Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Repo The Genetic Opera(遗传学歌剧)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Repo The Genetic Opera(遗传学歌剧)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:遗传学歌剧
英文名称:Repo The Genetic Opera
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Repo!The Genetic Opera 遗传学歌剧
[00:28] 即使有问题也没有组织供你反映 ^^
[00:33] 若不吝赐教,或想唠叨电影 欢迎致信lovelprock@yahoo.com.cn
[00:40] 引用请注明出处 灰常感谢^^
[00:48] the not-too-distant future 在不远的将来
[00:53] An epidemic of organ failures 一场器官衰竭的瘟疫
[01:00] Millions die 数百万人死亡
[01:06] Chaos! 混乱!
[01:12] Out of the tragedy 悲剧之外
[01:17] A savior emerges 一个救世主出现
[01:23] Without a heart transplant… You will die 没有心脏移植… 你会死的
[01:29] But I can’t afford this operation 但我无法支付这个手术
[01:32] Don’t worry 别担心
[01:34] Geneco offers Organ Financing Geneco会提供器官的借贷
[01:36] Geneco’s payment plans Cheat Death.. for now Geneco的支付计划可以逃脱死亡.. 如今
[01:43] Geneco carves out a new niche- Geneco开辟出一个全新纪元
[01:46] Surgery as a fashion statement! 手术就像一种时尚的声明!
[01:59] Geneco also develops Zydrate Geneco也开发Zydrate
[02:04] Zydrate.
[02:04] An expensive and addictive Painkiller 一种昂贵并且易上瘾的止痛药
[02:09] Grave-Robbers sell a cheap version of Zydrate on the Black Market 盗墓者在黑市上售卖一种廉价版的Zydrate
[02:13] Extracted from the Dead 从死者身上萃取
[02:16] Rotti Largo,Geneco’s founder Rotti Largo,Geneco的创始人
[02:20] Lobbies a bill through congress 在国会中游说议员通过了一项法案
[02:24] Organ repossessions are legalized! 器官回收的合法化!
[02:28] Rotti Largo and his kids Rotti Largo和他的孩子们
[02:30] Luigi Largo
[02:32] Amber Sweet
[02:34] And Pavi Largo 和Pavi Largo
[02:36] The world’s most powerful family 这世界上最强势的家族
[02:44] But for those who can’t keep up with their Organ Payments 但是对于那些不能维持他们的器官账单支付的人
[02:48] The Largos send in.. Largo家族就会派出..
[02:51] Repo Men 回收人
[02:54] Repo Men 回收人
[03:16] Out from the night, 在夜幕之中,
[03:17] from the mist, steps the figure. 透过薄雾,逐显轮廓.
[03:19] No one really knows his name for sure. 没有人真的知道他的名字.
[03:22] He stands at 6’6″ head and shoulders. 他身高六尺六寸
[03:25] Pray he never comes knocking at your door. 祈求他永远不要来敲你的门.
[03:28] Say that you once bought a heart 说你曾经买过一个心脏
[03:31] or new corneas, 或者新的角膜,
[03:32] but somehow never managed to square away your debts? 无论如何不要以为,可以推脱你的债务
[03:35] He won’t bother to write or to phone you. 他不会写信或打电话来打扰你.
[03:38] He’ll just rip the still-beating heart from your chest! 他只会把你那颗正在跳动的心脏从你的胸腔里挖出来!
[03:41] Repo Man 回收人
[03:48] – Repo Man..Hey,come on.Quick. – 回收人..Hey,快呀.快.
[03:54] Now, you could run. 现在,你可以跑.
[03:56] You could hide. You could try to. 你可以躲藏.你可以试一试.
[03:58] But he always has a way of finding you. 但他总有办法找到你.
[04:01] He will come at your weakest hour, 他会在你最无助的时刻到来,
[04:04] when no one is around who might rescue you. 没有任何人在你身边,谁能拯救你.
[04:07] Repo man 回收人
[04:14] Repo man 回收人
[04:20] And none of us are free from this horror, 我们中没有人能够逃脱这悲惨的事情,
[04:23] for many years ago, we all fell in debt. 许多年前,我们都欠下了债.
[04:27] New body parts were needed to perfect our image, 新的肢体对于我们完美的外貌是必须的,
[04:29] and until our debts are clear, 在我们的债务偿清之前,
[04:31] we will live in fear of the… 我们会活在他的阴影之下…
[04:33] Repo man 回收人
[05:11] Vote no on Prop 598 and keep repossessions legal. 598票支持回收的合法性.
[05:18] If companies like GeneCo couldn’t repossess organs… 如果像GeneCo这样的公司不能回收器官…
[05:28] Vote no on Prop 598. 598票支持.
[05:34] Tune in to tonight’s Genetic Opera 收听今夜的遗传学歌剧
[05:37] to witness Mag’s farewell performance. 见证Mag的告别演出
[05:41] … Genetic Opera …遗传学歌剧
[05:42] to witness Mag’s farewell… 见证Mag的告别…
[06:06] What is this? 这是什么?
[06:13] You disgust me. 你让我恶心.
[06:41] I’m sorry, Mr. Largo. 对不起,Largo先生.
[06:44] I’m afraid… I’m afraid it’s terminal. 恐怕… 恐怕是绝症.
[06:58] You don’t have much time. 你没有多少时间了.
[07:00] It’s spreading rapidly. 扩散得很快.
[07:35] Things you see 如你所见
[07:39] In a graveyard 在墓地里
[07:43] Things you see 如你所见
[07:46] In a graveyard 在墓地里
[07:51] Maggots. Vermin. 蛆.寄生虫.
[07:53] You want the world for nothing. 这个世界对你们无关紧要.
[07:55] Commence your groveling. 开始叩拜吧.
[07:57] Rotti, your king, is dying. Rotti,你们的国王将逝.
[07:59] Even Rotti Largo cannot prevent this passing. 即使Rotti Largo也不能阻止的事情.
[08:03] Who will inherit GeneCo? 谁会继承GeneCo?
[08:05] I’ll keep those vultures guessing. 让这些贪婪的人去猜测.
[08:07] Things you see 如你所见
[08:10] In a graveyard 在墓地里
[08:14] I’ll keep those vultures guessing. 让这些贪婪的人去猜测.
[08:16] Things you see 如你所见
[08:19] In a graveyard 在墓地里
[08:21] I’ll keep those vultures guessing. 让这些贪婪的人去猜测.
[08:23] Guessing, guessing, guessing. 猜测,猜测,猜测.
[09:23] This will be quick 这会很快的
[09:27] It’s in my sight 就在我视线里
[09:32] I’ll capture it 我会抓到它
[09:36] Then run back inside 然后跑回屋里
[09:39] And be back home in time 及时回家
[09:45] Industrialization 工业化
[09:47] Has crippled the globe 损毁了地球
[09:50] Enjoy GeneCo’s dau and nighttime.formulas of Zydrate. 享受GeneCo的日夜.Zydrate的规则.
[09:54] Nature failed as technology spread 自然的消亡如同科技的发展
[09:59] Ask a gentern if Zydrate is right for you. 咨询一个护师看Zydrate是否适合你.
[10:03] And in this wake, a market erected 在这之后,一个市场崛起
[10:07] Buying Zydrate from an unlicensed source is illegal. 从未经许可的来源购买Zydrate是违法的.
[10:12] An entire city 整个城市
[10:13] Built on top of the dead 建立在死亡之上
[10:16] And you can finance 你可以分期购买
[10:19] Your bones 你的骨头
[10:21] And your kidneys 和你的肾脏
[10:26] For every market a sub market grows 像所有市场一样,一个分支市场兴起
[10:34] No. 不.
[10:35] But best you be punctual 你最好准时的
[10:37] With making your payments 偿还你的债务
[10:44] Lets it be you on the concrete below 以避免你遭受横祸
[10:53] It’s quick 很迅速
[10:54] It’s clean 很干净
[10:57] It’s pure 很纯洁
[11:02] It could change your life 它可以改变你的生活
[11:05] Rest assured 绝对放心
[11:11] It’s the 21st century cure 它是21世纪的良药
[11:20] And it’s my job 也是我的工作
[11:24] To steal and rob 偷盗,洗劫
[11:28] Graves! 坟墓!
[11:29] No! Please, please, stop! 不! 拜托, 拜托, 停下来!
[11:32] Stop! 停下来!
[11:33] Grave robbers on… 盗墓者在…
[11:34] Oh, no! No… Oh, 不! 不…
[11:37] Lockdown Lockdown 锁定 锁定
[11:39] Grave robbers on… 盗墓者在…
[11:42] Oh, no! Oh, 不!
[11:45] No, no, no, no! 不, 不, 不, 不!
[11:47] It’s locked! 锁上了!
[11:50] This way, kid. 走这边,孩子.
[11:51] Wait! You’re going to get us caught! 等等!你会让我们都被捕的!
[11:57] Wait! Wait! 等等! 等等!
[11:58] Jackpot! 头彩啊!
[12:03] So why care for these petty obsessions? 何必去在意这些无关紧要的问题?
[12:07] Your designer heart still beats with common blood 你的心脏仍然留着普通的血液
[12:11] And what if you could have genetic perfection? 如果你能够得到完美的遗传?
[12:15] Would you change who you are if you could? 如果可以你想改变自己么?
[12:19] ‘Cause it’s quick 因为它很迅速
[12:21] It’s clean 很干净
[12:23] And it’s pure 也很纯洁
[12:26] No. I shouldn’t be here. 不.我不应该在这里.
[12:28] It could change your life 它可以改变你的生活
[12:31] Rest assured 绝对放心
[12:35] I have got to get home. 我得回家了.
[12:36] It’s the 21st century 它是21世纪的
[12:40] Cure! 良药!
[12:41] This cannot be happening 怎么会这样
[12:46] And it’s my job 这就是我的工作
[12:50] To steal and rob 偷盗,洗劫
[12:52] – Graves! – No, no, no, please! – 坟墓! – 不,不,不,求你!
[12:58] Grave robbers will be executed on sight. 盗墓者会在监控下被处置
[13:01] Graves 坟墓
[13:10] Let them go. 让他们走.
[13:11] I didn’t know. Please. 我不知道.求你.
[13:13] Hey!
[13:14] I can’t breath. 我不能呼吸了.
[13:17] I didn’t know. 我不知道.
[13:22] Blood pressure warning. 血压警告.
[13:23] Blood pressure warning. 血压警告.
[13:25] Medicate immediatelu. 急需用药.
[13:27] Medicate immediatelu. 急需用药.
[13:43] – Hey – Dad.爸爸.
[13:45] It was a close one 这次真危险
[13:47] Dad. 爸爸.
[13:48] Too close 太危险了
[13:50] Dad, what happened? 爸爸,发生了什么?
[13:51] You’re gonna be all right 你会没事的
[13:54] Now that’s all that matters 这才是关键
[13:56] Was I outside? 我去过外面?
[13:57] No, Shi 没有,Shi
[13:59] There were these bodies 那儿有好多尸体
[14:01] You missed your medicine 你忘了吃药
[14:03] And fell unconscious 然后不省人事
[14:05] – They were all dead. – Nonsense. – 他们都死了. – 胡说.
[14:07] Please be more cautious 求你再小心一点
[14:09] You could go into shock 你应该是受惊了
[14:11] But it was real, Dad 那是真的,爸爸
[14:12] I am the doctor, and I’m your father 我是个医生,更是你父亲
[14:15] I didn’t imagine this 我没有虚构这些
[14:17] Please, Shilo, drop it 拜托,Shilo,忘了它
[14:18] Couldn’t have fathomed this 我真是不明就里
[14:19] Please, Shilo, stop it. 拜托,Shilo,别说了.
[14:20] Dad, I could smell the dead. 爸爸,我能闻到死亡的气息.
[14:22] You could have died! You… 你可能会死!你…
[14:23] You scare me to death! 你吓得我要死!
[14:31] A blood disease 血液病
[14:33] That took your dear mother from us 从我们身边带走了你亲爱的母亲
[14:36] Passed from her and into your veins 通过她传染给你
[14:40] I’d be lost if I were to lose you 失去你我将彻底迷失
[14:47] I will stop at nothing to keep you safe 我会不惜一切保证你的安全
[14:54] I’ll take my meds, Dad 我会吃药的,爸爸
[14:57] Don’t you worry 你别担心
[14:59] Just until I find a cure 直到我找到治愈的方法
[15:06] Your mother, rest her soul 你母亲,愿她灵魂安息
[15:09] Would be so proud of you 她会以你为傲
[15:11] Though you cannot see her 尽管你无法再见她
[15:13] She is here with you 她就在你身边
[15:15] We will always be there for you 我们永远在你身边
[15:18] In your time of need 在你需要的时候
[15:20] Shilo, you’re the world to me Shilo,你就是我的全世界
[15:49] Shilo, take your medicine. Shilo,吃了你的药吧.
[15:56] I’m 我
[15:58] Infected 被感染
[16:02] I’m infected 我被感染
[16:06] By your genetics 拜你的遗传
[16:11] Shilo, I’m the doctor Shilo,我是医生
[16:14] Shilo, I’m your father. Shilo,我是你父亲.
[16:17] Oh, Shilo, that was close. Oh,Shilo,那太危险了.
[16:20] Take your medicine 吃了你的药
[16:24] I’m infected 我被感染
[16:26] By your genetics 拜你的遗传
[16:30] I’m infected 我被感染
[16:32] I’m infected 我被感染
[16:33] By your genetics 拜你的遗传
[16:36] And I don’t think that I can be fixed 我想我没法痊愈了
[16:39] No, I don’t think that I can be fixed 不,我想我没法痊愈了
[16:42] Tell me why, oh, why 告诉我为什么,oh,为什么
[16:44] Are my genetics such a bitch 我的遗传是个婊子
[16:59] It’s this blood condition 这就是血液的问题
[17:01] Damn this blood condition 操这血液的问题
[17:02] Mother, can you hear me? 母亲,你能听到么?
[17:04] Thanks for the disease 谢谢你给的疾病
[17:05] Now I am sequestered 现在我被囚禁了
[17:07] Part of the collection 像一件标本
[17:09] That’s what is expected when you are infected 这就是你的期望?当你被感染
[17:18] That’s what is expected when you are infected 这就是你的期望?当你被感染
[17:21] That’s what is expected when you are infected 这就是你的期望?当你被感染
[17:25] How much of it’s genetics? 有多少是遗传?
[17:26] How much of it is fate? 有多少是命中注定?
[17:28] How much of it depends 有多少是取决于
[17:29] On the choices that we make 我们所做的决定
[17:31] He says I have a right to 他说我有权利
[17:33] I also inherit his shame 我也继承了他的羞耻
[17:37] Is heredity the culprit? 遗传是不是罪魁祸首?
[17:39] Can I stop it, or am I a slave? 我能停止这一切吗,或者我注定是个奴隶?
[17:51] I want to go outside 我想去外面的世界
[17:58] Outside 外面的世界
[18:05] I want to go 我想去
[18:08] Outside 外面的世界
[18:12] Outside 外面的世界
[18:18] Ladies and gentlemen 女士们先生们
[18:20] Signore,signori 贵族们,绅士们
[18:22] Don’t you dare touch your TV 你胆敢碰你的电视机
[18:26] Tonight’s genetic opera is the place to be 今夜遗传学歌剧将在这里上演
[18:30] That’s right, friends! 没错,朋友们!
[18:37] Nathan’s story Nathan的故事
[18:41] 17 years ago 17年前
[18:45] Two lovers,Nathan and Marni 一对爱人,Nathan和Marni
[18:49] A happy marriage 幸福的婚姻
[18:52] A child on the way 孩子即将诞生
[18:54] The perfect life 完美的生活
[18:57] Until Marni got sick 直到Marni生病
[19:02] Nathan thought he found the cure Nathan以为他发现了药方
[19:13] With time running out 伴随时间的流失
[19:15] And Marni losing blood 和Marni的失血
[19:19] Nathan could only save one Nathan只能挽救一个
[19:43] Where did our daughter go? 我们的女儿该何去何从?
[19:47] It’s me she must escape 她需要逃脱的是我
[19:50] My burdens I can’t erase 我的责任不能抹去
[19:53] The mother I might have saved 我应该救她的母亲
[19:59] – Assassin – Murder – 刺客 – 凶手
[20:00] Monster 禽兽
[20:05] Marni, I need you now Marni,我多需要你
[20:08] Look what I’ve become 看我变成了什么样子
[20:12] The nightmare that she should fear 她恐惧的噩梦
[20:15] Is the father you left alone 那个你抛下的父亲
[20:48] The years roll by without you, Marni 没有你的日子,Marni
[20:51] 17 have come and gone 17年来了又去
[20:54] I raised our Shilo with the best intentions 我用心良苦抚养我们的Shilo
[21:00] But there is something I can’t tell her 但有些事情我无法告诉她
[21:04] I’m lost without you here 失去你让我迷失
[21:07] I am only living out a lie 我只能靠一个谎言活着
[21:14] Shilo can never leave Shilo永远不能离开
[21:18] She is my everything 她是我的一切
[21:21] Nothing can bring you back 没有什么能将你换回
[21:25] Shilo is all I have Shilo就是我的所有
[21:37] – Assassin – Murder – 刺客 – 凶手
[21:38] Monster 禽兽
[21:42] Years roll by without you, Marni 没有你的日子, Marni
[21:45] 17 have come and gone 17年来了又去
[21:48] I raised our Shilo with the best intentions 我用心良苦抚养我们的Shilo
[21:54] There is something I can’t tell her 但有些事情我无法告诉她
[21:58] I am lost without you here 失去你让我迷失
[22:01] I am only living out a lie 我只能靠一个谎言活着
[22:11] I’m the monster 我就是禽兽
[22:14] Assassin 刺客
[22:15] I’m the villain 我就是恶棍
[22:18] Assassin 刺客
[22:19] What perfection 多么完美
[22:22] Assassin 刺客
[22:23] What precision 多么精准
[22:26] Assassin 刺客
[22:27] Clean incisions I deliver 干净的切口,出自我手
[22:30] Unscathed organs I deliver 无损的器官,出自我手
[22:34] Repossessions I deliver 回收的工作,出自我手
[22:38] I’m the Repo 我就是回收人
[22:40] Legal assassin 合法杀手
[22:43] The lungs and livers 肺和肝脏
[22:45] And bladders and hearts 膀胱和心脏
[22:48] You always save a bundle 你总能得到一个套装
[22:50] When you buy our GeneCo parts 当你买了GeneCo的产品
[22:52] Spleens, intestines, and spines, and brains 脾脏和肠, 脊柱和大脑
[22:57] All at warehouse prices 全都是货仓价
[22:59] But our quality’s the same 而我们的质量也一样
[23:02] GeneCo
[23:04] Mark it up 记账上
[23:07] Mark it up 记账上
[23:11] Mark it up 记账上
[23:14] Mark it up 记账上
[23:16] Where the fuck is Dad, brothers? 老爸TM的在哪儿,兄弟们?
[23:19] He left me in charge, sister! 他留我来负责了,妹妹!
[23:21] I don’t take lip from a 我才不会吻一个
[23:24] – Slut – Cunt – 贱人 – 骚��
[23:25] My brother and sister should fuck 我的哥哥和姐姐应该干一下
[23:29] Pavi, shut the fuck up. Pavi,TM的闭嘴.
[23:31] I’m the smartest and the toughest 我是最聪明的最强大的
[23:35] I will find a hole and fuck it 我会找一个洞去干的
[23:39] If there ain’t one, I will make one 如果没有,我就弄一个
[23:42] Luigi don’t take shit from no one Luigi才不�湃魏稳四�
[23:45] One brain, mark it up 一个大脑,记在账上
[23:48] Only I got brains enough 只有我才有足够的大脑
[23:51] That’s why Pa will leave GeneCo to me 这就是为什么爸爸会把GeneCo留给我
[23:57] Me, me, me, me, me 我,我,我,我,我
[23:59] Ask a gentern who they prefer 去问护师,她们选谁
[24:02] 10 out of 9 will say the Pavi 十有九个,会说Pavi
[24:06] The most dashing, panty snatching 最凶猛的,内裤抓手
[24:09] I will leave your diapers dripping 我会让你的尿布滴水
[24:12] Two hearts, mark it up 两个心脏,记在账上
[24:15] Pavi steals all of the hearts Pavi偷了所有的心脏
[24:19] You ain’t got the guts, brother 你那儿根本没有肠,兄弟
[24:21] All bark but no lungs, brother. 全是皮你没有肺脏,兄弟.
[24:24] Dad will leave GeneCo to me 爸爸会把GeneCo留给我
[24:31] You wait 你等着
[24:33] Time will tell 时间会证明
[24:34] – Pavi’s face… – Luigi’s fists… – Pavi的容貌… – Luigi的拳头…
[24:36] …will rule you! …will woo them all. …会令你臣服! …会赢得所有.
[24:38] – When I inherit… – I’ll inherit… – 当我继承… – 我会继承…
[24:40] All this stuff 所有这一切
[24:41] Take Dad’s will and write you out 按照爸爸的意志踢你出局
[24:45] Take my cut and mark it up 给我动刀再记在账上
[24:48] Mark it up, mark it up 记账上,记账上
[24:55] Hi. I’m Blind Mag. Hi.我是盲女Mag.
[24:57] Your treasured memories don’t have to fade with time. 你珍贵的回忆 不应该随着时间消逝.
[25:02] Announcing GeneCo’s Cornea Plus. 现在宣布GeneCo的角膜植入.
[25:04] GeneCo’s breakthrough,optical technology GeneCo的最新突破,视力技术
[25:06] where everything is digitally recorded 所有事物都进行数字储存
[25:10] so you can relive your favorite memories 你便可以重新体验你珍爱的回忆
[25:12] again and again. 一遍又一遍.
[25:14] Don’t miss out,on tonight’s genetic opera. 不要错过,就在今夜的遗传学歌剧.
[25:17] Incoming message. 收到信息.
[25:19] … from Rotti Largo. …来自Rotti Largo.
[25:21] Incoming message from Rotti Largo. 收到来自Rotti Largo的信息.
[25:24] Shilo, you don’t know me, Shilo,你并不认识我,
[25:26] but your mother was once,very dear to me. 但你母亲曾经对我,很重要.
[25:28] I can help uou find your cure. 我能帮你找到治愈的方法.
[25:31] Meet me in uour mother’s tomb. 到你母亲的墓地来见我.
[25:37] Rotti’s story Rotti的故事
[25:40] 17 Years ago 17年前
[25:45] Two lovers,Rotti and Marni 一对爱人,Rotti和Marni
[25:49] He thought they had The Perfect Life 他以为他们拥有了完美的生活
[25:53] Until Marni met Nathan 直到Marni遇上了Nathan
[25:59] And broke Rotti’s heart 这伤透了Rotti的心
[26:02] When Marni got sick 当Marni生病的时候
[26:07] Rotti saw an opportunity Rotti看到了一个机会
[26:11] To get even 去报复
[26:14] Sneak this into Nathan’s lab 把这个偷偷放进Nathan的实验室
[26:25] With Marni’s Blood on his hands Marni的血沾染了他的双手
[26:28] Rotti could only punish one Rotti只想惩罚一个人
[26:37] Ashes. 灰烬.
[26:39] Dust. 尘埃.
[26:40] My children were a bust. 我的孩子都是杂碎.
[26:42] They shall inherit nothing. 他们什么也无法继承.
[26:44] No, no. 不,不.
[26:46] My legacy is too great 我的遗产那么贵重
[26:48] to throw away on ingrates. 丢给那些忘恩负义的人简直不配.
[26:50] Nathan Wallace had potential Nathan Wallace曾有机会
[26:52] Till he stole my Marni away. 若不是他偷走了Marni.
[26:54] In denial, Nathan blamed himself 自我欺骗,Nathan陷入自责
[26:56] for Marni’s sudden death, 因为Marni的意外死亡,
[26:57] and never once thought 却从来没考虑过
[26:59] to suspect the man who wrote his checks. 去怀疑到底是谁给他设下的圈套.
[27:01] I guess…I’ll take it to my death! 我猜…我会把秘密带进坟墓!
[27:05] Things you see 如你所见
[27:09] In a graveyard 在墓地里
[27:12] I’ll take it to my death. 我会把秘密带进坟墓.
[27:22] Marni, it’s Rotti. Marni,是Rotti.
[27:24] You never should have left me. 你从来就不该离开我.
[27:26] I would have given you the world. 我会给你全世界.
[27:29] It’s been difficult to see you 想见你太困难了
[27:32] after what you’ve put me through. 在你让我经历了那些之后.
[27:33] You forced my hand and made me do… 是你逼我去做的…
[27:36] Well, it looks like I’ll be joining you. 好吧,现在看来我也就快和你相会了.
[27:39] It seems the man who cured the globe 看来这个治愈了地球的人
[27:42] cannot stop his own extinction. 却无法阻止他自己的灭亡.
[27:44] But I can go out with a bang! 但我得死的轰轰烈烈!
[27:50] No! 不!
[27:51] I can go out with a bang. 我得死得轰轰烈烈.
[27:53] Things you see 如你所见
[27:55] – In a graveyard – Blood pressure… – 在墓地里 – 血压…
[27:57] No, no, please!I can’t be outside. 不,不,求你了!我不能呆在外面.
[27:58] I can’t be outside! 我不能呆在外面!
[28:00] Things you see 如你所见
[28:03] Blood pressure warning. 血压警告.
[28:05] Medicate immediately. 急需用药.
[28:06] Shilo, thanks for coming. Shilo,谢谢你能来.
[28:08] It’s nice to see 很高兴看到
[28:12] Young talent blooming 年轻才华横溢
[28:15] My kids have been… 我的孩子是那么的…
[28:18] Well, disappointing. 额,让人失望.
[28:22] I’m Rotti Largo. 我是Rotti Largo.
[28:24] I know. 我知道.
[28:25] I own GeneCo 我拥有GeneCo
[28:27] Please let me go. 请让我走.
[28:28] Sorry to be 很抱歉
[28:31] So difficult 那可不行
[28:36] I had no choice 我没有选择
[28:38] You’re a tough one to find 你实在是很难找的人
[28:40] Climbing through holes 得穿过深深的洞穴
[28:42] Tell me, why do you hide… 告诉我,为什么躲起来…
[28:44] – I’m not. – Your pretty face? – 我没有. – 因为你漂亮的脸蛋?
[28:45] I cannot be outside 我不能呆在外面
[28:48] I have a blood disease 我有血液病
[28:52] But there is hope, an antidote 但还有希望,有治疗的办法
[28:55] And you could be the first 你可以做第一个
[28:58] To sample it, the GeneCo fix 尝试的人,GeneCo
[29:00] To all blood diseases 可以治疗所有的血液病
[29:03] And I can use someone like you 我可以用像你这样的孩子
[29:06] The poster child of progress 做宣传海报的主角
[29:11] It’s the cure you sought, Shilo 这正是你寻找的药方,Shilo
[29:14] Your chance to see the world, Shilo 正是你放眼世界的机会,Shilo
[29:19] In your grasp 尽在你把握
[29:24] I don’t… 我不…
[29:25] A function awaits. 这儿有一场典礼.
[29:26] Will you be my date? 能接受我的邀请吗?
[29:29] I can’t. 我不能.
[29:30] Blind Mag will be there. 盲女Mag也会在那儿.
[29:32] – Mag? – You two should meet – 你们两个应该见见
[29:35] No. 不.
[29:36] I must leave 我必须走了
[29:38] My dad will worry 我爸爸会担心
[29:43] Who says that Dad 谁说爸爸
[29:46] Needs to know everything? 需要知道所有事情?
[30:02] Repo man 回收人
[30:11] I hate to do this 我讨厌干这个
[30:16] It’s a thankless job 这是个不讨好的工作
[30:20] But somebody’s got to do it 但总得有人做
[30:23] Penile tissue inch by inch 阴茎组织一寸又一寸
[30:27] Skinnin’ off the muscles slow 慢慢的拔掉肌肉上的皮
[30:31] Harvesting the kidneys for the fall 在秋天收割肾脏
[30:35] Savin’ up the livers in the fridge 肝脏得存进冰箱里
[30:39] No one ever thanks me when I’m done 在我完工之后从来没人感谢我
[30:42] How self-absorbed people can be 人们是多么的自恋呀
[30:46] With a slice 被切开
[30:48] Or a snip 或剪断
[30:50] Eeny meeny miney moe
[30:54] With a cut and a stitch 切开再缝合
[30:58] Returning organs good as new 让器官完好如新
[31:17] It’s a thankless job 这是个不讨好的工作
[31:21] But somebody’s got to do it 但总得有人做
[31:23] Got to do it! 得去做!
[31:25] Like a mop! 像个拖把!
[31:26] Like a mop! 像个拖把.
[31:27] And a broom. 还有扫帚.
[31:28] And a broom. 还有扫帚.
[31:29] No one wants a thankless job 没人想干不讨好的工作
[31:49] GeneCo’s Digital Corneas GeneCo的数字角膜
[31:50] provide state-of-the-art resolution 提供最先进的保障
[31:53] and low density without sacrificing style. 和低密度的无损害风格
[31:57] Hi. I’m Blind Mag, Hi.我是盲女Mag,
[31:59] the Voice of GeneCo. GeneCo的代言人.
[32:01] At GeneCo, an affordable,organ makeover 在GeneCo,一次可以轻松负的担器官改造
[32:04] is just a simple financing away. 仅仅是一笔简单的分期付款.
[32:07] Take control of your life, 掌控你的生活,
[32:09] because it’s what’s on the inside that counts. 因为它是完全发自内在的价值
[32:12] Financed organs are subject 分期支付的器官受到
[32:13] to all legal default remedies, 所有法律条款的默认保护,
[32:15] including new possession… 包括新的占有…
[32:17] Sorry, folks. It’ll be a long time 抱歉了,观众们.还得花很长时间
[32:18] before GeneCo can help uou sing like Mag. GeneCo才能让你可以像Mag那样唱歌.
[32:23] I don’t know about you, Bob, 我不知道你怎样,Bob,
[32:25] but I haven’t been this excited 但我好久没有这样兴奋过
[32:26] since mu first elective surgeru. 自从我第一次手术之后.
[32:27] No doubt, Dick.Excitement’s in the air. 毫无疑问,Dick.空气中充满了激情.
[32:30] For one day a year only, 一年一次的,
[32:31] Sanitarian Square will open its gates 保健的广场会敞开它的大门
[32:34] and welcome all of us 欢迎我们所有人
[32:35] to its post-plague Italian Renaissancel 来到后灾难时代的意大利文艺复兴
[32:38] GeneCo’s new Rome. GeneCo的新罗马.
[32:40] Ah, the cuisine, the music, the culture. Ah,美食,音乐,文化.
[32:43] GeneCo provides the finest GeneCo能提供最好的
[32:45] in Italian-inspired body version. 在意式灵感版的身体里
[32:47] Wow. This is turning into GeneCo’s Wow.现在转移到GeneCo
[32:49] most spectacular,and unpredictable event ever. 最引人入胜的,最难以预测的事件.
[32:53] That’s right, Dick.Only a few short hours 没错,Dick.只剩短短几个小时
[32:55] until Blind Mag’s final performance, 就到盲女Mag的终极表演了,
[32:57] which is guaranteed to be talked about 保证将被津津乐道
[32:59] for years and years to come. 持续好几年.
[33:11] Genterns 护师们
[33:14] Genterns, they secure the finest skin graft 护师们,他们确保最好的皮肤移植
[33:17] And stacked 和堆叠
[33:18] Scalpel, needle, thread 解剖刀,针,线
[33:20] That should do it 就是这样了
[33:21] Okay, Mr. Largo,want to see your new face? 好了,Largo先生,想看看你的新面容吗?
[33:24] Oh, it’s so perfect! Oh,好漂漂哦!
[33:26] Someone’s going to hang,if I don’t get my coffee! 有人得被吊死,如果我再拿不到我的咖啡!
[33:29] Decaf? 无咖啡因的?
[33:30] I will shoot you in the face! 我要爆了你的脸!
[33:32] Sorry, Mr. Largo.Here’s a fresh cup for you. 对不起,Largo先生.这是刚刚为您冲的.
[33:37] What’s this, rat piss? 这是什么,老鼠便便?
[33:40] Luigi, stop it Luigi,住手
[33:43] Who’s gonna sing, then,after you leave? 轮到谁唱歌了,在你离开之后?
[33:46] Amber, please, it’s not my place Amber,拜托了,这并不是我的地盘
[33:49] Someone must sing 总得有人来唱
[33:50] Why can’t it be me? 为什么不能是我?
[33:51] – Sister, please. – Just shut your face! – 妹妹,行了吧. – 住口吧你!
[33:54] Listen, you bitch 听着,你这个贱货
[33:55] When I’m running GeneCo… 等我掌管了GeneCo…
[33:57] – In your dreams! – Dad loves me – 在你梦里! – 爸爸爱我
[33:58] And they all love the Pavi 他们都爱Pavi
[34:00] When the geezer croaks 当老头怪叫的时候
[34:01] You will all learn to respect me 你们都得学着尊重我
[34:03] That’s enough! 够了!
[34:05] – But she… – But he… – 可是她… – 可是他…
[34:06] Children, off! 孩子们,走开!
[34:12] Mag, there’s someone.I’d like you to meet. Mag,有个人我想让你见见.
[34:15] A daughter of an old friend. 一个老朋友的女儿.
[34:17] A ghost from your past. 一个来自你过去的鬼魂.
[34:21] Seeing you two stirs memories 看到你俩勾起我的回忆
[34:26] Mag was 19, not much older than you Mag那时候19岁,比你现在大不了许多
[34:31] I heard her sing 我听见她唱歌
[34:33] And at that moment knew 就在那一刻我知道
[34:35] I’d help her see 我得帮她重见光明
[34:37] And watch her talent bloom 看着她日渐才华横溢
[34:40] I could help you, too 我也可以帮助你
[34:42] Will the Voice of GeneCo,please take the stage? GeneCo的歌手,请上台来
[34:46] Blind Mag to the stage. 盲女Mag请上台.
[34:50] Blind Mag’s story 盲女Mag的故事
[34:56] 17 Years ago 17年前
[34:59] Two best friends,Mag and Marni 两个最好的朋友,Mag和Marni
[35:06] Mag was blind Mag曾经失明
[35:09] Marni was dating Rotti Marni预约了Rotti
[35:12] Rotti had Mag’s cure Rotti有治愈Mag的方法
[35:21] Now Mag could see 现在Mag能看见了
[35:25] It looked like Mag had the Perfect Life 看似Mag拥有了完美的生活
[35:35] Until she realized 直到她认识到
[35:37] Her contract was sighed in Blood 她的合同是用血签下的
[35:40] Now and forever 现在和永远
[35:43] Mag must serve only One Mag必须只为这一家工作
[35:51] Please don’t go 请不要走
[35:54] I must go 我必须走
[35:55] Don’t say no 别说不
[35:57] I must say no 我得说不
[35:59] Technically, you belong to GeneCo 从技术上讲,你属于GeneCo
[36:07] Of course, I joke. 当然,我开玩笑.
[36:09] Of course, you joke 当然,你开玩笑
[36:10] You’re free to go 你有自由走
[36:12] I’ve got tonight 就在今夜
[36:13] Tonight 今夜
[36:35] Everubody, everubody, line up, line up now. 大家, 大家, 排队, 排队.现在
[36:38] We have to get supper tickets. 我们得拿到晚餐入场券.
[36:40] Don’t be shy. 别害羞.
[36:47] Let go. 放手.
[36:59] How am I going to find my way home? 我要如何找到回家的路?
[37:06] GeneCo
[37:07] Incoming message from Rotti Largo. 收到来自Rotti Largo的信息.
[37:09] Collect on the Handleman account at once. 立刻清算.
[37:11] His payment is past due. 他的支付逾期了.
[37:13] Repossess GeneCo’s property. 收回GeneCo的财产.
[37:21] Oh, my God! Oh,我的上帝!
[37:23] I’m sorry! I’ll pay later! 对不起!我回头就付款!
[37:25] Oh! Stop! No! Oh!住手!不!
[37:32] No, no! No! No! 不,不!不!不!
[37:33] No! No! No! 不!不!不!
[37:42] Medicine reminder. 用药提示.
[37:43] Medicine reminder. 用药提示.
[37:49] Shilo.
[37:52] Yes, Dad? 是的,爸爸?
[37:55] Did you take your medicine? 你吃过药了吗?
[37:57] Yes. 是的.
[37:58] … for GeneCo … 为了GeneCo
[38:00] What’s that? 那是什么?
[38:02] What’s what? 什么是什么?
[38:03] That. 那个.
[38:05] Oh. That. Oh. 那个.
[38:06] My window, it’s cracked 我的窗子,它破了
[38:07] Then why aren’t you wearing your mask? 那你为什么还没戴上你的面罩?
[38:10] Should I head back? 需要我回来吗?
[38:12] No, I’m fine 不,我没事
[38:13] I can be there in no time 我可以马上赶回来
[38:15] That won’t be needed 不需要那样
[38:17] But, Shilo… 但是,Shilo…
[38:18] Your patients need you 你的病人需要你
[38:19] Dad, who’s that? 爸爸,那是谁?
[38:22] Oh, that? Oh,那个?
[38:23] One of my patients. He’s sick. 我的一个病人.他病得不轻.
[38:26] – Will he live? – It’s looking grim – 有救吗? – 情况很严峻
[38:29] You should stay there for a while 那你应该在那儿多呆一会儿
[38:31] I will rush home when I’m done 我会赶回家里在完事之后
[38:33] Take your time, nothing’s wrong 你慢慢来,没有关系
[38:35] I love you 我爱你
[38:37] – Daughter – Father – 女儿 – 父亲
[38:38] Medicate immediately. 急需用药.
[38:39] Medicate immediately. 急需用药.
[38:46] Blood pressure warning. 血压警告.
[38:48] Blood pressure warning. 血压警告.
[39:01] Zydrate
[39:02] Get your fill of it 让它给你满足
[39:04] Zydrate
[39:09] You’re real? 你是真实的?
[39:11] Don’t bother me. 别来烦我.
[39:13] – I’m sorry. – You’ll get me caught. – 对不起. – 你害我被捕.
[39:15] I must get home. 我必须回家.
[39:17] Follow me. 跟我来.
[39:20] Where are we going? 我们要去哪儿?
[39:24] Where are you taking me? 你带我去哪儿?
[39:27] Mr. Largo, how are you? Largo先生,你好吗?
[39:29] The folks at home would like to know your thoughts and views 观众们想要知道你的想法和观点
[39:32] about Zydrate use… 关于Zydrate的使用…
[39:34] And its abuses 和它的滥用
[39:36] Would you care to comment, sir? 你能发表一下评论吗,先生?
[39:39] Well, thank you, sir. 好的,谢谢你,先生.
[39:40] Let me direct the matterto my daughter 还是让我把这些问题交给我的女儿
[39:44] The mind behindthe Zydrate support network Zydrate支柱网络的幕后主脑
[39:48] Welcome Amber to the stage 欢迎Amber上台
[39:53] Welcome Amber to the stage 欢迎Amber上台
[40:00] Amber Sweet’s a no show again Amber Sweet的再次失踪
[40:06] With Pavi’s Face-Stealing 和Pavi这个窃脸贼
[40:09] And Luigi’s temper 以及Luigi的爆脾气
[40:12] Are Rotti’s kids Worthy Heirs to Geneco? Rotti的孩子值得继承Geneco吗?
[40:17] And with Amber’s ever-changing appearance 由于Amber不断改变的外貌
[40:21] Rumors circulate.. 使得流言四起..
[40:23] Is she hooked on Surgery? 她又沉迷手术了吗?
[40:26] And Street Zydrate? 或是街头的Zydrate?
[40:41] How old are you? 你多大了?
[40:42] 17. 17岁.
[40:43] I had my first surgery when I was 13. 我做第一场手术的时候13岁.
[40:46] And thanks to Z, 多亏了Z,
[40:48] I couldn’t feel or remember a thing. 我没有感觉也不记得.
[40:51] A month later, I was turning tricks. 一个月后,我就在卖肉了.
[40:58] I’ll keep a lock on it all 我会把它们全部上锁
[41:04] Drug market 毒品市场
[41:06] Submarket 地下市场
[41:10] Sometimes I wonder why I ever got in 有时候我困惑为什么我陷在这里
[41:14] Blood market 血液市场
[41:17] Love market 爱情市场
[41:21] Sometimes I wonder why they need me at all 有时候我困惑他们为什么那么需要我
[41:25] Zydrate comes in a little glass vial. Zydrate来了,装在小小玻璃瓶里.
[41:27] A little glass vial? 小小玻璃瓶?
[41:29] A little glass vial. 小小玻璃瓶.
[41:30] And the little glass vial 把这小小玻璃瓶
[41:31] goes into the gun like a battery. 放进枪里就像电池一样.
[41:35] And the Zydrate gun 而Zydrate枪
[41:36] goes somewhere against your anatomy. 会到达需要解剖的地方.
[41:40] And when the gun goes off, it sparks, 等枪注射完毕,一瞬间,
[41:42] and you’re ready for surgery. 你就可以做手术.
[41:44] Surgery. 手术.
[41:47] Grave Robber 盗墓者
[41:49] Grave Robber 盗墓者
[41:53] Sometimes I wonder why I even bother 有时候我困惑为什么我总是那么烦恼
[41:57] Grave Robber 盗墓者
[42:00] Grave Robber 盗墓者
[42:03] Sometimes I wonder why I need you at all 有时候我困惑为什么我那么需要你
[42:08] And Amber Sweet is addicted to the knife. Amber Sweet对刀子上瘾.
[42:10] Addicted to the knife? 对刀子上瘾?
[42:12] Addicted to the knife? 对刀子上瘾?
[42:13] Addicted to the knife? 对刀子上瘾,
[42:14] she needs a little help with the agony. 她需要一点点帮助解除她的烦恼.
[42:17] Agony. 烦恼.
[42:18] And a little help comes,in a little glass vial 小小的帮助来了,就在小小玻璃瓶里
[42:21] in a gun pressed against her anatomy. 装到枪里注入她身体
[42:23] And when the gun goes off, 等枪注射完毕,
[42:24] Miss Sweet is ready for surgery, surgery. Sweet小姐就可以做手术,手术.
[42:27] Grave Robber 盗墓者
[42:30] Grave Robber 盗墓者
[42:34] Sometimes I wonder why I need you at all 有时候我困惑为什么我那么需要你
[42:38] It’s clean, it’s clear, it’s pure. 它很干净,很清晰,很纯洁.
[42:41] – It’s what? – It’s rare. – 它很什么? – 它很珍稀.
[42:43] It takes you there. 它能带你去那儿.
[42:45] It what? 它什么?
[42:46] It takes you there 它能带你去那儿
[42:48] It’s clean, it’s clear… 很干净,很清晰…
[42:50] Before the cut 动刀之前
[42:53] It’s clean, it’s clear… 很干净,很清晰…
[42:55] I can do nothing at all 我什么也不能做了
[42:58] It’s surgery, it’s surgery. 手术,手术.
[42:59] It’s surgery. 手术.
[43:01] It’s the way your friends may change inside. 这是可以从内在改变你的方式.
[43:06] Feel alive 感觉活着
[43:21] Hey, that’s Blind Mag’s song. Hey,那是盲女Mag的歌.
[43:23] Who did that? 谁干的?
[43:27] So you think you got heart 你以为你牛B了
[43:30] So you think you got balls 你以为你很�帕�
[43:32] So you think Mag can sing 你以为Mag可以唱歌
[43:34] I don’t think nothing at all 我什么也没有以为
[43:37] So you think Mag has pipes. 你以为Mag了不起了.
[43:40] Well, it’s my turn to shine. 现在,轮到我闪耀了.
[43:42] When the Repo Man strikes! 就等回收人去收拾吧!
[43:45] What are you talking about? 你在说些什么呢?
[43:50] Mag’s contract’s got some mighty fine print. Mag的合同包括某种巨额赔付协议.
[43:52] Some mighty fine print? 巨额赔付协议?
[43:53] Some mighty fine… 某种巨额赔付…
[43:55] And that mighty fine print 那些巨额赔付协议
[43:56] puts Mag in a mighty fine predicament. 让Mag陷入一个巨额赔付的困境.
[43:59] If Mag up and splits, 如果Mag毁约,
[44:00] her eyes are forfeit. 她的眼睛就要被回收.
[44:02] And if GeneCo and Rotti so will it, 如果GeneCo和Rotti下令,
[44:04] then a repo man will come, 那么回收人就来了,
[44:06] and she’ll pay for that surgery. 她就会付出代价,为这手术.
[44:08] Surgery. 手术.
[44:11] Surgery. 手术.
[44:12] I can’t feel nothing at all 我什么也感觉不到了
[44:19] Cleanin’ up the city since 2030 从2030年开始清理城市
[44:22] I can’t feel nothing at all 我什么也感觉不到了
[44:27] Sir, we have Amber. 先生,我们找到Amber了.
[44:29] We’re bringing her in. 我们这就带她过来.
[45:19] Incoming message. 收到信息.
[45:20] Incoming message. 收到信息.
[45:22] Nathan Wallace, come to my office at once. Nathan Wallace,立刻来我的办公室.
[45:37] Honey? 小蜜糖?
[45:39] Are you awake? 你醒着吗?
[46:22] Well, who ordered pizza? 好啊,谁订了披萨?
[46:24] I could sure go for a slice! 我真想切下一片儿!
[46:27] Oh, never too pressed for that dramatical entranceOh, 别因为这戏剧性的入场而太过紧张
[46:30] You wanted to see me? 我想要见我?
[46:32] Thank you for coming 谢谢你能来
[46:33] Have your new assignment 接受你的新任务吧
[46:34] Hot off the meat truck! 发动你的鲜肉卡车吧!
[46:36] Is there a reason why 有什么特别的原因吗
[46:37] You couldn’t phone me this target? 不能电话通知我这次的目标?
[46:38] This is a job of special importance. 这是一次特殊的重要任务.
[46:41] It is involving a GeneCo employee, 包括一个GeneCo的雇员,
[46:44] a singer we all know. 我们都认识的歌手.
[46:45] That has-been soprano 那个女高音
[46:47] A traitor to GeneCo 一个GeneCo的叛徒
[46:48] Tonight is her last show 今晚是她最后的演出
[46:50] I can’t afford a scandal here 我不能容忍丑闻发生
[46:51] Please handle Mag as best you can. 请尽你所能的处理好Mag.
[46:53] Take her down 整垮她
[46:56] But Mag’s eyes… 但是Mag的眼睛…
[46:58] Are GeneCo’s. 是GeneCo的.
[47:00] I know this may seem hard 我知道这似乎很难
[47:02] Mag was Marni’s best friend Mag曾是Marni最好的朋友
[47:05] You break my friggin’ heart 你伤死我的心鸟
[47:08] You can reunite them. 你可以让她们重逢.
[47:11] I cannot do this job 我不能干这个
[47:17] Remember who you are. 记得你是谁.
[47:20] Remember what you did to Marni. 记得你对Marni做过什么.
[47:32] Must I take you back there 必须要我来帮你回忆吗
[47:35] Please don’t take me back there 请不要让我回忆
[47:36] Why relive that moment? 为什么要再承受那一刻?
[47:38] I can’t relive it 我无法再承受
[47:39] That dark, fateful night 那个黑暗,致命的夜晚
[47:40] When you murdered your wife 当你谋杀了你的妻子
[47:42] It’s too painful 是那么的痛苦
[47:45] Marni was past helping Marni已经没救了
[47:47] Marni was past helping Marni已经没救了
[47:49] Shilo’s life was slipping Shilo的生命也在消逝
[47:51] Shilo was slipping Shilo的生命在消逝
[47:52] She needed her dad,and I needed skilled hands 她需要她的爸爸,而我需要一个老手
[47:55] So I fixed things 所以我挽救了整件事情
[47:59] We made an agreement 我们立下协议
[48:02] I will honor that agreement 我会遵守协议
[48:05] – You’ll do as you’re told – I’ll do as I’m told – 你得说到做到 – 我会说到做到
[48:07] So Shilo never knows 那么Shilo永远不会知道
[48:09] About that dark and fateful night. 关于那个黑暗又致命的夜晚.
[48:12] Or my secret repo life 还有我隐秘的回收职业
[48:17] Don’t deny your repo life 不要否决你的回收职业
[48:27] Dear Marni, I am so sorry 亲爱的Marni,真的对不起
[48:30] Can you forgive me for this? 你能原谅我做的这些么?
[48:34] Not the debt doctor with the hungry scalpel 这不是拿着饥渴的手术刀来收债的医生
[48:37] Here’s my prognosis, will they live? 只是我的预后观测,看他们是否能活?
[48:40] Doubtful. 难说.
[48:42] You’re the street physician 你是街头的医生
[48:43] Carving rare sculptures 切开肉体的雕塑
[48:46] Paint your ass like a Rembrandt 像Rembrandt一样涂鸦你的屁屁 (Rembrandt 荷兰画家)
[48:47] Ha! You like that? Ha!你喜欢吗?
[48:49] Better start praying when you see him coming 最好开始祈祷吧,当你看见他来了
[48:52] For tonight, it’s curtains 因为今夜你完蛋了
[48:54] You’re the night surgeon 你是夜间的外科医生
[48:58] I remember 我都记得
[49:01] Remember what you did to Marni 记得你对Marni做过什么
[49:04] And who you are 记得你是谁
[49:05] I remember 我都记得
[49:07] Remember what you did 记得你做过什么
[49:10] see your knife! 看你的刀!
[49:11] See it glide. 看它划动.
[49:12] See it slice! 看它切开!
[49:14] Who’s your night surgeon? 谁是你夜间的外科医生?
[49:16] I hope you have my money 希望你有钱付给我
[49:18] Or it’s buon viaggi 或者是趟顺风旅行
[49:20] He’ll do your ass like dishes 他会把你的屁屁做成料理
[49:22] Amputation 阉割手术
[49:24] Remember who you are 记得你是谁
[49:26] – Please, please, please! – I remember – 求求你,求求你,求求你! – 我都记得
[49:28] Remember what you did to Marni 记得你对Marni做过什么
[49:31] Remember who you are 记得你是谁
[49:32] I remember 我都记得
[49:35] Remember what you did to her 记得你对她做过什么
[49:37] Remember who you are 记得你是谁
[49:39] I remember 我都记得
[49:42] Remember what you did to Marni 记得你对Marni做过什么
[49:44] Remember who you are 记得你是谁
[49:46] I remember 我都记得
[49:48] Remember what you did to her 记得你对她做过什么
[49:51] I remember every dying whisper 我记得所有垂死的低语
[49:54] Every desperate murmur 所有绝望的呻吟
[49:56] I remember when I gazed upon her 我记得当我凝视她时
[49:59] She looks just like you 她就如你现在的样子
[50:01] I remember 我都记得
[50:03] I remember 我都记得
[50:05] I remember marking every victim 我记得标记每个牺牲品
[50:08] With acute precision 用最敏锐的精度
[50:10] I remember every time I hold you 记得我每次握着你
[50:13] My blunt companion 我生硬的同伴
[50:15] I remember 我都记得
[50:17] I dismember 我肢解人体
[50:19] ‘Cause the claims medic gives no anesthetic 而索赔的医生不会给你麻醉剂
[50:22] 90-day delinquent gets you repo treatment 90天的债务拖欠换来你被回收的待遇
[50:25] I’m the masked horror on your street corner 我是在街角等着你的面具下的恐惧
[50:29] Make your mama mourn you 让你妈妈哀悼你
[50:30] I’m a night surgeon 我是夜间的外科医生
[50:37] I remember 我都记得
[50:47] Nathan!
[50:49] I cannot do this job. 我不能干这份工作了.
[50:51] Find someone else. 去找别人吧.
[50:54] No one walks away from me. 没人可以离开我.
[51:00] He wants out?Then I will take him out. 他想退出?我会踢他出局.
[51:39] Shilo? Is your name Shilo? Shilo?你的名字是Shilo?
[51:41] Can I talk to you? 我能和你谈谈么?
[51:43] Can I talk to you? 可以请你下来么?
[51:44] – Why? – So we can speak. – 为什么? – 我们可以说说话.
[51:47] I saw you at the show 我在演出上看到你
[51:49] I thought I’d seen a ghost 我以为我看见了鬼魂
[51:52] Your resemblance is striking. 你们的相似之处是那么惊人.
[51:54] You have your mother’s eyes, her hair 你有你妈妈的眼睛,和她的头发
[51:56] I was told you died with her 我被告知你和她一起死了
[51:58] All these years have come and gone 这么多年来了又去
[52:00] How do I put this? 应该怎么说呢?
[52:02] I’m your godmom 我是你的教母
[52:03] State your business. 谈谈你的交易吧.
[52:05] Business? 交易?
[52:06] What do you want? 你想要什么?
[52:07] I want, I want 我想,我想
[52:08] To finally meet you 最终能和你相见
[52:10] Something real to cling to, leave you 一些真正值得依靠的东西,给你
[52:11] With the hope that you will go to 希望让你可以去追求
[52:13] All you’re meant to, all I failed to 你想要的,那些我失去的
[52:15] In you is a world of promise 这是我欠你的承诺
[52:17] We have both been kept in bondage 我们都是被束缚的人
[52:19] I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. 但你可以从我的失败中吸取教训.
[52:21] I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. 我是不被允许和陌生人说话的.
[52:23] Or let them through the gate? 或者让他们进门?
[52:25] That, either. A big risk. 那个,也是的.太危险.
[52:26] – A big fence. – A big mistake. – 一个巨大的围墙. – 一个巨大的错误.
[52:27] A new friend. 一个新朋友.
[52:42] Oh, my God. Mom? oh,我的上帝.妈妈?
[52:44] How’d you do that? 你怎么做到的?
[52:45] – Do what? – That. That eye thing. – 做什么? – 那个.你眼睛做的那个.
[52:47] These eyes can do more than see. 这双眼睛可不仅仅能看东西.
[52:49] I know. I mean, I’ve seen you sing. 我知道.我是说,我见过你唱歌.
[52:51] – Where? – From my window. – 在哪儿? – 我的窗子前面.
[52:53] I can see the world from there. 我可以从那儿看到整个世界.
[52:55] Name the stars and constellations. 给星星和星座取名字.
[52:58] Count the cars and watch the seasons. 数汽车,观赏季节更替.
[53:00] I wish we could have watched together 我多希望我们可以一起观赏
[53:01] I can’t have guests. 我不能接待客人.
[53:02] – Never? – Ever. – 从来没有? – 永远不会.
[53:03] If Dad found out that I’d been let out 如果被爸爸发现我出去了
[53:05] or that you’d been let in… 或者你进来了…
[53:07] I should go, then, before I do 我得走了,恩,走之前
[53:08] – Promise me you won’t – Better that you don’t. – 请答应我你不会 – 请你最好不要.
[53:11] Don’t forget a sheltered rose 不要忘了那朵隐藏的玫瑰
[53:13] It’s best if I resume my life 最好让我的人生可以重来
[53:14] Needs a little room to bloom,outside her bedroom 需要一点空间来绽放,在她的卧室之外
[53:17] Chase the morning 追逐晨光
[53:21] Yield for nothing 无所畏惧
[53:25] Chase the morning 追逐晨光
[53:29] Yield for nothing 无所畏惧
[53:32] Let your life be a dream 让你的生活成为一个美梦
[53:38] Integrity, honesty 完满,诚挚
[53:42] It’s too late for me 于我已经太晚
[53:46] Don’t look back 别回头
[53:48] Till you’re free to chase the morning 直到你自由,去追逐晨光
[53:53] Yield for nothing 无所畏惧
[53:57] Chase the morning 追逐晨光
[54:01] Yield for nothing 无所畏惧
[54:09] Yield for nothing 无所畏惧
[54:31] Hi,Nathan.
[54:34] Mag.
[54:36] How did you get in here? 你怎么到这儿来的?
[54:38] Don’t you have a show tonight? 今晚你没有演出么?
[54:39] – How are you, Nathan? – Busy. – 你好吗,Nathan? – 很忙.
[54:41] You never were 你从来不是
[54:43] A man of many words, Nate 一个健谈的男人,Nate
[54:45] – You told me Shilo died – Listen… – 你告诉我Shilo死了 – 听着…
[54:48] Nathan, I promised your late wife Nathan,我对你前妻有过承诺
[54:51] I’d be present in Shilo’s life 我会照顾Shilo的生活
[54:54] Please, Mag 求你了,Mag
[54:57] Shilo’s very ill Shilo病得很重
[54:58] It’s not safe 这样不安全
[55:00] For her to see people 如果让她见人
[55:02] I need to give her her medication. 我得让她吃药了.
[55:06] Dad, let her stay in here 爸爸,让她留下来
[55:09] No, she’s leaving 不,她就要走了
[55:10] Please hide her here 请把她藏起来
[55:12] – From what? – She’ll be dead – 躲什么? – 她要死了
[55:14] Look, I told her she was sick 看吧,我说过她病了
[55:15] Nathan, you are hurting me Nathan,你弄疼我了
[55:17] – Dad! – My daughter needs a rest – 爸爸! – 我女儿需要休息
[55:18] I’ll be fine, Shilo, don’t you fret 我会没事的,Shilo,你别急
[55:21] Repossessions are dangerous 回收人那么危险
[55:25] You’re not safe 你不安全
[55:27] – Dad, she’s not safe – Shilo, don’t you fret – 爸爸,她不安全 – Shilo,你别急
[55:28] – Leave my daughter – Your daughter’s – 离开我女儿 – 你女儿她
[55:30] She is sick 她病了
[55:31] You’ve turned this house 你把这个房子
[55:34] – Into a zoo – I can’t have this – 变成了动物园 – 我受不了了
[55:36] Marni wouldn’t want this for you Marni不会让你这么做的
[55:37] Set her free 给她自由
[55:40] – Please don’t leave – Set her free – 求你别走 – 给她自由
[55:42] Come back 回来
[55:43] – Keep it down, Shi – Come back! – 冷静,Shi – 回来!
[55:45] It’s your bedtime, it’s late 你该睡觉了,很晚了
[55:47] – Dad, am l… – Please – 爸爸,我… – 求你
[55:48] – She will die – Nonsense – 她会死的 – 胡说
[55:50] – It’s arrived, Dad – Nonsense – 已成定局了,爸爸 – 胡说
[55:52] – It’s a contract – A contract? – 那是个合同 – 合同?
[55:54] – Come and see – Nonsense – 来看啊 – 胡说
[55:56] Come see 来看
[55:57] Mag’s in trouble, Dad Mag遇到麻烦了,爸爸
[55:59] Where’d you get this? 你从哪儿得到这个?
[56:01] Read it, Dad, a repo man will come 读啊,爸爸,回收人就要来
[56:03] and take Mag’s eyes! 取走Mag的眼睛!
[56:06] There are things in life 生活中有些事情
[56:07] That we do best to leave alone 我们最好别去插手
[56:09] She’ll die, you must help her, Dad 她会死的,你必须帮帮她,爸爸
[56:11] – That are beyond control – You must stop her – 那是我们无能为力的 – 你得阻止她
[56:13] That you don’t want to know 你不会想明白的
[56:14] Will you save Mag? 你会救救Mag么?
[56:16] She will lose her eyes 她就要失去眼睛了
[56:17] Unless you stop this repo man 如果你不阻止这个回收人
[56:18] Shilo, this is senseless Shilo,这是无理取闹
[56:20] – Dad, you have to try. – Shilo – 爸爸,你得试试.
[56:21] – This is pointless. – You can’t let her die! – 这样毫无意义. – 你不能让她死掉!
[56:23] Please, shut up! 求你了,闭嘴!
[56:41] Your mother’s death taught me to accept 你母亲的去世,教会我去接受
[56:47] That nothing ever lasts in this world 这世上没有恒久不变的事情
[56:51] Foolish dreams can destroy a grown man 愚蠢的梦想,足以毁掉一个成年人
[56:58] What chance has a 17-year-old girl? 一个17岁的女孩又能有什么机会?
[57:02] I don’t know what I was thinking 我不知道我在想什么
[57:07] There’s no sense in girlish dreaming 女孩的梦想根本毫无意义
[57:11] I’m just 17, 17 我只有17岁,17岁
[57:17] And it’s better than 40. 但好过40岁.
[57:24] 17 17岁
[57:25] Mama drama’s got to go 妈妈的剧情结束了
[57:27] 17 17岁
[57:28] Nothing’s gonna bring her back 什么也不能换回她
[57:30] 17 17岁
[57:31] Experiment with something living 用活着的东西做试验
[57:34] 17 17岁
[57:36] Because I’m sweeter than 16 因为我比16岁更甜美
[57:40] Hey, hey! Hey, hey!
[57:51] 17 17岁
[57:53] I’ve always longed for true affection 我总是渴望真正的感情
[57:54] 17 17岁
[57:56] But you compared me to a corpse! 而你却当我是具尸体!
[57:58] Dead, with the dead 死亡,伴随着死亡
[58:00] – I’m joining the living – 17 – 我享受生活 – 17岁
[58:03] Because I’m freer than 16 因为我比16岁更自由
[58:07] Hey, hey! Hey, hey!
[58:19] Shilo.
[58:31] Something’s changing 某些事情在变化
[58:35] I can feel it 我能感觉
[58:38] 17 now 17岁了
[58:41] Why can’t you see it? 为什么你看不到?
[58:45] 17 and you can’t stop me 17岁了你不能阻止我
[58:48] 17 and you won’t boss me 17岁了你不能指挥我
[58:53] You cannot control me, Father 你不能再支配我,父亲
[58:57] Daddy’s girl’s a fucking monster 爸爸的小乖女TM的变成了魔鬼
[59:09] I’m sorry. 对不起.
[59:11] Shilo.
[59:19] Listen, alll 听着,所有人
[59:43] I’ve never been so surgically maimed 我从没这样的手术失败
[59:46] Amber, please, it’s not that bad. Amber,拜托了,没有那么糟糕
[59:47] I’ll be the laughingstock of the stage 我会成为舞台上的笑柄
[59:50] Daughter, please, it’s not that bad 女儿,拜托了,没有那么糟糕
[59:52] This is your fault,I asked you to help me 都是你错,我有求过要你帮我
[59:54] No, Amber, please 不,Amber,求你
[59:56] I warned you about this 你警告过你这些
[59:57] Happiness is not a warm scalpel 幸福不是一把温暖的手术刀
[1:00:00] I don’t care! It’s not fair! 我不管!这不公平!
[1:00:07] Baby, baby, baby,don’t do this 宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,别这样
[1:00:12] I will never sing again 我再也不能唱歌了
[1:00:16] I gave you the life I wished I’d had 我给了你我憧憬的生活
[1:00:21] I look like a crime scene, Dad 我看起来像犯罪现场,爸爸
[1:00:27] All you ever do is take, take, take 你所做的永远是获取,获取,获取
[1:00:31] All I ever do is give 我所做的永远是给予
[1:00:35] That surgery was only 90 grand 那个手术只要9万块
[1:00:40] I did not complain 我没有抱怨
[1:00:42] When you changed your name 当你把姓氏
[1:00:44] From Largo to Sweet 从Largo改成Sweet
[1:00:46] I need a stage name! 我得有个艺名!
[1:00:48] You are a disgrace 你是我的耻辱
[1:00:50] Your genes are not worthy of mine 你的基因不配继承自我
[1:01:10] Are you okay, Daddy? 你还好吗,爸爸?
[1:01:15] I’ll have one of my surgeons fix you up 我会找个外科医生替你做手术
[1:01:17] so you can sing tonight. 你今晚便可以唱歌了.
[1:01:19] Thanks, Daddy. 谢谢,爸爸.
[1:01:30] Flesh is weak. 肉体是软弱的.
[1:01:32] Blood is cheap. 血液是廉价的.
[1:01:36] Inconsistent. 矛盾.
[1:01:39] Consistently 和谐
[1:01:43] Use your sense 用你的判断
[1:01:46] Save your cents 拯救你的钱币
[1:01:50] The only thing with persistence is 唯一永垂不朽的 既是
[1:01:57] Gold 金钱
[1:01:59] It makes the world go round 它令世界运转
[1:02:04] Gold 金钱
[1:02:06] It makes the world go round 它令世界运转
[1:02:14] But before I go 但在我离开之前
[1:02:16] My kids will know 我的孩子会了解
[1:02:17] About the man they have crossed 关于这个被他们触犯的人
[1:02:19] As Marni did the day she fled 就像Marni逃走那天所做的
[1:02:22] And became Nathan’s wife 成为了Nathan的妻子
[1:02:24] She forced my hand,he dug her grave 是她逼我的,是他给她挖了坟墓
[1:02:27] I will not be betrayed 我不会容许背叛
[1:02:29] Empty the trash of all of them 清除所有他们这些垃圾
[1:02:32] And leave it all to the kid 把这一切都留给那个孩子
[1:02:41] Lay the bait 放出诱饵
[1:02:44] Shilo’s fate Shilo的命运
[1:02:47] But only if 但除非
[1:02:49] And will she appreciate 不知道她会不会感激
[1:02:53] That gold 那些金钱
[1:02:57] It makes the world go round 它令世界运转
[1:03:00] Gold 金钱
[1:03:03] It makes the world go round 它令世界运转
[1:03:09] Gold 金钱
[1:03:19] Shilo, I have your cure. Shilo,我有你的药方.
[1:03:21] Tonight all will be revealed. 今夜会揭晓所有答案.
[1:03:23] See you at the opera. 歌剧院见.
[1:03:25] So Rotti thinks he can take Shilo. 那么Rotti以为他能带走Shilo.
[1:03:29] Dad? 爸爸?
[1:03:31] Nothing, Shilo, nothing 没事,Shilo,没事
[1:03:33] Go to bed 睡觉吧
[1:03:39] Why didn’t you tell me I had a godmother? 为什么你没有告诉过我,我有一个教母?
[1:03:41] What? 什么?
[1:03:44] What are you talking about, precious? 你在说什么呢,宝贝?
[1:04:15] Come to tonight’s opera to find your cure 来今夜的歌剧院找你的药方
[1:04:17] My driver is out front wating 我的司机就等在你门口
[1:04:23] Lovely, Mag, sing 可爱的,Mag,唱啊
[1:04:46] Attention, all GeneCo personnel. 注意,所有GeneCo职员.
[1:04:48] Apprehend the Repo Man Nathan Wallace at once. 找到回收人Nathan Wallace,立刻.
[1:04:51] Bring him to me. 把他带到我这里.
[1:04:52] I want Nathan Wallace taken out. 我要清理Nathan Wallace出局.
[1:05:01] Shilo?
[1:05:03] Come to the opera with me 和我一起去歌剧院
[1:05:09] Shilo!
[1:05:16] Tonight we are betrayed 今晚我们都被出卖
[1:05:22] Keep Shilo safe 保护Shilo的安全
[1:05:26] Make Rotti pay 让Rotti付出代价
[1:05:31] I’ll man his grave 我将为他挖掘坟墓
[1:05:35] At the opera… 就在今夜的…
[1:05:37] tonight. 歌剧院.
[1:05:47] Shilo, this dress Shilo, 这条裙子
[1:05:49] once belonged to your mother. 曾经属于你母亲.
[1:05:50] I would be most honored 我将感到无上荣幸
[1:05:52] if you wore it to the opera. 如果你能穿上它来歌剧院.
[1:05:54] I must be brave 我必须勇敢面对
[1:05:59] Come, come what may 来吧,不管发生什么
[1:06:02] Can I be saved? 我能否被拯救呢?
[1:06:07] Is there a way at the opera tonight? 是否真有办法,在今夜的歌剧院?
[1:06:19] I’ve made my peace 我已得到平静
[1:06:21] No chance for peace 没有机会平静
[1:06:23] I hold no grudge 我已毫无怨恨
[1:06:25] I’ll end this grudge 我会终结怨恨
[1:06:28] I’m gonna sing 我要去唱
[1:06:29] I’ll stain the streets 我要玷污街道
[1:06:31] – My final song – They’ll run with blood – 我最后一曲 – 让他们流着血奔跑
[1:06:33] At the opera tonight 在今夜的歌剧院
[1:06:43] One more hit for the show 再不会有,成功的表演
[1:06:45] – Make it fast – Take it slow. – 更快些 – 慢慢来.
[1:06:47] One more hit of the glow 最后一次,发光闪耀
[1:06:49] Go get cut. 做手术.
[1:06:51] For tonight’s show 为了今夜的演出
[1:06:52] Tonight I set the stage 今晚我搭建舞台
[1:06:54] Tonight we set the stage 今晚我们搭建舞台
[1:06:55] My greatest play 我最伟大的戏剧
[1:06:58] My greatest face. 我最绝顶的容貌.
[1:07:00] I’ll take the lead 我会继承领导
[1:07:01] – My greatest rage! – Pavi gets laid. – 我最强烈的疯狂! – Pavi 将被放倒.
[1:07:03] All debts are paid 所有债务都将偿还
[1:07:06] At the opera tonight 就在今夜的歌剧院
[1:07:08] Repo man 回收人
[1:07:12] – Repo man – Freeze – 回收人 – 不许动
[1:07:14] At the opera tonight 就在今夜的歌剧院
[1:07:16] Repo man, come take my eyes 回收人,来取走我的双眼
[1:07:22] At the opera tonight 就在今夜的歌剧院
[1:07:24] Repo Man 回收人
[1:07:26] My eyes 我的双眼
[1:07:29] Repo man, at the opera tonight 回收人,就在今夜的歌剧院
[1:07:36] Bloodbath 血案
[1:07:37] It’s gonna be a bloodbath 今夜将发生血案
[1:07:40] ‘Cause no one crosses GeneCo 因为没人可以触犯GeneCo
[1:07:42] No, not even Repo 没有,即使是回收人
[1:07:44] Will Rotti clean house? Rotti会清理门户吗?
[1:07:47] Damn, we’re gonna find out 妈的,我们拭目以待
[1:07:49] At the opera 在歌剧院
[1:07:50] Stay tuned. 继续听.
[1:07:52] The winner of this blood feud 这场血战的胜者
[1:07:54] Will take GeneCo 将得到GeneCo
[1:07:56] Tonight’s opera 今夜的歌剧
[1:07:57] is brought to you by rich Prosego.
[1:08:21] Ladies and gentlemen, the Genetic Opera 女士们先生们, 遗传学歌剧
[1:08:35] Everybody, everybody 每个人啊,每个人
[1:08:37] Get down, get down now 下来,下来啊
[1:08:39] Stand up 站起来吧
[1:08:40] Don’t be shy 别害羞
[1:08:41] People, people, people 人们,人们,人们
[1:08:44] Everybody, everybody 每个人啊,每个人
[1:08:45] Testify 来作证
[1:08:47] Everybody 每个人啊
[1:08:48] Get down, get down now 下来,下来啊
[1:08:50] Stand up, don’t be shy 不要害羞站起来
[1:08:53] People, people, people,get up, get up, get up 人们,人们,人们,起来,起来,起来
[1:08:55] Everybody testify 每个人啊都来作证
[1:08:58] GeneCo helped me upgrade my second-class heredity! GeneCo帮我升级了我的二等遗传!
[1:09:02] Testify! 来作证!
[1:09:04] My liver was wrecked, 我的肝脏曾经损毁了,
[1:09:05] but now I can drink whatever I want! 但现在我想喝什么都可以!
[1:09:08] Testify! 来作证啊!
[1:09:09] Before GeneCo, 在GeneCo之前,
[1:09:10] my anatomy was completely repressed! 我的身体完全被压抑了!
[1:09:19] State your names! 说出你的名字!
[1:09:23] Genterns. 护师们
[1:09:31] Saved! 得救了!
[1:09:34] Everybody, everybody 每个人啊,每个人
[1:09:36] Testify 来作证
[1:09:38] Stand up and don’t be shy 不要害羞站起来
[1:09:40] People, people, people,get up, get up, get up 人们,人们,人们,起来,起来,起来
[1:09:43] Everybody, everybody, testify 每个人啊,每个人,都来作证
[1:09:46] I needed a kidney transplant desperately 我曾绝望的期待着一个肾脏的移植
[1:09:49] GeneCo showed this single mom sympathy GeneCo对这个单亲妈妈展示出了同情
[1:09:54] This makeover came for a small added fee 就这样改头换面只需要一笔小小的费用
[1:09:58] Now I look smashing on live TV 看我现在节目现场多么牛B
[1:10:05] – Be healed! – GeneCo’s got it. – 治愈! – GeneCo做得到.
[1:10:08] You know you want it, baby. 你知道你想要,宝贝.
[1:10:10] GeneCo’s got it. GeneCo做得到.
[1:10:11] You know you want it, baby. 你知道你想要,宝贝.
[1:10:12] GeneCo’s got it. GeneCo做得到.
[1:10:14] You know you want it, baby. 你知道你想要,宝贝.
[1:10:20] Testify! 来作证!
[1:10:26] Testify! 来作证!
[1:10:29] Testify! 来作证!
[1:10:37] Testify! 来作证!
[1:10:43] Testify! 来作证!
[1:10:55] Shilo, you’ve made it. Shilo,你就要成功了.
[1:10:58] You’re close enough to taste it. 你就快能够尝到了.
[1:11:00] Your cure, is waiting. 你的药方,在等着你.
[1:11:03] There is but one thing pending. 就差一件事情没有解决.
[1:11:05] Help us catch him. 得帮我们抓住他.
[1:11:07] This former GeneCo trainee 这个GeneCo的前雇员
[1:11:09] who’s lost his mind completely 那个完全丧失心智的家伙
[1:11:12] and managed to escape me. 还计划逃离我而去.
[1:11:13] You saw him 你见过他
[1:11:16] In the graveuard 在墓地里
[1:11:20] Thank God my guards responded. 感谢上帝我的警卫及时作出反应.
[1:11:24] It seems this fiend has set his teeth on you, 这个魔鬼似乎就快咬到你了,
[1:11:26] so be on guard. He’s coming. 保持警惕吧.他来了.
[1:11:29] We’ll use you as bait 我们会把你当做诱饵
[1:11:30] to draw this snake out of his hole, 来把这条蛇引出洞里,
[1:11:33] and I am sorry, Shilo, for that, 我非常抱歉,Shilo,让你做这些,
[1:11:35] but this is your defining moment. 但这就是你的决定性时刻.
[1:11:38] Will you let yourself be trapped, 你会任由自己就范吗,
[1:11:40] or will you use your trap to trap him? 或者用你的陷阱令他就范?
[1:11:43] Put your hands together 双手合十吧
[1:11:44] for GeneCo’s favorite and only daughter, 给GeneCo最心爱的,也是唯一的女儿,
[1:11:47] Amber Sweet
[1:12:03] Blame not my cheeks 不要责怪我的脸颊
[1:12:07] Though pale with love they be 虽然苍白却充满爱意
[1:12:38] Bring me Repo Man, 给我抓住回收人,
[1:12:40] and you will get your cure. 你就可以得到你的药方.
[1:12:45] And now, without further ado, 现在,无需再等待了,
[1:12:46] the event you’ve all been waiting for. 你们期盼已久的.
[1:12:48] GeneCo proudly presents Blind Mag. GeneCo骄傲的礼物,盲女Mag.
[1:15:14] Come take these eyes 来取走这双眼睛
[1:15:22] I would rather be blind 我宁愿失明
[1:16:02] Ladies and gentlemen, don’t panic. 女士们先生们,不要惊慌.
[1:16:04] Stay in uour seats.It’s all part of the show. 留在你的座位上.这也是节目的一部分.
[1:16:07] Stay tuned, folks 请继续听,观众们
[1:16:08] You don’t want to move, folks 你不会想要离开的,观众们
[1:16:10] ‘Cause there’s more excitement coming 因为接下来会有更刺激的
[1:16:12] As an encore, GeneCo will cure 有点像个加演, GeneCo会治愈
[1:16:16] A very sick and needy young girl 一个病的很重的需要帮助的女孩
[1:16:18] She’s been caged up like a monster 她被像怪物一样给关在笼子里
[1:16:21] By her overbearing father 由她那专横的父亲
[1:16:23] But tonight we’re gonna set him right 但今晚我们要把他绳之以法
[1:16:26] And for all your viewing pleasures 为你们呈现所有的观赏趣味
[1:17:01] Didn’t I tell you not to go out? 我有没有告诉过你不能出来?
[1:17:04] Didn’t I? 我有吗?
[1:17:05] You did, you did 你有,你有
[1:17:08] Didn’t I say the world was cruel? 我有没有说过这世界多么残酷?
[1:17:11] Didn’t I? 我有吗?
[1:17:12] You did, you did 你有,你有
[1:17:14] Then tell me how this happened 那么告诉我怎么会这样
[1:17:17] What I did wrong, tell me why 我哪里出错了,告诉我为什么
[1:17:21] Can’t we just go home, Shi 我们可不可以这就回家,Shi
[1:17:24] And forget this dreadful night? 忘了这可怕的夜晚?
[1:17:27] Didn’t you say that you were different? 你有没有说过你和别人是不同的?
[1:17:31] Didn’t you? 你是吗?
[1:17:32] I am, I am 我是,我是
[1:17:34] Say you aren’t that person 说你不是那个人
[1:17:37] Say it 说呀
[1:17:39] I am, I am 我是,我是
[1:17:40] Then tell me how to act, Dad 那么告诉我你是怎么伪装的,爸爸
[1:17:44] What to say, Dad, tell me why 说什么好呢,爸爸,告诉我为什么
[1:17:47] All you’ve ever told me 你所告诉我的一切
[1:17:50] Every word is a lie 每个字都是谎言
[1:18:09] Didn’t you say that you’d protect me? 你是不是说过你会保护我?
[1:18:12] Didn’t you? 是么?
[1:18:13] I tried, I tried 我尽力了,尽力了
[1:18:15] Is that how you’d help me? 你就是这样帮我的?
[1:18:18] Is it? 是么?
[1:18:19] I tried, I tried 我尽力了,尽力了
[1:18:21] Don’t help me anymore, Dad 再也不要帮我了,爸爸
[1:18:24] You are dead, Dad, in my eyes 你已经死了,爸爸,在我眼里
[1:18:27] Someone has replaced you 有人已经取代了你
[1:18:30] Dad, I hate you, go and die 爸爸,我恨你,去死吧
[1:18:32] Didn’t I build a house, a home? 我有没有建造一所房子,一个家?
[1:18:36] Didn’t I? 我没有么?
[1:18:37] A cure is waiting. 药方在等着你.
[1:18:39] Didn’t I raise her all alone? 我有没有独自抚养她长大?
[1:18:42] Didn’t I? 我没有么?
[1:18:44] Then Rotti took her from me 然而Rotti从我身边夺走了她
[1:18:48] Stole my Shilo, he’s to blame 偷走我的Shilo,他应遭谴责
[1:18:50] Have I failed my daughter? 我是否辜负了我的女儿?
[1:18:55] Then let the father die 那么让父亲去死吧
[1:19:02] And let the monster rise 让禽兽复活
[1:19:15] Repo Man 回收人
[1:19:37] Dad! 爸爸!
[1:19:43] You’ve exceeded all my plans 你已经清楚我所有的计划
[1:19:46] More than you could say for Amber 比你能告诉Amber的还要多
[1:19:49] More than I could say for you. 比我能告诉你的还要多
[1:19:51] What? 什么?
[1:19:53] Or your just-as-worthless brother 还有你那无用的弟弟
[1:19:57] I just want to get my cure 我只想得到我的药方
[1:19:59] And I promise to deliver 我答应过会给你
[1:20:01] Don’t you lay a hand on her. 难道你敢碰她.
[1:20:04] Hold your tongue before an elder. 在长者面前管好你的舌头.
[1:20:05] Touch her, and I swear I’ll kill you. 你敢碰她,我发誓会杀了你.
[1:20:08] Bring it on, you cheap imposter. 来啊,你这个卑微的骗子.
[1:20:13] Even though I’m terminally ill 尽管我得了绝症
[1:20:18] I’m dying, you idiots. 我要死了,你们这些白痴.
[1:20:20] Please don’t say you’re dying, Father. 请不要说你会死,父亲.
[1:20:21] Please say you ain’t dying, Father. 请说你不会死的,父亲.
[1:20:23] So I planned my perfect end 所以我策划了我的完美结局
[1:20:25] A tale befitting any opera 一个适合任何歌剧的故事
[1:20:27] And ending only I could spin 而结局只有我能控制
[1:20:29] Ending you will be my pleasure. 了结你是我的荣幸.
[1:20:31] I no longer trust you, Dad. 我再也不信任你了,爸爸.
[1:20:33] You can never trust a monster. 你永远不该信任一个禽兽.
[1:20:36] And there’s more beneath his mask. 他的面具之下还有更多隐瞒呢.
[1:20:41] Did you know he killed your mother? 你知道是他谋杀了你母亲吗?
[1:20:44] It was just an accident 那只是一场意外
[1:20:47] – Accidents can end in murder. – Shilo, believe me – 谋杀可以终结意外. – Shilo,相信我
[1:20:51] And that’s not his greatest fib 而那还不是他最伟大的谎言
[1:20:53] Someone tell me what is going on 谁能告诉我到底怎么回事
[1:20:56] Tell her, tell her 告诉她,告诉她
[1:20:58] Someone tell me what is going on 谁能告诉我到底怎么回事
[1:21:00] – Let’s leave – Tell her, tell her – 让我们走 – 告诉她,告诉她
[1:21:02] – Let’s leave – Someone tell me what is going on – 让我们走 – 谁能告诉我到底怎么回事
[1:21:04] – No more – Tell me, tell me – 不要啊 – 告诉我,告诉我
[1:21:06] – Tell her, tell her – Tell me – 告诉她,告诉她 – 告诉我
[1:21:08] No more. 不要.
[1:21:11] May I introduce you 能允许我向你介绍
[1:21:14] To the man who made you sick? 这个真正导致你生病的人么?
[1:21:19] He’s poisoned all your medicine 是他对你的药下了毒
[1:21:32] – I can’t breathe – You’ve got to fight through it. – 我不能呼吸 – 你得战胜它.
[1:21:35] Someone, please, please help my daughter 来人啊,求你们, 请帮帮我的女儿
[1:21:39] This will pass.You’ve got to fight through it. 会过去的.你得战胜它.
[1:21:42] I’ve deceived the only one that matters 这件事是我做过的唯一欺骗
[1:21:45] – I need my pill. – You need to know – 我需要我的药片. – 你需要知道
[1:21:47] – You’ve got to fight. – It’s not your fault – 你得战胜它. – 这不是你的错
[1:21:48] Believe me, Shilo. 相信我,Shilo.
[1:21:49] It’s me who failed you 是我辜负了你
[1:21:50] My stomach. 我的胃.
[1:21:52] – It’s his medicine – It’s My medicine – 这是他的药 – 这是我的药
[1:21:54] It’s your medicine? 那是你的药么?
[1:21:55] I’m the cause 我才是
[1:21:56] Of all your sickness 害你生病的原因
[1:22:07] Here’s to the medi… 吃药了…
[1:22:14] That’s all there is.. 那才是..
[1:22:17] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来.
[1:22:53] Your mother once promised her love to me 你的母亲曾经承诺过她爱我
[1:22:58] Had she never fled, you’d be mine. 如果她没有逃走,你会是我的.
[1:23:01] Deny your father now, 现在否决你的父亲吧,
[1:23:04] for the world to see. 让全世界都看见.
[1:23:07] Kill him. 杀了他.
[1:23:09] Kill him! 杀了他!
[1:23:11] No. 不.
[1:23:12] And I’ll leave you GeneCo 我会把GeneCo留给你
[1:23:14] – What? – All of it? – 什么? – 全部?
[1:23:16] Oh, yes. Oh,是的.
[1:23:17] Oh, no! Oh,不!
[1:23:18] So witness it, people. 来见证吧,人们.
[1:23:19] All I have to do is sign the paper 我需要做的就是签下这个文件
[1:23:22] All you have to do is pull the trigger 你需要做的就是扣下手中的扳机
[1:23:25] – I want you to do what is right – You want to pay me – 我要你做正确选择 – 我想付钱给我
[1:23:29] – to kill my father? – This man killed your mother, your mother – 去杀我的父亲? – 这个人杀了你的母亲,你母亲
[1:23:31] – Shilo – He betrayed you both, he’s a liar – 他也背叛了你,他是个骗子
[1:23:34] – And he poisoned you – Force me to kill – 他对你下毒 – 指使我杀人
[1:23:36] I am not a murderer 我可不是杀人犯
[1:23:39] But you share your dad’s genetics 但你分享你爸爸的遗传
[1:23:41] What if he passed this to you? 或许他把这个也传给了你?
[1:23:43] I don’t have to share his choices 我可以不分享他的选择
[1:23:46] Didn’t you say you were infected? 你不是说过你被感染了么?
[1:23:48] Didn’t you, didn’t you? 你有没有,有没有?
[1:23:53] I poisoned you 我对你下毒
[1:23:55] I’m worse than Rotti, imprisoned you 我比Rotti更坏,我囚禁你
[1:23:58] I couldn’t lose you,what have I done? 我不能失去你啊,看我都做了什么?
[1:24:02] Forgive me, Shilo,I drugged your blood 原谅我,Shilo,是我让你的血液中毒
[1:24:06] Oh, God, what have I done to you? Oh,上帝,看我都对你做了什么?
[1:24:09] You used my mother’s death to use my father 你利用我母亲的死来利用我父亲
[1:24:13] You used my father’s death to use me, too 你又想利用我父亲的死来利用我
[1:24:17] Your dad deserved.whatever happened to him. 那是你父亲应得的,不管在他身上发生什么.
[1:24:21] He needed me, and so do you. 他需要我,你也一样.
[1:24:23] I remember 我都记得
[1:24:28] Remember my mistakes 记得我犯下的错
[1:24:30] Remember you can change 记得你可以改变
[1:24:32] Remember that I love you 记得我爱你
[1:24:35] I’m sorry that I failed you 对不起我让你失望
[1:24:39] Remember that it’s up to you 记得一切都取决于你
[1:24:43] To go and shape your life into 去创造你的生活
[1:24:48] One that’s worthy of remembering 让它变成唯一有价值的回忆
[1:24:52] No! 不!
[1:25:00] Dad! 爸爸!
[1:25:01] Dad, no, please! 爸爸,别,求你了!
[1:25:04] Somebody! 来人啊!
[1:25:06] Somebody, please help. 来人啊,救命呀.
[1:25:08] Money-grubbing beggars, no better than I am. 一堆掘钱的乞丐 还不如我自己来.
[1:25:11] You! Don’t come near me.You’re embarrassing. 你!不要靠近我.你让我难堪.
[1:25:14] You’re disgusting. 你们真恶心.
[1:25:17] You’re not men. You’re creatures. 你根本不是正常人.你这个傀儡.
[1:25:18] I’m embarrassed by you. 你让我难堪.
[1:25:22] Get away. I don’t need you,not either one of you. 走开.我不需要你,不需要你们任何一个.
[1:25:25] Go away! 走开!
[1:25:30] Don’t show your face to me. 别拿你的脸对着我.
[1:25:32] You’re disgusting. 你真恶心.
[1:25:34] You’re not my daughter. 你不是我的女儿.
[1:25:35] You’re nothing. 你什么也不是.
[1:25:45] When I’m gone, GeneCo will crumble. 等我走了,GeneCo也会垮掉.
[1:25:50] I doubt the world will remember 我怀疑这个世界是否会记得
[1:25:52] how lucky they were to have Rotti Largo. 你们是多么幸运,曾经拥有我Rotti Largo.
[1:26:14] Dad, be still 爸爸,坚持
[1:26:17] There is nothing you need say 你什么都不必说
[1:26:20] It can wait 可以等
[1:26:26] Shi, your mother’s calling me Shi,你母亲在叫我了
[1:26:33] Sometimes I wanted to cry 有时我很想哭
[1:26:36] When the people on TV 当我从电视上看见人们
[1:26:39] Were not quite the way we were 过着和我们完全不同的生活
[1:26:41] Somehow I guess I just knew 不知怎的,我以为我什么都知道
[1:26:48] But I didn’t know I love you so much 却不知道我是那么爱你
[1:26:53] I didn’t know I love you so much 不知道我是那么爱你
[1:26:56] I didn’t know I love you so much 不知道我是那么爱你
[1:27:00] But I do 而我的确如此
[1:27:05] Sometimes I’d stay up all night 有时我彻夜难眠
[1:27:09] Wishing to God 向上帝祈愿
[1:27:11] That I was the one who died 我才是那个应该死去的人
[1:27:13] And sometimes there’s not enough time 而往往就是再也来不及了
[1:27:20] But I didn’t know I love you so much 却不知道我是那么爱你
[1:27:24] I didn’t know I love you so much 不知道我是那么爱你
[1:27:29] I didn’t know I love you so much 不知道我是那么爱你
[1:27:32] But I do 而我的确如此
[1:27:37] I didn’t know I love you so much 不知道我是那么爱你
[1:27:41] I didn’t know I love you so much 不知道我是那么爱你
[1:27:44] I didn’t know I love you so much 不知道我是那么爱你
[1:27:48] But I do 而我的确如此
[1:27:52] Shilo, go Shilo,走吧
[1:27:54] Dad, I will not leave you here 爸爸,我不会抛下你在这儿
[1:27:58] You will live 你会活下去
[1:28:00] But you’ve already saved me, dear 可你已经救了我,亲爱的
[1:28:03] Go and change the world for me 去为我改变这个世界吧
[1:28:08] And we will always have each other 我们永远拥有彼此
[1:28:11] In our time of need 在我们需要的时候
[1:28:14] – Daddy – Shilo – 爸爸
[1:28:15] You’re the world 你就是我的
[1:28:16] To me 全世界
[1:28:22] Oh, Daddy, please, no. Oh,爸爸,求求你,不要.
[1:28:26] Please, please. 求你,求你.
[1:28:33] Please, get up. 求你,起来啊.
[1:28:37] Please. 求你了.
[1:28:53] Years 这些年
[1:28:55] It’s been so many years 过去的这些年
[1:28:58] Resenting the years 怨恨这些年
[1:29:01] And my heredity 和我的遗传
[1:29:06] Oh, I have hated and loved you Oh, 我恨过你爱过你
[1:29:11] I have hidden behind you 我藏在你的身后
[1:29:14] But I finally see 但我最终看清
[1:29:19] You.I’ve mistaken for destiny 你,我错怪了的命运
[1:29:24] But the truth is my legacy 真相是我获得的遗赠
[1:29:27] Is not up to my genes 这不是取决于我的基因
[1:29:31] True, though the imprint is deep in me 真相,尽管我被刻下深深的烙印
[1:29:36] It will always be up to me 但终究还是取决于我自己
[1:29:40] Up to me 取决于自己
[1:29:52] Free at last 最终自由
[1:30:03] Free at last 最终自由
[1:30:42] Goth opera 哥特歌剧
[1:30:45] Blood saga 血腥传奇
[1:30:48] Sometimes I wonder how we ever got here 有时候我困惑我是如何来到这里
[1:30:52] Old grudges 多年的宿怨
[1:30:55] Scorned lovers 戏谑的人们
[1:30:58] Sometimes I wonder why we all don’t move on 有时候我困惑为什么我们都停在原地
[1:31:02] ‘Cause we all wind up in a tiny pine box. 因我们全都战战兢兢,困在一个小小松木盒里.
[1:31:05] A mighty small drop and a mighty dark plot. 汹涌的小水滴,无比黑暗的密谋.
[1:31:08] And the mighty fine print 和高额的赔付协议
[1:31:09] hastens the trip to our epilogue. 推动着故事走到了结局.
[1:31:12] Epilogue? 结局?
[1:31:13] But the little girl fled, 可小女孩跑了,
[1:31:14] and the king is dead. 国王也挂了.
[1:31:16] And the castle is left for the taking. 城堡等着被接手.
[1:31:18] But GeneCo may survive if it undergoes surgery, 而GeneCo或许能幸存,如果它接受一场手术,
[1:31:22] surgery. 手术.
[1:31:23] Surgery, surgery. 手术,手术.
[1:31:25] – Surgery. – 手术. – 手术. – Surgery.
[1:31:34] Repo Man. 回收人.
[1:31:43] Out from the… 透过…
[1:31:45] Our heroes will not be forgotten. 我们的英雄不会被忘记.
[1:31:48] GeneCo will live on,under new management. GeneCo会继续运营,由新人管理.
[1:31:52] Me. 我.
[1:31:54] Amber auctions her Fallen Face to charity Amber把她掉落的脸皮做了慈善拍卖
[1:31:54] Pray he never comes knocking at your door. 祈求他永远不要来敲你的门.
[1:31:58] A symbol of Geneco’s commitment to Change 这是个Geneco的承诺开始变化的征兆
[1:31:58] Say that you once bought a heart 说你曾经买过一个心脏
[1:32:00] or a new cornea… 或者新的角膜…
[1:32:01] Amber Sweet, ladies and gentlemen. Amber Sweet,女士们先生们.
[1:32:02] Amber Sweet.
[1:32:04] I can’t hear you. 我听不到.
[1:32:06] I can’t fucking hear you,you fucking peasants! 我TM听不到,操你们这些农民!
[1:32:08] You gonna start applauding? 你们在喝彩了吗?
[1:32:10] Luigi Murders the top 3 bidders Luigi谋杀了前三名出价者
[1:32:14] I’ll kill you all, you fucking mice! 我要杀了你们全部,操你们这些老鼠!
[1:32:18] Dad. 爸爸呀.
[1:32:19] Repo man 回收人
[1:32:23] Pavi Wins the auction Pavi赢得了拍卖
[1:32:26] He now wears Amber’s Face with pride 他正戴着Amber的脸皮充满自豪
[1:32:27] And so Geneco’s story continues 因此Geneco的故事将继续
[1:32:52] Sweetheart, are you feeling closer?
[1:32:58] Close to the line hype of the sky?
[1:33:04] Or is it better from a distance
[1:33:09] To see it clear?
[1:33:12] To deal with your fear
[1:33:14] That you were inside
[1:33:19] Is the devil you see?
[1:33:24] Go, all the life you leave behind
[1:33:31] Still forcing yourself
[1:33:35] To bear your cross
[1:33:39] God bless you all
[1:33:45] Born the way you were
[1:33:51] Love death in life
[1:33:55] You come through
[1:34:15] A needle into a bug
[1:34:18] A needle into a bug
[1:34:20] A needle
[1:34:23] Who’s there? Stay back.
[1:34:25] Do you have my cure?
[1:34:26] Kid, is that you?
[1:34:29] I’m here to learn my cure
[1:34:31] Your cure?
[1:34:32] Is that what this is about?
[1:34:34] Sorry
[1:34:36] That fucking Amber cleaned me out
[1:34:39] But maybe later
[1:34:41] I’ll look you up later
[1:34:43] Just help me down
[1:34:45] – The drug – Yes,The drug
[1:34:46] – Yeah? – The cure, it’s…
[1:34:48] The drug
[1:34:49] Help me down. I’ll score some.
[1:34:50] Help me shed some
[1:34:52] Kid, I’m out.
[1:34:53] – Some? – I told you.
[1:34:54] Light on
[1:34:55] That’s the situation
[1:34:56] The situation
[1:34:58] Into a bug a needle
[1:35:00] Into a bug a needle
[1:35:03] Into a bug a needle
[1:35:06] Into a bug a needle
[1:35:07] – How about… – Yeah.
[1:35:08] She’s right beside you
[1:35:10] – No, I needed Zydrate – No, I’m out of Zydrate
[1:35:13] No, it’s like a night light
[1:35:15] The beautiful
[1:35:17] – You don’t mean… – Yeah.
[1:35:19] – You need… – So easy
[1:35:21] – I don’t think… – Don’t think.
[1:35:22] – That l… – Just smack it
[1:35:24] – I guess I see – She won’t
[1:35:25] You’ve got to smack it
[1:35:27] Is to score a needle
[1:35:30] Into a bug a needle
[1:35:32] Into a bug a needle
[1:35:35] Into a bug a needle
[1:35:37] Into a
[1:35:39] Bug
[1:35:51] Ladies, gentlemen, signore, signori
[1:35:55] Don’t you dare touch your TV
[1:35:59] Tonight’s Genetic Opera is the place to be.
[1:36:03] – To the transplants – To the genterns
[1:36:07] The Genetic Opera is this evening
[1:36:10] You’ll-a laugh, you’ll-a cry.
[1:36:13] You’ll-a…
[1:36:14] Sing
[1:36:19] The Genetic Opera is good
[1:36:23] It’s good
[1:36:27] The Genetic Opera is good
[1:36:33] I will flower
[1:36:36] As I stand to face myself
[1:36:42] In this final hour
[1:36:45] Bitter fate I accept
[1:36:48] This must be my, my aching hour
[1:36:53] This must be my aching hour
[1:36:56] This must be my, my aching hour
[1:37:01] This must be my aching hour
[1:37:04] Tonight I will settle all my debts
[1:37:09] Tonight I will sacrifice
[1:37:13] Tonight I am coming to collect
[1:37:17] Tonight
[1:37:18] I will save my life
[1:37:28] I’ve made my peace
[1:37:32] All debts are paid
[1:37:37] At the opera tonight
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Management(追爱自由行)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Rails And Ties(铁轨与亲情)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme