Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Scarface(疤面煞星)[1983]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Scarface(疤面煞星)[1983]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:疤面煞星
英文名称:Scarface
年代:1983

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] In May 1980,Fidel Castro opened the harbor at Moriel, Cuba 1980年5月,卡斯特罗开放了古巴玛利尔的港口
[00:23] with the apparent intention of letting some of his people 他的意图相当明显,就是让一些人民
[00:27] join their relatives in the United States. 和在美国的亲人团聚
[00:31] Within seventh-two hours,3000 U.S. boats were headed for Cuba. 短短72小时之内,有三千艘美国船只开往古巴
[00:35] It soon became evident that Castro was forcing the boat owners 但很快的证据显示,卡斯特罗逼迫船主
[00:38] to carry back with them not only their relatives, 除了接走亲戚之外
[00:42] but the dregs of his jails. 也要载古巴监狱中的人渣
[00:44] Of the 125,000 refugees that landed in Florida 在抵达佛罗里达的二万五千个难民当中
[00:48] an estimated 25,000 had criminal records. 估计有两万五千名有刑事犯罪纪录
[00:53] …they are unwilling to adapt to the spirit of our revolution… 他们不愿意适应我们的革命精神…
[00:56] We don’t want them! We don’t want them! 我们不要他们!我们不要他们!
[01:09] MARIEL HARBOR, CUBA 古巴玛利尔港
[03:36] What do you call yourself, huh? 你叫什么?
[03:39] Antonio Montana.And you, what you call yourself? 安东尼奥蒙大拿. 你呢?
[03:45] -Where’d you learn English, Tony? -In school. -你在哪里学的英文,东尼? -学校
[03:48] And my father, he was from the United States. 也跟我爸学,他是美国人
[03:52] Just like you, you know? 跟你一样,你知道吗?
[03:54] He was a Yankee. 他是洋基人
[03:57] He used to take me a lot to the movies. 他以前常带我去看电影
[03:59] I learned. 我就学会了
[04:00] I watch the guys like Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney. 我看过亨弗莱鲍嘉跟詹姆斯卡格尼
[04:05] They teach me to talk. I like those guys. 他们教我说英文,我喜欢他们
[04:09] I always know one day I’m coming here, United States. 我早就知道有一天我会来美国
[04:13] -So where’s your old man now? -He dead. He die. -那你老头呢? -死了
[04:17] Sometime. Somewhere. 在某事某地
[04:19] -Mother? -She dead, too. -你妈呢? -也死了
[04:21] -What kind of work you do in Cuba? -You know, things. -你在古巴做哪行的? -你知道啦,一些事
[04:24] I was this, that. 这个做点,那个做点
[04:28] Construction business. 建筑业
[04:31] I work a lot with my hands. I was in the Army. 我干很多劳力活,我曾经是陆军
[04:34] Any family in the States? Cousins, brother-in-law, anybody? 在美国有家人吗?表亲,姻亲,任何亲戚?
[04:37] Nobody. Everybody’s dead. 没有,大家都死了
[04:40] You ever been to jail, Tony? 坐过牢吗,东尼?
[04:42] Me? Jail? No way, no. 我?坐牢?不可能
[04:46] -Been in a mental hospital? -Oh, yeah. On the boat coming over. -进过精神病院吗? -有啊,过来的那艘船就是
[04:52] What about homosexuality, Tony? You like men, huh? 你是同性恋吗,东尼?你喜欢男人吗?
[04:55] You like to dress up like a woman? 你喜欢打扮成女人的样子吗?
[04:58] What is wrong with this guy? He kidding me or what? 这家伙有问题啊?他在开玩笑吗?
[05:01] Just answer the questions, Tony. 回答问题,东尼
[05:04] Okay. No. 好吧,不是
[05:07] Fuck, no. 妈的,不是
[05:09] Arrested for vagrancy? Marijuana? 有没有因为流浪或是大麻被捕?
[05:12] -Never, man. -Heroin? -从来没有 -海洛因呢?
[05:14] -Cocaine? -No. -古柯碱呢? -没有
[05:18] Where’d you get the beauty scar, tough guy? Eating pussy? 这条疤怎么来的,好家伙?和女人胡搞吗?
[05:23] How am I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy? 和女人胡搞怎么会有条疤?
[05:27] This was when I was a kid, you know? 是小时候伤到的,你知道吗?
[05:30] You should see the other kid. You can’t recognize him. 你该看看另一个小孩,他简直不成人样了
[05:33] And this? 这个呢?
[05:35] What? That’s nothing. That’s from my sweetheart. 那个?这没什么,是我甜心弄的
[05:38] Sweetheart, my ass! We’ve been seeing more and more of these. 甜心个鬼!我们最近常常看到这个
[05:42] Some kind of code these guys used in the can. 这些家伙在监狱里的某种代号
[05:44] Pitchfork means an assassin or something. 干草叉代表刺客之类的
[05:47] You want to tell us about it 你要跟我们说说
[05:49] or you want to take a trip to the detention center? 还是想到拘留所去转转?
[05:53] Okay, you got me. 好吧,你赢了
[05:56] I was in the can one time.For buying dollars. Big deal. 我是坐过牢,为了买美金,没什么大不了的
[06:00] -That’s pretty funny, Tony. -That’s true. -真好笑,东尼 -是真的
[06:02] It was a Canadian tourist. 是个加拿大游客
[06:04] Did you mug him first? Get him out of here! 你是不是先抢了他?带他出去!
[06:06] -Come on! -So I fuck up! -走吧! -我搞砸了!
[06:09] Let me talk to this guy.Please! Let me talk to him a minute. 让我和他谈谈,拜托!让我和他谈一分钟
[06:12] You a Communist? 你是共产党吗?
[06:16] How’d you like it? 你喜欢共产党吗?
[06:18] They tell you always what to do, what to think, what to feel. 他们总是告诉你该怎么做,该怎么想,该怎么感觉
[06:22] Do you want to be like a sheep? Like all those other people? 你想和只绵羊一样吗?和其它人一样?
[06:26] I don’t have to listen to this! 我不需要听这些!
[06:27] You wanna work 8, 10 fucking hours? You own nothing, you got nothing! 你想要工作八到十小时吗?你什么都没有!
[06:33] Do you want a chivato on every corner, 你想要每个街口都有警方线人
[06:35] watching everything you do? 监视你的一举一动?
[06:37] Everything you say, man? 监听你说的每一句话?
[06:39] You know I eat octopus three times a day? 你知道我餐餐都是吃章鱼吗?
[06:41] I got fucking octopus coming out of my ears. 吃到章鱼都快从喉咙里满出来了
[06:44] I got fucking Russian shoes, my feet’s coming through. 我穿的是俄罗斯鞋,鞋底都穿洞了
[06:48] How’d you like that? 你喜欢吗?
[06:50] You want me to stay there and do nothing? 你要我待在这里,什么事都不做?
[06:52] I’m no fucking criminal, man. I’m no puta or thief. 我不是罪犯,我不是皮条客,也不是小愉
[06:56] I’m Tony Montana, a political prisoner from Cuba. 我是东尼蒙大拿,古巴的政治犯
[07:00] I want my fucking human rights, now! 我要我的人权,现在就要!
[07:03] Like President Jimmy Carter says. Okay? 就像卡特总统说的
[07:07] Carter should see this human right. He’s really good. 卡特应该见见这位要求人权的家伙,他听来很有说服力
[07:10] -What do you say? -I don’t believe any of this shit! -你说呢? -我一点都不信!
[07:13] They all sound alike to me.That Castro is shitting all over us. 他们说的都差不多,卡斯特罗把我们整惨了
[07:18] Send the bastard to Freedom Town. Let them see him. 送这个王八蛋去自由城,让他们看看他
[07:21] -Get him out of here. -You know something? -带他出去 -你知道吗?
[07:23] You can send me anywhere. 你送我哪都一样
[07:24] Here, there, this, that. It don’t matter. 这里、那里都一样
[07:26] There’s nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn’t done… 不论你对我做什么,卡斯特罗都先做过了…
[07:29] Get him out of here! 带他出去!
[07:33] -So? -So? -所以? -所以?
[07:36] What’d you tell them? 你跟他们说了什么?
[07:38] What you told me to tell them. That we… I was in sanitation. 你叫我跟他们说的东西,说我在营养院
[07:44] They didn’t go for it. 他们不相信
[07:46] -Sanitation? -Yeah. -营养院? -嗯
[07:48] I told you to tell them you was in a sanitarium, not sanitation. 我叫你跟他们说疗养院,不是营养院
[07:55] -Sanitarium. Yeah. -You didn’t tell me that. -疗养院 -你不是这么说的
[07:58] No, I told you to say you had TB and you was in a sanitarium. 我跟你说你有肺结核,住在疗养院
[08:03] You was cured. 你后来痊愈了
[08:05] -When did you tell me that? -You should’ve kept your mouth shut. -你几时跟我说的? -你应该闭嘴的
[08:09] They’d think you was a horse and let you out. 他们可能会以为你是一匹马,就把你给放了
[08:17] ONE MONTH LATER 一个月后
[09:12] Tony! Montana! 东尼!蒙大拿!
[09:14] Tony Montana! Come here. 东尼蒙大拿!过来
[09:18] Come here, man. I gotta talk to you. 过来,我有话跟你说
[09:20] Come on, man. It’s important. 过来,很重要的事
[09:24] -So close, man. -Come on. -就差一点 -拜托
[09:26] -I gotta talk to you. -Where are you going? -我得和你谈谈 -你要去哪里?
[09:29] -Leave him alone. -I got better things to do. -别烦他 -我有要紧的事要做
[09:31] You’re chicken, man. You almost made it. 你这胆小鬼,你差点就得分了
[09:34] Are you ready for some good news? 准备好要听好消息了吗?
[09:37] Sure. What you got, man? 当然,什么好消息?
[09:39] We can be outta this place in 30 days. 我们三十天内就可以离开这里
[09:41] Not only that, but we got a green card and a job in Miami. 不只这样,我们会有绿卡,还有一份在迈阿密的工作
[09:44] Now are we made or are we made, man? 我们真是太好运,老兄?
[09:47] What do we gotta do? Go to Cuba and hit the Beard? 我们要做什么?去古巴打大胡子吗?
[09:50] -No, man, somebody else. -You’re kidding. -不是,老兄,是别人 -你开玩笑
[09:53] -No. -You’re not kidding? -没有 -你没开玩笑?
[09:57] Guy named Rebenga, man. Emilio Rebenga. 一个叫里本嘉的家伙,艾米利奥里本嘉
[10:00] Rebenga? 里本嘉?
[10:02] -I know that name. -Yeah? -我听过这个名字 -真的?
[10:05] -He’s political. -Yeah. -他是政治犯 -喔
[10:07] Well, he’s coming in here today. Castro just sprung him. 他今天来这里,卡斯特罗刚刚放逐他
[10:11] This guy was one of the top dogs for Fidel in the early days. 他是卡斯楚特罗早期的左右手之一
[10:15] Castro felt he couldn’t trust him and threw him in jail. 卡斯特罗觉得无法再信任他,就把他丢到牢里
[10:19] But while he was on top, he tortured a few guys to death. 但是在他当红时,他把几个人严刑折磨到死
[10:22] One of the guy’s brothers is a rich guy in Miami now. 其中一个人的兄弟,现在是迈阿密的有钱人
[10:26] He wants the favor repaid. 他想要还这个人情
[10:27] That’s where we come in. 这时就轮到我们出场了
[10:31] It’s ugly, man. 不是个开心的任务
[10:34] Yeah. 嗯
[10:41] You tell your guys in Miami, your friend, 你跟你迈阿密的朋友说
[10:45] it’d be a pleasure. 我很高兴接下任务
[10:48] I’d kill a Communist for fun, 我可以为了开心而杀一个共产党
[10:50] but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice. 但是有绿卡可拿,我会做得更加专业
[10:55] MIAMI, FLORIDA,AUGUST 11, 1980(UPI)… HUNDREDS OF CUBAN REFUGEES 1980年8月11日,在佛罗里达的迈阿密,数百名古巴难民
[10:58] BEGAN RIOTING THIS MORNING AT A DETENTION CENTER SITUATED 今早在位于北迈阿密95号公路下的拘留中心
[11:00] UNDER INTERSTATE 95 IN NORTH MIAMI, BURNING TENTS AND ATTACKING 展开暴动,放火烧帐篷
[11:04] IMMIGRATION AND NATUNALIZATION GUARDS WITH PIPER, STICKS, AND ROCKS. 用棍棒和石头攻击移民局警卫
[12:14] Rebenga! 里本嘉!
[12:55] From a friend you fucked! 一个被你害过的朋友向你问好!
[13:29] That face. That’s nice. 那张脸,真帅
[13:34] -That doesn’t look like me. -That looks pretty, man. -看起来一点也不像我 -很漂亮,老兄
[14:10] Fuck! 干!
[14:12] What’s wrong, man? 怎么了,老兄?
[14:16] Your big shot friend better come up with something soon. 你那个大人物朋友最好快点帮我们找个好点的工作
[14:19] I didn’t come to the U.S. To break my fucking back. 我可不是来美国做苦工的
[14:21] He’s coming! What do you want from me? 他在想办法了!不然你想要我怎样?
[14:25] Fucking thing! 烂东西!
[14:26] I told you. 我跟你说了
[14:30] What’s wrong? 又怎么了?
[14:46] Look at that one. 看看那个
[14:47] That one in the pink. She’s beautiful. 穿粉红色那个,她好漂亮
[14:49] Look at those titties. 看看那对奶子
[14:52] Look at that punk with her. 看看她身边的混混
[14:54] What’s he got that I don’t have? 我哪一点比不上他?
[14:57] Well, he’s very handsome, for one thing, you know? 他很帅,这是其一,你知道吗?
[15:04] I mean, look at the way he dresses. 看看他穿成什么样子
[15:06] Come on. That’s style, flash, pizzazz. 拜托,那叫品味、流行、时尚
[15:10] And a little coke money doesn’t hurt nobody. 有几个毒钱就更好了
[15:17] Look at this. 看看这个
[15:20] Fucking onions. 烂洋葱
[15:24] They ought to be picking gold from the street. 他们一定是在街上捡到黄金
[15:28] Oh, God, I can feel it. 老天,我感觉得出来
[15:31] There’s two guys looking for you out there. 外面有两个人找你
[15:35] That’s him, man. That’s El mono. I told you. 就是他,那个猴子,我跟你说过了
[15:38] Don’t stay too fucking long. 别去太久
[15:40] We’ve got a lot of work to do. 我们还有很多事要做
[16:02] Waldo! Good to see you, man. 瓦度!见到你真好,老兄
[16:04] This is my friend Tony Montana I’ve been telling you about. 这是我朋友东尼蒙大拿,我跟你提过
[16:07] Tony, that’s Omar Suarez, and that’s Waldo Rojas over there. 东尼,那是奥马尔苏亚雷斯,那是瓦度罗杰斯
[16:11] I got something for you. 我有事让你做
[16:13] Yeah? What do we gotta do? 是吗?什么东西?
[16:15] Gotta unload a boat.Marijuana. 45 tons. You get 500 each. 去船上搬货,是大麻,有25吨,一人五百元
[16:18] -500? That’s great. -You gotta be kidding. -五百?太好了 -你一定是在开玩笑
[16:26] 500? 五百?
[16:29] Who do you think we are, baggage handlers? 你以为我们是谁?行李搬运工吗?
[16:34] The going rate on a boat is 1,000 a night. 现在船上的价码是一晚一千元
[16:37] You know that. 你知道的
[16:38] First you gotta work your way up to 500. 你刚开始只能拿五百
[16:41] What I did for you in Freedom Town, what was that? 我在自由城帮你做的,那算是什么?
[16:43] That Rebenga hit was a game of dominoes? 你以为杀里本嘉是玩游戏吗?
[16:45] -That was something else. -Shut up! Take it easy. -那是两回事 -闭嘴!放轻松
[16:48] What’s with this dishwasher, chico? 这个洗碗的是怎么了,小子?
[16:51] Don’t he know we could’ve got any space cadet to hit Rebenga cheaper? 难道他不知道我们可以找任何一个无名小卒来做掉里本嘉?
[16:55] -50 bucks! -Then why didn’t you? -五十块就够了! -那你怎么不那么做?
[16:57] Don’t call me no fucking dishwasher, or I’ll kick your monkey ass. 别再他妈的叫我洗碗工,否则我会踢你的猴子屁股
[17:00] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈的以为自己是谁?
[17:03] You can’t do that, man! 你不可以这样,老兄!
[17:05] The Colombians! 那个哥伦比亚人!
[17:12] Okay, all right, big man! 好,大人物!
[17:14] You want to make some big bucks? Let’s see how tough you are. 你想赚大钱!让我看看你有多能干
[17:18] You know something about cocaine? 你知道古柯碱吗?
[17:24] You kidding me or what? 你在说笑吗?
[17:27] There’s a bunch of Colombians coming in Friday. 有几个哥伦比亚人星期五会过来
[17:30] New guys. They say they got two keys for us, for openers. 新面孔,他们说首次交易会给我们两公斤的货
[17:34] Pure coke. Hotel in Miami Beach. I want you to go over there. 纯古柯碱,在迈阿密海滩的旅馆,我要你过去
[17:38] If it’s what they say, pay them and bring it back. 如果他们说的是实话,付钱把货拿回来
[17:41] Do that, you got 5 grand. 事成之后,你可以拿到五千元
[17:46] Go, pay them, bring it back, yeah? 去,付钱,把货拿回来?
[17:51] You know how to handle a machine gun? 你会用机关枪吗?
[17:53] Yeah, man. We were in the Army. 会,我们以前是陆军
[17:56] -You gonna need a couple other guys. -That’s no problem. -你还需要几个人手 -那不是问题
[18:00] Be at Hector’s bodega at noon, Friday. 星期五中午,到海克托的酒店
[18:03] You get the buy money then. 那时会把交易的钱给你
[18:06] If anything happens to that buy money, 如果那笔钱出了意外
[18:11] my boss will stick your heads up your asses 我老板会让你死得很难看
[18:14] faster than a rabbit gets fucked! 比鬼还难看!
[18:16] I’m scared. 我好怕
[18:20] -You’re pushing your luck. -Don’t worry. -你刚刚是在玩火 -别担心
[18:22] -That was dumb. -You worry too much. -那很蠢 -你担心得太多了
[18:25] You’ll have a heart attack. 你会得心脏病
[18:27] You act like that guy’s doing you a favor or something. 你表现得好像那家伙帮了你一个大忙
[18:30] -What’s this with the Colombians? -What does it matter? -哥伦比亚人是怎么回事? -有分别吗?
[18:34] He says “Colombians,” and you make these eyes… 他一说“哥伦比亚人”,你就翻了个白眼…
[18:39] I don’t like fucking Colombians, okay? 我不喜欢哥伦比亚人,行了吧?
[18:43] What you guys doing? 你们在干什么?
[18:44] There’s a lot of dishes to be washed. 还有一堆碗要洗
[18:47] Wash them yourself. 你自己洗吧
[18:50] I retire! 我退休了!
[18:51] What the fuck you gonna do now? 你现在他妈的打算怎么办?
[18:53] -Don’t come back here! -I gotta look after my investment! -别回来这里! -我要照顾我的投资!
[18:57] -Fuck you guys! -Close the shop! -去你们的! -关店吧!
[19:16] Look at those tits. She’s begging for it. 看看那奶子,她正在求人睡她
[19:19] Are you fucking crazy? She’s 103 years old. 你疯了吗?她有103岁了吧
[19:23] Not that one, man! That one! 不是那个,老兄!是那个!
[19:25] -Which one? -The young one. -哪个? -年轻那个
[19:27] Move the fucking car. We’re at a stop sign. 把这车两他妈的车开走,这里是马路口
[19:33] We’re just staying loose up here. You gotta stay loose. 我们在这里放松一下,你要放松点
[19:36] You can’t worry. You’ll have a heart attack. 你别担心,你就快得心脏病了
[19:39] -Just play it cool. Miami Beach. -Miami Beach, man! -轻松点,这里是迈阿密海滩 -迈阿密海滩,老兄!
[20:05] The money stays in the trunk till I come out. 钱摆在后车厢里,直到我回来为止
[20:07] You got it? Me, nobody else. Okay. 听到了吗?只有我,懂吧
[20:10] I’m not out in 15 minutes, something’s wrong. Okay? 如果我十五分钟内没回来,就表示出事了,懂吗?
[20:14] -Room 9. You ready? -Sure thing. -九号房,准备好了吗? -当然
[21:18] Okay. You mind leaving the door open? 行了,你不介意把门开着吧
[21:20] So my brother-in-law sees everything’s okay. 这样我妹夫才能看到一切平安
[21:22] Sure. No problem. 当然,没问题
[21:26] No problem. 没问题
[21:28] Hello. This is Marta. 你好,这是马耳他
[21:35] Marta, hello. 马耳他,你好
[21:39] I am Hector. 我是海克托
[21:42] And I am Tony. 我是东尼
[21:48] So, Omar says you’re okay. 奥马尔说你不错
[21:50] Yeah? Good. Omar’s okay. 是吗?很好,奥马尔也不错
[21:55] Okay. 好
[22:02] So, you got the money? 钱带来了吗?
[22:08] You got the stuff? 货带来了吗?
[22:09] Sure I have the stuff, but not right here with me now. 货当然带来了,但不在我身边
[22:13] I got it close by. 我放在附近
[22:19] I don’t have the money either, man. 钱也不在我身上
[22:23] I have it close by, too. 我也放在附近
[22:27] Where? 哪里?
[22:30] In the car? 车上?
[22:33] -No, not in the car, man. -No? -没有,不在车里 -没有?
[22:36] How about you? Where you have your stuff? 那你呢?你东西放在哪里?
[22:42] Not far. 不远
[22:51] Okay. You want me to come in? We start over again? 好吧,你要我再进来一次?我们重新来过?
[22:56] Where you from, Tony? 你是哪来的,东尼?
[22:58] What the fuck difference does it make where I’m from? 我哪里来的有什么他妈的关系?
[23:02] Take it easy, man. 放轻松点,老兄
[23:06] I just want to get to know who I do business with. 我只是想知道我在和谁打交道
[23:08] You’ll know me once you do business with me and stop fucking around. 你和我交易之后就会知道了,别再他妈的玩花样
[23:13] Okay? 可以吗?
[23:15] – What’s the story? – Tony! -怎么了? -东尼!
[23:26] You know, Frog Face, you just fucked yourself. 青蛙脸,你刚刚摆了自己一道
[23:31] -You steal from me, you’re dead. -Yeah? -敢偷我的东西你就死定了 -是吗?
[23:38] You want to give me the cash, 你要把钱给我
[23:42] or do I kill your brother first 还是要我先把你弟弟做了
[23:45] before I kill you? 再把你也做了?
[23:48] Why don’t you try sticking your head up your ass? 你何不试试把头塞进自己的屁眼?
[23:52] See if it fits. 看看合不合适
[23:56] Yeah? Okay. 是吗?好
[24:22] -Yeah, it’s very important. -I understand it’s important. -是,这很重要 -我知道这很重要
[24:25] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[24:27] You forecasted an earthquake 你预测今早会有
[24:29] in the 3-to-4-point range this morning. 三到四级的地震
[24:31] We had an earthquake in the 3-to-4-point range. 真的发生三到四级的地震
[24:34] -I’m impressed. -Thank you, sir. -让我印象深刻 -谢谢
[24:37] However, isn’t it rather slender evidence… 然而,证据不是很薄弱…
[24:51] You have such beautiful skin. 你皮肤真好
[24:56] I like the way you… 我喜欢你…
[25:01] I don’t know what I’m supposed to do today, but… 我不知道今天该做什么,不过…
[25:27] Antonio, mira! 安东尼奥,看!
[25:31] Watch what happens to your friend. 看看你的朋友发生了什么事
[25:33] If you don’t want this to happen to you, 如果你不想要同样的事发生在你身上
[25:35] give me the money. 就把钱给我
[25:56] Come on, come on. 拜托,别这样
[26:08] Now the leg, huh. 现在轮到脚了
[26:23] Let’s do it, man. Come on. 我们上去吧,老兄,走吧
[26:30] We’re all gonna be all right. 我们会没事的
[26:43] Okay, cara cicatriz. 好了,疤面
[26:46] You can die, too. It makes no difference to me. 你也可以死,对我来说没什么不同
[26:55] Last chance, pendejo! 最后一次机会,傻子!
[26:58] Fuck you! 去你的!
[28:08] -You okay? -Yeah, man. It went in and out. -你还好吗? -没事,子弹射穿了
[28:22] Okay, take him out of here, quick! 把他弄出去,快!
[28:24] Chi Chi! Get the yeyo. 小奇!把东西拿走
[28:48] -Your turn. -I kill you! -轮到你了 -我杀了你!
[28:51] Die! 死吧!
[29:06] Hurry up! Get in! Come on. Let’s go! 快点!上车!快,走了!
[29:10] Close the door! 关门!
[29:23] Bunch of cowboys. Somebody fucked up. 一群牛仔,有人搞砸了
[29:27] Yeah, well, I’ll check it out right away. 嗯,我立刻去查
[29:30] You do that, Omar. You do that. 你去查吧,奥马尔
[29:34] -You still got the money? -Yeah. -钱还在你手上吗? -嗯
[29:38] And I got the yeyo. 货也在我手上
[29:40] -You got the yeyo? -Yeah, right. -货在你手上? -是,没错
[29:44] -Bring it here. -Fuck you. -把东西拿过来 -去你妈的
[29:46] I’m taking it to Lopez myself. 我会自己交给罗培兹
[29:49] Not you, me. 不是你,是我
[30:09] Nice fucking guy. 好个王八蛋
[30:25] Frank Lopez. Tony Montana. 法兰克罗培兹,东尼蒙大拿
[30:27] -Tony Montana. -Mr. Lopez. It’s a real pleasure. -东尼蒙大拿 -罗培兹先生,真是荣幸
[30:30] You can call me Frank. 你可以叫我法兰克
[30:32] Everybody calls me Frank. My Little League team, 大家都叫我法兰克,我的小联盟球队
[30:34] even the fucking prosecutors around town, 甚至镇上他妈的检察官
[30:37] they all call me Frank. 都叫我法兰克
[30:38] -Okay, Frank. -How are you? -好吧,法兰克 -你好吗?
[30:40] Manny Ribera. 曼尼里贝拉
[30:42] -He caught one on the job. -Went right through. -他在办事时吃了一颗子弹 -射穿了
[30:45] We heard about that. 我们听说了
[30:47] Omar, he tells me great things about you guys. 奥马尔,他跟我说了很多你们的好话
[30:51] Well, Omar’s okay. 奥马尔人不错
[30:53] Not to mention, of course, the nice job you did for me. 更不用提你们帮我办的大事
[30:57] -That Commie son of a bitch… -You don’t have to mention that. -那个共产王八… -你不需要提这件事
[31:00] -That was fun. -That was fun? -那很好玩 -很好玩?
[31:03] -Damn right. -That was fun. -没错 -很好玩
[31:07] Sometimes it’s fun. 有时是很好玩的
[31:10] What do you want to drink? Scotch, gin, rum? What do you like? 你想喝什么?威士忌、琴酒、兰姆酒?喜欢哪样?
[31:13] Gin is fine. Want some? Two gins. 琴酒好了,要来点吗?两杯琴酒
[31:16] I need a guy with steel in his balls, Tony. 我需要有胆识的人,东尼
[31:20] A guy like you. And I need him around me all the time. 像你这样的人,我需要他随时在我身边
[31:23] You, Tony, and your compadre here. 你,东尼和你的好友
[31:30] Here’s the stuff. 东西在这
[31:34] Two keys. 两公斤
[31:37] It cost my friend Angel his life. Here’s the money. 我朋友安吉为此赔上一条命,钱在这
[31:41] My gift to you. 我送你的礼物
[31:49] I’m sorry about your friend, Tony. 你的朋友的事,我很抱歉,东尼
[31:51] If people would do business the right way, 如果大家都用正常的方法做生意
[31:53] there’d be no fuck-ups like this. 就不会发生这种错误
[31:58] Don’t think I don’t appreciate the gesture. 别以为我不感谢你的表现
[32:01] You’re gonna find, you stay loyal in this business, 你会发现,只要你忠心
[32:04] you’re gonna move up. You’re gonna move up fast. 你会往上爬,会很快往上爬
[32:15] And you’ll find out your biggest problem 你会发现你最大的麻烦
[32:17] is not bringing in the stuff, 不是怎么把货拿到手
[32:19] but what to do with all the fucking cash! 而是怎么花那些他妈的钱!
[32:23] I hope I have that problem someday. 我希望我有一天会有这样的麻烦
[32:25] You’ll have that problem, don’t worry. 你会有这样的麻烦的,别担心
[32:26] Sit down over here. 过来坐下
[32:31] Where the hell’s Elvira? It’s late. Go find her, will you? 艾薇拉死哪去了?很晚了,去找她,请你去找她好吗?
[32:35] Jesus! Fucking broad. 老天!他妈的女人
[32:38] She spends half her life dressing, the other half undressing. 她一半的人生都用来穿衣服,另一半时间则在脱衣服
[32:43] Gotta get her in between. 你要在她穿脱之间找到她
[32:46] -She’s coming. -Yeah. -她来了 -嗯
[32:49] You gotta jump on her when she’s not looking. 你要趁她不注意占她便宜
[32:51] That’s the best time. 那太棒了
[32:56] What are you guys doing tonight? 你们今晚有什么事做?
[32:58] You wanna go to a nice restaurant with me? You hungry? 要不要和我去一间不错的餐厅?你饿了没?
[33:02] I could eat a horse. 我饿到可以吃一头牛
[33:03] -Okay, they’ll cook you a horse. -I’ll eat it. -好,就让他们给你煮头牛 -我一定吃掉
[33:12] Tell me, where’d they get you? Right there in the side? 告诉我,他们打到你哪里?在侧边吗?
[33:15] It’s nothing. It went right through me. 没什么,子弹射过我的身体
[33:17] It hit the wall. 打到墙上
[33:18] I ran out of bullets, like an asshole. 我子弹用光了,像个白痴一样
[33:21] When I changed the clip, a guy who I thought I killed 当我换弹夹时,那个我以为已经被我做掉的家伙
[33:24] wasn’t dead and shot me. 结果不但没死,还开枪射我
[33:27] The guy was behind me. I killed him. 那家伙在我后面,我杀了他
[33:29] -How many bullets you catch? -Bullets? One bullet. -你被几颗子弹射中? -子弹?一颗
[33:31] 9mm. 九毫米口径的
[33:44] Elvira, where the hell you been? It’s 10:00. I’m starving. 艾薇拉,你跑哪去了?十点了,我饿死了
[33:47] You’re always hungry. You should try starving. 你一天到晚都在饿,你该试试饿死的滋味
[33:52] Where you going? Come on. 你去哪里?
[33:53] Come over here! I want you to meet a friend of mine. 过来这里!我给你介绍几个朋友
[34:00] Tony Montana. Elvira. 东尼蒙大拿 艾薇拉
[34:05] -Hello. -Manny Ribera. Elvira. -哈啰 -曼尼里贝拉,艾薇拉
[34:07] So, there are five of us. Where are we having dinner? 我们有五个人,要去哪里吃晚饭?
[34:11] I thought we’d go to the Babylon Club. 我打算去巴比伦俱乐部
[34:14] -Again? -Again. -又去那里? -又去那里
[34:16] You know, Frank, if anyone wanted to assassinate you, 法兰克,如果有人想暗杀你
[34:19] you wouldn’t be too hard to find. 要找到你应该不会太难
[34:22] Assassinate me? Who the hell would want to kill me? 暗杀我?有谁会想暗杀我?
[34:27] I got nothing but friends! 我什么都没有,就只有朋友!
[34:29] You never know. Maybe the catcher on your Little League team. 谁知道,或许是你小联盟球队的捕手
[34:34] The catcher? That son of a bitch, he didn’t get a base hit all season. 捕手?那个混蛋一整季都没上过垒
[34:37] I should kill him! 我真该杀了他!
[35:45] You know who that is? Luis and Miguel Echevierra. 你知道那是谁吗?露伊丝和米格尔伊发利亚
[35:50] They got the biggest distribution setup from here to Houston, 他们拥有最大的销售系统,从这里到德州的休斯敦
[35:54] Tucson, all down that way. 到亚利桑纳州的图森,一路过去
[35:56] What do you think of that, huh? 你觉得怎样?
[36:00] Look. 看
[36:03] You see that fat bastard? That’s Nacho Contreras. 你看到那个死胖子吗?那是纳求康崔拉
[36:07] El Gordo! 肥仔!
[36:09] He’s got more cash than anybody in this place. 他是这里最有钱的人
[36:12] He’s a real chazer! 他是不折不扣的凯泽!
[36:19] You know what a chazer is? 你知道凯泽是什么吗?
[36:22] No, Frank, you tell me. What is a chazer? 不知道,法兰克,你告诉我,凯泽是什么?
[36:24] It’s the Yiddish word for “pig.” 是犹太话“猪”的意思
[36:27] A guy who wants more than he needs.He don’t fly straight no more. 一个贪婪无厌的人,他的行为不再正直
[36:32] So, it comes down to one thing,Tony boy, and you never forget it. 结论就是东尼小子,永远不要忘记
[36:39] Lesson Number 1: 第一课
[36:43] Don’t underestimate 不要低估
[36:46] the other guy’s greed! 别人会有多贪心!
[36:49] Lesson Number 2: 第二课
[36:51] Don’t get high on your own supply. 别拿自己的货来用
[36:54] That’s right. Lesson Number 2: Don’t get high on your own supply. 没错,第二课,别拿自己的货来用
[36:57] Course, not everybody follows the rules. 当然不是每个人都遵守规则
[37:05] Your champagne, Mr. Lopez. 您的香槟,罗培兹先生
[37:07] -That is ’64? -The best, Mr. Lopez. -是64年份的吗? -是最好的,罗培兹先生
[37:10] Omar, you pour it, and you bring another bottle right away, will you? 奥马尔,你来倒,下一瓶就轮到你来倒了,好吗?
[37:14] Pleasure, Mr. Lopez. 我的荣幸,罗培兹先生
[37:17] $550 for this bottle, Tony. What do you think of that? 这瓶要550元,东尼,你觉得怎么样?
[37:21] -That’s pretty good. -For a bunch of fucking grapes. -很不错 -以一堆他妈的葡萄来说
[37:27] So, here’s to old friends and to new friends. 敬老朋友和新朋友
[37:40] How you like it, Tony? 你喜欢吗,东尼?
[37:43] -That’s good, Frank. -That’s good? -很不错,法兰克 -很不错?
[37:45] -Like you say, man. -That’s good! -你说得没错,兄弟 -很不错!
[37:51] I’m gonna get you new clothes, too. 我也要帮你买新衣服
[37:54] I’m gonna get you $550 suits, 我会帮你买550元一套的西装
[37:57] so you look real sharp. 让你看来很有型
[38:00] ‘Cause I want you to work for me. 因为我要你帮我做事
[38:03] I want you and your boys to work with Omar here. 我要你和你朋友在这里和奥马尔一起工作
[38:09] We are going to do something big next month. 下个月我们有笔大生意
[38:15] We are running a string of mules from Colombia. 我们会有一批骡子从哥伦比亚上来
[38:19] You do good on that, there’ll be some other things. 你把这件事办好,会有更多好东西等着你
[38:25] That sounds like fun to me, Frank. 听起来不错,法兰克
[38:29] You want a cigar? 要来根雪茄吗?
[38:34] You wanna dance, Frank, or sit here and have a heart attack? 法兰克,你要跳舞,还是坐在这里等心脏病发作?
[38:43] Who? Me, dance? I want a heart attack instead. 谁?我跳舞?我宁愿心脏病发作
[38:49] Don’t foam into the Dommie P. 别淹死在酒里了
[38:58] How about you? 你呢?
[39:03] What? You want me to dance? 什么?你要我去跳舞?
[39:05] Yeah, sure. Go on, Tony. You dance. 当然,去啊,东尼,你去跳舞
[39:08] Go on. Have some fun. 去啊,开心去玩
[39:24] What do you think of him? 你觉得他怎么样?
[39:26] I think he’s a fucking peasant! 我认为他是一个他妈的农民!
[39:32] But you get a guy like that on your side, 但你要是让这样的人站在你这边
[39:35] he breaks his back for you. 他会为你鞠躬尽瘁
[40:07] -What’s your name? -What? -你叫什么名字? -什么?
[40:10] What’s your name? Elvira what? 你叫什么名字?艾薇拉什么?
[40:13] -Hancock. -What? -汉考克 -什么?
[40:15] -Hancock! -Hancock? -汉考克! -汉考克?
[40:20] Sounds like a bird. Hancock. 听起来像只鸟
[40:23] Flying around. 飞来飞去
[40:27] Where you from? 你是哪里人?
[40:29] -Baltimore. -What? -巴尔的摩 -什么?
[40:31] -Baltimore! -Baltimore? -巴尔的摩! -巴尔的摩?
[40:33] -Where’s that? -It doesn’t really matter, okay? -那是哪里? -那不重要,行吗?
[40:38] I’m just trying to be friendly. 我只是想表现友善
[40:41] I don’t need another friend, 我不需要朋友
[40:43] especially one who just got off a banana boat. 特别是刚刚从香蕉船上下来的人
[40:47] Banana boat? 香蕉船?
[40:49] Hold it. You got the wrong guy.I don’t come off no banana boat. 等等,你搞错了,我不是从香蕉船上下来的
[40:54] You’re thinking of someone else, maybe. 你可能认错人了
[40:57] Aren’t you part of the Cuban crime wave? 你不是古巴罪犯潮里的一员吗?
[40:59] What you talking crazy for? I’m a political refugee here. 你在说什么疯话?我是政治难民
[41:04] -So take it easy. Don’t talk crazy. -Sorry. -放轻松,别说疯话 -抱歉
[41:07] I didn’t know you were so sensitive about your diplomatic status. 我不知道你对自己的外交身分这么敏感
[41:11] What is your problem, baby? 你哪里有病啊,宝贝?
[41:13] You’re good-looking. 你漂亮
[41:15] You got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, 身材好,腿又长
[41:17] a beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. 脸蛋也标致,每个人都拜倒你的裙下
[41:19] Only you got a look in your eye 可是你的眼神看来
[41:21] like you haven’t been fucked in a year! 好像一整年都没男人碰过你了
[41:25] Hey, José. 够了
[41:26] Who, why, when and how I fuck is none of your business, okay? 谁何时在哪里跟我怎么上床都不关你的事,懂吗?
[41:30] Now you’re talking to me, baby.That I like. Keep it coming. 你终于跟我说人话了,宝贝,我喜欢这样,继续啊
[41:33] Don’t call me “baby”! I’m not your baby. 别叫我宝贝!我不是你的宝贝
[41:37] Not yet, but you gotta give me some time. 还不是,不过你要给我一些时间
[41:42] Even if I were blind, desperate, 就算我瞎了
[41:45] starved and begging for it on a desert island, 在一个荒岛上饿到快死也不会要你
[41:48] you’d be the last thing I’d ever fuck. 怎么轮也轮不到你
[41:54] That chick he’s with… 那个女的…
[41:56] -Yeah? -…she likes me. -怎么? -她喜欢我
[41:59] She likes you? How do you know? 她喜欢你?你怎么知道?
[42:03] I know. 我就是知道
[42:06] The eyes, chico. They never lie. 眼睛,小子,眼睛不会说谎
[42:12] -Are you serious? -Serious? What do you think? -你说真的? -真的?你说呢?
[42:16] That’s the boss’s lady, okay? 那是老大的女人,懂吗?
[42:19] -You’re gonna get us killed. -Fuck you, man. The boss’s lady. -你会害死我们 -去你的,老大的女人
[42:24] That guy’s soft. 那家伙是个软脚虾
[42:28] Look in his face. 看看他那张脸
[42:32] The booze and the concha tell him what to do. 酒跟女人让他做什么,他就做什么
[42:38] Don’t fucking go crazy on me, okay? 别他妈的跟我胡来,知不知道?
[42:41] Just remember last year at this time we were in a fucking cage, okay? 你还记得去年这个时候,我们还在他妈的牢里吗?
[42:45] You remember. 你记得
[42:47] I’d like to forget that. 我想忘了这件事
[42:50] -I say be happy with what you got. -You be happy. -要知足 -你很知足
[42:55] -Me, I want what’s coming to me. -What’s coming to you? -我,我要我应得的 -你应得的是什么?
[43:01] The world, chico, 全世界
[43:05] and everything in it. 和世上的一切
[43:08] Oh, man. 老天
[43:13] THREE MONTHS LATER 3个月后
[43:42] This is paradise. 这里是天堂
[43:45] This is paradise, I’m telling you. 这里是天堂,我跟你说
[43:48] This town’s like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked. 这个镇就像个等人调戏的风骚女人
[43:54] I should’ve come here 10 years ago. 我十年前就该来了
[43:56] I’d have been a millionaire by this time. 那样我现在应该是个百万富豪了
[44:00] By this time, I’d have had my own boat, 现在我应该有自己的船
[44:03] my own car, my own golf course. 自己的车,自己的高尔夫球场
[44:06] You know what I want? I thought of this the other day. 你知道我想要什么吗?我前几天才在想
[44:09] A line of blue jeans. 一个牛仔裤品牌
[44:10] With my name written on the back of chicks’ asses. 把我的名字写在女人的屁股上
[44:15] How’s that? 怎么样?
[44:17] That sounds completely crazy to me. 我觉得很疯狂
[44:21] Look at that. Look. 看、看
[44:23] You’re missing the sights. That’s what you’re doing. 你错过风景了,你就是这样
[44:25] We’re missing the action. 我们错过好东西了
[44:30] Want to have some ice cream with my friend and me? 要不要和我们一起去吃冰淇淋?
[44:32] Get lost, greaseball! 滚开,混球!
[44:35] -Look at that. -Ice cream? -看吧 -冰淇淋?
[44:37] -That’s right. -You said “ice cream”? -没错 -你说:“冰淇淋”?
[44:39] -Girls like ice cream. -Oh, come on. That won’t work. -女生都爱冰淇淋 -拜托,这点子真烂
[44:42] You can’t do it that way. 你这样不行的
[44:44] You know how you pick up chicks in this country? 你知道在这个国家要怎么钓马子吗?
[44:51] -What was that? What you just did? -That’s what you do. -那是什么?你在干嘛? -就是这样
[44:55] -That’s disgusting. -Watch. -好恶心 -看好
[44:58] Look at that fucking thing. You look like a lizard. 你看起来像只蜥蜴
[45:00] Like a bug coming out of your mouth. 好像嘴里还有只虫似的
[45:04] Figures you wouldn’t understand. 就知道你不会懂
[45:06] But the women in this country, when you do that, they know. 但是这里的女人,你这样做,她们会明白
[45:09] -They know what? -They understand. They go crazy. -明白什么? -她们懂,她们会为之疯狂
[45:13] It’ll take practice, but you gotta learn. 这需要练习,不过你一定要学
[45:16] ‘Cause women love when you suck the pussy. 因为女人喜欢人家舔鲍鱼
[45:18] Look at that. 看
[45:25] She’s looking at us. 她在看我们
[45:29] -You think you can do it with her? -I think I can. -你觉得能和她上床吗? -我看没问题
[45:33] -You want to try it with her? -Why not? -你要拿她来试试吗? -有何不可?
[45:37] -You gonna watch me? -I’m looking at you. Go ahead. -你要看我做吗? -我在看,去啊
[45:40] -You won’t do it. -Watch this. -你不去啊 -看好了
[45:43] I’m with you, man. 我支持你,兄弟
[45:46] I’m gonna get her. 我会钓到她
[45:50] Go ahead, Romeo! Do your thing. 放马过去,罗密欧!
[45:53] -Just be quiet. Just hang back. -Romeo! -小声点,别靠过来 -罗密欧!
[46:01] You’re looking very pretty today.Yes, you. I’ve been watching you. 你好漂亮,对,就是你,我一直在观察你
[46:05] You want to see something funny? 你想看好笑的事吗?
[46:07] Take a look over there. See that man? 看那边,看到那个男的吗?
[46:09] Watch that guy. I gotta sit down here. 看着那个男的,借我坐一下
[46:12] I gotta watch my friend. 我要看我的朋友
[46:13] He gonna stick his tongue out to that girl. 他要对那个女的吐舌头
[46:16] Oh, look at that. 看
[46:18] You’re sick! 变态!
[46:20] You see what happened to him? 你看到他的下场了吗?
[46:22] -If I wasn’t a nice guy… -She’s too big for you. -如果我不是个好人… -她不适合你
[46:26] Causing trouble like that, come on. 麻烦大了,走吧
[46:28] -Bitch! Lesbian! -What I try to tell you? -贱女人!贱货! -我不是跟你说过了?
[46:31] What I try to tell you? 我不是跟你说过了?
[46:32] This country, you gotta make the money first. 在这个国家,你要先赚到钱才行
[46:36] Then when you get the money, you get the power. 有钱就有权
[46:39] Then when you get the power, then you get the women. 有权就有女人
[46:43] That’s why you gotta make your own moves. 所以你要自己当老大
[46:45] That’s the one I rented. 那个是我租的
[46:48] No. That’s her, man. There she is. 不,她来了,她在那里
[46:52] About time. 时间也差不多了
[46:54] Frank got held up at the golf course. 法兰克在高尔夫球场走不开
[46:57] He told me to pick you up. 他让我来接你
[46:59] He said he’d meet us at the track later. 他说等会在跑马场和我们会合
[47:04] He said to bet on Ice Cream in the first, by the way. 他还交代,第一场要买冰淇淋
[47:10] In that thing? You must be kidding. 坐这东西?你一定是在开玩笑
[47:14] What you talking about? That’s a Cadillac. 你在说什么?那可是凯迪拉克
[47:19] -I wouldn’t be caught dead in that. -Oh, come on. -我死也不会上车 -拜托
[47:23] It’s got a few years, but it’s a cream puff. 旧是旧了点,但是是奶油色的
[47:29] It looks like somebody’s nightmare. 看起来像恶梦
[47:41] So, you like this better? 这个好些吗?
[47:44] Yeah. 嗯
[47:45] It’s like one of them tigers from India. 像印度虎一样
[47:48] Tigers, huh? Tigers, no? 老虎?老虎才怪?
[47:50] Crazy guy. Know what he’s been doing? 疯子,你知道他都在干嘛吗?
[47:52] Dragging me to the zoo to look at tigers. 拉我去动物园看老虎
[47:55] He says he’s gonna buy one. 他说要买一只
[47:57] You do that and you won’t have any friends left. 你这样做,所有的朋友都会跑光光
[48:00] -Not that you have any now. -You’re gonna like that tiger, man. -虽然你本来就没几个朋友 -你会喜欢那只老虎的
[48:03] You gonna drive around with a tiger in your passenger seat? 你打算把老虎放在后座,开车到处去?
[48:06] Maybe. Some lady tiger. 说不定某只母老虎
[48:12] -How much? -43,000, fully equipped. -多少钱? -四万三,全配备
[48:15] -That all? -Machine-gun turrets are extra. -就这样? -机关枪要另外加
[48:18] He’s a funny guy. Come here, Manny. 真是个风趣的家伙,过来,曼尼
[48:23] Bulletproof this, okay? 这里要防弹,知道吗?
[48:26] And this here and here. 还有这里跟这里
[48:29] – Okay. – And the windows. -可以 -还有窗
[48:33] -Get me a phone with a scrambler. -A scrambler. -还有一支有防窃听的电话 -防窃听器
[48:38] And a radio with scanners 还有无线电扫描仪
[48:40] to pick up flying saucers, stuff like that. 好扫描飞碟出没,像这样的东西
[48:42] Don’t forget the fog lights. 别忘了雾灯
[48:44] Oh. In case I get caught in a swamp. That’s a good idea. 以防我被困在沼泽里,好主意
[48:51] Get out of the way, lady! I’m trying to drive here! 让路,女士!我在开车!
[48:55] I thought you were taking me to Frank. 我以为你要载我去找法兰克
[49:03] We got an hour. You hungry? 还有一个小时,你饿吗?
[49:08] No, but I’m bored. 不饿,但是很无聊
[49:10] Well, that figures. 我就知道
[49:14] Check it out, Manny, okay? And pay the guy. 你来搞定,曼尼?付他钱
[49:18] And you take a taxi. Meet me at the track, okay? 你自己搭出租车,和我在跑马场碰头,可以吗?
[49:21] -Good doing business with you. -Mr. Montana. -很高兴和你做生意 -蒙大拿先生
[49:24] Oh, God, man! 噢,老天!
[49:28] I wouldn’t buy the car if you didn’t like it. 如果你不喜欢这辆车,我就不会买
[49:31] Planning on driving the girls crazy, aren’t you, Tony? 想让女孩为你晕头转向,对吧,东尼?
[49:34] Oh, yeah. You know who? 你知道是谁吗?
[49:38] What would Frank say? 法兰克会怎么说?
[49:42] I like Frank, you know? 我喜欢法兰克,你呢?
[49:44] Only I like you better. 只是我更喜欢你
[49:54] -You got some for me? -Sure. -分我一点? -好啊
[50:04] Okay. 好
[50:12] Okay. 好
[50:15] Don’t get confused, Tony. I don’t fuck around with the help. 别搞错,东尼,我不和下人乱搞
[50:27] You wanna play that way with me, I play with you. 你想和我玩游戏,我就和你玩
[50:31] Shit. 狗屎
[50:33] Would you kiss me if I wear the hat? 如果我带帽子,你会亲我吗?
[50:35] No! 不会!
[50:38] Playtime is over, okay? 游戏时间结束了,懂吗?
[50:43] Okay. 好
[51:38] Mama? 妈妈?
[51:41] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[51:42] Long time. 好久不见
[51:46] No postcards from jail, huh? 在牢里都不写信回来?
[51:59] Gina. 吉娜
[52:02] -Tony? -Look at you. -东尼? -看看你
[52:07] You’re beautiful. 你真美
[52:09] -I didn’t… -Mama, look at those eyes, huh. -我没… -妈妈,看她那双眼睛
[52:12] Look at that. She looks like me. 你看,她跟我好像
[52:15] You know the last time I saw you, you was like that. 上次我见到你的时候,你才这么大
[52:18] You looked like a little boy. Now look at you. 像个小男生,现在你看看
[52:26] I got something for you. 我有东西给你
[52:33] It’s no big deal. 只是个小东西
[52:36] Oh, Tony! 东尼!
[52:49] I never thought I’d see you again, you know? 我以为再也见不到你了,你知道吗?
[52:51] You think they’d keep a guy like me down? 你以为他们能关得住我吗?
[52:54] Well, no. 才不
[52:59] -You look so good. -Look, open that up. Open it. -你看来很好 -打开来看,打开
[53:05] -For me? -I think so. -给我的? -应该是
[53:09] It’s nothing much, you know, nothing. 只是个小东西,你知道,不算什么
[53:17] See what’s written on the back? 看看后面写了什么?
[53:19] On the back? Aw. 后面?
[53:22] -Always. -“Always.” It’s beautiful, Tony! -直到永远 -“直到永远”,真美,东尼!
[53:27] Mama is still working in the factory, 妈妈还在工厂工作
[53:29] and I work part-time in a beauty parlor. 我在美容院打工
[53:32] I’m doing hair, Tony. Do you remember Hiram Gonzalez? 我是美发师,东尼,你还记得海瑞工萨尔吗?
[53:35] His father owned that barbershop. It’s his place. 那间理发院是他爸爸开的,是他的地方
[53:38] Plus I go to junior college. Miami Dade. 而且我在读短期大学,在迈阿密戴德
[53:41] In two more years, I get my cosmetology license. 再两年,我就可以拿到美容师牌照
[53:44] -Then I’ll be making enough money… -Surprise! -然后我就会赚够钱… -惊喜一下!
[53:48] All that’s over, starting today. 全都结束了,从今天开始
[53:51] Why? 为什么?
[53:52] My kid sister don’t have to work in no beauty parlor, and Mama, 我的小妹妹不需要在美容院做事,我妈也是
[53:57] she don’t have to sew in no factory. 她不需要在工厂做衣服了
[54:00] Your son made it, Mama. 你儿子办到了,妈
[54:04] He’s a success. 他成功了
[54:06] That’s why I didn’t come around before. 这就是为什么我前一阵子都没来
[54:09] I want you to see what a good boy I’ve been. 我要你看看我现在有多吃得开
[54:16] Here’s $1,000. 这里是一千块
[54:18] For you, Mama. 给你的,妈妈
[54:27] -Who did you kill for this, Antonio? -Mama. -这是杀了什么人赚到的,东尼? -妈
[54:30] I didn’t kill nobody, Mama. 我没杀人,妈
[54:33] – No? – No. -没有? -没有
[54:35] What are you doing now? 你现在在做什么?
[54:38] Banks, or is it still bodegas, you and the others? 你和其它人现在是抢银行,还是小杂货店?
[54:41] No! Things are different now. 不是!现在不一样了
[54:43] I’m working with an anti-Castro group. 我和反卡斯特罗集团合作
[54:47] I’m an organizer now. 我现在负责组织筹划
[54:48] I get a lot of political contributions. 我做了很多政治贡献
[54:52] Sure you do. 说得好听
[54:58] A gun sticking in somebody’s face is how. 靠把枪指在别人头上赚钱
[55:02] You know, all we hear about in the papers 我们在报纸上看得多了
[55:07] is animals like you and the killings. 都是像你这样的禽兽跟杀人案
[55:11] It’s Cubans like you who are giving a bad name to our people, 就是像你这样的古巴人,把我们人民的名声搞臭了
[55:14] people who come here, work hard and make a good name for themselves. 那些来这里勤奋工作,为自己建立了好名声的人
[55:18] People who send their children to school. 那些送孩子们去上学的人
[55:20] What are you saying? That’s your son… 你在说什么?那是你儿子…
[55:21] Son? I wish I had one. 儿子?我有儿子吗?
[55:25] -He’s a bum. -No. -他是痞子 -不
[55:26] He was a bum then and he’s a bum now. 他以前是个痞子,现在也是个痞子
[55:31] Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
[55:36] We haven’t heard a word from you in five years. 五年来,只字片语都没有
[55:42] You suddenly show up here, throw some money around 现在突然出现,拿钱砸人
[55:44] and think you can get my respect. 以为这样我就会看得起你
[55:47] You think you can buy me with jewelry? 你以为可以用珠宝买通我?
[55:50] You think you can come into my house with your hotshot clothes 你以为你可以穿名牌衣服到我家
[55:54] and your jail manners and make fun of us? 用你在牢里学的态度来嘲笑我们?
[55:57] -You don’t know what you’re saying. -That’s not the way I am, Antonio! -你不知道自己在说什么 -我不是哪种人,安东尼奥!
[56:01] That is not the way I raised Gina to be! 那也不是我教养吉娜的方式!
[56:06] You are not going to destroy her. 你不准毁了她
[56:10] I don’t need your money. 我不需要你的钱
[56:13] I work for my living. 我自己会赚钱
[56:16] I don’t want you in this house anymore! 我不要你再出现在我家!
[56:19] I don’t want you around Gina. 我不要你接近吉娜
[56:22] So come on. Get out! 所以,滚出去!
[56:31] Okay. 好
[56:35] Mama… 妈妈…
[56:36] And take this lousy money with you. It stinks. 把你的脏钱拿走,臭死了
[56:41] Tony. 东尼
[56:43] Why do you have to spoil it for everybody, huh? 你为什么非让大家都难过不可?
[56:49] I’m sorry, Tony. 对不起,东尼
[56:52] Okay, Mama. 好吧,妈妈
[56:58] No. Tony, wait a minute! 东尼,等等!
[56:59] -Don’t go, please! -Gina, stay here! -别走,拜托! -吉娜,站住!
[57:02] -No, Mama. -He’s no good. Gina! -别这样,妈妈 -他没救了,吉娜!
[57:05] Tony, wait, please! 东尼,等等,拜托!
[57:08] I’m sorry. I don’t know. Mama, ever since Papa left, she’s… 对不起,我不知道自从爸爸走了之后,妈妈她…
[57:12] Forget Papa. We never had one. 忘了爸爸吧,我们没有爸爸
[57:14] I know you did some bad things back then. 我知道你在那边做过不好的事
[57:17] In the Army, I know you got into some trouble. 在军队里,我知道你遇到麻烦
[57:20] The Communists, 共产党
[57:22] they’re always trying to tell you what to do. 他们总是试图告诉你该怎么做
[57:24] -Mama doesn’t understand that. -I know. -妈妈并不了解这些 -我知道
[57:29] I just… I don’t know. 我只是…我也不知道
[57:31] I just want you to know that I don’t care. 我只是想让你知道,我不在乎那些
[57:34] It doesn’t matter to me how long you’ve been away, five or ten years. 不论你离开多久,五年也好,十年也好,我都不在乎
[57:40] You’re my blood, always. 你是我的至亲,永远都是
[57:44] I know. 我知道
[57:56] -Come on. I want you to take this. -I gotta go back in. -来吧,我要你拿去 -我必须回去了
[57:59] -No, Tony. Please. -You need this. -别这样,东尼,拜托 -你需要这个
[58:02] What will I tell her? 我要怎么跟她说?
[58:04] Take that. You don’t tell her anything. 拿去,什么都别跟她说
[58:05] Don’t tell her I gave it to you, but give her some from time to time. 别说是我给你的,但是隔一段时间就拿一些给她
[58:09] And listen, you go out yourself. 听好,你自己要出去玩
[58:12] Go ahead. Go out, do some things. Have some fun. 出去找点事做,玩得开心一点
[58:15] You gotta get some fun out of life. 你一定要享受人生的乐趣
[58:18] You gonna beat yourself to death at 19? 你不想19岁就过劳死吧?
[58:21] A pussycat like you? Come here. 像你这么漂亮的女生?过来
[58:27] -I’ll talk to you again. -Okay. -我们以后再聊 -好
[58:29] Put that money away. Don’t let her see it. 把钱收好,别被她看到了
[58:32] I’ll talk to her. 我会和她谈谈
[58:35] -I’ll talk to you. -Okay. -我们以后再聊 -好
[58:39] Let’s go. 走吧
[58:42] -She’s beautiful. How come you… -Hey! -她真漂亮,你怎么… -嘿!
[58:47] Stay away from her. You hear? 离她远点,听到没?
[58:52] -She’s not for you. -Okay. -别打她主意 -知道了
[59:02] COCHABAMBA, BOLIVIA 玻利维亚 科恰班巴
[59:20] So, this and my other factory, I can guarantee production 这间工厂加上我的工厂,我可以保证
[59:23] of 200 kilos refined every month of the year. 每个月生产两百公斤纯古柯碱
[59:27] The problem is, I have no steady market. 问题是我没有稳定的市场
[59:30] Basically, what I’m looking for is somebody in the States 基本上我需要的是一个在美国
[59:33] who can share the risk with me, somebody who can guarantee 可以和我分担风险的人,一个可以保证
[59:37] to buy from me, say, 150 kilos a month. 每个月跟我买一百五十公斤货的人
[59:42] Oh, that’s a big commitment, Mr. Sosa. Something like that… 这是个很大的承诺,索沙先生,像这样的…
[59:47] Too bad Frank’s not here. You should talk to him. 法兰克不在真是太糟了,你应该和他谈谈
[59:49] -It would’ve been nice if he’d come. -He would like to come, -如果他能来就好了 -他很想来
[59:52] but with his trial coming up, it’s hard to leave the country. 但是他的案子就快开庭了,不方便出国
[59:57] -So he sent you instead? -Something like that. -所以他派你来? -差不多
[1:00:01] We’ll talk at my house, shall we? 我们到我家谈,好吗?
[1:00:03] You got good stuff here. Class-A shit. 你的东西不错,上等货色
[1:00:29] This Lopez guarantees to buy 150 kilos from me 罗培兹保证每个月跟我买
[1:00:33] every month of the year. 一百五十公斤的货
[1:00:34] He picks it up here. 接下来就由他搞定
[1:00:35] I can sell it to him for as little as 我最便宜可以卖他
[1:00:39] 7,000 a key. You can’t do better than that. 一公斤七千元,不可能再更便宜了
[1:00:44] But then we got to take the risk of moving it. 但是我们要承担运送的风险
[1:00:47] We’ll be cutting out the Colombians. Know what that means? 我们也会踢走哥伦比亚人,你知道这代表什么吗?
[1:00:50] That means we have to go to war with them. 这代表我们和他们开战
[1:00:52] We cut out the Colombians, we take risks on both sides. 我们踢走哥伦比亚人,我们承担双重风险
[1:00:55] Why don’t we split the risk? 我们何不平分风险?
[1:00:59] You guarantee your delivery, say, as far as Panama, 你保证货会运到巴拿马
[1:01:03] we take it from there. 我们从那里接手
[1:01:07] Panama is risky. It costs me more. 巴拿马风险太高了,会增加我的成本
[1:01:13] Panama I can sell for 13.5 a key. 巴拿马的话,一公斤我要卖一万三千五百元
[1:01:18] 13.5? What, are you nuts? 一万三千五百元?你疯了吗?
[1:01:22] 13.5? We still got to take that shit to Florida. 一万三千五百元?我们还得把东西运到佛罗里达
[1:01:26] Do you know what that’s like these days? 你知道最近是什么状况吗?
[1:01:28] You got the Navy everywhere. 到处都是海军
[1:01:30] You got frogmen. You got EC2s with the satellite-tracking shit. 有蛙人,还有装了雷达追踪器的军舰
[1:01:35] You got the fucking Bell 209 assault choppers up the ass. 还有他妈的攻击直升机在上方飞
[1:01:39] We’re losing one out of every nine loads. 九批货就有一批被抄到
[1:01:43] That’s no duckwalk anymore, let me tell you. 事情没那么容易了,我告诉你
[1:01:46] Forget about 13.5. 一万三千五百是不可能的
[1:01:51] What do you suggest that is reasonable? 那你说多少才合理?
[1:01:59] Excuse me. One moment. 抱歉,稍等一下
[1:02:05] What the fuck’s the matter with you? 你在搞什么鬼?
[1:02:08] Are you negotiating for Frank Lopez? 你是在帮法兰克罗培兹谈判吗?
[1:02:10] Don’t worry about it. Take it easy. 别担心,放轻松
[1:02:12] I’m not worried about it. You should worry about it. 我没担心,你才应该担心
[1:02:16] If he wants to make a deal, it’s up to him, not you. 如果他想谈成生意,他说了算,不是你
[1:02:19] We’re doing this one deal. That’s it. 我们只做这一笔,就一次
[1:02:20] Fuck you. How’s that? 去你的,你觉得怎样?
[1:02:23] -Fuck you. -Fuck you. -去你的 -去你的
[1:02:25] You need to open your eyes and keep your mouth shut. 你只要张大眼睛,闭上嘴就行了
[1:02:28] -That’s it. Let it go at that. -Don’t worry about it. -就这样,别得寸进尺 -别担心
[1:02:31] Your head’s in the wrong place. You must watch out for yourself. 你头脑用错地方了,你自己要小心
[1:02:34] Why not talk to him? 为什么不和他谈?
[1:02:36] You think he wants to give you the money? 你以为他会给你钱?
[1:02:38] Shut the fuck up. 闭嘴
[1:02:39] I’m doing the talking here, not you. 是我在谈判,不是你
[1:02:42] You’re here to watch my back. Watch my back. 你是来保护我的,来保护我的
[1:02:46] Better than your front, let me tell you. 保护得很周到,让我告诉你
[1:02:48] That’s easier to watch. 只是看很简单
[1:02:50] Close your mouth. 闭嘴
[1:02:52] I can’t wait to see what Frank’s gonna react to this one. 我等不及想看法兰克的反应了
[1:02:56] Just shut up. I’m doing the talking here. 闭嘴,这里由我负责
[1:02:59] -Now where were we? -Panama. -我们刚才谈到哪里? -巴拿马
[1:03:02] You’re looking for a partner, right? 你是在找合作伙伴,对吧?
[1:03:06] Something like that. 差不多
[1:03:08] Look, Mr. Sosa, we’re getting ahead of ourselves. 听着,索沙先生,我们发展得太快了
[1:03:12] I am down on Frank’s authority to buy 200 keys, that’s it. 法兰克只授权我买两百公斤,就这么多
[1:03:16] That’s my limit. I got no right. 这是我的极限,我的权力只有这么多
[1:03:19] -Nobody got no right to negotiate… -Let the man finish, okay? -每个人都有权谈判… -让他说完,好吗?
[1:03:22] Let him propose a proposition, then we can talk more. 让他提出条件,然后我们再谈
[1:03:24] You got no authority here. 你没有授权
[1:03:27] I started you in this business, so shut the fuck up. 我带你入行的,所以闭上你的嘴
[1:03:29] -Frank is gonna love it. -That’s up to Frank, not you! -法兰克会很高兴 -那要看法兰克怎么说,不是你!
[1:03:37] I’m sorry about this, Mr. Sosa. 我很抱歉,索沙先生
[1:03:40] No, it is all right. 不,没关系
[1:03:42] You’re right. Maybe you should talk to Frank. 你说的没错,或许你该和法兰克谈
[1:03:48] Well, good. 好,很好
[1:03:50] I don’t think it’s something I want to do on an overseas phone. 这种事在国际电话上不方便说
[1:03:54] But as soon as I get back to Miami,I will talk to Frank personally. 不过我一回到迈阿密就会亲自跟法兰克说
[1:04:00] Good. 很好
[1:04:01] My associates can escort you to my chopper 我的手下会带你去我的直升机
[1:04:04] to take you to Santa Cruz. 载你去圣塔克鲁斯
[1:04:06] I have a jet there. You’ll be in Miami in five hours. 那里我有架喷射机,你五个小时内就会回到迈阿密
[1:04:09] You’ll be back here tomorrow in time for lunch. 你还赶得及明天回来吃午饭
[1:04:14] Good. 好
[1:04:18] Good talking to you. 很高兴和你谈话
[1:04:21] Why not leave your friend here? 何不把你朋友留下?
[1:04:23] While you’re gone, he can tell me how to run my business. 趁你不在时,他可以和我说说怎么做生意
[1:04:26] -I think Frank wants to see him. -No, that’s okay. -我觉得法兰克会想见他 -不,没关系
[1:04:29] You tell Frank I’m keeping this guy on ice for him. 你跟法兰克说我帮他把香槟准备好
[1:04:36] I guess so. 我想也是
[1:04:41] Let’s finish our lunch. 我们继续午饭吧
[1:04:47] I have to hand it to you, Mr. Sosa. 我很敬佩你,索沙先生
[1:04:51] You got everything a man could want. 一个男人想要的,你全都有了
[1:04:55] I like you, Tony. There is no lying in you. 我喜欢你,东尼,你很诚实
[1:04:59] Unfortunately, I don’t feel the same about the rest of your organization. 不幸,你组织里的其它人却不是
[1:05:07] What do you mean by that, Mr. Sosa? 你是什么意思,索沙先生?
[1:05:10] I’m talking about Omar Suarez. 我是说奥马尔苏亚雷斯
[1:05:15] This garbage was recognized by my associate at lunch 午饭时,这个垃圾被我朋友认了出来
[1:05:19] from several years ago in New York. 很多年前在纽约见过他
[1:05:26] He was an informer for the police. 他是警方的线人
[1:05:46] He put Vito Duval and Nello and Gino Ramos away for life. 他害维特多瓦、尼洛和奇诺拉莫斯被判无期徒刑
[1:05:55] So how do I know you’re not a chivato, too, Tony? 所以我怎么知道你不是警方的线人,东尼?
[1:06:01] Hey, Sosa. 嘿,索沙
[1:06:05] Let’s get this straight now. 让我们现在就弄清楚
[1:06:09] I’ve never fucked anybody over who didn’t have it coming. 我这辈子从来没整过不该整的人
[1:06:13] You got that? 你懂吗?
[1:06:16] All I have in this world is my balls and my word. 在这世上,我有的就是勇气跟信用
[1:06:19] I don’t break them for no one, you understand? 我不会为任何人牺牲它们,你懂吗?
[1:06:24] That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, 上面那个垃圾,我从来就没喜欢过他
[1:06:27] I never trusted him. 我从来就不信任他
[1:06:28] For all I know, he had me set up 他设计我
[1:06:30] and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. 害我朋友安吉费南德斯被杀
[1:06:33] But that’s history. I’m here, he’s not. 不过这些都是过去的事了,我还在,而他不在了
[1:06:35] You want to go on with me, say it. 你想继续和我做生意,就说一声
[1:06:38] You don’t, then you make a move. 要是你不想,那就采取行动
[1:06:46] I think you speak from the heart, Montana. 我想你说的是真心话,蒙大拿
[1:06:49] But I say to myself, 但我跟我自己说
[1:06:52] “This Lopez, your boss, 你老大罗培兹
[1:06:55] “he had chivatos like that working for him.” “他竟然用那种内奸帮他做事”
[1:06:58] His judgment stinks. 他判断力超差
[1:07:02] So I think to myself, 所以我在想
[1:07:05] “How many other mistakes has this Lopez guy made? “罗培兹这家伙还犯了哪些错?
[1:07:10] “How can I trust his organization? ” You tell me, Tony. “我怎能信任他的组织?”你告诉我,东尼
[1:07:17] Frank is smart, you know? 法兰克很聪明,你知道吗?
[1:07:22] You can’t blame him for that animal. 你不能把那个禽兽算在他头上
[1:07:25] It’s a crazy business we’re in, you know? 我们干的是疯狂的勾当,你知道吧?
[1:07:28] That could happen to anyone, even you. 这种事可能发生在任何人身上,包括你
[1:07:38] Why don’t I go back and talk to Frank 何不让我回去和法兰克说说
[1:07:41] and work it out? 安排好细节?
[1:07:44] I’ll fix things between us. 我会搞定我们之间的事
[1:07:48] You got my word on that. 我保证
[1:07:51] I think you and me, we can work this thing out, 我相信你和我,我们能解决这件事
[1:07:54] we do business together a long time. 我们还要一起做很久的生意
[1:07:59] Just remember, 不过要记住
[1:08:01] I’ll only tell you one time, 我只跟你说一次
[1:08:05] don’t fuck me, Tony. 别想唬弄我,东尼
[1:08:09] Don’t you ever try to fuck me. 连想都别想
[1:08:25] You what? 你说什么?
[1:08:28] You made a deal for fucking $18 million 你谈了一笔一千八百万元的交易
[1:08:32] without even checking with me? 竟然没有先问过我?
[1:08:34] Are you crazy, Montana? Are you crazy? 你疯了吗,蒙大拿?你疯了吗?
[1:08:36] -Cono. Take it easy. -Cono, my ass! -放轻松 -轻松个屁!
[1:08:38] At 10.5 a key, it’s puro. 一公斤一万零五百元,是上等货
[1:08:42] You can’t lose money. No way. 你不会赔钱的,不可能
[1:08:47] We make 75 million on this deal. 这笔交易你会赚七千五百万元
[1:08:51] 75 million. 七千五百万元
[1:08:54] That is serious money. 这可是很大一笔钱
[1:08:56] What is Sosa going to do 我拿不出首期的五百万元时
[1:08:58] when I don’t come up with the first 5 million? 索沙会怎样?
[1:09:01] What is he going to do? Will he send me a bill? 他会怎样?寄账单给我吗?
[1:09:04] He’ll send a hit squad up here! There’ll be a war in the street. 他会派杀手过来!会血溅街头
[1:09:07] Relax! Take it easy. I’m in tight with Sosa. 放松点!别紧张,我跟索沙很熟
[1:09:13] You short a couple of mil, I go on the street for you. 你钱不够,我帮你想办法
[1:09:16] I make a couple of moves, 我有门路
[1:09:19] a mil here, a mil there, you got it. 这里一百万,那里一百万,没问题的
[1:09:23] Okay? 好吗?
[1:09:27] You’ve been making moves on your own? 你一直在干私活?
[1:09:31] I got ears, you know. I hear things. 我有耳朵,我会听到风声
[1:09:38] What do you hear about Echevierra and the Diaz brothers? 那你有没有听过伊却米亚跟迪亚兄弟?
[1:09:41] What about Gomez? 还有高梅兹?
[1:09:43] What’ll he do when you start moving 2,000 keys… 你开始运两千公斤时,他会怎样…
[1:09:46] Fuck Gaspar Gomez and fuck the Diaz brothers! 去他的高梅兹,去他的迪亚兄弟!
[1:09:50] Fuck them all! 去他们的!
[1:09:52] I’ll bury those cockroaches! 我会埋了这些鼠辈!
[1:09:56] What they ever do for us? 他们帮过我们吗?
[1:10:05] Look, Frank, the time has come. 法兰克,时机到了
[1:10:10] We gotta expand. 我们要扩张
[1:10:12] The whole operation. Distribution. 整个活动,分销
[1:10:16] New York, Chicago, LA. 纽约、芝加哥、洛杉矶
[1:10:21] We gotta set our own mark and enforce it. 我们要建立起自己的标准,并且巩固它
[1:10:25] We gotta think big now. 我们要把目标放大
[1:10:31] Think big. 放大目标
[1:10:39] Like your friend Sosa. 像你的朋友索沙
[1:10:43] Let me tell you something about that greaseball cocksucker. 让我告诉你那个狡猾的混球
[1:10:47] He is a snake, that’s what he is. 他是条蛇,那就是他
[1:10:51] You turn your back on him, he’ll stick it in. 你只要背对着他,他一定会桶你一刀
[1:10:56] You don’t trust a guy like that. 这种人不能信任
[1:10:59] You want me to believe 你要我相信
[1:11:02] Omar was a stoolie because Sosa said so? 奥马尔是警方线人,听信索沙的一面之词?
[1:11:07] You bought that line? 你信吗?
[1:11:10] Maybe I made a mistake sending you down there. 或许我让你去就是一个错误
[1:11:14] Maybe you and Sosa know something I don’t know. 或许你跟索沙知道一些我不知道的事
[1:11:20] Like what? 像是什么?
[1:11:23] Like what? 像是什么?
[1:11:26] You tell me, “Like what.” 你告诉我“像是什么”
[1:11:32] You calling me a liar, Frank? 你是在说我是骗子吗?
[1:11:36] That what you’re calling me? 你是这样想的吗?
[1:11:43] Let’s just say I want things to stay the way they are for now. 这么说好了,目前我不想要改变任何事
[1:11:51] You stall your deal with Sosa. 你暂缓跟索沙的交易
[1:11:55] Stall it? 暂缓?
[1:12:01] Okay, boss. 知道了,老大
[1:12:03] Come on. 走吧
[1:12:06] I am the boss. 我才是老大
[1:12:09] -Sure, you’re the boss. -Hey, Tony. -当然,你才是老大 -嘿,东尼
[1:12:16] Remember I told you when you started, 记得你刚入行时,我怎么跟你说的
[1:12:18] the guys who last in this business 在这行能撑得久的
[1:12:22] are the guys who fly straight, 是有信诺的人
[1:12:25] low-key, quiet. 低调,安静
[1:12:28] And the guys who want it all, 那些什么都想要的人
[1:12:31] chicas, champagne, flash, 酒色财气样样来的
[1:12:36] they don’t last. 撑不了多久
[1:12:39] You finished? 你说完了吗?
[1:12:41] Can I go now? 我可以走了吗?
[1:13:05] Hi, there. 嗨
[1:13:14] You just missed Frank. 法兰克刚走
[1:13:19] Too bad. 真不巧
[1:13:22] Only I didn’t come to see Frank. 不过我不是来找法兰克的
[1:13:26] This is not the time or the place, Tony. 时机地点都不对,东尼
[1:13:29] -Next time, make an appointment. -That’s okay. -下次记得先预约 -没关系
[1:13:32] I got something important I want to talk to you about. 我有重要的事跟你说
[1:13:42] So why don’t we have a couple of drinks, 咱们何不喝两杯
[1:13:45] act normal, 表现正常点
[1:13:49] and just take it easy? 放轻松?
[1:13:51] Come on. I like Scotch. 我喜欢威士忌
[1:13:58] -Sure. Why not? -Okay. I won’t bite you. -有何不可吗? -我不会吃了你
[1:14:04] We’re all normal here. 这里每个人都很正常
[1:14:10] I heard you and Frank aren’t working together anymore. 我听说你没在帮法兰克做事了
[1:14:14] That’s right. 没错
[1:14:20] I think it’s easier, don’t you? 这样比较好,你不觉得吗?
[1:14:23] Makes things easier. 事情比较好办
[1:14:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:14:29] Here’s to the land of opportunity. 敬这片充满机会的土地
[1:14:33] For you, maybe. 对你来说,或许是吧
[1:14:39] You like kids? 你喜欢小孩吗?
[1:14:42] Kids? 小孩?
[1:14:44] Kids. You know, kids. Little kids. 小孩,你知道,小朋友们
[1:14:48] Sure. Why not? 当然,有何不可?
[1:14:50] As long as there’s a nurse. 只要有保姆
[1:14:52] Good, ’cause I like kids, too. 很好,因为我也喜欢小孩
[1:14:57] I like them. Boys, girls. Don’t matter to me. 我喜欢他们,男孩女孩都无所谓
[1:15:04] Frank’s gonna be back any minute. 法兰克很快就回来了
[1:15:07] Come here. 过来
[1:15:16] Sit here. 坐这
[1:15:17] I want to talk to you. Sit down. I’m not gonna bite you. 我有话跟你说,坐这里,我又不会咬你
[1:15:27] Okay, here’s the story. 是这样的
[1:15:32] I come from the gutter. I know that. 我出身低微,我知道
[1:15:37] I got no education, but that’s okay. 我没受过教育,但那没关系
[1:15:43] I know the street, 我对街上的事很熟
[1:15:45] and I’m making all the right connections. 我也建立了很多很好的管道
[1:15:49] With the right woman, there’s no stopping me. 再加上一个好女人,我会所向无敌
[1:15:53] I could go right to the top. 我会上位当老大
[1:15:57] Anyway, what I got to tell you is this, 我要跟你说的是
[1:16:03] I like you. 我喜欢你
[1:16:08] I liked you the first time I laid eyes on you. 第一眼见到你,我就喜欢上你了
[1:16:14] I said, “She’s a tiger. 我跟自己说“她是只凶猛又性感的老虎
[1:16:19] “She’ll belong to me.” “她属于我”
[1:16:25] Anyway, 总之
[1:16:28] I want you to marry me. 我要你嫁给我
[1:16:33] I want you to be the mother of my children. 我要你当我孩子的母亲
[1:16:39] Me? Marry you? 我?嫁你?
[1:16:42] That’s right. 没错
[1:16:48] What about Frank, Tony? 法兰克呢,东尼?
[1:16:50] What will you do about Frank? 你打算怎么处理法兰克?
[1:16:52] Frank is not gonna last, okay? He’s finished. 法兰克快完了,知道吗?他玩完了
[1:16:58] Just think about it, okay? 考虑看看,好吗?
[1:17:02] I want you to really think about it. 我希望你认真考虑
[1:17:07] I’ll go now. Take care. 我要走了,自己小心
[1:17:18] All your enemies are gone. 你的敌人都垮了
[1:17:22] -Mr. Montana. How are you? -Hello. -蒙大拿先生,你好吗? -哈啰
[1:17:32] What the fuck she doing here? 她在他妈的做什么?
[1:17:34] Come on, man. She’s just dancing. Come on. Take it easy. 没什么,老兄,她只是在跳舞,放松点
[1:17:51] -It’s just a disco. -Who’s that guy she’s with? -只是跳迪斯科 -跟她一起的是谁?
[1:17:56] He’s some guy who works for Luco. He’s nobody. 他是陆哥的人,只是个小角色
[1:17:59] -He’s harmless. -Works for Luco? -他没杀伤力 -帮陆哥做事的?
[1:18:00] Yeah. Forget him. 是,别管他了
[1:18:05] Hello, Tony. You remember me? 嘿,东尼,记得我吗?
[1:18:11] Bernstein. Mel Bernstein, right? 伯恩斯坦,梅尔伯恩斯坦,对吧?
[1:18:16] Chief Detective, Narcotics. 毒品组首席探员
[1:18:19] That’s right, yeah. I think we should talk. 没错,我觉得我们该谈谈
[1:18:22] Talk? What are we going to talk about? 谈谈?我们有什么好谈的?
[1:18:25] I ain’t killed nobody, not lately. 我又没杀人,至少最近没有
[1:18:29] No, not lately. 最近没有
[1:18:31] What about ancient history, like Emilio Rebenga? 那以前呢?像是艾米利奥里本嘉?
[1:18:35] Or a bunch of whacked-out Indians at the Sun Ray Motel? 或是在阳光旅馆的毒枭?
[1:18:39] Whoever’s giving you your information 给你情报的人
[1:18:42] is taking you for a long ride. 只是在耍你
[1:18:44] -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. -是吗? -是
[1:18:45] Tony, baby, we gonna talk, 东尼,我们谈谈吧
[1:18:47] or am I gonna bust your wiseass spic balls 还是我现在就
[1:18:50] here and now? 逮捕你?
[1:18:58] Keep your eye on her. 盯着她
[1:19:00] -I’ll do that. -Okay. -我照办 -好
[1:19:04] -My office. -Good. -我办公室 -好
[1:19:13] The word on the street is you’re bringing in a lot of yeyo. 街头流言说你进了很多白粉
[1:19:17] That means you’re not a small-time punk anymore, 这表示你已经不是小角色了
[1:19:20] you’re public property now. 执法部门盯上你了
[1:19:22] Supreme Court says that your privacy can be invaded. 最高法院说不需要顾及你的隐私
[1:19:25] Okay. How much? 好吧,要多少?
[1:19:28] How much? 多少?
[1:19:30] There’s an answer to that, too. 这个问题当然也有答案
[1:19:39] Here’s how much. 这么多
[1:19:42] Can you see it? 看到了吗?
[1:19:45] -Big number. -Yeah! -数字很大 -是啊!
[1:19:47] That’s on a monthly basis, same thing every month. 这是月费,每个月都是这个数字
[1:19:50] You know how this works? 你知道这事怎么运作吗?
[1:19:54] No. You tell me. 不知道,你告诉我
[1:19:56] We tell you who’s moving against you, 我们会通知你谁要对付你
[1:19:59] and we shake down who you want shaken down. 我们会帮你处理你要处理掉的人
[1:20:03] Let’s say that you got a real problem making a collection. 例如你有一笔收不回来的钱
[1:20:07] And then we step in for you. 我们会介入
[1:20:10] Got eight killers with badges working for me. 有八个穿制服的杀手听命于我
[1:20:12] When they hit, it hurts. Same thing works the other way. 他们出手时,效率是很高的,反之亦然
[1:20:15] You feed me a bust now and then. 你三不五时爆一些料给我
[1:20:18] Some cowboy setting himself up in business. 某个刚开始自立门户的家伙
[1:20:22] Small fry, you know? 小鱼,你懂吗?
[1:20:28] We like snacks. 我们喜欢蛇
[1:20:29] How do I know you’re the last cop I’m gonna have to grease? 我怎么知道不会有其它警察找我麻烦?
[1:20:34] What about Fort Lauderdale? Metro? DEA? 罗德岱堡警方呢?大都会警方呢?缉毒组呢?
[1:20:39] How do I know what rock they’re gonna crawl out from under? 我怎么知道还有谁会突然咬我一口?
[1:20:42] Well, that’s not my business, Tony. We don’t cross no lines. 那不关我的事,东尼,我们不会踩过界
[1:20:48] You think I want this conversation going any farther than this table? 你觉得我会想让其它人知道我们刚刚谈的事吗?
[1:20:53] My guys’ got families. They’re legitimate cops. 我的人有家庭,他们是正规警员
[1:20:56] I don’t want to see them embarrassed. 我不想看到他们难堪
[1:20:58] If they’re embarrassed, they’ll suffer. 如果他们难堪,他们会不好受
[1:21:00] If they suffer, they’ll make you suffer. 如果他们不好受,他们会让你也不好受
[1:21:06] You understand what I’m talking about? 你懂我的意思吧?
[1:21:19] Thanks for the drink. 谢谢你请我喝酒
[1:21:23] By the way, 还有
[1:21:26] I got a vacation coming up. 我快要放年假了
[1:21:28] I’m gonna take the wife to London, England. 我打算带老婆去英国伦敦
[1:21:30] We’ve never been there. 我们从没去过那里
[1:21:32] So throw in a couple of round-trip tickets, first class. 所以,麻烦你准备两张头等舱的来回机票
[1:21:42] You gotta smile more, Tony. You gotta enjoy yourself. 你要多笑一点,东尼,要享受人生
[1:21:46] Every day above ground is a good day. 活着的每一天都是好日子
[1:22:01] -Hello. -Hello. -哈啰 -哈啰
[1:22:05] Yeah. Now that’s the idea. 对,就像这样
[1:22:07] Okay, Mel. 再见,梅尔
[1:22:11] You think about what I said? 考虑过我的提议吗?
[1:22:14] About the kids? 关于小孩的事?
[1:22:16] -You know, you are really nuts. -I’m nuts about you. -你真是个疯子 -我为你疯狂
[1:22:22] Why don’t you find your own girl? 你干嘛不找个自己的妞?
[1:22:24] -My own girl? -Yeah. -自己的妞? -对
[1:22:26] -That’s what I’m doing. -Go do it somewhere else. Get lost. -我正在这么做啊 -去别的地方做,出去
[1:22:29] Maybe I don’t hear so good sometimes. 可能是我最近耳背
[1:22:31] You won’t hear anything if you go on like this. 你再这样,以后可能什么也听不到
[1:22:33] Will you do something? 你想怎样?
[1:22:35] You’re fucking right I’m going to do something! 你他妈的说对了,我就是想怎样!
[1:22:39] I’m giving you orders. Blow! 我命令你,滚!
[1:22:41] Orders? You giving me orders? 命令?你命令我?
[1:22:50] The only thing in this world 这世界上
[1:22:52] that gives orders is balls. You got that? 有种才能命令人,你有吗?
[1:22:58] Balls. 有种
[1:23:09] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:23:18] Elvira. 艾薇拉
[1:23:21] When you gonna learn? Huh? 你什么时候才会学乖?
[1:23:25] Looking good, honey. Keep up the bad work. 看来不错,蜜糖,继续保持
[1:23:31] -That cocksucker. -What happened? -那个王八 -怎么了?
[1:23:34] -He put that prick Bernstein on me. -Who? Lopez did? -他让那个混蛋伯恩斯坦来找我 -谁?罗培兹?
[1:23:39] -How do you know? -Who else knew about Rebenga? Omar? -你怎么知道? -还有谁知道里本嘉?奥马尔?
[1:23:43] He’s fertilizer. 他死定了
[1:23:46] He’s letting me know he’s got weight on me. 他要我知道他可以给我压力
[1:23:51] I’ll tell you what, man. 我告诉你
[1:23:53] You know our little trip we’ve been planning to New York? 记不记得我们一直计划去一趟纽约的那件事?
[1:23:56] It might be a good time. 或许现在正是时候
[1:24:15] Wait. Where you going? 等等,你去哪?
[1:24:43] Welcome to my private room. 欢迎来到我的私人套房
[1:24:44] -Your private room. -This is my private room. -你的私人套房 -这是我的私人套房
[1:24:47] I got a beautiful, nice, white lounge chair for you. 我有张漂亮舒适的长椅让你坐
[1:24:56] Gina, you taste so muy bueno. 吉娜,你味道真棒
[1:25:02] Tony! 东尼!
[1:25:04] -What are you doing? -Shut up! -你在干嘛? -闭嘴!
[1:25:06] -What? We wasn’t doing nothing! -Fernando, wait! -干嘛?我们什么都没做! -费南度,等等!
[1:25:10] Get out! 出去!
[1:25:14] Damn you! 去你的!
[1:25:16] You think he’s cute? 你觉得他可爱吗?
[1:25:17] I saw him putting his hand all over your ass. 我看到他对你上下其手
[1:25:20] My kid sister in a toilet. 我的小妹妹跟人家进厕所
[1:25:22] It’s none of your business. 不关你的事
[1:25:23] None of my business? The fuck it ain’t! 不关我的事?他妈的不关我的事!
[1:25:26] -You can’t tell me what to do! -I am telling you! -你凭什么管我! -我就是要管你!
[1:25:28] Listen to me. Come here. 听好,你给我过来
[1:25:31] I catch you here again, I’m gonna wipe you all over the fucking place. 下次再让我看到你在这,我会打得你没处躲
[1:25:37] Yeah? Go ahead! Do it now. I want to see it. 是吗?你试试看啊!我等不及了
[1:25:40] -I want to see it now, big shot. -Don’t push me. -打给我看啊,大人物 -别逼我
[1:25:42] -I want to see it now! -Don’t push me! Get outta here! -打给我看啊! -别逼我!滚出去!
[1:25:46] -Go outside. -You got some nerve, Tony! -出去 -你无耻,东尼!
[1:25:50] You think you can tell me what to do? 你凭什么管我?
[1:25:53] You can’t tell me what to do. I’m not a baby anymore. 你没有权力管我,我已经不是小孩子了
[1:25:56] I’ll do what I want to do, see whoever I want to see. 我爱做什么就做什么,爱跟谁一起就跟谁一起
[1:25:59] And if I want to fuck them, then I’ll fuck them! 爱跟谁上床,就跟谁上床!
[1:26:04] Fucking, man! Come on, man. 你干嘛,老兄!别这样,老兄
[1:26:10] What the fuck you want? You want something? Huh? 你他妈的想怎样?你有事吗?
[1:26:14] No. Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[1:26:18] -No. -We’ve got to get out of here. -不要 -我们该出去了
[1:26:20] Not there. I don’t want to go out there. 不要,我不要出去
[1:26:25] Another great night here at the Babylon, right? 又是巴比伦的欢乐之夜,对吧?
[1:26:27] Okay. All right! 好,很好!
[1:26:29] Do another gram, you’ll all be babbling on. 再瞌点药就更欢乐了
[1:26:33] Is that coke in your bra, or are you just glad to see me? 你胸罩里那粒是摇头丸,还是太兴奋见到我了?
[1:26:36] A little bit of hope, I’m sure, yes. 总是有希望的,当然
[1:26:38] I’m in a good mood. I was depressed when I got up this morning. 我心情不错,今早起床时本来心情很差的
[1:26:41] I had a dry dream, but I’m better now. 做了秋梦,现在好多了
[1:26:59] I do Laurel and Hardy in Spanish, too. 我也会用西班牙文演劳莱与哈台
[1:27:04] That’s the height of culture, I assure you. 这是发扬文化,我跟你保证
[1:27:07] But my favorite Cuban of all time has to be Ricky Ricardo. 我最喜欢的古巴人还是瑞奇里卡多
[1:27:10] Mr. Babalu himself. 巴巴陆先生
[1:27:12] He had the same problem for 10 years. 他这十年的问题都一样
[1:27:14] “Lucy, don’t come down to the club.” “露西,别去俱乐部”
[1:27:49] He’s your brother. He loves you. That’s why he did it. 他是你哥哥,他爱你才会这样做
[1:27:52] All right? He cares about you. 懂吗?他关心你
[1:27:54] To him, you’re still his little sister. 对他来说,你还是他的小妹妹
[1:27:57] That’s the problem. He still treats me like I’m a baby. 问题就在这里,他还当我是小孩
[1:28:01] I’m 20 years old now. 我已经二十岁了
[1:28:02] -I’m not anybody’s baby. -You’re so grown-up. -我不是孩子了 -你已经长大了
[1:28:08] Come on, Gina. Put yourself in his place, okay? 别这样,吉娜,站在他的立场想想,好吗?
[1:28:11] Right now, you happen to be the best thing in his life, 目前,你是他生命中最好的东西
[1:28:15] the only thing that’s any good, that’s pure. 唯一的好东西,很纯洁的
[1:28:20] Of course he doesn’t want you mixing with those people, 他当然不希望你和那些人混在一起
[1:28:23] growing up to be like him. 变得跟他一样
[1:28:25] He has this father thing for you. Feels like he has to protect you. 他当自己是你父亲一样,觉得自己有责任保护你
[1:28:29] Protect me against what? 保护我什么?
[1:28:31] Against guys like that asshole you were dancing with tonight. 像今晚跟你一起跳舞的混球
[1:28:35] I like Fernando. He’s a fun guy and he’s nice. 我喜欢费南度,他很有趣,人也很好
[1:28:40] And he knows how to treat a woman. All right? 他也知道怎么对待女人,你懂吗?
[1:28:44] -He knows how to treat a woman? -Yes. -他知道怎么对待女人? -对
[1:28:45] By taking her to the toilet to make out? 把人家带到厕所去胡搞?
[1:28:48] You’ve been a great audience. I got a special treat for you. 你是个很好的听众,我有个特别的奖励给你
[1:28:52] Here’s a guy I found in the jungle 他是我在委内瑞拉的加拉加斯
[1:28:53] from Caracas, Venezuela. He’s unlike anything you’ve seen. 丛林里找到的,和你们以前见过的完全不同
[1:28:56] Give a warm Babylon welcome to the one and only Octavio! 让我们用热烈欢迎绝无仅有的奥克特维奥!
[1:29:26] Look around. Go out with someone who has something on the ball, 四周围看看,和一些成功的人出去玩
[1:29:29] -who’s going somewhere in life. -Like who? -有正常生活的人 -像是谁?
[1:29:32] For instance, someone who’s got a real job, like a banker. 像是一个有正常工作的人,像是银行员
[1:29:36] -Or… Or a doctor, a lawyer… -What about you? -或是…或是医生、律师… -那你呢?
[1:29:41] -What are you talking about? -Why don’t you take me out? -你在说什么? -你为什么不约我出去?
[1:29:44] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗?
[1:29:46] I see the way you look at me, Manolo. 我看过你看我的眼神,马诺洛
[1:29:49] -Do you think I’m blind? I see. -Come on. -你以为我是瞎子吗?我看得见 -拜托
[1:29:52] -What? -Look, Gina, -怎样? -看,吉娜
[1:29:55] Tony and I are like brothers, all right? 东尼和我就像兄弟一样,知道吗?
[1:29:58] You’re his kid sister. 你是他妹妹
[1:30:00] -So what? -That’s where it ends. -那又怎样? -就这样而已
[1:30:03] -That’s where it stays. -Are you afraid of Tony, huh? -就只能是这样 -你怕东尼吗?
[1:30:07] -You afraid of Tony’s kid sister? -I’m not afraid of anybody! -你怕东尼的妹妹吗? -我谁也不怕!
[1:30:11] That’s not the point here! 这不是重点!
[1:32:28] Oh, fuck. 妈的
[1:32:31] It’s not for me. Don’t look at me. 不是找我的,别看我
[1:32:33] -How do you know? -‘Cause I’m not here. -你怎么知道? -因为我不在这里
[1:32:36] Oh, really? Then where are you? 真的?那你在哪里?
[1:32:41] Shit, you’re weird. 你这个怪人
[1:32:43] -I’m weird? -Hello? -我怪吗? -喂?
[1:32:45] -Hello, Miriam? -Tony! -蜜莉安? -东尼!
[1:32:48] -Put Manny on, okay? -Okay. Just a second. -叫曼尼听电话,好吗? -等一下
[1:32:51] It’s Tony. 是东尼
[1:32:56] What are you doing, checking up on me? 你在干嘛?在查我吗?
[1:32:58] Get your clothes on and meet me 穿好衣服,45分钟之后
[1:33:00] in front of Lopez Motors in 45 minutes. 到罗培兹汽车经销店外跟我碰头
[1:33:03] -What? What happened? -Nothing we can’t fix. -什么?怎么了? -没有我们处理不了的事
[1:33:06] All right. I’ll be there. 好,我立刻到
[1:33:09] You’re still on the phone. Let’s go. 你还在电话上,动作快
[1:33:12] Take it easy, okay? 别紧张,好吗?
[1:33:13] I’m leaving now. Fuck. 我现在就走,妈的
[1:33:16] -Nick? -Yeah, Tony. -尼克? -是,东尼
[1:33:18] This is what I want you to do for me, 我要你帮我做件事
[1:33:22] you call Lopez. 打给罗培兹
[1:33:24] Call him at his office at 3:00 sharp. 三点整打到他的办公室给他
[1:33:29] And you tell him, 你跟他说
[1:33:33] “We fucked up, he got away.” “我们搞砸了,他逃走了”
[1:33:35] -Okay. Yeah. -Got it? What are you going to say? -好 -懂了吗?你该说什么?
[1:33:38] “We fucked up. He got away.” “我们搞砸了,他逃走了”
[1:33:42] -What time? -3:00 sharp. -几点? -三点整
[1:33:46] So when are we gonna make some money on this thing? 这件事我们什么时候可以开始赚到钱?
[1:33:49] Six months to start don’t mean shit, Larry. 说就说六个月
[1:33:52] I’m not a Rockefeller, you know. Not yet, anyway. 我不是洛克菲勒,还没
[1:33:57] So you owe me. 你欠我
[1:34:00] Listen, go down to the ball game tonight? 今晚去看球赛吗?
[1:34:03] I couldn’t make it. I got things. I’ll tell you about them. 我去不了,有事做,我会跟你说他们的事
[1:34:07] You’re kidding. What was the score? Three to two? 你开玩笑,比分多少?三比二?
[1:34:12] Mel, guess what. 梅尔,猜猜怎么了
[1:34:13] My Little League team, the Little Lopezers, 我的小联盟球队,小罗培兹们
[1:34:15] they won the division tonight. 今晚赢得分区冠军
[1:34:17] That’s great. Congratulations. 那很好,恭喜
[1:34:20] What’d you do, fix the umpire? 你怎么办到的,贿赂裁判?
[1:34:25] Jesus Christ. 老天
[1:34:30] Tony, what happened to you? 东尼,你怎么了?
[1:34:35] They wanted to spoil my $800 suit. 他们想毁了我八百块一套的西装
[1:34:39] Who the fuck did this? 哪个王八蛋干的?
[1:34:41] Hitters. I don’t know. 杀手,我不知道
[1:34:45] Somebody must’ve brought them in. 一定是有人请来的
[1:34:48] I’ve never seen them before. 我从来没见过他们
[1:34:50] Hello, Mel. 哈啰,梅尔
[1:34:53] Got an answer to this, too? 你知道是怎么回事吗?
[1:34:56] -There always is, Tony. -I’ll bet it was the Diaz brothers. -总会知道的,东尼 -一定是迪亚兄弟
[1:34:59] They got a beef going back to the Sun Ray thing. 他们的人在查阳光旅馆的事
[1:35:03] Maybe you’re right, you know? 你可能是对的,你知道吗?
[1:35:08] Anyway, I’m glad you made it, Tony. 我很高兴你没事,东尼
[1:35:13] We’ll return the favor for you in spades. 我们会好好报答你
[1:35:16] I’ll take care of this myself. 我会自己搞定
[1:35:25] What is the gun for, Tony? 这枪是干嘛,东尼?
[1:35:28] What, this? It’s nothing. 这个?没什么
[1:35:32] I’m… How do you say? Paranoid. 我…怎么说的?神经过敏
[1:35:51] You gonna answer, Frank? 你要接吗,法兰克?
[1:35:55] It must be Elvira. She got mad after we left the club. 一定是艾薇拉,我们离开俱乐部后,她大发脾气
[1:36:02] I’ll tell her you’re not here, okay? 要我跟她说你不在吗?
[1:36:04] No, it’s all right. I’ll talk to her. 不用,没关系,我跟她说
[1:36:16] Hello. 哈啰
[1:36:24] It’s all right. I’m gonna be home in an hour. Don’t worry. 没关系,我一个小时后回家,别担心
[1:36:30] Frank, you’re a piece of shit. 法兰克,你是个人渣
[1:36:33] -What are you talking about? -You know what I’m talking about, -你在说什么? -你知道我在说什么
[1:36:37] you fucking cockroach. 你这个他妈的鼠辈
[1:36:40] What are you talking about? Listen to me, huh. 你在说什么?听我说
[1:36:43] You know what a chazer is, Frank? 你知道凯泽是什么吗,法兰克?
[1:36:46] That’s a pig that don’t fly straight. 是只不正直的猪
[1:36:50] Neither do you, Frank. 你也一样,法兰克
[1:36:53] Tony, why the fuck would I hurt you? 东尼,我为什么要害你?
[1:36:57] I brought you in. 我带你入行的
[1:36:58] So we had a few differences, no big deal. 我们意见不同,那又怎样
[1:37:02] I gave you your start. I was the one who believed in you. 我给你机会开始,只有我相信你办得到
[1:37:05] I stayed loyal to you. 我对你忠诚
[1:37:10] I made what I could on the side, but I never turned on you, Frank! 我有做私活,但我从来没有背叛你,法兰克!
[1:37:14] Never! 从来没有!
[1:37:19] But you, 而你
[1:37:23] a man who ain’t got his word is a cockroach. 不守信用,根本是个鼠辈
[1:37:32] Mel. Do something, will you? 梅尔,说句话,好吗?
[1:37:39] It’s your tree, Frank. You’re sitting in it. 那是你的问题,法兰克,你自己搞定
[1:37:49] All right, Tony. I was the one. 好吧,东尼,是我
[1:37:59] Please, give me a second chance. 给我一次机会
[1:38:03] Will you do that? Please? 好吗?拜托?
[1:38:11] Give me a second chance. I’ll give you $10 million. 再给我一次机会,我可以给你一千万元
[1:38:15] Okay? $10 million. 好吗?一千万
[1:38:19] I got it in a vault over there in Spain, Tony. 我放在西班牙的保险库,东尼
[1:38:23] We go over there, we get on a plane, and it’s yours. 我们过去,搭飞机过去,钱就都是你的了
[1:38:28] Okay? All of it. $10 million. 好吗?全部,一千万
[1:38:32] Okay, Tony? 好吗,东尼?
[1:38:37] Please, Tony? 拜托,东尼?
[1:38:40] Elvira? You want Elvira? 艾薇拉?你要艾薇拉?
[1:38:44] You can have her. I’ll go away. I’m gonna disappear. 她可以跟你,我走,我会消失
[1:38:48] You’ll never see me again. Please, Tony, I don’t want to die. 你再也不会见到我,拜托,东尼,我不想死
[1:38:51] I never did nothing to nobody. 我从来没对别人怎样
[1:38:53] No, you never did nothing to nobody. 没错,你从来没对别人怎样
[1:38:56] You had somebody else do it for you. 你都是叫别人帮你做
[1:38:59] Oh, Tony, I’m begging you. 东尼,我求你
[1:39:00] -Get up! Get up now! – Jesus! No! God! -起来!起来! -老天!不!老天!
[1:39:09] Look. Tony, no! Don’t kill me, please. 拜托,东尼!别杀我,拜托
[1:39:15] I won’t kill you. 我不会杀你
[1:39:17] -Oh, Christ, thank you. -Get off my foot. -感谢老天 -放开我的脚
[1:39:20] -Thank you. -Manolo, shoot that piece of shit! -谢谢 -马诺洛,开枪射这混蛋!
[1:39:23] No, no! 不,不!
[1:39:25] No! 不!
[1:39:45] Every dog has his day, huh, Mel? 罪有应得,对吧,梅尔?
[1:39:48] I told him 我跟他说过了
[1:39:51] it didn’t make any sense 根本不合理
[1:39:53] clipping you when we had you working for us. He wouldn’t listen. 你帮我们做事,为什么要除掉你,但是他不听
[1:39:58] He got hot tonight about the broad. 他今晚为了女人的事大发脾气
[1:40:03] He fucked up. 他犯下大错
[1:40:06] You, too, Mel. You fucked up. 你也是,梅尔,你也错了
[1:40:11] Don’t go too far, Tony. 别太过分了,东尼
[1:40:14] I’m not, Mel. You are. 过分的不是我,梅尔,是你
[1:40:26] Fuck. You can’t shoot a cop! 干,你敢杀警察!
[1:40:30] Whoever says you was one? 谁说你是警察?
[1:40:32] Wait a minute! 等等!
[1:40:35] You let me go. I’ll fix this up. 你放我走,我会搞定这一切
[1:40:38] Sure, Mel. Maybe you can handle yourself 好啊,梅尔,或许你可以给自己安排
[1:40:42] one of them first-class tickets to the Resurrection. 参加最后审判的头等机票
[1:40:46] Fucking punk! Son of a bitch! 混蛋王八蛋!狗娘养的!
[1:40:52] -So long, Mel. Have a good trip. -Fuck you! -再见了,梅尔,玩得开心点 -去你妈的
[1:41:01] -Okay, come on. -What about Ernie? -走吧 -恩尼呢?
[1:41:15] You want a job, Ernie? 恩尼,要一份工作吗?
[1:41:20] -Sure, Tony. -Okay, then you call me tomorrow. -当然,东尼 -好,明天打电话给我
[1:41:24] Man, you got a job! 老兄,你被雇用了!
[1:41:27] Tony! Thanks. 东尼!谢谢
[1:41:59] Tony. 东尼
[1:42:05] God, what’s happened? 老天,怎么回事?
[1:42:09] Where’s Frank? 法兰克呢?
[1:42:12] Where do you think? 你说呢?
[1:42:19] Come on. Get your stuff. 把你的东西收一收
[1:42:23] You’re coming with me. 跟我走
[1:47:02] So you come to me with some kind of thing. Okay. 你有事来找我,没问题
[1:47:05] You propose it, I talk to you. 你提出来,我们谈谈
[1:47:08] But we got a problem. I can’t pay more. 但是我有个问题,我不能付更多钱
[1:47:12] I’m bringing in twice as much as I ever did before. 我现在赚的钱是以前的两倍
[1:47:15] We’re doing 10 million, 15 million a month. Come on. 我们一个月有一千万,一千五百万再进来
[1:47:19] That’s serious money. 这是很大一笔钱
[1:47:21] You bank boys gotta come down a bit. 你们银行要降低费用
[1:47:23] No way. 不可能
[1:47:24] -That’s crazy. We can’t do that. -Then that’s too bad. -这太超过了,我们办不到 -真糟糕
[1:47:28] -What am I gonna do? -We’re not a wholesale operation. -那我要怎么办? -我们不是大盘商
[1:47:32] We’re a legitimate bank. The more cash you give me, 我们是合法的银行,你给我越多现金
[1:47:35] the harder it is for me to rinse. 我越难洗
[1:47:38] That’s a problem. I didn’t know. 有个问题,我不懂
[1:47:40] The fact is, I can’t take any more of your money 情况是我不能再收你的钱
[1:47:43] unless I raise the rates on you. 除非我加你手续费
[1:47:47] -You gonna raise the… -I gotta do it. -你要加… -非加不可
[1:47:49] The IRS is coming… 国税局有动作了…
[1:47:50] Don’t give me that shit! Let’s talk. 少跟我说那些废话!我们谈谈
[1:47:53] I’m talking. 谈谈吧
[1:47:54] I go low, you go high. I know the game. 我要降,你要加,我知道游戏规则
[1:47:57] -This is business talk. -Let me explain something. -商业讨论嘛 -让我解释一下
[1:47:59] The IRS is coming down heavy on South Florida. 国税局打算严查南佛罗里达
[1:48:02] There was a TIME magazine story that didn’t help. 《时代》杂志上的一篇报导煽风点火
[1:48:04] There’s a recession. 现在经济衰退
[1:48:06] I got stockholders I got to be responsible for. 我有股东,我要跟他们交代
[1:48:08] -I got to do it, Tony. -You’ll learn from him. -我们非加不可,东尼 -你要跟他学
[1:48:11] I got to go 10% on the first 12 million in denominations of 20. 首一千两百万元里面,二十元钞票收百分之十
[1:48:14] I’ll go 8% on your $10 bills, 十元钞票收百分之八
[1:48:16] 6% on your fives. 五元钞票收百分之六
[1:48:17] -We’ll go somewhere else. -That’s it. -我们会去别家 -够了
[1:48:19] -There’s no place else to go. -Fuck you, man! Fuck you! -没有其它家了 -去你妈的!
[1:48:23] I’ll fly the cash myself to the Bahamas. 我自己把钱运去巴哈马
[1:48:26] Once, maybe. Then what? 一次,或许可以,之后呢?
[1:48:29] You’ll trust some monkey in a Bahamian bank 你放心把辛苦赚来的两千万元
[1:48:32] with 20 million of your hard-earned dollars? 交给巴哈马银行里的笨蛋吗?
[1:48:34] Come on, Tony. Don’t be a schmuck. 拜托,东尼,别傻了
[1:48:36] Who else can you trust? 你还能信任谁?
[1:48:38] That’s why you pay us so much. You trust us. 所以你会付我们这么多钱,你信任我们
[1:48:45] Did you hear that guy? 你听到他说什么吗?
[1:48:47] You got to listen to him. You’ll learn something. 你该听听他说的话,你会学到东西
[1:48:50] Stay with us. 继续待在我们这
[1:48:51] You’re a well-liked customer. You’re in good hands with us. 你是我们尊贵的顾客,我们会好好招呼你
[1:48:57] -And I got to run. -I’m safe but poor. -我必须走了 -我很安全可是很穷
[1:49:01] -How’s married life treating you? -Better than you are. -新婚生活如何? -比你的好
[1:49:05] Say hello to the princess for me. She’s beautiful. 帮我和尊夫人打招呼,她很美丽
[1:49:08] -I’ll see you. Take care. -You, too. -再见 -再见
[1:49:26] That prick! 王八蛋!
[1:49:29] Fucking WASP whore. 他妈的白烂
[1:49:31] Talking to me like I’m some maricón who came over on a boat. 一副我是基佬船民似的
[1:49:36] I tell you what. We don’t need that smiling motherfucker. 我告诉你,我们不需要这个笑脸王八
[1:49:40] We should talk to this Jewish guy, Seidelbaum, okay? 我们应该跟那个犹太人希多本谈谈,好吗?
[1:49:44] He’s got his own exchange. He charges 4% at the most. 他有自己的兑换所,他最多收百分之四
[1:49:48] And he’s connected. 他关系很好
[1:49:51] Fuck them. Mob guys. Guineas. 去他们的小意大利黑手党
[1:49:56] I don’t trust them. 我不信任他们
[1:50:17] Did you sweep the house this month? The cars? 你这个月清过房子了吗?车子呢?
[1:50:21] Yeah, I told you about it. The $5,000? 有啊,我跟你说过了,五千块那笔数?
[1:50:25] -Look at that. -What? -你看 -什么?
[1:50:29] That cable truck there. 那辆有线电视的车
[1:50:31] Since when does it take three days to rig a cable? 从什么时候开始装个电视线要三天?
[1:50:36] What? You been watching it for three days? 什么?你已经盯它三天?
[1:50:40] The thing has been there for three days. 那东西已经在那里停了三天
[1:50:43] What am I gonna do, not look at it? 你要我怎么做,不去看它吗?
[1:50:45] -What, you think it’s cops, right? -I don’t know. -你觉得是警察,对不对? -我哪知道
[1:50:48] Could be the Diaz brothers, coming to get me. 说不定是迪亚兄弟来找我麻烦
[1:50:53] -Maybe. I’ll check it out, okay? -You check it out. -说不定,我会去查查,好吗? -你去查查看
[1:50:57] Then we’re gonna blow that fucking truck back to Colombia! 然后我们就把那辆他妈的货车炸回哥伦比亚去
[1:51:01] Come on. We’re not the only dopers living on the block. 拜托,这一带又不是只有我们贩毒
[1:51:06] Okay? Remember that. 是吗?记住了
[1:51:07] That truck could be anybody and anything. 那辆货车可能是任何人的
[1:51:10] It could be a cable company… 说不定是有线电视台…
[1:51:12] You know something? You got some fucking attitude. 你知道吗?你的态度真他妈差
[1:51:14] For someone who’s in charge of my security… 你负责我的安全…
[1:51:17] Here are the keys to the front door. 这是前门的钥匙
[1:51:20] Go down there. Give them the keys! 拿去,把钥匙给他们!
[1:51:22] I’m just trying to say something. 我只是想告诉你
[1:51:24] You’re spending a lot of money on this counter-surveillance. 你花太多钱在反监视系统上
[1:51:27] I don’t give a fuck. 我不管
[1:51:28] It’s 12% of our adjusted gross. 占我们收入的一成二
[1:51:31] 12% isn’t peanuts. 一成二不是小数目
[1:51:32] I don’t give a fuck! 我才不管!
[1:51:34] It makes me sleep good at night. That’s what counts. 让我晚上能睡得好才是重点
[1:51:36] -Okay? You worry about it. -I am worried about it. -好吗?交给你来担心 -交给我来担心
[1:51:39] I’m telling you. We’re getting sloppy. 我告诉你,我们越来越大意了
[1:51:42] Our thinking, our fucking attitude, you know? 我们的想法,我们的态度,知道吗?
[1:51:46] We’re not fucking hungry anymore. 我们他妈的肚子不饿了
[1:51:48] Miami’s changing. You can see it everywhere. 迈阿密在转变,你随处都看得到
[1:51:50] New construction. New jobs. 新建筑,新工作机会
[1:51:52] Growth that’s financed by Florida Security Trust. 经由佛罗里达安全信托融资而来的成长
[1:51:55] We’ve put your money to work for 75 years, 我们有75年的经验为您规划财务
[1:51:58] building a more prosperous Miami. 建设更加繁荣的迈阿密
[1:52:00] Count on us being here tomorrow. 您值得信赖的明天
[1:52:03] That’s because for 75 years, you been fucking everybody. 那是因为你他妈的骗了大家75年
[1:52:06] Somebody should do something about those whores. 有人应该出手治治这些贱货
[1:52:10] I mean, charging me 10 points on my money. 跟我收一成的费用
[1:52:13] They’re getting away with it. Fuck, there’s no laws anymore. 他们会付出代价的,妈的,简直没王法了
[1:52:17] -Forget it. Anything goes. -算了吧 -怎样都好
[1:52:18] They been around 1,000 years. They got all the angles figured out. 他们已经存在几千年了,连天使都收买了
[1:52:23] You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked. 你知道资本主义是什么吗?被他妈的恶整
[1:52:26] True capitalist if ever I met one. 我还没遇过真正的资本主义者
[1:52:30] Did you hear that? 你有听到吗?
[1:52:33] How would you know, bubblehead? 你怎么知道,小笨蛋?
[1:52:36] You ever do nothing besides get your hair fixed 你整天除了弄头发跟化妆
[1:52:38] and powder your nose? 还做过什么事?
[1:52:40] Look at you. You do too much of that shit. 看看你,你吸太多粉了
[1:52:42] Nothing exceeds like excess. 没什么比过量更棒的了
[1:52:45] -You should know that, Tony. -I should know what? -你该知道的,东尼 -我该知道什么?
[1:52:50] What should I know? 我该知道什么?
[1:52:51] Why do you have to talk to me like that all the time, 你为什么总是那样跟我说话
[1:52:54] -like I got to know something? -Let me talk to you. -好像我该知道什么似的? -我有话跟你说
[1:52:57] -Listen. -What time is it? -听好 -现在几点?
[1:52:59] This Seidelbaum… 希多本…
[1:53:00] 6:55. 六点五十五分
[1:53:02] -Okay. -I met with this guy Seidelbaum… -好 -我遇到一个叫希多本的家伙…
[1:53:04] The drug-related violence that’s plagued South Florida… 与毒品有关的暴力行为充斥南佛罗里达…
[1:53:08] He’s good for a laugh, this guy. 这家伙很搞笑
[1:53:10] With a small law-enforcement budget, how can you put a dent 这么少的维安经费,你如何打击
[1:53:15] on an estimated $100-billion-a-year business? 一个产值高达一千亿元的行业?
[1:53:20] It seems at times all you can do 目前看来,你只能够
[1:53:22] is put your finger in the dike and pray. 用手指挡住水坝缺口,祈祷不会溃堤
[1:53:24] Put your fingers in a dyke? 用手指挡住水坝缺口?
[1:53:26] The only place you can get your fingers 你能放手指的地方
[1:53:29] is in some dyke. 只有水坝啊
[1:53:31] …Not by outlawing the substances, but by legalizing and taxing them. 不是让毒品非法,而是将毒品合法化并课税
[1:53:36] These voices say that will drive out the organized crime element. 有人认为这样会让组织犯罪退出
[1:53:42] I am not one of those voices. 我不同意这个观点
[1:53:44] I know that. But you know why? 我知道,但你知道为什么吗?
[1:53:46] ‘Cause you got your head up your culo, that’s why. 因为你的头接在屁股上,那就是为什么
[1:53:49] That fucking guy, he never tells the truth. 那个混蛋家伙,他从没说过真话
[1:53:51] …Splendor of our city at its best. 我们华丽的城市
[1:53:55] It’s those guys, man! 就是这些家伙!
[1:53:56] It’s the fucking bankers, the politicians, 那些他妈的银行家跟政客
[1:53:59] they’re the ones that wanna make coke illegal 是他们想让古柯碱非法
[1:54:01] so they can make the fucking money and then get the fucking votes! 这样他们不但能从中赚一笔,还能赢得选票!
[1:54:04] They fighting the bad guys. They’re the bad guys! 他们打击坏人,他们才是坏人!
[1:54:08] They fuck anything and anyone. 他们他妈的什么人什么事都搞
[1:54:10] Can’t you stop saying “fuck” all the time? 你能不能不要一直说脏话?
[1:54:13] Can’t you stop talking about money? It’s boring, Tony. 可不可以不要一直谈钱?那很无聊,东尼
[1:54:16] Where’s this coming from? Boring? What’s boring? 这是怎么回事?无聊?哪里无聊了?
[1:54:20] You’re boring. Oh. 你很无聊
[1:54:22] “Money. ” That’s all I hear in this house. “钱”我在这房子里只听得到这个字
[1:54:26] Look at these pelicans fly. Come on, pelicans! 看那些鹈鹕在飞,飞啊,鹈鹕!
[1:54:29] -Here it is. -Frank never talked about money. -来了 -法兰克从来不谈钱
[1:54:36] That’s ’cause he was so smart. 因为他很聪明
[1:54:45] You know what you’re becoming? 你知道你变成什么样吗?
[1:54:47] You’re an immigrant spic millionaire who can’t stop talking… 你是小西班牙移民富豪,满口只有钱…
[1:54:51] Who the fuck you calling a “spic ,” you white piece of bread? 你叫谁“小西班牙”,你这片白面包?
[1:54:54] Get out of the way of the TV! 别挡着电视!
[1:54:56] Dig a hole in the garden, bury it, and forget about it. 去花园挖个洞,把钱埋起来,然后忘了它吧
[1:54:59] I work hard for this! I want you to know that. 我努力赚来的!我要你知道
[1:55:06] Somebody should’ve given it to you. You would’ve been a nicer person. 有人应该送你钱,你人这么好
[1:55:12] Know what your problem is, pussycat? 你知道你的问题在哪里吗,亲爱的?
[1:55:14] What is my problem? 我有什么问题?
[1:55:16] You got nothing to do with your life. 你的生活太无趣了
[1:55:20] Why don’t you get a job or something? 你何不去找份工作之类的?
[1:55:23] Do something. Be a nurse. 随便做什么都好,当护士吧
[1:55:26] Work with blind kids, lepers. That kind of thing. 照顾盲眼小孩跟麻疯病患者那种
[1:55:30] Anything beats lying around all day waiting for me to fuck you! 做什么都好过,整天等着你来睡我!
[1:55:35] Don’t toot your horn, honey. You’re not that good. 别太自大了,亲爱的,你没那么厉害
[1:55:37] No? Frank was better? 没有?法兰克比较厉害吗?
[1:55:41] You’re an asshole! 你是个王八蛋!
[1:55:43] Where you going? Come here! 你去哪?回来!
[1:55:46] Elvie! 艾薇!
[1:55:49] I was kidding! 我开玩笑的!
[1:55:52] I was only kidding! 我只是开玩笑!
[1:55:53] I guess sometimes married life is not all it’s cracked up to be. 我猜有时婚姻生活并不像人家说的那么好
[1:55:58] -Where you going? -I got a date. -你去哪里? -我有约会
[1:56:01] -You got a date? Come here. -Yeah. -你有约会?过来 -嗯
[1:56:08] -What? -This Seidelbaum thing. -什么事? -希多本那件事
[1:56:12] Yeah, it’s all set up. 嗯,都安排好了
[1:56:14] Yeah, well, you forget it. 好,忘了这件事
[1:56:16] Stay out of it. I’ll take care of it. 别管了,我来搞定
[1:56:18] Stay out of it? It’s my deal. I set it up. 别管?那是我的交易,我安排的
[1:56:21] You’re not a negotiator, Manny, you know that. 你不是个谈判家,曼尼,你知道的
[1:56:23] You like the ladies more than the money. 你喜欢妞儿多过喜欢钱
[1:56:26] That’s your problem. 那就是你的问题
[1:56:27] What the fuck are you talking about? I’m your partner, okay? 你他妈的在说什么?我是你的合伙人耶?
[1:56:30] If you don’t trust me with that kind of thing, 如果你连这都不信任我
[1:56:32] who’re you gonna trust? 你还能信任谁?
[1:56:34] Junior partner. 小股东
[1:56:37] Bullshit, man. 狗屎
[1:56:38] Don’t talk to me about trust, I don’t like it. 别跟我说信任,我不喜欢
[1:56:41] You should listen to your wife. She’s right. 你该听你老婆的,她说得对
[1:56:44] You are an asshole, man! 你是个王八蛋!
[1:56:46] Come here. Give me a kiss. Come here. 过来,亲一个,过来
[1:56:50] Fuck you, man! 去你的!
[1:56:52] Who put this thing together? Me! That’s who! 是谁打下这一切的?我!是我!
[1:56:57] Who do I trust? Me! 我信任谁?我!
[1:57:00] Fuck him. “Trust.” 去他的,“信任”
[1:57:05] Asshole. Fuck called me an asshole. 王八蛋,竟敢叫我王八蛋
[1:57:09] I need that shit. 我不需要那些狗屎
[1:57:12] I don’t need him. 我不需要他
[1:57:14] I don’t need her. Fuck them. I don’t need nobody. 我不需要她,去他们的,我谁也不需要
[1:57:20] Back then I worked in pictures down in Colombia. 以前我在哥伦比亚拍电影的
[1:57:22] I was in that movie Burn. You ever see it? 我有演《燃烧》那部电影,你看过吗?
[1:57:25] You saw me with Marlon Brando? You know, we’re good friends. 你有看到我跟马龙白兰度一起吗?你知道,我们是好朋友
[1:57:29] -I was his driver. -No shit? -我是他的司机 -真的?
[1:57:31] -Brando. -They shot it there. Cartagena. -白兰度 -他们在卡塔赫纳拍的
[1:57:36] Gillo Pontecorvo. He was the director. 杰罗庞泰科法是导演
[1:57:38] Italian guy. 意大利人
[1:57:39] -Tell me about him. -I also know Paul Newman. -告诉我他的事 -我也认识保罗纽曼
[1:57:43] -I worked with him in Tucson. -No kidding? -我和他在图森一起工作过 -没开玩笑?
[1:57:45] Do you know Benny Alvarez? 你认识班尼奥华尔兹吗?
[1:57:48] In Tucson. Benny Alvarez? 在图森,班尼奥华尔兹?
[1:57:50] -Subtotal. -No? -总计 -不认识?
[1:57:56] He’s a nice guy. 他是个好人
[1:57:58] $283, 107.65. 28万3107元6毛5分
[1:58:04] You want a company check here? 你要开公司支票吗?
[1:58:08] I got 284.6. 我的纪录是28万4600元
[1:58:12] That’s just not possible. The machine don’t make mistakes. 不可能,机器不会弄错
[1:58:19] -Let’s count it again. -No. Come on. -再算一次 -不用了,算了
[1:58:21] Business is business. Come on. You’re talking $1,500 here. 生意归生意,这里差了一千五百元
[1:58:26] Okay, you keep the change. Okay? I don’t give a shit. 好吧,零钱你留着,好吗?我无所谓
[1:58:30] -I’ll count it again for you. -No, come on. -我会再帮你算一次 -不用了
[1:58:33] This check here, where does this check go? 这张支票要写给谁?
[1:58:39] -Montana Realty Company. -Montana what? -蒙大拿地产公司 -蒙大拿什么?
[1:58:42] Montana Realty Company. 蒙大拿地产公司
[1:58:48] -That’s 284. -284,600. -共28万4000元 -28万4600元
[1:58:52] How come you don’t know Benny Alvarez? 你怎么会不认识班尼奥华尔兹?
[1:58:55] -Me and Benny have lunch together. -He probably knows me. -我跟班尼吃过午饭 -他可能认识我
[1:59:00] You ask him. 你问他
[1:59:20] We’re up to what? 现在是多少了?
[1:59:23] Seven checks. $1,325,623. 七张支票,132万5623元
[1:59:32] 200,000 more. 还有20万
[1:59:34] -We ought to take a leak. -Freeze! -我要去小号 -不准动!
[1:59:36] Get your hands up! 把手举起来!
[1:59:37] Go against the wall, turn around. 靠墙上,转身
[1:59:39] You’re not kidding. 你玩真的
[1:59:40] You’re under arrest for violation of the RICO Statute. 你被以反诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪法逮捕
[1:59:43] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[1:59:45] Anything you say can and will be taken against you. 你所说的话将被当作呈堂证供
[1:59:48] -How do I know you guys are cops? -What’s that say, asshole? -我怎么知道你们是不是警察? -你说什么,王八蛋?
[1:59:53] That’s pretty good, man. Where’d you get that? 这东西不错,你哪里拿的?
[1:59:56] You call yourself a Cuban? You make a real Cuban throw up! 你自称是古巴人?你让真正的古巴人蒙羞!
[1:59:59] Call your dog off me, Seidelbaum. 叫你的狗放开我,希多本
[2:00:02] -I want to call my lawyer. -Lot of good he’s gonna do you. -我要联络我的律师 -他帮不上你的
[2:00:05] You see that eye there in the clock? 你看到钟里面有个镜头吗?
[2:00:08] Say, “Hi, honey.” 打个招呼吧
[2:00:11] That’s pretty cute. Look at that. 真可爱,你看看
[2:00:13] You jerk off in front of us, Seidelbaum? 希多本,你在我们面前打手枪?
[2:00:15] I was supposed to meet this chick at 3:00. 我本来三点约了个妞
[2:00:18] You’re a fucking pain in the ass. 你真惹人厌
[2:00:20] All right, Benny, kill it. 好了,班尼,关掉吧
[2:00:23] You understand the rights I’ve given you? 你了解我给你的权利吗?
[2:00:25] I know all that bullshit, Seidelbaum! 我很了解这些狗屁倒灶的事,希多本!
[2:00:28] Save your breath. 你省省吧
[2:00:29] You got nothing on me. You know it. I know it. 你没证据可以抓我,你知道,我也知道
[2:00:32] I’m changing dollar bills, that’s all. 我只是在换钱而已
[2:00:35] You want to waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. 你要浪费我的时闲?好,我叫我律师来
[2:00:39] He’s the best lawyer in Miami. He’s such a good lawyer 他是迈阿密最厉害的律师,他厉害到
[2:00:44] that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. 明天早上你就会被调去阿拉斯加
[2:00:49] So dress warm. 记得穿暖一点
[2:00:56] Give me a check for 100 grand, plus 300 in cash. 给我一张十万元的支票跟三十万元现金
[2:00:59] I guarantee you walk on the conspiracy charge. 我保证你的阴谋罪会被撒销
[2:01:03] They’re gonna come back at us on a tax evasion, 他们会再告你逃税
[2:01:07] and they’ll get it. 而且告得成
[2:01:13] So, what am I looking at here? 会判多久?
[2:01:17] Five years. You’ll be out in three. 五年,不过三年就可以出来了
[2:01:20] Maybe less, if I can make a deal. 或者更短,如果我能达成协议
[2:01:24] Three fucking years! 他妈的三年!
[2:01:28] For what? 为了什么?
[2:01:30] Washing money? The fucking country was built on washed money. 洗钱?这个他妈的国家就是靠洗钱起家的
[2:01:34] Can’t be that bad. 没那么糟
[2:01:35] -It’s not like Cuba. -What the fuck you talking? -又不像古巴 -你在他妈的说什么?
[2:01:38] -The jails are like hotels. -You kidding me or what? -这里的监狱像旅馆一样 -你是在说笑吗?
[2:01:41] -You fucking high or what? -I’ll delay the trial. -你药瞌多了吗? -我会延后审讯
[2:01:44] A year and a half, two years. You won’t even start… 一年半,两年,你甚至不必…
[2:01:47] Fuck you, man! 去你的!
[2:01:49] I’m not going back in any cage, okay? 我绝不会再进牢里,懂吗?
[2:01:51] No way. I been there. 绝不,我去过
[2:01:58] Okay, look. 好
[2:02:02] I give you $400,000 more. Okay, now that’s $800,000. 我再给你四十万元,一共八十万元
[2:02:07] With that kind of money, you can buy the Supreme Court. 这么多钱,你可以把最高法院也买下来
[2:02:12] Tony, the law has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. 东尼,法律必须能证明超越合理的怀疑
[2:02:17] I’m an expert at raising that doubt. But when you got 1.3 million 我是提出质疑的高手,但是你有一百三十万元
[2:02:21] undeclared staring into a videotape camera, 没报税的钱,被录像机录下来
[2:02:25] honey baby, it’s hard to convince a jury you found it in a taxicab. 要说服陪审团你是在出租车上捡到,难度很高
[2:02:53] I’m so glad you could come on such short notice. 我很高兴你这么快就赶来
[2:02:55] I really appreciate it. 真的很谢谢你
[2:02:56] -It’s okay. -How’s Elvira? -没问题 -艾薇拉还好吗?
[2:02:58] -Oh, great. How’s your wife? -Three more months. -很好,你太太呢? -还有三个月就生了
[2:03:02] -Oh, yeah? Congratulations. -How about you? -是吗?恭喜你 -你呢?
[2:03:04] When you gonna have another Tony to take your place? 什么时候生个小东呢?
[2:03:07] -I’m working on it. -You have to work harder. Come. -还在努力 -你要加把劲
[2:03:10] I want you to meet some of my friends. 我介绍几个朋友给你认识
[2:03:17] This is Pedro Quinn, 这是佩特洛坤
[2:03:19] chairman of the Andes Sugar Corporation. 安第斯糖业公司的主席
[2:03:21] -Pleasure meeting you. -Nice to meet you. -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
[2:03:23] General Edward Strasser, Commander of the First Army Corps. 爱德华史崔塞将军,第一军团指挥官
[2:03:28] Pleasure. 幸会
[2:03:30] This is Ariel Bleyer, 这是艾瑞尔布莱尔
[2:03:32] with the Ministry of the Interior. Tony Montana. 是内政部的人,东尼蒙大拿
[2:03:37] And here is our friend Charles Goodson from Washington. 这是我们的朋友,来自华盛顿的查尔斯古森
[2:03:41] -Nice to meet you. -How do you do, Mr. Montana? -很高兴认识你 -你好,蒙大拿先生
[2:03:45] Sit here, Tony. 坐这,东尼
[2:03:50] Gentlemen. 各位先生
[2:03:55] I would like to discuss something 我想讨论一些
[2:03:57] that is of interest to all of us here. 在座各位都感兴趣的事
[2:04:01] You have a problem, Tony. 东尼,你有个问题
[2:04:03] We have a problem. 我们也有个问题
[2:04:08] I think together we can solve all our problems. 我想合作的话,我们的问题都能获得解决
[2:04:13] We all know you have tax troubles in your country 我们都知道你在你的国家有些税务上的麻烦
[2:04:15] and that you may have to do a little time. 你可能要坐一阵子牢
[2:04:19] We have friends in Washington 我们在华盛顿有朋友
[2:04:20] that assure us these troubles can be taken care of. 能保证将这些麻烦处理掉
[2:04:23] You may have to pay some back taxes, a big fine, 你可能要补税,罚一大笔钱
[2:04:28] but there will be no prison. 但是不用坐牢
[2:04:31] Okay. 好
[2:04:32] So what’s your problem, Alex? 所以你的问题是什么,亚历克斯?
[2:04:35] I’ll show you my problem. 我让你看看我的问题
[2:04:38] I’ve heard about financial support your government receives 我听说你的政府接受玻利维亚毒品业的
[2:04:41] from the drug industry in Bolivia. 金钱援助
[2:04:43] Well, the irony of this is that this money, 讽刺的是这笔钱
[2:04:46] which is in the billions, 数十亿的钱
[2:04:48] is coming from your country. 是来自你的国家
[2:04:50] You are the major purchaser of our national product, 你们是我国古柯碱产业
[2:04:54] which is cocaine. 最大的客户
[2:04:56] On one hand, you’re saying the U. S. Government 一方面,你说美国政府
[2:04:58] is spending millions to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. 花费数百万遏止毒品流入我们的街头
[2:05:03] At the same time, 但同时
[2:05:04] we are doing business with the same government 和我们做生意的同一个政府
[2:05:07] that is flooding our streets with cocaine. 让古柯碱充斥在我们的街头
[2:05:10] Let me show you a few of the other characters 让我再跟你说说几个
[2:05:13] that are involved in this tragic comedy. 牵涉在这宗悲喜剧里的人
[2:05:15] My organization just recently traced a large purchase by this man. 我的组织最近查到这个人买了一大批货
[2:05:21] This charming face here belongs to General Cucombre. 这个人是古坎伯将军
[2:05:25] He is the Minister of the Defense of Bolivia, my country. 他是我的国家玻利维亚的国防部长
[2:05:29] And General Cucombre just a couple months ago 古坎伯将军几个月前
[2:05:31] bought a $12 million villa on Lake Lucerne in Switzerland. 在瑞士卢塞恩湖买了一栋一千两百万元的别墅
[2:05:37] Now, if Cucombre is supposed to be the Bolivian Defense Minister, 如果古坎伯是玻利维亚的国防部长
[2:05:39] what is he doing living in Switzerland? 为什么他会住在瑞士?
[2:05:42] Guarding cash registers? 看钱吗?
[2:05:44] This man here, Alejandro Sosa, a very interesting character. 这个人是亚历山大索沙,很有趣的一个人
[2:05:49] He’s a wealthy landowner, 他是个大地主
[2:05:51] educated in England, very good family. 在英国受教育,出身良好家庭
[2:05:53] But this man is the business brain and drug overlord 但他是一个跨安第斯贩毒王国的
[2:05:58] of an empire that stretches across the Andes. 贩毒王国的主脑
[2:06:01] He’s not your ordinary drug dealer. 他不是一般的毒枭
[2:06:04] Well, discussing it openly… 公开来说…
[2:06:07] He’s scheduled for 60 Minutes next. 他接下来会上《六十分钟》节目
[2:06:11] He is going on French, British, Italian, Japanese television. 他还会上法国、英国、意大利、日本电视
[2:06:17] People everywhere are starting to listen to him. 全世界的人都开始听信他
[2:06:20] It’s embarrassing, Tony. 这很难堪,东尼
[2:06:24] That is our problem. 这就是我们的问题
[2:06:29] You remember Alberto, don’t you? 你记得艾伯特吧?
[2:06:32] How could I forget him? 我怎么忘得了?
[2:06:35] Alberto is an expert in the disposal business. 艾伯特是处理挡路者的专家
[2:06:39] He’s going to help us fix our problem. 他会帮我们解决我们的问题
[2:06:43] But he doesn’t speak English. 但是他不会说英文
[2:06:46] He doesn’t know his way around the States too well. 他在美国人生地不熟
[2:06:49] He needs a little help. 他需要一些协助
[2:06:54] Is that a problem, Tony? 这是个问题吗,东尼?
[2:07:01] No problem. 没问题
[2:07:06] Good. 好
[2:07:22] So what’s the big mystery with the Bolivian situation? 所以玻利维亚那边有什么大秘密?
[2:07:26] You gonna tell me what happened with Sosa, or what? 你不告诉我索沙是怎么回事吗?
[2:07:30] A lot of bullshit, that’s what happened. 全是废话,就是这样
[2:07:34] Politics. 政治
[2:07:40] I want you to stay down here for a while. 我要你在这里待一阵子
[2:07:44] Run things for me. 帮我打点事情
[2:07:47] I gotta go to New York next week. 我下星期要去纽约
[2:07:55] Fuck this, man. 妈的
[2:07:57] I don’t like it, man. I don’t like this at all. 我不喜欢,我一点都不喜欢
[2:08:00] You don’t like it? 你不喜欢?
[2:08:04] You got me into this mess in the first place. 是你害我惹上这个麻烦的
[2:08:08] With that fucking Seidelbaum, that right? 跟他妈的希多本,知道吗?
[2:08:11] With Seidelbaum? 跟希多本?
[2:08:13] What does Seidelbaum have to do with Sosa? 希多本跟索沙有什么关联?
[2:08:15] How do you connect those two? 两者有何关联?
[2:08:18] Why don’t you eat your food? What’s wrong with it? 你怎么不吃东西?有什么问题?
[2:08:21] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[2:08:24] -You’re not hungry? -Do you even know about the trial? -你不饿? -你知道开庭的事吗?
[2:08:27] -What did you order it for, then? -I lost my appetite. -那你干嘛点? -我没胃口
[2:08:36] Do you even know that Sheffield said he can get you a postponement? 你知道雪费德说可以帮你延期吗?
[2:08:47] Is this it? That’s what it’s all about? 是吗?是这样吗?
[2:08:55] Eating, drinking, 吃,喝
[2:08:59] fucking, sucking… 干,吹…
[2:09:01] -Come on, man. -Snorting? -好了,老兄 -吸?
[2:09:04] Then what? 然后呢?
[2:09:07] Tell me. Then what? 告诉我,然后呢?
[2:09:09] You’re 50. You got a bag for a belly. 你五十岁了,有大肚腩
[2:09:15] You got tits, you need a bra. 有奶子,要穿胸罩
[2:09:19] They got hair on them. 上面还有胸毛
[2:09:22] You got a liver, and they got spots on it 你有个穿了孔的肝
[2:09:25] and you’re eating this fucking shit 你吃这种垃圾
[2:09:28] and you’re looking like these rich fucking mummies in here. 你看起来就像个有钱的木乃伊
[2:09:32] Come on. It’s not so bad. It could be worse. 好了,没那么糟,没有坏到不行的程度
[2:09:35] -Is this what it’s all about? -Forget it. -就是为了这些吗? -算了
[2:09:38] This what I work for? Tell me. 我这么辛苦为了什么?告诉我
[2:09:46] Look at that. 看看那
[2:09:48] A junkie. 毒虫
[2:09:52] I got a fucking junkie for a wife. She don’t eat nothing. 我老婆是毒虫,她不吃东西
[2:09:57] Sleeps all day with them black shades on. 整天睡觉,还戴太阳眼镜
[2:10:03] -Wakes up with a Quaalude… -Don’t pick on her, man. -吃安眠药… -别针对她,老兄
[2:10:05] …And who won’t fuck me ’cause she’s in a coma. 不肯跟我上床,因为她已经昏迷了
[2:10:11] I can’t even have a kid with her. 我跟她连小孩都生不出来
[2:10:13] Her womb is so polluted, 她的子宫脏透了
[2:10:16] I can’t even have a fucking little baby with her! 我甚至他妈的不能跟她有孩子!
[2:10:19] You son of a bitch! 你这狗娘养的!
[2:10:22] You fuck! 去你的!
[2:10:24] -You shouldn’t talk like that. -How dare you talk to me like that! -你不该这么说 -你凭什么这么跟我说话!
[2:10:29] What makes you so much better than me? 你以为自己比我好到哪里去?
[2:10:32] -What do you do? -Don’t worry. -你在干什么? -没事
[2:10:34] You deal drugs and you kill people. Oh, that’s wonderful, Tony. 你贩毒又杀人,真厉害,东尼
[2:10:38] Real contribution to human history. 对人类历史真有贡献
[2:10:40] -Go ahead. Tell everybody. -You want a kid? -大声说啊,让大家都知道 -你想要小孩?
[2:10:43] Tell the world. 让全世界都知道
[2:10:45] What kind of a father would you make? 你会是什么样的父亲?
[2:10:49] Gonna drive him to school in the mornings? 一早载他去上学?
[2:10:51] Are you even gonna be alive by the time the kid goes to school? 谁知道你能不能活到看小孩上学?
[2:10:57] -You don’t know how to be a husband! -Sit down before I… -你不懂如何当个丈夫! -坐下,否则…
[2:11:00] Do we ever go anywhere without having 600 thugs 我们有没有试过哪次出门时
[2:11:02] hanging around all the time? 身边没有一堆保镖?
[2:11:04] I have Nick “The Pig” as a friend. 我跟“小猪”尼克是朋友
[2:11:10] What kind of life is that? 这是什么样的生活?
[2:11:17] Can’t you see 你看不出来
[2:11:21] what we’re becoming, Tony? We’re losers. 我们变成什么样吗,东尼?我们是失败者
[2:11:24] We’re not winners, we’re losers. 我们不是赢家,是输家
[2:11:28] -Go home. You’re stoned. -I’m not stoned, you’re stoned. -回家,你吸太多毒了 -我没有,是你
[2:11:32] -Get her out of here. -Come on. -带她离开这里 -走吧
[2:11:37] I’m not going home with you. 我不要和你回家
[2:11:40] I’m not going home with anybody. 我不要跟任何人回家
[2:11:44] I’m going home alone. 我自己会回去
[2:11:51] I’m leaving you. 我要离开你
[2:11:55] I don’t need this shit anymore. 我再也不要这些垃圾
[2:11:58] Okay, but I’ll walk you out. I’ll take her home in a cab. 我送你出去,我会跟她坐出租车回家
[2:12:01] Let her go. 让她走
[2:12:04] Another Quaalude, she gonna love me again. 再吃一颗安眠药,她就会再次爱上我
[2:12:14] What’re you looking at? 你看什么看?
[2:12:23] You’re all a bunch of fucking assholes. 你们全是王八蛋
[2:12:26] You know why? 知道为什么吗?
[2:12:30] You don’t have the guts to be what you want to be. 你们没胆做想做的事
[2:12:37] You need people like me. 你们需要像我这样的人
[2:12:45] You need people like me 你们需要像我这样的人
[2:12:46] so you can point your fucking fingers 这样你们才可以指指点点的说
[2:12:49] and say, “That’s the bad guy.” “那是个坏人”
[2:12:55] So, what does that make you? 所以你们是什么?
[2:12:59] Good? 好人?
[2:13:03] You’re not good. 你们才不是好人
[2:13:07] You just know how to hide, 你们只是知道怎么掩饰
[2:13:11] how to lie. 怎么说谎
[2:13:15] Me, I don’t have that problem. 我没有这种问题
[2:13:20] Me, I always tell the truth. 我永远说真话
[2:13:25] Even when I lie. 就算是我说谎的时候
[2:13:36] So say good night to the bad guy! 所以跟坏蛋说晚安吧!
[2:13:39] Come on. 快点
[2:13:42] The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, 这是你最后一次看到像这样的坏蛋
[2:13:45] let me tell you. 我告诉你
[2:13:48] Come on. Make way for the bad guy. 来吧,让路给坏蛋
[2:13:53] There’s a bad guy coming through! 坏蛋来了!
[2:13:56] Better get out of his way! 最好别挡着他!
[2:14:01] NEW YORK CITY 纽约市
[2:15:25] No. You tell Sheffield to keep his nose out of it. 不,你跟雪费德说别插手
[2:15:29] There’s gonna be no trial. I got it all under control now. 不会开庭了,我都打点好了
[2:15:33] Just tell him to stay out of it! 告诉他别管就是了!
[2:15:35] Okay, what about Elvira? Did she call? 艾薇拉呢?她有打电话来吗?
[2:15:41] Yeah, all right. 好吧
[2:15:58] Tony, everything go okay? 东尼,没事吧?
[2:16:00] Yeah, everything is roses. 嗯,一切顺利
[2:16:06] Ernie, what time do you got? 恩尼,现在几点?
[2:16:08] -Ten to. -Ten to. -五十分 -五十分
[2:16:11] -Where is this guy, man? -I gotta call Manny again. -这家伙去哪了? -我再打一次给曼尼
[2:16:14] Sit down. 坐下
[2:16:15] You don’t tell me what to do here! 你敢告诉我怎么做!
[2:16:17] -He’s coming out. -He’s coming. -他出来了 -他来了
[2:16:20] -I don’t give a fuck. -It’s him, man. -我才不在乎 -是他
[2:16:26] We do it in front of the United Nations. 我们在联合国前动手
[2:16:28] That’s how they want it. 那是他们的要求
[2:16:30] I don’t care where you blow him up. 我不在乎你在哪里摆平他
[2:16:33] Tell me when, okay? 告诉我何时,知道吗?
[2:16:36] You just tell me when. That’s all I care about. 你只要告诉我何时就够了
[2:16:43] I want you to stay thirty meters behind the car, okey? 我要你待在车后30公尺处
[2:16:48] Thirty meters. No more. 30公尺,别太远
[2:16:49] I heard you the first time. 你说一次我就听到了
[2:16:52] One time. That’s all you gotta tell me. 一次,你只要跟我说一次
[2:16:54] I told you thirty meters. 我跟你说30公尺
[2:16:58] This fucking guy, I’m telling you. 这个王八蛋,我告诉你
[2:17:03] Look.Here he comes. 看,他来了
[2:17:07] Where’s he going? 他要去哪里?
[2:17:10] What’s he doing that way? 他为什么走那边?
[2:17:23] What the fuck he doing? 他在搞什么?
[2:17:38] What the fuck is that? Come here. 这是怎么回事?过来
[2:17:40] You said she took the kids in the other car! 你说她带小孩坐另一辆车!
[2:17:42] She did, every fucking day. I don’t know what’s going on. 是啊,每天都是,我也不知道是怎么回事
[2:17:49] No fucking way. No fucking way. That’s it! 他妈的不行,他妈的不行,算了!
[2:17:53] Forget it! 住手!
[2:17:56] We kill this guy alone. No wife, no kids. 我们只杀那家伙,不杀老婆,不杀小孩
[2:18:01] No way. It Sosa says we do it now, we do it now.Let’s do. 不行,索沙要我们现在动手,我们就现在动手,走吧
[2:18:05] This fucking guy. 这个王八蛋
[2:18:37] Okay, just stay behind him. 跟着他
[2:18:42] Slowly, slowly. 慢点,慢点
[2:18:44] Fuck you, you fucking vulture. 去你的,你他妈的秃鹰
[2:18:47] Okay. Easy. 好,轻松点
[2:18:51] Two little kids in the car. This is so fucking bad. 两个小孩在车里,真是他妈的糟
[2:18:55] This is so fucking bad. 真是他妈的糟
[2:18:58] You’re losing them. Look! You’re losing them! 你快跟丢了,看!你快跟丢了!
[2:19:01] I see them, all right? I see them! 我看得到他们,好吗?我有看到!
[2:19:04] Ten meters, ten meters! 十公尺,十公尺!
[2:19:08] Move it. Move it! 快走,快走!
[2:19:09] Shut the fuck up, okay? 闭上你的鸟嘴,好吗?
[2:19:23] You don’t have the guts to look them in the eye when you kill them. 你没胆面对面杀他们
[2:19:27] You gotta hide with that shit… 只能够在这…
[2:19:29] Shut your mouth. 闭嘴
[2:19:30] He’s getting up. Let’s do it. 他起身了,动手吧
[2:19:32] Make you feel good? 让你很爽吧?
[2:19:34] Make you feel good to kill a mama and her kids? Make you feel big. 杀死妈妈跟小孩让你很爽吧?让你觉得自己很重要吧
[2:19:38] Shut your mouth. 闭上你的嘴!
[2:19:39] -Like you, big man! -Fuck you! -大人物啊! -去你的!
[2:19:41] What do you think I am? 你以为我是什么人?
[2:19:43] You think I kill two kids and a woman? 你以为我会杀两个小孩跟母亲吗?
[2:19:45] Fuck that! I don’t need that shit in my life! 妈的!我这辈子没感觉这么糟过!
[2:19:51] You die, motherfucker! 你去死吧,混蛋!
[2:19:58] What do you think I am, huh? 你以为我是什么人?
[2:19:59] You think I’m a fucking worm like you? 你以为我跟你一样下贱吗?
[2:20:02] I told you, man! I told you, don’t fuck with me! 我告诉你了!我告诉过你了,别惹毛我!
[2:20:06] I told you, no fucking kids! 我告诉你,不准他妈的碰小孩!
[2:20:08] No, but you wouldn’t listen! You stupid fuck! Look at you now. 你就是不听!你这他妈的蠢猪!看看你现在什么样子!
[2:20:18] Nick, where the fuck you been? 尼克,你他妈的跑哪去了?
[2:20:21] On a delivery? 去送货?
[2:20:23] Where the hell is Manny? 曼尼人呢?
[2:20:25] I been calling all over. Where is he? 我到处在找他,他去哪了?
[2:20:27] I don’t know, Tony. 我不知道,东尼
[2:20:30] He’s been gone the last couple of days. 他已经几天没出现了
[2:20:32] -He didn’t say nothing. -He’s gone? What? Where? -他什么都没说 -他走了?为什么?去哪里?
[2:20:34] I left him in fucking charge, man! Where the fuck is he? 我他妈的让他掌理大局!他到底他妈的去哪了?
[2:20:38] You can’t trust nobody anymore! 真的谁都信不过!
[2:20:41] I don’t know, Tony. He just took off. 我不知道,东尼,他就这么走了
[2:20:44] -He didn’t say nothing. -He took off? -什么都没说 -他走了?
[2:20:47] -Are you all right? -No, I’m not all right! I’m pissed! -你还好吗? -不,我不好!我气死了!
[2:20:51] When I get back there, 等我回去以后
[2:20:52] I’ll kick some ass all over the place! 我会踢得某人满地找牙!
[2:20:54] -When you coming back? -I’m coming back tonight! -你什么时候回来? -我今晚就回来!
[2:20:57] This fucking cocksucker. 他妈的王八蛋
[2:21:00] Tony, your mama called. Gina’s gone. 东尼,你妈妈打过电话来,吉娜走了
[2:21:06] -Gone? Where? -She got to see you right away. -走了?去哪里? -她要立刻见你
[2:21:10] Tell her I’ll call her tonight. 告诉她我今晚会打电话给她
[2:21:14] Listen to me. What about Elvie? She call? 听我说,艾薇呢?她有没有打电话来?
[2:21:17] -No. -No. -没有 -没有
[2:21:19] Okay, listen to me. 好,听我说
[2:21:21] If she calls, just tell her I love her. 如果她打来,告诉她我爱她
[2:21:23] Okay? Just tell her that. 知道吗?就这么跟她说
[2:21:49] -You hear from Manny? -No. -有曼尼的消息吗? -没有
[2:21:51] Your mama called, she gotta see you. 你妈妈有打来,她要见你
[2:21:53] Sosa’s been ringing every half hour. He sounds pissed. 索沙每隔半小时就打来一次,听起来很生气的样子
[2:21:58] -Get him on the phone. Elvie call? -No. -打给他,艾薇有打来吗? -没有
[2:22:03] You keep trying Manny. I want that cocksucker here. 你继续找曼尼,我要那混蛋来这里
[2:22:06] -I want him here now! Okay? -Okay. -我现在就要他来!知道吗? -知道了
[2:22:09] Come on. Go ahead, get him! Let’s go. Come on! 快点,去,去找他!走吧,快点!
[2:22:27] Yeah? Mama. Yeah, I know. 是?妈妈,嗯,我知道
[2:22:32] They told me. 他们跟我说了
[2:22:35] Okay. I’m coming over. 我会过来
[2:22:37] I’ll be over to see you. I’ll be over, yeah. 我会过来看你,我会过来
[2:22:44] Put it on the speaker. 打开扩音器
[2:22:56] What happened, Tony? 怎么一回事,东尼?
[2:22:59] -Alex, how you doing? -What happened? -亚历克斯,你好吗? -怎么一回事?
[2:23:02] Oh, we had some problems. 遇到一点麻烦
[2:23:07] -Alex? -Tony, what happened? -亚历克斯? -东尼,到底怎么回事?
[2:23:13] -We had a little problem. -I heard. -遇到一点麻烦 -我听说了
[2:23:15] How you hear that? 你怎么知道的?
[2:23:16] Our friend gave a speech at the UN. 我们的朋友在联合国发表了一篇演说
[2:23:18] He was not supposed to give that speech. 他原本不该发表那份演说的
[2:23:24] Well, your guy, Alberto, he’s a piece of shit. 你的人,艾伯特是个混球
[2:23:27] I told him to do something, he didn’t listen, 我叫他做点事,他却不听话
[2:23:29] so I canceled his contract. 我取消了他的合约
[2:23:31] My partners and I are pissed off. 我的伙伴跟我都很火大
[2:23:34] That’s okay. No big deal. 没关系,没什么大不了的
[2:23:36] There’s other Albertos. We’ll do it next month. 又不是只有一个艾伯特,我们下个月再干一次
[2:23:39] No, Tony, you can’t do that. 不,东尼,你不能这样做
[2:23:42] They found what was under the car. 他们找到车底下的东西
[2:23:46] Now our friend has got security up the ass. 现在我们的朋友受到严密的保安戒护
[2:23:49] The heat will come down hard on my partners and me. 我跟我伙伴很快就会受到压力
[2:23:53] There’s not gonna be a next time, 没有下一次了
[2:23:55] -you dumb cocksucker! You blew it! -Take it easy when you talk to me. -你这蠢猪!你搞砸了! -你跟我说话小心点
[2:23:59] I told you a long time ago, you fucking monkey, not to fuck me! 我老早就告诉过你,你这他妈的蠢蛋,别搞我!
[2:24:04] Who the fuck you think you’re talking to, huh? 你以为你他妈的在跟谁说话?
[2:24:06] You want to fuck with… 你他妈的想…
[2:24:07] Who the fuck you think I am, your fucking bellboy? 你他妈的以为我是谁,帮你开门的小弟吗?
[2:24:12] You want to go to war? We take you to war, okay? 你想开战吗?那就开战,好啊?
[2:24:16] Alex, you there? Hey! 亚历克斯,你还在在线吗?喂!
[2:24:19] He’s not there. Cálmate, man. 他挂线了,放松点,老兄
[2:24:24] She got a place of her own. She don’t tell me where. 她有自己的地方,她不跟我说在哪
[2:24:28] One night, I follow her in a taxi. 有一晚,我坐出租车跟踪她
[2:24:30] She goes to a fancy house in Coconut Grove. 她去了椰子岭的一栋大房子
[2:24:34] -Where’d she get the money? -You! -她哪来的钱? -你!
[2:24:36] You were giving her the money! You see what you do to her? 是你给她钱的!你知道自己对她做了什么了吧?
[2:24:39] -I don’t give her that much money. -You did! -我没给她那么多钱 -你有!
[2:24:41] -One time, $1,000 you gave her. -Was a guy with her? -有一次,你给了她一千元 -有个男人和她一起吗?
[2:24:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:24:47] There was this car in the driveway. 在车道上有一辆车
[2:24:50] I know if I go there, she’ll kill me. 我知道如果我过去,她会杀了我
[2:24:51] -She’s like you. -Where’s the place? Where is it? -她跟你一样 -这地方在哪里?在哪里?
[2:24:54] 400 something… 四百多号…
[2:24:58] Citrus Drive. 橙树街
[2:24:59] -400 what? -409, I think. -四百多少? -四百零九吧
[2:25:01] You gotta talk to her, Antonio. She don’t listen to me. 你一定要和她谈谈,安东尼奥,她不听我的
[2:25:05] She says to me, “Mira, shut up! 她跟我说“笨蛋,闭嘴!
[2:25:07] “Mind your own business.” “管好你自己的事”
[2:25:08] Exactly like you do to me. 就像你对我一样
[2:25:10] Ever since you came back, she’s been getting this way. 自从你回来之后,她就变成那样
[2:25:13] -I gotta go. -Why do you have to hurt everything? -我必须走了 -为什么你要破坏每样东西?
[2:25:16] Why do you have to destroy 为什么你要破坏
[2:25:18] everything that comes your way? 你身边的每样东西?
[2:25:24] -409 Citrus Drive. -Okay. -409号橙树街 -好
[2:25:27] -Tony, I can’t find Manny anywhere. -Fuck! -东尼,我到处都找不到曼尼 -干!
[2:25:30] Okay. Listen, boss, I’ll try again. 老大,我会再试试
[2:26:06] You stay here. Keep trying Manny, okay? 你留在这继续找曼尼,懂吗?
[2:26:56] Tony. 东尼
[2:28:09] We got married just yesterday. We were gonna surprise you. 我们昨天刚结婚,本来打算给你个惊喜的
[2:28:19] Jesus, Tony. 老天,东尼
[2:28:21] Tony, we gotta get outta here, man. We gotta get outta here. 东尼,快离开这里,老兄,我们必须快点离开
[2:28:25] Go get Gina. 去带吉娜
[2:28:35] No! 不!
[2:28:43] No, Gina. Come on, Gina. No! 吉娜,走吧,吉娜,不!
[2:28:46] God! 天哪!
[2:28:56] Tony, we can’t stay here. We gotta go. 东尼,我们不能在这,我们必须走了
[2:28:58] We gotta get out of here. 我们一定要走了
[2:29:40] Come on, Gina. 快点,吉娜
[2:29:45] Here we go. It’s gonna be okay. 走吧,没事的
[2:29:47] -You got her? -I got her. -你扶好她了? -我扶住了
[2:30:17] No! This is Tony’s place! Let me go! 不!这是东尼的地方!让我走!
[2:31:05] We put some pills into her. She’s gonna be all right, Tony. 我们喂她吃了药,她会没事的,东尼
[2:31:08] She’s cooling down. Right? 她安静下来了吗?
[2:31:10] -She’s gonna be fine. Just fine. -Right. -她会没事的,没事 -嗯
[2:31:16] What are we gonna do now? 我们现在怎么办?
[2:31:22] Do? 怎么办?
[2:31:28] We’re going to war. 我们开战了
[2:31:31] That’s what we’re gonna do. 这就是我们的打算
[2:31:37] We’re gonna eat that Sosa for breakfast! 我们要吃了索沙!
[2:31:42] Close that fucker down. 让那个王八蛋走投无路
[2:31:51] Tony, take it easy. 东尼,放松点
[2:32:00] All right, Ernie. Let’s go.We’ll take care of the house. 好吧,恩尼,我们走,去把房子处理好
[2:33:15] Come on. 来吧
[2:33:17] This cocksucker’s gonna run all over you. 那个混蛋会毫不留情对你出手
[2:33:36] Come on. I’ll bury these cocksuckers. 我会杀了那些混蛋
[2:33:48] We gotta get organized here. 我们要把这里整理好
[2:34:02] Fuck! Manny. 干!曼尼
[2:34:12] How the fuck I do that? 我为什么他妈的那么做?
[2:34:18] How the fuck I do that, Manny? 我为什么他妈的那么做,曼尼?
[2:35:32] Tony. 东尼
[2:35:42] Gina. 吉娜
[2:36:01] Is this what you want, Tony? 这就是你想要的吗,东尼?
[2:36:14] You can’t stand for another man to be touching me. 你不能忍受其它男人碰我
[2:36:19] So you want me, Tony, huh? 所以你要我吗,东尼?
[2:36:25] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[2:36:28] Is that it? 是这样吗?
[2:36:33] Here I am, Tony. 我就在这里,东尼
[2:36:40] I am all yours now, Tony, you see? 我是你的了,东尼,你看?
[2:36:45] I’m all yours now. 我全都是你的了
[2:36:47] Gina. 吉娜
[2:36:49] You better come and get me now. 你最好现在就来上我
[2:36:52] -All right. Come on. -Come and get me. -好啊,过来 -来上我啊
[2:36:54] Come and get me. 来上我啊
[2:36:57] You do it now before it’s too late. 趁你现在还有机会
[2:37:02] Oh, come on, Tony. 来啊,东尼
[2:37:05] Fuck me. 干
[2:37:11] Fuck me. Come on and just fuck me! 干,来上我啊!
[2:37:30] Die! 死吧!
[2:37:45] They’re all over the place! Get out of here! 到处都是他们的人!快离开这里!
[2:37:57] Gina. 吉娜
[2:38:11] Come on. Look at your face. It’s all dirty. 看看你的脸,真脏
[2:38:33] Please talk to me. 拜托跟我说话
[2:38:36] Don’t be mad at me. 别生我的气
[2:38:38] Please. Gina, come on. 拜托,吉娜,拜托
[2:38:43] I love Manny, you know? 我爱曼尼,你知道吗?
[2:38:47] I love him. 我爱他
[2:38:51] And I love you, too, you know? 我也爱你,你知道吗?
[2:39:20] Give me a smile. 笑一个
[2:39:21] They’re coming from everywhere! 四面八方都是他们的人!
[2:39:23] Tony, open up! Open the fucking door! 东尼,开门!快打开他妈的门!
[2:39:27] Please! Tony! 拜托!东尼!
[2:39:29] Let me in, boss! Please! 让我进去,老大!拜托!
[2:39:31] Tony, open the fucking door! 东尼,快打开他妈的门!
[2:39:55] You wait here, okay? I’ll be with you. I’ll be back. 你在这里等一下,好吗?我很快回来陪你
[2:40:04] You wait for me. I’m coming back. 你等我,我很快回来
[2:40:10] Okay, Sosa. You want to fuck with me? 好,索沙,你要对付我?
[2:40:17] You’re fucking with the best! 你找错对象了!
[2:40:24] You want to fuck with me? 你想对付我?
[2:40:27] You cockroaches. 你这鼠辈
[2:40:32] You want to play games? Okay, I play with you. 你要玩游戏?好,我就陪你玩
[2:40:40] You wanna play rough? 你想玩得刺激点?
[2:40:43] Say hello to my little friend! 跟我的小朋友打个招呼吧!
[2:40:48] You want to play rough? 你想玩得刺激点?
[2:40:51] There! You like that? 刺激吧!喜欢吗?
[2:40:56] You want more? 还要吗?
[2:41:04] You whores! 贱货!
[2:41:07] Cowards! 懦夫!
[2:41:56] Want to fuck with me? 想对付我?
[2:42:14] Go ahead! 放马过来!
[2:42:17] Come on! 来啊!
[2:42:21] How do you like that, huh? 滋味如何?
[2:42:24] You fucking maricón! 你这王八蛋!
[2:42:28] You think you can take me? 你以为你能打赢我?
[2:42:30] You need a fucking army if you gonna take me! 你得派出一个军队才有机会赢我!
[2:42:33] You hear? Come on! I take you all to fucking hell! 听到了吗?来啊!我会让你们全部下地狱!
[2:42:43] Who you think you fucking with? I’m Tony Montana! 你以为你是在对付谁?我可是东尼蒙大拿
[2:42:47] You fuck with me, you fucking with the best! 你和我过不去,你找错对象了!
[2:42:54] I’m still standing. 我还没倒下
[2:42:59] Come on! I take your fucking bullet! 来啊!来射我啊!
[2:43:04] Come on! I take your fucking bullet! 来啊!来射我啊!
[2:43:06] You think you kill me with bullets? 你以为你的子弹能杀得死我?
[2:43:07] I take your fucking bullets! Go ahead! 来射我啊!来啊!
[2:44:11] This film is dedicated to HOWARD HAWKS and BEN HECHT. 仅将此片向霍华霍金斯以及班赫克特致意
1983年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Slumber Party Massacre(电锯狂魔)[1982]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mad Max(疯狂的麦克斯01)[1979]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme