Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Saving Private Ryan(拯救大兵瑞恩)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Saving Private Ryan(拯救大兵瑞恩)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:拯救大兵瑞恩
英文名称:Saving Private Ryan
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:00] Dad? 爸?
[04:47] Clear the ramp! 30 seconds! May God be with you! 别挡住跳板 三十秒后登陆 愿主保佑你
[04:52] Port side and starboard side stick!Move fast and clear those mortar holes! 左舷右舷听着 尽快攻占炮台
[04:57] I want to see plenty of beach between men. 大家尽量分散
[04:59] Five men is a juicy opportunity. One man is a waste of ammo. 五个人就容易成为目标 一个人则能躲开
[05:03] Keep the sand out of your weapons! Keep those actions clear! 别让沙子堵塞枪口 小心行事
[05:08] I’ll see you on the beach! 在滩头上见
[05:42] Clear the mortar hole! Right and left! 避开弹坑 分成左右两列
[06:01] Over the side! 到旁边去
[06:09] Port and starboard! 从左右方下水
[07:22] Thank yo… 谢谢
[09:38] What now,sir? 长官 怎么办?
[09:43] I said,’What the hell do we do now,sir?” 长官 现在怎么办?
[09:47] Captain Miller! Captain Miller! 米勒上尉…
[09:52] -Captain Miller! -Sergeant Horvath! -米勒上尉! -霍瓦特中士!
[09:57] Move your men off the beach! Now! 叫你的弟兄攻上滩头 快
[10:01] Okay,you guys,get on my ass! Follow me! 大家听我命令 跟着我冲
[10:04] -Sir! What’s the rallying point? -Anywhere but here! -长官 集合点在哪里? -总之不是这里
[10:21] -What now,sir? -The seawall,move up to the seawall! -怎么办 长官? -快攻上海堤
[10:25] -Sir,I’m staying! -Clear the beach to make way. -我要留下来! -先攻占滩头再说
[10:30] This is all we’ve got between us and the Almighty. 走出去就死定了
[10:32] Every inch of this beach has been pre-sighted. 这滩头的每一处都被瞄准了
[10:38] You stay here,you’re dead men! 留下来必死无疑
[10:54] Mama,Mama! 妈妈…
[11:02] Stay down,stay down! 伏下来
[11:09] -What are you guys? -104th Medical Battalion,sir. -你们是什么部队? -104师的医疗营
[11:14] -We’re here to set up field operations. -Get rid of that crap! -我们是来设立医疗站的 -丢掉这废物
[11:18] Grab yourselves some weapons and follow me. 拿起武器跟我来
[11:29] -I’m hit! -Briggs! -我中弹了! -布格斯
[11:36] Medic! 医护兵
[11:38] -I’m hit low! God! -Medic! -天啊 我中弹了! -医护兵
[11:42] Navy Beach Battalion,sir! 我们是海军抢滩大队
[11:43] I’ve got to clear these obstacles. Make holes for the tanks! 我得清除这些障碍 为坦克开路
[11:47] -All the armour is floundering at sea. -Orders,sir! -装甲车都掉到海里了 长官 -这是命令
[11:50] Go somewhere else! I’m clearing this one. 到别处去 这里交给我
[11:53] Come on,Briggs! 来吧 布格斯
[11:59] Medic! 医护兵
[12:02] Medic! 医护兵
[12:38] Move,move! 快走 快
[12:48] Come on,move! 来吧 快
[12:58] Move,move! 快走
[13:12] Shore party! No armour has made it ashore. 海岸后勤工作队 装甲车都无法登岸
[13:15] We’ve got no DD tanks on the beach.Dog One is not open! 滩头上都没有DD坦克 D1缺口还没打开
[13:21] Who’s in command here? 这里是谁指挥?
[13:23] You are,sir! 长官 是你
[13:26] Sergeant Horvath? Do you recognize where we are? 霍瓦特中士? 你认得这是哪里吗?
[13:31] Where we’re supposed to be,but no one else is. 是原定的集合点 但却没有支援部队
[13:33] Nobody’s where they’re supposed to be! 大家都走散了
[13:37] Shore party! 海岸后勤工作队
[13:39] First wave ineffective! We do not hold the beach. 第一波攻击无效 无法攻占海滩
[13:43] Say again,we do not hold the beach! 重复 无法攻占海滩
[13:46] We’re mixed up! We’ve got people from Fox,Able and George companies. 我们都混在一起了 这里有F、A和G连的弟兄
[13:51] Plus,we got some Navy demo guys and a beachmaster. 和海军爆破队员及陆战队长
[13:57] Shore party,Shore party! 海岸后勤工作队…
[14:06] CAT-F,CAT-F,CA… 指挥官…
[14:12] -Reiben here. -Seen anybody else? -莱宾报到 -有看到别人吗?
[14:14] -Jackson,but that’s it. -Mellish here! -只有杰克森 -梅利西报到
[14:17] Caparzo! We’ve got DeForest back there with Wade! 卡帕佐 德佛里斯特和韦德在后面
[14:20] D.’s hurt so bad he’s sprung a hundred leaks! Wade says he’s used up! 他严重失血 韦德说他没救了
[14:26] -Move on to somebody you can help. -Let go,he’s a battalion surgeon! -去救其他人吧 -我们走吧 他是军医
[14:35] -Get his attention! -Wade! -去叫他! -韦德
[14:37] Wade! Wade! 韦德!韦德
[14:40] Wade,don’t do it! It’s too risky,too risky,Doc! 韦德 别这么做 太危险了
[14:45] Get your ass back here! 快滚回来
[14:47] Get him off the beach. 把他带回来
[14:49] I’ve got it! We’ve stopped the bleeding! 我办到了 我们替他止住血了
[14:54] Fuck! 去你的
[14:56] Just give us a fucking chance,you son of a bitch! 混蛋 赶尽杀绝
[15:00] Wade,come on! You son of a fucking cocksucker! 韦德 走吧 你这个混蛋
[15:02] Wade,it’s Mellish. Wade! 韦德 是梅利西 韦德
[15:06] Let’s move! We found Miller! Let’s move! 走吧 找到米勒了 走吧
[15:09] Fuck it! 去你的
[15:11] Get down,get down! 伏下…
[15:19] This is all? This is all that’s made it? 就只有你们几个吗?
[15:22] We got scattered pretty bad. There’s bound to be more of us. 我们被分散了 一定还有人的
[15:26] It’s not enough. 这样不够
[15:28] Dog One exit. It’s the cut to the right,or was it left? D1缺口是在右边还是左边?
[15:31] No. Vierville is to the left. This is Dog One. 不 维尔维里在左边 这里才是D1缺口
[15:36] They’re killing us and we don’t have a fucking chance! That ain’t fair! 他们在痛宰我们 根本没有机会战斗 不公平
[15:41] -Gather weapons and ammo! -Gather weapons and ammo! -收集武器弹药 -收集武器弹药
[15:58] Reiben! Where’s your BAR? 莱宾?你的BAR自动步枪呢?
[16:01] Bottom of the Channel. The bitch tried to drown me. 在水底 差点给敌军害我被淹死
[16:03] Find a replacement. 再去找一支
[16:08] Bangalores! Bring out some bangalores! 拿爆破筒出来
[16:11] Engineers coming! Grenades,give me grenades! 工兵来了 给我手榴弹
[16:18] Bangalores up the line! Bangalores up the line! 把爆破筒运到前面去
[16:22] Heads up! Bangers coming your way! Come on,come on! 小心 爆破筒来了 来吧
[16:27] -Jackson here,sir! -Reiben back,sir. -杰克森报到 -莱宾回来了
[16:30] Oh,my God! 天啊
[16:33] Mortars incoming! 迫击炮来了
[16:37] One more,give me one more! 再给我一支
[16:44] Oh,my God,it hurts! I’m going to die! 天啊 痛死我了 我快要死了
[16:47] Oh,my God! Jesus! Oh,my God! 天啊…
[16:51] Come on,put it in. Keep it moving. 放进去 继续
[16:54] We’ve got it. 行了
[16:56] Jesus! Lucky bastard. 天啊 你运气真好
[16:59] Move it! Keep it moving! 快点
[17:05] You’re not going to die. You’re fine. Just don’t look at it. Don’t look at it! 你不会死的 别看
[17:11] Bangalores! Clear the shingle! 用爆破筒来攻击 让开
[17:15] Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole! 准备爆破 准备爆破
[17:17] Fire in the hole! 准备爆破
[17:21] Fire in the hole! 准备爆破
[17:32] We’re in business! Defilade! Other side of the hole! 可以反攻了 找掩护 到沙坑的另一边
[17:47] Give him some morphine. 给他吗啡
[17:49] That’s it,let’s go. 行了 走吧
[17:55] Inspected,morphine. 检验过了 注射吗啡
[18:00] Routine. 一般处理
[18:07] Priority. 优先处理
[18:12] He is gone 他死了
[18:27] Son of a bitch! Get in there. 混蛋 过去
[18:31] -Fuck,I can’t move! -Mellish,give me your bayonet. -可恶 我动不了 -梅利西 刺刀给我
[18:34] Sarge. 中士
[18:55] Two MG-42s,two mortars. Add 20,left 30. 两挺MG-42机枪 两支迫击炮 在前方二十码 左边三十码
[19:02] There’s defilade,but it’s a good firing position if we can land the armour. 那有掩护物 若装甲车登陆后 会是最好的发射位置
[19:07] We’ve got to get this draw open! 我们得打开这个缺口
[19:10] -Reiben,Mellish! Let’s get in the war! -Take cover and put fire on that crew. – 莱宾、梅利西 上吧 -找到掩护就猛烈开火
[19:15] Davis,DeBernardo,Young,Valk! Get ready! 戴维斯、德伯纳多、杨、瓦克!快准备
[19:21] Covering fire! 开火
[19:26] Go,go,go! 去吧
[19:41] It’s a goddam firing squad. 敌军的炮火很厉害
[19:44] It’s the only way we can get everybody out of here. 要逃出这里 只有这样
[19:47] Short,Payton,McDonald,Parkes! You’re next! 肖特、佩森、麦唐纳、帕克斯 你们是下一组!
[19:51] Why not just hand out blindfolds,Captain? 何不干脆给我们眼罩 不就行了吗?
[19:54] All we can do here is die! Covering fire! 唯有出去拼命 开火
[20:00] Go,go,go! 快…
[20:03] Come on,come on,come on! Go,God damm it! 快点… 去你的
[20:19] -Jackson. -Sir. -杰克森 -是
[20:22] See that impact crater? should give you defilade from the machine gun position. 看见那弹坑吗? 在那里应能躲开机枪的攻击
[20:27] Get in there and give me some fire discipline. Wait for my command. 躲进去好好表现枪法 等我的命令
[20:36] Go! 去吧
[20:49] If your mother saw you do that,she’d be very upset. 若你妈看见你这样 会很担忧的
[20:52] I thought you were my mother. 我还以为你就是我妈呢
[20:55] Be not Thou far from me,O Lord. 别远离我 天主
[21:03] Oh,my God. I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee. 主啊 很抱歉我曾经激怒你
[21:08] I detest my sins for having offended Thee,O Lord. Listen to me,Lord. 我对此深感懊悔 请听我的祷告
[21:19] All my strength! Haste Thee to help me. 赐我力量 助我抗敌
[21:38] Dog One exit,right here! D1缺口打开了 往这边走
[21:42] We’re in business! 大家反攻
[21:45] Move,move! 快
[22:28] Reiben. Go,Sarge! 莱宾 去吧 中士
[22:30] Reiben! 莱宾
[23:00] Come on,Doyle! 来吧 多里
[23:03] Sarge! 中士
[23:10] Flame! Doyle,do it! 多里 打开喷火器
[23:18] Don’t shoot! Let them burn! 别开枪 让他们吃吃苦头
[23:37] On the right! 右边
[23:42] I’ll give you “comrade”,you son of a bitch! 你们一起死吧 混蛋
[23:45] Look out! Turn around,turn around. 小心 转过去
[24:10] Flush them out! 去干掉他们
[24:15] Cease fire,cease fire! Cut it out,cut it out! 停火…住手…
[24:20] Cease fire! 停火!
[24:22] Sugar Cane,Sugar Charlie Three. Say again,Dog One is open. 这是SC第3队 重复 D1缺口已经打开了
[24:26] Send in the dozers. I’m waiting here to tie in my flanks. 派出推土机 我在这里等待配合侧翼
[24:31] What? 什么?
[24:36] What? I’m sorry,I can’t understand what you’re saying! 什么? 抱歉 我听不懂你在说什么
[24:47] What did he say,what did he say? 他说什么?
[24:50] Look,I washed for supper! 我洗过手准备吃饭了
[24:56] Who’s got a bazooka,Goddammit 谁有巴祖卡火箭筒?真该死
[25:05] Hey,Fish. Look at this,a Hitler Youth knife. 笨蛋 你看 是希特勒青年团小刀
[25:11] And now it’s a Shabbat challah cutter,right? 现在是犹太面包刀了 对吧?
[25:24] Keep it moving! 别停下来
[26:26] That’s quite a view. 好惨烈的景象
[26:29] Yes,it is. 没错
[26:32] Quite a view. 很惨烈
[28:08] “Dear Mr Brian Boyd. No doubt by now you have received full information” “亲爱的博伊德先生 你应该已经得悉…”
[28:14] “about the untimely death of your son.” “你儿子的死讯”
[28:15] “No words can ever relieve your grief.” “说什么也无法减轻您的哀痛”
[28:18] “Our outfiit has felt his loss greatly…” “He was a fiine soldier” “本部队对他的死深感惋惜 他是个优秀的士兵”
[28:21] “and believed strongly in what we were doing…” “并深信我们所从事的…”
[28:24] “We were involved in one of the most important operations of the war.” “我们参与了大战中最重要的军事行动”
[28:27] “Al was the one who held us all together.” “艾尔使我们能团结一致”
[28:30] “He was the first to volunteer.” “他身先士卒”
[28:32] “We passed a road where over 4,000 troops had passed.” “那里有四千人的部队开过”
[28:35] “Your husband served in a unit whose duty is to place itself beyond…” “尊夫尽忠职守…”
[28:40] “…which we all cherish and hold dear…” “大家都很怀念他”
[28:43] “The loss of Lee and others like him is a distinct blow to the regiment.” “李等人的死 对军团打击甚大”
[28:47] “We understand your desire to learn about” “我们了解你想知道…”
[28:50] “the circumstances leading to his death.” “他去世时的情形”
[29:45] Colonel,I’ve got something you should know about. 上校 有件事想告诉你
[29:50] These two men died in Normandy. 这两人在诺曼底阵亡
[29:54] -This one at Omaha Beach. -“Sean Ryan.” -这位死于奥哈马海滩 -肖恩•瑞恩
[29:59] -This man at Utah. -“Peter Ryan.” -这位死于犹他 -彼得•瑞恩
[30:07] This man was killed last week in New Guinea. 这位上周在新几内亚阵亡
[30:13] “Daniel Ryan.” 丹尼尔•瑞恩
[30:16] The three men’re brothers,sir. 他们是兄弟
[30:18] I just learned that this afternoon their mother’s going to get all three telegrams. 他们的妈妈会在下午 接到这三封电报
[30:26] There’s also a fourth brother who parachuted in with 101st Airborne 在抢滩前一晚 他们的四弟跟随101空降师
[30:31] the night before the invasion. He is somewhere in Normandy. 在诺曼底某处跳伞
[30:34] -Is he alive? -We don’t know. -他还活着吗? -不知道
[30:41] Come with me. 跟我来
[32:26] Goddammit. 该死
[32:29] All four were in the same company in the 29th Division 四兄弟都在第29师的同一个连队服役
[32:33] but we split them up after the Sullivan brothers died on the Juneau. 但苏利文兄弟在朱诺送命后 我们便分开了他们
[32:36] Any contact with the fourth son,James? 能联络上四弟詹姆斯吗?
[32:39] No. He was dropped 15 miles inland near Neuville,behind German lines. 不能 他空降在距纽维15里的内陆 深入了敌区
[32:45] Mac,there is no way you can know where he was dropped. 根本无法知道他空降在哪里
[32:50] First report from lke’s people at SHAEF said the 101st is scattered. 据报101空降师的人失散了
[32:54] There are misdrops all over Normandy. 诺曼底有很多被空投错误的部队
[32:57] Assuming Private Ryan even survived the jump,he could be anywhere. 就算瑞恩能安然降落 也无法找到他
[33:01] In fact,he’s probably K.I.A. 可能他早已阵亡
[33:03] And frankly,if we go sending some sort of rescue mission, 老实说 若我们派出搜救部队
[33:07] flat-hatting throughout German reinforcements along our advance, 他们就得穿越德军固守区
[33:11] they’re going to be K.I.A.,too. 那一定也会阵亡的
[33:36] I have a letter here… 这里有封信
[33:39] …written a long time ago to a Mrs Bixby in Boston. So bear with me. 是很久以前给波士顿的比克斯比太太的信 听我读
[33:48] “Dear Madam.” “女士”
[33:51] “I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement” “我已从麻萨诸塞州 上将副官的…”
[33:55] “of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts” “战争部档案得悉”
[33:57] ‘that you are the mother of five…” “你是五位在沙场上”
[34:03] “…sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.” “光荣阵亡的战士的母亲”
[34:09] “I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine” “我感到我的言辞薄弱无力”
[34:14] ‘that would attempt to beguile you from the grief’ “根本无法安抚你的悲伤”
[34:18] “of a loss so overwhelming…” “也无法弥补你的损失”
[34:22] “…but I can’t refrain from tendering the consolation that may be found” “但我必须要在此向你致谢”
[34:27] “in the thanks of the republic they died to save.” “他们是为了拯救国家而死”
[34:36] “May our Heavenly Father assuage the anguish of your bereavement” “愿天主安抚你的丧子之痛”
[34:41] “and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost” “让你永远怀念远去的挚爱”
[34:46] “and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid such a sacrifice” “神圣的荣耀都归于你们”
[34:50] “upon the altar of freedom. Yours very sincerely and respectfully,” “因你们为自由付出了重大的代价”
[34:56] “Abraham Lincoln.” “林肯敬上”
[35:17] That boy is alive. We are going to send somebody to find him. 那孩子还活着 我们要派人去找他
[35:23] And we are going to get him the hell out of there. 然后带他远离战场
[35:39] The Quartermaster’s up the beach a way. Look for a blown-up bunker. 后勤官在海滩 寻找被炸毁的碉堡
[35:44] -Miller,Charlie Company. -Go on in,Captain. -我是C连的米勒 -上尉 请进
[35:47] If we don’t off-load the Shermans by 0600… 若六点以前无法缷下坦克的话…
[35:51] we’ll have a division stuck at Carentan with its pants around its ankles. 一整师的部队 就会被困在卡伦坦
[35:56] Well,you let me know of it. 再说明一下
[35:58] Let Charlie Company hold at Vierville ’til we can get the armour there. 让C连死守维尔维里 直到装甲兵开到
[36:02] Runner! 传令兵
[36:09] Airborne was supposed to win an open door for us,but misdropped, 原本空降师该打开缺口的 但他们却投错了地方
[36:13] and scattered all their sticks into the wind. What’s your situation? 全都失散了 你的情况如何?
[36:16] Yes,sir… Sector Four is secure. 第四区攻下了
[36:20] We took out towed 88s here,here and here. 我们摧毁了这几处的 88炮
[36:27] They got four Shermans and some deuce-and-a-halves. 敌军有四部坦克和一些运兵车
[36:30] These two minefields are actually one big one. 这两处的布雷区很大
[36:33] We went up the middle of it,but it turned into a mixed high-density field. 我们到了中心地带 发现地雷的密度很高
[36:37] A little bit of everything; Sprengmine 44s,Schumne 42s, 什么地雷都有 S44型、S42型
[36:40] pot mines,A-200s,the little wooden bastard the detectors don’t pick up. 散片型地雷、A-200 连侦测器都无法找到
[36:46] Here,they placed big mushrooms,Teller mine 43s,I guess for our tanks, 这里埋了T43型大地雷 大概想炸我们的坦克
[36:51] from here right up to the edge of the village,right here. 从这里到村庄的边缘
[36:55] We marked them and called the engineers. 已记下位置 通知了工兵
[36:57] -Resistance? -We had higher support expectations. -有遇上反抗吗? -没想像的那么强
[37:01] There was a company without artillery. Wehrmacht. 346th Infantry. 有一连没配大炮的346师步兵
[37:05] Von Lucke Kampfgruppe. We ended up with 23 prisoners. 由卡夫加帕指挥 我们俘虏了23人
[37:09] We turned them over to MPs from the 29th. 已交由29师的宪兵处置
[37:15] What about our casualties? 我军的伤亡呢?
[37:17] Well,the figure is… We’re 35 dead,times two wounded. 伤亡人数是…35人死 70人伤
[37:25] They just didn’t want to give up those 88s. 他们就是不肯放弃那些重炮
[37:30] It was a tough assignment. That was why you got it. 任务很艰巨 所以才找你
[37:33] Yes,sir. 是 长官
[37:35] John… 约翰
[37:40] -I’ve got another one for you. -Yes,sir. -你又有一项任务了 -是 长官
[37:43] It’s straight from the top. 是上级直接交办的
[37:50] I wish. You and I are taking a squad to Neuville on a PR mission. 我希望你和我带一队人 到纽维去执行公关任务
[37:56] Oh,are you leading a squad? 由你带队吗?
[37:58] A private in the 101st lost three brothers and he’s got a ticket home. 一位二等兵死了三兄弟 所以能回家
[38:02] -Why Neuville? -They think he’s there. -为何要去纽维呢? -他们觉得他在那里
[38:05] Part of all those Airborne misdrops. 他是被错投的空降部队之一
[38:08] It won’t be easy finding one soldier in the middle of this goddam war. 现在兵荒马乱 要找一名士兵很难
[38:12] Like finding a needle in a stack of needles. 就像大海捞针般
[38:14] What about the company? 那连上兄弟怎么办?
[38:16] We take the pick of the litter,the rest goes to Baker. 最好的跟我们 其他的加入B连
[38:19] Jesus Christ! They took away your company? 天啊 他们夺走了你的连?
[38:24] It wasn’t mine,it was the Army’s. So they told me,anyway. 部队是军方的 我们唯有遵命
[38:28] Get me Reiben on BAR,Jackson,Wade,Beasley and Caparzo. 给我莱宾、杰克森、韦德、贝斯里和卡帕佐
[38:32] -Beasley’s dead. -Alright,Mellish then. -贝斯里死了 -那找梅利西
[38:35] -Do have a guy who speaks French? -Not that I know of. -有人会法语吗? -据我所知 没有
[38:39] -What about Talbot? -This morning. -塔尔博特呢? -今早死了
[38:43] I’m going to try and dig up another interpreter. 我要去找个翻译员
[38:46] Assemble at the battalion motor pool on the beach. 到滩头的车辆调度场集合
[38:49] -Listen up. -What? -听着 -什么?
[38:52] Go home wrapped in the American flag with a hunk of cheese in your ass. 我要用大块乳酪塞进你的屁股 好让你棺材盖国旗回家
[38:56] -I thought you liked it in the ass. -What? -我以为你喜欢塞屁股的 -什么?
[38:59] Attention! 立正
[39:02] As you were. I’m looking for Corporal Timothy Upham. 稍息 我要找提摩西•厄本下士
[39:05] Yes,I’m Upham. 是 我就是厄本
[39:07] -Do you speak French and German? -Yes,sir. -你会说法语和德语? -是 长官
[39:09] -How’s your accent? -Slight one in French. -有没有口音? -法语有
[39:11] -My German’s clean. -Very good. -但德语很纯正 -很好
[39:14] You’ve been re-assigned to me. Grab your gear,we’re going to Neuville. 你已被派给我了 收拾行囊 我们要到纽维去
[39:18] -When was this updated? -As of 8:30 this morning. -这是何时更新的? -早上八点半
[39:21] This is the 12th SS Panzer. These are the two axes advancing south. 这是12SS坦克部队 还有两队人向南推进
[39:25] -There are Germans in Neuville. -I understand,Corporal. -纽维有德军 -我知道 下士
[39:30] -There are a lot of Germans in Neuville. -You’ve got a problem with that? -纽维有很多德军 -有问题吗?
[39:34] Please consider that I’ve never been in combat. I make maps and translate. 我没作战过 只懂绘制地图和翻译
[39:37] I need someone who speaks French and German. 我需要会法语和德语的人
[39:41] -My two guys were killed. -I haven’t held a weapon since training. -原来的两位阵亡了 -我从新兵训练后就没拿过枪
[39:45] Did you fire the weapon in Basic training? 基本训练时开过枪吧?
[39:48] -Yes,sir. -Well,then get your gear. -开过 长官 -那去准备一下
[39:53] Sir,may I bring… 长官 我能带…
[39:59] May I bring my typewriter,sir? 能带打字机吗?
[40:07] Yes,sir. 是 长官
[40:11] Thank you very much. 谢谢你
[40:13] -Is that a souvenir? -No,sir. -那是纪念品吗? -不是
[40:15] Take your time. 慢慢来
[40:22] You should look on the bright side of things,Corporal. 下士 凡事都有好的一面
[40:25] -Yes. -For one thing,you don’t need those. -是 -还有 这个也没有用
[40:29] -You’ll need that. -Yes. I’ll need this,not that. -但你需要这个 -对 要这个
[41:30] -Hey! -Hey! -你好 -干嘛?
[41:32] You want your head blown off? 你是不是想找死?
[41:34] Don’t touch me with those rat claws again. Get the fuck back in formation! 别再用你的爪子碰我 回去你的岗位
[41:41] I was just wondering where you’re from. 我只是想问你来自哪里
[41:49] -Caparzo,is it? -Drop dead,Corporal. -卡帕佐 对吧? -滚开 下士
[41:52] Gotcha. 知道了
[41:53] Every time you salute the Captain,you make him a target for the Germans. 每次你向上尉敬礼 就会惹来德军袭击他
[41:57] -I’m sorry. -Do us a favour.Don’t do it. -对不起 -帮帮忙 别那么做
[41:59] Especially when I’m standing next to him.Capisci? 尤其是 当我站在他旁边时 懂吗?
[42:02] -Capisco. -Corporal,what’s your book about? -懂了 -下士 那是什么书?
[42:05] Watch your rifle. Sorry. 当心你的枪 对不起
[42:07] It’s about the brotherhood that develops between soldiers during war. 是关于行军时 发展手足之情的方法
[42:12] -Brotherhood? -What do you know about brotherhood? -手足之情? -你懂什么是手足之情?
[42:16] Get a load of this guy,Fish. 要注意这家伙
[42:18] Why don’t you ask the Captain where he’s from? 你何不去问上尉是哪里人呢?
[42:21] Ask the Captain. He’ll tell you everything you want to know about him. 去问他 他什么都会告诉你的
[42:26] Explain the maths of this to me. 解释给我听
[42:28] Where is the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy? 八个人为何要冒险救一个人呢?
[42:32] -20 degrees. -Anybody wants to answer that? -20度 -有人想回答吗?
[42:35] Reiben,think about the poor bastard’s mother. 莱宾 想想那可怜虫的妈妈吧
[42:38] Hey,Doc,I’ve got a mother. 医护兵 我也有妈妈
[42:41] You’ve got a mother,Sarge has got a mother. 你有妈妈 中士也有妈妈
[42:43] Shit,I bet even the Captain’s got a mother. 我敢说上尉也有妈妈
[42:47] Maybe not the Captain,but the rest of us. 也许上尉没有 但我们全都有
[42:50] “Their’s is not to reason why their’s is but to do and die” “不问原因 只求为国牺牲”
[42:52] What the fuck is that supposed to mean,Corporal? 下士 那是什么鬼意思?
[42:57] We’re all supposed to die? 我们都该死吗?
[42:58] -Upham’s talking about our duty. -Yes,sir. -厄本说的是我们的职责 -是 长官
[43:02] We all have orders to follow. 我们全都得服从命令
[43:07] Yes,sir. Thank you. Even if the mission is “FUBAR”? 是的 长官 谢谢 就算任务是”苦差”?
[43:11] Especially if the mission is “FUBAR”. 这才更加要服从
[43:14] -What’s “FUBAR”? -It’s German. -“苦差”是什么? -是德语
[43:18] Never heard of that… 没听过
[43:20] Sir,I have an opinion on this matter. 长官 我对此有点意见
[43:25] By all means,share it with the squad. 说出来听听吧
[43:28] From my way of thinking, 我的想法是
[43:30] this mission is a misallocation of valuable military resources. 这次任务浪费了宝贵的军事资源
[43:35] Yeah? Go on. 是吗?继续
[43:37] It seems to me that God gave me a sepcial gift made me a fine instrument of warfare. 我觉得上帝赐给我打仗的天分
[43:43] Reiben,pay attention.Now,this is the way to gripe.Continue,Jackson. 莱宾 听好 这样抱怨才对 继续 杰克森
[43:47] If He was to put me and this sniper rifle anywhere up to and including 要是他派我这个狙击手
[43:52] one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight,sir… 到希特勒一里范围内
[43:56] Pack your bags,fellas,the war is over. Amen. 大家就能收拾行囊回家 战争就结束了 阿们
[43:59] That’s brilliant,bumpkin. 乡巴佬 这主意不错
[44:02] What about you,Captain? You don’t gripe at all? 上尉 你呢?你不会抱怨吗?
[44:05] I don’t gripe to you. I’m a captain. There’s a chain of command. 我是上尉 身负重任 不会向你抱怨
[44:08] Gripe always go up. 上级永远是发牢骚的对象
[44:10] You gripe to me,I gripe to my superior officers,and so on. 你向我发牢骚 我向我上级发牢骚 如此类推
[44:15] I don’t gripe in front of you. You should know that as a Ranger. 我不会在你面前发牢骚 你是突击队员 应该明白
[44:19] I’m sorry,but let’s say that you weren’t a captain or that I was a major. 对不起 就当你不是上尉 或我是少校吧
[44:24] What would you say? 你会说什么?
[44:26] In that case,I’d say,”This is an excellent mission” 那样我就会说 “这项任务棒极了”
[44:30] “with a valuable objective worthy of my best efforts.” “意义重大 值得我全力以赴”
[44:35] “Moreover,I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private Ryan” “而且我对瑞恩的母亲感到深切的悲痛”
[44:41] “and I’ll lay down my life and those of my men,especially yours,Reiben,” “为了慰藉她 我愿意赔上我与部下的性命”
[44:46] ‘to ease her suffering.” 尤其是你 莱宾
[44:49] -He’s good. -I love him. -他很棒 -我喜欢他
[45:02] Fine! 算了
[45:45] -Thunder! -Flash! -打雷! -闪电!
[45:48] Upham,over there. Reiben,you four go. 厄本 到那边去 莱宾 你们四个过去
[46:01] Go,go,go,go! 去吧!
[46:08] -You are a sight for sore eyes. -Sergeant Hill,our reliefs showed up. -很高兴看见你 -希尔中士 救星来了
[46:12] -How many are you? -Eight. We’re not your relief. -有多少人? -八个 但不是救兵
[46:16] -What do you mean,sir? -We’re here for a Private Ryan. -为什么? -我们来找二等兵瑞恩
[46:19] Who? Ryan? What for? 谁? 瑞恩?为什么?
[46:22] -Is he here? -Maybe on the other side of the town. -他在这里吗? -大概在镇的另一边
[46:25] It’s hard to get to. The Germans punched a hole in our centre. 周围都有德军 很难通过
[46:28] They cut us right in two. What’s his name,again? 我军给德军切断 他叫什么名字?
[46:31] Ryan,James Ryan. He dropped in with the 101st. 瑞恩 詹姆斯•瑞恩 隶属101空降师
[46:35] -Goldman,get me a runner! -Runner! -高德曼 找传令兵来 -传令兵
[46:38] Come on! 来吧
[46:43] Jonesy,make a hole up there! 琼斯 让开
[46:47] We got stopped by fire from the eastward. 我们为东面的炮火所阻
[46:51] The Germans have been reinforcing two regiments all day. 德军聚集了两个团的兵力
[46:54] It’s been quiet for 45 minutes. 已经有四十五分钟没有动静
[46:57] The Germans concentrate their fire westward. 德军正把火力集中于西面
[46:59] -Who’s that on the loudspeaker? -Dagwood Duesseldorf. -谁在广播? -达伍德•迪撒多夫
[47:03] Our friendly neighbourhood morale officer. 友善的政战官
[47:08] “The Statue of Liberty is kaput.” “自由神像完蛋了”
[47:11] That’s disconcerting. 想扰乱我们军心
[47:18] Your father was circumcised by my rabbi,you prick! 笨蛋 你爹的包皮已给割掉了
[47:25] Cover! 躲好
[47:34] Go! 去吧
[47:59] -You sadistic fucking animals! -Get down. -去你的臭混蛋 -伏下
[48:02] They know we’re not in direct contact. They’ll single out the runners. 敌人知道我军通讯中断 所以针对传令兵
[48:05] Why do they shoot them up? 为什么要射杀他们?
[48:06] As long as his lungs are working,he carries the message. We’d do the same. 不能留活口 以防军情外泄 我们也会这样做
[48:10] -No,we wouldn’t! -Wade! Get them ready to travel. -不 我们不会 -韦德 准备起程
[48:14] -Boyd! -Come on! -博伊德 -来吧
[48:16] Try again! Let Captain Hamill know we’re coming. 再试一遍 设法通知汉米尔上尉 我们正赶过去
[48:19] What’s the rest of Neuville like? 纽维其他地方怎么样?
[48:21] The next block’s got two-storey buildings. A lot of windows. 接着会看到两层建筑物 有很多窗户
[48:25] There’s a square with good cover. 有一个广场可作藏身之用
[48:28] Show me. Sarge,hold right here! 带我去 中士 留在这里
[48:30] Yes,sir! 遵命
[48:36] Stay out of this enfilade and use the buildings. 别在这里挨打 到里面躲避
[48:39] Try a left hook. Shoot and scoot. Two of yours,two of mine. 到左边去 边走边开火 我们各派两人
[48:42] Hastings,Goldman! Up front! 黑斯亭斯、高德曼 到前面去
[48:45] -Reiben,Caparzo. -They’re still jamming us. -莱宾、卡帕佐 -通讯仍受敌军干扰
[48:48] Short runs,high and low at the corners. It’s going to be tight. 尽快到角落去 小心行事
[48:52] Be prepared for close contact. Go. 准备进行近身战 去吧
[48:54] Upham! You stay with Sergeant Horvath. 厄本 跟霍瓦特中士待在一起
[48:57] Stay here! I’ll wear him like underwear,Captain. You stay with me. 上尉 我会像内裤般粘着他
[49:10] Past the end of the block are the gates of the square. 广场闸口在大楼的尽头
[49:12] -Good. -Alright. -好 -好的
[49:21] Reiben,where’s the Captain from? 莱宾 上尉从哪里来的?
[49:23] -If you figure it out,you’ll get a prize. -300 bucks,last I heard. -猜中的话有奖 -奖金三百块
[49:27] The company’s got a pool. Five bucks gets you in. 大家下注 最少五块
[49:38] It’s around this corner. Defilade right up to those gates. 就在拐弯处 躲到闸门后面去
[49:43] Somebody must know where he’s from. 一定有人知道他来自何方
[49:45] I’ve been with him since Casserene Pass. I don’t have a clue. 我跟他一起那么久也毫无头绪
[49:49] My ankles are killing me. I’ll need a wheelchair before the war is over. 我的足踝很痛 战事没结束已经要坐轮椅
[49:54] That’s it! Oh,my God! That ankle is like an old woman. 老天 就跟老妇一样
[49:58] Like an old… Oh,God! 就像…老天
[50:03] Reiben. So you don’t even know where he went to school? 莱宾?你连他上哪所学校 也不知道?
[50:06] He didn’t go to school. They assembled him at OCS out of dead Gls. 他没念书 是军部用大兵尸体组装而成
[50:11] Pay attention to detail. I know where he’s from and what he did 我知道他的来历
[50:14] because I pay attention to detail. 因为我看得仔细
[50:17] Hey,Upham! Careful you don’t step in the bullshit. 厄本 别信他的鬼话
[50:25] -Do it. -Thunder! -去吧 -打雷
[50:28] Thunder,or we will fire on you! 打雷 不然开火
[50:31] Mellish,Caparzo,come here! 梅利西、卡帕佐 过来
[50:40] Tell them to show themselves. 叫他们表明身分
[50:55] Ask them where the Germans are. 问问德军在哪里
[51:02] -What is he saying? -Something about the children. -他说什么? -孩子
[51:05] Kids? He wants us to take them. 孩子? 他想我们带走孩子
[51:07] No,no. We can’t take the kids. 不行 不能带走孩子
[51:09] We can’t take the kids! No,no! 不可以 不行
[51:17] They think they’ll be safe. They won’t be safe with us! 他们以为这样较安全 跟着我们不会安全
[51:21] Are you nuts? Listen to the Captain! 你疯了?听从上尉的命令
[51:24] They think they’ll be safe with us. 他们以为孩子会安全一点
[51:26] It’s not safe anywhere. Caparzo! Put that kid back! 什么地方也不会安全 卡帕佐 交回孩子
[51:34] Caparzo,put the girl back! It’s OK,it’s OK. 卡帕佐 把孩子还给他们 请放心
[51:37] Give that kid back! 交回孩子
[51:40] Upham,how do you say,”It’s OK?” I can’t. She reminds me of my niece. 厄本 怎么说”请放心”? 他让我想起外甥女
[51:44] Get the kid back up there! 把孩子交回去
[51:46] We should at least take her to the next town. 最少也该把她带到下个市镇
[51:50] We’re not here to do that,we’re here to follow orders! 我们有任务在身 不是来救孩子
[51:53] Sarge,take this goddam kid! 中士 把孩子接过来
[51:56] Cover,cover! 躲好
[52:07] No! 糟糕
[52:08] Goddammit! Where did that come from? 可恶 哪里射过来的?
[52:12] He was on the ground before we heard the shot. 听到枪声前他已倒地
[52:21] That’s where I’d be. 是我就会到那里
[52:25] I didn’t see it. 450 yards,maybe a shade under. 我看不到 450码外 也许在阴暗处
[52:29] I wouldn’t venture out there,fellas. This sniper’s got talent! 大家别冒险出去 那枪手很厉害
[52:37] Please don’t cry. I’ll take you back to Mama and Papa. Please don’t cry. 别哭 我带你找爸妈
[52:42] Come on. 来吧
[52:46] Carpy! 卡帕佐
[52:59] -Captain! -Hold on,Caparzo. -上尉 -撑着 卡帕佐
[53:03] Help me up. I can walk. 扶我起来 我走得动
[53:05] Caparzo,stay still! 卡帕佐 别动
[53:19] Two clicks. Left wind. 两格 风向偏左
[53:25] Fish! 笨蛋
[53:34] Captain,can you see him? How is he? 上尉?看到他吗?他怎么了?
[53:37] Wade,you stay put. 韦德 别乱来
[53:39] Where is he shot,Captain? 上尉 他哪里中枪?
[53:43] -Can you see him? -You stay there! -看得到他吗? -别出去
[53:45] Damn it! Stay down! 可恶 躺下来
[53:48] What’s the matter with you? Am I going to take care of you if you get hit? 你怎么了?你中了枪 要我照顾吗?
[53:53] Fish,come over here! 笨蛋 过来
[53:55] Carpy,put your head down! Why can’t you put your head down? 卡帕佐 躺下来别动
[54:07] Oh,my God,I trust in Thee. 天主 我信任你
[54:10] Let me not be ashamed. Let not my enemies triumph over me. 别让我蒙羞 别让敌人战胜我
[54:25] Copy it. Copy it and send it for me. 抄下来 替我寄出去
[54:30] You’re going to send it yourself. Put it down! 放下来 你自己寄
[54:33] -It’s got blood on it! -I see it. -信沾了血 -我知道
[54:39] It’s… It’s to my dad. It’s got blood on it,Fish. 给我爸的 沾了血 笨蛋
[55:12] We got him. Stay down. 打中了 伏下
[55:24] How bad is it? Chest,maybe lung shot. 伤得很重? 胸口中弹 或许肺给打中了
[55:43] Get that.30 up the street! 把大炮放到街上
[55:51] Detail! Clear,up! 报告情况 上面安全
[55:53] Clear,down! 下面安全
[56:10] That’s why we can’t take children. 老早说过不能带孩子
[56:19] Sergeant Horvath,do an ammo check. 霍瓦特中士 检查武器
[56:22] Upham,canteens. Fill them up. 厄本 把水壶装满
[56:27] -Sergeant Hill. -Yes,sir. -希尔中士 -是的 长官
[56:29] Gather your men. We’ll form up at the northwest corner of the square. 召集弟兄 在广场西北角集合
[56:33] -Jackson. -Sir! -杰克森 -是
[56:35] Mellish. Check the tower,hustle back here. Right now,go! 梅利西 去检查那座塔 尽快回来 快去吧
[56:51] Fuck Ryan! 去他的瑞恩
[57:03] -Thunder! -Flash! Come on in! -打雷 -闪电 进来吧
[57:12] Hey,guys. We’re looking for Captain Hamill. 我们在找汉米尔上尉
[57:15] -Down there,across the square. -Across the square. -那边 过了广场就到 -过了广场
[57:18] Go easy. Watch for snipers. 提防狙击手
[57:21] Sit down. 请坐
[57:39] Jimmy T. Go and find Captain Hamill. Bring him here. 吉米 叫汉米尔上尉过来
[57:42] -What? Up there? -How should I know? Go and look! -什么?上面吗? -我怎么知道?自己去找
[57:46] Thank you,you moron. 谢谢你 智障
[57:50] Alright. You guys just flake out here for a while. 先在这里休息一下
[57:56] Let me get this goddam hitchhiker out of my boot. 我要把石子倒出来
[58:10] Put your weapons down! Drop them now! 放下武器 立刻放下
[58:18] I’ll shoot you! 我会开枪的
[58:20] Drop,drop ’em! 放下武器
[58:25] Put ’em down! 立刻放下武器
[58:42] Clear,up! 上面安全了
[58:49] Shit,shit! 可恶
[58:51] Clear,up! 上面安全了
[58:54] Clear,down! 下面也安全了
[59:08] Enough to make you old. 这样子够让人变老了
[59:11] Let’s hope so. 但愿如此
[59:22] -Hamill,Pathfinders 101st. -Miller,2nd Rangers. -101师前导部队的汉米尔 -第二突击队的米勒
[59:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[59:29] We’re looking for a Private Ryan. He’s part of your outfit. 我们在找二等兵瑞恩 他是你的属下
[59:31] Any chance that you policed him up? 有可能找到他吗?
[59:34] -How was the road in? -Scenic. We lost most of our ammo. -路上的情况如何? -风光明媚 弹药快用光了
[59:39] Not to mention one of our men. 还死了一位队员
[59:41] Lieutenant! Redeploy that bazooka to the right side of the road. 中尉 把巴祖卡火箭筒调换到右边的路旁
[59:46] And get Ryan up here! 去带瑞恩过来
[59:50] Ryan! Ryan! Front and centre! Ryan! 瑞恩…到前面来
[59:58] Here comes our boy. 我们的大爷来了
[1:00:08] I told you he was an asshole. 我早说他是个混蛋
[1:00:12] -Private Ryan reporting as ordered. -At ease. -二等兵瑞恩报到 -稍息
[1:00:15] Captain Miller,2nd Rangers,wants a word with you. 第二突击队的米勒上尉 有话跟你说
[1:00:20] This way. 这边
[1:00:22] Alright. Take a knee. 蹲下吧
[1:00:35] Private,I’m afraid I have some bad news for you. 二等兵 有个坏消息要告诉你
[1:00:46] Well,there isn’t any really easy way to say this,so… 这真是让人难以启齿…
[1:00:52] …so I’ll just say it. Your brothers are dead. 我就直说吧 你的兄弟死了
[1:00:56] We have orders to come and get you… 我们奉命来找你
[1:01:01] …because you’re going home. 你可以回家了
[1:01:17] Oh,my God! My brothers are dead! 老天 我兄弟死了
[1:01:27] I was going to take them fishing when we got home. 我本想带他们去钓鱼的
[1:01:45] I’m so sorry,James. I can’t tell you how much. 对不起 詹姆斯 真是不知该说什么
[1:01:49] -How did they die? -They were killed in action. -他们是怎样死的? -阵亡
[1:01:57] That can’t be. 不可能
[1:02:01] They can’t be my brothers. They’re still in grammar school. 他们才念中学
[1:02:07] -You’re James Ryan? -Yeah. -你是詹姆斯•瑞恩? -对
[1:02:11] James Francis Ryan from lowa? 爱阿华州的 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩?
[1:02:14] James Frederick Ryan,Minnesota. 明尼苏达州的 詹姆斯•腓德利克•瑞恩
[1:02:24] -Does that mean my brothers are OK? -Yeah,I’m sure they’re fine. -那表示我弟弟没事吗? -对 我确信他们很好
[1:02:28] -Are you sure? -We’re looking for a different Ryan. -你确定? -我们找的不是这个瑞恩
[1:02:31] It’s just a big foul-up. 只是误会而已
[1:02:34] How can you be sure? How do you know that the foul-up isn’t 你怎么能确定? 怎么知道是不是又弄错了
[1:02:38] that his brothers are OK,and… 原来是他的弟弟没事
[1:02:40] Lieutenant. I’m sorry for the trouble. 中尉 麻烦你了
[1:02:42] I just wrote them a letter before I left. I’ve got to get home. 我在离开前才刚给他们写信 我得回家去了
[1:02:47] I’ve got to get home right now. I want to go home. 我要立刻回家 我想回家
[1:02:53] -Where is our Ryan? -Don’t know. -我们的瑞恩在哪里呢? -不知道
[1:02:54] -Are you in touch with your CO? -What unit’s Ryan in? -可以跟指挥官联络一下吗? -瑞恩隶属于什么单位?
[1:02:59] -Baker Company,506th. -The guy with the broken foot’s in 506th. -506团的B连 -那个断脚的傢伙是506团的
[1:03:03] -Charlie,I think. -You think? -我想是C连吧 -你想?
[1:03:06] Ryan? Don’t know… Man! 瑞恩?我不知道…老天
[1:03:09] -Where was your dropzone? -Vierville. -你们在哪里降落? -维尔维里
[1:03:12] Vierville? How did you end up here? 维尔维里?那怎会到这来的?
[1:03:15] You got me,sir. The C-47 took heavy fire. 问倒我了 C-47受到猛烈的攻击
[1:03:18] Pilot went crazy turning every which way. 机师拼命闪避炮火
[1:03:21] We took more fire in the drop. It got messy. I ended up here. 跳伞时炮火更猛 情况混乱 我就来了这里
[1:03:25] I haven’t seen a single guy from my stick. God knows where they are. 我没见过我的队友 天晓得他们在哪里
[1:03:29] Did anybody from Baker Company talk about where the dropzone was? 有B连的人谈到空降区在哪吗
[1:03:33] No,but they had the same rallying point as us. 没有 但大家的集合点一样
[1:03:36] Show me. 指出来
[1:03:39] My men are beat. We’ll hold up here for three hours and pull out after dark. 我们累透了 再待三小时 入夜后出发
[1:03:45] Got anything left in this town,like a three-star hotel? 这镇上有三星级饭店什么的吗
[1:03:47] Something with clean sheets,soft pillows and room service? 有干净的床单、枕头和客房服务吗?
[1:03:51] -How about a nice,comfy church? -We’ll take that. -舒适的教堂如何? -也好
[1:03:54] What have you heard? How is it all falling together? 有什么消息?战况如何?
[1:03:57] We got the beachhead secured,but Monty’s taking his time moving on Caen. 我们攻下了滩头堡 但蒙蒂却慢条斯理的进军康城
[1:04:02] -We can’t pull out’til he’s ready,so… -That guy’s overrated. -要他准备好我们才能撤军 -大家高估他了
[1:04:06] -No argument here. -You take Caen to take Saint-L8. -我同意 -要拿下康城才能攻取圣罗
[1:04:10] -You gotta take St-L8 to take Valognes. -Valognes,you’ve got Cherbourg. -要攻取瓦隆尼先要拿下圣罗 -瓦隆尼之后是瑟堡
[1:04:14] -Cherbourg,you’ve got Paris. -Paris,you’ve got Berlin. -瑟堡之后是巴黎 -最后是柏林
[1:04:17] And then that big boat home. 然后就能回家
[1:04:23] I could really use you around here,but I understand what you’re doing. 你在这里能帮到我很多 但我了解你的任务
[1:04:27] -You do? -I’ve got a couple of brothers myself. -是吗? -我也有几个兄弟
[1:04:31] -Oh. -Good luck. -原来是这样 -祝你好运
[1:04:33] -Thank you. -No,I mean it. -谢谢 -不 我是说真的
[1:04:36] Find him. Get him home. 找他出来 带他回家
[1:04:47] What’s with your hand? 你的手怎么了?
[1:04:50] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:04:54] It started in Portsmouth when we went down for embarkation. 在朴次茅斯上船后就是这样
[1:04:57] -It comes and goes. -You have to find yourself a new job. -偶尔会这样 -你该找别的工作
[1:05:02] This one doesn’t seem to agree with you any more. 这工作不适合你了
[1:05:11] What? 干嘛?
[1:05:17] -What? -Nothing. -干嘛? -没什么
[1:05:19] What was the name of that kid at Anzio? 在安济奥那小子叫什么名字?
[1:05:22] The one who walked on his hands… 用手倒立走路那个
[1:05:25] and was singing that song about the man on the flying trapeze? 唱着空中飞人之歌那个?
[1:05:28] Vecchio. Vecchio! 维驰奥 维驰奥
[1:05:36] Yeah,Vecchio. He was a goofy kid. 不错 他是个笨蛋
[1:05:41] I remember he used to pee a “v” on everybody’s jackets. For “vecchio”. 喜欢在别人的外套上尿出一个”V”字 代表维驰奥
[1:05:47] -For victory. -Vecchio. -代表胜利 -维驰奥
[1:05:52] He was so short. He was a midget,wasn’t he? 他长得很矮 是个侏儒吧?
[1:05:56] Yeah,how did he get to be a Ranger? 那他怎么能当上突击队队员?
[1:06:00] He got shot in the foot once,walking on his hands. 他的脚给打断了 所以用手走路
[1:06:03] He could walk faster on his hands. 走得很快
[1:06:07] He could run faster on his hands. 跑得更加快
[1:06:13] Vecchio. Yeah. 维驰奥
[1:06:18] Caparzo. 卡帕佐
[1:06:26] You see,when you end up killing one of your men, 每当一位弟兄死去
[1:06:32] you tell yourself it happened so you could save the lives of… 就要告诉自己 这样能拯救…
[1:06:37] two,three,or ten others. 二、三、四或十条人命
[1:06:42] Maybe 100 others. 甚至是一百人
[1:06:48] Do you know how many men I’ve lost under my command? 你知道我当指挥时 有多少部下阵亡吗?
[1:06:52] -How many? -94. -多少? -94个
[1:06:55] But that means I’ve saved the lives of ten times that many,doesn’t it? 但那代表我救了 十倍那么多的人吗?
[1:07:02] Maybe even 20,right? 20 times as many? 甚至是二十倍?
[1:07:11] And that’s how simple it is. 事情就是这么简单
[1:07:15] That’s how you rationalise making the choice 就是这样把任务与属下之间
[1:07:20] between the mission and the men. 所做的选择合理化
[1:07:23] Except that this time the mission is a man. 但这次任务正是救人
[1:07:30] This Ryan had better be worth it. 这个瑞恩最好值得我们去救
[1:07:35] He’d better go home and cure some disease 他回家后最好能行医救人
[1:07:38] or invent a longer-lasting light-bulb or something. 或发明长寿灯泡什么的
[1:07:43] For the truth is that I wouldn’t trade ten Ryans for one Vecchio or Caparzo. 我想十个瑞恩也抵不了一个卡帕佐或维驰奥
[1:07:47] Amen. 阿们
[1:07:51] -Look,there it goes again. -Sir. -你看 又来了 -长官
[1:07:56] Are you alright? 还好吧?
[1:08:02] We’ll move out in two hours. Why don’t you get some sleep? 两小时后出发 小睡片刻吧
[1:08:08] -I don’t know how he does it. -What’s that? -不知道他怎么能做到的 -什么?
[1:08:11] Falls asleep like that. Look at him. 如此熟睡 你看
[1:08:14] The guy’s lights-out the minute his head hits the pack. 他躺下就睡着了
[1:08:17] -Clear conscience. -What’s that saying? -因为问心无愧 -有句话怎么说?
[1:08:21] God’s on our side,who could be on theirs? 神与我们同在 那谁与敌军同在?
[1:08:23] “If God be for us,who could be against us?” 若神与我们同在 谁会是我们的对手?
[1:08:26] Yeah,what did I say? 不错 我说了什么?
[1:08:29] The trick to falling asleep is trying to stay awake. 想睡着的话 保持清醒就行了
[1:08:33] How is that,Wade? 为什么 韦德?
[1:08:35] When my mother was an intern she used to work through the night 我妈当实习医师时 习惯在夜间工作
[1:08:40] and sleep through the day. 白天睡觉
[1:08:42] The only time we talked was when she’d get home. 只有她回家 我们才能聊天
[1:08:46] I used to lie in bed and stay awake as long as I could,but it never worked 我总会躺着 尽量保持清醒 但从没成功过
[1:08:53] because the harder I tried the faster I’d fall asleep. 越不想睡 就越快睡着
[1:08:57] That wouldn’t have mattered in my house.Ma would’ve come home, 但在家里没关系 因为妈会回家
[1:09:01] shook me awake,chatted me up ’til dawn.She was never too tired to talk. 把我弄醒 聊至天亮 聊天时她总是不嫌累
[1:09:06] That’s probably the only time she could get a word in. 也许她在那个时候 才有机会讲话
[1:09:14] Funny thing is,sometimes she would come home early 有趣的是 有时她下班时间早了
[1:09:18] and I’d pretend to be asleep. 我会假装睡着
[1:09:21] -Who,your mum? -Yeah. -谁?你妈? -对
[1:09:27] She’d stand in the doorway looking at me, 她会站在门口看着我
[1:09:31] and I would just keep my eyes shut. 我就闭眼装睡
[1:09:36] And I knew that she just wanted to find out about my day, 我知道她特地早些回来
[1:09:40] that she came home early just to talk to me. 跟我聊天 了解那天的生活
[1:09:49] And I still wouldn’t move. I’d still pretend to be asleep. 但我却仍然不动 假装已经熟睡
[1:10:00] I don’t know why I did that. 我也不知道为何会那样做
[1:10:16] We’ve only got a couple of hours. Shut up and go to sleep. 只有几个钟头 闭嘴睡觉吧
[1:10:29] Captain? Sir? 上尉?长官?
[1:10:33] Corporal. 下士
[1:10:40] How are you doing? Are you alright? 你怎么了?没事吧?
[1:10:43] Yeah,I think this is all good for me,sir. 还好 我想这一切对我有益
[1:10:48] Really? How is that? 真的?为什么?
[1:10:55] ‘War educates the senses,calls into action the will,” “战争能训练判断力 磨练意志”
[1:11:00] “perfects the physical constitution,” “增强体格”
[1:11:03] “brings men in such swift and close collision in critical moments,” “人在生死关头的瞬间”
[1:11:07] ‘that man measures man.” “强弱立判”
[1:11:10] I guess that’s Emerson’s way of finding the bright side. 爱默森也许是这样让自己积极起来的
[1:11:15] -You know Emerson,sir? -I know some. -你也有读爱默森? -懂一些
[1:11:23] So,where are you from,Captain? What did you do before the war? 上尉 你来自哪里? 在战前你是做什么的?
[1:11:29] What’s the pool up to? 赌金有多少了?
[1:11:35] I think it’s around 300,sir. 大概是三百块吧
[1:11:38] When it gets up to 500,I’ll give you the answer and we’ll split the money. 等到了五百的时候 我就把答案告诉你 瓜分赌金
[1:11:43] How about that? 如何?
[1:11:45] If that’s the way you feel,I feel it’s my duty under your command 要是你这么想 我就有责任建议你
[1:11:49] to suggest that we wait until it gets up to 1,000. I think it’s… 等赌金累积到一千块
[1:11:55] What if we don’t live that long? 要是活不了那么久呢?
[1:12:01] -500? -500 would be good,yes. -五百? -五百好
[1:12:04] Yes,sir. 对 长官
[1:12:09] -Get some sleep,Corporal. -Yes,sir. -睡吧 下士 -是 长官
[1:13:18] Who’s got sulfa powder? 谁有磺胺粉?
[1:13:23] Medic,my buddy’s bleeding! He needs a tourniquet. 医护兵 我弟兄在流血 需要止血带
[1:13:27] -Wade. -Yes,sir? -韦德 -什么事?
[1:13:28] -See what you can do. -Yes,sir. -去帮他一下 -是
[1:13:31] Hold on,fellas. It won’t be much longer. 撑着 很快就有人来救你
[1:13:34] How are we doing here? 情况如何?
[1:13:37] Alright. You’re doing alright,don’t worry about it. The Doc’s in town. 没事的 别担心 医师来了
[1:13:44] Don’t worry. The 29th Infantry’s breaking through. They’ll be here soon. 放心 29步兵团已作突围 很快到这里
[1:13:48] Has anybody got plasma? 谁有血浆?
[1:13:50] Hey,Captain! 上尉
[1:13:53] -Soldier,you want to fill me in? -Yeah.Lieutenant DeWindt. -有什么事吗? -我是德温得中尉
[1:13:56] 99th Troop Carrier Squadron carrying in 300th and 307th Glider Infantry. 隶属于第99运兵中队 负责运载300与307滑翔机步兵
[1:14:00] -This one was mine. I was the pilot. -Private! -我是飞行员 -二等兵
[1:14:03] -22 men dead. -Take care of this one. -22人阵亡 -照顾他
[1:14:05] I landed there without a scratch,took my co-pilot’s head right off. 我着陆时没受伤 副驾驶却死了
[1:14:08] Who are these people? 这些人是谁?
[1:14:10] The guys we came in with headed off the first night. Haven’t seen them since. 我们载的士兵第一晚就离开 之后没再见过他们
[1:14:14] In the meantime other guys keep showing up. One,two,six at a time. 期间 别的士兵三五成群地陆续出现
[1:14:18] Then some officer will come along,patch together a mixed unit, 然后有军官来把散兵凑成部队
[1:14:21] and head off to make trouble. 再次出发作战
[1:14:24] We’re looking for a Private Ryan,Baker Company,506th of the 101st. 我们在找101师 506B连的二等兵瑞恩
[1:14:28] You got me. A lot of guys come in and out. 这可问倒我了 这里人来人往
[1:14:30] Upham! Check out that squad. See if Ryan’s in it. 厄本 到那队人里面找瑞恩
[1:14:34] Yes,sir. 是的 长官
[1:14:37] Reiben! Smell that leg,right there. Find out if it’s south of cheese. 莱宾 闻闻他的腿 像不像臭乳酪
[1:14:49] What? 如何?
[1:14:51] Hands over your head. 手放头上
[1:14:55] Keep moving! 别停下来!
[1:15:00] I’m Jude,you know. 我是犹太人
[1:15:04] I couldn’t pry him out of there. I need a winch. 无法把他弄出来 要有绞车
[1:15:08] Yeah. 是的
[1:15:13] -Stars. -Yeah. -星级上将 -对
[1:15:16] Brigadier General Amend. Deputy Commander,101st. 阿门准将 101空降师的副指挥官
[1:15:20] Some genius had the great idea of welding steel plates onto our deck 有些天才提议 在机舱焊接钢板
[1:15:25] to keep the General safe from ground fire, 以免地面的炮火伤及上将
[1:15:28] but they forgot to tell me until just before we were getting airborne. 但他们到空降前才告诉我们
[1:15:32] That’s like trying to fly a freight train. OK? 就像开货运列车飞行般?
[1:15:36] Gross overload. Trim characteristics all shot to hell. 负荷过重 地面炮火又猛烈
[1:15:40] I nearly broke both my arms trying to keep her level. 我为了保持平衡 手几乎都弄断了
[1:15:43] When we released I cut as hard as I could, 脱勾时我已经尽力了
[1:15:47] trying to gain some altitude and keep her from stalling. 尝试保持高度 以免失速
[1:15:51] We came down like a fucking meteor. And this is how we ended up. 最后像陨石一样掉下来 结果变成这样
[1:15:57] The others stopped easy enough,though. 其他飞机总算顺利着陆
[1:16:01] We were just too damn heavy,you know? 我们的飞机太重了
[1:16:04] The grass was wet. Downward slope and all. 草地湿滑 而且是下坡
[1:16:10] 22 guys dead. 死了22人
[1:16:14] -All that for a general? -One man. -全为了一个上将? -一个人
[1:16:20] -There’s a lot of that going around. -“FUBAR.” -这种事很多 -“苦差”
[1:16:24] -“FUBAR.” -“FUBAR.” -“苦差” -“苦差”
[1:16:27] -“FUBAR.” -You all got that right. -“苦差” -都说对了
[1:16:31] I looked it up in a German dictionary. “FUBAR”‘s not there. 我在德语字典中 查不到”苦差”
[1:16:34] Upham! There are more paratroopers out there. 厄本 那边也有伞兵
[1:16:37] Find out if one of them is Ryan. 去找瑞恩
[1:16:39] You might want to check this out,sir. 你可在这里找找
[1:16:42] Dog tags. More than I really want to count,sir. 是兵籍牌 多得数不完
[1:16:48] I’ve covered a lot of bodies,sir. 我已盖过许多尸体
[1:16:51] -Jackson. Start going through those. -Yes,sir. -杰克森 从这些开始找吧 -是
[1:16:57] I’ll help. 我来帮忙
[1:17:01] -Do you think that little prick’s in there? -If he is,I’m going to find him. -你觉得有那小子吗? -有的话 我会找到的
[1:17:06] I bet that son of a bitch… I’ve got money saying he’s still alive. 我敢说那混蛋…我打赌他还活着
[1:17:09] 0 bucks says I nail him first. Let’s see what we’ve got in here. 赌十块我会先找到 来看这里有什么
[1:17:13] You mugs don’t stand a chance. Do you think he’s in here? 你没希望了 你认为他在这里面吗?
[1:17:16] Just keep looking. Alright. 继续找吧 好吧
[1:17:19] “Gary lanico”,”Ben Rubino”,”Mike Cesario”…All the Guineas are buying it. 盖瑞•艾尼高、班•瑞比诺、麦克•塞里奥 全都是几内亚人
[1:17:24] Come on,it’s not the right name! ‘Wee Willie Winkie”. A buddy of yours. 不是这名字 维维里•维基 是你的朋友
[1:17:29] We’ve got to find this prick. 我们得找到那混蛋
[1:17:36] Where’s this son of a bitch? 那混蛋在哪里?
[1:17:38] Don’t mix them up. Keep them in your pile. 别混在一起 分开一点
[1:17:40] How am I supposed to know who we’ve got? 怎么知道哪些是看过的呢?
[1:17:43] Why don’t you just shut up,Reiben? 莱宾 闭嘴好吗?
[1:17:45] Everybody be friends. Cranky there,huh? 别吵架 你不高兴吗?
[1:17:50] -I think I’ve got a winner. -What are you talking about? -有优胜者了 -你说什么?
[1:17:53] -“Ryan.” -Ryan? -瑞恩 -瑞恩?
[1:17:55] Take a look at that,Mellis. You’re really a genius. 梅利西 你看 你简直是天才
[1:17:59] “R-l-E-N-N-E.” That’s “Rienne” and it’s French. Do you know what that means? 这是里恩 是法语名字 知道这是什么意思吗?
[1:18:04] It means “nothing”. What beats three of a kind? 一无所获 什么比三条大?
[1:18:07] I got shit here,all guys from New York. You’re always bitching. 这些人全都来自纽约 你老是发牢骚
[1:18:11] Do you need a hand? I’ve got a full house. 要帮忙吗? 我葫芦
[1:18:13] I’ve got you beat. Straight flush. 我赢了 同花顺
[1:18:17] You’re looking at my cards. You’re cheating. 你偷看我的牌 你作弊
[1:18:20] Fucking unreal,this guy. Can you read that shit? 笨得太离谱了 你识字吗?
[1:18:24] Jesus,look at this poor bastard! I guess they’re not bulletproof. 老天 你看这可怜的傢伙 大概不能防弹吧
[1:18:29] I guess not. 应该不能
[1:18:30] I don’t like what’s between his ears.It’s like what’s between your legs. 这傢伙没脑袋 跟你的那里一样
[1:18:35] We’ve got to give him that. That’s not bad for you,Jackson. 对极了 杰克森 说得没错
[1:18:39] I’ve got three of a kind. What the hell are you doing? 我三条 你在干嘛?
[1:18:42] The whole goddam Airborne’s watching. These aren’t poker chips. 整个空降师都在看着 这可不是扑克牌
[1:18:46] Alright. Put them back in there. 好吧 放回去
[1:19:13] He’s not here. 他不在这里
[1:19:19] Maybe we should split into groups? 也许我们该分头去找吧?
[1:19:22] Just wander the woods calling his name. 到树林里去叫他的名字
[1:19:24] He’s bound to hear us sooner or later. Ryan! 他迟早会听到的 瑞恩
[1:19:27] That might be a little hard to do,Captain. 上尉 这也不是办法
[1:19:31] Maybe the locals have seen him. Ryan,James Ryan? 也许本地人见过他 瑞恩 詹姆斯•瑞恩?
[1:19:38] Ryan! Anybody know Ryan,101st Airborne? You know Ryan? 瑞恩?有人认识101空降师的瑞恩吗?
[1:19:42] Private James Ryan from lowa? Anybody know a Ryan? 爱阿华州的二等兵瑞恩?
[1:19:47] -James Ryan! -Hey,Joe! -瑞恩 -阿乔
[1:19:51] Doesn’t Michaelson pal around with a Ryan from C Company? 麦可森不是认识C连的瑞恩吗
[1:19:55] -I think so. -Bring him up. -应该是 -带他过来
[1:20:08] -You know Private Ryan? -You have to speak up… -你认识二等兵瑞恩? -你要大声一点
[1:20:10] You have to speak up,sir! My hearing is not so good! 大声一点 我的耳朵不灵光
[1:20:14] It comes and goes. A grenade went off right by my head. 手榴弹在耳朵边爆炸 听力时有时无的
[1:20:17] -Got it. Do you know Private Ryan? -Who? -你认识二等兵瑞恩? -谁?
[1:20:21] -Private Ryan? James Ryan? -Jimmy Ryan? -二等兵瑞恩?詹姆斯•瑞恩? -吉米•瑞恩?
[1:20:25] James. James Francis Ryan. 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩
[1:20:28] No,no,no. James Francis Ryan. 不 是詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩
[1:20:31] Give me a pencil. Something to write on. 给我纸笔
[1:20:34] Quick,a pencil! 快点 铅笔
[1:20:38] Here you are,a small one. 小铅笔给你
[1:20:41] Write this down: “James Francis Ryan? Iowa?” 写下来 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩 爱阿华州?
[1:20:46] “Do you know him?” Read the message! Look! 你认识他吗?你自己看
[1:20:53] -Yeah,of course I know him. -Does he know where he is? -我当然认识他 -知道他在哪里吗?
[1:21:01] Yeah,we missed our dropzone by about 20 miles 我们偏离了降落区二十英里
[1:21:04] and ended up way over by “Bumville” or some damn place. 降落的地方好像是 布鲁维里什么的
[1:21:07] Him,me and a couple of others were coming here to the rally point. 我跟他和其他人 正要到了这里集合
[1:21:11] We ran into a colonel who was gathering up men to go to Ramelle. 却遇到一位上校 正召集弟兄前往兰姆勒
[1:21:16] -Ramelle? -To babysit a bridge. -兰姆勒? -去防守一座桥
[1:21:19] -That’s the last I’ve seen of him. -Great! Thank you! -那是我最后一次看见他 -好极了 谢谢
[1:21:22] -Write “Thank you”. Read. Thank you. -You’re welcome! -写”谢谢” 你看 谢谢 -不客气
[1:21:25] Assemble on me. 大家过来
[1:21:29] Thank you,Lieutenant. 谢谢你 中尉
[1:21:34] Ramelle. 兰姆勒
[1:21:37] We’re here. There. Ramelle is on the Merderet River,right here. 我们在这里 兰姆勒在麦德里特河畔
[1:21:42] Just to the southwest of us. 在我们的西南方
[1:21:44] You know anything about that bridge we just talk about? 你知道那座桥吗?
[1:21:47] Yeah. The target has always been Cherbourg. 知道 瑟堡一直是盟军的目标
[1:21:52] We can’t push on Paris until we take a deep water port and Rommel knows that. 要占领深水港 才能攻占巴黎 而隆美尔也知道
[1:21:57] He’s going to try to get his armour across the Merderet River anyway he can. 他会试着把装甲部队 运过麦德里特河
[1:22:02] That way he can hit us in the flank when we make the turn for Cherbourg. 这样就能在我们 进攻瑟堡时夹击我们
[1:22:07] That makes any village on the river with a bridge solid gold real estate. 所以有桥梁的村庄 都成了重要的据点
[1:22:33] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:22:44] Captain. 上尉
[1:23:23] What the hell is that? 那是什么?
[1:23:26] A radar site. It’s got to be out of action. 废弃的雷达站
[1:23:30] Looks like we’ve got something in that sandbag bunker under the station. 下面的沙坑里有敌人
[1:23:36] -See it? -Yeah,that’s my guess,too. -看到吗? -对 我也这么想
[1:23:40] -What is it? -Machine gun,probably MG-42. -那是什么? -机枪 或许是MG-42
[1:23:45] -Is that what got those guys? -Maybe one of them is Ryan. -那些人就是被它干掉的? -也许瑞恩也在里面
[1:23:49] No,their patches are 82nd,so your luck’s not that good. 不 他们是82队的 你的运气才没那么好
[1:23:52] I don’t know how fast you are,but if we detour this way quick and quiet, 我不知道你们的脚程 但若我们悄悄地绕道
[1:23:57] the Krauts will never even know we were here. 德军就不会知道我们在这里
[1:24:01] What I’m trying to say is why don’t we just go around the thing? 为何不绕道走?
[1:24:04] I hear what you’re saying,but we can’t go around it. 我明白 但不能够这样
[1:24:09] I’m with Reiben. I mean,we left those 88s. 我支持莱宾的说法 避开那些机枪就行了
[1:24:14] For the Air Force. They’re not going to spend ordnance on one machine gun. 空军可不会专程来 对付一挺机枪
[1:24:20] Captain. 上尉
[1:24:22] We can skip it and still accomplish our mission. This isn’t our mission,right? 绕路还是能达成任务 这并不是我们的任务 对吧?
[1:24:28] Is that what you want to do,Mellish? 梅利西 你想这样做吗?
[1:24:30] Leave it here so they can ambush another company? 任由其他部队中伏?
[1:24:33] No,I’m simply saying it’s seems an unnecessary risk given our objective. 不 我只是说 这并非我们的目标
[1:24:39] Our objective is to win the war. 我们的目标是打胜仗
[1:24:45] It’s just that I don’t have a good feeling about this one. 我有不安的预感
[1:24:51] When was the last time you felt good about anything? 你何时有过好的预感了?
[1:25:16] Alright. Three runners with suppressing fire. 好吧 三个人冲前开火
[1:25:19] Mellish. You hook to the right,I’ll go up the middle. 梅利西 你跑右边 我跑中间
[1:25:22] Who’s going left? 谁跑左边?
[1:25:30] Who’s going left? 谁跑左边?
[1:25:37] I’ll do it. 我去
[1:25:39] -I go left. -Alright. -我跑左边 -好
[1:25:42] Upham,switch off with Jackson and you linger in the rear. 厄本 跟杰克森对调 而你待在后面
[1:25:47] We advance and keep pressure on him ’til he has to change out his barrels. 我们向前猛攻 迫他换子弹
[1:25:52] We should be able to hit them from grenade range. 然后就扔手榴弹
[1:25:55] -Maybe I should go up the middle? -The way you run? I don’t think so. -也许我该跑中间? -你那种跑法?我想不必
[1:25:59] -Maybe I should go left,sir. -Maybe you should shut up! -也许我该跑左边 -也许你该闭嘴
[1:26:03] Reiben,base of fire. 莱宾 尽管开火
[1:26:14] Mags and clips where you can reach them 把弹药带在身边
[1:26:17] and extra grenades for the base runners. 负责主攻的多带些手榴弹
[1:27:45] Hill’s clear. Four down and dead! Upham! 山上安全了 干掉了四个 厄本
[1:27:48] Grab the gear and get up here! We need water and extra dressing. 收拾装备带上来 我们需要水和药物
[1:27:52] Get the morphine out of the medical kit! 从药包里把吗啡拿出来
[1:28:08] Son of a bitch! Get some sulfa on there. 混蛋 撒上磺胺粉
[1:28:11] Move my legs up. I got them. 把我的腿抬高 行了
[1:28:13] Pour sulfa. Listen to my voice. 快倒磺胺粉 听我说
[1:28:15] You’re going to be alright,Doc. 你会没事的 医师
[1:28:19] You’re fine. You’re going on a hospital ship. 没事的 很快就能上医疗船
[1:28:21] More sulfa! Move my legs up. 倒多一点 把腿抬起
[1:28:24] Put my legs up. I’ve got them. 把腿抬高 行了
[1:28:27] You’re going to be OK. It’s alright,Doc. 你会没事的 没事 医生
[1:28:29] Upham,give me your canteen! Come on. 厄本 把水壶给我! 快
[1:28:32] We’re going to get you out of here. Put some pressure on it. 我们会带你离开的 压着伤口
[1:28:36] -Am I shot? How does it look? -Give him some morphine. -我中弹了?伤势如何? -替他注射吗啡
[1:28:39] -How does it look? -You’re going to be OK. -伤势如何? -你会没事的
[1:28:43] Here comes the morphine. 要注射吗啡了
[1:28:45] Am I shot in the spine? 被射中脊椎了吗?
[1:28:49] You’re OK. Am I shot in the spine? 没事的 是不是射中脊椎?
[1:28:52] Lift him up. Move him over. 抬起他 把他翻过去
[1:28:54] Put some pressure on. Easy,easy. 压着伤口 轻点
[1:29:00] It’s OK,Doc. It’s alright. 没事的 医生
[1:29:04] Wade,you’ve got an exit wound. It’s in the small of your back. 韦德 子弹穿了出去 你背后有个弹孔
[1:29:08] -How big is the hole? -It’s about the size of an acorn. -那个洞有多大? -像橡果那么大
[1:29:11] It’s fine. Put him back. 好了 放下他
[1:29:16] Put some pressure on it. Put some pressure on it. 压住伤口
[1:29:20] Put some pressure on it! 压住伤口
[1:29:24] Put some more pressure on it. 用力一点
[1:29:28] Is there anything bleeding worse than the others? 哪里流血较多吗?
[1:29:30] Yeah,right here. Do you know what it is? Right here. 有 这里 知道在哪里吗?这里
[1:29:33] I’ll put your hand on it. We got some pressure on there. 我把你的手放到上面 我们正压着伤口
[1:29:37] That’s the one. 就是这里
[1:29:39] Oh,my God! My liver! It’s my liver! 天啊 那是我的肝脏
[1:29:44] Tell us what to do. Tell us how to fix you. 教我们该怎么救你
[1:29:47] What can we do? Tell us what to do. 我们该怎么办?告诉我们
[1:29:51] I could use a little morphine. 给我一点吗啡
[1:29:56] More morphine,sir. 多一点吗啡
[1:29:59] OK. OK. 好
[1:30:04] -Sir? What? -Give it to him. -如何? -给他吧
[1:30:09] Give it to him. 给他吧
[1:30:15] -I don’t want to die! -Here you go,Wade. Here it comes. -我不想死 -韦德 我们正在注射
[1:30:25] Give him another one. 再注射一剂
[1:30:34] Mama… 妈…
[1:30:38] Mama. 妈…
[1:30:40] I want to go home,I want go home. 我想回家…
[1:30:44] Mama,Mama,Mama… 妈…
[1:30:47] Mama,Mama,Mama,Mama… 妈…
[1:31:33] Reiben,hold him! 莱宾 抓住他
[1:31:56] Not yet! 等一下
[1:32:00] First make him mark and cover Wade’s body for Grave Detail. 先叫他替韦德掘坟
[1:32:04] Same thing for the paratroopers down there. 也替那些伞兵掘坟
[1:32:08] Strip that stuff off him. Check him for intelligence. 拿走他的装备 查问他
[1:32:10] Ask this piece of shit if he shot Wade! Ask him! 问这混蛋 韦德是不是他杀的 快问
[1:32:14] -Does it matter? -It does! -有用吗? -有
[1:32:20] Shut up with that filthy pig Latin. 闭上你的脏嘴
[1:32:24] Jackson,are you hit? 杰克森 你中弹了吗?
[1:32:30] It just skinned the arm. 只是擦伤罢了
[1:32:32] Get it cleaned and dressed. You and Sarge watch the perimeter. 把伤口处理好 你跟中士留意周围
[1:32:39] -He says,”Please don’t shoot.” -I don’t care what he says,Upham. -他求我们别杀他 -厄本 我不管他说什么
[1:32:45] Sir? Sir,are you going to let them kill him? 长官?你要让他们杀他?
[1:32:49] -This is not right,sir. -You can help him with the bodies. -这是不对的 -那你去帮他埋尸体
[1:32:55] What is happening? 怎么了?
[1:34:47] American. 美国人
[1:34:51] I like American. 我喜欢美国人
[1:35:00] Steamboat Willie. 轮船威里
[1:35:03] Steamboat Willie. Steamboat Willie. American. 轮船威里 轮船威里 美国人
[1:35:18] -He says he’s not finished. -That’s what you think. Come on. -他说他还没完成 -那是你的想法 来吧
[1:35:32] Please! I like America! 求求你 我喜欢美国人
[1:35:37] Fancy schmancy! What a cinch! 美国什么都好
[1:35:40] Go fly a kite! Cat got your tongue! Cool beans! 美国什么都有
[1:35:47] Betty Boop! What a dish. 贝蒂小姐 好性感
[1:35:50] Betty Grable. Nice gams. 贝蒂嘉宝 腿很美
[1:35:59] I say can you see 我说你看到吗?
[1:36:02] I say can you see 我说你看到吗?
[1:36:05] I say… 我说…
[1:36:14] Fuck Hitler. 去你的希特勒
[1:36:18] Fuck Hitler! 去你的希特勒
[1:36:29] Sir,he says he’s sorry about Wade. He says he’s sorry about Wade. 长官 他说他替韦德难过…
[1:36:33] Captain! 上尉
[1:36:35] Captain,this isn’t right. You know this. 上尉 你也知道这样做不对的
[1:36:39] He’s a prisoner. He surrendered. He surrendered,sir! 他是战俘 他已经投降了
[1:36:54] Tell him… 叫他…
[1:36:58] to march 1,000 paces in that direction.Then he can take off the blindfold. 朝那方向走一千步 然后脱掉蒙眼布
[1:37:03] He turns himself in to the first Allied patrol. 向盟军自首
[1:37:06] Are you kidding? We’re letting him go? 你在说笑吗?放他走?
[1:37:07] He’s a POW,Reiben. We can’t take him with us. 莱宾 他是战俘 不能带着他走
[1:37:11] Our guys will pick him up. That was a close shave. 我军自会处置他 算他命大
[1:37:16] Lucky Strikes. 真幸运
[1:37:22] Take me out to the ball game… 带我去看球赛
[1:37:24] Only if he doesn’t get picked up by his own and get thrown back into circulation. 万一他被敌军救回 又会回来作战的
[1:37:32] Captain,you just let the enemy go. This is such bullshit. 上尉 你白白放过了敌人 简直白痴
[1:37:36] -You all got that right. -Bullshit? This is bullshit? -没错 -白痴?这是白痴?
[1:37:40] Shooting a prisoner is OK? It’s against the rules! 难道可以射杀战俘? 这样是有违军法的
[1:37:43] The goddam rules just walked off with your new friend. 军法跟你的新朋友一起走了
[1:37:48] But I guess that was the decent thing to do,Captain? 上尉 这样做是对的吧?
[1:37:59] Get your gear. Let’s go. 收拾东西 出发吧
[1:38:04] You heard him. Gear up. 你们听到了 收拾东西
[1:38:08] -The Captain just gave you an order. -Yeah. -上尉刚下了命令 -对
[1:38:11] Like the one he gave to take this machine gun. That was a real doozy. 就像他下令攻下机枪台一样 真是大英雄
[1:38:15] You’re out of line! 你太过分了
[1:38:17] That was one hell of a call coming to take this nest, 他命令我们拿下这里真是英明
[1:38:20] but what the hell,we only lost one of our guys going for it. 但我们却因此丧失了一位队友
[1:38:23] I hope Mama Ryan’s really happy knowing that little Jimmy’s life 瑞恩妈妈一定很高兴 知道她的小宝贝的性命
[1:38:26] was more important than two of our guys! 比我们两位队友的还重要
[1:38:29] But then,we haven’t found them,have we? 但我们还没找到他吧?
[1:38:34] Hey… Get off me! 你… 别碰我
[1:38:35] Reiben,get up. 莱宾 起来
[1:38:39] Gear up. Fall in. 拿起东西 入列
[1:38:47] I’m done with this mission. 我要退出这项任务
[1:38:54] Hey! Hey! 等等
[1:38:58] -Sir… -Don’t you walk away from your captain! -长官… -你不能背弃上尉
[1:39:00] -Reiben,get back in line! -No,sir. -莱宾 给我回来 -不
[1:39:02] I’ll spend the rest of my life in the stockade rather than go on. 我宁可坐牢也不想继续了
[1:39:05] I’m not going to ask you again. Captain! 我不会再问你的了 上尉
[1:39:08] This is bullshit! Fall in! 白痴 入列
[1:39:11] -Are you going to shoot me over Ryan? -No,because I don’t like you. -你要因为瑞恩而杀我? -不 是因为我讨厌你
[1:39:14] If he wants to go,just let him go! 他想走 就让他走吧
[1:39:16] Are you letting this happen? Captain! You see this? 你不管吗? 上尉 你看到了吗?
[1:39:20] Captain. Sir,Ryan’s dead. 上尉 瑞恩已经死了
[1:39:23] Bullshit! We have a situation here. 白痴 这里情况不妙
[1:39:26] I have a sixth sense. I know it in my bones. 我有很强的第六感
[1:39:28] We didn’t kill the Kraut. Now you’re going to shoot me. 你不杀德军却要杀我?
[1:39:31] -He’s better than you. -Just do it! -他比你好 -下手吧
[1:39:34] -Put one in my leg… -I’ll shoot you in your big mouth! -打我的腿… -我要打你的大嘴巴
[1:39:38] Put your money where your mouth is and do it! 废话少说 开枪吧
[1:39:40] You don’t know how to shut up. 你总是那么多说话
[1:39:43] -Captain,please! -What’s the pool on me up to? -上尉 求求你 -赌金有多少了?
[1:39:48] -You are a coward son of a bitch! -I’m waiting,Sarge. -你是个懦弱的混蛋 -中士 我在等你开枪
[1:39:51] What’s the pool on me up to right now? 赌金累积到多少了?
[1:39:54] What’s it up to? 有多少了?
[1:39:57] What is it? 300 dollars,is that it? 三百块吗?
[1:40:00] I’m a schoolteacher. 我是个老师
[1:40:06] I teach English Composition… 我教英文作文
[1:40:09] in this little town called Addley,Pennsylvania. 在宾夕法尼亚州一个叫 艾德里的小镇
[1:40:12] In the last 11 years,I’ve been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. 这十一年来我在汤玛斯•爱迪生高校任教
[1:40:19] I was the coach of the baseball team in the springtime. 在春季我是棒球教练
[1:40:26] I’ll be doggone. 我真该死
[1:40:27] Back home,when I tell people what I do for a living 我在家乡告诉人家我的职业时
[1:40:31] they think,’Well,that figures.” 他们觉得”一看就知道”
[1:40:36] But over here,it’s… 但到了这里
[1:40:40] a big,big mystery. 却成为了一个大秘密
[1:40:45] So,I guess I’ve changed some. 我想我变了一点
[1:40:51] Sometimes I wonder if I’ve changed so much 有时我想我改变了很多
[1:40:54] my wife is even going to recognise me whenever I get back to her… 回家后也许妻子会不认得我
[1:41:00] and how I’ll ever be able to… 或许我不能向她…
[1:41:05] tell her about days like today. 诉说像今天这种事情
[1:41:10] Ryan… 瑞恩
[1:41:14] I don’t know anything about Ryan. I don’t care. 我对瑞恩一无所知 我才不管
[1:41:17] He means nothing to me,it’s just a name, 他跟我毫无关系 那只是个名字
[1:41:20] but if going to Ramelle and finding him so he can go home, 但要是到兰姆勒带他回家
[1:41:27] if that earns me the right to get back to my wife,then… 能让我回到妻子身边
[1:41:31] …then that’s my mission. 我会接下这项任务
[1:41:35] You want to leave? You want to go off and fight the war? 你想退出?你想去作战?
[1:41:43] Alright. 没关系
[1:41:46] Alright,I won’t stop you. I’ll even put in the paperwork. 我不会阻止你 我甚至会替你申请
[1:41:53] I just know that with every man I kill,the farther away from home I feel. 我只知道每多杀一个人 我就离开我的家越远
[1:43:22] by memories of days gone by 昔日的回忆涌现
[1:43:29] In my solitude you taunt me 孤独中你嘲弄我
[1:43:34] with memories that never die 勾起不死的记忆
[1:43:39] I sit in my chair filled with despair 我坐在椅上 满怀绝望
[1:43:44] There’s no one could be so sad 比任何人都要哀伤
[1:43:49] With gloom everywhere I sit and I stare 看着坐着的地方 尽是阴霾
[1:43:54] I know that I’ll soon go mad 我很快就会疯掉
[1:44:08] Half-track! Cover! 有坦克 躲好
[1:44:26] Who’s doing the shooting? Who’s doing the shooting? 是谁开枪?
[1:44:50] Get ready to move. Take their left flank! 准备行动 攻击左边
[1:44:53] Hold on and make sure they’re down. 慢着 提防有诈
[1:45:16] 101st! We’re coming out! 我们是101师 要出来了
[1:45:26] That was a recon. element,2nd SS. 装甲兵第二师
[1:45:31] We’ve been expecting a probe. That must have been it. 我们正在等待情报 一定是他们了
[1:45:36] Captain Miller,Charlie Company,2nd Rangers. 第二突击队C连米勒上尉
[1:45:40] Corporal Henderson,Easy Company,501st. 501师E连汉德森下士
[1:45:42] Ryan,First of 506th. Toynbee,Third of 506th. 506团第一队瑞恩 506团第三队托恩比
[1:45:46] -James Francis Ryan? -Yes,sir.How did you guess that? -詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩? -对 你怎么会知道?
[1:46:03] -Looks like you got hit pretty hard. -Yes,sir.Small unit action. -看来敌方攻势猛烈 -对 是小组部队的进攻
[1:46:11] They came in and beat the hell out of us with 88s. 他们的88炮威力强劲
[1:46:21] Tell you what. If you’re our relief,I’m going to file a complaint. 要是你们就是救兵 我可要投诉
[1:46:25] I wouldn’t blame you. 我不会怪你
[1:46:27] Who’s your CO? 谁是你的指挥官?
[1:46:31] It would’ve been Captain Jennings. 原本是简宁斯上尉
[1:46:34] I’m afraid the best we can muster up now is a corporal. 但现在唯有以下士充当指挥
[1:46:38] So what are you guys all about? 那你们为何来这里?
[1:46:41] We’re here for him. Ryan. 我们为他而来 瑞恩
[1:46:45] Me,sir? 我?
[1:46:56] James Francis Ryan of lowa? 你是爱阿华州的 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩吧?
[1:46:59] Yes,sir. Peyton,Iowa,that’s correct. What is this about? 对 爱阿华州佩顿市 这是怎么回事?
[1:47:07] Your brothers were killed in combat. 你兄长阵亡了
[1:47:16] Which ones? 哪个?
[1:47:21] All of them. 全部
[1:47:31] On the level? 真的?
[1:47:35] Yeah,I’m afraid so. 恐怕是真的
[1:47:40] You might want to take some time with this. 大概要一段时间才能接受
[1:47:42] If there’s someplace you want to go and… 要是你想到什么地方…
[1:47:54] -What’s this all about? -Ryan lost his brothers. -是怎么回事? -瑞恩的兄弟去世了
[1:47:57] -Which one? -All of them. -哪个? -全部
[1:48:08] You came all the way out here to tell me that? 你们专程跑来告诉我?
[1:48:13] You’re going home. 你要回家
[1:48:17] Our orders are to bring you back. 我们奉命带你回去
[1:48:23] Bring me back? 带我回去?
[1:48:27] Corporal,I don’t mean to leave you more short-handed,but orders are orders. 下士 我并非想落井下石 但军令如山
[1:48:32] Any communications about when you will be relieved? 想跟什么人联络吗?
[1:48:35] We can’t tell. We don’t know what’s happening south of us. 我们也不知道南方的情况
[1:48:38] My orders don’t include me abandoning my post. 但我的命令不许我擅离职守
[1:48:41] I understand that,but this changes things. 一切以这道命令作准
[1:48:44] I don’t see that it does,sir. 我不认同
[1:48:48] The Chief of Staff for the US Army says it does. 这是美军参谋长的命令
[1:48:52] Our orders are to hold this bridge at all costs. 我们奉命死守这座桥
[1:48:54] Our planes in the 82nd have taken out every bridge across the Merderet, 我方战机已经把麦德里特河的 所有桥梁炸断
[1:48:58] with the exception of two: one at Valognes and this one. 除了瓦隆尼和这里两处
[1:49:01] If the Germans take it,we’ll have to displace. 要是给德军拿下 我们就要退守
[1:49:03] Private.It’s one thing that your outfit wants to stay,but your party’s over here. 部队的任务是一回事 但你要离开了
[1:49:08] I can’t leave before the reinforcements are here. 援军到达前我不能离开
[1:49:11] You’ve got three minutes to get your gear. 三分钟内收拾行装
[1:49:13] -What about them,there’s barely… -Hey,asshole! -那他们怎么办 -混蛋
[1:49:17] Two of our guys already died trying to find you. 我们两位队友已经为你送命
[1:49:26] -Sir? -That’s right. -真的? -不错
[1:49:39] -What were their names? -Irwin Wade and Adrian Caparzo. -他们叫什么名字? -艾文•韦德和艾德林•卡帕佐
[1:49:45] Wade and? 韦德和谁?
[1:49:48] Caparzo. 卡帕佐
[1:50:02] It doesn’t make any sense. 没有理由要这样
[1:50:07] It doesn’t make any sense,sir. Why do I deserve to go? 这样没道理 我何德何能 可以先走?
[1:50:11] Why not any of these guys? They all fought just as hard as me. 为何不是他们? 他们也同样努力
[1:50:19] Is that what they’re supposed to tell your mother 你死后传讯员就要跟…
[1:50:22] when they send her another folded American flag? 你母亲这样说?
[1:50:33] Tell her that when you found me I was here, 跟她说你在这里找到我
[1:50:36] and I was with the only brothers that I have left, 我要跟军中其他手足一起
[1:50:39] and that there was no way I was going to desert them. 我怎样也不会离弃他们
[1:50:43] I think she’ll understand that. There’s no way I’m leaving this bridge. 她应该会明白 我不会离开这座桥
[1:51:32] What are your orders? 现在怎么办?
[1:51:35] Sergeant,we have crossed some strange boundary here. 中士 我们进入了 一个奇异的国度
[1:51:40] Our world has taken a turn for the surreal. 一切都异乎寻常
[1:51:42] Clearly,but the question still stands. 但问题始终要解决
[1:51:46] I don’t know. What do you think? 我不知道 你觉得怎样?
[1:51:50] You don’t want to know what I think. 你不会想知道
[1:51:55] No,Mike,I do. 不 我想知道
[1:52:00] Part of me thinks the kid’s right. What’s he done to deserve this? 我其中一个想法是 如他所言 他何德何能?
[1:52:04] If he wants to stay here,fine. Let’s leave him and go home. 他既然想留下来 我们就干脆回去
[1:52:09] Yeah. 不错
[1:52:11] But another part of me thinks,”What if by some miracle we stay 但我还有一个想法 要是我们也留下来
[1:52:17] and actually make it out of here?” 会缔造什么奇迹呢?
[1:52:20] Some day we might look back on this and decide that 有天我们回想此事
[1:52:24] saving Private Ryan was the one decent thing we pulled out of 也许会觉得在这场混帐战争中
[1:52:28] this whole godawful,shitty mess. 拯救瑞恩是唯一的好事
[1:52:33] That’s what I was thinking,sir. Like you said,Captain. 这是我的想法 上尉 如你所言
[1:52:42] We do that,we all earn the right to go home. 我们会留下来 一起为团聚战斗
[1:52:50] Oh,brother… 兄弟
[1:52:54] This is everything. 就只有这些
[1:52:58] You’ve got the.230 calibre machine guns,17 grenades,11 Hawkins mines. 0.230机枪、17枚手榴弹 11个霍金斯地雷
[1:53:04] You’ve got two bazookas,but they’ve only got eight rounds left. 你有两支巴祖卡火箭筒 但只能发射八次
[1:53:07] And assorted small arms. 还有各式小手枪
[1:53:10] We had a.60 mortar,but an arty round took it out. 本来有60毫米迫击炮 但已损毁
[1:53:13] Might as well be spit wads if they roll on us with tanks. 敌军坦克压过来 吐口水攻击好了
[1:53:16] -Which they’re sure to do. -What are you thinking,sir? -敌军当然会动用坦克 -你意下如何?
[1:53:21] I’m thinking I’m going to whip around the flanks. 我提议进行夹击
[1:53:28] Unless we can draw them up the main road between the buildings, 要把他们引到大街
[1:53:32] where all the rubble makes a bit of a bottleneck 用瓦砾造一个瓶颈
[1:53:36] -Disable him? -If we can. -让坦克无用武之地? -可以的话
[1:53:38] Make a 60-tonne roadblock. Then we’ve got a fighting chance at her flanks. 造个六十吨的路障 然后展开夹击
[1:53:42] Good. Split them up,don’t let them mass. 好 分散他们 别让他们集结
[1:53:44] Hit them hard one-on-one,and fall back to the bridge. 然后逐一击破 再退回大桥
[1:53:47] Machine gun on the move down here,number two up high to piss on them. 下面放一台机枪 另一台置于高处
[1:53:52] That would be the idea. Jackson! 计划就是这样 杰克森
[1:53:57] If we can,I’d like to get you up in that bell tower. 可以的话 我想你去钟楼
[1:53:59] Yes,sir. I’ll give you some company. 知道 我会给你安排帮手
[1:54:02] Some company couldn’t hurt. A.30 with about a 1,000 rounds would be OK. 也好 还要0.30狙击枪 和一千发子弹
[1:54:08] Parker,job opportunity. 帕克 有份优差
[1:54:11] It’s not the worst idea ever, 这主意不错
[1:54:13] but everything depends on getting the tank down the road for us to knock out. 但胜负关键在于 把坦克弄到街上让我们夹击
[1:54:16] How the hell do you plan on doing that? 你有什么主意?
[1:54:20] He’s right. As our colleague from Airborne pointed out 他说得对 空降师的队友刚说
[1:54:23] what we’ve got is a bunch of spit wads. 我们有的是口水
[1:54:25] How do we stop the tank if we get it to commit? 但把坦克引来后 如何应付?
[1:54:29] Give it a rabbit to chase. 先用兔子引它追赶
[1:54:32] We could hit the tank in the tracks. 接着攻击坦克的履带
[1:54:35] Yeah,but with what? 对 但用什么攻击?
[1:54:39] -We could try a sticky bomb. -Sticky bomb,sir? -用粘附式炸弹 -粘附式炸弹?
[1:54:44] Sir,are you making that up? 你编出来的吧?
[1:54:46] No,it’s in the field manual. Check it out,if you want to. 不 你可以去翻翻作战手册
[1:54:50] We seem to be out of field manuals. Perhaps you could enlighten us. 手册不知道在那里 你尽管讲解一下
[1:54:54] You have some demolition,don’t you? TNT or Composition B? 有炸药吧?黄色炸药 还是B成分炸药?
[1:54:58] Plenty. I’ve got that bridge wired with enough Composition B to blow it twice. 很多 桥那里的B炸药 足以把桥炸断两次
[1:55:02] You can spare some,then. 那拿一点出来
[1:55:04] You take a standard GI sock,cram it full with Composition B, 塞满军装袜子
[1:55:11] and rig up a simple fuse. Then you coat the whole thing with axle grease. 再加进导火线 表面涂满机油
[1:55:16] That way,when you throw it,it should stick. 炸弹扔出 就能粘附于目标物
[1:55:20] It’s a bomb that sticks. It’s a sticky bomb. 有粘力 所以叫粘附式炸弹
[1:55:22] Come up with a better way to knock the tracks off a tank,I’m all ears. 有更好的方法 尽管说出来
[1:55:26] This is good. Now we have to surrender our socks! 这主意不错 大家要缴袜了
[1:55:44] Haul away. 拉上去
[1:56:00] Select the field of fire. Crossfire with the one in the bell tower. 选择攻击范围 与钟楼组成交叉火力网
[1:56:04] I can cover 12 to 9 from here. 我负责12到9
[1:56:11] -Easy! -I’ve got her! -慢慢来 -行了
[1:56:47] Here are the mines. 这是地雷
[1:56:59] For being the best we can do, 要配置得当才行
[1:57:02] that forward machine gun is not in a terrible firing position. 前头的机枪位置不太好
[1:57:09] And this position right here… 应该放到这里
[1:57:14] This is the Alamo. 这是最后防线
[1:57:16] They push us this far,the last man alive blows the bridge. 要是退到这里 最后一个活人负责炸桥
[1:57:19] We’ve only got a 30-second delay on the fuse,so tell everyone 导火线能烧三十秒 告诉大家
[1:57:22] that if you’re last you’d better hurry or you’ll not live long. 点火后快逃 不然性命不保
[1:57:28] Captain? Where am I during all this? 上尉?我有什么任务?
[1:57:32] Never more than two feet away from me. And that’s not negotiable. 留在我两英尺之内 不许有异议
[1:57:38] I’m going to get some ammo. Come on. 跟我去拿弹药
[1:57:43] -Hey,Upham,listen to me. -Yes. -厄本 听着 -是的
[1:57:46] -Are you listening? -Yes. -你在听吗? -是的
[1:57:49] We’re going to be displacing and falling back like crazy sons of bitches, 我们会不断东奔西跑
[1:57:53] so you’ve got to be Johnny-on-the-spot with the ammo,or we’re dead. 你要运送弹药 随传随到 不然我们就死定
[1:57:58] -Do you understand? -Johnny-on-the-spot. -你明白吗? -随传随到
[1:57:59] -Yeah. Are you alright? -Yeah. -你没事吧? -没事
[1:58:04] When we shipped out of England we got cigarettes 我们从英国出发时 也会分发香烟
[1:58:08] and I said,”No,thank you. I don’t smoke.” 我却说”谢谢 我不抽烟”
[1:58:15] -Quite a situation,huh? -Unbelievable. -形势很凶险吧? -难以置信
[1:58:19] Yeah. “Fucked-Up Beyond All Recognition”,right? 这差事混帐得不得了
[1:58:25] You’ve got that right. 不错
[1:58:30] -“FUBAR”! -Alright! -“苦差” -对
[1:58:33] Ouch. 很痛
[1:58:35] Yeah,well… It’s going to be a real show,huh? 这可不是玩的
[1:58:39] Yeah,OK. 知道了
[1:58:47] Take it easy. 放轻松
[1:58:50] “FUBAR.” “苦差”
[1:59:29] Who’s that singing,sir? 是谁的歌声?
[1:59:33] Edith Piaf. 艾迪斯•皮雅福
[1:59:36] What is she so upset about? 她为何这么伤心?
[1:59:40] Her lover left her,but she still sees his face everywhere she goes. 情人离异 但他的面容历历在目
[1:59:46] That would do it. 就是这样
[2:00:17] “Even life itself only represents you.” “生命中就只有你”
[2:00:23] “Sometimes I dream that I’m in your arms.” “梦着你拥我入怀”
[2:00:26] What was that? She sang it before. The chorus. 什么?她曾经唱过 是副歌
[2:00:29] The chorus. 副歌
[2:00:31] “And you speak softly in my ear.” “每当你耳语喃喃”
[2:00:36] “And you say things that make my eyes close.” “都让我闭目静听”
[2:00:43] “And I find that marvellous.” “感觉美妙”
[2:00:45] Again,Upham… 厄本
[2:00:49] …to be honest,I find myself curiously aroused by you. 老实说 你使我兴奋莫名
[2:00:54] Marvellous. 棒极了
[2:00:56] It’s a really melancholy song. At the beginning of the song she says: 这首歌很哀伤 开始时她唱着
[2:01:00] “And then one day you left me and I’ve been desperate ever since.” “你离去后 我就伤心绝望”
[2:01:06] “I see you all over the sky,I see you all over the earth.” “漫天满地 都是你的影子”
[2:01:09] Any more songs like this,the Krauts won’t have to shoot me. 再听多几首这种歌 不用德军开枪
[2:01:13] I’m just going to slit my own wrists. 我就割脉自杀了
[2:01:15] You’re a strange bird,Upham. 厄本 你好奇怪
[2:01:18] I’m sorry. It’s Edith,you know. 对不起 是艾迪斯
[2:01:20] You know what that song reminds me of? 可知道这首歌让我想起什么?
[2:01:22] Mrs. Rachel Troubowitz and what she said when I left for Basic. 瑞雪太太在我出发前的一番话
[2:01:27] What? “Don’t touch me?” 她说”别碰我”?
[2:01:29] No. She’s our Super’s wife. 不 她是公寓管理员的妻子
[2:01:32] She comes into my mum’s shop to try a few things. She’s like a 44 Double E. 她到我妈的店买衣服 胸围有44EE
[2:01:39] Double E? They’re massive. 不得了
[2:01:40] Those are big titties. 好大的奶子
[2:01:42] I’ve got her convinced that she’s a 42 D. So we’re in the dressing room 我骗她穿42D的衣服 我们在更衣室里
[2:01:46] and she tries to get into this side-cut,silk-ribboned,triple-panel girdle 她尝试挤进那件丝带束腰
[2:01:50] with the shelf-lift brassiere. 还有神奇胸罩
[2:01:53] It’s beautiful. She’s pouring out of this thing. 很好看 都挤了出来
[2:01:55] -Is it tight? -No,it’s beautiful. -很紧吗? -不 很好看
[2:01:57] She sees me and can tell I’ve got a hard-on the size of the Statue of Liberty. 她看得出我的小弟 像自由神像般又大又硬
[2:02:02] She says,”Richard,calm down”,and she says, 于是她叫我冷静
[2:02:05] “Over there,if you see anything that upsets you,if you’re scared,” 又说要是在战场上难过害怕
[2:02:09] “I want you to close your eyes and think of these,you understand?” 就闭眼想想它们
[2:02:16] So I said,”Yes,ma’am.” 我说我明白了
[2:02:31] Are you alright,sir? 你没事吧?
[2:02:34] Yeah,I’m just keeping the rhythm. 我在数拍子
[2:02:42] Is it true you were a teacher back home? 你在老家真的是老师?
[2:02:46] -Yes. -That’s something I could never do. -对 -我是当不上老师的了
[2:02:50] Not with the way me and my brothers treated our teachers. No,sir! 我家兄弟都不听老师的话
[2:02:57] I had a thousand kids like you. 我教过上千个你这样的孩子
[2:03:06] I can’t see my brothers’ faces. 我想不起哥哥的容貌
[2:03:10] I’ve been trying and I can’t see their faces at all. Has that happened to you? 怎样努力也想不起来 你试过这样吗?
[2:03:15] You’ve got to think of a context. 你要想想发生过的事
[2:03:19] What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
[2:03:22] You don’t just think about their faces,you think about something specific, 不能只想他们的样子 要想些具体事情
[2:03:25] something you’ve done together. 你们的共同经历
[2:03:31] When I want to think of home,I think of something specific. 我想家的时候 想得很具体
[2:03:34] I think of my hammock in the backyard, 我想起后院的吊床
[2:03:38] or my wife pruning the rose bushes in a pair of my old work gloves. 或者是妻子戴起我的旧手套 修剪玫瑰花丛
[2:03:47] This one night,two of my brothers woke me up in the middle of the night. 有一晚两个哥哥把我弄醒
[2:03:54] They said they had a surprise for me. 说要给我惊喜
[2:03:58] They took me to the barn up into the loft 他们带我到谷仓阁楼
[2:04:01] and there was my oldest brother Dan 原来大哥丹尼…
[2:04:05] with Alice Jardine! 跟爱莉丝•贾汀在里面
[2:04:11] Picture a girl who just took a nosedive from the ugly tree 想像一下 那女孩从一株丑陋的树上掉下来
[2:04:16] and hit every branch coming down! 会让所有树枝都给压断
[2:04:20] And Dan’s got her shirt off… 丹尼脱去她的衬衫
[2:04:23] So he’s trying to get her bra off and all of a sudden Sean screams out 接着要把胸罩也脱下时 肖恩突然大叫
[2:04:30] “Danny,you’re a young man. Don’t do it!” “丹尼 你年纪还小 不可以这样”
[2:04:36] Alice Jardine hears this and she screams and jumps up 爱莉丝•贾汀马上大叫 跳了起来
[2:04:39] and tries to run out,but she’s got her shirt over her head. 想冲出去 但她的头给衬衫蒙着
[2:04:43] She runs into the wall and knocks herself out. 所以撞到墙壁 晕倒了
[2:04:47] Now Dan is so mad at us. He starts coming after us, 丹尼很生气 追着我们
[2:04:51] but at the same time Alice is unconscious. He’s got to wake her up. 但爱莉丝晕倒了 他要弄醒她
[2:04:56] He grabs her by a leg and drags her 于是一手抓着她的腿猛拉
[2:04:58] and at the same time he picks up a shovel and goes after Sean! 一手拿着铲子追赶肖恩
[2:05:02] And Sean says,’Why are you trying to hit me? I just did you a favour!” 肖恩说”你干嘛打我? 我是在帮你”
[2:05:08] This makes Dan more angry. He tries to swing this thing. 丹尼更加生气 乱挥铲子
[2:05:12] He loses his shovel. It goes out of his grasp and hits a kerosene lantern. 最后铲子脱手 打破了火油灯
[2:05:16] The thing explodes. The whole barn almost goes up because of this thing. 爆炸着火 谷仓几乎给烧掉
[2:05:36] That was it,that was the last… Dan went off to Basic the next day. 这就是最后一晚 丹尼第二天就上战场去了
[2:05:39] That was the last night the four of us were together. 这是四兄弟最后一次共聚
[2:05:43] That was two years ago. 已经过了两年
[2:05:47] Oh,my. 天啊
[2:05:50] Tell me about your wife and those rose bushes. 再说说妻子和玫瑰花丛的事
[2:05:55] No. No,that one I save just for me. 不 那些事要留给自己
[2:07:06] Enemy from the east. 敌人从东面开来
[2:07:09] He sees two Tiger tanks,two Panzer tanks. 两台虎式坦克 两辆装甲车
[2:07:14] Infantry. 50 plus change. 五十人以上的步兵队伍
[2:07:27] Disperse! You know what to do. Reiben,get on the rabbit. 分散 各就各位 莱宾 去当兔子
[2:07:30] Upham,get some cover. Mellish and Henderson,lock and load! 厄本 躲起来 梅利西、汉德森 准备开火
[2:07:34] Everybody check your ammo! 大家检查武器
[2:07:37] -Good luck,Reiben! -I don’t need any luck,I was born lucky! -莱宾 祝你好运 -不用祝福 我生来幸运
[2:07:55] -One in five tracer. -Yes, and tracers point both ways. -拿着五枚曳光弹 -知道 照亮两端
[2:07:58] Why don’t you check the head space and she should run. 去检查顶端的空间
[2:08:10] Upham,hustle up! 厄本 快点
[2:09:02] Corporal Upham. We don’t have a.30 calibre machine gun here. 厄本下士 这里没有0.30机枪
[2:09:07] Either Mister Mellish or Mr Jackson in the bell tower needs that. 梅利西和钟楼的杰克森才需要这个
[2:09:12] Upham! Jackson’s fine,turn around to Mellish! 厄本 杰克森有子弹 去拿给梅利西
[2:09:37] There’s a ton of infantry. I don’t know if they took the bait,though. 有很多步兵 不知道会否上钓
[2:10:05] Have you got any more of that? 还有口香糖吗?
[2:10:53] The Panzers didn’t take the bait. 装甲车没有上当
[2:11:00] The infantry’s moving to the left. 步兵团正向左进发
[2:11:03] A half-track just went by with about 20 troops. 一辆装甲车跟二十人刚刚开过
[2:12:45] Mellish,Henderson! Displace! 梅利西、汉德森 移位
[2:13:10] Do it,now! Light it up! You! Light it! 点火
[2:13:25] 30 infantry on the right flank. Get over there,find a hole and stop them! 右边有三十人 设法截停他们
[2:13:30] Displace! 移位
[2:13:43] Upham! 厄本
[2:14:00] Clear! OK,go! 目标清除 去吧
[2:14:03] Krauts! 德国人
[2:14:06] Right flank! 向右边进攻
[2:14:44] Get down,get down! 伏下
[2:14:53] Upham! Thirty cal,hurry! 厄本 0.30子弹
[2:14:57] Find the Captain,this flank’s going to fold! 告诉上尉 左翼快失守
[2:15:55] Traversing! He’s still in this fight! 车子还在动
[2:15:59] No! Ryan,get down,get down! 瑞恩 伏下
[2:16:14] Ryan! 瑞恩
[2:16:35] Ryan! 瑞恩
[2:16:38] Keep your mouth shut Get off me! 闭嘴 放开我
[2:16:40] -Are you alright? -Get off of me! -你没事吧? -放开我
[2:16:42] I’m fine too,Captain. Thanks. 上尉 我也没事 谢谢
[2:16:45] Hit them from both sides. Get aboard! Get a grenade in there! 夹击他们 扔手榴弹过去
[2:16:53] Grenade! 手榴弹
[2:16:57] 20 mill! 20 mill! 是二十毫米机炮
[2:17:00] Flak gun,20 mm. Take it out! 是二十毫米机炮 干掉它
[2:17:15] Heavy weapon in defilade below! I ain’t got a shot! 机枪给覆盖着 打不到
[2:17:23] Pincer move! Parker! Targets eight o’clock,low! 钳子队形 帕克 目标在八点钟方向
[2:17:27] God grant me strength. 愿天主赐我力量
[2:17:43] Let’s go,displace! Come on! 去吧 移位
[2:18:03] Cover! Upham,cover! 厄本 躲好
[2:18:22] I’m out of.30 calibre. 0.30子弹用光了
[2:18:27] Blessed be the Lord my strength,which teaches my hands to war 天主赐我力量 教我的手打仗
[2:18:30] and my fingers to fight. 教我的指头作战
[2:18:41] My goodness and my fortress. My high tower and deliverer. 天主是我的堡垒 我的高塔和解脱者
[2:18:49] My shield and He in whom I trust. 我的盾牌 我的依靠
[2:18:55] Here you go,baby. 去吧 宝贝
[2:19:20] Parker,get down! 帕克 伏下
[2:19:43] Captain,that 20 mm is killing us. 上尉 那机枪很要命
[2:19:46] -We’ve got to try to flank it somehow. -Let me get over there for a top shot. -一定要毁掉它 -我到上面去
[2:20:16] Upham! 厄本
[2:20:36] Upham,Upham! Upham,ammo,goddammit! 厄本 拿子弹来
[2:21:24] -I’m jammed! Got any.30 calibre? -I’m out. -卡住了 拿0.30子弹给我 -用光了
[2:21:40] Upham. Upham! 厄本
[2:22:35] Reiben! 莱宾
[2:22:40] Reiben! 莱宾
[2:23:08] I’m out! I need another bandolier. Anybody got a bandolier? 用光了 有人有子弹吗?
[2:23:44] You piece of shit! 混蛋
[2:24:30] Let’s stop,let’s stop! Listen to me! Stop! No,no,no… 住手 听我说 别这样
[2:25:02] Fuck! 去你的
[2:25:12] Son of a bitch,son of a bitch! 混蛋…
[2:25:17] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[2:26:40] -I’m out! -Those.60 rounds… -用光了 -那些60毫米炮弹…
[2:26:45] -We can use them without the tube. -How? -没有炮管也可以用 -怎样用?
[2:26:48] Fuse-arming wire,set back and heave it! 这是引爆线 扔出去就行了
[2:27:06] Panzer schreck! 德国人
[2:27:26] Go,go! 去吧
[2:27:42] We’re going to the Alamo. 到最后防线去
[2:27:55] Alamo! Alamo! 最后防线
[2:28:16] -We’ll take it. You fall back! -You be right behind us! -交给我们 你们撤退 -你跟着来
[2:28:20] As soon as we’re in business. 我们很快回来
[2:28:26] Displace. Reiben! 莱宾 移位
[2:28:31] Reload! 装弹
[2:29:21] Alright,go! 开炮
[2:29:24] We’re blowing the bridge! Get off! Off the bridge! 要炸桥了 快逃 快离开
[2:29:51] Sarge! Mike,are you alright? 中士 麦克 你没事吧?
[2:29:54] -I just got the wind knocked out of me. -Let’s go! -被风吹倒了 -走吧
[2:29:56] Take cover,we’re going to blow this bridge! 躲好 要炸桥了
[2:30:01] Come on! 来吧
[2:30:08] Tiger company’s coming across the bridge. 虎式坦克要过桥了
[2:30:43] Captain,get behind something! 上尉 找个地方躲好
[2:31:12] Mike! 麦克
[2:31:18] Mike! 麦克
[2:32:02] Captain,where the hell are you going? Captain,get back here! 上尉 你去哪里?回来
[2:34:00] Upham! 厄本
[2:34:31] Hang in there. 撑着
[2:35:18] Medic! 救护员
[2:35:23] Medic! We’ve got a medic? 有救护员吗?
[2:35:32] They’re tankbusters,sir. P-51s. 是P-51反坦克轰炸机
[2:35:36] Angels on our shoulders. 我们的守护天使
[2:35:44] What,sir? 什么事?
[2:35:50] James… 詹姆斯
[2:35:54] Earn this. 别辜负
[2:35:59] Earn it. 别辜负大家
[2:36:30] “My dear Mrs Ryan.” “亲爱的瑞恩太太”
[2:36:33] “It’s with a profound sense of joy that I write to inform you” “我有个喜讯要带给你”
[2:36:38] “that your son,Private James Ryan,is well” “就是令郞二等兵 詹姆斯•瑞恩安然无恙”
[2:36:42] “and at this moment on his way home from European battlefields.” “现在正从欧洲的战线回国”
[2:36:47] “Reports indicate that James did his duty in combat” “詹姆斯尽忠职守”
[2:36:51] “with great courage and steadfast dedication” “勇气过人 坚毅不屈”
[2:36:55] “even after he was informed of the loss your family has suffered” “纵使他得悉兄弟阵亡”
[2:37:00] “in this great campaign to rid the world of tyranny and oppression.” “仍坚持参与这场铲除独裁暴政的伟大抗争”
[2:37:05] “I take great pleasure injoining the Secretary of War,” “我与战争部长”
[2:37:08] “the men and women of the US Army,and the citizens of a grateful nation” “美军同仁及美国国民”
[2:37:13] “in wishing you good health and many years of happiness with James.” “仅此祝你身体健康 与詹姆斯一起活得愉快”
[2:37:19] “Nothing,not even the safe return of a beloved son” “虽然爱子平安归国”
[2:37:24] “can compensate you or the thousands of other American families” “也无法弥补你和千千万万个美国家庭”
[2:37:28] “who have suffered great loss in this tragic war.” “在战争中遭受的创痛”
[2:37:32] “I might share with you some words” “我想与你分享”
[2:37:34] “which have sustained me through nights of peril,loss and heartache,” “一番在悲痛绝望中支持着我的话”
[2:37:40] “and I quote,’I pray that our heavenly Father” “是这样的一番话”
[2:37:44] “may assuage the anguish of your bereavement” “愿天主安抚你的丧子之痛”
[2:37:47] “and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost” “让你永远怀念远去的挚爱”
[2:37:51] “and the solemn pride that must be yours” “神圣的荣耀都归于你们”
[2:37:54] “to have laid a so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.” “因你们为自由付出了重大的代价”
[2:37:59] “Abraham Lincoln.” “林肯敬上”
[2:38:02] “Yours very sincerely and respectfully,” “深表敬意”
[2:38:04] “George C. Marshall. General,Chief of Staff.” “参谋长马歇尔上将”
[2:38:59] My family is with me today. They wanted to come with me. 今天我家人也来了 他们想跟我来
[2:39:07] To be honest with you,I wasn’t sure how I would feel coming back here. 说真的 我不知道到这里来 会有什么感受
[2:39:14] Every day,I think about what you said to me that day on the bridge. 我每天都想着当日你在桥上说的话
[2:39:22] I’ve tried to live my life the best I could. 我尽力活好我的人生
[2:39:27] I hope that was enough. 希望这已经足够
[2:39:30] I hope that at least in your eyes… 希望这至少让你觉得…
[2:39:34] l’ve earned what all of you have done for me. 我没有辜负你们为我做的一切
[2:39:52] James. 詹姆斯
[2:39:55] “Captain John H. Miller.” “约翰•米勒上尉”
[2:40:06] -Tell me I have led a good life. -What? -跟我说我这辈子没白活 -什么?
[2:40:11] Tell me I’m a good mess. 跟我说 我是好人
[2:40:21] You are. 你是好人
1998年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Good Will Hunting(心灵捕手)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Spare Parts(拼凑梦想)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme