| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [03:10] | Help! | 救命 |
| [03:30] | So,I understand that you all were part of the 58th Rescue Squadron… | 我知道你们都隶属于驻扎在阿富汗巴格拉姆 |
| [03:33] | staged over at Bagram in Afghanistan for combat search and rescue. | 军事基地的58号救援分队执行空中巡逻营救任务 |
| [03:37] | Yes,ma’am. Two tours. | 是的 女士 去过两次 |
| [03:39] | And you’re still flying together? | 你们现在仍然是搭档吗 |
| [03:40] | We all got tight over there. Wouldn’t wanna break up the family. | 是的 我们感情都挺好的 像一家人一样 |
| [03:43] | Dude,do we look like family? | 兄弟 我们像是一家的吗 |
| [03:45] | A little. | 一点点吧 |
| [03:47] | So,what’s the biggest difference between rescuing over there and what you do here? | 那么 在阿富汗时的救援和在这里的工作有什么不同吗 |
| [03:52] | Not getting shot at. | 这里不会吃枪子儿 |
| [03:54] | – You’re a funny guy. – Yeah. | – 你真是个有趣的家伙 – 是吧 一般般啦 |
| [03:59] | Uh,Chief Gaines? | 呃 盖恩斯队长 |
| [04:01] | I’m told that between Afghanistan and LAFD… | 据我所知在阿富汗和洛杉矶消防局任期间 |
| [04:05] | you have over 600 documented rescues. | 你拯救了超过六百余人的生命 |
| [04:08] | That’s pretty impressive. | 这真让人印象深刻 |
| [04:10] | Just doing my job,ma’am. | 本职工作而已 女士 |
| [04:12] | Go where they tell me to go. | 绝对服从命令 |
| [04:14] | Heh. That’s great. You can cut there. | 很不错 你可以停止拍摄了 |
| [04:23] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
| [04:29] | Looks pretty tight. | 峡谷太窄了 |
| [04:32] | Take her up. | 把她拉上来 |
| [04:44] | Winds are variable,270 to 300. | 风向不断在变化 在270度到300度间摇摆 |
| [04:47] | 10 knots gusting to 15. | 风速由十节上升为十五节 |
| [04:54] | Metro,this is LAFD. Helo 5 on scene of cliff-V rescue. | 呼叫总部 洛杉矶消防队 五号直升机已到达事故现场 |
| [04:58] | We have visual. | 我们看到了受困者 |
| [04:59] | – Copy,Helo 5. – What’s the girl’s name? | – 收到 直升机五号 – 那女孩叫什么 |
| [05:02] | Natalie. | 纳塔莉 |
| [05:04] | Metro,connect her cell to our sat phone. | 总部 把她的手机转到我们这 |
| [05:07] | Helo 5,you’re connected. | 直升机5号 你们已经连上了 |
| [05:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
| [05:12] | This is Chief Pilot Raymond Gaines of the Los Angeles Fire Department. | 我是机长雷蒙德盖恩斯来自洛杉矶消防局 |
| [05:15] | I’m piloting the chopper above you. You holding up all right? | 我正开着直升机在你上方你 你还好吗 |
| [05:19] | I don’t know. I’m not feeling very well. | 我不知道 感觉不太好 |
| [05:22] | Oh,my God! The car is sliding. | 天哪 车子正在下滑 |
| [05:25] | Natalie,I’m gonna need you to stay calm,honey. | 纳塔莉 我需要你保持冷静 亲爱的 |
| [05:27] | – We’re coming to get you,okay? – Okay. | – 我们现在来救你 好吗 – 好吧 |
| [05:31] | Seven miles visibility… | 有七英里的能见度 |
| [05:32] | winds are 270 at 10 knots. | 风向270 风速10节 |
| [05:35] | We show you one plus one five playtime. | 你只有一小时十五分钟的时间 |
| [05:40] | Man,I don’t see a way in. | 兄弟 我可没看到能从哪进去 |
| [05:43] | We’re gonna tip the hat. | 我们得横向切入 |
| [05:46] | – Tip the hat? – Yeah. | – 横向切入吗 – 是啊 |
| [05:48] | You might wanna hold on to something. | 你最好抓紧了 |
| [05:49] | Here we go. | 出发 |
| [05:56] | Fifteen feet out. | 还能下降15英尺 |
| [05:58] | Ten feet. | 10英尺 |
| [06:01] | Five. | 5英尺 |
| [06:02] | Whoa,whoa. Easy,Ray. | 哇 慢点 雷 |
| [06:06] | All right,you got it. | 好了 差不多了 |
| [06:13] | All right. | 好了 |
| [06:15] | Tuck them in,boys. | 开工了 伙计们 |
| [06:20] | Joby,forget the basket. | 乔比 别用吊篮 |
| [06:22] | We gotta do a double tie-in on this one. | 我们这次得用上双重固定 |
| [06:24] | That car goes,so does she. | 车子要是掉下去了 她也就完了 |
| [06:32] | Door’s open. | 门开了 |
| [06:33] | Get this. | 拿上这个 |
| [06:37] | Hooking up. | 绳索固定 |
| [06:45] | On the skid. | 已经就位了 |
| [06:50] | We got five minutes max. | 我们最多只有五分钟 |
| [06:52] | What happens in five minutes? | 超过五分钟会怎样 |
| [06:54] | It’s no big deal. Just engine failure. | 没什么 只不过引擎会熄火 |
| [06:58] | Good thing I only need three. | 好在我只要三分钟 |
| [07:07] | – Oh,thank God. – No,no! Natalie,do not… | – 谢天谢地 – 不 不 纳塔莉 别… |
| [07:09] | Oh,my God! Get me out of here. | 天哪 天哪 把我救出去 |
| [07:11] | I need you to stay still. I have to stabilize the car. | 我需要你一动不动地待着 我要先稳定住汽车 好吗 |
| [07:14] | Hurry,please. | 快点 求你了 |
| [07:26] | Car secured. | 车子固定好了 |
| [07:35] | Got it. | 挂住了 |
| [07:41] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
| [07:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
| [07:47] | Dylan! Oh,my God. Are you all right? | 迪伦 天哪 你没事吧 |
| [07:50] | Jesus. Joby’s pinned! | 天哪 乔比被卡住了 |
| [07:53] | Ugh. Goddamn it. | 啊 该死的 |
| [08:07] | Joby,I’m coming down. | 乔比 我现在下来 |
| [08:09] | Harrison,you’re flying. Marcus,rig me a rope. | 哈里森 你来驾驶 马库斯 给我装上安全绳 |
| [08:12] | – Handing over. – Taking over. | – 移交驾驶权 – 已接手 |
| [08:17] | – Be ready to cut. – Roger that. | – 随时切断绳子 – 收到 |
| [08:29] | Hooked up. | 钩上了 |
| [08:30] | Out the door. | 出舱门 |
| [08:32] | Ray’s clear. | 我准备好了 |
| [08:42] | Natalie,don’t you worry. I’m gonna get you out… | 纳塔莉 别担心 我会把你救出… |
| [08:51] | This thing isn’t gonna hold! | 直升机撑不住了 |
| [08:53] | Ray,we are in the red! We are going to crash! | 雷 红色警报 我们要坠机了 |
| [08:56] | Natalie,we are going now! | 纳塔莉 我们现在就出去 |
| [09:01] | I got you! | 我抓住你了 |
| [09:02] | – Cut it! – Joby,swing! | – 切绳子 – 乔比 快甩开 |
| [09:21] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
| [09:23] | What do we say we get you home now? | 我们现在送你回家怎么样 |
| [09:25] | I think that’s a really good idea. | 我觉得这主意实在不错 |
| [09:30] | Now,the Sendai quake in Japan was considered… | 发生在日本的仙台地震被认为是 |
| [09:33] | one of the five strongest since 1900. | 1900年以来最强的五大地震之一 |
| [09:36] | It was so powerful,in fact… | 威力巨大 事实上 |
| [09:37] | that it moved the main island of Japan eight feet. | 它将日本的本土移动了8英尺 |
| [09:42] | This is just one of the 1.3 million earthquakes… | 这仅仅是每年发生在全球范围内 |
| [09:47] | that occur around the globe each year. | 130万起地震中的一次而已 |
| [09:50] | The largest ever recorded here in North America: | 北美最大的一次地震发生于1964年 |
| [09:53] | Anchorage,Alaska,1964. A 9.1. | 在阿拉斯加州的安克雷奇 有9.1级 |
| [10:00] | The earth shook for five straight minutes. | 地震持续了有5分钟 |
| [10:03] | The energy release was the equivalent of 10 million atom bombs… | 释放出的能量相当于一千万等量的原子弹 |
| [10:07] | the size of the one dropped on Hiroshima. | 等同于在日本广岛投下的原子弹 |
| [10:09] | And that’s not the biggest earthquake ever recorded. | 但那不是史上记载最强的一次地震 |
| [10:12] | No,the biggest was four years earlier off the coast of Valdivia in Southern Chile. | 最强的一次是在四年前 发生在智利南部的瓦尔迪维亚 |
| [10:17] | A 9.5 on the Richter scale. | 达到了9.5里氏震级 |
| [10:19] | Right there. | 就是那 |
| [10:22] | Bam. | 砰 |
| [10:24] | This quake lasted 11 minutes and spawned a tsunami 82 feet high… | 这次地震持续了11分钟 引起了82英尺的海啸 |
| [10:29] | that leveled Hilo,Hawaii 8000 miles away. | 并将8千英里外的 夏威夷西部夷为平地 |
| [10:33] | 8000 miles away. | 那可是8千英里之外啊 |
| [10:37] | So,um… | 所以 嗯 |
| [10:40] | It’s mass destruction like this… | 正是因为地震有着如此之大的破坏性 |
| [10:43] | that shows just how important the research that we’re doing here is… | 才显示出我们的研究和工作有多重要 |
| [10:47] | because we need to be able to predict these things. Right? | 因为我们要能够预测地震 对吗 |
| [10:50] | To plan and prepare for them. Yes,ma’am. | 可以提前应对 这位女士 |
| [10:52] | Professor,do you think something that intense could happen here? | 教授 您认为那样的事情会发生在这里吗 |
| [10:56] | Well,the San Andreas fault runs right up the spine of California. | 哦 圣安第斯断层经过加利福尼亚附近 |
| [11:00] | It’s the demarcation line between two tectonic plates that are constantly moving. | 两个构造板块的分界线 近些年不断的在移动着 |
| [11:06] | And add to that the fact that it’s supposed to happen every 150 years… | 再加上大约150年才会发生一次较为严重的地震 |
| [11:10] | and we’re about 100 years overdue… | 而我们已经安稳一百多年 |
| [11:14] | I’d say it’s not a matter of if… | 我想说 这不是会不会发生的问题 |
| [11:17] | it’s a matter of when. | 而是何时会发生 |
| [11:22] | Damn,Godzilla. What the hell’d you do to her this time? | 该死的 哥斯拉 这次你们又对直升机做了什么 |
| [11:25] | Played a little tug of war with a car. | 和轿车玩了个小小的拔河比赛而已 |
| [11:27] | How soon before you get her fixed? | 你要多久能把它修好 |
| [11:29] | I’ll call Martinez today. Get a new one sent over to maintenance. | 我今天会给马丁内斯打电话的 干脆给你换件新的算了 |
| [11:33] | Elgin,you move any faster,you’re gonna break that hip. | 埃尔金 别走太快 小心你的屁股 |
| [11:37] | Harrison said you’re taking off with Blake for a few days. | 哈里森说你要和布雷克一起休息几天 |
| [11:40] | Yeah. Leaving tomorrow. Driving her back up to school. | 对 明天就走 开车送她回去上学 |
| [11:43] | Volleyball team has their first game this weekend. | 周末排球队第一场比赛就开始了 |
| [11:45] | I figure we cruise up the coast. Do a little camping. | 所以我想我们可以在海岸上玩一圈 露个营 |
| [11:47] | Dude,I can’t believe she’s in college already. | 伙计 我真不敢相信她已经上大学了 |
| [11:50] | I know. | 我懂 |
| [11:51] | – Too fast,brother. I’ll catch you inside. – All right,man. | – 时光飞逝 兄弟 我等会来找你 – 好的 伙计 |
| [12:01] | – Lawrence,I gotta show you something. – Yeah? | – 劳伦斯 你快看看这个 – 什么 |
| [12:06] | Now,we got a rare low-level seismic swarm out in Falco,Nevada. | 我们刚刚发现了一个罕见的低级地震群在内华达州的法尔科 |
| [12:09] | 23 small quakes,all tiny. 2.0 to 2.6 in the last 24 hours. | 24小时之内发生了23次小地震 都很小 震级在2级到2.6级 |
| [12:14] | Where the hell is Falco,Nevada? | 内华达州的法尔科在哪啊 |
| [12:15] | 35 miles southeast of Vegas,maybe 5 miles from the Hoover Dam. | 维加斯东南大约35英里 或许离胡佛水坝五英里 |
| [12:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [12:21] | There aren’t any faults out there. | 那里没有断层啊 |
| [12:23] | Any known faults. | 不包括未知的啊 |
| [12:24] | Now,if we get there while the mini quakes continue… | 如果我们现在过去 而那些迷你的地震还在持续的话 |
| [12:26] | we can test our theory. | 就可以测试我们的理论了 |
| [12:28] | And if the magnetic pulse rate goes up before the quakes… | 如果在地震前磁脉冲率上升的话 |
| [12:31] | – Then we’re predicting them. – Then we are predicting them. | – 那么我们可以提前预测 – 我们可以提前预测 |
| [12:35] | All right. | 好了 |
| [12:36] | Let’s go check it out. | 让我们一探究竟吧 |
| [12:57] | – Hi,Dad. – Hey,sweetie. | – 嗨 爸爸 – 嘿 亲爱的 |
| [12:59] | I was wondering if there was room for my bike. | 我在想还有没有地方放我的自行车 |
| [13:01] | Thought that I could ride it to class, | 我想我可以骑自行车去上课 |
| [13:02] | then I wouldn’t have to buy a parking pass. | 这样我就不用花钱买停车证了 |
| [13:04] | That’s a great idea. I’m sure I could figure out a way to fit it in. | 好主意啊 我敢肯定我可以找到方法搞定的 |
| [13:08] | All right,great. I can’t find the key to the lock at Mom’s… | 好的 很好 我在妈妈这里找不到钥匙 |
| [13:11] | so it’s either in the top left drawer of my dresser… | 可能是我落在化妆台左上角的抽屉里了 |
| [13:14] | or on top of the wardrobe in my pink shoe box. | 也可能在我衣柜上面的粉红鞋盒里 |
| [13:16] | Okay,no problem. I’ll find it. | 好的 没问题 我会找到的 |
| [13:18] | I don’t know if you have plans,but I would love to take you to dinner. | 今天有计划了吗 我想带你去吃晚餐 |
| [13:21] | You could even invite your mom along. It’d be fun. | 你也可以把妈妈带着一起 会很有趣的 |
| [13:23] | Oh,thanks,Dad. | 噢 谢了 老爸 |
| [13:25] | But we already have plans with Daniel. | 但我们已经计划和丹尼尔一起 |
| [13:29] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
| [13:31] | – Are you okay? – Yeah,of course I am. | – 你还好吗 – 当然 我没事 |
| [13:34] | Totally cool. No problem at all. | 我好着呢 没问题 |
| [13:36] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow,then. | 好的 那我们明天见吧 |
| [13:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [13:39] | And don’t forget the bike key. | 噢 别忘了我的自行车钥匙 |
| [13:41] | I won’t. I got it. | 不会忘的 放心 |
| [13:42] | Bye,Dad. I love you. | 再见 爸爸 爱你 |
| [13:43] | I love you,too,honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
| [13:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [14:38] | Come here,you guys. Let’s take a picture. | 快过来 小家伙们 我们照张相 |
| [14:40] | Come on,Dad! | 快过来 爸爸 |
| [15:31] | Lawrence,it’s incredible. | 劳伦斯 真是不可思议 |
| [15:32] | This is the third mini quake since we’ve been here. | 这是自我们来这之后第三次迷你地震了 |
| [15:34] | And the magnetic pulse rate has increased before each one of them. | 磁脉冲率上升的速度 比之前都快 |
| [15:37] | We got a pattern,my friend. | 我们找到规律了 朋友 |
| [15:39] | That was a 2.2. | 是2.2级 |
| [15:40] | Our model’s predictive. | 我们真的预测到了 |
| [15:43] | We got it right,man! Finally! | 哦 我们做到了 朋友 终于做到了 |
| [15:45] | Yep,we sure did. Ha,ha. | 没错 我们成功了 |
| [15:50] | Oh,shit. | 噢 该死的 |
| [15:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [15:54] | Pulse rates are spiking again. They’re huge. | 脉冲率又一次飙升了 这次很强烈 |
| [15:56] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
| [16:00] | Kim? | 基姆 |
| [16:01] | We’re about to have a major quake. | 我们要遇到大地震了 |
| [16:09] | It jumped to a 7. 1! | 震级跳到7.1级了 |
| [16:11] | Jesus,Kim! | 我的天 基姆 |
| [16:13] | Get the hell outta there! | 快点离开那儿 |
| [16:20] | Everybody get off the dam! | 所有人都快离开大坝 |
| [16:23] | Move! Now! Now! | 快走 快 |
| [16:34] | Everybody off! Hurry up! | 所有人都快点走 快点 |
| [16:37] | Stay behind the barriers! | 快到安全障碍后面来 |
| [17:07] | Come on,move! | 快点 快点 |
| [17:09] | Stay behind the barriers! | 到安全障碍后面来 |
| [17:16] | Kim! Hurry! | 基姆 快啊 |
| [17:22] | Come here! I got you. | 快过来 我带你走 |
| [17:30] | Oh,my God! Please! Oh,my God! | 噢 我的天 快点 我的天 |
| [17:37] | Kim! Hurry up! | 基姆 快跑啊 |
| [17:42] | Lawrence! | 劳伦斯 |
| [18:00] | – Kim! – No! No! | – 基姆 – 别 别动 |
| [18:05] | Close your eyes. | 把眼睛闭起来吧 |
| [18:11] | Oh,God! | 噢 天啊 |
| [18:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [19:00] | The southern part of Nevada… | 内华达州南部今天发生强烈地震 |
| [19:02] | was rocked today by what seismologists are calling… | 地震专家称之为 |
| [19:05] | the most destructive earthquake ever recorded in that area. | 本地区发生过的最为强烈的一次地震 |
| [19:08] | Officials are saying that Hoover Dam is a total loss. | 官方报道称胡佛水坝已被完全摧毁 |
| [19:11] | Lake Havasu City,Needles,Blythe and Laughlin also suffered major damage. | 哈瓦苏湖城 尼德尔斯 布莱斯和劳克林 也遭受了重大损失 |
| [19:16] | Additional support from Los Angeles,including L.A.F.D. air rescue… | 来自洛杉矶的救援 包括洛杉矶消防队的空中救援 |
| [19:19] | is expected to begin arriving in the next 24 hours. | 将会在24小时内抵达现场 |
| [19:26] | Hi,Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
| [19:27] | – Hey,honey. – We just saw the news. | – 嘿 亲爱的 – 我们刚刚看到新闻了 |
| [19:30] | I know. I’m so sorry. We’re heading out tomorrow. | 我知道 我很抱歉 我们明天就要出发了 |
| [19:33] | No,I get it. This one’s really bad,Dad. | 没关系 我知道的 这次太严重了 爸爸 |
| [19:35] | Yeah,this one’s tough. | 是啊 太可怕了 |
| [19:37] | Earthquakes can rise and fall in intensity during their duration… | 在地震期间 地震的强度会随着持续时间而有所增减 |
| [19:41] | – Hey,Em. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
| [19:44] | – Good to see you. – You,too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
| [19:46] | Ah,Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 |
| [19:48] | Ray. Good to finally meet you. | 雷 很开心终于见着你了 |
| [19:50] | It’s good to meet you,too. Heck of a place you got here,man. | 我也是 这房子真不错啊 |
| [19:52] | – Thank you. – Welcome. | – 啊 谢谢 – 不客气 |
| [19:54] | So,Dad is heading to Nevada tomorrow. | 那么 嗯 爸爸明天就要出发去内华达州了 |
| [19:56] | Oh,it’s terrible what happened. Please be safe over there,okay? | 发生这样的事情真是可怕 在那儿要注意安全 好吗 |
| [20:00] | Yeah,we will. And I promise I’m gonna make it up to you,honey. | 好的 我们会的 还有 宝贝 我保证我会补偿你的 |
| [20:02] | Dad,it’s really no problem. | 爸爸 真的没关系的 |
| [20:04] | The drive is not that bad. | 我开车没那么糟的 |
| [20:06] | Wait,why don’t I take you up there. | 等等 为什么不让我带你过去呢 |
| [20:08] | I’m flying to San Francisco. We can head to Seattle right after. | 我要飞旧金山参加个会仪 然后我们可以一起去西雅图 |
| [20:11] | Give me an opportunity to catch a volleyball game. | 还能给我个看你那排球赛的机会 |
| [20:14] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
| [20:15] | And it’ll give your mom a chance to get all her stuff moved in without me in the way. | 还可以让你妈妈整理她的东西 省的我在碍手碍脚的 |
| [20:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
| [20:22] | You guys moving in? | 你们要搬进来了吗 |
| [20:25] | Yeah. I was meaning to tell you,but we haven’t had a chance to… | 是啊 我 我是想过要告诉你 但我们都没有机会 |
| [20:30] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 祝喜你们了 – 谢谢你 |
| [20:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [20:35] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
| [20:39] | Call me when you get there. | 到那儿以后打给我 |
| [20:41] | – I will. – All right. | – 我会的 – 好的 |
| [20:42] | I love you,Dad. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
| [20:44] | You be careful,please. | 你一定要小心 |
| [20:45] | I will,I will. I love you,too. | 我会的 我会的 我也爱你 |
| [20:51] | I’ll get her bike. | 我去给她拿自行车 |
| [20:52] | I’m sorry you guys can’t go up there together. | 很抱歉你们不能一起走 |
| [20:54] | Yep. Me,too. | 我也感觉很糟糕 |
| [20:56] | Ray. | 雷 |
| [20:58] | Ray. | 雷 |
| [21:01] | I was gonna tell you. | 我是想告诉你的 |
| [21:02] | We just decided to do it. | 我们也是刚刚做的决定 |
| [21:09] | Don’t worry about it. | 别多想了 |
| [21:13] | Hey,if you want… | 嘿 如果你想 |
| [21:14] | I’ll get those papers signed for you,too. | 我也会签好离婚协议给你的 |
| [21:39] | It was a Sunday afternoon. | 当时是周日下午 |
| [21:41] | Obviously,people weren’t at work. They weren’t asleep. | 大家很显然都没有上班 也没有睡觉 |
| [21:44] | Even so,we know the devastation was fairly… | 即便如此 我们知道这次的破坏程度相当 |
| [21:46] | – This is bad. – Yeah. | – 太糟了 – 是啊 |
| [21:50] | What time we heading out? | 我们什么时候出发 |
| [21:51] | 14:30. Guys are prepping the gear now. | 下午两点半 弟兄们都在准备救援装备 |
| [21:54] | All right. Let’s get to work. | 好了 开始工作吧 |
| [21:56] | …it’s a fairly sophisticated rescue operation underway. | 这次的救援行动困难重重 |
| [21:59] | So this Daniel guy’s taking Blake now? | 这个叫丹尼尔的送布雷克过去 |
| [22:02] | I would have just called in sick. | 我要是你的话就请病假了 |
| [22:04] | It’s why I’m the boss and you’re not. | 所以说我是头儿 你不是 |
| [22:07] | Pretty sure we can manage a few days without ya. | 就算没有你的话 我们自己也能撑几天的 |
| [22:09] | Shoe’s untied. | 鞋带松了 |
| [22:12] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
| [22:25] | Blake. | 布雷克 |
| [22:31] | I want you to know that I respect what you and your dad have. | 我想让你知道 我尊重你和你爸爸的感情 |
| [22:35] | And I know that your mom moving in has to feel like a pretty big step. | 我也知道你一下子很难接受我和你妈妈住在一起 |
| [22:40] | But I’m never gonna try to change what you have with him… | 但我从未想过破坏你和你父亲的关系 |
| [22:43] | or take his place. | 或者取代他的位置 |
| [22:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [22:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [22:48] | Okay,cool. | 很好 当然 |
| [22:53] | Hey,how come you never had kids? | 嘿 你为什么一直没有孩子呢 |
| [22:55] | Oh,I did. This is one of them right here. | 我有啊 这是其中一个 |
| [22:59] | She’s a nice addition to the San Francisco skyline,don’t you think? | 她是旧金山空中一道亮丽的风景线 你不觉得吗 |
| [23:02] | “The Gate.” | 天门 |
| [23:03] | Catchy,right? | 很顺口 对吧 |
| [23:05] | Yeah,I like it. | 是啊 我很喜欢 |
| [23:07] | Mom was telling me about this. She said it’s the tallest building in the city,right? | 妈妈跟我说过 她说这是城中最高的建筑物 对吗 |
| [23:11] | When it’s finished,it’ll be the tallest,strongest… | 完工后不仅是最高的 也是最结实的 |
| [23:14] | and it’s already 80 percent sold. | 而且已经卖出了百分之八十 |
| [23:17] | But honestly… | 但说实话 |
| [23:19] | I guess I never had any kids because I was always so busy raising these. | 我一直忙着盖楼 这也许就是我一直没有孩子的原因 |
| [23:30] | Mom texted. She’s having lunch with your sister today. | 妈妈发短信来了 她说她今天要和你妹妹一起吃午饭 |
| [23:33] | Yeah,she’s only in town for a few days and really wanted to meet her. | 是啊 她只在城里呆几天 真的很想见你妈妈 |
| [23:37] | I’m a little nervous though. Susan can be kind of overprotective. | 不过我有点紧张 苏珊对我保护欲有点过强了 |
| [23:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [24:21] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
| [24:23] | – Good morning,Mr. Riddick. – Morning. | – 早上好 里迪克先生 – 早上好 |
| [24:25] | Gonna be okay,Blake? | 你一个人能行吗 布雷克 |
| [24:26] | Yeah,I’ll be fine. | 行的 我没事 |
| [24:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [24:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [24:54] | I’m sorry,Lawrence. | 我很抱歉 劳伦斯 |
| [24:55] | – Can I get you anything? – No. I’m fine,Alexi. Thank you. | – 我能帮什么忙吗 – 不用 我没事 阿列克斯 谢谢你 |
| [24:59] | Are you sure you want to be here? | 你确定你想留在这里吗 |
| [25:01] | I can use the distraction,actually. | 这样可以转移我的注意力 |
| [25:03] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
| [25:05] | There’s a reporter outside. | 外面来了个记者 |
| [25:06] | Says she’s doing a segment on what happened in Nevada. | 她说自己在做一个关于内华达地震的报道 |
| [25:12] | I’m gonna tell her that it’s not a good time. | 那我现在就去告诉她 改天再说 |
| [25:15] | No,wait a minute. | 不 等等 |
| [25:17] | Kim gave his life for this. | 基姆为此付出了生命 |
| [25:19] | People need to know that we can predict these things now. | 人们需要知道我们现在可以预测这些事 |
| [25:28] | You want a copy? I got about a thousand in storage. | 想要一本吗 我有差不多一千本库存 |
| [25:31] | No one listens to us until the ground shakes,I guess. | 地震之前 大概没有人会相信我们的话 |
| [25:34] | They told me what happened to your colleague. | 他们把你同事的遭遇告诉我了 |
| [25:37] | We don’t have to do this now. | 我们不必现在就进行采访 |
| [25:39] | Yeah,we do. | 不 就现在 |
| [25:41] | We’re good to go. | 我们准备好了 |
| [25:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [25:44] | Rolling. | 开始 |
| [25:46] | First question: | 第一个问题 为什么 |
| [25:48] | How come no one saw what happened in Nevada coming? | 为什么没有人预测出内华达州的灾难 |
| [25:50] | Because we didn’t know there were any fault lines out there. | 因为我们不知道那里有断层线 |
| [25:53] | Why not? | 为什么不知道 |
| [25:56] | Contrary to popular belief,scientists don’t know everything. | 与主流观点相悖 科学家并非无所不知 |
| [25:59] | I understand that you publicly stated… | 我了解到 你曾经公开表示过 |
| [26:01] | that,someday,scientists will be able to predict earthquakes. | 有一天 科学家们 将有能力准确的预测到地震 |
| [26:04] | Well,actually,as of yesterday,we now believe that we can predict them. | 事实上 到昨天为止 我们一直都相信我们可以做出预测 |
| [26:08] | Professor! | 教授 |
| [26:13] | Talk to you a sec? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
| [26:14] | Yeah. I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 好的 很抱歉 失陪一下 |
| [26:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [26:18] | Current pulse rates at our monitoring stations. All along the San Andreas fault. | 这是我们监测站的磁脉冲率 都沿着圣安德烈亚斯的断层线 |
| [26:22] | Their averages are spiking from 82 to 85… | 平均数值从82增长至85 |
| [26:24] | with the biggest jumps coming from San Francisco. | 峰谷差位于旧金山 |
| [26:27] | More than 20 points higher than what we saw in Nevada. | 比我们在内华达州地震观测到的要高出20个点 |
| [26:30] | There’s no way. | 这不可能 |
| [26:31] | We checked. We double-checked. | 我们查了两遍 |
| [26:32] | Then we reset all the instruments and triple-checked. Those are the counts. | 我们重置了所有仪器 查了第三遍 结果一样 |
| [26:37] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等等 等等 |
| [26:40] | Um… | 呃 |
| [26:42] | Okay,uh… | 好的 呃 |
| [26:46] | If,uh… | 如果 呃 |
| [26:48] | If we draw a line… | 如果我们画一条线 |
| [26:50] | from the bottom of the San Andreas up to the Hoover Dam… | 从圣安德烈亚斯底部直通到胡佛大坝 |
| [26:54] | it almost literally follows the Colorado River… | 可以发现这条线几乎是沿着科罗拉多河的 |
| [26:59] | which is a natural deformation event. | 而那条河流是自然变形造成的 |
| [27:01] | And geologically… | 从地理角度看 |
| [27:03] | deformation events mark boundaries. | 变形通常发生在大陆板块边缘 |
| [27:08] | They mark boundaries. | 它们能标记出界限 |
| [27:12] | So,what if…? | 所以 要是 |
| [27:14] | What if this… | 要是 |
| [27:17] | whole chunk of land is connected to our tectonic plate? | 这一大片土地都与地壳板块相连呢 |
| [27:20] | That would tell us that what happened yesterday in Nevada was not an anomaly. | 那就表示 昨天在内华达州发生的地震 并非异象 |
| [27:26] | No. | 不 |
| [27:27] | What if it was a precursor movement… | 如果这是板块运动的开始 |
| [27:30] | along the leading edge of the plate boundary fault… | 而板块的边界 |
| [27:34] | from Los Angeles all the way up to San Francisco? | 从洛杉矶一直延续到旧金山 |
| [27:37] | Are you saying you think the whole San Andreas fault might go off? | 你是说整个圣安德烈亚斯断层可能崩塌? |
| [27:41] | Yes,that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 没错 我说的就是这个意思 |
| [27:45] | Who should we call? | 我们该通知谁 |
| [27:48] | Everybody. | 通知所有人 |
| [27:56] | Oh,bloody hell. | 哦 真见鬼 |
| [27:57] | I have something. Here. | 哦 我有纸巾 给你 |
| [28:01] | I’m a complete idiot. | 我真是个十足的傻瓜 |
| [28:02] | No. | 不会啦 |
| [28:04] | Thank you very much. That’s very kind. | 非常感谢你 你真好 |
| [28:06] | Yeah,no problem. | 没关系 |
| [28:09] | I’m Blake,by the way. | 顺便说一句 我叫布雷克 |
| [28:11] | Oh,yeah. I’m Blake. I’m not Blake! | 好的 我 我叫布雷克 我不是布雷克 |
| [28:13] | I’m Ben. Ben Taylor is my name. Pleased to meet you. | 我是本 我叫本 泰勒 很高兴见到你 |
| [28:17] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
| [28:18] | So was that your father you came in with? | 刚刚跟你一起来的是你父亲吗 |
| [28:21] | Daniel Riddick? | 丹尼尔·里迪克 |
| [28:22] | Um,he’s my mom’s boyfriend. | 他是我妈妈的男友 |
| [28:24] | – Ah. – Are you meeting with him? | – 啊 – 你要和他见面吗 |
| [28:27] | Oh,no. I… | 哦 不 我 |
| [28:28] | Pfft. Not even close. | 呃 我还差得远呢 |
| [28:30] | I wish. | 只是想想罢了 |
| [28:31] | I’m interviewing for a job here… | 我是来应聘的 |
| [28:33] | and Mr. Riddick is the boss of the boss… | 里迪克先生是我未来老板的 |
| [28:37] | of the boss that I’d be working for. | 老板的老板 |
| [28:40] | So,what kind of job are you interviewing for? | 那你是来应聘什么工作的 |
| [28:42] | Anything in engineering or design. I’m not picky or proud. | 工程或者设计方面的工作 我不挑剔 也不自满 |
| [28:46] | I just want to work here. | 我只是 我只是想在这里工作 |
| [28:48] | If you’re an architect,this is the place to be. | 如果你是一个建筑师 这是 呃 这是最理想的地方 |
| [28:53] | Hi. I’m Ollie. He’s my brother. | 你好 我叫奥利 他是我哥哥 |
| [28:57] | Hi. It’s nice to meet you,Ollie. I’m Blake. | 你好 很高兴见到你 奥利 我是布雷克 |
| [28:59] | You know,you’re quite beautiful. | 你知道吗 你很漂亮 |
| [29:02] | – Why,thank you. – Ollie. Do you…? | – 谢谢夸奖 – 奥利 你 |
| [29:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [29:06] | Do you remember what we discussed? | 你记得 你记得我们讨论过的事吗 |
| [29:08] | Sit still and no talking. | 安静地坐好 什么也别说 |
| [29:09] | It’s not normal to bring little brothers to job interviews. | 很少有人会带弟弟来参加面试 |
| [29:13] | And let’s not embarrass me,okay? | 别让我难堪 好吗 |
| [29:17] | Do you mind if I get your phone number for him? | 我可以帮他要你的电话号码吗 |
| [29:19] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [29:20] | – It’s exactly… – What? | – 这真是 – 你在说什么啊 |
| [29:22] | You’ll never ask for it. And then I’ll have to listen to how much you regretted not getting it. | 你肯定不敢问的 接着我就得听你没完没了的说 你有多后悔 |
| [29:27] | Mr. Taylor? | 泰勒先生 |
| [29:29] | – Ms. Carter will see you now. – Thank you. | – 卡特女士现在可以见你了 – 谢谢你 |
| [29:34] | I,uh… | 我 呃 |
| [29:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
| [29:39] | Thank you. And,you,sit here and don’t say another word. | 谢谢 你坐在这儿 不许再乱说话了 |
| [29:47] | – Hi. I’m Ben. – Hello. | – 你好 – 我是本 |
| [29:48] | – We’re gonna head straight over. – Excellent. | – 我们要马上过去 – 太好了 |
| [29:53] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想聊点什么 |
| [29:58] | – Where you from? – England. | – 你是从哪里来的 – 英国 |
| [29:59] | Ben thought while our parents were gonna be on a cruise… | 本觉得趁着爸妈在海上旅行 |
| [30:02] | he and I should take a holiday here in the city,after his interview. | 我们应该在他面试结束以后 在城里玩玩 |
| [30:05] | – Awesome. – Oh. | – 很好 -哦 |
| [30:07] | Would you like to hear our itinerary? | 你想听听看我们的日程安排吗 |
| [30:23] | Susan. It’s nice to finally meet you. | 苏珊 很高兴终于能和你见面了 |
| [30:26] | You as well. | 我也是 |
| [30:28] | Now that Daniel’s asked you to move in with him, | 既然丹尼尔已经让你搬去和他一起住了 |
| [30:31] | things must be pretty serious. | 你们应该都是认真的 |
| [30:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [30:34] | Hi. I’m Larissa. I’ll be taking care of you today. | 你们好 我是拉里萨 今天由我来为你们服务 |
| [30:37] | Can I tell you about our specials? | 我可以介绍一下今天的特色菜吗 |
| [30:39] | Please,I’d love to hear… | 好的 我很愿意听你 |
| [30:40] | Actually,could you come back in a few minutes,Larissa? | 抱歉 你能过会儿再来吗 拉里萨 |
| [30:44] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
| [30:48] | So,I understand you’ve been married before? | 我听说你之前结过婚 |
| [30:52] | Yes. | 呃 是的 |
| [30:53] | – And you have just the one daughter. Right? – Right. | – 你只有一个女儿 对吗 – 是的 |
| [30:57] | Your other one drowned in an accident? | 另一个女儿在事故中淹死了 |
| [31:01] | Yes,to put it bluntly. | 是的 你说话很直接 |
| [31:03] | Oh,I didn’t mean it like that. | 哦 我不是故意的 我 |
| [31:06] | Can you just give me one minute? | 呃 你能等我一下吗 |
| [31:11] | Hi. Everything okay? | 喂 一切都还好吗? |
| [31:13] | Yeah. Uh… | 嗯 呃 |
| [31:15] | Oh,I’m on my way to maintenance before we head out and… | 我正在去维修站的路上 马上就要出发救援了 |
| [31:18] | Am I interrupting anything? | 我打扰你了吗 |
| [31:20] | Nothing important. What’s going on? | 不是什么重要的事 怎么了 |
| [31:23] | Look,I just wanted to tell you I was sorry for how I acted yesterday. | 我只是 我想跟你说声对不起 我昨天不应该这么对你 |
| [31:27] | No,Ray,really. | 真的没关系 雷 |
| [31:28] | No,Emma. | 不 艾玛 呃 我只是没法突然接受 |
| [31:30] | I just wasn’t ready to hear about you and Blake moving in with someone else. | 你和布雷克搬去和别人一起住 |
| [31:35] | I should’ve told you before. | 我 我应该提前告诉你的 |
| [31:37] | – Hey,how’s Blake feel about it? – You know. | – 嘿 布雷克怎么想 – 你知道 |
| [31:40] | She’d like us to be a family again. | 她还是想让我们一家子团聚的 |
| [31:42] | I think it’s gonna be hard for her to… | 我 我 我觉得她应该很难 |
| [31:53] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
| [31:54] | Oh,my God. We’re having an earthquake. | – 天啊 这里地震了 |
| [31:58] | Oh,Jesus,Ray. I gotta get outta here. | 天啊 雷 我得离开这里 |
| [32:01] | – Where are you? – Aah! Um… | – 你在哪里 – 啊 呃 |
| [32:03] | The Tate Weston. | 呃 泰特韦斯顿 |
| [32:05] | Shit,you’re on the top floor. Emma,listen: | 该死 你在顶楼 艾玛 听着 |
| [32:07] | Get as many people as you can to the roof. | 把大家叫去楼顶 能叫多少叫多少 |
| [32:09] | – I’m in the helo and I’ll get you from there. – Okay,okay! | – 我开直升机过来接你 知道了吗 – 知道了 |
| [32:12] | Get to the roof,honey. | 好的 去楼顶等我 宝贝 |
| [32:18] | No,no,no! | 不 不 不 |
| [32:20] | Under the table. | 到桌子底下去 |
| [32:22] | Drop,cover and hold on! | 蹲下 找掩护 坚持住 |
| [32:29] | Lawrence,the Richter just jumped from a 6.5 to an 8.5. | 劳伦斯 里氏级数从6.5级跃至8.5级 |
| [32:32] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
| [32:34] | Powers of ten! | 威力十足 |
| [32:35] | So it’s a hundred times stronger now! | 是之前的一百倍 |
| [32:37] | Don’t worry. Caltech is probably the safest place to be right now. | 别担心 现在加州理工学院应该是最安全的地方 |
| [32:41] | Professor! It looks like the whole San Andreas fault line is being activated. | 教授 看起来整个圣安德烈亚斯的断层线 都被激活了 |
| [32:45] | And it’s heading toward San Francisco. | 一路向旧金山进发 |
| [32:49] | All right. All done. | 好了 结束了 |
| [32:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [32:54] | Well,it was really nice to meet you,Ollie. I hope you have fun while you’re here. | 很高兴认识你 奥利 祝你在这里玩得愉快 |
| [32:59] | Bye,Blake. It was nice meeting you,as well. | 再见 布雷克 我也很高兴认识你 |
| [33:01] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
| [33:02] | Oh,and,um… | 哦 我差点忘了 |
| [33:04] | I almost forgot. Do you mind if I borrow your book for a second? | 你介意我借一下你的书吗 |
| [33:14] | Tell Ben that I’ll put in a good word for him. | 告诉本 我会帮他说好话的 |
| [33:22] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
| [33:27] | I can’t wait to be 20. | 我真想赶快到20岁 |
| [33:35] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 请上车 – 谢谢 |
| [33:54] | It’s an earthquake! | 地震了 |
| [33:56] | Well,go,go,go! Get us outta here! | 快走 带我们离开这里 |
| [34:05] | God. | 哦 天啊 |
| [34:09] | Go,man! Hurry,hurry! | 走 快走 快点 快点 |
| [34:13] | The exit! Go,go,go! | 出口 快 快 快 |
| [34:18] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
| [34:23] | Oh,shit! Go! | 见鬼 快走 |
| [34:35] | My legs! | 我的腿 |
| [34:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [34:46] | Oh,my God. He’s dead! | 哦 天啊 他 他死了 |
| [34:50] | Blake? | 布雷克 |
| [34:52] | – Blake? Blake. – He’s dead. | – 布雷克 布雷克 – 他死了 |
| [34:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [34:55] | Are you hurt? | 受伤了吗 |
| [34:57] | No,I don’t think… | 没 没有 |
| [35:00] | I don’t think so. | 我应该没受伤 |
| [35:01] | But my legs are stuck. | 但我的腿被卡住了 |
| [35:05] | Please. | 快点 |
| [35:08] | Come on. Okay. Okay. | 来 好 好 |
| [35:11] | We’re gonna get you out of here. Okay? | 我会把你带出去的 好吗? |
| [35:25] | Oh,God. Okay. | 噢 天啊 好吧 |
| [35:28] | Think. | 快想想 |
| [35:41] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
| [35:45] | – Blake,I’m gonna go for help. – No,Daniel… | – 布雷克 我去找人帮忙 – 不 丹尼尔 |
| [35:47] | – I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. – No,Daniel. Don’t. | – 我很快回来 – 不 丹尼尔 别 |
| [35:50] | Don’t leave me alone! | 别丢下我一个人 |
| [35:51] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
| [35:53] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
| [35:55] | Let’s go! Keep moving! | 赶快撤离 |
| [35:57] | – Come on. Hurry! – Help! | – 快 快点 – 救命 |
| [35:58] | – Let’s go! – Help! | – 我们走 – 救命啊 |
| [36:00] | – Keep moving! Keep moving! Let’s go! – Help! | – 快走 快走 我们走 – 救命 |
| [36:02] | There’s a girl trapped in a town car! | 有个女孩困在车里了 |
| [36:03] | – Where? – In the parking garage! | – 在哪?- 停车场 |
| [36:06] | Oh,God! | 噢 天啊 |
| [36:10] | Allen! | 艾伦 |
| [36:12] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
| [36:22] | Help me,somebody! Help me,please! | 救我 来人啊 救救我 |
| [36:25] | Out the building! Get outside! | 快离开大楼 到外面去 |
| [36:32] | Mr. Riddick! | 里迪克先生 |
| [36:34] | Mr. Riddick? | 里迪克先生? |
| [36:36] | I need air. | 我要透透气 |
| [36:37] | Mr. Riddick! | 里迪克先生 |
| [36:40] | Help me! | 救我 |
| [36:45] | Move it! | 快跑 |
| [36:46] | Blake. | 布雷克 |
| [37:13] | Oh,my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
| [37:39] | – Susan! – Emma! | – 苏珊 – 艾玛 |
| [37:40] | Susan! We gotta get to the roof! | 苏珊 我们去屋顶 |
| [37:43] | We’ve gotta get out of here! | 离开这儿 |
| [37:44] | – This way! – You can’t… | – 不 这边 – 你 不能… |
| [37:46] | Get out of my way! | 别挡路 |
| [37:47] | Susan! Susan! | 苏珊 苏珊 |
| [38:02] | Aah! Oh,my God. | 噢 天啊 |
| [38:13] | There’s the exit! | 那儿有出口 |
| [38:15] | This way! Get over here! | 这边 出口在这里 |
| [38:23] | Ma’am! We gotta go! | 女士 我们快跑 |
| [38:24] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
| [38:27] | Come on! Keep moving! Keep moving! | 快走 快走 |
| [38:30] | Larissa! Larissa,you have to come with me! | 拉里萨 拉里萨 跟我走 |
| [38:33] | We’ve gotta get to the roof! | 我们得到楼顶上去 |
| [38:36] | Everybody! There’s a rescue helicopter coming! | 各位 救援直升机马上就到 |
| [38:39] | – No! Wait! – Wait! We’ve gotta go up! | – 不 等等 – 等等 要往上走 |
| [38:43] | – Oh,God! – Oh,my God! | – 噢 天哪 – 噢 天哪 |
| [38:48] | This way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
| [38:51] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 |
| [38:53] | Ray,you better be right about this. | 雷 你要快点来 |
| [40:28] | Ray. | 雷 |
| [40:52] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 |
| [40:53] | Oh,my God. Uh… | 噢 天哪 |
| [40:58] | Up there! | 去那边 |
| [41:36] | Oh,shit. | 噢 该死 |
| [41:45] | Come on,Emma. Come on. We gotta go. | 快点 艾玛 快 我们没时间了 |
| [42:10] | Emma,run! | 艾玛 快跑 |
| [42:32] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
| [42:50] | Ray! | 雷 |
| [42:53] | Ray! | 雷 |
| [42:55] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
| [42:57] | I got you! | 我抓住你了 |
| [43:00] | Ray. | 噢 雷 |
| [43:02] | Emma,are you hurt? | 艾玛 有没有受伤? |
| [43:04] | – Um… – Are you hurt? | – 嗯… – 你受伤了吗? |
| [43:06] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
| [43:08] | Okay. It’s gonna be okay,but listen. We gotta get outta here. | 好 会没事的 但是听好 我们必须离开这 |
| [43:11] | Get to the front left seat. I’ll be there. | 你到前排左边位置坐好 我马上来 |
| [43:13] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吗?- 好的 |
| [43:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
| [43:40] | Oh,my God. | 我的天哪 |
| [43:44] | Get up! | 起来 |
| [43:45] | Oh,God. | 噢 天哪 |
| [43:53] | – Ray! – Hold on! | – 雷 – 抓紧了 |
| [44:37] | Help! | 救命 |
| [44:38] | Somebody help me! | 来人救救我 |
| [44:41] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 有人吗 |
| [45:17] | This is Ray. | 我是雷 |
| [45:18] | – Dad,please help! – Blake,what’s wrong? | – 爸爸 快救我 – 布雷克 怎么了? |
| [45:22] | There’s been a huge earthquake! | 一场强震 |
| [45:24] | I don’t know where Daniel went. I’m stuck in a limo in a garage in the dark. | 丹尼尔不知道哪去了 我被困在车库的轿车里 |
| [45:28] | I’m really,really scared,Dad! | 爸爸 我真的好害怕 |
| [45:30] | Baby,are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 宝贝? |
| [45:31] | No,but my leg is… | 没有… |
| [45:33] | Blake! Goddamn it. | 布雷克 该死 |
| [45:35] | What? What is it? | 怎么了?什么情况? |
| [45:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
| [45:37] | Her cell service just went out. | 她手机信号中断了 |
| [45:39] | There’s no way rescue personnel are gonna be digging in garages any time soon. | 救援人员不会那么快 赶到车库去救她 |
| [45:43] | There’s too many populated places above ground. | 还有很多人员聚集在地面上等待救援 |
| [45:46] | What,uh…? | 那… 呃… |
| [45:47] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
| [45:54] | We’re going to get our daughter. | 去救我们女儿 |
| [46:22] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [46:24] | – Blake! – Help! I’m over here! | – 布雷克 – 救命 我在这 |
| [46:27] | Blake! Blake,it’s Ben. Are you okay? | 布雷克 布雷克 我是本 你没事吧? |
| [46:30] | I can’t get out. The roof’s collapsing. My legs are trapped. | 我出不去 楼顶在塌陷 我的腿被卡住了 |
| [46:33] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
| [46:37] | All right,Ollie,we need to lift this beam to get the pressure off her legs. | 奥利 我们把石块撬开 让她的腿可以活动 |
| [46:40] | – Okay? – Yeah. | – 好吗?- 好的 |
| [46:42] | Oh,let’s try this. | 试试这个 |
| [46:44] | Okay,ready? | 好 准备 |
| [46:45] | Ready? One,two,three. | 好没有?一 二 三 |
| [46:50] | Come on,Ollie. Give it everything you’ve got. | 加油 奥利 用尽全力 |
| [46:53] | I am! | 我在使劲 |
| [46:55] | It’s not working! | 起作用了 |
| [47:04] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [47:15] | Ben? | 本? |
| [47:16] | – Ollie? – We’re still here. | – 奥利?- 我们在 |
| [47:18] | We’re still here. | 我们在呢 |
| [47:26] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
| [47:27] | No. | 不 |
| [47:28] | You have to get out of here. | 你们快逃出去吧 |
| [47:30] | This building’s gonna collapse. | 这里马上就要塌了 |
| [47:38] | There’s not a chance in hell we’re leaving you in there. | 我们绝不会把你丢下的 |
| [47:49] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
| [47:53] | All right. | 好了 |
| [47:56] | Here we go. | 用这个 |
| [47:58] | Okay. | 好 |
| [48:07] | Brilliant. It’s working! | 太棒了 起作用了 |
| [48:12] | All right. | 行了 |
| [48:16] | It won’t go any higher. | 撑到最高了 |
| [48:17] | I’m still stuck! | 我还是出不来 |
| [48:35] | – Ollie! – She’s moving! | – 奥利 – 她动了 |
| [48:40] | Hurry,hurry. Hurry! | 快 快 快 |
| [48:41] | Got you! | 抓住你了 |
| [48:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [48:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
| [48:59] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定?- 是的 |
| [49:03] | Thank you. Thank you,guys. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
| [49:05] | Pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
| [49:07] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
| [49:10] | Come on. It’s another aftershock. | 快走 余震又来了 |
| [49:12] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们快离开这 |
| [49:16] | – Look out! – Move,move,move! Hurry! | – 小心 – 快点 快 |
| [49:18] | Come on! Come on! We have to get away from these buildings. | 快 快 我们必须离开这里 |
| [49:23] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [49:24] | – Oh,my God. – Blake! This way! | – 我的天 – 布雷克 这边 |
| [49:25] | This way! | 走这边 |
| [49:30] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
| [49:31] | – Oh,my God! – Ollie! | – 哦 天呐 – 奥利 |
| [49:33] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [49:36] | Come on! | 快 |
| [49:40] | Come on! | 快 |
| [49:41] | Go,go,go! | 快 走 走 |
| [49:43] | All right,this way. | 好 这边 |
| [49:51] | I cannot believe that Daniel just took off. | 真想不到丹尼尔会扔下我不管 |
| [49:54] | What an asshole. | 真是个混蛋 |
| [49:57] | Step aside. | 请路上的人让开 |
| [50:01] | I gotta get ahold of my parents. I gotta let them know I’m okay. | 我得尽快联系我父母 让他们知道我没事 |
| [50:04] | Cell phones aren’t working. I’ve tried. | 电话打不通 我试过了 |
| [50:08] | We need to find an electronics store. | 我们得找一家电器商店 |
| [50:11] | Does that book of yours list businesses? | 你们的书上有购物指南吗? |
| [50:15] | My book has everything. | 我的书里什么都有 |
| [50:19] | The good news is most of our emergency systems are still working. | 好消息是 我们大部分的应急系统还在运作 |
| [50:22] | We’ve got signals coming in from 17 monitors. | 我们从17个监控器中检测到了信号 |
| [50:28] | We just experienced a 9.1. | 我们刚刚经历了一场9.1级强震 |
| [50:34] | Lawrence. You need to see this. | 劳伦斯… 来看看这个 |
| [50:37] | What do we got? | 获取到什么了? |
| [50:41] | Here are the pulse rates before the quake. | 这是震前采集的波频率数据 |
| [50:44] | Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
| [50:46] | And here are the pulse rates now. | 这是目前的波频率 |
| [50:49] | The same. Or higher. | 相同 甚至更高 |
| [50:51] | So the earthquake didn’t diminish them. | 所以地震并没有减弱 |
| [50:53] | Oh,man. | 噢 天哪 |
| [50:56] | Oh,this is not good. | 噢 情况不妙 |
| [50:59] | Alexi,I want all the data from every monitoring station still up along the fault line. | 阿列克斯 把所有还在断层上运作的监测站数据 |
| [51:03] | – And get it for me now. – Right. | – 现在全部汇报给我 – 好的 |
| [51:05] | – What’s going on? – This is not over. | – 出什么事了?- 这事还没完呢 |
| [51:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
| [51:09] | Oh,man. This thing’s fried. | 噢 天呐 都摔坏掉了 |
| [51:13] | Come on. I need everybody. | 快点 我需要所有人的帮忙 |
| [51:15] | – What are we doing? – Getting you on the air. To warn people. | – 我们要做什么?- 让你来广播 我们要通知所有人 |
| [51:18] | How? There’s no way to upload a signal. | 要怎么做?信号都中断了 |
| [51:20] | You’re at Caltech. | 这里可是加州理工学院 |
| [51:32] | Okay,who wants an “A” in independent study? | 好了 你们谁想在独立研究课上得A? |
| [51:34] | I’m starting a new class: | 我开一门新课: |
| [51:36] | “How to Save Lives by Hacking Media Outlets.” | “如何通过入侵电视台来拯救人类” |
| [51:40] | Hell,yeah,man. I’m in. | 哦不错 我参加 |
| [51:42] | Sweet. Get your laptop. Let’s go. | 很好 带上笔记本电脑 出发 |
| [51:46] | Right here. Move,move,move. | 在这边 快 快 快 |
| [51:49] | Here we go. Up. Lift. | 好了 起 |
| [51:53] | It should be just up ahead. | 应该不远了 |
| [51:56] | There it is. | 就在那儿 |
| [52:08] | Okay,anything running on electricity isn’t gonna work… | 好 任何需要靠电运作的东西都不能用 |
| [52:11] | so we have to find a rotary or a push-button phone. | 所以我们要找一个拨盘的或者按键的电话 |
| [52:14] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的? |
| [52:16] | My dad. | 我爸爸教我的 |
| [52:17] | He works for L.A. Fire and Rescue. | 他在洛杉矶消防局工作 |
| [52:23] | Over here. | 在这呢 |
| [52:26] | Great. I’ll look for a landline. | 太好了 我找找通讯线 |
| [52:43] | I got one! | 找到了 |
| [52:50] | Blake? | 爸爸 |
| [52:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [52:53] | Dad. I got out. I’m okay. | 爸爸 我出来了 我没事 |
| [52:55] | Aah. She’s okay. | 她没事 |
| [52:59] | Let me talk to her. | 让我和她说说话 |
| [53:02] | Blake? | 布雷克? |
| [53:03] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
| [53:04] | Oh,thank God,honey. | 噢 感谢上帝 亲爱的 |
| [53:07] | Is Daniel okay? | 丹尼尔还好吗? |
| [53:11] | He left me,Mom. | 他丢下我跑了 妈妈 |
| [53:13] | He what? | 他怎么了? |
| [53:14] | He told a security guard where I was… | 他告诉保安我的位置 |
| [53:17] | and then he just took off… | 然后就丢下我不管了 |
| [53:19] | and these two brothers that I met overheard him and they came to help me. | 有一对兄弟听到了谈话就赶过来救了我 |
| [53:22] | I’m with them right now. | 我现在和他们在一起 |
| [53:24] | He left her? | 他居然把她丢下不管了? |
| [53:26] | We’re coming to get you,honey. Where are you? | 我们这就过去接你 亲爱的 你在哪? |
| [53:28] | I’m in an electronics store in Chinatown. | 我在唐人街的一家电器店里 |
| [53:32] | Honey,it’s gonna be okay,but I need you to listen to me. | 亲爱的 会没事的 但是你听我说 |
| [53:35] | Getting outta there is gonna be a complete gridlock nightmare. | 快出去 那边马上就会堵得死死的 |
| [53:38] | So get to higher ground. It’s safer. | 到高地上去 那里更安全 |
| [53:40] | That’s where I’m gonna be able to see you. | 也方便我能看见你 |
| [53:42] | Do you remember where we spent Mallory’s birthday weekend? | 还记得周末我们给马洛里过生日的地方吗? |
| [53:44] | – At Coit Tower? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 科伊特塔?- 是的 |
| [53:47] | – That tall cement nozzle thing on the hill. – Exactly. | – 就是山上那座高高的水泥喷嘴一样的建筑 – 没错 |
| [53:50] | Don’t stop anywhere. Go there. That’s where we’ll meet. | 别停下 直接过去 我们在那见 |
| [53:52] | Stay strong,honey. | 坚强 宝贝 |
| [53:54] | – We’re coming to get you. – Okay. | – 我们这就来接你 – 好的 |
| [53:57] | Wait,Mom. How are you and Dad together? | 等下 妈妈 你和爸爸怎么在一起? |
| [54:03] | We’ll explain later. Okay,honey? I love you. | 以后再解释 好吗宝贝?我爱你 |
| [54:05] | I love you guys. | 我也爱你们 |
| [54:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [54:21] | Hi,you’ve reached Daniel. Please leave me a message and I’ll get back to you. | 你好 我是丹尼尔 有事请留言 我会尽快回复 |
| [54:25] | You left my daughter? | 你竟敢把我女儿扔下不管了? |
| [54:27] | If you’re not already dead,I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 如果你没死 我会过去亲手宰了你 |
| [54:32] | Thatta girl. | 干得好 |
| [54:39] | All right. We need to get going. | 好了 我们得离开这 |
| [54:41] | So how is your dad going to pick us up? | 那你爸爸怎么来接我们? |
| [54:42] | He’s on his way in a helicopter. | 他驾驶直升机 正赶过来 |
| [54:44] | That’s so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
| [54:46] | I need you to look up Coit Tower on your map. | 我需要你们帮我在地图上找到科伊特塔 |
| [54:54] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你打电话了 |
| [54:55] | Your parents will be worried sick. | 你们的父母一定很担心 |
| [54:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [55:06] | Get in the street. | 待在路面上 |
| [55:12] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
| [55:36] | Get out of my way! | 别挡路 |
| [55:39] | Hey! That was my spot! | 嘿 那是我的地盘 |
| [56:03] | You know,when you were talking to Blake… | 你知道吗 你和布雷克通话的时候 |
| [56:07] | that was the first time I heard you say Mallory’s name since we lost her. | 那是马洛里走了之后 我第一次听你提到马洛里的名字 |
| [56:16] | Hey,did you know that Blake keeps pictures from our San Francisco trip? | 你记得布雷克一直留着我们在旧金山旅游的时候的照片吗? |
| [56:19] | Yeah,in her memory box. | 记得 在她的回忆盒里 |
| [56:24] | It’s ironic. | 真想不到 |
| [56:26] | Us heading back up there. | 我们有一天还会回到那里去 |
| [56:29] | It was a fun trip. | 那一次很开心的旅行 |
| [56:41] | – Where are we? – Bakersfield. | – 我们在哪?- 贝克斯菲尔德 |
| [56:45] | Or what’s left of it. | 已经是一片废墟了 |
| [56:46] | We’re just about 90 minutes from San Francisco. | 离旧金山大概还有90分钟的航程 |
| [56:59] | Ray? | 雷? |
| [57:08] | Did you just turn off the engine? | 你关掉引擎了吗? |
| [57:09] | We got a gearbox failure. | 我们的变速装置出故障了 |
| [57:11] | Must’ve been that hit we took in L.A. | 肯定是刚才在洛杉矶撞到的 |
| [57:12] | – I’m gonna have to autorotate down. – Auto-what? | – 现在只能自动降落了 – 自什么? |
| [57:17] | We’re gonna crash. | 撞到地上 |
| [57:19] | – Right. Okay. – Hold on. | – 好 好吧 – 抓紧了 |
| [57:22] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
| [57:39] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
| [57:44] | – Oh,my God! – Almost there. Almost there. | – 我的天啊 – 要到了 要到了 |
| [57:48] | We’re just gonna set her down right here. | 就在那里降落 |
| [57:50] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
| [57:58] | Oh,my God! | 哦 天啊 |
| [58:10] | We got fuel all over us. We need to get outta here. | 我们身上都是燃料 快点从这里出去 |
| [58:24] | Get off me! | 滚开 |
| [58:27] | – Come on,we gotta go. Stay low. Stay low. – Okay. | – 快点离开 低下身子 – 好的 |
| [58:35] | It’s okay. We just gotta keep moving. Just gotta keep moving. | 没事的 我们继续走 继续往前 好 |
| [58:41] | – Give it to me. – Stay here,man! | – 给我 – 站住 |
| [58:43] | No,it’s mine! | 不 这是我的 |
| [58:56] | Come on,come on,come on,come on. | 快 快 快 快 |
| [59:00] | Get in,get in,get in,get in. | 进去 进去 进去 |
| [59:04] | Looks like it’s been stolen. | 这车好像是偷来的 |
| [59:06] | All right. Well,we’ll steal it again. | 好 我们再偷一次 |
| [59:15] | Ray. | 雷 |
| [59:17] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
| [59:23] | I’ll be needing that truck. | 我需要那辆卡车 |
| [59:26] | Not today. | 今天可不行 |
| [59:28] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天呐 |
| [59:44] | The quake centered about 20 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. | 这次地震以洛杉矶市中心东部20英里处为中心 |
| [59:47] | Cell towers are down. Most of the city’s electricity,down. | 信号塔都毁了城里的大部分电力也中断了 |
| [59:51] | Communication at a virtual standstill. | 通讯处于停滞状态 |
| [59:54] | The devastation to Southern California is expected to be massive. | 对加利福尼亚南部地区造成了灾难性的破坏 |
| [59:57] | In fact,the entire state will take a hit. | 事实上 整个州都受到影响 |
| [1:00:00] | We’re getting reports of collapsed buildings… | 我们已经收到有关建筑物塌陷的报道 |
| [1:00:02] | We’re in. | 我们进去了 |
| [1:00:03] | – Yes! – Mm. | – 太棒了 – 嗯 |
| [1:00:04] | …as far north as San Francisco and the Bay Area. | 北至旧金山和海湾地区 |
| [1:00:07] | There have been at least five aftershocks ranging… | 至少已经发生过5次余震了 |
| [1:00:09] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 我们开始了 |
| [1:00:11] | Producers are telling us we have our first live feed from Los Angeles. | 制片人告诉我们我们有来自洛杉矶的首次现场直播 |
| [1:00:15] | Serena Johnson is on the ground at the seismology center at Caltech. | 塞雷娜·约翰逊现在正在加利福尼亚工学院地震学中心现场 |
| [1:00:19] | Hello,Chris. | 你好 克里斯 |
| [1:00:20] | I’m here with Dr. Lawrence Hayes, | 现在坐在我身边的是劳伦斯·海耶斯教授 |
| [1:00:22] | Executive Director for Earthquake Studies at Caltech. | 加利福尼亚工学院地震研究室执行理事 |
| [1:00:25] | He and his research partner,Dr. Kim Park… | 他和他的研究伙伴基姆帕克博士 |
| [1:00:27] | have come up with a model that predicts earthquakes. | 设计出了一个可以预测地震的理论模型 |
| [1:00:30] | They knew L.A. was going to get hit. | 他们预测到洛杉矶会发生地震 |
| [1:00:32] | But nobody listened to them. | 可是没有人理会他们 |
| [1:00:34] | It’s time now to listen. | 现在让我们一起来听听吧 |
| [1:00:36] | – Go ahead,doctor. – Okay. | – 请说吧 教授 – 好的 |
| [1:00:37] | In seismology terms,what we’re experiencing is what we call a swarm event. | 用地震学术语来说 我们现在所经历的叫做地震群体事件 |
| [1:00:42] | Basically,California’s entire tectonic plate has shifted. | 基本上来说 加利福尼亚整个地壳构造板块都移动了 |
| [1:00:46] | The quake we experienced in Los Angeles did damage | 目前看来 我们在洛杉矶发生的地震 一路蔓延 |
| [1:00:49] | all the way up in San Francisco. | 对旧金山造成了极大的破坏 |
| [1:00:50] | Yeah,but the earthquake that they felt was from movement along the fault line… | 是的 不过他们感受到的地震来自中央谷 |
| [1:00:54] | in the Central Valley. | 断层线的活动 |
| [1:00:55] | Their end of the fault line has not moved yet. | 而尾部的断层线还没有开始移动 |
| [1:00:58] | More importantly,people need to know that the shaking is not over. | 更重要的是 大家必须知道地震尚未结束 |
| [1:01:01] | And it’s not aftershocks I’m talking about. | 我说的地震 而不是余震 |
| [1:01:04] | San Francisco will get hit again. | 旧金山还会再次发生地震 |
| [1:01:05] | And it’s going to be a bigger monster this time. | 而且会比这次的更加严重 |
| [1:01:07] | Our models are predicting a 9.5 or greater. | 我们的样机预测震级至少是9.5或者更高 |
| [1:01:11] | It will be so big that,even though it’s happening here in California… | 震动会极为强烈 即便是在加利福尼亚发生的地震 |
| [1:01:16] | you will feel it on the East Coast. | 你在东海岸也会有震感 |
| [1:01:22] | Now,I cannot emphasize this enough to the people of San Francisco: | 所以 我在这里要郑重的提醒旧金山的人们 |
| [1:01:26] | You need to get out. And I mean now. | 你们得马上离开 就现在 |
| [1:01:29] | And,if you can’t,you need to find any means possible… | 如若来不及的话 你们需要找到任何 |
| [1:01:33] | to drop,cover and hold on. | 可以掩护 或者抓牢的东西 |
| [1:01:35] | Because your life is gonna depend on it. | 因为你们能不能活下来全靠它了 |
| [1:01:41] | God be with you. | 愿上帝与你们同在 |
| [1:01:49] | Aftershocks continue to rock the Los Angeles area. | 余震依旧 摇晃着洛杉矶地区 |
| [1:01:51] | You ever think about what our life would be like | 你有没有想过 要是没有失去马洛里的话 |
| [1:01:53] | if we hadn’t lost Mallory? | 我们的生活会是什么样 |
| [1:01:58] | – Em,don’t. – I do. | – 艾玛 别这样 – 我想过 |
| [1:02:00] | All the time. | 每时每刻都在想 |
| [1:02:01] | We moved on. | 我们已经向前看了 |
| [1:02:03] | No,we didn’t move on. | 不 我们没有 |
| [1:02:05] | We stopped moving. | 我们停在了那个时刻 |
| [1:02:07] | You didn’t lose her on your watch. | 她又不是因为你没有看好而死去的 |
| [1:02:09] | – No. But I lost her. – Can we not talk about this? | – 确实 但是我失去她了 – 我们能不讨论这个吗 |
| [1:02:12] | You owe it to me. | 你欠我的 |
| [1:02:13] | This! This is the most I’ve gotten out of you since she died. | 又是这样 自从她死了你几乎每天都是这样 |
| [1:02:18] | I need to know,Ray. | 我真的想知道 雷 |
| [1:02:21] | Was it me? | 是因为我吗 |
| [1:02:23] | What did I do? | 是我做了什么吗 |
| [1:02:24] | – I never blamed you. – I don’t wanna talk about it. | – 因为我从没怪过你 – 我不想谈这个 |
| [1:02:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 这还有什么关系呢 |
| [1:02:28] | She’s gone. Now you’re gone… | 她都不在了 现在你也离开了 |
| [1:02:32] | What’s the point? | 还有什么意义呢 |
| [1:02:36] | I guess the point is… | 我觉得问题在于 |
| [1:02:38] | this is why I didn’t stick around. | 这就是我没留下的原因 |
| [1:02:46] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
| [1:02:48] | – Look out! Watch out! You have to stop! – Hey! Slow down! Hey! | – 注意 小心 – 嗨 快停下 |
| [1:02:54] | – Ray! – Aah! | – 雷 – 啊 |
| [1:03:25] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
| [1:03:31] | The San Andreas fault. | 圣安德烈亚斯断层 |
| [1:03:45] | I told you we should’ve gone the other way. | 我说过我们该走另一条路的 |
| [1:03:47] | Because you knew this was gonna happen? | 因为你预测到了会发生这个吗 |
| [1:03:49] | Oh. You! | 哦 你 |
| [1:03:57] | – We owe you guys a huge thanks. – Really. | – 我们真的非常感激你们 – 真的 |
| [1:03:59] | No need. | 不必了 |
| [1:04:00] | We nearly made the same mistake ourselves… | 我们差点也犯了同样的错 |
| [1:04:03] | but busted an axle when we went off the road. | 不过我们驶离道路的时候爆了个车轴 |
| [1:04:06] | Thank goodness my eyes are better than his. | 多亏我视力比他的好 |
| [1:04:08] | Heh. Do you know if there’s any way around this? | 请问这里有路能绕过去吗 |
| [1:04:11] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
| [1:04:13] | the 198 might not be out. | 198号公路可能还行 |
| [1:04:15] | – Through the pass. – How far is that? | – 刚好能绕过去 – 有多远呢 |
| [1:04:18] | Oh,ya gotta backtrack,maybe,70 miles or so. | 你们得掉个头走 大概七十英里 |
| [1:04:30] | Sir,if you don’t mind me asking… | 先生 冒昧问一句 |
| [1:04:34] | where’d you get your hat? | 你的帽子是哪来的 |
| [1:04:37] | You guys really bailed us out. | 你们可真帮了我们大忙了 |
| [1:04:38] | You sure we can’t fly you anywhere? | 真的不用我们送你们去哪吗 |
| [1:04:40] | Yeah. Our son lives in the mountains. There’s no place to land. | 不用了 我们儿子住在山上 那里可没地方能降落 |
| [1:04:44] | – Thanks for the wheels. – You bet. | – 多谢你的车了 – 不客气 |
| [1:04:46] | Be safe. | 路上小心 |
| [1:04:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [1:05:03] | We should be fueled up in a couple of minutes. | 再过几分钟油就加满了 |
| [1:05:05] | Okay. Great. | 好啊 太好了 |
| [1:05:15] | Everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
| [1:05:19] | You asked me before if it was you. | 你刚才问我是不是因为你 |
| [1:05:23] | It wasn’t. | 其实不是 |
| [1:05:29] | I knew you didn’t blame me. | 我知道你不怪我 |
| [1:05:32] | I just didn’t know how to deal with Mallory’s death. | 我…我只是不知道该怎么面对马洛里的死 |
| [1:05:47] | It was my idea to take Mallory rafting that day. | 那天带马洛里去漂流是我的主意 |
| [1:05:51] | Ray. | 雷 |
| [1:05:53] | You can’t blame yourself for what happened. | 你不该这样责怪自己 |
| [1:05:59] | It’s just different when it’s your own kid. | 可当出事的是自己的孩子时感觉真的太难过了 |
| [1:06:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [1:06:04] | Sometimes I can’t get that look she had outta my head. | 有时候 我无法把她当时看我的表情从脑海里挥去 |
| [1:06:08] | The moment she realized… | 就是那一刻 她意识到 |
| [1:06:12] | that I wasn’t gonna be able to save her. | 我救不了她 |
| [1:06:17] | And then coming home every day to you and Blake only made it harder. | 然后每天回家面对你和布雷克 只会使之变得更难 |
| [1:06:26] | Because nothing was the way it used to be. And the way it used to be was… | 因为我们再也回不到从前了 而我们的从前… |
| [1:06:33] | It was perfect. | 是那么完美 |
| [1:06:38] | I should’ve let you in. | 我本该对你敞开心扉的 |
| [1:06:44] | I just didn’t know how. | 我只是不知道该怎么做 |
| [1:06:48] | I’m so sorry for how things ended with us,Em. | 而我们之间却这样结束了 我很抱歉 艾玛 |
| [1:06:53] | I really am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
| [1:07:01] | If you couldn’t save our daughter… | 若是连你都救不了我们的女儿… |
| [1:07:04] | then nobody could have. | 其他人更不行 |
| [1:07:14] | I miss her so much. | 我真的很想她 |
| [1:07:18] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
| [1:07:25] | Let’s go get our daughter. | 去救我们的女儿吧 |
| [1:07:53] | Let’s go! Keep it moving! Let’s go! | 快走啊 继续走 |
| [1:07:57] | Come on. Let’s go. Follow the evacuation route. | 快走 加油 快走 顺着疏散路线走 |
| [1:08:00] | Just a few more blocks to Lombard Avenue… | 再走几条街就到伦巴第街道 |
| [1:08:02] | which leads to Coit Tower. | 然后就能直接到科伊特塔 |
| [1:08:08] | Do you mind if I ask why you wear two of the same necklaces? | 我能问问 你为什么戴着两条一样的项链吗 |
| [1:08:13] | Um… | 呃… |
| [1:08:16] | One of them used to be my sister’s. | 其中一条是我妹妹的 |
| [1:08:19] | I started wearing it after she died. | 我自从她去世后我就开始把它戴上了 |
| [1:08:23] | We had given them to each other for Christmas the year before. | 在那场事故发生的前一年 这是我们送给彼此的圣诞礼物 |
| [1:08:28] | – I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean… – No. It’s okay. | – 我我很抱歉 我 我不是有意… – 没关系的 |
| [1:08:30] | I’m not hiding them. | 我并没打算掩饰什么 |
| [1:08:36] | Hey. Check it out. | 嗨 快看呐 |
| [1:08:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [1:08:41] | They should have a supply box. It’ll have stuff that we can use. | 他们应该有个电源箱的 里面有我们用得上的东西 |
| [1:08:47] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
| [1:08:50] | Yes! | 没错 |
| [1:08:52] | Oh,okay. | 好 看着 |
| [1:08:55] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
| [1:08:57] | Every city has a tactical channel… | 每个城市都有一个现场急救员 |
| [1:08:59] | first responders use to communicate on. | 用来通话用的火灾指挥用频道 |
| [1:09:01] | We can listen in,we can see what’s going on. | 我们可以留着听最新动态 |
| [1:09:02] | Okay. | 好 |
| [1:09:04] | – Here. Take these. – Yeah. | – 拿着这些 – 好的 |
| [1:09:07] | – Take this. – What’s an MRE? | – 拿着这个 – Mre是什么 |
| [1:09:09] | Meals Ready-to-Eat. | 就是应急食品 |
| [1:09:10] | These things have a shelf life of over three years. | 这些东西有三年以上的保质期 |
| [1:09:13] | – Wow. – They don’t taste so good. | – 哇 – 尝起来不怎么样 |
| [1:09:16] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:09:18] | I think we’re going to have a problem with that big nozzle thing you were talking about. | 我觉得我们可能去不了你说的那个喷嘴样的地方了 |
| [1:09:22] | What? | 什么 |
| [1:09:24] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
| [1:09:27] | Oh,my God. | 我的天呐 |
| [1:09:35] | We have to go to Plan B. | 我们得启用B计划 |
| [1:09:38] | I didn’t think we had one. | 我们好像没有B计划吧 |
| [1:09:40] | We do now. | 现在有了 |
| [1:09:45] | We need to get to the next highest ground so that we can signal my dad in the helicopter. | 我们得去另外一个最高的地方 给我爸爸发信号 |
| [1:09:48] | That would be Nob Hill. | 所以我们要去诺布山 |
| [1:09:50] | It’s the highest point in the city. It’s the other way. | 那是市里最高的地方 在另一边 |
| [1:09:53] | – Okay. Come on! – No. | -好 走吧 – 别 |
| [1:09:55] | Blake,wait! Wait! Just… | 布雷克 等一下 等一下 |
| [1:09:58] | Just wait. | 等一下 |
| [1:10:00] | Coming through. Move,move,move! | 借过 让一让 让一让 |
| [1:10:26] | Blake,we’d be the only ones going that way. | 布雷克 只有我们在往那个方向去 |
| [1:10:28] | My dad said to get to higher ground,so that’s what we gotta do. | 我爸爸说去最高的地方 那我们就去最高的地方 |
| [1:10:31] | But… | 可… |
| [1:10:33] | What if he doesn’t make it? | 要是他来不了怎么办 |
| [1:10:35] | Listen,I know that this sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来可能有点疯狂 |
| [1:10:38] | But you have to trust me that he will. | 不过你得相信他一定会来的 |
| [1:10:44] | I… I ca… | 我… 我… |
| [1:10:49] | Ben. | 本 |
| [1:10:52] | Did you know about the push-button phone working with the landline? | 你知道按键式电话能和固定电话线连接起来用吗? |
| [1:10:56] | The supply box? | 电源箱 |
| [1:10:58] | Tactical radio channels? | 火灾指挥用频道 |
| [1:11:03] | I really think we should stick with her. | 我真觉得我们应该和她一起 |
| [1:11:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [1:11:17] | Looks like we’re going to Nob Hill. | 看来我们是要去诺布山了 |
| [1:11:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [1:11:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [1:11:29] | The following message is transmitted at the request… | 这条信息是加利福尼亚 |
| [1:11:31] | of the California Emergency Management. | 应急管理部门要求发送的 |
| [1:11:34] | Residents are encouraged to evacuate immediately. | 请居民们立刻撤离 |
| [1:11:37] | Looks like the whole city’s evacuating. | 看来整个城市都在撤离 |
| [1:11:39] | Em,we got a problem at the airport. | 艾玛 机场好像去不了了 |
| [1:11:49] | Where are we gonna land? | 那我们能从哪里降落 |
| [1:11:50] | We can’t. At least,not in the city. | 没办法了 至少不能在城市里降 |
| [1:12:17] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
| [1:12:20] | Uh… | 哦… |
| [1:12:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [1:12:26] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你不是开玩笑的吧 |
| [1:12:29] | Em,we have no place to set this plane down… | 艾玛 我们现在没地方降落了 |
| [1:12:31] | and we have to get as close to Coit Tower as we possibly can. | 我们必须尽可能的靠近科伊特塔 |
| [1:12:34] | In three minutes,we’re gonna be over Embarcadero. | 三分钟内 我们就会飞到内河码头上方 |
| [1:12:36] | And? | 然后呢 |
| [1:12:38] | And,we’re gonna drop into AT&T Park. | 然后我们跳伞到At&t体育场里去 |
| [1:12:41] | – But I don’t know how to parachute. – That’s okay. We’re gonna tandem-jump. | – 可我不会跳伞 – 没关系 我们双人串联跳伞 |
| [1:12:45] | I think we should stay with the plane. | 我 我我觉得还是待在飞机里比较好 |
| [1:12:47] | The plane’s gonna nosedive in the Pacific as soon as it runs out of gas. | 飞机一旦耗尽燃油 就会直接俯冲掉到太平洋里 |
| [1:12:50] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
| [1:12:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
| [1:13:02] | Oh,my God! | 我的天 |
| [1:13:09] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
| [1:13:11] | Do I sound ready? | 我像准备好的样子吗 |
| [1:13:13] | Yep! | 那是 |
| [1:14:14] | It’s been a while since I got you to second base. | 我有好久没没让你上二垒了 |
| [1:14:21] | With a grave warning from Dr. Lawrence Hayes blanketing the airwaves… | 随着劳伦斯·海耶斯博士的预警 在电视广播上播出 |
| [1:14:25] | San Francisco has begun evacuation. | 旧金山已开始实施撤退方案 |
| [1:14:28] | The Coast Guard is asking anyone with access to a boat to please volunteer. | 海岸巡逻队希望任何一个有船只的人士 都能参与其中 |
| [1:14:31] | …the fault line in the Central Valley. | 而断层线的尾部还没有开始移动 |
| [1:14:33] | Their end of the fault line has not moved yet. | 断层线的活动 |
| [1:14:35] | San Francisco is going to get hit again,and this will be a much bigger monster. | 旧金山还会再次发生地震 而且会比这次的更加严重 |
| [1:14:41] | I hope we’ve given everyone enough warning. | 我真希望所有人都听到了我们的预警 |
| [1:14:50] | This is it,isn’t it? | 这就是你说的吗 |
| [1:14:51] | Right now,I wanna be so wrong. | 此时此刻 我希望我是错的 |
| [1:14:54] | Everyone,take cover! | 大家快找掩体 |
| [1:15:03] | This will be over soon here. | 这很快就会结束的 |
| [1:15:06] | But pray for the people of San Francisco. | 为旧金山的人们祈祷吧 |
| [1:15:09] | Did you know “Nob” is a slang term… | 你知道吗 nob是个俚语 |
| [1:15:12] | “which means ‘rich or wealthy.’ | 意思是富裕 富有 |
| [1:15:14] | It’s a shortened version of the word ‘nobility,because of the families that live there. | 就是是那个贵族的简写 因为住在这里的都是富有家庭 |
| [1:15:19] | It’s also derisively known as ‘Snob Hill.”‘ | 这里又被称为势力山 |
| [1:15:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [1:15:31] | Daniel built that building. | 丹尼尔造的那座建筑 |
| [1:15:36] | Oh,my God! | 我的天呐 |
| [1:15:41] | Oh,shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
| [1:15:47] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
| [1:15:51] | Come on,Ollie! | 走啊 奥利 |
| [1:16:04] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [1:16:06] | I want to go home now! | 我想回家 |
| [1:16:08] | Just hold on! | 坚持住 |
| [1:16:09] | It’s gonna be okay. I promise! | 一会就好 我保证 |
| [1:16:56] | They’re gonna get killed out there. | 他们在那里会丧命的 |
| [1:16:57] | Em,get to the side of the stadium. I’ll be right there. | 艾玛 到体育场的边上去 我马上就回来 |
| [1:17:00] | I’ll be right there! | 我马上就回来 |
| [1:17:01] | It’s not safe here. Go to the side of the stadium,right now! | 这里不安全 到体育场的边上去 |
| [1:17:05] | This building’s gonna collapse. You need to move! | 这座楼要塌了 快走啊 |
| [1:17:09] | Hurry! You gotta get off the street! | 赶快 赶紧离开街道 |
| [1:17:11] | Get to the side of the stadium! Right now! Side of the stadium! | 到体育场的边上去 快啊 体育场的边上去 |
| [1:17:15] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Off the street! Get to the stadium. | 快点 快点 快离开街道 去体育场 |
| [1:17:18] | Side of the stadium! Come on! Get out of the street! | 到体育场的边上去 快点 离开街道 |
| [1:17:29] | Help! | 救命 |
| [1:17:30] | It’s all right. Come on. I got you. I got you. And up! | 没事的 有我在 有我在 起 |
| [1:17:39] | Over here,Ray! | 这边 雷 |
| [1:17:41] | – I got her! I got her. – Here,take her,Em. | – 我抱她 我抱她 – 照顾好她 艾玛 |
| [1:17:48] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. It’s all right. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 会没事的 |
| [1:17:53] | Everybody down! | 大家都蹲下 |
| [1:18:15] | – Everybody okay? – We’re good. | – 大家都好吧 – 我们没事 |
| [1:18:18] | Anybody hurt? | 有没有人受伤 |
| [1:18:19] | No. | 没有 |
| [1:18:25] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
| [1:18:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [1:18:28] | Yeah. | 没事 |
| [1:18:33] | How’d you know we’d be safe? | 你是怎么知道这里安全的 |
| [1:18:37] | Just get up against something sturdy. Protect yourself. | 因为我们躲在一个坚固的东西边上 要保护好自己 |
| [1:18:41] | Triangle of life. | 就要寻找地震活命三角区 |
| [1:18:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [1:19:21] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会平安无事的 |
| [1:19:27] | But how do we get through that? | 但我们要怎样才能横穿过去呢 |
| [1:19:37] | We don’t. | 我们不横穿过去 |
| [1:19:38] | We go around it. | 我们绕过去 |
| [1:19:47] | Ugh. Okay. | 嗷 好了 |
| [1:19:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [1:19:53] | We have to get that out of there. | 我们得把这个碎片取出来 |
| [1:19:54] | If you try walking with it,it could cause more damage. | 如果继续带着它前进的话 伤势会加重的 |
| [1:20:07] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很疼的 |
| [1:20:09] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
| [1:20:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [1:20:25] | Ben! | 本 |
| [1:20:28] | I’m all right. | 没事儿 |
| [1:20:30] | I’m all right. | 我没事儿 |
| [1:20:33] | Do you think you could put some weight on it? | 你觉得你还能继续前行吗 |
| [1:20:35] | We have to keep moving. We gotta get up that hill. | 我们得接着走 我们还得爬过那座山 |
| [1:20:38] | Yeah. | 行 |
| [1:20:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [1:20:40] | Here. | 来吧 |
| [1:20:57] | How bad did they get hit? | 这次地震究竟有多强烈 |
| [1:21:04] | 9.6. | 9.6级 |
| [1:21:07] | Largest quake in recorded history. | 有史以来最强烈的一次地震 |
| [1:21:42] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
| [1:21:48] | Coit’s been burning a while. She’s gone someplace else. | 这儿已经烧了一阵子了 她肯定逃到别的地方去了 |
| [1:21:54] | Now,where are you,baby? Where are you? | 宝贝 你在哪儿呢 在哪儿呢 |
| [1:21:56] | What’s your Plan B? | 你的B计划是什么 |
| [1:22:10] | Oh,shit. | 噢 该死的 |
| [1:22:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
| [1:22:12] | We gotta go. Water being pulled out like that’s a tsunami. | 我们得赶紧走 海水的波动表明海啸即将来袭 |
| [1:22:15] | We gotta get outta the bay,now. | 我们得离开这个港湾 赶快 |
| [1:22:26] | Wait. Wait,wait a second. Just give me one second. | 等等 等等 等一下 让我歇一下 |
| [1:22:31] | God! | 天啦 |
| [1:22:34] | The Weather Service has issued a tsunami warning… | 气象部门刚对 |
| [1:22:37] | for coastal areas of Northern and Central California,including the following counties: | 加州中部和北部的沿海地区发布了海啸预警 包括 |
| [1:22:42] | Marin,Napa,San Francisco and Monterey. | 马林郡 纳帕 旧金山 蒙特里等城市 |
| [1:22:55] | Come on,guys. We gotta go! | 快 我们得赶快走 |
| [1:22:56] | We gotta go! We gotta move fast! | 快走 我们得赶快走 |
| [1:22:58] | We gotta get to Daniel’s building. | 我们得去丹尼尔那座写字楼 |
| [1:23:14] | Ray. | 雷 |
| [1:23:16] | I see it! | 我看到了 |
| [1:23:22] | All right,hold on! We gotta get over it before it crests! | 好吧 抓紧了 我们得在它达到浪峰之前穿过去 |
| [1:24:17] | Come on! | 快啊 |
| [1:24:18] | Come on! | 快啊 |
| [1:24:22] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们可以的 |
| [1:24:23] | – We’re gonna make it! – Yeah. | – 我们能行的 – 嗯 |
| [1:24:33] | – Oh,shit! – Aah! | – 噢 见鬼 – 啊 |
| [1:24:42] | Ray! | 雷 |
| [1:26:35] | Shit. | 见鬼了 |
| [1:26:51] | What’s that noise? | 这是什么动静 |
| [1:27:04] | We’re not high enough. | 我们的位置还是不够高 |
| [1:27:07] | Get down! Get down! Take cover! | 趴…趴下 趴下 快躲起来 |
| [1:27:10] | Hold on tight,Ollie! | 抓紧了 奥利 |
| [1:27:47] | Ben! | 本 |
| [1:27:57] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
| [1:28:14] | The water’s still rising. | 水势还在上涨 |
| [1:28:16] | We have to get higher. | 我们还得往上走 |
| [1:28:19] | This way! | 这边 |
| [1:28:21] | Ben. | 本 |
| [1:28:22] | Ollie,come. Grab on. | 奥利 来 抓紧了 |
| [1:28:24] | I’ve got you. | 我抓住你了 |
| [1:28:49] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的天啦 |
| [1:28:59] | Where is she,Ray? | 她会在哪儿呢 雷 |
| [1:29:01] | She’s a smart girl. | 她是个聪敏的孩子 |
| [1:29:03] | She’d know to head for one of these high-rises. | 她肯定会找个高处躲起来 |
| [1:29:06] | – Hmm. – We just gotta find her. | – 嗯 – 我们一定得找到她 |
| [1:29:21] | – Ugh. – Are you all right? | – 呃 – 你还好吧 |
| [1:29:23] | We need to take a look at that leg. Okay. | 让我们来检查一下你腿上的伤势 |
| [1:29:26] | Ollie,see if there’s something that we can use as a bandage. | 奥利 看能找到点什么东西 我们可以用来做绷带 |
| [1:29:29] | – And see if you can find clean water. – Yeah. | – 再看看能不能找到点干净的水 – 好的 |
| [1:29:34] | Okay. | 好拉 |
| [1:29:39] | Okay. Let’s see what we’re dealing with here. | 好拉 让我们看看情况怎么样 |
| [1:29:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [1:29:54] | You’re absolutely… | 你实在太… |
| [1:29:58] | You’re unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
| [1:30:17] | Mum’s going to love her. | 老妈肯定会喜欢她的 |
| [1:30:23] | There are a few towels in here. | 我找到几条毛巾 |
| [1:30:25] | Oh,great. | 噢 太好了 |
| [1:30:27] | I’ll look for some water. | 我再去找点水 |
| [1:30:58] | Just jump! Come on! | 跳过来 快 |
| [1:31:01] | I got you. | 我接住你了 |
| [1:31:26] | Hey! | 嘿 |
| [1:31:27] | I can see some people in a boat! | 我看到有人驾着船 |
| [1:31:36] | No way. | 不会吧 |
| [1:31:38] | No way! | 不会吧 |
| [1:31:39] | Those are my parents! | 那是我父母 |
| [1:31:42] | Mom! Dad! Mom! | 妈妈 爸爸 妈妈 |
| [1:31:44] | – Help! Hey! – Dad! | – 救命啊 嘿 – 爸爸 |
| [1:31:50] | Dad! Mom! | 爸爸 妈妈 |
| [1:31:53] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
| [1:31:59] | They can’t hear us. | 他们听不到我们 |
| [1:32:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [1:32:11] | Em,if we don’t get to her soon,we’re gonna need some gas. | 艾玛 如果再找不到她 我们就快要没油了 |
| [1:32:14] | We got maybe an hour and a half,tops before… | 我们还有大概一个小时 最多一个半小时的油量 |
| [1:32:16] | – Ray. – Yeah? | – 雷 – 怎么啦 |
| [1:32:17] | Hold on. | 先停一下 |
| [1:32:31] | Oh,my God. Oh,my God,it’s Blake! | 噢 天啦 噢 我的上帝啊 那是布雷克 |
| [1:32:33] | Oh,my God! | 噢 我的天啦 |
| [1:32:35] | Emma! Oh,we found her. | 艾玛 我们终于找到她了 |
| [1:32:54] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:32:57] | Help! Blake! | 救我 布雷克 |
| [1:33:02] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:33:07] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [1:33:16] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [1:33:17] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [1:33:21] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [1:33:24] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [1:33:27] | I’ve got you! I’ve got you! | 我抓住你了 我抓住你了 |
| [1:33:29] | Where’s Blake? | 布雷克在哪儿 |
| [1:33:30] | She’s back there! | 她在后面 |
| [1:33:39] | Stay here,Ollie. | 待在这儿别动 奥利 |
| [1:33:44] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:33:47] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:33:49] | Bla… | 布雷克 |
| [1:33:51] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [1:33:54] | No! | 不 |
| [1:33:57] | The building’s sinking! We have to move. | 这栋楼在下沉 我们得赶紧走 |
| [1:33:59] | We have to move up. | 我们得往上走 |
| [1:34:00] | Come on,Ollie,hurry! | 快走 奥利 快 |
| [1:34:14] | No,no,no. | 噢 不 不 不 |
| [1:34:15] | No! Oh,my God,Blake! | 我的天啦 布雷克 |
| [1:34:18] | Em,take the wheel. | 艾玛 你来驾驶这艘船 |
| [1:34:20] | I see a way in. I’m going after her. | 我看到了一个入口 我去找她 |
| [1:34:22] | Ray! | 雷 |
| [1:34:28] | I’m bringing her back. | 我会把她带回来的 |
| [1:34:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
| [1:35:43] | – Blake! – Daddy! | – 布雷克 – 爸爸 |
| [1:35:45] | The door’s blocked! | 那个门被锁住了 |
| [1:35:47] | Blake,don’t worry. I’m gonna get you outta here. | 布雷克 不要害怕 我会把你救出去的 |
| [1:35:49] | Okay? I’m getting you out! | 好吗 我会救你出来的 |
| [1:36:17] | Daddy,I’m scared. | 爸爸 我好害怕 |
| [1:36:19] | I’m running out of air! | 我快要窒息了 |
| [1:36:22] | Daddy,I don’t think I can do this. | 爸爸 我觉得我不行了 |
| [1:36:25] | Blake,you hold on,hold on! | 布雷克 坚持住 坚持住 |
| [1:36:35] | There! | 这边 |
| [1:36:38] | Ben,I don’t want Blake to die. | 本 我不希望布雷克死 |
| [1:36:40] | She’s not going to die. I’m going back for her. | 她不会死的 我这就回去救她 |
| [1:36:43] | Okay? But I need you to stay here. | 好嘛 但我要你好好地待在这儿 |
| [1:36:47] | Okay? | 好嘛 |
| [1:36:49] | Good boy. | 乖 |
| [1:37:11] | Ollie! | 奥利 |
| [1:37:27] | Ben! | 本 |
| [1:37:30] | On my back! On my back,Ollie! | 奥利 到我背上来 到我背上来 |
| [1:37:42] | Blake’s going to die. | 布雷克会死的 |
| [1:37:44] | Isn’t she? | 是不是 |
| [1:37:51] | All right. | 没事儿的 |
| [1:37:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [1:37:54] | I love… | 我爱你 |
| [1:37:55] | I love you,Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
| [1:37:59] | And please tell… | 请 请转告… |
| [1:38:01] | Please tell Mom that I love her,too. | 请转告妈妈 我也爱她 |
| [1:38:03] | Blake,don’t you quit on me! | 布雷克 不要放弃 |
| [1:38:06] | – Blake! – I’m sorry,Dad. | – 布雷克 – 我很抱歉 爸爸 |
| [1:38:07] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:38:23] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:38:30] | No! | 不要啊 |
| [1:38:33] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:39:28] | Blake! | 布雷克 |
| [1:39:31] | Blake! Oh,my God! | 布雷克 噢 天呐 |
| [1:39:32] | Move,Ollie. Move. | 让开 奥利 让开 |
| [1:39:39] | Come on. Breathe,Blake. | 加油 呼吸 布雷克 |
| [1:39:41] | Breathe,honey. | 呼吸 亲爱的 |
| [1:39:56] | We gotta get outta here. Break a window! | 我们得离开这儿 去砸开一扇窗户 |
| [1:40:25] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天啦 |
| [1:40:38] | Move! Get outta the way! | 让开 走远点儿 |
| [1:40:43] | Watch out! | 小心 |
| [1:40:52] | Get on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 上来 快上来 快 |
| [1:40:54] | Move. Move,Ollie,move. | 快走 快走 奥利 快上去 |
| [1:40:55] | Come on,Ray. | 快来 雷 |
| [1:40:56] | – Take her,Emma. – I got her. | – 接住她 艾玛 – 我接住了 |
| [1:40:58] | It’s okay. Here you go. | 好了 好了 |
| [1:41:01] | Wake up,honey. | 醒醒 亲爱的 |
| [1:41:02] | Come on. | 醒醒啊 |
| [1:41:03] | Okay,we got her. | 让我来 |
| [1:41:05] | Get us outta here,Em! The building’s coming down. | 我们得离开这儿 艾玛 这栋楼要塌了 |
| [1:41:18] | Everybody down! | 都趴下 |
| [1:41:55] | Okay,Blake. | 好了 布雷克 |
| [1:41:56] | Your dad and I,we’re right here now. We’re right here. | 爸爸和我 我们都在这儿 我们都在这儿 |
| [1:41:58] | Breathe,Blake. Breathe. | 呼吸呀 布雷克 呼吸呀 |
| [1:42:01] | – Come on. Breathe. – Don’t leave me. | – 加油 呼吸 – 不要离开我 |
| [1:42:05] | Dad and I are right here,all right? Okay. | 爸爸和我都在这儿 好嘛 |
| [1:42:29] | Ray… | 雷 |
| [1:42:38] | My baby. | 我的孩子呀 |
| [1:43:03] | I’m not gonna lose you,too. No. | 我不能再失去你了 绝不 |
| [1:43:07] | Come on. | 加油 |
| [1:43:14] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的上帝啊 |
| [1:43:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
| [1:43:22] | – Mom. – I’m right here. I’m right here. Yeah. | – 妈妈 – 我在这儿 我就在这儿 |
| [1:43:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事儿了 没事儿了 没事儿了 |
| [1:43:52] | We are now getting a better picture of the scale of the devastation. | 现在我们可以更加清晰地看到地震造成的毁坏场景 |
| [1:43:56] | And this was the sight in many neighborhoods: | 而在很多街区我们都可以看到 |
| [1:43:58] | Families and friends huddled together… | 亲朋好友相拥在一起 |
| [1:44:00] | shaken but grateful to still be alive. | 虽然心有余悸 但依旧庆幸自己的劫后余生 |
| [1:44:03] | Seismologists will be keeping a close watch on all of the world’s tectonic plates… | 地质学家将会密切关注全球地壳板块的活动情况 |
| [1:44:07] | as the San Andreas quake could have rippling effects throughout the globe. | 因为圣安德烈亚斯这场地震 可能会波及全球 |
| [1:44:11] | Closer to home,nerves are finally calming. | 让我们再来关注一下国内的情况 |
| [1:44:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [1:44:16] | You did good. | 你做得非常好 |
| [1:44:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [1:44:21] | We all did. | 这是大家的功劳 |
| [1:44:25] | Authorities in San Francisco are attributing a tremendous amount of lives saved… | 白宫以及旧金山政府 |
| [1:44:29] | thanks to local experts, | 对那位专家致以衷心的感谢 |
| [1:44:31] | who were able to give ample warning of the massive quake. | 正是因为他及时向大众发出地震预警从而拯救了无数人的生命 |
| [1:44:42] | Meanwhile,recovery efforts have begun in the Bay Area… | 同时 湾区的灾后重建工作也已经开始 |
| [1:44:46] | where FEMA,the National Guard and U.N. relief teams… | 联邦紧急事务管理局 国民卫队和联合国救援组织 |
| [1:44:49] | have all been mobilized… | 都已经赶赴灾区 |
| [1:44:50] | aided by the thousands of volunteers pouring into the state. | 成千上万的志愿者也都纷纷奔赴湾区 |
| [1:45:15] | Our Father,who art in Heaven,hallowed by thy name. | 我们在天上的父 愿人人都尊您的名 |
| [1:45:25] | Ollie. Ben. | 奥利 本 |
| [1:45:29] | I,uh… | 我 |
| [1:45:31] | I found this on the boat. | 我在船上找到了这个 |
| [1:45:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [1:45:50] | I wanna thank you guys for being there for Blake. | 你们对布雷克帮助 我深表感激 |
| [1:45:52] | Yeah,thank you. | 是啊 多谢你们 |
| [1:45:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
| [1:45:56] | But it was more like she was there for us. | 但实际上 她帮我们的更多 |
| [1:45:58] | I think. | 至少我这么觉得 |
| [1:46:09] | This is incredible. | 这真是让人难以置信 |
| [1:46:13] | So… | 那 |
| [1:46:15] | what now? | 接下来呢 |
| [1:46:34] | Now we rebuild. | 接下来我们重建家园 |