英文名称:Remember Me
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | I know, but it’s coming. | 下列车很快就到了 |
[00:44] | When is it? | 什么时候 |
[00:45] | 纽约 布鲁克林区 1991年 | |
[00:46] | 十年后 | |
[00:47] | It’s not gonna be too much longer. | 不会很长时间 |
[00:57] | Spit your gum out. Come on. Thank you. | 把口香糖吐出来 谢谢 |
[01:25] | Oh, here comes the train! | 车子来了 |
[01:33] | Get behind me. Ally, stay behind me. | 待在我身后 艾丽 待在我身后 |
[01:35] | Just take it. Take it. | 拿走吧 拿走 |
[01:36] | Give me your purse. Give me your purse. | 把钱包给我 把钱包给我 |
[01:40] | – Give me the ring! – What? | -还有戒指 -什么 |
[01:41] | -Don’t talk. -lt’s gonna be okay. | -给我闭嘴 -没事的 |
[01:44] | Better not, lady. | 你最好放聪明点 女士 |
[01:50] | This is the Coney lsland-bound F train. | 您乘坐的是康尼跨海F号列车 |
[01:52] | Next stop Avenue I. | 下一站 第一大道 |
[02:03] | No! | 不 |
[02:05] | Mom! mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:10] | Mom! mom! mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:15] | Mom! mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:19] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:37] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[05:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:26] | Fifteen minutes. | 十五分钟后到 |
[05:52] | – How are you, mom? – You look good. | -你好吗 妈妈 -你看上去很好 |
[05:58] | – How you doing, Les? – Good to see you. | -你怎么样 莱斯 -见到你很高兴 |
[06:03] | Thanks for the wake-up call, maestro. | 谢谢你打电话提醒我 小画家 |
[06:06] | You smell like listerine and beer. | 你闻起来像防腐液和啤酒一样 |
[06:14] | You couldn’t wear a tie? | 你就不能打个领带吗 |
[06:17] | I could have. | 我知道了 |
[06:39] | This is nice. Michael would like | 这真好 要是迈克尔知道我们 |
[06:44] | That we still do this. | 这样做的话肯定会很高兴 |
[06:50] | Did you tell Tyler what your art | 你有没有告诉Tyler |
[06:52] | teacher said about your portrait? | 老师是怎么说你的肖像画的 |
[06:54] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[06:56] | Tell him! | 告诉他 |
[06:58] | She said I captured the moment like a young James Whistler. | 她说我像年轻的詹姆斯・惠斯勒一样捕捉到了瞬间 |
[07:05] | Well, at least it’s a young James Whistler, | 至少是年轻的詹姆斯・惠斯勒 |
[07:07] | Because, God, l mean, Whistler, he fell | 因为惠斯勒后半生 |
[07:10] | off in the latter half of his career. | 的艺术成就并不显著 |
[07:12] | He is the boyz ll men of European art history. | 他被称为欧洲艺术史上的”从男孩到成人乐队” |
[07:17] | She recommended your sister to Steinhardt’s summer art Intensive, | 她把你妹妹推荐到斯坦哈特暑假美术集训营 |
[07:20] | – And that’s hugely prestigious. – It’s fantastic. | -他们很有名气 -这简直太好了 |
[07:23] | It’s great. | 太好了 |
[07:24] | I’m going to do a drawing called “my | 我要画一幅叫做 |
[07:27] | Brother and his favorite cigarette.” | “我的哥哥和他最喜欢的香烟”的画 |
[07:30] | And, since I’d be the youngest person ever, | 我将是在那学习的 |
[07:32] | practically, to be studying there… | 最年轻的画家 |
[07:34] | Tyler | Tyler |
[07:36] | Would you please pass the sugar? | 能把糖递给我一下吗 |
[07:43] | She still has a couple of minutes left on the clock, dad. | 她还没有说完呢 爸爸 |
[07:49] | Just a couple of seconds. | 就几秒钟 |
[07:53] | Caroline’s perfectly capable of speaking | 如果卡洛琳真觉得自己被 |
[07:55] | up if she’s feeling slighted in any way. | 忽略的话她可以说出来的 |
[07:57] | Have l slighted you in any way, Caroline? | 我有忽略你吗 卡洛琳 |
[08:01] | I’m fine. | 没有 |
[08:06] | – I didn’t mean to change the subject. – What was the subject? | -我并不是想转换话题 -什么话题 |
[08:11] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:12] | The subject we were discussing. What was it? | 我们讨论的话题 是什么 |
[08:16] | Now is not the time for your heroics, Tyler. | 现在可不是你装腔作势的时候 Tyler |
[08:18] | Actually, now is the perfect time. All right I gotta go | 事实上 现在时间刚刚好 我得走了 |
[08:22] | Tyler | Tyler. |
[08:25] | Caroline, do you want me to take you anywhere? | 卡洛琳 你要我带你去哪吗 |
[08:27] | l’m okay. I’ll stay with mom. | 不用了 我和妈妈一块 |
[08:29] | All right. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 再见 |
[08:32] | The sugar. | 糖 |
[08:56] | Eat something. | 吃点东西 |
[09:04] | Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant, | 甘地曾经说过生命里所做的都不重要 |
[09:11] | But it’s very important that you do it. | 重要的是你去做了 |
[09:16] | I tend to agree with the first part. | 我同意前半部分 |
[09:20] | Michael, you know what day I’m staring at. | 迈克尔 你知道我说的是什么日子 |
[09:26] | By 22, Gandhi had three kids | 在这些人22岁的时候 甘地是三个孩子的父亲 |
[09:30] | Mozart, 30 symphonies, | 莫扎特谱写了30支交响曲 |
[09:34] | And Buddy Holly was dead. | 巴迪霍利已经离世 |
[09:43] | You once told me | 你曾经跟我说 |
[09:45] | Our fingerprints don’t fade from the lives we touch. | 我们的指痕不会从接触过的人那消失 |
[09:52] | Is that true for everybody? | 所有人都是这样吗 |
[09:55] | Or was that just poetic bullshit? | 或者那只是狗屁诗意 |
[09:57] | I sold your girlfriend a toothbrush. | 我卖了你女朋友一个牙刷 |
[10:01] | – You sold my who? What? – You know, your girlfriend. | -你卖给我什么人 -你女朋友 |
[10:06] | That voluptuous, delightfully oblivious little blonde | 那个性感撩人的 还有点健忘的金发妞 |
[10:09] | You left in your bed yesterday? | 你昨天把她留在床上 |
[10:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah, l sold her a toothbrush. | -是的 -我卖给她一个牙刷 |
[10:13] | I got three bucks. | 我赚了三美刀 |
[10:15] | – Congratulations. – Yeah, are in order. | -恭喜你 -的确 |
[10:17] | Cause that sale inspired our newest business venture. | 因为这次销售给我们的新一轮商业投机带来灵感 |
[10:20] | The S.L.U.T. | “贱女人”计划 |
[10:22] | It’s a single lady’s universal tote. | 是专门为单身女士提供的服务 |
[10:24] | It’s a one-night-stand travel pack for women. You know? | 给女士们提供一夜情所需的套餐 |
[10:27] | We throw in makeup and toiletries, | 同时还赠送化妆品 浴用品 |
[10:30] | a cell phone charger, cab numbers… | 手机充电器 汽车公司电话… |
[10:32] | We retail it for $19.95. | 零售价格是19.95美刀 |
[10:33] | Maybe we’d do an infomercial. | 或许我们会在电视导购节目里面做一下广告 |
[10:35] | Do you think women will buy this with actual money? | 你觉得女人会真的买账 |
[10:40] | Okay. Yeah. You know what? Fine. Be cynical. | 好吧 就这样冷嘲热讽吧 |
[10:43] | But think about it, at one point in history, | 但是想一下 历史上的很多时候 |
[10:45] | Two people had a conversation, a lot | 两个人进行着和我们类似的对话 |
[10:46] | like this one, about the light bulb. | 比如电灯的发明 |
[10:48] | One went on to fame and fortune, | 一个人功成名就 |
[10:49] | The other probably went to work at Mickey d’s or something. | 另一个则得去麦当劳店里打工 |
[10:53] | In the wake of recent terrorist attacks | 随着最近恐怖袭击事件的发生 |
[10:56] | Do you guys think there’s a place for a discussion about ethics | 你们觉得当我们提到恐怖主义的根源时 |
[11:00] | When we’re talking about the root causes of terrorism? | 有没有伦理方面的原因 |
[11:05] | Wasn’t it a moral question, not an ethical one? | 这难道不是道德问题吗 而是伦理问题吗 |
[11:07] | – How so? – Well, morals define personal character. | -为什么这么说 -因为道德决定人的本性 |
[11:11] | And ethics? | 伦理呢 |
[11:12] | The standards of behavior expected by a group. | 只是某一群人所希冀的行为标准 |
[11:14] | And in the end, personal character is more important? | 那就是说 个人性格更加重要 |
[11:17] | – Abosolutely – That’s a good point. | -当然 -说得很好 |
[11:19] | Does knowledge of the past limit us or benefit us? | 到底过去的知识会给予我们束缚还是赐予 |
[11:25] | Can we make this a non-smoking statue? | 可以让这尊雕像不吸烟吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah, Tyler. Can we make this a non-smoking statue? | 是的 泰勒我们可以让他不吸烟吗 |
[11:34] | – You promised you’d quit. – I know. | -你答应我会戒掉 -我知道 |
[11:47] | Why do you think dad doesn’t wanna listen to me? | 你觉得爸爸为什么不想听我说话 |
[11:54] | – Dad loves you. – So… | -爸爸爱你 -所以… |
[11:57] | You can love someone and not want to spend time with them. | 你可以爱一个人但又不想花时间和他在一块 |
[12:01] | -Yeah, you got that right. -Mom loves aunt Sara. | -是的 你说得对 -妈妈爱萨拉姨妈 |
[12:05] | But at christmas last year | 但去年圣诞 |
[12:07] | She wouldn’t let Les leave them in a room together | 她会叫莱斯不让她们待在一个房间 |
[12:10] | Cause she said that there’d be a “yuletide homicide.” | 因为她说这样的话就有圣诞夜杀人游戏 |
[12:15] | That’s cause aunt Sara drinks. You don’t drink, do you? | 那是因为萨拉姨妈喝酒 你不喝酒 是吗 |
[12:19] | I’m 1 1 . | 我才十一岁 |
[12:23] | So why would anyone ever want to avoid you? | 所以没人会试着躲着你 |
[12:29] | Michael used to drink. | 迈克尔以前喝酒 |
[12:33] | That’s ’cause Michael was 21 . | 那是因为迈克尔已经21岁了 |
[12:36] | When you’re 21 , drinking’s new and | 当你21岁的时候 你会对喝酒充满好奇 |
[12:39] | exciting, and everybody does it. | 兴奋 这个年纪所有人都喝 |
[12:43] | Aunt sara drinks ’cause she wishes she was 21 . | 萨拉阿姨喝酒时因为她希望自己有21岁 |
[12:47] | You’re 21 . | 你已经21岁了 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | Hey, what about Atlantic city for your birthday this year, man? | 今年你的生日我们去亚特兰大怎么样 |
[13:02] | -Really? -Yeah. We’ll get a suite. | -真的 -我们弄一个套间 |
[13:06] | You could call toothbrush girl. | 然后把牙刷女也叫过去 |
[13:07] | I think l’d rather be sodomized with a toothbrush than that. | 那我还不如被牙刷鸡奸 |
[13:13] | It’s your day, man. We can work something out. | 那是你的日子 哥们 我们得找点乐子 |
[13:16] | The schematic for these particular shelves | 在这个书架上的原理书作者 |
[13:18] | Is of authors who have slept together | 都在一块上过床 |
[13:20] | and ended up dead or in prison. | 最后都以死亡或入狱告终 |
[13:22] | No shit? | 不会吧 |
[13:24] | Shit. | 是真的 |
[13:27] | See, that’s why chicks dig you, man. | 这就是为什么女生都喜欢你 伙计 |
[13:29] | No, seriously. | 不 我说真的 |
[13:30] | They love this freaky poetic crap. | 她们喜欢这些令人捉摸不定的诗句 |
[13:33] | Oh! I ran into Megan yesterday. | 对了 我昨天碰见梅根 |
[13:36] | She’s bartending at don hill’s tonight, man. | 今天晚上会去酒吧工作 |
[13:38] | Wants us to stop by. | 她让我们过去玩一下 |
[13:40] | She practically begged me. Yeah, poor thing. | 她实际上是求着我去的 真可怜 |
[13:48] | -Hey! -Hey, nothing, man! what’s… | -嘿 -没什么 伙计 怎么回事… |
[13:51] | What? | 有什么好看的 |
[13:54] | All right, look, you’ve been a ghost | 好的 听着 你最近几个星期 |
[13:56] | the past couple of weeks, all right? | 一直心神不定 |
[13:58] | You never wanna go out anymore. | 你不想出去 |
[14:02] | I’ve had enough of this brooding introvert shit, okay? | 我已经受够这些闷骚的玩意了 好吧 |
[14:06] | I’m ready to set up an intervention here. | 我得换一换环境 |
[14:09] | What? | 什么 |
[14:10] | You do realize that interventions | 你应该知道换环境 |
[14:13] | typically don’t involve binge drinking. | 应该是酗酒吧 |
[14:17] | Look, one drink. | 听着 就一杯 |
[14:19] | Okay? Just one. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[14:21] | When was the last time you had one drink? | 你上次喝酒是什么时候 |
[14:27] | Communion. | 圣餐的时候 |
[14:33] | Megan! Megan. Wow! You look great! | 梅根 梅根 你看上去好极了 |
[14:38] | Do not speak. | 少说话 |
[14:41] | Okay. Two beers? | 好的 两杯啤酒 |
[14:44] | Is she mad at me or something? | 她是生我气还是怎么了 |
[14:46] | She’s not mad. That’s how people | 她不是生气 只是人们爱慕一个人 |
[14:48] | act when they’re really into you. | 时的正常反应 |
[14:50] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[14:54] | -Hello. Excuse me. Hi. -Could you get a picture for us? | -你好 打扰一下 -可以给我们拍张照吗 |
[14:58] | Yeah, sure. I just push the button? | 当然 是不是直接按这个键就可以了 |
[15:01] | -Turn it… -You gotta go the other way. | -转过去 -你得把摄像头对准这边 |
[15:04] | Beautiful. | 帅呆了 |
[15:05] | Save that for your collection. | 好好收藏吧 |
[15:07] | So, what are you girls drinking? | 你们想喝什么呢 |
[15:09] | Mojitos! | 莫吉托 |
[15:11] | No, no, no, l’m not saying there’s | 不 不 不 我并不是说 |
[15:13] | anything wrong with any other city. | 别的城市有什么不对 |
[15:16] | I’m just saying that this is the greatest city in the world. | 我只是说这是世界上最棒的城市 |
[15:18] | All right? I love this street! | 知道吗 我喜欢这些街道 |
[15:21] | I love this street! where are you guys from? | 我喜欢这些街道 你们是哪的 |
[15:23] | – Miami. – Miami. | -迈阿密 -迈阿密 |
[15:25] | That was great. You did it in unison. | 太棒了 你们真是异口同声 |
[15:27] | Miami. That’s a big suck fest. | 迈阿密是像个�~脏的集会 |
[15:29] | No, this is the greatest city. | 不 纽约是最棒的城市 |
[15:31] | I don’t know, like Barcelona, Rio, | 像是巴塞罗那 里约热内卢 |
[15:33] | They got nothing on this town. | 这里有的他们都没有 |
[15:34] | What are we doing? I’m freezing. | 我们接下来干什么 我都冻死了 |
[15:36] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[15:41] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[15:47] | Get your hands off my car! | 把你的手从我车上移开 |
[15:49] | What’s your problem, asshole? | 你是怎么回事 混蛋 |
[15:50] | -You’d be warmer if you snuggle up. -Asshole! | -你蜷起身子会暖和一点 -混蛋 |
[15:52] | What the hell? | 见鬼 |
[15:53] | – Get back in your car. – Yeah? | -滚回你车子里 -什么 |
[15:56] | – What? – Go back to Long lsland | -什么 -滚回长岛区 |
[15:57] | I’m from Queens, asshole! | 我来自皇后区 混蛋 |
[16:00] | Shut the hell up, yank. | 给我闭嘴 纽约佬 |
[16:02] | Why don’t you go back to England, huh? | 你怎么不滚回英国呢 |
[16:03] | Hey, you wanna go back to my hotel room? | 你想回我的旅馆吗 |
[16:05] | Eat shit and die! | 去吃屎 去死吧 |
[16:16] | -Tyler… -This is messed up. | -泰勒 -这下惨了 |
[16:18] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[16:19] | Lauren! where are you going? | 劳伦 你去哪 |
[16:22] | Don’t walk over there. | 不要过去 |
[16:24] | – Get off me! – Lauren! | -放开我 -劳伦 |
[16:25] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[16:31] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[16:33] | Come on, now! right now! | 快回来 快点 |
[16:36] | Hold him down! | 快点阻止他 |
[16:39] | No, l really think that it’s done. | 我真的好多了 |
[16:41] | – It’s not bleeding as much. – Here you go, ma’am. | -血已经止住了 -给你 女士 |
[16:44] | I hate New York! | 我恨纽约 |
[16:46] | Listen, officer, those two were with us. | 听着 长官 他们两和我们是一块的 |
[16:48] | They were just trying to stop it. | 他们只是想阻止 |
[16:51] | Leo. Cut those two loose. | 雷奥 把他们两放了 |
[16:55] | Curly, turn around. | 卷头发的 转过身 |
[16:58] | -Anything in here gonna stab me? -Nope. | -没藏什么可以捅我的凶器吧 -没有 |
[17:00] | Get out of jail free. | 今天就放过你们一马 |
[17:02] | You’re very, very lucky my partner is on a tear. | 你们很幸运碰上我搭档心情不好 |
[17:07] | – How about you two? – It wasn’t us, man. | -你们两个呢 -不关我们的事 长官 |
[17:10] | That scumbag kicked my car! | 那个混球踢我的车 |
[17:12] | -Shut up, genius. -Eat shit, wanker! | -闭嘴 你个天才 -吃屎吧 傻蛋 |
[17:15] | All right! that’s it! everybody’s going! | 好了 就这样 所有人都可以走了 |
[17:18] | – What? You’re bloody shitting me! – Come on! | -怎么了 你不服气 -不是吧 |
[17:19] | – Hey! hey! – They attacked us! | -嘿 嘿 -他们攻击我们 |
[17:22] | These two didn’t do anything,it is everything with these assholes. | 他们两个什么也没做 都是这群混蛋干的 |
[17:24] | Hey, star witness, shut up! | 帅气的目击者 闭嘴 |
[17:27] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干什么 |
[17:30] | This is bullshit. These two guys | 这简直是胡扯 |
[17:32] | Were just walking across the street. | 这两个人只是想过马路而已 |
[17:33] | Well, Mr. Hawkins, what makes you think l give a shit? | 霍金斯先生 你凭什么觉得我会在乎这个 |
[17:39] | Cause you’re a cop. | 因为你是个警察 |
[17:41] | – You’re supposed to give a shit. – You hear that, leo? | -这是你的责任 -你听到了没有 雷奥 |
[17:45] | That’s a great relief to me, Mr. Hawkins, | 你这么说让我轻松了很多 霍金斯先生 |
[17:47] | To know that you’re on top of the situation. | 知道你是在这掌控局势 |
[17:49] | Now, go home! | 现在给我回家 |
[17:51] | -Take a hike, fellas. -Why don’t you… | -哪凉快哪歇着吧 伙计 -为什么你不… |
[17:53] | What… | 什么… |
[18:07] | Hey, pretty boy, you ready to grab your ankles? | 帅小伙 准备好张开大腿了吗 |
[18:09] | Come here, sweet potato. | 过来 小可爱 |
[18:14] | You can have your call now. | 你可以打电话了 |
[18:16] | No, I’m good. I’m good. Don’t worry about it. | 不 我挺好的 不用担心 |
[18:20] | -You all right? -You’re good? | -你还好吧 -你很好 |
[18:22] | You’re good? | 你很好? |
[18:24] | Okay. Now, thank God you’re good. | 谢天谢地你还好 |
[18:26] | ’cause l wouldn’t want you to get upset | 我可不想你因为入狱 |
[18:27] | about anything, like being in jail. | 而感到沮丧 |
[18:29] | I wouldn’t want you to worry about that. | 我可不想你为这个担心 |
[18:31] | You want to tell me what you were doing? | 你能不能告诉我当时你在干什么 |
[18:35] | I would like to know. You wanna tell | 我想知道你当时到底 |
[18:36] | Me what you wanted from that cop guy? | 想从那警察那得到什么 |
[18:38] | Nothing. It was just a messed-up situation. I mean… | 没什么 当时只是场面有点混乱 |
[18:40] | Yeah, l’ll say. It was frigging stupid, is what it was. | 那简直就是蠢到家了 |
[18:42] | These guys, you know, they’re just pussies. | 你知道这些家伙都是一群娘们 |
[18:46] | You pussies! | 娘们 |
[18:49] | That’s great. That’s good. Okay, green hornet… lantern. | 太好了 怎么想当青蜂侠 绿灯侠了 |
[18:52] | Asshole! | 混球 |
[18:56] | You know what? You might actually be having a nice time | 也许你没被大学录取你也会 |
[18:59] | Not matriculating in school. But I | 活得很潇洒 |
[19:01] | actually would like to graduate. | 可我至少还想顺利毕业 |
[19:03] | It must be nice living at the bookstore by yourself | 你觉得自己一个人 |
[19:05] | With all your stacks of books and all that, | 和那堆书睡在一块会很舒坦 |
[19:07] | But, see, l actually plan on having a career, | 但是我至少打算拥有自己的事业 |
[19:09] | and a wife, and a girlfriend, | 妻子 女朋友 |
[19:11] | And, l don’t know, a divorce | 还有 我不知道 或许离婚 |
[19:13] | And a mid-life stalking episode, and erectile dysfunction. | 中年时变成偷窥狂 勃起功能障碍 |
[19:15] | – Little bitch! – Shut up! | -小贱人 -闭嘴 |
[19:18] | Faggot! Asshole! | 基佬 混蛋 |
[19:19] | Shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[19:21] | So I would thank you,as a friend,to keep your complexes and your | 所以要是你把我当朋友的话 |
[19:23] | nihilistic bullshit to yourself! | 请把你那套虚无主义的情思留给自己 |
[19:25] | – Did you just say “nihilistic”? – Yeah! | -你刚才是说的虚无主义吗 -是的 |
[19:27] | All right? I got it off a cereal box! | 是的 在一个麦片盒子上看到的 |
[19:29] | Hawkins. Hall. | 霍金斯 大厅 |
[19:32] | – Oh, you… – Yeah. | -你 -是的 |
[19:34] | I called your dad. Sue me. | 我给你爸打电话了 告我啊 |
[19:37] | – Good boy. – We didn’t do anything! | -好孩子 -我们什么也没干 |
[19:39] | Hey, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:41] | Is she looking for a roommate? | 她是在找一个室友吗 |
[19:43] | Ln the city? | 在市区里面? |
[19:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:47] | Hey, l gotta go, but l’ll call you back. | 我得挂了 待会再打给你 |
[19:50] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[19:59] | So, what’d you tell me you were gonna do when things got tight? | 你说要是我们经济拮据的话你会干什么 |
[20:05] | What, breathe? | 什么 呼吸 |
[20:07] | – Did you? – I did. I’m breathing right now. | -你有吗 -我有 现在就在呼吸 |
[20:13] | – Who was that? – Marie. | -刚才是谁 -玛丽 |
[20:18] | – How is she? – She’s good. | -她怎么样 -她很好 |
[20:21] | Mrs. Lippman’s gonna drive me. | 李普曼太太开车送我去 |
[20:24] | No. I’ll drive you. | 不 我开车送你去 |
[20:45] | This drive is too long. | 路途很远 |
[21:13] | You know you can’t smoke in here. | 你知道这是禁烟区 |
[21:18] | Why do you have an ashtray? | 那为什么会有个烟灰缸 |
[21:21] | It’s a bowl. It completes the room. | 那是只碗 装饰房间用的 |
[21:34] | This is a bowl? | 这是只碗吗 |
[21:40] | – I’m sorry – Tyler. | -对不起 -Tyler |
[21:43] | I guess it was just here to tease me. | 估计它是摆在这取笑我的 |
[21:48] | – Hey, Janine. – He’s ready for you. | -你好 詹尼 -他在等你 |
[21:52] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -很好 |
[21:54] | – Really? – Yeah, l’m fine, janine. | -真的 -是的 我很好 詹尼 |
[21:57] | You look like hell, and you smell like beer and cigarettes. | 你看上去糟透了 全身一股烟酒味 |
[21:59] | – Thank you. – You want me to lie to you? | -谢谢 -你想让我对你撒谎 |
[22:03] | Try not to give him a heart attack. | 尽量不要让他生气 |
[22:09] | I only came to see how much it cost. I’m gonna pay you back. | 我只是想知道你花了多少钱 我会还你的 |
[22:14] | – How much what costs? – The lawyer. | -什么花了多少钱 -律师 |
[22:22] | That lawyer, Tyler, costs $450 an hour. | 那个律师 泰勒一个小时450美元 |
[22:26] | Oh, for Christ sake. | 看在老天份上 |
[22:29] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[22:33] | I just wanted you to know that I didn’t call you. | 我只是想让你知道我没有打电话给你 |
[22:37] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我打的 |
[22:39] | You could do worse than have a father who bails you out of jail. | 你应该感到庆幸有一个可以保释你的父亲 |
[22:44] | That’s not even… | 这简直就… |
[22:49] | I don’t want to be bailed out of anything. | 我不需要你为我保释任何东西 |
[22:51] | I’ll get an invoice from Janine. | 我会让詹尼给我开张发票 |
[23:10] | Hey, Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[23:13] | Remember that greek myth you read to me | 还记得你给我读过的那个希腊神话吗 |
[23:15] | About the God who banished all his children to the underworld | 那位天神把自己所有的孩子都送进地狱 |
[23:19] | And how his youngest son, to get even | 以及后来他最年轻的儿子 |
[23:21] | castrated him with a sickie? | 是如何用镰刀阉割他的 |
[23:26] | It’s a littie excessive, maybe, | 听上去可能有点夸张 |
[23:30] | But I get it. | 但我完全能体会 |
[23:40] | You’re so weird. | 你是个怪胎 |
[23:43] | Caroline, we have to go to surgery right now. | 卡洛琳 我们得马上去诊疗室 |
[23:50] | What did you do to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[23:53] | I had a horrible threshing accident. | 刚出了点意外 摔得够呛 |
[23:57] | – It was horrible. – It was so horrible. | -真可怕 -非常可怕 |
[24:00] | – The worst. – You’re so retarded. | -从没这么摔过 -你太笨了 |
[24:06] | Hey, I got you something. | 有样东西给你 |
[24:10] | This is my favorite book, ever. | 我最喜欢的一本书 |
[24:12] | Michael used to hit me over the head | 以前迈克尔不停用它敲我的头 |
[24:14] | repeatedly with it until I read it. | 直到我开始读 他才住手 |
[24:16] | It’s about all these gods and goddesses | 里面讲的都是神和女神们的故事 |
[24:19] | who go around acting jealous and petty, | 不过书里的神有的嫉妒心强 有的很小气 |
[24:22] | And otherwise like regular human beings. | 有些则像世间的凡人一样 |
[24:25] | – Illustrations are pretty cool. – Yeah. These are cool. | -插图非常漂亮 -确实很不错 |
[24:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:36] | – Where are we meeting mom? – The Guggenheim. | -我们在哪里和妈妈碰头 -古根汉姆 |
[24:40] | What’s up with these girls? | 他们在干什么 |
[24:45] | They think I’m weird. | 他们觉得我很古怪 |
[24:48] | Sometimes I sort of space out. | 有时我有些恍惚 |
[24:52] | What, when you’re drawing? | 你是说画画的时候吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah. Other times, too. | 是的 不过其他时候也一样 |
[25:01] | Mademoiselle Fleishman had to | 今天弗莱什曼老师 |
[25:03] | snap her fingers at me a lot today, | 好几次弹指提醒我集中注意力 |
[25:07] | and everybody laughed. | 大家就笑我 |
[25:11] | They all think I’m a freak of nature. | 他们都认为我是畸形生物 |
[25:14] | Mademoiselle Fleishman. | 弗莱什曼小姐 |
[25:18] | Ma petite soeurette, une freak of nature. | 我的小妹妹 是个畸形生物[半法半英] |
[25:26] | French toast. | 法式吐司 |
[25:27] | What are you gonna tell mom about your face? | 妈妈要问起你的脸 你要怎么回答 |
[25:31] | – “I finally found something I’m good at”? – Really? | -我会说 我终于知道我的特长了 -真的吗 |
[25:34] | – I have a class now. – I know. | -我还要去上课 -我知道 |
[25:36] | – Are you listening? I have a class now. – I know | -你没听见吗 我要去上课 -我知道 |
[25:37] | By all numerical measurements, I didn’t pass. | 从分数测评上来看 我的确没及格 |
[25:39] | But I was hoping that maybe you could | 不过我希望你是不是可以 |
[25:41] | give me a grade on my trying-to-pass, | 给我一点态度分 |
[25:42] | My commitment to effort. It’s… | 你看 我如此努力地学习 |
[25:45] | My commitment to commitment. You know? | 为了实现承诺 花费了多少精力 |
[25:49] | I don’t… look, I’m not… I mean… | 我没.. 听我说 我不是… 我是说 |
[25:52] | – Patricia. Can I call you Patricia? – No. | -帕特里夏 我能这么称呼你吗 -不能 |
[25:54] | I… life is about people and… | 我… 生活在于人 |
[25:58] | and it’s about what people put into people. | 还有人与人之间的交流 相互影响 |
[26:00] | And I wanna put something into you. | 而我想要传达一些我的想法给你 |
[26:03] | And I… not… I don’t wanna… | 不是传达 我不想 |
[26:05] | I won’t put anything into you. I just wanna… | 我不是传达想法 我只是… |
[26:07] | you look great. I love that jacket. | 你看起来真不错 我喜欢你的外套 |
[26:08] | I will… I will say you’re an angel, Patricia! An angel! | 我想说你就是一个天使 帕特里夏 天使啊 |
[26:15] | He has got a daughter! | 他竟然有一个女儿 |
[26:19] | – Who’s got a daughter? – The cop! | -谁有一个女儿 -那个条子 |
[26:22] | The cop that busted your face all up. He’s got a daughter. | 那个把你的脸打得稀烂的条子 我看见她女儿了 |
[26:26] | What do you want me to do? Kidnap her? | 你想要我怎样 去绑架她 |
[26:28] | Of course not! We don’t have closet space for that. | 当然不是 再说我们的衣柜也放不下她了 |
[26:31] | Just introduce yourself. You know, | 去介绍下自己 |
[26:33] | go on a few dates. I don’t know. | 约她出去 我想想 |
[26:35] | Be your charming, gentlemanly self, | 展出你充满魅力绅士的一面 |
[26:37] | and then flip the script on her. | 让她无法自拔后 来个乾坤大挪移 |
[26:39] | – What’s “flip the script”? – Screw her brains out. | -什么意思 -让她为了得到你 使出浑身解数 |
[26:42] | Make her call you daddy, I don’t know. | 比如 让她叫你爸爸啊 |
[26:44] | Just steal her panties and sell them on ebay, | 或是把她的内裤放在易趣上卖呀 |
[26:46] | or post them on her high school’s home page. | 再或 上传内裤照片到她中学的主页上呀 |
[26:48] | I don’t know. Just be creative. | 我也不知道 有点创意就行 |
[26:50] | Yeah, you should be incarcerated just on general principle. | 按法律的一般原理 就真应该把你关起来了 |
[26:54] | – I was incarcerated. You might remember? – Yeah. | -我也是才被放出来 不是吗 -是啊 |
[26:58] | You tell me you don’t wanna get back | 你如果告诉我 你不想报复 |
[26:59] | at this asshole, and I’ll drop it. | 这个死条子 就当我什么也没说 |
[27:01] | Where’s the trash? | 垃圾桶呢 |
[27:03] | I don’t wanna get back at this asshole. | 我不想报复这个死条子 |
[27:05] | – Just meet her. – I don’t wanna meet her. | -和她见一面吧 -不想 |
[27:07] | – She’s cute. – I don’t care. | -她长得很正 -不关我的事 |
[27:09] | – You’re meeting her. – No, I’m not. | -你必须去见她 -不 我不去 |
[27:10] | – Yeah, you are. – No, I’m not. | -你必须去 -不去 |
[27:12] | Are, too. | 去 |
[27:14] | Look, just meet her. | 只是见一面 |
[27:18] | This is one of those things that I’m already regretting. | 我现在已经很后悔跟你来了 |
[27:20] | All right, she was here the other day. | 别这样 那天我在这里看见过她 |
[27:23] | I don’t care. What do you want me to say? | 无所谓 你想要我去和她说什么 |
[27:25] | “Hey, doll face, your dad trampled all over my civil liberties. | 嘿 美人 你老爸践踏了我的民事自由权 |
[27:28] | “you wanna make out with me?” | 你想要和我约会吗 |
[27:30] | Don’t call her “doll face”! | 别叫她美人呀 |
[27:32] | Moron. | 蠢瓜 |
[27:33] | – Look, I’m leaving. – Would you… | -我得走了 -你能 |
[27:35] | Look. All right, there she is. | 看那边 那个就是她 |
[27:38] | – Who? – The blonde. | -哪个 -金发那个 |
[27:43] | I know her. She’s… | 我认识她 她… |
[27:45] | I don’t know her, but she’s in my global politics class. | 谈不上认识 只是我们一起上全球政治学 |
[27:49] | There you go! Something to open up with. All right? | 天时地利啊 不用找烂借口去搭讪了 是吧 |
[27:53] | Go get her. | 去搞定她 |
[28:06] | Excuse me? Can I bother you for a sec? | 对不起 能打扰你一下吗 |
[28:10] | You’re already bothering me. | 你已经打扰了 |
[28:16] | Listen, I’m doing this sociological experiment, | 我正在做一个社会学的调查 |
[28:19] | And l was just wondering if you could | 我想请问你能不能抽空帮下我 |
[28:21] | help me out for a second. | 抽空帮下我 |
[28:22] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在说笑吧 |
[28:25] | Can I ask your name? | 请问你叫什么名字 |
[28:29] | Anonymous. | 无名氏 |
[28:30] | Anonymous. Is that Greek? | 无名氏 是希腊名吗 |
[28:37] | Okay, anonymous, | 好的 无名氏小姐 |
[28:39] | You see the guy sitting over there, | 你看见坐在那边那个男生了吗 |
[28:41] | pretending to read a textbook, | 就是那个假装在看书 |
[28:43] | looking in this general direction? | 却不停向这边打望的那个男生 |
[28:45] | Yeah, he’s staring at us. Subtle. | 看见了 他在观察我们 太不明显了 |
[28:49] | I have this theory that | 我这套理论就是说 |
[28:52] | an objective third party such as yourself | 一个客观的第三者 比如现在的你 |
[28:54] | could determine how much of an asshole | 只凭肉眼观察那个笨蛋 |
[28:56] | he is just by looking at him. | 能对他有多少了解 |
[28:58] | See, I’m his roommate, and l think l’ve | 你看 他是我的室友 |
[29:00] | witnessed too many glaring examples | 大家都很熟了 也见惯了他的许多 |
[29:03] | of assoholic behavior that I’m biased as a subject. | 臭德行 所以我的评判一定不客观 |
[29:09] | But I’m convinced that he has an | 但我深信 你一定能捕捉到 |
[29:11] | aura that you can actually perceive. | 他不为我所知道的一些优秀气质 |
[29:14] | Who else do you plan on asking? | 除了我 你还打算问谁呢 |
[29:17] | I don’t know. I don’t think anybody else here fits the criteria. | 我也不知道 这里除了你还真没人符合标准 |
[29:22] | Attractive, early-twenties female… | 二十出头 气质独特的女性 |
[29:24] | – Ah! Nineteen. – Nineteen. I’m… | -我才十九啊 -十九 我… |
[29:28] | That’s fine. Teens. I can do teens. | 不要紧 十几岁嘛 不影响的 |
[29:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:37] | Well, typically, you get something for | 一般说来 协助做问卷的同学 |
[29:39] | being involved in one of these surveys. | 都会得到个小礼物什么的 |
[29:40] | I ran out of my foam fingers a while back, so… | 不过前几天 我的泡沫手指都送光了 |
[29:47] | I don’t know, can I take you out to dinner or something? | 我能请你吃个饭还是什么 表示我的感谢吗 |
[29:51] | Or maybe just have a conversation on the off-chance | 或者一块聊天什么的 尽管很显然 |
[29:55] | one of us says something interesting? | 我们都不是那么会聊天的人 |
[29:58] | Yeah, see, there is a problem, though, | 我有一个很大的障碍 |
[30:01] | because I don’t date sociology majors. | 我不会和社会学专业的男生约会 |
[30:03] | Lucky for you, I’m undecided. So… | 你很幸运 我还没决定 所以… |
[30:08] | About what? | 没决定什么 |
[30:12] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[30:22] | I’m Ally. | 我叫艾丽 |
[30:25] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[30:31] | Don’t be mad! | 别生气了 |
[30:33] | Dad, we’ve seen Ern Brockovich twice already. | 爸爸 <永不妥协>都看过两遍了 |
[30:34] | 2001年茱莉亚・罗伯茨因此片获奥斯卡最佳女主角奖 | |
[30:37] | You cried both times. | 可你每次都哭 |
[30:38] | – I did not. – It’s embarrassing. | -我没哭 -真够难为情的 |
[30:56] | Hello. | 喂 |
[30:59] | – Hey, it’s Tyler. – Hi. | -嘿 是我 泰勒-你好 |
[31:05] | You’re gonna stand me up. I can feel it. | 直觉告诉我 你会放我鸽子 |
[31:08] | I can feel it in my bones. I’m gonna be devastated. | 这感觉太强烈了 真这样我会心碎而死的 |
[31:11] | No, no… I was just… | 不会 不会 我正准备… |
[31:15] | What? You were sitting around watching TV | 什么 你现在一定还穿着运动裤 |
[31:18] | in your sweatpants? | 在家看电视吧 |
[31:19] | No, I’m not watching TV. | 没有 我没有看电视 |
[31:21] | I am just getting dressed and I’m | 我正在换衣服 |
[31:22] | gonna meet you at the place at… | 我现在就过去和你碰面 |
[31:24] | – What time again? – 8:00. | -我们约的几点呢 -八点 |
[31:28] | Right. 8:1 5. Okay. | 好的 八点十五见 |
[31:33] | Ern Brockovich. | <永不妥协> |
[31:35] | Car accident. Not her fault, she says. | 交通事故 不是她的错 她是这么说的 |
[31:37] | Hey, I’m going out. | 我要出门了 |
[31:40] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[31:43] | Well, you are a trained investigator. | 忘记你是训练有素的侦查员了 |
[31:47] | – Who are you going with? – A boy from school. | -和谁出去 -学校的一个男生 |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:56] | I wasn’t asking for permission. | 我不是在征求你的同意 |
[31:58] | I know. Just have a good time. | 我知道 玩得开心 |
[32:02] | You want cab fare? | 要计程车钱吗 |
[32:17] | Should I wait up? | 要我等门吗 |
[32:34] | What desserts do you have? | 你们这里有什么甜点 |
[32:41] | Mango ice cream with nuts and raisins. | 芒果味冰激凌 里面有坚果和葡萄干 |
[32:44] | Great. I’ll have that and a glass of skim milk. | 很好 给我来一个 再要一杯脱脂牛奶 |
[32:48] | And then the lamb vindaloo. Thanks. | 然后上咖喱羊肉 谢谢 |
[32:55] | Can l have a chicken tikka masala and a kingfisher, please? | 我要烧烤鸡块 还有翠鸟啤酒[印度产] 劳驾 |
[33:03] | I have my dessert first. | 我会先要甜点 |
[33:04] | Oh! | 是啊 |
[33:06] | Is that a political statement? | 是什么政治宣言吗 |
[33:08] | Or a medical condition, perhaps? | 还是身体状况的需要 |
[33:13] | I just don’t see the point in waiting. | 只是觉得没有等待的必要 |
[33:15] | What if I die eating my vindaloo? | 如果我在吃咖喱的时候就死掉了呢 |
[33:22] | – Is that probable? – It’s possible. | -有这个可能吗 -什么都有可能 |
[33:24] | Embolism bursts, asteroid hits the restaurant. | 突发血栓 或是行星刚好砸在这间餐厅呢 |
[33:28] | I’d die without having eaten the one thing I wanted most. | 我死掉了 却没能吃上我最想吃的东西 |
[33:33] | – I mean, the odds are… – Tell you what. Guarantee me, | -有可能… -你向我保证 |
[33:39] | swear to me on your eternal soul | 用你不朽的灵魂向我保证 |
[33:41] | that I make it through my entree, | 我一定会平安享用完主菜 |
[33:44] | And I’ll wait. | 那我就耐心等待 |
[33:47] | Before you answer, if l die, | 别忙回答我 如果我真的死了 |
[33:51] | You’re gonna have to live the rest of your life knowing | 你的余生都会受到良心的谴责 |
[33:53] | not only did you lie to me, | 你不但骗了我 |
[33:55] | But you denied me of my one last indulgence. | 还不让我最后一次放任自己 |
[34:00] | My last wish. | 我此生最后的心愿 |
[34:02] | Are you prepared to shoulder that kind | 在你证明自己之前 |
[34:04] | of responsibility to prove a point? | 你准备好承担这些责任吗 |
[34:10] | Don’t worry. I’ll share. | 别担心 我会替你分担的 |
[34:16] | I had a nice time. | 今天过得很开心 |
[34:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:23] | You had a nice time, or you’re having a nice time? | 是说刚才很开心 还是说现在依然很开心 |
[34:28] | ’cause if you’re having a nice time, why rush to end it? | 如果你现在也很开心 那干嘛急着回家 |
[34:34] | Take a shot. Three for one. $1 . | 投吧 三投一中就有奖品 只要一美元 |
[34:37] | Okay, come on. Win a prize. Win a prize for the pretty lady. | 快 争取中个奖品 送给这个漂亮的姑娘 |
[34:39] | Yeah. I want the panda. | 没错 我想要熊猫 |
[34:42] | How many do you need to get for the panda? | 投中几个能拿到熊猫 |
[34:43] | Three for three. | 三投三中 |
[34:47] | – Let’s go. – I knew that. | -来吧 -我就知道 |
[34:51] | Almost. | 差一点了 |
[34:55] | Yeah. Give me three more. | 再给我三个球 |
[34:58] | If I give up, | 如果我放弃 |
[35:00] | He wins. | 他就胜利了 |
[35:03] | – Who? The attendant? – The giant freaking panda. | -谁 你说这个男人吗 -我说这个巨型怪猫 |
[35:09] | Take it easy, tough guy. | 放松点 猛男 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry. All right, three more. Three more. Let’s do it. | 抱歉 好的 再来三个 再来三个 一定要赢 |
[35:12] | That’s another $1 . | 再给你一美元 |
[35:14] | Yeah, I don’t know what you’re smiling about. | 不知道你在笑什么 |
[35:18] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[35:20] | Paying off the attendant is not winning. It’s cheating. | 拿钱买通老板可不算赢 是作弊 |
[35:25] | By the way, when were you gonna tell me | 对了 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[35:27] | what the hell happened to your face? | 你的脸是怎么回事 |
[35:33] | I just got into a bar fight. | 在酒吧和别人打了一架 |
[35:36] | Do you want to go for a beer or something? | 想去喝点啤酒什么的吗 |
[35:39] | No, wait, you can’t. You’re too young. | 哦 不行 你年龄不够 |
[35:44] | I’m 21 . | 我二十一岁 |
[35:46] | No, you’re not. You’re… | 你没有 你才.. |
[35:49] | Did you lie? | 你骗我的 |
[35:51] | – I was trying to get rid of you. – Oh. | -当时想打发你走 -原来如此 |
[35:57] | That hurts. I’m wounded. | 好伤心 我受到好大的伤害 |
[36:03] | Well, it’s getting pretty late, so… | 真的很晚了 我想… |
[36:09] | I’ll walk you to the subway. | 我陪你去地铁站 |
[36:10] | I’ll take a cab. I never take the subway anyway. | 我做计程车 我很久就不乘地铁了 |
[36:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:26] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[36:33] | So… | 那.. |
[36:41] | – Not tonight. – Okay. | -今晚不行 -好吧 |
[36:43] | Not never, just not tonight. | 不是绝对不能 只是今晚真的不行 |
[36:45] | – Are we going or what? – Turn on the meter. | -到底走不走 -你现在就开始打表吧 |
[36:48] | “Not never”? | 不是绝对不能 |
[36:51] | So dessert first, for fear of asteroid, yes, | 也就是说 首盘上甜点 因为害怕行星坠地 |
[36:57] | But kissing a guy you seem to be attracted to, at least, | 但如果要亲吻一个有好感的异性 却没门 |
[37:02] | before driving off into the unknown New York city night | 况且还得独自乘车消失在纽约的暮色中 |
[37:06] | alongside a panda you only just met, no? | 而身边只有一只不太熟的熊猫 |
[37:11] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[37:20] | Good. | 真不错 |
[37:21] | – You’re really weird. – Yeah, I know. | -你真够怪异的 -没错 我知道 |
[37:25] | I’m going to Queens. Don’t wanna hear about it. | 我到皇后区 别说东说西的 |
[37:29] | Hello, this is Jackie Mason. Buckie up… | 你好 为您服务的是杰克・梅森 请系好安全带 |
[37:45] | – Happy end of 6th grade! – Finally. | -恭喜学年结束 -终于 |
[37:54] | I got into that art program summer thing at Steinhardt. | 我会参加在斯坦哈特举办的夏日艺术活动 |
[38:00] | Yeah, l heard. | 我听说了 |
[38:02] | It’s very prestigious, due to my artistic greatness. | 活动很有知名度 我也是取得了一些成绩才获邀的 |
[38:08] | Don’t pretend you are not proud. You should be | 别假装你不自豪 你应该的 |
[38:15] | – There’s, like, a thing. – A thing? | -不过 有一件事 -什么事 |
[38:20] | A show where you show what you’ve done and stuff. | 到时会有一个展览 把作品什么的拿去展出 |
[38:25] | Will you come? | 你会来吗 |
[38:30] | I’ll have to check my book. | 我看看我有没有时间 |
[38:34] | Abso-freaking-lutely. What, are you insane? | 这还需要问吗 你怎么了 傻了吗 |
[38:37] | I’m gonna be there the day before. I’m gonna camp out. | 我得提前一天去 在外面支个帐篷什么的 |
[38:45] | Your school’s over, right? | 你也放假了 是吗 |
[38:48] | Mom and Les are gonna get the beach house again? | 妈妈和莱斯又要去海边别墅吗 |
[38:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:53] | – What are we gonna do for your birthday? – Nothing. | -生日打算怎么庆祝 -不庆祝 |
[38:56] | – Can we have a party? – No. | -办个派对怎么样 -不用 |
[38:59] | A little one. At mom’s, with Aidan. | 小一点的 去妈妈家 把艾丹也叫上 |
[39:02] | I’ll make mom behave. No crying. | 我会让妈妈乖乖的 不准她哭 |
[39:04] | Like that’s even possible. | 你觉得有可能吗 |
[39:18] | I know. We live like pigs. | 我懂 这里很像猪圈 |
[39:21] | But | 不过 |
[39:24] | I do have a coaster, if you want a coaster. | 如果你要杯垫的话 我还真有杯垫 |
[39:28] | Don’t do coasters till the third date. | 把这种话题留到三次约会以后吧 |
[39:39] | Hey, who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[39:42] | That’s Michael. That’s my brother. | 是我的哥哥 迈克尔 |
[39:45] | He kind of looks like you. | 和你长得有些像 |
[39:47] | – Does he play around here? – Not anymore. | -他也在城里混吗 -没有了 |
[39:54] | Do you play? | 你会弹 |
[39:58] | Well, it depends who you ask. | 看你问得是谁了 |
[40:01] | It turns out that you need talent. | 弹这个可是需要天赋的 |
[40:05] | So, what talents do you actually possess, Tyler? | 那么泰勒你有哪方面的天赋呢 |
[40:12] | Not a lot. I, uh… | 不太多 我.. |
[40:18] | I used to do a bit of falconry when I was a kid. | 小的时候 我会一点训鹰术 |
[40:21] | I mean, I come from a long line of Irish falconers. | 我从一个爱尔兰训鹰人那里学来的 |
[40:26] | No, there is… | 不对 |
[40:27] | Oh! | 对了 |
[40:28] | I don’t know if this qualifies as a talent, but… | 我不知道真算不算得上天赋 不过这个 |
[40:32] | – What is that? – This | -这是什么 -这 |
[40:35] | is our appetizer. | 是我们今天的主菜 |
[40:39] | I mean, it used to say, “ln case of asteroid,” | 其实我写的是 “小心行星” |
[40:42] | But Aidan, my roommate, got high, and l was in the shower. | 不过我的室友 艾丹喝高了 我当时在洗澡 |
[40:47] | So… | 他就… |
[40:59] | What kind of grade did you get from Vogelstein? | 你修的是什么学位 |
[41:03] | I don’t really get grades. | 我其实什么学位也不修 |
[41:05] | I’m not technically enrolled. | 准确说 我还没入学 |
[41:07] | I just worked out this auditing thing. | 只想努力做好旁听生 |
[41:10] | So the strand isn’t a significant career choice, either? | 这么说来也没打算将此当做事业规划 |
[41:14] | No, I just like the books. | 不 我只是很喜欢看书 |
[41:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:21] | – You don’t need to help me. – Yeah, | -我自己来就行了 -是啊 |
[41:22] | well, at the rate you’re going, | 照这样下去 |
[41:23] | dishwashing’s gonna be, like, your life’s vocation. | 你终生就为洗碗而奋斗吧 |
[41:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:35] | So, this is the whole playful | 这就是你策划的嬉戏环节吗 |
[41:37] | “you get me all wet” part, right? | 名叫”你弄得我湿透了” 是吗 |
[41:39] | – Why make it sound cheap? – It is cheap. | -怎么一股恶俗的味道 -本来就很恶俗 |
[41:41] | I’ve seen this scene 100 times. | 这种画面我见过100次了 |
[41:44] | You know what never happens in this scene, though, | 你知道这个场景中永远不会发生什么吗 |
[41:47] | Tyler-who-doesn’t-really-go-to-school? | 泰勒根本就没正式入学 |
[41:49] | Tyler-who-doesn’t-really- care-about-his-job? | 泰勒根本就不在乎他的职业规划 |
[41:51] | – What? – Nope | -什么意思 -没什么 |
[41:58] | That. | 就这个意思 |
[42:06] | You better apologize! | 最好赶快道歉 |
[42:09] | – Never! – Apologize! | -少做梦了 -道歉 |
[42:12] | Your middle name is Keats? God, | 你的中间名字居然是济慈 我的天 |
[42:14] | your parents are pretentious as hell. | 你的父母该多自命不凡啊 |
[42:16] | – You better apologize. – Never! | -赶快道歉 -绝不 |
[42:19] | – Apologize! – I’d rather eat monkeys! | -道歉 -我情愿吃猴子也不道歉 |
[42:22] | Oh, God. Not in the plans! Not in the plans! | 上帝 超出计划了 放手 |
[42:40] | I surrender. I surrender. Jeez. | 我投降 饶了我 上帝啊 |
[42:44] | You’re relentless. | 你太霸道了 |
[42:51] | – Victory at all costs. – Oh, man… | -胜利就是一切 -天哪 |
[42:55] | Now I’m pissed. | 这句太逗了 |
[42:59] | You should quit anyway. | 你应该戒掉 |
[43:02] | Why is that? Are cigarettes bad for you or something? | 为什么 吸烟对你不好吗 还是什么 |
[43:11] | Do you want a sweatshirt or something? | 你要换件T恤吗 |
[43:13] | I’m okay. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[43:19] | You know, the only time I ever smoked | 我就吸过一次烟 |
[43:22] | was at the roller disco at the Y. | 在Y中心的旱冰迪斯科舞厅 |
[43:24] | I choked so bad, Mr. Demmick gave me the Heimlich. | 我呛得很惨 德米科先生还给我做了海姆立克急救 |
[43:24] | 海姆立克手法 解除气道异物堵塞的急救手法 | |
[43:28] | On skates? That’s actually quite impressive. | 溜冰的时候吗 还真够特别的 |
[43:31] | I never really thought of it that way. | 我从没那么想过 |
[43:35] | Tattoo, huh? Let me see. What is it, | 纹身吗 让我看看 是什么 |
[43:38] | like a chinese character or something? | 是纹的中国字吗 |
[43:40] | ’cause l know this guy who got a chinese character, | 我认识的一个人就纹了中国字 |
[43:42] | and he thought it said… | 他猜那个字的意思是 |
[43:47] | Sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[44:00] | He killed himself. | 他是自杀的 |
[44:08] | When? | 什么时候 |
[44:12] | On his 22nd birthday. | 在他二十二岁生日那天 |
[44:17] | He’d just started working for my father. | 他就要给我父亲打工了 |
[44:21] | I thought he was a musician. | 我还以为他是搞音乐的 |
[44:25] | Yeah, he was. | 曾经是 |
[44:30] | But he wasn’t making any money. | 但他并没有以这个赚钱 |
[44:37] | And my dad’s a pretty compelling guy. | 况且我父亲很强势 |
[44:41] | Yeah. So is mine. | 我爸也是 |
[44:48] | Damn, you’re not naked! | 妈的 你们怎么没脱 |
[44:50] | You’re not lrish. | 你又不是爱尔兰人 |
[44:52] | What the hell happened in the kitchen? | 厨房怎么回事 |
[44:55] | It looks like somebody’s water broke in there. It’s gross. | 好像有人在那儿破羊水了 真恶心 |
[44:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:02] | Aidan, this is Ally. | 艾丹 这位是艾丽 |
[45:06] | – Ally, Ally… – Ally, Aidan. This is my roommate. | -艾丽 艾丽 -艾丽 这位是我室友艾丹 |
[45:11] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[45:14] | – I work out. – You’re the assoholic. | -我常健身 -你就是那个混蛋 |
[45:16] | Yeah. Well, l… | 嗯 好吧 |
[45:18] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[45:21] | Okay, “around the world” party, third floor. Come on, let’s go. | 环游世界主题派对在三楼 咱去吧 |
[45:24] | There’s a whole lot of ugly, | 虽然不怎么体面 |
[45:25] | but there’s a lot more alcohol, so… | 但有享用不完的酒精 |
[45:27] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 咱们走 |
[45:29] | Yeah, l would, l’d love to, but l should get home. | 我很想去 但我得回家了 |
[45:31] | What? No, no, no. All right, listen, listen, listen. | 什么 不不 听着 听着 |
[45:34] | Ally? Ally, Ally? | 艾丽 艾丽 艾丽 |
[45:37] | One drink. | 就喝一杯 |
[45:39] | Any country you want. I’ll even put France on the table. | 想去哪个国家都可以 甚至法国都行 |
[45:42] | Come on. And then we’ll go. | 来吧 就这么定了 |
[45:45] | One drink? | 就一杯 |
[45:50] | – One drink? – One drink. | -一杯就行吗 -就一杯 |
[46:01] | How are you doing? | 还好吧 |
[46:04] | What? | 咋啦 |
[46:06] | What? What do you want me to say? You want me to say l’m sorry? | 你想让我说什么 我错了吗 |
[46:10] | You want me to apologize | 因为我让这个美人开心了一下 |
[46:12] | for showing a nice girl a good time? | 所以你想让我为此道歉吗 |
[46:17] | Sorry. | 我错了 |
[46:18] | Tyler | Tyler, |
[46:22] | I need you to call my dad. | 帮忙给我爸打个电话 |
[46:29] | Yeah, sure. Where’s your phone? | 好 你手机在哪儿 |
[46:39] | Ally, your phone’s dead. | 艾丽 你手机没电了 |
[46:44] | Ally? | 艾丽 |
[46:47] | What’s his number? | 他电话多少 |
[46:51] | God damn. | 真它妈的 |
[46:56] | Do you think I give a shit how late it is? | 你以为我不知道现在多晚了吗 |
[46:59] | I know she’s a smart girl, Leo. | 我知道她是个聪明的孩子 利奥 |
[47:01] | She’s supposed to be back. She’s not back. | 但她现在该到家了 可是没有 |
[47:07] | Leo, don’t go there. All right? | 利奥 别去那儿了好不 |
[47:10] | I want… I want you to call Ted Proferes! | 我让你给泰德・普勒弗里斯打电话 |
[47:16] | Yeah. And call me back. | 当然 再给我打回来 |
[47:19] | God damn it, just do it! | 妈的 去做吧 |
[48:05] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[48:07] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[48:42] | I’m sorry. I fell asleep. | 抱歉我睡着了 |
[48:47] | Asleep where? | 在哪儿睡的 |
[48:50] | My phone died, so… | 我手机没电了 所以 |
[48:54] | That’s mine. That’s from my desk. | 这是我的 放在我桌子上的 |
[48:55] | I was trying to find some information. | 我只是想从这里面找点线索 |
[48:58] | What am l now, one of your suspects? | 我是你的疑犯吗 |
[49:00] | When you act like one. Are you on anything? | 以你的行动来看像 你在做什么坏事吗 |
[49:03] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 天呐 |
[49:04] | Don’t use that tone with me, Ally. | 别用那种语气跟我说话 艾丽 |
[49:07] | You smell alcohol. | 你身上一股酒味 |
[49:09] | Yeah, so do l. | 没错 |
[49:13] | What’s going on here, Ally? | 你这是怎么了 |
[49:14] | Are you trying to tell me something with this? | 你带着一身酒气跟我说话吗 |
[49:16] | You’re all grown up now? | 你长大了是吧 |
[49:18] | Yeah, maybe it’s time you get used to it, dad, | 或许你得习惯一下了 |
[49:20] | before you give yourself a heart attack. | 不然以后会犯心脏病的 |
[49:23] | Who’s the guy? | 那男人是谁 |
[49:24] | God, what makes you think there’s a guy? | 神啊 你怎么就认定有个男人 |
[49:26] | Yeah, he’s a real prince. | 他是个白马王子 |
[49:28] | He gets you drunk, sends you home | 他把你灌醉 再把你弄回家 |
[49:30] | smelling like a brewery, smelling like God knows what. | 你整个人闻起来跟酿酒厂一个鬼味道 |
[49:34] | You sure can pick them. | 你当然可以这样选择 |
[49:36] | Yeah, l take after my mother. | 这是我从我妈那儿遗传的 |
[49:43] | I’m not a child, Okay? | 我不是小孩了好吗 |
[49:45] | Hey! In this house, you are! | 嘿 你只要在这个家你就是 |
[49:48] | You’d love that! | 你就喜欢这样 |
[49:49] | You’re pathetic! | 这可悲 |
[49:50] | Would you strangle me ’cause you couldn’t save mom… | 你因为没能救下妈妈就迁怒于我 |
[49:56] | Ally? Ally? | 艾丽 艾丽 |
[50:00] | Don’t touch me! Don’t… | 别碰我 |
[50:15] | So, what? She just left? No goodbye? | 然后她就走了 连再见都没说吗 |
[50:21] | You were the one dumping jell-o shots down her throat. | 你就像是卡在她嗓子眼里的大果冻 |
[50:23] | Hey, there are sins of omission and sins of commission. | 有不作为过失和作为过失 |
[50:27] | I’ve forgiven myself, Okay? You should do the same. | 我已经原谅自己了 你也该这样 |
[50:31] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开举 |
[50:33] | Come on! come on! | 加油 加油 |
[50:37] | Here we go! here we go! | 来呀 来呀 |
[50:43] | Got it! okay! | 抓紧了 |
[50:46] | Okay… don’t think I can… | 我还是举不起来 |
[50:47] | Crushing! | 压扁了 |
[50:49] | It’s crushing! I need a little help here! Tyler! | 要把我压扁了 过来帮忙啊 Tyler |
[50:54] | – What the hell, man? -It’s penance. | -兄弟你怎么回事 -这是报应 |
[50:57] | I’m going to work. | 我去工作了 |
[51:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[51:01] | Well, if you had another one of those protein shakes… | 要是你再喝点高蛋白饮品的话 |
[51:04] | Yeah, but it was freaking crushing my sternum, you jackass. | 我胸骨都快被压碎了 你个混蛋 |
[51:21] | How’s she doing? | 她没事吧 |
[51:25] | She’s pretty shaken up. | 心情不好 |
[51:31] | We need to fix that deadbolt. | 我们得把门拴修修 |
[51:34] | Yeah. That’s my bad. | 是我的错 |
[51:36] | Don’t worry about it. Do you think she’s gonna sleep? | 别担心 你觉得她会在这儿睡吗 |
[51:45] | You know, you realize if she’d had the S.L.U.T… | 要是她把洗漱用具都带齐了的话 |
[51:51] | Is it too soon? | 是不是快了点 |
[51:59] | I told her she can stay here. Is that all right? | 我跟她说了她可以留在这儿 行吗 |
[52:03] | – Yeah. As long as she needs. – Thank you. | -当然 多久都行 -谢谢 |
[52:37] | You’re up. | 你起来了 |
[52:45] | – Can I get you anything? – No. | -需要什么吗 -不了 |
[52:53] | Aidan left. | 艾丹走了 |
[53:03] | So, yeah, I’ll be in here if you need something. | 需要什么叫我 |
[56:07] | Thanks, honey. See you later. | 谢谢 亲爱的 回头见 |
[56:15] | I can’t believe you still come down here. | 你竟然还往这儿跑 |
[56:21] | I can’t believe he still drinks that stuff. | 你竟然还在喝那东西 |
[56:24] | Well, you know how it goes. | 生活就是这样 |
[56:26] | You can take the kid out of Brooklyn… | 你把孩子从布鲁克林带出来 |
[56:28] | You’re not writing anything bad about me, are you? | 你没写我坏话吧 |
[56:31] | Not today. | 今天没 |
[56:34] | I gotta run. Early meetings. | 我得走了 开早会 |
[56:39] | In case l don’t see you before Saturday, | 要是周六前见不到你的话 |
[56:41] | Happy birthday. | 早点祝你生日快乐 |
[56:45] | I’ll tell your father you said hello. | 我会告诉你爸你问他好了 |
[56:48] | Bye, doll. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[56:54] | Bialy. | 巴利面包卷 |
[56:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:06] | – Where you been? – Downtown, near Wall Street. | -去哪儿了 -市区 华尔街附近 |
[57:10] | – Why? – I went to a coffee shop. | -去那儿干什么 -去一家咖啡店 |
[57:16] | I got you a bialy. | 我给你带了巴利面包卷 |
[57:20] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[57:23] | You realize New York’s full of coffee shops? | 你想起来纽约多的是咖啡店 |
[57:27] | Yeah, it was me and Michael’s place. | 嗯 我和迈克尔从前经常去 |
[57:31] | We used to go there for breakfast all the time. | 我们总去那儿吃早点 |
[57:35] | I mean, probably not as many times as I think we did, | 可能不是我印象中去的那么多次 |
[57:41] | But enough. | 但是也够经常了 |
[57:45] | We went there on the morning that… | 我们早上去的 |
[57:50] | It was the last place l saw him. | 就是我最后见他的那间咖啡店 |
[57:53] | You go there to write to him? | 你去那儿给他写信吗 |
[57:58] | I just wanted to tell someone about you. | 我只是想跟别人说说你 |
[58:10] | My mom was murdered 10 years ago. | 我妈十年前被谋杀了 |
[58:13] | You don’t have to say anything. You’re sorry. I know. | 你什么都不用说 我知道你表示遗憾 |
[58:18] | And my dad… | 我爸他 |
[58:23] | My dad’s the kind of guy who needs to take care of people. | 他喜欢管别人 |
[58:26] | I know that sounds kind of weird right now, | 我知道现在这么说很怪 |
[58:31] | But he’s not that guy. | 不是他惹了我 |
[58:34] | You know, I trust him. I really do. | 我信赖他 真的 |
[58:39] | And I just don’t want you to think that I’m here | 我不想让你误以为我在你这儿 |
[58:41] | ’cause he’s some crazy, belligerent person. | 是因为我爸是个暴君 |
[58:45] | He just doesn’t understand, or… | 他只是不太理解 |
[58:52] | I don’t know, just doesn’t know what’s going on right now. | 有点搞不清楚状况 |
[59:03] | What’s going on right now? | 现在什么状况 |
[59:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:23] | – Did you call dispatch to check? – I… | -你叫调度来查了吗 -我… |
[59:26] | You’re gonna have to testify to this! | 你得证实这个 |
[59:28] | And they’re gonna ask you, “are you sure of the time?” | 他们会问你 你确定时间吗 |
[59:30] | And you’re gonna say what? | 你怎么说 |
[59:32] | – 8:15? – Come on, you… | -八点一刻 -拜托 |
[59:35] | – Neil. – What? | -尼尔 -干吗 |
[59:45] | – Ally called Sharon. – What? | -艾丽打电话给莎朗了 -什么 |
[59:47] | She said to tell you that she’s with friends | 她想告诉你 她和朋友在一起 |
[59:50] | and she’s doing fine. | 现在很好 |
[59:50] | – Which friends? – She didn’t say. | -哪个朋友 -她没说 |
[59:53] | That’s all? | 完了吗 |
[59:58] | Yeah. I’m sorry, buddy. | 是 抱歉兄弟 |
[1:00:01] | Look, why don’t you come out for the weekend? | 不如你周末出来散散心吧 |
[1:00:03] | We’ll get the grill going. Sharon wants to see you, | 咱们去烤肉 莎朗想见见你 |
[1:00:06] | – and we’ll call some nice people up… – No. | -叫上其他朋友 -不去 |
[1:00:08] | – Come out to Patchogue, Neil… – No, Leo. Stop! | -去帕楚格 尼尔 -不去 利奥 别说了 |
[1:00:21] | Make a wish! | 许个愿吧 |
[1:00:41] | – Wait… right, two, three… – Think one, two, three… | -等等 右边 一二三 -想着一二三 |
[1:00:43] | Look at her. | 看她 |
[1:00:45] | – One, two, three… – Tyler? I’m worried. | -一二三 -泰勒我很担心 |
[1:00:52] | I’m concerned her father isn’t gonna come to her show. | 我怕他爸不去看她的展览 |
[1:00:56] | Well, yeah. I’d be worried, too. | 我也很担心 |
[1:00:59] | I was hoping for some reassurance. | 我希望能确保他来 |
[1:01:02] | – One, two, three… -Spin. Got that. | -一 二 三 -转圈 好了 |
[1:01:06] | Listen… | 听着 |
[1:01:12] | I’ll get him there. | 我会把他弄去的 |
[1:01:17] | You will? Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:18] | Yeah, mom. I’ll get him there. | 是的 妈妈 我会把他弄去 |
[1:01:24] | – Thanks. – Aidan, Aidan, get your… | -谢谢 -艾丹 把你的 |
[1:01:28] | – One, two, three. One, two, three… | -一二三 一二三 |
[1:01:30] | Get your filthy hands off my sister. | 把你的脏手从我妹妹身上拿开 |
[1:01:32] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:01:34] | – Madame. – Tyler. | -女士 -Tyler |
[1:01:36] | So, you’re actually the second member of the family | 你是这个家里 |
[1:01:38] | that I’ve washed dishes with. | 和我一起洗盘子的第二个成员 |
[1:01:42] | Tyler | Tyler? |
[1:01:45] | He’s never washed a dish in his life. | 他这辈子都没洗过盘子 |
[1:01:47] | He must have tried to impress you. | 他一定想给你留个好印象 |
[1:01:53] | He says you’re in social work. | 他说你做社会工作的 |
[1:01:56] | Did you go to school for that? | 你上学读的这个专业吗 |
[1:02:04] | They’re afraid to move at all. | 他们害怕搬家 |
[1:02:05] | They’re certainly not gonna come down. | 他们当然不会低头 |
[1:02:07] | That’s why they’re gonna come down. | 这就是他们不低头的原因 |
[1:02:08] | Charles, it’s your son. | 查理斯 你儿子的电话 |
[1:02:12] | What | 怎么 |
[1:02:13] | He’s on the phone. | 他打电话来了 |
[1:02:22] | Tyler, you’re on speakerphone. | 泰勒我在用免提 |
[1:02:24] | Yeah, l’m calling about Caroline’s art show. | 我想跟你说说卡洛琳的画展 |
[1:02:27] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:02:37] | No. | 不行 |
[1:02:39] | Yes. Tyler? | 喂 泰勒 |
[1:02:41] | Yeah, l was wondering if you wanted to have dinner beforehand. | 你想不想提前吃顿饭 |
[1:02:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:46] | Do you want to have dinner before? | 你想不想提前吃顿饭 |
[1:02:48] | Yeah. Yeah, that would be fine. | 好 这样不错 |
[1:02:51] | I’ll have Janine make a reservation somewhere nice, like the… | 我让詹尼预订一家好点的餐厅 |
[1:02:55] | I don’t know, the Oak Room. | 比如橡树屋什么的 |
[1:02:56] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 我不是想说这个 |
[1:02:59] | How many? | 几个人 |
[1:03:03] | Tyler, how many? | 泰勒几个人 |
[1:03:07] | Three. | 三个 |
[1:03:09] | All right. Three it is. | 好 就三个 |
[1:03:13] | It’s 22 today, isn’t it? | 今天是二十二岁生日吧 |
[1:03:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:03:22] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:03:25] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:37] | Enter. | 请进 |
[1:03:39] | We’re gonna go. | 我们要回去了 |
[1:03:42] | Thanks for the party, Maestro. | 谢谢你帮我弄的生日派对 大艺术家 |
[1:03:44] | Did it suck? | 烂吗 |
[1:03:53] | – I’ll go and get us a cab. – Okay. | -我去叫辆出租车 -好 |
[1:04:17] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[1:04:23] | That’s exactly him. | 这个真像他 |
[1:04:26] | It’s like the cigarette’s the last coke in the desert. | 就像香烟最后一点焦炭在沙漠里 |
[1:04:34] | I can’t believe he smokes in front of you. | 他竟然在你面前抽烟 |
[1:04:36] | Don’t worry, I’m not that impressionable. | 别担心 我没那么容易受影响 |
[1:04:42] | You know, when I was younger, | 我小时候 |
[1:04:44] | we didn’t have air conditioning in the house, | 家里没有空调 |
[1:04:47] | So during the summer, | 夏天的时候 |
[1:04:48] | my mom and I would go to museums to cool off. | 我妈妈会带我去博物馆避暑 |
[1:04:51] | She loved them all, | 所有博物馆她都喜欢 |
[1:04:52] | but the Met was her favorite. | 但最喜欢的还是纽约大都市艺术博物馆 |
[1:04:55] | Yeah. The Met’s one of my favorite places in the world. | 那也是我最喜欢的地方 |
[1:05:00] | So, you’ve got an art exhibit coming up? | 你的艺术展快开始了吧 |
[1:05:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:05:07] | You mind if I come? | 我能去吗 |
[1:05:11] | I mean, I understand if you don’t want some random girl there. | 要是你不想让外人去的话我能理解 |
[1:05:16] | You’re not random. You’re Tyler’s girlfriend. | 你不是外人 你是Tyle的女朋友 |
[1:05:51] | Have you ever been to the Oak Room before? | 你以前来过橡树屋吗 |
[1:05:53] | Oh, yeah. I come here all the time | 来过 总是跟我爸爸 |
[1:05:55] | with my dad and his bowling buddies. | 和他的保龄球友一起来 |
[1:06:00] | He can stand me up, but he can’t stand you up. | 他能放我鸽子 但不能让你空等他 |
[1:06:05] | And he can’t stand my sister up. | 他也不能放我妹鸽子 |
[1:06:11] | Can I have another whisky, please? | 再给我一杯威士忌 |
[1:06:12] | Give me the same, Sean. | 再来一杯 肖恩 |
[1:06:14] | – Laphroaig. Neat. – Yes. | -拉弗格 不掺水 -好的 |
[1:06:17] | – And for the lady? – I’m still good. Thanks. | -女士呢 -不用了 谢谢 |
[1:06:32] | Alyssa Craig, this is my father, Charles Hawkins. Ally. | 阿莉莎・克雷格 这位是我父亲查尔斯・霍金斯 艾丽 |
[1:06:37] | – It’s a pleasure. – Pleasure. | -很荣幸 -我也是 |
[1:06:47] | So, you’re going to be a social worker? | 你会成为一名社工吗 |
[1:06:51] | Yeah. But with a focused area of responsibility. | 是 但是专搞一个方面的 |
[1:06:55] | – Makes it easier to get a job. – I see. | -这样找工作容易点 -了解 |
[1:06:57] | What area is that going to be? | 什么方面 |
[1:07:00] | – Criminal justice. – That’s a… | -刑事司法 -那是 |
[1:07:04] | That’s a tough area. | 挺难的一个领域 |
[1:07:06] | When I was a kid, I wanted to play shortstop for the Mets. | 小时候我想成为大都会队的游击手 |
[1:07:10] | I don’t think it’s any harder than that. | 还有什么比这更难呢 |
[1:07:12] | The Mets! | 大都会队 |
[1:07:15] | I’m from Queens. | 我从皇后区来的 |
[1:07:17] | My father’s a Yankees fan. | 我爸是洋基队的球迷 |
[1:07:20] | It has something to do with the payroll. | 这跟工资单有关系 |
[1:07:22] | It has something to do with significant ball-playing. | 这和打球好坏有关 |
[1:07:25] | Right. | 是 |
[1:07:26] | You were a Yankees fan when you were little. | 你小时候也是洋基队的球迷 |
[1:07:29] | You were Lou Piniella for Halloween. | 万圣节时还扮成露・品涅拉 |
[1:07:34] | Just blind familial allegiance. | 只是盲目的家族式崇拜 |
[1:07:38] | That’s before l knew | 这是在我知道他们其实是 |
[1:07:40] | what overpaid, overfed, fat bastards they were. | 赚钱过多体重过重的王八蛋之前 |
[1:07:45] | Who’s fat? What Yankee is fat? Tell me. | 谁胖 跟我说说哪个洋基球员胖 |
[1:07:50] | It’s a metaphor. | 只是个比喻 |
[1:07:56] | Roger Clemens. | 罗杰・克莱门斯 |
[1:08:05] | Luis Sojo. | 路易斯・索杰 |
[1:08:10] | Shane Spencer. | 沙恩・斯宾塞 |
[1:08:12] | He’s big-boned. | 他只是骨架大 |
[1:08:28] | Dessert now? | 上甜点吗 |
[1:08:31] | – Does this still count as your entrée? – People can change. | – 这算到你的主菜里吗 -人都会变的 |
[1:08:35] | So how long has your dad been a cop? | 你爸当警察多久了 |
[1:08:38] | Twenty-two years. | 二十二年 |
[1:08:42] | Would you excuse me? | 请原谅我离开一会儿 |
[1:08:45] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:50] | Hey. It’s just a phone call. At least he waited till dessert. | 只是接个电话而已 至少等到吃甜点了 |
[1:08:54] | You’re killing me. Look, you’re killing me right now. Okay? | 你别开玩笑了 你别开玩笑了 好吗 |
[1:09:03] | I’m so sorry. And your mother? | 真抱歉 那你母亲呢 |
[1:09:05] | She passed away when I was 11 . | 我十一岁的时候她去世了 |
[1:09:11] | She was murdered, and I was there. | 她是被谋杀的 我就在现场 |
[1:09:19] | I never mentioned that part. | 我没提过这个 |
[1:09:26] | Why are you saying this now? | 为什么现在说 |
[1:09:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:32] | And here you are. | 现在就说了 |
[1:09:38] | Here I am. | 是的 |
[1:09:46] | He’s not so bad. | 他不坏啊 |
[1:09:49] | Oh, God. | 神啊 |
[1:09:54] | No, don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[1:09:56] | I’ve got to go to the office. | 我得去办公室 |
[1:10:00] | Listen, the exhibit runs till 9:00. | 听着 展览要到九点才结束 |
[1:10:01] | No, you have somewhere else to be. | 你必须要去 |
[1:10:03] | You guys take my car, and I’ll… | 你们开我的车 我… |
[1:10:05] | I don’t believe you! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[1:10:07] | – That’s all there is, Tyler. – That’s all there is? | -就是这样 泰勒 -就是这样吗 |
[1:10:11] | That’s all there is? | 就是这样 |
[1:10:13] | Take the car. I’ll get a cab, and I’ll meet you there. | 你开车 我坐出租 我们展览会见 |
[1:10:15] | It’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[1:10:24] | Do I actually look like that? | 我真长这个样子吗 |
[1:10:25] | Oh, no. It was probably just the lighting. | 不 应该是打光的问题 |
[1:10:29] | I brought you every single flavor. | 每种味道我都给你拿了 |
[1:10:34] | I’m ready to go home now. | 我想现在就回家 |
[1:10:40] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[1:10:49] | God, Tyler? Can we at least talk about this? | 泰勒我们至少也得谈谈吧 |
[1:10:53] | Where are you going to go right now? And what are you gonna do? | 你这是去哪儿 你要做什么 |
[1:10:55] | That’s actually gonna help anything? Do you really think… | 这样有用吗 你真的认为 |
[1:10:59] | You better look after yourself for an hour. | 你最好照看好你自己 |
[1:11:02] | Are you capable of doing that? | 你能行吗 |
[1:11:23] | Are you guys telling me you get the call at 6:00, | 你们告诉我六点钟接电话 |
[1:11:25] | and l don’t get it till 8:00 tonight? | 结果我到今晚八点都没接到电话 |
[1:11:27] | Now, l don’t know what’s going on, | 现在我不知道这是怎么了 |
[1:11:29] | but someone’s dropped the ball here… | 但是这儿有人犯了错 |
[1:11:30] | – Tyler! – Mr. Hawkins! | -泰勒 -霍金斯先生 |
[1:11:33] | It’s fine, Janine. It’s fine. | 没事 詹尼 没事 |
[1:11:34] | She drew you a picture. She drew you | 她为你画了张画啊 她为你 |
[1:11:36] | a picture, and you didn’t come. | 画了张画啊 结果你都没来 |
[1:11:41] | Put it on the table. | 把画放在桌上 |
[1:11:44] | You have a daughter who sincerely believes that you don’t like her. | 你有一个自认为你不喜欢她的女儿 |
[1:11:51] | I mean, she’s trying to communicate. She’s speaking. | 她在试着和你交流 她在表达自己 |
[1:11:55] | But why aren’t you listening? | 但是 你为什么不听 |
[1:11:58] | I mean, why aren’t you riveted? | 你为什么没注意到 |
[1:12:03] | Why is this not the most important thing, | 为什么这不是最重要的事 |
[1:12:07] | just for one night? | 只是一晚上都不可以吗 |
[1:12:08] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[1:12:09] | – We can come back. – No, it’s fine. Sit down. Sit down.It’s okay. | -我们可以等下回来 -不 没事 坐下 坐下 |
[1:12:18] | Who’s this display for? | 这次展出是为了谁 |
[1:12:22] | It’s for you. | 为了你 |
[1:12:25] | She knows l’ll take care of her. | 她知道我关心她 |
[1:12:28] | And? | 还有呢 |
[1:12:30] | – We really can come back another… – Sit the fuck down! Now! | -我们真的可以等下回来 -你们给我坐下 快 |
[1:12:37] | And that l love her. I love her. | 她知道我爱她 我爱她 |
[1:12:41] | Good God, you toss that word around, | 老天开开眼吧 你误解我的意思了 |
[1:12:44] | but you have no idea what it means! | 你不知道那意味着什么 |
[1:12:46] | Maybe l don’t. | 也许我不知道 |
[1:12:48] | And maybe Caroline doesn’t, either. | 也许卡洛琳也不知道 |
[1:12:50] | l have provided her world, and yours. | 我为她和你提供了这个世界 |
[1:12:53] | That doesn’t mean you can just shatter it whenever you feel, | 这不表示你能随心所欲地毁灭她的梦想 |
[1:12:56] | whenever there’s something better to do! | 特别是当你有更重要的事的时候 |
[1:12:58] | Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在和谁说话 |
[1:13:00] | You pedaled down here on your bike, for Christ’s sake! | 你骑自行车跑到这儿来 老天饶了我吧 |
[1:13:02] | You gotta take care of nothing! | 你根本没关心到什么 |
[1:13:04] | You’re responsible for no one! You’re a kid! | 你对谁都没有责任 你是个小孩子 |
[1:13:07] | You think you’re the first one to lose anything? | 你以为你是第一个失去东西的人吗 |
[1:13:10] | You think that whatever you feel in your heart, | 你认为你所感觉到的 |
[1:13:13] | l don’t also feel it in mine? | 我感觉不到吗 |
[1:13:19] | You didn’t find him. | 你没找到他 |
[1:13:21] | See, l found him. | 听着 我找到他了 |
[1:13:25] | And you’re so just tragically blind | 而且可悲的是 你是如此的盲目 |
[1:13:30] | that the rest of your children are | 以至于你其余的孩子都 |
[1:13:32] | gonna hang themselves on your watch. | 要用你的手表吊死自己 |
[1:13:34] | You little piece of… come over here, l’m gonna smack you. | 你这个… 过来啊 我要打扁你 |
[1:13:37] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[1:13:39] | Tyler! Get out of here! Get out of here! | 泰勒出去 快出去 |
[1:13:48] | God, there’s no frigging air in here! | 天啊 见鬼 这儿都没有的空气 |
[1:14:09] | Come here. It’s okay. It’s okay, baby. Come here. | 过来 没事了 没事了 到我这来 |
[1:14:13] | It’s okay, baby. Baby, it’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 宝贝 没事了 宝贝 |
[1:14:17] | It’s okay. Okay? | 没事了 知道吗 |
[1:14:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:15:07] | Dad, it’s me. | 老爸 是我 |
[1:15:11] | I just wanted to let you know I’m okay, and… | 我只是想让你知道我还好 还有 |
[1:15:15] | I’m going away for Labor Day. | 劳动节我要外出 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah, well, I hope you’re good, and I’ll taik to you sometime. | 对了 希望你还好 有时间再和你聊 |
[1:15:23] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[1:15:30] | Dad, it’s me. | 老爸 是我 |
[1:15:34] | I just wanted to iet you know I’m okay, and… | 我只是想让你知道我还好 还有 |
[1:15:39] | I’m going away for Labor Day. | 劳动节我要外出 |
[1:15:58] | Second word. | 第二个词 |
[1:16:02] | Trunk? | 货车吗 |
[1:16:04] | Breathing? | 呼吸吗 |
[1:16:07] | – Referee? – Direction? | -裁判吗 -方向吗 |
[1:16:10] | High? | 高吗 |
[1:16:12] | You’re climbing over the wall. Over the hill… | 你在爬一座墙 越过山 |
[1:16:31] | I want a girlfriend. | 我想要一个女友 |
[1:16:34] | – What? – Dinners out. Movies. | -什么 -在外面吃饭 电影 |
[1:16:39] | Regular sex. | 有规律的性生活 |
[1:16:41] | I could handle that for, like, a summer. | 我可以持续 大约一个暑假 |
[1:16:46] | – You’re such a romantic. – Yeah, damn right. | -你真浪漫 -对极了 |
[1:16:49] | I’ve been romantic with all the races. | 我曾经对任何种族都很浪漫 |
[1:16:52] | – Excuse me? – l have planted my flag in every continent. | -不会吧 -我把我的棋子插在了每一个大洲上 |
[1:16:59] | – So, white girl. – Please. It’s like falling off a log. | -那么白种女孩呢 -饶了我吧 简单的要死 |
[1:17:04] | Asian. | 亚洲的呢 |
[1:17:09] | Next stop, Patchogue. | 下一站 帕乔格 |
[1:17:12] | – No! – Monica Impellie. | -我不信 -她叫莫妮卡・尹培丽 |
[1:17:16] | She works at the public library on 96th street. | 她在96街的公共图书馆工作 |
[1:17:18] | – You slept with an Eskimo? – You went to the library? | -你和一个爱斯基摩人睡觉 -你会去图书馆 |
[1:17:23] | – I don’t believe you. – Fine. | -我不信你 -随便你 |
[1:17:25] | Prove it. 10 bucks. | 证明给我看 打赌10美元 |
[1:17:27] | The second we get off this train. | 就在下车以后 |
[1:17:30] | – Fine. – Are you coming? | -好 -你也去 |
[1:17:32] | No, l’m gonna skip this particular bloodbath, thank you. | 不了 我还是错过这次大屠杀吧 谢了 |
[1:17:34] | Leo. You’re off duty. | 利奥 你下班了 |
[1:17:36] | Station stop is Patchogue. | 本站是帕乔格 |
[1:18:53] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:18:56] | – What are you doing in my house? – Where is my daughter? | -你在我房子里做什么 -我女儿在哪 |
[1:19:03] | She’s at the library. | 她在图书馆 |
[1:19:10] | Does she know? | 她知道了吗 |
[1:19:16] | – No. – No, l didn’t think so. | -不知道 -我可不这么认为 |
[1:19:19] | I figured you’d probably leave it up to me | 当你把她玩完的时候 |
[1:19:24] | when you’re done with her. | 我还以为你会把这事丢给我 |
[1:19:27] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[1:19:30] | Boy, that’s true. Tyler Hawkins. | 孩子 这倒是真的 泰勒・霍金斯 |
[1:19:36] | Son of Charles and Diane. | 查理斯和戴安之子 |
[1:19:39] | Brother of Caroline and Michael, deceased. | 卡洛琳和已故的迈克尔的哥哥 |
[1:19:44] | Suicide by hanging. | 上吊自杀 |
[1:19:49] | You’re kind of lost, aren’t you? | 你迷失了自我 不是吗 |
[1:19:51] | Take a little vacation in coach before | 在回到你原本的生活之前 |
[1:19:55] | finding your way back to first class? | 想尝一尝低贱的生活吗 |
[1:20:01] | You think you know me, | 你以为你了解我 |
[1:20:04] | But you don’t. | 但是你不了解 |
[1:20:07] | But l do know you. | 可是我确实了解你 |
[1:20:11] | I know you got nothing. | 我知道你什么也没有 |
[1:20:15] | I know you threw away the one person that gave a shit. | 我知道你放走了一个混蛋 |
[1:20:20] | Now you wanna blame me. That’s all right. | 现在你责备我 没事 |
[1:20:24] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[1:20:27] | I did the whole thing for a bet anyway. | 我对你女儿所做的都是为了打赌 |
[1:21:19] | Get a fucking deadbolt! | 他妈的去换一个门闩 |
[1:21:55] | Tyler Keats Hawkins! You are never gonna believe this! | Tyler 济慈 霍金斯你绝对想不到这个 |
[1:21:59] | He banged an lnuit! | 他搞定了一个因纽特人 |
[1:22:00] | And she’s really nice and really smart, | 而且她很善良很聪明 |
[1:22:03] | and l really don’t get it. | 可是我还是搞不懂 |
[1:22:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:22:16] | Your dad was here. | 你老爸来过了 |
[1:22:18] | Wait… what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:22:20] | – Your dad was here when l got home. – Shit. | -我回来的时候你老爸在这儿 -该死 |
[1:22:25] | Shit! Okay, what did he say? | 该死 好了 他说了什么 |
[1:22:31] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[1:22:35] | He arrested me and Aidan before I met you. | 在我认识你之前 他抓过我和艾丹 |
[1:22:39] | The gash on my eye? That was him. | 我眼睛上的伤口 是他给的 |
[1:22:45] | I don’t really understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:22:48] | I mouthed off to him and he responded. | 我对他顶嘴了 他就给了我这个 |
[1:22:54] | And then Aidan saw you guys at school, | 然后艾丹看见你们在学校 |
[1:22:59] | So he suggested that | 于是他就建议 |
[1:23:02] | I introduce myself to you. | 我向你自我介绍 |
[1:23:13] | I feel sick. | 我觉得恶心 |
[1:23:23] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[1:23:35] | – What are you doing? – What does it look like? | -你在干什么 -你什么感觉呢 |
[1:23:41] | But you don’t need to do that. | 你不必这样 |
[1:23:44] | Do you even realize what you’ve done? | 你意识到了你做了什么吗 |
[1:23:51] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[1:23:55] | I mean, did you really think l would never find out? | 你认为我永远都不会发现吗 |
[1:23:59] | I had to find out eventually. You set it up that way. | 我最后总要发现 你设计好了这一切 |
[1:24:04] | Ally, it doesn’t mean anything. It’s not a big deal. | 艾丽 这并不代表什么 没什么大不了的 |
[1:24:08] | – l didn’t mean to hurt you. – That’s exactly what you meant to do. | -我不是故意的 -这就是你打算做的 |
[1:24:25] | You had to tell her eventually, man. | 伙计 你早晚得告诉她的 |
[1:24:33] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[1:25:19] | You’re not supposed to use that on nonstick pans. | 你不该用那个不粘锅 |
[1:25:25] | It takes off the teflon. | 它会掉金铁弗龙油漆 |
[1:25:29] | You gotta let it soak. | 你要把它浸泡一下 |
[1:25:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:25:35] | I’m gonna… | 我去… |
[1:25:46] | – l don’t feel so good. – Oh, come on. It’s supposed to be fun. | -我觉得不对头 -噢 得了 会好玩的 |
[1:25:53] | You know, maybe if you tried to meet people halfway, you know, | 如果你试着半路交友 |
[1:25:55] | Put a little bit of effort in? | 努力一点嘛 |
[1:25:58] | If you tried to grow up a little? | 如果你试着长大一点的话 |
[1:26:01] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[1:26:05] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[1:26:09] | Emily. Emily! Come on, the door. | 艾米粒 艾米粒 过来 门这儿 |
[1:26:12] | – Happy birthday. – Hi, sweetie. | -生日快乐 -你好宝贝 |
[1:26:13] | – Can you hold on a second? Yeah. – Thank you. | -你能等一下吗 -谢谢 |
[1:26:15] | Thanks. Okay. Come on in, sweetie. Come on in. | 谢谢 好了 进来 小甜心 进来 |
[1:26:18] | The party’s right in there. | 派对在那边 |
[1:26:20] | Yeah. I know. I need ice. Ice. Yeah. Napkins would be good. | 对 我知道 我需要冰 餐巾也好 |
[1:26:26] | Oh, wait! Liz has gotta find her. | 噢 等等 丽姿要找到她 |
[1:26:45] | – I didn’t do this for you. – Thanks, dude. | -我这样做不是为了你 -谢谢 哥们 |
[1:26:50] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天啊 |
[1:26:52] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:26:57] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:27:00] | Go, dad! oh, my… | 天啊 老爸 噢 |
[1:27:04] | Yeah… | 好极了 |
[1:27:08] | So, l’m just.. l’m not embarrassed. | 那个 我只是 我不尴尬 |
[1:27:10] | I am! | 我尴尬 |
[1:27:17] | Mom? I’m okay. | 是妈妈吗 我没事 |
[1:27:20] | Don’t panic. I’m gonna be fine. | 别慌 我会没事的 |
[1:27:22] | You’ve gotta get over here. | 你必须来这儿 |
[1:27:25] | Someone cut a chunk out of this little girl’s hair. | 有人从这小女孩头上剪下一块厚厚的头发 |
[1:27:27] | Come quickly. | 快点过来 |
[1:27:48] | Hi. It is this… | 你好 是这样的 |
[1:27:53] | Alyssa Craig, does she live here? | 阿莉莎・克雷格住这儿吗 |
[1:27:56] | Okay. Great. That’s… l’m… | 哦 好的 这个 我是 |
[1:27:59] | You think l don’t remember you? | 你以我我不记得你吗 |
[1:28:03] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[1:28:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:28:19] | So, what do you want? | 好了 你想干嘛 |
[1:28:24] | Look. I’m a prick. You know? And… | 听着 我就是一个笨蛋 你知道 还有 |
[1:28:26] | And? | 还有什么 |
[1:28:29] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:28:31] | Look, Tyler’s not. | 听着 泰勒可不是 |
[1:28:32] | – Look, l… – Would you just wait? | -听着 我 -你就不能等下吗 |
[1:28:35] | Shit! All right, l’m not… | 该死 好吧 我 |
[1:28:37] | I’m not any good at this. All right? It’s not my thing. | 我对道歉不擅长 好了吧 不是我的特长 |
[1:28:40] | He lied to me. Big time. | 他对我说了谎 还是在欢乐的时刻 |
[1:28:44] | He’s in love with you. | 他爱上了你 |
[1:28:48] | I have only seen him look at one | 我只见过他看另一个女孩 |
[1:28:50] | other girl the way he looks at you. | 就像看你的眼神一样 |
[1:28:52] | And she’s a lot shorter and shares his DNA. | 而且她比你矮多了 还和他有血缘关系 |
[1:28:55] | You don’t have to forgive him today. | 你不必今天就原谅他 |
[1:28:59] | Just forgive him. | 只要不再讨厌他 |
[1:29:02] | Yeah. She’s pretty traumatized. | 对 她受到了很大的打击 |
[1:29:04] | -No! I’m trying. – I wanted to pull some names together | -不 我在试着 -我想整理一下名单 |
[1:29:06] | in case we all decided she should talk to someone. | 以备我们发现她想和某人谈心 |
[1:29:08] | – I just talked to her. – No. | -我刚刚和她谈过了 -不是 |
[1:29:10] | That’s what l’m trying to tell you. | 我只是想告诉你这个 |
[1:29:12] | No, the girls are saying Caroline did it to herself. | 不是 那些女孩说是卡洛琳自己做的 |
[1:29:15] | – But it’s not true! – Yeah. | -这不是真的 -我知道 |
[1:29:18] | All of them. | 她们都这样说 |
[1:29:19] | “…he sang almost as beautifully.” | “…他唱得很好听” |
[1:29:22] | It didn’t happen on school property, so… | 这不是发生在学校 所以 |
[1:29:25] | “when he was grown, he left his mother…” | “当他长大了 他离开了他的妈妈” |
[1:29:29] | The school’s not gonna do anything. | 学校不会采取任何措施 |
[1:29:31] | Yeah, they’re probably gonna get away with it. | 对 也许她们可以逃脱责任 |
[1:29:35] | “…and his eight loving aunts, | “…还有他的八个可爱的姨妈 |
[1:29:38] | “and he went to live in his father’s kingdom of Thrace | “他就到他父亲的王国色雷斯 那儿去了 |
[1:29:41] | “to bring the joy of music to earth. | “去把音乐的欢乐带给人类 |
[1:29:43] | “His voice rang so pure and true | “他的歌声是那么的纯净 |
[1:29:46] | “that the fiercest warriors put down their swords | “以至于最凶猛的战士都放下了武器 |
[1:29:49] | “and savage beasts lay spellbound at his feet.” | “无知的野兽也被吸引得止步” |
[1:29:53] | You give me the word and l will steal their bikes. | 只要你发话 我就去偷她们的脚踏车 |
[1:29:58] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[1:30:04] | It’s so sweet of you to come. | 你能来这真好 |
[1:30:27] | It’s my last one ever. I swear. | 我发誓 这是最后一次了 |
[1:30:39] | Look, I.. | 听着 我 |
[1:30:41] | I know you’re not here for me. | 我知道你到这来不是为了我 |
[1:30:46] | And l don’t… | 而我 |
[1:30:52] | Just thank you for being here anyway. | 还是谢谢你过来 |
[1:31:05] | And for what it’s worth, l think you’re amazing. | 为了所值的事 我认为你很好 |
[1:31:17] | How is she? Huh? | 她怎么样了 |
[1:31:19] | She’s asleep. | 睡着了 |
[1:31:54] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没 |
[1:31:57] | All right. | 那就好 |
[1:31:58] | Did you do something different with your hair? I love it. | 你换发型了吗 我真喜欢 |
[1:32:01] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 对啊 真漂亮 |
[1:32:04] | Okay. Okay, that’s enough. Enough! | 好了 好了 够了 |
[1:32:15] | Excuse me! what are you doing? Stop! | 对不起 你这是在做什么 住手 |
[1:32:40] | Hawkins. You posted. | 霍金斯 你被保释了 |
[1:33:03] | Destruction of private property. Felony trespassing. | 私有财产的毁坏 闯入私地重罪 |
[1:33:07] | – l didn’t call you. – l know you didn’t. | -电话不是我给你的 -我知道不是你 |
[1:33:09] | I have unleashed a raging shit storm of epic proportions | 我已经对那个烂学校的董事会发飙了 |
[1:33:12] | on the board of trustees of that pissant school | 除非那些女孩儿去其它学校上学 |
[1:33:15] | that will not abate until those girls seek enrollment elsewhere. | 不然我是不会罢休的。 |
[1:33:18] | I give them a week. | 我给她们一个星期 |
[1:33:22] | I know you think l’m a prick, but l have my uses. | 你觉得我是一个笨蛋 但是我有我的用处 |
[1:33:30] | Can you come by the office and talk to the lawyers? | 你能顺便到办公室和律师谈谈吗 |
[1:33:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:33:40] | Try not to vandalize any more schools in the meantime. | 你尽量不要在此期间蓄意破坏更多学校 |
[1:33:47] | – Thanks for bailing me out. – No problem! | -谢谢你把我保释出来 -没什么 |
[1:34:13] | Hey, using your little sister is dirty pool. | 利用你妹妹是不对的 |
[1:34:20] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[1:34:28] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:35:14] | I gotta go to my dad’s office. | 我要去我老爸的办公室了 |
[1:35:18] | Say hi to him for me. | 替我向他问好 |
[1:35:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:35:26] | Good. | 好极了 |
[1:35:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:35:35] | Hey, French toast or pancakes? | 法式吐司还是薄煎饼? |
[1:35:39] | French toast. | 法式吐司 |
[1:35:54] | – Hey. Good morning. – What are you doing here? | -早上好 -你在这儿做什么 |
[1:35:57] | Well, Tyler’s coming by the office, | Tyler要去办公室 |
[1:35:59] | And l just thought l’d ride to school with Caroline. | 而且我也觉得可以开车送卡洛琳去学校 |
[1:36:03] | – ls that okay? – Okay. Sure. | -可以吗 -当然可以 |
[1:36:07] | – Yeah. Great. – Good. Good. | -嗯 好啊 -好 好 |
[1:36:08] | – All right… – She’s not ready, though. | -好的 -但是 她没准备好 |
[1:36:10] | Don’t worry about it. That’s okay. | 不急 没事 |
[1:36:11] | She’s gonna need at least 20 minutes. | 她至少还要20分钟 |
[1:36:13] | – l’ll wait. I’m here, right downstairs. – Okay. | -我等着 我就在这 楼下 -好的 |
[1:36:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:36:21] | Are you running late, or are you canceling altogether? | 你是迟到了 还是你想取消 |
[1:36:23] | Are you already on your way? | 你已经在路上了 |
[1:36:26] | I’m already here. | 我已经到了 |
[1:36:28] | I’m taking Caroline to school. | 我在送卡洛琳去学校 |
[1:36:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:36:37] | I’ll wait in your office. | 我在你办公室等你 |
[1:36:39] | – lt may be a while. – That’s okay. That’s fine. | -可能要一会 -没事 没事 |
[1:37:00] | – ls Janine in? – She went for coffee. | -詹尼来了吗 -她去泡咖啡了 |
[1:37:03] | She getting me any? | 她泡了我的吗 |
[1:37:06] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑而已 |
[1:38:56] | You’re bad. Dirty girl. | 你真坏 思想不健康的女孩 |
[1:39:00] | What? Of course l was gonna call you! | 什么 当然 我打算打电话给你的 |
[1:39:02] | you didn’t think l forgot about you? | 你不会以为我忘了你吧 |
[1:39:04] | How could l forget you? | 我怎么可能忘了你 |
[1:39:10] | Good morning, ladies. | 孩子们 早上好 |
[1:39:12] | Good morning, Miss Giglio. | 基格里奥老师 早上好 |
[1:39:14] | Settle down. | 坐好 |
[1:39:23] | Good morning, Mr. Hawkins. | 霍金斯先生 早上好 |
[1:39:25] | – Do you know about these? – Who do you think scanned all the pictures? | -你知道这些吗 -你觉得是谁扫描了这些照片 |
[1:39:37] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:39:43] | How old would he be? | 他该多大了 |
[1:39:47] | He would’ve been 28 in May. | 他本来5月就是28岁了 |
[1:39:50] | It’s really been that long? I could’ve sworn… | 真的那么久了吗 我都不敢相信 |
[1:39:55] | It was May 20, 1995. | 那是1995年的五月二十日 |
[1:39:59] | I should be able to remember that. I’m sorry. | 我本该记住的 对不起 |
[1:40:08] | It’s all right. | 不要紧 |
[1:40:15] | What a day. | 美好的一天 |
[1:40:39] | Caroline? Hello? | 卡洛琳 听到吗 |
[1:40:42] | 2001年9月11日 星期二 | |
[1:42:06] | Whatever you do in life wiii be insignificant, | 你一生中做过什么事其实无关紧要 |
[1:42:13] | But it’s very important that you do it, | 重要的是你去做了 |
[1:42:16] | Because nobody else will. | 因为没人会去做 |
[1:42:25] | Like when someone comes into your iife, | 就像有人闯进你们的生活 |
[1:42:28] | and half of you says, “you’re nowhere near ready,” | 你们中的一半会说”你还没准备好” |
[1:42:33] | But the other half says, | 但是另一半会说 |
[1:42:36] | “make her yours forever.” | “让她永远属于你吧” |
[1:42:50] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[1:42:53] | Caroline asked me what I would say | 卡洛琳问我 如果我知道你能听见我 |
[1:42:57] | if I knew you could hear me. | 我会说什么 |
[1:43:02] | I said I do know. | 我说我知道 |
[1:43:07] | “I love you. | “我爱你 |
[1:43:12] | “God, l miss you. | “天啊 我想你 |
[1:43:17] | “and I forgive you.” | “而且我原谅了你” |