英文名称:Scream
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | – Hello? Hello. | -喂 -你好 |
[01:42] | Is Cristina there? | 克莉丝汀娜在吗 |
[01:43] | No, she’s not available. May I take a message? | 她不在 你要留言吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah, sorry. I’m a friend from her group… Oh, shit. | 抱歉 我是她聚会的朋友 该死 |
[01:51] | From her shit? | 她的什么 |
[01:52] | Look, just tell her I’m from group. I’m Charlie. She’s got my number. | 跟她说我是聚会的查理 她有我号码 |
[01:58] | Oh, she goes to your group? | 她参加你的聚会 |
[01:59] | I shouldn’t have, um… | 我不应该… |
[02:02] | Look, just tell her Charlie called. | 跟她说查理打来 |
[02:04] | And I will do exactly that, Charlie, | 没问题 查理 |
[02:06] | once you tell me what kind of group we’re talking about. | 但你得告诉我是什么会 |
[02:08] | – Is it AA? NA? – Look… | 戒酒无名会戒毒会 |
[02:11] | You sound exactly like she describes you. | 你听起来跟她说的一样 |
[02:13] | Uh, does she talk about me in group? | 她在聚会上说到我 |
[02:15] | Uh, I don’t think I can really talk about that. | 我不方便多说 |
[02:18] | What does she say about me? | 她是怎么说我的 |
[02:19] | Well, she loves you very much. | 她很爱你 |
[02:22] | What does she love about me? | 她爱我什么 |
[02:27] | She loves that you’re creative. | 她爱你充满创意 |
[02:29] | You love art and TV and movies. | 你喜欢艺术也爱看电视 电影 |
[02:32] | Okay, well, lots of people love movies. | 很多人都爱看电影 |
[02:34] | Yeah, but she says you love scary movies | 对 但她说你爱看恐怖片 |
[02:37] | and that you guys have that in common. | 那是你们的共同兴趣 |
[02:40] | She’s proud of making a fan out of you. | 她把你调教成恐怖片迷很骄傲 |
[02:43] | – She is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[02:45] | Well, she told me the other day, she wonders… | 前几天她跟我说 她在猜… |
[02:48] | what’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢哪部恐怖片 |
[02:51] | Uh… The Babadook. | “鬼敲门” |
[02:52] | It’s an amazing meditation on motherhood and grief. | 探讨身为人母的悲伤与哀愁 |
[02:56] | Isn’t that a little fancy pants? | 不会有点假掰吗 |
[02:59] | Well, it’s elevated horror. | 那算是高级恐怖片 |
[03:01] | Uh-huh. What does that mean, “Elevated horror”? | 高级恐怖片是什么意思 |
[03:05] | You know, it’s scary but with complex emotional and thematic underpinnings. | 除了吓人还有复杂情感和深层主题 |
[03:09] | It’s not just some schlocky, cheeseball nonsense with wall-to-wall jump scares. | 不只是低级老套和不合理的突发惊吓 |
[03:14] | Hmm. Sounds kind of boring to me. | 听起来很无聊 |
[03:17] | Have you ever seen Stab? | 你看过“惊声杀机”吗 |
[03:21] | Once, I think. | 好像看过一次 |
[03:22] | At a sleepover when I was, like, 12. | 12岁去朋友家过夜看的 |
[03:26] | You live in Woodsboro and you don’t know Stab? | 你住在伍兹柏勒不知道“惊声杀机” |
[03:30] | Your mother loves that movie. She talks about it all the time in group. | 你妈超爱那部电影 老是在聚会上说 |
[03:34] | How well do you remember the original? | 原版电影你记得多少 |
[03:36] | I don’t know. I mean, it was super ’90s. | 不知道 超90年代的fu |
[03:40] | It was really over-lit and everyone had weird hair. | 灯光打太亮 演员发型都很俗 |
[03:44] | Uh-huh. Do you remember the beginning? | 记得开场戏吗 |
[03:48] | Not really. | 不记得 |
[03:50] | It started with a kill scene, right? They always started with a kill scene. | 一定是杀人场景 都嘛是这样 |
[03:53] | Yeah, that’s right. That’s right. | 是啊 一点都没错 |
[03:55] | It’s a girl at home, alone. | 一名少女独自在家 |
[03:58] | She answers a wrong number and starts talking with the killer | 接错电话然后开始跟凶手聊天 |
[04:01] | who makes her play a game. | 他要她玩一个游戏 |
[04:05] | Would you like to play a game… | 你想玩一个游戏吗… |
[04:08] | Tara? | 塔拉 |
[04:24] | All systems armed. | 保全系统启动 |
[05:34] | This isn’t fucking funny, Amber. | 这不好笑 安珀 |
[05:37] | I told you, this isn’t Amber. | 我说过 我不是安珀 |
[05:45] | Amber’s looking particularly fetching tonight. | 安珀今晚看起来特别漂亮 |
[05:48] | She really shouldn’t leave her phone lying around for anyone to clone. | 她不该随便乱放手机让别人复制 |
[05:54] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[05:55] | I told you, I want to play a game. | 我说过 我想玩一个游戏 |
[05:59] | Stab movie trivia, three rounds. | 三个“惊声杀机”问答题 |
[06:01] | You call the cops, she dies. You get a question wrong, she dies. | 你报警她就死 答错了她就死 |
[06:04] | Her parents aren’t home. I can be in that room in 15 seconds. | 她爸妈不在家 我15秒就能闯进去 |
[06:09] | You want a warmup question? | 要来个暖身题吗 |
[06:12] | I told you I don’t know these movies! | 我不记得那些电影啦 |
[06:14] | Ask me about something I do know. | 问我知道的电影 |
[06:16] | Ask me about It Follows. Ask me about Hereditary. | 像是“灵病”和“宿怨” |
[06:19] | Ask me about The Witch. | 还有“女巫” |
[06:21] | In the first Stab movie, | 在第一部“惊声杀机”中 |
[06:23] | what Woodsboro native was introduced as the franchise’s main character? | 哪个伍兹柏勒镇民成为电影系列主角 |
[06:28] | It’s Sidney Prescott! | 席妮皮斯考克 |
[06:30] | It’s Sidney Prescott and she lived on Elm. | 席妮皮斯考克 她住在榆树街 |
[06:32] | Correct. You see, you’re gonna do great at this. | 答对了 你很厉害啊 |
[06:35] | Okay, question one… | 好了 第一题 |
[06:37] | No, I got that one right. It should count. | 我答对了 应该算数 |
[06:40] | Anyone could have gotten that one right. Sidney’s in every movie but the last one. | 谁都能答对 只有上一集没有席妮 |
[06:44] | Question one: | 第一题 |
[06:46] | Who wrote the original book that the Stab movies are based on? | “惊声杀机”系列改编自谁写的书 |
[06:56] | The… The chick from TV! | 电视上那个女的 |
[06:58] | “The chick from TV” is not gonna cut it, Tara. | 电视上那个女的不算答案 |
[07:02] | Gale Weathers! | 盖儿魏德斯 |
[07:04] | It is Gale Weathers, you motherfucker! | 是盖儿魏德斯 王八蛋 |
[07:07] | Correct. Amber might live to see the sunrise. | 答对了 安珀也许能活到日出 |
[07:10] | Question two: Who played the dumb bitch in the beginning of Stab 1 | 第二题 谁演第一集开场戏的蠢妞 |
[07:14] | who answers the phone and gets carved up by the killer? | 谁接了电话然后被凶手千刀万剐 |
[07:19] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[07:20] | Is that the answer you’re going with? | 那是你的答案吗 |
[07:26] | A non-answer counts as a wrong answer, Tara. | 没回答就算答错 时间不多了 |
[07:29] | Time’s running out. | (“惊声杀机”:卡司) 时间快到了 |
[07:30] | Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock, ticktock… | 滴答…滴答… |
[07:37] | Heather Graham! | 海瑟葛拉罕 |
[07:40] | Correct! You pulled that one out. | 答对了 算你厉害 |
[07:42] | Now for the final question: | 最后一题 |
[07:45] | – Who was the killer in Stab 1? – | 第一集的凶手是谁 |
[07:51] | Oh, I know this one, you fuck. | 我知道 你这烂咖 |
[07:54] | It’s Billy Loomis! | 是比利鲁米斯 |
[07:55] | It’s Billy Loomis, and he was Sidney’s boyfriend, | 是比利鲁米斯 席妮的男友 |
[07:57] | he was played by Luke Wilson, | 路克威尔逊演的 |
[07:59] | and I got you, asshole! | 我赢了 混蛋 |
[08:01] | I got it! I got it right! | 我答对了 |
[08:05] | Oh, I’m sorry, Tara, but that’s just not correct. | 很抱歉 塔拉 你答错了 |
[08:10] | What? | 什么 |
[08:11] | No, no, it is. It is. That is right. | 不 我答对了啊 |
[08:14] | The correct answer is Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. | 正确答案是比利鲁米斯和史都马克 |
[08:18] | There are two killers in the original Stab. | 第一集有两个凶手 |
[08:21] | I’m afraid someone’s got to die now. | 今晚有人会领便当了 |
[08:25] | No, no, no. Amber, I’m coming. | 安珀 我来了 |
[08:30] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 靠 |
[08:50] | All systems armed. | 保全系统启动 |
[08:58] | The police are on their way, asshole! | 警察正赶来 混蛋 |
[09:10] | All systems disarmed. | 保全系统解除 |
[09:15] | All systems armed. | 保全系统启动 |
[09:20] | – All systems disarmed. – Oh, my God. No. | 保全系统解除 |
[09:22] | All systems armed. | 保全系统启动 |
[09:24] | All systems disarmed. All systems armed. | 保全系统解除 保全系统启动 |
[09:27] | All systems disarmed. | 保全系统解除 |
[09:30] | All systems armed. | 保全系统启动 |
[10:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:05] | Bonus question, Tara. | 加分题 塔拉 |
[10:09] | Please stop. | 求你了 |
[10:10] | Do you think I made it inside your house before you could rearm? | 你在启动保全之前我能闯进你家吗 |
[10:56] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[11:11] | No! No, no, no! | 不要 |
[11:44] | Excuse me, miss? | 小姐 请问一下 |
[11:45] | – What’d you just take? – Your boner pills. | -你刚吃了什么药 -你的壮阳药 |
[11:48] | Good luck getting it up now. | 这下你硬不起来了 |
[11:50] | You, um… | 你… |
[11:53] | You are my boner pills. | 你就是我的壮阳药 |
[11:57] | No. No. | 不好笑 |
[12:09] | – You okay? – | 没事吧 |
[12:10] | Yes. | 没事 |
[12:12] | You don’t have to check on me all the time. I’m not breakable. | 别老是担心我 我不是瓷娃娃 |
[12:15] | Yeah, this I know. | 我知道 |
[12:21] | Shit. | 靠 |
[12:29] | – Sam? – Hey. What’s going on? | -珊曼 -嘿 怎么了 |
[12:34] | Uh, Tara… was attacked. | 塔拉…遭到攻击 |
[12:38] | What? Is she… | 什么她… |
[12:40] | She’s alive, but in bad shape. | 她还活着 但受了重伤 |
[12:44] | She was… | 她被… |
[12:45] | stabbed. | 刺伤 |
[12:47] | – Stabbed? What the fuck? – She made it through surgery | 刺伤 怎么会 |
[12:49] | and the doctor said it went well. | 医生说手术很成功 |
[12:51] | She’s resting now. | 她正在休养 |
[12:53] | I know you guys aren’t on the best terms, but… | 我知道你们闹翻了 但… |
[12:55] | I’m on my way. | 我这就赶去 |
[12:57] | She’s gonna be okay, Sam. We’ll see you soon. | 她不会有事 到时候见 |
[13:00] | – Hey, wait, Wes! – Yeah? | 等等 卫斯 什么事 |
[13:04] | Do they know who did this? | 知道凶手是谁吗 |
[13:05] | It’s probably better if you just come here. | 你最好还是来一趟 |
[13:09] | Wes. | 卫斯 |
[13:10] | She said it was someone in a fucking Ghostface mask. | 她说凶手戴着鬼脸面具 |
[13:22] | My sister was attacked. | 我妹受到攻击 |
[13:25] | I gotta go. | 我得赶去 |
[13:26] | Wait, hey! Hey, hey hey. I’m… I’m going with you. | 等等 我跟你去 |
[13:29] | – No. No, Richie… – No, Sam. I’m coming with you. | 不 瑞奇 珊曼 我要跟你去 |
[13:34] | – Okay. – Okay. Yeah. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[13:37] | Attention, Panthers. A reminder that all classes and school activities | 各位同学 明天的课程和活动 |
[13:43] | are canceled tomorrow due to public safety concerns. | 全都因为安全考量取消 |
[13:46] | That was Sam. | 那是珊曼 |
[13:47] | – She’s coming? – Yeah. | -她要来 -对 |
[13:51] | Watch everything get worse. | 等着看好戏吧 |
[13:53] | All I’m saying is, with everything going on right now, | 我只想说现在发生这种事 |
[13:55] | I think it’s time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level. | 我们的关系应该进入更亲密的阶段 |
[14:00] | He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request. | 他要我让他定位我的手机 |
[14:02] | It’s the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose. | 还没抓到凶手 这样才安全 |
[14:05] | You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are. | 我们都会知道对方在哪里 |
[14:08] | Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend. | 好让你像吃醋男友跟踪我 |
[14:10] | And you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend. | 你也可以跟踪我啊 |
[14:13] | Is this because you two aren’t having sex yet? | 因为你们还没嘿咻吗 |
[14:15] | You bring up a very good point. Not that I want to sound like a stereotypical jock | 说得好 但我不是那种典型的球员 |
[14:18] | – trying to get into his girl’s pants… – Great! | 只想跟马子上床 -好棒棒 |
[14:21] | Don’t do it, Liv. There’s a psycho out there. | 别这么干 丽芙 有个变态杀手 |
[14:24] | You make yourself harder to find. | 你应该让自己更难被找到 |
[14:25] | Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS. | 删除IG脸书 贴住手机镜头 关掉GPS |
[14:28] | Yes, thank you very much, Edward Snowden. | 多谢你喔 史诺登 |
[14:30] | Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara’s attempted murder, | 你妈才刚为塔拉的案子问我话 |
[14:33] | which was very fun. | 那超好玩的 |
[14:36] | I’m sure she’s asking everybody. I mean, Ghostface is back. | 她每个人都问话 鬼脸杀手真的回来了 |
[14:38] | The press still isn’t saying Ghostface. | 新闻还是没说是鬼脸杀手 |
[14:40] | My mom doesn’t want to cause a panic. | 我妈不想引起集体恐慌 |
[14:42] | It’ll get out by the second or third killing. | 再发生命案就会传开来 |
[14:43] | Jesus, Mindy, there wasn’t a first killing. Tara’s alive. | 天啊 敏蒂 塔拉还活着耶 |
[14:47] | – Mmm. I mean, she could still die. – What the fuck? | 那代表她还是可能会死 -你在说什么 |
[14:50] | Or the killer could come back for her. | 凶手会回去杀她 |
[14:52] | Fuck! Mindy, come on. | 靠拜托 |
[14:53] | I’m just telling you, arm up, okay? Pepper spray, check. Taser, check. | 准备防身用品 防狼喷雾剂和电击棒 |
[14:57] | Girlfriend repellent, check. | 还有驱除女友剂 |
[15:00] | Nice. Thank you. | 水喔 谢啦 |
[15:02] | Holy shit. Is that… Vince? | 靠 那是…文斯吗 |
[15:05] | Wait. The creep you hooked up with last summer? | 你去年暑假勾搭上的变态 |
[15:08] | – Yeah. He worked with me and Tara. – He worked with Tara? | 对啦 他跟我和塔拉一起打工 他和塔拉一起打工 |
[15:12] | He’s been stalking my Instagram the last couple weeks, | 他这几个礼拜都在追踪我的IG |
[15:15] | – posting the creepiest shit. | 贴一些超恶烂的留言 |
[15:18] | Probably time to introduce him to Hobbs and Shaw. | 我该好好扁他一顿 |
[15:20] | Maybe not the best idea to incite violence right in front of the sheriff. | 最好别在警长面前打架 |
[15:25] | Looks like he’s leaving. | 看来他要走了 |
[15:26] | Thanks anyways, boys. | 谢了 猛男 |
[15:30] | Hmm. Tara says she fought back hard. You’ve got bruises. | 塔拉说她死命挣扎 你身上有瘀青 |
[15:34] | It’s from football practice. | 练球弄到的啦 |
[15:36] | – Oh, sure. – Tara’s awake. She just texted. | 最好是啦 塔拉醒了 她传讯给我 |
[15:39] | I’m going to the hospital. You guys coming? | 我要去医院 你们来吗 |
[15:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:43] | Oh, uh… I can’t, but I’ll meet you guys there. | 我不行 但晚点再见 |
[15:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | – I’ve actually never seen Stab. – You’ve never seen Stab? | 我没看过“惊声杀机” 你从来没看过 |
[16:00] | – Mmm. – Not even the one that came out last year? | 去年上映的那部也没有 |
[16:03] | I’ve never seen Gone with the Wind either, | 我也没看过“乱世佳人” |
[16:05] | but I don’t consider it, like, a huge hole in my cinematic education. | 但我并不觉得自己不懂电影 |
[16:08] | Most of the Stab movies are based on things that happened here. | “惊声杀机”系列都是改编这里的事 |
[16:13] | Define “things.” | 像是什么事 |
[16:14] | Things like… | 像是… |
[16:15] | a guy named Billy Loomis and his friend carved up a bunch of high-school kids | 比利鲁米斯和他麻吉戴着鬼脸面具 |
[16:20] | while wearing this Halloween ghost mask. | 杀死一大堆高中生 |
[16:23] | You mean like in Halloween? | 就像“月光光心慌慌” |
[16:25] | – No. Not like in Halloween. – Oh. | 不是啦 |
[16:29] | Sounds a lot like Halloween. – All right, it’s a little like Halloween. – Okay. | -听起来很像 -好啦 是有点像 |
[16:33] | And every decade or so, some idiot gets the bright idea | 每隔十年就有个猪头灵光一闪 |
[16:37] | to put on the mask, kill his friends, and get famous too. | 戴上面具杀光朋友然后爆红 |
[16:40] | The last time it happened was in 2011. | 最后一次是2011年 |
[16:42] | And we came here voluntarily? | 我们还自愿跑来 |
[16:44] | Well, I got to make sure Tara’s okay. | 我得确定塔拉没事 |
[16:47] | Right. Yes, of course. | 当然啰 |
[16:48] | And I got to make sure we don’t get sliced up by some lunatic | 我也得确定不会被疯子杀死 |
[16:51] | who saw Friday the 13th and thought, “You know what? | 他看了“黑色星期五”就想 |
[16:53] | That Jason guy, he’s got some pretty solid ideas.” | 那个杰森的杀人手法真的很赞 |
[16:58] | Can I ask you one question though? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:01] | Do you have any idea why | 你知道为什么 |
[17:03] | someone wearing that mask would want to kill your sister? | 那个戴着面具的人会想杀死你妹 |
[17:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:29] | How are you feeling? | 你还好吧 |
[17:31] | You came. | 你来了 |
[17:33] | Of course I came. | 我当然会来 |
[17:35] | This is my boyfriend, Richie. | 这是我男友瑞奇 |
[17:37] | It’s so nice to meet you. I’m so sorry if I’m intruding. | 很高兴认识你 抱歉打扰了 |
[17:40] | Nice to meet you too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[17:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:46] | – Thank you for calling. – Of course. | -谢谢你打来 -不客气 |
[17:49] | Look at your hair! I like it. | 你染了头发 我喜欢 |
[17:52] | These are Chad and Mindy, the twins. And Wes. | 这是双胞胎查德和敏蒂 还有卫斯 |
[17:55] | I used to babysit them all. | 我当过他们的保母 |
[17:57] | Which is always how I like to be introduced. | 我一直都喜欢她这么说 |
[18:01] | And Amber. Hey. | 还有安珀 嗨 |
[18:03] | Hi. Nice to see you. | 嗨 见到你真好 |
[18:05] | Hi. I’m Richie. – Hi. | -嗨 我是瑞奇 -嗨 |
[18:09] | Where’s Mom? She’s stuck at a conference in London. | -妈妈呢 -她在伦敦开会 |
[18:11] | She called me earlier. | 刚才打过给我 |
[18:12] | Yeah, for all of ten minutes. | 只讲了十分钟 |
[18:15] | Uh, look, guys, Tara’s really tired. Maybe we should just give her some space. | 塔拉累了 应该让她休息 |
[18:24] | Not you, Sam. | 珊曼 你别走 |
[18:27] | I want you to stay. | 我要你留下来 |
[18:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:30] | – But the rest. – Yeah. | -我们都走吧 -好喔 |
[18:33] | If it’s okay with you, I could sleep here tonight. | 你OK的话 我今晚可以睡这里 |
[18:38] | I’d really like that. | 这样很好 |
[18:41] | – Do you have your extra inhaler? – I’ll be fine. | -你有吸入器吧 -有 没事的 |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:48] | Bye. – Okay, I’ll be right outside. – Thank you. | 宝贝 我就在外面 |
[19:01] | Sam, I was so scared. | 珊曼 我好害怕 |
[19:03] | I know. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[19:11] | So what is she like, the sister? | 她老姊是什么样的人 |
[19:14] | Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool. | 珊曼珊曼超酷的 |
[19:16] | You only say that because she let you wear Pokemon onesies to bed for a year. | 那是因为她让你穿宝可梦睡衣 |
[19:19] | – True. That’s a true statement. – | 没错 一点也没错 |
[19:22] | No, trust me. Sam is not cool. | 才怪 珊曼一点都不酷 |
[19:24] | Her dad left her mom, right? Walks right out when Tara’s eight, Sam’s 13. | 她爸甩掉她妈 珊曼13岁 塔拉才8岁 |
[19:28] | Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. | 珊曼开始变坏 被警察抓过几次 |
[19:31] | And then, on Sam’s 18th birthday, she leaves. | 她一满18岁就一走了之 |
[19:35] | Ghosts them all. | 像鬼一样消失 |
[19:36] | Maybe Sam’s changed. I just don’t want to see Tara hurt again. | 也许她变了 我不想看到塔拉再伤心 |
[19:40] | So what, you’re protecting Tara from her own sister now? | 你要保护塔拉不被亲生姊姊伤害 |
[19:44] | Well, someone has to. | 总得有人保护她吧 |
[19:45] | Okay, so no guys are good enough for her, and now her family’s off-limits too? | 男生都配不上她 她连家人也不准见 |
[19:49] | Mmm, motive. | 杀人动机喔 |
[19:51] | “If I can’t have her, no one can.” | 我得不到她 谁也别想 |
[19:53] | What? We know you have a crush on Tara. | -什么 -大家都知道你暗恋塔拉 |
[19:56] | Okay. Come on, Mindy. | 少来了 敏蒂 |
[19:57] | But we’re all suspects. | 我们都有嫌疑 |
[20:03] | – Except maybe Liv. – Thank you. | 除了丽芙 -谢谢 |
[20:05] | You’re way too boring to be a psycho. | 你太无趣不可能是变态 |
[20:07] | Yo, Liv. You want a real drink? | 丽芙 想来杯烈酒吗 |
[20:09] | Or are you happy sitting at this kids’ table? | 还是你想跟小屁孩一起混 |
[20:12] | Listen up, uglier Michael Myers, it was a summer fling.- It meant nothing. | 丑版的麦克迈尔斯 她去年只是玩玩 |
[20:16] | – Was I talking to you? I don’t care who you’re talking to. | -我有跟你讲话吗 -我才不管 |
[20:19] | – Liv, let’s go. – Don’t talk to her! | -丽芙 走吧 -别跟她说话 |
[20:20] | I don’t want to hear your voice. | 我不想听到你的声音 |
[20:22] | – Shut the fuck up. – Hey! | 给我闭嘴 |
[20:23] | Get out of here or I’m calling the cops. | 你再不滚我就报警 |
[20:26] | Go! | 滚啊 |
[20:27] | – I’ll see you soon, sweetheart. – Hey, man, fuck you. | -回头见 宝贝 -去你的 |
[20:29] | You kids too! Let’s go! | 你们也一样 走吧 |
[20:33] | Do you see this shit? | 看到没 |
[20:37] | Fuck this bar, man. | 这间酒吧有够烂 |
[20:44] | Fuck you. Fuck it! | 去它的 |
[20:54] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[21:09] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[21:13] | Is that you, pretty boy? Huh? | 是你吗 帅哥 |
[21:17] | Get out of my fucking car! | 给我滚出我的车 |
[22:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:13] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[22:15] | Just a bad dream. | 只是个恶梦 |
[22:17] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[22:19] | Oh, Stab is on Netflix. | Netflix上的“惊声杀机” |
[22:23] | What? I want to be prepared. | 干嘛我要有所准备 |
[22:26] | I got to go find something to eat. | 我得去找东西吃 |
[22:28] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | How you doing, Sam? | 你好吗 珊曼 |
[22:57] | Mmm. Antipsychotics aren’t working as well as they used to, are they? | 抗精神病药没有以前有效了 |
[23:02] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[23:04] | You can’t run from who you are, Sam. | 你不能逃避真正的自我 |
[23:07] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[23:10] | Hey, when are you gonna tell her why all this is happening? | 你几时才会告诉她为什么发生这一切 |
[23:29] | Hello. | 喂 |
[23:30] | Hello, Samantha. | 你好 珊曼莎 |
[23:35] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[23:36] | Someone who knows your little family secret. | 知道你家庭小秘密的人 |
[23:42] | You’re the fuck who hurt my sister? | 你就是伤害我妹的混蛋 |
[23:44] | Oh, she’s not the only one I’m gonna hurt. | 我不只是要伤害她 |
[23:47] | I had to get you to come back here somehow, didn’t I? | 我总得想办法让你回来 对吧 |
[23:52] | You want to fuck with me, asshole? | 你想惹我 混蛋 |
[23:54] | I’m right here. Come and get me. | 我就在这儿 来找我啊 |
[23:56] | With pleasure. | 我这就来 |
[24:13] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:23] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[24:24] | Somebody help me! He’s trying to kill me! | 快来啊 他想杀我 |
[24:28] | What’s going on? You’re okay. | 怎么了你没事了 |
[24:31] | Somebody tried to kill me in the break room! | 有人想在休息室杀我 |
[24:44] | I’ve got a body outside a bar on Main, and now you get attacked here. | 酒吧外有具尸体 你又在这被攻击 |
[24:48] | You said the call came from Amber’s number? | 你说是安珀打给你 |
[24:50] | So? We know he cloned my phone before when he attacked Tara. | 又怎样他也用我手机打给塔拉 |
[24:53] | Or, and I’m just spit-balling here… you’re the killer. | 或者 我只是猜的啦…你就是凶手 |
[24:57] | And where were you when all this happened? | 出事的时候你又在哪里 |
[25:00] | I was… watching Netflix. | 我在…看Netflix |
[25:03] | – Yeah. Super-solid alibi, bro. – So where were you? | -超完美的不在场证明 -你又在哪里 |
[25:06] | I was questioning her at the sheriff’s station. | 我在警局讯问安珀和她的朋友 |
[25:09] | Yeah, I came as soon as I heard. | 我听到消息就马上赶来 |
[25:10] | But, you know, the Netflix alibi is good, too. | 看Netflix的藉口也不错 |
[25:12] | Both of you, stop it. | 你们都别再说了 |
[25:13] | You’re gonna put more cops on her room, right? | 你会派更多警察保护她 对吧 |
[25:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:17] | And I can move you to a private floor. | 我也能把你们转到私人楼层 |
[25:18] | Deputy Vinson knows what he’s doing. You’ll be safe. | 副警长文森很尽职 你们会很安全 |
[25:21] | Like we’ve been so far? | 就像现在这样 |
[25:24] | Samantha, let’s step outside. | 珊曼莎 我们出去聊聊 |
[25:30] | Nice to see you, Deputy Hicks. | 很高兴见到你 希克斯副警长 |
[25:33] | – So many fun memories. – It’s “Sheriff” Hicks. | -好多有趣的回忆 -是希克斯警长 |
[25:35] | I remember you too… | 我也记得你 |
[25:37] | and all the trouble you used to cause your family. | 还有你为你家带来的麻烦 |
[25:41] | Your presence here is not helping. | 你来这里没有帮助 |
[25:43] | So maybe when the sun comes up, | 所以也许天一亮 |
[25:45] | you and your boyfriend can hit the road | 你和你男友就该上路 |
[25:46] | and leave it to people who actually care about this community. | 让真正关心这社区的人处理这件事 |
[26:03] | Well, she remains a delight. | 她还是这么讨喜 |
[26:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[26:06] | Um, would you mind giving us a second? I need to talk to Tara. | 能不能出去一下我得跟塔拉谈谈 |
[26:10] | Come on, Netflix. Let’s go. | 来吧 Netflix 走吧 |
[26:28] | Do you remember when Dad left? | 记得爸离开的事吗 |
[26:31] | Parts, sure. | 记得一点 |
[26:35] | I was eight. I don’t know what that has to do with anything. | 我才8岁 那重要吗 |
[26:37] | It has to do with it. | 非常重要 |
[26:43] | Do you remember how… | 你记得… |
[26:45] | Mom used to keep those boxes up in the attic? | 妈放进阁楼的箱子吗 |
[26:49] | Well, I was up there once, | 我上去过一次 |
[26:51] | when I was 13, looking for Christmas presents. | 我13岁那年去找圣诞礼物 |
[26:54] | And I found these old diaries that she kept from high school. | 找到她在高中写的日记 |
[26:58] | – Sam, what is… – Please. | -珊曼 到底是… -听好 |
[27:00] | I just… I have to do this. | 我得告诉你 |
[27:02] | So I found these old diaries. | 我找到一些旧日记 |
[27:04] | And I knew it was wrong, but I read some anyway | 我知道不对 但还是偷看了 |
[27:07] | because Mom got pregnant with me in high school, | 因为妈在高中就怀了我 |
[27:10] | and I thought it could be cool to find out how she and Dad got together. | 知道她和爸是怎么认识的会很酷 |
[27:13] | How romantic it must have been. | 一定很浪漫 |
[27:16] | So I read some. | 所以就偷看了日记 |
[27:19] | Only it wasn’t romantic. | 但一点都不浪漫 |
[27:23] | Mom was dating Dad, but… | 妈和爸在约会 但… |
[27:26] | she was in love with this other guy… | 她却爱上另一个家伙 |
[27:29] | and he got her pregnant. | 他害她怀孕 |
[27:31] | She told Dad it was his, and that’s why he proposed senior year. | 她跟爸说是他的 所以他就向她求婚 |
[27:34] | Sam, what are you talking about? | 珊曼 你在说什么 |
[27:35] | And I’m sitting there, in this attic, | 我当时坐在阁楼 |
[27:38] | and I’m 13… | 才13岁 |
[27:40] | and I just found out my dad isn’t my dad. | 却发现我爸不是我的生父 |
[27:45] | So I go find Mom in her bedroom, and I’m screaming at her | 于是我冲进妈的房间大吼大叫 |
[27:50] | and shoving this diary in her face, | 把日记丢到她脸上 |
[27:52] | and I didn’t even realize… | 根本就没发现 |
[27:55] | that Dad was standing right behind me. | 爸就站在我后面 |
[27:59] | He didn’t know. | 他被蒙在鼓里 |
[28:04] | He found out right then from me. | 反而从我这里发现真相 |
[28:09] | He left that night. | 他那晚就离开 |
[28:12] | I’m the reason he left. | 都是因为我 |
[28:15] | – No, Sam… – Mom never forgave me. | 妈从来没原谅我 |
[28:18] | Then she made me promise never to tell you because you were so young. | 而且你太小 她逼我永远不能说 |
[28:23] | And that’s why I changed | 所以我才会变坏 |
[28:25] | and I got distant and weird with you. | 跟你的关系也越来越疏离 |
[28:32] | And I went out and I started doing every drug that I could get my hands on | 我跑出去混 开始嗑能拿到的每种药 |
[28:37] | until I couldn’t take it anymore and I left town. | 直到我受不了 然后离开 |
[28:40] | I just couldn’t be around you anymore, Tara. | 我不能继续在你身边 |
[28:43] | Not only because I destroyed our family that night, but because… | 不只是因为我毁了这个家 也因为… |
[28:47] | those diaries told me who my real father was. | 我从那些日记知道我的生父是谁 |
[28:54] | It was Billy Loomis. | 是比利鲁米斯 |
[28:57] | And somebody knows, and I think that’s why you got hurt. | 一定有人知道 所以才会伤害你 |
[29:00] | And I’m so fucking sorry that I never told you and that I ran away. | 很抱歉我没告诉你 反而离家出走 |
[29:04] | – I’m so sorry. – Get out. | -真的很抱歉 -出去 |
[29:05] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[29:06] | You’re gone for five years… | 你离开了五年 |
[29:09] | Five whole years. | 整整五年 |
[29:10] | And then I get stabbed and you want to come back | 我被刺伤你才回来 |
[29:12] | and drop all this shit on me? | 跟我说这一切 |
[29:14] | – I thought I was protecting you. – Protecting me from what? | 我以为我在保护你 保护我什么 |
[29:19] | The truth? | 知道真相 |
[29:21] | No. – No, I… Please, Tara. | 不 我…拜托 塔拉 |
[29:25] | – Sam. – I need you to get the fuck out. – I’m so sorry. | -珊曼 给我滚出去 -真的很抱歉 |
[29:29] | – Sam. – Please. | -珊曼 -拜托 |
[29:30] | Get the fuck out! | 给我滚 |
[29:50] | Hey, hey. It’s okay, it’s me. | 嘿 没事的 是我 |
[29:55] | Were you listening at the door? | 你在门外偷听吗 |
[29:58] | No, no, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[30:01] | Okay, yeah, I was listening at the door. | 好啦 我有在偷听 |
[30:04] | It doesn’t freak you out… | 我生父是连环杀手… |
[30:06] | that my real father was a serial killer? | 没有吓到你吗 |
[30:09] | I mean… | 老实说 |
[30:11] | yeah. | 有啊 |
[30:12] | A great deal, yeah. | 我被吓死了 |
[30:14] | Okay, well, then go. I get it. | 那就走吧 我能理解 |
[30:18] | I just got to stay and figure it out. | 但我要留下来揪出凶手 |
[30:20] | I’m not leaving you here, Sam. | 我不会丢下你 |
[30:23] | You know that part in horror movies | 看恐怖片有时候会想 |
[30:25] | where you want to yell at the characters to be smart and get the fuck out? | 对着角色大叫 学聪明点快逃 |
[30:29] | This is that part, Richie. | 就是这时候 瑞奇 |
[30:32] | You should get the fuck out. | 你应该快逃走 |
[30:38] | But I’m staying. | 我要留下来 |
[30:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:48] | – You’re such a dumbass. – I’m such a dumbass. | -你真是个蠢蛋 -我是个蠢蛋 |
[30:53] | So… | 所以… |
[30:55] | your sister won’t talk to you. | 你妹不跟你说话 |
[30:58] | The police aren’t gonna help. | 警方也不会帮忙 |
[30:59] | What’s our next move? | 下一步是什么 |
[31:04] | We go talk to an expert. | 去找一个专家 |
[31:08] | temperatures here Tuesday, Wednesday in the mid-50s, | 周二及周三温度降到摄氏10度 |
[31:11] | and then finally we’ll see those mid-60s returning next week. | 下周则将回升到摄氏15度 |
[31:15] | Just one night after a local teen was attacked in her home | 一名当地少女在家中遭到扮成 |
[31:18] | by an assailant wearing a Ghostface costume, | 鬼脸杀手的嫌犯攻击后一天 |
[31:20] | Sheriff Judy Hicks has now confirmed two more late-night attacks | 茱蒂希克斯警长公布 又发生两起攻击案 |
[31:23] | that have left Woodsboro reeling. | 震惊伍兹柏勒小镇 |
[31:25] | The first victim, Vincent Schneider, | 第一名受害者文森史奈德 |
[31:27] | was found dead behind the Corner Pocket Pool Hall. | 在底袋撞球馆后遇害 |
[31:30] | A second victim, as yet unnamed, | 第二名受害者 |
[31:32] | was attacked inside Woodsboro General Hospital, | 则是在伍兹柏勒综合医院内遇袭 |
[31:34] | but escaped without injuries. | 但她毫发无伤逃过一劫 |
[31:36] | Needless to say, Woodsboro is on high alert today… | 今天伍兹柏勒镇民严阵以待… |
[31:39] | Live from Studio 1-A in Rockefeller Plaza… | 来自洛克斐勒中心棚内直播 |
[31:42] | Good morning. I’m Gale Weathers. | 早安 我是盖儿魏德斯 |
[31:44] | Before we dive in, I want to tell you a little story | 节目开始之前 我想说个小故事 |
[31:47] | that happened on the way into the studio this morning. | 就发生在我来这里的路上 |
[31:50] | – I stopped to get a bacon… at a bodega, already a quintessentially New York… | 我去超商买培根起司蛋三明治 |
[31:55] | Go away! | 走开 |
[31:56] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Riley! | 抱歉打扰你 莱利先生 |
[31:59] | We just want to ask you a few questions. | 我们只想问你几个问题 |
[32:02] | I don’t give interviews. | 我不接受采访 |
[32:04] | We’re not looking for an interview. | 我们不是来采访你的 |
[32:07] | Give me one good reason why I should talk to you. | 你凭什么要我跟你说话 |
[32:09] | I’m Billy Loomis’s daughter. | 我是比利鲁米斯的女儿 |
[32:13] | That’s a terrible reason for me to talk to you. | 那是个超烂的理由 |
[32:17] | My name is Samantha Carpenter. | 我叫珊曼莎卡本特 |
[32:18] | I was attacked last night at the hospital. | 昨晚在医院受到攻击 |
[32:20] | The night before that, my sister was stabbed seven times. | 我妹妹前晚被捅了七刀 |
[32:24] | I know you know what that’s like. | 你一定知道那种感觉 |
[32:26] | I’m just trying to protect my family. | 我只想保护我家人 |
[32:30] | Five minutes. That’s all I’m asking. | 我只求你给我五分钟 |
[32:35] | I’ll give you two minutes. | 我给你两分钟 |
[32:36] | I’m missing a show I like. | 我正在看节目 |
[32:38] | bangs again, stage an intervention. | 要是我想留浏海 拜托阻止我 |
[32:40] | Gale Weathers. | 盖儿魏德斯 |
[32:42] | – Weren’t you two, um… – Yeah. | -你们不是… -是啊 |
[32:54] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[32:55] | Oh, this is Richie, my boyfriend. | 这是我男友瑞奇 |
[32:57] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久 |
[32:59] | Six months? | 半年 |
[33:00] | Did he know who your dad was when you met? | 他一开始就知道你爸是谁吗 |
[33:03] | Express any interest in Woodsboro or the Ghostface killings? | 对伍兹柏勒镇或鬼脸杀手感兴趣 |
[33:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[33:09] | Your killer’s obsessed with the Stab movies, right? | 凶手很迷“惊声杀机” 对吧 |
[33:12] | Well, there are certain rules to surviving a Stab movie. | “惊声杀机”系列电影有一些生存法则 |
[33:17] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[33:20] | Rule number one: | 第一条法则 |
[33:22] | Never trust the love interest. | 绝对不能信任恋爱对象 |
[33:24] | They seem sweet, caring, supportive. Then welcome to act 3, | 表面上看来细心体贴又可靠 |
[33:27] | where they’re trying to rip your head off. | 到了第三幕就会想杀了你 |
[33:29] | I was with Sam in Modesto when Tara was attacked. | 塔拉遇袭时我和珊曼在莫德斯托 |
[33:31] | And let me guess, you were just in the other room, | 让我猜 她在医院被攻击 |
[33:34] | conveniently unaccounted for when she was attacked at the hospital. | 你刚好在另一个房间却没人能证实 |
[33:37] | Okay, do I have to take this from shitty Sam Elliott over here, or what? | 我得让这个邋遢大叔羞辱我吗 |
[33:40] | Rule number two… | 第二条法则 |
[33:43] | the killer’s motive is always connected to something in the past. | 凶手的动机一定和过去有关联 |
[33:48] | – I’m related to Billy. – Right, | 我是比利的女儿 |
[33:50] | but then why kill that random Vince guy? | 对 但为何要杀死路人甲文斯 |
[33:52] | That’s for you to figure out. | 你们得自己查清楚 |
[33:55] | And rule number three, and this is the most important rule: | 第三条也是最重要的法则 |
[33:58] | The first victim always has a friend group that the killer is a part of. | 凶手一定在第一名受害者的朋友圈 |
[34:04] | Does your sister have a close-knit group of friends? | 你妹妹有要好的朋友圈吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[34:09] | She does. | 她真的有 |
[34:10] | Then look for the killer there. | 其中一个就是凶手 |
[34:13] | If you can find out why they’re doing this, | 查出凶手犯案的动机 |
[34:15] | you can figure out who’s next. | 就会知道下一个是谁 |
[34:17] | So help us. | 那就帮助我们 |
[34:19] | Help us figure out who is behind this. | 帮我们揪出幕后凶手 |
[34:22] | You kidding me? I’ve been stabbed nine times. | 开什么玩笑我被捅了九刀 |
[34:24] | I’ve got permanent nerve damage and a fun little limp. | 神经严重受损 还有只跛脚 |
[34:27] | You think I want to do that again? | 你觉得我想再来一次 |
[34:29] | You just said it always goes back to the past, right? | 你说一定和过去有关联 对吧 |
[34:34] | So if I’m in danger… | 如果我有危险… |
[34:38] | that means you’re in danger. | 就代表你也一样 |
[34:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:42] | Let’s do this together. | 让我们携手合作 |
[34:48] | Your time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[34:49] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[34:52] | Yeah, he’s way more fun in the movies. | 他在电影里比较好玩 |
[34:57] | Okay, uh, what’s next? | 好吧 现在要怎样 |
[34:59] | The friends. | 朋友圈 |
[35:02] | Thanks so much for that, Kevin. | 多谢了 凯文 |
[35:04] | Coming up after our local weather, | 气象报告后 |
[35:06] | the pros and cons of reuniting with old friends. | 要谈谈和老朋友重聚的好与坏 |
[35:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:38] | Hey, Sid, it’s me. | 席妮 是我 |
[35:41] | Dewey? | 杜威 |
[35:43] | Oh, my God. How long has it been? | 天啊 有多久了 |
[35:45] | I’m just trying to get a run in before I take the girls to school. | 我趁送女儿上学前正在跑步 |
[35:48] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[35:49] | I’m good, really good. | 很好 真的很好 |
[35:51] | How are you? How’s Mark? | 你呢马克好吗 |
[35:53] | I think I’ll keep him. | 我会留住他 |
[35:54] | How are things in the sheriff’s business? | 警长当得怎样 |
[35:56] | Uh, they’re… | 呃 其实… |
[35:58] | – They’re fine. But, Sid… – Have you talked to Gale lately? | -还不错 -最近联络过盖儿吗 |
[36:03] | No. Not in a couple years. | 两年多没联络了 |
[36:05] | I know things didn’t end well with you guys, but… | 我知道你们离婚了 但… |
[36:08] | Sid… | 席妮 |
[36:10] | it’s happening again. | 又开始了 |
[36:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:17] | Some idiot in a Ghostface mask. | 戴着鬼脸面具的凶手 |
[36:20] | Three attacks so far. One dead. | 目前有三人遇害 一人丧命 |
[36:22] | Something about this one just feels different. | 这次感觉不太一样 |
[36:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:29] | I’m fine, you know me. | 没事 你知道我的 |
[36:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:33] | I do. That’s why I’m asking. | 我知道 所以才会问 |
[36:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:37] | I just… | 只是… |
[36:38] | want you to be safe up there. Do you have a gun? | 希望你安全 你有枪吗 |
[36:41] | I’m Sidney fucking Prescott. Of course I have a gun. | 我是席妮皮斯考克 我当然有枪 |
[36:46] | Good. That’s good. | 那就好 |
[36:48] | Does Gale know? | 盖儿知道吗 |
[36:50] | No, she’s my next call. | 我待会就打给她 |
[36:52] | But, Sid, promise me: | 但你要答应我 |
[36:54] | No matter what you hear or what you see on the news, don’t come here. | 不管你听到或看到什么新闻 千万别来 |
[36:58] | No offense, Dewey. I have no intention of ever setting foot in that town again. | 别介意 但我不会再去那个小镇 |
[37:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:04] | Dewey… | 杜威 |
[37:06] | whoever this killer’s after, I’m glad they have you to protect them. | 不管凶手想杀谁 你一定能保护他们 |
[37:11] | But… you be safe, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[37:16] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[37:17] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你声音 |
[37:20] | You too, Sid. | 我也是 席妮 |
[37:24] | Come on. Get it together, Dewey. | 加油 振作点 杜威 |
[37:49] | Probably shouldn’t have sent the smiley face. | 大概不应该传笑脸的 |
[38:34] | Holy shit. He came. | 哇靠 他来了 |
[38:39] | I’ve decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation. | 我决定暂时协助你们调查 |
[38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:47] | Look, just because that guy showered doesn’t mean he should have a gun. | 那家伙洗了澡不代表他应该配枪 |
[38:56] | How do you know so much about the Stab movies? | 你怎么对“惊声杀机”这么熟 |
[38:59] | Runs in her family. | 家族遗传 |
[39:01] | Randy was our uncle. | 蓝迪是我们的舅舅 |
[39:03] | RIP. | 安息吧 |
[39:06] | You said to bring everybody. | 你叫我把大家都找来 |
[39:11] | Ooh, suspects! | 哇 嫌疑犯 |
[39:15] | My brother would be so proud. | 我哥会很骄傲 |
[39:17] | Hey, Martha. | 嗨 玛莎 |
[39:20] | Dewey! Hi! | 杜威嗨 |
[39:22] | You look… | 你看起来… |
[39:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:27] | How’s the wife? Mom, we’re good. Thank you. | -老婆好吗 -妈 可以了啦 谢谢 |
[39:30] | All right, kids, have fun. | 好吧 玩得开心 |
[39:36] | I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because… | 我请敏蒂把大家找来是因为… |
[39:41] | there’s something I have to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你们 |
[39:44] | Let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 |
[39:46] | You’re saying that you’re the daughter of Billy Loomis, | 你是比利鲁米斯的女儿 |
[39:48] | and, what, that one of us is the killer? | 我们其中一个是凶手 |
[39:50] | The killer told me he knew my secret. | 凶手说他知道我的秘密 |
[39:54] | He attacked Tara to lure me back here. | 他为了让我回来才攻击塔拉 |
[39:56] | But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv? | 他干嘛又马上杀死跟踪丽芙的烂咖 |
[40:00] | And why does it have to be one of us? | 为什么是我们其中一个 |
[40:02] | What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he’s the killer. | 杜威警长呢也许他是凶手 |
[40:06] | No offense. | 别介意喔 |
[40:07] | None taken, but what’s my motive? | 不会 我的动机是什么 |
[40:09] | You got stabbed a billion times, | 你被捅了N次 |
[40:11] | got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle. | 被出名老婆狠甩 然后开始酗酒 |
[40:14] | I think it’s safe to say you’re on the suspect list. | 你肯定有嫌疑 |
[40:17] | Well, maybe you’re the killer. | 也许你才是凶手 |
[40:19] | Because that cut deep. | 因为你很会伤人 |
[40:21] | That douche-nozzle is connected. | 那个烂咖也有关联 |
[40:24] | I googled him. His mom is Leslie Macher. | 我估狗过 他妈是莱丝莉马克 |
[40:27] | – Stu Macher’s sister. – Who’s Stu Macher? | -史都马克的妹妹 -史都马克是谁 |
[40:30] | He’s Billy Loomis’s accomplice. | 比利鲁米斯的共犯 |
[40:32] | A real loony tune. | 真正的疯子 |
[40:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | So the first three attacks are all on people related to the original killers. | 前三个受害者都跟原来的凶手有关联 |
[40:40] | Oh, my God. He’s making a requel! | 天啊 他在拍重启续集 |
[40:43] | A what? | 啥米 |
[40:44] | Or a legacyquel. Fans are torn on the terminology. | 或是传承续集 粉丝有不同说法 |
[40:46] | Please speak English. | 拜托讲白话 |
[40:47] | Remember the Stab movie that came out last year? | 记得去年的“惊声杀机”续集吗 |
[40:50] | Oh, yeah! The one the Knives Out guy directed? | 对耶 “锋回路转”的导演导的嘛 |
[40:53] | I actually really liked that one. | 我蛮喜欢那部电影的 |
[40:54] | Of course you did. You have terrible taste. | 当然啰 你的品味很差 |
[40:56] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[40:57] | The point is, the hard-core Stab fans hated it. | “惊声杀机”的铁粉超讨厌的 |
[41:00] | You go on 4chan and Dreadit, | 只要上滴卡电影板 |
[41:02] | all they’re talking about is how Stab 8 pissed on their childhoods. | 大家都说“惊声杀机8”毁了童年回忆 |
[41:05] | How they crammed in social commentary just to elevate it. | 为了更有深度硬要探讨社会议题 |
[41:07] | How the main character’s a Mary Sue. | 女主角也是个玛丽苏 |
[41:09] | – What’s a Mary Sue? – You really don’t want to know. | -玛丽苏是什么 -你不会想知道 |
[41:10] | What’s wrong with elevated horror? | 高级恐怖片有什么不好 |
[41:13] | I mean, Jordan Peele fucking rules. | 乔登皮尔超屌的 |
[41:15] | Uh, obviously, but that’s not Stab. | 那还用说 但那不是“惊声杀机” |
[41:17] | Real Stab movies are meta slasher whodunits, full stop. | “惊声杀机”只是部后设砍杀恐怖片 |
[41:22] | – Come on. It’s just a movie. – No, it’s not. | -拜托 那只是部电影 -才不是 |
[41:24] | To some people, the original is their favorite thing in the world. | 有些人觉得第一集是经典名片 |
[41:28] | The movie that made them love horror. | 让他们爱上恐怖片 |
[41:30] | That Mom or Dad showed them when they were ten that bonded them together. | 他们才十岁就看过 有共通的话题 |
[41:33] | And God help anyone who slightly fucks with that special memory. | 谁敢侮辱那个回忆就会被骂翻 |
[41:37] | Who makes a movie they think disrespects it. | 更痛恨不尊重原版的作品 |
[41:39] | It sounds like our killer is writing his own version of Stab 8, | 看来凶手在拍自己的“惊声杀机8” |
[41:44] | but doing it as a requel. | 不过是一部重启续集 |
[41:46] | Which is? | 什么意思 |
[41:48] | See, you can’t just reboot a franchise from scratch anymore. | 不能只是重启一个电影系列 |
[41:51] | The fans won’t stand for it. | 不然会被酸民出征 |
[41:53] | Black Christmas, Child’s Play, Flatliners… | 黑色圣诞节 鬼娃恰吉 别闯阴阳界 |
[41:55] | That shit doesn’t work. | 那种拍法很母汤 |
[41:57] | But you can’t just do a straight sequel, either. | 但也不能直接拍续集 |
[41:59] | You got to build something new. | 必须要有新的创意 |
[42:01] | But not too new, or the Internet goes bug-fucking nuts. | 但也不能太新 粉丝会暴动 |
[42:04] | It got to be part of an ongoing story line, | 必须延续既有的故事线 |
[42:06] | even if the story shouldn’t have been ongoing in the first place. | 就算故事早就结束了 |
[42:09] | New main characters, yes, | 可以有全新主角 |
[42:11] | but supported by and related to legacy characters. | 但是要找回原版经典角色 |
[42:14] | Not quite a reboot, not quite a sequel. | 不算重启 也不是续集 |
[42:17] | Like the new Halloween, Saw, | 就像“月光光心慌慌” “夺魂锯” |
[42:18] | Terminator, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters… | “魔鬼终结者” “侏罗纪公园” “魔鬼克星” |
[42:20] | fuck, even Star Wars! | 甚至“星际大战” |
[42:22] | It always, always goes back to the original! | 一定都要回溯到原版的电影 |
[42:26] | Are you telling me that I’m caught in the middle of fan-fucking-fiction? | 你是说我变成同人小说中的小角色 |
[42:31] | Not just in the middle, Sam. | 你不只是小角色 珊曼 |
[42:34] | You’re the star. | 你是主角 |
[42:38] | So, not to put too fine a point on it, | 你别说得太复杂 |
[42:41] | but, according to requel rules… | 但根据重启续集的规则 |
[42:46] | who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[42:48] | Going by the pattern, | 按照故事模式 |
[42:50] | whoever it is has to be connected to someone that came before. | 下一个跟之前的角色一定有关联 |
[42:58] | I’m starting to regret coming here. | 我开始后悔来这里了 |
[43:00] | Jesus, my mom was a character in one of them. | 我妈也是其中一个角色 |
[43:02] | No one cares about the shitty inferior sequels, Wes. You’re safe. | 没人鸟那些烂续集 卫斯 你很安全 |
[43:06] | With Randy as our uncle, though, you and I are probably screwed. | 但蓝迪是舅舅 你跟我死定了 |
[43:08] | – Wait. What? – Or you’re the killer, | 啥米 或者你就是凶手 |
[43:10] | and this whole elaborate monologue is just to cover your tracks. | 为了替自己洗白才在这里练肖话 |
[43:14] | I think it’s pretty clear who the killer is at this point. | 凶手是谁已经很明显了 |
[43:18] | Who? | 是谁 |
[43:20] | You. | 你 |
[43:22] | It makes perfect requel sense. | 完全符合重启续集的逻辑 |
[43:24] | – That actually does make sense. – Yeah. | -是很合理 -是啊 |
[43:31] | Fuck this. | 太扯了 |
[43:34] | – Meet you back at the motel. – Sam, wait. | -我回饭店等你 -等等 |
[43:37] | Sam, wait. | 珊曼 等等 |
[43:39] | The first fucking rule of these movies is don’t split up! | 恐怖片的第一条法则是别分开 |
[43:48] | The nerve of that girl, right? | 她真是个呛妞 对吧 |
[43:51] | Really not in the mood right now. | 我现在没这个心情 |
[43:54] | Sam, Sam, Sam. | 珊曼 |
[43:55] | There is a killer on the loose. | 凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[43:57] | He’s threatening you. He’s threatening your sister. | 他想杀你和你妹妹 |
[43:59] | Are you gonna run away from who you are like you always do, | 你要像以前一样逃避自我 |
[44:02] | or are you gonna use it? | 还是要善用它 |
[44:04] | I’m not like you. | 我跟你不一样 |
[44:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:06] | Then how else are you gonna survive? | 那你要怎么活下去 |
[44:08] | I say accept who you are, let’s get out there, find out who’s doing this, | 接受真正的你 揪出真正的凶手 |
[44:12] | and cut some fucking throats! | 大开杀戒吧 |
[44:14] | – No! – | 不 |
[44:22] | Mmm. And extra edamame. Please. | 多点一份毛豆 |
[44:27] | Thank you. I’ll be there in ten minutes. | 谢谢 我十分钟就到 |
[44:31] | Bye. | 掰 |
[44:39] | That you, tiger? | 小子 是你吗 |
[45:18] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[45:24] | Are you being safe out there, honey? | 你有没有注意安全 |
[45:25] | To the point that all my friends mock me, yes. | 有啦 我朋友都在笑我 |
[45:29] | Good boy. | 这样才乖 |
[45:30] | What’s for dinner? Sushi. I was just leaving to pick it up. | -晚饭吃什么 -寿司 我正要去拿 |
[45:34] | Oh. Why don’t you just Postmates it? | 怎么不叫外送 |
[45:36] | Oh, it gets all smooshy by the time it’s here. | 送来就不新鲜了 |
[45:39] | – I know you hate that. – | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[45:41] | – Go shower. I’ll be back soon. – Okay. | 去洗澡 我很快就回来 |
[45:43] | – Can you put this away for me? – Yes. | -帮我放回去 -好 |
[45:49] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你唷 -爱你 |
[45:50] | – Lock the door. – I will. | -记得锁门 -我会啦 |
[46:29] | Sheriff Hicks. Hello, Sheriff Judy. | -希克斯警长 -你好 茱蒂警长 |
[46:34] | – Who is this? – I think you know. | -你是谁 -你应该知道 |
[46:36] | I’m a fan of scary movies. And knives. | 我最爱恐怖片 还有刀子 |
[46:40] | What’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢的恐怖片是什么 |
[46:44] | I prefer animated films and musicals. | 我比较喜欢动画片和歌舞片 |
[46:46] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要杀人 |
[46:48] | I’ll tell you all about it. I’m calling to turn myself in. | 我会全盘托出 我是打来自首的 |
[46:52] | I think that’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[46:54] | We’ll sit down at the station, | (凶手来电 追踪电话) |
[46:56] | and I’ll tell you about the two people I’ve killed. | 我会说出为什么要杀死那两个人 |
[46:59] | You’ve only killed one person. | 你只杀死了一个人 |
[47:00] | By the time I see you, I’ll have gutted your baby boy. | 等我见到你 你的宝贝儿子早就没命了 |
[47:11] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[47:16] | Pick up, Wes! | 快接啊 卫斯 |
[47:29] | This is Sheriff Hicks. I need units to converge on my house ASAP. | 这是希克斯警长 立刻赶去我家 |
[47:32] | – Copy that. We’re on it. – | 收到 马上去 |
[47:36] | Can’t get him on the phone, can you? | 连络不到他 对吧 |
[47:38] | He must be busy. | 他一定在忙 |
[47:39] | How do I know you’re anywhere near him? | 我怎么知道你在他附近 |
[47:42] | Ever seen the movie Psycho? | 看过“惊魂记”吗 |
[47:56] | Please… | 求求你 |
[47:59] | don’t hurt my boy. | 别伤害我儿子 |
[48:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[48:01] | – He’s a good kid. – Is he, now? | -他是个好孩子 -是吗 |
[48:04] | He never hurt anyone. | 从来没伤害过人 |
[48:06] | That’s not enough. | 那还不够好 |
[48:08] | Please! I’ll do anything! | 求求你 要我做什么都行 |
[48:10] | You’re not gonna make it in time, Sheriff Judy. | 你赶不回去的 茱蒂警长 |
[48:32] | Wes! | 卫斯 |
[48:34] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[48:36] | Wes! | 卫斯 |
[48:45] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[48:49] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[51:22] | Mom? | 妈 |
[51:46] | Mom? | 妈 |
[52:33] | Fuck… you! | 去…你的 |
[53:22] | Miss, you can’t be here. You can’t be here. | 小姐 你不能进来 |
[53:24] | No, I’m sorry. I know her son. | 抱歉 我认识她儿子 |
[53:26] | – Her son, Wes. Is he… – I’m sorry. | -她儿子卫斯… -很抱歉 |
[53:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[53:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[53:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[53:55] | You’re… | 你是… |
[53:56] | Well, you’re you. | 你是你 |
[53:59] | Last time I checked. | 是我没错啊 |
[54:01] | Are you okay? You seem like you’re having a bit of a moment. | 没事吧你好像很难过 |
[54:04] | Did you know the sheriff? | 你认识警长吗 |
[54:07] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[54:09] | She didn’t like me very much. | 她不太喜欢我 |
[54:11] | She didn’t like me either. | 她也不喜欢我 |
[54:12] | Um… I’m Samantha. Sam. Carpenter. | 我是珊曼莎 珊曼卡本特 |
[54:16] | My sister and I were attacked. | 我和我妹被攻击 |
[54:18] | Oh. Sorry to hear that. | 真的很抱歉 |
[54:21] | I’m Gale… | 我是盖儿… |
[54:27] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[54:29] | Weathers. I’m Gale Weathers. Excuse me. | 魏德斯 我是盖儿魏德斯 失陪 |
[54:34] | Gale? – A text? – Ow. | -盖儿 -一则简讯 |
[54:37] | You tell me the killer is back in a text? | 你传简讯告诉我凶手回来了 |
[54:38] | – Ow, that hurts. – Good! | -很痛耶 -活该 |
[54:40] | – You were on the air. – How do you know? | -你在上节目 -你怎么知道 |
[54:44] | A hunch. | 直觉吧 |
[54:46] | You look good. Are you still writing? | 你的气色不错 还在写书吗 |
[54:50] | No time. | 没时间 |
[54:51] | You were always happiest when you were writing. | 你写书的时候最开心 |
[54:58] | Couldn’t resist a good story, could you? | 抗拒不了耸动新闻 对吧 |
[55:00] | Don’t be an idiot, Dewey. I’m here because I was worried about you. | 别这么脑残 我是担心你才会来 |
[55:03] | Okay, yes. My producers wanted me to cover this, for obvious reasons, | 好啦 制作人当然要我报导这新闻 |
[55:08] | but 90% is because of you. | 但有九成是因为你 |
[55:11] | Well, I feel 90% better. | 我感觉有九成好多了 |
[55:13] | Don’t be so sensitive. | 别这么玻璃心 |
[55:15] | Since when did you care about my feelings? | 你几时关心过我的心情 |
[55:17] | Especially not in the last couple years. | 尤其是这两年 |
[55:19] | All right, listen. Let’s not pretend I’m the one who ended things. | 听好 别假装是我要离婚的 |
[55:22] | No one’s pretending, Gale. I remember what happened. | 没人在假装 我记得是怎么回事 |
[55:27] | Why aren’t you in uniform? | 你为什么没穿制服 |
[55:30] | I retired. | 我退休了 |
[55:32] | Since when? | 什么时候 |
[55:34] | Since they asked me to. | 他们要我退休的时候 |
[55:37] | Oh, Dewey. | 噢 杜威 |
[55:38] | I don’t need your pity, Gale. | 我不需要你可怜我 盖儿 |
[55:41] | I made my choices. So did you. | 我做了选择 你也一样 |
[55:44] | It was my turn. It was a great opportunity. | 也该轮到我了 那是个好机会 |
[55:47] | – You said you’d try. – And I did. | -你说会试试看 -我试过啦 |
[55:49] | For two whole months! | 才两个月 |
[55:50] | Listen, if you want to make me feel worse than I already do, good luck. | 如果你想让我更内疚 祝好运 |
[55:54] | The mornings aren’t so bad, ’cause I get to see you. | 早上还不错 我能看你的节目 |
[55:57] | Pretend I’m still back there in New York. | 假装我还在纽约 |
[56:01] | But then I remember… | 然后才想起来… |
[56:04] | that I couldn’t hack it. I left in the middle of the night… | 我受不了 才会半夜走人 |
[56:09] | like a coward. | 像个孬种 |
[56:10] | Why wouldn’t you tell me that then? | 你当时为什么不说 |
[56:13] | It would have mattered. | 我会想办法的 |
[56:16] | You are a lot of things, Dewey… | 你有很多缺点 杜威 |
[56:20] | but you are not a coward. | 但绝不是孬种 |
[56:23] | You just… | 你只是… |
[56:24] | You just were meant to be in Woodsboro. | 注定要待在伍兹柏勒 |
[56:27] | And you weren’t? | 难道你不是 |
[56:31] | Promise me you’ll leave as soon as you can. | 向我保证你会尽快离开 |
[56:33] | You know I can’t promise that. | 你知道我不能保证 |
[56:40] | I’m sorry about Judy. | 我为茱蒂的死感到遗憾 |
[56:43] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[56:46] | But she’ll make a great chapter in your next book. | 但她会是你下一本书精彩的一章 |
[56:51] | And don’t even get me started on Ghostface’s signature new weapon. | 更别说鬼脸杀手全新的招牌凶器 |
[56:55] | That shit is lit. | 真的超猛的 |
[56:57] | And can we talk about the title? Stab? | 为什么要用“惊声杀机”一样的片名 |
[57:01] | Just call it Stab 8. It’s fucking Stab 8. You’re not fooling anyone. | 明明是“惊声杀机8” 你骗不了人 |
[57:05] | It’s such bullsh… | 太扯了 |
[57:07] | Where have you been? You okay? Yeah, I’m fine. | -你在哪没事吧 -没事 |
[57:09] | That Mindy girl wasn’t kidding. Stab 8 is not like the others. | 敏蒂没在唬烂 “惊声杀机8”不一样 |
[57:13] | I mean, no connection to the other movies. No legacy characters at all. Richie. | 跟其他电影无关 没有经典角色 |
[57:17] | If you ask me, this franchise goes off the rails with number five. | 这个电影系列从第五集就走歪了 |
[57:19] | Richie, listen to me. He killed two more people. Wes and his mother. | 听好 他又杀死两个人 卫斯和他妈妈 |
[57:25] | He killed the sheriff? You can do that? | 他杀死警长这么厉害 |
[57:28] | I mean, are you okay? Where are you? | 你没事吧你在哪 |
[57:31] | – I’ll call you right back. – No, Sam… | -我再打给你 -不 珊曼… |
[57:34] | Who’s at the hospital? | 谁在医院 |
[57:37] | Who’s watching my sister? | 谁在保护我妹 |
[57:39] | I just heard about the sheriff. | 我才刚得知警长的事 |
[57:42] | They needed me here! | 这里需要我 |
[57:44] | – Where are you going? – My sister’s in trouble! | -你要去哪 -我妹有危险 |
[57:48] | where Judy Hicks has just been brutally murdered. | …茱蒂希克斯惨遭杀害 |
[57:57] | What are you waiting for? Drive! | 你还在等什么开车啊 |
[58:01] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快啊 走啊 |
[58:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[58:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[58:30] | Fuck this. | 管它的 |
[58:42] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[59:35] | Goddamn it! | 可恶 |
[59:37] | Should you really be making a phone call right now? | 你该边开车边打电话吗 |
[59:39] | Please, please. | 快接 |
[1:00:08] | Stop! You know we have to live through this to help her, right? | 停车你知道我们得活着才能救她 对吧 |
[1:00:13] | Just hold on. | 坐好了 |
[1:01:00] | – – Holy shit. | 糟了 |
[1:01:16] | – Goddamn it! – Richie? | 靠北瑞奇 |
[1:01:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[1:01:21] | Sam called. She said that… | 珊曼打来 她说… |
[1:01:23] | you were in trouble. | 你可能有危险 |
[1:01:24] | – Did you hit me with the phone? – Look out! | -你用手机K我 -小心 |
[1:02:07] | Richie! | 瑞奇 |
[1:02:09] | – Are you at the hospital? – Hello, Samantha. | -你在医院吗 -你好 珊曼莎 |
[1:02:13] | Richie can’t come to the phone right now. | 瑞奇现在不能接电话 |
[1:02:16] | He’s finding out what happens to people | 他会知道随便乱入 |
[1:02:18] | who stick their noses in business that doesn’t concern them. | 多管闲事的人有什么下场 |
[1:02:21] | – Please don’t hurt him. – Tell you what. You can choose. | -别伤害他 -这样吧 我让你选择 |
[1:02:24] | I’ll only kill one. | 我只杀一个人 |
[1:02:26] | What? What? Tera! | 什么塔拉 |
[1:02:28] | Who do you want to hear die? | 你想听到谁死 |
[1:02:30] | No. Please! I’m begging you. Please don’t hurt them. | 不 求求你 别伤害他们 |
[1:02:33] | Really? You can’t save your own sister? | 真假你不想救自己的妹妹 |
[1:02:35] | All you have to do is say, “Kill Richie.” | 你只要说 杀死瑞奇 |
[1:02:38] | – No! – | 不 |
[1:02:39] | Tara! Don’t touch her! | 塔拉别碰她 |
[1:02:42] | Please, please, please. I’m begging you. | 求求你 |
[1:02:44] | Or say, “Kill Tara,” | 或是说 杀死塔拉 |
[1:02:46] | and I’ll make sure to hit all the organs I missed last time. | 我就会用力捅上次没捅到的器官 |
[1:02:49] | – No! – Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:02:51] | I’m begging you. Please don’t hurt her. | 求求你 别伤害她 |
[1:02:54] | Last chance to save one. Choose! | 最后一次机会 选择吧 |
[1:02:57] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:02:59] | You want to know why, Sam? | 你想知道原因 |
[1:03:01] | Maybe it’s because you’re a selfish bitch | 也许是因为你是自私的贱货 |
[1:03:03] | who can’t even make a decision to save the life of someone you love. | 连决定要救你爱的人都没办法 |
[1:03:08] | Maybe you’re too weak for this franchise. | 也许你在这个电影系列太弱了 |
[1:03:13] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说的对 |
[1:03:15] | Or maybe I’m just stalling for time, fuckhead. | 也许我只是在拖延时间 猪头 |
[1:03:23] | I’ll get Richie. | 我去帮瑞奇 |
[1:03:24] | Tara! | 塔拉 |
[1:03:27] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:03:30] | – Come on. | 来吧 瑞奇 |
[1:03:32] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没事了 我扶你 |
[1:03:36] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[1:03:39] | – Get the elevator! – | 快进电梯 |
[1:04:03] | Not today. | 我今天不会死 |
[1:04:19] | Richie. | 瑞奇 |
[1:04:21] | Let’s get out here | 我们快闪吧 |
[1:04:29] | – Come on, hurry up. – Oh! | 来吧 快点 |
[1:04:34] | – The head. – What? | -头部 -什么 |
[1:04:35] | You have to shoot ’em in the head, or they always come back. | 要打爆头 不然凶手一定会回来 |
[1:04:38] | Dewey! Who gives a fuck? | 杜威 谁会管这么多 |
[1:04:41] | – I do. – No! Dewey! | -我会 -不杜威 |
[1:05:22] | Yes, today. | 你今天死定了 |
[1:05:46] | It’s an honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:06:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:17] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:07:21] | I didn’t know him well, but… | 我跟他不熟 但… |
[1:07:24] | he helped me. | 他帮助过我 |
[1:07:27] | That’s what he did. | 他就是这种人 |
[1:07:30] | He helped people. | 总是在帮助别人 |
[1:07:32] | I should’ve stopped him. | 我应该拦住他 |
[1:07:35] | If you had, my sister would be dead. | 这样一来我妹就会死 |
[1:07:41] | Samantha, your sister’s awake. | 珊曼莎 你妹妹醒了 |
[1:08:01] | Gale. | 盖儿 |
[1:08:03] | Sidney. | 席妮 |
[1:08:07] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听说就赶来了 |
[1:08:11] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:08:23] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来的 |
[1:08:25] | You shouldn’t be here either. | 你也不该来 |
[1:08:29] | – Mark and the kids are okay? – Yeah, they’re safe for now. | -马克和孩子们呢 -他们很安全 |
[1:08:32] | I’m here to make sure of that. | 我就是来做个了结 |
[1:08:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:08:51] | How you feeling? | 你还好吧 |
[1:08:52] | Every time I get attacked, they give me better painkillers. | 我每次遇袭都会有更好的止痛药 |
[1:08:56] | So there’s that. | 那还不错 |
[1:09:00] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:09:02] | For what? You saved my life. | 干嘛抱歉你救了我 |
[1:09:07] | For not telling you sooner. | 我应该早点告诉你 |
[1:09:11] | For being the reason Dad left. | 我是爸离开的原因 |
[1:09:12] | You’re not the reason Dad left. | 你不是爸离开的原因 |
[1:09:15] | You didn’t choose where you came from. Or who you came from. | 你不能选择你来自哪或是谁的女儿 |
[1:09:18] | I don’t blame you for that. | 我并不怪你 |
[1:09:22] | I blame you for leaving me too. | 只怪你也离开我 |
[1:09:24] | That’s never gonna happen again. | 我不会再离开你了 |
[1:09:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:31] | But why didn’t you come to me back then? | 你当时为什么不告诉我 |
[1:09:33] | I could’ve helped. | 我可以帮忙 |
[1:09:35] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:09:39] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:09:41] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[1:09:44] | I was scared that I would turn out just like him. | 我怕会变得跟他一样 |
[1:09:49] | So I ran. | 所以才会逃走 |
[1:09:51] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[1:09:53] | From me. – Sam… | -不被我伤害 -珊曼… |
[1:09:58] | you could never be like him. | 你永远都不会跟他一样 |
[1:10:06] | – You’re so high right now. – I’m so high right now. | -你现在很嗨 -我超嗨的 |
[1:10:09] | – – I’m not even gonna lie. | 我都懒得骗你 |
[1:10:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:10:18] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:10:23] | So what do we do now? | 现在要怎么做 |
[1:10:26] | What nobody ever does in these situations. | 做遇到这种情况没人做过的事 |
[1:10:30] | We’re gonna get the fuck out of Woodsboro. | 立刻离开伍兹柏勒 |
[1:10:40] | – That’s her? – Yeah. | -那是她 -对 |
[1:10:45] | Samantha? | 珊曼莎 |
[1:10:48] | It’s Sam. | 叫我珊曼 |
[1:10:49] | – I’m… – I know who you are. | -我是… -我知道你是谁 |
[1:10:53] | I hope you’re okay. | 希望你没事 |
[1:10:56] | – Listen, I’m sorry… – You’re Billy’s daughter. | -很抱歉… -你是比利的女儿 |
[1:11:00] | We’ll bring the car around. | 我去把车开过来 |
[1:11:05] | Yeah. I’m his daughter. | 对 我是他的女儿 |
[1:11:08] | I’m sorry if that’s weird for you. | 抱歉让你觉得不舒服 |
[1:11:10] | No, no, it’s… | 不会的 只是… |
[1:11:13] | I’ve been through this. A lot. | 我经历过这种事 很多次 |
[1:11:17] | You want to talk? | 想谈谈吗 |
[1:11:19] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[1:11:22] | And I’m… | 我也… |
[1:11:23] | I’m really sorry about Dewey. | 很遗憾杜威死了 |
[1:11:26] | But I’m taking my sister away from all this. | 但我要带我妹远离这一切 |
[1:11:32] | I tried running too. It doesn’t work, it always follows. | 我也逃跑过 没有用 凶手一定会跟来 |
[1:11:35] | All due respect, that’s your life, not mine. | 恕我直言 那是你 不是我 |
[1:11:37] | – I’m not so sure about that. – What do you want from me, lady? | -没这么简单 -你要我怎样 大妈 |
[1:11:40] | Hey! Watch your tone, new girl. | 别这么毒舌 呛妞 |
[1:11:42] | You know how they always say it goes back to the original? | 凶手一定和原版角色有关 |
[1:11:45] | Here’s the original. | 就是我们 |
[1:11:47] | I want your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:11:48] | Because you’re wrong, this is your life now. | 因为你错了 这也与你有关 |
[1:11:50] | Which means whoever this is will keep coming for you. | 这代表凶手会一直追杀你 |
[1:11:53] | – So? – So I want you to help us kill him. | -所以呢 -我要你帮我们杀死他 |
[1:11:55] | You want me to help you and the host of a morning show commit murder? | 你要我帮你和晨间节目主播杀人 |
[1:12:00] | – Correct. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[1:12:02] | And I’m what in this scenario? | 我要扮演什么角色 |
[1:12:04] | The bait? The helpless victim? | 诱饵无助受害者 |
[1:12:07] | – If the shoe fits… – You’re not helpless, Sam. | -适合的话… -你并不无助 |
[1:12:10] | He killed your friend, he killed ours. | 他杀死你的和我们的朋友 |
[1:12:12] | And I have kids, which means I won’t sleep until he’s in the ground. | 我有小孩 他一天不死我就一天睡不着 |
[1:12:17] | Look, I’m sorry about what this has done to your lives. | 很抱歉这危害到你们的生活 |
[1:12:20] | But no matter what you or the killer or anyone says, | 但不管你们或任何人怎么说 |
[1:12:23] | this isn’t my story. | 这不是我的故事 |
[1:12:25] | All right! Let’s get the fuck out of town, huh? | 好吧 咱们快闪吧 |
[1:12:29] | Sorry. That’s my boyfriend, Richie. | 抱歉 那是我男友瑞奇 |
[1:12:31] | Nice to meet… We met. | 很高兴见到…我们见过面 |
[1:12:33] | Sam, please get in the car so we never have to see these people again. | 快上车 永远别再见到这些人 |
[1:12:36] | – Sam… – No. We’re leaving. | -珊曼… -不 我们要离开 |
[1:12:39] | That’s the only way I can protect Tara. | 只有这样才能保护塔拉 |
[1:12:43] | Okay, good luck. | 好吧 祝好运 |
[1:12:48] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:12:54] | Well, that went fucking horribly. | 我们被她打脸了 |
[1:12:55] | Don’t worry, I have a plan. She seems really tough. | 放心 我有计划 她是个悍妞 |
[1:12:58] | Honestly, Sid, who gives a shit? | 老实说 她再悍也没用 |
[1:13:00] | You said it yourself, he’s gonna go after her. | 你自己也说凶手会追杀她 |
[1:13:02] | I put a tracker on her car. | 我在她车上放了追踪器 |
[1:13:04] | – You did what? | 啥米 |
[1:13:05] | It seemed like something Gale Weathers would do. | 这是盖儿魏德斯会做的事 |
[1:13:07] | Take that as a compliment. | 这算是赞美啰 |
[1:13:11] | I left a message for Mom. I told her where we’re going. | 我留言给妈 说我们要去哪 |
[1:13:15] | You good back there? | 你还好吧 |
[1:13:18] | Fuck, where is it? | 靠 在哪里 |
[1:13:19] | Where’s what? | 什么东西 |
[1:13:21] | My inhaler. I usually keep an extra one. | 我的吸入器 我都有备用的 |
[1:13:24] | Should we go back? | 应该回去吗 |
[1:13:25] | Whoa. Okay. I vote for not going back to the murder hospital. | 我才不想回去那间杀人医院 |
[1:13:29] | – You want to stop at a pharmacy? – I’d need a prescription. | -去药局呢 -我需要处方笺 |
[1:13:31] | But I left an extra one at Amber’s. Her house is on the way. | 安珀家有一个 我们会路过 |
[1:13:34] | No. No. No, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[1:13:36] | I’d be in and out. | 我很快就出来 |
[1:13:38] | Could you hold out till Modesto? | 你能撑到莫德斯托吗 |
[1:13:39] | – I don’t think so. – Okay, what’s the address? | -不能 -地址是什么 |
[1:13:42] | 123 No Fucking Way Lane. | 别肖想路123号 |
[1:13:43] | Richie, she needs it. | 瑞奇 她很需要 |
[1:13:45] | And I need to keep all the blood inside my body. So do you. | 我也需要活下去 你也是 |
[1:13:49] | Richie, please. | 瑞奇 拜托 |
[1:13:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:13:54] | Okay, yeah. Fuck. What’s the goddamn address? | 好吧 靠 地址是什么 |
[1:14:17] | Keep pouring, Wheeler. Thank you. | 倒好倒满 谢谢 |
[1:14:21] | To Wes! To Wes! | 敬卫斯 |
[1:14:24] | Beautiful son of a bitch. | 暖男一枚 |
[1:14:26] | We love you, buddy! | 爱你唷 |
[1:14:27] | Shots, really? This is supposed to be a memorial. | 灌酒 真假这是追悼会 |
[1:14:29] | Well, this is how I mourn | 这是我追悼的方法 |
[1:14:31] | and distract myself from the looming specter of Death. | 顺便忘掉死神随时会降临的事实 |
[1:14:35] | Hey, we’re low on beer. | 嘿 啤酒快没了 |
[1:14:37] | There’s more in the basement. I’ll go get some. | 地下室还有 我去拿 |
[1:15:19] | What the fuck, Mindy? Jesus! | 搞什么鬼 敏蒂天啊 |
[1:15:22] | That was a test. And you failed. | 那是考验 你失败了 |
[1:15:24] | Never go off on your own with a masked killer around. | 有面具杀手在 不能单独行动 |
[1:15:27] | You’re the one that said we needed more beer. | 明明是你说要更多啤酒 |
[1:15:29] | And you should have asked me to come with you. | 你应该叫我跟你来 |
[1:15:33] | You know what else you shouldn’t do when there’s a masked killer around? | 你知道有面具杀手在还不能做什么吗 |
[1:15:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:38] | Follow someone into a dark, creepy basement alone. | 单独跟着别人到阴森恐怖的地下室 |
[1:15:44] | I mean… | 说真的… |
[1:15:47] | how do you know I’m not the killer? | 你怎知我不是凶手 |
[1:15:52] | Because I am. | 因为我才是 |
[1:15:57] | I’m not, actually. | 我并不是啦 |
[1:15:59] | But let that be a lesson. Don’t trust anyone. | 不过这是个教训 别相信任何人 |
[1:16:03] | Then how can I trust you when you say you’re not the killer? | 那我怎么能相信你不是凶手 |
[1:16:07] | Exactly. | 一点也没错 |
[1:16:09] | You’re learning. | 你学得很快 |
[1:16:11] | Now let’s go back upstairs. | 回到楼上吧 |
[1:16:20] | You first. | 你先走 |
[1:16:22] | Very good. | 聪明喔 |
[1:16:34] | I think… Think I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:16:39] | I mean, I think we should. | 我们应该嘿咻 |
[1:16:41] | Like now. You want to go upstairs? | 就是现在 想去楼上吗 |
[1:16:45] | Like… Like upstairs? | 去楼上 |
[1:16:46] | Uh-huh. Right now. | 嘿啊 现在 |
[1:16:52] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but I think I have to pass on that. | 别误会喔 但还是不要比较好 |
[1:16:58] | What? | 啥米 |
[1:17:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:17:04] | You know, I’m not like entirely sure that you’re not the… | 你知道的 我不能完全确定你不是… |
[1:17:11] | killer. | 凶手 |
[1:17:12] | “Don’t take this the wrong way”? | 别误会 |
[1:17:14] | No, no, look. I’m almost 100% certain that you are not, | 没啦 我有九成九确定你不是 但… |
[1:17:18] | but the safest option is to be down here | 留在这里比较安全 |
[1:17:22] | with all the people… | 大家都在… |
[1:17:24] | Fuck you. | 去死啦 |
[1:17:25] | and the potential witnesses. | 全都是证人 |
[1:17:26] | That is a completely valid emotional response to have. | 你会森七七很正常 |
[1:17:30] | – That too. – Fucking asshole. | 那也是 |
[1:17:33] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[1:17:36] | Fuck you, Mindy. | 去你的 敏蒂 |
[1:17:38] | If I hadn’t have written that book about your mother, | 如果我没写关于你妈的那本书 |
[1:17:41] | – none of this would’ve happened. – Gale. | -这一切都不会发生 -盖儿 |
[1:17:44] | – I started all of this. – No, you didn’t. | -都是我的错 -并不是 |
[1:17:47] | Billy Loomis started this, and we’re gonna end it. | 是比利鲁米斯的错 我们要做个了结 |
[1:17:51] | After tonight, no more books, no more movies, no more fucking Ghostface. | 过了今晚不会再有书 电影和鬼脸杀手 |
[1:17:56] | – Don’t you know the rules? – What rules? | -你们不知道法则吗 -什么法则 |
[1:18:02] | There are specific rules that one | 想在恐怖片中活下去 |
[1:18:05] | must abide by to successfully survive a horror movie. | 得有生存法则 |
[1:18:08] | For instance, number one… | 第一条法则:绝对不能爱爱 |
[1:18:11] | Don’t do it. Don’t go outside after her. She’s not texting me back. | -别出去找她 -她没回我讯息 |
[1:18:15] | Because she’s probably dead. | 因为她大概挂了 |
[1:18:16] | Jesus, Mindy. That’s my girlfriend, and I love her. | 天啊 敏蒂 她是我女友 我爱她 |
[1:18:19] | Was your girlfriend. | 前女友 |
[1:18:21] | You’re just gonna sit and watch a movie about our uncle getting stabbed? | 你只想看一部我们舅舅被杀的电影 |
[1:18:23] | It calms me down, okay? I’m also gonna smoke some weed | 这能让我冷静 好吗我也要哈草 |
[1:18:26] | and possibly hook up with Frances. | 也许跟法兰丝上床 |
[1:18:30] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[1:18:31] | Oh, my God, at least take some sort of weapon. | 吼 至少拿个武器吧 |
[1:18:34] | Here you go. | 就这个 |
[1:19:20] | Liv? | 丽芙 |
[1:19:27] | Liv? | 丽芙 |
[1:19:52] | All right. Okay, yeah, no. | 好吧 不玩了 |
[1:20:33] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 |
[1:21:08] | Whoa! Stop! Wait! | 住手 等等 |
[1:21:23] | Oh, perfect. She’s having a party. | 太好了 她在开趴 |
[1:21:26] | Who has a party in the middle of a killing spree? | 谁会在这时候开趴 |
[1:21:28] | – Look, I’m aborting the plan. – No, we’re already here. | 中止计划 不 来都来了 |
[1:21:31] | I’ll go in quickly and get it. I’ll be back in five. | 我会快去快回 |
[1:21:34] | I’m coming too. | 我也要去 |
[1:21:35] | If you think I’m waiting out here just to get murdered, | 我才不会留在车上等死 |
[1:21:37] | you’re out of your mind. | 想都别想 |
[1:21:49] | Tara! | 塔拉 |
[1:21:52] | What are you doing out of the hospital? Should you even be up and around? | 你怎么会出院到处趴趴走好吗 |
[1:21:55] | – I need my spare inhaler. – Why? Where are you going? | -我需要吸入器 -你要去哪 |
[1:22:01] | It’s fine. Don’t tell me. I get it. Just be safe, okay? | 没关系 别告诉我 注意安全 |
[1:22:06] | I think it’s in my room. | 应该在我房间 |
[1:22:09] | All right, everyone! Thanks for coming, but the party’s over! | 大伙儿 多谢光临 但派对结束了 |
[1:22:14] | – Time to go! – Why? | -该走人了 -不要 |
[1:22:15] | But it’s so early! | 还早啊 |
[1:22:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:22:21] | Hey, hey, hey! Hello! Can we cut the music, please? | 嘿 拜托 把音乐关掉 |
[1:22:26] | Uh, hi… Gen Z. How are you? Um… | 嗨 Z世代 大家好 |
[1:22:29] | Both Sam and Tara here have been attacked by the killer twice. | 珊曼和塔拉都被凶手攻击两次 |
[1:22:33] | And now they’re here, which makes this place a huge murder target, so… | 她们来了 这地方就是目标 所以… |
[1:22:37] | if I were you, I would probably leave. | 换作是我就会闪人 |
[1:22:40] | Okay, I tried to be nice. Get the fuck out! | 不鸟我是吗快滚 |
[1:22:42] | Please get the fuck out. | 拜托快滚吧 |
[1:22:44] | – Sincerely, get the fuck out. – Buzzkill! | -请快滚 -扫兴鬼 |
[1:22:46] | Thank you. Thank you all. I’m saving your life. I promise. | 谢谢大家 我这是在救你们的小命 |
[1:22:51] | – Thanks, teens. | 谢了 小屁孩 |
[1:22:55] | Thank you so much. | 多谢了 |
[1:22:57] | Thank you for leaving the cup. Thank you. | 太好了 乱丢纸杯 多谢了 |
[1:23:01] | Saving your life. | 我是在救你们 |
[1:23:03] | I’m saving your life. | 我这是在救你们 |
[1:23:06] | Saving your life, thank you. | 救你们的小命 谢谢 |
[1:23:08] | And number three: | 第三条法则 |
[1:23:10] | Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, | 在任何情况下 千万不要说 |
[1:23:13] | say, “I’ll be right back.” | “我马上回来” |
[1:23:15] | ‘Cause you won’t be back. | 因为你不会回来 |
[1:23:17] | Hey, somebody’s goofy-ass dad’s kicking us out. | 有个傻大叔把我们赶出去 |
[1:23:20] | Goddamn it. | 可恶 |
[1:23:22] | Thanks, guys, have a good night. | 谢啦 晚安 |
[1:23:24] | – You have my number. – Bye. | 你有我的号码 掰 |
[1:23:38] | Hi. Uh… | 嗨 呃… |
[1:23:40] | Is there any beer left? There’s none in the kitchen. | 还有啤酒吗厨房没有 |
[1:23:42] | Yes, Richie, there’s beer in the basement. | 有啊 地下室还有 |
[1:23:46] | Right behind you. Basement. | 门就在你后面 |
[1:23:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:23:49] | Do you want to, uh, come with me? | 你想跟我去吗 |
[1:23:52] | No. But you were right to ask. | 不想 但你是该这么问 |
[1:23:55] | Yeah. Um… | 是啊 |
[1:23:58] | Okay, I’ll be right back… Aha! | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[1:24:03] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:06] | Well, he’s dead. | 他死定了 |
[1:24:08] | The goddamn fucking Uber canceled on me! | 该死的优步司机给我放鸟 |
[1:24:11] | Great. Now I can’t have sex, and I can’t get a ride home. | 太好了 我不能爱爱也不能回家 |
[1:24:15] | Could this night get any shittier? | 今晚还会更惨吗 |
[1:24:18] | Liv, where’s my brother? | 丽芙 我哥咧 |
[1:24:20] | What? I don’t know, Mindy. Probably off accusing everyone of being the killer! | 不知道 大概去指控大家是凶手吧 |
[1:24:24] | He actually went looking for you. | 他其实是去找你 |
[1:24:28] | I didn’t see him. Okay? | 我没看到他 好吗 |
[1:24:32] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛那样看我 |
[1:24:34] | Just revising my suspect list. | 我在修改嫌犯名单 |
[1:24:40] | Fuck this! | 去你的 |
[1:24:48] | Are you afraid of me, Mindy? | 你在怕我 敏蒂 |
[1:24:52] | You think I did something to your brother? Huh? | 你觉得我对你哥做了什么 |
[1:24:56] | You think I’m gonna… cut you up? | 你觉得我会…杀了你 |
[1:25:00] | A little bit now… yeah. | 现在有一点了 |
[1:25:03] | I thought you said I was too boring to be the killer. | 你明明说我太无趣不会是凶手 |
[1:25:07] | Maybe that’s the twist. | 也许那才是超展开 |
[1:25:11] | What do you think, huh? You’re the expert. | 你觉得咧你是专家 |
[1:25:16] | You know what eventually happens to the expert? | 你知道专家都有什么下场吗 |
[1:25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:29] | Enjoy your stupid movie. | 看你的蠢电影吧 |
[1:25:33] | Fucking psycho. | 真是个神经病 |
[1:25:36] | They stopped. | 他们停车了 |
[1:25:38] | – Gas station? – No. I… | -加油站 -不是 |
[1:25:40] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -惨了 -怎么了 |
[1:25:45] | Oh, shit. How far are we? | 可恶 还有多远 |
[1:25:47] | Too far. | 太远了 |
[1:25:49] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:25:50] | Tara, we’re leaving! | 塔拉 要走了 |
[1:25:58] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:25:59] | You need to get out of that house right now. | 你得马上离开那栋房子 |
[1:26:01] | How do you know where I am? | 你怎么知道我在哪 |
[1:26:02] | You’re in Stu Macher’s house, where your dad and Stu killed everyone. | 那是史都马克家 他和你爸杀人的地方 |
[1:26:06] | Someone planned to get you there. You need to get the fuck out, Sam! | 有人把你骗到那里 你得赶快离开 |
[1:26:17] | No, Jamie. Watch out. | 不 洁美 小心 |
[1:26:19] | Watch out, Jamie. | 小心 洁美 |
[1:26:22] | You know he’s around. | 你知道他在附近 |
[1:26:24] | – What? – There he is. | -啥米 -他就在那儿 |
[1:26:26] | Come on, man, turn around! Turn around! Dude! | 快啊 转过去 快转过去啊 |
[1:26:30] | I told you. I told you, he’s around the corner. Jamie. | 我跟你说了 他就在角落 洁美 |
[1:26:34] | – Look behind you. – No, Randy, look behind you. | -看看后面 -不 蓝迪 看看你后面 |
[1:26:37] | Come on, man, turn around! | 快啊 快转过去 |
[1:26:39] | Dude, what are you doing? You can do it! | 猪头 你在干嘛你行的 |
[1:26:43] | These are your rules! Own that shit. | 那是你的法则 快啊 |
[1:26:46] | Behind you! Turn around. | 在你后面 转过去 |
[1:26:48] | Look behind… | 看看你后面 |
[1:26:50] | Jamie. | 洁美 |
[1:26:52] | Oh, shit! | 噢 惨了 |
[1:27:12] | Mindy. That’s a lot of blood, Sam. | 我流了很多血 |
[1:27:14] | No, Mindy, stay with me. | 敏蒂 保持清醒 |
[1:27:16] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[1:27:19] | Nothing. No, I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[1:27:22] | – The killer, he… – Mindy! | -凶手他… -她没事吧 |
[1:27:24] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:27:25] | Richie, where the fuck were you? | 瑞奇 你去了哪里 |
[1:27:27] | I went into the basement to get beer. | 我去地下室拿啤酒 |
[1:27:28] | You went to the basement alone? | 你一个人去地下室 |
[1:27:30] | I asked her to come with me! She said no! | 我叫她跟我去 她不肯 |
[1:27:32] | Fuck! Stay the fuck back. | 给我退后 |
[1:27:35] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:27:36] | I was with Tara, but the rest of you were wandering around. | 我一直陪着塔拉 你们都在趴趴走 |
[1:27:39] | One of you is the fucking killer! | 其中一个是凶手 |
[1:27:40] | Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you! | 去你的 安珀 |
[1:27:43] | Why is there blood on your hands? What? | -你的手怎么会有血迹 -什么 |
[1:27:48] | I found Chad.- I found Chad and he’s… – Chad? | -我找到查德 他… -查德 |
[1:27:51] | – You’re fucking lying. – No. | -你在说谎 -没有 |
[1:27:53] | – You’re the killer. – No, I’m not. | -你是凶手 -我不是 |
[1:27:56] | Liv, stop. | 丽芙 够了 |
[1:27:57] | – Fuck you! – Liv, just stop! | -去你的 -丽芙 够了 |
[1:27:59] | Fuck you, Amber. I’m not the fucking killer! | 去你的 我不是凶手 |
[1:28:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:28:07] | Welcome to act three. | 欢迎来到第三幕 |
[1:28:09] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:28:12] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[1:28:13] | – Sam, come on! – No… | 珊曼 快来 |
[1:28:15] | Run! Go, go, go! Go! | 快跑快快快 |
[1:28:20] | – Oh, my God… Tara! – Wait, no, Sam. | -天啊 塔拉 -等等 |
[1:28:23] | – She has a gun. – Richie. | 她有枪 |
[1:28:24] | There are always two killers. | 而且一定有两个凶手 |
[1:28:35] | Sam, please put the knife down. | 珊曼 把刀放下 |
[1:28:39] | Look, I think… | 我觉得… |
[1:28:40] | – The other killer might be Tara. – What? | -另一个凶手可能是塔拉 -什么 |
[1:28:43] | She’s the one that brought us here, and you two have been estranged for years. | 她带我们来这里 你们也很久没见面 |
[1:28:48] | I mean, | 我是说… |
[1:28:50] | how well do you really know her? | 你对她有多了解 |
[1:28:52] | Better than I know you. | 比对你了解的更多 |
[1:28:57] | Sam, wait, whoa. Sam! | 等等 珊曼 |
[1:29:15] | Sounds about right. | 肯定出事了 |
[1:29:17] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:29:18] | For this? Never. | 准备好当然没有 |
[1:29:21] | Here we go. | 上吧 |
[1:29:29] | Help me, help me! He stabbed me! | 救命啊他刺伤我 |
[1:29:32] | – What do you think? – Trap. | -你觉得呢 -陷阱 |
[1:29:34] | Fuck it. | 管它的 |
[1:29:39] | Gale! Gale! | 盖儿 |
[1:29:41] | Wait. Let me see. Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:29:44] | – You got to go to the hospital. – No. | -你得去医院 -不 |
[1:29:46] | You said we were gonna finish this. Go finish it, Sidney. | 你说要做个了结 去吧 席妮 |
[1:29:50] | Gale. | 盖儿 |
[1:29:51] | For Dewey. | 为了杜威 |
[1:30:33] | Anyone hiding, killer or not, you have five seconds to show yourself! | 躲起来的人 不管是不是凶手 快出来 |
[1:31:11] | Oh, Tara. | 塔拉 |
[1:31:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:31:22] | Sam. | 珊曼 |
[1:31:24] | Sam, please. | 珊曼 拜托 |
[1:31:36] | Hello, Sidney! | 你好 席妮 |
[1:31:38] | Hello there. Where’d you go? | 你好 你去了哪儿 |
[1:31:41] | Oh, this isn’t Amber. I’m the other one. | 我不是安珀 我是另一个凶手 |
[1:31:45] | Oh. There’s two of you. Again. | 噢 又有两个凶手 |
[1:31:48] | I’ve seen this movie before. | 我看过这部电影 |
[1:31:50] | Not this movie, Sidney. | 你没看过这部电影 |
[1:31:52] | You really need some new material. | 你真的需要新点子 |
[1:31:55] | I got you here, didn’t I? | 我让你回来了 不是吗 |
[1:31:58] | You might actually be the most derivative one of all. | 你是最没有创意的一个 |
[1:32:00] | I mean, Christ, the same house? | 拜托 同一栋房子 |
[1:32:02] | Maybe so. But you forgot the first rule of surviving a Stab movie. | 也许吧 但你忘了第一条生存法则 |
[1:32:06] | Never answer the… – I’m bored. – Wait! | -绝对不能接… -太无聊了 等等 |
[1:32:13] | Put your hands up! Show me your hands! What are you doing in there? | 把手举起来你在这里干嘛 |
[1:32:17] | Hiding from murderers. I told you to come out! | 躲避凶手啊 我叫你出来 |
[1:32:19] | I’m not gonna come out! You’re shooting everything! | 才不要你会向我开枪 |
[1:32:23] | Holy shit, it’s Ghostface! | 靠北 是鬼脸杀手 |
[1:32:41] | Richie! Gun. Get the gun. | 瑞奇 快去拿枪 |
[1:32:43] | Yeah, kind of hard since you shot me in the leg. | 你射伤我的腿很难耶 |
[1:32:56] | – Yes! Yes! – Shoot him! | -好耶 -向他开枪 |
[1:33:01] | Thank God you’re okay. | 幸好你没事 |
[1:33:06] | ‘Cause I really, | 因为我真的 |
[1:33:08] | really wanted to be the one to kill you. | 很想亲手杀了你 |
[1:33:14] | Sit the fuck down, Prescott! | 坐下来 皮斯考克 |
[1:33:38] | I can’t believe this worked. | 这一招真的奏效了 |
[1:33:45] | I know. It’s a bummer it’s me. | 我知道 凶手就是我 |
[1:33:52] | But it really was the best choice for the movie. | 但我是这部电影最好的人选 |
[1:33:57] | This isn’t a fucking movie! | 这不是电影 |
[1:34:00] | No. But it will be. | 以后会改编成电影 |
[1:34:03] | – That’s the point, right, Amber? – Right, hon! | -这才是重点 对吧安珀 -对啊 |
[1:34:06] | Third act bloodbath, check. Killers revealed, check. | 第三幕大屠杀 有 凶手揭晓 有 |
[1:34:10] | Time for the big finale! | 该上演大结局了 |
[1:34:15] | – Richie… – Shh, shh… | 瑞奇… |
[1:34:18] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:34:21] | Let’s get ’em into the kitchen. | 把他们带到厨房 |
[1:34:24] | – Let’s go, bitch! – | 走吧 贱货 |
[1:34:25] | Someone has to save the franchise. | 总得有人拯救这个电影系列 |
[1:34:27] | You see, no one has made a great Stab movie since the first one. | 第一集“惊声杀机”后就没有好的续集 |
[1:34:33] | Not really. | 真的没有 |
[1:34:34] | Hey, baby, you want to go get the very ex-Mrs. Riley? | 宝贝 去把前任莱利太太拖进来 |
[1:34:37] | Yeah, I do. | 没问题 |
[1:34:40] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 |
[1:34:41] | Whoa… whoa. | 别乱来 |
[1:34:44] | Sidney Prescott. | 席妮皮斯考克 |
[1:34:46] | You know… | 你要知道… |
[1:34:49] | I’m a really big fan. | 我是你真正的铁粉 |
[1:34:50] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你的 |
[1:34:51] | You see the last Stab movie? Not really a fan of scary movies. | 看过上一集吗 我不爱看恐怖片 |
[1:34:55] | That checks out. Anyway, it sucked balls. | 算你聪明 那部电影烂透了 |
[1:34:57] | Because nobody takes the true fans seriously. | 因为没人在乎真正的粉丝 |
[1:35:02] | They just laugh at us, and why? | 大家只会笑我们 为什么 |
[1:35:04] | Because we love something? | 因为我们热爱恐怖片 |
[1:35:07] | We’re just a fucking joke to them? | 我们只是个笑话 |
[1:35:09] | How can fandom be toxic? | 迷文化怎么会有毒 |
[1:35:13] | It’s about love! | 我们只是爱看电影 |
[1:35:15] | They don’t fucking understand that these movies are important to people. | 他们不知道这些电影对粉丝有多重要 |
[1:35:19] | – Richie… – We’re gonna help them! | -瑞奇… -但我们会帮他们 |
[1:35:21] | Hollywood’s totally fucking out of ideas, | 好莱坞早就没有新点子 |
[1:35:24] | so we decided we’d give them some new source material to follow. | 我们就决定给他们全新的题材 |
[1:35:27] | You know, bring it back to basics. | 回归基本故事概念 |
[1:35:29] | Because that’s how you make a great Stab movie, Sam. | 才能拍出伟大的“惊声杀机”电影 |
[1:35:32] | – “Based on actual events.” – | 改编自真实事件 |
[1:35:37] | – Gale. – Shh, shh. | -盖儿 -给我坐好 |
[1:35:38] | Back up. Back up. | 退后 |
[1:35:46] | You did all this just to make me the hero of your fucked-up movie? | 你们这么做只是让我当电影的英雄 |
[1:35:50] | Sweetie, you’re not the hero. | 亲爱的 你不是英雄 |
[1:35:55] | You’re the villain. | 你是大反派 |
[1:35:57] | The daughter of Billy Loomis who sees fucked-up visions of her dead dad? | 会看到她老爸比利鲁米斯幻影的女儿 |
[1:36:01] | Sidney Prescott killed your father. | 席妮皮斯考克杀死你爸 |
[1:36:03] | You… | 你… |
[1:36:04] | did all this just to get her back to Woodsboro. | 做的一切都是为了把她带回伍兹柏勒 |
[1:36:10] | You know what the biggest problem with the Stab movies is? | 知道这些电影最大的问题是什么 |
[1:36:13] | There’s no Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees. | 没有麦克迈尔斯或杰森沃尔希斯 |
[1:36:17] | No bad guy to keep coming back. | 没有一直回来的大坏蛋 |
[1:36:19] | But the illegitimate daughter of the original mastermind? | 但是第一集凶手的私生女 |
[1:36:23] | Now that’s a fucking villain. | 那才是超屌的大反派 |
[1:36:25] | – How did you know? – About your father? | -你怎么知道 -你爸的事 |
[1:36:29] | It’s a small town, and your mom’s a drunk! | 这是个小镇 你妈又是酒鬼 |
[1:36:33] | I met Richie on the Stab subreddit. | 我在电影版认识瑞奇 |
[1:36:36] | I’ve been obsessed ever since my parents bought this house. | 我爸妈买下这房子后我就着迷了 |
[1:36:40] | We realized pretty quickly we had similar ideas. | 我们很快发现彼此有一样的点子 |
[1:36:43] | Wasn’t that hard for me to find you in Modesto. | 要在莫德斯托找到你并不难 |
[1:36:46] | It wasn’t that hard for me to fuck you, either. | 要上你也不难 |
[1:36:49] | But I guess being a sexually available woman | 但我猜性活跃的女人 |
[1:36:50] | is supposed to be empowering these days. | 现在算是女权人士 |
[1:36:52] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:36:53] | Well, now you’re just quoting the original. | 你只是在引用原版电影 |
[1:36:57] | But it wouldn’t work with just you, Sam. | 但光是有你还不够 |
[1:36:59] | See, we had to bring the legacy characters back to make it matter. | 我们还得把经典角色找回来 |
[1:37:04] | Can’t have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie Lee! | 没有洁美李就不算 正宗的“月光光心慌慌” |
[1:37:07] | Nope! | 没错 |
[1:37:08] | Dewey had to die to make it real. | 杜威得死才够真实 |
[1:37:09] | To show that this wasn’t just some bullshit, | 证明这不只是乱掰一通 |
[1:37:12] | cash-in, run-of-the-mill sequel. | 只为了赚钱的劣级续集电影 |
[1:37:16] | Because our movie has fucking stakes! | 因为我们的电影真的会死人 |
[1:37:20] | ‘Cause anyone can die in a requel. | 谁都会在重启续集领便当 |
[1:37:23] | No! | 不 |
[1:37:27] | Goddamn it. Whoa, whoa! | 靠北 喂 |
[1:37:29] | No, hey! Sit the fuck down. | 喂 给我乖乖坐好 |
[1:37:35] | I’m so sorry, Sid. | 真的很抱歉 席妮 |
[1:37:37] | We can’t let you live either. I mean, surviving this many times… | 我们也不能饶过你 你老是死不了… |
[1:37:41] | that would just be ridiculous. | 未免也太扯了吧 |
[1:37:43] | This time the fans are gonna be the ones who win. | 这次粉丝才会是赢家 |
[1:37:49] | – That about cover it? – Nailed it, baby. | -都说完了吧 -说得真好 |
[1:37:53] | Get Tara out of the closet. We got to start staging the bodies! | 把塔拉拖出来 开始布置尸体 |
[1:37:57] | Stay with me, Sid. Stay with me. | 别死 席妮 别死 |
[1:38:01] | You really should’ve listened to Dewey. | 你真的应该听杜威的话 |
[1:38:03] | He nailed it in one! Dude, look at the love interest! | 被他说中了 凶手是恋爱对象 |
[1:38:07] | Are you fucking stupid? | 你是脑残吗 |
[1:38:09] | I even had you convinced it could be your sister. | 我甚至让你怀疑你老妹 |
[1:38:13] | Um, she’s not here. | 她不在耶 |
[1:38:18] | What the fuck do you mean, “She’s not here”? | 她不在是什么意思 |
[1:38:20] | She’s not here! | 她不在这里 |
[1:38:22] | I untied her. | 我替她松绑了 |
[1:38:25] | Guess you’re not as persuasive as you thought. | 你也没那么有说服力嘛 |
[1:38:34] | – That’s for you. – | 打给你的 |
[1:38:36] | Yeah. Like your gimpy little sister’s gonna make a difference. | 你的跛脚老妹改变不了什么 |
[1:38:39] | She’s our fucking pincushion at this point. | 她已经被捅了N刀了 |
[1:38:41] | Amber! Fan out. She couldn’t have gotten far. | 安珀 到处找 她不可能跑太远 |
[1:38:44] | I can’t find her! | 找不到她 |
[1:38:52] | Amber? | 安珀 |
[1:39:16] | Sam! Where you going? Your big scene’s coming up! | 珊曼 你去哪就快上演大结局了 |
[1:39:28] | Fucking kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:39:32] | The fucking hand sanitizer? | 干洗手凝露 |
[1:39:40] | No, no, no, it’s not my fault! It’s not my fault! | 不不不 不是我的错 |
[1:39:43] | Let me guess, the movies made you do it? | 让我猜 你是被电影逼的 |
[1:39:45] | No, it was the message boards! I was radicalized. | 都是留言区的酸民逼的啦 |
[1:39:48] | – By movie fans? – Yes, they’re so mad! | -电影粉丝 -对 他们超极端 |
[1:39:50] | Please, it’s not my fault. I’m just a dumb kid. | 不是我的错 我是个傻妞 |
[1:39:52] | I wanted to be a part of something. | 只想有参与感 |
[1:39:53] | “A part of something”? You killed my best friend! | 参与感你杀死我最好的朋友 |
[1:39:57] | Yeah, and he died like a pussy. | 是啊 他死得很窝囊 |
[1:40:12] | That’s the thing about slashers, Sam. | 砍杀恐怖片就是这样 |
[1:40:17] | So many blood trails. | 总是留下一堆血迹 |
[1:40:18] | This one yours? | 这是你的血迹吗 |
[1:40:21] | Only one way to find out! | 我来解谜啰 |
[1:40:29] | I was the last thing Dewey saw before he died too. | 杜威死前也是看到我 |
[1:40:32] | I can’t believe I get to do you both. | 我不敢相信能亲手杀了你们 |
[1:40:36] | No last-minute saves this time. Your story’s over! | 这次没有救兵 你的故事结束了 |
[1:40:45] | Time to pass the torch. | 该让别人接棒了 |
[1:40:47] | It’s all yours, bitch! | 你来接棒吧 贱货 |
[1:40:53] | – You want to do the honors? – This one’s yours. | -你要动手吗 -这个是你的 |
[1:41:00] | No, stop, stop, stop! I’m sorry about Dewey. | 不要很抱歉杀了杜威 |
[1:41:03] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[1:41:19] | Enjoy that torch. | 这下你真的火了 |
[1:41:36] | Stop… | 不要… |
[1:41:39] | fucking up… | 搞砸… |
[1:41:40] | my ending! | 我的大结局 |
[1:41:48] | Sam? | 珊曼 |
[1:41:51] | Sam! | 珊曼 |
[1:42:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:42:09] | What are you gonna do now, huh? | 你现在要怎样 |
[1:42:11] | Make a scary phone call to me? | 打恐怖电话给我 |
[1:42:14] | Pop out of that closet in a Ghostface mask? | 戴着鬼脸面具从衣橱跳出来 |
[1:42:18] | No. | 不行 |
[1:42:19] | Because you’re the villain! | 因为你是大反派 |
[1:42:22] | And the villain dies at the end. | 大反派最后都会死 |
[1:42:25] | Those are the rules. | 这就是规则 |
[1:42:28] | I’m introducing a new rule. | 我有一条新规则 |
[1:42:31] | And what would that be? Huh? | 什么规则 |
[1:42:35] | Well? | 说啊 |
[1:42:38] | Never fuck with the daughter of a serial killer. | 别惹毛连环杀手的女儿 |
[1:43:09] | What about… my ending? | 那…我的结局呢 |
[1:43:17] | Here it comes. | 这就来了 |
[1:43:56] | Careful, they always come back. | 小心 他们会再回来 |
[1:44:09] | Okay, then. | 搞定了 |
[1:44:18] | I still prefer The Babadook. | 我还是比较喜欢“鬼敲门” |
[1:44:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:44:36] | – Are you good? – Mm-hmm. | 你呢 |
[1:44:47] | I’m so sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 我先失陪了 |
[1:44:52] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[1:44:57] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她不会有事 |
[1:45:11] | Can you take us to a different hospital this time? | 能不能带我们到别家医院 |
[1:45:18] | You ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:45:24] | I’ll be right back, yeah? | 我马上回来 |
[1:45:37] | Sidney. Gale. | 席妮 盖儿 |
[1:45:42] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:45:44] | For everything. | 为我做的一切 |
[1:45:47] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你们不会有事吧 |
[1:45:50] | I’ll survive. I always do. | 我死不了 每次都这样 |
[1:45:53] | You were right… | 你说的对 |
[1:45:55] | about not running. | 我不该逃跑 |
[1:45:57] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[1:46:00] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[1:46:03] | Ask me in a few days. | 过几天再问我 |
[1:46:07] | But at least I know what I’m gonna write about. | 但至少我知道要写什么 |
[1:46:09] | What’s that? | 你要写什么 |
[1:46:12] | Not this. | 不是这一切 |
[1:46:13] | Those fuckers can die in anonymity. | 不能让那两个混蛋出名 |
[1:46:16] | But maybe something about a good man who used to be the sheriff here once. | 我要写一个在这里当过警长的好男人 |
[1:46:21] | I’d like to read that story. | 我很想看这故事 |
[1:46:24] | Can I ask you a weird question? | 我能问个怪问题吗 |
[1:46:27] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[1:46:30] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我会没事吗 |
[1:46:34] | Eventually. | 最后一定会 |
[1:47:00] | – Hey. – Wait. Sam, Sam, Sam! | 等等 珊曼 |
[1:47:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:07] | Well, you’re not going anywhere without me. | 我不会再丢下你 |
[1:47:10] | Don’t worry. | 放心 |
[1:47:12] | I’m gonna hold your hand all the way there. | 我会一直握着你的手 |
[1:47:31] | Twenty-five years ago, almost to the day, in this very house | 25年前的这时候 就在这栋房子 |
[1:47:36] | a tragic story ended. | 一场悲剧结束 |
[1:47:38] | Tonight, a new chapter came to a close. | 今晚 全新的篇章也将结束 |
[1:47:41] | Police do not have a lot of information right now, | 警方目前仍在搜证 |
[1:47:43] | as they are still collecting evidence. | 掌握的线索不多 |
[1:47:45] | As you can see, this is a very active crime scene here. | 但这是一个死伤惨重的犯罪现场 |
[1:47:48] | An unknown number of fatalities, several injuries, | 没有实际的伤亡人数 |
[1:47:51] | some people being taken off by ambulance right now as we speak. | 有些伤患正被救护车送去医院 |
[1:47:54] | This is a developing story… | 这是持续发展的新闻… |
[1:48:03] | For Wes | 献给卫斯 |