Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Scream(惊声尖叫1)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Scream(惊声尖叫1)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:惊声尖叫1
英文名称:Scream
年代:1996

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Hello? Hello. 喂 喂
[00:23] Yes? Who is this? 你找? 你是谁?
[00:26] Who you trying to reach? What number is this? 你想找谁? 这个电话号码是?
[00:29] What number are you trying to reach? I don’t know. 你想打的是哪个电话号码? 我不知道
[00:32] I think you have the wrong number. Do I? 我想你打错了 是吗?
[00:34] It happens. Take it easy. 不要紧 没关系的
[00:45] Hello! I’m sorry. I guess I dialed the wrong number. 喂! 对不起 我猜我刚才打错了
[00:48] So, why’d you dial it again? To apologize. 那你为什么还要再打进来? 来道歉
[00:52] You’re forgiven. Bye, now. Wait, wait! Don’t hang up. 我原谅你了 再见 等等 别挂
[00:55] What? I wanna talk to you for a second. 为什么? 我想跟你谈一小会儿
[00:58] They’ve got 900-numbers for that. See ya. 你想聊天的话 可以去打900收费电话 再见
[01:22] Hello. Why don’t you want to talk to me? 喂 你为什么不想和我聊一聊?
[01:25] Who is this? You tell me your name, I’ll tell you mine. 你是谁呀? 你先告诉我你的名字 我再说我的
[01:29] I don’t think so. 不行
[01:32] What’s that noise? Popcorn. 那是什么声音? 爆米花
[01:35] You’re making popcorn? Uh-huh. 你在做爆米花? 是的
[01:37] I only eat popcorn at the movies. 我只在看电影时才吃爆米花
[01:39] Well, I’m getting ready to watch a video. Really? What? 我准备看录像了 是吗? 什么录像?
[01:42] Oh, just some scary movie. 一个恐怖电影
[01:44] You like scary movies? Uh-huh. 你喜欢恐怖电影吗? 是呀
[01:47] What’s your favorite scary movie? 你最喜欢看哪部恐怖电影?
[01:49] Uh, I don’t know. You have to have a favorite. 我不知道 你肯定有一个最喜欢看的
[01:52] What comes to mind? 想起来了吗?
[01:54] Um… “Halloween.” 嗯…《鬼节》吧
[01:56] You know, the one with the guy in the white mask… 你知道 那个戴白面具的家伙…
[01:58] who walks around and stalks baby-sitters. 他四处寻找猎物 最后盯上了那个临时保姆
[02:01] Yeah. What’s yours? 是吗 那你最喜欢的是什么?
[02:03] Guess. Um… “Nightmare on Elm Street.” 你猜 嗯…《猛鬼街》?
[02:08] Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers? 是不是有个家伙的手指是刀子?
[02:10] Yeah, Freddy Krueger. Freddy, that’s right. 是的 弗莱迪·克鲁戈 弗莱迪 对 就是他
[02:13] I liked that movie. It was scary. 我喜欢那个电影 很恐怖
[02:16] Yeah, the first one was, but the rest sucked. 是呀 第一部很恐怖 但是其他的都很差
[02:18] So, you got a boyfriend? 那你有男朋友吗?
[02:20] Why? You wanna ask me out on a date? 怎么了? 你想和我约会吗?
[02:24] Maybe. Do you have a boyfriend? 很可能 你有还是没有男朋友?
[02:26] Mm… no. You never told me your name. 嗯…没有 你还没有告诉我你的名字呢
[02:30] Why do you want to know my name? 你为什么想知道我的名字?
[02:32] ‘Cause I wanna know who I’m looking at. 因为我想知道我现在正在看谁
[02:35] What did you say? I wanna know who I’m talking to. 你说什么? 我想知道我在和谁说话
[02:40] That’s not what you said. What do you think I said? 刚才你不是这样说的 那你说我刚才说的是什么?
[02:45] What? 什么?
[02:48] Hello? 喂?
[02:50] Look, I gotta go. 注意 我要挂线了
[02:53] Wait! I thought we were gonna go out. 等等! 我们不是说要出去约会的吗
[02:55] Uh, nah, I don’t think so. 我不会去的
[02:57] Don’t hang up on me! 不要挂断!
[03:07] Shit. 该死
[03:10] Yes? I told you not to hang up on me. 干什么? 我叫你别挂线的
[03:13] What do you want? To talk. 你究竟想干什么? 想聊聊
[03:16] Well, dial someone else, okay? 你打给别人去好不好?
[03:28] Listen, asshole! No, you listen, you little bitch! 听着 混蛋! 你给我听着 你这个小婊子!
[03:31] You hang up on me again, I’ll cut you like a fish, understand? 你又把我的电话挂断了 我要把你像鱼一样宰了 知道吗?
[03:35] Yeah. 好不好啊
[03:37] Is this some kind of joke? 这是开玩笑吗?
[03:39] More of a game, really. 不 实际上更像一种游戏
[03:44] Can you handle that… 你应付得了吗?
[03:47] blondie? 金发女郎?
[03:59] Can you see me? 你能看得见我吗?
[04:04] Listen, I am two seconds away from calling the police. 听着 我马上就要叫警察了
[04:09] They’d never make it in time. We’re out in the middle of nowhere. 叫他们已经来不及了 他们离这儿太远了
[04:13] What do you want? To see what your insides look like. 你究竟想干什么? 想看看你身体内部究竟是什么样的
[04:27] Who’s there? Who’s there? 是谁? 谁在那儿?
[04:31] I’m calling the police. 我叫警察了
[04:36] You should never say, “Who’s there?” 你不该问”谁在那儿”
[04:38] Don’t you watch scary movies? It’s a death wish. 你没看过恐怖电影吗? 那是求死愿望
[04:40] You might as well just come out here to investigate a strange noise or somethin’. 你也应该过来看看这儿 是不是有什么怪声的
[04:45] Look, you’ve had your fun now… 听着 你现在已经玩够了
[04:49] so I think you better just leave or else. Or else what? 你最好马上离开 否则 否则什么?
[04:52] Or else my boyfriend’ll be here any second, and he’ll be pissed when he finds out. 我男朋友快来这儿了 他知道了会大发雷霆的
[04:57] I thought you didn’t have a boyfriend. 我认为你没有男朋友
[04:59] I lied! I do have a boyfriend, and he’ll be here any second… 我撒谎了! 我确实有男朋友 并且会随时来这儿
[05:03] so your ass better be gone. Sure. 所以你这头蠢驴最好赶快滚 好呀
[05:06] I swear. 我说真的
[05:09] He’s big, and he plays football and he’ll kick the shit out of you! 他很壮 是个橄榄球队员 他会把你的屎都打出来的!
[05:14] I’m getting scared. I’m shaking in my boots. 我好害怕哟 我的腿在发抖
[05:17] So you better just leave. 所以你最好赶紧走
[05:19] His name wouldn’t be… 他不是叫…
[05:21] Steve, would it? 斯蒂夫吗 对不对?
[05:24] How do you know his name? 你怎么知道他的名字的?
[05:27] Turn on the patio lights… again. 你再打开院子里的灯…
[05:43] Oh, God! 天哪!
[05:46] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Where are you? 如果我是你 我不会那样干的 你在哪儿?
[05:49] Guess. Please don’t hurt him. 猜猜看 请不要伤害我
[05:51] That all depends on you. Why are you doing this? 那要看你了 你为什么要这样做?
[05:54] I wanna play a game. No. 我想玩一个游戏 不
[05:57] Then he dies right now! No! No! 那他马上就会死! 不! 不!
[05:59] Which is it? Which is it? 到底玩不玩? 到底玩不玩?
[06:04] Wha… What kind of game? 什…什么样的游戏?
[06:08] Turn off the light. You’ll see what kind of game. 关上灯 你会看到是什么样的游戏的
[06:13] Just do it! 快!
[06:17] Casey! No! No! 凯西! 不要! 不要!
[06:20] No! Casey! 别! 凯西!
[06:22] Here’s how we play. 我们开始玩吧
[06:24] I ask a question. If you get it right, Steve lives. 我问问题 如果你答对了 斯蒂夫便可以不死
[06:28] Please don’t do this. Come on. It’ll be fun. 请不要这样了 来吧 很好玩的
[06:31] Please… It’s an easy category. 求求你… 这是简单的那类问题
[06:33] Please… Movie trivia. 求求你… 有关电影的细节问题
[06:35] I’ll even give you a warm-up question. Don’t do this. I can’t. 先给你来个热身的问题吧 请别这样 我不会
[06:38] Name the killer in “Halloween.” No. 说出《鬼节》中杀手的名字 不
[06:41] Come on! It’s your favorite scary movie, remember? 来吧! 这是你最喜欢的恐怖电影 还记得吗?
[06:44] He had a white mask; he stalked the baby-sitters. I don’t know. 他有一个白色的面具 他盯上了那个保姆 我不知道
[06:48] Come on. Yes, you do. No, please. 得了 你知道的 请别玩了
[06:51] What’s his name? I can’t think. 他叫什么名字? 我现在不能思考
[06:54] Steve’s counting on you. 斯蒂夫的性命就靠你了
[06:56] Michael… Michael, Michael. 麦克尔…麦克尔 麦克尔
[07:00] Yes! Very good. 对! 非常好
[07:02] Now for the real question. 现在来开始正式的问题
[07:04] No! But you’re doing so well. 不要! 刚才你玩得很不错嘛
[07:07] We can’t stop now. Please stop! Leave us alone! 我们现在不能停下来 请不要这样! 放过我们吧!
[07:10] Answer the question. Same category. 来回答另一个同类型的问题
[07:13] Oh, please stop. 求求你停下来
[07:16] Name the killer in “Friday the 13th.” 说出《十三号星期五》中杀手的名字
[07:19] Jason! Jason, Jason! 贾森! 贾森 贾森!
[07:22] I’m sorry. That’s the wrong answer. 很抱歉 你答错了
[07:25] No, it’s not! No, it’s not. It was Jason. 不 我没错! 不 我没错! 就是贾森
[07:29] Afraid not. No way. 恐怕不是的 你错了
[07:31] Listen, it was Jason! I saw that movie 20 goddamn times! 听着 就是贾森! 那个电影我他妈看过20遍了!
[07:35] Then you should know Jason’s mother, Mrs. Voorhees, was the original killer. 那你应该知道贾森的老娘 沃希斯太太 是最初的杀手
[07:38] Jason didn’t show up until the sequel. 贾森最后才出场
[07:41] I’m afraid that was a wrong answer. 恐怕你答错了
[07:44] You tricked me. 你在玩我
[07:46] Lucky for you there’s a bonus round. 你很幸运 我再给你一个机会
[07:48] But poor Steve. I’m afraid he’s out! 但是可怜的史蒂夫 我想他完蛋了!
[08:16] Hey, we’re not finished yet. 嗨 我们还没完哪
[08:21] Final question. Are you ready? 最后一个问题 你准备好了吗?
[08:25] Please, please, leave me alone. 求求你放过我
[08:29] Answer the question, and I will. 答对了 我就放过你
[08:32] What door am I at? 我在哪个门外?
[08:36] -What? -There are two main doors to your house. 什么? 这个房子有两个大门
[08:40] The front door, the patio doors. 前门和院子里的门
[08:41] If you answer correctly, you live. 你答对了 便不会死
[08:43] Very simple. 很简单
[08:46] Don’t do this. I can’t; I won’t. 不要这样做 我不能回答! 我不会回答!
[08:49] Your call. 注意了
[10:19] Aah! 啊哈!
[11:14] Did you water over here today? 你今天在这儿浇水了吗?
[11:17] It was just that water from the rain. They look great, don’t they? 那只是雨水 它们看起来很不错 对不?
[11:20] Don’t they smell strong? I told you you could send it back. 闻起来不也很香吗? 我跟你说了可以把它们送回去了
[11:26] Mom! 妈妈!
[11:29] Jesus! What is it? 天哪! 这是什么?
[11:45] Casey! 凯西!
[11:50] Oh, G… 唉呀 天…
[11:55] Casey. Casey. 凯西! 凯西!
[11:57] Casey! 凯西!
[12:01] Where is she? Call the police! 她在哪? 快报警!
[12:07] Casey! 凯西!
[12:09] Casey, are you upstairs? Oh, my God. Casey, baby? 凯西 你在楼上吗? 噢 老天! 凯西 宝贝?
[12:12] Casey? She’s here. 凯西? 她在这里
[12:14] Mom. Oh, my God, I can hear her. 妈妈 噢 天哪! 我能听见她声音
[12:17] Mom. Where is she? 妈妈 她在哪?
[12:22] Oh, my God! I can hear her. 噢 天哪! 我能听见她声音
[12:24] Hey! 嗨!
[12:29] Get in the car. Drive down to the MacKenzies’. 快进车 到麦肯齐家去
[12:33] No. No, not my daughter. Just go. 不 不 那不是我女儿! 快走
[12:36] Not my daughter. Call the police. 不是我女儿! 去报警
[13:22] It’s just me. 是我
[13:24] Billy, what are you doing here? Sorry, don’t hate me. 比利 你来这儿干什么? 抱歉 不要怪我
[13:27] You sleep in that? Yes, I sleep in this. 这是你的卧室? 是的
[13:30] My dad is in the other room. You can’t be in here. 我爸就在隔壁 你不能在这儿
[13:32] I’ll just stay a sec. 我只呆一会儿
[13:34] No…You gotta go. Go, go, go. 啊…你快走吧 快! 快! 快!
[13:36] What’s going on in there? 发生什么事了?
[13:38] Are you okay? Can you knock? 你没事吧? 你不会先敲门吗?
[13:40] I heard screaming. No, you didn’t. 我听见尖叫声 不 我没有
[13:42] No? 没有?
[13:45] Oh, well. I’m hitting the sack. 哦 是吗? 我正准备睡觉
[13:48] My flight leaves first thing in the morning. 我明天一早的飞机
[13:50] Now, the expo runs all weekend, so I won’t be back ’til Sunday. 整个周末都有展览 我起码要到星期天才回来
[13:54] There’s cash on the table, and I’m staying at… The Hilton. 桌上有钱 我会住在… 希尔顿
[13:57] Out at the airport, so call if… I need anything. 就在机场 打电话给我 如果… 有事的话
[14:00] I could’ve sworn I heard screaming. 我肯定我听见了尖叫声
[14:03] Have a good trip, okay? 祝旅途愉快! 爸爸
[14:05] Sleep tight, sweetie. 好好睡 宝贝
[14:12] Oh… close call. 噢…差一点被发现
[14:13] Billy, what’re you doing here? 比利 你到这儿干什么?
[14:16] It occurred to me that… 我刚想到…
[14:18] I’ve never snuck through your bedroom window. Shh, shh, shh. 我还没有试过从你的卧室窗户进来 嘘…嘘…嘘
[14:21] Great idea, now that it’s out of your system. 你现在进来了 那就赶紧走吧
[14:23] I was home watching television. 我刚刚在家看电视
[14:25] “The,” uh, “The Exorcist” was on. 正在放那个 嗯…那个《驱魔人》
[14:28] It got me thinking of you. It did? 它使我想起了你 是吗?
[14:32] Yeah, it was edited for TV. You know, all the good stuff was cut out. 是的 不过那是电视版的 你知道 好东西都被剪掉了
[14:36] And it got me thinking of us… 也使我想起了我们…
[14:40] how two years ago we started off hot and heavy. 两年那充满激情的开始
[14:44] Nice solid R-rating on our way to an NC-17. 一直相处得很好 关系就像R级电影 眼看我们就可以像NC-17级那样…
[14:49] And now… things have changed and… 可是现在…一切都变了
[14:58] lately we’re just sort of edited for television. 现在我们的关系就像剪辑过的电视版
[15:01] Oh, so you thought you would climb in my window… 那你觉得就应该爬进我的窗户来…
[15:06] and we’d have a little raw footage? No. 并且跟我表演一点被剪掉的镜头? 不
[15:09] No, I wouldn’t dream of breaking your underwear rule. 不 我不会突破你的内衣底线的
[15:13] I just thought maybe we could do a little on-top-of-the-clothes stuff. 我在想 我们可以穿着衣服来做
[15:21] Okay. Yeah? 好吧 真的?
[15:25] Yeah. 是的
[15:27] ♪ If we ever fly away ♪
[15:31] ♪ Baby, I’m with you ♪
[15:35] ♪ Baby, I’m your man ♪
[15:40] Hey. 嗨
[15:47] ♪ La, la, la, la la, la, la ♪
[15:57] Okay. Okay, okay. Time is up, stud-muffin. 好了 好了 时间到了 性感猛男
[16:01] God, you see what you do to me? 天哪 你看你怎么对待我
[16:04] You know what my dad’ll do to you? 你知道我爸会怎样对你吗?
[16:08] Yeah. 好吧
[16:10] I’m going. Okay. 我走了 好吧
[16:16] ♪ Romeo and Juliet ♪
[16:19] ♪ Are together in eternity ♪
[16:22] You know, I… I appreciate the romantic gesture. 你知道 我…我很感激你这种浪漫情调
[16:25] ♪ So, come on, baby ♪
[16:27] Hey, about the, uh, the sex stuff? 嗨 关于那个性方面的事
[16:31] I’m not trying to rush you at all. 我根本不是想催促你
[16:33] I was only half serious. 我只是半开玩笑的
[16:36] Okay. 好的
[16:38] ♪ Baby, I’m your man ♪
[16:43] ♪ Baby, I’m your man ♪
[16:46] Hey, Billy. 嗨 比利
[16:48] Would you settle for a PG-13 relationship? 我们来个PG-13级的关系怎样?
[16:53] What’s that? 那是什么样的?
[17:01] My God. You’re just a tease. 哼 别取笑我了
[17:12] Thirty-five… 三十五…
[17:15] Situation under control. 局势已被控制
[17:18] Roger, dispatch. 收到 马上去
[17:21] There’s blood found? All right. 发现了血? 好的
[17:39] …are doing drugs they buy in the classrooms… …在教室里吸毒…
[17:42] and that they are involved in the occult. 并涉及那件神秘的事件
[17:44] Occult? 神秘的事?
[17:47] Woodsboro, California, was devastated last night… 加州伍兹士堡昨晚被震惊了…
[17:50] when two young teenagers were found brutally murdered. 两名十几岁的学生被残忍地谋杀
[17:53] Authorities have yet to issue a statement… 警方至今未作任何说明
[17:55] but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made… 但消息来源说未有人被捕…
[17:58] and the murderer could strike again. Do you believe this shit? 凶手可能再次作案 你相信这件事吗?
[18:00] Damn! What is going on? You don’t know? 发生了什么事? 你还不知道?
[18:04] Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night. 凯西·贝克尔和史蒂夫·厄斯 昨晚被杀了
[18:07] What? No way. 什么? 不会吧!
[18:09] And we’re not just talking killed; we’re talking splatter-movie killed. 不止是被杀 而且还是血腥的谋杀
[18:12] Ripped open from end to end. 从头到脚都被割开了
[18:14] Casey Becker, she sits next to me in English. 凯西·贝克尔? 她上英语课时坐在我的旁边呀
[18:16] Not anymore. It’s so sad. 以后不会了 真是太不幸了
[18:18] Her mom and dad, they found her hanging from a tree… 她的爸爸和妈妈 发现她吊在一棵树下…
[18:21] her insides on the outside. Oh, my God! 她的内脏露在外面 天哪!
[18:24] Do they know who did it? 他们知道谁是凶手吗?
[18:26] Fucking clueless. They’re interrogating the entire school. 一点线索都没有 他们正对校内所有人问话
[18:29] Teachers, students, janitors. They think it’s school-related? 教师 学生 工友等 他们认为跟校内的人有关?
[18:32] They don’t know. Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they’ve seen in years. 他们不知道 杜威说他们已经 多年没见过这么恶性的案件
[18:36] Even worse than… 更糟的是…
[18:38] Well… it’s bad. 是啊…很糟糕
[18:45] Here you go, Mrs. Tate. Thank you, James. 给您 泰特太太 谢谢你 詹姆士
[18:52] Sidney. 西德尼
[18:54] It would appear to be your turn. 到你了
[19:00] Who’s up next? Uh, Sidney Prescott. 谁是下一个? 哦 西德尼·普里斯科特
[19:04] She was daughter of, uh… 她是…的女儿 唉…
[19:08] Sidney, how you feelin’? Fine. 西德尼 感觉怎么样? 还好
[19:11] Hi, Sidney. 嗨 西德尼
[19:13] Sheriff Burke, Dewey. 治安官伯克 杜威
[19:15] Uh, that’s Deputy Riley today, Sid. 哦 西德尼 那是副警长莱利
[19:18] How is everything? Good. 你好吗? 好
[19:22] And your dad? How’s he doin’? 你父亲怎样? 他还好吗?
[19:24] We’re fine. Thanks. We’re gonna keep this very brief, Sidney. 我们很好 谢谢 西德尼 我们不会耽误你太长时间的
[19:28] The police just want to ask you a few questions. You okay? 警察只想问你几个问题 可以吗?
[19:31] Mm-hmm. 好的
[19:32] Sidney, were you very close to Casey Becker? 西德尼 你和凯西·贝克尔的关系很好吗?
[19:35] Remember, your principal loves you, and I want you to be safe. 记住 你们的校长是爱你们的 我希望你们每个人都平安
[19:39] All students are encouraged to return home promptly from school grounds. 所有的学生请从学校立即回家
[19:43] Avoid strangers; walk in twos and threes. 请结伴回家 不要跟陌生人接触
[19:45] What kind of questions did they ask you, Sidney? 西德尼 他们问你什么问题了?
[19:47] They asked if I knew Casey. They asked me that too. 他们问我是否认识凯西 他们也问我同样的问题
[19:49] Hey, did they ask if you like to hunt? Yeah, they did. 嗨 他们有问你喜欢打猎吗? 是呀 他们问了
[19:52] Did they ask you? 他们问了你没有?
[19:54] Why would they ask you if you liked to hunt? 他们为什么要问你这个问题?
[19:56] ‘Cause their bodies were gutted. 因为被害者的尸体都被开膛了
[19:58] Thank you, Randy. They didn’t ask me if I like to hunt. 谢谢 兰迪 他们没有问我是否喜欢打猎
[20:02] ‘Cause there’s no way a girl could’ve killed ’em. That is so sexist. 因为凶手不可能是个女孩 大男子主义
[20:05] The killer could easily be female. “Basic Instinct.” 凶手有可能是女性 看过《本能》吗?
[20:07] That was an ice pick. Not exactly the same thing. 那是用的破冰锤 跟这不是一码事
[20:10] Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. 是呀! 凯西和史蒂夫的内脏全被掏出来了
[20:12] And the fact is, it takes a man to do something like that. 事实是 只有男的才干得出来
[20:15] Or a man’s mentality. 或是男人型的女人
[20:17] How do you… gut someone? 你知道怎样… 才能把人的内脏挖出来?
[20:23] You take a knife, and you slit ’em from the groin to sternum. 用一把刀 从腹股沟一直割到胸骨
[20:27] Hey, it’s called tact, you fuck rag. 嗨 别说了 你这个追求感官刺激的家伙
[20:31] Hey, Stu, didn’t you used to date Casey? 嘿 斯图 你没有和凯西约会过吗?
[20:34] Yeah, for like two seconds. Before she dumped him for Steve. 有过 很短 在她为了史蒂夫 而甩了他之前
[20:38] I thought you dumped her for me. 我还以为你是为我 而把她踹了呢
[20:40] I did. He’s full of shit. And are the police aware that you dated the victim? 当然是呀! 别听他胡说 警察知道你和被害者有过约会吗?
[20:43] Hey, what’re you saying? That I killed her? 嘿 你说什么? 我杀了他?
[20:46] It would certainly improve your high school “Q.” 那绝对会提高你 高中生活的质量
[20:48] Stu was with me last night, okay? Yeah, I was. 斯图昨晚和我在一起 好不好? 是 确实是
[20:52] Was that before or after he sliced and diced? 那是在杀人之前还是在之后?
[20:56] Fuck you, nutcase. Where were you last night? 去你的 你这个疯子 昨晚你又在哪儿?
[20:58] Working, thank you. At the video store? I thought they fired your ass. 在工作 还在那个音像店? 我还以为他们把你炒了呢
[21:02] Twice. 炒过两次
[21:04] I didn’t kill anybody. Nobody said you did. 我没有杀任何人 没有人说你杀了人
[21:08] Thanks, buddy. 谢谢 老兄
[21:10] Besides, it takes a man to do something like that. 再说 只有男人才下得了那样的手
[21:15] I’m gonna gut your ass in a second, kid. Tell me something. 我马上就把你的屁股割下来 小子 告诉我
[21:18] Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? 你是不是真的把她的肝放进了信箱?
[21:20] ‘Cause I heard that they found her liver in the mailbox next to her spleen and pancreas. 我听说他们在信箱里 找到了她的肝 脾和胰
[21:24] You goon! Fuck! I’m trying to eat here. 你这个混蛋! 我还想在这儿吃东西呢
[21:26] She’s getting mad, all right? 她已经受不了了 对吧?
[21:29] You better “liver” alone. 你最好肝远一点(“肝”在英语里的发音 和”离她”连读听起来差不多)
[21:33] “Liver” alone! “肝”远一点!
[21:39] “Liv…” Ow! “Liver. Liver.” It was a joke. “肝…” 噢! “肝 肝 肝” 开个玩笑而已
[21:48] See you, Sidney. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Sid. 再见 西德尼 明天见 西德尼
[22:14] So, you’re sure I can stay over, ’cause my dad won’t be back ’til Sunday. 那 你确信我可以过夜吗? 我爸爸到星期天才会回来
[22:18] No problem. I’ll pick you up after practice. 没问题 我锻炼完后就来接你
[22:22] You okay? 你没事吧?
[22:24] Uh-huh. It’s just… 嗯…嗯 只是…
[22:26] you know, the police and the reporters… 你知道 警察和那些记者们…
[22:28] it’s like deja vu all over again. 对我而言有一种似曾相识的感觉
[22:30] I’ll be there by 7:00. I promise. 我7点钟一定到你那儿 我发誓
[22:33] Thanks, Tatum. Later. 谢谢 塔特姆 过会儿见
[23:23] The bodies of 17-year-old Casey Becker… 17岁的凯西·贝克尔…
[23:25] and her 18-year-old boyfriend, Steven Orth… 和她的18岁男友 史蒂夫·厄斯的尸体
[23:27] were discovered late last night by the girl’s parents… 昨天晚上被女孩的父母发现…
[23:29] The Woodsboro double murder case. 伍兹士堡双重谋杀案
[23:31] Authorities are baffled by the lack of clues and the savage… 警方正为缺少线索而为难 而残暴的凶手…
[23:34] The town’s in shock, and no one can quite believe what has happened here… 惨案震惊了全镇 没有人愿相信这里发生的惨案…
[23:38] although this is not the first time this small community… 虽然这不是伍兹士堡小镇首次…
[23:41] of Woodsboro has endured such tragedy. 经历这种惨剧
[23:44] Only a year ago Maureen Prescott, wife and mother… 仅仅在一年前 毛里恩·普里斯科特 一位妻子兼母亲…
[23:46] was found raped and murdered not far from this peaceful town square. 被强奸并杀害在这个 安宁的小镇广场不远处
[25:01] Hello? Practice ran late. I’m on my way, okay? 喂? 锻炼得太晚了 我就来 好吗?
[25:07] It’s past 7:00. 七点过了
[25:09] Don’t worry. Casey and Steve didn’t bite it ’til way after 10:00. 别担心, 凯西和史蒂夫都是十点后才遇害的
[25:12] Oh. Oh, that’s comforting. 哦 哦 这令我放心多了
[25:15] I’m gonna swing by the video store. 我要去一趟音像店
[25:17] I was thinkin’ Tom Cruise, “All The Right Moves.” 我在考虑租汤姆·克鲁斯 的《步步登天》
[25:19] If you pause it just right, you can see his penis. 如果你在适当的地方暂停下来 你可以看见他的阳具
[25:22] Whatever. Just hurry, okay? Ta-ta, Sid. 不管怎样 你快点儿来 好吗? 那回头见 西德
[25:35] Tatum, just get in the car… Hello, Sidney. 塔特姆 快开车过来… 你好 西德尼
[25:40] Uh… hi, who is this? 嗯…嗨 你是谁?
[25:43] You tell me. 你告诉我
[25:47] Well, I-I have no idea. 唔… 我 我不知道
[25:50] Scary night, isn’t it? 恐怖的夜晚 是吧?
[25:52] With the murders and all, it’s like right out of a horror movie or something. 那些谋杀 太像恐怖电影里的情节了
[25:56] Randy, you gave yourself away. 兰迪 我知道是你了
[25:59] Are you calling from work, ’cause Tatum’s on her way over. 你是从工作的地方来电的吧 塔特姆正往你那儿去
[26:01] Do you like scary movies, Sidney? 你喜欢恐怖电影吗 西德尼?
[26:05] I like that thing you’re doing with your voice, Randy. It’s sexy. 我喜欢你这种语调 兰迪 很性感
[26:08] What’s your favorite scary movie? 你最喜欢的恐怖电影是什么?
[26:11] Oh, come on. You know I don’t watch that shit. 噢 得了 你知道我不看那些垃圾的
[26:13] Why not? Too scared? No. No. 为什么不? 害怕? 不 不
[26:16] It’s just, what’s the point? They’re all the same. 只是 怎么说呢? 它们看起来都一样
[26:18] Some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can’t act… 愚蠢的凶手总是猎杀 那些毫无反抗的大波妹
[26:21] who’s always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door. 这些大波妹总是跑上楼 而不懂应该从正门出去
[26:24] It’s insulting. Are you alone in the house? 这真是对观众的侮辱 你一个人在家吗?
[26:28] Randy, that’s so unoriginal. I’m disappointed in you. 兰迪 问得太没有创意了 真对你失望
[26:31] Maybe that’s because I’m not Randy. 也许那是因为我不是兰迪
[26:41] So, who are you? 那 你是谁?
[26:43] The question isn’t “Who am I?” 你不应问”我是谁”
[26:45] The question is “Where am I?” 而应问”我在哪儿”
[26:50] S-S-So, where are you? 那 那… 你在哪儿?
[26:53] Your front porch. 你家前门廊
[26:59] Why would you be calling from my front porch? 你为什么要在那儿打电话?
[27:02] That’s the original part. 这个问题有创意
[27:05] Oh, yeah? 噢 是吗?
[27:11] Well, I call your bluff. 哼 我说你是个骗子
[27:26] So, where are you? Right here. 你在哪儿? 就在这儿
[28:01] Can you see me right now? Uh-huh. 你现在能看见我吗? 当然
[28:04] Uh-huh, okay. 当然? 好吧
[28:06] What am I doin’? Huh? 我现在在干嘛? 啊?
[28:09] Huh? What am I doin’? Hello! 哈哈? 我在干嘛? 喂!
[28:14] Nice try, Randy. 演得不错 兰迪
[28:16] Tell Tatum to hurry up, okay? Bye now. 叫塔特姆快点 好不? 再见
[28:18] If you hang up on me, you’ll die just like your mother! 如果你挂断 你就会像你妈一样死!
[28:22] Do you wanna die, Sidney? Your mother sure didn’t. 你想死吗 西德尼? 你妈是肯定不想的
[28:29] Fuck you, you cretin! 去你的 杂种!
[29:00] No! 不!
[29:32] Shit! 靠!
[29:48] Billy! 比利!
[29:50] The door’s locked. I heard screaming. You all right? 门锁上了 我听到了尖叫声 你没事吧?
[29:53] The killer’s here. He’s in the house. 杀手在这儿 他在这房子里
[29:55] He’s in the house. He’s got a knife. 他在屋子里 他有刀
[29:58] He’s gone. He’s gone. 他走了 他走了
[30:00] It’s all right. 没事了
[30:12] What? 什么?
[30:17] Sid, what? 西德尼 怎么了?
[30:22] Whoa, whoa, wait, wait. Wait, Sidney, wait! 喂 喂 等等 等等 等等 西德尼 等等!
[30:24] Wait, wait, wait, wait! What’s going on? 等等 等等 等等 等等! 怎么了?
[30:27] Sidney, come back! Sidney! 西德尼 回来! 西德尼!
[30:35] Sorry! I found this. Come on! 对不起! 我找到这个 来吧!
[30:39] All right, hold your hands together. 好了 并拢双手
[30:41] Do you wish to give up your right to remain silent? I didn’t do anything. 你想放弃保持沉默的权利吗? 我没有干任何事
[30:44] Do you wish to give up your right to speak to an attorney… 你想放弃和律师谈话的权力…
[30:46] and have them present during questioning? 及讯问时律师可以在场的权力吗?
[30:48] Ask her. She’ll tell you. 问她 她会告诉你的
[30:52] I caught him, Sheriff. Wait. Who is that? 我逮住他了 治安官 等等 他是谁?
[30:54] Billy Loomis. Sheriff, Sheriff, call these guys off. 比利·卢米斯 治安官 治安官 放开我
[30:58] I didn’t do it. Sheriff, wait. 不是我 治安官 等等
[31:01] Wait, listen. Call my dad. 等等 听着 打电话给我爸爸
[31:03] Please, call him. He’ll tell you. Call him. 求你了 打电话给我爸 他会告诉你的 请打个电话
[31:06] Sidney! Sidney! 西德尼! 西德尼!
[31:09] How’s she doing? Sid’s tougher than she looks. 她怎样? 西德尼比看起来坚强
[31:11] She’d have to be, all the shit she’s been through. 她必须这样 经历了这么多糟糕的事
[31:14] Sid! Well, we’re seein’ a lot of you today. 西德尼! 是呀 今天我们又见到你了
[31:18] You gonna be able to come down to the station and answer a few questions, Sid? 西德尼 请跟我们到警局 有些问题要问你
[31:22] Oh, shit! Sidney! 啊 该死! 西德尼!
[31:24] God, Sid, I’m so sorry I was late. Are you all right? 天啊 西德尼 非常对不起 我来晚了 你没事吧?
[31:26] Tatum, you can’t be here. This is an official crime scene. 塔特姆 你不能在这儿 这是犯罪现场
[31:28] It’s okay. Her dad’s out of town. She’s staying with us. 没关系 她爸爸出差了 她要住我们家
[31:32] Does Mom know? 妈妈知道吗?
[31:34] Yes, doofus. Let’s get you out of here. 知道 猪头 我们走吧
[31:36] She’ll be okay. Thanks. 她会没事的 谢谢
[31:38] Oh, you won’t believe this. 噢 你不会相信这的
[31:44] Creepy, huh? 令人毛骨悚然 对吧?
[31:55] I’ll be damned. What? 我真该死 什么?
[31:57] Jesus! The camera, hurry! My name isn’t Jesus. 老天! 快取摄像机! 我的名字不是老天
[32:01] Sidney, is that you in there? 西德尼 是你在里面吗?
[32:03] Excuse me. Is that Sidney Prescott they took away? 对不起 请问他们带走的是 西德尼·普里斯科特吗?
[32:05] I’m not talking to you. What happened to her? 不告诉你 她怎么了?
[32:07] None of your damned business. I heard something about a costume. Is that true? 不管你的屁事 我听说有一个面具 对不对?
[32:11] Can you tell me anything? Yeah, you’re a real pain in the ass. 你一点消息都不能告诉我吗? 好啊 你是屁眼里的痔疮
[32:15] Leave Sid alone. 别去烦西德尼
[32:18] Where’s she goin’? 她去哪儿了?
[32:21] Look. Kenny? Yeah? 听着 肯尼 什么?
[32:23] I know that you’re about 50 pounds overweight… 我知道你超重过50磅…
[32:26] but when I say “hurry,” 但当我说”快”时
[32:28] please interpret that as “move your fat, tub-of-lard ass now!” 请理解为”立即移动你这头 肥胖 笨拙的蠢驴的大屁股”
[32:34] Did you find him? 找到他了吗?
[32:37] You sure it was the Hilton? 确信在希尔顿饭店?
[32:40] At the airport. He’s not registered there. 机场那儿的 他没在那儿登记
[32:46] Could he have stayed somewhere else? 他会在别的什么地方吗?
[32:49] I don’t know. I guess. 我想我不知道
[32:53] Don’t worry, Sid. 没关系 西德
[32:55] We’ll find him. Dewey, they got that mask in. 我们会找到他的 杜威 他们把那个面具拿来了
[33:00] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[33:10] Let me ask you this. What’re you doin’ with a cellular telephone, son? 我来问你 小子 你拿着个手机干什么?
[33:15] Everybody’s got one, Sheriff. 治安官 每个人都有的
[33:17] I didn’t make those calls, I swear. 我发誓 不是我打的
[33:20] Check the phone bill, for Christ’s sake. 看在上帝的份上 干嘛不去查查电话帐单?
[33:22] Call Vital Phone Comp. They got the records of every number dialed. 打电话给威特尔电话公司 他们有全部的通信记录
[33:24] Thanks, Hank. We’re on top of it. 谢谢 汉克斯 我们知道
[33:27] What were you doing over at Sidney’s house tonight? 你今晚跑到西德尼家去干什么?
[33:30] I wanted to see her, that’s all. 我只是想见见她
[33:32] And last night? Sidney said you crawled through her window last night too. 那昨晚呢? 西德尼说你 昨晚也爬进了她的窗户
[33:36] You went out last night? 你昨晚出去了?
[33:39] I was watching TV. I got bored. I decided to go for a ride. 我看电视看烦了 就决定出去兜兜风
[33:43] Did you happen to ride by Casey Becker’s house? 你是否正好就兜到 凯西·贝克尔的家了?
[33:46] No, I didn’t. Sheriff, I didn’t kill anybody! 没有 我没有 治安官 我没有杀任何人!
[33:56] We’re gonna have to hold you, son, ’til we get those phone records. 在那些电话记录来之前 我们不能放你 小子
[34:02] That’s crazy. 这真荒唐
[34:04] You know that? I didn’t do it. 你知道的 不是我干的
[34:19] Camera Two? Okay. 二号机? 好的
[34:21] Are there anymore doughnuts in there? 里面还有更多的面包圈吗?
[34:23] Move it, Kenny. They’re not lettin’ anybody in. 快走 肯尼 他们不会让任何人进的
[34:26] I’m not just anyone. Bitch goddess. 我不是普通人 变态婊子
[34:29] Kenny, are we on? Yeah, go. 肯尼 好了吗? 好了 开始
[34:31] Hi, Gale Weathers reporting live from Woodsboro police station… 大家好 这是加尔·威瑟斯在 伍兹士堡警察局的现场报道…
[34:34] where we hope to get a glimpse of Sidney Prescott. 我们希望能采访到 西德尼·普里斯科特
[34:36] Hey, watch it, lady. Hey, watch the hand! Do you know who you’re dealing with? 嗨 注意 女士 嗨 拿开你的手 你知道我是谁吗?
[34:40] Tell ’em. Come on, Dad. Tell ’em! 告诉他们 没事 爸爸 告诉他们!
[34:43] He’s waiting for the lawyer, Billy. Sidney! 他正在等律师 比利 西德尼!
[34:45] Sidney, come on. You know me. 西德尼 快点! 你了解我
[34:47] Sidney, look at me! 西德尼 看看我
[34:50] Come on! 快点!
[34:57] Sid, we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? Are you okay? 西德 我们离开这里吧 好吗? 你没事吧?
[35:03] They sell this costume at every five-and-dime in the state. 这种面具在每个廉价店里都有卖
[35:07] There’s no way to track the purchase. 不可能从这里找出线索
[35:09] What about that cellular phone bill? 那个手机帐单记录怎么样?
[35:12] We’re pulling Loomis’s account. We won’t know anything until the morning. 正在检查卢米斯的帐号 明早才有结果
[35:15] Oh, come on! 噢 快点!
[35:19] You think he did it? Twenty years ago, I would’ve said, “Not a chance.” 你认为是他干的? 二十年前 我会说”绝对不会”
[35:23] But these kids today… damned if I know. 但是现在的孩子… 谁知道呢?
[35:28] Hey, Dewey, can we go now? Hold on a second. 嘿 杜威 我们可以走了吗? 等一下
[35:31] Goddamn it, Dewey! What did Mama tell you? 讨厌 杜威! 妈妈是怎么跟你说的?
[35:34] When I wear this badge, you treat me like a man of the law! 当我戴上这警徽时 你应该把我当成执法人员!
[35:37] I’m sorry, Deputy Dewey-boy, but we’re ready to go. 对不起 副治安官杜威朋友 我们准备走了
[35:39] Now, okay? Whoa. 现在 好不好? 哇
[35:42] Take ’em out the back way. Avoid that circus out there. 带他们从后面走 避开前门那些耍杂的
[35:46] Come on. Don’t touch me! 来吧 别碰我!
[35:49] He’s my superior. Janitors are your superior. 他是我的上级 看门的才是你的上级呢
[35:55] Let’s get back to work! 来 大家开始工作!
[36:03] Isn’t there a back way out of this building? Yeah. 这栋楼有没有后门? 有
[36:06] Down that alley, I think. 应该是顺着这条小路
[36:11] You guys just stay here. I’m gonna get the car. 你们呆在这儿 我去取车
[36:14] Don’t move. Don’t make a sound. 别走开 别出声
[36:18] There she is. Sidney! 她在那儿 西德尼!
[36:21] Hi, that’s some night. What happened? Are you all right? 嗨 真是 发生什么了? 你没事吧?
[36:24] She’s not answering any questions. Just leave us alone. 她不会回答你的问题的 别烦我们
[36:26] No, Tatum, it’s okay. She’s just doin’ her job, right, Gale? 不 塔特姆 没事 人家只是在工作而已 是吧 加尔?
[36:29] Yes, that’s right. So, how’s the book? 是呀 没错 那本书怎样了?
[36:32] Well, it’ll be out later this year. 啊 今年迟些时候才能出来
[36:35] Oh, I’ll look for it. 哦 我一定会看的
[36:37] I’ll send you a copy. 我会送你一本的
[36:40] Jeez. 哎呀!
[36:42] Nice shot. Bitch. 干得好! 婊子
[36:45] No, I mean, camera shot. Where’d you learn to punch like that? 不 我是说摄像干得不错 你从哪儿学会这样打人的?
[36:48] God, I loved it. “I’ll send you a copy.” 老天 我真喜欢这个 “我会送你一本的”
[36:51] Bam! Bitch went down. 梆! 婊子倒下了
[36:53] “I’ll send you a copy.” Bam! Sid… Superbitch! “我会送你一本的 “梆! 西德… 超级婊子!
[36:57] You are so cool. 你真是太酷了
[36:59] Thought you might want some ice for that right hook. 打出那记右勾拳后 你的手可能需要些冰块
[37:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:04] I’ll be right next door. Try to get some sleep. 我就在隔壁 想睡一会
[37:08] Yeah, yeah. 好吧 好吧
[37:13] Do you really think Billy did it? 你真认为是比利干的吗?
[37:17] He was there, Tatum. 他当时在那儿 塔特姆
[37:19] He was destined to have a flaw. I knew he was too perfect. 人注定会有缺陷的 他以前在我眼里太完美了
[37:24] Telephone, honey. 电话 亲爱的
[37:27] Who is it? It’s for Sid. 是谁? 找西德的
[37:29] My dad? 我爸爸?
[37:30] I don’t think so. Take a message. 恐怕不是 叫他留言
[37:33] No, um, I’ll get it. 不 嗯 我来接
[37:39] How’s she doin’? 她怎么样?
[37:44] Hello. 喂
[37:46] Hello, Sidney. 你好 西德尼
[37:48] No! 不!
[37:50] Poor Billy-boyfriend. 你男朋友比利真可怜
[37:52] An innocent guy doesn’t stand a chance with you. 那个无辜的家伙 再也 没有机会和你在一起了
[37:55] Leave me alone! Looks like you fingered the wrong guy… again. 放过我! 看起来你又一次指控错人了
[37:59] Who are you? Dewey! Hang up, Sid. 你是谁? 杜威! 挂电话 西德
[38:02] Don’t worry. You’ll find out soon enough. 别担心 你很快就会知道的
[38:05] I promise. 我发誓
[38:08] What? 怎么了?
[38:13] What? What? 怎么了? 怎么了?
[38:21] Hello? 喂?
[38:33] Sidney Prescott, who escaped a vicious attack last night… 昨晚逃过了那场恶性袭击事件的 西德尼·普里斯科特…
[38:37] is the daughter of Maureen Prescott… 是毛里恩·普里斯科特的女儿…
[38:39] who was brutally killed last year… 毛里恩去年被残忍地谋杀…
[38:42] when convicted murderer Cotton Weary broke into their home… 已被裁定有罪的凶手科顿·威而瑞 当时闯入他们家里…
[38:44] and savagely raped and tortured the deceased. 野蛮地强奸并折磨了死者
[38:47] Cotton Weary is currently awaiting appeal for the death sentence… 科顿·威而瑞目前正在 为其死刑判决上诉…
[38:50] handed down after the young Sidney testified against him. 在年轻的西德尼指证他后 他被判处死罪
[38:53] She was the key witness in the state’s case against the… 她是那个案件中的关键证人…
[38:58] It’s never gonna stop, is it? 他们真是没完没了 是吧?
[39:01] Billy was released. 比利被释放了
[39:04] His cellular bill was clean. He didn’t make those calls. 他的手机记录没有问题 不是他打的那些电话
[39:08] We’re checkin’ every cellular account in the county. 我们正在检查本县内 所有手机的通话记录
[39:11] Any calls made to you or Casey Becker are being cross-referenced. 所有打给你或凯西·贝克尔 的电话都会被对照参考
[39:15] It’s gonna take some time, but we’ll find him. 需要些时间 但我们一定会找到他的
[39:18] Okay? 好了
[39:37] Don’t worry, Sid, it’s school. You’ll be safe here. 别担心 西德 这儿是学校 你会很安全的
[39:40] So how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered? 差一点儿就被残忍地宰割 你有什么感想?
[39:43] Hey, leave her alone! People wanna know. They have a right to know. 嘿 别烦她! 人们想知道 他们有权知道
[39:46] Leave her alone. How does it feel? 别烦她 感觉如何?
[39:48] She just wants to get an education. Turn that thing off. 她只是来上学的 把那些东西关掉
[39:52] What? 什么?
[39:54] Just a sec. 等一会儿
[40:07] Stop right there. 停那儿别动
[40:09] I’m not here to fight. I just need to talk. 我不是来打架的 我需要和你谈谈
[40:11] Kenny, camera, now! Off the record. No camera. 肯尼 马上准备摄象机! 不用记录 不要摄像
[40:14] Forget it. Please? You owe me. 忘了吧 什么? 你欠我的
[40:17] I owe you shit! You owe my mother! 我欠你狗屎啊! 你欠我母亲的!
[40:22] Your mother’s murder was last year’s hottest court case. 你母亲的谋杀案是去年最轰动的庭案
[40:25] Somebody was gonna write about it. 总会有个人为此写书的
[40:27] And it had to be you with all your lies and bullshit theories. 是啊 并且这个人还就得像你一样 充满了谎言和狗屎理论
[40:30] What is your problem? You got what you wanted. 你有什么毛病? 你还想要什么?
[40:33] Cotton Weary’s in jail. They’re gonna gas him. A book is not gonna change that. 科顿·威而瑞被关进监狱了 并将被执行毒刑 一本书根本改变不了这个
[40:39] Do you still think he’s innocent? 你还认为他是无辜的?
[40:42] Your testimony put him away. It doesn’t really matter what I think. 你的证词使他定罪 我怎么想根本无关紧要
[40:45] During the trial, you did all those stories about me. You called me a liar. 当时审讯时 你就编造了那些故事 还说我在撒谎
[40:49] I think you falsely identified him, yes. 是的 我认为你认错人了
[40:51] Have you talked to Cotton? Many times. 你跟科顿谈过吗? 很多次
[40:55] And has his story changed? 那你对他所说的那些故事改变过吗?
[40:57] Not one word. 一点儿也没有
[40:59] He admits to having sex with your mother, but that’s all. 他只承认和你母亲有过性关系
[41:02] He’s lying. She never would’ve touched him. 他在撒谎 我母亲根本碰都不会碰他
[41:04] He raped her, and then he… 他强奸了她 并且…
[41:06] He butchered her. Her blood was all over his coat. 肢解了她 他的外套上占满了我妈的血
[41:09] He was drunk that night. 他那天晚上喝多了
[41:11] He left his coat at your house after your mother seduced him. 你妈引诱他后 他把外套落在你家了
[41:14] I saw him leave wearing it. No, you saw someone leave wearing that coat. 我看见他离开时穿着 不 你看见的是另 一个人穿的那件外套
[41:18] The same someone who planted it in Cotton’s car, framing him. 那个人又把外套放进科顿的车里 陷害他
[41:24] No. Cotton murdered my mother. 不 科顿杀了我妈
[41:30] You’re not so sure anymore, are you? 你不像以前那样确信了 是吗?
[41:35] Nice welt, sweetie. Let’s go, Sid. 脸肿得好漂亮啊 亲爱的 我们走 西德
[41:38] The killer’s still on the loose, isn’t he? 杀手还在逍遥法外 对不?
[41:40] Come on, Sid. Those murders are related. 走吧 西德 这些谋杀是有联系的
[41:43] I’m sorry I mangled your face. 对不起 我把你的脸打肿了
[41:46] Sidney, don’t go! Just stop, all right? 西德尼 别走! 别跟来 知道不?
[41:54] Jesus Christ! 老天!
[41:56] An innocent man on death row. A killer still on the loose. 无辜的人等着被执行死刑 而真正的凶手却逍遥法外
[42:00] Kenny, tell me I’m dreaming. You wanna go live? 肯尼 告诉我我是在做梦 你想现场直播这些?
[42:02] Not so fast. We don’t have anything concrete. You can’t just sit on it. 别着急 我们还没有确切的线索 你不能一直拖延下去
[42:06] I know! That’s why we need proof. 我知道! 这就是为什么我们迫切需要证据
[42:09] If I’m right about this, I could save a man’s life. 如果我这次对了 我就挽救了一个人的生命
[42:13] Do you know what that could do for my book sales? 你知道那会对我写的书 的销量有什么样的影响吗?
[42:17] This is a mistake. I shouldn’t be here. 这真是个错误 我不该在这儿的
[42:19] I want you to meet me right here after class, okay, Sid? 我希望你下课后来这儿 见我 好吗 西德尼?
[42:23] All right. 好的
[42:26] Hey, I haven’t seen Billy around. Is he really pissed? 嘿 怎么没见到比利 难道他真的很恼火?
[42:31] Oh, you mean after you branded him the Candyman? 哦 你以为你只是 把糖纸贴在他身上?
[42:33] No, his heart’s broken. Ow! Stu! 不 他是伤心透了 哎哟! 斯图!
[42:44] Why are they doing this? 他们为什么要这样?
[42:46] Are you kidding me? Look at this place. It’s like Christmas. 你开玩笑吗? 看看这周围 像是过圣诞
[42:49] Stupidity leak. Ow. Easy. 别犯傻了 哎哟 轻点
[42:52] Sidney! 西德尼!
[42:55] Ow! Jesus, shit! 哎哟! 老天 真是!
[42:57] It’s just me. 是我
[43:00] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You still think it’s me. 哇 哇 哇 哇 你还认为是我干的?
[43:04] No. No, I-I don’t. 不 不 我不是
[43:06] It’s just… somebody was there. 只是… 确实有人在那儿
[43:10] Billy, someone tried to kill me. 比利 有人想杀我
[43:12] I know, I know. The cops said I scared him away. It wasn’t me, Sid. 我知道 我知道 警察说我把他吓走了 那人不是我 西德尼
[43:16] I know. He called me again last night at Tatum’s house. 我知道 昨晚在塔特姆家里 他又打电话给我了
[43:20] You see? It couldn’t have been me. I was in jail. 你看 那不可能是我 我在监狱
[43:23] Remember? 记得吗?
[43:27] I’m so… sorry. Please understand. 非常对…对不起 请理解我
[43:30] Understand what? 理解什么?
[43:32] That I have a girlfriend who would rather accuse me… 难道是我有一个宁愿指控我为…
[43:35] of being a psychopathic killer than touch me? 变态杀手 而不愿摸摸我的女友?
[43:37] You know that’s not true. 你知道你说的不是真的
[43:41] Then what is it? What… is it? 那是什么? 什么…是吗?
[43:44] Billy, I was attacked and nearly filleted last night! 比利 我昨晚被袭击 差点儿被大卸八块!
[43:46] I mean between us. 我是说我们之间的关系
[43:48] You haven’t been the same since… 你变了 自从…
[43:53] Since your mother died. Is your brain leaking? 你妈妈死后 你脑子又问题呀?
[43:56] My mom was killed. I can’t believe you’re bringing this up! 我妈被谋杀了 真不能相信你又提起这档子事
[43:58] It’s been a year. Tomorrow! One year tomorrow. 已经一年了 明天! 到明天一年
[44:02] I think it’s time you got over that. 我觉得现在是该你从 中恢复过来的时侯了
[44:04] When my mom left my dad, I accepted it. That’s the way it is. 当我妈离开我爸的时侯 我接受了 事情就是这个样子的
[44:08] She’s not coming back. 她不会再回来了
[44:10] Your parents split up. This is not the same thing. 你父母离婚了 这不是一码事
[44:13] Your mom left town. She’s not lying in a coffin somewhere. 你妈只是离开了我们镇 并没有呆在某处的一个棺材里
[44:16] Okay, okay, I’m sorry. It’s a bad analogy. 好吧 好吧 对不起 这真是一个糟糕的比较
[44:19] It’s just that… 我只是想…
[44:21] I want my girlfriend back. 让我以前样子的女友恢复回来
[44:27] Sid! 西德!
[44:29] Billy, I am sorry if my traumatized life… 比利 对不起 如果我受到创伤的生活…
[44:31] is an inconvenience to you and your perfect existence. 给你和你完美的存在 造成了不便的话
[44:34] What? Wh… Nobody said that. Sid! 什么? 什… 没人那样说 西德!
[44:39] Stupid. 真蠢
[44:41] You make me so sick! 你们使我恶心!
[44:43] Your entire havoc-inducing, thieving, whoring generation disgusts me! 你们这些破坏狂 小偷 及娼妓的一代真令我恶心!
[44:47] So, two of your fellow students… 你们中的两个学生…
[44:52] just savagely murdered… 刚被残忍地谋杀了…
[44:54] and this is the way you show your compassion and sensitivity, huh? 难道这就是你们表现出 的同情心和伤感吗 嗯?
[44:57] Let me tell you something. You’re both expelled! Get out! 我告诉你们 你们俩都被开除了! 滚!
[45:01] Come on, Mr. Himbry! It was just a joke. 得了 希伯瑞先生! 这只是个玩笑
[45:04] That’s not fair! 这太不公平了
[45:09] You’re absolutely right. It is not fair. 你说得对极了 这就是不公平
[45:12] Fairness would be to rip your insides out… 如果公平的话 我就该 把你们的肠子都挖出来…
[45:14] hang you from a tree so we can expose you… 再把你们吊在树上 让那些…
[45:17] for the heartless, desensitized little shits that you are. 像你们一样无情无义 没有丝毫 感觉的小杂种们都来看
[45:32] She was never attacked. I think she made it all up. 她没有被袭击过 我觉得一切都是她编的
[45:35] Why would she lie about it? For attention! 那她为什么要撒谎 为了吸引注意力呗
[45:37] The girl has some serious issues. 那个女孩有严重的问题
[45:45] What if she did it? 如果是她干的呢?
[45:47] What if Sidney killed Casey and Steve? 如果是西德尼杀了凯西和史迪夫呢?
[45:50] Why would she do that? 她为什么要那样干?
[45:52] Maybe she had the hots for Steve and killed them both in a jealous rage. 可能是她特别想上史迪夫 因为嫉妒而杀了他们俩
[45:55] What would Sidney want with Steve? She has her own bubble-butt boyfriend. 为什么西德尼想上史迪夫? 她自己有个翘屁股的性感男友比利呀?
[46:00] Maybe she’s a slut just like her mother. 有可能她也是个荡妇 就像她妈一样
[46:04] You’re evil. Please, it’s a common fact. 你真恶毒 得了 这是常识
[46:07] Her mother was a tramp. Cut some slack. She watched her mom get butchered. 她妈是个妓女 如果有机会 她会看着她妈被杀的
[46:11] And it fucked her up royally. Think about it. 想想看 那会使她多么兴奋呀
[46:14] Her mother’s death leaves her disturbed and hostile. 她妈的死使她心理变得不正常 还充满敌意
[46:16] In a cruel and inhumane world, she’s delusional. 在这个残酷而不公平的世界 她太天真妄想了
[46:20] Where is God? Etcetera. Completely suicidal. 如”上帝在哪儿呀? ” 等等等等 完全是自取灭亡
[46:23] One day she snaps. She wants to kill herself… 有一天她突然受不了 她想自杀…
[46:26] but she realizes that teen suicide is out this year… 但是她认识到今年少女 自杀已经过时了…
[46:29] and homicide is a much healthier, therapeutic expression. 谋杀会更有利于健康 如果从治疗学上来表述的话
[46:33] Where do you get this shit? Ricki Lake. 你从哪儿学到的这些狗屁? Ricki Lake说的
[46:36] You are pathetic. 你真是可悲呀
[46:52] Pathetic. 可悲
[47:22] Sidney. 西德尼
[47:29] Is someone there? 有人吗?
[48:10] In what appears to be a prank… 在看起来是恶作剧的事件中…
[48:12] several students were seen wearing scary masks. 有人看见几个学生戴着恐怖面具
[48:15] School officials have yet to comment… 学校当局还没有对此发表评论…
[48:17] but this is known to be the same costume worn by the killer. 现在知道这些面具和 凶手戴的是一样的
[48:21] Seventeen-year-old Casey Becker and her boyfriend Steven Orth have already lost their lives. 17岁的凯西·贝克尔和她的男友 史迪夫·厄斯已经被杀了
[48:25] Who’s next? 谁是下一个呢?
[48:27] You can literally feel the fear on this campus. 你可以确切地感觉到 恐惧弥漫在这校园中
[48:31] Hi! Gale Weathers, field correspondent, “Top Story.” 嗨! 我是加尔·威瑟斯 “头条消息”的现场记者
[48:34] I know who you are, Miss Weathers. 我知道你是谁 威瑟斯小姐
[48:36] How’s the eye? It’s productive. Is there a problem on campus? 眼睛怎么样? 快好了 校园里有什么问题吗?
[48:41] No, everything’s under control. 没有 一切都在控制中
[48:43] Of course. You’re here. You’re not supposed to be here. 当然 你在这儿嘛 可是你不该在这儿
[48:46] I know. I should be in New York covering the Sharon Stone stalker… 我知道 我应该在纽约报道 骚扰莎朗·斯通的人…
[48:49] but who knew? 但是谁知道呢?
[48:51] You look awfully young to be a police officer. 你看起来这么年轻 不像一个警官呀
[48:54] I’m 25 years old. 我已经25了
[48:57] You know, in a demographic study… 知道吗 在一项统计调查中…
[48:59] I proved to be most popular amongst males 11 to 24. 我最受11到24岁的男性观众欢迎
[49:02] Guess I just missed you. Of course, you don’t look a day over 12. 看来我正好错过了你这个年纪 不过 你看起来还不到12岁
[49:07] Except in that upper torso area. 要是不看你强壮的躯干的话
[49:09] Does the force require you to work out? No, ma’am. 是警察都要求锻炼吗? 不 女士
[49:12] ‘Cause of my boyish good looks… 那是为了弥补我这张孩子 气的漂亮脸蛋儿…
[49:14] muscle mass has increased my acceptance as a serious police officer. 如果有一身肌肉的话 可以增加我当高级警官的机会
[49:18] I need your attention now, kids. 同学们 请注意
[49:21] Due to the recent events that have occurred… 由于最近发生的事件…
[49:23] effective immediately, all classes are suspended until further notice. 学校决定停课 何时开课另行通知 此项宣布立即生效
[49:27] The Woodsboro police department has issued a citywide curfew… 伍兹士堡警察局发布 了全城范围的宵禁令…
[49:32] beginning at 9:00 tonight. 从今天晚上9点开始
[49:36] Looks like we’ve got a serial killer on our hands. 看样子我们遇到了一个连环杀手
[49:38] Serial killer’s not really accurate. “连环杀手”这词并不准确
[49:40] Gotta knock off a couple more to get that title. 凶手只有再杀几个 才能得到这个头衔
[49:43] Well, we can hope, can’t we? 啊 我们有这个希望 不是吗?
[49:46] I mean, we certainly don’t have any leads. 我的意思是 我们确实没有任何线索
[49:49] Have you located Sidney’s father yet? No, not yet. 你找到了西德尼的父亲了吗? 还没有
[49:52] He’s not a suspect, is he? We haven’t ruled him out as a… possibility. 他不是嫌疑人 对不? 我们还没有排除他的…可能性
[49:58] If you’ll excuse me. I’m sorry. Am I keeping you? 失陪了 对不起 我妨碍了你吗?
[50:01] If I may say so, Miss Weathers… 可以这样说 威瑟斯小姐…
[50:05] you are much prettier in person. 你真人看起来漂亮多了
[50:09] So you do watch the show. 那你真的看我的节目了
[50:12] I’m 25. I was 24 for a whole year. 我今年25 我去年一年都是24
[50:18] Please, call me Gale! 请叫我加尔吧!
[50:21] It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, Sidney. 那只是某些病态的杂种 假扮了逗你的 西德尼
[50:23] No, it was him, Tatum. I know it. 不 是他 塔特姆 我知道
[50:26] You’re not to pee alone anymore. If you pee, I pee. Is that clear? 你不要再一个人去卫生间了 如果你去 我也去 明白吗?
[50:32] I don’t know what you did, Sidney. 我不管你做了什么 西德尼
[50:34] But on behalf of the entire student body, we all say, “Thank you!” 但是代表全体学生 我们要说: “谢谢你”
[50:36] Drop it, Stu. I say… 别说了 斯图 我宣布…
[50:39] an impromptu party tonight, my house. 今晚在我家举办一个即兴聚会
[50:42] Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say? 来庆祝学校的停课 你说如何?
[50:44] Are you serious? 你是认真的?
[50:46] This little vixen… 差不多吧 你这个小泼妇…
[50:48] doesn’t invite the entire world, we’ll be fine. 放心吧 不会邀请所有人的
[50:50] Intimate gathering, intimate friends. 只是几个老朋友亲密的聚会
[50:53] What do you say, Sid? 你说怎么样 西德?
[50:55] I mean, pathos could have its perks. 我的意思是 老这样痛苦也不是办法 来轻松一下吧
[50:57] Totally protected. Yo, I am so buff. 安全方面绝对没有问题 唷 你看我是多么强壮
[50:59] I got you covered, girl. 姑娘们 我会保护你们的
[51:01] Come on, Sid. For me? It could be fun. 来吧 西德 给我个面子 很好玩的
[51:06] Okay. Whatever. 既然这样 好吧
[51:09] Yeah? Nice. 是吗? 太好了!
[51:11] Cool. You guys bring food, all right? 棒极了 你们带食品 好不好?
[51:31] Yes? 谁?
[51:33] Hello? 谁呀?
[52:09] Damn little shits. What’d you call me? Huh? 他妈的小混蛋 你叫我什么? 嗯?
[52:12] Not you, Fred. You prick. 不是说你 弗雷德 你个笨蛋
[53:06] Aaaah! Aaah! 啊! 啊!
[53:09] Ohhhhh! 哦!
[53:21] ♪ School’s out for summer ♪
[53:28] What if Cotton Weary is telling the truth? 如果科顿·威而瑞说的是真的 怎么办?
[53:28] ♪ School’s out ♪
[53:31] Maybe he was having an affair with your mom. 他也许的确和你妈妈有一腿
[53:34] I mean, your dad was always out of town on business. Maybe… 我的意思是 你爸爸常常出差不在家 也许…
[53:38] Maybe your mom was just a very unhappy woman. 也许你妈妈只是一个 非常不快乐的女人
[53:41] If they were having an affair, how come Cotton couldn’t prove it in court? 如果他们真的有一腿 那科顿为什么不能在法庭上证明?
[53:46] Well, you can’t prove a rumor. That’s why it’s a rumor. 嗯 谣言是没法被证明的 这就是为什么叫谣言的缘故
[53:50] Right. Created by that little tabloid twit Gale Weathers. 对 是那个白痴小报记者 加尔·威瑟斯造的谣
[53:56] It goes further back, Sid. 背后还有更多的 西德
[53:59] There’s been talk about other men. 还有有关和其他男人的传闻
[54:02] And you believe it. 那你相信了?
[54:04] Well, you can only hear that Richard Gere gerbil story so many times… 唉 谣言听得太多了…
[54:10] before you have to start believing it. 你就不得不开始相信
[54:17] Oh, I’m sorry. 哎 对不起
[54:21] Y-You know, if I was wrong about Cotton Weary… 你知道 如果我对科顿·威而瑞 的指控错了的话…
[54:24] then… the killer’s still out there. 那么…凶手还在那儿
[54:26] Don’t go there, Sid. 不要去那儿 西德
[54:28] You’re starting to sound like some Wes Carpenter flick or something. 你说的听起来开始像韦斯和卡彭特 拍的电影之类的东东了
[54:32] Don’t freak yourself, okay? We’ve got a long night ahead of us. Okay? 别想得太多 好不? 我们还要度过 一个很长的夜晚呢
[54:37] Let’s boogie. 让我们跳起来
[54:42] It’s alive! 还是活的!
[54:44] Henry… Oh, in the name of God, now I know… 亨利… 噢 以上帝的名义 现在我知道…
[54:48] Excuse me, dude. 对不起 伙计
[54:52] Watch it, jerk. I’m sorry. 注意点 呆子 对不起
[54:56] Ohhhh! 哎呀!
[54:58] Dork. 混蛋!
[55:01] Jesus, this place is packed tonight, man. 老天 今儿晚上这里可真挤呀 老兄
[55:04] We had a run in the mass murder section. Comin’ to my fiesta? 来租多重谋杀案之类的片子的人可真多 参加我家的聚会吗?
[55:07] Yeah, I’m off early. Curfew, you know. 当然 今天我放工早 你知道 有宵禁
[55:10] What’s that werewolf movie with E.T.’s mom in it? 那个有关狼人的电影叫什么来着? 里面还有E.T.的妈妈
[55:13] “The Howling.” Horror. Straight ahead. Okay, thanks. 《狼嗥》 恐怖片区 一直往前就是 好的 谢谢
[55:17] Oh, now that’s in poor taste. What? 噢 现在那种片子根本不对人的胃口了 什么?
[55:21] If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath… 如果在一场毫无意义的大屠杀中 只有一个人是嫌疑犯…
[55:25] would you be standing in the horror section? 你还会看吗?
[55:28] What? It was just a misunderstanding. He didn’t do anything. 什么? 那只是一个误会 不是他干的
[55:32] You’re such a little lapdog. 你真是个小哈巴狗
[55:34] He’s got “killer” printed all over his forehead. Ohhh-kay! 你看 他的整个额头上都写着 “杀手”两个字 是…吗?
[55:37] Really? Well, why’d the cops let him go, smart guy? 真的吗? 那警察为什么把他放了 大葱头?
[55:41] Obviously they don’t watch enough movies. This is standard horror movie stuff. 显然 他们看的电影还不够多 这是标准的恐怖电影情节
[55:45] “Prom Night” revisited, man. Yeah? Why would he wanna kill his own girlfriend? 简直是《毕业舞会之夜》再现 老兄 是吗? 那他为什么想杀自己的女朋友?
[55:50] There’s always some stupid, bullshit reason to kill your girlfriend. 总会有那么些愚蠢而没道理的 原因去杀自己的女朋友
[55:53] Oh? That’s the beauty of it all: simplicity. 哦? 这就是整个事情的可取之处: 简单
[55:57] Besides, if it gets too complicated, you lose your target audience. 再说了 如果搞得太复杂 你把观众都吓跑了
[56:00] Well, what’s his reason? 那好 可是他的动机是什么?
[56:03] Maybe Sidney wouldn’t have sex with him. 也许西德尼不愿和他上床
[56:05] What, is she savin’ herself for you? Maybe. 什么? 难道她 准备把第一次留给你? 有可能
[56:09] Now that Billy tried to mutilate her, do you think Sid would go out with me? 既然现在比利要害她 你说西德会不会跟我出去约会?
[56:19] No, I don’t at all. No. 不 打死我也不会这样认为 不可能的
[56:21] You know who I think it is? 你知道我觉得是谁干的吗?
[56:25] You know, I think it’s her father. 知道吗? 我觉得是她老爹干的
[56:27] Why can’t they find her pops, man? 老兄 知道他们为什么找不到她老爹?
[56:30] Because he’s probably dead. 因为他有可能已经死了
[56:32] His body will come poppin’ up in the last reel somewhere! 他的尸体最后肯定会在某处出现!
[56:36] Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out! 眼珠被挖了出来 手指被割了下来 牙齿也被敲掉了!
[56:40] The police are always off track with this shit. Man! 警察在这些案件中总是找错了方向 哇!
[56:43] If they’d watch “Prom Night,” they’d save time. 如果他们看了《毕业舞会之夜》 他们就不会费那么多时间了
[56:45] There’s a formula to it. A very simple formula! Everybody’s a suspect! 有一个规则 很简单的一个规则 那就是: 每个人都是嫌疑犯!
[56:53] I’m telling you, the dad’s a red herring. It’s Billy. 我告诉你 她父亲只是一个烟幕弹 真凶是比利
[56:59] How do we know you’re not the killer? Huh? 我们怎么知道你不是凶手呢? 嗯?
[57:02] Huh? Hi, Billy. 嗯? 嗨 比利
[57:05] Maybe your movie-freaked mind lost its reality button. You ever think of that? 你想没有 你是不是看电影看糊涂了 已经分不清什么是现实 什么是电影里的了?
[57:08] You’re absolutely right. I’m the first to admit it. 你说的很对 我现在第一个承认这点
[57:11] If this were a scary movie, l’d be the prime suspect. That’s right. 如果这是一场恐怖电影 那我就是 头号嫌疑犯 这就对了
[57:15] And what would be your motive? 那你的动机是什么?
[57:17] It’s the millennium. 都快到新世纪了
[57:19] Motives are incidental. 动机根本不重要
[57:21] “Millennium.” Hmm. “新世纪” 嗯
[57:23] “Millennium.” I like that. That’s good. It’s the millennium. “新世纪” 我喜欢这个 很好 现在是新世纪
[57:25] “Millennium.” I like that. That’s good. It’s the millennium. “新世纪” 我喜欢这个 很好 现在是新世纪
[57:29] Good kid. 好孩子
[57:32] “Millennium.” Good word, my man. “新世纪” 好词 老兄
[57:35] Are you telling me that’s not a killer? 你是说他不是杀手吗?
[57:40] ♪ You’ll see him in your nightmares ♪
[57:42] ♪ You’ll see him in your dreams ♪
[57:48] ♪ He’ll appear out of nowhere ♪
[57:51] ♪ But he ain’t ♪
[57:53] ♪ What he seems ♪
[57:56] ♪ You’ll see him in your head ♪
[57:59] ♪ On the TV screen ♪
[58:01] ♪ Hey, buddy, I’m warnin’ you to turn it off ♪
[58:05] ♪ Ah, he’s a ghost He’s a god ♪
[58:07] ♪ He’s a man He’s a guru ♪
[58:12] ♪ You’re one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan ♪
[58:17] ♪ Designed and directed by his red right hand ♪♪
[58:22] Sure is quiet. 多么安静呀
[58:24] God, look at this place. 天哪 看看这个地方
[58:26] It’s “The Town That Dreaded Sundown.” 太像《杀出魔鬼镇》里的镜头了
[58:28] Yeah, I saw that movie. It’s about a killer in Texas, huh? 是啊 我也看过那个电影 讲的是德州一个杀手的故事 对吧?
[58:32] Mmm. Hey, Sid, just think. 嗯 嗨 西德 你想一想
[58:34] If they make a movie about you, who’s gonna play you? 如果有人要拍一个有关你的电影 你说谁会来演你?
[58:37] I shudder to think. I see you as a young Meg Ryan myself. 我有点害怕去想这个 我看你就像年轻时的梅格·瑞恩
[58:40] Thanks, Dewey. With my luck, they’d cast Tori Spelling. 谢谢 杜威 如果我猜得准的话 他们会让托瑞·斯培林去演的
[58:44] I’m just gonna be a few minutes. 我只需要几分钟时间
[58:47] You girls don’t go too far. 你们不要走得太远了
[58:51] Is Billy gonna be there tonight? 比利今晚会来吗?
[58:53] He’d better not be. I told Stu to keep his mouth shut. 他最好别来 我已经叫斯图别告诉他了
[58:56] I think we can live without the endorphin rush for one night. 我想我们可以忘掉痛苦 快乐地过一个晚上
[59:01] Billy’s right, you know. Whenever he touches me, I just can’t relax. 比利说得对 你知道 他一摸我 我就感到不自在
[59:04] So you have a few intimacy issues as a result of your mother’s untimely death. 可能是因为你妈妈死得太早 影响了你这方面的正常发展
[59:08] That’s no big deal. You’ll thaw out. 没什么大不了的 你心头的冰块会融化的
[59:11] Yeah, but he has been so patient with me with all the sex stuff. 是啊 可是他在性这 方面已经够有耐心了
[59:14] How many guys would put up with a girlfriend who’s sexually anorexic? 你说有几个男孩子能 忍受性冷淡的女友呢?
[59:18] Billy and his penis don’t deserve you, all right? 比利和他的阳具配不上你 好不好?
[59:29] Dewey, where the hell you been? 杜威 你他妈跑哪儿去了?
[59:31] I was keepin’ an eye on Sidney, uh… 我一直在看着西德尼 嗯…
[59:36] Thought you quit. I did. But damn it… 你不是戒了吗? 是戒了 但是他妈的…
[59:40] Dewey, Vital Phone just faxed us. 杜威 威特尔电话公司刚刚 给我们发来了传真
[59:44] Those calls are listed to Neil Prescott, Sidney’s father. 那些电话是属于尼尔·普里斯科特 也就是西德尼老爹的帐户上的
[59:48] He made the calls with a cellular phone. It’s been confirmed. 现在已经证实是他用手机打的
[59:53] There’s no way a cellular coulda been cloned? 难道不可能复制一个同样的手机吗?
[59:56] There’s more. Guess what tomorrow is. 还有 猜猜看明天是什么
[59:59] The anniversary of his wife’s death. 是他老婆死去的周年纪念日
[1:00:04] We’ll keep the roadblocks and the curfew in effect through the night. 今天整个晚上 我们都要设置路障 并执行宵禁令
[1:00:07] If he’s not picked up by morning, then we’ll do a house-to-house. 如果到早上还没有抓到他 我们就要挨家挨户去搜查
[1:00:12] Where’s Sidney? She’s with my sister. 西德尼在哪儿? 她和我妹妹在一起
[1:00:14] You want me to bring her in? Naw. 你想让我把她带到这儿吗? 不用了
[1:00:17] Not just yet. 还不到时侯
[1:00:19] Let’s find Neil first, make sure he’s our man. 让我们先找到尼尔 确认他是我们想要的真凶
[1:00:30] You stay close to Sidney. 你要好好看着西德尼
[1:00:33] Don’t let her out of your sight. 别让她离开你的视线
[1:00:35] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:00:57] ♪ Say a prayer for the youth of America ♪
[1:01:04] ♪ God bless the youth of America ♪
[1:01:10] ♪ I can’t stand their sight anymore ♪
[1:01:12] All right, you girls have fun. 好了 姑娘们 你们去玩吧
[1:01:15] Not too much fun, or I’ll bust ya. 别太过火了 否则把你们都捉起来
[1:01:19] Bye. Bye, Sid. 拜 拜 西德
[1:01:23] ♪ You’re obsessed ♪
[1:01:29] ♪ You’re obsessed ♪♪
[1:01:34] Here, kids! 我们来了 孩子们!
[1:01:38] Oh! That’s absurd. 噢! 真可笑
[1:01:40] You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you. 你们办事太拖拉了 晚会已经开始了
[1:01:43] My man! 不错 哥儿们!
[1:02:00] Shh. 嘘
[1:02:03] Were we spotted? 我们被发现了吗?
[1:02:05] I don’t think so. Go get the camera. 不会的 去拿摄像机
[1:02:10] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare ya. 对不起 我不是故意吓你的
[1:02:13] Deputy, that’s okay. What brings you to these parts? 副警长 没事儿 你怎么也来这个聚会了?
[1:02:16] Well, you just never know when or where a story will break. 是啊 你根本不知道何时何地出现新闻
[1:02:20] Not much of a story here. Just a bunch of kids cuttin’ it loose. 这儿没什么新闻 只是一帮孩子在闹哄
[1:02:24] Then what are you doing here? 那你在这儿干什么?
[1:02:30] Just keepin’ an eye on things. 只是在这里看着他们
[1:02:32] I’m gonna check the party out. 我要去看看聚会怎么样了
[1:02:35] Do you mind if I join you? Not at all. 介意我跟你一块去吗? 一点儿也不
[1:02:40] Let me just get my coat. Thanks. 等我先拿一下外套 谢谢
[1:02:48] All right. Yeah, I’m fine. 好了 没关系的
[1:02:51] Oh! Yeah. 哦! 对了
[1:02:55] How many “Evil Deads”? One! Two! 谁看《尸变》? 一个! 两个!
[1:02:58] How many “Hellraisers”? Hellraiser right here. 谁看《猛鬼追魂》? 我看
[1:03:01] “The Fog,” “Terror Train,” “Prom Night.” 《冤魂不息》《死亡列车》《毕业舞会之夜》
[1:03:04] How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies? 怎么每个片子里都有 杰米·李·柯蒂斯呀?
[1:03:08] She’s the… scream queen. 她是…尖叫之皇后
[1:03:10] With a set of lungs like that, she should be. Yeah. 看看她那样的肺 不是才怪呢 是啊
[1:03:13] Tits. See? 是胸部 明白吗?
[1:03:15] Oh, I’ll get it. 哦 我去开
[1:03:19] Hey, Tate, grab another beer, would ya? 嗨 塔特 再拿一瓶啤酒来 好吗?
[1:03:21] There’s more beer in the garage. 车库里有更多的啤酒
[1:03:24] What am l, the beer wench? 把我当什么了? 啤酒侍应?
[1:03:26] She was nominated for “Terror Train.” Oh, yeah? 她因为《死亡列车》而被提名 哦 是吗?
[1:03:29] You are not gonna believe who’s here! It’s that chick from “Top Story”! 你们不会相信谁来了 是那个”头条消息”的女的
[1:03:32] Gale Weathers? Here. Yeah. 加尔·威瑟斯? 是她 没错
[1:03:36] You’re under age, son. 小子 你还不到年纪
[1:03:38] I’m kiddin’. Have a good time. 开个玩笑 好好玩
[1:03:40] Dewey. Hi. 杜威 嗨
[1:03:42] Dewey. 杜威
[1:03:45] What is she doing here? She’s with me! 她来这儿干什么? 她跟我一起来的
[1:03:49] I’m just checkin’ things out. So you did. 我只是来查看查看 既然已经看过了
[1:03:51] Now leave, and take your media mouth with you. 你快点离开这儿吧 把你的小道消息跟班也带走
[1:03:57] I just think you’re awesome. Oh, thank you very much. 我觉得你真是了不起 哦 非常感谢
[1:04:00] I watch your show religiously. That’s great. 我一直忠实地看你的节目 太好了
[1:04:02] Hey. Hey. 嗨 嗨
[1:04:04] I need a camera. 我需要一个相机
[1:04:07] Have you found my father? I’m afraid not. 找到我爸爸了吗? 恐怕还没有
[1:04:12] Should I be worried? Not yet. 我该担心吗? 现在还不必
[1:04:16] ♪ Get out, you’re walkin’ ♪ That’s the one I want… “Halloween.” ♪ Get out, you’re walkin’ ♪ 那是我想看的《鬼节》
[1:04:20] ♪ Too bad, I’ve spoken ♪
[1:04:24] ♪ When I look at you you’re forgiven ♪
[1:04:41] Mmm. 唔
[1:04:43] ♪ You’re forgiven ♪♪
[1:05:04] Jesus! 天哪!
[1:05:09] Tatum, it’s okay. 塔特姆 没事儿的
[1:05:21] Shit. 怎么回事!
[1:05:27] Hey, shitheads! 嗨 讨厌鬼!
[1:05:31] Hello! 喂!
[1:05:34] Shit. Piss. 混蛋 真讨厌
[1:05:54] Is that you, Randy? 是你吗 兰迪?
[1:05:59] Cute. What movie is this from? “I Spit On Your Garage”? 好了 这又是从哪出电影学来的? 是《我唾弃你的坟墓》?
[1:06:03] Lose the outfit. If Sidney sees it, she’ll flip. 把面具脱了吧 要是西德尼看到了 她会发疯的
[1:06:07] Oh, you wanna play psycho killer? 哦 你想扮变态杀手?
[1:06:10] Can I be the helpless victim? 我可以扮无助的受害者吗?
[1:06:13] Okay, let’s see… No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghost Face. 好吧 我们来… 不 请别杀我 鬼脸先生
[1:06:16] I wanna be in the sequel! 我还想演续集呢
[1:06:20] Cut, Casper. That’s a wrap. 停 小鬼头 电影结束了
[1:06:25] Randy, what the hell are you doing? Aaah! 兰迪 你究竟想干什么? 啊!
[1:06:41] Aaaah! 啊…!
[1:06:49] Fucker! 混蛋!
[1:06:51] Aaah! 啊!
[1:07:12] Aaah! Aaaah! 啊! 啊!
[1:07:45] Happy curfew. Nice party, Stu. 宵禁快乐 晚会不错 斯图
[1:07:48] Tatum, come on! There’s nobody here but us chickens! 塔特姆 快来! 这儿除了我们几个女的 没有别人了
[1:07:51] Do you know where she is? No, I haven’t seen her. 你知道她在哪儿吗? -不知道 我一直没有见到她
[1:07:54] Aaah! 啊!
[1:07:56] Oh. Billy. Hey. 噢 比利 嗨
[1:07:58] Billy. Hmm. What are you doin’ here? 比利 嗯 你来这儿干什么?
[1:08:00] I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone. 我希望和西德单独谈谈
[1:08:03] You know, if Tatum sees you here, she’ll draw blood. 你知道 要是塔特姆看见你在这儿 她会不高兴的
[1:08:06] Why don’t you go up to my parents’ room? 你们为什么不去我父母房里呢?
[1:08:09] You know, you guys can talk, whatever. 在那儿 你们可以谈话 或干其它别的
[1:08:13] Subtlety, Stu. You should look it up. 斯图 注意点你的语气
[1:08:16] No, i-it’s okay. We do need to talk. 不 没-没关系 我们是需要谈谈
[1:08:22] Oooh! Oww. 唔! 哈
[1:08:29] What’s Leatherface doin’ here? 这个杀人狂来干吗?
[1:08:31] Cute. He came to make up. 别装了 他是来弥补关系的
[1:08:34] There goes my chance with Sid. Damn it. 那不没我的什么机会了 真倒霉
[1:08:37] As if. That’s all I’m sayin’. 好像是 我能说的就是这些喽
[1:08:39] As if. 好像是
[1:08:41] Oh, really, Alicia? 哦 真的吗?
[1:08:44] “As if.” I’m gonna go check on them. “好像是” 我要去看看他们
[1:08:47] Come on! It was nice to meet all of you. 快点出来! 见到你们真是很高兴
[1:08:53] You’re a genius. 你真是个天才
[1:08:55] Oh, shit. What? 哦 真倒霉 什么?
[1:08:58] I got a delay. How long is it? 信号有延时 多长延迟?
[1:09:00] I don’t know. What’d it take you to walk from the house, 30 seconds? 不知道 你从那房子走到这儿 要花多长时间? 30秒?
[1:09:04] It’ll be fine. Just record it. Oh, the placement is perfect. 没关系 尽管录下来就是了 哇! 放的位置真好
[1:09:08] Tell me, Kenneth… Hmm? 告诉我 肯尼思… 嗯?
[1:09:09] Has a cheesy tabloid journalist ever won the Pulitzer? 有没有一个下流小报记者 曾经赢得过普利策奖?
[1:09:13] Well, first time for everything. 唔 每件事情都有第一次的
[1:09:15] You’re damn right. 你简直太对了!
[1:09:23] S-So, um… 那… 嗯…
[1:09:27] So… 那…
[1:09:32] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:09:35] I’ve been selfish, and I want to apologize. 我太自私了 我应该道歉
[1:09:39] No, Billy, I-I’m… 不 比利 我-我是…
[1:09:43] the one who’s been selfish and self-absorbed… 那个自私而又太专注于 自己的想法的人…
[1:09:46] with all this post-traumatic stress. 都是由于这些受到创伤后的压力所致
[1:09:50] You lost your mom. Yeah, I know, but you’re right. 你失去了母亲 是的 我知道 你说得对…
[1:09:55] Enough is enough. 什么事都有一个限度
[1:09:57] I can’t wallow in the grief process forever… 我不能一直沉浸在悲伤中…
[1:10:00] and… 而且…
[1:10:03] and I can’t… 而且 我不能…
[1:10:05] keep lying to myself about who my mom was. 一直对自己撒谎 认为我妈不是那样的人
[1:10:13] Yeah, I think I’m really… 是的 我觉得我真是被我的想法…
[1:10:17] scared… 吓坏了
[1:10:20] that I’m gonna turn out just like her, you know? 你知道吗? 我害怕有一天变成和我妈妈一样的人
[1:10:24] Like “The Bad Seed” or somethin’. 类似《坏种》中的情节那样
[1:10:28] And I know it doesn’t make sense. 虽然我知道这些想法太荒唐
[1:10:32] Yeah, it does. 不 不荒唐
[1:10:36] Hmm. 嗯
[1:10:38] It’s like Jodie Foster in “The Silence of the Lambs”… 就像朱迪·福斯特在 《沉默的羔羊》中…
[1:10:41] when she keeps having flashbacks of her dead father. 不断地回忆自己死去的父亲那样
[1:10:45] But this is life. 但是 这是现实生活
[1:10:48] This isn’t a movie. 这不是电影
[1:10:50] Sure it is, Sid. 不 这是 西德
[1:10:52] It’s all… It’s all a movie. 所有的… 所有的都是一场电影
[1:10:54] It’s all… 人生就像…
[1:10:56] one great big movie. 一场巨大的电影
[1:11:05] Only you can’t pick your genre. 只是 你不能选择电影的类型
[1:11:33] Why can’t I be a Meg Ryan movie? 那我为什么在这场电影中不能 像梅格·瑞恩那样呢?
[1:11:39] Or even a good porno. 或者 甚至出演一个高级脱星?
[1:11:45] What? 什么?
[1:11:47] You heard me. 你听到了
[1:11:57] Are you sure? 真的吗?
[1:12:01] Yeah. 是的
[1:12:03] I think so. 是真的
[1:12:21] Look, look, look. Here it comes. 注意 注意 注意 快到了
[1:12:24] Whoa! Ohh! 哇! 哦!
[1:12:26] The blood is all wrong! Why do they do that? It’s too red! 那上面的血太不真实了! 他们为什么用那个? 太红了!
[1:12:30] Wait. Here comes another. 等等 另一个快到了
[1:12:33] Oooh! Oooh! Yes! Yes! 哇! 哇! 好! 好!
[1:12:35] Predictable. I knew he was gonna bite it. 太俗套了 我早知道他要杀人
[1:12:38] How can you watch this shit over and over? Shh! 你们怎么能忍受一遍又一遍 地看这种垃圾呢? 嘘!
[1:12:41] I wanna see Jamie Lee’s breasts. 我想看杰米·李的波波
[1:12:43] When do we see Jamie Lee’s breasts? Breasts? 我们什么时侯才能看到 杰米·李的波波? 波波?
[1:12:46] Not until “Trading Places” in ’83. 直到83年的《交易场》才能看得到
[1:12:48] Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies. 杰米·李在恐怖电影中一直扮的是处女
[1:12:51] She never showed her tits ’til she went legits. Could afford a decent pair. 直到改演正统戏时才露出胸部 她那对长得又不好看 你说什么?
[1:12:55] That’s why she always outsmarted the killer in the big chase scene at the end. 这就是她最后的大追逐中总是 能够智胜杀手缘故
[1:12:59] Only virgins can do that. Don’t you know the rules? 只有处女才能这样 你们知道这些规则吗?
[1:13:02] What rules? You don’t… 哪些规则? 你不知道…
[1:13:07] Jesus Christ. You don’t know the rules? 天哪! 你不知道这些规则?
[1:13:09] Have an aneurysm, why don’t ya? 有毛病啊 我们为什么要知道?
[1:13:11] There are certain rules one must abide by… 只有遵守几个必要的规则…
[1:13:14] in order to successfully survive a horror movie. 一个人才能在恐怖电影中最后活下来
[1:13:17] For instance, number one: You can never have sex. 例如 规则一: 不能做爱
[1:13:22] Big no-no! Big no-no! 别! 别这样!
[1:13:25] l’d be a dead man. 那我肯定会死的
[1:13:27] Sex equals death. Okay? 做爱就等于死亡 知道不?
[1:13:29] Number two: You can never drink or do drugs. 规则二: 不能喝酒和吸毒
[1:13:35] No, the sin factor. 其实 是罪恶因素在起作用
[1:13:37] It’s a sin. It’s an extension of number one. 喝酒吸毒是一种罪行 这也是规则一的扩展
[1:13:40] And number three: Never, ever, ever under any circumstances, say… 规则三: 在任何情况下 从不要 绝对不要说…
[1:13:43] “I’ll be right back,” ’cause you won’t be back. “我马上回来” 因为你不可能回来了
[1:13:45] I’m gettin’ another beer. You want one? Yeah, sure. 我再去拿一瓶啤酒去 你也想要吗? 好的 当然
[1:13:48] I’ll be right back! Ohhhh! 我马上回来! 噢!
[1:13:53] You push the laws and you end up dead. See you in the kitchen with a knife. 你不遵守规则 最后肯定会死 好吧 我等会儿到厨房里去看你 插着刀子的尸体
[1:13:57] Only virgins can outsmart the killer in the big chase scene at the end. 只有处女才能在最后的大追逐中 智胜杀手
[1:14:00] Don’t you know the rules? What rules? 你们知道这些规则吗? 哪些规则?
[1:14:03] You don’t know the rules? 你不知道这些规则?
[1:14:05] There are rules one must abide by to survive a horror movie. Boring. 只有遵守几个必要的规则 一个人才能在恐怖电影中最后活下来 无聊
[1:14:09] For instance… 例如…
[1:14:12] The sheriff just radioed. 治安官刚刚无线电通知我
[1:14:14] Somebody reported a car in the bushes down the road. I’m gonna go check it out. 有人报告说在这条路边的灌木丛 里发现了一辆小汽车 我准备去查看一下
[1:14:18] Would you care to join me? I’d love to. 愿意跟我一起去吗? 很愿意…
[1:14:21] If you’re sure it’s all right. 如果你确信不会出问题的话
[1:14:23] Uh, ma’am, I’m the deputy of this town. 唉 女士 我是这个镇上的副警长呀!
[1:14:29] Be right back. 马上回来
[1:14:34] You push the laws, you end up dead. 你不遵守规则 最后肯定会死
[1:14:36] W… Excuse me, ma’am. Mm-hmm? 哦… 对不起 女士 嗯?
[1:14:39] I thought maybe we’d walk. 我想我们可以走过去
[1:14:43] It’s such a nice night out. I got a flashlight. 今天晚上外面天气真好 我有手电
[1:14:49] You’re not scared, are ya? 你没有害怕吧 对吗?
[1:14:51] No. 没有
[1:14:53] All right. Great. 走吧 太好了
[1:15:00] -Do you know what that constellation is? -No. What is it? 你知道那是什么星座吗? 不知道 那是什么?
[1:15:03] I don’t know. That’s why I was askin’ you. 我也不知道 所以才问你
[1:15:11] What happened to Tatum, Stu? 塔特姆怎么了 斯图?
[1:15:13] She probably got pissed at me and bailed. Bye. 她可能是生我气了 不知道跑哪儿 去了 再见
[1:15:17] No, I’m just kidding. 没事 我只是开个玩笑
[1:15:36] Look! Here comes the obligatory tit shot! 快看! 必须有的波波秀来了
[1:15:43] Yes! Oh! Beautiful! Lovely! 好! 噢! 太美了! 真可爱!
[1:15:45] Ohh! Ohh. 哦! 哦!
[1:15:47] Oh, my God. I’ll leave you guys alone. 哦 天哪! 你们慢慢看 我走了
[1:15:50] You are so… 你真是…
[1:15:54] amazing. 令人惊叹
[1:16:02] Hello? Yeah? 喂? 什么?
[1:16:09] Holy shit. 哦 老天哪!
[1:16:15] Listen up. 听着
[1:16:17] They found Principal Himbry dead. 他们发现校长希伯瑞死了
[1:16:27] Hey. Hey. To arms! To arms! 嗨! 嗨! 去看校长! 去看校长!
[1:16:30] Where did he say he was? At the football field! 他说他在哪儿? 在橄榄球场!
[1:16:33] Come on! Where you guys goin’? 快走! 你们都要去哪儿?
[1:16:36] We were just gettin’ to the good part. 快到最精彩的部分了
[1:16:40] Hello? Yeah? 喂? 什么?
[1:16:54] Whoo! 哇!
[1:17:06] Hi-ho, Silver! Let’s go! 我们出发!
[1:17:09] So, is… is Dewey your real name? 那 杜…杜威是你的真名吗?
[1:17:12] No, it’s Dwight. 不 真名是德怀特
[1:17:14] Dwight? 德怀特?
[1:17:16] I’m sorry. No, that’s all right. 对不起 不 没关系
[1:17:18] Dewey’s just somethin’ I got stuck with a long time ago. 只是人们叫我杜威已经很长时间了
[1:17:22] Well, I like it. 我喜欢这个名字
[1:17:25] Sexy. 很性感
[1:17:27] Sexy? Mm-hmm. 性感? 嗯…哼
[1:17:29] Ah, it’s just this town’s way of not takin’ me serious. 呵 这只是这个镇上的人并没有把我 当回事的一种表现而已
[1:17:33] What about Gale Weathers? 那他们是如何对加尔·威瑟斯的呢?
[1:17:35] Sounds like I’m a meteorologist or something. 我这名字听起来就像气象学家之类的 什么东西一样
[1:17:40] People treat me… 人们对我…
[1:17:42] like I’m the antichrist of television journalism. 就像我是电视新闻业里的老鼠屎一样
[1:17:44] I don’t think you’re that bad. No? 我认为你并没有那么坏 没有?
[1:17:46] No? No. 没有? 没有
[1:17:48] That’s just ’cause you kinda like me. 那只是因为你有些喜欢我而已
[1:17:50] They sure are comin’ fast. Slow down! 他们真是开得太快了 慢点!
[1:17:53] Freeze… Jump! 别动… 跳!
[1:17:59] I’m sorry. Are you okay? 对不起 你没事吧?
[1:18:01] Yeah. 没有
[1:18:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:18:16] I’m on duty. 我正执行公务
[1:18:26] Is that what you’re looking for? 那是你正在找的吗?
[1:18:29] My whole life. 我一生中都在
[1:18:36] Damn! What? 该死! 什么?
[1:18:38] What is it? This is Neil Prescott’s car. 怎么了? 这是尼尔·普里斯科特的汽车
[1:18:41] Sidney’s father? Yeah. 西德尼的父亲? 对
[1:18:44] Jesus. What’s he doing here? 老天 他来这儿干什么?
[1:18:47] We gotta get back. 我们快回去
[1:18:53] You okay? 你没事吧?
[1:18:56] Yeah. 当然
[1:18:58] Yeah, I’m fine. 没事 我很好
[1:19:11] Who’d you call? 你打给谁了?
[1:19:13] What? 什么?
[1:19:15] Um, well, I don’t know, when you’re arrested you’re allowed one phone call. 嗯 没什么 当你被捕时 你 可以允许打一个电话
[1:19:19] So I was just curious. Who’d you call? 我只是很好奇 你打给谁了?
[1:19:24] Called my dad. 打给我爸了
[1:19:28] No, um, Sheriff Burke called your dad. I saw him. 不会吧 嗯 治安官伯克打给他的 我看见了
[1:19:33] Yeah, but when I called I didn’t get an answer. 当然是 不过我打的时候 没人接
[1:19:42] Huh. 哼!
[1:19:49] You don’t still think it was me, do ya? 你不会还认为是我吧 是不是?
[1:19:55] No. 没有
[1:19:57] No. 没有
[1:19:59] I was just thinking, if it were you it’d be a very clever way to throw me off track. 我只是在想 如果真是你的话 有一 个非常聪明的办法可以骗住我
[1:20:04] You know, using your one phone call to call me so I wouldn’t think it was you. 你知道 如果你当时打电话给我 我就不会认为是你了
[1:20:09] Really. 真的?
[1:20:19] What do I have to do to prove to you that I’m not a killer? 我该怎么做才能使你相信我不是凶手?
[1:20:25] Oh, my God. Huh? 哎呀 天哪! 啊?
[1:20:29] Oh, my God. Sidney… Billy, watch out! 哎呀 天哪! 西德尼… 比利 注意!
[1:20:33] Aaah! Aaaah! 啊! 啊…!
[1:20:38] Sid. 西德
[1:21:22] Shit! 糟了!
[1:21:29] Help me, somebody! Help me! 救命! 有人吗? 救命!
[1:21:51] Help me! 救命啦!
[1:22:23] No, Jamie. Uh, watch out. 不 杰米 啊 注意
[1:22:27] Watch out, Jamie. You know he’s around. 注意 杰米 你知道他在附近
[1:22:30] You… You know… 你…你知道的…
[1:22:33] Look, there he is. I told you. 注意 他来了 我告诉过你了
[1:22:36] I told you he was right around the corner. 我告诉过你他就在那个角落里
[1:22:38] Jamie. Jamie. 杰米 杰米
[1:22:41] Jamie, look behind you. Look behind you. 杰米 注意身后 注意身后
[1:22:45] Turn around. Behind you. 转身 在你后面
[1:22:48] All the time! Behind you! 一直都在你后面!
[1:22:51] Behind you, Jamie. 你身后 杰米
[1:22:54] Jamie, turn around. Ohh! God! Yeah. 杰米 转身 噢! 天哪!
[1:22:59] Help me! Help! 救命! 救命!
[1:23:13] Let me in! 让我进去!
[1:23:17] The killer’s coming after me! He’s in the house! Where? Wait. 杀手在追我! 他在屋子里! 哪儿? 等等
[1:23:20] There’s a camera in the house. Look. Behind you! 屋子里有一个摄像机 你看 在你身后!
[1:23:24] Oh, my God. No. Oh, shit. 噢 天哪 不 噢 糟糕
[1:23:26] Jamie. Jamie. 杰米 杰米
[1:23:28] Behind you, kid! Randy! 你后面 孩子! 兰迪!
[1:23:31] Behind ya! Look around! 你身后! 往后看!
[1:23:36] Shit. What? 糟糕 什么?
[1:23:38] We’re on 30-second delay. Oh, my God. 我们有30秒的延时 噢 天哪
[1:23:42] Aaaah! 啊…!
[1:23:48] The… door. 门…门
[1:23:54] Aaah! 啊!
[1:24:34] Is there a phone in the van? Yeah. 你的车里有电话吗? 有
[1:24:37] Lock yourself in it. Call the sheriff for backup. 把自己锁在里面 快叫治安官来支援
[1:24:42] Be careful! 小心点!
[1:24:57] Neil? 尼尔?
[1:25:05] Mr. Prescott? 普里斯科特先生?
[1:25:09] Shit! 靠!
[1:25:19] Oh! 噢!
[1:25:27] Kenny, I need the cellular! 肯尼 我需要手机!
[1:25:32] Kenny! 肯尼!
[1:25:36] Kenny! Kenny! Kenny! 肯尼! 肯尼! 肯尼!
[1:25:59] 9-1-1. 这里是911
[1:26:03] What’s going on? Ooh! Aah! 怎么了? 嚯! 啊!
[1:26:06] Aaaah! 啊…!
[1:26:18] Oh, God! 噢 天哪!
[1:26:29] Oh! 啊!
[1:26:33] Stop! 停!
[1:26:43] Oh, God! 啊 天哪!
[1:27:06] Dewey! 杜威!
[1:27:08] Dewey, where are you? 杜威 你在哪儿?
[1:27:12] Dewey! 杜威
[1:27:15] Sidney? 西德尼?
[1:27:22] Dewey! 杜威!
[1:27:52] Shit! 糟糕!
[1:28:19] 7825, suspect at 105 North Avenue 52. 7825 嫌疑犯在北52街105号
[1:28:23] Hello. Help me, please. I’m at Stu Marker’s house on Turner Lane. 喂 请快救我 我在特纳道上的 斯图·马克家
[1:28:26] It’s 261 Turner Lane. Please, he’s going to try and kill me. 这里是特纳道261号 请快点 他想杀我
[1:28:53] Sidney! Sidney! 西德尼! 西德尼!
[1:28:56] Jesus, we’ve got to get the fuck out of here! 天哪 我们快离开这个鬼地方吧!
[1:28:59] Stop right there! Don’t shoot. It’s me! I found Tatum. She’s dead. 停那儿别动! 别开枪 是我! 我找到了塔特姆 她死了
[1:29:02] I think Stu did it. Don’t listen to him, Sidney! 我认为是斯图干的 别听他的 西德尼!
[1:29:04] Stay back! Stu did it. 别过来! 斯图干的
[1:29:06] He killed Billy. He killed my Tatum. You did it! 他杀了比利 他杀了我的塔特姆 是你杀的!
[1:29:09] He killed my Tatum! No, I didn’t! You lie! 他杀了我的塔特姆! 不 我没有! 你撒谎!
[1:29:10] He killed my Tatum! No, I didn’t! You lie! 他杀了我的塔特姆! 不 我没有! 你撒谎!
[1:29:11] Sidney, baby, please, give me that gun! 西德尼 乖乖 请把枪给我!
[1:29:14] Give me that gun! Christ, man! 把枪给我! 老天!
[1:29:16] No, I didn’t. Sid, he did it! 不 不是我 西德 是他杀的
[1:29:18] He did it, Sidney! Please, I didn’t do it. He did it. Please! 他杀的 西德尼! 请相信 不是我杀的 是他杀的 相信我!
[1:29:22] Please, Sidney. Oh! Fuck you both! 请相信我 西德尼 噢! 滚你们俩儿的蛋!
[1:29:24] Please! No! No! Sidney! 请别! 不! 不! 西德尼!
[1:29:27] Open up! He did it! 开门! 是他干的!
[1:29:30] Help me! He’s going crazy! 快救我! 他疯了!
[1:29:35] Sidney! Go away! 西德尼! 滚!
[1:29:37] Sidney? 西德尼?
[1:29:39] Leave me alone. 都给我走开
[1:29:46] Sid. Billy. 西德 比利
[1:29:53] Oh! Billy. Billy. Are you okay? 噢! 比利 比利 你没事儿吧?
[1:29:58] I’m okay. I thought you were dead. 我没事 我还以为你死了
[1:30:00] No, I’m like a stuck pig, but I’m all right. 没有 虽然象一头中了镖的野猪 但是我没事
[1:30:03] Get up. 起来
[1:30:05] I’m okay. You’re bleeding. 我没事 你在流血
[1:30:09] Oh, my God. We’ve gotta get help. 噢 天哪 我们需要帮助
[1:30:11] No, he’s out there! No, give me the gun. Give me the gun. It’s okay. 不 他在外面! 不 把枪给我 把枪给我 没问题的
[1:30:14] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没问题 没问题
[1:30:16] Careful. 小心
[1:30:20] Please help me! Come in, come in! 请救救我! 进来 进来!
[1:30:22] Stu’s flipped out! He’s gone mad! 斯图精神错乱了! 他发疯了!
[1:30:27] We all go a little mad sometimes. 每个人有时候都会发点儿疯的
[1:30:29] No, Billy! Oh, fuck! 不 比利! 噢 他妈的!
[1:30:37] Anthony Perkins, “Psycho.” 安东尼·帕金斯的《惊魂记》
[1:30:44] Mmm. 哦
[1:30:46] Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig’s blood in “Carrie.” 玉米糖浆 在《凶灵》中就是用的 这个来替代猪血的
[1:30:54] Stu. 斯图
[1:30:56] Help me, please. 请救救我
[1:31:00] Surprise, Sidney. 惊诧吧 西德尼
[1:31:07] No! Ooh! 不! 哦!
[1:31:10] Oh, now. Whoa. 哦 可以了 哇
[1:31:14] What’s the matter, Sidney? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. 怎么啦 西德尼? 你看起来就像是见到鬼了
[1:31:18] Why are you doing this? 你们为什么要这样做?
[1:31:20] It’s all part of the game, Sidney. 所有这些只是一个游戏而已 西德尼
[1:31:22] It’s called “Guess How I’m Gonna Die.” Fuck you! 名字叫做”猜猜看 我会怎么死” 去你妈的!
[1:31:25] No, no, no, no, no. We already played that game, remember? 不 不 不 不 不 我们已经玩过这个游戏了 还记得吗?
[1:31:30] You lost. It’s a fun game, Sidney. 你失败了 这是个有趣的游戏 西德尼
[1:31:33] See, we ask you a question, and if you get it wrong, 知道吗? 我们问你一个问题 如果你答错了
[1:31:36] “boo-kah,” you die! “砰咔” 你死了!
[1:31:38] You get it right, you die. 要是答对了 你也死
[1:31:42] You’re crazy, both of you. Actually, we prefer the term “psychotic.” 你们两个全疯了 事实上 我们更喜欢用”精神病” 这个词
[1:31:45] You’ll never get away with this. Oh, no? 你们逃不了的 哦 不会吗?
[1:31:50] Tell that to Cotton Weary. 你应该对科顿·威而瑞说这话
[1:31:53] You wouldn’t believe how easy he was to frame. 你简直想不到嫁祸给他是多么容易
[1:31:55] Watch a few movies, take a few notes. 看几场电影 记下些电影里的手段
[1:31:59] It was fun. No! 真是很有趣呀 不!
[1:32:02] Whoa! Where’re you goin’? 喂! 你想要去哪儿呀?
[1:32:04] Why? 为什么?
[1:32:07] Why did you kill my mother? 你们为什么杀死我妈?
[1:32:09] Why? Why? 为什么? 为什么?
[1:32:13] Did you hear that, Stu? I think she wants a motive. 你听到了吗 斯图? 她想要我的动机
[1:32:18] I don’t really believe in motive, Sid. 我真的是不相信什么动机之说的 西德
[1:32:20] I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive? No. 我的意思是 你知道诺曼·贝茨 有动机吗? 没有
[1:32:22] Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Don’t think so! 那他们真的知道汉尼拔·莱克特为 什么爱吃人肉吗? 他们不知道!
[1:32:26] See, it’s a lot scarier when there’s no motive, Sid. 所以 如果没有动机 那就更恐怖 西德
[1:32:30] We did your mom a favor, Sid. 我们是在帮你老娘 西德
[1:32:33] That woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone. 那个女人就是一个毫不知耻的荡妇 在我们镇上四处找人上她 还以为 自己是莎朗·斯通似的
[1:32:36] Yeah, we put her out of her misery, ’cause let’s face it, Sidney, 是啊 我们把她从不幸中解脱出来了 因为 让我们直说吧 西德尼
[1:32:39] your mother was no Sharon Stone, hmm? 你老娘不是莎朗·斯通 嗯?
[1:32:47] Is that motive enough for you? 你说那个动机够了吗?
[1:32:51] How about this? 那这个呢?
[1:32:54] Your slut mother was fucking my father, 你那母狗老娘曾操过我爸
[1:33:01] and she’s the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me. 就是她 使得我妈出走 抛弃了我
[1:33:07] How’s that for a motive? 这个动机怎么样?
[1:33:09] Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behavior. 没有母爱的孩子会产生严重的变态 行为
[1:33:13] lt certainly fucked you up. lt made you have sex with a psychopath. 这已经在你身上验证了 它使得你刚才竟和一个精神病发生 性关系
[1:33:16] That’s right. You gave it up. Now you’re no longer a virgin. Oooh! 太对了 你放弃了 现在你已经不是一个处女了 哇!
[1:33:20] I said “virgin.” Whoops! 我说的是”处女” 哦…哇!
[1:33:22] Now you gotta die. Those are the rules. 现在你要死了 这是规则
[1:33:25] Let’s pretend it’s all a scary movie, Sid. How do you think it’s gonna end? 让我们假装所有这些只是一个恐怖 影片 西德 你说这结局会是怎样的?
[1:33:33] Oh! Oh! This is the greatest part! You’re gonna love this. 哦! 哦! 这是最精彩的部分! 你一定会喜欢这个的
[1:33:36] We got a surprise for you, Sidney. 我们要给你一个惊奇 西德
[1:33:39] Yeah, you’re gonna love this one. It’s a scream, baby! 是啊 你一定会喜欢这个的 这就是”惊声尖叫” 宝贝!
[1:33:42] Hold on a sec. I’ll be right back. 等一会儿 我马上回来
[1:33:45] You know what time it is, Sid? 你知道现在是什么时侯吗 西德?
[1:33:48] It’s after midnight. 现在刚过午夜
[1:33:50] It’s your mom’s anniversary. Congratulations. 是你妈死去的周年 祝贺你
[1:33:54] We killed her exactly one year ago today. 我们正好在一年前的今天杀了她
[1:33:57] Attention! Oh, what do we have behind door number three, Sidney? 注意了! 哦 三号门后面有什么来着 西德尼?
[1:34:01] Daddy! Whoa, hold it. 爸爸! 噢 别动
[1:34:03] That’s enough. 够了
[1:34:05] Guess we won’t be needing this anymore. Uh-huh! 看起来我们不再需要这个了 是啊!
[1:34:08] And, oh, look at this. Ring, ring. Won’t need this. 还有 哦 看看这个 叮铃铃 叮铃铃 也不需要了
[1:34:11] Got the ending figured out yet, Sid? 最后明白了吧 西德?
[1:34:14] Come on, Sidney. You think about it now, huh? 来吧 西德尼 你想想看 嗯?
[1:34:16] Your daddy’s the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. 你老爹是头号嫌疑犯 我们复制了他的手机
[1:34:19] The evidence is all right there, baby! What if your father snapped? 所有的证据都在这儿 宝贝 如果你老爹最终忍受不了了 会 发生什么事?
[1:34:22] Your mother’s anniversary set him off, and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone. 你妈死去的周年 诱发了你老爹的 狂性 他于是来了个屠杀纵乐 杀 光了所有的人
[1:34:25] Except for Billy and me. We were left for dead. 当然除了比利和我 我俩被认为死了而逃脱了他的魔掌
[1:34:28] Then he… kills you… 然后他…杀死了你…
[1:34:31] and shoots himself in the head. 再往自己头上开了一枪
[1:34:34] Perfect ending. I thought of that. 完美的结局 这是我想到的
[1:34:36] Watch this. 看这个
[1:34:42] Ready? Yeah. Yeah! I’m ready, baby! 好了吗? 是 是的! 我准备好了 宝贝!
[1:34:47] Right! Get up! Yeah, babe, get up! Hit it! 对! 快来! 是啊 宝贝 快来! 快刺!
[1:34:56] Good one, man. Jesus. 不错 哥儿们 天哪
[1:34:59] Oh, shit. 噢 天哪
[1:35:01] My turn. 该我了
[1:35:05] Don’t forget. Stay to the side and don’t go too deep. 别忘了 不要太正 也不要太深
[1:35:09] Okay. I’ll remember. 好的 记住了
[1:35:13] Aaah! Fuck! Fuck! 啊! 他妈的! 他妈的!
[1:35:16] Fuck! Goddamn it, Stu! 他妈的! 你他妈的! 斯图!
[1:35:19] Sorry, Billy. I guess I got a little too zealous, huh? 对不起 比利 我猜我只是太有点 热心帮你了 嗯?
[1:35:22] Give me the knife. No. 把刀给我 不
[1:35:25] Give me the knife! 把刀给我
[1:35:31] Now! 快!
[1:35:35] You see, Sid, everybody dies but us. Everybody dies but us. 你看 西德 除了我和比利 所有人都死了 除了我们所有人都死了
[1:35:40] We get to carry on and plan the sequel, 我们还要继续下去 还要计划续集
[1:35:43] ’cause let’s face it, baby, these days ya gotta have a sequel! 你知道吗 宝贝? 现在这个时代 续集是必不可少的!
[1:35:50] You sick fucks. You’ve seen one too many movies. 你们这两个变态杂种 你们看了太多的电影了
[1:35:53] Now, Sid, don’t you blame the movies. 听着 西德 你还敢归咎于电影?
[1:35:55] Movies don’t create psychos. 电影根本不制造精神变态的人
[1:36:10] All right. All right, you get the gun. 好吧 好吧 你拿着枪
[1:36:14] I’ll untie Pops, okay? 我来把这个家伙解开 好吗?
[1:36:19] Now! Okay. 快点! 是
[1:36:31] Um. Uh… 呃…嗯…
[1:36:34] Houston, we… we have a problem here. 我们… 我们有麻烦了
[1:36:40] What? The gun, man. The gun. 怎么了? 枪 哥们儿 那把枪
[1:36:42] I put it right there, and it’s not there. 我刚才就放在这儿的 现在它不见了
[1:36:46] Where the fuck is it? Right here, asshole. 他妈的 跑哪儿去了? 在这儿 混蛋
[1:36:51] Man, I thought she was dead. She looked dead, man. 老兄 我以为她已经死了 她刚才看起来是像死了 老兄
[1:36:54] Still does. I’ve got an ending for you. 现在还一样 我来给你们一个结局
[1:36:57] The reporter left for dead in the news van… 那个在新闻车里的记者因为看起来像 死了 所以杀手放过了她…
[1:37:00] comes to, 她醒后
[1:37:02] stumbles on you two dipshits, 发现了真凶是你们两个笨蛋
[1:37:05] finds the gun, 她找到了枪
[1:37:07] foils your plan and saves the day. 阻止了你们两个的阴谋 扭转了败局
[1:37:11] I like that ending. 我喜欢这个结局
[1:37:15] I know something you don’t. 我知道一些你不知道的事情
[1:37:20] Fuck. No! 混蛋 不!
[1:37:26] Yeah, man. 好 哥们
[1:37:28] Yeah. Aw, so sweet. 好 噢 太可爱了
[1:37:37] It works better without the safety on. 拉开了枪栓 这个才能起作用
[1:37:47] This is Gale Weathers signing off. 这是加尔·威瑟斯 播送到此结束
[1:37:50] Babe, you’re gonna love this! 宝贝 你会喜欢这个的!
[1:37:55] Shit. 他妈的
[1:37:58] What? 什么?
[1:38:06] Where are they? Where are they? 他们跑哪儿去了? 他们跑哪儿去了?
[1:38:08] I don’t know, but I’m hurtin’, man. 我不知道 我伤得很重 哥儿们
[1:38:10] Fuck! 我靠!
[1:38:13] Shall I let the machine get it? 要不要等留言机接?
[1:38:17] Hello? Are you alone in the house? 喂? 你一个人在家吗?
[1:38:20] Bitch! You bitch! Where the fuck are you? 婊子! 你这个婊子! 你他妈的在哪儿?
[1:38:23] Not so fast. We’re gonna play a little game. 不远 我们来玩一个小游戏吧
[1:38:26] It’s called “Guess Who Just Called The Police And Reported Your Sorry Motherfucking Ass.” 名叫”猜猜看是谁向警察报告了你们 这两个可怜的 不要脸的蠢驴”
[1:38:31] Find her, you dipshit. Get up. I can’t, Billy. You cut me too deep. 找到她 你这个笨蛋 起来 我不行了 比利 你刺得太深了
[1:38:34] I think I’m dying here, man. 我猜我会死在这儿 哥儿们
[1:38:38] Talk to her. Talk to her. 跟她讲话 跟她讲话
[1:38:49] Hello. Oh, Stu, Stu, Stu. What’s your motive? 喂 哦 斯图啊 斯图 斯图 你的动机是什么呀?
[1:38:53] Billy’s got one. The police are on their way. What are you gonna tell them? 比利已有一个了 警察就要来了 等会儿你会怎么告诉他们呢?
[1:38:57] Peer pressure. I’m far too sensitive. 纯粹是压力 我太过于敏感了
[1:38:59] I’m gonna rip you up, you bitch, just like your fucking mother! 我要把你撕成碎片 你这个婊子 让你像你他妈的老娘一样!
[1:39:03] You’ve gotta find me first, you pansy-assed mama’s boy! Fuck! 那你要先找到我才行啊 你这个 杂种! 我靠!
[1:39:05] Ow. You fuckin’ hit me with the phone, dick! 唉 你他妈的用电话打我 你个吊
[1:39:08] Fucker, where are you? 婊子 你在哪儿?
[1:39:13] You fuck! 你这个婊子!
[1:39:17] Did you really call the police? You bet your sorry ass I did. 你真给警察打电话了? 当然 你这个可怜的蠢猪
[1:39:21] My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me. 我爸妈会为我疯掉的
[1:39:24] Aaah! Bitch! 啊! 婊子!
[1:39:56] Aaah! 啊!
[1:40:01] Aaah! 啊!
[1:40:21] Aah! 啊!
[1:40:24] Ohh! My arm! 嗷! 我的胳膊!
[1:40:33] I always had a thing for ya, Sid! 我一直对你有好感呢 西德!
[1:40:41] Bitch. 婊子
[1:41:09] I’m sorry. It’s all right. 对不起 没事了
[1:41:11] Oh, my God, Randy, I thought you were dead. 噢 天哪 兰迪 我还以为你死了
[1:41:13] I probably should be. I never thought I’d be so happy to be a virgin. 我可能本来该死 可我是处男 从没想到自己会为此而这么高兴
[1:41:16] Fucker! 婊子!
[1:41:24] Say hello to your mother. 去向你妈问好吧
[1:41:34] Aaah! 啊!
[1:42:01] It’s okay. 没事了
[1:42:08] Guess I remembered the safety that time, you bastard. 这次应该没忘记打开保险了吧 你这个杂种
[1:42:23] Careful. 小心
[1:42:25] This is the moment when the supposedly dead killer comes back to life… 这是本来应该死了的杀手再次复活 的时刻…
[1:42:29] for one last scare. 最后一次惊吓
[1:42:35] Not in my movie. 在我的电影中没有
[1:42:43] Dad. 爸爸
[1:42:45] Randy, help me out. 兰迪 帮帮我
[1:42:51] Ow. Aah. Are you okay? 嗷 啊 你没事吧?
[1:42:55] Are you okay? Yeah. 你没事吧? 没事
[1:42:59] Hang in there, buddy. All right. 坚持住 伙计们 好的
[1:43:03] Over here. Sorry, kid. 这儿 对不起 孩子
[1:43:05] Okay, I think it’s going to go something like this. Just stay with me. 好了 我想这样就可以了 注意跟着我
[1:43:09] Hi, this is Gale Weathers… 大家好 这是加尔·威瑟斯…
[1:43:12] with an exclusive eyewitness account of this amazing breaking story. 独家现场报道这起惊人的爆炸性新闻
[1:43:17] Several more local teens are dead… 几个更多的本地青少年死了…
[1:43:20] bringing to an end the harrowing mystery of the mass killing… 结束了这起残忍的多重谋杀案 并揭 开了其神秘的真相…
[1:43:23] that has terrified this peaceful community… 这起事件使这个安静的小镇笼罩在 恐惧之中…
[1:43:25] like the plot of some scary movie. 就像是一些恐怖电影里的情节
[1:43:28] lt all began with a scream over 9-1-1… 事件从打给9-1-1电话里的尖叫声 开始…
[1:43:31] and ended in a bloodbath that has rocked the town of Woodsboro, 到这场震惊了伍兹士堡小镇的血腥 屠杀结束
[1:43:35] all played out here in this peaceful farmhouse… 屠杀发生在这个平静的农舍里…
[1:43:38] far from the crimes and the sirens of the larger cities…. 这里远离大城市的犯罪和警笛声….
[1:43:40] that its residents had fled. 是那儿的人们向往的地方
[1:43:42] Okay, let’s take it back to one. Come on. Move it. 好了 把它拿回去 快 快走
[1:43:45] This is my big shot. Let’s go. 这是我的大制作 让我们走
[1:44:20] ♪ Love comes down upon us and it flows like water ♪
[1:44:24] ♪ Burning with the hope of insight ♪
[1:44:28] ♪ There the books, the colors of a bright elation ♪
[1:44:32] ♪ Stolen in the sight of love ♪
[1:44:37] ♪ We are, we are, we are We’re just children ♪
[1:44:41] ♪ Fighting our way around indecision ♪
[1:44:45] ♪ We are, we are, we are rather helpless ♪
[1:44:49] ♪ Stay kids forever A whisper to a scream ♪
[1:44:52] 惊声尖叫
[1:45:02] ♪ Birds fly in the eye of the faithless daughters ♪
[1:45:06] ♪ Spoken at the bitter end ♪
[1:45:10] ♪ Wasted, sacrificed for the new nirvana ♪
[1:45:14] ♪ Nighttime sends us all above ♪
[1:45:18] ♪ We are, we are, we are We’re just children ♪
[1:45:22] ♪ Fighting our way around indecision ♪
[1:45:26] ♪ We are, we are, we are rather helpless ♪
[1:45:31] ♪ Stay kids forever A whisper to a scream ♪
[1:45:37] ♪ A whisper to a scream ♪
[1:45:41] ♪ Whisper to a scream ♪
[1:45:45] ♪ Whisper to a scream ♪
[1:45:45] ♪ A whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:00] ♪ We are, we are, we are We’re just children ♪
[1:46:04] ♪ Fighting our way around indecision ♪
[1:46:08] ♪ We are, we are, we are rather helpless ♪
[1:46:12] ♪ Stay kids forever A whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:17] ♪ Whisper to a scream A whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:21] ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:25] ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:29] ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:33] ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:38] ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:42] ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪
[1:46:48] ♪ Whisper to a scream ♪♪
[1:48:41] ♪ Look outside of my window ♪
[1:48:47] ♪ But all I see is the rain come down ♪
[1:48:52] ♪ A pink umbrella and a bit of her lace ♪
[1:48:57] ♪ Is all I need and I’ll come, come ♪
[1:49:03] ♪ I don’t care if you don’t care ♪
[1:49:08] ♪ The world looks just fine to me ♪
[1:49:14] ♪ Don’t be shy and I’ll show you, baby ♪
[1:49:19] ♪ What’s it like to be free ♪
[1:49:31] ♪ I don’t care if you don’t care ♪
[1:49:36] ♪ The world looks just fine to me ♪
[1:49:42] ♪ Don’t be shy and I’ll show you, baby ♪
[1:49:47] ♪ What it’s like to be free ♪
[1:50:03] ♪ I don’t care if you don’t care ♪
[1:50:08] ♪ The world looks just fine to me ♪
[1:50:13] ♪ Don’t be shy and I’ll show you, baby ♪
[1:50:19] ♪ What it’s like to be free ♪
[1:50:35] ♪ Don’t be shy Told you, baby ♪
[1:50:38] ♪ Don’t be shy ♪♪
1996年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Notebook(恋恋笔记本)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Scream(惊声尖叫2)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme