英文名称:Sarah Landon And The Paranormal Hour
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Megan robbins 1900…2007 | 梅根・罗宾斯 生于1900年 逝于2007年 |
[01:24] | Lemonade… | 柠檬水… |
[01:26] | Crunchy ice. beat it once, beat it twice. | 脆脆冰 咬一口 咬两口 |
[01:32] | I’m totally into it. | 我盼望已久了 |
[01:33] | – I don’t think so. – it’s going to be so nice. | -我不这么想 -肯定会很棒的 |
[01:35] | I swear I’m not going. for sure not. | 我发誓我不会去的 绝对不去 |
[01:37] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[01:41] | Hi, mrs. shaw. | 你好 肖太太 |
[01:42] | – oh, you remember me. – of course. how could I forget? | -你还记得我啊 -当然 我怎么会忘呢 |
[01:47] | – how are you doing, sweetie? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 小甜心 -我很好 |
[01:53] | Mrs. shaw called for you. | 肖太太给你来过电话 |
[01:57] | For me? | 找我 |
[01:58] | She wanted to know when you were coming out | 她想知道你什么时候 |
[02:00] | to pine valley to visit her. | 能去松树谷看看她 |
[02:01] | What? | 什么 |
[02:02] | She said you two talked at megan’s memorial. | 她说你们俩在梅根的追悼会上说好的 |
[02:05] | that was like three months ago. | 那差不多都过去3个月了 |
[02:06] | well, she still thinks you’re coming. | 但她仍以为你会去的 |
[02:09] | What would I do up there? lt’d be totally boring. | 我去那干什么 会无聊死的 |
[02:12] | I don’t know, sarah. you’ve been out there before. | 我不知道 莎拉 你以前也去过那啊 |
[02:14] | That was 10 years ago. I was seven. | 那是10年前的事了 我才7岁 |
[02:16] | we caught frogs. | 我们一起抓青蛙 |
[02:19] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该去 |
[02:28] | a drunk driver killed my friend. I am madd | 醉鬼撞死了我朋友 我疯了 |
[02:30] | My name is sarah landon. | 我叫莎拉・兰登 |
[02:32] | And this is the story of a recent trip | 这个故事发生在不久前 |
[02:34] | I made to pine valley, california. | 我去加州松树谷旅行的途中 |
[02:38] | My car, which had never given me trouble before, | 我的车此前从未出现过故障 |
[02:41] | Suddenly started making loud noises just outside pine valley. | 却突然在松树谷附近时发出巨大的噪声 |
[02:48] | Some people say things happen for a reason. | 有人说冥冥之中事情自有安排 |
[02:51] | Is it fate I had car trouble that day? | 难道那天我的车出故障也是命运的安排吗 |
[02:54] | Sometimes I wonder. | 有时我真的很怀疑 |
[03:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:37] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[03:51] | What can I do for ya? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[03:54] | There’s something wrong with my car. | 我的车出了故障 |
[03:55] | Hey, I’m just kidding. I’m carlos. let’s take a look. | 我开玩笑的 我叫卡洛斯 一块去看看吧 |
[04:03] | – where you from? – san diego. | -你从哪来 -圣地亚哥 |
[04:06] | – visiting? – yeah. my friend’s grandma. | -探亲访友 -是啊 我朋友的奶奶 |
[04:09] | – who’s that? – thelma shaw. | -谁呢 -西尔玛・肖 |
[04:11] | Oh, yeah. 1987 el camino. belongs in the junkyard. | 车不错 1987产埃尔卡米诺 怎么还没扔垃圾堆 |
[04:16] | Nice woman, though. I used to hunt with her husband. | 她人不错 以前我和她丈夫曾一起打猎 |
[04:20] | It’s your water pump. you’re going to need a new one. | 是你水箱的问题 你得换台新的了 |
[04:23] | – are they expensive? – I’ll work with you. | -那东西贵吗 -我会帮你弄好 |
[04:26] | Problem is, it’s 4:30 on a friday. | 但问题是 现在是星期五下午4点半 |
[04:29] | Won’t be able to get a new one in here until monday. | 要到下周一 才能弄到新水箱 |
[04:32] | Do you want a ride to mrs. shaw’s? | 要搭车去肖太太家吗 |
[04:34] | – well… – it’s not a problem. | -这… -这没什么大不了 |
[04:41] | Matt, I’ve got a young lady here who’s gonna need a ride. | 马特 这有个小姑娘需要搭个车 |
[04:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:47] | The kid that works for me, he’ll be here in about ten minutes. | 是帮我干活的小子 他十分钟后过来 |
[04:49] | Actually, he lives right around the corner from mrs. shaw. | 其实 他住的地方里肖太太家很近 |
[04:51] | – did you say matt? – yeah, matt baker. you know him? | -你刚说马特吗 -是啊 马特・贝克 你认识他吗 |
[04:55] | – I played with him when I was little. – ah, he’s a great kid. | -小时候和他一起玩过 -这孩子不错 |
[04:58] | works for me part time after school. | 放学后在我这做兼职 |
[04:59] | didn’t he have an older brother? | 他是不是还有个哥哥 |
[05:03] | – yeah, david. it’s a sad story there. – what happened? | -是啊 大卫 说来挺惨的 -怎么了 |
[05:08] | – the name ben woods ring a bell? – no. | -还记得本・伍兹吗 -不记得 |
[05:11] | David and matt’s uncle started up this place. | 大卫和马特的叔叔开办了这个修理厂 |
[05:15] | His son, johnny, was a local baseball hero | 他的儿子 强尼 是这儿的棒球明星 |
[05:17] | and the apple of ben’s eye. | 也是本的心肝宝贝 |
[05:19] | I tell you johnny’s the best pitcher | 告诉你们 强尼绝对是松树谷 |
[05:21] | in the history of pine valley. | 史上最棒的投手 |
[05:22] | – what about dan cooper? – what? | -那丹・库帕呢 -什么 |
[05:24] | Dan cooper? tell me, hank, | 丹・库帕 告诉我 汉克 |
[05:26] | when did dan cooper ever have a no-hitter? | 丹・库帕什么时候有过一次无安打比赛 |
[05:28] | Hey, dad. dan cooper was one heck of a pitcher. | 老爸 丹・库帕当年可是很棒的投手 |
[05:31] | Oh, johnny, he wasn’t even in your league. | 强尼 他根本没法和你比 |
[05:33] | Ben was passionate about johnny’s baseball. | 本对强尼的棒球天赋激动不已 |
[05:36] | But people in town hated his bragging. | 但镇上的人很讨厌他整日吹嘘 |
[05:39] | Let’s just say he wasn’t the most popular guy around. | 他就是那种不十分讨人喜欢的人 |
[05:43] | But there was no disputing that | 但毋庸置疑 |
[05:44] | johnny was a great baseball player. | 强尼是个相当出色的棒球手 |
[05:47] | And he was the most humble kid you could ever meet. | 他肯定是你见过最谦虚有礼的孩子了 |
[05:50] | Johnny’s mother died when he was two. | 强尼的母亲在他两岁的时候去世了 |
[05:53] | But he had an aunt that he adored. | 不过他还有个姨妈 他很喜欢她 |
[05:56] | ben’s sister. mary ann. | 本的妹妹玛莉安 |
[05:59] | Ben and mary ann hadn’t talked for years. | 本和玛莉安多年不相往来了 |
[06:03] | had a big falling out. | 因为他们曾大吵一架 |
[06:05] | But johnny used to go over to mary ann’s all the time. | 但强尼常去玛莉安家 |
[06:08] | To play with his little cousins, david and matt. | 陪他的小表弟大卫和马特一起玩 |
[06:11] | Ben didn’t like the idea. but johnny didn’t care. | 本不喜欢这样 但强尼才不管他呢 |
[06:15] | he loved those boys. | 他喜欢这俩孩子 |
[06:17] | high five. | 来击下掌 |
[06:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[06:22] | – you and your birthday balloons. – you’re twenty-one. | -是你 还拿着生日气球 -你21岁了 |
[06:25] | On johnny’s twenty-first birthday | 在强尼21岁生日的时候 |
[06:27] | Mary ann wanted to take him out for lunch. | 玛莉安打算带他去吃午餐 |
[06:30] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[06:33] | August the eleventh, 1994. | 1994年8月11号 |
[06:37] | a day pine valley will never forget. | 松树谷永远不会忘记这一天 |
[06:41] | They never made it to the restaurant. | 他们没去成餐馆 |
[06:44] | She swerved to avoid a cat. hit a pole. | 她为了躲一只猫而急转弯 撞到了电线杆 |
[06:50] | Johnny died at the site of the accident. | 强尼死在了事故现场 |
[06:53] | And the next day, ben showed up at mary ann’s door. | 第二天 本出现在了玛莉安的门前 |
[06:58] | You killed my son! | 你杀了我儿子 |
[06:59] | ben, please, it was an accident. | 本 求你了 那是场意外 |
[07:01] | you’re gonna pay for this! | 你要为此付出代价 |
[07:03] | An eye for an eye, mary ann. | 一报还一报 玛莉安 |
[07:04] | I don’t care if he is my nephew, | 我不管他是不是我侄子 |
[07:06] | he dies on his 21st birthday. | 他一定会死在他21岁生日那天 |
[07:11] | – poor david. – oh, my god. | -可怜的大卫 -天啊 |
[07:17] | There’s matt. | 马特来了 |
[07:23] | – thanks. – no problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[07:40] | You probably don’t remember this but… I met you before. | 你或许不记得了 不过 我以前见过你 |
[07:44] | No, I remember you. | 不 我记得你 |
[07:46] | – really? – yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[07:50] | – I’m sorry to hear about megan. – thanks. | -梅根的事我很难过 -谢谢 |
[08:12] | – here we are. – thanks for the ride. | -到了 -多谢送我过来 |
[08:14] | – no problem. – matt? | -不客气 -马特 |
[08:18] | Carlos was telling me about… actually, never mind. | 卡洛斯和我说过…其实 算了 |
[08:22] | – what? – oh, nothing. | -什么 -没事 |
[08:26] | – need help with this? – no, I’m fine. thanks, though. | -要我帮你吗 -不 我可以 谢谢了 |
[08:33] | – bye, matt. – bye… | -拜拜 马特 -再见 |
[08:36] | hey, sarah. | 莎拉 |
[08:38] | – yeah? – maybe I’ll see you tomorrow. | -什么事 -或许我们可以明天见 |
[08:42] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[09:07] | Sarah! you’re here! | 莎拉 你来了 |
[09:12] | – I’m so happy to see you. – me too. | -真高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[09:18] | How did you get here? | 你怎么过来的 |
[09:20] | – matt baker actually. – matt baker? | -是马特・贝克 -马特・贝克 |
[09:28] | Willow, where are you going? | 维勒 你要去哪啊 |
[09:30] | Okay. thanks, mom. love you, too. bye. | 好的 谢谢妈妈 我也爱你 再见 |
[09:35] | Are you going to stay till monday? | 你要住到下周一吗 |
[09:38] | – yeah. – oh, that’s wonderful. | -是啊 -太好了 |
[09:42] | Was that thing there before? | 那东西以前就有吗 |
[09:44] | No, that’s only been up there a couple of years. | 不 只是这两年才放上去的 |
[09:48] | My husband shot it just before he died. | 这是我丈夫临死前猎杀的 |
[09:50] | he loved to hunt, you know. | 他喜欢打猎 你知道的 |
[09:53] | Yeah, I heard that. | 是啊 我听说过 |
[09:55] | Listen, my extra bedroom has turned into a storage room lately. | 听着 我那间空余的卧室最近刚改成储藏室 |
[10:00] | So I’m going to put you up in the guest house. | 所以得让你住客房了 |
[10:02] | Where you and megan used to play, remember? | 你和梅根曾经一起在那玩 还记得吗 |
[10:05] | We loved it up there. | 我们喜欢那 |
[10:07] | The only thing is, the darn toilet is out of order. | 只是 那该死的厕所不好用 |
[10:10] | So you’re going to have to use the one in the main house. | 所以你还得跑到主楼去用 |
[10:12] | I hope that’s okay with you. | 希望你不会介意 |
[10:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:19] | – I’ll give you a key. – okay. | -等下给你把钥匙 -好的 |
[10:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Now there’s clean sheets on the bed. | 现在床单是刚洗过的 |
[10:36] | and fresh towels in the bathroom. | 浴室的毛巾也是新换的 |
[10:38] | If you need anything else, just let me know. | 如果还需要什么 尽管告诉我 |
[10:43] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:44] | – dinner will be ready in thirty minutes. – okay. | -晚饭再过30分钟就好 -好的 |
[11:10] | megan sarah were here | 梅根和莎拉到此一游 |
[11:40] | Thanks again for dinner. it was really good. | 再次谢谢您的晚餐 真好吃 |
[11:43] | I’m just happy to have someone to cook for. | 能给人做饭吃 我就很开心 |
[11:46] | Now tell me about your ride here with matt. | 和我说说你和马特来这的事 |
[11:49] | didn’t he grow up to be a nice boy? | 他是不是已经长成帅小伙了 |
[11:51] | yeah, he seems really nice. | 是啊 他看起来蛮不错的 |
[11:54] | You know, this is kind of random, | 你知道吗 这其实很偶然 |
[11:56] | but he was actually my first kiss. | 但他确实也算是我的初吻了 |
[11:58] | Oh, dear, don’t tell me. | 亲爱的 不会吧 |
[12:01] | It was just a peck. we were playing a kids’ game. | 就那么一小下而已 我们当时在玩过家家 |
[12:04] | – I don’t think he remembered, though. – oh, probably not. | -但我觉得他早忘了 -这可不一定 |
[12:11] | Mrs. shaw? | 肖太太 |
[12:13] | Carlos was telling me the story about ben woods. | 卡洛斯和我说了本・伍兹的事 |
[12:16] | And how he threatened to kill matt’s brother, david? | 还有他诅咒 马特的哥哥大卫会死 |
[12:19] | – do you know about that? – well, what did he tell you? | -你知道这事吗 -他都和你说了什么 |
[12:23] | Well, he told me how johnny died and about the threat. | 他和我说了强尼的死 还有那个诅咒 |
[12:27] | But then we got interrupted. | 但之后我们被打断了 |
[12:29] | He didn’t tell you what happened on the day of johnny’s funeral? | 他没告诉你强尼葬礼上发生的事吗 |
[12:34] | The whole town shut down. all the stores were closed. | 镇子里家家关门闭户 商店也早早打烊了 |
[12:38] | Even the local food market. | 连菜市场也不例外 |
[12:40] | I’ve lived here all my life | 我在这住了一辈子 |
[12:42] | and I’ve never seen anything like it. | 还从没见过这样的事呢 |
[12:44] | Everybody in pine valley was at the church. | 松树谷所有人都去了教堂 |
[12:48] | Except ben. and he wasn’t answering his phone. | 除了本 他也不接电话 |
[12:52] | Finally, carlos drove to his house. and when he got there, | 最后 卡洛斯开车去他家 等他到那 |
[12:57] | He heard opera music pouring out the windows. | 他听见屋里放着很大声的歌剧 |
[13:02] | Ben! ben! | 本 本 |
[13:31] | Ben! | 本 |
[13:42] | Ben! what are you doing? | 本 你在干什么呢 |
[13:52] | Ben! ben! | 本 本 |
[13:57] | No, ben! | 不 本 |
[13:59] | – he died? – heart attack. | -他死了 -心脏病发作 |
[14:03] | It was about six months later | 大约6个月之后 |
[14:05] | That things got really bad for david and matt’s mother. | 大卫和马特的母亲也陡生变故 |
[14:10] | David! | 大卫 |
[14:17] | David! | 大卫 |
[14:30] | David! | 大卫 |
[14:35] | one | 一 |
[14:41] | David! | 大卫 |
[14:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:49] | – david? – mom. | -大卫 -妈妈 |
[14:58] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:01] | What? what? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[15:02] | Every one of her nightmares included the same symbols. | 她做的每个噩梦里都出现了同样的符号 |
[15:06] | Two x’s, a cross above the word “one” and a human skull. | 两个X “一”上面有个十字 还有一个头骨 |
[15:13] | So she went to see frida the town psychic. | 所以她就去找弗丽达 镇里的巫师 |
[15:17] | Half the people of pine valley thought frida was a fraud. | 松树谷半数的人都认为弗丽达是个骗子 |
[15:22] | The other half thought she walked on water. | 其他人则认为她是上天的使者 |
[15:26] | These are telepathic dreams you are having. | 你做的这些是传心之梦 |
[15:29] | Really, they’re psychic attacks is what they are. | 真的 这就是某种怨念在作祟 |
[15:31] | From ben? | 是本吗 |
[15:32] | Yes. the unconscious mind is capable of | 是的 人的潜意识可以 |
[15:36] | receiving messages from the dead. | 感受到死人发出的信息 |
[15:39] | Ben is sending you these dreams from the spirit world. | 本在另一个世界向你传达了这些梦 |
[15:42] | The skull obviously represents death. | 那个头骨很显然代表着死亡 |
[15:45] | The cross above the one you’ve been seeing isn’t a cross at all. | 你看到”一”上面有个十字 但那不是十字架 |
[15:49] | It’s a plus sign. xx is roman numeral for 20. 20 plus one. | 而是个加号 XX是罗马数字的20 20加1 |
[15:56] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:58] | Have you ever heard of the paranormal hour? | 你有没有听说过神秘时辰 |
[16:01] | No. | 没有 |
[16:03] | Midnight to 1:00 a.m. witches call it the witching hour. | 从午夜到凌晨1点 女巫们常称之为巫异时辰 |
[16:09] | It’s when paranormal activity is at its peak. | 此时各种灵异活动到达巅峰 |
[16:12] | that’s when he would strike. | 也正是他有所行动之时 |
[16:15] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[16:17] | I’m saying, ben will try to kill david on his 21st birthday. | 我在说 本会设法在大卫21岁生日那天杀死他 |
[16:24] | Between midnight and 1:00 a.m. | 就在午夜到凌晨1点之间 |
[16:28] | That woman is a fraud! telepathic dreams? psychic attacks? | 那个女人是个骗子 传心之梦 怨念 |
[16:32] | All she wants is your money! | 她只是想骗你钱而已 |
[16:34] | Well then, how do you explain the skull? | 那你怎么解释那个头骨 |
[16:36] | and the twenty plus one? | 还有20加1 |
[16:38] | They’re called nightmares, mary ann. everyone has ’em. | 这是噩梦而已 玛莉安 人人都会有的 |
[16:42] | – you don’t understand. – oh, I understand. | -你不明白 -我当然明白 |
[16:45] | You’re convinced that ben’s gonna | 你真相信 在大卫21岁生日那天 |
[16:47] | Come back from the grave to kill david on his 21st birthday? | 本会从坟地里爬出来杀死他 |
[16:50] | – all because some charlatan told you so? – not so loud. | -就因为那个江湖骗子这么说 -不要这么大声 |
[16:55] | Soon after that, ted walked out on mary ann and the boys. | 不久后 特德就离开了他们母子 |
[17:00] | – what a jerk. – yes. yes, he was. | -真是个混蛋 -没错 确实是 |
[17:05] | And then the unbelievable happened. | 之后不可思议的事情发生了 |
[17:09] | – she saw his ghost? – so she claimed. | -她看到他的鬼魂了 -她自己是这么说的 |
[17:13] | And she continued to see him. | 而且是接连不断的看到他 |
[17:19] | Return to where you came from. I order you. | 以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名 |
[17:22] | In the name of the father and the son and the holy ghost. | 我命令你滚回你的老窝 |
[17:26] | Leave me alone! leave me alone! | 别来缠我 别来缠我 |
[17:38] | They finally had to send mary ann away. | 他们最终不得不送玛莉安离开 |
[17:40] | She was in a psychiatric hospital for a year and a half. | 她在精神病院呆了一年半 |
[17:44] | – it’s so sad. – but then one day, everything stopped. | -真是惨 -但有一天 一切又恢复了平静 |
[17:49] | No more ghosts. no more nightmares. | 没有鬼魂 也没有噩梦了 |
[17:52] | They sent mary ann home. but she was never the same. | 他们把玛莉安送回家 但她却变样了 |
[17:57] | Spent the next eleven years | 接下来的十一年里 |
[17:59] | staring out her bedroom window. | 她只盯着自己卧室的窗外看 |
[18:02] | A lot of people blamed frida for mary ann’s troubles. | 很多人指责弗丽达 因为她害苦了玛莉安 |
[18:06] | Then one day, frida just up and left. | 之后有一天 弗丽达突然离开了 |
[18:09] | Moved up to redding, california, | 搬去了加州的莱丁 |
[18:11] | where she died a few years later. | 几年后在那里去世了 |
[18:14] | David was never the same after ben’s threat. | 大卫在听到本的诅咒后也变了 |
[18:18] | it really affected him. | 这对他影响很大 |
[18:20] | When his 20th birthday rolled along | 随着二十岁生日的临近 |
[18:23] | he started getting really strange. | 他开始变得古怪了 |
[18:26] | Hey, check this out. | 看这个 |
[18:27] | If today’s your birthday, | 如果今天是你的生日 |
[18:29] | this is a very critical year for you. | 那今年你会有血光之灾 |
[18:31] | Ignore the skeptics. scorpio was right. | 别相信无神论者说的话 天蝎座说的才对 |
[18:34] | what if frida was a scorpio? | 如果弗丽达是天蝎座呢 |
[18:37] | – what? – frida, the psychic. | -什么 -弗丽达 那个巫师 |
[18:40] | Horoscopes are crap, man. | 星座都是骗人的 伙计 |
[18:43] | – how do you know that? – I just do. | -你怎么知道的 -我就是知道 |
[18:55] | Okay, david, I have it right here. | 好吧 大卫 我这刚好有 |
[18:58] | Frida was born on november the twelfth, 1929. | 弗丽达出生于1929年11月20日 |
[19:04] | After that, he pretty much became a recluse. | 之后 他差不多就成了个隐士 |
[19:08] | He quit school at the community college | 他从短期大学退了学 |
[19:10] | And moved into an old loft above the barn out there. | 搬到了谷仓的旧阁楼 |
[19:15] | sad story. | 真是个伤感的故事 |
[19:17] | So what happened on his twenty-first birthday? | 那在他21岁生日那天发生了什么 |
[19:20] | Oh, that’s on monday. | 那天应该是星期一 |
[19:22] | – monday? – yes. | -星期一 -对 |
[19:24] | – this monday? – yes. | -下个星期一 -对 |
[19:27] | So do you think anything’s going to happen to him? | 那你认为会有什么事发生吗 |
[19:29] | Oh, heavens no. | 我才不信呢 |
[19:30] | So ben’s ghost. | 那么本变了鬼 |
[19:32] | you think mary ann was just imagining all that? | 你认为这是玛莉安想象出来的 |
[19:35] | Well, of course she was. | 是啊 是她想象的 |
[19:37] | well, it’s past my bedtime. | 我该睡觉了 |
[19:40] | But what about david’s horoscope? and frida? | 那么大卫的星座呢 还有弗丽达 |
[19:44] | I was a high school science teacher, dear. | 我是个教高中自然课的老师 亲爱的 |
[19:47] | I’m afraid astrology and psychics | 对我来说 占星 通灵 |
[19:48] | are right up there with ghosts for me. | 跟鬼魂是一回事 |
[19:51] | So how do you explain frida being a scorpio? | 那你怎么解释弗丽达是天蝎座呢 |
[19:54] | Coincidence… just a coincidence. | 巧合… 仅仅是个巧合 |
[21:21] | Mrs. shaw? | 肖太太 |
[21:24] | Willow, you scared me. | 维勒 你吓到我了 |
[21:42] | Mrs. shaw? | 肖太太 |
[21:48] | Mrs. shaw… mrs. shaw? | 肖太太 肖太太 |
[21:56] | what’s going on? where am i? | 怎么回事 我在哪 |
[21:59] | come on. let me take you inside. | 走吧 我带你回屋去 |
[22:04] | I must have been sleepwalking. | 我一定是在梦游 |
[22:07] | don’t worry, mrs. shaw. it’s okay. | 别担心 肖太太 没事的 |
[22:27] | Mrs. shaw, did you know ben woods very well? | 肖太太 你跟本很熟吗 |
[22:29] | Well enough. my husband hunted with him. | 熟得很 我丈夫跟他一起打过猎 |
[22:33] | What was he like? | 他人怎么样 |
[22:35] | – oh, despicable. I couldn’t stand the man. – why? | -人品卑劣 我根本没法忍受他 -为什么 |
[22:39] | Because he was evil, that’s why. | 他很邪恶 这就是原因 |
[22:42] | The way he treated people. | 他对待别人的方式 |
[22:45] | there was no excuse for that. | 根本找不到理由开脱 |
[22:47] | And he knew I didn’t care for it. | 他知道我不喜欢这些 |
[22:49] | I made it very clear to him. | 我跟他说的很清楚 |
[22:51] | then why did your husband hunt with him? | 那你丈夫为什么还跟他去打猎 |
[22:53] | it’s a small town. | 这是个小地方 |
[22:54] | There’s only one taxidermy club. | 抬头不见低头见 |
[22:57] | But let me tell you every time that | 但我跟你说 |
[22:59] | Man would come by to pick up my husband, | 每次他来找我丈夫的时候 |
[23:02] | It would turn my stomach. | 都让我反胃 |
[23:08] | Sarah! sarah, where are you? I give up now. | 莎拉 莎拉 你在哪 我认输了 |
[23:13] | sarah! sarah! | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[23:18] | – that’s the most greatest hiding spot ever! – I know! | -那真是最好的藏身之处 -我知道 |
[23:41] | – who’s out there? – hey. what are you doing? | -谁在那 -你在干嘛 |
[23:45] | – reading a book. – reading a book? | -看书 -看书 |
[23:47] | on a saturday afternoon in pine valley? | 这可是松树谷的周六耶 |
[23:49] | what’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不对吗 |
[23:51] | Nothing. but you’re missing a lot of action. | 没什么 不过你错过了好多的活动 |
[23:53] | – oh, yeah? like what? – all kinds of stuff. | -真的吗 比如说 -好多活动 |
[23:56] | 2:00. hot apple pie comes out at major’s diner. | 2点钟在主食餐厅有新鲜出炉的苹果派 |
[23:58] | Wow. that’s huge. | 真是件大事 |
[24:00] | – you want to check it out? – yeah, sure. | -想去看看吗 -当然 |
[24:03] | – all right. well, I’ll be back in 10 minutes. – okay. | -好的 我十分钟后回来 -好的 |
[24:18] | Best pie in the whole world, huh? | 世上最好的派 是吗 |
[24:20] | Mark my words, the best pie you’ll ever taste. | 记住我的话 这是你尝过的最好的派 |
[24:22] | – in this town? – yeah. | -在这个小镇上最好的吧 -对 |
[24:26] | So I heard the story about ben woods and your brother. | 我听说了关于本和你哥的事 |
[24:30] | Are you worried at all? | 你很担心吧 |
[24:31] | My brother’s crazy. you know where he lives? | 我哥简直疯了 你知道他住在哪吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[24:36] | He’s been up there for almost a year. lives like a hermit. | 他住那快一年了 就像个隐者 |
[24:40] | What does he do up there? | 他在那做什么 |
[24:41] | Up until a couple of months ago, I had no idea. | 直到前几个月我才知道 |
[24:43] | He insisted I never go up there. | 他坚决不让我去那 |
[24:46] | But one day he was in with mom… | 但有一天他和妈妈在家里 |
[24:49] | I said, “forget it.” | 我说 管它呢 |
[24:51] | I was going to see what he’s up to. | 我要去看看他在做什么 |
[25:10] | Ken and alice had never heard of shadow people… | 肯和爱丽丝从没听说过有影子人的存在 |
[25:12] | And they certainly weren’t the type | 他们也决不相信 |
[25:14] | to believe in ghostlike entities. | 鬼魂之类的东西 |
[25:16] | All that, however, was about to change. | 但这一切都将被改变 |
[25:19] | You see, the people that sold the reeds their new home | 那些卖新房子的人 |
[25:21] | Had failed to disclose the fact | 没能隐瞒住事实 |
[25:23] | That this charming little fixer upper | 她不该装修 |
[25:25] | was not meant to be fixed up. | 这套迷人的小破房子 |
[25:37] | They appeared in front of her, | 他们在她面前现身 |
[25:39] | lingered for several seconds, | 游荡了一会 |
[25:41] | Then vanished. | 便消失了 |
[25:43] | Afterward she was left with a horrible feeling of dread. | 之后她被恐惧所包围 |
[25:46] | At first, ken thought alice had… | 最初肯认为爱丽丝是… |
[25:54] | Hometown baseball hero killed in car accident | 小镇棒球明星死于车祸 |
[25:55] | pine valley obituaries | 松树谷死亡讣告 |
[26:10] | I was shocked. | 我很震惊 |
[26:12] | Every inch of that place was covered | 书 磁带和文章 |
[26:13] | with books and tapes and articles. | 覆盖着房间的每个角落 |
[26:16] | All on weird paranormal stuff. | 都是些灵异诡异的东西 |
[26:21] | Then I stumbled onto this documentary he was working on. | 然后我偶然发现了他正在做的纪录片 |
[26:29] | Okay, this is the road | 这是我妈妈和强尼 |
[26:30] | that my mom and johnny were traveling down. | 曾经走过的道路 |
[26:34] | This is probably where the cat would have been. | 这里也许就是猫当时在的地方 |
[26:38] | And over here is the pole that they hit. | 这边是他撞车的杆子 |
[26:42] | As you can see, people are always leaving flowers here. | 可以看出 大家经常在这摆些鲜花 |
[26:46] | What can I say? johnny was a hometown hero. | 我还能说什么呢 强尼是小镇的明星 |
[26:55] | what are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么 |
[26:58] | what are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么 |
[27:00] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[27:01] | – you really want to know? – yeah. | -你真想知道吗 -对 |
[27:04] | I’m trying to figure out what happened to mom. | 我在调查在妈妈的事 |
[27:06] | I’m trying to figure out how ben is going to try to kill me. | 我想搞清楚本要怎么来害我 |
[27:08] | I’m trying to save my life! | 我在自救 |
[27:10] | Mom had a nervous breakdown | 妈妈精神崩溃了 |
[27:12] | and ben is dead. he can’t kill you. | 本已经死了 他害不了你 |
[27:14] | Do you even know what a nervous breakdown is? | 你知道精神崩溃是什么吗 |
[27:16] | It just a catchphrase for, | 那只是掩人耳目而已 |
[27:17] | “we don’t know what the hell is wrong with you.” | “我们不知道你哪里出了毛病” |
[27:18] | That’s what it is. | 这就是精神崩溃的意思 |
[27:21] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[27:21] | Have you ever thought that | 你有没有想过 |
[27:24] | maybe ben has mom in some kind of psychic hold? | 本也许在精神上牵制着妈妈 |
[27:26] | What? | 什么 |
[27:28] | – do you know what telepathy is? – no. | -你知道什么是传心术吗 -不知道 |
[27:31] | It’s mind-to-mind communication. | 就是精神与精神之间的沟通 |
[27:33] | Frida said mom was receiving telepathic dreams from ben. | 弗丽达说妈妈做了本发出的传心之梦 |
[27:36] | They’re called psychic attacks. | 这叫做心理侵犯 |
[27:38] | and they cause psychic paralysis. | 从而导致精神失常 |
[27:39] | What if ben is somehow holding her in that state? | 如果本在精神上牵制她呢 |
[27:42] | – you’re nuts. – see? | -你真是疯了 -你看 |
[27:44] | That’s exactly why I don’t talk to you about this kind of stuff. | 所以我才不想跟你谈论这些事 |
[27:46] | You’re just gonna say I’m crazy. | 你只会说我疯了 |
[27:48] | Black art? evil spirits? what am I supposed to think? | 妖术 邪灵 你让我怎么想 |
[27:52] | – do you even know what an evil spirit is? – what? | -你知道邪灵是什么吗 -是什么 |
[27:55] | It’s a spirit that remains earthbound to enact revenge. | 它是留存在世间寻求报复的幽灵 |
[27:58] | Some even develop demon-like powers. | 有些甚至会具有类似恶鬼的力量 |
[28:00] | That means they can possess the living, take over their bodies | 那就是说他们能支配活人 占据他们的身体 |
[28:03] | And then use them to commit murder. | 然后利用他们去行凶杀人 |
[28:05] | This is what you think ben’s going to do to you. | 你认为本也会这样对付你 |
[28:06] | No. at first I thought so, but now I think he’s reincarnated. | 不是 起初是 但现在我认为他转世投胎了 |
[28:11] | I think he’s been reborn as another person | 他已经转世投胎在另一个人身上 |
[28:12] | And that person is going to try to kill me. | 那个人会对我行凶 |
[28:14] | – okay. – yeah, laugh. go ahead and laugh. | -没错 -行 笑吧 尽情地笑吧 |
[28:17] | – you can’t be serious. – I’m totally serious! | -你不是认真的吧 -我相当认真 |
[28:19] | Think about it! mom stopped having nightmares | 想想 妈妈不再作噩梦了 |
[28:21] | And seeing ben’s ghost two years after he died. | 而且在本死去两年后 见到了他的鬼魂 |
[28:24] | Unless he messing with me, there’s only one explanation. | 如果他不来招惹我 那就只有一种解释 |
[28:27] | – he reincarnated. – as who? | -他转世投胎了 -是谁 |
[28:30] | There’s no way of knowing, but it would have to be a kid. | 这没法知道 但应该是个孩子 |
[28:32] | – a kid. – ben’s only been dead for 13 years. | -一个孩子 -本死了13年了 |
[28:35] | A spirit needs at least two years to review | 而灵魂转世投胎前 |
[28:37] | Its previous life before it can reincarnate. | 至少需要两年时间 来回顾它的前世 |
[28:38] | If ben reincarnated right after he stopped haunting mom, | 如果本在停止骚扰妈妈后 便转世投胎 |
[28:41] | – that would make him eleven years old. | -那他现在应该11岁 |
[28:42] | okay. I get your point! | 好的 我明白了 |
[28:45] | You really believe all this crap. but you know what? | 你真相信这些鬼话 但你知道吗 |
[28:47] | I still think it’s crap, and I think you’re nuts! | 我还是认为它就是鬼话 而且你疯了 |
[28:49] | Fine! think what you want to think. | 无所谓 你爱怎么想怎么想 |
[28:52] | – but it’s my life. – yeah, I guess it is. | -但这是我的生活 -我想是的 |
[28:56] | – by the way, the sign says stay out! – all right, I will! | -顺便说一句 牌子上写了免进 -好 我不会来了 |
[29:02] | – and thanks for all of your support! – you’re welcome. | -还要感谢你的支持 -不用 |
[29:08] | How do you know david’s so wrong about all this stuff? | 你怎么知道大卫的想法是错的 |
[29:10] | He seems to know a lot about it. | 他貌似知道很多 |
[29:13] | Yeah, he’s done a lot of research, but come on. | 他做了很多研究 不过怎么可能 |
[29:15] | Wait till you hear this. a couple of weeks later… | 先听听这个再说 几周后… |
[29:18] | Hello? hello. | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[29:32] | – hi. – who are you? | -嗨 -你是谁 |
[29:35] | I’m justin. I just moved into the house around the corner. | 我是贾斯汀 刚搬到拐角的那座房子 |
[29:38] | I was wondering if there were any kids here I could play with. | 我想知道附近有小伙伴可以跟我玩吗 |
[29:40] | – how old are you? – eleven. | -你几岁了 -11岁 |
[29:48] | – why did you come here? – I told you. | -你为什么来这 -我告诉你了 |
[29:49] | I was wondering if there were any kids here I could play… | 我就是想知道附近是否有小伙伴… |
[29:52] | There aren’t any kids here. | 这没有小孩 |
[30:04] | He’s just a new kid in town. | 他只不过是个刚搬来的孩子 |
[30:06] | Yeah. and he just happens to be 11 years old? | 没错 并且他碰巧是11岁对吧 |
[30:08] | He just happens to move right around the corner from us? | 碰巧搬到我们家旁边 对吧 |
[30:10] | And he knows he was ben in a previous life? | 那他知道他的前世是本吗 |
[30:12] | – and he’s here to kill you? – no, it doesn’t work that way. | -他来这杀你吗 -不是 事情不是这样的 |
[30:15] | We all pick our parents before we are born. | 我们在出世前 就能挑选我们的父母 |
[30:17] | He picked his because he knew they’d | 他选那个孩子 是因为他知道 |
[30:19] | Be living in pine valley when I turned 21. | 他们会在我21岁的时候 搬到松树谷 |
[30:21] | Right now, he’s scouting me out and he doesn’t even know it. | 现在他在侦察我 而且他自己都不知道 |
[30:24] | He has no idea he wants to kill me. | 他根本不知道他想杀我 |
[30:26] | But when my birthday comes | 但当我生日那天 |
[30:27] | his subconscious will trigger him to do it. | 他的潜意识会怂恿他这么做 |
[30:30] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[30:32] | There are no coincidences, matt. | 世间没有巧合 马特 |
[30:36] | No coincidences. | 没有巧合 |
[31:14] | Good morning, fletcher. | 早上好 弗莱彻 |
[31:57] | Hey. what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:59] | – swinging. – this is private property. | -荡秋千 -这是私人财产 |
[32:02] | – sorry. – you need to leave now. | -对不起 -你现在就要离开 |
[32:04] | – okay. – never come back here, ever! | -好吧 -永远别再回来 |
[32:15] | He actually believes this kid is the reincarnation of ben woods. | 他真相信那孩子是本的转世 |
[32:18] | So why doesn’t he just leave town sunday night? | 那周日晚上他可以离开小镇啊 |
[32:21] | Get away from him? | 离开他 |
[32:22] | He was going to. then a few weeks ago, yolanda called. | 他是打算走的 但几周后 优蓝达打电话过来 |
[32:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:36] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[32:47] | – hello. – hello… you david? | -你好 -你好 是大卫吗 |
[32:52] | – who is this? – yolanda lopez. david baker? | -你是谁 -优蓝达・洛佩茨 你是大卫・贝克吗 |
[32:57] | David baker? | 大卫・贝克 |
[32:59] | I’ll give you his cell phone number. do you have a pen? | 我把他的号码给你 你有笔吗 |
[33:05] | Forget it. hold on. | 算了吧 等一下 |
[33:12] | – david. – yeah? | -大卫 -什么事 |
[33:16] | There’s a woman on the phone for you. | 一个女人打电话找你 |
[33:18] | – who is it? – I don’t know. yolanda or something. | -谁 -不知道 优蓝达什么的 |
[33:24] | – hello? – are you david? david baker? | -你好 -你是大卫吗 大卫・贝克 |
[33:28] | Yeah, who is this? | 是我 你是 |
[33:29] | Me yolanda lopez. | 是我 优蓝达・洛佩茨 |
[33:32] | I speak to, como dice, I hear frida. | 我和她说 简单点 我和弗丽达谈过 |
[33:37] | – frida? – si, si, si. frida. | -弗丽达 -对 对 弗丽达 |
[33:41] | Frida’s dead. | 弗丽达已经死了 |
[33:43] | We not talk phone. | 不在电话里说 |
[33:47] | I see you manana, | 我明天去见你 |
[33:50] | In tijuana. | 在提华纳 |
[33:52] | – tijuana? – si. manana. okay? | -提华纳 -对 明天 好吗 |
[33:55] | How do you know frida? | 你是怎么知道弗丽达的 |
[34:02] | – aunt. – your aunt? | -姨妈 -你的姨妈 |
[34:04] | – and she talks to you? – si. from heaven. | -她跟你说的 -是的 从天堂 |
[34:09] | – what’d she say? – ben woods try kill you. | -她说了什么 -本・伍兹想要杀你 |
[34:16] | – oh, my god. – she say you should stay home… | -上帝 -她说你该呆在家里… |
[34:23] | Birthday… | 生日… |
[34:27] | – how say… – twenty-one. | -这个怎么说 -二十一 |
[34:29] | Si, si. you stay home birthday… | 对 对 你在生日的时候呆在家 |
[34:36] | She wants me to stay home on my twenty-first birthday. | 她让我在二十一岁生日那天呆在家里 |
[34:41] | – did she say anything else? – she say… god help you. | -还说了其他的吗 -她还说 愿上帝保佑你 |
[34:51] | she’s obviously a fraud like her aunt. | 她和她姨妈简直是一个模子里出来的 |
[34:53] | but how do you know that? | 你是如何知道的 |
[34:55] | Trust me. the next thing you know, she’ll be asking for money. | 相信我 接下来她就该找你要钱了 |
[35:10] | So you got any big plans tonight? | 今晚有什么安排吗 |
[35:12] | Mrs. shaw’s famous meatloaf. that’s about it. | 肖太太拿手的烤肉卷 你知道的 |
[35:16] | – want to see a movie later? – sure. | -等会儿想去看场电影吗 -好啊 |
[35:19] | – okay. pick you up at 7:30? – yeah. sounds good. | -那我七点半来接你 -听起来不错 |
[35:27] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[35:57] | This was ben woods’ place. | 这儿曾是本・伍兹的家 |
[36:01] | Back in the 1800s it was a schoolhouse. | 十八世纪的时候是一所学校 |
[36:05] | That’s why it’s got that bell on the roof. | 所以屋顶才挂着口钟 |
[36:08] | Ben was famous for ringing it every time | 每当强尼的队伍获得胜利 本都会敲这口钟 |
[36:10] | johnny’s team won a game. | 这行为同样令他很出名 |
[36:16] | Where are you from? | 你们从哪儿来 |
[36:18] | – riverside. – relocating? | -河畔 -搬新家 |
[36:20] | Yeah. we thought we’d check out the country life. | 对 我们想体验乡村生活 |
[36:22] | Well, you can’t beat pine valley. | 松树谷绝不会让你们失望 |
[36:24] | Who lived here before? | 以前是谁住在这里 |
[36:26] | Vera waters. very nice woman. | 维拉・沃特斯 一位很好的女士 |
[36:28] | Okay, I guess this would have been ben’s old room. | 我猜这儿以前是本的房间吧 |
[36:31] | It looks more like a woman’s room now | 现在它看起来更像闺房 |
[36:33] | Since he left it to his sister-in-law, vera waters. | 因为他把房子留给了他小姨子 维拉・沃特斯 |
[36:37] | what do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:39] | I’m just checking out the place. | 我只想看看房子 |
[36:41] | – why? – I’m thinking of buying a house. | -为什么 -我正打算买房子 |
[36:43] | yeah, sure you are. | 才怪 |
[36:44] | the sign says open house. leave me alone. | 外面说了可以参观的 别打扰我 |
[36:46] | I know who you are. get the hell out of here! | 我知道你是谁 马上给我滚出去 |
[37:00] | – hi. – hi. is mrs. shaw home? | -你好 -你好 肖太太住这里吗 |
[37:02] | – actually, I think she’s sleeping. – oh, okay. | -我想她正在休息 -好吧 |
[37:05] | – can I tell her who stopped by? – sure. I’m justin. | -要我告诉她你来过吗 -谢了 我是贾斯汀 |
[37:16] | – cat hair. cat hair everywhere. – justin came by to see you. | -讨厌的猫毛 到处都是 -贾斯汀刚刚来看过你 |
[37:21] | Oh, probably looking for one of my ginger snap cookies. | 可能是来找我讨姜汁饼干吃吧 |
[37:25] | – do you know him well? – no, he’s new around here. | -你们很熟吗 -不 他刚刚搬来 |
[37:28] | I saw him riding his bike one day | 有一次我看见他正在骑车 |
[37:30] | and offered him a ginger snap, | 就给了他一块姜汁饼干 |
[37:31] | Told him saturday was my ginger snap day. | 还告诉他每周六我都会做 |
[37:34] | He’s been back every saturday since. | 于是他每周都会来 |
[37:37] | – do you know where he’s from? – iowa. | -你知道他是从哪儿来的吗 -爱荷华州 |
[37:40] | – why’d he move all the way out here? – I’m not sure. | -为什么他们会大老远搬来这儿 -我也不知道 |
[37:43] | I haven’t met his parents yet. | 我还没见过他父母呢 |
[37:45] | If you want, I can drop some of those ginger snaps off to him. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你带点饼干给他 |
[37:48] | What a splendid idea. I’ll send you with a plate of them. | 太好了 我给你装一碟 |
[37:54] | Oh, how sweet. justin just went for a bike ride with his dad. | 太感谢您了 贾斯汀刚和他爸去骑车玩了 |
[37:58] | But he’ll be happy to see these when he gets back. | 他见到这些饼干一定会非常开心的 |
[38:00] | – care for a cup of tea? – sure. | -想来杯茶吗 -好啊 |
[38:02] | – so where you from, sarah? – san diego. | -你从哪儿来 莎拉 -圣地亚哥 |
[38:06] | – are you related to mrs. shaw? – no, she’s just a friend. | -你和肖太太是亲戚吗 -不 她是我朋友 |
[38:12] | That’s nice. | 这很好 |
[38:13] | Would you like french vanilla, caramel nut or earl grey? | 要法国香草 焦糖坚果还是伯爵茶 |
[38:18] | French vanilla would be great. thanks. | 法国香草吧 谢谢 |
[38:26] | – so where are you guys from? – iowa. | -你们是从哪儿来的呢 -爱荷华州 |
[38:30] | Wow, what made you guys move all the way out here? | 为什么你们大老远搬来这里 |
[38:32] | – well, just a change of scenery. – does justin like it? | -只是想换换居住环境 -贾斯汀喜欢这里吗 |
[38:36] | – oh, he loves it. – that’s good. | -非常喜欢 -那很好 |
[38:39] | Kids normally hate to move, you know. | 小孩子往往不喜欢搬家 |
[38:40] | leaving their friends and all that. | 搬家就意味着离开他们的伙伴及一切 |
[38:42] | – oh, that wasn’t a problem for justin. – what do you mean? | -对贾斯汀没什么影响 -这么说是什么意思 |
[38:46] | Well, I don’t know. he just loves pine valley, that’s all. | 不知道 他很喜欢松树谷 就这样 |
[38:48] | the past lives of children how to uncover the mystery | <揭秘你的前世> |
[38:49] | Milk and sugar? | 加奶和糖吗 |
[38:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开我玩笑吧 |
[38:53] | – no. – just because she had a book on past lives. | -不 -就因为她有一本关于前世的书 |
[38:56] | But what kid doesn’t have a problem leaving his friends? | 但什么孩子会无所谓离开朋友呢 |
[38:58] | Maybe he didn’t have any friends. maybe he was bullied. | 也许他根本就没朋友 是个受气包 |
[39:00] | I’m telling you, something’s weird. | 我跟你说 这有点蹊跷 |
[40:44] | Okay, I’m back at ben’s house. | 我又到本的房子来了 |
[40:48] | Like I said, it used to be an old schoolhouse. | 就像我说过的 这儿过去是所学校 |
[40:55] | Maybe this was johnny’s room. | 也许这儿是强尼的房间 |
[41:02] | Let’s see what’s down here. | 来看看下面有什么 |
[41:11] | Just a bathroom. | 只是个浴室 |
[42:09] | – where have you been? – at a movie. what’s wrong? | -你刚刚到哪儿去了 -看电影 怎么了 |
[42:12] | – I need to see you now. – why? | -我马上要见你 -为什么 |
[42:14] | Just get here. fast. | 快点过来就是了 |
[42:15] | – is it mom? – no. just come. | -是因为妈妈吗 -不 来就是了 |
[42:19] | At first, I thought it was him. I thought he was alive. | 起初我以为是他 以为他还活着 |
[42:23] | I thought he never died, but then he disappeared, | 以为他是不死之身 但接着他消失了 |
[42:25] | And the bell was ringing and I heard this opera music. | 然后就响起了钟声和歌剧 |
[42:28] | Calm down! you didn’t see any ghosts. you’re losing it, man. | 冷静点 你没看见什么鬼魂 是你的幻觉 |
[42:31] | How can I calm down? you know what this means? | 我怎能平静 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[42:33] | He’s gonna try to kill me from the spirit world! | 他想从另一个世界杀了我 |
[42:36] | He didn’t reincarnate! he’s not justin! | 他根本没有转世 他不是贾斯汀 |
[42:44] | I don’t know why we’re doing this. | 不知道为什么非得我们来 |
[42:45] | it’s his camera, he should pick it up. | 是他的摄像机 他该自己来的 |
[43:00] | – have you ever been in there? – no. | -你以前进去过吗 -没 |
[43:11] | so you never came over here as a kid? | 你小时候也没来过吗 |
[43:14] | no. I never even met ben. | 没 我从未见过本 |
[43:17] | My mom didn’t want us anywhere near him. | 我妈妈从不让我靠近他 |
[43:19] | he wasn’t your typical uncle. | 他的口碑不大好 |
[43:38] | This place is creepy. | 这地方让人毛骨悚然 |
[43:52] | Ben and johnny. | 本和强尼 |
[44:26] | Here it is. | 在这儿 |
[44:31] | What was that? somebody’s here. | 那是什么 有人在这 |
[44:36] | – phil. – who’s phil? | -费尔 -谁是费尔 |
[44:39] | He’s a real estate guy. sells every house in pine valley. | 一个房产中介 松树谷的房子几乎他都经手 |
[45:18] | So many random things around this place. | 这地方发生的事情蹊跷古怪 |
[45:20] | I know. | 确实 |
[45:21] | sometimes I look at all the stuffed animals, antlers and stuff | 有时候看着那些动物标本 |
[45:25] | And I think, who were they, you know. | 我会想 他们是谁 |
[45:29] | – I wonder what it feels like to be hunted. – scary as hell. | -我想知道被人猎杀是什么感受 -那很可怕 |
[45:32] | – seriously. – I love this thing. | -千真万确 -我喜欢这个 |
[45:41] | – what? – nothing. that thing just makes me laugh. | -怎么了 -没什么 这东西让我发笑 |
[45:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:47] | Me and megan used to play on it. we called it the teacup game. | 梅根和我以前常玩这个 我们叫它茶杯游戏 |
[45:51] | You know, like the teacups at disneyland? | 就像迪斯尼乐园里那个 |
[45:54] | what was the teacup game? | 茶杯游戏是什么意思 |
[45:55] | Well, one of us would sit in the chair | 我们一个坐在椅子上 |
[45:57] | and the other would twist the chair | 另一个来转 |
[45:59] | Around and around and then let go. | 转啊转 然后放手 |
[46:01] | And the person in the chair would go spinning uncontrollably. | 椅子上的人就会不由自主的打转 |
[46:05] | Oh, my gosh. | 上帝 |
[46:07] | This one time I spun it so much | 有一次我转得过猛了 |
[46:10] | that it was like all the way up to here. | 真是天旋地转啊 |
[46:13] | And megan was sitting in it, just screaming out of control. | 梅根坐在里边 失声大叫 |
[46:17] | And I let go | 我放手之后 |
[46:18] | and that thing spun like I’d never seen it spin before. | 那玩意儿仍旧以飞快的速度转着 |
[46:21] | Then the hook broke off the chain | 然后钩子脱了 |
[46:23] | and megan and the chair went flying. | 梅根和链子一起飞了出去 |
[46:26] | They landed all the way over there. | 就落在那儿 |
[46:28] | luckily she wasn’t hurt though. | 幸运的是她没伤得太重 |
[46:32] | Megan was a pretty special friend, huh? | 梅根是一个非常特殊的朋友 是吗 |
[46:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:40] | It’s weird to be out here without her. | 在这儿没她陪着总感觉怪怪的 |
[46:44] | I mean, it’s weird to be anywhere without her, | 没她陪着到哪儿都怪怪的 |
[46:48] | but… this place? | 但在这儿… |
[46:49] | It’s like, she’s everywhere. | 她好像无处不在 |
[46:53] | – you okay? – yeah. | -你还好吧 -当然 |
[46:57] | – see you tomorrow? – sure. | -明天见 -好的 |
[47:05] | – bye, matt. – good night. | -再见 马特 -晚安 |
[47:11] | So, how does a dead person kill someone? | 一个死人如何去杀害别人 |
[47:13] | The answer is, any number of ways. | 答案是 有很多方法 |
[47:16] | Apparitions have been known | 鬼魂已被证实 |
[47:17] | cause heart attacks and car accidents. | 能诱发心脏病发作及车祸 |
[47:20] | Every year, 700 people die in electrical fires. | 每年都有700人死于因电引起的火灾 |
[47:24] | How many of those are started by evil spirits? | 其中有多少是由于邪灵引起的 |
[47:47] | do not use | 请勿使用 |
[48:05] | where were you today? | 你今天上哪去了 |
[48:08] | – I’m still in pine valley. – you missed an awesome party. | -还在松树谷 -你错过了一场很棒的聚会 |
[48:50] | Crunchy ice. beat it once. beat it twice. | 脆脆冰 咬一口 咬两口 |
[48:53] | Lemonade. crunchy ice. beat it once, beat it twice. lemonade. | 柠檬水 脆脆冰 咬一口 咬两口 柠檬水 |
[48:59] | Get out of here. it’s not safe for you. | 离开这儿 你待在这里不安全 |
[49:36] | sunday 11 am | 星期天 早上11点 |
[49:41] | 13 hours till midnight | 距离午夜13小时 |
[49:48] | Mrs. shaw? can I borrow your car for a little while? | 肖太太 我能借用一下你的车吗 |
[49:51] | Well, of course you can, dear. where did you want to go? | 当然可以 你打算去哪儿 |
[49:54] | Just for a drive. | 随便出去转转 |
[51:09] | – hey, you. you the one who rang my bell? – yeah. | -是你按我的门铃吗 -对 |
[51:18] | Someone told me that frida used to live here. | 有人告诉我弗丽达曾在这住过 |
[51:21] | You know, frida the psychic? is that true? | 听说弗丽达是巫师 是真的吗 |
[51:24] | Yes, that’s true. | 对 是真的 |
[51:25] | – did you know her? – oh, yeah. | -你认识她吗 -当然 |
[51:29] | Do you think she was for real? | 你认为那些都是真的吗 |
[51:30] | I mean, do you think she really had psychic powers? | 她真的会通灵吗 |
[51:34] | – ain’t no doubt about that. – really? | -绝对是真的 -是吗 |
[51:37] | Do you believe in psychics? | 你相信通灵吗 |
[51:40] | I’m not sure. | 不是很肯定 |
[51:42] | She told me something once. | 曾经她跟我说 |
[51:44] | she told me my dog was going to die. | 她说我的狗快死了 |
[51:48] | It died a month later. perfectly healthy dog. | 一个月后狗果然死了 那么健康的一条狗 |
[51:53] | How’s thelma doing? | 西尔玛过得怎样 |
[51:56] | Did mrs. shaw tell you about me? | 肖太太和你谈过我 |
[51:58] | no. you’re driving her car. | 不 因为你开着她的车 |
[52:04] | So do you know the story about ben woods and david baker? | 那你也知道本・伍兹和大卫・贝克的故事了 |
[52:09] | Pine valley’s dark secret. | 这是松树谷的黑暗秘密 |
[52:11] | – dark secret? – trust me… | -黑暗秘密 -相信我… |
[52:14] | Midnight tonight, | 今晚午夜 |
[52:15] | no one here will be anywhere near that baker boy. | 不要接近那个叫贝克的男孩 |
[52:19] | Ben woods was a scary man. | 本・伍兹是个可怕的人 |
[52:22] | Have you been to the site where johnny woods died? | 你到强尼・伍兹死的地方看过没 |
[52:25] | No. | 没有 |
[52:26] | They say you can still feel johnny’s presence there. | 他们说 在那儿仍可以感觉到强尼的气息 |
[53:48] | Thanks for bringing the ginger snaps over. | 谢谢你给我带姜汁饼干 |
[53:50] | I ate like ten of them. | 我吃了十多块 |
[53:52] | oh, you’re welcome. what are you doing? | 不用谢 你在干什么呢 |
[53:55] | just riding my bike. | 骑车转转 |
[53:56] | See you later. | 再见 |
[54:28] | You look a little bit young to be buying a house. | 你这个年龄就买房子也太小了吧 |
[54:31] | Yeah, I’m just killing time. | 对 我是来打发时间的 |
[54:34] | I heard a rumor this place is haunted. is that true? | 听说这房子闹鬼 是真的吗 |
[54:37] | I haven’t seen any ghosts. | 我从没见过什么鬼 |
[54:40] | – did the previous owner say anything? – not to me. | -之前的住户说过什么吗 -没有 |
[54:46] | So where are you from? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[54:47] | I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before. | 我想我以前从没见过你 |
[54:50] | San diego. I’m visiting thelma shaw. you know her? | 圣地亚哥 我来拜访西尔玛・肖 你认识她吗 |
[54:55] | Thelma? oh, sure. | 西尔玛 当然了 |
[54:57] | I’ve been trying to get her | 好多年来 |
[54:58] | to put her house on the market for years | 我一直劝说她把房子卖掉 |
[54:59] | And make some real money, but she won’t listen to me. | 来赚一大笔钱 但她总不听劝 |
[55:05] | So do you sell many homes in pine valley? | 那你一定在松树谷卖掉很多房子吧 |
[55:07] | All of them. | 都是我卖出去的 |
[55:08] | – you must be a good salesman. – the only one. | -你一定是个出色的销售 -百里挑一 |
[55:12] | There used to be another guy kicking around here years ago. | 过去有个家伙想跟我抢生意 |
[55:14] | But there wasn’t enough business for the two of us. | 但一山难容二虎 |
[55:17] | It’s not every day somebody moves to pine valley. | 并不是每天都有人搬到松树谷的 |
[55:20] | So you must have sold the van camps their home then. | 那贾斯汀家的房子也一定是你经手的吧 |
[55:23] | Sure did. you know them too? | 当然 你也认识他们吗 |
[55:25] | Yeah, I was over there yesterday. | 对 我昨天在那边 |
[55:27] | that justin’s quite a kid, huh? | 贾斯汀是个好孩子 对吧 |
[55:29] | Yeah, he’s a nice boy. | 他是个棒小伙 |
[55:32] | There’s something off about him, though. | 但有些人说他不太正常 |
[55:33] | I can’t put my finger on it. Something’s different. | 我说不上来 有点怪怪的 |
[55:38] | Seems like a normal kid to me. | 我觉得他挺正常的 |
[55:42] | I guess it’s just me, then. | 我猜只有我这样想 |
[55:44] | Come to think of it, there was one thing that struck me as odd. | 说到这 有件事情我觉得挺奇怪的 |
[55:48] | Oh, yeah? What was that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[55:50] | Well, he was adamant that they moved to that area of town. | 他一定要搬到他们现在住的那个地方 |
[55:54] | He insisted on it. | 非常坚持 |
[56:39] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[56:43] | Maybe Justin is Ben. | 贾斯汀可能就是本 |
[56:45] | But he can’t be. I saw ben’s ghost, remember? | 不可能 我看到了本的鬼魂 记得吗 |
[56:47] | He’s in the spirit world. | 他在另一个世界里 |
[56:50] | That means he hasn’t been reborn as another person. | 那就是说 他不能再转世 |
[56:52] | -Are you sure you saw his ghost? -Yeah. | -你确信看到了他的鬼魂吗 -是的 |
[56:55] | Well, I could have been having hallucinations, | 虽然 有可能是我的幻觉 |
[56:57] | but I don’t think so. | 但应该不是 |
[57:00] | -Do you know Vera Waters? -Sort of. | -你认识维拉・沃特斯吗 -不是很熟 |
[57:03] | Could you call her? | 能打电话给她吗 |
[57:05] | If anyone else has seen his ghost in there, it’d be her. | 如果鬼魂在那里出现 那她也一定见过 |
[57:07] | I tried that. She hung up on me. | 我试过了 她把电话挂了 |
[57:09] | She doesn’t want anything to do with our family. | 她不想和我们家有任何牵扯 |
[57:11] | Why don’t you just show up at her house? | 那你怎么不去她家找她呢 |
[57:13] | -She lives up in Julian now. -So? I’ll go with you. | -她现在在朱莉那里住 -那又怎样 我陪你去 |
[57:18] | -All the way to Julian? -Please? | -想知道怎么去朱莉那儿? -拜托了 |
[57:40] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[57:42] | -I need to talk to you. -About what? | -我需要和你谈谈 -谈什么 |
[57:44] | -Why are you selling your house? -That’s none of your business. | -你为什么卖掉房子 -不关你的事 |
[57:47] | Please. I need to know. | 求你了 我需要知道 |
[57:49] | Did you see his ghost in there? My life depends on it. | 你在那儿见过他的鬼魂吗 这关乎我的性命 |
[57:53] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[57:56] | Please! I need to know. | 求你了 我必须知道 |
[58:01] | I’m as afraid of him as you are! | 我和你一样害怕他 |
[58:05] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[58:06] | I saw him with my own eyes. He’s in the spirit world. | 我亲眼见过他 他还在另一个世界 |
[58:09] | What are you talking about? She didn’t say she saw his ghost. | 你在说什么 她没说见过他的鬼魂啊 |
[58:11] | -She might as well have. -Did I miss something? | -她很可能见过 -我说错什么了 |
[58:15] | Why didn’t she just answer the question? | 她为什么不回答问题 |
[58:16] | Why is she afraid of him? | 她为什么怕他 |
[58:18] | He’s dead! | 他已经死了啊 |
[58:18] | It’s because she saw what I saw, that’s why. | 她一定和我看到了一样的东西 |
[58:21] | Ben’s coming after me from the spirit world. | 在另一个世界 本一直跟着我 |
[58:37] | 8 hours till midnight | 距午夜8小时 |
[58:46] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[58:49] | Yeah, do you guys have a rest room I can use? | 这边有厕所吗 |
[58:53] | Yeah, it’s the little white building right here. | 有的 这栋白色的小房子就是 |
[58:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:56] | It’s at your own risk, though. | 接下来要靠自己了哦 |
[59:03] | David | 大卫 |
[59:06] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[59:11] | What’s the difference between a ghost and a spirit? | 鬼魂和灵魂有什么不同 |
[59:14] | A ghost is a spirit. | 鬼魂是灵魂的一种 |
[59:16] | Just a spirit of a dead person | 鬼魂是死后 |
[59:17] | that hasn’t crossed over to the afterlife. | 没有超生的灵魂 |
[59:20] | -Stuck between two worlds. -Why does that happen? | -介于两界之间 -为什么这样 |
[59:24] | It still thinks it has business to do here. | 他认为自己还有未了解的事 |
[59:28] | In Ben’s case, it’s to kill me on my twenty-first birthday. | 就本来说 就是要在我21岁生日那天杀死我 |
[59:34] | If a spirit has crossed over to the afterlife, | 如果一个鬼魂被超度了呢 |
[59:36] | Can it still communicate with us? | 他还能和我们交流吗 |
[59:38] | -Say, like in a dream? -Oh, yeah. | -我是说 像在梦里交流 -当然 |
[59:40] | But how do we know if it’s them | 那我们怎么区分是托梦 |
[59:42] | or if it’s just an ordinary dream? | 还是一个普通的梦呢 |
[59:44] | We don’t, really. There’s no way of knowing for sure. | 我们无从分辨 没有确切的方法 |
[1:00:06] | -Can I talk to you for a minute? -Sure. | -我能和你说两句吗 -当然 |
[1:00:17] | -Why are you so hard on him? -David? | -你为什么跟他相处不好 -你是指大卫吗 |
[1:00:21] | Yeah. I mean, I know you don’t believe in ghosts | 我是说 我知道你不相信鬼魂 |
[1:00:24] | And reincarnation and all that kind of stuff but, | 轮回之类的说法 |
[1:00:27] | Why not just be on his side? | 但为什么不支持他呢 |
[1:00:30] | You don’t understand. I’ve been dealing with this my whole life. | 你不明白 我一直都在处理这件事情 |
[1:00:33] | And he hasn’t? | 难道他不是这样吗 |
[1:00:34] | In six hours | 相信再过六个小时 |
[1:00:35] | he thinks an evil spirit is going to try to kill him. | 就会有一个邪灵来杀他 |
[1:00:38] | He’s been living in fear of | 从一个小孩子开始 |
[1:00:38] | this moment since he was a little boy. | 他就生活在对于那一刻的恐惧之中 |
[1:00:41] | You don’t have to believe | 你不用相信 |
[1:00:41] | it’s going to happen to be there for him. | 那些事情真的会发生 |
[1:00:45] | But if you are, | 但如果你相信的话 |
[1:00:45] | Regardless of what happens he’ll always remember you for it. | 无论结局怎样 他会永远感激你的 |
[1:00:55] | Mom, I’m coming in. | 妈妈 我回来了 |
[1:01:01] | I have someone here to see you. | 我带了个人来看你 |
[1:01:11] | -Mom? This is Sarah. -Hi, Mrs. Baker. | -妈妈 这是莎拉 -你好 贝克太太 |
[1:01:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:01:23] | -Well, she must like you. -She just said hi. | -她很喜欢你 -她只是说了”你好”而已 |
[1:01:26] | It’s a big deal. Most days I don’t even get that. | 这可不多见 我都很少听到 |
[1:01:34] | Hello, David. It’s Yolanda. | 你好 大卫 我是优蓝达 |
[1:01:36] | Frida, you know, she has speak to me again. | 你知道的 弗丽达又和我说了一遍 |
[1:01:40] | -David. -What? | -大卫 -什么事 |
[1:01:44] | Hello, David. it’s yolanda. | 你好 大卫 我是优蓝达 |
[1:01:46] | frida, you know she has speak to me again. | 弗丽达又和我说了一遍 |
[1:01:50] | She say tonight… como dice? midnight. | 她说今晚… 午夜时分 |
[1:01:54] | She say you, druid ritual, si? | 她说让你 德鲁伊仪式 明白吗 |
[1:01:57] | You know? Adios. | 明白 再见 |
[1:01:59] | Who’s Drew and Rachel? | 朱和瑞秋是谁(发音和”德鲁伊仪式”相似) |
[1:02:01] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:03] | -Do you have her phone number? -Yeah, on my cell. | -你有她们的号码吗 -有的 在我手机上 |
[1:02:15] | Hi, Yolanda. This is david baker. I got your message. | 优蓝达 我是大卫・贝克 我收到了你的留言 |
[1:02:18] | Who are drew and rachel? | 朱和瑞秋是谁 |
[1:02:19] | Please call me back as soon as possible. | 尽快回我电话 |
[1:02:21] | It’s urgent. Not home. | 十万火急 她不在家 |
[1:02:24] | Let’s check the internet. Maybe they’re experts on this stuff. | 从网上找找看 网民可能是这方面的专家 |
[1:02:34] | None of this makes any sense. | 这都讲不通啊 |
[1:02:38] | Is there another word we can try? Besides paranormal? | 在灵异范畴内 还有别的关键词吗 |
[1:02:43] | How about drew and rachel and evil spirits? | 试试朱 瑞秋 邪灵这三个词 |
[1:02:47] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[1:02:48] | There are no Drew and Rachel experts. | 根本没有什么叫朱或者瑞秋的专家 |
[1:02:50] | If there were, I would have heard of them. | 如果有的话 我一定听说过 |
[1:02:53] | I’m out of here. | 我要出去透透气 |
[1:02:54] | -Where are you going? -To eat my last meal. | -去哪 -去吃我的最后一餐 |
[1:03:03] | -Let’s keep trying. -All right. | -咱们再找找看 -好的 |
[1:03:30] | 2 hours till midnight | 距午夜2小时 |
[1:03:34] | Try Drew and Rachel and black art. | 试试朱 瑞秋与黑魔法 |
[1:03:39] | You know what’s weird to me? | 你知道吗 有点奇怪 |
[1:03:41] | -What? -The way she said drew and rachel. | -奇怪什么 -她说朱和瑞秋的方式 |
[1:03:43] | It’s like she was assuming that he should know who they are. | 好像她觉得 大卫也应该认识这两个人 |
[1:03:46] | But he’s never heard of them. | 但他从未听说过啊 |
[1:03:48] | Maybe she was saying something else. | 可能她不是在说人名 |
[1:03:51] | She say tonight… como dice? midnight. | 她说 今晚 午夜时分 |
[1:03:55] | She say you, druid ritual, si? you know? adios. | 她说让你 德鲁伊仪式 明白吗 再见 |
[1:04:01] | I don’t think she’s saying Rachel. I think she’s saying ritual. | 我认为她不是在说瑞秋 她在说仪式 |
[1:04:07] | And she’s not saying Drew. She’s saying druid. The druid ritual | 她也不是在说朱 是在说德鲁伊 德鲁伊仪式 |
[1:04:11] | What’s the druid ritual? | 什么是德鲁伊仪式 |
[1:04:12] | It’s a ritual to ward off evil spirits. | 一种驱逐亡灵的仪式 |
[1:04:14] | The druids, they were priests in ancient gaul and britain. | 德鲁伊是古代高卢和不列颠的牧师 |
[1:04:18] | They were surrounded by evil. | 他们被恶魔包围 |
[1:04:21] | A druid that was thought to be the target of an evil spirit | 他们成为了邪灵攻击的目标 |
[1:04:24] | Would sit in the center of a circle of scooped up turnips | 坐在头骨围成的圆圈里 |
[1:04:26] | Fashioned into skulls | 头骨是用挖空的大头菜做出来的 |
[1:04:28] | and lit with candles to keep the evil spirit at bay. | 头骨中放上蜡烛来驱走邪灵 |
[1:04:31] | As a second line of defense, should the spirit be so bold | 如果鬼魂胆敢走进圈子里来 |
[1:04:33] | As to enter the circle of skulls, | 还有第二道防线 |
[1:04:35] | The druid would wear a disguise | 德鲁伊将带上伪装的面具 |
[1:04:37] | and attempt to confuse the spirit. | 来迷惑他们 |
[1:04:39] | But the druid knew | 但德鲁伊知道 |
[1:04:39] | he could not display even the slightest sign of fear. | 他不能表现出一丁点的恐惧 |
[1:04:42] | For his disguise would be of little use | 否则他的伪装将会毫无用处 |
[1:04:45] | Should the evil spirit detect him trembling under his mask. | 恶灵能隔着面具发现他的恐惧 |
[1:04:48] | I’ll never be able to pull this off on time. | 我已经来不及把这些东西都准备好了 |
[1:04:50] | Do you have a mask? | 你有面具吗 |
[1:04:52] | An old halloween mask somewhere | 有个旧的万圣节面具 |
[1:04:53] | but definitely don’t have any turnips, | 但肯定没有大头菜啊 |
[1:04:55] | And it’s sunday night and the food market closed at 9:00. | 周日晚上菜市场9点就关门了 |
[1:04:58] | I’ll call Ron. | 我打电话给罗 |
[1:05:06] | Fifty turnips and a box of tea candles? | 50个大头菜和一盒蜡烛 |
[1:05:08] | -It’s a long story. -Sorry, Matt. | -说来话长 -抱歉 马特 |
[1:05:10] | I’m not going to open up the store on a sunday night | 我可不打算周日晚上开门 |
[1:05:13] | So you guys can go play some high school prank. | 让你们去搞什么高中生的恶作剧 |
[1:05:16] | It’s not a high school prank, I promise. | 我保证不是什么恶作剧 |
[1:05:18] | What do you need them for? | 那你们要这些东西干什么 |
[1:05:21] | Ron. Remember that time you needed that muffler? | 罗 记得那次你跟我要汽车消声器 |
[1:05:24] | And I sped to alpine and back for you | 我跑到山上帮你拿 |
[1:05:27] | so you could get up to Tahoe? | 你才能开车去太浩湖 |
[1:05:28] | Did I ask any questions? No. I just did it. | 我问什么了吗 没有 我就去拿了 |
[1:05:32] | How was that ride to Tahoe anyway? Pretty quiet, huh? | 一路上开过去怎么样 非常安静 对吧 |
[1:05:38] | Matt, sometimes you can be a real pain in the ass. | 马特 有时候你还真是个小麻烦 |
[1:05:58] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:06:00] | -You scared me. -Good. | -你吓到我了 -还不错 |
[1:06:08] | We did it. | 弄好了 |
[1:06:10] | -With 22 minutes to spare. -Thanks, guys. | -还剩了22分钟 -伙计们 谢谢你们 |
[1:06:15] | So now what? | 那现在该怎么办 |
[1:06:17] | -You guys need to leave. -Why? | -你们要离开这里 -为什么 |
[1:06:21] | Because if you stay here, he might try to kill you, too. | 因为你们呆在这里 他可能连你们一起杀了 |
[1:06:24] | We’re dealing with an evil spirit here. | 我们可是要对付一个邪灵呢 |
[1:06:25] | -I don’t care. I’m staying. -No! | -我不在乎 我要留下 -不行 |
[1:06:27] | In the book | 书上说 |
[1:06:28] | the druid is left to face the spirit all by himself. | 德鲁伊留下来 独自面对邪灵 |
[1:06:31] | We need to follow the book. This could be my only chance. | 我们要按书上的办 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:06:33] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:06:36] | Do you think he’ll try to kill your mom, too? | 你觉得他会杀掉你妈妈吗 |
[1:06:38] | No. She’s the last person he wants dead. He wants her to live | 不 他不想让她死 他想让她活着 |
[1:06:43] | What do you think’s gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生些什么事呢 |
[1:06:44] | I have no idea. Maybe he’ll take over someone’s body. | 我不知道 他可能会附到某个人身上 |
[1:06:48] | -Like Carlos. -Carlos? | -比如卡洛斯 -卡洛斯 |
[1:06:50] | Ben was a hunter, he could use one of his hunting rifles. | 本是个猎人 他可能会用来福枪 |
[1:07:00] | -Okay. You guys better leave. -All right. | -好的 你们该走了 -好吧 |
[1:07:22] | Sarah, nothing’s going to happen. Trust me. | 莎拉 不会有事的 相信我 |
[1:07:25] | The next hour’s going to pass right by | 接下来的时间里 |
[1:07:27] | and David’s gonna suddenly realize | 大卫会恍然大悟 |
[1:07:29] | He’s been worrying his whole life | 他的一生都在担心 |
[1:07:30] | over something that could never happen. | 那些永远都不会发生的事情 |
[1:07:49] | -These are good. -Yeah. | -真好吃 -是啊 |
[1:07:55] | You know, if David was right | 你知道吗 如果大卫是对的 |
[1:07:57] | And Ben was going to take over someone’s body to kill him, | 本就会附在别人身上 杀死他 |
[1:08:00] | The last person he would choose would be Carlos. | 但他一定不会选择卡洛斯 |
[1:08:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:08:04] | Carlos was his best friend. he’d be charged with murder. | 卡洛斯是他最好的朋友 他不会让他背黑锅的 |
[1:08:09] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[1:08:11] | If he was going to take over someone’s body, | 他要是想附体的话 |
[1:08:13] | You’d think he’d take over the body of somebody he didn’t like. | 你觉得他会找一个自己不喜欢的人 |
[1:08:20] | Mrs. Shaw | 肖太太 |
[1:08:23] | -Is that the front door? -She sleepwalks. | -是前门吗 -她经常梦游 |
[1:08:39] | -Mrs. Shaw, you’re sleepwalking. – I’m not Mrs. Shaw! | -肖太太 你在梦游 -我不是肖太太 |
[1:10:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:12:05] | Do you think she’s still out there? | 你觉得她还在外面吗 |
[1:12:09] | I don’t know. but we’ve got to go. | 不知道 但咱们得走了 |
[1:12:44] | Justin | 贾斯汀 |
[1:12:48] | -Happy birthday. -No! | -生日快乐 -不 |
[1:12:53] | Dad! Don’t do it! | 爸爸 不要那么做 |
[1:12:58] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[1:13:00] | -Johnny? -It was an accident. | -你是强尼 -那是意外 |
[1:13:46] | -Unbelievable. -Where am I? | -真不敢相信 -我这是在哪 |
[1:13:50] | What am I doing here? I need to go home. | 我在这里干什么 我要回家了 |
[1:14:03] | The reincarnation of Johnny Woods. | 他是强尼・伍兹的今世 |
[1:14:07] | You guys. You saved my life. | 伙计们 你们救了我 |
[1:14:10] | No, we didn’t. Justin saved your life. Johnny saved your life. | 不是我们 是贾斯汀 是强尼救了你 |
[1:14:14] | No, you don’t understand. It would have been too late. | 不 你们不明白 那样就晚了 |
[1:14:17] | The druid ritual. It delayed Ben just long enough for… | 是德鲁伊仪式 拖延了本… |
[1:14:20] | David! Matt! | 大卫 马特 |
[1:14:23] | -Mom? -Mom! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[1:14:32] | I can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[1:14:35] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[1:14:38] | -Where am I? -It’s okay, Mrs. Shaw. | -我这是在哪 -没事的 肖太太 |
[1:14:41] | -Was I sleepwalking again? -Yeah, you were sleepwalking. | -我又梦游了 -是的 梦游了 |
[1:14:50] | So I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[1:14:57] | -Thanks for everything. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你们做的一切 -不用谢 |
[1:15:00] | -Drive safe. – Okay. have a happy birthday. | -开车小心点儿 -好的 过个开心的生日 |
[1:15:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:15:12] | -I need to thank you, too. -For what? | -我也要谢谢你 -谢什么 |
[1:15:19] | It felt really good to be there for him. | 昨晚陪大卫共渡难关 感觉真不错 |
[1:15:29] | -Can I call you sometime? -Sure. | -有空能跟你打电话吗 -好啊 |
[1:15:38] | And that’s the story of my trip to Pine Valley. | 这就是我的松树谷之旅 |
[1:15:42] | That day, | 那天 |
[1:15:43] | David cleared out the loft and moved back into the house. | 大卫清空了阁楼搬回了家里 |
[1:15:47] | His mind finally at ease for the first time | 他有生以来 |
[1:15:48] | since he was a little boy. | 终于如释重负 |
[1:15:53] | Justin has no recollection of what happened that night. | 贾斯汀一点儿也不记得那天的事 |
[1:15:56] | And if we tried to tell him, he wouldn’t believe us. | 就算我们告诉他 他也不相信 |
[1:16:01] | As I drove home, | 我回家后 |
[1:16:03] | I thought about my encounter with the paranormal. | 我想起这次奇异的经历时 |
[1:16:07] | Little did I know, it would be just the beginning. | 我并不知道 这仅仅是一个开始 |