英文名称:Room
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Shh… | 嘘… |
[01:21] | Go back to sleep. | 回去睡吧 |
[01:38] | Once upon a time, before I came, | 从前 在我到来之前 |
[01:42] | you cried and cried | 你一直不停地哭 |
[01:43] | and watched TV all day, | 整天都在看电视 |
[01:45] | until you were a zombie, | 直到你如行尸走肉 |
[01:49] | but then I zoomed down from heaven | 但我从天而降 |
[01:51] | through skylight | 从那扇天窗 |
[01:52] | into Room. | 进入房间 |
[01:54] | Whoosh-pshew! | 跐溜一下 |
[01:57] | And I was kicking you from the inside. | 然后我在你的肚子里踢你 |
[01:59] | Boom, boom! | 一下 两下 |
[02:02] | And then I shot out onto rug with my eyes wide open, | 我大睁着双眼降落在地毯上 |
[02:06] | and you cutt-ed the cord and said, “Hello, Jack.” | 你剪断脐带 对我说”你好 杰克” |
[02:18] | Ma, I’m five! | 妈妈 我五岁了 |
[02:27] | – You are. – I’m so old now. | -是的 -我现在好老啊 |
[02:28] | You’re such a big boy now. | 你都长成这样的大男孩了 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:32] | Good morning, lamp. | 早安 台灯 |
[02:34] | Good morning, plant. | 早安 植物 |
[02:37] | Good morning, Eggsnake. | 早安 蛋蛋蛇 |
[02:39] | Good morning, rug. | 早安 地毯 |
[02:40] | Good morning, wardrobe. | 早安 衣柜 |
[02:43] | Good morning, TV. | 早安 电视 |
[02:46] | Good morning, sink. | 早安 洗手池 |
[02:48] | Morning, toilet. | 早安 马桶 |
[02:50] | Morning, everyone. | 大家早 |
[02:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:52] | It’s my birthday. I’m five. | 今天是我生日 我五岁了 |
[02:54] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[02:58] | Take your vitamin. It’s the last one. | 你的维生素 这是最后一片了 |
[03:00] | Vitamins. | 是复合维生素 |
[03:10] | – Is bad tooth hurting? – Mm-hmm. | -蛀牙疼吗 -是啊 |
[03:13] | But you know, | 但你知道 |
[03:14] | mind over matter. | 心胜于物 |
[03:15] | If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. | 如果你不介意 那就没关系 |
[03:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:24] | Hey, do you know | 你知道 |
[03:24] | what we’re gonna do today? | 我们今天要做什么吗 |
[03:26] | What? | 什么 |
[03:28] | We are going to bake a birthday cake. | 我们要做一个生日蛋糕 |
[03:31] | A birthday cake? | 生日蛋糕 |
[03:33] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[03:33] | – Like in TV? – Mm-hmm, but for real. | -像电视里的那种吗 -对 可这是真的 |
[03:37] | No way! | 太好了 |
[03:40] | The back. | 后面的牙 |
[03:43] | Now go, one, two, three. | 现在开始 一 二 三 |
[03:46] | Four, five. One, two, three, four, five… | 四 五 一 二 三 四 五 |
[03:49] | There you are. | 给你 |
[03:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:58] | Okay, TV Off. | 好了 关电视 |
[04:05] | I’m gonna grow and grow until I’m a giant. | 我会不断地长高直到长成巨人 |
[04:08] | Look, Ma, I’m strong as Samson. | 妈妈 我和大力士一样强壮 |
[04:10] | Yeah. You are. | 是的 没错 |
[04:11] | I’m going to be Jack the Giant, Giant-Killer | 我会变成巨人杰克 巨人杀手 |
[04:14] | and burst out of skylight into space | 然后和我的狗好运一起冲出天窗 |
[04:16] | with my dog, Lucky, | 飞向宇宙 |
[04:17] | and boing, boing, boing to all of the planets. | 然后在各个星球上蹦跶 |
[04:21] | Let’s start with some stretch. | 我们先从拉伸运动开始 |
[04:23] | Great job. Great job. | 很好 很好 |
[04:28] | Other leg, quickly. | 另一条腿 快 |
[04:31] | Switch legs. Hup. | 换腿 换 |
[04:38] | – Yeah. – I’m doing it. | -对 -我正在做 |
[04:41] | – Yeah. – I’m doing… | -对 -我正在… |
[04:43] | jump, jump… | 跳 跳 |
[04:46] | like a frog. | 像青蛙一样 |
[04:48] | Feet back and then do a push-up down. | 脚往后放 然后做向下俯卧撑 |
[04:52] | Up. Okay, time for track. | 抬头 好 该跑步了 |
[04:54] | Now this wall. | 现在往这面墙 |
[04:55] | Oh, I meant this wall. | 我是说这面 |
[04:57] | Did I say this wall? | 我说的是这面墙吗 |
[04:57] | I meant this wall, | 我想说这面 |
[04:59] | but I actually meant, I meant this wall, | 但其实我想的是这面 |
[05:01] | and this one, | 和这面 |
[05:03] | but this one needs it, too. | 这面也需要 |
[05:15] | Yeah! | 很好 |
[05:19] | Oh, it’s a beautiful egg. | 这个蛋真漂亮 |
[05:23] | Pretty good. | 不错 |
[05:24] | Is that the batter? | 这是面糊吗 |
[05:25] | That’s the batter. | 就是它 |
[05:26] | We’re gonna add some butter, too. | 我们还要加点黄油 |
[05:27] | How about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:28] | Butter! | 黄油 |
[05:31] | Oh, yeah, mash that in. | 把它和面糊搅和在一起 |
[05:36] | Well, we got it! | 我们做好了 |
[05:38] | Why don’t you do some of that? | 你要不也来搅搅 |
[05:40] | – Can you… handle that? – Yeah. | -你能行吗 -可以 |
[06:00] | Abracadabra! | 蛋糕来也 |
[06:02] | Now the candles! | 该点蜡烛了 |
[06:04] | We don’t have any candles. | 我们没有蜡烛 |
[06:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:09] | You said a birthday cake, for real. | 你说这是生日蛋糕的 真正的 |
[06:12] | That means candles on fire. | 是要点蜡烛的 |
[06:14] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[06:17] | It’s okay without the candles. | 没有蜡烛也没关系 |
[06:18] | It’s still a birthday cake. | 这依然是生日蛋糕 |
[06:22] | You should ask for candles for a Sunday Treat, | 你该要蜡烛作为周日特享的 |
[06:24] | not dumb jeans. | 而不是臭牛仔裤 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:28] | You know, I have to ask for stuff that we really need, | 我得要我们真正需要的东西 |
[06:30] | stuff that he can get easily. | 他很容易就能弄到的东西 |
[06:31] | But Old Nick gets anything, by magic. | 但老尼克什么都能弄到 他会用魔法 |
[06:34] | Why don’t we try your cake? | 我们来尝尝你的蛋糕吧 |
[06:36] | No! | 不要 |
[06:38] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[06:40] | Let’s try a bite of it. | 来尝一口 |
[06:40] | I said, no! | 我说不要 |
[06:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:55] | Next week when I’m six, | 等下周我六岁的时候 |
[06:57] | you’d better ask for real candles. | 你最好去要真正的蜡烛 |
[07:01] | Next year, you mean. | 你是说明年吧 |
[07:08] | And Edmond tears free out of the bag, | 埃德蒙把麻袋划破钻出来 |
[07:11] | and swims and swims to the island of Monte Cristo, | 向着基督山岛不停游去 |
[07:16] | and he digs up the treasure | 然后他挖出了他的朋友 |
[07:17] | his friend was telling him about. | 和他说过的宝藏 |
[07:20] | He buys a big yacht… | 他买下一艘大帆船 |
[07:24] | and sails back to France, | 然后回到了法国 |
[07:28] | and when he gets there, | 当他到那里时 |
[07:28] | he decides to buy the island, | 他决定买下这座岛 |
[07:31] | and call himself “The Count,” | 自称”伯爵” |
[07:34] | and vows to take revenge | 并且发誓要向所有 |
[07:36] | on all of the people that were mean to him. | 加害于他的人复仇 |
[07:50] | Can we have more birthday cake? | 我们还能再吃点生日蛋糕吗 |
[07:52] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[07:54] | Just a bite? | 就一口行吗 |
[07:57] | We brushed our teeth already. | 我们已经刷过牙了 |
[07:59] | One last story? Please. | 那再讲一个故事好不好 |
[08:01] | Come on, Jack. It’s late. | 行了 杰克 已经不早了 |
[08:02] | Let’s go to bed. | 上床睡觉吧 |
[08:15] | Sing. | 给我唱歌嘛 |
[08:23] | ♪ One evening when the sun went down | *日落后的一个晚上* |
[08:23] | Harry McClintock “Big Rock Candy Mountain” | |
[08:28] | ♪ And the jungle fire was burning | *丛林野火烧得正旺* |
[08:32] | ♪ Down the tracks came a hobo hiking | *一人沿着小径流浪* |
[08:36] | ♪ And he said “Boys, I’m not turning | *他开口说永不回头* |
[08:39] | ♪ “I’m headed for a land that’s far away | *目的地正在那远方* |
[08:43] | ♪ “Beside the crystal fountain | *在水晶泉水之旁* |
[08:47] | ♪ “Oh, come with me | *快来与我同行吧* |
[08:49] | ♪ Go and see the Big Rock Candy Mountain” | *一起去看巨岩糖山* |
[08:56] | ♪ In the Big Rock Candy Mountain | *在那巨岩糖山里面* |
[09:00] | ♪ There’s a land that’s clear and bright… | *藏着一片明亮净土* |
[09:19] | – Here’s his jeans. – Thanks. | -他的牛仔裤 -谢谢 |
[09:22] | Grapes were way too much, | 葡萄实在太贵 |
[09:25] | so I got you canned pears. | 我就买了梨罐头 |
[09:36] | What’s that? Is it a birthday cake? | 那是什么 是生日蛋糕吗 |
[09:39] | Mm. | 对 |
[09:48] | Mm. You should have told me. | 你该告诉我的 |
[09:51] | I’d have got him a present. | 我就给他送份礼物了 |
[09:56] | So, uh, how old is he anyway? Four? | 他今年多大了 四岁吗 |
[10:00] | Five. | 我五岁了 |
[10:26] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[10:31] | There’s Room, | 有一个房间 |
[10:32] | then outer space, | 然后是外面的世界 |
[10:34] | with all the TV planets, | 有着电视里的所有星球 |
[10:37] | then Heaven. | 然后是天堂 |
[10:43] | Plant is real, but not trees. | 植物是真的 但树不是 |
[10:47] | Spiders are real, | 蜘蛛是真的 |
[10:48] | and one time the mosquito that was sucking my blood. | 有一次蚊子还吸我的血 |
[10:52] | But squirrels and dogs are just TV, | 但松鼠和狗都只是电视里的 |
[10:56] | except Lucky. | 除了好运 |
[10:58] | He’s my dog who might come some day. | 它也许某天就会来成为我的狗 |
[11:02] | Monsters are too big to be real, | 怪兽们太大了 不会是真的 |
[11:05] | and the sea. | 还有大海 |
[11:07] | TV persons are flat and made of colours. | 电视里的人都是平的 用颜色拼成 |
[11:13] | But me and you are real. | 但我和你是真实的 |
[11:17] | Old Nick… | 老尼克 |
[11:18] | I don’t know if he’s real. | 我不知道他是不是真实的 |
[11:20] | Maybe half. | 也许一半吧 |
[11:21] | 47 48 49 …47, 48, 49. | |
[11:27] | 50 51 50, 51… | |
[11:40] | Shh… | 嘘… |
[13:00] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[13:02] | It’s a bad tooth. | 是颗蛀牙 |
[13:06] | Mm-hmm. | 你看 |
[13:10] | Can I hold it? | 我可以拿它吗 |
[14:30] | You made him gone! | 你打死了它 |
[14:33] | He was an alive thing. | 它可是活的啊 |
[14:35] | He was real! | 它是真实的 |
[14:36] | He would have stolen our food. | 它会偷我们的吃的 |
[14:38] | Mouse can have my food. | 老鼠可以吃我的东西 |
[14:39] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[14:41] | He would have brought in germs, bit us in our sleep. | 它可能有细菌 在我们睡着时咬我们 |
[14:46] | Mouse is my friend, | 老鼠是我的朋友 |
[14:48] | and you splattered him dead. | 而你把它拍死了 |
[14:50] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[14:51] | He’s hunky-dory. | 它没事 |
[14:53] | Are you tricking me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[14:54] | No, Jack, I swear. | 没有 杰克 我发誓 |
[14:56] | He is safe at home in the backyard with his Ma. | 它很安全 在后院和它妈妈在一起 |
[15:00] | What backyard? | 哪个后院 |
[15:02] | Mouse lives in a yard in TV? | 在电视里老鼠活在院子里吗 |
[15:05] | Here, why don’t you make a UFO out of this? | 拿这个去做个飞碟吧 |
[15:11] | Why you didn’t tell Old Nick it was my birthday? | 你为什么不告诉老尼克昨天是我生日 |
[15:14] | Because he’s not our friend. | 因为他不是我们的朋友 |
[15:16] | He said he’d bring me a present. | 他说要给我带礼物 |
[15:18] | You’re not supposed to be listening to that. | 你不应该听到那些的 |
[15:19] | You’re supposed to be asleep. | 你应该睡着的 |
[15:21] | I never had a present. | 我从没有收过礼物 |
[15:22] | Well, he didn’t mean it. | 他也不是认真的 |
[15:24] | It might be my dog, Lucky. | 那可能是我的狗好运呢 |
[15:26] | Jack, we can’t have a dog. | 杰克 我们不能养狗 |
[15:28] | There’s not enough room… space… | 这里的房间 空间 |
[15:29] | there’s not enough space, | 这里空间不够 |
[15:30] | with the barking and the scratching. | 它还会乱嚎乱抓 |
[15:32] | Lucky won’t scratch. | 好运不会乱抓 |
[15:33] | He promises. | 他保证了 |
[15:34] | There is no Lucky! | 没有什么好运 |
[15:36] | Yes, there is! | 有的 有的 |
[15:37] | No, there’s not. | 不 没有 |
[15:39] | You made him up in your head. | 是你自己在脑子里想出来的 |
[15:40] | He’s not real. | 它不是真实的 |
[15:50] | Jack, I’m sorry. | 杰克 对不起 |
[15:52] | Come here, come here, come here. I’m sorry. | 过来 过来 对不起 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:59] | You’re right. That wasn’t nice. | 你是对的 是我不好 |
[16:24] | Where do we go when we’re asleep? | 我们睡着之后会去哪里 |
[16:27] | Right here in Room. | 就在房间里 |
[16:29] | But dreams… | 但是梦 |
[16:31] | do we go to, into TV for dreaming? | 我们会在梦里跑进电视吗 |
[16:36] | Mm-mm. | 不会 |
[16:37] | We’re never anywhere but here. | 我们一直都在这里 |
[17:33] | Can I open it? | 我能打开吗 |
[17:35] | Mm-hmm. | 可以 |
[17:36] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:08] | Why the aliens never scream back? | 为什么外星人从来不喊回来呢 |
[18:11] | I guess they still can’t hear us. | 我猜他们还没听到我们的声音吧 |
[18:13] | We’ll do it even louder, okay? | 我们再喊响亮一点 好吗 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:22] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[18:24] | Would you like to kill me now? | 你要现在杀了我吗 |
[18:29] | Ma, he’s attacking me! | 妈妈 他在攻击我 |
[18:31] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[18:34] | Got you. Ow! | 抓到你了 |
[18:40] | Ma, what smells bad? | 妈妈 什么东西有怪味 |
[18:44] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[18:55] | Shh… | 嘘… |
[19:08] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[19:09] | Sorry, I burned some cheese. | 抱歉 我把一些奶酪烤糊了 |
[19:13] | – Here. – I just wasn’t thinking. | -过来 -我当时心不在焉 |
[19:15] | Well, thinking is not your strong suit. | 你反正也不擅长思考 |
[19:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:23] | Why don’t you sit down? | 坐下吧 |
[19:27] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[19:34] | So how did he like his truck? | 他喜欢他的小车吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah? | 喜欢吗 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[19:43] | I know boys. | 我了解男孩子 |
[19:50] | The vitamins. | 没有维生素 |
[19:52] | Ah, it’s a waste of money. | 那只是浪费钱 |
[19:54] | There’s nothing in them. | 里面什么也没有 |
[19:56] | Well, if we had a better diet. | 前提是我们得吃得好一点 |
[19:58] | Oh, fuck, here we go again. | 妈的 又来了 |
[19:59] | Maybe if you could stop complaining | 你要是别再抱怨 |
[20:01] | and be a little grateful. | 有点感恩之心就好了 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:06] | God, it’s fucking pulling teeth sometimes. | 老天 有时候真是艰难 |
[20:10] | Thank you for everything. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[20:16] | You just have no idea about the world of today. | 你完全不知道现在的世界成什么样了 |
[20:20] | – No. – Yeah. | -我不知道 -没错 |
[20:22] | Who pays the power bill? | 是谁付电费 |
[20:23] | Who pays for everything? | 是谁在为所有的东西买单 |
[20:25] | – You. – Mm-hmm. | -是你 -没错 |
[20:27] | And how do you think I’m gonna be able to keep doing that? | 你觉得我能一直这么撑下去吗 |
[20:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:37] | No, but what does that mean? | 不 但那又意味着什么 |
[20:38] | Six months. I’ve been laid off. | 我被解雇六个月了 |
[20:40] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:44] | If you had to worry your little head… | 你非要担心的话 |
[20:45] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你现在要怎么办 |
[20:50] | Are you looking for a job? | 你有在找工作吗 |
[20:51] | There are no fucking jobs! | 他妈的 根本没工作可找 |
[20:53] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[21:00] | Hey there. | 小家伙 |
[21:01] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[21:03] | I don’t think so. | 我看未必 |
[21:11] | Do you keep him in the closet all day as well as all night? | 你白天也和晚上一样 把他关在衣柜里吗 |
[21:17] | What, does the little freak got two heads or something? | 难道这小屁孩长了俩脑袋吗 |
[21:22] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[21:24] | – Come to bed. – Hey, Jack. | -到床上来吧 -杰克 |
[21:26] | Let’s go to bed. | 我们去床上吧 |
[21:28] | You want some candy? | 你想吃糖吗 |
[21:30] | Do you like candy, huh? | 你喜欢糖果 对吧 |
[21:33] | Come on out and get some candy. | 出来就有糖吃哦 |
[21:34] | Come to bed. | 到床上来吧 |
[21:37] | Please? | 拜托 |
[21:39] | Please? | 拜托 |
[21:44] | Didn’t your momma ever teach you any manners, young lady? | 你妈妈从没教过你矜持吗 小丫头 |
[23:27] | Oh, hey sonny. | 小家伙 |
[23:29] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[23:30] | Don’t touch him! Don’t touch him! | 别碰他 不准碰他 |
[23:33] | Fuck! | 操 |
[23:34] | Don’t touch him! | 别碰他 |
[23:35] | Quit the noise! | 给我闭嘴 |
[23:37] | Quit the noise. Quit the noise. | 给我安静点 安静点 |
[23:40] | Do you want to breathe? | 你还想呼吸吗 |
[23:42] | Yeah? | 想吗 |
[23:42] | Do you want to breathe? | 还要活命吗 |
[23:44] | Then shut the fuck up. | 那就给我闭嘴 |
[23:46] | God! | 老天 |
[23:47] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[23:50] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[23:52] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[23:55] | If you ever touch me like that again, | 如果下次你再敢这么碰我 |
[23:57] | if you grab me like that, | 像这样抓我 |
[23:59] | I’ll fucking kill you. | 我他妈就杀了你 |
[24:00] | – Do you understand that? – Don’t touch him. | -明白了吗 -你别碰他 |
[24:02] | Yeah. Don’t you forget where you got him. | 是 你别忘了他是谁的种 |
[24:09] | Jack? Jack? | 杰克 杰克 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry! I came out of the wardrobe! | 对不起 我从衣柜里出来了 |
[24:15] | – Are you okay? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -你还好吗 -对不起 对不起 |
[24:20] | – It’s okay. – I won’t do it again. | -没事的 -我下次不会了 |
[25:05] | Ma, I’m a dragon. | 妈妈 我是一条龙 |
[25:11] | I’m a dragon. | 我是一条龙 |
[25:22] | He cut the power. | 他把电断了 |
[25:36] | “For, you see, | 正如你所见 |
[25:37] | so many out-of-the-way things had happened lat-ely, that…” | 最尽发生了很多不寻常的事情 |
[25:42] | – Lately. – Lately. | -是最近 -最近 |
[25:43] | …that Alice had begun to think | 爱丽丝开始觉得 |
[25:45] | that very few things, indeed, | 的确 没有什么事 |
[25:47] | were really impossible. | 是完全不可能的 |
[25:50] | There seemed to be no use in waiting by the little door.” | 看来 守着小门等候并没有用 |
[26:09] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[26:13] | Hey, Jack, do you remember mouse? | 杰克 你还记得那只老鼠吗 |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[26:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:19] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[26:27] | I do. | 我知道 |
[26:32] | He’s on the other side of this wall. | 他在墙的另外一边 |
[26:36] | What other side? | 什么另一边 |
[26:38] | Jack, there’s two sides to everything. | 杰克 每件事物都有两边 |
[26:39] | Not on an octagon. | 八边形就不是这样 |
[26:41] | Yeah, but… | 对 可是 |
[26:42] | An octagon has eight sides. | 八边形有八条边 |
[26:44] | But a wall, okay? A Wall’s like this, see? | 但一面墙 墙是这样子的 看见了吗 |
[26:48] | And we’re on the inside | 我们是在墙里边 |
[26:50] | and mouse is on the outside. | 而老鼠是在墙外边 |
[26:52] | In outer space? | 是在太空外吗 |
[26:53] | No, in the world. | 不 是在这个世界上 |
[26:54] | It’s much closer than outer space. | 比外太空近多了 |
[26:57] | I can’t see the outside-side. | 我看不见外面的那一边 |
[26:59] | Listen, I know that I told you something else before, | 听着 我知道以前和你说过一些事 |
[27:01] | but you were much younger. | 但你那时候还小 |
[27:03] | I didn’t think that you could understand, | 我觉得你那时还无法理解 |
[27:04] | but now you’re so old, you’re so smart. | 但你现在这么大了 这么聪明 |
[27:06] | I know that you can get this. | 我知道你能懂 |
[27:11] | Where do you think that Old Nick gets our food? | 你觉得老尼克是从哪里弄来的食物 |
[27:14] | From TV by magic. | 当然是用魔法从电视上弄的 |
[27:15] | There is no magic. | 世界上没有魔法 |
[27:18] | What you see on TV, | 你在看电视时 |
[27:19] | those are pictures of real things, | 上面的画面来自于真实存在的事物 |
[27:21] | of real people. | 和真实存在的人 |
[27:22] | It’s real stuff. | 这些都是真的 |
[27:25] | Dora’s real, for real? | 真的吗 那朵拉也是真的吗 |
[27:27] | No, that’s a drawing. | 不 她是画出来的 |
[27:29] | Dora is a drawing. | 朵拉是画出来的 |
[27:31] | But other people, | 但其他的人 |
[27:33] | they have faces like us. | 有着和我们相似的脸的那些人 |
[27:35] | Those are pictures of real things, | 那些画面里的人是真实存在的 |
[27:37] | and all the other stuff you see on there, | 还有你在电视上看到的其他事物 |
[27:39] | that’s real, too. | 也是真实的 |
[27:40] | That’s real oceans, real trees, real cats, dogs. | 是真的海 真的树 真的猫和狗 |
[27:43] | No way. | 不可能 |
[27:44] | Where would they all fit? | 哪里能放得下他们呢 |
[27:45] | They just do. They just fit. | 他们就是能放得下 可以的 |
[27:48] | They just fit out in the world. | 外面的世界能容得下他们 |
[27:51] | Jack, come on, you’re so smart. | 杰克 拜托你仔细想想 你这么聪明 |
[27:53] | I know that you’ve been wondering about this. | 我知道你一直对这些感到很疑惑 |
[27:58] | Can I have something else to eat? | 我能不能吃点别的 |
[28:05] | There’s a leaf. Do you see that? | 这里有片树叶 你看见了吗 |
[28:07] | Where? | 在哪 |
[28:07] | – Look. – I don’t see a leaf. | -看 -我没看到树叶 |
[28:10] | Come here. I want you to see. | 过来 我想让你看看 |
[28:14] | You can have a closer look. | 让你靠近点看 |
[28:16] | You see that? | 看见没 |
[28:18] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[28:19] | Dumbo Ma. | 傻瓜妈妈 |
[28:20] | That’s not a leaf. Leaves are green. | 这才不是树叶 叶子是绿色的 |
[28:22] | Yeah, on trees, | 对 树上的叶子是绿的 |
[28:23] | but then they fall, and they rot, | 但它们凋落后 就会腐烂 |
[28:24] | like salad in the fridge. | 就像冰箱里的沙拉一样 |
[28:25] | Where’s all the stuff you said? | 你说的那些东西又在哪 |
[28:27] | Trees, and dogs, and cats, and grass? | 树 狗 猫 还有草 |
[28:31] | We can’t see it from here | 我们从这看不到 |
[28:32] | because skylight looks upwards instead of sideways. | 因为天窗只能朝上看 看不见四周 |
[28:34] | You’re just tricking me. | 你在骗我 |
[28:36] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[28:37] | Liar, liar, pants on fire! | 骗子 骗子 火烧裤子 |
[28:40] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[28:40] | I couldn’t explain it before, because you were too small. | 我之前没法和你解释 因为那时你还太小 |
[28:42] | You were too small to understand, | 你太小了 所以不明白 |
[28:43] | so I had to make up a story, but… | 所以我不得不编了一个故事 但 |
[28:46] | but now I’m doing the opposite, okay? | 但现在我要做相反的事情 |
[28:48] | I’m doing the opposite of lying. | 我要做和撒谎相反的事情 |
[28:49] | I am un-lying, because you’re five now. | 我在告诉你真相 因为你现在五岁了 |
[28:52] | You’re five, and you’re old enough | 你已经五岁了 你已经足够大 |
[28:53] | to understand what the world is. | 能够理解这个世界了 |
[28:55] | You have to understand. | 你必须要理解 |
[28:56] | You have to understand. | 你必须要理解 |
[28:57] | We can’t keep living like this. | 我们不能一直这么生活下去 |
[28:59] | You need to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[29:00] | I want to be four again. | 我想回到四岁的时候 |
[29:09] | Do you remember how… | 你还记得 |
[29:11] | do you remember how Alice wasn’t always in Wonderland? | 爱丽丝以前不在仙境吗 |
[29:14] | She fell down, down, down, deep in a hole. | 她一直往下掉呀掉 掉到一个洞里了 |
[29:16] | Right, well, I wasn’t always in Room. | 没错 我以前也不在房间里 |
[29:18] | I’m like Alice. | 我就像爱丽丝一样 |
[29:20] | I was a little girl named Joy. | 我曾经是个小女孩 名叫乔伊 |
[29:21] | Nah! | 才不是 |
[29:24] | And I lived in a house with my mom and my dad. | 我和我的父母住在一栋房子里 |
[29:27] | You would call them Grandma and Grandpa. | 你要管他们叫外公外婆 |
[29:28] | What house? | 什么房子 |
[29:29] | A house. It was in the world. | 就是真实世界里的一栋房子呀 |
[29:32] | And there was a backyard, | 有一个后院 |
[29:33] | and we had a hammock, | 还有吊床 |
[29:34] | and we would swing in the hammock, | 我们会在吊床上荡来荡去 |
[29:36] | and we would eat ice cream. | 还能吃到冰激凌 |
[29:37] | A TV house? | 电视里的房子吗 |
[29:38] | No, Jack, a real house, | 不 杰克 是一栋真的房子 |
[29:40] | not TV. | 不是电视里的 |
[29:41] | Are you even listening to me? | 你到底听没听我说的 |
[29:44] | When I was a little older, | 当我又长大了一些 |
[29:45] | when I was 17… | 在我17岁时 |
[29:47] | – I was walking home from school… – Where was I? | -我从学校走回家 -那时我在哪儿 |
[29:49] | You were still up in heaven. | 你那时还在天堂里 |
[29:50] | But there was a guy. | 但当时有个男的 |
[29:51] | He pretended that his dog was sick. | 他假装他的狗生病了 |
[29:52] | What guy? | 哪个男的 |
[29:53] | Old Nick. | 老尼克 |
[29:54] | We call him “Old Nick.” | 我们叫他老尼克 |
[29:55] | I don’t know what his real name is. | 我不知道他的真名 |
[29:58] | But he pretended his dog was sick… | 但他假装他的狗生病了 |
[29:59] | – What’s the dog’s name? – Jack, there wasn’t a dog. | -那只狗叫什么名字 -杰克 根本没有狗 |
[30:03] | He was trying to trick me, okay? | 他在撒谎想骗我 懂了吗 |
[30:07] | There wasn’t a dog. Old Nick stole me. | 根本没有狗 老尼克把我拐走了 |
[30:09] | I want a different story! | 我想听别的故事 |
[30:11] | No! This is the story that you get. | 不行 你只能听这个故事 |
[30:17] | He put me in his garden shed. | 他把我关到他花园的棚屋里 |
[30:19] | Here. | 就是这里 |
[30:20] | Room is the shed. | 房间就是个棚屋 |
[30:22] | He’s locked the door. | 他把门锁上 |
[30:23] | He’s the only one that knows the code… | 而且只有他才知道密码 |
[30:24] | you know, the secret numbers that open the door? | 你懂的 就是能开门的那串秘密数字 |
[30:27] | He’s the only one that knows, | 只有他一人知道 |
[30:27] | and I’ve been locked in here for seven years. | 而我已经被锁在这里七年了 |
[30:30] | I’ve been in here for seven years. | 我在这已经有七年了 |
[30:32] | – Do you understand? – This story’s boring! | -你明白吗 -这个故事好无聊 |
[30:35] | Jack, the world is so big. | 杰克 这个世界很大 |
[30:38] | It’s so big, you wouldn’t even believe it. | 很大很大 大到你无法相信 |
[30:40] | And Room is just one stinky part of it. | 而房间只是其中臭烘烘的一部分 |
[30:43] | Room’s not stinky. | 房间才不臭 |
[30:44] | Only when you do a fart. | 除非你放屁 |
[30:47] | My God. Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[30:49] | I don’t believe in your stinky world! | 我才不信你说的这个臭世界 |
[31:36] | Ma, it’s warm again. | 妈妈 又变暖和了 |
[31:44] | Ma. | 妈妈 |
[31:47] | Ma. | 妈妈 |
[31:50] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[32:36] | Eggsnake’s our longest friend | 蛋蛋蛇是我们最长 |
[32:38] | and fanciest. | 最漂亮的朋友 |
[32:42] | Meltedy Spoon’s the best to eat with | 弯勺先生是吃东西的最佳搭档 |
[32:44] | because he’s more blobbier. | 因为他有点胖 |
[32:47] | Labyrinth is the twistiest | 纸筒小姐是最狡猾的 |
[32:49] | and she hides things so I don’t know where they are. | 她总是把东西藏起来不让我找到 |
[32:52] | Toilet’s the best at disappearing poo. | 马桶最擅长把便便弄不见 |
[32:56] | Lamp’s the brightest, | 台灯是最亮的 |
[32:57] | except when the power’s out. | 除了断电的时候 |
[33:00] | You’re the best at reading and songs and lots, | 而你最擅长读故事和唱歌以及其他事情 |
[33:03] | except if you’re having a Gone Day. | 除了你失魂落魄的时候 |
[33:06] | I’m the best at drawing, and jumping, and growing, | 而我最厉害的是画画 蹦跳还有长个子 |
[33:09] | and nearly everything! | 我几乎无所不能 |
[35:14] | Are turtles real? | 乌龟是真实的吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah. They’re totally real. | 是啊 它们绝对是真实的 |
[35:20] | I had a turtle as a pet. | 我曾经养过一只乌龟当宠物 |
[35:22] | Crocodiles and sharks? | 那鳄鱼和鲨鱼呢 |
[35:26] | Yeah, they’re all real. | 也是真的 它们都是真的 |
[35:34] | Real? | 那这个呢 |
[35:38] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[35:39] | So, these are real people, but they’re playing dress-up. | 这些是真实的人 但他们装扮成不同的模样 |
[35:44] | They’re pretending | 他们假装成 |
[35:45] | that they’re people from hundreds of years ago. | 几百年前别人的模样 |
[35:53] | Just TV? | 这只是电视里的 |
[35:57] | You’re getting it. | 你开始明白了 |
[36:01] | When Old Nick comes back, | 当老尼克回来时 |
[36:02] | I’m gonna kick him in the butt. | 我要狠狠地教训他 |
[36:10] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你说件事 |
[36:12] | You know, one time, | 有一次 |
[36:13] | I tried to kick Old Nick in the butt. | 我曾经教训了老尼克 |
[36:17] | I hid behind the door, | 当时我藏在门后 |
[36:19] | and I was holding the lid from the toilet tank. | 手里拿着马桶水箱的盖子 |
[36:22] | There used to be a lid on it. | 马桶水箱以前是有盖子的 |
[36:23] | It was the heaviest thing in Room. | 它是整个屋子里最重的东西 |
[36:25] | When he came in, | 当他进来时 |
[36:27] | I smashed it on his head, | 我一盖子砸在了他头上 |
[36:29] | but I messed up. | 但我搞砸了 |
[36:31] | He shoved the door closed, and he grabbed me by the wrist. | 他使劲推上了门 然后抓住了我的手腕 |
[36:36] | That’s why it’s sore now. | 所以我的手腕到现在都酸痛 |
[36:39] | We could wait ’til he’s asleep | 我们可以等到他睡着的时候 |
[36:40] | and kill him dead. | 然后把他杀了 |
[36:41] | Yeah, we could, but… | 是啊 我们可以这样 但 |
[36:44] | then what? | 接着呢 |
[36:46] | We’d run out of food | 我们会吃光食物 |
[36:47] | and we don’t know the code to the door. | 而且我们也不知道开门的密码 |
[36:49] | Hey, the Grandma and the Grandpa could come. | 外公外婆会来帮我们啊 |
[36:54] | Jack, they don’t know where we are. | 杰克 他们不知道我们在哪里 |
[36:57] | Room’s not on any map. | 房间不在地图上 |
[37:03] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
[37:06] | Now, we’ve got a chance. | 现在我们有一次机会 |
[37:07] | We’ve nearly missed it, but we’ve got our chance. | 虽然差点错过 但我们现在有机会了 |
[37:12] | So you’re gonna help me. | 所以你要帮我 |
[37:14] | You’re gonna help me trick Old Nick. | 你要帮我骗老尼克 |
[37:20] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[37:21] | I’m going to make your face so hot, | 我要把你的脸弄得很烫 |
[37:23] | that Old Nick will have to take you to the hospital | 这样老尼克就不得不开着卡车 |
[37:25] | in his truck, | 送你去医院 |
[37:26] | and then when you get there, | 等你到那里 |
[37:26] | you’re gonna say to the doctors, “Help! Police!” | 就对医生说 “救命 报警” |
[37:29] | Well, maybe next year when I’m six. | 要不等明年我六岁了再说吧 |
[37:31] | Tonight. | 今晚就要 |
[37:34] | It has to be tonight, Jack. | 必须是今晚 杰克 |
[37:36] | We’ll tell Old Nick that because of the power cut, | 我们跟老尼克说 因为断电 |
[37:39] | you got so cold, that you got a fever. | 你着凉了 发烧了 |
[37:41] | Tomorrow, please. | 明天吧 好吗 |
[37:42] | No. I’m your Ma, | 不 我是你妈妈 |
[37:43] | so, sometimes, I have to pick for the both of us. | 所以有时候我必须替我们俩做决定 |
[37:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[37:50] | You’ve got to stay floppy. | 你要保持无精打采的状态 |
[37:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:52] | Stay floppy, | 要一直假装病怏怏的 |
[37:53] | and you’re not going to move or say a word. | 你不能动 也不能说一句话 |
[37:54] | You’re too weak, okay? | 因为你太虚弱了 懂吗 |
[37:59] | Ew, what are you doing? | 好恶心 你在干什么 |
[38:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:06] | I’ve just got to make you smell sick. | 我要让你闻起来也像病人一样 |
[38:09] | Good. That’s good. | 好 这样很好 |
[38:10] | Show me how… | 跟我… |
[38:11] | Show you me how you’re gonna pull the note out of your pocket. | 跟我演一遍你该怎么把纸条从口袋拿出来 |
[38:13] | Show me the note. Come on. | 给我看纸条 快点 |
[38:15] | When you’re at the hospital… | 就当你现在在医院 |
[38:16] | Show me. What’s this? | 给我演一遍 这是什么 |
[38:19] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[38:23] | You see? You’ve got a bit of me all the time. | 看吧 我身体的部分一直陪着你 |
[38:28] | Okay. Put it back in your pocket. | 放回你口袋里 |
[38:32] | Okay, good. | 好了 就这样 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 很好 |
[38:35] | And you’ve got your strong, too. | 你也要坚强 |
[38:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:37] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[38:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:42] | Come on. | 快点来吧 |
[39:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:32] | There you are. | 你终于来了 |
[39:34] | You know the drill. | 你知道规矩的 |
[39:36] | Not a peep ’til the door’s shut. | 门关上前不准偷看 |
[39:37] | Sorry. It’s… | 抱歉 只是… |
[39:39] | Jack’s sick. | 杰克生病了 |
[39:41] | It was so cold. | 昨天太冷了 |
[39:43] | Well, you brought that on yourself. | 还不是怪你没看好 |
[39:45] | Well, I couldn’t keep him warm, | 我让他暖和不起来 |
[39:45] | and now he’s burning up. | 他现在烫得厉害 |
[39:48] | Give him some of those painkillers. | 给他吃点止痛药 |
[39:50] | I tried, but he just keeps puking them back up. | 我试过 可他都吐出来了 |
[39:57] | Don’t. Don’t! | 不 不许碰他 |
[40:08] | Stay still. | 别乱动 |
[40:11] | Jesus, he’s on fire. | 天啊 他像点着了一样 |
[40:13] | Okay, well I’ll get him something stronger. | 好吧 明天我带点药效强的来 |
[40:15] | But he… he’s five. | 可是他 他才五岁 |
[40:17] | He’s dehydrated. | 他脱水了 |
[40:17] | He has a fever. | 还发着高烧 |
[40:19] | He could go into convulsions at any minute. | 他随时有可能痉挛的 |
[40:20] | Just shut up and let me think! | 闭嘴 让我想想 |
[40:22] | Okay. All right. Okay. | 好吧 我想到了 |
[40:24] | I’ll… I’ll get him some tomorrow night. | 我明晚会给他带过来的 |
[40:26] | No! He… you need to take him to the E.R. right now. | 不 你得马上带他去急诊室 |
[40:28] | – He can’t wait to tomorrow. – Stop the hysterics. | -他等不到明天了 -别发疯了 |
[40:29] | Please, I’m begging you! | 我求求你了 |
[40:41] | Am I still gonna go? | 我还要去吗 |
[40:45] | No, not this time. | 不 这次不用 |
[40:51] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:32] | So you remember how Edmond | 你还记得埃德蒙 |
[41:34] | pulls his friend out of a bag and hides him, | 是怎样把伙伴拉出袋子藏起来的吗 |
[41:39] | and then he gets in the bag, | 他自己藏进袋子 |
[41:41] | and he lays in there really still | 躺在那一动不动 |
[41:42] | until the guards come? | 直到警卫进来 |
[41:48] | So that’s what you’re going to do. | 你要像他那样做 |
[41:54] | You see? | 听懂了吗 |
[41:55] | How that’s even tricks-ier than pretending to be sick, | 这比装病更能骗到他 |
[41:57] | because you’re gonna… | 因为你要 |
[42:00] | play dead. | 装死 |
[42:03] | Folding over. | 要卷喽 |
[42:06] | I don’t want to be dead. | 我不想死 |
[42:07] | You’re just pretending to be dead. | 你只是假装死了 |
[42:09] | Stay stiff. | 不能动 |
[42:11] | We’re gonna roll you up in rug | 把你用地毯裹着 |
[42:12] | so that Old Nick won’t see you, | 老尼克就看不到你了 |
[42:14] | won’t see that you’re alive inside. | 他就不知道你还活着了 |
[42:15] | Old Nick’s going to pick you up like this. | 老尼克会像这样把你抱起来 |
[42:17] | Stay stiff, stiff, stiff. | 僵硬点 再硬点 硬点 |
[42:18] | And, and you’re not gonna be wobbly and floppy this time. | 这次你别乱动 也别软绵绵的 |
[42:20] | You’re gonna be real stiff, like a… like a robot. | 你得僵硬点 就像个机器人 |
[42:24] | It’s gonna shake. | 接下来会有点晃 |
[42:26] | Now, that is what it’ll feel like. | 就像是这样 |
[42:29] | And that’s when you know that Old Nick’s driving. | 就代表了老尼克正在开车 |
[42:31] | That means he’s busy, | 说明他正忙着呢 |
[42:31] | and so it’s time for you to roll. | 这时候你就该滚起来了 |
[42:33] | And you’re not gonna make a sound, | 你得悄无声息的 |
[42:35] | and I’m gonna be there in your head, | 我会在你脑子里 |
[42:36] | talking to you the whole time. | 不停和你说话 |
[42:37] | Come on. Roll, roll, roll. | 加油 滚起来 滚起来 |
[42:39] | Now, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. | 快扭起来 扭起来 |
[42:41] | – Get yourself out. – I can’t. Stop! | -扭出来 -我做不到 不 |
[42:42] | – Come on, Jack. – Ma, I can’t! | -加油 杰克 -妈妈 我做不到 |
[42:45] | And Old Nick’s gonna come, | 老尼克来了后 |
[42:46] | and he’s gonna pick you up in the rug, | 会把你连着地毯一起抱起来 |
[42:48] | and he’s gonna take you outside, | 然后把你带出去 |
[42:50] | and he’s gonna put you in his truck, | 他会把你放在卡车车厢里 |
[42:53] | and he’s gonna… | 他还会 |
[42:55] | find a place to… to lay you down. | 找个地方 扔下你 |
[43:00] | No. | 不 |
[43:07] | It’ll be okay, though, | 但是不会有事的 |
[43:09] | because you’re gonna wiggle out, | 因为你会扭出地毯 |
[43:11] | and you’re gonna run away. | 逃得远远的 |
[43:12] | Head over here. | 头伸过来 |
[43:16] | Arms like this. | 手这样放 |
[43:18] | Okay, there was too many turns that time. | 上次卷太多圈了 |
[43:20] | I’ll shorten the rug. | 这次我稍微折下 |
[43:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:27] | Roll, roll, roll! | 滚 滚 快滚 |
[43:28] | Roll, Jack, roll, come on! | 加油 杰克 滚起来 |
[43:30] | Roll. | 再滚 |
[43:30] | You’ve got it. Now wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. | 你做到了 再扭 扭起来 |
[43:32] | – Yes! – I hate you! | -太棒了 -我恨你 |
[43:36] | Okay, Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[43:46] | Truck, wiggle out, jump, run. | 上卡车 扭出来 跳下去 快跑 |
[43:50] | Okay, you’ll jump, | 路过第一个停车标志 |
[43:52] | jump when you hit the first stop sign, | 车缓缓停下的时候 |
[43:54] | and the truck rolls to a stop. | 你就得跳车了 |
[43:56] | And you’re gonna shout when you see somebody. | 一见到人你就大喊 |
[43:59] | You say, “My Ma is Joy Newsome.” | 告诉他 我妈是乔伊 纽瑟姆 |
[44:03] | Who’s somebody? | 见到什么人 |
[44:04] | Anybody. It’s the first person that you see. | 谁都行 就是你见的第一个人 |
[44:07] | An actual real-life person? | 一个真的大活人 |
[44:17] | What if Old Nick unwraps me? | 老尼克把我翻出来怎么办 |
[44:19] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[44:22] | You got Bad Tooth? | 你带着我的蛀牙吗 |
[44:25] | He’s in here so I don’t lose him. | 我放这了 这样就不会丢了 |
[44:29] | You are amazing. | 你太厉害了 |
[44:33] | And you’re going to love it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[44:36] | What? | 喜欢什么 |
[44:38] | The world. | 外面的世界 |
[44:42] | My house with the hammock | 带吊床的房子 |
[44:44] | and Grandma and Grandpa. | 还有外公和外婆 |
[44:47] | And you? | 也有你吗 |
[44:53] | Yeah. | 肯定的 |
[45:19] | Stay stiff. I’m sorry, Jack. | 乖乖别动 对不起 杰克 |
[45:22] | Stay stiff. | 保持僵硬 |
[45:24] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[45:25] | Antibiotics. | 抗生素拿来了 |
[45:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[45:31] | He got worse in the night. | 晚上他病情恶化了 |
[45:37] | He didn’t wake up. | 就没能醒过来 |
[45:40] | Oh, Jeez. | 天啊 |
[45:44] | You poor girl. | 可怜的家伙 |
[45:51] | Well, I guess it must have been pretty serious. | 我猜病情确实挺严重的 |
[45:52] | You killed my baby. | 你害死了我的孩子 |
[45:54] | Okay, take it easy. | 别激动 |
[45:55] | Okay, let me have a look. | 让我看一眼 |
[45:56] | Don’t touch him! | 别碰他 |
[45:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定死了吗 |
[46:03] | Am I sure? | 你问我确定吗 |
[46:07] | Okay. Well, he can’t stay here, you know? | 他不能留在这 你知道的 |
[46:09] | No. | 不 |
[46:13] | Where are you gonna take him? | 你要把他带去哪 |
[46:14] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[46:15] | I, I’m thinking. Um… | 让我想想 |
[46:18] | Somewhere nice. | 好点的地方 |
[46:20] | It can’t be here. | 不能就埋在这 |
[46:21] | I’ll feel him. | 不然我能感觉到他 |
[46:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:24] | Somewhere with trees. | 有很多树的地方 |
[46:26] | Trees, sure, yeah. | 树 当然 |
[46:29] | I want to swear to me | 你得向我发誓 |
[46:30] | you won’t even lay your filthy eyes on him. | 你不能用你那肮脏的眼睛看他 |
[46:34] | Swear to me that you won’t look at him! | 向我发誓你不会看他一眼 |
[46:36] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[46:41] | Okay, well, it’s about an hour until dark. | 还有一小时才天黑 |
[46:42] | Now! | 就现在 |
[46:45] | I can’t bear it. | 我受不了了 |
[46:46] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[46:51] | Gentle, please! | 轻点 求你了 |
[46:53] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[46:55] | Please! Please, please, be gentle. | 求你了 求你轻点 |
[46:57] | I got him now! I got him. I got him. | 我抱着呢 我抱着呢 |
[47:01] | Step back. | 往后退 |
[47:04] | Face the wall. | 面朝墙 |
[49:19] | Truck. | 上卡车 |
[49:21] | Wiggle out. | 扭出来 |
[49:22] | Jump, run, somebody. | 跳下去 快跑 找人 |
[51:14] | God. Stupid bitch. | 天啊 蠢婊子 |
[51:36] | Oh! Boomer! | 布默 |
[51:38] | I’m really sorry, man. She just came out of nowhere. | 实在对不起 先生 她突然撞上来了 |
[51:41] | I’m… hey, hey, I’m really sorry. | 对…实在对不起 |
[51:45] | Is your little girl okay? | 你女儿没事吧 |
[51:46] | It’s under control. | 别担心 |
[51:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:48] | Has she been in some kind of accident? | 她受了什么伤吗 |
[51:50] | Would you like me to phone someone? | 需要我打电话给谁吗 |
[51:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[51:53] | I’ll take care of it. | 我能搞定的 |
[51:56] | What’s that you’ve got there, honey? | 你手上拿的什么 宝贝 |
[51:57] | Come on! | 给我 |
[52:00] | Is that for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[52:01] | Come on. | 给我 |
[52:03] | Why don’t you just mind your own business? | 别多管闲事 |
[52:06] | Ma! | 妈妈 |
[52:07] | – I’m calling the cops, Mister… – Help me! | -我要报警了 先生 -救救我 |
[52:08] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[52:12] | Come here. Sit. Sit down. | 过来 坐 坐下 |
[52:15] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[52:22] | This is Boomer. He’s not gonna hurt you. | 它叫布默 不会伤害你的 |
[52:25] | He’s all gone now. I’m gonna call somebody. | 他跑了 我得报警了 |
[52:44] | It was a red pick-up. | 是辆红色的皮卡 |
[52:45] | She was running away from this guy. | 她试着挣脱那个人 |
[52:46] | He grabbed her. | 那人抓住了她 |
[52:47] | – I tried to stop him and… – Thank you. | -我试着阻止他 -谢谢你 |
[52:49] | Hey. Hey, there. | 宝贝 |
[52:52] | I’m Officer Parker. Can you tell me your name? | 我是帕克警官 能告诉我你名字吗 |
[52:58] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[53:00] | Can you say that a little louder for me? | 能大点声再说次吗 |
[53:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:17] | So, um, do you… | 那么你… |
[53:22] | have another name? | 还有其他名字吗 |
[53:26] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[53:29] | Okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[53:31] | Can you tell me how old you are? | 你能告诉我你几岁了吗 |
[53:35] | I’m five. | 五岁 |
[53:36] | Five? | 五岁 |
[53:38] | That’s great, okay. | 很好 |
[53:40] | Now, uh, can you tell me where you live? | 能告诉我你住哪吗 |
[53:46] | Why don’t we call Child Services? | 我们还是打给儿童机构吧 |
[53:52] | Do you have a mom, Jack? | 你有妈妈吗 杰克 |
[53:56] | Ma. | 妈妈 |
[53:57] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[53:57] | Does she have another name? | 她还有别的名字吗 |
[54:06] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起了 |
[54:08] | Um, where’s Ma right now? | 你妈妈现在在哪 |
[54:13] | – Room. – What room? | -房间里 -什么房间 |
[54:15] | Jack, where’s this room? | 杰克 那房间在哪 |
[54:20] | That guy with the truck, is that your dad? | 那个开卡车的 是你爸爸吗 |
[54:22] | Is that Ma’s boyfriend? Do you know him? | 还是你妈的男朋友 你认识他吗 |
[54:26] | What’s that, Jack? | 这是什么 杰克 |
[54:28] | A bit of Ma. | 妈妈的一部分 |
[54:32] | That’s okay, buddy. | 没事了 孩子 |
[54:33] | That’s good. Thank you, Jack. | 你做的很好 谢谢你 杰克 |
[54:35] | That’s good. You did real good, okay? | 你做得真棒 真的 |
[54:37] | You did good. | 太棒了 |
[54:46] | So Jack, anything you recognize, buddy? | 杰克 还能记起点什么 |
[54:49] | Jack, anything? | 任何事 |
[54:51] | Your room, Jack. | 关于你的房间 杰克 |
[54:53] | What’s outside the room? | 房间外面有什么 |
[54:56] | Space. | 太空 |
[54:59] | No… the world. | 不 是世界 |
[55:01] | You think the kid’s on something? | 你觉得孩子能知道点什么 |
[55:04] | Okay, listen, when you step out the door… | 听着 你走出门看到什么 |
[55:09] | No? No, you don’t? | 没有 没看到吗 |
[55:10] | We don’t know how to open the door. | 我们不知道怎么开门 |
[55:12] | My money’s on some kind of cult… | 我打赌肯定是什么邪教组织 |
[55:14] | the tooth, the long hair. | 牙齿 长头发 |
[55:15] | Is there daylight in your room? | 房子能见到阳光吗 |
[55:18] | Okay, good. How many windows? | 好的 有几扇窗户 |
[55:20] | Zero. | 没有 |
[55:22] | Well, then, how does the sun come in? | 那阳光怎么进来的 |
[55:23] | Through skylight. | 通过天窗 |
[55:25] | Skylight? | 天窗 |
[55:26] | Okay, excellent. | 太棒了 |
[55:27] | So you live in a house with a skylight? | 所以你住在一个有天窗的屋子里 |
[55:30] | No, it’s not a house. | 不是一件屋子 |
[55:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:34] | – It’s a… – Yeah? | -那是一间… -什么 |
[55:35] | It’s a… | 是一间 |
[55:36] | You’d get more out of him after he’s had some sleep. | 你得让他睡一觉才能问出更多的 |
[55:38] | Tom, give it a second. | 汤姆 再给他点时间 |
[55:39] | Room’s a… a shed. | 房间是一个棚屋 |
[55:41] | A shed, Jack? A shed? | 棚屋 杰克 是棚屋吗 |
[55:43] | Okay, good boy. | 好孩子 |
[55:44] | Yeah, it’s a needle in a haystack. | 那也是大海捞针 |
[55:45] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[55:46] | What made you jump out the truck, Jack? | 你为什么要跳下车 杰克 |
[55:49] | Ma said in my head. | 妈妈在我脑袋里说的 |
[55:51] | Okay, what exactly did she say? | 她是怎么说的 |
[55:56] | Jump when it slows down, but I couldn’t. | 车慢下来就跳 但我没跳成 |
[55:59] | All right. So, what did you do? | 很好 那你做了什么 |
[56:02] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[56:05] | Third time, I got bent. | 第三次 我被撞倒了 |
[56:07] | The… third time of what, Jack? | 什么第三次 杰克 |
[56:10] | Third slow. | 第三次减速 |
[56:12] | Everything went sideways, | 一切都倒向一边 |
[56:14] | and then it stopped, then I jumped… | 然后就停下了 我就跳下来了 |
[56:16] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[56:18] | I got it, buddy. I got it. | 我明白了 孩子 我懂了 |
[56:20] | – 54-09 call. – Go ahead. | -编号54-09汇报 -收到 |
[56:21] | Dispatch. Listen carefully. We have a rough location. | 请求支援 听仔细了 只有大致地点 |
[56:24] | All right, uh, south on Elm, | 榆树路南段 |
[56:26] | three stop signs past the junction with Beech. | 距离山毛榉路交叉口有三个停车标志 |
[56:28] | Look for a garden shed with a skylight. | 找一间带天窗的棚屋 |
[56:31] | Also check the most recent satellite images | 同时搜索最新卫星图像 |
[56:33] | for a red pick-up in the driveway. | 看谁家车道上停有红色皮卡 |
[56:35] | 54-09 on route. | 54-09正在赶来 |
[56:36] | – Unbelievable. – Okay, copy that, 54-09. | -难以置信 -收到 54-09 |
[56:38] | Good boy, Jack. | 好孩子 杰克 |
[56:40] | …A possible active hostage situation. | 发生疑似人质劫持案件 |
[56:52] | 27-Adam calling in. | 27A正在呼叫 |
[56:53] | We are at 40019 Pine Street. | 我们在松树街40019号 |
[57:01] | Stay with the kid. | 陪着孩子 |
[57:04] | Everything’s gonna be okay, Jack. | 没事的 杰克 |
[57:07] | Settle in. | 乖乖呆着 |
[57:10] | Parker, backyard. | 帕克 在后院 |
[57:38] | Ma! | 妈 |
[57:48] | Ma… | 妈 |
[57:52] | Ma. | 妈 |
[57:54] | Ma! | 妈 |
[57:57] | Ma! | 妈 |
[58:00] | Open the door! Open! | 开门 开门 |
[58:15] | Jack! Where is he? | 杰克 他在哪 |
[58:16] | Ma! Ma, I’m in this one! | 妈 我在这辆车里 |
[58:19] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[59:21] | Ma. | 妈 |
[59:23] | Can we go to bed? | 我们能上床睡觉吗 |
[59:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[59:28] | They’ll take us somewhere to sleep soon. | 他们马上就会带我们去睡觉的地方 |
[59:32] | No, but Bed… | 不 是床… |
[59:35] | in Room. | 房间里的床 |
[1:02:15] | Ma! Ma! | 妈 妈 |
[1:02:21] | Good morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 小懒虫 |
[1:02:26] | I was waiting so long for you to wake up, | 我等你睡醒等了很长时间 |
[1:02:28] | I fell asleep again. | 等得我又睡着了 |
[1:02:30] | Are we on another planet? | 我们在另一个星球上吗 |
[1:02:32] | Mm-mm. | 不是 |
[1:02:34] | Same one, just a different spot. | 还在地球上 地点不同而已 |
[1:02:37] | This one is… | 这里是 |
[1:02:41] | a bedroom in a hospital. | 医院里的一间病房 |
[1:02:44] | Are we sick for real or pretend? | 我们是真病了还是装病 |
[1:02:47] | We’re not sick. | 我们没病 |
[1:02:48] | We’re the opposite of sick. | 我们是生病[变态]的反义词 |
[1:02:50] | How long are we staying? | 我们要待多久 |
[1:02:52] | Not long. | 不用多久 |
[1:02:54] | Grandma saw us last night, | 外婆昨晚来看我们了 |
[1:02:56] | and she’s gonna get us once they say we’re okay. | 只要医生允许 她就马上来接我们 |
[1:02:58] | And Grandpa? | 那外公呢 |
[1:03:00] | He was away for work, | 他在外地工作 |
[1:03:02] | but he’s on a plane coming back home. | 但他正坐飞机赶回家 |
[1:03:05] | I wetted the bed before. I’m sorry. | 我尿床了 抱歉 |
[1:03:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:03:08] | It was by accident. | 我不是故意的 |
[1:03:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:03:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:03:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:03:16] | Just now. | 现在就可以 |
[1:03:18] | Uh, yeah, that would be great. | 那样就太棒了 |
[1:03:21] | Can you bring it in 20 minutes? | 你能二十分钟内送过来吗 |
[1:03:23] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:03:26] | Step out, okay. | 迈出来 好 |
[1:03:33] | – Ma that’s waste. – We’ll get you new ones. | -妈 这样很浪费 -再给你买新的 |
[1:03:36] | For Sunday Treat? | 当作周日特享吗 |
[1:03:41] | There will be so many treats, | 以后还可以享受更多 |
[1:03:43] | and not just on Sunday. | 而且不止周日才有 |
[1:03:49] | Ma, where’s the bath? | 妈 浴缸在哪 |
[1:03:54] | There’s a shower. | 这儿有淋浴 |
[1:03:56] | It’s splashier. | 是喷水的 |
[1:04:00] | Jack, come here. | 杰克 过来 |
[1:04:05] | That’s us. | 这就是我们 |
[1:04:08] | Ma, will he find us? | 妈 他会找到我们吗 |
[1:04:13] | No. | 不会 |
[1:04:15] | He will never find us. | 他永远也找不到我们 |
[1:04:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:04:22] | Bath before bed. That’s the rule. | 睡觉前才洗澡 这是规矩 |
[1:04:26] | There are no rules, Jack. | 现在没规矩了 杰克 |
[1:04:28] | We can do what we like. | 我们可以随心所欲 |
[1:04:32] | Are you hurting? | 你哪里疼吗 |
[1:04:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:37] | You wanna come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[1:04:38] | Mm-mm. | 不 |
[1:04:45] | Ma, the door’s ticking. | 妈 门在响 |
[1:04:47] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:04:50] | – Good morning. – Hi. | -早上好 -你好 |
[1:04:52] | Hey, it’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 来吧 |
[1:04:53] | So I hear we’re all awake now? | 我听说你们都醒了 |
[1:04:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:04:58] | Just put it right there. | 把它放这儿就行 |
[1:05:00] | It’s okay Jack. | 没事的 杰克 |
[1:05:02] | Hi, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[1:05:04] | How are you doing? | 感觉如何 |
[1:05:07] | My name’s Dr. Mittal, | 我是米塔尔医生 |
[1:05:10] | and you were asleep when I showed up this morning. | 我今早来的时候 你在睡觉 |
[1:05:14] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[1:05:16] | Do you want some breakfast? | 想吃早饭吗 |
[1:05:17] | Yeah, you must be starved. | 你肯定饿极了 |
[1:05:18] | He’s gonna bring you some breakfast. | 他给你带了早饭 |
[1:05:21] | Check out what we’ve got. | 看看这都有什么吧 |
[1:05:23] | It’s pancakes and fruit. | 薄煎饼和水果 |
[1:05:30] | Let’s check it out. | 让我们来看看 |
[1:05:36] | Pancakes. | 薄煎饼啊 |
[1:05:38] | Looks really good. | 看起来好好吃 |
[1:05:40] | Really, really good. | 真的非常好吃 |
[1:05:42] | You want to try it? | 你想尝尝吗 |
[1:05:43] | – It goes with syrup, too. – Everything’s looking good. | -配着糖浆吃 -看起来一切都好 |
[1:05:45] | You want to try syrup? It’s very sweet. | 你想尝尝糖浆吗 很甜的 |
[1:05:49] | So… | 那么… |
[1:05:51] | I brought you some goodies. | 我给你们带了点东西 |
[1:05:55] | Sunglasses. | 墨镜 |
[1:05:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:56] | That’ll make you more comfortable, | 如果你们要出门的话 |
[1:05:57] | if you need to go outside, | 戴上会舒服一些 |
[1:05:59] | and, um, sunscreen. | 还有防晒霜 |
[1:06:01] | That’s for him, mainly. | 主要是为他准备的 |
[1:06:03] | This is important. That’s-that’s for Jack. | 这很重要 这是给杰克的 |
[1:06:05] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有这种必要吗 |
[1:06:07] | Well, there’s a lot of germs in the air | 空气中有很多细菌 |
[1:06:09] | that he still needs to get used to. | 他还不适应 |
[1:06:11] | And, uh, my colleague | 还有 我同事 |
[1:06:13] | prescribed this for your pain, | 给你开了药 |
[1:06:15] | for your wrist, | 治手腕疼的 |
[1:06:16] | until they can get you set up for surgery. | 在你准备好手术之前都要服用 |
[1:06:18] | And that’s to help you sleep. | 这是帮助睡眠的 |
[1:06:20] | Just take it if you need it. | 有需要的时候就吃点 |
[1:06:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:24] | Come on, Jack. | 来吧 杰克 |
[1:06:26] | Let’s try some pancake, huh? | 尝尝薄煎饼 如何 |
[1:06:28] | So, have you had a chance | 我们今早谈的事情 |
[1:06:29] | to think about what we discussed this morning? | 你考虑了吗 |
[1:06:31] | Yeah, I thought… I did think about it. | 我想过了 确实想过了 |
[1:06:33] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢 但是… |
[1:06:36] | I-I really want to go home. | 我真的很想回家 |
[1:06:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:41] | You know my view. | 你知道我的意见 |
[1:06:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:06:45] | And with everything you two have experienced, | 你们俩经历这么多苦难 |
[1:06:48] | and, uh, just to assess Jack properly. | 该给杰克做个全面评估 |
[1:06:52] | But nothing happened to Jack. | 但杰克没受苦 |
[1:06:54] | No, no, no, I understand. I understand. | 不 我懂 我懂 |
[1:06:56] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会没事的吧 |
[1:07:00] | The most important thing you did | 你做的最重要的事 |
[1:07:03] | was get him out while he’s still plastic. | 就是在他还有可塑性时把他带出来 |
[1:07:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:08] | I’m not plastic. | 我不是塑料人 |
[1:07:10] | What’s that, Jack? | 你说什么 杰克 |
[1:07:11] | He says that he’s… he’s real. | 他说他是真的 |
[1:07:14] | He’s not plastic. | 不是塑料人 |
[1:07:15] | Well, you got me there, Jack. | 被你说中了 杰克 |
[1:07:19] | You’re real. | 你是真实的 |
[1:07:19] | And you’re very brave. | 而且你非常勇敢 |
[1:07:24] | Yeah, let’s talk about this later. | 我们以后再谈吧 |
[1:07:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:07:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:07:30] | I’m sorry. We just couldn’t wait any longer. | 抱歉 我们一刻也等不了了 |
[1:07:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:07:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:07:40] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[1:07:42] | Thanks for saving our little girl. | 感谢你救了我女儿 |
[1:07:56] | I’ve been in the world 37 hours. | 我在世界里待了37个小时了 |
[1:08:01] | I’ve seen pancakes, | 我看到了薄煎饼 |
[1:08:03] | and a stairs, | 楼梯 |
[1:08:04] | and birds, | 鸟儿 |
[1:08:05] | and windows, | 窗户 |
[1:08:07] | and hundreds of cars, | 成百上千的汽车 |
[1:08:09] | and clouds, | 云朵 |
[1:08:11] | and police, | 警察 |
[1:08:12] | and doctors, | 医生 |
[1:08:13] | and Grandma and Grandpa. | 还有外公外婆 |
[1:08:15] | But Ma says | 但妈说 |
[1:08:16] | they don’t live together in the hammock house anymore. | 他们不再一起生活在有吊床的地方了 |
[1:08:21] | Grandma lives there with her friend, Leo, now, | 现在外婆和她的朋友里奥住在那里 |
[1:08:24] | and Grandpa lives far away. | 外公住在很远的地方 |
[1:08:26] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:32] | I’ve seen persons with different faces | 我见到了许多长着不同面孔 |
[1:08:35] | and bigness and smells, | 高矮气味各不相同的人 |
[1:08:37] | talking all together. | 在一起说话 |
[1:08:37] | 突发消息 纽瑟姆一案的嫌犯被捕 | |
[1:08:38] | Now, we are getting unconfirmed reports | 我们得到未经证实的消息称 |
[1:08:40] | 突发消息 纽瑟姆一案的嫌犯被捕 | |
[1:08:40] | that an individual has just been arrested… | 刚刚逮捕了一名… |
[1:08:43] | The world’s like all TV planets on at the same time… | 世界就像所有的电视星球同时在播放 |
[1:08:47] | – Hello? – so I don’t know | -喂 -我都不知道 |
[1:08:48] | which way to look and listen. | 该看向哪边 听谁说话了 |
[1:08:49] | I just want to come home. | 我只想回家 |
[1:08:53] | There’s doors and more doors, | 世界里有很多门 |
[1:08:56] | and behind all the doors, | 在每扇门背后 |
[1:08:58] | there’s another inside, | 都有一个里面的世界 |
[1:08:59] | and another outside, | 又会有另一个外面 |
[1:09:01] | and things happen, happen, happening. | 事情发生 不断发生 |
[1:09:04] | It never stops. | 从不停止 |
[1:09:09] | Plus, the world’s always changing brightness and hotness, | 还有 世界里的亮度和温度不断改变 |
[1:09:14] | and there’s invisible germs floating everywhere. | 四处都漂着看不见的细菌 |
[1:09:19] | When I was small, I only knew small things, | 我小时候只知道小东西 |
[1:09:23] | but now I’m five, I know everything. | 我现在五岁 我什么都知道了 |
[1:09:37] | Here we are. | 我们现在 |
[1:09:38] | We’re outside the Newsome home. | 就在纽瑟姆家外面 |
[1:09:40] | We’re waiting, and there are two vans… | 焦急地等待着 两辆厢式车刚刚抵达 |
[1:09:43] | We’re walking out in this? | 我们就这么走出去吗 |
[1:09:44] | We’re getting out here. | 就在这儿下车 |
[1:09:45] | Come on, sweetie. It’s okay. Just pick him up. | 来吧 宝贝 没事的 抱着他走 |
[1:09:46] | Come here, Jack. | 过来 杰克 |
[1:09:50] | Mrs. Newsome, Channel 5… | 纽瑟姆女士 我们是第五频道的… |
[1:09:59] | Don’t worry about it. They’ll get bored quickly. | 别担心 他们很快就会厌倦的 |
[1:10:01] | – The back of the property… – Are you okay? | -房子后侧… -你还好吗 |
[1:10:02] | is screened-in really well, | 保护措施也很到位 |
[1:10:03] | – and we’ve taken care where necessary. – Okay. | -哪里有疏漏的话我们会解决的 -好 |
[1:10:05] | So if you keep the front drapes closed… | 只要你们把前面的窗帘拉好 |
[1:10:06] | – You’re home now. – you’ll have complete privacy. | -我们到家了 -就不会有人冒犯隐私了 |
[1:10:08] | We’ll be outside if you need anything at all. | 有任何需要 我们就在外面 |
[1:10:09] | All right. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 好 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[1:10:12] | Your father’s still talking to the lawyer. | 你父亲还在和律师谈 |
[1:10:14] | Do you want to take your shoes off? | 你想把鞋子脱掉吗 |
[1:10:16] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:10:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:10:18] | Let’s check out downstairs. | 我们下楼看看 |
[1:10:24] | You can do it. | 你能行的 |
[1:10:25] | You want to hold my hand? | 想抓着我的手吗 |
[1:10:28] | Oh, that’s good. | 真棒 |
[1:10:29] | Come on, one step at a time. | 加油 一步一个台阶 |
[1:10:33] | – Okay, one more. Good. – Hello. | -再来一个台阶 好 -你好 |
[1:10:38] | – Welcome home, honey. – Hi. | -欢迎回家 宝贝 -你好 |
[1:10:39] | I’m very, very happy to see you. | 见到你我非常高兴 |
[1:10:41] | – Hey, Jack. – You, too. | -杰克 -我也很高兴 |
[1:10:43] | This is Leo. | 这位是里奥 |
[1:10:44] | Hey there, sport. | 你好呀 小伙子 |
[1:10:45] | Leo’s been our friend since your morn was little. | 你妈妈小时候 里奥就是我们的朋友了 |
[1:10:47] | Jack, Jack, come on. Say… | 杰克 杰克 叫… |
[1:10:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Yeah, it’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 没关系 |
[1:10:52] | It’s all right, sweetie. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[1:10:52] | – Let’s just… – Sorry. | -我们只是… -抱歉 |
[1:10:53] | It’s okay. Come on in. | 没事的 快过来 |
[1:11:00] | So, what can I get you? | 给你们拿点什么吧 |
[1:11:02] | Anyone hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[1:11:03] | We have everything. | 我们什么都有 |
[1:11:04] | Yeah, people have been so kind. | 是啊 人们都很热情 |
[1:11:07] | Jack, would you like something to drink? | 杰克 你想喝点什么吗 |
[1:11:12] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:11:15] | Grandma asked you a question. Do you want something? | 外婆问你话呢 你想要什么吗 |
[1:11:17] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[1:11:19] | Juice. | 果汁 |
[1:11:21] | Uh, he would like some juice. Please. | 他想喝果汁 谢谢 |
[1:11:23] | – Okay. – Coming right up. | -好 -这就来 |
[1:11:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:25] | – What about… – I’m fine. | -你呢… -不用了 |
[1:11:26] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[1:11:30] | You know when your Grandma asks you a question? | 外婆问你话的时候 |
[1:11:32] | You can answer her. | 你直接回答她就好 |
[1:11:35] | You don’t need to say everything to me, okay? | 你不必请我转述 明白吗 |
[1:11:37] | Just… | 就… |
[1:11:41] | – Ma. – What? | -妈 -怎么了 |
[1:11:43] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[1:11:45] | Those are toys, some gifts for you, | 是玩具 给你的礼物 |
[1:11:48] | from people that are very happy that we got home safe. | 见到我们安全到家 人们很高兴 |
[1:11:54] | What people? | 什么人们 |
[1:11:59] | Just people. | 就是人们 |
[1:12:12] | Do you have the glasses and the tray? | 你这有玻璃杯和托盘吗 |
[1:12:15] | Where’s the ice cream and the hammock? | 冰淇淋和吊床在哪里 |
[1:12:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:22] | Work it out later. | 一会再找吧 |
[1:12:27] | What is that? Let me see that. | 那是什么 让我看看 |
[1:12:30] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿拿的 |
[1:12:32] | Over there. | 那边 |
[1:12:33] | Just in case. | 以防你饿了 |
[1:12:35] | Do you have a dog? | 你们养狗了吗 |
[1:12:38] | It’s Leo’s dog, Seamus. | 是里奥的狗 谢缪斯 |
[1:12:41] | He’s on furlough at the moment. | 他现在度假去了 |
[1:12:42] | There’s a pal of mine out of town, | 我有个朋友住在乡下 |
[1:12:44] | so living the country life. | 享受乡村生活 |
[1:12:46] | You know, people at the hospital | 医院的人说 |
[1:12:47] | said to avoid pets until your immunity’s back up. | 在免疫力恢复之前 应该避免接触宠物 |
[1:12:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:53] | The lawyer said they’re expecting a plea, | 律师说他们希望采用辩诉 |
[1:12:55] | but we can’t rule out a trial. | 但无法排除审判的可能性 |
[1:12:57] | He wanted to get into everything. | 他想深入研究每件事 |
[1:12:59] | – I said not today. – Good. | -我说今天不行 -好 |
[1:13:01] | I made it clear there’d be no further contact, | 我说得很清楚 不再进一步接触 |
[1:13:04] | no statements, | 不发表声明 |
[1:13:05] | to respect our family. | 尊重我们的家庭 |
[1:13:08] | Ah, sorry. I’m sorry, I’m… | 对不起 抱歉 我有点… |
[1:13:13] | Can I get you a drink, Bob? | 要喝点什么吗 鲍勃 |
[1:13:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:16] | Scotch, | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[1:13:17] | if you have… whatever you have. | 如果你有的话…都行吧 |
[1:13:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:13:22] | Well, sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[1:13:24] | is there anything you’d like, | 有没有什么是你喜欢的 |
[1:13:26] | or like to do, or… | 或者喜欢做的 |
[1:13:30] | You got it. You got it. | 你能行的 你可以的 |
[1:13:35] | Go on. | 加油 |
[1:13:56] | This is your mom’s room, Jack. | 这是你妈妈的房间 杰克 |
[1:14:03] | Uh, maybe tomorrow, | 说不定明天 |
[1:14:04] | we can cut that hair. | 我们可以帮你把头发剪短 |
[1:14:05] | What do you say, Jack? | 你觉得怎么样啊 杰克 |
[1:14:08] | Ma? | 妈 |
[1:14:09] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:11] | It’s where my strong is… | 那是我的坚强之源 |
[1:14:14] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[1:14:16] | He says that’s where his strong is. | 他说他的头发是他的坚强之源 |
[1:14:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:14:26] | Maybe I’ll just let you rest, huh, | 那你们就先休息吧 |
[1:14:28] | and we’ll… we’ll see you downstairs. | 过会儿再下楼 |
[1:14:30] | We’ll be downstairs, okay? | 我们就在楼下 好吗 |
[1:14:31] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -那就好 |
[1:14:39] | It’s really good, Nancy. | 你做的菜真好吃 南希 |
[1:14:41] | Want to try some? | 要不要尝一点 |
[1:14:43] | No? | 不要吗 |
[1:14:44] | It’s apples. You like apples. | 这是苹果 你喜欢苹果的啊 |
[1:14:45] | How about some ice cream, Jack? | 吃点冰淇淋怎么样 杰克 |
[1:14:48] | Here you go. | 给 |
[1:14:49] | What do you say? | 你该说什么 |
[1:14:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:53] | I know you can say it louder than that. | 我知道你能说得更大声的 |
[1:14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:56] | – It’s okay. – Thank you for being polite. | -没事的 -谢谢你这么有礼貌 |
[1:15:02] | – Leo? – It’s good. | -里奥 -我吃饱了 |
[1:15:20] | Ice cream hurts. | 冰淇淋吃了好疼 |
[1:15:21] | You’ve got a brain freeze there, Jack. | 你是一口吃太多冻着脑子了 杰克 |
[1:15:23] | You’ve just got to eat slower. Okay? | 慢点吃就好了 |
[1:15:40] | I think I’ll turn in. | 我想先回去了 |
[1:15:44] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:15:48] | No. | 没有 |
[1:15:49] | Why are you in such a hurry? | 那你这么着急干什么 |
[1:15:52] | Been a big day. | 今天太忙了 |
[1:15:55] | You haven’t said one word to Jack. | 你一句话都没跟杰克说过 |
[1:15:58] | Joy. Joy. | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[1:16:05] | We’re not going to have to talk about this now? | 非要现在聊这个吗 |
[1:16:11] | Yes, we do, Dad. | 没错 爸 |
[1:16:16] | Look at him. | 看着他 |
[1:16:24] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:16:27] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[1:16:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:16:32] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:16:35] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[1:16:37] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[1:16:39] | – We’re out of here. – Robert. | -我们走 -罗伯特 |
[1:16:40] | Joy. Joy. | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[1:16:40] | Put your spoon down. Let’s go. | 把勺子放下 我们走 |
[1:16:42] | – Hey. – We’re going to bed. | -喂 -我们上床去 |
[1:16:43] | No, Joy, don’t… Joy! | 乔伊 别这样 乔伊 |
[1:16:44] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[1:17:11] | Where’s Grandpa? | 外公去哪儿了 |
[1:17:15] | He had to go home for a while. | 他要回家一段时间 |
[1:17:23] | You want to play with some of those toys? | 你想不想玩会儿玩具 |
[1:17:41] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[1:17:43] | This? That’s you. | 这个吗 那是你 |
[1:17:45] | Yeah, that’s me. | 没错 就是我 |
[1:17:48] | And Stacey Benton | 还有史黛西·本顿 |
[1:17:51] | and Heather Noel | 希瑟·诺埃尔 |
[1:17:52] | and Laura Sullivan. | 和劳拉·苏利文 |
[1:17:56] | We were on a relay team. | 我们之前是一个接力队的 |
[1:17:59] | I was the anchor. | 我跑第四棒 |
[1:18:01] | I was really fast. | 我当时跑得可快了 |
[1:18:04] | We did track. | 我们参加了径赛 |
[1:18:06] | – Real track? – Mm-hmm. | -是真的跑道吗 -嗯 |
[1:18:08] | On a field. | 就在田径场上 |
[1:18:18] | You know what happened to them? | 你知道她们发生了什么吗 |
[1:18:20] | – No. – Exactly. | -不知道 -没错 |
[1:18:24] | Nothing. | 什么也没发生 |
[1:18:24] | Just lived their life and nothing happened. | 就那样过着她们的日子 什么也没发生 |
[1:18:58] | Nothing new at this point. | 没什么新鲜的 |
[1:18:59] | Just a family reunited. | 只不过是家人重聚而已 |
[1:19:01] | How is Jack doing? | 杰克怎么样了 |
[1:19:02] | How is the family doing? | 你们一家人怎么样了 |
[1:19:05] | Jack, get away from the window. | 杰克 离窗户远一点 |
[1:19:08] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:19:10] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[1:19:12] | So, the other thing that we need to discuss | 现在我们唯一需要讨论的 |
[1:19:14] | is some sort of media strategy. | 就是媒体策略 |
[1:19:17] | God, we’re not ready for talking like that, not yet, | 天啊 我们还没做好公开发言的准备 |
[1:19:20] | So… | 所以… |
[1:19:21] | Okay, um… | 那好 |
[1:19:24] | There’s gonna be expenses moving forward, | 后续打官司肯定会需要钱 |
[1:19:26] | and a “Prime Time” interview, | 参加一个《黄金时段》的访谈 |
[1:19:28] | just one “Prime Time” interview, | 就这一个《黄金时段》的访谈 |
[1:19:29] | means a lot of money. | 就能让你们拿到很多钱 |
[1:19:46] | Ma, how long are we going to be here for? | 妈 我们要在这里呆多久 |
[1:19:52] | This is where we live now, Jack. | 我们就在这里住下了 杰克 |
[1:20:46] | …As much information as I can give you. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[1:20:47] | I’m sure Nancy knows more. | 南希肯定知道得比我多 |
[1:20:49] | I’ll get her to call you when she gets in. | 等她回来我会让她给你打电话的 |
[1:20:52] | – Thanks. – Thanks again. | -谢谢你 -麻烦你了 |
[1:21:08] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[1:21:12] | What am I gonna do now? | 我现在该干什么呢 |
[1:21:15] | I wonder if there’s anybody around that would… | 也不知道有没有人愿意 |
[1:21:18] | play with me or talk to me. | 陪我玩一玩或是说说话 |
[1:21:22] | I guess not. | 大概是没有吧 |
[1:21:26] | I’m pretty hungry. | 我好饿啊 |
[1:21:28] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[1:21:29] | I got something in the kitchen, I think. | 厨房里肯定有吃的 |
[1:21:32] | Oh, yes, I’ve got something very… | 没错 厨房里好像有… |
[1:21:35] | tasty in the kitchen, I think. | 特别好吃的东西呢 |
[1:21:38] | Let me see what’s here. | 让我看看这里都有什么 |
[1:21:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:21:52] | I didn’t know you were up. | 我都不知道你起床了呢 |
[1:22:04] | Pretty good, hmm? Am I right? | 挺好吃的吧 是不是 |
[1:22:10] | I like this kind, too. | 我也喜欢这种麦片 |
[1:22:13] | Kind of sweet, | 有点甜 |
[1:22:13] | but they’re pretty good. | 但很好吃 |
[1:22:24] | Do you really have a dog? | 你真的有条狗吗 |
[1:22:26] | I do. | 对啊 |
[1:22:29] | Named Seamus. | 它叫塞缪斯 |
[1:22:31] | He’s very small. | 它很小的 |
[1:22:33] | He’s not very smart. | 不是很机灵 |
[1:22:37] | You should meet him sometime. | 找时间得让你见见它 |
[1:22:40] | He’ll shake your hand. | 它会跟你握手的 |
[1:22:47] | I had a dog once named Lucky. | 我曾经有条狗叫好运 |
[1:22:49] | – Mm? – But he wasn’t real. | -是吗 -但它不是真的 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah? | 这样啊 |
[1:22:53] | He lived in Room. | 它住在房间里 |
[1:23:01] | So we’ve got some fluffy clouds in the sky. | 你在天上画了软绵绵的白云 |
[1:23:03] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:23:07] | It looks like a nice day. | 看起来天气不错啊 |
[1:23:09] | Which one of these guys is you? | 这几个人哪个是你 |
[1:23:13] | – That guy? – Mm-hmm. | -这个吗 -对 |
[1:23:16] | And who’s this? | 那这个是谁 |
[1:23:18] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:23:20] | It’s a whale. | 是一条鲸鱼 |
[1:23:21] | This guy sees blood under the eyes, | 这个人看到了它眼底的血 |
[1:23:24] | so he wants to go diving… | 就想潜进水里 |
[1:23:25] | I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[1:23:26] | …to help too. | 来帮助它 |
[1:23:27] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:23:29] | No, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:23:30] | Let her rest. | 让她休息吧 |
[1:23:32] | I’m almost done here. | 我这里快忙完了 |
[1:23:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:23:34] | Well, I’m really looking forward | 我很期待 |
[1:23:35] | to seeing how this masterpiece turns out. | 这幅杰作的最终成果啊 |
[1:23:38] | – Don’t worry about it. – I just… | -别担心了 -我就是… |
[1:23:39] | – I just couldn’t get her to come down. – Don’t worry about it. | -我就是叫不下她来 -没事 别担心 |
[1:23:41] | It’s perfectly normal. | 这很正常 |
[1:23:44] | Yes, I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:23:45] | It’s gonna take time for her to heal. | 她还需要时间愈合创伤 |
[1:23:47] | – She’s been home, what, 10 days? – Mm-hmm. | -她才刚回家十天吧 -嗯 |
[1:24:11] | I need your help! | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:24:12] | Will you check my backpack | 你能帮我看看我的背包里 |
[1:24:14] | for something we can use to fix the wheel? | 有没有什么东西可以用来修轮子 |
[1:24:17] | The same backpack has vanished… | 同样的背包消失了 |
[1:24:20] | Jack, can you go downstairs, please? | 杰克 你能到楼下去吗 |
[1:24:24] | Now. | 快点 |
[1:24:26] | – Great! – Jack! | -太棒了 -杰克 |
[1:24:30] | Come here. | 给我过来 |
[1:24:33] | Look! You have all these toys. | 看 你有这么多玩具 |
[1:24:36] | I don’t want to. | 我不想玩 |
[1:24:37] | Any kid would be so happy to have these, and you… | 有这么多玩具每个小孩都会很开心的 |
[1:24:39] | you barely even touched them. | 而你却碰都不碰它们 |
[1:24:41] | Try your Lego. | 试试乐高 |
[1:24:42] | See these? | 看到了吗 |
[1:24:49] | Put these together, like this. | 把它们拼到一起 像这样 |
[1:24:50] | You see how I’m doing it? | 看到我是怎么做的了吗 |
[1:24:53] | Try it. | 你来试试 |
[1:25:02] | Is it fun? | 好玩吗 |
[1:25:06] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:25:08] | Can you say something? | 你能说句话吗 |
[1:25:11] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:25:14] | He needs to play with something real. | 他得玩点真正的东西 |
[1:25:15] | I’m worried about him being on the phone. | 我担心他老是抱着手机 |
[1:25:18] | He’s doing fine. | 他现在挺好的 |
[1:25:19] | Well, I don’t give him my phone, | 我可不会给他手机玩 |
[1:25:21] | so I’d appreciate it if you didn’t give him yours. | 所以麻烦你们也不要把你们的手机给他 |
[1:25:23] | Okay, I won’t. | 好 我不会了 |
[1:25:24] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:25:32] | I just want him to connect with something. | 我只想让他喜欢上点什么 |
[1:25:38] | Joy. | 乔伊 |
[1:25:40] | Joy, he’s really doing fine. | 乔伊 他现在真的挺好的 |
[1:25:44] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道我是怎么了 |
[1:25:48] | I’m supposed to be happy. | 我应该开心的啊 |
[1:25:51] | You just need to rest, okay? | 你只是需要休息 |
[1:25:52] | No, I don’t. | 不 |
[1:25:54] | I don’t need to rest! | 我不需要休息 |
[1:25:55] | That’s… that’s what the doctor… | 可…可那是医生… |
[1:25:56] | That is not what the doctor said. | 医生才没这么说 |
[1:25:57] | You don’t know what he said, | 你不知道他说了些什么 |
[1:25:58] | because it was a confidential conversation, | 因为我们的谈话都是保密的 |
[1:26:00] | and you don’t know what he said. | 他说什么你根本不知道 |
[1:26:01] | All right, all right, all right! | 好好好 |
[1:26:02] | You’re impossible to talk to right now. | 现在简直跟你说不通 |
[1:26:04] | Well, sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
[1:26:05] | – No. No, you’re not sorry! – Yeah, I’m not sorry! | -你才不抱歉 -我当然不抱歉 |
[1:26:08] | You have no idea what’s going on in my head. | 你根本不知道我脑子里在想些什么 |
[1:26:10] | Yeah. Well, try me! | 那你跟我说啊 |
[1:26:12] | I have asked you. | 我可是问过你的 |
[1:26:14] | And then what? Then, every time you look at me, | 然后呢 你每次看着我 |
[1:26:15] | that’s all that you see? | 眼里就只有我的混乱疯狂吗 |
[1:26:17] | When I look at you, Joy, | 乔伊 我每次看到你 |
[1:26:19] | I will see my daughter. | 看到的都是我的女儿 |
[1:26:21] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[1:26:23] | You’ve been doing just fine without me. | 没有我你一样过得很好 |
[1:26:28] | How can you say that, huh? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[1:26:31] | Do you think that | 你以为生活 |
[1:26:31] | you were the only one whose life was destroyed? | 被彻底摧毁的只有你自己吗 |
[1:26:34] | Actually, that’s exactly what I think. | 没错 我就是这么想的 |
[1:26:36] | Yeah? How would you feel | 是吗 那如果有人 |
[1:26:37] | if somebody took Jack away from you? | 把杰克抢走 你会怎么想 |
[1:26:38] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[1:26:39] | Go easy. | 别激动 |
[1:26:40] | Look at him! | 你看看他 |
[1:26:42] | You should be thinking about him! | 你该为他考虑 |
[1:26:44] | Oh, don’t you tell me how to look after my son. | 还轮不着你教我怎么带孩子 |
[1:26:47] | I’m sorry that I’m not nice anymore, | 真不好意思我现在脾气没那么好了 |
[1:26:50] | but you know what? Maybe if your voice | 但你知道吗 如果不是你 |
[1:26:52] | saying “be nice” hadn’t been in my head, | 一直让我对人友好 |
[1:26:55] | then maybe I wouldn’t have helped the guy | 或许我就不会帮那个 |
[1:26:57] | with the fucking sick dog! | 家里有条病狗的臭男人 |
[1:27:03] | Stay there, Jack. | 呆着别动 杰克 |
[1:27:06] | I’m calling the fucking lawyer. | 我要给律师打电话 |
[1:27:09] | I can’t stay in this place. | 我在这里真是待不下去了 |
[1:27:25] | Isabel, so, what are thinking for the walk and talk? | 伊莎贝尔 边走边聊要怎么弄比较好 |
[1:27:29] | And I want you to know that you guide this interview, okay? | 我希望你知道这场访谈由你主导 |
[1:27:33] | So, what you feel comfortable with, | 你只需要谈 |
[1:27:35] | you talk about it, | 你愿意说的事 |
[1:27:35] | and when you don’t, | 遇到不想聊的问题 |
[1:27:36] | you just say, “not comfortable,” | 你就直接叫停 |
[1:27:38] | and we move on to another question. | 我们换下一个问题 |
[1:27:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:27:40] | And I’m gonna… you know? | 我会… |
[1:27:42] | My lawyer said… said that it’s nice… | 我的律师说…这样挺好… |
[1:27:44] | You’re good. | 你很美 |
[1:27:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:46] | And speed. | 开拍 |
[1:27:49] | Did you ever think you would see this house again? | 你有没有想过能再见到这栋房子 |
[1:27:53] | – I hoped. – You hoped? | -我期盼过 -期盼过 |
[1:27:54] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:28:03] | It’s time to go downstairs, Jack. | 该下楼了 杰克 |
[1:28:04] | Remember what your mom said? | 记得你妈妈说过什么吗 |
[1:28:05] | …So many silly things. | 都是些傻乎乎的事情 |
[1:28:09] | Jokes with friends and… | 和朋友们嬉笑玩闹… |
[1:28:11] | Sure, absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:28:21] | – It can get hot, can’t it? – Oh, yeah. Yeah. The lights. | -还挺热的是吧 -是啊 灯太多了 |
[1:28:24] | The lights, they get very warm. | 这些灯是挺热的 |
[1:28:25] | Just let me get this out of the way. | 我把这玩意挪开 |
[1:28:27] | …Two touchdowns were decisive | 在几周前对阵密歇根的比赛中 |
[1:28:29] | in that game against Michigan | 如果那两个触底得分足够果断 |
[1:28:31] | and would’ve won in overtime a couple of weeks ago. | 他们本是可以通过加时赛获胜的 |
[1:28:36] | …But I think they got a false start… | 但他们已有了一个不好的开端 |
[1:28:38] | Listening to you, | 听了你的讲述 |
[1:28:39] | I’m sure you must have felt at times as if… | 我相信有些时候你肯定觉得 |
[1:28:44] | God had deserted you. | 上帝遗弃了你 |
[1:28:47] | In those very black moments… | 在那些黑暗的时刻 |
[1:28:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:28:51] | …did you consider taking your own life, | 你有没有考虑过自杀 |
[1:28:54] | just to escape? | 来逃离这一切 |
[1:28:55] | I’m getting the feeling my client’s very… | 我觉得我的客户可能有些… |
[1:28:56] | – It’s okay. I’m okay. – Can you give her a minute, OK? | -没事 我没事 -再给她点时间吧 |
[1:28:58] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[1:29:00] | I’m fine. Can I just have a tissue? | 我没事 能给我张纸巾吗 |
[1:29:02] | Of course. Can we get her a tissue, please? | 当然 给她拿张纸巾 |
[1:29:05] | – Here you go. – Hard to talk about. | -给 -谈这话题很难 |
[1:29:06] | – I’m sure. – Sorry. | -那是肯定的 -对不起 |
[1:29:09] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你不必觉得道歉 |
[1:29:11] | Nobody’s expecting you to be, you know, the pillar of strength. | 没人要求你能坚强乐观地面对这个话题 |
[1:29:15] | You can cry. | 你可以哭 |
[1:29:17] | You know, why don’t we just go on to the next question? | 不如我们直接进入下个问题吧 |
[1:29:19] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗 |
[1:29:24] | Do you want to put your tissue maybe under your chair? | 你先把纸巾放在椅子下吧 |
[1:29:26] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[1:29:28] | There you go, huh? | 可以了 |
[1:29:30] | There’s snot in my nose. | 我流鼻涕了 |
[1:29:33] | – Let’s see? Good. – Okay. | -我看看 没有 -好 |
[1:29:36] | So… | 那么 |
[1:29:38] | when Jack came along, | 杰克出生后 |
[1:29:41] | was it different for you then? | 你感到有什么不同吗 |
[1:29:43] | Um, when Jack came, everything was different. | 杰克出生后 一切都不同了 |
[1:29:48] | He was so beautiful, and… | 他是那么得可爱 |
[1:29:52] | I just knew that I had to keep him safe. | 我一心只想着要守护他 |
[1:29:58] | Of course. Of course. | 没错 那是自然 |
[1:30:02] | When he’s older, | 等他再大一点 |
[1:30:05] | will you tell Jack about his father? | 你会告诉杰克他父亲的事吗 |
[1:30:08] | Jack’s not his. | 杰克不是他的孩子 |
[1:30:11] | He’s not his… | 不是他的… |
[1:30:13] | so are you saying that there were other men? | 所以你的意思是你还有其他男人 |
[1:30:15] | No! | 不 |
[1:30:17] | No. | 没有 |
[1:30:21] | A father is… | 父亲应该是 |
[1:30:23] | a man who loves his child. | 对爱自己孩子的男人的称谓 |
[1:30:25] | Of course. That’s so true in a very real sense, but the… | 没错 这么说来确实不是 可是… |
[1:30:31] | the biological relationship that you… | 从血缘关系上来讲 |
[1:30:33] | That’s not a relationship. | 根本没有任何关系 |
[1:30:37] | Jack is… is nobody’s but mine. | 杰克不属于别人 只属于我 |
[1:30:49] | When he was born, did it… | 他出生之后 你… |
[1:30:51] | did it ever occur to you to ask your captor | 你有没有想过让囚禁你的人 |
[1:30:55] | to take Jack away? | 把杰克送走 |
[1:30:58] | Away? | 送走 |
[1:30:59] | Well, to take him to a hospital, | 比如 把他送去医院 |
[1:31:01] | say, leave him there, where he could found? | 把他留在那 让好心人发现他 |
[1:31:06] | Why… why would I do that? | 我…我为什么要这么做 |
[1:31:09] | So Jack could be free. | 这样杰克就自由了 |
[1:31:12] | Now, this is the ultimate sacrifice… | 这是最终极的牺牲 |
[1:31:15] | and I understand that… | 我很理解你 |
[1:31:17] | but did you think about him having a normal childhood? | 可你有没有想过让他过个正常的童年 |
[1:31:22] | But he had me. | 可他有我啊 |
[1:31:24] | Of course he did. | 没错 |
[1:31:27] | But was that the best thing for him? | 可对他来说 你那样真的是最好的吗 |
[1:32:34] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[1:32:42] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[1:32:58] | Ma! | 妈妈 |
[1:32:59] | – Ma! Ma! – What, what, Jack? | -妈妈 妈妈 -怎么了 杰克 |
[1:33:01] | – Ma! – What? What is it? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[1:33:04] | – Ma! – Jack! | -妈妈 -杰克 |
[1:33:05] | What is it? What’s going on? Joy! | 怎么了 发生什么了 乔伊 |
[1:33:07] | – Come here, Jack. Come here. – Ma! | -出来 杰克 你先出来 -妈妈 |
[1:33:08] | Come here, come here, come here. | 出来 你先出来 |
[1:33:11] | Come on, Joy. Wake up. | 乔伊 快醒醒 |
[1:33:11] | Ma! Ma! | 妈妈 |
[1:33:13] | I’ll call 911! | 我去打911 |
[1:34:15] | Hello? Hi. | 喂 你好 |
[1:34:19] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[1:34:25] | I don’t know. He’s upstairs. | 我也不知道 他在楼上 |
[1:34:29] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:34:32] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:34:37] | Phone’s for you. | 电话是打给你的 |
[1:34:49] | Here, here. Here you go. | 来 这样拿 |
[1:34:55] | – Say, “hello”. – Hello. | -说”喂” -喂 |
[1:34:59] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:35:01] | Are you there? | 听得到吗 |
[1:35:02] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[1:35:04] | How are you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[1:35:05] | Come back. | 快回来 |
[1:35:07] | I-I can’t just yet. I… I… | 我…我还回不来 |
[1:35:10] | Come back now! | 现在就回来 |
[1:35:11] | I’ll be there soon. | 很快的 |
[1:35:12] | I just have to be here just a little while longer. | 我只是还得再待一段时间 |
[1:35:14] | I pick! I pick for both of us. | 我说了算 这次我说了算 |
[1:35:16] | Jack… I’m coming back soon! Jack. | 杰克 我很快就回来 杰克 |
[1:35:18] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:35:22] | Hello? Leo? | 喂 里奥 |
[1:35:48] | There’s so much of place in the world. | 世界上有许许多多的地方 |
[1:35:55] | There’s less time, | 但时间没那么多 |
[1:35:56] | because the time has to be spread extra thin | 因为时间会被分成薄薄的片 |
[1:35:58] | over all the places, | 分布在每个地方 |
[1:36:00] | like butter. | 就像黄油 |
[1:36:05] | So all the persons say, | 所以大家都在说 |
[1:36:07] | “Hurry up. Let’s get going. | “快点 我们走吧 |
[1:36:10] | Pick up the pace. Finish up now.” | 手脚快点 马上把事做完” |
[1:36:23] | Ma was in a hurry to go boing up to heaven, | 妈妈着急飞往天堂 |
[1:36:25] | but she forgot me, Dumbo Ma. | 可她忘了带上我了 傻瓜妈妈 |
[1:36:31] | So the aliens threw her back down, | 所以外星人又把她丢了回来 |
[1:36:34] | crash! | 咣 |
[1:36:36] | And broke her. | 把她摔坏了 |
[1:37:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:37:19] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[1:37:23] | Can you help me carry a bag of groceries? | 你能帮我拿一袋吗 |
[1:37:25] | Yep. | 好 |
[1:37:28] | Is that okay? | 搬得动吗 |
[1:37:29] | Yep. | 可以 |
[1:37:30] | Okay, cool. | 太好了 |
[1:37:31] | Thank you. It’s light. | 谢谢你 这袋轻点 |
[1:37:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:37:38] | Been shopping? | 去买东西了呀 |
[1:37:39] | Yes, we have. | 是的 |
[1:37:41] | We’re making cupcakes. | 我们要做纸杯蛋糕 |
[1:37:43] | Oh, yum! | 好美味 |
[1:37:46] | Have a good day. | 祝你一天顺利 |
[1:37:46] | See you. | 回见 |
[1:37:47] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:38:00] | You’re really good at that. | 你打鸡蛋很棒嘛 |
[1:38:02] | I did it before, in Room. | 我以前在房间里做过 |
[1:38:06] | You did? | 是吗 |
[1:38:09] | What else did you do there? | 你在那还做过什么 |
[1:38:11] | Lots of stuff. | 许多事情 |
[1:38:13] | Sometimes, I miss it. | 有时候我很想那 |
[1:38:17] | Wasn’t it awfully small? | 那里不是特别小吗 |
[1:38:20] | It went every direction, all the way to the end. | 朝每个方向走 |
[1:38:24] | It never finished. | 都走不到尽头 |
[1:38:27] | And Ma was always there. | 妈妈也一直在那 |
[1:38:37] | But it was small in wardrobe. | 可是衣柜里很小 |
[1:38:40] | What did you do in wardrobe? | 你在衣柜里干什么 |
[1:38:42] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[1:38:44] | When Old Nick came. | 每次老尼克来的时候 |
[1:38:48] | I want to see Ma. | 我想妈妈了 |
[1:38:51] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:38:54] | She’s, um… | 她… |
[1:38:55] | she just needs to be on her own for a little while. | 她现在需要一个人待一段时间 |
[1:39:01] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:39:02] | Someone here would like to meet you. | 有人想来见见你 |
[1:39:06] | Jack. Here, let me get this for you. | 杰克 来 我帮你把手擦干净 |
[1:39:09] | Come on. Let’s go see. | 来 我们去看看 |
[1:39:19] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:39:21] | Meet Seamus. | 它就是谢缪斯 |
[1:39:24] | Would you like to pet him? | 你想要摸摸它吗 |
[1:39:50] | There he goes, shaking again. | 快看 它又在抖了 |
[1:39:51] | It makes him feel good. | 这样它会很舒服 |
[1:39:53] | Makes him… feel good? | 它会 很舒服 |
[1:39:54] | Yeah, makes him feel good. | 对 它会很舒服 |
[1:39:55] | You should try that. | 你也可以试试 |
[1:39:58] | Well, he’s moving. | 它跑起来了 |
[1:40:48] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[1:40:50] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[1:40:51] | I need the scissors. | 我要剪刀 |
[1:40:53] | What for? | 干什么用呢 |
[1:40:54] | For cutting my hair. | 剪我的头发 |
[1:40:58] | Do you really want to do that? | 你真打算这么做吗 |
[1:40:59] | I want to send it to Ma. | 我想把头发寄给妈妈 |
[1:41:03] | How come? | 为什么呢 |
[1:41:03] | She needs my strong more than me, | 她现在更需要我的坚强 |
[1:41:05] | so I want to send it to her, | 所以我想把头发寄给妈妈 |
[1:41:07] | or you could take it to her? | 或者你可以带给她 |
[1:41:12] | I could help you, if you’d like? | 你愿意的话 我可以帮你 |
[1:41:14] | Yes, please. | 谢谢你 |
[1:41:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好 行 |
[1:41:19] | Let’s do this right. | 那就好好剪 |
[1:41:20] | I have been wanting to cut that hair… | 我想剪你那头发 |
[1:41:22] | for a very long time. | 已经好久了 |
[1:41:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:41:26] | I used to cut your mother’s hair all the time, | 我以前一直帮你妈妈剪头发 |
[1:41:29] | and your Grandpa’s. | 还有帮你外公 |
[1:41:31] | I hope I’ve still got it. | 但愿我还没生疏 |
[1:41:32] | Do you think this will work? | 你觉得这样能行吗 |
[1:41:35] | Can my strong be her strong, too? | 我的坚强也能成为她的坚强吗 |
[1:41:38] | Of course it can. | 当然能 |
[1:41:41] | We all help each other stay strong. | 我们都会互相给予对方坚强 |
[1:41:44] | No one is strong alone. | 没有人能独自坚强 |
[1:41:46] | You know, you and your mom, | 你和你妈妈 |
[1:41:48] | you help each other through, don’t you? | 相互帮助渡过难关 不是吗 |
[1:41:50] | Yep. | 是 |
[1:41:52] | And you and me, | 你和我 |
[1:41:53] | you and Leo, Leo and me. | 你和里奥 里奥和我 |
[1:41:55] | We all have the same strong. | 我们都有同样的坚强 |
[1:41:58] | I guess we do. | 我也是这么想的 |
[1:42:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:42:02] | All righty. | 好了 |
[1:42:07] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:42:10] | Steady… | 别乱动 |
[1:42:22] | Here. See? | 来 你看 |
[1:42:27] | See? | 剪下来了 |
[1:42:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:42:40] | Oh, yeah. | 真棒 |
[1:42:42] | You can’t get soap in my eye. | 不要把肥皂弄到我眼睛里 |
[1:42:45] | No, there’s a towel right there if you need it. | 我没有 要擦眼睛的话你手边有毛巾 |
[1:42:47] | And my mouth. | 进我嘴巴里了 |
[1:42:48] | Your mouth, too. | 嘴巴里也有呀 |
[1:42:51] | This is the best part. | 现在是最舒服的一步啦 |
[1:42:55] | Doesn’t it feel good? | 舒服吗 |
[1:42:57] | Yeah. | 舒服 |
[1:42:58] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[1:43:01] | Oh, let’s see. | 让我来看看 |
[1:43:09] | There. | 好了 |
[1:43:14] | I love you, Grandma. | 外婆我爱你 |
[1:43:21] | I love you, too, Jack. | 我也爱你 杰克 |
[1:44:04] | Keeps on happening. | 继续踢 |
[1:44:51] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 对不起 杰克 |
[1:44:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:44:58] | Don’t do it again. | 别再那样了 |
[1:45:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:45:07] | Are you better now? | 你现在好多了吗 |
[1:45:11] | Yeah, I’m starting to be. | 我开始好起来了 |
[1:45:29] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:45:38] | When Grandma brought this to me… | 你外婆把这带给我的时候 |
[1:45:43] | I knew that I could get better. | 我就知道我能好起来 |
[1:45:49] | You saved me… | 是你又一次 |
[1:45:52] | again. | 救了我 |
[1:45:55] | Can I… | 我能… |
[1:45:58] | No. | 不行 |
[1:46:01] | There’s no more left, sorry. | 已经没有了 对不起 |
[1:46:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:46:18] | I’m not a good enough Ma. | 我不是个好妈妈 |
[1:46:21] | But you’re Ma. | 可你是我妈妈 |
[1:46:31] | I am. | 没错 |
[1:46:37] | I am. | 我是 |
[1:46:42] | I’m going to play with Aran now. | 我想去和阿伦玩了 |
[1:46:45] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[1:46:53] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[1:47:01] | When I was four, | 我四岁的时候 |
[1:47:02] | I didn’t even know about the world, | 甚至不知道有这个世界 |
[1:47:04] | and now me and Ma are going to live in it | 可现在 我和妈妈将一直 |
[1:47:06] | for ever and ever until we’re dead. | 生活在这世界里直到我们都死了 |
[1:47:17] | This is a street in a city | 这是一个城市里的一条街道 |
[1:47:19] | in a country called America, | 这个城市在一个叫美国的国家 |
[1:47:21] | and Earth, | 国家在地球上 |
[1:47:23] | that’s a blue and green planet, always spinning, | 这是个蓝绿色的星球 一直在转 |
[1:47:26] | so I don’t know why we don’t fall off. | 我不知道为什么我们不会掉下去 |
[1:47:30] | Then, there’s Outer Space. | 然后还有外太空 |
[1:47:32] | And nobody knows where’s Heaven. | 没有人知道天堂在哪 |
[1:47:43] | Ma and I have decided | 我和妈妈决定了 |
[1:47:45] | that because we don’t know what we like, | 因为我们不知道自己喜欢什么 |
[1:47:47] | we get to try everything. | 所以就什么都尝试一下 |
[1:47:54] | There are so many things out here. | 这世界上有那么多东西 |
[1:47:58] | And sometimes, it’s scary, | 有时会很恐怖 |
[1:48:00] | but that’s okay, | 但没关系 |
[1:48:03] | because it’s still just you and me. | 因为我和你还在一起 |
[1:48:13] | Can we go back to Room? | 我们能回去看看那房间吗 |
[1:48:16] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:48:19] | Just for a visit. | 就是去看下 |
[1:49:37] | Is this Room? | 这就是那房间吗 |
[1:49:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:49:43] | Has it gotten shrinked? | 它变小了吗 |
[1:49:46] | Where is everything? | 东西呢 |
[1:49:49] | Taken for evidence. | 拿去作证据了 |
[1:49:53] | Proof that we were here. | 证明我们曾住在这 |
[1:50:22] | It’s because Door’s open. | 是因为门开着 |
[1:50:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:50:29] | It can’t really be Room if Door’s open. | 门开着 这就不是房间了 |
[1:50:35] | Do you want me to close it? | 你想让我把门关上吗 |
[1:50:40] | Nah. | 不想 |
[1:50:46] | Jack, can we go? | 杰克 我们走吧 |
[1:50:54] | Bye, Plant. | 拜拜 植物 |
[1:50:57] | Bye, Chair number one. | 拜拜 一号椅子 |
[1:51:00] | Bye, Chair number two. | 拜拜 二号椅子 |
[1:51:03] | Bye, Table. | 拜拜 桌子 |
[1:51:08] | Bye, wardrobe. | 拜拜 衣柜 |
[1:51:13] | Bye, sink. | 拜拜 洗手池 |
[1:51:21] | Bye-bye, Skylight. | 拜拜 天窗 |
[1:51:26] | Ma, say bye-bye to Room. | 妈妈 和房间说拜拜吧 |