英文名称:Scream
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Hello? Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[00:23] | Uh, yes? Who is this? | 什么事 你是谁 |
[00:26] | Who are you calling? Who am I speaking to? | 你找谁 你是谁 |
[00:29] | Wrong number. Who was that? | 你打错了 谁啊 |
[00:32] | Oh, nobody. Did you pick a movie? | 没谁 你选好电影了吗 |
[00:34] | Yeah, we re gonna go scary: Saw IV. | 选好了 我们看恐怖片《电锯惊魂4》 |
[00:36] | Oh, I saw that in theaters. It sucks. | 我在电影院看过了 特烂 |
[00:39] | It’s not scary, it’s gross. | 一点都不可怕 特恶心 |
[00:41] | I hate all that torture porn shit. | 我痛恨一切变态低俗的玩意 |
[00:43] | Why, you are really feel. | 你还生气了啊 |
[00:46] | Well, I like Jigsaw. | 我喜欢竖锯[《电锯惊魂》主角] |
[00:47] | I think he kills people very creatively. | 他杀人很有创意 |
[00:50] | But she don’t give a shit who dies… | 但她才不在乎谁死了… |
[00:51] | cos there’s no character to fill a man. | 因为死者都大同小异 |
[00:54] | It’s just body parts whipping and blood spewing. | 只是 尸体肢解 血液喷溅 |
[00:56] | Who you keep texting? | 你给谁发信息呢 |
[00:57] | I have a Facebook stalker. | 我在脸谱网[社交网站]的聊友 |
[00:59] | He keeps leaving me messages. | 他不停地给我留言 |
[01:01] | Nah, like what? Just stuff like: Hey, | 都说些什么 说些 你好 |
[01:03] | what’s up? You are hot. I want to kill you… | 怎么样 你很性感 我想杀了你… |
[01:06] | Well, delete him. I did it, but he hacked its way back in. | 删了他 我删了 但他又加进来了 |
[01:10] | Or report him. | 那就举报他 |
[01:12] | He is really hot, tho. You wanna see? | 他身材很赞 想看吗 |
[01:21] | That’s Channing Tatum. | 这是查宁·塔图姆 |
[01:22] | It is not. Is it? | 才不是 真的吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah, from his Abercrombie days. | 是的 代言阿贝克隆比[美国时装品牌]时的照片 |
[01:28] | You were being punk’d. | 你被耍了 |
[01:35] | Hello? Who is this? | 你好 你是谁 |
[01:38] | The more impatient version of the person you just spoke to. | 一个被你搅得更加躁狂的人 |
[01:40] | I am sorry. You don’t have to be a bitch about it. | 很抱歉 你不必像个泼妇一样 |
[01:42] | Of course I don’t. Eat me. | 我当然不必 咬我啊 |
[01:45] | You hang up on me and I cut | 你敢挂我电话 |
[01:47] | thru your neck until I feel bone! Who is it? | 我就割断你的脖子 谁啊 |
[01:50] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[01:53] | Hello? Who is this? | 你好 你是谁 |
[01:56] | It’s Trudie. Who’s this? | 我是托蒂 你是谁 |
[01:58] | This is the last person you ever gonna see alive. | 我是你死前见到的最后一个人 |
[02:02] | It’s a prank. Hang up. Why did you give the phone to me? | 是恶作剧 挂掉 为什么让我接 |
[02:06] | You are the one with a stalker. Are the doors locked? | 你有跟踪者啊 锁门了没 |
[02:09] | Don’t freak out. | 别大惊小怪 |
[02:15] | Let it ring. | 别管它 |
[02:25] | It’s from stalker boy. He said “Answer the phone”. | 是那个跟踪者 他说”接电话” |
[02:29] | For God’s sake, it’s a joke, Trudie. | 听着 这是个玩笑 托蒂 |
[02:31] | It’s probably Lexie or Karen. | 也许是莱克西或凯伦 |
[02:33] | Where are you going? To make sure the front door is locked. | 你去哪 去看前门锁上没 |
[02:38] | No, don’t open it. You’re overreacting. | 不 别开门 你反应过度了 |
[02:44] | It’s a joke, Trudie, ok? | 这是个玩笑 托蒂 |
[02:46] | Someone made a dummy profile. | 有人在故弄玄虚 |
[02:47] | They re just trying to scare you. | 他们只是想吓唬你 |
[02:49] | Wait. Who is it? | 等等 是谁 |
[02:53] | I said, who is it? Let’s call the cops. | 我说 是谁啊 我们报警吧 |
[03:02] | “I dare you to open the door.” | “我打赌你不敢开门” |
[03:04] | No, Sherri, don’t. No, don’t, I’m scared. | 不 雪莉 别开 别开 我害怕 |
[03:07] | It could be anyone that we know. Lisa, Bailey, Wayne. | 可能是熟人 丽莎 贝莉 韦恩 |
[03:12] | Or the hoped-for long shot, Channing Tatum. | 或者是期盼已久的查宁·塔图姆 |
[03:32] | There is nobody out here. | 根本没有人 |
[03:38] | What is it say? | 他说什么 |
[03:41] | It says “I’m not outside, I am right beside you. “ | 他说”我不在外面 我就在你旁边” |
[03:46] | Trudie! | 托蒂 |
[04:07] | Fucking kidding me? What? | 开什么玩笑 怎么了 |
[04:11] | That was so fucking stupid. Pure horse shit. | 真他妈愚蠢 太扯淡了 |
[04:13] | The death of horror right here in front of us! | 所谓的身临其境的死亡恐怖 |
[04:16] | I jumped. It scared me. | 我吓着了 挺吓人的 |
[04:17] | A fucking Facebook killer? You re kidding me right? | 一个脸谱网杀手吗 你开玩笑吧 |
[04:21] | I guess now it would be Twitter. That’d make more sense. | 如果用微博杀手 会更合理 |
[04:25] | Under articulate teens sit around and | 能说会道的高中生坐在一起剖析恐怖片 |
[04:27] | deconstruct horror movies until Ghostface kills them one by one. | 直到鬼脸把他们一个个杀死 |
[04:31] | It’s been done to death. | 注定要死 |
[04:33] | The whole self-aware post-modern meta-shit. | 一群有自负的后现代蠢蛋 |
[04:36] | Stick a fork in 1996 already. | 在1996年就已经被叉死了 |
[04:40] | I like the Stab movies. They are scarier. | 我喜欢《刺杀》 它们更恐怖 |
[04:42] | It’s not aliens or zombies or little Asian ghost girls. | 不像外星人 僵尸或者东方女鬼 |
[04:46] | There is something real | 挺真实的 |
[04:48] | about a guy with a knife who just … snaps. | 一个家伙拿着刀…猛刺 |
[04:53] | It can really happen. I can’t do it. | 这真会发生 我可做不到 |
[04:56] | These people don’t know when to stop. | 这些人不知道什么时候收手 |
[04:59] | They just keep recycling the same shit. | 他们反复做着同样的蠢事 |
[05:02] | Even the opening scene, there is always some random | 甚至开场 总是有个倒霉的女孩 |
[05:04] | girl who gets a call that undoubtedly ends up getting her killed. | 接到电话 然后必然被杀死 |
[05:07] | It’s all so predictable. There’s no element of surprise. | 一切都在预料之中 没什么悬念 |
[05:10] | You can see everything coming. | 你可以预知一切 |
[05:18] | Did that surprise you? | 这让你意外了吗 |
[05:24] | Why? Because you talk too much. | 为什么 因为你太啰嗦了 |
[05:29] | Now shut the fuck up and watch the movie. | 现在闭嘴看电影吧 |
[05:40] | Oh my God. I love it. | 上帝啊 我超爱这部 |
[05:41] | I’ve seen it five times, and it still gets me every time. | 我看过五遍了 每次都吓到我 |
[05:45] | You re kidding? I don’t get it. | 开玩笑吧 我真不理解 |
[05:49] | Ok, it’s like the Twilight Zone. | 就好比电影《阴阳魔界》 |
[05:53] | Twilight zone… A movie within a movie. | 《阴阳魔界》… 电影套着电影 |
[05:55] | I get that. But it’s illogical.. | 我明白 但那不合逻辑 |
[05:57] | It begs the question that if the beginning | 如果《刺杀7》的开场是《刺杀6》 |
[05:59] | of Stab 7 is Stab 6 then it’s the beginning of Stab 6 Stab 5? | 那么《刺杀6》的就是《刺杀5》 |
[06:02] | And if so, what is Stab 4 about? | 如果这样 《刺杀4》呢 |
[06:04] | You re over thinking it. | 你想多了 |
[06:04] | Am I or did you ever make it, | 是我想多了还是你从没想过 |
[06:06] | just under think it, there’s a reason I don’t watch these movies? | 想想吧 我不看这种电影是有原因的 |
[06:10] | I can’t believe you haven’t seen them. | 真不敢相信你没看过 |
[06:11] | We live in Woodsboro. | 我们可是住在伍兹伯勒 |
[06:14] | It has nothing to do with Woodsboro. | 和伍兹伯勒没关系吧 |
[06:16] | I thought you said Stab was based on true stories. | 我记得你说过《刺杀》是真事改编的 |
[06:19] | The first three, the original | 前3部是 |
[06:20] | trilogy is based off of Sidney Prescott. | 以西德尼·普雷斯科特为原型 |
[06:22] | But then she threatened to sue them if they | 为此她威胁要起诉他们 |
[06:24] | used the true story so they just started making stuff up. | 于是他们就开始编故事 |
[06:27] | Stab 5 has time travel, which is by far the worst. | 《刺杀5》还有时空穿越 是至今最差的一部 |
[06:30] | And don’t you have enough about this story every year? | 你每年都看不厌吗 |
[06:33] | At least Woodsboro is known for something. | 至少伍兹伯勒是因此而知名的 |
[06:38] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[06:39] | Uh, no, I didn’t hear anything. | 没有 我什么都没听到 |
[06:44] | I did. | 我听到了 |
[06:46] | Jenny, don’t try to scare me. | 珍妮 别想吓我 |
[06:49] | I am not trying to scare you. | 我没想吓你 |
[06:50] | You do it all the time. | 你老这么做 |
[06:51] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[06:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[06:54] | I told you, I heard something. | 我说了 我听到有声音 |
[06:56] | I know you re trying to scare me. | 我知道你是想吓我 |
[06:58] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[07:06] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[07:09] | I must have left the window in my room open. | 我没关房间的窗户 |
[07:14] | Could you get that? Marnie? Yeah. | 能接一下吗 玛妮 好 |
[07:23] | Hello? Hello. Who is this? | 你好 你好 你是谁 |
[07:27] | Marnie. Who is this? | 玛妮 你是谁 |
[07:29] | This is the last person you ever gonna see alive. | 我是你死前见到的最后一个人 |
[07:35] | What? | 什么 |
[07:40] | I am sorry. I had to. You bitch! | 对不起 我忍不住 你这个贱人 |
[07:45] | So not funny. Somebody falls for it every year. | 一点都不好笑 有人每年都上当 |
[07:49] | I don’t see why you get off on this shi… | 我真不明白你为什么以此为乐… |
[07:52] | Marnie? | 玛妮 |
[07:57] | Marnie? Marnie?! | 玛妮 玛妮 |
[08:10] | Good one, Marnie. | 演得不错 玛妮 |
[08:11] | Lights out, phone on the floor. | 关了灯 电话扔在地上 |
[08:13] | You know, you really should direct horror films. | 你真应该导演恐怖片 |
[08:18] | Wherever you are… | 不管你在哪… |
[08:22] | Lemme guess. You want me to | 我猜猜 你想让我 |
[08:24] | walk by an open door frame so you can pop out, huh? | 走过开着的门 然后你突然跳出来 |
[08:32] | Ok. Timing, timing is perfect. | 好吧 时机 时机很完美 |
[08:36] | But you don’t have the app on your phone, | 但你的手机没装软件 |
[08:38] | so you can’t talk like Ghostface. | 你不能模仿鬼脸 |
[08:41] | Can you? Yes, I can. | 你能吗 是的 我能 |
[08:44] | Who is this? Not an app. | 你是谁 不是软件变声哦 |
[08:47] | Is this Trevor? Do I sound like a Trevor to you? | 是特雷弗吗 我听起来像特雷弗吗 |
[08:51] | Think of me as your director. You re in my movie. | 把我当成导演 你在我的电影里 |
[08:53] | You got a fun part so don’t blow it. | 你有个有趣的角色 别演砸了 |
[08:55] | What movie? Same one Marnie’s in, | 什么电影 玛妮也参演的电影 |
[08:58] | only her part got cut way back. | 只不过她的戏份结束了 |
[09:00] | But you, you are the dumb blond with the big tits. | 但是你 这个胸大无脑的金发妞儿 |
[09:03] | We’ll have some fun with you before you die. | 我们在你死前会和你玩个痛快 |
[09:06] | I have a 4.0 GPA and 135 IQ asshole. | 我成绩4分 智商135 混蛋 |
[09:09] | What did you do with Marnie? | 你把玛妮怎么样了 |
[09:11] | She’s on the cutting room floor. | 她在剪接室的地上 |
[09:13] | That’s not funny. | 这一点也不好玩 |
[09:14] | This isn’t a comedy, it’s a horror film. | 这不是喜剧片 这是恐怖片 |
[09:16] | People live, people die. | 有人生 有人死 |
[09:18] | And you’d better start running. | 你最好开始逃命 |
[09:25] | Marnie? | 玛妮 |
[11:44] | What do you think? Well, I guess today’s the anniversary. | 你觉得怎么样 我猜今天是纪念日吧 |
[11:48] | Kids… No, I meant the display. | 孩子们 不 我指这个展示 |
[11:58] | It’s good. Told the owner | 很不错 我威胁店主 |
[12:00] | I’d kill his cat if you didn’t get a ring. | 如果你没大卖我就杀了他的猫 |
[12:03] | Nice… | 很好… |
[12:45] | Woah, 25 to stay alive! | 限速25码 |
[12:47] | Shit! Sorry Sheriff! | 该死 抱歉长官 |
[12:53] | Kirby… | 科比… |
[13:11] | Ehi, before you get in the car, | 你上车前 |
[13:12] | you have to promise not to kill me. | 先保证不会杀了我 |
[13:14] | Why? What did you do? | 为什么 你做了什么 |
[13:16] | Trevor called me last night. | 特雷弗昨晚给我打电话了 |
[13:18] | Why is he calling you? | 他为什么给你打电话 |
[13:19] | Because you won’t take his calls, | 因为你不接他的电话 |
[13:21] | he knows I have your ear and he wants to know. | 他知道咱俩是好姐妹 他想知道 |
[13:24] | Know what? How upset you are. | 知道什么 知道你有多生气 |
[13:26] | Can we just not talk about this? Fine, fine. | 可以先不聊这个吗 好 好 |
[13:31] | So, Trevor called me last night. | 特雷弗昨晚给我打电话了 |
[13:33] | He called you too? | 他也给你打了 |
[13:35] | He’s afraid your cousin coming to Woodsboro | 他担心你表姐的到来 |
[13:36] | is distracting you from knowing how sorry he really is. | 会让你无暇考虑他的歉意 |
[13:39] | Well, that’s inventive. God… | 真是别出心裁 上帝啊… |
[13:46] | Oh, by the way, have you seen the Grim Reaper? | 顺便问一句 你看《死神》了吗 |
[13:49] | Angel of Death? | 《死亡天使》呢 |
[13:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:52] | Your cousin. Last stop in a book tour, | 你表姐 巡回签售的最后一站 |
[13:54] | first stop in a road to a new life. | 开始新生活的第一站 |
[13:57] | It’s very dramatic. She’s the reason why I love horror movies. | 太激动人心了 她使我爱上了恐怖片 |
[14:01] | I’m sure she’d love to hear that. | 听到这话她肯定特开心 |
[14:03] | If I knew her which, I don’t really. | 我不见得了解她 |
[14:06] | Well, wherever she went, peple died. | 她走到哪里都会有人死 |
[14:08] | Other people. It was never her. | 死的总是别人 永远不是她 |
[14:11] | I mean, Stab is the wrong franchise for her, | 我是说 她不应该叫《刺杀》 |
[14:13] | it should be Final Destination. | 应该叫《死神来了》 |
[14:14] | And why is Jenny Randall calling me? | 珍妮·兰德尔为什么要给我打电话 |
[14:17] | I cannot stand Jenny Randall… Hello? | 我受不了珍妮·兰德尔 你好 |
[14:19] | Oh, Jill… Why? | 吉尔 为什么 |
[14:21] | Shh…Jenny, is this you? | 珍妮 是你吗 |
[14:24] | What’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢的恐怖片是哪部 |
[14:27] | Ok, who is this? What does she want? | 你是谁 她想干嘛 |
[14:31] | I said, who is this? I asked you a question. | 我说 你是谁 我在问你 |
[14:34] | What’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢的恐怖电影是哪部 |
[14:38] | I’m hanging up. | 我挂了 |
[14:41] | Wow, that was original. | 真是新奇 |
[14:44] | I got a call like that this morning from Marnie and Carnie. | 我今早也接到一个玛妮和卡尼式的电话 |
[14:47] | What? Watch out! | 什么 小心 |
[14:52] | Nice proof asshole! Ok… | 开得真有水平 混蛋 没事了… |
[14:54] | You should really stop at sign. Sorry… | 你应该看标志停车 抱歉… |
[15:01] | Angel of Death. | 《死亡天使》 |
[15:09] | Mayor wants these down before lunch. | 市长要求午餐前摘下这些 |
[15:10] | Only 25 more to go. | 就剩二十五个了 |
[15:16] | Morning Sheriff. Morning Deputy. Joe. | 早 警长 早 副警长 乔 |
[15:20] | Morning Sheriff. | 早 长官 |
[15:21] | Looks like the celebration’s begun. | 看起来庆典开始了 |
[15:24] | High School kids probably. | 可能是高中生干的 |
[15:25] | Yeah. One generation’s tragedy is the next one’s joke. | 是啊 一代人的悲剧成了下代人的笑柄 |
[15:30] | Sorry you can never get away from this. | 抱歉你老被这个纠缠 |
[15:33] | You know, I wish I had been old enough | 真希望你当时处理那些犯罪的时候 |
[15:35] | to be part of the Forest when you were solving those crimes. | 我已经能够参与办案了 |
[15:39] | It’s those intense investigations that really bond relationships. | 那些紧张的调查很能巩固关系 |
[15:45] | Yeah. How’s Gale by the way? | 是啊 加尔怎么样 |
[15:49] | Gale’s good. She’s writing…fiction. | 加尔很好 她在写作…小说 |
[15:54] | Hey I made some lemon squares, they’re in my car. | 我做了柠檬方蛋糕 在我车里 |
[15:58] | Thanks Deputy, but no, thanks. | 谢谢副长官 不必了 谢谢 |
[16:00] | Sheriff, you’re not cheating | 长官 吃我的柠檬方蛋糕 |
[16:02] | on your wife if you eat my lemon square. | 不算是背叛老婆 |
[16:05] | Yeah, but I would be cheating on the diet. | 是啊 但不利于减肥 |
[16:09] | Sheriff Riley! Come in! Sheriff Riley! | 瑞利长官 听到吗 瑞利长官 |
[16:11] | This is Sheriff Riley, go ahead. | 我是瑞利长官 请讲 |
[16:13] | You gotta get over to the Randall house right away. | 你得马上来兰德尔家 |
[16:14] | It’s bad Sheriff, real bad. | 很糟糕 长官 非常糟糕 |
[16:29] | The book is “Out of Darkness” and | 《冲出黑暗》这本书的作者 |
[16:31] | its author Sidney Prescott is here with us today. | 西德尼·普雷斯科特今天和我们聚在这里 |
[16:34] | Have the 7 Stab movies all based on | 七部《刺杀》电影都取材于 |
[16:36] | Gale Weathers’ books about you | 加尔·威瑟斯写的关于你的书 |
[16:39] | made it even harder to go on? | 是否让你更难前行 |
[16:40] | I don’t blame Gale, that’s in the past. | 我并不怪加尔 都过去了 |
[16:43] | Now if I was a victim for too long, | 我一直都在当受害人 |
[16:45] | it was up to me to reinvent myself. | 现在是重塑自我的时候了 |
[16:47] | That’s why I wrote this book. | 所以我写了这本书 |
[16:48] | Sidney Prescott, everybody. | 注意了 西德尼·普雷斯科特 |
[16:51] | And rave reviews for her book, “Out of Darkness”. | 她的书好评如潮 名为《冲出黑暗》 |
[16:55] | Allright Gale, let’s do it. Let’s reinvent myself. | 好了 加尔 开工 重塑自我吧 |
[17:01] | Except, I have no fucking | 只是 我他妈的 |
[17:06] | idea what to write! | 一点灵感都没有 |
[17:21] | How’s that new? That’s the 2.0 upgrade version. | 新的好用吗 那是2.0的升级版本 |
[17:22] | I am totally mobile, man. | 我应用自如啊 伙计 |
[17:25] | Nice. | 很好 |
[17:27] | Ouh, this is Hall Pass with Robbie Mercer, | 这是罗比·默塞尔的《嘿咻卡》 |
[17:30] | here with the luscious Olivia | 这位是甜美少女奥利维亚 |
[17:31] | “Don’t look at my tits, I have a mind” Morris. | “别看我的咪咪 我有思想”的莫里斯 |
[17:34] | Here is my Woodsboro masquerade | 以下是我的伍兹伯勒化妆舞会 |
[17:35] | anniversary question: What is your favorite scary movie? | 纪念日的问题:你最喜欢的恐怖片是什么 |
[17:39] | Is that all you got? Some stupid douche question? | 你就会这些吗 一些没水平的蠢问题 |
[17:41] | Yeah, where did you hear that anyway? | 是啊 你从哪听来的 |
[17:43] | It’s a line from Stab 1. Hey Charlie. | 《刺杀1》中的一句台词 查理 |
[17:46] | You are a genre nut Kirby, | 你很有型 科比 |
[17:47] | What’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢的恐怖电影是什么 |
[17:49] | Bambi. | 《小鹿斑比》 |
[17:51] | Dork. What? | 笨蛋 怎么了 |
[17:52] | That’s…funny, Kirby. | 很有趣 科比 |
[17:57] | Completely unaware you exist. | 完全无视你的存在 |
[17:58] | No, man, she wants me. | 不 伙计 她想要我 |
[18:03] | Yeah, I wish, right? Asshole. | 天方夜潭 是吗 混蛋 |
[18:06] | I think Charlie likes you. And I like him. | 我觉得查理喜欢你 我也喜欢他 |
[18:09] | To tease, to torment, to make him squirm. | 嘲笑他 折磨他 让他难为情 |
[18:13] | You could do a lot worse, trust me. | 比这糟糕 相信我 |
[18:17] | Oh, hi Trevor. Bye Trevor. | 你好 特雷弗 再见 特雷弗 |
[18:21] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[18:23] | Somebody cares about you over here you know? | 这里有人很关心你 |
[18:27] | Someone who made you really happy once. | 有人曾让你非常幸福 |
[18:30] | Someone who never should have let you go. | 有人永远都不会让你离开 |
[18:32] | When you are done with a phone call, you let someone go… | 你接了个电话 就让她走… |
[18:36] | When you take someone to the airport, you let them go… | 你送某人去机场 你让他们走… |
[18:39] | When you tell someone you love her, | 当你告诉某人你爱她 |
[18:41] | and she gives you everything, | 她为你付出了一切 |
[18:43] | and then you go out with someone else… | 你却和别人约会… |
[18:44] | that is not letting her go, | 那不是让她走 |
[18:46] | that is dumping her. Ok? That’s betrayal. | 而是甩了她 那是背叛 |
[18:50] | Trevor Sheldon denied | 特雷弗·谢尔登拒绝 |
[18:52] | live on Hall Pass with Robbie Mercer. | 与罗比·默塞尔上《嘿咻卡》 |
[18:54] | What is your favorite scary movie, man? | 你最喜欢的恐怖电影是什么 伙计 |
[18:56] | I’ll show you. | 我演给你看 |
[19:05] | Now I began to believe myself that that was all I was, | 我开始相信这就是我 |
[19:09] | a victim. And that was unacceptable to me… | 一个受害者 对此我无法接受… |
[19:13] | So, I sat down and began | 因此 我坐下来开始写 |
[19:16] | to write a new role that would be my own. | 一个新形象 一个自己的形象 |
[19:20] | A role for a woman who could leave | 一个女人走出恐惧的阴影 |
[19:22] | the walls of fear behind and step out into the sunlight. | 走向光明的角色 |
[19:25] | Out of Darkness. | 《冲出黑暗》 |
[19:29] | Thank you. Ok, we’re gonna start the book signing in a sec, | 谢谢 好了 我们马上开始签售 |
[19:33] | so buy your copies while they last. | 欲购从速哦 |
[19:36] | May you ladies. | 祝福你们 女士 |
[19:37] | New York Times best seller. Rave reviews… | 《纽约时报》畅销书 好评如潮… |
[19:41] | Gale…I am glad you came. | 加尔 真高兴你能来 |
[19:43] | Congratulations, Sidney. | 祝贺你 西德尼 |
[19:46] | I haven’t had a chance to read it yet, but… | 我还没机会读 但是… |
[19:47] | Well, you can get one. | 你可以拿一本 |
[19:53] | Dewey! Ehi! | 杜威 |
[19:54] | Hey, Sidney. Gale, you made it. | 西德尼 加尔 你说中了 |
[19:58] | What’s going on, Dewey? | 发生什么事了 杜威 |
[19:59] | Hey, Sid, I am sorry. I gotta do something…I am really sorry. | 西德 很抱歉 我有事…非常抱歉 |
[20:03] | Excuse me. This will only take a minute. | 抱歉 耽误大家一分钟 |
[20:06] | I need you all to stay where you are and remain silent. | 我要你们待在原地 保持安静 |
[20:09] | Nobody leaves, you heard the Sheriff, thanks you. | 不许走 长官说过了 谢谢 |
[20:11] | Can’t this wait 45, I am running an event here. | 就不能等四十五分钟吗 我正在主持活动 |
[20:14] | M’am this is a police event now. | 女士 现在警察执行公务 |
[20:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:16] | Gale, this is police business. | 加尔 这是警察的事 |
[20:18] | If you could just let us handle this. | 请你让我们来处理这事 |
[20:20] | I am talking to my husband, Deputy Judy. | 我在和我丈夫讲话 朱迪副长官 |
[20:22] | Listen. There’s a phone we believe | 听着 我们相信 |
[20:23] | may have been taken from the scene of a crime. | 有一部手机被带离了犯罪现场 |
[20:26] | Deputy Hicks has traced its location back to these coordinates. | 希克斯副长官追踪到它在这里 |
[20:30] | The rest is “Need to know”. And I am not “Need to know”? | 其它的还未知 我不能知道吗 |
[20:38] | Sheriff! Ringing out here! | 长官 声音在外面 |
[20:44] | There. | 在那 |
[20:51] | It’s coming from the trunk. Yeah. | 在后备箱里 没错 |
[20:53] | Dewey… They need everyone to stay back. | 杜威… 大家往后站 |
[20:56] | Not now, Sid. | 现在不是时候 西德 |
[20:57] | It’s my rental. | 这是我租的车 |
[21:07] | Damn. It’s now official crime scene. | 该死 现在这里是犯罪现场 |
[21:10] | Let’s lock it down. | 封锁现场 |
[21:11] | Crime scene. Detach him right out of here. | 犯罪现场 把他带出去 |
[21:12] | Everybody back. Give me that camera. Stand back. | 大家撤退 给我照相机 往后站 |
[21:13] | Give me that camera. Stand back. | 给我照相机 往后站 |
[21:15] | Please tell me this is a prank, Dewey. | 请告诉我这是恶作剧 杜威. |
[21:17] | I am afraid not, Sid. Come on. | 恐怕不是 西德 来吧 |
[21:22] | Amber, you’re not gonna believe this… | 安布尔 你绝对不相信… |
[21:23] | Stand back, Gale. Gale. | 靠后 加尔 加尔 |
[21:25] | Just wanna see. | 只是看看而已 |
[21:30] | Ok, essays are due Tuesday, “Why Woodsboro is the best…” | 周二前交作文”为什么伍兹伯勒是最…” |
[21:36] | Anything with an on-off swith should be off, that’s the rule. | 上课关机 这是规矩 |
[21:40] | Somebody wanna share? | 有人说说发生什么了吗 |
[21:42] | Jenny Randall and Marnie Cooper | 珍妮·兰德尔和玛妮·库铂 |
[21:44] | were murdered last night. What? | 昨晚被杀害了 什么 |
[21:46] | What? Stabbed to death. | 什么 遇刺身亡 |
[21:48] | What’s your favorite scary movie? Shut up! | 你最喜欢的恐怖片是什么 闭嘴 |
[21:50] | Y’all Tuesday, class is not hold then That was fast. | 说到周二 肯定上不了课了 真快 |
[21:55] | This week marks the | 本周是 |
[21:56] | anniversary of the infamous Woodsboro murders. | 声名狼籍的伍兹伯勒杀手周年纪念日 |
[21:59] | Two girls killed the exact day local celebrity | 当地著名受害人西德尼·普雷斯科特 |
[22:02] | victim Sidney Prescott chose to return to her hometown. | 返乡当天 两名女孩被杀 |
[22:06] | It could be something right out of | 这事好像来自 |
[22:07] | a Gale Weathers’ best seller. | 加尔·威瑟斯的畅销书 |
[22:09] | And where is she now? | 她现在在哪呢 |
[22:10] | Well, living right here in Woodsboro, | 生活在伍兹伯勒 |
[22:11] | cos she’s the wife of Sheriff Dewey Riley… | 因为她是长官杜威·瑞利的妻子 |
[22:13] | Mrs Riley Hoss. | 瑞利夫人 霍斯 |
[22:14] | First Lady. Perkins. | 长官夫人 铂金斯 |
[22:17] | Excuse me, Gale. He’s conducting an interview. | 抱歉 加尔 他正在面谈 |
[22:19] | Great! I love interviews. | 很好 我喜欢面谈 |
[22:21] | You have to wait, Gale. | 你得等着 加尔 |
[22:22] | Sorry, can’t let you in there. | 抱歉 你不能进去 |
[22:25] | What are you gonna do? Arrest me, Deputy Judy? | 你想怎样 抓我吗 朱迪副长官 |
[22:27] | If it comes to it. | 只要你真这样做了 |
[22:29] | Civilian interference with a police investigation | 公众干扰警方调查 |
[22:31] | poses many a problem in a court of law. | 造成许多法律问题 |
[22:32] | Ok. Listen to me Judy. | 行 你听着 朱迪 |
[22:34] | I don’t mind that you re working with my hudband, | 我不介意你和我丈夫共事 |
[22:36] | or that you’re even baking those little treats, as you do. | 或者做点心给他吃 |
[22:40] | But if you’re gonna start acting like him, | 但如果你要像他那样行事 |
[22:42] | you gotta put a mustache on, cos you sound ridiculous. | 你得贴个胡子 因为你很搞笑 |
[22:44] | Gale. | 加尔 |
[22:45] | Judy. Gale! | 朱迪 加尔 |
[22:48] | Deputy. Gale. Calm please. | 副长官 加尔 冷静点 |
[22:52] | Sidney, if you don’t mind giving us a minute. | 西德尼 如果你不介意等一等 |
[22:56] | -Sid. Hi, Gale. | 西德 你好 加尔 |
[22:57] | Dewey, would you please explain to Betty Crocker | 杜威 你可以向这位贝蒂妙厨 |
[23:00] | that I have every right to be here? | 解释我有权造访警局吗 |
[23:02] | If there’s been another murder in Woodsboro obviusly…. | 如果伍兹伯勒又出现谋杀… |
[23:06] | That is not public information. | 消息还没公开 |
[23:08] | It is all over the Internet, Dewey. | 网上都传开了 杜威 |
[23:11] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[23:12] | Yes, the whole world knows about it before me. | 显然 我是最后一个知道的了 |
[23:14] | She wants to be a part of the investigation, Sheriff. | 她想介入调查 警长 |
[23:17] | Ok. Hang on. Uhm, are you | 行 等一下 |
[23:20] | familiar with the phrase “I wrote a book on this” ? | 你知道我写过一本书是关于这桩案件的吗 |
[23:27] | Gale, with all due respect, | 加尔 恕我直言 |
[23:30] | I don’t see how that pertains to… | 我不觉得这有相关性… |
[23:32] | Because I wrote the book on this. | 因为我写过关于这起案件的书 |
[23:34] | “The Woodsboro murders” by Gale Weathers. | 《伍兹伯勒谋杀案》作者加尔·威瑟斯 |
[23:37] | But you re not a reporter anymore, Gale. | 但是你不再是记者了 加尔 |
[23:40] | And even if you were… | 就算你是… |
[23:41] | Don’t treat me like I’m the media. | 不要把我当成媒体 |
[23:44] | I helped solve these things. | 我当时帮忙破案了 |
[23:46] | 3 times, remember? | 足足3次 还记得吗 |
[23:49] | You and me, together. | 你和我一起的 |
[23:51] | But I am the Sheriff now, Gale. Right? | 但我现在是警长了 加尔 又如何 |
[23:57] | What, you re not gonna help you with this? | 你是不打算让我帮忙了吗 |
[23:59] | I can’t. | 我不可以这样做 |
[24:02] | All right then, I am going rogue. | 行 那我自己干 |
[24:05] | This is what I am good at, Dewey. | 我一直擅长此事 杜威 |
[24:07] | This is what I know how to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[24:15] | Your lemon squares taste like ass. | 你的柠檬方蛋糕跟屁股一个味道 |
[24:19] | They don’t. They really don’t. Thank you, Sir. | 不是 很好吃 谢谢你 长官 |
[24:23] | Sheriff. Yeah? | 警长 什么事 |
[24:25] | We got a couple high school kids in here. | 几个高中学生来报案 |
[24:27] | Two of them, they say they got threatening | 其中两个说今天早上 |
[24:29] | phone calls this morning from the victims’ phones. | 接到从受害人电话打来的威胁电话 |
[24:32] | Names are | 他们的名字是 |
[24:33] | Olivia Morris and Jill Roberts. | 奥利维亚·莫里斯和吉尔·罗伯茨 |
[24:36] | That’s Sid’s cousin. Damn. | 她是西德的表妹 该死的 |
[24:40] | Right in here, Sheriff. Hey, Jill. | 她们在这里 警长 吉尔 |
[24:42] | Sidney. Hi. Hi. | 西德尼 你好 你好 |
[24:46] | It’s nice to see you, even under the circumstances. | 见到你真好 即使在这种情况下 |
[24:49] | You ok? Yeah. | 还好吗 还行 |
[24:51] | So two of you got phone calls? | 是你们其中两个接到电话吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah, us two. | 是 我们两个 |
[24:54] | “What’s your favorite scary movie?”. | 你最喜欢的恐怖片是哪部 |
[24:56] | It was the killer’s voice. From Stab. | 是那个杀手的声音 《刺杀》里的 |
[24:59] | From, I mean you know, from your life. | 来自 你明白的 来自你的生活 |
[25:02] | I am Kirby, by the way. I am their friend. | 我是科比 她们的朋友 |
[25:06] | And the killer didn’t call you? No. | 杀手没打电话给你吗 没有 |
[25:09] | This is…this is a bad thing? | 这会…这会很糟糕吗 |
[25:11] | Does that mean that I am not gonna live as long as these two? | 是不是意味着我没她们活得长 |
[25:14] | No…Maybe. Of course not. | 不是 或许 当然不是 |
[25:18] | Just…just be careful. | 不过要小心 |
[25:20] | Oh my God, did you hear that? I am gonna be next! | 我的天 听见了吗 我是下个目标 |
[25:23] | Dewey, I shouldn’t be here. I should leave town. | 杜威 我不该来这 我该离开 |
[25:25] | I am afraid that’s not really possible, Sidney. | 恐怕不行 西德尼 |
[25:28] | Look, nobody thinks you’re involved | 不是说你跟此案有关 |
[25:30] | but everyone’s a suspect. I am sorry. | 但任何人都有嫌疑 抱歉 |
[25:32] | And there was evidence in your car | 况且在你的车里发现的证据 |
[25:34] | connecting the killer to you. | 证明杀手与你有关 |
[25:36] | You may be a material witness. | 你有可能是重要证人 |
[25:40] | So, you know, you’ll have | 所以 你会受到 |
[25:42] | 24 hour police surveillance. | 警方二十四小时的监视 |
[25:44] | That’s comforting. | 那倒是让人安心 |
[25:48] | It’s Rebecca. Oh my fucking God, Henry. | 我是丽贝卡 我的天 亨利 |
[25:52] | Yes! It’s true. Two girls butchered. Pay day. | 真的 两个女孩被杀 大赚一笔了 |
[25:57] | I was so not feeling Woodsboro. | 我对伍兹伯勒毫无好感 |
[25:59] | Was like LAME PR, am I right? | 是不是像瘸腿公关 对吧 |
[26:01] | Well, fuck me wow! Best idea ever. | 正振奋了 绝好的点子 |
[26:05] | Henry, I’ll call you back. | 亨利 回头打给你 |
[26:09] | Excuse me. I have to geek out. | 不好意思 我实在难以自禁 |
[26:10] | I hadn’t got a chance to say something earlier, | 之前没有机会跟你说话 |
[26:12] | but it’s suck an honor to meet you. | 见到你真荣幸 |
[26:14] | Thank you. Rebecca Walters. | 谢谢 我是丽贝卡·沃尔特斯 |
[26:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:17] | When I was a kid it was all about top story with Gale Weathers. | 我小时候到处都是加尔·威瑟斯的精彩故事 |
[26:20] | You were my 90s! | 你就是我的九十年代 |
[26:21] | Well, it’s Gale Riley now. | 我现在是加尔·瑞利了 |
[26:23] | You gave it all for love, I know that. | 你为爱情放弃了事业 我知道 |
[26:25] | How long have you and Dewey been married? | 你和杜威结婚多久了 |
[26:26] | Ten years. Oh, just like your characters in Stab 3. Wow! | 十年 跟你《刺杀3》里的角色一样 |
[26:33] | I didn’t mean “Bad wow”, it’s just, it always | 我没有恶意 只是貌似 |
[26:35] | seemed like more of a horror movie romance than a real one | 恐怖片比现实里有更多浪漫 |
[26:37] | because it was a movie, and in real life it should never be. | 因为是电影 而现实中不会存在 |
[26:40] | Dug a hole. Climbing out, here. So anyway, | 挖个洞 在这里爬出来 无论如何 |
[26:45] | Kudos on being brave enough to drop off the professional map. | 放弃职业生涯的勇气实在让人佩服 |
[26:47] | Any plans on revitalizing your tarnished brand? | 是否打算东山再起呢 |
[26:51] | Listen, in about 2 seconds I am | 听着 我将在两秒内 |
[26:53] | gonna revitalize your face… with my tarnished brand. | 把你的脸打得闪闪亮 |
[26:57] | I still got it. | 不减当年 |
[27:00] | Uhm, tasty. | 有点意思 |
[27:10] | She’s so pretty. | 她真漂亮 |
[27:11] | When you think about what she survived, | 当一想到她的遭遇 |
[27:13] | she must have scars everywhere. | 我猜她身上到处是伤痕 |
[27:15] | Shhhh, Come on. | 小声点 拜托 |
[27:17] | Her mom is my sister. I have scars too. | 她母亲是我姐姐 我也有伤痕 |
[27:21] | None ever asks me about my scars. | 从没人问起过我的伤痕 |
[27:24] | I am sorry Mrs Roberts. | 对不起 罗伯茨太太 |
[27:27] | She means nice scars, mom. | 她是指美好的伤痕 妈妈 |
[27:28] | Oh, well. Fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[27:35] | How are you? How’s Gale? | 你过得好吗 加尔呢 |
[27:39] | I am alright. But Gale, | 我很好 但是加尔 |
[27:43] | it’s been hard on her. | 就比较委屈了 |
[27:45] | Small town. Small town husband. | 小城镇 和来自小城镇的丈夫 |
[27:50] | Not much to write about. | 没什么好写的 |
[27:53] | You two ok? | 你们两个还好吗 |
[27:55] | Well, I read somewhere once | 曾经在哪里看到过的 |
[27:58] | “Just when you think things can’t get any worse, | “当你觉得事情不能再糟糕了 |
[28:02] | sometimes they don’t…sometimes, they get better.”, | 有时就真的不会了…有时 还会变好” |
[28:07] | Out of Darkness by Sidney Prescott, page 220. | 西德尼·普雷斯科特的《走出黑暗》220页 |
[28:20] | Gotta get going. | 我要走了 |
[28:27] | It’s nice to see you, Dewey. | 见到你真好 杜威 |
[28:29] | Been through a lot together. | 我们一起克服了很多 |
[28:31] | We’ll get through this too, ok? | 这次也一样 |
[28:34] | I’ll go. | 我走了 |
[28:56] | Be good. It’s ok. Relax, relax. It’s just me. | 没事 别紧张 别紧张 是我 |
[28:59] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[29:01] | There are cops right out front. | 外面有警察守着 |
[29:02] | No match for the ninja, baby. | 他们不是忍者的对手 宝贝 |
[29:07] | Anyway, what are you doing in the house of Sidney Prescott? | 你在西德尼·普雷斯科特的房子干什么 |
[29:10] | I mean, that’s like being on Top Chef with Jeffrey Dahmer. | 感觉在跟杰弗里·达默玩顶级厨师游戏(1994年美国杀人犯) |
[29:13] | Can you please get away from the window? | 拜托你别靠近窗户 |
[29:15] | You’ve no right to be in here. Not anymore. | 你在这里不合适 再也不了 |
[29:19] | Hang on. I heard | 少安毋躁 我听说 |
[29:21] | you got a phone call from the killer. Is that true? | 你接到杀手的电话 真的吗 |
[29:25] | And you care? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[29:26] | Don’t you think it’d be a lot safer with me around? | 你不觉得有我在身边会安全得多吗 |
[29:29] | I don’t trust you, Trevor. | 我不相信你 特雷弗 |
[29:32] | I am just gonna have to make sure that you do. Alright? | 我必须让你相信我 对吗 |
[29:39] | Oh, sorry, I didn’t… | 抱歉 我不知道… |
[29:42] | No, he’s just leaving. It’s…it’s my ex. | 没事 他正要走 他是我前任男友 |
[29:44] | The one and only. | 唯一一任 |
[29:51] | It’s cool to meet you…officially. | 见到你感觉很酷…正式地 |
[29:53] | I keep meaning to pick up a copy of your book, but… | 我一直想买一本你的书 但… |
[29:58] | You’re smaller in person. | 你真人更娇小 |
[30:08] | What? Nothing, | 怎么了 没什么 |
[30:12] | you just…you remind me of me. | 只是你…让我想起了自己 |
[30:16] | Lock your window, ok? Yeah, goodnight. | 记得锁好窗户 好的 晚安 |
[30:20] | Night. | 晚安 |
[30:24] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉吓到你了 |
[30:25] | Just making my rounds before taking off. | 在走之前巡视一遍 |
[30:29] | Great, thanks. | 好极 谢谢 |
[30:34] | You don’t remember me, do you? Sorry? | 你不记得我了吗 什么 |
[30:38] | We went to High School together. Judy Hicks? | 我们一起上的高中 记得朱迪·希克斯吗 |
[30:41] | We had the same Homeroom in. Drama club too. | 我们在同一个课室 以及剧社 |
[30:45] | We were in Peter Pan together. | 一起演过《小飞侠》 |
[30:48] | I played a Lost Boy. | 我演其中一个迷失少年 |
[30:51] | You were… Tiger Lily. | 你是…泰格·莉莉 |
[30:55] | I am sorry, it was a long time ago. | 抱歉 时间太久远了 |
[31:00] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[31:02] | You had a lot of stuff going on back then. | 以前发生的事情实在太多 |
[31:07] | Well, it’s nice to see you again, Judy. | 很高兴再见到你 朱迪 |
[31:10] | You too. | 我也是 |
[31:18] | Everything ok upstairs? | 楼上一切正常吧 |
[31:19] | You’re supposed to be out front, Perkins. | 你应该在前门外待着 铂金斯 |
[31:31] | 4 letter word for…courage? | 4字母单词代表…勇气 |
[31:34] | Guts. | Guts[胆量] |
[31:42] | It’s Olivia Morris, she lives next door. | 那是奥利维亚·莫里斯 住在隔壁 |
[31:46] | She’s on the list. | 她在名单上 |
[31:47] | She can live next door to me. | 要是她住在我隔壁就好了 |
[31:50] | Now seriously, Mary. I am warning you, ok? | 说认真地 玛丽 我警告你 |
[31:54] | I am gonna have to get physical. I mean it. | 我要动手了 我说真的 |
[31:56] | This is it! Just fuck off! | 真的 他妈的滚开 |
[32:09] | Hello? What are you guys up to? | 你好 你们在做什么 |
[32:12] | Uhm, we re watching Shaun of the Dead. | 我们在看《僵尸肖恩》 |
[32:14] | You know there’s two zombies sitting outside your house in a car? | 知不知道你们家外面车里有两只僵尸 |
[32:17] | Yeah, they are cops. You wanna come up? | 是 他们是警察 你要过来吗 |
[32:19] | Angel of Death leave? | “死亡天使”走了吗 |
[32:21] | No, she’s in the guest room. | 没 她住客房 |
[32:23] | Forget it. Next door is close enough. | 算了 隔壁已经够近的了 |
[32:26] | Your mom home? She’s at her boyfriend’s. | 你妈在家吗 在她男朋友那里 |
[32:29] | It’s creepier in here tonight. | 今晚这里更恐怖了 |
[32:32] | No, the zombies are still in their car, | 僵尸还在车里 |
[32:35] | so you should be alright. | 所以没问题 |
[32:37] | Call me tomorrow, ok? Right. | 明天打电话给我 好 |
[32:40] | She wanna come up? She fears the Reaper. | 她要过来吗 她害怕”死亡之神” |
[32:44] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[32:54] | Who’s speaking? | 谁 |
[32:57] | What’s your favorite scary movie, Olivia? | 你最喜欢的恐怖片是哪部 奥利维亚 |
[33:00] | It’s the worst imitation I’ve ever heard, Jill. | 这是我听过最差的模仿 吉尔 |
[33:02] | Speaking of Stab, you heard where the Stab-a-thon’s gonna be at? | 说起《刺杀》 你知道刺杀之夜在哪举行吗 |
[33:05] | No. It doesn’t matter to me anyways, mom doesn’t let me go. | 没 跟我没关系 反正我妈不让我去 |
[33:11] | It’s Trevor, I’ll handle this. | 特雷弗打来的 让我来摆平吧 |
[33:14] | Trevor is calling…again. | 特雷弗又打来了 |
[33:16] | What do you want? I wanna talk to Jill. | 你想怎样 我要跟吉尔说话 |
[33:19] | Uhm, no it’s Kirby. Sorry, Trevor, | 我是科比 抱歉 特雷弗 |
[33:21] | Jill is screening her calls from all past relationships. | 吉尔在清理她前任的那些通话记录 |
[33:24] | What’s going on over there? | 你们那边在干什么 |
[33:26] | Hang on one sec. What is he saying? | 等一下 他说什么了 |
[33:28] | I am not Trevor. | 我不是特雷弗 |
[33:30] | What? I can barely hear you, Trevor. | 什么 我根本听不清 特雷弗 |
[33:34] | This isn’t Trevor. | 我不是特雷弗 |
[33:36] | Oh, alright. Then why do you have his phone? | 好吧 那你为什么有他的电话 |
[33:39] | Whoever this is. | 不管你是谁 |
[33:41] | He’s trying to do Ghostface. He’s being weird. | 他在假装鬼脸 诡异的很 |
[33:45] | I wanna talk to Jill. | 我想跟吉尔说话 |
[33:47] | Ok, well, she doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想跟你说话 |
[33:50] | Come on, Mr Ghostface, whisper to me. | 来吧 鬼脸先生 跟我说吧 |
[33:52] | Aren’t you supposed to ask me a question? | 不是应该问我一个问题吗 |
[33:55] | Alright. How’s the movie? What movie? | 好的 电影好看吗 什么电影 |
[33:59] | Shaun of the Dead. How did you know that? | 《僵尸肖恩》 你怎么知道的 |
[34:05] | Because I’m standing in the closet. | 因为我在衣柜里 |
[34:07] | Stop, you’re not. | 闭嘴 不可能 |
[34:10] | What’s going on? Trevor is being weird. | 怎么了 特雷弗怪怪的 |
[34:12] | I mean, if it is him, I don’t know. What? | 我不知道是不是他 什么 |
[34:14] | This is not fucking Trevor! | 我他妈不是特雷弗 |
[34:16] | Well, then who the fuck are you? | 那你到底他妈的是谁 |
[34:18] | Open the closet door. | 打开衣柜 |
[34:21] | You do know there are cops all over this house? | 你知道房子周围都是警察吧 |
[34:26] | I think that I have just enough time to slice someone open. | 我相信自己有时间把某人开膛破肚 |
[34:30] | I’ll talk to him. | 我来跟他说 |
[34:34] | What’s going on over there, you guys? | 你们那边怎么了 |
[34:36] | Sorry, I don’t know. Kirby? | 我也不知道 科比 |
[34:39] | Kirby. | 科比 |
[34:41] | Come on, do it. | 来吧 打开 |
[34:42] | There is no way you re in there. See for yourself. | 你不可能在里面 你自己看吧 |
[34:47] | Kirby? Kirby, come on, talk to me. | 科比 求你了 告诉我 |
[34:50] | This isn’t funny! Kirby! | 一点不好玩 科比 |
[35:00] | Liar. I am over this. | 骗子 我看过了 |
[35:03] | I never said I was in your closet. | 我可没说在你的衣柜里 |
[35:11] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[35:13] | Olivia! Oh my God! | 奥利维亚 我的天 |
[35:15] | Help, in my house! | 救命 他在我家 |
[35:22] | No! | 不 |
[35:31] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[35:45] | Hoss! Olivia! | 霍斯 奥利维亚 |
[35:47] | Perkins! | 铂金斯 |
[35:49] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[36:47] | What? | 说话 |
[36:47] | Welcome home Sidney. Preview of coming events. | 欢迎回家 西德尼 这只是前奏 |
[36:51] | Why don’t you come for me? | 怎么不直接冲我来 |
[36:52] | You got the balls for that? | 你以为自己说了算吗 |
[36:53] | Oh, poor Sidney. You think this is all about you? | 可怜的西德尼 你以为这全是因为你吗 |
[36:56] | You think you’re still the star. | 你以为你还是明星吗 |
[36:58] | This isn’t a fucking movie! | 这不是他妈的电影 |
[36:59] | It will be. These are innocent people. | 会的 他们都是无辜的 |
[37:01] | Spare me the lecture! | 少废话了 |
[37:03] | You’ve done very well by all this blood shed, haven’t you? | 你因为这些鲜血名利双收 |
[37:05] | How about the town you left behind? | 被你遗忘的小镇呢 |
[37:07] | I’ve got plans for you. | 我已经为你设计好了 |
[37:09] | I am gonna slit your eyelids in half | 我要把你的眼皮撕成两半 |
[37:11] | so you don’t blink when I stab you in the face. | 那样你就能亲眼看着我刺穿你的脸 |
[37:14] | You’ll die when I want you to, Sidney. | 我要你几时死就几时死 西德尼 |
[37:17] | Not a moment before. Until then, you’re going to suffer. | 一刻也不差 到那时有你受的 |
[37:22] | Sidney! Jill? Stay right there. | 西德尼 吉尔 别进来 |
[37:27] | Is she… Do not look, ok? | 她是… 不要看 |
[37:30] | She said you were the Angel of Death. | 她说你是死亡天使 |
[37:33] | Look out! | 当心 |
[37:55] | Come look. Look over there. He’s in here. | 过来看 那边 他在这里面 |
[37:59] | Where is he? He was… | 人呢 他刚刚在这… |
[38:04] | What’s your status? | 你那边怎么样 |
[38:07] | Jill? Don’t. | 吉尔 不要 |
[38:20] | What happened? Oh my God, Jill. | 怎么了 我的天 吉尔 |
[38:25] | Jesus. Baby, baby. Come here. | 我的天 宝贝 来 |
[38:27] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. Let’s get care of you, right? | 来 我们走 我们走 让我照顾你 |
[38:32] | Jill? Oh my God. Are you ok? | 吉尔 我的天 你没事吧 |
[38:34] | Give me a hand. | 扶我一下 |
[38:35] | Keep your pressure on it. | 压住伤口 |
[38:37] | There’s somebody back there. | 房子后面有人 |
[38:40] | Call it in. Right. | 叫他过来 好的 |
[38:42] | Hey, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[38:44] | You should look upstairs. | 你该去楼上处理下 |
[38:59] | Let’s get the corners and rub around these. | 我们各个角落都搜查一下 |
[39:07] | Thought this was over! | 还以为已经了结了呢 |
[39:12] | It’s all your fault, Sidney. | 都是你的错 西德尼 |
[39:14] | Just like her mother! | 跟你妈妈一样是扫帚星 |
[39:22] | I am sorry of what I said. | 抱歉我刚刚说了过分的话 |
[39:25] | Shouldn’t you get that looked at? Yeah. | 要去看看伤口吧 是的 |
[39:31] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[39:33] | Ok, I saw him going to that yard, | 之前 我看见他往那边院子跑了 |
[39:35] | two houses down, right before. | 就在前面两座房子 |
[39:37] | And I circled around to cut him off. And? | 我绕过去想截住他 然后呢 |
[39:41] | And I met Hoss coming from the other direction. | 然后我就看见霍斯从另一个方向过来 |
[39:43] | No, he must have circled back around somehow. He’s like a ghost. | 不 他一定折回去了 跟鬼一样 |
[39:47] | Chief, we’re sorry. We feel terrible. | 长官 对不起 我们感觉很糟糕 |
[39:51] | Alright. Get out here. | 好吧 先回去吧 |
[40:06] | This is Hall Pass with Robbie Mercer | 这里是罗比·默塞尔主播的《嘿咻卡》 |
[40:09] | webcasting live in our darkest hour. | 深夜现场网络直播 |
[40:10] | What began as a day of remembrance, | 作为纪念日的一天 |
[40:12] | has ended with a serial murder. | 最终以连环谋杀收场 |
[40:16] | who officially would never go out with me, is dead. | 这个我泡不上的妞 死了 |
[40:17] | So is Jenny Randall and Marnie Cooper. | 珍妮·兰德尔和玛妮·库铂也惨遭毒手 |
[40:20] | Our local legacy, the Stab movies, | 本地的传奇 《刺杀》系列电影 |
[40:23] | is coming to life. | 正在变成现实 |
[40:24] | Excuse me, are you recording with that thing? | 抱歉 你们在用这个东西录像吗 |
[40:27] | My video blog upload. | 会上传到我的视频博客 |
[40:28] | He’s webcasting right now. | 他正在网络广播 |
[40:30] | Mind turning it off? | 介意关掉它吗 |
[40:31] | A little old school, off the record? | 一所小破学校 上不了台面 |
[40:33] | Can’t. Owe it to my audience. | 不能关掉 听众听着呢 |
[40:34] | Turn the fucking thing off. Ok… | 给我马上关掉 好吧… |
[40:39] | So, you two are the boys | 就是你们两个 |
[40:40] | who run the movie club at Woodsboro High, huh? | 在伍兹伯勒高中搞电影俱乐部吧 |
[40:43] | Oh, Charlie rents it. | 查理牵头的 |
[40:44] | I’m just VP, in case he takes a bullet. | 我只是副手 他需要个得力助手 |
[40:46] | It’s called Cinema Club. | 我们叫放映俱乐部 |
[40:48] | So you must have a very unique insight | 想必你对学校里的电影迷们 |
[40:51] | into the movie buffs at your school? | 有相当独特的洞察力了 |
[40:53] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[40:55] | What if we could catch the killer, by working together? | 我们联手捉拿杀手 如何 |
[40:58] | Two generations of cutting edge journalists | 两代新锐新闻工作者 |
[41:01] | intertwining our passions for media. | 共同为媒体事业献出热情 |
[41:05] | What would you say? I love you? | 你应该说什么呢 说我爱你吗 |
[41:08] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[41:10] | Now, you give me your expertise | 那你们提供我一些 |
[41:11] | on the gore geek scene at Woodsboro High | 伍兹伯勒高中变态血案的专业见解 |
[41:14] | and maybe I give you something in return | 或者我可以给予一定回报 |
[41:16] | Say, a celebrity visit to your Cinema Club… | 例如 名人到访你们的放映俱乐部… |
[41:20] | by me? | 比如我 |
[41:21] | What about Sidney? | 西德尼行吗 |
[41:25] | What about Sidney? | 想请西德尼对吧 |
[41:26] | Hey, you know her, right? | 你认识她 对吧 |
[41:27] | I mean you’re friends with her? | 我是说 你和她是朋友吧 |
[41:29] | No offense but, that’d be a big deal for some of the club. | 无意冒犯 但俱乐部会轰动的 |
[41:32] | A visit from Sidney Prescott, I mean, she’s the star. | 西德尼·普雷斯科特到访 她可是个明星 |
[41:35] | Uh, yes she’s Daniel Radcliffe to my J.K. Rowling. | 如果我是罗琳 那她就是丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 |
[41:39] | When was the bookshelf in the box office? | 你的书拍成过电影吗 |
[41:43] | Never. | 没有 |
[41:47] | There’s no broken bones. I think you’ll be fine. | 没有骨折 应该没有大碍 |
[41:50] | Maybe just take a couple weeks off. | 只需要休养几个星期 |
[41:55] | So, Sidney…Uh, ouh. Anyway, long story short , | 西德尼 长话短说 |
[41:58] | Random wants to lock you into 3 more books, now. | 瑞德姆想跟你续签三本书 立刻 |
[42:02] | See the blank line in your contract? | 看见合同里的空行了吗 |
[42:04] | You can name your phrase. | 在那里签名就行了 |
[42:06] | And as soon as you’re clear in this investigation, | 你一旦洗脱嫌疑 |
[42:08] | we’re on the next plane to New York. | 我们就马上飞去纽约 |
[42:09] | I booked Today, The View, | 我约了《今日新闻》《观点》 |
[42:10] | Nancy Grace, mTV News. | 南茜·格蕾丝 《音乐电视新闻》 |
[42:13] | Excuse me, can I…can I ask you a question? | 抱歉 我…我可以问个问题吗 |
[42:15] | Did you read my book? | 你读过我的书吗 |
[42:18] | Thought I’d wait for the movie. | 我本来打算等电影版 |
[42:20] | Book tour is over. | 巡回签售到此结束 |
[42:23] | Sidney. Accept your situation. | 西德尼 接受你的处境吧 |
[42:26] | You’re a victim, for life. | 你是个受害者 一直都是 |
[42:29] | So, embrace it, use it. | 那就拥抱它 利用它吧 |
[42:33] | I know you care about your readers. | 我知道你在乎你的读者 |
[42:34] | All those little down-trodden fucks that just need | 那些失败者需要 |
[42:37] | a light at the end of their tunnels | 看到前方的一丝光明 |
[42:37] | so they don’t jump off a bridge. | 才不至于绝望 |
[42:39] | And a lucky break like this? | 以这次为契机 |
[42:41] | I am talking a 100 percent increase in sales, minimum. | 销售量能至少翻个倍 |
[42:43] | That’s maybe a million more people | 可能会又有一百万人 |
[42:45] | getting your message | 受到你的鼓舞 |
[42:47] | and you get a ton more checks. Win-win. | 而你将会收到更多的报酬 双赢 |
[42:51] | I won’t be needing you anymore. Sidney! | 我不再需要你了 西德尼 |
[42:53] | You re fired. Fired? | 你被解雇了 什么解雇 |
[42:56] | Fired! Fine. | 炒鱿鱼 行 |
[43:21] | “What do you think about my book, Rebecca?” | “你觉得我的书怎样呢 丽贝卡” |
[43:37] | The problem of Sidney is she never gets laid. | 西德尼从来没被解雇过 |
[43:39] | Or even a little shit faced once in a while. | 甚至没吃过别人白眼 |
[43:43] | She’ll call me at 9 to apologize. Just watch. | 9点她就会打电话来道歉 等着瞧 |
[43:53] | She’ll come around. Gotta just give her time. | 她会找我的 给她一点时间 |
[43:58] | Sidney will come….around. | 西德尼会…来的 |
[44:12] | This is Rebecca. | 我是丽贝卡 |
[44:13] | Sidney Prescott, please. | 我找西德尼·普雷斯科特 |
[44:16] | I am handling Ms Prescott’s calls and appearances. | 现在我负责普雷斯科特小姐的公关 |
[44:17] | May I take a message? | 可以为你留言吗 |
[44:19] | You are the message. | 你就是留言 |
[44:22] | Are you writing this down? | 记好了吗 |
[44:26] | Yes, I am. But, it’s kinda hard to hear you. | 正记着 但我听不太清 |
[44:30] | I’m in a hospital, with Sidney. | 我和西德尼在医院里 |
[44:32] | If you can just hang on one second. | 你可以稍等一下吗 |
[44:34] | I’ve got time. It’s you that doesn’t. | 我能等 但是你就不能了 |
[44:45] | You know, Rebecca, it doesn’t sound to me | 丽贝卡 你那边听起来 |
[44:47] | like you’re in the hospital. | 不太像医院啊 |
[44:49] | Sounds like you re in a parking garage. | 像是在停车场 |
[44:52] | A dark and deserted parking garage. | 昏暗荒芜的停车场 |
[44:57] | But if you wanna be in the hospital, | 但是如果你想去医院 |
[45:00] | I’d be happy to put you there. In the morgue! | 我很乐意送你去 太平间 |
[45:49] | Help! Help! Save me! | 救命 救命 救救我 |
[46:09] | Cut and run, you fucking bastard. | 神出鬼没 你这个杂种 |
[47:20] | This is an ongoing investigation. | 调查在进行中 |
[47:23] | But rest assured, we’re pursuing a number of leads. | 毫无疑问 我们已有多条线索 |
[47:27] | Sheriff. The less I say about that, the better. | 警长 我说的越少越好 |
[47:30] | So, I’m taking questions. | 那到了答疑时间 |
[47:33] | Dewey! Gale? | 杜威 加尔 |
[47:35] | Any comment on the fact that these killings seem to resemble | 这几起谋杀似乎是模仿最初的 |
[47:37] | the pattern of the original Woodsboro murders? | 伍兹伯勒杀人案 你有何看法 |
[47:41] | Hun? Later! | 什么 等会再说 |
[47:44] | What was that, Sheriff? | 那是什么意思 警长 |
[47:45] | As I was saying…my officers are hard at work. | 正如我所说的…警员们正在加紧破案 |
[47:49] | We just want the community to know | 我们只希望公众了解 |
[47:52] | that we’re very close to bringing this whole situation under control. | 我们很快就能控制局面 |
[48:01] | KQWK 第十三频道 海湾地区新闻 | |
[48:03] | Hey, someone! Get up to the top of the structure! Go! Go! | 快来人 到顶楼去看看 快去 |
[48:06] | Everyone back! Stay back! Back, nobody move! | 都退后 后退 都不许动 |
[48:09] | Jenkins, I want a man on this stairwell. | 詹金斯 派人到楼梯井上看看 |
[48:13] | You see anybody? Nobody out there. | 看见谁了吗 没人在那 |
[48:16] | There’s nobody out there, Sheriff! | 那里没人 警长 |
[48:20] | It’s all under control huh, Sheriff? | 尽在掌控中吗 警长 |
[48:22] | But what am I supposed to say? | 那我能怎么说 |
[48:24] | Listen, I may not be wearing a uniform, | 听着 可能我不是警察 |
[48:26] | but I happen to have a lead and you don’t. | 但我刚好有一条你没有的线索 |
[48:30] | So let me know when you’re back on Team Gale. | 想合作的时候通知我一声 |
[48:35] | Move back, I am the Sheriff. | 后退 我是警长家的 |
[48:47] | Ok, Cinema Club, we’re now in session. | 很好 伙计们 我们现在开讲 |
[48:52] | We’re a sanctioned after school activity, | 我们是一个被认可的学校团体 |
[48:55] | one rung below the Glee club, | 位于合唱团楼下 |
[48:57] | two above Nintendo Wii Fit | 任天堂游戏健身楼上两层 |
[48:59] | and let me just say to our guest, | 容我先向我们的特邀嘉宾致敬 |
[49:02] | Sidney Prescott, it’s an honor. | 西德尼·普雷斯科特 非常荣幸 |
[49:11] | I mean, this is the ultimate. | 你的加入就是终极体验 |
[49:13] | Thanks, I-I guess. | 估计我该说谢谢 |
[49:14] | This, uhm…you film your entire High School experience | 这…你把全部校园生活拍成电影 |
[49:18] | and what, post it on the net? | 然后呢 传到网上吗 |
[49:20] | Everybody will be doing it someday, Sid. | 这早晚会成为一种趋势 西德 |
[49:22] | It’s kind of the one component the killer is missing. | 这正是凶手所遗漏的 |
[49:24] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[49:27] | Well, if you wanna be the new “New version”, | 要想成为新的”新版本” |
[49:29] | the killer should be filming the murders. | 凶手应该拍下谋杀过程 |
[49:31] | That’s like the natural next step in the psycho slasher innovation. | 这是精神凌虐创新中很自然的一步 |
[49:33] | I mean you film em all real time | 也就是说 你实时拍下谋杀场景 |
[49:35] | and then before you get caught, you upload em into cyberspace. | 然后在被抓前 上传到网上 |
[49:37] | Making your art as immortal as you. | 让你的杰作与你一起永存 |
[49:41] | Not to implicate him… Not to implicate me… | 不是指他… 不是指我… |
[49:43] | So who do you think is behind the murders? | 那你认为谁是凶手 |
[49:46] | Well, it’s a Stab fanatic, clearly. | 显然是个《刺杀》迷 |
[49:49] | Working on less of a Screquel and more of a Screamake. | 不太注重布景 更注重气氛 |
[49:52] | Copyrighted terms, by the way. | 顺便一提 我们独创的词汇 |
[49:52] | Cos all there are now are remakes. | 因为现在这一切都是重演 |
[49:54] | Only horror the studios green-light. | 制片厂只给恐怖片放行 |
[49:56] | I mean, there are still rules, but the rules have changed. | 规则还在 只是已经变了 |
[50:00] | The unexpected is the new cliche. | 新的陈腔滥调是不被允许的 |
[50:01] | Yeah, you gotta have an opening sequence that blows the doors off | 没错 你必须有惊人的开场白 |
[50:04] | done with some flashy music video direction. | 配上超炫的音乐视频录制 |
[50:06] | And the kills gotta be way more extreme. | 杀戮就需要更加极端 |
[50:08] | Modern audiences got savvy to the rules of the originals, | 现在的观众对原来的规则很熟悉了 |
[50:11] | so the reversals become the new standard. | 所以反其道而行成了新的规则 |
[50:13] | In fact, the only surefire way to survive | 事实上 现在的恐怖片里你想活命 |
[50:15] | a modern horror movie, you pretty much have to be gay. | 唯一的可能性就是 你是同性恋 |
[50:21] | So, why are you so sure that the killer is working by the rules of a horror remake? | 那你如何确定凶手是在故事重现呢 |
[50:25] | Well, the original Stab structure is pretty apparent. | 《刺杀》的结构非常清晰 |
[50:28] | Two kids killed in a house while their parents are away. | 父母外出时两个孩子在家里被杀 |
[50:30] | And then the school’s “Hot chick” savaged beyond recognition. | 之后校花被摧残得面目全非 |
[50:33] | We all know where it goes from there… | 我们都知道下一次在哪里… |
[50:35] | A party. | 派对上 |
[50:36] | Exactly. A party. Guaranteed third act main cast blood bath. | 正是 第三起肯定血流成河 |
[50:40] | Fingers crossed on some nudity for a change. | 期待出现裸体美人 |
[50:45] | Ok, do you know of a party that’s happening tonight? | 你知道今晚的派对吗 |
[50:47] | Well, there’s Stab-a-thon. | 是有个刺杀之夜 |
[50:51] | Stab-a-thon? | 刺杀之夜 |
[50:53] | Uh, It’s a movie marathon. | 是一个电影循环放映 |
[50:55] | All 7 Stabs back to back. | 全七部《刺杀》连续播放 |
[50:56] | We do it every year. | 每年都举行 |
[50:57] | Is tonight? | 是今晚吗 |
[50:58] | There’s a killer out there patterning his murders after the original movie. | 模仿原版电影的凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[51:03] | I know, it’s pretty wild. | 我知道 很疯狂吧 |
[51:05] | We have to call it off. | 我们必须取消派对 |
[51:06] | Uhm, ok, I mean, it’s Friday. | 我是说 今天是周五 |
[51:08] | I am sure we’re not the only party that’s going on at Woodsboro. | 这肯定不是伍兹伯勒唯一的派对 |
[51:11] | But where is this circle-jerk gonna take place? | 这个蠢派对在哪里举行 |
[51:14] | So, let’s ready for this Q&A. | 那现在是提问时间 |
[51:15] | No, no. I really want the location. | 不 不 我要知道地址 |
[51:18] | You know, it’s kind of an underground thing. | 这是秘密集会 |
[51:19] | Email invites. Pretty secret. | 通过邮件邀请 非常隐秘 |
[51:22] | What, you’re not gonna tell me? | 那么你不打算告诉我了 |
[51:25] | Really? We’re working together. Remember? | 真的 我们是搭档 忘了吗 |
[51:30] | So you’re ready for the Q&A? Fuck you. Let’s go. | 那开始提问吧 去你的 我们走 |
[51:37] | That was awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[51:39] | Nobody comes to the house unless we say so. Got it. | 未经允许谁也不准靠近屋子 明白 |
[51:42] | I feel like I’m under house arrest. | 感觉我被软禁一样 |
[51:59] | You know when people say “I know how you feel”, | 你知道有人说”我了解你的感受” |
[52:03] | but you know they’re just saying that | 可你知道他们只是说说而已 |
[52:05] | because they really have no freaking idea how you feel? | 因为他们根本就不懂 |
[52:11] | I know how you feel. | 我了解你的感受 |
[52:17] | I am so sorry about Olivia. | 奥利维亚的事我感到很难过 |
[52:25] | I am sorry about your publicist. | 你公关的事我也很难过 |
[52:32] | How do you handle it, people staring at you all the time? | 大家一直盯着你 你怎么受得了 |
[52:36] | People stare at me? | 大家有盯着我吗 |
[52:41] | I could never handle that kind of attention. | 我觉得我永远应付不来 |
[52:43] | I just feel like it would take over your whole life. | 我感觉那会颠覆你的全部生活 |
[52:49] | Uh, all I do is I… | 我唯一做的就是… |
[52:53] | try not to think about me. | 试着不去想自己 |
[52:59] | I have people I care about. I focus on them. | 我有要关心的人 我关注他们 |
[53:04] | And the rest, uhm, it works out. | 至于其他的 就顺其自然了 |
[53:09] | You saved my life last night. | 你昨晚救了我的命 |
[53:12] | I mean, I know we’re family | 我知道我们是家人 |
[53:13] | but… you heard a thing on me. | 可是…你察觉到我出事了 |
[53:17] | Makes me wonder, you know, | 让我疑惑 |
[53:19] | if I’d be brave enough to do the same thing. | 自己是否有勇气做同样的事 |
[53:24] | I really hope you never have to find that out. | 我真心希望你永远不必知道答案 |
[53:30] | Oh, if you need me, you know where to find me. | 需要我的话 你知道去哪找我 |
[53:33] | I’ll be up in my cell, oh, I mean, my room. | 我就在我牢房里 我是说 房间里 |
[54:00] | Our rooms are boarded up. | 我们的房间被木板封上了 |
[54:02] | That’s the view from my cell. It’s really weird. | 从我的小屋能看到 太奇怪了 |
[54:07] | I think Olivia would understand, ok? | 我觉得奥利维亚会理解的 对吧 |
[54:08] | She’d want me to be around other people. | 她也希望我出来散散心 |
[54:11] | Holy shit. Even if I did just crash land on planet dork. | 真见鬼 我竟然到了蠢蛋聚集区 |
[54:17] | Speaking of which, Trevor’s here. Hey, Kirby. | 顺便一提 特雷弗在这里 科比 |
[54:20] | What is he doing there? That is so not his scene. | 他在那干吗 这不像他的作风 |
[54:22] | I have no idea, maybe he thought you would be here. | 我不知道 或许他以为你会来 |
[54:25] | Yeah, fat chance. After what happened last night? | 是啊 太有可能了 经过昨晚的事 |
[54:28] | I mean, my mum is just completely freaked out. | 我妈完全吓坏了 |
[54:30] | It’s not prim. Alright, | 又不是第一次 好吧 |
[54:32] | you go do your good girl thing | 你当你的乖乖女 |
[54:33] | and I’ll drink for the both of us. | 我会替你把你的那份酒喝了 |
[54:35] | I will keep you posted. | 我会一直更新状态的 |
[54:36] | Alright, be safe. | 好的 注意安全 |
[55:22] | Stab-a-thon! | 刺杀之夜 |
[55:24] | Stab-a-thon! | 刺杀之夜 |
[55:27] | Thank you! Thank you. Gracias. Gracias. Shhhh. | 谢谢你们 谢谢 安静 |
[55:33] | Cinema Club thanks you for | 放映俱乐部感谢各位来参加 |
[55:34] | coming up for our third annual Stab-a-thon. | 躁动派对3周年聚会 |
[55:36] | Thank you, number-3-thon. | 谢谢你们 参加3周年聚会的各位 |
[55:37] | We thank you in rows. | 感谢你们光临 |
[55:38] | Are you ready to drink every time | 准备好在手机没信号时 |
[55:39] | someone can’t get a cellphone signal? Yeah! | 痛饮了吗 是的 |
[55:42] | Are you ready to drink every time someone shuts the refrigerator door and, | 准备好在关冰箱门时 |
[55:45] | oh my God, there’s the harmless character right behind it? | 天哪 有人躲在门后时痛饮了吗 |
[55:48] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[55:49] | Are you ready to drink | 你们准备好在有人大喊 |
[55:51] | every time somebody screams the word…. No! | 那个词时痛饮了吗… 不要 |
[55:53] | Let’s get the Stab-a-thon started! | 让我们开始刺杀之夜 |
[56:13] | Ghostface! | 鬼脸 |
[56:15] | Get out in 5! | 五秒内离开 |
[56:17] | Move your ass! | 快挪开 |
[56:19] | Screw you! | 给我滚蛋 |
[56:57] | Yes! | 搞定 |
[57:05] | Uh, Yeah. Back on my game. | 很好 我的好戏上场了 |
[57:09] | Perfect. New work in progress, chapter 1. | 完美 新任务进行中 第一章 |
[57:12] | When I moved to Woodsboro, I never in a million years dreamed | 当我搬到伍兹伯勒时 我从未想过 |
[57:15] | that I would again play the critical role… | 我会再次担负重任… |
[57:19] | in solving another series of these… | 解救另一群… |
[57:30] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[57:55] | Gale, where are you? | 加尔 你在哪 |
[57:56] | I followed the kids to the Stab-a-thon. | 我跟踪那帮孩子到了刺杀之夜 |
[57:59] | There’s an old abandoned farm on 4th Dylan Road. | 在迪伦四路的一个废旧农场里 |
[58:01] | Listen, I-I got it under surveillance, | 听着 我放了监控器 |
[58:04] | but I think the killer is about to make his move. | 但我认为凶手就要行动了 |
[58:06] | What makes you so sure? | 何以见得 |
[58:08] | You do a remake to outdo the original, | 故事重演来超越经典 |
[58:11] | that’s what the kids said. | 这是那帮孩子说的 |
[58:12] | This party is all about the Stab movies. | 这个派对的主题就是《刺杀》电影 |
[58:14] | Come on, how meta can you get? | 拜托 你还要多少证明 |
[58:16] | How “What the..” Can you get? | 你说什么”什么” |
[58:19] | I dunno, I heard em say it. | 我不清楚 我跟他们学的 |
[58:21] | Dewey, listen to me, you have to get out here. | 杜威 听我说 你得赶快过来 |
[58:23] | Come on, you catch the killer, I get the story. | 拜托 你抓凶手 我抢新闻 |
[58:26] | It’s a win-win. | 双赢啊 |
[58:27] | Well, I thought you were going rogue, Gale. | 我觉得你是太闲了 加尔 |
[58:29] | Oh come..Are you serious? C’mon! | 拜托…你是认真的吗 拜托 |
[58:33] | Forget it. Thanks for having faith in me! | 算了 谢谢你对我的信任 |
[58:36] | I gotta fix my equipment. Gale! | 我要去修设备了 加尔 |
[58:42] | Shit. | 混蛋 |
[58:58] | Bravo, well…very well done, very, I’m very impressed. | 太棒了 干得不错 让我印象深刻 |
[59:02] | Kind of. Kinda impressed. Not Really. | 有点 挺不错 不见得 |
[59:05] | That’ll do. | 那就足够了 |
[59:06] | Yeah? Yeah. | 够了吗 足够了 |
[59:07] | Yeah, she wants you. Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 她想要你 是的 是的 |
[59:12] | Nooooooo! | 不要 |
[59:17] | Ghostface… | 鬼脸… |
[59:27] | Hello? Hello. | 你好吗 你好 |
[59:30] | Who is this? | 是谁 |
[59:31] | Were you expecting somebody now? | 你在等谁吗 |
[59:42] | You know, I don’t even know you… | 知道吗 虽然不知道你是谁… |
[59:44] | and I dislike you already. | 我已经开始讨厌你了 |
[59:45] | Hicks, how far are you from 4th Dylan Road? | 希克斯 你离迪伦四路多远 |
[59:48] | 5 minutes at the most, Sir. | 最多5分钟就能到 长官 |
[59:49] | Well, step on it. | 快赶过去 |
[59:53] | Look out your window. | 看看窗外 |
[1:00:39] | Gale! Gale, behind you! | 加尔 加尔 注意身后 |
[1:00:54] | No! | 不要 |
[1:00:58] | Gale! | 加尔 |
[1:01:15] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:01:29] | Get out of the way, you morons! | 快让开 你们这群蠢蛋 |
[1:01:37] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[1:01:41] | Ok, put pressure on that. Did you catch him? | 用力按住 你抓住他了吗 |
[1:01:44] | No, hopefully your cameras got something. | 没有 希望你的监视器拍到些什么 |
[1:01:47] | They weren’t the only ones, Dewey. | 不是只有我放了监视器 杜威 |
[1:01:49] | What? There’s a webcam… set back there. | 什么 有个摄像头…在那边 |
[1:01:53] | He was watching me. A webcam? | 他在观察我 摄像头吗 |
[1:01:56] | He’s recording the murders. What? | 他在拍摄谋杀过程 什么 |
[1:01:59] | This time… he’s making the movie. | 这次…他要拍成电影 |
[1:02:07] | This Sidney Prescott detail man, | 这个西德尼·普雷斯科特推销员 |
[1:02:10] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[1:02:12] | The cops scouting the house, they always get it. | 监控房子的警察都明白 |
[1:02:15] | What are you talking about? It’s a movie cop rule. | 你说什么呢 这是电影的警察规则 |
[1:02:18] | Sucks to be a cop in a movie. | 当电影里的警察糟透了 |
[1:02:20] | Unless you’re Bruce Willis. | 除非你是布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[1:02:22] | Not all cops die in movies. | 不是所有电影里的警察都会死 |
[1:02:25] | No, but if it’s your last day before retirement you do. | 对 但如果你明天退休 你死定了 |
[1:02:29] | If you’re a rookie, some with a wife who’s pregnant, you do. | 如果是老婆怀孕了的新手 你死定了 |
[1:02:33] | Or if your partner is better looking than you, | 或者要是你的搭档比你帅 |
[1:02:36] | you do, and by the way, I win that one. | 你死定了 顺便一提 我比较帅 |
[1:02:40] | You know what, I’ll take the next perimeter. I’ll be right back. | 那么我去巡逻吧 一会回来 |
[1:02:45] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:02:46] | I know this one, you’re not supposed to say that, are you? | 我知道的 你不该那么说 对吧 |
[1:02:49] | Eh, new decade, new rules. | 新时代 会有新规则 |
[1:02:51] | You know, these days, you might come back, find me dead. | 如今 你可能回来后发现我死了 |
[1:02:54] | Eyes gouged out, tongue sticking out. Could go either way. | 两眼突出 舌头外伸 都有可能 |
[1:02:57] | I gotta learn this shit. Eh, I’ll take this one. | 我得学会这套 这回我去吧 |
[1:03:03] | Hey, Hoss. Be careful. | 霍斯 小心点 |
[1:03:06] | I am always careful. | 我行事一向小心 |
[1:03:12] | Dead man walking. | 赴死之旅 |
[1:04:04] | Perkins, was there a window open on your last perimeter check? | 铂金斯 你上次巡逻时有窗户开着吗 |
[1:04:10] | Perkins, come in. Over. | 铂金斯 请回复 完毕 |
[1:04:42] | Anthony? Perkins? | 安东尼 铂金斯 |
[1:04:51] | Dammit. You should have seen the look on your face, rookie. | 该死 你真该看看自己的脸 新手 |
[1:04:58] | Hoss! What the fuck! | 霍斯 搞什么 |
[1:05:02] | Holy shit… | 真见鬼… |
[1:05:14] | Hoss! | 霍斯 |
[1:05:31] | Fuck Bruce Willis! | 去你的布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[1:06:01] | Sorry. The wind chimes were over here. | 抱歉 风铃放在这里 |
[1:06:04] | It was me, I was trying to fix em, sorry. | 是我放的 我想把它修好 抱歉 |
[1:06:09] | I am just back the store. | 我刚从商店回来 |
[1:06:10] | Were you shopping? | 你去买东西了吗 |
[1:06:12] | A stress buster. | 去释放压力 |
[1:06:13] | I got one more bag in the car. I’ll be right back. | 车里还有一袋东西 我马上回来 |
[1:06:43] | Jill, you’re gonna get that? | 吉尔 能接下电话吗 |
[1:06:48] | Roberts residence. | 罗伯茨家 |
[1:06:49] | You’re a survivor, aren’t you, Sidney? | 你是个幸存者 对吧 西德尼 |
[1:06:52] | Your one and only skill: You survive. | 你唯一会的就是:死里逃生 |
[1:06:54] | Well, I have one question for you. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[1:06:58] | What good did to be a survivor in | 当亲近你的人都死光了 |
[1:06:59] | this little drama if everyone close to you is dead? | 你这个幸存者是不是还感觉良好 |
[1:07:03] | Who are you? Turn on the TV to channel 6. | 你是谁 打开电视 看6频道 |
[1:07:06] | Who the fuck are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[1:07:07] | Turn it on. Watch the teaser. | 开电视 看预告片吧 |
[1:07:11] | But it nearly turned deadly tonight, with the latest victim | 今晚险些有人丧命 这次的受害者是 |
[1:07:13] | of this attack being the wife of the Woodsboro Sheriff… | 伍兹伯勒警长的妻子… |
[1:07:17] | Gale Riley, AKA Gale Weathers, who’s in serious | 加尔·瑞利 原名加尔·威瑟斯 |
[1:07:20] | condition tonight after being stabbed. Her assailant then disappeared… | 被严重刺伤 而袭击者… |
[1:07:24] | in a sea of identic…. Glad you came home, | 趁乱逃逸… 欢迎回家 |
[1:07:27] | Sidney. Has it been worth it yet? | 西德尼 值得吗 |
[1:07:29] | Why are you doing this? Ah, friends count, | 你为什么要这么做 朋友也行 |
[1:07:33] | but it’s the family ties that cut deep. Am I right? | 但是家人可以伤害你更深 对吧 |
[1:07:37] | What do you mean? The ones you care about most. | 你什么意思 你最关心的那些人 |
[1:07:41] | And what’s closer than family? | 有谁能比家人呢 |
[1:07:43] | The bond of blood. Don’t. | 血缘的羁绊 别这么做 |
[1:07:45] | You can’t save them. All you can do is watch. | 你救不了他们 你只能眼睁睁地看着 |
[1:07:50] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[1:08:04] | 吉尔:我妈快把我逼疯了 过来接我 科比:马上到 | |
[1:08:10] | Kate! Sid? | 凯特 西德 |
[1:08:12] | She’s not in her room. Oh my God. | 她不在房间里 天哪 |
[1:08:14] | She’s gone at Kirby’s. You gotta call her, | 她去了科比家 你得给她打电话 |
[1:08:15] | get her back here. Ok. | 让她回来 好的 |
[1:08:18] | Come on, Jill! Leave a message. | 接电话 吉尔 请留言 |
[1:08:21] | She’s not picking up. What’s going on? The killer called, | 她没接 怎么了 凶手打电话来 |
[1:08:24] | he’s coming after me. But he wants my family first. | 他在跟踪我 他想先杀了我的家人 |
[1:08:27] | Oh God, Jill… Let’s get the cops. | 天哪 吉尔… 我们去叫警察 |
[1:08:29] | The cops aren’t there. What? | 警察不在那 什么 |
[1:08:30] | They were there when I first came in, | 我第一次进来的时候他们还在 |
[1:08:32] | but they’re not there now. Let’s get to Kirby’s. | 但现在不在了 我们去科比家 |
[1:08:38] | Out the front. | 走正门 |
[1:08:47] | Press up on the bottom. Can you? | 能从底下撑住门吗 |
[1:08:56] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[1:08:59] | Kate, come on! Kate! | 凯特 快点 凯特 |
[1:09:13] | Tell Jill I am so sorry… | 告诉吉尔我很抱歉… |
[1:09:15] | No, no, no, no, shhhh… | 不 不 不… |
[1:09:29] | Kate… | 凯特… |
[1:09:46] | Hicks. What are you doing? | 希克斯 你在干什么 |
[1:09:48] | I just saw somebody coming around the side of the house. | 我刚看见有人在房子周边晃 |
[1:09:50] | Where are Hoss and Perkins? | 霍斯和铂金斯哪去了 |
[1:09:52] | I couldn’t get em on the radio. | 无线电联络不到他们 |
[1:09:54] | Whose blood is that? | 那是谁的血 |
[1:09:56] | Is…Is Kate’s, we were just attacked. | 是…凯特的 我们刚被袭击 |
[1:09:59] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:09:59] | Where is she? The front door. | 她在哪 正门那里 |
[1:10:02] | Show me. Ok. | 带我去 好的 |
[1:10:08] | Stay here. Ok. | 待在这 好的 |
[1:10:15] | This is Deputy Hicks. | 我是希克斯副警长 |
[1:10:16] | I’ve got a homicide at the Roberts residence. | 罗伯茨家发生凶杀案 |
[1:10:19] | No sign of Perkins or Hoss. | 霍斯和铂金斯失踪了 |
[1:10:21] | Copy that. We’ll try to locate em. | 收到 我们会试着定位他们 |
[1:10:23] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:10:36] | You’re gonna be fine, alright? I swear. | 你会没事的 好吗 我发誓 |
[1:10:38] | No more on your own. It’s you and me, forever. | 你不再独自一人 我们永远在一起 |
[1:10:45] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[1:10:47] | Dewey. Yeah? | 杜威 什么事 |
[1:10:51] | Promise me something. Anything. | 答应我一件事 任何事都答应 |
[1:10:54] | Catch that motherfucker. | 抓住那个混蛋 |
[1:10:56] | Absolutely. I love you. | 当然 我爱你 |
[1:11:00] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:11:03] | It was chaos. Utter chaos. | 那里完全乱成一团了 |
[1:11:05] | I can’t believe that. | 我简直不能相信 |
[1:11:08] | The Sheriff’s wife, man. | 伙计 警长的老婆 |
[1:11:08] | She told us to cancel it | 告诉我们取消活动 |
[1:11:09] | and we didn’t and now this? | 但我们没有 结果这样 |
[1:11:11] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:11:12] | Robbie, calm down. It makes sense. | 罗比 冷静点 这说得通 |
[1:11:14] | This is about the reboots too. | 这也是关于故事重演 |
[1:11:16] | They-they-they one up the original ending. | 它超越了原本的结局 |
[1:11:17] | “The Woodsboro murders” ended at a party, | “伍兹伯勒谋杀”以派对收尾 |
[1:11:19] | so in the remake… | 那在改编中… |
[1:11:21] | The party is the false ending. New rules. | 派对就不是结局 新规则 |
[1:11:24] | Exactly. Ok, no offense guys | 正是如此 好吧 别见怪 |
[1:11:26] | but I’m gonna put in Stab 7. | 我要放《刺杀7》了 |
[1:11:28] | Yes… | 太好了… |
[1:11:28] | Nobody cancels my film festival. | 没人能阻挠我的电影节 |
[1:11:30] | Wohaa, I don’t wanna watch that. | 我不想看那玩意 |
[1:11:32] | Not after what happened to Olivia. | 至少不想在奥利维亚出事之后 |
[1:11:34] | Oh, come on. It was her favorite. | 拜托 这是她的最爱 |
[1:11:36] | Oh, wow Kirby. You have some classics here. Yep. | 科比 你有不少经典片 没错 |
[1:11:39] | “Suspiria”,”Don’t look now”… | 《阴风阵阵》《威尼斯疑魂》… |
[1:11:41] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[1:11:42] | I can trivia your ass under the table, | 我绝对可以对答如流 |
[1:11:44] | cinema boy. | 电影男孩 |
[1:11:45] | Oh, yeah? Who played Leatherface first? | 是吗 谁首次扮演皮脸[电锯杀人狂主角] |
[1:11:48] | Gunnar Hansen. | 冈纳·汉森 |
[1:11:50] | Wow, did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[1:11:54] | The charge that moved between us, then? | 刚才我们之间的磁场 |
[1:11:56] | Oh, that was me. I have powers. | 是我 我有超能力 |
[1:11:59] | So sexy… | 太性感了… |
[1:12:01] | You guys are unbelievable. You’re playing fucking trivia games? | 真受不了你们 还玩什么对答游戏 |
[1:12:03] | The cops are gonna come for us, | 警察要来找我们了 |
[1:12:05] | they are gonna shut down my website. | 他们会关掉我的网站 |
[1:12:06] | We’re so dead! Yeah. I agree. | 我们完蛋了 说得对 |
[1:12:09] | Jesus Christ, where did you come from? The front door. | 老天 你从哪冒出来的 正门 |
[1:12:11] | By the way Kirby, | 顺便一提 科比 |
[1:12:12] | with everything that’s going on right now… | 根据目前的情况… |
[1:12:14] | you probably shouldn’t leave that unlocked. Sorry… | 你最好锁好门 抱歉… |
[1:12:19] | And…may I ask what the hell are you doing here? | 还有…我能问一下你来干嘛吗 |
[1:12:22] | Why, didn’t I find the after-party? | 为什么这么问 这不是余兴派对吗 |
[1:12:25] | No, you found the Anti-party | 不是 这是私人派对 |
[1:12:26] | and it’s invitation only. | 需要邀请 |
[1:12:28] | Yeah, well, I got an invitation. From Jill. | 吉尔邀请我了 |
[1:12:33] | So, what’s the story? What? | 是什么事啊 什么 |
[1:12:37] | You sent me a text message. | 你给我发了短信 |
[1:12:39] | After-party at Kirby’s house. | 在科比家的余兴派对 |
[1:12:42] | I mean, it was from your phone. | 我是说 你手机发我的 |
[1:12:43] | What do you mean, from my phone? | 什么意思 从我的手机 |
[1:12:45] | Oh, where is my phone? | 我手机哪去了 |
[1:12:47] | I think I left it in your car, I didn’t text him. | 估计落在你车里了 我没给他发短信 |
[1:12:51] | I didn’t text you. And I’ll prove it! | 我没给你发短信 我会证明的 |
[1:12:57] | So, Charlie, Robbie, | 那么 查理 罗比 |
[1:12:59] | how does it feel to be accessories to a crime, huh? | 促成犯罪的滋味如何呢 |
[1:13:03] | I mean, really? Dewey’s wife? My life is over. | 真的吗 杜威的老婆 我完蛋了 |
[1:13:06] | So which one of you guys | 到底你们谁用 |
[1:13:07] | sent me a text message from Jill’s phone, huh? | 吉尔的手机给我发的短信 |
[1:13:12] | W…We’re just supposed to accept that | 我们是不是该相信 |
[1:13:14] | you’re telling the truth? | 你说的是真的呢 |
[1:13:15] | Isn’t your phone missing? | 你的手机不是丢了吗 |
[1:13:18] | Got a new one. | 又买了个新的 |
[1:13:19] | Really? Oh, that’s incredibly convenient. | 真的吗 真是神速啊 |
[1:13:24] | Dewey, it’s Hicks. What’s up? | 杜威 我是希克斯 什么事 |
[1:13:27] | Kate Roberts is dead. Huh? | 凯特·罗伯茨死了 什么 |
[1:13:29] | And Sidney fled the scene. | 西德尼逃离了现场 |
[1:13:31] | What, what happened to Kate? | 什么 凯特怎么死的 |
[1:13:33] | She was stabbed, just like the others. | 被刀捅死的 和其他人一样 |
[1:13:35] | And what about Jill? | 吉尔怎么样 |
[1:13:36] | No sign of her at all. | 还不清楚 |
[1:13:38] | Where the hell were Hoss and Perkins? | 霍斯和铂金斯跑哪里去了 |
[1:13:41] | They were found dead in their car two blocks away. | 他们在两街区外被发现死在车里 |
[1:13:45] | Multiple stab wounds. | 身上多处刀伤 |
[1:13:47] | Ok. I’m on my way. Yes, Sir. | 好的 我马上就到 好的 长官 |
[1:13:59] | Wrong number. Who was that? | 打错了 谁啊 |
[1:14:03] | Oh, nobody. Did you pick a movie? | 没谁 电影选好了吗 |
[1:14:05] | Yeah, we’re gonna go scary: Saw IV. | 是的 恐怖无比的《电锯4》 |
[1:14:08] | Oh, I saw that in theaters. It sucks. | 我在电影院看过了 特烂 |
[1:14:10] | It’s not scary, it’s gross. | 一点都不可怕 特恶心 |
[1:14:12] | I hate all that torture porn shit. | 我痛恨一切变态低俗的玩意 |
[1:14:14] | Why, angry feel. | 干嘛生气啊 |
[1:14:17] | Well, I like Jigsaw. | 我喜欢竖锯[电锯惊魂主角] |
[1:14:19] | I think he kills people very creatively. | 他杀人很有创意 |
[1:14:20] | But she don’t give a shit who dies… | 但她才不在乎谁死了… |
[1:14:23] | …cos there’s no character to fill a man. | 因为里面从来就没有一个完整的角色 |
[1:14:24] | It’s just body parts whipping and blood spewing… | 有的只是人被大卸八块 鲜血狂喷 |
[1:14:37] | Charlie, you wanna sit next to me? | 查理 愿意坐在我旁边吗 |
[1:14:48] | Alright…Get ready for a Hall Pass with Robbie Mercer extra. | 下一个是罗比·默塞尔的额外报道 |
[1:14:53] | Now tonight, there is a good chance that Charlie Walker, | 今晚 查理·沃克 |
[1:14:58] | yes, my Charlie Walker, may get lucky with a girl. | 对 就是我哥们 有可能交好运 |
[1:15:02] | Now I’m unable to, to publish my exact location, | 现在我不能泄露我的位置 |
[1:15:07] | however, suffice it to say… | 可是 我敢肯定地说… |
[1:15:10] | Woodsboro High may be in store for some geek history. | 伍兹伯勒高中会有怪事发生 |
[1:15:14] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:15:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:15:34] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[1:15:41] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[1:15:56] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[1:15:57] | To make sure the front door is locked. | 去看大门锁了没 |
[1:16:02] | No, don’t open it. You’re overreacting. | 不 别开门 你太敏感了 |
[1:16:07] | Hey, Charlie. Yeah? | 查理 怎么了 |
[1:16:10] | I’m sorry, I know you’re into the movie and all , | 抱歉 我知道你正看得入迷 |
[1:16:14] | but…now would be a really good time to make a move. | 但…现在是行动的绝好机会 |
[1:16:19] | For me to make a move? | 叫我主动吗 |
[1:16:24] | Couldn’t you make a move? I just did. | 你不能主动吗 我已经主动了 |
[1:16:29] | Cos you’re actually pretty cute. | 因为你确实太可爱了 |
[1:16:32] | Especially when I’m scared… | 特别是当我害怕… |
[1:16:34] | and lonely…and drunk. | 孤独…醉酒的时候 |
[1:16:41] | Ehi, guys. Did…did you see Jill, coming? | 伙计们 看到吉尔进来了吗 |
[1:16:44] | I didn’t see her outside. | 我在外面没看见她 |
[1:16:46] | Yes, Trevor. She is upstairs. | 是的 特雷弗 她在楼上 |
[1:16:49] | Thank God you’re here to protect her | 感谢上帝 你还想着保护她 |
[1:16:51] | when you can’t even find her. | 甚至你都不知道她在哪 |
[1:16:53] | There’s nobody out here. Oh, dude. | 外面没人 伙计 |
[1:16:56] | I love this part of the movie. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 我超喜欢这段 对 对 对 |
[1:16:59] | What is it say? Just when you | 他说什么 正当你以为 |
[1:17:01] | think they’re all safe and comfortable in the house | 房子里很安全的时候 |
[1:17:04] | Ghostface comes in and bang! | 鬼脸从天而降 |
[1:17:10] | Did I interrupt something for you? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[1:17:14] | Shut the fuck up. | 不会吧 |
[1:17:16] | Who invited you, Trevor? | 谁请你来了 特雷弗 |
[1:17:20] | Alright. Clearly not you. Wow. | 好吧 当然不是你了 老天 |
[1:17:24] | I’m moving upstairs. | 我上楼了 |
[1:17:26] | Get out of my house! | 从我家里滚出去 |
[1:17:34] | Ehi, ok, I’m a little drunk so, | 我有点醉了 |
[1:17:37] | don’t blame me on your Internet connection. | 别在网上责备我了 |
[1:17:39] | Let’s see what Charlie is up to, shall we? | 我们去看看查理怎么样了 |
[1:17:42] | Or the saga of Trevor and Jill… | 或者特雷弗和吉尔间的趣事 |
[1:17:45] | Oh, intrigue of Woodsboro High. | 伍兹伯勒高中的复杂故事 |
[1:17:47] | Who needs to kill around with so much drama? | 谁会把杀人玩得这么有戏剧性 |
[1:18:04] | Oh, man… | 伙计… |
[1:18:07] | Yeah… That’s better. | 这就好多了 |
[1:18:24] | Wait, no!. You can’t, you can’t, there’s rules. | 等等 不 你不能 不 有规则的 |
[1:18:27] | I…I…I’m gay, I’m gay. | 我…我…我是同性恋 同性恋 |
[1:18:29] | I mean, if it helps… | 我是说 如果这有用… |
[1:18:39] | …some random girl who gets a | 总是有个倒霉的女孩 |
[1:18:40] | call that undoubtedly ends up getting her killed. | 接到电话 然后必然被杀死 |
[1:18:42] | It’s all so predictable. | 一切都在意料之中 |
[1:18:43] | There’s no element of surprise. You can see ev… | 一切都在预料之中 没什么悬念 |
[1:19:00] | Kirby! So, my phone was up in your room. | 科比 我的手机在你房间里 |
[1:19:03] | There was no text message sent to Trevor. | 根本没有给特雷弗发短信 |
[1:19:06] | He is such a liar. | 真是个大骗子 |
[1:19:08] | Where is he? What do you mean, | 他在哪 什么意思 |
[1:19:11] | where is he, he just went upstairs looking for you. | 他在哪 他刚上楼找你了 |
[1:19:13] | He’s not upstairs. | 他不在楼上 |
[1:19:17] | Trevor! | 特雷弗 |
[1:19:21] | Charlie! Robbie! | 查理 罗比 |
[1:19:23] | Maybe they are outside. | 也许在外面 |
[1:19:26] | Jill! Sidney! | 吉尔 西德尼 |
[1:19:28] | I am sorry, | 对不起 |
[1:19:29] | I should have told you and mom where I was going. | 我该告诉你和妈妈 我来这里 |
[1:19:30] | No, it’s ok, just I need you to come with me. | 不 没关系 跟我走就好 |
[1:19:31] | Come with me right now, ok? Rob. | 马上跟我走 好吗 罗伯 |
[1:19:36] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[1:19:40] | Go! | 快 |
[1:19:44] | Sidney! | 西德尼 |
[1:19:48] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:19:52] | The balcony! There’s no other way out? | 阳台 没有别的路了吗 |
[1:19:55] | We can jump? | 我们可以跳下去 |
[1:19:58] | It’s two stories. | 不能走老套路 |
[1:20:00] | Where’s your cell? Get under the bed. | 你手机呢 到床底下去 |
[1:20:02] | What? Just do what I say. | 什么 照我说的做 |
[1:20:03] | and don’t make a sound | 我来找你之前 |
[1:20:04] | and don’t come out till I come get you. | 待着别动别出声 |
[1:20:06] | Just go. Trust me! Ok. | 快点 相信我 好 |
[1:20:14] | You got it? You ok? Jill, run. | 明白吗 好了吗 快跑 吉尔 |
[1:20:16] | Just keep running. Get out! | 别停下 快跑 |
[1:20:44] | Hello? Dewey! | 你好 杜威 |
[1:20:46] | Sidney, where are you? I’m at Kirby’s. | 西德尼 你在哪 在科比家 |
[1:20:48] | The killer is here, I need your help. | 凶手也在这 快来救我 |
[1:20:50] | I’m on my way. Ok. | 马上就到 好 |
[1:20:54] | Sid! Sidney! | 西德 西德尼 |
[1:20:56] | I need all units to 329 Whispering Lane. | 所有单位赶去维斯普巷道329号 |
[1:20:59] | All units! 329 Whispering Lane! | 所有单位 维斯普巷道329号 |
[1:21:22] | Sorry, it’s just me. Look, I tried to call | 抱歉 是我 我试着 |
[1:21:24] | 911 with the land line instead, | 用有线电话报警 |
[1:21:25] | but someone smashed the router. | 但有人把路由器给砸烂了 |
[1:21:26] | I think I called them myself. Well, where’s Jill? | 我已经报警了 吉尔在哪 |
[1:21:30] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 |
[1:21:36] | There’s a room down there. We can lock ourselves in. | 下面有个房间 我们可以藏在里面 |
[1:21:39] | I heard you yelling to Jill. | 我听见你大声叫吉尔 |
[1:21:40] | Did she get away? I think she’s safe. | 她逃走了吗 我想她没事 |
[1:21:50] | Kirby, let me in! | 科比 让我进去 |
[1:21:51] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[1:21:55] | No, no, no, no, no, don’t. I just found Robbie. | 不不不 我找到了罗比 |
[1:21:58] | It’s…It’s just his blood, please. | 这…这是他的血 拜托 |
[1:22:00] | Please, there is someone else out here. | 拜托 凶手就在外面 |
[1:22:02] | Let me in. If you can’t trust him, don’t open the door. | 让我进去 不信任他 就别开门 |
[1:22:06] | My God! Let me in! | 天啊 让我进去 |
[1:22:08] | Get away from the door, Charlie. | 离门远点 查理 |
[1:22:10] | Kirby, it’s me! Please let me in! | 科比 是我啊 让我进去吧 |
[1:22:12] | Get away from the door, Charlie! | 离门远点 查理 |
[1:22:14] | It’s me! | 是我啊 |
[1:22:17] | I’m sorry, I can’t… | 抱歉 我不能… |
[1:22:19] | What the fuck… I am sorry. | 你他妈的搞什么… 对不起 |
[1:22:23] | Behind you! Look out! | 你背后 小心 |
[1:22:27] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不 不不不 |
[1:22:31] | Kirby! | 科比 |
[1:22:42] | Oh, no, God, no. He’s…Leave him alone! | 不 天啊 不 快放了他 |
[1:22:47] | Leave him alone! | 放过他 |
[1:22:51] | It’s Charlie’s phone. | 是查理的手机 |
[1:22:55] | Tell Sidney heads are gonna roll tonight. | 告诉西德尼今晚将人头落地 |
[1:22:57] | Tell Sidney it’s all because of her. | 告诉西德尼都是她的错 |
[1:22:59] | Or maybe she wants into his place. | 或许她想和他一样 |
[1:23:02] | I promise to be quick. It’s him. | 我答应她做得利落些 是他 |
[1:23:05] | Ok, I’m gonna get Jill, she should be in the same place. | 好 我去找吉尔 她应该在老地方 |
[1:23:07] | Just-just keep him on the phone, I’ll be right back ok? | 尽量拖住他 我马上回来 好吗 |
[1:23:13] | Let him go, please… | 放了他 求你… |
[1:23:14] | I hear you like horror movies, | 我听说你喜欢恐怖电影 |
[1:23:16] | Kirby. But do you like em so much as him? | 科比 你会像喜欢他一样喜欢吗 |
[1:23:19] | Forget watching Stab. You get to live it. | 别管《刺杀》了 你已经身临其境 |
[1:23:22] | No, no, no, no, no. He’s the expert, it’s not me. | 不不不不 他才是专家 我不是 |
[1:23:26] | Warm up question: Jason’s weapon? | 热身问题:詹森的凶器 |
[1:23:28] | Uh, it’s a machete. | 大砍刀 |
[1:23:30] | There, you see? You do know the genre. | 对了 你看 你知道答案 |
[1:23:34] | Michael Mayers? Uh, butcher knife. | 迈克尔·梅耶斯呢 屠刀 |
[1:23:37] | Leatherface? A chainsaw. Please… | 皮面呢 电锯 求你了… |
[1:23:39] | Just ask Sidney if you need some help. | 你需要帮助的话就问西德尼 |
[1:23:41] | Freddy Krueger? Uh, uh, razor hands. | 弗莱迪·克鲁格呢 剪刀手 |
[1:23:43] | Name the movie that started the slasher craze: | 哪部电影掀起了暴力狂潮: |
[1:23:46] | Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, | 《万圣节前夜》《德州电锯杀人狂》 |
[1:23:48] | The Last House on the Left Or Psycho? | 《魔屋》还是《惊魂记》 |
[1:23:49] | Psycho. None of the above. | 《惊魂记》 都不是 |
[1:23:51] | Peeping Tom. | 是《偷窥狂》 |
[1:23:52] | 1960, directed by Michael Powell. | 1960年由迈克尔·鲍威尔执导 |
[1:23:54] | First movie to ever put the audience | 历史上第一次用凶手的视角 |
[1:23:57] | in the killer’s POV. Wait, wait. No, no, no, no. | 来拍摄的电影 等等 不 不 |
[1:24:00] | Please, just ask me one more question, just one more. | 拜托 再问一个问题 就一个 |
[1:24:04] | Alright, Kirby. Then it’s time for your last chance question. | 好吧 科比 这是你最后一次机会 |
[1:24:09] | Name the remake of the | 说出一部 |
[1:24:11] | groundbreaking horror movie in which the villain… | 独创性恐怖电影的重现… |
[1:24:13] | Halloween, Texas Chainsaw, | 《万圣节前夕》《德州电锯杀人狂》 |
[1:24:15] | Dawn of the Dead, The Hills Have Eyes, | 《活死人黎明》《隔山有眼》 |
[1:24:17] | The Amityville Horror, The Last House on the Left | 《鬼哭神嚎》《魔屋》 |
[1:24:20] | Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, | 《黑色星期五》《猛鬼街》 |
[1:24:23] | My Bloody Valentine, When a Stranger Calls, | 《血腥情人节》《来电惊魂》 |
[1:24:25] | Prom Night | 《厄夜舞会》 |
[1:24:26] | Black Christmas, | 《黑色圣诞节》 |
[1:24:27] | House of Wax, The Fog, | 《恐怖蜡像馆》《迷雾》 |
[1:24:29] | uh, Piranha. It’s one of those, right? Right?! | 《食人鱼》其中的一部 对吗 对吗 |
[1:24:41] | I got it right. I was fucking right! | 我答对了 他妈的我对了 |
[1:24:44] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[1:24:58] | I won, Charlie. | 我赢了 查理 |
[1:24:59] | I fucking won. I won. | 我他妈的赢了 赢了 |
[1:25:00] | He tried to beat me, but I fucking won. | 他想问倒我 但我赢了 |
[1:25:03] | It’s so great… | 太好了… |
[1:25:08] | Wait, I’m almost there. Just hang tight. | 等等 快好了 太紧了 |
[1:25:13] | Kirby? This is making a move. | 科比 我要开始行动了 |
[1:25:19] | 4 years of classes together and you notice me now? | 4年同窗 你现在才看见我吗 |
[1:25:23] | You stupid bitch! It’s too late! | 太晚了 你个烂婊子 |
[1:25:27] | Shh, shhhh, I know, I know. | 别出声 我了解 我了解 |
[1:25:30] | It’s ok, take your time. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[1:25:33] | Doesn’t happen as fast | 这不像电影里 |
[1:25:34] | as it does in the movies, honey. Charlie… | 速战速决 甜心 查理… |
[1:26:05] | Kirby? | 科比 |
[1:26:10] | You know, you learn the law | 你知道 当你看多了电影 |
[1:26:11] | when you watch the movies over and over. | 之后就会明白一个道理 |
[1:26:13] | All the plots are about trying to kill you. | 所有的情节都是为了杀死你 |
[1:26:17] | Where’s Jill? Oh, you think | 吉尔在哪里 你以为 |
[1:26:19] | she’s gonna get away? You think anyone gets away? | 她会跑掉 你以为所有人都会没事吗 |
[1:26:32] | Jill? Hello, Sidney. Surprised? | 吉尔 你好 西德尼 吃惊吧 |
[1:26:37] | Watch this. This is the part when, | 看好了 亲爱的表姐 |
[1:26:40] | dear cousin, the cameras…turn off. | 接下来录制要…结束了 |
[1:26:48] | Charlie? Want her taken care of. | 查理 我要好好折磨她 |
[1:26:51] | Then I got great footage in my Robbie kill. | 我还有罗比被杀的超赞视频 |
[1:26:54] | Better than Jenny and Marnie or Olivia even. | 比珍妮和玛妮还有奥利维亚的都要精彩 |
[1:26:56] | Good. We’ll cut and upload it later. | 好 我们剪辑一下等会上传 |
[1:26:58] | Make it all traceable to Trevor. | 把这些都嫁祸给特雷弗 |
[1:26:59] | Speaking of which… | 说到这… |
[1:27:05] | Remind you of anything? | 似曾相识是吗 |
[1:27:06] | Jill, please… Shut up! Dick. | 吉尔 求你 闭嘴 蠢货 |
[1:27:08] | Everything I learned, I learned from you. | 我做的一切 都是跟你学的 |
[1:27:11] | You think you had a shitty boyfriend, Sidney? | 西德尼 你明白吗 有个狗屎样的男友 |
[1:27:13] | Here’s one that fucks you, dumps you and | 干了你 又甩了你 |
[1:27:16] | doesn’t even make you famous. | 但又没能让你出名 |
[1:27:19] | What the fuck, Jill, I loved you! | 你在说什么 吉尔 我真心爱过你 |
[1:27:22] | Shut the fuck up, already! | 快闭上你的狗嘴 |
[1:27:27] | Sure those cops wanted you to have this, | 警察肯定想你拿着这枪 |
[1:27:29] | Jill. For your protection. | 吉尔 用来自卫 |
[1:27:31] | Put it dow… | 放下枪… |
[1:27:35] | Ehi, please. Shouldn’t have killed all those people, | 求你了 你不该把他们都杀了 |
[1:27:39] | Trev. Gone and put it on video even. | 特雷 更不该都录了像 |
[1:27:42] | But it means a lot that you did it for me. | 但这对我来说受益匪浅 |
[1:27:44] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你到底在胡扯些什么啊 |
[1:27:46] | I am NOT the girl you cheat on. | 我可不吃你那一套鬼把戏 |
[1:27:54] | I’ve gone thru everything. | 一切准备就绪 |
[1:27:56] | We’re definitely good on timeline. | 我们时间把握得很准 |
[1:27:58] | Oh, yeah. We’re perfect. | 是啊 我们是绝配 |
[1:27:59] | No, no, no. Please. | 不不不 求求你 |
[1:28:08] | Ready for act 3? | 准备好第3幕了吗 |
[1:28:11] | Have figured it out yet, Sidney? | 猜到了吗 西德尼 |
[1:28:13] | Keeping it to our remake theme, | 根据故事重演的原则 |
[1:28:15] | Trevor is this generation’s | 特雷弗是新一代的 |
[1:28:15] | Billy Loomis | 比利·卢姆斯[西德尼前男友及凶手] |
[1:28:17] | and we’re the innocent victims: Sidney and Randy. | 而我们是无辜的受害者:西德尼和兰迪 |
[1:28:21] | See, with you, the world just heard | 因为你 全世界将知道 |
[1:28:23] | about what happened but with us, they’re gonna see it. | 发生的一切 关于我们 他们会看到 |
[1:28:27] | It’s gonna be a worldwide sensation. And | 这会轰动全球 |
[1:28:29] | people gotta see this shit. | 人们都会看到这个视频 |
[1:28:31] | It’s not like anyone reads anymore. | 这比看书要强多了 |
[1:28:36] | I gonna know fame like you never even dreamed of. | 我会名扬四海 |
[1:28:41] | Last two teenagers standing. | 两个少年幸存了下来 |
[1:28:45] | This time Randy gets the girl. | 这次兰迪终于得到了自己的女孩 |
[1:28:52] | You’re amazing. And you’re the perfect victim. | 你太神奇了 完美的受害者 |
[1:28:55] | I was so unbelievable today, wasn’t I? | 我真是太不可思议了 不是吗 |
[1:28:59] | I mean, I told so many lies, | 我撒了那么多谎 |
[1:29:01] | I actually started to believe them. | 我几乎自己都要相信了 |
[1:29:03] | I really think that I was born for this. | 我真觉得自己是个天生的戏子 |
[1:29:06] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[1:29:09] | Do you know what it was like growing up in this family? | 你知道生在这种家庭的感受吗 |
[1:29:12] | Related to you? I mean, all I ever heard was | 作为你的亲人 听到的一直是 |
[1:29:16] | Sidney this and Sidney that, | 西德尼这个 西德尼那个 |
[1:29:18] | and Sidney, Sidney, Sidney. | 西德尼 西德尼 西德尼 |
[1:29:21] | You were always so fucking special! | 你总是该死的特殊 |
[1:29:24] | Well, now I am the special one. | 现在轮到我了 |
[1:29:27] | You’ll slip, they always do. | 你不会成功的 向来如此 |
[1:29:30] | Come on, Charlie. Let’s go on with this. | 来吧 查理 让我们开始吧 |
[1:29:34] | You have to be strong and hold still. Ok? | 你必须坚强 忍着点 知道吗 |
[1:29:39] | Yeah, yeah, old school, like Billy and Stu. | 对对 老法子 就像比利和斯图 |
[1:29:42] | Come on, baby, get it up. Come on. | 来吧 宝贝 加把劲 来吧 |
[1:29:46] | Shoulder me, shoulder me, shoulder me. Get it up! | 朝这捅 朝这捅 朝这捅 来吧 |
[1:29:54] | It’s hurts! Not the way we rehearsed it. | 很痛 我们不是这样排练的 |
[1:29:56] | You said it, Charlie: Billy and Stu. | 像你说的 查理 比利和斯图 |
[1:29:59] | Trevor and you. | 特雷弗和你 |
[1:30:01] | What the media really loves, baby, | 什么才是媒体的最爱 宝贝 |
[1:30:03] | is a sole survivor. | 唯一的幸存者 |
[1:30:06] | Just ask you know who. | 你知道该是谁吧 |
[1:30:08] | Trevor was your partner and you, | 特雷弗是你的搭档 |
[1:30:11] | you were the idea man. | 而你则是主谋 |
[1:30:23] | Even your friends? My friends? | 你连朋友都杀吗 我朋友吗 |
[1:30:27] | What world are you living in? | 你搞清楚没有 |
[1:30:29] | I don’t need friends. I need fans. | 我不需要朋友 我需要粉丝 |
[1:30:33] | Don’t you get it?! | 还不明白吗 |
[1:30:36] | This has never been about killing you. | 杀你不是最终目的 |
[1:30:39] | It’s about…becoming you. | 我最终是要…成为你 |
[1:30:42] | I mean, for fuck’s sake, my own mother had to die, | 为了该死的这个 我妈必须死 |
[1:30:44] | now great loss there, so I could stay true to the original. | 现在又死了这么多 我忠实了原著 |
[1:30:49] | It’s sick, right? Well sick is the new sane. | 很病态 是吗 可病态也是一种清醒 |
[1:30:54] | You had your 15 minutes, now I want mine! | 你有你的辉煌 现在我想要我的 |
[1:30:58] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我应该做什么呢 |
[1:31:00] | Go to college, grad school, work? | 上大学 毕业 工作吗 |
[1:31:04] | Look around, we all live in public now, | 看看周围 我们都活在公众的目光下 |
[1:31:07] | we’re all on the Internet. | 活在网络世界 |
[1:31:08] | How do you think people become famous anymore? | 你认为人怎样才能出名 |
[1:31:11] | You don’t have to achieve anything. | 你根本不需要去争取 |
[1:31:15] | You just gotta have fucked up shit happen to you. | 你只需要等着机会找上你 |
[1:31:18] | So, you do have to die Sid. Those are the rules. | 所以你必须死 西德 这是规则 |
[1:31:23] | New movie, new franchise. | 新电影 新主题 |
[1:31:26] | There’s only room for one lead and, let’s face it, | 主角只有一个 面对现实吧 |
[1:31:28] | your ingenue days, they are over. | 你纯真的日子 已经结束了 |
[1:31:38] | Don’t tell me you didn’t know this day would come. | 别告诉我你没预料到今天 |
[1:32:59] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:34:22] | Come on! Let’s move in! | 快快 我们进去 |
[1:34:34] | Check the rooms, both sides and upstairs. Yes, Ma’m. | 去各处房间检查一下 遵命 |
[1:34:54] | Jill can you give us a description… | 吉尔 能描述一下发生的事吗… |
[1:34:56] | Over here…Jill…Jill, | 看这里…吉尔…吉尔 |
[1:35:11] | How does it feel to be a hero?… | 当英雄感觉如何… |
[1:35:24] | Jill. You made it. That’s all that matters. | 吉尔 你活着 这是最重要的 |
[1:35:29] | True, Charlie and Trev tried to kill me. | 没错 查理和特雷要杀我 |
[1:35:30] | And I heard they killed my mom. And | 我听说他们杀了我妈 |
[1:35:34] | Robbie and Kirby too. | 罗比和科比也死了 |
[1:35:38] | Shhh. Just lay back. Try to rest. | 别想了 休息吧 |
[1:35:42] | Is…is your wife… | 你妻子还好吗… |
[1:35:45] | She’s gonna be fine. She’s tough. | 她没事 她很坚强 |
[1:35:49] | If I ever write a book one day I’d, | 如果我有一天想写书了 |
[1:35:52] | I’d want her to write it with me. | 我想和她合作 |
[1:35:54] | It’d be a good team with our matching wounds and all. | 我们的伤口都一样 这是天意 |
[1:36:01] | We’re survivors now. | 我们都是幸存者 |
[1:36:03] | I just wish Sidney was too. | 我真希望西德尼也是 |
[1:36:06] | Jill, they’re not sure yet. | 吉尔 他们还不确定 |
[1:36:10] | It’s still touch and go. | 还在抢救 |
[1:36:13] | But she’s in ICU and | 但现在她在加护病房 |
[1:36:16] | they think Sidney just might make it. | 他们认为她能挺过来 |
[1:36:19] | What? I mean, I saw Trevor kill her. | 什么 我是说 我看见特雷弗杀了她 |
[1:36:23] | Look, we don’t know yet. But she’s hanging on. | 我们还不确定 她还在挣扎 |
[1:36:31] | I…I…I wanna see her. | 我…我…我想见她 |
[1:36:33] | She’s not awake yet. And, | 她还没醒 |
[1:36:37] | she may not remember anything. | 她可能会失忆 |
[1:36:39] | You’ll have to help her with that. | 可能需要你帮忙 |
[1:36:42] | All in time. Just get some rest now, ok? | 不着急 好好休息 好吗 |
[1:37:34] | She gonna be ok? | 她还好吗 |
[1:37:36] | Yeah, she’s a strong kid. | 是 她很坚强 |
[1:37:40] | She’s gonna have to be. | 她没得选择 |
[1:37:43] | She asked if you were ok. | 她还问了你的情况 |
[1:37:45] | She thinks you guys should write a book together. | 她认为你们俩应该联手写书 |
[1:37:48] | With your matching wounds. | 伤口都一样 |
[1:37:50] | Why, she was stabbed in the shoulder? | 怎么 她也是伤在肩膀吗 |
[1:37:56] | How did she know I was too? | 她怎么知道我伤在哪里 |
[1:38:03] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:38:11] | You just won’t die, will ya? | 你就是死不了 是吗 |
[1:38:15] | Who are you, | 你到底是谁 他妈的 |
[1:38:16] | Michael fucking Mayers? | 迈克尔·梅耶斯[《夺命狂奔》主角]吗 |
[1:38:19] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 不 差远了你 |
[1:38:25] | Fucking die already! | 他妈的还不死 |
[1:38:51] | How are those stitches? | 伤口还痛不痛啊 |
[1:38:57] | Sidney! | 西德尼 |
[1:39:02] | Hicks, get to the Sidney Prescott’s room | 希克斯 赶快去西德尼·普雷斯科特的病房 |
[1:39:04] | and call for backup! Be right up, Sir. | 叫人手来 马上 长官 |
[1:39:15] | Sid? Sid. Dewey! | 西德 西德 杜威 |
[1:39:37] | Is this how it’s gonna be, Sid? The ending of the | 就这么结束吗 西德 |
[1:39:40] | movie was supposed to be at the house. | 电影的结局应该在家里 |
[1:39:42] | I mean, this is just…silly. | 我是说 这个结局很傻 |
[1:39:44] | Consider this an alternate ending. | 或许结局不一样了呢 |
[1:39:48] | You’re not gonna get out of this, Jill. | 你跑不掉的 吉尔 |
[1:39:49] | Of course I will. Dewey? | 我当然会 杜威 |
[1:39:53] | Sid… | 西德… |
[1:39:56] | Easy..Wait, wait. What about the book? | 冷静点 等等 我们的书怎么办 |
[1:40:00] | Looks like I’ll just have to write it myself. | 看来我只能一个人写了 |
[1:40:03] | Goddammit! | 天杀的 |
[1:40:07] | Don’t even think about shooting | 别想着开枪 |
[1:40:08] | or I’ll blow Dewey’s head off. | 否则我会打爆杜威的头 |
[1:40:11] | What, you think I won’t do it? Give me your gun! Do it. | 以为我不敢吗 把枪给我 照着做 |
[1:40:25] | You just had to be the hero, huh? Give me your gun. | 你想逞英雄啊 把枪给我 |
[1:40:32] | What are you, deaf? Give me…your gun. | 怎么 你聋了吗 把枪…给我 |
[1:40:45] | And get up. And keep your hands over your head. | 站起来 双手抱头 |
[1:40:50] | Don’t do anything stupi… | 劝你别做蠢事… |
[1:40:53] | Don’t fucking tell me what to do. | 别他妈的告诉我怎么做 |
[1:40:55] | Oh, God… Now, get up bitch. | 老天… 站起来 贱人 |
[1:41:00] | Ok. Get up. Now! | 好的 起来 快点 |
[1:41:09] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:41:17] | Let’s go. Get your skinny ass out here. | 我们走 赶快挪屁股出去 |
[1:41:20] | Ok… | 好… |
[1:41:21] | I’m gonna enjoy blowing your head off. | 我要打爆你的头 |
[1:41:27] | Ok, but can I just | 好 但是… |
[1:41:31] | have one final word? | 我能留个遗言吗 |
[1:41:34] | What? Please? | 什么 求我吗 |
[1:41:37] | No… | 不是… |
[1:41:41] | Clear. Clear? | 开始[除颤器术语] 清除 |
[1:41:44] | Clear! | 开始 |
[1:41:50] | You forgot the first rule of remakes, Jill. | 你忘了翻拍的首要原则 吉尔 |
[1:41:52] | Don’t fuck with the original. | 原创惹不得 |
[1:41:59] | Oh my God, Dewey. Uh, what hit me? | 上帝啊 杜威 谁打了我 |
[1:42:03] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[1:42:07] | You ok? | 还好吗 |
[1:42:11] | She was standing right behind me. | 她就在我后面来着 |
[1:42:14] | They always are. | 他们总是如此 |
[1:42:29] | Oh, God… | 天啊… |
[1:42:31] | Nice one. | 好枪法 |
[1:42:35] | Hicks, you’re alive? | 希克斯 你没死啊 |
[1:42:39] | Wear the vest, save your chest. | 防弹衣在身 护住了我的胸 |
[1:42:44] | I got two officers down, | 两名警员受伤 |
[1:42:46] | several injuries and a new suspect. | 几名居民伤员 一个新的疑犯 |
[1:42:52] | We need a doctor, Goddammit! | 医生哪去了 天杀的 |
[1:42:55] | I don’t know about you, but I feel a whole lot better. | 我不了解你了 但我感觉好多了 |
[1:43:01] | We’re live at Woodsboro Community Hospital, | 我们在伍兹伯勒社区医院现场直播 |
[1:43:04] | awaiting a first public statement from Jill Roberts, survivor. | 等待幸存者吉尔·罗伯茨首次发言 |
[1:43:08] | A survivor of what is now | 这个幸存者现在 |
[1:43:09] | being called “The Woodsboro Massacre reboot”… | 被称为”伍兹伯勒屠杀发现者”… |
[1:43:12] | Jill Roberts is her name. | 她叫吉尔·罗伯茨 |
[1:43:14] | A name the whole world will now know… | 这个名字现在已全球闻名… |
[1:43:16] | …who single-handedly put a | 一位孤胆英雄 |
[1:43:18] | stop to this 21st century Woodsboro killing spree… | 阻止了这场21世纪伍兹伯勒大屠杀… |
[1:43:21] | Jill Roberts of Woodsboro, a girl who’s lifted | 伍兹伯勒的吉尔·罗伯茨 今晚 |
[1:43:25] | all our spirits tonight. An American hero, | 牵动着我们所有人的心 一位美国英雄 |
[1:43:27] | right out of the movies. | 从电影里走了出来 |