Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

responsible child(负罪少年)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on responsible child(负罪少年)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:负罪少年
英文名称:responsible child
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:39] 根据1963年《英国青少年法》 英格兰和威尔士年满10岁的儿童如涉嫌谋杀必须上成人法庭受审
[01:04] How old are you, Rafael? 你几岁 拉斐尔
[01:08] I’m 12. 我12岁
[01:10] Do you understand WHY you’ve been arrested? 你明白你为何被捕吗
[01:12] – Yeah. I do. – Right. -我明白 -好
[01:12] Eunice 翻译
[01:14] An incident occurred on early Wednesday morning 周三清晨发生一起谋杀
[01:17] in which one person was murdered. 一人遇害
[01:20] Four persons were known to be at the scene at the time, 当时有四人在案发现场
[01:23] one of which has been named as the detained person. 其中一人被称为被羁押人
[01:27] Therefore, the detained person 因此 被羁押人
[01:29] has arrived at this police station this night 已于今晚抵达警局
[01:31] and has been arrested on suspicion of murder. 其因涉嫌谋杀被捕
[01:33] Do you understand that? 你明白吗
[01:36] Yes. 是的
[01:38] So, based on that information, 基于此信息
[01:40] I’m going to authorise your detention here 我会批准你被羁留在这里
[01:43] to secure and preserve evidence by means of questioning. 以通过询问来获得和保留证据
[01:48] An appropriate adult is en route to custody now to support you. OK? 一名适当成年人会来给予你支持 好吗
[01:48] 警察讯问未成年人时 必须有适当的成年人到场 保护未成年嫌疑人的权利
[01:53] Yes. 好
[02:23] Yeah, but over nine frigging hours in an adult cell? 我懂 但被关在成人牢房里超过九小时
[02:26] – It’s unlawful. – Where else would we put him? -这不合法 -不然还能把他关在哪里
[02:28] Did anyone try and liaise with the local authority at all? 有人联系过地方当局吗
[02:31] They came in at night-time. 他们昨晚来过
[02:32] How inconvenient for the nine-to-fives. 对朝九晚五工作的人真不便啊
[02:33] The law then stipulates each station have a child-friendly cell. 法律规定每间警局都必须有给儿童使用的牢房
[02:36] Eunice 总监
[02:37] He’s been detained for murder, not truancy. 他因谋杀被拘留 不是逃课这种小事
[02:40] He’s still a child, but! 可他依然是个孩子啊
[02:41] It’s a Victorian building, Pete. 这栋楼是维多利亚式的老建筑 皮特
[02:43] Yeah, Victorian’s fucking right. 维多利亚式就他妈对了
[02:50] What kept you so long, anyway? 话说 你怎么这么久才来
[02:52] Some brainiac upstairs put both brothers in with the same firm. 楼上某个天才给两兄弟登记成同一家律所
[03:08] Well, now. 好了
[03:11] I’m Pete. 我是皮特
[03:13] Your solicitor. 你的律师
[03:15] Which means I’m going to guide you through this. 这代表我会引导你走完这流程
[03:19] Now, I know I’m a bit dodgy-looking, like, but, erm, may I? 我知道我看起来不太可靠 但我能坐下吗
[03:38] I bet you prefer being called Ray. 你一定更喜欢别人叫你雷吧
[03:44] I’ll let you in on a little something. 我要对你透露一件事
[03:47] My full name? 我的全名…
[03:50] Petrotheus. 叫皮特罗修斯
[03:54] On my life. 我发誓
[03:56] Literally. 是真的
[04:00] You eaten? 你吃过了吗
[04:04] Well, let’s see what we can… 看看我能找到什么
[04:13] It’s not quite a rabbit, I know. 我知道不如变兔子那么精彩
[04:15] But, erm… 不过…
[04:19] Go on. There’s one for you, too. 快吃吧 这个是给你的
[04:36] I’m in private consultation with my client. 我正跟我的委托人进行私人咨询
[04:38] Yeah, OK. 好吧
[04:40] I’ll, er… I’ll see you shortly, Rafael. 我等下再和你见面 拉斐尔
[04:42] Yep. 嗯
[04:48] Appropriate adult. 适当成年人
[04:50] Can’t trust him. Bound by law. 你不能信任他 他受法律约束
[04:53] So, like, something you said, that he heard, 所以你说的话如果被他听见
[04:57] could be used against you in court. 能在法庭上用作对你不利的供词
[05:00] Say nothing. 什么都别说
[05:02] Except to me. 只能对我说
[05:03] OK? 知道吗
[05:07] Now… 现在
[05:11] we’re going to need to prepare a statement. 我们需要准备一份口供
[05:14] So that, in an interview, all you need to say to their questions 所以警察询问你时 无论问什么问题
[05:18] is, “No comment.” 你都说”无可奉告”
[05:20] OK? 知道吗
[05:24] Grand. 很好
[05:38] I’m not interested. 我没兴趣
[05:39] Good afternoon yourself. 你也下午好啊
[05:41] Now, Kerry, I have something that I think you’ll… 凯瑞 我手头有件案子 你应该…
[05:43] Look, I still haven’t been paid 听着 上次法律援助那次惨败
[05:45] for that last fucking legal aid fiasco. 我还没收到酬劳
[05:48] Murder. 是谋杀案
[05:49] Yeah, it might well come to it, Pete. 我的确气得快杀人了 皮特
[05:53] A child. 是一个孩子
[05:54] Murdered? 被杀害了吗
[05:55] No. 不
[05:57] Murderer. 孩子是凶手
[05:59] Needs a barrister. 需要出庭律师
[06:03] I’ve got you, haven’t I? 我勾起你兴趣了 对吧
[06:04] Go on. 继续说
[06:06] Well, you’d think the boy had fallen off a cloud, 凯瑞 你会认为这男孩是失手误杀
[06:09] while the murder itself is as brutal, Kerry, 虽然谋杀现场是我见过
[06:12] seriously, as I’ve ever seen. 最残忍的 真的
[06:15] Look, I have to go back in now, but I’ll call you later, OK? 我得回去了 我晚点再打给你 好吗
[06:19] OK. 好的
[06:21] All right. 好
[06:31] Your statement says you found your dad’s drinking 你的供词说你无法再忍受
[06:33] and temper impossible to live with any more, 你爸爸的酗酒问题和坏脾气
[06:36] so on 15th June last year, 于是去年6月15日
[06:39] you packed some bags after school and left 你放学后收拾了几袋行李 离开家
[06:42] to go and stay with your mum and older brother, is that right? 去你妈妈和哥哥家住了 对吗
[07:54] What’s…? 怎么了
[07:57] I can’t stay with Dad any more. 我不能再跟爸爸住一起了
[08:01] Who’s that at this time? 这么晚了 谁啊
[08:05] Don’t worry about him. 别理他
[08:06] OK? 好吗
[08:19] Hello, Ray. 你好 雷
[08:21] Hey, Mum. 你好 妈妈
[08:25] Bit late for a visit, Ray. 这个点来是不是有点晚啊 雷
[08:27] Yeah. 嗯
[08:28] Yeah, he was, erm, going to stay. 他要在这儿住
[08:32] If that’s OK, Scott? 可以吗 斯科特
[08:34] Well, for tonight? Yeah. The sofa OK? 就今晚吗 可以 睡沙发行吗
[08:37] No, for, erm… 不
[08:40] for a bit longer, maybe. 可能要多住几天
[08:46] We ain’t got the room, Ray. Sorry, mate. 我们这儿没地方 雷 抱歉了
[08:51] Look, stay tonight. 你今晚先住下吧
[08:52] But then back to your dad’s tomorrow, yeah? 但明天就回你爸爸那里 好吗
[08:57] He can’t go back there. 他不能回那里
[09:00] Mum? 妈妈
[09:04] What are you calling her for? 你问她干嘛
[09:05] It’s her… 这是她的…
[09:07] It’s her house. 这是她的房子
[09:15] “It’s her house”. “这是她的房子”
[09:18] It’s the freaking council’s. 这是市政服务机构的房子
[09:20] In my name. 在我名下
[09:23] Yeah. 对
[09:24] Mine on all the bills. 但账单全是我付的
[09:28] Can barely afford to feed our own already, 我们自己都快揭不开锅了
[09:30] let alone that waste of fucking space. 还要养那个拖油瓶
[09:32] Don’t call my brother that. 别那样说我哥哥
[09:33] Look, it’s our mum’s house, yeah? 这是我们妈妈的房子
[09:34] And Ray’s got nowhere else. So… 雷没地方可去了 所以…
[09:36] Piss off back to your dad’s with him! 带他滚回你爸家去
[09:39] I’m not leaving you here alone with Mum. 我不会让你跟我妈独处的
[09:43] What did you say? 你说什么
[09:48] Nathan didn’t say anything. 内森什么都没说
[10:04] In my own home. 这是我家
[10:06] After a day’s graft, struggling to keep a roof over my family, 我辛苦工作 养家糊口
[10:09] and he’s fucking telling me this and that?! 他却在这儿对我指手画脚
[10:11] It’s ok. Hold on. 没事的 等我下
[10:15] I’ll sort it. 我会搞定的
[10:16] Ok? 好吗
[10:22] Don’t you ever speak to me like that again! 不许再那样跟我说话
[10:24] Look, I’m just trying to help my brother, 我只是想帮帮我弟弟
[10:26] cos he’s got nowhere else to live. 他没地方住了
[10:28] Well, why won’t you leave me alone with your mum? 那你为什么不让我跟你妈独处
[10:30] – You know why I’m not going to leave you alone with her. – Why? Why? -你自己清楚 -为什么
[10:32] Cos I’ve seen exactly what you’re like. 因为我知道你是什么人
[10:35] I’ll fucking… I’m going to fucking kill you! 我他妈…我他妈杀了你
[10:40] Oh! What you…? 你干什…
[11:27] If you’d just care to sign it for me? 请签一下字
[11:33] Thank you. We’ll be in touch. 谢谢 我们再联系
[11:34] Cheers. 谢谢
[11:49] Please. That’s my family home. 拜托 那是我自己家
[11:50] That’s my home. 那是我家
[12:15] I was glad to see your name down. 真高兴你受理了这个案件
[12:17] Right back at you, darling. 彼此彼此 亲爱的
[12:18] You been all right? 你最近怎么样
[12:20] Keeping on, you know? 就老样子呗
[12:32] Now, I’m going to briefly introduce you to Miss Stephens, 我带你先认识认识你的辩护律师
[12:35] who’s going to be your defence barrister, 史蒂芬斯女士
[12:37] along with the rest of your team, all right? 还有你辩护团队的其他人 好吗
[12:39] Now, today is not really about your case, as such, 今天不是来讨论你的案子的
[12:43] it’s just about… 只是来…
[12:48] Well, now. 来了
[12:49] Kerry. How are you? 凯瑞 你好吗
[12:51] Hello, Pete. 你好 皮特
[12:52] This is Ray. 这是雷
[12:56] Hello, Ray. 你好 雷
[12:59] I’m Kerry. 我是凯瑞
[13:00] I will be your defence throughout. 接下来我会做你的辩护律师
[13:03] If you don’t like me, don’t trust me, 如果你不喜欢我 不信任我
[13:05] Pete will find you someone else. 皮特就会帮你另找律师
[13:09] Good. 好
[13:10] Now… 那么
[13:12] this is Gary from the Youth Offending Team. 这是青少年犯罪工作小组的加里
[13:14] All right, mate? 你好 小伙子
[13:15] He is responsible for overseeing your case up until sentence. 判决前你的案子由他负责监督
[13:19] And this… Grace. 这是格蕾丝
[13:21] From Children’s Services. 儿童服务部的
[13:27] Right, guys. Let’s crack on. 好了 各位 我们继续吧
[13:28] Ray? 雷
[13:34] She’s a wee bit full-on, 她有点强势
[13:36] but she’ll fight to her shadow for you. 不过她会为你全力以赴的
[13:39] Now, we need to prepare for your preliminary hearing. 现在我们要为你的预审做准备
[13:44] The police are looking to up Scott’s charges, 警方希望能加重对斯科特的指控
[13:46] so he could be in custody for a while. 这样就能多拘留他一段时间
[13:49] It’s just you with the kids for the time being. 目前家里就只有你和孩子们了
[13:53] We know you’ve had some bonding issues there in the past. 我们知道你们之前不大亲近
[13:58] Please don’t take another baby. 请别又带走我一个孩子
[14:00] Now, Veronica, that was a long time ago 维罗妮卡 那已经是很久前的事了
[14:02] and you’ve been doing really well with things since. All right? 之后你一直表现得很好 好吗
[14:06] We just want to make sure you’re coping 我们只是想确保 即使没有斯科特
[14:08] now that Scott isn’t here to help with looking after the little ones. 帮忙照顾年幼的孩子们 你也能应付过来
[14:12] That is all the assessment is about. 这次评估只有这个目的
[14:21] Thought you were at work? 你不是去上班了吗
[14:22] Oh, I’m going in later. 我晚点去
[14:27] He’s not getting bail, you know. 他不会被保释出来的
[14:29] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[14:32] I know. 我知道
[14:36] Do you want to play some Days Of Battle? 要玩《数日鏖战》吗
[14:43] “Be brave as the shadows close upon you “黑暗袭来当勇敢面对
[14:47] “for we shall endure until light returns once more!” 历经磨砺方得光明再临”
[14:51] In a bit, Ray. 我一会儿就去 雷
[14:53] OK? 好吗
[14:57] Affirmative. 收到
[15:35] What a good boy. 真是个乖孩子
[15:51] Be brave as the shadows close upon you, 黑暗袭来当勇敢面对
[15:53] for we shall endure until the light returns once more. 历经磨砺方得光明再临
[16:24] Stealth, my son. 潜伏袭击 小子
[16:27] You’re done. 你完了
[16:48] So you’re saying we’re not going to do anything 你意思是 如果他被判还押地方当局候审
[16:50] unless he doesn’t remand him to the care of the local authority? 那我们就按兵不动是吧
[17:13] You ok? 你没事吧
[17:17] Court rise. 全体起立
[17:28] Please stand. 请起立
[17:32] Rafael McCullin. 拉斐尔·麦库林
[17:33] I can’t tell you how desperately sad 你不知道我有多痛心
[17:36] I find it to see you stand here today accused of murdering a man. 看到你今天站在这儿 被控谋杀一人
[17:39] And brutally. 并且手段残忍
[17:40] Having looked over everything to hand up to this point, 根据目前所呈交的证据材料
[17:43] I am remanding you into local authority foster care 我将你遣回当地的寄养系统
[17:47] until this comes to trial. 直至开庭审理
[17:50] Do you understand me? 明白了吗
[17:54] ..yeah. 嗯
[17:55] Yes, your honour. 说明白 法官大人
[17:58] Yes, Your Honour. 明白 法官大人
[18:02] Nathaniel McCullin. 内森尼尔·麦库林
[18:05] You will be held on remand until the trial. 你将被还押候审
[18:08] But we’ll stay in the same place. 但我们会待在同一个地方
[18:11] Won’t we, Pete? 对吧 皮特
[18:16] But we have to. 可我们必须待在一起
[18:17] Can you ask him, please? 你能问问他吗
[18:19] Court rise. 全体起立
[19:31] Come on. Down you get. 快点 下来吧
[19:33] There you go. 好了
[19:34] Do you want to…? 你要不要…
[19:36] Right, wait there. 好 站着别动
[19:37] Yeah, one, two… 对 一 二…
[19:43] See you later, ok, Mum? 晚点见 好吗 妈妈
[20:00] “The little ‘uns pushed Percival forward, “小家伙们把珀西瓦尔推上前
[20:03] then left him by himself. 然后离开 丢下他一人
[20:05] “He stood knee deep in the central grass, 他站在齐膝深的草丛间
[20:07] “looking at his hidden feet, trying to pretend…” “看着被草没过的双脚 想装作…”
[20:29] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我迟到了
[20:31] For, like, the zillionth time. 这大概是第一亿次了
[20:33] OK, thank you. 好了 别起哄
[20:35] Ray, can you wait behind after, please? 雷 你能课后留一会儿吗
[20:37] Dalbinder, can you share with Ray, please? 戴班德 你能和雷一起看吗
[20:39] And, Gemma, pick up. 杰玛 接着念
[20:42] Does something smell like shit round here? 这儿是不是有东西闻起来像屎
[20:45] OK, that’s enough! 够了
[20:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:48] Gemma. 杰玛
[20:50] “Ralph remembered another small boy who had stood like this “拉尔夫记得还有一个小男孩这样站立着
[20:54] “and he flinched away from the memory. 而他不愿想起那段回忆
[20:57] “He had pushed through, erm… 他已推开了…
[20:58] “He had pushed the thought down and out of sight.” 他已将这份记忆深深地掩埋了起来”
[21:00] So, er, services have updated us on the Crown 服务机构通知我们 皇家检察署
[21:05] upping your step-dad’s charge to attempted murder. 把你继父的指控加重为谋杀未遂
[21:10] How are you feeling about it all? 你对此有何感受
[21:15] Is your mum coping all right? 你妈妈还好吗
[21:19] Yeah? 怎么样了
[21:22] What about your older brother? Is he OK? 那你哥哥呢 他还好吗
[21:28] Ray? 雷
[21:30] Well, I’m going to have to put you on attendance report, Ray. 我得上报你的出勤记录 雷
[21:33] Nathan’s fine. 内森很好
[21:36] We’re all fine. 我们都很好
[21:39] Thank you. 谢谢关心
[21:44] OK. 好吧
[21:46] Well… 那么
[21:48] A special school grant might help a little bit? 学校特殊补助金是不是能帮点忙
[21:55] Please? 听我说
[21:57] Just get yourself some clothes for mufti day, or something. 给自己买点喜欢的衣服 或其他什么
[22:03] Yeah? 好吗
[23:01] Sorry. 抱歉
[23:08] You all right in there, Mum? 没事吧 妈妈
[23:10] I left them to re-heat too long. 加热的时间有点长了
[23:13] They’re all right. 挺好的
[23:20] Bon appetito! 用餐愉快
[23:21] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[23:28] That kid’s got to be CGI. 那家伙肯定是电脑合成的
[23:30] I mean, pulling moves like that? 居然能做出这种动作
[23:32] – Or a robot. – Yeah, yeah. -或是个机器人 -对 对
[23:34] Like some sick psycho robot kid 类似超酷的疯子机器人小孩
[23:37] that breakdances the judges to bits. 跳霹雳舞跳到评委跪下
[23:47] I don’t want this psych test messing with the boy’s head. 我不希望这个心理测试扰乱孩子的思绪
[23:50] He’s in a vulnerable enough state already. 他现在已经够脆弱了
[23:52] I know. 我知道
[23:55] I’d like us to have a chat alone first. 我想先单独和他谈谈
[23:57] If that’s OK with you, Rafael? 如果你同意的话 拉斐尔
[24:30] Do you know why you’re here, Rafael? 你知道自己为什么来这里吗 拉斐尔
[24:35] to see if I’m OK for the trial. 检查我是否能出庭
[24:37] Yeah. Good. Fit to plead. 没错 很好 看来你有抗辩能力
[24:44] I get lost in that. 那个让我迷醉
[24:46] The universe. It’s like the mind. 宇宙 就像头脑一样
[24:49] Our own unknowable. 我们自身的未知之谜
[24:53] It’s called the Pillars of Creation. 那个叫创生之柱
[24:53] 哈勃太空望远镜于1995年4月1日拍摄 在鹰星云内圆柱形的星际气体和尘埃的一张影像
[24:57] Well, that’s wonderful. 真不错
[25:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:03] Are you keen on space, then? 所以你喜欢太空 对吗
[25:08] I like, astronomy. 我喜欢…天文学
[25:10] Yeah. 嗯
[25:12] Of course. 很明显
[25:13] So, do you miss school? 你想念上学吗
[25:17] A bit. 有一点
[25:20] Did you ever get in any fights? 你以前打过架吗
[25:22] Not really. 基本没有
[25:26] One. 就一次
[25:28] And what happened? 发生了什么
[25:33] Did you win? 你赢了吗
[25:36] Got broken up. 被打惨了
[25:39] Got suspended. 被停学了
[25:42] Would you like to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗
[25:47] I crushed a ladybird. 我碾死了一只瓢虫
[25:50] I killed it. 我杀了它
[25:53] Because you got suspended? 因为你被停学了吗
[25:55] No. 不是
[25:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:00] OK. 好吧
[26:02] So, how does that make you feel? 那件事让你有什么感受
[26:03] On a scale of one to ten, 从一到十
[26:05] one being great, ten being terrible. 一是感觉很好 十是感觉很糟
[26:14] Like, nine? 大概是九
[26:16] Right. 好
[26:18] So, why does that make you feel so terrible, do you think? 你觉得那为什么让你感到糟糕呢
[26:24] Cos it didn’t deserve it. 因为它不该死
[26:28] It didn’t do anything wrong. 它什么也没做错
[26:32] I killed it. 我却杀了它
[26:36] Does anything make you feel ten? 有什么让你感到十的事情吗
[26:39] My brother… 我哥哥
[26:41] Nathan. 内森
[26:44] And Christie. 还有克莉丝蒂
[26:47] And Serena. 瑟琳娜
[26:50] And Mum. 和妈妈
[26:53] And Scott? 那斯科特呢
[26:59] What happened? 那件事
[27:03] Does that make you feel ten, too? 那也让你感到十吗
[27:08] Nine, then? 九呢
[27:11] Eight? 八
[27:12] OK. All right. 好吧
[27:14] I can give you some strategies for now for when you feel like that. 我可以教你一些方法 应对你有这种感觉的时候
[27:19] Breathing exercises. 呼吸练习
[27:23] OK? 好吗
[27:30] Rafael has expressed symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. 拉斐尔表现出创伤后应激综合征的症状
[27:35] He is only just beginning to remember the murder. 他才刚刚开始记起凶案
[27:39] Fragments. 只有片段
[27:40] But he isn’t ready to address it. 但他没准备好谈论它
[27:42] Address? In what way? 谈论 怎么说
[27:44] Rafael refuses to accept any liability for the murder. 拉斐尔拒绝承担杀人的责任
[27:49] Rather, that it was the deceased’s fault. 他更认为这是死者咎由自取
[27:51] And what do you make of him? 那你怎么看
[27:54] Well, I’ll need to make my report. Informally? 我得先写完报告才能定夺 但私下说
[27:57] He has no obvious psychopathic traits. 他没有显著的精神病态特征
[28:00] He displays clear empathy and sensitivity. 他表现出明显的同情和敏感
[28:03] – And how might he come across? – The child in court? -那他会给人什么感觉 -在法庭上吗
[28:06] Well… He’s intelligent, articulate… 他很聪明 思维清晰
[28:08] but reserved. Self-contained. 但内向 寡言
[28:12] Add the pressure of the setting… 再加上法庭上的压力
[28:14] So callous. 所以他会让人觉得冷酷无情
[28:15] Devious. 阴险
[28:17] Not damaged enough, outwardly. 受到的伤害还不够 从外表上说如此
[28:19] You know, if Rafael was tried through the Youth Courts, 如果拉斐尔是在未成年法庭上受审
[28:23] the decision would lie solely with the judge, 那将由法官单独做出裁决
[28:27] who would make a decision based on all aspects of this child’s life. 法官会根据这孩子生活的各方面做决定
[28:33] But this is murder. 但这是谋杀案
[28:36] And he has to face a jury. 他必须面对陪审团
[28:38] So, we try a child as young as ten… 我们要审判的是一个10岁的孩子
[28:43] who isn’t, by law, allowed to buy a pet bloody hamster 根据法律 他现在都不被允许购买宠物仓鼠
[28:46] until he’s 16, as an adult? 要满16岁成年后才行
[28:47] Well, we have no in between here, so… 这里没有一个中间地带 所以…
[28:50] Look, he’s just lucky to have you both fighting his corner. 听着 他很幸运 有你们两个替他辩护
[28:56] Not all the kids I see here are, I tell you. 老实说 不是这里的每个孩子都这么幸运
[29:01] Is there else anything we can use? 还有别的可利用的点吗
[29:03] PTSD? You mentioned Ray had… 创伤后遗症 你提过那次行为…
[29:06] Repercussions of the act. 对雷有重大的影响
[29:09] Also possibly from other accumulated experiences of violence. 也可能有其他暴力行为累积造成的心理创伤
[29:14] Any other mitigating factors? 还有其他能帮助减刑的因素吗
[30:12] You look surprised to see me. 看到我你似乎有点惊讶
[30:15] The court didn’t believe your brother. 法庭不相信你哥哥的话
[30:16] Been acquitted. 我被无罪释放了
[30:25] Ray, this is my home. 雷 这里是我家
[30:31] And there is no way you and your brother are getting rid of me again. 你和你哥哥休想再摆脱我
[30:45] Those for the little ‘uns? 这是给小家伙们准备的吗
[30:51] Oh, look at you two! 瞧瞧你们两个
[30:52] I have missed you two little munchkins so much! Come here! 我好想你们两个小宝贝啊 快过来
[30:57] Fuck off. 滚蛋
[31:01] What you got there? 你们拿的是什么
[31:03] Go away. 滚开
[31:05] Go away! 滚开
[31:07] I ain’t going nowhere, mate. 我不会走的 小子
[31:08] – Go away! Go away! Go away! – You go. -滚开 滚开 滚开 -你走才对
[31:09] – Nathan. – Go away! -内森 -滚开
[31:11] – Going nowhere, mate. Going nowhere. – Go away! -我不会走的 不可能 -滚开
[31:13] I just can’t. 我受不了了
[31:14] This can’t be real… 这不可能是真的
[31:25] The man was asleep on the sofa. 那个男人当时睡在沙发上
[31:27] They went down those stairs to kill him. 他们是专门下楼去杀他的
[31:29] It’s pre-meditation. End of. 这是有预谋的 无可辩驳
[31:31] Because of what their mother had told Nathan, 那是因为他们的母亲先前对内森说的话
[31:33] that Scott was going to… 她说斯科特要…
[31:34] Finish the job. Right. 彻底做个了结 没错
[31:37] For which we only have Nathan and Veronica’s words. 但这仅是内森和维罗妮卡的一面之词
[31:42] And I am not putting his mother in the witness box, 我不会让他妈妈站在证人席上的
[31:45] and as for him… 至于他…
[31:47] Christ. 天呐
[31:48] Poor fella was in a heck of a state, all right. 这可怜的家伙当时的确精神恍惚
[31:52] His crowd will surely show that. It’s their ace. 他的律师肯定会当庭展示这点的 这是他们的王牌
[31:57] And ours, too. 也是我们的王牌
[31:59] Maybe. 或许吧
[32:05] Ray sees big, beloved brother in the doorway, 雷看到他敬爱的大哥站在门口
[32:10] in that state, 精神恍惚
[32:11] saying he’s in imminent danger for his life, 说他马上就有生命危险了
[32:15] added to the experience of the earlier trauma, 再加上此前的创伤
[32:20] building… 积累在一起…
[32:31] Where there is a fear of serious violence, 担忧遭遇严重暴力
[32:33] it needs to be in respect of violence against the defendant 必须是被告或另一个明确的人
[32:36] or another identified person. 面临暴力威胁
[32:39] Aka Nathan. 也就是内森
[32:43] It’s a shot in the dark that the prosecution will tear right into, 这希望不大 检方估计会直接还击
[32:48] but the loss of control needn’t be in the moment. 但”失控”不必只发生在那一刻
[32:51] If we can show it built up over time, 如果我们能证明反抗情绪是逐渐累积的
[32:53] we’re in with a chance. 或许还有机会
[33:03] Here comes trouble. “麻烦”来了
[33:08] Hasn’t a clue what’s about to hit him. 他还不知道自己将遭受怎样的腥风血雨
[33:13] Ray, because of your age, 雷 因为你的年纪
[33:16] the Crown has certain concessions it can make. 皇家检察署可以给你些特权
[33:19] Would you prefer to sit with your legal team, with us, 你是希望跟你的律师团队 也就是我们 一起坐
[33:23] or on your own? 还是自己单独坐
[33:24] You, please, but what about Nathan? 跟你们一起 但内森怎么办
[33:27] His team will look after him. 他的团队自然会帮他的
[33:29] We need… 我们需要…
[33:32] You need… 你需要…
[33:33] Ray, look at me when I’m talking to you, please. 雷 我在跟你说话的时候请看着我
[33:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:40] You need to focus on you now. 你现在需要专注于你自己
[33:43] No-one else. 而不是别人
[33:45] It’s very important, Ray. 这点非常重要 雷
[33:47] In a few days, you’re going to be sat in court 几天后 你将出现在法庭上
[33:50] with everyone looking at you like you’re Dracula’s son. 大家眼中的你就是吸血鬼德古拉之子
[33:55] You need to be ready. 你需要做好准备
[33:56] Yeah, OK. 好的 行
[33:58] The Crown will push hard for murder. 皇家检察署会力争给你定成谋杀
[34:04] What’s the difference? 有什么区别
[34:06] Between manslaughter and murder? 过失杀人和谋杀吗
[34:09] Ten years plus in prison, maybe. 可能会多坐十年牢
[34:12] If you were a 30-year-old man 如果你是个30岁的人
[34:14] with the mind of someone your age, 但心智却只有你现在这个年龄
[34:16] you would be judged not fit for trial. 你会被判定不适合受审
[34:17] But you’re not, Ray. 但你不是这种情况 雷
[34:21] I will fight to get you as much of a life as possible. 我会尽可能地帮你争取最大程度的减刑
[34:26] But I need you to be strong for me. 但我需要你为我坚强起来
[34:30] OK? 明白吗
[34:33] So we’re going with loss of control. 我们打算采用”失控”这个说法
[34:36] And what will really help this defence, we hope, 对你的庭审有极大帮助的一点 我们希望的
[34:38] is Nathan giving evidence, 就是内森出庭作证
[34:41] saying he came into your room that night, is that right? 说他当晚去到你的房间 是这样吗
[34:47] Yeah. 是的
[34:48] He says he was in immediate fear for his life, 他说他恐惧自己马上就有生命危险了
[34:52] so you felt you had no other choice 所以你觉得你别无选择
[34:56] but to go down those stairs with him. 只能跟他一起下楼梯
[34:59] Is that what happened? 当晚的情况是这样的吗
[35:03] Yeah, it was. 是的 就是这样
[35:05] OK, Ray. 好的 雷
[35:07] Good. 很好
[35:09] And so then… 然后…
[35:14] you lost control, did you? 你失控了 对吧
[35:21] Right. 好的
[35:23] Stealth, my son. 潜伏袭击 孩子
[35:25] Now stay sharp. They’re coming in from all sides. 保持警惕 敌人会从各个方向发起攻击
[35:35] They need somewhere to stay, Scott. 他们需要一个住的地方 斯科特
[35:40] – Those boys tried to get me put away! – They’re my boys! -他们差点害我坐牢 -他们是我的儿子
[35:43] Now Nathan’s stuck up in that loft, laughing down at me! 现在内森占着那个阁楼 居高临下地嘲笑我
[35:46] And he’d better stay up there if he knows what’s good for him. 他要是心里有点数 最好永远待在上面
[35:49] The only place I can get some peace is that bloody shed! 我唯一能获得安宁的地方就是那个小木棚
[35:52] And that’s my space! 那是我的空间
[37:54] You’re sat just here, OK? 你坐在这里 好吗
[38:31] All rise. 全体起立
[38:47] Before this trial can formally begin, 在庭审正式开始前 我先说一下
[38:50] a request has been made that Section 39 有人请求撤销第39条法规中的
[38:52] press reporting restrictions be lifted. 禁止媒体报道这一点
[38:54] – Your Honour? – And I must agree. -法官大人 -而我必须同意
[38:57] The sheer ferocity of the attack 这场谋杀之残暴
[38:59] leaves it in the public’s best interest I do so. 公之于众是为了大家的权益
[39:01] But naming the boy leaves his whole future marked, 但是暴露这孩子的身份会让他的未来蒙上阴影
[39:04] let alone his case. 更不用说这场案子
[39:06] It is final, Miss Stephens. 我意已决 史蒂芬斯律师
[39:08] Call the jury, please. 陪审团请进 谢谢
[39:29] Be brave as the shadows close upon you. 黑暗袭来当勇敢面对
[39:33] For we shall endure until light returns once more. 历经磨砺方得光明再临
[39:38] Will the accused please stand? 被告请起立
[39:40] Stand up. 站起来
[39:45] Rafael Jack McCullin, you stand accused of the murder 拉斐尔·杰克·麦库林 你被控谋杀
[39:48] of Scott Adam Jameson, and are pleading not guilty. 斯科特·亚当·詹姆森 你提出无罪抗辩
[39:51] You may now sit down. 请坐
[39:55] Nathaniel Martin McCullin, 内森尼尔·马丁·麦库林
[39:57] you also stand accused of the murder of Scott Adam Jameson, 你也被控谋杀斯科特·亚当·詹姆森
[40:00] and are pleading not guilty. 你提出无罪抗辩
[40:02] You may now sit down. 请坐
[40:17] This was a horrific, merciless attack 本案受害者在毫无防备地睡着时
[40:20] on a defenceless sleeping man, 被以残忍的手法杀害
[40:23] yet both defendants are putting forward a partial defence. 然而两名被告都提出减责辩护
[40:28] Loss of control. 失控
[40:30] Reducing murder to manslaughter, 将谋杀减轻为过失杀人
[40:32] arguing, on that night, 他们争辩 那天晚上
[40:34] the brothers acted out of 这对兄弟是恐惧自己
[40:36] an immediate fear for their lives. 马上有生命危险才采取了行动
[40:39] The Crown will expose a cold-blooded murder… 皇家检察署将揭穿这场由愤怒驱使的
[40:43] borne out of anger. 残忍谋杀
[40:45] Pure premeditated revenge. 这完全是蓄谋报复
[40:51] And so we must also ask, 所以我们必须问一问
[40:53] what was discussed in Rafael’s room? 他们在拉斐尔的房间里到底讨论了什么
[40:57] What went on behind that door, 他们关起门来说了什么
[40:59] before they then went down those stairs 然后一起走下楼梯
[41:01] and savagely killed their unwitting step-father? 残忍地杀害了他们毫不知情的继父
[41:06] Murder or manslaughter? 谋杀 还是过失杀人
[41:08] Revenge? 报复
[41:10] Or loss of control? 还是失控
[41:20] – Oh, look at his outfit! – Oh, my days. -看他的衣服 -我的天呐
[41:23] – Check out his grandad’s cardigan. – Dickhead! -看他穿的老头开襟毛衣 -蠢货
[41:27] Absolute wrong ‘un, he is. 他绝对有问题
[41:33] Why are you still wearing uniform? 你为什么还穿着校服
[41:36] All right, smell? 怎么样啊 臭屎弟
[41:39] What did you say to me? 你说什么
[41:46] Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! 打架 打架 打架
[42:05] I’ve got two home visits to get in still. Sorry, Amber. Ali. 我还有两家要去探访 抱歉 安珀 爱丽
[42:12] Come on in. Grab a seat. 进来吧 请坐
[42:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:18] Sorry, sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[42:19] Sorry. 抱歉
[42:22] Harder to get out the house than woodworm, this one. 这人比木蛀虫还难赶出家门
[42:25] What you fighting for, eh? 你打架是为什么呢
[42:28] So, the school have called the multi-agency meeting because 这次学校安排了多方见面会是因为
[42:32] we’re concerned about the effects on Ray and his siblings 我们担心你这次回家对雷和其他孩子
[42:36] of your return to the home, Mr Jameson. 产生了影响 詹姆森先生
[42:40] Children’s Services, as you know, no longer believe 如你们所知 儿童服务部认为
[42:42] the children are children in need. 这些孩子不再需要援助
[42:44] Well, we feel that things have improved significantly 我们认为自从詹姆森先生回来之后
[42:46] in the home since Mr Jameson’s return, 家庭状况已经明显改善
[42:49] particularly for the younger children, 尤其是对于较年幼的孩子来说
[42:50] who seem much more settled, again as a consequence. 他们似乎更舒适自在了 这也是结果
[42:53] Well, Ray isn’t more settled, 但雷的情况并没改善
[42:56] as the incident at lunchtime clearly attests. 他在午餐时的表现就可以证明
[42:58] The altercation in the home was with the older brother? 之前在家里和你发生争执的是他哥吧
[43:00] Yeah, but the trauma of the incident for Ray alone… 对 但是这次事件对雷造成的创伤…
[43:03] Trauma? 创伤
[43:05] Ray? 雷
[43:07] What trauma? 什么创伤
[43:13] Don’t know. 不知道
[43:17] He had a scrap, is all. Just a scrap. 就是一次争吵 仅此而已
[43:20] Nathaniel’s still living in the home. 内森尼尔还住在家里
[43:22] Is that right, Veronica? 对吗 维罗妮卡
[43:26] Everything’s all right now. 现在都没事了
[43:27] The Queen herself said so, or else I would not be sitting here. 女王陛下亲自说的 否则我也不会坐在这里
[43:33] Everything’s OK now. 现在没事了
[43:37] Well, I would like to ask Ray. 好 我想问问雷
[43:41] Ray? 雷
[43:44] Is everything all right at home now? 现在家里一切还好吗
[43:54] A series of 57 stabs wounds to the back, varying depths. 背部有57处刺伤 深度不同
[43:58] 12 longer, deeper wounds to the upper-right chest. 右上侧胸口有12处较深较长的伤口
[44:02] A number punctured the right lung. 一部分刺穿了右肺
[44:04] A prolonged attempt to decapitate the head, all arteries severed, 多次试图砍下头部 所有动脉断裂
[44:08] only a small section of skin left connecting it to the body. 只有一小部分皮肤连接着头部和躯体
[44:14] Many slash wounds to palms of hands. 手掌上有多处砍伤
[44:16] All defensive injuries. 都是防卫伤
[44:20] Excuse me. Excuse me. Thank you. 抱歉 借过 谢谢
[44:39] Kerry. 凯瑞
[44:42] Where’s Ray? 雷在哪里
[44:46] – Ah, hey… – Is there anything you’d care to say? -别 -你有什么想说的话吗
[44:47] Come on, Ray, inside. 雷 进屋去
[44:49] Would you kindly piss off? 能不能请你们赶紧滚
[45:01] Everyone will know now. 这下大家都会知道了
[45:06] Eat. 吃饭吧
[45:58] Where’s my big brother gone? 我哥哥去哪儿了
[46:02] I don’t know. 不知道
[46:08] Well, get him back! 让他回来啊
[46:10] Get him back! 让他回来
[46:32] Look at the…look at the state! 你看看这个家
[46:35] Look at the state of this place! 都成什么鬼样子了
[46:36] Why am I working so hard for us all, eh?! 我为什么还要这么辛苦工作
[46:40] – Calm…calm down. – Calm?! -冷静 先冷静一下 -冷静
[46:42] Don’t tell me to be calm! 别叫我冷静
[46:45] When this place is a tip, and they’re still living here! 这里像个垃圾场 而且他们还赖着不走
[46:48] They’re doing nothing but taking the piss! 他们什么都不做 只会惹怒我
[46:50] You don’t have to stay here. 你不是非得要住在这里
[46:52] What did you just say to me? 你刚才说什么
[46:54] Don’t you ever… Don’t you ever speak to me like that again, 我警告你 再别用这种语气跟我说话
[46:57] do you hear me? 听见了吗
[46:58] In my own house! It’s all fucking down to me! 这可是我家 全他妈得靠我
[47:01] You don’t lift a finger, do you?! It’s all down to me! 你连个指头都不动 都他妈靠我
[47:04] Nothing ever fucking changes! 永远都他妈这个样
[47:06] You don’t do anything, woman! 你什么都不做 臭婆娘
[47:08] You don’t lift a finger! 连个指头都不抬一下
[47:11] And as for you… 至于你
[47:13] Come down here, you useless prick! 你给我下来 你个废物
[47:16] Get yourself down here now! Come on! 给老子下来 下来
[47:20] Ah! I thought not! 我就知道
[47:29] We have established Nathaniel in some sorry state of depression, 我们已经证实内森尼尔不幸处于抑郁状态
[47:34] at the time, at least, 至少案发时如此
[47:35] which, as we are also aware, is no defence in itself. 我们也知道他无法进行辩护
[47:39] But what of Rafael? 但拉斐尔呢
[47:41] In your report, Doctor, 医生 在你的报告里
[47:43] you record him of sound mind. 你说他神志清醒
[47:46] A bright boy for his age. 在他这个年纪里称得上聪明
[47:48] As fit to plead as his adult brother. 像他成年的哥哥一样 有抗辩能力
[47:52] Well, yes. But also no. 是的 但也不是
[47:54] I don’t follow. Which one is it? 我没听明白 到底可不可以
[47:56] A child’s mind isn’t fully formed, like an adult’s. 孩子的心智不像成人那样发育成熟
[48:00] Different aspects develop at different rates 在他心智发育的过程中
[48:04] as it continues to grow. 各方面的成长速度不同
[48:05] Yet you assessed Rafael as fit for trial. 然而你估定拉斐尔可以接受审判
[48:08] He understands his charge? 他能理解对他的指控
[48:10] Yes, he understands it. 是的 他理解
[48:12] And record him as having no obvious psychiatric or psychotic problems? 你还估定他没有明显的精神或心理问题
[48:17] That is correct. Yes. 没错 是的
[48:19] But, in fact, as a rather articulate, clever child, 相反 他是个善于表达 聪明的孩子
[48:22] and fit to plead? 能进行抗辩
[48:25] Yes. 是的
[48:27] Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你 医生
[48:29] Nothing further. 我问完了
[48:31] Dr Keaton, could you please explain to us 基顿医生 能请你解释一下
[48:35] how a child experiences the world? 一个孩子是如何体验这个世界的吗
[48:39] Well, the child’s reading of the world comes from the sensory, 孩子通过感观来解读这个世界
[48:43] emotional part of the brain 就是大脑中对冲动
[48:46] that reacts to impulse, instinct, aggression, 本能和攻击性行为做出反应的情感部分
[48:51] whereas the more rational, decision-making part of the brain, 然而大脑中更理性 做决策的部分
[48:56] the pre-frontal cortex, that responds to situations with 面对各种情况能做出正确判断的前额叶皮质
[49:00] good judgment, isn’t fully grown, 还没有发育完全
[49:03] literally, until we’re adults. 直到我们成年才会发育成熟
[49:07] It also struggles with futures, 孩子还难以理解未来
[49:09] understanding the long-term consequences of actions. 以及行为的长远后果
[49:14] So there’s a fundamental imbalance in their capacity 所以他们的理解能力
[49:19] for understanding. 有着根本性不平衡
[49:22] Could you tell us, then, 那你能告诉我们
[49:24] what might have been going on 那起残忍谋杀发生当晚
[49:25] inside a child’s mind the night of such a murder, 面对迫在眉睫 之前遭遇过
[49:29] in response to an imminent threat of violence, 马上又将发生的暴力威胁
[49:32] experienced before, happening once again? 一个孩子可能有怎样的想法呢
[49:35] A child’s brain aged 12, 13, 14, say, 一个年龄在12至14岁的孩子
[49:39] would have been emotionally overwhelmed 可能会情绪失控
[49:43] and compelled to react. 被迫作出反应
[49:46] Thank you, Doctor. Nothing further. 谢谢 医生 我问完了
[51:12] So, after Mr Jameson’s acquittal and return to the family home, 詹姆森先生无罪获释 返回家后
[51:15] the collective decision was made that Rafael, 各单位共同决定 拉斐尔
[51:18] along with Serena and Christie, 以及瑟琳娜和克莉丝蒂
[51:20] would no longer be deemed to be children in need. 不再是需援助儿童
[51:23] Correct? 对吗
[51:24] Yes. Yes, that is correct. 是的 没错
[51:27] And why was that, Mrs Delaney? 为什么呢 德莱尼女士
[51:29] The…the children had their father back. 孩子们的父亲回来了
[51:31] And they seemed much happier. 他们似乎也比之前快乐许多
[51:34] The family appeared much more stable a unit. 这个家庭看起来也更稳定了
[51:37] Much more stable? 更稳定了
[51:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:48] Children in need are defined in law 法律上定义需援助儿童为
[51:51] as children aged under 18 18岁以下
[51:53] who need local authority services 需要地方服务机构帮助
[51:56] to prevent significant or further harm to health or development. 防止其健康或成长受到严重或进一步伤害的儿童
[52:02] Do you recognise this definition to be what constitutes 你认为这个定义符合你们机构
[52:05] a child in need by your services? 对需援助儿童的界定吗
[52:09] Oh, yes. 是的
[52:09] That’s it. Yes. 就是这样 没错
[52:12] To prevent significant or further harm 防止其健康或成长
[52:18] to health or development. 受到严重或进一步伤害
[52:20] Yet, after a terrifying incident Ray had witnessed against 然而 在雷目睹了他哥哥遭遇的
[52:24] his elder brother, 可怕事件后
[52:25] its charge upped by this very court to attempted murder, 并且该事件被本法院上升为谋杀未遂
[52:30] Mr Jameson’s return to the household, 詹姆森先生却重新返回家中
[52:32] along with the weapon used in that incident, 还带回那次冲突中用过的武器
[52:35] resulted in Rafael no longer being seen as a child in need. 结果导致拉斐尔不再被视为需援助儿童
[52:38] Is this correct, Mrs Delaney? 是这样吗 德莱尼女士
[52:44] Yes. 是的
[52:47] Nothing further. 我问完了
[52:50] Yet his record details a vicious, unprovoked attack on a peer. 然而有详细记录显示他曾无故攻击同龄人
[52:55] After Mr Jameson’s return, yes. 在詹姆森先生回家后 是的
[52:58] “Unprovoked” the records read. 记录显示”无故”
[53:01] So much so that Rafael was suspended. 甚至严重到拉斐尔被停课
[53:04] Is this correct also, Mrs Lyndon? 这也正确吗 林登女士
[53:08] Yes. 是的
[53:10] This unprovoked assault only serving as a kind of gym, 这次无故袭击对他来说只是一种游戏
[53:13] if you will, like the violent games he played on his computer. 就像他在电脑上玩过的暴力游戏一样
[53:16] Your Honour. 法官大人
[53:17] Please continue, Mr Ramsden. 请继续 冉斯登先生
[53:19] Nothing further. 我问完了
[53:26] How was Rafael as a student? 拉斐尔是个怎么样的学生
[53:29] He was a pleasure to know. 他是一个讨人喜欢的孩子
[53:32] And was the school aware of Rafael’s role in the household 校方知道拉斐尔在家中
[53:37] as carer to both children and mother? 必须照顾妈妈和两个幼童吗
[53:41] Yes, erm, we were. 是的 我们知道
[53:44] To an extent. 知道一些
[53:45] And is it not so that Rafael used a special school grant, 拉斐尔是否把学校给他自己买衣服的
[53:50] intended to clothe him, 特殊补助金
[53:51] to clothe his half-siblings, 用来买衣服给他同母异父的妹妹们
[53:53] the deceased’s own biological children? 也就是死者的两个亲生孩子
[53:56] Yes. This is true, yes. 是的 没错
[53:58] And this unprovoked attack at the school. 在学校发生的这起无故袭击
[54:03] Was it something out of character for Ray, would you say? 你是否觉得不像雷会做的事
[54:07] Yes. 是的
[54:09] Ray was a… 雷以前是个…
[54:12] He was a gentle and sensitive… 他以前是个温柔敏感…
[54:15] I mean he is. He still is. 我的意思是 他现在也是
[54:21] Sorry. 对不起
[54:29] Nothing further. 我问完了
[54:43] Kerry, don’t lose your cool, but… 凯瑞 别激动 但是…
[54:49] Nathan isn’t giving evidence. 内森不出庭作证了
[54:58] Nathan? 内森
[55:00] – Nathan. – Ray… -内森 -雷
[55:02] – Nathan, please. – Ray, turn around. -内森 求你了 -雷 转过来
[55:04] – Nathan. – Now. -内森 -快
[55:40] – What the hell was that? – He needs me. -刚刚那是怎么回事 -他需要我
[55:41] No, no, YOU need you. 不 你才最需要你
[55:45] More than ever. 特别是现在
[55:48] OK, so Nathan’s defence aren’t showing the jury 内森的律师也不会向陪审团展示
[55:53] Nathan’s police photos either. 内森在警局拍的嫌犯照
[55:55] But that’s their trump card. Why? 但那是他们的王牌 为什么
[55:58] I don’t know. In case it makes him look too disturbed to them? 我不知道 怕照片显得他精神太过失常吗
[56:09] Ray, listen now. I want you to have a life, 雷 听好了 我希望你拥有自己的生活
[56:14] one day, of your own. 在未来的某一天
[56:16] And that life very much hangs on what happens next. 而你能否拥有那生活 就看接下来的发展
[56:22] We feel your best chance now… 我们觉得你现在最好的机会
[56:27] is to give evidence. 就是出庭作证
[56:30] I can only advise, mind. 我只能给你建议
[56:31] It’s up to you. 还是得由你来决定
[56:41] OK. OK. 好 好
[56:48] Right. Ramsden will come right at you. 那好 冉斯登会直冲你来
[56:52] And he will give you nothing. 他不会给你喘息机会
[56:55] You look him in the eye. 你直视他双眼
[56:57] You stay calm. 保持冷静
[56:59] And you think carefully before you answer. 想清楚了再回答
[57:04] Do you remember what you told me about just before it happened? 你还记得你告诉我事发前发生了什么吗
[57:11] That… 我…
[57:14] I lost control? 失控了
[57:16] Good. 很好
[57:19] Focus on you. 专注于你自己
[57:22] Not on Nathan. 而不是内森
[57:24] You are not speaking for him as well. 你并非同时要替他说话
[57:27] You got that? 明白吗
[57:35] OK. 好了
[57:42] OK, let me in, Veronica. 让我进去 维罗妮卡
[57:49] Fucking let me in! 你他妈让我进去
[57:55] We can talk about it! Come on, just open the door, let me in. 我们可以谈的 快开门吧 让我进去
[58:03] Are you listening up there, Nathan? 你在楼上偷听吗 内森
[58:07] Well, you get ready, boy. 你准备挨揍吧 臭小子
[58:11] Bad, bad rabbit. 坏兔子
[58:16] Just remember what Kerry said to you. 记住凯瑞对你说的话
[58:55] Rafael, you are being tried for murder. 拉斐尔 你因谋杀罪名受审
[58:59] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[59:02] Yes. 嗯
[59:03] I do. 我明白
[59:05] And did you have an equal part to your brother in what happened? 你和你哥哥在此事件中 是否担负相同的责任
[59:11] I had a part in what happened. 我有责任
[59:13] Yeah. 对
[59:16] You accept that you killed a man? 你承认你杀了一个男人
[59:21] Yes. I do. 是的 我承认
[59:23] Were you scared of this man? 你是否怕这男人
[59:29] Yes. 是的
[59:32] After Scott Jameson was acquitted, 斯科特·詹姆森无罪释放后
[59:35] did you want revenge? 你是否想报复他
[59:39] No. 没有
[59:40] But something needed to be done? 但你必须做些什么 对吗
[59:44] For the record, please, aloud. 请你大声回答 以供记录在案
[59:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[59:51] Was violence ever talked about? 你们讨论过要使用暴力吗
[59:53] No. Never. 没有 从来没有
[59:57] Nathaniel was spending his life in his room. 内森尼尔本来一直把自己关在房间里
[1:00:01] When he came to your room that night, 他进来你房间那晚
[1:00:03] how did he look? 他看起来怎么样
[1:00:30] Mum said…Mum said…Mum said that 妈妈说…妈妈说…
[1:00:32] we have to…we have to lock our doors cos Scott’s… 我们…我们必须锁门 因为斯科特…
[1:00:35] – Mum said that Scott’s going to… – Calm down. -妈妈说斯科特要… -冷静
[1:00:36] He’s going to go to the shed and get the axe again. 他又要去木棚里拿那把斧头
[1:00:38] Calm down. Yeah? 冷静点 好吗
[1:00:40] We have to lock our doors, cos Scott’s gone back to the shed, OK? 我们必须锁好门 因为斯科特又去木棚里了
[1:00:42] – Nathan, calm down. – To finish…to finish the job, once and for all. -内森 冷静 -他要彻底做个了结
[1:00:48] Come on. 进来
[1:00:55] For the record, please. 请回答
[1:00:57] He said that…he said that Scott threatened Mum. 他说…他说斯科特威胁了妈妈
[1:01:03] Nothing unusual, by all accounts. 据大家说 这没什么不寻常
[1:01:05] And we can only have your word for that, 我们只有你的一面之词
[1:01:07] as she isn’t giving evidence either. 因为她也不出庭作证
[1:01:10] So, did you not think killing Mr Jameson a bit… 你不认为杀死詹姆森先生有点…
[1:01:17] extreme? 极端吗
[1:01:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:01:27] In your room, you and Nathan, 你和内森在你房间里
[1:01:29] did you discuss how to do it? 有没有讨论如何动手
[1:01:49] We just… 我们只是…
[1:01:53] went downstairs and got the knives. 下楼去拿了刀
[1:01:56] Who decided? 谁决定的
[1:02:15] It wasn’t planned. 不是事先计划好的
[1:02:19] Your brother, in a state, by all accounts… 据大家说 你哥哥那阵子精神恍惚
[1:02:24] Who was clearest of mind? 当时你们谁头脑更清醒
[1:02:26] Your Honour. 法官大人
[1:02:27] Leading. 引导性问题
[1:02:34] So, you went downstairs 你下楼
[1:02:35] to find the deceased curled up, fast asleep. 看到死者蜷缩着身体 睡得很熟
[1:02:40] Actually, no threat at all. 事实上根本没威胁
[1:03:03] No, not… 没…
[1:03:06] Not then. 那时没有
[1:03:07] No threat at that moment. 那一刻没威胁
[1:03:12] But you still stuck the knife in? 但你还是用刀捅了他
[1:03:16] Who led the charge? 谁先动手的
[1:03:19] Look at me, Rafael, not your brother. 看着我 拉斐尔 不要看你哥哥
[1:03:34] We just… 我们就…
[1:03:42] We just went and attacked him. 反正就攻击了他
[1:03:44] Did he just wake up? 他是不是就醒了
[1:03:49] He had a lot of defensive injuries on his arms. 他双臂上有多处防卫伤
[1:03:56] I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[1:03:57] It just… ..happened. 总之…就是发生了
[1:04:01] A man is stabbed over 70 times. 一个男人被刺了70多刀
[1:04:05] His head near decapitated. 他几乎身首分离
[1:04:10] And you can’t remember? 你却不记得了吗
[1:04:14] That this butchery, somehow, just happened? 这般残忍的屠杀 莫名其妙就发生了吗
[1:04:19] Did Scott Jameson die in silence? 斯科特·詹姆森安静地死去吗
[1:04:22] I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[1:04:23] But you intended to kill him? 但你是有意杀死他的 对吗
[1:04:28] Rafael McCullin, on that night, 拉斐尔·麦库林 那一晚
[1:04:31] the decision was made for Scott Jameson to die. 你们决定要杀死斯考特·詹姆森
[1:04:48] I lost control. 我失控了
[1:04:52] When did you lose control? 你何时失控的
[1:04:56] I lost control… 我失控了
[1:04:58] before and during the attack. 在袭击前和袭击过程中
[1:05:08] Nothing further. 我问完了
[1:08:32] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[1:08:33] Me and my brother, we… 我和我弟弟 我们…
[1:08:37] we murdered. 我们杀了人
[1:08:41] We have only heard from one of the brothers, Rafael. 我们只听到两兄弟中的拉斐尔的供词
[1:08:45] Do not have your sympathies swayed by his age. 不要因他的年龄而同情他
[1:08:51] Ladies and gentlemen, this boy is a cold-blooded murderer. 女士们先生们 这男孩是个残酷的杀人犯
[1:08:55] Scott Jameson was butchered… 斯科特·詹姆森在睡梦中…
[1:08:58] as he slept. 惨遭屠杀
[1:09:01] Rafael McCullin has admitted in that very witness box 拉斐尔·麦库林已在证人席上承认
[1:09:05] his part in this savage, diabolical act. 他参与了该野蛮残忍的暴行
[1:09:09] This boy here had the capacity. 这个男孩有杀戮能力
[1:09:14] That is clear. 这点很明确
[1:09:16] And is as responsible as Nathaniel. 并且他和内森尼尔有同样的责任
[1:09:21] And, together, they planned then mercilessly murdered 他们一起计划并残忍谋杀了
[1:09:26] a loving, caring father… 一名慈爱的父亲
[1:09:33] of two young children. 他还有两个年幼的孩子
[1:09:38] These are the only facts for you to consider here. 你们只需考虑这些客观事实
[1:09:55] My learned friend wields the word “responsibility”. 我博学的同行一直提到”责任”一词
[1:10:02] But who took that for Rafael in this room today? 但今天在座谁为拉斐尔负责了
[1:10:08] His parents? 他的父母吗
[1:10:10] An adult brother who couldn’t give evidence? 他无法出庭作证的成年人哥哥
[1:10:13] The police? This very court? 警方 这个法庭
[1:10:17] The services that circled yet ultimately failed 与此事件有关 然而最终未能
[1:10:21] to protect him and his family? 保护他和他家人的服务机构
[1:10:25] All are culpable here. 以上都应受罪
[1:10:29] Yet we are not here to problem-solve. 然而我们不是来庭上解决问题的
[1:10:33] This arena, 这个竞技场
[1:10:36] this Crown system is designed for a win. 这个皇家检察体系的用途是决定赢
[1:10:41] Or lose. 或输
[1:10:43] Guilt or innocence. 有罪或无罪
[1:10:45] Beyond reasonable doubt. 无合理疑点
[1:10:48] Binary. 非黑即白
[1:10:49] Like fight or flight. 就像战或逃
[1:10:52] No room for nuance. 没有细微差别存在的余地
[1:10:55] No room for an emerging life lived in chaos. 没有生活在混乱中的青少年存在的余地
[1:11:01] And what is loss of control if it isn’t that? 这不是失控是什么
[1:11:07] A boy backed into a corner 一个被逼到绝境的男孩
[1:11:11] lashes back with that same terrible, furious rage 用自己最恐惧的暴怒手段
[1:11:16] he so feared himself. 展开猛烈攻击
[1:13:08] Do you want me to stay in here with you, Ray? 你希望我在这里陪你吗 雷
[1:13:27] Are you OK, Kerry? 你还好吧 凯瑞
[1:13:31] That’s an odd question for you 此刻你居然反过来
[1:13:33] to be asking me right now, Rafael McCullin. 问我这个问题 拉斐尔·麦库林
[1:13:39] Will the accused please stand? 请被告站起来
[1:13:46] Members of the jury, in the matter of Nathaniel McCullin, 诸位陪审团成员 关于内森尼尔·麦库林
[1:13:50] have you reached a verdict upon which at least nine of you agree? 你们是否至少有九人达成了一致裁决
[1:13:53] We have. 是的
[1:13:55] On the charge of murder, how do you find the defendant? 你们裁定被告的谋杀罪名是否成立
[1:14:00] Guilty. 成立
[1:14:03] In the matter of Rafael McCullin, 关于拉斐尔·麦库林
[1:14:06] have you reached a verdict upon which at least nine of you agree? 你们是否至少有九人达成了一致裁决
[1:14:10] We have. 是的
[1:14:12] On the charge of murder, how do you find the defendant? 你们裁定被告的谋杀罪名是否成立
[1:14:16] Not guilty. 不成立
[1:14:22] On the charge of manslaughter by loss of control, 你们裁定被告的因失控过失杀人罪名
[1:14:24] how do you find the defendant? 是否成立
[1:14:27] Guilty. 成立
[1:14:44] All rise. 全体起立
[1:14:53] Nathan. 内森
[1:14:54] Nathan… 内森
[1:14:57] please. 求你了
[1:15:04] Mum. 妈妈
[1:15:06] How’s…how’s Christie and Serena? No-one will tell me. 克莉丝蒂和瑟琳娜还好吗 没人肯告诉我
[1:15:11] They’re not with me any more. They took my babies away, Ray. 他们不跟我住了 我的宝贝们被夺走了 雷
[1:15:24] Mum, I’m so sorry. 妈妈 我很抱歉
[1:15:26] I’m sorry, I did it to protect you and Nathan, 对不起 我那么做是为了保护你和内森
[1:15:28] I did it to keep you and Nathan safe. 我是为了保护你和内森不受伤害
[1:15:30] OK? OK? I’m sorry. 好吗 对不起
[1:15:33] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 我很抱歉
[1:15:37] Not much good if we’re not all together, Ray. 我们一家人不能聚在一起 又有何用 雷
[1:17:21] That’s good. Now stand up tall, tall, tall, tall. 很好 现在站直 站直了
[1:18:37] Ah, cool work, my friend. 画得真漂亮 朋友
[1:18:41] It’s amazing to think we’re there, in the middle of all of that. 我们生活在这浩瀚宇宙中间 真令人惊叹
[1:18:48] It’s not our solar system. 这不是我们的太阳系
[1:18:53] there’s a theory 有一种理论说
[1:18:55] that there’s all these other universes out there. 还存在很多平行宇宙
[1:18:57] Not just this one. 不只我们这一个
[1:19:00] And in every one… 在每个宇宙里
[1:19:03] there’s us. 都有另一个我们
[1:19:07] Doing all the other things we could have done. 做着我们本来能做 但没做成的事
[1:19:14] It’s good. 那很好
[1:19:17] It’s a good thing, Ray. 那是好事 雷
[1:19:49] Funny little git, ain’t you? 你就是个讨厌鬼 对吧
[1:20:07] It won’t bite. 怕什么 又不会咬人
[1:20:33] When are you back to school? 你几时回学校
[1:20:37] Tomorrow. 明天
[1:20:42] You’ve got a good brain in that head, so don’t waste it. 你很聪明 别浪费了你的才智
[1:20:51] No more fighting, yeah? 别再打架了 知道吗
[1:20:56] No more fucking fighting. 别他妈再打架了
[1:21:18] Sit here if you like. 你可以坐这儿
[1:21:56] Stop! Stop! 住手 住手
[1:21:59] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[1:22:09] Stop! Stop! Stop! 住手 住手 住手
[1:22:11] Stop! Stop! No! 住手 住手 不要
[1:22:11] Please! Please! 求你们 求你们
[1:22:13] Ray? OK, OK. Ray? OK. 雷 没事了 没事了 雷
[1:22:17] Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray. 雷 雷 雷
[1:22:19] Breathe, breathe. Hey, it’s OK. 呼吸 呼吸 没事了
[1:22:21] – No! No! – Ray, Ray. -不 不 -雷 雷
[1:22:24] – No! No! – It’s OK, it’s OK, it’s OK. -不 不 -没事了 没事了
[1:22:25] – No! – It’s OK, it’s OK. -不 -没事了 没事了
[1:22:27] Ray! Ray! Ray! Ray! 雷 雷 雷
[1:22:29] You are here, you’re here. You’re in this body. 你在这里 你在这里 在这具身体里
[1:22:33] You are in this room. 你在这个房间里
[1:22:35] In this room! Yeah? 在这个房间里 知道吗
[1:22:37] Yeah? 知道吗
[1:22:39] You’re safe. Yeah? 你很安全
[1:23:06] How are you doing? 你现在好点了吗
[1:23:08] You OK? 没事吧
[1:23:14] OK, thank you. 没事 谢谢你
[1:23:17] Good. 好
[1:23:34] Can I get a stamp, please? 请给我一张邮票
[1:23:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:24:07] Right! 瞧我的
[1:24:16] I don’t want to be the person that did what I did. 我不想当做出了那种事的人
[1:24:22] He’s in another universe, mate. 那个人在另一个宇宙
[1:24:25] Yeah? 知道吗
[1:24:28] Yeah. 嗯
[1:24:34] – You all right here a sec? – Yeah. -我走开一会儿 你没问题吧 -嗯
[1:24:40] – Put it down! Put it down! – Calm down. We can talk about it. -放下 放下 -冷静 我们可以好好谈谈
[1:24:55] Calm down! 冷静
[1:24:57] Calm down! 冷静
[1:25:00] – Get her under control! – Come on! -控制住她 -快啊
[1:25:02] Quiet! Quiet! 安静 安静
[1:25:02] 1995年 联合国儿童权利委员会声明 这与英国保护儿童权利的义务相抵触
[1:25:03] This way, this way, this way. 这边 这边 这边
[1:25:19] 自那以后 共有7057名10至14岁的儿童 被带上刑事法庭受审
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Invention of Lying‎(谎言的诞生)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Casino(赌城风云)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme