英文名称:Reign of Fire
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 片名: 火龙帝国 | |
[02:21] | Hello, Quinn. | 奎因 你好 |
[02:24] | Good morning, Quinn. How’s it going, mate? | 早安 奎因 混得不错吧 伙计? |
[02:26] | What’s up, guys? | 怎么 伙计? |
[02:27] | Working the late shift, are you? | 你来上夜班吗? |
[02:29] | Ha! Someone’s got to clean up after you guys. | 哈! 总得有人给你们这帮家伙 擦屁股呀 |
[02:44] | All right, Quinn. | 是奎因 |
[02:45] | Oi, oi, oi. Come on, then. | 来吧 |
[02:48] | You’re not havin’ one yourself, then? | 你没来一根? |
[02:50] | No. I’m trying to cut back. | 我决定少抽点 |
[02:56] | You heard from the school, then, didn’t you? | 你收到学校的信了 是吧? |
[03:00] | Down you go. | 开了 |
[03:22] | Good night, lads. | 晚安 小伙子们 |
[03:23] | – See you, Karen. – Great work. Have a good weekend. | – 再见 卡伦 – 干得不错 好好过个周末 |
[03:25] | Oi, Karen, here’s the new recruit. | 卡伦 来了个新人 |
[03:27] | – Employment office is up top. – Hi, Mum! | – 招工在顶层 – 嗨 妈妈! |
[03:29] | Quinn, how are you, mate? | 奎因 你好伙计? |
[03:32] | Have you been smoking? | 你抽烟了? |
[03:34] | No, I told you – I only smoke when I’ve been drinking. | 没 我说过 我只在喝酒时才抽 |
[03:38] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事? |
[03:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:41] | Quinnwhat is it? | 奎因到底什么事? |
[03:50] | You’ve got something you want to show me. | 你肯定有东西要给我看 |
[04:11] | You know what it says. | 你知道上面说什么 |
[04:17] | Scholarship was worth $3,000 a year. | 完成学业每年要3千元 |
[04:21] | We don’t have that sort of money. | 我们没那么多钱 |
[04:24] | Maybe we could ask Dad to pay. | 我们或许可以让爸爸付 |
[04:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:30] | Karen? | 卡伦? |
[04:31] | What? | 怎么? |
[04:32] | Got a problem at number 4. | 4号有问题 |
[04:34] | Jess says he’s hit some sort of a void. | 杰斯说好象挖到了空洞 |
[04:57] | Oh, that bitch hasn’t a clue to what she’s doing. | 噢 那娘们根本不知她在干什么 |
[05:02] | HeyQuinn. | 是奎因 |
[05:05] | And what brings you to the arsehole of the world? | 什么风把你吹到这狗屁地方? |
[05:08] | You’re passing through it. What’s that make you? | 你在狗屁里 那你是什么? |
[05:11] | Ha. | 哈 |
[05:14] | Here. | 看 |
[05:15] | Why don’t you go inside and have a wee look? | 为什么不进去看看呢? |
[05:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:55] | Wicked. | 邪呀 |
[06:06] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[06:44] | – I know it’s still – Well, I covered it. | – 我知道它还 – 我来看看 |
[06:47] | – What – Quinn! | – 怎么 – 奎因! |
[06:49] | Mum, there’s something in there. | 妈 里边有东西 |
[06:51] | There’s something in the hole! | 那洞里有东西! |
[06:52] | Damn it, Jess! | 他妈的 杰斯! |
[06:54] | It’s unsafe conditions! | 状况不安全! |
[06:55] | Here. Let’s look at this void. | 行了 我们看看这空洞 |
[06:57] | It’s unsafe! | 不安全! |
[06:59] | I’m just going to wash your eyes out, okay? | 我给你冲冲眼睛 好吗? |
[07:02] | Mum, we’ve got to go! | 妈 我们必须离开! |
[07:03] | No, no. We’ve got to do this fast. | 不 必须快点冲 |
[07:05] | Open your eyes. Open them up. Open them. | 睁开眼 睁开 睁开 |
[07:14] | Give me that. | 给我看 |
[07:32] | Get in! | 进去! |
[07:40] | Mum, there was something in there! | 妈 洞里有东西! |
[07:45] | Come here! | 过来! |
[07:52] | Come on! Come on! | 快! 快! |
[07:57] | Mum! | 妈! |
[08:17] | Mum? | 妈? |
[08:20] | Mum? | 妈? |
[08:22] | Mum? | 妈? |
[08:35] | I’ve kept this for years, | 我把这保留了多年 |
[08:37] | because someday it will be up to you. | 因为总有一天你要面对它 |
[08:40] | I don’t want you to be afraid. | 我希望你不要害怕 |
[08:42] | I want you to understand. | 我要你明白真相 |
[08:47] | Knowledge is the only weapon we’ve got left. | 知识是我们剩下的唯一武器 |
[08:49] | In the beginning, it was ignorance that destroyed us. | 起初 是无知毁了我们 |
[08:52] | I saw the first, but soon the world saw millions. | 我看到了第一条 但很快 有百万条出现在世间 |
[08:56] | No one knew how they spawned so fast. | 没人知道它们为何繁殖如此之快 |
[08:58] | They swarmed like locusts, | 它们象蝗虫一样密集 |
[08:59] | burning everything in their path, | 所到之处 留下的是一条燃烧的路 |
[09:01] | – driven by one purpose – to feed. | – 目的只有一个 – 吃 |
[09:05] | Even then, we couldn’t believe they were real. | 那时 我们甚至不相信它们的真实性 |
[09:07] | Ancient man had made them into myths, | 古代人将它们编进了神话 |
[09:10] | but nature had made something far more terrible. | 但大自然却造就了异常可怕的东西 |
[09:13] | Too late, our scientists discovered their true identity… | 太晚了 科学家们发现了它们的 真实身份… |
[09:17] | a species which had burned the dinosaurs to dust, | 一个把恐龙烧为灰烬的物种 |
[09:20] | whose ash had brought on ice ages, | 这些灰烬造成了冰河期 |
[09:23] | who, in eons past, had scorched the world clean of life, | 这物种在很久以前 烧尽了世上所有的生命 |
[09:26] | Then starved, then slept, | 而后他们就是挨饿 休眠 |
[09:30] | waiting for the Earth to replenish itself, | 等待这个世界的再次繁荣 |
[09:32] | waiting to start their cycle anew. | 等待它们的再次轮回 |
[09:35] | – 2 1. – Our weapons shot fire back at them, | 我们用武器对它们回击 |
[09:38] | yet for every one of them killed, | 但它们每死一个 |
[09:40] | a hundred took its place. | 就会有100个代替死者 |
[09:41] | They seemed invulnerable. | 他们看来是无法战胜的 |
[09:45] | We could only look on as our leaders used | 我们只能等待我们的领导者 |
[09:47] | their greatest arsenal to destroy them. | 用我们强大的火力消灭它们 |
[09:50] | But in the end, we only helped them, | 相反 我们只是帮助了它们 |
[09:52] | till the world burned | 直到世界被烧毁 |
[09:54] | and the few of us that were left fled the cities, | 仅剩的我们几个 逃离了城市 |
[09:58] | found shelter where we could. | 四处为家 |
[10:00] | You have to understand our past | 你必须了解我们的过去 |
[10:04] | because you will decide our future. | 因为你将决定我们的未来 |
[10:06] | They’re starving now, | 它们现在又饿了 |
[10:07] | and they’re more dangerous than ever. | 且比以往更凶残 |
[10:10] | But we have to go on. | 但是 我们必须生存下去 |
[10:12] | We have to outlast them. | 我们必须活过它们 |
[10:15] | Only one species is getting out of this alive. | 只有一个物种可以活下去 |
[10:34] | Hey, Quinn! | 嘿 奎因! |
[10:36] | Come and have a look at this! | 过来看看这个! |
[10:37] | It’s a straight drop now from the water tower. | 这里直通水塔 |
[10:41] | You just pull the plug, | 只要拉开这个塞子 |
[10:43] | 500 gallons per minute hits the walls. | 每分钟就会有500加仑的水下来 |
[10:48] | Don’t care about the specs, Jerry. | 别管有多少水 Jerry |
[10:50] | – 1,200 centigrade – can it take it? | – 1200度 – 它能承受吗? |
[10:52] | Yeah. Course it can. | 当然可以 |
[10:54] | Remember, I used to build blast furnaces for a living. | 别忘了 我以前是靠建熔炉为生的 |
[10:57] | I know all about fire. | 我对火很了解 |
[10:58] | Of course you do. Sorry, mate. | 你当然了解 对不起 伙计 |
[11:01] | Nice one. | 很好 |
[11:17] | Eddie’s gone psycho. | 艾迪又发疯了 |
[11:19] | – Jared? – Yeah, Quinn? | – 嘉雷? – 什么事 奎因? |
[11:21] | Keep ’em at it. No slacking! | 看着他们 别偷懒! |
[11:23] | You heard him. No slacking. | 你们听到了 别偷懒! |
[11:25] | Go! | 走! |
[11:33] | I shall always walk. | 我将一直走下去 |
[11:35] | Ye, though his brethren rose | 尽管他们的同类不断涌出 |
[11:37] | Like locusts from the Earth, Quinn, | 象地球上的蝗虫 奎因 |
[11:40] | – no weapon could save me! – Yeah. | – 没有武器能救我! – 是的 |
[11:42] | – No fire could extinguish theirs! – Yeah. | – 没有制住它们的火! – 是的 |
[11:45] | – They will prepare – Cheers, mate. | – 他们将会 – 振作点 伙计 |
[11:50] | What’s up, Quinn? | 怎么了 奎因? |
[12:15] | What are you doing, Eddie? | 你在干什么 艾迪? |
[12:17] | Me and a few others, we’re going harvesting, Quinn. | 我和其他几个人要去摘果子 奎因 |
[12:20] | No, you’re not. | 不 不行 |
[12:22] | It’s not ready. We spoke about this. | 还没准备好 我们已经说过了 |
[12:24] | Half the stuff’s not ripe. You pick it now, it won’t germinate. | 有一半还没熟 现在摘 就不会生长 |
[12:27] | That means no seeds. That means nothing to plant next season. | 那样就没了种子 那样下一季就没法种了 |
[12:30] | There won’t be a next season. We’ll be starved to death. | 等不到下个季 我们就会饿死 |
[12:32] | What is this? We can do it, Eddie. | 怎么会? 我们能熬过去的 艾迪 |
[12:34] | We decided, all of us, you as well – | 我们决定了的 所有的人 包括你 – |
[12:36] | dig in, work together, outlast them. | 深挖洞 齐奋斗 比它们撑得久 |
[12:39] | Kids can’t eat hope, Quinn. Edinburgh’s gone. | 孩子们不能把希望当饭吃 奎因 爱丁堡已经没了 |
[12:42] | We haven’t heard from Pembury or Norwich in two years! | 我们已经2年没有彭伯里和诺卫奇的消息了 |
[12:46] | We’re on our own, Quinn. | 我们只能靠自己了 奎因 |
[12:47] | Yeah, we know that. That’s why we have to hang on. Maybe we are all that’s left. | 是的 我们知道.所以我们要坚持 或许我们是唯一生存的 |
[12:51] | Eight years I’ve listened to you, and for what? | 8年了我一直听你的 但得了什么? |
[12:54] | Two kids and a wife buried on the road. | 2个孩子和妻子埋在了路上 |
[12:57] | I’m not losing these, Quinn, | 我不能再失去这些 奎因 |
[12:59] | not when there’s food out there. | 况且外面有食物在 |
[13:01] | Sorry, Eddie. | 对不起 艾迪 |
[13:03] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不能去 |
[13:04] | – Give me the keys. – You bloody take ’em from me. | – 给我钥匙 – 你他妈的自己来拿吧 |
[13:07] | It’s a community, not a prison. | 这是个团体 不是监狱 |
[13:11] | Eddieyou can argue as much as you like. | 艾迪你尽管大吵大闹 |
[13:14] | It makes no difference. | 没用的 |
[13:16] | The point is, if you go out those gates, | 问题是 若你走出大门 |
[13:19] | then you jeopardize this community – | 那你就会危害整个团体 – |
[13:20] | you can stay out there, because you’re not coming back. | 你可以呆在外面 因为你不能再回来了 |
[13:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | I’m keeping these. | 我来保存钥匙 |
[13:44] | Hey, Quinn. | 嗨 奎因 |
[13:47] | You know, I’m your best friend, | 你知道我是你最好的朋友 |
[13:50] | and sometimes even I don’t like you. | 有时 连我都不喜欢你 |
[13:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:09] | “Join me,” the black knight says, | “归顺我”黑骑士说道 |
[14:12] | “then we can end this conflict forever.” | “我们就可以永远结束争斗” |
[14:15] | Never! | 休想! |
[14:21] | “I’ll never join you,” the white knight says. | “我永远不会归顺你”白骑士说道 |
[14:24] | “You killed my father.” | “你杀了我父亲” |
[14:31] | Creedy! | 克里迪! |
[14:34] | The black knight stares through the holes in his shiny mask, | 黑骑士透过闪光的面具 盯视着 |
[14:38] | and he speaks words that burn into our hero’s heart forever. | 然后说了一句让我们的英雄 刻骨铭心的话 |
[14:48] | “lam your father.” | “我是你父亲” |
[14:54] | No! | 不! |
[15:01] | Did you make that up, Mr. Quinn? | 是你编的吗 奎因先生? |
[15:04] | Course I did. | 当然是我 |
[15:08] | All right, kids. Time for bed. | 好了孩子们 该睡觉了 |
[15:10] | – No! – One more! – No! | – 不! – 再来一个! – 不! |
[15:12] | Tomorrow. No, no. Prayers first. | 明天 不 不 先祈祷 |
[15:16] | Tomorrow! | 明天! |
[15:17] | – “The Lion King”! – Yeah! – Yeah! | – “狮子王”! – 对! – 对! |
[15:19] | Tomorrow! Prayers first! | 明天! 先祈祷! |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:29] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[15:31] | What do we do when we wake? | 醒着时我们做什么? |
[15:33] | Keep both eyes on the sky. | 两只眼睛看着天 |
[15:38] | What do we do when we sleep? | 睡觉时我们做什么? |
[15:40] | Keep one eye on the sky. | 一只眼睛看着天 |
[15:43] | What do we do when we see them? | 看到它们时我们做什么? |
[15:46] | Dig hard, dig deep, | 用力挖 挖得深 |
[15:49] | run for shelter, | 跑进洞里 |
[15:50] | and never look back. | 决不回头 |
[15:53] | Well done. | 很好 |
[15:54] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 孩子们 |
[15:55] | Bedtime. | 睡觉 |
[15:57] | Bedtime! | 睡觉! |
[15:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:02] | Why can’t we stay up later? | 为何我们不能多玩会? |
[16:25] | Michael? | 迈克尔? |
[16:27] | Quinn’s asleep. | 奎因睡了 |
[16:29] | I took the keys. Let’s go. | 我拿到了钥匙 我们走 |
[16:39] | You keep quiet. | 安静点 |
[17:57] | Hello, Liam. | 你好 利安 |
[17:58] | Willem says it’s dragon breath. | 威廉说,这是龙的呼吸声 |
[18:02] | Don’t you listen to him. It’s just the wind. | 别听他的 只是风声 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:42] | Oh, God. | 噢 上帝 |
[19:46] | Ajay, alarm. | 阿杰 拉警报 |
[19:58] | Take cover, kids. Come on, now. | 躲起来 孩子们 快 马上 |
[20:01] | There we go, then. | 快点走 |
[20:02] | Okay, children! | 好的 孩子们! |
[20:04] | Head up! One at a time! | 小心点! 一个一个走! |
[20:07] | Single file. Single file. | 站一队 站一队 |
[20:15] | Let’s move! | 走吧! |
[20:16] | Right. | 好 |
[20:20] | Move the kids. Let’s go. Come on. | 让孩子走 我们走 快 |
[20:25] | Creedy? | 克里迪? |
[20:26] | – Yeah? – You got a count? | 查人数没? |
[20:27] | Yeah. We’re good. | 是的 全到了 |
[20:28] | Quinn! | 奎因! |
[20:30] | Quinn! | 奎因! |
[20:32] | In the field. | 在田里 |
[21:24] | Dragons! | 龙! |
[21:25] | Go get Eddie. | 去叫艾迪 |
[21:55] | Rachel! | 拉切尔! |
[21:56] | Rachel! | 拉切尔! |
[21:58] | I’m here! | 我在这! |
[22:00] | Devon! | 迪文! |
[22:02] | Devon! | 迪文! |
[22:03] | – Devon! – Michael! | – 迪文! – 迈克尔! |
[22:04] | – D- where’s Michael? – Michael? | – 迈克尔呢? – 迈克尔? |
[22:08] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔! 迈克尔! |
[22:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:13] | – Where’s Matt? – He’s dead. | – 麦特在哪儿? – 他死了 |
[22:16] | Eddie! | 艾迪! |
[22:19] | Let’s go! Move! | 我们走! 快! |
[22:36] | – Come on! Go! – Come on, Michael! | – 快! 走啊! – 快呀 迈克尔! |
[22:39] | Go! Move! | 快! 走啊! |
[22:42] | Keep going! Come on! | 继续走! 快! |
[22:59] | Dadw-what’ll we do? | 爸我们怎么办? |
[23:03] | We’re trapped! | 我们被围了! |
[23:17] | Come on! | 快! |
[23:19] | Go! | 走! |
[23:20] | – Move it! – Hurry up! | – 快走! – 快快! |
[23:24] | Go! Come on! Quick! | 走! 快! 快呀! |
[23:28] | Get in there! Get in! | 进那里! 进去! |
[23:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[24:12] | Devon! | 迪文! |
[24:14] | Come on, Creedy. Come on, Creedy! | 快 克里迪 快 克里迪! |
[24:16] | – It’s gonna blow up! – Back up! Back up! Back up! | – 要爆炸了! – 后退! 后退! 后退! |
[24:19] | Oh, my God! Back up! | 上帝! 后退! |
[24:21] | I’m going as fast as I can! | 我在尽力! |
[24:26] | Back up! Back up! Back up! | 后退! 后退! 后退! |
[24:33] | Stop! Quinn, stop! | 停! 奎因 停! |
[24:35] | – Let me bloody go! – No! | – 他妈的让我走! – 不! |
[24:43] | No, Quinn! | 不 奎因! |
[24:49] | Devon’s there! | 迪文在那儿! |
[24:54] | Devon!! | 迪文!! |
[24:56] | Devon!! | 迪文!! |
[25:04] | He doesn’t care about us. | 他不在乎我们 |
[25:07] | He just wants the damn ash off that field. | 他只是要农田里的灰烬 |
[25:38] | Creedy’s one-and-only black label, | 克里迪唯一的黑方 |
[25:40] | aged two weeks in a steel barrel. | 在铁桶存放了2周 |
[25:43] | Now, the secret’s swallowing fast. | 诀窍是快速吞下去 |
[25:45] | That way it just burns your stomach and not your throat. | 这样就只会烧你的胃 而不烧你的喉咙 |
[25:50] | Go on. | 喝吧 |
[25:51] | Sip it and weep. | 喝了再哭 |
[25:53] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的家伙 |
[25:55] | Huh? | 呃? |
[25:57] | Who? Eddie? | 谁? 艾迪? |
[25:59] | A father’s not meant to bury his kids. | 做父亲的不该为孩子送葬 |
[26:00] | It’s supposed to be the other way around. | 而是应该反过来 |
[26:02] | Yeah, well, he wouldn’t have had to | 是的 但 若他听劝 |
[26:03] | – if he’d just listened, would he? – No. | – 他也不必这样 对吗? – 对 |
[26:04] | No, Creedy. Maybe he was right. | 不 克里迪 或许他是对的 |
[26:07] | It’s easy to square your shoulders and bear it when you don’t have kids. | 你要挺起肩膀扛下来很容易 因为你没有孩子 |
[26:11] | Maybe there won’t be another harvest. | 或许不会再有收成了 |
[26:13] | No. Not now, with half the crop gone. | 不 是暂时没有 一半的粮食没了 |
[26:16] | God knows how we’re going to get through. | 上帝知道我们怎样才能熬过去 |
[26:19] | You remember when we’d go out and bring in 80%, 90% of it? | 你记得我们曾经出去摘回80%或90%的果子的情形吗? |
[26:22] | Not anymore. | 不会再有了 |
[26:24] | Not in the last few years. | 这几年都没有 |
[26:27] | They’re hungrier, too. | 它们也在饿 |
[26:28] | Hey | 嘿 |
[26:30] | you’re not giving up on me, are you? | 你不是对我泄气了吧? |
[26:35] | No. | 不是 |
[26:37] | I just thought if we could hang on, | 我以前想 如果我们坚持 |
[26:40] | somehow we’d make it through. | 我们总能熬过去 |
[26:56] | This is a national civil defense alert for all who can hear this | 现在向所有人发布全国民防警报 |
[27:00] | no choice but to authorize the use of nuclear weapons | 除了批准使用核武器现在已别无选择 |
[27:26] | The sole survivor was a 12-year-old boy | 唯一生还者是一个12岁的小孩 |
[27:40] | Roger that. | 罗杰 |
[27:42] | I’m going in. Stay high on my | 我要进去了 提高警惕 |
[27:45] | Charge all weapons. | 所有武器都装上弹药 |
[27:51] | Hey, Barlow, I’ve got voices. | 嗨 巴罗 我听到声音了 |
[27:53] | Ajay, what are you smoking? | 阿杰 你在抽什么? |
[27:55] | I’m not messing with you, Barlow. | 我不是在和你瞎扯 巴罗 |
[27:57] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[27:58] | A look at what? | 看什么? |
[28:01] | She’s not moving. | 她没动 |
[28:02] | Forget the bird and use the scope, you wanker. | 别管那鸟 用望远镜 你这混蛋 |
[28:18] | Oh, dear. | 噢 上帝 |
[28:25] | Creedy! | 克里迪! |
[28:27] | Creedy! | 克里迪! |
[28:28] | I’ve got to go. | 我必须走了 |
[28:35] | All right, lads, this isn’t a drill! | 好了 伙计们 这不是演习! |
[28:39] | Move it along! | 快! |
[28:41] | Get those out. One to Creedy. | 把这拿出去 给克里迪一枝 |
[28:43] | Another one to Jared! | 另一枝给嘉雷! |
[28:44] | Here’s Creedy’s. | 这是克里迪的 |
[28:46] | All right, all right! Come on, then! Come on! | 好了 好了! 快! 快! |
[28:49] | Extra shells! | 备用子弹! |
[28:51] | Come on! | 快! |
[28:53] | We haven’t got all day! | 一天都没安宁! |
[29:26] | Marauders. | 掠夺者 |
[29:28] | Years since we’ve seen them. | 很多年没见他们了 |
[29:32] | Well, look on the bright side. | 看看桥那边 |
[29:36] | At least we’re not alone. | 至少我们不孤单了 |
[30:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:37] | Only one thing worse than a dragon | 只有一样东西比龙更糟糕 |
[30:41] | Americans. | 美国人 |
[30:48] | Oh, what a dump. | 哦 一片狼籍 |
[30:55] | Who’s in charge?! | 谁是负责的?! |
[31:01] | Well, that would be you, then. | 哦 那就是你了 |
[31:14] | Anything happens, you know what to do. | 如果发生什么事 你知道该怎么做 |
[31:19] | Uh, no. I have no idea. | 不 我不知道 |
[31:23] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[31:46] | That’s a big tank. | 那是辆大坦克 |
[31:58] | You responsible for this place? | 这里你负责? |
[32:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[32:02] | Name’s Van Zan, Kentucky lrregulars. | 我叫凡・赞 肯塔基州非正规军 |
[32:05] | You’re a long way from home, Van Zan. You lost? | 你可是远道而来 凡・赞 迷路了? |
[32:09] | Rebuilt a National Guard C5A. | 重建了国民警卫队C5A |
[32:12] | Flew it 8,000 miles on 2 engines and tried to set it down | 靠两个发动机飞了8000英里 |
[32:16] | on the old strip outside of Manchester. | 在曼切斯特外的旧机场着了陆 |
[32:19] | Lost 122 men and most of my fuel. | 损失了122个人 和大部分燃料 |
[32:23] | We need shelter and a place to refit artillery. | 我们需要个藏身地稍做休整 |
[32:25] | We’ll be out of your hair by 1800 hours tomorrow. | 明天我们就不会再打扰你们 |
[32:28] | That’s a good story, especially the bit about the plane, | 好动听的故事 尤其是飞机那一段 |
[32:31] | but there hasn’t been anything in the air for 20 years. | 这天上已经20年没东西飞了 |
[32:33] | That’s their territory. | 那是它们的领地 |
[32:35] | It’s my territory. It’s your territory. | 那是我的领地 那是你的领地 |
[32:38] | They’re just rentin’ it. | 他们只是暂借 |
[32:40] | Turn around, Van Zan. | 调头走吧 凡・赞 |
[32:46] | Don’t be a fool. | 别犯傻 |
[32:51] | We can do this easy | 我们想这么做 |
[32:53] | or we can do it real easy. | 可是容易得很 |
[33:04] | You try it. | 你试试看 |
[33:10] | You ever seen one of these? | 你见过这个吗? |
[33:13] | Not many men have. | 不是很多人有的 |
[33:16] | Got it off the first one I killed. | 从我杀的第一条龙上拿下来的 |
[33:20] | The plane was better. | 飞机的大话还好些 |
[33:23] | So now you’re a dragon killer. | 现在你又成了屠龙者 |
[33:26] | That’s not even original. | 一点新意也没有 |
[33:28] | It was in a wheat field | 是在一个麦田里 |
[33:29] | just south of Coffeyville, Kansas. | 就在肯萨斯州的科菲城南面 |
[33:33] | It was late November. | 去年十一月份的事 |
[33:35] | It’s a month of mist. | 是个多雾的月份 |
[33:37] | And we were caught in the open. | 我们在野外被追上 |
[33:39] | The sun was setting behind us. | 太阳就要落山 |
[33:42] | There was nowhere to run. | 无处可逃 |
[33:44] | Twice it came in on us, | 它冲过来两次 |
[33:45] | and twice it missed the heart of us. | 两次都没有得手 |
[33:51] | And that’s when I had an epiphany. | 这时我茅塞顿开 |
[33:56] | You see, they have great visionin the day. | 你知道 它们在白天视力很好 |
[34:02] | And they have even better vision at night. | 它们在晚上视力更好 |
[34:06] | But in the failing light, they can’t focus. | 但如果没有光 它们就看不清 |
[34:12] | Magic hour. | 神奇的时刻 |
[34:29] | Coffeyville. | 科菲城 |
[34:31] | It’s etched in American history | 它被铭记在美国历史中 |
[34:33] | because the outlaw Dalton boys were killed there. | 因为歹徒道尔顿小子是在那里被正法的 |
[34:35] | Ordinary townsfolk rose up and took ’em down. | 普通老百姓自发起来除掉了他们 |
[34:41] | Maybe you’re the Dalton boys. | 也许你就是道尔顿小子 |
[34:43] | No, no we’re the townsfolk. | 不 不 我们是老百姓 |
[34:57] | You try anything | 你要耍什么花招 |
[35:00] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[35:06] | Didn’t get your name. | 还不知道你名字 |
[35:09] | Quinn. | 奎因 |
[35:50] | WellI’m sure you’ve got | 我肯定你对此 |
[35:52] | a perfectly good explanation for this, | 有个很完美的解释 |
[35:55] | but I’m buggered if I know what it is. | 不过我不明白为什么 |
[35:59] | He’s a dragon slayer. | 他能屠龙 |
[36:01] | A what? | 什么? |
[36:03] | He’s a dragon slayer! | 他能屠龙! |
[36:06] | Oh, he’s a dragon slayer. | 哦 他能屠龙 |
[36:07] | Oh, good. | 哦 好啊 |
[36:09] | And I suppose that makes you King Arthur, does it? | 我想这样你就成了阿瑟王 是吗? |
[36:11] | Christ Almighty, Quinn. | 老天爷啊 奎因 |
[36:14] | I mean, even if you believe that, | 我的意思是 就算你信他 |
[36:16] | and you’d have to be an imbecile, | 就算你是个白痴 |
[36:18] | – do you not think we’d be easy meat for these guys? – You weren’t there. | – 你没想过我们会成为这些家伙的囊中之物吗? – 你不在场 |
[36:21] | Look at this guy. Look. Look. | 看看这家伙 看看 |
[36:22] | I mean, he looks like – like a – like a rogue Marine. | 我觉得 他看起来象- 象个 – 象个海军流氓 |
[36:24] | You remember those guys? Oh, yeah, sure. | 你还记得那些家伙吗? 哦 当然 |
[36:28] | They blew up plenty of dragons in their time, | 他们那时炸掉许多龙 |
[36:30] | but they also took half the world – | 可他们也掠走了半个世界 – |
[36:31] | You weren’t there! I saw his eyes, Creedy! | 你不在场! 我看见了他的眼睛 克里迪! |
[37:10] | Move it! Move it! Move it! | 快! 快! 快! |
[37:37] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[37:39] | We ran a 30-mile grid in every direction – nothing. | 我们在各个方向30英里距离内搜索了一遍 – 没有东西 |
[37:43] | Could be on the moon, Denton. | 也许在月球上 丹顿 |
[37:47] | Quinn, this is Alexandra Jensen, U.S. Cavalry. | 奎因 这是 阿莉桑德拉 金森 美国骑兵 |
[37:52] | Oh. Captain Creedy. | 哦 克里迪上尉 |
[37:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:55] | How you doin’? Creedy. | 你好吗? 克里迪 |
[37:57] | Denton Van Zan. | 丹顿 凡・赞 |
[37:58] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[38:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[38:01] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[38:03] | Archangels. | 大天使 |
[38:05] | Huh? | 呃? |
[38:06] | 17 seconds | 17秒 |
[38:08] | once they jump from the chopper, that’s their life expectancy. | 他们只要从飞机上跳下 就只能活这么久 |
[38:11] | You never thought of giving them parachutes? | 你没想过给他们降落伞吗? |
[38:14] | They’re not much help. They’re bulla men. | 他们没什么用 他们是bulla men |
[38:16] | What? | 什么? |
[38:18] | They were used by gladiators to snare other men. | 格斗者用他们来引诱其他人 |
[38:22] | Not men, dragons. | 不是人 是龙 |
[38:25] | So, you guys, uh, jump out the chopper | 那么说 你们就是 从飞机上跳下 |
[38:29] | and use a net to snare dragons? | 拿个网来诱捕龙的吗? |
[38:32] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[38:34] | Ha. I mean, sure, yeah. | 哈 当然了 |
[38:36] | I mean you would, wouldn’t you? | 我是说 你们真是这样吗? |
[38:53] | Three watches, eight hours each. | 三个守卫 每人八个小时 |
[38:57] | All the kids in the shelter. | 所有的孩子进防空洞 |
[39:00] | Rifles on the keep and walls. | 看好枪 挂在墙上 |
[39:02] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[39:03] | Aren’t you forgetting who let them in? | 你忘了谁让他们进来的吗? |
[39:06] | Don’t mean I trust ’em. | 不代表我信任他们 |
[39:14] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[39:32] | I just brewed a fresh pot, if that’s what you’re looking for. | 我刚泡了一壶 如果你找的是这个的话 |
[39:36] | A whetstone, actually. | 其实我要找磨刀石 |
[39:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:49] | Is that your son? | 那是你儿子吗? |
[39:51] | No. Got him from the pound. | 不是 在池塘边捡的 |
[39:56] | Hmm. Is that where you get all your children? | 你的孩子都是这么来的吗? |
[40:02] | I found him in a village near Bray. | 我在布雷边的一个村子找到他的 |
[40:04] | 3 years old, sitting with his mum. | 3岁 坐在他妈妈旁边 |
[40:07] | He kept trying to wake her up. | 他已经想把她弄醒 |
[40:09] | She had been dead for days. | 她已经死了好几天了 |
[40:13] | We were making our way up here, a few of us – me, Creedy, and Barlow. | 我们几个正一路前进 – 克里迪 巴罗和我 |
[40:18] | No idea how we were gonna survive. | 不知道怎样才能活命 |
[40:20] | Anyway, I grabbed him. | 不管怎么样 我带上了他 |
[40:23] | What else was I gonna do? | 我还能怎么办? |
[40:25] | Leave him. | 丢下他 |
[40:28] | Most men would have | 大多数人都会 |
[40:30] | especially back in the early years. | 尤其在那些年里 |
[40:32] | Everybody’s just running for their lives. | 每个人都在逃命 |
[40:35] | Yeah. Well, I didn’t. | 是 好吧 我没有 |
[40:39] | Regretted it ever since, of course. | 当然后来后悔过 |
[40:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[41:01] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[41:05] | You want to know anything, you ask Van Zan. | 你想知道什么 问凡・赞去 |
[41:36] | Goosh, you alive?! | 顾施 你还活着吗?! |
[41:37] | Not even close, Denton. | 还没呢 丹顿 |
[41:44] | Alex! Radios are down! | 阿莉! 无线电坏了! |
[41:46] | Cover the east ridge and tell me what you see! | 掩护东岭 告诉我你看见了什么! |
[41:49] | Men, get ready to rock ‘n’ roll! | 兄弟们 准备应战! |
[41:50] | We got a dragon to kill! | 我们有条龙要杀! |
[41:53] | – Goosh, set the triangulators! – Roger that! | – 顾施 布好三角仪! – 罗杰 快! |
[41:55] | Tito, Mead, Piscatella, bounce your butts! | 帝托 麦德 皮斯卡特拉 动作快一点! |
[41:58] | Move out! | 出发! |
[42:41] | Alex, what do you see? | 阿莉 你看见什么? |
[42:45] | No sign of it. | 没有龙的迹象 |
[42:46] | Visibility is about 3 miles on the deck. | 只能看见地面以上3英里 |
[42:49] | Roger that. | 罗杰收到 |
[42:50] | Stay on the deck till I get the verticals up. | 留在上面 直到我把杆子都竖好 |
[42:53] | Copy that, Van Zan. | 收到 凡・赞 |
[42:55] | Waiting for triangulator. Safety first, guys. | 等待三角仪 安全第一 |
[42:57] | Safety?! What part of this job do you find safe?! | 安全?! 这任务什么地方你觉得是安全的?! |
[43:00] | It’s not you I’m worried about. It’s my chopper. | 我担心的不是你 是我的飞机 |
[43:03] | Oh. Cold. Ha ha ha ha! | 哦 真无情 哈哈哈哈! |
[43:12] | First vertical’s up. | 第一根竿子竖起来了 |
[43:13] | Vertical 1 up, Alex. | 第一根竿子竖起来了 阿莉 |
[43:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[43:26] | Second vertical is up. | 第二根竿子竖起来了 |
[43:28] | Second vertical is up, Alex. | 第二根竿子竖起来了 阿莉 |
[43:29] | Now, once I have radar, you go to 5,000 feet. | 现在 雷达一旦起作用 你就飞到5000尺的高度 |
[43:32] | Fly directly back above my location. | 直接飞回到我的位置上方 |
[43:35] | Gideon, you and the boys bring that bitch right down on my head, | 吉迪恩 你和那帮家伙把那婊子带到我头顶 |
[43:38] | and I’ll take it from there. | 我从那里打它 |
[43:39] | Copy that, Van Zan. | 收到 凡・赞 |
[43:40] | Alvarez, you’re the bait. | 阿瓦雷 你做诱饵 |
[43:43] | Jefferson, you and l are the gunners. | 杰斐逊 你和我射击 |
[43:44] | We don’t open our chutes | 除非你和我们确认它已经被打死了 |
[43:46] | until you give us confirmation that it’s down, right? | 否则我们不打开降落伞 对吗t? |
[43:54] | Bogey on our tail, 200 yards! | 妖怪在我们后面 200码! |
[43:56] | – Go, go, go, go! – Roger! | – 走 走 走 走! – 罗杰! |
[43:58] | I’ll try to lose it up in the clouds. | 我想法在云里甩掉它 |
[44:08] | Piscatella, do you read me? | 皮斯卡特拉 你听见吗? |
[44:25] | God damn it, Piscatella! Get your vertical up! | 妈的 皮斯卡特拉! 把秆子竖起来! |
[44:34] | Come on, number 3! Piscatella, that’s you! | 3号! 皮斯卡特拉 我在说你! |
[44:37] | I’m almost there! | 我马上到了! |
[44:38] | I’m almost at the top of the – | 我马上到顶 – |
[44:46] | God damn it, Piscatella. Come in. | 妈的 皮斯卡特拉 说话 |
[44:50] | Ajay? | 阿杰? |
[44:52] | Can you hear anything? | 你能听见吗? |
[44:54] | Van Zan’s trying to take it on, Quinn, | 奎因 凡・赞准备 |
[44:56] | using some kind of 3-d mapping device. | 用一种三维定位设备来杀死它 |
[44:57] | If they don’t get that third vertical up, | 如果第三根竿子竖不起来的话 |
[44:59] | Alex is flying blind. | 阿莉就只有盲目地飞 |
[45:09] | Come on! | 快啊! |
[45:14] | Van Zan, what’s going on? | 凡・赞 怎么回事? |
[45:15] | I’m at altitude. We’re blind up here. | 我在高处 我们在上面什么也看不见 |
[45:18] | Can you give me some time? I’m having trouble with the third vertical. | 你能给我点时间吗? 第三根竿子有点麻烦 |
[45:25] | Come on, number 3! Piscatella, that’s you! | 快点 3号! 皮斯卡特拉 说你呢! |
[45:27] | Get your vertical up! | 把竿子竖起来! |
[45:55] | All right, Piscatella. | 好了 皮斯卡特拉 |
[45:56] | Third vertical’s up. | 第三根竿子起来了 |
[45:57] | Alex, we have visual. | 阿莉 我们有图象了 |
[46:00] | Monitor’s coming up. | 显示器有图象了 |
[46:05] | Hold on! | 顶住! |
[46:07] | Alvarez! | 阿瓦雷! |
[46:15] | It’s right on us! It’s right on us! | 它就在我们上面! 它就在我们上面! |
[46:18] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 快 快 快 快! |
[46:23] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[46:26] | Talk to me, Alex! | 说话 阿莉! |
[46:27] | Angels are flying. | 天使在飞翔 |
[46:44] | Alex, do you have a reading?! | 阿莉 你有读数吗?! |
[46:49] | – Okay. Target – 1,500 feet. | – 好的 目标 – 1500尺 |
[46:51] | Copy that. Alvarez, do you have a visual?! | 收到 阿瓦雷 你有图象吗?! |
[46:54] | Negative. | 否 |
[46:59] | Damn it! It’s right on top of me! Shoot! | 妈的! 它就在我上面! 射啊! |
[47:02] | Shoot at what?! I can’t see a thing! | 射什么?! 我什么也看不见! |
[47:08] | Nets away! | 放网! |
[47:13] | Great shot! | 打得好! |
[47:15] | All right, Jefferson! | 好啊 杰斐逊! |
[47:16] | Roger that. | 罗杰收到 |
[47:19] | Alvarez, can you see it? | 阿瓦雷 你能看见它吗? |
[47:21] | Negative. I think it’s down. | 否 我想它已被打掉了 |
[47:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[47:27] | Shit! Alex, both nets just flew right by me. | 妈的! 阿莉 两个网刚从我旁边飞过 |
[47:30] | Alvarez, can you confirm that it is down? | 阿瓦雷 你确定它被打掉了吗? |
[47:34] | Copy that! | 收到! |
[47:35] | Negative! It’s on me! | 否! 它在我上面! |
[47:56] | Jefferson, I’m not getting any contact with Alvarez. | 杰斐逊 我无法和阿瓦雷取得联络 |
[48:00] | Keep your eyes open. | 注意观察 |
[48:02] | Roger that. | 罗杰收到 |
[48:03] | – Jefferson, look out! – Oh, my | – 杰斐逊 当心! – 哦 我的 |
[48:15] | Gideon’s down. | 吉迪恩下去了 |
[48:19] | Piscatella. | 皮斯卡特拉 |
[48:21] | – Piscatella, do you read me? – Van Zan. | – 皮斯卡特拉 你听见吗? – 凡・赞 |
[48:23] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[48:24] | Quinn. | 奎因 |
[48:25] | Quinn, where’s Piscatella? | 奎因 皮斯卡特拉在哪里? |
[48:27] | – He’s gone. – Are you ready to ride? | – 他死了 – 你能骑马吗? |
[48:29] | ‘Cause you got about 30 seconds till the bitch is on top of you. | 因为你只有大约30秒钟时间 那婊子就会到你头顶 |
[48:31] | You bring her to me. | 你把它带给我 |
[48:33] | You’re the bait, Quinn, 1,600 pounds of horseflesh. | 你是诱饵 奎因 1600磅的马肉 |
[48:36] | Ride her right down my throat. Do you read me? | 骑马把它带到我的嘴边 你听见吗? |
[48:38] | Ride the north road to the quarry. | 走北边去采石场的路 |
[48:40] | Bring her to me, Quinn. | 把它带到我这里 奎因 |
[48:45] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[48:49] | Hmm? Here we go. | 行了 |
[48:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[49:00] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[49:03] | Line up 20 yards south by southwest! | 西南偏南20码排好! |
[49:07] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[49:18] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[49:23] | 1,200 yards. | 1200码 |
[49:25] | – Wind velocity – 10.2 north by northwest. | – 风速 – 102 西北偏北 |
[49:29] | Come on! Come on! | 来吧! 来吧! |
[50:56] | Yeah, this is really good stuff. Thanks. | 这真是好东西 谢谢 |
[51:01] | Hey, good day, Quinn, yeah? | 嘿 今天是个好日子 奎因 是吗? |
[51:03] | All right, Quinn. | 好了 奎因 |
[51:06] | Hats off to you, mate. | 向你致意 伙计 |
[51:22] | *stand baby | |
[51:24] | Listen here baby | |
[51:26] | And stop actin’ so crazy | |
[51:29] | You say your mom ain’t home | |
[51:30] | It ain’t my concern | |
[51:32] | Just a-play with me | |
[51:34] | And you won’t get burned | |
[51:36] | I have only one itchin’ desire | |
[51:39] | Let me stand next to your fire | |
[51:42] | Let me stand yeah | |
[51:44] | Let me stand baby | |
[51:47] | Let me stand | |
[52:02] | Envy the country that has heroes, huh?! | 羡慕那些有英雄的国家 是吗?! |
[52:12] | I say pity the country that needs ’em. | 我要说需要英雄的国家真可怜 |
[52:20] | What are you celebrating? | 你们在庆祝什么? |
[52:22] | One dragon down, three men dead? Oh, yeah. | 打下一条龙 死了三个人? 哦 是啊 |
[52:26] | At that rate, we might just be getting somewhere in about 320 years. | 按这个比例我们可能要320年以后 才能有所进展 |
[52:31] | Is that what you want? | 这是你们想要的吗? |
[52:34] | You want a little accommodation? | 你们想要有个容身之地吗? |
[52:39] | These beasts live on ash. | 这些野兽靠灰烬生存 |
[52:42] | They feed on death. | 以死亡为食 |
[52:45] | There’s no middle ground | 没有中间立场 |
[52:48] | not for them, not for us. | 他们没有 我们没有 |
[52:53] | And sure as hell not for my men who died out there today. | 今天死去的我的手下更没有 |
[53:02] | But you go ahead. | 不过你们继续吧 |
[53:05] | Have your little soiree. | 继续你们的小小 聚会 |
[53:11] | Personally, you disgust me. | 你们讨厌我这个人 |
[53:20] | We bury our dead at dawn. | 我们会在拂晓时安葬我们的死者 |
[54:37] | What are you doing here, Quinn? | 你在这里干什么 奎因? |
[54:41] | You’re standing on ground where I’ve buried hundreds. | 你所站的土地 我已埋葬过数百人 |
[54:46] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[54:47] | I’m asking the questions. | 该我问你 |
[54:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[54:54] | I leadyou follow. | 我领导你听从 |
[55:19] | I kept these for you. | 我帮你留着的 |
[55:21] | They sent them off proud, Alex. | 它们骄傲地为他们送行 阿莉 |
[55:24] | Alex is the keeper of the dead, Quinn. | 阿莉是死者的保管者 奎因 |
[55:27] | She’s our memory. | 她是我们的记忆 |
[55:28] | When this thing is over, | 等事情结束 |
[55:30] | she’s gonna build a wall with those things. | 她会用这些造一道纪念墙 |
[55:33] | And, unfortunately, it’s gonna be a very long wall. | 不幸的是 那将是一道很长的墙 |
[55:36] | I’m out of resources, Quinn. | 我缺资源 奎因 |
[55:38] | I’m out of men. | 我缺人手 |
[55:40] | Alex, tell him. | 阿莉 告诉他 |
[55:42] | – Did you see the one we brought down, the big bull? – Yeah. | – 你见过我们打下的那只吗 那只大公龙? – 是的 |
[55:46] | Well, it wasn’t. It was a female. | 好吧 那不是公的 它是母的 |
[55:48] | There was at least one egg, probably more. | 至少有一个卵 也许更多 |
[55:51] | We’ve hit over 200 of them, and as far as we can tell, | 我们已经打了200多只 据我们所知 |
[55:55] | they’re all females. | 他们都是母的 |
[55:56] | How about you, Quinn? You ever seen a male? | 你呢 奎因? 你见过公的吗? |
[55:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:00] | When I’m running for my life, | 我在逃命的时候 |
[56:02] | I don’t stop to look at the plumbing. | 不会停下来去看它是公是母 |
[56:03] | Well, we have. | 好吧 我们看过 |
[56:05] | Alex discovered it about two years back. | 阿莉大约两年前就发现了 |
[56:08] | She worked out how the fire in the glands – | 她研究出来火是如何在腺内 – |
[56:10] | Two glands in the mouth secrete separate chemicals, yep. | 嘴里有两条腺 分别分泌化学物质 对 |
[56:13] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[56:14] | Combine in exhalation – nitro-napalm. | 在呼气时把两者混合形成 – 硝化汽油 |
[56:17] | Yeah. Well, the chemical engineer is dead now. | 是 可化学工程师现在已经死了 |
[56:20] | That was his theory. | 那是他的理论 |
[56:21] | We figure they’re like fish. | 我们认为它们象鱼一样 |
[56:23] | The females spawn the eggs. | 母的产卵 |
[56:25] | One male passes over and fertilizes thousands. | 一只公的逐个授精 孕育出几千只小龙 |
[56:29] | Did you hear what she said, Quinn? | 你听见她的话了吗 奎因? |
[56:32] | One male. | 一只公的 |
[56:33] | That’s why we never see any others, ’cause there’s only one. | 这就是为什么我们从未见过其它的 因为只有一只 |
[56:36] | Now, we tracked the epidemiology of these things, | 我们跟踪研究这些东西的流行病学 |
[56:38] | and we found out where they’re from. | 我们发现了它们的来历 |
[56:39] | And that is why we’re here. | 这就是我们来这里的原因 |
[56:41] | We kill the male, we kill the species. | 我们毁灭了公龙 我们就毁灭了整个物种 |
[56:46] | We’re going to London. | 我们要去伦敦 |
[56:48] | Good luck. It’s that way. | 祝你们走运 在那个方向 |
[56:51] | No, I need soldiers. | 不 我需要战士 |
[56:53] | – Quinn, are you listening to me? I need men – – Men from Pembury went to London. | – 奎因 你在听我说吗? 我需要人 – 彭伯里的人曾往伦敦去 |
[56:56] | And maybe she’s right, because they disturbed something. | 也许她是对的 因为他们打扰了什么东西 |
[56:59] | 90 of them died, | 他们中有90个人死了 |
[57:00] | and then it backtracked them to their fortress. | 然后它把他们逼回到他们的要塞 |
[57:02] | And you haven’t seen destruction like that, Van Zan | 你没有见过那样的毁灭 凡・赞 |
[57:04] | not even in this world. | 即使在这样的世界里也没有 |
[57:05] | So we walk over dead men – | 所以我们沿着死者的足迹 – |
[57:07] | Not with my people, you won’t! | 我的人不去 不可以! |
[57:09] | I’ve got a castle full of them. | 我有一城堡的人 |
[57:11] | I’m trying to keep them alive. | 我要尽力让他们活着 |
[57:12] | You’re just letting them die slower. | 你只是让他们死得慢一点 |
[57:15] | I said no. | 我说不行 |
[57:17] | I made a mistake letting you through those gates. | 我让你们进来是我的错 |
[57:19] | I saw something in your eyes. I thought it was awe. I was wrong. | 我在眼里看到了某种东西 我以为那是力量 我错了 |
[57:22] | It’s madness. You’re insane. | 那是疯狂 你疯了 |
[57:24] | And I want you out before you do more damage. | 在你造成更多伤害以前 我要你离开 |
[57:33] | Look out the window. | 看看窗外 |
[57:36] | Eden’s not burning. It’s burnt. | 伊甸园不是正在燃烧 而是已经燃烧殆尽 |
[57:48] | Why don’t you want to go? | 你为什么不想去? |
[57:53] | What happened there? | 那儿发生过什么? |
[57:58] | My mother was working on a railway tunnel – project engineer. | 我母亲在铁路隧道工作 – 项目工程师 |
[58:02] | She died there, okay? | 她死在那里 行了吗? |
[58:07] | You’ve seen it, haven’t you? | 你见过它 是吗? |
[58:15] | Quinn! | 奎因! |
[58:17] | Trouble. | 麻烦了 |
[58:22] | There’s nothing magical about ’em. | 它们没什么神秘的 |
[58:24] | They’re made up of a collection of organs. | 他们也是由器官组成的 |
[58:27] | They have a mind, a heart, and a liver. | 他们有脑子 有心 有肝 |
[58:29] | You take out one of these, you bring down the beast! | 你拿走一样 你就打死了那野兽! |
[58:37] | Is that it? Four of you? | 就这些吗? 四个人? |
[58:43] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[58:45] | Eddie, what you doin’? | 艾迪 你在干什么? |
[58:47] | You got kids, man. | 你有孩子啊 |
[58:49] | That’s why I’m going, Creedy. That’s why. | 所以我才要走 克里迪 所以 |
[58:56] | The volunteer section of this campaign’s now over. It’s time for the draft. | 这次活动的自愿部分现在结束 现在开始选拔 |
[58:59] | Tito, Mead | 帝托 麦德 |
[59:01] | get the six strongest men they have and load ’em up. | 找六个他们中间最强壮的带走 |
[59:03] | – Right. – Got it. | – 好 – 明白 |
[59:04] | Dig your own holes. Die in ’em. | 自掘坟墓 死去吧 |
[59:10] | I said no! | 我说过不行! |
[59:12] | No, Quinn! | 不 奎因! |
[59:18] | Get out of my way, Quinn. | 走开 奎因 |
[59:55] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[59:57] | Get him off! | 拉开他! |
[1:00:00] | I’ll kill ya! I’ll kill ya! | 我要杀了你! 我要杀了你! |
[1:00:04] | I’ll kill ya! I’ll kill ya! | 我要杀了你! 我要杀了你! |
[1:00:07] | – That’s what we need. – I’ll kill ya! | – 这是我们需要的 – 我要杀了你! |
[1:00:08] | He’s gonna bring it back here! | 他会把它带回到这里! |
[1:00:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:00:13] | All right, he’s had enough. | 好了 他受够了 |
[1:00:20] | Go, London! | 去伦敦! |
[1:00:25] | Come on! Move ’em out! | 来吧! 拉他们出来! |
[1:00:28] | Come on! Grab those guys! | 来吧! 把他们带走! |
[1:00:37] | You, you, you! | 你 你 你! |
[1:00:56] | He would have killed you. | 他本来早杀了你啦 |
[1:00:58] | He doesn’t feel things. | 他没有感情 |
[1:00:59] | That’s the only way he can do what he does. | 只有这样他才能做成他做的事 |
[1:01:04] | Here. Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:01:06] | Iodine. | 碘酒 |
[1:01:09] | Hurts like hell, but it kills anything. | 很疼 但它能消毒 |
[1:01:40] | Good luck, Quinn. | 好运 奎因 |
[1:02:11] | You too busy to say goodbye? | 你连再见也不说一声吗? |
[1:02:14] | You’re not my father. | 你又不是我父亲 |
[1:02:16] | You can’t stop me, Quinn. | 你不能阻止我 奎因 |
[1:02:17] | I can be an archangel. | 我可以是大天使 |
[1:02:19] | Gideon says he’ll teach me. | 吉迪恩说他会教我 |
[1:02:21] | 17 seconds. | 17 秒 |
[1:02:23] | Did he tell you that’s how long they live? | 他有没有告诉你他们能活多久? |
[1:02:25] | Not the good ones. Gideon’s an 8-year veteran. | 好手就不会 吉迪恩是一个有着8年经验的老手 |
[1:02:27] | At least they’re still killing them. | 最起码他们还是杀了它们 |
[1:02:29] | A couple of years, Jared. That’s all I’m asking for. Give me that. | 再过几年 嘉雷 那是我全部的要求 给我这时间 |
[1:02:33] | After that, you’ll be old enough, and you can lead ’em. | 这之后 你够大了 你带他们去 |
[1:02:36] | That’s what I want. Out of everyone, you’re the best. | 这是我希望的 在这些人当中 你是最优秀的 |
[1:02:39] | It’s a waste of time, Quinn – all of it. | 这是浪费时间 奎因 所有这些 |
[1:02:41] | You’re right. I’m not your father. | 对 我不是你父亲 |
[1:02:45] | I can’tIock you in. I can’t make you stay. | 我不能关着你 我不能不让你走 |
[1:02:48] | And if you think you’re man enough to speak like that, | 如果你算个男子汉说那些话 |
[1:02:51] | then I guess you’re man enough to go. | 我想你也够格去了 |
[1:03:05] | Goodbye, Jared. | 再见 嘉雷 |
[1:03:08] | You look after yourself. | 自己照顾自己 |
[1:04:41] | That dragon smells like shit. | 那条龙味道真臭 |
[1:04:44] | Are you gonna burn it? | 你会把它烧了吗? |
[1:04:46] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:04:49] | They hate the smell of their dead. | 他们不喜欢死龙的气味 |
[1:04:53] | It’s the only thing that scares ’em. | 这是唯一使他们害怕的东西 |
[1:04:59] | It might buy us a couple of days. | 这也许会为我们赢得几天时间 |
[1:05:10] | Sorry, Quinn. | 抱歉 奎因 |
[1:05:17] | So am l. | 我也是 |
[1:05:22] | This time I was thinking I got rid of you for sure. | 这次我在想我彻底摆脱你了 |
[1:07:53] | Van Zan, what are we doing? | 凡・赞 我们在干什么? |
[1:07:56] | Do you see a way through? | 你可有看到路? |
[1:07:59] | Negative. It’s blocked for miles. | 没有 路堵了几英里 |
[1:08:01] | As far as the river, Denton. | 直到河那里 丹顿 |
[1:08:02] | Head back, Alex. | 调头 阿莉 |
[1:08:03] | – Find me a way around. – Copy. | – 在附近给我找条路 – 收到 |
[1:08:19] | Is this Pembury? | 这是彭伯里吗? |
[1:08:21] | This looks like Pembury. | 看起来像彭伯里 |
[1:08:23] | Do you want to turn back? | 你想回去吗? |
[1:08:25] | Nukes must have done this. | 一定是核武器 |
[1:08:26] | Nukes didn’t do this. | 不是核武器 |
[1:08:28] | Should we set the triangulators? | 我们应该放置三角仪吗? |
[1:08:35] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[1:08:39] | Man the 50-cal, lock and load, | 拿好50自动步枪 子弹上膛 |
[1:08:41] | cut the engines, and take your positions. | 关掉引擎各就各位 |
[1:08:47] | You heard him! Lock and load! | 你们听到他的话了! 子弹上膛! |
[1:08:50] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 我们上!上! |
[1:09:16] | I think it’s playing with us. | 我觉得他在和我们玩 |
[1:09:18] | It’s not playing with us. | 它没有在和我们玩 |
[1:09:21] | It’s setting us up. | 他想暗算我们 |
[1:10:12] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 |
[1:10:14] | Easy, girl. | 放松 孩子 |
[1:10:18] | Van Zan, it’s Alex. Can you read me? | 凡・赞 我是阿莉 听得到吗? |
[1:10:20] | Van Zan, can you hear me? | 凡・赞 能听到吗? |
[1:10:25] | Van Zan, if you can hear me, I’m coming back. | 凡・赞 如果能听到我正在返回 |
[1:10:30] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到吗? |
[1:10:56] | Van Zan! | 凡・赞! |
[1:11:00] | Van Zan! | 凡・赞! |
[1:11:03] | Van Zan! | 凡・赞! |
[1:11:16] | Denton | 丹顿 |
[1:11:18] | what happened? | 发生了什么? |
[1:11:20] | It was him. | 是他 |
[1:11:27] | Where are the soldiers? | 士兵们在哪里? |
[1:11:33] | One pass. | 一个牺牲了 |
[1:11:35] | He flew over just once. | 他只飞起来一次 |
[1:11:43] | The castle. | 城堡 |
[1:12:32] | Get the hell out of there! Take cover, everybody! | 快离开这里! 大家隐蔽! |
[1:12:35] | Get it moving! | 走! |
[1:12:40] | Anybody upstairs?! | 上面有人吗?! |
[1:13:35] | Jared! | 嘉雷! |
[1:13:40] | – Creedy! – Quinn! | – 克里迪! – 奎因! |
[1:13:52] | Have you got them all? | 孩子们都救出来了吗? |
[1:13:56] | Creedy, help! | 克里迪 救命! |
[1:13:58] | I’ll get him! You take her downstairs! | 我去救他! 你带她下楼! |
[1:13:59] | Hurry up! That big boy won’t stop until it’s killed us all! | 快点! 那个大家伙在把我们全杀了之前不会停的 |
[1:14:04] | Katie – she won’t move. | 凯蒂 – 她不肯走 |
[1:14:06] | Come on, Katie. Willem, get on my shoulder. | 来吧 凯蒂 威廉 到我的肩膀上来 |
[1:14:09] | Katie, come on. Let go of the wall. | 凯蒂 来啊 别抓着墙 |
[1:14:12] | Let go. Let go! | 放手!放手! |
[1:14:25] | Take her! Take her! | 接住她!接住她 |
[1:14:37] | Everybody, move to the back! | 大家到后面去! |
[1:14:40] | I’ve got all the kids. Okay, keep pushing up. | 所有孩子都在了 好 抓紧时间 |
[1:14:42] | Katie’s blanket. | 凯蒂的毯子 |
[1:14:56] | Where is everyone?! | 大家在哪?! |
[1:14:58] | Don’t you go up there, Quinn! | 你别上去 奎因! |
[1:15:00] | There’s 65 people up there, Creedy. I’m going! | 上面有65个人克里迪 我去了! |
[1:15:02] | God damn it, Quinn. | 该死的 奎因 |
[1:15:04] | Don’t you dare leave! It’s too dangerous! | 别去! 太危险了! |
[1:15:06] | I’ll clean it up. | 我会搞定的 |
[1:15:08] | Creedy! | 克里迪! |
[1:15:09] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[1:15:21] | Noooo! | 不! |
[1:15:28] | Creedy! Ahh! | 克里迪! 啊! |
[1:15:32] | No! | 不! |
[1:15:34] | No! | 不! |
[1:15:57] | – Creedy! – Creedy! – Creedy! | – 克里迪! – 克里迪! – 克里迪! |
[1:16:07] | What do we do when we wake? | 我们醒着的时候怎么样? |
[1:16:09] | Keep both eyes on the sky. | 两只眼睛望着天空 |
[1:16:13] | What do we do | 我们 |
[1:16:17] | What do we | 我们 |
[1:16:20] | What do we do when we sleep? | 我们睡觉的时候怎么样? |
[1:16:23] | Keep one eye on the sky. | 一只眼睛望着天空 |
[1:16:27] | What do we do when we see him? | 当我们看见它的时候怎么办? |
[1:16:30] | Dig hard, dig deep, run for shelter, | 用力挖 挖得深跑进洞里 |
[1:16:34] | and never look back. | 绝不回头 |
[1:17:16] | Jared | 嘉雷 |
[1:17:21] | We’re alive! | 我们还活着! |
[1:17:23] | We’re in here! | 我们在里面! |
[1:17:25] | Push! | 推! |
[1:17:30] | Back away! | 后退! |
[1:17:57] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:18:56] | I salvaged what I could from your armory. | 我从你的军械库里尽可能抢救出来的 |
[1:19:01] | We got one rifle, | 我们有一支来复枪 |
[1:19:03] | two automatics, two crossbows, | 两支自动步枪 两把弩 |
[1:19:05] | and explosive heads. | 还有一些高爆弹头 |
[1:19:14] | You, me, and Alex – | 你 我 还有阿莉 – |
[1:19:18] | down the coast in the chopper. | 到海边飞机里去 |
[1:19:20] | Stay tight to the cliffs. | 紧贴着悬崖走 |
[1:19:22] | The Thames will take us right into the heart of London. | 泰晤士河会把我们带到伦敦的心脏地带 |
[1:19:25] | I know where he lives. | 我知道他住在哪里 |
[1:19:28] | Magic hour… | 神奇时刻… |
[1:19:31] | you say that’s when they’re the weakest. | 你说那是他们最脆弱的时候 |
[1:19:34] | We’ll see. | 我们会看到 |
[1:19:36] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 |
[1:19:39] | Jared! | 嘉雷! |
[1:19:41] | Yeah, Quinn? | 什么事 奎因? |
[1:19:46] | You keep them safe. | 你保护他们的安全 |
[1:21:15] | Well, this town’s gone to hell. | 这个城市完蛋了 |
[1:21:18] | They must have heard us coming. | 他们一定听见我们来了 |
[1:21:20] | What’s stopping them? | 什么阻止了他们? |
[1:21:24] | It’s not us. | 不是我们 |
[1:21:25] | Either way, we gotta get in there. | 无论如何 我们都要进去 |
[1:21:28] | Come on, guys. We’re outnumbered hundreds to 3. | 拜托 它们有几百只 我们才三个 |
[1:21:31] | I know this city from the sky down, | 我对这个城市 |
[1:21:33] | and I know it from the bottom up. | 了如指掌 |
[1:21:36] | If we can get in quiet, I can sneak us into some tunnels. | 如果我们可以悄悄地进去 我可以让大家潜入某个隧道 |
[1:21:39] | That should get us close. | 那能让我们接近目标 |
[1:21:46] | Good Christ. | 我的上帝 |
[1:21:55] | Did he see us? | 它看到我们了吗? |
[1:22:06] | They must be starving. They’re eating their own. | 他们一定很饿 他们在吃自己的同类 |
[1:22:11] | Oh, we’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[1:22:15] | Look on the bright side. | 想想好的方面 |
[1:22:17] | Now we’ve got him outnumbered 3 to 1. | 现在我们和他是3:1 |
[1:22:23] | Nowyou ready? | 现在……你准备好了? |
[1:22:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:22:28] | Quinn | 奎因 |
[1:22:30] | You lead. We follow. | 你带头 我们跟着 |
[1:23:03] | There’s an underground passage – | 有一个地下通道- |
[1:23:05] | Ieads to the construction site! | 通往建筑工地! |
[1:23:08] | Down here! | 就在下面! |
[1:23:29] | Clear. | 通了 |
[1:23:48] | Four tunnels meet at this shaft. | 4条隧道在这个垂直通道处汇合 |
[1:23:51] | Leads up to a square. There used to be buildings up there. | 它通往上面的一个广场 以前那里有建筑物 |
[1:23:53] | If they’re still around, could be good coverage. | 如果它们还在 可以做很好的掩护 |
[1:23:54] | Yeah, if it goes to the street, that’s what we take. | 对 如果它们通往街道 我们就走这里 |
[1:23:57] | Alex, give me the sticks. | 阿莉 给我棍子 |
[1:24:04] | Quinn, these are highly volatile heads. | 奎因 这些是高爆弹头 |
[1:24:06] | You fire them with your crossbow. | 用你的弩引爆他们 |
[1:24:08] | Now, when you | 现在 当你 |
[1:24:13] | He knows we’re here. Shh. | 他知道我们在这里 |
[1:24:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:24:18] | How tall is that shaft? | 那通道有多长? |
[1:24:20] | 150 feet. | 150 英尺 |
[1:24:23] | All right. Here’s the plan – | 好吧 计划是- |
[1:24:26] | when we get to street level, we gotta bring that bull’s ass to the ground, | 当我们到了街道高度 我们就把龙干倒 |
[1:24:29] | and I’m gonna take care of that. | 这个我来做 |
[1:24:31] | Now, one shot’s gonna kill him, and it’s gonna be with this. | 现在要一箭干掉他 就得抓住它的这个弱点 |
[1:24:33] | He only exposes his chest before he breathes fire. | 它只在喷火前暴露出它的胸膛 |
[1:24:35] | Now, these are magnesium-tip C-4 arrows, | 这些是镁头的C-4箭 |
[1:24:38] | and they only fly about 50 feet. | 他们只能射50英尺左右 |
[1:24:40] | So, when you fire, you gotta be standing in the furnace. | 所以 当你射击时 危险就在眼前 |
[1:24:42] | So do not hesitate. If you do, we die. | 所以别犹豫.只要你犹豫了 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:24:52] | Ah, he’s playing hide-and-seek. | 啊 他正在玩捉迷藏 |
[1:24:54] | More like cat and mouse. | 更像猫捉老鼠 |
[1:25:22] | Quinn! | 奎因! |
[1:25:24] | Use it! | 用啊! |
[1:25:43] | Oh, he’s eating it up. | 哦 他都吃光了 |
[1:25:46] | I can’t see a damn thing, Quinn. | 我什么都看不到 奎因 |
[1:25:50] | What am I looking at? | 我眼前是什么东西? |
[1:25:52] | This is an enclosed square. It’s about 100 meters across. | 这是一个封闭的方型地 宽大约100米 |
[1:25:55] | There’s a building right in the middle. | 正中间有一个建筑物 |
[1:25:56] | That chimney looks down over the lot of it. | 那个烟囱俯瞰着这块地方 |
[1:25:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[1:26:02] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[1:26:05] | Hey | 嘿 |
[1:26:08] | you scared? | 你害怕了? |
[1:26:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:12] | It was your idea to come to London. | 来伦敦是你的主意 |
[1:26:15] | Yeah, I thought I’d be at 3,500 feet. | 是 我以为我会在3500尺的高空 |
[1:26:19] | Yeah, I thought I’d have over 200 men with me right now. | 对 我以为我们现在能有200多人 |
[1:26:23] | Life’s got a funny way of turning out different, though, don’t it? | 不过生活有时候总是很有趣地非你所料 是吗? |
[1:26:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:26:30] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 – 对 |
[1:26:33] | See that railcar? | 看见那有轨车吗? |
[1:26:36] | It’ll give us a better view. | 我们从那里能看得更清楚 |
[1:26:38] | Move. | 走 |
[1:26:47] | Drop your packs – weapons only. | 扔掉包 只留下武器 |
[1:27:18] | Okay, we’re gonna have a window – | 好 我们要找一个窗户- |
[1:27:20] | 10, maybe 12 seconds every time he makes a turn, and we’re gonna use it. | 10 也许 12 秒每次他转身 我们就要用它 |
[1:27:24] | – How? – We’re gonna split up. | – 如何? – 我们等会儿要分开 |
[1:27:26] | We stay together, take a hit, and we’re gone, | 我们在一起 打一枪然后我们分散 |
[1:27:28] | so we gotta use every angle. | 所以我们要用每个角度 |
[1:27:30] | Now, Quinn, you’re gonna take that west wall. | 现在 奎因 你去西边的墙 |
[1:27:32] | Don’t lock and load till you get there. You got it? | 在你到那边之前子弹不要上膛 知道了吗? |
[1:27:35] | Okay. What about you? | 好 你呢? |
[1:27:37] | I got the north. | 我去北面 |
[1:27:39] | Alex, I need you to stay right here. | 阿莉 我要你呆在这里 |
[1:27:42] | Now, when Quinn and I make a move, it’s gonna draw him off, | 当奎因和我移动的时候 会转移它的注意力 |
[1:27:45] | and I don’t think the son of a bitch can count. | 我想这狗娘养的不会数数 |
[1:27:48] | Now, he’s gonna make another turn. | 现在 他要转身了 |
[1:27:51] | When he does, I’m gonna tell you to go. | 当他转身时 我会叫你走 |
[1:27:53] | – You’re gonna run like hell to that east wall. Don’t think about it – – It’s water! | – 你要尽全力跑到东边的墙 别想它 – 是水! |
[1:27:56] | Keep it. You’re gonna need it. | 拿着这个 你会需要的 |
[1:28:04] | We have paid a terrible price. | 我们付出了沉重的代价 |
[1:28:09] | And now we got a chance to make a difference. | 现在我们有机会改变它 |
[1:28:17] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[1:28:39] | Now, that’s our first window. | 现在 这是我们的第一扇窗户 |
[1:28:40] | Quinn | 奎因 |
[1:28:43] | Move! | 跑! |
[1:28:56] | Ahhh! | 啊! |
[1:28:58] | Ahhh! | 啊! |
[1:29:22] | The arrows. | 箭 |
[1:29:56] | Alex! | 阿莉! |
[1:29:58] | In about 8 seconds, we’re gonna have a window! | 大约8秒里 我们要跑到下一扇窗户! |
[1:30:03] | Now, when I tell you to go, | 当我叫你跑的时候 |
[1:30:05] | you run like hell straight to the base of this chimney! | 你要尽快跑到烟囱底部! |
[1:30:10] | Are you ready?! | 准备好了吗?! |
[1:30:17] | Go! Go! | 跑!跑! |
[1:30:20] | No! | 不! |
[1:30:25] | Run like the wind, baby! | 跑得像风一样快 宝贝! |
[1:30:38] | Come on, big boy! | 来啊 大家伙! |
[1:30:43] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:31:21] | Quinn! | 奎因! |
[1:31:24] | Alex! | 阿莉! |
[1:31:35] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[1:31:48] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:31:49] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:31:51] | I lost the explosives. | 我丢掉了炸药 |
[1:31:53] | We’re gonna find ’em. | 我们要找到它 |
[1:32:00] | Keep going! | 继续跑 |
[1:32:01] | Go around the other side! | 跑到另一头! |
[1:32:03] | I’ll slow him down! | 我来顶住它! |
[1:32:35] | He’s not moving. He’s waiting for us. | 他不动了.他在等我们 |
[1:32:39] | Quinnby the truck – the arrow. | 奎因在卡车旁- 箭 |
[1:32:42] | By the wheel. | 车轮旁 |
[1:33:12] | No! | 不! |
[1:33:18] | Die! | 去死吧! |
[1:34:29] | He always thought you could do it. | 他一直认为你可以做到 |
[1:34:33] | And you did. | 你也做到了 |
[1:34:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:35:22] | Quinn! Quinn! Quinn! | 奎因! 奎因! 奎因! |
[1:35:25] | We got a signal! Quinn! | 我们收到信号了! 奎因! |
[1:35:28] | We got a signal. | 我们收到信号了 |
[1:35:32] | Well, what’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[1:35:33] | They’re speaking French. | 他们说法语 |
[1:35:36] | Well, don’t come to me. I’m lousy at French. | 别找我 我法语很差 |
[1:35:38] | They want to speak to the person in charge. | 他们想和负责人说话 |
[1:35:40] | Ah | 哦 |
[1:35:42] | Well, that would be you, then. | 那就是你了 |
[1:35:44] | Just keep ’em talking. | 只要让他们讲话 |
[1:35:48] | Get us a good bottle of wine or something. | 给我们弄瓶葡萄酒什么的 |
[1:35:51] | Go on, now. | 去做吧 |
[1:35:53] | Thanks, Quinn. | 谢谢 奎因 |
[1:35:56] | Go on, all of you. | 大家都去吧 |
[1:35:58] | – All right. Cheers. – Well done! | – 好啊 – 干得好 |
[1:36:02] | You think it’ll last? | 你认为会一直这样吗? |
[1:36:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:36:07] | It’s been, what, three months | 已经3个月 |
[1:36:10] | since we saw the last one? | 没见到龙了? |
[1:36:12] | If they come, they’ll burn, we’ll build. | 如果它们再来 它们烧 我们建 |
[1:36:16] | Or maybe I’ll just kill ’em. | 或者我会杀了它们 |
[1:36:19] | And here I thought | 我想 |
[1:36:21] | optimism was against your nature. | 乐观不是你的性格 |
[1:36:23] | It’s a recent development. | 最近才有的 |
[1:36:30] | Well, here’s to evolution. | 好吧 祝贺你的进步 |
[1:37:15] | These embers burn down low | |
[1:37:25] | And with my face aglow | |
[1:37:34] | You are all I know | |
[1:37:44] | Set this place on fire | |
[1:37:48] | Let the flames rise higher | |
[1:37:51] | And as they reach the ceiling | |
[1:37:55] | At your feet I’m kneeling | |
[1:38:06] | Drawing ever near | |
[1:38:15] | My cause revealed as clear | |
[1:38:24] | Yes I burn for you here | |
[1:38:35] | Set this place on fire | |
[1:38:39] | Let the flames rise higher | |
[1:38:42] | And as they reach the ceiling | |
[1:38:46] | At your feet I’m kneeling | |
[1:38:50] | With every trailing plume | |
[1:38:57] | Know it bears me home | |
[1:39:03] | Let it burn | |
[1:39:11] | Let it burn | |
[1:39:42] | Find me | |
[1:39:43] | I’m falling | |
[1:39:45] | And fooling myself that it’s flight | |
[1:39:49] | Imperfect | |
[1:39:51] | I plummet | |
[1:39:53] | And ponder | |
[1:39:55] | Pushed away on principle | |
[1:39:58] | Walk away and I stare | |
[1:40:02] | Would you stand me up again? | |
[1:40:06] | Wonder if I’ve said too much | |
[1:40:09] | And we’ll never speak again | |
[1:40:19] | Forfeit | |
[1:40:21] | My future | |
[1:40:23] | For feelings of few far betweens | |
[1:40:27] | Mindless | |
[1:40:28] | Of merciful | |
[1:40:31] | Measures | |
[1:40:32] | Making ends preempt the means | |
[1:40:36] | And I searched your eyes for an answer | |
[1:40:39] | And shuddered at what I found there | |
[1:40:43] | As my skin shrunk away from conclusion | |
[1:40:47] | That you lack the strength to care | |
[1:40:50] | Walk away and I stare | |
[1:40:54] | Would you stand me up again? | |
[1:40:58] | Wonder if I’ve said too much | |
[1:41:02] | And we’ll never speak again | |
[1:41:10] | Never speak again |