Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Se7en(七宗罪)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Se7en(七宗罪)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:七宗罪
英文名称:Se7en
年代:1995

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] Neighbors heard them screaming at each other, like, for two hours. 邻居称他们在吵架 吵了有两个小时
[01:03] It was nothing new. Then they heard the gun go off. 他们常常这样 之后就听到了枪声
[01:05] Both barrels. 两声枪响
[01:08] A crime of passion. 激情犯罪
[01:10] Yeah. 是啊
[01:12] Just look at all the passion on that wall. 看看这满墙的激情
[01:15] Yeah, well, this is a done deal. All but the paperwork. 就是这样了 就剩笔头工作了
[01:22] The kid see it? 有没有被孩子看见
[01:23] What? 什么
[01:25] The kid. 孩子
[01:27] What kind of fucking question is that? 这他妈什么鬼问题
[01:30] We are all gonna be real glad when we get rid of you, Somerset, 等你走了 我们就终于解脱了Somerset
[01:33] you know that? 你知道吗
[01:34] There’s always these questions with you. Did the kid see it? 你永远有这些奇怪的问题 被孩子看见了吗
[01:37] Who gives a fuck? He’s dead. His wife killed him. 谁他妈在乎这些 他死了 他妻子杀了他
[01:41] Anything else has nothing to do with us. 其它的跟我们一毛钱关系没有
[01:51] Detective Somerset? Somerset警探
[01:55] I’m Detective Mills. 我是Mills警探
[01:57] Lieutenant, I apologize for interrupting like this 长官 很抱歉办案中途打扰你
[02:00] just get in town 20 minutes ago, they dump me here. 20分钟前刚到市区 他们直接把我捎到这儿了
[02:02] Look, um… Mills? 呃 Mills对吗
[02:05] I thought we might find a bar someplace. Sit, talk– 我们可以去酒吧什么的聊聊
[02:08] I’d like to get to the precinct. It’s all the same. 我想直接去警局
[02:10] You know, not much time for this transition thing. 我们并没有太多时间交接
[02:14] I meant to ask you something, when we spoke on the phone before. 之前打电话的时候 我本想问你一些事
[02:17] Yeah. 说
[02:20] Why here? 为什么到这来
[02:22] I don’t follow. 我没懂你的意思
[02:23] Well, all this effort to get transferred. 费了很大力气调职 却来这里
[02:27] It’s the first question that popped into my head. 这是我想到的第一个问题
[02:31] I guess for the same reasons as you. 我猜跟你的原因一样
[02:32] Or the same reasons you had before you decided to quit, yeah? 或者说是在你决定辞职之前的那个原因一样
[02:38] You just met me. 我们才刚认识
[02:41] Maybe I’m not understanding the question. 也许我没懂你的意思
[02:44] It’s very simple. 很简单
[02:46] You actually fought to get reassigned here. 你是自愿争取要到这儿来的
[02:51] I’ve just never seen it done that way before. 我只是没见过像你这样的
[02:53] I thought I could do some good. Look, 我只想做些好事 听我说
[02:55] it would be great for me if we didn’t start out kicking each other in the balls. 我们还是不要一上来就互相攻击为好
[03:01] – If you’re calling the shots, lieutenant. -Yes. – 你说了算 长官 – 好
[03:05] I want you to look and I want you to listen, okay? 我要你用心看认真听 好吗
[03:08] Now, I wasn’t standing around guarding the Taco Bell. 我可不是在塔克钟当保安
[03:11] – I’ve worked Homicide five years. – Not here. – 我在凶杀组已经干了五年了 – 这里可不一样
[03:13] I understand that. 我知道
[03:14] Well, over the next seven days, detective, 那么在接下来的七天 警探
[03:16] you’ll do me the favor of remembering that. 就当帮我忙 请牢记这一点
[03:31] Hey, hey. I almost died. 嘿嘿 我差点死了
[03:57] Shut the fuck up down there! 他妈闭嘴
[07:03] Hello? Yeah. 喂 是
[07:05] Okay. 好
[07:08] Say it again. 再说一遍
[07:12] I thought we moved here to get away from tractor pulls. 我以为来这儿能清闲一些呢
[07:21] Serpico’s gotta go. Serpico得走了
[07:21] Serpico 电影<冲突>的主角 因不愿意像其他警察那样收受贿赂 其他同事们都与他为敌
[07:23] Yeah, well, you might wanna get rid of this little crusty. 好吧 但首先得把眼屎弄掉
[07:27] This eye, Serpico. 这只眼睛 Serpico
[07:29] – Did you get it? – Got it. – 弄好了吗 – 好了
[07:31] Good. 很好
[07:48] Coffee? No? 咖啡 不喝吗
[07:54] Nothing’s been touched. Everything’s like I found it. 我们什么都没动 全部保持原样
[07:57] What time was death established? 死亡时间是什么时候
[07:59] Like I said I didn’t touch anything. 我说了 我什么都没碰
[08:03] But he’s had his face in a plate of spaghetti for about 45 minutes now. 但他已经把脸埋在意大利面里足有45分钟了
[08:07] Wait a minute. No one bothers with vital signs? 等等 没人去检查呼吸心跳吗
[08:10] Did I stutter? 我没说清楚吗
[08:11] This guy ain’t breathing 这家伙不可能喘气儿
[08:12] unless he started breathing spaghetti sauce. 除非他能呼吸意大利面酱
[08:14] So that’s how it’s done around here? 所以你们都是这么办案的
[08:16] I beg your pardon, detective. 请你再说一遍 警探
[08:18] But this guy’s been sitting in a pile of his own piss and shit. 这家伙一直坐在自己的屎尿里
[08:21] If he wasn’t dead, he would’ve stood up by now. 他要是没死 这会儿也该站起来了
[08:23] – All right, thank you, officer. – Okay. – 好的 谢谢你了 警官 – 好吧
[08:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:37] I wonder. 我很好奇
[08:41] What exactly was the point 你刚才到底是
[08:42] of the conversation you were about to get into? 想要争论些什么
[08:45] Don’t know. 我不知道
[08:46] How many times has Barney Fife found dead bodies that weren’t dead? 有多少次Barney Fife发现了并没有死的死尸
[08:52] Drop it. 省省吧
[09:23] Somebody phone Guinness. I think we’ve got a record here. 打电话给吉尼斯 我们破纪录了
[09:43] Better Homes and Gardens. 简直像<美好家园>的画面一样
[09:56] Who said this was murder? 谁说这是谋杀
[09:58] No one. 没人
[10:02] Guy’s heart’s gotta be the size of a canned ham. 这家伙的心脏得有罐头火腿那么大
[10:08] If this isn’t a coronary, well, ha, ha, I don’t know. 如果这不是突发心脏病 我就不知道是什么了
[10:30] Whoops. 诶呦
[10:39] How about that? 看看这是什么
[10:51] We had this case once. 之前有个案子
[10:54] Guy dead on the ground. 那家伙倒在地上
[10:56] Knife in his back. 背后插着一把刀
[10:57] Gotta be murder, right? 肯定是谋杀了 对不对
[11:01] Fuck. 我去
[11:03] Anyway, big insurance policy involved, yeah? 不管怎么样 这家伙买了高额保险
[11:06] So the guy took the tip of the blade, 所以他拿刀
[11:08] stuck it in his own shoulder blades. 捅了自己肩膀一刀
[11:10] And he must’ve screwed up a few times 他一定是捅偏了几次
[11:12] because there was multiples back there. 因为后面有好几道刀伤
[11:14] Could you please be quiet? 能不能请你安静一会儿
[11:26] Wait a minute. 等一下
[11:27] What? 什么
[11:31] Got a bucket here. 这有个桶
[11:34] What’s in it? 里面有什么
[11:40] Oh, God. 哦天哪
[11:42] Fucking vomit. 他妈的呕吐物
[11:46] Any blood in it? 里面有血吗
[11:48] I didn’t see any. Help yourself. 我没看见 你自己来吧
[11:55] Are you thinking it’s poison? 你认为是中毒吗
[11:58] Oh, wonderful. Very moody. 哦 太妙了 如此感情用事
[12:01] You think it’s poison, Somerset? 你觉得是中毒吗 Somerset
[12:03] You girls have got Forensics waiting outside. 姑娘们 法医到了在门外呢
[12:07] Don’t know if we’ll all fit, though. 不知道这屋装得下不
[12:08] There’s room, light’s the problem. 地方是有的 光线是问题
[12:10] – Hi, how are you? – Hey. – 嗨 你好 – 嘿
[12:13] Detective Mills, would you go help the officers question the neighbors? Mills警探 你能不能去帮忙走访邻居
[12:19] – What? – Send in Forensics on your way out, please. – 什么 – 出去的时候把法医叫进来
[12:38] He’s dead. 他死了
[12:41] Thank you, doctor. 谢谢 医生
[12:48] You’ve seen my files, right? You seen the things I’ve done. 你看过我的档案吧 我之前的工作吧
[12:52] Nope. 没看过
[12:56] I did my time on door-to-doors and walking the beat. 我早就做过走访和巡逻这种工作了
[12:58] I did that shit for a long time. 这种差事我做了很久了
[13:02] And? 然后呢
[13:03] Badge on my belt says detective. That’s the same as yours. 我的警章上写着警探 跟你的一样
[13:08] Look, I made a decision. 我告诉你我怎么想
[13:10] I had to consider the integrity of the scene. 我得把精力放在考虑案发现场线索的完整性上
[13:13] Couldn’t worry whether you thought 没时间考虑你
[13:14] you were getting enough on the playing field. 是不是已经在游戏场上玩儿够了
[13:17] Hey, man? 嘿伙计
[13:20] just don’t be jerking me off, that’s all I ask. Don’t jerk me off. 不要耍我 这是我唯一的要求 别耍我
[13:30] He’s been dead a long time. 他已经死了很长时间了
[13:32] And I can tell you, it was not from poison. 我可以肯定 不是中毒
[13:34] Oh, man. 天啊
[13:35] How does someone let themselves go like that? 怎么能有人把自己弄成这样
[13:38] It took four orderlies just to get him on the table. 光是抬上来就用了四个人
[13:44] How’d the fat fuck ever fit out his front door? 他这么肥是怎么走出自家门口的
[13:47] Please. It’s obvious he was a shut-in. 拜托 显然他足不出户
[13:49] Now, look at this. 看这个
[13:50] See how big this stomach is? 看他的胃有多大
[13:52] And the strange thing is, it stretches. 奇怪的是 它被撑坏了
[13:55] Here. Look at the size of the cardiac orifice, where the food– 这儿 看这贲门有多大 这是食物
[13:58] Wait, I see what you’re pointing out, 我知道你想说什么
[14:00] but that means nothing to me. 但这对我毫无意义
[14:01] Okay. He’s got lines of distention across the duodenum. 好吧 他的十二指肠严重扩张
[14:06] And the interior wall is ripped open. 前壁被撑开了
[14:09] This man ate till he burst? 所以他吃到把胃撑爆了
[14:11] He didn’t really burst. Not all the way. 也不完全是
[14:14] He was hemorrhaging internally. 他有内出血
[14:16] And there was a hematoma in the rectus and transverse abdominis muscles. 而且在腹直肌和腹横肌处有血肿
[14:21] So he did die by eating. 所以他真的是吃死的
[14:22] Yes and no. 不全是
[14:26] What about these bruises up here? 这些淤青是怎么回事
[14:30] Well, I haven’t figured that out yet. 这个我还没弄清楚
[14:32] Gun pressed against his head? 有枪抵着他的头
[14:34] Pressed hard enough, sure. 用力压的话 有可能
[14:35] Fuck, yeah. 正是如此
[14:37] Marks from the front side, flush with the muzzle. 前面这几个 跟枪口的形状一致
[14:41] Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a homicide. 女士们先生们 这是一起谋杀案
[14:48] Killer put a bucket beneath him, kept on serving. 凶手在下面放了个桶 一直喂他吃
[14:51] Took his time, too. 他很有耐心
[14:52] Coroner said this could’ve gone on more than 12 hours. 验尸官说至少喂了12个小时
[14:55] Victim’s throat was swollen, probably from the effort. 被害人喉咙水肿 可能是强行喂食引起的
[14:59] And there was definitely a point when he passed out. 终于到了某个时刻他晕了过去
[15:02] That’s when the killer kicked him and he burst. 这时候凶手踢了他一脚 他的肠子爆了
[15:04] Oof. Sadistic fucker, huh? 虐待狂啊 是不是
[15:06] When you want somebody dead, you drive by and shoot. 想让别人死 你会一枪崩了他
[15:09] You don’t risk the time it takes to do this. 你不会冒风险花这么长时间做这些
[15:12] – Unless the act itself has meaning. – Come on. – 除非这种行为本身有着某种意义 – 不是吧
[15:15] Somebody had a problem with the fat boy 有人对胖子有意见
[15:18] and decided to torture him. 就来折磨他
[15:19] Simple as that. 就这么简单
[15:20] In the grocery bags, we found two receipts. 在购物袋里 我们发现了两张收据
[15:22] That means the killer stopped in the middle of everything 说明凶手中途停下了手中的活
[15:25] and made a second trip to the supermarket. 又去了一次超市
[15:27] So? 所以呢
[15:30] Hey, man, it’s his thing. I’ve been out in the rain all day. 嘿 这是他的案子 我一整天都在外面淋雨
[15:33] This is beginning. 这只是开始
[15:35] We’ve got one dead guy, not three. 我们只是发现了一个死人 又不是三个
[15:37] No motive. 没有动机
[15:40] Don’t even start that big brain of yours cooking on this, all right? 别又费脑子浮想联翩了 行不行
[15:43] Please, I’d like to be reassigned. 请给我换个案子
[15:47] – What? – What? – 什么 – 什么
[15:47] – What, whoa? – What in the hell are you talking about? – 什么 – 你在说什么鬼话
[15:51] This can’t be my last duty. 不能让这成为我最后一个案子
[15:53] It’s just gonna go on and on and on. 这案子一定会没完没了
[15:55] You’re retiring. 你就要退休了
[15:57] Six more days and you’re all the way gone. 再有六天你就彻底离开了
[15:59] Won’t be the first time you’ve left unfinished– 这又不是你第一次没结案
[16:01] Those other cases were taken as close to conclusion as humanly possible. 那些基本都是无法解决的
[16:05] And if I may speak freely? 另外我还有一句话
[16:06] We’re all friends here. 有话直说
[16:08] This should not be his first assignment. 这案子不该是他的第一个
[16:10] Oh, come on, I knew it. 我就知道
[16:12] This is not my first assignment, you dick. 这不是我的第一个案子 你个混蛋
[16:14] It’s too soon for him. 对他来说太快了
[16:15] Hey, man, I’m right here. You can say that shit to my face. 嘿 我就在这儿呢 你可以直接跟我说
[16:18] – Captain – It’s too soon for you. – 警长 – 对你来说太早了
[16:21] Captain, if we can just talk in private? 警长 我们能私下谈一谈吗
[16:24] Obviously this isn’t working. It’s a personal thing. 我们合不来 这完全是个人恩怨
[16:26] – Maybe– – Just shut up, Mills. – 或许 – 住嘴吧Mills
[16:28] Look, I don’t have anyone else to put on this and you know it. 我现在调不出人手来管这事 你知道的
[16:32] This isn’t Metro. You don’t just get to swap. 这里可不是你想换就换的
[16:34] Give it to me. 交给我吧
[16:36] – Say what? – Yeah, he doesn’t want it, fuck him. – 你说什么 – 他不想接 让他去
[16:39] Sorry, but see you later. Have a nice time. 对不起 过会儿见 祝你愉快
[16:41] – Give it to me. – No, I’m putting you on something else. – 给我吧 – 不 对你我另有安排
[16:46] Go on, Mills. 走吧Mills
[16:48] Just go on. 走吧
[16:55] I’m sorry, old buddy. 抱歉老伙计
[16:57] But it looks like you’re stuck cleaning up the fat man. 看来你只能给这胖子善后了
[17:17] All right, here we go. Quiet down. 我们开始吧 安静
[17:20] All right, calm down. Calm down. 冷静 冷静
[17:23] Quiet down. 安静
[17:25] Calm down. Quiet down. 冷静 安静
[17:28] Now, here’s how it’s gonna work. 我的规矩是
[17:31] I’ll answer questions for 10 minutes and 10 minutes only. 我给你们十分钟时间 只有十分钟
[17:35] If those questions do not come in a calm, sane and orderly fashion? 如果不能冷静理智有秩序地提问
[17:38] I’m on my way out here. 我就马上离开
[17:40] Detective? Detective? 警探 警探
[17:42] – Can I have a moment of your time? – No. – 你有时间吗 – 没有
[17:49] I will not discuss the details of this ongoing investigation? 我不会透露任何调查细节
[17:52] So don’t even bother asking. 所以问都不要问
[18:05] That looks like him. 就是他
[18:09] Three items for your case number. 你的案子有三个证物
[18:13] – What you guys got for me? – Nothing yet, boss. – 有什么发现吗 – 暂时还没有 老大
[18:19] Why don’t you guys, uh, go get a coffee, huh? 你们去喝杯咖啡去吧
[18:24] We have this breaking story for you. 重大新闻
[18:26] We are going to go live downtown 在市中心向您直播
[18:28] where defense attorney Eli Gould 辩护律师Eli Gould
[18:30] was found murdered this morning. 今早被发现惨遭谋杀
[18:32] District Attorney Martin Talbot 地方检察官Martin Talbot
[18:33] is taking questions from reporters. 正在接受记者采访
[18:37] There could be a conflict of interest between your office 这可能跟你们部门之间利益冲突有关
[18:40] That is ridiculous to the point of being offensive. 这种说法很荒唐而且非常无礼
[18:42] There is no conflict whatsoever. 没有所谓的冲突
[18:44] and any claim that there could be is irresponsible. 任何有关的说法都是不负责任的谣言
[18:47] Mr. Talbot, Mr. Talbot. Talbot先生 Talbot先生
[18:48] Hold on. 等等
[18:49] Rom apprehending a suspect. 据称已有嫌疑犯被捕
[18:51] Let me address that I’ve just come from a meeting of law enforcement officials 我声明一下 我刚与执法人员见面
[18:54] and they have assure me 他们向我保证
[18:56] they have their very best men on this. 已派出最得力的警员解决此案
[19:00] This will be the very definition of swift justice. 这件案子很快会被公正地解决
[19:29] Pardon me, George. 麻烦让一下George
[19:35] – Somerset. – Come in. – Somerset – 进来
[19:38] – Have you heard the news? – Nope, haven’t heard. – 看到新闻了吗 – 没 还没有
[19:41] Eli Gould was found murdered this morning. Eli Gould今晨被发现死于谋杀
[19:44] Someone broke into his law firm and bled him to death. 有人闯进了他的办公室 放光了他的血
[19:48] Wrote the word ‘greed’ on the floor. 在地上留下”贪婪”两个字
[19:57] – Greed? – Yeah, in blood. – 贪婪 – 对 用血写的
[20:00] Mills is heading up the investigation. Mills正在跟进调查了
[20:02] Uh, excuse me. Excuse me? 不好意思 不好意思
[20:05] Could you not do that, please? 麻烦停一下好吗
[20:07] Oh, okay. 哦 好
[20:10] Well, good for him. 对他来说不错
[20:12] What in the hell are you gonna do with yourself out there, Somerset? 离开这里之后 你要去干什么呢 Somerset
[20:15] Oh, I’ll work, maybe on a farm. 我会去找点事做 也许去农场种种地
[20:18] Fix my house. 修修房子
[20:19] Don’t you feel it? 你没感觉到吗
[20:21] Don’t you feel that feeling? 你没有那种感觉吗
[20:23] You’re not gonna be a cop anymore. 你将不再是个警察
[20:26] That’s the whole idea. 这就是我的目的啊
[20:30] I don’t think you’re leaving. 我不相信你会走
[20:32] Hell, you can’t leave all this. 你不可以就这么离开这里
[20:37] Guy’s out walking his dog. 有个人外出遛狗
[20:38] Gets attacked. 被歹徒袭击了
[20:40] His watch is taken, his wallet. 他的手表被抢了 还有钱包
[20:43] While he’s lying there on the sidewalk helpless? 当他无助地躺在路边时
[20:47] this attacker stabs him in both eyes. 歹徒用刀捅了他的双眼
[20:51] This happened just last night about four blocks from here. 这事就发生在昨晚 四个街区外发生的事
[20:55] Yeah, I read about it. 是 我看到了
[20:57] I don’t understand this place any longer. 我再也无法理解这一切了
[20:59] It’s the way it’s always been. 这里一直都是如此
[21:01] Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的
[21:02] You do this work. 这份工作属于你
[21:04] You were made for it and I don’t think you can deny that. 你为此而生 我想你无法否认这点
[21:08] Maybe I’m wrong. 也许我错了
[21:11] Oh, uh, the coroner sent this down for you. 对了 验尸官给你送来了这个
[21:15] Found them in fat boy’s stomach, mixed in with food. 在那个胖子的胃里面发现的 混在食物里
[21:19] Looks like plastic, little pieces of plastic. 看起来像是塑料 塑料碎片
[21:22] Set them on the desk, please. 放在我桌子上吧
[21:28] They were, uh They were fed to him. 是 是有人强迫他吃下去的
[23:10] Oh, Lord. 上帝啊
[23:19] This was found on the wall behind the refrigerator. 这个是在冰箱后面的墙上发现的
[23:22] on the obesity murder scene. 在那个胖子的死亡现场发现的
[23:25] Long is the way and hard that out of hell leads up to light. 道路漫长而艰苦 出地狱即见光明
[23:30] It’s from Milton. 这是弥尔顿写的
[23:32] Paradise Lost. <失乐园>
[23:34] All right, I’m confused. 好吧 我糊涂了
[23:36] It means that this is beginning. 说明这只是开始
[23:40] This was found behind the same refrigerator. 这个也是在冰箱后面发现的
[23:43] Written in grease. 用油脂写的
[23:45] There are seven deadly sins, captain. 死罪共有七宗 警长
[23:48] Gluttony. 暴食
[23:52] Greed. 贪婪
[23:55] Sloth, wrath, pride, lust 懒惰 愤怒 骄傲 淫欲
[24:00] and envy. 还有嫉妒
[24:02] – Seven. – Hold on. – 七宗 – 等等
[24:04] This is not even my desk. 这根本不是我的办公桌
[24:07] You can expect five more of these. 还有五桩等着你
[24:11] Now, wait a minute. 等等
[24:14] I can’t get involved in this. 我蹚不了这趟浑水
[24:18] Somerset Somerset.
[24:20] He wanted it. 他想要这案子
[24:23] – Damn. – I’m all over it. – 该死 – 交给我便是
[25:00] Where you headed? 去哪
[25:04] Far away from here. 离这里越远越好
[25:16] – Thanks, George. – How you doing? – 谢谢 George – 最近怎么样
[25:18] Just a few things to look up. 来查一点东西
[25:20] Okay. Sit where you’d like. 好的 随便坐
[25:23] How’s everybody? 大家怎么样
[25:26] Hi, Smiley. 嗨 Smiley
[25:28] Come on, George, the cards are getting cold. 快过来 George 等你打牌呢
[25:31] Duty calls. 来了
[25:48] Gentlemen, gentlemen. 先生们 先生们
[25:51] I’ll never understand. 我永远也不懂
[25:53] All these books 这么多书
[25:55] a world of knowledge at your fingertips. 知识的世界唾手可得
[25:57] What do you do? 你们在干什么
[25:59] You play poker all night. 整晚打扑克
[26:02] Hey, we got culture. 嘿 我们有的是文化
[26:03] Yeah, we got culture coming out of our asses. 没错 拉的屎都是文化
[26:08] All right. 好啦
[26:10] How’s this for culture? 这个够有文化了吧
[27:57] Mills 这些书可能对你有帮助 七宗罪 但丁 炼狱 坎特伯雷故事集 牧师故事集 天主教辞典
[28:49] You know, Smiley 知道吗 Smiley
[28:52] you’re really gonna miss us. 你会想念我们的
[28:55] I just might. 也许吧
[29:55] Fucking Dante. 该死的但丁
[29:57] Goddamn poetry-writing faggot piece of shit. 该死的写诗的人渣 写的都是什么玩意
[30:01] Fucker. 妈的
[30:11] Yeah? 你好
[30:14] Good work, officer. 谢谢 警官
[30:23] Thank you, Lord. 谢天谢地
[30:32] Oh, I’m sorry. 哦 抱歉
[30:35] Be out of your way in a second. 我马上给你让地儿
[30:49] – You want your chair? – No. You go ahead. – 需要你的椅子吗 – 不 你坐吧
[31:32] Phone. 有电话
[31:34] It’s a package deal. 这是一起的
[31:35] Comes with the office. 跟办公室一样
[31:41] – Mills. – Honey. – 我是Mills – 亲爱的
[31:44] – Are you okay, something wrong? – No. – 你没事吧 出什么事了吗 – 没有
[31:47] You dingleberry, 你个小坏蛋
[31:48] I, uh, told you not to call me here when I’m working. 我说过别在我上班时打电话
[31:52] Yeah. Why? 是啊 为什么
[31:54] Why? 为什么
[31:56] – Why? – Come on. – 为什么 – 拜托
[32:02] Okay. 好吧
[32:08] It’s my wife. 是我妻子
[32:09] Sorry? 什么
[32:12] She’d like to speak to you. 她想跟你聊聊
[32:23] Uh, this is Detective Somerset. 我是警探Somerset
[32:25] Oh, it’s nice to speak with you. 很高兴与你通话
[32:27] Well, it’s nice to talk to you too. 我也是
[32:32] I appreciate the offer, but– 非常感谢你的邀请 但是
[32:37] – Well, in that case I’d be delighted. – Great. – 那就恭敬不如从命了 – 太好了
[32:40] – Yes, thank you very much. – Thank you. See you later. – 非常感谢 – 谢谢 晚上见
[32:43] Bye. 再见
[32:47] Hon, what–? 亲爱的 什么
[32:56] Well? 所以呢
[32:58] – Sorry? Oh, uh. – What? – 什么事 哦 – 她说了什么
[33:00] I’ve been invited to a late supper at your apartment. 她邀我去你们家吃晚餐
[33:03] I accepted. 我答应了
[33:05] At my– How’s that? 在我 什么时候
[33:07] Tonight. 今晚
[33:15] Hello, men. 你们好 先生们
[33:17] – Hi, loser. – Hi, idiot. – 嗨 笨蛋 – 嗨 傻瓜
[33:21] This is Tracy. Tracy. 这是Tracy Tracy
[33:24] – Somerset. – Hello. – Somerset – 你好
[33:26] I’m very happy to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你 久仰大名
[33:30] Except, of course, your first name. 只是还不知道你的名字
[33:33] It’s William. 是William
[33:35] Hmm, well, it’s a good name, William. 真是个好名字William
[33:39] William, I’d like you to meet David. William 我向你介绍David
[33:42] – David, this is William. – Okay, all right, I’m gonna– – David 这是William – 好的 好了 我
[33:44] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[33:45] – How are the kids? – They’re good, they’re in the room. – 孩子们怎么样 – 很好 在房间里呢
[33:47] Come on in. 请进
[33:50] Oh, good dogs. 哦 好狗狗
[33:52] How are you, good dogs? How are you, pretty? 你们好吗 好孩子 你呢 亲爱的
[33:57] How are you? 你们好吗
[34:00] How are you? 好不好
[34:03] You are? 你呢
[34:06] – Smells good. – What? – 闻起来真不错 – 什么
[34:08] – Uh. – Oh. – 我说 – 哦
[34:09] Yeah. I mean, thank you. 是啊 我是说 谢谢
[34:13] Um, please have a seat, if you like. 请坐 如果你想坐的话
[34:15] Would you like something to drink? 想喝点儿什么
[34:16] Uh, no. No, thanks. 不用不用 谢谢
[34:18] – I’ll wait. – Okay, you can just throw that anywhere. – 我等着就好 – 好吧 衣服放一边就行
[34:21] You’ll have to excuse all this mess. 抱歉屋里太乱了
[34:22] You know, we’re still unpacking. 我们还在整理行李
[34:27] I understand you two were high school sweethearts. 我知道你们俩是高中时代的恋人
[34:30] Mm-hm. 嗯嗯
[34:32] Pretty hokey, huh? 听起来有点假 是不是
[34:35] You know something? 你知道吗
[34:37] I knew on our first date that this was the guy I was gonna marry. 第一次约会 我就知道他就是我要嫁的人
[34:41] – Really? – Mm-hm. – 真的吗 – 真的
[34:43] He was the funniest guy I’d ever met. 他是我见过的最有趣的人
[34:50] Really? 真的吗
[34:54] Well, it’s kind of rare nowadays, you know. 如今这真是很难得
[34:57] I mean, that level of commitment. 我是说 这样的专情
[35:05] Oh, don’t worry. 哦 放心
[35:07] – I won’t wear it to the dinner table. – No, ha, ha. – 我不会带着枪上餐桌的 – 好
[35:10] I, uh– You know, no matter how often I see guns, I just– 不管看过多少次枪 我就是
[35:14] I can’t get used to them. 我还是无法泰然处之
[35:18] Same here. 我也是
[35:29] Why aren’t you married, William? 你为什么没结婚呢William
[35:31] Oh, Trace, what the hell? 哦Trace 你说什么呢
[35:33] I was close once. 有一次差点就结了
[35:36] It just didn’t happen. 但是最终没有结成
[35:37] It surprises me. 真让我吃惊
[35:40] It really does. 真的
[35:43] Well, anyone who spends a significant amount of time with me finds me disagreeable. 所有与我长时间接触的人 都说我很难相处
[35:50] Just ask your husband. 问问你丈夫就知道了
[35:52] Very true. 没有错
[35:53] Very, very true. 一点没有错
[35:56] So how long have you lived here? 你在这里住多久了
[35:59] Too long. 太久了
[36:04] How are you liking it? 你喜欢这里吗
[36:07] You know, takes time, settle in. 需要时间慢慢适应
[36:12] It’ll be good. 会好起来的
[36:14] Well, you get numb after awhile. 过段时间就麻木了
[36:17] There are things to any city. 每个城市都有各自的问题
[36:25] Subway. 地铁
[36:27] – It will go away in a minute. – It’s nothing. – 很快就会过去的 – 没事儿
[36:33] Real estate guy. 卖房子那家伙
[36:35] Fucking piece of… Sorry, honey. 简直他妈的 抱歉亲爱的
[36:37] He’s… He shows us the place a few times. 带我们来看过好几次
[36:41] I think he’s good. He’s efficient. 我觉得他不错 很有效率
[36:43] Tracy really likes him. Tracy很喜欢他
[36:45] Then I start wondering why will 我一直好奇为什么
[36:46] he only bring us here five minutes at a time, yeah? 每次只带我们看五分钟
[36:49] We found out the first night. 搬来当晚才明白
[36:51] The soothing, relaxing, vibrating home, huh? 轻松 舒适 带振动的家
[37:05] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[37:13] Yeah, all right, laugh it up. 好吧 笑吧
[37:18] I don’t know why you’re laughing. 不明白怎么你也跟着笑
[37:24] All right, already. 好啦行啦
[37:30] The guy would’ve had to get in the building 凶手得赶在下班之前
[37:31] before the office was closed and security tightened. 戒备没那么森严的时候潜入楼内
[37:34] Now, Gould would’ve been working late. Gould应该是加班到很晚
[37:36] I’m certain. He was the biggest defense lawyer in town. 这点可以肯定 他是这里最著名的辩护律师
[37:40] Infamous, really. 其实是臭名昭著
[37:41] Now listen, body was found on Tuesday morning. 听我说 尸体是周二早上发现的
[37:43] The office was closed on Monday, which means the guy could’ve gotten in Friday 事务所周一不开门 凶手可能是周五进去的
[37:48] laid low till the cleaning crew left 一直等到工作人员都离开
[37:49] then had his way with Gould all day Saturday, Sunday, maybe even Monday. 整个周六周日甚至周一 一直在折磨Gould
[37:55] Hey, look at this. 看这个
[37:57] Gould was bound, right arm almost free. Gould被绑着 但是右胳膊可以活动
[37:59] He was handed a butcher’s knife. 拿着屠夫的刀
[38:03] Check out the scale. 看看这个天平
[38:04] A pound of flesh? 一磅新鲜人肉
[38:06] Yeah. 是
[38:13] One pound of flesh, 一磅新鲜人肉
[38:14] No more no less. 不多不少
[38:16] No cartilage no bone. 没有软骨也没有硬骨
[38:18] but only flesh 只有鲜肉
[38:19] – Merchant of Venice. – Didn’t see it. – <威尼斯商人> – 没看过
[38:21] This task done and he would go free. 只要割了肉 就可以自由
[38:25] I’m telling you that chair was soaked through with sweat. 他的椅子上面浸满了汗
[38:28] Of course. 当然
[38:30] The killer would’ve wanted Gould to take his time? 凶手想让Gould慢慢折磨自己
[38:34] to sit and decide which cut to make first. 决定先割哪一块肉
[38:37] Imagine it. 想象一下
[38:39] There’s a gun in your face. 有把枪指着你
[38:41] Which part of your body is expendable? 身体的哪部分最没用呢
[38:44] What about the love handle? 腰上的赘肉怎么样
[38:47] Cut along the side of his own stomach. 从自己的肚皮上切下来
[38:50] All right, let’s take a fresh look at these. 我们来重新思考一遍
[38:53] Even though the corpse is there, look through it. 尽管尸体就在那儿 但要透过尸体发现更多
[38:55] Edit out the initial shock. 忘掉最初的震惊
[38:57] Trick is to find one item, one detail and focus on it 秘诀是发现并专注于一个关键的细节
[39:03] until it’s an exhausted possibility. 直到穷尽所有的可能
[39:05] Just gonna get another beer. Beer? 我要再来一瓶啤酒 来一瓶吗
[39:07] Uh, wine, please. 红酒 谢谢
[39:18] He’s preaching. 凶手在传道
[39:20] He’s punishing. 惩戒他人
[39:23] The sins were used in medieval sermons. 这些罪行在中世纪的训诫中提到过
[39:27] There were seven cardinal virtues and seven deadly sins 共有七种美德和七宗死罪
[39:30] used as teaching tools. 作为说教的工具
[39:31] Yeah, yeah, yeah, like in, uh, The Parson’s Tale and– 是 是 就像<牧师故事集>
[39:34] What’s this? Uh, Dante. 还有什么来着 但丁
[39:36] – You read them? – Yeah. – 你看了 – 是
[39:38] Well, parts. Hey, remember in, uh, Purgatory? 看了部分 记得吗在<炼狱>中
[39:41] Dante and his buddy, they’re climbing up the hill 但丁和他的朋友去爬山
[39:43] they’re checking out all the sinners, yeah? 审查所有的罪人
[39:46] – Yeah, the seven terraces of purgation. – Yeah, yeah, right. – 七层炼狱 – 对对
[39:50] But there, pride comes first, not gluttony. 但故事里骄傲是第一层 不是贪食
[39:53] Yeah, well, for now, let’s just consider that 是啊 那我们只能假设
[39:55] the books were the killer’s inspiration. 这些书是凶手的灵感来源
[39:57] The sermons were about atonement for sin. 这些训诫的主旨是赎罪
[40:01] These murders are like forced attrition. 这些谋杀则是被迫的赎罪
[40:04] – Forced what? – Attrition. – 被迫的什么 – 赎罪
[40:06] It’s when you regret your sins, but not because you love God. 忏悔罪行 但并不是因为对上帝的敬爱
[40:09] Oh, like because someone’s sticking a fucking gun in your face. 比如因为有人用枪指着你
[40:12] Mm-hm. 正是
[40:16] – No fingerprints. – Nope. – 没有指纹 – 没有
[40:18] – Totally unrelated victims. – Yup. – 毫无联系的被害人 – 没错
[40:22] And no witnesses of any kind. 没有任何目击证人
[40:25] Which I don’t get. 这点我没想通
[40:26] Because the fucker had to get back out. 这个混蛋总得出门吧
[40:30] Well, in any major city, minding your own business is a science. 在大城市里 人们习惯于事不关己高高挂起
[40:35] The first thing they teach women in rape prevention is 教女士们抵御色狼的第一课
[40:38] never cry for help. 永远不要喊救命
[40:40] Always yell ‘Fire.’ 要喊 着火了
[40:41] Nobody answers to ‘Help.’ 喊救命没人会理你
[40:43] You holler ‘Fire.’ they come running. 你喊 着火了 就会有人注意
[40:45] That’s fucked up. 太悲哀了
[40:47] He must’ve left another puzzle piece. 他一定留下了其它线索
[40:52] You know what? 我说
[40:53] Thank you for talking this out, but I gotta sleep. 谢谢 但是我得睡觉了
[40:57] – and walk the dogs. – This is just strictly to satisfy my curiosity. – 还要遛狗 – 这案子勾起了我的好奇心
[41:00] – I’m still leaving at the end of the week. – Oh, shit. – 我这周末还是会离开的 – 该死
[41:03] No, wait, wait. 不 等等
[41:06] Gould’s wife. She was out of town at the time. Gould的妻子 案发时她不在城里了
[41:09] – So this means she saw something. – What if it’s a threat? – 这意味着她看见了什么 – 如果这是威胁呢
[41:12] Well, I put her in a safe house. She wasn’t too happy about it. 我把她安顿在安全屋了 她很不情愿
[41:24] What if it isn’t something she has seen? 如果不是她看到了什么
[41:27] But something she’s supposed to see, 而是她本该看到
[41:29] but hasn’t been given a chance? 却还没有机会呢
[41:31] Yeah, okay. What? 好吧 是什么
[41:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:36] But that’s the one thing. 但这就是那个关键
[42:24] Sign us in. 让我们进去
[42:26] Gotta see Mrs. Gould. 我们来见Gould夫人
[42:29] Treat me like a prisoner. 把我像犯人一样关起来
[42:31] Why do you have a phone 你那手机是干什么用的
[42:32] if I can’t make long distance phone calls? 为什么不让我打长途电话
[42:34] Mrs. Gould? Gould夫人
[42:35] You don’t treat people like this. 没有你们这么对待人的
[42:41] Mrs. Gould, I am sorry. I truly am. Gould夫人 我很抱歉 真的
[42:45] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[42:47] Okay, I need you to look at each photo very carefully. 我需要你认真看每一幅照片
[42:52] Look and see if there’s anything strange or out of place. 有没有奇怪或反常之处
[42:57] Um, anything at all. 什么都行
[42:59] – I don’t see anything. – You’re sure? – 我没发现任何异常 – 你确定
[43:01] Please, I just– I can’t do this right now. 求你 我现在没法看这个
[43:04] Okay. 好的
[43:06] It’s got to be now. 必须现在看
[43:07] There may be something we haven’t seen. 也许有我们漏掉的细节
[43:19] Wait. 等等
[43:20] – What? – Here. – 什么 – 这儿
[43:26] This painting, it’s upside down. 这幅画 挂颠倒了
[43:37] – You sure your men didn’t move this? – No, no. – 你确定你的人没动过这个 – 不是
[43:39] Those shots were taken before forensics. 这些都是法医来之前照的
[43:45] Nothing. 什么都没有
[43:47] There’s gotta be something. 这画肯定有问题
[44:00] – Moved the screws to rehang it. – Yep. – 挪了螺丝重新挂上的 – 没错
[44:07] What the fuck is that? 你他妈拿的什么
[44:10] Switchblade. 弹簧刀
[44:20] Goddamn it. 该死
[44:25] There must be something. 这里面肯定有问题
[44:33] He didn’t paint the fucking thing. 这他妈又不是他画的
[44:43] No, he’s fucking with us, that’s what he’s doing. 不对 他在玩儿我们 这就是他的目的
[44:47] See this? This is us. 看见没 这就是我们
[44:49] Yeah. 没错
[44:51] Just wait a minute. 等等
[44:55] Now Somerset’s climbing on the furniture. Somerset又爬到家具上去了
[44:57] Just wait a minute. 等等
[45:04] You’re kidding me. 这不是真的吧
[45:06] Call the Print Lab. 打电话给指纹科
[45:13] Oh, man. 天啊
[45:18] Honestly, have you ever seen anything like this? 说实话 你以前见过这种情况吗
[45:24] No. 没有
[45:28] I can tell you, guys, just by looking at the swirl pattern? 伙计们 我用眼睛看就能分辨出来
[45:31] they’re not the victim’s fingerprints. 这不是被害人的指纹
[45:44] I don’t know, man. I say he’s whacked enough. 我不知道 要我说他已经难以自拔了
[45:49] It doesn’t fit. 说不通啊
[45:51] – He doesn’t wants us to help him stop. – Who knows? – 他并不想让我们阻止他 – 谁知道呢
[45:54] So many freaks out there 变态那么多
[45:56] doing their little evil deeds they don’t wanna do. 有些变态做着并不想做的坏事
[45:59] ‘The voices made me do it. My dog made me do it. “我脑海里的声音让我干的 我的狗让我干的
[46:02] Jodie Foster told me to do it.’ 朱迪福斯特让我干的”
[46:03] You know, um, I’ve seen this baby take as long as three days to make a match? 匹配指纹可能需要三天
[46:08] so maybe you guys wanna cross your fingers somewhere else. 或许你们该先找点别的事做
[46:14] You meant what you said to Mrs. Gould, didn’t you? 你对Gould夫人说的话是认真的 对吗
[46:17] – About catching this guy. – Yeah. – 要抓住这个人 – 是啊
[46:21] Hmm. 恩
[46:23] Wish I still thought the way you do. 真希望我能像你一样
[46:27] Why don’t you tell me 那你来告诉我
[46:27] what the hell it is you think we’re doing then. 你觉得我们在干什么
[46:31] Picking up the pieces. 拼凑案件的碎片
[46:34] We’re collecting all the evidence, 收集所有的证据
[46:36] taking all the pictures and samples. 收好所有的照片和样本
[46:39] Writing everything down. 把发生的每件事记录下来
[46:41] Noting the time things happened. 记录事件发生的时间点
[46:45] – That’s all? – That’s all. – 就这些 – 就这些
[46:48] Putting everything into neat little piles and filing it away. 把文件摞整齐 整理好
[46:53] On the off chance it will ever be needed in the courtroom. 有一天也许能在法庭上用到
[46:59] Picking up diamonds on a deserted island. 这就像在荒岛上捡钻石
[47:02] Saving them in case we get rescued. 攒起来以备有一天能得救
[47:09] Bullshit. 屁话
[47:12] Even the most promising clues usually only lead to others. 即使最有眉目的线索也常不了了之
[47:17] So many corpses roll away unrevenged. 无数的尸体未能昭雪
[47:24] Don’t try to tell me you didn’t get that rush tonight. 别说今晚你没感到那种激情
[47:28] I saw you. 我看出来了
[47:31] We’re getting somewhere. 我们已经有进展了
[47:48] Wake up, Glimmer Twins. 醒醒 小两口
[47:51] You’ve got a winner. 有发现了
[47:58] This guy goes by the name of Victor. 这个家伙人称Victor
[48:00] His real name is Theodore Allen. 他的真名儿是Theodore Allen
[48:02] His prints were found at the scene by Homicide. 重案组在现场找到了他的指纹
[48:05] He’s got a long history of serious mental illness. 他长期患有精神疾病
[48:08] His parents gave him a very strict Southern Baptist upbringing. 在严格的南方浸信会家庭中长大
[48:12] But somewhere along the line, they fell short. 但后来他离家走入歧途
[48:15] Now, Victor dabbled in drugs, armed robbery and assault. Victor曾涉嫌贩毒 抢劫 伤人
[48:18] Spent time in prison here a while 吃过牢饭
[48:19] back for the attempted rape of a minor. 后又因企图强奸未成年人再次入狱
[48:21] But his lawyer saw to it that didn’t last long. 但全靠律师 判得很轻
[48:24] His lawyer, by the way, is the recently deceased Eli Gould. 他的律师 就是Eli Gould
[48:27] – ‘Greed’ murder victim. – Yes, sir. – ‘贪婪’谋杀案的受害人 – 是的 警官
[48:29] We’re gonna finish this thing up today, ladies and germs. 我们今天就要了结这桩案子 各位
[48:31] Victor’s been out of circulation a while, Victor已经销声匿迹有一段时间了
[48:34] but there’s still a residence in his name. 但我们有他的住址
[48:36] You’re not buying all this, are you? 你根本不认同这些 对吧
[48:38] Doesn’t seem like our guy, does it? 似乎并不像我们的凶手 是不是
[48:40] You tell me. 你说呢
[48:42] Our killer seems to have more purpose. 我们的凶手似乎有更多目的
[49:13] You ever take a bullet? 你中过枪吗
[49:15] Never in my 34 years, knock wood. 34年来从来没有过 运气好
[49:20] I’ve only taken my gun out three times with the intention of using it. 我只有三次掏枪时是真动了开枪的念头
[49:24] Never pulled the trigger. 但从来没扣过扳机
[49:25] Not once. 一次都没有
[49:28] You? 你呢
[49:29] Yeah, but, no, I never took a bullet, 有过 不 不是中过弹
[49:32] but I pulled my gun once, shot it once. 但开过枪 开过一次
[49:35] -Really? – It was my first one of these. – 真的 – 那是我第一次开枪
[49:38] We were a secondary unit. 我当时在一个二级小队
[49:40] I was pretty shaky going in. I was a rookie then. 我冲进去时抖得厉害 还是个菜鸟
[49:43] Anyway, we bust open the door looking for this junkie and, 我们撞开门 搜那个酒鬼
[49:47] uh he fucker just opened fire on us. 这家伙居然朝我们开枪
[49:49] One cop got hit in the arm. 一个警察胳膊中弹了
[49:53] Christ, what was his name? 天 他叫什么来着
[49:56] Spun him like a top. 把他打得像陀螺一样
[49:59] You know, I mean, more like slow motion. 慢动作旋转
[50:02] I remember riding in that ambulance. 我记得还在救护车里
[50:08] Well, he died right there. 他就去世了
[50:10] Right there. 就在车里
[50:13] Christ, what was his fucking name? 天 他到底叫什么来着
[50:28] – All rise. – Let’s do it. Let’s do it. – 所有人 – 我们上 我们上
[50:32] Go, go, go. Move. 快 快 快 行动起来
[50:36] Okay. 好
[50:57] Get up there. 上去
[51:33] SWAT goes before dicks. 特种部队在前 警察在后
[51:36] Hey. 嘿
[51:39] They love this. 他们就喜欢这样
[51:41] Police. 警察
[51:44] Clear. 没人
[51:48] – Clear. – Clear. – 没人 – 没人
[51:49] Clear. 没人
[52:04] Clear. 没人
[52:13] Morning, sweetheart. 早上好 甜心
[52:16] Get up now, motherfucker. 给我起来 你他妈的
[52:18] Now! 现在
[52:28] Get up, you sack of shit. 起来 你这坨狗屎
[52:37] Oh, fuck me. 我去
[52:39] Dicks, you’ll wanna come take a look at this. 警察 来看看这个
[52:45] Dicks! 警察
[52:54] Jesus. 天啊
[52:55] – Victor? – What the hell? – 是Victor – 什么情况
[52:58] Yeah, it’s just Victor. 是Victor
[52:59] – Call an ambulance. – What the fuck is this? – 叫救护车 – 这他妈是什么
[53:01] – Hearse more like it. – Also Forensics. – 还是叫灵车吧 – 还有法医
[53:03] – California, get your people out of here. – Go on now. Go! – 让你的人离开 – 我们走了
[53:06] No one touches anything. 谁都不要破坏现场
[53:07] It’s some frigging wax sculpture or something. 就像诅咒用的蜡像一样
[53:14] Sloth. 懒惰
[53:25] Oh, man. 哦 天啊
[53:26] Goddamn. 该死
[53:28] Those pictures were dated three days ago. 这是三天之前的照片
[53:39] This must be the first one. Look. 这一定是第一张 看
[53:42] It’s dated exactly one year ago today. 正好是一年前的今天
[53:46] I got a hair sample, I got a stool sample, 这儿有头发样本 粪便
[53:49] I got piss, I got fingernails. 尿液 指甲
[53:54] – He’s laughing at us. – You got what you deserved. – 他在嘲弄我们 – 你罪有应得
[54:01] He’s alive, he’s alive! 他还活着 他还活着
[54:03] – That cocksucker’s alive! – Guns down. – 这人渣还活着 – 把枪放下
[54:05] – Still breathing! – Guns down! Emergency on that ambulance! – 还没断气 – 把枪放下 快叫救护车
[54:16] Coming through. 让一下
[54:25] – He’s playing games. – Aw, no shit. – 他在玩游戏 – 他妈的没错
[54:29] Look, we have to divorce ourselves from emotion here. 我们必须要控制好情绪
[54:33] No matter how hard it is, we have to remain focused. 不管多难 要集中精力
[54:35] Hey, man, I feed off my emotions. How’s that? 嘿 我就是靠闹情绪 怎么样
[54:38] – Are you listening to me? – Yes, I can hear you. – 你认真听我说了吗 – 我听见了啊
[54:40] – Excuse me. – What are you doing? – 打扰一下 – 你干嘛呢
[54:42] – Closed crime scene, get the fuck out of here. – Hey, I got a right to be here. – 这里是封闭现场 赶紧滚 – 我有权进来
[54:45] – UPI photographer. – Get out. – 我是合众国际社摄影师 – 滚
[54:47] – Hey, I got a fucking right to be here. – Get out of here. – 嘿 我他妈有权进来拍照 – 赶紧滚
[54:50] – Get out. Jesus. – Fucking jerk. Fuck you. – 出去 – 混蛋 去死吧
[54:52] – I got your picture, man. – Oh, yeah? – 我把你照下来了 – 哦是吗
[54:53] – I got your picture. – Yeah? – 我有你照片 – 怎么样
[54:55] Detective Mills, M-l-L-L-S, fuck off. Mills警探 M-l-L-L-S 滚蛋
[54:58] – I’m surprised you can spell. – Fuck you. – 你居然会拼写 – 去死吧
[55:01] How do they get here so fucking quick? 他们怎么来这么快的
[55:04] They pay police for the information. 贿赂警察换消息
[55:06] And they pay well. 而且不是小数目
[55:08] Hey, man, I’m sorry, Those, 嘿伙计 抱歉 他们
[55:12] they piss me off. 把我惹急了
[55:14] – It’s okay. It’s impressive to see a man feeding off his emotions. 看一个男人如此冲动真是让人大开眼界
[55:25] A year of immobility seems about right 一年这个时间应该没错
[55:27] judging by the deterioration of the muscles and the spine. 从肌肉和脊椎退化的程度来判断
[55:30] Blood tests show a whole smorgasbord of drugs in his system. 血液测试表明他用过大量药品
[55:34] Even an antibiotic 甚至还有抗生素
[55:35] which must’ve been administered to keep the bed sores from infecting. 用来预防褥疮感染
[55:39] Now, has he tried to speak or communicate in any way? 他现在可以正常交流吗
[55:44] Even if his brain were not mush, which it is 即使他脑子还能思考 虽然他已经疯了
[55:46] he chewed off his own tongue long ago. 他早就把舌头咬掉了
[55:51] Uh, Doc. 医生
[55:54] Is there absolutely no chance that he might survive? 他一点生存的机会都没有了吗
[55:57] Detective, he’d die of shock right now 警探 如果现在你用手电筒晃他一下
[56:00] if you were to shine a flashlight in his eyes. 他马上就会被吓死
[56:03] He’s experienced about as much 他所经历过的痛苦
[56:05] pain and suffering as anyone I’ve encountered. Give or take. 几乎超过我所见过的所有病人
[56:09] And he still has hell to look forward to. 而且还有地狱在前面等着他
[56:12] Good night. 晚安
[56:14] Tonight we bring you the Charlie Parker Quintet. 今晚为您带来Charlie Parker五重奏
[56:17] Featuring Sir Charles Thompson on piano, 钢琴伴奏Charles Thompson爵士
[56:21] Jimmy Woode, bass, Kenny Clarke, drums, 贝斯 Jimmy Woode 鼓手 Kenny Clarke
[56:23] and the alto saxophone of Charlie Parker. 中音萨克斯 Charlie Parker
[56:25] – Yeah? – Hello, William? – 喂 – 你好William
[56:28] – It’s Tracy. – Tracy? – 我是Tracy – Tracy
[56:32] – Is everything all right? – Yeah, yes, everything’s fine. – 一切还好吗 – 好 一切还好
[56:36] – Where’s David? – He’s just, uh– – David在哪 – 他
[56:38] He’s in the other room. He’s in the shower. 他在别的房间 在洗澡
[56:41] Um, I’m sorry to call you like this. 抱歉突然打电话给你
[56:44] Oh, it’s all right. Um 哦 没关系
[56:46] What can I do for you, Tracy? 有什么我能帮忙的 Tracy
[56:49] I, Um, heh. 我 嗯
[56:54] I need someone to talk to. 我需要找人聊聊
[56:55] Do you think you could meet me somewhere 你能不能跟我见个面
[56:59] maybe tomorrow morning? 明天早上怎么样
[57:02] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[57:05] I feel stupid calling but 这样打给你我也觉得很傻
[57:09] You’re the only person that I know here. 你是我在这里唯一认识的人
[57:12] There’s no one else. 没有其他人了
[57:14] If you can, just, uh, give me a call, okay? 如果你能来的话 打给我 好吗
[57:18] I have to go now. 我得挂了
[57:21] – Well, good night. – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安
[57:33] I mean, you know this city so well. 你很了解这里
[57:37] You’ve been here so long. 你在这里待了这么长时间
[57:42] It can be a hard place. 有时候确实很艰难
[57:44] I don’t know why I asked you to come. 我不知道为什么叫你来
[57:49] Why don’t you talk to him about it? 你为什么不跟他谈谈呢
[57:51] Tell him how you feel. 告诉他你的感受
[57:54] I can’t. You know, I can’t be a burden. 我不能 你知道的 我不能成为他的负担
[57:57] Especially now. 特别是现在
[58:01] I’ll get used to things. 我会慢慢习惯的
[58:03] You know? I think I just I wanted to talk to someone 我只想跟一个
[58:06] who’s lived here for a long time and 在这里住了很久的人聊聊
[58:10] I mean, upstate, you know, it’s a completely different environment. 我想说 北方 跟这里完全不一样
[58:19] Did David tell you that I teach fifth grade? David说没说过我教五年级
[58:21] Well, I did. 至少以前是
[58:25] Uh, he mentioned it. 他提起过
[58:30] I’ve been going around, you know, looking at schools. 我最近一直在找学校
[58:35] But the conditions here are horrible. 但这里的条件太差了
[58:41] What about private schools? 私立学校呢
[58:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[58:48] Why don’t you tell me what’s really bothering you, Tracy. 告诉我真正困扰你的是什么 Tracy
[58:53] David and I are gonna have a baby. David和我就要有孩子了
[59:00] Oh, Tracy, I… 哦 Tracy 我觉得
[59:04] I don’t think I’m the, I’m the one to talk to about this. 这件事你不该跟我谈
[59:08] I hate this city. 我讨厌这座城市
[59:14] I had a relationship once. 我曾经有过一段感情
[59:17] It was very much like a marriage. 几乎就像婚姻一样
[59:22] We got pregnant. 而且也是怀孕了
[59:25] This was a long time ago. 这是很久以前的事儿了
[59:33] I remember getting up one morning and going to work. 我记得那天早起去工作
[59:38] Just another day like any other, 跟往常一样
[59:39] except it was the first day after I knew about the pregnancy. 唯一不同的是 那是我知道她怀孕后的第一天
[59:46] And I felt this fear for the first time ever. 我第一次感受到那种恐惧
[59:53] I remember thinking 我记得我在想
[59:55] how can I bring a child into a world like this? 我怎么能把一个孩子带到这样的世界
[59:58] How can–? How can a person grow up with all this around them? 怎么能让孩子在这样的环境下长大呢
[1:00:09] I told her I didn’t want to have it. 我告诉她我不想要这个孩子
[1:00:14] And over the next few weeks? 过了几个星期
[1:00:17] I wore her down. 我说服了她
[1:00:21] I wanna have children. 我想要孩子
[1:00:28] I can tell you now that… I’m– I know, 我可以告诉你 我知道
[1:00:33] I mean I’m positive that I made the right decision. 我是说 我很肯定我做了正确的决定
[1:00:39] But there’s not a day that passes that I don’t wish 但如今我每天都在希望
[1:00:43] that I had made a different choice. 当时自己做了不同的决定
[1:00:49] If you don’t keep The baby, I mean, if that’s your decision? 如果你不打算要这个孩子 如果这是你的决定
[1:00:59] Don’t ever tell him that you were pregnant. 永远不要告诉他你怀孕的事
[1:01:03] But if you choose to have this baby 但如果你决定留下这个孩子
[1:01:07] you spoil that kid every chance you get. 抓住每一个机会宠爱他
[1:01:17] That’s about all the advice I can give you, Tracy. 这是我能给你的所有建议了
[1:01:29] I got to go. 我得走了
[1:01:31] William William.
[1:01:39] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:01:45] 贪食 贪婪 懒惰 嫉妒 暴怒 骄傲 淫欲
[1:01:54] Victor’s landlord said there was an envelope of cash Victor的房东说每个月第一天
[1:01:57] in the office mailbox the first of every month. 都有人在邮箱里放上现金
[1:02:05] Quote: I never heard a single 房东说 “我从没听过
[1:02:07] complaint from the tenant in Apartment 306. 306的租户抱怨什么”
[1:02:10] – And nobody ever complained about him. – Heh. – 也没有人投诉过他 – 是啊
[1:02:13] He’s the best tenant I’ve ever had, end quote. 他是我遇到的最好的房客
[1:02:16] Yeah, a landlord’s dream. 啊 房东的梦想
[1:02:18] A paralyzed tenant with no tongue. 一个瘫痪在床没有舌头的房客
[1:02:19] Who pays the rent on time. 还能准时付房租
[1:02:22] – I’m sick of all this waiting. – This is the job. – 我实在是等不下去了 – 这就是我们的工作
[1:02:27] Why aren’t we out there, huh? 我们为什么不出去找线索呢
[1:02:28] Why do we gotta sit here rotting, 为什么非得在这儿干等
[1:02:31] waiting till the lunatic does it again? 等那疯子再干一起
[1:02:33] It’s dismissive to call him a lunatic. Don’t make that mistake. 说他是疯子小看了他 不要犯这种错误
[1:02:37] Come on, he’s insane. Look. 得了吧 他就是个疯子 看
[1:02:39] Right now he’s probably dancing around in his grandma’s panties. 说不定他正穿着他祖母的内裤跳舞呢
[1:02:44] Yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter. Ooh. 浑身涂满花生酱
[1:02:47] – How’s that? – I don’t think so. – 你说是吧 – 我不这么觉得
[1:02:51] His luck will run out. 他的好运就要到头了
[1:02:54] Not depending on luck. 他靠的不是运气
[1:02:59] We walked into that apartment 我们刚好在Victor被囚禁后一年
[1:03:00] exactly one year after he tied Victor to the bed. 走进了他的公寓
[1:03:03] One year to the day. 一天不差
[1:03:05] – He wanted us to. – Don’t know that for sure. – 他故意设计的 – 并不能肯定
[1:03:07] Oh, yes, we do. 哦 可以肯定
[1:03:10] This note he left. 他留下的纸条
[1:03:12] His first words to us. 他留下的第一条信息
[1:03:14] Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light. “道路漫长而艰苦 出地狱即见光明”
[1:03:20] Fuck him. So what? 去他的 那又怎样
[1:03:22] He’s right, so far. 目前为止他是对的
[1:03:24] Imagine the will it takes to keep a man bound for a full year. 想象一下 把一个人整整捆住一年所需要的意志力
[1:03:29] To sever his hand and use it to plant fingerprints. 割下他的手到处留下他的指纹
[1:03:32] To insert tubes into his genitals. 给他留置尿管
[1:03:36] This guy is methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient. 凶手手段高明 思维缜密 最可怕的是 极具耐心
[1:03:41] He’s a nut bag. 他就是个疯子
[1:03:43] And just because the fucker’s got a library card doesn’t make him Yoda. 不是常去图书馆就能成尤达大师的
[1:03:51] – How much money you got? – I got like 50. 50 bucks. – 你有多少钱 – 我有大概五十块
[1:03:55] I propose a field trip. Come on. 我提议出一趟外勤 走
[1:04:01] We’ll make a list. 我们列个单子
[1:04:02] At the top we’ll put Purgatory, Canterbury Tales. 排在前面的是 <炼狱> <坎特伯雷故事集>
[1:04:05] Anything relating to the seven deadly sins. 任何和七宗死罪有关的
[1:04:08] – Ask yourself– – Hey, wait, wait. – 好好想想 – 嘿 等等
[1:04:10] What would he study to do the things he’s done? 他做的这些事是从哪学来的
[1:04:13] What are his interests now? 他现在对什么感兴趣
[1:04:15] Jack the Ripper, for instance. 比如 开膛手杰克
[1:04:18] – Where are we going? – Library. – 我们去哪 – 图书馆
[1:04:33] Coupons, coupons, free coupons. 优惠券 优惠券 免费优惠券
[1:04:35] Discount– Discount coupons. 打折 打折优惠券
[1:04:39] They must’ve had about 50 health violations during the last inspection. 检查卫生时这地方得有五十项不合格
[1:04:43] Could you at least sit across from me? 你能不能坐对面
[1:04:45] I don’t want people thinking we’re dating. 别让人以为我们在约会
[1:04:48] Give me your money. 把钱给我
[1:04:51] I’m giving you this, but it sounds strange, 我给你 但这太奇怪了
[1:04:53] I gotta know what the fuck we’re doing. 至少让我知道我们这他妈是在干什么
[1:04:58] Fuck. 操
[1:05:01] – Hey, Somerset, how you doing? – Okay. – 嘿Somerset 最近怎么样 – 不错
[1:05:03] – Didn’t figure this was a menage-a-trois. – It’s not a problem. – 没想到你还带了同伴 – 他没问题
[1:05:07] Sit down. 请坐
[1:05:12] Only for you do I do this, so it’s a big risk. 我全是看在你的面子上 风险太大了
[1:05:16] So I figure we’re just fair and square. 所以我说我们公平交易
[1:05:19] – It’s a deal. – All right. – 成交 – 好的
[1:05:25] About an hour. 大概一小时
[1:05:28] Yeah, help yourself. 请自便
[1:05:33] Well, that was money well spent. 这钱花得真值啊
[1:05:36] Yeah. 是啊
[1:05:45] All right. 好吧
[1:05:46] By telling you this, 我之所以告诉你
[1:05:48] I’m trusting you more than I trust most people. 说明我对你格外的信任
[1:05:50] Well, good, because I’m ready to punch you. 很好 不然我马上就要揍你了
[1:05:54] It’s probably nothing, but even if it is, 应该没事 但就算有什么
[1:05:56] it’s no skin off our teeth. 也与我们无关
[1:06:01] The guy in the pizza parlor is a friend from the Bureau. 刚才比萨店里那个家伙是我在调查局的朋友
[1:06:06] Who, stinky man? 谁 那个臭烘烘的男人吗
[1:06:08] See, for years the FBI’s been 多年来FBI一直在
[1:06:10] hooked into the library system, keeping records. 监视图书馆记录
[1:06:12] – Mm-hm. Assessing fines? – No, monitoring reading habits. – 嗯 算罚款吗 – 不 监视阅读习惯
[1:06:17] – Look. – What? – 听我说 – 什么
[1:06:18] Certain books are flagged. 有些书是被标记了的
[1:06:20] Books on, say, nuclear weapons and, well, Mein Kampf. 比如关于核武器的书 还有<我的奋斗>
[1:06:25] Anyone who checks out a flagged book 任何人看了这些书
[1:06:27] has his library records fed into the FBI’s computers then on. 他的记录就会传到FBI的电脑里
[1:06:30] Wait, wait, wait, how is this legal? 等等 这不是违反的吗
[1:06:33] Oh, legal, illegal. These terms don’t apply. 合法 违法 对于他们都是浮云
[1:06:36] – Oh. – You– – 我去 – 你
[1:06:37] You can’t use the information directly. It’s just a useful guide. 你不能直接用这些信息 只能是作为提示而已
[1:06:41] It might sound silly, but you can’t get a library card? 听起来有点傻 但是要办图书证
[1:06:44] without, uh, an ID and a current phone bill, see? 必须得提供身份证和电话账单
[1:06:50] – So they run a list. – Precisely. – 所以他们有一份名单 – 没错
[1:06:53] If you wanna know who’s reading Purgatory and Paradise Lost? 如果你想知道谁在读<炼狱> <失乐园>
[1:06:56] and Helter Skelter, the FBI’s computers will tell us. 或者<杀人王曼森> FBI的电脑会告诉我们
[1:07:01] – It could give us a name. – It could. – 会给我们一个名字 – 有可能
[1:07:04] Could get a name of some college kid writing a term paper on 20th-century crime. 可能是一个正在写20世纪犯罪论文的学生呢
[1:07:08] At least you’re out of the office. 至少你不用再待办公室里了
[1:07:11] Get a haircut. 去剪个头吧
[1:07:13] – How do you know all this? – I don’t. – 你是怎么知道这些的 – 我不知道
[1:07:16] – Neither do you. – Exactly. – 你也不知道 – 当然
[1:07:26] The Divine Comedy. History of Catholicism. <神曲> <天主教史>
[1:07:31] There’s a book called Murderers and Madmen. 有一本书叫<杀人犯与疯子>
[1:07:33] Modern Homicide Investigation, In Cold Blood. <现代凶杀案调查> <冷血杀手>
[1:07:37] Of Human Bondage. Bondage? <人性的枷锁> 枷锁
[1:07:39] – Not what you think. – Okay. – 并不是你想的那个意思 – 哦
[1:07:42] The Marquis de Sade. <啥得侯爵>
[1:07:44] – It’s the Marquis de Sade. – Whatever. – 是<萨德侯爵> – 管他呢
[1:07:46] The Writings of Saint Thomas Aqua Something. 圣托马斯阿什么作品集
[1:07:49] Saint Thomas Aquinas. There it is. 圣托马斯阿奎纳 就是他
[1:07:51] He wrote about the seven deadly sins. 他写了关于七宗罪的事
[1:07:54] – Is that it? – Yeah. – 是这个吗 – 对
[1:07:57] – Let’s try it. – Jonathan Doe? – 我们去试试吧 – Jonathan Doe
[1:08:00] Whatever. 随便吧
[1:08:02] We’re sure about that name? 确定是这个名字吗
[1:08:03] Yeah. 确定
[1:08:04] You saw it, John Doe. 你也看见了的 John Doe
[1:08:07] You wanna go back, I’ll go back. 你想回去看吗 那就回去
[1:08:10] Let’s take a look at him. Talk to him. 我们会会他 跟他聊聊
[1:08:13] This is crazy. 太疯狂了
[1:08:14] – Ah, we’ll just talk to him. – Uh-huh. – 我们只是来谈谈 – 嗯
[1:08:17] Excuse me, sir. Are you by any chance a serial killer? “打扰了先生 你是不是那个连环杀手啊”
[1:08:22] Okay. 来吧
[1:08:24] You do the talking. 你来跟他谈
[1:08:26] – Put that silver tongue of yours to work. 你那三寸不烂之舌终于有用武之地了
[1:08:29] You been talking to my wife? 你跟我妻子联系过
[1:08:34] This is retarded. 这简直太傻了
[1:08:36] Charlie’s Fucking Angels. 霹雳娇娃啊
[1:08:39] A name off a computer. 从电脑里找凶手
[1:08:45] Mills Mills.
[1:08:54] Fuck. 操
[1:08:57] – You hit? – No. – 你受伤了吗 – 没有
[1:09:02] He’s going down, he’s going down! 他下去了 他下去了
[1:09:20] Fifth floor. 五楼
[1:09:22] Mills Mills.
[1:09:25] Mommy? 妈咪
[1:09:28] Mommy? 妈咪
[1:09:42] Police. Is there a back way out? 警察 这里有后门能出去吗
[1:09:45] Lock your door. 把门锁好
[1:09:48] What the hell is going on, man? 发生了什么
[1:09:49] Get out of the fucking hall, please. 快躲开
[1:10:17] Get down. 趴下
[1:10:20] Get the fuck down. 快他妈趴下
[1:10:55] Shit. 操
[1:10:59] Get the fuck out of there. 给我滚开
[1:11:13] Hey! Shut the fuck up! 嘿 他妈闭嘴
[1:11:59] Goddamn it. 该死
[1:12:11] Fuck. 操
[1:13:03] Get out of the fucking way! Move! 他妈赶紧闪开 快
[1:14:06] Mills Mills?
[1:14:09] No. 不要
[1:14:31] Mills Mills.
[1:14:34] – Mills, you okay? – I’m all right. – Mills 你没事吧 – 我没事
[1:14:40] I’m all right. 我没事
[1:14:45] – Where are you going? – I’m going in. – 你要去哪 – 我要进去
[1:14:47] No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. 不不不 等等 等等
[1:14:50] – Wait. – What are you talking about? – 等一下 – 你说什么呢
[1:14:52] – He shot at us. – You can’t go in. – 他朝我们开枪了 – 你不能进去
[1:14:53] – The hell we can’t. – We need a warrant. – 凭什么不能 – 我们需要搜查令
[1:14:55] We got probable cause. Come on. 我们有充分的理由
[1:14:57] Think about it, think. 你仔细想一下 想一下
[1:14:58] How did we get here? Huh? 我们为什么到这儿来
[1:15:00] I can’t tell anyone this, I can’t tell anyone. 这事儿我不能说 谁都不行
[1:15:03] Oh, come on, out of the way. 你快闪开
[1:15:04] We have no reason to be here. 我们没有理由到这儿来
[1:15:06] – Will you listen to me? – Get off. – 你能不能听我说 – 闪开
[1:15:07] – Listen to me, listen. – Get the fuck off me. – 听我说 – 他妈的快闪开
[1:15:10] All right, all right, I’m sorry. 好 好 抱歉
[1:15:11] But would you just pay attention a minute? 你能不能认真听我说
[1:15:14] If we leave a hole like this, we won’t be able to prosecute. 如果留下这样的漏洞 我们就没法起诉他了
[1:15:17] The fucking guy will walk. Now, is that what you want? 这家伙就会逍遥法外 你想这样吗
[1:15:20] By the time we clear a warrant, someone else– No, fuck that. 等申请到搜查令 更多的人 不 去他的
[1:15:23] – We need a reason to knock on this door. – No, no. – 我们需要一个正当的理由 – 不
[1:15:28] Think about it. 好好想想
[1:15:31] Okay? 好吗
[1:15:35] Okay, man. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:15:37] You’re right. I’m all fucked up. 你说得对 我脑子乱了
[1:15:40] When you’re right, you’re right. 你说得对 你永远都对
[1:15:50] Well, no point in arguing anymore. 现在再说什么都没用了
[1:15:55] Unless you can fix that. 除非你能把这变回去
[1:15:58] You stupid son of a 你个愚蠢的小
[1:16:09] How much money we got left? 我们还剩多少钱
[1:16:12] So, yeah, like, I noticed this guy going out a lot. 是的 我注意到这个男人经常
[1:16:16] When the murders was happening, so I, um 在谋杀案发生的时候出门 所以
[1:16:19] – So– – So you called Detective Somerset, right? – 我就 – 你就打电话给Somerset警探了 对吗
[1:16:22] Yeah, right, right, so I called the detective, 对对 我就打了电话
[1:16:26] And one of the murders, it happened right over there. 有一次 谋杀就发生在那里
[1:16:29] It happened right over there. 谋杀就发生在那里
[1:16:30] – Okay. I told you the rest. You got it? – I called the cops. – 剩下的我都告诉你了 – 我打电话给警察
[1:16:31] – Good. – Got your story. – 好的 – 我们记下了
[1:16:33] – Have her sign. You gotta sign. – Okay. – 让她签字 你得签字 – 好的
[1:16:35] Okay? Good, good, good. 行了吗 好的好的
[1:16:37] – All right. – You did good. – 好了 – 你做得很好
[1:16:40] – I did what you said. – Here you go. – 我照你说的做的 – 走吧
[1:16:42] You get something to eat, all right? You eat. 去吃点儿东西吧 去吧
[1:16:48] Everybody, stay outside. 所有人 在门外等
[1:17:52] Victor Victor.
[1:20:06] Somerset Somerset!
[1:20:10] – Somerset! – Yeah? – Somerset – 什么事
[1:20:16] – What? – We had him. – 怎么了 – 我们见过他
[1:20:19] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:20:21] he fucking photographer in the fucking stairs. 他就是楼梯上那个记者
[1:20:29] We had him and we let him go. 找到他又让他给跑了
[1:20:38] You’re sure this is him? 你确定这是他
[1:20:40] Yup, good, good. Yup. 是的 很像 是的
[1:20:41] – Yeah, good, get it out. – All right. – 是的 很好 发布出去吧 – 好的
[1:20:43] Uh, we’ve got nothing, no pay stubs, 额 我们什么都没找到 没有工资条
[1:20:45] no appointment books, no addresses. 没有记事簿 没有地址
[1:20:46] – This is the best, this receipt. – Keep looking. – 这个是最有用的 一张收据 – 继续找
[1:20:48] Let me show you something. This was under the bed. 这个你得看一下 在床底下找到的
[1:20:50] Uh, his only source of funds. 他唯一的经济来源
[1:20:52] No kidding, we got his money. Fucking A, I like it. 不是吧 我们找到了他的钱 太棒了
[1:20:55] – One more thing. – Yes? – 还有一件事 – 什么
[1:20:56] You’re probably not gonna believe this. 你大概不会相信
[1:20:58] We haven’t found a fingerprint yet. 到现在我们一个指纹也没找到
[1:20:59] – Um, not a single one. – You’re right, I don’t. Keep looking. – 一个也没有 – 你说对了 我不信 继续找
[1:21:08] We could use some more men here. 我们可以再找些人来
[1:21:10] Hey, man, I’m doing the best I can. 嘿 我已经尽力了
[1:21:12] What are you getting with all this? 你有什么发现吗
[1:21:13] There are 2000 notebooks on these shelves. 这些书架上有2000本笔记
[1:21:16] And each notebook contains about 250 pages. 每本大概有250页
[1:21:19] Forget it. Anything about the killings? 不管那些了 有跟杀人相关的吗
[1:21:22] What sick ridiculous puppets we are, “我们是多么滑稽的木偶
[1:21:24] and what a gross stage we dance on. 在这令人作呕的舞台上
[1:21:26] What fun we have dancing and fucking. Not a care in the world. 我们多么胡闹又可笑 对世道毫不关心
[1:21:30] Not knowing that we are nothing. 对自己的愚蠢浅薄浑然不知
[1:21:32] We are not what was intended. 我们本不该这样”
[1:21:34] No, wait, there’s a lot more. 等下 还有
[1:21:38] On the subway today, “今天在地铁里
[1:21:39] a man came up to me to start a conversation. 一个男人走来跟我交谈
[1:21:42] He made small talk, a lonely man, 聊了几句 寂寞的男人
[1:21:44] talking about the weather and things. 说着天气之类的事情
[1:21:46] I tried to be pleasant and accommodating. 我试着随和包容一些
[1:21:48] But my head began to hurt from his banality. 但他无聊的谈吐让我头痛
[1:21:51] I almost didn’t notice it had happened, 我甚至都没有意识到
[1:21:53] but I suddenly threw up all over him. 但突然间我吐了他一身
[1:21:57] He was not pleased. And I couldn’t stop laughing. 他很不高兴 而我忍不住大笑”
[1:22:02] No dates. 没有日期
[1:22:04] Placed on the shelves in no discernible order. 随意地摆在书架上 毫无规律可循
[1:22:08] Just his mind poured out on paper. 只是肆意地把他脑子的想法写在纸上
[1:22:11] Looks like a life’s work. 看起来是他毕生的作品
[1:22:13] If we had 50 men reading in 24-hour shifts, 找50个人换班24小时连轴看
[1:22:16] – it’d still take two months. – I know, I know, I know, I know. – 也得2个月才能看完 – 我知道 我知道
[1:22:22] Where’s that phone? 电话在哪
[1:22:27] Phone? Phone? 电话 电话
[1:22:29] Phone? 电话
[1:22:33] People, quiet. 大家安静
[1:22:50] – Hello? – I admire you. – 喂 – 我很佩服你
[1:22:53] I don’t know how you found me, but imagine my surprise. 不知道你是怎么找到我的 我很惊讶
[1:22:58] I respect you law enforcement agents more every day. 我对执法部门越发敬佩了
[1:23:01] Well, I appreciate that, John. 谢谢你的夸奖John
[1:23:04] – I tell you– – No, listen, all right? – 我告诉你 – 不 听我说 好吗
[1:23:06] I’ll be re-adjusting my schedule in light of today’s little setback. 我会重新调整计划 因为今天的变故
[1:23:10] I just had to call and express my admiration. 我只是想表达一下我的敬佩之情
[1:23:13] Sorry that I had to hurt one of you. 抱歉我打伤了你们中的一个
[1:23:16] – But I didn’t really have a choice, did I? – Hmm. – 但我也是迫于无奈 – 嗯
[1:23:19] You will accept my apology, won’t you? 你们会接受我的道歉 对不对
[1:23:20] I feel like saying more, but I don’t wanna ruin the surprise. 我想再多说几句 但不想破坏这份惊喜
[1:23:28] –adjusting my schedule after today’s little setback. 因为今天的变故 我要调整计划
[1:23:31] Got it. 录下来了
[1:23:37] All right, everybody, back to work. 好了大家继续干活
[1:23:40] – You were right. – Hmm? – 你是对的 – 嗯
[1:23:42] – Ugh, he’s preaching. – Yeah. – 他在传道 – 对
[1:23:46] These murders are his sermons to us. 这些谋杀是训诫
[1:23:49] Look, we know him, we know him, we know him. 我们认识这个 这个 还有这个
[1:23:55] Who’s the blonde? 这个金发女郎是谁
[1:24:00] Looks like a pro. 像是妓女
[1:24:02] Maybe. 也许
[1:24:04] She caught John Doe’s eye. 她被John Doe盯上了
[1:24:12] Yeah, he came and collected it last night. 他昨天晚上来取走的
[1:24:14] – Last night? – Yeah. – 昨天晚上 – 对
[1:24:16] – This man? – Yeah, John Doe. – 这个人 – 对 John Doe
[1:24:18] It’s an easy name to remember. He had a limp. 这名字很容易记住 他有一只脚瘸了
[1:24:20] What was this job you did for him? 你给他做了什么
[1:24:21] I’ve got a picture of it. Hang on. 我有一张照片 等等
[1:24:23] One sweet piece, actually. 一件不错的作品
[1:24:26] I thought he was one of them 我以为他是那种
[1:24:27] performance artists, that’s what I thought. 行为艺术家 我这么觉得
[1:24:29] You know, the sort of guy that 就是那种
[1:24:31] pisses in a cup on stage and, uh, then drinks it. 在台上撒一泼尿然后自己喝掉的那种
[1:24:36] – Performance art. – Hmm. – 行为艺术 – 嗯
[1:24:41] I think I undercharged him, actually. 我觉得我价要低了
[1:24:43] You made this for him? 你给他做这种东西
[1:24:44] Yeah, I’ve made weirder shit than that. So what? 我还做过更变态的 那又怎么样
[1:24:53] They found the blonde. 找到金发女郎了
[1:24:58] The picture. 我的照片
[1:24:59] The picture. 我的照片
[1:25:02] Fucking pigs. 蠢货
[1:25:06] – We need you to move, pal. – I’ll come out, but you guys– – 你们得让开 伙计 – 我会出去的 但是你们
[1:25:09] Get the fuck out of the booth. 给我从里面出来
[1:25:10] I’ve been in this cage the whole time. 我一直都在这里待着没出去过
[1:25:13] – Okay? – I’m not fucking with you. – 懂不懂 – 我他妈的不是开玩笑呢
[1:25:15] Come on, this way. 快来 这边
[1:25:23] Can you do something about this music? 能不能把这音乐关了
[1:25:25] Yeah, we’re working on it. We’re looking for the guy. 我们正在找人呢
[1:25:40] You from Homicide? You– 你们是凶案组的吗
[1:25:42] – You better see this. – Yeah. All right. – 快来看看这个 – 好的
[1:25:46] Hey, easy. Got him? 嘿 放松 找到他了吗
[1:25:51] Get this thing off of me. 把它拆掉
[1:25:53] Oh, God, get this thing off of me! 哦天啊 快把它拆掉
[1:25:56] Get this thing off of me! 快拆掉
[1:25:57] – Get this off! – Get him out of here, now. – 拆掉 – 把他带走
[1:26:00] Get him out of here, now! 快把他带走
[1:26:03] Come on, I wanna hear it again. 我想再听一遍
[1:26:05] – Tell me again. – Just– I don’t know. – 再说一遍 – 我不知道
[1:26:09] You heard nothing strange, you saw nothing strange. 你什么也没听见 什么也没看见
[1:26:12] – No. – No. – 没有 – 没有
[1:26:15] He asked me if I was married. 他问我是不是结婚了
[1:26:17] – And I could see he had a gun in his hand. – Where was the girl? – 我看见他手里拿着枪 – 那女孩在哪
[1:26:21] The what? What? 谁 什么
[1:26:23] The girl, the prostitute. Where was she? 那个女孩 那个妓女 她当时在哪
[1:26:26] Someone comes to your establishment. 有人到你的地盘
[1:26:28] They want to go downstairs and wanna get a little ooh la la. 他们想下楼 干点儿什么
[1:26:31] Whatever. 那什么之类的事儿
[1:26:33] – They got to come to you, yeah? – Yeah. – 他们都得找你 对吧 – 对
[1:26:37] You didn’t see anyone? 你什么人都没看到吗
[1:26:39] With a package? A knapsack? Something under their arm? 带个包裹 背着背包 或者胳膊夹着东西的人
[1:26:42] Hey, everybody that comes in 嘿 所有来的人
[1:26:44] there’s got a package under their arms. 胳膊下都夹着东西
[1:26:47] Some guys are carrying suitcases full of stuff. 有的人还带着旅行箱呢 里面全是道具
[1:26:50] She was just sitting on the bed. 她坐在床上
[1:26:59] Who tied her down? You or him? 谁把她绑在床上的 你还是他
[1:27:02] Do you like what you do for a living? 你喜欢你的工作吗
[1:27:05] – These things you see? – No. – 每天看这些事 – 不
[1:27:09] No, I don’t. 我不喜欢
[1:27:12] But that’s life, isn’t it? 但这就是生活 不是吗
[1:27:18] He had a gun and he made it happen. 他拿着枪逼我做的
[1:27:26] He made me do it. 他逼我做的
[1:27:28] He put that thing on me. 他把这个绑在我身上
[1:27:31] And he made me wear it. 逼我穿上
[1:27:34] Then he told me to fuck her. 然后让我操她
[1:27:40] And I did. I fucked her. 然后我照做了 我操了她
[1:27:43] Oh, God. Oh, God. 哦 上帝啊 哦 上帝啊
[1:27:44] Oh, God, he had a gun in my mouth. 哦上帝啊 他把枪塞到我嘴里
[1:27:46] The fucking gun was in my throat. 他妈的枪都塞到我喉咙里了
[1:27:51] Fuck. 操
[1:27:55] Oh, God, God. 哦 上帝啊 上帝啊
[1:27:56] God, help me. Please, please, help me. 救救我 求求你 救救我
[1:27:59] Please, please, help me. 求求你 救救我
[1:28:19] You know, this isn’t gonna have a happy ending. 这案子不会有好结果
[1:28:21] – It’s not possible. – Hey, if we catch him, I’ll be happy enough. – 不可能了 – 能抓住他对我来说就够好了
[1:28:27] If we catch John Doe and he turns out to be the devil– 如果我们抓住了John Doe 他就是那个恶魔
[1:28:30] I mean, if he’s Satan himself, that might live up to our expectations. But, 如果他是撒旦本人 那就跟我们想得差不多 但
[1:28:36] he’s not the devil. 他不是恶魔
[1:28:38] He’s just a man. 他只是个普通人
[1:28:41] You know 你知道的
[1:28:43] you bitch and you complain and you tell me these things. These.. 你吐槽你抱怨 整天给我灌输这些
[1:28:47] If you think you’re preparing me for hard times, 你以为是为我好 怕我接受不了
[1:28:50] – thank you, but – But you gotta be a hero. – 谢谢 但是 – 但你一定要做英雄
[1:28:55] You wanna be a champion. What if I tell you, 你想当赢家 但我告诉你
[1:28:57] people don’t want a champion. 人们并不想看冠军
[1:28:59] They wanna eat cheeseburgers, play lotto and watch TV. 他们只想每天吃汉堡 买彩票 看电视
[1:29:01] How did you get like this? 你怎么会这么想
[1:29:04] I wanna know. 我很好奇
[1:29:10] It wasn’t one thing, I can tell you that. 经历了很多之后 我可以这样说
[1:29:14] Go on. 继续
[1:29:18] I just don’t think I can continue to live in a place that 我只是不能再生活在这样的地方
[1:29:20] embraces and nurtures apathy as if it was a virtue. 这里把冷漠当成一种美德
[1:29:26] You’re no different, you’re no better. 你并没有什么不同 你并不比别人高尚
[1:29:27] I didn’t say I was different or better. I’m not. 我并不是说我更高尚 我没有
[1:29:30] Hell, I sympathize. I sympathize completely. 我很理解 我完全理解
[1:29:33] Apathy is a solution. 冷漠是解决问题的办法
[1:29:36] – I mean, it’s easier to lose yourself in drugs than it is to cope with life. – Yeah. – 沉迷毒品比面对生活更容易 – 没错
[1:29:41] – It’s easier to steal what you want than it is to earn it. – Yeah. – 偷比赚更容易 – 没错
[1:29:45] It’s easier to beat a child than it is to raise it. 打孩子比养孩子更容易
[1:29:47] Hell, love costs. It takes effort and work. 爱是有代价的 要付出要努力
[1:29:50] We are talking about people who are mentally ill. 我们说的都是脑子有病的人
[1:29:53] We are talking about people, fucking crazies. 我们说的都是疯子
[1:29:56] – No. No, we’re not. – Yes, today. – 不 不是 – 就是
[1:29:57] We’re talking about everyday life here. 我们说的就是这里的日常生活
[1:30:01] You can’t afford to be this naive. 你可不能这么幼稚
[1:30:04] Fuck off. 滚蛋
[1:30:06] See, you should listen to yourself. Yeah. 你真该好好听听你说的话
[1:30:10] You say that the problem with people is that they don’t care. 你说人们的问题是对他人毫不关心
[1:30:15] So I don’t care about people. 我也不关心
[1:30:18] It makes no sense. You know why? 你说的都是狗屁 知道为什么吗
[1:30:19] – Uh, you care – You wanna know–? – 你关心 – 你想知道吗
[1:30:22] – Damn right. – And you’re gonna make a difference? – 没错 我关心 – 你觉得你可以改变
[1:30:24] Whatever, the point is, is that 不管你怎么说 关键是
[1:30:27] I don’t think you’re quitting because you believe these things you say. 我不认为你辞职是因为你相信那些话
[1:30:31] I don’t. 我不信
[1:30:32] I think you wanna believe them because you’re quitting. 你只是想说服自己 因为你已经辞职了
[1:30:37] You want me to agree with you and you want me to say, 你想得到我的认同 想听我说
[1:30:39] Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re right. 是啊是啊 你说得没错
[1:30:41] It’s all fucked up. It’s a fucking mess. 世道太他妈差了 他妈的一团糟
[1:30:43] We should all go live in a fucking log cabin. 我们都应该去世外桃源
[1:30:47] But I won’t. 但我不会
[1:30:49] I won’t say that. 我不会这样说的
[1:30:52] I don’t agree with you. I do not. 我不同意你说的话
[1:30:59] I can’t. 我不能
[1:31:10] I’m gonna go home. 我要回家了
[1:31:20] Thank you, though. 不过谢谢你
[1:31:51] I love you, honey. 我爱你宝贝
[1:31:54] So much. 非常爱
[1:31:57] So much. 非常爱
[1:32:04] I know. 我知道
[1:33:07] 911, what’s your emergency? 911 发生了什么
[1:33:11] Could you repeat that? 你能再说一遍吗
[1:33:12] I’ve gone and done it again. 我又干了一票
[1:33:25] What have we got? 有什么发现
[1:33:27] Uh, sleeping pills. 安眠药
[1:33:30] Glued to one hand. 用胶水粘在一只手上
[1:33:32] Telephone glued to the other. 电话粘在另一只手上
[1:33:35] You see what he did? 看明白了吗
[1:33:37] He sliced her up. 他把她毁容了
[1:33:39] Then he bandaged her. 再包起来
[1:33:41] Call for help and you’ll live. 打电话就能得救
[1:33:43] But you’ll be disfigured. 但会毁容
[1:33:47] Or you can put yourself out of your own misery. 或者可以自我了结 结束痛苦
[1:33:51] Come on. 我去
[1:33:52] Cut off her nose. 他切掉了她的鼻子
[1:33:53] To spite her face. 毁了她的脸
[1:33:55] And he did it very recently. 而且是刚刚才干的
[1:34:05] Listen. 这样
[1:34:07] I’ve decided to stay on till this is done. 我决定办完这个案子再离开
[1:34:10] I figure one of two things will happen. 可能的结局有两种
[1:34:12] We’ll get John Doe 我们抓住John Doe
[1:34:14] or he’ll finish his series of seven and this case will go on for years. 或者他完成了七宗罪 多年逍遥法外
[1:34:17] Hey man, you don’t have to do me any favors. 嘿伙计 你不用帮我
[1:34:19] Thank you, but I got it. 谢谢 但我能行
[1:34:21] I’m requesting that you keep me on as your partner for a few more days. 我想再做几天你的搭档
[1:34:24] You’d be doing me a favor. 就算是你帮我的
[1:34:37] You knew I’d say yes. 你知道我会愿意的
[1:34:38] – Hey, we’re here. – Wonderful! – 嘿我们回来了 – 真好
[1:34:40] Your wife called before. Get yourself an answering machine. 你妻子来过电话 你弄个答录机吧
[1:34:45] Detective? 警探
[1:34:48] – After this, I’m gone. – Detective? – 结束后 我就离开 – 警探
[1:34:51] – No big surprise. – Detective! – 我知道 – 警探
[1:34:57] You’re looking for me. 你们在找我
[1:34:59] Hey! 嘿
[1:35:01] Don’t you fucking move. On the fucking floor. 他妈的不许动 趴下
[1:35:03] Keep away from him! 离他远点
[1:35:05] – On the fucking floor. – I know you. – 趴下 – 我认识你
[1:35:07] Now. Get down. 现在 趴下
[1:35:09] Get down on your stomach, you piece of shit. 脸朝下趴到地面上 你个人渣
[1:35:12] Now. All the way! 现在 彻底趴下
[1:35:14] All the way, fucker! Down! 彻底趴下 混蛋
[1:35:16] Faster. Faster. Faster, fucker. 快 快 快 混蛋
[1:35:19] Now. Nose on the ground. 脸贴地上
[1:35:25] Jesus Christ. What the fuck is this? 上帝啊 这是什么情况
[1:35:28] I’d like to speak to my lawyer, please. 我要求见我的律师
[1:35:33] Goddamn it. 该死的
[1:35:37] He cuts the skin off the tips of his fingers. 他把手指尖的皮割了下来
[1:35:39] That’s why we couldn’t find one single usable print in his apartment. 所以在他的公寓里一个指纹都没找到
[1:35:43] Looks like he’s been doing it for a quite sometime. 看来他这么做已经有一段时间了
[1:35:46] What about the trace on his bank accounts? The guns? 银行账户 枪支登记呢
[1:35:48] So far everything’s a dead end. 目前所有的都是死路
[1:35:50] No credit history. No employment records. 没有信用记录 没有聘用记录
[1:35:53] His bank account’s only 5 years old and it was started with cash. 他的银行账户是五年前新立的 用的还是现金
[1:35:57] We’re even trying to trace his furniture. 我们甚至尝试着追踪他的家具
[1:35:59] About only thing we know about that guy right now 现在我们唯一知道的是
[1:36:02] is that he’s independently wealthy, well-educated and totally insane. 他很富有 受过良好的教育 是个彻头彻尾的疯子
[1:36:07] Because he’s John Doe by choice. 因为是他自己选择要做John Doe
[1:36:09] – Okay, so when do we get to question him? – You don’t. – 我们什么时候可以审他 – 不用了
[1:36:12] – He going to court now. – What? – 他现在就要去法庭了 – 什么
[1:36:14] I’m telling you, there’s no way he’d turn himself in. 我可以告诉你 他不可能这么简单就认罪
[1:36:16] It doesn’t make any sense. 完全没有道理
[1:36:18] Well, there he sits. It’s not supposed to make any sense. 他就在那儿 已经没道理可讲了
[1:36:22] – He’s not finished. – No, he’s just pissing in our faces. – 他还没有完成七宗罪 – 他在耍我们
[1:36:25] We’re just taking it like idiots. 而我们像傻瓜一样照单全收
[1:36:27] You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我在说什么
[1:36:29] For the first time ever, you and I are in total agreement. 头一次 我们俩意见完全一致
[1:36:33] – He wouldn’t just stop. – Ugh, so, what the fuck, man? – 他不会就此停下的 – 所以这是怎么回事
[1:36:37] He’s two murders away from completing his masterpiece. 要完成他的杰作还差两桩谋杀
[1:36:41] We’ll wait for his plea. 现在只能等他的供词了
[1:36:47] My client says there are two more bodies. 我的当事人说还有两具尸体
[1:36:49] Two more victims hidden away. 被藏了起来
[1:36:51] He will take Detectives Mills and Somerset to these bodies 他会带Mills和Somerset警探去
[1:36:54] but only Detective Mills and Somerset, only at 6:00 today. 但只能是Mills和Somerset警探两个人 而且必须在今晚六点
[1:36:59] Why us? 为什么是我们
[1:37:01] He says he admires you. 他说他崇拜你们
[1:37:04] It’s part of the game. 这只是他的游戏
[1:37:05] The client claims if the detectives do not accept this offer 当事人表示如果不接受他的条件
[1:37:08] these two bodies will never be found. 你们就永远无法找到这两具尸体
[1:37:10] Frankly, counsel, I’m inclined to let them rot. 说实话 律师 我更愿意让他们烂掉
[1:37:12] Hey. 嘿
[1:37:14] We’ve got him. 我们已经抓住他了
[1:37:15] Downstairs, locked up. Done deal. 被关在楼下 跑不了了
[1:37:17] He’s gonna get his free room and board, get his free cable TV. 他享受着免费食宿 看着免费的有线电视
[1:37:21] Hell, my wife doesn’t even have cable. 我妻子都没有电视看
[1:37:23] Why are we having this conversation? 我们还有什么可说的
[1:37:24] – Mills. – No. Hey, something stinks. – Mills – 不 嘿 这里怎么这么臭
[1:37:27] And this one here– 而这家伙
[1:37:28] Yeah, you, in your $3000 suit and that smug smile on your face 就你 穿着3000美元的西装 一脸的自命不凡
[1:37:32] dealing for that piece of shit. 为那个人渣辩护
[1:37:34] – Mills. – I don’t like it. – Mills. – 真恶心
[1:37:35] I am required by law to serve my clients 法律要求我帮助我的当事人
[1:37:37] – of the best of my ability. – Aw, Jesus. – 尽我最大的能力 – 上帝啊
[1:37:39] To serve their best interest. 争取最大的利益
[1:37:40] We don’t make deals here, Mr. Swarr. 我们不讨价还价 Swarr先生
[1:37:42] My client also wishes inform you if you do not accept 当事人还委托我通知 如果不同意
[1:37:45] he will plead insanity across the board. 他会声称患有精神疾病以脱罪
[1:37:48] Let him try it. 让他试试
[1:37:50] I’d like to see him try it. 我倒想看他试试
[1:37:51] Come on, now Martin, we all know the extreme nature of these crimes? 别这样Martin 我们都知道这种案子很极端
[1:37:54] I could get him off with such a plea. 我可以用这个为他脱罪
[1:37:57] I’m not letting this conviction slide. I can tell you that. 我绝对不会放过他的 我告诉你
[1:38:00] He says that if you do accept under his specific conditions 他说如果你们接受他的条件
[1:38:04] he’ll sign a full confession, plead guilty right now. 他马上坦白认罪
[1:38:07] It’s your case. Make a decision. 这是你的案子 你自己决定吧
[1:38:11] Full confession. 全部招认
[1:38:13] – I’m in. – It has to be the both of you. – 我同意了 – 必须是你们两个人
[1:38:17] If he were to claim insanity, this conversation is admissible 如果他打算声称患有精神疾病 那么这段对话
[1:38:22] the fact that he’s blackmailing us with his plea. 可以作为他要挟我们的证据
[1:38:24] And my client would like to remind you two more are dead. 我的当事人提醒你 还有两具尸体没找到
[1:38:28] Press would have a field day 媒体会大肆炒作
[1:38:29] if they find out the police didn’t seem concerned about finding them 如果他们发现警方并不打算找到他们
[1:38:32] Giving them a proper burial. 并好好安葬
[1:38:34] If in fact there are two more dead. 前提是真的还有两个受害者
[1:38:36] Lab report came up from downtown. 检验结果出来了
[1:38:38] They did a quickie on Doe’s clothing and finger nails. 他们急检了Doe的衣服和指甲
[1:38:40] They found blood from Doe. From him slicing his fingers. 发现了Doe切手指时的血迹
[1:38:44] Blood from the woman who’s face he cut off. 被他毁容的那个女人的血
[1:38:47] And blood from a third party, as yet unidentified. 还有另外一个人的血迹 不知道是谁
[1:38:55] You’d be escorting an unarmed man. 你只是押一个手无寸铁的人
[1:39:00] Let’s finish it. 我们做个了结吧
[1:39:05] If John Doe’s head splits open and a UFO should fly out 就算John Doe脑袋裂开里面飞出个UFO
[1:39:08] I want you to have expected it. 你也不要惊讶
[1:39:12] I will. 我有心理准备
[1:39:16] Hey, man, if I was to accidentally shave off a nipple? 嘿 要是我不小心把乳头刮掉了
[1:39:19] would it be covered by workman’s comp? 可以算工伤吗
[1:39:21] Hmm. 嗯
[1:39:26] I suppose so. 我想可以
[1:39:29] If you were man enough to actually file a claim, 只要你有胆量申请
[1:39:31] I’d buy you one out of my own pocket. 我掏钱赔给你都可以
[1:39:35] If I keep coming home late, my wife’s gonna think something’s up. 我再这么晚回家 我妻子会以为出事了
[1:39:48] – You know – Yeah. – 你知道 – 嗯
[1:39:58] What? 什么
[1:41:10] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:41:45] Pull around. 转弯
[1:41:47] There it is. Late-model black sedan at your 10 o’clock. 在那 你10点方向那辆新款轿车
[1:42:00] Who are you, John? 你是谁John
[1:42:02] Who are you really? 你究竟是什么人
[1:42:04] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[1:42:05] I mean st this stage, what harm can it do to tell us a bit about yourself? 都这个时候了 让我们了解一下你又能怎么样呢
[1:42:10] It doesn’t matter who I am. Who I am means absolutely nothing. 我是谁不重要 我是谁没有任何意义
[1:42:13] You need to stay on your left up here. 从这开始一直向左
[1:42:19] So where are we heading? 我们现在是去哪
[1:42:21] You’ll see. 到时候你就知道了
[1:42:23] We’re not just going to pick up two more dead bodies, are we, John? 不是去找尸体这么简单的 对不对
[1:42:27] That wouldn’t be shocking enough. 那就太不刺激了
[1:42:29] We’ve got newspapers to think about, yeah? 我们还得考虑媒体 对不对
[1:42:33] Wanting people to listen 想让人们听话
[1:42:36] you can’t just tap them on the shoulder anymore. 光拍拍肩膀已经不管用了
[1:42:40] You have to hit them with a sledgehammer. 得用大锤砸
[1:42:42] And then you’ll notice you’ve got their strict attention. 你会得到他们绝对的关注
[1:42:45] But the question is: 但问题是
[1:42:47] What makes you so special that people should listen? 你有什么特别 为什么要听你的呢
[1:42:50] I’m not special. 我没有什么特别
[1:42:53] I’ve never been exceptional. 只是个普通人
[1:42:56] This is, though, what I’m doing. My work. 但对于我的事业 这已足够
[1:43:00] Your work, John? 你的事业
[1:43:02] Yes. 是的
[1:43:03] See, I don’t– I don’t see anything special about it, John. 但我没看出你的事业有什么特别
[1:43:07] That’s not true. 这不是事实
[1:43:08] No, it is true. 不 这就是事实
[1:43:10] And the funny thing is, all this work 最可笑的是 你所做的一切
[1:43:13] two months from now, no one’s gonna care. 两个月之后人们就都忘了
[1:43:15] No one’s gonna give a shit, no one’s gonna remember. 没人会在乎 没人会记得
[1:43:18] You can’t see the whole complete act yet. 你还没领略到我艺术的全部
[1:43:22] But when this is done, when it’s finished, 但等这之后 等我完成后
[1:43:28] it’s going to be… 将会是
[1:43:32] People will barely be able to comprehend. 超乎常人理解
[1:43:35] But they won’t be able to deny. 但又无法否认的杰作
[1:43:39] Could the freak be more vague? 这变态还能再含糊一点吗
[1:43:42] I mean, as far as master plans go, John– 照你的宏伟计划看 John
[1:43:44] I can’t wait for you to see. I really can’t. 我迫不及待想展示给你 真的
[1:43:46] It’s really going to be something. 你肯定会大开眼界的
[1:43:49] Well, you know what? I’m gonna be standing next to you. 这样吧 我就站在你身旁
[1:43:52] So when this big thing happens, you be sure and let me know. 所以当你的惊天大事发生时 一定要提醒我
[1:43:56] – Because I wouldn’t wanna miss it. – Oh, don’t worry. – 我真心不想错过 – 别担心
[1:43:59] You won’t. 你不会错过的
[1:44:02] You won’t miss a thing. 不会错过一丝一毫
[1:44:11] With the tour bus itself, give two miles separation. 跟着车 保持两英里的距离
[1:44:31] What’s so exciting? 怎么这么兴奋
[1:44:34] It’s not too far now. 就要到了
[1:44:40] High-tension lines ahead. 前面有高压线
[1:44:41] Prepare for frequency change. 做好准备
[1:44:43] I’ve been trying to figure something in my head. 有件事我一直没想明白
[1:44:45] And maybe you can help me out, yeah? 或许你能帮我解答
[1:44:49] When a person is insane, as you clearly are? 当一个人疯了 就像你这样
[1:44:54] do you know that you’re insane? 你自己知道吗
[1:44:56] Maybe you’re sitting around, reading guns and ammo 当你看着枪支弹药
[1:44:58] masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go: 对着自己的屎打手枪 你会不会突然对自己说
[1:45:02] Wow, it is amazing how fucking crazy I really am? “哇 我如此疯狂真他妈牛逼啊”
[1:45:06] Yeah? Do you guys do that? 你们会这样吗
[1:45:09] It’s more comfortable for you to label me insane. 也许把我当成疯子你觉得更舒服一些
[1:45:12] It’s very comfortable. 非常舒服
[1:45:14] It’s not something I would expect you to accept. 我并不指望你会理解
[1:45:18] But I did not choose. I was chosen. 但这不是我的选择 是上帝选择了我
[1:45:21] – Well, whatever. – I don’t doubt that you believe that, John. – 随你胡说 – 我并不怀疑你的信仰 John
[1:45:25] But seems to me that you’re overlooking a glaring contradiction. 但在我看来你忽略了一个很明显的问题
[1:45:29] Meaning what? 你指什么
[1:45:32] Glad you asked. 很高兴你问了我
[1:45:35] If you were chosen 如果你是被选择的
[1:45:37] that is, by a higher power 被上帝选中的
[1:45:41] and if your hand was forced 如果你被迫的
[1:45:44] it seems strange to me that you’d get such enjoyment out of it. 我很怀疑 因为很奇怪 你如此享受这个过程
[1:45:48] You enjoyed torturing those people. 你享受折磨别人
[1:45:51] This doesn’t seem in keeping with martyrdom, does it? 这与殉道的主旨有些违背 不是吗
[1:45:56] John John?
[1:46:02] I doubt I enjoyed it any more 我猜 要是Mills警探跟我单独处于一个小黑屋
[1:46:04] than Detective Mills would enjoy time alone with me in a room without windows. 估计也会很享受的
[1:46:09] Isn’t that true? 对不对
[1:46:11] How happy would it make you to hurt me with impunity. 能肆意地虐待我 你得有多高兴
[1:46:14] That hurts my feelings. 你的话真伤感情
[1:46:17] – I would never– – You wouldn’t because there’s consequences. – 我永远不会 – 你不做是因为会有严重后果
[1:46:22] It’s in those eyes of yours, though. 但从你的眼神中能感受到
[1:46:25] Nothing wrong with a man taking pleasure in his work. 享受事业没什么不对
[1:46:28] I won’t deny my own personal desire 我并不否认我的个人想法
[1:46:31] to turn each sin against the sinner. 让每个罪人得到相应的惩罚
[1:46:34] Wait a minute, I thought all you did was kill innocent people. 等等 我以为你只是滥杀无辜呢
[1:46:39] Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? 无辜 你是在开玩笑吗
[1:46:43] An obese man. 一个胖子
[1:46:44] A disgusting man who could barely stand up. 一个恶心到站都站不起来的人
[1:46:47] If you saw him, you’d point him out to your friends so they’d join you in mocking him. 一个你在街上看到 一定会指着嘲笑的人
[1:46:51] A man, who if you saw him while you were eating you wouldn’t be able to finish your meal. 一个你看上一眼都吃不下饭的人
[1:46:57] And after him, I picked the lawyer. 然后是那个律师
[1:46:58] You both must’ve secretly been thanking me for that one. 你们俩真应该私下好好谢我
[1:47:01] This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying 这个人 为了金钱 每分每秒都撒谎
[1:47:06] with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets. 帮杀人犯和强奸犯逃脱法律的制裁
[1:47:12] – Murderers? – A woman. – 杀人犯 – 一个女人
[1:47:13] – Murderers, John, like yourself? – A woman, – 像你一样的杀人犯吗 – 一个女人
[1:47:15] so ugly inside that 内心如此丑恶
[1:47:17] she couldn’t bear to go on living if she couldn’t be beautiful on the outside? 失去了美丽的外表就无法生存了
[1:47:21] A drug dealer. A drug dealing pederast, actually. 一个毒贩 准确的说是一个专门鸡奸男童的毒贩
[1:47:25] And let’s not forget the disease-spreading whore. 更别说那个到处传播性病的妓女了
[1:47:30] Only in a world this shitty 只有在这么肮脏的世界里
[1:47:33] could you try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. 你们才能义正言辞地说他们是无辜的人
[1:47:40] But that’s the point. 但这才是关键所在
[1:47:43] We see a deadly sin on every street corner and every home 每个街角 每个家庭 到处都是犯了死罪的人
[1:47:48] and we tolerate it. 我们却选择容忍
[1:47:50] We tolerate it because it’s common, it’s… It’s trivial. 因为太常见 因为微不足道 就容忍
[1:47:54] We tolerate it morning, noon and night. 早晨 中午 晚上都在容忍
[1:48:00] Well, not anymore. 再也不会这样了
[1:48:05] I’m setting the example. 我要警醒世人
[1:48:08] And what I’ve done is gonna be 我的所作所为
[1:48:10] puzzled over and studied and followed forever. 会让人困惑 让人思索 让人追随 直到永远
[1:48:19] Yeah. 是吗
[1:48:22] Delusions of grandeur. 妄想狂
[1:48:25] You should be thanking me. 你应该谢我
[1:48:28] Why’s that, John? 为什么呢John
[1:48:29] Because you’re going to be remembered after this. 因为你会因此被铭记
[1:48:32] Realize, detective, the only reason that I’m here right now? 记住 警探 我坐在这里的唯一原因
[1:48:36] is that I wanted to be. 是我自愿的
[1:48:38] No. No, we would’ve got you eventually. 不不 我们本来就能抓住你
[1:48:41] Oh, really? 哦真的吗
[1:48:42] So, what were you doing, biding your time? Toying with me? 那你之前都干什么呢 等待时机还是在玩捉迷藏
[1:48:47] Allowing five innocent people to die 坐等五个无辜的人被杀
[1:48:51] until you felt like springing your trap? 直到你布好陷阱来抓我吗
[1:48:53] Tell me, what was the indisputable evidence you were going to use on me 告诉我 在我走到你面前举手投降之前
[1:48:57] right before I walked up to you and put my hands in the air? 你手里有什么确凿的证据吗
[1:49:02] John, calm down. John 冷静点
[1:49:04] I seem to remember us knocking on your door. 我记得是我们找上你家门口
[1:49:07] Oh, that’s right. 哦 没错
[1:49:09] And I seem to remember breaking your face. 那我还记得我把你打得挂彩
[1:49:17] You’re only alive because I didn’t kill you. 你之所以还活着是因为我没杀你
[1:49:20] – Okay, sit back. – I spared you. – 坐回去 – 是我饶了你
[1:49:22] Sit back. 坐回去
[1:49:23] Remember that Detective every time you look in the mirror 警探 在你以后的生命中
[1:49:26] at that face of yours for the rest of your life 在你每次照镜子的时候 都要铭记这一点
[1:49:29] – or should I say for the rest of what life I allow you to have. – Sit back. – 或者应该说 你余下的生命是我赐给你的 – 坐回去
[1:49:33] Sit back, you fucking freak. Shut your fucking mouth. 坐回去 你个变态 闭上你的臭嘴
[1:49:38] You’re no messiah. You’re a movie of the week. 你可不是圣母 你就是个流行电影
[1:49:41] You’re a fucking T-shirt at best. 顶多是一件T-shirt
[1:49:58] Don’t ask me to pity those people. 不要让我可怜这些人
[1:50:00] I don’t mourn them any more 我对他们的同情
[1:50:02] than I do the thousands that died at Sodom and Gomorrah. 并不比罪恶之城里死去的那些人多
[1:50:05] Is that to say, John, John 你是说
[1:50:06] that what you were doing was God’s good work? 你做的是上帝的善行吗
[1:50:13] The Lord works in mysterious ways. 上帝冥冥之中自有安排
[1:50:18] Do you see those high-tension towers? 看见那些高压电塔了吗
[1:50:20] – That’s where we’re headed. – I see where he is talking about. – 那就是我们的目的地 – 我看他说的地方了
[1:50:22] Right to your 9 o’clock and follow that access road. 在你9点钟方向 沿着那条路走
[1:50:31] Your signal’s breaking up, Viking. 你那儿信号不好 Viking
[1:50:33] Un-fucking-avoidable, Center. 他妈的没办法
[1:50:35] We’re in power-line city, deal with it. 我们被电线包围了 想想办法
[1:50:39] This sure as shit is no ambush out here. 这下面肯定不会有埋伏
[1:50:42] – No fucking nothing out here. – Can’t land anywhere near. – 这屁都没有 – 不能在附近落地
[1:50:45] They’re gonna be coming up behind us in about two minutes. 他们在我们后面 还有两分钟车程
[1:50:48] I want you to go up, way up. 我需要你往高飞 往高去
[1:50:50] Thirty seconds, bank east on my mark. Thirty seconds. 30秒钟后向东 听我指示 30秒
[1:51:55] I’m getting him out. 我去把他带出来
[1:51:59] Target is now fully into standby. 目标已经进入监视范围
[1:52:02] Got you in sight. 看到你们了
[1:52:03] Get out. 出来
[1:52:05] Slowly. 慢点
[1:52:07] Stop. 停下
[1:52:09] Stay. 站住
[1:52:14] What do you got? 你看见什么了
[1:52:17] Dead dog. 一条死狗
[1:52:20] I didn’t do that. 不是我干的
[1:52:25] We’re holding on standby, copy? 我们随时准备行动 完毕
[1:52:28] What time is it? 现在几点了
[1:52:30] – Why? – I’d like to know. – 干什么 – 我想知道
[1:52:36] Seven-oh-one. 七点零一分
[1:52:40] It’s close. 差不多了
[1:52:43] Let’s go take a look. 我们去看看吧
[1:52:47] It’s this way. 这边
[1:52:51] Bird 2, close your distance. 飞鸟2号 靠近一些
[1:52:54] This is Bird 2. They’re away from the car. 这里是飞鸟2号 他们离开车子了
[1:52:57] Coming in closer. 靠近一点
[1:53:00] We got them. We got them. Closing in. 近了 近了 已经足够近了
[1:53:31] Mills Mills?
[1:53:37] Down, down, down. 趴下 趴下 趴下
[1:53:41] Watch him. 看着他
[1:53:44] There he goes. 他来了
[1:53:46] It’s good we have some time to talk. 很好 我们有时间单独聊聊了
[1:53:52] Van approaching. 面包车靠近
[1:53:54] Stay on the guy in red. 看住犯人
[1:53:55] Do not take the crosshairs off the guy in red. 瞄准跟紧他
[1:54:05] There’s a van coming down the road. From the north. 有辆面包车从北边开过来了
[1:54:17] Be ready for anything, now. Wait for my signal. 做好准备 等我信号
[1:54:20] Wait for me. 等我信号
[1:54:27] Get out of the van! 从车里出来
[1:54:31] Out! 出来
[1:54:32] Jesus Christ, man. Don’t shoot me. 天啊 伙计 别开枪
[1:54:34] Step away. 别过来
[1:54:36] Turn around. Put your hands on your head. 转过去 双手抱头
[1:54:38] What the hell is going on? 这是怎么回事儿
[1:54:41] – What are you doing here? – I’m delivering a package, man. – 你来这儿干什么 – 送个快递
[1:54:43] I got this package for this guy, David. 我给一个叫David的人
[1:54:46] Uh, Detective David Mills. 呃 David Mills警探
[1:54:56] Get it. Slowly. 拿出来 慢慢地
[1:54:59] Stay alert. He’s opening the back of the van. 注意 他正在开后备箱
[1:55:01] We’ve got him in sight. 已经瞄准他了
[1:55:10] This guy paid me 500 bucks to bring it out here, man. 有人给我500美金送这个
[1:55:13] He said he wanted it here at exactly 7:00. 他要求必须在7点准时送到
[1:55:16] Put it down. 放下
[1:55:18] We got a box. 是个盒子
[1:55:20] We got a box. Call the bomb squad. 是个盒子 叫拆弹组
[1:55:22] I need a bomb squad. We got a box. 需要拆弹组 有个盒子
[1:55:24] Face the van. 面向面包车
[1:55:26] Hands up. 举起手
[1:55:35] Turn around. 转过来
[1:55:38] Okay. Go. Off you go. Go. 好的 走 快走 走
[1:55:43] I’m sending the driver out on foot. 我让司机跑走了
[1:55:47] Got the driver in sight. 看见他了
[1:55:49] He’s headed north. Have him picked up. 他朝北面跑了 派人去接他
[1:56:01] Oh, I don’t know. 哦 我不知道
[1:56:09] I’m gonna open it. 我打算把它打开
[1:56:11] When I said I admired you, I meant what I said. 我说羡慕你的时候 是认真的
[1:56:33] It’s blood. 有血迹
[1:56:34] You’ve made quite a life for yourself, Detective. 你的生活真的很幸福 警探
[1:56:37] Hmm. 嗯
[1:56:37] You should be very proud. 你应该很骄傲
[1:56:39] Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit. 闭嘴你个人渣
[1:56:55] Someone lost contact, copy. 有人失联了
[1:57:09] California, stay away from here. 不要靠近这里
[1:57:10] Stay away from here, now. Don’t come in here. 不要靠近 不要过来
[1:57:13] Whatever you hear, stay away. 无论你听到什么 不要靠近
[1:57:16] John Doe has the upper hand. Mills! John Doe现在占上风 Mills
[1:57:20] Here he comes. 他过来了
[1:57:21] – Throw your gun down! – What? – 把枪扔了 –
[1:57:23] – I wish I could’ve lived like you. – Shut up. – 我真希望能拥有你的生活 – 闭嘴
[1:57:25] – What the fuck you talking about? – Go away! – 你他妈的在瞎说什么呢 – 走开
[1:57:28] Do you hear me, detective? 你听见我说的话了吗 警探
[1:57:30] I’m trying to tell you 我在告诉你
[1:57:31] how much I admire you and your pretty wife. 我们多么仰慕你 还有你漂亮的妻子
[1:57:35] – What? – Tracy. – 什么 – Tracy
[1:57:37] Mills Mills!
[1:57:38] What’d you fucking say? 你他妈的说什么
[1:57:40] It’s disturbing how easily a member of the press can purchase information 媒体能轻易地从你的警区买到信息
[1:57:44] from the men in your precinct. 真是让人不安
[1:57:46] What the fuck? 你他妈说什么
[1:57:48] Throw your gun down! 把枪扔了
[1:57:50] I visited your home this morning? 今天早上我去拜访了你家
[1:57:53] After you’d left. 在你离开之后
[1:57:55] – Mills! – I tried to play husband. – Mills – 我试着假扮老公
[1:57:58] I tried to taste the life of a simple man. 我想品味一份简单的生活
[1:58:02] Throw it away! 把枪扔了
[1:58:03] It didn’t work out. 结果不行
[1:58:05] So I took a souvenir. 所以我拿了一个纪念品
[1:58:11] Her pretty head. 她美丽的头颅
[1:58:13] Mills Mills.
[1:58:15] Mills Mills.
[1:58:17] What’s he talking about? 他在说什么
[1:58:19] – Give me your gun. – What’s going on over there? – 把你的枪给我 – 那边发生了什么
[1:58:21] Put the, ugh– Put the gun down. – 把枪 把枪放下
[1:58:23] I saw you with a box. What was in the box? 我看见你拿了个盒子 盒子里有什么
[1:58:25] – Because I envy your normal life. – Put the gun down, David. – 因为我嫉妒你单纯的生活 – 把枪放下
[1:58:28] – It seems that envy is my sin. – Oh, what’s in the box? – 看起来 我犯了嫉妒之罪 – 那个盒子里有什么
[1:58:31] – Not until you give me the gun. – What’s in the box? – 除非你把枪给我 – 盒子里有什么
[1:58:33] – Give me the gun. – He just told you. – 把枪给我 – 他已经告诉你了
[1:58:35] – You lie. You’re a fucking liar, shut up. – David. – 你在说谎 你个骗子 闭嘴 – David
[1:58:39] That’s what he wants. He wants you to shoot him. 那样他就得逞了 他就想让你开枪
[1:58:42] No! No. 不 不
[1:58:46] You tell me, you tell me that’s not true. 告诉我 那不是真的
[1:58:48] – That’s not true. – Become vengeance, David. – 那不是真的 – 复仇吧David
[1:58:50] Oh, she’s all right. You tell me. 她没事 你告诉我
[1:58:51] Become rath. 成为 愤怒
[1:58:54] Tell me she’s all right! 告诉我她没事
[1:58:56] – If you murder a suspect, David– – No. – 如果你杀死一个嫌疑犯 David – 不
[1:58:58] You throw it all away, he knows it. 你就输了 他知道
[1:59:00] No! 不
[1:59:01] – She begged for her life. – Shut up. – 她乞求我不要杀她 – 闭嘴
[1:59:03] She begged for her life 她乞求我不要杀她
[1:59:05] and for the life of the baby inside of her. 还有她肚子里的孩子
[1:59:26] He didn’t know. 他不知道
[1:59:42] Give me the gun, David. 把枪给我 David
[1:59:48] David David.
[1:59:51] If you kill him he will win. 如果你杀了他 他就赢了
[2:00:00] Oh, God. 哦上帝啊
[2:00:01] Oh, God. 哦上帝啊
[2:00:04] Oh! 啊
[2:00:19] Oh, fuck, he shot him. 我操 他开枪了
[2:00:43] Set it down somewhere. 找地方落地
[2:00:47] Come on, set us down. 快 让我们下去
[2:00:52] Holy Christ. Somebody call somebody. 天啊 快叫人
[2:00:55] Call somebody. 叫人
[2:01:12] Well, we’ll take care of him. 我们会好好照顾他的
[2:01:23] Whatever he needs. 尽量满足他的要求
[2:01:26] Where are you gonna be? 你会去哪儿
[2:01:31] Around. 附近
[2:01:36] I’ll be around. 我不会走远的
[2:01:42] Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 欧内斯特·海明威说过
[2:01:44] The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. 世界是美好的 值得我们去奋斗
[2:01:49] I agree with the second part. 我同意后半句
1995年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Malcolm & Marie(马尔科姆与玛丽)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: In Your Eyes(你眼中的世界)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme