Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Reservoir Dogs(落水狗)[1992]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Reservoir Dogs(落水狗)[1992]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:落水狗
英文名称:Reservoir Dogs
年代:1992

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Let me tell you what “Like A Virgin” is about. 让我告诉你”宛若处女”说的是什么
[00:09] It’s all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. 是说一个姑娘找到一个大老二的男人
[00:13] The entire song is a metaphor for big dicks. 整首歌就是暗指大老二
[00:15] No it ain’t. 不 不是的
[00:17] It’s about a girl who’s very vulnerable. 是说一个非常敏感的妞
[00:20] She’s been fucked over a few times 她有过几次性经验
[00:22] and she meets a guy who’s sensitive. 然后遇上一个敏感的男人
[00:23] Whoa. Timeout. Tell that bullshit to the tourists. 歇歇吧 这些废话拿去唬弄游客好了
[00:27] Toby? Who the fuck is Toby? 塔比?谁是他妈的塔比?
[00:29] “Like A Virgin” is not about some “宛若处女”不是说什么
[00:31] sensitive girl who meets a nice fella. 一个敏感的姑娘遇见一个好小伙子
[00:34] That’s what “True Blue” is about. No argument about that. 那是”绝对忧郁”说的故事
[00:36] – Which one is “True Blue”? – It was a big-ass hit for Madonna. -哪首歌是”绝对忧郁”? -是麦当娜的一首热门上榜歌曲
[00:40] I don’t even follow that top-of-the-pops shit 我从不关心什么狗屁排行榜
[00:42] and I’ve heard of “True Blue.” 但我听过这首歌
[00:44] I didn’t say I ain’t heard of it. 我不会说我没听过
[00:45] All I asked is how’s it go? 我只想知道它讲了什么
[00:46] Excuse me for not being the world’s biggest Madonna fan. 很抱歉我不是世上最爱麦当娜的歌迷
[00:49] Personally I can do without her. 没有她我也能活下去
[00:51] I used to like her early stuff “Borderline”… 我曾经喜欢她早期的歌 “边缘”…
[00:54] but once she got off with that “Papa Don’t Preach” phase 但从她唱了那首”爸爸 不要说教”之后
[00:55] I tuned out. 我就不喜欢了
[00:57] Hey you guys are making me lose my train of thought here. 嘿 你们这些家伙打断了我的思路
[01:00] I was sayin’ something. What was it? 我刚才讲到哪了?
[01:02] Oh Toby’s that little Chinese girl. 哦 那个中国小姑娘塔比
[01:05] – What was her last name? – What’s that? -她姓什么来着? -那是什么?
[01:08] It’s an old address book I found in a coat 是我在一件旧外套里
[01:10] I haven’t worn in a coon’s age. 找到的一本旧地址簿
[01:13] – What was that name? – What the fuck was I talkin’ about? -那名字是什么? -我他妈的在讲什么来着?
[01:16] You said “True Blue” was about a guy… 你说”绝对忧郁”讲一个…
[01:18] a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy… 一个敏感的妞遇上一个棒小伙…
[01:20] but “Like A Virgin” was a metaphor for big dicks. 但”宛若处女”是个暗指大老二的故事
[01:23] Let me tell you what “Like A Virgin” is about. 让我告诉你”宛若处女”是讲什么
[01:25] It’s all about this cooze who’s a regular fuck machine. 它讲的是一个职业性交机器的经历
[01:28] I’m talkin’ morning day night afternoon… 我是指早上 白天 晚上 下午…
[01:31] dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick! 老二 老二…
[01:34] – How many “dicks” is that? – A lot. -有多少个”老二”? -很多
[01:36] Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker. 然后有一天 她遇见约翰·荷莫斯那个混蛋
[01:39] It’s like “Whoa baby.” 一个大惊喜
[01:41] He’s like Charles Bronson in “The Great Escape.” 那混蛋就象”大逃亡”里的主角
[01:43] He’s diggin’ tunnels. Now she’s gettin’ serious dick action. 他插进”隧道” 现在她见识了真正的老二
[01:47] She’s feelin’ somethin’ she ain’t felt since forever: pain pain. 她体会到久违的感觉 痛 痛
[01:51] Chew? Toby Chew? 朱 塔比·朱?
[01:53] It hurts. It hurts her. 她被弄伤了
[01:55] It shouldn’t hurt her. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now. 她不应该痛 她的私处本该是充满快感的
[01:58] But when this cat fucks her it hurts. 但那家伙干她时 就是痛
[02:00] It hurts just like it did the first time. 痛得就象是第一次一样
[02:04] You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine… 疼痛让这个性交机器记起了…
[02:06] what it was once like to be a virgin. 还是处女时的那次感觉
[02:08] Hence “Like A Virgin.” 因此 叫”宛若处女”
[02:12] Wang. 王
[02:14] -Give me that fuckin’ thing. -What in hell do you think you’re doin’? -把那该死的东西给我 -你以为你是谁?
[02:18] I’m sick of hearin’ it Joe. I’ll give it back to you when we leave. 我讨厌听你说这个 乔 我会在走的时候还给你
[02:21] What do you mean when we leave? Give me it back now! 什么意思 走的时候?马上还给我
[02:24] For the past 15 minutes now you’ve been droning on about names. 过去十五分钟你都在念叨这些名字
[02:28] “Toby. Toby? 塔比 塔比?
[02:31] Toby? Toby Wong. 塔比?塔比·王
[02:33] Toby Wong? Toby Wong. 塔比·王?塔比·王
[02:36] Toby Chung fuckin’ Charlie Chan.” 塔比·张 去他妈的查理·陈
[02:39] I’ve got Madonna’s big dick comin’ out of my left ear… 我左耳朵听到的是麦当娜的大老二
[02:41] and Toby the Jap…I don’t know what…comin’ out of my right. 而塔比那个日本…不管是什么人 却出现在我的右耳朵
[02:45] Give me that book. 把本子给我
[02:48] Are you gonna put it away? 你会把它放在一边吗?
[02:50] I’m gonna do whatever the fuck I want with it. 我想他妈的干什么就干什么
[02:53] Well then I’m afraid I’m gonna have to keep it. 那我恐怕只好继续保管它
[02:56] Hey Joe want me to shoot this guy? 嘿 乔 要我开枪崩了这家伙吗?
[02:59] Shit. 妈的
[03:00] You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize. 你做梦对我开过枪 醒来后最好向我道歉
[03:08] You guys been listenin’ 你们听过
[03:09] to K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” weekend? K·比利做的”70年代超级声”吗?
[03:11] Yeah. That’s fuckin’ great. 听过 节目非常棒
[03:13] You believe the songs they’re playin’? 你相信他们在歌里唱的吗?
[03:14] Know what I heard the other day? 知道我那时候听什么?
[03:16] “Heartbeat It’s a Lovebeat” 东尼·迪弗朗科和家人唱的
[03:17] by little Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco family. “心跳 是爱的悸动”
[03:19] I haven’t heard that song since I was in the fifth fuckin’ grade. 我到十五年级之后就再没听过
[03:22] When I was comin’down here 我到这时
[03:23] “The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia” came on. “乔治亚黑夜”刚问世
[03:25] I ain’t heard that song since it was big. 这首歌流行起来后我就没听过了
[03:28] But when it was big 但它流行的时候
[03:30] I must’ve heard it a million-trillion fuckin’ times. 我肯定听过无数次
[03:32] But this is the first time I ever realized… 那是我第一次了解到…
[03:34] that the girl singin’ the song is the one who shot Andy. 那姑娘唱的那首歌 就是枪杀安迪的那首
[03:36] You didn’t know that Vickie Lawrence was the one who shot Andy? 你不知道 是维奇·罗伦斯枪杀了安迪?
[03:39] I thought the cheatin’ wife shot Andy. 我以为是个不忠的妻子枪杀了安迪
[03:41] They say that at the end of the song. 他们说那是那首歌的结尾
[03:43] I know motherfucker.I just heard it.That’s what I’m talkin’ about. 我知道 混蛋 我听说是这样 所以才这么说
[03:49] I must’ve zoned out during that part before. 我以前肯定是漏听了那部分
[03:51] All right I’ll take care of the check. 好了 我来付帐
[03:55] You guys can get the tip. 你们自己付小费
[03:57] Should be about a buck apiece. 每人一块钱
[04:00] And you when I come back I want my book. 你 我回来时把本子还给我
[04:03] Sorry. It’s my book now. 对不起 现在它是我的
[04:06] Hey I changed my mind. Shoot this piece of shit will ya? 嘿 我改主意了 毙了这混蛋好吗?
[04:14] All right everybody cough up some green for the little lady. 好了 每人掏一块钱给那位年轻女士
[04:22] Come on throw in a buck. 快 就一块钱
[04:25] I don’t tip. 我不付小费
[04:27] – You don’t tip? – I don’t believe in it. -你不付小费? -我不赞成这个
[04:29] You don’t believe in tipping? 你不赞成付小费?
[04:32] Do you know what these chicks make? They make shit. 你知道这些姑娘能挣多少吗? 少得可怜
[04:35] If she don’t make enough money she can quit. 她挣不到足够的钱就会辞职不干
[04:39] I don’t even know a fuckin’ Jew who’d have the balls to say that. 我从不知道 一个该死的犹太人会这么说
[04:41] Let me get this straight. You don’t ever tip huh? 别怪我这么直接 你从不付小费吗?
[04:45] I don’t tip because society says I have to. 我不给小费是因为社会说我必须给
[04:47] If they really put forth the effort I’ll give ’em somethin’ extra. 如果她们真的尽力工作了 我会给她们额外的报酬
[04:52] But this tipping automatically it’s for the birds. 而现在是主动给她们小费
[04:56] As far as I’m concerned they’re just doin’ their job. 我觉得她们只是尽了自己的本份
[04:58] – This girl was nice. – She was okay. -这姑娘不错 -她没问题
[05:00] – She wasn’t anything special. – What’s special? -但也没什么特别 -怎样算特别?
[05:02] Take you in the back and suck your dick? 带你回家然后舔你的老二?
[05:08] I’d go over 12% for that. 那我愿意为此多给12%
[05:11] I ordered coffee all right? She’s only filled my cup three times. 我叫了咖啡对吗?她只给我添了三次
[05:15] I want it filled six times. 我想要六次
[05:17] Six times? Well what if she’s too fuckin’ busy? 六次?如果她太忙呢?
[05:20] The words”too fuckin’ busy” 侍应生的字典里
[05:21] shouldn’t be in a waitress’s vocabulary. 不该有”太忙”这个词
[05:23] Excuse me Mr. Pink but the last fuckin’ thing you need’s… 抱歉 粉先生 你无非就是想要…
[05:26] another cup of coffee. 另一杯咖啡
[05:27] These ladies aren’t starvin’ to death. They make minimum wage. 这些侍应不会饿死 她们有最低收入保障
[05:32] I used to work minimum wage and when I did… 我也拿过低保 可那时…
[05:34] I wasn’t lucky enough to have a job 我并没幸运到有人认为
[05:35] that society deemed tip-worthy. 值得付小费
[05:37] You don’t care they’re countin’ on your tips to live? 你不在乎她们是靠你的小费维生?
[05:41] You know what this is? 知道这是什么意思吗?
[05:43] The world’s smallest violin playin’ just for the waitresses. 这是世上最小的小提琴 只为侍应生演奏
[05:46] You don’t have any idea what you’re talkin’ about. 你一点也不知道你在说的是什么
[05:50] These people bust their ass. This is a hard job. 这些人忙得不可开交 这是份辛苦的工作
[05:53] So’s working at McDonald’s but you don’t feel the need to tip them. 在麦当劳工作也一样 但你不会觉得该付她们小费
[05:57] They’re servin’ you food but society says… 她们为你服务 但是社会说..
[05:59] “Don’t tip these guys over here but tip these guys.” That’s bullshit. “别给那些人小费 但要给这些人” 全是胡说
[06:03] Waitressing is the number-one occupation… 侍应生是这个国家…
[06:05] for female non-college graduates in this country. 没受过大学教育的女性的首选职业
[06:08] It’s the one job basically any woman can get and make a living on. 这份工作关键在于 任何女人都能胜任并赖以谋生
[06:12] The reason is because of their tips. 原因就在于她们的小费
[06:15] Fuck all that. 去他妈的
[06:20] I’m very sorry the government taxes their tips. 很遗憾政府要对她们的小费征税
[06:22] That’s fucked up. That ain’t my fault. 真是糟透了 但那不是我的错
[06:25] It would appear that waitresses are one of the many groups… 这说明侍应生是众多…
[06:27] the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. 不时受到政府欺压的群体之一
[06:29] Show me a paper that says the government shouldn’t do 给我一份说政府不该这样干的报纸
[06:31] that I’ll sign it. 我会签名
[06:33] I’ll vote for it. But what I won’t do is play ball. 我会表示支持 但我不会做发起人
[06:36] This non-college bullshit 至于未受过大学教育
[06:38] I got two words for that: Learn to fuckin’ type. 我称之为:不学好样
[06:40] If you’re expectin’ me to help out with the rent 如果你指望我为此掏钱
[06:41] you’re in for a big surprise. 那你会大失所望
[06:43] He’s convinced me. Give me my dollar back. 有道理 把我的钱还我
[06:45] Hey. Leave the dollars there. 嘿 别碰那些钱
[06:50] All right ramblers let’s get ramblin’. 好了 各位 我们走吧
[06:53] Wait a minute. Who didn’t throw in? 等等 谁没掏钱?
[06:56] – Mr. Pink. – Mr. Pink? -粉先生 -粉先生?
[06:59] – Why not? – He don’t tip. -为什么? -他不付小费
[07:01] He don’t tip? 他不付小费?
[07:03] – You don’t tip? – He don’t believe in it. -你不付小费? -他不赞成
[07:05] Shut up. What do you mean you don’t believe in it? 闭嘴 什么意思 你不赞成这样做?
[07:09] Cough up a buck you cheap bastard. 快掏钱 你这下流坯
[07:11] I paid for your goddamn breakfast. 我已经请你们吃了他妈的早餐
[07:14] Since you bought breakfast I’ll put in. 既然你请了早餐 我掏钱好了
[07:16] But normally I would never do this. 但平时我可不干
[07:19] Never mind what you normally would do. 不管你平时怎么做
[07:22] Just cough in your goddamn buck like everybody else. Thank you. 只管象其他人一样 掏出你那该死的一块钱 谢谢
[07:28] That was the Partridge Family’s 这是帕特里奇家族
[07:30] “Doesn’t Somebody Want To Be Wanted?”… 上演的”谁想逃帐?”
[07:33] followed by Edison Lighthouse’s… 接下来是爱迪生·莱特豪斯的..
[07:35] “Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes”… “爱随我的迷迭香成长”
[07:38] as K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” weekend… 就象K·比利的 “70年代超级声”一样
[07:42] just keeps on truckin’. 请继续收听
[07:44] just keeps on truckin’. 请继续收听
[09:28] I’m gonna die. 我要死了
[09:31] I’m gonna die! 我要死了
[09:33] Just hold on buddy boy! 坚持住 伙计
[09:36] I’m gonna die! 我要死了
[09:40] – I’m sorry! – Give me your hand. -对不起 -把你的手给我
[09:43] I can’t believe she killed me man! Who’d have fuckin’ thought that? 真不敢相信她想杀了我 老兄 有谁能料到?
[09:47] Hey just cancel that shit right now! 嘿 现在别说那些废话了
[09:52] You’re hurt. You’re hurt real fuckin’ bad but you ain’t dying! 你受了伤 确实伤得很重 但你不会死
[10:02] All this blood’s scarin’ the shit out of me Larry! 这些血吓死我了 拉里
[10:05] I’m gonna die! I know it! 我要死了 我知道
[10:08] Excuse me I didn’t realize you had a degree in medicine. 抱歉 我不知道你有医学学位
[10:13] Are you a doctor? 你是医生?
[10:15] Are you a doctor? 你是医生吗?
[10:17] Answer me please! Are you a doctor? 请回答我 你是医生吗?
[10:21] No I’m not. I’m not. 不 我不是 我不是
[10:24] So you admit you don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. 那么你承认不知道自己在说什么了
[10:28] If you’re through givin’ me your amateur opinion 如果你说完了你的业余看法
[10:30] lie back and listen. 躺回去听我说
[10:32] I’m takin’ you back to the rendezvous 我带你到会合地点
[10:34] Joe’s gonna get you a doctor… 乔会替你找个医生
[10:36] the doctor’s gonna fix you up and… 医生会给你治伤…
[10:39] you’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[10:42] Now say it! You’re gonna be okay! 现在说:”你会没事的”
[10:45] Say it! 说啊
[10:47] You’re gonna be okay! 你会没事的
[10:50] Say the goddamn words! You’re gonna be okay! 把这该死的话说出来 你会没事的
[10:53] Oh God! 上帝啊
[10:54] Say the goddamn fuckin’ words! 他妈的说啊
[10:56] Say it! 说
[10:58] Okay Larry. 好的 拉里
[11:00] Correct! Correct! 好好说 好好说
[11:06] I’m okay. 我很好
[11:16] Look where we are. 看看我们到哪了
[11:18] Look where we are. 看看我们到哪了
[11:21] She had a baby man. She had a baby! 她怀了孩子 老兄 她怀了孩子
[11:25] We’re in a warehouse. 我们在仓库里
[11:28] Who’s a tough guy? Who’s a tough guy? 谁是硬汉?谁是硬汉?
[11:32] Come on who’s a tough guy?-I am a tough guy -回答我 谁是硬汉? -我是硬汉
[11:35] Who’s a tough guy? You’re a tough guy. 谁是硬汉?你是硬汉
[11:38] You’re a fuckin’ tough guy. 你是个他妈的硬汉
[11:45] We’re in a warehouse. Look where we are. 我们在仓库里 看看我们在哪
[11:48] We made it. We made it. 我们到了 我们到了
[11:51] We fuckin’ made it. We have fuckin’ made it. 我们他妈的到了 我们现在他妈的到了
[11:56] We’re in a warehouse. Look where we are. 我们在仓库里 看看我们在哪
[12:00] Look where we are. 看看我们在哪
[12:04] Hold on. Hold on. 撑住 撑住
[12:08] – Shit! – Stop bangin’ your head. -妈的 -别再撞你的头
[12:10] You’re gonna bang a fuckin’ hole in the floor. 你要在地板上撞出一个洞来了
[12:14] You don’t wanna hurt the fuckin’ floor do you? 你不想弄坏他妈的地板对吗?
[12:18] I can’t do anything for you. 我没法为你做任何事
[12:20] But when Joe gets here… 但只要乔一到这…
[12:22] which should be any time now… 他随时都会赶来…
[12:24] he’s gonna help you out he’s gonna take care of you. 他会帮助你 会照顾你
[12:28] We’re gonna sit and wait for Joe. 我们得坐下等着乔
[12:32] – Who are we waitin’ for? – Joe. -我们在等谁? -乔
[12:40] Larry I’m fucking scared man. 拉里 我他妈的害怕 老兄
[12:47] Would you please hold me? 你能抱着我吗?
[12:50] Yeah sure. 是的 当然
[13:17] You go ahead and be scared. 你有理由害怕
[13:20] You’ve been brave enough for one day. 你今天已经够勇敢的了
[13:27] I just want you to relax now okay? 现在我要你放松 明白吗?
[13:30] You’re not gonna fuckin’ die. You’re gonna be fine. 你不会死 你会好起来的
[13:33] When Joe gets here he’ll make you 100% again. 乔一到这 就会让你完好如初的
[13:38] Am I hurt? I’m hurt bad Larry. 我受伤了是吗?我伤得很重 拉里
[13:41] It’s not good no. 情况是不太妙
[13:45] Hey Larry… 嘿 拉里
[13:47] bless your heart for what you’re tryin’ to do. 感谢你为我做的努力
[13:51] I was panicking for a minute back there. 我刚才在那惊慌失措
[13:55] But I got my senses back now. 但是我现在清醒过来了
[13:58] The situation is I’m shot in the belly. 现在的情况是我腹部中枪
[14:02] Without medical attention I’m gonna die. 没有医生救治我会死的
[14:08] – I can’t take you to a hospital. – Fuck jail man! -我不能带你去医院 -去他妈的监狱 老兄
[14:12] You don’t have to take me in. Just drive me up to the front man. 你不用带我进去 只要把我送到门口就行
[14:17] Just drop me on the sidewalk. I’ll take care of myself. 把我扔在人行便道上 我会照顾自己
[14:23] I won’t tell ’em anything man. I won’t tell ’em anything. 我不会告诉他们任何事 老兄 我什么都不会说
[14:27] I swear to fucking God man. 我向他妈的上帝发誓 老兄
[14:31] Just look in my eyes Larry. Look in my eyes. 看着我的眼睛 拉里 看着我的眼睛
[14:36] I won’t tell them anything. 我什么都不会告诉他们
[14:41] You’ll be safe man. 你会很安全 老兄
[14:44] You’re not gonna fuckin’ die kid. All right? 你不会他妈的死掉 小伙子 对吗?
[14:48] Listen to me. You’re gonna be fine. 听我说 你会好起来的
[14:53] Along with the kneecap… 和膝盖一样…
[14:55] the gut is the most painful area a guy can get shot in. 内脏被打中是最痛的部位
[14:58] No shit! 别说笑了
[14:59] But it takes a long time to die from it. 但是要过很长时间才会致命
[15:02] I’m talkin’ days. 得好几天
[15:04] You’re gonna wish you were dead 你会宁可死掉
[15:06] but it takes days to die from your wound. 但是得好几天你才会死
[15:09] Time is on your side. 你有的是时间
[15:10] Was that a fucking setup or what? 那是不是个他妈的圈套?
[15:14] Shit. Orange got tagged? 该死 橙挂彩了?
[15:17] Gut shot. 腹部中枪
[15:19] Fuck. Where’s Brown? 妈的 褐在哪?
[15:21] Dead. 死了
[15:24] How did he die? 怎么死的?
[15:26] How the fuck do you think? The cops shot him. 他妈的你以为呢?警察击毙了他
[15:30] This is bad. 真是糟糕
[15:32] This is so fucking bad. Is it bad? 是他妈的非常糟 不是吗?
[15:36] As opposed to good? 相对”好”而言吗?
[15:38] Man this is fucked up. 老兄 真是糟糕
[15:41] This is so fucked up. 真是太糟糕了
[15:43] Somebody fucked us up big time man. 有人出卖了我们 老兄
[15:49] – You really think we were set up? – Do you even doubt it man? -你真的觉得我们是中了埋伏? -你一点不怀疑吗?
[15:53] I don’t think we got set up I know it. 我们肯定是中了埋伏 我知道
[15:55] Where did all those cops come from huh? 所有那些警察是从哪来的 嗯?
[15:57] One minute they’re not there and the next minute they’re there. 前一分钟还不在 下一分钟就来了
[16:00] I didn’t hear any sirens. The alarm went off okay? 我根本没听到警报声 警报器响了是吗?
[16:03] When an alarm goes you got a four-minute response time. 当警报响了之后 你得要四分钟来作出反应
[16:06] Unless a patrol car is cruising that street at that moment… 如果不是有辆巡逻车 正好在那条街上的话
[16:08] you got four minutes before they can realistically respond. 在他们能作出反应之前你有四分钟
[16:11] In one minute there were 17 blue boys out there… 一分钟内 有十七个警察出现..
[16:14] all knowing exactly what the fuck they were doing 全都清楚他们在嘛
[16:16] and they were all there! 他们早就埋伏在那了
[16:18] Remember that second wave that showed up in the cars? 记得第二批出现的警车吗?
[16:21] Those were the ones responding to the alarm 那才是听到警报后赶来的
[16:24] but those first motherfuckers… 但第一批混蛋
[16:25] they were there and they were waitin’ for us. 是早就埋伏在那的
[16:27] Haven’t you fuckin’ thought about this? 你他妈的就没想过这些吗?
[16:29] I haven’t had a chance to think. 我根本没机会去想
[16:32] First I was just tryin’ to get the fuck outta there. 我首先想到的就是他妈的逃跑
[16:35] And after we got away I’ve just been dealin’ with him. 而我们逃脱之后 我一直和他在一起
[16:39] Better start thinkin’ about it ’cause that’s all I’m thinkin’ about. 最好快想 因为这很重要
[16:41] I wasn’t even gonna come here. I was just gonna drive off man… 我甚至不想来这 我想开车逃走 老兄…
[16:44] because whoever set us up knows about this place. 因为不管内奸是谁 他都知道这地方
[16:47] There could’ve been cops here waitin’! 这里可能有警察在等着
[16:48] There could be cops comin’ right now! 也许现在警察正在赶来
[16:54] Let’s go in the other room. Hey. In there. 我们去另一个房间 嘿 在那边
[16:57] Larry don’t leave me. 拉里 别离开我
[17:04] I’ll be right in the other room okay? I’ll be right there lookin’ at ya. 我就在另一个房间好吗? 我会在那看着你
[17:08] I’m right here lookin’ at you okay? 我会在这看着你 好吗?
[17:13] I’m right over there. 我就在那边
[17:17] Larry… 拉里
[17:19] I’m gonna fucking die. 我他妈的要死了
[17:22] Larry. 拉里
[17:25] What the fuck am I doin’ here man? 我他妈的在这干什么?老兄
[17:28] I felt funny about this job right off. 我觉得这活太有趣了
[17:30] As soon as I felt it I should have said”No thank you” 我一有这种感觉就该放弃
[17:32] but I never fuckin’ listen. 但我没有
[17:34] Every time I ever got fucked buying weed the same thing. 我每次买大麻都会这样
[17:36] I didn’t trust the guy but I wanted to believe him. 我不相信那家伙 但我想相信他
[17:39] If he’s not lying and it really is Thai stick then it’s great. 如果他没说谎而且真是泰国大麻 那倒也不错
[17:42] But it never is 但从来都不是
[17:44] and I always said that if I felt that about a job I’d fuckin’ walk. 我总说行动时有那种感觉我就离开
[17:46] And I didn’t. I didn’t because of the fuckin’ money! 但我没有 我没离开是因为该死的钱
[17:49] What’s done is done. I need you cool. 过去的就过去了 你冷静点
[17:53] Are you cool? 你冷静了吗?
[17:56] I’m cool. 我很冷静
[17:59] Splash some water on your face. 往脸上泼点水
[18:05] Take a breather. 做个深呼吸
[18:21] Relax. Have a cigarette. 放松下来 抽支烟
[18:25] I quit. 我戒了
[18:27] – All right. – Why you got one? -好吧 -来支也好 你有吗?
[19:02] Okay let’s go through what happened. 好了 我们来想想发生了什么事
[19:06] We’re in the place everything’s going fine. 我们到了那 一切都很顺利
[19:09] Then the alarm gets tripped. 然后警铃响了
[19:12] I turn around and all these cops are outside. 我一转身看到那些警察在外面
[19:17] You’re right. It was like bam I blinked my eyes and they’re there. 你说的没错 就象变魔术一样 我眨眨眼他们就在那了
[19:21] Everybody starts going ape-shit.Then Mr. Blonde starts to shoot all 大家都开始惊慌 然后金先生开了枪
[19:25] – That’s not correct. – What’s wrong with it? -不是这样 -有什么不对?
[19:28] Okay. The cops did not show up after the alarm went off. 警铃响了后警察并没出现
[19:32] The cops didn’t show up until after 金先生向所有人开枪之前
[19:34] Mr. Blonde started shootin’ everybody. 警察并没出现
[19:36] – Soon as I heard the alarm I saw cops. – It wasn’t that soon. -接着我听到警铃声 看到了警察 -并没那么快
[19:39] They didn’t let their presence be known 在金先生发疯之前
[19:41] until after Mr. Blonde became a madman. 他们并没出现
[19:43] I’m not sayin’ they weren’t there. I’m sayin’ they were there. 我不是说他们不在那 他们早就在
[19:46] But they didn’t make a move 但是他们
[19:48] until after Mr. Blonde started shootin’ everybody. 在金先生开枪之前没有行动
[19:50] I mean that’s how I know we were set up. 所以我才知道是中了埋伏
[19:53] – Mr. White you can see that… – Enough of this “Mr. White” shit. -白先生 你能看到的 -别再叫什么鬼”白先生”了
[19:56] Wait! Don’t tell me you’re fuckin’ name! I don’t wanna know it! 等等 别告诉我你叫什么鬼名字 我不想知道
[20:00] Jesus Christ I ain’t gonna tell you mine. 老天 我可不想告诉你我叫什么
[20:08] You’re right. This is bad. 你是对的 那没好处
[20:15] – How did you get out? – I shot my way out. -你是怎么逃脱的? -我杀出了一条血路
[20:19] Everybody started shootin’ so I blasted my way out of there. 所有人都在开枪 所以我趁乱逃了出来
[20:26] Move it! Get outta the way! Get the fuck outta the way! 躲开 让开路 他妈的让开路
[20:31] Get the fuck outta the way! 他妈的快躲开
[20:35] Move it! Get outta the way! 让开 把路让开
[20:42] Jesus Christ! What the fuck is your problem man? 老天 你他妈的有问题吗 老兄?
[20:45] – You fuckin’ asshole! – Fuck you! -你这该死的混蛋 -去你妈的
[20:49] Move! 让开
[20:57] Jesus! 天啊
[20:58] Get outta the car! Get the fuck outta the car! 从车里出来 他妈的从车上下来
[21:01] Move it! Move outta the way! 闪开 从路上闪开
[21:32] I tagged a couple of cops. 我打伤了几个警察
[21:35] Did you kill anybody? 你杀了什么人吗?
[21:37] – A few cops. – No real people? -几个警察 -没有行人?
[21:40] Just cops. 只杀了警察
[21:53] Could you believe Mr. Blonde? 你信任金先生吗?
[21:57] That was the most insane fuckin’ thing I have ever seen. 那是我曾见过的最疯狂的事
[22:00] Why the fuck would Joe hire a guy like that? 乔为什么找个这样的家伙?
[22:03] I don’t want to kill anybody. 我不想杀人
[22:04] If I gotta get out that door and you’re standin’ in my way… 但如果你想挡我的路…
[22:07] one way or the other you’re gettin’ outta my way. 要么我杀了你 要么你就让开
[22:10] That’s the way I look at it. 这是我看待事情的方式
[22:12] The choice between doin’ ten years… 是坐十年牢…
[22:15] and takin’ out some stupid motherfucker… 还是干掉一个愚蠢的混蛋…
[22:18] ain’t no choice at all. 只能选择其一
[22:21] But I ain’t no madman either. 但我并不是疯子
[22:23] What the fuck was Joe thinkin’? 乔他妈怎么想的?
[22:25] You can’t work with a guy like that. 你没法和那种家伙共事
[22:30] We’re awful goddamn lucky 万幸的是
[22:31] he didn’t tag us when he shot the place up. 他在那乱射一气时没伤到我们
[22:33] I came this close to takin’ his ass out myself. 他的屁股离我的只有这么远
[22:37] I mean everybody panics. Everybody. 我是说 所有人都很惊慌 所有人
[22:40] Things get tense. It’s human nature. 形势紧急 那是人的自然反应
[22:43] You panic. I don’t care what your name is you can’t help it. 人的惊慌是无法控制的
[22:47] Fuck man you panic on the inside in your head you know? 妈的 老兄 惊慌是发自内心的 知道吗?
[22:51] You give yourself a couple of seconds 你给自己几秒钟
[22:53] get ahold of it and deal with it. 看清楚形势
[22:55] What you don’t do is start shootin’ up the place 你就不会在那
[22:57] and start killin’ people. 开枪杀人
[22:58] What you’re supposed to do is act like a fuckin’ professional. 你的举动应该显得专业一点
[23:02] A psychopath ain’t a professional. 一个精神病患不会是专业人士
[23:05] You can’t work with a psychopath. 你无法和一个疯子共事
[23:07] You don’t know what those sick assholes are gonna do next. 你不知道那些混蛋下一步会干嘛
[23:12] I mean Jesus Christ 我是说 老天
[23:14] how old do you think that black girl was? Twenty? 你觉得那个黑人女孩有多大?二十?
[23:16] – Maybe 21? – If that. -也许二十一? -大概吧
[23:20] Did you see what happened to anybody else? 你知道其他人的情况吗?
[23:24] Me and Orange jumped in the car Brown floored it. 我和橙跳上了车 褐被打死了
[23:28] After that I don’t know what went down. 之后的事我就不知道了
[23:30] It was every man for himself. 大家只能各顾各
[23:32] As far as Mr. Blonde and Mr. Blue are concerned 至于金先生和蓝先生
[23:34] I ain’t got the foggiest… 我不清楚
[23:35] cause once I got out I never looked back. 我一逃出去就没回头看过
[23:37] What do you think? 你怎么想?
[23:39] What do I think? The cops either caught ’em or killed ’em. 我怎么想? 他们不是被抓了就是被杀了
[23:44] No chance they punched through? You found a hole. 没机会逃脱吗?你就逃脱了
[23:47] Yeah and that was a fuckin’ miracle. 对 但这是个他妈的奇迹
[23:50] But even if they did get away then where the fuck are they? 就算他们逃脱了 那他们他妈的在哪?
[23:54] You don’t think 你没想过
[23:55] it’s possible one of ’em got ahold of the diamonds and… 他们可能拿了钻石然后…
[23:57] – No no way. – How can you be so sure? -不 决不会 -你怎么这样肯定?
[24:02] I got the diamonds. 我拿了钻石
[24:12] That’s my boy. 好伙计
[24:14] – Where? – I stashed ’em. -在哪? -我藏起来了
[24:17] If you wanna come with me let’s go get ’em right now this second. 如果你想和我一起走 我们马上就去拿
[24:22] ‘Cause I think stayin’ here man 因为我觉得留在这 老兄
[24:23] we should have our fuckin’ heads examined. 我们就该检查一下脑袋了
[24:25] That was the plan. We meet here. 原计划是在这会面
[24:27] Then where the fuck is everybody? 那其他人在哪?
[24:29] I say the plan becomes null 只要发现有内奸
[24:31] and void once we found out we got a rat here. 计划就可以取消
[24:32] We ain’t got the slightest idea 金先生和蓝先生
[24:34] what happened to Mr. Blonde or Mr. Blue. 下落不明
[24:36] They could both be dead or maybe they’re arrested. 可能完了 也可能被抓住了
[24:38] The cops could have ’em right now 警察也许正在
[24:40] at the station sweatin’ ’em down. 警局盘问他们
[24:41] They don’t know our names 他们不知道我们叫什么
[24:43] but they could be singin’ about this place. 但也许会供出这地方
[24:52] I swear to God I think I’m fuckin’ jinxed. 我向上帝发誓 我觉得我是个扫把星
[24:57] What? 什么?
[25:00] Two jobs back it was a four-man job. 有次买卖是四个人一起干的
[25:03] We discovered one of the team was an undercover cop. 我们发现其中一个是警方的卧底
[25:08] No shit? 不是吧?
[25:10] Thank God we discovered in time. 感谢上帝我们及时发现了
[25:13] We had to forget the whole thing just walk the fuck away from it. 我们只好放弃整个计划 一走了之
[25:17] So who’s the rat this time? 那这次谁是内奸?
[25:19] Mr. Blue? 蓝先生?
[25:21] Mr. Brown? 褐先生?
[25:23] Joe? Joe set this whole thing up. Maybe he set it up to set it up. 乔?乔策划的整个计划 也许全都是他在捣鬼
[25:28] I don’t buy it. Me and Joe go back a long time. 我不这么想 我和乔认识很久了
[25:31] I can tell you definitely 我可以断然告诉你
[25:33] Joe didn’t know a thing about this bullshit. 乔对这个圈套一无所知
[25:35] I know Joe and me sayin’ he definitely 我了解乔 如果我说他肯定
[25:37] had nothin’ to do with it is ridiculous. 和这无关就太可笑了
[25:39] I can say I definitely didn’t do it 我可以断定不是我
[25:41] cause I know what I did or didn’t do. 我知道自己做没做
[25:42] But I cannot definitely say that about 但我无法断定其他人有没有做
[25:44] anybody cause I don’t definitely know. 因为确实不知道
[25:46] For all I know you’re the rat. 在我看来 你就是内奸
[25:48] For all I know you’re the fuckin’ rat! 在我看来 你才是他妈的内奸
[25:51] All right now you’re usin’ your fuckin’ head. 很好 现在你他妈的在用脑子了
[25:53] For all we know he’s the rat. 现在看来 他是内奸
[25:55] That kid in there is dying from a fuckin’ bullet I saw him take… 这孩子快死了 我亲眼看到他中枪…
[25:59] so don’t you be calling him a rat! 所以你不能说他是内奸
[26:01] Look I’m right okay? 听着 我是对的 明白吗?
[26:03] Somebody’s a fuckin’ rat. 有人是他妈的内奸
[26:11] Where’s the commode in this dungeon? I gotta take a squirt. 这地牢的厕所在哪?我要撒尿
[26:16] Go down the hall make a left go up the stairs… 沿走廊一直走 左转 上楼梯…
[26:19] and make a right. 然后右转
[26:29] – By the way how’s Alabama? – Alabama? -顺便问一下 阿拉巴马怎么样? -阿拉巴马?
[26:33] I haven’t seen Bama in over a year and a half. 我有一年半没见过她了
[26:36] But I thought you two were a team. 但我想你们俩是一组的
[26:40] We were for a little while. 有段时间是
[26:42] Did about four jobs together then decided to call it quits. 一起干了四次买卖 然后决定拆伙
[26:46] Why? 为什么?
[26:50] You push that woman-man thing too long 你做那种男男女女的事太久
[26:52] and it gets to you after a while. 一段时间后就会对你有影响
[26:54] What’s she doin’ now? 她现在在干嘛?
[26:56] She hooked up with Frank McGar. 她搭上了弗兰克-麦加
[26:58] They’ve done a couple jobs together. 他们一起干了几票
[27:00] Hell of a woman. Good little thief. 该死的女人 精明的小贼
[27:06] – So explain the telegram. – Five-man job. -电报里说了什么 -五个人的工作
[27:10] Bustin’ in and bustin’ out of a diamond wholesaler’s. 一个钻石批发商的场子
[27:12] Can you move the ice afterwards? 事后你能脱手吗?
[27:13] I don’t know nobody that can move ice. 我可没这种熟人
[27:15] No problem. We got guys waitin’ for it. 没问题 有人正在等这批货
[27:17] What happened to Marcellus Spivey? 马赛罗-斯派维怎么了?
[27:19] Didn’t he always move your ice? 他不是一直处理你的钻石吗?
[27:21] He’s doin’ 20 years in Susanville. 他要在苏珊维尔蹲二十年大狱
[27:23] Twenty years? Holy God. What for? 二十年 上帝 怎么回事?
[27:26] Bad luck. 运气不好
[27:28] I guess you can say that again. 我猜你会这么说
[27:31] What’s the exposure like? 行动要多长时间?
[27:33] Two minutes tops. But it’s a tough two minutes. 最多两分钟 但很棘手
[27:36] Daylight during business hours dealing with a crowd. 白天 交易时间 大群的人
[27:39] But you’ll have the guys to deal with the crowd. 但会有人帮你应付人群
[27:42] – How many employees? – I’d say around 20. -有多少店员? -二十个左右
[27:45] Security pretty lax. 保安相当松懈
[27:46] They most usually just deal in boxes. 他们平时的主要业务是打包
[27:49] You know uncut stones from the diamond syndicate. 来自钻石财团的未经切割的钻石
[27:52] But on this day they’re getting a shipment 但那天他们有批货
[27:54] of polished stones from lsrael. 是从以色列来的打磨好的钻石
[27:57] They’re like a way station you know? 他们就象中转站 懂吗?
[27:59] -They get picked up and sent to Vermont. -No they’re not. -他们接手后会送往佛蒙特 -不 不会
[28:06] What’s the cut poppa? 油水怎样 老爹?
[28:08] Juicy junior. Real juicy. 很大 年轻人 非常大
[28:14] Look man you do what you want. 听着 伙计 你做你想做的
[28:17] I’m outta here man. I’m gonna check into a motel for a few days. 我要离开这 老兄 我要找个旅馆呆几天
[28:20] You know I’ll lay low and I’ll call Joe– 我得躲躲 过后再打电话给乔
[28:23] Shit. Did he fuckin’ die on us? 该死 他妈的他死在我们手上了吗?
[28:27] Huh? ls he dead or what? 他是死了还是怎么?
[28:31] – He ain’t dead. – What is it? -他没死 -那是怎么了?
[28:37] He scared the fuckin’ shit outta me. 他妈的吓死我了
[28:39] I thought he was dead for sure. 我还以为他真的死了
[28:41] Without medical attention he will die for sure. 没有医生救治 他真的会死
[28:45] What are we gonna do man? We can’t take him to the hospital. 我们该怎么办 老兄? 我们不能送他去医院
[28:50] Without medical attention he might not live through the night. 没有医生救治 他也许活不过今晚
[28:54] The bullet in his belly is my fault. 他中枪是我的错
[28:56] While that might not mean jack shit to you 对你来说也许不算什么
[28:58] it means a hell of a lot to me. 对我来说却很重要
[29:00] First things first okay? Stayin’ here’s goofy. We gotta book up. 事有轻重缓急 懂吗? 傻瓜才会留在这 我们得有准备
[29:04] So what do you suggest we do? Go to a hotel? 那你说该怎么办?去旅馆?
[29:07] We got a guy who’s shot in the belly 我们有个腹部中枪没法走路的人
[29:09] who can’t walk bleeds like a stuck pig. 血流得象头中了梭镖的猪
[29:11] And when he’s awake he screams in pain. 醒来时会痛得大喊大叫
[29:15] You got an idea spit it out. 你有办法就说
[29:17] Joe could help. 乔可以帮忙
[29:19] If we could get in touch with Joe Joe could get him to a doctor. 如果我们能联系上乔 乔能给他找个医生
[29:24] Joe could get a doctor to come to see him. 乔能找个医生来看看他
[29:27] Assuming we can trust Joe how we gonna get in touch with him? 就算我们可以相信乔 可怎么和他取得联系?
[29:31] He’s supposed to be here but he ain’t 他应该来的 但他没来
[29:33] which makes me nervous about bein’ here. 这让我对留在这感到不安
[29:35] Even if he is on the up and up 就算他是可靠的
[29:37] I don’t think he’s gonna be too happy with us. 我认为他也不会高兴和我们在一起
[29:39] He planned a robbery and he’s got a bloodbath on his hands now. 他策划抢劫 结果成了一场屠杀
[29:41] He’s got dead cops dead robbers dead civilians. 他得到了死警察 死劫匪 死平民
[29:45] I tend to doubt he’s gonna have a lot of sympathy for our plight. 我很怀疑 他能对我们表示太多同情
[29:48] If I was him I’d put as much distance 如果我是他 我会尽可能
[29:50] between me and this mess as possible. 让自己离这趟混水远点
[29:56] Before you got here Mr. Orange… 你到这之前 橙先生…
[29:59] was askin’ me to take him to a doctor to a hospital. 要我送他去医院看医生
[30:04] I don’t like the idea of turnin’ him over to the cops… 我不喜欢 这个会把他送到警察手上的主意
[30:08] but if we don’t he’s gonna die. 可我不这样做他就会死
[30:11] He begged me to do it. 他求我那样做
[30:13] Well all right. Then I guess we take him to a hospital. 好吧 我想我们可以送他去医院
[30:17] If that’s what he said let’s do it. 他那样说的话 照做好了
[30:20] Since he don’t know nothin’ about us I say it’s his decision. 既然他不知道我们的底细 就照他说的办
[30:22] He knows a little about me. 他知道一些我的事
[30:27] What? Wait wait. You didn’t tell him your name did you? 什么?等等 你跟他说了你的名字吗?
[30:31] I told him my first name and where I was from. 我告诉过他我的名和我从哪来
[30:34] Why? 为什么?
[30:37] I told him where I was from a few days ago. 几天前我告诉他我是哪里人
[30:39] It was just a natural conversation. 那只是普通的闲聊
[30:42] What was tellin’ him your name when you weren’t supposed to? 你告诉他名字又是为什么?
[30:45] He asked. 他问的我
[30:48] We had just gotten away from the cops. He just got shot. 我们刚摆脱警察时 他中了枪
[30:52] It was my fault he got shot. 他中枪是我的错
[30:56] He’s a fuckin’ bloody mess. 他浑身都是血
[30:58] He’s screamin’. 大声尖叫着
[31:00] I swear to God I thought he was gonna die right then and there. 我发誓我以为他会死在那
[31:04] I’m tryin’ to comfort him telling him not to worry… 我想安慰他 告诉他别担心…
[31:08] everything’s going to be okay I’m gonna take care of him. 一切都会好起来 我会照顾他
[31:11] And he asked me what my name was. 然后他问我叫什么
[31:16] I mean the man was dyin’ in my arms. 我是说 他要死在我怀里了
[31:18] What the fuck was I supposed to do? 我他妈的能怎么做?
[31:22] Tell him I’m sorry? I can’t give out that fuckin’ information? 告诉他我很抱歉? 我不能透露这个该死的信息?
[31:27] It’s against the rules? 这坏了规矩?
[31:30] I don’t trust you enough? 我不够信任你?
[31:33] Maybe I should’ve but I couldn’t. 也许我该那样做 但我做不到
[31:36] Fuck you! Fuck Joe! 去你的 去他妈的乔
[31:38] – I’m sure it was a beautiful scene. – Don’t fuckin’ patronize me! -我确信那是个动人的场景 -别他妈的装腔作势
[31:42] I have one question. 我有个问题
[31:43] Do they have a sheet on you where you’re from? 警察有你的资料吗?
[31:44] – Yeah! – That’s that then. -有 -那就是了
[31:47] I mean I was worried about mug shot possibility as it was. 我是说 我担心警察会让他辨认你的照片
[31:50] He knows A your name B your face C 他知道A 你的名字 B 你的相貌 C
[31:52] your hometown and D your specialty. 你的家乡 D 你的专长
[31:54] They’re not gonna have to show him a lot of pictures 他们用不着给他看太多照片
[31:56] for him to pick you out! 就能把你认出来
[31:57] You didn’t tell him anything else 你没说别的什么
[31:59] so they could narrow down the selection? 能让警察更容易找出你的资料吧?
[32:01] If I have to tell you again to back off 如果我不得不再次要你作出让步
[32:03] we’re gonna go round and round. 我们就会没完没了了
[32:05] We ain’t takin’ him to a hospital. 我们不能送他去医院
[32:08] If we don’t he’s gonna die. 如果不送他去 他会死掉
[32:09] And I’m very sad about that 对此我很难过
[32:11] but some fellas are lucky and some ain’t. 但有人运气好有人运气差
[32:13] What the fuck are you touchin’ me for man? 你他妈的干嘛抓住我?
[32:20] I’ll show you who you’re fuckin’ with! 让你明白在和谁打交道
[32:23] You wanna shoot me you piece of shit? 你想向我开枪吗?来啊 开枪啊
[32:25] I didn’t create this situation I’m dealin’ with it! 不是我造成的这个局面 我是在想办法
[32:28] You’re actin’ like a first-year thief! I’m actin’ like a professional! 你的做法象个刚出道的小毛贼 我的做法才象个行家
[32:32] If they get him they could get you they could get closer to me… 如果警察抓住他 就可能抓到你我…
[32:35] and that can’t happen! 不能让这事发生
[32:37] You’re lookin’ at me like it’s my fault? I didn’t tell him my name! 这难道怪我吗? 我可没告诉他我叫什么
[32:40] I didn’t tell him where I was from! 也没告诉他我是哪里人
[32:42] Shit! Fifteen minutes ago you almost told me your name! 妈的 十五分钟前你几乎告诉我你叫什么
[32:45] You’re gonna get stuck in a situation you created! 你自己惹的乱子得自己应付
[32:47] So if you wanna throw bad looks around throw ’em at a mirror! 如果你想找人发泄 对着镜子发泄好了
[32:51] You kids shouldn’t play so rough. 你们不该表现得这样粗鲁
[32:54] Somebody’s gonna start cryin’. 有人要开始哭了
[32:57] Mr. Blonde. 金先生
[33:00] Shit. You’re fuckin’ kickin’ me. 你他妈的踢了我
[33:07] What happened to you? Figured you were dead. 你出了什么状况?还以为你死了呢
[33:15] Hey you okay? 嘿 你没事吧?
[33:19] Did you see what happened to Blue? 你知道蓝的下落吗?
[33:21] We didn’t know what happened to you. 我们不知道你们出了什么问题
[33:23] That’s what we were wonderin’ about. 这是我们想知道的
[33:27] Look Brown is dead Orange got it in the belly. 听着 褐已经死了 橙腹部中了枪
[33:30] Enough! Enough! 够了 够了
[33:32] You better start talkin’ asshole. 你最好快说 混蛋
[33:35] ‘Cause we got shit we need to talk about. 因为我们还有要紧的事要说
[33:38] We’re already freaked out. 我们已经绞尽脑汁
[33:40] We need you actin’ freaky like we need a fuckin’ bag on our hip. 我们需要你加入来帮我们弄清楚
[33:44] Okay let’s talk. 好吧 让我们谈谈
[33:46] We think we got a rat in the house. 我们认为在这房子里有个内奸
[33:49] I guarantee we got a rat in the house. 我肯定我们当中有个内奸
[33:51] What makes you say that? 你为什么这样说?
[33:53] Is that supposed to be funny? 那样想很有趣吗?
[33:55] Look we think this place ain’t safe. 听着 我们觉得这地方不安全
[33:58] This place ain’t secure anymore. 这儿不再安全
[33:59] We’re leavin’ and you should go with us. 你该和我们一起离开
[34:01] Nobody’s goin’ anywhere. 谁都别想离开
[34:04] Piss on this fuckin’ turd. 去他的臭狗屎
[34:06] – We’re outta here. – Don’t take another step Mr. White. -我们离开这 -别再走一步 白先生
[34:10] Fuck you maniac! 去你妈的 疯子
[34:15] It’s your fuckin’ fault we’re in this trouble! 我们身处困境都他妈怪你
[34:17] What’s this guy’s problem? 这家伙有什么问题?
[34:20] What’s my problem? Yeah I got a fuckin’ problem! 我有什么问题? 对 我有个见鬼的问题
[34:23] I got a big fuckin’ problem… 我有个该死的大问题…
[34:26] with any trigger-happy madman who almost gets me shot! 就是和一个胡乱开枪 几乎将我干掉的疯子在一起
[34:31] – What the fuck you talkin’ about? – That fucking shooting spree! -你他妈的在说什么? -说你那该死的疯狂射击
[34:36] In the store! Remember? 在那个店里 记得吗?
[34:38] Oh fuck ’em. They set off the alarm. They deserve what they got. 哦 去他妈的 他们启动了报警装置 他们活该
[34:43] You almost killed me! 你几乎杀了我
[34:46] Asshole! 混蛋
[34:49] If I knew what kind of guy you were 如果我早知道你这么疯
[34:51] I never would’ve agreed to work with you. 我绝不会同意和你共事
[34:55] Are you gonna bark all day little doggie… 小狗 你要吠上一整天…
[34:59] or are you gonna bite? 还是要咬人?
[35:01] What was that? 你说什么?
[35:05] I’m sorry I didn’t catch it. Would you repeat it? 对不起 我没听清 你能再说一次吗?
[35:09] Are you gonna bark all day little doggie… 你想叫上一整天 小狗…
[35:14] or are you gonna bite? 还是想咬人?
[35:16] You two assholes calm the fuck down! Hey come on! 你们两个混蛋 他妈的冷静点 别这样
[35:19] What are we on a playground here? Am I the only professional? 我们难道是在角斗场吗? 我是唯一的专业人士吗?
[35:23] You’re actin’ like a bunch of fuckin’ niggers! 你们的举止就象两个他妈的黑鬼
[35:26] Ever work with niggers? Always sayin 跟黑鬼合作过吗?
[35:27] they’re gonna kill each other. 他们总说要干掉对方
[35:29] You said yourself you thought about taking him out. 你说过想把他干掉
[35:31] – You fuckin’ said that? – Yeah I did okay? -你他妈的那样说过? -对 那又怎么样?
[35:34] But that was then. Right now 但那是之前 现在
[35:35] this guy is the only one I completely trust. 这家伙是我唯一信得过的人
[35:37] -He’s too homicidal to be with the cops. -You takin’ his side? -对付警察时他最狠 -你站在他那边?
[35:40] Fuck sides man! What we need here is solidarity! 去他妈的立场 老兄 我们现在需要团结
[35:43] Somebody’s stickin’ a red-hot poker up our ass 有人用烧红的火钳捅我们的屁股
[35:45] and I want to know who. 我要把他找出来
[35:49] Fuck. Look I know I’m no piece of shit. 妈的 听着 我知道我不是内奸
[35:52] I’m pretty sure you’re okay 我十分肯定你没问题
[35:54] and I’m fuckin’ positive you’re on the level. 我他妈的也相信你没问题
[35:56] So let’s try and figure out who the bad guy is all right? 所以让我们仔细想想谁是内奸 行吗?
[36:02] Wow. That was really exciting. 这真是令人兴奋
[36:08] I bet you’re a big Lee Marvin fan aren’t ya? 我打赌你是李·马文的拥趸 对吗?
[36:13] Yeah me too. I love that guy. 我也是 我喜欢那家伙
[36:18] My heart’s beatin’ so fast I’m about to have a heart attack here. 我的心跳很快 几乎心脏病发
[36:23] I got somethin’ outside that 我有些东西在外面
[36:25] I’d like to show you guys so follow me. 我想让你们看看 跟我来
[36:28] Follow you? Where? 跟你去?去哪?
[36:31] To my car. 去我的车
[36:33] Did you forget your French fries to go with the soda? 你忘了你的薯条和汽水吗?
[36:36] No I had them already. 不 我已经吃过了
[36:38] I got somethin’ I think you might wanna see though. 有些东西我觉得你们没准想看看
[36:40] – What? – It’s a big surprise. -是什么? -一个大惊喜
[36:42] I’m sure you’ll like it. Come on. 我肯定你会喜欢它 来吧
[36:55] We still gotta get outta here you know. 我们还是离开这吧
[36:57] No. We’re gonna stick around and we’re gonna wait. 不 我们得留下继续等
[37:00] – What for? The cops? – No. Nice Guy Eddie. -等什么?警察吗? -不 是等”好家伙”艾迪
[37:03] Nice Guy Eddie? What makes you think “好家伙”艾迪?你怎么认为
[37:05] he isn’t on a plane halfway to Costa Rica? 他不是在去哥斯达黎加的飞机上呢?
[37:08] Because I spoke to him on the phone 因为我和他通过电话
[37:09] and he said he’s on the way down here. 他说他在来这的路上
[37:11] You talked to Nice Guy Eddie? 你和”好家伙”艾迪谈过?
[37:13] Why didn’t you say that in the first place? 为什么你不早说?
[37:14] – ‘Cause you never asked me. – Hardy-fuckin’-har. -你没问过我 -非常幽默
[37:17] – What’d he say? – He said stay put. -他怎么说? -他说留在原地
[37:21] So in the meantime… 这段时间里…
[37:23] I’ll show you guys somethin’. 我会给你们看点东西
[37:30] Jesus Christ. 老天
[37:32] Maybe our boy in blue here can answer some of these questions… 也许我们穿制服的朋友 可以回答一些…
[37:35] about this rat business you’ve been talkin’ about. 你们讨论过的有关内奸的问题
[37:39] You’re a piece of work my friend. 真有你的 伙计
[37:42] Let’s get him the fuck outta here. 让我们把他妈的弄出来
[37:46] Hey Sid will you relax? 嘿 你能放松点吗?
[37:48] I’ve known you a long time. I’m not worried. 我认识你很长时间了 我不会担心
[37:51] I know you’ll pay me back. 我知道你会报答我
[37:53] Don’t tell me what I already know. Don’t embarrass me. 别跟我说我早就知道的东西 别让我尴尬
[37:57] So you had a few bad months. You do what everybody else does. 你有几个月过得很糟 过得和别人没什么两样
[38:01] I don’t care if it’s J.P. Morgan or lrving the tailor. You ride it out. 我不在乎什么J.P.摩根或者欧文裁缝 你已经渡过难关了
[38:06] – Vic Vega’s outside. – Hold on. -维克·维加在外面 -等等
[38:09] – Who? – Vic Vega. -谁? -维克·维加
[38:11] Tell him to come in. I gotta go. 叫他进来.我得挂了
[38:14] – Come on in. – A friend of mine’s outside. -进来吧 -有个朋友在等我
[38:16] I’ll be talkin’ to you. Don’t worry. 我会和你谈的 别担心
[38:24] Hey welcome home Vic. 嘿 欢迎回来 维克
[38:27] How does freedom feel huh? 自由的感觉怎么样 嗯?
[38:29] – It’s a change. – Ain’t that the sad truth. -全都不同了 -没那么悲观
[38:33] Sit down take your coat off make yourself at home. 坐下 脱掉你的外套 别客气
[38:36] – Have a little drink? – Yeah. -要喝一杯吗? -好的
[38:38] How about a little Remy Martin? 小雷蒙·马丁怎么样?
[38:41] Sure. 行
[38:43] Who’s your parole officer? 你的假释官是谁?
[38:46] Seymour Scagnetti. 西摩斯·斯盖里提
[38:48] How is he? 他怎么样?
[38:51] He’s a fuckin’ asshole. Won’t even let me leave the halfway house. 是个该死的混蛋 竟然不许我离开房子半步
[38:55] It never ceases to amaze me. 真让我惊诧不已
[38:58] A fuckin’ jungle bunny goes out 一个为了二十五美分
[39:00] there slits a woman’s throat for 25 cents… 割破女人喉咙的小乖乖给放了出来
[39:02] he gets Doris Day for a parole officer. 却得整天和假释官呆在一起
[39:05] A good fella like you winds up with a ball-bustin’ prick. 一个象你这样的好小伙子 却和一个混蛋纠缠不清
[39:11] I want you to know I appreciate all 我想让你知道我很感激
[39:12] the packages you sent me on the inside. 坐牢时你给我送的东西
[39:14] What the hell was I supposed to do? 我能怎么样呢?
[39:16] Forget about you? 把你忘了?
[39:18] I just want you to know that it meant a lot to me. 我只想让你知道 那对我来说意味着很多
[39:21] It was the least I could do. I wish to hell I could’ve done a lot more. 那是我起码能做到的 我希望能做得更多
[39:25] Thanks a lot Joe. 非常感谢 乔
[39:28] Ah Vic. 啊 维克
[39:33] Toothpick Vic. 牙签维克
[39:36] So tell me your story kid. What are your plans? 跟我说说你的故事 孩子 你有什么打算?
[39:40] You son of a bitch. I see you sittin’ there but I don’t believe it. 你这狗娘养的 真不敢相信是你坐在那
[39:44] – How you doin’ Toothpick? – Hey Eddie. -你怎么样 牙签? -嘿 艾迪
[39:51] Listen I’m sorry. I should’ve picked you up myself. 听着 我很抱歉 我该亲自去接你的
[39:54] I was… My fuckin’…This week’s been crazy. 我…我他妈的–这礼拜太疯狂了
[39:57] I’ve had my head up my ass the whole time. 我忙得头都挨着屁股了
[39:59] Funny you say that cause that’s 你的话很有趣
[40:01] what me and your daddy were talkin’ about. 我和你爸爸正在说这事
[40:03] That I should’ve picked you up? 是说我该亲自去接你吗?
[40:05] No that you had your head up your ass. 是说你头挨着屁股
[40:09] I walk in the door he’s like “Vic Vic… 我一来 他象在说:”维克…
[40:12] I’m so glad somebody’s finally here who knows what’s goin’ on. “真高兴 总算有个知道该怎么做的人来了
[40:16] My son Eddie’s a fuck-up. “我儿子艾迪是个糊涂蛋
[40:18] He’s ruining the business. “他只会毁了这些生意
[40:21] I mean I love the guy “我是说 我爱这家伙
[40:23] but he’s flushin’ everything down the toilet.” 但他做的每件事都一塌糊涂”
[40:25] That’s what you said right Joe? Tell him yourself. 那是你说的对吗?乔 你自己告诉他
[40:28] Eddie I hate for you to hear it like this… 艾迪 我讨厌你听到这些
[40:31] but Vic came in and asked me how business was. 但维克进来问我生意怎么样
[40:35] You don’t lie to a guy who’s just done four years in the slammer. 你不能对一个 在监狱里呆了四年的家伙说谎
[40:38] That’s very true. 就是这样
[40:45] All right enough of this shit! Break it up! 好了 闹够了 歇歇吧
[40:47] Come on this ain’t a playground! 好了 这不是角斗场
[40:53] You guys wanna roll around on the floor 想在地上打滚就去艾迪的办公室
[40:56] you do it in Eddie’s office not mine. 别在我这胡闹
[40:59] – Daddy did you see that? – What? -老爹 看到没有? -什么?
[41:02] The guy got me on the ground he tried to fuck me. 他把我按在地上想操我
[41:04] – You wish. – You sick bastard Vic. -你求之不得 -你这变态混蛋 维克
[41:06] You tried to fuck me in my father’s office. 你想在我老爹的办公室操我
[41:09] Look Vic 听着 维克
[41:11] whatever you wanna do in the privacy of your own home… 不管你想在自己家干什么私事…
[41:12] go to it but don’t try to fuck me. 尽管做 但别想操我
[41:15] I don’t think of you that way. 我可不会考虑你的好意
[41:17] I like you a lot buddy but I don’t think of you that way. 我很喜欢你 伙计 但我不会让你那样做
[41:23] Listen if I was a butt cowboy 听着 如果我是个操屁眼的牛仔
[41:25] I wouldn’t even throw you to the posse. 我不会把你扔给那些暴徒
[41:28] No you wouldn’t. You’d keep me for yourself. 不 你不会 你会把我留给你自己
[41:31] Four years fuckin’ punks up the ass 操了四年的屁股
[41:33] you’d appreciate a piece of prime rib. 你肯定会对一个漂亮的身体感兴趣
[41:36] I might break you in Nice Guy 我可以撕碎你 “好家伙”
[41:37] but I’d make you my dog’s bitch. 但我会让你和狗做性伴侣
[41:39] Ain’t that a sad sight Daddy? 真可悲是吧?老爹
[41:41] A man walks into prison a white man 进监狱时是白人
[41:42] walks out talkin’ like a fuckin’ nigger. 出来后说话却象个黑鬼
[41:44] You know what? I think it’s all that black semen… 知道是为什么? 大概是那些黑人的精液…
[41:47] pumped up your asshole now it’s backed into your fuckin’ brain… 从你屁眼灌进你脑子里了
[41:50] and it’s comin’ out your mouth! 而且还会从你嘴里流出来
[41:53] Eddie you keep talkin’ like a bitch 艾迪 你再象母狗一样说话
[41:54] I’m gonna slap you like a bitch. 我就会象对付母狗那样抽你
[41:57] Enough of that shit! I’m sick of it! 够了 真让我恶心
[41:59] Now both of you sit down. 现在你俩都坐下
[42:07] Now Eddie… 艾迪..
[42:09] when you came in here we were talkin’ some serious business. 你进来的时候我们在谈正事
[42:13] Vic here’s got a parole problem. 维克的假释官有点麻烦
[42:15] – Who’s your P.O.? – Seymour Scagnetti. -谁是你的假释官? -西摩斯·斯盖里提
[42:18] Scagnetti. Fuck. 斯盖里提 妈的
[42:21] – I hear he’s a motherfucker. – Oh he’s a fucker. -我听说他是个混蛋 -他就是个混蛋
[42:25] Won’t even let me leave the halfway house 在我找到什么狗屁工作前
[42:27] unless I get some shitty job. 甚至不许离开住所半步
[42:28] You’re comin’ back to work for us right? 你会回来替我们工作 对吗?
[42:34] Well I wanna. 我想回来
[42:36] But first I gotta prove to uh ass-head… 但我首先要向那猪脑子证明…
[42:39] that I can get a regular you know job-type job… 我能找到一份象模象样的正式工作
[42:43] before I can move out on my own. 在我能自由行动之前
[42:46] I can’t come back to work for you guys if I gotta worry about uh… 如果我得为此操心 我就不能回来替你们做事
[42:49] makin’ some silly-ass 10:00 curfew… 还有每天晚上十点…
[42:52] every fuckin’ night. 愚蠢的熄灯禁制
[42:54] We can work this out can’t we Eddie? 我们能解决这些问题 是吧 艾迪?
[42:57] This ain’t all that bad. 并不太难办
[42:59] We can get you a lot of legitimate jobs. 我们可以给你找很多合法工作
[43:02] I’ll get you down in Long Beach as a dockworker. 我会让你去长滩做码头工人
[43:05] I don’t wanna lift no fuckin’ crates Eddie. 我可不想做他妈的搬运工 艾迪
[43:09] You ain’t gonna lift shit. You don’t even work there. 你不用搬什么东西 你甚至不用干活
[43:12] But as far as the records are concerned you do. 至于档案所记录的 是你在工作
[43:15] I call Matthews and tell him he’s got a new guy boom 我会给马修电话告诉他有个新人
[43:17] you’re on the rotation. 你会在安排表上
[43:19] You get a time card. It’s clocked in and out for you every day. 你会有一张卡记录你每天的出入时间
[43:23] At the end of the week you get a nice paycheck. 到了周末你会拿到一份不错的薪水
[43:25] Dockworkers do very well. 码头工人很不赖
[43:28] You can move into a halfway decent place 你能搬进一个象样的地方
[43:29] without Scagnetti goin’… 不会有斯盖里提问…
[43:31] “Where the fuck’s the money comin’ from?” “这些钱是他妈从哪来的?”
[43:33] And if he decides to make a surprise visit… 另外 如果他决定做一次突然来访…
[43:37] that’s the day we sent you to Tustin to pick up a load of shit. 我们就说派你去塔斯廷搬东西了
[43:41] If he comes back again hey “Sorry Seymour. 如果他再来 嘿 抱歉 西摩斯
[43:44] You just missed him. “你错过他了
[43:46] We had to send him to the Taft airstrip five fuckin’ hours away. 我们派他去塔夫托机场 要工作五小时
[43:49] We had a load of shit he had to pick up there and bring back here.” “我们要他去提货然后带回这”
[43:52] Part of your job is goin’ different places. That’s the beauty of it. 你的工作决定你得到处跑 这是个漂亮的安排
[43:56] We got places all over the place. 我们到处都有生意
[43:59] See Vic? Did I tell you not to worry? 懂了吗?我说过不用担心
[44:01] – Vic was worried. – I’ll take you to Long Beach tomorrow. -维克曾担心过 -我明天带你去长滩
[44:05] We’ll get you fixed up with Matthews I’ll tell him what’s what. 我们会向马修介绍你 告诉他如此这般
[44:10] You know I really appreciate what you guys are doin’… 要知道 我真的很感激你们的安排
[44:13] but I’d like to know when I can come back… 但我想知道我什么时候能回来
[44:16] you know do some real work. 做些真正的工作
[44:19] Well it’s hard to say. 这可很难说
[44:21] It’s kind of a strange time now. 这是个特殊时刻
[44:25] Things are kind of… 事情有点…
[44:26] They’re a little fucked up is what they are. 有点混乱 就是这样
[44:30] We’re just gettin’ ready for a big meetin’ right now in Vegas. 我们要筹备在维加斯的一个大聚会
[44:33] Look just let Eddie for now set you up at Long Beach. 听着 现在先让艾迪安排你去长滩
[44:37] Get you a job give you some cash… 给你找个工作 一些现金
[44:40] and get this Scagnetti fuck off your back… 让那个斯盖里提从你背后滚开
[44:44] and then we’ll talk to you all right? 然后我们再跟你谈 行吗?
[44:47] Huh? Dad I got an idea. 老爹 我有个主意
[44:52] Just hear me out. 听我说
[44:55] I know you don’t like usin’ the boys on these jobs… 我知道你 不喜欢用自己的手下做那些事
[44:59] but Vic here…I mean he’s only been nothin’ but good luck for us. 但维克在这 我是说 他什么都没做过却能给我们带来好运
[45:03] The guy’s a fuckin’ rabbit’s foot for cryin’ out loud. 这家伙绝不会抱怨叫苦
[45:07] I’d like to have him in. 我希望他能加入
[45:10] You know he can handle himself 你知道他能控制自己
[45:11] and you damn sure know you can trust him. 而且你肯定可以信任他
[45:15] All right Vic… 好吧 维克
[45:17] how would you feel about pullin’ a job with about five other guys? 你觉得和另外五个人 合作干一票买卖怎么样?
[45:24] I’d feel great about it. 我感觉非常棒
[45:31] K·BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” continues. K·比利的”70年代超级声”继续播出
[45:34] If you’re the 12th caller… 如果你是第十二个来电者…
[45:37] you’ll win two tickets to the monster truck extravaganza… 你将赢得两张今晚卡逊游乐场…
[45:40] being held tonight at the Carson Fairgrounds… 怪兽卡车滑稽剧的入场劵
[45:43] featuring Big Daddy Don Bodine’s truck “The Behemoth.” 出演者是大爹东-邦迪的卡车”巨兽”
[45:49] The 12th caller wins on the station where the ’70s survived. 请获奖者到电台领奖
[45:59] Hey Dov we got a major situation here. 嘿 达夫 我们的情况不妙
[46:02] I know you know that. 相信你也知道
[46:04] I gotta talk to Daddy and find out what he wants done. 我得问问老爹看他想怎么做
[46:13] All I know is what Vic told me. 我知道的消息全来自维克
[46:16] The place turned into a bullet-fest. 那地方变成了战场
[46:18] He took a cop hostage just to get the fuck outta there. 他胁持了一个警察逃了出来
[46:21] Get up! Get up! 起来 起来
[46:26] Do I sound like I’m fuckin’ jokin’? 我象他妈的在开玩笑吗?
[46:28] He’s fuckin’ drivin’ around with a cop in his trunk! 他把一个警察 锁在行李箱里驾车逃跑了
[46:35] I don’t know who did what! 我不知道谁做了什么
[46:37] I don’t know who’s got the loot. 不知道谁拿了货
[46:39] I don’t know if anybody’s got the loot. 不知道是否有人拿到了货
[46:40] I don’t know who’s dead who’s alive who’s caught who’s not. 不知道谁死谁活 谁被抓了谁没被抓
[47:00] I will know. I’m practically there now. 我会知道的 我现在快到那了
[47:04] But what do I tell these guys about Daddy? 可我怎么告诉他们老爹是什么想法?
[47:09] All right. You sure that’s what he said? 好吧 你肯定他是那样说的?
[47:14] Okay that’s what I’ll tell ’em. 好吧 我会那样对他们说
[47:17] Huh? Fuck you! 嗯?去你妈的
[47:18] You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero? You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero? 你喜欢做他妈的英雄? 你想做他妈的英雄?
[47:21] You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero? 你高兴做英雄?
[47:26] You’re gonna suffer for nothin’ pal. 你会白白受苦 伙计
[47:28] You hear me? ‘Cause you’re gonna fuckin’ talk. 你听到了吗?你得他妈的说出来
[47:31] – I don’t fucking know anything! – You fuckin’ know. -我什么都不知道 -你他妈的知道
[47:34] You know. Look at me. You fuckin’ know. 你知道的 看着我 你他妈的知道
[47:37] What in the Sam Hill’s goin’ on here? 这到底怎么回事?
[47:39] – Nice Guy we got a cop. – Where the fuck is Joe? -“好家伙” 我们抓到了一个警察 -他妈的乔在哪?
[47:43] Holy shit. Orange is dead. 我的天 橙死了
[47:45] No he’s not dead but he will be if we don’t get him taken care of. 不 他没死 只是得不到照顾就会死
[47:50] We were set up. The cops were there waitin’ for us. 我们中了埋伏 警察早就在那
[47:52] What? Nobody fuckin’ set anybody up. 什么?没有谁出卖任何人
[47:55] The cops were there waitin’ for us. 警察在那等着我们
[47:56] – Bullshit. – Fuck you man! -胡说 -去你的
[47:58] You weren’t there we were and the cops had that store staked out. 你没在那 我们在 警察早就监视了店子
[48:02] Okay Mr. Fuckin’ Detective you’re so fuckin’ smart. 好了 该死的侦探先生 你真他妈的聪明
[48:05] – Who did it? – We’ve been askin’ each other! -是谁干的? -我们早就互相问过
[48:08] What’d you come up with? You think I fuckin’ set you up? 那你什么意思? 你以为是我他妈的出卖了你们?
[48:11] I don’t know but somebody did. 不知道 但总有这么个人
[48:15] Nobody did. You fuckin’ assholes turned the jewelry store… 没人干过 你们这些混蛋把珠宝店变成了…
[48:19] – Don’t you call me an asshole! – You fuckin’ idiot! -不许你叫我混蛋 -你他妈的白痴
[48:22] Turned the jewelry store into a wild west show… 在那上演西部片
[48:24] and you wonder why the fuckin’ cops show up? 还问为什么警察会出现?
[48:28] Where’s Joseph? 约瑟夫在哪?
[48:30] I don’t know. I ain’t talked to him. 不知道 我没和他通过话
[48:32] I talked to Dov. 我和达夫谈过
[48:33] He says Daddy’s comin’down here and he’s fuckin’ pissed. 他说老爹火冒三丈正在赶来
[48:36] He’s pissed? I told you he’d be pissed. 他很恼火?我说过他会
[48:39] What’d Joe say? 乔怎么说?
[48:40] I told you I ain’t talked to him! 我说了我没跟他通过话
[48:43] – All I know is he’s pissed. – What are you gonna do about him? -只知道他很恼火 -你想拿他怎么办?
[48:46] Give me a fuckin’chance to breathe. 让我他妈的喘口气
[48:48] I got a few questions of my own here. 我自己也有几个问题
[48:50] You ain’t dying. He is. 你不会死 他会
[48:51] All right Mr. Fuckin’ Compassion I will call somebody! 好吧 他妈的慈悲先生 我会打电话找人
[48:55] Who? 找谁?
[48:57] A fuckin’ snake charmer! Who do you think? I’ll call a doctor. 你以为是找杂技演员吗? 当然是找医生
[49:00] They’ll fix him right up. What happened to Brown and Blue? 他们会治好他 褐和蓝怎么样?
[49:04] Brown’s dead. We don’t know what happened to Blue. 褐死了 蓝不知下落
[49:07] Brown’s dead? Are you sure? 褐死了?你肯定?
[49:09] I’m sure. I was there. He took one in the head. 我肯定 我当时在那 他头上中了一枪
[49:13] Nobody’s got a clue what happened to Mr. Blue? 没人知道蓝先生怎么样吗?
[49:15] Either he’s alive or he’s dead… 也不知道他是死是活
[49:17] or the cops got him or they don’t. 是被警察抓了还是没被抓
[49:23] I take it this is the bastard you told me about. 我得从这杂种嘴里问出来
[49:26] Why are you beatin’ on him? 你们干嘛揍他?
[49:28] Maybe he could tell us who set us up. 也许他能说出谁是内奸
[49:30] If you fuckin’beat this prick long enough 你继续揍这杂种
[49:32] he’ll tell you he started the Chicago Fire. 他会告诉你芝加哥大火是他干的
[49:35] Now that don’t necessarily make it fuckin’ so! 这不会有多大用处
[49:37] Come on man think! 拜托 伙计 用用脑子
[49:40] All right first things fuckin’ last. 好了 最后一件要紧事
[49:43] Who’s got the stones? 谁拿了钻石?
[49:44] Please somebody tell me one little fuckin’ favor. 拜托 有谁能告诉我一点线索?
[49:48] I got a bag. 在我手里
[49:49] Okay? I stashed it ’til 满意了吗?我藏起来了
[49:51] we could be sure this place wasn’t a police station. 我得先确定这地方还没变成警局
[49:54] Good for you. Now let’s go get it. 很好 我们现在去拿吧
[49:56] First we gotta get rid of those cars. 首先我们得处理那些车
[49:58] It looks like Sam’s Hot Car Lot outside. 外面看起来就象停车场
[50:00] Okay. 好吧
[50:01] Blondie stay here and baby-sit them two. 金留在这照看他们两个
[50:05] White and Pink take a car each. 白和粉各开一辆车
[50:08] I’ll follow you. You ditch ’em. Pick up the stones. 我跟在你们后面 扔掉车之后去取钻石
[50:12] While I’m followin’ you 我会在路上
[50:13] I’ll arrange some sort of a doctor for our friend. 替我们的朋友安排一个医生
[50:15] You can’t leave these guys here with him. 不能让他和这家伙在一起
[50:17] – Why not? – Because he’s a fuckin’ psycho. -为什么? -因为他是个该死的疯子
[50:21] And if you think Joe’s pissed off… 如果你觉得乔很恼火…
[50:24] that ain’t nothin’ compared to how pissed off I am at him… 那绝对比不上我对于让我…
[50:27] for puttin’ me in the same room as that bastard. 和这杂种呆在一块火大
[50:31] You see what I’ve been puttin’ up with Eddie? 看到我都忍受了些什么吗?艾迪
[50:34] I fuckin’ walked in here I told these guys about stayin’ put. 我他妈的走进来让这些家伙留下来
[50:39] Mr. White whips out his gun he’s stickin’ it in my face… 白先生掏出枪来指着我的脸
[50:42] callin’ me a motherfucker sayin’ he’s gonna blow me away… 叫我混蛋 说他要干掉我
[50:46] and blah blah blah blah blah. 然后不停地说废话
[50:48] He’s the reason the joint turned into a shootin’ spree. 是他让行动变成了射击派对
[50:52] What are you a fuckin’ silent partner? 你他妈的哑巴了?
[50:54] Tell him! 告诉他
[50:56] He went crazy in the store but he seems all right now. 他在店子里发疯 但现在看来很正常
[51:00] This is what he was doin’: bam bam… 他当时做的就是…
[51:06] Yeah bam bam bam bam bam. 没错
[51:09] I told ’em not to touch the fuckin’ alarm they did. 我叫他们别碰该死的报警器 可他们不听
[51:12] If they hadn’t have done what I told ’em not to do 如果他们照我说的做
[51:15] they’d still be alive. 他们就不会死
[51:18] My fuckin’ hero. 他妈的英雄
[51:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[51:24] That’s your excuse for going on a kill-crazy rampage? 那就是你疯狂大屠杀的借口?
[51:27] I don’t like alarms Mr. White. 我不喜欢报警器 白先生
[51:33] What does it matter who stays with the cop? 谁留下来看着这个警察有什么关系?
[51:35] We ain’t lettin’ him go. He’s seen everybody. 不能放他走 他能认出我们
[51:37] I haven’t been looking at you guys. 我谁也没看见
[51:39] Shut the fuck up man! 他妈的闭嘴 伙计
[51:42] You guys should never have taken him 关键在于 不该把他
[51:43] outta the trunk in the first place. 从行李箱弄出来
[51:45] -We tried to find out about the setup. -There is no fuckin’ setup! -我们想找出谁是内奸 -没有什么他妈的内奸
[51:49] Now here’s the news! 现在听我说
[51:51] Blondie you stay here take care of these two! 金 你留下来照看他们两个
[51:54] White and Pink you come with me ’cause if Joe gets here… 白和粉 和我一起走 如果乔…
[51:56] and he sees all these cars parked outside… 看到外面停着那么多车
[51:59] I swear to you he’s gonna be just as mad at me as he is at you. 我发誓他对谁都不会有什么好脸色
[52:02] Fine. Let’s go. 没问题 我们走吧
[52:24] Alone at last. 总算清静了
[52:48] Guess what. 猜猜怎么着
[52:50] I think I’m parked in the red zone. 我想我把车停在禁区了
[52:58] Now where were we? 我们说到哪了?
[53:02] I told you I don’t know anything about any fuckin’ setup. 我告诉你 我对他妈的内奸一无所知
[53:07] I’ve been on the force for only eight months. 我加入警队只有八个月
[53:09] They don’t tell me anything. 他们不会告诉我任何事
[53:13] Nobody tells me shit. You can torture me all you want. 没人跟我说过 你用尽方法折磨我也没用
[53:16] Torture you? That’s a good… 折磨你?好主意
[53:18] That’s a good idea. I like that one yeah. 这是个好主意 我喜欢它
[53:23] Even your boss said there wasn’t a setup. 你的老板都说了没什么内奸
[53:28] – My what? – Your boss. -我的什么? -你的老板
[53:32] Excuse me pal. 抱歉 伙计
[53:34] One thing I wanna make clear to you: I don’t have a boss. 有件事你得弄明白 我没什么老板
[53:38] Nobody tells me what to do. You understand? 没人能对我指手划脚 懂吗?
[53:41] You hear what I said you son of a bitch? 听到我的话了吗?狗娘养的
[53:44] All right all right all right you don’t have a boss. 好的 好的 好的 你没有老板
[53:50] Get that fuckin’ shit off. 他妈的真够脏
[54:00] Look I’m not gonna bullshit you okay? 听着 我不会再跟你废话 明白吗?
[54:05] I don’t really give a good fuck what you know or don’t know… 我不会真的在乎你知道还是不知道
[54:10] but I’m gonna torture you anyway… 但我会折磨你
[54:14] regardless. 不管怎样
[54:16] Not to get information. 不是为了要知道什么
[54:20] It’s amusing to me… 只是为了寻开心…
[54:22] to torture a cop. 而折磨一个警察
[54:24] You can say anything you want because I’ve heard it all before. 你想说什么都行 因为我早都听过了
[54:29] All you can do is… 你能做的只有…
[54:31] pray for a quick death… 祈求快点死去…
[54:36] which… 总之…
[54:39] you ain’t gonna get. 你将求死不能
[54:56] Oh God. 天啊
[55:06] You ever listen to K·BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s”? 你听过K·比利的”70年代超级声”吗?
[55:14] It’s my personal favorite. 那是我最喜欢的节目
[55:22] Joe Egan and Gerry Rafferty were 艾根和莱佛蒂象”偷来的车轮”一样
[55:24] a duo known as Stealer’s Wheel… 是知名的歌唱组合
[55:27] when they recorded this Dylanesque pop bubble-gum favorite… 他们录制 “最爱泡泡糖”这张专辑时…
[55:31] from April of 1974. 是1974年四月
[55:34] That reached up to number five… 曾升到排行榜第五位…
[55:36] as K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” continues. 就象七零年代 在”70年代超级声”的延续
[56:28] Hold still. 别动
[56:31] Hold still you fuck. 别动 该死的
[56:53] Was that good for you too? 这也没什么不好是吗?
[56:56] Hey what’s goin’ on? 嘿 怎么回事?
[56:58] You hear that? 你听到了吗?
[57:10] Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back. 哪也别去 我就会回来
[58:57] Don’t! Stop! Stop! 别 停下 停下
[59:01] – What? What’s the matter? – Don’t do this. -什么?怎么了? -别这么做
[59:05] That burn a little bit? 那么就烧一点点?
[59:08] Don’t! Stop! 不 停下
[59:12] Please stop. 求求你停下
[59:14] Just stop. Stop. 停下 停下
[59:16] Just talk to me. Don’t. Please. 我跟你说 别 求你了
[59:18] Don’t burn me please. 别烧我 求你了
[59:23] I don’t know anything about any of you fucking guys. 我对你们一无所知
[59:27] I’m not gonna say anything. 我什么都不会说
[59:31] No! Please no. 不 求你了 不
[59:32] – You all through? – Stop! -你说完了吗? -停下
[59:34] You all through? 说完了吗?
[59:35] Please. I got a little kid at home. 求你了 我家里还有个孩子
[59:39] You all done? 完了吗?
[59:40] – Don’t! – Have some fire. -不要 -点火了
[1:00:47] Oh shit. 哦 妈的
[1:00:51] Hey you. 嘿 你
[1:00:55] What’s your name? 你叫什么?
[1:01:00] Marvin. 马文
[1:01:04] Marvin what? 马文什么?
[1:01:09] Marvin Nash. 马文·纳什
[1:01:17] Listen to me Marvin. I’m a– 听着 马文 我是…
[1:01:22] Listen to me Marvin Nash. I’m a cop. 听我说 马文·纳什 我是警察
[1:01:27] Yeah I know. 是的 我知道
[1:01:31] You do? 你知道?
[1:01:34] Yeah. Your name’s Freddy somethin’. 是的 你叫弗雷蒂什么的
[1:01:38] Newendyke. 纽文狄克
[1:01:41] Freddy Newendyke. 弗雷蒂·纽文狄克
[1:01:47] Frankie Ferchetti… 弗兰克·费切蒂…
[1:01:49] introduced us about five months ago. 大概五个月前向我们介绍过
[1:01:56] I don’t remember that at all. 我记不太清了
[1:02:01] I do. 我记得
[1:02:06] Freddy. 弗雷蒂
[1:02:17] How do I look? 我成什么样了?
[1:02:22] What? 怎么?
[1:02:31] I don’t know what to tell you Marvin. 我不知该怎么对你说 马文
[1:02:37] That fuck. 那个该死的
[1:02:41] That sick fuck! 那该死的变态
[1:02:44] That fuckin’ bastard! 那该死的杂种
[1:02:49] Marvin I need you to hold on. 马文 你得撑住
[1:02:52] There’s cops waiting to move a block away. 警察一直在另一个街区等候行动
[1:02:56] What the fuck are they waiting for? 他们在他妈的等什么?
[1:03:00] This fuckin’ guy he slashes my face… 这个该死的家伙 他弄伤了我的脸
[1:03:03] and cuts my fuckin’ ear off! 还他妈的割掉了我的耳朵
[1:03:05] I’m fuckin’ deformed! 我他妈的被毁了容
[1:03:08] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[1:03:10] I’m fuckin’ dyin’ here! 我他妈的都快死了
[1:03:13] I’m fuckin’ dyin’! 我他妈的要死了
[1:03:23] They’re not to make a move ’til Joe Cabot shows up. 在乔·卡伯特出现之前他们不会行动
[1:03:27] I was sent in to get him. 我是被派来抓他的
[1:03:30] All right? 懂吗?
[1:03:32] You heard ’em. They said he’s on his way. 你也听到了 他正在赶来
[1:03:35] Don’t pussy out on me now Marvin. 别对我发火 马文
[1:03:39] We’re just gonna sit here and bleed… 我们只要呆在这继续流血…
[1:03:42] ’til Joe Cabot sticks his fuckin’ head through that door. 等乔·卡伯特 把他那该死的脑袋伸进来
[1:04:06] Say hello to a motherfucker who’s inside. 向这个”自己人”问好吧
[1:04:08] Cabot’s doing a job. He wants me on the team. 卡伯特接了个买卖 他想要我加入
[1:04:11] This better not be a joke. 这最好不是个玩笑
[1:04:14] This ain’t a joke. I’m in. I’m up his ass. 不是玩笑 我混进去了 取得了他的信任
[1:04:25] Nice Guy Eddie tells me Joe wants to meet me. “好家伙”艾迪告诉我乔想见我
[1:04:28] He says I should just wait for a phone call. 他让我等一个电话
[1:04:32] After waiting three days 等了三天后
[1:04:34] he calls me last night and says Joe’s ready. 昨晚他打电话给我说乔准备好了
[1:04:36] – He’ll pick me up in 15 minutes. – Who picked you up? -他十五分钟后来接我 -谁接的你?
[1:04:39] – Nice Guy. We get to a bar. – What bar? -“好家伙” 我们去了一家酒吧 -哪家?
[1:04:42] Smokey Pete’s in Gardena. 皮特开的那家
[1:04:44] We get there… 我们到了那…
[1:04:45] and I meet Joe and a guy named Mr. White. 见到乔和一个叫白先生的人
[1:04:48] Phony name. My name’s Mr. Orange. 是假名 我叫橙先生
[1:04:50] – Mr. Orange? – Mr. Orange. -橙先生? -橙先生
[1:04:54] Okay Mr. Orange. 那么 橙先生
[1:04:56] – You ever see this motherfucker before? – Who? Mr. White? -你以前从没见过那混蛋? -谁?白先生吗?
[1:05:00] Yes. Mr. White. 对 白先生
[1:05:02] No. He ain’t one of Cabot’s men either. 不 他不是卡伯特的手下
[1:05:05] He’s gotta be from out of town. 他是从外地来的
[1:05:08] – Joe knows him good. – How can you tell? -乔和他很熟 -你怎么能断定?
[1:05:10] The way they talk. You can tell they’re buddies. 从他们说话的样子能断定他们是朋友
[1:05:13] – You two talk? – Me and Joe? -你们聊过吗? -我和乔吗?
[1:05:16] Mr. White. 白先生
[1:05:17] – A little. – About what? -一点点 -说些什么?
[1:05:19] The Brewers. Milwaukee Brewers? -“酿酒者” -“密尔沃基酿酒者”队?
[1:05:21] They won the night before. He made some money off them. 他们头天晚上赢了比赛 他赢了些钱
[1:05:24] Good. If this crook’s a Brewers fan he’s gotta be from Wisconsin. 很好 如果他是”酿酒者”队的球迷 他就是从威斯康辛来的
[1:05:29] And I’ll bet you everything… 我敢和你打赌…
[1:05:32] they got a sheet in Milwaukee on this Mr. White’s ass. 密尔沃基肯定有这个白先生的资料
[1:05:35] So I want you to go through everybody in Milwaukee… 所以我想要你去看看密尔沃基的档案
[1:05:40] with a history of armed robbery and put a name to the face. 看看所有有关武装抢劫的资料 找出他的名字
[1:05:43] – Nice work Freddy. – Thank you my man. -干得不错 弗雷蒂 -谢谢 伙计
[1:05:46] – How was Long Beach Mike’s referral? – Perfect. -麦克那个人怎么样? -不错
[1:05:50] His backing me up went a long way. 他一直都在帮我
[1:05:51] I told them I played poker with him. 我跟他们说我俩是牌友
[1:05:54] Nice Guy checked it out and said it was A-okay. “好家伙”调查过之后说没问题
[1:05:57] Said I was a good thief I didn’t rattle… 说我是个在行的盗贼 我没多说什么
[1:06:00] and that I was ready to move. 然后我开始准备行动
[1:06:02] He’s a good guy. I wouldn’t be inside without him. 他是个好人 没他我混不进去
[1:06:05] No no no 不 不 不…
[1:06:07] Long Beach Mike is not your friend. 长滩麦克不是你的朋友
[1:06:09] Long Beach Mike is a fucking scumbag. 长滩麦克是个他妈的人渣
[1:06:12] He’s selling out his friends. 他出卖了他的朋友
[1:06:14] That’s how nice he fuckin’ is. 他就是那种好法
[1:06:17] I’ll take care of his ass… 我会小心他的
[1:06:19] but you get that scumbag out of mind and take care of business. 你做事的时候要注意撇开那个下流坯
[1:06:23] Gone. 我是这样做的
[1:06:30] Use the commode story? 用那个”马桶故事”吗?
[1:06:32] – What’s the commode story? – It’s a scene. Memorize it. -什么”马桶故事”? -是个电影情节 记住它
[1:06:37] – A what? – Undercover cops gotta be Brando. -是什么? -做卧底就要象白兰度
[1:06:41] To do this job you gotta be a great actor naturalistic. 得做个好演员 表现得自然逼真
[1:06:44] You gotta be naturalistic as hell. 要表现得无懈可击
[1:06:47] If you’re a bad actor that’s bullshit in this job. 如果你是个糟糕的演员 事情就会干砸了
[1:06:52] What is this? 什么乱七八糟的?
[1:06:53] That’s an amusing anecdote about a drug deal. 是关于毒品交易的趣事
[1:06:58] Something funny that 当你工作时
[1:06:59] happened to you while you were doing a job. 发生的一些趣事
[1:07:03] I gotta memorize all this? There’s four pages of this shit. 我要全记住吗?这些狗屁足有四页
[1:07:06] Think about it like it’s a joke.all right? 就当它是个笑话
[1:07:09] Memorize what’s important. The rest you make your own.all right? 记住最重要的 其余的你看着办
[1:07:12] You can tell a joke can’t you? 你会讲笑话对吧?
[1:07:14] No 不会
[1:07:15] Well pretend you’re Don Rickles… and tell a joke all right? 就当你是东·瑞科斯在说笑话 行吗?
[1:07:19] The things you gotta remember are the details. 关键是你要记住细节
[1:07:22] The details sell your story. 这对你的故事有帮助
[1:07:24] This particular story takes place in a men’s room. 故事场景是在一间男厕所
[1:07:27] You gotta know all the details… 你得知道所有的细节
[1:07:30] whether they got paper towels or a blower to dry your hands. 不管他们用纸巾还是暖风机把手弄干
[1:07:34] You gotta know if the stalls ain’t got no doors or not. 你得知道隔间是否有门
[1:07:38] You gotta know if they got liquid soap 得知道是否有透明皂
[1:07:39] or that pink granulated shit… 或者粉红色的狗屁颗粒…
[1:07:41] they used in high school. 那种中学里用的东西
[1:07:43] You gotta know if they got hot water or not if it stinks… 你得知道是否有热水 臭不臭…
[1:07:46] if some nasty lowlife scum-ridden motherfucker… 脏不脏 是否有缺德的杂种…
[1:07:49] sprayed diarrhea all over one of the bowls. 拉肚子弄得马桶上到处都是
[1:07:52] You gotta know every detail there is to know about this commode. 你得知道有关马桶的每个细节
[1:07:55] What you gotta do is take all them details and make ’em your own. 你得告诉他们这些全是你的经历
[1:08:00] While you’re doing that remember that this story is about you… 你这样做的时候 想要记住这是你的故事…
[1:08:04] and how you perceived the events that went down. 和你是怎么接受这些事情的
[1:08:08] The only way to do that… 唯一的办法就是…
[1:08:10] is keep sayin’ it… 不停地说它
[1:08:12] and sayin’ it and sayin’ it. 一遍又一遍地说
[1:08:18] This is during the L.A. marijuana drought 1986. 1986洛杉矶大麻缺货时
[1:08:23] I still had a connection which was insane ’cause… 我一直和那些人有联系 有点疯狂…
[1:08:27] you couldn’t get any weed anywhere then. 因为你根本弄不到货
[1:08:30] Anyway I had a connection with this hippie chick in Santa Cruz… 总之 我和圣克鲁斯的一个家伙有联系
[1:08:35] and all my friends knew it. 我的朋友都知道这事
[1:08:36] They call me and say “Hey Freddy…” 他们打电话给我说 “嘿 弗雷蒂…”
[1:08:41] I say “Hey dude. 我说 “嘿 伙计”
[1:08:44] You gettin’ some? Can you get some for me too?” 你弄到了吗?能不能给我也来点?
[1:08:47] They knew I still smoked so they asked me to buy some for them. 他们知道我有货 所以要我替他们买点
[1:08:52] It got to be… 所以…
[1:08:59] Every time I bought some weed 每次我买大麻时
[1:09:01] I was buyin’ for four or five people. 都要替四五个人带点
[1:09:04] Finally I said fuck this shit. I’m makin’ this bitch rich. 最后我说 去他妈的 我能靠这婊子发财了
[1:09:08] She didn’t even have to meet these people. 她甚至不用见那些人
[1:09:12] I was doing all the work. 所有的事都由我来办
[1:09:14] That got to be a pain in the ass people calling all the time. 我就象得了痔疮一样坐不稳当 电话不停地打来
[1:09:18] I couldn’t even rent a tape without six fuckin’ interruptions. 甚至我租盒带子来看都会被打断六次
[1:09:22] “When’s the next time you’re gettin’ some?” “你下次去弄货是什么时候?”
[1:09:24] “Motherfucker I’m tryin’ to watch The Lost Boys. 混蛋 让我看完这片子
[1:09:27] When I get some I’ll call you.” “有货我会通知你”
[1:09:30] Then these rink-a-dink potheads come by. 那些瘾君子都闻讯而来
[1:09:32] They’re my friends and everything but still… 都是我的朋友熟人 但…
[1:09:35] I got it laid out in 60-dollar bags they don’t want 60 dollars worth. 我花六十美元一袋买来 他们却不想整袋买下
[1:09:38] They want ten dollars’ worth and breaking it up wasn’t easy. 他们只要十美元的货 拆开卖可不容易
[1:09:42] I don’t even know what ten dollars’ worth looks like. 我根本不知道十美元能买多少
[1:09:45] This was a very weird situation. 那情形真是头疼
[1:09:49] Remember back in ’86… 回想起86年…
[1:09:51] there was a major fuckin’ drought. 货真叫他妈紧缺
[1:09:53] Nobody had anything. 谁都没货
[1:09:55] People were livin’ on resin smokin’ the wood in their pipes. 大家只好抽树叶过瘾
[1:09:58] This chick had a bunch and she’s beggin’ me to sell it. 有个小妞弄到了一些货 求我替她卖掉
[1:10:02] So I told her I wasn’t gonna be Joe the pot man anymore… 我说我不会象乔那样抽太多成
[1:10:05] but I would take a little bit and sell it to my close friends. 但我得拿点卖给我的朋友
[1:10:09] She agreed and we kept the same arrangement as before… 她同意了 我们象谈好的那样…
[1:10:12] ten percent and free pot for me… 我免费得一成…
[1:10:14] if I helped her that weekend. 如果我能帮她的话
[1:10:16] She was sellin’ a brick of weed 她要卖掉大麻
[1:10:17] and didn’t wanna go to the buy alone. 却又不想一个人去
[1:10:19] Her brother usually goes with her but he’s in County unexpectedly. 通常是她兄弟和她一起 但他出了麻烦
[1:10:23] What for? His traffic tickets gone to warrant. -什么麻烦? -他的驾照在审核期
[1:10:26] They stopped him found warrants on him took him to County. 他们拦住他发现了这个问题 把他拘留了
[1:10:30] She doesn’t wanna walk around alone with all that weed. 她不想一个人带着大麻到处走
[1:10:33] I don’t wanna do this.I have a very bad feeling about it. 我不想干 我对此有很坏的预感
[1:10:37] She keeps asking me asking me. 她一直求我 求我
[1:10:39] Finally I said okay ’cause I’m sick of hearing it. 最后我答应了 因为实在受不了
[1:10:42] – So we go to the train station… – Wait. -于是我们去车站 -等等
[1:10:44] You’re goin’ to the train station with the weed on ya? 你把大麻带在身上去车站?
[1:10:47] The guy needed it right away. 买家想在那交易
[1:10:49] Anyway we get to the train station… 总之 我们去了车站
[1:10:52] and we’re waitin’ for the guy. 然后等着那家伙
[1:10:54] I’m carryin’ the weed in a carry-on bag. 我把大麻放在一个手提袋里
[1:10:56] I gotta take a piss so I tell her I’m goin’ to the boy’s room. 我要去撒尿 所以我跟她说我要去厕所
[1:11:05] So I walk into the men’s room and who’s standing there? 我走进厕所时猜猜谁在那?
[1:11:10] Four Los Angeles County sheriffs and a German shepherd. 四个洛杉矶警察和一条德国牧羊犬
[1:11:16] – They’re waitin’ for you? – No they’re just talkin’. -他们在等着你? -不 他们只是在聊天
[1:11:19] When I walked in they all stopped talkin’… 我走进去时 他们停了下来
[1:11:22] and they looked at me. 然后看着我
[1:11:25] That’s hard. That’s a fuckin’ hard situation. 真紧张 真他妈的紧张
[1:11:28] German shepherd starts barking. 德国牧羊犬开始叫
[1:11:32] He’s barkin’ at me. 它向着我叫
[1:11:34] I mean it’s obvious he’s barkin’ at me. 我是说 它显然是在冲着我叫
[1:11:38] Every nerve ending all of my senses 我所有的感觉神经都僵硬了
[1:11:40] the blood in the veins was screamin 血在血管里尖叫
[1:11:42] “Take off man. Just bail. Get the fuck outta there.” “离开这 伙计 放弃 从这离开”
[1:11:46] Panic hits me like a bucket of water. Bam! Right in the face. 我吓出一身冷汗 象当头淋下来一桶水
[1:11:50] I’m drenched in panic 我浑身都湿透了
[1:11:52] and these cops are lookin’ at me and they know it. 那些警察看着我意识到有问题
[1:11:55] They can smell it sure as that fuckin’ dog can. 他们能闻得到 就象该死的狗能闻到一样
[1:11:59] They can smell it on me. 能闻出我身上的味
[1:12:01] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:12:04] So anyway I got my gun drawn. 总之 我拔出枪来
[1:12:08] I point it at this guy and I tell him… 我指着那家伙告诉他
[1:12:11] “Freeze. Don’t fuckin’ move.” “别动 他妈的别动”
[1:12:13] This little idiot’s looking right at me and saying… 这个小白痴看着我说…
[1:12:16] “I know I know.” “我知道 我知道”
[1:12:18] But meanwhile his right hand is creepin’ toward the glove box. 但他的右手却偷偷伸向手套箱
[1:12:22] I scream at him “Asshole! I’m gonna blow you away right now! 我对他大吼 混蛋 我会一枪崩了你
[1:12:27] Put your hands on the dash.” “把手放到仪表板上”
[1:12:29] He’s still looking at me nodding his head. 他还是看着我 点着头
[1:12:32] “I know buddy I know.” “我知道 伙计 我知道”
[1:12:34] Meanwhile his hand is still going for the glove box. 同时他的手却仍在伸向手套箱
[1:12:38] And I said… 然后我说
[1:12:40] “Buddy I’m gonna shoot you in the face… “伙计 我会从你的脸上射进去…
[1:12:44] if you don’t put your hands up.” “如果你不把手放上来的话”
[1:12:48] Then this guy’s girlfriend this real sexy Oriental bitch… 接着那家伙的女朋友 一个非常性感的亚洲婊子
[1:12:52] she starts screaming at him: “Chuck what are you doin’? 她开始向他尖叫 你在干什么?
[1:12:55] Listen to the officer! Put your hands on the dash!” “听警察的话 把手放到仪表板上”
[1:12:59] So then the guy snaps out of it and puts his hands on the dash. 然后那家伙 猛然抽出手来放到了仪表板上
[1:13:03] What was he goin’ for? 他拿了什么?
[1:13:04] His fucking registration. 他该死的驾照
[1:13:08] – You’re kidding. – No man! -你在开玩笑 -不 伙计
[1:13:10] Stupid citizen doesn’t know 那个白痴不知道
[1:13:11] how close he came to gettin blown away. 他差点就把命送掉了
[1:13:13] That close man. 只差这么一点
[1:13:48] You knew how to handle that situation. 你知道应付那种局面
[1:13:50] You shit your pants dive in and swim. 尿湿了裤子时 跳到水里游泳就是
[1:13:56] Tell me more about Cabot. 再说点卡伯特的事
[1:13:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:14:00] He’s a cool guy. 他是个很有趣的人
[1:14:04] He’s funny. He’s a funny guy. 很有趣 是个有趣的家伙
[1:14:07] You remember the Fantastic Four? 你记得那奇特的四人组吗?
[1:14:10] Yeah with that invisible bitch… 当然 还有那个不露声色的骚货…
[1:14:12] and “Flame on” and shit right? 又风骚又下贱 对吗?
[1:14:15] Thing. 没错
[1:14:17] Motherfucker… 是个混蛋…
[1:14:19] Iooks just like the Thing. 看起来就象那种人
[1:14:25] Hey! Showtime! 嘿 表演时间
[1:14:28] Grab your jacket. I’m parked outside. 拿好你的夹克 我在车上等你
[1:14:31] I’ll be right down. 我就下来
[1:14:34] He’ll be right down. 他就下来
[1:15:55] Don’t pussy out on me now. 现在别惹我
[1:15:57] They don’t know. 他们不知道
[1:15:59] They don’t know shit. 他们什么都不知道
[1:16:02] You’re not gonna get hurt. You’re fuckin’ Baretta. 你不会受伤 你是他妈的传奇人物
[1:16:05] They believe every fuckin’ word ’cause you’re super cool. 他们相信了所有的假话 因为你非常棒
[1:16:16] There goes our boy. 我们的朋友来了
[1:16:17] The guy has to have rocks in his head the size of Gibraltar… 这家伙脑子里 得有块城砖一样大的石头
[1:16:20] to work undercover. 才会做卧底
[1:16:22] – You want one of these? – Yeah give me the bear claw. -你想来点吗? -是的 给我那只熊爪
[1:16:41] I know what I’m talking about. 我知道我在说什么
[1:16:43] Black women ain’t the same as white women. 黑种女人和白种女人不尽相同
[1:16:46] There’s a slight difference. 有些微的区别
[1:16:47] Very funny. You know what I mean. 非常有趣 你知道我的意思
[1:16:50] What a white bitch will put up with 白种女人能忍受的
[1:16:52] a black bitch wouldn’t for a minute. 黑种女人一分钟也受不了
[1:16:54] If you cross their line they fuck you up. 如果你越过她们的底线 她们会让你很狼狈
[1:16:56] I gotta go along with Pink on that. 我同意粉的说法
[1:16:59] Okay Mr. Expert if this is such a truism… 那么 专家先生 如果真是这样…
[1:17:02] why is it that every nigger I know 为什么我认识的每个黑鬼
[1:17:04] treats his woman like a piece of shit? 都把他们的女人象垃圾一样看待?
[1:17:06] I’ll bet those same niggers who show their ass in public… 我敢说同样是那些 在外面趾高气扬的黑鬼…
[1:17:10] when their bitches get ’em home they chill the fuck out. 他们的母狗回到家时 他们就会战战兢兢
[1:17:13] – Not these guys. – Oh yeah. Those guys too. -那些家伙不会 -哦 会的 他们也会
[1:17:16] Tell you guys a story. 跟你们说个故事
[1:17:18] In one of Daddy’s clubs 老爹的夜总会里
[1:17:20] there’s a black cocktail waitress named Elois. 有个叫伊露斯的黑人女侍
[1:17:23] – Elois? – Yeah Elois. -伊露斯? -对 伊露斯
[1:17:25] E and Lois. We called her Lady E. E和Lois 我们叫她E小姐
[1:17:29] Where was she from? Compton? 她是康普顿人吗?
[1:17:33] She’s from Ladora Heights. 从拉达那来的
[1:17:34] Ladora Heights. The black Beverly Hills. 拉达那高地是黑人的比华利山
[1:17:38] It’s not the black Beverly Hills. 那不是黑人的比华利山
[1:17:40] It’s the black Palos Verdes. 那是黑人的佛得角
[1:17:43] Anyway… 总之…
[1:17:45] Lady E she was a man-eater-upper. Un-fuckin’-believable. E小姐 她是个迷死人的女人
[1:17:49] Every guy who ever saw her had to jack off to her at least once. 每个曾见过她的男人 至少要向她”起立致敬”一次
[1:17:54] You know who she looked like? Christie Love. 知道她看起来象谁吗? 克里斯蒂·萝芙
[1:17:57] Remember that TV show Get Christie Love… 记得那部电视剧吗?
[1:17:59] about the black female cop? 关于一个黑人女警的?
[1:18:02] She always used to say “You’re under arrest sugar! “ 她总是说 “你被逮捕了 宝贝”
[1:18:06] – Who played Christie Love? – Pam Grier. 克里斯蒂·萝芙是谁演的?-佩恩·格莉尔
[1:18:10] No it wasn’t Pam Grier. Pam Grier was the other one. 不是佩恩·格莉尔 她演的是另一部片子
[1:18:13] Pam Grier did the film. 格莉尔是演电影的…
[1:18:15] Christie Love was like a Pam Grier TV show without Pam Grier. 不会演电视 萝芙只是象她而已
[1:18:19] – So who was Christie Love? – How should I know? -那是谁演的萝芙? -我怎么知道?
[1:18:23] Great. Now I’m totally fuckin’ tortured. 好极了 我该头疼了
[1:18:25] Whoever it was she looked exactly like Elois. 不管是谁 总之很象伊露斯
[1:18:28] Anne Francis. 安妮·弗朗西斯
[1:18:29] No. That was Honey West. 不 那片子叫”甜蜜西部”
[1:18:32] Anne Francis is white. 安妮·弗朗西斯是白人
[1:18:34] I’m tryin’ to tell a story here. She looked exactly like Elois. 我在试着讲故事 她看起来的确象伊露斯
[1:18:38] We come into the club one night… 有天晚上我们去夜总会
[1:18:41] and there’s Carlos the bartender. 那有个男侍叫卡洛斯
[1:18:43] He’s a wetback. He’s a friend of mine. 墨西哥人 是我的一个朋友
[1:18:46] I says to him “Carlos where’s Lady E tonight?” 我对他说 “卡洛斯 今晚E小姐上哪了?”
[1:18:50] Apparently Lady E… 显然E小姐…
[1:18:52] was married to real piece of dog shit a real animal. 嫁给了一个窝囊废 一个真正的畜牲
[1:18:55] He used to do things to her. 他对她很糟糕
[1:18:58] Like what? What would he do? 例如呢?他都干了什么?
[1:19:00] Beat her up? 狠狠揍她?
[1:19:02] I don’t know. He just did things. 我不知道 反正他对她不好
[1:19:04] So anyway one night she plays it real cool. 总之 有天晚上她干了件有趣的事
[1:19:08] She waits for him to get drunk. 她等到那家伙喝醉
[1:19:11] He falls asleep on the fuckin’ couch. 在睡椅上睡着了之后
[1:19:14] She sneaks up on him puts some glue on his dick… 她偷偷摸过去在他的老二上涂上胶水
[1:19:18] and glues his dick to his belly. 然后粘在他肚子上
[1:19:21] Jesus Christ! 我的天
[1:19:23] I’m serious man. I’m dead serious. 我是说真的 伙计 非常认真
[1:19:26] They had to call the paramedics to cut the prick loose. 他们不得不叫医生来替他慢慢割开
[1:19:31] Was he all pissed off? 他是不是非常恼火?
[1:19:35] How would you feel if you had to 如果你非得他妈的倒立着撒尿
[1:19:37] do a fuckin’ handstand to take a piss? 你会有什么感觉?
[1:19:43] You guys like to tell jokes and giggle and kid around huh? 你们喜欢说笑话然后傻笑取乐是吗?
[1:19:47] Giggling like a bunch of girls in the schoolyard. 笑得象一群学校里的傻妞
[1:19:50] Well let me tell a joke. 让我说个笑话吧
[1:19:53] Five guys sittin’ in a bullpen… 五个人坐在候审室里
[1:19:56] San Quentin… 在圣昆廷
[1:19:58] wonderin’ how the fuck they got there. 想知道是怎么到这来的
[1:20:01] “What did we do wrong? What shouldn’t we have done? 我们做错了什么?我们忘做了什么?
[1:20:04] It’s your fault his fault–“ “这是你的错 他的错–“
[1:20:06] All that bullshit. 全是些废话
[1:20:08] Finally somebody says… 终于有个人说
[1:20:10] “Wait a minute. 等等
[1:20:12] While we were planning this caper… 我们在计划行动时
[1:20:14] we just sat around tellin’ fuckin’ jokes.” “只是在无所事事地说笑话”
[1:20:17] Got the message? 明白了吗?
[1:20:21] I don’t mean to holler at ya. 我不是要教训你们
[1:20:24] When this caper’s over and I’m sure it’ll be successful… 等行动结束… 我相信行动一定会成功
[1:20:28] we’ll go down to Hawaiian lslands I’ll laugh with all of youse. 我们可以去夏威夷 我会和你们一起大笑
[1:20:31] Find me a different character down there. 让你们看看我另外的一面
[1:20:33] Right now it’s a matter of business. 现在是办正事的时候
[1:20:36] With the exception of Eddie and myself… 除了艾迪和我
[1:20:39] who you already know… 你们已经知道…
[1:20:41] we’re gonna be using aliases on this job. 我们在这次行动中要使用化名
[1:20:44] Under no circumstances… 我们希望…
[1:20:46] do we want any one of you to relate to each other… 你们任何人彼此交谈时 都不要…
[1:20:50] by your Christian names. 使用你们的真名
[1:20:52] And I don’t want any talk about yourself personally. 而且我也不希望 有任何人谈论自己的私事
[1:20:57] That includes where you been your wife’s name… 包括你去过哪 你妻子的名字…
[1:21:00] where you might’ve done time… 平时你干些什么…
[1:21:02] or a bank maybe you robbed in St. Petersburg. 或是你在圣彼得堡抢过哪家银行
[1:21:06] All I want you guys to talk about if you have to… 如果忍不住 我希望你们只谈论…
[1:21:10] is what you’re gonna do. 你们想要做的事
[1:21:13] That should do it. 将要做的事
[1:21:15] These are your names… 这是你们的名字
[1:21:18] Mr. Brown Mr. White… 褐先生 白先生…
[1:21:21] Mr. Blonde Mr. Blue… 金先生 蓝先生…
[1:21:23] Mr. Orange and Mr. Pink. 橙先生和粉先生
[1:21:25] – Why am I Mr. Pink? – Because you’re a faggot! All right? -为什么我是粉先生? -因为你是个同性恋 行吗?
[1:21:31] – Why can’t we pick our own colors? – No way. -自己选颜色不行吗? -不行
[1:21:33] No way. Tried it once. It doesn’t work. 不行 试过一次 行不通
[1:21:36] You get four guys all fightin’ over who gets to be Mr. Black. 有四个人为了做黑先生动手打架
[1:21:40] They don’t know each other so nobody wants to back down. 他们互不相识 所以没人想退让
[1:21:43] No way. I pick. You’re Mr. Pink. 不行 我来定 你是粉先生
[1:21:46] Be thankful you’re not Mr. Yellow. 该庆幸你不是黄先生
[1:21:49] But Mr. Brown that’s too close to Mr. Shit. 但是褐先生 和屎先生很接近
[1:21:51] Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. 粉先生听来象”女阴”先生
[1:21:53] How about Mr. Purple? 紫先生怎么样?
[1:21:55] That’s sounds good. I’ll be Mr. Purple. 听起来不错 我要做紫先生
[1:21:57] You’re not Mr. Purple. 你不是紫先生
[1:22:00] Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You’re Mr. Pink! 另一个买卖有人叫紫先生了 你就叫粉先生
[1:22:04] Who cares what your name is? 谁会在乎你叫什么?
[1:22:06] Easy for you to say. You’re Mr. White. 你说得容易 你是白先生
[1:22:08] You have a cool-sounding name. 你有个听来很酷的名字
[1:22:10] If it’s no big deal to be Mr. Pink you wanna trade? 如果你不介意叫粉先生 你愿意交换吗?
[1:22:13] Nobody’s tradin’ with anybody. 不准私自交换
[1:22:16] This ain’t a goddamn fuckin’ city council meeting you know. 这不是他妈的市政讨论会 你知道的
[1:22:21] Now listen up Mr. Pink. 听着 粉先生
[1:22:23] There’s two ways you can go on this job… 这件事上你有两条路可走
[1:22:26] my way or the highway. 我的路或者那条公路
[1:22:28] What’s it gonna be Mr. Pink? 你选哪条?粉先生
[1:22:31] Jesus Christ Joe. Fuckin’ forget about it. 老天 他妈的忘了这些好了
[1:22:34] It’s beneath me. I’m Mr. Pink. Let’s move on. 这名字很衬我 我是粉先生 继续吧
[1:22:37] I’ll move on when I feel like it. 我觉得高兴时自然会继续
[1:22:40] Do all you guys got the goddamn message? 你们都明白了吗?
[1:22:44] I’m so goddamn mad hollerin’ at you guys I can hardly talk. 我扯着嗓子向你们喊叫 几乎都说不出话来了
[1:22:50] Let’s go to work. 我们开始行动吧
[1:22:52] Let’s go over it. Where are you? 我们重复一次 你在哪?
[1:22:55] I stand outside and guard the door.I don’t let anybody go in or out. 我站在外边守住门 不让任何人进出
[1:22:59] – Mr. Brown. – He waits in the car. -褐先生 -他等在车里
[1:23:01] I give him the signal he pulls up in front. 我给他信号 他就把车开到门口
[1:23:05] Mr. Blonde and Mr. Blue. 金先生和蓝先生
[1:23:07] Crowd control. They handle the customers and the employees. 控制人群 他们控制顾客和店员
[1:23:11] – That girl’s ass. – Sittin’ right here on my dick. -那个妞的屁股 -正好坐在我的老二上
[1:23:17] Myself and Mr. Pink? 我和粉先生呢?
[1:23:19] You two take the manager and make him give you the diamonds. 你们俩抓住经理让他给你们钻石
[1:23:23] We’re there for those stones period. 我们的目标是钻石
[1:23:25] Since no display cases are being 因为没有监视器添乱
[1:23:27] fucked with no alarms should go off. 不会有警报声
[1:23:30] We’re out in two minutes not one second longer. 我们要在两分钟内出来 不能拖延一秒
[1:23:34] What if the manager won’t give you the diamonds? 如果经理不给你钻石怎么办?
[1:23:38] A store like this is insured up the ass. 象这样的店铺都有保险
[1:23:42] They’re not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. 无论你要什么他们都不会反抗
[1:23:45] If you get a customer or an employee 如果有顾客或店员
[1:23:46] who thinks he’s Charles Bronson… 自以为是查尔斯·布朗森…
[1:23:49] smash their nose with your gun. 把枪塞进他的鼻孔
[1:23:51] Drops him right to the floor. Everyone jumps. 把他放倒在地上 任何人都会害怕
[1:23:53] He falls down screaming blood squirts out of his nose. 他会跪在地上尖叫 鼻孔里鲜血直冒
[1:23:56] Freaks everybody out. Nobody says fuckin’ shit after that. 搞定一个之后就没人敢再说废话
[1:24:00] Some bitch might talk shit to you. 也许有哪个母狗会跟你废话
[1:24:03] Give her a look like she’s next. Watch her shut the fuck up. 看她一眼 似乎接下来就轮到她 她就会闭上臭嘴
[1:24:08] If it’s the manager that’s different. 如果是经理 那就不同
[1:24:11] The managers know not to fuck around… 经理懂得不要乱来
[1:24:13] so if he’s giving you static… 如果他不合作
[1:24:16] he probably thinks he’s a real cowboy 自以为是个真正的牛仔
[1:24:18] so you gotta that bastard in two. 那只好让这杂种吃点苦头
[1:24:20] If he won’t tell ya something cut off one of his fingers. 他不开口就切掉他一根手指
[1:24:24] The little one. Then tell him his thumb’s next. 小指 然后告诉他下一根是拇指
[1:24:27] After that he’ll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. 之后他会告诉你 他是否穿了女式内衣
[1:24:34] I’m hungry. Let’s get a taco. 我饿了 去买个玉米卷
[1:24:52] Fuck. 妈的
[1:25:11] Jesus. 老天
[1:25:13] I’m blind man. I’m fuckin’ blind. 我瞎了 伙计 我瞎了
[1:25:15] No you just got blood in your eyes. 不 只不过是血流进了你的眼睛
[1:25:31] Is he dead? 他死了?
[1:25:34] Did he die or not? 他是不是死了?
[1:25:37] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:26:13] Hold it! Get out! 停下 出来
[1:26:17] Get out of the fuckin’ car! 从他妈的车里出来
[1:26:34] I’m sorry. I’m sorry Larry. 对不起 对不起 拉里
[1:26:37] I can’t believe she killed me. Who’d have fucking thought that? 真不敢相信她想杀了我 谁他妈会料到呢?
[1:26:41] Hey just cancel that shit right now. 嘿 现在别说废话了
[1:26:44] You’re hurt. You’re hurt real fuckin’ bad. 你受了伤 伤得确实很重
[1:26:47] But you ain’t dying. 但你不会死
[1:26:50] All this blood’s scaring the shit out of me Larry. 我流出的这些血让我害怕 拉里
[1:26:54] I’m gonna die. I know it. 我快死了 我知道
[1:27:31] What the fuck happened? 他妈的怎么了?
[1:27:33] He slashed the cop’s face cut off his ear 他猛砍这警察的脸 割掉他的耳朵
[1:27:35] and was gonna burn him alive. 还想活活烧他
[1:27:38] What? I didn’t hear you. 什么?我没听到
[1:27:40] I said… 我是说…
[1:27:43] Blonde went crazy. 金发疯了
[1:27:45] He slashed the cop’s face cut off his ear 他猛砍这警察的脸 割掉他的耳朵
[1:27:48] and was gonna burn him alive. 还想烧死他
[1:27:51] This cop? 这个警察?
[1:27:57] He went crazy? Something like that? 他发疯了?就象这样子?
[1:27:59] Worse or better? 更坏还是更好?
[1:28:01] Eddie he was pulling a burn man. 艾迪 他想点火 伙计
[1:28:06] He was gonna kill the cop and me. 他想杀了那警察和我
[1:28:08] When you guys walked in 你们进来的时候
[1:28:10] he was gonna kill you and run with the diamonds. 他想杀了你们带着钻石逃跑
[1:28:12] What’d I tell ya? 我跟你说过什么?
[1:28:13] That sick piece of shit was a stone-cold psycho. 那个变态的杂种是个冷血疯子
[1:28:17] You should’ve asked the cop not just killed him. 你该问问那警察 而不是杀了他
[1:28:20] He talked about what he was gonna do when 他用刀割他的时候说了
[1:28:22] he was slicing him up. 他想干什么
[1:28:25] I don’t buy it. 我不相信
[1:28:27] Doesn’t make sense. 这没道理
[1:28:33] Makes perfect fuckin’ sense to me. 我他妈的全都相信
[1:28:36] You didn’t see how he acted during the job. We did. 你没看到行动的时候他是怎么干的 我们看到过
[1:28:39] He’s right. The ear’s hacked off. 他没说错 耳朵是割下来的
[1:28:41] Let me just say this out loud ’cause I wanna get this straight. 让我再大声说一遍 因为我想弄清楚
[1:28:47] You’re saying that Mr. Blonde… 你说金先生…
[1:28:49] was gonna kill you… 想杀了你…
[1:28:50] and then when we got back he was gonna kill us… 然后在我们回来时干掉我们…
[1:28:53] take the diamonds and scram. 带着钻石逃走
[1:28:55] I’m right about that right? That’s your story? 我说得对不对?这是你的故事?
[1:28:59] I swear on my mother’s soul… 我以我母亲的灵魂发誓…
[1:29:01] that’s what happened. 就是这样
[1:29:03] The man you killed just got released from prison. 你杀死的这个人刚从监狱放出来
[1:29:07] He got caught at a company warehouse full of hot items. 他在一个 满是违禁品的公司仓库里被抓
[1:29:10] He could’ve fuckin’ walked. 他可以他妈的脱罪
[1:29:13] All he had to do was say my dad’s name 只要他说出我老爹的名字
[1:29:14] but he didn’t; he kept his mouth shut. 但他没有 他守口如瓶
[1:29:17] He did his fuckin’ time like a man. 他象个男人那样什么都没说
[1:29:20] He did four years for us. 他为我们坐了四年牢
[1:29:22] So Mr. Orange… 所以 橙先生…
[1:29:25] you’re telling me that this good friend of mine… 你说我的这个好朋友…
[1:29:28] who did four years for my father… 替我父亲坐了四年牢的人…
[1:29:31] who in four years never made a deal 四年里从没妥协
[1:29:33] no matter what they offered him… 没向他们说出半个字的人
[1:29:36] you’re telling me that now that he’s free… 你告诉我现在他自由了…
[1:29:39] and we’re making good on our commitment to him… 并且我们向他作出了很好的承诺…
[1:29:42] he’s just gonna decide out of the fucking blue… 他却决定 不算这个该死的警察…
[1:29:47] to rip us off? 把我们全干掉?
[1:29:50] Why don’t you tell me what really happened. 为什么你不告诉我真相?
[1:29:54] What the hell for? 到底怎么回事?
[1:29:56] It’d just be more bullshit. 用不着再废话
[1:30:00] This man set us up. 这个人出卖了我们
[1:30:04] Dad I’m sorry but I don’t know what’s happening. 爸 我很抱歉 但我不知道发生了什么事
[1:30:07] – It’s all right. I do. – What are you talking about? -没关系 我知道 -你在说什么?
[1:30:11] That lump of shit’s workin’ with the L.A.P.D. 这个愚蠢的废物是洛杉矶警方的人
[1:30:16] I don’t have the slightest fucking idea… 我他妈的一点都不明白…
[1:30:19] what you’re talking about. 你在说什么
[1:30:21] Joe I don’t know what you think you know but you’re wrong. 乔 我不知道你以为自己知道什么 但你错了
[1:30:24] Like hell I am. 的确如此
[1:30:26] Trust me on this. You’ve made a mistake. 你要相信我 你弄错了
[1:30:29] He’s a good kid. 他是个好伙计
[1:30:31] I understand you’re super-fuckin’-pissed. 我明白你非常恼火
[1:30:34] We’re all real emotional. 我们都很激动
[1:30:35] But you’re barking up the wrong tree. 但是你弄错了对象
[1:30:37] I know this man. He wouldn’t do that. 我了解他 他没有那样做
[1:30:40] You don’t know jack shit! 你不知道警察的把戏
[1:30:41] I do. 我知道
[1:30:43] The cocksucker tipped off the cops… 这个杂种向警方告密…
[1:30:45] and got Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue killed. 害死了褐先生和蓝先生
[1:30:47] – Mr. Blue is dead? – Dead as Dillinger. -蓝先生死了? -是的
[1:30:50] How do you know all this? 你怎么知道这些?
[1:30:52] He was the only one I wasn’t 100 percent on. 他是我唯一不能完全信任的人
[1:30:56] I should have my head examined going ahead 我该检讨自己
[1:30:57] when I wasn’t 100 percent. 在没有十足把握时就开始行动
[1:30:59] – That’s your proof? – With instinct you don’t need proof. -那就是你的证据? -有直觉你就用不着证据
[1:31:03] I ignored it before but no more. 我以前忽视了 但再也不会
[1:31:07] Have you lost your fuckin’ mind? 你是不是他妈的疯了?
[1:31:10] I’m not gonna let you make a terrible mistake. 我不会让你犯一个大错误
[1:31:13] Come on guys. Nobody wants this. 拜托 伙计们 没人想这样
[1:31:16] We’re supposed to be fuckin’ professionals. 我们该他妈的表现得专业点
[1:31:18] Larry look… 拉里 听着…
[1:31:20] it’s been quite a long time. 我们合作过很久
[1:31:22] A lot of jobs. 很多生意
[1:31:24] There’s no need for this man. 不需要这样 伙计
[1:31:27] Let’s just put our guns down… 我们都把枪放下
[1:31:31] and let’s settle this… 把事情弄清楚
[1:31:32] with a fucking conversation. 他妈的好好谈谈
[1:31:34] Joe if you kill that man you die next. 乔 如果你杀了他 你会是下一个
[1:31:38] Repeat: you kill him you die next. 再说一次 你杀他 我就杀你
[1:31:40] Larry we have been friends. 拉里 我们是朋友
[1:31:43] You respect my dad and I respect you… 你尊敬我父亲我也尊敬你
[1:31:46] but I’ll put bullets in you. 但是我会向你开枪
[1:31:48] You put that fuckin’ gun down now. 现在你把那该死的枪放下
[1:31:51] Goddamn you Joe… 该死的 乔…
[1:31:53] don’t make me do this. 别让我这么做
[1:31:54] Larry you stop pointin’ that gun at my dad! 拉里 别拿枪指着我老爹
[1:33:44] I’m sorry kid. 对不起 伙计
[1:33:48] Looks like we’re gonna… 看来我们还要…
[1:33:51] do a little time. 再支持一会
[1:34:00] I’m a cop. 我是个警察
[1:34:04] Larry… 拉里…
[1:34:07] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:34:10] I’m… 我…
[1:34:12] so sorry. 很抱歉
[1:34:17] I’m a cop. 我是个警察
[1:34:36] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:34:50] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:34:53] I’m… 我…
[1:34:54] sorry… 对不起…
[1:34:58] Freeze! 弗雷泽
[1:34:59] Drop the fucking gun buddy! 放下枪 伙计
[1:35:02] – Now! – Put the gun down! -马上 -把枪放下
[1:35:04] – Don’t do it! – Drop the gun man! -别那么做 -放下枪 伙计
[1:35:07] – Drop the fucking gun! – We’re gonna blow you away! -把他妈的枪放下 -我们会打爆你的头
1992年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Feel the Beat(节拍人生)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Black and Blue(蓝与黑)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme