英文名称:Rush Hour
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[02:38] | I’m in position, move in. | 我抓到他了,进来吧 |
[02:40] | Where is Juntao? | 中岛在哪里? |
[02:42] | Juntao? He is everywhere. | 中岛无所不在 |
[02:46] | You want a piece of me? | 你想跟我斗吗? |
[02:48] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[02:52] | Shoot me! | 开枪呀 |
[02:56] | Shoot me! | 尽管开枪呀 |
[03:58] | Sang got away. | 姓桑的跑了 |
[04:02] | Forgive me, Consul Han. | 恕我直言,韩领事 |
[04:05] | I believe we can ill afford to lose men of your high character. | 失去你这种正人君子是我们的损失 |
[04:10] | And speaking as a friend who’s fought side by side with you | 作为朋友,我跟你并肩作战 |
[04:13] | for 15 years… | 整整十五年… |
[04:17] | I will miss the unshakable support you’ve given the Royal Hong Kong Police. | 我会想念你对香港皇家警署坚定的支持 |
[04:20] | On behalf of all Brits | 我谨代表所有 |
[04:23] | who have ever carried the shield in Hong Kong | 香港皇家警察向你说 |
[04:26] | we shall miss you. | 我们会想念你 |
[04:27] | And we wish you happiness | 祝你愉快 |
[04:28] | as you take up your new post in the United States. | 希望你在美国的新职一切顺利 |
[04:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, Consul Han. | 各位女士先生,韩领事 |
[04:35] | Thank you, Thomas. | 谢谢你,汤玛斯 |
[04:41] | Now, you know, | 你们知道 |
[04:42] | Thomas is not going to make this evening easy. | 汤玛斯这一席话让我很感动 |
[04:45] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[04:53] | Commander Griffin | 葛芬指挥官 |
[04:54] | I am pleased to leave you and Hong Kong with a special gift tonight. | 我为你和香港留下一份大礼 |
[04:59] | Earlier, Detective Inspector Lee and his special task force | 稍早李探长率领飞虎队 |
[05:03] | have once and for all crushed the Juntao criminal organization | 将中岛犯罪集团一网打尽 |
[05:07] | and reclaimed artifacts from 5000 years of China’s heritage | 寻获中国五千年来的无价之宝 |
[05:16] | This is the kind of legacy I dreamt about. | 这是我长久以来的心愿 |
[05:19] | Hong Kong forever | 香港万岁 |
[05:21] | To Hong Kong, forever | 愿香港永远辉煌 |
[05:31] | Soo Yung. | 素蓉 |
[05:32] | Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t going with us? | 你怎么没说你不跟我们去? |
[05:35] | I was trying to find the right time. | 我一直在找机会说 |
[05:36] | When? After I left? | 几时?等我走了? |
[05:39] | Soo Yung, I’ll miss you very much. | 素蓉,我会很想你的 |
[05:43] | You’re my best student! | 你是我最好的徒弟 |
[05:45] | Your mother would’ve been proud. | 你母亲会很骄傲 |
[05:47] | Will you practice your kicks and eye gouges? | 你会继续练习踢腿和眼工吗? |
[05:52] | I don’t like America. | 我觉得美国不适合我 |
[05:54] | I won’t have any friend in America. | 我也没有美国的朋友 |
[05:57] | Everything will be O.K. I promise. | 一切都会顺利的,我保证 |
[06:01] | This is for you. | 你一定最受欢迎 |
[06:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[06:07] | America is a very friendly place. | 美国是一个很友好的地方 |
[06:11] | Stupid fool, get out of my way! | 蠢猪,给我让开 |
[06:14] | Man, are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[06:16] | Shoot! | 该死 |
[06:17] | You moron! | 你这笨蛋 |
[06:25] | Clive, what’s up, man? | 克莱夫,怎么样? |
[06:27] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[06:30] | I’m late? Yeah, you’re late. | 我迟到? 对,你迟到了 |
[06:32] | I’ve been waiting inside for an hour. | 我在车上等了一个钟头 |
[06:35] | I was in the diner. | 我在餐厅里面 |
[06:36] | I told you, “the back of the diner.” | 我说到餐厅后面 |
[06:37] | You thought I’d do this up front? | 你认为我会在前台干这个吗? |
[06:39] | Are you crazy? I’ll get busted. | 我会坐牢的 |
[06:41] | I was in the diner, you weren’t. | 我在餐厅,你没来 |
[06:42] | I said… It don’t even matter. | 我说过…算了 |
[06:45] | I’m late, you late, it don’t matter. Let’s do this. | 算我没说,办正事吧 |
[06:47] | What’s that? Put that gun away. | 干嘛?快收起来 |
[06:49] | How many people you killed this year? | 你想杀人吗? |
[06:50] | Stop it. Come on, let’s do it. | 别耍狠,办正事吧 |
[06:53] | Don’t be late again. | 下次别迟到 |
[06:54] | I ain’t going to be late. Come on. | 不会啦,快点吧 |
[06:57] | That’s tight. That’s beautiful. That’s nice. | 酷毙了,太正点了 |
[07:01] | What’s that? That’s C-4. | 这是什么? 塑胶炸药 |
[07:03] | That’s C-4? That’s C-4. | 就是这玩意? 没错 |
[07:05] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[07:07] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[07:08] | Ain’t no problem. I been looking everywhere for this shit. | 没事,我一直在找这玩意 |
[07:10] | How the hell you find some C-4? | 你竟然弄到手了? |
[07:12] | You don’t know how you’re making me feel. | 我太高兴了 |
[07:14] | The Iraqis can’t even get this shit | 连海珊都弄不到 |
[07:16] | Who’d you get this from? | 你从哪儿弄来的? |
[07:18] | That’s a hot ticket. | 这是抢手货 |
[07:20] | You don’t know how happy you made me. | 我太高兴了 |
[07:21] | You got what I want. I’ll get what you want. Let me get that money. | 你手上有货,我去拿钱 |
[07:24] | Step away from the car. | 从车旁走开 |
[07:27] | Officers. Hands above your heads. | 警察先生 把手放在头上 |
[07:29] | What’s wrong, officers? | 有什么事吗? 乖乖照办 |
[07:30] | Just do it. No problem here. Why mess with us? | 没问题,别找我们的碴 |
[07:34] | Take it easy, buddy! You don’t want to do that. | 别乱来,不要乱来 |
[07:36] | Yes, I do! | 我要宰了他 |
[07:37] | No, he don’t. He’s just playing! | 不会的,他是开玩笑 |
[07:39] | No, I ain’t playing! | 我不是开玩笑 |
[07:40] | Yes, he is, officer! | 他在开玩笑 |
[07:42] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[07:44] | He’s my cousin. We’re talking. | 他是我表哥,我们在聊天 |
[07:46] | Get back in the car and leave. | 你们先走吧 |
[07:47] | We can’t do that, buddy! | 办不到 |
[07:48] | I’m going to blow his head all over the parking lot! | 我要把他的脑袋轰掉 |
[07:51] | Get in the car and buy some doughnuts. | 去吃甜甜圈吧 |
[07:53] | See what you did? You made him mad. Let me talk to him. | 他抓狂了,让我劝劝他 |
[07:56] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[07:58] | Everything cool now. He down, the gun down. | 没事了,他被我撂倒 |
[08:03] | Now get back in the car and leave. | 请你们快走吧 |
[08:04] | Put your hands on your head! | 手放在头上 |
[08:05] | Officer, everything cool, officer. | 警察先生,没事了 |
[08:07] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[08:28] | Didn’t I tell you to get in the car? | 谁叫你们不听话 |
[08:51] | Stop it! I got C-4 in the trunk! | 别开枪,车上有炸药 |
[09:20] | Clive… guess what, man? | 克莱夫,猜怎么着? |
[09:22] | I forgot to tell you. I’m LAPD. | 我忘了说,我是洛城警探 |
[09:25] | You under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[09:32] | Soo Yung, come on. We’re going to be late. | 快一点,要迟到了 |
[09:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:37] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:40] | Telephone. China. | 您的电话,大陆打来的 |
[09:45] | Soo Yung. | 素蓉 |
[09:46] | I love you. Have a nice day. | 我爱你,乖乖上学去 |
[09:49] | Will you be home after school? | 我放学你会在家吗? |
[09:52] | No. I am going to pick you up myself. | 不会,我要去接你 |
[10:01] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[10:08] | Hello, this is Han. Hello? | 喂,我是韩…喂? |
[10:25] | When you walk by every night | 当你每晚潇洒地走过来 |
[10:28] | talking sweet and looking fine. | 谈吐迷人,风度翩翩 |
[10:30] | I get kind of hectic inside. | 是我的梦中情人 |
[10:35] | Baby, I’m so into you | 为你深深着迷 |
[10:37] | Darling, if you only knew | 当你看着我时 |
[10:39] | all the things that flow through my mind | 我的心就像小鹿乱撞 |
[11:05] | Is there a problem officer? | 有问题吗,警官? |
[11:07] | No problem. Just rush hour. | 没问题,只是尖峰时刻 |
[12:05] | Security’s in place? | 保全都没问题吧? |
[12:07] | You’re sure the exhibits will be ready this weekend? | 这周末能如期展出吗? |
[12:10] | Yes, sir. Your opening remarks are scheduled for 7:30. | 可以,七点半开幕 |
[12:14] | Excuse me, Consul Han… | 对不起,韩领事 |
[12:16] | I’m Warren Russ with the Federal Bureau of Investigation | 我是联邦调查局的罗华伦 |
[12:20] | This is Agent Whitney. We need to speak with you in private, sir. | 这是魏干员,我们私下谈谈 |
[12:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[12:35] | I know this is a difficult time for you, consul… | 我知道你很难过 |
[12:37] | but I want you to know, we’ll get your daughter back. | 但我们一定会找回令嫒 |
[12:40] | Will you get her back alive? | 她能活着回来吗? |
[12:42] | We have the best agents in the world in this house and on those streets. | 最优秀的干员正在侦办此案 |
[12:47] | I would like one of my people to help. | 我想找别人帮忙 |
[12:49] | Let me assure you, Consul, | 请放心,领事 |
[12:51] | the FBI considers this a top priority. | FBI认为这是重大案件 |
[12:53] | We have plenty of people on the case. | 我们会出动全力 |
[12:56] | Mr. Russ, I am not an American. | 我不是美国人 |
[12:58] | My daughter, she is not an American. | 我女儿也不是美国人 |
[13:00] | I understand that, sir, but… | 我知道 |
[13:02] | He’s already on a plane. | 他已经搭机赶来 |
[13:04] | I trust you will treat him with the same courtesy as you have shown me. | 希望他也能受到相同的礼遇 |
[13:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[13:12] | Ten people jumped out. | 对方有十个 |
[13:14] | I started slapping and throwing them everywhere. | 都被我打得落花流水 |
[13:17] | Then two stupid cops came and messed everything up. | 结果都那两个笨警察搞砸 |
[13:19] | I had to save their life. It might be in the paper… | 我救了他们,可能会上报 |
[13:23] | I saved their life and then | 我救了他们的命 |
[13:25] | I start running and trying to get the bomb… | 我奋不顾身去追炸药… |
[13:27] | I can’t believe you went without me. | 你怎么不找我支援? |
[13:30] | I’ll talk to y’all later. | 稍候我会告诉你所有的 |
[13:31] | I’ll tell you the best part after work. | 等我下班再讲最精采的部分 |
[13:33] | This is why nobody will work with you. | 没人敢跟你合作 |
[13:36] | Why you’re the only cop in the department without a partner | 难怪只有你没有搭档 |
[13:39] | Johnson, look, first of all: | 强森,第一点 |
[13:40] | If you want to go on a date, you’ll have to wait on the list | 你想跟我约会就得排队 |
[13:43] | like every other woman. | 像别的女人一样 |
[13:45] | And second of all: I work alone. | 我一向单枪匹马 |
[13:47] | I don’t want no partner. Don’t need no partner. | 用不着搭档,也不想有搭档 |
[13:48] | And I’ll never have a partner. | 也从未有搭档 |
[13:50] | Did Kojak have a partner? | 光头神探有搭档吗? |
[13:51] | The fat guy. | 他的胖助手 |
[13:52] | He wasn’t never with him. Did Columbo have a partner? | 他没办案,哥伦坡也没搭档 |
[13:54] | Captain Diel ordered me to go with you | 戴尔队长命令我协助你 |
[13:56] | because you needed bomb squad backup. | 因为你要爆破小组支援 |
[13:58] | But once again, you screwed me and you screwed yourself. | 把我惹毛对你没好处 |
[14:01] | Look, Johnson, it’s dangerous out there. | 外面很危险 |
[14:02] | It’s safer for you to be here behind the desk. | 坐办公桌比较安全 |
[14:05] | We were supposed to be on the same team. | 你要有团队精神 |
[14:08] | Team? Johnson, this is the LAPD. | 我们是洛城警探 |
[14:10] | We the most hated cops in the free world. | 自由世界最顾人怨的警察 |
[14:12] | My own mama ashamed of me. She tell everybody I’m a drug dealer. | 我妈觉得丢脸,说我是毒贩 |
[14:15] | Ain’t no team. It’s a pit stop for me, baby. | 团队个屁,我不会待久 |
[14:17] | I’m on the verge of leaving all y’all suckers behind. | 我很快就要甩掉你们 |
[14:19] | Actually, you’re on the verge of being suspended. | 你很快就要被停职 |
[14:22] | Have a nice day. | 糗大了吧 |
[14:28] | Somebody said I was getting suspended? | 我要被停职? |
[14:33] | Quit playing, girl. | 别闹了 |
[14:36] | I know you playing. | 我知道你在耍我 |
[14:40] | Johnson, somebody told you I was getting suspended? | 有人说我被停职吗? |
[14:44] | This is a problem. | 事情很棘手 |
[14:45] | All I need is a foreign national getting his head blown off… | 我不想让外国人被打死 |
[14:48] | and turning this into an international incident. | 变成外交事件 |
[14:50] | What can we do? He’s on his way. | 他正赶来,怎么办? |
[14:54] | Call the field office. Have them send over a rookie. | 请总部派一名菜鸟干员 |
[14:56] | We’ll have him escort this guy around town for a couple of days | 我们陪同这家伙去闲逛一两天 |
[14:59] | pretend to follow leads, show him some sights, | 假装带他到处看看风景 |
[15:01] | keep him out of our way. | 然后把他送走 |
[15:03] | Warren, you sure you want to do that to one of our own men? | 真要派联邦干员吗? |
[15:06] | What do you suggest? | 你说呢? |
[15:09] | As long as we’re going to humiliate someone… | 既然这是个烂差事 |
[15:12] | might as well be LAPD. | 就找洛城警探吧 |
[15:16] | Even if I had an extra man, | 即使我有人手 |
[15:18] | who would want such a bullshit assignment? | 也不肯干这烂差事 |
[15:20] | Well, it’s a disgrace to me. | 简直就是丢脸 |
[15:22] | It’s a disgrace to my department. It’s a disgrace to… | 丢我们警局的脸… |
[15:28] | Dan, I’m sending someone right over. | 丹,我马上派人去 |
[15:34] | Cap… I know you read the paper. | 队长,你一定看过报 |
[15:37] | They lying. You know I wouldn’t do nothing like that. | 不是真的,我不会乱来 |
[15:39] | They over-exaggerate. You know how the paper is. | 报纸都是夸大其词 你也知道内幕的 |
[15:40] | They just want a story. | 讲故事罢了 |
[15:41] | Two officers were shot. | 两名警察被射伤 |
[15:43] | One man lost a pinkie. | 一名员警的小指被射断 |
[15:44] | But didn’t nobody die. | 又没有死人 |
[15:45] | You destroyed half a city block. | 你炸掉半条街 |
[15:47] | That block was already messed up. | 那条街早该拆了 |
[15:48] | And you lost a lot of evidence. | 物证全都被毁 |
[15:50] | Still got a little bit left. | 还有一点点 |
[15:51] | What you did was dangerous and completely against policy. | 你擅自行动、危害民众 |
[15:54] | And not only that. | 我想说的是 |
[15:57] | You did a good job. | 你表现得很好 |
[16:00] | What? | 什么? |
[16:01] | Everyone around here is image-conscious. | 大家都小心得过头 |
[16:06] | Everybody’s afraid of their own shadow. | 老是怕出什么错 |
[16:09] | It’s nice to meet an L.A. Detective who’s willing to lay it on the line | 你为了抓坏人奋不顾身 |
[16:12] | Captain, that’s the way I feel. | 我也是这么想 |
[16:14] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everybody. | 我一直在跟大家说 |
[16:16] | Every so often we have to let the public know | 有时候得让市民知道 |
[16:18] | we can still blow shit up. | 我们还是能搞爆炸 |
[16:21] | You goddamn right! That’s the only way I work, Cap. | 说得好,这是我的作风 |
[16:23] | So I ain’t getting suspended? | 我没被停职吗? |
[16:25] | Suspended? Are you kidding? | 停职?怎么会? |
[16:27] | I don’t even know why I said that. | 当我没说过 |
[16:28] | I just got a call from the FBI. | 调查局来找我 |
[16:30] | A 10-year-old daughter of a Chinese diplomat was kidnapped. | 中共领事的女儿被绑架 |
[16:33] | And they want you on the case. | 他们要你负责 |
[16:35] | FBI wnat me? | FBI要我? |
[16:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:38] | Stop lying. I don’t lie. | 别唬我 没有 |
[16:40] | Tell the truth. I’m telling the truth. | 老实说吧 我说的是实话 |
[16:43] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你,队长 |
[16:45] | Congratulations, Carter. | 恭喜了,卡特 |
[16:46] | Appreciate it! You are going to the show. | 多谢了 你升官了 |
[16:48] | I’m going to look out for you when I go to the top. | 等我平步青云后就处理你的事情 |
[16:51] | I’ll make you mayor. | 让你当市长 |
[16:52] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 不用了 |
[16:56] | Listen up! If anybody need me… | 听好了,谁想找我 |
[16:59] | I’m going to be working a big, big case for the FBI! | 我要替FBI办一件大案子 |
[17:20] | Take care of that for me. | 好好替我停车 |
[17:37] | I need one of those earpieces immediately, all right? | 马上给我准备耳机 |
[17:40] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[17:41] | Cross check the personned records with the new list from Interpol. | 核对国际刑警送来的名单 |
[17:44] | See if you can make any matches or connections. | 试着找出什么关联 |
[17:50] | Okay, boys, what do we got? | 好了,有什么线索? |
[17:51] | Have we checked the Consul personal records? | 领事馆的人事记录呢? |
[17:53] | I want to know who’s he been talking with, | 我想知道他都跟谁交谈过 |
[17:55] | who’s he been dealing with. | 跟什么人有来往 |
[17:56] | Okay, give me the story. Any demands? | 向我报告,绑匪有何要求? |
[17:58] | Any fingerprints? Have we interviewed his staff? | 采到指纹…问过证人吗? |
[18:00] | Whitney, who is this? | 老魏,这家伙是谁? |
[18:04] | Give me a copy of that. | 给我一份副本 |
[18:05] | James Carter, FBI. | 詹姆斯卡特,FBI |
[18:08] | Warren, he’s here for the special assignment. | 他是特别任务的人选 |
[18:14] | I’m Agent-in Charge Warren Russ. | 我是负责人罗华伦 |
[18:17] | It’s good to have you on board. | 很高兴有你加入 |
[18:18] | I been waiting for this. | 我一直在等待 |
[18:19] | You guys take a while to process an application. | 需要一段时间获得批准 |
[18:22] | Well, Carter… | 卡特 |
[18:24] | your particular assignment is considered G-14 classified. | 这是G14级最高机密任务 |
[18:29] | Why don’t you and I take a walk and I’ll fill you in. | 我跟你出去边走边说 |
[18:34] | Okay, Warren. | 好吧,华伦 |
[18:41] | G-14 classified. | G14级最高机密 |
[18:43] | That’s good. | 他真会掰 |
[18:44] | You don’t understand, this is my dream. | 你不理解的,这是我的梦想 |
[18:46] | I’m excited about working with the FBI. | 当FBI干员就是我的梦想 |
[18:48] | I’m glad. Listen. | 那敢情好,听好了 |
[18:50] | His name is Lee, and the director considers this a top priority. | 他姓李,局长亲自交待的 |
[18:54] | No disrespect, sir, but he’ll get in my way. | 恕我直言,他会妨碍我 |
[18:57] | I’m not used to having a partner. | 我不习惯有搭档 |
[18:58] | If I’m going to handle the situation for you, I must work alone. | 我办案通常都是单枪匹马 |
[19:01] | Cartel… he is the situation. | 他就是你的案子 |
[19:05] | Must be a misunderstanding. | 你一定搞错了 |
[19:07] | I’m here for the kidnapping. The liggle girl? | 我是来办小女孩绑票案的 |
[19:10] | Forget the firl. Your assignment is Lee. | 别管她,你负责姓李的 |
[19:14] | Who is Lee and what kind of assignment is that? | 这算哪门子的案子? |
[19:16] | Lee is a foreign detective. A friend of the consul’s. | 李探长是韩领事的朋友 |
[19:19] | You’re to keep him out of sight and away from danger. Understand? | 你要保护他不受伤,懂吗? |
[19:24] | I understand. You want me to babysit, but I don’t do that. | 你要我当保母,我不干 |
[19:27] | I came for the big assignment. | 我是来办大案子的 |
[19:29] | Truth is, this is an FBI operation… | 老实说,FBI的案子 |
[19:31] | and I don’t need help from the LAPD or some Chung King cop. | 不用洛城或香港来的警察插手 |
[19:35] | You got it? | 懂不懂? |
[19:39] | Why didn’t you put one of your men on this top-priority case? | 你干嘛不找自己的手下? |
[19:42] | What I supposed to do with him? | 我要跟他做什么? |
[19:44] | I don’t give a damn. | 我不管 |
[19:45] | I don’t want to see him or you until this is resolved. | 反正我不想再见到你们 |
[19:48] | His plane arrives in an hour. | 班机一小时后到 |
[19:50] | We want to make a good impression, Carter. | 好好接待他 |
[19:53] | It’s his first trip to America. | 他第一次来美国 |
[19:57] | This is bullshit! | 太欺负人了 |
[20:39] | Tell me you speak English. | 你会讲英语吧 |
[20:42] | I’m Detective Carter. Do you speak any English? | 我是卡特警探,你会英文吗? |
[20:50] | Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? | 你听得懂我说的话吗? |
[21:00] | I cannot believe this shit. | 我真是衰到家了 |
[21:02] | First I get a bullshit assignment. | 先是接到这烂差事 |
[21:05] | Now. Mr. Rice-A-Roni… | 这个功夫小子 |
[21:08] | …don’t even speak American. | 又不会说英文 |
[21:10] | Come on, man. My ride over here. | 来吧,那是我的车 |
[21:15] | Put yoru bag in the back. | 行李放后座 |
[21:21] | Put your bag in the back! | 把行李放在后车座上 |
[21:26] | No… | 不,不,不 |
[21:27] | You put your own shit in the back! I’m not a skycap. | 你自己动手,我不是小弟 |
[21:33] | I’m FBI. You understand? | 我是联邦干员,懂吗? |
[21:38] | What the hell you think this is? | 拜托你搞清楚状况 |
[21:43] | Captain, I don’t think this is funny. | 队长,这不好笑 |
[21:46] | Captain. You need to call the FBI and tell them you made a mistake. | 打给FBI说你弄错了 |
[21:49] | I can’t do that, Carter. | 办不到,卡特 |
[21:51] | I’m sure that you and Mr. Lee will have a nice time together. | 你和李先生一定会玩得开心 |
[21:55] | I’m warning you. Call the FBI | 我警告你,通知FBI |
[21:57] | or I’ll drop his ass off at Panda Express. | 否则我在熊猫快餐馆放他鸽子 |
[21:59] | Drop this case, Carter, | 停下这个案子 卡特 |
[22:00] | you’re suspended for two months without pay. | 你将被停职二个月,而且没有工钱 |
[22:02] | All right, you can forget about being mayor, then. | 好吧,那你也当不上市长 |
[22:05] | Congratulations, Carter, | 恭喜你 卡特 |
[22:07] | it looks like you finally got yourself a partner. | 你终于找到搭档了 |
[22:13] | One little pinkie get blowed off, man, everybody tripping. | 断了根小指就拿我开刀 |
[22:18] | “Chinese Consul”? | 中共领事馆? |
[22:21] | That’s one place you can’t go. | 你不能去那儿 |
[22:22] | I ain’t getting fired for nobody. You going to pay my bills? | 要是我失业你养我吗? |
[22:25] | Soo Yung. | 素蓉 |
[22:26] | That’s the little girl? | 那个小女孩? |
[22:30] | Say something. | 说话呀 |
[22:33] | They all think it’s real funny. | 他们都在笑我 |
[22:36] | Give Carter the big G-14 classified case. | 什么狗屁G14级机密任务 |
[22:38] | I’ll show the FBI they don’t know who they playing with. | 这下FBI把我惹毛了 |
[22:40] | I’ll solve this case myself. | 我要自己办案 |
[22:43] | That’s right. | 看我的吧 |
[22:54] | I want to show you something first. Look familiar? | 我带你看样东西,眼熟吧? |
[22:58] | Just like home, ain’t it? Look. Just like home. | 像不像你的家乡呀? |
[23:01] | I ain’t never been to China, but I bet it probably look like this. | 我没去过中国,大概就是这样 |
[23:04] | Star maps! | 明星地图 |
[23:06] | Look, look. John Wayne. | 你看,约翰韦恩 |
[23:09] | John Wayne? You know John Wayne? | 你知道约翰韦恩? |
[23:11] | John Wayne. | 约翰韦恩 |
[23:13] | Yeah, hang out with the Duke. | 留下来陪老公爵 |
[23:14] | I’ll be back. You may see one of your cousins around here. | 我马上回来,跟你老表聊聊 |
[23:17] | Find them and stalk them! Star maps! | 挖出明星的八卦 |
[23:20] | Right here! Star maps, people! | 明星地图,这儿有在卖 |
[23:25] | You got the address to Michael Jackson house? | 你有麦可杰克森的地址吗? |
[23:27] | Never-Neverland? | 梦幻岛? |
[23:28] | You can’t come around my job! That’s harassment. | 别来骚扰我,好吗? |
[23:31] | Checking on you. | 我来看你乖不乖 |
[23:32] | I’m legit, selling star maps. It’s all I sell. | 这是正当生意,我只卖地图 |
[23:35] | Legit, my ass. | 正当个屁 |
[23:37] | What you and your Asian gang friends talk about? Kidnapping? | 你和亚裔帮派聊到绑票案吗? |
[23:40] | I don’t know nothing. | 我什么也不知道 |
[23:42] | Give me a star map… | 我要买地图 |
[23:45] | for $45. Do you understand? | 45块一张,说不说? |
[23:48] | I don’t know about a kidnapping. | 我不知道绑票案 |
[23:51] | But some dude’s buying guns, explosives | 不过有人买了一大堆枪和炸药 |
[23:53] | and people like he’s starting a war. | 人们以为他要开战呢 |
[23:54] | What’s his name? I don’t know. | 他叫什么? 我不知道 |
[23:56] | You don’t know his name? | 你不知道他叫什么? |
[23:57] | For $45, I don’t know. | 只给45块我不知道 |
[23:58] | For $45, you tell me something. | 你得说些线索 |
[23:59] | I don’t know nothing for $45. | 我什么也不知道 |
[24:04] | I didn’t tell you nothing! | 我什么也没说 |
[24:06] | Lee! | 李 |
[24:10] | Lee! | 李 |
[24:50] | Didn’t I tell you to wait for me? | 我叫你等我 |
[24:52] | What the hell you doing on this bus? | 你上巴士干什么? |
[24:56] | You think I’m playing with you? | 我不是说着玩的 |
[24:58] | Think I’m playing? I ain’t playing with you. Sit down. | 我不想跟你玩游戏,坐下来 |
[25:03] | It’s okay. It’s all right. FBI. | 没事,联邦干员 |
[25:09] | Take a picture. Wait a minute. | 尽管拍,等一下 |
[25:18] | All right. | 够了 |
[25:21] | Out of my way! Watch out! | 让开,小心 |
[25:30] | FBI. Stop this bus. | FBI,快停车 |
[25:54] | Stop! | 停车 |
[25:56] | FBI. I need this motorcycle. Get off! | 我要这辆摩托车,下车 |
[26:24] | Get out of the car. Get out of the car now! | 给我下车,马上下车 |
[26:27] | Where are you going? Didn’t I tell you to stay by the Duke? | 我叫你别乱跑,你想去哪里? |
[26:31] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼? |
[26:32] | Mind your own business, stay in the car. | 别多管闲事 |
[26:36] | I just wanted to find out where you was going. | 我想知道你去哪里 |
[26:39] | I don’t want to shoot you. I wanted to go with you. | 我要跟你去 |
[26:40] | What’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[26:44] | Put the gun down. Put the gun down! I ain’t playing with you! | 把枪放下,我不是闹着玩 |
[26:47] | Think I’m playing? | 想死吗? |
[26:49] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[26:52] | Drop your guns. | 把枪放下 |
[26:54] | Hey, man… look. FBI. | 老兄,我是FBI |
[26:58] | I’m policeman. | 我是警察 |
[26:59] | I’m just showing him how to take a gun from a suspect. | 我正在教他怎么夺枪 |
[27:04] | All of a sudden you speaking English. | 你怎么突然会讲英文? |
[27:06] | A little. “A little,” my ass. You lied to me. | 只会一点点 才怪,你骗我 |
[27:08] | I didn’t say I didn’t. You assumed I didn’t. | 我没骗你,是你假设的 |
[27:10] | “Assume” I kick your Beijing ass. I ain’t scared of you. | 小心我扁你,我才不怕你 |
[27:14] | I know you know that tricky shit. | 虽然你会功夫 |
[27:16] | I’m not responsible for your assumption. | 你自己笨,别怪我 |
[27:18] | You full of shit. You understand? You full of shit. | 这是什么屁话? |
[27:21] | Not being able to speak is not the same as not speaking. | 不说话不等于是哑巴 |
[27:24] | You seem as if you like to talk. | 你这么爱说话 |
[27:26] | I let people talk who like to talk. | 我就让你说个够 |
[27:28] | It makes it easier to find out how full of shit they are. | 反正你说的都是屁话 |
[27:33] | What the hell did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[27:35] | I like people to talk because it’s easy… | 你说的都是屁话 |
[27:38] | So I’m the one full of shit? | 我说的是屁话? |
[27:40] | We both full of shit. | 我们都一样 |
[27:41] | You full of shit. | 你这个骗子 |
[27:46] | I’m going to kick your ass. | 我要揍扁你 |
[27:48] | Don’t nobody do that but me. | 这一招我也会 |
[27:50] | You want me to kick your ass, don’t you? | 你真是欠扁,是吧? |
[27:58] | You must take me to see Consul Han right away. | 带我去找韩领事 |
[28:00] | Just sit there and shut up. This ain’t no democracy. | 给我闭嘴,这不是民主国家 |
[28:05] | Yes, it is. | 这里是 |
[28:06] | No, it ain’t. This is the United States of James Carter now. | 才不是,这是我的国家 |
[28:10] | I’m the president. I’m the emperor. I’m the king. | 我是总统、国王、皇帝 |
[28:13] | I’m Michael Jackson, you Tito. | 我是麦可杰克森,你谁都不是 |
[28:16] | Your ass belong to me. | 你得听我的 |
[28:18] | Why would they not want my help? | 他们为什么不要我帮忙? |
[28:20] | They don’t give a damn about you. | 他们懒得理你 |
[28:22] | They don’t like you. I don’t like you. | 我和他们都不喜欢你 |
[28:24] | I don’t care. I’m here for the girl. | 我是来救小女孩的 |
[28:26] | She don’t like you. | 她也不喜欢你 |
[28:28] | Nobody likes you. | 没人喜欢你 |
[28:29] | You came all the way here for nothing. | 你白来了 |
[28:31] | You ain’t going to be… | 你别想要… |
[28:33] | Beach Boys. | 海滩男孩合唱团 |
[28:35] | Hell, no. You didn’t just touch my radio? | 想都别想,别碰我的收音机 |
[28:39] | They are great American music. | 最好的美国音乐 |
[28:42] | The Beach Boys will get you an ass-whupping. | 小心我扁你 |
[28:44] | Don’t ever touch a black man’s radio, boy. | 别碰老黑的收音机 |
[28:46] | You can do that in China, but you’ll get your ass killed here | 在中国没关系,在这儿会没命 |
[28:51] | I’m going to show you real music. | 这是真正的美国音乐 |
[28:55] | That’s music. You hear that? | 这才够霹雳,听到吗? |
[29:07] | Can you do that to The Beach Boys? Can you do that to The Beach Boys? | 听海滩男孩能跳舞吗? |
[29:11] | Hell, no. | 才不能 |
[29:26] | I must get to the consulate. What are we doing here? | 我要去领事馆,这是哪里? |
[29:28] | It’s called a shakedown. Serious police work. | 我要抄这地方,重要警务 |
[29:31] | Whatch me handle my business and control the space. | 看我怎么搞定他们 |
[29:34] | I want to help with the investigation. This is my case. | 我要帮忙,这是我的案子 |
[29:40] | Your case? | 你的案子? |
[29:41] | You can back me up. | 到一边凉快去吧 |
[29:43] | When we get in here, you follow my lead and do what I do. Okay? | 待会我怎么做你就怎么做 |
[29:54] | What’s up, my nigger? What’s up? | 怎么样,老黑? 怎么样? |
[29:59] | Is this weed? | 这是大麻吗? |
[30:05] | Got a prescription? | 有处方吗? |
[30:06] | Where’s it at? Where’s it at? | 在哪里?在哪里? |
[30:16] | I should take you to jail. | 我大可以抓你 |
[30:17] | For what? | 凭什么? |
[30:19] | That’s a cigarette. | 这只是香烟 |
[30:20] | This ciga-weed! | 那是大麻烟 |
[30:22] | Look like a cigarette. | 怎么看都是香烟 |
[30:23] | You better have glaucoma. | 你有白内障 |
[30:24] | I do. | 没错 |
[30:31] | What’s up, my nigger? | 怎么样,老黑? |
[30:35] | Check that, baby. | 瞧瞧是谁来了 |
[30:44] | What’s happening, Carter? | 你好吗,卡特? |
[30:47] | Put the guns down. Put the guns down. | 把枪放下,放下来 |
[30:49] | MC Hammer Daddy, put the goddamn gun down. | 吹气老爹,把枪放下 |
[30:52] | I got questions and I need answers. | 给我乖乖回答 |
[30:55] | Put them down. | 把枪放下 |
[30:56] | Where the girl? What little girl? | 那个小女孩呢? 什么小女孩? |
[30:58] | The little girl. What little girl? | 就是那个小女孩 什么小女孩? |
[30:59] | The Chinese girl. | 中国小女孩 |
[31:00] | I don’t know about no girl! | 我不知道什么小女孩 |
[31:02] | You know what I’m talking about! | 你知道我在说什么! |
[31:03] | I’ll take you in if I don’t get answers. | 得不到答案,我抓你坐牢 |
[31:06] | Carter, put the gun down. | 卡特,把枪放下 |
[31:07] | Don’t act like you know me. You don’t. | 装作你不认识我 |
[31:11] | I see what’s going on. Y’all trying to play me like a fool | 我知道了,你们想要骗我 |
[31:14] | Lee, go outside. It’ll get dangerous in here. | 李,出去,这里太危险 |
[31:17] | I may have questions. | 我也有问题要问 |
[31:19] | Wait by the bar. Remember what I told you? | 听好,到吧台等我 |
[31:21] | Back me up. I’m going to take care of everything. | 帮帮忙,我能搞定 |
[31:25] | You sure? I’m sure. Now go on. Go on. | 真的吗? 当然了,去吧,快去 |
[31:30] | Think I’m playing. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[31:31] | Hurry up! | 快去 |
[31:39] | Come here. | 给我过来 |
[31:39] | Don’t come in my business scaring me. Goddamn. | 该死,别跑来吓我 |
[31:42] | I was just playing. Give me a hug. | 我只是装的,抱一下 |
[31:45] | I’m showing that rookie the ropes. | 我是吓吓那菜鸟 |
[31:47] | Why didn’t you come to church Sunday? | 你都不上教堂 |
[31:49] | I had some things to take care of. But I made the night service. | 我很忙,不过我晚上有去 |
[31:54] | Come here. I want to holler at you. | 过来,我要问你 |
[31:56] | What’s up? | 问什么? |
[31:57] | Who’s running around town buying explosives and weapons? | 谁在到处买枪和炸药? |
[32:01] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我不知道 |
[32:02] | Luke, I know what you do. | 路克,我知道你卖军火 |
[32:05] | The only reason I ain’t busted you because you my cousin… | 你是我表弟,要是我抓你 |
[32:08] | and it’d kill Aunt Bootsie. | 布阿姨会难过死了 |
[32:11] | Why put Aunt Bootsie in this? | 你提她干嘛? |
[32:13] | I ain’t playing. | 我不是说着玩 |
[32:14] | She got a bad heart, but if I have to, I’ll bust your ass. | 就算她心脏不好我照样抓你 |
[32:18] | Tell me something. | 给我一点线索 |
[32:22] | The word in Chinatown is there’s a new dude in town | 听说唐人街来了个狠角色 |
[32:26] | bad-ass dude out of Hong Kong, buying up every goddamn thing. | 香港人,他在到处搜购武器 |
[32:30] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[32:30] | I don’t know. He ain’t buying from me. | 不知道,我没卖给他 |
[32:33] | You don’t know his name? | 你不知道他叫什么? |
[32:35] | Nobody know his name. | 没有人知道 |
[32:44] | What’s up, my nigger? | 怎么样,老黑? |
[32:48] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[32:51] | What’s up, my nigger? | 怎么样,老黑? |
[33:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:09] | What you say, boy? | 你说什么,小子? |
[33:11] | I don’t want trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[34:01] | Please… I said I don’t want trouble. | 求求你们,我不想惹麻烦 |
[34:06] | That’s bad for you. | 吸烟对身体不好 |
[34:13] | Where the little girl at? What little girl? | 小女孩在哪里? 什么小女孩? |
[34:15] | You know what firl I’m talking about! | 你清楚得很 |
[34:17] | You better take your hands off my suit. | 把你的臭手拿开 |
[34:19] | Your mama bought me this suit. It’s my favorite suit. | 衣服是你老妈买给我的 |
[34:22] | Now let me go. | 给我放手 |
[34:25] | I’ll see you Thanksgiving. Appreciate it. | 感恩节见,多谢了 |
[34:28] | Get your big Happy Meal ass over in the corner. | 给我滚到角落去 |
[34:31] | I’m still the law here! | 我才是老大 |
[34:32] | Next time I come in, y’all better clean this shit up! | 下次最好给我乖一点 |
[34:35] | And brush your teeth! Let’s go. | 记得要刷牙,走吧 |
[34:42] | What are we doing here? | 来这里干嘛? |
[34:43] | I’m getting something to eat. | 买东西吃 |
[34:45] | You want anything? A Cup of Noodles or something? | 你要什么?泡面? |
[34:48] | Carter, stop wasting my time. I made a promise to Soo Yung. | 别浪费时间,我答应过素蓉 |
[34:52] | You right. I have been wasting your time. I’m sorry. | 真抱歉,我浪费了你的时间 |
[34:56] | Let me get something to eat. Then I’ll take you where you want. | 等我先吃饱再带你去 |
[35:00] | Okay? | 可以吗? |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:02] | Shake? | 一言为定 |
[35:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[35:07] | YOu not the only one with quick hands. | 我的身手也不赖 |
[35:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:14] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[35:19] | I got you a beef and bean burrito. | 我替你买了墨西哥牛肉卷 |
[35:35] | We have a taxicab approaching. The man stepping out. Asian. | 有辆计程车,亚裔男子下车 |
[35:38] | About 5-10. | 五尺十寸 |
[35:40] | Someone’s approaching the gate, dropped off by a cab. | 有人坐计程车到领事馆 |
[35:47] | Tell them to intercept. | 把他拦下来 |
[35:49] | Intercept. | 拦下来 |
[35:50] | We will intercept. | 我们去 |
[35:57] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事? |
[35:58] | I must see the Consul. | 我要见领事 |
[36:00] | About what? | 为什么? |
[36:02] | Please, it’s very important. | 这件事很重要 |
[36:04] | Tell us why you need to see the Consul. | 先说出你找领事有什么事 |
[36:07] | We’ll tell you whether it’s important. | 我们再决定重不重要 |
[36:08] | Do you have identification? | 你有身分证吗? |
[36:11] | It’s about his daughter. | 是他女儿的事 |
[36:13] | Hands above your head! | 手举起来 |
[36:14] | He asked about the Consul’s daughter. | 他提到领事的女儿 |
[36:16] | He asked about the daughter. | 他提到那女孩 |
[36:18] | You don’t understand. I was invited. | 是他请我来的 |
[36:25] | Don’t move! Throw your gun away. | 别动,把枪丢掉 |
[36:28] | He’s going to kill them. | 他要杀死他们 |
[36:28] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧? |
[36:29] | You’ll be safer on the second floor. | 到二楼比较安全 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry about this. | 对不起,真是抱歉 |
[36:57] | He went over! | 他翻过墙 |
[37:02] | He’s on the grounds. Come on. | 他进去了,快点 |
[37:34] | Stay away from the window, please. | 别靠近窗口 |
[37:42] | Get down, now! | 快趴下 |
[37:59] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[38:04] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉,我来晚了 |
[38:06] | Wait here. | 你等一等 |
[38:12] | Mr. Russ, I think there has been a misunderstanding. | 罗先生,这是个误会 |
[38:15] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:18] | It’s him… the guy from China. | 是他,香港来的家伙 |
[38:22] | What? | 什么? |
[38:23] | Come in, please. | 请进 |
[38:29] | Mr. Russ, I would like you to meet Detective Inspector Lee. | 罗先生,这位是李探长 |
[38:33] | Excuse me very much. | 真是抱歉 |
[38:36] | Oh, yes… | 对了 |
[38:39] | your gun. | 你的枪 |
[38:45] | Where the hell is Carter? | 卡特在哪里? |
[38:53] | I got to put up with this. Look at this. | 我真是衰,你看看 |
[38:58] | You seen a little Asian dude about this height with a steering wheel on his arm? | 你有没有看到一个这么高的小个子亚洲人,他的手里拿着方向盘? |
[39:02] | Go screw yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[39:04] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[39:05] | Go screw yourself. | 去死吧 |
[39:07] | Take your sensitive ass up there and let me in. Out of the way! | 快让我进去,滚开 |
[39:09] | Don’t make me get out of this truck. | 别逼我下车 |
[39:12] | When I get in here, I’m slapping somebody. I don’t play that. | 我一定要扁人,开什么玩笑 |
[39:16] | What happened? Your job was to keep… | 怎么回事,你要负责… |
[39:18] | It ain’t my job to jump on buses. | 我可不想跑来跑去 |
[39:20] | I do not do that! I am not Carl Lewis! | 我不干,我又不是刘易士 |
[39:23] | Who is this man? | 这个人是谁? |
[39:25] | Sir, I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[39:26] | Agent Carter has been helping with my investigation. | 卡特干员在协助我办案 |
[39:29] | He’s upset that we have not done our job. | 破不了案他很生气 |
[39:33] | Me and Lee are handling the situation. | 我和李能处理 |
[39:35] | Everything’s under control. | 没有问题 |
[39:37] | We’re on top of it. We’ll get her back. | 我们一定能找到她 |
[39:39] | He is passionate about finding your daughter. | 他很努力找你女儿 |
[39:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:43] | We wanted Detective Lee to have one of our best men by his side. | 我派最优秀的干员协助李探长 |
[39:47] | Agent Russ, this is a good time to tell the Consul the details of my assignment. | 这是一个好机会,你应该跟领事说说我的任务 |
[39:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[39:54] | Carter, can I speak to you for amoment? | 卡特,我想跟你谈谈 |
[39:56] | You want to speak to me? In private? | 你想私下跟我谈? |
[40:01] | I see. This must be G-14 classified. | 这一定是G14级最高机密 |
[40:04] | FBl-type stuff. | FBI的事 |
[40:06] | Let me call my captain, tell him what’s going on. | 我先打给队长,告诉他进展情况 |
[40:08] | We’ll talk in a second. | 等我一下 |
[40:10] | G-14. I love when the G-14 be coming around. | 我最爱G14级最高机密了 |
[40:13] | Who is this? Hello? | 你是谁?喂? |
[40:15] | Am I speaking with FBI? | 你是FBI干员吗? |
[40:17] | The FBI? Yeah, this the FBI. | FBI?我是FBI干员 |
[40:20] | You are FBI? | 你是FBI? |
[40:21] | Yeah, this is the FBI. | 对 |
[40:24] | If you want the girl back alive, listen and do not talk. | 想要那女孩就乖乖听话 |
[40:27] | I’m listening. Let me get a pen. | 我在听,我拿支笔 |
[40:29] | All right, cool. | 好了 |
[40:31] | The drop will be made tonight, 11 p.m. | 今晚十一点交钱 |
[40:34] | The amount will be 50 million dollar. | 赎金是五千万元 |
[40:37] | Fifty million dollars? | 五千万? |
[40:39] | Who you think you kidnapped? Chelsea Clinton? | 你以为你绑走柯林顿女儿吗? |
[40:41] | Keep him talking. | 继续说下去 |
[40:42] | In used currency. Nothing bigger than a 50. | 我要旧钞,五十元以下 |
[40:45] | All right. Fifty million dollars, no problem. | 好,五千万,没问题 |
[40:48] | I want 20 million in 50. | 我要两千万的五十元钞票 |
[40:51] | Twenty million in 50s. | 两千万要五十元钞票 |
[40:53] | Twenty million in 20s. | 另外两千万要二十元钞票 |
[40:55] | Twenty million in 20s. | 两千万要二十元钞票 |
[40:57] | Ten million in 10. | 一千万要十元钞票 |
[40:58] | And Ten million in 10s. You want any fives with that? | 一千万十元,要五元钞票吗? |
[41:03] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[41:04] | What’s yours? You called us. Why you want my name? | 你呢?是你先打来的 |
[41:06] | I want to tell the Consul | 我要告诉领事 |
[41:08] | who caused his daughter death because he talk too much. | 他的话太多才会把女儿害死 |
[41:12] | All right, calm down. | 好啦,冷静点 |
[41:14] | I’m trying to hook you up. I’m on yorr side. | 我这是在帮你耶 |
[41:16] | You’ll receive instruction for the drop half an hour before it is to be made. | 交款前半小时我会再联络你 |
[41:21] | If it is successful, the firl will live. | 我拿到赎金才放人质 |
[41:25] | I’ll make sure you get the money. We can spend it together… | 你一定拿得到,咱们一起花 |
[41:27] | because I don’t even work for them. | 反正我不是FBI的人 |
[41:32] | We got it. 620 South Broadway. Downtown. | 查到了,南百老汇620号 |
[41:46] | Tactical Team One, proceed down Sixth to Sixth and Broadway. | 一号小组,前往百老汇街 |
[41:51] | Team Two, I want you around the back at Fourth and Main. | 二号小组,绕到缅因街后面 |
[41:54] | Set up a perimeter. | 封锁现场 |
[41:56] | Take your team and cover the building floor by floor to the top. Move. | 带上你的队伍,从上到下搜索那栋大楼,快去 |
[42:09] | They must not go into the building. | 他们不能进去 |
[42:12] | Yeah, you right. Let’s go tell them. Come on. | 没错,快去跟他们说 |
[42:18] | Mr. Russ, you must pull your men back. | 你要把人手叫回来 |
[42:21] | What the hell are you doing here? Where is Carter? | 你在这儿干嘛?卡特呢? |
[42:27] | Please listen to me! | 请你听我说 |
[42:28] | Mr. Lee, you may be very competent… | 虽然你很厉害 |
[42:31] | but the fact that you know this girl compromises your judgement. | 但事实是你认识的这个女孩会影响你的判断力 |
[42:40] | Sir, if you were asking for $50 million, | 他要求五千万元赎金 |
[42:43] | would you be in a place like that? | 会躲在这种地方吗? |
[42:45] | Get this clown away from me. | 把这小丑带走 |
[42:48] | Take a hike. | 快滚吧 |
[42:59] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[42:59] | Why were you hiding? | 你干嘛躲起来? |
[43:01] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[43:02] | You were hiding. | 你躲起来 |
[43:03] | I bent down to tie my shoe and you was gone. | 我只是蹲下去绑鞋带 |
[43:07] | Sir, the area is secured. Room’s empty. | 封锁现场,房间是空的 |
[43:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[43:29] | Everybody, pull back! | 大伙快撤退 |
[43:31] | Goddamn! | 该死 |
[43:32] | Get some paramedics here, now! | 快叫救护车 |
[43:34] | Evacuate the building. Get fire crews here. | 进行撤退,快叫消防车 |
[43:37] | We got an explosion at Sixth and Broadway. | 六街和百老汇街口发生爆炸 |
[44:44] | That ain’t far enough, man! | 我够不到,老兄 |
[44:45] | I ain’t Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Push it down some more. | 我不是贾霸,下来一点 |
[45:51] | Don’t come any… Stop. | 不要过来,站住 |
[46:18] | Think I done broke my… Shit! | 我好像扯断…该死 |
[46:20] | Who was that you was chasing? | 你在追谁呀? |
[46:23] | His name is Sang, from Hong Kong. Because of you, he got away. | 香港来的桑,你害我把他追丢 |
[46:27] | Why you didn’t tell me about the bridge? | 你怎么没警告我? |
[46:29] | I did. No, you did not. | 我有 才没有 |
[46:30] | I did. No, you did not. | 我有 没有 |
[46:32] | I said, “Stop!” | 我叫你站住 |
[46:33] | I don’t understand what you be saying! | 我没有听懂 |
[46:35] | What? | 什么? |
[46:36] | You see what I’m saying? | 这就对了 |
[46:39] | What’s this in your hand? | 你拿的是什么? |
[46:40] | He dropped it. | 他掉下来的 |
[46:42] | Oh, shit. Come on. | 可恶,走吧 |
[46:45] | Where we going? | 上哪儿? |
[46:47] | I messed up my suit. | 我把西装弄绉了 |
[46:59] | Fifteen seconds. | 十五秒 |
[47:07] | Make a decision. | 赶快决定 |
[47:13] | Johnson! | 强森 |
[47:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[47:19] | Did I come at a bad time? | 我来得不是时候? |
[47:20] | I got bad news for you, Johnson. We’re all dead. | 坏消息,我们都死了 |
[47:24] | I was distracted, sir. | 我受到干扰 |
[47:26] | Distractions occur in the field. That’s why we call this practice. | 一定会有干扰,所以才要演习 |
[47:30] | If you can’t handle the pressure, then quit. | 你受不了压力就退出 |
[47:32] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[47:33] | Give her a break. | 别找她的碴 |
[47:35] | Don’t worry about him. How you doing? What’s going on? | 别管他,你好吗? |
[47:38] | Give me some love. | 亲一下吧 |
[47:39] | Why are you tormenting me? | 你怎么老是折磨我? |
[47:41] | Is that any way to treat a friend? I came to see how you’re doing? | 别这样嘛,我来看你耶 |
[47:44] | And I need some help. | 我也要你帮个忙 |
[47:45] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[47:48] | I know you have feelings for me… | 我知道你对我有意思 |
[47:50] | but we got to put that aside. There’s a girl’s life at stake. | 不过先别提,那女孩有危险 |
[47:53] | Since when do you care about anybody but yourself? | 你怎么关心起别人? |
[47:56] | Please, take a look at this. | 你看看 |
[47:57] | We found this on the kidnapper. Tell me what it is. | 绑匪掉的,这是什么? |
[48:01] | Now you want me to work with you? | 你要我跟你搭档? |
[48:03] | I don’t have time for this. I got my own shit to deal with. | 不要这样,我的麻烦够多了 |
[48:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[48:09] | Sorry we got you in trouble. | 抱歉我们害你惹上麻烦 |
[48:11] | He’s sorry he got you in trouble. Tell me something about this. | 是他害你惹麻烦,别怪我 |
[48:14] | It’s a remote. Could be nitro cap, cross delay. | 这是摇控器,用来引爆炸弹 |
[48:17] | Not homemade. Definitely not American. | 肯定不是美国制造 |
[48:19] | It could open a garage door or blow up some C-4. | 可以开车库或引爆塑胶炸弹 |
[48:22] | C-4? | 塑胶炸弹? |
[48:24] | Yeah, C-4. | 对,塑胶炸弹 |
[48:27] | This means so much to me. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[48:30] | Go, go, go. | 快滚吧 |
[48:31] | Sorry about spreading those rumors on Christmas about us sleeping together. | 我不该散播谣言说咱们在耶诞节上过床 |
[48:36] | What? | 什么? |
[48:37] | He’s just joking. | 他在开玩笑 |
[48:46] | Bobby, what’s up, man? | 巴比,你好吗? |
[48:50] | I need to see Clive Cobb. | 我要见克莱夫 |
[48:51] | No way, Carter. It’s lights out. They locked down. | 不行,现在不准见人犯 |
[48:55] | Want me to lose my job? | 别害我被炒鱿鱼 |
[48:56] | I got you this job. You better open the gate and let me in. | 是我帮你找到差事的,快开门 |
[49:00] | Can’t do it. | 不行 |
[49:01] | Didn’t I turn my back when you bought that weed? | 大麻那档事我饶过你 |
[49:05] | I was splitting it with you! | 那次你也有份 |
[49:06] | Didn’t I give you the bigger half? Bobby, do me this favor. | 你分的最多,帮个忙嘛 |
[49:13] | Shit. You got five minutes. | 好吧,五分钟 |
[49:15] | Hey, Cobb, your two brothers are here to see you! | 龙兄虎弟来找你了 |
[49:24] | Clive, how you doing, man? | 克莱夫,你好吗? |
[49:27] | You got balls coming here. | 你还敢跑来? |
[49:29] | I was around. I figured you’d be bored. | 我正好经过,你一定很无聊 |
[49:31] | I came to see how you was doing. | 所以顺便来看看你 |
[49:34] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[49:35] | I came to bring you a gift. | 我来送你礼物 |
[49:37] | You got time on your hands and I brought you a toy. | 反正你有空,我带了玩具来 |
[49:40] | I don’t want that. You don’t? | 我不要 是吗? |
[49:42] | I heard you like to play with stuff like this. | 听说你爱玩这调调 |
[49:44] | I don’t play with stuff like that. I don’t know what it is. | 我才不爱玩,这是什么? |
[49:47] | Never sold this to nobody? | 你没卖给别人? |
[49:49] | How could I? I don’t know what it is. | 我都不知道这是什么 |
[49:51] | Maybe if you hold it. Want to hold it? | 摸摸看,要不要? |
[49:54] | I don’t want to touch it. | 我不想摸 |
[49:54] | Why you don’t want to touch it? ‘Cause I don’t want to touch it. | 为什么 是我不想 |
[49:56] | Scared of it? You think I’m stupid? | 你怕吗?我才没有那么笨 |
[49:58] | Stupid enough to get busted. | 你够笨才被抓 |
[49:59] | You want my fingerprints on it to frame me. | 你想骗我留下指纹 |
[50:01] | Why would I do that? You think I’ll trick you again? | 怎么会?我不会骗你 |
[50:05] | I don’t have to. You’ll do life when they find out you killed the girl. | 我没有必要 反正等他们发现你杀死那女孩,你就得坐一辈子牢 |
[50:09] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[50:11] | Ain’t what I heard. That’s what I’ll tell everybody. | 我听说你什么都知道 |
[50:13] | I don’t care what you heard. | 我不在乎 |
[50:15] | I got a big mouth. | 我是大嘴巴 |
[50:16] | Let me tell you something. | 你给我听好 |
[50:17] | I don’t know anything about it, so kiss my fat ass. | 我就是不知道,怎么样? |
[50:21] | It’d take me all day to kiss your fat ass. | 你这浑蛋真是欠扁 |
[50:23] | What’ll you do? Want some of this? I’ll give you all you want. | 干嘛?想打架?尽管来吧 |
[50:27] | Give me a name. | 说出一个名字 |
[50:28] | I ain’t telling you shit. | 我什么也不说 |
[50:33] | She’s only 11 years old. | 她才十一岁 |
[50:35] | I don’t want her to die. | 我不能让她死 |
[50:37] | Look at the picture. | 看看这照片 |
[50:39] | I don’t care about him or you! I care about the girl! | 我不在乎你们,我只在乎她 |
[50:44] | Give me the name. | 快招出来 |
[50:55] | The guy’s name is Juntao. | 那家伙叫中岛 |
[50:58] | I never seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[50:59] | Where can I find him? | 他在哪里? |
[51:00] | Foo Chow Restaurant, Chinatown. | 唐人街福州餐馆 |
[51:04] | Do yourself a favor. Get rid of this guy. He’ll get you killed. | 你最好甩掉他,他会害死你 |
[51:06] | I’ll come and bring your fat ass some cookies. We appreciate this. | 下次我带饼乾给你,谢了 |
[51:30] | That’s it. | 在这儿 |
[51:36] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么? |
[51:38] | We scoping the place out. | 我们得先探探路 |
[51:40] | We ain’t going to run in. That’s how you get shot. | 硬闯进去一定会受伤 |
[51:47] | I’m falling asleep. | 我快要睡着了 |
[52:21] | What is it good for? Absolutely nothing. | 有什么用?一点也没用 |
[52:24] | Man, you don’t know nothing about no “War”. | 你不会唱「战争」这首歌 |
[52:26] | Everybody knows “War.” | 每个人都会唱 |
[52:30] | What is it good for? Absolutely nothing. | 有什么用?一点也没用 |
[52:35] | Good God, you all. | 上天保佑 |
[52:37] | It ain’t “you all.” It’s “y’all”. | 是老天保佑啦 |
[52:43] | You sound like a karate movie. Y’all. | 你好像在吆喝卖药 |
[52:46] | Say it from here with some soul. Y’all. | 你要有点感情 |
[52:52] | Let me show your goofy ass how to do this. | 我就教你几招吧 |
[53:01] | Come on, come on. | 来呀,来呀 |
[53:24] | Do that again. Do it again. | 再来一次,再来一次 |
[53:27] | Like this? | 这样吗? |
[54:17] | One will be inserted in the suitcase. The other will be on you. | 一个装在皮箱,一个在你身上 |
[54:19] | When you make the drop. | 你交钱的时候… |
[54:25] | Do we have it? | 好了吗? |
[54:27] | Pick it up. | 接吧 |
[54:30] | You have what the else about. | 有没有拿到钱? |
[54:32] | I do. | 有 |
[54:32] | I hope now you realize how serious I am. | 希望你知道我是玩真的 |
[54:36] | Take the money to the alley | 把钱带到巷子 |
[54:37] | behind the FOO CHOW Restaurant in Chinatown | 就在中国城福州餐馆的后面 |
[54:40] | You have twenty-nine minutes left. | 你只有29分钟 |
[54:43] | Go alone. | 你自己去 |
[54:45] | “FOO CHOW Restaurant” | “福州餐馆” |
[54:57] | Damn, Chin, this some greasy shit. | 真是的,这道菜太油腻 |
[55:00] | Ain’t you got no better food, | 没有清淡一点的 |
[55:01] | like chicken wings, ribs, fries or something? | 像是烤排骨、炸薯条之类的 |
[55:05] | Chinese food. No sould food here. | 只有中国菜,没有老黑菜 |
[55:07] | Ididn’t say soul food. I said, “better food.” | 我没说老黑,我是说清淡 |
[55:10] | I don’t want that greasy shit. How do you sell a box of grease? | 我不爱油腻,这太油了 |
[55:14] | Umchilia what? | 什么玩意? |
[55:15] | Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[55:17] | I’m no punk bitch! | 我不是你马子 |
[55:18] | I ain’t no punk bitch neither! | 我也不是你马子 |
[55:20] | I’m no punk bitch. | 我不是你马子 |
[55:22] | I’ll knock your hat off. | 小心我扁你 |
[55:23] | Man, what you got me eating? | 你点了什么? |
[55:25] | That’s eel. | 鳗鱼 |
[55:26] | Is it good? | 好吃吗? |
[55:27] | Very good. | 很好吃 |
[55:29] | What you got? | 你在吃什么? |
[55:31] | Camel’s hump. | 驼峰 |
[55:32] | What? | 什么? |
[55:33] | Camel’s hump. | 驼峰 |
[55:42] | Kind of good! | 挺好吃的 |
[55:44] | Need a little hot sauce, but it’s kind of good. | 沾点辣椒酱会更好吃 |
[55:48] | We’re still waiting? | 还在等吗? |
[55:52] | How do we get this guy, Juntao? How we know he exists? | 该怎么逮到中岛这家伙? |
[55:54] | Nobody ever seen him. | 没有人见过他 |
[55:57] | I know. He killed my partner. | 我知道,他杀死我的搭档 |
[56:01] | I’m sorry about that, man. | 很遗憾,老兄 |
[56:03] | That’s why I don’t have a partner. I learned that from my daddy. | 所以我像我爸不找搭档 |
[56:08] | Your daddy was apoliceman? | 你爸是警察? |
[56:09] | Fifteen years, LAPD. | 洛城警局,十五年 |
[56:11] | My father was also a policeman. | 我父亲也是警察 |
[56:13] | He was a cop? | 是吗? |
[56:14] | Not a cop. An officer, a legend all over Hong Kong. | 他是警官,香港传奇人物 |
[56:18] | My daddy a legend all over America. | 我老爸是美国传奇人物 |
[56:20] | My daddy once arrest 15 people in one night by himself. | 一个晚上就逮了十五个人 |
[56:23] | My daddy arrest 25 by himself. | 我父亲逮了二十五个 |
[56:26] | My daddy saved 5 crackheads from a burning building by himself. | 我老爸从火堆救出五个人 |
[56:30] | My daddy once caught a bullet with his bare hands. | 我父亲徒手接住子弹 |
[56:33] | Ny daddy would kick you daddy’s ass from here to China or Japan, | 我老爸能把你老爸踢到爪哇国 |
[56:37] | wherever you from and up that Great Wall. | 然后再踢到万里长城 |
[56:39] | Don’t talk about my father. | 别批评我父亲 |
[56:40] | Don’t talk about my daddy. | 别说我老爸坏话 |
[56:45] | That your boy? | 就是他吗? |
[56:46] | Yes. Let’s go. | 对,走吧 |
[56:50] | I better go in first. Nobody going to recognize me. | 我先进去,没人认得我 |
[56:52] | I’ll wait five minutes. | 我等五分钟 |
[56:56] | Hey, take my ID. If anything go wrong… | 拿我的警徽,要是出事 |
[56:58] | you bust in like you LAPD. | 假装是洛城警探闯进来 |
[57:05] | This won’t work. I’m not 6’1″. | 不行,我不够高 |
[57:07] | Yes, it will. It’s all about attitude, all right? | 当然行,只要有架势 |
[57:10] | Flip it open. Flip it closed. Do it fast. | 只要亮一下就行,动作要快 |
[57:15] | You’ll get it. Look. | 你学得会的 |
[57:17] | Take this. | 拿去 |
[57:24] | Hey, man, act like you from out of town. | 装一副外地人的样子 |
[57:26] | I am from out of town. | 我本来就是外地人 |
[57:27] | Don’t act like a cop. | 别显得像个警察 |
[57:28] | Act like a tourist or something. Don’t be obvious. | 装成观光客,不要太嚣张 |
[57:31] | Okay. No problem. | 好,没问题 |
[57:35] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[57:36] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好 |
[57:37] | For one? | 一位吗? |
[57:38] | No, for two. I’m here to meet with Mr. Juntao. | 两位,我来找中岛 |
[57:42] | I’m sorry, I don’t know Mr. Juntao. | 抱歉,我不认识他 |
[57:44] | You don’t understand. I’m his lawyer, legal advisor. | 我是他的律师 |
[57:47] | He got into some shit, said to come here. | 他有麻烦,叫我来找他 |
[57:49] | I’m very busy. I ain’t got time to come, but I’m here. | 我很忙,不过还是来了 |
[57:53] | My wife wants me home, my baby shit all over, needs diapers. | 我老婆要我回家替宝宝换尿布 |
[57:56] | Get Mr. Juntao? | 快去叫他 |
[57:57] | I already told you, I don’t know him. | 我说我不认识他 |
[57:59] | Think I came here for nothing? | 我不想白跑一趟 |
[58:01] | Want to give me gas money? Got $5 on you? | 给我点油钱,五块钱 |
[58:04] | Go upstairs and tell Mr. Juntao get down here. | 到楼上叫他下来 |
[58:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[58:11] | Can I sit right here? | 我能坐吗? |
[58:12] | Right here? | 这儿吗? |
[58:17] | Y’all got any eel? | 有鳗鱼吗? |
[58:19] | Sure. | 有 |
[58:20] | How’s your camel hump? | 驼峰好吃吗? |
[58:24] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[58:26] | Where is Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles? | 南方炸鸡店在哪里? |
[58:30] | This way? | 这儿吗? |
[58:33] | Sorry, I’m from out of town. | 抱歉,我是外地人 |
[58:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[58:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[58:54] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[58:56] | Somebody’s asking for Juntao. | 老板,有人在下面找中岛 |
[59:01] | Somebody’s asking for Juntao. | 有人在下面找中岛 |
[59:17] | Bring him up? | 把他带上来吗? |
[59:19] | Bring him up. | 带他上来 |
[59:23] | No, wait. | 等等 |
[59:30] | Get the girl out of here. | 把人质带走 |
[59:32] | Make sure those two don’t leave. | 别让那两个人活着离开 |
[1:00:18] | Are you ready to order? | 先生你决定了没有? |
[1:00:21] | No. | 没有 |
[1:00:22] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:00:29] | Juntao will see you. | 中岛要见你了 |
[1:00:31] | It’s about time. | 该是时候了 |
[1:00:46] | Stop it! Let me go! | 住手,放开我 |
[1:01:02] | This is tight. | 棒呆了 |
[1:01:03] | This ain’t nothing like downstairs. Y’all got it going. | 比楼下好多了,正点 |
[1:01:07] | What’s up, man? | 怎么样? |
[1:01:09] | What y’all watching? | 看什么看? |
[1:01:16] | Where Juntao at? | 中岛的人呢? |
[1:01:21] | Why y’all so quiet? | 干嘛这么安静? |
[1:01:28] | That was childish, man. That wasn’t even called for! | 太可恶了,你们真没礼貌 |
[1:01:33] | Now I came down here to see Juntao | 我来找中岛 |
[1:01:35] | because he told me to come down here | 他自己叫我来的 |
[1:01:37] | because I’m his half-brother from Beijing. | 我是他北京的兄弟 |
[1:01:40] | Me, him got the same mama. I’m Blackanese. | 同母异父,我算是中黑人 |
[1:01:43] | We all the same. Wait a minute! | 我们是同胞,住手 |
[1:01:45] | You going to kill me? | 你要杀我? |
[1:01:47] | Put the gun down, fight me like a man. | 枪放下,咱们单打独斗 |
[1:01:50] | That’s right, fight me like a man! | 像个真正的男子汉 |
[1:01:52] | Anybody can shoot somebody. | 三岁小孩都会用枪 |
[1:01:55] | That’s what I’m talking about. Give me room. | 这样才对,让开点 |
[1:01:59] | You don’t know who you messing with I’ll knock. | 你们是找死 |
[1:02:06] | Which one of y’all kicked me? | 是谁踢我? |
[1:02:07] | Me. | 我 |
[1:02:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:20] | Hold on. Let’s talk about this. | 你过来一下 |
[1:02:25] | Let’s talk, hold it a minute. | 好话好商量 |
[1:02:30] | What that mean? | 你说什么? |
[1:02:31] | It’s a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 |
[1:02:33] | Let’s pray about this. | 祷告吧 |
[1:02:36] | FBI, huh? | 联邦调查局? |
[1:02:37] | No, I ain’t FBI. I’m a security guard at the mall. | 不是,我只是警卫 |
[1:02:42] | Now wipe yourself off. | 擦一下 |
[1:02:45] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[1:02:55] | He just playing, man. He playing, he didn’t mean that. | 他在开玩笑,不是说真的 |
[1:02:58] | He meant cut me loose. | 他要替我松绑 |
[1:03:00] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:03:02] | LAPD! | 洛城警探 |
[1:03:59] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:04:03] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[1:04:07] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[1:04:10] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:04:13] | We kicked y’all ass. All y’all! I got y’all ass. | 我们把你们打得惨兮兮 |
[1:04:18] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[1:04:36] | I’ll kill you, man. | 我要宰了你 |
[1:05:05] | Lee, over here! | 李,那儿 |
[1:05:22] | Is that my gun? | 是我的枪吗? |
[1:05:26] | It is! | 是耶 |
[1:05:27] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:05:32] | How you going to drop the badge? | 你怎么会把警徽丢掉? |
[1:05:35] | Then you threw the gun out the window… | 你还把枪丢出去 |
[1:05:48] | I got everything under control! Don’t worry! | 我都搞定了,别担心 |
[1:05:52] | Jesus, Mary and Joseph! | 我的老天 |
[1:05:54] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[1:05:55] | Why am I not surprised to find you here. | 又是你们两个 |
[1:05:58] | Dan, I want these two back at the consulate immediately. | 把这两个家伙带回领事馆 |
[1:06:04] | Let’s take a ride, gentlemen. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:06:21] | You better get your hand off me. Hey man, he with me. | 别碰我,他跟我一起的 |
[1:06:30] | Just let me explain. I’ll start from the top. | 让我从头跟你解释 |
[1:06:33] | We were making the drop. | 我们在付赎金 |
[1:06:34] | Han was about to get his daughter back and you two screwed it up! | 快要救出人质就被你们搞砸 |
[1:06:38] | Wait, didn’t you hear what Leee siad? | 你没听到李说的吗? |
[1:06:40] | Mr. Lee is on his way to Hong Kong. | 李先生正被送回香港 |
[1:06:43] | Get out before I file obstruction of justice charges against you. | 快滚吧,别让我告你阻碍办案 |
[1:06:47] | We was about to solve this case… | 我们快要破案了 |
[1:06:49] | You’re no longer on this assignment, Carter! | 你被撤下来了,卡特 |
[1:06:52] | Case closed. | 别再说了 |
[1:06:54] | I only meant to help. Please forgive me. | 我只是一心想帮忙,请原谅我 |
[1:06:57] | I must now rely on the FBI. | 我只能依赖FBI把素容找回来 |
[1:07:01] | They’ll take you to the airport. | 他们会送你到机场 |
[1:07:05] | Juntao was behind this. | 我知道一定是中岛干的 |
[1:07:08] | Juntao? | 中岛? |
[1:07:11] | Consul Han! | 韩领事 |
[1:07:12] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 |
[1:07:16] | It was all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[1:07:18] | Lee would never jeopardize your daughter’s life. He loves her. | 李很爱你女儿,不会害她 |
[1:07:22] | It’s a little too late for apologies, sir. | 现在道歉太迟了 |
[1:07:26] | Consul… | 韩领事 |
[1:07:28] | we have a call… | 绑匪来电 |
[1:07:30] | We’re ready. | 都好了 |
[1:07:33] | Pick it up! | 接吧 |
[1:07:37] | The ransom is now 70 million. | 现在赎金是七千万 |
[1:07:39] | I’ll call tomorrow with instructions. | 明天通知交钱方法 |
[1:07:41] | Deliver the money, or pick up the body of your daughter. | 不交钱就收尸吧 |
[1:07:44] | You must understand, what happened tonight was not… | 请你相信,今晚的事… |
[1:07:47] | Daddy, are you okay? | 爸爸你还好吧? |
[1:07:50] | Soo Yung. | 素容 |
[1:07:54] | Tell them I will do whatever they… | 跟他们说我一定照办 |
[1:07:58] | Soo Yung. | 素容 |
[1:08:21] | Sorry, man. | 很遗憾,老兄 |
[1:08:24] | Be sorry for Soo Yung. | 为素蓉遗憾吧 |
[1:08:51] | No hot leads? | 没有线索? |
[1:08:53] | None. | 没有 |
[1:08:55] | Listen, we’re doing everything we can here, right? | 听好,我们已经尽力而为 |
[1:09:00] | Tracing everything coming into the compound… | 追查所有的电话 |
[1:09:02] | Excuse me, Consul. You have a guest. | 对不起,你有访客 |
[1:09:05] | Jck, let me get back to you. | 待会再打给你 |
[1:09:10] | Thomas. | 汤玛斯 |
[1:09:15] | I’m sorry, my friend. | 很遗憾,老友 |
[1:09:17] | I couldn’t stand by and do nothing. | 我不能坐视不顾 |
[1:09:33] | Hey, what’s up, baby? | 怎么样,宝贝? |
[1:09:36] | May, you got guts calling me. I’m going to hang up. | 你还敢找我,我要挂断了 |
[1:09:39] | Wait a minute, don’t hang up. | 等等,别挂断 |
[1:09:41] | You know what? You was right about me, all rigth? | 我以前真是不应该 |
[1:09:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:46] | Are you on drugs? | 你在嗑药吗? |
[1:09:47] | You was right. I was egotistic, inconsiderate. | 你说得没错,我自大无礼 |
[1:09:50] | I was self-centered. I ain’t used to partners. | 不顾别人死活 |
[1:09:54] | But it ain’t about me, it’s about the girl. | 不过这次你要想想那小女孩 |
[1:09:57] | She’ll die if we don’t help her. | 你不帮忙她就会死 |
[1:09:59] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你懂吗? |
[1:10:00] | Not yet, but keep talking. | 还不懂,继续说 |
[1:10:02] | I think something’s big going down tonight. | 今晚会发生大事 |
[1:10:05] | I need to find out where the Consul will be. | 告诉我领事在哪里 |
[1:10:08] | Think you can help me? | 你能帮忙吗? |
[1:10:11] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为 |
[1:10:12] | I don’t need you to “see.” I need you to do it. Can you do it? | 别说你会尽力,我要你办到 |
[1:10:18] | Okay, Carter. | 好吧,卡特 |
[1:10:20] | All right, one other thing. | 很好,我再问你 |
[1:10:22] | What color panties you got on? | 你的内裤什么颜色? |
[1:10:33] | Consul Han, I want you to go to the Chinese Expo as you plan. | 我要你照计划参加开幕晚会 |
[1:10:37] | Have the money in the control room. Be sure to make no more mistake. | 把钱放在控制室,别乱来 |
[1:10:40] | I understand, but I want to speak with my daughter! | 我要跟我女儿讲话 |
[1:11:04] | Excuse me, who’s the captain on this plane? | 对不起,机长是谁? |
[1:11:07] | It don’t matter. | 算了 |
[1:11:08] | Tell the captain we got a problem on the left side of this plane. | 跟他说飞机有点问题 |
[1:11:12] | The engine needs a new alternator. | 引擎得换新的交流发电机 |
[1:11:15] | My supervisior say: “Go fix that plane. | 我的老板说,“去修好飞机 |
[1:11:17] | Put that alternator on it. | 安装那个发电机 |
[1:11:18] | Don’t let that plane leave till I come.” | 先别让这班飞机起飞 |
[1:11:20] | Tell the proper authorities not to move this plane… | 千万别让人登机 |
[1:11:23] | before the FAA come and we in shit. | 先等民航局检查过再说 |
[1:11:26] | Go on! | 快去呀 |
[1:11:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[1:11:36] | Get your ass up now. | 起来吧 |
[1:11:37] | We got work to do. | 咱们得干活 |
[1:11:38] | Go away. I’ve disgraced myself. | 走开,我犯了错 |
[1:11:41] | What about the little girl? | 小女孩呢? |
[1:11:43] | Leave me alone. You could never understand. | 别管我,你不会懂 |
[1:11:45] | A man like me? | 你这什么意思? |
[1:11:46] | You are devoted only to yourself. | 你只管自己死活 |
[1:11:48] | You’re ashamed of being an officer. You dishonor your father’s name. | 丢了警局也丢了你父亲的脸 |
[1:11:52] | You know nothing about my father. | 你不认识我老爸 |
[1:11:54] | You say he’s a legend. | 你说他是传奇人物 |
[1:11:55] | My father was a legend | 我爸的确是 |
[1:11:57] | killed making a routine traffic stop… | 他在开罚单的时候遇害 |
[1:11:59] | by some punk who didn’t want no ticket. | 有个混混对他不爽 |
[1:12:02] | His partner’s supposed to back him up, but never did. | 他的搭档却没有出来帮他 |
[1:12:06] | My father was as devoted as you. | 我老爸跟你一样尽职 |
[1:12:08] | And now he’s dead. And for what? | 他为什么殉职? |
[1:12:09] | A traffic ticket and some punk? What’s the honor in that? | 为了张罚单?这有何尊严? |
[1:12:15] | You believe your father wasted his life, died for nothing? | 你认为他死得没有意义? |
[1:12:20] | Then prove me wrong. | 请你证明我错了 |
[1:12:24] | For 15 years, until China resumed control of Hong Kong | 香港回归前十五年来 |
[1:12:27] | Juntao was the most powerful crime lord in southeast Asia. | 中岛是势力最大的黑道老大 |
[1:12:32] | The British tried to close down his operation. | 英国政府想打垮他 |
[1:12:34] | But we failed. | 却失败了 |
[1:12:37] | But why the Consul’s daughter? | 他为何绑走领事的女儿? |
[1:12:39] | Detective Inspector Lee helped me | 李探长帮助我 |
[1:12:40] | raid every known asset of Juntao’s operation. | 把他们一网打尽 |
[1:12:44] | We confiscated millions in weapons, cash | 没收价值数千万的枪枝、现金 |
[1:12:47] | and a collection of Chinese art that was unsurpassed in the world. | 和价值连城的古董 |
[1:12:51] | Then Juntao disappeared. No witnesses. | 后来他消失无踪,没人看过他 |
[1:12:57] | Do you really think he’ll kill the girl? | 你认为他会撕票? |
[1:13:01] | My advice is… | 我建议你 |
[1:13:05] | pay the money. | 付出赎金 |
[1:13:22] | Consul? I’m going upstairs to make the drop. | 领事,我要上楼交钱 |
[1:13:25] | I want you to remain calm, as if nothing’s wrong. | 请你装作没有事 |
[1:13:28] | Don’t leave Agent Whitney’s side even for a moment. | 不要离开魏干员一步 |
[1:13:31] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[1:14:26] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am Consul Han. | 各位晚安,我是韩领事 |
[1:14:31] | On behalf of the People’s Republic of China, | 代表中华人民共和国 |
[1:14:33] | thank you for coming. | 欢迎各位到来 |
[1:14:39] | I am pleased to present 5000 years of China’s history and heritage. | 我有幸介绍中国五千年的宝藏 |
[1:14:44] | A collection witch, until recently, was thought to be lost forever. | 这些古物最近才被发现 |
[1:14:49] | This some nice shit. | 好棒的古董 |
[1:14:50] | Buddha’d go good in my bathroom. | 佛像适合摆我家 |
[1:14:55] | Hey, this is the history of my country. | 这是中国的历史文物 |
[1:14:57] | Priceless pieces of Chinese culture. | 象征中国文化的无价之宝 |
[1:15:00] | If anything gets damaged… | 要是有所损坏 |
[1:15:02] | Don’t worry. Ain’t nothing going to happen to this. | 别怕,不会有事的 |
[1:15:05] | And now, we can pass them on… | 现在,我们终于能够… |
[1:15:08] | …to our children. | …传承给下一代 |
[1:15:19] | Pardon me. | 对不起 |
[1:15:27] | I seen that guy at that Chinese restaurant. | 我在餐馆看过这家伙 |
[1:15:29] | Consul Han has been fighting flu for the past few days, | 韩领事这几天感冒 |
[1:15:32] | so perhaps I should finish what he started. | 让我替他说完 |
[1:15:35] | First we got to clear out the riffraff. | 先把这些人赶走 |
[1:15:37] | Anybody stay behing, they got something to lose. | 留下来的就是坏蛋 |
[1:15:39] | Wait here. I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:15:42] | …in creating a peaceful future between our two countries. | …为了中美两国的未来 |
[1:15:45] | The more we see differences and similarities… | 只有互相交流和了解… |
[1:15:49] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:15:51] | I’m Detective Carter from the LAPD. | 我是洛城警探卡特 |
[1:15:53] | We got Carter down here. | 卡特在那儿 |
[1:15:56] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:15:57] | We received a threat on the building. | 我们收到炸弹威胁 |
[1:16:00] | We ask if you exit the building as soon as possible | 请各位尽速离开 |
[1:16:03] | and please do not panic. | 请不要惊慌 |
[1:16:07] | Did you hear what I said? Get out the door! | 听到吗?快逃命吧 |
[1:16:09] | There’s a bomb here. | 这里有炸弹 |
[1:16:11] | What’s this panic about? Have the agents hold positions. | 搞什么?大家守住岗位 |
[1:16:14] | Everybody, take cover, hold your positions. | 大伙儿守住岗位 |
[1:16:17] | Get your ass out the building. | 滚出大楼 |
[1:16:18] | Lady, put the glass down, get out of here. | 拜托,放下酒杯,快逃吧 |
[1:16:21] | Woman, the exit over there or you’ll get your head blowed off. | 出口在那儿,你不要命吗? |
[1:16:24] | Come on, come on! | 快呀,快呀 |
[1:16:26] | Come on, titty, titty! Get them titties out of here! | 快逃命吧,快点 |
[1:16:29] | Somebody grab Carter! | 抓住卡特 |
[1:16:37] | Juntao. | 中岛 |
[1:16:39] | Juntao. | 中岛 |
[1:16:42] | Juntao. | 你就是中岛 |
[1:16:47] | Consul Han, six blocks of C-4 are wired to your daughter outside. | 你女儿身上绑了六块塑胶炸弹 |
[1:16:55] | Before the changeover, most of this exhibition | 香港回归前这些古物 |
[1:16:58] | was in the hands of a single private collector. | 属于一名私人收藏家所有 |
[1:17:02] | Me. | 就是我 |
[1:17:04] | I worked most of my life | 我辛苦一辈子 |
[1:17:06] | to acquire and catalog these priceless pieces you see before you | 才收集到你们眼前的无价之宝 |
[1:17:12] | And then in one fell swoop… | 没想到一下子… |
[1:17:15] | it was taken from me. | …就被夺走 |
[1:17:18] | But tonight | 不过今晚… |
[1:17:20] | I shall be paid in full. | …我会得到补偿 |
[1:17:22] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[1:17:24] | She dies if I press this button. | 我按下去她就死 |
[1:17:29] | Just be patient. | 有点耐心 |
[1:17:31] | My transportation will be here shortly. | 马上就有人来接我 |
[1:17:38] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[1:17:52] | I was going to tell you, you’re in the red zone. | 你的车停在红线 |
[1:17:54] | There’s cops all over. | 到处都是警察 |
[1:17:58] | Didn’t know I could do that, did you? Put your hands up! | 没想到吧?手举起来 |
[1:18:01] | I ain’t going to kill you. I’m just going to kick your ass! | 我不会杀你,我会扁你 |
[1:18:09] | Tell your friends about me. | 多替我宣传吧 |
[1:18:24] | How you doing? | 你没事吗? |
[1:18:26] | We been looking for you. I’m Carter from the LAPD. | 我是洛城警探卡特 |
[1:18:29] | Everything’s okay now. I’ll take you to your daddy, all right? | 不会有事的,我带你找爸爸 |
[1:18:32] | First thing I’ll do, I’ll take this vest off. | 不过我先帮你脱掉背心 |
[1:18:34] | Don’t touch it! | 不能碰 |
[1:18:36] | I think it’ll be safer if we take it off. | 脱下来比较安全 |
[1:18:37] | I heard them say it will explode. | 他们说脱下来就会爆炸 |
[1:18:41] | Okay, I think it’d be safer if we leave it on. Don’t move. | 那就不要脱,别动 |
[1:18:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:18:47] | I’ll be there about five minutes. | 大概还有五分钟就可以到了 |
[1:18:49] | Everything is fine. | 现在一切都很顺利 |
[1:18:51] | Over! | 完毕 |
[1:18:52] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[1:18:53] | Hold your positions! | 不要动 |
[1:18:55] | Do not draw your weapons! | 不要开枪 |
[1:19:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, I think we’ll call that an evening… | 各位,今晚就告一段落 |
[1:19:05] | Thank you, and good night. | 谢谢大家,晚安 |
[1:19:27] | Juntao. | 中岛 |
[1:19:31] | Juntao! | 中岛 |
[1:19:34] | I got something for you! | 我有东西给你 |
[1:19:37] | I got something you want. | 你要的东西 |
[1:19:44] | I got your bomb right here. | 这是你的炸弹 |
[1:19:47] | Sweetheart. | 女儿 |
[1:19:48] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:19:49] | Hold on. | 别去 |
[1:19:52] | Want to blow something up? | 想炸死我们吗? |
[1:19:54] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[1:19:57] | Push the button. Come on. | 按下去呀 |
[1:20:01] | Push the button. | 快按呀 |
[1:20:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:20:03] | I’m playing. Play along. | 我在唬他,一起唬他吧 |
[1:20:05] | Come on, push the button! | 尽管按下去 |
[1:20:06] | Yeah, come on, push the button! | 是啊,尽管按吧 |
[1:20:10] | Blow everybody up. | 炸死大家最好 |
[1:20:12] | Yeah, blow everybody up! | 对,把大家炸死 |
[1:20:13] | Push the goddamn button. | 快按吧 |
[1:20:14] | Push the goddamn button. | 按下去 |
[1:20:17] | You heard what she said. | 你听到她的话 |
[1:20:20] | Come on! | 快呀 |
[1:20:21] | Everybody excited about something blowing up | 大家都好兴奋 |
[1:20:24] | and look at your little punk British ass. | 你却怕得要命 |
[1:20:26] | Come on! Push the button! | 快点,按下去 |
[1:20:29] | Deal with it, please. | 搞定他 |
[1:20:31] | Where you going? | 你上哪儿? |
[1:20:39] | Cover the Consul! | 保护领事 |
[1:20:42] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[1:20:43] | It’s okay. She’s professional. | 别怕,她是爆破专家 |
[1:20:45] | We must take the vest off. | 一定要脱掉背心 |
[1:20:47] | Okay, give me a second. | 等我一下子 |
[1:20:49] | Just give me a second. | 再等一下 |
[1:20:52] | There’s a trigger on this vest. It’ll blow if I take it off. | 背心有机关,脱掉就会爆炸 |
[1:21:03] | Haven’t you done this before? | 你没拆除过吗? |
[1:21:04] | It’s different in the practice room. | 这跟演习不同 |
[1:21:07] | Everybody take cover. | 快找掩护 |
[1:21:10] | We need more men down here! | 请派人手支援 |
[1:21:11] | Say again! Dan, do you read me? | 请重覆,你收到吗? |
[1:21:27] | Need some help down here, damn it! | 快派人来支援 |
[1:21:35] | “Roses are red” | 玫瑰艳丽 |
[1:21:38] | “Violets are blue” | 紫罗兰娇美 |
[1:21:42] | “Sugar is sweet” | 糖果甜蜜 |
[1:21:46] | “And so are you” | 你也一样 |
[1:21:56] | The remote can still set it off. | 他能用摇控器引爆 |
[1:21:59] | Get rid of it. | 快脱掉吧 |
[1:22:07] | She okay? Yes. | 她没事吧? 没事 |
[1:22:11] | I know that ain’t the bomb! | 那不是炸弹吧? |
[1:22:14] | Get that bomb away from me! Take the bomb outside! | 离我远点,把炸弹拿出去 |
[1:22:18] | Take the bomb outside. | 快把它拿出去 |
[1:22:20] | Juntao. | 中岛 |
[1:22:21] | Yeah, take it over to Juntao. Go to Juntao. | 拿给中岛,拿给他 |
[1:22:23] | You go this way. I go that way. | 你走那儿,我走这儿 |
[1:22:24] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:22:32] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:23:43] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:24:01] | Where you going? | 你上哪儿? |
[1:24:23] | Meet me on the roof. | 到屋顶等我 |
[1:24:49] | Don’t move, man. | 不要动 |
[1:24:51] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[1:24:52] | I been looking for your sweet and sour chicken ass. | 我一直在找你这块咕老肉 |
[1:24:55] | Your boys ain’t here. Where they at? You all alone. | 你的手下都不在 |
[1:24:59] | I kill him. | 我会杀死他的 |
[1:25:01] | Go ahead. I don’t like him. | 我讨厌他,尽管下手吧 |
[1:25:08] | Put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:25:10] | Fight like a man. | 我们单打独斗 |
[1:25:13] | What you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:25:14] | Fight like a man. | 单打独斗 |
[1:25:17] | Fight like a man? | 单打独斗? |
[1:25:20] | All right. I’ll kick your ass. Then I’ll take your ass to jail. | 好,我先扁你,再送你坐牢 |
[1:25:25] | All right, come on, put the gun down. | 好了,把枪放下 |
[1:25:28] | Same time. | 一起放下 |
[1:25:54] | Wipe yourself off, man. You dead. | 擦一下,你死了 |
[1:27:09] | Thank you, God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:27:32] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[1:27:36] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:27:59] | You know he dead. | 他死了 |
[1:28:01] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[1:28:03] | Help! Do something! | 救命啊,快想办法 |
[1:28:05] | Be cool, man! Hang on! | 冷静点,撑着点 |
[1:28:14] | I can’t hold on anymore! | 我抓不住了 |
[1:28:16] | Hang on for about a hour! I’ll get the ambulance! I’ll be back! | 再撑一小时,我去叫救护车 |
[1:28:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在鬼扯什么? |
[1:28:20] | Just hang on! I’ll be right back! | 撑着点,我马上回来 |
[1:28:22] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[1:28:23] | I was just playing. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[1:28:29] | Do something! | 快想办法 |
[1:28:34] | I can’t hold on anymore. | 我撑不住了 |
[1:28:55] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:29:01] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你,谢谢 |
[1:29:03] | Man, what the hell you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:29:05] | I just being polite. | 这是礼貌呀 |
[1:29:07] | Next time, be polite to my nuts. | 下次别那么用力 |
[1:29:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:14] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[1:29:28] | Excuse me. Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:29:29] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[1:29:31] | I owe you everything. | 我欠你很多 |
[1:29:33] | Only your friendship. | 你只欠我一份友情 |
[1:29:40] | Look who’s here. | 看看这是谁 |
[1:29:42] | What took you so long? | 你怎么现在才来? |
[1:29:49] | I think this belongs to you. | 这是你的 |
[1:29:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:03] | You should come with me. | 你应该跟我去 |
[1:30:05] | Get on the plane when you get off work. You fly for free. | 下了班就搭免费飞机来 |
[1:30:08] | I’m a young black man trying to expand my horizons. | 我这老黑能扩展你的视野 |
[1:30:11] | Travel a little bit. See the world. | 环游世界、见见世面 |
[1:30:19] | What y’all doing? I’m through with y’all. I’m going on vacation. | 干嘛?我要去度假 |
[1:30:22] | Now, hold on there. | 先别急着走 |
[1:30:24] | We came by to tell you what a great job you did yesterday. | 你昨天的表现太好了 |
[1:30:27] | And when you come back, there’ll be an FBI badge waiting for you. | 你回来就能当FBI干员 |
[1:30:33] | You serious? | 真的吗? |
[1:30:35] | Come on, man, don’t be playing. | 你不要骗我 |
[1:30:38] | I don’t know what to say. It’s like a dream come true. | 我太感动了,我的梦想成真 |
[1:30:42] | I got a idea though. | 我有个点子 |
[1:30:45] | Why don’t y’all take that badge | 把那些FBI徽章拿出来 |
[1:30:51] | and shove it up yoru ass? All up in your ass. | 塞进你们的屁眼 |
[1:30:53] | I’m LAPD. | 我是洛城警探 |
[1:30:58] | Bitch. | 臭小子 |
[1:31:02] | First class, I like this. This is tight. | 头等舱,棒呆了 |
[1:31:04] | Can I take your jacket, sir? | 我帮你拿外套 |
[1:31:06] | My jacket? No, you can take this bag though. | 不必了,帮我拿行李吧 |
[1:31:09] | How you doing? What’s up? | 你好,怎么样? |
[1:31:11] | What’s up, man? You ready to go? | 怎么样?走了吧? |
[1:31:14] | May I offer you some peanuts? | 您要来点花生吗? |
[1:31:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:31:18] | You are very beautiful. | 你很美 |
[1:31:19] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[1:31:22] | You never told me you spoke Chinese. | 你没说你会讲中文 |
[1:31:24] | I never told you I didn’t. You assume I didn’t. | 我没说我不会,是你假设的 |
[1:31:27] | This is cool. Han’s letting me go to Hong Kong with you. | 酷毙了,老韩让我跟你去香港 |
[1:31:31] | I ain’t had a vacation in 5 years. | 五年来我没度过假 |
[1:31:33] | We can hang in my crib. I will show you my ‘hood. | 你住我的窝,我带你到处混 |
[1:31:36] | You can show me some Chinese girls. | 带我找中国小妞 |
[1:31:38] | When I get there, I want a massage. I’ll get buck-wild. | 我要去按摩,狂欢作乐 |
[1:31:41] | No police work for two weeks… How long this flight? | 享受两个礼拜,要飞多久? |
[1:31:46] | Fifteen hours. | 十五个钟头 |
[1:31:46] | Fifteen hours? What are we going to do for 15 hours? | 十五个钟头?要做什么呀? |
[1:31:58] | Hell, no. | 我不要 |
[1:31:59] | Stewardess! | 小姐 |
[1:32:01] | Stewardess, give me another seat! | 小姐,我要换座位 |
[1:32:04] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[1:32:06] | Stewardess! | 小姐 |