Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Sabotage(破坏者)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Sabotage(破坏者)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:破坏者
英文名称:Sabotage
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:48] -Tell John to come. -John, please! John! -叫约翰来啊 -约翰 求求你 约翰
[00:50] He won’t come for you! 他不会来的
[00:51] John! 约翰
[00:53] Come find me, John! 来救我 约翰
[00:56] Please! 救救我
[00:59] No! Find me! Find me! 不要 救救我 救救我
[01:01] Help me! Help me! 救命 救命
[01:03] -He’s not coming. He’s not coming. -He’s coming. -他不会来的 不会来的 -他不会来的
[01:05] No! 不要
[01:08] -He’s not coming for you. -Please stop! Please! Please! Please! -他不会来的 -求求你 不要 不要 不要
[01:10] He’s not calling, he’s not coming! 他没打电话 他不会救你的
[01:12] Why isn’t he coming? He doesn’t love you. 他为什么不来 他不爱你
[01:14] -Please, John. -Bitch, you’re all done. -求求你 约翰 -贱人 你完蛋了
[01:18] John. 约翰
[01:20] -John, John… -Tell him to come right now. -约翰 约翰 -让他现在来啊
[01:22] Come get me, John. 来救救我 约翰
[01:27] No! 不要
[01:29] No! 不要
[01:30] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 上帝啊 上帝啊
[01:45] 破坏者
[01:56] 8个月以后
[02:02] Three out. Arm the charge. 三分钟准备 准备武器
[02:08] Don’t blow your balls off, okay. 别把你的蛋蛋炸飞了哦
[02:10] Hey, don’t worry. They’re made of brass. 嘿 别担心它们是黄铜做的
[02:12] Are they as big as your wife’s? 跟你老婆的一样大吗
[02:16] Who the fuck dropped ass? 谁他妈放屁了
[02:19] -That was me. -Better check your fucking drawers. -我 -太臭 内裤屎了吧
[02:22] I think that was brisket, wasn’t it? Wasn’t that brisket? 我觉得那是胸 是把
[02:23] Open a fucking window! 他妈的 快开窗
[02:25] Hey, shut the fuck up! Concentrate! It’s payday. 嘿 都给我闭嘴 要干活啦
[02:31] 我们明天转移
[02:34] 是的 很安全
[02:38] 钱在隔壁
[02:42] Hell, yeah. 太爽了
[02:47] Look at you. 看看你
[02:52] 里面固若金汤
[02:55] 没人能进的来
[02:57] Done a roll call? 人齐了
[02:59] Breacher and his men are all accounted for. 破坏者和他的人都准备好了
[03:01] How much is in there? 里面有多少钱
[03:02] We’re about to find out. 还不知道
[03:04] DC will be very happy. 华盛顿会很高兴的
[03:06] Okay, be ready. 好 准备完毕
[03:08] Acknowledge. 收到
[03:09] Roger. 收到
[03:24] 都出去
[03:26] 把门关上
[03:29] Fuck that! No! I’m going to hit you fucking raw. 去他妈的 不用套 老子要操到你肉里
[03:32] Okay. Come here, baby! 来吧 宝贝
[03:35] Come on. 来啊
[03:37] All right, come on. 赶紧上我
[03:41] Lizzy, radio check. 莉兹 收到吗
[03:43] Do you copy me? 听得到吗
[03:46] I hear nothing! 我什么也听不到
[03:47] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[03:49] I can only hear your heartbeat. Come on! 我只能听到你的心跳 来啊
[03:53] God damn it, Lizzy! Do you copy me? 妈的 莉兹 听得到吗
[03:56] Bad call, boss, sending her in. 派她去是个错误 头儿
[03:57] Oh, relax. 别紧张
[03:59] She knows how to take care of her business. 她知道怎么做
[04:06] I got movement. 发现目标
[04:07] Second story, front window. 二楼 前窗
[04:12] Center lock. 瞄准了
[04:14] I’m taking the shot. 我要开枪了
[04:31] -Here we go! -Let’s move, let’s move! -快下车 -走 走 走
[04:37] -Come on! Move it! -Stack it up. Stack it up. -上 上 -攻击队形 攻击队形
[04:46] Shots fired. Delta side. 有枪声 三号位置
[04:48] -Neck, stay close with me! -Already out! -长脖 跟着我 -已经出来了
[04:51] Hey! Hey, where’s my shit? I’m going in! 嘿 我的装备呢 我要进去
[04:53] -You’re not going in! -I know where the money is! Do you? -不用你进去 -我知道钱在哪儿 你知道吗
[04:56] Let’s go long! 往里面走
[04:57] Fuck, Lizzy! You look hot, baby! Whoo! 该死的 莉兹 超性感哦 喔
[05:00] Stack up. 突击队形
[05:01] -Pyro, get the window! -On it. -火人 守住你窗户 -就位
[05:04] Let’s go. 好了
[05:10] Tripod, clear. 三角架 安全
[05:12] Breach. Breach! 破门 破门
[05:15] -Get in there! -Move it! -进入 -走
[05:17] -I got high! -Okay, I got back! -我走前面 -好 我断后
[05:19] Come on, y’all! 上吧
[05:20] Clear right! 右侧安全
[05:21] Cut the lock. Lizzy, there’s a fucking gate! 割掉锁 莉兹 那边有个铁门
[05:24] -No shit. Take this. -Got it. -不 该死的 拿着 -收到
[05:38] -Anybody hurt? -I’m good. -有人受伤吗 -我没事儿
[05:40] Tripod! Demo! 三角架 炸药
[05:42] Aw, shit, I think I broke a nail. 妈的 我的指甲断了
[05:43] -Double up! -Give me the charge. -弯腰 -炸药给我
[05:46] -What are we doing, boss? -Demo set. -老大 你在干什么啊 -炸药快按
[05:50] Three, two, one! 三 二 一
[05:54] Pyro, shoot the fucker! 火人 快开枪
[05:57] -Target down! Good shot! -Dead. -目标倒下 打得好 -干掉了
[05:58] -Get moving! -Get inside! -冲进去 -进去
[06:01] -Breaching shotgun! -Pop it! -破门霰弹 -开枪吧
[06:04] Move it! 走
[06:05] -Lizzy, where’s the money? -Down that hall. -莉兹 钱在哪儿 -那下面
[06:08] Spider hole in the ceiling. 天花板上有人
[06:13] Target down! Move it! 击中目标 前进
[06:14] -Watch your head. -Good shot. -当心脑袋 -打得好
[06:15] -Popped his gray. -Meat shower. -爆头 -血肉淋漓
[06:17] Target. 有目标
[06:20] -Down! -Let’s move! -干掉了 -继续走
[06:25] -Saw shit like this in Iraq. -Door is on the right. -这可真像伊拉克啊 -门就在右边
[06:27] Stand clear! 注意安全
[06:29] -Moving up. -Everyone, get out of my fucking way! -我来 -其他人散开
[06:35] Kick it, Tripod, let’s go! 踹门 三角架 走
[06:40] -Keep it tight! -I’ll take the back. -紧密队形 -我殿后
[06:41] Pyro, I’m behind you. 火人 我在你后面
[06:42] -Cover your sides! -You got it, boss! -注意你侧翼 -收到 老大
[06:45] -Clear. -Let’s move. -安全 -走
[06:47] Clear. Clear. Move it up. 安全 安全 都上
[06:49] Look what Mama did for you. 看看 老娘给你们准备了什么
[06:51] Holy shit. Uncle Sam gets his. It’s time to get ours. 天啊 咱们和政府可以各取所需
[06:56] Come on, kids, let’s get paid. 快点 伙计们 咱们该收钱了
[06:59] -I guess you blew the right scumbag. -I guess I did. -我想你跟对人了 -我想也是
[07:03] You’re going to make me sick. Let’s go. 我要吐了 快行动
[07:04] -Come on, Monster, let’s go! -On it, boss. -快点 怪兽 快行动 -干着呢 老大
[07:07] Neck! Bags, some rope! 长脖 袋子和绳子
[07:09] -Yeah. Bags over here. -Rope, bags! -袋子在这里 -绳子 袋子
[07:12] -We’ve got three minutes. -Rope! -我们有三分钟时间 -绳子
[07:13] Smoke, cut that shit! 烟雾 切掉这破玩意
[07:16] Really? Really? 不是吧 不是吧
[07:21] Breacher, it’s Watcher. What’s the delay? 破坏者 我是守望者 什么情况
[07:24] Well, we’re cutting through an obstacle, sir. 我们正在切掉障碍物 长官
[07:26] -It’s going to take a while. -Roger that. -还要一会儿 -收到
[07:29] Incoming. 来了
[07:30] -Need any help? -Negative. We have active shooters. -需要支援吗 -不需要 我这边还有神枪手
[07:33] So just hold back until it’s all clear. 你们先别动 我们清场了再进来
[07:36] Who wipes their ass 谁他妈把
[07:37] and puts the toilet paper on the outside of the fucking bowl? 擦屁股纸扔到马桶外面了
[07:40] Hey, get the water line off the toilet. 把马桶水管移开
[07:42] -Hurry the fuck up! -We’re working on it. -你妈的快点 -我这割着呢
[07:44] -Today, Monster. -Come on, hurry up, guys. Let’s go. -今天 怪兽 -快点 兄弟们 我们走
[07:47] -Incoming. -Three, two… -来了 -3 2
[07:51] Two mikes and we’re through. 2分钟我们撤离
[07:52] -Two minutes. -Oh, God! -2分钟 -上帝
[07:54] -What’s taking you so fucking long? -Go, go, go. -你他妈搞这么久 -快 快 快
[07:55] Let’s go, I want more money. 快点 多装钱
[07:58] -You’re getting somewhere now. -Here you go, babe. -现在差不多了 -给你 宝贝
[08:05] Fuck! 妈的
[08:07] -Fuck! -What happened? -妈的 -怎么了
[08:08] -Man down! -Who’s down? -有人中枪 -谁
[08:10] -Smoke’s been hit! -God damn it! How’d that happen? -烟雾中枪了 -妈的 怎么搞得
[08:12] -Smoke Jennings is down! Taking fire! -Son of a bitch! -烟雾中枪了 开火 -王八蛋
[08:15] Medical, stand by. We may have a problem. 医疗队 准备 我们遇到麻烦了
[08:17] -Neck, render aid. -I got it. -长脖 打开急救包 -知道
[08:18] -Get his head down. -Get your man out of there. -头朝下 -把你的人撤出来
[08:20] -Tripod, get in the rig! -Stay with me. -三角架 上担架 -跟着我
[08:21] -Got it! -Monster, hurry up. -好 -怪兽 快点
[08:24] -Monster! -Let’s go. We need more money! -怪兽 -快 我们要多拿点钱
[08:26] Breacher, the dude’s fucked up! 破坏者 这哥们完蛋了
[08:27] Not getting paid ain’t gonna help him. 不拿到钱是帮不了他
[08:29] Yeah? Now we’re just like them! 什么 现在我们跟他们一样了
[08:30] -Shut your fucking mouth! -This isn’t what we fucking do! -闭上你的鸟嘴 -我们不该干这个
[08:33] I’ll take your cut. 我要拿你的那份
[08:34] Shut the fuck up! Do your job! 全部闭嘴 干活儿
[08:36] Hang in there. Just a little hickey, baby. 坚持住 只是擦伤 哥们
[08:39] Keep the money coming! 继续拿钱过来
[08:41] Come on, Breacher. Come on, come on, come on. 快点 破坏者 快点 快点 快点
[08:44] -One mike! -Fuck, open your eyes! -一分钟 -睁开眼睛
[08:46] -How’s he doing? -He’s cleaned up. -他怎么样 -血止住了
[08:48] We gotta move him, boss! 我们得把他送出去 老大
[08:50] Get him out of here now. Get him up. 快点带他出来 扶着他
[08:51] A little help, Grinder! 来搭把手 砂轮机
[08:52] -Breacher? Breacher, give me status. -Stand by. -破坏者 破坏者 汇报情况 -准备好
[08:56] I have men coming out. Call up Medical. 我们有伤员出来 叫医疗队
[08:59] Are you in the money room? 你们是在放钱的房间吗
[09:00] Let’s go! 走
[09:02] Come on, come on. Get some more, get some more. 快 快 再来点 再来点
[09:04] -Lizzy, how much money do we got? -About $10 million. -莉兹 多少钱了 -1000万吧
[09:06] -That’s enough. Go and help Monster. -On it! -够了 去帮怪兽-明白
[09:09] -Okay, Tripod. Moving. -John. -好的 三角架 走 -约翰
[09:11] Come on, come on, come on. 快 快 快
[09:14] Moving it in. 放回来
[09:16] Last spark. 要切开了
[09:18] -Our man is out. Let’s go. -It’s in. It’s in. -伤员出来了 走 -好了 好了
[09:20] -Go, go, go! Move! -God damn it, John! Talk to me. -走 走 走 -真见鬼 约翰 快说话
[09:23] -We’re through. -All right, stack up. -我们过去了 -好 攻击队形
[09:26] Team, move. 全体 前进
[09:28] Monster, stay left. Heads on the swivel. 怪兽 留下 注意观察
[09:31] Coming out. 出去了
[09:58] All right, who dropped ass? 好 谁是最后一个
[10:01] Holy shit! 见鬼
[10:04] Fuck! 妈的
[10:06] Stop splashing! 别溅水了
[10:08] Here we go. 快走
[10:10] Come on, boys. 上吧
[10:12] This better be worth it! 最好赚够本
[10:13] Fucking nasty. 真脏
[10:20] Fuck. 妈的
[10:22] -Shit. -What? -妈的 -怎么了
[10:23] Where’s the fucking money? 钱呢
[10:26] Are you fucking kidding me right now? 你他妈的开玩笑吧
[10:27] -What? -We should check in the water. -什么 -我们应该在水里找找
[10:29] -What’d she say? -Check in the water. -她说什么 -在水里找找
[10:30] The fucking money’s gone. 钱没了
[10:31] What the fuck you mean, check the water? 你他妈的说什么 在水里找
[10:33] Right behind you. 在你后面
[10:34] What happened with the money? 钱到哪儿去了
[10:36] What do you mean there’s no fucking money? 你说钱没了是什么意思
[10:38] Look at the rope. 看看这绳子
[10:40] It’s been cut. 是给割断的
[10:41] Just check down there. Check down here. 看那儿 看那下面
[10:44] Oh, fucking shit. 哦 该死的
[10:46] -Who the fuck else knew about this shit? -Come on. -还有谁知道这件事儿 -搞什么
[10:48] It’s not in the fucking water, man! It’s not in the fucking water! 钱不在水里 不在水里
[10:51] -No fucking way! -Who fucking cut the rope? -这不可能 -谁他妈的把绳子割了
[10:54] Why don’t you all just shut the fuck up and let’s go? 你闭嘴吧 走吧
[10:58] Hold up, you guys. Hold up. 等等 兄弟们 等等
[11:02] What the fuck is that? 这是什么
[11:03] Bullet. 子弹
[11:04] We just wasted our whole fucking career for this shit 我们刚刚为了这些钱拼命
[11:06] and there’s nothing here? 结果什么也没有
[11:08] -This ain’t good. Let’s walk. -Check the water. -这可不妙 快离开这儿 -在水里找找
[11:10] We sold ourselves out for this. 我们把自己出卖了
[11:25] We got a little problem. 我们有点小问题
[11:27] $10 million is missing. 1000万不见了
[11:30] Now listen. You all did a fine job in there. 听着 你们在那边的表现很好
[11:33] We’re not arguing that you’ve got a good record with the DEA. 我们都知道你在缉毒局工作记录很牛
[11:37] None of that matters right now, 但这次不管用了
[11:39] ’cause all we need to do is find out where that $10 million is. 因为我们必须找到那1000万
[11:43] And that’s why you’re here. 所以你在这儿接受调查
[11:44] It was a big, giant fucking stack of money. 那可是一大堆钱
[11:46] How do you know, exactly down to the dollar, 你们怎么知道到底有多少钱
[11:49] how much was in that room? 那屋子里有多少钱
[11:50] Well, the FBI was FBI同时
[11:51] carrying on a parallel investigation. 展开了平行调查
[11:53] Did you ever see the $200 million? 你见没见过2000万美元
[11:55] Did you guys hear me say I want my lawyer? 你们没听到吗 我要见律师
[11:58] You know what would clear your ass? If you’d take a polygraph. 你知道怎么洗清你的嫌疑吗 上测谎机
[12:02] -No poly. -No poly? -不行 -不行
[12:04] That’s weak. That’s sad. 这可不好 这可不妙
[12:07] Your ass is going to prison. 你就要蹲监狱了
[12:11] When money is supposed to be there and it goes away, 钱就在那 现在不见了
[12:12] and it looks like to us, it was a setup. 我们看起来 这里面有阴谋
[12:14] It may not be, and we’re going to find out. 也许不是 我们要调查清楚
[12:16] And I know you had a friend who died. 我们知道你有个朋友死了
[12:19] And that’s awful, and it’s going to be more awful 这不好受 如果是为了钱死的
[12:21] if it was because of money. 就更不好受了
[12:22] My friend did not die for fucking $10 million. 我朋友不是为1000万死掉的
[12:25] We lost a man, we lost a brother. 我们死了一个人 死了一个兄弟
[12:28] And you don’t give a shit about that. 你们根本不在乎
[12:31] It was Wharton’s idea, wasn’t it? 是沃顿的主意 是不是
[12:33] You were just following the lead of a respected supervisor. 你们只是听一位尊敬长官的命令
[12:36] I mean, John is like your daddy. 我知道 约翰简直就是你亲老子
[12:38] You were doing what you had to do. 你是不得已去干的
[12:40] Fuck you. You don’t know my daddy. 你妈的 你不配提我老爸
[12:42] This agency saved your ass. You were going nowhere. 要不是缉毒局要了你 你根本无处可去
[12:45] You were a question mark coming in here. 你来的时候是个未知数
[12:48] And you have been better than any of us ever dreamed. 现在你干得比我们预计的都要好
[12:51] And you’ve always outperformed. 你的工作总能让我们惊喜
[12:52] We’re trying to save that career. 我们这是在挽救你的事业
[12:55] This is your family, Joe. This is your family. 这是你的家 乔 这是你的家
[12:59] See, I’m not a thief. 听着 我不是个贼
[13:02] If that cartel finds out that you took $10 million, 如果毒贩子知道你们偷了1000万
[13:07] they’re going to slit your throat from ear to ear. 他们会把你活剥了
[14:01] I gotta pee, man. 我要尿尿
[14:04] -Say what? -I gotta piss. -所以呢 -我是要尿尿
[14:05] Then go pee. 尿去呗
[14:06] Man, he got cameras all over. There’s no way I can go. 哥们 他有一堆摄像头 我没地儿尿啊
[14:11] Oh, dude, really? 噢 哥们 有没有搞错
[14:12] Piss, man. What the hell? What you think? 尿吧 哥们 搞什么 你想怎样
[14:15] I’m not going to stick my dick where your dick been sticking in, man. 我才不把JJ塞到你用过的瓶子里呢
[14:17] I ain’t putting it in there. 我才不呢
[14:18] Yeah, the problem is, your shit probably fit in there. 对 你的问题是 你的JJ塞着正合适
[14:20] My shit don’t fit in there. 我的不合适
[14:21] I need a thermos or some shit. Look at this. 我需要一个保温瓶 看看这
[14:23] You threw a bottle of piss in my lap. 你把一瓶尿就这么扔我腿上了
[14:25] Man, it’s got a cap on it. 哥们 盖着盖子呢
[14:27] -Morning, Breach. -Morning. -早上好 破坏者 -早上好
[14:28] Hey, good morning. 嗨 早上好
[14:30] Oh, man, thanks, Breach! 哦 哥们 谢谢 大师
[14:33] Breakfast of champions, huh? 冠军早餐 是不是
[14:34] Here’s your DVD, man. Appreciate it. 你的DVD 谢谢
[14:37] And don’t piss in my bushes anymore, okay? 别再我的草丛里尿尿了 行不
[14:39] I have a surveillance camera. I see it all. 我有监控摄像头 我全看到了
[14:42] No, that was him. I’ve got a bottle. 是他尿的 我用瓶子
[14:47] I’m not using that bottle. 我才不把JJ
[14:48] I ain’t sticking my dick nowhere your dick has been, damn that. 塞到你塞过的地方呢
[14:51] You didn’t say that about Rebecca. 那瑞贝卡呢
[14:52] When you fuck Rebecca? 你什么时候操过瑞贝卡
[14:54] -I fuck them all. -Bro. -我操过所有女人 -老兄
[14:56] Just follow that truck. I’m gonna deal with you. 开车跟上 我跟你算账
[15:14] So you think he did it? 你觉得他干了那事儿吗
[15:16] I don’t know if he did it. 我不知道他干没干
[15:17] I just know I hear stuff, that’s all I’m saying. 我只是听说了一些事情 我就知道这些
[15:20] They’re looking for something. 他们在找证据
[15:22] But they haven’t found anything, 但什么也没找到
[15:23] or else we wouldn’t be following him around like this. 否则的话我们就不用这么跟踪他了
[15:25] Yeah. 是啊
[16:41] Why don’t you just pull the pin on this? 你为什么不把这事儿了了
[16:43] You’re never going to be able to spend that blood money anyway. 反正你也花不了那些钱
[16:46] Do it for your team. 为你的小队着想吧
[16:48] Do it for your country. 就算为了国家
[16:50] Do it for yourself. 为你自己
[16:53] Retire. End it. End the pain. 退休吧 结束吧
[16:58] Fuck you, Breacher. 去你的 破坏者
[17:07] I hate it as much as you do, sir. 我讨厌你这样 长官
[17:21] Tactical god. 战术之神
[17:24] Why don’t you wash your fucking hands? 你是不是该洗个手
[17:28] That’s a new suit? 新制服
[17:31] Why do you rock that off-the-rack, cheap-ass JCPenney shit 你为什么不把你那便宜衬衫扔掉
[17:34] when you can afford Armani? 你什么时候去买阿玛尼名牌
[17:36] In fact, why aren’t you on a yacht in the Caymans? 说实话 你干嘛不去开曼群岛买个游艇
[17:38] I know what you’re trying to do. The jabs, the jokes. 我知道你想干什么 话里带刺
[17:43] But tell them I’m not going to bite. 但你告诉他们 我不会上当的
[17:46] What’d you tell Smoke Jennings’ wife? 你对烟雾·詹宁斯的妻子怎么说
[17:49] That he died for a good cause, making you rich? 他死得其所 让你暴富
[17:54] Tell them you let me disarm you. 告诉他们 我缴了你的械
[17:58] Give me the fucking gun. 把枪还给我
[18:25] Come in. 进来
[18:28] Have a seat, John. 坐下 约翰
[18:39] It’s over. 结束了
[18:42] I’ll go and clean out my desk. 我去收拾我的桌子
[18:44] I’m not firing you. 我不是要解雇你
[18:45] The investigation is over. 调查结束了
[18:47] No one’s been exonerated. 没人获得豁免
[18:49] DC just lost their appetite. 华盛顿不追究这事儿了
[18:53] Who do you know in Washington, John? 你在华盛顿有什么关系 约翰
[18:56] Got a picture of a senator fucking a goat, maybe? 偷拍到参议院操山羊吗
[19:02] The only thing anyone in law enforcement has is their credibility. 执法队伍里面 最重要的就是信誉
[19:06] It’s like virginity. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever. 就像贞操一样 一旦没了 永远都没了
[19:11] When did you lose yours? 你什么时候被破处的
[19:19] What if I gave you your team back? 我把你的小队还给你怎样
[19:23] Don’t fuck with me. 别耍我
[19:25] No one wants you, John. 谁也不想要你 约翰
[19:28] I’ve got nowhere else to stick you. 我没别的地儿安排你
[19:29] Mind showing some leadership this time? 这次能好好干嘛
[19:35] Gun. 枪
[19:36] Badge. 警徽
[19:38] Creds. 工作证
[19:40] There you go. You’re back in the game. 行了 你又能干这行了
[20:05] They don’t fucking let us train. They don’t let us shoot. 他们竟然不让我们训练 他们不让我射击
[20:07] I mean, I can’t even carry a fucking gun in here, dude. 我是说 我都不能摸到枪 老兄
[20:09] We’re sitting on our asses, rotting. 就干坐这里 什么也不能干
[20:11] It’s punishment, bro. 这是惩罚 哥们
[20:13] Don’t let it get in your head. 别让这些太伤神
[20:15] Just deal with it. I am. 学着接受吧
[20:17] -Who’s winning? -Get down. -谁赢了 -下去
[20:18] Get the fuck out of the way! 你他妈滚下去
[20:21] -In the middle of my goddamn game! -Fuck me! -我们正在打着呢 -妈的
[20:23] Country-ass motherfucker! 你妈乡巴佬
[20:25] -Why you acting all Jethro on that shit? -You gonna play? -你怎么总扮演杰斯罗的角色 -你还玩不玩
[20:28] We’re reduced to a fucking rubber gun squad, bro, 我们被弄成了一个不能用枪的小队
[20:30] I feel like a fucking parolee. 我觉得就像个假释犯
[20:32] Why is he tattooing a dick on your back, Pyro? 你为什么要在背上纹个JJ 火人
[20:34] -You know what, bro, this is a fallen soldier. -Fuck you, man. -你知道个屁 这是个堕落士兵 -去你的
[20:36] Will you fucking dial it down? I just lost a buddy down range! 你能不能别唧歪 我刚刚丢了一个兄弟
[20:39] Easy, easy, killer. Hell! 放松 放松 杀手大哥
[20:43] It does kind of look like a dick. 这个看着就像个JJ的
[20:47] The expert has spoken. 专家发话了
[20:49] Bro, if I turn around 哥们 如果我转过身来
[20:50] and see a fucking dick in the mirror, you’re dead. 在镜子里看到一个JJ 你就死定了
[20:52] It doesn’t look like a dick. 这个完全不像JJ
[20:54] -Get off my ass, man! -You might wanna listen to this. -滚开 -你最好来听听这个
[20:59] -It’s a fucking piece of shit. -Fuck you. -真该死 -去你的
[21:03] ‘Cause all the company she keeps is rubbing off on her. 因所她的朋友都对她有影响
[21:06] All the fucking piece-of-shit-ness… 所有该死的东西
[21:08] Man, you need a Xanax or something. 哥们 你吃点抗焦虑药吧
[21:10] Why don’t you go home and fuck your mama again? 你干嘛不回家操你妈去
[21:13] Come on, man. 行了 哥们
[21:15] You were slightly amusing in the field. Here, you just suck. 你在战场上还行 现在你可真没劲
[21:18] I will out-fight, out-fuck 如果是我最糟糕的日子
[21:20] and out-work you on my worst day. 我会出去的
[21:22] See, I don’t wanna fuck you, Lizzy. Crack whores are not my thing. 我不是想操你 莉兹 战斗婊子不是我的菜
[21:26] Hey! That’s my wife, yeah? 嗨 你说的可是我媳妇
[21:28] Bro, you bought a fucking cow when the milk was free. 哥们 为一颗烂树根放弃了整片森林
[21:31] Let’s do it, pussy. Come on, let’s go bareback. 来练练吧 娘娘腔 来 不穿护具
[21:35] Wear a mouthpiece and head guard if you want. 你可以带上护齿 头盔
[21:37] I’ll still fucking dismantle you! 我一样可以拆了你
[21:41] Okay, now I want to fuck her. 好吧 现在我觉得操她
[21:46] Out cold, bitch! 也挺有劲
[21:49] -She got you. -Yo! -她找到你了 -你们
[21:52] What the fuck is going on here? 在这里干什么
[22:00] This place looks like a fucking crack house! 这地儿就像个猪窝
[22:02] You shouldn’t be here. What are you doing here? 你不应该来这里 你在这里干什么
[22:05] The investigation is over. 调查结束了
[22:08] -We’re back in business! -No shit? -我们复工了 -真的假的
[22:10] -Yes! -Whoo! -好 -喔
[22:12] -Here are your credentials. -Fucking finally! -你们的证件 -不错
[22:13] Whoo! Gimme! 喔 给我
[22:15] -How’d you manage this, boss? -Ain’t that pretty? -老大 你怎么做到的 -超赞
[22:18] I told you! I told you motherfuckers! 我就说么 我就说么
[22:21] -And you, put a shirt on. -Here we go. -你 把衣服穿好 -我们走
[22:22] You’re just jealous. 你就是嫉妒
[22:24] -Good to have you back, boss. -Is that a dick? -你回来太好了 老大 -你那个是鸡巴吗
[22:27] Dude! 老兄
[22:29] -It’s a self-portrait! -Where’s the fucking mirror? -那是个自画像 -他妈的镜子在哪儿
[22:32] It’s not done. 纹身还没弄完呢
[22:34] Let’s go! 咱们走
[22:38] Morning, boss. 早上好 老大
[22:43] -Morning! -Boss! -早 -老大
[22:45] Morning, Daddy. 早 老爸
[22:47] Good to be back. 回来真好
[22:48] What took you so fucking long? 你来的这么晚
[22:50] I’m embarrassed you don’t have decent shit. 你们没体面的装备 我觉得很难堪
[22:52] Who’s got coffee? 有咖啡吗
[22:53] Knock the dust off! 擦擦灰
[23:03] Are you fucking kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[23:06] You promised you’d use the down time to work on yourself. 你发誓会用这段时间 戒掉的
[23:10] I’m fine. 我没事儿
[23:16] Give me the weapon. 把枪给我
[23:17] No. 不
[23:18] -I can train… -Lizzy. -我可以训练的 -莉兹
[23:19] Breacher. I’m training. 破坏者我要训练
[23:24] Why don’t you go play daddy somewhere else, huh? 你还是到别人那装老爸吧
[23:32] Come on. 走
[23:34] Slow the fuck down! 慢点
[23:35] Shut the fuck up! 闭嘴
[23:37] -Hurry the fuck up! -You’re moving too fast. -你快点 -你走得太快了
[23:39] -Sweetheart, shut up! -So slow. -宝贝 闭嘴 -太慢了
[23:41] You need to skinny up, motherfucker. 你得减肥了
[23:43] Get that chicken wing out of the way. 少吃鸡翅
[23:44] Fucking get in your own lane. 站好位置
[23:46] Y’all seriously taking giant-ass steps. 你大屁股走不动吗
[23:48] Give me room. Give me room! 让让 让让
[23:50] Little room. Little room! 小房间 小房间
[23:52] Contact right! 瞄准右边
[23:55] Hi! We’re home! 嗨 我们来了哦
[23:57] Thank you! 谢谢
[23:59] Fuck, y’all didn’t even stutter, man! 你们都不必慢慢吞吞的
[24:00] Slowest fucking pie I’ve ever seen in my life. 我这辈子最慢的一次突入
[24:01] Whenever you’re ready! 你们准备好了就开始
[24:03] Come on, open the door, let’s go! 上吧 开门吧 我们走
[24:04] Make a decision! 做个决定
[24:06] All fucking day. Let me pie this fucking door. 你们要用一整天吗 快突入
[24:09] If there’s pussy in there, you’d already be in there. 要是里面有个妞 你早扑进去了
[24:10] Dead. 干掉了
[24:11] It won’t kick itself. Punch it! 门不会自己开的 撞门吧
[24:13] Breaching the fucking door! 快破门
[24:18] What the fuck are you doing? 你搞什么
[24:19] -Seriously! -Fuck you! -认真点 -去你的
[24:20] -First in the room? -That’s the way to wait for the team there. -你先冲进来算怎么回事儿 -你就不能等大家吗
[24:23] -Very nice. Very nice. -That’s not how you fucking do it. -很好 很好 -这就是你干活的方式吗
[24:24] You going to get in my fucking way every time? 你每次都要抢我的位置吗
[24:26] All right, secure from exercise! 好了好了 练习结束
[24:31] This one is down. 这个死了
[24:32] Yeah, I got him. 我打死的
[24:37] -What about him? -Fuck! -那他呢 -妈的
[24:39] And who is that? Somebody’s got to dig that fucking corner. 他是谁 有人躲在角落里
[24:41] No shit! 见鬼
[24:43] -Yeah, second guy in the room. -It was you! -对 第二个进屋的人 -就是你
[24:44] -I was number three! -You got this guy. -我是第三个 -你对付这个家伙
[24:46] -That’s your fucking corner! -Be quiet. -就是你的角落 -闭嘴
[24:47] -He’s dead! -I was third one through! -他死了 -我是第三个进来的
[24:48] Guys, shut up! 大家都闭嘴
[24:49] -You should have dug the corner. -Shut up! Shut up. -你应该去检查角落 -闭嘴 闭嘴
[24:52] Grinder. You have to take that corner. 砂轮机 你应该负责角落
[24:55] You breached. 你踹门
[24:56] You immediately turn and you go for it. 马上转身 开火
[24:59] That’s your responsibility, and you cover that corner. 这是你的职责 你负责门后
[25:01] There’s no argument here, so let’s run it again. 不要再争论了 再来一次
[25:03] -Fucking asshole. -Told you. -你个混蛋 -早就跟你说了
[25:05] Come on, guys. 来吧 兄弟们
[25:09] Fuck it! Why don’t I run it by myself? 操 难道要我一个人搞定
[25:11] I’ll show you fuckers how to do it! 我给你们看看一个人就能搞定
[25:12] Oh, fuck off! 哦 见鬼
[25:18] So what happened? You used to be good at this. 你是怎么了 你以干得很棒的
[25:22] Yeah, well, six months of finger pointing and recrimination happened. 6个月来都是 相互指责和反责
[25:26] You weren’t around. You didn’t have our backs. 你却不在这儿 你没帮我们
[25:28] -Well, not by choice. -That’s your fucking excuse? -我是没办法来 -你就这个借口
[25:32] When did you ever listen to the rules? 你什么时候才知道守规矩
[25:40] We’re not a team anymore. 我们不是一个团队了
[25:42] Just a gang. 只是一盘散沙
[25:48] And there is no trust. There is no trust. 信任不再 再也没有信任了
[25:56] We’re going to get it back. I know. 我们会重拾信任的 我肯定
[26:00] We’re still a family. 我们还是一个团队
[26:03] Yeah, I wish I could believe you. 我希望你能做到
[26:13] So now we don’t trust each other? 我们应该彼此信任
[26:16] In what we do, there is only trust. 我们干的这行 信任是最重要的
[26:19] I trust you! 我相信你们
[26:22] Each and every one of you. 相信你们每一个人
[26:27] With my life. 可以把命交给你们
[26:29] And I’ll prove it to you. Kick the door. 我证明给你们看 去破门
[26:34] Kill the bad guys. Don’t kill me. 干掉坏人 别干掉我
[26:42] What the fuck did you say to him? 你对他说了什么
[27:03] Target! 发现目标
[27:22] How did we do, boss? 我们干得怎样 老大
[27:25] Good. Good job. 好 干的不错
[27:27] I guess we don’t suck. 我觉得也是
[27:30] It’s time to do the Lord’s work. 该去放松一下了
[27:42] Shots! Beers! Come on! 酒 啤酒 要吗
[27:45] All right, who’s gonna get this round? 这一轮该谁请了
[27:49] I’ll get the fucking round! 这一轮我请
[27:51] Why they call you Pyro, honey? 你为什么叫火人 宝贝
[27:53] ‘Cause I hooked a flashbang in a meth lab, 我曾经往一个病毒实验室里扔闪光弹
[27:56] burned down the whole fucking apartment building. 把整层楼都给烧了
[27:59] That’s why we don’t let him have the bangs no more. 所以我们不让他在负责让闪光弹了
[28:01] You about burned my ass up, you bastard. 你差点把我屁股烧烂了
[28:03] We call him Pyro ’cause his ass burns. 我们叫他火人因为他屁股烧烂了
[28:10] -Yeah, whatever, asshole. -Get of here. Get out of here. -混蛋们 -走开 走开
[28:13] -I would hit that. -Fuck yeah! -我要那个 -很好
[28:15] To Lizzy, my favorite evil bitch. 敬莉兹 我最爱的邪恶娘们
[28:17] Evil bitch! 邪恶娘们
[28:19] No, fuck that! 少来
[28:22] Let’s drink to Smoke Jennings. 咱们应该敬烟雾·詹宁斯
[28:25] That motherfucker died for our sins. 他为我们的罪孽而死掉的
[28:27] Fuck yeah. 是啊
[28:28] -Smoke Jennings! -Smoke! -烟雾·詹宁斯 -敬烟雾
[28:29] -Smoke! -Smoke! -敬烟雾 -敬烟雾
[28:30] -Yeah! -Smoke! -吔 -敬烟雾
[28:32] This is one for the homie that can’t be here. 这杯敬烟雾的家人
[28:33] Smoke Jennings. 烟雾·詹宁斯
[28:47] You know, we missed you. 我们想你
[28:51] You’re the heart and soul of us. 你是我们的主心骨
[28:54] Don’t ever forget that. 千万别忘了这一点
[28:58] They almost won. 他们差点就赢了
[29:01] It’s fucking bullshit and you know it. 这件事太胡说八道了
[29:04] We’re here, aren’t we? 我们挺过来了 不是吗
[29:07] We held out 我们坚持下来了
[29:10] as a team. 作为一个团队
[29:16] It’s just that, that thing that we did 仅此而已 我们所做的
[29:20] was for nothing. 都是一场空
[29:27] Let it go. 放下把
[29:29] You hear me? 你听我说的了吗
[29:32] Let it go. 放下把
[29:34] Okay. 好吧
[29:40] You know what? I can do this shit better than all y’all. 你们知道吗 我跳钢管舞 比这帮婊子都棒
[29:46] Get the fuck off the stage! 你妈的给我滚下来
[29:48] Get the fuck off the stage! 快滚下台
[29:50] Relax! 别紧张
[29:51] Let’s go, motherfucker! 走吧 兄弟们
[29:53] Get the fuck back! 退后 退后
[29:58] Good night, motherfucker. 晚安 混蛋
[29:59] All right, let’s go. We gotta roll, we gotta roll! 行了行了 咱们走吧
[30:02] Whoo! 喔
[30:04] Sorry about your bouncer, man! 抱歉打了你们保安 伙计
[30:06] -Have a nice night! -Thanks for the lap dance! -祝你们晚上愉快 -谢谢你那段贴身舞
[31:03] Fuck! 不
[31:09] What the fuck? 搞什么
[31:14] What the fuck? 搞什么
[31:16] No! What the fuck? 不 搞什么鬼
[31:20] Fuck! Fuck! 不 不
[32:33] Miss. 女士
[32:35] Hi. 嗨
[32:38] Tom worked for me. 汤姆为我工作
[32:43] John Wharton. 约翰·沃顿
[32:44] Caroline Brentwood. Homicide. 卡罗琳·布兰特伍德 凶杀科
[32:46] Can you help me with next of kin? 你能联系到他的家属吗
[32:48] There’s some ex-wives. 只有几个前妻
[32:53] So, what happened here? 这里到底发生了什么
[32:55] Train versus Winnebago. 火车大战房车
[32:57] Train won. 火车全胜
[32:58] So why is Homicide involved? 为什么说是他杀的
[33:00] Well, some sucker’s got to write it up. Guess that’s me. 总的有个衰人来写个报告 这次我是
[33:09] Anything else I can do? 我还能做些什么
[33:11] Start sweeping for body parts. 把血血肉肉的擦干净
[33:14] Caroline, hey, I found the torso. 卡罗琳 我找到躯干了
[33:16] Coming to you! 这就过去
[33:28] Look at this. 看这个
[33:31] You can smell the alcohol from here. 你能闻到酒味
[33:33] Yeah, right. 是的
[33:43] Your man’s been drinking. 这哥们绝对喝多了
[33:45] We did have a team celebration. 我们团队庆祝来着
[33:48] As soon as I get this place locked down, 一旦这个地方封锁后
[33:51] I need a statement from you. 我需要找你做个笔录
[33:59] You know who that is, right? 你不知道这是谁吗
[34:01] Some Fed who thinks his shit don’t stink. 某个臭拽的联邦探员
[34:05] That’s John Wharton. 这是约翰·沃顿
[34:08] He’s a drug war god. 他是”缉毒帝”
[34:11] What… He looks a little down, Darius. 是吗 他看起来好像不开心
[34:14] Why don’t you go suck his dick? 你怎么不去帮他爽一爽
[34:17] That ain’t right. 不对
[34:19] -Well, you’re making cow eyes at him. -That ain’t right. -看看你眼睛 瞪得跟牛好的 -没有
[34:49] -Stripper’s here! -Whoo! Ooh, yeah! -脱衣舞女来了 -喔 哦 喔
[34:53] Aren’t you a little old for this shit? 你是不是老了点儿
[34:55] Investigator Caroline Brentwood. 探员 卡罗琳·布兰特伍德
[35:02] I’m looking for Eddie Jordan. 我找艾迪·乔丹
[35:04] -Neck! -Yo! -长脖 -在
[35:06] I brought you a present. 送你个礼物
[35:07] Oh, shit. 哦 不会吧
[35:10] Look at the water. 看看这水
[35:13] No, thank you. 不用 谢谢
[35:14] Have a fucking drink for my friend. We buried him today. 为我朋友来一口吧 他今天下葬
[35:19] That’s why I’m here. You wanna go somewhere private? 我就是要这件事来的 你要私下谈谈吗
[35:21] Private? 私下交流
[35:23] Fuck that. This is family time. 去你的 这是家庭聚会时间
[35:26] You just get the fuck over here 你跑到这里来
[35:28] and make it clap for Uncle Daddy. 应该让大家一起乐乐
[35:31] Look at you, got the whole FBI getup. 看看你 FBI扮相不错啊
[35:34] You got your badge. 竟然还有警徽
[35:36] You dumb fuck, that’s the lead investigator 你个白痴 她是个首席调查员
[35:39] in Pyro’s accident. Am I right? 调查火人的事情 对吧
[35:41] It’s a fucking stripper! 她不是脱衣舞女吗
[35:43] She’s not the stripper. 她不是脱衣舞女
[35:44] She’s an APD investigator. 她是个探员
[35:46] -Damn. -We’d welcome you. -见鬼 -欢迎
[35:48] But I just want to know what the fuck you doing here right now. 那我想问问 你现在来这里是什么意思
[35:50] Well, I’m sorry to rain on your bro down. 抱歉毁了了你们哥几个哀悼时间
[35:53] I just need to get a quick statement. 我只想做一个简短的笔录
[35:55] -Neck, lawyer the fuck up! Don’t say shit! -You know it, Sugar! -长脖 等律师来了再说 -你知道的 糖人
[35:59] Neck hates cops because the Columbian police 长脖 不喜欢警察 哥伦比亚的后遗症
[36:02] beat the living shit out of him for not paying a tranny. 找妓女玩没付钱 被警察揍出屎来了
[36:04] Dude, you fucking gotta bring that up every fucking time! 老兄 次次都提哥们的糗事儿
[36:07] I got worse PTSD from a dude in heels 那是个异装变性人 我后来心理疾病了都
[36:10] than anything I got in that fucking place. 比他妈那一次出任务都可怕
[36:12] I’ll strip for you, honey bear. 我来安慰安慰你吧 熊宝宝
[36:16] Get her, Grinder. 给她 砂轮机
[36:19] I’m good, thank you. 我不喝 谢谢
[36:20] Pull your fucking panties out of your ass, sweetheart, 你最好脱几件衣服
[36:23] and take the beer. 喝几瓶啤酒
[36:24] It’s a party. 现在是欢乐时光
[36:26] Well, since you put it like that. 既然你敬酒不吃
[36:35] I like the way you play. Now lick it off. 我喜欢你这么玩 现在给我添干净
[36:37] One step closer, I rip your fucking balls off. 再向前一步 我就扯掉你的JJ
[36:39] -Whoo! -Get her, baby bird! Get her! -喔 -抓住她 坏小鸟 抓住她
[36:41] -Hey! Shut the fuck up! -Boss, come on! -嘿 都给我闭嘴 -老大啊
[36:44] Come on, settle down, shut up. 都坐下 闭嘴
[36:46] This is my fucking house, okay? She’s a guest! 这是我的屋子 她是我的客人
[36:50] -Guest, my ass. -Come on. Let’s go inside. -客人个屁 -走 进屋去
[36:52] -Hit that, Breach, get some! -Investigate the shit out of that. -泡她 破坏者 -调查个屁
[36:57] -Whose round it is? -Pyro’s! -这轮该谁了 -火人啊
[37:02] I’ve been chasing your man three days 我追着你们的人跑都三天了
[37:04] for a five-minute interview. 就为了五分钟的笔录
[37:05] Can you do something about that? 你能配合点吗
[37:12] You some kind of a big deal? 你是号人物啊
[37:14] Yeah. I’ve been around. 是的 我有点名气
[37:16] I speak to him tomorrow, or I go over your head. 我明天必须和他谈谈 不然我就都算在你头上
[37:20] I will make it happen. 我保证
[37:25] Your friend’s here. 你朋友来了
[37:28] I wouldn’t bother. Tips are lousy. 要是我就不来 小费太少
[37:34] Liquor store’s cleared by arrest. 烟酒店的案子可以销案了
[37:37] -We present to Nichols on Tuesday. -No. -我们周二想尼古拉斯做个汇报 -不行
[37:39] Suspect has taken a plea. 局里跟嫌疑人做了个交易
[37:41] -Who says? -Nichols’ office. -谁说的 -尼古拉斯办公室人说的
[37:43] Funny how they do that when they’re on video. 等他们看到视频的时候 看他们怎么办
[37:46] Train versus RV. It’s ruled accidental, 火车撞房车那个 纯属事故
[37:50] so I’m thinking this is not our problem. 所以跟咱们没关系了
[37:52] I just have one interview to do on that. I’ll knock it out tonight. 我还要做个笔录 今晚就去
[37:55] It’s accidental. Who cares? 那是个事故 做不做没人在乎
[37:58] Right, so no one should interview the last guy who saw him alive? 给最后一个见到死者的人做个笔录总是应该的
[38:02] Perfectionist. 完美主义者
[38:08] Breacher. Gotta go. 破坏者我要去了
[38:10] Breacher. Damn. 破坏者 该死的
[38:12] He’s sexting me. 他给我发了个黄段子
[38:15] -All right, man, just go. Go ahead. -Want to see? -行了 快走吧 -想看看吗
[38:17] -Get out of my face with that, man. -He’s a natural blond, you know. -从我眼前消失 -纯天然帅哥哦
[38:20] -Get out of my face. -Oh, yeah. -快滚吧 -好吧
[38:21] I don’t want to hear nothing about that. 我一句也不想听到
[38:24] You are dirty. 你 真色
[38:26] Jezebel. 淫荡女
[38:29] I’ve known some cops in my time, 我知道警察我行我素
[38:32] but your people don’t seem like cops. 你那些人不喜欢警察
[38:34] Good. They’re the best undercover agents in the DEA. 确实 他们是缉毒局最牛的卧底探员
[38:40] Work hard, play hard, right? 工作勤奋 不折手段 对不
[38:43] Look who’s talking. 听听谁说的
[38:45] You enjoy your cups. 你对你的被罩很满意把
[38:47] Why do you say that? 你为什么这么说
[38:49] Your skin. 皮肤能看出来
[38:53] Wow. 喔
[38:55] Just… 这
[38:56] Wow. 喔
[39:03] Wow. 喔
[39:10] Neck! 长脖
[39:12] It’s me! 是我
[39:17] Shit, no light. 停电了
[39:19] Come on. 进来
[39:25] You don’t need that. 你不用掏枪
[39:26] I’m a cautious girl. 小心点没错
[39:29] Neck! 长脖
[39:31] Wake up, you drunk fuck! 醒醒 醉鬼
[39:42] You got right. Move. 你是对的 有情况
[39:48] Clear. 安全
[39:50] Clear. 安全
[40:01] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:07] Let me clear this. 我来带路
[40:11] Move. 走
[40:18] -Clear. -Okay. -安全 -安全
[40:30] Where the fuck is he? 他在哪儿
[40:34] Oh, fuck! 哦 见鬼
[40:46] Would you help me up, please? 能帮我一把吗
[40:48] Can you help me up, please? 求求你 帮我一把
[40:56] Thank you very much. 万分谢谢
[41:00] Well, we found him. 我们找到他了
[41:17] You smoke? 你抽烟
[41:19] Only when I find my witnesses nailed to the ceiling. 只有当我的证人被钉在天花板上的时候
[41:23] Right. I’m gonna leave. 好 我要走了
[41:25] No, you’re not. You’re not fucking leaving! 你不能走 你必须留下来
[41:27] You’re in this now. 这是你也涉案了
[41:29] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[41:31] I’m a Fed. 我可是联邦探员
[41:33] See you. 再见
[41:37] You’re an asshole. 你个王八蛋
[41:48] All right, let’s cut him down. 好 把他弄下来吧
[41:50] From a preliminary investigation, I have a cause of death. 初步检查后 可以确定死因
[41:54] Massive hemothorax. 是因为右心室被刺伤后
[41:56] From a right ventricular stab wound. 导致大量内出血
[41:59] -This, where my finger is… -Uh-huh. -看到我的手指头了吗 -呃
[42:01] That’s how far the knife went inside his chest. 刀扎进去这么深
[42:03] -Okay. -And they gutted him like a pig. -好 -他们把他开肠破肚
[42:07] Hey, Doc, this guy’s a trained guy. 医生 他是个特战队
[42:09] Who could walk up on a trained guy like that? 谁能把特战队搞成这样
[42:11] Somebody that had better skills than he had. 比他更牛逼的特战队
[42:14] He knew exactly where he was stabbing. 凶手很清楚如何致命
[42:16] Boo-yah! Got some hairs. Not the victim’s. 哎呀 发现一根头发 不是被害人的
[42:19] -Show me. -Right here. -让我看看 -就在这儿
[42:21] And here’s some more. Here. 这里还有一些 这里
[42:23] -Can you bag those? -Sure. -你它装袋吗 -可以
[42:24] I’ll take them to the lab myself. 我要亲自送实验室
[42:26] Okay. 好
[42:28] -Thanks, guys. -Sure. -谢谢你们 -不客气
[42:30] -Thanks. -You got it. -谢谢 -不客气
[42:36] You know, in Northern Ireland, 你知道吗 在北爱尔兰
[42:38] the IRA nailed snitches to the kitchen floor. 共和军会把告密的钉在厨房地板上
[42:40] How do you know shit like that? 你怎么知道的
[42:42] Some research I was doing. 我做了一些调查研究哦
[42:43] Okay, so you put out a BOLO for Lucky Charms guy. 我知道了 你为那个大个子做了些背景调查
[42:47] Hey, take a criminalist and sweep the RV’s cab. 嗨 带个取证员到房车那边去
[42:51] For what? What am I looking for? 为什么 我们要找什么呢
[42:52] Linkage. 关联线索
[43:04] They’re dead and we’re not. What are we doing? 他们死了 我们怎么办
[43:06] We D-up and present a hard target. 我们要展现强硬的方面
[43:09] Like taking showers with full body armor. 你是说洗澡的时候穿上防弹衣
[43:13] Well, we need fucking intel. 我们需要情报
[43:15] Who’d they send up? 是谁派他们来的
[43:16] Well, who do you think, sweetheart? 好把 你以为谁来 宝贝
[43:17] Check the board! 板上不是写着
[43:19] Could be Soto! Could be fucking Romero! 可能是索塔 可能是罗梅罗
[43:21] It could be fucking… They could be… They may be… Fucking… 可能是任何人派他们来的
[43:23] Any of this a surprise to you? 这有什么好惊奇的
[43:27] Just let it go, huh? 别管了 啊
[43:28] Surprise to you, Sugar? 惊到你了 糖人
[43:30] I don’t really know what you’re talking about. 我完全不明白你在说什么
[43:33] Guess I’m the only one with any fucking balls here. 看来我是唯一一个有胆子说真相的人
[43:37] It’s the goddamn money. 都他妈是为了钱
[43:41] -Just let it go, all right? -No! -别管了 行不行 -不行
[43:44] We had to go fingering the devil’s pussy. 我们为什么非要去找死
[43:47] It’s an occupational hazard when you fight the cartels. 既然跟毒贩子打交道 这就是不可避免的
[43:50] Oh, really? 真的吗
[43:51] You see any other Feds getting smoked? 你见过其他联邦探员被碎尸
[43:53] -It could happen to anyone. -Bullshit! -谁都有可能遇到 -扯淡
[43:56] You believe that, chief? 你自己真的那么想吗 老大
[43:59] Or is that just some shit you’re spitting 还是你怕被窃听到
[44:01] in case this place is bugged? 永远别提这个
[44:03] Always assume that someone is listening. 我随时都会被窃听的
[44:08] So shut the fuck up. 所以给我闭嘴
[44:15] I ain’t gonna fight you, boss. 我不会对你动手的 老大
[45:34] Where the fuck are you going? 你要去哪
[45:38] Out. 出去
[45:40] I’m bored. 我受不了了
[45:42] You’re not going out. 不准出去
[45:43] It’s not safe. 外面不安全
[45:46] They’re hunting us. 他们在追杀我们
[45:47] I can take care of myself. 我自己能保护自己
[45:50] -Give me that fucking… -No! -还给我 -不
[45:51] Give that back to me. Give that back to me! Monster! 还给我 还给我 怪兽
[45:55] What’s this, huh? 这是什么
[45:57] Is this chewing gum? 别告诉我这是口香糖
[45:58] -Huh? -Yeah. -是吗 -嗯
[45:59] What the fuck you need this for? 你拿这个干什么
[46:02] What the fuck do you need this for? 你要搞什么
[46:05] -Get out of my way. -No, Lizzy. -滚开 -别去 莉兹
[46:16] It’s the stripper. 是那个脱衣舞女
[46:17] Can we talk inside? 可以进屋吗
[46:19] What the fuck do you want? 你想要什么
[46:21] Just some background information on your unit. 只是想多了解点关于你们小队的事情
[46:24] So I can develop some suspects. 这样我就可以排查出一些嫌疑人
[46:32] You know what we do, right? 我知道我们是干什么的
[46:34] This special operations team? 特别行动小组
[46:37] Well, to be honest, I have no idea. Why don’t you tell me? 说实话 我不知道 希望你解释一下
[46:41] We covertly 我们潜入
[46:44] penetrate 渗透
[46:46] drug organizations. 毒品集团
[46:49] I guess that would make you some enemies, huh? 所以我想 你们树敌很多把
[46:52] Any one come to mind? 有没有
[46:53] Any particular guy 特别的嫌疑人
[46:55] that might nail Special Agent Jordan to a ceiling? 谁会把乔丹探员钉在天花板上
[46:59] Are you really this stupid? 你是真傻吗
[47:01] Ma’am, I’m not your friend, and I’m not your colleague. 女士 我不是来聊天的 我不是你的同事或者朋友
[47:04] So don’t bully me. Or I’ll slap you with a 48-hour jail hold. 所以少跟耍我 否则我拘留你们48小时
[47:08] And by the looks of things, 一看就知道
[47:09] you can’t hack a day without your favorite controlled substance. 没有毒品你挺不过一天
[47:12] So let’s keep it nice, shall we? 所以好好说话
[47:14] And yes, assume I’m stupid. 是的 要是我笨的话
[47:16] Paint me a picture. 那给我提供点线索
[47:18] Please. 拜托
[47:28] I took these in Juarez. 这是我在华雷兹市拍的
[47:30] They’re friends of mine. 他们都是我的朋友
[47:32] And this is what the Rios-Garza cartel does 都是里奥斯·加尔萨贩毒集团干的
[47:34] to indicate that you’ve pissed them off. 你惹了他们 他们就这么下场
[47:40] Sweetheart, you’re so in over your fucking head. 宝贝 这不是你能想象的
[47:43] You need more than a Glock and sensible shoes. 就凭你的小手枪和皮鞋 玩不了这个游戏
[47:47] Walk away. 走把
[47:49] Walk away. 走吧
[47:56] I’ll show myself out. Thank you for your time. 我自己出去 不用送了
[47:59] It’s our pleasure. 荣幸之至
[48:02] We’re gonna have to each get two jobs just to put him through school. 我们都要打两份工才能供他上得起学
[48:05] Have you considered prostitution? 下海卖身吧
[48:07] -Hey, what’s up? -More black hairs. -怎么样了 -有些黑色头发
[48:09] And look. 还有
[48:09] A beautiful thumbprint we got off the steering column of the RV. 一个从房车驾驶杆上取下来的指纹
[48:14] -It’s not the vic’s. -Boo-yeah! Linkage. -不属于受害人 -很好 关联线索
[48:17] You just said “boo-yeah.” 你刚刚喊的是”很好”吗
[48:19] That’s my thing. Don’t jack my thing. 我的口头禅 别偷学
[48:24] I heard the lab tech say it. 我听过实验室的人也这么说
[48:27] I didn’t hear it. 我没听过
[48:28] Bullshit, you heard it. 少来 你是学人家的
[48:30] Well, if she said it, she got it from me. 好吧 要是她也这样说 那是学我的
[48:34] Due to the staging of Special Agent Jordan’s body, 根据乔丹探员对尸体的分析
[48:37] we believe there’s a connection to the Rios-Garza cartel. 我们认为里奥斯·加尔萨贩毒集团是与此案有关
[48:40] DTO. Rios-Garza Drug Trafficking Organization. 里奥斯·加尔萨毒品走私集团
[48:43] We don’t use the term “cartel.” 我们不用贩毒集团这个词
[48:47] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[48:48] It seems that Special Agent Roberts’ death was not an accident. 这样看来罗伯特探员的死也不是意外
[48:51] We have recovered physical evidence linking the two crime scenes. 我们有证据表明这两起案件是有关连的
[48:53] I would like to have a copy of those files, 你能给我准备一份吗
[48:55] if you could make those available for me. 我要一份文件的复件
[48:57] -Yes, sir. -Today, would that be all right? -好的 长官 -最好今天能给我们
[48:59] -Yes, sir. -Thank you. -好的 长官 -谢谢
[49:02] Investigator Brentwood, what exactly do you want from us? 布兰特伍德探员 你具体要要知道些干什么呢
[49:04] Well, learning about the victims helps me find the suspects. 受害者的资料 帮助我们寻找嫌疑人
[49:07] Maybe these murders are blowback from cases they worked on. 我们认为这些谋杀 是贩毒集团的报复行为
[49:11] You want access to DEA case files? 你想查看缉毒局档案
[49:13] It would help. 是的
[49:14] Are you asking for investigatory support or access to our records? 你需要协助调查 还是提供档案
[49:17] Both. Look, maybe there’s someone 都要 或许我可以
[49:19] -I can liaise with, someone who… -Investigator Brentwood… -跟某人联系 -布兰特伍德探员
[49:21] your agency needs to draft a formal letter requesting assistance. 这需要你的部门提出正式申请
[49:25] Any documents you want access to will need to be specifically cited. 你们要看的档案需要特别审批
[49:28] Specifically cited. What information do you need? 特别审批 你们到底需要哪些信息
[49:30] Incident report numbers. File numbers. 案件编号 档案编号
[49:32] Right. And how are we going to know those numbers 好吧 我们怎么可能知道编号
[49:35] if we don’t know those numbers? 如果我们看不到档案
[49:37] If you don’t know really what you want, 你们要是不知道你们具体需要什么
[49:39] what are you doing here? 那你到这儿来干嘛
[49:41] Two murders of DEA agents have happened on my watch. 两个缉毒局探员在我的眼皮底下被杀了
[49:45] And it’s my job to investigate them, and I’m asking for your help. 我负责调查 而我现在在寻求你的帮助
[49:49] Just have the chief fire off a letter, 要你们的长官来一封公函
[49:51] and we’ll see what we can do. 然后我们看看怎么办
[49:52] Thank you for coming in. 谢谢你们过来
[49:55] Have a nice day, y’all. 祝你们今天愉快
[49:57] Fucking US Attorney and their own general counsel? 这些该死的美国律师 还有他们的事务所
[50:00] These guys are scared. 这些人害怕了
[50:01] Hey. You’re Brentwood, you’re Jackson, right? 你是布兰特伍德 你是杰克逊 是不是
[50:04] Yeah. 对
[50:05] You working the agent nailed to the ceiling? 你们在查被钉在天花板上的那个探员把
[50:07] What do you know about that? 你知道些什么
[50:08] The DEA is a dysfunctional family, all right? 缉毒局是个不良家庭
[50:10] No one’s going to talk family business with you. 但家丑不外扬
[50:12] Who are you? Got a card? 你是谁 有名片吗
[50:13] Ask yourself why it happened. Everything happens for a reason. 自己想想 为什么会发生这案子都有原因
[50:17] Think about that. 好好想想吧
[50:23] Stop leaving your shit on my seat. 别把东西仍在我的座位上
[50:25] That’s not mine. 这不是我的
[50:27] It’s not some porn you’re hiding from your wife? 里面不是黄片吧 你不想被你老婆发现吧
[50:30] That’s not mine. 真的不是我的
[50:32] It’s not mine. 也不是我的
[50:33] You’re out here saving these adrenaline junkies 你在外面 拯救哪些对我们局里
[50:36] that mean absolutely nothing to this department. 毫无关系的瘾君子
[50:39] I would take a bullet for those guys. 我可以为他们去死
[50:40] Hmm. You’d take a bullet. Would you take 10 million bucks? 你为他们去死 那你拿走1000万钱吗
[50:43] Would you take $10 million? Where’s the money? 你拿没拿那1000万 钱到底在哪里
[50:46] Don’t fucking scream at me! 少朝我嚷嚷
[50:48] -Where’s the money? -You dumb fuck, you! -钱在哪儿 -你个笨蛋
[50:50] Look at you! With your fucking 48% body fat. 看看你 一身肥肉
[50:53] And, you, scrawny little bastard! 还有你 皮包骨
[50:56] -Fuck you guys! -Go to the gym, John. -去死吧 -滚吧 约翰
[50:58] Fucking liar. Fucking liar! 该死的骗子 该死的骗子
[51:01] He’s a fucking liar. 他就是个骗子
[51:03] What? Caroline, where you going? 怎么了 卡罗琳 你去哪儿
[51:10] Why the fuck didn’t you tell me 你准备什么时候告诉我
[51:12] you were under investigation for stealing from the Rios-Garza cartel? 你偷了里奥斯·加尔萨的钱被调查
[51:16] Get in. 进来
[51:18] I need a drink. 我得喝一杯
[51:40] I need you to be straight with me, John. 你得跟我实话实说 约翰
[51:42] No, you be straight with me. 不 你才应该跟我说实话
[51:44] Why do I have to find out through the grapevine 为什么我要通过小道消息知道
[51:46] that you linked the deaths of my people? 你跟我手下的死亡有关系
[51:48] They’re linked, I’m sorry. My turn. 有联系 我道歉 到我了
[51:49] Did you steal the money? 你偷了钱吗
[51:51] No. 没有
[51:53] -And fuck you for asking. -Don’t be such a girl. -你居然会这么问 -不要像个娘们
[51:55] Your agency thinks you did. 缉毒局认为你偷了
[51:56] So does the Rios-Garza cartel. 里奥斯·加尔萨贩毒集团也这么想
[51:58] Why do you think they’re killing your guys? 否则他们干吗要杀你的人
[52:00] Spend enough time on the job, the job bites back. 出来混 迟早要还的
[52:03] That’s bullshit. 胡说八道
[52:07] You going somewhere? 你要去哪儿
[52:10] One of my guys quit the team. He’s off the grid. 我的一个人不干了 他有点过分
[52:12] I gotta warn him. 我要去警告他
[52:14] Okay, grab your stuff and I’ll drive. 拿上你的东西 我开车送你去
[52:21] They’re going to continue to fucking kill people, 他们会继续杀人
[52:23] and kill fucking innocent people 杀无辜的人
[52:25] and women and children in Mexico and the United States 残杀妇孺 无论在墨西哥还是在美国
[52:27] -unless you have guys like me! -Son! -除非我们有你这样的人 -小子
[52:29] -That’s a fact. -Son! -这是事实-小子
[52:30] Motherfucker, I quit. 他妈的 老子不干了
[52:38] Last fall, an 8-year-old girl vanished from her bed. 去年秋天 一个8岁的女孩子 半夜失踪了
[52:41] No leads. Only her daddy’s… bullshit about hearing black voices. 毫无线索 他爸扯淡说半夜听到了一些声响
[52:48] And he’s a drinker. Joins AA the week after she disappears. 他爸是个酒鬼 在他女儿消失后立即加入了美国陆军
[52:52] He profiles, too. Domestic abuser, all that. 他绝对是那种家庭暴力的父亲
[52:56] And I can’t find enough for the DA to file. 但我没有足够的证据 让缉毒局起诉他
[52:58] Do you see where this is going? 你明白我的意思吗
[52:59] Just because you’re not in jail doesn’t mean you didn’t do it. 你没有被定罪 不代表你没有犯罪
[53:03] You’re awesome on a road trip, you know that? 你开车的时候特美 你知道吗
[53:05] Yeah, I’ve heard that before. 他们都这么说
[53:22] That’s it, right there. 到了 就在
[53:31] It’s beautiful. 这儿很漂亮
[53:33] Watch out for booby traps. 当心陷阱
[53:37] Bullshit. 开玩笑
[53:39] I’m serious. 是说真的
[53:41] This could take your leg right off. 这个足够炸掉你的腿
[53:43] Here’s the trip wire. 绊线在这里
[53:49] Why is he so paranoid? 他这么多疑
[53:52] Maybe he doesn’t want to get nailed to a ceiling. 或许他可不想被钉在天花板上
[54:07] Tripod! 三角架
[54:15] McNeely? 麦克内利
[54:18] It’s John! 是我 约翰
[54:34] There’s something off. 不对劲
[56:11] Fuck. 妈的
[56:17] Unit 2150. 2150呼叫
[56:20] Send me two units and an ME to my location. 派两小队和验尸官到我这里
[56:52] AK brass. AK步枪的弹壳
[56:57] The guy hit the trip wire. 这个碰到了地雷线
[57:00] Right there. 就在那边
[57:10] Looks like he bled out. 看来他失血过多
[57:16] Here, hold this. 拿着这个
[57:26] What’s that? 这是什么
[57:27] They’re world-class assholes. 世界顶级杀手
[57:31] Give me the weapon. I don’t trust you. 把枪换给我 我不相信你
[57:34] Well, you know, it was getting heavy anyway. 好吧 反正这东西太沉了
[57:51] Hey! 嘿
[57:53] How you feeling? 你还好吗
[57:57] I’m sorry? 是说什么
[57:58] Well, now that you got sucked into our world. 现在你被卷到我们的世界里
[58:07] They’re Kaibiles. 他们是凯必依
[58:08] Kaibiles? 凯必依
[58:10] Guatemalan Special Forces. 危地马拉特种部队
[58:12] Okay. 好吧
[58:13] Rios-Garza Organization loves to use them for high-power hits. 里奥斯·加尔萨集团把他们当做终极杀手
[58:19] You know, McNeely was a fucking Navy SEAL. 麦克内利曾经是海豹特种部队的
[58:25] He was 10 times the operator that I’ll ever be. 他比我牛逼十倍
[58:33] What chance do you think I got? 你认为我们有多大的胜算
[58:38] See, they’re the best assassins that money can buy. 他们是全世界最棒的雇佣杀手
[58:42] Honey, I worked gangs for eight years. 我跟帮派打交道8年了
[58:44] Streets have rules, okay? 江湖有江湖的规矩
[58:46] You steal money, doesn’t matter who you are, 你偷了钱 不管你是谁
[58:48] you can be a cop, you could be God, they will get you. 就算你是警察 就算你是上帝 他们也会追杀你的
[58:53] I came here to help you. 我来是帮你忙的
[58:55] -No, you did not. -To help you understand. -不 你不是 -我想让你明白
[58:57] You came here ’cause you think you’re gonna be next. 你来是因为你认为你是下有一个
[58:59] You came here to steer me, okay? 你来是想利用我 是吗
[59:01] If you want to help me, 如果你真的想帮我
[59:02] and if you don’t want to get nailed to a ceiling 如果你不想被钉在天花板上
[59:04] or run over by a train, you need to break free from your buddies 不想被火车撞死 你必需跟你的伙伴断绝关系
[59:08] and tell me something I don’t know about John Wharton. 然后告诉我约翰·沃顿到底干了些什么
[59:11] Because I can’t read him. Tell me something I don’t know. 因为我有点搞不懂他 跟我说一些我不知道的一些事
[59:20] Two years ago, 两年前
[59:22] we arrested Edgar Rios in Juarez. 我们在华雷兹逮捕了艾格·里奥斯
[59:25] He was an old-school drug lord, ran all their operations. 他是个老牌大毒枭 他负责所有的行动
[59:37] It was a big deal. 那是条大鱼
[59:54] We’re handing him over to the Mexicans 我们要把他移交给墨西哥政府
[59:58] when some broad pulls her shit and dumps him. 突然有一个女警开枪打死了他
[1:00:04] Cartel didn’t want him debriefed by our intel people. 贩毒集团害怕他暴露了信息
[1:00:11] Problem solved. 问题解决了
[1:00:20] But they had a bigger problem. 但贩毒集团还有企图
[1:00:23] They wanted the man who can get the man that nobody can get. 他们想逮到 那个抓到里奥的人
[1:00:35] John gets a call 约翰接了一个电话
[1:00:38] from the bad guys. 坏人打来的
[1:00:42] They snatched his wife and kid right out of his house 他们闯进了约翰兰尼尔湖边的房子
[1:00:45] on Lake Lanier. 劫走了约翰的妻儿
[1:00:47] They’re holding them in Juarez. 他们被抓到华雷兹
[1:00:50] They make him an offer. 他们对约翰说
[1:00:53] “Surrender yourself to the cartel and your family lives.” 你自己投降 我们就放了你的妻儿
[1:00:58] John’s family is everything. 家庭就是约翰的一切
[1:01:00] John was married forever. 约翰结婚多年
[1:01:04] His son Jacob was his best friend. 他儿子雅各布是他最好的朋友
[1:01:06] Love you, Dad. 我爱你 老爸
[1:01:11] They tortured Karen and Jacob to death. 他们把凯伦和雅各布折磨致死
[1:01:14] There’s video. Evil shit. 然后寄来视频
[1:01:17] No! No! No! 不要 不要 不要
[1:01:19] They mailed pieces of them to his home for weeks. 他们分尸 然后分几周陆陆续续寄给约翰
[1:01:23] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 上帝啊 上帝啊
[1:01:28] So John went down there. Alone. 约翰一个人跑到华雷兹
[1:01:33] Hunting the man who killed his wife. 追杀那些杀了他妻子的人
[1:01:37] John, we’re coming in! 约翰 我们来了
[1:01:50] He didn’t find him. 但是没找到凶手
[1:01:54] We’re here to bring you back home. 我们来带你回家
[1:01:58] This isn’t going to bring them back. 你这样做 他们也不能复生
[1:02:19] Come on. Let’s go home. 走吧 回家吧
[1:02:23] John is obsessed with finding his wife’s killer. 约翰一直念念不忘要找到凶手
[1:02:30] It’s like a cancer in his soul. 这个念头侵蚀着他的灵魂
[1:02:39] Caroline, we lost John when they died. 卡罗琳 他们死后 约翰再也不是原来的约翰了
[1:02:47] Go home. 回家吧
[1:02:54] Go home now. 现在就回家
[1:02:57] I was just trying to help. 我只是想帮助你
[1:03:10] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:03:13] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:03:21] John. 约翰
[1:03:23] Wait up. I didn’t know about your family. John, I’m sorry, I… 等等 我不知道你家的事情 约翰 我很抱歉
[1:03:29] Now you know. 现在你知道了
[1:03:31] They sent me her face. 他们把她的脸寄过来
[1:03:37] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[1:03:42] I’m sorry. 真的很抱歉
[1:04:00] So this isn’t creepy. 你这样有点瘆人
[1:04:03] Someone else get killed? 又有人死了
[1:04:06] I brought a peace offering. 我想合作
[1:04:20] Let me show you something. 我要给你一些东西
[1:04:22] Your shooters. They’re Guatemalan Special Forces. 那些杀手 是危地马拉特种部队
[1:04:27] They came in through Juarez with stolen visas. 他们用从华雷兹偷来的护照入境
[1:04:29] ICE alerted, ran surveillance. 移民局发现了 监视着他们
[1:04:32] But lost them outside of Atlanta. 但是在亚特兰大跟丢了
[1:04:34] Now, you said you had prints. 你有指纹
[1:04:36] Yeah. We got one at the RV, 是的 房车上的
[1:04:39] and one outside McNeely’s cabin. 麦克内利屋子外面也有
[1:04:41] But no NCIC hits. 但在国家犯罪信息中心没有吻合的记录
[1:04:44] See if these match. 看看这些是不是吻合
[1:04:51] Pretty please. 我请求你给我
[1:04:59] ICE took them off some beer cans inside their hotel room. 移民局在他们住的酒店的啤酒罐上取到的
[1:05:05] Should I have these? 我能弄到这些指纹吗
[1:05:07] No. 不行
[1:05:11] Then why’d you give them to me? 那你为什么要给我
[1:05:14] I don’t want anything to happen to you. 我不希望你发生意外
[1:05:33] Holy shit. 该死的
[1:05:38] No way. 有没有搞错
[1:05:43] Don’t say a word. 什么也别说
[1:05:45] What happened to “I’ll never date a cop”? 你不是说过不和警察约会的吗
[1:05:48] Who said anything about a date? 谁说我约会了
[1:05:51] Evil harlot. 太淫贱了
[1:05:54] I can’t believe you said that. 你竟然这么说
[1:05:55] You dirty, dirty girl. 你这个坏女人
[1:05:58] So I got a present for you. 我有好东西给你
[1:06:00] Check that out. 打开看看
[1:06:06] Bad guys. 坏蛋们
[1:06:07] -Dude looks like Mario from Donkey Kong. -Mmm-hmm. -这哥们看着真像大金刚游戏里面的马里奥 -嗯
[1:06:09] Who’s the metrosexual with the… You’ve got… 还有这个帅哥 你从哪搞到
[1:06:12] Prints, records, everything. 指纹 档案 应有尽有
[1:06:15] Did he leave it on your night stand? 他把这个留在你床头柜上了
[1:06:16] You don’t want to know. 别提这个
[1:06:18] Shit 该死
[1:06:20] Get in the car. You all right? ‘Cause you walking funny. 上车 你没事吧 你走路姿势好奇怪哦
[1:06:22] You’re just jealous. 你就是嫉妒
[1:06:25] Is he a big dude? 他大吗
[1:06:28] Like, is he big? 你懂得 大吗
[1:06:31] That’s inappropriate. 这不礼貌
[1:06:32] -Was it good? -Shut up. Shut up. -还不错吗 -闭嘴 闭嘴
[1:06:34] -Is he ripped, like a six-pack? -Shut up. -他是不是有6快腹肌 -闭嘴
[1:06:37] Just wondering. ‘Cause he’s, like, a legend. 我只是好奇 他可是个传奇人物
[1:06:39] You’re good to go. 你最好滚蛋
[1:06:40] It’s a match. 是吻合的
[1:06:44] Thank you, Tish. 谢谢
[1:06:45] Okay, I’m going to write out a warrant-affidavit. 好吧 我去找法官签发搜查令
[1:06:47] You put out a BOLO, armed and dangerous. 你去发危险人员警告
[1:06:49] Yeah, and what you gonna tell the judge? 那准备跟法官怎么说
[1:06:51] That we got slipped some Secret Squirrel ICE file? 我们手里私藏移民局档案
[1:06:53] That’s exactly what I’m going to tell him. 实话实说呗
[1:06:55] Once they’re in custody, 只要他们被抓进去
[1:06:56] we can get as many print cards as we want. 我们可以弄到无数的指纹
[1:06:57] Doesn’t matter how we get there, as long as we get there. 就没人在乎我们怎么调查出来的
[1:07:01] Do we know where they are? 知道他们在哪儿吗
[1:07:04] Negative. 不知道
[1:07:06] So we still got no target? 我们连个目标都没有
[1:07:09] What the hell are we doing sitting here? 那我们为什么要要等在这里
[1:07:11] We could be drinking beers, throwing dollars at something naked. 我们可以去泡吧 喝着啤酒 玩着妞儿
[1:07:14] -We’re standing by. -For what? -我们在待击 -等什么
[1:07:17] Apparently, 看起来
[1:07:18] the boss got that investigator lady working for us now. 老大正在让那个女探员帮我们调查
[1:07:21] -Ain’t that right, boss? -Is that true? -是不是 老大 -真的吗
[1:07:28] Hey. Grab a vest. 嗨 找件防弹衣去
[1:07:29] What’s up, partner? 怎么了 搭档
[1:07:30] That ICE file your boyfriend gave you had a credit card. 你男朋友给你的移民局档案 里面有信用卡信息
[1:07:33] I linked it to a cell phone. 我追踪到了一部手机
[1:07:35] That cell phone is live in an apartment building. 那部手机在一栋公寓楼里被用过
[1:07:37] That apartment building, Narco knows about it. 扫毒组说他们知道那栋楼
[1:07:39] It’s a Rios-Garza safe house. 那事里奥斯·加尔萨集团的一个据点
[1:07:41] Okay, enough energy drinks, partner. 好的 够多新闻了 搭档
[1:07:44] While you’ve been saving mankind, I drafted an affidavit. 你急着拯救全人类的时候 我写了申请了搜查令
[1:07:48] I sent it to the clerk, judge signed it. 现在我发给了办案人员 法官已经签发了
[1:07:51] You’ll be needing that. 你需要那个
[1:07:52] -Yes, you’re right. I need that. -Okay. -你说的没错 我需要那个 -好
[1:07:53] You’re right. I’m sorry. I was excited. 你是对的 我很抱歉 我太激动了
[1:07:55] Try and arrest him without it, huh? 没搜查令就想干活啊
[1:07:56] I got excited about it, but we gotta go kick some doors, baby. 我太激动了 我们今天就要大干一场了
[1:08:20] Multi-level residential. Four units. 多层居住楼 四栋
[1:08:23] Brick and masonry. Fortified with barred windows. 砖石结构 防盗窗
[1:08:26] Steel security doors. You got an iron fence around three sides. 防盗门 三面有铁栅栏
[1:08:30] All right, what’s the plan, boss? 好吧 有什么计划 老大
[1:08:32] We blue angel up the back. 蓝天使行动 从后面开始
[1:08:34] Single point dynamic entry. Explosive breach. 选择一点 爆炸缺口
[1:08:37] We don’t know what unit they’re in, 我们不知道他们在哪一栋楼里
[1:08:38] so we clear the whole structure. 所以要扫荡整栋楼
[1:08:39] All right, 好的
[1:08:40] let’s smoke these motherfuckers and get us some dinner then. 让我们宰了那帮狗日的下酒
[1:08:43] Two mikes out. 2分钟准备
[1:08:44] Two out, copy. 收到
[1:08:46] We’re at the railroad tracks. 我们在铁路这里
[1:08:48] Here we go, stand by. 全体准备
[1:08:50] Roger that. 收到
[1:08:51] We’re not here to make arrests, right? 我们不用逮活口 是不是
[1:09:13] Breach! 破门
[1:09:21] They killed two federal agents already. 他们已经杀了两个联邦探员了
[1:09:24] They’re not fucking around! 他们不是吃素的
[1:09:25] No matter what, we all go home tonight at the end of this mission. 无论如何 都小心点 留条命回家吃饭
[1:09:35] You know what you’re doing with that thing? 你知道怎么用那把枪吗
[1:09:37] I was in the Army. 我也是参过军的
[1:09:38] -It’s the wrong way up. -It’s not the wrong way up. -你装反了 -没有反
[1:09:41] You got to rack it all the way back. Come on. 你要把它向后拉到位 行不
[1:09:43] I know how to rack a gun. 我知道怎么上塘
[1:09:52] Keep your hands up. Let me see your hands. 举起手来 让我看到你的手
[1:09:55] Stay right there. 呆在原地
[1:09:57] Stay on the bed, kid. 呆在床上 孩子
[1:09:59] Shitty closet! Clear! 壁橱 安全
[1:10:02] -Clear! -Good! Let’s go! -安全 -好 咱们走
[1:10:05] Ready to go! 准备好了
[1:10:08] Don’t stop! 别停
[1:10:09] -Going left! -Right! -左转 -右边
[1:10:12] -Got your back. -Got a bathroom! Clear! -我殿后 -有个浴室 安全
[1:10:14] -All clear! -Clear. -安全 -安全
[1:10:16] -We’re all set, boss! -Keep moving! -好了 老大 -继续前进
[1:10:18] Stay tight! 靠紧点
[1:10:27] -One on the couch! -I got left. -沙发上有人 -我左路
[1:10:28] -Put your hands up! -Going left, boss! -举起手来 -左转 老大
[1:10:31] -Closet, clear! -Let me see your hands! -壁橱 安全 -手举高点
[1:10:33] -Anyone else in here? -Coming around. -这屋里还有别人吗 -到处转转
[1:10:36] -Anyone else in here? -Just my kids. -有别人吗 -只有我的孩子们
[1:10:37] Kids in the back! 后屋有几个孩子
[1:10:39] -There are kids. -Door! -有几个孩子 -这儿有扇门
[1:10:41] -Stay right where you are! -Just keep them up. -等等我们 -举着手别动
[1:10:43] I got high. Get low! 我管上面 你管下面
[1:10:45] -Don’t move. -Clear. -别动 -安全
[1:10:47] Checking for mice. 小心老鼠
[1:10:49] Clear! 安全
[1:10:50] We’re clear! 安全
[1:10:51] Moving. 前进
[1:10:53] Just stay on the bed. 呆在床上
[1:10:55] Stay on the bed. 呆在床上
[1:10:56] -We’re clear! -Keep moving. -这边安全 -继续前进
[1:11:01] Stack up! 攻击队形
[1:11:02] Okay. Ready? 准备好了吗
[1:11:04] Yup. Door. 好了 开门了
[1:11:16] -You get him! -Go, go, go. Let’s roll. -你干掉他了 -走 走 走 咱们走
[1:11:18] Okay, move it! 好的 前进
[1:11:21] Fuck! 妈的
[1:11:22] We’re tight, pop it! 我们准备好了 开门吧
[1:11:26] Asshole down! 干掉了
[1:11:36] We’re clear! 这里安全
[1:11:49] Fuck! 妈的
[1:11:50] Go! Go! Go! 走 走 走
[1:11:53] -Target down. -Move! Move! Move! -目标倒地 -前进 前进 前进
[1:12:06] Clear! 安全
[1:12:15] Clear! 安全
[1:12:16] Clear! 安全
[1:12:18] Sugar, let’s go. 糖人 我们走
[1:12:25] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa! Calmate! Easy! Easy! 喔 喔 喔 哥们冷静啊 别激动
[1:12:30] -Good kill, baby. -Come on! -好样的 宝贝 -走
[1:12:31] -I got the hostage. -Clear! -人质安全了 -安全
[1:12:32] Going right! 右转
[1:12:34] -Clear! -Clear! -安全 -安全
[1:12:38] -We’re clear! -Clear! -这边安全 -安全
[1:12:39] Good fucking gunfight! God damn! 这枪战真他妈爽 刺激
[1:12:42] -Hello. -Hey, boss! -你好 -嘿 老大
[1:12:44] You might want to get in here! 你应该过来看看这儿
[1:12:46] What? 怎么啦
[1:12:51] You got your kit, babe? 你带了检测仪器吗
[1:12:53] Right, we’re secure. I’m gonna ID these guys. 很好 我们是安全的 我要去识别嫌犯
[1:12:56] So which asshole are you? 你们到底是谁
[1:12:58] Lizzy, don’t fucking do that! 莉兹 别那么干
[1:13:00] Liquid meth! Hell yeah! 液体冰毒 好东西
[1:13:04] You’re one fucked up bitch! 你这个女疯子
[1:13:07] Yeah, it’s meth. 没错 是冰毒
[1:13:09] -This is one for the books. -Breach. -这个东西真好 -糟了
[1:13:12] -It’s not them. -It’s not the Kaibiles! -不是他们 -不是凯必依的人
[1:13:15] What do you mean? What are you talking about? 你说什么 你到底在说什么
[1:13:16] You mean we killed six motherfuckers and it ain’t them? 我们干掉6个 全杀错了
[1:13:18] Well, check again! 再去看看
[1:13:20] Okay. 好
[1:13:23] No! Still not them! 依然不是他们
[1:13:25] Dead man walking! Fuck me! 活见你妈鬼
[1:13:28] Fucking shit. 真他妈的
[1:13:54] -Stay tight. -Behind you, brother. -靠紧点 -我在你后面 兄弟
[1:14:14] All right, it’s clear. 好了 已经安全了
[1:14:16] Get EMS in here. 让法医过来吧
[1:14:18] There’s a lot of bodies. 一堆尸体
[1:14:21] What the fuck are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么
[1:14:23] It’s my job. 我的工作
[1:14:25] You used me. 你利用我
[1:14:32] Breacher, God damn it! What the fuck is going on here? 破坏者 王八蛋 这是怎么回事
[1:14:35] Clean up, aisle three. 第三走廊 你们收拾去吧
[1:14:38] God almighty! 上帝啊
[1:14:40] -What’s wrong? -Son of a bitch is snagged! -怎么了 -舵缠住了
[1:14:43] Gimme a knife. I’m gonna cut the son of a bitch. 给我把刀 我来割断它
[1:14:44] The hell you are. That’s a new anchor. 那个是个新买的锚
[1:14:46] -Damn, it is heavy, though. -Yeah, it is! -真沉 -是啊
[1:14:48] All right, keep pulling. 好的 继续拉
[1:14:51] What the hell? 怎么回事
[1:14:53] Jesus Christ! Stay back, son! 上帝啊 退后 儿子
[1:14:55] Turn around. Don’t look. 转身 别看
[1:15:22] How’d they die? 他们怎么死的
[1:15:24] Looks like a gun fight. 应该是枪战
[1:15:25] Can you give me race and sex? 你们告诉我他们的种族和性别
[1:15:27] Male Hispanics, all three. 男性 西班牙裔 3个都是
[1:15:30] Why the chicken wire? 为什么缠上铁丝网
[1:15:32] As their bodies bloat, 尸体腐烂会产生气体浮上来
[1:15:34] the wire cuts them, releasing the decomp gas. 铁丝会把肿大的地方割破
[1:15:36] They never float to the surface. 放出气来 尸体就浮不上来了
[1:15:38] Yeah, great tip. I gotta remember that one. 真牛 我要记住这个窍门
[1:15:41] Okay, how long they been dead? 他们死了多久
[1:15:42] -A week. -You sure? -一个星期 -你确定吗
[1:15:43] -A what? -At least a week. -什么 -至少一个星期
[1:15:45] If it’s the guys that we think… 如果这三个人
[1:15:48] -They’ve been dead more than a week… -Wait, are these the… -而他们又死了一个星期以上 -等等 他们是
[1:15:50] -The military guys from the cartel? -Yeah. -贩毒集团派来的特种兵 -是的
[1:15:52] You think this is them? The Guatemalans. 你认为是他们 危地马拉人
[1:15:54] I think it’s them. 我认为是的
[1:15:56] He said they’ve been dead for a week. 可是他们已经死了一个星期
[1:15:57] It can’t be the Guatemalans. 他们不可能是危地马拉人
[1:15:59] That’s why we need to find these tattoos. 这就是为什么 我们就要找到那些纹身
[1:16:01] The guy at the cabin had a tattoo on his left shoulder. 死在小屋外面的那个人 左臂上有纹身
[1:16:04] And if we have a match, then they’re part of the same gang, right? 如果他们也有 就是一伙的 对吗
[1:16:06] The killers are the victims? It just can’t be that, Caroline. 杀手是受害人 不太可能吧 卡罗琳
[1:16:09] Tattoo, left shoulder. Have we got anything? Ah, nice! -左臂 纹身 -还有其他的吗 噢 很好
[1:16:13] We got it. Darius, come see this. 我们找到了 达利斯 来看看这个
[1:16:15] This is our guy. 这就是我们要找的人
[1:16:17] -That’s it? -Mmm-hmm. -就是这个 -嗯
[1:16:19] Who the hell killed them? 到底谁杀了他们
[1:16:20] Nice. 问的好
[1:16:21] Here we go. 给
[1:16:22] What you got? 你找到了什么
[1:16:25] Thumb’s missing. 拇指没了
[1:16:26] -Right here. -Right. -就在这儿 -看到了
[1:16:29] Okay, so that explains how we got thumbprints in Roberts’ RV, huh? 好吧 这就能解释为什么房车里有指纹了
[1:16:35] Looks like we’re working late. 这下有的忙和了
[1:16:47] Look, if they’ve been dead a week already, right? 他们已经死了一个星期 是不是
[1:16:50] They sure as hell didn’t nail Jordan to that ceiling. 那么到底是谁把乔丹钉到天花板上的
[1:16:52] Or drive Roberts over the train tracks. 或则把罗伯特的车开到火车轨道上去的
[1:16:54] The Guatemalans killed Tripod McNeely, okay? 危地马拉人杀了三角架 麦克内利
[1:16:57] Then somebody kills them, uses them for cover. 然后有人杀了他们 把他们当作掩护
[1:17:00] Come on, Darius, think about it. 拜托 达利斯 用脑子想想
[1:17:02] Who killed the cartel hit men, 谁会杀掉贩毒集团的杀手
[1:17:04] sprinkles their DNA over two separate crime scenes, 然后把两个DNA弄到两个犯罪现场
[1:17:06] wants us to think they’re alive? Who do we like for this? 让我们以为他们还活着 你觉得会是谁
[1:17:09] Everybody! We like everybody for this one! 所有人 每一个人都有嫌疑
[1:17:24] John, please! John! 约翰 求求你 约翰
[1:17:27] -Tell John to come for you! -John! Please, John! -叫约翰来啊 -约翰 求求你 约翰
[1:17:28] -Tell him come for you! -John! -让他来找你 -约翰
[1:17:31] Come find me! John! 来救我 约翰
[1:17:35] Please! 求你了
[1:17:41] Oh, no! 不要
[1:17:52] We had a good time, didn’t we? 我们玩得很爽 是不是
[1:18:04] I love you, John! 我爱你 约翰
[1:19:13] Who the fuck is hunting us? 谁在追杀我们
[1:19:15] Who do you think, Breach? 你觉得呢 破坏者
[1:19:17] It’s one of us. 是我们自己人
[1:19:20] It’s you! 是你
[1:19:21] Or it’s Grinder! 或者是砂轮机
[1:19:23] Or Sugar! Or my dear loving husband! 也可能是糖人 有或者是我亲爱的老公
[1:19:26] Is it you, bitch? 是你吧 疯婊子
[1:19:28] No, I keep track of the people I whack. 不是 我杀的人名单一大串
[1:19:31] Neck and Pyro ain’t on the list. 可惜长脖和火人 不在上名单上
[1:19:33] See, I think that she’s right! 我觉得她说得没错
[1:19:35] I think she’s fucking right. Nailed it. 没错 就是我们自己人
[1:19:39] So which fucker is it, huh? 到底是谁
[1:19:45] Fucking crazy! I mean, why? 你们都疯了吗 你们在说什么
[1:19:48] You know why, Breach. It was the fucking money. 你知道为什么 破坏者 都是因为钱
[1:19:51] Amen. 上帝啊
[1:19:52] ‘Cause some of us are getting paid, 因为我们中有人收钱了
[1:19:55] and the rest of us are just getting dead. 其他人都得死
[1:19:57] Oh, bullshit! 胡说八道
[1:19:59] Keep your hands where we can see them. 把你的手 放到我能看见的地方
[1:20:02] This has been fun, but I’m out of here. 这很好玩 但我不玩了
[1:20:05] I see any of your fucking faces and I’ll kill you! 我要是在看到你们中的某个人 我就杀了他
[1:20:09] Ammo’s cheap. My life ain’t! 我的命没那么贱
[1:20:13] It’s over. 一切结束了
[1:20:16] Where’d you bury it, Grinder? 你把钱藏在哪里 砂轮机
[1:20:27] Now we fall apart? 现在我们分开吗
[1:20:31] We scatter to the wind? 随风散去
[1:20:33] Yeah, I like that idea. 是啊 我喜欢这想法
[1:20:38] Honey. 亲爱的
[1:20:39] Yes, sweetheart? 怎么了亲爱的
[1:20:42] I’ve been fucking Sugar. 我和糖人上过床
[1:20:47] What the fuck are you doing? 你要干什么
[1:20:50] That’s not what we talked about! 不是说好保密的吗
[1:20:52] Look, man. 听着 哥们
[1:20:54] Look, it is what it is, dude. 听着 事实就是这样的 兄弟
[1:20:56] What do you want me to say? You want me to say I’m sorry? 我不知道该怎么说 我道歉的话
[1:20:59] Is it gonna make it any better? 你会好过些吗
[1:21:01] You fucker! I’m going to kill you! 你个狗娘养的 我要杀了你
[1:21:02] Monster! No! 怪兽 不要这样
[1:21:04] I thought you were my fucking friend! 我还当你是朋友呢
[1:21:07] Boss, I’m gonna kill him! I’m gonna fucking kill him! 老大 我要杀了他 我他妈的要杀了他
[1:21:10] Get the fuck out of here! 你们他妈的滚蛋
[1:21:12] Why the fuck would you do that shit? 你为什么要这样做
[1:21:14] Get the fuck out of here! 给我滚蛋
[1:21:16] Fucking have a nice life, you fucking cunt! 祝你们幸福 你个贱人
[1:21:18] You deserve each other! 你们这对狗男女
[1:21:21] I warned you. 我警告过你
[1:21:25] We fucked up. 我完蛋了
[1:21:28] We fucked up, didn’t we? 我们都完蛋了是不是
[1:21:43] What do you want? 你想干什么
[1:21:45] Can we talk? 能谈谈吗
[1:21:47] We stole the money. 我们偷了钱
[1:21:52] It was Breacher’s idea. 破坏者的主意
[1:21:54] We thought it would make him happy. 我们认为有钱了他会好一些
[1:21:57] It was $10 million in cash. 1000万美元现金
[1:22:00] Went back for it that night, 我们晚上回去取钱
[1:22:03] but when we got there, it was gone. 但是钱已经不见了
[1:22:07] DEA, they wanted to throw us in a hole 缉毒局把我们利用完之后
[1:22:09] and throw away the hole. 就过河拆桥
[1:22:12] Crawled up our asses with a microscope for six months. 整整调查了6个月
[1:22:15] Nobody broke. 没有一个人告密
[1:22:19] So who has the money? 到底谁拿走了钱
[1:22:22] It’s Lizzy. 是莉兹
[1:22:24] Or Monster or Sugar. 或者怪兽 或者糖人
[1:22:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:22:28] She’s playing one against the other. 她要让我们反目
[1:22:31] What do you want to do? 你想要怎样
[1:22:33] Fuck them all. Let them hang. 去他妈的 让他们去死吧
[1:22:46] After I lost my family, 我失去了妻儿之后
[1:22:49] I asked myself what was I fighting for. 我就问自己 还有什么可挂念的
[1:22:53] The answer was simple. 答案很简单
[1:22:54] My team. 我的小队
[1:22:57] I wanted them to get something out of all of this. 我希望他们都能有条出路
[1:23:00] But instead, 但结果呢
[1:23:03] I destroyed them. 我毁了他们
[1:23:07] Agent Phillips is going to the DEA. 菲利普斯探员要去缉毒局自首
[1:23:15] I’m not telling you it’s gonna be okay. 我想告诉你一切都会好的
[1:23:21] Because it’s not. 因为事实不是这样的
[1:23:23] Not for you. 对你来说不会
[1:23:45] -Hey, John. -Hey. -嗨 约翰 -嗨
[1:23:52] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:23:54] Don’t apologize. 用不着道歉
[1:23:59] I would have stepped up if you didn’t. 你不去的话 我也会坦白的
[1:24:03] You’re doing the right thing. 我做得对
[1:24:06] I ride this ship down. 我把船搞沉了
[1:24:09] I ride it down. 是我的责任
[1:24:12] But you, 但是你
[1:24:14] you could still have a life after this. 在此之后 你还会有你自己的生活
[1:24:16] Doing what, John? 怎么生活 约翰
[1:24:18] Where? 在哪儿生活
[1:24:20] This is all I do. 我只会干这一行
[1:24:22] And it’s over. 但这结束了
[1:24:26] We can protect you. 我们会保护你的
[1:24:30] Get down! 卧倒
[1:24:32] Stay down. 卧倒
[1:24:49] Tell me again. 再跟我说一遍
[1:24:52] We were up the block, heard gunfire. 我们在这个街区巡逻 听到枪声
[1:24:54] We made contact with a female DEA agent. 我们跟一位缉毒局的女探员联系了
[1:24:57] Female DEA agent? 缉毒局女探员
[1:24:59] She left in a vehicle with a black male. 她和一个黑人男性开的车 走了
[1:25:01] A DEA agent. You heard gunfire! 一个缉毒局 你听到枪声
[1:25:04] Sir, she badged us. She was legit. 长官 她出示了警徽 我没法扣留她
[1:25:06] She left. 她溜了
[1:25:07] Is this the woman you saw? 是这个人吗
[1:25:09] Yeah. That’s her. 是的 就是她
[1:25:13] You said “black male”? 你说有个黑人男的
[1:25:14] -Yes, sir. -A red vehicle. -是的 长官 -红色轿车
[1:25:16] -Sugar. -That’s your guy, too? -是糖人 -那个人也是你手下吗
[1:25:49] Clear. 安全
[1:25:57] What’s all this? 这是要搞什么
[1:25:58] She’s bailing. 她要逃走
[1:26:00] She’ll never make it. Every cop in Georgia’s looking for her. 她逃不了的 整个乔治亚州的警察都在通缉她
[1:26:03] She won’t get far. 她逃不远的
[1:26:05] Yes, she will. 她会的
[1:26:11] Do you think that he loves you? 你认为她爱你吗
[1:26:13] What do you think the plan is? 你们想怎么样
[1:26:15] To just go run off and make babies? 逃之夭夭 然后生一堆孩子
[1:26:18] Well, you’re gonna be needing this. 那你需要这个
[1:26:25] Just give me my shit 把我的东西给我
[1:26:26] and quit fucking around. 然后滚开
[1:26:37] Don’t do it! Monster! 别这么做 怪兽
[1:26:42] Fuck you! 操你妈
[1:26:49] Oh, fuck. 噢 见鬼
[1:26:51] Baby, I’m sorry! 宝贝 我很抱歉
[1:26:56] Baby. Oh, God. 宝贝上帝啊
[1:26:59] Lay down. 快躺下
[1:27:04] I’m sorry, Monster. I’m sorry. 我很抱歉 怪兽 我很抱歉
[1:27:20] Oh, Jesus! 上帝啊
[1:27:24] Jesus! 上帝
[1:27:55] I’m going to kill her. 我要杀了那个贱人
[1:28:02] Yeah? 喂
[1:28:03] Hey. I fucked up. 嗨 我搞砸了
[1:28:05] I didn’t mean for this to happen. I don’t know what to do. 我不是故意的 我不知道该怎么办了
[1:28:07] -Where are you? -Midtown. -你在哪儿 -市中心区的
[1:28:09] -Are you alone? -Yeah, I’m alone. -就你一个人吗 -是的 我一个人
[1:28:12] Who would I be with? 我还能和谁一起
[1:28:14] -Can I see you? -Meet me inside the parking structure on 4th. -能见见你吗 -在停车楼4层等我
[1:28:18] Thanks, Breach. I’ll see you soon. 谢谢 破坏者 我马上到
[1:28:23] That motherfucker! 那个贱人
[1:28:26] Parking garage? 停车场
[1:28:29] This ain’t his first rodeo. 那可不是他的第一次表演
[1:28:31] Since he wants to be a hero, 既然他想当英雄
[1:28:35] let’s give him somebody to save. 那我们就让他去救人
[1:28:41] Federal agent! Get out of the fucking car! Did you hear me? 联邦探员 从车里滚出来 听到没有
[1:28:46] -Open the fucking door! -Open the fucking door! -打开车门 -打开车门
[1:28:47] Get out of the fucking car! 滚出来
[1:29:03] There she is. Get down. 她在这儿 趴下
[1:29:41] He’s down! He’s down! 干到他了 干到他了
[1:29:50] Who the fuck is that in the car? 那车里还有人
[1:29:56] Shit! 该死的
[1:29:57] It’s that bitch! 是那个贱人
[1:30:17] Go, go, go! 走 走 走
[1:30:27] Hold your ass, sweetie! Here we go! 坐稳了 亲爱的 我们走
[1:30:40] Jesus Christ! 上帝啊
[1:30:43] Take the vest! 拿着防弹衣
[1:30:45] Put it on the dash and stay down! 放在风挡前面挡好 低下头
[1:30:50] Fuck me! 妈的
[1:30:51] Lizzy, handle that motherfucker! 莉兹 干掉他
[1:30:58] Oh, fuck! 妈的
[1:31:09] Oh, baby, I fucked that bitch up! 宝贝 我干掉了那个贱人
[1:31:13] Jesus Christ! 上帝啊
[1:31:17] Fuck! 妈的
[1:31:29] Get the fuck out of the way! 滚开 别他妈挡道
[1:31:40] We lost them, Sug! 他们不见了 甜心
[1:31:41] Oh, shit. 该死的
[1:31:42] We’re gonna make it, baby. We’re gonna make it! 我们做得到 我们成功了
[1:31:49] Fuck, he’s still coming! 妈的 他还跟在
[1:31:53] Let’s give him a 180! 我们来个原地掉头
[1:32:03] Shit! 妈的
[1:32:05] Turn around! Turn around! 转弯 转弯
[1:32:06] I can’t make it! 我没法转过来
[1:32:09] Baby, 宝贝
[1:32:11] kill that motherfucker! 干掉他
[1:32:18] Fuck! 妈的
[1:32:26] Shoot the fucking engine! 打他们的发动机
[1:32:28] Fucking die! 去死吧
[1:32:32] Watch out! 当心
[1:32:36] Now, get us the fuck out of here! 现在 快跑吧
[1:32:39] Fuck! 妈的
[1:32:41] I got no eyes! 我看不见了
[1:32:42] I can’t see shit! 我什么也看不到了
[1:33:12] Drop the weapon, Lizzy! 放下武器 莉兹
[1:33:25] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[1:33:30] Hey, Breach. 嗨 破坏者
[1:33:34] You killed my team. 你杀了你的队友
[1:33:37] Why, Lizzy? Why? 为什么 莉兹 为什么
[1:33:39] Because they stole my money! Huh! 因为他们偷了我的钱
[1:33:43] They fucking robbed me! 他们抢走了我的钱
[1:33:45] After everything I put up with! 我堵上了一切
[1:33:47] It was my money and they took it, and I couldn’t find it! 那是我的钱 他们拿走了 我也找不到
[1:33:51] I said, “Fuck them.” 我要弄死他们
[1:33:54] I took the money. I took it. 是我拿了钱 我拿的
[1:33:57] You took the money? 是你
[1:34:00] What does that mean? 你在说什么
[1:34:02] Why? 为什么
[1:34:07] Mexico. 墨西哥
[1:34:10] This is about fucking Mexico? 是因为墨西哥
[1:34:13] Your family is never coming home! 你救不了他们
[1:34:17] What is she talking about? 她在说什么
[1:34:18] And nothing you do 无论你做什么
[1:34:21] will ever change that! 都改变不了这个事实
[1:34:24] You hear me? 你在听我说吗
[1:34:30] What the fuck was that? 你他妈的怎么回事情
[1:34:36] Just be a good girl and walk away. 我劝您你还是别管了
[1:34:45] Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿
[1:34:46] What the fuck… 又怎么啦
[1:34:48] I can’t. 我不行
[1:34:49] -Pull it together. You okay? -Yeah. -你怎么了 没事儿吧 -没事
[1:34:53] -Okay, you hurt? Anything? -No, I’m okay. -好了 你受伤了吗 -我没事
[1:34:55] -All right, just take it easy. -Where’s Breacher? -好 放松点 -破坏者在哪儿
[1:34:57] He’s right there. Where the fuck is he? He was right there. 他就在那儿 他妈的又跑哪儿去了 刚刚还在呢
[1:35:02] We’ve got three vics. 这里有三辆车
[1:35:03] We’ve got to find him. 我们必须找到他
[1:35:04] Shit! 该死
[1:35:06] Find Breacher! 快找破坏者
[1:35:07] You heard her, spread out! 你听到了把 告诉大家
[1:35:10] -Check the truck! -On it. On it. -检查卡车 -上去 上去
[1:35:12] No! Nothing! 不在 不在这儿
[1:35:14] I don’t see him. I don’t see him. 找不到他 我找不到他
[1:35:21] What the fuck happened, Caroline? 发生了什么 卡罗琳
[1:35:25] What the fuck did you do? 你到底干了什么
[1:35:53] 他在哪儿
[1:36:20] 他在哪儿
[1:36:28] 告诉我
[1:36:36] 告诉我
[1:36:59] 这件事从没发生过
[1:39:41] You’re mine. 你是我的
[1:39:53] Your wife. 你老婆
[1:39:54] I was the last to have her. 她最后在我手上
[1:39:57] You can’t take that back. 一切都太迟了
[1:39:59] I can take your family. 我可以去带走的家人
[1:40:03] But I’m not like you. 但我不是你
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Ocean’s Eight(瞒天过海:美人计)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Der Medicus(神医)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme