英文名称:Ring Ring
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Frost43\h\h\h\hmou_jun_a | 翻\h译 |
[02:29] | We’re gonna rot in jail forever! Fuck! | 我们这回得烂死在监狱了 操 |
[02:31] | So we went upstairs to kill one… | 所以我们上楼去干掉一个 |
[02:35] | One. Which we did. All right? We did that. | 一个 没问题 好 就这样 |
[02:39] | Do not think about… | 你休想 |
[02:41] | And yeah, I didn’t think about… | 对 我没有想 |
[02:43] | He might come home! | 他可能会回来的 |
[02:47] | I mean, you just casually walked upstairs | 你就若无其事地走上楼 |
[02:50] | and tried to poison two innocent boys… | 想要毒害两个无辜的男孩 |
[03:02] | Because you’re stomping around | 你慢慢走 |
[03:04] | and they think we’re running a daycare! | 他们会以为我们在做托儿服务 |
[03:06] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[03:09] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:26] | JT Renovations. Please hold. | JT翻新公司 请稍等 |
[03:27] | JT Renovations. | JT翻新公司 |
[03:30] | We also renovate kitchens… | 我们也负责厨房翻新 |
[03:42] | Great, we’ll put you down for three. | 好的 那我们为您登记三份 |
[03:44] | Uh-huh. Thank you so much. I got another one. | 感谢您的来电 又拿下一单 |
[03:47] | Bedrooms, bathrooms, dungeons, you name it. | 卧室 浴室 地下室 您尽管提 |
[03:50] | Whatever you need. | 您需要的都有 |
[03:51] | Let me tell you about a special promotion. Hello? | 我给您讲一下我们的促销活动 您好 |
[03:54] | I will go fuck myself, thank you. | 我会自嗨的 不劳您费心 |
[03:59] | Yo, take nothing personal. | 嘿 别往心里去 |
[04:03] | Oh, tight, dude, you’re trying to get fired? | 老哥 你饭碗是不想要了吗 |
[04:05] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | All right, this is where all the magic happens. | 好的 这里就是奇迹发生的地方 |
[04:10] | The main floor, the headquarters. | 主楼层 总部办公室 |
[04:13] | Let’s say hi to, um, Will and Martin. | 跟员工们打声招呼 威尔和马丁 |
[04:16] | What’s up, guys? How you doing? | 你们好 如何啊 |
[04:17] | Excellent decorations. Sweet office. | 装潢可以 这办公室真不错 |
[04:19] | Oh, sweet air. | 空气都是香的 |
[04:21] | Let’s, uh…let’s keep moving. | 我们 我们往前走吧 |
[04:25] | Hi, is this Rick? | 你好 瑞克吗 |
[04:26] | Hi, Rick, this is Martin from JT Renov… | 瑞克 你好 我是JT翻新公司的 |
[04:30] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[04:31] | What the fuck did you just say to me, you little fuck boy? | 你他妈刚跟我说什么 小兔崽子 |
[04:35] | Listen here, Rick, I got your address right in front of me, dawg. | 给我听着 我现在电脑上就有你的地址 |
[04:37] | Why don’t I come to your house and | 要不要我现在就去你家 |
[04:38] | skull-fuck your wife until she loves me? | 和你老婆大战一场直到她爱上我 |
[04:40] | How would you like that? | 这样你满意吗 |
[04:41] | I’ll adopt your children and make them my own. | 我再领养你的小孩 让他们叫我爸爸 |
[04:42] | Fuck you, fuck you! | 操 操 |
[04:46] | I thought you said don’t take it personal. | 你不是说别往心里去吗 |
[04:48] | Oh, I didn’t take that personal. | 我也没太往心里去 |
[04:49] | No. I’m just gonna skull-fuck his wife and raise his children. | 我只是想上他老婆养他小孩而已 |
[04:55] | Cheap-ass Daniels. | 吝啬鬼丹尼尔斯 |
[04:57] | Willie? | 威利 |
[04:59] | Hey, Jason. | 嘿 杰森 |
[05:02] | How’s the tour with the newbies going? | 带那些新人参观得怎么样啦 |
[05:04] | Have you even seen the numbers the past month? | 你没看到上个月的报表吗 |
[05:06] | We’re running on fumes. No! | 公司业绩低迷 太差了 |
[05:09] | Just keeps hiring more idiots to replace the other idiots. | 只能一直炒掉一群傻子 再招一群傻子 |
[05:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:14] | Hey. Jesus, where did you come from? | 我的天 你从哪儿冒出来的 |
[05:16] | I’m a ninja. | 我是个女忍者 |
[05:19] | Fuck, I need a cigarette. You guys want one? | 干 我得抽根烟 你们要吗 |
[05:22] | I can’t, they give me the squirts. | 我不行 我抽烟会吐的 |
[05:24] | Well, thank you for sharing that, Jason. | 多谢你还说一声 杰森 |
[05:28] | Will? | 威尔 |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:34] | – That was gross. – Be careful. | -太恶心了 -当心 |
[05:36] | They give you the squirts. Hey listen, Saturday night. | 会拉肚子的 听我说 周六晚上 |
[05:39] | I’m doing a party. It’s a Halloween party. | 我要办个派对 万圣节派对 |
[05:40] | It’s gonna be huge! Tell it to your friends. | 到时会很盛大 叫上你的朋友 |
[05:45] | I’m going to… I just did. | 我要去 我已经做了 |
[05:55] | – Kelly? – Yeah. | -凯莉吗 -对 |
[06:03] | Nice day today, huh? | 今天过得不错吧 |
[06:06] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[06:08] | I said, “Nice day today, huh?” | 我问你今天是不是过得不错 |
[06:10] | Oh, yeah. I guess. | 对 还行吧 |
[06:13] | How’s it going? | 你感觉如何 |
[06:16] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[06:19] | You go to school around here? | 你在这附近上学吗 |
[06:24] | I bet a lot of guys hit on you at school, huh? | 学校里应该有不少男生找你攀谈吧 |
[06:32] | When everything is said and done, | 所有事情说完做完 |
[06:34] | I’ll have… $12 left over. | 我全身上下也只剩12美元了 |
[06:39] | We could just man up and ask Daniels for higher commission. | 我们可以硬气点问丹尼尔斯加薪 |
[06:43] | Amber, he won’t even replace the coffee pot. | 安珀 他连一个咖啡壶都舍不得换 |
[06:46] | The coffee pot, Amber. | 就咖啡壶 安珀 |
[06:47] | Point made. | 有道理 |
[06:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:54] | Hey, you can still give me a ride to work tomorrow again, right? | 你明天应该还能顺路接我上班吧 |
[06:58] | When are you going to get your car back? | 你什么时候能把车取回来 |
[06:59] | When are you going to start buying your own weed? | 你什么时候能自个儿买烟 |
[07:03] | Oh, great, it was so nice to speak with you, uh… | 好极了 和您聊天真是太愉快了 |
[07:05] | Thanks so much for your business. | 感谢您的聆听 |
[07:07] | You have a good day. | 祝您一切顺利 |
[07:09] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[07:13] | Where’s everyone going? | 大家伙都去哪儿了 |
[07:15] | Check your email. Daniels is calling a floor meeting. | 看邮件 丹尼尔斯叫大家开会呢 |
[07:20] | You all know this year has been less than moderate. | 你们都知道今年公司状况不太好 |
[07:24] | The result had nothing to do with your work ethic. | 这跟你们的工作态度没有任何关系 |
[07:27] | The company is going to be taking a new direction. | 公司要改变政策 |
[07:31] | Unfortunately that does mean closing | 很不幸 这意味着 |
[07:32] | down both branches in our district. | 我们这块的两个部门得全部砍掉 |
[07:36] | Listen. I commend all of you, | 我在此感谢各位 |
[07:37] | all of you, for the time you’ve given to the firm | 你们每个人 感谢你们为公司的付出 |
[07:40] | and I wish you all the best of luck. | 祝你们未来一切顺利 |
[07:42] | So we’ll finish out this week | 我们把这周工作做完 |
[07:44] | with the payroll ending on Friday. | 周五给你们结算 |
[07:46] | – That’s it. – He just fired us? | -就这样 -他刚是把我们炒了吗 |
[07:48] | I think so. | 是的 |
[07:50] | That’s it! | 就这样 |
[07:51] | It’s always something. | 总是有这种事 |
[07:53] | This is awful, what am I gonna do? | 太糟糕了 我该怎么办 |
[08:07] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:10] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[08:10] | What? | 什么 |
[08:11] | You always compare our kids to Ryan and Bethann’s. | 你老拿咱家孩子跟莱恩和贝森家的比 |
[08:14] | – No, I don’t. – You just did it. | -我没有 -你刚就是这样的 |
[08:15] | I just did it in that situation | 我这么比较 |
[08:17] | because I just think it’s a good idea | 是因为我希望 |
[08:18] | if Billy and Asher would play some kind of sport. | 比利和亚什能运动一下 |
[08:21] | Our kids do play sports. | 孩子们做运动了 |
[08:22] | They play softball and they hate it, OK? | 他们打了垒球但是不喜欢 好吗 |
[08:24] | And it’s a girly sport. | 而且这运动女里女气的 |
[08:26] | It’s not a girly sport, it’s the same thing | 这才不女气呢 这和棒球 |
[08:28] | as baseball, it’s just the ball is soft. | 是一样的 只不过球是软的 |
[08:29] | It’s not even soft, it’s just bigger… | 而且也不能说软 只是大了一号 |
[08:31] | I know the shape of the ball, Marty! | 我知道球长什么样 马蒂 |
[08:33] | I go to the games, you don’t. | 我去了比赛 你没去 |
[08:35] | Softball is a good thing for them to mingle with other children. | 他们打垒球可以多认识些朋友 |
[08:38] | Sir, could you please turn the music down? | 先生 能麻烦您把音乐关小声点吗 |
[08:39] | I’m trying to have a discussion with my husband. | 我正在和我老公理论呢 |
[08:43] | Someone’s getting one star. | 某人只能拿一星差评了 |
[08:45] | Great. You know what, I’m sorry. | 好吧 真抱歉 |
[08:46] | Don’t ever get married, and if you do, | 绝对别结婚 就算结了 |
[08:48] | don’t get married to this guy ’cause he’s an ass… | 也不要和这家伙结 他就是个混 |
[08:50] | Leave the driver out of this. Don’t bring my relationship… | 别把司机扯进来 别把我们的关系 |
[08:52] | We’re in his car! Leave him out of it? | 我们在他车里 别把他扯进来 |
[08:55] | Pay for a therapist, don’t use the ride driver as our therapist! | 请个医生 别指望司机解决我们的问题 |
[09:00] | You are not the man I married. | 你不是跟我结婚的那个男人了 |
[09:05] | Hundred bucks says Daniels has a nice | 我赌一百美元 新部门早就为 |
[09:07] | comfy chair and comfy desk just waiting for him at the new branch. | 丹尼尔斯准备好了舒服的新桌椅 |
[09:13] | You think they care about us? Hell no. | 你以为他关心我们的死活吗 才怪 |
[09:15] | They don’t care if we have student loans, | 他们根本不关心我们要不要付学生贷款 |
[09:16] | rent to pay, they don’t give a shit. | 还是房租 他们压根不关心 |
[09:19] | What was that that Daniels said again? | 丹尼尔斯说了什么来着 |
[09:20] | “I commend you” | 我在此感谢各位 |
[09:22] | on your hard work; Unfortunately, | 感谢你们的劳动 不过 |
[09:23] | we’re a piece of shit company… | 我们公司一团糟 |
[09:25] | Listen, Amber… | 听着 安珀 |
[09:29] | I’m just gonna say… this is making my balls tingle, | 有件事我想想都有点鸡动 |
[09:32] | but it’s highly illegal. | 不过绝对违法 |
[09:35] | The company stores a list of every client | 公司里存着跟我们交易的每位 |
[09:37] | we’ve done business with, right? | 用户的名单 对吧 |
[09:39] | – Ok. – If I were able to get | -对 -如果我可以 |
[09:41] | a copy of the list, | 搞一份名单副本 |
[09:44] | we could technically use those clients ourselves. | 我们就可以得到他们的用户了 |
[09:47] | I mean, we already have the manufacturer’s contacts | 我们已经有生产商的联系方式了 |
[09:51] | and they don’t care where the business is coming from, | 而且他们也不在意生意是从哪来的 |
[09:53] | just as long as they’re getting paid. | 只要拿到钱就行 |
[09:55] | We just need to set up an LLC for the invoice. | 我们只需要成立个有限公司来开发票 |
[09:59] | Yeah, but then we would need to get into Daniels’ computer | 对 但是我们就得登进丹尼尔斯的电脑 |
[10:01] | and for that we would need his password, so… | 这么一来就得知道他的密码 所以 |
[10:06] | – No! – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[10:07] | Nothing. Fuck. | 没事 操 |
[10:11] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:12] | I just thought of something. | 我才刚想到个点子 |
[10:13] | Let’s just talk about this later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[10:15] | Amber Hey, Amber… | |
[10:19] | everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[10:32] | That wasn’t the worst part, though. | 那还不是最糟的 |
[10:36] | It wasn’t even the fact that I got arrested | 不是我因为私藏可卡因 |
[10:39] | for possession of crack and heroin. | 和海洛因被抓 |
[10:41] | The worst part wasn’t even that the | 也不是 |
[10:42] | judge gave me two to three years. | 法官判了我两到三年 |
[10:46] | The worst part was that when I crashed through the table, | 最糟糕的是我冲过桌子的时候 |
[10:49] | I killed my neighbor’s dog. | 弄死了我邻居家的狗 |
[10:52] | I guess they’d been sleeping underneath there. | 它们当时可能在下面睡觉 |
[10:55] | It’s one of those little furry terrier types. | 是那种毛茸茸的㹴犬 |
[11:01] | Hell… | 天啊 |
[11:05] | I feel bad because it was the only dog she had, right? | 我很愧疚 因为这是她唯一的狗 |
[11:08] | You know, she loved that thing. | 她非常爱她的狗 |
[11:11] | It hadn’t done anything to anybody, you know? | 它没有伤害过任何人 |
[11:14] | Just goes to show you that | 我只是想告诉你们 |
[11:17] | it’s usually the most innocent ones that | 总是无辜的那一方 |
[11:19] | hurt the worst, right? | 收到伤害 |
[11:22] | Well, that was 321 days ago. | 那也是321天前的事了 |
[11:25] | I was sober for 320 days. | 我320天没有喝酒 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[11:55] | Jessica, right? | 杰西卡 对吗 |
[12:37] | How’s your shoulder been? | 你的肩膀怎么样了 |
[12:39] | Been worse this week. They put me in stocking. | 这周更差了 他们让我搬货 |
[12:42] | You know how heavy those boxes are? | 你知道那些箱子多重吗 |
[12:45] | But, you know, everything’s a give and take. | 不过一切都是有来有往 |
[12:46] | – You still upset about the car? – Nah, I’m good. | -你还在难过你的车吗 -没有 |
[12:50] | I mean, Will’s helping me out, so… | 威尔在帮我 |
[12:53] | That Will is a great boy. You need more friends like him. | 威尔人不错 你该多跟这种人交朋友 |
[12:59] | Um, by the way, I forgot to tell you, | 对了 我忘记告诉你 |
[13:01] | I got some really great leads this week, so this is for you. | 我这周工作很顺利 所以这是给你的 |
[13:08] | No, honey. | 不用了 |
[13:10] | We’ll be OK. | 我们会没事的 |
[13:13] | We’ll be OK. | 我们会没事的 |
[13:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:27] | So I was thinking about the plan, | 我在想我们的计划 |
[13:30] | and it’s a cool idea, but it’s probably an A1, probably A2 felony. | 想法很好 不过这大概是个A1甚至A2重罪 |
[13:34] | Are you sure we should do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 对 动手吧 |
[14:20] | It’s best if we wait till lunch. | 我们最好等到午饭时间 |
[14:22] | Nine times out of ten, Daniels orders from the deli | 丹尼尔斯十有八九会点街对面 |
[14:24] | across the street; Usually preorders it | 熟食店的外卖 而且会提前点 |
[14:27] | so it won’t take him long to leave and come back. | 这样他去拿外卖就不会花很长时间 |
[14:29] | That’s when I’ll do it. | 我就在那个时候动手 |
[14:31] | All I need you to do is wait for my cue. | 你只需要等我的信号 |
[14:34] | – Right. – From there, just let me know | -好 -你只需给我望风 |
[14:36] | if you see Daniels coming. | 告诉我丹尼尔斯来了没 |
[14:38] | – Ok. – Let’s get this money. | -好 -我们去把钱搞到手 |
[14:48] | A footlong. | 三十厘米面包 |
[14:50] | Extra cheese, no avocado, no onions. | 多加起司 不要鳄梨 不要洋葱 |
[14:53] | Yes, ma’am, we do renovations… | 是的 女士 我们做翻新业务 |
[14:56] | Oh, it’s not for you at this time? | 您这次不需要是吗 |
[14:57] | Well, thank you so much for being nice to me. | 好的 谢谢您的耐心聆听 |
[15:00] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[15:05] | “Let’s burn this mother fucker down.” | 我们把这破地方烧了 |
[15:11] | No avocado, no onions. I hate onion. | 不要鳄梨 不要洋葱 我讨厌洋葱 |
[15:15] | I’m a nice guy. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. | 我人挺和善 但你不会想看我发火 |
[15:19] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 |
[15:20] | Little lunch or something? | 需要简单的午餐或别的什么吗 |
[15:21] | Little sliced turkey and Swiss? | 比如火鸡片加瑞士面包 |
[15:23] | Little Subway? | 或者来点赛百味 |
[15:24] | Maybe some human flesh, some virgins? | 或者一些人肉 处女肉 |
[15:26] | No, I’m good, man. | 不 不了 伙计 |
[15:28] | I brought my own lunch today | 今天我已经买过午餐了 |
[15:30] | but thanks, Martin. | 不过谢了 马丁 |
[15:31] | All right, man, good for you. | 行吧 兄弟 随便吧 |
[15:43] | I’m gonna pick up my lunch. | 我要去拿我的午餐 |
[15:45] | Why don’t you call payroll before three o’clock? | 三点前把工资单发一下 |
[15:47] | Got it. | 明白 |
[16:14] | What? | 什么 |
[16:18] | Come on! | 快一点 |
[16:23] | What the… | 搞什么啊 |
[16:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:34] | Mr. Daniels asked me to do a system restore. | 丹尼尔斯先生让我还原系统 |
[16:37] | He was having problems with his email. | 他的邮件出了些问题 |
[16:39] | I took an IT course, so I’m qualified for this. | 我上过IT课 所以能搞得定 |
[16:43] | Will, are you lying? | 威尔 你在说谎吗 |
[16:49] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑啦 |
[16:51] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:55] | He needs to figure shit out for himself. | 这种破事他自己解决就好 |
[17:00] | Thanks, Marion. | 多谢 玛丽昂 |
[17:06] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么啊 |
[17:09] | The password isn’t working. | 密码不对啊 |
[17:11] | I know, I’m sorry, I forgot the numerical. | 对了 抱歉 我忘了数字 |
[17:13] | It’s “DirtyDaniels69.” | 是 脏货丹尼尔斯69. |
[17:14] | Yeah, he’s a dirty little fucker. | 对啊 他是个脏货小畜生 |
[17:16] | Make sure to swallow that when you’re finished. | 完事以后别忘了销毁 |
[17:28] | All right, now try to print it. | 好 现在我要打印了 |
[17:35] | Come on! | 搞什么 |
[17:38] | It’s not printing! | 不能打印啊 |
[18:02] | – Hey, boss. – Not now, Jason. | -老板 -现在不行 杰森 |
[18:05] | I was just wondering if our checks are gonna be mailed… | 我只是想知道我们的支票是不是要寄了 |
[18:06] | Talk to Marion, she handles the payroll, OK? | 去问玛丽昂 她管工资的事 行吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I was just wondering, are we gonna get our checks… | 我就是好奇 我们是不是要领工资了 |
[18:11] | Jason, just talk to Marion. | 杰森 去和玛丽昂谈 |
[18:12] | Oh, my God! | 我天 |
[18:14] | – God damnit! – I’m so sorry! | -该死的 -我很抱歉 |
[18:18] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[18:26] | It’s ok. Uh, just clean up the mess. | 没事 收拾干净就好了 |
[18:31] | Oh, uh, if you’d get me another sandwich, | 去再给我买一个三明治 |
[18:34] | but no onion, OK? | 不要洋葱 懂了吗 |
[18:43] | Fuck you, Daniels, fuck you, JT Renovations! | 去你的丹尼尔斯 去你的JT翻新公司 |
[18:47] | Let’s go out. | 我们放松去 |
[18:47] | You know I don’t really drink like that. | 你知道我不太会喝酒 |
[18:49] | Just one, just one. | 就一杯 一杯 |
[18:50] | One means three, Amber. | 只有零杯和无数杯 安珀 |
[18:52] | Oh, my God, you know what, | 得了 这样 |
[18:52] | I’m gonna text Jason and he’ll meet us there. | 我给杰森发消息叫他在那里和我们碰头 |
[18:58] | OK! OK, I’m gonna drink tonight! | 好 好 今晚我要喝个痛快啦 |
[19:07] | There you go. | 这边请 |
[19:26] | All right… | 好了 |
[19:27] | So… | 那么 |
[19:31] | Run it by me again. | 再跟我过一遍 |
[19:32] | OK, so we print a hard copy of the list, | 我们先把名单打印出来 |
[19:36] | then we start making calls, | 接着我们开始打电话联系 |
[19:37] | setting ourselves up as independent contractors, | 我们要自己做独立承包商 |
[19:40] | offer rates that none of the other local renovating firms can. | 提供其他翻新公司无法给出的利率 |
[19:44] | We just need a place to operate out of. | 万事俱备 只差一间工作室了 |
[19:47] | My brother has a house up in North Hills. | 我兄弟在北山有一间房子 |
[19:50] | He’s always traveling for work, there’s never anyone there. | 他经常出差 所以那里没有人用 |
[19:52] | There’s just under 3,000 potential clients on this list. | 名单里有将近3000名潜在客户 |
[19:57] | If we’re able to snag even half of them, | 如果我们能抢到其中一半 |
[19:59] | – we’ll be able to generate… – A shitload of money. | -我们就能赚 -超级多钱 |
[20:01] | In layman’s terms, we just have to convince | 通俗地说 我们就是需要说服 |
[20:03] | each potential client to buy from us. | 每一位潜在客户从我们这里购买就可以了 |
[20:05] | And that’s where I come in. | 这就是我要做的事了 |
[20:07] | Wait, wait, I can convince. | 等等 我可以说服客户 |
[20:09] | Will, you are way too nice. | 威尔 你这个人就是太善良 |
[20:11] | Jason. Jason, tell her I can convince. | 杰森 杰森 告诉她我可以说服客户 |
[20:15] | – Jason? – We’re going to have to talk about this, | -杰森 -这个我们过后再讨论 |
[20:17] | but in the meantime, let’s toast to a… | 但现在 让我们干杯 为我们 |
[20:23] | no-boss future… | 没有老板的未来 |
[20:25] | No bosses! | 摆脱老板 |
[20:26] | – No bosses! – Fuck Daniels. | -摆脱老板 -去他的丹尼尔斯 |
[20:28] | Mr. Daniels. | 去他的丹尼尔斯先生 |
[20:38] | Ooh, yeah. | 爽 |
[20:41] | All right. | 回见 |
[20:42] | Wait, wait, where are you going? You leaving already? | 等等 你要去哪 这就要走了吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I’m meeting this girl I met online. | 对 我要去和网上认识的女孩见面 |
[20:47] | Well, I hope she’s a girl, but, uh, she, uh… | 但愿她真的是个姑娘 但是她 |
[20:49] | wants to have sex with me. | 想和我上床 |
[20:55] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[20:56] | Anyway, she only fucks guys in their 20s. | 总之 她只是想上二十几岁的男人 |
[20:58] | This is my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会了 |
[21:10] | Um, excuse me, can I get a shot and a vodka tonic, please, | 你好 可以给我一杯伏特加汤力吗 |
[21:13] | and you can put it on my tab? | 记在我账上 |
[21:15] | What, you can’t take a little joke? | 怎么 开个玩笑都不行吗 |
[21:17] | Come on. What, am I not your type? | 拜托 干嘛 不喜欢我这型吗 |
[21:19] | Is that what’s going on? You don’t like… | 是这样吗 你不喜欢 |
[21:21] | you don’t like blond guys? | 你不喜欢金发帅哥吗 |
[21:22] | That’s not what I said. | 我可没这么说 |
[21:24] | I’m just messing around. Oh, my God. | 我只是闹着玩的 我的天 |
[21:27] | We can get out of here. | 我们可以离开这里 |
[21:28] | If this isn’t your vibe, like… | 如果这里不对你的胃口 那 |
[21:30] | – Let’s go to the beach… – I’m good. | -我们去海滩吧 -不用了 |
[21:32] | Let’s go to my place. I got… I got books. | 可以去我那里 我有 有很多书 |
[21:34] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[21:35] | I got movies, whatever you want, girl. | 我那里有电影看 你想看什么都行 |
[21:37] | I got it at my place. | 我那儿什么都有 |
[21:39] | I don’t wanna go anywhere with you. | 我不想跟你去任何地方 |
[21:41] | You know, I’m trying to be nice. | 我已经很友好了 |
[21:42] | If you ask any of my friends, | 你去问问我的朋友们 |
[21:44] | I’m like the nicest guy they know. | 我是他们认识的最好的人了 |
[21:45] | Do you think that I’m stupid? | 你以为我蠢吗 |
[21:49] | I saw you here with your girlfriend last week. | 上周我看到你和你女朋友在这 |
[21:51] | What girlfriend? | 什么女朋友 |
[21:52] | – You don’t have a girlfriend? – No, I don’t. | -你没有女朋友吗 -我没有 |
[21:54] | – No girlfriend? – No. | -没有女朋友是吧 -没有 |
[21:55] | Hi, excuse me. | 嗨 打扰一下 |
[21:57] | Would you mind taking a picture of me and my boyfriend for me? | 麻烦你帮我和我男朋友拍张照可以吗 |
[22:00] | Oh, ok. | 可以 没问题 |
[22:02] | Just put your arm around me, it’s just for social media. | 搂住我 就是发个朋友圈罢了 |
[22:04] | No, don’t take a picture. No, no. | 别 别拍照 不要 |
[22:07] | – What? – I’m good, have a good night. | -怎么了 -不用了 祝你今晚玩得开心 |
[22:09] | I thought we were having a good time. | 我以为我们相处的挺愉快的 |
[22:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:14] | No problem. | 小意思 |
[22:16] | I’m Amanda, by the way. | 自我介绍下 我是阿曼达 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry, I’m Will. | 抱歉 我是威尔 |
[22:23] | – Hi, Will. – Will. How are ya? | -你好 威尔 -你好啊 |
[22:25] | – Good. – Good. | -我挺好的 -那就好 |
[22:27] | Now. | 现在就很开心 |
[23:34] | Where the fuck…? | 哪去了 |
[23:48] | Where is it? | 跑哪里去了 |
[23:53] | Oh, Jesus! | 疼死我了 |
[24:00] | Where’s my fucking phone? | 我的手机在哪呢 |
[24:08] | That’s OK, it’ll show up. It’ll show up. | 没事 能想起来 我能想起来的 |
[24:12] | What the…? | 这什么 |
[24:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:29] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:31] | You don’t… | 你也没有 |
[24:33] | Drink much, huh? | 喝多少啊 |
[24:36] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:37] | Hey, um, my car. | 我的车 |
[24:41] | You mind giving me a ride? | 你能载我一程吗 |
[24:44] | First, you might wanna… | 你可能想先 |
[24:47] | I’ll wait for you… out there. | 我会在外面 等你 |
[24:52] | For fuck sake. | 操他娘的 |
[24:57] | Oh, excuse me. Did anyone turn in a cell phone last night? | 打扰一下 昨晚有人捡到一部手机吗 |
[25:02] | It had a white case. I think I left it here. | 白色的外壳 我想我是落在这儿了 |
[25:05] | – Let me check. – Sitting at the bar. | -让我找找 -就在吧台丢的 |
[25:07] | Oh, wait, you said a white cell phone? | 等下 你是说白色的手机吗 |
[25:08] | – Yeah, it had a white case. – No, no, never mind. | -对 白色外壳 -没有 没看到过 |
[25:12] | – Sorry, man. – Fuck! | -不好意思 伙计 -操 |
[25:14] | Shit! | 该死 |
[25:20] | I left my car parked there last night. | 我昨晚把车也停在这儿了 |
[25:22] | And it’s not there. | 现在不见了 |
[25:24] | Are you the black hatchback? | 是黑色掀背款小轿车吗 |
[25:26] | Yeah, it was a black hatchback. | 是的 就是黑色掀背小轿车 |
[25:27] | Oh, good, I’m so glad you’re here. | 太好了 你回来真是太好了 |
[25:28] | Yeah, they towed it about two hours ago. | 他们两小时之前就拖走了 |
[25:30] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操他妈的 |
[25:31] | Sorry, guy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[25:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[25:34] | Not your day. | 真不走运 |
[25:34] | No one is available to take your call. Please leave a message. | 您拨的电话暂时无人接听 请留言 |
[25:38] | It’s dead. | 没人接 |
[25:39] | Well, can’t you still track it? | 好吧 还联系不上吗 |
[25:41] | Take those, that should help. | 吃点东西 缓解一下 |
[25:43] | You know, actually… | 你知道的 事实上 |
[25:47] | if I log onto the “Track My Phone” app… | 如果我登陆 手机追踪 应用程序 |
[25:50] | “device response notification…” | 设备响应通知 |
[25:53] | I’ll put in your number… | 我会输入你的号码 |
[25:58] | you’ll get a notification the moment it’s turned on. | 我手机开机时你会收到消息 |
[26:02] | Cool. I guess… now we just wait? | 好 那我们现在等着就行吗 |
[26:08] | And hope. | 希望能找到 |
[26:10] | We could always eat. | 我们得吃饭了 |
[26:12] | Do you know what I’m craving? French toast. | 你知道我现在最想吃什么吗 法式吐司 |
[26:15] | With like really crispy bacon, over-easy eggs, | 再加上酥脆的培根 半熟蛋 |
[26:17] | where like the syrup and the eggs are runny | 流出糖浆和鸡蛋液 |
[26:20] | and it’s like all mixed together and you can… | 这些都混合在一起 然后你就可以 |
[26:23] | Am I grossing you out? | 我恶心到你了吗 |
[26:47] | This is some strong shit. Where did you get this from? | 这东西真猛 你从哪弄来的 |
[26:50] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[26:56] | That looks like the Green Goblin’s… jizz. | 看起来像绿色哥布林的 精液 |
[27:00] | It’ll make you feel better, just drink it. | 喝了它能让你感觉好点 喝就是了 |
[27:03] | Get your feet off the couch. | 把你的脚拿下去 |
[27:06] | Oh, so, what’s going on with your case? | 那你的案子如何了 |
[27:09] | My lawyer said that they’re trying to reduce the sentence to just possession, | 我的律师说他们在尝试减刑到只有藏毒罪 |
[27:12] | so… I’m just waiting, I guess. | 所以 我大概只能等消息了 |
[27:15] | I mean, I can’t believe they arrested you for weed. | 我不敢相信他们因为大麻就要逮捕你 |
[27:20] | Honestly, at this point, I just wanna… | 坦白讲 这时候 我只想 |
[27:22] | put it behind me, you know? | 彻底忘记这些 你懂吗 |
[27:31] | Oh, shit! The notification. | 我天 有消息了 |
[27:35] | It’s mapping it, it’s mapping it… | 在更新地图了 快出来了 |
[27:37] | What does it say? What’s the location? | 上面说什么 位置在哪 |
[27:38] | Hold on. Come on, baby, Come on, baby. | 稍等 快出来 宝贝 快出来 |
[27:41] | I got it. | 出来了 |
[27:42] | 2356 Terramar Street? | 2356特莱玛街 |
[27:46] | – It’s like 20 minutes away. – Let’s go. | -好像20分钟车程 -我们赶紧出发 |
[27:53] | Oh, shit, there he is. Come on, put that shit out. | 找到了 他在那里 走了 把烟灭了 |
[28:03] | – Yo. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[28:07] | Man, it hasn’t even been there 12 hours. | 伙计 还没到十二小时呢 |
[28:09] | Look, I can’t afford that. | 听着 我付不起 |
[28:10] | Is there like a first-time tow discount or something? | 有没有类似首次拖车折扣之类的东西吗 |
[28:14] | Hello. Oh, my God, he hung up on me. | 喂 我的天 他挂我电话 |
[28:17] | What the fuck. | 他什么毛病 |
[28:18] | This is perfect. A great way to start over. | 这下好了 彻底从零开始了 |
[28:22] | My car gets towed, I lost my phone… | 车给拖走了 手机也没了 |
[28:26] | One more. | 再来一张 |
[28:32] | Sounds like, um, a rough day, huh? | 听起来过得不太顺心 是吗 |
[28:33] | Well, my buddy here lost his phone last night, | 我朋友昨晚把手机搞丢了 |
[28:35] | so we are tracking it there. | 我们正要去追踪到的地方 |
[28:39] | Tell everybody. | 告诉所有人 |
[28:40] | Scream it out the window. | 打开窗户大声点 |
[28:42] | Well, he asked. | 拜托 是他问了 |
[28:44] | Oh, shit. | 坏了 |
[28:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:47] | Jason just texted. | 杰森发消息来了 |
[28:48] | Should we tell him? | 我们该告诉他吗 |
[28:50] | I don’t want him to freak out. | 我不想他抓狂 |
[28:52] | Let’s just wait and see what happens, OK? | 我们就静观其变 好吗 |
[28:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:14] | Come on, stop overthinking it. | 拜托 别想太多了 |
[29:16] | Get out of the car. | 该下车了 |
[29:19] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我们 |
[29:24] | You know, for the record, I am not overthinking. | 郑重声明 我没有过虑 |
[29:27] | Can you just give me a minute, please? | 能给我一分钟吗 |
[29:30] | You’ve had all day. | 你一整天都是这样 |
[30:09] | No one. | 没人在 |
[30:34] | I don’t think anyone’s home. | 我觉得没人在家 |
[30:37] | Are you sure we’re in the right place? | 你确定我们找的地方没错吗 |
[30:38] | Yeah, I mean, that’s what my phone said. | 没错啊 我的手机显示就是这里 |
[30:40] | Let me look. | 让我看看 |
[30:43] | – My phone’s dead. – Shit. | -我手机没电了 -真糟糕 |
[30:46] | Do you know what, Amber, | 要不然这样 安珀 |
[30:48] | I think we should just call the cops. | 我觉得我们应该报警 |
[30:50] | The cops? What? | 报警 什么 |
[30:51] | – I would… – I’ll go check around back, OK? | -我可以 -我去后面看看 好吧 |
[30:54] | Amber, I don’t think that’s a good idea; | 安珀 这不好吧 |
[30:55] | Amber, I don’t think that’s… | 安珀 我觉得这样不好 |
[30:57] | – Amber! – We need this phone. | -安珀 -这手机对我们很重要 |
[30:59] | – Amber… – Just chill right here. | -安珀 -待着别动 |
[31:04] | OK, you’re doing it. | 好吧 你这就去了 |
[31:21] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是什么好主意 |
[31:25] | What you doin’ outside my house, boy? | 你在我家外面干什么 小鬼 |
[31:27] | My gosh. | 我去 |
[31:28] | You’re eating their food now? | 你现在还吃人家东西吗 |
[31:30] | – You want some? – No. | -来点吗 -不要 |
[31:32] | Come on! | 进来 |
[32:11] | Hello? Anybody home? | 喂 有人在家吗 |
[32:14] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[32:16] | Smells like old person’s breath in here. | 这里一股腐旧的味道 |
[32:19] | God, it does. | 老天 真的是 |
[32:20] | I’m gonna go this way. | 我走这边 |
[32:23] | This way. | 我这边 |
[32:32] | Hello? Anybody home? | 喂 有人在家么 |
[33:37] | Jeez! | 妈呀 |
[33:39] | Got ya. | 吓你一跳 |
[33:40] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[33:41] | – Did you find it? – No, nothing. | -你找到了么 -啥也没有 |
[33:43] | Do you think anybody’s here? | 你觉得这里有人吗 |
[33:45] | No. TV was on. | 没人 但电视开着 |
[33:48] | How about I go look upstairs? | 要不我上楼看看 |
[33:49] | OK. I’ll keep looking around. | 好 我继续在这里找 |
[34:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:14] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[35:14] | 起拍价: 100美元 已成交 请准备发货 二手iPhone(有破损) | |
[35:14] | 当前最高出价者 出价: 500美元 | |
[35:18] | Amber! | 安珀 |
[35:23] | Amber! | 安珀 |
[35:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:31] | The fucker sold it. | 那混蛋把它卖了 |
[35:35] | Wait, no, no, that can’t be. | 等等 不 不 这不可能 |
[35:36] | The notification said that it was here. | APP通知说它在这里 |
[35:39] | Well, maybe he hasn’t shipped it out yet. | 也许他还没发货 |
[35:41] | Yeah, no, it’s got to be here somewhere. | 对 那它一定还在这里 |
[35:49] | Will. I mean, it wasn’t anywhere up here, right? | 威尔 不会在这下面 对吧 |
[36:09] | Filthy. | 脏死了 |
[36:23] | Look, come here. | 你过来看 |
[36:27] | Isn’t that… | 这不是 |
[36:29] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[36:35] | Someone’s here! | 有人过来了 |
[36:42] | No, let us out! No! | 不要啊 放我们出去 |
[36:48] | – Open up! – No! | -开门啊 -不要 |
[37:02] | Got so close, he probably… Oh, my God! | 就差一点 他可能 老天 |
[37:05] | Please! | 求你了 |
[37:10] | Open up! Open up! | 开门啊 开门啊 |
[37:51] | H-Hello? | 你们在吗 |
[37:58] | Listen, please! | 求你了 |
[37:58] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[38:02] | Please, just give us the phone and we’ll leave! | 求你了 我们拿上手机就走 |
[38:04] | – Yeah. – No. How do I know you won’t call the cops? | -对 -不 谁知道你们会不会报警 |
[38:07] | We won’t call the cops! | 我们肯定不报警 |
[38:09] | No, please, just let us out! | 肯定不会 求你了 放我们出去吧 |
[38:10] | You can trust us, please! | 相信我们 求你 |
[38:12] | Open the door! | 开门啊 |
[38:16] | Hello? Hello! | 有人在吗 有人吗 |
[38:21] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[38:23] | Open the door! | 开门啊 |
[38:39] | Amber! You’ve been hitting that door for over an hour. | 安珀 你敲了一个多小时了 |
[38:41] | He’s not gonna open it. | 他不会开门的 |
[38:44] | Did you get a window open at least? | 你到底有没有撬开窗户啊 |
[38:47] | Of course. | 显然没有 |
[38:53] | Great, we’re dealing with a junkie. | 这下好了 咱们碰上个瘾君子 |
[38:59] | Did you notice that that was the guy that… | 你注意到那人就是刚才的 |
[39:02] | Driver? Yeah, I know. | 司机吗 是啊 我发现了 |
[39:08] | – I need some water. – Oh, shit, are you OK? | -我需要喝点水 -见鬼 你还好么 |
[39:10] | Is it like your… your hypo… the hyp… | 你是不是犯高 高 |
[39:13] | Hyperglycemia. I’ll be all right. | 高血糖 我没事 |
[39:16] | I just wish I had my weed on me. | 真该随身带着大麻 |
[39:19] | Does that really work? You know, like the weed. | 吸毒真的有用吗 大麻什么的 |
[39:21] | Does that actually help your condition? | 真能帮你缓解病情吗 |
[39:27] | Well, put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[39:29] | I went from having three seizures a day | 大麻能让我的发病频率从一天三次 |
[39:31] | to three seizures a year. | 降低到一年三次 |
[39:37] | Gonna try to open this freezer again. | 我再试试把这个冰柜撬开 |
[39:42] | I don’t know what he… | 真不知道他这怎么搞的 |
[39:43] | Come on, you… | 开啊 |
[39:48] | Come on, you… | 开啊 |
[39:51] | Come on! | 开 |
[39:53] | Son of… | 妈的 |
[39:55] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[39:57] | I always get put in these situations. | 我总是这么倒霉 |
[40:01] | Wait, you’re saying this isn’t the first time | 等等 你是说这不是你头一回 |
[40:03] | you’ve been held captive in a basement? | 被关在地下室里了吗 |
[40:05] | I mean the phone, Amanda, JT Renovations, my disability. | 我是说手机 阿曼达 公司 还有我的病 |
[40:10] | It’s like… fuck my phone, I don’t give a shit about anything. | 就像是 去他的手机吧 我不管了 |
[40:13] | Don’t say that. I mean… | 别这么说 |
[40:17] | Don’t you know how important this is to all of us? | 你不知道这对我们有多重要吗 |
[40:18] | – Even with Amanda… – The girl from the bar. | -即使是和阿曼达 -那个酒吧女孩 |
[40:21] | Yeah, the girl from the bar, it looks like | 对 那个酒吧女孩 似乎是 |
[40:22] | she used me as a decoy or something. | 她故意引诱我 |
[40:25] | Like she noticed I was this nice guy | 她好像看出我是个老实人 |
[40:28] | who was a fucking pushover, and so she used me. | 很容易骗 她就对我下手了 |
[40:33] | I think you are probably the only man ever | 我想你大约是唯一一个 |
[40:36] | to complain about being used for sex, but… | 抱怨被骗上床的男人了吧 |
[40:39] | just sayin’. | 我随便说说 |
[40:45] | Come… | 拜托 |
[40:49] | What if… How do you know that | 要是 你怎么知道 |
[40:51] | that girl didn’t actually like you? | 那女孩不是真的喜欢你呢 |
[40:53] | I mean, come on, you are like the nicest… | 我是说 拜托 你可是我见过的最棒的 |
[40:55] | most charming guy I’ve ever met. | 最迷人的男生了 |
[41:02] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[41:04] | I think you just need a little more willpower. | 你只需再多点 威尔力 |
[41:10] | That’s cute, Amber, very cute. | 谢谢 安珀 我很感动 |
[41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:17] | Gonna try this again. | 我再试试打开这个冰柜 |
[41:22] | Come on! | 开啊 |
[41:27] | Voilà! | 成啦 |
[41:28] | – Yes! – Look! | -太棒了 -快来看 |
[41:30] | – Ice! – Frozen water. | -冰块 -还有冰水 |
[41:32] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 棒棒棒 |
[41:38] | Look at all this food! | 看这么多吃的 |
[41:39] | I know, we got dinner! | 看到了 咱们有晚饭啦 |
[41:40] | There’s pizza, vegetables… | 有披萨 蔬菜 |
[41:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:16] | Well, good. | 好 |
[42:16] | You look great holding that huge glass of wine. | 你拿着那一大杯酒 看起来棒极了 |
[42:19] | Yeah. You like symmetry? | 不错 你喜欢对称吗 |
[42:24] | My god. My god. What is that? | 天哪 天哪 那是什么 |
[42:42] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[42:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:56] | I know your mother’s been under the weather | 我知道你妈妈身体欠佳 |
[42:58] | and we bought her some get-well presents. | 我们给她买了一些礼物祝她早日康复 |
[43:00] | Can we just pop in for a second? | 我们能进来一下吗 |
[43:01] | I haven’t seen her in at least a month. | 我一个多月没见到她了 |
[43:03] | She’s been under the weather the last few days, | 她这几天确实不太舒服 |
[43:05] | so she’s kind of sleeping. | 一直都睡着 |
[43:08] | I understand. Well, tell her that we came by | 我明白了 那请你告诉她我们来过 |
[43:11] | and that we hope she gets better in | 愿她能尽快好起来 |
[43:12] | time for Mah Jongg, this Thursday. | 争取赶得上这周四的麻将牌局 |
[43:14] | Absolutely. Thank you so much. | 我一定转告 太感谢你们了 |
[43:16] | You’re welcome, dear. | 亲爱的 不客气 |
[43:20] | One more thing. I was hoping… | 还有 我想 |
[43:24] | Let us out, you fuck! | 混蛋 放我们出去 |
[43:28] | Jacob, right? That’s your name? | 雅各布 是吧 你是叫雅各布吧 |
[43:33] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[43:35] | If you just give us the phone, | 只要你把手机给我们 |
[43:37] | I swear to you we won’t call the cops. | 我发誓我们绝不报警 |
[43:39] | We’ll just go on our merry way, we’ll just go home. | 我们乖乖走开 直接回家 |
[43:42] | It’s not here! I… | 手机不在这里 我 |
[43:47] | I got to go get it. | 我得去取 |
[43:56] | I’m sorry. I’m not a bad person, I… | 对不起 我不是坏人 |
[43:59] | No, no, no, we get it, we get it, yeah. You’re not a bad person. | 不是的 我们知道 你不是坏人 |
[44:02] | You’re not a bad person at all. | 你的确不是坏人 |
[44:04] | You’re a fucking psychopath, you sick fuck! | 你就是一变态 你个神经病 |
[44:08] | – Do you hear me?! – Amber! | -你听到了吗 -安珀 |
[44:09] | I’m gonna fucking kill you, goddamn it! | 我他妈的要杀了你 该死 |
[44:10] | All right, Amber, chill out! | 好了好了 安珀 冷静 |
[44:13] | That’s not gonna help us. | 这样对我们没好处 |
[44:15] | That’s not gonna help. | 没有用的 |
[44:20] | Shit! | 该死 |
[44:24] | Police. Open up. | 警察 开门 |
[44:29] | Open up, or we’re gonna have… | 快开门 不然我们就要 |
[44:31] | Trick or treat. Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[44:35] | I work nights. | 我晚上值班 |
[44:39] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[44:51] | “Super sensitive”? Fuck it. | 超敏 该死 |
[44:55] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[44:59] | What is this? | 这什么 |
[45:00] | – Come on, guys. – What is it, Daddy? | -走吧 孩子们 -爸爸这是什么呀 |
[45:02] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[45:55] | Mom? | 妈 |
[46:03] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[46:07] | I have to go to the bathroom! | 我要上厕所 |
[46:09] | Come on, man. Have some human decency! | 拜托 稍微有点人性啊 |
[46:16] | Please?! | 求你了 |
[46:25] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[46:28] | Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 走 我跟着你去 |
[46:32] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[46:34] | Can… Can I go too? | 我可以一起去吗 |
[46:38] | Here, piss in this. | 给你 尿桶里 |
[46:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[46:54] | What’s wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[46:59] | All right, just piss. | 好吧 快尿 |
[47:04] | You could close the door. | 你能把门关上吗 |
[47:05] | No, no, I can’t. I don’t trust you, just… | 我不关 我信不过你 |
[47:07] | My God. | 老天 |
[47:09] | I won’t look. | 我不看你就是了 |
[47:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:28] | Keep going. | 往前走 |
[47:30] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你 你要干嘛 |
[47:32] | Just… Just give me one. | 给我也来一口 |
[47:34] | What? | 什么 |
[47:35] | Come on, look, if you’re gonna fucking lock me in that basement, | 拜托 如果你还要继续把我关地下室 |
[47:38] | the least you can do is just give me a hit, man. | 起码先让我也吸一口 |
[47:40] | What are you talking about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[47:43] | I smelled it the minute that I walked in the living room. | 我一进客厅就闻出来了 |
[47:46] | Just, please… | 就一口 求你了 |
[47:51] | Just sit down. | 那你坐下 |
[48:06] | No, you can’t hold it so close. | 不行 别拿这么近 |
[48:08] | Listen, I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干嘛 |
[48:11] | – Who else is here? – No one’s here but me. | -还有谁在这 -只有我自己 |
[48:13] | There better not be anyone else here. | 这里最好没有其他人 |
[48:38] | Does the guy downstairs do this shit? | 楼下那人也吸吗 |
[48:41] | He doesn’t know shit. | 他不吸 |
[48:44] | He thinks I got arrested for weed. | 他以为我是因为吸毒而被抓的 |
[48:46] | Wait… you got arrested? | 等等 你被批捕了 |
[48:49] | And they took my car. | 他们拖走了我的车 |
[48:52] | It’s very expensive. | 我的车很值钱 |
[48:54] | You know, but I’m dealing with it, I am. | 但我正在想办法解决 |
[48:57] | What were the charges? | 那罪名是什么 |
[49:11] | Damn. That’s some serious shit. | 我天 这很严重啊 |
[49:24] | All right, now, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[49:29] | – Come on. – No, no, no, no no. | -走了 -不不不不 |
[49:30] | I just wanna lay here, just for like… | 我就想躺在这 |
[49:32] | just a little bit longer. | 再多躺一会 |
[49:34] | Do you wanna lay with me? | 要不要躺我边上 |
[49:36] | – Come on. – No, no, you can’t, come on. | -来吧 -不 不行 别这样 |
[49:39] | We got to go, let’s go. | 我们得走了 走吧 |
[49:41] | – Let’s go! – Shh! It’s OK. It’s OK. | -我们走吧 -没事 没事 |
[49:45] | No… | 不 |
[49:47] | Stop. Stop… | 停下 停下 |
[49:51] | Hey, come on, we got to go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[49:53] | – Let’s go! – Ok. | -我们走吧 -好吧 |
[49:55] | Come on! | 快点 |
[49:56] | Don’t make any noise, all right? | 别出声 好吗 |
[49:58] | If you do, I’ll have to shoot you, just go! | 你出声的话 我就得射你 快走 |
[50:07] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[50:17] | I’m not a fucking candy man, read the sign. | 我他妈不给糖 看看牌子好吗 |
[50:20] | Trick or treat, bitch! | 不给糖就捣乱 混蛋 |
[50:22] | Yo, Damian. | 是你啊 达米安 |
[50:24] | I thought I’d stop by, heard you got some candy, kid. | 我顺路来看看 听说你这有糖 孩子 |
[50:28] | Get in here, man. | 进来吧 老兄 |
[50:29] | Took your sweet ass time answering the door, homey. | 你过这么久才来开门 哥们 |
[50:32] | What the fuck’s up with your phone, dude? | 你的手机有什么毛病 老兄 |
[50:33] | I tried calling you like three times on the way here. | 我在来的路上给你打了三次电话 |
[50:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[50:41] | What the fuck got you acting like a scared little girl? | 你他妈怎么像个害怕的小女孩 |
[50:42] | Yo, man, I need your help. | 哥们 你得帮帮我 |
[50:46] | – No. – What do you mean no? | -不行 -什么叫不行 |
[50:49] | You said if I ever needed your help | 你说过如果我有解决不了的事 |
[50:50] | with something I couldn’t handle, you’d help me. | 需要你帮忙的话 你会帮我的 |
[50:53] | I’m gonna need a little taste of something… | 我得嗑点那什么 |
[50:55] | – Just fucking listen, Damian. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. | -你他妈听好了 达米安 -别急 |
[50:57] | I said already, just put her in the freezer. | 我说过了 把她放进冰柜 |
[51:00] | No, dude, that’s not what I’m fucking talking about. | 不是 老兄 我他妈不是在说这个 |
[51:02] | – I already fucking did that. – Then what? | -我他妈已经放进去了 -那你在说什么 |
[51:04] | I needed some extra cash the other night, right? | 我那天晚上不是额外需要钱吗 |
[51:07] | Aren’t you still getting your mom’s social security checks? | 你不是会拿到你妈的社保金支票吗 |
[51:10] | Yeah, I’m fucking getting those, but… | 是的 我是会拿到 但是 |
[51:11] | You’ve been getting greedy. | 你越来越贪心了 |
[51:12] | No, it’s not fucking greed, Damian. | 不 这他妈不是贪心 达米安 |
[51:14] | – You’re getting greedy. – Shut up, it’s not greed, Damian. | -你开始贪心了 -闭嘴 这不是贪心 达米安 |
[51:17] | The mortgage, the taxes, car insurance. | 抵押贷款 税 车险 |
[51:20] | Not to mention those fucking pills. | 更别说那些该死的药 |
[51:22] | I’m sick and tired of dressing up as a fucking woman. | 我他妈已经厌倦打扮成女人了 |
[51:25] | You’re not playing. | 你不想干了 |
[51:27] | All right. So, what the hell happened? | 好吧 所以到底发生了什么 |
[51:34] | I was at the bar the other night, man. | 我有一天晚上在酒吧 |
[51:36] | I took some dude’s phone. | 我拿了某个人的手机 |
[51:39] | Next thing I know, he’s doing that thing that finds it… | 很快他就开始用那个找手机的 |
[51:42] | – Fucking tracker. – Yeah, and get this. | -追踪系统 -对 听好了 |
[51:45] | I fucking drove them. | 我他妈开车带了他们 |
[51:47] | Hold up, hold up, let me make sure I’m getting this. | 等等 让我理解一下 |
[51:51] | You stole this dude’s phone, and it just so happened | 你偷了这家伙的手机 结果碰巧 |
[51:55] | that he was the guy you were picking up? | 他就是你要载的那个人 |
[51:58] | – Yeah. – And then you bring him back here… | -是的 -然后你就把他带来这里 |
[52:02] | to help him find his stolen phone that you took? | 帮他找你偷的手机吗 |
[52:11] | Holy shit! You can’t make that shit up, man. | 见鬼 这种事你编都编不出来 老兄 |
[52:15] | It’s not fucking funny. I don’t know what to fuckin’ do. | 这他妈不好笑 我他妈不知道怎么办 |
[52:18] | Tell them to fuck off. | 让他们滚 |
[52:19] | Yeah, it’s a little more fucking complicated than that. | 事情比这复杂一点 |
[52:22] | No, it’s not, I do it all the time: fuck off! | 不 我一直这么干 告诉他们滚开 |
[52:24] | No, dude, they’re in my basement! | 不 哥们 他们就在我的地下室里 |
[52:27] | You’re not playing with me. | 你不是在逗我吧 |
[52:30] | I’m fucked. | 我完蛋了 |
[52:31] | I’m gonna need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[52:33] | The guy, how much he weigh? | 那家伙有多重 |
[52:36] | 150. Maybe like 160. | 68公斤 或者70左右 |
[52:40] | And the girl? | 那个女的呢 |
[52:41] | I don’t know, she’s tight. | 我不知道 她挺带劲的 |
[52:43] | Tight? | 带劲 |
[52:45] | Yeah, like petite-ish. | 是啊 娇小可人那种的 |
[52:47] | She cute? | 她漂亮吗 |
[52:49] | Yeah, I guess, but that’s not the point, Damian. | 我觉得漂亮 但那不是重点 达米安 |
[52:52] | All right, we’re gonna need some lime and a shovel. | 好吧 我们需要一点石灰和一把铁锹 |
[52:55] | Why do you need a lime? | 为什么需要青柠[和石灰是一个词] |
[52:57] | Lime. Not limes, lime. Like quicklime, it’s a thing. | 石灰 不是青柠 是生石灰 是件物品 |
[53:01] | Joe Pesci uses it in Goodfellas. | 乔·佩西在《好家伙》里面用过 |
[53:03] | Gonna help dissolve the body. | 能溶解尸体 |
[53:05] | Take them out to the desert, like Palm Springs or something? | 把他们拖到沙漠去 像棕榈泉之类的地方 |
[53:08] | I don’t know, maybe that’s too far. | 我也不知道 可能太远了 |
[53:10] | I can’t fucking do that, Damian. | 我他妈不能这么做 达米安 |
[53:12] | Well, then, I guess I can’t help you. | 那我帮不了你了 |
[53:13] | No, no, stop, I’m listening. | 不 别走 我在听 |
[53:16] | I mean, they saw the body, right? And if they saw the body, | 他们看到了尸体 对吗 如果他们看到了 |
[53:19] | then that means they’re gonna tell the police | 就意味着他们会去报警 |
[53:21] | and then we can’t get our fix. | 那我们就嗑不到药了 |
[53:25] | Before you do anything, you still owe me. | 在你动手之前 记住你还欠我钱 |
[53:28] | The hundo? | 那一百块吗 |
[53:31] | I don’t forget shit, kid, I’m a fuckin’ encyclopedia. | 我不忘事的 孩子 我他妈是本百科全书 |
[53:34] | Hey, can I get one of your mom’s oxy’s? | 能给我一片你妈妈的奥施康定吗 |
[53:37] | I’m all out. | 我没了 |
[53:38] | Fuckin’ junkie. | 真他妈是个瘾君子 |
[53:45] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[53:48] | You’re watching some weird shit, kid. | 你看的这东西好奇怪 孩子 |
[53:55] | Yo, J, | 小杰 |
[53:57] | you never even told me how much you liked my Halloween mask. | 你还没说喜不喜欢我的万圣节面具呢 |
[54:03] | J! | 小杰 |
[54:15] | Looky, looky. | 瞧啊 瞧啊 |
[54:18] | That fucker’s been holding out on me. | 那混蛋一直瞒着我 |
[54:23] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[54:25] | It’s fucking full, too. | 这他妈还是满的 |
[54:45] | We’re going to jail for life. | 我们这辈子都要在监狱里过了 |
[54:48] | Do you realize that? | 你知道吗 |
[55:07] | Yo, Damian. I do have another oxy. | 达米安 我还有一颗奥施康定 |
[55:13] | I’ll just split it. | 我分你一半吧 |
[55:17] | Just throw me like five bucks. | 就给我五块钱吧 |
[55:23] | Damian. | 达米安 |
[55:27] | Da… | 达 |
[55:30] | What the fuck? Damian? | 搞什么 达米安 |
[55:32] | Yo, brother! | 老兄 |
[55:33] | What the… | 怎么 |
[55:36] | Fuckin’ bleach? | 这他妈是漂白剂 |
[55:39] | Fuckin’ bleach? | 这他妈是漂白剂 |
[55:50] | Shit! | 该死 |
[55:52] | Bleach! Huh? You fucking killed him with bleach? | 漂白剂 你他妈用漂白剂杀了他 |
[55:56] | You killed him. You killed Damian. | 你杀了他 你杀了达米安 |
[56:00] | Well, that was meant for you, actually. | 那个其实是给你准备的 |
[56:04] | Hey, um, take it easy… | 冷静一点 |
[56:05] | No, shut the fuck up, you idiot! | 你他妈闭嘴 傻逼 |
[56:07] | He was my best friend. My only friend! | 他是我最好的朋友 唯一的朋友 |
[56:12] | Jacob… | 雅各布 |
[56:13] | Just back off! | 退后 |
[56:15] | Can you stop pointing that at her, please? | 你能别拿那个指着她吗 |
[56:17] | I’m gonna fucking kill you, you hear me?! | 我他妈要杀了你 听见了吗 |
[56:44] | Amber, run! Amber! | 安珀 跑啊 安珀 |
[56:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[57:17] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 有人吗 |
[57:22] | Please, please! He’s trying to kill me! | 求你了 他想杀我 |
[57:24] | Please! | 求你了 |
[57:26] | Please! He’s trying to kill me! | 求你了 他想杀我 |
[57:29] | He’s trying to kill me! Help! | 他想杀我 救命 |
[57:32] | Ohh! Please! Stop! | 求你了 停下 |
[57:35] | – You’re preaching to the choir. – Please! | -你要在唱诗班做布道 -求你了 |
[57:37] | Did you see that zombie back there? | 你看到了刚刚那个僵尸吗 |
[57:39] | – Oh, it was nice, right? – That was pretty awesome. | -很酷炫 对吧 -挺不错的 |
[57:41] | Please don’t go! | 别走 |
[57:48] | Please… somebody, please, help me, please. | 谁来救救我 求你了 救救我 |
[57:52] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[57:54] | You’re fucked up! | 你简直一团糟 |
[57:57] | Help, please! | 救救我 求你了 |
[57:59] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[58:01] | Guys, don’t stare, come on. | 各位 别看了 走吧 |
[58:11] | Help. | 救命 |
[58:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[58:43] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[59:08] | Fuck! | 操 |
[59:48] | No one is available to take your call. | 您拨打的电话无人接听 |
[59:50] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[59:53] | Come on, William! | 接电话啊 威廉 |
[59:58] | All right, that’s more for the gingerbread man. | 行了 姜饼人再多来点 |
[1:00:05] | Ooh, ya heard of the Irish curse! | 你们听说过爱尔兰人的诅咒 |
[1:00:10] | ‘Ello! | 你好啊 |
[1:00:35] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:00:36] | Will! Help me! | 威尔 救救我 |
[1:00:47] | We saw that body in the freezer. | 我们在冰柜里看到了那具尸体 |
[1:00:51] | That was my mom. | 那是我妈 |
[1:00:58] | When you’re a little kid, | 你小的时候 |
[1:01:00] | you think you’re gonna live forever. | 觉得自己会长生不老 |
[1:01:03] | You think that the people you love | 觉得你爱的人 |
[1:01:06] | are never gonna leave you. | 永远不会离开你 |
[1:01:08] | Over one hundred tumors for ten freakin’ years! | 十年里长了一百多颗肿瘤 |
[1:01:16] | But I never gave up on my mom. | 但我从未放弃过我妈妈 |
[1:01:24] | She did. | 可她放弃了 |
[1:01:29] | You broke into my house. | 你闯进了我家 |
[1:01:34] | I can’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[1:01:36] | No, you-you can trust me, I’m so sorry. | 不 你可以信任我的 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:38] | I take it back. | 我收回那句话 |
[1:01:40] | I promise, I understand you. | 我保证 我懂你的感受 |
[1:01:42] | If God wants to punish me, He will. | 如果上帝想惩罚我 祂会的 |
[1:01:48] | Only He can judge me. | 只有祂能评判我 |
[1:02:01] | Fuckin’… | 操 |
[1:02:10] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[1:02:24] | Ah, shit! | 该死 |
[1:02:25] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:02:39] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:02:44] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:02:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:03:00] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:03:40] | I’m sorry, Mama. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[1:04:34] | – Mom. – Jacob! | -妈妈 -雅各布 |
[1:04:35] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:05:13] | Fuck you, people, this is my apartment… | 去你们的 这是我的公寓 |
[1:06:02] | Amber. | 安珀 |
[1:06:06] | Amber. | 安珀 |
[1:06:10] | Amber! | 安珀 |
[1:06:17] | Amber! | 安珀 |
[1:06:35] | Amber? | 安珀 |
[1:06:56] | There’s your fuckin’… | 你这该死的 |
[1:07:09] | Amber! | 安珀 |
[1:07:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:07:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:07:18] | Oh, no. Amber! | 不 安珀 |
[1:07:21] | Oh, no, no, no. Amber! | 不 不 不 安珀 |
[1:07:32] | Are there nails in my back? | 我背上有钉子吗 |
[1:07:37] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:07:39] | There’s one, two… | 有一个 两个 |
[1:07:41] | I’m sorry, three. | 抱歉 三个 |
[1:07:42] | OK, that’s what I thought. | 好吧 我也这么想 |
[1:07:45] | You know, we should go to the hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[1:07:48] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[1:07:52] | Uh, look… I found the phone. | 看 我找到手机了 |
[1:07:55] | Here. | 来 |
[1:08:00] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[1:08:20] | Stick my finger in my bellybutton? | 用手指戳我的肚脐眼 |
[1:08:22] | Wait, say it again? | 等等 再说一遍 |
[1:08:24] | Remember I told you I was on probation for pot? | 记得我跟你说我因为抽大麻还在缓刑期吗 |
[1:08:28] | I lied to you, man. I’m really sorry, I don’t know why I did it. | 我骗了你 抱歉 我不知道为什么那样 |
[1:08:32] | Hey. Hey, it’s all good. | 没事 没事 都过去了 |
[1:08:34] | Don’t worry about it. | 别自责了 |
[1:08:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:48] | What’s it smell like? | 闻起来是什么样的 |
[1:08:50] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:08:53] | Oh, watch your mouth! Watch your mouth! | 注意用词 注意用词 |
[1:08:57] | She’s so nasty, man. | 她够下流的 老兄 |
[1:09:00] | All right, I got to go. | 好了 我得挂了 |
[1:09:01] | I got to go, my friends are here. | 我得挂了 我朋友们来了 |
[1:09:03] | I’ll see you tonight. All right, bye. | 今晚见 好了 再见 |
[1:09:06] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[1:09:09] | How are you guys doing? | 你们怎么样 |
[1:09:11] | Man, that’s some gnar-gnar makeup. | 哥们 这妆容屌爆了 |
[1:09:13] | But I’m telling you, you missed a good party. | 不过我得说 你们错过了一场精彩的派对 |
[1:09:16] | Like legendary. | 传奇一般 |
[1:09:18] | This girl went down on me, she came back up, | 这妞蹲下去给我口 又站起来 |
[1:09:22] | man, she looked like she ate a bag of Cheetos. | 老天 她看上去就像吃了一包奇多一样 |
[1:09:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:09:29] | God, you guys are so moody! | 老天 你们太忧郁了 |
[1:09:39] | Don’t get that fake blood on my seat, OK? | 别把假血弄到我的座位上 好吗 |