英文名称:Savage
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是干吗 |
[00:57] | Damage? | 大D |
[00:58] | Fuck. | 你妈的 |
[01:01] | I gave you three fuckin’ warnings, Dice. | 我给过你三次警告 骰子 |
[01:04] | Hey, Danny, fuck, I aint got the cash, man. | 丹尼 妈的 我现在没有现金 兄弟 |
[01:09] | Yeah, not for fees, aye? | 我看你就是不想交钱吧 |
[01:12] | I’m not treating you no different, Dice, sit down. | 我不会区别对待你的 骰子 坐下 |
[01:14] | Bro, I’ll do a burg, tomorrow. | 伙计 我明天就去借钱 |
[01:16] | Dice, fuckin’ sit. | 骰子 你他妈坐下 |
[01:19] | Get fucked man, what’s it for? | 去你妈的 你这么做为了什么 |
[01:21] | Moses, buying fuckin’ toys with our fuckin’ money! | 摩西 他用我们的钱去买那些破玩意儿 |
[01:24] | Take a fuckin’ look around you, bro. | 好好看看你周围吧 兄弟 |
[01:27] | You really think this costs nothing, aye? | 你真以为这些都不用花钱吗 |
[01:28] | So why’s he got a fuckin’ limo then, Damage? | 那他为什么给自己买了辆豪车 大D |
[01:30] | Aye? Tug wouldn’t of… | 塔格就不会 |
[01:36] | What about Tug? | 塔格会怎么样 |
[01:43] | Put your fuckin’ hand on the table, Dice. | 赶紧把手放在桌子上 骰子 |
[01:49] | See this is why everyone hates you. | 这就是为什么大家都恨你 |
[01:55] | Hand on the table, Dice. | 手放在桌上 骰子 |
[01:59] | Get fucked! | 去你妈的 |
[02:00] | Put your fuckin’ hand on the fuckin’ table! | 把你的手放在该死的桌上 |
[02:02] | Danny Danny Danny… Fuck! | 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 操 |
[02:04] | Fuck! | 你妈的 |
[02:06] | You fuckin’ cunt. | 你这个贱人 |
[02:07] | Fuck you, you fuckin’ cunt! | 你这个王八蛋 |
[02:09] | You’re fuckin’ dead to me! | 你等死吧 |
[02:58] | I need a fuckin’ drink. | 我得来一杯 |
[02:59] | Hardcore. | 要烈酒 |
[03:10] | Bro give me my money | 兄弟 把我的钱给我 |
[03:11] | you fucking dropped nuts cunt | 你这个不要脸的混蛋 |
[03:13] | That’s my money! Before I jump over this desk | 那是我的钱 在我跳上这个桌子 |
[03:15] | and put this bottle in your fuckin’ eyeball. | 把酒瓶插在你眼球上之前 赶紧还钱 |
[03:18] | I’m tryna be… | 我在试着 |
[03:19] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[03:20] | Moses. | 摩西 |
[03:23] | – Hey Pres Hota! – Hota! | -老大好 -好 好好干活 |
[03:28] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[03:30] | Hey, Pres, where’s that bail money for Cake? | 老大 蛋糕的保释金呢 |
[03:33] | It’s comin’. | 马上就有了 |
[03:35] | – What’s the fuckin’ hold up? – What the fuck did you say? | -等他妈什么呢 -你他妈说什么 |
[03:39] | Fuckin’ hippy looking cunt. | 嬉皮样的混球 |
[03:43] | Fuckin’ babies are getting worse. | 这群巨婴真的是越来越差劲 |
[03:46] | Tug’s stirring shit up. | 塔格在挑事 |
[03:49] | Cunt wants my fuckin’ job. | 那个王八蛋想顶替我 |
[03:54] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[03:57] | Fuck, let’s go on another fuckin’ fishing trip, aye? | 妈的 我们再去钓一次鱼 好吗 |
[03:59] | Sting rays ain’t fishing. | 钓刺鳐可不叫钓鱼 |
[04:01] | Fuckin’ only thing you ever caught is herpes. | 你他妈唯一捕到的鱼就是”疱疹” |
[04:04] | Smelled like fish, brother. | 但是它闻起来像鱼 兄弟 |
[04:07] | We on? | 我们去吗 |
[04:08] | Hey, Pres, fuckin’ see the game? | 老大 你看那场比赛了吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah oh fuck… | 看到了 天哪 |
[04:12] | Buck Shelford bro. Too much aye! | 巴克·谢尔福德 他太猛了 |
[04:13] | Too much. | 太厉害了 |
[04:15] | Oh she’s pretty, was that? | 她真漂亮 是不是 |
[04:46] | – Who’s that? – That’s my man. | -那是谁 -我男人 |
[04:48] | I wanna meet him. | 我想认识他 |
[04:50] | Couzie! | 库兹 |
[04:59] | – Babs. – Damage. | – 芭布丝. – 大D. |
[05:01] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[05:02] | Flo, our new mate. | 弗洛 新加入的 |
[05:03] | Started our commune, works for the girls, | 她建立了我们的公社 替女孩们工作 |
[05:06] | gardening and so on. | 做做园艺之类的 |
[05:07] | Get her out and the girl. | 把她和其他女孩子带出去 |
[05:22] | Why do we have to go? | 为什么要我们出去 |
[05:24] | You’re not safe. | 你呆在这里不安全 |
[05:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[05:28] | Gardening? | 你做园艺吗 |
[05:30] | What, you’re makin’ money off these girls? | 怎么 你从那些女孩身上赚钱吗 |
[05:32] | No, we share it. | 不 我们互相分钱 |
[05:34] | You makin’ money off these boys? | 那你从你的这些兄弟身上赚钱吗 |
[05:36] | No, we share it. | 不 我们也互相分钱 |
[05:41] | Why do you wear that mask? | 你为什么用刺青遮盖你的脸 |
[05:45] | So you can see who I am. | 这样你就可以看清我的真面目 |
[06:04] | Dice? | 骰子 |
[06:06] | I’ll pay you tomorrow. | 我明天会给你钱的 |
[06:07] | Damage? | 大D |
[06:09] | Fuck your fees. | 你再来我们这收账试试 |
[06:12] | Fuck Moses. | 操他妈的摩西 |
[06:14] | How many fucking cars does he need? | 他到底他妈要买多少辆车 |
[06:16] | Get fucked! | 让他滚吧 |
[06:17] | It’s our fucking money | 这是我们的钱 |
[06:19] | Be fuckin’ careful. | 你最好给我小心点 |
[06:25] | Hota! | 我们走 |
[06:28] | Thieving cunt! | 这个下流的小偷 |
[06:37] | Fucking… | 干 |
[06:40] | Get rid of it. | 别管他们 |
[06:41] | Fuck them, I’m the Pres. | 去他妈的 我才是老大 |
[06:45] | Fuckin’ jelly cunts. | 一群懦弱的混蛋 |
[06:47] | I’ll find out who. | 我会找出来是谁在搞事 |
[06:49] | Bro, let’s just get the fuck outta here. | 老兄 我们走吧 离开这里 |
[06:53] | Oh my god, that was so good! | 天哪 这太棒了 |
[06:56] | Oi, Babs. | 芭布丝 |
[07:00] | You gonna fuckin’ introduce us or what? | 你到底要不要给我们互相介绍一下 |
[07:02] | This is the gang president, Moses. | 这是帮派首领 摩西 |
[07:06] | – Hi. – Flo. | -你好 -这是弗洛 |
[07:08] | Flo. | 弗洛 |
[07:10] | This here’s my limousine, there’s beers inside, | 我的豪车停在这 里面还有啤酒 |
[07:14] | I would like to invite youse back to my fine establishment | 我想邀请你们去我家 |
[07:16] | for some | 那里有一些 |
[07:17] | some refreshments, some amusing anecdotes. | 一些小吃 还可以听有趣的故事 |
[07:24] | Who’s going? | 都有谁去 |
[07:25] | Oh me, Damage, couple of the bros. | 我 大D 还有我的一些弟兄 |
[07:31] | Sweet. | 真不错 |
[07:32] | Too much. Only the fucking best. | 那里有很多吃喝玩乐的东西 都是最好的 |
[07:35] | Damage, can I come? | 大D 我可以去吗 |
[07:37] | Please? | 求你了 |
[07:38] | Watch out for the glass, aye? | 小心玻璃 |
[07:42] | On the fuckin’ gate. | 把大门打开 |
[07:43] | You’re the man, Damage! | 你真好 大D |
[08:59] | This songs going out to Lily. | 这首歌是献给莉莉的 |
[09:02] | The most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. | 我见过的最美丽的女孩 |
[09:07] | ♪ Baby let’s cruise away from here ♪ | ♪ 宝贝让我们乘船离去 ♪ |
[09:17] | ♪ Don’t be confused the way is clear ♪ | ♪ 别犹豫 前途一片光明 ♪ |
[09:27] | ♪ And if you want it, you got it forever ♪ | ♪ 愿你想要的即你所得 ♪ |
[09:33] | You little lady killer! | 你这个少女杀手 |
[09:33] | ♪ This is not a one night stand ♪ | ♪ 这不是一夜情 ♪ |
[09:45] | What’s your old man get up to? | 你爸是干什么的 |
[09:50] | He’s a bank manager. | 他是银行经理 |
[09:57] | So why’s a bankers daughter | 为什么银行家的女儿 |
[09:59] | hangin’ out with gang members? | 要和我们这些帮派分子混在一起 |
[10:02] | I’m here for the girls. | 我是为了那些女孩来的 |
[10:08] | Don’t look like it. | 看起来不像啊 |
[10:10] | We’re a collective, we live together, we work together- | 我们是个集体 我们一起住 一起工作 |
[10:13] | You’re a social worker? | 你是社工吗 |
[10:16] | Just tryna help. | 只是想帮点忙 |
[10:18] | Gardening? | 通过做园艺吗 |
[10:21] | Need a man so you don’t have to work, aye? | 你需要个男人这样就不用出去工作了 |
[10:23] | Working so we don’t need a man. | 我工作是为了不让自己依靠男人过活 |
[10:25] | Well, we don’t have to dig in the mud for money. | 我们可不需要通过挖泥挣钱 |
[10:28] | You wouldn’t know how. | 那可说不定 |
[10:32] | We’re broke as shit, everyone’s | 我们穷得叮当响 每个人 |
[10:34] | buyin’ fuckin’ houses. | 都想他妈买房子 |
[10:36] | I don’t have a fuckin’ toaster. | 我连个烤面包机都没有 |
[10:41] | You can have my fuckin’ toaster. | 你可以用我的 |
[10:43] | I don’t want your fucking toaster | 我才不要你的面包机 |
[10:44] | We do all right, aye. | 我们其实过得挺好的 |
[10:49] | Breathe that in. | 试试这个 |
[10:52] | You don’t have to. | 你不用非得这么做的 |
[11:17] | Get fucked. | 去你们的吧 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna go fuck Sharon. | 我要去操莎伦了 |
[11:26] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[11:28] | 18. | 18岁 |
[11:42] | It’s small. | 好小啊 |
[11:44] | Touch it. | 摸摸它 |
[11:45] | You had sex before? | 之前做过爱吗 |
[11:48] | Heaps, you? | 挺多次的 你呢 |
[11:55] | Do you wanna suck it? | 你想给我口吗 |
[11:57] | No. | 不 |
[12:01] | Am I the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen? | 我是你见过最漂亮的女孩吗 |
[12:16] | I’ll let you cum on me | 如果你保证做完之后抱抱我 |
[12:17] | if you promise to cuddle me after. | 我就允许你射在我身上 |
[12:21] | – Yeah. – Honest to God? | -好吧 -对上帝发誓 |
[12:24] | G-o-d. | 我发誓 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:52] | Don’t need a man, aye? | 你不需要男人 是吗 |
[12:55] | Nah. | 不需要 |
[12:59] | What’s this? | 那你现在在干什么 |
[13:03] | I’m using you. | 我在利用你 |
[13:29] | No! | 不 |
[13:31] | We do this my way. | 按我的方式来 |
[13:35] | Got fuckin’ stones, lady. | 你挺有种啊 女士 |
[13:38] | Look at me softly. | 温柔点看着我 |
[13:42] | Don’t tell me shit. | 别告诉我该怎么做 |
[14:02] | Relax. | 放松 |
[14:09] | You have nice eyes. | 你的眼睛很漂亮 |
[14:14] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[14:21] | You have nice eyes too. | 你也是 |
[14:41] | No. | 不行 |
[14:41] | Hota! | 妈的 |
[14:47] | I should go. Go and check on Babs. | 我该走了 看看芭布丝怎么样了 |
[15:12] | I didn’t touch it. | 我没碰它 |
[15:14] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[15:15] | I didn’t! | 我真没有 |
[15:19] | Everybody up to the table! | 大伙儿 吃饭了 |
[15:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:16] | Thank you God for this here food, | 感谢主赐予我们食物 |
[16:22] | this roof over our head | 赐予可避风雨的屋顶 |
[16:26] | and for each other, amen. | 以及身边人的陪伴 阿门 |
[16:28] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:32] | Mum. | 妈 |
[16:34] | No. Thank you | 不了 谢谢你 |
[16:42] | Katie’s family gets meat every night. | 凯蒂家每天晚上都有肉吃 |
[18:08] | You little shit! | 你这个小瘪三 |
[18:10] | Your mother not teach you nothin’, aye? | 你妈什么都没教你吗 |
[18:21] | ♪ No need to cry ♪ | ♪ 无须哭泣 ♪ |
[18:25] | ♪ I know what you need ♪ | ♪ 我知道你心里所想 ♪ |
[18:30] | ♪ Your mama is here ♪ | ♪ 妈妈在这里 ♪ |
[18:34] | ♪ To watch while you sleep ♪ | ♪ 照看你入睡 ♪ |
[18:45] | Catch. | 接住 |
[18:48] | Caught it! | 接到了 |
[18:51] | Catch again. | 再接一个 |
[19:32] | Hey, take it off, you’re not a faggot. | 把那个摘下来 你又不是个死基佬 |
[19:41] | Come ‘ere. | 过来 |
[19:59] | You don’t ever bring shame on us. | 你再也不会让我们蒙羞了 |
[20:36] | Hey. Mister! | 先生 |
[20:39] | Hey, where are ya? | 你在哪 |
[21:24] | Berryman, new kids in with you, | 布莱曼 新来的跟你住一起 |
[21:26] | show him the ropes. | 给他讲讲规矩 |
[21:28] | Miss, I don’t what no one, miss. | 女士 我不想和其他人住一起 |
[21:31] | Hop to it. | 赶紧照我说的做 |
[21:38] | What’re you here for? | 你因为什么进来的 |
[21:43] | I stabbed up my old man. | 我把我爸捅了 |
[21:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:47] | ‘Cause he fuckin’ needed it. | 因为他活该 |
[21:54] | Hey, they’re gonna find out what you’ve got. | 其他人迟早会来搜刮你身上的东西 |
[22:00] | Don’t be soft. | 到时候别太软弱了 |
[22:17] | You’ll be doing it with a toothbrush next time. | 你下次用牙刷试试 |
[22:26] | Hey, what’s that you’re wearing? | 你脖子上戴的是什么 |
[22:29] | Give us a look. | 让我们看看 |
[22:32] | – Give it ‘ere! – Nah. | -给我 -不行 |
[22:35] | Take it off! | 摘下来 |
[22:40] | Give it! | 给我 |
[23:05] | Walk, don’t run, single file, | 好好走 别跑 排成一队 |
[23:08] | or you can all go back and wait. | 否则所有人都回来重等 |
[23:23] | Want some? | 想来点吗 |
[23:30] | What’re these? | 这些是什么 |
[23:32] | Knife and fork. | 是刀叉 |
[23:33] | Knife and fork, sir. | 你应该说”是刀叉 先生” |
[23:35] | Knife and fork, sir. | 是刀叉 先生 |
[23:38] | And why do we use them? | 我们为什么用它们来吃饭 |
[23:41] | ‘Cause they’re easier than chopsticks, sir. | 因为它们用起来比筷子简单 先生 |
[23:43] | No because it’s disgusting. | 不 因为它们很恶心 |
[23:53] | Your face is disgusting. | 你的脸才恶心 |
[24:36] | ♪ Around the place ♪ | ♪ 在此地 ♪ |
[24:39] | ♪ We’d romp and play ♪ | ♪ 我们曾经欢跳嬉戏 ♪ |
[24:43] | ♪ So lonely now and oft’ times wonder ♪ | ♪ 如今感到孤独 时常不知所措 ♪ |
[24:49] | ♪ Oh, will they come back home some day ♪ | ♪ 在未来某一天 他们会回到家里吗 ♪ |
[24:55] | ♪ I’m lonesome for my precious children ♪ | ♪ 想起亲爱的孩子们 我感到寂寞 ♪ |
[25:02] | ♪ They live so far away ♪ | ♪ 他们住得很远 ♪ |
[25:08] | ♪ Oh, may they hear my calling, calling ♪ | ♪ 哦 也许他们听到了我的呼喊 呼喊 ♪ |
[25:18] | ♪ And come back home some day ♪ | ♪ 然后在某一天回到家里 ♪ |
[25:25] | ♪ I gave my all for my dear children ♪ | ♪ 我把一切献给了亲爱的孩子们 ♪ |
[25:31] | ♪ Their problems still with love I share ♪ | ♪ 即使他们遇到麻烦 我的爱依旧在 ♪ |
[25:38] | ♪ I’d brave life’s storm, defy the tempest ♪ | ♪ 我勇敢面对生活的风暴 抵抗风雨 ♪ |
[25:44] | ♪ To bring them home from anywhere ♪ | ♪ 把各地的孩子们送回家 ♪ |
[26:05] | Arms up, Berryman. | 胳膊抬起来 布莱曼 |
[26:11] | Arms up, Berryman. | 胳膊抬起来 布莱曼 |
[26:15] | Right, everybody’s doing another minute. | 好吧 那就每个人再举一分钟 |
[26:18] | You can thank him later, boys. | 孩子们 你们可以课后感谢他 |
[26:19] | Give you a hiding. | 给你点颜色看看 |
[26:24] | Who’s a tough guy now? | 现在谁才是硬汉 |
[26:49] | You little shits! | 你们两个小杂种 |
[26:51] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[27:12] | Danny, how you doing? | 丹尼 你还好吗 |
[27:16] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[27:18] | I know, brought you something. | 我知道 所以给你带了点东西 |
[27:28] | That’s better. | 伤好点了 |
[27:31] | Have my folks come to see me? | 我家人来看过我吗 |
[27:35] | They’ve got their own lives to get on with. | 他们有自己的日子要过 |
[27:42] | Come here. | 靠着我 |
[29:11] | Two minutes! | 还剩两分钟 |
[29:56] | Moses? | 摩西 |
[29:57] | Yeah? | 干吗 |
[29:58] | Do you hate the dark? | 你讨厌黑暗吗 |
[30:00] | Not really. | 不太讨厌 |
[30:02] | You wanna top and tail? | 你想上来睡吗 |
[30:05] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[30:20] | Oh, your feet stink! | 噢 你脚可真臭 |
[30:36] | You don’t want it? | 你不想要吗 |
[30:43] | My olds hate faggots. | 我老爸讨厌基佬 |
[30:47] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[30:49] | You’re not a faggot. | 你才不是基佬 |
[30:54] | I didn’t stop him. | 可我没有阻止他 |
[30:56] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:00] | You wanna stay here? | 你想呆在这里吗 |
[31:04] | I don’t have nowhere to go. | 我没有地方可以去 |
[31:13] | Then we’ll run away and look after each other, okay? | 那我们就一起逃跑然后照顾彼此 好吗 |
[31:16] | Me and you. | 就我和你 |
[33:08] | You always target me! | 你总是冲我来 |
[33:09] | Yeah ’cause you’re the oldest. | 谁让你是最大的 |
[34:05] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[34:17] | Excuse me sir, do you have 10 cents? | 打扰一下先生 你有10美分吗 |
[34:18] | Excuse me, do you have 10 cents? | 打扰一下 你有10美分吗 |
[34:31] | What the fuck is wrong with people? | 妈的这些人到底怎么了 |
[34:55] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[35:03] | Where the fuck you been? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[35:06] | What? We hide shit now? | 怎么 我们现在还互相隐瞒吗 |
[35:08] | I went home. | 我回家了 |
[35:10] | – Back to mummy. – Fuck you! | -找妈咪去了 -去你妈的 |
[35:13] | I wasn’t gonna stay. | 我没打算停留 |
[35:17] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[35:21] | All right, check this. | 好吧 看看这个 |
[35:25] | What’s a Savage? | 萨维奇是什么 |
[35:27] | It’s just some flash shit you say like, | 它是一个亮点 你可以说 |
[35:29] | “You girls ever had a Savage?” | “你们这些女孩和萨维奇的人交往过吗” |
[35:31] | To the max. | 真带劲 |
[35:32] | Nah, it’s a sign, it says fuck off, | 不 它是个标志 意味着滚蛋 |
[35:35] | you can’t fuck with us anymore. | 你们少他妈来惹我们 |
[35:36] | Well it’s the truth, we’re all just fuckin’ animals, | 事实就是我们都他妈是野兽 |
[35:40] | everyone, youse know that? | 每个人都是 你们明白吗 |
[35:43] | We all think we’re fuckin’ better and shit | 我们都觉得我们才是更厉害的 |
[35:45] | but humans are just another type of fuckin’ animal | 但是人类是另一种类型的野兽 |
[35:50] | and deep down, that’s all we want. | 我们内心深处想要的 |
[35:53] | Just freedom, rooting. | 不就是自由和安定 |
[35:57] | Aye, Josh? | 是不是 乔希 |
[35:58] | Yeh, take this, take that, that’s our fuckin’ animal, | 算上这个 算上那个 我们就是动物 |
[36:04] | our beast, ’cause they don’t have no fuckin’ laws | 是野兽 因为野兽没有法律 |
[36:07] | or anything, aye? | 或者其他东西 对吗 |
[36:11] | But society, its already got all its money, it’s houses, | 但是社会上人们得到了钱和房子 |
[36:15] | its cars and then they make all these fuckin’ rules, aye, | 以及车子 然后他们还制定操蛋的规则 |
[36:18] | to put us in one place and put us in a fuckin’ hole. | 把我们限制在一个地方甚至一个洞里 |
[36:22] | Society fucked us. Fuck society. | 社会欺骗了我们 去他妈的吧 |
[36:25] | Do you know what? Fuck them! | 你们知道怎么做吗 去干掉他们 |
[36:26] | Yeah, fuck them. | 是的 干掉他们 |
[36:27] | Thank you, we’ll take your cars, | 谢谢 我们要拿走你们的车 |
[36:28] | we’ll take your fuckin’ houses, | 拿走你们的房子 |
[36:30] | we’ll take so much fuckin’ shit | 我们要拿走很多东西 |
[36:31] | that we’ll just go fuckin’ be someone! | 这样我们就能成为大人物 |
[36:35] | So let ya fuckin’ beast out, boys! | 兄弟们 释放你们心中的野兽 |
[36:38] | Be a fuckin’ Savage! | 做个真正的萨维奇 |
[37:14] | ♪ We used to play out in the rain ♪ | ♪ 我们过去常常在雨天出去玩 ♪ |
[37:19] | ♪ Your mother scolded us ♪ | ♪ 你的妈妈责骂我们 ♪ |
[37:22] | ♪ She said that we were bad ♪ | ♪ 她说我们是坏小孩 ♪ |
[37:54] | – Liam. – Danny. | -利亚姆 -丹尼 |
[37:58] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[38:00] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[38:04] | Moses? | 摩西 |
[38:09] | This is my brother. | 这是我弟弟 |
[38:13] | You all patched up, mate? | 你们都有徽章了是吗 哥们 |
[38:15] | Savages? | 是叫萨维奇吗 |
[38:16] | What, are you a bit savage, aye? | 那么你现在挺野蛮的 是吗 |
[38:17] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[38:18] | No, no, it’s all good, mate. | 不不 这挺好的 |
[38:20] | But you’re in our town here, | 可是你在我们地盘上 |
[38:21] | so you’re gonna have to take your patches off | 只要你在这里 那么出于尊重 |
[38:23] | while you’re here, out of respect. | 你必须把徽章脱下来 |
[38:25] | – Get fucked! – Moses! | -去你妈的 -摩西 |
[38:26] | – Sorry mate, what’d you say? – You heard. | -抱歉 你刚说什么 -你听到了 |
[38:27] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[38:30] | Tell you what, for Danny here, | 我告诉你们 是因为丹尼在这 |
[38:32] | we’ll let it go, yeah? | 我们才放过你们 懂吗 |
[38:33] | – Let’s go get a drink. – Yeah, mate. | -我们去喝酒吧 -走 兄弟 |
[38:39] | You’re in our town now, take the fuckin’ patches off, | 现在你们在我们地盘上 把徽章脱掉 |
[38:43] | out of respect. | 出于尊重 |
[38:44] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[38:45] | You’re joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[38:48] | Fuck off! | 去你的 |
[38:59] | Moses, get off him! | 摩西 放开他 |
[39:02] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在做什么 |
[39:04] | Moses! | 摩西 |
[39:20] | Take their fuckin’ patches! | 拿走他们的徽章 |
[39:54] | He’s not fuckin’ good. | 他状况很不好 |
[40:03] | Where’s your fuckin’ loyalty, hmm? | 你他妈的忠诚呢 |
[40:07] | Oi, you comin’? | 你来吗 |
[40:24] | Take your fuckin’ patch off. | 脱掉你的徽章 |
[40:32] | I said take your fuckin’ patch off! | 我说把你的徽章脱掉 |
[40:45] | You aint no fuckin’ Savage. | 你不是萨维奇的人了 |
[40:48] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[40:54] | And don’t fuckin’ come back! | 你他妈别回来了 |
[41:16] | He’s a Savage. | 他是萨维奇的人 |
[41:18] | Savage? | 萨维奇吗 |
[41:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:22] | – What? – Fuck off! | -那又怎样 -我操 |
[41:24] | Everybody out! | 所有人出去 |
[41:25] | Get off, he’s my brother! | 放开他 他是我哥哥 |
[41:26] | Out or I’ll call the cops! | 出去 不然我报警了 |
[41:27] | – Where’s your mates? – I’m not with them no more. | -你的同伙在哪 -我不和他们混了 |
[41:30] | Pipe down Sheila, we’re just tryna visit our mate here. | 安静点希拉 我们只是来这看望朋友 |
[41:36] | Where’s your patch? | 你的徽章呢 |
[41:39] | I’ll get it back. | 我会拿回来的 |
[41:40] | Well you’re not one of us til you do. | 去拿回来 不然你就不是我们的人了 |
[41:44] | That goes for you too, brother. | 你也一样 兄弟 |
[41:50] | Sort it. | 自己解决 |
[41:55] | And then that there that’s your gear shift. | 那里是换挡的地方 |
[41:57] | So like kick it down with your foot | 用脚把它踩下去 |
[41:59] | – Down? – Yeah. | -向下 -对 |
[42:00] | So that’s first gear. | 这是一档 |
[42:00] | What about second? | 那二档呢 |
[42:01] | No, you don’t wanna go in to second, bro. | 不 哥哥 你不会想在二档启动的 |
[42:03] | Fuck that! | 踩下去 |
[42:04] | Put your hand on the throttle, give it a bit of throttle. | 把你的手放在油门柄上 加点油门 |
[42:07] | Yeh small small. | 慢点慢点 |
[42:09] | Let the clutch out real slowly as you put it to throttle | 在你加油门的时候缓慢放开离合器 |
[42:12] | and it’s gonna take off smoothly. | 然后车子会慢慢地移动 |
[42:14] | Give it a bit of juice. | 加点油门 |
[42:29] | Good shit, bro. | 好样的 哥 |
[42:38] | So where’s your mates? | 你的伙伴们都在哪 |
[42:41] | Gotta get my patch back, bro. | 得把我的徽章拿回来 哥 |
[42:45] | Gotta get it back. | 得拿回来 |
[42:49] | Fuck all of ’em, let’s go do something else. | 去他们的吧 我们做点别的事 |
[42:54] | Help me out here. | 帮帮我 |
[42:57] | I can’t. | 帮不了 |
[44:05] | My brother here left those Savage wankers. | 我哥哥和萨维奇的那些傻逼断交了 |
[44:11] | He knows where they stay. | 他知道那些人在哪里 |
[44:27] | Fuck the Savages. | 去他妈的萨维奇的 |
[44:37] | Fuck the Savages. | 去他妈的萨维奇的 |
[44:44] | Fuck the Savages. | 去他妈的萨维奇的 |
[44:50] | Savages are pussies. | 萨维奇的都是脓包 |
[44:55] | Savages are pussies. | 萨维奇的都是脓包 |
[46:11] | Mum searched for you for ages. | 妈妈找了你很多年 |
[46:18] | So why didn’t you come back? | 你为什么不回来 |
[46:21] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
[46:37] | If youse knew me, youse wouldn’t fuckin’ want me. | 如果你了解我 你就不会想让我回来 |
[46:43] | What the fuck does that mean? | 你这话是他妈什么意思 |
[46:48] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[47:12] | ♪ There is a thought ♪ | ♪ 有这样一种想法 ♪ |
[47:18] | ♪ For the CEO ♪ | ♪ 想成为CEO ♪ |
[47:25] | ♪ The one at the top ♪ | ♪ 站在世界的顶端 ♪ |
[47:31] | ♪ To the many down below ♪ | ♪ 众人匍匐在脚下 ♪ |
[47:38] | ♪ Could be like Mr. Morgan ♪ | ♪ 也许像摩根先生一样 ♪ |
[47:45] | ♪ And give it all away ♪ | ♪ 把钱捐出去 ♪ |
[47:51] | ♪ The six figure saviour ♪ | ♪ 资产六位数的救世主 ♪ |
[47:58] | ♪ The six figure saviour ♪ | ♪ 资产六位数的救世主 ♪ |
[48:04] | ♪ Pendulum swings the other way ♪ | ♪ 钟摆向反方向摇摆 ♪ |
[48:15] | ♪ The other way ♪ | ♪ 反方向 ♪ |
[48:22] | ♪ Don’t you know ♪ | ♪ 你不知道吗 ♪ |
[48:32] | I’m about to get turfed out. | 我快被赶出去了 |
[48:36] | So where’s your mates? | 所以你的伙伴们在哪 |
[48:40] | Fuck them, they kicked you out. | 去他们的 他们把你踢出去了 |
[50:20] | Yell out to warm them or take a single fuckin’ step back. | 大声喊让他们兴奋起来 否则给我退后 |
[50:28] | You lot, up the guts, we’re gonna take the stairs, | 你们放开胆子干 我们走楼梯绕过去 |
[50:32] | go round the back so they can’t run. | 这样他们就跑不了 |
[50:35] | Attack on my call. | 听我命令进攻 |
[50:37] | Let’s knock these pussies out. | 我们去干死那些脓包 |
[51:33] | Moses! | 摩西 |
[52:15] | You’ve only snitched so far, | 目前为止你算是告密了 |
[52:17] | you aint Savage until you’re savage. | 你不野蛮就不能成为萨维奇的人 |
[52:23] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[52:33] | Move, come on, Dan! | 走 快走 丹 |
[52:36] | Ah fuck! | 我操了 |
[52:37] | Come here, you little fuck! | 过来啊 你个小杂种 |
[52:40] | Come on! You want to go get him. | 你要想抓他就过来 |
[52:55] | Fuckin’ borstal faggot. | 你个少年犯基佬 |
[53:17] | Fuck, is he dead? | 我操 他死了吗 |
[53:18] | Nah, he’s still moving. | 他还在动呢 |
[53:21] | Gone psycho, aye, mate? | 伙计 你疯了是吗 |
[54:23] | Fuck bro, have some taste. | 妈的兄弟 有点品味 |
[54:27] | I have some fuckin’ taste. | 我是有点品味 |
[54:33] | It was Dice, the limo, | 车玻璃是骰子打破的 |
[54:37] | did his hand, won’t pay up. | 因为他不交钱 我砸了他的手 |
[54:45] | Shit’s getting fucked, then. | 这事真他妈操蛋 |
[54:49] | We’re fuckin’ losing it. | 我们要失势了 |
[54:55] | Crack down on that cunt and they’ll get the fuckin’ message. | 去教训这小子让他们知道厉害 |
[55:01] | Put him in hospital. | 送他进医院 |
[55:09] | Dice was a mate. | 骰子是兄弟 |
[55:13] | You don’t go hardcore, he will. | 你不硬气 他就会来硬的 |
[55:23] | We’ll go fishing after, aye? | 完事后我们去钓鱼 好吗 |
[55:26] | Need a boat. | 我们需要一艘船 |
[55:28] | Boat? | 用船做什么 |
[55:29] | Spend the fuckin’ summer out there. | 在那里度过这个夏天 |
[55:33] | Fishin’, drinkin’, talkin’ shit. | 钓鱼 喝酒 胡扯之类的 |
[55:36] | What’s a boat cost? | 那船的费用怎么办 |
[55:38] | Sell your fuckin’ limo, that’s a start. | 先把你的豪华轿车卖了 |
[55:40] | You’ve fuckin’ lost me. | 你要是这样就他妈绝交吧 |
[55:43] | You’re a fuckin’ cock. | 你个王八蛋 |
[55:46] | Hey, just keep the money comin’ in D, | 保持我们每天都有收入 |
[55:50] | then we’ll get your fuckin’ boat, aye. | 我们会他妈有钱买船的 好吗 |
[55:54] | You better not be shittin’ me. | 你最好不要骗我 |
[55:55] | I wouldn’t wanna break your girly little fuckin’ heart, | 我可不想伤了你脆弱的小心脏 |
[55:59] | I don’t want to hurt this fella. | 我不想伤害这个小家伙 |
[57:44] | Fuck him, he had it comin’. | 去他妈的 他自找的 |
[58:49] | Put it down. | 把棺材放下 |
[59:21] | None of us are angels, probably the fuckin’ opposite. | 我们都不是天使 反而是恶魔 |
[59:27] | We wouldn’t be gangsters | 如果我们一直遵守小时候的教育 |
[59:28] | if we always did what we were told, aye? | 我们不会混帮派 对吧 |
[59:32] | But Dice crossed the line | 但是骰子过界了 |
[59:36] | and some of youse are blaming the sergeant. | 你们有几个还指责了打手 |
[59:38] | It’s your fuckin’ orders. | 都是你那该死的规定 |
[59:40] | Shut the fuck up, Tug! | 塔格 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[59:44] | You aint the fuckin’ Pres, | 你他妈又不是老大 |
[59:46] | you cunts got a problem, you deal with me. | 你们这些王八蛋有问题 冲我来 |
[59:49] | You wanna be Pres, cunt? | 王八蛋 是你想当老大吗 |
[59:50] | You better come fuckin’ hardcore. | 你最好他妈的硬气点 |
[59:54] | – Stay mighty, bro. – Respect the Pres. | -你好自为之 哥们 -对老大放尊重点 |
[59:56] | It’s all about your money and cars, aye, bro? | 兄弟 只有你的钱和车重要 是吗 |
[1:00:02] | Peace fuckin’ out! | 再你妈的见 |
[1:01:22] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[1:02:59] | He’s stealing from your fucking pockets! | 该死的他从你兜里偷钱 |
[1:03:01] | Fuck that! | 去他妈的 |
[1:03:02] | Fuck can’t speak up! Who’s next? You… You? | 骂不管用 下一个会是谁 是你 还是你 |
[1:03:16] | Hey, the beers warm, no power. | 伙计 啤酒是温的 喝起来没劲 |
[1:03:22] | There’s no money for bills, aye? | 没钱付账 是吗 |
[1:03:27] | Where the fuck have you been? I’m getting it from both sides! | 你他妈去哪了 我现在里外不是人 |
[1:03:29] | Moses! | 摩西 |
[1:03:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:34] | It’s time for a new fuckin’ sergeant. | 你是时候该找一个新的打手了 |
[1:03:48] | The only way we stay on top is fuckin’ strength! | 唯一能让我们当头目的方法就是强大 |
[1:03:52] | Those cunts respect you, | 这群王八蛋尊重你 |
[1:03:54] | yeah, you’re not the most fuckin’ popular but they listen to you. | 虽然你不是最受欢迎的但他们都听你的 |
[1:03:56] | 10 years, huh? | 十年了 |
[1:03:59] | 10 fuckin’ years! | 该死的 已经过了十年了 |
[1:04:02] | It’s fuckin’… | 该死的 |
[1:04:05] | We’re fuckin’ losin’ here. We get booted the fuck out. | 我们要失势了 我们会被踢出去的 |
[1:04:09] | We’ll fuckin’ live. | 我们能活下去的 |
[1:04:10] | On what? | 靠什么活下去 |
[1:04:11] | No cunts givin’ us a fuckin’ job. | 没有哪个王八蛋会给我们工作的 |
[1:04:14] | Two fuckin’ old, sorry ass broke cunts. | 我们就是两个又老又悲催的穷逼 |
[1:04:16] | I just wanna be one of the fuckin’ bros again. | 我只想再当个普通的成员 |
[1:04:23] | If you quit, you’re gonna take me down with you. | 如果你放弃 你也会连累我的 |
[1:04:34] | If you do that, I’ll never fuckin’ forgive you. | 你要是这么做 我永远不会原谅你 |
[1:04:41] | Beast fuckin’ out. | 释放心中的野兽 |
[1:05:19] | Moses cares about Moses, not you, not us, | 摩西只关心他自己 不在乎你和我们 |
[1:05:26] | I’ll run shit right. | 我会成功当上老大的 |
[1:05:31] | You aint got a fuckin’ shot. | 你他妈没机会的 |
[1:05:33] | Quit sergeant, bro. | 兄弟 别当打手了 |
[1:05:37] | I’ll let you stay. | 我会让你留下来 |
[1:05:40] | Walk away. | 全身而退 |
[1:05:42] | You’re still fuckin’ sergeant | 但等我当上老大 |
[1:05:44] | When I take over fuckin’ President, | 你还是打手的话 |
[1:05:48] | I’m personally gonna fuck you up myself. | 我一定会亲自干死你 |
[1:05:57] | Stay mighty, bro. | 伙计 好自为之 |
[1:06:44] | Boy! | 小家伙 |
[1:06:46] | Clean this fuckin’ shit up. | 过来把这里清理干净 |
[1:07:03] | Fuckin’ little faggot. | 你个傻逼小基佬 |
[1:07:11] | Oi, clean it up. | 过来 把这里清理干净 |
[1:07:13] | I can’t! | 我没法弄 |
[1:07:17] | What the fuck did you say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[1:07:21] | You fuckin’ little cunt! | 你个小王八蛋 |
[1:07:36] | Get the fuck in there! | 滚过来 |
[1:07:39] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:07:44] | All those cunts, | 所有那些家伙们 |
[1:07:46] | all those cunts! | 那些王八蛋 |
[1:07:48] | They’re testing you, | 他们在试验你 |
[1:07:49] | You’re weak. They’ll fuck with you. | 你要是软弱 他们就都会欺负你 |
[1:07:53] | What’s this mean? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[1:07:56] | It means don’t fuck with me. | 它意味着不要来招惹我 |
[1:08:05] | so you step up and be fuckin’ Savage. | 然后你就可以往上爬成为萨维奇的一员 |
[1:08:32] | Beast fuckin’ out! | 释放心中的野兽 |
[1:08:34] | Hota! | 干他妈的 |
[1:09:08] | Thought you might wanna go for a fuckin’ beer. | 我觉得你会想去喝瓶啤酒 |
[1:09:20] | So how’s mum? | 妈妈怎么样 |
[1:09:25] | Yeah, she’s good. | 她还不错 |
[1:09:27] | Got rid of dad a few years back. | 几年前把爸爸赶走了 |
[1:09:30] | Very good. | 这样很好 |
[1:09:36] | You wanna see her? | 你想见见她吗 |
[1:09:39] | No. | 不了 |
[1:09:47] | What you up to now? | 你现在怎么样 |
[1:09:50] | Got a family. You? | 我成家了 你呢 |
[1:10:01] | Any lover? | 有情人吗 |
[1:10:04] | Don’t hold back, bro. | 弟弟 没什么可犹豫的 |
[1:10:07] | Ask me anything. | 你可以问我任何问题 |
[1:10:25] | Your niece. | 这是你的侄女 |
[1:10:36] | Got a good missus, beautiful girl. | 我找了一个好老婆 有了个很漂亮的女儿 |
[1:10:43] | Soulmate type, you know. | 你知道 灵魂伴侣那种 |
[1:10:47] | Yeah well I fucked it all up, | 但是我把一切都搞砸了 |
[1:10:50] | Didn’t handle my shit and she took off with Kayla. | 没有控制好自己 她把凯拉带走了 |
[1:10:54] | Said she’d take me back if I sort it, | 她说如果我能解决这个问题她会回来 |
[1:10:58] | get out of all this shit and see a counsellor. | 她让我远离一切破事去看看心理医生 |
[1:11:02] | So I’m workin’ on it. | 我现在正在努力解决我的问题 |
[1:11:06] | It brought up a lot of old stuff, you know? | 你知道 我想起了很多往事 |
[1:11:11] | You fuckin’ pussy-whipped? | 你他妈怕老婆吗 |
[1:11:20] | Get out. | 滚出我的车 |
[1:11:22] | Harden up. | 你振作点 |
[1:11:23] | Get the fuck out and don’t come back. | 滚出去永远不要回来 |
[1:11:26] | Mum doesn’t wanna see you. | 妈妈不想见你 |
[1:11:36] | Why would she, hmm? | 她为什么会想见你 |
[1:11:39] | You’re just like the old man. | 你现在跟爸爸一样 |
[1:11:50] | Everyone can see who you are and you’re fuckin’ disgusting! | 每个看透了你的人都会觉得你真他妈恶心 |
[1:11:57] | Get out of the fuckin’ car! | 从车里给我滚出来 |
[1:12:41] | Moses? | 摩西 |
[1:12:56] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:13:00] | I’m your fuckin’ sarge. | 我还是你的打手 |
[1:13:49] | You just showed up? | 你怎么才出现 |
[1:13:52] | Just turned up at the gates, | 刚从门那里翻出来 |
[1:13:54] | big, mean ass fella answers. | 和强壮又固执的哥们聊了一会 |
[1:13:56] | Damage, tells me to fuck off, | 大D 他让我滚蛋 |
[1:14:00] | I tell him I aint got nowhere to fuck off to, | 我告诉他我无处可去 |
[1:14:03] | ran away from borstal and all that | 我是从少年犯教养院逃出来的 |
[1:14:05] | and then he’s all like, wants to know which fuckin’ borstal, | 然后他想知道是哪家教养院 |
[1:14:08] | and who’s running it and shit. | 到底是谁开的之类的事情 |
[1:14:10] | Then he gets me there. | 他就理解我了 |
[1:14:13] | So we go inside, and I’m like, “Fuck, this place is serial!” | 之后我们进屋 我就在想”操 这地方真棒” |
[1:14:20] | He gets me a drink, lets me crash at his pad, | 他给我拿了瓶酒 让我在他那休息 |
[1:14:23] | been stayin’ there since. | 然后一直呆在那里 |
[1:14:26] | He looks scary. | 他看起来很可怕 |
[1:14:27] | Nah, he’s the man, the man. | 不 他是很好的人 真男人 |
[1:14:33] | Who the fucks in Tugs car? | 谁他妈在塔格的车里 |
[1:14:38] | Fuck! | 完蛋了 |
[1:14:39] | – Shit! – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[1:14:40] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:14:44] | – This your little girlfriend? – Nuh! | -这是你的小女朋友吗 -不是 |
[1:14:47] | She’s going now. | 她现在就走 |
[1:14:48] | – Here, what’s your name? – Fuckin’ leave her alone. | -听着 你叫什么 -你他妈的离她远点 |
[1:14:51] | Fuck, no need to be rude, we just wanna meet you. | 我们不会很粗鲁的 只是想认识你 |
[1:14:53] | Fuck off, cunt! | 王八蛋 滚开 |
[1:15:07] | Sold the limo, bro. | 兄弟 我把豪车卖了 |
[1:15:18] | Fuckin’ boats and limos, | 去他妈的船和豪车 |
[1:15:21] | Wish the housemaster could see us now. | 真希望那个男舍监现在能看到我们这样 |
[1:15:30] | Fuck, that was a crazy fuckin’ place, aye? | 操 那真是一个疯狂的地方 是吧 |
[1:15:44] | Another beer, bro? | 伙计 再来一瓶啤酒吗 |
[1:16:14] | You hit? | 你受伤了吗 |
[1:16:15] | Fuckin’ Tug! | 该死的塔格 |
[1:16:17] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ! | 真是操他妈的 |
[1:16:19] | Hey, one of us is gonna end up in a fuckin’ box and it aint me! | 我们两个会有一个进棺材 但一定不是我 |
[1:16:25] | You got this? | 你听懂了吗 |
[1:16:28] | Do you want me to fuckin’ kill him? | 你想让我去把他杀了吗 |
[1:17:55] | I’m jumping out, you can’t stop me. | 我要退出了 你不能阻止我 |
[1:18:09] | What, the fuckin’ girl? | 是因为那个女孩吗 |
[1:18:13] | Red, prospects can’t leave. | 雷德 看门的不能离开 |
[1:18:16] | You’re just fuckin’ jelly because you aint got nobody. | 你就是一个软蛋因为你没有同伴 |
[1:18:22] | Why won’t you let me go? | 你为什么不让我走 |
[1:18:26] | You want me to be like you, aye? | 你想让我像你一样 是吗 |
[1:18:39] | I’ll sort it. | 我不拦你 |
[1:19:27] | Oh hon, she’s gone. | 亲爱的 她走了 |
[1:19:29] | What? Where? | 什么 她去哪了 |
[1:19:30] | We’ve just dropped her at the bus station, | 我们刚送她到车站 |
[1:19:32] | she’s gone to stay with her auntie up- | 她去找她阿姨了 |
[1:19:33] | What bus station? | 哪个车站 |
[1:19:35] | You won’t make it. | 你赶不上了 |
[1:19:36] | What bus station? | 哪个车站 |
[1:19:37] | Where the fuck do you think you’re goin’? | 你他妈以为你要去哪 |
[1:19:39] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[1:19:40] | It’s next to Cheesmur’s, go. | 挨着奶酪店的那个车站 快去吧 |
[1:19:43] | Oi! Where ya fuckin’ goin’? | 你他妈要去哪 |
[1:20:30] | Hey, hey! | 这里 这里 |
[1:20:34] | Wait, wait! | 等一下 稍等 |
[1:20:39] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:20:44] | Where to? | 你要去哪 |
[1:20:47] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[1:21:04] | Where the fuck are you, cunt? | 王八蛋 你他妈在哪呢 |
[1:21:17] | Why we not going? | 怎么还不开车 |
[1:21:20] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[1:23:11] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:23:14] | Can we go now? | 现在能开车吗 |
[1:23:16] | Two minutes. | 还有两分钟 |
[1:23:17] | – Can we go now, please? – Take your seat! | -我们现在能走吗 拜托了 -坐下 |
[1:23:19] | Two minutes, Romeo. | 罗密欧 还有两分钟就走 |
[1:23:24] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:23:25] | Get down. | 躲起来 |
[1:23:26] | Who is it? | 那是谁 |
[1:23:27] | Fuck, get down! | 妈的 快躲起来 |
[1:23:31] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[1:25:23] | Fuckin’ bring your ass over here, cunt. | 你他妈给我过来 王八蛋 |
[1:25:43] | Oi, I can count on you, aye, Blush? | 布拉什 我能信任你 对么 |
[1:25:45] | Fuckin’ where’s Damage? I hear he quit. | 大D在哪 我听说他退出了 |
[1:25:47] | He aint quit, he’ll fuckin’ be here soon, bro. | 伙计 他没有退出 他一会就来了 |
[1:25:50] | We’ll fuckin’ see, brother. | 兄弟 那我们就等着瞧 |
[1:25:54] | You fuckin’ jokin’? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:26:47] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[1:27:04] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[1:27:11] | Damage? | 大D |
[1:27:15] | You quitting? | 你打算退出吗 |
[1:27:23] | I don’t wanna see your face again. | 我不想再看到你 |
[1:27:35] | Fuckin’ found this little cunt fuckin’ tryna run away. | 我抓到了这个想逃跑的小王八蛋 |
[1:27:40] | Moses? | 摩西 |
[1:27:43] | Everybody here wants to fuckin’ leave you, | 这里所有人都想离开你 |
[1:27:47] | you’re fuckin’ weak. | 你太他妈的弱了 |
[1:27:57] | Tryna run away, you little cunt, aye? | 你这个小王八蛋想逃跑 是吗 |
[1:28:00] | You’ll stay a fuckin’ prospect until you get Savage. | 在成为萨维奇一员之前你他妈好好看门 |
[1:28:04] | Take a shot! | 来打我一拳 |
[1:28:10] | Bullshit! | 狗屁 |
[1:28:12] | Get your ass over here. | 给我过来 |
[1:28:14] | Damage is trying to leave you, boy. | 小子 大D要离开你了 |
[1:28:21] | We won’t leave you. | 我们不会离开你 |
[1:28:48] | Damage, let’s go! | 大D 我们走吧 |
[1:28:58] | Fuck you! | 你他妈的 |
[1:29:11] | Come with me, you dumb cunt. | 跟我走吧 你个蠢货 |
[1:29:15] | Get fucked. | 滚你妈的 |
[1:29:31] | Fuck you, you faggot! | 去你妈的 你个基佬 |
[1:29:40] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[1:29:43] | Beast fuckin’ out! | 释放心中的野兽 |
[1:31:44] | Dad, dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:31:54] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:03] | I told you to fuck off. | 我说过滚远点 |
[1:32:14] | What, you wanna hit me again? | 怎么 你还想打我吗 |