Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Roman Holiday(罗马假日)[1953]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Roman Holiday(罗马假日)[1953]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:罗马假日
英文名称:Roman Holiday
年代:1953

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:42] Paramount News brings you a special coverage 派拉蒙新闻为大家特别报导
[01:44] of Princess Ann’s visit to London, 安公主访问伦敦的情况
[01:46] the first stop on her much-publicized goodwill tour of European capitals. 这是其欧洲首都亲善访问的首站
[01:51] She gets a royal welcome from the British, 她受到皇室的款待
[01:53] as thousands cheer the gracious young member of one of Europe’s oldest ruling families. 民众欢迎这欧洲古国的年轻成员
[01:59] After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace, 完成三天活动和参观白金汉宫后
[02:03] Ann flew to Amsterdam, 安公主飞赴阿姆斯特丹
[02:05] where Her Royal Highness dedicated the new International Aid Building 主持国际援助大楼的开幕典礼
[02:08] and christened an ocean liner, 及一艘邮轮的启航仪式
[02:11] then went to Paris, 然后前往巴黎
[02:12] where she attended many official functions 出席多项官方活动
[02:14] designed to cement trade relations 以加强她的祖国和西欧多国的
[02:16] between her country and the Western European nations. 贸易伙伴关系
[02:20] And so, to Rome, the Eternal City, 接着 来到永恒之都罗马
[02:23] where the princess’ visit was marked by a spectacular military parade 有场面壮观的巡游供公主观赏
[02:27] highlighted by the band of the crack Bersaglieri regiment. 高潮是狙击兵团乐队的表演
[02:36] The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain 从公主的笑脸可知她
[02:38] of the week’s continuous public appearances, 经过一周的出访活动仍无疲态
[02:41] and, at her country’s embassy that evening, 当晚 在大使馆
[02:43] a formal reception and ball in her honor 驻意大利大使为公主
[02:46] was given by her country’s ambassador to Italy. 特设盛宴和舞会招待贵宾
[03:08] Her Royal Highness. 有请公主殿下
[04:05] His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte. 主教阁下鲁西奥 艾蒙特大人
[04:16] Sir Hugo Macy de Farmington. 法明顿爵士
[04:19] -Good evening, Sir Hugo. -Good evening, Your Royal Highness. -晚上好 爵士 -晚上好 殿下
[04:23] His Highness the Maharajah of Khanipur 肯尼甫大人
[04:26] and the Rajkumari. 马哈拉渣夫妇
[04:28] I’m so glad that you could come. 很高兴你赏脸出席
[04:30] -Thank you. -Thank you, madam. -谢谢 -谢谢 公主殿下
[04:34] Friherre Erick af Massinsjarna Bergenskiold. 贝根斯基奥大人
[04:40] Prince Istvan Barlossy Nagyavaros. 纳加雅佛罗斯王子
[04:45] How do you do? 幸会
[04:47] Lhre Hoheit der Furst und die Fursten von und zu Luchtenstichenholz. 路坦斯狄根大人夫妇
[04:59] Sir Hari Singh and Kmark Singh. 辛格爵士夫妇
[05:05] The Count and Countess Von Marstrand. 马斯特兰伯爵夫妇
[05:08] Good evening, Countess. 晚上好 伯爵夫人
[05:12] Good evening. 晚上好
[05:19] Se?or e Se?ora Joao de Camoes. 祖昆先生 夫人
[05:22] Good evening. 晚上好
[05:27] Hassan El Din Pasha. 甸帕沙大人
[05:31] How do you do? 幸会
[07:20] I hate this nightgown. 我讨厌这条睡袍
[07:22] I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear, too. 我讨厌我所有的睡袍和内衣
[07:26] My dear, you have lovely things. 公主 你的衣服很漂亮
[07:29] But I’m not two hundred years old. 但我不是老太婆
[07:32] Why can’t I sleep in pajamas? 为何我不能穿睡衣
[07:34] Pajamas! 睡衣
[07:35] Just the top part. 只是上衣就好
[07:39] Did you know there are people 你可知道有些人
[07:40] who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all? 喜欢裸睡吗
[07:44] I rejoice to say that I did not. 我很乐意告诉你 我不知道
[07:49] Listen. 听好
[07:57] Ann, your slippers. 安 你的拖鞋
[08:03] Please put on your slippers and come away from the window. 快穿上拖鞋 远离窗边
[08:12] Your milk and crackers. 牛奶和饼干
[08:14] Everything we do is so wholesome. 一切都这么刻板
[08:17] They’ll help you to sleep. 这些有助你入睡
[08:19] I’m too tired to sleep. I shan’t sleep a wink. 我太累了 无法入睡
[08:23] Now, my dear, if you don’t mind, tomorrow’s schedule, or “schedule,” 公主 现在说一下明天的时间表 或是行程表
[08:27] whichever you prefer. Both are correct. 两者都是一样
[08:30] 8:30, breakfast here with the embassy staff. 八点半 跟大使馆人员吃早餐
[08:32] 9:00, we leave for the Polinari automotive works, 九点 参观宝莲莱尼车厂
[08:35] where you’ll be presented with a small car. 你会获赠一部小汽车
[08:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:39] Which you will not accept. 你不会收礼物
[08:40] No, thank you. 不 谢了
[08:41] 10:35, inspection of food and agricultural organization, 10点35分 视察农业组织
[08:44] will present you with an olive tree. 他们会送橄榄树
[08:46] No, thank you. 不 谢了
[08:47] Which you will accept. 你会收下这礼物
[08:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:52] 10:55, the New Foundling Home for Orphans. 10点55分 新的孤儿院建造
[08:55] You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone. 出席奠基仪式
[08:58] Same speech as last Monday. 跟上周同一篇演讲辞
[08:59] Trade relations. 贸易关系
[09:00] Yes. 对
[09:02] For the orphans? 孤儿院吗
[09:05] No, no, no, the other one. 不 另一篇
[09:07] Youth and progress. 青年与进步
[09:08] Precisely. 对了
[09:10] 11:45, back here to rest. No, that’s wrong. 11点45分 回来休息 错了
[09:13] 11:45, conference here with the press. 11点45分 回来开记者会
[09:15] Sweetness and decency. 友善与正直
[09:17] 1:00 sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. 一点整 跟外国部长吃午餐
[09:20] You will wear your white lace and carry a bouquet of 你会穿花边裙和戴一个
[09:22] -very small pink roses. -Very small pink roses. -小的粉红玫瑰花束 -小的粉红玫瑰花束
[09:26] 3:05, presentation of a plaque. 3点5分 获赠牌匾
[09:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:30] 4:10, review Special Guard of Carabinieri. 4点10分 检阅特警
[09:32] No, thank you. 不 谢了
[09:33] -4:45, back here to change. -How do you do? -4点45分 回来更衣 -幸会
[09:38] Stop! 住口
[09:40] -Good heavens! -Stop! Stop! Stop! -天哪 -住口 住口 住口
[09:44] It’s all right, dear. It didn’t spill. 没关系 没打翻牛奶
[09:46] I don’t care if it spilled or not. 我不管有没有打翻
[09:48] I don’t care if I drowned in it! 我才不管有没有湿掉
[09:50] My dear, you’re ill. 公主 你不舒服
[09:54] I’ll send for Dr. Bonnachoven. 我找班诺医生来
[09:55] I don’t want Dr. Bonnachoven! Please let me die in peace. 我不要见他 让我死掉好了
[09:59] You’re not dying. 你不会死的
[10:00] Leave me! 别烦我
[10:02] -Leave me! -It’s nerves. Control yourself, Ann. -别烦我 -是情绪问题 你要自控 安
[10:05] I don’t want to! 我不要自控
[10:07] Your Highness! 公主殿下
[10:11] I’ll get Dr. Bonnachoven. 我去找班诺医生
[10:12] It’s no use. 没用的
[10:14] I’ll be dead before he gets here. 他来之前 我已经死掉了
[10:26] She’s asleep. 她睡着了
[10:27] She was in hysterics three minutes ago, Doctor. 刚才她还歇斯底里呢 医生
[10:33] Are you asleep, ma’am? 你睡着了吗 公主
[10:34] No! 没
[10:38] I’ll only disturb Your Royal Highness a moment. 我只会打扰公主殿下一会儿
[10:41] I’m very ashamed, Dr. Bonnachoven. 我很羞愧 班诺医生
[10:44] Sudenly, I was crying. 就突然哭起来了
[10:47] To cry, a perfectly normal thing to do. 哭是完全正常的
[10:50] It’s most important she be calm and relaxed 她要在记者会上
[10:52] for the press conference, Doctor. 保持冷静轻松 医生
[10:54] Don’t worry, Doctor. 放心 医生
[10:55] I’ll be calm and relaxed. 我会冷静轻松
[10:57] I’ll bow, and I’ll smile. 我会鞠躬 微笑
[10:59] I’ll improve trade relations, and. 我会改善贸易关系 我会
[11:02] There she goes again. Give her something, Doctor, please. 她又是这样子 快想法子 医生
[11:05] Uncover her arm, please. 麻烦你拉起她的衣袖
[11:11] What’s that? 那是什么
[11:12] Sleep and calm. 安眠和镇静剂
[11:14] This will relax you and make Your Highness feel a little happy. 这会令你放轻松和开怀一点
[11:18] It’s a new drug, quite harmless. 是一种新药 无害的
[11:24] There. 行了
[11:27] I don’t feel any different. 我不觉得有分别
[11:29] You will. It may take a little time to take hold. 会有的 待会药力就见效了
[11:33] Just, now, lie back. 现在快休息一下
[11:36] Can I keep just one light on? 只开一盏灯行吗
[11:38] Of course. 当然可以
[11:40] Best thing I know 现在最重要的
[11:42] is to do exactly what you wish for a while. 是让你随心所欲
[11:46] Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢 医生
[11:50] The General! Doctor, quick! 上将 医生 快来看看
[11:58] I’m perfectly all right. 我没事
[12:01] Good night, ma’am. 晚安 公主
[12:04] -Good night, ma’am. -Good night, Doctor. -晚安 公主 -晚安 医生
[17:00] Bet 500. 赌五百
[17:02] 500. How many? 我跟 多少张牌
[17:04] One. 一张
[17:09] I’ll take one. 我要一张
[17:11] Three. 三张
[17:12] Foolish boy. 傻瓜
[17:19] Two for papa. 庄家要两张
[17:23] 500 more. 再下注五百
[17:24] Without looking. 我照跟
[17:26] 500, and I’ll raise you 1,000. 我跟 还大你一千
[17:38] Two pairs. 两对牌
[17:39] I got three shy little sevens. 我有三张七点
[17:42] A nervous straight. Come home, you fools. 同花顺 我赢光你们的 傻瓜
[17:47] Look at that. 6,500. 6500里拉
[17:51] Not bad. That’s 10 bucks. 还好 就是10美元
[17:54] One more round, 再来一局
[17:56] and I’m going to throw you gents right out in the snow. 你们就要清袋了
[17:58] Say, what is this? 这是什么
[18:00] I got to get up early. 明天我要早起
[18:02] Date with Her Royal Highness, 约见了公主
[18:03] who will graciously pose for some pictures. 她会拍照
[18:06] What do you mean, early? My personal invitation says 11:45. 什么意思 早起 我的请柬说是11点45分
[18:10] Couldn’t be anything to do with the fact that you’re ahead? 你赢了钱就想走吗
[18:13] It could. 有可能
[18:14] It works out fine for me. This is my last 5,000, 我无所谓 我只剩五千里拉
[18:18] and you hyenas are not gonna get it. Thanks a lot, Irving. 你们休想得到 谢谢 艾文
[18:21] Yeah, see you at Annie’s little party in the morning. 明天在记者会见
[18:23] -Ciao, Joe. -Yeah, ciao. -再见 乔 -再见
[18:24] Good night, Joe. 晚安 乔
[18:26] All right, a little seven-card stud. 好了 再来一局
[18:28] Okay with me. 我没事
[18:42] So happy. 真开心
[18:50] How are you this evening? 你好吗
[18:59] Hey, wake up. 醒醒
[19:00] Thank you very much. Delighted. 谢谢
[19:02] Wake up. 醒醒
[19:03] No, thank you. 不 谢了
[19:05] Charmed. 幸会
[19:10] Charmed, too. 幸会
[19:16] You may sit down. 你可以坐下了
[19:19] I think you’d better sit up. 你快起来
[19:20] You’re much too young to get picked up by the police. 否则警察会抓你
[19:22] -Police? -Yep. Police. -警察 -是的 警察
[19:24] 2:15 and back here to change. 2:45. 2点15分回来更衣 2点45分
[19:31] You know, people who can’t handle liquor shouldn’t drink it. 没酒量的人就不该喝酒
[19:36] “If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice” “我死后还会听见你的声音”
[19:41] “beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice.” “我在墓中的灵魂依然欢欣”
[19:48] Do you know that poem? 你听过这首诗吗
[19:52] What do you know? 真有意思
[19:54] You’re well-read, well-dressed, 你学识好 衣着光鲜
[19:59] snoozing away in a public street. 却在街头打盹
[20:02] Would you care to make a statement? 你有何解释
[20:05] What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency 世界需要的是给友善正直的
[20:09] in the souls of its young men and. 青年人回报
[20:20] Yeah, I couldn’t agree with you more, but. 这个我绝对同意 但是
[20:35] Get yourself some coffee. You’ll be all right. 你快喝点咖啡吧 你会没事的
[21:00] Look, you take the cab. 你搭这部车
[21:09] Come on, climb in the cab and go home. 快 上车 回家去
[21:14] -So happy. -You got any money? -真开心 -你有钱吗
[21:17] Never carry money. 从不带钱
[21:18] That’s a bad habit. 那是个坏习惯
[21:21] All right. I’ll drop you off. Come on. 好了 我送你一程 来吧
[21:24] It’s a taxi! 是出租车
[21:25] Well, it’s not the Super Chief. 不是特快火车
[21:32] Where are we going? 你们要去哪里
[21:34] Where do you live? 你住在哪里
[21:37] Colosseum. 圆型剧场
[21:38] Now, come on. You’re not that drunk. 拜托 你不是烂醉
[21:42] You’re so smart. I’m not drunk at all. 你真聪明 我根本没醉
[21:45] I’m just being very happy. 只是太高兴
[21:48] There, now, don’t go to sleep again. Come on. 别又睡着了
[21:53] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
[21:57] -Okay. – Look, now, where do you want to go? -好吧 -我们要去哪里
[21:59] Where shall I take you? 我该送你去哪里
[22:03] Where do you live? 你住在哪里
[22:06] Come on. Come on. Where do you live? 快说 你住在哪里
[22:11] Come on! Where do you live? 快说 你究竟住在哪里
[22:16] Colosseum. 圆型剧场
[22:20] She lives in the Colosseum. 她住在圆型剧场
[22:23] Is wrong adress. 不是的
[22:24] Now, look, signore, for me, it is very late night. 听着 现在已经夜深了
[22:28] Wife. I have three bambino, three bambino. 我有老婆 我有三个孩子
[22:30] You know bambino? 懂吗
[22:34] My taxi go home. I go home, too. Together. 我要开车回家了
[22:37] Via Margutta 51. 马古达街51号
[22:40] Via Margutta 51. 马古达街51号
[22:56] Here is Via Margutta 51. 马古达街51号
[22:59] I am very happy. 我很开心
[23:02] 1,000 lira. 一千里拉
[23:16] One, two, three, four mille. 一 二 三 四千里拉
[23:20] Okay. 好吧
[23:22] For me? 给我的
[23:25] Okay, okay. Now, look. 好了 好了 听着
[23:27] -Take a little bit of that. -Yeah? -我已多付了一点钱 -好吧
[23:30] Take her wherever she wants to go. 送她想去的地方
[23:37] Good night. 晚安
[23:45] -No, no, no, no. -All right, look. -不行 不行 -好了 听着
[23:47] As soon as she wakes up, see, 等她醒过来了
[23:49] she’ll tell you where she wants to go, okay? 她就会告诉你她要去哪了 好吗
[23:52] My taxi is not for sleep. 我的车不是旅店
[23:53] My taxi. No sleep. Understand? You understand? 我的车不是用不睡觉的 你明白吗
[23:57] Look, pal. This is not my problem, see? 朋友 这不是我的问题
[24:00] -I never see her before. -Okay. -我根本不认识她 -是的
[24:03] Is not your problem. Is not my problem. 这不是你的问题 也不是我的
[24:06] What you want? You don’t want girl, yeah? 那你想怎么样 你不想要这女孩
[24:09] Me don’t want girl. 那我也不想
[24:12] Police! Maybe she want girl. 警察 交给她就行
[24:16] Okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了 好了
[25:00] So happy. So happy. 真开心 真开心
[25:27] I ought to have my head examined. 我该去验脑
[25:33] Is this the elevator? 这是电梯吗
[25:36] It’s my room. 这是我的房间
[25:41] I’m terribly sorry to mention it, but the dizziness is getting worse. 别见怪 但我的头越来越晕
[25:47] Can I sleep here? 可以睡在这里吗
[25:49] That’s the general idea. 正有此意
[25:52] Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it? 有玫瑰花蕾的睡袍吗
[25:59] I’m afraid you’ll have to rough it tonight, in these. 恐怕今晚你要将就一下了
[26:03] Pajamas! 睡衣
[26:05] Sorry, honey, but I haven’t worn a nightgown in years. 抱歉 亲爱的 我多年没穿过睡袍了
[26:10] Will you help me get undressed, please? 请你帮我宽衣吧
[26:19] Okay. 好吧
[26:33] There you are. You can handle the rest. 行了 其余的你自己来
[26:48] May I have some? 我可以喝一杯吗
[26:52] No. 不行
[26:54] Now, look. 听着
[26:55] This is very unusual. 这是破天荒
[26:58] I’ve never been alone with a man before, 我从未单独跟男人在一起过
[27:00] even with my dress on. 即使有穿衣
[27:03] With my dress off, it’s most unusual. 没穿衣跟男人一起 那就更是奇迹
[27:08] I don’t seem to mind. 我倒不介意
[27:11] Do you? 你呢
[27:15] I think I’ll go out for a cup of coffee. 我去喝咖啡
[27:19] You’d better get to sleep. 你快休息好了
[27:21] No. On this one. 不 这边来
[27:23] So terribly nice. 你真是好人
[27:30] These are pajamas. They’re to sleep in. 这是睡衣 先穿上
[27:33] You’re to climb into them. You understand? 你才能睡觉 明白吗
[27:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:36] And you do your sleeping on the couch, see, not on the bed. 你要睡在沙发上 不是床上
[27:39] Not on the chair, on the couch. Is that clear? 不是椅子上 不是沙发上 知道了吗
[27:42] Do you know my favorite poem? 可知道我最喜欢哪首诗
[27:43] You’ve already recited that for me. 你念过了
[27:45] “Arethusa arose From her couch of snows.” “山林仙女从阿克罗斯伦安山”
[27:50] “In the Acroceraunian mountains.” “皑皑白雪里升起”
[27:54] -Keats. -Shelley. -凯希 -莎莉
[27:56] You just keep your mind off the poetry and on the pajamas. 别再吟诗了 快换上睡衣
[27:59] Everything’ll be all right, see? 你会没事的
[28:01] It’s Shelley. I’ll be back in about 10 minutes. 莎莉 我十分钟后回来
[28:05] Keats. 是凯希
[28:14] You have my permission to withdraw. 你可以退下了
[28:18] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[28:27] -Well? -No trace, Your Excellency. -怎么样 -没发现 阁下
[28:29] Have you searched the grounds? 整个地方都搜过了吗
[28:31] Every inch, sir, from the attics to the cellar. 每个地方都找过了 长官 从阁楼到地下室
[28:33] I must put you on your honor not to speak of this to anyone. 你得发誓保守这秘密
[28:36] I must remind you that the princess is the direct heir to the throne. 你别忘记公主是王室继承人
[28:40] This must be classified as top crisis secret. 这事故列为一级机密
[28:44] -Have I your pledge? -Yes, sir. -明白吗 -明白 长官
[28:45] Very well. 很好
[28:49] Now we must notify Their Majesties. 现在我们必须通知他们的陛下
[30:14] So happy. 真开心
[30:16] The pleasure’s mine. 是我的荣幸
[30:22] Screwball. 臭丫头
[32:10] Mr. Hennessy has been looking for you. 亨尼西先生一直问你去了哪里
[32:18] Thanks a lot, hon. 谢谢 亲爱的
[32:21] Come in! 进来
[32:30] You’ve been looking for me? 找我吗
[32:31] Just coming to work? 刚回来上班吗
[32:32] Who, me? 谁 我吗
[32:34] We start our days at 8:30 in this office. 报馆八点半开工
[32:36] We pick up our assignments. 我们要采访
[32:38] I picked mine up last night. 我昨晚完成采访了
[32:40] -What assignment was that? -The princess. 11:45. -哪宗新闻 -11点45分的公主记者会
[32:47] You’ve already been to the interview? 你已出席过记者会吗
[32:49] Sure. I just got back. 当然 我刚回来
[32:52] -Well, well, well, all my apologies. -It’s all right. -那我怪错你了 -没事
[32:56] -This is very interesting. -No, just routine. -真有趣 -不 一般采访
[32:58] Tell me, tell me, did she answer all the questions on the list? 告诉我 她答了你所有的问题吗
[33:01] Well, of course she did. I’ve got them right here somewhere. 当然了 答案就在这里
[33:05] Don’t disturb yourself. I have a copy here. 不用麻烦你了 我有一份副本
[33:08] How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European federation? 公主对欧洲联盟有何看法
[33:13] She thought it was just fine. 她觉得这挺不错
[33:15] She did? 是吗
[33:18] Well, she thought that there’d be two effects. 她说有两种影响
[33:21] Two? 两种
[33:22] The direct and the indirect. 直接和间接的
[33:25] Remarkable. 真好
[33:27] Naturally, she thought that the indirect would not be as direct as the direct. 当然 她认为间接影响没那么直接
[33:33] -That is, not right away. -No, no, no, no. -不是即时的影响 -对 对
[33:36] Later on, of course, well, nobody knows. 日后的事 谁知道呢
[33:40] Well, well, well, that was a shrewd observation. 这样 好精辟的见解
[33:45] They fool you, you know, these royal kids. 他们玩你呢 这些王室后裔
[33:48] They’ve got a lot more on the ball than we suspect. 他们远比我们想的聪明
[33:50] How did she feel about the future friendship of nations? 她怎么看各国未来的邦交呢
[33:56] Youth. 青年人
[33:58] She felt that the youth of the world 她认为他们是主人翁
[34:02] must lead the way to a better world. 带领世界迈向更美好的将来
[34:07] Original. 真有见地
[34:10] By the way, what was she wearing? 那她穿了什么衣服
[34:14] You mean, what did she have on? 穿了什么
[34:16] That’s usually what it means. 就是这个意思
[34:19] What’s the matter? Is it a little warm in here for you? 怎么了 你觉得太热吗
[34:21] No, no. I just hurried over here, that’s all. 不 不 只是我刚刚跑来
[34:23] Naturally, with a story of these dimensions. 当然了 这是重大的新闻
[34:25] Did you say she was wearing gray? 你说她穿灰裙
[34:28] No, I didn’t say that. 我没说过
[34:29] Well, she usually wears gray. 她常穿灰色衣裳
[34:31] Well, it was a kind of a gray. 应该是灰色的
[34:34] I think I know the dress you mean. It has a gold collar. 我记得那条裙 是金色领子
[34:37] That’s the one. That’s the one, yeah. 对了 对了
[34:39] I didn’t know exactly how to describe it, but that’s. 我就是不会形容这条裙子
[34:41] I think you described it very well, 你倒形容得很仔细
[34:45] in view of the fact that Her Highness 可是公主
[34:47] was taken violently ill at 3:00 this morning, 在凌晨三点
[34:49] put to bed with a high fever, 发了高烧 患上急病
[34:51] and has had all her appointments for today canceled in toto! 她今天的活动都全部取消
[34:56] In toto? 真的
[34:58] Yes, Mr. Bradley, in toto. 当然是真的 布拉德利先生
[35:05] It’s certainly pretty hard to swallow. 这真难以置信
[35:06] In view of the fact that you just left her, of course. 你还刚离开她
[35:10] But here it is, Mr. Bradley, 你看 布拉德利先生
[35:11] all over the front page of every newspaper in Rome. 罗马每份报纸的头条
[35:14] All right, all right, I overslept. It can happen to anybody. 好吧 我睡过头了 人谁无过
[35:17] If you only got up early enough to read a morning paper, 若你起床后有看早报
[35:20] you might discover little news events, 就会发现这些大众关注的小新闻
[35:22] little items of general interest 而不会跟我扯这种
[35:24] that might prevent someone in the future from getting immersed 荒天下之大谬
[35:26] in such a gold-plated, triple-decked, star-spangled lie 令人笑掉大牙的谎话
[35:30] as you have just told me. 就像你刚才说的那样
[35:32] If I were you, I would try some other line of business, 你该考虑转行
[35:34] like mattress testing. 做床褥测试员
[35:35] Is this the princess? 这就是公主吗
[35:37] Yes, Mr. Bradley, that is the princess. 是的 布拉德利先生 这就是公主
[35:39] It isn’t Annie Oakley, Dorothy Lamour, or Madam Chiang Kai-Shek. 不是奥莉 娜摩 或蒋介石夫人
[35:43] Take a good look at her. 看清楚
[35:44] You might be interviewing her again someday. 也许你再有机会访问她
[35:47] Am I fired? 我被炒鱿了吗
[35:49] No, you’re not fired. 不 没被炒
[35:51] When I want to fire you, you won’t have to ask. 若我要炒你 不用你问我
[35:54] You’ll know you’re fired! 你自会知道已经被炒
[36:00] The man’s mad. 那家伙是疯子
[36:24] Giovanni, it’s Joe Bradley. 吉瓦尼 是乔·布拉德利
[36:27] Now, listen carefully. I want you to hurry up to my place 现在你听清楚 快去我的房间
[36:30] and see if there’s somebody there asleep. 看有没有人在睡觉
[36:36] Say, Mr. Joe, I look. 乔先生 我说
[36:39] You wait. 你等等
[37:01] Mr. Joe? 乔先生
[37:02] Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell me. Tell me. 好 好 怎么样
[37:09] Giovanni, I love you. Now, listen. 吉瓦尼 我爱你 听好
[37:12] Yes, Mr. Joe? 好的 乔先生
[37:16] A gun? 用枪
[37:17] No! 不行
[37:18] Yes, a gun, a knife, anything, 用枪 用刀 什么都好
[37:21] but nobody goes in and nobody goes out. 但别让任何人进出我的房间
[37:26] Okay. 好的
[37:41] You still here? 你还在这里吗
[37:43] How much would a real interview with this dame be worth? 跟这女人做的访问值多少钱
[37:46] Are you referring to Her Highness? 你指公主吗
[37:47] I’m not referring to Annie Oakley, Dorothy Lamour or. 我不是指奥莉
[37:50] How much? 多少钱
[37:51] What do you care? You got about as much chance as. 问来干嘛 你没机会
[37:53] I know, but if I did, how much would it be worth? 若有 多少钱
[37:56] Just a plain talk on world conditions might be worth 250. 跟她谈世界局势值二百五十元
[38:01] Her views on clothes, of course, would be worth a lot more, maybe 1,000. 跟她谈时装会更值钱 也许一千元
[38:04] -Dollars? -Dollars. -美元 -美元
[38:05] I’m talking about her views on everything. 我是指她对任何事情的看法
[38:09] The private and secret longings of a princess. 公主心事大揭秘
[38:14] Her innermost thoughts, 尽诉她内心的想法
[38:15] as revealed to your Rome correspondent 渴望 一切尽在这个
[38:17] in a private, personal, exclusive interview. 私人的独家专访中
[38:30] Can’t use it, huh? 行不行
[38:32] I didn’t think you’d like it. 早知道你会不喜欢这主意
[38:37] Come here. 回来
[38:41] Love angle, too, I suppose? 还有爱情观
[38:43] Practically all love angle. 当然了
[38:44] With pictures. 有图为证
[38:46] Could be. How much? 可能 多少钱
[38:48] That particular story will be worth five grand to any news service. 任何报馆都会出价五千美元
[38:52] But tell me, Mr. Bradley, if you are sober, 但告诉我 布拉德利先生 若你清醒的话
[38:55] just how you are going to obtain this fantastic interview. 你怎么做到这个独家专访
[38:58] I plan to enter her sickroom disguised as a thermometer. 我会扮鬼扮马潜进她的病房
[39:02] You said five grand? I want you to shake on that. 你说是五千元 那握手为实
[39:08] And you realize, of course, Her Highness is in bed today 你可知道公主今天在床上
[39:10] and leaves for Athens tomorrow? 明天可是要去雅典
[39:11] Yep. 我知道
[39:12] Now, I’d like to make a little side bet with you. 我想附加打赌
[39:16] 500 says you don’t come up with the story. 赌五百元你做不到这专访
[39:26] What are you looking at that for? 你在看什么
[39:27] I just want to see what time it is. 看只是想看看现在几点了
[39:28] What day it is. 看今天是哪天
[39:31] It’s a deal! 一言为定
[39:32] Now I’d like you to shake. 那握手为实
[39:38] Let’s see, you’re into me for about 500 now. 这五百元你输定的了
[39:41] When you lose this bet, you’ll owe me 1,000. 要是你真的输了 你就欠我一千元
[39:44] Why, you poor sucker, I’ll practically own you. 笨蛋 你注定为我做牛做马
[39:47] You have practically owned me for a couple of years now. 我本来要熬多两年
[39:50] But that’s all over. 但时来运转
[39:51] I’m going to win that money, 我会赢钱
[39:52] and with it, I’m gonna buy me a one-way ticket back to New York. 有了钱 我就能买单程机票回纽约了
[39:56] Go on, go on, I love to hear you whine. 走吧 我爱听你抱怨
[39:59] And when I’m back in a real newsroom, I’ll enjoy thinking about you, 待我另谋高就时 我会想起你
[40:02] sitting here with an empty leash in your hands 呆坐在这里
[40:04] and nobody to twitch for you. 没人再听你使唤
[40:07] So long, pigeon! 再见 笨蛋
[40:35] Hey, Joe. What you know? 乔 你知道什么
[40:40] Is everything okay, Giovanni? 没事吧 吉瓦尼
[40:42] Nobody she’s come. Nobody she’s go. 无人进出你的房间
[40:45] Absolutely nobody. 绝对没有
[40:47] Swell. Thanks a lot. 真好 谢谢你
[40:52] Giovanni. 吉瓦尼
[40:56] How would you like to make some money? 你想赚钱吗
[40:58] -Money? -Yeah. -钱 -对
[40:59] That’s the stuff. Now, look, I’ve got a sure thing. 没错 我有一个必赢大计
[41:03] Double your money back in two days. 两天之内加倍奉还
[41:06] Double my money? 加倍
[41:07] Yeah, well, I need a little investment capital 但我先要找点资本
[41:10] to swing the deal. 做这个交易
[41:11] Now, if you’ll just lend me a little cash. 现在你借一点钱给我
[41:17] You owing me two months’ rent, 你已欠了我两个月租
[41:22] and you want me to lend you money? 现在还想借钱
[41:25] -Yeah. -No. -是的 -不行
[41:29] Tomorrow you’ll be sorry. 明天你会后悔
[42:38] Your Highness? 公主殿下
[42:41] Your Royal Highness? 公主殿下
[42:47] Yes, what is it? 是 怎么了
[44:29] Dear Dr. Bonnachoven. 班诺医生
[44:34] Sure, yes, well, you’re fine. Much better. Is there anything you want? 对 我是医生 你好多了 你想要点什么
[44:41] So many things. 想要很多东西
[44:42] -Yes? Well, tell the doctor. -So. -是吗 告诉医生 -那么
[44:45] Tell the good doctor everything. 告诉我你所想的一切
[44:48] I dreamt, and I dreamt. 我梦见 我梦见
[44:51] Yes? Well, what did you dream? 你梦见什么
[44:57] I dreamt I was asleep in the street, and a young man came. 我梦见我睡在街头 有个年轻男人走来
[45:02] He was tall and strong, and he was so mean to me. 他高大强壮 他对我很凶
[45:11] He was? 是吗
[45:19] It was wonderful. 感觉真好
[45:54] Good morning. 早上好
[46:00] Where’s Dr. Bonnachoven? 班诺医生呢
[46:03] I’m afraid I don’t know anybody by that name. 我恐怕不认识他
[46:05] Wasn’t I talking to him just now? 我刚才不是跟他说话吗
[46:07] Afraid not. 恐怕不是
[46:11] Have I had an accident? 我遇上意外了
[46:14] No. 不是
[46:18] Quite safe for me to sit up? 我可以坐起来吗
[46:21] Perfect. 当然可以
[46:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[46:45] Are these yours? 这是你的睡衣吗
[46:53] Did you lose something? 你有东西不见了吗
[46:56] No. 没有
[47:00] Would you be so kind as to tell me where I am? 可否告诉我现在身在何处
[47:06] Well, this is what is laughingly known as my apartment. 这是我的小公寓
[47:10] Did you bring me here by force? 你强行带我回来吗
[47:13] No, no, no. Quite the contrary. 不 不 刚好相反
[47:17] Have I been here all night, alone? 我整晚单独在这里吗
[47:21] If you don’t count me, yes. 若不算我在内 就是了
[47:26] So I’ve spent the night here with you? 我跟你在这里过了一晚吗
[47:30] Well, now, I don’t know that I’d use those words, exactly, 我不知道我能不能这么说
[47:35] but from a certain angle, yes. 但这个说法也没错
[47:57] How do you do? 幸会
[47:59] How do you do? 幸会
[48:00] -And you are. -Bradley. Joe Bradley. -贵姓大名 -布拉德利 乔·布拉德利
[48:03] Delighted. 很高兴认识你
[48:05] You don’t know how delighted I am to meet you. 我更高兴见到你
[48:07] You may sit down. 你可以坐下来了
[48:16] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[48:22] You may call me Anya. 叫我安雅吧
[48:25] Thank you, Anya. 好的 安雅
[48:30] Would you like a cup of coffee? 喝咖啡吗
[48:31] -What time is it? -About 1:30. -现在几点钟了 -快一点半了
[48:34] 1:30! I must get dressed and go! 一点半 我要马上换衣服离开
[48:37] Why? What’s your hurry? There’s lots of time. 为什么 你急什么 时间还多着呢
[48:40] No, there isn’t, and I’ve been quite enough trouble to you as it is. 不 我已添了你不少麻烦
[48:44] Trouble? 麻烦
[48:46] You’re not what I’d call trouble. 你绝对没给我添麻烦
[48:50] I’m not? 真的
[48:52] I’ll run a bath for you. 我替你准备洗澡水
[49:12] There you are. 行了
[49:55] Here we go now. 准备拍照
[50:00] There you are. That does it. 行了 拍好了
[50:04] Give me a little slack, will you? 放我一马 好吗
[50:09] Irving! Why don’t you answer the phone? 艾文 为何迟迟不接电话
[50:11] Look, this is Joe. 听着 是乔
[50:12] Irving, can you get over here in about five minutes? 艾文 你能不能5分钟内过来
[50:14] No, I can’t come now, Joe. I’m busy. 不行 乔 现在我正忙着
[50:18] No. 不行
[50:20] Joe, I’m up to my ears in work. 乔 现在我忙得要命
[50:26] What kind of a scoop, Joe? 究竟怎么回事 乔
[50:28] Look, Irving, I can’t talk over the telephone. 听着 艾文 我不方便在电话说
[50:30] One word in the wrong quarter, 一时半会儿说不清楚
[50:31] and this whole thing might blow sky-high. 这件事非同小可
[50:33] It’s front-page stuff. That’s all I can tell you. 总之就是头条大新闻 我只能这么告诉你
[50:36] It might be political or it might be a sensational scandal. 可能具政治性 可能是丑闻
[50:38] I’m not sure which, but it’s a big story. 我也不确定 总之是猛料
[50:40] It’s got to have pictures. 我要照片
[50:41] But I can’t come now, Joe. I’m busy. 但我不能过来 乔 现在我很忙
[50:45] I’m busy now, and I’m meeting Francesca at Rocca’s in a half an hour. 我现在我很忙 况且半小时后我要去见弗朗西斯卡
[51:48] Don’t understand. 听不懂
[52:12] There you are. 原来你在这里
[52:15] I was looking at all the people out here. 我在看街景
[52:17] It must be fun to live in a place like this. 住在这里真有意思
[52:20] Yeah, it has its moments. 没错
[52:22] I can give you a running commentary on each apartment. 我可以给你介绍左邻右里
[52:24] I must go. 我要走了
[52:27] I only waited to say good-bye. 我只是想跟你道别
[52:29] Good-bye? Why, we’ve only just met. 道别 为什么 我们才刚相识
[52:34] -How about some breakfast? -I’m sorry. I haven’t time. -要不吃点早餐吧 -对不起 我没时间了
[52:37] It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating. 要空着肚子走 那一定是急事
[52:42] It is. 没错
[52:43] Well, I’ll go along with you, wherever you are going. 那我送你吧 你去哪
[52:45] That’s all right, thank you. I can find the place. 没关系 谢谢 我认得路
[52:51] Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed. 谢谢你让我睡在你的床上
[52:55] That’s all right. Think nothing of it. 小意思 别客气
[52:58] It was very considerate of you. 你真是个好人
[53:00] You must have been awfully uncomfortable on that couch. 要你睡沙发 一定很不舒服
[53:03] No. Do it all the time! 不 我常睡在沙发上
[53:10] -Good-bye, Mr. Bradley. -Good-bye. -再见 布拉德利先生 -再见
[53:17] Go right through there and down all the steps. 沿这里 下楼梯
[53:19] Thank you. 谢谢你
[53:52] Well, small world. 世界真小
[53:55] Yes. I almost forgot. Can you lend me some money? 对 我差点忘了 可否借点钱给我
[54:00] Yeah, that’s right. You didn’t have any last night, did you? 可以 是啊 你身上没钱
[54:08] How much was it that you wanted? 你想要多少
[54:10] Well, I don’t know how much I need. How much have you got? 我不知道 你有多少
[54:14] Well, suppose we just split this 50-50? Here’s 1,000 lira. 一人一半吧 这里有一千里拉
[54:18] 1,000? Can you really spare all that? 一千元 你借这么多钱给我
[54:22] It’s about $1.50. 那只是1.5美元
[54:25] Well, I’ll arrange for it to be sent back to you. 我会派人来还钱
[54:28] What is your adress? 你的地址呢
[54:31] Via Margutta 51. 马古达街51号
[54:33] Via Margutta 51. 马古达街51号
[54:36] Joe Bradley. 乔·布拉德利
[54:38] Good-bye. Thank you. 再见 谢谢
[54:54] Double my money, eh? 加倍奉还
[54:56] You tell me why double my money that way? 你说过明天加倍还我的
[54:58] Tomorrow, tomorrow. 明天 明天
[55:00] Yeah, tomorrow. 又是明天
[57:35] What a wonderful hair you have. 你这把头发真美
[57:40] Just cut, thank you. 把头发剪短 谢谢
[57:41] Just cut? 剪短
[57:43] Well, then, cut so? 那么 剪这个长度吗
[57:47] Higher. 高一点
[57:48] Higher? 高一点
[57:50] Here? 这里
[57:51] More. 再高一点
[57:54] -Here? -Even more. -这里 -再高一点
[57:58] Where? 哪里
[58:01] There. 这里
[58:02] There? 这里
[58:04] Are you sure, miss? 你确定吗 小姐
[58:06] I’m quite sure, thank you. 确定 谢谢
[58:12] All off? 剪短
[58:13] All off. 剪短
[58:16] Off. 剪短
[58:27] -Are you sure? -Yes. -确定吗 -确定
[58:30] Yes. 好的
[58:35] Off! 剪短
[58:42] Off! 剪短
[58:48] Off. 剪短
[59:03] Off! 剪短
[59:24] That’s a nice little camera you have there. 你这个照相机挺不错
[59:27] It’s nice. 不错
[59:30] You don’t mind if I just borrow it, do you? 可否借我用一下吗
[59:33] -Miss Weber! -Bring it right back. -韦伯老师 -马上就还回来
[59:34] -Just for a couple of minutes. -No. -就一小会儿 -不行
[59:37] Let go. It’s my camera. 走开 照相机是我的
[59:48] You musician, maybe? 你是音乐家吗
[59:52] You artist? 艺术家
[59:54] Painter? 画家
[59:58] I know. You model. 我知道了 是模特儿
[1:00:01] Model. 模特儿
[1:00:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:00:05] It’s perfect. 棒极了
[1:00:07] You be nice without long hair. 你短发很好看
[1:00:10] Now is cool. Cool? 怎么样 满意吧
[1:00:12] Yes. It’s just what I wanted. 是的 十分满意
[1:00:16] Now, why you not come dancing tonight with me? 今晚赏脸来跟我跳舞吧
[1:00:20] You should see. Is so nice. 看着吧 舞会很不错
[1:00:23] Is on a boat on the Tiber, the river by Sant’Angelo. 在台伯河上的船上 河边安哲罗餐馆举行
[1:00:28] Moonlight, music, romantic. 有月光 音乐 气氛浪漫
[1:00:30] Is very, very. Very! 真的非常不错
[1:00:32] Please? You come? 赏个脸吧 来吗
[1:00:34] I wish I could. 我希望可以
[1:00:39] But your friend, I not think they recognize you. 你的朋友一定认不出你的新形象
[1:00:44] No, I don’t think they will. 他们会大吃一惊
[1:00:47] -Thank you very much. -Thank you. -很谢谢你 -谢谢
[1:00:53] After 9:00, I will be there, dancing on river. 九点后 我会去河边那舞会
[1:00:56] Remember, Sant’Angelo. 记住 安哲罗
[1:00:58] All my friends. 我的朋友们
[1:00:59] If you come, you will be most pretty of all girl. 你来的话 你会是全场最美的
[1:01:07] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:01:09] -Good-bye. -Good-bye. -再见 -再见
[1:02:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:39] 1,000 lira. 一千里拉
[1:02:41] No money. 我没钱
[1:02:46] I’m sorry. I’ve really no money. 对不起 我真的没钱
[1:02:52] Look. 你看
[1:02:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:03:34] Well, it’s you. 是你
[1:03:37] Yes, Mr. Bradley. 布拉德利先生
[1:03:38] Or is it? 真的是你吗
[1:03:41] Do you like it? 好看吗
[1:03:42] Yeah. Very much. 是啊 很好看
[1:03:48] So that was your mysterious appointment. 原来这就是你的神秘约会
[1:03:51] Mr. Bradley, I have a confession to make. 布拉德利先生 我要向你招供
[1:03:53] Confession? 招供
[1:03:55] Yes. I ran away last night, 对 昨晚我从学校
[1:03:58] from school. 偷跑出来
[1:04:00] What was the matter? 为什么
[1:04:02] Trouble with the teacher? 对老师有不满吗
[1:04:04] No, nothing like that. 不是 不是那样的
[1:04:05] Well, you don’t just run away from school for nothing. 但你不会无故偷跑出来
[1:04:07] I only meant it to be for an hour or two. 我只是想溜出来几个钟头
[1:04:10] They gave me something last night to make me sleep. 昨晚他们给我打针 帮助我入睡
[1:04:14] I see. 原来如此
[1:04:18] Now I’d better get a taxi and go back. 我该搭出租车回去了
[1:04:20] Well, look, before you do, 但是
[1:04:23] why don’t you take a little time for yourself? 你何不先四处逛逛
[1:04:27] Maybe another hour. 也许一个钟头吧
[1:04:29] Live dangerously. Take the whole day. 做人要冒险 玩上一天吧
[1:04:33] I could do some of the things I’ve always wanted to. 我可以做梦寐以求的事
[1:04:35] Like what? 例如呢
[1:04:37] You can’t imagine. 你无法想像的
[1:04:38] I’d like to do just whatever I like the whole day long. 我希望整天都能随心所欲
[1:04:42] You mean, things like having your hair cut, eating gelato? 就像你去剪发和吃雪糕吗
[1:04:44] Yes, and I’d like to sit at a sidewalk cafe and look in shop windows, 对 我想坐在路边咖啡室 逛商店
[1:04:50] walk in the rain. 在雨中散步
[1:04:52] Have fun, and maybe some excitement. 找乐子 甚至是寻求刺激
[1:04:56] -Doesn’t seem much to you, does it? -It’s great. -这对你来说没什么特别吧 -这很好玩
[1:05:01] Tell you what. 告诉你吧
[1:05:02] Why don’t we do all those things together? 我们何不一起去找这些乐子呢
[1:05:05] Don’t you have to work? 你不用上班吗
[1:05:07] Work? No. Today’s going to be a holiday. 上班 不用 今天是假期
[1:05:09] But you don’t want to do a lot of silly things. 你不必陪我做这些无聊事
[1:05:13] Don’t I? 是吗
[1:05:14] First wish, one sidewalk cafe. Coming right up. 首个愿望 路边咖啡店 走吧
[1:05:17] I know just the place. Rocca’s. 我有个好地方介绍给你 罗卡咖啡店
[1:05:29] What will the people at school say when they see your new haircut? 学校里的人会怎么看这新发型
[1:05:32] They’ll have a fit. 他们会大感意外
[1:05:34] What would they say if they knew I’d spent the night in your room? 若他们知道我睡在你房里呢
[1:05:38] Well, I tell you what. You don’t tell your folks, and I won’t tell mine. 这样吧 大家保守这个秘密
[1:05:42] It’s a pact. 一言为定
[1:05:44] Well, what would you like to drink? 想喝点什么
[1:05:46] Champagne, please. 香槟 谢谢
[1:05:53] Champagne? 香槟
[1:05:59] And cold coffee for me. 我要一杯冰咖啡
[1:06:04] Must be quite a life you have in that school. 一定是贵族学校
[1:06:06] Champagne for lunch. 吃午饭喝香槟
[1:06:07] Only on special occasions. 只在特别场合才喝
[1:06:09] For instance? 例如呢
[1:06:10] The last time was my father’s anniversary. 上次喝香槟是爸爸的纪念日
[1:06:13] Weding? 结婚纪念日
[1:06:14] No. It was the 40th anniversary of the day he got his job. 不是 是四十周年纪念 自他有这份工作
[1:06:20] Forty years on the job. What do you know about that? 做了四十年的工作 真是非同凡响
[1:06:24] What does he do? 他做哪一行的
[1:06:27] Well, mostly you might call it public relations. 你可以说他是做公关工作的
[1:06:30] Well, that’s hard work. 那么工作挺辛苦的
[1:06:33] -Yes, I wouldn’t care for it. -Does he? -我不喜欢这份工作 -他呢
[1:06:35] I’ve heard him complain about it. 他曾有所抱怨
[1:06:38] Why doesn’t he quit? 他为何不辞了工作
[1:06:40] Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, 做他那一行的人极少会辞工作的
[1:06:44] unless it’s actually unhealthy for them to continue. 除非健康不好 无法继续工作了
[1:06:47] Well, here’s to his health, then. 那么 祝他健康
[1:06:50] You know, that’s what everybody says. 人人都跟他这么说的
[1:06:58] It’s all right? 好喝吗
[1:07:00] Yes, thank you. 好喝 谢谢
[1:07:02] What is your work? 那你做什么工作
[1:07:04] I’m in the selling game. 我做生意的
[1:07:07] Really? How interesting. 是吗 真有趣
[1:07:09] What do you sell? 你做哪种生意
[1:07:14] Fertilizer. 化肥
[1:07:15] Chemicals. You know, chemicals. 化学品 化学品
[1:07:17] Stuff like that. 诸如之类
[1:07:26] Irving! Well, am I glad to see you! 艾文 很高兴见到你
[1:07:29] Why? Did you forget your wallet? 为什么 你忘了带银包吗
[1:07:31] Pull up a chair, Irving. Sit down with us. 拿张椅子 艾文 坐下吧
[1:07:32] Aren’t you going to introduce me? 你不作介绍吗
[1:07:34] Yes. This is a very good friend of mine, Irving Radovich. Anya, Irving. 这是好友艾文·雷德维奇 她是安雅 艾文
[1:07:39] -Anya. -Smith. -安雅 -史密斯
[1:07:42] Hiya, Smitty. 你好 史密斯
[1:07:43] Charmed. 幸会
[1:07:47] Hey, anybody ever tell you you’re a dead ringer for. 可有人说你是个铃音
[1:07:57] Well, I guess I’ll be going. 我想我要走了
[1:07:59] No, don’t do anything like that, Irving. Sit down. Join us. Join us. 不 别这样 艾文 跟我们聊会天吧
[1:08:06] Well, just till Francesca gets here. 等弗朗西斯卡来了再走吧
[1:08:10] Tell me, Mr. Radovich, what is a ringer? 雷德维奇先生 什么是铃音
[1:08:15] Waiter? 服务员
[1:08:16] It’s an American term, 这是一个俗语
[1:08:17] and it means anyone who has a great deal of charm. 意思是赞人家很漂亮迷人
[1:08:24] -Thank you. -You’re welcome. -谢谢 -别客气
[1:08:32] Cousins. 是表妹
[1:08:33] Mr. Bradley’s just been telling me all about his work. 布拉德利先生刚在说他的工作
[1:08:37] I’d like to have heard that. 我也想听
[1:08:39] What do you do? 你做哪一行
[1:08:40] I’m in the same racket as Joe, only I’m. 我跟乔是同行 只是我
[1:08:44] I’m awfully sorry, Irving. 很对不起 艾文
[1:08:48] -What are you? -I’m sorry. -你搞什么 -很抱歉
[1:08:50] Look, I can take a hint. I’ll see you around. 我不是那么笨的 再见了
[1:08:53] Your drink’s just here. 但喝的刚送来
[1:08:55] Yeah, here’s your drink right now, Irving. Take it easy. 喝的刚送来 艾文 别急
[1:08:58] I’m sorry about that. Sit down. That’s a good fellow. 不好意思 坐下来 好朋友
[1:09:03] That’s a boy. 这就对了
[1:09:08] You’re twisting my arm, you know. 你一直在戏弄我
[1:09:10] Just be a little more careful not to spill. 小心别打翻了
[1:09:13] Spill? Who’s been doing the spilling? 打翻 是谁打翻了
[1:09:15] You. 你
[1:09:16] -Me? -Yeah. -我 -对
[1:09:19] Where did you find this loony? 你在哪里碰上这个疯子的
[1:09:25] You’re okay. Here’s to you. 好了 我为你干一杯
[1:09:27] Here’s hoping for the best. 还是你最好
[1:09:30] If it wasn’t for that hair, I’d swear that. 若不是发型不同 你实在像
[1:09:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:09:40] You slipped, Irving. You slipped, you almost hurt yourself that time. 你摔倒了 艾文 你差点受伤了
[1:09:43] I slipped? I almost hurt myself? 我摔倒了 我差点受伤了自己
[1:09:46] Joe, I didn’t slip! 乔 我没有摔倒
[1:09:49] Never mind I got a bad sprain, Joe. 算了 乔
[1:09:50] We’d better go in here and get it fixed up. 你得快点看看伤势
[1:09:52] -Yeah, I’d like to. -Will you excuse us for a minute? -是啊 -失陪一下
[1:09:54] Yes, of course. I’m so sorry. 好了 对不起
[1:09:57] -Come here, pal. -Joe, now wait a minute. -过来 伙计 -乔 等一下
[1:09:59] What are you trying to do now? Take your hands off me. 你究竟想怎样 别碰我
[1:10:01] -Have you got your lighter? -What’s that got to do with it? -你有带打火机吗 -什么
[1:10:03] -Have you got it? -Yeah, but what are you trying to do? -有吗 -有 但是你想干什么
[1:10:06] Listen, what would you do for five grand? 你想不想赚五千美元
[1:10:10] -Five grand? -Okay, look. -五千美元 -听好
[1:10:12] She doesn’t know who I am or what I do. 她不知我是谁
[1:10:14] Look, Irving, this is my story. I dug it up. I’ve got to protect it. 听着 艾文 我要作独家专访
[1:10:18] She’s really the. 她真的是
[1:10:20] Your tintypes are gonna make this little epic twice as valuable. 你的照片会令这升价两倍
[1:10:23] -“The princess goes slumming.” -You’re in for 25% of the take. -公主微服出巡 -你分两成半
[1:10:26] -The take’s five Gs. -Minimum. Hennessy shook hands on it. -五千美元的吗 -亨尼西已升价
[1:10:30] -That’s $1,500. -It’s $1,250. -那是1500元 -是1250元
[1:10:33] Okay. Now you shake. 好了 握手为实
[1:10:35] Okay, now lend me 30,000. 现在借我三万里拉
[1:10:37] 30,000? That’s 50 bucks. Are you gonna buy the crown jewels? 三万 那是50美元 你要买皇家珠宝吗
[1:10:40] She’s out there now drinking champagne that I can’t pay for. 她喝的是香槟 我付不起
[1:10:42] We’ve got to entertain her, don’t we? 我们得让她高兴
[1:10:44] Joe, we can’t go running around town with a hot princess. 乔 我们不能带着俏公主四处走
[1:10:47] Do you want in on this deal or don’t you? 你究竟想不想赚大钱
[1:10:57] This I want back Saturday. 周末还钱
[1:10:58] Okay. Now where’s your lighter? 好 打火机呢
[1:11:02] Let’s go to work. 开工吧
[1:11:11] Better now? 好了点没有
[1:11:14] -Your ear. -My ear? -你的耳朵 -我的耳朵
[1:11:16] Yeah. Joe fixed it. 对了 乔医好了
[1:11:20] Would you care for a cigarette? 抽烟吗
[1:11:22] Yes, please. 好的
[1:11:23] You won’t believe this, but it’s my very first. 请别见笑 但这是我第一次吸烟
[1:11:26] Your very first? 第一次
[1:11:29] No smoking in school? 学校不准吸烟吗
[1:11:32] Your first cigarette. 第一次吸烟
[1:11:40] There. The gizmo works. 这小玩意管用的
[1:11:43] Well, what’s the verdict? Okay? 你觉得怎么样
[1:11:47] Nothing to it. 没什么
[1:11:48] That’s right. Nothing to it. 对 没什么
[1:11:54] I’ll stretch my legs a little here. 我要伸展一下双腿
[1:11:56] I’ll pick this one up, Irving. 这次由我请客 艾文
[1:11:58] Yeah. You can afford it. 是啊 你负担得起
[1:12:02] Well, what shall we do next? Shall we make out a little schedule? 接着呢 我们要一个时间表吗
[1:12:06] Not that word, please. 求你 别说那字
[1:12:09] I didn’t mean a work. School schedule. 我不是指工作 学校的时间表
[1:12:12] I meant a fun schedule. 我是说玩乐行程表
[1:12:15] Yes. Let’s just go. 好了 我们走吧
[1:12:18] Well, how about you, Irving? Are you ready? 怎么样 艾文 你准备好没有
[1:12:21] -Yeah. -Let’s go. -行了 -走吧
[1:12:26] Francesca! 弗朗西斯卡
[1:12:29] -This is. -Smitty. -这是 -史密斯
[1:12:31] She’s a grand girl, Irving. Grand. 她是千金小姐 艾文
[1:12:33] Five grand, Irving. 五千 艾文
[1:12:36] -Joe! -Where are you going now? -乔 -你要去哪里
[1:12:39] Honey, I gotta work. I’ll call you tonight. 甜心 我要工作了 今晚再找你
[1:13:22] Look at those men! 看他们
[1:13:24] They were supposed to be inconspicuous. 他们该保持低调
[1:13:27] You asked for plain clothes. 是你说要穿便服的
[1:15:20] Stop! Come back here! 别走 快回来
[1:17:18] I’m going straight from now on. 从今天起我会循规蹈矩
[1:17:21] American News Service? What did he mean? 记者 他是什么意思
[1:17:24] Well, you know, you say you’re with the press, 你自认是记者
[1:17:27] you can get away with anything. 那就无往而不利
[1:17:29] Going to church to get married on a scooter, that’s a hot one. 开车赶去教堂结婚
[1:17:32] Joe’s a wonderful liar. 乔是个大话精
[1:17:43] Congratulations. Congratulations. 恭喜 恭喜
[1:17:58] You don’t have to look so worried. I won’t hold you to it. 别担心 我不会叫你娶我
[1:18:01] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[1:18:03] You don’t have to be too grateful! 别这么说
[1:18:05] Okay, I won’t. 好了 我说错了
[1:18:09] I’m a good liar, too, aren’t I, Mr. Bradley? 我是个大话精 是吗 布拉德利先生
[1:18:12] The best I ever met. 超级大话精
[1:18:15] Thank you very much. 过奖了
[1:18:19] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:18:27] The mouth of truth. 真实之口
[1:18:29] The legend is that if you’re given to lying and put your hand in there, 传说若你说谎 把手放进去的话
[1:18:33] it’ll be bitten off. 它会咬断你的手
[1:18:35] What a horrid idea. 真可怕
[1:18:37] Let’s see you do it. 你试试看
[1:19:04] Let’s see you do it. 你试试看吧
[1:19:09] Sure. 好的
[1:19:29] Hello. 你好
[1:19:30] You beast! 你真可恶
[1:19:31] It was perfectly all right! You never hurt your hand! 没事 你的手不会有事的
[1:19:34] I’m sorry. It’s just a joke. 对不起 说笑而已
[1:19:37] You never hurt your hand. 你根本没受伤
[1:19:38] I’m sorry. You okay? 对不起 没事了
[1:19:41] -Yes. -All right. Let’s go. -没事了 -那走吧
[1:19:43] Look out! 小心
[1:19:54] I’ll park at the corner. 我在街角停车
[1:20:17] What do they mean, all these inscriptions? 这些铭文是什么意思
[1:20:21] Well, each one represents a wish fulfilled. 每一块匾代表一个愿望成真了
[1:20:25] It all started during the war when there was an air raid right out here, 这始自战时 在空袭期间
[1:20:28] a man with his four children was caught in the street. 有个男人带着四个孩子逃亡
[1:20:31] They ran over against the wall right there for shelter 他跑去这道墙找掩护
[1:20:34] and prayed for safety. 和求神庇佑
[1:20:36] Bombs fell very close, but no one was hurt. 炸弹落在附近 但没人受伤
[1:20:39] Later on, the man came back and he put up the first of these tablets. 后来 他回来挂上首个牌匾
[1:20:43] Since then, it’s become a sort of a shrine. 现在 这里就成为一个圣地
[1:20:45] People come, and whenever their wishes are granted, 人们来许愿 愿望成真后
[1:20:48] they put up another one of these little plaques. 他们回来另放牌匾
[1:20:52] Lovely story. 多有趣的故事
[1:20:57] Read some of the inscriptions. 看看这些铭文吧
[1:21:14] Make a wish? 在许愿吗
[1:21:17] Tell the doctor? 告诉医生
[1:21:19] Anyway, the chances of it being granted are very slight. 愿望成真的机会很渺茫
[1:21:25] Well, what now? 现在去哪里
[1:21:27] I’ve heard of a wonderful place for dancing on a boat. 听说有船上舞会
[1:21:30] You mean, the barges down by Sant’Angelo? 你指安哲罗吗
[1:21:32] Yes, couldn’t we go there tonight? 我们可以去吗
[1:21:33] -Why not? -Anything you wish. -有何不可 -如你所愿
[1:21:36] And then at midnight, I’ll turn into a pumpkin 午夜会有南瓜车
[1:21:39] and drive away in my glass slipper. 接这灰姑娘走
[1:21:42] And that’ll be the end of the fairytale. 那是童话故事的结局
[1:21:44] Well, I guess Irving has to go now. 艾文要先走了
[1:21:47] I do? 是吗
[1:21:48] Yes, you know, that big business development of yours 对 你要跟人家
[1:21:50] that you have to attend to? 谈大生意
[1:21:53] Oh, the development. 大生意
[1:21:54] Yes, can’t afford not to take care of that. 不能爽约
[1:21:56] Yeah. I’ll see you later, Smitty. 再见了 史密斯
[1:21:59] -Good luck with the big development. -Thanks. -祝大生意谈得顺利 -谢谢
[1:22:27] Two, please. 两位
[1:23:43] Hello. 你好
[1:23:45] Hello. 你好
[1:24:02] Mr. Bradley, if you don’t mind my saying so, 布拉德利先生 若你不介意
[1:24:04] I think you are a ringer. 我觉得你是个铃音
[1:24:07] A what? 什么
[1:24:10] Thanks very much. 过奖了
[1:24:11] You’ve spent the whole day doing things I’ve always wanted to. 你陪了我一整天
[1:24:15] Why? 为什么
[1:24:17] I don’t know. It seemed the thing to do. 不知道 这是该做的事
[1:24:19] I’ve never heard of anybody so kind. 我从未见过你这种大好人
[1:24:23] It wasn’t any trouble. 小意思
[1:24:25] Or so completely unselfish. 你实在慷慨无私
[1:24:34] Let’s have a drink at the bar. 我们去酒吧喝东西吧
[1:24:42] There you are! 你来了
[1:24:45] I look for you a long time. I think maybe you not come. 我四处找你 以为你不会来了
[1:24:50] Off. All off! 剪掉了
[1:24:51] It’s nice without, isn’t it? 不蓄胡子更好吧
[1:24:54] Cool. 不错
[1:24:55] Very, very good. 很好
[1:24:56] This is Mr. Bradley. 这位是布拉德利先生
[1:24:59] I, Mario Delani. 我是马里奥·狄兰
[1:25:01] Old friends? 老朋友吗
[1:25:02] Yes. He cut my hair this afternoon. He invited me here tonight. 是的 他中午替我剪头发 是他邀请我来这舞会的
[1:25:07] Well, what did you say the name was? 你叫什么呢
[1:25:09] Delani. Mario Delani. 狄兰 马里奥·狄兰
[1:25:11] Mario Delani. I’m very glad to know you. 马里奥·狄兰 很高兴认识你
[1:25:14] Me, too. 我也是
[1:25:18] May I enjoy myself. The pleasure. Do you mind? 能赏脸跟我跳支舞吧 你不介意吧
[1:25:23] No, no. Go right ahead. 不 不 请便
[1:25:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:25:50] -Did I miss anything? -You’re just in time, pal. -我错过了什么吗 -你来得很及时 伙计
[1:25:53] Who’s Smitty dancing with? 她在跟谁跳舞
[1:25:55] The barber. 她的理发师
[1:25:57] Cut her hair this afternoon. Made a date for tonight. 今午他替她剪发 还请她来舞会
[1:26:00] The princess and the barber. 公主和理发师
[1:27:12] What is it? 怎么了
[1:27:43] August. 奥吉斯
[1:27:53] Thank you! 谢谢
[1:27:58] Bye. 再见
[1:28:12] Your Highness. 公主殿下
[1:28:16] You’ll dance quietly towards the entrance. 慢慢走到入口那边
[1:28:18] There is a car waiting. 有车在等你
[1:28:20] -No. -Your Highness, please. -不 -公主殿下
[1:28:22] You’ve made a mistake. 你认错人了
[1:28:25] Let me go. Will you let me go? 放手 放我走吧
[1:28:27] Mr. Bradley! Let me go, will you? Mr. Bradley! 布拉德利先生 放手 布拉德利先生
[1:28:57] Let go! 放手
[1:29:00] You. 你
[1:29:47] Hit him again, Smitty! 再打他一下 史密斯
[1:29:58] -Joe, here are my car keys. -The police. The police. Come on. -乔 这是我的车钥匙 -警察 警察 快
[1:30:01] The other side of the bridge. 到桥的另一边去
[1:31:14] All right? 没事吧
[1:31:16] Fine. How are you? 没事 你呢
[1:31:17] Fine. 没事
[1:31:24] Say, you know, you were great back there. 刚才你真是大显身手
[1:31:26] You weren’t so bad yourself. 你也很厉害
[1:31:58] I guess we’d better get Irving’s car and get out of here. 我想我们还是走吧
[1:32:22] This is The American Hour from Rome, 这是”美国时光”
[1:32:24] continuing our program of musical selections. 继续播放精选好歌
[1:32:52] Everything ruined? 衣服破了吗
[1:32:53] No. They’ll be dry in a minute. 没 晾干了就没事了
[1:33:00] Suits you. 很合身
[1:33:01] You should always wear my clothes. 你该多穿我的衣服
[1:33:04] It seems I do. 没错
[1:33:11] I thought a little wine might be good. 喝点酒会好点的
[1:33:15] Shall I cook something? 我能煮东西吃吗
[1:33:17] No kitchen. Nothing to cook. I always eat out. 没有厨房 我常在外边吃饭
[1:33:21] Do you like that? 你喜欢这样吗
[1:33:23] Life isn’t always what one likes. 人生总不如人愿的
[1:33:26] Is it? 是吗
[1:33:29] No, it isn’t. 没错
[1:33:40] -Tired? -A little. -累了 -有一点
[1:33:42] You’ve had quite a day. 你奔波了一天
[1:33:43] A wonderful day. 难忘的一天
[1:33:45] This is The American Hour from Rome, 这是”美国时光”
[1:33:46] broadcasting a special news bulletin in English and Italian. 现在送上特别新闻报导
[1:33:50] Tonight, there is no further word 今晚 安公主
[1:33:51] from the bedside of Princess Ann in Rome, 欧洲之行尾段
[1:33:54] where she was taken ill yesterday 公主突然抱恙
[1:33:55] on the last leg of her European goodwill tour. 迄今没有进一步的消息
[1:33:59] This has given rise to rumors that her condition may be serious, 传闻她的病情严重
[1:34:02] which is causing alarm and anxiety among the people in her country. 令其国民为之担忧
[1:34:09] -The news can wait till tomorrow. -Yes. -明天再听新闻吧 -好的
[1:34:12] May I have a little more wine? 我可以再喝点酒吗
[1:34:17] I’m sorry I couldn’t cook us some dinner. 真可惜我不能煮一顿晚饭
[1:34:21] Did you learn how in school? 你在学校学烹饪吗
[1:34:23] I’m a good cook. 我厨艺了得
[1:34:25] I could earn my living at it. 我可以此维生
[1:34:26] I can sew, too, and clean a house and iron. 我也懂缝衣 打扫 熨衣服
[1:34:29] I learned to do all those things. 家里的杂务我样样精通
[1:34:31] I just haven’t had the chance to do it for anyone. 只是从没有机会为别人做
[1:34:39] Well, it looks like I’ll have to move 看来我要搬家了
[1:34:44] and get myself a place with a kitchen. 该搬去有厨房的地方
[1:34:51] Yes. 对
[1:35:18] I shall have to go now. 我要走了
[1:35:36] Anya. 安雅
[1:35:40] There’s something that I want to tell you. 我有话要对你说
[1:35:48] No, please. 别说
[1:35:50] Nothing. 什么都别说
[1:36:06] I must go and get dressed. 我要去换衣服了
[1:36:48] Stop at the next corner, please. 在下个街口停车
[1:36:51] Okay. 好的
[1:37:09] Here? 这里吗
[1:37:12] Yes. 是的
[1:37:22] I have to leave you now. 现在我要离开你
[1:37:30] I’m going to that corner there and turn. 我会在那街角转身走
[1:37:36] You must stay in the car and drive away. 你留在这里 开车离开吧
[1:37:45] Just drive away and leave me, 答应我目送我离开好吗
[1:37:50] as I leave you. 各走各的路
[1:37:58] All right. 好的
[1:38:02] I don’t know how to say good-bye. 我不知道该如何道别
[1:38:08] I can’t think of any words. 我说不出话来
[1:38:12] Don’t try. 那就别说
[1:40:07] Your Royal Highness, 24 hours, they can’t all be blank. 公主殿下 24小时不会一片空白
[1:40:16] They are not. 当然了
[1:40:19] But what explanation am I to offer Their Majesties? 我该怎么跟国王 王后交代
[1:40:23] I was indisposed. I am better. 我身体不适 现在好多了
[1:40:29] Ma’am, you must appreciate that I have my duty to perform, 殿下 你得体谅我要尽忠职守
[1:40:34] just as Your Royal Highness has her duty. 正如公主也有其职责
[1:40:37] Your Excellency, I trust you will not find it necessary 大人 我相信你
[1:40:41] to use that word again. 不会再这么说
[1:40:43] Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country, 若我不清楚自己对国和家的责任
[1:40:49] I would not have come back tonight, 今晚我就不会回来
[1:40:57] or, indeed, ever again. 或该说永不会再回来
[1:41:07] And now, since I understand we have a very full schedule today, 我明白今天的工作会十分忙碌
[1:41:14] you have my permission to withdraw. 现在你们可以退下了
[1:41:33] No milk and crackers. 不吃饼干和喝牛奶
[1:41:43] That will be all, thank you, Countess. 你可以回去休息了 谢谢 伯爵
[1:42:47] Is it true? Did you really get it? 真的吗 你真的完成了吗
[1:42:49] Did I get what? 我完成了吗
[1:42:50] The princess story. The exclusive. Did you get it? 公主的独家专访 完成了吗
[1:42:53] No, no, I didn’t get it. 没 没有
[1:42:54] What? But that’s impossible. 什么 不可能
[1:42:56] Have a cup of coffee or something? 喝咖啡吗
[1:42:58] -Joe, you can’t hold out on me. -Who’s holding out on you? -乔 你别想耍我 -谁在耍你
[1:43:00] -You are. -What are you talking about? -是你 -你在说什么
[1:43:01] I know too much. 我才不笨
[1:43:03] First, you come into my office 一开始 你来我办公室
[1:43:04] and ask about an exclusive on the princess. 是你说要做专访
[1:43:06] Next, you disappear. 然后 你就不见了
[1:43:07] Then I get the rumor from my contact at the embassy 传闻公主没生病
[1:43:10] that the princess isn’t sick at all and she’s out on the town. 她是从大使馆溜了出来
[1:43:13] You believe every two-bit rumor that comes your way? 你相信这些无聊的传闻吗
[1:43:16] Yeah, and a lot of other rumors 但传闻多多
[1:43:18] about a shindig on a barge down by the river 河边的船上舞会
[1:43:21] and the arrest of eight Secret Service men 还有八个
[1:43:23] from a country which shall be nameless. 神秘的特工被捕
[1:43:25] And then comes the news of the lady’s miraculous recovery. 接着她突然康复
[1:43:28] It all ads up. 全都有迹可寻
[1:43:30] And don’t think by playing hard to get you’ll raise the price of that story. 你休想坐地起价
[1:43:33] A deal’s a deal. 我们早有协议
[1:43:35] Now, come on, come on, where is that story? 快点 快点 专访呢
[1:43:39] I have no story. 没有专访
[1:43:43] -Then what was the idea of. -Joe! -那你怎么解释 -乔
[1:43:47] -Man, wait till you see these. -Irving. -有好东西看 -艾文
[1:43:50] Hiya, Mr. Hennessy. You got here at the right time. 你好 亨尼西先生 你来得正是时候
[1:43:52] -Irving. -Wait till you get a look. -艾文 -等你来看
[1:43:55] What’s the idea? 怎么了
[1:43:57] What do you mean charging in here and spilling things all over my place? 你闯到这来 还打翻东西
[1:43:59] Who’s spilling? 谁打翻
[1:44:00] You did. I spoke to you about that once before. 你 我早警告过你
[1:44:02] Don’t you remember? 记得吗
[1:44:04] Joe, look at my pants. 乔 看看我的裤子
[1:44:05] Yeah, you’d better come in here and dry them off, Irving. 快把裤子弄干 艾文
[1:44:07] Nuts to that. 免了
[1:44:09] -Hey, did you tell him about Smitty? -Irving. -你跟他说了史密斯的事吗 -艾文
[1:44:11] Smitty? 史密斯
[1:44:12] -Mr. Hennessy. -Irving. -亨尼西先生 -艾文
[1:44:15] There you go again, Irving. 你又来了 艾文
[1:44:20] Joe. 乔
[1:44:22] -All right, save that till later. -Listen. -好了 你省省吧 -听着
[1:44:23] You’re here early, anyway. Why don’t you go home and shave? 你来早了 你何不回家刮胡子
[1:44:27] Shave? 刮胡子
[1:44:28] Yeah, or else keep quiet till Mr. Hennessy and I are finished talking. 或是在我们谈完公事前保持安静
[1:44:32] Hey, what kind of a routine is that? 你们究竟在搞什么鬼
[1:44:35] What are you two guys up to? Who’s Smitty? 你们两个好了 谁是史密斯
[1:44:37] He’s a guy that we met. You wouldn’t care for him. 普通朋友 你没必要关心他
[1:44:39] What am I supposed to look at? 这是什么
[1:44:40] No, just a couple of Irving’s dames. You wouldn’t like them. 艾文的妞儿 你不会喜欢的
[1:44:44] Maybe you would. 也许你会喜欢
[1:44:46] Don’t change the subject. When you came back into my office yesterday. 别扯开话题 昨天你说
[1:44:49] Yeah, I know, yesterday at noon, I thought I had a good lead, 是的 昨天中午 我有猛料内幕
[1:44:51] but I was wrong. 但我弄错了
[1:44:53] That’s all there is to it. There is no story. 根本没什么猛料 没什么
[1:44:58] Okay. 好吧
[1:45:00] She’s holding the press interview today. Same time, same place. 公主今天要开记者会 老时间 老地点
[1:45:03] Maybe that’s one story you can get. 你要将功补过
[1:45:07] And you owe me 500 bucks! 你还欠我五百美元
[1:45:09] Take it out of my salary, 50 bucks a week. 每周扣五十元薪金
[1:45:12] Don’t think I won’t. 我当然会
[1:45:17] Hey, what gives? 怎么了
[1:45:19] Have we had a better offer? 有人开更高的价
[1:45:20] Irving, I don’t know just how to tell you this, but. 艾文 我不知道该怎么说 但是
[1:45:26] Wait till I sit down. 先让我坐下来
[1:45:30] Well, in regard to the story that goes with these, 这个独家专访 还有这些照片
[1:45:37] there is no story. 都没用处了
[1:45:40] Why not? 为什么
[1:45:43] I mean, not as far as I’m concerned. 总之就是没专访了
[1:45:58] Hey, the pictures came out pretty well. You want to have a look at them? 照片很漂亮 你先看一下吧
[1:46:14] How about a blowup from a negative that size? 这种相机竟能拍得好照片
[1:46:20] -That’s her first cigarette. -Oh, yeah. At Rocca’s. -首次吸烟 -对 在罗卡咖啡店
[1:46:22] Hey, the mouth of truth. 真实之口
[1:46:26] Oh, you want to know the caption I had in mind there? 我已想到标题
[1:46:28] “Barber cuts in.” 理发师剃你眼眉
[1:46:32] Well, here’s the one I figured would be the key shot for the layout. 这张照片是重点所在
[1:46:35] “The wall where wishes come true.” “愿望成真之墙”
[1:46:38] Joe, that’s good. 乔 好主意
[1:46:39] Lead off with that, then follow up with the wishes. 先是趣事照片 然后是愿望墙
[1:46:43] I dug that up out of the file. 我从档案找出来
[1:46:45] “Princess inspects police.” “公主检阅警队”
[1:46:48] Yeah. 对
[1:46:50] “Police inspects princess.” “警察检阅公主”
[1:46:53] How about it? 意下如何
[1:46:55] -Joe, I got a topper for you. -Pretty good. -乔 我给你一顶大礼帽 -很棒
[1:47:00] -Is that a shot? -What a picture! -还有更精彩的照片 -厉害
[1:47:02] Is that a shot, Joe? 不同凡响吧 乔
[1:47:04] “Bodyguard gets body blow.” “保镖自身难保”
[1:47:06] Yeah. No, how about this? 不 这个吧
[1:47:08] “Crowned head.” “公主为你加冕”
[1:47:10] I get it! That’s. Joe, you got. 说得好 乔 你
[1:47:19] She’s fair game, Joe. 这种报导没不妥当 乔
[1:47:22] It’s always open season on princesses. 公主是公众人物
[1:47:27] You must be out of your mind. 你定是疯了
[1:47:29] Yeah, I know, but. 我知道 但是
[1:47:31] Well, look, I can’t prevent you from selling the pictures if you want to. 若你要卖这些照片 我阻止不了你
[1:47:36] -You’ll get a good price for them. -Yeah! -你可以赚一大笔 -对
[1:47:46] You going to the interview? 你去记者会吗
[1:47:49] Are you going? 你呢
[1:47:50] Yeah. It’s an assignment, isn’t it? 去 这是我的工作 不是吗
[1:47:53] Yeah. 是的
[1:47:59] I’ll see you. 待会见
[1:48:16] It ain’t much, but it’s home. 这没什么 但始终是个家
[1:48:30] Ladies and gentlemen, please approach. 女士们 先生们 请上前来
[1:49:02] Her Royal Highness. 有请公主殿下
[1:49:33] Your Royal Highness, the ladies and gentlemen of the press. 公主殿下 这是各界传媒人士
[1:50:14] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[1:50:15] Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions. 公主殿下现在会回答你们的问题
[1:50:18] I believe at the outset, Your Highness, 公主殿下 我相信
[1:50:21] that I should express the pleasure of all of us 首先我要代表大家说
[1:50:25] at your recovery from the recent illness. 喜见你急病痊愈身体无恙
[1:50:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:50:32] Does Your Highness believe that federation would be 公主殿下认为
[1:50:36] a possible solution to Europe’s economic problems? 联盟有助解决欧洲经济问题吗
[1:50:41] I am in favor of any measure 我支持任何
[1:50:44] which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe. 促进欧洲各国紧密合作的措施
[1:50:49] And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, 公主殿下又怎么看
[1:50:52] is the outlook for friendship among nations? 欧洲各国未来的邦交
[1:50:56] I have every faith in it, 我对此充满信心
[1:51:01] as I have faith in relations between people. 正如我对人与人之间的关系一样
[1:51:10] May I say, speaking for my own press service, 请容我代表我们报馆发言
[1:51:16] we believe that Your Highness’s faith will not be unjustified. 我们相信殿下这种信心不会白费
[1:51:24] I am so glad to hear you say it. 很高兴听见你这么说
[1:51:30] Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? 殿下最喜欢哪个城市
[1:51:43] Each in its own way. 每个城市都有
[1:51:48] Each in its own way was unforgettable. 每个城市都有令人难忘之处
[1:51:53] It would be difficult to. 很难说哪个
[1:51:57] Rome. 罗马
[1:51:59] By all means, Rome. 我最爱罗马
[1:52:05] I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live. 我在罗马的日子定会毕生难忘
[1:52:18] Despite your indisposition, Your Highness? 殿下 即使你在期间抱恙吗
[1:52:24] Despite that. 没错
[1:52:26] Photographs may now be taken. 现在可以拍照了
[1:52:58] Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you very much. 谢谢 女士们 先生们 谢谢
[1:53:03] I would now like to meet 现在我想认识
[1:53:04] some of the ladies and gentlemen of the press. 一些传媒朋友
[1:53:23] Hitchcock, Chicago Daily News. 希区科克 芝加哥日报
[1:53:26] -I’m so happy to see you here. -Thank you. -很高兴认识你 -谢谢
[1:53:31] Scanziani, de La Suisse. 斯根安尼 瑞士日报
[1:53:36] Klinger, Deutsche Presse-Agentur. 克林格 德国时报
[1:53:42] Maurice Montabre, Le Figaro. 莫里斯·蒙特布里 费加罗杂志
[1:53:51] Sytske Galema, De Linie, Amsterdam. 希斯克·嘉丽玛 阿姆斯特丹报
[1:53:57] Jacques Ferrier, Ici Paris. 雅克斯·费里 巴黎时尚
[1:54:03] Gross, Davar, Tel Aviv. 格罗斯 新资电台
[1:54:09] Cortes Cavanillas, ABC, Madrid. 科尔特斯·卡维拉斯 马德里ABC电视台
[1:54:16] Lampe, New York Herald-Tribune. 兰波 纽约信报 林柏
[1:54:18] -Good afternoon. -Good afternoon. -午安 -午安
[1:54:22] Irving Radovich, CR Photo Service. 艾文·雷德维奇 CR摄记
[1:54:25] How do you do? 幸会
[1:54:28] May I present Your Highness with some commemorative photos 请公主殿下收下这些
[1:54:32] of your visit to Rome? 罗马照片作纪念
[1:54:39] Thank you so very much. 非常感谢你
[1:54:51] Joe Bradley, American News Service. 乔·布拉德利 美国新报
[1:54:56] So happy, Mr. Bradley. 幸会 布拉德利先生
[1:55:02] Moriones, La Vanguardia de Barcelona. 莫纳斯 巴塞罗那卫报
[1:55:08] Stephen House of The London Exchange Telegraph. 史提芬·豪斯 伦敦电报
[1:55:12] Good afternoon. 午安
[1:55:15] De Aldisio, Agence Presse. 德·艾狄斯奥 通讯社
1953年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Roman J. Israel, Esq.(罗曼先生,你好)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: No Country for Old Men(老无所依)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme