英文名称:Scream
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | l hate scary movies | 我最讨厌恐怖片 |
[00:31] | l should be studying You know l got a bio due | 我得K书 我要交生物作业 |
[00:33] | Baby, did l mention these tickets are free? | 我不是说过 票是免费的吗? |
[00:36] | Free | 免费的 |
[00:36] | Sandra Bullock is playing right down the street | 珊卓布拉克的电影也在上映 |
[00:38] | Nobody will pay seven fifty to see some Sandra Bullock shit | 没人要花250元看布拉克 |
[00:42] | Unless she is naked | 除非她裸体 |
[00:43] | But you will sit through a movie called “Stab”? | 你却会想看没大牌的 |
[00:47] | Adrenaline, Maureen | “惊声尖叫” 刺激肾上腺素 |
[00:49] | lt is good to be scared. lt is primal. You know what l’m saying | 惊吓可刺激起人类本能 |
[00:52] | No, l’m gonna tell you what it is. Okay? | 我来告诉你这是什么电影 |
[00:54] | lt’s a dumb ass white movie about some dumb ass white girls… | 就是无聊白人女孩被追杀 |
[00:58] | getting their white asses cut the fuck up, okay? | 一部无聊的白人被追杀的电影 |
[01:01] | Yeah, and l suppose Sandra Bullock is miss ethnicity? Right? | 你以为珊卓布拉克是黑人啊? |
[01:04] | No, l’m saying that the horror genre is historical for excluding… | 恐怖片向来排斥黑人 |
[01:07] | the African-American element | 恐怖片向来排斥黑人 |
[01:09] | When did you get your PHD in black cinema, sister soldier? | 你几时拿到黑人电影博士学位 |
[01:12] | Listen, l read my “Entertainment Weekly”, l know my shit | 我有看”娱乐周刊” 我知道 |
[01:16] | Yeah, Maureen, l read my “Black Beat” too, homey | 我也看”黑人电影圈” |
[01:19] | Are you going to have a all-black movie?Black-cast? All-black wardrobe | 你要全黑的电影? 黑人卡司 |
[01:23] | Black-eyes peas? Black cats? | 黑眼珠? 黑猫? |
[01:28] | Hi, here you go. | 嘿 拿着 |
[01:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[01:31] | “Stab” souvenirs, studio sent them | 纪念品 片厂送的 |
[01:33] | And it’s white, thanks | 白色的耶 谢谢 |
[01:50] | Very romantic | 真有够浪漫 |
[03:12] | So, why does she got to be naked? What does that have to do… | 她干嘛非得裸体? |
[03:15] | with the plot of the story her being butt-ass naked | 她光溜溜的 关剧情什么事 |
[03:17] | Well, l don’t know about the plot but l have got a stiffy | 那我倒不知道 我勃起了 |
[03:20] | You better loosen up that wrist | 自己打手枪吧 |
[03:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:44] | Hello | 喂 |
[03:46] | Who is this? | 哪位? |
[03:47] | Guess | 你猜 |
[03:50] | No, really, who is this? | 不 真的 哪位? |
[03:52] | Were you expecting somebody? | 你在等人吗? |
[03:57] | No | 没有 |
[03:58] | Bitch, hang the phone up and “star-69” his ass! | 蠢货 挂他电话 |
[04:02] | Who is this? | 哪一位? |
[04:03] | Who would you like it to be? | 你希望是谁? |
[04:05] | l don’t like games. Who is this? | 我不喜欢玩游戏 哪位? |
[04:10] | Look out back Do you see your boyfriend anywhere? | 看后面 看到你男朋友没? |
[04:17] | l don’t even have a boyfriend right now | 我现在没男朋友 |
[04:19] | Would you like one? | 想要一个吗? |
[04:22] | Give me some money l need to get some popcorn | 给我钱 我要买爆米花 |
[04:26] | You got money | 你自己有钱 |
[04:27] | l got “my” money l asked for your money | 那是我的钱 我要你的钱 |
[04:30] | What do you say? | 你说好不好? |
[04:34] | Come on. Cat got your tongue? | 快啊 怎么不说话 |
[04:40] | You know, l don’t even know you and l dislike you already | 我还不认识你 就不喜欢你了 |
[04:58] | Hey, we’re sold out | 嘿 卖光了 |
[05:06] | Hi. Can l have a medium popcorn no butter. And a small diet Pepsi | 中的爆米花 一杯小健怡可乐 |
[05:11] | You got it | 好的 |
[05:12] | That’s it l am not going back in there | 够了 我不回里面去 |
[05:14] | Come on, you chicken shit it’s just a movie | 胆小鬼 只是电影嘛 |
[05:17] | Not it’s not just a movie lt’s a true story | 这不只是电影 这是真实故事 |
[05:19] | All these kids got killed a couple of years ago in California | 这些人几年前 在加州被杀 |
[05:46] | You ass! | 好讨厌 |
[05:47] | l’m sorry, l had to, baby | 对不起 我只想吓你 |
[05:49] | Why are you playing? | 你干嘛要吓我 |
[05:50] | Would you relax? | 别紧张 |
[05:54] | l don’t like being scared l don’t like that | 我不喜欢被吓 我不喜欢 |
[05:57] | Baby, it’s just a movie | 宝贝 只是电影嘛 |
[05:59] | Besides scary movies are great foreplay | 而且恐怖片 是很棒的前戏 |
[06:03] | Excuse me? | 拜托! |
[06:06] | Let’s go see Sandra Bullock | 我们去看珊卓布拉克好了 |
[06:07] | No, Sandra’s started already We can stay | 不 都开演了 留下吧 |
[06:12] | Just stop playing so much | 你别这么爱闹就好了 |
[06:18] | Alright l have to go to the bathroom | 好 我要上厕所 |
[06:23] | See you inside | 里面见 |
[07:32] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[07:37] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[08:52] | No, no! Don’t do that | 不…别那么做 |
[09:02] | Move, move… Go | 快 快 走啊 |
[09:12] | Baby, give it up | 宝贝 别闹了 |
[09:16] | You came back just in time, it looks like she’s just about to get it | 回来得正好 她快被杀了 |
[09:20] | Want some popcorn? | 要爆米花吗? |
[09:25] | lf that was me, l’d be out of there | 换成是我 我会离开那边 |
[09:36] | Here it comes | 来了 |
[12:20] | Hello | 喂 |
[12:23] | Hello | 喂 |
[12:24] | Hello, Sidney | 喂 西德尼 |
[12:26] | Who this is? | 哪位? |
[12:27] | What’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢哪部恐怖片? |
[12:29] | Who is this? | 哪位? |
[12:32] | You tell me | 你告诉我啊 |
[12:36] | Cory Gillis, 55501 7 6 | 科瑞吉利斯 5550176 |
[12:41] | Shit | 妈的 |
[12:41] | hot flash, Cory | 别气馁 科瑞 |
[12:43] | Call criminal offense prosecutor on the penal code 653M | 你可以找刑事检察官 |
[12:49] | Hope you enjoy the movie | 希望你喜欢”惊声尖叫” |
[12:52] | Time to change numbers again | 又要换号码了? |
[12:53] | No, it will die off. lt’s opening weekend. Let’s see how it goes | 会熬过去的 周末才上映呢 |
[12:58] | Okay | 好 |
[13:01] | You know, Ron | 你知道 朗 |
[13:03] | lt’s not an easy thing to be accused of a crime you didn’t commit | 被冤枉犯罪一定不好受 |
[13:07] | Particularly one as heinous as murder | 尤其是谋杀 这么恐怖的罪 |
[13:09] | But how do people treat you now that they know the truth about your innocence | 真相大白后 大家怎么对待你 |
[13:12] | Most people are good | 大半人都不错 |
[13:14] | There are still some that keep a safe distance | 有些人还是保持距离 |
[13:17] | which is odd for me ’cause l’ve always been sort of a people person | 我觉得很奇怪 毕竟我一向是个平凡人 |
[13:19] | You were wrongly accused You were fully exonerated | 你被冤枉 现已宣判无罪 |
[13:23] | That and a nickel gets you a cup of coffee | 曾经被判有罪的人 |
[13:25] | Even that’s not true anymore | 要完全洗刷清白 不太容易 |
[13:28] | Certainly with Gale Weather’s book and now the movie… | 加尔的书 还有电影 |
[13:30] | it sets the record straight for Cotton Weary | 洗刷了卡顿维瑞的冤情 |
[13:32] | One would think Gale has been terrific through all this… | 大家可能会觉得 加尔够意思 |
[13:36] | Hey! Move your ass, you’re late | 快点 要迟到了 |
[13:37] | And don’t forget about the routine mixer and the Delta Lambda Zeta | 别忘了固定的聚会 |
[13:42] | l don’t think l’ll be able to make it, Hal | 我看我去不了了 |
[13:45] | What! Don’t even try to bag you promised me | 什么? 别想翘头 你答应过 |
[13:49] | A vague promise at best | 随便答应而已 |
[13:50] | Nobody’s asking you to join. lt’s a party. Free beer, meet the girls | 这是免费啤酒 交朋友的派对 |
[13:54] | Hallie, you know me and organized religion | 你知道我不太喜欢 宗教聚会 |
[13:56] | lt’s a sorority… | 这是姐妹会 |
[13:57] | Worse | 那更糟 |
[13:58] | Look Sid, lower the walls for the next few days | 你不要太孤僻 |
[14:02] | This self-induced isolation you got going is not healthy | 孤立自己不太好 |
[14:05] | l’m fine | 我没事 |
[14:07] | l’m fine. Yeah, l know | 是 我知道 |
[14:09] | l’m fine is stretched tightly across your face | 说没事却绷着个脸 |
[14:12] | Check out the news | 赶快看新闻 |
[14:19] | The two Windsor college students were murdered last night… | 两名温莎学院的学生 |
[14:22] | during a sneak preview of the new movie, “Stab” | 昨晚看”惊声尖叫”时遇害 |
[14:25] | Police have not released any infor- mation except for the victims names | 警方目前只公布被害人姓名 |
[14:29] | But a press conference has been scheduled later today | 但今晚稍后将举行记者会 |
[14:32] | The victims, Maureen Evens & Phil Stevens were both Windsor seniors | 两名被害人皆为大四学生 |
[14:37] | Where’s Randy? | 兰迪在哪儿? |
[14:38] | He’s got film theory this morning | 他早上有电影理论课 |
[14:52] | Sidney | 西德尼 |
[14:54] | Did you know the victims? | 你认识被害人吗? |
[14:56] | Did you feel threatened by the murders? | 这些命案对你造成威胁吗? |
[14:57] | Do you think they’ll be more murders? | 你想会发生更多命案吗? |
[14:59] | What can you tell us about the victims, Sid? | 告诉我们有关被害人的事 |
[15:01] | We just need one statement | 发表一点意见好吗? |
[15:05] | You could say what happened in that theater is a direct result of the movie itself | 电影剧情造成 戏院谋杀事件 |
[15:09] | That is so moral majority | 这样子的说法太假道学了 |
[15:10] | You can’t blame real life violence on entertainment | 现实生活的暴力不能怪娱乐 |
[15:13] | Yes, you can Don’t you even watch the news? | 当然可以 你不看新闻吗? |
[15:16] | Hello? The murderer was wearing a Ghost mask | 拜托 凶手戴电影的鬼面具 |
[15:19] | Just like in the movie lt’s directly responsible | 不怪电影怪谁 |
[15:21] | No, it’s not. Movies are not responsible for our actions | 电影不该为我们的行为负责 |
[15:24] | lt’s a classic case of life imitating art, imitating life | 但电影是模仿现实的伟大艺术 |
[15:28] | This is not a hypothetical lt’s not about that | 凶杀案不该模仿 更不是艺术 |
[15:30] | l had biology with that girl This is reality | 死者是我的同学 这是现实世界 |
[15:33] | Thank you, l agree with you | 谢谢 我同意 |
[15:35] | Let me tell you about reality Mickey | 我告诉你们什么是现实 |
[15:37] | l lived through this, okay? | 我亲身经历过 好吗? |
[15:39] | Life is life lt doesn’t imitate anything | 现实生活是不能被模仿 |
[15:41] | Come on, Randy. With all due respect the killer obviously pattered… | 少来了 兰迪 |
[15:45] | himself, after two serial killers who have been immortalized on film | 凶手显然在仿效 杀人狂角色 |
[15:48] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | Are you suggesting that someone is trying to make a real life sequel? | 你是说有人想演出续集? |
[15:52] | Stab 2? Who would wanna do that Sequel’s suck | 谁想那么做? 续集都很烂 |
[15:55] | Oh, please, please. By definition alone, they’re inferior films | 就字意看 续集就是二等的 |
[16:00] | Bullshit generalization. Many sequels have surpassed their originals | 胡扯 很多续集成绩超越原片 |
[16:03] | Oh yeah? Name one | 举例一部 |
[16:06] | “Aliens” Far better than the first | 异形续集就比第一集好很多 |
[16:08] | Yeah there’s no accounting for taste | 是啊 你品味真有够差 |
[16:09] | Thank you. Ridley Scott rules Name another | 谢谢 再举一部 |
[16:12] | Aliens is a classic, okay | 异形是经典电影 |
[16:14] | “Get away from her, you Bitch” | “离她远点 贱货” |
[16:16] | l believe the line is “Stay away from her, you Bitch”This is film class right? | 拜托 正确台词是 “别靠近她 贱货” |
[16:21] | Whatever, you know what l mean | 好 随便 你懂我意思 |
[16:22] | Another…T-2 | 魔鬼终结者2 |
[16:24] | You got a hard on for Cameron | 你很爱卡麦隆 是不是 |
[16:26] | A big one | 爱疯了 |
[16:28] | Wait a second the first Terminator is historical | 第一集已是老掉牙的历史 |
[16:30] | “Sarah Conner” “Yes” | 莎拉康纳 |
[16:35] | Alright, alright “House 2” the second story | 好 好 “恐怖屋续集” |
[16:40] | The entire horror genre was destroyed by sequels | 所有的恐怖片都被续集破坏了 |
[16:44] | l got it by the way, l got it | 有了 有了 |
[16:47] | The Godfather Part 2 | 教父II |
[16:54] | That’s very good An Oscar Winning Exception | 很好 获得金像奖的例外 |
[16:57] | Alright, that’s enough That will be a wrap | 好 够了 今天到此为止 |
[17:00] | The sequel discussion to be continued | 下次再继续探讨续集 |
[17:06] | So, Mister Originality how would you make it different | 创意先生 你如何使续集成功 |
[17:10] | l would let the geek get the girl | 要让结局大爆冷门 |
[17:17] | Three hundred people watching and nobody did anything | 三百个人在戏院里 没人去救 |
[17:20] | They thought it was a publicity stunt. For Christ’s sake | 他们以为是宣传 天哪 |
[17:22] | And it would have been a good one too | 如果是宣传 这点子可精彩极了 |
[17:24] | lt’s starting again, Randy | 兰迪 事情又开始了 |
[17:26] | lt’s not Shit happens at the movies | 不 看电影才会碰到倒霉事 |
[17:27] | People get robbed, shot maimed, murdered | 被抢 变残废 被谋杀 |
[17:29] | The multiplex is just very dangerous place be these days | 影城现在是很危险的地方 |
[17:32] | You’re in extreme denial | 你不要每件事都否定它 |
[17:35] | And you should be too This has nothing to do with us | 你也该这样 这跟我们无关 |
[17:37] | Randy. A guy in a Ghost mask hacked up two people… | 戴面具的人在戏院 |
[17:40] | in a movie theater telling our life stories | 砍了两个人 |
[17:42] | Coincidence | 只是巧合 |
[17:43] | You know what happened in Woodsboro Randy. You can’t ignore it | 你不能当做没事发生 |
[17:47] | l know Sid. l don’t wanna go back there again | 我知道 我不再重蹈覆辙 |
[17:49] | Can’t we just go back to our pseudo-quasi happy existence? | 我们不能假装快乐的生活吗 |
[17:52] | Hello Derek, how you doing? | 德瑞克 你好 |
[17:53] | Sid, l’ve been looking everywhere | 西德尼 我到处找你 |
[17:56] | l heard, you weren’t in class | 我听说了 你没去上课 |
[17:57] | Yeah, l know. l couldn’t take all the “that’s her” looks | 我受不了”众所瞩目”的感觉 |
[18:01] | ls there anything l can do? | 有什么我能做的? |
[18:03] | You have any tricks to take us back to a pseudo-quasi happy existence? | 教我如何假装快乐的生活 |
[18:07] | You know l just might have one for that | 有个办法 |
[18:11] | Oh yeah, what is it? | 是吗? 是什么? |
[18:19] | That was pretty good | 这蛮不错的 |
[18:22] | Get a room | 去开房间啦 |
[18:35] | They’re threatening what? Are you kidding me? | 他们威胁要怎样? 别开玩笑 |
[18:38] | lt would be stupid to pull this movie | 让电影下片太蠢了 |
[18:40] | All this free press, they’re going to have huge numbers this weekend | 免费宣传 这个周末会大卖 |
[18:43] | lt’ll break box office records | 它会打破卖座记录 |
[18:47] | Consider it done | 没问题 |
[18:49] | Miss Weathers! Hi. l’m Joel the affiliate sent me | 威瑟斯小姐 嗨 我是乔 |
[18:52] | l’m the new cameraman | 新来的摄影师 |
[18:53] | You got experience? | 有经验吗? |
[18:54] | Yeah, l’m local but l shot the Bingo Finals. Almost got an award for that | 我拍过宾果总决赛 差点得奖 |
[18:59] | Alright. Listen Joel this is how it works | 好 我告诉你怎么做 |
[19:01] | l point, you shoot | 我指示你就拍 |
[19:03] | You stay focused and fast on your feet. And we’ll get along fine | 要专注 动作要快 |
[19:06] | You’re playing with the big boys now. You got it? | 你现在是专业摄影师 |
[19:08] | Got it. Got you covered. l’m all over it. Don’t worry… | 知道了 没问题 |
[19:11] | about a thing. How hard can it be? You point & l shoot. l’m there | 安啦 能有多难嘛 你指我拍 |
[19:13] | Excuse me, Miss Weathers? Could l have a minute | 对不起 威瑟斯小姐 打搅一分种 |
[19:16] | No… Just one second? | 不喔 只要一秒种 |
[19:18] | l know you probably get this all the time | 我知道你常碰到这种事 |
[19:19] | But l just wanted to say that l’m such a big fan of your work | 我是你的忠实书迷 |
[19:21] | l just finished your book. l couldn’t put it down. lnsightful, probing | 我刚看完你的书 爱不释手 |
[19:25] | l just really really loved your book | 我爱死你的书了 |
[19:28] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | l’m a writer myself. l write for the local paper for The Post Telegraph | 我帮本地的报纸写东西 |
[19:35] | Debbie Salt | 黛比索特 |
[19:37] | l took your seminar in Chicago last year | 我去年参加过 你的研讨会 |
[19:39] | l was the one in the front row asking all the questions | 我坐在前排一直发问 |
[19:42] | l thought you looked familiar | 难怪你很面熟 |
[19:44] | Thank you Can’t wait to see the movie | 谢谢 我迫不及待想看到电影 |
[19:47] | You know, you must be getting quite a lot of flak on that. Right? | 你一定受到很多指责 |
[19:49] | W/ all the violence & cinema issues What is your position going to be? | 你怎么看暴力与电影的关系 |
[19:54] | No comment | 不予置评 |
[19:55] | lt would be such an honor for me lf l could just get a quote from you for my story | 我很希望能引述你说的话 |
[20:00] | Alright, begin quote | 好 开始引述 |
[20:01] | Your flattering remarks are both desperate and obvious. End quote | 你的马屁拍得太明显了 |
[20:06] | What are you doing here? Do you think these murders are connected? | 你想这些命案有关连吗? |
[20:09] | What’s your theory on these murders? What’s your feeling on this? | 你对命案有什么看法? |
[20:12] | Can l have your attention | 对不起 |
[20:15] | My name if Chief Louis Hartley | 我是哈利警长 |
[20:17] | Chief Hartley | 哈利警长 |
[20:19] | Hi, Gale Weathers author of the Woodsboro Murders | 加尔 伍兹镇血案的作者 |
[20:22] | Do you think the killer will strike again? | 你想凶手会再犯案吗? |
[20:24] | We have no evidence that this is a serial killer | 没证据显示 这是个连续杀人狂 |
[20:27] | l’d like to read from a… | 我想读一篇… |
[20:28] | Can you tell us of any precautions that you are taking? | 请问你们有任何 预防措施吗? |
[20:31] | First of all, we think it’s just an isolated incident | 我们认为这是独立的案件 |
[20:35] | And we will be caring out many possibilities | 我们会留意很多可能性 |
[20:39] | Oh my God, this is huge | 我的天 事情大条了 |
[20:40] | Do you have any suspects? | 有嫌犯了吗? |
[20:43] | Sidney, look, it’s Gale Weathers | 西德尼 你看 加尔 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么? |
[20:45] | starring in the Gale Weathers Press Conference | 加尔的记者会 |
[20:47] | based on the book by Gale Weathers | 加尔的书 |
[20:49] | Soon to be a major motion picture starring Gale Weathers | 她将主演加尔的电影 |
[20:52] | Be kind, she saved our lives | 别太毒了 她救过我们 |
[20:55] | She had calf-implants | 她脑袋秀逗了 |
[20:56] | Chief Hartley, do you have plan on giving the town a curfew? | 你打算实施宵禁吗? |
[20:59] | l’m gonna get closer | 我要去听她说什么 |
[21:04] | So that’s her? | 她就是加尔? |
[21:05] | Yeah | 对 |
[21:10] | Hello girls, enjoying yourselves? | 女孩们 你们还好吧? |
[21:12] | Hello, Sister Lois Sister Murphy | 洛伊斯姐妹 墨菲姐妹 |
[21:14] | Hi, Sidney | 嗨 西德尼 |
[21:16] | This must be flat out hell for you How are you holding up? | 感觉很可怕吧? 撑得住吗? |
[21:21] | l manage | 我尽量 |
[21:22] | lt’s weird, isn’t it? To think this fuss is all because of you | 真奇怪 为了你 搞得鸡飞狗跳 |
[21:26] | l mean not directly. But in some six degrees of Kevin Bacon way | 真是基努李维的连锁反应 |
[21:33] | Are you going to bring your friend to our little martini mixer tonight? | 海莉 你会带你朋友 来聚会吧 |
[21:37] | l have a lot of work to… | 我有很多功课… |
[21:38] | We’ll be there | 我们会到 |
[21:39] | Good, Because Sid we have our eyes on you | 很好 我们会看着你的 |
[21:42] | You hang in there, and if there is anything we can do the Delta Lambdas are very sensitive to your plight | 坚强点 入会后 就是一家人了 |
[21:48] | Yeah…Bye | 对 再见 |
[21:52] | You going to start to dress like that when you get in? | 你入会后要穿成那样吗? |
[21:55] | That’s not going to happen | 杀了我吧! |
[21:56] | The Delta Lambdas are the biggest bunch of fucking… | DL姐妹会是一群臭… |
[22:00] | l’m pledging Delta Lambda thank you | 我要入会 谢谢你哦 |
[22:04] | Oh my God | 我的天 |
[22:10] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[22:14] | Dewey? | 杜威 |
[22:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[22:23] | l was worried about you | 我很担心你 |
[22:25] | l heard about what happened l was on the next plane | 事情一发生我就搭机赶来 |
[22:29] | Can we talk? | 可以谈谈吗? |
[22:29] | Yeah, yeah | 好啊 |
[22:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:34] | l’m fine, Dewey | 我很好 |
[22:36] | Or was… Things were okay Until now | 事情发生前都很好 |
[22:42] | The theater’s going great. l got my first starring role,open in two days | 不过我主演的戏 两天后公演 |
[22:48] | That is great | 太棒了 |
[22:50] | Yeah, l’m loving it And l’ve got some great friends | 对 我很高兴还有很多好朋友 |
[22:53] | And l’m seeing someone | 我交了个男朋友 |
[22:56] | Nice guy, pre-med no apparent psychotic tendencies | 他念医科 没精神错乱倾向 |
[23:04] | l was just worried | 我只是担心 |
[23:06] | Look Sid, if there is some freaked out psycho trying to follow in Billy Loomis’ footsteps | 如果有变态狂想学比利 |
[23:11] | You probably already know him Or her | 你八成已经认识他…或她 |
[23:16] | or them | 或他们 |
[23:17] | They’re probably already in your life | 他们才不会放过你 |
[23:21] | They get off on that | 从你的生活中可以得到刺激 |
[23:24] | l just want you to be careful, Sid. | 你要小心 |
[23:31] | You think l don’t know that | 我怎么会不清楚? |
[23:36] | What am l suppose to do? | 可是我能怎么办? |
[23:38] | Cut everybody off crawl under a rock? What? | 跟每个人断绝关系躲起来 |
[23:46] | Just watch out Keep an eye out | 当心点就是了 |
[23:51] | l’m going to talk to Chief Hartley and the local police | 我去跟哈利警长谈一谈 |
[23:55] | l’m going to just hang around l want to make sure you’re safe | 我会留下来注意你的安危 |
[23:59] | lf that’s alright with you? | 可以吗? |
[24:01] | Yeah | 好 |
[24:20] | Hey, you okay? | 没事吧 |
[24:23] | Who was that guy? | 那个人是谁? |
[24:24] | An old friend | 老朋友 |
[24:25] | Deputy Dewey. Woodsboro’s finest What’s he doing here? | 伍兹镇的副警长 他来干嘛 |
[24:28] | He’s worried Our surrogate big brother | 他担心我 就像我们的大哥哥 |
[24:30] | Nothing like a funeral to bring the family together | 葬礼最能让家人团聚 |
[24:33] | l’m going to go say Hi | 我去打招呼 |
[24:36] | Chief Hartley said the girl was stabbed seven… | 哈利警长说 那女孩被刺七刀 |
[24:39] | Drop it | 别说了 |
[24:40] | Hello, Sidney, how are you? | 西德尼 你好吗? |
[24:43] | Hi, what do you want, Gale? | 嗨 什么事? |
[24:46] | l was hoping l might get a few words with you | 我希望跟你谈几句话 |
[24:52] | Cotton… | 卡顿 |
[24:54] | Hi, Sidney | 嗨 西德尼 |
[24:55] | Here we are at Windsor College where Sidney Prescott has just… | 这里是温莎学院 在此 西德尼与卡顿… |
[24:58] | be united with Cotton Weary for the first time since she wrongly… | 自她曾误控他谋杀她母亲后… |
[25:01] | accused him of murdering her mother | 首度重逢 |
[25:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[25:04] | We want to know how you feel? | 我们想知道你的感受 |
[25:06] | Tell us everything that has happened Looking back on the last two years | 告诉我们你这两年的情形 |
[25:08] | Sidney, l’d just like to say that l forgive and forget | 我想说我原谅你 也忘了过去 |
[25:12] | Just like you, l’d like to get back on with my own life | 和你一样我只想好好过日子 |
[25:15] | Do you have any comments? | 你有任何话要说吗? |
[25:16] | You bitch | 贱货 |
[25:20] | Sidney, share with us please | 西德尼 请跟我们分享 |
[25:22] | l’ll share with you | 我会跟你分享的 |
[25:23] | Okay, okay, okay | 好 好 好 |
[25:26] | Did you get that on film? | 拍下来没? |
[25:27] | Yes, l got that on film | 拍下来了 |
[25:29] | Sid? Wait, wait where’s she going, Gale? Sidney? | 西德尼 等等 她去哪? 西德尼 |
[25:34] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪里? |
[25:35] | Gale, l thought we had an official interview. What’s going on? | 不是正式访问吗? 怎么回事 |
[25:39] | She didn’t know? | 她不知道? |
[25:40] | That was cold… | 真冷酷 |
[25:42] | You need to check your conscious at the door, sweetie,We’re not here to be loved | 搞清楚 我们不是来讨人喜欢的 |
[25:46] | Gale, you promised me ten minutes of national coverage | 你答应我十分钟的全国报导 |
[25:50] | You’ll get your ten minutes when l get my God damned interview | 等我访问到你就有 他妈的十分钟报导 |
[25:53] | Don’t walk away from me, Gale l’m still… | 别掉头就走 我还… |
[25:56] | Gale, l did my part | 我做了我该做的部份 |
[25:58] | Joel | 乔 |
[26:05] | Dewey. What are you doing here? | 杜威 你怎会出现在这里? |
[26:10] | Why don’t you just leave her alone | 你为什么不放过她 |
[26:12] | Hasn’t she been through enough? | 她受的还不够吗? |
[26:14] | And my name is Dwight | 还有 我的名字是德威 |
[26:18] | l’m just doing my job, Dwight | 我只是做我份内的事 |
[26:22] | No matter who gets hurt in the process | 任何人受伤都没关系吗? |
[26:25] | Who got punched here, again | 是谁又挨了一拳? |
[26:28] | l don’t condone violence but maybe you deserved it | 我也不喜欢暴力 可是你活该 |
[26:31] | Page thirty-two | 在书中第32页 你写到 |
[26:33] | Deputy Dewey filled the room with his Barney Fifish presence | “笨手笨脚的杜威副警长” |
[26:38] | You read my book | 你看过我的书 |
[26:40] | Yes, l do read, Miss Weathers | 我常看书 威瑟斯小姐 |
[26:42] | Dewey, don’t take it so seriously lt’s just a character in a book | 别生气 那只是书中人物 |
[26:45] | Page forty-one Deputy Dewey oozed with inexperience | 41页 副警长很没经验 |
[26:54] | Don’t you think you’re overacting just a little bit? | 你不觉得你反应过度吗? |
[26:57] | No, what l think is you’re a money-hungry, fame-seeking… | 不 我觉得你是个贪图名利的 |
[27:01] | and forgive me for saying mediocre writer | 二流作家 |
[27:04] | who has a cold storage shed where her heart should be | 你根本没血没眼泪 |
[27:07] | No offense intended | 别见怪 |
[27:10] | Dewey, l never meant to imply… | 我不是故意的… |
[27:12] | How do you know my dimwitted inexperience isn’t merely a subtle… | 你怎么知道我没经验 |
[27:15] | form of manipulation used to lower people’s expectations thereby… | 难道你是故意贬低我 |
[27:18] | enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation? | 免得观众对我期望太高? |
[27:31] | l’m sorry | 对不起 |
[27:36] | l don’t know what else to say Except, l’m sorry | 除了抱歉我不知道该说什么 |
[27:42] | No. l’m the one that’s sorry l misjudged you | 我才抱歉 我看错你了 |
[27:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me l have some oozing to do | 失陪 我去执行 我的瘪三警察任务 |
[27:54] | One more thing. Nice streaks | 还有一件事 头发染得不错 |
[28:15] | l am not a sorority pusher | 我不是强迫推销姐妹会的人 |
[28:16] | l just think despite its trivialities | 我只是觉得这是个肯定人生 |
[28:19] | it’s a life affirming, mentally stable healthy environment for you | 稳定心理的健康环境 |
[28:24] | Look at this place | 看看这个地方 |
[28:26] | l think you’re talking your psych- major a little too seriously, Hallie | 你心理学修得太过火了 |
[28:30] | l’m fine | 我没事 |
[28:32] | That’s beginning to become your theme song. l’m fine | “我没事”变成你的口头禅了 |
[28:35] | Yeah, fucked up, lnsecure Neurotic and Emotional | 没安全感 神经质 情绪化 |
[28:38] | Sidney, you made it | 西德尼 你来啦 |
[28:40] | Hi. No l really mean that, Hi | 嗨 我很认真的说 嗨 |
[28:45] | Do you girls want a drink? | 要喝东西吗? |
[28:47] | Actually, we’ll get it ourselves | 我们自己来 |
[29:02] | l love those guys, are they still together?l haven’t seen it in 3 weeks | 他们还在一起吗? 我三周没看了 |
[29:05] | No, they broke up again Sarah, found out that | 没有 又分手了 |
[29:09] | Bailey slept with Gwen She dumped him like two episodes ago | 莎拉发现巴利跟关儿上床 又像两集前那样把他甩了 |
[29:11] | l wish she’d get her shit together | 真希望她心情好起来 |
[29:13] | Hold on, someone’s calling | 等等 有人插播 |
[29:17] | Omega Beta Zeta | 奥比兹宿舍 |
[29:18] | Hello | 喂 |
[29:20] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[29:21] | Who is this? | 你是哪位? |
[29:23] | Cici. Who’s this? | 西西 你哪位? |
[29:25] | Who do you think? | 你以为呢? |
[29:26] | Ted? Where are you are you drinking? | 泰德 你在哪? 你醉了吗? |
[29:30] | Hold on | 等等 |
[29:32] | Ted’s on the other line He sounds drunk, l’ll call you back? | 泰德好像醉了 我再打给你 |
[29:35] | That shit only calls you when he’s drunk. Don’t go over there, Cici | 他喝醉才打给你 别去找他 |
[29:39] | Alright, alright l’ll call you back | 好 我再打给你 |
[29:44] | Okay Ted, you sound loaded What’s up? | 泰德 你好像醉了 怎么了? |
[29:46] | Who’s Ted? | 谁是泰德? |
[29:48] | l’m sorry. My bad ears l thought you were someone else | 对不起 我以为你是别人 |
[29:52] | That’s okay. l am | 没关系 我是别人 |
[29:55] | Who are you calling for nobody’s here | 你找谁? 这边没人在 |
[29:58] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪? |
[29:59] | We’re co-sponsoring the Acid Rain Mixer at the Phi Gamma Alpha tonight | 我们今晚协办酸雨慈善会 |
[30:03] | Why aren’t you there? | 你怎么没去? |
[30:04] | l’m sober sister l have to be here in case a drunk sister calls and needs a ride | 我留守以便接送 喝醉的姐妹 |
[30:08] | That’s too bad | 太可惜了 |
[30:10] | Drink with your brain That’s our motto | 喝酒不闹事是我们的座右铭 |
[30:12] | Who are you calling for? | 你打来找谁? |
[30:13] | What if l said, you? | 如果我说你呢? |
[30:17] | What if l said goodbye? | 如果我说再见呢? |
[30:18] | Why would you wanna do that? | 你干嘛要那么做? |
[30:22] | Why do you always answer a question with a question? | 你干嘛老用问题 来回答问题 |
[30:25] | l’m inquisitive | 我喜欢打破沙锅问到底 |
[30:27] | Yeah, and l’m impatient Do you want to leave a message… | 我没耐心 你要留话吗? |
[30:31] | Do you want to die tonight, Cici? | 你今晚想死吗? 西西 |
[30:41] | Omega Beta Zeta | 奥比兹宿舍 |
[30:43] | So was it Teddy? | 是泰德吗? |
[30:44] | No, it was some creep asshole trying to scare me | 不 是个想吓人的变态狂 |
[30:48] | lt’s the movie STAB lt’s bringing out the crazies | 都是电影招来一堆疯子 |
[30:52] | Shit | 该死 |
[30:53] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[30:55] | l heard a noise | 我听到声音 |
[30:56] | Where? | 哪里? |
[30:57] | Upstairs | 楼上 |
[31:00] | Shit | 该死 |
[31:05] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 |
[31:06] | Kill, kill, kill. Die, die, die | 杀杀杀 死死死 |
[31:09] | Stop it | 别闹了 |
[31:11] | l can’t believe you’re alone in that house | 我不敢相信你一个人在 |
[31:14] | l don’t think l’m alone | 我觉得屋子里有人 |
[31:17] | l’m out of here | 我要离开这边 |
[31:26] | You’re breaking up. Where are you? | 电话收讯不良 你在哪? |
[31:28] | Outside | 外面 |
[31:29] | Don’t panic, sweetie Call Campus Security | 别慌 打给校警 |
[31:32] | Okay | 好 |
[31:40] | Campus Security | 校警 |
[31:41] | Hi, l’m calling from | 嗨 我是从… |
[31:43] | Can’t hear… Hello? Hello? Can you hear me now? | 听得到了吗? |
[31:49] | Hello? Shit | 喂 该死 |
[31:57] | Campus Security | 校警 |
[31:57] | Yes, l’m calling from… | 喂 我是从… |
[31:59] | l can’t hear you. Hello? | 我听不到 喂 |
[32:01] | l’m calling from the Omega Beta Zeta house. Someone’s harassing me | 有人在骚扰我 喂 |
[32:07] | Shit | 该死 |
[32:10] | Jesus, Dawnie, you scared me | 天哪 你吓死我了 |
[32:12] | l’m sorry. Did anyone call for me? | 对不起 有人打来找我吗 |
[32:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[32:16] | l live here, remember? | 我住这儿 记得吗? |
[32:19] | l just thought you were going to the mixer | 我以为你去聚会了 |
[32:20] | Yeah, l had to change So l’ll be out of here now | 我得换衣服 我要走了 |
[32:27] | Omega Beta Zeta | 奥比兹宿舍 |
[32:28] | Cici there? | 西西在吗? |
[32:29] | Who’s calling? | 哪里找? |
[32:31] | lt’s Ted | 泰德 |
[32:33] | lt’s your ill-conceived boyfriend | 你那无聊男友打来的 |
[32:36] | Okay, l’ll see you later And don’t forget to set the alarm | 晚点见 别忘了设定警报器 |
[32:49] | Hello, Ted | 喂 泰德 |
[32:50] | You wish it was Ted Don’t forget to set the alarm | 别痴心妄想泰德会打来 别忘了设警报器 |
[34:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:00] | No! No! Please! No! | 不…求求你 不要 |
[35:25] | Everyone thinks Sororitys are about blowjobs, but it’s not true | 大家以为姐妹会的人 喜欢口交 |
[35:28] | We only promote safe condom sex | 不 我们只是提倡 安全性关系 |
[35:31] | We’re about love respect and responsibility | 我们讲求爱 尊重与责任 |
[35:34] | Harmonica style is okay, right? | 吹萧也没关系 对吗? |
[35:37] | Yeah | 对 |
[35:38] | Cocktails? | 鸡尾酒? |
[35:40] | What took you so long? | 你怎么拖这么久? |
[35:41] | And you know Derek is a Delta Lambda big brother | 德瑞克是我们的大哥哥 |
[35:44] | And we like to keep it all in the family | 我们要有一家人的感觉 |
[35:46] | You girls have really given me a lot to think about. Thanks | 你们真的教我太多了 谢谢 |
[35:52] | lt’s working | 有效 |
[35:54] | Hey baby, wanna dance? | 宝贝 想跳舞吗? |
[35:56] | l’d love to | 我很想… |
[35:57] | With that tall wide shouldered Fraternity boy | 跟那个高大宽肩的男生跳 |
[36:03] | That hurts | 真伤人 |
[36:05] | Empire Strikes Back Better story, improved effects | 帝国大反击 剧情效果都进步 |
[36:08] | Not a sequel. Party of a trilogy completely planned | 不算续集 那是三部曲之一 |
[36:11] | l like those little furry things | 我喜欢那些毛茸茸的小态 |
[36:13] | Ewoks…They blow | 受不了 |
[36:15] | How you doing? Good | 你怎么样? |
[36:18] | Are the Twits being nice to you? | 傻妞们对你好吗? |
[36:19] | Painfully nice | 好得让人痛苦 |
[36:21] | l take it will not being pledging Delta Lambda Zeta | 我想你不会入会了 |
[36:25] | l think not | 没错 |
[36:27] | Crushed | 干杯 |
[36:29] | Hey guys! Something is up at Omega Beta Zeta. The Police are everywhere | 宿舍出事了 到处都是警察 |
[36:33] | Hurry | 快 |
[36:54] | What a way to break up a party | 真扫兴 |
[36:56] | Shit l should have brought my drink | 我应该带酒才对 |
[37:09] | So it’s definitely not suicide | 这绝对不是自杀罗 |
[37:12] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | Gale, Hi. You’re just getting here? | 基尔 你才刚来吗? |
[37:20] | lt’s not good lt’s a single victim. Sorority girl | 真不好 被害者是单身一人 姐妹会的女孩 |
[37:24] | l’ve got to go. l’ve got a deadline | 我得走了 我快截稿了 |
[37:29] | Joel, let’s go | 乔 走 |
[37:31] | ln a minute | 马上 |
[37:33] | lt’s happening again, isn’t it? | 又发生了 是不是 |
[37:36] | You would love that, wouldn’t you? | 你很高兴吧! 不是吗? |
[37:41] | Better hurry, Gale you might get scooped | 快去呀 独家会被抢走哦 |
[37:47] | Move it, Joel | 快点 乔 |
[37:50] | Yeah, l have to be honest with you | 我得跟你老实讲 |
[37:53] | l’m not cut out for this. l was brought here to do an interview | 我真的不行 我是来采访的 |
[37:57] | Not see “Faces of Death 1 4?” | 不是来看杀人片 |
[37:59] | Do not fuck with me | 别他妈的扯东扯西 |
[38:13] | Come on, get your jacket Let’s get you home | 来 拿外套 我送你回家 |
[38:16] | Yeah | 好 |
[38:50] | Are you about ready? | 好了吗? |
[38:58] | Almost | 马上好 |
[39:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:05] | Hello Sidney, Remember me? | 喂 西德尼 记得我吗? |
[39:09] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[39:10] | l want you, it’s show time | 我要你 好戏上场了 |
[39:14] | Then why don’t you show your face you fucking coward | 那你怎么不露脸? 他妈的孬种 |
[39:18] | My pleasure | 真是我的荣幸 |
[39:19] | Derek | 德瑞克 |
[39:25] | Sidney | 西德尼 |
[39:27] | Derek | 德瑞克 |
[39:49] | lt’s me! lt’s me! Are you okay! You okay? | 是我 没事吧 |
[39:53] | Derek, don’t | 德瑞克 不要 |
[39:56] | Sid | 西德尼 |
[39:58] | Dewey | 杜威 |
[39:59] | The killer’s in there, and Derek | 杀手跟德瑞克在里面 |
[40:18] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[40:19] | He went that way | 他往那边跑了 |
[40:20] | Sidney, get in here | 到里面来 |
[40:27] | ls everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[40:33] | He got me. He got me | 他刺到我 |
[40:38] | Apply pressure to it | 压住伤口 |
[40:45] | The Police are on their way | 警察赶来了 |
[40:57] | Thanks for your cooperation | 谢谢你的合作 |
[40:59] | Hallie, l’ll be with you in a few minutes, okay? | 我过几分种就来陪你 |
[41:01] | No problem | 没问题 |
[41:04] | Easiest interrogation of my crime filled life | 我犯罪生涯中 最简单的侦讯 |
[41:08] | l’m going to go get a cup of coffee You want? | 我要去弄杯咖啡 你要吗? |
[41:13] | You want some, Sid? | 你要吗? 西德尼 |
[41:19] | How you doing, are you all right? | 你怎么样? 还好吧 |
[41:21] | Not at all | 一点也不好 |
[41:24] | You know, l knew this was coming l knew this wasn’t over | 我早就知道没完没了 |
[41:28] | You are not alone, Sid | 你不会孤军奋战的 |
[41:32] | We’re all here for you Alright. Whatever you need | 不论你需要什么 我们都会陪你 |
[41:38] | Poor girl | 死掉的女孩真可怜 |
[41:40] | l know, it’s crazy | 我知道 整件事都很疯狂 |
[41:43] | Derek could have been killed you know | 德瑞克可能会被杀 |
[41:45] | But he wasn’t. He’s fine | 但他没有 他没事了 |
[41:49] | He just need to realize that the 90’s are no time to play hero | 他该知道90年代 不能逞英雄 |
[41:54] | Why did he go back into that house anyway? | 他为什么要回到屋里? |
[42:01] | l went around to the back of the house, and ran into Sid there | 我绕到屋后碰到西德尼 |
[42:04] | That’s when she told me the killer was inside. So l went into see… | 她说凶手在里面我就去看 |
[42:07] | You’re lucky there is no nerve damage | 你很幸运没伤到神经 |
[42:11] | You’re going to have to take it easy though | 这伤慢慢会恢复 |
[42:14] | So then you went back inside the house | 然后你回到屋里 |
[42:16] | Yeah | 对 |
[42:17] | No struggling he just cut you and ran away? | 没打斗 他割伤你就跑了? |
[42:20] | You’re lucky he didn’t kill you | 他没杀了你就算你走运 |
[42:22] | Yeah, it’s awfully convenient | 对 要杀可容易的很 |
[42:25] | Say what? | 你说什么? |
[42:26] | Nothing. lt’s just a shame he got away so easily | 没事 可惜轻易就让他逃走了 |
[42:31] | lt’s just a shame you got there too late | 可惜你太晚到 |
[42:33] | Right after he disappeared | 他走了之后才出现 |
[42:41] | Yeah, it is | 是啊 |
[43:03] | We have three victims | 有三名被害人 |
[43:04] | Maureen Evens, Phil Stevens | 莫琳艾文斯 菲而史帝文斯 |
[43:07] | Cici Cooper | 西西库伯 |
[43:11] | ls Cici the girl’s real name? | 西西是真名吗? |
[43:13] | No, it’s Casey. Casey Cooper | 不是 是凯西库伯 |
[43:19] | As in Casey Becker? | 跟凯西贝克一样? |
[43:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[43:24] | She was a young victim in Woodsboro | 凯西贝克是伍兹镇的被害人 |
[43:26] | As well as her boyfriend Steven Orth | 她男朋友史帝文奥斯也是 |
[43:31] | As in Phil Stevens | 跟菲而史帝文斯一样 |
[43:33] | Maureen Evens. Maureen Prescott | 莫琳艾文斯 莫琳普瑞斯卡 |
[43:35] | that’s Sidney’s mother | 那是西德尼的母亲 |
[43:37] | Do you think someone’s trying to duplicate Woodsboro? | 你想有人 在抄袭伍兹镇案? |
[43:40] | lt looks like it | 看起来像 |
[43:44] | l think you have a copycat on your hands, Chief | 这案子真的是模仿案 |
[43:47] | Jesus Christ… | 天哪 |
[43:49] | What are you doing to keep Sidney safe? | 你要怎么让西德尼安全? |
[43:51] | l’ve got my two best detectives guarding her | 我派了最优秀的刑警 保护她 |
[43:56] | Do these guys have to follow you around everywhere? | 这两人非得和你 寸步不离吗? |
[43:58] | We’re attached at the hip | 我们是连体婴 |
[44:01] | How l am ever going to get you alone? | 我要怎么才能跟你独处 |
[44:05] | To be honest, Derek, l think it would be best to… | 老实说 |
[44:09] | your interest to stay as far away from me as possible | 离我远点对你较好 |
[44:15] | Hope that was a off the cuff remark that holds no sub-text what so ever | 别因为情绪不好就说气话 |
[44:20] | Actually, l mean it | 其实我说真的 |
[44:28] | Look at you, you already got hurt | 瞧你 你已经受伤了 |
[44:32] | l don’t want to see that happen again | 我不想再看到那种事发生 |
[44:35] | l’ll take my chances | 我运气没那么背 |
[44:37] | Derek, l’m serious This is serious | 我说真的 这很严重 |
[44:45] | You are concerned with my personal well being. And not with… | 你是担心我安危 还是不信任我 |
[44:51] | trusting me or anything. Right? | 我猜对了吧? |
[44:59] | Like l said, l just don’t want to see you get hurt | 我说了我不想看到你受伤 |
[45:01] | And l don’t want to see you get hurt. Okay Sid? | 我也不想看你受伤 好吗? |
[45:19] | Take care, Miss Weathers | 保重 威瑟斯小姐 |
[45:24] | Dewey | 杜威 |
[45:24] | Chief | 警长 |
[45:27] | Hi, l’m headed over to admissions to do some leg work, You game? | 我要去搜集资料 你要来吗? |
[45:33] | l’m not here to write a book l’m here to help Sid | 我可不帮你写书 我来帮西德尼 |
[45:39] | l wanna help her too | 我也想帮她 |
[45:42] | And help myself, of course | 当然也为了帮我自己 |
[45:46] | Come on, Dewey Smile just once, please | 别这样 笑一个 拜托 |
[45:53] | l’ll smile when l catch the killer | 等我抓到凶手也会笑 |
[45:59] | Gale, Hi | 基尔 嗨 |
[46:00] | What about Sidney’s father? Has he been ruled out as a suspect? | 西德尼的父亲没嫌疑了吗? |
[46:03] | He’s out of the country on business that sounds a little fishy. | 他出国了 这有点可疑 |
[46:06] | l’m not here to do your job Mrs Salt | 你做你的调查 这和我无关 |
[46:09] | What about this ex-cop Dewey Riley? Kind of strange that he showed up | 杜威呢 他的出现有点怪 |
[46:12] | What’s he doing here? | 他来做什么? |
[46:13] | Dewey’s a good guy Unlike some of us | 杜威是好人 他和其他人不一样 |
[46:18] | Really? | 真的? |
[46:20] | lf the killer is repeating what happened in Woodsboro | 我只是觉得事件如果重演 |
[46:24] | lt could be quite possible that killer could be from Woodsboro | 凶手很可能是伍兹镇的人 |
[46:32] | Derek, do you think Sid would let me interview her for my documentary | 你想西德尼会让我访问她吗? |
[46:35] | Didn’t she turn down “Primetime Live”, “20-20”, and “Dateline” | 她婉拒各大电视和新闻媒体 |
[46:40] | But for you, yeah | 但可以为了你的纪录片 |
[46:42] | Drop it | 别闹了 |
[46:42] | l’ve been thinking about his whole murder thing | 我在想谋杀的事 |
[46:45] | Have you checked out Randy? | 你们查过兰迪没有? |
[46:46] | What! | 什么? |
[46:47] | l know he’s an innocent victim the first time around | 我知道他是无辜受害者 |
[46:49] | But he’s a little off You know what l’m saying? | 但他有点怪 懂我意思吧! |
[46:51] | Come on, Randy? The guy is harmless | 兰迪不会伤害人 |
[46:54] | That’s what they said about Damher | 许多杀人魔也都被这么认为 |
[46:56] | Guys, keep it down, come on | 小声点 |
[46:58] | What’s up, Sid? | 怎么了? 西德尼 |
[46:59] | How’s it going? | 怎么了? |
[47:02] | Where’s the Secret Service guys? | 保镖刑警在哪里? |
[47:03] | Over there | 那边 |
[47:07] | And which one is Kevin Costner? | 哪个是凯文科斯纳? |
[47:10] | The one on the right is Officer Richard | 右边的是李察警官 |
[47:12] | He is a Capricorn Divorced, father of Two | 魔羯座 离婚 有两个孩子 |
[47:15] | And the one on the left is Officer Andrews | 左边的是安德鲁警官 |
[47:19] | He is a Gemini Single, but l think he’s Gay | 双子座单身 我想是同性恋 |
[47:25] | Derek, a penny for your thoughts? | 德瑞克 你要说什么 |
[47:30] | This morning l woke up with this feeling | 早上醒来我有个感觉 |
[47:34] | l didn’t know how to deal with | 不知如何面对 |
[47:37] | And so l just decided to myself l’d hide it to myself | 于是我决定藏在心里 |
[47:45] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[47:46] | Tom Cruise, Top Gun 1 986 | 汤姆克鲁斯《壮志凌云》 |
[47:49] | Derek, don’t… | 德瑞克 不要 |
[47:51] | Don’t do this | 别这样 |
[47:52] | l think l love you | “我想我爱你” |
[47:56] | lsn’t that what life is made of? | “人生不就如此” |
[47:59] | Though it worries me to say l’ve never felt this way | “我担心 我不曾有这种感受” |
[48:05] | l think l love you! So what am l so afraid of | “我想我爱你 我怕什么” |
[48:09] | l’m afraid that l’m not sure of A love there is no cure for | “我怕不确定无药可救的爱” |
[48:15] | l think l love you lsn’t that what life is made of | “我想我爱你 人生不就如此” |
[48:19] | And though it worries me to say it l’ve never felt this way | “我担心 我不曾有这种感受” |
[48:24] | Believe me, you don’t have to worry | “相信我 你不用担心” |
[48:27] | l only want to make you happy | “我只想让你快乐” |
[48:30] | And if you say, hey go away! l will | “如果你叫我走 我会走” |
[48:33] | But l think l’d better stick around and love you | “但我还是留下来爱你” |
[48:37] | Until you find happiness | “直到你找到快乐” |
[48:39] | Let me ask you, do you think Do you really love me? | 让我问你 你真的爱我吗? |
[48:43] | Because l think l love you | “因为我想我爱你” |
[49:00] | Come on, people let’s show a little love | 各位同学 展现一点爱 |
[49:15] | Don’t worry, Sid | 别担心 西德尼 |
[49:17] | l know things are a little crazy | 我知道情况有点疯狂 |
[49:20] | lsn’t that a big, Frat faux-pas? | 那不是兄弟会的大忌吗? |
[49:24] | Yeah, that is a big no-no | 对 万万不可 |
[49:26] | See, you’re not suppose to give your Greek letters to your girl | 不能把兄弟会信物送给女朋友 |
[49:28] | No shape, way or form | 不得以任何形式或方式 |
[49:30] | The Brothers are gonna kick his ass But it’s tradition | 兄弟会修理他 但这是传统 |
[49:33] | lt’s tradition | 那是传统 |
[49:34] | lt’s good luck lt will protect you | 那是好运 它会保护你 |
[49:52] | So tell us about this part you’re getting rave reviews for | 谈谈你这个广受争议的角色 |
[49:56] | l play this girl, Sidney Prescott | 我演西德尼普瑞丝卡 |
[49:58] | Who discovers her boyfriend is a crazy serial killer | 她发现她男友是疯狂杀人狂 |
[50:01] | who also killed her mother the year before that | 还在前一年杀了她母亲 |
[50:04] | So what kind of research did you do for the part? | 你为角色下了多少功夫 |
[50:06] | l read the book… | 我看了书… |
[50:07] | They get Tori Spelling to play Sid | 他们竟让托莉史培林演西德尼 |
[50:09] | And they cast Joe-Blow Nobody to play me | 演我的却是无名小卒 |
[50:12] | At least you get David Schwimmer | 至少演你的还有些名气 |
[50:14] | l get the guy who drove Jane Seymour’s stagecoach in one episode of Doctor Quinn | 演我的是珍西摩儿的马车夫 |
[50:19] | Let’s take a peak at the movie… | 以下是托莉演出的片段 |
[50:29] | Billy, you scared me what are you doing here? | 比利 你吓到我了 你干嘛! |
[50:32] | They let me go Sid l didn’t do it. l’m innocent | 我获释了 我是清白的 |
[50:36] | l know | 我知道 |
[50:38] | Why won’t you let me touch you? | 你为什么不让我碰你? |
[50:42] | Look, l’ve been going through a lot lately, Billy | 我最近碰到太多事 |
[50:46] | Sid, l think you just need to deal with that and move on | 你要勇敢面对它好好活下去 |
[50:50] | When my mom left my dad, l accepted it.That’s the way the cookie crumbles | 我也要接受我妈离开我爸 |
[50:56] | Moms leave | 妈妈总会离开我们 |
[50:57] | Yeah, your mom left town. She’s not buried in the cemetery somewhere | 她离开镇上 不是埋在地下 |
[51:01] | My mom’s dead and she’s never coming back. Ever | 我妈死了 再也不会回来 |
[51:07] | Stupid | 笨 |
[51:09] | l love scary movies | 我最爱看恐怖片 |
[51:11] | l’ll wait for the video | 我会等录影带上了再说 |
[51:12] | Okay, let’s get down to business | 好 谈正事 |
[51:14] | The way l see it someone’s out to make a sequel | 我看马上就有人要怕续集 |
[51:16] | You know, cash in on all the murder movie hoopla | 我们得搜集更多谋杀电影 |
[51:18] | So it’s our job to observe the rules of a sequel | 所以我们要了解续集电影规则 |
[51:21] | Number one the body count is always bigger | 第一 死得更多 |
[51:23] | Number two, the death scenes are always much more elaborate. More… | 第二 死得更难看 |
[51:26] | blood, more gore. Carnage Candy Your core audience just expects it | 观众会期待更精彩的场面 |
[51:31] | And number three… | 第三 |
[51:32] | lf you want your sequel to become a franchise never, ever… | 想让续集卖座就千万别… |
[51:35] | How do we find the killer, Randy? That’s what l want to know | 我只想知道怎么找到凶手 |
[51:38] | Let’s look at the suspects | 我们看看嫌犯 |
[51:40] | There’s Derek the obvious boyfriend Hello Billy Loomis | 德瑞克 就像她前任男朋友 |
[51:44] | The guy’s pre-med and his pity-me service wound | 他学医 用那点小伤搏取同情 |
[51:46] | conveniently missed every major vein and artery | 那小伤完全避开了主要血管 |
[51:49] | So you think it’s Derek? | 你认为是德瑞克? |
[51:51] | Not so fast | 别太快下断语 |
[51:52] | Let’s assume the killer or killers have half a brain | 假设凶手是有点小聪明 |
[51:55] | He’s not a “Nick at Night” re-run type of guy | 他就不会去重蹈覆辙 |
[51:57] | He wants to break some new ground Right? | 他要另外再找新点子 |
[52:00] | forget the boyfriend lt’s tired. Who else do we got? | 别管男友 太老套了 还有谁 |
[52:03] | Mickey The freaky Tarantino film student | 米奇 那个昆汀塔伦提诺迷 |
[52:08] | But if he is a suspect So am l. So let’s move on | 如果他是 那我也有嫌疑 再想 |
[52:12] | Let’s not move on Maybe you are a suspect | 等一下 搞不好你正是嫌犯 |
[52:16] | lf l’m a suspect, you’re a suspect | 我是嫌犯 那你也是 |
[52:21] | You have a point | 有理 |
[52:24] | Okay, let’s move on | 好 继续 |
[52:27] | Hallie | 海莉 |
[52:28] | Sid’s roommate? | 西德尼的室友? |
[52:30] | Serial killers are typically white males | 典型杀人狂是白种男性 |
[52:32] | That’s why it’s perfect. lt’s sort of against the rules, but not really | 这样才完美 违反规则 |
[52:36] | Mrs. Voohies was a terrific serial killer | 黑人小姐是绝佳的杀人狂 |
[52:39] | And there’s always room for Candy Man’s daughter | 总得给黑人小姐一个机会 |
[52:41] | She’s sweet. She’s deadly She’s bad for your teeth | 她甜美 所以危险 |
[52:48] | Come on, Randy These kids are your friends | 拜托 这些人是你朋友 |
[52:51] | Who do you think is the killer? | 你认为谁是凶手 |
[52:53] | How about Gale Weathers? | 加尔怎么样? |
[52:54] | Gale, a killer? | 基尔 凶手? |
[52:56] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[52:59] | She’s vicious enough | 她心眼够坏 |
[53:00] | She’s an opportunist | 她只是个机会主意者 |
[53:02] | lsn’t it conceivable She’s planning her next book | 想不到吗? 她在筹备下一本书 |
[53:05] | That’s what reporters do Dewey. They stage the news | 记者最会炒新闻了 |
[53:09] | No, Gale’s a lot of things but Gale’s not a killer | 不 基尔绝不会是凶手 |
[53:12] | Just because you’re sweet on her | 你太迷恋她了 |
[53:13] | l’m not | 我没有 |
[53:14] | Please, this is me talking, Randy | 拜托 我是兰迪哎 |
[53:16] | The unrequited love slave of Sidney Prescott | 我是单恋西德尼的爱情奴隶耶 |
[53:19] | l know all about obsession | 我知道什么是执迷不误 |
[53:22] | and pain | 这很痛苦 |
[53:24] | And you’ve got your love scar to prove it | 你有爱的伤疤来证明 |
[53:25] | And so do you | 你也有 |
[53:27] | Man, what is with that limp anyway? ‘Cause you were stabbed in the back | 你怎么会跛脚? 因为你被刺到背 |
[53:30] | Severed nerve | 因为神经被切断 |
[53:32] | Look, Gale’s no killer | 但基尔绝不是凶手 |
[53:35] | Okay, okay, whatever you say | 好 随便你怎么说 |
[53:37] | But if she’s not a killer she’s a target | 她不是凶手 就是目标 |
[53:43] | Joel, let’s get some establishing shots | 乔 拍一些背景画面 |
[53:45] | Gale, can we talk for a second? | 可以谈一下吗? |
[53:47] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[53:47] | Look, l’m a little confused here l mean, with your track record | 我搞不懂 以你过去的遭遇 |
[53:51] | Why would you want to be here when the killer strikes again? | 现在又发生凶案 何必在这逗留 |
[53:54] | l mean granted, l should have read your book. Before l took this job | 我应该在接下工作前 看你的书 |
[53:57] | But, l’m reading it now, and whoa | 我正在看 哇 |
[54:00] | l read what happened to your last cameraman | 才知道前一个摄影师的下场 |
[54:02] | The guy got gutted | 他被开膛剖肚 |
[54:03] | Now me? l would do what any rational human being should do | 我现在要做一般人会做的事 |
[54:07] | Which is get the fuck out of here | 那就是走人 |
[54:08] | First of all, he wasn’t gutted l made that up | 他没被开膛剖肚 那是我编的 |
[54:12] | His throat was slashed | 他是喉咙被割断 |
[54:13] | Gale, gutted-slashed the guy ain’t in the union no more | 反正他已不在人世了 |
[54:17] | lt’s a job, Joel | 这是工作 |
[54:19] | And like every job there’s a few drawbacks | 所有工作都有一些风险 |
[54:21] | You’re a professional cameraman You’ve got to act like one | 你是专业摄影师就敬业点 |
[54:24] | Yeah, but l want to report the news l don’t want to be the news | 我只想报新闻 不想变成新闻 |
[54:27] | Besides, “Brothers” don’t last long in situations like this | 黑人在这种情况下 都活不久 |
[54:30] | This is national television | 这是全国电视网 |
[54:33] | Think about it This is a big chance for you | 这是成名的大好良机 |
[54:36] | The story is monumental Don’t you want to be a part of that? | 你不想参与 轰动全国的报导? |
[54:40] | Come on, l need you l cannot do this without you | 我需要你 没你我做不到 |
[54:48] | Good, come on Let’s get some work done | 好 干活吧 |
[54:52] | Yeah, let’s go get killed | 好 准备去被宰吧 |
[54:57] | We’ve been through this before | 我们先前谈过了 |
[54:58] | You know what l think of your potential as an actress | 你知道我认为 你很有表演潜力 |
[55:01] | l know it’s just that with the murders | 我知道 只是命案的事 |
[55:06] | And the movie, and my life | 那部电影和我的人生都一团乱 |
[55:09] | l do know how difficult it is for you | 我知道这对你很困难 |
[55:13] | Gil, l just don’t think l can do it | 我觉得我做不到 |
[55:17] | The battle for the soul is fought in the forum of the art | 你必须利用艺术来化解忧虑 |
[55:20] | You’re a fighter Sid That’s why you’re here | 你是斗士 所以你在这儿 |
[55:22] | That’s why this is your major | 所以你会主修戏剧 |
[55:24] | Yeah, l’m a fighter | 对 我是斗士 |
[55:26] | l didn’t hear that | 我没听到 |
[55:28] | l’m a fighter | 我是斗士 |
[55:29] | l don’t believe you | 我不相信你 |
[55:34] | l don’t | 我不信 |
[55:37] | l’m a fighter | 我是斗士 |
[55:40] | Okay | 好 |
[55:44] | So at the risk sounding like a college drama teacher | 我知道这样说太LKK了 |
[55:47] | if you have pain around this type of material, use it | 但我要利用这种痛苦 |
[55:50] | This is your role, Sid | 这是你的角色 |
[55:53] | Cassandra is one of the great tragic visionaries of literature | 卡珊德拉是悲剧性 的预言家 |
[55:57] | She saw it all coming | 她全预料到了 |
[55:59] | The wars, the murder, the madness | 战争 谋杀 疯狂 |
[56:05] | She knew she was cursed | 她知道她被诅咒 |
[56:08] | lt was her fate and she embraced it | 那是她的宿命 她拥抱它 |
[56:12] | None of us can avoid our fate But as an artist… | 宿命难逃 但身为艺术家 |
[56:15] | you can honestly face it and fight it | 你能诚实的面对它 对抗它 |
[56:24] | You’re good | 你真行 |
[56:26] | There’s no understudy l’m desperate | 没替角 我一定要说服你 |
[56:32] | You can do this | 你做得到的 |
[56:39] | Okay, everybody gather around third act, one last time | 好 大家集合 第三幕 |
[56:42] | Cue the music | 音乐来 |
[56:57] | Behold the dreaded fate of Troy | 看 特洛伊城可怕的恶运 |
[57:02] | That once stood proud and light upon the hills of Sparta | 曾伫立照亮斯巴达的山坡 |
[57:07] | Now shrouded in the deathly smoke of ruin | 如今笼罩在废墟的烟雾中 |
[57:11] | Her royal children picthed from her walls | 其王室子女从墙上被抛下 |
[57:16] | Her people driven through her ruins | 子民从废墟中被驱赶而过 |
[57:21] | And now, alone in Fate’s cruel isolation stands Cassandra | 卡珊德拉孤独站在残忍宿命中 |
[57:28] | Her kingdom, family and friends | 她的王国 家人和朋友 |
[57:32] | driven to the gate | 被赶到大门口 |
[57:38] | No crime against God or man have l committed | 我未犯下反神之罪 |
[57:44] | Save to speak the truth | 除了说出真相 |
[57:47] | And each hideous vision born from my mind has come to pass | 我心中的可怕预言皆已降临 |
[57:55] | Troy has fallen | 特洛伊沦陷了 |
[57:57] | Not by my hand, or wish | 不是藉我的手或愿望 |
[58:02] | But as l foresaw | 而是如我预见的 |
[58:08] | So now, Fate’s vengeful eye… | 如今宿命复仇之眼 |
[58:13] | is fixed…on me | 盯上了…我 |
[58:20] | Tell us O Cassandra | 告诉我们 卡珊德拉 |
[58:22] | where has the sweetness of life gone? | 生命的甜美如今何在 |
[58:26] | What stays fate’s hand from striking now at three? | 如何让宿命之手不攻击你 |
[59:02] | Alright, hold it | 好 暂停 |
[59:04] | Hold it | 暂停 |
[59:07] | Everyone take five | 大家休息一下 |
[59:24] | Sidney? | 西德尼 |
[59:38] | Sid. Your escort has arrived | 你的护花使者来了 |
[59:42] | Derek, how long have you been here? | 德瑞克 你来多久了? |
[59:44] | l just got here. ls everything okay what’s going on? | 刚到 还好吧? 怎么回事? |
[59:46] | What happened to Mickey? | 米奇呢? |
[59:48] | We swapped. He had to edit | 我们调换 他要剪接 |
[59:49] | You get me instead. What happened? | 我来接 怎么了? |
[59:51] | Derek, don’t… | 不要… |
[59:55] | l just l need to be alone right now. Okay? | 我现在需要独处 好吗? |
[1:00:02] | Being alone is not the answer, Sid | 独处不是办法 |
[1:00:06] | Yeah, l think it is l need some distance | 我的意思是我需要距离 |
[1:00:15] | Well, do l get a say in this? | 我还能说什么? |
[1:00:19] | No | 别说了 |
[1:00:26] | l guess l’m supposed to be understanding | 我知道我该体谅你 |
[1:00:32] | Yeah | 没错 |
[1:00:40] | You got it | 没问题 |
[1:00:51] | Alright, let’s just assume that the killer is repeating Woodsboro | 如果凶手在重演 伍兹镇血案 |
[1:00:54] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:00:56] | l have to call you back | 我再打给你 |
[1:00:57] | That doesn’t explain Sidney’s attack | 那他干嘛要攻击西德尼 |
[1:01:00] | Sidney wasn’t killed in Woodsboro | 她在伍兹镇又没被杀掉 |
[1:01:02] | lt wasn’t for a lack of trying | 她只是逃过一劫 |
[1:01:05] | The killer is trying to finish what was started | 凶手想做个了结 |
[1:01:07] | Sid is under protection, right? | 西德尼有人保护 对吗? |
[1:01:09] | Yeah | 对 |
[1:01:11] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:01:11] | Tell Bob l’ll call him back | 跟鲍伯说我会打给他 |
[1:01:14] | When did she start smoking? | 她几时开始抽烟了? |
[1:01:16] | Ever since those nude pictures on the lnternet | 从网路上出现 她的裸照开始 |
[1:01:18] | lt was just my head lt was Jennifer Aniston’s body | 那是我的头 玛丹娜的身体 |
[1:01:20] | Anyway, you’re forgetting something | 我们一定忘了什么重点 |
[1:01:22] | ln Woodsboro, there were more victims before the home stretch | 在伍兹镇有更多被害人 |
[1:01:25] | Tatum, my cameraman, Himbry | 泰坦 他是我的摄影师 |
[1:01:27] | Time out. See l don’t need to be hearing about no dead cameraman | 暂停 我不想听摄影师的事 |
[1:01:31] | Now l’m warning you guys, l’m a verb away from vacating these premises | 我警告你们 我要闪人了 |
[1:01:35] | l’m gonna go get me some coffee, donuts, Prozac | 我去买咖啡 甜甜圈和镇定剂 |
[1:01:38] | See if l can find some crack special K, Eggs | 看能不能找到一些快乐丸 |
[1:01:41] | l’ll be back when you guys start talking about something little more “Save By The Bellish” Alright? | 等你们谈完我再回来 |
[1:01:47] | He seems a little shaky | 他好像很害怕 |
[1:01:49] | Don’t worry about him | 别担心他 |
[1:01:50] | lf the killer is following a pattern | 我们要找出凶手杀人模式 |
[1:01:52] | then maybe we can figure out who is next | 看谁是下一个受害者 |
[1:01:54] | That wouldn’t follow the pattern we were all involved in Woodsboro | 没有模式 我们都被追杀过 |
[1:01:58] | lt could be anyone of us | 我们任何一个 都可能被害 |
[1:01:59] | Okay so what do you want to do, Bonehead? | 好 那你想怎样? |
[1:02:01] | You just want to sit here and wait for who drops next? | 等着看下一个是谁吗? 蠢蛋 |
[1:02:03] | l don’t know, phonehead | 我不知道 电话小姐 |
[1:02:10] | Gale’s not here | 基尔不在 |
[1:02:11] | l’m not interrupting anything, am l You three look deep in thought | 打搅你们吗? 你们好像很烦恼 |
[1:02:17] | Have you ever felt a knife cut through human flesh and scrape the bone beneath? | 尝过刀子割肉的滋味吗? |
[1:02:23] | lt’s him | 是他 |
[1:02:25] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:02:26] | The killer! He can see us | 凶手 他看得到我们 |
[1:02:35] | Just keep him on the phone | 别让他挂电话 |
[1:02:37] | What do you want me to say? | 我要跟他说什么? |
[1:02:38] | l don’t know. Just keep him talking. Come on, Gale | 不知道 让他继续讲 走 |
[1:02:43] | What are we doing? | 我们要干嘛? |
[1:02:44] | Look for somebody with a cell-phone | 找有行动电话的人 |
[1:02:47] | So, what’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢哪部恐怖片? |
[1:02:48] | You’ll never find me | 你们绝对找不到我 |
[1:02:50] | What do you care let them have their fun | 你怕什么? 让他们去玩 |
[1:02:53] | So, what’s up? | 那你要干嘛? |
[1:02:56] | What’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢哪部恐怖片? |
[1:02:59] | Show girls. Absolutely frightening | “美国舞娘”吓死人了 |
[1:03:02] | What’s yours? | 你呢? |
[1:03:04] | Sorry… | 对不起 |
[1:03:05] | What’s your problem? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:03:06] | Wait, let me guess The House on Sorority Row? | 等等 让我猜 惊魂夜 |
[1:03:10] | Dorm that dripped Blood? Splatter University? | 滴血校舍 溅血校园 |
[1:03:13] | Graduation Day? Final Exam? | 结业日 期终考 |
[1:03:15] | Am l close? | 我很接近你吗? |
[1:03:16] | Closer than you think | 比你想像中近 |
[1:03:19] | Too slow you Geek Do you want to die? | 猜错了 你想死吗? |
[1:03:23] | ls that the best you can do? | 这已经是你最厉害 的招数啦? |
[1:03:25] | Because Billy and Stu were much more original | 第一集的凶手 都比你有创意 |
[1:03:30] | Who’s this? | 你是哪位? |
[1:03:31] | Gale Weathers author of the Woodsboro Murders | 伍兹镇血案的作者加尔 |
[1:03:34] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:03:37] | Okay, he’s got to be around here someplace | 好 他一定在这附近 |
[1:03:40] | He’s just playing with us | 他在耍我们 |
[1:03:45] | White male suspect nine o’clock | 白种男性嫌犯 九点种方向 |
[1:03:47] | My clock or your clock | 我的表或你的表? |
[1:03:49] | Your clock. Go around the back | 你的表 绕到后面 |
[1:03:55] | Why are you even here Randy? You’ll never be the leading man | 你来干嘛? 你绝不会是男主角 |
[1:04:00] | Fuck you | 去你的 |
[1:04:02] | No matter how hard you try you’ll never be the hero | 你再努力也当不了英雄 |
[1:04:06] | And you’ll never ever get the girl | 而且永远无法得到西德尼 |
[1:04:09] | Shit! Sorry… | 妈的 对不起 |
[1:04:12] | Wrong guy, dead boy | 倒霉鬼 死人 |
[1:04:15] | Oh yeah? Let’s redirect mister | 是吗? 想重新再杀人一次吗? |
[1:04:17] | “l’m so original” | 我很有创意哦 |
[1:04:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 搞什么鬼? |
[1:04:32] | Sorry, Beg your pardon | 抱歉 对不起 |
[1:04:35] | Where’s your innovation? | 你的创意在哪? |
[1:04:36] | Why copy-cat two High School looser-ass dick heads | 干嘛模仿两个 高中窝囊废 |
[1:04:39] | Stu was a pussy-ass wet rag | 斯图是没种的娘娘腔 |
[1:04:42] | And Billy Loomis! Billy Loomis! What the fuck? | 而比利鲁米斯 搞什么 |
[1:04:45] | Jesus! What a rat-looking homo repressed mama’s boy | 獐头鼠目 性压抑又黏着妈妈 |
[1:04:50] | Why not set your goals higher You want to be one of the big boys? | 目标订高点 想当大人物吗? |
[1:04:55] | Manson? Bundy? OJ? | 辛普森 高天民 陈进兴 |
[1:05:36] | Where’s Randy? | 兰迪在哪? |
[1:05:40] | l don’t see him | 没看到他 |
[1:05:45] | Randy | 兰迪 |
[1:05:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:05:52] | Who broke my window? | 谁把我的车窗打破了 |
[1:06:29] | Did your computer just freeze? | 你的电脑不动了吗? |
[1:06:31] | You have an instant message that’s all. Just hit Alt-M | 你有讯息 按ALT一M |
[1:06:35] | Yeah, but l’m not signed on | 可是我还没上线 |
[1:06:37] | Someone here in the library all the terminals are connected | 所有终端机都有连线 |
[1:06:58] | He’s here | 他在这里 |
[1:07:01] | Get her away from the computer Sid, it’s probably just a sick joke | 把她带走 可能是病态的玩笑 |
[1:07:09] | Wait right here, okay | 在这边等 |
[1:07:22] | Sid, are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:07:23] | Cotton? | 卡顿 |
[1:07:24] | Can we talk for a second? | 可以谈一下吗? |
[1:07:26] | This isn’t a good time | 现在不是时候 |
[1:07:28] | Come on Sid, you sent me to prison | 别这样 是你害我坐牢的 |
[1:07:29] | lt’s been over a year for you you can give me two minutes | 坐一年牢 不能给我两分种 |
[1:07:33] | Cotton, l’m sorry. Everyday l’m sorry. l don’t know how to apologize | 我很遗憾 我不知该如何道歉 |
[1:07:36] | Don’t be sorry, sorry-shmory. l have a solution to all our problems | 别遗憾 我给你道歉的方式 |
[1:07:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[1:07:42] | First of all, forget Gale Weathers | 别管加尔 她什么都不懂 |
[1:07:44] | She doesn’t get it. She doesn’t see the story between you and me | 她不明白你我之间的故事 |
[1:07:47] | She wouldn’t see the story if it smacked her in the side of the head | 即使凶手杀了她 她都不知为什么 |
[1:07:51] | Which brings me to my point Who calls me out of the blue? | 重点是你知道谁找我吗? |
[1:07:54] | Diane Sawyer. Believe me Sid l was as shocked as you are | 黛安索尔 够吓人吧 |
[1:07:58] | lf you and l go on the air together She will give us the entire hour | 我们可以有 整整一小时的节目 |
[1:08:03] | We are talking Prime Time, Sid You, me and Diane Sawyer | 而且是黄金时段 |
[1:08:07] | Cotton, l can’t | 我做不到 |
[1:08:08] | lf this is about money lt’s not like we’re not getting paid $1 0,000 dollars each | 他们付我们一人一万块 |
[1:08:13] | Not to mentioned what l got going on the side with the #900 number | 更别提 还有计费的CALL IN |
[1:08:16] | l know. You don’t like the press | 我知道你不喜欢媒体 |
[1:08:19] | l know that and l respect it But Sidney | 我很尊重你 可是西德尼… |
[1:08:25] | lt’s Diane Sawyer. Hello? | 这是黛安索尔哎 |
[1:08:28] | She’s a class act. This could be some very, very heavy exposure | 她很大牌 曝光率会很高 |
[1:08:34] | l’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:08:36] | Look, between the movie, & the book People know the truth | 大家都从电影和书知道真相 |
[1:08:42] | Let’s get on our lives There’s been enough exposure | 曝光够多了 你还要怎样 |
[1:08:44] | Why would you want anymore? | 不能平静地生活吗? |
[1:08:47] | Why? l don’t know, Sidney | 要怎样? 我不知道哎 |
[1:08:50] | Maybe because l fucking deserve a little exposure | 我想更出名吧! |
[1:08:52] | Come on Sidney, you drag my name through the mud | 别这样 是你先毁掉我的名誉 |
[1:08:55] | Everybody thinks l’m some kind of Psycho killer | 让大家都以为我是变态凶手 |
[1:08:57] | & all l’m asking for is one little fucking Diane Sawyer interview | 我只是要求做个访问 |
[1:09:00] | To maybe give my side of the story straight | 让我澄清我的罪名 |
[1:09:02] | l don’t think l’m being unreasonable in that request. Do you honestly? | 这不会太不近人情吧? |
[1:09:09] | l’m sorry, Cotton, but no | 抱歉 不行 |
[1:09:14] | You are sorry | 你抱歉 |
[1:09:18] | l bet you’re real sorry, Sidney | 我敢说你真的很抱歉 |
[1:09:21] | What’s your angle, Sidney? | 你到底想怎样? |
[1:09:23] | Lovable and fucked up Sidney Prescott | 可爱倒霉的 西德尼普瑞斯卡 |
[1:09:25] | Everybody’s favorite little victim | 最受欢迎的受害人 |
[1:09:29] | What are you doing? | 你们做什么? |
[1:09:32] | Jesus! l’m not Billy Loomis | 天哪 我不是比利 |
[1:09:34] | she killed him, he’s dead, remember? | 他杀了她 他死了 记得吗? |
[1:09:37] | Run it by me one more time Will you? | 再跟我讲一遍 好吗? |
[1:09:41] | Why did you attack Sidney Prescott | 你为什么攻击西德尼? |
[1:09:43] | There was not attack We were talking, very heatedly | 哪有攻击 只是谈得很激烈 |
[1:09:47] | Miss Prescott and l have a very complicated past | 西德尼和我 有段复杂的过去 |
[1:09:53] | l didn’t think that was a crime | 和她有口角不算犯罪 |
[1:09:54] | No, but homicide is | 没有 若有谋杀意图就有罪 |
[1:09:56] | Then book me. Book me | 那就收押我 |
[1:09:59] | Okay? Look l don’t know about homicide | 谋杀的事我不懂 |
[1:10:02] | But you defiantly got me for raising my voice in a public library | 但你们因为 我在图书馆喧哗而抓我 |
[1:10:07] | We’re dealing with four murders here. You watch your mouth | 这是四起命案 讲话当心点 |
[1:10:14] | lt shouldn’t have been Randy lt should have been me | 不该杀兰迪 应该杀我 |
[1:10:21] | l should call his mother | 我应该打给他母亲 |
[1:10:23] | Sid, l already made that phone call | 我打过了 |
[1:10:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:10:32] | Stop treating me like glass, Dewey l’m not going to break | 我没那么脆弱 轻易被击倒 |
[1:10:35] | lt’s okay to break | 有时脆弱一点没关系 |
[1:10:38] | lt’s not going to happen | 我不会让它表现出来 |
[1:10:40] | You better hope your alibi is air-tight | 你最好有充分的不在场理由 |
[1:10:43] | Could l please remind everyone here that l’m an innocent man | 容我提醒各位我是清白的 |
[1:10:47] | Don’t you watch TV “Current Edition” | 你们不看2100全民开讲吗? |
[1:10:50] | That was a very insightful program On which it was made abundantly… | 很犀利的电视节目 |
[1:10:53] | clear that l’m an innocent man | 这节目明白指出过我的清白 |
[1:10:55] | So until you find me standing over a dead body with a knife in my hand | 除非你们亲眼目睹 我持刀杀人 |
[1:10:58] | l think you better treat me with the rights and privileges accorded to every citizen in this country | 否则请给我个公道 |
[1:11:08] | ls there some problem with the word innocent | 还是你们不了解 什么叫无辜? |
[1:11:12] | l don’t know lt’s a big one, Chief? | 很重要的字 警长? 是吧 |
[1:11:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:11:26] | We’re going to let him go | 我们得放他走 |
[1:11:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:11:28] | We don’t have anything on him | 没证据关他 |
[1:11:34] | Sign here | 在这边签名 |
[1:11:41] | Gale | 基尔 |
[1:11:43] | enjoying the show? Cops are funny | 戏好看吗? 警察真可笑 |
[1:11:46] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:11:47] | Waiting for my 1 5 minutes of fame You can understand that, can’t you? | 等你访问我十五分种 懂吧 |
[1:11:55] | Don’t do anything stupid, Cotton | 别做傻事 卡顿 |
[1:11:58] | You were so instrumental in my freedom | 你帮了大忙让我自由 |
[1:12:01] | You’re not having character doubts now, are you? | 你不会是后悔吧 |
[1:12:10] | Sidney, if you change your mind… | 西德尼 如果你改变心意… |
[1:12:12] | Come on, take a hike | 好了 让开吧! |
[1:12:16] | Sorry about that. What a creep | 真遗憾遇到这个怪胎 |
[1:12:20] | We’re going to take you somewhere safe, Sid | 我们带你到安全的地方 |
[1:12:23] | Yeah, where’s that? | 好 哪里? |
[1:12:25] | l don’t know But l’ll be there with you | 不知道 但我会陪着你 |
[1:12:31] | We should get going | 应该走了 |
[1:12:34] | Take you by the dorm and you can pack some things | 我们会载你到宿舍 收拾东西 |
[1:12:37] | We’ve issued a campus lock-in this evening | 警方今晚封锁了校园 |
[1:12:39] | No one is allowed out after dark. Okay. | 天黑后不准有人进出 |
[1:12:43] | Who’s doing this, Dewey? | 会是谁这么做? |
[1:12:46] | lf not Cotton, then who? | 除了卡顿还有谁? |
[1:12:48] | l don’t know, Sid but l’ll find him | 不知道 但我会找到他 |
[1:12:57] | Any leads, Gale? Do you think the killer will come after you? | 有线索吗? 凶手会找上你吗 |
[1:13:00] | How does it feel to be on the other side of the news? | 换你变成新闻主角感觉如何? |
[1:13:02] | Cotton! Are you still a suspect? | 卡顿 你还是嫌犯吗? |
[1:13:06] | lt’s all been a huge misunderstanding | 那是天大的误会 |
[1:13:07] | Cotton have you been officially released? | 你正式获释了吗? |
[1:13:08] | Gale, hold on a second How about a photo? | 基尔 等等 拍张照吧 |
[1:13:10] | No? You look great | 不要? 你很上相哎 |
[1:13:12] | How you holding up, Gale? lt must be scary… | 你还好吗? |
[1:13:15] | knowing somebody’s out there waiting, watching, enjoying all this | 被窥伺的感觉 一定很恐怖吧! |
[1:13:18] | How does that make you feel? | 你做何感想… |
[1:13:19] | Look, local woman! l know you hold me up as your career template | 我知道你把我 当做踏脚石 |
[1:13:23] | And it give you some sort of charge to challenge me | 挑战我让你想利用我 一步登天 |
[1:13:27] | But give it a rest | 还早的很呢! |
[1:13:31] | You’re right. l’m sorry | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[1:13:32] | lt was, the wrong time. l’m sorry | 时候不对 对不起 |
[1:13:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:13:42] | Let’s see, for starters they impounded my van | 你瞧! 他们扣押了我的车 |
[1:13:44] | it’s now an official crime scene Thanks to you | 多亏你 它成了命案现场 |
[1:13:47] | Here is your footage | 这是你的影片 |
[1:13:48] | Enjoy. See ya wouldn’t want to be ya | 你自个儿慢慢看 我要走了 |
[1:13:51] | Joel, l need you | 乔 我需要你 |
[1:13:53] | No, you need to have your head examined | 不 你需要检查脑袋 |
[1:14:10] | l feel bad, Dewey | 我觉得很惨 |
[1:14:14] | l feel really bad | 我觉得惨透了 |
[1:14:17] | l never say that because l never feel bad about anything | 我从不认为我会这么惨! |
[1:14:23] | But l feel bad now | 但我现在觉得很惨 |
[1:14:29] | ls this just another brilliant Gale Weathers Performance? | 这是加尔分身 的真情演出吗? |
[1:14:35] | There’s no cameras here l just want to find this fucker | 又没人在拍我 我只是想找凶手 |
[1:14:41] | l really do | 我真的想 |
[1:14:47] | Me too | 我也想 |
[1:15:00] | Can l give you a hand? | 我来帮你吧 |
[1:15:06] | What’s in here? | 里面是什么? |
[1:15:08] | Just some crowd footage that Joel shot | 乔拍的群众影片 |
[1:15:15] | Wait a minute | 等一下 |
[1:15:21] | lf the killer really is watching and relishing every minute | 若凶手 真的无时不刻的窥伺 |
[1:15:25] | Then he would be here on these tapes, right? | 那他就会在带子上 对吗? |
[1:15:27] | At each crime scene | 在每个犯罪现场 |
[1:15:29] | lt’s worth a look | 值得看一看 |
[1:15:34] | Definitely worth a look | 肯定值得一看 |
[1:15:54] | This way | 这边 |
[1:15:57] | Dubbing room, | 配音室 |
[1:15:59] | editorial. Video archive | 剪接室 录影档案 |
[1:16:07] | lt’s locked | 锁住了 |
[1:16:08] | Can you pick it? | 你能撬开吗? |
[1:16:10] | That would be breaking and entering | 那就是私闯 |
[1:16:11] | No shit | 真的 |
[1:16:13] | There’s got to be a VCR around here somewhere | 这附近一定有录影机 |
[1:16:16] | What’s in there? | 那里面是什么 |
[1:16:20] | Now we’re getting somewhere | 有进展了 |
[1:16:21] | Perfect | 太好了 |
[1:16:36] | Let’s start with this one | 从这卷开始 |
[1:16:40] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[1:16:44] | l’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:16:47] | Did l hurt you? | 弄痛你没? |
[1:16:47] | No | 没有 |
[1:17:13] | You’re a money hungry, fame seeking | 你贪图名利 原谅我直说 |
[1:17:15] | and forgive me for saying mediocre writer | 也是笔法二流的作家 |
[1:17:18] | who’s got a cold storage shed where her heart should be | 而且冷酷无情 |
[1:17:20] | No offense intended | 别见怪 |
[1:17:25] | You’re cute when you’re angry | 你生气的样子很可爱 |
[1:17:28] | l was being rude | 我不是有意的 |
[1:17:36] | Dewey, l’m sorry | 杜威 很抱歉 |
[1:17:39] | l never meant to hurt you | 我从没想过伤害你 |
[1:17:45] | Really | 真的 |
[1:18:09] | l should be studying you know l got a bio… | 我得K书 我要交生物作业… |
[1:18:12] | Dewey | 杜威 |
[1:18:16] | Dewey | 杜威 |
[1:18:19] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[1:18:21] | That’s not my footage | 那不是我的影片 |
[1:18:28] | Fuck you | 去你的 |
[1:18:29] | No matter how hard you try you’ll never be the hero | 你再努力也当不了英雄 |
[1:18:32] | And you’ll never ever get the girl | 而且永远无法赢得芳心 |
[1:18:36] | Wrong guy, dead boy | 找错人了 死猪 |
[1:18:43] | Stay here | 别走开 |
[1:18:44] | Dewey, don’t! | 杜威 不要 |
[1:19:03] | Dewey | 杜威 |
[1:19:09] | There’s no one there | 那边没人 |
[1:21:09] | Fuck | 操 |
[1:21:32] | Gale! Gale? | 基尔 基尔 |
[1:21:55] | Gale | 基尔 |
[1:22:44] | No | 不 |
[1:23:31] | So… | 那么… |
[1:23:35] | Listen, Sid | 听着 西德尼 |
[1:23:38] | Wait up | 嘿 等等 |
[1:23:41] | She’s fine | 她没关系 |
[1:23:42] | l’m her therapist | 我是她的心理医师 |
[1:23:45] | Bye, Derek | 拜 德瑞克 |
[1:23:50] | We better get going | 我们最好走了 |
[1:23:56] | When this is all over | 等这一切过去了 |
[1:24:01] | l’ll still be here | 我还会在这儿 |
[1:24:39] | You! Prepare to Die | 你 准备受死吧 |
[1:24:42] | You gave up your letters | 你把兄弟会的信物送人了 |
[1:24:56] | So romantic | 好浪漫 |
[1:24:57] | Totally so Greek | 绝对希腊风味 |
[1:25:10] | That’s cold | 好冷 |
[1:25:25] | Who do you love, baby! Sidney | 宝贝 你爱谁? |
[1:25:28] | Did you say my Omega Kappa Beta brothers? | 你是说爱我们兄弟会吗 |
[1:25:32] | No, l said Sidney | 不 我说爱西德尼 |
[1:25:55] | So where you taking us anyway? | 你们要带我们到哪? |
[1:25:57] | lf we told you we’d have to kill you | 说出来 我们就得杀了你们 |
[1:26:01] | Don’t ask, don’t tell | 别问 别讲 |
[1:26:40] | Out of the car, you fucker | 下车 你这个混蛋 |
[1:26:49] | Get down back there | 趴下 |
[1:26:51] | Pull it over, you son of a bitch l’ll blow your fucking head off | 王八蛋 我会让你脑袋开花 |
[1:27:34] | ls he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[1:27:36] | l don’t think so | 我不认为 |
[1:27:39] | No, he’s still breathing | 他还在呼吸 |
[1:27:48] | ls he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[1:27:49] | Oh God, l think so | 天哪 我想是 |
[1:27:59] | How you suppose to get out of here? | 怎么离开这里? |
[1:28:00] | We are not, it is a cop car | 不可能 这是警车 |
[1:28:48] | Help me with this We’re jammed up against the wall | 帮我弄开 |
[1:29:10] | Oh my God | 我的天 |
[1:29:14] | Don’t… Sid… | 不要 西德尼 不要 |
[1:29:23] | God, l hate this shit | 我讨厌这种事 |
[1:29:28] | Oh my God, don’t do that again | 我的天 别再来一遍 |
[1:29:44] | Through the window | 从窗子 |
[1:30:00] | Shit | 该死 |
[1:30:03] | lt’s jammed, you’re going to have to go through the front | 卡住了 你得从前面出来 |
[1:30:05] | No fucking way | 休想 |
[1:30:07] | Hallie. Do it…Hallie, do it | 海莉 快点 |
[1:30:20] | Okay, that’s good | 好 很好 |
[1:30:52] | Come on, let’s go | 走吧 |
[1:30:58] | Hallie | 海莉 |
[1:30:58] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:31:01] | l want to know who it is | 我想知道是谁 |
[1:31:03] | No, Sid, come on, please | 不 西德尼 求求你 |
[1:31:05] | l’m going back | 我要回去看 |
[1:31:06] | Look, look, stupid people go back Smart people run | 智障才回去 有点脑袋都会逃 |
[1:31:09] | we are smart people. So we should get the fuck out of here | 我们有脑袋 快逃命啦 |
[1:31:11] | Hallie, l’m sick of running | 我逃烦了 |
[1:31:14] | lf we know who it is it’s all over | 不查明凶手会没完没了 |
[1:31:16] | We can just get the police | 可以找警察啊! |
[1:31:17] | Yeah, and when we come back he’ll be gone | 等警察来他早跑了 |
[1:31:18] | lt will only take a minute l have to | 一下就好 |
[1:31:20] | Sid, no Sid, come back | 西德尼 不要 回来 |
[1:31:23] | Sid, come back | 西德尼 回来 |
[1:31:40] | Shit | 该死 |
[1:31:41] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:31:43] | He’s gone | 他不见了 |
[1:31:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:16] | Gale? | 基尔 |
[1:32:19] | Get away from me | 离我远一点 |
[1:32:19] | No, no This isn’t want it looks like | 不…不是你想的那样 |
[1:32:22] | l found Dewey. l tried to help him | 我发现杜威 我想救他 |
[1:32:24] | Gale! Wait! Gale | 基尔 等等 |
[1:32:31] | Shit | 妈的 |
[1:32:38] | Help me | 救命啊! |
[1:32:42] | Give me the phone | 电话给我 |
[1:32:43] | l was in the middle of a story | 我正在做报导 |
[1:32:45] | l have your God damned story | 我有你要的报导 |
[1:32:46] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:32:48] | Operator, this is an emergency get me the police | 这是急事 帮我接警察 |
[1:32:50] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事? |
[1:32:51] | The killer is Cotton fucking Weary | 凶手是卡顿威瑞 |
[1:32:53] | Cotton Weary? | 卡顿威瑞? |
[1:33:43] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:33:56] | Hello! | 有人吗? |
[1:34:02] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:34:15] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:35:12] | God. Derek | 天哪 德瑞克 |
[1:35:16] | Derek | 德瑞克 |
[1:35:20] | Thank you, thank God, Sid | 谢天谢地 西德尼 |
[1:35:22] | T thought l was going to be up there until opening night | 我以为我会在这 待到公演当晚 |
[1:35:24] | Shit. Who tied these? We have to get out of here | 谁绑的? 我们得离开这边 |
[1:35:26] | Brothers got me, Sid | 兄弟们抓住我 |
[1:35:27] | Derek, he’s after me He killed Hallie | 他在追我 他杀了海莉 |
[1:35:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:35:30] | The killer. He’s here | 凶手在这边 |
[1:35:32] | Where? | 哪边? |
[1:35:33] | Right here | 就是这边 |
[1:35:35] | You’re fast, Sid | 你动作很快嘛! |
[1:35:38] | Get me down | 把我弄下来 |
[1:35:39] | l wouldn’t do that if l were you | 换成是我 我不会那么做 |
[1:35:41] | You really want to trust your boyfriend? | 你当真要信任 男朋友吗? |
[1:35:44] | Don’t you know history repeats itself. Sid | 你不知道历史会重演吗? |
[1:35:57] | Mickey | 米奇 |
[1:35:59] | Surprise, Sidney | 没想到吧! 西德尼! |
[1:36:03] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[1:36:04] | Since Derek here disappeared on my ass | 都是德瑞克不配合好 |
[1:36:08] | l’ve been on my own all the fucking night | 害我整晚都一个人 |
[1:36:11] | Thanks a lot, partner | 多谢你哦 伙伴 |
[1:36:13] | You mother fucker! Sid, he’s crazy | 王八蛋 他疯了 |
[1:36:15] | You know me better than that | 你知道我不会那样的! |
[1:36:17] | Sid, l’ve got to have a partner | 我必须有搭档 |
[1:36:21] | l couldn’t possibly done this alone | 我一个人是做不来的 |
[1:36:24] | Derek | 德瑞克 |
[1:36:26] | No, Sid. No… | 不 西德尼 不… |
[1:36:30] | lt’s okay, Derek. We got her | 没关系 我们抓到她了 |
[1:36:34] | Sid, he’s lying | 他在说谎 |
[1:36:35] | Sid! l’m telling you, Sid. Untie me | 西德尼 我跟你说 帮我松绑 |
[1:36:41] | Boyfriend, killer? Boyfriend, killer? | 男朋友? 凶手? |
[1:36:43] | Sid, the man is lying! Untie me Sid, untie me | 他在说谎 把我松绑 |
[1:36:50] | What do you think, Derek? Sidney experiencing some dejavu? | 你觉得怎样? 似曾相识吗? |
[1:36:56] | l am going to fucking kill you Fucking kill you | 我会杀了你 杀了你 |
[1:36:59] | You are dead! Dead! | 你死定了 |
[1:37:11] | l’m so sorry | 真对不起 |
[1:37:15] | l never would have hurt you | 我绝不会伤害你 |
[1:37:21] | Never | 绝不会 |
[1:37:34] | You should really deal with your trust issues, Sid | 你得搞清楚 谁才值得信任 |
[1:37:37] | l mean, poor Derek | 可怜的德瑞克 |
[1:37:39] | He’s completely innocent and such a nice guy too | 很无辜 这么好的人 |
[1:37:41] | He’s bright, funny and handsome | 聪明 风趣又英俊 |
[1:37:43] | Decent singing voice and he was going to be a doctor | 歌声还可以的准医生 |
[1:37:46] | This was the kind of boy you’d like to take home to Mom | 你会想带回家 给妈妈看的男孩 |
[1:37:49] | lf you have a Mom | 如果你有妈 |
[1:37:51] | Fuck you | 去你的 |
[1:37:51] | Oh! So vulgar | 喔 这么凶! |
[1:37:53] | Billy let you talk to him this way? | 比利让你那样讲话吗? |
[1:37:54] | Billy was a sick fuck Just like you | 比利跟你一样变态! |
[1:37:57] | No, Billy was a sick fuck who tried to get away with it | 不 比利想逃避制裁 |
[1:38:00] | Mickey is a sick fuck who wants to get caught | 而米奇想被抓到 |
[1:38:02] | Yeah! l’ve got my whole defense Planned out | 我的法庭抗辩 都计划好了 |
[1:38:06] | l’m going to blame the movies | 我可以把罪过 推在电影头上 |
[1:38:09] | Pretty cool, huh? lt hasn’t been done before | 很酷吧 以前没人做过 |
[1:38:12] | You see this is just the beginning A prelude to the trial | 现在只是审判前的开场白 |
[1:38:15] | That’s where the real fun is.’Cause these days it’s all about the trial | 审判才是我的重头戏 |
[1:38:19] | Can you see it? Effects of cinema violence on society | 因为电影暴力 对社会的影响 |
[1:38:22] | l’ll get Dershovitz Cochran to represent me | 我会请大律师代表我 |
[1:38:25] | Bob Dole on the witness stand in my defense | 谢长廷会在证人席为我辩护 |
[1:38:27] | Hell, the Christian Coalition will pay my legal fees | 基督教联盟会付诉讼费用 |
[1:38:30] | lt’s airtight, Sid | 太完美了 |
[1:38:33] | l’m an innocent victim | 我是无辜的受害人 |
[1:38:36] | You’re a psychotic | 你疯了 |
[1:38:37] | Yeah that will be our little secret | 对 那是我们的小秘密 |
[1:38:42] | People love a good trial | 民众喜欢精彩的审判 |
[1:38:43] | lt’s like theater they’re dying for it | 跟戏剧一样 他们爱死了 |
[1:38:45] | Now l’ve worked hard to give the audience what they want | 我必须满足观众 |
[1:38:48] | That’s what Billy was good at He knew, it’s all about execution | 比利真厉害 他知道这跟手法有关 |
[1:38:54] | Yeah? you are forgetting our thing about Billy Loomis | 是吗? 你忘了一件比利的事 |
[1:38:59] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[1:39:01] | l fucking killed him | 我杀了他 |
[1:39:32] | Sid. You got a Linda Hamilton thing going | 西德尼 你想学银幕女英雄 |
[1:39:38] | No, no, it’s nice. l like it | 这样好 我喜欢 |
[1:39:41] | Now who’s doing that! | 是谁搞的鬼! |
[1:39:44] | Could that be the mystery guest waiting in the wings? | 是久候的神秘佳宾吗? |
[1:39:49] | Told you l had a partner, Sid Surprise cameo just for you | 我说过我有拍档 真相揭晓! |
[1:39:59] | Gale | 基尔! |
[1:40:10] | Mrs Loomis? | 鲁米斯太太 |
[1:40:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:40:15] | Billy’s mother | 比利的母亲 |
[1:40:18] | Nice twist, huh? Didn’t see it coming, did you? | 够曲折吧! 敲破头也猜不到吧! |
[1:40:24] | lt can’t be l’ve seen pictures of you | 不可能 我看过你的照片 |
[1:40:27] | Lose sixty pounds and a lot of work later | 减肥60磅 花了不少功夫 |
[1:40:30] | lt’s called a make-over You should try it | 我去媚登峰 相信我你也做得到 |
[1:40:32] | You look a little tired there yourself, Gale | 你看起来有点疲倦 |
[1:40:37] | So you two were in this together? | 你们俩一伙的? |
[1:40:39] | Yeah, had to have financing Tuition’s expensive | 我需要资助 学费很贵 |
[1:40:44] | Deb’ there, my backer | 黛比支持我 |
[1:40:46] | We met on the lnternet Psycho-website | 我们在神经病网站认识的 |
[1:40:48] | classifieds | 极机密的 |
[1:40:49] | There’s only an estimated 97 active serial killers in the country today | 据估计国内只有97个杀人狂 |
[1:40:53] | So Mickey here was quite a find Definitely one on the way up | 找到米奇真棒 他前途无量 |
[1:40:57] | All he needed was a little guidance and nurturing | 只需要一点引导和教育 |
[1:40:59] | As only a mother can do | 这就是母爱的光辉 |
[1:41:01] | Told you this was going to work | 我跟你说会成功吧 |
[1:41:02] | Wait till the trial lt’s gonna rock | 等到法庭审判时 会更惊天动地 |
[1:41:06] | Mickey there’s not going to be a trial | 米奇 不会有审判的 |
[1:41:17] | Gale | 基尔 |
[1:41:32] | Two birds. One stone | 一石二鸟 |
[1:41:36] | Mickey was a good boy | 米奇是个好孩子 |
[1:41:37] | but my God that old blame the movies motive | 他老把罪过推给电影 |
[1:41:40] | Did you buy that for a second? | 你相信吗? |
[1:41:42] | Poor boy was completely out of his mind | 这可怜的孩子彻底疯了 |
[1:41:45] | And you’re not? | 而你没有? |
[1:41:46] | No. l’m very sane | 不 我很清醒 |
[1:41:49] | My motive isn’t as nineties as Mickey | 我的动机没像米奇那么90年代 |
[1:41:52] | Mine is just good old fashioned revenge | 我是老套的复仇记 |
[1:41:55] | You killed my son | 你杀了我儿子 |
[1:41:58] | And now l kill you. And l can’t think of anything more rational | 我杀你是再合理不过的事 |
[1:42:03] | You’re never going to get away with this | 你逃不过制裁的 |
[1:42:05] | Of course l will | 当然会 |
[1:42:07] | Everything is traceable back to Mickey | 一切线索都追溯到米奇身上 |
[1:42:09] | lncluding the cop-gun he used to kill everybody | 包括他用来杀人的警察配枪 |
[1:42:12] | But let’s just suppose you had gotten hold of the other cop’s gun | 假设你拿到另一把枪 |
[1:42:17] | You chased Mickey and there was a big shoot out. Big scuffle | 你追米奇 一场枪战扭打 |
[1:42:21] | And you shot Mickey Killed Mickey dead | 你杀了米奇 米奇挂了 |
[1:42:26] | But not before he got off one shot at you | 但他先前对你开了一枪 |
[1:42:32] | Okay. Have l covered everything? Are there any questions? | 我都考虑到了 有问题吗 |
[1:42:36] | Any comments? You know what though | 你还问我意见啊! |
[1:42:38] | Who gives a flying fuck anyway | 反正谁在乎 |
[1:42:41] | Let them try and track down the second possible killer | 让他们去追第二个凶手 |
[1:42:44] | Debbie Salt doesn’t exist | 黛比索特根本不存在 |
[1:42:46] | You’re as crazy as your son was | 你跟你儿子一样疯 |
[1:42:49] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[1:42:52] | Was that a negative disparaging remark about my son? About my Billy! | 那是藐视我儿子的话吗? |
[1:42:57] | No, Billy was a good boy | 不 比利是个好孩子 |
[1:42:59] | Billy was perfect you did a bang-up job, Mrs. Loomis | 比利很完美 你教得很好 |
[1:43:02] | lt’s not wise to patronize a woman with a gun, Sidney | 少拍我马屁 我手中有枪 |
[1:43:05] | Randy spoke poorly of Billy and l got a little knife happy | 兰迪贬低比利 捅他真爽 |
[1:43:09] | l was a good mother | 我是个好母亲 |
[1:43:12] | You know what makes me sick | 你知道我最恨什么吗? |
[1:43:15] | l’m sick to death of people saying that it’s all the parent fault | 我恨人家说 |
[1:43:18] | That it all starts with the family | 都是父母的错 |
[1:43:20] | Want to blame someone? Why don’t you blame your mother? | 如果要怪 怎么不怪你妈 |
[1:43:23] | She’s the one that stole my husband And broke up my family | 偷走我老公 破坏我的家庭 |
[1:43:27] | And then you took my son | 然后你又抢走我儿子 |
[1:43:32] | You don’t know what it is to be a mother | 你不知道当母亲的滋味 |
[1:43:35] | To raise a child To teach him! And guide him | 养育孩子 教他 开导他 |
[1:43:39] | And abandon him | 遗弃他 |
[1:43:42] | lsn’t Mickey supposed to be dead? | 米奇不是死了吗? |
[1:46:22] | Don’t you fucking move God damn it | 不准动 可恶 |
[1:46:26] | Cotton | 卡顿 |
[1:46:28] | Okay, okay. Everybody slow down | 好 大家慢下来 |
[1:46:31] | l have had a very very bad day | 我今天非常非常倒霉 |
[1:46:34] | & l would like to know exactly what the fuck is going on here! Sidney? | 我想知道怎么回事 西德尼 |
[1:46:40] | Cotton, meet Billy Loomis’ mother she’s the killer | 这是比利的母亲 她是凶手 |
[1:46:43] | What? | 什么? |
[1:46:49] | And who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[1:46:50] | The other killer, Mickey | 另一个凶手 米奇 |
[1:46:54] | Okay | 好 |
[1:46:56] | Look, Cotton | 卡顿 |
[1:46:57] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[1:46:59] | So…Hi | 那么…嗨 |
[1:47:03] | You’re not Debbie Salt, are you? | 你不是黛比索特对吗? |
[1:47:06] | You’re not with the Post Telegraph? | 你不是邮电报的人 |
[1:47:09] | No, but l can still help you Cotton | 没错 但我还是能帮你 |
[1:47:13] | You don’t need her Let me killer her | 你不需要他 让我杀了她 |
[1:47:17] | As long as she’s alive, you’re never going to be the lead story | 她活着你就当不了主角 |
[1:47:20] | That’s what you really want lsn’t it, Cotton? | 那是你要的 不是吗? |
[1:47:23] | lf you really want the spotlight Just let me killer her. Right now | 想要曝光出名 就让我杀了她 |
[1:47:28] | Then you’re the only survivor You’re the star | 你是唯一生还者 你是明星 |
[1:47:34] | She sent you to prison for a year | 她害你坐了一年牢 |
[1:47:38] | Personally l think it’s rather poetic | 听起来很顺耳吧 |
[1:47:48] | No, Cotton, don’t you listen to her | 卡顿 别听她的 |
[1:47:55] | lt’s quite a predicament here isn’t it, Sid? | 很难做决定 不是吗? |
[1:47:58] | Cotton | 卡顿 |
[1:47:59] | l mean she makes a good point | 她说得很有理 |
[1:48:02] | Let me think about this. Maybe you should too. l will bet you that… | 我会考虑 也许你也该考虑 |
[1:48:07] | Diane Sawyer interview is looking real good right about now | 我敢说黛安索尔访问 有希望了 |
[1:48:25] | Consider it done | 没问题 |
[1:48:50] | That was intense | 好险 |
[1:49:05] | Hey, Sidney… | 嘿 西德尼 |
[1:49:07] | l want you to know that l would never ever do anything to hurt you | 我绝不会做出伤害你的事 |
[1:49:11] | Cotton, give me the gun | 卡顿 枪给我 |
[1:49:17] | Yeah. Okay. Sure. Take it | 好 当然 拿去 |
[1:49:21] | Sidney, we should probably talk about what exactly happened here Get our stories straight? | 我们或许应该谈谈事发经过 |
[1:49:31] | Can somebody get me out of here | 谁来拉我上去 |
[1:49:33] | Gale. Are you alright? | 基尔 你还好吧? |
[1:49:36] | l’ve been shot, of course not | 我中枪了 当然不好 |
[1:49:39] | Give me your hand, Gale | 手给我 |
[1:49:40] | Jesus Gale, you scared the crap out of me | 天哪 你吓死我了 |
[1:49:43] | There isn’t anybody else down there is there? | 下面没人了吧 |
[1:49:44] | No | 没有 |
[1:49:47] | So much for reporting from the trenches, huh? | 在跌落舞台报导到此为止 |
[1:49:49] | Shut up, Cotton | 闭嘴 |
[1:49:51] | How bad is it? | 严不严重? |
[1:49:53] | Bounced off my rib | 子弹从我的肋骨弹开了 |
[1:49:55] | Jees, Gale you have more lives than a cat | 天哪 你的命比猫还长 |
[1:50:05] | Give me one of those? | 给我一把枪 |
[1:50:09] | ls she dead? | 她死了吗? |
[1:50:10] | l don’t know. They always come back | 不知道 他们常会复活 |
[1:50:43] | Just in case | 以防万一 |
[1:50:55] | That about wraps it up, Chief | 差不多了 警长 |
[1:50:56] | Okay, Frank | 好 |
[1:50:56] | Take it easy, you’ve got a couple broken ribs there | 轻点 断了几根肋骨 |
[1:51:04] | Gale. You alright? | 基尔 你没事吧 |
[1:51:06] | Joel? | 乔 |
[1:51:07] | l’m back | 我回来了 |
[1:51:09] | l was thinking maybe we could get the scoop like in the old days | 我想我们或许能抢个独家 |
[1:51:13] | You’re Gale Weathers at Windsor College | 加尔在温莎大学报导 |
[1:51:17] | We have a live one here | 这边有个人还活着 |
[1:51:25] | Dewey | 杜威 |
[1:51:31] | l can’t believe you are alive | 我不敢相信你活着 |
[1:51:33] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:51:34] | Gale | 基尔 |
[1:51:36] | You hang in there | 你撑着点 |
[1:51:49] | l’m coming with you | 我跟你去 |
[1:51:58] | Can you tell us what you saw? | 告诉我们你看到什么 |
[1:51:59] | Can you tell us what happened in there? | 里面发生了什么事 |
[1:52:00] | Sidney, can you tell us how it feels to be a hero? | 西德尼 请谈谈当英雄的感受 |
[1:52:06] | Talk to Cotton | 他才是英雄 卡顿 |
[1:52:09] | He’s the man you want to interview He’s the hero | 他才是采访对象 他是英雄 |
[1:52:19] | What happened in there? Why are you a hero? | 发生什么事? 为何你是英雄 |
[1:52:26] | Details, please | 请说细节 |
[1:52:28] | Look guys, no one wants to give you this story more than l do | 没人比我更想提供这个故事 |
[1:52:30] | Unfortunately, there’s time and a place. lndeed a price for everything | 可惜要看时间地点和价码 |
[1:52:35] | So feel free to call me | 随时打给我 |
[1:52:36] | Come on, Cotton Tell us something | 卡顿 说一点嘛 |
[1:52:38] | l’ll tell you one thing | 至少有一件事我可以说 |
[1:52:41] | lt’ll make a hell of a movie Thank you | 这故事会拍成很棒的电影 谢谢 |