英文名称:Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
年代:1964
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | If I live to be a hundred, | 就算活到一百岁 |
[00:35] | I’ll never be able to forget that big snowstorm… | 我也不会忘记几年前的 |
[00:38] | a couple of years ago. | 那场暴风雪 |
[00:40] | The weather closed in, and, | 大雪笼罩了整个世界 |
[00:42] | well, you might not believe it, | 你可能不相信 |
[00:44] | but the world almost missed Christmas. | 但是大家差一点没过上圣诞节 |
[00:47] | Oh, excuse me. Call me Sam. | 对了 不好意思 我叫山姆 |
[00:50] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[00:51] | Haven’t you ever seen a talking snowman before? | 没见过雪人说话吗 |
[00:56] | Nice around here, isn’t it? | 这里真不错 不是吗 |
[00:58] | I call it Christmas Town, | 我管这叫圣诞镇 |
[01:00] | better known as the North Pole. | 当然大家都叫这北极 |
[01:03] | The Christmas Tree Forest. | 圣诞树森林 |
[01:05] | Yep, here’s where we grow them. | 我们在这种圣诞树 |
[01:08] | Nice place to live, you know. | 这地方真的很不错 |
[01:11] | Christmas seals. | 圣诞海豹们 |
[01:14] | Of course the number-one citizens up here… | 当然这里最有名的 |
[01:16] | are the Clauses: Santa and the missis. | 就是圣诞老人 还有老奶奶 |
[01:18] | They live right over there, first castle on the left. | 他们就住在那 左边第一座城堡 |
[01:22] | Matter of fact, the only castle on the left. | 事实上 是左边唯一的城堡 |
[01:27] | Papa, you haven’t touched a morsel! | 老头子 你还一口都没动过 |
[01:31] | I’ll have to take this suit in! Eat! | 这衣服都得改小了 快吃 |
[01:33] | I’m busy, Mama! It’s almost Christmas! | 我很忙 老婆婆 圣诞节要到了 |
[01:37] | Whoever heard of a skinny Santa? | 你想让大家喜欢的圣诞老人瘦骨嶙峋吗 |
[01:39] | Eat! Eat! | 快吃 快吃 |
[01:42] | Don’t any of you worry your heads about Santa. | 你们不用担心圣诞老人 |
[01:45] | Mrs. Claus will have him plenty fattened up by Christmas Eve. | 圣诞老奶奶在平安夜前会让他胖起来的 |
[01:49] | It’s always the same story. | 一贯如此 |
[01:52] | I love this Christmasy time of year, | 我喜欢每年这个时候的圣诞气息 |
[01:58] | especially when everything is running happy and smooth… | 尤其是万物欣欣向荣 |
[02:01] | like it is this season. | 就像现在 |
[02:03] | Nothing like that year of the big snowstorms. | 那年的暴风雪真是空前了 |
[02:07] | I don’t know what we would have done… | 如果没有鲁道夫帮我们度过难关 |
[02:09] | without Rudolph to pull us through. | 我真不知道会发生什么 |
[02:11] | Anyway… hmm, Rudolph? | 总之 鲁道夫 |
[02:14] | Could it be some of you are not acquainted… | 你们中不会还有人没听过 |
[02:17] | with the story of Rudolph? | 鲁道夫的故事吧 |
[02:21] | Well, pull up an ice block and lend an ear. | 找个冰块坐下 听我慢慢道来 |
[02:24] | Now, you know how Santa uses these flying reindeer… | 你知道圣诞老人是用这些会飞的驯鹿 |
[02:27] | to pull his sleigh. | 拉雪橇的吧 |
[02:29] | You know Dasher and Dancer… | 它们是冲锋 舞者 |
[02:32] | and Prancer and Vixen… | 奔腾 雌虎 |
[02:35] | Comet and Cupid… | 彗星 丘比特 |
[02:36] | and Donner and Blitzen… | 唐纳 电掣 |
[02:38] | But do you recall | 但你是否还记得 |
[02:42] | the most famous reindeer of all? | 家喻户晓的那只驯鹿 |
[03:57] | Well, now, let me tell you about Rudolph. | 好了 我来给你们讲鲁道夫的故事 |
[04:00] | It all started a couple of years before the big snow. | 这要从暴风雪前几年开始讲起 |
[04:05] | It was springtime, and Santa’s lead reindeer Donner… | 春来乍到 圣诞老人的头鹿唐纳 |
[04:09] | had just become a proud papa. | 刚刚自豪地做了父亲 |
[04:13] | we’ll call him Rudolph. | 叫他鲁道夫吧 |
[04:17] | Rudolph is a lovely name. Rudolph. | 鲁道夫 这名字真可爱 鲁道夫 |
[04:21] | Hey, hey! He knows his name already! | 他已经知道自己的名字了 |
[04:25] | Papa. Mama. | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[04:28] | He’s got a shiny nose! | 他的鼻子真闪亮 |
[04:31] | Shiny? I’d even say it glows! | 闪亮 这简直是光芒四射 |
[04:37] | Well, we’ll simply have to overlook it. | 我们可以忽略这一点 |
[04:40] | How can you overlook that? | 这怎么能忽略呢 |
[04:41] | His beak blinks like a blinking beacon! | 他的鼻子像灯塔一样闪闪发光 |
[04:46] | Well, Donner, where’s the new member of the family? | 唐纳 家里的新成员在哪啊 |
[04:50] | After all, if he’s going to be on my team someday, | 毕竟 如果他哪天要加入我的雪橇队的话 |
[04:54] | he’d better get to know me. | 最好要先认识认识我 |
[04:58] | Well, hi there. Aren’t you the sturdy little fellow? | 你好啊 多健壮的小家伙啊 |
[05:03] | Santa? | 圣诞老人 |
[05:05] | And smart, too! | 还很聪明 |
[05:10] | Great bouncing iceberg! | 我的圣诞老祖宗啊 |
[05:12] | I’m sure it’ll stop when he grows up, Santa. | 他长大后肯定就不会这样了 圣诞老人 |
[05:15] | Well, let’s hope so if he wants to make the sleigh team someday. | 但愿吧 如果他想加入雪橇队的话 |
[05:20] | You see, little fellow, | 小家伙 |
[05:22] | every year I shine up my jingle bells… | 每年铃儿响叮当的时候 |
[05:25] | for eight lucky reindeer. | 我带着八只幸运的驯鹿 |
[05:30] | Jingle, jingle, jingle. | 叮铃 叮铃 叮铃 |
[05:32] | You will hear my sleigh bells ring. | 我拉着雪橇叮铃铃 |
[05:35] | I am old Kris Kringle. | 我是圣诞老人 |
[05:37] | I’m the king of jing-a-ling. | 我是铃铛队长 |
[05:40] | Jingle, jingle, reindeer. | 叮铃 叮铃 驯鹿们 |
[05:42] | Through the frosty air they’ll go. | 穿过严寒与霜冻 |
[05:44] | They are not just plain deer. | 他们不走寻常”鹿” |
[05:47] | They’re the fastest deer I know, ho ho. | 风驰电掣飞起来 |
[05:49] | You must believe that on Christmas Eve, | 你要相信 平安夜降临 |
[05:52] | I won’t pass you by. | 我不会静静飘过 |
[05:54] | I’ll dash away in my magic sleigh. | 我要坐着神奇的雪橇 |
[05:57] | Flying through the sky. | 直冲云霄 |
[05:59] | Jingle, jingle, jingle. | 叮铃 叮铃 叮铃 |
[06:01] | You will hear my sleigh bells ring. | 听我的铃儿响叮当 |
[06:04] | I am old Kris Kringle. | 我是圣诞老人 |
[06:06] | I’m the king of jing-a-ling. | 我是铃铛队长 |
[06:09] | I am old Kris Kringle. | 我是圣诞老人 |
[06:11] | I’m the king of jing-a-ling. | 我是铃铛队长 |
[06:17] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[06:20] | Oh, Santa’s right. | 圣诞老人说的对 |
[06:22] | He’ll never make the sleigh team. | 他这样肯定进不了雪橇队 |
[06:24] | Wait a minute! I’ve got it! | 等等 有办法了 |
[06:26] | We’ll hide Rudolph’s nose. | 我们把它的鼻子藏起来 |
[06:28] | – Hide it? – Yeah. | -藏起来 -对 |
[06:30] | Come here, boy. | 孩子 过来 |
[06:32] | You’ll be a normal little buck just like everybody else, right? | 你就像其它正常的鹿儿一样 |
[06:35] | A chip off the old antlers. | 跟老爸一个模子刻出来的 |
[06:39] | Now, now. You’ll get used to it. | 好了 你会习惯的 |
[06:41] | Put it there, son. | 别动鼻子了 儿子 |
[06:53] | For the first year, the Donners did a pretty fair job… | 第一年 唐纳一家做的还不错 |
[06:56] | of hiding Rudolph’s, uh, nonconformity nose. | 能把鲁道夫那不合群的鼻子藏好 |
[07:02] | Donner taught Rudolph all the ins and outs… | 唐纳教鲁道夫做驯鹿的 |
[07:04] | of being a reindeer: | 所有长处和短处 |
[07:06] | How to get food, how to fight off enemies, things like that. | 如何觅食 如何抵御天敌之类的 |
[07:10] | But most important– | 但是最重要的 |
[07:15] | most important of all, he taught his son to beware… | 他教给儿子最重要的东西 |
[07:19] | of the Abominable Snow Monster of the North. | 是要小心北方可怕的大雪怪 |
[07:22] | He’s mean, he’s nasty, | 他又邪恶 又丑陋 |
[07:25] | and he hates everything to do with Christmas. | 还讨厌所有跟圣诞有关的东西 |
[07:35] | Now, aside from the Abominable, business goes on as usual. | 除了大雪怪 其他的都没什么问题 |
[07:40] | And soon it is right before Christmas, | 很快就要到圣诞了 |
[07:44] | and everybody is getting ready for that big, big sleigh ride… | 大家都准备好了拉着雪橇 |
[07:48] | on the night of the 24th — Christmas Eve! | 在平安夜兜上那么一大圈 |
[07:53] | See, all the toys Santa brings are made by these elves. | 圣诞老人送的礼物都是这些小精灵做的 |
[07:57] | Seems elves have that certain knack for toy-making. | 小精灵们好像都有做玩具的天赋 |
[08:02] | All except for this one misfit. | 当然这一个例外 |
[08:07] | Hermey! | 赫尔米 |
[08:09] | Aren’t you finished painting that yet? | 你还没给它上完色吗 |
[08:12] | There’s a pileup a mile wide behind you. | 还有堆成山的玩具等着你呢 |
[08:16] | What’s eating you, boy? | 你哪个筋坏了 小家伙 |
[08:18] | Not happy in my work, I guess. | 我不喜欢现在的工作 |
[08:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:21] | I just don’t like to make toys. | 我只是不喜欢做玩具 |
[08:24] | Oh, well, if that’s all. | 好吧 就这个原因啊 |
[08:27] | What?! You don’t like to make toys? | 什么 你不喜欢做玩具 |
[08:31] | No. | 不 |
[08:32] | Hermey doesn’t like to make toys. | 赫尔米不喜欢做玩具 |
[08:39] | Oh, shame on you! | 不害臊啊 |
[08:41] | Mind telling me what you do want to do? | 能告诉我你想做什么吗 |
[08:44] | Well, sir, someday I’d like to be a dentist. | 先生 我想做牙医 |
[08:49] | A dentist?! | 牙医 |
[08:51] | Well, we need one up here. | 我们这需要一个牙医 |
[08:53] | I’ve been studying. It’s fascinating. You’ve no idea. | 我一直在学 很神奇的 你根本不懂的 |
[08:56] | Molars and bicuspids and incisors. | 什么臼齿啊 双头齿啊 门牙啊 |
[08:58] | Now, listen, you. You’re an elf, and elves make toys. | 你听好了 你是小精灵 小精灵要做玩具 |
[09:03] | Now get to work! | 快去工作 |
[09:07] | 10 minutes break! | 休息十分钟 |
[09:11] | Not for you! | 没说你 |
[09:14] | Finished the job or you are fired. | 把活干完 不然你就被炒鱿鱼了 |
[09:25] | Why am I such a misfit? | 为何我如此格格不入 |
[09:28] | I am not just a nitwit. | 我又不笨又不傻 |
[09:31] | You can’t fire me. | 你不能炒了我 |
[09:33] | I quit. | 我自己走人 |
[09:34] | Seems I don’t fit in. | 看来我确实格格不入 |
[09:41] | Ah, well. Such is the life of an elf. | 好吧 这就是小精灵的生活 |
[09:45] | Meanwhile, Rudolph is having his growing pains, too. | 同时呢 鲁道夫也有自己成长的烦恼 |
[09:49] | Old Donner is determined to keep Rudolph’s nose a secret. | 老唐纳决定让鲁道夫的鼻子成为秘密 |
[09:55] | All right, son. Try it on. | 好了 儿子 戴上试试 |
[09:57] | I don’t wanna. Daddy, I don’t like it. | 爸爸 我不想戴 我不喜欢 |
[10:01] | You’ll like it and wear it. | 你会喜欢的 戴上吧 |
[10:02] | Oh, but, Daddy! | 但是 爸爸 |
[10:05] | It’s not very comfortabIe! | 戴着不舒服 |
[10:07] | There are more important things than comfort: self-respect. | 还有比舒服更重要的东西 自尊 |
[10:12] | Santa can’t object to you now. | 圣诞老人现在不能挑你的不是了 |
[10:21] | Why am I such a misfit? | 为什么我如此格格不入 |
[10:25] | I am just not a nitwit. | 我也不是小笨蛋 |
[10:28] | Just because my nose glows. | 就因为我的鼻子闪亮亮 |
[10:33] | Why don’t I fit in? | 为什么都觉得我异样 |
[10:41] | And so time passes. | 时光飞逝 |
[10:43] | Christmas comes and goes on schedule, and soon it is April, | 圣诞来了又走 很快到了四月 |
[10:48] | when all the new fawns come out with their folks… | 小鹿们都跟伙伴们出来玩耍 |
[10:51] | to meet the other new fawns and to be inspected by Santa. | 然后一起等待圣诞老人的选拔 |
[10:58] | Now, don’t worry about your nose, son. | 不用担心鼻子 儿子 |
[11:00] | Just get out there and do your stuff. | 去做你该做的 |
[11:03] | Remember, you’re my little buck. | 记住 你是我的好儿子 |
[11:11] | Hi. My name’s Fireball. What’s yours? | 你好 我叫火球 你叫什么 |
[11:15] | – Rudolph. – You can be my buddy. | -鲁道夫 -我们做朋友吧 |
[11:18] | – Where are we going? – The reindeer games. | -我们该做什么呢 -做驯鹿游戏 |
[11:20] | Makes antlers grow. | 刺激鹿角生长 |
[11:22] | Besides, it’s a great way to show off in front of the does. | 而且 也能在女孩面前展示自己 |
[11:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:29] | Ah, youth. | 年轻人啊 |
[11:31] | Meanwhile, the elves are bustling with activity. | 与此同时 小精灵们还在忙着准备活动 |
[11:34] | Christmas is over, but they still keep busy with lessons… | 圣诞节过去了 他们还在忙着训练 |
[11:38] | in elf improvement. | 提升自己的水平 |
[11:40] | All out for elf practice! | 小精灵训练 |
[11:44] | Let’s get this over with. | 从头到尾来一遍 |
[11:46] | I have to look over the new deer. | 我还要去看幼鹿呢 |
[11:48] | OK, Santa. Let’s try out the new elf song I wrote. | 圣诞老人 听听我新写的小精灵之歌吧 |
[11:52] | And remember, it’s for Santa. | 记住了 这是给圣诞老人写的 |
[11:55] | And a-1 and a-2 and a-3… | 一呀么二呀么三 |
[12:01] | We are Santa’s elves. | 我们是圣诞小精灵 |
[12:04] | We are Santa’s elves. | 我们是圣诞小精灵 |
[12:06] | Filling Santa’s shelves. | 礼物摆满老人的架子 |
[12:09] | With a toy for each girl and boy. | 每个孩子都有份 |
[12:11] | Oh, we are Santa’s elves. | 我们是圣诞小精灵 |
[12:14] | We work hard all day. | 整日努力工作 |
[12:16] | But our work is play. | 但工作洋溢着欢乐 |
[12:18] | Dolls we try out, see if they cry out. | 洋娃娃洋娃娃不要哭 |
[12:21] | We are Santa’s elves. | 我们是圣诞小精灵 |
[12:24] | We’ve a special job each year. | 我们肩负重任 |
[12:26] | We don’t like to brag. | 从不吹牛皮 |
[12:29] | Christmas Eve we always fill Santa’s bag. | 平安夜装满老人的包裹 |
[12:34] | Santa knows who’s good. | 他知道我们是最棒的 |
[12:36] | Do the things you should. | 做自己应该做的 |
[12:39] | And we bet you he won’t forget you. | 他会记得你的好 |
[12:41] | We are Santa’s elves. | 我们是圣诞小精灵 |
[13:04] | We’ve a special job each year. | 我们肩负重任 |
[13:06] | We don’t like to brag. | 从不吹牛皮 |
[13:09] | Christmas Eve we always fill Santa’s bag. | 平安夜装满老人的包裹 |
[13:14] | Santa knows who’s good. | 他知道我们是最棒的 |
[13:16] | Do the things you shouId. | 做自己应该做的 |
[13:19] | And we bet you he won’t forget you. | 他会记得你的好 |
[13:21] | We are Santa’s elves. | 我们是圣诞小精灵 |
[13:26] | We are Santa’s elves. | 我们是圣诞小精灵 |
[13:32] | Well, it needs work. I have to go. | 还要改一改 我还有事 先走了 |
[13:37] | What does Papa know? | 老头子真不会欣赏 |
[13:39] | It’s beautiful. You keep it just the way it was. | 非常好听 保持这样就行了 |
[13:43] | Papa? Papa! | 老头子 老头子 |
[13:46] | That sounded terrible! | 难听极了 |
[13:48] | The tenor section was weak. | 男高音不够洪亮 |
[13:51] | Wasn’t our fault, boss. Hermey didn’t show up. | 不是我们的错 头 赫尔米没来 |
[13:53] | What? | 什么 |
[13:56] | Now, this won’t hurt a bit. | 别紧张 一点也不疼 |
[13:59] | Why weren’t you at elf practice? | 你为什么没去排练 |
[14:03] | Just fixing these dolls’ teeth. | 我在给洋娃娃补牙齿 |
[14:05] | Just fixing… | 补牙… |
[14:06] | Now, listen! We have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink, | 听好了 我们的洋娃娃会哭 说 走路 眨眼 |
[14:11] | and run a temperature. | 还会发烧流鼻涕 |
[14:13] | We don’t need any chewing dolls. | 但不需要他们咀嚼东西 |
[14:16] | I just thought I found a way to fit in. | 我觉得这样的工作才适合我 |
[14:19] | You’ll never fit in! | 适合个屁 |
[14:22] | You come to practice and learn how to wiggle your ears… | 你来这是为了学着听取别人的意见 |
[14:25] | and chuckle warmly and go ”hee hee” and ”ho ho”… | 然后笑着说嘻嘻和呵呵 |
[14:28] | and important stuff like that. | 等等一系列重要的事情 |
[14:31] | A dentist! Good grief! | 牙医 就是个悲剧 |
[14:37] | No. I just can’t. | 我就是不妥协 |
[14:40] | It’s like he said: I’ll never fit in. | 他说的对 什么都不适合我 |
[14:48] | I guess I’m on my own now. | 现在要靠我自己了 |
[14:57] | Hey, look! Does! | 看 姑娘们 |
[15:03] | What do you know? One of them likes you. | 发现了吗 有一个挺喜欢你的 |
[15:06] | Yeah, Fireball? You really think so? | 火球 你真是这么想的吗 |
[15:11] | Here comes the coach. | 教练来了 |
[15:17] | All right, all right, yearlings. | 好了 小朋友们 |
[15:19] | All right, now! | 好了 过来 |
[15:21] | That’s better. | 这还差不多 |
[15:22] | My name is Comet. | 我叫彗星 |
[15:24] | Even though I’m your instructor, I want to be your pal. | 我是你们的老师 但私底下还是朋友 |
[15:28] | Right? Right. | 对吗 好了 |
[15:29] | My job is to make bucks out of you. Let’s go. | 我的工作是对你们进行选拔 现在开始 |
[15:34] | Now then, our first game is called takeoff. | 我们的第一课叫做起飞 |
[15:38] | We all want to pull Santa’s sleigh someday, | 我们都希望有一天能拉着圣诞老人的雪橇 |
[15:40] | so we must learn to fly. | 我们得先学会飞 |
[15:43] | Now, who’s first to try? | 谁想先来 |
[15:44] | Me! Me! | 我 我 |
[15:45] | One at a time! | 一个一个来 |
[15:47] | One at a time! | 一个一个来 |
[15:49] | You, you’re Dasher’s little boy, aren’t you? | 你是冲锋的儿子对吧 |
[15:51] | You go first. | 你先来 |
[15:53] | All right now, the whole trick is getting up enough speed… | 诀窍就是全力奔跑 |
[15:56] | and jumping into the wind. | 然后用力向空中一跃 |
[15:58] | You got it? Go ahead. | 明白了吗 试试 |
[16:05] | Very good…for a first try. | 对于初学者来说不错了 |
[16:08] | Next! | 下一个 |
[16:09] | He won’t get to us for a while yet. | 还有一会才轮到我们呢 |
[16:12] | Now it’s your chance to go and get acquainted with that doe. | 你有机会跟她搭话了 |
[16:19] | Nice day. | 今天真不错 |
[16:22] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[16:23] | For takeoff practice, I mean. | 我是说练习起飞很不错 |
[16:26] | Yup. | 对 |
[16:28] | I bet you’ll be the best. | 我敢打赌你肯定是最好的 |
[16:30] | Well, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:34] | Something wrong with your nose? | 你鼻子怎么了 |
[16:36] | I mean, you talk kind of funny. | 我觉得你说话有点滑稽 |
[16:39] | What’s so funny about the way I talk? | 我说话的样子很滑稽吗 |
[16:43] | Don’t get angry. I don’t mind. | 别生气 我不介意的 |
[16:45] | You don’t? | 你不介意吗 |
[16:48] | My name’s Clarice. Hi. | 你好 我叫克拉雷斯 |
[16:52] | My name’s Rudolph. Hi. | 你好 我叫鲁道夫 |
[16:58] | Hey, Clarice… after practice, would you… | 克拉雷斯 练完之后 你想不想… |
[17:03] | would you… | 想不想… |
[17:05] | Rudolph, you get back here! It’s your turn, you know. | 鲁道夫 过来 轮到你了 |
[17:07] | Gee, I got to go back. | 哎呀 我得回去了 |
[17:09] | Would you walk home with me? | 你愿意让我送你回家吗 |
[17:12] | Uh-huh…Rudolph. | 好的 鲁道夫 |
[17:16] | I think you’re cute. | 我觉得你真可爱 |
[17:19] | I’m cute! | 我很可爱 |
[17:21] | I’m cute! | 我很可爱 |
[17:23] | Magnificent! | 跳得太棒了 |
[17:25] | I’m cute! I’m cute! | 我很可爱 我很可爱 |
[17:28] | She said I’m cute! | 她说我很可爱 |
[17:32] | Not bad. Not bad at all. | 不错 真不错 |
[17:37] | Hey, you’re OK. | 你还好吗 |
[17:38] | She said I’m cute! | 她说我很可爱 |
[17:48] | For crying out loud! | 天哪 |
[17:51] | Fireball, what’s the matter? | 火球 这是怎么回事 |
[17:54] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[17:56] | What’s this nonsense here, bucks? | 你们在吵些什么 伙计们 |
[17:59] | After all–Aah! | 毕竟 啊 |
[18:04] | Hey, Iook at the beak. | 看他的鼻子 |
[18:05] | Hey, Fire Snout! | 会冒火的鼻子 |
[18:07] | Rainbow puss! | 五彩发光的鼻子 |
[18:08] | Red schnoz! | 红色的大鼻子 |
[18:10] | Stop calling me names! | 不准嘲笑我 |
[18:12] | Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. | 鲁道夫是一只红鼻子的驯鹿 |
[18:15] | Donner, you should be ashamed of yourself. | 唐纳 你该为自己感到羞耻 |
[18:18] | What a pity. He had a nice takeoff, too. | 真可惜 他本来跳得多好啊 |
[18:23] | All right now, yearlings. | 好了 没事啦 小伙伴们 |
[18:25] | Back to practice. | 回去训练吧 |
[18:27] | Oh, no. Not you. | 不不不 除了你 |
[18:29] | You better go home. | 你最好回家去 |
[18:31] | From now on, | 从现在起 |
[18:32] | we won’t let Rudolph join in any reindeer games. | 鲁道夫不准参加任何驯鹿游戏 |
[18:35] | – Right! – Right! | -大家同意吗 -同意 |
[18:44] | Rudolph! | 鲁道夫 |
[18:47] | Rudolph! Rudolph! | 鲁道夫 鲁道夫 |
[18:50] | Well, what do you want? | 呃 你来做什么 |
[18:53] | You promised to walk me home. | 你答应过会送我回家 |
[18:56] | Aren’t you going to laugh at my nose? | 你不觉得我的鼻子很好笑吗 |
[18:59] | It’s a handsome nose, | 我觉得它帅呆了 |
[19:01] | much better than that false one you were wearing. | 比你戴的那个假鼻子好看多了 |
[19:04] | It’s terrible. | 我的鼻子糟透了 |
[19:06] | It’s different from everybody else’s. | 和其他人的都不一样 |
[19:08] | But that’s what makes it so grand. | 但正是它让你与众不同 |
[19:10] | Any doe would consider herself lucky to be with you. | 姑娘们都会觉得 和你在一起很幸运 |
[19:15] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[19:17] | But I wasn’t very lucky today, was I? | 但我今天过得很倒霉吧 |
[19:21] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[19:23] | I–I wish… | 我 我希望 |
[19:25] | There’s always tomorrow for dreams to come true | 梦想总会有实现的一天 |
[19:33] | Believe in your dreams, come what may. | 无论发生什么 坚定你的梦想 |
[19:40] | There’s always tomorrow with so much to do | 未来总是充满希望 |
[19:47] | And so little time in a day | 而时光短暂 |
[19:54] | We all pretend the rainbow has an end | 彩虹只是暂时消失不见 |
[20:01] | And you’ll be there, my friend, someday | 但总有一天 我的朋友 |
[20:08] | There’s always tomorrow for dreams to come true | 总有一天 你会实现梦想 |
[20:15] | Tomorrow is not far away. | 梦想并不遥远 |
[20:22] | We all pretend the rainbow has an end. | 彩虹只是暂时消失不见 |
[20:29] | And you’ll be there, my friend, someday. | 但总有一天 我的朋友 |
[20:36] | There’s always tomorrow for dreams to come true. | 总有一天 你会实现梦想 |
[20:43] | Tomorrow is not far away. | 梦想并不遥远 |
[21:02] | – Clarice! – Papa! | -克拉雷斯 -爸爸 |
[21:04] | Get back to your cave, this instant! | 马上回家去 |
[21:06] | – But I– -This instant, young lady! | -但是我 -马上 小女孩 |
[21:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 爸爸 |
[21:10] | There’s one thing I want to make plain, | 我要声明一下 |
[21:12] | no doe of mine will be seen with a red-nosed reindeer! | 我的孩子绝不允许和红鼻子的驯鹿在一起 |
[21:24] | Oh, is this your snowbank? | 这是你的雪堆吗 |
[21:27] | No. Who are you? | 不是 你是谁 |
[21:29] | Well, actually, I am a dentist. | 我是一名牙医 |
[21:32] | A dentist? | 牙医 |
[21:34] | Well, I want to be someday. | 事实上 那是我的梦想 |
[21:37] | Right now, I’m just an elf. | 现在 我只是个小精灵 |
[21:40] | But I don’t need anybody. | 但我不要任何人来指挥我 |
[21:42] | I’m… | 我… |
[21:43] | I’m independent. | 我特立独行 |
[21:45] | Yeah? Me, too. | 真的吗 我也是 |
[21:48] | I’m…whatever you said. | 我也很 你刚才怎么说来着 |
[21:52] | Independent. | 特立独行 |
[21:56] | What do you say we both be independent together, huh? | 要不咱们两个特立独行的人做朋友吧 |
[22:01] | You wouldn’t mind my red nose? | 你不介意我的红鼻子吗 |
[22:06] | Not if you don’t mind me being a dentist. | 如果你不介意我成为一名牙医 |
[22:10] | It’s a deal. | 就这样定了 |
[22:13] | We’re a couple of misfits | 我们是两个异类 |
[22:16] | We’re a couple of misfits. | 我们是两个异类 |
[22:18] | What’s the matter with misfits? | 格格不入怎么了 |
[22:20] | That’s where we fit in. | 谁也管不着 |
[22:22] | We’re not daffy and dilly | 我们不笨也不聪明 |
[22:25] | Don’t go round willy-nilly | 不要犹豫不决 |
[22:27] | Seems to us kind of silly | 也许我们看起来很傻 |
[22:29] | That we don’t fit in | 不适合这里 |
[22:31] | We may be different from the rest | 也许我们不符合 |
[22:35] | Who decides the test of what is really best? | 那些制定标准的人的要求 |
[22:40] | We’re a coupIe of misfits | 我们是两个异类 |
[22:42] | We’re a coupIe of misfits | 我们是两个异类 |
[22:44] | What’s the matter with misfits? | 格格不入怎么了 |
[22:47] | That’s where we fit in | 谁也管不着 |
[22:52] | Why am I such a misfit? | 为什么我是个异类 |
[22:55] | I am not just a nitwit | 我又不笨又不傻 |
[22:57] | I’m a dear of a reindeer | 我是一只小驯鹿 |
[22:59] | Why don’t I fit in? | 为什么我会格格不入 |
[23:01] | Why am I such a misfit? | 为什么我是异类 |
[23:03] | I am not just a nitwit | 我又不笨又不傻 |
[23:06] | They can’t fire me | 他们不能炒了我 |
[23:07] | I quit | 我自己走人 |
[23:08] | Seems I don’t fit in | 看来我确实是异类 |
[23:10] | We may be different from the rest | 也许我们不符合 |
[23:15] | Who decides the test of what is really best? | 那些制定标准的人的要求 |
[23:19] | We’re a couple of misfits | 我们是两个异类 |
[23:21] | We’re a couple of misfits | 我们是两个异类 |
[23:24] | What’s the matter with misfits? | 格格不入怎么了 |
[23:26] | That’s where we fit in | 谁也管不着 |
[23:32] | Now these two had no idea | 现在 这两个孩子 |
[23:34] | about what they were letting themselves in for. | 不知道该干些什么 |
[23:37] | The world looked a lot more complicated and dangerous… | 比起他们舒适又温暖的家来说 |
[23:40] | than it seemed when they were snug and warm at home. | 外面的世界看起来复杂又危险 |
[23:50] | The Abominable! He must see your nose. | 大雪怪 他一定看见了你的鼻子 |
[23:52] | Quick, douse the light. | 赶紧 把灯熄灭 |
[24:00] | Like I said, the outside world is up to its ears in danger. | 如我所说 外面的世界很危险 |
[24:21] | Well, somehow Rudolph and Hermey | 不管怎样 鲁道夫和赫尔米 |
[24:24] | managed to get through the first night. | 成功熬过了第一个夜晚 |
[24:29] | Mush! | 走 |
[24:34] | Mush. Don’t you understand North Pole talk? | 快走 你们听不懂北极语吗 |
[24:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:43] | Hey, you get frostbit that way. | 那样会冻伤的 |
[24:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:47] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[24:49] | The name’s Yukon Cornelius, | 我是尤康·柯尼利耶斯 |
[24:51] | the greatest prospector in the North! | 北部最伟大的勘探者 |
[24:54] | This is my land, and it’s rich with gold. | 这是我的土地 富饶满是黄金 |
[24:59] | Gold! | 金子 |
[25:01] | Gold and silver. Silver and gold. | 黄金和白银 白银和黄金 |
[25:11] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[25:14] | Silver and gold. | 白银和黄金 |
[25:16] | What do you think of our friend Cornelius? | 你喜欢我们的朋友柯尼利耶斯吗 |
[25:19] | Seems all he thinks about is silver and gold. | 看起来 他好像满脑子都是白银和黄金 |
[25:23] | Silver and gold. | 白银和黄金 |
[25:26] | Silver and gold. | 白银和黄金 |
[25:29] | Everyone wishes for silver and gold | 每个人都渴望拥有白银和黄金 |
[25:34] | How do you measure its worth? | 它的价值有几何 |
[25:39] | Just by the pleasure | 仅仅取决与 |
[25:42] | It gives here on earth | 它带给你的满足感 |
[25:49] | Silver and gold | 白银和黄金 |
[25:51] | Silver and gold | 白银和黄金 |
[25:54] | Means so much more when I see | 对我而言 意义重大 |
[25:59] | Silver and gold decorations | 亮晶晶的装饰品 |
[26:04] | On every Christmas tree | 挂满每棵圣诞树 |
[26:11] | What’s a Christmas tree… | 没有了亮晶晶的装饰品的圣诞树 |
[26:12] | without pretty silver and gold decorations? | 还是圣诞树吗 |
[26:16] | Can’t really call it a Christmas tree, right? | 不能算是真正的圣诞树吧 |
[26:19] | Think of all the joy that would be lost on Christmas morning… | 想想 如果年轻的人们在圣诞节早上 |
[26:23] | if the young folks didn’t see | 看不到闪闪发光的微笑的圣诞树 |
[26:27] | that sparkling, happy tree. | 他们该多失望啊 |
[26:29] | Silver and gold | 白银和黄金 |
[26:32] | Silver and gold | 白银和黄金 |
[26:35] | Means so much more when I see | 对我而言 意义重大 |
[26:40] | Silver and gold decorations | 亮晶晶的装饰品 |
[26:46] | On every Christmas tree | 挂满每棵圣诞树 |
[27:00] | I’m off to get my supplies, | 我正要去拿些我的日用品 |
[27:03] | cornmeal, gunpowder, hamhocks, and guitar strings. | 燕麦片 火药 吊床 和吉他弦 |
[27:06] | I’ll give you a lift. Hop aboard, mateys. | 我送你们一程 上车吧 伙伴们 |
[27:10] | Now, mush! | 我们走咯 |
[27:12] | Mush! | 走 |
[27:15] | Mush! | 走啊 |
[27:18] | Like this. Watch. | 像这样 看着 |
[27:33] | Gadzooks! | 我的天啊 |
[27:35] | The Bumble Snow Monster of the North strikes again. | 北方的结巴雪怪又来了 |
[27:39] | It’s my nose! It keeps giving us away. | 我的鼻子 是它暴露了我们 |
[27:44] | I hate noisy bumble snow monsters. | 我讨厌聒噪的结巴雪怪 |
[27:52] | We’ll outwit the fiend with our superior intelligence. | 对付这种鬼怪 我们要以智取胜 |
[27:56] | – How? – Douse your nose… | -怎么做 -把你的鼻子遮住 |
[27:59] | and run like crazy! | 然后 玩命地跑吧 |
[28:01] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[28:15] | We’re trapped. There’s no way out! | 被困住了 无路可逃了 |
[28:18] | It’s my nose again. | 又是我鼻子惹的祸 |
[28:20] | It’s ruined us. | 它毁了我们 |
[28:26] | The bumble has one weakness, and I know it. | 雪怪有个弱点 我知道它是什么 |
[28:37] | Do-it-yourself icebergs. | 自己动手做的冰块船 |
[28:45] | The bumble’s one weakness. | 雪怪唯一的弱点是 |
[28:54] | The bumble sinks. | 不会游泳 |
[29:02] | Yukon Cornelius scores again! | 尤康·柯尼利耶斯再次获胜 |
[29:10] | Nothing. | 还是什么都没有 |
[29:13] | Mister, where are we going? | 先生 我们现在去哪呢 |
[29:15] | You’ll stay with me. | 你们和我待在一起 |
[29:17] | We’ll all be rich with the biggest silver strike… | 在发现哈得逊湾最大的银矿后 |
[29:20] | this side of Hudson Bay. | 我们将变得无比富有 |
[29:22] | Silver! | 银矿 |
[29:25] | I thought you wanted goId. | 我以为你想要金子 |
[29:28] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[29:31] | Our friends were really on their way, | 我们的朋友们还在路上 |
[29:34] | but not one of them knew where they were going. | 但没人知道 他们要去哪 |
[29:39] | You can bet old Donner | 我们敢打赌老唐纳 |
[29:41] | felt pretty bad about the way he had treated Rudolph. | 一定很后悔那样对待鲁道夫 |
[29:45] | He knew the only thing to do… | 他知道自己唯一能做的 |
[29:47] | was to go out and look for his little buck. | 就是去把他的孩子找回来 |
[29:51] | Mrs. Donner wanted to go along, naturally, | 唐纳太太想陪他一起去 |
[29:53] | but Donner said, ”No, this is man’s work.” | 但唐纳说 这是男人的事情 |
[29:58] | No sooner did the man of the house leave… | 唐纳走后不久 |
[30:00] | when Mrs. Donner and Clarice | 唐纳太太和克拉雷斯 |
[30:03] | decided to set out on their own. | 决定自己去寻找他们 |
[30:06] | Now, they were really taking their chances | 现在 他们得冒险一试了 |
[30:09] | because, you see, that little ice boat… | 如你所见 这艘小冰船 |
[30:12] | had run into a pack of mighty wicked fog. | 驶进了一片邪恶的浓雾中 |
[30:17] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[30:21] | The fog is thick as peanut butter. | 雾浓得像花生酱一样 |
[30:24] | You mean pea soup? | 你是说豌豆汤吗 |
[30:26] | You eat what you like. | 你想吃啥就是啥 |
[30:31] | Land ho! | 陆地 |
[30:35] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[30:37] | Well, where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[30:44] | Hey! Looky up there! | 看上面 |
[30:51] | Halt! Who goes there? | 停 是谁 |
[30:53] | Us, of course. | 当然是我们了 |
[30:55] | Well, then that’s OK. | 原来是这样啊 |
[30:56] | OK? Who, may I ask, are you? | 我该先问谁呢 问你吗 |
[31:00] | We’re Rudolph, Hermey, | 我们是鲁道夫 赫尔米 |
[31:03] | and Yukon Cornelius. | 和尤康·柯尼利耶斯 |
[31:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:05] | I’m the official sentry of the Island of Misfit Toys. | 我是岛上那些不合群玩具的警卫官 |
[31:09] | A jack-in-the-box for a sentry? | 一个玩偶盒警卫 |
[31:11] | Yes. My name is– | 是的 我的名字是 |
[31:12] | Don’t tell me. Jack. | 我知道 你叫杰克 |
[31:14] | No. Charlie. | 不 我叫查理 |
[31:16] | That’s why I’m a misfit toy. | 这就是为什么 我是一个不合群的玩具 |
[31:19] | My name is all wrong. | 我的名字弄错了 |
[31:21] | No child wants to play with a charlie-in-the-box, | 没有孩子愿意和查理玩 |
[31:24] | so I had to come here. | 所以我来到了这里 |
[31:26] | Where’s here? | 这是哪 |
[31:30] | We’re on the island of misfit toys | 我们在一个到处是异类玩具的岛上 |
[31:36] | Here we don’t want to stay | 一个我们不愿待的地方 |
[31:42] | We want to travel with Santa Claus | 我们想和圣诞老人一起环游世界 |
[31:48] | In his magic sleigh | 在他魔幻的雪橇上 |
[31:54] | A pack full of toys | 装满玩具的包裹 |
[31:56] | Means a sack full of joys | 一口袋的玩具 |
[31:58] | For millions of girls | 给成千上万的女孩们 |
[32:00] | And for millions of boys | 给成千上万的男孩们 |
[32:02] | When Christmas day is here | 当圣诞节到来 |
[32:05] | The most wonderful day of the year | 一年中最美妙的那一天到来 |
[32:09] | A jack-in-the-box | 玩偶盒 |
[32:11] | Waits for children to shout | 等孩子们打开后 大声说 |
[32:13] | Wake up! Don’t you know it’s time to come out? | 起床啦 去外面玩吧 |
[32:17] | When Christmas day is here | 当圣诞节到来 |
[32:20] | The most wonderfuI day of the year | 一年中最美妙的那一天到来 |
[32:24] | Toys galore | 好多玩具 |
[32:28] | Scattered on the floor | 堆得满地都是 |
[32:31] | There’s no room for more | 把房间都塞满了 |
[32:35] | And it’s all because of Santa Claus | 这些都是圣诞老人的礼物 |
[32:39] | A scooter for Jimmy | 给吉米一辆滑板车 |
[32:41] | A dolly for Sue | 给苏一个洋娃娃 |
[32:43] | The kind that will even say | 和蔼的老人对孩子们说 |
[32:45] | ”How do you do?” | 你们好 |
[32:47] | When Christmas day is here | 当圣诞节到来 |
[32:50] | The most wonderful day of the year | 一年中最美妙的一天到来 |
[32:56] | How wouId you like to be a spotted elephant? | 你们觉得 一个有斑点的大象怎么样 |
[32:59] | Or a choo-choo with square wheels on your caboose? | 一辆正方形轮子的火车呢 |
[33:03] | Or a water pistol that shoots jelly? | 或者一个射果冻的玩具水枪 |
[33:07] | We’re all misfits! | 我们都是异类玩具 |
[33:10] | Would you like to be a bird that doesn’t fly? | 有人愿意当一只不会飞的鸟吗 |
[33:13] | I swim! | 我可以游泳 |
[33:14] | Or a cowboy who rides an ostrich? | 或者一个骑鸵鸟的牛仔 |
[33:18] | Or a boat that can’t stay afloat. | 或者一艘不能浮在水面的船 |
[33:22] | We’re all misfits! | 我们都是异类玩具 |
[33:24] | If we’re on the Island | 如果我们在一个岛上 |
[33:26] | of Unwanted Toys. | 到处都是没人要的玩具 |
[33:28] | We’ll miss all the fun | 我们将会失去 |
[33:29] | With the girls and the boys | 和小朋友们一起玩耍的乐趣 |
[33:32] | When Christmas day is here. | 待圣诞节到来 |
[33:35] | The most wonderful, wonderful | 一年中最美妙 |
[33:37] | Wonderful, wonderful | 最美妙 |
[33:39] | Wonderful day of the year | 最美妙的一天到来 |
[33:45] | Hey, we’re all misfits, too. | 我们都是异类 |
[33:48] | Maybe we could stay for a while. | 也许我们能在这待一段时间 |
[33:50] | You’d have to get permission from King Moonraiser. | 你必须得到升月亮国王的允许 |
[33:54] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[33:55] | He rules here. | 他是这的国王 |
[33:56] | Every night, he searches the entire earth. | 每个夜晚 他搜索整个世界 |
[33:59] | When he finds a misfit toy, | 只要他发现了孩子们 |
[34:02] | one that no girl or boy loves, | 不喜欢的异类玩具 |
[34:04] | he brings it to live here till someone wants it. | 就会把它带来这里 直到有人愿意要它 |
[34:08] | He’s holding court in his castle right now. | 他现在正在处理朝事 |
[34:15] | Come closer. | 到前面来 |
[34:18] | What do you desire? | 你们最想要什么 |
[34:19] | We’re a couple of misfits | 我们是从圣诞城来的 |
[34:21] | from Christmas Town, | 异类三人组 |
[34:23] | and now we’d like to live here. | 想在这住下来 |
[34:25] | No. That would not be possible. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[34:27] | This island is for toys alone. | 这个岛只接受玩具 |
[34:30] | How do you like that? | 你怎么那么说 |
[34:32] | Even among misfits, you’re misfits. | 你简直是异类中的异类 |
[34:34] | Unlike playthings, | 和玩具不同 |
[34:36] | a living creature | 一个活物 |
[34:37] | cannot hide himself on an island. | 在岛上是藏不住的 |
[34:39] | But, perhaps, being misfits yourselves, | 但或许 自称为异类的你们 |
[34:42] | you might help the toys here. | 愿意帮玩具们一个忙 |
[34:44] | Help them? | 帮忙吗 |
[34:46] | Yes. When someday | 是的 有一天 |
[34:48] | you return to Christmas Town, | 你们回到圣诞城的时候 |
[34:49] | would you tell Santa | 可否向圣诞老人描述 |
[34:51] | about our homeless toys? | 我们这些无家可归的玩具们呢 |
[34:53] | I’m sure he could find boys and girls | 我肯定他会找到 |
[34:56] | who would be happy with them. | 愿意陪它们玩的孩子的 |
[34:57] | A toy is never truly happy | 一个玩具在被孩子爱之前 |
[35:00] | until it is loved by a child. | 是无法体会到真正的快乐的 |
[35:03] | When and if we ever get back, | 如果有一天我们回去了 |
[35:05] | we’ll tell Santa, sir. | 我们会告诉圣诞老人的 先生 |
[35:07] | Good. You are free to spend the night. | 很好 你们今晚可以在这过夜了 |
[35:11] | Footman! | 卫兵 |
[35:12] | Show our friends to their chambers. | 带我们的朋友去他们的房间看看 |
[35:19] | No. It’s all settled. | 不 就这么定了 |
[35:20] | We leave tomorrow together. | 明天我们一起走 |
[35:22] | But the Abominable will see my nose | 但是雪怪会发现我的鼻子 |
[35:24] | and get us all. | 把我们全吞了 |
[35:26] | I’ve got to go alone. | 我必须一个人走 |
[35:27] | Nonsense. It’s all for all… | 胡说 人人为人人 |
[35:30] | I mean, one… | 我是说 一人为… |
[35:31] | Ah, let’s get some shuteye. | 我们还是睡觉吧 |
[35:33] | – But… – It’s all settled. | -可是 -就这么决定了 |
[35:41] | Well, poor Rudolph realizes… | 可怜的鲁道夫意识到 |
[35:43] | that he can’t endanger | 他再也不能 |
[35:45] | his friends’ lives anymore. | 拿朋友们的性命冒险了 |
[35:48] | And so, that night, | 于是 在那个夜晚 |
[35:52] | he decides to strike out on his own. | 他决定独自上路 |
[36:00] | Good-bye, Cornelius. | 再见了 柯尼利耶斯 |
[36:02] | I hope you find lots of tinsel. | 希望你能找到多多的宝贝 |
[36:06] | Good-bye, Hermey. | 再见了 赫尔米 |
[36:08] | Whatever a dentist is, | 不管牙医是什么东西 |
[36:11] | I hope, someday, | 我都希望 有一天 |
[36:13] | that you’re the greatest. | 你能成为最棒的牙医 |
[36:26] | Well, time passed slowly. | 时间过得很慢 |
[36:29] | Rudolph existed as best he could. | 鲁道夫在夹缝中求生 |
[36:33] | The snow monster kept him on the run… | 虽然雪怪紧追他不放 |
[36:36] | but once in a while, | 但是偶尔 |
[36:37] | he would stop and make a friend or two. | 他也会停下脚步 交一两个朋友 |
[36:42] | But it wouldn’t last long, | 但这只是暂时的 |
[36:44] | and Rudolph would be on his own. | 鲁道夫还是要靠自己 |
[36:48] | But during all that time, | 而在这段时间里 |
[36:50] | a strange and wonderful thing | 一件奇怪又神奇的事情 |
[36:53] | was happening. | 正悄悄发生着 |
[36:58] | Rudolph was growing up, | 鲁道夫慢慢地长大了 |
[37:00] | and growing up made Rudolph realize | 成熟使鲁道夫认识到 |
[37:03] | you can’t run away… | 在困难面前 |
[37:04] | from your troubles. | 不能选择逃避 |
[37:08] | And pretty soon he knew | 突然他意识到 |
[37:10] | where he had to go: home. | 自己路在何方 家 |
[37:18] | I thought you were gone for good. | 还以为你一走了之了呢 |
[37:20] | Hey, look who’s back: old Neon Nose! | 看看谁回来了 老霓虹鼻 |
[37:28] | Mom? Pa? | 老妈 老爸 |
[37:31] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[37:33] | They’re gone, Rudolph. | 他们走了 鲁道夫 |
[37:36] | They’ve been gone for months | 他们走好几个月了 |
[37:38] | out looking for you. | 找你去了 |
[37:40] | Clarice? | 克拉雷斯呢 |
[37:41] | She’s gone, too. I’m very worried. | 她也走了 我现在很担心 |
[37:43] | Christmas Eve is only two days off, | 离平安夜还有不到两天了 |
[37:45] | and without your father, | 没有你父亲的帮助 |
[37:47] | I’ll never be able to get my sleigh off the ground. | 我无法让雪橇升空 |
[37:51] | Gone? | 都走了吗 |
[37:53] | I’ll find him, sir. I’ll find them all. | 我会找到他们的 先生 一个都不会少 |
[37:57] | Well, he was just about to leave | 就这样 就在他刚要离开的时候 |
[38:00] | when suddenly… | 突然 |
[38:03] | it hit! | 天气骤变 |
[38:06] | The storm of storms, | 罕见的暴风雪 |
[38:09] | and only two days before Christmas Eve. | 过两天就是平安夜了 |
[38:24] | Now Rudolph knew that he had to | 鲁道夫知道他现在 |
[38:26] | find his folks right away, | 必须马上找到他们 |
[38:28] | and he knew where he had to look: | 他知道该去哪找他们 |
[38:31] | the cave of the Abominable Snow Monster. | 大雪怪的老巢 |
[38:44] | Put her down! | 放开她 |
[39:12] | Tell me when it’s over. | 我不忍心目睹这场景 |
[39:15] | Oh, where was I? Their last chance. | 我讲到哪了 他们最后的机会 |
[39:19] | Not quite. You see, | 也算不上 你们知道 |
[39:20] | ever since Rudolph left them, | 自从鲁道夫离开了他们 |
[39:22] | Hermey and Yukon Cornelius | 赫尔米和尤康·柯尼利耶斯 |
[39:23] | had been tried to find their friend. | 就一直在找他们的朋友 |
[39:26] | They arrived in | 他们在暴风雪来袭的同时 |
[39:27] | Christmas Town just as the storm hit. | 抵达了圣诞镇 |
[39:31] | It was a good thing | 所幸的是 |
[39:32] | that I sent them right out after Rudolph. | 鲁道夫一走我就把他们送了出去 |
[39:42] | Hey, look! | 快看啊 |
[39:50] | Unmush, will you? | 快给我停下 听见没 |
[39:57] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[39:59] | We can’t let that monster get ahold of them. | 绝不能让那怪物吃了他们 |
[40:01] | I got an idea. Listen. | 我有个主意 听着 |
[40:05] | – Yes. – And then… | -好 -再这样 |
[40:08] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[40:10] | It might work. | 或许有用 |
[40:16] | Why doesn’t he get it over with? | 他怎么还不醒啊 |
[40:19] | Pa? Ma? Clarice! | 爸 妈 克拉雷斯 |
[40:24] | Are you sure we can get him come out here? | 你确信我们能救他们出去吗 |
[40:26] | Never knew the bumble snow monster yet… | 还没听说过有哪个笨蛋 |
[40:29] | who’d turn down | 会为了鹿肉 |
[40:31] | a pork dinner for deer meat. | 而拒绝猪肉大餐的 |
[40:32] | Do your stuff! | 快点干活 |
[40:36] | Oink oink. | 呼噜 呼噜[学猪叫] |
[40:38] | Put some heart in it! | 用点心行不行 |
[40:40] | That bumble’s hungry! | 那个结巴饿坏了 |
[40:57] | Terrible weather we’ve been having. | 多糟糕的天气啊 |
[41:00] | Snow and ice. | 又是雪又是冰 |
[41:09] | All right, dentist, you take it from here. | 行了 牙医 这儿就交给你了 |
[41:13] | It’s Yukon Cornelius! | 是尤康·柯尼利耶斯 |
[41:16] | In person. | 我来了 |
[41:18] | We’re saved! | 我们得救了 |
[41:19] | Let’s get outta here. | 快离开这里 |
[41:21] | I’ll light the way. | 我来当路灯好了 |
[41:27] | Why, blast your hairy bumble hide. | 你这个卷毛结巴怎么没死 |
[41:30] | Don’t let this | 别被这个 |
[41:32] | big blowhard scare you anymore. | 唬人的家伙吓到了 |
[41:33] | Just walk right past him. | 从它旁边走过去就行了 |
[41:44] | I tell you, | 告诉你们 |
[41:46] | you’re looking at a mighty humble bumble. | 它现在就是一个披着狼皮的羊 |
[41:53] | He’s nothing without his choppers. | 它没了牙齿就什么也不是了 |
[41:56] | Let me at him. | 我来对付它 |
[42:10] | Yukon! | 尤康 |
[42:13] | He’s gone! Oh, he’s gone! | 他跌下去了 天哪 他跌下去了 |
[42:18] | Well, they are all very sad | 失去了好朋友 |
[42:21] | at the loss of their friend, | 他们都非常伤心 |
[42:22] | but they realize that the best thing to do… | 不过他们知道还有更重要的事情要做 |
[42:25] | is get the women back to Christmas Town. | 那就是送女士们回圣诞镇 |
[42:28] | So they make it back | 他们回去后 |
[42:29] | and when everybody hears their story, | 其他人听说了他们的事 |
[42:32] | they start to realize… | 也渐渐地意识到 |
[42:34] | maybe they were a little hard on the misfits. | 他们对那些异类也许太苛刻了 |
[42:37] | Maybe misfits have a place, too. | 也许异类也该被接受 |
[42:40] | Even Santa realizes | 就连圣诞老人也认识到 |
[42:43] | that maybe he was wrong. | 也许他是错的 |
[42:45] | Rudolph, I promise, | 鲁道夫 我答应你 |
[42:48] | as soon as this storm lets up, | 这场暴风雪一停 |
[42:49] | I’ll find homes for all those misfit toys. | 我就会为那些流浪的玩具找个家 |
[42:54] | All right. You can open up a dentist office. | 好吧 等下周过完圣诞节 |
[42:57] | Next week, after Christmas. | 你就可以开一家牙科诊所了 |
[42:59] | Come here. Open your mouth. | 过来 张开嘴巴 |
[43:03] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[43:04] | I’ll better set up an appointment for you, | 我最好为你安排一个预约 |
[43:07] | week from Tuesday, 4:30 sharp. | 下周二 四点三十分准时见 |
[43:10] | I’m sorry, too, Rudolph, for the way I acted. | 我也很抱歉 鲁道夫 不该对你那样 |
[43:14] | Open up! | 快开门 |
[43:16] | It isn’t a fit night out | 不管对人还是野兽来说 |
[43:18] | for man nor beast! | 今晚这天气都要老命了 |
[43:23] | Here’s the man… | 人在这 |
[43:24] | and here’s the beast! | 野兽在这 |
[43:29] | Now, calm down. I reformed this bumble. | 冷静冷静 我让这结巴改邪归正了 |
[43:33] | He wants a job. | 他想要个工作 |
[43:35] | Looky what he can do. | 看看它能干些什么 |
[43:41] | And he doesn’t even need a stepladder. | 甚至都不需要梯子 |
[43:46] | But…but…you went over the side of the cliff. | 可 可是 你明明你掉下了悬崖 |
[43:49] | Didn’t I ever tell you about bumbles? | 我没告诉你结巴的事情吗 |
[43:52] | Bumbles bounce! | 结巴很有弹性 |
[43:58] | Well, as good as everyone feels, | 虽然大家心情舒畅 |
[44:00] | this is no time for celebrating… | 可没工夫庆祝 |
[44:02] | because the next day is Christmas Eve– | 因为明天就是平安夜了 |
[44:06] | the biggest day of the year. | 一年最重要的一天 |
[44:10] | Eat, Papa, eat. | 吃啊 老头子 快吃啊 |
[44:12] | How can I eat? | 我能吃下去吗 |
[44:14] | That silly elf song is driving me crazy. | 那帮精灵唱的歌都快把我逼疯了 |
[44:17] | You’re going to disappoint the children. | 你会让小朋友们失望的 |
[44:19] | They expect a fat Santa. | 他们喜欢胖乎乎的圣诞老人 |
[44:22] | Latest weather report, sir. | 最新的天气预报 先生 |
[44:26] | Well, this is it. | 看看这个 |
[44:28] | The storm won’t subside by tonight. | 今晚之前暴雪不会平息 |
[44:31] | We’ll have to cancel Christmas. | 我们不得不取消圣诞节的活动 |
[44:35] | Papa, are you sure? | 老头子 你确定吗 |
[44:38] | Everything’s grounded! | 外面举步维艰 |
[44:41] | Oh, the poor kids. | 可怜的孩子们 |
[44:42] | They’ve been so good this year, too. | 他们今年表现得多好啊 |
[44:45] | But I couldn’t chance it. | 但我可不能冒险 |
[44:48] | I’ll have to tell everybody | 我必须告诉大家 |
[44:49] | that it’s all off this year. | 今年所有的活动到此为止 |
[44:54] | Quiet! Quiet! | 安静 安静 |
[44:56] | Please, everybody quiet! | 请大家安静下来 |
[44:59] | I’ve got some bad news, folks. | 我有个坏消息 伙计们 |
[45:03] | Christmas is going to be canceled. | 圣诞节活动要取消了 |
[45:08] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[45:09] | This weather– | 这个鬼天气… |
[45:11] | Rudolph, Rudolph, please! | 鲁道夫 鲁道夫 拜托 |
[45:14] | Could you tone it down a bit? | 能停下来吗 |
[45:16] | I mean, that nose of yours. | 我是说你的鼻子 |
[45:19] | That nose! | 那个鼻子 |
[45:22] | That beautiful, wonderful nose! | 是多么漂亮 神奇啊 |
[45:26] | Rudolph, Christmas is not off, | 鲁道夫 圣诞没有取消 |
[45:29] | and you’re going to lead my team. | 你来做头鹿 |
[45:32] | I am? | 我吗 |
[45:34] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[45:35] | You and that wonderful nose of yours. | 你和那神奇的鼻子 |
[45:38] | My nose, sir? | 我的鼻子吗 先生 |
[45:40] | From what I see now, | 在我看来 |
[45:41] | that’ll cut through | 它能穿透 |
[45:43] | the murkiest storm they can dish up. | 最强最厚的暴风雪 |
[45:45] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[45:47] | Rudolph, with your nose so bright, | 鲁道夫 你和你那发光的鼻子 |
[45:51] | won’t you guide my sleigh tonight? | 愿意做我们今夜的引路人吗 |
[45:55] | It will be an honor, sir. | 无比荣幸 长官 |
[45:59] | I knew that nose would be useful someday. | 我早知道那鼻子总有一天会派上用场的 |
[46:02] | I knew they’re all wrong. | 他们都错了 |
[46:10] | Have a holly, jolly Christmas! | 祝你过个快乐的圣诞节 |
[46:12] | It’s the best time of the year. | 这是一年中最好的时光 |
[46:15] | I don’t know if there’ll be snow. | 不知雪花何时落 |
[46:18] | But have a cup of cheer. | 但请为圣诞干杯 |
[46:20] | Have a holly, jolly Christmas! | 祝你过个快乐的圣诞节 |
[46:22] | And when you walk down the street, | 当你穿越大街小巷 |
[46:25] | say hello to friends you know | 问候每一位路人 |
[46:28] | and everyone you meet. | 与亲朋吧 |
[46:30] | Ho, ho, the mistletoe! | 顽皮的槲寄生啊 |
[46:33] | Hung where you can see. | 挂在你眼前 |
[46:35] | Somebody waits for you. | 有人在等你 |
[46:38] | Kiss her once for me! | 代我献给她一个吻 |
[46:40] | Have a holly, jolly Christmas! | 祝你过个快乐的圣诞节 |
[46:43] | And in case you didn’t hear. | 我再对你说一遍 |
[46:46] | Oh, by golly, | 祈祷上天 |
[46:47] | have a holly, jolly Christmas this year! | 祝你过个快乐的圣诞节 |
[47:00] | Holly, jolly! Holly, jolly! | 快乐圣诞 快乐圣诞 |
[47:05] | Have a holly, jolly Christmas! | 祝你过个快乐的圣诞节 |
[47:07] | And in case you didn’t hear. | 我再对你说一遍 |
[47:10] | Oh, by golly, | 祈祷上天 |
[47:11] | have a holly, jolly Christmas this year! | 祝你今年 过个快乐的圣诞节 |
[47:24] | Eat now. ”Ho ho ho” later. | 给我吃饭 吃饱了再哼哼 |
[47:27] | Let me check. Turn. | 我检查一下 转过来 |
[47:30] | Oh, Mama! | 算了吧 老婆婆 |
[47:31] | Now, shake when you laugh. | 现在 摇着头笑笑 |
[47:36] | Now, that’s my Santa. | 这才是我的圣诞老头子 |
[47:40] | Oh, thanks, Mama. My coat! | 谢了老婆婆 我的外套 |
[47:47] | Ready, Rudolph? | 准备好了吗 鲁道夫 |
[47:48] | Ready, Santa! | 好了 圣诞老人 |
[47:50] | Well, let’s be on our way. | 好的 我们出发吧 |
[47:53] | OK, Rudolph. Full power! | 鲁道夫 开足马力飞吧 |
[48:00] | First stop, the Island of Misfit Toys. | 第一站 异类玩具岛 |
[48:05] | Up, up, up, and away! | 起 起 起 飞了 |
[48:15] | He’ll be a hero after this. | 从今以后他就是英雄了 |
[48:17] | Yes, a hero. | 没错 英雄 |
[48:19] | That’s my buck! | 这才是我的儿子 |
[48:23] | Now, you see how it’s done? | 瞧见他的厉害了吧 |
[48:32] | Peppermint! | 薄荷 |
[48:33] | What I’ve been searching for all my life! | 这可是我找了一辈子的东西啊 |
[48:36] | I’ve struck it rich! | 我要发财了 |
[48:37] | I’ve got me a peppermint mine! | 我找到一个薄荷矿 |
[48:49] | Well, it’s Christmas Eve, but… | 今晚是平安夜 但是 |
[48:54] | Looks like we’re forgotten again. | 我们又被人忘到九霄云外了 |
[48:58] | But Rudolph promised we’d go this time. | 但鲁道夫答应过带我们走的 |
[49:02] | Guess the storm was too much for them. | 我猜是暴风雪难住了他们 |
[49:09] | Might just as well go to bed | 我看还是洗洗睡吧 |
[49:12] | and start dreaming about next year. | 在梦中期待明年吧 |
[49:15] | I haven’t any dreams left to dream. | 我已经无梦可作了 |
[49:19] | We’ll never get off this island. | 我们永远也无法离开这小岛 |
[49:22] | Wait a minute. What’s that? | 等一下 那是什么 |
[49:25] | Is it…is it… | 那是…那是 |
[49:27] | It sure is! It’s Santa! | 我猜就是 圣诞老人 |
[49:30] | And look! Rudolph is leading the way! | 快看啊 鲁道夫在领航啊 |
[49:33] | You can see his nose from here. | 从这儿就能看见他的鼻子 |
[49:41] | Well, let’s be on our way. | 好吧 都上车吧 |
[49:47] | Ready, Rudolph? | 准备好了吗 鲁道夫 |
[49:48] | Ready, Santa! | 好了 圣诞老人 |
[49:50] | OK, Rudolph. Full power! | 鲁道夫 全速前进 |
[49:57] | Up, up, up, and away! | 飞吧 飞吧 飞吧 飞咯 |
[50:03] | Well, folks, as for the rest of the story… | 好了 伙计们 这个故事就要讲完了 |
[50:07] | He went down in history. | 他的名字百世流芳 |
[50:11] | Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, | 红鼻子的驯鹿鲁道夫 |
[50:13] | had a very shiny nose. | 有一个闪闪发亮的鼻子 |
[50:16] | And if you ever saw it, | 如果你曾经看到过 |
[50:18] | you would even say it glows. | 会惊叹它的光彩夺目 |
[50:21] | All of the other reindeer, | 其他的驯鹿 |
[50:24] | used to laugh and call him names. | 曾经以此讥笑他 |
[50:26] | They never let poor Rudolph | 他们玩游戏的时候 |
[50:28] | join in any reindeer games. | 从来不带可怜的鲁道夫 |
[50:32] | Then one foggy Christmas Eve, | 就在一个雾蒙蒙的平安夜 |
[50:34] | Santa came to say | 圣诞老人对他说 |
[50:37] | ”Rudolph with your nose so bright,” | 鲁道夫你的鼻子是如此的闪亮 |
[50:40] | ”won’t you guide my sleigh tonight?” | 你愿意做我们的引路人吗 |
[50:42] | Then how the reindeers loved him, | 于是驯鹿都爱上了他 |
[50:45] | as they shouted out with glee. | 他们高兴地大声喊着 |
[50:48] | Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, | 红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫 |
[50:50] | you’ll go down in history. | 你的名字将留芳百世 |
[51:09] | Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, | 红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫 |
[51:12] | you’ll go down in history. | 你的名字将留芳百世 |
[51:21] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[51:25] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |