英文名称:Running Scared
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Come on! Come on,kid! | 坚持住 坚持住 孩子 |
[01:08] | The fuck? | 别 |
[01:10] | Look at me. Fuck! | 看着我 |
[01:14] | Come on,Oleg,stay with me. | 坚持住 奥雷格 坚持住 |
[01:16] | Come on. Come on! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[01:23] | Come on,kid. We’re gonna make it. | 坚持住 孩子 我们可以的 |
[01:25] | We’re gonna crash! | 要撞了 |
[01:30] | 夺命枪火 | |
[01:49] | 18个小时之前 | |
[01:50] | Yeah,mon. | 好的 |
[01:52] | Sweet like cola wine. | 可乐酒一样甜 |
[01:55] | Come on,we count the hundreds only. | 快点 我们要数很多 |
[01:59] | Jeez. | 上帝 |
[02:04] | Why don’t they finish it? | 为什么不是他们来做完这个活 |
[02:14] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[02:21] | What you have there? | 你有什么 |
[02:23] | It’s all looking very good. | 看起来都不错 |
[02:26] | Nobody fucking move! | 所有人都不许动 |
[02:28] | Eat the floor,fucker! | 趴在地上 混蛋 |
[02:29] | Down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[02:30] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[02:31] | Now,you cocksuckers! | 马上 你们这些鸟人 |
[02:32] | You heard him! Get down! | 听到他说的了吗 趴下 |
[02:33] | You’re makin’ the biggest fuckin’ mistake… | 你可是犯了一个很大的错 |
[02:35] | Ohh! Shut up! | 哦 闭嘴 |
[02:36] | Down,motherfuckers,down! | 趴下 王八蛋 趴下 |
[02:38] | Everybody,eat the fuckin’ floor! | 他妈的 全都给我趴下 |
[02:41] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[02:42] | Now,very fuckin’ carefully, | 现在 给我慢慢的 |
[02:44] | reach into your jackets | 伸到你们的口袋里 |
[02:46] | and take out whatever you’re packin’ | 把所有东西都拿出来 |
[02:48] | and slide it under the bed! | 并且把东西扔到床底下去 |
[02:49] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[02:50] | Come on,all of you! | 快 所有人 |
[02:52] | Move it! Come on,fuckheads! | 快 动作快点 |
[02:53] | Keep it moving! Now! | 动作快点 马上 |
[02:57] | You better spend it real quick,shitbags. | 你最好及时行乐 |
[02:59] | You ain’t long for this fuckin’ world. | 你他妈的活不长了 |
[03:01] | Yeah,right. I’ll be sure to have a Mai Tai on you. | 对 没错 是啊 我会敬你一杯迈泰调酒 |
[03:05] | All of you goombah fucks. | 你们所有人 |
[03:08] | Come on. I’ll have one on you,too. | 快 还有你 |
[03:11] | Go,go! Come on! | 走 走 |
[03:12] | Come on! Move,move,move! | 快 撤 撤 撤 |
[03:13] | Hurry! Fuckin’ move! | 快 撤了 快 |
[03:14] | Get going! Move! | 撤 撤 |
[03:15] | Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go! Come on! | 快 快 别磨蹭了 |
[03:19] | Come on! Now! | 快 马上 |
[03:25] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[03:37] | No,man. | 不 |
[03:40] | You fuckers! You motherfuckers! | 你他妈的 混蛋 |
[03:42] | We don’t give a fuck about these niggers. | 干掉黑鬼和我们没什么关系 |
[03:45] | Now,you spill Perello blood, | 你要是杀了帕洛罗家的人 |
[03:47] | you’re deep-six invested. Walk clean. | 你肯定就没命了 走吧 |
[03:49] | Piss on Perello blood! Fuck him! | 混蛋帕洛罗 干掉他 |
[03:54] | Oh,shit! | 哦 可恶 |
[03:55] | God damn it! | 王八蛋 |
[03:59] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[04:02] | Aah! Son of a bitch! | 啊 狗娘养的 |
[04:03] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[04:15] | Oh,fuck! | 去死吧 |
[04:18] | Come on! | 快 |
[04:19] | Get up,you fuck! | 我可不会放弃 你他妈的 |
[04:21] | Come on! | 快 |
[04:42] | Guys,let’s blow this cunt! | 伙计们 毙了他们 |
[04:45] | What a fuckin’ pussy! | 快呀 |
[04:46] | What? Where you goin’,you fuck? | 怎么样 人都到哪儿去了啊 |
[04:49] | We can work this out! Let’s talk! | 我们就地解决啊 出来谈谈啊 |
[04:51] | Fuck you! | 去死 |
[04:55] | Shut the fuck up! | 给我他妈的闭嘴 |
[05:01] | Where the fuck you reachin’? Huh? | 你他妈的到谁的地盘上撒野啊 |
[05:02] | Please… tell you what… | 求求你 |
[05:05] | Have a Mai Tai on me,huh? | 你敬我一杯迈泰调酒 啊 |
[05:12] | Fuck me. He’s a cop. | 我操 他是个警察 |
[05:17] | A fuckin’ cop? | 他妈的警察 |
[05:19] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[05:20] | Get the shit,and let’s go! Now! | 把它拿着 我们走 马上 |
[05:23] | Hurry the fuck up! | 快 |
[05:30] | Fuckin’ dirty mooks. | 混蛋 |
[05:32] | Cocksuckers! | 混蛋 |
[05:34] | Is there one fuckin’ honest cop | 这个他妈的城市里面 |
[05:35] | in this fuckin’ city,huh? | 还有他妈的诚实的警察吗 |
[05:37] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[05:40] | Give me your gat. | 把你的枪给我 |
[05:43] | Take this shit and get rid of it. | 把这个拿去 帮我把它销毁了 |
[05:46] | And do me a favor… don’t fuck it up. | 别给我搞砸了 |
[05:51] | No! | 走 |
[06:00] | Give,loser punk! | 拿着 废物 |
[06:02] | Never…dickwad! | 决不 |
[06:08] | Oh,sorry. You ok? | 对不起 你还好吗 |
[06:12] | Oh,shit. | 哦 可恶 |
[06:13] | I didn’t mean to do that. | 我不想这样的 |
[06:37] | Call now. | 现在打电话 |
[06:40] | Hey,boss. | 嗨 老板 |
[06:43] | What are you doing there? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:45] | Whacking off to the E! Channel again? | 又在看E频道了 |
[07:19] | I just want to smell you. Stay just like that. | 我就想亲亲你 |
[07:21] | You didn’t call,you son of a bitch. | 你怎么说都不说一声 你个混蛋 |
[07:42] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[07:43] | Those are my pearls you’ve been promising? | 你答应过给我买的珍珠 |
[07:44] | No. No,it’s nothing. | 没什么东西 |
[07:46] | It’s just a little recycling. | 只是些资源回收 |
[07:47] | Joey,come on. You are looking for trouble, | 乔伊 得了吧 小心点 |
[07:50] | ’cause if Tommy ever found out about that… | 如果汤米发现的话 |
[07:51] | shh. Just remember, | 嘘 记住 |
[07:53] | it’s just our little insurance policy,all right? | 记住 这只是我们之间的事 明白了吗 |
[07:55] | ‘Cause there’s no way in hell | 我可不想被关进大牢 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna be thinkin’ | 我不想 |
[07:58] | about gettin’ some of this right here | 站在那里 |
[08:00] | lookin’ at you through some glass window. | 只是透着窗户看着你 |
[08:01] | There’s no fucking way. | 不可能 |
[08:34] | No,Joey,come on. No,no,no,no,no,no. | 不 乔伊 不 别这样 |
[08:37] | No. No! | 别 别 |
[08:39] | Come on,baby. Baby,look. Look at me. | 不 宝贝 看着我 |
[08:41] | -What? -Nicky’s around. | -怎么了 -尼克在啊 |
[08:42] | No,Nicky’s busy. | 尼克忙着呢 |
[08:43] | Come on,I’ll be quick and real quiet. Come on. | 我会速战速决 而且安安静静 来嘛 |
[08:45] | Quiet? I don’t think so. Quick,I can believe. | 安静 我可不信 速战速决我倒是相信的 |
[08:47] | You know somethin’,Mrs. G? | 你懂的 老婆大人 |
[08:49] | What? You’re bad. | 干嘛 你很坏啊 |
[08:51] | Ha ha! Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah. Sure. | 哈 哈 是啊 是啊 当然是 |
[08:54] | I got a rep. | 我可是很出名的哦 |
[08:56] | Yeah? You got a rep. | 是嘛 你很出名 |
[08:57] | Yeah,some things… | 是的 |
[08:58] | you got a crazy rep. | 出名的好手 |
[08:59] | Teresa likes to make it on washing machines. | 我听说她喜欢在洗衣机上做 |
[09:03] | On select occasions,yeah. | 在特别场合做 还有呢 |
[09:08] | -Oh,no,no. -What? | -不 不 -什么 |
[09:09] | My sauce! My sauce is bubbling! | 我煮的东西 我煮的东西烧起来了 |
[09:11] | Wait,that’s how I like it! | 等等 我正爽着呢 |
[09:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:14] | Aw,fuck! Come on! | 来啊 |
[09:16] | Hey! You use language like that, | 嗨 你再这样说话 |
[09:19] | you ain’t gettin’ no after-dinner dessert. | 可没有饭后甜点了哦 |
[09:22] | Go find Nicky. | 去叫尼克 |
[09:24] | I think he’s up in the bedroom with Oleg. | 他大概在楼上自己的房间里 和奥雷格在一起 |
[09:26] | Why’s he always with that russkie kid? | 他为什么老和那个俄国小孩在一起啊 |
[09:27] | Don’t he have no other friends? | 他就没别的朋友了吗 |
[09:29] | Joey,you know,they get along. | 乔伊 你知道的 |
[09:31] | It’s fine. What do you want? | 他们在一起玩的蛮开心的 你想怎么样 |
[09:33] | I don’t want him going over there no more, | 我不想他再去那孩子家了 |
[09:35] | that’s what I want. | 这就是我想的 |
[09:36] | I know. He knows. | 我知道 他也知道的 |
[09:39] | He knows. | 他知道的 |
[09:44] | I’ll go get him. Mm-hmm. | 我去叫他 |
[09:53] | Yo,Nick. | 尼克 |
[09:54] | Dinner. | 吃晚饭了 |
[10:06] | Oh,shit. | 哦 可恶 |
[10:10] | Come on. | 来 |
[10:14] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[11:10] | Ahem. Dinner. | 吃晚饭了 |
[11:13] | Can Oleg stay? | 奥雷格能留下吗 |
[11:14] | Babe,it’s already been 3 times this week. | 这星期已经第三次了 |
[11:16] | I’m sure his mom would like to have him home | 我肯定他妈妈一定希望 |
[11:18] | for a change. | 他回家去 |
[11:19] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[11:20] | I’m not even hungry. | 我根本不饿 |
[11:22] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[11:23] | Go razors. | 刀锋队必胜 |
[11:25] | You,go wash up. | 你去洗手 |
[11:26] | Those hands are scary. | 脏死了 |
[11:30] | Good night,Oleg. | 晚安 奥雷格 |
[11:31] | Good night,Mrs. Gazelle. | 晚安 加泽尔太太 |
[11:38] | He’s not even up there. | 他不在上面 |
[11:39] | They turned the damn basement into a sports complex again. | 他们又把储藏室变成体育场了 |
[11:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Come on,T,how many times am I supposed to tell him? | 我都对他说过几遍了啊 |
[11:44] | Joe,what do you want? They’re just boys. | 你想干吗啊 他们只是孩子啊 |
[11:46] | They… | 他们 |
[11:58] | Dad,I won’t do it again,I swear. | 爸爸 我发誓我不会再这么做了 |
[12:00] | Don’t you expect me to make book on that. | 我打赌你还会这么做的 |
[12:01] | Now go get your grandfather. | 现在 叫你爷爷去 |
[12:03] | I just washed my hands. | 可我刚洗过手 |
[12:07] | All right. | 好 |
[12:14] | Hey,Nick. | 嗨 尼克 |
[12:16] | Razors and blues Friday night? | 刀锋队和布鲁斯队 星期五晚上 |
[12:19] | 120 Yellow,pal. | 120 黄色 前排座位 |
[12:21] | No way! | 太棒了 |
[12:23] | It’s gonna be a total deathmatch | 这是彻斯特和 |
[12:25] | between Chester and Erlich. | 厄里克的生死战 |
[12:26] | They’re going home in body bags! | 他们肯定死翘翘 |
[12:28] | Red ice! | 红对必胜 |
[12:30] | Hey,um… Can Oleg come? | 嘿 哦 奥雷格能去吗 |
[12:32] | He’s never been to one game,and… | 他从来没有去过 他 |
[12:34] | no. No,not this time. | 不 不 这次不行 |
[12:35] | Sal can only score me a pair of tickets. | 萨尔只给了我两张票 |
[12:37] | Maybe next time,though. | 我想下次吧 |
[12:40] | Go get your grandfather. | 叫爷爷去 |
[12:58] | Get up. | 起来啊 |
[13:00] | Get up. | 爬起来 |
[13:04] | Come on. | 加油 |
[13:07] | Come on,man. | 起来啊 伙计 |
[13:09] | Make it different this time. | 来点新花样 |
[13:15] | Get up. | 起来啊 |
[13:19] | Get up. | 起来 |
[13:26] | I said,get up! | 我说 起来 |
[13:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:31] | Wolfgang puck. It’s your favorite. | 沃夫甘帕克买的 你最喜欢了 |
[13:33] | It’s thick-crust… | 我不爱吃厚边 |
[13:36] | You damn Blyad. | 混蛋 |
[13:38] | I cut off crust for you. | 把切掉一点 |
[13:40] | It’ll be better. | 这样就好了 |
[13:44] | Bring me another Moskova. | 把莫斯卡带来 |
[13:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:07] | Come. | 来 |
[14:11] | Watch this. | 看这 |
[14:14] | John Wayne in the cowboys. | 约翰·韦恩演的《牛仔》 |
[14:18] | I don’t like cowboys. | 我不喜欢牛仔 |
[14:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[14:22] | It’s the Duke. | 是公爵 |
[14:24] | Come. Sit. | 过来 坐 |
[14:37] | When I was growing up in Kishinev, | 小时候在基希涅夫的时候 |
[14:39] | we had no VHS,no DVD back then. | 那时我们没有录影带 没有DVD |
[14:43] | I remember… | 我记得 |
[14:46] | I did a job for this friend of my father. | 我为我老爸的一个朋友打工 |
[14:49] | I pickpocketed a key off this apparatchik. | 帮他偷钥匙 |
[14:53] | The man gave me as a reward | 作为回报 他就给了我 |
[14:56] | this children’s projector. | 一个儿童放映机 |
[15:00] | It came with 3 films… | 里面有三部影片 |
[15:03] | Speedy Gonzales,Tarzan of the apes, | 《飞飞鼠》《人猿泰山》 |
[15:06] | and John Wayne in the cowboys. | 约翰·韦恩演的《牛仔》 |
[15:08] | I watched that thing… | 我看了大概 |
[15:11] | A thousand times. | 有上千次了 |
[15:14] | Anzor,it’s getting cold. | 安卓 都冷了 |
[15:25] | I was 9 years old. | 那时我九岁 |
[15:27] | I didn’t know how long movies were supposed to be. | 我不知道这些电影有多长 |
[15:30] | My version of the cowboys, | 我所看到的《牛仔》的版本 |
[15:32] | it was only 10 minutes long. | 片长只有10分钟 |
[15:34] | No John Wayne getting shot. | 没有约翰·韦恩被杀的镜头 |
[15:39] | Because it was for kids,they left that part out. | 因为是专门给小孩子看的 所以这部分被删掉了 |
[15:43] | I didn’t know this… | 直到来到美国 |
[15:46] | Until I arrive in America | 才知道剧情 |
[15:49] | and see it on TV for the first time. | 在电视上第一次看完整 |
[15:54] | I hate it. | 我讨厌完整的版本 |
[15:56] | I want my 8-millimeter back. | 还是喜欢以前被剪接过的片子 |
[16:01] | Because on that one,the Duke lives. | 因为在那个版本里 公爵活着 |
[16:07] | Some things were better in the old place. | 有些东西还是以前的好 |
[16:10] | Not too many. | 不很多 |
[16:11] | Some things. | 但的确有那么一些 |
[16:14] | Let me show you from the beginning. | 让你从头开始看吧 |
[16:22] | Oh,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:24] | Oh,go forward. | 就到这儿 |
[16:27] | This part’s better. | 这个更好 |
[16:32] | Without the Duke? | 没有公爵 |
[16:41] | Where are you going? | 你到哪儿去 |
[16:43] | You don’t walk out on the Duke! | 你不懂公爵的意义 |
[16:53] | She said he’s always distracted | 她说他老是心不在焉 |
[16:55] | and he never finishes his work, | 功课从来没做完的 |
[16:56] | and she wants to get him tested. | 还希望给他做个检查 |
[16:59] | Wait,she wants to get him tested? | 等一下 什么检查 |
[17:01] | Tested for what? | 检查什么 |
[17:02] | I think maybe,uh, | 我想大概是 |
[17:04] | attention disorder or something. | 注意力障碍 多动症之类的吧 |
[17:06] | I’m not fucking a.D.D. | 我他妈的没有注意力障碍 |
[17:07] | Hey! You don’t use that word in front of your mother. | 嗨 别在你老妈面前说脏话 |
[17:10] | What’s wrong with “A.D.D.”? | ADD又怎么了啊 |
[17:11] | The other one,smart-ass! | 小鬼 是另一个词 |
[17:14] | And he don’t use that word,period! | 不许再说脏话 听到了没有 |
[17:15] | I don’t want to be on medication. | 我不想吃药 |
[17:17] | You can’t make me take it,’cause I won’t. | 你们不能逼我吃 因为我不想 |
[17:18] | No,no,Nick. You know what? Don’t even worry about. | 不会的 尼克 别担心 |
[17:20] | There’s no way in hell anybody’s gonna put you on meds,ok? | 没有人会逼你吃药的 明白了嘛 |
[17:24] | T,why don’t you tell that teacher | 特丽 叫那老师 |
[17:25] | to come down to the rink and watch him wax that puck? | 到冰球场 看看他看冰球比赛的样子好了 |
[17:27] | That’s perfect concentration every time. | 每次注意力都很集中 |
[17:28] | That’s different,Joe. | 那不一样的 乔伊 |
[17:30] | We’re just… we’re just trying to find out | 我们 我们只是想知道 |
[17:33] | what’s going on with you. | 你究竟哪里出了问题 |
[17:34] | Ok? Buddy,she said some great things,too. | 她也表扬了他很多地方 |
[17:36] | She said… she said that he’s very bright. | 她说他很聪明 |
[17:37] | She said he’s very creative. | 很有创造力 |
[17:39] | You left that part out before. I like that part. | 你以前可没提过 我爱听这话 |
[17:42] | I got potential. | 我很有潜力的 |
[17:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:59] | You takin’ a collection down there? | 你准备把这些都收起来明天再吃吗 |
[18:24] | He must eat. | 他得吃饭 |
[18:30] | The little prick… | 小畜生竟然 |
[18:32] | Insults the Duke. | 说公爵不好 |
[18:36] | He don’t eat in this house. | 别想在家里吃饭了 |
[18:41] | You hear me,you little snotface? | 你听到我说的了吗 杂种 |
[18:45] | Stay in your room! | 回你的房间去待着 |
[18:47] | Jerk off to your fucking razors! | 滚回去 看你的刀锋去吧 |
[18:50] | Faggot! | 白痴 |
[18:52] | He’s a growing boy. | 他已经是大孩子了 |
[19:08] | What did I fucking say,Suka? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[19:11] | He has to eat,anzor. | 他得吃饭 安卓 |
[19:14] | Please. | 求求你 |
[19:15] | Who puts food on this fucking table? | 谁他妈的出钱买这些吃的东西 |
[19:21] | Not you,Blyad. | 不是你 |
[19:24] | I’m the big man of this house. | 我才是这房子的主人 |
[19:26] | When I say the little shit don’t eat,he don’t eat. | 我说不许吃 他就不许吃 |
[19:30] | Anzor. | 安卓 |
[19:33] | John Wayne was a faggot. | 约翰·韦恩是白痴 |
[19:37] | So,uh,Vicki Goletto told me she saw you | 薇基·格列特告诉我说她看到 |
[19:39] | walking hand-in-hand with Jeannie’s daughter. | 你和珍妮的女儿手牵手走路 |
[19:41] | The fat one? | 那个胖子 |
[19:45] | That sounded like a gun. | 听上去像是枪声 |
[19:49] | Hey,Nick,throw me some bread. | 嗨 尼克 给我一块面包 |
[19:53] | Aah! Shit! Get down! | 啊 见鬼 趴下 |
[19:55] | Get down! You ok? You ok? | 趴下 你 你没事吧 |
[19:58] | Jesus,Joe. What the hell? | 天啊 乔伊 怎么回事啊 |
[19:59] | Stay here. Motherfucker. | 待在这儿别动 妈的 |
[20:01] | Motherfucker! | 妈的 |
[20:02] | I’m gonna kill that fuckin’ piece of shit! | 我要杀了那混蛋 |
[20:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[20:05] | You Russian piece of shit! | 他妈的俄国混蛋 |
[20:07] | Gun. | 枪 |
[20:09] | Shoot my fuckin’ house. I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you. | 向我家开枪 我他妈的杀了你 |
[20:12] | Dad,wait! | 爸爸 别 |
[20:14] | Get back in the house. | 回屋里去 |
[20:15] | Get back in the house! | 回屋里去 |
[20:18] | Get back in now! Go! | 马上 快 |
[20:22] | Stay right here. Don’t you move,son,ok? | 待在那 别动 儿子 |
[20:25] | You fuckin’ piece of shit. I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you! | 混蛋 我他妈的要杀了你 |
[20:27] | Nicky,get inside. | 尼克 回房里去 |
[20:28] | Fuckin’ piece of shit! | 混蛋 |
[20:29] | Joe! Joe! Aah! | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[20:30] | What’s the matter with you? I just called 911. | 你干嘛啊 我已经打过911了 |
[20:33] | Leave it for the cops! | 交给警察处理好了 |
[20:34] | Get the kid and take him back in the house! | 这里有孩子 回去 |
[20:35] | You fuckin’ piece of shit! | 混蛋 |
[20:37] | I’m gonna kill you! Open the fuckin’ door! | 我要杀了你 快开门 |
[20:39] | Oleg’s my friend! I’ll kick it in! | 奥雷格是我朋友 我要闯进去 |
[20:40] | -He’s my friend! -Open the door! | -他是我朋友 -开门 |
[20:42] | Joey,don’t be a damn hero! | 乔伊 别逞英雄了 |
[20:43] | Open up! It’s Joey Gazelle from next door! Open up! | 开门 我是隔壁的乔伊·加泽尔 |
[20:46] | Open up! | 开门 |
[20:49] | Get back! Get back! | 退后 你退后 |
[20:53] | Where is he? Is he upstairs? | 他在哪儿 在楼上吗 |
[20:54] | He’s in… | 他在 |
[20:55] | -what? -He’s… | -什么 -他在 |
[20:57] | listen,get down. | 听着 趴下 |
[21:05] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[21:06] | Where’s the kid? | 小孩呢 |
[21:09] | Huh? | 啊 |
[21:15] | Where’s the kid? | 小孩子呢 |
[21:16] | Fuck him. I’m the one who’s shot. | 是我中枪了 |
[21:19] | Who is he? Is he still in the house? | 谁干的 他还在房里吗 |
[21:21] | The little snotfuck ran out back. | 小兔崽子已经从后门逃走了 |
[21:23] | Oleg? | 奥雷格 |
[21:26] | Oleg? What are you trying to say? | 奥雷格 你在说什么啊 |
[21:27] | Oleg shot you? | 奥雷格开枪打你 |
[21:29] | What are you… | 你是谁 |
[21:31] | A fucking idiot? | 他妈的白痴吗 |
[21:33] | I didn’t do this to myself. | 这不是我自己干的 |
[21:35] | The little prick put a gun to me,too. | 小兔崽子会这么做呢 |
[21:39] | Look at him. | 看看 |
[22:07] | She used to fucking make… | 上帝啊 怎么会这样 |
[22:09] | where’d he get the piece? | 他哪儿来的枪 |
[22:11] | Where’d he get the fuckin’ piece? | 他哪儿来的枪 |
[22:12] | Fuck should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[22:13] | What,it wasn’t yours? | 什么 不是你的 |
[22:14] | No! No way! | 不是 绝对不是 |
[22:18] | I got a .357 in the safe out back. | 我的是357的 放在后面的保险箱里的 |
[22:21] | He had some fucking snub-nosed thing. | 他是一把短管转轮枪 |
[22:25] | Silver. Chrome. | 银色的 铬合金 |
[22:47] | This is bullshit,Nick! | 胡说 尼克 |
[22:48] | Now you tell me! I’m not playing around! | 快 你马上告诉我 我可没开玩笑 |
[22:49] | We saw where you put the gun, | 我们看到了你放枪的地方 |
[22:50] | but he didn’t take anything… | 但是他什么都没有拿 |
[22:52] | not with me. | 我和他在一起的时候没有 |
[22:53] | Well,he went back,Nicky. | 但是他回去了啊 尼克 |
[22:55] | Well,I didn’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[22:56] | I swear I didn’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[22:58] | Come here. Listen to me. | 过来 听我说 |
[23:00] | Listen to me. That piece, | 听我说 那把枪 |
[23:01] | that’s not just any hot piece. | 不是一般的枪 |
[23:03] | Tommy used it to burn a dirty cop. | 汤米拿这把枪打死一个警察 |
[23:05] | -Oh,no. -Yeah. | -哦 不 -是的 |
[23:06] | Yeah. No,no. | 是的 不 不 |
[23:07] | Listen,listen. On top of it, | 听着 听我说 最重要的是 |
[23:08] | that kid’s out there right now. | 现在这个孩子还在外面 |
[23:09] | The cops are on their way. | 警察就在来的路上 |
[23:11] | If they find the gun or they find the kid | 如果他们发现了枪 或者找到孩子 |
[23:13] | and he talks,I’m dead. | 我就死定了 |
[23:15] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[23:16] | Calm down! Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[23:17] | Yeah. Calm down. | 好 冷静 |
[23:18] | We can get to him. | 我们能找到他 |
[23:19] | You can get to the gun before the cops do. | 你一定能在警察之前找到枪的 |
[23:21] | Oh,shit. | 哦 可恶 |
[23:32] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:37] | Hey,so where you gonna take him? | 你们把他带到哪里去啊 |
[23:38] | Grimley Memorial. | 格里姆利纪念医院 |
[23:40] | Hey,Mila,you know,I think you should go with him,ok? | 米拉 你应该陪他一起去啊 |
[23:43] | Yeah,no,you should go with him. | 不 你应该陪他一起去 |
[23:44] | I’m gonna go look for Oleg. | 我去找奥雷格 |
[23:45] | Me and Nicky are gonna go find him,ok? | 我和尼克去找他 好吗 |
[23:46] | And I’ll get Teresa to stay here in case he comes back. | 我会让特丽莎留在这的 万一他回来 |
[23:47] | All right? All right,you should go. | 好吗 你应该去的 |
[23:48] | Ok. Thank you,Joey. | 好 谢谢 乔伊 |
[23:49] | -Yeah,no problem. -I’m sorry. | -没事 -对不起 |
[23:50] | Yeah,no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[23:52] | Yeah,we’re gonna find him. Don’t worry about it. | 我们会找到他的 别担心了 |
[24:00] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[24:06] | Come on. | 快 |
[24:14] | Police officers. | 警察 |
[24:16] | Sir,you live here? | 先生 你是住在这的吗 |
[24:17] | No,no. Actually,I live next door. | 不 不 事实上我住在隔壁 |
[24:19] | I heard some gunshots,so I came over, | 我听到枪声 所以过来 |
[24:21] | you know,to see what’s going on. | 看看发生什么事了 |
[24:22] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[24:23] | Uh,I saw anzor,my neighbor. | 我看到我的邻居安卓 |
[24:27] | He was in the kitchen. He… he’s been shot. | 在厨房里 他被射中了 |
[24:29] | He say who did it? | 看到谁干的了吗 |
[24:31] | Nah. He was screaming in Russian. | 不 他说着俄语 不停的在叫 |
[24:33] | His wife,she asked me to stick around | 他老婆让我等在这 |
[24:34] | for the kid. He’s out somewhere. | 等孩子回来 |
[24:36] | You don’t know who shot him? | 你不知道谁开的枪 |
[24:37] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:38] | I’m gonna need to take a statement outside. | 请到外面做笔录 |
[24:40] | I can’t have you messing up the scene,ok? | 你不要在这边破坏犯罪现场 |
[24:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:43] | Hey,check it out. | 嗨 看这里 |
[24:47] | I don’t see nothing inside. | 里面没什么东西 |
[24:49] | Maybe all the way back. | 可能已经穿过去了 |
[24:51] | Got it. | 算了 |
[24:53] | Leave it for forensics. | 留给法医吧 |
[24:57] | Sir,I need for you to wait outside. | 先生 请你出去 |
[25:00] | All right. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[25:11] | Fuckin’ havin’ a heart attack. | 我差点要得心脏病了 |
[25:13] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不能 不能 |
[25:15] | breathe. | 呼吸了 |
[25:16] | I got to find this kid,t. | 我一定要找到那个孩子 |
[25:18] | I got to find this kid tonight. | 今晚之前一定要找到他 |
[25:19] | Nick,I need to know places,all right? | 尼克 我需要知道他会 |
[25:22] | I need to know hideouts. Go to your room right now | 躲到哪里去 回你自己的房间 |
[25:24] | and make a list. Nick,make a list! | 列个清单 尼克 快 |
[25:26] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:27] | I’m not fuckin’ around,Nick. | 我可不是闹着玩的 尼克 |
[25:28] | Joe,just… just take it easy. | 乔伊 别紧张 |
[25:30] | There’s no fuckin’ time! | 他妈的没时间了 |
[25:40] | All right,I want you to wait next door, | 我要你留在隔壁 |
[25:41] | and the second he shows up,call me. | 他一出现马上通知我 |
[25:46] | I got to fuckin’ do something about this. | 我得做些什么 |
[25:50] | I can’t have the kid fuckin’ talking to the cops. | 我不能一直和警察说话 |
[25:52] | You understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[25:54] | The fuckin’ gun is on the street. | 那把枪现在就在外面 |
[25:55] | This whole fuckin’ goddamn thing | 整个事情 |
[25:57] | is about to fuckin’ blow up. | 就要露馅了 |
[25:58] | If fuckin’ Tommy or any of those fuckin’ guys | 如果汤米或者其他什么人 |
[26:00] | find out about it,I’m a dead man. | 知道的话 我死定了 |
[26:01] | You got to fuckin’ help me. | 你一定要帮帮我 |
[26:05] | If I fuckin’ have to. | 对 如果没办法的话 |
[26:16] | Hey,grab your jacket,Nick. We’re going for a ride. | 嗨 拿上外套 尼克 我们开车过去 |
[26:28] | All right,Nick. | 好吧 尼克 |
[26:30] | I want you to stay in the car,all right? | 我要你留在车里 好吗 |
[26:32] | Don’t get out for anything, | 任何情况都不要出来 |
[26:33] | and if I’m not back in one hour, | 如果我一小时还没回来 |
[26:34] | I want you to call your mother. | 打电话给你妈 |
[26:36] | She’ll come and get you,ok? | 她会来找你的 听懂了吗 |
[26:58] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[27:00] | Um,who’s in the other room? | 手术房里的是谁 |
[27:02] | Is that Yugorsky,gunshot victim? | 是不是尤高斯基 那个被枪击中的 |
[27:05] | Teenager,D.U.I. Car wreck. | 是个男孩 醉酒驾车 |
[27:06] | I think they just lost a G.S.W. in 3. | 3号病房好像有个枪伤人员死了 |
[27:09] | Lost? He… he’s dead? | 死了 他 他死了 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:13] | No,wait. He took a bullet right here. | 不 等等 这里被打中 |
[27:14] | No,a major trauma to chest. | 不 主要是胸部受到外伤 |
[27:16] | Been in surgery all day. Guy was a cop. | 他做一天手术了 那个家伙是警察 |
[27:20] | Oh,wait. No. Yeah,they did bring someone in | 等等 40分钟前好像 |
[27:22] | about 40 minutes ago. | 是送人进来过 |
[27:24] | O.R. number 2. I think he’s gone upstairs already. | 可能是2号房吧 他已经上楼了 |
[27:26] | That’s this way? | 这边吗 |
[27:56] | Can I help you… Dr. Donaldson? | 需要帮忙吗 唐纳森医生 |
[27:58] | Yeah. The cops are waiting outside, | 嗯 警察等在外面 |
[28:00] | and they need to run a match on this bullet asap. | 他们想马上拿去化验 |
[28:03] | Well,I’ll make sure they get it right away. | 我会马上交给他们的 |
[28:22] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:35] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个 |
[28:36] | Yugorsky,G.S.W.,shoulder? | 尤高斯基 肩部枪伤 |
[28:40] | You got to help me find him,Nick. | 你一定要帮我找到他 尼克 |
[28:43] | What are you gonna do to him? | 你会对他怎样 |
[28:45] | I’m not gonna do nothing. | 我不会做什么的 |
[28:46] | I just need to get my gun back and bring him home. | 我只是想把枪拿回来然后把他带回家 |
[28:50] | You sure? | 你肯定 |
[28:53] | Talk to me,Nick. | 告诉我 尼克 |
[28:56] | It’s this old abandoned rec center | 公园里有个 |
[28:58] | in the park. | 废弃的游戏房 |
[28:59] | Me and Oleg would hang out there sometimes, | 我奥雷格有时候会过去 |
[29:01] | read comics. | 看漫画书的 |
[29:03] | He might be there. | 他可能会在那 |
[29:26] | Nice gun. | 好枪啊 |
[29:40] | Detective Rydell,narcotics. | 瑞戴尔探员 缉毒组的 |
[29:43] | I already made a statement. | 我已经做过笔录了啊 |
[29:47] | I don’t know who the shooter was. | 我不知道谁开的枪 |
[29:50] | Fuckin’ niggers all look the same. | 黑人都长的差不多的 |
[29:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:53] | Anzor Yugorsky. | 安卓·尤高斯基 |
[29:54] | Any relation to Ivan Yugorsky? | 和伊万·尤高斯基有关系吗 |
[29:56] | My Uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[29:58] | The czar of Brighton beach. | 布赖顿海滩饭店的老大 |
[30:00] | I been to his club a couple of times. | 我去过他俱乐部好几次 |
[30:02] | Nice joint. He even sang a few songs. | 很好的酒吧 他还会唱唱歌呢 |
[30:06] | He sings like a fucking toad. | 他的声音像癞蛤蟆 |
[30:08] | Well,Sinatra he’s not, | 嗯 他也不是辛纳特拉 |
[30:09] | but he’s a man with a serious reputation. | 不过他还是很有名气的 |
[30:12] | He has a lot of enemies. | 他树敌很多 |
[30:14] | Bullshit. | 屁话 |
[30:15] | I told you. It was just some fucking crackhead. | 我告诉你了 就是磕药的家伙而已 |
[30:18] | Yeah,well,I spoke to the officers on the scene. | 我和现场的警察聊过了 |
[30:21] | There was no sign of forced entry, | 房间没有被闯入的痕迹 |
[30:23] | but they did find some interesting shit out back… | 不过他们倒是发现了一些有趣的东西 |
[30:26] | 6 cases of Nyquil, | 六箱感冒药 |
[30:28] | and it ain’t even cold season. | 现在又不是冬天 |
[30:29] | Now,what do you think a search warrant | 你觉得搜查令是不是 |
[30:31] | is gonna turn up,huh? | 能够发现点线索呢 |
[30:58] | Come on,where? | 在哪边 |
[31:00] | It’s this way. | 这条路 |
[31:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:02] | Quick,come on. | 快 |
[31:06] | Come on. | 快 |
[31:09] | Go. Go,go,go. | 快 快 快 |
[31:15] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:17] | Be cool… | 没事的 |
[31:19] | And let me do all the talking. | 你不用说话了 |
[31:23] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你带出去的 |
[31:25] | Help you? | 有需要帮忙的吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah. How much you got? | 嗯 你们几个人 |
[31:32] | Oh,I got a lot. | 有很多 |
[31:35] | Ha ha ha. Yes. | 好 |
[31:45] | Oleg,it’s Nicky. Are you in there? | 奥雷格 是我尼克 你在吗 |
[31:57] | Is this the spot? | 就是这 |
[31:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:02] | Now,where’s the stash? | 货在哪 |
[32:03] | Last stall,motherfucker. | 最后一个马桶 |
[32:05] | Go. Find the stash. | 去把货找到 快 |
[32:07] | Find it. | 找到货 |
[32:09] | Go on. | 快 |
[32:11] | Find it. | 别停啊 |
[32:13] | Find it! | 去啊 |
[32:21] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[32:28] | We’re gonna search this entire fuckin’ park. | 我们要搜遍整个公园 |
[32:30] | He might still be around. | 他肯定就在附近 |
[32:38] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing,white boy? | 你他妈的在干吗 |
[32:41] | All right,drop it,man, | 好 放下枪 |
[32:43] | or I’ll fuckin’ waste the midget! | 否则我要动手了 |
[32:44] | Come on! | 快 |
[32:47] | He’s just a tagalong. | 他只是路过的 |
[32:49] | Plug ’em,Dale! Plug the motherfucker! | 开枪毙了他们 混蛋 |
[32:51] | Fuck him up! | 放开他 |
[32:54] | I’ll fuck you up,man! Just let my boy go! | 去死吧 混蛋 让我的孩子走 |
[32:57] | Pop a cap in his ass! | 爆你菊花 |
[33:00] | Wait,motherfucker,wait! | 等着混蛋 |
[33:01] | Man,shoot this motherfucker! Shoot that… | 开枪毙了这个混蛋 |
[33:14] | All right,stay right by me. | 好 待在我身边 |
[33:15] | Here. Against the wall. | 在这 靠着墙 |
[33:17] | You stay right there. Don’t you move. | 别动 就待在这 |
[33:18] | You stay right there. | 就待在这 |
[33:20] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[33:23] | Hey,hey,I didn’t do nothing,officer. | 我什么都没做 警官 |
[33:25] | I… I… I just came… | 我 我 我只是过来 |
[33:26] | you put your fuckin’ hands | 头朝着 |
[33:28] | against the stall now! | 洗手间 |
[33:29] | Put your fuckin’ head down! | 把头转过去 |
[33:33] | Oleg. | 奥雷格 |
[33:35] | I… I told you to stay outside. | 我叫你待在外面的 |
[33:38] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了 |
[33:39] | Get the fuck outside! | 给我滚出去 |
[33:40] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[33:41] | I’m fuckin’ talking to you! Turn around. What’d you see? | 我在和你说话 你看到什么了 |
[33:45] | Did you find the gun? | 找到抢了 |
[33:46] | Did you find the silver gun? | 你看到一把银色的手枪了 |
[33:47] | Did you find that fuckin’ silver gun? | 你看到没看到一把银色的手枪啊 |
[33:48] | I… I… I don’t know. | 我 我 我没看到什么枪啊 |
[34:02] | You want to study for your G.E.D.? Here. | 你想考高中同等学历 |
[34:15] | Look what you done to my fuckin’ ride,bitch. | 看看你他妈的把车子弄成什么样了 婊子 |
[34:19] | It’s just 6 weeks,baby. | 只剩六周了 |
[34:21] | Please? | 求求你 |
[34:23] | I only been taking one class… | 我只上一堂课程 |
[34:26] | one class,two hours a week. | 1周1课 1课2小时 |
[34:27] | I still got time to be pullin’ tricks. | 我还有时间去干事的啊 |
[34:30] | 3 fuckin’ gs I find you for these fuckin’ airbags, | 我花了3000块钱给你买这他妈的衣服 |
[34:33] | and what do I get in return? | 我得到了什么回报 |
[34:35] | Fuckin’ night school? | 他妈的夜校 |
[34:36] | I’ll quit. | 我不干了 |
[34:38] | I’m super-proud of you for showing some initiative. | 我为你如此上进感到骄傲 |
[34:41] | Maybe I’ll even come to your graduation. | 也许我还会参加你的毕业典礼 |
[34:43] | But first you’re gonna give me back | 但是你首先要他妈的 |
[34:45] | my fuckin’ property! | 把我的东西还给我 |
[34:56] | You learn how to use that watching sesame street? | 你是看了《芝麻街》 学会怎么用这玩意的是吗 |
[35:01] | You ain’t even holding it right. | 你握枪的姿势都有问题 |
[35:05] | What’s the matter,kid? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[35:06] | You got the shakes? | 你为什么要晃呢 |
[35:12] | Whoops. | 哦 |
[35:13] | Now I’m gonna put a smile on your face,boy… | 现在我要让你的脸开花 |
[35:17] | cheek to cheek. | 一道一道 |
[35:19] | You’re gonna be the happiest little brat in school. | 你会成为学校里最开心的小孩 |
[35:22] | Say cheese. | 笑一个 |
[35:25] | Who’s laughing now, | 看谁笑到最后 |
[35:26] | you fucking gray meat limp dick motherfucker? | 你个他妈的混蛋 |
[35:30] | Mack daddy! | 嘻哈天王 |
[35:32] | Who’s mackin’ now,bitch? | 你还真拗啊 |
[35:38] | You got some cojones,kid. | 你很勇敢 孩子 |
[35:56] | Let me see your fingers,son. | 让我看看你的手指 孩子 |
[36:03] | Is this… hey,hey. Is this your son? | 他是你的儿子嘛 |
[36:05] | I’m taking care of him tonight,ok? | 今天晚上我照顾他 有问题吗 |
[36:08] | Well,unless you have the name and number of his doctor | 除非你有他医生的电话 |
[36:09] | and I can get a prescription over the phone, | 我可以打电话问处方 |
[36:11] | you’re gonna have to take him to emergency,ok? | 否则你得带他去看急诊 |
[36:13] | Now,if you want me to call you a cab… | 如果你要我叫出租车的话 |
[36:14] | I don’t need no fucking cab. | 我不要什么出租车 |
[36:16] | I need some spray shit for him. | 我要给他配点喷雾剂 |
[36:18] | Well,that spray shit happens to be | 抱歉 那是药是 |
[36:19] | a controlled substance,ma’am, | 处方药 女士 |
[36:21] | so what can I tell you? | 我能怎么办呢 |
[36:23] | Keep the change. | 不用找零了 |
[36:25] | I can’t… this is stupid. I can’t do this. | 不行 太愚蠢了 我不会这么干的 |
[36:27] | Listen,why don’t we go out in the back, | 听着 为什么我们不到后面 |
[36:29] | and we talk about it,ok? | 去聊聊 好吗 |
[36:31] | Look,lady… | 听着 小姐 |
[36:32] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会让你爽的 |
[36:35] | There’s nothing I can do,lady. | 不好意思 我帮不了你 |
[36:36] | There’s nothing you can do? | 帮不了我 |
[36:38] | Take him to emergency. | 带他去急诊室 |
[36:39] | Ok. | 好 |
[36:41] | Ok… | 好 |
[36:42] | Nothing you can fucking do? | 你他妈的什么都做不了 |
[36:44] | Get what he needs…Now. | 把他要的东西拿出来 马上 |
[36:47] | It’s Beclovent. | 倍氯米松 |
[36:49] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[36:50] | Beclovent,bitch! | 倍氯米松 臭小子 |
[36:52] | Come on,let’s just go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[36:54] | No. No. If he turns up,your mom’s gonna call. | 不行 如果他出现的话 你妈妈会打电话给我们的 |
[37:00] | T. | 特丽 |
[37:03] | Sal. | 萨尔 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:13] | Do girls really get naked in there? | 里面的女人是不是真的都不穿衣服啊 |
[37:15] | You’ll find out when you’re 21. | 等到你21岁的时候你就会知道了 |
[37:17] | I’ve seen mom naked. It’s no big deal. | 我看过妈妈不穿衣服的样子 也没什么 |
[37:21] | Trust me on this one. It’s always a big deal. | 相信我 永远是有什么的而不会是没什么的 |
[37:25] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[37:38] | Put your hands together for the sexy redhead… | 大家欢迎红发 |
[37:41] | Galaxy. | 辣妹 |
[38:02] | What? | 什么 |
[38:04] | It’s taken care of. | 都搞定了 |
[38:06] | Oh,it’s taken care of. Lucky us. | 都搞定了 我们很走运 |
[38:11] | Guys,sit down. Have a seat. | 伙计们 都请坐 |
[38:12] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[38:16] | They make a good Mai Tai for a twat bar, | 酒吧的迈泰做的不错 |
[38:18] | but seriously overpriced… | 不过太贵了 |
[38:20] | $2 million for a round of drinks, | 200万喝一次 |
[38:22] | and the pussy ain’t even that hot. | 娘们又不是很辣 |
[38:23] | Hey,baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[38:25] | Jodi,I’m doing business here. Jodi… | 朱蒂 我在做正事 |
[38:28] | Come on. Get the fuck out of here. | 滚远点 |
[38:30] | $2 million. | 200万 |
[38:32] | Suck a dick,you prick bastard. | 去你的 你个兔崽子 |
[38:33] | You don’t have shit on us. | 你还没找到 |
[38:35] | What do you think of this? | 你们怎么想 |
[38:36] | The cops never found these at the scene, | 警察在现场没发现的 |
[38:38] | just 2 dead narcs and 3 dead Jamaicans. | 死了两个缉毒警察 三个牙买加人 |
[38:40] | Ballistics is going to reveal | 弹道试验会告诉我们 |
[38:42] | that the slugs that killed my partners | 谁杀了我同事的 |
[38:43] | didn’t come from the Jamaicans, | 并不是那些牙买加人 |
[38:46] | so there were others involved. | 所以肯定有另外的人牵涉其中 |
[38:47] | As for myself,uh… | 说到我的话 |
[38:49] | I was never there. | 我就从来没有在那里出现过 |
[38:51] | Well,dead guys tell no tales. | 嗯 死人就不会讲故事了吧 |
[38:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:56] | Why don’t you ask your pal here? | 你为什么不和你的兄弟聊聊呢 |
[39:00] | What the fuck you talking about? | 你他妈的在说什么呢 |
[39:02] | You blew my partner Stevie’s balls off | 你把我同伴史蒂夫打死 |
[39:04] | with a .38 snub nose, | 用一把点三八枪 |
[39:05] | a real distinctive piece… | 一把很特别的枪 |
[39:07] | stainless,polished up like a spic’s hubcap. | 毫无瑕疵 亮的就好像西班牙人的轮毂罩 |
[39:11] | Now,let me take a wild guess here. | 允许我作出大胆的假设 |
[39:15] | I think that you gave him the gun | 我猜想你把枪交给他 |
[39:16] | to dump in the river. | 让他把枪扔进河里 |
[39:18] | Now,I’m assuming that he never got around to it, | 现在我想他没有把事情搞定 |
[39:19] | because 2 hours ago, | 因为2小时之前 |
[39:21] | his next-door neighbor took a slug in the shoulder. | 他的隔壁邻居的肩上中了一颗子弹 |
[39:24] | The shooter was the guy’s 10-year-old stepson, | 开枪的人是这个家伙10岁的继子 |
[39:26] | who was over at Gazelle’s house | 两小时之前 |
[39:28] | 2 hours earlier. | 谁去过加泽尔的家 |
[39:30] | What the fuck you trying to do here? | 你他妈的在这儿想干嘛 |
[39:31] | Huh? You trying to fuckin’ play us? | 你想耍我们 |
[39:33] | Because you’re wasting our fuckin’ time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[39:35] | This is goddamn fuckin’ bullshit. | 你说的都是胡扯 |
[39:36] | Bullshit? Bullshit,huh? | 胡扯 胡扯吗 |
[39:38] | This punk anzor Yugorsky, | 那个流氓 安卓·尤高斯基 |
[39:41] | he describes the gun to me in vivid detail. | 他把那把枪描述的十分生动具体 |
[39:43] | Makes mention it’s a snub nose | 并且提到了是一把短管枪 |
[39:46] | with a serious shine to it. | 而且很亮的枪 |
[39:48] | What the fuck is this guy talking about,Joey? | 这家伙在胡扯什么啊 乔伊 |
[39:50] | He’s talking about a fuckin’ shiny gun. | 他在说一把擦的很亮的枪 |
[39:52] | Big fuckin’ deal. | 有什么大不了的 |
[39:53] | There’s a thousand of them on the street. | 这种枪大街上到处都是 |
[39:54] | It ain’t the fuckin’ piece. | 根本不是你说的那把 |
[39:55] | Oh,yeah? What were you doing at the hospital | 是嘛 在医院当他们把尤高斯基 |
[39:58] | when they brought Yugorsky in? | 带进去的时候 你在干吗呢 |
[39:59] | Huh? Sniffing around emergency? | 在急诊室里鬼鬼祟祟 |
[40:02] | You know what I figure? | 你知道我怎么想的嘛 |
[40:04] | I figure you were there to pull a switch | 我猜想你在那是想 |
[40:05] | on the slug they took out of him. | 把他们从他身上取出的弹头换包 |
[40:07] | My wife asked me to go to the hospital. | 我老婆叫我去医院的 |
[40:10] | She was concerned… you know,in a neighborly way. | 她很担心的 邻居之间的关心 |
[40:12] | She wanted me to go to see… | 她要我 |
[40:13] | all right,you know what? Enough bullshit | 好吧 你还知道什么 够了 |
[40:14] | I expect to find a bag in this locker | 我希望在午夜前能在 |
[40:17] | at Dominic station by midnight. | 堂奈客的储物柜里找到我想找到的包 |
[40:19] | If the bag is not there one minute after, | 如果我发现没有的话 |
[40:21] | I’m taking you all down any fuckin’ way I can, | 我马上就会竭尽所能把你们干掉的 |
[40:24] | even if I have to manufacture the case. | 即使我造一个案子出来 |
[40:27] | And you know I will, | 你们知道我会这么干的 |
[40:28] | because I got the toughest mob in the world. | 因为我有世界上最厉害的暴徒 |
[40:30] | I’m the law. | 我就是法律 |
[40:49] | All right,stay put. | 好 等着 |
[40:50] | I’m gonna grab you a burger. | 我去给你买个汉堡 |
[40:52] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[40:53] | Yeah,but you didn’t finish dinner, | 你晚饭都没吃完 |
[40:54] | so I’m gonna grab you something to eat. | 我去给你买点什么 |
[40:56] | Stay here. | 等在这 |
[40:58] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[41:01] | Don’t go in there. Let’s just go home. | 别去了 我们回家吧 |
[41:04] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[41:09] | No,it’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[41:12] | Hey,Frankie,how you doing? | 嗨 弗兰基 你好吗 |
[41:14] | Hey,how are you? | 嗨 你好 |
[41:15] | Yeah,it’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[41:17] | Sit,Joe. | 坐 乔伊 |
[41:18] | How you doing,guys? | 你们好 |
[41:19] | Hi,Joey. | 嗨 乔伊 |
[41:21] | How you doing,man? | 你好吗 |
[41:22] | Joey. I’m fine. | 乔伊 我很好 |
[41:23] | You want some coffee,something to eat? | 想来点咖啡吗 或者吃点什么 |
[41:25] | Nah,I’m good. But,listen, | 不 我不饿 |
[41:26] | I got my boy,he’s waiting out in the car. | 不过我孩子等在外面的车里上 |
[41:28] | I want to get him a burger or something. | 我想给他弄个汉堡 |
[41:29] | Tony,go and take care of that,yeah? | 托尼 你照顾一下 |
[41:30] | Yeah,Tony,get him some fries | 嗯 托尼 给他来点炸薯条 |
[41:32] | and a strawberry shake. | 和草莓冰淇淋 |
[41:34] | And don’t scare him. He don’t know you’re coming. | 别吓着他 他不认识你 |
[41:40] | So,Joe… | 乔伊 |
[41:42] | I just got off the phone with Ivan Yugorsky | 我刚刚和伊万·尤高斯基通过电话 |
[41:43] | about this thing with his nephew. | 谈了关于他侄子的事情 |
[41:45] | I told you. It’s not the fuckin’ piece. | 我告诉过你了 不是那把枪 |
[41:47] | Look,everybody knows | 听着 所有人都知道 |
[41:50] | the nephew is a brain-fried retrobate. | 他侄子是个脑子烧坏掉的恶棍 |
[41:52] | Yeah,whatever. | 随便吧 |
[41:53] | He’s a fuckin’ tweaker piece of shit. | 他就是他妈的臭屁 |
[41:55] | And he’s cooking meth in his backyard. | 他在他后院里面制造毒品 |
[41:56] | I know I told you this already, | 我已经告诉过你 |
[41:57] | but it’s just a matter of time | 他迟早会烧了左邻右舍 |
[41:58] | before he blows up the whole fuckin’ neighborhood. | 是早晚的事了 |
[41:59] | We notice, | 我们知道 |
[42:01] | but it’s a sensitive issue with me and you. | 但是 我们对这件事十分敏感 |
[42:03] | Now,I’m in bed with Yugorsky on this gasoline deal. | 我现在正和尤高斯基做汽油买卖呢 |
[42:09] | I don’t want to rock the boat. | 大家是一条船上的 |
[42:10] | Aw,fuck that. Fuck those Russian cunts,huh? | 我可不想搞砸 这些俄罗斯人 |
[42:14] | Pa,it’s the fuckin’ narc | 老爸 那帮警察啊 |
[42:16] | that’s got his dick in our ass. | 想搞死我们 |
[42:18] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[42:20] | Calm down,Tommy. | 镇静点 汤米 |
[42:23] | You see,Joe, | 听着 乔伊 |
[42:25] | the tweaker’s got it in his head | 现在那个臭屁可能觉得 |
[42:27] | that maybe you were looking | 你是在想 |
[42:29] | to knock him out of the cooking business | 借刀杀人 |
[42:30] | and help the boy out. | 利用那小孩 |
[42:32] | Made a piece available to him. | 所以你把枪给那个孩子的 |
[42:35] | I would never use a kid to do something like that. | 我可不会让一个孩子去做这种事情的 |
[42:38] | Never. | 从来不会 |
[42:40] | All right,all right,look. | 好 好 听着 |
[42:43] | I made a personal reassurance to Yugorsky | 我个人已经向尤高斯基做过保证了 |
[42:46] | that I would have my entire crew in the street | 说我会派我所有手下上街 |
[42:48] | out looking for that kid. | 去找那个孩子 |
[42:49] | Now,in the interest of professional harmony, | 现在 为了共同的利益 |
[42:53] | I think we all want to get our stories straight. | 相应的我想我们都应该进行我们的后续工作 |
[42:56] | You agree,don’t you,Joe? | 你觉得呢 乔伊 |
[43:03] | One hamburger,and you’re out of my life. | 给你买个汉堡包 然后你从我眼前从此消失 |
[43:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[43:06] | Oleg. | 奥雷格 |
[43:12] | Oh,shit. | 哦 不会吧 |
[43:14] | Hey,kid… | 嗨 孩子 |
[43:16] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[43:17] | Your old man sent this stuff out for you. | 你老爸让我把这个给你 |
[43:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:21] | Ain’t it a little late for you to be out,huh? | 这时候还在外面 对你来说是不是有点晚了啊 |
[43:22] | I got twins your age. They’re in bed by now. | 我有一对双胞胎 他们现在应该已经上床睡觉了 |
[43:24] | What are you,like,9? | 你多大啊 九岁 |
[43:27] | 10… | 10岁 |
[43:29] | And a half. | 10岁半 |
[43:30] | I got to go to the bathroom. | 我要去上洗手间 |
[43:41] | Hey,Joey… | 嗨 乔伊 |
[43:44] | Looks like your kid don’t listen too well. | 看来你小孩不是很听话啊 |
[43:49] | It must run in the family. | 肯定家里人都是这样的 |
[43:54] | Hey,Nicky,get over here. | 嗨 尼克 过来 |
[43:55] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[44:01] | What the hell you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[44:02] | I thought I told you to wait in the car. | 我让你等在车里的 |
[44:04] | I had to go to the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[44:05] | How you doing,Nicky? | 你好吗 尼克 |
[44:07] | You want,uh,you want some gummy bears? | 想来点小熊糖吗 |
[44:09] | Hey,Nicky,you wouldn’t by chance | 嗨 尼克 你是不是会正巧 |
[44:13] | know where your friend got that gun,would you? | 知道你朋友从哪里拿到那支枪的呢 |
[44:17] | No. Uh… | 不知道 |
[44:19] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得上厕所 |
[44:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[44:22] | Nicky,you go to the bathroom. | 尼克 上厕所去吧 |
[44:30] | Have you decided yet? | 你决定了吗 |
[44:33] | I have a bus to catch in… | 我还要赶着去坐公车呢 |
[44:36] | I’ll have a cheeseburger and a coke. | 我要芝士汉堡 还有可乐 |
[44:38] | I got to go to the bathroom. | 我得上趟厕所 |
[44:41] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna take care of the cop,ok? | 别担心 警察我们来对付好了 |
[44:43] | -I know. -Ok. | -我知道了 -好 |
[44:54] | Where is it? | 枪在哪 |
[45:10] | Hey,Nicky. | 嗨 尼克 |
[45:13] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪儿啊 |
[45:14] | I’m almost done. | 快好了 |
[45:15] | Well,hurry up in there. Come on,we got to go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[45:17] | Razors. Razors. | 刀锋队必胜 |
[45:23] | Get over there and wash your hands. | 来 洗洗手 |
[45:24] | We got to get out of here. Come on. | 我们得走了 |
[45:37] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[45:43] | Hey,sweetie,how you doing? | 嗨 甜心 你好吗 |
[45:45] | Good,hon. | 很好 |
[45:46] | All right,Nick,listen to me. | 好 尼克 听我说 |
[45:47] | I want you to think really hard | 我希望你仔细考虑一下 |
[45:49] | about where your friend might be right now, | 想想你朋友可能去哪些地方 |
[45:51] | because the others,they’re looking for him, | 因为其他人都在找他 |
[45:52] | and if they find him first,I’m… | 如果被他们找到的话 |
[45:53] | they won’t find the gun. | 他们不会找到枪 |
[45:55] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[45:56] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[46:03] | Don’t you mess with me,Nicky. | 别耍我 尼克 |
[46:04] | I want you to fuckin’ talk to me now. | 我希望你马上和我说清楚 |
[46:06] | Just promise me you won’t hurt him. | 你得发誓你不会伤害他 |
[46:08] | Nick,I don’t have time for this shit right now. | 我可没时间说这些话 |
[46:09] | -Now fuckin’ tell me. -Promise! | -马上告诉我 -你得保证 |
[46:11] | Promise you what? | 向你发誓什么 |
[46:12] | What,what? I promise. I swear to God. | 什么 什么 好 我发誓 我向上帝发誓 |
[46:14] | I’m not gonna fuckin’ hurt your friend. | 我不会伤害你朋友的 |
[46:16] | Now,just come on. Just tell me. | 快 告诉我 |
[46:17] | Just tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[46:38] | Come on. | 过来 |
[46:47] | This one here? | 这个 |
[46:57] | Man. | 伙计 |
[47:30] | Come on,where is it,Nick? | 在哪呢 尼克 |
[47:31] | I thought you said you put it in there. | 我想你说你是放在这里的 |
[47:33] | Well,I did. I put it right there. | 我是放在这里的啊 |
[47:34] | Then where is it? | 那东西呢 |
[47:35] | I thought you said you put it in the tank. | 你不是说你放在抽水箱里的吗 |
[47:36] | I put it in here. | 我放在里面的啊 |
[47:39] | Aw,shit. Which one did you put it in,Nick? | 噢 见鬼 你到底放在哪里啊 尼克 |
[47:42] | Huh? Which one did you put it in? | 你到底放在哪里啊 |
[47:50] | God damn it,Nicky. | 真他妈的 尼克 |
[47:52] | Why’d you lie to me? | 你干吗要骗我啊 |
[47:53] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我啊 |
[47:55] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[47:56] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[47:57] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[47:59] | I’m not fucking lying! I put it in there! | 我没有骗人啊 我是放在这里的啊 |
[48:01] | You just fuckin’ killed me,Nick. | 你要害死我的啊 尼克 |
[48:04] | You just fucking killed me. | 你害死我了 |
[48:49] | You come here. | 你过来 |
[48:51] | Now,I want you to keep an eye open,right? | 我要你睁大眼睛 |
[48:53] | If you see anybody come, | 如果看到有人进来的话 |
[48:54] | I want you to cough really loud,all right? | 大声咳嗽 听懂了吗 |
[49:09] | You’re like a broken record. | 你好像是创了记录了 |
[49:10] | I’m telling you. You got to see this. | 我告诉你 你得看看这个 |
[49:12] | You better not be jerking my chain. | 你最好别耍我 |
[49:14] | What are you doing here,kid? | 孩子 你在这干吗 |
[49:16] | I was looking for the bathroom. | 我在找厕所 |
[49:17] | See? Even the kid thinks it’s a shithole back here. | 连小孩都觉得这里有厕所 |
[49:20] | Shut up,Ralphie. | 闭嘴 拉斐 |
[49:21] | All right,just… | 好的 听着 |
[49:22] | You go on out through that door there, | 你从这扇门出去 |
[49:24] | turn left,go all the way down to the end, | 左转 走到底 |
[49:26] | turn left again,and you’re there. | 再向左走 就找到了 |
[49:28] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[49:35] | Uh,which door? | 哪扇门 |
[49:38] | Come here,kid. I’ll show you. | 跟我来 孩子 |
[49:39] | Come here,kid. | 来 |
[49:42] | Hey,yolanda. | 嗨 尤兰达 |
[49:44] | -Come on. -Wait up. | -来 -等等 |
[49:45] | Where you going with my cheesecake? | 你把我的芝士蛋糕送哪里 |
[49:46] | No,this is for paying customers, | 这是给付钱的顾客的 |
[49:48] | not you. | 不是你 |
[49:54] | Where are you? Here. | 在哪 找到了 |
[49:58] | There. I got your number,fucker. | 找到了 我找到你门牌号码了 |
[50:10] | Forget it. I ain’t dragging your butt | 别这样 我可不能 |
[50:12] | across no state lines. | 一直带着你 |
[50:17] | Look,papa,why don’t you just go home? | 听着 孩子 你为什么不回家啊 |
[50:20] | I bet you things are not as bad as you think they are. | 我打赌事情并没有你想像的那么糟 |
[50:30] | Come on,papa. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[50:35] | Oh,motherfucker! | 噢 妈的 |
[50:37] | Be careful what you say! | 把手举起来 |
[50:38] | Get down! Over here. | 别动 在那 |
[50:41] | Run! Run,little man,run! | 快跑 孩子 快跑 |
[50:47] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[50:49] | Let go! | 来吧 |
[50:50] | Get off! Get off! | 放开我 放开我 |
[50:52] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[51:15] | Do you know these guys? | 你认识他们吗 |
[51:27] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[51:28] | Baby? Hmm. | 宝贝 |
[51:31] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪 |
[51:32] | Taking care of things. | 我在处理事情啊 |
[51:34] | Well,forget about it, | 别管了 |
[51:35] | because they picked up Oleg at a bus station | 他们在车站找到奥雷格了 |
[51:36] | with some hooker. | 他和一个妓女在一起 |
[51:38] | Who picked him up? The cops? | 谁发现他的 警察 |
[51:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[51:42] | Jesus Christ. This is fuckin’ bullshit. | 天哪 混蛋 |
[51:44] | -Hey… -Fuck! | -嗨 -混蛋 |
[51:46] | Hey! You got Nicky with you? | 嗨 尼克在你身边吗 |
[51:48] | Yeah,he’s right here. | 是 他就在旁边 |
[51:49] | Then stop using your mouth around him | 别再在他面前说粗话了 |
[51:51] | and bring my son home now. | 马上把我儿子带回家 马上 |
[51:54] | Yeah. Yeah,that’s what I’m doing. | 好 我马上把他带回家 |
[51:57] | I’m bringing him home right now. | 我马上把他带回家 |
[52:09] | Do you mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[52:10] | I’m feeling kind of parched. | 我有点口干舌燥 |
[52:14] | Big game Friday night. | 周五晚上会有一场盛大的比赛 |
[52:16] | I bet you’re excited about that,huh? | 我打赌你对此一定感到很兴奋吧 |
[52:18] | It’s gonna be red ice | 我想红队 |
[52:20] | and plenty of blue shirt body bags. | 和蓝队一定拼个你死我活 |
[52:22] | Am I right? Ha ha ha. | 我说的没错吧 |
[52:25] | Look… | 听着 |
[52:27] | I could help you,kid… | 我能帮助你 孩子 |
[52:29] | you and your mom,if need be. | 你和你妈妈 如果有需要的话 |
[52:31] | Now,I could get that prick out of your life, | 我能帮你们拔去你们的眼中钉 |
[52:33] | lock him up. | 把他关起来 |
[52:35] | I could do that. I’m a cop. | 我可以做到 我是警察 |
[52:38] | All you have to do is tell me | 你所要做的就是告诉我 |
[52:39] | where you found the gun | 你在哪里找到那把枪的 |
[52:41] | and where you stashed it. | 还有你把它藏在哪里了 |
[52:44] | That’s it. What do you say? | 就这样 你怎么说 |
[52:48] | You let me help you. | 你应该让我帮你的 |
[52:53] | Get out of here,Mila. | 离开这儿吧 米拉 |
[52:56] | You know,go to a shelter. | 找个避难所 |
[52:58] | I mean,I can get you an address. | 我能给你地址 |
[53:01] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[53:05] | I belong to him. | 我是他的人 |
[53:08] | No. No. No,no,no. I don’t understand. | 不 不 不 不 我不明白 |
[53:17] | I was prostitute in moscow. | 我在莫斯科做妓女的时候 |
[53:23] | Yugorsky escort service | 尤高斯基嫖妓中心 |
[53:24] | offered to bring girls over | 承诺说女孩子如果进去做的话 |
[53:26] | with promise of big bucks. | 能赚很多钱 |
[53:30] | We would owe $50,000… | 他们预支我们五万元美金 |
[53:32] | you know,pay back through work. | 得通过工作来偿还 |
[53:37] | I take offer, | 我接受了 |
[53:39] | not tell them I’m pregnant. | 没有告诉他们我怀孕了 |
[53:42] | When they find out… | 当他们发觉的时候 |
[53:47] | They insist I have an abortion. | 他们非要让我把孩子打掉 |
[53:49] | Tss. I told them no. | 我说不行 |
[53:54] | They sent anzor to kill me. | 他们就派安卓来杀我 |
[53:58] | Anzor’s not a killer. | 安卓不是什么杀手 |
[54:02] | He’s not hard man | 他不像老尤高斯基 |
[54:04] | like big yugorsky. | 那么心狠手辣 |
[54:08] | He thinks… | 他觉得 |
[54:12] | He thinks he’s,you know,John Wayne. | 他觉得他是约翰·韦恩 |
[54:17] | Must do right thing. | 想做正义之士 |
[54:21] | He goes against his Uncle. | 他和他叔叔作对 |
[54:23] | He tells big man yugorsky | 对尤高斯基说 |
[54:25] | he will pay off my debt. | 他会替我还债的 |
[54:28] | His Uncle refuses, | 他叔叔拒绝了 |
[54:31] | tells him… | 对他说 |
[54:34] | He will send others to kill me | 他会派其他人来杀我的 |
[54:36] | to set example. | 杀鸡儆猴 |
[54:41] | So,anzor make me wife. | 所以安卓就娶了我 |
[54:44] | Big man yugorsky can’t kill his nephew’s wife. | 尤高斯基不会杀自己侄子的老婆的 |
[54:51] | But he tells anzor | 但他让安卓 |
[54:54] | to leave little Odessa. | 离开小奥德赛 |
[54:56] | He’s no longer | 他不再 |
[54:58] | working for yugorsky family. | 为尤高斯基家族效命了 |
[55:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:06] | I’m gonna get you the name of a shelter. | 我会把避难所的名字拿给你的 |
[55:19] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[55:22] | This ain’t right,Joe. | 你不能这样做 乔伊 |
[55:24] | He don’t need to be put through this. | 他不应该被卷进去 |
[55:27] | Nick,I’m proud of you. You done good,all right? | 嗨 尼克 我为你感到骄傲 你做的很好 |
[55:38] | Look,I’m gonna head up to community hills. | 我得去希尔士社区 |
[55:41] | The cops don’t got the gun yet, | 警察还没有找到枪 |
[55:42] | but I may have a line on it,so I’m gonna go over there. | 但是我可能有线索 所以我得上那儿去 |
[55:45] | I’m scared,Joe. | 乔伊 我害怕 |
[55:47] | I am pissed at you,and I am scared… | 我对你感到生气 我也很害怕 |
[55:51] | equal measures. | 我和你一样害怕 |
[56:00] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[56:12] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[56:14] | Just got word. The cops picked up the kid. | 刚刚听到消息 警察抓住那个孩子了 |
[56:16] | Anything you still want to tell us? | 你有什么想和我们说的吗 |
[56:18] | Tell you what? There’s nothing to tell. | 说什么 没什么要说的 |
[56:20] | Where you headed,Joe? | 你上哪儿去 乔伊 |
[56:21] | Uh,I was supposed to head to the store | 我准备去商店 |
[56:24] | and pick up some milk and eggs. | 买点牛奶和鸡蛋 |
[56:26] | In all the excitement,I forgot to do it,so… | 兴奋过头忘记买了 所以 |
[56:28] | Hmm. Yugorsky’s gonna call us | 嗯 尤高斯基和小孩子 |
[56:32] | when he talks to the kid. | 聊过以后会打电话给我们的 |
[56:35] | Don’t go too far. | 别走太远 |
[56:39] | Later,Joe. | 回见 乔伊 |
[56:40] | Yeah,see you. | 好 再见 |
[56:43] | Hey,t… | 嗨 特丽 |
[56:45] | Lookin’ fuckin’ good. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[56:55] | He keeps giving me this bullshit story | 他说来说去都是在扯蛋 |
[56:57] | about finding the gun | 说他是在学校废弃的柜子里 |
[56:58] | in some abandoned locker in school. | 发现那把枪的 |
[57:00] | What do you want me to do? | 你希望我做点什么 |
[57:02] | The little fucker shot me. | 小兔崽子开枪打我 |
[57:03] | He ain’t gonna spill dick to you. | 他对我不会说真话的 |
[57:05] | You know,I don’t think I’m being clear enough here. | 我想你没搞清楚状况 |
[57:08] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我是什么意思吗 |
[57:11] | Let me be crystal clear. | 让我说说清楚吧 |
[57:15] | You get the boy to give up Gazelle, | 你得让那个孩子把加泽尔给供出来 |
[57:17] | or I’m closing shop on your tweaker ass, | 否则我就会让你好看 |
[57:19] | and I’m taking you down fuckin’ hard. | 会让你吃不了兜着走的 |
[57:21] | Understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[57:29] | Hey,cowboy. | 嗨 牛仔 |
[57:31] | Want to go get some ice cream? | 想来点冰淇淋吗 |
[57:56] | Get the fuck away from my car. | 离我的车远点 |
[58:06] | Hey. Hey,I’m looking for Manny Perez. | 我找曼尼·帕瑞 |
[58:07] | He… he’s not here. No! | 他 他 不在这儿 |
[58:11] | Manny? Where the fuck is he? | 曼尼 他在究竟在哪里 |
[58:13] | -He’s not here. -Where is he? | -他不在这-他在哪 |
[58:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[58:16] | He’s not here! | 他不在这 |
[58:17] | You better not fuckin’ lie to me! | 最好别骗我 |
[58:20] | Where the fuck is he? Where is he? | 他在哪儿 他在哪儿 |
[58:21] | Ok,ok. Where is he? | 好 好 他在哪儿 |
[58:23] | He’s at Armando’s. | 他在阿曼杜家玩牌 |
[58:24] | Armando’s. | 阿曼杜家 |
[58:25] | He’s at Armando’s. | 他在阿曼杜家 |
[58:26] | Yes. He’s at… | 是的 他在 |
[58:28] | get the hell out of the way. You stay right there. | 闪开 就待在这别动 |
[58:35] | What’s your name? What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 你叫什么名字 |
[58:37] | Conchita. | 康齐塔 |
[58:38] | Conchita. | 康齐塔 |
[58:39] | Now,you listen to me,conchita. | 康齐塔 你听好 |
[58:41] | You listen to me real good. | 你仔细听好 |
[58:42] | I don’t want to hurt Manny. | 我不想伤害曼尼 |
[58:43] | Ok. All right? | 好 |
[58:44] | I don’t want to hurt him, | 我不想伤害他 |
[58:45] | but he has something that belongs to me… | 但是他拿了我的东西 |
[58:47] | a gun. Do you know anything about a gun? | 枪 你知道枪的事情吗 |
[58:48] | No,no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[58:50] | No. It’s block 5,number 602. That’s where he is. | 第五5街区 602号 他就在那 |
[58:53] | Ok. Now,listen to me. | 好 现在听好 |
[58:55] | We are now on what we call the honor system. | 我们现在需要彼此信任 |
[58:57] | You comprende? You understand what I’m saying? | 你懂吗 你明白我说话吗 |
[58:58] | Ok. | 好的 |
[58:59] | You don’t call Manny. Ok. | 好 你不许打电话给曼尼 |
[59:01] | You don’t tell Manny I’m coming. | 不许告诉他我来过了 |
[59:02] | You don’t warn him for anything, | 你不能给他任何提醒 |
[59:04] | because if you do,I’m gonna come back here! | 因为如果你这样做的话 我会再回来的 |
[59:15] | I can be an asshole. | 我可能是个混蛋 |
[59:19] | You’ve made your point. | 你已经表明了你的态度 |
[59:23] | You showed some balls. | 还拿出了行动 |
[59:29] | I like that. | 我觉得不错 |
[59:33] | But now it’s time to be smart. | 不过你还是要放聪明点 |
[59:37] | You tell me what I want to know, | 你告诉我我想知道的事情 |
[59:42] | and I’m gonna reward you… | 我会奖励你的 |
[59:44] | razors season tickets. | 刀锋队的常规赛票 |
[59:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[59:51] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[59:53] | I told you,we’re cool. | 我告诉过你没事 |
[59:56] | Just tell me. | 只要和我说就是了 |
[59:57] | I’m sorry I missed. | 对不起 我忘了 |
[1:00:01] | You little shit. | 你个小畜生 |
[1:00:06] | Tell me where the fuckin’ gun is. | 告诉我枪在哪儿 |
[1:00:09] | You tell me,or I will fuckin’ kill you. | 你告诉我 否则我要杀了你 |
[1:00:13] | Uhh! Fuck! | 混蛋 |
[1:00:18] | Oleg! | 奥雷格 |
[1:00:27] | Oleg! | 奥雷格 |
[1:00:30] | Oleg! | 奥雷格 |
[1:00:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:00:39] | You little shit! | 你个小兔崽子 |
[1:00:45] | Oleg! | 奥雷格 |
[1:00:47] | I’ll find you! | 我会找到你的 |
[1:00:56] | I’m gonna kill you,you… | 我要杀了你 |
[1:00:58] | You’re only making it worse on yourself! | 这样只会对你越来越糟 |
[1:01:02] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:01:13] | Jeez,Edele,I think we picked up a stray. | 天啊 爱德莉 我想我们捡到了一个流浪儿 |
[1:01:17] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[1:01:19] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[1:01:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:01:22] | And who might you be? | 你是谁啊 |
[1:01:25] | You know,I think we should get another ice cream cone. | 我想我们得再买一个冰淇淋了 |
[1:01:27] | Oh,I think you’re right,papa bear. | 说的对 熊爸爸 |
[1:01:41] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:01:42] | Hey,are you Manny? | 嗨 你是曼尼 |
[1:01:44] | Manny? Nah. He’s upstairs. | 曼尼 不 他在楼上 |
[1:01:46] | What you want with him? | 你找他干嘛 |
[1:01:47] | Business. | 生意上的事情 |
[1:01:48] | If he owes you any money,forget about it. | 如果他欠你钱的话 还是算了吧 |
[1:01:51] | Heh! I just cleaned the cabron out. | 哈哈 我刚刚赢光了那小子 |
[1:01:55] | Yeah? Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[1:01:56] | It’s conchita. | 肯奇塔 |
[1:01:58] | Ah,conchita. | 哦 肯奇塔 |
[1:01:59] | Oh,la conchita. | 哦 肯奇塔 |
[1:02:05] | Faces on the fuckin’ table! | 把头放在桌子上 |
[1:02:06] | Heads down and fuckin’ hands behind your head! | 低下头把手放在头的后面 |
[1:02:08] | You move,and I will fuck you up! | 如果你们动的话 我会宰了你们的 |
[1:02:10] | I will fuck you up! Don’t you move,partner. | 我会宰了你们 别动 |
[1:02:12] | Don’t you fuckin’ move. | 不许动 趴下 |
[1:02:14] | I’ll fuck you up. | 我会宰了你们 |
[1:02:15] | Which one of you is fuckin’ Manny? | 你们中谁是曼尼 |
[1:02:17] | Who’s Manny? | 谁是曼尼 |
[1:02:20] | Are you done? | 做完了吗 |
[1:02:21] | You mother… | 混蛋 |
[1:02:22] | You Manny? You motherfucker! | 你是曼尼吗 混蛋 |
[1:02:25] | Don’t call me pendejo,you fuck! | 你还骂我 你他妈的 |
[1:02:27] | I want my fuckin’ gun! | 我要我的枪 |
[1:02:28] | I want my fuckin’ snub nose! | 我要我的点三八 |
[1:02:30] | You lifted it from the fuckin’ Arlington! | 你从阿林顿餐馆偷出来了 |
[1:02:32] | Now,where the fuck is it? | 告诉我 枪在哪儿 |
[1:02:33] | Where the fuck is it? | 在哪儿 |
[1:02:39] | Fuck you! Where the fuck is my gun? | 混蛋 枪在哪儿 |
[1:03:01] | fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:03:04] | Fuck! Motherfucker! | 他妈的 杂种 |
[1:03:09] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[1:03:10] | That’s a good smile. | 笑得真好看 |
[1:03:11] | Look at those braces. | 看看那副小牙套 |
[1:03:12] | There’s a little dimple there. | 那边有个小酒窝 |
[1:03:13] | They are. | 对 |
[1:03:18] | Yeah,that’s super cute. | 对 太可爱了 |
[1:03:20] | Isn’t this cool,huh? | 很好玩吧 |
[1:03:21] | Here,come on. Look back in the camera. | 来 看着镜头 |
[1:03:23] | Try it again. And you push that. | 再试试 按住这个 |
[1:03:24] | Look in there and push… oh,my gosh. Yeah. | 看镜头 哦 天哪 |
[1:03:27] | You can’t see,right? | 你看到了 是吗 |
[1:03:29] | Hey,Eric. | 嘿 埃里克 |
[1:03:30] | That’s very smart. Yeah. | 真聪明 对 |
[1:03:31] | You want to hug your sister? | 想抱抱你妹妹吗 |
[1:03:32] | Yeah. Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:03:34] | Just a little bit. Get a little closer. | 就抱一下 靠近点 |
[1:03:36] | Come on,you guys love each other. | 来吧 你们很爱对方 |
[1:03:37] | You need a little hug. | 拥抱一下 |
[1:03:39] | A little closer. | 再近点 |
[1:03:40] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:03:41] | Extend the arm. | 伸出手 |
[1:03:44] | Come on. Come on,Eric. | 来吧 快点 埃里克 |
[1:03:46] | You can do it a little better than that. | 你可以做的更好 |
[1:03:47] | I mean,that’s your sister,right? | 她是你妹妹 不是吗 |
[1:03:49] | That’s very good. | 很好 |
[1:03:50] | You love your sister,don’t you? | 你爱你妹妹 对不对 |
[1:03:52] | What about you,Oleg? | 你呢 奥雷格 |
[1:03:54] | You want to be in the film as well,don’t you? | 你也想拍 是吗 |
[1:03:57] | My stomach hurts. Can I go to the bathroom? | 我胃疼 可以去洗手间吗 |
[1:03:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:04:02] | I’ll just hold on to this. | 我帮你拿着这个 |
[1:04:04] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:04:05] | You go outside,you take a right | 出这个门 右转 |
[1:04:07] | and then a left. | 再左转 |
[1:04:09] | Hurry up though. You’re missing out. | 不过要快点 不然会后悔哦 |
[1:04:11] | Mmm. | 对 |
[1:04:14] | Who wants to play dress-up? | 谁想玩穿衣服游戏 |
[1:04:16] | Oh,good,dress-up. | 哦 对 穿衣服 |
[1:04:17] | We have the burning rocket | 我们有燃烧神鹰 |
[1:04:20] | and the volts. | 还有梦幻四驱车 |
[1:05:33] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[1:05:34] | I thought you needed to go to the bathroom. | 我以为你要去洗手间 |
[1:05:38] | I couldn’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[1:05:41] | Silly boy. | 傻孩子 |
[1:05:43] | I told you to take a right, | 我说了先右转 |
[1:05:44] | then a left. | 再左转 |
[1:05:49] | Come. | 来 |
[1:05:51] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[1:05:58] | Don’t forget to wash your hands when you’re done. | 上完别忘了洗手 |
[1:06:16] | Joe? | 乔伊 |
[1:06:18] | Mrs. Gazelle? | 加泽尔太太 |
[1:06:20] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:06:21] | Is this… Oleg. | 是不是 奥雷格 |
[1:06:23] | I’m sorry about taking the gun,Mrs. Gazelle. | 我很抱歉我拿了枪 加泽尔先生 |
[1:06:25] | Oleg,where are you? | 奥雷格 你在哪儿 |
[1:06:27] | I think I’m in trouble. | 我想我有麻烦了 |
[1:06:29] | Sweetheart,I know what happened,ok? | 宝贝 我知道是怎么回事 好吗 |
[1:06:31] | I need you to be straight up with me. | 我要你对我说实话 |
[1:06:33] | Are the police listening in on this call? | 有警察在监听吗 |
[1:06:35] | No,I’m not with the police. | 不 我不在警察局 |
[1:06:37] | I’m at Dez and Edele’s apartment. | 我在戴兹和爱德丽的公寓 |
[1:06:39] | There’s 2 other kids here. | 这儿还有两个孩子 |
[1:06:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:42] | I… I think they’re gonna to hurt us. | 我 我觉得他们可能会伤害我们 |
[1:06:45] | Oh,Jesus. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:06:46] | Come on. No. Is this some kind of a joke? | 别这样 别这样 你不是在和我开玩笑吧 |
[1:06:48] | Oleg,you have caused enough trouble today. | 奥雷格 你今天惹的麻烦已经够多了 |
[1:06:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:06:52] | I don’t know. I was in the back of a van. | 我不知道 我躲在一辆货车的后车箱 |
[1:06:54] | They brought us here. | 他们把我们带到这儿来的 |
[1:06:56] | They got this room with all these toys in it. | 房间里全是玩具 |
[1:06:57] | They’re making a video. | 他们在拍电影 |
[1:06:59] | Ok,ok. Oleg,I need you to look around | 好 好 奥雷格 你四处看看 |
[1:07:02] | for an address for me,ok? | 看能不能找到地址 好吗 |
[1:07:04] | Um,is there any mail laying around? | 嗯 周围有没有什么信件 |
[1:07:06] | I’m in the bathroom. | 我在洗手间 |
[1:07:07] | She’s gonna come back any minute. | 她随时都会回来 |
[1:07:09] | Bathroom. Oh,Jesus,I don’t know,I don’t know. | 洗手间 上帝 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:07:12] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道 嗯 |
[1:07:14] | Uh,I don’t know. Just call 911. | 呃 我想不出来 你就打911报警吧 |
[1:07:18] | No. I don’t want to go back to the police. | 不 我不想回警察局 |
[1:07:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:23] | They want me to say I got the gun from Mr. Gazelle. | 他们要我说枪 是从加泽尔先生那儿拿的 |
[1:07:30] | Do you need some help in there? | 要帮忙吗 |
[1:07:33] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[1:07:35] | It’s my stomach. I’m almost done. | 就是胃疼 我快好了 |
[1:07:37] | Oh,you poor thing. | 哦 可怜的小家伙 |
[1:07:41] | Well,I’m right outside. | 好吧 我就在外面等 |
[1:07:43] | -Oleg. -I’m still here. | -奥雷格 -我在 |
[1:07:45] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:07:47] | Ok,so look in the medicine cabinet. | 好 看看药品柜 |
[1:07:50] | Do you see any bottles? | 有没有看到 什么药瓶之类的 |
[1:07:52] | Prescription bottles usually have | 处方药瓶底部标签上 |
[1:07:54] | the address on the front label. | 通常有地址 |
[1:07:58] | Do you see anything? | 找到什么没有 |
[1:07:59] | Is there anything in there? | 看看 有没有什么 |
[1:08:05] | Oleg,what… what’s happening? | 奥雷格 怎么了 |
[1:08:11] | Oleg,it’s Dez. You want to open up,please? | 奥雷格 是戴兹 开门好吗 |
[1:08:14] | Oleg. | 奥雷格 |
[1:08:20] | Ok. Oleg? | 好了 奥雷格 |
[1:08:24] | -Come on. -Oleg? | -开门 -奥雷格 |
[1:08:25] | Oleg. Oleg! | 奥雷格 奥雷格 |
[1:08:26] | What is… what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:27] | Oleg! | 奥雷格 |
[1:08:28] | Just open the door. | 快开门 |
[1:08:30] | Mrs. Gazelle,I got a bottle. | 加泽尔太太 我拿到一个药瓶 |
[1:08:32] | So,now read me the address. | 告诉我上面的地址 |
[1:08:34] | 1456 Owens Park Lane,Hoboken. | 霍伯肯 欧文公园大道1456号 |
[1:08:36] | Oleg! Let’s go! Open the door! | 奥雷格 把门打开 |
[1:08:41] | Oleg? Come on! Oleg! | 奥雷格 快去 把门打开 |
[1:08:44] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[1:08:49] | Wake up,wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:08:50] | We got to go get Oleg. | 我们得去找奥雷格 |
[1:08:52] | Come on,put your coat on. | 穿上外套 |
[1:08:53] | I thought he was in jail. | 我以为他在监狱里 |
[1:08:59] | Hey,homes. | 你好 霍马斯 |
[1:09:01] | I got a busted headlight. | 我的车头灯坏了 |
[1:09:03] | Hey,Lester,my man. | 嘿 雷斯特 老伙计 |
[1:09:05] | Ouch. Who got over on you,bro? | 哦 谁砸了你的头 伙计 |
[1:09:07] | Some puta who’s forwarding address | 一个妓女 如果问她地址 |
[1:09:10] | is gonna be in 10 different zip codes, | 她能给出10个不同的地方 |
[1:09:12] | all of ’em dumpsters. | 每一个都是贫民窟 |
[1:09:18] | I got you covered by tomorrow night. | 明天晚上能帮你修好 |
[1:09:22] | Hey,check this out. Is that sweet or what? | 嘿 看看这个 很漂亮不是吗 |
[1:09:25] | Hey,a royal flush put her in my pocket. | 一个洗马桶的给我的 |
[1:09:27] | 300 cold puts her in mine. | 我出300元买下 |
[1:09:29] | No,man. She’s a beauty. | 不可能 老兄 她是个美人 |
[1:09:31] | Think I’m gonna hold on to her. | 我要自己留着 |
[1:09:35] | 500. | 500元 |
[1:09:36] | Heh. I won’t miss ’em… | 我不会想他们了 |
[1:09:39] | not until Cinco de Mayo. | 至少到5月5日庆典 |
[1:09:54] | Oh,Joe. Shit! | 哦 乔伊 见鬼 |
[1:09:57] | I’m under a lot of stress tonight, | 今晚太紧张了 |
[1:09:59] | so whatever I say don’t count. | 所以我说的都不算 |
[1:10:03] | Do I still have to go to school tomorrow? | 我明天还得去上学吗 |
[1:10:06] | I don’t know. We’ll see. | 我不知道 看情况吧 |
[1:10:25] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[1:10:26] | Who in the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[1:10:28] | You got something that belongs to me, | 你拿了我的东西 |
[1:10:29] | a snub nose .38. | 点三八手枪 |
[1:10:31] | You just scored it off of Manny in a card game. | 打牌时从曼尼手里赢来的 |
[1:10:32] | I need it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[1:10:36] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[1:10:38] | I want my fuckin’ gun! | 他妈的我要我的枪 |
[1:10:41] | Where the fuck are you? Huh? | 你他妈是谁 |
[1:10:44] | Don’t be fuckin’ stupid. | 别他妈犯傻 |
[1:10:46] | Whoa! Fuck! | 喔 见鬼 |
[1:11:09] | You fuck! | 你妈的 |
[1:11:10] | You fuck! Where’s my fuckin’ gat! | 你个混蛋 我的枪在哪儿 |
[1:11:12] | Aah! Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:11:13] | Where’s my gun? Where’s my gat? | 我的枪在哪儿 |
[1:11:15] | You gonna fuckin’ tell me where my gun is now? | 你他妈的现在想说了吗 |
[1:11:17] | Tell me where I can find it,or in about 30 seconds, | 告诉我在哪里可以找到它 不告诉我的话30秒内 |
[1:11:19] | you’re gonna have third degree burns. | 你就等着三度烧伤吧 |
[1:11:20] | You know what that means? | 知道那意味着什么吗 |
[1:11:22] | No cock,asshole! | 白痴 混蛋 |
[1:11:23] | You’re gonna have a fuckin’ melted dick! | 你下面的家伙就快被烧化了 |
[1:11:25] | I… I sold it to a pimp,Lester! | 我卖给了一个拉皮条的 叫雷斯特 |
[1:11:26] | Say,what you waitin’ on? | 妈的 你还等什么 |
[1:11:28] | Where the fuck can I find him? | 在哪儿能找到他 |
[1:11:30] | Where can I find him? | 在哪儿能找到他 |
[1:11:31] | I need to fuckin’ know now! | 我他妈现在就要知道 |
[1:11:32] | Buckhill Cab,Union Street! | 他叫了一辆车 联合计程车队 |
[1:11:34] | Ask them! | 问他们去吧 |
[1:11:42] | Stay here. Do not move. | 待在这儿 哪儿也别去 |
[1:11:55] | I’m not touching it. Get away from me. | 我不碰 走开 |
[1:11:57] | Fuck you! | 见鬼 |
[1:11:58] | Ow! The little shit! He just bit me! | 哦 小畜牲 咬我 |
[1:12:10] | Who the hell is that? | 他妈的是谁 |
[1:12:11] | I’ll go see. Throw me my robe. | 我去看看 把睡衣给我 |
[1:12:13] | Take the kids into the bedroom. | 带孩子去卧室 |
[1:12:35] | May I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[1:12:37] | I’m looking for Oleg. | 我来找奥雷格 |
[1:12:38] | Oleg? You must have the wrong address. | 奥雷格 你一定是记错地址了 |
[1:12:40] | No. He’s a 10-year-old boy. | 不会 是一个10岁男孩 |
[1:12:41] | He’s pale. He never smiles. | 脸色苍白 从来不笑 |
[1:12:43] | He’s my neighbor’s kid. | 是我邻居的孩子 |
[1:12:45] | He called me from this apartment. | 他在这间房间给我打的电话 |
[1:12:47] | Owens park Lane,apartment 303. | 欧文公园大道 303房间 |
[1:12:49] | Well,he must’ve given you the wrong address, | 他一定是报错地址了 |
[1:12:51] | or maybe you heard wrong. | 或者你听错了 |
[1:12:53] | There’s no Oleg here. | 这里没有奥雷格 |
[1:12:54] | He also said that he was being held against his will. | 他说他被关在这里 |
[1:12:56] | That is ridiculous. There’s only my husband | 这太荒唐了 里面只有我丈夫 |
[1:12:59] | and my 2 children inside… | 和我的两个孩子 |
[1:13:00] | no one else. And it’s late. | 没有其他人 现在很晚了 |
[1:13:02] | Well,I’d like to take a little look inside | 好 我很好奇 |
[1:13:04] | just to satisfy my curiosity. | 我要进去看看 |
[1:13:05] | This is absurd. What are you suggesting? | 这很荒谬 你是说 |
[1:13:07] | That I kidnapped Oleg? | 我绑架了奥雷格 |
[1:13:08] | Or you know what? I’m just gonna call the police, | 知道吗 我要报警了 |
[1:13:09] | and I’m gonna stand here for the next half-hour | 我会一直站在这里直到警察来 |
[1:13:11] | waiting for them to arrive | 到时候 |
[1:13:13] | when all’s you got to do is just let me in. | 你就得让我进 |
[1:13:17] | If you must. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[1:13:34] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[1:13:36] | Go right ahead. | 请便 |
[1:13:40] | The children’s room is on the right. | 孩子们的房间在右手边 |
[1:13:43] | They are asleep. | 他们睡着了 |
[1:13:44] | Please,go right in. | 请进吧 |
[1:13:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:13:59] | Don’t even ask. It’s too ridiculous. | 别问了 这太荒唐了 |
[1:14:01] | Sorry. I’m really embarrassed. | 对不起 我知道这很尴尬 |
[1:14:04] | Excuse me,but I seriously doubt | 抱歉 我真的不认为 |
[1:14:05] | he’s hiding in there. | 他能藏在那儿 |
[1:14:20] | What’s through here? | 那是什么房间 |
[1:14:22] | The playroom. | 游戏室 |
[1:14:26] | Whoa. Wow. | 哇噢 |
[1:14:30] | You guys got your own little Disneyland in here. | 这儿像个小迪士尼乐园 |
[1:14:32] | Well,it’s all about the children, | 都是为了孩子嘛 |
[1:14:34] | and as you can see,there’s no Oleg. | 你看到了 这儿没有奥雷格 |
[1:14:47] | I really hope that you find him. | 我真的希望你能找到他 |
[1:14:50] | You hear too many stories these days. | 最近拐骗小孩的事太多了 |
[1:14:52] | God only knows if it were our children. | 上帝才知道他们是不是自己的孩子 |
[1:14:54] | Where are your children photographs? | 如果有孩子的照片 |
[1:14:57] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[1:14:58] | Photographs. | 照片 |
[1:15:01] | No photographs. | 没有照片 |
[1:15:03] | If they were your children, | 如果他们是你们的孩子 |
[1:15:05] | you would have at least one photograph | 在房间里至少 |
[1:15:08] | somewhere in this apartment. | 该有一张照片 |
[1:15:09] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[1:15:11] | We only just moved into this place. | 我们才搬来这里 |
[1:15:12] | Everything’s in storage. | 东西还在箱子里 |
[1:15:13] | Now,I really must ask you to leave. | 现在我必须请你离开 |
[1:15:15] | I insist! | 我坚持 |
[1:15:18] | Oleg? | 奥雷格 |
[1:15:20] | What the hell do you want me to do? | 你到底想让我怎么做 |
[1:15:22] | You let this bitch in here in the first place. | 你让那女人在这里 |
[1:15:27] | All right? Right. Ok. | 好吗 好的 |
[1:15:35] | Oh,man. This is too much. | 哦 天 太多了 |
[1:15:39] | It’s too much. It’s like some kind of a lure. | 太多玩具了 这像个圈套 |
[1:15:42] | You’re making a mistake. | 你错了 |
[1:15:43] | Tell her to leave,Dez. | 让她走 戴兹 |
[1:15:45] | Ma’am,if you don’t leave right now… | 女士 如果你再不离开 |
[1:15:47] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[1:15:48] | Call ’em. Call ’em. And be sure to mention | 打吧 打啊 记得告诉他们 |
[1:15:50] | that you got 2 abducted children in the next room. | 隔壁房间有两个被绑架的孩子 |
[1:15:52] | 2 children who don’t appear in any photographs | 两个孩子任何照片上都找不到的 |
[1:15:55] | in this house. | 在房子里 |
[1:15:56] | This is insane. Where is Oleg? | 太疯狂了 奥雷格在哪儿 |
[1:15:57] | How dare you suggest that we… | 你怎么敢说是我们 |
[1:16:00] | Where’s the boy? | 孩子在哪儿 |
[1:16:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:16:19] | Oh,God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[1:16:21] | Oh. You better pray he’s not dead. Oh. | 哦 你们最好祈祷他没死 |
[1:16:31] | Back off,you sick fuck. | 退后 你这个变态 |
[1:16:35] | Jesus. Oh,God help me. | 上帝 哦 上帝 帮帮我 |
[1:16:38] | Come on,come on,come on,come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:16:46] | I said back the fuck up, | 我说了他妈的退后 |
[1:16:48] | you sick,twisted,motherfucking cunt! | 变态 混蛋 |
[1:16:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:16:55] | Holy God. | 上帝 |
[1:16:56] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:16:58] | That’s right. Breathe. You’re gonna be ok. | 就这样 呼吸 你会好的 |
[1:17:00] | You’re gonna breathe now,Oleg. | 你能呼吸 奥雷格 |
[1:17:01] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 我就在这儿 |
[1:17:03] | Just breathe. That’s right. | 呼吸 对的 |
[1:17:08] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:17:09] | Just cutting through wire. | 剪断线 |
[1:17:17] | Back off! | 退后 |
[1:17:18] | I said back off! | 我说了退后 |
[1:17:20] | I will blow you away! | 我会把你们射飞 |
[1:17:25] | Ok. Ok,get up. | 好 好 站起来 |
[1:17:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:17:30] | Go to the bedroom,get the 2 kids. | 去卧室 叫上那两个孩子 |
[1:17:31] | Bring them downstairs. Nicky’s there. | 带他们下楼 尼克在下面 |
[1:17:33] | All right? Wait with them. Ok? | 好吗 和他一起等着 好吗 |
[1:17:35] | Move over. | 过去 |
[1:17:40] | Get out of his way. | 让他走 |
[1:17:45] | No,I’ve got a safe in the bedroom. | 我卧室里有保险柜 |
[1:17:47] | There’s 100,000 cash in there in diamonds. | 里面有10万现金和钻石 |
[1:17:50] | All you gotta do is take the boy and walk away. | 只要你带上孩子 离开 |
[1:18:05] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:18:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:18:09] | Oh,God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:18:10] | No. Oh… | 哦 |
[1:18:15] | Oh,my God. Oh,my God. | 哦 我的天 哦 上帝 |
[1:18:19] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[1:18:22] | Oh,you sick fucks. | 噢 你们真他妈恶心 |
[1:18:25] | You’re right. We’re… we’re sick. | 你说得对 我们是恶心 |
[1:18:26] | We are. We’re sick. | 是 我们恶心 |
[1:18:28] | This is really great. This is gonna help us… | 但这很棒 这能帮我们 |
[1:18:29] | give me your phone. | 把电话给我 |
[1:18:30] | Please. Yeah. | 求你 给 |
[1:18:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:18:32] | She wants the phone… | 她想要 |
[1:18:33] | who are you calling? | 你给谁打 |
[1:18:40] | 911. What is the nature of your emergency? | 911 请问您遇到了什么麻烦 |
[1:18:42] | I just heard shooting across the hall. | 我刚在大堂里听到有枪声 |
[1:18:45] | 1456 Owens park Lane. | 我在欧文公园大道1456号 |
[1:18:47] | What is your name,ma’am? | 请问您的姓名 女士 |
[1:18:50] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[1:18:59] | Ok. | 好了 |
[1:19:00] | Ok. | 好了 |
[1:19:11] | Hey. Hey,listen,one of your cabs | 嘿 嘿 听着 你们的一辆计程车 |
[1:19:13] | just picked up my brother at Al’s automotive. | 刚在沃式汽车行接走了我哥哥 |
[1:19:15] | Yeah,well,listen… listen to me. | 对 听我说 听我说 |
[1:19:17] | I was supposed to pick him up, | 我刚想去接他 |
[1:19:18] | but there’s been a family emergency. | 家里出了急事 |
[1:19:20] | So what I need you to do is I need you to find out | 我要你帮我查到 |
[1:19:22] | where the cab dropped him off at. | 那辆车在哪儿把他放下的 |
[1:19:24] | Yeah. Call me back. My phone number’s 555-7556. | 对 查到给我来电话 号码是555-7556 |
[1:19:33] | Hello? Yeah. | 喂 是我 |
[1:19:36] | Hey,wait,wait,wait. | 嘿 等等 等等 嘿 |
[1:19:38] | Hey,calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:19:52] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[1:19:54] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:19:55] | I need to talk to you,Joe. | 我得和你谈谈 乔伊 |
[1:19:56] | -Later. -No. Now! | -过会儿 -不 现在 |
[1:19:58] | Why couldn’t you just have taken the kid and left? | 你干嘛不带着孩子直接走呢 |
[1:20:00] | Why couldn’t you just have taken the kid and left? | 你为什么不带着孩子直接走 |
[1:20:02] | I have never seen evil before tonight,Joe. | 我从没有见过这样罪恶的事 乔伊 |
[1:20:06] | Real fucking evil. | 真他妈的罪恶 |
[1:20:08] | Ok? | 懂吗 |
[1:20:10] | And I know that’s not what I see | 我知道我在你眼睛里 |
[1:20:13] | when I look in your eyes. | 没有看到这种感觉 |
[1:20:15] | That’s a lot,t. | 多谢了 特丽 |
[1:20:16] | I’m trying to make a point here! | 我在试着解释清楚 |
[1:20:18] | No,I know the point you’re trying to make! | 我知道你要解释什么 |
[1:20:20] | I did not marry an evil man,ok? | 我没有嫁给一个罪恶的人 对吗 |
[1:20:23] | I did not marry an evil man. | 我没有嫁给罪恶的人 |
[1:20:26] | Shady,sleazy, | 犯罪 做肮脏的交易 |
[1:20:28] | mixed up with the wrong kind of people, | 和流氓鬼混 |
[1:20:29] | but definitely not evil. | 那绝不是罪恶 |
[1:20:32] | I know what you’re trying to say,t. | 我知道你要说什么 特丽 |
[1:20:35] | Do you? | 你知道 |
[1:20:38] | I hope so. I have turned my back | 我也希望 自从结婚以来 |
[1:20:40] | on a lot of things since we’ve been married. | 我对很多事情都睁只眼闭只眼 |
[1:20:43] | My eyes are wide open on this one. | 这次我不能再不管了 |
[1:20:54] | Nicky,go home with your ma. | 尼克 跟你妈回家 |
[1:20:56] | Oleg,let’s go take a ride. | 奥雷格 我们去兜兜风 |
[1:21:12] | What kind of music do you listen to? | 你听什么音乐 |
[1:21:15] | Huh? You listen to that techno shit? | 你听狗屁高科技吗 |
[1:21:20] | You listen to rap music? You like rap music? | 听饶舌吗 你喜欢饶舌吗 |
[1:21:23] | They don’t have what I listen to on the radio. | 我要听的电台里不会放 |
[1:21:25] | Yeah,what’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[1:21:26] | Kvasha. | 瓦沙 |
[1:21:28] | It’s my mother’s tape from Russia. | 是我妈妈从俄罗斯带来的录音带 |
[1:21:31] | What the fuck? Kvasha? | 那他妈是什么 瓦沙 |
[1:21:35] | You’re an American. You weren’t born in Russia. | 你是美国人 不是俄罗斯人 |
[1:21:37] | What are you listening to that shit for? | 听那玩意儿干嘛 |
[1:21:39] | My mother said I started in her belly in Russia. | 我妈说她在俄罗斯时我就在她肚子里了 |
[1:21:42] | So I’m Russian. | 所以我是俄罗斯人 |
[1:21:43] | You’re not a fuckin’ Russian. | 你不是俄罗斯人 |
[1:21:45] | You’re an American. You know that. | 你是美国人 |
[1:21:46] | ‘Cause you were born in the United States of America. | 因为你是在美国出生的 |
[1:21:48] | You’re an American. You’re an American. | 你是个美国人 美国人 |
[1:21:49] | Say,”I’m an American.” You say it. | 说”我是美国人”说”我是美国人” |
[1:21:51] | Say,”I’m an American.” Say,”I’m an American.” | 说”我是美国人”你说 |
[1:21:54] | I’m an American. | 我是美国人 |
[1:21:55] | You’re an American. You were born | 你是美国人 |
[1:21:56] | in the fuckin’ United States of America. | 你他妈的生在美国 |
[1:21:58] | That makes you an American. | 所以你是美国人 |
[1:22:00] | Listen to this. | 听这个 |
[1:22:03] | This guy right here | 在这里的这个孩子 |
[1:22:04] | is gonna be warming up the back seat for you | 靠这音乐肯定能 |
[1:22:06] | when you’re ready to get laid. | 追到姑娘 |
[1:22:07] | You mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[1:22:12] | fuckin’ kvasha. | 什么鬼俄罗斯音乐 |
[1:22:14] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[1:22:15] | You put me through the ringer tonight. | 今晚你把我害死了 |
[1:22:16] | You know that,don’t you? | 你知道 是吗 |
[1:22:19] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[1:22:20] | I won’t say nothing. | 我不可能什么也不说 |
[1:22:22] | Yeah,and what about the cops? | 对 你对警察说了什么 |
[1:22:23] | What’d you say to them? What did you say to ’em? | 你对警察说了什么 |
[1:22:24] | I told them I got the gun from Steven Monroe’s locker. | 我在史蒂夫·马鲁的柜子里拿的枪 |
[1:22:28] | He doesn’t go there no more. Nicky told me to say that. | 他早不去学校了 尼克让我这么说的 |
[1:22:31] | Nicky told you to say that? | 尼克让你这么说的 |
[1:22:33] | Smart kid. | 真聪明 |
[1:22:35] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[1:22:36] | We’re both gonna play for the razors. | 我们有一天成为刀锋队的球员 |
[1:22:39] | Yeah. Hello? | 喂 |
[1:22:40] | Yeah,that was me. | 对 是我 |
[1:22:43] | The royal towers? How long ago? | 皇家塔楼旅馆 多久前 |
[1:22:44] | All right,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:22:47] | All right,kid. Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[1:22:48] | We’re gonna reclaim some stolen property here. | 我们要去失物招领 |
[1:23:13] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心我 |
[1:23:14] | We’re just gonna sit tight for a while. | 我们在这儿坐一会儿 |
[1:23:17] | You know,uh… | 你知道吗 |
[1:23:21] | I used to know this kid. | 我认识一个男孩 |
[1:23:25] | His old man was a real fuckin’ piece of shit. | 他的老爸是个真正的混蛋 |
[1:23:30] | Always drunk. | 总是喝的酩酊大醉 |
[1:23:35] | Always smackin’ him and his mom around. | 打这个小孩和他妈妈 |
[1:23:40] | This kid,he takes his licks, | 这孩子 永远是被打 |
[1:23:42] | and he waits this old fuckin’ prick out. | 然后等着下一次被打 |
[1:23:46] | And on the morning of his 14th birthday, | 在他14岁生日的那天早上 |
[1:23:50] | he walks into his old man’s room | 他拿着一根棒球棍 |
[1:23:52] | with a baseball bat… | 走进父亲的房间 |
[1:23:57] | And he mark Mcgwires the fuckin’ living shit out of him. | 然后像马克·麦克格威一样砸他的头 |
[1:24:03] | After that,the old man… | 那之后 他老爸 |
[1:24:06] | He can’t even hold a spoon without shaking. | 连根汤匙都握不住 |
[1:24:12] | He don’t remember things too good,either. | 他自己也不太记得以前的事了 |
[1:24:14] | He’s neutralized. | 他中风了 |
[1:24:19] | Which is a good thing. | 那也是件好事 |
[1:24:23] | 4 more years Max. | 最多再过四年 |
[1:24:24] | Maybe 3. If you get some size early on, | 按月份算也许只要三年 |
[1:24:26] | you’ll be all right. You just gotta hang in there. | 你也要14岁了 |
[1:24:31] | ‘Cause it’s more money. | 要更多钱 |
[1:24:33] | It’s lonely at the top. | 做到我这步也不容易 |
[1:24:35] | I’m telling you,this corporation… | 得经营那么多生意 |
[1:24:39] | Get your hands off of Lester’s property. | 把你的手从雷斯特的宝物上移开 |
[1:24:40] | That’s my property. | 那是我的 |
[1:24:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:44] | All right,you stay right there. | 你待在这儿 |
[1:24:45] | Don’t you move. | 不要动 |
[1:24:48] | Stay just like that. | 就这么待着 |
[1:24:50] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:24:55] | Jesus Christ. Not now. | 上帝 现在不要 |
[1:24:59] | All right,let’s get in the car. | 我们上车 |
[1:25:04] | I can hide it for you. | 我可以帮你藏起来 |
[1:25:05] | No,give it to me. | 不 给我 |
[1:25:06] | They’re gonna think you got the .38. | 他们以为你拿了点三八 |
[1:25:09] | They’re gonna frisk you. | 会搜你身 |
[1:25:11] | Come on,give me the fucking gun. | 快点 妈的把枪给我 |
[1:25:23] | Yo,Joe. | 哟 乔伊 |
[1:25:25] | Who you got there? | 那是谁 |
[1:25:31] | He’s one of them Christmas elves. | 圣诞小精灵 |
[1:25:33] | I found him hitchin’ a ride on broad street. | 我在大街上看到他在找人搭便车 |
[1:25:36] | Joey’s a funny fuckin’ guy,huh? | 乔伊他妈的真会开玩笑 是不是 |
[1:25:39] | Let me take a guess,Joey… | 让我猜猜 乔伊 |
[1:25:41] | you were just about to call us. | 你正打算给我们打电话 |
[1:25:43] | That’s pretty good. | 太好了 |
[1:25:45] | You must have telepathy or something. | 你们一定有心灵感应 |
[1:25:47] | Must. Give me your piece. | 一定有 把那东西给我 |
[1:25:51] | Think I’m fuckin’ around with you? | 你以为我闲着没事瞎逛吗 |
[1:25:55] | How about that,huh? | 这怎么回事 |
[1:25:57] | Cocked and ready to go. | 已经上了膛 |
[1:25:59] | What are you,fuckin’ nervous,tough guy? | 你怎么了 他妈的 需要那么紧张吗 |
[1:26:04] | You’re gonna follow us,Joey. | 你跟着我们 乔伊 |
[1:26:08] | The kid’ll ride with us. | 孩子上我们的车 |
[1:26:27] | Stay the fuck in the car. | 乖乖待在车里 |
[1:26:37] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[1:26:38] | Nah,nah. I’m with him right now. | 不 我和他在一起 |
[1:26:42] | Yeah,100%. | 你百分之百肯定 |
[1:26:46] | I fuckin’ knew it. | 你真他妈的白痴 |
[1:26:49] | Nah,don’t worry about it. | 不 别担心 |
[1:26:51] | I’m takin’ care of this motherfucker right now. | 我们会收拾这个杂种 |
[1:27:00] | Come on,what the fuck? | 妈的怎么了 |
[1:27:02] | What,are you gonna fuckin’ whack me? | 你们打算杀了我 |
[1:27:05] | Come on,man,I fuckin’ told you. | 别这样 伙计 我告诉过你 |
[1:27:07] | You got any fuckin’ doubts,I’m fuckin’ tellin’ you… | 你有任何疑问我都能告诉你 |
[1:27:08] | shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[1:27:09] | Shut your fuckin’ mouth now. | 闭上你的臭嘴 马上 |
[1:27:12] | You see,my old man, | 知道吗 我的老爸 |
[1:27:15] | he says to me,”Nobody…knows nobody.” | 曾经对我说 知人知面不知心 |
[1:27:20] | Man,you fuckin’ put that piece of shit away. | 你他妈能不能先把这玩意儿收起来 |
[1:27:23] | I fuckin’ told you,on my fuckin’ family… | 我告诉你了 妈的 看在我家人的份上 |
[1:27:26] | fuckin’ family? When I leave here, | 家人 这儿完事以后 |
[1:27:27] | I’m gonna fuck Teresa in the ass. | 我要去上特丽萨 |
[1:27:29] | That’s how much I give a fuck | 看在你家人的份上 |
[1:27:30] | about your fuckin’ family. | 我他妈会这么干的 |
[1:27:31] | On my fuckin’ family, | 妈的那枪 |
[1:27:33] | it ain’t the fuckin’ piece! | 和我家人无关 |
[1:27:34] | Now,how fuckin’ far do we go back? | 我们一起混多久了 |
[1:27:36] | How fuckin’ long have we known each other? | 我们认识有多久了 |
[1:27:38] | Come on,what the fuck? | 说啊 你他妈的 |
[1:27:40] | This is bullshit! | 真他妈的狗血喷人 |
[1:27:41] | Like I said,nobody… | 我说了 知人知面 |
[1:27:43] | Knows nobody. | 不知心 |
[1:27:47] | You fuckin’ take that shit off me… | 你他妈要这样干 |
[1:27:51] | not in front of the fuckin’ kid. | 也别当着那孩子的面 |
[1:27:52] | What kid? | 什么孩子 |
[1:27:53] | Not in front of the fuckin’… | 别当着那 |
[1:27:55] | you grab this fuckin’ gun out of my hand | 听着 你他妈的再拍一次 |
[1:27:56] | one more time, | 试试 |
[1:27:57] | I’m gonna blow your fuckin’ brains | 我就打穿你的脑袋 |
[1:27:59] | all over this fuckin’ place, | 让你的脑浆溅满这个鬼地方 |
[1:28:00] | and I’ll fuck that kid up | 还要让你亲眼看着我弄死那孩子 |
[1:28:01] | right in front of you! You got that,nigger? | 听懂了吗 杂种 |
[1:28:04] | Nobody knows nobody! You got that? | 知人知面不知心 懂了吗 |
[1:28:12] | Shit! What the fuck? | 见鬼 他妈的 |
[1:28:18] | You see,pop reached out | 懂了吗 我老爸 |
[1:28:20] | to a friend of ours in the department, | 刚联系到我们一个兄弟 |
[1:28:23] | had him pull the paper | 我们让他 |
[1:28:24] | on Rydell’s recent busts. | 跟踪瑞戴尔 |
[1:28:27] | Turns out our friend sal here | 结果发现我们的朋友萨尔 |
[1:28:28] | was running his own little thing | 在一边偷偷干着他那点 |
[1:28:30] | on the side. | 小勾当 |
[1:28:31] | Hey,sal. | 嘿 萨尔 |
[1:28:32] | How’s fuckin’ business,huh? | 生意怎么样 |
[1:28:35] | A few weeks back,sal gets bagged | 几个礼拜前 瑞戴尔 |
[1:28:38] | by Rydell and his partners. | 和他的同伙捉住萨尔 |
[1:28:40] | They let him walk… | 要萨尔给他们 |
[1:28:42] | As a situated informant. | 通风报信 |
[1:28:46] | We just got confirmation 10 minutes ago. | 10分钟前刚确认这事 |
[1:28:49] | Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey. Get the fuck up. | 嘿 嘿 妈的站起来 |
[1:28:53] | Get the fuck up. | 站起来 |
[1:28:56] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[1:28:57] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[1:28:59] | Oh,he’s alone? | 哦 他一个人 |
[1:29:01] | Good. Give me the fuckin’ number. | 接着说 给我那个该死的号码 |
[1:29:12] | Have a Mai Tai on me,guys. | 喝杯迈泰庆祝 伙计们 |
[1:29:16] | One nike gym bag… | 耐克运动包一个 |
[1:29:18] | 60 bucks. | 60美元 |
[1:29:34] | You motherfuckin’ Guinea cocksuckers. | 你们这帮杂种 妈的混蛋 |
[1:29:38] | One Nokia cell phone… | 诺基亚手机一部 |
[1:29:40] | 100 bucks. | 100美元 |
[1:29:47] | You have just fucked yourselves! | 你们这帮杂种 |
[1:29:49] | One ounce Semtex… | 一盎司炸药 |
[1:29:51] | 500 bucks. | 500美元 |
[1:29:56] | Gettin’ rid of a dirty cop… | 消灭一个肮脏的警察 |
[1:30:00] | Fuckin’ priceless. | 太完美了 |
[1:30:04] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:30:05] | The jury’s still out on you,pal, | 陪审团对你的审议还没结束 伙计 |
[1:30:07] | so do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[1:30:08] | Get your ass in that car and follow me. | 妈的回到你的车里 跟上我 |
[1:30:10] | And hey,hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:30:12] | Don’t get lost. | 别跟丢了 |
[1:30:14] | Where the fuck we goin’? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[1:31:10] | Come on down,come on down. | 下来吧 下来吧 |
[1:31:21] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[1:31:27] | So,Oleg… | 那么 奥雷格 |
[1:31:29] | You want to see something really cool? | 你想不想看看什么叫真正的酷 |
[1:31:32] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[1:31:39] | It’s called a jet ice. | 这叫做喷射式冰上曲棍球 |
[1:31:41] | Black light paint. | 涂过亮光漆 |
[1:31:43] | You gotta do crazy shit like this to fill the seats. | 要吸引观众就得这样干 |
[1:31:54] | Now,Oleg, | 听着 奥雷格 |
[1:31:56] | this is very serious matter. | 这件事很严重 |
[1:31:59] | This man… | 这个男人 |
[1:32:02] | he give you the gun to shoot anzor? | 是他给你枪让你杀安卓是吗 |
[1:32:07] | Bullshit! He gave it to you! | 胡说 是他给你的 |
[1:32:09] | He told you to whack me! Stop fucking protecting him! | 他让你给我点颜色 你别他妈护着他 |
[1:32:12] | You shut the fuck up. Ah. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:32:17] | Oleg,you listen to me. | 奥雷格 听我说 |
[1:32:20] | Where did you get gun? | 枪是哪儿来的 |
[1:32:23] | At school. | 学校 |
[1:32:25] | I found it in a locker. | 我在柜子里找到的 |
[1:32:27] | Don’t you fuckin’ touch him! | 你他妈别碰他 |
[1:32:28] | You don’t fuckin’ touch him! | 不许碰他 |
[1:32:29] | Don’t you fuckin’ touch him! | 不许碰他 |
[1:32:31] | I’ll fuckin’ kill you! | 你敢碰他我就杀了你 |
[1:32:32] | You shut the fuck up! You turn is coming. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 马上就会轮到你 |
[1:32:35] | Oh,yeah? Well,fuckin’ eat me! | 是吗 吃了我啊 |
[1:32:36] | You fuckin’ Vor cocksucking bitch! | 乌尔你这狗娘养的杂种 |
[1:32:38] | Fuck you! | 哦 可恶 |
[1:32:40] | What you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[1:32:41] | Nah,you fuckin’ heard me. | 你听见了 |
[1:32:42] | Fuck you,you fuckin’ bitch! | 混蛋 贱货 |
[1:32:44] | I’m impressed. | 我很吃惊 |
[1:32:45] | You know Vor. | 你知道乌尔家族 |
[1:32:50] | Vor V’Zakoni. | 乌尔·维扎克耶 |
[1:32:52] | The brotherhood. If you were smart man, | 兄弟会 如果你聪明的话 |
[1:32:55] | you would learn to fear this symbol. | 看到这个标志就该学会害怕 |
[1:32:58] | Yeah,well,fuck you, | 见鬼吧 |
[1:33:00] | and fuck your brotherhood,Boris, | 去你的兄弟会 去你的乌尔家族 |
[1:33:01] | ’cause I don’t have to fuckin’ answer to you! | 因为我不吃你这套 |
[1:33:03] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[1:33:06] | You gonna let him muscle me around like this,Frankie? | 你们就看着他对我这样张牙舞爪 弗兰基 |
[1:33:07] | Well,we’re just trying to establish some truth here,Joe. | 我们只是试着把事情弄清楚 乔伊 |
[1:33:11] | I mean,to be honest, | 坦白说 |
[1:33:12] | I think the man’s got some grounds for inquiry. | 我认为这个人有理由质问 |
[1:33:14] | No,that’s fuckin’ bullshit. I told you, | 胡说八道 我告诉你 |
[1:33:16] | I didn’t give the kid the fuckin’ piece. | 我没有把枪给孩子 |
[1:33:17] | Come on,Frankie! | 说话啊 弗兰基 |
[1:33:19] | Oh,come on! What the fuck,Frankie? | 别这样 弗兰基 我告诉你了 |
[1:33:20] | I told you,I didn’t give him the fuckin’ piece! | 我没把那玩意儿给他 |
[1:33:23] | Don’t you let ’em hurt the fuckin’ kid,anzor! | 别让他伤害孩子 安卓 |
[1:33:24] | Don’t you fuckin’ hurt the kid! | 不许伤害孩子 |
[1:33:27] | You fucks! You fuckin’ motherfuckers! | 妈的 你们这帮杂种 |
[1:33:30] | I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you! | 我杀了你们 |
[1:33:34] | How’s that feel,Joey,huh? | 感觉如何 乔伊 |
[1:33:37] | Fuck you,Tommy! | 去死 汤米 |
[1:33:39] | Don’t you do this,Frankie. | 别这样 弗兰基 |
[1:33:41] | Don’t you do it! | 别这样 |
[1:33:43] | Don’t you fuckin’ let ’em do this! | 别他妈让他这么干 |
[1:33:46] | I’m not fuckin’ lying! | 我他妈没说谎 |
[1:33:48] | I’m not fuckin’ lying! | 我他妈没说谎 |
[1:33:50] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:33:54] | Just tell ’em what they want to know! | 他们想知道什么你就告诉他们吧 |
[1:33:57] | Uhh! Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:33:58] | I told you I didn’t know anything,Frankie! | 我说了我什么也不知道 弗兰基 |
[1:34:00] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:34:03] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:34:04] | Shit,it’s a fuckin’ human hockey puck. | 人体曲棍球靶 |
[1:34:06] | I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you! | 我他妈杀了你们 |
[1:34:07] | Oh,you’re gonna kill me? | 哦 你要杀了我 |
[1:34:09] | You’re gonna fuckin’ kill me? | 他妈的来杀啊 |
[1:34:12] | Give anzor the gun. | 把枪给安卓 |
[1:34:13] | Frankie,don’t you fuckin’ let ’em do this! | 弗兰基 别这样 |
[1:34:15] | Kill the kid. | 杀了那孩子 |
[1:34:18] | Christ. | 上帝 |
[1:34:19] | I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you! | 我他妈杀了你们 |
[1:34:27] | Don’t you let them do this,Frankie! | 别让他们这样 |
[1:34:28] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[1:34:30] | You brought it on your goddamn self! | 都是你自己搞出来的 |
[1:34:32] | No. No. Wait,no! | 不 不要 不要 |
[1:34:34] | Don’t do it! | 不要 |
[1:34:36] | I’ll fuckin’ talk! I’ll fuckin’ tell you | 他妈的 我说 你他妈想知道什么 |
[1:34:39] | whatever you want to fuckin’ hear! | 我都告诉你 |
[1:34:41] | No,my friend! | 不 朋友 |
[1:34:42] | First you will see that I am serious. | 我得先让你知道我有多认真 |
[1:34:44] | Then afterwards,believe me, | 然后 相信我 |
[1:34:46] | you will talk! | 我会让你说的 |
[1:34:47] | No,come on! Jesus Christ! I’m fuckin’… | 哦 别这样 上帝 妈的 |
[1:34:49] | don’t you… I’ll fuckin’ talk! | 妈的我说 |
[1:34:51] | I’ll tell you whatever the fuck you want to hear, | 我什么都说 |
[1:34:53] | you fuckin’ motherfuckers! | 你这个杂种 |
[1:34:55] | Finish it! Do it right this time! | 杀了他 瞄准点 |
[1:34:58] | No,anzor! | 不 安卓 |
[1:35:00] | Anzor,look at me! Don’t fuckin’ do it! | 安卓 看着我 他妈别这样 |
[1:35:02] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:35:05] | I said finish it. | 我说了杀了他 |
[1:35:07] | He’s not your blood! | 他不是你的骨肉 |
[1:35:09] | Don’t fuckin’ do it. | 妈的别开枪 |
[1:35:11] | If you do it,I swear to God, | 如果你杀了他 我向上帝发誓 |
[1:35:12] | you better fuckin’ swallow a bullet. | 你会自食其果 |
[1:35:14] | There’s no fuckin’ way | 你没脸 |
[1:35:15] | you’re gonna be able to live with yourself! | 再活着 |
[1:35:16] | Trust me,anzor. Don’t do it! | 相信我 安卓 别开枪 |
[1:35:19] | Say something bad about the Duke. | 说公爵坏话 |
[1:35:21] | Let me hear you call him a faggot. | 让我听到你叫他白痴 |
[1:35:24] | Come on. | 说啊 |
[1:35:26] | Don’t do it! | 不 |
[1:35:29] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[1:35:31] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[1:36:00] | What are you fucking doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[1:36:04] | Pick up the fucking gun. | 妈的 把枪捡起来 |
[1:36:06] | Oh,you pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[1:36:09] | You do it. | 杀了他 |
[1:36:15] | Gutless piece of faggot shit! | 没胆量的狗屎 |
[1:36:17] | Come on,faggot! | 快点 狗屎 |
[1:36:20] | I said finish it! | 我说了杀了他 |
[1:36:25] | Pick it up and use it. | 把枪捡起来杀了他 |
[1:36:30] | Pick it up and do it. | 把枪捡起来杀了他 |
[1:36:35] | Pick it up and do it. | 把枪捡起来杀了他 |
[1:36:42] | Don’t you fucking walk away from me! | 你他妈敢走 |
[1:37:05] | Get up… | 站起来 |
[1:37:07] | You fuck. | 杂种 |
[1:37:15] | Fucking bullshit. | 他妈的杂种 |
[1:37:18] | Frank! Frank! | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[1:37:19] | Fuck you,Frankie! | 妈的 弗兰基 |
[1:37:21] | I ain’t takin’ the fuckin’ heat for you no more! | 我不会再替你背黑锅了 |
[1:37:23] | It wasn’t supposed to go down this way! | 我没想到会到这地步 |
[1:37:27] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你说什么 |
[1:37:28] | The czar of Brighton. | 布莱顿沙皇 |
[1:37:30] | Vor whatever the fuck you are. | 乌尔 不管你他妈是谁 |
[1:37:33] | Fucking Perello didn’t like it | 你也不会喜欢的 |
[1:37:35] | that your nephew was cookin’ a dealer | 不是吗 你侄子 |
[1:37:37] | in the neighborhood. | 在社区里搞毒品提炼 |
[1:37:38] | So he said… | 弗兰基说了 |
[1:37:40] | he said,”well,let’s send him a message.” | 他说”给奥雷格带个信” |
[1:37:43] | He said,”let’s use the kid.” | 他说”利用那孩子” |
[1:37:45] | Yogi,would I put our thing in jeopardy | 尤高 我会为了那么小的一个毒品提炼室 |
[1:37:48] | for some two-bit fuckin’ meth lab? | 而破坏我们的关系吗 |
[1:37:51] | Think about it,ok? That’s number one. | 仔细想想 好吗 这是第一点 |
[1:37:53] | Number 2… | 第二点 |
[1:37:55] | I don’t even live in that fuckin’ neighborhood! | 我根本不住在那个该死的社区 |
[1:37:57] | What do I care if it blows up? | 出了事和我有什么相干 |
[1:37:59] | The gun… | 那把枪 |
[1:38:01] | it was Tommy’s! | 是汤米的 |
[1:38:03] | You fuck! | 混蛋 |
[1:38:06] | Tommy. Tommy,don’t get involved in their goddamn jackpot! | 汤米 汤米 别把自己卷进去 |
[1:38:09] | It’s all bullshit! | 他在胡说 |
[1:38:10] | He fuckin’ put it in my right hand! | 是他把枪放在我手里的 |
[1:38:12] | A fuckin’ snub nose .38,stainless steel. | 该死的不锈钢点三八 |
[1:38:15] | It was Tommy’s gun! | 那是汤米的枪 |
[1:38:17] | You motherfucker. | 你这杂种 |
[1:38:19] | I told you to get rid of that fuckin’ piece. | 我告诉你了把那玩意儿扔了 |
[1:38:21] | Yeah,well,not to my fuckin’ recollection! | 是吗 我可不记得你这么说 |
[1:38:23] | He said, | 他说 |
[1:38:25] | “interest the tweaker’s kid in the piece.” | “把枪给那混蛋的儿子” |
[1:38:27] | That’s what he said. | 他就是这么说的 |
[1:38:29] | “Interest the tweaker’s kid in the piece.” | “把枪给那混蛋的儿子” |
[1:38:31] | Ask the kid! | 问孩子 |
[1:38:34] | Ask the kid. | 问孩子 |
[1:38:36] | Mister,’cause he… he gave me the gun. | 枪是加泽尔先生给的 |
[1:38:39] | He said I’d get to go to the game | 他说如果我杀了安卓 |
[1:38:41] | if… if I shot anzor… | 我就能和他一起玩 |
[1:38:44] | And it would make his friends happy. | 这样干他的朋友会高兴的 |
[1:38:46] | I’m sorry,kid. | 对不起 孩子 |
[1:38:48] | Ok. Ok. | 好 好 |
[1:38:50] | Fuck this bullshit. | 狗血喷人 |
[1:38:52] | Fuck you,Joey! Aah! | 去死吧 乔伊 |
[1:38:53] | You fuckin’ bastard! Aah! | 你这杂种 |
[1:38:55] | You’re fuckin’ dead,nigger! | 你死定了 杂种 |
[1:39:07] | I’m fuckin’ shot! | 我他妈杀了你 |
[1:39:09] | You dancin’ bear motherfucker! | 你们这帮混蛋 |
[1:39:11] | Fuckin’ Vor! | 去死乌尔 |
[1:39:16] | Scumbag! | 他妈的 |
[1:39:17] | You Russian cocksucker. | 狗杂种 |
[1:39:27] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:39:36] | You die,motherfucker! | 你死定了 杂种 |
[1:39:39] | Where’s the fuckin’ gun? | 妈的枪呢 |
[1:40:08] | Mr. Gazelle! | 加泽尔先生 |
[1:41:00] | Fuck you. | 死吧 |
[1:41:20] | Get off him,you fuck. | 让开 杂种 |
[1:41:22] | Do you know you got my son killed, | 知道吗 杂种 |
[1:41:24] | you fuckin’ scumbag? | 你把我儿子害死了 |
[1:41:26] | Aw,Frankie,I’m glad it’s you, | 哦 弗兰基 我很高兴你活着 |
[1:41:28] | ’cause there’s somethin’ I’ve been… | 因为我一直 |
[1:41:30] | I’ve really been meaning to get off my chest. | 一直想摆脱卧底身份 |
[1:41:32] | You rat cocksucker. All this fuckin’ time? | 你这狗杂种 你一直都是 |
[1:41:37] | Yeah,this whole fuckin’ time! | 对 从开始我就是卧底 |
[1:41:38] | This whole fuckin’ time! | 妈的 一开始就是 |
[1:41:40] | And the only thing we don’t have | 只是我们一直没有 |
[1:41:42] | is your finger on the trigger,so fuckin’ do me! | 你犯罪的确切证据 杀了我吧 |
[1:41:43] | And it’s one more nail in your coffin. | 为你的棺材板再加颗钉 |
[1:41:45] | Oh,you got all that,do you? | 哦 现在你拿到证据了 是吗 |
[1:41:47] | How come it took you so fuckin’ long,tough guy? | 为什么要那么久 混蛋 为什么 |
[1:41:50] | Huh? How come so fuckin’ long? Tell me! | 为什么等了那么长时间 说啊 |
[1:41:53] | You had to climb in bed with yugorsky,didn’t you? | 你必须要和尤高斯基攀上关系 不是吗 |
[1:41:55] | I was all but out, | 我已经没关系了 |
[1:41:56] | and you had to go mix up with the fuckin’ Russians. | 你自己去和该死的俄国人解释吧 |
[1:41:59] | 12 years undercover, | 做了12年的卧底 |
[1:42:01] | and my own wife don’t even fuckin’ know! | 甚至我自己的老婆都不知道 |
[1:42:02] | Oh,you cocksucker. You don’t have to worry. | 哦 狗杂种 你用不着担心 |
[1:42:06] | She ain’t never gonna hear it | 她听不到你 |
[1:42:08] | from your fuckin’ lips anyhow, | 亲口告诉她真相了 |
[1:42:09] | you fuckin’ scumbag! | 你这卑鄙的家伙 |
[1:42:12] | I’ll tell her all about it | 她舔我老二的时候 |
[1:42:14] | while she sucks my fuckin’ dick! | 我会告诉她的 |
[1:42:24] | Aw,come on. Come on! | 开枪 来啊 |
[1:42:27] | Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? | 你在逗我玩吗 |
[1:42:33] | What are you gonna do with that,little boy? | 你拿着那个要做什么 小家伙 |
[1:42:35] | Do you know that I had a little boy? | 你知道我也有个小男孩 |
[1:42:37] | My Tommy. At one time,he was your age. | 我的汤米 曾经也像你一样大 |
[1:42:40] | What are you gonna do with that,kid? | 你拿着那个想干什么 孩子 |
[1:42:42] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你想干什么 |
[1:42:43] | What are you gonna do with that, | 你拿着枪想干什么 |
[1:42:45] | you cheerio-bred little motherfucker? | 小畜牲 杂种 |
[1:43:09] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:43:46] | In position! | 各就各位 |
[1:43:47] | All right,Johnny! On the other side! Let’s go! | 好的 在另一边 准备行动 |
[1:43:58] | Jesus Christ,Joey. We got shorted out. | 上帝啊 乔伊 我们人手不够了 |
[1:44:01] | We lost you back at Newark. | 我们在纽瓦克把你跟丢了 |
[1:44:02] | Last thing we heard, | 我们最后找到你 |
[1:44:03] | you were headed for little Odessa. | 你已经去了小奥德赛 |
[1:44:05] | Air support finally made your mustang. | 最后空中支援找到了你的敞篷车 |
[1:44:07] | I’m taking the kid home to his mom. | 我要把孩子带回去交给他妈妈 |
[1:44:10] | Joey,where you going? | 乔伊 你要去哪儿 |
[1:44:12] | You’re hurt. We got to get you to a hospital. | 你受伤了 我们得送你去医院 |
[1:44:17] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[1:44:32] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[1:44:34] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[1:44:36] | Well,I’m next door to you,remember, | 我就在你隔壁 记住 |
[1:44:38] | and I’m gonna be keeping my eye on you. | 我会照顾你 |
[1:44:47] | Why don’t we get some breakfast | 在解释一切之前 |
[1:44:49] | before we have to start making | 咱们先吃早饭 |
[1:44:50] | with the heavy explaining. | 怎么样 |
[1:44:51] | Get ourselves cleaned up a bit. | 然后洗洗干净 |
[1:45:20] | Hey,listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[1:45:21] | I’m taking Nick to the game on Friday night. | 我要带尼克去看星期五晚上的比赛 |
[1:45:25] | Maybe we could find you another ticket. | 或许我们还能搞一张票 |
[1:45:31] | If you’d like to go,that is. | 如果你想去的话 |
[1:45:45] | All right,that’s good. | 好 很好 |
[1:45:49] | You want to get some more orange juice or something? | 还要点橙汁什么的吗 |
[1:45:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:46:04] | What do you say we get out of here? | 我们走吧 |
[1:46:20] | Well,lookie,lookie, | 哦 看看 看看 |
[1:46:21] | if it ain’t little Charlie Bronson. | 这不是小查理·布朗森吗 |
[1:46:26] | One thing about Lester, | 雷斯特的原则之一 |
[1:46:27] | he always makes good on a promise. | 永远遵守承诺 |
[1:46:30] | Hey,asshole. | 嘿 混蛋 |
[1:46:33] | Aah! Fuck! Motherfucker! | 杂种 |
[1:46:35] | Shoot that fuck! | 你他妈干什么 |
[1:46:38] | Fuck him up! | 你这狗杂种 |
[1:46:39] | Fuckin’ piece of shit! | 杂种 |
[1:46:41] | Plug that asshole! | 混蛋 |
[1:46:42] | Unh! Cocksucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:46:44] | Oh,shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:46:46] | In your face,motherfucker! | 看着你的脸 混蛋 |
[1:46:53] | Say hello to my little friend. | 和我的小朋友问好 |
[1:46:55] | Heh. That’s real fuckin’ original. | 真他妈经典 |
[1:46:58] | What are you,a fuckin’ cartoon? | 你是什么 在演卡通剧吗 |
[1:47:00] | I’m a mack daddy pimp. You know that. | 我是嘻哈天王皮条客 你知道的 |
[1:47:03] | And now I’m gonna cap your ass. | 现在我要踩烂你的屁股 |
[1:47:06] | And when I’m finished with you, | 等我了结了你 |
[1:47:07] | I’m gonna take your little punk friend, | 我要带走你的小朋友 |
[1:47:09] | and I’m gonna put him in my posse, | 让他去接客 |
[1:47:12] | and I’m gonna pimp him out for a couple of months. | 我要让他一连干上好几个月 |
[1:47:14] | And then I’m gonna take that knife of yours, | 然后再用你的小刀 |
[1:47:16] | and I’m gonna cut him from ear to ear, | 把他的耳朵一个一个割下来 |
[1:47:18] | just like I should’ve done yesterday,you fuck! | 就像我昨天就打算好的那样干 混蛋 |
[1:47:20] | I’m sure that sounds great to you | 对于你的客户来说 |
[1:47:22] | all in your fuckin’ pimp world and all, | 这听上去也许不错 |
[1:47:23] | but,listen,right now, | 不过 听着 |
[1:47:24] | that’s not the fuckin’ thing you want to do! | 你他妈不敢这样做 |
[1:47:26] | You want to put down that fuckin’ gun, | 把那该死的枪放下 |
[1:47:28] | and you want to walk away, | 然后走 |
[1:47:29] | ’cause I swear to fuckin’ God | 因为我向上帝发誓 |
[1:47:30] | I’ll fuckin’ kill you, | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[1:47:32] | you stupid fuckin’ pimp bitch! | 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:47:33] | Wrong! | 你错了 |
[1:47:34] | Only one of us is walking out of here. | 我们俩只有一个人能走出去 |
[1:47:37] | Guess who? | 猜猜是谁 |
[1:47:38] | Oleg,get behind me. | 奥雷格 到我后面来 |
[1:47:42] | Oleg,get behind me! | 奥雷格 到我后面来 |
[1:48:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:48:06] | Oleg,talk to me. Come on. | 奥雷格 和我说话 快 |
[1:48:08] | Ok,gotta make it home now. | 得马上回家 |
[1:48:10] | Gotta make it home. | 得马上回家 |
[1:48:11] | Joey,please. You’re bleeding. | 乔伊 求你了 你在流血 |
[1:48:13] | I got some,see? I got some. | 我有一些 看到没 我有一些 |
[1:48:14] | Come on! Fuck! | 快 见鬼 |
[1:48:17] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:48:19] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:48:37] | Mr. Gazelle,stop the car. | 加泽尔先生 停车 |
[1:48:39] | We need to get some help. | 我们得找人帮忙 |
[1:48:41] | Come on. Got to meet t. | 快 得回去见特丽 |
[1:48:42] | Please,Mr. Gazelle! | 求求你了 加泽尔先生 |
[1:48:43] | I’m coming home! | 我回来了 |
[1:49:01] | Mr. Gazelle,please,stop the car. | 加泽尔先生 停车 |
[1:49:03] | We need to get some help. | 我们得找人帮忙 |
[1:49:04] | What’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:49:05] | You’re hurt! | 你受伤了 |
[1:49:07] | We’re gonna make it home. | 我能开回家 |
[1:49:08] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:49:11] | You’re bleeding! | 你在流血 |
[1:49:25] | Oh,God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:49:27] | Oh,God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:49:30] | Nicky,stay back,stay back! | 尼克 待着 待着 |
[1:49:38] | Mila. | 米拉 |
[1:49:39] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[1:49:41] | Joey,please! Stop! | 乔伊 求你了 停车 |
[1:49:44] | Mr. Gazelle,come on,wake up! | 加泽尔先生 醒醒 |
[1:49:52] | Mr. Gazelle,wake up! Come on! | 加泽尔先生 醒醒 求你了 |
[1:49:55] | Stop the car,stop the car! | 停车 停车 |
[1:49:58] | Please! Stop! | 求你了 停车 |
[1:50:00] | Joe! Come on! | 乔伊 求你了 |
[1:50:01] | Something’s wrong! Let’s go! | 什么事情不对 快走 |
[1:50:05] | Aah! Joe! | 乔伊 |
[1:50:06] | Joe! | 乔伊 |
[1:50:11] | Oleg,wait,wait! | 奥雷格 等等 等等 |
[1:50:13] | God. Mom! | 上帝 妈妈 |
[1:50:15] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:50:16] | Joe! Mom! | 乔伊 妈妈 |
[1:50:20] | Uhh,uhh,uhh! Fuck! | 哦 见鬼 见鬼 |
[1:50:22] | Nicky,call 911! | 尼克 打911 |
[1:50:25] | Oh,don’t do this to me,Joe. | 别这样对我 乔伊 |
[1:50:28] | Don’t fucking do this to me. | 别这样对我 |
[1:50:29] | Oh,sweetheart… | 哦 宝贝 |
[1:50:31] | I loved you,ok? | 我爱你 好吗 |
[1:50:33] | Just remember I was always stuck with Joey. Ok? | 只要记住 我永远是真实的乔伊 好吗 |
[1:50:37] | Only once did I lie. | 我不是骗子 |
[1:50:38] | Shut up,shut up. Look at me,look at me. | 别说了 别说了 看着我 看着我 |
[1:50:40] | Hey,baby,look me in the eye. | 宝贝 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:50:42] | Joey,look me in the eyes. | 乔伊 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:50:43] | I don’t care,ok? It doesn’t matter. | 我不在乎 好吗 没关系的 |
[1:50:46] | Whatever it is,I’m gonna kick your ass over it later. | 我以后再和你算账 |
[1:50:48] | Stay with me,Joe. Stay… look at me. | 别离开我 乔伊 别走 看着我 |
[1:50:49] | Look at me. I’m right here. | 看着我 我在这儿 |
[1:50:51] | I’m right here for you. | 我就在这儿 |
[1:50:52] | Nicky! | 尼克 |
[1:50:53] | Nicky,come here! | 尼克 过来 |
[1:50:54] | Nicky! Nicky! | 尼克 尼克 |
[1:50:56] | He’s right here. He’s right here. | 他在这儿 他在这儿 |
[1:50:57] | They’re coming. They’re on their way. | 他们来了 救护车就来了 |
[1:50:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:51:00] | We’re still going to the game | 我们星期五还要 |
[1:51:02] | Friday night,right,dad? | 去看比赛是吗 爸爸 |
[1:51:03] | I love you,Nick! Aah! | 我爱你 尼克 |
[1:51:05] | Ok,he wants… he wants to go to the game,baby. | 他想去看比赛 宝贝 |
[1:51:08] | Yeah. We’re gonna go to the game. | 是的 我们会去看比赛 |
[1:51:11] | We’re gonna fuckin’ kick their asses,right,mom? | 我们会狠狠扁他们 是吗 妈妈 |
[1:51:12] | They are going down big fucking time! | 他们这次会输得很惨 |
[1:51:15] | You… you have a bad mouth. | 你嘴真坏 |
[1:51:22] | It’s not that bad. You’ll be ok. | 没那么坏 你会好的 |
[1:51:24] | Joe. | 乔伊 |
[1:51:31] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[1:51:32] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 我就在这儿 |
[1:51:37] | Joe. Joe! | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[1:51:39] | Joe? | 乔伊 |
[1:51:41] | Joe. Oh,God,no,don’t! | 乔伊 哦 上帝 不要 不要 |
[1:51:46] | Oh,God,no! | 哦 上帝 不 |
[1:51:48] | Oh,God! Joe! | 哦 上帝 乔伊 |
[1:51:57] | Keep the kid outside. | 把孩子带走 |
[1:51:58] | I don’t want him going in there. | 别让他进来 |
[1:52:02] | Keep that boy over there. We got to move in. | 让孩子待在那 我们要进来了 |
[1:52:59] | Louise. | 路易斯 |
[1:53:00] | Louise. | 路易斯 |
[1:53:04] | Good girl. How’s it going? | 好姑娘 怎么样了 |
[1:53:08] | George… | 乔治 |
[1:53:10] | The alternator’s in the car. | 交流发电机在我车里 |
[1:53:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:53:18] | Don’t ever ask me to bury you again,Joe. | 别让我再埋你一次了 乔伊 |
[1:53:38] | So,what did they put in that coffin really? | 他们到底在棺材里放了什么 |
[1:53:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:53:42] | What did they put in that coffin? | 他们在你的棺材里放了什么 |
[1:53:43] | What’d they put in the coffin? | 在棺材里 |
[1:53:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:53:45] | Why? Did it seem kind of heavy? | 怎么了 看上去很重吗 |
[1:53:46] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[1:53:47] | I don’t know. I’m thinking,uh… | 我不知道 我猜 |
[1:53:48] | Probably a couple of blue shirts. | 也许是一堆蓝衬衫吧 |
[1:53:50] | Must’ve been Lashaub and McCall. | 一定是洛莎和马考牌的 |
[1:53:53] | That sound good? | 听上去好吗 |
[1:53:54] | And Cavin. | 还有克门的 |
[1:53:55] | And Cavin? You want some of this,too? | 还有克门 你也要来两下吗 |
[1:53:57] | For sure,Marishka. | 当然 马诺希卡 |
[1:53:58] | Marishka? You want some of this,too? | 马诺希卡 你也要来两下 |
[1:53:59] | I’m gonna check the both of you right now, | 我立马要检查你 |
[1:54:01] | right in this house. How about that? | 就在屋子里 怎么样 |