英文名称:rim of the world
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | I repeat, we do not see the ship. | 再重复一遍 我们没看到飞船 |
[01:17] | I do. | 我看到了 |
[01:18] | It’s right outside the window. | 就在窗户外面 |
[01:20] | Cortez is dead. | 科特斯死了 |
[01:21] | Send the coordinates to Dr. Fielding at JPL. | 把位置坐标发给实验室的菲尔丁博士 |
[01:24] | Ken! | 肯 |
[01:25] | I don’t read the coordinates. | 我不会看坐标 |
[01:26] | I need them here at JPL. | 我需要他们立刻来实验室 |
[01:28] | Major Collins, go to manual. | 柯林斯少校 手动操作 |
[01:30] | Put the coordinates on the crypto-key | 把坐标输入密码器 |
[01:32] | and get it down to Dr. Fielding at JPL yourself. | 你亲自把它带给实验室的菲尔丁博士 |
[01:38] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊 拜托 |
[01:40] | Major Collins, get out of there. | 柯林斯少校 离开那儿 |
[01:57] | Where’s your retainer? | 你的矫正器呢 |
[01:58] | Mom, NASA’s testing | 妈妈 美国国家航空航天局正在 |
[02:00] | new boosters using solid rocket fuel. | 实验一种新型的固体火箭燃料 |
[02:01] | Those things can incinerate anything. | 这些助燃剂可以焚掉所有东西 |
[02:03] | Anything else we’re forgetting? | 我们还忘了什么吗 |
[02:04] | Sunscreen, good. | 遮光屏 很好 |
[02:06] | You ready, bud? | 小东西 你准备好了吗 |
[02:08] | Just a few more minutes. | 再等一会会儿 |
[02:09] | Sweetie, you don’t need any more time in that chair. | 宝贝 你不该再坐在那张椅子上了 |
[02:12] | If you’re worried about my posture, | 如果你是担心我的坐姿 |
[02:14] | this chair is ergonomic. | 这张椅子是符合人体工程学的 |
[02:15] | Look, my spine just perfectly aligns. | 看吧 我的背是完美贴合椅背的 |
[02:19] | Alex, honey, | 亚历克斯 亲爱的 |
[02:20] | there is a whole world out there beyond these screens. | 这些屏幕之外有整整一个世界 |
[02:23] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没有什么好担心的 |
[02:25] | You’re gonna make friends. | 你会交到好朋友 |
[02:30] | I have friends. | 我有朋友 |
[02:34] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[02:42] | ♪ Ooh! Only wear designer, esskeetit ♪ | ♪ 只穿高级定制 ♪ |
[02:44] | ♪ Ooh! Hoppin’ out the Wraith, esskeetit ♪ | ♪ 开着魅影出游 ♪ |
[02:46] | ♪ Smashin’ on your… esskeetit ♪ | ♪ 让你伴侣为我倾心 ♪ |
[02:48] | ♪ Runnin’ up a check with no limit ♪ | ♪ 肆意挥霍 不受限制 ♪ |
[02:50] | ♪ Poppin’ on, poppin’ on, poppin’ on Chill! ♪ | ♪ 尽兴跳舞 尽兴跳舞 ♪ |
[02:53] | ♪ Got a new car, got a new… And I got a new deal ♪ | ♪ 买新车 换个 拿到新单 ♪ |
[02:56] | ♪ Ooh! Only wear designer, esskeetit ♪ | ♪ 只穿高级定制 ♪ |
[02:58] | ♪ Hoppin’ out the Wraith, esskeetit ♪ | ♪ 开着魅影出游 ♪ |
[03:00] | ♪ Smashin’ on your… esskeetit ♪ | ♪ 让你伴侣为我倾心 ♪ |
[03:02] | ♪ Runnin’ up a check with no limit ♪ | ♪ 肆意挥霍 不受限制 ♪ |
[03:03] | ♪ Poppin’ on, poppin’ on, poppin’ on ♪ | ♪ 尽兴跳舞 尽兴跳舞 ♪ |
[03:07] | ♪ Got a new car, got a new… And I got a new deal ♪ | ♪ 买新车 换个 拿到新单 ♪ |
[03:13] | – Bye, Mom. – Bye, baby. | -拜 老妈 -拜 宝贝 |
[03:15] | Gonna be a lot of cute girls up there, Dariush, | 你会遇到很多可爱的女孩 大流士 |
[03:18] | knock ’em dead. | 迷死她们 |
[03:20] | Don’t be a creep, Dad. | 别这么变态 老爸 |
[03:21] | Dariush… | 大流士 |
[03:24] | I love you, son. | 儿子 我爱你 |
[03:25] | No matter what. | 无论怎样 |
[03:32] | All right, Jacobi, let’s bounce. | 好了 雅可比 我们走 |
[03:39] | What did you say your relationship was again? | 你们再说一遍你们是啥关系呢 |
[03:42] | She’s my niece. | 她是我侄女儿 |
[03:44] | It’s my sister-in-law’s. | 我嫂子的女儿 |
[03:45] | You can kinda see it in the eyes. | 你应该能看出来吧 |
[03:48] | What’s your business here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[03:49] | She’s got a spelling bee out in Camarillo. | 她在卡马里奥参加一个拼字比赛 |
[03:53] | How many L’s in Camarillo? | 卡马里奥这个词里有几个L |
[04:08] | You’re gonna do good in America. | 你在美国会好运的 |
[04:17] | Okay. Let’s go. Come on. | 好了 我们走 来吧 |
[04:20] | You’re light. Nope. More. | 你很淡定啊 不 不够 |
[04:23] | There you go. | 好了 |
[04:24] | Pleasure doing business with you, kid. | 很乐意和你合作 小孩儿 |
[04:26] | ♪ It drips on down in a mist from above ♪ | ♪ 她从空中迷雾中坠落 ♪ |
[04:29] | ♪ She’s just the girl ♪ | ♪ 她就是那个女孩 ♪ |
[04:29] | ♪ she’s just the girl The girl you want ♪ | ♪ 她就是你渴望的那个女孩 ♪ |
[04:35] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[04:42] | Rim of the World. Okay. | 环球卫士夏令营 行 |
[04:47] | You know, I went to camp when I was a little girl. | 你知道吗 我小的时候也去过夏令营 |
[04:49] | You’ve said. | 你说过 |
[04:52] | That’s where I met Flora Beetworth. | 我就是在那儿遇到弗洛拉·本特沃思 |
[04:54] | I mean, I met a lot of cool people, | 我是说 我遇到很多酷酷的人 |
[04:55] | but she was the coolest. | 但是她是最酷的 |
[04:57] | It’s okay, Alex. | 亚历克斯 别怕 |
[05:05] | Are sure you wanna take your dad’s watch? | 你确定你想带着爸爸的手表吗 |
[05:08] | Mom, I’ll take care of the watch. | 妈妈 我会保管好这块手表的 |
[05:34] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[05:36] | Come on, you can do this. | 加油 你一定行的 |
[05:37] | It’s going to be great. Look how beautiful it is. | 这会很不错的 看这儿多美啊 |
[05:42] | Rim of the World. | 环球卫士 |
[05:43] | This is gonna be so awesome. | 这儿一定会很棒的 |
[05:46] | Look at all the other kids your age. | 你看这些和你同龄的孩子 |
[05:48] | Alex! I am your leader, Logan. | 亚历克斯 我是你的领队洛根 |
[05:50] | Now, if you look around, | 现在 环视一周 |
[05:51] | you’ll see a lot of interesting things. | 你会看到很多有趣的东西 |
[05:53] | First interesting thing we have is Carl right here. | 第一个有意思的就是我们这位卡尔 |
[05:55] | He is the black man on the campus. | 他是学校里的黑人 |
[05:57] | We gonna teach you about black culture, pay attention, | 我们会教你黑人文化 注意 |
[05:59] | gonna only do this once. Ready? | 我们只演示一遍 准备好了吗 |
[06:03] | Snap! That’s called the black man handshake. | 响指 这就叫黑人式握手 |
[06:06] | Okay, don’t wanna see you doing that. Only for black people. | 但我不想看你这样做 这只适合黑人 |
[06:09] | Oh, hey, use retail method when folding my clothes, Jacobi. | 叠我衣服要像零售店那样 雅可比 |
[06:12] | Okay? I don’t wanna see any creases. | 好吗 我不想看到一点褶皱 |
[06:15] | – Retail what? – Retail method. | -零售什么 -零售店方式 |
[06:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:18] | What rich people do. You wouldn’t know anything about that. | 有钱人那么做的 你不用明白 |
[06:20] | Don’t turn your back, I’ll slap you. | 最好别转过去 我会想扇你 |
[06:22] | They’re just kidding. | 他们是开玩笑的 |
[06:22] | Alex, look, see we got music over here. | 亚历克斯 看 我们这儿有音乐 |
[06:24] | ♪ …trees and the sky… ♪ | ♪ 绿树还有这天空 ♪ |
[06:24] | Music! | 音乐 |
[06:26] | Come on, Alex, dance a little bit. | 来吧 亚历克斯 来跳个舞 |
[06:28] | You know how to dance? | 你知道怎么跳舞吗 |
[06:30] | You always wanted to learn how to play guitar… and dancing. | 你一直想学弹吉他 还有跳舞 |
[06:33] | Keep playing, I’m dancing. Keep playing, I’m dancing. | 继续 我来伴舞 别停 我来跳舞 |
[06:36] | ♪ I’m very uncomfortable These girls are uncomfortable ♪ | ♪ 我很尴尬 女孩们也很尴尬 ♪ |
[06:39] | Oh, I’m sorry, ladies. Cool. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[06:42] | Maybe next time, no originals, play the people what they want. | 下次别唱原创了 唱点老少皆宜的 |
[06:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:46] | It’s gonna be great. It’s gonna be great. | 会很棒的 相信我 |
[06:48] | Uh, this, this is Conrad right here, okay. Conrad, he’s a little… | 这位是康拉德 好的 康拉德他有点 |
[06:51] | Look at these people you’re meeting. | 看看你遇到的这些人 |
[06:53] | Sheesh, Conrad. | 切 康拉德 |
[06:54] | Hey. What are you doing? | 嗨 你在干嘛 |
[06:55] | Welcome to the jungle, ginger nugget. | 欢迎来冒险 小姜块儿 |
[06:57] | Nope, can’t call him that. | 不 我们不能这么称呼他 |
[06:58] | Second of all, put your titties away. | 还有 把你的扭扭遮一下 |
[07:00] | What? These titties? | 什么 我的扭扭吗 |
[07:01] | Don’t bounce the titties, I told you to put them away. | 别动它了 我告诉过你穿整齐一点 |
[07:03] | Why’s your shirt so small? It can’t even connect. | 你衬衣怎么这么小 我都扣不上 |
[07:06] | You must be Alex! | 你一定是亚历克斯 |
[07:09] | Welcome to the Rim of the World Adventure Camp. | 欢迎来到环球卫士探险营 |
[07:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | Back there is registration, get checked in, | 来这儿是登记 报道 |
[07:16] | get your cabin number. | 得到你的客舱号码 |
[07:17] | And we’ll sign you up for some afternoon activities. | 然后我们会带你参加下午的活动 |
[07:19] | Hey, how are your pipes? | 你会吹奏管乐吗 |
[07:21] | – What? – Our musical this year | -什么 -我们的音乐剧今年 |
[07:23] | is Fiddler on the Roof! | 是屋顶上的小提琴手 |
[07:25] | ♪ If I were a rich man La da da da da… ♪ | ♪ 如果有一天我变得很有钱 ♪ |
[07:29] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[07:30] | I think I just found my Tevye. | 我想我找到了我的特伊 |
[07:32] | You’re going to have a heck of a time. Very exciting! | 你会过得很愉快的 激动人心 |
[07:43] | I offer greetings, my fair princess. | 对不起 |
[07:49] | I humbly submit my name, Alex. | 我叫 亚历克斯 |
[07:56] | She seemed nice. | 她看起来很可爱 |
[07:58] | All right, who’s next? | 好了 谁是下一个 |
[08:02] | China? | 中国人吗 |
[08:04] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[08:05] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[08:06] | Ni hao! | 你好 |
[08:07] | Um… | 呃 |
[08:09] | Welcome… to… camp! | 欢迎 来 夏令营 |
[08:14] | I love… | 我超爱 |
[08:15] | Jackie Chan. | 成龙 |
[08:17] | Do you understand the words comin’ out of my mouth? Okay? | 你能明白我说的话吗 行吗 |
[08:20] | Move along. | 走吧 |
[08:22] | Wow. China. | 哇哦 中国人 |
[08:24] | My man, where you been, baby? | 兄弟 你去哪儿了 宝贝儿 |
[08:26] | You remember the black man hand… | 你还记得黑人式握手吗 |
[08:28] | – Nope? – You said I can’t do it. | -不记得了吗 -你说过我不能这么做 |
[08:30] | I was testing you. | 我在试验你 |
[08:32] | Good shit, baby. Good shit. Move along. | 牛逼 宝贝 很好 走吧 |
[08:34] | You gotta start wearing the silk. | 你得开始穿丝绸 |
[08:36] | – That’s what gets the girls. You can’t wear – Never mind. | -为了泡到妹子 你不能穿 -没事 |
[08:44] | Put it in my box. | 放到盒子里来 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说啥 |
[08:47] | Put it in my box. | 把它放到盒子里 |
[08:49] | Uh… Just take it out and put it in my box. | 就是拿出来然后放进盒子里 |
[08:54] | You saying in front of a lot of people right now. | 你现在在这么多人面前说这个 |
[08:56] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:58] | Can you put your cell phone in the box, please? | 请把你的手机放进这个盒子里 好吗 |
[09:01] | Whoo! Phone! | 哇哦 手机 |
[09:03] | Yes. Yeah, I thought you meant something else. | 是的 对 我还以为你是其他意思 |
[09:05] | – I was… – What’d you think I meant? | -我还以为 -你以为什么 |
[09:07] | You don’t wanna know what I thought you were… | 你不会想知道我刚才以为是什么意思 |
[09:10] | – Dariush. Did you…? – No, no, no, no. | -大流士 你刚才 -不不不 |
[09:12] | – Dariush. – I didn’t think that, no. I didn’t… | -大流士 -我没有那么想 不不 |
[09:14] | Oh… I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[09:16] | You know what, to be honest with you, | 你知道吗 老实说 |
[09:19] | I left my phone at home. | 我把手机放家里了 |
[09:20] | – I don’t have my cell phone with me. – Ah. Okay. | -我没带手机来 -好吧 |
[09:24] | Okay, I better say goodbye to you now before | 好了 我最好在让你觉得丢脸之前 |
[09:26] | I embarrass you in public. | 现在就和你告别 |
[09:27] | You know what that means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[09:29] | No, Mom! | 别这样 妈妈 |
[09:32] | ♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪ | ♪ 无论山有多高 ♪ |
[09:35] | Mom, you said you wouldn’t. | 妈妈 你说过你不会这样的 |
[09:40] | ♪ Ain’t no valley low enough ♪ | ♪无论谷有多深 ♪ |
[09:44] | ♪ Ain’t no river wide enough ♪ | ♪ 不论河有多宽 ♪ |
[09:48] | ♪ To keep me from getting to you ♪ | ♪ 我都会冲破阻碍 到你身边 ♪ |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:59] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[10:17] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[10:19] | What’s up, tool? | 怎么了 小东西 |
[10:20] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[10:21] | This is gonna be fun. | 这很好玩的 |
[10:23] | Cool helmet. | 很帅的头盔 |
[10:31] | Don’t look down. Don’t look down. | 别往下看 别往下看 |
[10:44] | All right, Zhenzhen, you are good to go. Safety first. | 好了 你可以开始了 安全第一 |
[10:47] | Mm-hmm. ‘Sup, girl? I’m Dariush. | 嗨 妹子 我是大流士 |
[10:50] | Is this a layover because we’re making that connection, you feel me? | 在这儿和你邂逅真是有缘 你觉得呢 |
[10:55] | Oh, all right. | 行了 |
[10:56] | That pickup line was the worst I’ve ever heard, man. | 这是我听过最糟糕的搭讪 小伙子 |
[10:59] | I got game. Girls fall when they see me. | 这是游戏 女孩们看到我就会坠落的 |
[11:01] | Yeah, they fall off the zip line and almost commit suicide. | 对 她们掉下去就等于自杀了 |
[11:03] | No, they fall in love. | 不 她们是坠入爱情 |
[11:04] | Is that right? That’s right. Like that one? | 是这样吗 好吧 就像这个吗 |
[11:07] | It was cool… But you should’ve said it to her, not me. | 听起来不错 但你应该给她说而不是我 |
[11:10] | Next time. Don’t use it on me. | 下次吧 别给我来这套 |
[11:12] | Carrot Top’s up next, you ready, Alex? | 红发小子上来了 准备好了吗 亚历克斯 |
[11:13] | Let’s do this, baby. Come on. | 我们来玩儿这个 宝贝儿 来吧 |
[11:14] | Come to the edge. | 来这个边上 |
[11:15] | Look, right over to the edge. There we go. | 看 就这个边上 我们过来 |
[11:18] | Come on, come to the edge. | 来吧 来这个边上 |
[11:20] | – All you gotta do is breathe. – I can’t. I can’t. | -你只要做个深呼吸 -不 我不行 |
[11:22] | Breathe. Look at me. Look at me, | 呼吸 看着我 看我 |
[11:23] | all you gotta do is breathe. Okay? | 你冷静 深呼吸 好吗 |
[11:24] | Close your eyes and when you open them | 闭上你的眼睛 当你睁开眼睛 |
[11:27] | you’ll be on the other side. | 你就到那边了 |
[11:28] | – I can’t, I can’t, I can’t! – The other side of the zip line… | -我不行 我不行 -钢索的另一边 |
[11:32] | You won’t die, you won’t die! | 你不会死的 不会死的 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | Maybe camp’s just not for you. | 或许这个夏令营不适合你 |
[11:41] | Okay? | 还好吗 |
[11:46] | Hey, hey, stop. | 站住 |
[11:48] | So, you’re this summer’s chickenshit, huh? | 所以 你是夏令营里的胆小鬼 对吗 |
[12:09] | A NASA spokeswoman has said “The agency’s repeated attempts | 一位美国国家航空航天局发言人曾说 他们反复 |
[12:12] | to contact the International Space Station are failing.” | 尝试联系空间站都以失败告终 |
[12:15] | But stopped short of revealing possible causes. | 但没有透露其中的原因 |
[12:18] | When asked if the ISS | 当被问到国际空间站 |
[12:20] | and it’s three scientists onboard could be in danger, | 和飞船上的三名科学家是否有危险 |
[12:22] | the agency held firm that it is doing everything it can | 他们声称会想尽一切办法 |
[12:25] | to restore communication. | 与航空站恢复联系 |
[12:26] | Meanwhile, reports of observed troop movements… | 与此同时 部队行动观察报告显示 |
[12:31] | – Toy Story was messed up. – How? | -玩具总动员搞砸了 -怎么会 |
[12:33] | Take the third one, for example, that teenager, | 比如说 那第三个孩子 那个小孩 |
[12:35] | he represents the white folks. | 他就是个典型的白人 |
[12:38] | And Cowboy, Spaceman and Mr. And Mrs. Potato-people, | 还有牛仔 宇航员和弹头夫妇 |
[12:40] | they represent the brothers. | 他们代表黑人兄弟 |
[12:42] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 好 让我捋清楚 |
[12:44] | – We’re the toys. – Preach. | -我们就是玩具 -对了 |
[12:45] | And when the white man leaves the room, | 而当白人离开房间的时候 |
[12:47] | we get to have fun. | 我们就能玩的尽兴 |
[12:48] | We get to shake it up. | 玩到爽 |
[12:49] | But when the white man comes back in, | 但是白人一回来 |
[12:51] | we gotta get stiff and do what they tell us to do. | 我们就得一动不动听其摆布 |
[12:53] | Now you’re on my level. | 你终于懂我意思了 |
[12:54] | So it’s obviously the ruling class justification | 所以很明显这是统治阶级 |
[12:56] | for the inferior conditions of the working class. | 在为工人阶级的恶劣条件做辩护 |
[12:58] | – My brother! – What about Finding Nemo? | -好兄弟 -那《海底总动员》呢 |
[13:01] | Don’t say nothing bad about Finding Nemo. | 不准说《海底总动员》的坏话 |
[13:02] | Okay, Alex! | 好了 亚历克斯 |
[13:04] | One more question. | 再问一个问题 |
[13:05] | Why are we talking like black men from the ’80s? | 为什么我们说话的语气像八十年代的黑人 |
[13:07] | That’s what they want us to do. | 因为他们就希望我们这样子讲话 |
[13:08] | Preach, brother. | 没错 兄弟 |
[13:09] | Got us with all these white kids, | 让我们带这群白人小孩 |
[13:11] | – You see any black kids? – I see one. | -你有看到黑人小孩吗 -有看到一个 |
[13:13] | Dariush? He got enough money, | 大流士吗 他家那么有钱 |
[13:14] | he damn near white. | 他都算得上是半个白人了 |
[13:19] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[13:21] | Alex. Alex! | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[13:23] | Alex, come on! | 亚历克斯 快来 |
[13:56] | All right, keep up. | 好了 快跟上 |
[13:58] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没有知觉了 |
[13:59] | I’m falling behind. | 我跟不上了 |
[14:01] | I’m so tired! | 我好累啊 |
[14:10] | Move! Shotgun! | 让开 副驾驶是我的 |
[14:18] | Campers in the back. | 夏令营的小孩坐后面 |
[14:20] | – What? – Campers in the back. | -什么 -夏令营的坐后面 |
[14:22] | Rosa Parks fought for my right to sit up here, so… | 这可是罗莎·帕克斯给我争取到的座位 |
[14:24] | – Really, dude? – Keep driving. | -不是吧 老弟 -开车吧 |
[14:26] | Rosa ain’t fight for shit for your lil’ chunky ass, | 罗莎才不会给你这个小胖孩争取机会 |
[14:28] | get in the back. | 到后面的车去 |
[14:29] | And don’t slam my door, you little thick ass– Don’t slam my door! | 不准摔车门 你这个白痴 不准摔门 |
[14:35] | All right. Y’all the king is back. | 你们的大佬回来了 |
[14:36] | Come on, Dariush. | 大流士 别闹了 |
[14:39] | All right, scoot over, man. | 好了 你的屁股挪一挪 |
[14:41] | – Move, man. My nuts is hot. – Sorry. | -快点 我的蛋蛋好烫 -对不起 |
[14:43] | You’re making me chafe, scoot over. | 我要发脾气了 快挪远点 |
[14:45] | Hope y’all not afraid of sharks. | 希望你们不怕鲨鱼 |
[14:47] | Put y’all seat belt on. | 都把安全带系上 |
[14:49] | ‘Cause my license is suspended. | 因为我的驾驶证被吊销了 |
[14:51] | Wait, your license is suspended? | 等等 你的驾驶证被吊销了吗 |
[14:53] | – Just a little bit. – What does that mean? | -问题不大 -你这什么意思 |
[14:55] | It means let’s not get pulled over. | 意思是我们最好不会被警察逮到 |
[15:04] | Ah, sorry guys, some kid shit the canoe | 各位抱歉了 有小孩在激流勇进的时候 |
[15:06] | while shooting the rapids. | 把屎拉在划艇上了 |
[15:09] | Hey, Cosmo, we’re gonna need the second hose down here. | 科兹摩 再拿一根水管过来 |
[15:12] | It’ll just be a few more minutes. | 就几分钟的事 |
[15:14] | What? Ain’t nobody scared of a little poo. | 什么 没人会怕那一丁点粑粑吧 |
[15:16] | Okay, I am deathly afraid of a lot of poo. | 行吧 但是我怕 怕得要死 |
[15:18] | It’s more poo than canoe in there. | 那里面的粑粑比划艇里的还多 |
[15:21] | Two kids shit the van on the way here | 过来的路上有两个小屁孩在车上拉了屎 |
[15:22] | and we still made it. | 我们不也来了 |
[15:23] | And I don’t want to be Patient Zero for a pink eye epidemic. | 我可不想当头个染上红眼病的人 |
[15:26] | So just calm down. | 所以给我冷静点 |
[15:27] | Wait a minute, we here for canoeing? | 等一下 我们是来划艇的吗 |
[15:28] | I thought we was motorboating. | 我还以为我们是来开摩托艇的 |
[15:32] | You like that? Gimme some. | 喜欢吗 击个掌 |
[15:33] | Okay, you know what? That’s inappropriate, Dariush. | 给我听着 大流士 你这样很没礼貌 |
[15:36] | Although I am flattered. | 不过我感到很荣幸 |
[15:38] | – Is that a new necklace? – Is that a new hat? | -这是新项链吗 -这是新帽子吗 |
[15:40] | It is. I got it at Paradise Island. | 是啊 在天堂岛买的 |
[15:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:43] | It makes your eyes pop. | 让你大吃一惊 |
[15:50] | Zhenzhen! | 真真 |
[15:53] | Zhenzhen, do you know where you’re going? | 真真 你知道那是什么地方吗 |
[15:58] | I don’t think we should wander this far. | 我们不该走太远 |
[16:00] | Maybe we should head back? | 要不我们回去吧 |
[16:06] | Zhenzhen, do you know how to get back? | 真真 你知道怎么回去吗 |
[16:17] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[16:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[16:53] | Just dropped a deuce. | 上个大号 |
[16:55] | Shit I just took back there, been touching cloth since last night. | 昨晚我就屎意盎然了 好不容易拉出来 |
[16:58] | – What? – Yeah. | -啥玩意 -没错 |
[16:59] | Between me and you, I just turned the | 别跟其他人说 我刚把这个地方的 |
[17:01] | evergreens brown up in this joint. | 常青树给搞黄了 |
[17:02] | Come here. Let me talk to you for a minute. | 过来 我跟你唠两句 |
[17:04] | – No, don’t touch me. – Come on. | -不要 你别碰我 -过来吧你 |
[17:05] | It’s exposure therapy. Ok? | 这个叫做暴露疗法 好吗 |
[17:07] | I’m gonna help you conquer your fear. | 我来帮你克服恐惧 |
[17:08] | No! What? Wait, no. No! | 什么 不 等等 不 |
[17:10] | – Please, no. – I’m helping you, calm down. | -不要 -我这是在帮你 冷静一点 |
[17:11] | – It’s okay, I got you. – Please, no, no, no, no. | -别怕 我抓住你了 -不不不 |
[17:13] | – Look down. – No, please. | -你看看下面 -不 求你了 |
[17:15] | – I’m trying to help you. – Please, no. | -我在帮你 -不 不要 |
[17:16] | – Yeah, you can. – No, please! | -你可以的 -不 不行 |
[17:17] | – Stop. I can’t. Let go. – I’m trying to help. | -我做不到 放开我 -我在帮你 |
[17:19] | – Calm down, man. – No, please! | -弟弟你冷静一点 -不 我不 |
[17:20] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[17:21] | I’m trying to– | 我是在 |
[17:23] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[17:27] | Move along, mountain hobo. | 一边去 深山野人 |
[17:29] | – We’ve got no qualms with you. – No. | -我们又不认识你 -不 |
[17:31] | – Help me. Help me! – I’m not gonna ask you again. | -救我 救我 -我不说第二遍 |
[17:36] | Come over here. | 给我过来吧你 |
[17:39] | Big mistake, bro. | 你惹到我了 老哥 |
[17:43] | Five years of Krav Maga, bitch. | 本人可练过五年的近身格斗 傻逼 |
[17:46] | I’ll Gal Gadot you so hard right now. | 本神奇男侠要胖揍你一顿了 |
[17:48] | What’s your ground game? | 你是哪个门派的 |
[17:49] | What? What? | 怕了吗傻逼 |
[17:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[18:01] | – Who are you? – My name is Gabriel. | -你是谁 -我叫加布里埃尔 |
[18:05] | You live around here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[18:11] | You guys are from the, um, the camp, right? | 你们是营地里的人 对吧 |
[18:17] | – She’s not much of a talker. – You know what? You know… | -她不太爱说话 -你知道吗 |
[18:21] | You know what? That was a lucky punch. | 跟你说 你刚刚只是走狗屎运打中了 |
[18:23] | Lucky punch. Yeah, you know. | 算你走运 |
[18:24] | I haven’t acclimated to the altitudes yet. | 我还没适应这里的海拔 |
[18:26] | So my reflexes are kinda…sub-par. | 所以我的反应能力没有平时那么好 |
[18:39] | What the hell was that? | 他妈的那是什么声音 |
[18:44] | What does it say? | 上面说什么 |
[18:46] | It’s the emergency broadcast system. | 是紧急广播系统发的消息 |
[18:48] | “All civilians are to evacuate metropolitan areas immediately. | 所有平民立即撤离城市区 |
[18:52] | Under no circumstances approach any unknown aircraft.” | 任何情况下都不可靠近不明飞行器 |
[18:56] | It’s the next 7-Eleven. | 又是一次7-11 |
[18:58] | We gotta get back to the van. | 我们得回车上去 |
[19:00] | Anyone know the way? | 你们有谁识路吗 |
[19:02] | Uh… I do. | 我知道 |
[19:04] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[19:05] | Okay. Whoa! Whoa. | 好了 |
[19:07] | Slow your roll, Dora the Explorer, all right, this is my clique. | 别着急 冒险小朵拉 他们是我的人 |
[19:09] | Soldiers, out! | 士兵们 我们走 |
[19:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[19:14] | You guys know if… | 你们知道 |
[19:22] | Everyone’s gone! | 所有人都走了 |
[19:25] | Assholes! | 混蛋 |
[19:28] | Probably got the emergency signal and went back to camp. | 他们可能是收到紧急信号后返回营地了 |
[19:35] | What the fuck? | 我勒个去 |
[19:37] | Looks like explosions, in the upper atmosphere. | 看起来像是高空大气层发生爆炸 |
[19:39] | Call and have them send the van to pick you up. | 打电话叫他们派车过来接我们 |
[19:42] | It’s dead! I had 90% two seconds ago. | 手机没电了 两秒前还有90%的电 |
[19:44] | Piece of shit Boost Mobile. | 垃圾手机运营商 |
[19:46] | Mine’s dead, too. | 我的也开不了机 |
[20:04] | Oh my God, it’s Independence Day. | 我的天呐 这不就是独立日吗 |
[20:07] | It’s June, Gabriel! | 现在是六月份 加布里埃尔 |
[20:10] | Oh, wait, maybe North Korea’s invaded! | 等等 难道是朝鲜入侵 |
[20:12] | Zhenzhen, call it off! | 真真 快叫他们停下 |
[20:14] | We just need to wait here until the adults | 我们就在这里等大人们发现 |
[20:16] | realize they left us and come back. | 我们没有回去 他们就会过来了 |
[20:17] | Oh, man! What if they never come back? | 要是他们不来呢 |
[20:20] | I’m gonna die here with you losers? | 我就得和你们这群傻逼一起死了 |
[20:21] | I never even had sex before! | 我还是个处呢 |
[20:27] | I’ma clear that up. I had sex… | 我想起来了 我不是处 |
[20:29] | I had sex before, I mean… | 我以前跟人睡过了 我是说 |
[20:31] | I haven’t had sex with two girls at once. That’s what I mean. | 我还没试过3p 我是想说这个 |
[20:33] | – I told you I had sex ’cause… – No. | -我跟你说过我不是处了 -没有 |
[20:35] | All right, hey, look. We’re not gonna die! | 好了 听着 我们不会死的 |
[20:37] | It’s probably just a forest fire. | 有可能只是森林失火 |
[20:38] | We gotta get going, bears out here can be crazy. | 我们得走了 这里的熊发起疯来不要命 |
[20:40] | Whoa! Whoa! Okay, slow your roll. Did you just say bears? | 行行行 你等等 你刚是说了熊吗 |
[20:43] | I don’t do so well with bears, man. | 我跟熊不对付 大哥 |
[20:45] | I’m not trying to get DiCaprio’d up in here! | 我可不像在这里当个荒野猎人 |
[20:47] | Look, no one does well with bears. | 听好了 没有人能够对付熊 |
[20:51] | Ask Werner Herzog. | 问问维尔纳·赫尔佐格 |
[20:53] | Grizzly Man lived with those things for years, so check that out. | 他拍的灰熊人跟熊共同生活了好几年 |
[20:56] | Did you watch the end of that movie? | 那你有看那部电影的结局吗 |
[20:58] | “Did I watch…” | 我有没有看 |
[20:59] | – Yeah, I watched…No, I didn’t. – No, dude. Okay, stop. | -我看了 没看 -够了 别说了 |
[21:01] | Gabriel’s right. | 加布里埃尔说的没错 |
[21:02] | Black bears are opportunistic carnivores. | 黑熊是机会主义食肉动物 |
[21:03] | We’re not gonna survive the wilderness through the night. | 我们在野外过夜肯定活不了 |
[21:07] | Then let’s go! Come on! | 那我们快走吧 快点 |
[21:12] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[21:14] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[21:17] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[21:19] | Is anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[21:21] | Yo, do you see anybody? | 你有见到人吗 |
[21:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:26] | “Gone down mountain…” | 下山去了 |
[21:28] | Oh, they left us! | 他们抛下我们了 |
[21:32] | – Not all of them! – Huh? It’s Heavy Metal Conrad. | -不是所有人都走了 -那是重金属康拉德 |
[21:35] | – Conrad! – Conrad! | -康拉德 -康拉德 |
[21:37] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[21:39] | He’s breathing. He must have slept through the evacuation. | 还有呼吸 他肯定是在撤离时睡着了 |
[21:42] | Okay, what kind of asshole sleeps through an evacuation? | 什么蠢货会在撤离的时候睡觉啊 |
[21:45] | Wake him up. | 把他弄醒 |
[21:53] | I don’t think that… that was milk. | 那不是 不是牛奶吧 |
[21:59] | Line’s dead. | 固话也打不了 |
[22:02] | It’s ’cause the power’s out. | 因为停电了 |
[22:04] | You know what an EMP is? | 你知道什么是EMP吗 |
[22:05] | Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s that music white people dance to. | 知道知道 白人跳舞听的歌 |
[22:08] | No, that’s EDM! | 那是EDM |
[22:09] | EMP stands for electromagnetic pulse. | EMP就是电磁脉冲 |
[22:12] | A nuclear explosion in the upper atmosphere can cause one. | 高空大气层发生核爆炸就会产生电磁脉冲 |
[22:15] | And it knocks out most electronics, over a really big area. | 它会在大范围内摧毁大多数电子产品 |
[22:19] | But what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[22:20] | It means nothing works. | 所有东西都用不了了 |
[22:22] | Not even cars? | 车子也是吗 |
[22:24] | Well, you guys have food and a roof over your head. | 在这里你们有吃有住 |
[22:26] | You could do a lot worse than staying | 还不如留在这里 |
[22:27] | – and waiting this out. – Wait, waiting what out? | -等事情过去 -慢着 什么事情 |
[22:31] | Shit! Come on, come on, come on! | 靠 快走 快走 |
[22:44] | Those are F-22 Raptor air superiority fighters. | 那是F-22猛禽空优型战斗机 |
[22:47] | What are those ships they’re fighting? | 它们是在和什么飞船对打啊 |
[22:49] | I’ve never seen anything like them. | 我还没见过这种东西 |
[22:53] | Run! Go, get the hell out here. Go! | 快跑 赶紧离开这里 跑 |
[22:56] | Hurry up! | 赶紧的 |
[22:59] | Go, go, go! | 跑跑跑 |
[23:00] | Move out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[23:03] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[23:05] | Go! | 快 |
[23:07] | Oh! Look out! | 小心 |
[23:09] | Look out, look out! Whoa! | 小心 小心 |
[23:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:28] | What? | 什么 |
[23:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:46] | It’s a Dragon capsule. | 是一个飞龙太空舱 |
[23:47] | How do you know all this stuff? | 你怎么什么都知道 |
[23:49] | There’s a reason my mom sent me to outdoor camp. | 我妈妈送我来户外野营是有原因的 |
[23:53] | Oh, God, that thing’s huge. | 天呐 这东西好大 |
[23:55] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[23:56] | – No, don’t touch it! Dude! | 不不不 别碰它 哥们 |
[23:58] | It’s still hot from re-entry. | 太烫了你打不开 |
[23:59] | Oh, does anyone have any water? Good idea. | 有人有水吗 太好了 |
[24:02] | Thanks. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:07] | You serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[24:10] | – What? – Gimme it. | -咋了 -给我 |
[24:11] | What? | 啥 |
[24:13] | You’re not gonna open that thing, are you? | 你不会是想打开那玩意儿吧 |
[24:15] | There could be someone inside. | 里面可能有人 |
[24:16] | No, leave it be. All right? | 别 就这样吧 行不行 |
[24:18] | What? We don’t know what this shit is. | 啥 我们还不知道这是什么鬼东西 |
[24:21] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰它 |
[24:23] | This is animal kingdom out here, bitches. | 外面就跟动物世界似的 |
[24:25] | All right, survival of the fit– | 适者生… |
[24:37] | Hello. Is… is anybody in here? | 有人吗 |
[24:52] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[24:55] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[24:56] | I thought space was supposed to make you weightless? | 我以为太空的微重力能让你轻一点 |
[24:58] | We’re not in space, dude. | 我们又不在太空 大兄弟 |
[25:04] | – Where am I? – At Rim of the World Adventure Camp. | -我在哪里 -在环球卫士夏令营 |
[25:07] | Near Big Bear. | 巨熊镇的附近 |
[25:08] | This is a camp? | 这是一个营地吗 |
[25:09] | Yeah, I was disappointed too, but… | 对 我也很失望 不过 |
[25:11] | Coordinates all wrong. | 坐标都不对 |
[25:13] | Pasadena… Dr. Fielding. | 帕萨迪娜 去找菲尔丁博士 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry, but we’re not near Pasadena right now. | 抱歉 我们现在不在帕萨迪娜附近 |
[25:17] | – Jpl! – jpl? | -喷气推进实验室 -是喷气推进实验室吗 |
[25:19] | The Jet Propulsion Laboratory. It’s part of NASA. | 喷气推进实验室 美国宇航局的一部分 |
[25:21] | Try not to move as much, okay? | 尽量不要乱动 好吗 |
[25:23] | – Try not to move as much. – The key! | -不要乱动 -钥匙 |
[25:25] | The key. | 钥匙 |
[25:26] | Take it to JPL, | 把它送到喷气推进实验室 |
[25:27] | Dr. Fielding. | 给菲尔丁博士 |
[25:29] | It has everything on it. Excalibur, everything. | 这上面什么都有 神剑 什么都有 |
[25:31] | Go! | 去吧 |
[25:33] | What the actual shit? | 那是什么鬼 |
[25:35] | You’re gonna die if we leave you. | 要是我们走了你会死的 |
[25:36] | We’ll all die if you don’t! | 如果你不走大家都会死 |
[25:38] | Run! | 跑 |
[25:45] | Was that an alien? | 那是外星人吗 |
[25:47] | Run! | 跑 |
[25:49] | Keep going, come on! Let’s go! | 继续 快点 走吧 |
[26:03] | It has a dog! | 还有一只狗 |
[26:04] | Alex! Come on! | 亚历克斯 快点 |
[26:12] | Hey, wait! Wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[26:14] | How big was it? | 它有多大 |
[26:15] | Was it, like, puppy-size? ‘ | 和小奶狗那么大吗 |
[26:16] | Cause maybe it just wants to cuddle. | 或许它只是想要抱抱 |
[26:19] | Hell, no! We have to go! | 不是吧 快跑啊 |
[26:28] | Alex, come here. | 亚历克斯 过来 |
[26:32] | Dariush. Come here. | 大流士 快过来 |
[27:08] | Thank you, Baby Jesus! | 谢天谢地 |
[27:19] | No! | 不 |
[27:29] | Help me, help me! I’m coming! | 救我 救我 我来了 |
[27:43] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[27:46] | Go, go. Go, go. Run! Run! | 快走 快走 跑起来 |
[27:52] | Shit! Let’s go! | 见鬼 走吧 |
[27:53] | Come on! Let’s go! | 来 走吧 |
[28:09] | – What are you doing? – Come on. | -你在干啥 -快点儿 |
[28:33] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[28:44] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[28:55] | Stop talking. Shh. | 闭嘴 嘘 |
[28:57] | Stop… | 闭嘴 |
[29:05] | He’s coming, we have to hide. | 他来了 我们得躲起来 |
[29:07] | Please. Shh! Shh! | 拜托 嘘 |
[29:13] | He’s coming, he’s coming. | 来了 来了 |
[29:21] | That’s fecal suicide! No! | 这要活活被大便熏死 不行 |
[29:28] | Crap! | 我靠 |
[29:31] | Ugh! Not sanitary. | 一点都不卫生啊 |
[29:34] | We gotta go. Come on. | 我们得走了 动起来 |
[29:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 等一下 |
[29:38] | Why are we leaving? | 我们走啥 |
[29:39] | This an alien-proof hiding spot. | 这地儿就是用来躲外星人的 |
[29:41] | – We have to help them. – And die too? | -我们得帮他们 -然后送死吗 |
[29:44] | – No, thanks! – Just go! Go! | -不必了吧 -走就是了 |
[29:46] | No, come on. | 别说了 来吧 |
[29:47] | No, wait, | 别 等一下 |
[29:47] | look… Gabriel! | 快看 是加布里埃尔 |
[29:51] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等啊喂 |
[29:56] | Now what? | 现在咋办 |
[30:00] | Aw, hell, naw, man! | 见鬼 不是吧 |
[30:07] | Oh, shit! Come on! | 该死 快走 |
[30:08] | Go, go, go. Go! | 走 走 走 |
[30:25] | What the hell? | 我勒个去 |
[30:26] | It’s Conrad. Conrad. | 是康拉德 |
[30:31] | Conrad. Conrad! Hey. Hey, Conrad. | 康拉德 康拉德 喂 康拉德 |
[30:48] | Dariush. | 是大流士 |
[30:50] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[30:52] | Speed your ass up, Gabriel! | 快点 加布里埃尔 |
[30:53] | It’s Cujo. | 跟演《狂犬惊魂》似的 |
[30:55] | Go! | 走啊 |
[30:55] | Oh, shit, get the door! | 该死 快去捡舱门 |
[30:57] | – What? – Get the door! Get the door! | -你说啥 -快捡舱门 捡舱门 |
[31:00] | It’s coming. | 要来啦 |
[31:03] | – Come on, get in here! – I forgot the door! | -快点 进来 -我把门忘了 |
[31:17] | Where is it? You see it? | 它在哪里 你看到了吗 |
[31:18] | No. I don’t see it! | 我没看见 |
[31:21] | Guys, come on. Let’s go! | 兄弟们 快点 走吧 |
[31:23] | – Leave! The dog is out there! – Leave! | -快走开 那狗就在外面 -走啊 |
[31:25] | We can’t hear you! | 你们在说啥 |
[31:27] | – Go away! The dog’s out there. – Go! | -走啊 狗在外面 -走啊 |
[31:40] | We gotta let ’em in, we gotta let ’em in! | 快让他俩进来 快让他俩进来 |
[31:42] | No. What are you doing? | 不行 你在干啥 |
[31:43] | – Let them in. – No! | -让他俩进来 -不行 |
[31:46] | Zhenzhen? Zhenzhen. | 真真啊 真真 |
[31:51] | Leave it alone! | 别管了 |
[31:52] | Come on! Leave the buttons alone. Stop it! | 喂 别碰按钮 住手啊 |
[32:03] | You wanna die? | 你想死吗 |
[32:13] | Oh, shoot! | 糟了 |
[32:14] | Alex, you’re welcome. | 亚历克斯 不客气 |
[32:17] | I put the dog on fire for you guys! | 我刚帮你们火烧巨犬 |
[32:19] | And Gabriel was selfish | 不过加布里埃尔太自私 了 |
[32:20] | and he didn’t help at all. | 他什么忙都不帮 |
[32:22] | What button do I press to open this window? | 我该按哪个按钮才能把这玩意儿打开 |
[32:24] | Help me! | 帮我一下啊 |
[32:29] | Go. | 走 |
[32:35] | I think we got it. | 我想已经干掉它了 |
[32:43] | At what point do we trip Zhenzhen and keep running? | 我们为啥一直被追着跑啊 |
[33:14] | I didn’t sign up for this shit, man. | 我可没报名参加这个比赛啊 哥们 |
[33:16] | This can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[33:18] | What about this isn’t real? | 这还不是真的吗 |
[33:20] | He just sneeze-jizzed all over us! | 他只不过喷着口水追我们跑罢了 |
[33:21] | Just shut up, I can’t think with your constant bitching. | 闭嘴 听你发牢骚我想不到东西 |
[33:24] | Hey, I’m allowed to bitch, all right? | 我可以发牢骚 晓得不 |
[33:26] | That thing had its tongue in my mouth. | 那东西刚把舌头伸进我嘴里 |
[33:27] | How do you know it was its tongue? | 你咋知道那是它的舌头 |
[33:29] | We don’t know their anatomy. | 我们都不知道它们的解剖结构 |
[33:30] | What are you saying? | 你在说啥 |
[33:32] | Honestly, it’s plausible that sophisticated creatures, | 实话实说 复杂的生物 |
[33:34] | like alien males, | 比如说外星的雄性 |
[33:35] | have cranial genitalia. | 生殖器很可能长在头上 |
[33:41] | It had its dick in my mouth? | 你是说他把丁丁塞到了我嘴里吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:46] | Guys, we need to stay calm, okay? | 兄弟们 我们要保持冷静 行吗 |
[33:48] | We need to stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[33:50] | Calm? | 冷静吗 |
[33:51] | I just probably swallowed a load of alien babies | 我可能刚刚吞下了一堆外星人卵 |
[33:54] | that are gonna turn into puppies and leap out of my chest. | 它们会变成小狗再从我的胸口跳出来 |
[33:57] | I need to find my mom, she’s gonna know what to do. | 我要找妈妈 她肯定会知道该咋办 |
[33:59] | If she’s alive. | 如果她还活着 |
[34:01] | Hey, don’t say that. | 喂 别这么说 |
[34:02] | Chances are our parents are gone, all right! | 很可能我们的父母都走了 晓得吧 |
[34:04] | Hey, what did I say about touching that kid? | 我说过再碰一下这孩子的后果吧 |
[34:06] | What are you gonna do? Gonna sucker punch me again? | 你想咋地 想再给我一拳吗 |
[34:08] | Go for it, ’cause I chop your ass in the neck, | 来啊 我还想一掌砍你脖子 |
[34:10] | and then I’ll chop you in the head | 再一掌劈你的脑袋 |
[34:11] | and finish you with a rear-naked choke. | 最后一招锁喉结果了你 |
[34:13] | Do you ever shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[34:14] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[34:14] | between my fist and that alien’s dick, | 在我拳头和外星人鸡巴的双重夹击下 |
[34:16] | your mouth should be worn out by now. | 你的嘴应该一早烂掉了 |
[34:22] | Why are you hitting me? | 你为啥打我啊 |
[34:23] | What we do in life… | 今世所为 |
[34:25] | echoes in eternity. | 永垂不朽 |
[34:29] | What the fuck? | 说啥玩意儿 |
[34:32] | Hold the line! | 保持阵线 |
[34:33] | Stay with me. | 跟着我 |
[34:35] | If you find yourself alone, | 如果发现自己独自一人 |
[34:37] | riding in green fields | 在绿野中骑行 |
[34:38] | with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. | 阳光撒在脸上 不要烦恼 |
[34:41] | For you are in Elysium, | 因为你已在极乐世界 |
[34:43] | and you’re already dead. | 已经死了 |
[34:46] | Did she just quote Gladiator? | 她刚才说的是《角斗士》的台词吗 |
[34:49] | Since when did she speak English? | 她啥时候开始讲英语的 |
[34:51] | Since when does she speak? | 她啥时候开始开口说话的 |
[34:53] | May I ask where we’re going? | 我能问一下我们要去哪里吗 |
[34:55] | The astronaut said that this key | 那位宇航员说这把钥匙 |
[34:57] | can stop the aliens | 可以阻止外星人 |
[34:58] | and we need to take it to TRL. | 我们需要把它带到TRL |
[35:00] | Jpl. | 是喷气推进实验室 |
[35:01] | A NASA facility. | 美国宇航局的一个部门 |
[35:03] | In the foothills of Pasadena. | 就在帕萨迪娜的山脚下 |
[35:06] | I went there once for a robotics contest with my dad. | 我跟我爸去那儿参加过一次机器人比赛 |
[35:08] | Do you know how to get there? | 你知道怎么去那儿吗 |
[35:10] | Without GPS? | 在没有GPS的情况下吗 |
[35:11] | No, probably not. | 我也不太清楚 |
[35:12] | It’s over 70 miles away from here. | 那里离这儿有70多英里 |
[35:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what? | 什么鬼 |
[35:16] | Wait, you wanna head 70 miles into the city? | 等一下 你想去70英里外的城市吗 |
[35:18] | The alert said stay out of metropolitan areas, | 警报说让我们远离城市区域 |
[35:20] | not head straight into them. | 不要和它们硬碰硬 |
[35:22] | We don’t have to take it all the way to Pasadena. | 我们不必自己去帕萨迪娜 |
[35:24] | Let’s just get this key down the mountain and take it to adults. | 我们只要把钥匙带下山交给大人就行 |
[35:27] | Tell them to take it to JPL. | 告诉他们把它送到喷气推进实验室 |
[35:30] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[35:33] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[35:35] | There’s a sheriff’s station down a bit, | 山下有个派出所 |
[35:37] | we could get it to a cop. | 我们可以把它交给警察 |
[35:38] | That’s a great idea, Gabriel. | 好主意 加布里埃尔 |
[35:40] | Now, let’s get some bikes and kick some ass. | 我们现在就骑车去露一手吧 |
[35:44] | Damn, girl, your English is good. | 姑娘 你的英语太棒了 |
[35:46] | They gave us the code at registration, it’s, um… | 他们在注册时给了我们密码 |
[35:49] | six-six-nine. | 是669 |
[35:50] | Come on, man. | 来吧 大兄弟 |
[35:54] | Hurry up, dude. Come on. It’s six-six-nine. | 快点 兄弟 密码是669 |
[35:57] | 6…9… Six… nine… | |
[35:58] | Dude, what are you talking about? I said six-six-nine. | 哥们 你说啥 我都说是669 |
[36:01] | Come on, man. Dude, hurry up! Just put it in there. | 喂 兄弟 兄弟 快点 把它放进去 |
[36:05] | What are you,dumb? | 你是不是傻 |
[36:07] | I’m not dumb. | 我不傻 |
[36:09] | Here, Gabriel. Let me help you. | 来 加布里埃尔 我帮你 |
[36:12] | I want this one, it’s got a ‘Wakanda Forever’ sticker. | 我想要这辆 这上边贴着瓦坎达万岁 |
[36:22] | Hey… what’s wrong? | 你咋了 |
[36:24] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能和你们一起去了 |
[36:27] | Why not? | 为啥 |
[36:29] | I can’t ride a bike. | 我不会骑自行车 |
[36:31] | I never learned. | 我没学过 |
[36:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:35] | You guys can go without me. | 你们不带我走也行 |
[36:37] | – Cool, we out! – No. | -太好了 走吧 -不行 |
[36:38] | We got back down to your camp | 假如我们回到你的营地 |
[36:40] | and everyone left you, | 所有人离你而去 |
[36:41] | how did that make you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[36:42] | All right, you get on one side of Alex | 好了 你站在亚历克斯那一边 |
[36:44] | and you get on the other, | 你站在另一边 |
[36:45] | and we’ll get him up to speed. | 我们让他慢慢跟上速度 |
[36:46] | – Gotcha. – All right? | -明白了 -行吗 |
[36:50] | I won’t let you fall. | 我会扶着你的 |
[37:01] | You guys are… | 你们这是 |
[37:03] | I… | 我 |
[37:13] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[37:14] | Put your feet back on the pedal. | 把脚放回踏板上 |
[37:16] | The key is to get moving. | 最重要是一直动着 |
[37:18] | The faster you go, the easier it is to stay balanced. | 你骑得越快 就越容易保持平衡 |
[37:21] | Are you sure about this? | 真的吗 |
[37:23] | No. | 并不 |
[37:25] | Good, you’re good. | 很好 很棒 |
[37:28] | Now, just keep doing that. | 现在 继续这样做 |
[37:34] | I don’t… I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不 我不知道我行不行 |
[37:35] | Alex. | 亚历克斯啊 |
[37:37] | You’re already doing it. | 你已经学会骑车了 |
[37:42] | You’re doing it! | 你学会了 |
[37:46] | You’re doing it. | 你学会了 |
[37:47] | Yeah, boy! | 冲啊 老弟 |
[37:49] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[37:50] | Oh my God. Oh my God, you guys. I’m doing it! | 我的天 老铁们 我成功了 |
[38:09] | This is so much fun, you– | 这太有趣了 你 |
[38:13] | Oh! Alex? | 哦 亚历克斯 |
[38:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:17] | Yo, is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[38:18] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[38:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:20] | Yo, you good? | 你还好吗 |
[38:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:28] | Holy sh… | 我滴乖 |
[38:29] | Yeah, like holy… | 是啊 这感觉就像我滴 |
[38:31] | shit! | 乖乖 |
[38:42] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[38:44] | Is that where we’re going? | 我们就是去那吗 |
[39:31] | There! | 在那儿 |
[39:32] | Man, this place is trashed. | 伙计 这地方真是一团糟 |
[39:34] | Looks empty. | 看起来空荡荡的 |
[39:36] | Guys, I don’t… | 老铁们 我不… |
[39:37] | Nobody’s, uh… | 没人 呃 |
[39:40] | What? | 啥玩意儿 |
[39:42] | You guys go ahead. | 你们去吧 |
[39:43] | I’ll just stay back and watch our bikes. | 我就呆在后面看着点咱们的自行车 |
[39:45] | What? | 啥 |
[39:46] | Oh, yeah, | 哦 是这样 |
[39:47] | because the aliens wanna jack our mountain bikes. | 因为外星人没准会骑走我们的自行车 |
[39:51] | Yeah, looters could take them. | 是的 强盗也可能顺走他们 |
[39:53] | Yeah, someone should stay and watch. | 是的 应该有人留下来看着 |
[39:58] | Whatever, man. | 随便你 老弟 |
[40:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:07] | Officers? | 警官 |
[40:08] | Shh! What if people are in here? | 嘘 如果这里有人怎么办 |
[40:11] | – What do you mean? – “shh” | -你啥意思 -嘘 |
[40:14] | If I see a clown on a tricycle, I’m out. | 我要是看见一个骑走三轮车的小丑 我就跑 |
[40:16] | – Yes, we should go back. – No! | -是的 我们应该回去 -不 |
[40:19] | We always move forward. | 我们总是一往无前 |
[40:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:24] | Okay, offices. | 好吧 办公室 |
[40:29] | What? It’s a warning. | 什么 这是一个警告 |
[40:34] | “Nuclear weapons authorized for Los Angeles Basin. | 洛杉矶区域核武器授权 |
[40:37] | Europe destroyed. | 欧洲毁灭了 |
[40:40] | Asia… decimated.” | 亚洲 几乎沦陷 |
[40:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:52] | “Primary directive: | 首要任务 |
[40:54] | locate alien power source.” | 找到外星能量源 |
[40:57] | What? | 什么 |
[41:02] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[41:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:12] | Oh, hey. Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[41:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[41:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[41:22] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[41:24] | My name’s Lou. | 我叫卢 |
[41:26] | See those keys right there? | 看到那串钥匙了吗 |
[41:29] | Can you get ’em for me? | 你能拿给我吗 |
[41:31] | Alex, you’re not gonna believe what I just saw, man. | 亚历克斯 你不会相信我刚才看到的 |
[41:33] | It can’t get any worse. | 糟的不能在糟了 |
[41:36] | Oh, shit! What… | 该死 啥情况 |
[41:37] | He wants me to let him go. | 他想让我放他走 |
[41:39] | What, you– Oh, no. | 什么 你 哦 不 |
[41:41] | No, that’s not going to happen. | 不 那不会发生的 |
[41:42] | Not today. Not at all. | 今天不行 没门儿 |
[41:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[41:44] | Oh, what? | 哦 是吗 |
[41:44] | They just evacuate and leave me in here? | 他们就那么疏散了然后把我留在这里 |
[41:47] | So whatever it is up there can kill me? | 不管那些上面可能要了我的命的东西吗 |
[41:49] | They’re aliens. | 他们是外星人 |
[41:50] | And I suggest you keep your mouth closed when they get up in here, | 而当他们进来时我建议你最好闭上嘴 |
[41:53] | ’cause… | 因为 |
[41:54] | When it… | 当它 |
[41:55] | What’d you do? | 你犯了什么事儿 |
[41:58] | I was trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[42:00] | Yeah, it got a little crazy out there. | 外面有点疯狂 |
[42:02] | Look, Alex, you can stay here and flirt with Buffalo Bill all day long. | 亚历克斯 你可以站这儿耗着一整天 |
[42:05] | All right? But let’s get rid of that astro-key | 好吗 但让我们先把太空钥匙这事解决 |
[42:07] | so someone can stop this thing. | 这样没准有人可以结束这一切 |
[42:10] | So that key’s gonna stop this thing? | 所以那钥匙能阻止这件事是吗 |
[42:14] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 小兄弟 |
[42:15] | Dariush, it shouldn’t be our job to decide who lives and who dies. | 大流士 决定他人的生死不应该是我们的工作 |
[42:19] | Yeah. But right now it is, Alex. | 是啊 但现在是了 亚历克斯 |
[42:21] | The police obviously put him in here for a reason. | 警察把他放在这里肯定是有原因的 |
[42:24] | All right, and I say… we respect their decision, | 好吧 我是说 我们尊重警察的决定 |
[42:27] | and I’m black! | 而且我是黑人 |
[42:28] | And he’s probably a diddler. | 他可能是个骗子 |
[42:30] | No one deserves to be left in a cage. | 没有人应该被关在笼子里 |
[42:32] | Yeah, unless you’re a murderer! | 是的 除非你是个杀人犯 |
[42:34] | I say we let him go. | 我觉得我们应该放了他 |
[42:35] | What do you say, Alex? You’re the final vote. | 你怎么说 亚历克斯 就差你一票了 |
[42:41] | Okay. Look, I got a boy at home. | 好吧 听着 我家里还有个孩子 |
[42:44] | And if you leave me in here… | 如果你把我留在这里… |
[42:48] | I’m gonna die. | 我肯定活不成 |
[42:50] | No boy deserves to lose his dad like that, right? | 没有哪个男孩活该失去父亲 对吧 |
[42:53] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[42:54] | you ready to live with that? | 你准备带着这种感觉度过余生吗 |
[42:58] | Do you promise not to hurt us? | 你保证不伤害我们吗 |
[43:01] | Yeah, I promise not to hurt you, man. | 是的 我保证不会伤害你 伙计 |
[43:12] | Wait until we leave. | 等我们离开 |
[43:15] | Then you can go. | 你就可以走了 |
[43:25] | How is your watch still working after the pulse? | 为什么你的表在脉冲过后没坏呢 |
[43:28] | It’s not electronic, it’s mechanical. | 它不是电子表 是机械的 |
[43:30] | Yo, he’s doing good, right? | 确实不错 对吧 |
[43:33] | Yo. Watch out! | 当心 |
[43:34] | It was my dad’s. | 这是我爸爸的表 |
[43:37] | He, uh… Gave it to you? | 他 呃…把它给你了 |
[43:40] | Yeah, he gave it to me. | 是的 他给了我 |
[43:43] | You got this, Alex. You doing good, man! | 你会骑了 亚历克斯 骑得不错 |
[43:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[43:54] | Stop! | 停车 |
[43:57] | Stay where you are. Do not move! | 呆在原地 别动 |
[44:01] | Same side. Same side. Same side! | 同一边 同一边 同一边 |
[44:04] | Kids! Kids! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[44:07] | You should’ve evacuated hours ago. We’re at war. | 你几个小时前就应该撤离了 我们在打仗 |
[44:09] | Sir, we were in the mountains when the attacks started. | 先生 袭击开始时我们在山上 |
[44:12] | Can you tell us what’s going on? | 你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗 |
[44:14] | How big is the attack? | 攻击范围多大 |
[44:15] | Did it reach the nation’s finest Mercedes dealership? | 打到了全国最好的奔驰4s店了吗 |
[44:17] | Dude, how can you… | 哥们 你搞啥 |
[44:18] | My dad owns it. I’m the future heir. | 那是我爸的店 我是将来的继承人 |
[44:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[44:20] | All I can tell you is you are not safe here. | 我只能告诉你你在这里不安全 |
[44:22] | Everyone on the bus right now. | 所有人都上车去 |
[44:24] | It’ll take you to the evacuation center. | 坐车去疏散中心 |
[44:25] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[44:28] | Knock it off! Wait! Hey! Stop! | 等 等 等一下 |
[44:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:31] | You need to take this key to Pasadena. | 你需要把这把钥匙带到帕萨迪娜 |
[44:34] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[44:35] | An astronaut from the space station gave it to us. | 一位来自空间站的宇航员给了我们 |
[44:37] | She said we need to take it to JPL. | 她说我们需要把它送到喷气推进实验室 |
[44:39] | What’s on that key can stop the aliens. | 钥匙上的东西能阻止外星人们入侵 |
[44:40] | You need to get that | 你得把它送到帕萨迪娜的 |
[44:41] | to JPL in Pasadena to a Dr. Fielding. | 喷气推进实验室的菲尔丁医生手里 |
[44:44] | We’ve been receiving Morse code | 我们一整天都在从喷气推进实验室的 |
[44:45] | from a Dr. Fielding at JPL all day. | 菲尔丁医生那里收到摩斯电码 |
[44:47] | Finding this key has been the primary objective. Thanks, kid. | 找到这把钥匙就是首要目标 谢谢你们 |
[44:50] | You may have just saved the world. | 你可能拯救了世界 |
[44:52] | We’ll take it from here. | 现在交给我们吧 |
[44:53] | Okay, we need to go. Move out. Now! | 好了 我们得走了 动起来 现在 |
[44:56] | We did it! Yo, we did– | 我们做到了 哟 我们成功了 |
[44:58] | Yo, I am so happy I told y’all to go down the hill. | 哟 我很开心告诉你们都下山去 |
[45:02] | Great job, guys, you did it. | 干得好 孩子们 你们做到了 |
[45:04] | Yeah, we did it. Now move your ass. | 是的 我们做到了 快上去 |
[45:08] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[45:10] | Yo. We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[45:13] | Zhenzhen, we did it. | 真真 我们做到了 |
[45:14] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 是啊 走啦 |
[45:18] | Look! | 看 |
[45:21] | There they go. | 他们出发了 |
[45:34] | Oh, my… Shit! | 哦 我 靠 |
[45:36] | Alex, are you okay? | 亚历克斯 你没事吧 |
[45:37] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[45:39] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[45:40] | Go! Which door is blocked? | 走 哪个门被堵住了 |
[45:42] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[45:44] | Go. | 走 |
[45:45] | Come on! | 快走 |
[45:46] | Let’s go! Move! | 走 快走 |
[45:48] | Let’s go. We gotta get out of here, man! | 快走 我们得离开这里 伙计 |
[45:50] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[45:52] | Kick it! | 踢它 |
[45:53] | Go! Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[45:56] | Let’s go, out! | 快走 出去 |
[45:57] | Go! Oh, shit! | 走 该死 |
[45:59] | Go the other way. | 走另一条路 |
[46:02] | Watch out for the dogs! | 小心狗 |
[46:06] | Come on! | 快走 |
[46:07] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[46:09] | Keep your head down, man! | 把头低下 伙计 |
[46:14] | Holy shit! Oh, no! | 天啊 哦 不 |
[46:16] | Pick this up with me. What are you doing? | 带上这个 你在做什么 |
[46:18] | Pick it up with me. You gotta get out of here. | 带上它 你得离开这里 |
[46:20] | We’re gonna get you out! Stop, you gotta go. | 我们会带你出去的 停下 你得走了 |
[46:22] | I can’t move it by myself! | 我自己动不了 |
[46:24] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[46:27] | Yo, Zhenzhen, get the radio. | 真真 去拿收音机 |
[46:28] | Come on, we can’t leave you. | 快点 我们不能丢下你 |
[46:30] | Stop. Stop. | 停下来 停下来 |
[46:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[46:33] | It’s on you now. Okay? | 现在由你接管了 好吗 |
[46:35] | You have to let me go. | 别管我了 |
[46:37] | No, no, I… I can’t! | 不 不 我不能 |
[46:39] | No! Stop! | 不 不要 |
[46:41] | Take this key. Here, take it. | 拿着这把钥匙 来 拿着它 |
[46:44] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[46:45] | Promise me… | 答应我 |
[46:47] | you will not let anything stop you. | 你不会让任何事阻止你 |
[46:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:51] | Okay, now go. Go! | 好了 走吧 去吧 |
[46:52] | Now! Move! | 现在 走 |
[46:54] | Come on! | 快走 |
[47:14] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死 |
[47:15] | I told you that was a stupid idea. | 我告诉过你们那是个馊主意 |
[47:17] | You idiots almost got me killed. | 你们这帮傻缺儿差点害死我 |
[47:19] | I don’t even wanna be at summer camp. | 我压根儿不想去夏令营 |
[47:21] | I should be in Cabo taking jelly shots off someone’s ass cheeks. | 我应该在卡波吃着果冻踢着别人的屁股 |
[47:25] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[47:26] | What do you think these things are after? | 你们觉得抢夺这些之后又会是什么 |
[47:28] | Food maybe? Resources? | 可能是食物吗 资源 |
[47:30] | It’s possible their planet went dry and | 可能他们的星球资源枯竭 |
[47:32] | they came to raid ours. | 然后就来袭击我们的星球了 |
[47:35] | What gives you that idea? | 为什么这么说 |
[47:36] | Nothing! It’s the most common invasion movie plot. | 外星人入侵的电影不都是这样的吗 |
[47:39] | Maybe they’re here to find mates. | 也许他们是来找对象的 |
[47:41] | that would explain the erotic rendezvous with Dariush earlier. | 这就解释了之前和大流士的色情约会 |
[47:44] | Hey, whoa. No. We’re not gonna do all that, okay? | 不 我们不会那么做的 好吗 |
[47:46] | That was strictly platonic. | 那完全是柏拉图式的 |
[47:48] | Let’s just head north, okay? To the desert. | 我们往北走 好吗 去沙漠 |
[47:50] | Get as far away from that thing as we can get, all right? | 离那东西越远越好 好吗 |
[47:53] | – As far away– | 越远越好 |
[47:54] | There is no away from those things. | 那些东西是不可能远离的 |
[47:57] | Zhenzhen’s right. | 真真说的没错 |
[47:58] | The only way we’re going to survive | 我们唯一能活下来的办法 |
[47:59] | is if we get this key to Dr.Fielding. | 就是把这把钥匙交给菲尔丁医生 |
[48:01] | It’s what that soldier was gonna do. | 这就是那名士兵要做的 |
[48:03] | He died. | 他死了 |
[48:04] | Okay, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[48:04] | if a bunch of bad-ass marines can’t get that key | 如果一帮吊炸天的陆战队员都不能 |
[48:07] | 40 feet away without getting deep fried, | 躲开轰炸把钥匙送到40英里开外的地方 |
[48:09] | what makes you think that we can get it 40 miles? | 是什么让你觉得我们能跑40英里 |
[48:13] | We have to. | 我们必须这样做 |
[48:14] | What? | 啥 |
[48:15] | It’s on us. | 现在全靠我们了 |
[48:19] | Okay. We’re not going anywhere | 好吧 我们哪儿也不去 |
[48:21] | until we get some food. | 除非我们先吃点东西 |
[48:22] | Maybe even some sleep if we can. | 如果可以的话再睡一觉 |
[48:25] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[48:28] | What’s up with Chico? | 西班牙小子怎么了 |
[48:32] | – It’s my street. – Great! | -我住这条街 -太好了 |
[48:35] | Can we go in your house? | 我们能去你家吗 |
[48:38] | That’s my house, but… | 我家的房子是在这 但是 |
[48:42] | It’s not my home. | 那不是我家 |
[48:44] | I haven’t been totally honest with you guys. | 我之前有些事瞒着你们 |
[48:48] | I was in the mountains because… | 我在山上是因为 |
[48:51] | I was in juvie. | 我之前在少年管教所 |
[48:53] | And I escaped. | 后来我逃了出来 |
[48:58] | So even if my mom is here… | 所以就算我妈在这 |
[49:01] | she’s not gonna wanna see me. | 她也不会想见我的 |
[49:12] | Come on, man. | 走吧 哥们 |
[49:21] | Go, go, jump left! | 快跑 快跑 向左 |
[49:27] | – No! -What the hell was that? | -不 -那是什么鬼 |
[49:29] | – Run! – Where do we go? | -快跑 -往哪跑 |
[49:30] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[49:35] | Oh, damn! | 哦 该死 |
[49:37] | Man, we need to get my man Jacobi up in here. | 老兄 我得让我的人雅可比过来 |
[49:39] | It’s looters. | 是打劫的 |
[49:42] | All right, let’s find something to eat. | 好吧 我们找点吃的吧 |
[49:44] | Man, I need a T-bone steak, | 老兄 我得来一块嫩牛排 |
[49:45] | some cheese eggs and Welch’s grape. | 再来点芝士蛋和韦尔奇牌的葡萄汁 |
[49:49] | I shouldn’t have hit you. | 我之前不该打你的 |
[49:50] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[49:52] | I don’t know. I’m good, bro. I mean… | 我不知道 我没事儿 哥们 我是说 |
[49:54] | it doesn’t hurt as much as | 相比之下 看到这些黏糊糊的脏东西 |
[49:56] | seeing all this gunk on my new J’s. | 在我的新乔丹鞋上我感觉更疼 |
[49:58] | How do you care about sneakers in a time like this? | 现在这种时候了你居然还关心你的球鞋 |
[50:01] | You know what? You guys are lucky. | 知道吗 你们很幸运了 |
[50:04] | You don’t have friends. | 你们没有朋友 |
[50:05] | It’s hard out here for a pimp, you know? | 混社会不容易啊 |
[50:07] | Gotta keep up with the flyest shit, you know, the dopest kicks. | 得紧跟潮流 你知道吧 那些潮鞋 |
[50:10] | Tightest whip. Baddest chick. | 豪车 美妞 |
[50:12] | And my friends, they’re like bears. | 我的那帮朋友 他们像熊一样 |
[50:14] | Soon as they smell weakness, | 只要一发现你的弱点 |
[50:15] | they’re just coming straight at your neck. | 他们就会冲着你的脖子扑过来 |
[50:17] | That’s why I keep this on my neck. Diamonds. | 所以我脖子上戴着这个 钻石 |
[50:20] | Does Dariush mean “douchebag” in Farsi? | 大流士在波斯语里是不是人渣的意思 |
[50:23] | What’s Farsi? | 波斯语是啥 |
[50:24] | It’s the language your mom was screaming | 是你从你妈屁股里生出来的时候 |
[50:26] | when you were coming out of her ass. | 她大叫的那种语言 |
[50:28] | Hey, don’t talk about my mom’s ass. All right. | 不许说我妈的屁股 好吗 |
[50:31] | You wish you were there. | 你倒希望你在那儿 |
[50:32] | No offense, dude, | 无意冒犯 老兄 |
[50:33] | those don’t sound like friends. | 这些人听起来可不像朋友 |
[50:34] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[50:49] | Hey, how did you even end up in jail? | 你是怎么沦落到进少管所的 |
[50:56] | My dad left when… when I was about ten. | 我10岁左右的时候 我爸走了 |
[51:00] | You know, I got a job as a bag boy, | 我在我妈以前上班的一个杂货店 |
[51:02] | at a grocery store my mom worked at. | 找了个理货的活儿 |
[51:04] | To, you know… help her with money. | 去 你懂的 帮我妈补贴家用 |
[51:07] | One time she steps away, I took over the cash register. | 有一次她走远了 我就接管了收银机 |
[51:14] | I was helping a customer, | 我在帮一位顾客 |
[51:16] | and, uh, he started to accuse me of stealing from him. | 然后 他就说我偷他钱 |
[51:21] | I guess I gave him the wrong change. | 我猜是我给他找错钱了 |
[51:26] | I get numbers… | 有的时候 |
[51:28] | like, muddled in my head sometimes, | 我心算搞不明白数字 |
[51:30] | unless I see them written down. | 除非写在纸上 |
[51:33] | But he didn’t believe me. | 但是他不相信我 |
[51:34] | And, um… | 而且 呃 |
[51:35] | I just… | 我就 |
[51:38] | I lost it. | 我失控了 |
[51:38] | So I decked him. | 我打了他 |
[51:40] | Broke his nose. | 把他的鼻子打坏了 |
[51:43] | Mom got fired and… | 妈妈就被开除了 |
[51:46] | they sent me away. | 他们也把我送走了 |
[51:48] | She never came around to visit me once. | 她从来都没有去看过我 |
[51:53] | You can’t choose your family. | 你没办法选择你的家庭 |
[51:56] | But you can always make a new one. | 但你永远可以组建一个新的 |
[52:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[52:04] | A young Yoda up in here? | 年轻版的尤达大师在这嘛 |
[52:06] | Come on, guys. | 过来 伙计们 |
[52:07] | Oh, we’re taking an old school selfie? | 哦 我们是要来张复古自拍吗 |
[52:09] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[52:13] | Dude, stop playing with the Rubik’s cube. | 哥们 别玩魔方了 |
[52:14] | I can’t, okay! I can’t! | 我忍不住 好了 我忍不住 |
[52:15] | We can all agree that she gets her own bed, right? | 我们都同意她自己睡一张床 是吧 |
[52:18] | Well, yeah, obviously. It’s the only gentlemanly thing to do. | 对啊 废话 这样做才有绅士风度 |
[52:20] | It’s only right. It sounds like a plan. | 唯一正确的做法 是个不错的计划 |
[52:26] | One of you can sleep with me. | 你们其中一个可以和我一起睡 |
[52:33] | Hold it. Hold it. Wait, wait! | 等下 等下 等等 |
[52:34] | Did she just say one of us could sleep with her? | 她刚刚是说我们其中一个可以和她睡吗 |
[52:36] | – Maybe we misheard her. – Okay, look. | -我们也许听错了 -好吧 听着 |
[52:38] | I will volunteer my services for the good of the group, | 我会为集体的利益志愿服务的 |
[52:40] | and because I’ve had the most experience. | 而且 因为我的经验最丰富 |
[52:42] | With what? Not getting any? | 什么的经验 从没成功过的经验吗 |
[52:43] | Hey, it’s better than eating Lithuanian smoothies | 嘿 这可比你在少管所 |
[52:45] | from your bunk mate in juvie. | 和你室友一起吃立陶宛冰沙强多了 |
[52:46] | – Lithuanian smoothies? – You don’t need to know. | -立陶宛冰沙 -你不需要知道 |
[52:48] | How about we get Alex and Zhenzhen to sleep together? | 我们让亚历克斯和真真睡一起如何 |
[52:50] | – Because he doesn’t want to. – I wouldn’t say I don’t want to. | -因为他压根就不想 -我没说我不想 |
[52:52] | – They have a connection! – We do? | – 他们俩很来电 -我们有吗 |
[52:54] | So don’t be a cock-block. | 所以别耽误人家谈恋爱 |
[52:57] | Fine, fine. All right. Okay, cool. | 好 好 行 可以 |
[52:59] | I won’t block your cock. | 我不会阻止你的屌的 |
[53:01] | Be free. | 想干啥干啥吧 |
[53:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[53:05] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[53:09] | Ah, crap! I forgot my sleep apnea mask. | 我靠 我忘带我的止鼾面具了 |
[53:11] | If I snore, I’m sorry. | 要是我打呼噜那就对不起了 |
[53:13] | You have sleep apnea? | 你睡觉还打呼噜啊 |
[53:14] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[53:15] | It’s non-age-discriminate, Gabriel! | 打呼是不分年龄的 加布里埃尔 |
[53:19] | Just move over. | 你往那边点 |
[53:47] | I’m glad it was you. | 我很高兴是你 |
[54:20] | Shh! Shh! Shh! Aliens… | 嘘 嘘 嘘 是外星人 |
[54:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:23] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[54:28] | You see anything? | 你看见什么没 |
[54:31] | No, come on. | 没有 过来 |
[54:49] | Guys, we should turn back. | 我们应该往回走 |
[54:50] | We can’t now, man. We’re already here. | 现在不行了 老兄 我们已经在这了 |
[54:52] | Dude, I’m telling you, | 老兄 我跟你说 |
[54:54] | this is how people die in movies. | 在电影里人就是这样死的 |
[55:00] | Guys. You see anything? | 伙计们 你们看见什么了吗 |
[55:05] | You need some Frebreze on these sheets. | 这些床单该喷除臭剂了 |
[55:10] | Oh, shit! | 卧槽 |
[55:12] | Not another step. | 别再往前走了 |
[55:14] | – Move! – I’m backing up. | -快点 -我在后退呢 |
[55:16] | The hell you doing out here? | 你们他妈在这干什么呢 |
[55:17] | We’re in the middle of an alien invasion. | 这可是外星人入侵的地方 |
[55:19] | Oh, yeah, I mean, and you’re the ones with the Purge masks. | 是啊 但带着面具的是你们啊 |
[55:21] | Wrong genre, bro. | 款式错了 老兄 |
[55:22] | We got a comedian here. | 我们这有位谐星啊 |
[55:23] | No! | 不 |
[55:25] | There are aliens out here, okay? | 这有外星人啊 好吗 |
[55:26] | We’re not the enemy. | 我们不是敌人 |
[55:27] | You guys have something we’re looking for. | 你们有我们要找的东西 |
[55:29] | Dignity? | 尊严吗 |
[55:32] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[55:34] | Everybody calm down. | 所有人 别激动 |
[55:40] | Look what we found. | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[55:50] | Lou! | 卢 |
[55:52] | – Oh my God, Lou! – Thank you, Baby Jesus. | -哦天哪 卢 -谢天谢地 |
[55:54] | – Thank you, God! – Lou. | -感谢上帝 -卢 |
[55:55] | – Thank God! – Hold on, you know this guy? | -感谢上帝 -等下 你认识这人吗 |
[55:57] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 别动 别动 |
[55:58] | Do we know him? Hell, yeah we know him! | 我们认识他吗 我们当然他妈认识 |
[56:00] | Yes! Yes! | 是啊 是啊 |
[56:01] | We go way back. Lou, my negro! | 我们可是老相识了 卢 我的好哥们 |
[56:04] | Lou, you know me. We’re like this. | 卢 你认识我的 我们就像这个 |
[56:06] | I wanted to free… | 我本来想放你出来的 |
[56:07] | Alex was the one who was like, “Leave him in there,” | 但亚历克斯想把你丢在那 |
[56:09] | and I was like, | 然后我就说 |
[56:10] | “Dude, let’s free him. He’s a human.” | 哥们 我们把他放了吧 他也是人啊 |
[56:11] | Do you mind, if you could just tell these handsome men, the ones… | 你介不介意 让这些帅哥 |
[56:15] | pointing the shotguns at our face, to, you know… | 这些拿枪指着我们的帅哥 |
[56:18] | not… not do that? | 放 放下枪 |
[56:21] | Please? Please. | 可以吗 求你了 |
[56:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[56:28] | I don’t think anyone needs to get hurt tonight. | 今晚没人需要受伤 |
[56:32] | But Alex… | 但是亚历克斯 |
[56:33] | if you’d be so kind as to give me that? | 你能把那个给我吗 |
[56:39] | This? | 这个吗 |
[56:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:43] | This is our only shot at defeating the aliens. | 这是我们打败外星人的唯一机会了 |
[56:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:48] | That means someone will pay a lot of money for it. | 那意味着会有人出高价买它 |
[56:54] | Give me… | 把钥匙 |
[56:56] | the key. | 给我 |
[57:02] | I can’t. | 我不能给你 |
[57:07] | I made a promise. | 我承诺过 |
[57:08] | Alex, give him the key. Enough. Okay? | 亚历克斯 把钥匙给他 够了 好吗 |
[57:10] | You can give me the key | 你可以把钥匙给我 |
[57:12] | and just walk away. | 然后走开 |
[57:15] | Or I can cut your head off | 或者我可以把你的头砍下来 |
[57:17] | and take the key from the stump. | 从你的尸体上拿钥匙 |
[57:21] | I trusted you. | 我之前还相信你 |
[57:22] | The cemeteries are full of people who trusted me. | 相信过我的人现在都在墓地里埋着呢 |
[57:25] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[57:36] | Oh, sh– | 我靠 |
[57:40] | Hurry! Run! | 快点 跑 |
[57:44] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[58:03] | Gabriel! Gabriel! | 加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔 |
[58:05] | Gabriel, what are you doing? | 加布里埃尔 你在干什么 |
[58:07] | Zhenzhen, throw me the glow sticks. | 真真 把荧光棒扔给我 |
[58:08] | – What are you doing? – What are you doing? | -你在干什么 -你在干什么 |
[58:10] | Gabriel, hurry up! Over here. | 加布里埃尔 快点 在这 |
[58:11] | – Throw ’em! Come on! – Come here. | -扔过来 快点 -来这里 |
[58:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[58:22] | Come here! | 过来这啊 |
[58:23] | Gabriel, hurry up! | 加布里埃尔 快点 |
[58:24] | Come here, you’re gonna die! | 快来这 你会死的 |
[58:25] | Get over here! Hurry! | 快来这边 快啊 |
[58:27] | Hurry up, Gabriel! Come on! | 快点啊 加布里埃尔 来啊 |
[58:29] | Get him, get him, get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[58:32] | Come on! Come get me! Gabriel! | 过来 来我这里 加布里埃尔 |
[58:33] | Gabriel! | 加布里埃尔 |
[58:36] | Hurry up! Gabriel, come on! | 快点 加布里埃尔 快过来 |
[58:37] | Go! Hurry! | 跑啊 快跑 |
[58:39] | Gabriel, come on! | 加布里埃尔 快来 |
[58:47] | Get out, Gabriel! | 出去 加布里埃尔 |
[58:55] | Oh, shit, | 哦 卧槽 |
[58:55] | it worked, Gabriel! | 成功了 加布里埃尔 |
[58:57] | Oh, my God. It worked. | 哦 我的天哪 成功了 |
[58:58] | Go! Go! | 跑 跑 |
[59:14] | That was the same alien from camp. | 那就是是营地里那个外星人 |
[59:15] | I thought we killed that thing. | 我以为我们已经干掉那东西了 |
[59:19] | If it came down with the capsule, | 如果它是跟飞船一起下来的 |
[59:20] | that means it survived | 那就意味着它扛住了再次进入 |
[59:21] | the heat of atmospheric re-entry | 大气层时的热量 |
[59:23] | Which means it must have tremendous cellular regeneration abilities. | 也就是说它一定有极强的细胞再生能力 |
[59:25] | English, Alex, please. | 说人话可以吗 亚历克斯 |
[59:28] | It’s like Wolverine. | 就像金刚狼一样 |
[59:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[59:31] | Why the hell is the following us? | 那它跟着我们干啥啊 |
[59:32] | It’s pissed about its dog. | 它因为狗的事很生气 |
[59:34] | You ever watch Marley and Me or Beethoven? | 你们有看过马利和我 或者贝多芬吗 |
[59:36] | It’s a primal bond. | 这是根本原因 |
[59:38] | It’s out for revenge. Ask John Wick. | 它是来报仇的 就像约翰·维克那样 |
[59:40] | You’re putting human motives on an alien lifeform. | 你在给一个外星生命体强加人类的动机 |
[59:42] | No, it probably just had orders to kill Collins | 不 它可能只是接到命令去杀掉柯林斯 |
[59:44] | and anyone she came in contact with. | 和所有与她有联系的人 |
[59:46] | We’re just loose ends to this thing. | 那可就没完没了了 |
[59:47] | No, you know what, dog theory was better. | 不对 还是狗的那种理论更好 |
[59:49] | Who gives a frog’s fat ass why? | 谁他妈在乎到底为什么啊 |
[59:51] | This ain’t Comic-Con, bitches. | 这又不是漫展 傻逼 |
[59:54] | All that matters is that it wants us dead. | 唯一重要的是它想搞死我们 |
[59:57] | And we can’t kill it. | 然后我们还杀不死它 |
[1:00:00] | She’s right. We should just keep moving. | 她说的对 我们应该继续前进 |
[1:00:02] | I’m done with your ideas. | 我真受够你的主意了 |
[1:00:04] | You were the one who thought to let Hannibal Lecter out of his cell. | 是你想着把汉尼拔·莱克特放出牢房的 |
[1:00:07] | Consider your leadership privileges… | 你的领导权限 |
[1:00:10] | revoked! | 取消了 |
[1:00:10] | Sometimes you do the right thing and it doesn’t work out. | 有时候即使你做了对的事情也不会成功 |
[1:00:14] | That doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth doing. | 但那不意味着那些事就不值得做了 |
[1:00:17] | Who the hell told you that? | 这尼玛是谁告诉你的 |
[1:00:18] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[1:00:20] | Never knew what it meant until right now. | 直到现在我才明白这是什么意思 |
[1:00:25] | Look, why is it up to us to save humanity? | 为什么拯救世界的非得是我们呢 |
[1:00:27] | What, do you think someone else should do it? | 怎么 你觉得别人就应该去拯救世界了 |
[1:00:30] | Of course you do. | 你当然会这么想 |
[1:00:31] | The kid who’s always had everything done for him. | 生来娇生惯养的家伙 |
[1:00:33] | Maybe Mommy and Daddy can pay the alien to go away, | 指望家里花钱赶走外星人 |
[1:00:35] | buy him a new Mercedes– | 再给他买一辆奔驰车 |
[1:00:37] | Hey! You don’t know my family, dude. | 你对我的家庭一无所知 白痴 |
[1:00:41] | That’s enough! | 住手 |
[1:00:44] | You don’t know me. My family has nothing! | 你知道什么 我家一无所有了 |
[1:00:48] | Oh, yeah? Except for a car dealership and a mansion and a yacht! | 只剩汽车经销店 豪宅和游艇了 |
[1:00:51] | No, the dealership is gone. | 店已经倒闭了 |
[1:00:54] | It’s all gone. | 我家彻底破产了 |
[1:00:56] | That’s why they sent me to camp, man. | 所以他们才送我去营地 |
[1:00:59] | It’s… | 可是 |
[1:01:00] | It’s just stuff. | 大家谁不知道 |
[1:01:01] | I don’t know who I am without all that stuff. | 还不是因为我爱慕虚荣 |
[1:01:06] | And… they’re taking my dad. | 而且 我爸也被带走了 |
[1:01:11] | He’s going to jail. | 他都要进监狱了 |
[1:01:17] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:21] | Ah, here we go. | 有情况 |
[1:01:25] | I’m sorry I head-butted you. You should clean that up. | 很抱歉我撞了你 处理一下吧 |
[1:01:28] | Yeah, that’s fine. Sorry for… punching you. | 没关系 很抱歉打了你 |
[1:01:32] | It’s Dr. Fielding. | 是菲尔丁博士 |
[1:01:33] | He’s trying to contact us. We gotta go. | 他在联络我们 我们得抓紧了 |
[1:01:35] | Maybe we should try to find some clothes? | 也许我们应该找些衣服换掉 |
[1:01:37] | No clue what that thing can track, it might be our scent. | 那怪物会不会是靠气味追踪我们 |
[1:01:39] | Then let’s go. | 那我们去找吧 |
[1:01:59] | I hope they got a McDonald’s in here, | 我希望这里有麦当劳 |
[1:02:01] | I need me, like, two McDoubles and an ice cream. | 我要吃两个麦当劳和一个冰淇淋 |
[1:02:03] | Hurry, come on. Gotta get inside. | 快点 快进去 |
[1:02:05] | Come on. I know Gucci’s downstairs, let’s go. | 我知道楼下有个古驰店 走吧 |
[1:02:15] | Yo. You guys… | 你们觉得 |
[1:02:18] | How do you think an alien would do against this? | 外星人要怎么对付这个 |
[1:02:22] | The circle is complete! | 来了结恩怨吧 |
[1:02:24] | I am your master now. | 我现在是你的大师 |
[1:02:27] | No, the line is, | 错了 台词是 |
[1:02:29] | “The circle is now complete. Now I am the master.” | 恩怨可以了结了 现在我成了大师 |
[1:02:33] | Okay, we really need to get you a girl. | 你就喜欢在妹子面前显摆 |
[1:02:35] | Gotta cut this shit out. | 我真是自讨没趣 |
[1:02:36] | You know too much about this Star Trek shit. | 《星际迷航》是你的强项 |
[1:02:38] | It’s Star Wars. | 是《星球大战》好吗 |
[1:02:43] | It’s time for a change. | 换装备吧 |
[1:02:57] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:02:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:03:03] | That pamphlet must mean a lot to you. | 那本小册子对你一定很重要 |
[1:03:07] | For you to bring it all the way here. | 你一路都带着它 |
[1:03:13] | I didn’t bring it here. | 不是我带着它 |
[1:03:17] | It brought me. | 是它带领着我 |
[1:03:21] | Well then, why did you leave home? | 你为什么要离家出走呢 |
[1:03:24] | Let’s just say dad wanted a boy. | 因为我爸重男轻女 |
[1:03:36] | Zhenzhen, what are you doing? | 真真 你在干嘛 |
[1:03:38] | That’s what brought you here. | 那可是你的精神支撑 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah, but… | 以前是 |
[1:03:43] | this is why I’m staying. | 现在是你们 |
[1:03:52] | Let it go, man. | 没事了 走吧 |
[1:03:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:04:03] | ♪ With a little bit of, uh uh And a little bit of, uh uh ♪ | ♪ 动次打次 动次打次 ♪ |
[1:04:11] | ♪ I was like, “Good gracious Ass is bodacious” ♪ | ♪ 热血澎湃 欲火焚身 ♪ |
[1:04:14] | ♪ Flirtatious, tryin’ to show patience ♪ | ♪ 意乱情迷 情难自禁 ♪ |
[1:04:17] | ♪ It’s gettin’ hot in herre So hot ♪ | ♪ 热火朝天 炸裂气氛 ♪ |
[1:04:19] | ♪ So take off all your clothes ♪ | ♪ 摆脱束缚 ♪ |
[1:04:21] | ♪ I am, gettin’ so hot I wanna take my clothes off ♪ | ♪ 欲火焚身 脱光时分 ♪ |
[1:04:25] | Guys! Guys! | 看这个像什么 |
[1:04:27] | What’s up? | 什么 |
[1:04:28] | Yeah, Mannequin Skywalker. | 天行者时装手办 |
[1:04:31] | – Alex… – Man, if you don’t… | -亚历克斯 -你又来 |
[1:04:33] | No, you know what? That was– That shit was funny. | 好嘛 我不说你了 |
[1:04:36] | That was pretty good. Give me some. | 有你的 |
[1:04:44] | Aw, come on, man. | 拜托 不会吧 |
[1:04:45] | Don’t tell me we gotta teach you again? | 别说我又要教你一次 |
[1:04:48] | 1973 Ford Mustang Mach One. | 1973年款福特野马马赫1 |
[1:04:53] | My dad had one just like it. | 我爸有一辆类似的 |
[1:04:55] | That Mustang doesn’t have any computers | 那代野马没有行车电脑 |
[1:04:57] | or anything that can be fried by the pulse, right? | 也没有会被脉冲波影响的电子设备吧 |
[1:05:00] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:05:02] | Come on! I’m driving! | 来吧 我来开 |
[1:05:04] | Let’s go! Shotgun. | 我坐前面 |
[1:05:06] | Finally got some real wheels up in here, let’s go! | 终于有一辆靠谱的交通工具了 |
[1:05:08] | Yes! Let’s ride. | 飙起来吧 |
[1:05:10] | Oh, my God. | 不可思议 |
[1:05:11] | Whoo! I’m getting in the back. | 我坐后面 |
[1:05:12] | Let’s roll! Yeah! | 动起来 |
[1:05:14] | Let’s go. Hit it. | 开动吧 |
[1:05:15] | Start this shit up! | 启动啊 |
[1:05:19] | I can’t drive a stick. | 我不会开手动挡 |
[1:05:36] | ♪ Straight outta Compton Crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube ♪ | ♪ 骚年艾斯·库柏 冲出康普顿 ♪ |
[1:05:39] | ♪ From the gang called… With Attitudes ♪ | ♪ 加入帮派N.W.A ♪ |
[1:05:41] | ♪ When I’m called off, I got a sawed off ♪ | ♪ 谁要惹我 那霰弹枪先声夺人 ♪ |
[1:05:44] | ♪ Squeeze the trigger And bodies are hauled off ♪ | ♪ 扣下扳机 轰轰倒地 ♪ |
[1:05:46] | ♪ You too, boy, if ya… with me ♪ | ♪ 你这个小样 也敢惹我 ♪ |
[1:05:48] | ♪ The police are gonna Have to come and get me ♪ | ♪ 警察叔叔都救不了你 ♪ |
[1:05:51] | ♪ Off yo ass, that’s how I’m goin’ out ♪ | ♪ 哪次不是这样 打你个屁滚尿流 ♪ |
[1:05:53] | ♪ For the punk mother… That’s showing out ♪ | ♪ 你们傻吊一群 ♪ |
[1:05:55] | ♪ Start to mumble, they wanna rumble ♪ | ♪ 满口喷粪 是不是欠抽 ♪ |
[1:05:57] | ♪ Mix ’em and cook ’em In a pot like gumbo ♪ | ♪ 像收拾秋葵 一通乱炖 ♪ |
[1:06:00] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧点 |
[1:06:03] | ♪ With a gat that’s pointed at yo ass ♪ | ♪ 枪管瞄准屁屁突突 ♪ |
[1:06:06] | ♪ So give it up smooth Ain’t no tellin’ when I’m down for– ♪ | ♪ 乖乖认怂 我说到做到 ♪ |
[1:06:17] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:06:28] | It’s on top of the roof! | 它在车顶 |
[1:06:33] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:06:44] | Oh, shit, where’s it at? | 我去 它在哪儿 |
[1:06:48] | It’s gone. Gimme some. | 甩掉它了 |
[1:06:50] | Oh, it’s gone! Yes! | 终于摆脱了 |
[1:07:09] | Jump! | 跳车 |
[1:07:10] | What? | 啥 |
[1:07:12] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:07:13] | Jump! Jump! | 跳 快跳 |
[1:07:15] | Jump! | 跳车 |
[1:07:29] | Way to go, Zhenzhen! | 真有你的 真真 |
[1:07:31] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[1:07:33] | Yeah, I think so. | 没问题 |
[1:07:40] | Guys. Guys! I don’t have the key. | 伙计们 钥匙不见了 |
[1:07:43] | It’s probably in the car. | 可能在车里 |
[1:07:45] | We need that key. | 我们得去拿回来 |
[1:07:54] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:07:56] | – Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. – Where you going? | -该死 该死 -你要干嘛 |
[1:07:59] | To get the key. | 去拿钥匙 |
[1:08:00] | No way we can kill that thing, it’s just gonna reanimate. | 我们杀不死那怪物 它会复活 |
[1:08:02] | Yeah, but… but we need that key to finish this off. | 但是我们需要那把钥匙来终结战争 |
[1:08:06] | You’re gonna die if you go down there. | 如果你下去 你会死的 |
[1:08:07] | She’s right, we’ll go together. | 她说得对 我们一起去 |
[1:08:10] | So all four of us can die? | 四个一起死光光 |
[1:08:12] | I thought you were supposed to be the smart one. | 我一直以为你是最理智的 |
[1:08:16] | It’s my turn. | 该我出场了 |
[1:08:21] | Did you know I was named after the ancient King of Persia, Darius? | 我的名字来自古波斯王大流士一世 |
[1:08:28] | Well, do you know who Darius’s greatest rival ever was, | 你知道大流士最大的对手 |
[1:08:31] | the only one to ever defeat him? | 唯一打败他的人是谁吗 |
[1:08:33] | Alexander the Great. | 亚历山大大帝 |
[1:08:36] | Yeah, I knew you’d know that. | 你懂我的意思 |
[1:08:43] | this time… | 这一次 |
[1:08:46] | Darius gets to be the hero. | 大流士将成为英雄 |
[1:08:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:10:00] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:10:06] | Oh, shit. | 不好 |
[1:10:14] | Oh, I got it. I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[1:10:27] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[1:10:29] | Yeah! Yes! Yes. | 太棒了 |
[1:10:31] | I got the key. | 我拿到钥匙了 |
[1:10:33] | Hey, behind you! | 你后面 |
[1:10:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:37] | I got it. | 我拿到了啊 |
[1:10:38] | No! Dariush, behind you! | 大流士 你后面 |
[1:10:51] | We gotta go. | 我们得下去 |
[1:10:57] | Come on, Dariush! | 快点 大流士 |
[1:10:58] | Go, run! | 走吧 快跑 |
[1:10:59] | Look out! We gotta go! | 小心点 我们得走了 |
[1:11:04] | Come on. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:11:06] | – That cut looks terrible. – I’m okay, I’m all right. | -伤口看起来很深 -我没事 |
[1:11:08] | Let’s just get this key to JPL. | 我们把钥匙带去喷气推进实验室 |
[1:11:20] | That was really cool driving back there. | 你刚才开车太酷了 |
[1:11:24] | I couldn’t have done that. | 我可做不到 |
[1:11:26] | You don’t give yourself enough credit. | 你只是不自信 |
[1:11:30] | I’m told girls find bravery attractive. | 女孩都喜欢勇敢的男生 |
[1:11:33] | I’ve never really had much of that. | 我没那么勇敢 |
[1:11:40] | But somegirls | 可有些女孩觉得 |
[1:11:43] | find bravery attractive. | 善良吸引人 |
[1:11:46] | If we can survive this | 如果我们能活得下去 |
[1:11:50] | Maybe we can do something together | 也许我们能一起去 |
[1:11:54] | like watch movies. | 看个电影什么的 |
[1:12:01] | I’m sorry, my Mandarin is rudimentary. | 不好意思 我的中文学的不好 |
[1:12:06] | What did you say? | 你说的什么意思 |
[1:12:10] | What did you say? | 你说了什么啊 |
[1:12:12] | Zhenzhen, I don’t actually speak Mandarin. | 真真 我不会讲中文啊 |
[1:12:14] | What did you say? | 你到底说了啥 |
[1:12:15] | Yo, look! Look, JPL. | 快看 喷气推进实验室 |
[1:12:19] | Let’s go. Come on! | 走吧 快来 |
[1:12:23] | Man, this place got hit hard. The building is destroyed. | 这地方被重重袭击过 建筑都被摧毁了 |
[1:12:26] | Nobody can survive that. | 没有人能幸存 |
[1:12:27] | He’s still here. | 他还在里面 |
[1:12:30] | Dr. Fielding’s still here! | 菲尔丁博士还在里面 |
[1:12:32] | This way! | 从这边走 |
[1:12:33] | If we get out of this alive, | 如果我们能活着出来 |
[1:12:35] | NASA’s paying for my therapy. | 美国国家航空航天局得付我的医疗费 |
[1:12:38] | They’re testing plasma rockets. | 他们在测试等离子火箭 |
[1:12:41] | Those things burn hotter than the surface of the Sun. | 喷射温度比太阳表面还热 |
[1:12:43] | Look, all we gotta do is get this key to Dr. Fielding | 我们抓紧时间把钥匙给菲尔丁博士 |
[1:12:45] | then you can look at all the nerd porn you want. | 你回头再研究好吗 |
[1:12:50] | Dr. Fielding! Dr. Fielding! | 菲尔丁博士 菲尔丁博士 |
[1:12:53] | We have the key, sir. | 我们有钥匙了 |
[1:12:54] | Dr. Fielding, we have the key. | 菲尔丁博士 钥匙在我们这儿 |
[1:12:55] | Dr. Fielding. Dr. Fielding. | 菲尔丁博士 菲尔丁博士 |
[1:12:58] | Dr. Fielding! We have the key, sir! | 菲尔丁博士 我们拿到钥匙了 |
[1:13:00] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[1:13:02] | Guys! | 大伙过来 |
[1:13:03] | Dr. Fielding. | 菲尔丁博士 |
[1:13:15] | He’s dead, guys. | 他死了 |
[1:13:19] | But how? | 信号是怎么回事 |
[1:13:36] | We’ve failed. | 我们失败了 |
[1:13:39] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:13:50] | let’s be honest, guys. | 平心而论 |
[1:13:53] | Who do we think we are? | 我们这个团队都是些什么人 |
[1:13:57] | Nerd. | 书呆子 |
[1:13:59] | Criminal. | 不良少年 |
[1:14:01] | Orphan. | 孤儿 |
[1:14:02] | A joke. | 可怜虫 |
[1:14:08] | I guess I’ll… | 我要去 |
[1:14:10] | go try and find my parents. | 寻找父母了 |
[1:14:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:14:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:14:55] | They didn’t even get to open this. | 这瓶酒还没开封 |
[1:14:58] | Well, since we’re all gonna die together, | 既然我们都会死 |
[1:15:00] | may I propose a toast? | 何不一醉方休 |
[1:15:02] | Oh, crap. This is from 1969! | 真扯 这居然是1969年的 |
[1:15:05] | I mean, could at least get some fresh wine | 第一次喝酒 |
[1:15:07] | if this is gonna be my first time, right? | 就遇上过期的东西 |
[1:15:13] | Citadel, this is Crystal Palace. | 城堡 我是水晶宫 |
[1:15:15] | What? What was that? Go! What the heck? | 那是什么 |
[1:15:17] | ·Citadel… | 城堡 |
[1:15:18] | this is Crystal Palace. Do you copy? | 我是水晶宫 收到请回复 |
[1:15:20] | We’re here, over! | 城堡收到 |
[1:15:22] | Citadel, identify yourself. | 城堡 请表明身份 |
[1:15:24] | What is your name, ma’am? Over! | 你是哪位 |
[1:15:26] | I’m Alex | 我是亚历克斯 |
[1:15:27] | How old are you? | 那你多大了呢 |
[1:15:28] | I’m thirteen. | 我十三岁 |
[1:15:30] | And if you don’t mind me asking, who are we talking to? | 还有我想问一下 你是谁 |
[1:15:32] | This is General George Khoury | 我是乔治·库利将军 |
[1:15:34] | at Cheyenne Mountain. | 现在在夏延山 |
[1:15:35] | Is anyone alive at JPL? | 实验所里还有人活着吗 |
[1:15:37] | Is Dr. Fielding there? | 菲尔丁博士在吗 |
[1:15:39] | There are four of us, everyone else is dead. | 这里就我们四个 其他人都死了 |
[1:15:41] | The astronaut sent us, before she died. | 那个宇航员死前派我们来的 |
[1:15:43] | You were sent by Major Collins? | 你们是柯林斯少校派来的 |
[1:15:45] | Yeah, that’s why we came. | 对啊 所以我们才来的 |
[1:15:46] | She gave us the key | 她给了我们把钥匙 |
[1:15:47] | and said something about Excalibur. | 还说了什么关于圣剑的事 |
[1:15:49] | What, you have the crypto-key in your possession? | 等等 你们现在拿着加密钥匙吗 |
[1:15:51] | That’s right. What do we need to do to get it to work? | 对 快告诉我们要做什么 |
[1:15:55] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[1:15:57] | You need to get out of there. | 你们快离开那里吧 |
[1:15:59] | I’m… I’m sorry. It’s over. | 抱歉 都结束了 |
[1:16:01] | There’s nothing you kids can do against this thing. | 你们现在做什么都没法阻止那东西了 |
[1:16:05] | Now get out of there immediately | 你们快离开吧 |
[1:16:06] | We’re sending two units to pick you | 我会派两队人去接你们 |
[1:16:08] | No. | 不行 |
[1:16:11] | What did you say, son? | 孩子你说啥 |
[1:16:12] | I said no. | 我说不行 |
[1:16:13] | I made a promise | 我已经答应她了 |
[1:16:14] | I wouldn’t let anything stop me. | 什么也别想阻止我 |
[1:16:16] | So I’m gonna keep trying | 所以我要继续 |
[1:16:17] | And it will be a lot easier if you would help me. | 你要是想帮忙的话我会更顺利 |
[1:16:20] | We didn’t come all this way to give up now. | 我们可不是大老远跑来这儿选择放弃的 |
[1:16:23] | We’re done being told | 我们已经受够了被人告诉 |
[1:16:24] | what we can and can’t do. | 能做什么不能做什么 |
[1:16:25] | We made it across half of southern California. | 我们穿越了半个加州南部 |
[1:16:28] | Past aliens and soldiers. | 穿过外星人和军队 |
[1:16:30] | A diddler! | 还有个骗子 |
[1:16:30] | Don’t forget about the diddler. | 别忘了那个骗子 |
[1:16:32] | All the way here. | 一路来到了这儿 |
[1:16:33] | Nobody helped us get here. | 路上没人帮我们 |
[1:16:35] | All we had was each other. | 我们只有彼此 |
[1:16:37] | So you’re gonna listen to me | 所以你听好了 |
[1:16:38] | because we’re not kids anymore, | 我们可不是小孩儿了 |
[1:16:40] | and we’re the best chance you’ve got. | 并且我们是你现在最好的希望 |
[1:16:42] | I’m going to ask you one more time, General. | 所以我再问你一次 将军 |
[1:16:45] | What do we need to do to get this thing working? | 我们应该做什么 |
[1:16:50] | All right, someone needs to go down to the basement | 好吧 一个人去地下室 |
[1:16:52] | to the basement and fire up the emergency generators. | 去把应急发电机打开 |
[1:16:55] | Start them in sequence, | 按顺序把他们 |
[1:16:56] | exactly four seconds apart. | 准确地每隔四秒开启 |
[1:16:59] | Send your fastest, strongest– | 派你们最快的 最强壮的 |
[1:17:01] | I’ll do it! | 我去做 |
[1:17:02] | I’m sorry, that sounded like a young girl. | 抱歉 这听起来可像是个小女孩儿 |
[1:17:05] | Oh, yeah! Aliens don’t stand a chance against her. | 没错 外星人在她面前毫无办法 |
[1:17:08] | All right! You need to climb through the vent. | 好吧 你们需要爬过通风管道 |
[1:17:11] | The vault door won’t open | 直到电力恢复为止 |
[1:17:13] | until the power is back on. | 保险库门不会打开 |
[1:17:15] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[1:17:15] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:17:16] | You’re not safe at JPL. | 你们在实验所里现在并不安全 |
[1:17:18] | Did you hear the four seconds part? | 你听到每隔四秒了对吗 |
[1:17:21] | If this doesn’t work | 要是这样不管用的话 |
[1:17:22] | I need to make sure… | 我需要确保 |
[1:17:23] | You’re gonna need to time it. | 你需要用这个来计时 |
[1:17:28] | Take care of it. | 保护好它 |
[1:17:31] | And yourself. | 还有你自己 |
[1:17:38] | Your father would be proud. | 你父亲会为你骄傲的 |
[1:17:49] | What are we doing? | 我们在做的是什么 |
[1:17:50] | What is Excalibur? | 圣剑又是什么 |
[1:17:51] | Excalibur was a Cold War defense project. | 圣剑是个冷战防御项目 |
[1:17:54] | It was meant to shoot down | 它是为了击落俄国导弹 |
[1:17:55] | Russian missiles. | 而研制的 |
[1:17:56] | Yeah, using fusion pumped X-ray lasers | 对 用核聚变X光激光发射器 |
[1:17:58] | I read about that. | 我读到过 |
[1:17:59] | Never mind him. He knows everything. Keep going. | 别管他 他啥都懂 你接着说 |
[1:18:02] | The key that Major Collins gave you | 柯林斯少校给你们的钥匙 |
[1:18:04] | contains the coordinates of the alien mothership in high orbit. | 里面有外星人在轨道上的母舰的坐标 |
[1:18:09] | We can destroy the mothership. | 我们可以摧毁母舰 |
[1:18:11] | You’re our last hope. | 你们是我们最后的希望了 |
[1:18:14] | Okay, what else do we need to do to get this shit started? | 好的 我们还要做啥来让这玩意儿启动 |
[1:18:16] | You need to realign the satellite dish on the roof, | 你们需要调整屋顶上的卫星接收器 |
[1:18:19] | then get a working computer | 然后找个能用的电脑 |
[1:18:20] | and load the coordinates | 把柯林斯少校 |
[1:18:22] | Major Collins gave you. | 给你们的坐标输进去 |
[1:18:24] | Then activate Excalibur. | 然后启动圣剑 |
[1:18:25] | All right, I’ll go to the roof | 好 我去屋顶 |
[1:18:27] | No, Gabriel | 不 加布里埃尔 |
[1:18:30] | You guys load the programs. I’m gonna go to the roof. | 你们启动程序 我去屋顶 |
[1:18:34] | Plus you’re hurt and he’s the only one keeping you alive. | 而且你受伤了 只有他能保护你 |
[1:18:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[1:18:39] | You’re afraid of heights! | 你恐高啊 |
[1:18:40] | I’m scared of everything. | 我什么都恐 |
[1:18:43] | It’s my turn. | 可是该轮到我了 |
[1:18:46] | Tell Zhenzhen | 告诉真真 |
[1:18:47] | I’m gonna want my watch back. | 记得把我的表还给我 |
[1:18:52] | And if I die… | 还有如果我死了 |
[1:18:55] | tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[1:19:01] | Actually, wait… don’t tell her I love her | 不不不 等等 别说我爱她 |
[1:19:03] | just tell her I was into her. | 就说我对她有意思 |
[1:19:04] | I don’t want to freak her out with the “L” word. | 我怕说爱会吓坏她 |
[1:19:06] | Just go! | 快去吧 |
[1:20:04] | Switches… | 开关呢 |
[1:20:22] | Oh, my God. That’s tall. | 我天 这么高 |
[1:20:38] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[1:20:41] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[1:21:03] | Switches. | 开关 |
[1:21:07] | Four, three, | 四 三 |
[1:21:09] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[1:21:12] | Four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[1:21:26] | Shit, she actually got the power back on. | 我的天 她成功把电力恢复了 |
[1:21:28] | Yes! Okay. | 棒 好的 |
[1:21:30] | Good. Do you see the monitors at the back of the room? | 好样的 你看到背后的监视器了没 |
[1:21:34] | Are the control stations working? | 看看控制区管用吗 |
[1:21:38] | Yeah. Yeah! | 还能用 |
[1:21:40] | The computers are working. | 电脑还管用 |
[1:21:41] | Excellent. | 完美 |
[1:21:41] | It’s on. | 开着呢 |
[1:21:42] | Now insert the crypto-key. | 现在插入加密钥匙 |
[1:21:45] | I got it. I got it! | 好了 好了 |
[1:21:47] | Okay, did your friend move the dish yet? | 好的 你的朋友把接收器调好了没 |
[1:21:52] | No, I see him | 没呢 我能看到他 |
[1:21:53] | but he hasn’t moved it yet. | 不过他还没调好呢 |
[1:21:54] | Then you have to wait before you launch Excalibur. | 那你启动圣剑前 必须等等了 |
[1:22:00] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[1:22:02] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[1:22:09] | Shit! | 我的天 |
[1:22:10] | Alex! Alex! | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[1:22:12] | Activate the PA system. | 把广播打开 |
[1:22:14] | Alex! Alex! | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[1:22:16] | God? | 上帝是你吗 |
[1:22:18] | Behind you, look down! | 你身后 往下看 |
[1:22:19] | Go, hurry, Alex! | 快啊 快 亚历克斯 |
[1:22:21] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[1:22:40] | Oh, he did it! | 他成功了 |
[1:22:42] | God! | 天呐 |
[1:23:23] | No… | 不 |
[1:23:25] | No! | 不啊 |
[1:23:31] | Son, Excalibur needs two people to launch it. | 孩子 圣剑需要两个人来启动 |
[1:23:36] | Shit, he passed out. | 他晕过去了 |
[1:23:37] | Hey, get up! Get up! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:23:38] | One of your other friends is going to have to help you. | 你需要另一个朋友来帮你了 |
[1:23:41] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[1:23:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:24:00] | Alex! Zhenzhen! | 亚历克斯 真真 |
[1:24:01] | Dariush is in bad shape | 大流士现在情况不妙 |
[1:24:02] | and I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人不能操作 |
[1:24:17] | Get the two launch keys from the safe locker. | 从保险箱里把两个启动钥匙拿出来 |
[1:24:19] | Let me know when you’re there | 等你找到了告诉我 |
[1:24:21] | and I’ll give you the code. | 我会告诉你密码 |
[1:24:25] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[1:24:27] | F… f… | 我操 操 |
[1:24:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:24:30] | Punch in… | 输入 |
[1:24:31] | nine, six, three, two, two, | 九六三二二 |
[1:24:34] | one, zero, three. | 一零三 |
[1:24:36] | Tell me when you’ve got it open. | 打开了就告诉我 |
[1:24:38] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:24:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:41] | I said, nine, six, three, two, two, | 我说的是 九六三二二 |
[1:24:44] | one, zero, three. | 一零三 |
[1:24:48] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:24:50] | The code, nine, six, three, one… | 密码是 九六三二 |
[1:24:59] | No, no, no! Gabriel. | 不 不 加布里埃尔 |
[1:25:01] | I wrote it down for you. | 我给你写下来了 |
[1:25:03] | I got you, brother. | 有我呢 兄弟 |
[1:25:04] | Oh, my God. Thanks. Thank you. | 我的天 谢了 谢了 |
[1:25:06] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[1:25:07] | Okay. Okay. Three, two, two, one… | 好 三二二一 |
[1:25:10] | Okay! | 好的 |
[1:25:13] | I got ’em! I got ’em! | 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[1:25:14] | It is imperative that they are inserted at the same time. | 一定要保证它俩同时插入 |
[1:25:19] | Oh, shit, he passed out again. | 不 他又晕过去了 |
[1:25:21] | Dariush. Hey. | 大流士 嘿 |
[1:25:22] | We are running out of time, son! | 我们没时间了 孩子 |
[1:25:24] | Hey, wake up. Wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:25:26] | We are running out of time, son! | 我们没时间了 孩子 |
[1:25:30] | I can’t. I can’t! | 可是 我不行啊 |
[1:25:31] | Gabriel! | 加布里埃尔 |
[1:25:32] | Zhenzhen! | 真真 |
[1:25:32] | Come on, we gotta do this! | 快来 我们要这样做 |
[1:25:34] | What do we do? | 做什么 |
[1:25:35] | Right here, okay. | 就是这个 |
[1:25:36] | Right here? Yeah. | 插这里吗 对 |
[1:25:38] | On my mark, okay? | 听我口令 好吗 |
[1:25:39] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:26:00] | Come at me, bitch! | 来抓我啊 |
[1:26:01] | Come get me, mother… | 你来抓我啊 傻 |
[1:26:03] | Come on | 来啊 |
[1:26:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:26:05] | You can’t kill that with a flare gun | 你用信号枪杀不了它 |
[1:26:06] | No. But I know what can. | 是的 不过我知道什么能杀它 |
[1:26:07] | Launch Excalibur, then meet me outside. | 启动圣剑 然后来外面找我 |
[1:26:14] | Oh, shit, we gotta go! Come on. Come on. Go! | 我去 我们快走 快快快 |
[1:26:17] | We gotta try this again | 我们要再试一次 |
[1:26:18] | Ready? Try this again. | 准备好没 再来一次 |
[1:26:19] | We gotta put an end to this, okay? | 我们必须要了结这一切 |
[1:26:21] | Three, two, one, go! | 三 二 一 开始 |
[1:26:48] | Oh, yes! | 好的 |
[1:26:49] | We did it! Yes! | 我们成功了 |
[1:26:51] | Now, get out of there immediately. | 现在立刻离开这里 |
[1:26:53] | We’re sending two units to pick you up | 我这就派两队人去接你们 |
[1:26:55] | The building is not safe. | 那里不安全 |
[1:27:01] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:27:05] | Come get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[1:27:21] | Warning! | 警告 |
[1:27:25] | Warning! | 警告 |
[1:27:35] | ♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪ | ♪无论山有多高 ♪ |
[1:27:39] | ♪ Ain’t no valley low enough ♪ | ♪无论谷有多深 ♪ |
[1:27:43] | ♪ Ain’t no river wide enough ♪ | ♪无论河有多宽 ♪ |
[1:27:46] | ♪ To keep me from getting to you… ♪ | ♪ 我都会冲破阻碍 到你身边 ♪ |
[1:28:13] | No, hey. It’s too dangerous. | 不不不 嘿 太危险了 |
[1:28:14] | But I have to get him. | 但我必须找到他 |
[1:28:16] | It’s too late | 太迟了 |
[1:28:17] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[1:28:26] | No! No! | 不 |
[1:28:28] | Alex, come on! Come on! | 亚历克斯 来啊 来啊 |
[1:28:30] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:28:31] | Alex, you can | 亚历克斯 你行的 |
[1:28:33] | No, I can’t! | 不 我不行 |
[1:28:33] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[1:28:34] | No, Dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[1:28:38] | Go! | 走啊 |
[1:28:42] | You have to let go | 你必须放手 |
[1:28:43] | I’m not gonna leave. | 我不会离开的 |
[1:28:44] | Alex, you have to let go. | 亚历克斯 你必须放手 |
[1:28:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:49] | Don’t be afraid | 别害怕 |
[1:28:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:04] | Alex, don’t be afraid. | 亚历克斯 别害怕 |
[1:29:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:29:09] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[1:29:43] | Alex. Please. Please. | 亚历克斯 求你了 快出现 |
[1:30:18] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[1:30:23] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[1:30:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:30:27] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[1:30:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:30:33] | Dude, I missed you so much. | 兄弟 你想死我了 |
[1:30:38] | Did we do it? Did we do it? | 我们成功了没 |
[1:30:42] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[1:30:47] | Guys, we did it. | 兄弟们 我们成功了 |
[1:30:48] | Hell, yeah, we did it. | 可不是吗 我们成功了 |
[1:30:50] | Oh, man! | 我的天呐 |
[1:30:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:31:01] | I guess you’re pretty brave after all. | 所以你其实还挺勇敢的啊 |
[1:31:06] | You really think so? | 你真这么想 |
[1:31:37] | I’m definitely coming back next year, for sure. | 我明年还来 说定了 |
[1:31:40] | We saved the world! | 我们拯救了世界 |