21] | What? What do you? What? What? | 干嘛?你要干嘛?干嘛? |
[24:23] | -Why not see what he’s selling? SALESMAN: Let me show it to you. | -为什么不看看他推销什么? -我给你们展示一下 |
[24:26] | -What the hell for? SALESMAN: It’s right behind my car. | -有必要吗? -就在我的车后 |
[24:28] | What’s the good having money if you never spend it? | 如果不花钱有何用? |
[24:31] | -Trust me. -It could be the kid has a point. | -相信我 -也许这孩子是对的 |
[24:33] | Yeah, well…. | 那么… |
[24:35] | We’ll see what the man’s selling. | 我们看看这个人要卖什么 |
[24:38] | -Then we shoot him. -Good plan. | -然后打他 -好主意 |
[24:47] | Whew. Ha, ha. | 唷! |
[24:49] | Due to the, uh… | 自从相识以来… |
[24:51] | …unsettling nature of our previous encounters… | 我就对你们念念不忘… |
[24:54] | … I took it upon myself to search the world over for that– | 我纵然踏破铁鞋… |
[24:57] | That perfect item that’d be just right… | 也要觅得一件彰显你们这样的运动家… |
[24:59] | …for two exuberant sportsmen such as yourselves. | 超凡品位的宝贝 |
[25:02] | And boys, well, I do believe I found it. | 先生们 功夫不负有心人 |
[25:08] | Voilà. | 看! |
[25:15] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[25:17] | Well, that right there is the sport of kings. | 那是王者的运动 |
[25:19] | Till now, only heads of state have been able to afford… | 时至今日 只有国家元首… |
[25:22] | …equipment like that… | 才买得起这么一件宝贝… |
[25:23] | …and it is so simple to operate this child could do it. | 而且操作简便 老少咸宜 |
[25:26] | -Really? SALESMAN: Ah, here. | 是吗? |
[25:28] | I’ll tell you what. | 过来 我来给你讲解 |
[25:29] | You step right up here and chunk that lever back on my signal, okay? | 你站在这儿 然后按我的指示 把控制杆拉回去 好吗? |
[25:36] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[25:42] | -Wow. -Most powerful one on the market… | -哇! -市面上最好的一台… |
[25:46] | …and very reasonably priced, I might add. | 价钱公道 没准要涨价 |
[25:48] | Well, that is the biggest waste of money… | 哼 这是我这辈子… |
[25:49] | … I have ever seen in my entire life. | 见过的最大的挥霍 |
[25:51] | Mister, you load up that contraption and get the hell off this land. | 先生 带上那台破机器滚出去 |
[25:54] | -We’ll take it. -Oh, no, you don’t. | -我们要了 -不 你不能这样! |
[25:58] | I won’t have my children around this gun foolishness. | 我不会让我的孩子和这该死的猎枪呆在一起 |
[26:00] | Then leave. | 那就滚! |
[26:03] | -Come on, Daddy, let’s go. -Come on. Come on. | -戴迪 我们快走吧 -快走 快走 |
[26:08] | HELEN: You know what happens when my feelings get hurt. | 你知道伤害我感情的后果 |
[26:10] | Get in the car. | 上车 上车 |
[26:32] | Pull. | 拉! |
[26:37] | GARTH: Pull. | 拉! |
[26:41] | HUB: Pull. | 拉! |
[26:42] | [DISK WHIRRING] | |
[26:54] | [DOOR CREAKS THEN SLAMS] | |
[27:14] | WALTER: Uncle Hub? -Don’t. I tried to wake him once. | -哈勃舅姥爷? -别 有一次我把他叫醒 |
[27:18] | He nearly tore my head off. | 他差点把我的头拧下来 |
[27:21] | Leave him for a few minutes. | 让他呆一会儿 |
[27:25] | What are you doing out here so late? | 你这么晚了还在外面干嘛? |
[27:30] | WALTER: What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[27:33] | Well, a man’s body may grow old… | 唔 老夫聊发… |
[27:35] | …but inside his spirit can still be as young and restless as ever. | 少年狂 |
[27:41] | And him… | 想当年… |
[27:43] | …in his day, he had more spirit… | 他能… |
[27:46] | …than 20 men. | 以一当十 |
[27:51] | WALTER: It looks like he’s looking for something. | 他好像在找什么东西 |
[27:56] | GARTH: Mm-hm. -What? | -嗯 -什么? |
[28:02] | He’s looking for her. | 他在找她 |
[28:12] | Who? What was her name? | 谁?她是谁? |
[28:17] | Jasmine. | 佳斯敏 |
[28:24] | Okay, tell me. | 那么 跟我说说 |
[28:29] | You want me to tell you the story? | 你想听这个故事? |
[28:31] | Now? | 现在? |
[28:34] | That’d take days. | 要讲几天呢 |
[28:41] | Uh, well, uh…. | 好吧 呃… |
[28:45] | Hub was always too restless for Texas. | 哈勃在德克萨斯很不安分 |
[28:49] | He convinced our folks… | 他说服家人… |
[28:51] | …that he needed to go to Europe… | 让我跟他… |
[28:54] | …and I needed to come along. | 去欧洲 |
[28:57] | That was the summer of 1914. | 那是1914年夏天 |
[29:06] | [CROWD CHATTERING] | |
[29:15] | [SHIP HORN BLOWS] | |
[29:26] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[29:30] | [WOMAN SPEAKING IN FRENCH] | 你真讨人喜欢 |
[29:32] | BOY: Extra, extra. Germany invades. | 号外 号外!德国入侵! |
[29:37] | GARTH: Unfortunately, just as we arrived in France… | 很不幸 我们前脚进了法国… |
[29:40] | …so did the Kaiser and the entire German Army. | 德国皇帝的铁蹄后脚就跟来了 |
[29:45] | I wanted to go home… | 我想回家… |
[29:47] | …but Hub said we should tour Europe… | 但哈勃却说我们要比… |
[29:49] | …one step ahead of the Germans. | 德国人先游遍欧洲 |
[29:51] | And we did. What a time that was. | 我们做到了 不堪回首 |
[29:57] | There were these girls in Toulon, twins. And they…. | 在土伦我们遇到了女孩…是双胞胎…她们… |
[30:05] | [COUGHS] | …总之 |
[30:06] | Anyway, we eventually, uh, wound up in Marseilles… | 最后我们在马塞结束了旅行… |
[30:11] | …with passages booked on the last ship out of Europe. | 并订好了最后一班离开欧洲的船 |
[30:14] | And Hub, he decided that we should spend our last night… | 哈勃决定在最后一晚… |
[30:19] | …enjoying the local nightlife. | 享受当地的夜生活 |
[30:22] | [BAND PLAYING OFFENBACH’S “ORPHEUS IN THE UNDERWORLD”] | |
[30:25] | [CHATTERING] | |
[30:27] | 三杯 三杯! | |
[30:31] | GARTH: He made friends with these soldiers… | 他结交了些士兵… |
[30:35] | …and they bought us some drinks. Strong, strange drinks. | 他们请了我们几杯酒 怪味的烈酒 |
[30:40] | [BOTH SHOUT] | |
[30:42] | GARTH: We woke up on a ship… | 醒来时我们已经在… |
[30:45] | …bound for North Africa, shanghaied. | …开往北非的船上了 被卖到船上做水手了 |
[30:48] | [MEN SPEAKING IN FRENCH] | |
[30:49] | -Shanghaied? GARTH: Yeah. | -被卖了? -嗯 |
[30:52] | We found ourselves in the French Foreign Legion. | 我们发现自己置身法国海外军团 |
[30:56] | “It’s all my fault,” Hub said, but he told me not to worry. | “都怨我” 哈勃说 但他让我别担心 |
[31:00] | He’d make sure nothing happened to me. | 他保证我不会有事的 |
[31:02] | [GUNFIRE AND EXPLOSIONS BOOMING] | |
[31:06] | [MEN GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[31:11] | GARTH: We fought many battles against overwhelming odds. | 我们出生入死 |
[31:17] | He saved my life countless times. | 九死一生 |
[31:26] | [INAUDIBLE DIALOGUE] | |
[31:35] | GARTH: When the war was over, we both went our separate ways. | 战后 我们分道扬镳 |
[31:39] | I ended up leading safaris, mostly for writers and, uh, Hollywood folk. | 我后来为一些旅行团做导游 主要是些作家和好莱坞的人 |
[31:46] | But that was too tame for Hub. | 但哈勃觉得没劲 |
[31:48] | [SHOUTING] | |
[31:52] | GARTH: He got commissions… | 他接受了… |
[31:53] | …from the new North African governments… | 北非新政府的任命… |
[31:56] | …to put an end to the slave trade. | 缉查奴隶买卖活动 |
[32:03] | No one, slave trader or Bedouin… | 无论是奴隶贩子还是贝督因人… |
[32:06] | …had ever seen anything like this mad American… | 都没见过像他这样… |
[32:10] | …who fought like 20 men. | 以一当十的美国人 |
[32:16] | HUB: Hey. | 嗨! |
[32:18] | What the hell are you two doing out here in the middle of the night? | 你们两个半夜三更的在外面搞什么猫腻? |
[32:22] | Just enjoying the cool night air. | 享受夜间的清新空气 |
[32:26] | Either one of you got a lick of sense… | 如果你们还有些理智的话… |
[32:29] | …go to bed. | 就去睡觉 |
[33:04] | [INAUDIBLE DIALOGUE] | |
[33:11] | “我是来自德克萨斯的游民” | |
[33:15] | “草原上的游民” | |
[33:18] | “我是来自德克萨斯的游民 孩子们” | |
[33:22] | “我渴望叶落归根” | |
[33:26] | “告诉我 你是否也来自德克萨斯? “ | |
[33:30] | “我很好奇” | |
[33:33] | “如果我们都背井离乡 孩子们” | |
[33:37] | “让我们整理行囊 一起回家” | |
[34:28] | MAE: Dear Walter… | “亲爱的沃尔特… |
[34:30] | …how are you? Found your uncles’ money yet? | 你好吗? 找到你舅姥爷的钱了吗? |
[34:34] | Here I am at school in Fort Worth… | 我正在沃斯堡的学校… |
[34:36] | …my nose to the court-reporting grind…. | 埋头于法庭书记…” |
[34:43] | HUB: Damn it, brother, I’m not going anywhere looking like this. | 该死 老弟 我不会穿成这样出去现眼 |
[34:51] | Look like a damn sharecropper. Ha, ha. | 像一个乡巴佬 |
[34:53] | We’re gardeners. This is what gardeners wear. | 我们是园丁 园丁就该穿成这样 |
[34:57] | I bought you some clothes too. They’re in your room. | 我还给你买了些新衣服 放在你房间里 |
[35:05] | GARTH: Think how good all these vegetables are gonna taste. | 想象一下这些蔬菜多可口 |
[35:08] | Peas, beans… | 豌豆 大豆… |
[35:11] | …squash, tomatoes. | 南瓜 西红柿 |
[35:14] | -Yeah. -What’s this row? | -嗯 -这一溜是什么? |
[35:18] | Beets. | 甜菜 |
[35:19] | HUB: Beets? -Yeah. | -甜菜? -是的 |
[35:25] | And what about this row? | 那这一溜呢? |
[35:26] | GARTH: Potatoes. HUB: Potatoes? | -土豆 -土豆? |
[35:29] | GARTH: Yeah. | 对 |
[35:32] | Wait one damn minute here. | 他妈等一下 |
[35:35] | -What’s this row here? -Tomatoes. | -这一溜呢? -西红柿 |
[35:38] | HUB: Tomatoes? -Yeah. | -西红柿? -对啊 |
[35:41] | That’s lettuce, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, bok choy. | 那是生菜 南瓜 甜薯 胡萝卜 大白菜 |
[35:47] | -Bok Choy? What is that? -Chinese cabbage. | -大白菜?是什么? -中国卷心菜 |
[35:51] | -Hey, that row looks right. -Yeah, well, this is corn. | -嗨 那一溜好像不错 -嗯 是玉米! |
[35:56] | All those seeds did look alike, come to think of it. | 现在回想一下 所有的种子都长得差不多 |
[35:58] | -Yeah, like corn. GARTH: Boy… | -对 就像玉米 -孩子… |
[36:01] | …that seed salesman sure saw us coming. | 我们肯定中了那个卖种子的计 |
[36:03] | No, saw you coming. | 不是 是你中计了 |
[36:05] | Corn, corn, corn. | 玉米 玉米 玉米! |
[36:08] | Nothing but corn. | 除了玉米还是玉米 |
[36:11] | Corn. Corn. | 玉米 玉米 |
[36:14] | [HORN HONKS IN DISTANCE] | |
[36:16] | By God, it’s here. | 感谢上帝 来了! |
[36:17] | Kid, help him unload. We’ll be right back. | 小子 帮他卸货 我们马上回来 |
[36:58] | [BLEATING] | |
[37:00] | [GROWLING NEARBY] | |
[37:06] | [LION ROARS] | |
[37:08] | Careful, kid. He’s a man-eater. | 当心 孩子 他会吃人的 |
[37:13] | Is this the McCann place? We brought your lion. | 这里是麦肯家吗? 我们把你们的狮子带来了 |
[37:18] | King of the beasts. Terror of the jungle. | 兽中之王 丛林恶魔 |
[37:37] | You bought a lion? A used lion? | 你们买了只狮子? 一只二手狮子? |
[37:41] | GARTH: Stand back, kid, you don’t wanna get mauled and eaten. | 后退 孩子 你不想被打伤或者吃掉吧 |
[37:44] | -What are you doing? GARTH: Brother… | -你们在干嘛? -老兄… |
[37:46] | …this is the best idea you ever had. | 亏你想到这么好的主意 |
[37:49] | This lion head will sure look good hanging over our fireplace. | 这只狮头如果挂在我们的壁炉上一定很威风 |
[37:52] | What fireplace? You don’t have a fireplace. | 什么壁炉? 你们没有壁炉 |
[37:56] | We’ll buy one. | 我们可以买 |
[37:58] | -You’re gonna shoot it? -Well, be seeing you. | -你们要杀了它? -唔 你看着 |
[38:04] | GARTH: He’s in there, all right. -I don’t think this is very sporting. | -他在笼子里 没事的 -我觉得这不算冒险 |
[38:08] | Kid, at our age, this is as sporting as we get. | 孩子 我们老了 对我们而言已经够刺激的了 |
[38:12] | GARTH: Walter, come here. | 沃尔特 过来 |
[38:14] | When I give the word, pull this. | 按我的口令 打开 |
[38:24] | Pull. | 开! |
[38:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[38:35] | [LION GRUNTS] | |
[38:36] | Come on out of there. | 出来 |
[38:38] | Hey, you in the crate. | 嗨 别躲在箱子里! |
[38:41] | Get your lion butt out of there. | 把你的狮子头探出来 |
[38:45] | Looks awful tame. | 太温顺了 |
[38:46] | [BELCHES THEN COUGHS] | |
[38:49] | This lion’s no good. | 不是头好狮子 |
[38:52] | It’s– It’s defective. | 它 它有病 |
[38:56] | -It’s alive, that’s the main thing. -Go ahead and shoot it then. | -最主要的是它还活着 -过去打死他 |
[39:00] | No, it wouldn’t be sporting, shooting it inside a crate. | 不 打一只关在笼子里的狮子 不算冒险 |
[39:04] | WALTER: Looks kind of old… | 看上去… |
[39:06] | …worn-out looking. | 老态龙钟 |
[39:07] | Some kind of lion hunt this is. | 这就是所谓的猎狮 |
[39:10] | Perfect. A reject. | 太好了 被抛弃的狮子 |
[39:13] | Some sick zoo cast-off. | 生了病被动物园踢出来了 |
[39:17] | So can I keep him? | 我能养他吗? |
[39:21] | I’ll look after him and take care of him and feed him and everything. | 我会照顾他喂养他! |
[39:24] | I never had a pet of my very own before. | 我以前从没养过宠物 |
[39:27] | So, kid, you wanna take care of it, nurse it back to health? | 小子 你想照顾他 帮他恢复健康? |
[39:31] | Good. Then we shoot it. | 好 然后我们猎杀它 |
[39:40] | GARTH: That’s some lion you bought. | 看看你买的狮子 |
[39:42] | HUB: That’s some garden seeds you bought. | 想想你买的种子 |
[39:48] | Don’t worry, they’re not as bad as they seem right at first. | 别担心 他们没有第一眼见到得那么可怕 |
[39:52] | I’ll be right back with supper. | 我马上就给你带晚饭回来 |
[40:05] | There. Now you can see out. | 那儿 你可以往外看 |
[40:14] | You sure he can’t get out? | 你保证他不会逃出来? |
[40:17] | She. It’s a girl lion. | 是她 它是只母狮子 |
[40:21] | I named her Jasmine. | 我叫她佳斯敏 |
[40:25] | What’d you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[40:33] | It seemed like a good name for a lion. | 对狮子而言 是个不错的名字 |
[40:38] | [DOOR SLAMS] | |
[40:50] | I’m sorry it took a while to come in. In 40 years, I never had a call for it. | 抱歉这么久才到货 四十年来 我还从没订过这货 |
[40:57] | Purina Lion Chow. | “普瑞纳狮粮 “ |
[41:00] | I’ll be. | 我就是! |
[41:02] | If you wait a few minutes, my boys will load you up. | 请稍候 我的伙计会帮你装货的 |
[41:06] | I got it. | 我自己来 |
[41:10] | Garth, pay the man. | 加斯 付钱 |
[41:12] | Hub, be careful. | 小心 |
[41:15] | Mr. McCann, those are bags that weigh 50 pounds apiece. | 麦肯先生 这些袋子每个重五十磅 |
[41:21] | GARTH: Take the other end. | 抓住另一边 |
[41:23] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[41:37] | If you two old ladies wanna get in, I’ll take you home now. | 如果你们这两个老女人不插手 这会儿我们已经到家了 |
[41:41] | [GROANS] | |
[41:44] | Hub. | 哈勃! |
[42:05] | Psst. | 嗨! |
[42:07] | Psst. | 嗨! |
[42:09] | [WHISPERS] Little boy. | 小鬼! |
[42:11] | You’re with those McCann brothers? | 你和麦肯兄弟住一块儿? |
[42:18] | I know that they’re ex-Mafia hit men. | 听说他们是黑手党杀手 |
[42:22] | They’re on the run with millions that they stole from Al Capone. | 他们从阿里卡博纳那里卷了几百万逃走了 |
[42:31] | [MOUTHS] Be careful. | |
[42:47] | Tell me more about Africa. | 再给我讲讲非洲的事 |
[42:49] | About you and Uncle Hub and Jasmine. | 你 哈勃舅姥爷和佳斯敏 |
[42:52] | Why would a smart kid like you wanna hear hokey old stories? | 像你这么聪明的孩子干嘛要听那些老掉牙的事? |
[42:57] | What else do we have to do? | 我们能干些什么? |
[43:01] | Where was I? | 我讲到哪儿? |
[43:05] | “No one, slave trader or Bedouin… | “无论奴隶贩子还是贝督因人… |
[43:09] | …had ever seen anything like this mad American… | 都没见过像他这样… |
[43:11] | …who fought like 20 men.” | 以一当十的美国人” |
[43:13] | Yeah, right, right, right. Well, it so happened… | 对 对 对 唔 无巧不成书… |
[43:17] | …one of the women that Hub freed… | 哈勃救出的女人中… |
[43:20] | …was handmaiden to a princess. | 有一个是一位公主的女仆 |
[43:26] | When she told her mistress the story of her rescue… | 在她把自己获救的经历告诉女主人时… |
[43:30] | …most of all, she told her about the handsome, heroic American. | 提到了这个英勇的美国人 |
[43:37] | “I must meet this man,” the princess said. | “我要见见这个人! “公主说 |
[43:42] | [WOMEN GIGGLING] | |
[43:44] | GARTH: One day, Hub was riding his horse along the Mediterranean… | 一日 哈勃正沿着地中海骑马时… |
[43:49] | …when out of nowhere, another rider came up alongside. | 另一个骑士不知从哪追了上来 |
[43:56] | But you know Hub. He wasn’t about to let a chance pass. | 你也知道哈勃的脾气 他死活不让那人超过 |
[43:59] | It became a race. | 于是就变成了一场赛马 |
[44:05] | Most people say that Hub was the best rider in North Africa. | 哈勃是公认的北非第一骑士 |
[44:12] | But this other rider kept neck and neck… | 但这个骑士却始终… |
[44:14] | …as the race went on and on. | 和他并驾齐驱 |
[44:24] | Then the two horses collided. | 终于两匹马撞倒了一起 |
[44:27] | The riders went flying into the sea. | 两个人都掉进了海里 |
[44:30] | Hub leaped to his feet ready for anything… | 哈勃迅速爬起来要杀了他… |
[44:34] | …or so he thought. | 就在那时他犹豫了 |
[44:47] | This was the princess… | 正是那个公主… |
[44:49] | …the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. | 他有生以来见过的最美的女人 |
[44:56] | WALTER: Jasmine. GARTH: Jasmine. | -佳斯敏! -佳斯敏 |
[45:07] | Many people say there’s no such thing nowadays… | 现在很多人都不相信这种… |
[45:10] | …it’s something you only find in stories… | 小说里才能看到的故事… |
[45:12] | …but when these two set eyes on each other for the first time… | 但当他们目光相聚… |
[45:16] | …this was honest to God, no kidding, sure enough… | 我敢对天发誓… |
[45:20] | …once in a lifetime… | 他们真的… |
[45:22] | …love at first sight. | 一见钟情 |
[45:33] | Wait a minute. If it was true love… | 等一下 如果那是真爱… |
[45:35] | …they would’ve been married and lived happily ever after, right? | 他们早该结婚然后幸福生活了 对吗? |
[45:38] | Aren’t you getting ahead of the story? | 你真以为是小说吗? |
[45:42] | -Okay, keep going. -Well… | -好吧 说下去 -唔… |
[45:45] | …things weren’t easy for them back then. | 事情没那么简单 |
[45:48] | She was promised to another man… | 她已经和邻国的一个… |
[45:51] | …a powerful sheik in a neighboring kingdom. | 有权有势的酋长订婚了 |
[45:57] | He heard that Jasmine was in love with another… | 他听说佳斯敏 爱上了另一个人… |
[46:01] | …so he threatened her father… | 就对她父亲威逼利诱… |
[46:03] | …and took Jasmine off to his kingdom… | 终于把佳斯敏带走… |
[46:06] | …and locked her up in his harem. | 并把她关在闺房里 |
[46:10] | She told the other wives that she would rather die… | 她告诉其他的妻妾… |
[46:14] | …than marry this heartless sheik. | 她对这个残忍的 酋长宁死不从 |
[46:17] | She had a knife on her. | 她带了一把刀 |
[46:19] | [WOMEN GASP] | |
[46:20] | GARTH: And when he came for her that night… | 当她正要割喉自尽时… |
[46:22] | …she was going to slit her own throat. | 他找到了她 |
[46:26] | What did Uncle Hub do? | 哈勃舅姥爷怎么做的? |
[46:29] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[46:48] | [BOTH WHIMPERING] | |
[47:03] | GARTH: They got married, and lived happily ever after. | 他们结婚 然后幸福的共度余生 |
[47:07] | The end. | 讲完了 |
[47:11] | But wait… | 但等等… |
[47:13] | …if they lived happily ever after… | 如果他们幸福的共度余生… |
[47:15] | …then they got married, and she’d be here right now with us, right? | 也就是说他们结婚了 那么她现在应该很我们在一起 对吗? |
[47:19] | Didn’t they have kids? Where are they? | 他们没有孩子吗? 他们在哪儿? |
[47:21] | Nurse? What’s going on? | 护士? 怎么样了? |
[47:25] | I wish they’d tell us something. | 我以为他们会告诉我们 |
[47:31] | HUB: Get out of my face! | 别让我再看见你! |
[47:33] | Where’d you put my damn pants? Where’s my pants? | 你把我的裤子放哪儿了? 我的裤子在哪儿? |
[47:37] | DOCTOR: You can’t do that. HUB: Give me my pants. | -你不能这么做! -还我裤子! |
[47:41] | Who put me in here? | 谁带我来这儿的? 谁带我来这儿的? 是你们俩! Who put me in here? You two. |
[47:48] | Hospitals, lot of good they are. | 医院…有很多好处 |
[47:51] | How would you know? You’re never in one long enough to find out. | 你怎么知道? 你又没呆多久 |
[47:56] | Hey, you missed the turn. | 嗨 你错过那个路口了 |
[47:58] | -I did not. -Home is that way. | -没有 -家在那儿 |
[48:01] | I wanna go this way. | 我乐意走这条路 |
[48:13] | Doctor, um, where is Mr. McCann? | 医生 麦肯先生在哪儿? |
[48:17] | Oh, I’m afraid he’s gone. | 哦 很抱歉他走了 |
[48:22] | [GASPS] | |
[48:25] | Well, he led a long full life. | 没关系 他已经活得够长了 |
[48:29] | -Where is the body? -No, he’s gone. Left. | -遗体在哪儿? -不是的 他走了 离开了 |
[48:34] | Mr. McCann checked himself out. | 麦肯先生自己签字出院了 |
[48:37] | Left? | 离开了?! |
[48:42] | Brother… | 老兄… |
[48:43] | …someday you’re gonna have to start acting your age. | 总有一天你得服老 |
[48:48] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[48:51] | All your life, you’ve never been frightened of anything. | 你一辈子天不怕地不怕 |
[48:54] | So what’s eating at you now? | 现在你担心什么? |
[48:56] | Getting old? | 衰老? |
[48:58] | -Dying? -Hell, no. | -死亡? -瞎掰 |
[49:02] | -What, then? -Being useless. | -然后呢? -不中用了 |
[49:06] | When we were young there was a reason… | 我们年轻时做任何事都有意义… |
[49:08] | …there was a point. Things made sense. | 或者有一个理由 或者有一个目标 |
[49:10] | Now there’s no point to anything. So, what do we do? We garden. | 但现在任何事都漫无目的 我们在做什么? 我们在种菜 |
[49:13] | We outlived our time, brother. | 我们的时代已经结束了 老弟 |
[49:15] | [MEN CHEERING NEARBY] | |
[49:16] | [ENGINE REVVING] | |
[49:29] | FRANKIE: Go get some beers. MAN 1: All right. | -去要些啤酒 -好的 |
[49:33] | Hey, old man… | 嗨 老头… |
[49:35] | …how’s that barbeque? | 给我点烤肉怎么样? |
[49:37] | Give me some. | 给我点 |
[49:39] | We’re busy, boy. Get lost, all right? | 我们很忙 小子 走开 好吗? |
[49:43] | [SNORTS] | |
[49:44] | FRANKIE: What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[49:46] | [HUB SIGHS] | |
[49:47] | Here’s a perfect example of what I’ve been talking about. | 这是一个很好的例子可以证明我刚才的话 |
[49:50] | Since this boy was suckling on his momma’s tit… | 这个小子自出娘胎… |
[49:52] | …he’s been given everything but discipline. | 就没什么教养 |
[49:54] | And now his idea of courage and manhood… | 他所谓的勇气和成人… |
[49:56] | …is to get together with a bunch of punk friends… | 就是和一堆狐朋狗友… |
[49:58] | …and ride around irritating folks… | 骑着车去招惹那些… |
[50:01] | …too good-natured to put a stop to it. Ha, ha. | 好欺负的人 |
[50:06] | Hey, who do you think you are, huh? | 嗨 少倚老卖老 啊? |
[50:09] | -Just a dumb kid, Hub, don’t kill him. -Right. | -只不过是个笨小孩 哈勃 别杀了他 -好的 |
[50:12] | Ha– Oh! | |
[50:16] | Hub McCann. Fought in two world wars… | 我是哈勃 麦肯 我是二战老兵… |
[50:19] | …and countless smaller ones on three continents. | 久经沙场 身经百战 |
[50:21] | I led thousands of men into battle with everything… | 我领兵数千 杀敌无数… |
[50:23] | …from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. | 不管是刀山火海还是枪林弹雨 |
[50:26] | I’ve seen the headwaters of the Nile… | 我到过尼罗河上游… |
[50:28] | …and tribes of natives that no white man had ever seen before. | 去过白人从未涉足的部落 |
[50:31] | I’ve won and lost a dozen fortunes… | 我视金钱如粪土… |
[50:33] | …killed many men… | 视杀人如儿戏… |
[50:35] | …and loved only one woman… | 视女人如玩偶 除了我深爱的那个人… |
[50:37] | …with a passion a flea like you could never begin to understand. | 不过你这个小杂碎是永远没法理解这种感情的 |
[50:41] | That’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[50:44] | Now, go home, boy. | 滚回去吃奶吧 小子! |
[50:48] | FRANKIE: We’ll show these old bastards whose tough. | 让这些老不死的看看到底谁有种! |
[50:50] | -Get out your knife. MAN 1: Yeah. | -亮家伙 -是 |
[50:52] | [GUN COCKS] | |
[50:54] | Now, boys… | 喂 伙计 |
[50:56] | …you’re fixing to let those teenage hormones… | 你打算让那些乳臭未干的小子… |
[50:59] | …get you into a world of trouble. | 送你下地狱吗 |
[51:00] | [KNIVES CLATTER ON FLOOR] | |
[51:02] | Damn it, Garth. Did I ask you to butt in? | 妈的 加斯 我让你进来了吗? |
[51:04] | Hub, you just come out of the hospital. | 哈勃 你刚出院 |
[51:06] | Well, there’s, uh– There’s only four of them. | 不过 只有 只有四个人 |
[51:09] | Yeah, but, look, you fight this one first. | 对 但 听着 你先打这个 |
[51:12] | And then I’ll let you fight the other three after, okay? | 然后我让你当另外三个 怎么样? |
[51:15] | Yeah. Watch this, kid. | 好 好好看着 小子! |
[51:18] | Now, you. You better pick that knife up… | 你!你最好把刀捡起来… |
[51:20] | …because, son, heh, you’re gonna need all the help you can get. | 你要全力以赴 |
[51:25] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[51:27] | -Come on, Frankie. -Get him. | -弗兰克 上! -打他 |
[51:28] | [MEN CHATTERING] | 打他 弗兰克 砍他! |
[51:32] | [GRUNTING] | |
[51:35] | Shoot, oldest trick in the book. | 射击 最古老的技巧 |
[51:37] | FRANKIE: Oh! Okay, okay. | 我认输 我认输 |
[51:39] | You hold it wrong, son. Not like this. You always do it like this. Smooth. | 小子 你的握法不对 不是这样的 你应该是这样 平刺 |
[51:44] | -Try it again. MAN 2: Come on, Frankie. | -再来一次 -上 弗兰克 |
[51:46] | Come on, Frankie, get him. | 上 弗兰克 打他! |
[51:47] | -Cut him MAN 2: Come on. Okay. | -砍他 -快上 快 |
[51:49] | MAN 1: Get him, Frankie, cut him. -You got him. Frankie, come on. | -刺他 弗兰克 刺他 -对 你一定能刺中! 弗兰克 上! |
[51:52] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[51:57] | -Stop, stop. Aah! -You’re breaking his arm. | -住手 住手 啊! -你把他的胳膊弄折了! |
[52:00] | You three had better get in there and help him. | 你们仨最好过去帮帮他 |
[52:03] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[52:09] | [GLASS SHATTERS] | |
[52:16] | Why aren’t you helping him? | 你为什么不帮他? |
[52:18] | Hub always hogs the bad guys. He’s selfish that way. | 哈勃总是一个人收拾坏家伙 他就是那么自私 |
[52:24] | But there’s four of them. | 但他们有四个! |
[52:27] | Three of them. | 只有三个 |
[52:31] | Go on, Hub. Hey, there’s my boy. | 加油 哈勃! 嗨 这才是我的伙计! |
[52:36] | Like this, kid? Pretty good, huh? | 喜欢吗 小子? 很棒 哈? |
[52:38] | -Couldn’t you share? -No. | -能让我们也爽爽吗? -不行 |
[52:40] | After 40 years, I’m used to it. | 四十年了 我习惯了 |
[52:42] | Aah! | 啊! |
[52:43] | [CAR HORN HONKING] | |
[52:45] | Besides, right now, I figure he needs them worse than I do. | 而且 现在 他比我更需要他们 |
[52:51] | Go on, Hub. | 加油 哈勃! |
[52:53] | This will hold him though. | 这下他动不了了 |
[52:54] | -This will hold him. MAN 1: Please. Please. | -他动不了了 -求你了!饶了我! |
[52:56] | [BOTH LAUGHING] | |
[53:12] | They’re not back yet, Daddy. | 戴迪 他们还没回来 |
[53:14] | I’m sure with Hub just out of the hospital… | 我肯定刚才在医院外面看到的是哈勃… |
[53:16] | …they’re taking it slow and easy on the way home. | 他们正小心翼翼地送他回家 |
[53:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:21] | Oh, I hate this house. I hate it. | 哦 我讨厌这套房子 讨厌它 |
[53:23] | When those two finally drop dead… | 等这两个老家伙死绝了… |
[53:25] | … I want you to burn this place to the ground, Daddy. | 你就把这个地方付之一炬 戴迪 |
[53:27] | Hey, what’s that? | 嗨 那是什么? |
[53:31] | BOY 2: Beats me. | 不知道 |
[53:32] | -Let’s tear it up. -Yeah. | -我们拆开看看! -好 |
[53:44] | -What is it? -It’s stuffed. | -这是什么? -塞得很满! |
[53:49] | [LION ROARS THEN BOYS SCREAM] | |
[53:50] | BOTH: Mom! Mom! | -妈妈! -妈妈! |
[53:53] | [BIRD WHOOPING] | |
[54:04] | BOYS: He’s alive. -What? Ugh. | -是活的! -什么?怎么了? |
[54:06] | What have I told you about those lies of yours? | 别用这些谎话来蒙我 |
[54:08] | No. Get away. | 不! |
[54:09] | [BOYS CRYING] | |
[54:12] | Hey, don’t step on my shoes. | 嗨 别踩我的鞋! |
[54:15] | What have you done with Uncle Hub? | 你把哈勃舅舅怎么样了? |
[54:16] | Kid, get some meat. | 小子 拿些肉 |
[54:20] | Where’s Uncle Hub? | 哈勃舅舅在哪儿? |
[54:24] | Oh, Lord, there’s been an accident. | 哦 天哪 出车祸了 |
[54:27] | I want to go home now. | 我想回家 |
[54:30] | You’re in no shape to go home now. | 你现在没脸回家了 |
[54:31] | WALTER: It was a fight. Uncle Hub won. It was great. | 是打架 哈勃舅姥爷赢了 太精彩了 |
[54:34] | The lion really did try to eat us. | 真的有狮子要吃我们 |
[54:36] | HELEN: Shush. -Jasmine? | -嘘 -佳斯敏? |
[54:39] | Oh, Jasmine. I haven’t fed her all day. | 哦 佳斯敏! 我一整天每喂她了 |
[54:42] | I bet she’s really hungry. I gotta go feed her. | 她一定饿了 我去喂她 |
[54:44] | Here, here. | 这儿 这儿! |
[54:52] | Here you go, Jasmine. | 吃吧 佳斯敏 |
[54:57] | Jasmine? | 佳斯敏? |
[54:59] | [JASMINE ROARING IN DISTANCE] | |
[55:04] | -There really is a lion. FRANKIE: Lion? You got a lion? | -真的有头狮子 -狮子?!你们买了头狮子? |
[55:08] | -It’s locked up. -No, it isn’t. It tried to eat us. | -关着呢 -没有 它想吃我们 |
[55:11] | -It really tried to eat us. HUB: Get the guns. | -真的想吃我们 -拿枪! |
[55:13] | GARTH: Get out of the way. HUB: Get the guns. | -别挡路 -拿枪 |
[55:15] | HELEN: Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[55:17] | Jasmine? | 佳斯敏? |
[55:18] | [JASMINE ROARING] | |
[55:28] | Jasmine? Jasmine? Jasmine? | 佳斯敏?佳斯敏?佳斯敏? |
[55:31] | Come on. Oh. | 过来 哦! |
[55:37] | Ew, lion spit. No, ha, stop. | 呀 狮子的口水 不 停下 |
[55:40] | Don’t shoot, you’ll hit him. | 别开枪 你会伤到他的 |
[55:43] | WALTER: Come on. Whoa. | 安静 啊! |
[55:49] | [GUNS COCK] | |
[55:51] | GARTH: They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[55:53] | -We might be too late. -Move in. | -我们可能来晚了 -进去 |
[55:57] | You stay. Stay. | 你们留下 留下 |
[56:11] | WALTER: Jasmine. Ha, ow. | 佳斯敏! |
[56:14] | Ew. Stop, stop. | 别这样 别这样 |
[56:18] | [GASPS] | |
[56:20] | Attack him. | 射击! |
[56:25] | [PURRING] | |
[56:29] | She’s feeling a lot better. | 她现在感觉好多了 |
[56:35] | Get off of me. | 放开我! |
[56:38] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[56:41] | And we are not coming back until you get rid of that monster. | 要么赶走那只怪物 要么赶走我们 |
[56:45] | -Well, the lion stays. -Ha, ha. | 既然如此 就留下狮子吧 |
[56:50] | All right, that’s it. Come on, Daddy. | 好吧 这可是你说的 走 戴迪 |
[56:53] | Daddy! Come on. | 戴迪!快走! |
[56:54] | CHILDREN: Bye, Uncle Hub. Bye, Uncle Garth. | 再见 哈勃舅姥爷 再见 加斯舅姥爷! |
[56:56] | Shut up. Get in the car. | 少废话 上车 |
[56:58] | I need a drink bad. I’m having a bad day. | 我要好好喝一杯 今天糟透了 |
[57:01] | GARTH: You boys hungry? | 你们都饿了吧? |
[57:04] | -Wanna stay for supper? -What are we gonna eat? | -想留下吃晚饭吗? -有什么好吃的? |
[57:07] | Meat. | 肉 |
[57:09] | A lot of meat. | 很多肉 |
[57:11] | [JASMINE ROARS] | |
[57:12] | She won’t come out of the cornfield. | 她不会离开玉米地的 |
[57:14] | This cornfield’s the closest thing to a jungle she’s ever seen. | 这块玉米地市和她以前呆的丛林最像的地方 |
[57:18] | She knows this is where she belongs. | 她找到了属于自己的地方 |
[57:20] | [JASMINE ROARING] | |
[57:29] | -I think she’s happy. HUB: I think she is. | -我想她很开心 -确实如此 |
[57:36] | What about you? You happy? | 你呢? 你高兴吗? |
[57:51] | [HUB SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[57:53] | WALTER: What’s he saying to them? -He’s giving them his… | -他在给他们讲什么? -他在为他们作… |
[57:55] | …”What every boy needs to know about being a man” speech. | “男子汉须知”的演讲 |
[58:00] | A lot of men have heard that speech over the years. | 多年来无数人都听过这个演讲 |
[58:04] | A lot of men. | 无数人 |
[58:06] | -Will he give that speech to me? GARTH: Oh, I guarantee it. | -他会讲给我听吗? -哦 我担保 |
[58:10] | Assuming he’s still around, of course. | 如果他还在你身边 肯定会的 |
[58:18] | Hey, you didn’t finish that story about Uncle Hub and Jasmine. | 嗨 哈勃舅姥爷和佳斯敏的故事还没讲完呢 |
[58:21] | -You don’t believe this Africa stuff? -It’s a good story. | -你对非洲的事将信将疑? -这故事不错 |
[58:26] | Well, after he rescued Jasmine… | 唔 救出佳斯敏后… |
[58:30] | …several years passed, wonderful years. | 他们享受了几年的快乐时光 |
[58:33] | [HORSES WH INNYING] | |
[58:36] | GARTH: Never were two people so happy… | 这是他们最快乐… |
[58:39] | …so in love. | 最相爱的日子 |
[58:41] | It was perfect. | 神仙也会羡慕 |
[58:45] | Except for one thing. | 除了一个人 |
[58:47] | -The sheik. | -那个酋长 -那个酋长 -The sheik. |
[58:51] | He hated Hub for stealing Jasmine… | 他对抢走佳斯敏的哈勃恨之入骨… |
[58:53] | …so he put a price on Hub’s head: | 所以悬赏哈勃的首级 |
[58:56] | Ten thousand pieces of gold. A fortune. | 一万金币 巨大的财富 |
[59:02] | Assassins came from miles around. | 刺客纷至沓来 |
[59:10] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[59:18] | Come on. | 跟我来! |
[59:20] | GARTH: He and Jasmine had to be on guard… | 他和佳斯敏… |
[59:22] | …every minute of every day. | 必须日夜受到保护 |
[59:24] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[59:46] | GARTH: Hub knew he and Jasmine couldn’t run forever… | 哈勃深知他和佳斯敏不可能永远逃避… |
[59:49] | …that sooner or later their luck would run out. | 迟早会遭遇不测的 |
[59:55] | There was only one thing to do. | 只有一个办法 |
[1:00:02] | So one day an assassin led Hub, bound in chains… | 于是 有一天 哈勃被刺客五花大绑地… |
[1:00:06] | …into the sheik’s fortress… | 带到酋长的要塞… |
[1:00:08] | …to claim his 10,000 pieces of gold. | 刺客要求一万金币 |
[1:00:11] | What? | 什么?! |
[1:00:13] | [LAUGH ING] | |
[1:00:15] | GARTH: They gave the assassin bags and bags of gold… | 刺客得到了整袋整袋的黄金… |
[1:00:18] | …as the sheik ordered Hub… | 而哈勃被囚禁到那个… |
[1:00:20] | …down to the notorious Dungeon of 1387 Tortures. | 臭名昭著的有1387种酷刑的地牢 |
[1:00:29] | What kind of greedy, no-good scum would turn in Uncle Hub for money? | 哪个贪婪的人渣会为了钱出卖哈勃舅姥爷? |
[1:00:34] | Well, I would. | 唔 我会 |
[1:00:38] | [HUB GRUNTING] | |
[1:00:42] | WALTER: Ah, it was a trick. | 呵 那只是个圈套 |
[1:00:44] | GARTH: Yeah, it was a trick. | 对 只是个圈套 |
[1:00:54] | In the dungeon, I drew my sword… | 在地牢 我单枪匹马… |
[1:00:56] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[1:01:06] | …and single-handedly slaughtered everyone in there… | 干掉了所有人… |
[1:01:09] | …and freed Hub without dropping a single gold coin. | 然后放了哈勃 并带走了所有金币 |
[1:01:19] | WALTER: Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:01:21] | You saved Uncle Hub… | 你救了哈勃舅姥爷… |
[1:01:23] | …all this time carrying hundreds of pounds of gold? | 同时拿走了几百磅的黄金? |
[1:01:28] | You don’t believe I killed all those men and saved Hub? | 你不相信我以一当百救了哈勃? |
[1:01:34] | Well, Hub might’ve helped just a little. | 虽然 哈勃可能确实帮了些小忙 |
[1:01:37] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[1:01:55] | GARTH: We were greatly outnumbered. | 我们九死一生 |
[1:01:57] | [MAN SCREAMS] | |
[1:01:59] | GARTH: We fought against incredible odds. | 我们以寡胜多 |
[1:02:01] | And when it was over, we split up. | 战斗结束后 我们兵分两路 |
[1:02:03] | Each one knew what the other had to do. | 彼此心照不宣 |
[1:02:06] | [COINS JINGLING] | |
[1:02:11] | GARTH: High in his opulent bedchamber… | 酋长高卧在… |
[1:02:14] | …the sheik slept. | 他奢靡的卧室中 |
[1:02:18] | He awoke with Hub’s sword across his throat. | 哈勃把剑架在他的脖子上 |
[1:02:23] | The sheik was terrified… | 酋长被惊醒了… |
[1:02:25] | …but Hub just lowered his blade. | 但哈勃放下利刃 |
[1:02:35] | “Defend yourself,” Hub cried. | “一决雌雄吧!”哈勃喊道 |
[1:02:38] | And he threw the sheik a sword. | 随手扔给酋长一把剑 |
[1:02:42] | [LAUGH ING] | |
[1:02:45] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[1:02:57] | [LAUGH ING] | |
[1:03:08] | GARTH: The sheik knew that he would surely die now… | 酋长自感末日来临… |
[1:03:12] | …without even the right to beg for mercy. | 必死无疑 |
[1:03:15] | [WHIMPERING] | |
[1:03:26] | GARTH: But Hub just said: | 但哈勃只说道 |
[1:03:28] | “Twice I have held your life in my hands… | 得饶人处且饶人… |
[1:03:33] | …and twice I have given it back to you. | 我放你两次 |
[1:03:37] | The next time…. | 但是… |
[1:03:39] | Your life is mine. | 事不过三 |
[1:03:47] | [HORSE WHINNIES] | |
[1:03:50] | GARTH: And from that moment on… | 从那以后… |
[1:03:51] | …the assassination attempts stopped. | 再也没有刺客了 |
[1:03:55] | Some say it was because the sheik… | 有的人说是因为酋长… |
[1:03:57] | …was afraid that Hub would return and kill him. | 害怕哈勃回去杀他 |
[1:04:01] | Others said because Hub had spared his life… | 也有人说是因为哈勃宽恕了他… |
[1:04:04] | …the sheik did the honorable thing and let his enemy live. | 酋长投桃报李也放过了他 |
[1:04:12] | Personally, I think it’s because… | 我觉得 是因为… |
[1:04:15] | …the sheik was so damn busy once they discovered oil in his kingdom. | 酋长的国家发现了石油 因此他没空管那些琐事了 |
[1:04:18] | He became one of the five richest men in the world. | 他成了世界上最富的五个人之一 |
[1:04:22] | What? The bad guy gets filthy rich? | 什么?!恶棍竟然发了财? |
[1:04:26] | [LAUGH ING] | |
[1:04:27] | What the heck kind of story ends that way? | 故事怎么能他妈这么结尾? |
[1:04:29] | I just told it the way it happened. | 我只是实事求是 |
[1:04:31] | FRANKIE: Bye. MAN 1: So long. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:04:36] | So that’s how you got all your money? | 你的钱就是这么来的? |
[1:04:38] | -The gold from the sheik? -Well…. | -酋长的黄金? -唔… |
[1:04:41] | Yeah. | 是这样的 |
[1:04:44] | Those young men will be okay now. | 这些年轻人洗心革面了 |
[1:04:47] | -Will you? -Yeah. | -真的? -当然 |
[1:04:52] | I feel old and worn out. Mm. | 我觉得力不从心了 |
[1:04:55] | -You’ve been busy. -Yeah. | -你总是马不停蹄 -是啊 |
[1:04:58] | Terrorizing doctors and nurses… | 恐吓医护人员… |
[1:05:00] | …beating up teenagers, chasing after lions. | 教训小毛孩子追捕狮子 |
[1:05:04] | You’ve had a full day. | 充实的一天 |
[1:05:08] | Lucky those boys don’t know diddly-squat about fighting. | 幸好那些孩子对格斗一无所知 |
[1:05:13] | Won’t be long till the kid here can whup my ass. | 要不了多久这个孩子就能打败我了 |
[1:05:18] | Won’t be long till I’ll be helpless in a fight. Useless. | 要不了多久我就不能打架了 廉颇老矣! |
[1:05:22] | GARTH: You’ll feel better in a day or two. | 过两天你会感觉好点的 |
[1:05:28] | Yeah, well… | 对 那么… |
[1:05:30] | … I’m going to bed. Good night, kid. | 我要睡觉了 晚安 孩子 |
[1:05:50] | So, ahem… | 唔… |
[1:05:52] | …you finally gonna tell me what happened to Jasmine? | 告诉我佳斯敏最后怎么样了? |
[1:05:54] | -Nope. -What? | -不行 -怎么?! |
[1:05:57] | You wanna know what happened to Jasmine… | 你想知道佳斯敏怎么样了… |
[1:05:58] | …you’re gonna have to ask him. | 就得问他 |
[1:06:01] | Ask Uncle Hub? | 问哈勃舅姥爷? |
[1:06:03] | Are you crazy? Look what happened last time. | 你疯了?想想上次 |
[1:06:06] | I’m tired of doing all the dirty work around here. | 这些脏活我都干烦了 |
[1:06:08] | If you wanna hear the end of this story… | 如果你想知道故事的结局… |
[1:06:11] | …you’re gonna have to ask him. | 你得去问他 |
[1:06:18] | [JASMINE ROARING] | |
[1:06:24] | [DOGS BARKING] | |
[1:06:42] | GARTH: Hub? -Yeah? | -哈勃? -对? |
[1:06:44] | GARTH: An airplane? -Yep, always wanted one. | -飞机吗? -对 我一直想要一架 |
[1:06:47] | GARTH: You always said you’d never set foot in an airplane. | 你总说你不想坐飞机 |
[1:06:50] | You don’t trust them to fall right out of the sky. | 你总担心它们会从天上掉下来 |
[1:06:53] | They’re dangerous, all right, plenty dangerous. | 它们是危险 真的很危险 |
[1:06:55] | You got a book of instructions or something? | 你有说明书之类的吗? |
[1:06:57] | Yeah, right here. | 有 就在这儿 |
[1:06:59] | GARTH: You don’t know a damn thing about airplanes. | 你压根不懂飞机这玩意儿 |
[1:07:02] | Well, I’m gonna learn, I tell you. | 但是 告诉你 我要学 |
[1:07:05] | Aha. It says right here: | 啊! 这儿写着呢 |
[1:07:08] | “To climb, pull back on the stick. | 攀升 操纵杆后拉 |
[1:07:10] | To descend, push forward on the stick.” | 下降 操纵杆前推 |
[1:07:13] | I’ll have this thing up in the air in no time. | 用不了多久我就能自由翱翔了 |
[1:07:15] | Whoo. Damn. | 呼!妈的 |
[1:07:16] | [DOG BARKING] | |
[1:07:20] | [METAL CLANGING] | |
[1:07:27] | WALTER: Maybe it’s just a new hobby. | 没准只是心血来潮 |
[1:07:30] | Maybe he doesn’t really mean to… | 也许他并不是要玩刺激… |
[1:07:33] | …you know, do something crazy. | 你知道的 |
[1:07:39] | You think so? | 你真的这么觉得? |
[1:07:46] | You ask him yet? | 你问他了吗? |
[1:07:49] | About Jasmine? | 佳斯敏的事? |
[1:07:55] | You’d better make it quick. | 你最好快点 |
[1:08:55] | [SHOUTS] | |
[1:08:59] | What the hell? It’s the middle of the night. | 到底怎么了?现在是午夜 |
[1:09:04] | What’s the matter? What are you doing here? | 怎么了?你在这儿干嘛? |
[1:09:07] | You got something to say to me? | 你有什么话要说吗? |
[1:09:10] | Spit it out. | 但说无妨 |
[1:09:14] | What happened to her, Uncle Hub? | 哈勃舅姥爷 她最后怎么样了? |
[1:09:20] | What happened to Jasmine? | 佳斯敏怎么样了? |
[1:09:36] | I have to know. I have to. | 我很想知道 很想 |
[1:09:44] | HUB: She died. | 死了 |
[1:09:47] | Died in childbirth. Her and the baby. | 难产死了 母子双亡 |
[1:10:01] | What did you do? | 那你呢? |
[1:10:06] | HUB: Went back to the only life I knew. Back to the Legion. | 回到过去的生活 回到了军队 |
[1:10:30] | For the next 40 years, there was always one more war to fight. | 接下来的四十年 连年战乱 |
[1:10:35] | Then I got old and came here. | 然后我就告老还乡了 |
[1:10:41] | Here I am. | 到了这里 |
[1:10:45] | Here I am. | 到了这里 |
[1:10:47] | You cold, son? | 你冷吗 孩子? |
[1:10:50] | You’d better– Here. | 你最好来 |
[1:10:52] | You’d better– You’d better go inside. | 你最好进屋去 |
[1:10:57] | Good boy, thank you. Good boy. | 好孩子 谢谢 好孩子 |
[1:11:01] | Those stories about Africa… | 那些关于你… |
[1:11:04] | …about you… | 在非洲的故事… |
[1:11:08] | …they’re true, aren’t they? | 是真的 对吗? |
[1:11:11] | -Doesn’t matter. -It does too. | -谁在乎真假 -我在乎 |
[1:11:15] | Around my mom, all I hear is lies. I don’t know what to believe in. | 和妈妈在一起的时候 我听到的都是谎言 所以我对一切都将信将疑 |
[1:11:19] | If you wanna believe in something, then believe in it. | 如果你希望是真的 就要坚信不疑 |
[1:11:21] | Just because something isn’t true, that’s no reason you can’t believe in it. | 即便有些添油加醋 也要坚信不疑 |
[1:11:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:29] | There’s a long speech I give to young men… | 有个长篇大论… |
[1:11:31] | …sounds like you need to hear a piece of it. | 你可能应该听一段 |
[1:11:33] | Just a piece. | 就一段 |
[1:11:36] | Sometimes the things that may or may not be true… | 有些难辨真伪的事… |
[1:11:40] | …are the things that a man needs to believe in the most. | 却是一个人最应该深信不疑的事 |
[1:11:44] | That people are basically good. | 人性本善 |
[1:11:48] | That honor… | 信誉… |
[1:11:50] | …courage and virtue mean everything. | 勇气和德行是无价之宝 |
[1:11:54] | That power and money, money and power mean nothing. | 而金钱 权利和地位如同草芥 |
[1:11:59] | That good always triumphs over evil. | 邪不压正 |
[1:12:03] | And I want you to remember this, that love…. | 牢记 爱情… |
[1:12:12] | True love never dies. You remember that, boy. | 真正的爱情应该天荒地老 孩子 你记住了吗 |
[1:12:19] | You remember that. | 记住 |
[1:12:21] | Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. You see… | 真假并不重要 要知道… |
[1:12:24] | …a man should believe in those things, because… | 一个人对此深信不疑… |
[1:12:28] | …those are the things worth believing in. | 只因为这是信仰 |
[1:12:32] | Got that? | 明白了吗? |
[1:12:36] | That was a good speech. | 精彩的演说 |
[1:12:38] | Think so? Thanks. | 是吗?谢谢 |
[1:12:41] | Yeah…. | 嗯… |
[1:12:44] | When are you gonna give me the rest of the speech? | 剩下的部分什么时候讲? |
[1:12:48] | When you’re almost a man. | 你快成人时 |
[1:12:51] | -You promise? -Wait one minute here. Wait– | -你发誓? -等一下 等 |
[1:12:53] | I can’t be a good man until you give me the rest of the speech, right? | 在我听完所有的演讲之前 我成不了一个顶天立地的男子汉 是吗? |
[1:12:57] | You need to stick around until I’m old enough to hear the whole thing. | 在我长大之前你不许离开 |
[1:13:00] | -I see what you’re trying to pull. -You have to stick around… | -我知道你想缠着我 -我长大前… |
[1:13:03] | -…until I’m old enough. -I’ll write it down. | -你不许离开 -我会写下来的 |
[1:13:05] | No. I want you to give me the speech. | 不!我就是要听你的演讲! |
[1:13:07] | You won’t be living here then. | 那时你已经不住这儿了 |
[1:13:10] | You’re my uncle. I need you to stick around and be my uncle. | 你是我的舅姥爷 我要和你在一起 |
[1:13:16] | What about Uncle Garth? | 那么加斯舅姥爷呢? |
[1:13:19] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[1:13:21] | What about the dogs and the pig… | 那…那些小狗小猪呢… |
[1:13:24] | …and the lion? We all need you. I need you. | 还有狮子?我们都需要你 我也需要你 |
[1:13:27] | -No, you’re just being silly. -No, it’s true. | -不行 别说傻话了 -不 是真的! |
[1:13:29] | -You’re being silly. -It’s true. | -别说傻话 -是真的! |
[1:13:34] | I know you miss Jasmine an awful, awful lot. | 我知道你非常 非常怀念佳斯敏 |
[1:13:37] | [WALTER SOBBING] | |
[1:13:39] | But if you go… | 但如果你走了… |
[1:13:42] | …we’ll miss you just as much. | 我们也会同样怀念你的 |
[1:13:47] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[1:13:56] | All right, damn it, you win. | 好吧 该死 你赢了 |
[1:13:58] | I’ll stick around and be your damn uncle. | 我会和你在一起 |
[1:14:02] | Don’t expect me to be happy about it. | 不过我一点也不高兴 |
[1:14:10] | All right? Deal? | 好吗?说定了? |
[1:14:13] | [GROANS] | 哦! |
[1:14:17] | 哦 哦 | |
[1:14:20] | You’re a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:14:25] | You’re a good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 You’re a good boy. |
[1:14:48] | [GROWLING] | |
[1:15:09] | Walter, Walter. Get ready. Walter. | 沃尔特 沃尔特! 准备 沃尔特! |
[1:15:11] | [GUN COCKS] | |
[1:15:14] | [LAUGH ING AND CHEERING] | |
[1:15:26] | [DOOR CREAKS THEN SHUTS] | |
[1:16:35] | [HAY RUSTLING] | |
[1:17:30] | [DOG BARKS] | |
[1:17:33] | [DOGS WHIMPERING] | |
[1:17:39] | This money look stolen to you? | 你们看着这些钱吗? |
[1:18:11] | [CAR APPROACHING] | |
[1:18:15] | “助你一臂之力” | |
[1:18:18] | “我独木难支” | |
[1:18:24] | “助你一臂之力” | |
[1:18:27] | “我独木难支 “ | |
[1:18:35] | [MAE GIGGLING] | |
[1:18:37] | Oh, honey, you’re so funny. | 哦 宝贝 你真可爱 |
[1:18:40] | No. | 不要! |
[1:18:42] | MAN: Whoo. MAE: Oh! | -啊! -哦! |
[1:18:44] | [WHISPERS] Shh, quiet. | 嘘 轻点! |
[1:18:49] | -Mom. MAE: Hi, honey. | -妈妈! -嗨 宝贝 |
[1:18:54] | Walter, Walter, this is Stan. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 这是斯坦 |
[1:18:57] | I’ve heard a lot about you, Walter. Heh. | 我听了很多你的事 沃尔特 |
[1:18:59] | Your uncles still sleeping? | 舅舅还在睡觉吗? |
[1:19:01] | Best not wake them up. | 别把他们吵醒 |
[1:19:03] | Shh, come on. Wanna go sit down? | 嘘 来 坐会儿吧? |
[1:19:07] | You got so big. | 你长大了 |
[1:19:12] | So Stan here is a detective. | 斯坦是个侦探 |
[1:19:16] | A real private eye, just like in the movies. | 就是电影里演的那种私家侦探 |
[1:19:19] | -Wow, really? -Sure, sure. | -哇 真的? -当然 当然了 |
[1:19:21] | You wanna see my badge? | 想看我的证件吗? |
[1:19:23] | MAE: Stan works in Las Vegas. How about that? | 斯坦在拉斯维加斯工作 怎么样? |
[1:19:29] | -What about court reporting school? MAE: Oh, I had to quit. | -书记学院呢? -哦 我退学了 |
[1:19:32] | Stan wants me to stay home and be a wife and mother. Ha, ha. | 斯坦希望我呆在家里做个贤妻良母 |
[1:19:35] | Won’t that be wonderful? | 那不是很好吗? |
[1:19:37] | [MAE GIGGLES] | |
[1:19:40] | I bet you found out where your uncles hid all that money, huh? | 我猜你一定知道舅舅的钱藏哪儿了 啊? |
[1:19:46] | Why do you wanna know? | 你问这个干嘛? |
[1:19:47] | [CLEARS THROAT] | |
[1:19:48] | Walt, your uncles match the description… | 沃尔特 你的舅姥爷就是… |
[1:19:51] | …of two bank robbers from the ’20s and ’30s. | 二三十年代的那两个银行大盗 |
[1:19:54] | -No, you’re wrong. -When Mae told me about them… | -不 你错了 -玫向我提起他们时… |
[1:19:56] | … I got copies of the reports and showed them to her. | 我就给她看了报告的复印件 |
[1:19:59] | It’s them, honey. | 真的是他们 宝贝 |
[1:20:01] | They used shotguns. They wore disguises. | 他们举着手枪 带着头套 |
[1:20:04] | They stole all that money. And they shot people… | 他们偷走了所有的钱 还向人群开枪… |
[1:20:07] | …innocent people. | 都是无辜的人 |
[1:20:09] | No, not them. It can’t be. | 不 不是他们 不可能的 |
[1:20:12] | Stan knows what he’s talking about, honey. | 斯坦言之有据 宝贝 |
[1:20:14] | What about Jasmine? | 那么佳斯敏呢? |
[1:20:17] | She and Uncle Hub were in love. They– | 她是哈勃舅姥爷爱人 他们… |
[1:20:19] | -I have her picture. -Honey, wasn’t Jasmine… | -我有她的照片 -宝贝 佳斯敏… |
[1:20:21] | …the woman who was driving the getaway car? | 不就是那个开车接应的女人吗? |
[1:20:24] | -Oh, right. STAN: Oh, Jasmine. | -哦 没错 -哦 佳斯敏 |
[1:20:27] | She was wounded. | 她受伤了 |
[1:20:29] | And they just drove off… | 他们把她扔下… |
[1:20:33] | …and left her for dead. | 任其自生自灭 |
[1:20:38] | I know this hurts, son. | 我知道你很受打击 孩子 |
[1:20:42] | But they’re criminals, and they lied to you. | 但他们是罪犯 而且欺骗了你 |
[1:20:45] | My poor baby. | 可怜的宝贝! |
[1:20:48] | Oh, in the arms of vicious criminals. | 哦 被这些恶棍玩于股掌 |
[1:20:51] | We came just as soon as we found out. | 我们一找到钱就离开 |
[1:20:54] | We’ve come to take you away. Now, I want you to tell Stan… | 我们是来救你的 现在 你告诉斯坦… |
[1:20:57] | …where the money is, then we’ll go pack your things, okay? | 钱藏在哪儿 然后我们就帮你收拾行李 好吗? |
[1:21:04] | Why do you need to know where the money is? | 你们找那些钱做什么? |
[1:21:07] | Look at me, son. | 看着我 孩子 |
[1:21:09] | Because it doesn’t belong to them. | 因为这不是他们的 |
[1:21:12] | It’s stolen. | 是赃款 |
[1:21:14] | Why, it’s probably hidden right outside here somewhere, right? | 那么 钱可能就藏在附近某处 对吗? |
[1:21:18] | Close by? | 就在附近? |
[1:21:24] | I’ll tell you what, uh, why don’t we take a little walk, huh? | 我想和你聊聊 我们散散步怎么样 啊? |
[1:21:27] | Show us around the place. | 带我们参观下这个地方 行吗? |
[1:21:28] | -What do you say? MAE: Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:21:34] | Well, Walt, your mother and I found a nice house. | 唔 沃尔特 你妈妈和我看中了一幢豪宅 |
[1:21:38] | Don’t have enough money for the down payment though. | 不过不够钱付定金 |
[1:21:41] | We could always turn your uncles in for the reward money… | 我们随时可以告发你舅姥爷来领取奖金… |
[1:21:44] | …but they’d go to jail. | 但他们会去坐牢 |
[1:21:45] | Since all that money’s stolen, honey… | 那些都是赃款 宝贝… |
[1:21:47] | …we got a right to it just as much as they do. | 我们有权和他们分享 |
[1:21:49] | We’ll have a nice family and nobody gets hurt. | 我们可以建立一个温馨的家 全家平平安安 |
[1:21:51] | Isn’t it wonderful, Walter? It’s what we always wanted. | 那样不是很好吗 沃尔特? |
[1:21:53] | 那不是我们梦寐以求的吗 | |
[1:21:55] | So where is it? | 钱在哪里? |
[1:21:57] | Come on. They’re old, they’re gonna die soon anyway. | 他们老了 命不久矣 |
[1:21:59] | You want Uncle Sam to end up with that dough? | 你不希望山姆大叔们带着这些钱进棺材吧? |
[1:22:01] | Just tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[1:22:13] | Hub and Garth didn’t rob any banks. They were in Africa. | 哈勃和加斯没有抢银行 他们在非洲 |
[1:22:16] | Africa? Oh, Walter, be serious. | 非洲! 哦 沃尔特 认真点 |
[1:22:18] | Really. They were shanghaied into the Foreign Legion… | 真的!他们被卖到海外军团… |
[1:22:21] | …and had adventures for 40 years. They couldn’t have robbed banks. | 戎马四十载 他们不可能抢银行! |
[1:22:24] | Come on. You don’t believe all that, do you? | 算了吧 小朋友 你不会信以为真的 是吧? |
[1:22:26] | -Sure, I do. -You? Mr. Doubting Thomas? | -不 我深信不疑! -你?!不相信先生? |
[1:22:29] | Here Stan’s got actual evidence, and you believe that Africa crap? | 斯坦有真凭实据 而你却宁愿相信非洲的鬼话?! |
[1:22:36] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 对 就是这样 |
[1:22:39] | Mae, you should go wait on the porch. | 玫 你在门廊上等着 |
[1:22:41] | We’re gonna have a little chat, man to man. | 我和他有些男人之间的话要谈 |
[1:22:44] | Why don’t we talk in the barn? What do you say? | 我们到谷仓那里谈谈怎么样? |
[1:22:58] | Come on. | 过来! |
[1:23:01] | Getting warmer? Huh? | 热热身?啊? |
[1:23:05] | WALTER: No, let go. | 不 放开我! |
[1:23:08] | [WALTER GROANING] | |
[1:23:10] | STAN: Let’s you and me get something straight. | 开门见山 |
[1:23:13] | We can be friends or we can be enemies. | 你敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[1:23:16] | I’ve had a run of crummy luck lately. | 最近我有点背 |
[1:23:18] | I know some bad people who wanna cause a lot of trouble for me. | 老是有些不知死活的家伙与我为敌 |
[1:23:21] | I need that money, and I know it’s close. | 我需要那笔钱,并且知道钱就藏在附近 |
[1:23:23] | And I’ll be damned if some… | 要是哪个小瘪三… |
[1:23:25] | …snot-nosed kid is gonna stand in my way. | 敢挡我的财路 我就给他点颜色看看 |
[1:23:28] | So, what’s it gonna be, pal? | 小兔崽子 钱在哪儿? |
[1:23:31] | Friends or enemies? | 吃硬不吃软? |
[1:23:42] | -Defend yourself. -Huh? | -一决雌雄吧 -什么? |
[1:23:46] | [GROANING] | |
[1:23:59] | STAN: Where is it? | 在哪儿?! |
[1:24:02] | Where’s the money? Where is it? | 钱在哪儿?在哪儿? |
[1:24:04] | [WALTER GRUNTING] | |
[1:24:06] | STAN: Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪儿?在哪儿? |
[1:24:09] | [GROWLING] | |
[1:24:11] | STAN: Tell me where it is. | 老实交待在哪儿! |
[1:24:14] | Tell me where it is. | 老实交待在哪儿! |
[1:24:16] | Where is it? | 在哪儿?! |
[1:24:17] | [JASMINE ROARING] | |
[1:24:21] | [STAN SCREAMING] | |
[1:24:29] | MAE: I heard some noise. | 有动静 |
[1:24:32] | Oh, God. | 天哪! |
[1:24:36] | Jasmine? | 佳斯敏? |
[1:24:42] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪!天哪!斯坦! Oh, my goodness. Stan. |
[1:24:47] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[1:24:48] | Oh, my God, he’s dead. Stan’s dead. | 天哪 他死了!斯坦死了! |
[1:24:51] | He’ll live. I’m talking about the lion. | 不 他还活着 我是说狮子死了 |
[1:24:53] | MAE: Oh! | 哦! |
[1:24:54] | We have to get him to the hospital. Mae, get your car. | 必须送他去医院 玫 把你的车开过来 |
[1:24:58] | -I can’t, I can’t. -Mae, your car. | -不行 不行! -玫 你的车! |
[1:25:00] | -Get it, get it. -Okay, okay. | -开过来 开过来! -好的 好的 |
[1:25:02] | GARTH: Let’s get this lion off him. HUB: Okay. | -我们把狮子挪开 -好 |
[1:25:05] | [BOTH GRUNTING] | |
[1:25:08] | -This man’s gonna need stitches. -A lot of damn stitches. | -这家伙得缝几针 -得很多针 |
[1:25:11] | [STAN GROANS] | |
[1:25:13] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[1:25:16] | Looks like her heart gave out in all the excitement. | 好像是过度兴奋导致心力衰竭 |
[1:25:19] | -Yeah. -She was plenty old, you know? | -对 -她太老了 知道吗? |
[1:25:24] | Look. | 看 |
[1:25:26] | I think she’s smiling. | 我想她在微笑 |
[1:25:28] | Yeah. I guess she died happy. | 嗯 她很幸福 |
[1:25:34] | She died with her boots on, that’s the main thing. | 她因公殉职 死得其所 |
[1:25:37] | Protecting her cub. | 为了保护孩子 |
[1:25:45] | She was a real lion, wasn’t she? | 她是真正的百兽之王 对吗? |
[1:25:48] | There at the end. | 在战斗中牺牲 |
[1:25:51] | Sure. | 的确 |
[1:25:52] | WALTER: A real jungle lion. | 真正的森林之王 |
[1:25:57] | A real Africa lion. | 真正的非洲猛兽 |
[1:26:25] | You finished packing? | 你收拾好了? |
[1:26:30] | GARTH: Your momma’s gonna be back from the hospital soon. | 你妈妈马上就会从医院回来 |
[1:26:34] | You can wait for her on the front porch. | 你可以在前厅等她 |
[1:26:48] | [SWING MUSIC PLAYING ON CAR RADIO] | |
[1:26:56] | MAE: Stay right here. | 在这儿 |
[1:26:58] | Don’t you move a muscle. | 你精疲力尽了 |
[1:27:05] | So you all packed? Where’s your suitcase? | 你已经收拾好了?你的箱子呢? |
[1:27:08] | [DOG BARKING] | |
[1:27:09] | Don’t be fresh. | 对女士礼貌点 |
[1:27:11] | [WHIMPERS] | |
[1:27:12] | -Upstairs in my room. -Well, let’s go get it. | -在楼上我的房间了 -好 我们把它搬下来 |
[1:27:25] | Howdy, Stan. | 你好 斯坦 |
[1:27:26] | [STAN MUMBLES] | |
[1:27:30] | You know, you’re lucky, Stan. | 要知道 你很走运 斯坦 |
[1:27:33] | Lucky that lion got to you before we did. | 狮子比我们先下手 |
[1:27:36] | [STAN GROANS] | |
[1:27:38] | I wonder what your uncles are saying to Stan. | 舅舅们在对斯坦说什么 |
[1:27:42] | Probably their “What every boy needs to know about being a man” speech. | 可能是”男子汉须知”的演说 |
[1:27:46] | Well, I’m glad to see they’re making friends. | 唔 他们能成为朋友真好 |
[1:27:51] | So you all set? | 一切就绪了吗? |
[1:27:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:27:58] | To make a long story short, Stan, you and me, we can be friends… | 长话短说 斯坦 你是想吃敬酒… |
[1:28:02] | …or we can be enemies. | 还是吃罚酒 |
[1:28:05] | [STAN GROANS] | |
[1:28:08] | MAE: Well, boys, I hope Walter wasn’t too much trouble. | 伙计们 沃尔特没惹麻烦吧 |
[1:28:11] | HUB: We managed. -What’s gonna happen to him? | -我们相处得很好 -你打算怎么处置他? |
[1:28:14] | A man like that’s got no business being around your boy. | 你儿子和这种人呆在一起没好处 |
[1:28:17] | Well, of course not. What kind of mother would I be? | 嗯 当然不会 我可是个好母亲? |
[1:28:21] | I’m gonna drop him off in Las Vegas. | 我只是顺道带他回拉斯维加斯 |
[1:28:36] | I’ll be back for the… | 我会回来… |
[1:28:39] | …rest of that speech if…. | 听剩下的演讲如果… |
[1:28:43] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这里等着 |
[1:28:53] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:29:01] | WALTER: Thanks for the stories… | 谢谢你讲的那些故事… |
[1:29:04] | …and everything. It– it– | 还有你带给我的一切 我…我… |
[1:29:07] | It meant an– | 我是说… |
[1:29:09] | An awful, awful lot. | 一言难尽 |
[1:29:14] | I’m glad. | 我很开心 |
[1:29:31] | MAE: Well, come on, honey. We’re burning daylight. | 好了 来吧 宝贝 我们别浪费时间了 |
[1:29:50] | [DOGS WHIMPERING] | |
[1:30:01] | [CAR STARTS] | |
[1:30:11] | Damn. She doesn’t deserve that kid. | 妈的 她不配做那孩子的妈妈 |
[1:30:15] | Maybe we should get a lawyer. | 也许我们该请个律师 |
[1:30:17] | No judge is gonna take a child away from its mother… | 法官会把孩子判给他母亲… |
[1:30:20] | …and give it to two old bachelor uncles. | 而不是两个光棍舅姥爷 |
[1:30:23] | Maybe she’ll sell him to us. How much money we got? | 也许她会卖给我们 我们还有多少钱? |
[1:30:25] | Hub. | 哈勃 |
[1:30:28] | There’s nothing we can do. He’s gone. | 我们束手无策 他走了 |
[1:30:58] | [MAE HUMMING] | |
[1:31:07] | -So where are we going? -I told you, Las Vegas. | -我们去哪儿? -我说了 拉斯维加斯 |
[1:31:12] | I mean after. After we drop Stan off. | 我是问之后 丢下斯坦之后 |
[1:31:16] | Well, honey, ugh, Stan’s gonna need a lot of looking after. | 唔 宝贝 斯坦需要悉心照料 |
[1:31:24] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[1:31:34] | Walter! | 沃尔特! |
[1:31:37] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛?! |
[1:31:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪! |
[1:31:43] | [STAN GROAN ING] | |
[1:31:49] | [STAN GROAN ING] | |
[1:31:51] | Walter! Walter! | 沃尔特! 沃尔特! |
[1:31:53] | Walter, stop! | 沃尔特 站住! |
[1:31:56] | Stop right there! | 站在那儿! |
[1:31:59] | What’s gotten into you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:32:03] | Oh, honey, are you all right? You gave me a heart attack. | 哦 宝贝 你还好吗?你让我心疼死了 |
[1:32:07] | You’re still marrying him after everything. | 你还是会和他结婚 |
[1:32:10] | Oh, he’s not so bad. | 哦 他不坏 |
[1:32:12] | A little rough around the edges, but he can change. | 只是有些年轻气盛 他会改的 |
[1:32:15] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[1:32:18] | He says he loves me. | 她说他爱我 |
[1:32:20] | -Has he hit you yet? -Mind your own business. | -他打过你吗? -不关你的事! |
[1:32:26] | You always think a new boyfriend solves everything… | 你总想依靠男人… |
[1:32:30] | …but you always pick losers, and he’s the worst of them all. | 但你找的都是饭桶 这个最面 |
[1:32:35] | Walter, I had no choice. | 沃尔特 我别无选择 |
[1:32:41] | Maybe you don’t. | 也许是你真的别无选择 |
[1:32:46] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:51] | -Mom? -What? | -妈妈? -什么? |
[1:33:00] | WALTER: Do something for me. | 为我做一次选择 |
[1:33:03] | For once. | 就一次 |
[1:33:07] | Do something that’s best for me. | 为我选择最好的 |
[1:33:11] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:33:54] | Salesmen ought to be here in two, three hours. | 推销员再过两三个小时就来了 |
[1:33:59] | Whoop-de-doo. | -呜-嘀-嘟 -呵-哈 |
[1:34:06] | [DOGS WHIMPERING] | |
[1:34:10] | Lookie yonder. | 看那儿 |
[1:34:11] | [DOGS BARKING] | |
[1:34:50] | Okay, if I’m gonna live here… | 唔 要我呆在这里… |
[1:34:52] | …there’s gonna be some conditions. | 得答应我几个条件 |
[1:34:55] | Conditions? Ha. | 条件? |
[1:34:57] | One, you two gotta stick around… | 第一 至少在我念完中学之前… |
[1:34:59] | …until I’m through with high school at least… | 你们得和我在一起… |
[1:35:01] | …preferably college. | 最好一直到我念完大学 |
[1:35:02] | You both got responsibilities now: | 你们有义务参加 |
[1:35:05] | PTA, Boy Scouts, Little League… | 家庭教师协会 少年童子军小联盟… |
[1:35:07] | …the works. | 和劳动 |
[1:35:09] | Sounds like we don’t have much choice. | 好像别无选择 |
[1:35:13] | Two, you both gotta take better care of yourselves. | 第二 你们最好照顾好自己 |
[1:35:17] | More vegetables, less meat. | 多吃素 少吃荤 |
[1:35:18] | [HUB GROANS] | |
[1:35:20] | I wonder if, uh, traveling salesmen sells school supplies? | 不知道推销员卖不卖学习用品? |
[1:35:23] | And three, no more dangerous stuff. | 第三 不许冒险 |
[1:35:28] | -No fighting teenagers, no airplanes– -Now, wait one minute. | -不许和年轻人打架 不许开飞机 -等一下 |
[1:35:31] | At least till I’m through with college. | 至少到我大学毕业 |
[1:35:33] | -Maybe longer. -What do you expect us to die of? | -也许更久 -你想让我们的怎么死? |
[1:35:36] | Old age? | 老死? |
[1:35:46] | Well…. | 那么… |
[1:35:51] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:36:21] | [GARTH & HUB YELLING AND LAUGH ING] | |
[1:36:30] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[1:36:37] | WALTER: Hello? MAN [OVER PHONE]: Walter? | -喂? -沃尔特? |
[1:36:39] | WALTER: Yes? GRADY: This is Sheriff Grady. | -我是? -我是格莱迪警长 |
[1:36:42] | I’m afraid I have some bad news for you. | 我给你带来一个坏消息 |
[1:36:44] | It’s about your two uncles. | 是关于你的两个舅姥爷 |
[1:36:47] | Uh, I’m sorry, they passed away. | 我很难过 他们去世了 |
[1:36:50] | There was an accident… | 发生了一场意外… |
[1:36:52] | …and it’s a blessing that they didn’t suffer. | 但值得庆幸的是 他们走时没有痛苦 |
[1:36:55] | It’s a blessing too, in a way, that they went together. | 而且 他们是共赴黄泉 |
[1:36:59] | You understand. | 你明白吗 |
[1:37:02] | I’m over here at your uncles’ place now. | 我在你舅姥爷的住处 |
[1:37:04] | You need to come on over here. | 请你马上过来 |
[1:37:06] | You need to see this for yourself. | 你应该亲眼看看 |
[1:38:15] | GRADY: Walter? -How you doing? | -沃尔特? -你还好吧? |
[1:38:17] | All right. | 还好 |
[1:38:26] | Best I can figure, they were trying to fly… | 我猜 他们打算… |
[1:38:28] | …through that barn upside down. | 头朝下穿过那个谷仓 |
[1:38:34] | Had a bunch of reporters out here earlier, even CNN. | 早些时候来了好多记者 甚至包括美国有线新闻网CNN |
[1:38:37] | I guess any time a biplane… | 我想两个没有飞行执照的九十岁老人… |
[1:38:40] | …from the First World War crashes doing acrobatics… | 开着一战中的复翼飞机… |
[1:38:43] | …being flown by two 90-year-old men– | 表演特技 |
[1:38:46] | Neither one of them with pilot’s licenses. | 怎么会不出事 |
[1:38:48] | –well…. Ha-ha-ha. | 不过… |
[1:38:52] | Well, they had a good long run, both of them. | 不过 他俩并肩作战 叱咤一生 |
[1:38:55] | They went out with their boots on. | 最后终于死得其所 |
[1:39:00] | Ha, ha. | |
[1:39:02] | Here. I found their will. | 过来 我找到了他们的遗嘱 |
[1:39:10] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[1:39:14] | “The kid gets it all. | “这个孩子继承所有遗产 |
[1:39:17] | Just plant us in the damn garden… | 把我们埋在该死的菜园里… |
[1:39:21] | …with the stupid lion.” | 和那头笨狮子做个邻居” |
[1:39:25] | [HELICOPTER WHIRRING] | |
[1:39:41] | GRADY: Hey. | 嗨! |
[1:39:44] | We’ve got some company. | 我们有伴儿了 |
[1:40:09] | This is it. | 就是这儿 |
[1:40:11] | This is where they lived. | 这就是他们住的地方 |
[1:40:15] | It’s okay. Come here, buddy. | 没事的 过来 小家伙 |
[1:40:17] | Come here. Look at this. | 过来 看看这个地方 |
[1:40:20] | Look at this. | 看看这个地方 |
[1:40:24] | Uh, forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[1:40:26] | We were in Houston when we heard their names on the news… | 我们在报上看到他们的名字时正巧在休斯敦… |
[1:40:29] | …and, well, we just had to come. | 唔 我们必须来看看 |
[1:40:32] | When I was a boy, my grandfather told me such stories. | 我小时候 爷爷给我讲了他们的故事 |
[1:40:35] | -Your grandfather? -A very wealthy sheik. | -你爷爷? -一个有钱的酋长 |
[1:40:39] | He used to love to tell me stories about his wild youth. | 他老喜欢给我讲他年轻时的冒险故事 |
[1:40:43] | Amazing, unbelievable stories all about two brothers… | 关于勇不可挡的… |
[1:40:46] | …Hub and Garth McCann… | 哈勃和加斯 麦肯两兄弟的… |
[1:40:48] | …the most valiant and brave men, huh? | 不可思议甚至是骇人听闻的故事 哈? |
[1:40:52] | He called them his most honored adversaries. | 他称他们为”最让人敬畏的对手 “ |
[1:40:55] | [ARABIC ACCENT] “The only men who outsmarted me.” | “唯一智取过我的人” |
[1:40:57] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[1:40:59] | [IN NORMAL VOICE] Wait, so you–? | 等一下 看来你 |
[1:41:02] | You knew these two men? | 你认识这两个人? |
[1:41:05] | They raised me. | 他们 他们把我带大的 |
[1:41:08] | It’s an honor. Ha, ha. | 太荣幸了 |
[1:41:10] | -Nice to meet you. -It’s nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[1:41:14] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:41:17] | Aha. | 哈 |
[1:41:19] | I see they spent my grandfather’s gold wisely. | 他们把我爷爷给的黄金用的真是地方 |
[1:41:21] | Yeah. | 确实如此 |
[1:41:23] | [BOTH LAUGHING] | |
[1:41:26] | Well, there was this one traveling salesman. | 唔 从一个推销员那里买的 |
[1:41:29] | [CHUCKLING] | |
[1:41:32] | BOY: So… | 那么… |
[1:41:33] | …the two men from great-grandfather’s stories… | 曾爷爷故事里讲的那两个人… |
[1:41:36] | …they really lived? | 是真的��? |
[1:41:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:41:44] | They really lived. | 是真的 |
[1:42:35] | “我是来自德克萨斯的游民” | |
[1:42:39] | “草原上的游民” | |
[1:42:43] | “我是来自德克萨斯的游民 孩子们” | |
[1:42:46] | “我渴望叶落归根” | |
[1:42:50] | “告诉我 你是否也来自德克萨斯? “ | |
[1:42:54] | “我很好奇” | |
[1:42:57] | “如果我们都背井离乡 孩子们” | |
[1:43:01] | “让我们整理行囊 一起回家” | |
[1:43:35] | “人说流水不腐 户枢不蠹” | |
[1:43:39] | “浪迹天涯的人永不老” | |
[1:43:43] | “其实衰老并不可怕” | |
[1:43:47] | “只要能在德克萨斯 我的家安度晚年” | |
[1:43:50] | “那里有个女孩在等我” | |
[1:43:54] | “芳名帕特丽夏・简” | |
[1:43:57] | “我夜不能寐 食不甘味 除非能够回到她的身边” | |
[1:44:01] | “和那德克萨斯西部的大草原” | |
[1:49:04] | [ENGLISH SDH] |