英文名称:Renegades Commando D'Assalto
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:58] | – What’s happening? – Go. | – 出什么事了 – 快走 |
[03:00] | Mom! Who are they? | 妈妈 他们是谁 |
[03:02] | I don’t have time to explain it to you now. You have to go. | 我现在没时间和你解释了 你快走 |
[03:05] | Quick! | 快啊 |
[03:10] | Mom will come after you. | 妈妈会来找你的 |
[03:13] | – Mama – Go. You have to go. | – 妈妈 – 快走 你快走 |
[03:16] | Anybody here? | 这里有人吗 |
[03:24] | Would you mind? | 你来带人吧 |
[03:25] | For sure. | 行 |
[04:01] | – Is everything ready? – Yes. | – 一切都准备妥当了吗 – 是的 |
[04:02] | – Did you have any problems? – No. | – 你们遇到了什么问题吗 – 没有 |
[04:51] | Hello. Your documents. | 你好 请出示你的文件 |
[04:57] | Out! | 下车 |
[05:00] | Out! Out! | 出来 快出来 |
[05:03] | Hands above your head! Move! | 双手举过头顶 快走 |
[05:09] | Your hand! | 把手举起来 |
[05:14] | – Hey, take it easy! – Clothes off. | – 轻点放 – 把衣服脱了 |
[05:17] | Like a start. | 万事开头难 |
[05:18] | – We’ve had worse. – Now! | – 这次没之前难 – 快脱 |
[05:28] | Yeah I, I probably should have worn a different underwear huh? | 我不该穿这条内裤的 对吧 |
[05:40] | Get dressed. | 把衣服穿上 |
[05:42] | Future access to the general | 将军未来的计划 |
[05:44] | will depend on your handling of this interview. | 就取决于你们这次的采访了 |
[05:46] | We expect his words to be heard unedited. | 我们希望外界能一字不差地听到他的声音 |
[05:49] | The world must see this a man of humanity and integrity. | 世界应该认识这个仁慈仁爱 真诚正直的人 |
[05:52] | We are here to report what he has to say. Word for word. | 他说什么我们就报道什么 一字不差 |
[06:28] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[06:29] | What’s the odd, JP? | 怎么了 杰波 |
[06:31] | These things always get wet. Let’s go old school. | 这些玩意儿总是受潮 咱们按老办法吧 |
[06:34] | Go on, we gotta move. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[06:58] | All right, general, could I just get your sound level please? | 好了 将军 我能为您调调音吗 |
[07:01] | Just speak normally. | 您正常说就行 |
[07:03] | I might have you all skinned alive once all of this is done. | 等一切结束 我非把你们都活剥了不可 |
[07:07] | Sounds good to me. | 听着还不错 |
[07:08] | – Hear what he just said? – Loud and clear, | – 听懂他刚刚说什么了吗 – 一清二楚 |
[07:11] | it is gonna be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[07:16] | Clear right. | 右侧安全 |
[07:17] | Clear left. | 左侧安全 |
[07:21] | Right here. | 就是这儿了 |
[07:25] | General Milic, | 米利奇将军 |
[07:27] | how do you respond to the international community, | 国际社会谴责您的军队 |
[07:29] | who say that your troops have | 犯下了无数罪行 |
[07:31] | committed these untold atrocities? | 您对此有何见解呢 |
[07:32] | Simply. Very simply. | 很简单 非常简单 |
[07:34] | The people of the world had been fed lies.. | 全世界人民都被谎言欺骗了 |
[07:37] | They fail to understand | 他们不明白 |
[07:38] | the consequences of Croatia’s separation… | 克罗地亚分裂带来的后果 |
[07:40] | I am sorry, uh… General. We lost sound. | 对不起 将军 声音没录上 |
[07:44] | If I may, I just need to Uh.. Change up the battery. | 如果您允许的话 我只需要换块电池就好了 |
[07:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:49] | Won’t take too long. | 不会耽搁太久的 |
[07:52] | Okay, great, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[07:56] | How’s that? | 现在怎么样 |
[07:58] | Good to go. | 可以开始了 |
[08:13] | Stand by. | 准备行动 |
[08:15] | Three, two, one, execute! | 三 二 一 开始行动 |
[08:17] | Corning steel! | 注意钢筋 |
[08:55] | – How was interview, boys? – Pretty boring. | – 采访怎么样啊 伙计们 – 超无聊的 |
[08:57] | Yeah the sound was great! | 但音效还挺好的 |
[09:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:16] | Shit! Down, down. | 妈的 蹲下 蹲下 |
[09:19] | Alright, we got a Serb boat out there. | 下面有一艘塞尔维亚船 |
[09:22] | Three, two, one, go! | 三 二 一 开火 |
[09:39] | All right, get the general. Get the bags. | 好了 把将军带上 包也背着 |
[09:41] | Stanton, clear those stairs for us. | 斯坦顿 清理上楼梯的敌人 |
[09:48] | Stairs clear. | 楼梯安全 |
[09:52] | Contact left! | 左边有敌人 |
[09:56] | Stanton, get up here! | 斯坦顿 快上来 |
[10:01] | RPG! | 火箭筒 |
[10:03] | Stanton! | 斯坦顿 |
[10:16] | Last man! | 你来断后 |
[10:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:41] | Always. | 很确定 |
[10:51] | Where did you learn to drive a tank? | 你坦克技术哪儿学的啊 |
[10:52] | Ah, it’s first time, how am I doing? | 我这是第一次开 我开得怎么样 |
[10:59] | 2-2 SAS, this is Formula 150. | 呼叫特种空勤团 我们是F150小队 |
[11:03] | Copy? | 收到了吗 |
[11:09] | 2-2 SAS, do you read? | 呼叫特勤团 你们能听到吗 |
[11:12] | – Yes, Formula 150, we read. – Finally! | – 是的 F150小队 我们听见了 – 总算回话了 |
[11:15] | So, we have got the package. We’re moving due east. | 我们已经完成任务了 我们正前往东部 |
[11:19] | Modify Exfil plan. | 修改撤离路线 |
[11:21] | What do you think, Formula 150? | 你想做什么 F150小队 |
[11:23] | We will have to check with command. Over. | 我们要和指挥部确认 |
[11:24] | JP, did you ever shot one of those? | 杰波 你开过这种枪吗 |
[11:26] | You got a trigger, I can shoot it. | 按下发射键 就能开火 |
[11:28] | Use the trigger. | 你按吧 |
[11:31] | Here we go! Round one, ready a sec! | 我们来了 第一发 马上发射 |
[11:35] | RPG! | 火箭筒 |
[11:41] | Shoot! Shoot! | 开火 开火 |
[11:45] | Shit, diesel reserves. The aim’s too high. | 妈的 储备油桶顶住了 瞄得太高了 |
[11:51] | – Hit him, JP! – Got it. I got it. | – 打他 杰波 – 瞄准了 我瞄准了 |
[11:56] | Fuel for the fire. | 开火要加点油 |
[12:02] | I think you hit ’em. | 我觉得你打中了 |
[12:14] | 2-2 SAS! What’s the new extraction point? | 呼叫特勤团 新的撤退点在哪里 |
[12:17] | Hold on, 150. | 等一下 150小队 |
[12:19] | Still waiting on command for authorization. | 我们还在等指挥部的授权 |
[12:22] | Alright, we got company. | 这下好了 有人追上来了 |
[12:25] | Authorize yourself to land that chopper, | 你们授权给自己派直升机就行了 |
[12:27] | we need it. Now! | 我们现在就要 |
[12:32] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[12:38] | Negative, 150. | 不行 150小队 |
[12:40] | You are now in unsupported airspace. | 你们现在的领空不允许增援 |
[12:42] | – Stick to the plan. – What? | – 照原计划来 – 什么 |
[12:43] | I ain’t got time for this shit! | 没功夫听这些废话了 |
[12:47] | So where are we going? | 那我们去哪里 |
[12:49] | We’re taking the scenic route. | 我们走观光道 |
[12:56] | Incoming! | 敌人来了 |
[13:10] | – JP, you see the comms tower? – Yeah. | – 杰波 你看见通讯塔了吗 – 看见了 |
[13:13] | Bring it down! | 炸掉它 |
[13:22] | Go! Go! Go! Got him, got him! | 快快快 干掉他 干掉他 |
[13:30] | Yes! Yes! | 好啊 太棒了 |
[13:32] | All clear. | 都甩掉了 |
[13:52] | Boys, I got a tank in front of us. | 兄弟们 我们前面有辆坦克 |
[13:59] | I got one behind this too. | 我后面也有一辆 |
[14:03] | Petrovic. | 彼特罗维奇 |
[14:06] | – JP? – Chief? | – 杰波 – 老大 |
[14:09] | Turn the gun at ten o’clock. | 把炮对准十点钟方向 |
[14:11] | Hit it. | 开火 |
[14:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:26] | We’re going for a swim, boys. | 我们要游泳了 兄弟们 |
[14:37] | – There we go. – Shoot them! | – 这就对了 – 射击 |
[14:55] | So, when do you wanna go? | 那我们 啥时候出去啊 |
[14:57] | When it stops raining. | 枪停了再说 |
[15:26] | Alert the patrol boat. | 通知巡逻艇 |
[15:28] | I want you to stop them. | 一定要截住他们 |
[16:13] | Formula 150, | F150小队 |
[16:14] | we have clearance alternative extraction. | 已得到许可 更换撤离点 |
[16:16] | – Formula 150, we have clearance… – Chief? | – F150小队 已得到许可 – 老大 |
[16:19] | I repeat, we now have clearance | 我再重复一遍 已得到许可 |
[16:21] | for alternative extraction, over. | 更换撤离点 完毕 |
[16:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[16:26] | You’re little late, boys. | 这也太迟了吧 兄弟们 |
[17:14] | Do you have any idea the shit storm you’ve created. | 你们知道自己捅了多大的篓子吗 |
[17:18] | The people I have had to explain this to. | 知道我要跟多少人解释吗 |
[17:21] | – I believe I do, Sir. – Who asked you? | – 我其实知道的 长官 – 谁问你了 |
[17:24] | And no, you do not, Barnes! | 不 你根本不知道 巴恩斯 |
[17:26] | Because you don’t have two ounces of gray matter | 因为你肩上那个短短的肩章 |
[17:28] | bouncing around inside that hollow | 一丁点压力 |
[17:30] | metal on top of your shoulder. | 都不用承受 |
[17:32] | Okay, sir. | 好吧 长官 |
[17:34] | Your orders, were to get in, | 给你们的命令 是潜入 |
[17:36] | secure the package, | 夺取目标 |
[17:38] | deliver it without a footprint, | 悄无声息地 护送回来 |
[17:40] | like we were never there! | 不留任何痕迹 |
[17:42] | And what we get? | 可是实际呢 |
[17:44] | A soviet era tank running roughshod | 一辆苏联坦克浩浩荡荡 |
[17:46] | over half the goddamn city of Sarajevo, | 跑了大半个萨拉热窝城 |
[17:48] | Dead Serbs in its wake. | 还把人家的船员杀了 |
[17:51] | And a highly uncomfortable conversation between myself… | 我还得和参谋长联席会议副秘书 |
[17:54] | and the Under Secretary of the Joint Chief of staff. | 进行一场很不愉快的谈话 |
[17:57] | Sir, we were compromised. | 长官 我们暴露了 |
[17:59] | So, in order to protect my team and complete the op, | 为了保护我的部下完成行动 我们只能 |
[18:01] | we had to adapt. | 随机应变 |
[18:02] | And you thought driving a goddamn | 你他妈觉得开着坦克 |
[18:04] | tank over half of Sarajevo was the answer? | 跑遍大半个萨拉热窝 就可以解决问题吗 |
[18:07] | Yes, sir, I did. | 是的 长官 我觉得能 |
[18:10] | You’re all on leave. | 你们都休假去 |
[18:12] | Three days. | 三天 |
[18:14] | During which time command will decide whether to | 在这段时间 指挥部会决定 |
[18:17] | flay your asses in public, for all the world to see, | 是把你们的光辉事迹公布给大众 |
[18:20] | or maybe just do it here, privately, | 还是在这里 内部处理你们 |
[18:23] | so only we get to enjoy it. | 让我们好好欣赏 |
[18:26] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[18:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:33] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[18:39] | There’s four more. | 这里还有四瓶 |
[18:41] | FYI, I will be having quite the | 提醒一下 我会和 |
[18:43] | terse conversation with 22 SAS. | 特种空勤团进行一次简要对话 |
[18:48] | Enjoy that with utmost discretion. | 是美酒也不能贪杯 |
[18:51] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[18:55] | Goddamn tank! | 居然他妈开坦克 |
[18:57] | Anyone for another drink? | 还有要再来一杯的吗 |
[18:59] | – Cause I… Buy it. – Really? that’s first. | – 我请客 – 是吗 这倒是第一次 |
[19:03] | Well, this round’s on me. Cause I wanna say something. | 这一次我请吧 因为我有些话想说 |
[19:06] | You are not gonna hear a word I’m saying. | 你们肯定听不到我说的话 |
[19:07] | Cause I can’t hear myself. | 我也听不到我自己在说什么 |
[19:10] | Boys! | 伙计们 |
[19:12] | Shut up! Now you shut up? | 闭嘴 不肯闭嘴是吧 |
[19:15] | JP, | 杰波 |
[19:16] | privacy. | 帮个忙 |
[19:25] | After that trick, I got to say… | 欣赏了你的技术后 我想说 |
[19:28] | Boys, here is to the success of that mission. | 伙计们 敬这次任务圆满成功 |
[19:30] | And here’s to the success of many more. | 愿今后会有更多的成功 |
[19:33] | I couldn’t ask for more from any of you boys. | 你们真的太棒了 |
[19:35] | To The team! | 敬这个团队 |
[19:36] | Gentlemen, start your livers. | 同志们 享受美酒吧 |
[19:38] | Already done. | 已经享受了 |
[19:43] | Oh, oh, Nine o’ clock, nine o’ clock. | 九点钟方向 九点钟方向 |
[19:46] | Gorgeous! | 太美了 |
[19:48] | Ah… Lara! | 劳拉 |
[19:49] | Lara, Lara, Lara! | 劳拉 劳拉 劳拉 |
[19:51] | I got a question for you, Lara. Of all the guys | 我有个问题想问你 劳拉 |
[19:54] | sitting here, and I am including myself in these… | 我们这些人中 包括坐在这些歪瓜裂枣中的 |
[19:58] | degenerates. | 我 |
[19:59] | Which one of us seems most likely to succeed… | 哪一个看起来最可能成功 |
[20:03] | with you? | 得到你 |
[20:07] | How do you say “Not you”? | 你觉得 不是你 这个回答怎么样 |
[20:13] | Shot down. | 惨败 |
[20:14] | Ice cold! | 太冷酷了吧 |
[20:15] | And how do I say | 我觉得 |
[20:17] | “She’s perfect”? | 她简直太完美了 |
[20:20] | There you go, guys. This one is on me. | 干杯 同志们 这杯我请了 |
[20:22] | Hey Peter, listen, your waitress, Lara. | 彼得 你的那位女服务员 劳拉 |
[20:25] | What’s the deal with her? | 她怎么回事啊 |
[20:26] | She’s beautiful, no? | 她很漂亮 不是吗 |
[20:27] | Yes, she is beautiful, but she’s | 是啊 她很美 但她 |
[20:29] | unreceptive to my charms. | 无视了我的魅力 |
[20:31] | Well, she’s real deal. | 她真的很棒 |
[20:33] | A local girl with morals. | 是位有品格的本地女孩 |
[20:35] | Oh, morals. | 噢 有品格 |
[20:36] | Well, that will put her way out of your league. | 那你就高攀不起了 |
[20:40] | And now I wanna know, why you are laughing. | 我就想知道你们笑什么笑 |
[20:42] | Cause you’re not even trying. | 你们甚至都不敢尝试 |
[20:43] | Ben, that’s because I don’t try. | 本 那是因为我不用试 |
[20:46] | You should try it. | 你这种才需要试 |
[20:53] | Which way are we going? Getting a kebab? | 我们去哪儿 吃烤肉饼吗 |
[20:55] | No, I’m full. | 不了 我饱了 |
[20:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah, I might take a walk. | 嗯 我去散个步吧 |
[21:03] | Keep your eye out for Petrovich’s guys. | 小心彼得罗维奇那帮人 |
[21:05] | He is sore a loser. | 他输不起 |
[21:11] | See you bud. | 再见了兄弟 |
[21:33] | My most likely to succeed. | 最可能成功的人来了 |
[21:58] | Is my man hungry? | 我的男人饿了吗 |
[22:00] | No, your man is happy right where he is. | 不 你的男人乖乖躺着就好 |
[22:06] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[22:09] | I want you to come home with me | 我想在战争结束后 |
[22:11] | when we are done here. | 让你和我回家 |
[22:15] | Why do you want me to bring me to your home? | 为什么你想带我去你家呢 |
[22:18] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你啊 |
[22:21] | And because… | 因为 |
[22:23] | You’ve changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[22:25] | My future is here. | 我的未来在这里 |
[22:29] | – I can not leave my country. – Now, Lara, it’s a mess out there. | – 我不能离开我的国家 – 劳拉 这里一片狼藉 |
[22:32] | Would you run away these terrible things | 当这些可怕的事情发生 |
[22:34] | – were happening in Bakerstown? – Bakersfield. | – 在你家贝克斯镇的时候你会逃跑吗 – 贝克斯菲尔德市 |
[22:40] | No. No, | 不 不 |
[22:42] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[22:48] | Some weeks ago I started a foundation. | 几周前我建立了一个基金会 |
[22:51] | And yesterday, I got official papers. | 昨天我拿到了官方的批文 |
[22:55] | Now I can raise money for what my country needs. | 现在我可以为我的国家筹集资金了 |
[22:58] | It’s an opportunity. | 这是一个机会 |
[23:01] | – You want to know the name? – Sure. | – 你想知道名字吗 – 当然 |
[23:04] | It’s the Lara Civic Foundation | 它叫做重建和改善 |
[23:06] | for rebuilt and better Bosnia Herzegovina. | 波斯尼亚黑塞哥维那 劳拉公民基金会 |
[23:10] | That’s a long title. | 这名字真长 |
[23:15] | – I deserved that. – Hmm, you do. | – 我活该 – 对 你活该 |
[23:18] | You really are soft. | 你真善良 |
[23:21] | Yes, I am. | 对啊 确实 |
[23:23] | Cowboy. | 你就冲得像牛仔 |
[23:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:36] | – Smells good. – Get out now. | – 闻起来不错 – 滚出去 |
[23:39] | Yes, we will be leaving. | 好的 只要你把金条给我们 |
[23:41] | As soon as you give us the bar. | 我们就走 |
[23:42] | Give it up, Lara. I will not ask for it again. | 交出来吧 劳拉 我不会再说第二遍了 |
[23:45] | You went too far Milenko. | 米连柯你太过分了 |
[23:47] | Bringing these animals into my house. | 居然把这些畜生带进我家 |
[23:48] | – Give it to us or we’ll find it! – Go to hell! | – 把金条给我们 不然我们自己找了 – 去死吧 |
[23:51] | Get out! Out! | 滚出去 滚 |
[23:55] | Hey… What’s going on here? | 嘿 怎么回事 |
[23:58] | Don’t mess with us, American. | 美国佬 别搅我们的局 |
[24:00] | – We don’t fight nice here. – That’s okay. | – 我们不会手下留情的 – 没关系 |
[24:02] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[24:04] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[24:06] | Look at this fool… | 看看这个傻瓜 |
[24:16] | Now she gives us what we came for, | 她不把我们要的东西拿出来 |
[24:18] | or your brain makes a pretty picture right here on the floor. | 我就拿你的脑浆洗地 |
[24:21] | – Don’t say anything, Lara. – It’s not here. | – 别告诉他 劳拉 – 它不在这 |
[24:23] | I’ll show you where it is. Just don’t hurt him. | 我会告诉你在哪里 请别伤害他 |
[24:26] | He knows nothing about it. | 他什么都不知道 |
[24:28] | That’s my girl. | 这才对 |
[24:56] | Told you you should have gone get a kebab. | 都叫你和我去吃烤肉饼了 |
[24:58] | They are really good. | 非常好吃 |
[25:02] | This one is mine. | 这是我的 |
[25:04] | How long have you known? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[25:06] | What? About you two? | 什么 你们俩的事 |
[25:09] | All time. | 一直都知道 |
[25:11] | You have not been very subtle. | 你们挺明显的啊 |
[25:17] | So, Lara… | 那么 劳拉 |
[25:21] | Who are these guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[25:22] | Well, this one is my brother. | 哦 这个是我哥哥 |
[25:25] | The other ones I don’t know. | 其他人不认识 |
[25:28] | Well… | 嗯 |
[25:34] | You… | 你 |
[25:35] | Might wanna start using this head. | 最好开始用用你的脑子 |
[25:38] | Trying to work out what that’s all about. | 搞清楚这件事 |
[25:40] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[25:58] | .999 percent pure. | 纯度99.9% |
[26:00] | 12.4 Kilograms. | 12.4千克 |
[26:03] | Worth about | 价值 |
[26:05] | 150,000 in your American dollars. | 15万美元 |
[26:07] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[26:09] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪得到的 |
[26:11] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[26:12] | From… | 是 |
[26:14] | A long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[29:22] | It is my grandfather’s story. | 我是听我祖父说的 |
[29:24] | One that hunted him most of his life. | 这件事几乎折磨了他一生 |
[29:29] | Anybody here? | 这里有人吗 |
[29:51] | He did everything he could to fight trouble. | 他拼尽全力去解决麻烦 |
[29:54] | And when he couldn’t find it, | 当他平安无事的时候 |
[29:56] | trouble found him. | 麻烦找上门了 |
[30:34] | Drop it, please. | 请放回去 |
[30:37] | Get that rascal, he’s got my gold! | 抓住那个小鬼 他拿了我的金子 |
[31:09] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[31:23] | Calm down, calm down! I will help you. | 冷静 冷静 我会帮你的 |
[31:28] | No! I’m not a Nazi! Just calm down… Come on. | 不 我不是纳粹 冷静 来吧 |
[31:32] | Come, come. I’m your friend. | 来吧 快来 我不是敌人 |
[31:36] | Will you trust me? Would you come with me? | 你可以相信我吗 愿意跟我来吗 |
[31:39] | Come on. Let’s go. You first. | 来吧 走 你先来 |
[31:46] | – Everything is ready? – All ready. | – 都准备好了吗 – 准备好了 |
[31:48] | – Did you have any problems? – No. | – 还有什么问题吗 – 没有了 |
[31:50] | Here. | 来 |
[32:04] | Come. | 过来 |
[32:11] | Hit it. | 按它 |
[32:58] | It was as if GRAHOVO never existed. | 就像斯洛文尼亚从来没有存在过一样 |
[33:01] | In time it was forgotten. | 时间一长就被遗忘了 |
[33:04] | But my grandfather… | 但是我的祖父 |
[33:06] | he never forgot. | 他从来没有忘记过 |
[33:29] | People of my town laughed at him. | 镇上的人都取笑他 |
[33:32] | They said that he was | 他们说他就是个 |
[33:34] | just a crazy old man telling made up stories. | 乱编故事的老头 |
[33:36] | But to me there was always | 但对我来说 |
[33:38] | something different about this story. | 这个故事与众不同 |
[33:41] | There was pain in it. | 故事里面充满痛苦 |
[33:44] | A sadness he held inside him the rest of his life. | 这种痛苦伴随了他一生 |
[33:47] | And the gold bar? | 金条呢 |
[33:49] | It was exactly where he told me it would be. | 就在他告诉我的地方 |
[33:52] | At the base of that statue. | 在石像的底部 |
[33:56] | Can you imagine what | 你知道 |
[33:57] | that gold could do to help my people? | 这些黄金能救多少我国的民众吗 |
[34:02] | Will you help me get it? | 你能帮我拿出来吗 |
[34:09] | You are saying that this is Nazi gold? | 你说这是纳粹的金子 |
[34:11] | French gold, stolen by the Nazis. | 法国人的金子 被纳粹偷走了 |
[34:14] | And there’s more these at the bottom of this lake? | 湖里面还有很多 |
[34:16] | And nobody knows it’s there? | 然后没人知道 |
[34:18] | – How many of these are down there? – Trucks full. | – 湖底有多少金子 – 好几卡车 |
[34:20] | Two thousand bars, maybe more. | 两千根金条 可能不止 |
[34:23] | – How much, Ben? – This is about 150,000 dollars. | – 值多少钱 本 – 大概15万美元 |
[34:26] | Times 2 thousand bars, | 乘以2000根金条 |
[34:28] | 300 million dollars. | 3亿美元 |
[34:31] | You realize what we’re talking about here? | 你清楚我们现在在说什么吗 |
[34:33] | Recovering more than 300 million dollars | 去找失踪50年 |
[34:35] | – in gold bars that nobody seen in 50 years. – Yeah. | – 价值3亿多美元的金条 – 没错 |
[34:39] | Under 150 feet of water. | 水下150英尺 |
[34:42] | Right in the middle of enemy territory. | 位于敌区中心地带 |
[34:44] | Not to mention the logistics for an operation like that. | 更别说这种行动所需的后勤保障了 |
[34:47] | How did you even find out about this? | 你怎么会知道这事儿的 |
[34:53] | – Hello Love. – Honey. | – 嗨 亲爱的 – 宝贝 |
[34:59] | You remember Lara, | 你们还记得劳拉吧 |
[35:00] | – right? – The other night. | – 是吗 – 那天晚上 |
[35:02] | – From the bar. – I remember what happened. | – 酒吧里那个 – 我记得那事儿 |
[35:06] | Who wants wine? | 谁要红酒 |
[35:09] | These villages here… | 这里的村庄 |
[35:10] | Wiped out. | 冲走了 |
[35:12] | Gone. | 全没了 |
[35:14] | Those who managed to escape live worse than animals. | 那些逃出去的人过得相当悲惨 |
[35:16] | Scraps of food, contaminated water, | 吃残羹剩饭 喝被污染的水 |
[35:19] | – no medical help… – My lady, that’s why NATO is here. | – 没有医疗救助 – 女士 所以北约组织才要来啊 |
[35:22] | – Put an end to all that. – What happens when we all leave? | – 来解决这些问题 – 等我们都撤走了会怎样 |
[35:24] | They will have to rebuild their lives again. | 他们要重建自己的生活 |
[35:26] | That gold… It can build schools, | 这些黄金 能用来造学校 |
[35:28] | hospitals, roads. | 医院 公路 |
[35:30] | It will change the lives of people who have no future. | 没有希望的人 会有不一样的生活 |
[35:32] | Let’s say we’re able to get the gold. | 假设我们拿到了黄金 |
[35:36] | How do I know you’re not gonna take your share, | 我怎么知道你不会独吞 |
[35:38] | pack your things | 打包行李 |
[35:40] | and to Switzerland? | 跑去瑞士 |
[35:42] | You’re asking me | 你要我 |
[35:43] | to put my men at risk. | 拿我手下的命去冒险 |
[35:45] | And potentially get them killed for what? | 冒生命危险 为了什么 |
[35:48] | What guarantee do we have | 你要怎么和我保证 |
[35:51] | that you’ll do what you say? | 你会照你说的去做 |
[35:53] | You’re correct. | 你说的对 |
[35:55] | If you do this, I can not tell you the future. | 如果你决定帮忙 我没法对未来做保证 |
[36:00] | But I can tell you that I do not lie. | 但我能说我没有骗你 |
[36:03] | My heart is with my country. | 我一心为国 |
[36:06] | In this gold I see hope. | 这些金子让我看到了希望 |
[36:08] | And hope is the only thing we have left. | 我们剩下的唯一的希望 |
[36:14] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[36:18] | Three hundred million. | 三亿 |
[36:20] | – Splits 6 ways. – Two ways. | – 分成六份 – 两份 |
[36:22] | – Excuse me? – Split two ways. | – 什么 – 分两份 |
[36:26] | One half to you, the other half to my people. | 一份给你们 另一份给我的同胞们 |
[36:30] | 50/50. | 五五分 |
[36:32] | You take it or leave it. | 没得商量 |
[36:38] | We’ll be risking everything. | 这是要赌上全部身家啊 |
[36:40] | – Our careers… – How about our lives? | – 我们的事业 – 还有这条命呢 |
[36:42] | You know, I like my life. | 对啊 我很惜命的 |
[36:44] | Right Stakes, when you ask navy Seal, | 太冒险了 对海豹队员来说 |
[36:46] | it’s wrong to even be talking about it. | 这事根本连提都不该提 |
[36:48] | We are talking about a major operation. | 我们谈的可是个重大行动 |
[36:50] | In a hot zone in which we have no authority. | 在无权进入的危险地带行动 |
[36:53] | It’s just, it’s crazy. | 这真是 太疯狂了 |
[36:54] | It’s too goddamn crazy to even be considering it. | 有这想法就够疯的了 |
[36:56] | What if we could? | 要是我们能做到呢 |
[36:58] | You want to try? Be my guest. | 你想试试吗 随你啊 |
[36:59] | Stanton’s right. | 斯坦顿说得对 |
[37:02] | What if we could? | 要是我们能做到呢 |
[37:04] | We’ve been here six months | 我们在这六个月了 |
[37:05] | . What have we done? | 都干了些什么 |
[37:07] | Now this isn’t a military operation, | 这不算是军事行动 |
[37:09] | it’s a covert mop up drill. | 只是一次秘密扫尾演习 |
[37:11] | This is a chance to do something extraordinary. | 这是个干大事的好机会 |
[37:14] | To help these people. | 去帮助这些人 |
[37:16] | It’s once in a lifetime opportunity, boys. | 这可是百年难遇的好机会 弟兄们 |
[37:19] | It’s once in a million. | 是千年难遇 |
[37:23] | So what do you say boys? | 所以你们想去吗 |
[37:34] | Let me ask you something. | 我有些问题要问你 |
[37:37] | You and me, | 我们俩 |
[37:38] | all this time… | 这段感情 |
[37:41] | Was it only to get the gold? | 只是为了捞黄金吗 |
[37:47] | I did choose you because I know you can help me. | 我选择你 确实是因为知道你能帮我 |
[37:51] | But then… I fall for you. | 但之后 我就爱上你了 |
[37:56] | You can believe me. | 你能相信我 |
[37:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:04] | We are in. | 我们入伙 |
[38:06] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[38:39] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[38:42] | According to Lara’s grandfather, | 据劳拉的祖父所说 |
[38:44] | the Germans were loading the gold into the bank | 水坝爆破前 德国人正在把金子 |
[38:46] | before the dam blew. | 运进银行 |
[38:48] | Inside the bank is a vault made in | 银行里有一个30年代在 |
[38:50] | Lorca,Spain, crafted in the 30s. | 西班牙洛尔卡制作的金库 |
[38:52] | That’s the serial number. Find out the kind of the steel, | 这是序列号 搞清楚库的钢材 |
[38:54] | thickness, lock mechanism, | 厚度 上锁装置 |
[38:56] | anything that’s gonna help us bust that thing open. | 任何对我们开门有帮助的东西 |
[38:58] | That’s the base’s supply inventory. | 这是基地的军需清单 |
[39:00] | Identify the gear we’ll need. | 理清我们所需的装备 |
[39:01] | – Figure how to borrow it. – Done. | – 想办法借来 – 明白 |
[39:03] | There is a long wooden dock about 300 yards | 离我们下潜点约三百米处 |
[39:05] | from our dive point. | 有个很长的木码头 |
[39:06] | We’ll launch from there. | 我们从那儿入水 |
[39:07] | We’ll dive in three teams of two. | 分三个二人小组潜入 |
[39:09] | Right. We’re gonna need magnesium, | 好 我们需要镁 |
[39:11] | burning bars and pure O2 | 熔断棒和纯氧 |
[39:13] | – to cut though this steel. – And also a generator. | – 来切断这些钢材 – 还要发电机 |
[39:15] | – And ten air tanks each night. – You got ’em. | – 还有每晚需要十个氧气罐 – 没问题 |
[39:17] | – How many nights you’re talking? – Oh, I figure five. | – 你觉得要几个晚上 – 我觉得五个 |
[39:20] | We take turns dive in 10 minute intervals to | 我们每十分钟换一批人下去 |
[39:22] | avoid decompression sickness. | 避免减压病 |
[39:23] | Supply cloaks are tight asses when it comes to air tanks. | 军需部派氧气罐的时候抠得很 |
[39:26] | But you know what’s funny, SAS | 搞笑的是这东西 |
[39:28] | just happen to have whole bunch of that | 特种空勤团那边 |
[39:30] | lying around. | 满地都是 |
[39:31] | Assholes messed up the extract in our last op. | 这帮混蛋搞砸了我们上次的撤退 |
[39:33] | They should be more than happy to help us out. | 这次他们应该会乐意帮我们的 |
[39:35] | If they don’t, | 要是他们不帮 |
[39:36] | we help ourselves. | 我们就自己动手 |
[39:37] | Anybody except me wanna know how we’re gonna | 只有我一个人想知道 |
[39:39] | get 2,000 gold bars up out of that lake? | 我们怎么把两千根金条 从湖里捞上来吗 |
[39:48] | What do we need? | 我们需要什么 |
[39:49] | Batteries, thermal lenses, burn bars… | 电池 热透镜 熔断棒 |
[39:53] | – Ask him for burning bars. – Electrode. | – 问他要熔断棒 – 电焊条 |
[39:57] | They are here to help us, Mr. Kurjak. | 他们是来帮我们的 库里亚克先生 |
[40:06] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 这意思是同意了吧 |
[40:10] | Yeah, awesome. | 对 很好 |
[40:11] | Alright, so, we need twenty of them. | 好 我们要二十根 |
[40:14] | Twenty pieces. | 二十根 |
[40:22] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[40:23] | He asked if you Americans plan to rob a bank. | 他问你们美国人 是不是想抢银行 |
[40:28] | So, the vault was sophisticated for a height. | 金库是最难攻克的部分 |
[40:30] | 4 inches of tempered steel over half a meter of concrete. | 半米的混凝土 包裹四英尺的调质钢 |
[40:33] | JP, that’ll take us days to burn through. | 杰波 我们要花好几天才烧得穿啊 |
[40:35] | But to save money, | 但为了省钱 |
[40:37] | vault manufactures made the side walls | 金库制造商造的边墙 |
[40:38] | that lie next to interior walls half that thickness. | 比紧贴的内墙薄一半 |
[40:41] | And the vault is against the wall of the church next door. | 而金库 就紧挨着隔壁教堂的墙 |
[40:44] | Alright. So we’re going that way. | 好 我们就从那儿进去 |
[40:46] | I swear to God, if we… | 我对天发誓 |
[40:48] | We get this gold out, | 如果我们拿到这些黄金 |
[40:49] | I’m going to put this on humanitarian use. | 我要为人道主义事业做贡献 |
[40:51] | – What? So are you on brewery? – Duffy’s ale House, yeah. | – 干嘛 你要开啤酒厂吗 – 对 达菲的啤酒屋 |
[40:54] | – I see a Nobel Prize. – Thank you. | – 我看你能拿诺贝尔奖了 – 谢谢 |
[40:56] | – Cheers to that. – I am not to piss on your parade… | – 为你干杯 – 不是我打击你 |
[40:58] | but if we can’t find a way to get | 但要是 |
[40:59] | several tons of gold out of that lake, | 我们想不出怎么把这好几吨黄金从湖里弄出来 |
[41:01] | – You ain’t brewing shit. – Good point. | – 你就酿西北风吧你 – 有道理 |
[41:20] | What the hell you doing in here, Duffy?! | 你在这儿干什么 达菲 |
[41:24] | I just wanted to stop by for a chat, Walt. | 我就是想来找人谈谈心 沃尔特 |
[41:26] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:29] | – You don’t chat. – Well, the shopping then. | – 你才不会谈心 – 那就来采购 |
[41:34] | – Dimitri? – My name is Sergei. | – 迪米特里是吧 – 我叫谢尔盖 |
[41:36] | Ah… Sergei, good! | 谢尔盖 好的 |
[41:38] | You’re familiar with the North Atlantic | 你熟悉 |
[41:40] | Treaty Organization’s operation, Joint endeavor? | 北大西洋公约组织的联合行动吗 |
[41:43] | – I know nothing… – Well I do. | – 我完全不 – 我了解 |
[41:45] | More important than your knowledge | 你不光要明白 |
[41:47] | is your willingness to assist the joint task force | 还要 自愿协助这个联合行动 |
[41:50] | – in this urgent, secret mission. – Top secret. | – 参与此次紧急秘密任务 – 顶级机密 |
[41:53] | Top secret? | 顶级机密 |
[41:55] | How can I help? | 我要怎么帮 |
[41:57] | Oh, we need a company vehicle just for a few days. | 我们要借辆车用几天 |
[42:00] | – I would need to ask permission… – Sergei, | – 那我必须经过许可 – 谢尔盖 |
[42:04] | which part of top secret did you fail understand? | 顶级机密这几个字 你哪里不懂 |
[42:07] | I mean lives are at stake. | 这可是人命关天的行动 |
[42:09] | You would be doing people of your country | 你会帮你的同胞 |
[42:11] | a huge service. | 一个大忙 |
[42:12] | I wouldn’t be surprise if you are held as a hero. | 我想他们会把你当英雄的 |
[42:14] | Maybe even a medal. | 说不定还能拿个奖章 |
[42:23] | Thank you, Sergei. | 谢了 谢尔盖 |
[42:25] | And from this point forward, | 从现在开始 |
[42:26] | you have to deny everything. | 你不能透露任何信息 |
[42:28] | If anyone asks where that vehicle is, | 如果有人问车在哪儿 |
[42:30] | Then you don’t know because…? | 你就说不知道 因为 |
[42:36] | Because…? | 因为 |
[42:37] | – I don’t know. – Exactly, exactly. | – 我不知道 – 没错 没错 |
[42:40] | Thank you sir. | 谢谢 |
[42:47] | All right, Bob. Nice and steady, huh? | 好了 鲍勃 稳一点 |
[42:50] | OK, you can come, you can come. | 行 你能过来了 过来吧 |
[42:54] | Triple 70 equipment supply company? | 三七零设备供应公司 |
[42:56] | Yeah that’s it. | 对 是我们 |
[42:57] | Altoona, Pennsylvania, | 来自宾州 阿尔图纳市 |
[42:59] | delighting the customers since 1971. | 1971年起就一直包你满意 |
[43:02] | That’s one. | 没错 |
[43:04] | Alright! Don’t stay out too late,ladies. | 好了 别待得太晚 伙计们 |
[43:06] | No we won’t. Thank you. | 不会的 谢谢 |
[43:30] | Alright! | 行了 |
[43:34] | – I’ll grab what’s left – That’s a good little base, bud. | – 我去拿剩下的 – 小基地不错啊 兄弟 |
[43:41] | Got any family, Mr. Matt? | 你有家室吗 马特先生 |
[43:44] | Back home? | 在家乡 |
[43:46] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[43:49] | You look like a family man. | 你看上去像有家室的男人 |
[43:51] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[43:53] | And now is not the time for little talk or therapy sessions. | 现在不是闲聊 和做心理咨询的时候 |
[44:16] | Stay quite, | 保持安静 |
[44:18] | don’t make a sound, okay? | 别出声 懂了吗 |
[44:20] | Stay down. | 别起来 |
[44:44] | Let’s go, guys! | 该走了 伙计们 |
[45:02] | You are okay? C’mon. | 你没事吧 来吧 |
[45:05] | – It’s alright, you okay? – Yeah. | – 没事了 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[45:10] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢了 马特 |
[45:45] | – What’s that? – You know very well, old man. | – 这是什么 – 你明知道的 老家伙 |
[45:48] | Do you know that this can buy your shitty dump | 这都够买你这破店一百次了 |
[45:50] | – a hundred times? – So what? | – 知道吗 – 那又怎样 |
[45:52] | What am I going to do with that? I need cash! | 我拿这个有什么用 我要的是现金 |
[46:00] | Like this… | 就这样 |
[46:08] | So, thing about gold is it’s heavy. | 所以 黄金是很重的 |
[46:10] | Each gold bar, weighs about 27 pounds. | 每根金条重27磅 |
[46:13] | If there is really 2000 bars then they’re gonna weigh | 如果真的有2000根金条 那总重就是 |
[46:15] | 27 tonnes. | 27吨 |
[46:17] | Alright, that means we’re gonna have to make | 好吧 那就是说我们必须 |
[46:19] | multiple runs to get her all up out of there. | 要跑好几趟才能把所有黄金都捞上来 |
[46:21] | – So how long’s that gonna take? – No, no, no, | – 所以那得要多久 – 不不不 |
[46:23] | I can get it out in one shot. | 我可以一次搞定 |
[46:24] | Hey, how did it go yesterday? | 嘿 昨天调查情况如何 |
[46:26] | Not good. | 不乐观 |
[46:28] | Patrol boats, every 35 minutes on that lake. | 巡逻船 每35分钟巡逻一次湖面 |
[46:30] | Petrovic hit on a convoy this morning, | 彼特罗维奇今早又派了一个巡逻队 |
[46:32] | it’s a hot zone out there. | 火药味十足啊 |
[46:34] | Boys, if we get compromised, | 兄弟们 如果我们暴露了 |
[46:36] | we do not engage, withdraw, operation over. | 别交战 撤退 行动终止 |
[46:39] | Alright, so what do you guys got? | 好了 你们有什么发现 |
[46:41] | Einstein here was about to tell us how we’re | 咱的智多星正准备跟我们讲 |
[46:43] | gonna get all the gold out of lake at one shot. | 要怎样一次把所有的黄金都捞上来 |
[46:45] | – Really? – Yep. | – 真的吗 – 对 |
[46:46] | So, we need something that can displace water, | 这样 我们需要一个 不但能除水 |
[46:49] | but still bear the weight of the gold when it’s at the surface. | 还能在出水时承受住金子重量的东西 |
[46:53] | A cargo net, spread out on the floor of the lake. | 弄个货网 在湖底展开 |
[46:56] | So what we’ll do is, we’ll have the gold right on top, | 我们要做的 就是把黄金放在上面 |
[46:59] | then we take four small lifting bags on each corner, | 四个角各放一个小的提升袋 |
[47:01] | raise them till we gather to a point where we can add a | 一起上升到某一点 |
[47:03] | very large lifting bag, but it’s not enough. | 在那儿再加一个非常大的提升袋 但这还没完 |
[47:06] | We’ll have to do, straight over the top, | 最后 我们还要捆住顶部 |
[47:09] | a cargo parachute, the more volume. | 放一个投物伞 要大点的 |
[47:15] | Add a little bit of air and… | 加一点气 然后 |
[47:17] | – Straight up to the surface. – Strong enough? | – 直达水面 – 能承受得住吗 |
[47:19] | Yeah, it’s a Kevlar weave, yeah, plenty of strong. | 当然 是凯夫拉纤维 很牢固 |
[47:20] | – It’s brilliant. – Almost. Still a problem. | – 天才啊 – 还不行 还有个问题 |
[47:22] | I knew he wasn’t that smart. | 我就知道他没那么聪明 |
[47:24] | That’s how we get to the surface, | 我们可以浮上水面了 |
[47:26] | but how did we get on land? | 但我们要怎么弄上岸 |
[47:29] | Oh… You know I got that. | 噢 这事啊 我解决了 |
[47:45] | So that’s tickle his balls. | 找刺激 |
[47:47] | Those screw walls scares the jesus out of the natives. | 这飞机 可以把那些平民吓个半死 |
[47:50] | He calls it tickling his balls, isn’t that right, D? | 他管这叫找刺激 对吧 阿D |
[47:57] | Ever consider the nuisances down there? | 有想过下面那些害人的东西吗 |
[48:00] | Like a surface-to-air missiles? RPG? | 比如地对空导弹 火箭筒什么的 |
[48:03] | No, shit like that just bums him out. | 没有 那些玩意他都不屑一顾 |
[48:26] | See that wooden dock 200 meters out? | 看见200米外那个木码头了吗 |
[48:28] | That’s where our drop position. | 那是我们的下放点 |
[48:30] | What’s down there that requires you’re off the books mission? | 那里有什么东西 需要你们偷偷行动 |
[48:32] | Gold. Nazi gold. | 黄金 纳粹黄金 |
[48:35] | As much as one million for you two to split. | 有一百万让你们平分 |
[48:38] | Well, that’s the magic number. | 嗯 这数字好啊 |
[48:39] | Next to flying, Detroit | 除了开飞机之外 |
[48:41] | here simply loves money, ain’t that right, D? | 底特律最喜欢的就是钱了 对吧 阿D |
[48:47] | – What’s the object? – Well, you drop us here. | – 我们的任务是什么 – 你把我们送到这儿 |
[48:50] | Then you pick us and the gold up at the agreed upon time. | 然后在约定时间 来接走我们和黄金 |
[48:54] | We split it up and go on merry ways. | 之后我们分了黄金 各走各的路 |
[48:57] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去不错 |
[48:59] | The cargo’s gonna be heavy. Gonna be a problem? | 货应该会很重 会有问题吗 |
[49:02] | Not if you’re sending a super sea stallion. | 如果你们能弄一架超级海上种马直升机就没问题了 |
[49:03] | Well, you can fly one of those? | 那种你们会开吗 |
[49:05] | The man can fly everything. | 他什么飞机都会开 |
[49:07] | Stallions, Dragons, Apache… | 种马 海龙 阿帕奇 |
[49:09] | You fit a tail rotor on Pamela Anderson, | 你在帕米拉·安德森头上装一个螺旋桨 |
[49:12] | he’s gonna fly her too. | 他都能开 |
[49:13] | – Is that right? – 3 days notice is all we need. | – 是吗 – 提前三天通知就好 |
[49:16] | Good. | 好 |
[49:18] | Boys, | 两位 |
[49:20] | we are in enemy territory. | 我们现在在敌区 |
[49:22] | Shit could get real hot out here. | 很有可能会打起来的 |
[49:36] | Where did he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[50:30] | Alright! How about you take me home? | 好了 还是把我送回去吧 |
[50:38] | That’s what they gave me. | 这就是他们给我的 |
[50:41] | – Have you ever seen them before? – Them? Never. | – 你以前见过他们吗 – 他们 从没见过 |
[50:44] | Just some punks… Those are their plates. | 就是几个混混 这是他们的车牌号 |
[50:48] | What you did is very patriotic.. | 你的这个行为很爱国 |
[50:54] | A very unusual and valuable item. | 这东西罕见又值钱 |
[50:58] | Where’s it from? | 从哪儿弄来的 |
[51:03] | I found it. | 就这么找到的 |
[51:08] | From now on, I’ll only speak to you… | 从现在开始 我只和你谈了 |
[51:16] | Now you’ll tell me everything. | 你给我一五一十交代 |
[51:21] | What about decompression? | 减压的部分怎么办 |
[51:23] | That depth is gonna be an issue. | 深度会是个问题 |
[51:25] | – We might control the sense. – There you are. | – 我们可以调一下传感器 – 终于找到你们了 |
[51:29] | Levin wants you and your team in his office, on the double. | 莱文要你和你的小队到他的办公室去 立刻就去 |
[51:33] | Do you ladies have any idea why you’re standing here before me? | 你们知道你们为什么会站在这里吗 |
[51:36] | – I have an idea, sir. – You do not have a clue, Barnes. | – 我知道 长官 – 不 你不知道 巴恩斯 |
[51:39] | – That’s what I meant to say, sir. – Yours truly… | – 我就是这个意思 长官 – 你们的上司 我 |
[51:43] | and General Tobias himself | 和托拜厄斯将军 |
[51:45] | met with SAS command yesterday. | 昨天与特种空勤团的指挥部 进行了会面 |
[51:48] | We conducted an evaluation of your recent operation, | 我们对你们最近的行动 进行了评估 |
[51:51] | which I supervised with my customary intelligence | 用我一贯的智慧 |
[51:54] | and thoroughness. | 和严谨 |
[51:56] | This investigation led to the determination of what | 这次调查让很多人开始 |
[51:58] | many had come to suspect about 2-2 SAS team. | 质疑特种空勤团的能力 |
[52:01] | Do you know what that would be, Lieutenant? | 你知道结果是什么吗 上尉 |
[52:03] | That they are a bunch of crumpled munching pussies sir? | 他们是一群只知道吃的软蛋 长官 |
[52:06] | Correcte mundo. | 回答正确 |
[52:08] | Furthermore, during the course of said review, | 此外 在这次会面中 |
[52:11] | the resourceful tactics and | 你们队伍丰富的战略 |
[52:13] | heroic actions of this team came to light. | 和英勇的行为 脱颖而出 |
[52:16] | General Tobias was particularly impressed. | 托拜厄斯将军非常欣赏你们 |
[52:19] | Please do not start waving your tiny little penises around. | 听了也别太骄傲 |
[52:23] | Which reminds me, | 你们这样 我就想到 |
[52:25] | my arrogant little prick of a brother-in-law | 我自大的混蛋小舅子 |
[52:27] | sent me a box of this 50 dollar cigars | 给我寄了一盒 价值50美元的雪茄 |
[52:29] | to commemorate the occasion of my birth. | 来庆祝我的生日 |
[52:32] | Now, personally, I’d assume grind one out in his eye, | 我个人是想当着他的面 一根根捏碎的 |
[52:36] | since he only does this to flaunt his wealth, | 因为他寄给我 就是为了炫富 |
[52:38] | thereby fueling his | 并满足他 |
[52:39] | erroneous assertion of his own superiority. | 那自以为是的优越感 |
[52:42] | Classic Napoleon complex. | 典型的拿破仑情结 |
[52:45] | But I digress. | 不过这不是重点 |
[52:48] | It seems… | 似乎 |
[52:50] | That a significant number of Serb head hunters | 有不少塞尔维亚的猎头杀手 |
[52:52] | are actively searching to kill you knuckleheads. | 非常想找到你们几个白痴 杀之后快 |
[52:55] | Well sir, | 长官 |
[52:57] | we welcome them to try. | 我们不介意他们来试试 |
[52:59] | I am sure you would. | 你们当然不介意 |
[53:00] | Fortunately for them, that opportunity will not arrive. | 但幸运的是 他们没有这个机会了 |
[53:05] | Joint command wants this whole mess to go away. | 联合指挥部 想要清理这个烂摊子 |
[53:07] | And by this whole mess I do mean specifically | 而这个烂摊子就是特指 |
[53:10] | the five of you. | 你们五个 |
[53:12] | – Really, Sir? – You are being redeployed. | – 不是吧 长官 – 你们被重新分配了 |
[53:14] | As far away from here as humanely possible. | 去离这里十万八千里的地方 |
[53:18] | In the meantime, you are shipping home. | 目前 你们先回国 |
[53:19] | Transport plane to Mannheim departs in 36 hours. | 去曼海姆的运输机 将在36个小时内出发 |
[53:22] | And your supremely lucky asses will be on it. | 你们几个极其幸运的小子 会坐上这架飞机 |
[53:25] | Until then you are remanded to base. | 飞机来之前 你们只能待在基地里 |
[53:28] | With all due respect, Sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[53:30] | we don’t believe that our work here | 我们觉得我们在这里的任务 |
[53:32] | has been fully accomplished. | 还没有结束 |
[53:35] | Appreciate that sentiment. | 我欣赏你的积极 |
[53:38] | Unfortunately, this is above my pay grade. | 不幸的是 我无权决定 |
[53:40] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[53:46] | Chief, so what do you wanna to? | 老大 你想怎么办 |
[53:48] | What do you mean, what do I wanna do? | 什么叫我想怎么办 |
[53:50] | You heard the man. | 你也听到他说的了 |
[53:52] | We’re shipping out. | 我们要被送走了 |
[53:54] | We’re done. | 没我们的事了 |
[53:55] | Pack your things. | 收拾好东西 |
[53:57] | Let’s get drunk. | 大醉一场吧 |
[54:38] | I’m sorry, Stanton. | 我很抱歉 斯坦顿 |
[54:41] | I know you really wanted to do this for her. | 我知道 你是真的想为她做这件事 |
[54:50] | You love her, don’t you? | 你爱她 对吧 |
[54:54] | It’s a stupid question. | 这问题真傻 |
[55:01] | – You want me to tell her? – What? That I love her? | – 你想让我告诉她吗 – 什么 告诉她我爱她 |
[55:08] | No, you can tell her now, yourself. | 不 你现在可以亲自去告诉她 |
[55:14] | See you two together… | 看到你们俩在一起 |
[55:19] | makes me happy, Stanton. | 我很高兴 斯坦顿 |
[55:23] | Thanks buddy. | 谢了兄弟 |
[55:46] | You shouldn’t have, Giacomo. | 你不该上门的 吉亚科莫 |
[55:48] | Looks like we got a go on away party. | 看起来 我们要开送别会了 |
[55:51] | – SAS, right? – That’s right, mate. | – 特勤团的 对吧 – 没错 兄弟 |
[55:53] | What can I do you for? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[55:55] | There is absolutely | 你们是 |
[55:56] | nothing that you guys can do for us, but | 绝对帮不了我们了 不过 |
[55:59] | we dragged the fat fish and chip eating asses out | 是我们把你们这些 满肚子鱼和薯条的英国肥佬 |
[56:02] | – of a world war. – Two of them. | – 从世界大战中救出来的 – 两次都是 |
[56:04] | Two. Two world wars. | 两次 两次世界大战 |
[56:07] | And you ladies can not run a simple extract op out of Bosnia. | 但你们在波斯尼亚 连个撤退任务都做不好 |
[56:11] | – You’re drunk, mate. – No… | – 伙计 你醉了 – 不 |
[56:14] | Not drunk enough. | 还不够醉 |
[56:51] | How you doing, Porter? | 你怎么样 波特 |
[56:55] | – Clear left. – Clear right. | – 左侧安全 – 右侧安全 |
[56:59] | Pays to be a winner. | 爱拼才会赢 |
[57:02] | My dad, he was a career naval officer. | 我父亲 是一名职业海军军官 |
[57:05] | So is my grand dad. | 我爷爷也是 |
[57:07] | They both fought in a war. | 他们都曾在战争中冲锋陷阵 |
[57:09] | What are we fighting in? | 我们干的都是什么啊 |
[57:12] | A stupid peacekeeping mission. | 只不过是 愚蠢的维和任务 |
[57:22] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[57:28] | – What? – What you been doing? | – 干嘛 – 你都干了些什么 |
[57:31] | You been fighting? | 打架了吗 |
[57:34] | – No! – So you didn’t run into any of the SAS? | – 没有 – 所以你们没碰上特勤团的人吗 |
[57:38] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[57:40] | Those things in your faces seem like you did. | 你的脸看上去像是碰上了啊 |
[57:42] | Yeah… | 对 |
[57:46] | – Cheers to that. – We’ll make you proud chief. | – 干杯 – 我们不会给你丢脸的老大 |
[57:48] | – Oh you do. – Cheers… To your next battle. | – 没错 – 为下一场战斗干杯 |
[57:51] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[57:57] | What? You couldn’t do it. You lost. | 怎么 你喝不下了 你输了 |
[57:59] | – Rack him up again? – What? | – 又欺负他啊 – 怎么了 |
[58:02] | – I got something. – Oh yeah, a full glass. | – 有了 – 是 有满满一杯酒 |
[58:04] | No, no, listen. Follow me, follow me. | 不 听着 跟我来 跟我来 |
[58:09] | – What do you got? – So. | – 你想到什么了 – 是这样 |
[58:11] | Reason it’s gonna take us a week to get into that vault is | 我们之所以 要花一周才能进入金库 |
[58:13] | – we can only do an one hour dive, right? – Yeah. | – 是因为我们一次只能潜一个小时 对吧 – 是啊 |
[58:15] | But if we build a operation base somewhere | 要是我们能把行动基地建在水下 |
[58:17] | down there, an air pocket we can work out… | 找一个我们能在内活动的气罩 |
[58:19] | We can work non stop and | 我们就能一直作业 |
[58:21] | decompressing right at the end. | 最后再减压 |
[58:23] | Yeah, a airtight area we can pump air into. | 对 一个可以注入空气的真空环境 |
[58:31] | Smart man, | 真聪明 |
[58:33] | get Stanton on the phone. | 给斯坦顿打电话 |
[58:35] | Yeah, altar is on the main level. | 是 圣坛在主层 |
[58:37] | Above that’s the choir gallery. The steeple made out of stone. | 再往上是唱诗班阁楼 尖塔是石头做的 |
[58:40] | Is there a bell inside the steeple? | 尖塔里有没有钟 |
[58:42] | Solid bronze. | 纯铜制的 |
[58:44] | Well then, we start by pumping air out of the bell. | 那我们先把空气从钟里排出 |
[58:46] | And then we’ll load in the generator and we pump up the choir floor. | 装上发电机 把唱诗班那层的水抽出去 |
[58:49] | That will be our operation’s base. | 那就成了我们的行动基地 |
[58:51] | – How long do you think this op will take? – Eight hours tops. | – 你觉得这次行动要多长时间 – 最多八小时 |
[58:54] | We could be back before sun rise. | 天亮前就可以回来 |
[58:57] | Get the gear down to the dock as fast as you can. | 尽快把装备运到码头 |
[59:06] | The operation we talked about… | 我们谈过的行动 |
[59:09] | We’re going tonight. | 我们今晚出发 |
[59:12] | What! | 什么 |
[59:14] | What did I tell you all? In three days notice. | 我是怎么告诉你的 要提前三天通知 |
[59:18] | Can’t requisition a helicopter just like that. | 直升机不是随便征用的 |
[59:21] | Alright. What about pick up? | 好吧 那接我们呢 |
[59:23] | Sun up. Can you do it? | 日出前 能办到吗 |
[59:27] | – Same coordinates? – Old 44-9 on the bun. | – 坐标相同吗 – 还是北44东9 |
[59:33] | You might wanna lay off that shit | 你最好出发前几小时 |
[59:35] | a few hours in advance. | 就别再弄这个了 |
[59:39] | Hey, do you know where | 嗨 你们知不知道 |
[59:40] | we can find another aircraft flying around? Pilot included? | 我们可以去哪儿再找架飞机吗 包括飞行员 |
[59:52] | Hey Porter! Give me something good man. We need bird. | 波特 来点好消息 兄弟 我们需要飞机啊 |
[59:55] | There is a C-160 in the north hangar. | 北机库有一架C160 |
[59:57] | It’s just got back from the refueling run. | 刚加油回来 |
[59:58] | – Subtle. – Yeah, that’s my middle name. | – 厉害 – 厉害就是我的座右铭啊 |
[1:00:01] | Alright, Ben, take it down. | 好的 本 放下来 |
[1:00:09] | – Let’s go! Orders just come in. – What orders? | – 出发 刚接到命令 – 什么命令 |
[1:00:12] | – We didn’t get any authorization for any… – Emergency operation | – 我们没接到任何授权 – 紧急行动 |
[1:00:14] | in under five minutes to go. | 五分钟内出发 |
[1:00:15] | – Thought SAS would seal transport – Yeah, they were. | – 应该是特勤团负责运输吧 – 是 确实如此 |
[1:00:18] | But command decided we needed real men flying us on this mission. | 但指挥部决定 这次任务让真汉子来带我们飞 |
[1:00:21] | That’s you guys. So, load her up. | 也就是你们 所以 装货吧 |
[1:00:23] | Load her up, boys. | 装货吧 弟兄们 |
[1:00:55] | Two minutes! | 两分钟 |
[1:02:54] | Hey chief, | 长官 |
[1:02:55] | I think this crazy idea might just work. | 我想 这个疯狂的想法还真有用 |
[1:03:09] | Nice plan… Nice plan. | 好计划啊 好计划 |
[1:04:34] | – You okay? – Yeah, | – 你还好吗 – 嗯 |
[1:04:36] | no problems. | 没问题 |
[1:05:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:05:38] | Is that her? | 这是她吗 |
[1:05:42] | She won’t get far. | 她跑不远的 |
[1:05:47] | Stay with him. | 看着他 |
[1:06:43] | One,two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:06:52] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:06:54] | All right, boys. | 好了 弟兄们 |
[1:06:56] | Time to drill through a stone wall. Say your prayers. | 开始钻石头墙了 赶紧祈祷吧 |
[1:06:59] | We break the wall, break the vault… | 我们打破墙壁 进入金库 |
[1:07:02] | Gold deluxe. | 遍地黄金 |
[1:08:25] | Mortar around the stone is starting to oxidize. | 石头周围的砂浆开始氧化了 |
[1:08:27] | – From the air we’re pumping in. – How long it is gonna hold? | – 因为我们一直在加气 – 能坚持多久 |
[1:08:30] | Not long. This place has not seen oxygen for 50 years. | 不会太久 这个地方已经50年没接触过氧气了 |
[1:08:40] | – Sir? – Yeah? | – 长官 – 怎么了 |
[1:08:42] | I saw Porter with Rainey and Detroit the other day. | 前几天我看到 波特和雷尼还有底特律在一起 |
[1:08:44] | Very animated conversation. | 聊得挺欢 |
[1:08:46] | – Get Rainey and Detroit into my office ASAP. – Yes, sir! | – 让雷尼和底特律尽快到我办公室来 – 是 长官 |
[1:09:08] | – Time check, boys? – We are four hours. | – 弄多久了弟兄们 – 四个小时 |
[1:09:11] | – How much air we got left? – Two hours at the most. | – 我们还剩下多少空气 – 最多能坚持两小时 |
[1:09:17] | – Get back! – Go, go, go, go! Move it! | – 撤退 – 快 动作快 赶紧 |
[1:09:20] | Go! Get down! | 快走 趴下来 |
[1:09:24] | Where’s the crowbar? | 撬棍在哪 |
[1:09:30] | Give me that. It’s gonna jam up here. | 快给我 把这儿撑住了 |
[1:09:53] | Well, you two, were seen with them recently. | 有人看到你们俩 最近和他们在一起 |
[1:09:56] | And I wanna know, what they are up to. | 我想知道他们在搞什么鬼 |
[1:09:58] | Sir… We are super friendly individuals. | 长官 我们都待人友好 |
[1:10:01] | We talk to just about anybody. | 跟谁都能聊起来 |
[1:10:03] | It is harder to remember one from another. | 根本记不住都和谁聊过天了 |
[1:10:05] | Lieutenant, if you withhold information from me, | 中尉 你要是敢对我有所隐瞒的话 |
[1:10:10] | I will see to it that this | 我会让这个人 |
[1:10:11] | man straps his ass into a cockpit ever again. | 永远都没机会再踏进驾驶舱 |
[1:10:14] | Sir, | 长官 |
[1:10:16] | – with all due respect… – Stop right there, Lieutenant. | – 恕我直言 – 先打住 中尉 |
[1:10:18] | In my experience, when a man | 根据我的经验 |
[1:10:20] | rephrase a statement with the phrase with all due respect, | 要是有人说话用 恕我直言 开头 |
[1:10:22] | he is about to say something | 他肯定要说些 |
[1:10:23] | disrespectful and quite possibly stupid. | 既不尊重又很愚蠢的话了 |
[1:10:25] | Are you certain you wish to continue. | 你确定要继续说下去吗 |
[1:10:30] | Sir, yes. | 是 长官 |
[1:10:32] | Be my guest. | 那你说 |
[1:10:33] | This man | 这人 |
[1:10:34] | received 14 medals for heroic and meritorious acts. | 因英勇无畏屡次立功 获得了十四枚勋章 |
[1:10:38] | Once flew an FA-18 in battle one of his engines blown off, | 有次战斗中 他驾驶的FA18引擎被炸飞 |
[1:10:40] | he refueled mid-flight, | 他就在半空中加油 |
[1:10:42] | because he knew if he returned to the base, he would be grounded. | 他知道如果返回基地 肯定会被禁飞 |
[1:10:44] | The point is Detroit Turner is the | 我的意思是底特律·特纳 |
[1:10:46] | best pilot the Navy has. | 是海军最好的飞行员 |
[1:10:50] | Well I believe you might be right, Lieutenant. | 我相信你说的很对 中尉 |
[1:10:52] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:10:58] | I do not need you, however. | 但我不需要你 |
[1:11:01] | Petty officer Clearwater? | 克利尔沃特军士 |
[1:11:03] | – Sir? – Prepare discharge papers for Lieutenant Rainey. | – 是 – 为雷尼中尉准备退役手续 |
[1:11:07] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:11:15] | You are suddenly uncharacteristic quite Lieutenant. | 你突然异常安静了啊 中尉 |
[1:11:19] | You sure there is not something you’d like to share with me? | 确定没有什么想和我说的吗 |
[1:11:42] | Keep going. | 继续开 |
[1:11:47] | So, me and Porter are gonna go down first. Alright? | 我和波特先下去 |
[1:11:50] | Then you two. | 然后你们两个 |
[1:11:55] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:12:01] | You are friends for a long time? | 你们做朋友很久了吧 |
[1:12:03] | Can’t remember the time we weren’t. | 久到记不起什么时候开始的了 |
[1:12:06] | I see sadness in him. | 我觉得他很悲伤 |
[1:12:08] | Yeah, well, we all got our troubles, Lara. | 是 我们都有自己的烦恼 劳拉 |
[1:12:10] | His is at home. | 他的烦恼是家庭 |
[1:12:14] | His wife. | 他的妻子 |
[1:12:17] | He does not talk about it anymore. Not even to me. | 他再也不提了 和我也不说了 |
[1:12:20] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[1:12:25] | Two years ago his wife got into a car accident. | 两年前 他的妻子出了车祸 |
[1:12:28] | She survived. | 她活了下来 |
[1:12:30] | Their little girl, Billie… | 但他们的小女儿 比莉 |
[1:12:34] | She didn’t. | 没活下来 |
[1:12:36] | She was three. | 她才三岁 |
[1:12:39] | Went home to bury her. | 他回家安葬了她 |
[1:12:40] | And after that nothing was same between them. | 之后 他们的关系就彻底变了 |
[1:12:42] | Matt just… | 马特就是 |
[1:12:45] | Matt just can’t forgive her. | 马特就是无法原谅她 |
[1:14:25] | So, now she done nothing to say, huh? | 所以 现在她无话可说了 对吧 |
[1:14:30] | – JP! – And what about you, lover boy? No comment? | – 杰波 – 还有你 痴心男友 不说点什么吗 |
[1:14:33] | JP, enough! | 杰波 够了 |
[1:14:34] | What? It was a waste of time. There’s nothing down there. | 怎么 这是浪费时间 下面什么都没有 |
[1:14:37] | – I don’t understand. – Let me explain to you. | – 我不明白 – 我来跟你解释 |
[1:14:39] | – There was no gold! – Alright, | – 并没有黄金 – 好了 |
[1:14:41] | cut it out, boys. | 你们别吵了 |
[1:14:43] | – Lara, it’s not your fault. – What? | – 劳拉 这不是你的错 – 什么 |
[1:14:46] | – It is her fault. – JP, It’s not her fault. | – 这就是她的错 – 杰波 这不是她的错 |
[1:14:49] | It was a story told to a kid. | 这故事是讲给小孩听的 |
[1:14:51] | To any kid that would look like a lot of gold. | 所有小孩听了都以为有很多黄金 |
[1:14:53] | Village must have flooded before they got it out of the trucks. | 村庄肯定在他们把金条从车上卸下来之前就被淹没了 |
[1:14:55] | The gold must be scattered all over the valley. | 黄金肯定散布在河谷各处 |
[1:14:57] | – It’s another story, Stanton? – At least we got ourselves | – 又来个新故事了是吧 斯坦顿 – 至少我们 |
[1:15:00] | 10 bars of Gold! | 拿到了 十根金条 |
[1:15:03] | Alright? That is a hell of a lot money for me. | 行了吗 对我来说已经是很多钱了 |
[1:15:07] | And for us. | 对我们每个人来说 |
[1:15:09] | And for you. | 还有你 |
[1:15:11] | – Good point Duffy. – Great, | – 说得不错 达菲 – 行呗 |
[1:15:13] | – great. I’m getting out of it. – You’re getting us all out of here. | – 行呗 我要撤了 – 你得把我们都带出去 |
[1:15:16] | Super C-8, this is F-150. What is your status? | C8超种马 这里是F150 你们到哪儿了 |
[1:15:21] | We’re about lift off, brother. See you all soon. | 即将起飞 伙计 稍后见 |
[1:16:05] | – What’s going on, chief? – The wall down there with Latin words… | – 怎么了 老大 – 刻着拉丁字母的那面墙 |
[1:16:08] | It’s wrong. The stone is upside down. | 有问题 石头都被砌反了 |
[1:16:12] | Grab that. | 拿着 |
[1:16:14] | Let’s smash away through that wall and see what’s behind. | 把墙撬开 让我们看看后面有什么 |
[1:19:15] | Gear up! | 做好准备 |
[1:20:58] | Throw the explosives. | 把炸弹扔下去 |
[1:21:03] | – Everybody all right? – You are okay? | – 大家没事吧 – 你没事吧 |
[1:21:05] | No way to tell, how many are up there. | 不知道上面有多少人 |
[1:21:07] | Does not matter. | 那不重要 |
[1:21:08] | – Let’s finish the job we’re doing, alright? – All right, let’s move. | – 先把我们的活干完 知道吗 – 好 开始行动吧 |
[1:22:26] | Lower, lower! | 低点 再低点 |
[1:24:18] | So, remind me again, who did the math? | 再跟我说一遍 是谁做的计算 |
[1:24:19] | And how much air do we need down here huh? | 我们这里需要多少氧气来着 |
[1:24:21] | – Oh yeah, the Math genius. – I’m sorry, I didn’t count enough. | – 哦对 是数学天才算的 – 抱歉 我没算周全 |
[1:24:24] | With some crazy Serbs shoving grenades at us, OK? | 没算疯狂的塞尔维亚人朝我们扔手榴弹 好吗 |
[1:24:26] | It’s called a contingency plan. Prepare for the worst. | 要有个叫后备计划的东西啊 要未雨绸缪 |
[1:24:29] | There are boy scouts who know this, for crying out loud. | 说实在的 连个童子军都知道要以防万一 |
[1:24:32] | You’re breathing air, right? That’s because of this Math genius. | 你不是还有氧可吸 多亏我这个数学天才 |
[1:24:34] | So, why don’t you just shut your mouth and stop | 你不如闭嘴 |
[1:24:35] | hogging my half of the air? | 别消耗我的氧气 |
[1:24:36] | I’m gonna buy you a calculator for your next birthday, | 下次你生日我要送你个计算器 |
[1:24:37] | you know that, Ben? A nice big calc… | 知道了吗 本 一个又大又漂亮的 |
[1:24:40] | – Hey, Lara. – Hey. | – 嘿 劳拉 – 嘿 |
[1:24:42] | – You alright? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[1:24:44] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[1:24:45] | – And you too, Ben? You alright? – I’m fine. | – 你呢 本 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
[1:24:47] | – Good. – I’m fine. | – 好 – 我没事 |
[1:24:50] | We’ll need little more air to get to the surface. | 我们还需要一些气体 才能浮到水面上 |
[1:24:53] | – There is a couple of tanks in the trash. – Great. | – 下面废墟里还有几瓶氧气罐 – 很好 |
[1:24:55] | – I’ll go with you. – No, | – 我跟你一起下去 – 不 |
[1:24:57] | stay here. Alright? | 待在这里 听到了吗 |
[1:24:59] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[1:25:03] | – Hey dude? – Yes? | – 嘿 伙计 – 怎么了 |
[1:25:06] | We need way more air. | 我们还需要不少气呢 |
[1:25:08] | Hey, Porter, do not even start with that OK? | 得了波特 别说这种来气的事情行吗 |
[1:27:07] | – Nice! – You ready? | – 真不错 – 准备好了吗 |
[1:27:08] | Alright, we got enemies on the surface and no primary… | 好了 水面上还有敌人 我们却连大家伙 |
[1:27:11] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[1:27:12] | – We use the secondary. – All right. | – 我们还能用小的 – 好吧 |
[1:27:14] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[1:27:32] | Watch for signs of decompression sickness. | 注意减压病症状 |
[1:27:35] | We’re good, we’re good. We got this. | 我们没问题的 没事的 我们能行 |
[1:27:50] | Straight ahead! | 注意正前方 |
[1:28:02] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:28:04] | Give it to me. | 枪给我 |
[1:28:19] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:28:22] | I always said I will go out with a brain. | 真是枪打出头鸟 |
[1:28:34] | Time to feed the fishes, assholes. | 喂鱼去吧 蠢货们 |
[1:28:42] | Nice shot! | 打的漂亮 |
[1:28:47] | Yeah! | 完美 |
[1:29:23] | Heads up! | 当心 |
[1:29:58] | You degenerates do realize, as you would be dead | 你们这些傻瓜知不知道 死字怎么写啊 |
[1:30:01] | if I had not sent Detroit to the rescue. | 如果我没派底特律去救援怎么办 |
[1:30:03] | – Thank you sir. – I am not interested in a “Thank you”. | – 感谢长官 – 我对你们的感谢没兴趣 |
[1:30:05] | But I want you to present a goddamn explanation. | 但你们他妈的一定要给我个合理解释 |
[1:30:08] | And I tell you what you can start with this… | 我告诉你从哪儿开始说 |
[1:30:09] | Since when the US Navy SEALs | 美国海豹突击队什么时候开始 |
[1:30:12] | bring a civilian female along on a mission? | 带上平民女性执行任务了 |
[1:30:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:30:16] | Finish the decomp and get your butts up to my office! | 减压完后 都给我滚到办公室来 |
[1:30:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:30:21] | Is that what goes on around this base on a day to day basis? | 这个基地每天都是这样玩的吗 |
[1:30:24] | Taking civilian female out for a little troll? | 带女性平民出去随便溜达吗 |
[1:30:27] | Little spin in our humvee and in our chopper? | 坐我们的悍马车和直升飞机 逛来逛去是吗 |
[1:30:31] | Jesus Christ! This Navy is not what it used to be! | 老天爷 海军跟以前比真是不一样了 |
[1:30:34] | Not by a goddamn country mile. | 真他妈的面目全非了 |
[1:30:36] | So you thought, you could just steal | 所以你们以为 |
[1:30:38] | all that gold and get away with it? On my watch? | 可以从我眼皮底下 偷走所有黄金远走高飞是吗 |
[1:30:41] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[1:30:43] | We were gonna give you a full report, sir. | 我们会向你做完整汇报的 长官 |
[1:30:45] | – Were you now? – Yes, sir. | – 现在开始是吗 – 是的 长官 |
[1:30:47] | As soon as the gold was secured. | 只是想等黄金安全了再说 |
[1:30:50] | – Do I look like a moron to you, Barnes? – Yes… No, sir. | – 你看我像个白痴吗 巴恩斯 – 像 不像 长官 |
[1:30:53] | No, I’m sorry sir. | 不像 抱歉 长官 |
[1:30:55] | Let me ask you simple to this. | 我问你个简单的问题 |
[1:30:57] | What did you plan to do with 27 tons of gold bars? | 你打算拿这27吨金条怎么办 |
[1:31:00] | – Put it in your socks? – Sir, | – 藏到袜子里是吗 – 长官 |
[1:31:01] | turn over it to the people of Bosnia. | 我们想交给波斯尼亚的人民 |
[1:31:03] | As a way helping rebuild their country. Sir. | 作为帮助他们重建国家的一种渠道 长官 |
[1:31:06] | OK, hold on. Just… | 好的 等一下 就 |
[1:31:08] | Just a second. | 稍等片刻 |
[1:31:10] | I might cry. | 我要哭了 |
[1:31:15] | No, I don’t think I will. | 算了 我哭不出来 |
[1:31:18] | You realize you broke damn near every oath you took | 你们知道 在决定贸然行动的那一刻 |
[1:31:21] | when you decided to embark on this little escapade? | 你们违背了 自己立下的全部誓言吗 |
[1:31:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:31:27] | Now, I suppose I can spin this | 现在 我想我可以把这件事 |
[1:31:30] | in a positive light, | 说得好听一点 |
[1:31:32] | emphasize that the operation lead us Petrovic, | 强调这次行动 恰好干掉了彼得罗维奇 |
[1:31:36] | one of the biggest stones in NATO’s side. | 毕竟他是北约的心头大患之一 |
[1:31:41] | How much are we talking about here? I mean in US dollars? | 那些金条价值多少钱 以美元计算 |
[1:31:44] | Sir as of yesterday’s exchange rate | 长官 根据昨天的汇率 |
[1:31:46] | 24 tons of gold bars will be 302 million dollars. | 24吨金条价值 3.02亿美元 |
[1:31:51] | 302 million dollars. | 3.02亿美元 |
[1:31:56] | That’s a lot of money, isn’t it? | 那真是一大笔钱 不是吗 |
[1:31:59] | In the midst all the chaos we are facing in this conflict, | 在我们所面临的混乱冲突中 |
[1:32:02] | this operation clearly demonstrated what | 本次行动清晰地展示了 |
[1:32:04] | can be accomplished through the carefully planned | 美国军队通过周全的计划和精确的行动 |
[1:32:07] | and executed efforts of the US military. | 取得了巨大成就 |
[1:32:10] | Thanks to the heroic and selfless acts | 感谢这支英勇无私的 |
[1:32:12] | of this team of US NAVY SEALs | 美国海豹突击队伍 |
[1:32:15] | and their local contacts, | 以及他们的当地联系人 |
[1:32:17] | I can now announce that this gold, | 现在我宣布 这些50年前被 |
[1:32:20] | stolen by the Nazi regime 50 years ago, | 纳粹偷走的 |
[1:32:24] | and valued at 150 million US dollars, | 价值1.5亿美元的黄金 |
[1:32:29] | will soon be returned to its rightful place in France. | 将归还给合法持有国法国 |
[1:32:33] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, the Prime Minister of France | 现在 女士们和先生们 有请法国总理 |
[1:32:35] | will present Lara Simic | 为劳拉·斯米奇 |
[1:32:37] | with the Legion d’Honneur. | 颁发法国荣誉勋位勋章 |
[1:32:55] | Well this is your lucky day, ladies. | 今天你们都走运了 小伙子们 |
[1:32:59] | And actual lady. | 还有 不是小伙子的女士 |
[1:33:01] | Do you know why it’s your lucky day? | 知道为什么说你们走运了吗 |
[1:33:03] | No, sir. | 不知道 长官 |
[1:33:05] | Because my despicable brother-in-law, | 因为我那可恶的小舅子 |
[1:33:07] | who also happens to be my financial adviser and broker, | 他还是我的财务顾问及经纪人 |
[1:33:11] | was able to unload those gold bars | 把那些去法国路上 |
[1:33:13] | that somehow did not find their way back to France. | 但不知怎么就找不到方向的金条 给收了下来 |
[1:33:19] | I’ll now distribute… | 现在我要 |
[1:33:22] | your shares of this momentous heist. | 派发给各位 此次巨额盗窃的分成 |
[1:33:26] | – Moran. – Thank you, sir. | – 莫兰 – 谢谢 长官 |
[1:33:30] | – Duffy. – Thank you very much, sir. | – 达菲 – 十分感谢 长官 |
[1:33:34] | – Porter. – Thank you, sir. | – 波特 – 谢谢 长官 |
[1:33:38] | – Barnes. – Thank you, sir. | – 巴恩斯 – 谢谢 长官 |
[1:33:44] | Baker. | 贝克 |
[1:33:46] | Ms. Simic. | 斯米奇女士 |
[1:33:50] | Sorry, sir. but don’t these make your lucky day? | 等等 长官 今天其实是你走大运才对吧 |
[1:33:53] | So, we do all the work, he gets the spoils. | 所以我们累死累活 他却拿了大头 |
[1:33:55] | – You gotta be kidding me. – Do I look like I’m kidding? | – 你在开玩笑吧 – 我看起来像在开玩笑吗 |
[1:33:59] | Have I ever looked like I was kidding? | 我什么时候看起来像开玩笑 |
[1:34:01] | You’re lucky you get that, not a court Marshall. | 你们拿到这个算走运了 还免了军事法庭 |
[1:34:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:34:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:34:23] | Well, | 这就是 |
[1:34:24] | that’s what you philanthropists wanted, isn’t that right? | 你们这些慈善家目标啊 不是吗 |
[1:34:27] | – Yes, sir. – Excellent. | – 是的 长官 – 非常好 |
[1:34:30] | Then we should all be happy as clams at high tide. | 那我们就皆大欢喜了 |
[1:34:33] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[1:34:35] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[1:34:37] | This… | 这个 |
[1:34:41] | This belongs to you too. | 这个也应该属于你 |
[1:34:48] | Lara? | 劳拉 |
[1:34:52] | This also belongs to you. | 这个也应该属于你 |
[1:35:08] | If I could just get like a flat or something with my name on it, | 如果能有块匾之类的 刻上我的名字 |
[1:35:10] | or like a bronze bust,or my head | 或弄个黄铜半身塑像 或头像 |
[1:35:12] | even a bowling alley or something, it would be great, thanks. | 哪怕拿来命名个保龄球馆之类的 就再好不过了 谢了 |
[1:35:15] | There you go. It’s yours. | 拿着吧 这是你的 |
[1:35:30] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:35:34] | You are okay there, sir? | 你没事吧 长官 |
[1:35:36] | Your eyes seem to be watering. | 你的眼睛好像有点湿润啊 |
[1:35:39] | Dismissed! | 解散 |
[1:35:50] | Come on, cowboys. I am buying. | 赶紧的 各位牛仔 我请客 |
[1:35:53] | – Oh yes. – Yes ma’am! | – 太好了 – 好啊 女士 |
[1:35:58] | Alright, enough, Off to the bar. | 好了 够了 去酒吧 |