Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Return Of The Magnificent Seven(豪勇七蛟龙续集)[1966]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Return Of The Magnificent Seven(豪勇七蛟龙续集)[1966]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:豪勇七蛟龙续集
英文名称:Return Of The Magnificent Seven
年代:1966

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:51] (西班牙语) 看那
[03:17] Hide. 藏起来
[03:49] What did he mean, “hide”? 他说”藏起来”是什么意思
[03:53] It must have been the sun. 一定是太阳吧
[03:55] The sun didn’t tie his hands. 太阳才没把他的手绑起来
[05:27] Chico. 奇科
[05:54] No, Chico. No. 不要 奇科 不要去
[05:59] No. 求你了
[06:16] Drive them into the square. 把他们赶到广场上去
[09:19] Hello, Chris. 你好 克里斯
[09:20] Vin. 维恩
[09:21] Thought you took a job ridin’ shotgun for Overland. 我以为你在奥弗兰手下当枪手
[09:24] I quit. 辞了
[09:26] How come? 为什么
[09:28] My health. 为了我的身体
[09:30] Doctor said to find a climate with less lead in the air. 医生说让我到一个枪弹少点的环境中去
[09:34] What are you doing here? 那你在这儿干什么
[09:36] Tracked a man across the line for bounty. 为了赏金越界来追踪一个人
[09:40] Who? 谁
[09:45] You. 你
[09:51] Well, ain’t you gonna ask? 你为什么不问
[09:54] What? 问什么
[09:56] Why I’m after ya. 为什么我跟踪你
[09:57] You just told me. Bounty. 你不是说了 为了赏金
[10:01] Hell, Chris, you think I’d do a thing like that? 我去 克里斯 你认为我会为了赏金而追踪你吗
[10:03] I came so you’d know there was a price on your head. 我来此 你就知道你现在是被悬赏的人了
[10:06] How much? 赏金多少
[10:09] Five hundred. 五百
[10:10] Dollars? 美金
[10:13] Pesos. 比索(对美金汇率约1.2)
[10:18] Hell, it’s enough some shypoke might throw down on you while you’re asleep. 一些人在你睡的时候找机会下手已经够烦了
[10:22] Maybe I oughta ride with ya, in case you need any help. 或许我该和你一起以便及时给你帮助
[10:25] Wouldn’t want to put you to any trouble. 我可不想让你惹上麻烦
[10:27] No trouble. 不麻烦
[10:30] No trouble at all. 一点都不麻烦
[10:37] Bravo! 太棒了
[11:12] Hell, let him fight. 让他斗去吧
[11:17] I’ll pay for the bull. 牛我买下了
[11:19] (西班牙语) 包括埋葬费吗
[11:21] He wants to know if you’ll pay for the funeral, too. 他想说你是否也愿意支付埋葬费
[12:03] Aha! Aha! 啊哈 啊哈
[14:15] Friend of yours? 你朋友吗
[15:09] Petra. 佩德拉
[15:14] I prayed you’d be here. 我祈祷你一定要在这里
[15:16] What is it, Petra? What happened? 怎么了佩德拉 发生什么了
[15:19] Two days ago, many men with guns rode into our village. 两天前 许多骑马的枪手冲进了我们村庄
[15:23] Chico tried to fight them. It was no use. 奇科奋起反抗 可完全是徒劳
[15:27] All the men they did not kill, 他们没杀死一个男丁
[15:29] they drove into the square 而是把他们赶到广场上
[15:31] and took them off into the desert. 然后全带到沙漠中去了
[15:33] Coming here, we passed through two villages, 在来的途中 我们经过两个村庄
[15:37] both of them empty of men. 一个男人都没见到
[15:40] Only women, crying over their dead. 全部是女人 在为死去的人哭泣
[15:43] You say many men with guns. 你说许多枪手
[15:45] How many? 有多少
[15:47] I don’t know. Fifty, maybe more. 不清楚 50个 或者更多
[15:50] They didn’t say anything? Where they were taking them? Why? 他们什么都没说吗 他们把人带到哪了 为什么带走
[15:53] Nothing. 什么也没说
[15:56] What do you make of it, Chris? 你怎么看 克里斯
[15:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:59] We can’t fight a whole army of ’em. 我们不可能与他们整波人对抗
[16:01] Chico would, if it was the other way round. 但奇科却会
[16:03] Chico’s a fool. 奇科真傻
[16:06] Because he laid his gun aside, married Petra, tried to amount to something? 因为他的枪就在旁边 佩德拉却试着召集一群人吗
[16:12] (西班牙语) 那我们今晚去还是明早去
[16:16] What did he say? 他说什么
[16:18] He wants to know if we are going after them tonight, or in the morning. 他想知道我们今晚还是明早去追他们
[16:26] It’s a big country. Findin’ ’em could take a long time. 地方太大了 要找到他们得花好长一段时间
[16:30] Hell, I haven’t been going anywhere for ten years. 管他的 我已经10年没去过什么地方了
[16:34] Either have you. 你也是
[16:37] Ain’t it the truth. 不是吗
[16:40] Take Petra and the boy to my room. They can sleep there. 把他们带到我房间去睡觉
[16:42] Where are you headin’? 你干嘛去
[16:43] To get help. 去搬救兵
[16:44] Findin’ men with guns ain’t gonna be easy. 要找有枪的男人可不是件容易的事
[16:47] Depends where you look. 这就看你去哪儿找了
[17:18] What about this one? 这货犯了什么事
[17:20] He stole a pig, se 长官 他偷了一头猪
[17:23] A pig? Yes. 一头猪 对的
[17:25] I can let you have him very cheap. 我可以以很低的价钱卖给您
[17:36] This one? 这家伙呢
[17:38] He caught his wife with another man. 他捉到他老婆和另一个男人偷情
[17:42] Both of them. 两个人都捉到了
[17:50] This one is worth many pesos, se 这家伙值很多钱呢 长官
[17:53] But if I were you… 但是如果我是你
[17:55] Open it. 把门打开
[17:56] Se 长官
[17:58] Open. 打开
[18:21] Hello, Frank. 你好 弗兰克
[18:24] Chris. 克里斯
[18:26] Haven’t seen you around. 好久没见了
[18:28] Haven’t been around. Been in here. 我哪儿都没去 当然见不着
[18:30] He killed four men in a gunfight. 他在一次枪战中射死了四个人
[18:36] That’s a fact. 确实
[18:37] How would you like to get out? 我把你弄出去 怎样
[18:40] I’m listenin’. 嗯哼
[18:41] Friend of mine’s in trouble. 我一个朋友有难
[18:43] How much trouble? 难有多大
[18:44] About as much as you are. 和你一样
[18:46] How many guns you up against? 你要对付多少枪手
[18:48] Fifty. Maybe more. 50 或许更多
[18:51] Anybody on your side? 你这边有人吗
[19:02] How much? 多少钱
[19:04] The risk is very great, se 这太冒险了 长官
[19:07] A hundred pesos? 100比索
[19:09] Fifty. 50
[19:11] He killed four men. 他杀了4个人啊
[19:17] I could make it five. 我可以再杀一个
[19:21] Fifty. 那就50吧
[19:24] Where’ll I find you? 去哪儿找你
[19:26] At the hotel. 旅馆
[19:28] We’re riding south in the morning. You got a horse? 我们早上往南骑行 你有马吗
[19:31] No. I’ll get one. 没有 但我会弄一匹
[19:42] He is not very friendly. 他不怎么和气
[19:45] I’m not hiring friends. 我又不是雇朋友
[19:48] Are you going to talk all night? 你们整晚都要商量吗
[19:51] If you had any respect for a condemned man, 如果对将死之人还有点尊重的话
[19:53] you’d keep quiet and let him spend his last hours in peace. 你们最好安静点 让我再安静中度过最后的日子
[19:56] He is going to be shot in the morning. 他明早就要枪决了
[19:59] What’d he do? 他犯了什么事
[20:00] Huh! What didn’t he do? 呵 还有什么他没干过
[20:03] That is Luis Emilio Delgado. 他就是路易斯·埃米利奥·德加多
[20:16] I take it you did not understand me, se 我认为你还没懂我的意思 长官
[20:19] You are Luis Delgado. 你是路易斯·埃米利奥·德加多
[20:22] You know me? 你知道我吗
[20:23] Heard of you. 听说过
[20:27] Did I not tell you I was famous? 我告诉过你我很出名吧
[20:31] That is his last request. 那是他最后的请求
[20:35] You don’t know how good that makes a man feel. 你不知道那能让一个男人有多爽
[20:39] I can imagine. 我能想像
[20:41] I mean you knowing my name, who I am. 我说的是你知道我的名字 我是谁
[20:44] For years I have said to myself “Luis, the day will come 多年来我一直对自己说 路易斯 总会有一天
[20:48] when you’ll not have to ride in the dust of others, 你不用在尘土飞扬的人群中奔驰
[20:51] when everyone will know who you are.” 每个人都知道你是谁
[20:53] “There’ll not be a train or a village robbed that people will not say 凡是有火车或村庄会被抢劫后 人们都会说
[20:58] ‘The one who robbed from us was el bandido Luis Emilio Delgado.”‘ 抢我们的人就是路易斯·埃米利奥·德加多
[21:03] And just when I was about to amount to something, this had to happen. 可是就在我要有所作为的时候 我被关到了这里
[21:08] You know what people will think of me when they find out I was shot for killing one man? 当人们知道我只因杀了一个人就被枪决时会怎么看我
[21:13] One stinking little man. 一个臭虫
[21:16] I have killed a dozen in a single day. More. 我在一天之内曾杀过12个人 甚至更多
[21:21] I tell you, se, there is no justice. 实话告诉你 长官 没有公平正义可言
[21:23] What if they don’t find out? 如果他们没发现呢
[21:25] But they will. 但是他们终会发现的
[21:26] Not if you ride south with me. 你要是和我南进的话就不会
[21:29] Against 50 guns, maybe more? The odds are not good. 抵抗50个枪手或更多 凶多吉少
[21:34] Better than you’ll have against that wall tomorrow. 总比明天对着那堵墙好
[21:37] You’ve got a point. 这倒有理
[21:39] Well? 可以了吗
[21:42] What is the pay? 多少钱
[21:43] Whatever it takes to get you out. 只要能把你弄出去 多少钱都无所谓
[21:48] Fair enough. 不错
[21:49] How much? 多少
[21:51] But, se, I cannot. 但是 长官 我不能
[21:52] A hundred pesos. 100比索
[21:53] They will stand me against the wall… 他们会捉我去面壁…
[21:55] 200. 200
[21:56] I have a wife, six little ones… 我还有一个妻子 六个小鬼…
[21:57] 250. 250
[21:59] Three. But I cannot let him go. 300 不过我不能放他走
[22:02] He will have to escape. 他得自己越狱才行
[22:05] Unlock it. 打开
[22:07] (西班牙语) 等一下 长官
[22:14] Do you mind if I escape first thing in the morning? 你不会介意我明天一早再越狱的吧
[23:05] Hello, Chris. 你好 克里斯
[23:07] It’s gettin’ so a fella can’t find an unattached woman anywhere hardly. 这个年代 连个未婚女都找不到了
[23:12] Let’s get out of here. 快离开这
[23:31] Whew! 咻
[23:32] That was a close one, huh? 差点就没命了 是吧
[23:34] So was the last time. And the time before that. 上次也一样 还有上次也是
[23:38] When’ll you ever learn, Colbee? 你什么时候才学到教训呢 科比
[23:40] How’d I know she was married? 我怎么知道她结婚了
[23:41] Women ain’t like cattle, with a brand to let you know they’re another man’s stock. 女人又不像牛 绑着标示说明她们是某个男人的
[23:46] How would you like to use that gun belt for more than just holding up your pants? 要不要让你的枪套腰带派上点别的用处 除了勒紧裤子
[23:51] A village was raided, a friend of mine taken prisoner. I need help. 一个村子被劫掠了 我一个朋友被俘 我需要帮助
[23:56] Well, I’d like to give you a hand, Chris, but… 好 我很乐意帮你 克里斯 但是…
[23:59] They took all the men, drove them into the desert. 他们带走了所有的男人 都赶到沙漠中去了
[24:03] I ain’t been gettin’ much sleep lately. 最近我都没怎么睡觉
[24:09] Took off all the men, you say? 带走了所有的男人吗
[24:11] Two days ago. 两天前
[24:14] You mean there’s a village full of women 这意味着整个村庄全是女人
[24:17] and no one there to help them with their plantin’ and their harvestin’? 而且没人帮他播种和收割了吗
[24:22] No husbands? 丈夫也没了吗
[24:24] No husbands. 是的
[24:28] The hell you say. 太棒了
[26:02] How’d you do? 怎么样了
[26:06] They any good? 他们行吗
[26:09] They’re alive. 至少都活得好好的
[26:23] Hey! 嘿
[26:25] Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doin’? 喂 你他妈干嘛呢
[26:30] Basta con el peque?o. 这只小的受不了了
[26:31] He said the little one had enough. 他说小的这只受够了
[26:33] But I had my money bet on him. 但我是赌了它的
[26:34] You lost. 你输了
[26:35] Why, you… 为什么 你…
[27:33] The little one’s had enough. 小的这只(指年轻人)受不了了
[27:38] Touch that gun, I’ll kill you. 碰那枪试试 我会杀了你
[27:44] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[27:49] (西班牙语) 没事 长官
[28:06] (西班牙语) 长官 我叫曼纽尔
[28:10] (西班牙语) 我听说你们在寻找枪手
[28:13] (西班牙语) 我可以吗
[28:14] He says his name is Manuel. He heard we were looking for fighters. 他说他叫曼纽尔 听说我们正在找枪手
[28:18] He’d like to come along. 他想加入进来
[28:27] You’re gonna take him? 你要带上他吗
[28:29] For luck. 碰碰运气
[28:31] Counting Chico, that makes seven. 加上奇科 总共7个人
[29:48] Buenos dias. It’s a lovely day, no? 多美好的一天 不是吗
[29:51] You’re late. 你迟到了
[29:52] I overslept. 我睡过头了
[29:55] Let’s get the hell outta here. 我们先赶紧撤吧
[30:57] Gracias. 谢谢
[31:03] Coffee? – Oh. 要咖啡吗 – 好的
[31:06] Don’t mind if I do. Don’t mind at all. 不介意我喝了吧 一点也别介意哦
[31:15] You’d never know she’s around, would you, quiet like she is? 你永远也不知道她就在你身边转悠 她太安静了
[31:22] Had me a quiet woman once. 我曾经也有个这样安静的女人
[31:25] Outside she was calm as Sunday. 看外表她就像星期天一样安静
[31:27] Inside she was wild like mountain scenery. 看内心她就像大山一样狂野
[31:31] I’m gonna ride back that way again one of these days. 这些天我多想策马重回那地儿
[31:34] Where’s that? 哪里
[31:35] Sonora Town. 索诺拉镇
[31:38] I was there once. 我去过一次
[31:39] Once? 就一次吗
[31:40] You mean you didn’t go back? 没回去过吗
[31:42] For what? 为什么
[31:44] Well, there’s over ten head of females for every male in Sonora, that’s for what. 在那里每个男人可以拥有10个女人 就为这
[31:48] And I oughta know. I went through over half of ’em one night. 我应该知道的 一晚上我跟她们中一半多的人缠绵
[31:52] And woulda got around to the rest of ’em if I hadn’t pulled a leg muscle. 要是我没跑路的话 我还会跟剩下的继续呐
[31:57] I was buckin’ horses this side of the line and sellin’ ’em tame up in Deming. 那时我忙着赶马到德明卖掉
[32:01] Now, a good amount of ’em was no more than hoorah girls, 现在它们中的很多已经不再是羞涩的少女了
[32:04] but the way I look at it, a woman’s a woman. 但在我看来 女人还是女人
[32:07] Ain’t that right, Frank? 不是吗 弗兰克
[32:11] You talk too much, Colbee. 你话太多了 科比
[32:15] Since when can a man talk too much about a woman? 男人从几时开始会嫌谈女人谈得太多
[32:22] Since when? CHRIS: Colbee. 几时 科比
[32:28] You take the first watch. 你第一个守岗
[32:30] But you said Vin was a’gonna. 可你之前说是维恩的
[32:32] I changed my mind. Go on. 我改主意了 赶紧的
[32:55] You didn’t have to do that, Chris. 你没必要这么做 克里斯
[32:58] I wouldn’t push him into a fight, if that’s what you think. 我不会逼他和我内斗 若这是你担心的话
[33:01] If you had, you might have been in trouble. He’s fast. 如果你真逼他打起来 你可能要有麻烦了 他速度很快
[33:06] Fast as you are? 像你一样快吗
[33:10] I’d hate to have to live on the difference. 我讨厌与人比较
[33:13] I’ll remember that. 我会记住
[33:18] Do that. 现在就记住
[33:34] I wonder why the hell they took Chico and them others off. 我在想他们究竟为什么把奇科他们带走
[33:38] Damned if I know. 我要是知道就好了
[33:40] Time we get to the village, blowsand will have covered up any tracks. 等我们赶到村子时 风沙已经将他们的踪迹盖住了
[33:44] If we strike out blind, we don’t stand a chance of findin’ ’em. 若我们盲目出击 找到他们的可能性就很小
[33:52] Petra said there were two other villages raided. 佩特拉说还有两个村子被袭击了
[33:56] That means they took close to 300 prisoners. 这意味着他们总共俘虏了近300人
[34:00] Only one way to move that many men on foot in the desert. 在沙漠中要使这么多人步行前进只有一种方法
[34:04] Like cattle. 就像牛一样
[34:06] From one water hole to the other. 从一个水坑到另一个水坑
[34:08] Well, that don’t narrow it down too awful much. 好吧 但这也没多大帮助
[34:11] Lotta cow trails between here and the Sierra Madre. 在这儿和马德雷山脉之间有许多母牛留下的痕迹
[34:14] Herds moving on them every day. 许多牧群每天都会经过这些路迹
[34:17] Word gets round. 看到的人都会说的
[34:21] What do we do in the meantime? 同时我们还要做什么呢
[34:24] Drop Petra and the boy off at the village and start riding a wide circle. 把佩特拉和小孩留在村子里 然后我们开始沿大圈骑行
[34:28] See if we can cut their trail. 看看我们是否能切断他们行进路线
[34:30] That could take one hell of a long time. 这可能要花很多时间
[34:34] I know. I haven’t been goin’ anywhere for ten years. 我知道 我10年都没去过什么地方了
[34:38] Vin, if you have to worry about something, 维恩 如果你一定要担心什么的话
[34:43] worry about what happens after we find Chico and the others, not if we find them. 还是担心我们找到奇科和其他的人之后会发生什么吧 而不是我们是否可以找到他们
[36:05] I never thought I’d come back. 从没想过我还会回来
[36:43] Vin, Colbee. Cut him down. 维恩 科比 把绳子割了 放他下来
[37:09] Get ’em out of here. 把他们带走
[37:10] Get’em out of here. 把他们带离这儿
[38:39] He escaped – and see what they did. 他逃走了 看他们做了些什么
[38:45] My poor little one. 我可怜的人啊
[38:56] The Devil’s Spine. 魔鬼棘
[38:59] It ranges from the headwaters of the Concho, north to the border. 南达墨西哥的孔乔水源 北至边境
[39:03] According to the woman, her husband escaped from a village about here. 据那女人说 他丈夫从大约位于此处的一个村子逃走
[39:08] That’s where they’re holding Chico and the others. 那就是他们押解奇科和其他人的地方
[39:10] Did he say why? 他说为什么了吗
[39:12] He wasn’t there long enough to find out. 他在那时间很短没法弄清楚
[39:14] But there ain’t no village between the Devil’s Spine and the Concho. 但魔鬼棘和孔乔之间没有村子
[39:18] That’s what the man said. 他是这么说的
[39:20] He was a long time in the desert, Chris. 他在沙漠中走了很久 克里斯
[39:22] He coulda been out of his head, got turned around. 他可能神志不清 晕头转向了
[39:25] He found his way here, didn’t he? 可他找到来的路了 不是吗
[39:27] I’ll catch up the horses. 我去追马
[39:30] We’ll leave in the morning. 我们明早离开
[39:33] Ride out tonight, we could save time. 今晚出发我们可以节省时间
[39:38] Use up our animals, we’ll be on foot. 马都用完了 我们就得走路
[39:41] We’ll leave in the morning. 我们明早离开
[39:45] Better get some sleep. 还是先补个觉
[39:49] You too, Colbee. 你也是 科比
[40:14] I wish to hell I knew for sure. 我希望我现在很清楚
[40:16] Knew what? 清楚什么
[40:19] If I’m here because Chico’s a friend, 清楚我确实是因为奇科是我朋友而来
[40:21] or if I’m just on the proud for a fight like Frank. 还是只因为想要像弗兰克一样骄傲地战斗
[40:25] Killin’ can get inside of you. 杀伐之意能潜入心中
[40:28] And you think that’s happened to you. 而你觉得自己正身陷其中么
[40:30] Why else would I be here? 我还能为何来此呢
[40:32] Sure, Chico’s a friend of mine, but… 当然 奇科确是我朋友 但是
[40:35] Hell, I don’t even know his last name. 我的天 我甚至不知道他姓什么
[40:38] Neither do I. 我也不知道
[40:42] Don’t it make you wonder? 你难道不想知道吗
[40:45] No. 不想
[40:48] How the hell come, Chris? 为什么呢 克里斯
[40:52] Because in all the years I’ve made my way with a gun, 因为一直以来我都用枪闯出活路
[40:55] I never once shot a man just to see him fall. 我从没有哪一次只因为想看一个人倒下就射杀他
[40:58] That time ever comes, 若那种时刻来临
[41:01] I throw my guns in the water bucket and ride out. 我会把枪丢进水桶然后骑马出去溜溜
[41:07] So will you. 你也是
[41:31] Who does he belong to? 他是谁的孩子
[41:33] His parents are dead. 他父母双亡
[41:35] Chico looks after him like he was his own. 奇科将他视如己出
[41:41] Chris, why would they take Chico and the others away? 克里斯 他们为什么把奇科和其他人带走
[41:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:48] Maybe if you went to the Rurales, 也许 你可以去骑警队
[41:51] asked for help. 找他们寻求帮助
[41:53] It wouldn’t do any good. 那没用的
[41:54] But they are supposed to protect us. 但是 他们的职责就是保护我们啊
[41:59] Have they ever? No. 可他们履行过职责吗 没有
[42:02] They never will. 他们永远也不会
[42:04] Because we are poor. 因为我们是穷人
[42:08] Because we cannot pay them. 因为我们请不起他们
[42:11] That’s true, isn’t it? 这是真的的 不是吗
[42:15] Maybe someday it’ll be different. 也许有一天会不一样的
[42:17] And in the meantime? 但现在呢
[42:20] We do what we can. 我们做我们力所能及的
[42:24] And die. 然后死去
[42:27] There’s always that. 这是避免不了的
[42:30] Chris. 克里斯
[42:35] No matter what happens, we will never forget you, and the others. 不管发生什么 我们会一直记住你和其他人的
[42:44] That’s all a man can ask. 这已经能让一个男子汉生而无憾了
[44:00] If you ask me, we oughta stayed on back there and given them women a hand. 若你问我 我觉得我们应该待在那和那些女人握个手
[44:04] They’re gonna fall behind in their plantin’ and ploughin’. 他们在种地和犁地的生活中肯定要落后的
[44:08] So will you, Colbee. So will you. 你也会 科比 也会落后的
[44:15] How come you’re still along, Luis? 你怎么还跟着我们 路易斯
[44:17] Thought once you got clear of that firing squad, you’d head for the hills. 我还以为你一离开行刑队就会往山上跑了
[44:22] So did I. 我也是这么想的
[44:24] What changed your mind? 什么让你改主意了
[44:25] Well, I had a long talk with myself. 嗯 我跟自己好好谈了谈
[44:29] I said “Luis, in all the years that I’ve known you, 我说 路易斯 以我这些年对你的了解
[44:33] you’ve not done one thing for anyone but yourself.” 你从没做过一件并非出于自私的事
[44:37] “Not one. And it’s about time that you did.” 一件都没有 而现在是时候了
[44:41] “Where would you be if it was not for the poor farmers you’ve stolen from?” 如果不是因为你偷盗的贫困农民那么你会在哪里
[44:46] “You would be nothing. Help these poor people, 你会一无是处 也该帮助这些穷人了吧
[44:50] and you’ll be able to ride proud, with your head high up.” 你将会自豪地骑着马 昂首挺胸
[44:55] If somebody don’t blow it off. 如果有人不让你实现你的想法呢
[44:58] Then I would die in good company. 那我就在一群好战友中死去
[45:00] Hell, Chris there, he’s been killin’ for ten years. 管他 克里斯就在这儿 他已经杀了十年的人了
[45:05] Vin, about half that time. 维恩 也杀了大约5年的人
[45:08] Colbee, he hunts other men’s wives between gun jobs. 科比 他在杀人中同时也猎取别人的老婆
[45:13] Manuel’s nothin’ but a chicken thief. 曼纽尔只是一个胆小的贼
[45:15] And you? 你呢
[45:17] I’m no better than they are. 我和他们差不多
[45:19] But you’re still along. 但你还跟着大家
[45:21] You coulda run for the hills, same as me. 你也可以往山上跑 和我一样
[45:25] I got my reason for stayin’. 我留下来自有理由
[45:28] And it don’t have one damn thing to do with friendship, or helpin’ poor farmers. 而它与友谊和救助穷苦农民毫无关联
[46:09] Buenas tardes, compadre Lorca. 下午好 洛尔卡
[46:11] Buenas tardes, compadre. 下午好 朋友
[46:13] Have you seen the priest? He was looking for you. 你碰到牧师了吗 他在找你
[46:16] Again? 又找我?
[46:17] He heard about the killings. 他听说杀人的事了
[46:19] He said we should have tried to reason with them. 他说我们至少应该先试着与他们理论理论
[46:21] Reason? Did I build an empire upon reason? 理论 难道我是在理论之上建立国家的吗
[46:26] Did we reason with renegades, bandits, corrupt officials? 我们和叛徒 土匪 贪官污吏理论过吗
[46:29] But these are not renegades, nor bandits. 但他们又不是叛徒土匪
[46:34] Nor are they corrupt. 他们也不腐败
[46:36] You never tire of being my conscience, Father? 你没厌烦过当我良心吗 牧师
[46:39] “The strong must be generous to the weak.” 强者应善待弱者
[46:41] You know who made up that rule? The weak. 你知道谁制定的这条规则吗 是弱者
[46:47] Francisco, I have to talk to you. 弗朗西斯科 我必须和你谈谈
[46:50] Two workers were killed last night. 昨晚两名工人被杀害了
[46:52] They were trying to escape. 他们试图逃跑
[46:53] But you have no right. 但你无权杀他们
[46:57] Look, Father. I know your feelings for these people. 听着 牧师 我知道你对这些人的感觉
[47:00] But would it be a more honorable death if they fell pulling a plough like an animal? 但是若他们在像动物一样耕地时死去会更光荣吗
[47:04] The Church cannot sanction… 教堂不能容忍
[47:05] Sanction? You’re the one who wanted a church. 容忍 你想要一个教堂
[47:09] You found out couldn’t pray it into existence so you came to me. 你发现你祈祷不到 所以就来找我
[47:12] But you’re the one who chose this place, these methods. 但选择这个地方 这些方法的是你
[47:15] For a reason. 我自有理由
[47:16] What reason can there be for killing in cold blood, Francisco? 冷血杀人能有什么理由 弗兰西斯科
[47:19] You wouldn’t understand. 你不会明白的
[47:20] I understand murder, slavery. 我理解杀戮和奴役
[47:25] Look, Father. I set out to rebuild this church, this village, 听着 牧师 我要重建这个教堂这个村子
[47:30] and that’s exactly what I’m going to do, with or without your blessing. 这正是我要做的 有没有你的保佑无所谓
[47:34] I cannot stand by and let this go on, Francisco. 我不能袖手旁观任其下去 弗兰西斯科
[47:36] Nothing says you have to stay. 没人说你一定要留下
[47:38] Everything says I have to stay. 一切都表明我必须留下来
[47:46] He is right, Father. You should leave this place. 他说得对 神父 你应该离开这
[47:49] I can’t. 我不能
[47:50] You mean you won’t. 你是说你不愿意
[47:52] I mean I can’t. 不 我是说我不能
[48:40] (西班牙语) 长官下午好
[48:41] (西班牙语) 下午好
[48:43] What can we do for you? 我能为您做什么
[48:46] A friend of mine. 我一个朋友
[48:49] You’re holding him prisoner. 被你们关起来了
[48:53] I want him. And all the others. 我要你放了他 还有其他所有人
[48:57] Just like that. 就这样吗
[48:58] Just like that. 就这样
[49:00] You are either a very stupid or a very brave man, se 你要么是个傻子要么就是个勇士 长官
[49:03] One word from me and you would be dead. 我只要一发话你就死了
[49:09] There are five Winchesters pointed at your head. 五个枪手正对准你的头
[49:24] Professionals. 专业枪手吗
[49:27] Professionals. 专业枪手
[49:29] Perhaps we should have a little talk. 也许我们该谈谈了
[49:31] We just did. 谈过了
[49:34] Father, you’d better get Francisco. 神父 你最好先去找弗兰西斯科
[49:36] Don’t move, Father. 别动 神父
[49:38] You would kill a priest? 你会杀一个神父吗
[49:39] Only if I have to. 只在不得已的情况下
[49:42] Same old Chris. I might have known you’d be along. 还是那个老克里斯 我就知道你会跟上来的
[49:47] It’s good to… 很高兴…
[50:00] Whatever you and your men are being paid, 不管你和你的人得了多少钱
[50:03] I’ll double it. I’ll triple it. 我加倍 我三倍付
[50:07] Same old Lorca. 还是老洛尔卡
[50:08] Come. We will talk. 来吧 我们谈谈
[50:11] Can’t do that. 我不能
[50:12] That’s the only thing you can do. 这是你唯一能做的
[50:15] You’re six against 60. Don’t expect these farmers to help you. 你只有6人 我们有60个 别指望那些农民能帮你
[50:19] They have no stomach to fight. 他们没这个胆反抗我们
[50:22] No? 没有吗
[50:23] No. 没有
[50:33] Kill him. 杀了他
[50:36] Go on. Kill him. 去啊 杀了他
[50:39] You’ve killed others. 你杀过人
[50:46] But they didn’t have guns, did they. 但是他们没有枪 不是吗
[50:48] They had guns three years ago 三年前的那些人有的
[50:50] when 200 men gave up their lives inside the walls of this church. 那时200个汉子在这教堂里献生
[50:54] Gave up their lives to rid this country of tyranny. 为了让这个国家摆脱暴政而牺牲
[50:56] Do you think it concerns these farmers 你以为此事和这些农民有关吗
[50:59] that I tracked bandits across miles of desert and fought them on this ground 我走了好远穿越沙漠追踪土匪 在这里与他们对抗
[51:04] while they hid under their straw beds? 而这些农民却躲藏在他们的稻草堆下
[51:10] (西班牙语) 我的儿子
[51:12] My sons. Tall, erect, like two well-bred stallions. 我的儿子 高大挺拔 像两只健壮的种马
[51:18] They’re buried here with the others. 他们与其他人一同埋葬在此
[51:22] No longer will their graves be marked by ruins. 他们的坟墓上将再也不是废墟
[51:26] This church, this village, will be a monument for those who fought so well. 这教堂 这村庄 将成为奋战之士的丰碑
[51:32] A monument built with the sweat and blood of those who never fight. 一个用这些从未战斗过的懦夫的血汗建立的丰碑
[51:37] I’ll prove it to you. Lopez. 我将向你证明 洛佩兹
[51:40] Do as he says. 照他说的做
[51:45] Kill him. Francisco. 杀了他 弗兰西斯科
[51:47] You stay out of this, Father. 少管闲事 牧师
[51:49] I have stayed out of it as long as I can. 我已经置身事外够久了
[51:53] I beg you, Francisco, before it is too late. 我求你了 弗兰西斯科 现在还来得及
[51:56] Before God damns you to hell for what you are doing here. 不然你将为你在此的胡作非为而受到上帝的惩罚
[52:05] You spared my life once. 你曾救我一命
[52:08] Now I’m going to save yours. 现在我将救你一命
[52:11] Take your vaqueros and ride out of here. 带上你的牧童 离开这
[52:14] Ride out and don’t look back. 离开这里 不要回头
[52:18] I was wrong. 我错了
[52:20] You’re not the same old Chris. 你不再是那老克里斯了
[52:22] I won’t let you drown your grief in other men’s blood, if that’s what you mean. 我不会放任你用别人的血浇灌你的悲痛 若这就是你想要的
[52:28] Go on. 去吧
[52:31] Get out. 离开这儿
[52:45] (西班牙语) 准备死吧
[52:53] (西班牙语) 各部听令 走了
[53:23] There will be a next time. 走着瞧
[53:28] (西班牙语) 走
[53:44] He will be back. 他会回来的
[53:49] I know. 我知道
[54:10] I swore I would never wear this again. 我发誓我再也不穿这个了
[54:14] What a man swears and what he does isn’t always the same. 往往事与愿违
[54:19] It’s good to see you, Chris. 很高兴见到你 克里斯
[54:22] Good to see you, Chico. 很高兴见到你 奇科
[54:26] Is it? 当真么
[54:29] Lorca has many men out there. 洛尔卡手下有很多人
[54:33] I’ve been shot at before. 我也曾被人瞄准
[54:36] But we cannot pay you to help us, Chris. 但我没钱给你来帮助我们 克里斯
[54:43] I knew a young gun once. 我曾认识一个年轻枪手
[54:45] He was a wild, mostly drunk kid when I met him. 我见到他时 他还是个狂野的小酒鬼
[54:48] Turned out to be a man. 可他最终成了男子汉
[54:51] Man enough to set his gun aside, 足够成熟 以至于可以把枪放下
[54:53] take a wife, try to amount to something. 娶个老婆 成就一番事业
[54:57] He also turned out to be a friend. 同时他也成了我的朋友
[55:01] Worth dying for? 两肋插刀吗
[55:04] If I have to. 义不容辞
[55:06] What about the others? 其他人呢
[55:10] They’re along for the fight. 他们同行是来战斗的
[55:12] If it wasn’t this one, it would be another. 即使不是他们 也会有别人
[55:16] Get up in the bell tower. Watch off toward the cemetery. 爬到钟楼上去 观察墓地那边
[55:20] If they come, it’ll be from there. 如果他们来 一定是从那个方向
[55:23] And Chico. 奇科
[55:26] Don’t get too attached to that gun. When this is over… 不要太迷恋枪杆 这事完后…
[55:29] I’ll throw it in the water bucket and ride out. 我会把它扔进水桶 然后骑马出溜溜去
[56:07] I did not know it would come to this. 我不知道事情为什么会发展成这样
[56:12] When Francisco lost his sons 当弗兰西斯科失去儿子们的时候
[56:13] I tried to give him consolation. 我努力安慰他
[56:18] He told me he wanted to build a monument to those who had fallen. 他对我说他要建一个丰碑来纪念那些死去的人
[56:22] I convinced him it should be a church. 我说服他 这座丰碑应该是一所教堂
[56:27] I wanted it as much as he did. 我像他一样想要这教堂
[56:31] Even more. 或许更甚于他
[56:33] As God is my judge, 因为上帝就是我的审判者
[56:34] I have tried to help these poor souls, tried for so long. 长期以来我尽力帮助这些可怜的灵魂 锲而不舍
[56:40] I’ve spoken to them of faith, of love. 我教他们信仰和爱
[56:47] They believed me. 他们相信我
[56:49] But my words and their prayers 但是我的话和他们的祈祷
[56:51] have changed nothing for them. 并没有改变什么
[56:54] The children have died, the crops have failed. 多少孩子死亡 庄稼也荒废了
[57:00] And now I have betrayed them. 而现在我背叛了他们
[57:02] I’m not a religious man, Father. 我不是一个宗教信徒 神父
[57:06] But I’ll tell you this. 但是我想说
[57:08] They need you. More now than ever before. 他们需要你 现在远胜以往任何时候
[57:15] I failed them. 我辜负了他们
[57:19] You failed yourself. 你辜负了自己
[57:21] Got knocked down. 在哪里跌倒
[57:24] Get up, Father. 就在那里站起来 神父
[57:27] At least as far as your knees. 至少要爬起来
[58:00] That’s the last of ’em. Now what? 就这样算了吗 现在干什么
[58:02] We movin’ out tonight? 今晚我们出发
[58:03] We’re not moving out at all. 我们不能出发
[58:07] Catch us in the open with 300 men on foot, we won’t have a chance. 若我们没有掩护带着300人步行前进 将毫无胜算
[58:11] We gonna stand it out here? 那我们一直待在这里吗
[58:12] We got cover, we got supplies. 我们有掩护 有补给
[58:15] And they have to come to us. That cuts the odds in half. 若他们非得来找我们的麻烦 都还得减半
[58:20] They won’t lay out there very long. 他们也不会埋伏很久
[58:22] Like as not they’ll try to get it over with as fast as they can. 然后他们会尽快把这事搞定
[58:26] I wish to hell these walls were higher. 我真他妈希望这些墙能更高一些
[58:28] They will be. 它们会的
[58:30] You and Frank split the workers in two groups. 你和弗兰克将这些工人分成两拨
[58:33] One take the south wall, the other take the north. 一南一北 分路加高
[58:37] Get rocks, timbers, adobe blocks, anything a man can stay alive behind, 去找石头 木材 土培砖等一切可以保护我们的东西
[58:42] and start building. 然后开始建造
[58:44] Now? 现在吗
[58:46] Now. 就是现在
[59:57] The storm is over. 暴风雨终于停了
[59:59] It’s a long day’s ride to the hacienda, compadre. 要到达庄园还有很长一段时间
[1:00:02] Would you have me run from seven guns and those farmers? 你是让我逃离那7个枪手和农民吗
[1:00:06] Those cowards? 那些懦夫
[1:00:07] All we have left is the ammunition in our belts, 我们仅有的只是腰带中的弹药
[1:00:10] the water in our canteens, and the food in our stomachs. 水壶中的水 还有肚子里的食物
[1:00:13] That is enough. 这就够了
[1:00:17] That is more than enough. 远远够了
[1:02:06] (西班牙语) 兄弟们 往里面冲啊
[1:03:11] (西班牙语) 撤退 兄弟们
[1:04:17] I don’t know about you, but that scared the hell outta me. 我不太了解你 但是我确实被吓到了
[1:04:21] You reckon they’ll hit us again? 你认为他们会反击吗
[1:04:25] Just as hard as they can. 他们会尽其所能
[1:06:04] Bring me a horse. 牵匹马来
[1:06:08] Come on. 快点
[1:06:49] Are you all right, compadre? 你还好吧
[1:06:51] I will make them suffer for this. 我一定让他们尝到苦头
[1:06:55] I will make them all suffer for this. 我一定让他们不得好死
[1:06:58] Lopez, you may ride to the hacienda. 洛佩兹 你先骑到庄园
[1:07:01] Get every man that works for me. 把每个人都叫来
[1:07:04] Every boy old enough to carry a gun. 每一个可以拿枪的人
[1:07:06] The farmers, the vaqueros. Bring them all here. 农民和孩子 把他们都带来
[1:07:10] But if I do that, you will have nothing to go back to. 但是如果我这样做 你就没有地方可回去了
[1:07:13] The cattle will scatter into the hills and the crops will fail in the fields. 牛群将跑入山林 庄稼地也会荒废了
[1:07:17] All you have worked for, compadre. 所有你奋斗来的
[1:07:20] All I have worked for is buried beside that church. 我的奋斗是为了够葬在那教堂旁的
[1:07:24] My sons. 我的儿子
[1:07:28] Do as I say, compadre. 照我说的做
[1:07:53] Funny how your mind’ll play tricks on ya. 当你的脑子跟你开玩笑时将有多滑稽
[1:07:56] Up there, when they was comin’ at us, I got to thinkin’ they were husbands. 在那里 当他们朝我们奔来时 我想他们都是有妇之夫
[1:08:00] Husbands? 有妇之夫
[1:08:02] Ganged up on me. 将我围起来
[1:08:04] Sent a shiver up my spine. 吓得我一个激灵
[1:08:06] I swear, we get outta this, I ain’t ever gonna look at another woman. Ever. 我发誓 我能活着离开的话 再也不敢瞧女人一眼了
[1:08:10] Agh! 哎呦
[1:08:11] Oh. Sorry. 不好意思
[1:08:20] Looks like they’re gonna wait for night. 看来他们在准备夜袭
[1:08:22] They hit us in the dark, it could get kinda hard to stay alive in here. 若他们趁夜袭击 待在这儿就似乎很难活命了
[1:08:28] We make a run for it, we can be back at the village in two days, maybe less. 我们先走 两天之后我们就可以到达村子 可能两天都不到
[1:08:32] And then what? 然后呢
[1:08:33] Make our stand there. 在那安营扎寨
[1:08:35] What about the women and children? 妇女和孩子怎么办
[1:08:39] Yeah. 好吧
[1:08:42] Looks like you should have turned me in for that bounty. 看来你早该把我上交来换那赏金
[1:08:47] About that bounty, Chris. 至于那奖金 克里斯
[1:08:49] There never was a price on ya. 其实根本就是我编的
[1:08:52] I just wanted to ride along with you for a ways. 我只是想找个理由与你同行
[1:08:57] Well, maybe they’ll back off. 也许他们会撤退的
[1:08:59] Not Lorca. 洛尔卡不是这样的人
[1:09:02] He won’t let go till this is over once and for good. 除非这事了结 不然他不会罢休的
[1:09:05] You seem like you know him pretty well. 看起来你很了解他
[1:09:08] I was paid to kill him once. 我曾受雇去杀他
[1:09:10] Shame you didn’t get the job done. 没完成这任务真是个遗憾
[1:09:14] By his sons. 雇主是他儿子
[1:09:38] His sons? 他儿子
[1:09:43] He said they were tall, erect, like finely bred stallions. 他说他们高大挺拔 就像壮马一样
[1:09:48] They weren’t. 其实不然
[1:09:50] They were gentle, like their mother. 他们很温柔 就像他们的母亲
[1:09:54] Lorca thought they were weak. 洛尔卡将这视为软弱
[1:09:56] He rode roughshod over them trying to make them over in his own image. 他欺压他们 试图把他们塑造成他所想的一样
[1:10:00] Their mother tried to stop him. 他们的母亲试图阻止他
[1:10:03] Died trying. 却被杀了
[1:10:05] They hated him, wanted him dead. 他们恨他 想让他死
[1:10:09] So they hired you. 所以他们雇了你
[1:10:11] Lorca found out about it. 洛尔卡发现了
[1:10:13] He could have had me killed. 他本可以杀了我
[1:10:16] Instead he gave me a horse, let me ride out. 然而他给了我一匹马 放我走了
[1:10:20] Don’t know why. 不知道为什么
[1:10:23] Maybe he saw in you what he never saw in his own. 也许他从你身上看到了他自己没有的东西
[1:10:26] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:10:30] Wonder how come the two of ’em ended here. 想知道为什么他两个儿子葬送于此么
[1:10:33] Knowing Lorca, he shamed them into it. 洛卡尔这样的人 他的羞耻感葬送了儿子们
[1:10:36] Then why is he building this church for ’em? 那为什么他又为他们建教堂呢
[1:10:39] Not for them, Vin. For him. 不是给他们建的 维恩 是为他自己建的
[1:10:43] Finally he got his chance to do the one thing he could never do when they were alive. 他们死后他总算能做之前做不到的事了
[1:10:48] Be proud of them. 那就是为他们而自豪
[1:11:07] What are they waiting for? 他们在等什么
[1:11:16] I wish now that Petra had never found you, Chris. 我现在真希望佩特拉从未找到你 克里斯
[1:11:20] That you’d never gotten into this. 那样你就不会牵扯进来了
[1:11:25] You and the others get killed, what good will it do? 你和其他人会被杀掉 这样好么
[1:11:29] Nothing will change. 不会有改观
[1:11:32] No matter what happens here, nothing will change. 无论这儿发生什么 世界都不会变
[1:11:36] There’ll always be someone like Lorca, 到处都会有像洛尔卡这样的人的
[1:11:40] someone to push men around like cattle. 把人当牛一样使唤
[1:11:48] I’ve seen enough of fear, running, hiding. 我看够了恐惧 逃亡 和躲避
[1:11:57] When this is over, I’m heading north across the border. 这事情过后 我会向北越过边境
[1:12:02] I made my living with a gun once. 我曾经靠枪生活
[1:12:05] I can do it again. 我可以继续干下去
[1:12:09] What about Petra? 佩特拉呢
[1:12:12] Man runs out on his own people, 一个人若抛弃他的朋友独自逃走
[1:12:14] doesn’t leave a wife a whole lot to be proud of. 他的妻子绝不会以他为傲
[1:12:19] She’ll understand. 她会理解的
[1:12:23] Will she? 真的么
[1:14:09] (西班牙语) 洛佩兹长官回庄园了
[1:14:13] Tomorrow he’ll bring 400 guns. 明天他会带400个枪手过来
[1:14:17] If he does, this will soon be over. 若是真的话 马上就可以结束了
[1:14:21] The sooner, the better. 越快越好
[1:14:23] I agree. 对
[1:14:32] You’ll get that old bird drunk, you don’t watch out. 再这么下去 你会把那老鸟灌醉的
[1:14:34] No entiendo. 不知道
[1:14:37] (西班牙语) 这只鸟喝醉了
[1:14:44] Hey, hello, Chris. Uh… 嘿 你好 克里斯
[1:14:48] Manuel here, he’s got somethin’ he wants to tell ya. 曼纽尔在这 他有话跟你说
[1:14:51] Go on, Manuel. Tell him. 说吧 曼纽尔 告诉他
[1:14:53] Todo este tiempo… 很长一段时间
[1:14:56] No, no, no. You tell him what I taught ya. 不不 你告诉他我跟你说的
[1:14:59] Speak in English. 用英语说
[1:15:02] For a long time… 很长一段时间…
[1:15:08] No, compadre. 不会
[1:15:11] What he’s tryin’ to tell you, Chris, is that 他想跟你说的 克里斯 就是
[1:15:14] for a lotta years now he’s been knockin’ around from one village to another. 长久以来他都是从一个村子漫游到另一个村子
[1:15:20] He ain’t got no folks that he can remember. 他已经不记得见过什么人了
[1:15:23] He don’t even know how old he is except he’s young and 他甚至不知道自己多大了 只知道很年轻
[1:15:26] he’s been called Manuel ever since he was knee-high to a grasshopper. 自己很小的时候就叫曼纽尔
[1:15:30] Another thing he remembers is that he always felt kinda lost and lonely. 另一件记得的事就是他感觉一直都很迷失和孤独
[1:15:34] But he don’t feel that way no more. Know why? 但是现在不再了 知道为什么吗
[1:15:37] No. Why? 不知道 为什么
[1:15:38] Because when I was out there stompin’ around in the rain last night, 因为我昨晚在雨中转悠时
[1:15:42] I come across a sign with the name of the village on it. It’s eh…something “Del Norte”. 看到一个牌子上写着村庄的名字 好像是Del Norte
[1:15:47] First part of it had been burned off. 第一部分烧坏了
[1:15:49] So? 所以呢
[1:15:50] So, Manuel was always lookin’ for some place to come from, 所以 曼纽尔一直在寻找一个家一样的地方
[1:15:53] some place he can belong to, be proud of. Now he can. 某个让他有归属感 能引以为傲的地方 现在他找到了
[1:15:57] Village ain’t got no people, Manuel ain’t got no village. 村子里都是人 你有个村庄可以归属
[1:16:00] So from now on they can call him… 所以从现在起 他们管他叫
[1:16:01] Manuel from Something Del Norte. 来自某个Del Norte的曼纽尔
[1:16:05] Yeah. It’s got a nice ring to it, ain’t it? 对 听起来不错 是吧
[1:16:09] Yeah. 是的
[1:16:12] Uh, Chris. Um… 克里斯 嗯
[1:16:17] Anyhow… Think we oughta get him outta here safe? 无论如何 我在想我们是否该把他安全地弄送出去
[1:16:22] You know, he ain’t a whole lot with a gun, and 你知道 他对用枪还不娴熟
[1:16:25] they keep comin’ at us that way, he’s gonna get hurt. 他们老是那样进攻我们的话 他会受伤的
[1:16:28] Maybe we could send him off somewheres. 或许我们可以把他送到别处去
[1:16:32] If we did, I’d sure feel a whole lot better. 如果成了的话 我相信感觉会好很多
[1:16:34] What about him? 他呢
[1:16:37] How’d he feel? 他会怎么想
[1:16:39] Now that he’s finally got something to belong to. 他好不容易找到归属了
[1:16:42] Yep… 对
[1:16:45] Frank was right. 弗兰克说得对
[1:16:48] I talk too damn much. 我废话太多了
[1:17:09] It’s Frank. 是弗兰克
[1:17:14] You all right? Just a crease. 你还好吗 只是擦伤
[1:17:16] Were you tryin’ to get your head blowed off? 你是想让自己的脑袋被崩开吗
[1:17:19] It’s my head. 头长在我身上
[1:17:23] You get yourself killed, it won’t do anybody any good. 你要是死了 不会对任何人带来好处
[1:17:26] Depends how you look at it. 还得看你怎么看它
[1:17:32] What’s eatin’ him? 他在想些什么
[1:17:40] I saw you up there on the wall this morning. 我今早看你还在墙上站着
[1:17:44] Now this. 现在就这样了
[1:17:46] Why? 为什么
[1:17:47] None of your damn business. 不关你的事
[1:17:52] Chris. 克里斯
[1:17:55] You never knew my wife, did you? 你从未见过我的妻子 是吗
[1:17:59] We had us a place somewhere in West Texas. 我们在西德克萨斯有一处地方
[1:18:01] Wasn’t much, just gettin’ started. 不是很大 才刚刚开始
[1:18:04] Had a herd to build, wire to string and such. 还要养一群牲畜 线串等要弄
[1:18:08] One night some Comanches got drunk, 有天晚上一些科曼奇人醉了
[1:18:11] jumped the reservation, lit out, killin’, burnin’… 越过我们的地盘 烧杀掉所有东西
[1:18:15] We woke up, they was all around the cabin – 14, 15 of ’em. 我们醒来 他们围着我们 大概14个或15个左右
[1:18:20] I held ’em off as long as I could till I only had one shell left. 我尽量拖住他们直到我只剩一颗子弹
[1:18:26] Ellie started screaming at me not to let ’em take her alive. 艾丽冲我尖叫不要让他们活捉她
[1:18:29] She’d seen what they’d done to others. 她见过他们是怎样对其他女人的
[1:18:34] She kept beggin’ me, beggin’… 她不停地求我 乞求我
[1:18:39] So I… 因此我
[1:18:44] The Comanches saw what I’d done. 那些科曼奇人看着我杀了她
[1:18:47] I thought they’d kill me too, but they didn’t. They just rode off. 我以为他们也会杀了我 可他们却离开了
[1:18:54] Next morning I started trackin’ ’em. 第二天早上我开始追踪他们
[1:18:57] Killed ’em one at a time, all the while hopin’ they’d kill me. 一次杀一个 一直都想着他们会杀了我
[1:19:00] Five years, I’ve been tryin’ to get the job done. 5年了 我一直试着把他们杀光
[1:19:05] But it don’t look like I have to wait much longer. 但是似乎我不用等太久了
[1:19:09] I heard ’em talkin’ out there. Lorca sent for help. 我偷听他们说洛尔卡去搬救兵了
[1:19:12] Come tomorrow he’s gonna have 200 guns, maybe more. 明早就会带200个枪手来 甚至更多
[1:19:15] And he’s not gonna settle for just us, Chris. 他不会只杀我们的 克里斯
[1:19:20] He wants ’em all dead. 他将杀了所有的人
[1:19:23] Every last one of ’em. 一个都不留
[1:19:39] Se 长官
[1:19:41] The others, they have asked me to talk to you. 其他人要跟你说话
[1:19:48] They don’t want you to die here because of them. 他们不想你为他们而死
[1:19:55] Go. 走吧
[1:19:57] While there is still time. 趁现在还有时间
[1:20:00] They will not kill us all. 他们不会把我们杀光的
[1:20:04] Those who are left will return to the village, 剩下的人将会到村子里
[1:20:11] begin again. 重新开始
[1:20:13] If we are strong like you… 若我们像你一样强大的话…
[1:20:16] But we are not. We are weak. 可我们不是 我们很弱
[1:20:20] Too weak to fight. 太弱了 无法反抗
[1:20:22] You fight every day of your lives. 你们生命的每一天都在反抗
[1:20:25] You fight the land to grow crops. 你与土地斗争来种植庄稼
[1:20:27] You fight to keep a roof over your heads, clothes on your back. 为房子而战为衣服而战
[1:20:31] That is not the same. 这不一样
[1:20:33] The hell it’s not. 去你的不一样
[1:20:35] We are cowards, se. 我们是懦夫
[1:20:38] We are afraid of everyone, of everything. 我们害怕每一个人每一个东西
[1:20:42] Our whole life is one of fear. 我们的一生都充满着恐惧
[1:20:48] We are born with it. 我们生来就是这样
[1:20:51] We die with it. 死也是这样
[1:20:53] It is our way. It will always be our way. 这就是我们的路 一直都是
[1:20:58] Please, se 求你了 长官
[1:21:01] We beg you. 我们求你了
[1:21:04] Before it is too late. 趁现在还来得及
[1:21:07] Go, please. 走吧 求你了
[1:21:35] You ain’t thinkin’ of runnin’, are you, Chris? 你才没在考虑逃走吧 是吗 克里斯
[1:21:37] He may be right. 他也许说得对
[1:21:42] I knew a fella once. He was loud, always braggin’. 我认识过一个人 他很高调 总是吹牛
[1:21:47] Inside he was afraid of his own shadow. 内心却害怕自己的阴影
[1:21:50] Never woulda got over it either, 他永远不肯摆脱
[1:21:51] if this other fella hadn’t come along. 要是另外一个人没出现的话
[1:21:54] I’m talkin’ about that night in Texas 我是说那天晚上在德克萨斯
[1:21:56] when you made me stand alongside you in the street. 那时在大街上 你让我站在你旁边
[1:21:59] I remember you had to knock me down four times 我记得你有四次不得不把我撞倒
[1:22:02] before I’d go against them guns. 免得我冲去吃他们的枪子儿
[1:22:05] We got to do the same for them, Chris. 为了他们我们同样也要这样 克里斯
[1:22:08] We got to stand alongside of ’em so that someday they can stand alone. 我们要站在他们身边 这样他们以后才能独自拼搏
[1:22:14] I thought all you did was think about women, Colbee. 我还以为你所做所想都是关于女人呢 科比
[1:22:18] I used to be afraid of them too. 我曾经也是很怕她们的
[1:22:22] We ain’t gonna run, are we, Chris? 我们不会逃避的 是吧 克里斯
[1:22:26] Hell, no. 去他妈的 决不
[1:22:46] (西班牙语) 一起祷告 兄弟们
[1:23:00] If you’re thinkin’ about goin’ out there, we’d better get at it. 如果你在考虑去那里去的话 我们最好先商量下
[1:23:04] Those others get here, the hills are gonna get higher to climb. 若其他人也到这儿的话 那些山将会变得更高更难爬了
[1:23:08] How many men does he have left? 他还剩多少人
[1:23:10] I counted 30. 30
[1:23:13] We could circle high around and come at ’em from behind. 我们可以迂回到高处 然后从后方向他们冲锋
[1:23:16] One chance in hell. 背水一战了
[1:23:20] That’s better than none at all. 总好过坐以待毙
[1:23:25] Saddle the horses. 准备好马
[1:23:27] I already did. 早就好了
[1:24:21] What’s this. 这算什么
[1:24:23] Ain’t you gonna take him with us? 你不打算带上他吗
[1:24:25] He’ll cover us from the bell tower. 他会在钟楼上掩护我们
[1:24:27] We’ll need all the help we can get. 我们需要所有的人手
[1:24:29] He stays behind. 他待在后面
[1:24:32] For luck? 碰运气么
[1:24:34] For luck. 碰运气
[1:25:12] (西班牙语) 求主怜悯
[1:25:14] (西班牙语) 求主怜悯 求主怜悯
[1:27:05] Chris. 克里斯
[1:27:10] Hey. Come on. 快走
[1:27:41] Chris. 克里斯
[1:27:43] Keep going. 快上来
[1:27:57] Ya! Giddap. Ya! 驾 快跑 驾
[1:30:14] Chris. 克里斯
[1:30:31] (西班牙语) 停火 快停火
[1:30:44] (西班牙语) 撤退
[1:31:15] I got it done, Chris. 我愿已了 克里斯
[1:31:18] I finally… 我终于
[1:31:30] Chris. 克里斯
[1:32:17] Kill them. Kill them. 杀了他们 杀了他们
[1:32:25] Don’t stop. Kill them. 别停 杀了他们
[1:32:29] Kill them. 杀了他们
[1:33:09] It was Chico’s idea to finish building the church, 是奇科建议完成教堂的
[1:33:13] to bring all three villages here and make them into one. 把三个村子搬到这组成一个大村子
[1:33:16] I thought you were heading north. 我以为你往北走了
[1:33:18] I changed my mind. 我改变主意了
[1:33:19] I’m ready to go, Chico. 我要走了 奇科
[1:33:20] Go where? 去哪
[1:33:21] Well, back to get the rest of the women. 去找剩下的女人
[1:33:23] He volunteered. 他自愿的
[1:33:27] So long, Colbee. 再见科比
[1:33:29] So long, Chris. 再见克里斯
[1:33:43] Too bad the others couldn’t have seen this. 逝者看不到这幕和谐的景象真是太遗憾了
[1:33:45] We’ll remember them in our prayers. 我们会在祷告中怀念他们
[1:33:49] Goodbye, Chico. 再见奇科
[1:33:51] Chris. 再见 克里斯
[1:33:54] (西班牙语) 再见 神父 再见 奇科
[1:33:56] (西班牙语) 再见
[1:33:58] God bless you. 愿主保佑
[1:34:32] I’ll be damned. 我会被诅咒的
[1:34:36] I doubt that. 我不信
[1:34:39] I doubt that very much. 我才不信
1966年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Police Academy 7 Marches Moscow(警察学院07)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Evil Dead(鬼玩人)[1981]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme