英文名称:Salt
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Please let me go home. Please, I’m not who you think I am. | 求你们放我回家吧 求你们了 我不是你们要找的人 |
[00:54] | I’m really not who you think I am. | 我真不是你们要找的人 |
[00:57] | PIease. PIease. I’m not a spy. | 求你们了 求你们了 我不是间谍 |
[01:00] | – You are a spy. – I’m not a spy. | -你就是间谍 -我不是间谍 |
[01:01] | – Please let me go home. – Try again. | -请让我回家吧 -再说一遍 |
[01:05] | I am not a spy. I am a businesswoman. | 我不是间谍 我是商人 |
[01:07] | I work for Rink Petroleum and Gas. | 我在林克油气公司工作 |
[01:10] | Please call them. I work for Rink Petroleum. | 请跟他们联络 林克油气公司工作 |
[01:12] | You are here to sabotage our nuclear ambitions. Yes?. | 你想来破坏我们的核计划 对吧 |
[01:17] | I am not a spy!. I am not a spy!. | 我不是间谍 我不是间谍 |
[01:41] | – Try again. – I am not a spy. | – 再说一遍 – 我不是间谍 |
[01:44] | – You are a spy. – I am not a spy. | -你就是间谍 -我不是间谍 |
[01:45] | Don’t lie to me!. | 别想骗我 |
[01:53] | I am not a spy. | 我不是间谍 |
[01:59] | It is through the grace and munificence of our glorious Dear Leader | 由于我亲爱领袖的英明与宽容 |
[02:05] | that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea | 朝鲜民主主义人民共和国 |
[02:09] | has pardoned the American imperialist | 赦免美国帝国主义者 |
[02:12] | for her hostile acts against our socialist nation. | 对我社会主义国家采取的敌对行为 |
[02:17] | Keep your head down. Don’t say anything till we make the swap. | 进行人员交换前低着头什么也别说 |
[02:21] | In case Kim Jong Il here changes his mind. | 以防金正日在这之前改变主意 |
[02:38] | Exchange. | 换人 |
[02:40] | Right face!. | 向右转 |
[02:45] | Right face!. | 向右转 |
[02:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:50] | You don’t understand what?. | 你不明白什么 |
[02:55] | All the rules say to leave me, that one life | 按规矩应该放弃我 |
[02:57] | is not worth blowing operational cover. | 不值得为了一条命暴露卧底计划 |
[03:00] | You got that right. | 你说对了 |
[03:02] | If we have to lose someone for the greater good, we will. | 如果我们必须牺牲某人换取更重大的利益 我们会的 |
[03:06] | So why did you do it? | 那你为什么还要救我 |
[03:08] | Well, I didn’t do it. | 不是我要救你 |
[03:12] | He did. | 是他要救 |
[03:15] | Once he found out where you were, there was no stopping him. | 他发现你在哪后 就执意救你出来 |
[03:20] | He petitioned the Senate, the State Department. | 他呈请了参议院 国务院 |
[03:23] | We didn’t need the publicity so I figured we better do something | 我们不能引起公众的关注 所以我们最好做点什么 |
[03:26] | or he’s gonna invade this goddamn rice-paddy republic himself. | 不然他会孤身入侵这个该死的共和国 |
[03:46] | You okay?. | 你还好吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:39] | – Good morning. – Happy anniversary. | -早上好 -结婚周年快乐 |
[04:44] | You want me to make you breakfast? | 要我给你做早餐吗 |
[04:46] | How about pancakes? | 煎饼怎样 |
[04:48] | Your cooking? | 你要做饭吗 |
[04:51] | You’re joking. You like my cooking. | 开什么玩笑 你喜欢我做的饭 |
[04:53] | Germans don’t joke. | 德国人不开玩笑 |
[04:56] | Burt likes my cooking. | 伯特喜欢我做的饭 |
[05:05] | Get your bugs off the table. | 把你的小虫们从桌子上拿走 |
[05:07] | – They’re spiders. – They’re bugs. | -它们是蜘蛛 -它们是虫子 |
[05:10] | – They’re spiders. – They’re bugs. | -蜘蛛 -虫子 |
[05:17] | Fold the next layer back as you did the two before it. | 像之前的两层那样 把下面一层向后折 |
[05:21] | Turn the napkin over. Fold both sides back, | 把餐巾翻过来 把餐巾每个角向内折 |
[05:25] | and over one another about a third of the way. | 大约三分之一处 |
[05:30] | Check for symmetry and press the fold down well. | 保证每个角都折平整了 |
[05:34] | Are you doing this on company time? | 你在工作时间看这个吗 |
[05:36] | – And insert your favorite silverware… – It’s my anniversary. | -再仔细折妥 -今天是我的结婚纪念日 |
[05:40] | And I want it to be perfect. | 我希望它成为完美的一天 |
[05:43] | But that is not sexy. | 但是 这并不浪漫 |
[05:47] | No, but it is utilitarin. | 是不浪漫 但它很实用 |
[05:49] | And utilitarian is the new sexy. | 实用是种新式浪漫 |
[05:52] | I ran the trace. First name Usam, last name Utsaev. | 查一下 姓尤萨 名尤塞 |
[05:56] | – Any verifiable hits? – One. | -有有用的情报吗 -只有一条 |
[05:57] | Hey, Francis, do me a favor and stick that in the safe till tomorrow. | 弗朗西斯 帮个忙行吗 今天先把它锁起来 |
[06:01] | Mata Hari here’s got a big night tonight. | 玛塔哈莉今晚可得忙活一阵了 |
[06:03] | Yes, sir. Right away, sir. | 好的 马上去办 长官 |
[06:05] | “Sir””?. Do I look like a ‘”sir”‘ to you? | 长官 对你来说 我看起来像个长官吗 |
[06:08] | From head to toe. | 怎么看怎么像 |
[06:10] | I’m surprised he didn’t call you “Your Majesty.” | 我很奇怪他为什么没叫你陛下 |
[06:13] | I like the ring of that. I think I’d prefer “‘Your Majesty.”” | 我喜欢他们的戒指 我更倾向于”陛下” |
[06:18] | Was I ever that young? | 姐有这么嫩吗 |
[06:22] | Younger. | 还嫩着呢 |
[06:24] | Walk me out. | 出去走走 |
[06:27] | How did the Oval Office briefing go? | 总统办公室的简报怎么样了 |
[06:29] | Oh, you know. The usual. | 你知道的 老样子 |
[06:31] | President wants to know what’s happening in Russia | 总统总是想在今天就知道 |
[06:34] | the day before it happens. How about you? I heard that interview went well. | 明天在俄国会发生什么 你呢 我听说那个访问进行的很顺利 |
[06:38] | Fingers crossed. | 但愿吧 |
[06:40] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[06:42] | You know, once you start pushing paper, there’s no turning back. | 一旦见报 就覆水难收了 |
[06:45] | I had the strangest feeling when I was out last time. | 当我上次出差时 就有种特别奇怪的感觉 |
[06:49] | – I was homesick. – WlNTER: Homesick? | -我想家了 -想家吗 |
[06:51] | – Can’t you take something for that? – Sir!. Sir!. | -想家这病有药能治不 -长官 长官 |
[06:56] | We got a walk-in. A defector, 10 minutes ago. | 就在十分钟前 我们有了个线人 一个叛国的家伙 |
[06:59] | – Here? – I guess he’s not buying our cover. | -这里吗 -我猜他识破了我们的伪装 |
[07:01] | – Did you get his bona fides? – He’s Russian. | -他的身份确定了吗 -他是俄国人 |
[07:03] | He says he’s FSB but won’t give us any more. | 他说他是俄罗斯国安局的 其它的就不知道了 |
[07:06] | – He’s a strange guy. – How’s his English? | -他是个奇怪的人 -他的英语怎么样 |
[07:08] | Passable. Not great. | 凑合 不是很好 |
[07:10] | But if it got down to the subtleties of English nuance… | 表达不是太清楚 |
[07:13] | – Ted, Mike’s gonna be waiting for me. – Yeah, and I got a plane to catch. | -泰德 迈克在家等着我呢 -是 我也要赶飞机 |
[07:17] | Come on, Salt. | 拜托 绍特 |
[07:18] | No one can sort out a nutjob from the real thing faster than you. | 解决这种棘手的活 没人比得上你了 |
[07:22] | – I got 25 minutes. – I got 26. Let’s go. | -我只有二十五分钟 -我有二十六分钟 走吧 |
[07:31] | Yeah, okay. Well, we’ll decide when we know more. | 好的 我们深入了解后再作决定 |
[07:34] | – Who called Counterintelligence? – Not me. | -谁通知反情报局的 -不是我 |
[07:36] | Hey, Ted. We’re crashing the party. | 你好 泰德 我们不请自来 |
[07:41] | – Peabody. – Salt. | -皮博迪 -绍特 |
[07:48] | PIease remove the hood. | 摘掉头罩 |
[07:51] | Microphones are on. | 麦克风开了 |
[07:53] | Checking levels. | 检测各项指标 |
[07:56] | Bseline recorded. | 基线记录 |
[08:02] | Neural scan is up. Ready to go. | 神经扫描启动 可以开始了 |
[08:07] | – Ev. – Mm. Yeah. | -伊芙 -好 |
[08:09] | Commencing audio and visual recording. | 开始音频和视频录制 |
[08:19] | Testing earpiece. | 耳机检测 |
[08:24] | Interview has commenced at 1 442. | 审问于14:42分开始 |
[08:37] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[08:40] | A husband must be a distraction | 对于一个女情报员来说 |
[08:44] | for a female intelligence officer. | 有丈夫一定是件分心的事情 |
[08:47] | Well, we’re here to talk about you. | 我们聊的是你 |
[08:50] | So, what is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[08:53] | My name is | 我的名字是 |
[08:55] | Oleg Vassilyevich Orlov. | 亚历克·瓦西里·奥尔洛夫 |
[09:02] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[09:05] | I’m moved. | 真让人感动啊 |
[09:07] | A defector with cancer. | 身患绝症的叛徒 |
[09:10] | Are you selling secrets for chemo or are you afraid of dying? | 你出卖情报 是想为化疗筹钱 还是怕死呢 |
[09:13] | If I have gained anything by damning myself, | 为得到一切 我已经出卖了自己 |
[09:18] | it is that I no longer have anything to fear. | 我还有什么可怕的呢 |
[09:25] | Russia is also dying. | 俄国也在走向灭亡 |
[09:28] | But unlike me, she’s not dead. Oleg Vassily Orlov, | 不过不像我 俄罗斯还没灭亡 亚历克·瓦西里·奥尔洛夫 |
[09:32] | shows up in 1993 in Novosibirsk Oblast, Siberia. | 这有条1993年西伯利亚的新西伯利亚州的爆炸记录 |
[09:35] | He was on Victor Barisovsky’s staff there. | 他在那为维克托·罗索夫斯基工作 |
[09:38] | He checks out as FSB, Ev. | 入境时的身份是俄联邦安全局成员 |
[09:39] | Scan says he’s truthful on the cancer. | 扫描显示 他确实患有癌症 |
[09:43] | Prior to ’93?. | 93年之前呢 |
[09:44] | Russia was once strong, powerful… | 俄罗斯原本很强大 |
[09:46] | Nothing. He doesn’t exist. | 什么也没有 没有任何记录 |
[09:49] | And she will be again when things have been set back | 等一切回归原本正确的轨道 |
[09:53] | on the correct path. | 俄罗斯也将再度强大 |
[09:55] | I have somewhere I need to be, Mr. Orlov, | 我还有地方要去 奥尔洛先生 |
[09:58] | so if you wouldn’t mind getting to the point. | 所以如果你不介意 请讲重点 |
[10:04] | I came here to tell you a story. | 我来是要给你讲个故事 |
[10:08] | I don’t like stories. | 我不喜欢故事 |
[10:10] | But I’ll listen anyway. | 但我还是会听的 |
[10:13] | In English, please. | 请用英语 |
[10:15] | Others are listening. | 其他人也在听 |
[10:18] | 1975. | 1975年 |
[10:21] | The Cold War. | 冷战时期 |
[10:25] | In a gymnasium in Grozny, | 在一个体育馆里 |
[10:27] | a Soviet Olympic wrestler | 一个苏联的奥运会摔跤运动员 |
[10:29] | named Sasha Fyorodovich Chenkov | 沙夏·约旦洛维奇·琴科夫 |
[10:34] | meets for the first time | 第一次邂逅了 |
[10:36] | the only female chess grand master of her era; | 当时唯一的女子象棋大师 |
[10:41] | Anka Nurekyova. | 安雅·纽伦科娃 |
[10:45] | Within a month, they were married. | 不到一个月他们就结婚了 |
[10:48] | And within a year, a child. | 不到一年 有了孩子 |
[10:52] | One month more, | 一个月后 |
[10:54] | the child was back in the same hospital, | 那孩子又回到了出生时那家医院 |
[10:58] | sick with fever. | 发着高烧 |
[11:02] | And within days after that, | 没过几天 |
[11:05] | the child suddenly was dead. | 孩子夭折了 |
[11:11] | Yes, a child Was dead. | 是的 有个孩子死了 |
[11:15] | And, yes, a child was buried. | 是的 有个孩子入土了 |
[11:26] | But the Chenkov baby sas alive | 但琴科夫的孩子还活着 |
[11:30] | and became the property of another man. | 并归另一个人所有 |
[11:35] | A master spy who had devised the greatest plan | 一个间谍大师 他设计了 |
[11:39] | a Russian patriot could ever invent. | 一个俄国爱国者的巅峰之作 |
[11:43] | A plan to destroy America. | 一个毁灭美国的计划 |
[11:49] | It had all started | 一切都要从一个 |
[11:51] | with an American named Lee Harvey Oswald. | 名叫李·哈维·奥斯瓦德的美国人身上说起 |
[11:55] | In 1959, he emigrated to Russia. | 1959年 他移民去俄国 |
[11:59] | Three years later, he returned home. | 3年后 他回到家乡 |
[12:02] | But the man who came back to America | 但是 回到美国的他 |
[12:05] | was in fact a Russian spy named Alek. | 事实上已经成了俄国间谍 化名阿莱克 |
[12:11] | On November 22nd, 1963, | 在1963年 11月23号 |
[12:15] | Alek became the first success of the neW program | 阿莱克成为新项目成功培养出的第一人 |
[12:19] | and a hero of the Soviet Union. | 并成为了苏联的英雄 |
[12:23] | The spymaster was now given the go-ahead | 这位间谍大师获准 |
[12:26] | to create many more like Alek. | 培养更多像阿莱克一样的特工 |
[12:29] | Scores of agents, males and females, | 大量特工 有男有女 |
[12:33] | to be substituted for Americans. | 摇身变为美国人 |
[12:36] | I pledge allegiance to the flag… | 我宣誓效忠俄国 |
[12:40] | At an abandoned monastery, | 在一个废弃的修道院里 |
[12:42] | Chenkov and other boys and girls learned English | 琴科夫和其他孩子 |
[12:46] | Iong before they learned Russian. | 在学习俄语之前就开始学英语 |
[12:49] | Drilled in idiom, | 研习美国风俗 |
[12:51] | idiosyncrasy and | 文化 |
[12:54] | ideology. | 和意识形态 |
[12:57] | And by methods of rigorous physical and psychological programming, | 并且通过严格的生理以及心理上的训练 |
[13:02] | the spymaster made warriors of iron. | 间谍大师锻造出一批钢铁战士 |
[13:05] | Unquestioning and unbreakable. | 铁律如山 坚不可摧 |
[13:09] | Who crossed first?. | 谁先 |
[13:12] | Who crossed last? | 谁后 |
[13:20] | You’re killing me, man. | 别折腾我了 |
[13:23] | When does the good fairy come in? | 善良的仙女怎么还不登场 |
[13:25] | Never. | 不会登场了 |
[13:27] | It’s a story without hope. | 这是个没有希望的故事 |
[13:29] | Chenkov was matched with the child of a visiting American family. | 琴科夫顶替了一个美国小孩 |
[13:34] | There was an accident. The family died. | 发生了一场意外 一家人都死了 |
[13:37] | Chenkov was sent to America | 琴科夫被送去了美国 |
[13:41] | to live a complete lie | 生活在彻头彻尾的谎言之中 |
[13:44] | and to patiently await the day to attack from within. | 等待从内部发动进攻的一天 |
[13:48] | Day X. | 也就是毁灭日 |
[13:50] | The long-awaited mission is here. | 这个蓄谋已久的计划就要在这实施 |
[13:56] | Chenkov will travel to New York City | 琴科夫会到你们的城市 |
[13:59] | to kill the president of Russia | 在美国副总统的葬礼上 |
[14:04] | at the funeral of the American vice president. | 刺杀俄罗斯总统 |
[14:10] | Chenkov is KA 12. | 琴科夫编号KA12 |
[14:15] | -…KA… – Cold War legend. | -KA吗 -冷战时期的传说 |
[14:17] | Highly trained Russian sleeper agents | 训练有素的俄国特工 |
[14:19] | inserted into American society to sabotage and assassinate. | 被安插在美国社会暗中破坏 策划暗杀 |
[14:23] | Supposedly they’d wait years to strike. Decades, even. | 甚至一等就是几十年才行动 |
[14:26] | Mm. Supposedly. | 也许吧 |
[14:29] | What, you don’t believe in moles? I believe in moles, all right. | 怎么了 泰德 不相信有潜伏的特务吗 我相信有的 |
[14:33] | Just not the bogeyman. | 只是不相信瞎扯 |
[14:34] | Especially if the plan is to kill their own president. | 特别是他们还计划刺杀本国总统 |
[14:37] | This guy’s selling smoke. | 这家伙在骗人 |
[14:39] | Wrap it up, Ev. | 收工吧 伊芙 |
[14:42] | So a Russian agent is going to kill the Russian president?. Is that it? | 也就是说 一个俄国间谍 要去杀俄国总统 是这样吗 |
[14:47] | Mm-hm. Okay. | 是的 |
[14:50] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[14:52] | And what would you like in return for that information? | 你想要什么作为这个信息的回报呢 |
[14:56] | I simply wish to help you do | 我只是希望助你 |
[14:59] | what you need to do. | 完成任务 |
[15:04] | You’re good. | 你还真好心 |
[15:07] | The KA program is brilliant bullshit. | KA计划就是番精彩的扯淡 |
[15:12] | But I’m officially off duty, | 但我已经下班了 |
[15:14] | so you can tell the rest of your little story to one of my colleagues. | 你可以把你剩下的小故事讲给我的同事听 |
[15:18] | – Salt. – Yes?. | -绍特 -怎么了 |
[15:20] | The name of the Russian agent is Salt. | 那个俄国间谍的名字叫做 绍特 |
[15:25] | Evelyn Salt. | 伊芙琳·绍特 |
[15:30] | My name is Evelyn Salt. | 我就叫伊芙琳·绍特 |
[15:33] | Then you are a Russian spy. | 你就是那个俄国间谍 |
[15:37] | Truthful. | 没撒谎 |
[15:39] | So far the fMRI scan registers truthful on everything he”s said. | 目前为止 测谎仪显示 他的所有口供均真实可信 |
[15:48] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[15:55] | Call Protective Services, make sure they find my husband. | 打电话给证人保护组织 让他们务必找到我丈夫 |
[15:58] | I need to get to the phone. Not after the neural scan. | -我去拿电话 -不 得先做神经扫描 |
[16:00] | – ‘Cause he didn’t flutter? – I can beat that thing five times out of six. | -因为他没心慌吗 -我搞定那玩意也是十拿九稳的 |
[16:03] | I am trained to, and so is he. | 我为此受过训练 他也是 |
[16:06] | I need my phone. I need to call my husband. | 我要电话 我要打给我丈夫 |
[16:08] | – Let me call my husband. – Let me see it. | -我要打给我丈夫 -我盯着你 |
[16:15] | There’s a reason he mentioned my wedding ring, Ted. | 他提到我结婚戒指是有原因的 泰德 |
[16:18] | They don’t just blow up their cover | 他们要是想揭穿一个间谍 |
[16:20] | they blow up their whole cover life. You know that. | 不会只揭穿他的伪装身份 |
[16:22] | – Do you remember Henley’s wife? – Yes, I do. | -你记得发生在亨利妻子身上的事吗 -是的 我记得 |
[16:25] | Speaker. | 打开免提 |
[16:27] | Please leave a message after the tone. Thanks. Bye. | 请在嘀声后留言 谢谢 再见 |
[16:31] | Honey, it’s me. Please call me as soon as you get this. | 亲爱的 是我 听到后请尽快打给我 |
[16:34] | Okay, sweetheart? As soon as you get this. | 好吗 亲爱的 听到后请尽快打给我 |
[16:36] | Godspeed, Comrade Chenkov. | 一路平安 琴科夫同志 |
[16:39] | Someone interrogate that piece of shit. Someone who enjoys getting answers. | 谁去审审这个人渣 找个喜欢刨根问底的人 |
[16:44] | Look, Ev, try to stay calm. | 听着 伊芙 冷静点 |
[16:46] | – I’m not a goddamn Russian spy. – I didn’t say you were. | -我不是什么该死的俄国间谍 -我没说你是 |
[16:50] | Let’s go up to my office, we can sort this out. | 到我办公室去 把这个说清楚 |
[16:52] | – No, no. We gotta go to a secure location. – Now. | -不 得找个安全的地方 -现在 |
[16:56] | All right. | -好的 |
[16:57] | Doesn’t get any more secure than this. | 没有比这更安全的了 |
[17:00] | – Ev? – Five minutes. | -伊芙 -就五分钟 |
[17:04] | – Call Protective Services, find Mike. – I will. | -打电话给保护局 让他们找到迈克 -我会的 |
[17:08] | This is bullshit. | 太荒谬了 |
[17:14] | Give us a sec, we’ll be right in. | 稍等片刻 我们马上进去 |
[17:18] | I know we’re heading into your jurisdiction. | 我知道这是你的职责所在 |
[17:20] | – I’m just asking for five minutes. – No. | -但请给我五分钟时间 -不 |
[17:29] | If I have to yes. You can’t have five minutes. I have to talk to her. | 如果我没有选择 也不能让你跟她独处五分钟 让我来问她 |
[17:32] | – She’s scared. Don’t you see that? – I don’t care. | -她吓坏了 你没看见吗 -我不在乎 |
[17:34] | There is a mole in Russia house, Ted. There is a mole. I am sure. | 泰德 俄国领事馆有刺客 俄国领事馆有刺客 我确定 |
[17:51] | PIease step in the elevator. | 请上电梯 |
[18:18] | Russian president, okay? So I’m gonna ask you to step out of my way. | 事关俄罗斯总统 我要求你不得插手此事 |
[18:28] | What the hell is that? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[18:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[19:15] | I gotta pee. | 我得上个厕所 |
[19:17] | Where do you think he went? | 他跑哪去了 |
[19:20] | No one saw him coming out the front. | 前门没人看到他 |
[19:23] | Jesus Christ. Here he is again. | 天啊 他又出现了 |
[19:26] | No sign of him so far on the street. | 目前没有在街上发现他 |
[19:29] | It’s two minutes ago, before lockdown. | 他是在我们封锁之前两分钟离开的 |
[19:31] | – Anything clean on him? – We just got a match, sir. | -有他的影像吗 -长官 我们找到一张 |
[19:33] | It’s May Day, 1981. | 1981年5月拍摄 |
[19:35] | There’s Brezhnev. And there… | 这是布鲁斯涅夫 这是 |
[19:38] | – Orlov. – That’s him. | -奥尔洛 -就是他 |
[19:39] | He used to be a heavyweight once upon a time. | 之前还是个重量级摔跤手呢 |
[19:42] | Get that photo out. Every ticket counter, | 把照片调出来 发给每个售票处 |
[19:44] | airport, train station, taxi dispatcher, the whole nine yards. | 机场 火车站和出租车站 布下天罗地网 |
[19:47] | – Get me Medford on a secure line. – Yes, sir. | -帮我用安全专线打给梅德福局长 -遵命 长官 |
[19:52] | – Top-right screen. Is that live?. – Yes, sir. | -右上角的屏幕是实时的吗 -是的 长官 |
[19:55] | Where is she going? Track her. | -她要去哪 -跟着她 |
[19:58] | No one may leave the building. | 不准任何人离开大楼 |
[20:01] | Rink Petroleum, Security. | 林克油气公司 警卫室 |
[20:03] | Yes, you have a woman to your left, behind you. Evelyn Salt. | 你左后方有个女人 她叫伊芙琳·绍特 |
[20:09] | – We lost the visual on her. – Damn it. Where’d she go? | -失去她的画面了 -该死 她会去哪 |
[20:12] | We are on security lockdown. | 目前因安全因素封锁 |
[20:15] | Dave? Its Evelyn, is Mike there? | 戴维吗 我是伊芙琳 迈克在吗 |
[20:17] | No, I’m sorry. He left after lunch. | 抱歉 没在 他午饭后就离开了 |
[20:20] | Hey, happy anniversary, huh? | 祝结婚周年快乐 |
[20:21] | The stairwell. | 楼梯间 |
[20:23] | – Second floor. – What’s on that floor? | -二楼 -那层有什么 |
[20:26] | It’s empty, a security buffer. Isolate and seal it. | 是空的 安保缓冲区 隔离封闭起来 |
[20:36] | Get her records to my handheld. | 把她的记录传到我手提电脑上 |
[20:40] | East corridor. | 东走廊 |
[20:48] | Notifying Metropolitan Police. | 通知首府警方 |
[20:58] | Kill the power to the elevator doors. | 关闭电梯电源 |
[21:05] | We got her. | 我们困住她了 |
[21:08] | Locking down all floors. | 封锁所有楼层 |
[21:09] | Security Protective Service responding to threat. | 保安组启动威胁处理机制 |
[21:14] | All right. Get a tactical team to meet me on the south stairwell. | 听着 让机动小组去南面楼梯与我会合 |
[21:18] | – Yes, sir. – Director Medford, sir. | -遵命 -梅德福局长的电话 |
[21:20] | Get me a side arm. | 给我一把手枪 |
[21:24] | I’ll call her back. | 我等会回她电话 |
[21:30] | – Shit. – Lost visual. | -见鬼 -跟丢了 |
[21:35] | Where is she, Albert? Talk to me. | 她在哪 阿尔伯特 说啊 |
[21:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[21:46] | North hallway. | 她在北面走廊 |
[22:04] | There, interrogation room, bring it up. | 那儿 在审讯室 调到大屏幕上来 |
[22:44] | Switch down, switch down. | 转换频道 |
[22:52] | Have you found him? | 找到他了没有 |
[22:53] | What the hell are you doing, Ev? | 伊芙 你在搞什么鬼 |
[22:55] | This doesn’t look good. | 看来不妙 |
[22:57] | – Let’s do it. – Move. | -我们上 -行动 |
[22:59] | There’s a tac team coming at you in 30 seconds. | 机动小组三十秒内到达 |
[23:01] | Get your panties off the camera. | 把你那该死的内裤从摄像头上拿开 |
[23:03] | Get where we can see you so you don’t get hurt. | 走到镜头下 免得动手伤到你 |
[23:05] | – Have you found my husband? – These boys aren’t fooling around. | -你找到我丈夫了吗 -这群人可不是跟你闹着玩的 伊芙 |
[23:13] | Please. I can’t help you unless you talk to me. | 别这样 你不说清楚 我帮不了你 |
[23:15] | Call me when you find Mike. | 找到迈克后再联系我 |
[23:18] | SWeeping corridors outside the elevator. | 通过电梯外的走廊 |
[23:25] | Put the masks on. | 戴上面具 |
[23:27] | Situation is hot. | 情况很危险 |
[23:37] | Open the door about two feet. We’re gonna gas her. | 把门打开两尺宽 我们要用催泪瓦斯了 |
[23:40] | T ac team in position. Waiting for a go. | 人员就位 静待指示 |
[23:42] | Is that absolutely necessary? | 非这样不可吗 |
[23:44] | What, you want me to shoot her? | 怎么 难道想让我开枪射她 |
[23:46] | Get a medical team in place now. | 让医疗小组就位 |
[24:01] | We’re ready. | 待命中 |
[24:07] | Now. | 行动 |
[24:15] | Okay, on my count. | 准备 我来倒数 |
[24:17] | Three, two, one. Go. | 三 2 1 行动 |
[24:28] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[24:43] | Where is she? Come on, guys. | 她往哪跑了 伙计们 快点 |
[24:47] | – Find her, Albert. Now. – Suspect has escaped. | 快点找到她 -嫌犯脱逃 |
[24:50] | There. Bring that up. | 那里 放大图像 |
[24:55] | Stay with her, she’s crossing the street. | 跟住她 她往街那边跑了 |
[24:57] | Pan the goddamn camera. | 把那该死的镜头转过去 |
[25:10] | Back that up and zoom in. | 倒回去 给特写 |
[25:12] | We’re looking for Michael Krause. | 我们找迈克尔·克劳斯 |
[25:14] | Freeze. | 停 |
[25:16] | We’re looking for her husband, Mike. | 我们找她的丈夫 迈克 |
[25:18] | What the hell are you doing, Ev? | 伊芙 你到底想干什么 |
[25:19] | – Wait, when was that?. – No. No message. | -等等 那是几点 -还没消息 |
[25:22] | Let’s switch to the exterior cameras. | 切到外面的摄像头 |
[25:25] | Michael Krause left his office at the Smithsonian an hour ago. | 迈克尔·克劳斯一小时前离开办公室了 |
[25:28] | Salt’s apartment is 20 minutes away. | 绍特的公寓离这有二十分钟的路 |
[25:30] | We can cover it, but she won’t go there. | 我们能控制那 但她不会去的 |
[25:32] | She will if she’s serious about Mike. This stays in-house. | 她会的 如果她在意迈克的话 这件事先保密 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 明白 |
[25:37] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[25:42] | U Street. I’ll tell you when to stop. | 休斯街 我会告诉你在哪停 |
[25:52] | Hi, this is Mike. Please leave a message after the tone. | 我是迈克 请在滴声后留言 |
[26:22] | He’s one of the world’s top arachnologists, Ev, | 他是世上最好的节肢动物学者之一 |
[26:25] | and as such, enjoys pretty much unrestricted access | 因此 他几乎可以 |
[26:28] | to the borders of North Korea. | 自由出入朝鲜边境 |
[26:31] | So brush up on your bugs and get to know him. | 所以呢 温习下关于昆虫方面的知识 试着去接近他 |
[26:36] | He’s the perfect cover to get us inside. | 他能掩护我们进入朝鲜 |
[27:18] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[27:23] | Mike? Honey? | 迈克 亲爱的 |
[27:32] | Hey, baby. Hey, baby. | 小狗狗 过来 |
[27:34] | It’s all right. Shh. | 没事了 |
[27:36] | It’s okay. Where’s Daddy? Where’s Daddy? | 没事的 爸爸去哪了 爸爸去哪了 |
[28:13] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[28:20] | Check for back exits. | 检查后门 |
[28:40] | Go! Go! | 前进 前进 |
[28:46] | Bathroom, clear! | 卫生间没人 |
[28:50] | Kitchen is clear. | 厨房没人 |
[28:53] | Office, clear!. | 办公间没人 |
[28:56] | Living room, clear!. | 起居室没人 |
[29:25] | Everybody out. Sixty seconds. | 所有人在一分钟之内出来 |
[29:55] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[29:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呀 |
[29:59] | She’s not here. No sign of the husband either. | 她不在这 丈夫也不在这 |
[30:02] | Did it ever occur to you that that Russian was lying? | 你难道从没想过那个俄国佬撒谎了吗 |
[30:05] | – Why’d she run? – I don”t know. | -那她跑什么 -不知道 |
[30:06] | Because you were gonna lock her up? See it from her perspective. | 因为你那时要准备把她抓起来吧 站在她的立场想想 |
[30:10] | Maybe her husband is in some real danger. | 也许她丈夫真的有危险 |
[30:12] | Maybe, God forbid, Salt is who she says she is. | 只是也许啊 千万别这样 绍特是个表里如一的人 |
[30:14] | “”Maybe”” is your department. | 你的部门就这样瞎胡猜测 |
[30:16] | Mine is catching her so we can find out. | 我的部门正在抓她 这样才能水落石出 |
[30:19] | Protocol is clear. We bring her in or we bring her down. | 按规矩来 要么抓住她 要么杀了她 |
[30:22] | Do you have any idea who this woman is? | 你知道这个女人是谁吗 |
[30:24] | What she’s done for this country? Does that mean anything to you? | 你知道她对国家有多大的贡献吗 难道你对这一切都无动于衷吗 |
[30:27] | Should it? | 有吗 |
[30:32] | – Is your mom home? – No. | -你妈妈在家吗 -不在 |
[30:33] | – No? Can you do me a favor? – Yeah. | -不在吗 你能帮我一个忙吗 -好啊 |
[30:35] | Hi. You baby-sit Burt for me? | 能帮我照看伯特吗 |
[30:38] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah? Here’s some money for food. | -没问题 -这有点钱买狗粮 |
[30:42] | Hi, Burt. | 你好 伯特 |
[30:44] | What you doing? You doing homework? | 你在干嘛呢 写作业吗 |
[30:46] | Yeah, math. | 嗯 数学作业 |
[30:49] | – Algebra. – I hate math. | -代数题 -我可烦数学了 |
[31:03] | Hi. Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[31:05] | – You talking to me? – Yeah, I’ve seen you here before. | -你在跟我说话吗 -对啊 我在这见过你 |
[31:09] | Yeah, I– Yeah, I come here a lot. | 是了 我经常来这 |
[31:13] | You? | 你呢 |
[31:14] | Oh, l’m working here. | 我就在这儿上班 |
[31:16] | At the museum. | 在这儿的博物馆工作 |
[31:17] | – I’m an arachnologist. -A what? | -我是个节肢动物学者 -什么学者 |
[31:20] | A spider hunter. | 我是抓蜘蛛的 |
[31:24] | You look like one. | 你就像一只蜘蛛 |
[31:30] | There are 40,000 species of spiders in the world. | 世界上有四万种蜘蛛 |
[31:35] | And that one is mine. | 那只是我的 |
[31:38] | You discovered it. | 你发现的 |
[31:39] | Inside North Korea. | 在朝鲜境内发现的 |
[31:42] | I named it Terrijoolsima peterbesti. | 我取名为蜘蛛皮特贝斯提 |
[31:48] | Do you get that? | 你懂这名字的意义吗 |
[31:51] | No. Should I? | 不懂 这名字很出名吗 |
[31:52] | Peterbesti? I named it after Pete Best. | 我以皮特·贝斯特的名字为原形给它命的名 |
[31:55] | The first drummer before Ringo. | 他是林戈上位前的头号鼓手 |
[31:58] | Best never was a famous Beatle, | 贝斯特过去在甲壳虫乐队中默默无闻 |
[32:03] | but now he’s a famous spider. | 不过现在他是一只著名蜘蛛的名称了 |
[32:28] | I got her. | 我找到她了 |
[32:29] | She’s heading north towards the Metro station. | 她在往北跑 地铁站方向 |
[32:33] | Ev! | 伊芙 |
[32:58] | Ev!. | 伊芙 |
[33:10] | She’s eastbound, in the Penn Quarter Mall. | 她在地下商城 正往东跑 |
[33:16] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[33:30] | Will do. Headed there now. | 正赶往现场 |
[33:32] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[33:34] | All teams, southbound toward the bridge. Box her in. | 所有人员往南出发 去大桥那 围住她 |
[33:48] | Circle around! | 包围 |
[33:49] | Salt! Stop!. | 绍特 站住 |
[33:51] | – Keep her in your sights! – Coming up behind you! | -盯住她 -在你后面 |
[33:53] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[33:59] | Keep back! Hold your fire!. | 退下 别开火 |
[34:01] | Salt! Down! | 绍特 趴下 |
[34:05] | Salt! | 绍特 |
[34:13] | Spread out! | 散开 |
[34:15] | – Salt! – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot, I’m innocent! | -绍特 -别开枪 别开枪 我是清白的 |
[34:18] | – On the ground. Now! – Please don’t. No! | -趴在地上 快 -别开枪 |
[34:20] | Down! Salt! Do it now! On the ground! | 绍特 趴在地上 |
[34:23] | I have to find my husband. | 我得去找我的丈夫 |
[34:24] | – Why’d you run? – To find my husband! | -你跑什么 -去找我丈夫 |
[34:26] | – That’s not a reason. – Don’t shoot. | -那不是理由 -别开枪 |
[34:28] | – Stay back! – Last chance. | -靠后 -我最后警告一次 |
[34:30] | I’m innocent. Somebody is setting me up! | 我是清白的 有人陷害我 |
[34:33] | Don’t make me put you down, Salt. Put the gun down! | 别逼我动手 绍特 放下枪 |
[34:35] | – Give yourself up, now! – Come on, Ev. | -立刻举手投降 -快点 绍特 |
[34:37] | Do what he says. We’ll sort this out, I promise. | 照他说的做 我保证会查明真相 我保证 |
[34:40] | I gotta bring you in, Salt. It’s over. Face down. | 我必须逮捕你 绍特 都结束了 趴下 |
[34:43] | Somebody’s going to try to kill the Russian president, you know that. | 你应该知道有人准备刺杀俄国总统 |
[34:46] | Do something about that! That’s what you should worry about. | 早做预防吧 那才是你该操心的 |
[34:49] | There’s nowhere to run! Quit now!. | 你无处可逃了 投降吧 |
[34:51] | No, I didn’t do anything. | 我问心无愧 |
[34:53] | Get back! No! | 退后 不 |
[35:02] | She’s on a blue semi. Route 1, heading north. | 她在蓝色半挂货车上 第一条车道 向北去了 |
[35:05] | Get a roadblock in place now. | 马上设路障 |
[35:19] | Metro Police on alert. | 首府警方戒备中 |
[35:59] | There she is. On the tanker. | 她在那儿 在油罐车顶 |
[36:03] | Stop. Stop! | 停车 停车 |
[36:15] | Ev!. | 伊芙 |
[36:32] | You, my friend, have got a mole in your group. | 兄弟 你组里有内奸 |
[36:35] | We don’t know that yet. I’d say she’s a trained goddamn liar | 我们还不确定 她真他妈是个训练有素的骗子 |
[36:38] | and everything she’s said has been to protect her cover. | 她所做的一切 都是为了掩护自己 |
[36:41] | Well, why don’t you tell me how you really feel about it? | 你何不再啰嗦一下你对此的感受 |
[37:34] | Get up on the shoulder! Get up on the shoulder! | 从路肩上走 从路肩上走 |
[37:56] | Okay, take it down. | 好了 开上去 |
[38:08] | Shit! | 靠 |
[38:12] | Shit! | 靠 |
[38:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:22] | Ted, I know you’re her friend, | 泰德 我知道你跟她很亲近 |
[38:25] | but we gotta drop a net on New York. | 但是我们会在全纽约搜捕她 |
[38:27] | – We gotta do it now. – Let’s go! | -马上就得行动 -行动吧 |
[38:33] | Notify the Secret Service on Matveyev’s detail. | 我会知会负责俄国总统安全的特勤队 |
[38:37] | Tell them Salt might be coming their way. | 告诉他们 绍特要给他们制造麻烦了 |
[38:41] | And if she is, Orlov may not be far behind either. | 她在这儿 奥尔洛就不离这太远 |
[38:48] | You seen this? | 看过这个吗 |
[38:49] | Salt spent time in Russia as a kid. | 绍特小时候在俄国待过一阵子 |
[38:52] | She was in a car accident with her parents in ’88. They both died. | 88年车祸 她和父母在一起 父母都丧生了 |
[38:57] | They were teachers at the U.S. Embassy for the American children of the staff. | 他们是美国大使馆里的教师 教那儿的员工的子女 |
[39:02] | That’s why we put her on Russia in the first place. | 所以她才会成为我们俄国任务的首选 |
[39:07] | We need to get on a plane to New York, tonight. | 我们今晚就得飞去纽约 |
[39:11] | Send everything we’ve got on Orlov to N.Y.P.D. | 把奥洛夫的资料传给纽约警方 |
[40:08] | And here in New York City, security has been beefed up | 政府加强了纽约市的安全警戒 |
[40:12] | and preparations are continuing well into the night | 副总统麦克斯·奥茨的葬礼准备工作 |
[40:14] | for the funeral of Vice President Maxwell Oates. | 入夜后仍在有序地进行 |
[40:18] | Among the dignitaries attending the service at St. Bartholomew’s Church | 俄国总统博伊斯·梅特维耶夫今晚早些时候抵达曼哈顿 |
[40:22] | is Russian president Boris Matveyev, | 明天将与各国政要一起出席 |
[40:25] | who arrived here in Manhattan earlier this evening. | 在圣巴特索洛缪大教堂举行的葬礼 |
[40:28] | Public transportation will experience delays, with subway closures and… | 公共交通届时会受到影响 |
[40:36] | Evelyn. | 伊芙琳 |
[40:38] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:42] | If there was a way, I would kill them. | 要是可以 我真想杀了他们 |
[40:48] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这的 |
[40:50] | What do you mean? I don’t understand. | 什么意思 我不明白 |
[40:54] | Now they know who you are. | 他们现在知道你是谁了 |
[40:56] | Who? | 我是谁 |
[40:59] | Evelyn. | 伊芙琳 |
[41:02] | Who? | 你是谁 |
[41:06] | I would accept anything about you, | 我会接受你的一切 |
[41:08] | but I need to know. | 但我得知道你是谁 |
[41:10] | So look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[41:15] | Just tell me, okay? | 告诉我 好吗 |
[41:19] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[41:22] | I work… | 我 |
[41:25] | I work for the ClA. | 我为中央情报局工作 |
[41:29] | So you see, there’s… | 你得知道 |
[41:33] | There’s no future for us. | 我们没有未来 |
[41:38] | You’re not safe with me. | 和我在一起 你不会安全 |
[41:42] | I don’t wanna be safe. | 我不在乎安全 |
[41:47] | I know you, | 我了解你 |
[41:49] | and I wanna be with you. | 我想陪在你身边 |
[41:52] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 和你白头偕老 |
[41:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:01] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[42:24] | Welcome to New York, Miss Hernandez. One night, a deluxe room. | 欢迎来到纽约 赫南德斯小姐 只住一晚 一间豪华套房吗 |
[42:29] | Ms. Hernandez, Do you need any help with your luggage? | 需要帮您提行李吗 |
[42:31] | Nope, I got it. Thanks. | 不用了 我自己来 谢谢 |
[42:39] | I’ll put these in the closet, sir? | 我把这些放进衣橱 好吗 |
[42:41] | Yeah, fine. | 好的 |
[44:10] | I do solemnly swear | 我郑重宣誓 |
[44:12] | I do solemnly swear | 我郑重宣誓 |
[44:13] | that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States | 我将支持并扞卫美国宪法 |
[44:21] | against all enemies, foreign and domestic. | 对抗所有国内外敌人 |
[44:23] | against all enemies, foreign and domestic. | 对抗所有国内外敌人 |
[44:26] | That I will faithfully discharge | 我将忠实履行 |
[44:28] | That I will faithfully discharge | 我将忠实履行 |
[44:30] | the duties of the office on which I’m about to enter. | 即将就职所应尽的责任 |
[44:33] | the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. | 即将就职所应尽的责任 |
[44:36] | – So help me God. – So help me God. | -请帮助我 上帝 -请帮助我 上帝 |
[44:45] | A solemn day here in New York City. | 在纽约 今天一整天 |
[44:47] | The funeral of Vice President Maxwell Oates, | 都将聚焦于副总统麦克斯·奥茨的葬礼 |
[44:51] | a former five-term U.S. senator and Cold War warrior | 五届国会参议员 冷战斗士 |
[44:54] | whose greatest legacy may be as architect | 他留下最重要的遗产也许就是 |
[44:57] | of the new era of Russian-American relations. | 重建了新时代的美俄关系 |
[45:00] | Russian president Boris Matveyev | 俄国总统博伊斯·梅特维耶夫 |
[45:03] | has journeyed from Moscow to be an honorary pallbearer | 已从莫斯科赶来为死者致挽辞 |
[45:06] | to the man he’s called his greatest friend in the West. | 他尊称死者为”在西方世界最好的朋友” |
[46:08] | What’s the security perimeter? | 警戒的范围有多大 |
[46:10] | We’re two deep inside and we own this entire block. | 人员都到位了 控制了整个街区 |
[46:13] | And those are Secret Service agents, not ClA. | 那些都是特勤局的人 不是中央情报局的人 |
[46:17] | – So relax. – That’s real funny. | -放松吧 -真幽默 |
[46:21] | Didn’t know you guys told jokes. | 你们竟然也会开玩笑 |
[46:27] | Detail, halt. | 全体立正 |
[46:30] | Forward, march. | 前进 |
[46:49] | Due to the funeral, the 51 st Street station is closed. | 因为葬礼的缘故 教堂站已关闭 |
[46:57] | Due to the funeral, the 51 st Street station is closed. | 重复一遍 因为葬礼的缘故 教堂站已关闭 |
[47:07] | What…? Hey, what’s going on? | 什么着火了 |
[47:09] | Hey! There’s smoke. | 冒烟了 |
[47:12] | Step back, step back. Everybody, move out of the way. | 退后 退后 所有人都让开 |
[47:50] | Eleanor. Good to see you. | 埃琳娜 看到你真好 |
[47:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:57] | – Boris. -Mr. President. | -博伊斯 -总统先生 |
[48:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[48:17] | PIease be seated. | 请就座 |
[48:32] | Stand by for president’s speech. | 静候总统致词 |
[48:36] | Patrolling church exterior. No one in or out the side doors. | 巡视教堂周边 侧门不准任何人进出 |
[48:42] | Mrs. Oates. | 奥茨夫人 |
[48:45] | Eleanor, Joe, Marissa, Donald… | 埃琳娜 乔 玛丽莎 唐诺 |
[48:48] | After the president, the choir sings, then Matveyev delivers the eulogy. | 等总统讲完开场白 唱诗班唱歌 然后梅特维耶夫致辞 |
[48:53] | If your girl tries anything here, it’d have to be pretty amazing. | 如果她想在这为非作歹 那真比登天还难 |
[49:00] | I knew he would bring more to the job than just his years of experience. | 我知道他在任职副总统期间带来了多年的经验以及更多契机 |
[49:05] | As vice president, | 作为副总统 |
[49:07] | he showed the world the best of what it is to be an American. | 他向世界展示了一个杰出的美国人形象 |
[49:13] | And today, | 在今天 |
[49:14] | the world says goodbye to a great man. | 世界挥手向这位伟人告别 |
[49:28] | I’ll check the back. | 我检查后面 |
[49:30] | Lima Zulu 4, clear. | 四队 情况正常 |
[49:58] | My friendship with Maxwell Oates | 我与麦克斯·奥茨的友谊 |
[50:01] | began in the unlikeliest of places: | 始于最不可能的情况下 |
[50:04] | Lima Zulu 4, come in. | 汇报四队情况 |
[50:06] | Across the negotiating table… | 在谈判桌上 |
[50:08] | What’s your status, Lima Zulu 4? | 四队什么情况 |
[50:10] | We got two M.I.A’s. | 我们有两名警员失踪 |
[50:11] | Lima Zulu 4 in the utility tunnel outside the crypt entrance and Lima Zulu 5. | 四队在地下室入口外侧隧道 那里还有五队 |
[50:17] | I’m heading down to the crypt. Some kind of trouble down there. | 地下室好像有点麻烦 我下去了 |
[50:20] | What’s going on, guys? Talk to me. | 伙计们 怎么回事 回答我 |
[50:22] | Subunits Lima Zulu 1, 2 and 3, converge on the crypt. Repeat: | 一二队队员到地下室集合 重复一遍 |
[50:25] | Converge on the crypt. | 地下室集合 |
[50:26] | He made all the difference, and for that, | 他改变了世界 为此 |
[50:28] | he will always have my respect and admiration. | 我将永远爱戴他 尊敬他 |
[51:20] | That is what my friend Maxwell Oates would have said. | 如果我死了 他在我葬礼上也会如是说 |
[51:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[51:41] | Matveyev. | 梅特维耶夫 |
[51:43] | Get goddamn Matveyev. | 妈的 快保护梅特维耶夫 |
[52:00] | – Get the bomb squad in here. – MAN 2: Go, go!. | -叫炸弹小组来 -快 快 |
[52:42] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[52:46] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[52:54] | – Any MTs down here? – I see her. | -这里有医护人员吗 -我看到她了 |
[52:57] | – Keep your hands up! – Shooter’s at 12 o’clock. | -把手举起来 -枪手在12点方向 |
[53:00] | – Gun! She’s got a gun. She has a gun! – Don’t move! | -她有枪 -不许动 |
[53:04] | Do not move! Do not move! – Keep your hands up!. | -不许动 -把手举起来 |
[53:06] | Take her down, take her down!. | 拿下她 拿下她 |
[53:08] | Check for other weapons. | 检查还有没有别的武器 |
[53:10] | We need a medical crew in the crypt immediately. | 地下室需要医护人员 速度 |
[53:13] | I can’t feel a pulse. | 我摸不到脉搏 |
[53:15] | Jurisdiction is clear. This is New York City. | 现在管辖权很明确 这里归纽约市管 |
[53:18] | N.Y.P.D. has her. She’s going to 1 Police Plaza. | 纽约警局有权逮捕她 将会被送到第一分局 |
[53:21] | – I’m not arguing jurisdiction. – We don’t know yet, sir. | 我不是要争论管辖权 -我们还不清楚 长官 |
[53:23] | – The shooter is ClA. I know her. – Yes, I’ll be there. | -开枪者是中情局的人 我认识她 -恩 我会到的 |
[53:26] | I’ll be on the next chopper out. | 我会搭下一架直升机去 |
[53:28] | – Have your superior call the mayor. – Open up, guy, open up. | -叫你的长官打给市长 -让开 各位 |
[53:33] | Back it up! Back it up!. | 退后 退后 |
[53:34] | Come on, guys. Keep moving. Keep moving. Keep moving. | 继续走 继续走 |
[53:38] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[53:40] | Hey, watch this guy, watch this guy. | 小心这家伙 |
[53:42] | – Back up!. – Keep moving. | -退开 -继续走 |
[53:43] | Sir, back up!. | 长官退开 |
[53:44] | Why? Why?! | 为什么 |
[53:49] | Do you have any idea how much blood is on your hands? | 知道你手上沾了多少人的血吗 |
[53:51] | You’re gonna rot in a hole, Salt. | 绍特 你不得好死 |
[53:53] | I’m gonna see to it personally! A dark hole! | 我要亲自看着你 看你不得好死 |
[53:55] | Get ahold of yourself. | 你控制一下情绪 |
[53:58] | Get the door, get the door. | 开门 开门 |
[53:59] | -Get off me! – Back off, man! Back off! | -放开我 -退开 退开 |
[54:02] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[54:05] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[54:07] | Close it! Go, go, go! | 关门 快 快 |
[54:22] | Matveyev was declared dead en route to the hospital. | 在去医院的路上 梅特维耶夫被宣告死亡 |
[54:26] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[54:28] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[54:29] | You were right about her. | 你看穿她了 |
[54:32] | She had the drop on me, Ted. | 她本可以开枪射我的 泰德 |
[54:36] | Why didn’t she shoot? | 为什么没开 |
[55:03] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[55:06] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[55:08] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[55:10] | Did they give you a new face? | 他们给你一付新面孔吗 |
[55:14] | I’m going home tomorrow, Shnaider. | 我明天要回家了 施耐德 |
[55:17] | Home to Grozny? | 在格罗兹尼的家吗 |
[55:19] | My home is in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. | 我的家在美国宾夕法尼亚州哈里斯堡 |
[55:24] | My favorite place there is McDonald’s on Fern Street | 我最喜欢的地方是在弗恩街的麦当劳 |
[55:29] | because it’s near the river. | 因为那地方在河边 |
[55:32] | But I won’t want to go there anymore | 但是我再也不想去了 |
[55:35] | because my mother and father are dead. | 因为我的父母都已经死了 |
[55:38] | Natasha, | 娜塔莎 |
[55:41] | will you miss me? | 你会想念我吗 |
[55:44] | My name is Evelyn Salt. | 我叫伊芙琳·绍特 |
[56:08] | Cop down, cop down! Hear me! | 警员受伤 警员受伤 收到了吗 |
[56:59] | Get out of the car with your hands on your head!. | 双手放在头上 从车里出来 |
[57:03] | Right now! Hands in the air! | 立刻出来 举起手来 |
[57:23] | – Hey, did you see that? – Hey, get those guys over here. | -看到没 -快叫那些人来帮忙 |
[57:27] | Get them over here to help. | 叫他们来帮忙 |
[57:44] | Somebody help me get him out. Help me get him out. | 快来帮我把他弄出来 |
[58:22] | What college will you attend? | 你将上哪所大学 |
[58:24] | Princeton University. | 普林斯顿大学 |
[58:26] | Where will you work? | 你将去哪儿工作 |
[58:27] | The Central lntelligence Agency. | 中央情报局 |
[58:29] | Who will you trust? | 你相信谁 |
[58:31] | No one. | 谁都不信 |
[58:33] | Be very patient. | 要非常耐心 |
[58:36] | Remember your training. | 记住你所受的训练 |
[58:38] | Remember, you’re not the only one. | 记住 你不是一个人在战斗 |
[58:42] | There are many others. | 还有很多你的同伴 |
[58:44] | All of you waiting to strike. | 等待时机 发动致命一击 |
[58:47] | -Yes. – And we will strike. | -是 -我们会并肩作战 |
[58:50] | – Together. -Yes. | -团结起来 -团结 |
[58:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[59:00] | One day, I will come for all of you. | 有那么一天 我会来到你们所有人身边 |
[59:10] | Hello, Evelyn. | 伊芙琳 你好 |
[59:12] | I’m Martin Crenshaw from the U.S. Embassy. | 我是马丁·克伦肖 是美国大使馆的 |
[59:16] | We’re very sorry about your family’s accident. | 我们对你的家庭变故感到很难过 |
[59:26] | Rioters outside the U.S. Embassy cheered their neW leader’s words | 美国大使馆外的示威者受到他们新领袖言辞的鼓舞 |
[59:30] | and called on him to take strong action against what they are calling | 号召对他们眼中的美国”一个支持恐怖主义的国家” |
[59:34] | a state-sponsored act of terrorism on the part of the U. S. | 作出强硬行动 |
[59:38] | These riots are sparking similar outbreaks | 在俄国各地这群示威者 |
[59:40] | of anti-American protests across Russia. | 也引发了类似的反美抗议 |
[59:43] | “We will strike back, …says the new Russian president, | 俄国新总统愤怒地谴责了美国情报人员 |
[59:47] | angrily condemning today’s assassination | 伊芙琳·绍特今天的刺杀行为 |
[59:49] | by American intelligence officer Evelyn Salt. | 他表示 “我们不会就此罢休” |
[59:53] | As the body of slain President Matveyev is on its Way back to Moscow, | 尽管总统梅特维耶夫的遗体还在回莫斯科的路上 |
[59:57] | anti-American riots have erupted across Russia, | 反美示威已经遍及整个俄国 |
[1:00:00] | with bombings of U. S. diplomats’ cars in Moscow. | 因为在莫斯科有美国大使的汽车受到炸弹袭击 |
[1:00:04] | The Russian armed forces have been put on high alert. | 俄国军警处于高度警戒状态 |
[1:00:07] | Responding to a rapidly escalating crisis, | 鉴于目前逐步升级的危机 |
[1:00:10] | President Lewis has called for an emergency White House meeting | 刘易斯总统已要求召开白宫紧急会议 |
[1:00:13] | with cabinet members, military leaders and NA TO representatives. | 会见军方高级官员与代表以商讨应对之策 |
[1:00:17] | Greetings, Comrade Chenkov!. | 你好 琴科夫同志 |
[1:00:20] | Greetings, comrade Orlov. | 你好 奥尔洛同志 |
[1:00:26] | When I saw you in Washington, I almost ran to you. | 当我在华盛顿看到你 几乎热泪盈眶了 |
[1:00:37] | You were not supposed to get married. | 你不应该结婚 |
[1:00:39] | Not unless it had great tactical advantage. | 除非是为了取得战术优势 |
[1:00:44] | I did it to seem normal. | 这是为了看起来普通一点 |
[1:00:47] | When you escaped today, I thought: | 当你今天逃跑的时候 |
[1:00:49] | …Even I could not have hoped for so much… | 你的功绩远远超出了我的期待 |
[1:00:53] | You are my greatest creation. | 你是我最杰出的作品 |
[1:00:58] | You trained me well. | 名师出高徒 |
[1:01:37] | My husband, you have him? | 我的丈夫在你这里吗 |
[1:01:40] | I had to be certain. | 我要确认下 |
[1:01:43] | But now you trust me? | 但现在你相信我吗 |
[1:01:45] | Completely. | 完全相信 |
[1:01:54] | So tell me what’s next. | 那么 告诉我接下怎么做 |
[1:01:58] | Next, part two: | 接下来 第二阶段 |
[1:02:01] | We seize control of this country’s atomic weapons. | 我们要掌控这个国家的核武器 |
[1:02:06] | How? | 怎么做呢 |
[1:02:07] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[1:02:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:57] | Are you ready to watch him die? | 你准备好看着他死吗 |
[1:03:08] | Give me the gun. | 给我枪 |
[1:03:11] | That would be too easy. | 那样死太容易了 |
[1:04:12] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[1:04:16] | I’m satisfied. | 很满意 |
[1:04:19] | Comrades, | 同志们 |
[1:04:21] | our sister has rejoined us. | 我们的姐妹重新加入了 |
[1:04:25] | Russia will rise from the ashes | 俄罗斯将在旷世大战 |
[1:04:28] | of the greatest war the world has ever seen. | 的废墟中浴火重生 |
[1:04:33] | And the world will hear us! | 世界会听到我们的声音 |
[1:04:36] | Will hear. | 我们的声音 |
[1:04:40] | Welcome back to our family, sister. | 欢迎回家 姐妹 |
[1:04:45] | Sister. | 姐妹 |
[1:04:54] | Russia has changed. But our lives will not be wasted. | 俄罗斯变了 但我们的生活将不会平庸 |
[1:05:02] | You’re to meet an agent, NATO uniform, at a plane here. | 你去见一个北约特工 在这有架飞机 |
[1:05:07] | Tail number N1 82SL. | 尾号 N182SL |
[1:05:14] | Final instructions will come from him. | 他会给作你详细介绍 |
[1:05:20] | -That’s it. – That’s it. | -原来如此 -就是这样 |
[1:05:22] | After this, we go dark. | 之后 我们隐蔽起来 |
[1:05:26] | Radio silent. | 中止一切联络 |
[1:05:29] | You won’t hear from me again, | 你不会再听到我的消息 |
[1:05:31] | my daughter. | 女儿 |
[1:06:32] | Shit | 靠 |
[1:06:54] | Easy | 别激动 |
[1:07:33] | Forever and ever. | 厮守终身 |
[1:07:59] | Have you heard from Orlov? | 奥尔洛那有消息了吗 |
[1:08:01] | Yes. Last word was …go. | 是的 最后一句话是 “出发” |
[1:08:08] | Chenkov. | 琴科夫 |
[1:08:11] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[1:08:18] | Chenkov. | 琴科夫 |
[1:08:21] | Did you miss me? | 想我吗 |
[1:08:23] | Shnaider? | 施耐德 |
[1:08:29] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[1:08:33] | I left Russia one year after you. To Prague. | 在你离开了俄罗斯之后我就去了布拉格 |
[1:08:37] | I’ve been the NATO liaison to the White House for three years. | 我现在是爱德华·托马斯上校 |
[1:08:41] | – Colonel Edward Tomas. – And you… | -当了三年北约与白宫的联络官了 -你呢 |
[1:08:44] | And you are my attache. | 你是我的随员 |
[1:08:47] | Your lD. | 你的身份证明 |
[1:08:50] | Don’t worry, we have plenty of time. | 不要担心 我们时间充裕 |
[1:08:52] | More importantly, our mission. | 更重要的是我们的任务 |
[1:08:55] | The bunker eight stories below the White House. | 这地堡 在白宫地下八层 |
[1:09:02] | That’s where the president needs to be. | 总统会在那儿出现 |
[1:09:09] | How do we do it?. | 我们该怎么做呢 |
[1:09:10] | Don’t worry, he’ll be there. That’s my job. I’ll make sure he’s there. | 不要担心 他会在那里的 我的任务就是确保他在那 |
[1:09:15] | What’s my job? Do you remember, Chenkov, | 那我的任务是什么呢 你还记得吗 琴科夫 |
[1:09:19] | when we were young and you had to finish first in everything?. | 在我们小的时候 你每件事都必须第一个完成 |
[1:09:23] | Had to be the best at everything. | 每件事情都必须做得最好 |
[1:09:25] | Though you knew you would be beaten with a cane, you had to finish first. | 哪怕你知道 要不是第一的话 就会被鞭笞 |
[1:09:29] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:09:30] | Tonight you will finish ahead of me again. | 今晚你又将捷足先登 |
[1:09:37] | Tonight you will kill America’s president. | 今晚你将刺杀美国总统 |
[1:09:54] | IDs, please. | 请出示身份证件 |
[1:09:56] | Pop the hood and open the trunk. | 打开引擎盖和后备箱 |
[1:09:59] | I’ll check the side. | 我检查侧翼 |
[1:10:03] | Control, this is Hayes. | 控制中心 我是海耶斯 |
[1:10:05] | I have a Colonel Tomas and a Major Vicek. | 请确认 托马斯上校和碧屈克少校 |
[1:10:08] | Undercarriage is clean. | 底盘没问题 |
[1:10:10] | Back’s clean. | 后备箱没问题 |
[1:10:13] | Colonel. Major. All clear. | 上校 少校 检查完毕 |
[1:10:29] | You know the drill, colonel. | 上校 你知道规矩 |
[1:10:32] | Shrapnel. A Serbian landmine. | 一个榴散弹 一颗塞尔维亚地雷 |
[1:10:35] | They’ve spent more time looking at it than the doctor did. | 他们找这个花的时间比会比找医生还长 |
[1:10:41] | Step through, please, sir. | 先生 请留步 |
[1:10:47] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[1:10:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:58] | Step through. Arms out. Patience is key. | 走过来 伸手 耐心很关键 |
[1:11:01] | I’ve been coming here for two years, others have been here longer. | 我来这里两年了 其他人更久 |
[1:11:04] | – What others? – I don’t know. | -还有其他人吗 -我也不知道 |
[1:11:07] | But you were the best of us and I was the least. | 但你是我们里面最优秀的 我是最差的 |
[1:11:10] | There must be others, here to finish what we begin. | 当我们开始后一定有其他人来完成大业 |
[1:11:14] | Colonel Tomas. Good to see you again. Pleasure. | 托马斯 很高兴再次见到你 |
[1:11:15] | Major Vicek. PIeasure. | 碧屈克少校 幸会 |
[1:11:17] | You’ll have minutes to preview NATO’s point of view before the meeting. | 正餐开始之前你有两分钟时间 |
[1:11:21] | Now, Ted, your Russian CIA agent, Salt. | 泰德 你的俄罗斯籍中央情报局特工 绍特 |
[1:11:24] | – What can you tell us about her? – We think she may be a Soviet plant, | -说一下她的情况吧 -我们认为她可能是前苏联间谍 |
[1:11:29] | inserted years ago in preparation for something the KGB called Day X. | 为克格勃的毁灭日作准备 前几年就潜伏进来 |
[1:11:34] | A day marking the start of a large strike against the U.S. and her allies. | 从那天开始 美国及其盟国将受到大规模攻击 |
[1:11:45] | This should be the president now. | 应该是总统到了 |
[1:11:50] | You have a big job, Chenkov, | 琴科夫你的任务很艰巨 |
[1:11:53] | but you can do it. | 但你能行 |
[1:11:54] | You still haven’t told me what your job is. | 你还没告诉我你的任务是什么 |
[1:11:57] | Home. | 回家 |
[1:11:59] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:12:04] | – Down! Take cover! – Get the president! | -趴下 找掩护 -保护总统 |
[1:12:07] | – A gun! He”s got a gun! – Get back! | 他有枪 -后退 |
[1:12:11] | Get back! | 后退 |
[1:12:26] | – Are you okay, sir? – Yes. | -先生 你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:12:27] | – Goddamn it. – Geronimo is SOP, downward mobile. | -该死的攻击 -按应急措施 向下转移 |
[1:12:36] | Help, over here!. | 救命 这里 |
[1:12:39] | Get a medic! Get a medic! | 快叫医护人员 |
[1:12:49] | I think I saw her. | 我想我看到她了 |
[1:12:51] | You saw who? | 看到谁了 |
[1:12:55] | Salt. | 绍特 |
[1:12:57] | I think I saw her in the corridor. | 我觉得在走廊看到她了 |
[1:13:01] | The other NATO officer. | 另外一名北约军官 |
[1:13:06] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[1:13:09] | Check. | 检查一下 |
[1:13:10] | Clear. Move. | 安全 快走 |
[1:13:12] | Go!. | 走 |
[1:13:14] | We may have a visual on a second assailant. Evelyn Salt. | 我们可能会受到由伊芙琳·绍特的发起的第二次攻击 |
[1:13:16] | Repeat: Evelyn Salt on premises. May be dressed as a NATO officer. | 重复一遍 伊芙琳·绍特在楼里 可能扮成了北约军官 |
[1:13:21] | This is not a drill. The White House is under attack. | 这不是演习 我们正遭受攻击 |
[1:13:24] | If you are near an exit, please proceed outside in an orderly manner. | 请前往最近出口 立刻依序离开 |
[1:13:28] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[1:13:31] | I need this hallway cleared to the left, now! | 我现在需要清理左边的走廊 |
[1:13:34] | Command, this is Jenks. I need the PEOC bunker up and running. | 我是詹金斯 启动并运行地堡 |
[1:13:37] | If this was authorized by the Russian government, | 如果这是俄罗斯政府授权的进攻 |
[1:13:40] | it is an act of war, and we will respond. | 我们将视之为宣战 并给予回应 |
[1:13:44] | If you are near an exit, please proceed outside in an orderly manner. | 请前往最近出口 立刻依序离开 |
[1:13:48] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[1:13:50] | – Clear! – Let’s go, sir. | -安全 -长官 我们走 |
[1:13:55] | Alpha team! | 阿尔法小队 |
[1:14:00] | Move, move. | 行动 |
[1:14:02] | Close it. | 关门 |
[1:14:04] | Close it. | 关门 |
[1:14:13] | Please proceed outside in an orderly manner. | 请前往最近出口 立刻依序离开 |
[1:14:15] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[1:14:48] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[1:14:52] | Geronimo approaching, bunker door in five seconds. | 杰洛尼莫正在靠近 五秒内锁门 |
[1:14:59] | Clear. | 安全 |
[1:15:08] | Any chance she could follow?. | 她有可能跟进来吗 |
[1:15:10] | My own men couldn’t get through that door. | 门一旦锁上 我自己人都进不来 |
[1:15:12] | Yeah, well, unfortunately, she isn’t one of yours. | 好的 不幸的是 她并不是你的人 |
[1:15:19] | Okay, go. | 好了 走 |
[1:15:22] | Stay until it’s shut and sealed. | 等门关好再走 |
[1:15:28] | Geronimo secured. | 杰洛尼莫安全了 |
[1:15:58] | – Get me Director Medford. – Yes, sir. | -给我接通梅德福局长 -好的 先生 |
[1:16:01] | Sir, I think we need to seriously consider the possibility | 先生 我认为我们要充分考虑一下 |
[1:16:04] | that today, right now, could be the start of Day X. | 今天 此刻 将成为毁灭日前奏的可能性 |
[1:16:08] | Mr. President, Director Medford is up. | 总统先生 梅德福局长准备好了 |
[1:16:11] | Marion, what’s the situation? | 玛丽·安 情况怎么样 |
[1:16:13] | It should be coming up on one of your screens. | 请看屏幕 |
[1:16:17] | What you see there represents temperature drops | 你看到的是 |
[1:16:19] | in mobile missile units in Siberia. | 西伯利亚移动导弹部队的示温在下降 |
[1:16:22] | It means the Russians are deploying their missiles to the field. | 这意味着俄罗斯正在地面部署他们的导弹 |
[1:16:25] | And that’s been confirmed on the ground, Mr. President. | 这些情况已经得到地面人员证实 总统先生 |
[1:16:30] | Mr. President, I strongly recommend we go from DEFCON 4 to DEFCON 2. | 总统先生 我强烈建议戒备状态从四级提高到二级 |
[1:16:34] | At least at our forward bases. | 防范于未然 |
[1:16:38] | Do it. | 就这样做 |
[1:16:40] | And since the Russians have deployed, | 俄罗斯正在部署导弹 |
[1:16:42] | we need to look at our own nuclear attack options. | 我们也必须考虑核打击的方案 |
[1:16:46] | It’s not on the table, it’s not a deterrent. | 不搁置 也不威慑 |
[1:16:50] | Thanks, Marion. We’ll come back to you. | 谢了 局长 我们会再联络你 |
[1:17:13] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:17:18] | The outer portal door is jammed. No response. | 外大门卡住了 没有反应 |
[1:17:21] | And we just lost the feed from most of our security cameras. | 我们大部分安全摄像头都失灵了 |
[1:17:24] | We’re blind down here and no one can enter this facility. | 我们在这与世隔绝 没人能进来 |
[1:17:27] | Command, our eyes are down. We have a PEOC outer security door malfunction. | 指挥官 我们对外视屏传输方式失效了 安全门也发生故障 |
[1:17:31] | Get out there now. | 现在就出去 |
[1:17:33] | Seal this room. | 封闭这个房间 |
[1:17:37] | Down that corridor. Secure it. | 警戒外面的走廊 |
[1:18:24] | Victims are being taken to George Washington Hospital. | 受害者被送往乔治·华盛顿医院 |
[1:18:27] | Reports are coming in that there are casualties at the White House. | 据报白宫也有伤亡 |
[1:18:32] | This is President Howard Lewis. | 我是霍华德·刘易斯总统 |
[1:18:34] | – Proceed with authentication. – Yes, Mr. President. | -开始身份认证 -好的 总统先生 |
[1:18:42] | Ready to commence authentication. | 身份认证准备就绪 先生 |
[1:18:44] | Zulu. | 祖鲁 |
[1:18:45] | Tango. Echo. | 探戈 回声 |
[1:18:47] | -7 -9 – Seven. -Nine. | |
[1:18:48] | – Juliett. – X-ray. | -朱丽叶特 -爱克斯光 |
[1:18:49] | – Sierra. – Seven. | -塞拉 -7 |
[1:18:50] | – Alfa. – Mike. | -阿尔法 -迈克 |
[1:18:51] | – Charlie. – Whiskey. | -查理 -威士忌 |
[1:18:53] | -5 -6 – Five. – Six. | |
[1:18:54] | Tango. | 探戈 |
[1:18:56] | Authentication codes confirmed. | 验证确认 |
[1:18:58] | It’s all yours now, Mr. President. | 现在归您控制了 总统先生 |
[1:19:01] | God be with you. | 上帝与你同在 |
[1:19:04] | Attack options and targeting under your control, Mr. President. | 攻击的选择和目标都由您说的算 总统先生 |
[1:19:07] | Anders and Nablo, what’s your location? | 你们在哪 安德斯 纳布洛 |
[1:19:10] | Anders and Nablo, what’s your location? | 你们在哪 安德斯 纳布洛 |
[1:19:14] | Is the camera outside this door working? Put it up. | 门外的摄像头还工作吗 打开 |
[1:19:17] | Officer Dryer, what”s your status? | 警官 报告你的情况 |
[1:19:21] | Officer Dryer, come in. | 警官 请回答 |
[1:19:22] | Federal Communication Commission | 联邦通讯委员会 |
[1:19:25] | is activating the Emergency Alert System. | 启动紧急警报系统 |
[1:19:27] | Who the hell’s that?. | 那到底是谁啊 |
[1:19:30] | That’s her. That’s Evelyn Salt. | 是她 那是伊芙琳·绍特 |
[1:19:33] | She’s in. Go to DEFCON 1. | 她进来了 一级戒备状态 |
[1:19:35] | Give me your side arm. I’m qualified on it. | 给我你的配枪 我有资格配戴 |
[1:19:36] | No, sir. Only Secret Service possess firearms in the president’s vicinity. | 不行 先生 在这里只有特勤人员才可以配戴枪械 |
[1:19:40] | Screw protocol. We got an enemy agent. | 让规矩见鬼去吧 在外面有个敌对特工 |
[1:19:42] | Protocol is protocol, sir. | 无规矩不成方圆 |
[1:19:44] | And dead is dead. | 不可改变 |
[1:19:48] | Behind me! | 躲我后面 |
[1:19:51] | I’m the national security advisor. | 我是国家安全顾问 |
[1:19:53] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[1:20:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:20:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:20:08] | My name, Mr. President, is Nikolai Tarkovsky. | 我叫尼古拉·柴可夫斯基 总统先生 |
[1:20:12] | And unless you do exactly as I say, | 除非你按我说的去做 |
[1:20:15] | I will be the last person you will ever see. | 不然你就见不到明天的太阳了 |
[1:20:23] | Shall we look at some selective attack options? | 让我们一起看看那些备选的攻击目标 |
[1:20:26] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[1:20:54] | Selective attack options ready. | 选择攻击目标 就绪 |
[1:20:58] | Ted?. | 泰德 |
[1:20:59] | Emergency action message released by… | 紧急行动讯息已 |
[1:21:05] | Congratulations, Comrade Chenkov. You made it. | 恭喜你 琴科夫同志 你做到了 |
[1:21:08] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:21:13] | I tried many times, but… | 我试过很多次 但是 |
[1:21:16] | My loneliness was my only friend. | 我太孤独自闭了 |
[1:21:19] | You weren’t with us in Russia. I would have remembered you. | 但我不记得那时候在俄罗斯 你和我们一起 |
[1:21:22] | I was a class ahead, comrade. | 我比你们早一期 |
[1:21:24] | The brightest of any of Orlov’s stars. | 是奥尔洛培养的特工中最出色的 |
[1:21:27] | And now it’s my honor to launch the attack. | 现在我很荣幸可以发动攻击 |
[1:21:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:21:32] | Selective attack targets acquired. | 攻击目标已锁定 |
[1:21:37] | Tehran. | 德黑兰 |
[1:21:39] | Mecca. | 麦加 |
[1:21:41] | Mecca? Tehran? | 麦加 德黑兰 |
[1:21:44] | Part two of our plan. | 我们计划的第二阶段 |
[1:21:46] | Kill nine million people. | 杀掉九百万人 |
[1:21:48] | Enrage a billion Muslims. | 激怒一亿穆斯林 |
[1:21:51] | America will suffer a painful death. | 美国将死的很难看 |
[1:21:53] | Permissive action links initiated. | 授权许可连接已就绪 |
[1:21:58] | Missiles arming. | 导弹正在瞄准 |
[1:22:07] | Nuclear command | 核武器待命 |
[1:22:10] | posts airborne. | 指向空中 |
[1:22:13] | Let me join you. | 让我加入你吧 |
[1:22:16] | ICMs set to | 洲际弹道飞弹设定 |
[1:22:19] | maximum yield. | 最大破坏值 |
[1:22:23] | You know, when you first came to Langley, | 你知道吗 当我们第一次到兰利 |
[1:22:26] | I didn’t think l’d be able to do it. | 我没想到 |
[1:22:30] | I didn’t think I’d be able to | 我能够抵御吐露身份的诱惑 |
[1:22:33] | resist the temptation to say something. | 向你表白 |
[1:22:36] | Then you met Mike and, | 接着你碰到了迈克 |
[1:22:39] | well, things changed. | 一切都变了 |
[1:22:46] | Let me join you. | 让我加入你 |
[1:22:49] | All these years right in front of me and I never knew. | 那些日子历历在目 我却一直不知情 |
[1:23:00] | Let me join you. | 让我加入你 |
[1:23:02] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[1:23:15] | The man we thought was dead has made a resurrection that is miraculous. | 众人都认为已死的人奇迹似地复活了 |
[1:23:20] | President Matveyev is alive. | 梅特维耶夫总统还健在 |
[1:23:22] | We’re going to Russia. What you are seeing | 回到俄罗斯现场 你正看到的是 |
[1:23:24] | are live pictures of Russian president Matveyev | 俄罗斯总统梅特维耶夫的实时画面 |
[1:23:27] | arriving at the airport outside of MoscoW. This is astonishing. | 他正抵达莫斯科郊外机场 这太令人惊讶了 |
[1:23:31] | According to his doctors, President Matveyev’s mistaken death | 据医生介绍 梅特维耶夫总统的”死” |
[1:23:35] | is attributed to a temporary paralysis | 归咎于一种蜘蛛毒引起的 |
[1:23:37] | from a toxin derived from spider venom. | 暂时性麻痹 |
[1:23:40] | A recap for those who may not have been following the events of the day… | 以上是为没能看到现场报道的观众朋友作的一次简明新闻 |
[1:23:47] | At least I was right. | 至少我我没弄错 |
[1:23:52] | I had a feeling we’d lost you back there in North Korea. | 我一直感到 我们在朝鲜已经失去你了 |
[1:23:56] | I could see how moved you were by Mike’s little white-knight routine. | 我能看出来当迈克来救你的时候 你是如此地感动 |
[1:24:00] | You were supposed to recruit him, Ev, | 你本该招募他 |
[1:24:02] | not fall in love with him. | 而不是爱上他 |
[1:24:05] | That’s why I told Orlov to pick him up. | 那就是为什么我叫奥尔洛把他带走 |
[1:24:10] | By the way, how is Mike? | 顺便问一下迈克怎么样了 |
[1:24:14] | Orlov is dead. | 奥尔洛死了 |
[1:24:20] | Well, that’s good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[1:24:23] | Saved me the trouble. | 省了我的麻烦 |
[1:24:26] | I had to practically twist his arm to get him to blow your cover at the ClA. | 我感觉如果你对他施压太重 会被中央情报局发现身份 |
[1:24:32] | You see, he wanted you to come out of this thing alive. | 你明白吗 他当时想让你置身事外 |
[1:24:39] | But you needed somebody to take the blame. | 你需要有人做替罪羊 |
[1:24:42] | I’m the patsy. | 我成了那个替罪羊 |
[1:24:48] | And I’m the hero. | 我成了英雄 |
[1:24:53] | Congratulations, Ev. | 恭喜你 伊芙 |
[1:24:57] | You’re about to become famous. | 你就快闻名于世了 |
[1:25:29] | Identity confirmation requested. | 要求身份认证 |
[1:25:49] | Identity confirmation requested. | 要求身份认证 |
[1:25:57] | Identity confirmed. | 身份认证 |
[1:26:14] | Minuteman III ICBMs’ batteries up to power. | 义勇兵三型洲际弹道导弹 电力满载 |
[1:26:57] | Authorization, 99 percent. | 授权已完成99% |
[1:27:06] | Go! | 快 |
[1:27:08] | Permissive action links initiated. | 允许发射 允许发射 |
[1:27:11] | Trident submarines at firing readiness. | 核潜舰待命 |
[1:27:15] | Permission to launch. | 请求许可发射 |
[1:27:17] | Permission to launch. | 请求许可发射 |
[1:27:48] | Get down on the floor, now! | 趴在地上 |
[1:27:51] | I said now! | 给我趴下 |
[1:27:57] | Launch sequence aborted. Systems restored. | 发射请求终止 系统正在恢复 |
[1:28:00] | – Move, move, move! – Show me your hands! | -快 快 -举起手来 |
[1:28:02] | – Get down! – What is your name, sir? | -趴下 -你是谁 |
[1:28:05] | I’m Theodore Winter, ClA. Help the president. | 我是中央情报局的西奥多·温特 先帮总统 |
[1:28:09] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:28:12] | Mr. President, can you hear me? | 总统先生 能听到吗 |
[1:28:16] | – Hold still. – EMT’s on the way. | -别动 – 急救小组马上到 |
[1:28:18] | Make sure they got body bags. At least seven. | 送裹尸袋来 至少有七人死亡 |
[1:28:20] | She’s wearing a vest. | 她穿着防弹背心 |
[1:28:22] | I’ll meet you in five minutes. I wanna get cleaned up. | 五分钟后会议室见 我要整理一下 |
[1:28:25] | And I want her alone in a room. | 我要她单独关一间房 |
[1:28:27] | If there are other KAs out there, I want her talking. | 如果还有其他间谍 她得供出来 |
[1:28:30] | She won’t talk. She’s trained not to, no matter what we do to her. | 她受过训练 不管用什么方法都不会招供的 |
[1:28:33] | If we’re gonna find these people, we gotta do it. | 如果我们想找到那些人必须靠自己 |
[1:28:36] | Somebody already did. At least some of them. | 有人已经动手 至少清了一部分 |
[1:28:38] | Barge on the East River. Twelve dead, including Orlov. | 在东河船上 死了十二个 包括奥尔洛 |
[1:28:41] | Who did that? | 是谁干的呢 |
[1:28:45] | Don’t know. Forensics are on it. | 不知道 法医正在验尸 |
[1:28:49] | I’m gonna get cleaned up. I’ll be right back. | 我去整理一下 马上回来 |
[1:28:58] | Well, sir, you’re injured. Why don’t you have a seat? We’ll take a look at you. | 你受伤了 先生 坐下吧 我们会照顾你 |
[1:29:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:29:05] | Pretty good gash there. | 伤口很深 |
[1:29:08] | Looks like you got a piece of glass in there. | 里面有玻璃 |
[1:29:33] | She killed someone else. | 她又杀人了 |
[1:29:36] | It’s Winter. It’s Ted Winter, sir. You better get up here. | 温特死了 是泰德·温特 请赶紧过来 长官 |
[1:29:47] | Check him. Check him!. | 快看看他 |
[1:29:50] | Checking vitals. | 检查生命迹象 |
[1:29:51] | I’m not getting a pulse. I’m not getting much. | 摸不到脉搏 |
[1:30:17] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:30:20] | She’s yours for 15 minutes during the flight. | 你在飞行的十五分钟里看好她 |
[1:30:23] | – Give me your hands. – Then she’s the FBl’s. | -把手给我 -接下来移交联邦调查局 |
[1:31:13] | Why’d you kill him?. | 为什么要杀他 |
[1:31:15] | Because somebody had to. | 因为必须有人去做 |
[1:31:29] | What?! | 什么意思 |
[1:31:42] | By this, I take it you think everybody is who they say they are. | 我这样做 你就会相信人们说的那套了 |
[1:31:46] | You knew something was wrong the moment Orlov walked in. | 奥尔洛进来的时候你已经知道有问题了 |
[1:31:49] | So did I. | 我也这样想 |
[1:31:50] | We just didn’t know what it was. | 只是那时还不知道到底怎么回事 |
[1:31:53] | – Winter did. – Winter? | -温特做的 -为什么是温特 |
[1:31:58] | You expect me to believe that Winter was gonna launch the missiles | 你希望我相信 温特想要发射导弹 |
[1:32:01] | and you saved the world? | 而你拯救了世界吗 |
[1:32:05] | I would like you to believe that, yeah. | 我确实希望你能这么想 |
[1:32:09] | That’s a big accusation. | 这是个很严重的指控 |
[1:32:12] | Well, | 反正 |
[1:32:14] | he’s dead now so he can”t defend himself. | 他已经死了 所以死无对证 |
[1:32:17] | I guess you’ll just have to decide for yourself. | 我想你只能自己做判断了 |
[1:32:28] | How many more like you are there? | 还有多少你这样的特工 |
[1:32:30] | Like me? | 我这样的吗 |
[1:32:33] | None. | 没有了 |
[1:32:35] | Like him?. | 像他那样的呢 |
[1:32:37] | More than you or I can handle alone. | 多到你或我都无法独自面对 |
[1:32:42] | You really think a trained Soviet agent | 难道你真认为 一个训练有素的前苏特工 |
[1:32:45] | couldn’t kill the Russian president at point-blank range if she wanted to? | 会杀不死近在咫尺的俄国总统吗 |
[1:32:54] | Or you, for that matter. | 或者 这样想想看 |
[1:32:57] | I could’ve killed you at the funeral and I didn’t. | 在葬礼上我本可以杀了你 但没有 |
[1:32:59] | You surrendered to me because I gave you no choice. | 你向我投降因为你别无选择 |
[1:33:02] | You know better. | 你最清楚 |
[1:33:05] | I had a choice. | 我有办法的 |
[1:33:08] | You know better. | 你最清楚 |
[1:33:29] | If I did believe you, | 若果我真的相信你 |
[1:33:32] | and I’m not saying for a second that I do, but if I did, | 我只是说如果 但就算我相信你.. |
[1:33:37] | nobody else would. | 其他人也不会 |
[1:33:41] | Well, maybe you can think of a way around that. | 也许你可以换个角度想想 |
[1:33:55] | They took everything from me. | 他们夺走了我的一切 |
[1:34:00] | I’ll kill them. | 我要杀了他们 |
[1:34:15] | ETA, four minutes. | 大约还剩4分钟 |
[1:34:25] | Bullshit! | 别扯了 |
[1:34:38] | We are approaching the Potomac, heading due south and west. | 我们正飞近往波托马克河西南方 |
[1:34:47] | Go get them. | 有本事就去解决他们 |
[1:35:09] | Salt! | 绍特 |
[1:35:19] | Circle back! Circle back! | 绕回去 绕回去 |
[1:36:19] | New U.S. President Joseph Steppens announced today | 新上任的美国总统乔瑟夫·史戴本今天宣布 |
[1:36:22] | that with the death of Natasha Chenkov, | 娜塔莎·琴科夫已被击毙 |
[1:36:24] | known in the U. S. as Evelyn Salt, all elements of the terrorist group | 她在美国的化名为伊芙琳·绍特 以及其他所有的恐怖分子集团成员 |
[1:36:28] | have been eliminated. The announcement came | 都已经被歼灭 这是在他 |
[1:36:30] | during his Moscow peacekeeping visit | 访问莫斯科的促进和平之访时宣布的 |
[1:36:32] | where President Steppens paused to lay flowers | 而在访问俄罗斯途中 史戴本总统 |
[1:36:35] | at the site of the 1974 plane crash that killed his parents and sister | 向在1974年空难死亡的父母和妹妹的陵墓 |
[1:36:40] | while on a tour of Russia. | 献花致意 |