Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Scream(惊声尖叫3)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Scream(惊声尖叫3)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:惊声尖叫3
英文名称:Scream
年代:2000

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] Moving onto the Hollywood Freeway, 我们正位于好莱坞高速上空
[00:19] we have a multiple vehicle… 这里发生一起连环撞车事故…
[00:21] multiple injury accident. 有多人在事故中受伤
[00:22] An absolute mess from Vine Street to the Valley. 由藤街到大峡谷一片混乱
[00:25] If you’re in it, expect a long commute. 如果你堵在此处 请耐心等待
[00:28] If you’re not, seek alternate routes. 如果没有 建议你绕道行驶
[00:30] If Dan doesn’t want to do a daily rate, 如果丹不愿意按日计酬
[00:31] we can talk about a weekly rate. 我们可以改成按周计酬
[00:32] But I’m tellin’ you right now, I’m not goin’ below a million. 但是 决不能低于一百万
[00:36] I mean, think about it. I’m risking my reputation… 你想想 我在拿我的声誉冒险
[00:38] as the host of this country’s number-one… 作为全国收视第一的
[00:40] nationally syndicated talk show 脱口秀主持人
[00:41] to do a cameo in some cheap slasher flick. 在这种低成本恐怖片里跑龙套
[00:44] I mean, why can’t these guys write me a fuckin’ decent part? 他们就不能给我个好戏份吗
[00:46] You know? I lived through the fuckin’ thing. 那事我彻头彻尾经历过
[00:49] By the way, did you talk to Cathy 另外 那个《海豹特遣队》的剧本
[00:50] about that Navy SEAL script? 你和凯西讨论了吗
[00:52] Hang on a sec. 你等一下
[00:56] Hello? Hello? 你好 你好
[00:57] Who’s this? Who’s this? 你是哪位 你是哪位
[01:00] Who are you calling? Oh. You know what? 你找谁 你猜怎么着
[01:02] I’m sorry. I have the wrong number. That’s okay. 对不起 我打错了 没关系
[01:04] Wait a minute. I know your voice. 等等 我熟悉你的声音
[01:07] You sound a lot like that guy on TV. Um, 像电视上那个家伙
[01:10] Cotton Weary. 柯顿·威尔瑞
[01:12] I do, huh? Yeah. 是吗 是的
[01:14] I think he’s got a really sexy voice. 我觉得他的声音很性感
[01:18] Well, thank you. Wait a minute. 谢谢 等一下
[01:20] You are Cotton, aren’t you? Oh, my God. 你就是柯顿 是吗 天啊
[01:23] I am talking to Cotton Weary. I can’t believe this. 我在和柯顿·威尔瑞说话 真不敢相信
[01:27] You got me. Look, I’ve-I’ve got someone on the other line. 被你听出来了 这样 我正在通电话
[01:30] Can you hold on one second? I’ll be right back, I promise. 你能等一下吗 我马上回来
[01:32] Yeah. Okay. 可以 好的
[01:36] Andrea, uh, I gotta call you back. Someone’s on the other line. 安德里亚 我再打给你 我要接个电话
[01:42] So, uh, you a big 100% Cotton fan? 你是个《柯顿百分百》的粉丝吗
[01:46] Yeah! One hundred and ten percent. That’s very good. 当然 百分之一百一 非常好
[01:51] So, um, why don’t you tell me who you are? 那么告诉我你叫什么
[01:55] Ooh! You’re a naughty boy, Cotton. 柯顿 你真坏
[01:57] Now, what would your girlfriend say? 让你女朋友知道了怎么办
[01:59] What makes you think I have a girlfriend? 你凭什么说我有女朋友呢
[02:01] I know you do. 我知道你有的
[02:03] I’m right outside her bathroom door. Who is this? 我正站在她的浴室门外 你是谁
[02:07] She’s in the shower. She’s got a nice little voice. 她在洗澡 她的声音真好听
[02:12] Let’s come in for a closer look. 让我们走近看看
[02:16] She’s very pretty, Cotton. 她很漂亮啊 柯顿
[02:18] A step up from Maureen Prescott. 比莫琳·普雷斯科特[西德的妈妈]还要漂亮点
[02:21] Speaking of which, let’s play a little game. 说到这个 我们玩个游戏吧
[02:25] Answer right, your girlfriend lives. 回答正确 我就放过你女友
[02:27] Answer wrong, she dies. 回答错误 我就杀了她
[02:29] Where’s Maureen’s daughter, Sidney? 莫琳的女儿西德尼在哪里
[02:31] Who the fuck is this? 你他妈的到底是谁
[02:32] Somebody who’d kill to know 某个为了知道西德尼·普雷斯科特下落
[02:34] where Sidney Prescott is! 不惜杀戮的人
[02:35] One chance, Cotton! 柯顿你只有一个机会
[02:37] You’ve got connections. Where is she? 你们有联系 她在哪里
[02:39] You listen to me, you fuckin’ psycho. 你听着 你个神经病
[02:40] You lay a finger on Christine… 你敢动克莉丝汀一根寒毛
[02:41] and I swear to God I’ll kill you. Wrong answer! 我发誓我会杀了你 回答错误
[02:45] No! Wait! Hello? Shit! 不 等等 喂 妈的
[02:51] Get outta the way! 别挡道
[02:52] You just hit me! Move! 你撞了我 走开
[03:21] Christine, if you’re there, pick up the phone! 克莉丝汀 赶快接电话
[03:23] Christine, pick up the phone! Oh, shit! 克莉丝汀 接电话
[03:56] You have reached 911. Due to the volume of calls– 这里是911 由于现在来电集中
[03:58] Someone pick up the goddam phone! Move outta the way! 快接电话啊 走开啊
[04:04] Shit! Shit! 混蛋 混蛋
[04:25] Cotton, is that you? 柯顿 是你吗
[04:29] Cotton? 柯顿
[04:38] Honey? 亲爱的
[04:55] Okay, Cotton. 好吧 柯顿
[04:59] You know I don’t like your Stab games. 你知道我不喜欢你那些《刺杀》小游戏
[05:08] Who is it? Who’s there? Christine? 谁在那里 克莉丝汀
[05:11] Hon, you all right? 宝贝 你没事吧
[05:13] I’m home. -Jesus! You scared the shit outta me. 我回来了 老天 你吓死我了
[05:17] You’re not gonna believe what just happened to me. 你肯定不会相信刚发生的事
[05:19] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[05:38] Get the hell out of here! Okay. Okay, I’m sorry, babe. 滚开 好了好了 抱歉 宝贝
[05:41] I didn’t mean to scare you that bad. 没想到把你吓成这样
[05:43] It’s me. Come on, open the door. 是我啊 快点 开开门
[05:45] What are you doing? What the fuck are you doing? 你想干嘛 这他妈的到底怎么回事
[05:49] I was-I was just, you know, 我只是…我只是
[05:50] trying to take the game to the next level. 想把游戏升级一下
[05:52] I’m sorry. Come on, open the door, Chris. The game? 对不起 来吧 开开门 游戏
[05:55] Yeah, the game! What are you talking about? 是的 游戏 你在说什么
[05:58] I’m talking about 我是说
[05:59] how much fun it’s gonna be to rip your insides out! 把你开膛破肚肯定很有趣
[06:01] Now, open the fuckin’ door, Christine! 克莉丝汀 该死的把门打开
[06:04] Oh, my God! Now you’re fuckin’ history, baby! 我的天啊 你今天死定了
[06:25] Christine? 克莉丝汀
[06:30] Hon? 宝贝
[06:35] The recent epidemic of road rage in Los Angeles. 近来洛杉矶的交通暴乱愈加严重
[06:38] Innocent commuters mercilessly terrorized, 很多无辜的路人受到牵连
[06:40] even killed… Chris? 有些甚至丧命 克莉丝
[06:41] by these madmen of the freeway. Don’t mess around, okay? 由于这些飙车狂人 别闹了 好吗
[06:45] We’re gonna make them confront their victims 我们将让这些人和受害者
[06:48] face-to-face, mano a mano… 当面对峙…
[06:49] right here on 100% Cotton. 就在《柯顿百分百》
[06:52] There is carnage on our streets. 道路凶险
[06:54] And remember, it could happen to you. 记住 或许你也会碰到
[06:57] Tomorrow on 100% Cotton! 明天《柯顿百分百》将为您播出
[06:59] Roadrage. 《交通暴乱》
[07:00] L.A. Drivers fight back. 洛杉矶的司机们反击了
[07:02] The news is next on channel six 下面是六频道
[07:04] with our exclusive entertainment report live… 从好莱坞明星首映礼上发回的
[07:07] from tonight’s celebrity premiere in Hollywood… 独家现场娱乐报道…
[07:09] followed by– 之后是
[07:36] Oh, shit. 糟了
[07:53] Chris? 克莉丝
[07:56] Is that you, babe? 你在里面吗 亲爱的
[07:59] Chris, if you’re in there, open the door. Okay, honey? 克莉丝 在的话就开门 好吗
[08:02] Chris? Come on, baby. Open the door. 克莉丝 快点 开门啊
[08:11] Chris! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Jesus! 克莉丝 老天啊
[08:16] It’s me, Chris. What are you doin’? Stay back. 是我啊 你这是干什么 退后
[08:18] Stay back. 退后
[08:21] Chris, what’s goin’ on, babe? 克莉丝 怎么回事
[08:23] You’ve gone crazy. That’s what! 你疯了 就是这么回事
[08:25] Chris, was somebody in the house? No! Get back! 是不是有人来过 不 退后
[08:28] Okay, okay, okay. Just calm down, okay? 好吧 好吧 冷静下来 好吗
[08:30] Why do you want to kill me? What are you talking about? 你为什么要杀我 你在说什么啊
[08:32] Why do you wanna kill me? Gimme the club. 为什么要杀我 把球杆给我
[08:34] All right, honey? Gimme the club. 好了 亲爱的 把杆子给我
[08:36] Gimme the club, please. 给我吧
[08:39] Christine, get outta the way! 克莉丝汀 快躲开
[08:43] Behind you! 小心后面
[08:56] Shit! 妈的
[09:14] It was a simple game, Cotton. 柯顿 本来是个很简单的游戏
[09:16] You should’ve told me where Sidney was. 你应该告诉我西德尼的下落
[09:18] Now, you lose. 现在是你输了
[09:58] Come on, Cherokee. Come on. 过来 切诺基 过来
[10:23] Come on, Cherokee. 过来 切诺基
[10:44] California Women’s Crisis Counseling. 加州妇女救助热线
[10:46] Hey, it’s Laura from Monterrey reporting to work. 我是蒙特雷[墨西哥城市]的劳拉
[10:48] Can you patch me in? 能帮我接进去吗
[10:49] Sure. Thanks, Laura. Thank you. 好的 谢谢 劳拉 谢谢你
[10:52] California Women’s Crisis Counseling. How can I help you? 加州妇女救助热线 有什么我能帮你吗
[10:56] Hi. Um, do I have to say my name? 我要报名字吗
[11:00] No, you don’t have to say anything you don’t want to say. 不用 你不想说的事情都不用说
[11:02] How can I help? 我能帮什么忙吗
[11:05] I’m 18 years old, and I have a boyfriend. 我十八岁 有个男朋友
[11:09] Sometimes he hits me. It’s okay. 他有时候会打我 没关系
[11:11] You can talk to me, all right? Thanks. 你可以向我倾述的 谢谢
[11:14] So, in closing, as the future journalists of America… 总之 作为美国未来的新闻记者…
[11:17] there is one thing that you need to remember. 你们必须牢记一点
[11:19] Being the best means being 要做到最好
[11:21] willing to do what the others would not. 就要做别人所不能做
[11:23] Break the rules. Stop at nothing. 打破陈规 勇往直前
[11:26] Be willing to have the world hate you, 敢于让全世界痛恨你
[11:28] because that is the only way… 因为只有这样
[11:29] that you’ll get the story, the facts and the fame. 你才能拥有新闻 真相和名声声誉
[11:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:35] Excuse me. Excuse me. Yes? 抱歉 抱歉 什么事
[11:39] So you’re saying 你的意思是
[11:40] that we should be ready to go out and cut each other’s throats 我们要时刻准备着互相残杀
[11:43] because that’s what you did. 因为你就是这么干的
[11:46] Metaphorically, yes. 从比喻的角度说 是的
[11:47] Well, tell me, Miss Weathers. 那么请告诉我 威瑟斯小姐
[11:49] Was it worth it? I’m so sorry. We’re out of time. 这么做值得吗 很抱歉 时间到了
[11:53] Gale Weathers, anchor woman for Total Entertainment. 加尔·威瑟斯 来自《完全娱乐》的女主播
[11:56] Thank you very much! 非常感谢你的演讲
[12:04] There is a young man outside who wants to see you. 外面有个年轻男人想见你
[12:07] He says he’s with the police. 他说他是警察
[12:08] The police? 是警察
[12:13] Detective Mark Kincaid, L.A.P.D. Hello. 马克·金开警探 洛杉矶警察局 你好
[12:15] That’s quite an impressive resume. Thank you. 你的履历真了不起 谢谢
[12:17] I assume you’re not here for an autograph. 我想你不是来要签名的吧
[12:20] I’m here because Cotton Weary’s been murdered. 我来是因为柯顿·威尔瑞被谋杀了
[12:24] Someone killed Cotton? And his girlfriend. 有人杀了柯顿 还有他的女友
[12:26] Someone who left something he wanted us to see. 那人还留下了线索
[12:29] I’ll show you this because you’re 我给你看是因为
[12:30] the Woodsboro authority and because you knew him. 你对伍兹伯勒很熟 而且你又认识他
[12:32] But I promise you, if you share 但我保证 如若你胆敢
[12:33] this with the world, it’s you I’ll be arresting. 透露出去 我会逮捕你
[12:37] which I plan to win one day, Detective. 普利策奖担保
[12:39] This was left on Cotton Weary’s body. 这是在柯顿·威尔瑞尸体上发现的
[12:41] You have any idea who the girl might be? 你知道这个女孩是谁吗
[12:43] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[12:46] This is Maureen Prescott. 这是莫琳·普雷斯科特
[12:48] This is Sidney Prescott’s mother. 西德尼·普雷斯科特的母亲
[12:50] Hollywood is reeling today from news… 好莱坞为之震惊…
[12:52] of the murder of controversial talkshow host Cotton Weary. 颇受争议的脱口秀主持人柯顿·威尔瑞被谋杀
[12:56] Weary had only recently finished 威瑞近期刚在
[12:57] shooting a cameo as himself… 电影《刺杀3:重返伍兹伯勒》中…
[12:59] in the film Stab 3, Return to Woodsboro… 出演他本人
[13:01] the third and final part of 本片是根据发生
[13:02] the famous horror series… 在伍兹伯勒温莎学院的谋杀案…
[13:03] based on the Woodsboro and Windsor College murders. 改编的恐怖系列三部曲最后一步
[13:06] Before his rise to television fame, 在电视界崭露头角之前
[13:08] Cotton had been imprisoned and was later exonerated 柯顿曾经因被怀疑杀害前女友莫琳·普雷斯科特
[13:10] for the murder of Maureen Prescott, his former lover– 而被捕入狱 之后被无罪释放
[13:24] Just yesterday, 就在昨天
[13:25] Cotton Weary was shooting here at Sunrise Studios… 柯顿·威尔瑞还在日出工作室拍摄《刺杀3》…
[13:28] his first cameo in a feature film, Stab 3. 这是他第一次在剧情片中客串出演
[13:31] Security here is tight, 这里保安很严密
[13:33] but we’ll see if we can get a statement. Excuse me. 看看是否能采访到 拜托
[13:35] Always a controversial man– 他是个饱受争议的人
[13:37] Channel Eight news. We gotta get in. We gotta get in. 八频道新闻 让我们进去
[13:40] No press beyond this point. 媒体禁止进入
[13:54] Look, you’re worried about the movie, 既然你担心这部电影
[13:55] then protect the movie, okay? 那就保护好它
[13:57] Hire more security. Hire the National Guard. 加强保安 雇用国民警卫队
[13:59] Just don’t kill the movie. 就是不要封杀电影
[14:00] Violence in cinema is a big deal right now, Roman. 罗曼 暴力电影现在倍受关注
[14:03] This is not the kind of news this studio is after. 公司惹上这种新闻
[14:06] So if we stop making scary movies, what? 如果我们不拍恐怖电影了
[14:08] All the psychos in the world will retire? Come on. 这世界上就没有杀人狂了 得了吧
[14:10] I’ve been makin’ horror movies for 30 years, 我拍恐怖片有三十年了
[14:12] never had a psycho problem. 从没碰到过杀人狂
[14:13] He was your goddamn idea, guys. All right? 让他出演是你们的馊主意 对吧
[14:15] An ex-con with a trashy talk show? 他是个有前科的脱口秀混球
[14:17] He must’ve pissed people off every day. 他肯定天天得罪人
[14:19] Detectives, there’s no reason to presume that Cotton’s death 警探们 没有证据显示柯顿的死
[14:23] had anything to do with this movie, is there? 和这部电影有关吧
[14:24] He was making a movie called Stab. He was stabbed. 他拍的片子叫《刺杀》 而他是被刺死的
[14:31] Probably some psycho fan pissed off 可能是他们在《刺杀2》中杀了兰迪
[14:34] they killed Randy in Stab 2. 惹毛了某个疯狂影迷
[14:35] Well, Tyson, that’d make you next, wouldn’t it? 那么 泰森 下个轮到你
[14:37] I am not a Randy substitute. 我不是兰迪的替代品
[14:39] I’m my own character. 我有自己的角色
[14:40] Named Ricky, who works at the video store. 名叫里基 在音像商店工作
[14:43] It’s an homage. 这是对前作的致敬
[14:45] Hey! What if the killer’s Sidney Prescott? 说不定凶手就是西德尼·普雷斯科特
[14:48] I mean, what the hell ever happened to her? 她到底发生什么事了
[14:49] She’s probably off in the woods 她很可能像隐形炸弹客一样
[14:51] livin’ like the fuckin’ unabomber, man. 躲进深山老林里去了
[14:53] I’m starting to see why Tori Spelling and David Schwimmer 我知道为什么托瑞·斯培林
[14:55] didn’t want to come back. 和大卫·修蒙不肯回归了
[14:56] Guys, this was about Cotton. 伙计们 这只是针对柯顿的
[15:00] We are not in any danger. 我们没危险
[15:01] “We are not in any danger,” Says Candy, “我们没危险” 坎迪的台词
[15:03] page 15. 第十五页
[15:06] I don’t see you leavin’. 那你怎么不走
[15:08] You think serious black actors my age 你觉得我这年龄的
[15:09] can just throw away jobs? 敬业黑人演员会扔掉工作
[15:11] It’s all the business now. 现在可是商业社会
[15:12] They got Usher doing Pinter off-Broadway. 他们找亚瑟来演品特的非百老汇戏剧
[15:15] L.L. Cool J’s Shakespearin’ in the park. 艾尔酷杰出演莎翁的戏剧
[15:17] Yeah! Maybe it’s not meant to be. 是啊 也许不该这样的
[15:20] Not meant to be? 不该这样
[15:21] You win that talent search for the new Sidney. 你从扮演西德尼的竞争中脱颖而出
[15:24] 50,000 girls and they pick you. 他们从五万个女孩中选出了你
[15:25] You gotta be praying this movie keeps going. 你应该祈祷这部电影继续
[15:28] Of course I am, but not at the expense of people’s lives. 当然 但是不能以人命为代价
[15:31] Oh. Cue the violins, right? 你省省吧
[15:47] Jesus. 天啊
[15:52] Deja voodoo. 似曾相识啊
[15:57] We need this area cleared, please. Clear it. 这里需要清场 弄干净
[16:01] Gale Weathers! Oh, my God! Shit. 加尔·威瑟斯 天啊 糟了
[16:04] I-Listen, I-I-I know 听…听着 我…我知道
[16:06] we’ve never met… 我们没见过…
[16:07] and I don’t mind you never returning my calls, 你不回我电话我也不介意
[16:08] but I have to tell you… 但是我得告诉你…
[16:09] after two films, 在两部电影中扮演你
[16:11] I feel like I am in your mind. 我似乎已经深入你的思想
[16:13] Well, that would explain my constant headaches. 怪不得我一直头疼
[16:18] You know, I’m sorry things didn’t work out on 60 Minutes II. 真遗憾你的《六十分钟II》没能成功
[16:21] But Total Entertainment, 但是《完全娱乐》
[16:22] that’s a pretty good fallback. Thank you. 也是个不错的替补 谢谢
[16:23] I’m sorry that things didn’t work out with Brad Pitt… 很遗憾你和布拉德·皮特没成…
[16:26] but being single, that’s a pretty good fallback. 但是保持单身也是个不错的主意
[16:28] Gives me more time for my work. 让我有更多的时间工作
[16:30] After all, Gale Weathers, 毕竟 加尔·威瑟斯
[16:31] you’re such a complex character. 你是个复杂的角色
[16:33] Oh, and to be played by an actress with such depth and range. 由你这样一个有深度有内涵的人来演
[16:38] Uh,Jennifer, Nick said you wanted to– 詹妮弗 尼克说你想
[16:41] Gale. 加尔
[16:43] Dewey. 杜威
[16:46] Well, surprise, surprise. 好意外 好意外
[16:48] Someone dies and Gale comes running. 有人死了 加尔就跑来了
[16:52] Gale, I think you’ll really appreciate 加尔 我觉得你会喜欢
[16:55] my character work in this one. 我对你角色的塑造
[16:56] Someone’s helped me understand the real you. 某人帮我了解真实的你
[16:59] Someone? 某人
[17:00] Your ruthless ambition, your private self-loathing… 你无情的野心 暗藏的自我厌恶…
[17:05] and that lost and lonely little girl inside. 还有你内心迷茫孤单的小女孩
[17:08] Lost and lonely what? 迷茫孤单的什么
[17:10] You heard me. Thanks, Dewey, I’ll return it. 你听见了 谢谢 杜威 我来还
[17:13] Lost and lonely what? 迷茫孤单的什么
[17:16] Little girl inside. 小女孩
[17:17] I thought you were supposed to be in Woodsboro. 我以为你还在伍兹伯勒
[17:20] Well, I’m surprised you thought about me at all. 你会想到我 我太吃惊了
[17:22] Listen, I gotta get back to work. 我要回去工作了
[17:24] I really don’t have time for this. 没时间陪你玩
[17:26] Wait a minute. You work here? Yeah. 等等 你在这里工作 是的
[17:29] The movie needed a technical advisor. 电影需要一个技术指导
[17:31] Someone who went through the real experience, knew the real people. 一个有切身经历 了解角色的人
[17:33] Hey, Dewey. Hey, Tom. 你好 杜威 你好 汤姆
[17:37] Hey! It’s the real Gale Weathers. 这不是正牌的加尔·威瑟斯嘛
[17:40] Real from top to bottom. 百分百正宗
[17:42] Tom Prinze. Watch your show all the time. 我是汤姆·普林兹 我一直看你的节目
[17:45] You’re so right. Pop culture is the politics of the 21st century. 你是对的 流行文化是二十一世纪的政题
[17:49] Thank you. And that story that you did… 谢谢 还有你上月报道的那个…
[17:51] last month on me crashing my car? 关于我撞车的事
[17:54] Wow, was that ever powerful journalism. 真是太给力了
[17:57] I especially liked the way you implied 我尤其欣赏你暗示说
[17:59] that it was caused by drinking and drugs. 是由于我嗑药和酗酒
[18:01] And that the tyre blowout was faked. That was great. 而我伪造了那起爆胎 太犀利了
[18:04] Tom, sometimes in journalism you have to– 汤姆 有时新闻报道不得不…
[18:06] Are you parked in the lot? ‘Cause I should check to make sure… 你的车停在外面吗 我应该去检查下…
[18:09] that nobody’s messed with your brake line. 是否有人剪了你的刹车线
[18:14] Who’s he supposed to be? 他扮演谁啊
[18:19] He’s playing you? Him? 他扮演的是你 就他
[18:23] What? 什么
[18:26] I did not come here to fight with you, Dewey. 杜威 我来不是和你吵架的
[18:28] Cotton’s killer left a picture. 杀柯顿的凶手留了张照片
[18:30] Of Sid’s mom. 是西德妈妈的
[18:31] The detectives told me. 警探们告诉我了
[18:33] Well, does Sidney know about it? 那西德尼知道了吗
[18:34] Listen, Sidney doesn’t need you and your camera in her life. 听着 西德尼不需要你和你的摄像机
[18:37] Do you see a camera? 我有带摄像机吗
[18:42] Right. You bought me this purse, didn’t you? 对 这个包是你给我买的
[18:44] Yeah. Look, it’s-it’s a habit. 是的 这是个习惯嘛
[18:46] -I-I walk outta the house, I turn it on. -What the hell is this? 我习惯出门打开它 怎么了
[18:48] It’s like perfume. Gale Weathers? 就好比喷香水 加尔·威瑟斯
[18:50] Could I be more popular? No press. 怎么都认识我啊 我们不接待媒体
[18:53] No press on set. Get that woman outta here. 片场不准媒体进入 把她赶出去
[18:56] Yes, Mr Milton. Let’s go. 是 弥尔顿先生 走吧
[18:57] Wait a minute. Wait a minute. 等一下 等一下
[18:58] Where is Detective Kincaid? 金开警探在哪里
[18:59] I am working with Kincaid, 我是和他一起的
[19:00] Come on. Move along, Miss. Let’s go. 快点 走吧 女士
[19:01] Rules are rules, Gale. 加尔 要按规矩来
[19:04] But, really, it was great seeing you. 但是 见到你很高兴
[19:09] Stab 3 is a closed set. 《刺杀3》片场是封闭的
[19:10] But just up ahead is the old Seinfeld stage. 但前面就是原来《宋飞正传》的片场
[19:12] Now, does anybody need a potty break? 现在 有人要去洗手间的吗
[19:15] Oh, I do. Yeah, me too. 我要去 我也去
[19:17] Okay, let go! Thanks for your help, boys. 好了 我走 多谢
[19:21] Holy shit, Silent Bob. 我的天啊 鲍伯
[19:22] It’s that TV news chick, Connie-fuckin’-Chung! 是那个电视女主持 宗毓华
[19:25] Hey, Connie, how’s Maury? 你好 康妮 莫里好吗
[19:29] Dude, I think she likes me. 老兄 我觉得她喜欢我
[19:30] See how she’s lookin’ at me? 你瞧她看我的眼神
[19:35] It’s happening again. 又有凶杀案了
[19:38] Cotton had a lot of enemies, Sid. 柯顿树敌太多
[19:41] The police aren’t saying it’s related to us. 警方没说和我们有关联
[19:45] Do you ever think about her? 你有没有想念过她
[19:49] Your mom? 你母亲吗
[19:51] None of this would’ve ever happened if she hadn’t– 这一切都不会发生 如果她没有…
[19:55] if she hadn’t– 没有…
[20:01] Why’d she have so many secrets, Dad? 爸 为什么她有那么多秘密
[20:03] Listen, maybe it’s time you came home. 也许你该回家来
[20:08] I’m worried about you, kid. 孩子 我很担心你
[20:09] Out here by yourself. You never see anyone. 一个人躲在外面 离群索居
[20:11] The only people you talk to don’t even know your real name. 唯一交流的人都不知道你的真名
[20:15] It’s as if you don’t exist. 就好象你不存在
[20:20] That’s the idea. 这就是我想要的
[20:23] Psychos can’t kill what they can’t find. 杀人狂找不到我就没法杀我
[21:44] Sid, come here. 西德 过来
[21:47] Mother needs to talk to you. 妈妈有话对你说
[21:50] Everything you touch, Sid, dies! 西德 你接触过的东西都会死
[21:54] You’re poison. You’re just like me. 你是个祸害 和我一样
[21:57] You’re just like me. 就和我一样
[22:02] Oh, my God! What have they done to me? 天啊 他们对我做的
[22:09] They’ll do it to you. 也会付诸在你身上的
[22:11] They’ll do it to you, baby. Mom? 会付诸在你身上的 妈
[23:04] Roman? 罗曼
[23:08] Stab 3. Jesus, 又是《刺杀3》 天啊
[23:10] I gotta get a new agent. 我得换个经纪人
[23:14] Roman? 罗曼
[23:25] Someone here? 有人在吗
[23:35] Stan, my man. He does good work, huh? 斯坦 有你的 他化的装不错吧
[23:38] Thank you. Thank you very much. Fuck you very much. 谢谢 去你的不错
[23:40] Tyson, go to hell. 泰森 你去死吧
[23:41] Well, excuse us, Sarah. Makeup tests. 好吧 萨拉 我们去试装了
[23:44] Yeah, makeup. You can use it. 对 你去多化点装
[23:45] Damn it, have you seen Roman? 该死 你看到罗曼了吗
[23:47] Look, everyone in the office has gone home already. 办公室的人都走了
[23:50] He said it was important. 他说有要事
[23:51] Everything’s important to Roman. 对他来说屁大的事也是要事
[24:18] Oh, shit! 糟了
[24:28] Director’s office. 导演办公室
[24:29] Sarah, it’s Roman. 萨拉 我是罗曼
[24:31] I’m sorry I’m running late. 抱歉 我要晚了
[24:32] I’m still on the 405. I’m about ten minutes away. 我还在405公路上 还要十分钟才到
[24:34] Oh, it’s no problem. 没关系
[24:35] I’m just lookin’ at your music video awards. 我在欣赏你的音乐视频奖杯
[24:39] Since I got you on the phone, 既然你在
[24:40] let’s-let’s talk about your character, okay? 我们讨论下你的角色吧
[24:42] What character? 什么角色
[24:43] I’m Candy, the chick who gets killed second. 我演坎迪 第二个被杀的
[24:46] I’m only in two scenes. You’re not happy with your part. 我只出场两幕 你对戏份不满意
[24:49] I’m not happy that I am 35 playing a 21-year-old. 我不满意我三十五岁要演一个二十一岁的
[24:53] I’m not happy that I have to die naked. 还要让我裸着死掉
[24:55] And I’m not happy that 我不满意
[24:56] my character is too stupid to have a gun in the house… 自己的角色蠢到男友被碎尸后…
[24:58] after her boyfriend’s been cut into fish sticks. 还不知道要去搞把枪
[25:01] Great, okay. So let’s–let’s run the lines. 好吧 我们来练下台词吧
[25:05] Fine. 好的
[25:07] Page28. Candy’s big moment. 第二十八页 坎迪的高潮部分
[25:13] Page 28. 二十八页
[25:16] Ring-ring. Hello? 叮铃铃 你好
[25:19] Hello? Who’s this? 你好 你是哪位
[25:21] Who’s this? This is Candy. 你是谁 我是坎迪
[25:24] Hang on. Let me get some clothes. 等下 我去穿件衣服
[25:26] See? I don’t understand 看到没 我不懂为什么
[25:27] why I have to start the scene in the shower. 场景非要安排在浴室里
[25:29] The whole shower thing’s been done. Vertigo. Hello? 浴室杀人早被用滥了 比如《迷魂记》
[25:33] And I mean, my boyfriend just died. 我是说男朋友刚死
[25:34] Why am I showering? 我为什么要洗澡啊
[25:37] Why don’t we just read the scene? 我们还是来排练吧
[25:39] Candy. Nice name. 坎迪 好名字
[25:42] Is that like Candy Cane or Candy Apple? 像不像拐杖糖和太妃糖啊
[25:45] Whatever. 随便吧
[25:47] Come on. Who is this? 快说 你是谁啊
[25:49] I think you have the wrong number. 我想你打错了
[25:52] But you know my favourite name? 你知道我最喜欢的名字吗
[25:55] I’m hanging up right now. 我要挂电话了
[25:56] It’s Sarah. 是萨拉
[25:58] Roman, that’s not the line. 罗曼 台词里没有
[26:01] It is in my script. 我的剧本里有
[26:04] Has there been another goddam rewrite? 难道又改剧本了吗
[26:07] How the fuck are we supposed to learn our lines 剧本改得那么勤
[26:08] when there’s a new script every 15 minutes? 让我们他妈的怎么背台词啊
[26:10] It’s not just a new script. It’s a new movie. 这不仅仅是新剧本 也是新电影
[26:14] What? What movie? 什么 什么电影
[26:16] My movie. 我的电影
[26:18] And it’s called Sarah Gets Skewered Like a Fuckin’ Pig! 片名叫《萨拉惨死记》
[26:23] Still in character, Sarah? 你还在吗 萨拉
[26:43] Shit. 妈的
[27:09] Thank you for calling Sunrise Picture Studios. 感谢您致电日出影片工作室
[27:11] If you’d like today’s commissary menu, press one. 如果您想要今天的节目单 请按一
[27:17] Mr Bridger? 布里奇先生
[27:34] If you’d like to hear 如果您想了解
[27:35] previews of upcoming Sunrise Pictures’releases… 本公司即将上映的新片介绍…
[27:37] press four. 请按四
[27:38] If you’d like information about Sunrise Pictures’ merchandise… 如果您想了解本公司影片…
[27:40] Come on. Come on. press five. 快点 快点 请按五
[27:43] If you’re trying to reach Lot Security 如果您想接通片场保安
[27:47] or you have an emergency, 或有紧急情况
[27:48] press six. 请按六
[27:57] Shit! 糟了
[28:06] Oh! Fuck! 妈的
[28:25] Look, I wanna get something straight. 有一点我要澄清
[28:28] I only got into this 我参与这件事
[28:29] because the police asked for my help. 完全是因为警方让我帮忙
[28:33] Why would the police come to you? Well, 警察为什么会找上你 对了
[28:35] I did write the definitive book on the Woodsboro murders. 我可写了本伍兹伯勒凶杀揭秘
[28:37] I’m sure you just can’t wait to write another one. 我猜你迫不及待要写下一本了
[28:40] What about you? What about me? 那你呢 我怎么了
[28:43] You said you’d never leave Woodsboro. 你说你永不离开伍兹伯勒
[28:45] It’s the only place that’s real. 那里是唯一真实存在的地方
[28:48] But now you’re here. Not with me. 可你现在在这里 不是和我
[28:53] Dewey, I took care of you. 杜威 我照顾过你
[28:55] I waited until you were well, but I couldn’t stay there. 我等着你好转 可我待不下去了
[28:57] It was like dog years. 真的度日如年
[28:58] One year in Woodsboro is like seven anywhere else. 在伍兹伯勒待一年好比别处待七年
[29:01] So it’s off to Paris for a week? 所以你飞去巴黎一星期
[29:03] New York for a month? L.A. Forever? 纽约一个月 洛杉矶一辈子吗
[29:06] It was fucking 60 Minutes II. 那是该死的《六十分钟II》啊
[29:09] I couldn’t say no. I could’ve been 我没办法拒绝 我有可能
[29:09] the next Diane Sawyer. Wait. 成为下一个黛安·索耶 等等
[29:11] What’s wrong with just being Gale Weathers? 就做加尔·威瑟斯不好吗
[29:14] I liked her. 我喜欢过她
[29:18] It didn’t work, Dewey. We tried. We’re different. 没用的 杜威 我们试过 但不行
[29:21] You used to say that was our strength. 你以前说那是我们的优势
[29:27] Here you go. Thank you. 请慢用 谢谢
[29:30] Dewey, 杜威
[29:32] you’re not just here because of that second-rate K-Mart, 你不是因为那些对我
[29:35] straight-to-video version of me, are you? 低俗廉价的评价来找我的吧
[29:37] Brace yourself, Gale. 清醒点 加尔
[29:39] All of this is actually not about you. 其实一切都与你无关
[29:44] All of what, Dewey? You do know something, don’t you? 那是什么 杜威 你有内幕 对吗
[29:49] Off the record? Always. 关掉录音 当然
[29:52] Two months ago, 两个月前
[29:52] the Woodsboro police got a call from a woman 伍兹伯勒警局接到一个女人打去的电话
[29:55] who said she was with Stab 3. 她自称在拍摄《刺杀3》
[29:57] She wanted to see the file on Sid, “For research.” 她要求看西德的档案 “为了调查”
[30:00] And? The boys said no. 后来呢 她被拒绝了
[30:02] And she wouldn’t give her name. 她也拒绝透露姓名
[30:04] A month later, the station gets broken into. 一个月后 警察局被窃
[30:07] The file room gets ransacked. 档案室被洗劫一空
[30:08] And someone stole Sid’s file? 西德的档案被偷了吗
[30:10] I already removed it. 已经被我转移了
[30:13] I think someone on the film is tryin’ to find Sid. 我认为摄制组有人在找西德
[30:17] I’m sorry, this is incredible. 抱歉 这太棒了
[30:19] I said, “Off the record.” 我说过”关掉录音”
[30:22] Right. 对
[30:27] It’s Jennifer. She needs me. 是詹妮弗 她有事找我
[30:29] Jennifer? Gotta run. 詹妮弗 我得走了
[30:32] Wait! Dewey, where are you going? I’m on duty. 等等 杜威 你去哪 去上班
[30:49] Stop following me. 别跟着我了
[30:51] I happen to be working for the police, damn it! 我碰巧为警方工作 该死
[30:55] You’re not a detective, Gale. 你又不是警探 加尔
[30:56] Neither are you, Mr Incognito. 你也不是 无名氏先生
[30:58] Uh, you left your motor running. Damn it. 你的车还没熄火 该死
[31:03] Fans, I can handle. Fans, they want a picture, 粉丝 我能应付 他们只是要签名照
[31:05] they want a conversation. 想和我说话
[31:07] I can handle fans! You see this, Dewey? 我能应付粉丝 看到了吗 杜威
[31:10] I haven’t had one of these in a year and a half. 我已经有一年半没碰这个了
[31:12] Someone’s gonna pay for this. 有人要为此付出代价的
[31:14] Jennifer, settle down. What happened? 詹妮弗 冷静点 发生什么了
[31:16] I’m with him. You. 我和他一起的 你
[31:17] Like I’m ever going to win an award playing you. 我似乎扮演你要得大奖了
[31:20] There’s been a second murder. Who? 又发生了一起谋杀 谁死了
[31:23] Sarah Darling. Where? 萨拉·戴琳 在哪里
[31:25] At the studio. Where? Nancy Drew wants to know where. 摄影棚里 神探南茜也想知道
[31:28] Cotton Weary. Sarah Darling. 先是柯顿·威尔瑞 然后萨拉·戴琳
[31:29] Don’t you get it? 还不明白吗
[31:31] Someone’s killing them in the order they die in the movie. 凶手是按照电影里的顺序来杀人的
[31:37] Dewey, who gets killed third? 杜威 谁第三个被杀
[31:40] Who gets killed third? 谁第三个被杀
[31:46] You do. 你的扮演者
[31:58] I get killed in Stab 3? I get killed? 《刺杀3》里我死了 我被杀了
[32:01] Yeah. Dewey, where are you going? 没错 杜威 你要去哪里
[32:04] I have to get something from my trailer. 去我的拖车里拿点东西
[32:07] Your… You live here with her? 你…你和她住一起
[32:10] Yeah. Oh, my God! 没错 上帝啊
[32:13] I needed a place to stay, 我需要个住的地方
[32:14] and she said she liked having me around. 她说她喜欢我在她身边
[32:15] Why? She says I make her feel safe. 怎么会 她说我让她有安全感
[32:20] She says I’m her rock. Her rock? 她说我是她的依靠 她的依靠
[32:23] Yeah. If you weren’t so 没错 如果你
[32:24] concerned with pretensions and appearances… 不是那么肤浅和自命不凡…
[32:26] you’d be able to appreciate 你就会发现我带给女人的
[32:27] the positivity and emotional centeredness… 都是乐观
[32:29] I provide a woman. 和稳定
[32:34] Stone, I’m headed to the crime scene. 斯通 我到犯罪现场去一趟
[32:37] You stay by Jennifer’s side. 你陪着詹妮弗
[32:39] I suggest a search of the grounds. 我建议你四处检查一下
[32:43] Hey, Dewdrop. Can I have a word? 软腿虾 我能说句话吗
[32:46] Just so it can be straight. 我开门见山好了
[32:48] I’m the professional celebrity guard here. 我可是专业明星保镖
[32:51] My resume lists Julia Roberts, 我的雇主包括茱莉亚·罗伯茨
[32:52] Salmon Rushdie, Posh Spice. 拉什迪 时髦辣妹
[32:53] You are the Hollywood hanger-oner. 你只是个好莱坞跑龙套的
[32:56] ‘Cause you’re just no good as a cop any more. 因为你不再是一个警察了
[32:59] Your resume reads like the obituaries. 你的履历乏味无比
[33:01] So how about you take suggestions from me? All right? 所以你不如听我的 懂吗
[33:04] Whatever you say. 随你怎么说
[33:08] Hmm. Same deal? Found with the body? 又有照片 在尸体旁边吗
[33:10] Yeah, Maureen Prescott again. This is great. 对 又是莫琳·普雷斯科特 真扯
[33:14] Ten more murders and we can publish a calendar. 再有十个我们可以出日历了
[33:17] The old “Killer playing with the cops” Routine. 老一套的”杀手玩警察”
[33:19] Very Hannibal Lecter. 很像《沉默的羔羊》
[33:20] Very Seven. 很像《七宗罪》
[33:23] Doesn’t the killer come after the cops in those movies? 电影里凶手不会尾随警察吧
[33:25] Usually one cop makes it. 通常一个警察活下来
[33:27] And? One cop doesn’t. 然后呢 另一个死了
[33:32] Usually. Detective Kincaid. 通常而已 金开探长
[33:34] What do we know? Same killer? Hey, hey. 有进展吗 同一个凶手吗 喂喂
[33:36] Terminal Entertainment, this is a crime scene, okay? 别胡闹 这是凶杀现场
[33:40] Wallace, Miss Weathers is working with me now. 华莱士 威瑟斯小姐现在是我的搭档
[33:42] Thank you, Detective. You’re welcome. 谢谢探长 不客气
[33:44] Well, in that case, I’m gonna 那样的话 我就只能和简·波利
[33:45] go dust for fingerprints with Jane Pauley. 到室外查指纹了
[33:48] Uh, photos, Wallace, please? Thank you. 照片给我好吗 华莱士 谢谢
[33:52] New pictures, same person. 新照片 老面孔
[33:53] Anything turn up on your research yet? 你最近有什么发现吗
[33:55] Nothing that will help with these. 还没有
[33:56] What about an increased police presence around Jennifer? 在詹妮弗身边多派点警察如何
[33:59] She’s the next one to get killed in the script. 剧本里她是下一个受害者
[34:00] She has a bodyguard. 他有私人保镖
[34:02] And besides, the producers told us 而且 制片人告诉我们
[34:04] that there were three different versions of the script. 剧本有三种不同版本
[34:06] Something about trying to keep 以防结局被
[34:06] the ending off the Internet. You should know that. 泄露到网上 你应该清楚的
[34:08] You’re the technical advisor, right? 你是技术顾问 不是吗
[34:11] Three versions. Three different characters die next. 三个版本 三位演员都有可能被杀
[34:14] And we don’t know which one the killer read. 而我们不知道凶手读的哪个版本
[34:21] All I ever wanted to do was make a real classic lovestory. 我只想拍一部真正经典的爱情影片
[34:24] And the studio said they’d let me. 制片厂说可以
[34:26] I just had to do a scary movie for them first. 但要先为他们拍一部恐怖片
[34:27] And now we’re shut down, and I am fucked! 现在片子胎死腹中 我被耍了
[34:30] God, it’s not the end of the world, Roman. 拜托 还不是世界末日吧 罗曼
[34:32] That is so easy foryou to say. 说得倒轻巧
[34:34] You can always go back to, to MustSee TV. 你倒是可以回《必看电视》
[34:36] You know, I have no movie, I’m about to turn 30, 而我年近三十 却没拍过一部电影
[34:39] and it looks like I’m now the next target. 而且貌似我就是下一个被害者
[34:41] What? You? Why you? 什么 你 为什么
[34:45] Do you think this wasn’t a message? 难道这不是个预兆吗
[34:47] Roman Bridger? What? 罗曼·布里奇吗 干嘛
[34:50] Mr Bridger, you didn’t tell us 布里奇先生 你可没说过
[34:52] you spoke with Sarah Darling before she was murdered. 萨拉·戴琳死之前和你通过电话
[34:54] Uh, spoke with her, uh, when? 通电话 什么时候
[34:56] The guard said she was here for a meeting with you. 保安说你约她在这里见面
[35:00] What meeting? I don’t… 什么见面 我没有
[35:00] We talked with her roommate too. 我们跟她的室友也谈过了
[35:02] Says you called Sarah, told her 说你打电话给萨拉
[35:04] to come down to the studio. 叫她到摄影棚赴约
[35:05] Roommate answered the phone. 室友接的电话
[35:06] Says it was you. Wait a minute. No, no. 说是你 等一下 不不
[35:07] I…I never called her. 我…我没打过电话
[35:08] I never told her to go anywhere. 也没叫她去任何地方
[35:09] Roommate says she knows your voice, Mr Bridger. 室友说那是你的声音 布里奇先生
[35:11] Well, she wasn’t speaking with me! 但她没和我说过话
[35:13] God! Look, I did not call Sarah Darling. 听着 我没给萨拉·戴琳打过电话
[35:16] Sarah Darling said you did. 萨拉·戴琳说你打了
[35:18] Someone’s trying to ruin my movie. 有人想毁了我的电影
[35:19] Someone wants to kill my movie! 有人想封杀我的电影
[35:21] All right, we’ll talk about your movie down at the station. 好好 我们到警局讨论你的电影
[35:24] All right. This is the scene where you come with us. 好 轮到你跟我们走了
[35:27] Dewey,Jennifer… Wait a minute. 杜威 詹妮弗…等一下
[35:30] She wasn’t talking with me on the phone. I’m coming! 和她通话的不是我 别拉我
[35:34] I’ll call him in. Battery. 我会带他过去 没电了
[35:36] Mr Riley, do you have a cell phone I can borrow? 瑞利先生 我能借你电话用吗
[35:39] Yeah. 当然
[35:42] Thank you. God. Roman. 谢谢 天啊 罗曼
[35:45] Remind me not to sleep with him again. 提醒我别再跟这种人上床了
[35:48] Come here, Cherokee. 过来 切诺基
[35:53] California Women’s Crisis Counseling. 这里是加州妇女救助热线
[35:54] My name is Laura. How can I help you? 我是劳拉 请讲
[35:55] Oh, Laura. I do have a crisis. 劳拉 我有麻烦了
[36:00] Okay, well, whatever it is, you can tell me. 别急 不管是什么 尽管说
[36:02] Oh, my God. I’ve killed someone, Laura. 上帝 我杀了人 劳拉
[36:07] Are you sure ? Uh-huh, I’m sure. 你确定吗 是 我确定
[36:09] I killed someone, I know it! Oh, my God. 我知道 我杀了人 上帝啊
[36:13] Well, then, um… I did. 好吧 这样… 杀了人
[36:15] Then the people you need to call are the police. 那你应该找警察自首
[36:17] No, I need to call you! Just you. 不 我应该找你 就是你
[36:22] I’m sorry, your…your voice… 抱歉 你…你的声音…
[36:24] Don’t you wanna know how you can help, 你不想知道该怎么帮我吗
[36:27] Laura? 劳拉
[36:32] Are you listening to me? Huh? 你在听我说话吗
[36:35] Who is this? It’s Mother, Laura. 你是谁 你妈啊 劳拉
[36:39] Now, be a good girl and turn on the news. 现在 乖乖地 打开电视
[36:42] Do as Mother tells you! 照妈妈的话做
[36:46] You’re not my mother. 你不是我妈
[36:47] How did you get this number? Who is this? 你怎么知道号码的 你到底是谁
[36:49] You know your mother’s voice when you hear it! 你认识妈妈的声音
[36:52] Now, turn on the news! 快打开电视
[36:58] And with a second cast member murdered, Stab 3… 随着第二名演员的被杀 《刺杀3》…
[37:01] has been officially shut down, prompting those involved… 被正式停拍 这使得参演者…
[37:03] to hope and pray that these killings maybe over. 殷切期盼谋杀已经结束
[37:06] Just one question. 就问一个问题
[37:08] Do you think it’s over, 你认为结束了吗
[37:09] Sidney? Do you? 西德尼 你觉得
[37:36] The sky was dark this morning 今晨天空一片灰暗
[37:41] Not a bird in a tree 林中鸟儿失去了踪迹
[37:52] Is this a wrap party or is this a unwrap party? 这是停机庆功会会是开机庆功会
[37:54] Scene 34. “Maureen’s Murder Flashback.” 第三十四场 “莫琳的凶杀重现”
[37:58] I never liked that scene. That’s ’cause you weren’t in it. 我不喜欢那场 因为你没戏份
[38:02] Scenes 40 through 47. 第四十场到四十七场
[38:04] “The Prescott House Flashbacks.” “普雷斯科特家重现”
[38:07] Tom, stop it. 汤姆 别闹了
[38:09] You’re scaring me. Two people are dead. 你吓着我了 已经死了两个人了
[38:11] Scaring you? 吓着你了吗
[38:14] Give the sweet, young ingenue act a rest. 别再装出一副娇滴滴天真无邪的模样了
[38:17] You’re drunk. I’m coping. 你喝多了 我在发泄
[38:23] I bet she fought and clawed for that Sidney part. 我打赌她为了演西德尼不择手段
[38:27] I bet she stepped on any poor girl that got in her way. 我打赌她处理了所有的绊脚石
[38:30] So you asked her out and she said no? 所以她才拒绝和你交往吗
[38:32] That has nothing to do with it. 那是两码事
[38:34] Right. Come on, Dewey. 没错 走吧 杜威
[38:37] Scene 50. 第五十场
[38:39] “Dewey Saves the Day.” “救世主杜威”
[39:12] She’s so focused on success that she never thinks… 她太想成功…
[39:14] about who she’s hurting to get it. 以致于伤害到别人而毫无发觉
[39:16] And you saved her life, like, how many times? 是你救了她的命 有多少次
[39:18] Gale wants the whole world to love her. 加尔希望整个世界都来爱她
[39:20] One person’s never enough. She’s a dreamer. 一个人的爱远远不够 她是个梦想家
[39:23] No, she’s a narcissistic, psycho bitch. 不 她是一个自恋的疯婆子
[39:26] No, she’s not. 不 她不是
[39:27] She’s got a good heart. She does. 她很善良 真的
[39:29] She just hides it away 她只是不爱表露出来
[39:31] because she thinks people see that as weak. 因为她认为那是软弱的表现
[39:36] This is a good picture of you. You look just like her. 你这张拍得不错 看起来很像她
[39:39] God, Dewey. 天啊 杜威
[39:42] You make it sound like you’re still in love with her. 听起来好像你还爱着她
[39:45] And I left out the part that she’s cruel… 如果我遗忘了她冷酷…
[39:48] and selfish, obsessive and annoying. 自私 霸道 惹人烦的一面
[39:54] We have one Gale Weathers here. We don’t need two. 一个加尔·威瑟斯就够了 不需要两个
[39:57] Hey, Dewdrop, got your girlfriend out here. 喂 软脚虾 我抓到了你的女友
[40:04] Look who I found slinkin’ around the yard. 看看谁在院子里偷窥来着
[40:06] The nightly news. 忙夜间新闻呢
[40:07] I wasn’t slinking. I was walking. 我没有偷窥 我在散步而已
[40:09] You were eaves dropping at the bedroom window. 你散步都散到别人卧室窗前了
[40:12] Yeah, a bedroom that you seemed awfully at home in. 没错 真是个你客至如归的卧室啊
[40:15] All right, let’s talk. 好了 我们谈谈
[40:18] Come on. 走吧
[40:21] What’s this about, Gale? 你又要干嘛 加尔
[40:22] Did you know they released Roman? 你知道他们放了罗曼吗
[40:24] Sarah’s call didn’t come from his cell phone. 打给萨拉的电话不来自他的手机
[40:26] Where did it come from then? 那是谁的手机打的
[40:28] A cloned cell phone. It’s untraceable. 是用复制手机打的 无法追踪
[40:30] Well, thanks for the update, 谢谢你来通风报信
[40:31] Gale. Why don’t you just go back home? 加尔 你干嘛不回家去
[40:33] Dewey, wait a minute. Just wait one second. 杜威 等等 一下就好
[40:37] How old do you think Maureen Prescott is in this picture? 你认为这张照片里的莫琳·普雷斯科特有多大
[40:40] Nineteen, twenty. 十九 二十
[40:41] That’s what I thought, so I checked it out. 和我想的一样 所以我查了一下
[40:43] I can not find any information 我找不到她这个年龄段的
[40:44] about her at this age. I mean, nothing. 任何信息 我是说 一片空白
[40:46] She lived in Woodsboro her whole life. 她在伍兹伯勒住了一辈子
[40:48] Someone there must know something. 那里总该有人知道
[40:50] Almost her whole life. Two years before 差不多一辈子 就在她遇见
[40:53] she met Sidney’s father, she left Woodsboro. 西德尼父亲前的两年 她离开过伍兹伯勒
[40:56] No one has any idea where she went or what she did. 没人知道她在哪里干了什么
[40:58] I mean, it’s…it’s like 我是说 这…这就像
[41:00] she fell into a black hole, Dewey! She vanished! 她掉进了黑洞 杜威 人间蒸发了
[41:03] So? So? 所以呢 所以呢
[41:05] Why is the killer leaving pictures of…of Maureen? 为什么凶手要留下…莫琳的照片
[41:08] And why these pictures at… at that point in her life? 又为什么是…是这个年龄段的她
[41:13] I don’t know! If I thought like a homicidal maniac… 不知道 如果我像杀人狂一样思考…
[41:16] then I’d know how a homicidal maniac thinks. 我就会知道杀人狂的想法了
[41:24] What? 怎么了
[41:26] Jennifer. Jennifer? 詹妮弗 詹妮弗
[41:34] Look at the buildings. The second story. There and there. 看这些房子 第二层 对比一下
[41:37] It’s the same! It’s the same street 28 years ago. 一模一样 是二十八年前同样的街道
[41:40] Oh, my God. Maureen Prescott 上帝啊 莫琳·普雷斯科特
[41:42] was at the back lot at Sunrise Studios! 就在日出制片厂后院照的
[41:45] Oh, my God. I gotta make some calls. 天啊 我打电话去
[42:01] Steven Stone Protection Services. 史蒂文·斯通保安服务
[42:04] Stone, where are you? 斯通 你在哪里
[42:06] I’m just checking your tin can, Dewdrop. 我在搜查你的狗窝 软脚虾
[42:08] Well, come back inside and stay with Jennifer. 快回屋和詹妮弗待在一起
[42:10] Something’s happened. I have to go to the police. 可能有状况 我必须去警局
[42:13] Is that an order, Dewdrop? 又在命令我吗 软脚虾
[42:14] ‘Cause Steven Stone doesn’t work for you. 史蒂文·斯通可不是你的手下
[42:17] Get back in the house, Stone. 快回屋里去 斯通
[42:19] Would I call you if it wasn ‘t important? 事情不急我就不会打电话了
[42:22] What are you doing in there anyway? Me? 你到底在那里干什么 我吗
[42:24] I’m just checking to make sure there’s no killer in here… 我只是在确认这里没有凶手…
[42:27] waitin’ to off you like he did your little sister. 等着像杀你妹妹一样杀掉你
[42:30] What did you say? I can’t believe you said that. 你说什么 你竟然说那种话
[42:33] That makes me… 你让我…
[42:35] angry! 很愤怒
[42:39] Fucker! 妈的
[42:54] Gotta call Kincaid. 要给金开打个电话
[43:02] Dewey, where is everybody? 杜威 人都去哪里了
[43:11] Oh, God. Jennifer? 老天 詹妮弗
[43:14] Angelina? Tom? 安吉丽娜 汤姆
[43:18] Oh, my God! What happened? 天啊 怎么了
[43:24] Don’t do that. I’m overreacting. 别吓我了 我都神经过敏了
[43:29] Dewdrop? 软脚虾
[43:37] Stone? Oh, my God! 斯通 老天
[43:42] Oh, God, Stone! 天啊 斯通
[43:44] Oh, God! 天啊
[43:50] Dewey, is he dead? 杜威 他死了吗
[43:54] Yeah. 死了
[43:56] Everyone back inside! 大家回屋里去
[44:02] It’s all right. Don’t panic. 没事的 别慌张
[44:06] Okay, outside. 大家到外面去
[44:07] Everyone, stay together and try to remain calm. 大家待在一起 保持镇定
[44:11] A phone! 电话
[44:13] It’s not mine. It’s not mine. 不是我的 不是我的
[44:15] Shit! It’s the fax. 见鬼 是传真机
[44:26] “Interior, Jennifer’s house. “室内 詹妮弗的家里
[44:27] Living room, night.” It’s a script page. 客厅 夜晚” 这是剧本
[44:29] W-W-What’s it say? “With the bodyguard 写了什么 “保镖被捅死
[44:30] stabbed to death, the five stand trapped. 剩下的五人被困
[44:33] He’s rewriting the movie. As the killer waits outside, 他在重写电影 凶手在外徘徊
[44:35] suddenly the fax machine sends news of their fates.” 突然传真机里传来了他们的结局”
[44:38] It’s a trick! Everybody, outside! 这是陷阱 大家到外面去
[44:40] Outside where he can pick us off one by one? Shut up! 到外面自投罗网吗 别吵
[44:42] “The killer prepares to grant mercy to only one of them.” “凶手准备只对一人网开一面”
[44:44] Don’t you get it? The killer says he’s outside 还不明白吗 凶手说他在外面
[44:46] because he wants us here inside. 是想让我们待在里面
[44:48] Which one is it? Come on! 是哪一个啊 快点
[44:50] “Who will survive? Is it Jennifer? Tom? “谁是幸存者 是詹妮弗 汤姆
[44:51] Angelina? Dewey? Gale? 安吉丽娜 杜威还是加尔
[44:52] The killer will give mercy to…” Everyone outside! 幸存者将是…” 快出去
[44:56] He grants mercy to who? I wanna know what happens! 幸存者是谁啊 我要知道
[45:00] I wanna know what happens! 我要知道答案
[45:00] Wait for the fucking movie! 等那该死的电影开拍吧
[45:02] I’ve gotta know! I’m goin’ back in! No. 我要知道 我要回去 不
[45:05] All right, everyone, back. Stay together. 好了 大家退后 待在一起
[45:07] What’s it say? 上面说什么
[45:10] “And the…killer will give mercy to… “幸存者将是…
[45:12] whoever–” Whoever? 那个…” 哪个
[45:15] Whoever? 哪个
[45:17] Piece of shit. 狗屎
[45:19] “Whoever… “那个…
[45:21] Whoever smells the…” 那个闻到…”
[45:39] I can’t stop rolling down the hill! 我止不住滚下山了
[45:53] Gale! Jennifer! 加尔 詹妮弗
[45:56] Dewey! Dewey! 杜威 杜威
[45:58] Dewey, where are you? 杜威 你在哪里
[46:01] Over here, Dewey! 我在这里 杜威
[46:06] Dewey! Gale! 杜威 加尔
[46:11] Gale, behind you! 加尔 小心身后
[46:24] Dewey! Are you all right? 杜威 你没事吧
[46:28] Yeah, never been better. 是的 不能再好了
[46:31] Yeah, I’m all right. Where’d he go? 我没事 他跑哪去了
[46:34] He must’ve rolled under the car. 他肯定藏到车底下了
[46:36] All right, stay close. 好 跟着我
[46:46] Is he back there? 他在那里吗
[46:49] No. No? 不在 不在
[46:51] He’s fast. Could’ve sworn I hit him. 跑得真快 我发誓打中他了
[46:59] Are you all right? Yeah. 你还好吗 很好
[47:03] Thanks for saving me. 谢谢你救了我
[47:05] Ah, it’s habit. 那是我的习惯
[47:10] Oh, God. 天啊
[47:15] What the fuck happened to you? 你是他妈的怎么回事
[47:19] Jennifer, wait a minute. Who gave you a place to stay? 詹妮弗 冷静点 是谁给你安的家
[47:21] Who are you supposed to be protecting? Jennifer! 你应该保护谁啊 詹妮弗
[47:33] My lawyer liked that. 我律师会很爽的
[47:37] Not as much as I did. 没我爽
[47:45] Angelina? Tom was in the house. 安吉丽娜 汤姆在房子里
[47:49] How’d you end up way over there? 你怎么到那边去了
[47:52] Oh, my God! Tom was in the house! 我的天啊 汤姆在房子里
[47:56] Are we safe? Safe from who? 我们安全了吗 相对于谁
[48:05] Wait a second! 等等
[48:11] Another picture. 又一张照片
[48:19] Whoever it is is now taking credit 不管他是谁
[48:21] for Maureen Prescott’s murder. 他就是杀死莫琳·普雷斯科特的凶手
[48:23] But we know who killed Maureen Prescott. 可我们知道谁杀了莫琳·普雷斯科特
[48:24] Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. 比利·卢姆斯和斯图·马赫
[48:26] I mean, they even told Sidney how they did it. 我是说 他们都告诉西德尼了
[48:27] Yeah, but if I’m not mistaken… 可是我没记错的话
[48:28] you said in your book that Sidney got it wrong once before. 你在书里说西德尼曾经判断失误
[48:31] She accused Cotton Weary of murdering her mother. 她指控柯顿·威尔瑞为杀母凶手
[48:33] And he was sent away for it. 为此他被迫远走他乡
[48:35] Maybe there is a third killer. 也许真有第三个凶手
[48:37] Sidney might know something. 西德尼也许知道些什么
[48:39] I told you. I don’t know where Sidney is. 我说过 我不知道她住哪里
[48:41] And even if there was a third killer, 就算真有第三个凶手
[48:43] Sidney doesn’t know about it. 西德尼也不会知道
[48:44] That is for me to decide. I need to talk to her, 那是我该操心的 我要亲自问她
[48:46] Mr. Riley. She is a key element in this case. 瑞利先生 她是本案的关键人物
[48:47] I have a press conference in an hour. I need to explain 一小时后有个新闻发布会
[48:50] why there are three dead celebrities and a bodyguard. 我要去解释三个名流和一个保镖之死
[48:52] And a very angry mayor. 还有一个愤怒的市长呢
[48:55] Okay, look, we all know 好 听着 我们都知道
[48:56] this has something to do with Stab 3. 这案子跟《刺杀3》有关
[48:57] But what we do not know 可是我们不知道
[48:58] is why the killer keeps leaving pictures… 为什么凶手每次都要留一张
[49:00] of Maureen Prescott taken over 25 years ago. 大约二十五年前莫琳·普雷斯科特的照片
[49:03] And the photographs taken 也是在与《刺杀3》
[49:04] at the same studio Stab 3 is shooting out of. 相同的地点拍摄的
[49:06] What does this have to do with Sid? 这跟西德有什么关系
[49:07] Who knows more about 有谁会比她女儿
[49:08] Maureen Prescott than her own daughter? 更了解莫琳·普雷斯科特呢
[49:10] Well, Sid’s dad couldn’t help you, 那西德的父亲都帮不了你
[49:12] and he was married to Maureen. 他可是莫琳的丈夫
[49:14] What’s your problem? 你磨叽什么
[49:16] Last night you were almost charcoal. 昨晚你差点见了阎王
[49:18] You gonna help us or what? 你不帮我们帮谁
[49:21] Do you wanna have this conversation with a polygraph? 你要我用测谎仪才肯说吗
[49:23] Is that a threat, Detective? 你在威胁我吗 探长
[49:25] When it’s a threat, you’ll know it. 是威胁的话 你会知道的
[49:28] Was that a threat? Boys, boys. 你又在威胁我吗 伙计们
[49:31] Why don’t we compare our gun calibres later? 别起内讧了好吗
[49:33] The issue is Maureen Prescott. 现在的问题是莫琳·普雷斯科特
[49:35] Wrong. The issue is Sidney Prescott. 错 是西德尼·普雷斯科特
[49:37] And either Mr Riley is going to 瑞利先生如果不想承担
[49:38] obstruct justice or he’s going to put me in touch with her. 妨碍司法的罪名 就帮我联系她
[49:42] So, where is she? 那么 她在哪里
[49:48] Hi, you’ve reached the machine. 你好 现在我不在家
[49:50] You can leave a message. Talk as long as you want. 你可以留个口信 留多少都行
[49:52] Sid, it’s me. This is the fifth time I’ve called. 西德 是我 这是我第五次打电话
[49:55] Please pick up. I wanna make sure you’re… 求你接电话 我想确认你…
[49:59] okay. 没事
[50:02] Sid! Dewey! 西德 杜威
[50:06] What are you doing down here? 你怎么来了
[50:08] Actually, what was I doing up there? 事实上我不知道为嘛没来
[50:12] Jesus, Dewey. Are you okay? Oh, yeah, I’m all right. 上帝 杜威 你还好吗 我很好
[50:15] Is she all right? Hey, you know Gale. 她还好吗 你了解加尔
[50:18] It’d take a direct hit. 简直是当头一棒
[50:21] So the news said this was the precinct. 新闻上说是这个辖区
[50:22] Who’s this guy Kincaid? 金开是哪个
[50:25] Come here. I told you to stay hidden. 过来 我叫你躲起来
[50:29] It’s not safe for you to be here. The killer called me. 这里不安全 凶手给我打电话了
[50:32] What? Yeah, he found me. 什么 没错 他找到我了
[50:35] I’m no more safe there than I am here, 没有比这里更安全的地方了
[50:38] and at least here I’m not alone. 至少我在这里不会落单
[50:40] Okay, come on. 好吧 跟我来
[50:45] Detective Kincaid? Yeah. 金开探长 在
[50:47] There’s someone here who wants to help. 这里有个人想帮忙
[50:50] Oh, my God. Sidney. 我的天 西德尼
[50:52] Is the man fast or what? 有人会魔法还是怎的
[50:55] Hi. Hi, Gale. 你好 你好 加尔
[50:59] I’m glad you’re all right. Thank you. 很高兴你没事 谢谢
[51:02] Sid, this is Detective Kincaid. 西德 这是金开探长
[51:05] Nice to finally meet you, Sidney. 见到你很荣幸 西德尼
[51:09] The killer called her. What? When? 凶手给她打电话了 什么 什么时候
[51:11] What did he say? 他说什么了
[51:12] Oh, you know, the usual small talk. 你知道 还是老一套
[51:13] What’s new? How you been? How do you wanna die? 你近来如何 怎么样 想怎么死之类的
[51:16] Sidney, do you have any idea 西德尼 你知道
[51:17] how he could’ve gotten your number? 他怎么弄到你号码的吗
[51:19] He could have monitored her calls on a scanner. 他可能用扫描器监听了她的电话
[51:21] Did you call her from the set? 你在片场打过电话给她吗
[51:22] No. Do you have her number stored in your memory? 没有 你存了她的号码吗
[51:25] Phone memory! Oh. Yeah, guess I do. 手机储存卡上 噢 我想我有
[51:29] Has anyone else ever used your phone? -Just Jennifer. 别人用过你的电话吗 只有詹妮弗
[51:34] And you. 还有你
[51:36] Hey, I’m the cop here. You’re in my office, Riley. 我是警察 你们在我办公室 瑞利
[51:45] The killer leaves a photograph after each murder, Sidney. 凶手每次都留下一张照片 西德尼
[51:48] They were taken in Hollywood 都是在好莱坞拍的
[51:49] at the same studio that they’re shooting Stab 3. 与《刺杀3》在同一片场
[51:51] Why didn’t you tell me? This is my mother, Dewey. 你为什么不告诉我 她是我妈妈 杜威
[51:54] Why didn’t you say something? 你为什么没告诉我
[51:56] I was afraid they were bait. 我担心这些是诱饵
[51:57] Something to, you know, trick you out of hiding. 想用此把你引出来
[51:59] Sidney, was she an actress or a model? 西德尼 她曾是演员或模特吗
[52:01] Because they look a lot like publicity stills. 这些看起来很像宣传照
[52:03] I, uh, don’t know. 我不知道
[52:06] Detective, I wanna see this place in the pictures. 警长 我想看看照片里的这个地方
[52:10] Are you sure? 你确定
[52:13] Absolutely. 是的
[52:17] Slow it down. Sorry. 慢点 抱歉
[52:20] Watch the fuckin’ aliens. 小心前面的外星人
[52:25] I’m gonna go talk to the studio brass about those photos. 我去跟片场负责人谈谈照片的事
[52:27] Yeah, right. I know where you’re goin’. 去吧 我知道你要去哪
[52:29] Yeah, keep an eye on Sidney. 照顾好西德尼
[52:30] I know where you’re goin’. 我知道你要去哪
[52:32] You’re gonna get her some flowers and candy, huh? Huh? 你要去给她买花和糖果吧
[52:35] Gimme a break. Yeah, gimme a call. 饶了我吧 好吧 保持联系
[52:37] Just keep your eye on her. 保护好她
[52:46] That stairwell over there, 那边的楼梯井
[52:48] that’s where one of the pictures was taken. 就是其中一个拍摄点
[52:51] God. I can’t believe she never mentioned any of this. 老天 真不敢相信她从未提过
[52:53] She probably just-Dewey! 她可能只是 杜威
[52:55] Sorry. Martha! 对不起 玛莎
[52:57] Oh, my God, Sid. 我的天啊 西德
[52:57] Hey, hold it right there! Hey! Don’t shoot! 待在那别动 别开枪
[52:59] I’m only 17. It’s okay. We know her. 我只有十七岁 没事 熟人
[53:01] We do? 是吗
[53:03] Tell me that’s his ex-girlfriend, I’ll shoot myself. 如果这是他前女友我就自杀
[53:05] It’s Martha Meeks, Randy’s sister. 她是玛莎·米克斯 兰迪的妹妹
[53:07] Randy’s sister? 兰迪的妹妹
[53:08] Yeah, can’t you tell? 是啊 没看出来吗
[53:09] We miss you in Woodsboro, guys. 我们在伍兹伯勒很想你们
[53:11] Martha, what are you doing here? 玛莎 你在这做什么
[53:14] There’s something you guys should see. 有些东西你们得看看
[53:20] Told ya I’d make a movie someday. Huh? 我就说我会拍电影的 对吧
[53:23] Oh, my God. Well, if you’re watching this tape… 天啊 如果你们看到这卷带子…
[53:27] it means, as I feared, 这意味着 我没能在
[53:27] I did not survive these killings… 温莎大学谋杀中活下来…
[53:29] here at Windsor College, and that 还把我的处女秀
[53:29] giving up my virginity… 给音像店的凯伦·高尔察克…
[53:32] to Karen Kolchakat the video store was probably not a good idea. 似乎不是个好主意
[53:34] Karen Kolchak? 凯伦·高尔察克
[53:35] Yes, Karen Kolchak. 是的 凯伦·高尔察克
[53:37] “Creepy Karen”? Shut up! She’s a sweet person, okay? “恐怖凯伦” 闭嘴 她是个甜妞
[53:40] We were workin’late. We were 我们常常工作到很晚
[53:41] puttin’ away some videos in the porno section… 往色情片里加视频
[53:42] and, you know, shit happens. 然后 你知道的 常常搞砸了
[53:45] Open the door, Randy! Fifteen minutes. 开门 兰迪 再等十五分钟
[53:49] It’s my room too! Paul,15 minutes. 这也是我的房间 保罗 就十五分钟
[53:51] I’m leaving my legacy. 我在留遗言
[53:54] Fifteen minutes, Paul! Damn! Anyway… 就十五分钟 保罗 该死…
[53:58] the reason I’m here is to 总之我这样做
[54:00] help you so that my death will not be in vain. 是为了帮你们 也不枉我送了小命
[54:03] That my life’s work will help 而我的生命之作将会
[54:05] save some other poor soul from getting mutilated. 让那些可怜的人免受残害
[54:08] If this killer does come back and he’s for real… 如果那个凶手真地又回来了…
[54:11] there are a few things that you gotta remember. 有些事情你们要记住
[54:13] Is this simply another sequel? 这只是单纯的延续吗
[54:15] Well, if it is, same rules apply. 如果是 规则不变
[54:16] But here’s the critical thing. If you find yourself dealing… 关键就在这 如果你发觉自己…
[54:19] with an unexpected back-story and a preponderance… 正经历一些意想不到的事…
[54:21] of exposition, then the sequel rules do not apply. 那续集规则就不适用了
[54:24] Because you’re not dealing with the sequel. 因为你面临的不是续集
[54:27] You are dealing with… 你所要经历的是…
[54:28] the concluding chapter of a trilogy. 三部曲的终结
[54:31] Trilogy. That’s right. 三部曲 是的
[54:33] It’s a rarity in the horror field… 在恐怖片里很罕见…
[54:34] but it does exist, and it is a force to be reckoned with. 但它确实存在 并且是不容忽视的
[54:37] Because true trilogies 因为真正的三部曲
[54:38] are all about going back to the beginning… 总是回归到最开始…
[54:41] and discovering something that wasn ‘t true from the get-go. 发现那些一开始就被误解的东西
[54:43] Godfather, Jedi, all revealed something… 教父 武士 都在告诉我们…
[54:46] that we thought was true that wasn ‘t true. 我们自认为的并不是真的
[54:48] So if it is a trilogy you are dealing with… 如果你陷入了三部曲…
[54:51] here are some super trilogy rules. 给你一些超级好用的三部曲规则
[54:54] One: You’ve got a killer who’s gonna be superhuman. 第一:你面对的凶手是个超人
[54:56] Stabbing him won’t work. Shooting him won’t work. 刀枪不入
[54:58] Basically, in the third one, 基本上 你只能
[54:59] you’ve gotta cryogenically freeze his head… 冷冻他的头
[55:01] decapitate him or blow him up. 把头看砍下来 或者炸死他
[55:03] Number two: Anyone, including the main character, can die. 第二条:谁都可能死 包括主角
[55:06] This means you, Sid. 你也一样 西德
[55:07] I’m sorry. It’s the final chapter. 抱歉 这是最后一章
[55:09] It could be fuckin’ Reservoir dogs by the time this thing is through. 结局可能会像《落水狗》一样
[55:12] Number three: The past will come back to bite you in the ass. 第三条:过去会死灰复燃
[55:15] Whatever you think you know about the past, forget it. 不管你知道的过去是怎样 忘了它
[55:17] The past is not at rest! Any sins you think… 过去不会静止的 曾经掩埋的罪恶…
[55:19] were committed in the past are about to break out and destroy you. 将会破土而出摧毁你
[55:27] So in closing, let me say… 最后 我只能说…
[55:29] goodluck, Godspeed… 祝你们好运…
[55:32] and for some of you, I’ll see you soon. 你们中的一些人 我们很快会见的
[55:36] ‘Cause the rules say some of you ain’t gonna make it. I didn’t. 因为规则中总有人死去 我就是
[55:40] Not if you’re watching this tape. 否则你们就不会看到这卷带子
[55:49] Thank you. And you be careful. Say hi to your folks for me. 谢谢 自己小心 代我跟家人问好
[55:54] You be careful too, Sid. 你也要小心 西德
[55:56] Bye, Dewey. Come visit us soon. 再见 杜威 来看我们
[55:58] I will, Martha. 我会的 玛莎
[55:59] Thank you. Bye. 谢谢 再见
[56:05] I’ve got an idea. I’ll hook up with you guys later. 我有主意了 一会会合
[56:08] Do you want us to come with you? I work better alone. 要我们跟你一起吗 不用了
[56:11] Why don’t you try to figure out 你为什么不去查查
[56:12] where those other pictures were taken. 其它照片在哪拍的
[56:15] I can see nothing’s changed. No. 她还是老样子 是啊
[56:24] Oh, shit. 该死
[56:27] Hello! 有人吗
[56:40] -Jeez. What the hell are you doing? 天啊 你在干什么
[56:42] Being Gale Weathers. What the hell are you doing? 演加尔·威瑟斯 你在这干什么
[56:44] I am Gale Weathers. Here’s how I see it. 我就是加尔·威瑟斯 我是这么想的
[56:47] I’ve got no house, no bodyguard, no movie, and I’m being stalked. 我没房没保镖没电影拍 还被追杀
[56:50] Because someone wants to kill me? 因为有人想杀我吗
[56:51] No, because someone wants to kill you. 不 是因为有人想杀你
[56:52] So now, starting now, I go where you go. 所以从现在起 你去哪我就去哪
[56:54] That way, if someone wants to kill me, I’ll be with you. 这样如果有人要杀我 而我和你在一起
[56:57] And since they really want to kill you, 由于他们真正想杀的是你
[56:58] they won’t kill me, they’ll kill you. 他们就不会杀我 而会杀你
[56:59] Make sense? None. 懂了吗 没有
[57:01] You know, in the movies, I play you as being much smarter. 知道吗 电影里我把你演得很聪明
[57:04] And as a sane person. For you, that must be quite a stretch. 演正常人 对你来说是个突破
[57:07] That’s funny. 真有趣
[57:09] Need to get in that building? Yeah. 想要进去吗 是啊
[57:11] Is there a story in that building? Maybe. 里面会有线索吗 也许
[57:14] Gale Weathers would find a way. 加尔·威瑟斯会有办法
[57:19] Bitch. All right, wait.Just… 婊子 好吧 等等…
[57:22] Don’t tell me what to do. 不要命令我
[57:31] Basements, wow. 地下室
[57:33] Basements creep me out. 地下室让我毛骨悚然
[57:35] You’d make a fascinating interview. 这会是一次奇妙的经历
[57:42] Hello? 有人吗
[57:53] Hi. Excuse me. I am Gale Weathers… 打扰了 我是加尔·威瑟斯…
[57:56] and I’m here researching with the police this photo. 在帮警察调查这张照片
[58:00] It was taken at the studio. 这是在制片厂拍得
[58:01] Her name is Maureen Prescott. 她叫莫琳·普雷斯科特
[58:03] Back then it was probably Roberts. 以前可能叫罗伯茨
[58:06] Hey, are you… No. 你… 不
[58:08] But you look just… Like her? 你看起来… 像她吗
[58:11] I’ve been hearing it all my life. It’s uncanny. 这话我听一辈子了 太神奇了
[58:13] I was up for Princess Leia. I was this close. 我差点就演莱娅公主了 差一点
[58:17] So, who gets it? The one who sleeps with George Lucas. 谁得到了呢 和乔治·卢卡斯上床的人
[58:20] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to bring up a-a sore subject for you. 很抱歉 我不想勾起你的伤心事
[58:23] Sure, you didn’t. None of them did. 当然 你们都不是故意地
[58:25] So, how can I help you? 我能帮你什么
[58:26] Or do you want me to tell you who you look like? 或者你想知道自己长得像谁
[58:29] How about some information on Maureen Roberts? 和我说说莫林·罗伯茨吧
[58:32] I don’t work for the cops, sweetie. I work for the studio. 我可不为警察做事 我是片场职工
[58:35] Really? Well, would you work for… 真的 那你为他工作吗
[58:41] the president? 总统
[58:43] The president of the studio. 片场的董事[与总统同一个单词]
[58:47] Fifty dollars? Who are you? 五十美元
[58:49] A reporter for Woodsboro High? 你以为是伍兹伯勒高中啊
[58:59] It’s worth two grand. 这个值两千美元
[59:01] Are you gonna help Gale Weathers or not? 你愿意帮助加尔·威瑟斯吗
[59:06] I know every face in here. 我知道这里的每一个人
[59:08] I got a respect for the unknown actor. 我尊重每一个无名的演员
[59:11] If they’re looking for Maureen Roberts, 如果要找莫林·罗伯茨
[59:14] they’re never gonna find her. 那永远也找不到
[59:16] Rina Reynolds they will. 这里只有利奈·雷诺兹
[59:20] Rina Reynolds. Stage name. 利奈·雷诺兹 艺名
[59:24] You should talk,Judy Jurgenstern. 茱蒂·尤根斯特恩[詹妮弗的真名]
[59:31] What are these movies? 这些什么电影
[59:32] Amazombies, Space Psycho… 《空间恐惧症》《时空疯子》…
[59:34] Creatures from the San Andreas Fault. 《圣安地列斯断层怪兽》
[59:36] Horror pictures back in Milton’s heyday. 要追溯到弥尔顿全盛期
[59:39] Back in what? John Milton. 追溯到什么 约翰·弥尔顿
[59:41] The horror producer? Those were his movies. 那个恐怖电影制片人 这都是他的电影
[1:00:16] Come on, Sid. 加油 西德
[1:00:43] Oh, my God! Sidney Prescott! 老天 西德尼·普雷斯科特
[1:00:48] Oh, my God! I’m Angelina Tyler. I’m you! 天啊 我是安吉丽娜·泰勒 我是你
[1:00:52] I mean, I’m not. I mean, I was. 我不是 我是说我曾经是
[1:01:00] I…I thought… Well, if there’s no movie… 我…我想…既然电影不拍了…
[1:01:02] then no one would care if I took some souvenirs. 大家不会介意我拿些纪念品
[1:01:04] Souvenirs? 纪念品
[1:01:07] I may never win another role, so these may be… 我可能不会再有别的角色 这或许…
[1:01:10] my only memories, you know, of Hollywood. 是我在好莱坞唯一的记忆
[1:01:13] I…I know it’s weird 我…我知道这很奇怪
[1:01:15] ’cause it’s your life and all, but… 毕竟这是你的人生…
[1:01:16] I wanted to make you proud, Sidney. 但我想让你骄傲 西德尼
[1:01:20] Oh. Well, I’m sure I would’ve been. 我想我会的
[1:01:24] The real Sidney. The real person. 真的西德尼 真的你
[1:01:27] I wish… 我真希望…
[1:01:30] I wish it would’ve worked out. 我真希望电影能拍完
[1:01:51] Angelina? 安吉丽娜
[1:02:08] Hello? 有人在吗
[1:03:29] Close call. 好险啊
[1:03:31] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[1:03:34] It occurred to me that 这让我想起
[1:03:35] I’ve never snuck through your bedroom window. 我从没爬过你卧室的窗户
[1:03:37] See what you do to me? 看看你对我做了什么
[1:03:41] What have I done to you? 我对你做了什么
[1:03:44] About the, uh, sex stuff? 做爱做的事
[1:03:46] You know, I’m not trying to rush you at all. 我并不是想催你
[1:03:49] Would you settle for a PG-13 relationship? 你能接受柏拉图式的吗
[1:05:15] Dewey! 杜威
[1:06:05] Dewey! 杜威
[1:06:12] Sidney, I’m in here. 西德尼 我在这
[1:06:22] Over here. 我在这
[1:06:24] Yes. Mother will protect you from the bogeyman. 妈妈会保护你的
[1:06:29] Come into the bedroom. 进房间来
[1:06:34] Hide in Mommy’s bed. 躲在妈妈床上
[1:06:39] I lied, Sidney. 我撒了谎 西德尼
[1:06:41] I can’t protect you at all. 我保护不了你
[1:06:43] You don’t deserve to be protected! You didn’t protect me! 你不值得保护 你都不保护我
[1:06:47] We did your mom a favour, Sid. 我们是帮你妈妈 西德
[1:06:49] That woman was a slutbag whore… 她是个下贱的妓女…
[1:06:50] who flashed her shit all over town 她水性杨花
[1:06:51] like she was Sharon Stone. 以为自己是莎朗·斯通[暴露女明星]
[1:06:53] ‘Cause let’s face it, Sidney, 面对现实吧 西德尼
[1:06:54] your mother was no Sharon Stone. 你妈妈不是莎朗·斯通
[1:06:56] Sidney’s mother was fucking my father. 西德尼的妈妈勾引我爸爸
[1:06:58] Sid, where are you? 西德 你在哪
[1:06:59] Dewey! Dewey, help me! 杜威 杜威 救我
[1:07:03] Sidney? Give Mommy a kiss and we’ll make up. 西德尼 亲下妈妈 我们就和好了
[1:07:07] No! Sidney! 不 西德尼
[1:07:16] Sid! 西德
[1:07:19] Sid, are you okay? What happened? 西德 你还好吗 怎么了
[1:07:21] The killer’s in the house, Dewey. He’s upstairs. 凶手在里面 杜威 他在楼上
[1:07:25] And my mother… Let’s go, let’s go. 我妈妈 行动 快点
[1:07:30] I heard her voice. I saw her, Dewey. 我听到她说话 我看到她了 杜威
[1:07:33] Upstairs. Come on, let’s go. 到楼上去 快点
[1:07:35] It’s okay, Sid. 没事了 西德
[1:07:36] You weren’t supposed to go in that house. 你不该进那个屋子
[1:07:38] It’s all set up for the murder scene. 这都是凶杀现场的布景
[1:07:41] I’m sorry you had to see that. 很抱歉让你看到这些
[1:07:42] He was in there, Dewey. 他在里面 杜威
[1:07:43] He was in there, I swear, I swear. You know I believe you. 他就在里面 我发誓 我相信你
[1:07:49] What happened? Kincaid, hey. 发生了什么 金开
[1:07:52] There’s nobody up here. 上面没人
[1:07:59] Come on. 起来
[1:08:04] Come on. Okay, so I stole the mask. 走吧 是的 我偷了面具
[1:08:07] Whatever. I didn’t know you got the gas chamber for that. 我不知道有毒气
[1:08:10] You stole the mask? I took it. 你偷了面具 我拿了
[1:08:13] You took the mask or you stole the mask? 你拿的还是偷的
[1:08:15] I-I took it as like a souvenir. 我…我拿它做纪念
[1:08:16] Don’t look at me. I didn’t take shit. 别看我 我什么也没拿
[1:08:18] I know he was there. 我坚信他在那
[1:08:19] I am not dreaming, I am not crazy. 我不是在做梦 我也没疯
[1:08:21] He was there in Woodsboro. 他就在伍兹伯勒
[1:08:22] That’s not Woodsboro, Sidney. 那不是伍兹伯勒 西德尼
[1:08:24] You know what I mean. But he was there. 你知道我什么意思 他就在那
[1:08:27] He or she, or whoever this is. 他或她 或者别的谁
[1:08:29] We’re gonna take you back to the station, keep you under watch. 我们送你回警局 保护你
[1:08:32] Put you in a safe house. Whatever it takes. 待在藏身房里 不惜一切代价
[1:08:35] Come on. 来吧
[1:08:38] It’s all right, Sid. We all believe you. 没关系 西德 我们都相信你
[1:08:41] He’s watching. And he wants you. 他在等待着 他想杀你
[1:08:48] Hey, Dew. Dew. Come on. 杜威 快点
[1:08:50] We have to go catch up with Sid. Take a look at this first. 我们得跟上西德 先看看这个
[1:08:53] Someone we know? Where’d you get this? 熟悉吗 你从哪弄到的
[1:08:55] We got it. Archives. 我们找到的 在档案室
[1:08:56] Sidney’s mother was an actress. Three movies. 西德尼的妈妈是演员 拍了三部电影
[1:08:58] Horror movies. -Wanna know who produced all three? 恐怖片 猜谁是制片人
[1:09:01] Who? 谁
[1:09:03] There’ll be other movies, Roman. Not only did they– 还会拍别的电影 罗曼 他们不仅
[1:09:05] did they kill the film, but they killed my cast. 不仅毁了这部电影 还杀了我的团队
[1:09:09] Now, nobody’s gonna wanna work with me. 现在 没人想和我合作了
[1:09:10] Variety called me a pariah. 圈内人说我是贱民[印度的最下阶层]
[1:09:12] I don’t even know what a pariah is. 我都不知道贱民是什么
[1:09:13] Why…Why couldn’t someone have killed the cast from Stab 1? 为…为什么他不杀《刺杀1》的演员
[1:09:16] Huh? Or Stab 2? Why me? What… 或者《刺杀2》的 为什么是我…
[1:09:17] John, what did we do wrong? 我做错了什么 约翰
[1:09:18] Hollywood is full of criminals whose careers are flourishing. 好莱坞充满了声名显赫的罪犯
[1:09:21] I’m not a criminal! I was questioned. 我不是罪犯 我是被怀疑
[1:09:23] Yeah, but that’s all. I was questioned. That’s it. 就是这样 我被怀疑了
[1:09:25] That’s good for your mystique. 这会增加你的神秘感
[1:09:27] You think it will help me get work? 这能帮我找到工作吗
[1:09:29] Roman. John. 罗曼 约翰
[1:09:31] Jennifer, and guests. To what do I owe the honour? 詹妮弗 什么风把你们吹来了
[1:09:34] Rina Reynolds. Rina Reynolds? Who’s Rina Reynolds? 利奈·雷诺兹 利奈·雷诺兹 是谁
[1:09:38] Why don’t you head to the house? 你不如先去片场
[1:09:39] Tell everybody not to cut the cake without me. 告诉他们等我一起切蛋糕
[1:09:42] Oh, God, I forgot. Your birthday. 老天 我忘了 今天是你生日
[1:09:44] Happy birthday, Roman. 生日快乐 罗曼
[1:09:45] Yeah, as if life isn’t tragic enough. 谢谢 生活似乎没那么悲剧
[1:09:47] Shut the doors behind you, please. 顺便把门关上
[1:09:53] So, you knew Sidney Prescott’s mother. 那么你认识西德尼·普雷斯科特的妈妈
[1:09:55] Who? Rina Reynolds? 谁 利奈·雷诺兹
[1:09:59] Do you know how many actors 你知道有多少演员
[1:10:00] have worked for me? Hundreds. Thousands. 为我工作吗 成百上千
[1:10:02] He didn’t say she was an actor. Good catch. 他没说她是演员 说的好
[1:10:06] So what’s the point? Uh, no point. 什么意思 没什么
[1:10:08] I’m just gonna give, uh, Detective Kincaid a call. 我只是要给金开警长打个电话
[1:10:11] I remember. She was a bit player 想起来了 她在我的电影里
[1:10:14] in a couple of my movies. 演过一些小角色
[1:10:15] A nobody. So what does it matter? Oh, come on. 无名氏 怎么了 少来
[1:10:18] You have made millions off the story of her murder. 你利用她的谋杀赚了上百万
[1:10:22] You’re obsessed with her, and you’re obsessed with her daughter! 你迷恋她 迷恋她女儿
[1:10:25] All right, easy, Geraldo. Why don’t you tell us the truth? 冷静点 杰拉尔多 说实话吧
[1:10:28] What the hell are you guys getting at? 你们指的是什么
[1:10:30] I make horror films, that’s what I do. 我拍恐怖片 仅此而已
[1:10:33] The studio came to me with Stab. 是制片厂请我拍《刺杀》
[1:10:35] They came to me. Check it out. 是他们找我的 你们去查吧
[1:10:38] But you knew who she was. 但是你知道她是谁
[1:10:39] When we did the first Stab… 我们在拍《刺杀1》时…
[1:10:41] I realized I had known Maureen Prescott before. 我发现我认识莫琳·普雷斯科特
[1:10:43] I mean, as Rina. 我是说利奈
[1:10:46] I couldn’t tell anyone. Can you imagine the press? 我必须保密 你了解媒体
[1:10:50] And now? I mean, murders on your set. 现在呢 你的演员也被杀
[1:10:52] And…And still you say nothing? Get real. 而…而你还是保持沉默 现实点
[1:10:55] That would make me a suspect. -Just because you knew her? 那会让我成为嫌犯 就因为你认识她
[1:10:57] Yeah. I don’t think so. 是啊 我不这样认为
[1:11:00] Just what did happen to Maureen when she was in Hollywood? 莫琳在好莱坞时发生了什么
[1:11:04] Now, you listen to me, Lois Lane. 听我说 露易丝·莱恩[《超人前传》角色]
[1:11:06] Let it go. It’s dead and buried. 别再追究了 事情已经过去了
[1:11:07] How would you like to see it dug up on national TV? 那你更喜欢在电视上爆料了
[1:11:11] Why don’t you tell me what happened? 为什么不告诉我发生了什么
[1:11:15] It was in the ’70s. Everything was different. 那是七十年代 一切都跟现在不同
[1:11:19] I was well-known for my parties. 我的聚会很出名
[1:11:21] Rina knew what they were. 利奈知道那是什么
[1:11:23] It was for girls like her to meet men. 可以帮像她那样的女孩结交名流
[1:11:25] Men who could get them parts… 如果互有好感…
[1:11:28] if they made the right impression. 他们可以各取所需
[1:11:30] Nothing happened to her that she didn’t invite… 无论她后来怎么说…
[1:11:32] in one way or another no matter what she said afterwards. 她当时没有和任何人结交过
[1:11:35] Are you saying she… I’m saying things got out of hand. 你是说她… 我是说事情失控了
[1:11:39] Maybe they did take advantage of her. 可能他们利用了她
[1:11:41] You know, Maybe the sad truth is… 或许悲惨的事实是…
[1:11:43] this is not the city for innocents. 这是罪恶之城
[1:11:47] No charges were brought. And the bottom line is… 没有指控 归根结底…
[1:11:50] Rina Reynolds wouldn’t play by the rules. 是利奈·雷诺兹没有按规则来
[1:11:53] You wanna get ahead in Hollywood? 你想融入好莱坞
[1:11:55] You gotta play the game, or go home. 就必须按规矩来 要不滚蛋
[1:12:05] What do you know about trilogies? 你了解三部曲吗
[1:12:07] You mean, like movie trilogies? 你是说电影三部曲
[1:12:09] You seem to like movies, Detective. 你好像很喜欢电影 警官
[1:12:11] Call me Mark, would you? 叫我马克就好
[1:12:13] ‘Cause I’m gonna keep calling you Sidney. 这样我就可以叫你西德尼了
[1:12:16] I’ll call you Mark when you catch the killer, Detective. 你抓到凶手我就叫你马克 警官
[1:12:20] All I know about movie trilogies is 据我所知 电影三部曲就是
[1:12:23] that in the third one… 在第三部…
[1:12:25] all bets are off. 一切皆有可能
[1:12:28] Did you request this case? 是你要求接这案子的吗
[1:12:29] No. They tend to put me… 不 他们想让我…
[1:12:31] on the ones that deal with the business. 接和商业有关的案子
[1:12:33] I grew up here, and I know my way around the studios. 我在这长大 我熟悉片场
[1:12:39] Must be exciting. Beautiful place, beautiful people. 一定很刺激 绚丽的布景 俊男美女
[1:12:42] To me, Hollywood is about death. 对我来说 好莱坞意味着死亡
[1:12:46] Excuse me? 什么
[1:12:49] I’m a homicide detective, remember? 我是凶杀案警探 记得吗
[1:12:53] And when you see what I see day in and day out… 如果你看到我每天面对的…
[1:12:56] the violence that people do to each other… 人们之间的血腥暴力
[1:12:58] you get haunted. 就会感到困扰
[1:13:01] I think you know about that. 我想你了解
[1:13:05] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:13:07] I know what it’s like to see ghosts that don’t go away. 我知道被鬼魂纠缠的感觉
[1:13:11] To be watching a scary movie in your head, 脑海里不断重现恐怖场景
[1:13:14] whether you want to or not. 完全不顾你的意愿
[1:13:16] Watching it alone. 独自一人忍受
[1:13:22] Ghosts are tough. You can’t shoot ghosts. 鬼魂很棘手 你射不死他们
[1:13:25] Can’t arrest ghosts. 逮捕不了他们
[1:13:28] But the best way to stop being haunted is to be with people. 摆脱的最好方法是和大家待在一起
[1:13:31] You’re here, you’re not hiding. 你在这 你没有藏起来
[1:13:33] You’ve done the right thing, Miss Prescott. 你做的很对 普雷斯科特小姐
[1:13:41] What did you know about your mother? 你了解你妈妈的事情吗
[1:13:48] I always thought I had the perfect mom. 我一直认为有一个完美的妈妈
[1:13:51] Perfect family. 完美的家庭
[1:13:56] Till I found out I was wrong. She, um… 后来我发现我错了 她…
[1:14:02] She had a secret life, and I tried to understand that, and, um… 她很神秘 我试着了解她…
[1:14:07] soon as I thought that I had, more secrets. 但我发觉谜团越来越多
[1:14:15] I don’t know who my mom was. 我不知道她是怎样的人
[1:14:18] You know who she was to you. 你知道她对你意味着什么
[1:14:25] Here’s the deal. I’m off to search the set. 好吧 我去检查一下片场
[1:14:27] I think what you saw is real. That’s the good news. 我认为你看到的是真的 这是好消息
[1:14:32] How is that good news? Because that means… 怎么是好消息 因为这意味着…
[1:14:34] that we’re dealing with an ordinary flesh-and-blood killer. 凶手不是鬼魂
[1:14:37] And I know how to handle guys like that. 我知道怎么对付这类人
[1:14:39] Oh, yeah? How? 是吗 怎么对付
[1:14:41] Catch him or kill him. 抓住他或者杀死他
[1:14:47] Hey, Detective. 警官
[1:14:52] What’s your favourite scary movie? 你最喜欢的恐怖电影是什么
[1:14:58] My life. 我的人生
[1:15:03] Mine too. 我也是
[1:15:06] We have to think. Strategize. 我们得制定一个战略
[1:15:08] Milton’s the key to everything. 弥尔顿是事情的关键
[1:15:10] He’s a pervert, he’s not a killer. 他是个变态 不是杀手
[1:15:11] He’s gotta be involved somehow. We should follow him. 他跟这事有牵连 我们得跟着他
[1:15:14] We’re gonna go back to 我们得回去
[1:15:15] the precinct and we’re gonna tell Kincaid and Sidney… 告诉金开和西德尼
[1:15:16] what we found out. 我们的发现
[1:15:19] My Gale would be much more aggressive. 我演的加尔更加上进
[1:15:20] My Gale would suspect everybody. 我演的加尔会怀疑每个人
[1:15:22] My Gale would… Shut up! 我演的加尔… 闭嘴
[1:15:28] Riley here. 我是瑞利
[1:15:28] Dewey, it’s Sidney. Hey, Sid. 杜威 西德
[1:15:30] I’m with Gale. We’re on our way to see you. No. 我和加尔在一起 马上去找你 不
[1:15:33] Listen, I’m not at the station. 我没在警局
[1:15:34] John Milton called me and said he had something to tell me. 约翰·弥尔顿打电话说有事告诉我
[1:15:36] Something about my mom. I’m going to meet him at his house. 关于我妈妈的事 我要去他家见他
[1:15:39] Wait, Sid, I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. 等下 西德 我觉得这样不妥
[1:15:41] It’s okay. Kincaid’s with me. I’ve got official big-time… 没关系 金开和我一起 我有…
[1:15:44] L.A.P.D. Protection, 洛杉矶警署的保护
[1:15:46] but I’d feel better if you were there. 但我更希望你来陪我
[1:15:48] We’re on our way, but still, Sid… Thanks. 我们在路上 但是西德… 谢谢
[1:15:52] What? 怎么了
[1:15:54] Looks like we’re going to that party after all. 看起来我们还是得去聚会
[1:16:07] Hey, guys. Come on in. Join the party. 伙计们 来吧 尽情享受
[1:16:10] Yeah, well, actually, we’re here to see Sidney. 我们是来找西德尼的
[1:16:12] Really? Sidney’s here. Where? 是吗 西德尼在这里 在哪
[1:16:14] Where’s Sidney? She’s right there! 西德尼在哪 她在那
[1:16:18] Jesus! Not “Sidney,” Sidney. 老天 不是演西德尼的西德尼
[1:16:21] Like I’m “Gale” And she’s Gale. 就像我扮演加尔 而她才是加尔
[1:16:23] Sidney Prescott? 西德尼·普雷斯科特
[1:16:25] Yeah. No, I’d never invite her here. 是啊 我没邀请她
[1:16:28] She’s on her way. Well, the more the merrier. 她在路上了 好吧 人越多越好
[1:16:32] God, this house is incredible. 老天 这房子真炫
[1:16:35] It’s old Hollywood. 这是老式好莱坞风格
[1:16:37] Yeah. Could the dude have more money? 是啊 这家伙还能再有钱点吗
[1:16:39] Supposedly, Milton has a secret screening room… 弥尔顿还有一个秘密放映室…
[1:16:42] that was like the scene back in the ’70s, you know. 七十年代的风格
[1:16:44] It was, like, drinks and drugs and girls and movies and shit. 美酒 毒品 女孩 电影都有
[1:16:48] Wow! Wish I could’ve seen it. 希望我能看到
[1:16:51] Big old screening room shouldn’t be too hard to find. 大的老式放映室应该不难找到
[1:16:53] I’m gonna go… I’m gonna go check this place out. 我要去…要去找找
[1:16:55] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just one damn minute. 等一下
[1:16:57] There’s a psycho killer on the loose. 那个变态杀手正逍遥法外
[1:16:59] And you want to go traipsing around this gigantic mansion? 你想在这个大房子里游荡
[1:17:02] Have you ever actually seen the Stab movies? Every time… 你看过《刺杀》没 每次…
[1:17:04] this dude enters a room, he ends up a goddam shish kebab. 一旦走进房间 你就死定了
[1:17:07] I’ll go with you, Roman. There you go. You guys wanna come? 我和你一起 罗曼 你们要来吗
[1:17:10] It’ll be okay. We’re gonna stick together. 这样很好 我们会待在一起
[1:17:14] You’re not stickin’. Wait up. 等等我
[1:17:16] We’re gonna stay here and wait for Sid. 我们在这里等西德
[1:17:18] We’ll be right back! 我们一会回来
[1:17:22] If you were a screening room… 如果你是一间放映室…
[1:17:25] where would you be? 你会在哪里呢
[1:17:30] I bet in the basement. 我敢打赌是在地下室
[1:17:34] I don’t like basements. 我不喜欢地下室
[1:17:41] Ooh, it’s spooky. 让人毛骨悚然的
[1:17:55] Ooh, Weredad. Damn, it’s dark in here. 《前父》 妈的 这里好黑
[1:17:58] I loved that movie. 我超爱那部电影
[1:17:58] Forget the movie! 别说电影了
[1:17:59] What if Milton’s crazy 要是弥尔顿疯了似地
[1:18:00] and he’s gonna jump outta 拿着弹簧刀什么的
[1:18:01] his screening room with a sling blade or something? 从他的放映室跳出来怎么办
[1:18:03] He won’t. You sure about that? 他不会的 你确定吗
[1:18:11] What’s down there? Zombies and aliens. 下面有什么 僵尸和外星人
[1:18:15] You know, what you look like without make-up, Jennifer. 跟你没化妆的时候差不多 詹妮弗
[1:18:17] Jesus. Stop pretending I wasn’t the best you’ve ever had. 我的天 别不承认我是你最好的床伴
[1:18:21] Oh, stop pretending I even remember. 别以为我记得
[1:18:24] Stop pretending! 别装了
[1:18:30] Roman? 罗曼
[1:18:44] Roman? 罗曼
[1:18:51] Any sign of her? No. 看到她没 没有
[1:18:54] This is so strange. 太奇怪了
[1:18:57] It sure is. 就是
[1:18:59] Dewey, do you have caller I.D. On your cell phone? 杜威 你手机有来电显示吗
[1:19:01] -Yeah. -All right, use it and press “Send.” 有 好 回拨一下刚才的来电
[1:19:14] What the hell? 什么在响
[1:19:27] What is this thing? 这是什么
[1:19:32] Is this what he… What the hell? 这是他用来… 什么鬼东西
[1:19:38] Dewey, he’s got our voices. 杜威 他有我们的声音
[1:19:40] He’s got Sid. 他也有西德的
[1:19:42] He’s got us all. 我们所有人的他都有
[1:19:44] Oh, my God. We gotta find her. Come on. 我的天 我们要找到她 来
[1:19:48] All right, take the gun. 来 拿着枪
[1:19:51] Go find Roman and Jennifer. I’m gonna get the others. 你找罗曼和詹妮弗 我找其他人
[1:19:54] Be careful. You too. 小心 你也是
[1:19:58] Tyson! Angelina! 泰森 安吉丽娜
[1:20:01] You up there? 你们在上面吗
[1:20:05] Roman! 罗曼
[1:20:06] Tyson! Angelina! 泰森 安吉丽娜
[1:20:10] Damn it! 该死
[1:20:13] Okay, come on. We gotta get out of here. 来吧 我们离开这里
[1:20:16] Where’s Angelina? 安吉丽娜哪里去了
[1:20:17] I don’t know. She went in here. 不知道 她进来了
[1:20:18] I came in after her. Now she’s gone. 我跟着她进来 现在不见了
[1:20:20] Great. 很行
[1:20:20] What’s wrong? Looks like Stab 3 is back in production. 怎么了 看来《刺杀3》又要开始了
[1:20:27] Roman! 罗曼
[1:20:30] Jennifer! 詹妮弗
[1:20:44] Jennifer! 詹妮弗
[1:20:52] Roman! 罗曼
[1:20:55] Jennifer! 詹妮弗
[1:21:06] Roman? 罗曼
[1:21:25] Is he dead? Yeah, very. 他死了 死得好惨
[1:21:27] Dewey! Dewey! 杜威 杜威
[1:21:35] Dewey? 杜威
[1:21:38] Dewey! 杜威
[1:21:41] God, I’m sorry. 我的天 抱歉
[1:21:42] Jennifer, Gale, look. 詹妮弗 加尔 看
[1:21:43] I found a secret passage. 我找到了一条秘道
[1:21:45] Roman’s dead. 罗曼死了
[1:21:46] What? 什么
[1:21:47] The killer’s here. What? 凶手就在这里 什么
[1:21:49] Let go of me! I’m getting out of here! 放开我 我要离开这里
[1:21:50] You’re not safe alone! 单独行动不安全
[1:21:52] Listen to me! 听我说
[1:21:54] I did not fuck that pig Milton 我没有跟那个猪头弥尔顿上床
[1:21:57] to get a leading role 而没能得到主角
[1:21:59] just to die here with 现在却要跟你们两个
[1:22:02] second-rate celebrities like you two! 二线小明星死在这里
[1:22:06] Gale! I’m up here. Come on. 加尔 我在这里 来
[1:22:10] Dewey! You guys should get out too. 杜威 你们也该离开这里
[1:22:13] It’s crazy to still be here. 待在这里太疯狂了
[1:22:23] Wait! Come on! 等等 来
[1:22:42] Dewey! Gale, Jennifer, up here! 杜威 加尔 詹妮弗 这边
[1:22:45] Dewey, here. He got Roman and Angelina too. 杜威 他杀了罗曼和安吉丽娜
[1:22:48] We’ll be safer if we stick together, won’t we? 只要待在一起就能安全 是吗
[1:22:50] Of course. Why… 当然 怎么…
[1:22:54] What’s goin’ on? Oh, shit! 怎么了 妈的
[1:22:56] Dewey! 杜威
[1:22:59] Dewey! 杜威
[1:23:02] No! 不
[1:23:14] Help! Police! Help! Help! 救命 警察 救命 救命
[1:23:18] Police! Help! 警察 救命
[1:23:29] Oh, you motherfucker! 去你妈的
[1:24:09] Damn! 去死
[1:24:16] Dewey! Dewey! 杜威 杜威
[1:24:23] Behind the mirror, Dewey! 镜子后面 杜威
[1:24:28] Gale! Get away! Dewey! 加尔 走开 杜威
[1:24:30] Do you hear something? 你听见了吗
[1:24:31] Get away from me, you asshole. 你滚开 混蛋
[1:24:33] Get away from me! You don’t scare me! 滚开 我不怕你
[1:24:35] Look, Gale. The mirror’s moving. 看 加尔 镜子在晃
[1:24:38] Gale! Gale! 加尔 加尔
[1:24:39] Stand back, Gale. 退后 加尔
[1:24:41] You can’t kill me. 你不能杀我
[1:24:42] I’m the killer in Stab 3. I’m the killer! 我是《刺杀3》里的凶手 我才是凶手
[1:24:45] Gale, cover! 加尔 躲开
[1:24:49] Dewey! 杜威
[1:25:02] Tyson! Tyson! 泰森 泰森
[1:25:05] I’m gonna check down here. You call for help. 我这边找找 你找人支援
[1:25:07] Okay. 好
[1:25:09] Tyson! 泰森
[1:25:13] Tyson? Any sign of him? 泰森 看见他吗
[1:25:16] No. All right. I’m gonna check out front. 没 好 我去前面找
[1:25:26] Dew… 杜…
[1:25:53] Gale! 加尔
[1:25:57] Gale! 加尔
[1:26:02] Gale! 加尔
[1:26:05] Dewey? Gale! 杜威 加尔
[1:26:10] Gale! 加尔
[1:26:17] Who is this? Dewey, it’s me. 谁 杜威 是我
[1:26:20] Gale, where are you? 加尔 你在哪里
[1:26:23] I’m in the basement. I’m trapped. 地下室 我被困了
[1:26:26] Where? There’s a door in the kitchen. 哪里 厨房有道门
[1:26:30] Hurry. 快点
[1:26:36] Wait. How do I know this is you, Gale, and not the killer? 慢着 我怎么知道你是加尔还是凶手
[1:26:40] Dewey, open the fucking door. It’s me. 杜威 打开那该死的门 是我
[1:26:44] Well, don’t you think that’s what the killer would say? 你不觉得凶手也会这样说吗
[1:26:47] Come on. He’s out cold 拜托
[1:26:49] at the bottom of the stairs. 他在楼梯底挨冻呢
[1:27:09] Dewey. Dewey. 杜威 杜威
[1:27:22] All right, all right. It’s pizza, not a party. 好了好了 吃披萨又不是开派对
[1:27:24] Everybody get back to work. Anybody seen my fuckin’ partner? 赶紧干活 谁看见我该死的搭档了
[1:27:29] Hey, Morgan, what did you pay? 摩根 你付了多少钱
[1:28:20] Hello? Hello? 你好 你好
[1:28:24] Who is this? Who is this? 你是谁 你是谁
[1:28:27] Um, w-who’s calling? 谁打来的
[1:28:29] Um, w-who’s calling? 谁打来的
[1:28:32] Gale, Dewey, whoever, um, 加尔 杜威 不管谁
[1:28:35] call me back. I can only hear myself. 重拨一下 我只听到回声
[1:28:37] I only hear you too, Sidney. 我也只听见你的声音 西德尼
[1:28:42] Who is this? 你是谁
[1:28:43] The question isn’t who I am. 不该问我是谁
[1:28:46] The question is: Who’s with me? 应该问:我跟谁在一起
[1:28:50] Sidney, stay away! Sidney! 西德尼 别过来 西德尼
[1:28:52] Don’t do it. 别做傻事
[1:28:52] If you do one thing to attract attention to yourself 只要你有任何风吹草动
[1:28:55] one thing, I’ll kill them both. 哪怕一点 我就杀了他们
[1:28:58] Now, do you have somewhere we can be alone? 有地方我们单独谈谈的吗
[1:29:04] Yes. Yeah. Go there. 可以 行 就去那里
[1:29:13] Oh, it’s hard being friends with you, Sidney. 跟你做朋友真难 西德尼
[1:29:16] When you’re friends with Sidney, you die. 只要跟你搭上 就要死
[1:29:20] Well, these friends don’t have to, Sidney. 这两个可以不死 西德尼
[1:29:23] It’s up to you. 就看你了
[1:29:24] How do I know their voices are… 我怎么知道他们的声音…
[1:29:26] Are real? 是真的吗
[1:29:26] How do you know you’re not hearing things? 你又怎么知道你听到的是假的
[1:29:29] How do you know I’m not someone in your head? 你怎么知道我不是你的幻觉
[1:29:32] Somewhere you know. 你知道的
[1:29:34] Don’t come here, Sidney! Dewey! 不要来 西德尼 杜威
[1:29:37] Or do you? You’re dead. 你知道吧 你已经死了
[1:29:40] I don’t want them. I want you. 我不想要他们 我想要你
[1:29:42] It’s simple. You show yourself, they survive. 很简单 你来 他们走
[1:29:45] You run, they die. Oh, God! 你逃跑 他们就死 我的天
[1:29:48] Don’t you wanna know, Sidney, who killed her? 难道你不想知道谁杀了她吗 西德尼
[1:29:52] Don’t you wanna know who killed your mother? 你不想知道谁杀了你妈吗
[1:29:56] Have you seen Kincaid? Yeah, I saw him go out. 看见金开吗 是 看见他出去了
[1:29:58] Wallace is still lookin’ for him. 华莱士还在找他呢
[1:29:58] Where? 在哪里
[1:30:00] She’d have been so happy, Sidney, to know we’d be together. 西德尼 她要是知道我们在一起会很高兴
[1:30:04] Where? 在哪里
[1:30:06] I’ll call you when you’re on your way. 你出发后我再打给你
[1:30:12] Shit. Shit. Shit. 该死 该死 该死
[1:31:23] Holy shit. 我的天
[1:31:35] What? You follow directions well, Sidney. 什么 你方向感不错 西德尼
[1:31:38] Now, welcome to the final act. 欢迎来到最后一幕
[1:31:40] See that metal detector? 看见金属探测器了吗
[1:31:43] Use it. 用它检测一下
[1:31:50] All over, Sidney. Everywhere. 全身上下 西德尼 所有地方
[1:31:57] Everywhere. 所有部位
[1:32:00] The other leg too. 另一条腿也要
[1:32:05] Show it to me. 拿出来
[1:32:13] Throw it in the pool. 扔到泳池里
[1:32:18] Now, come inside, Sidney. 现在进来 西德尼
[1:32:20] No fucking way. How do I know they’re not dead already? 没门 我怎么知道他们还活着
[1:32:24] They’re right inside, waiting for you. 他们在里面好好的 等着你呢
[1:32:27] Look for yourself. 你自己找找看
[1:32:41] Now that we’re all here, the party can begin. 现在我们人齐了 狂欢要开始了
[1:32:46] Dewey. Sid. 杜威 西德
[1:32:49] Where is he? I don’t know. 他在哪里 不知道
[1:32:52] He’s right there! 就在那里
[1:33:01] Oh, shit. 妈的
[1:33:04] Think again. 你想得美
[1:33:06] It’s your turn to scream, asshole. 轮到你尖叫了 混蛋
[1:33:12] Yeah! 好
[1:33:19] It’s okay.Just give me a second. Okay. 没事了 给我点时间 好
[1:33:23] Hurry, Sid. Sidney? Sidney? 快 西德 西德尼 西德尼
[1:33:29] Where is he? 他呢
[1:33:35] Be careful! 小心
[1:33:44] I heard shots. Tyson’s dead. What’s goin’ on? 我听到枪声 泰森死了 怎么回事
[1:33:48] What’re you doin’ here, Kincaid? Lookin’ for you. 你在这里干嘛 金开 找你
[1:33:50] Tyson said there was a party here tonight, and I thought, uh-oh. 泰森说这里今晚有聚会 我就想…
[1:33:54] Third act celebration. Thought I better check it out. 第三部庆功宴 我来查看一下
[1:33:56] Alone? Where’s your partner? 一个人吗 你的搭档呢
[1:34:02] Hey, Miss Prescott. 普雷斯科特小姐
[1:34:05] I’m here to help. Put the gun down. 我是来帮你们的 放下枪
[1:34:11] Put the gun down. 放下枪
[1:34:17] No! 不
[1:34:25] Sid! Wake up, Sid! Sid, come on! 西德 醒醒 西德 西德 快点
[1:34:29] Wake up! Sidney! 快醒 西德尼
[1:34:33] Sid, shoot him! Sid! 西德 射他 西德
[1:34:36] Shoot the fucker! 干掉那个混蛋
[1:34:40] Shoot him! 射死他
[1:34:47] You want me, motherfucker? Come and get me. 你要杀我是吧 混蛋 来抓我吧
[1:34:51] Run! 快跑
[1:35:41] Sid. 西德
[1:35:45] Sid. 西德
[1:35:48] Come in here, please. 进来这里
[1:35:55] It’s just me, Sid. 是我 西德
[1:35:59] Oh, I was so pretty. 我以前是多么漂亮
[1:36:03] Everybody loved me. 大家都喜欢我
[1:36:06] Have you missed me, Sidney? 有想我吗 西德尼
[1:36:11] Would you like to hold me one last time? 想最后一次抱抱我吗
[1:36:17] What’s the matter? What are you staring at? 怎么了 你在看什么
[1:36:20] Don’t you remember your mother? 你不认得你妈妈了吗
[1:36:36] You’re not going anywhere, Sidney. 你逃不了 西德尼
[1:36:39] It’s time you came to terms with me and with Mother. 是时候面对我和妈妈了
[1:36:45] Maybe you never knew her at all, Sidney. 你或许从没了解过她 西德尼
[1:36:48] Maybe you just can’t get past the surface of things. 你或许也被表象迷惑了
[1:36:54] Who the hell are you? The other half of you. 你到底是谁 另一个你
[1:36:58] I searched for a mother too, 我也在找我妈
[1:36:59] an actress named Rina Reynolds. 她叫利奈·雷诺兹 一名演员
[1:37:02] Tried to find her my whole life. 我一直都在找她
[1:37:04] And four years ago, I actually tracked her down. 四年前 我终于找到了
[1:37:07] Knocked at her door, 我敲她的门
[1:37:08] thinking she’d welcome me with open arms. 以为她会张开双臂欢迎我
[1:37:10] But she had a new life 但她过上了新生活
[1:37:12] and a new name: Maureen Prescott. 有新的名字:莫琳·普雷斯科特
[1:37:15] You were the only child she claimed, Sidney. 你是她唯一承认的孩子 西德尼
[1:37:17] She shut me out in the cold forever. 她决绝地把我拒之门外
[1:37:20] Her own son. 她的亲生儿子
[1:37:29] Roman Bridger, director. And brother. 罗曼·布里奇 导演 你的哥哥
[1:37:34] She slammed the door in my face, 她当着我的面甩上门
[1:37:35] Sid. She said I was Rina’s child… 西德 她说我是利奈的孩子
[1:37:36] and Rina was dead. 而利奈已经死了
[1:37:39] And it struck me. 这深深地打击了我
[1:37:41] What a good idea! So I watched her. 多好的理由啊 于是我监视她
[1:37:44] I made a little home movie. A little-little family film. 制作了一部家庭小电影
[1:37:48] It seems Maureen… Mom… 看上去 莫琳…妈妈…
[1:37:52] She really got around. I mean, Cotton was one thing. 她的确很放荡 柯顿是其中一个
[1:37:56] Everybody knew about that. 大家都知道
[1:37:58] But Billy’s father? That was the key. 而比利的父亲 才是关键
[1:38:03] Your boyfriend didn’t like seeing 你男朋友非常痛恨
[1:38:04] his daddy in my film too much. 他的父亲和妈妈偷情
[1:38:05] He didn’t like it at all. 他一点也不想看到
[1:38:08] But once I supplied the motivation, 一旦我给了他动机
[1:38:10] all the kid needed was a few pointers. 他只是需要一些指引
[1:38:12] Have a partner to sell out 找个替死鬼
[1:38:13] in case you get caught, find someone to frame. 以防被抓 找个人来陷害
[1:38:15] It was like he was making a movie. 感觉就像他在拍一部电影
[1:38:18] You. This is all because of you. 你 全都是因为你
[1:38:23] I’m a director, Sid. 我是导演 西德
[1:38:26] I direct. 我执导的
[1:38:29] I had no idea that they were gonna make a film of their own. 我不知道他们会自作主张
[1:38:35] Oh, shit. What a film it turned out to be, huh? 妈的 电影结局如何呢
[1:38:39] I mean, introducing Sidney, the victim. 有请受害人 西德尼
[1:38:42] Sidney, the survivor. Sidney, the star! 西德尼 幸存者 西德尼 大明星
[1:39:01] All right. You’re gonna be all right. Just apply pressure. 你不会有事的 压紧伤口
[1:39:03] Here, take this. Get the son of a bitch. 来 拿着 逮住那个狗娘养的
[1:39:06] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:39:07] Fine, you got what you wanted, 好 你得到你想要的了
[1:39:09] hero and villain face-to-face. 英雄和恶棍面对面
[1:39:11] Well, you know what happens now? The villain dies! 知道如何 恶棍死了
[1:39:12] Exactly! 正确
[1:39:13] But I’m not the villain, Sid. You are. 但我不是恶棍 西德 你才是
[1:39:18] Here he is, the man who gave away your mother’s innocence. 是他出卖了你妈妈的清白
[1:39:23] Huh? What he did to her made her a slut. 是他让她成了个荡妇
[1:39:25] Didn’t it? Huh? 不是吗
[1:39:27] She never recovered from that night, 她没能从在这房间里的
[1:39:29] right here in this room. 那晚恢复过来
[1:39:30] They fucked her three ways from Sunday. 他们变着花样折磨她
[1:39:33] Ruined her life. 毁了她
[1:39:33] Ruined yours too, didn’t it, Sid? 也毁了你 不是吗 西德
[1:39:35] You hate him, Sid? 你恨他吗 西德
[1:39:38] Come on, I know you do. 来吧 我知道你恨他
[1:39:42] I’m sure you do. 我确信
[1:39:44] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[1:39:45] I know what happened to my mother. 我知道我妈发生了什么事
[1:39:46] And I want you to understand, I’m gonna make you pay! 我想告诉你 你要付出代价
[1:39:49] That’s what the police are gonna find 警察将会在弥尔顿的答录机里
[1:39:51] on Milton’s answering machine… 听到这个…
[1:39:51] right next to his lifeless, mutilated corpse. 在他僵硬的尸体旁边
[1:39:55] What? Can’t hear ya. 什么 听不见
[1:39:56] You don’t have to do this, Roman. 你不必如此 罗曼
[1:39:58] Just tell me what you want. I can make it happen. 告诉我你想要什么 我一定办到
[1:40:00] Any picture. Name your budget. Script approval. 任何电影 拨预算 审批剧本
[1:40:02] Final cut! I already have it. 最终剪辑 我已经有了
[1:40:04] No! 不
[1:40:08] God! You spineless bastard! 我的天 你这个懦弱的杂种
[1:40:10] No, Sid, that would be you. 不 西德 这将是你的罪行
[1:40:12] You did it all. 都是你干的
[1:40:13] You did it, you called them all. 你干的 你把他们都叫来
[1:40:16] Even your closest friends. 甚至你最好的朋友
[1:40:18] Living in total isolation, 你与世隔绝地生活
[1:40:19] the pressure of another movie about you… 有一部关于你的电影让你崩溃…
[1:40:20] the discovery that Milton destroyed Mommy dearest… 又发现弥尔顿毁了最爱的妈妈…
[1:40:23] you finally just snapped! 你最终爆发了
[1:40:27] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[1:40:32] And who’s our hero, huh? The sole survivor. 谁是我们的英雄 唯一的幸存者
[1:40:36] Who’s the one who bravely faced down the psychopath 谁勇敢地面对杀人疯子
[1:40:39] and killed her with her own knife? 用她的匕首结果了她
[1:40:40] You’re gonna pay for the life you stole from me, Sid. 你偷走了我的人生 必须还 西德
[1:40:43] For the mother, and for the family, 还我妈妈 还我家庭
[1:40:45] and for the stardom and… 还我声誉…
[1:40:47] Goddam it! Everything you have that should’ve been mine! 该死 你拥有的一切都是我的
[1:40:49] God! Why don’t you stop your whining 上帝 你别抱怨了
[1:40:50] and get on with it? I’ve heard this shit before! 来抢啊 这话我早听过了
[1:40:52] Stop! 闭嘴
[1:40:53] You know why you kill people, Roman? Do you? 你知道你为什么杀人吗 罗曼 知道吗
[1:40:55] I don’t wanna hear it! Because you choose to! 我不想听 都是你自己选的
[1:40:57] There is no one else to blame! 你不能怪别人
[1:40:58] Stop it! Fucking damn it! 闭嘴 该死的
[1:40:59] Why don’t you take some fucking responsibility? 你凭什么把责任推卸掉
[1:41:01] Fuck you! Fuck you! 你去死 你去死
[1:41:17] Sid? Sidney? 西德 西德尼
[1:41:28] Sidney? 西德尼
[1:41:39] Sidney! 西德尼
[1:41:54] Sidney! 西德尼
[1:41:59] Leave her alone! 放开她
[1:42:12] Dewey, do something! 杜威 快想办法
[1:42:18] Stand back! Dewey! 退后 杜威
[1:42:26] Sid! Sid. 西德 西德
[1:42:53] Sid? 西德
[1:43:00] Where is he? 他在哪里
[1:43:16] Hey. Lose something? 丢东西了吗
[1:43:20] Found something. 找到了
[1:43:44] There’s gotta be another way in there! Come on! 一定有别的通道 快点
[1:43:54] You hurt her, I swear I’ll kill you! 你敢动她 我发誓会杀了你
[1:44:11] Dewey! Down this way. There’s another hallway. 杜威 这边走 另一条走廊
[1:44:26] There’s another door down here. 这边还有一扇门
[1:44:36] This thing’s not budging. Look around for something heavy. 推不动 找个重东西
[1:44:38] Go that way. Okay! 走那边 好的
[1:45:07] I shot you. 我射死你了
[1:45:14] I guess we think alike. 我想我们想法类似
[1:45:19] Mother’s dead. 妈妈死了
[1:45:22] And there is nothing you can do about that. 但你对此无能为力
[1:45:25] I still got to make my movie. 我却还能继续拍我的电影
[1:45:29] Stab 3, right? 《刺杀3》对吧
[1:45:49] Kincaid, hang in there. 金开 坚持住
[1:45:53] Roman? It was Roman? 罗曼 他是凶手吗
[1:46:22] Be careful, Sid. 小心 西德
[1:46:24] Randy said the killer’s always superhuman. 兰迪说凶手总是能力超人
[1:46:28] Yeah, well, he wasn’t superhuman, Dewey. 他不是超人 杜威
[1:46:32] He wasn’t superhuman at all. 完全不是
[1:46:40] You can’t fuckin’ kill me! Head! 你杀不死我 射头
[1:46:42] Head! Head, Dewey! What? 头 头 杜威 什么
[1:46:45] Head! Shoot him in the head. 头 朝他的头开枪
[1:47:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:47:02] No problem. 没事
[1:47:31] Look. 看
[1:47:34] Come on, Cherokee. Come on. 过来 切诺基 过来
[1:47:36] Yeah, she’s doin’ great. Yeah. 她恢复得很好 是的
[1:47:44] Look. 看
[1:47:48] What are you doing with that? 你拿这干嘛
[1:47:50] Um, will you sign it for me, Gale? 能给我签个名吗 加尔
[1:47:54] You hate that book. 你恨这本书
[1:47:57] Besides, l’m done with that kind of reporting. 而且 我也不再写那种玩意了
[1:48:00] For me. 为我
[1:48:02] Will you sign it for me? 为我签个名可以吗
[1:48:07] You’re a nut. 真是顽固
[1:48:10] Okay. 好吧
[1:48:22] Will you? Dewey. 你愿意吗 杜威
[1:48:26] I know it’ll never work, and you know it’ll never work. 我知道没用 你也知道没用
[1:48:30] But what I’m asking is just 但我想看看
[1:48:33] to see if we’re wrong. 我们是否错了
[1:48:38] We don’t know everything, Gale. 我们不是先知 加尔
[1:48:42] I mean, you think you do, but… 你觉得你总是对的 但…
[1:48:53] You’re a brave man, Dewey Riley. 你很勇敢 杜威·瑞利
[1:48:57] I’m really scared right now. 我现在很紧张
[1:49:44] Inside. 进来
[1:49:52] Sid, we’ve been waiting for you. We’re gonna start a movie. 西德 正等你呢 准备放电影
[1:49:56] What kind of movie? 什么电影
[1:49:58] You have to come and see. 过来就知道了
[1:50:30] Take a little walk to the edge of town 到镇的边缘溜达了一下
[1:50:34] Now, spread your wings and fly 现在展翅高飞
[1:50:38] Don’t the lights of the city look so damn pretty 城市之光多美好
[1:50:42] When you’re flyin’ so high 当你飞得这么高
[1:50:47] It’s hard to know about there down below 就难以看清地上的一切
[1:50:51] The streets fade 街道消失
[1:50:53] They’re swimmin’deep in blood 他们在血液的深处畅泳
[1:50:56] It seems to make me groan and cry 几乎让我呻吟痛苦
[1:51:03] You really wanna know what’s wrong with this land 你真的想知道这里发生了什么
[1:51:07] Just scratch your head 那就用血红的手
[1:51:10] with your red right hand 撕挠你的头
[1:51:14] I’m talkin’about blood, babe 我在谈论血液 宝贝
[1:51:19] It’s in your veins 流淌在你的血管里
[1:51:23] Your mommy and daddy 你的父母
[1:51:27] They’ve got the same 他们也拥有血液
[1:51:32] You’re under the mirror day after day 你日复一日顾影自怜
[1:51:37] You see a pretty face crumblin’ away 看着美丽的容颜老去
[1:51:41] As you become 你变得
[1:51:44] your mom and daddy 像父母一样苍老
[1:51:48] Scream once, scream twice 尖叫 尖叫
[1:51:51] Now scream again 再次尖叫
[1:51:53] Cover that face 用你血红的右手
[1:51:57] with your red right hand 遮住面孔
[1:52:11] So, is this the end 这就是结局
[1:52:16] For us, my friend 对于我们 我的朋友
[1:52:24] So, is this the end 这就是结局
[1:52:29] For us, 对于我们
[1:52:31] my friend 我的朋友
[1:52:37] So, is this the end 这就是结局
[1:52:42] For us, 对于我们
[1:52:45] my friend 我的朋友
[1:53:04] Well as though we rise 我们醒来之时
[1:53:11] As the day breaks the dawn 正是天空破晓
[1:53:17] And as the moon hides the sun 月亮遮蔽太阳
[1:53:24] Oh, the sun 哦 太阳
[1:53:29] No more sorrow 不再悲伤
[1:53:36] All those crying days are gone 哭泣的日子已经过去
[1:53:42] No more sorrow 不再悲伤
[1:53:46] Now it’s gone 已经过去
[1:53:49] Now it’s gone 已经过去
[1:53:52] Now it’s gone 已经过去
[1:54:00] So, is this the end 这就是结局
[1:54:05] For us, 对于我们
[1:54:09] my friend 我的朋友
[1:54:15] Spoke to my god today 今天找上帝聊天
[1:54:17] Asked him why he’d gone away 问他为什么要离开
[1:54:19] Hitched on a rocket ride into the sun 搭了火箭飞向太阳
[1:54:23] Said, son I got one for ya 他说 孩子我有东西给你
[1:54:26] Down there in California 在加利福尼亚
[1:54:28] Just take a look around at all you’ve done 看看你做过的事情
[1:54:32] You’re automatic like a burnin’ gun 你就像燃烧的枪
[1:54:36] You’re a star like everyone 你如同大家一样闪耀
[1:54:41] Talked to my soul today 今天与灵魂对话
[1:54:43] Couldn’t keep my brain away 不能隔离我的大脑
[1:54:45] So I found a holiday behind the sun 我在太阳后面度假
[1:54:50] Took all the friends I could 带上我所有的朋友
[1:54:52] Spun out in Hollywood 在好莱坞消磨时间
[1:54:54] Hit up on a climate everyone 每个人都找到圈子
[1:54:59] You’re automatic like a burnin’ gun 你就像燃烧的枪
[1:55:02] You’re a star like everyone 你如同大家一样闪耀
[1:55:08] You could save the world 你可以拯救世界
[1:55:13] Could be shining on my pearl 你会发光 我的珍珠
[1:55:17] You could save the world 你可以拯救世界
[1:55:21] Just might find your way 走你自己的路
[1:55:24] my pearl 我的珍珠
[1:55:27] Shine 发光
[1:55:33] Shine 发光
[1:55:43] You’re automatic like a burnin’ gun 你就像燃烧的枪
[1:55:46] You’re a star like everyone 你如同大家一样闪耀
[1:55:52] You could save the world 你可以拯救世界
[1:55:57] Could be shinin’ on my pearl 你会发光 我的珍珠
[1:56:01] You could save the world 你可以拯救世界
[1:56:05] Could be shinin’ on my pearl 你会发光 我的珍珠
[1:56:10] You could save the world 你可以拯救世界
[1:56:14] Just might find your way 走你自己的路
[1:56:17] my pearl 我的珍珠
[1:56:20] Shine 发光
[1:56:24] Shine 发光
2000年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Scream(惊声尖叫2)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Scream(惊声尖叫4)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme