英文名称:Red Sparrow
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | This is an automated test of your digital phone line | 正在进行数字电话线路自动测试 |
[01:31] | Sorry for the interruption. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[01:33] | C V W Charlie. Victor. Whiskey. | |
[01:35] | – Z – E – Zero. – Edward. | |
[01:36] | – X – L – X – Lincoln. | |
[01:37] | – I – A – Ida. – Alpha. | |
[01:38] | – F – A – Frank. – Alpha. | |
[01:41] | You’re awake, Mama. | 妈妈 你醒了 |
[01:43] | Morning, angel. | 早安 亲爱的 |
[01:46] | How did you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 |
[01:47] | Not very well. | 不太好 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:50] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:54] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[01:55] | A little Stiff. | 有点僵硬 |
[01:57] | Go slowly, and I’ll make some tea. | 慢慢来 我去沏点茶 |
[02:42] | Squeeze mine. | 挤压我的手指 |
[02:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:11] | – Hello. – You’re late. | – 你好 – 你来晚了 |
[03:13] | Are you in a rush? | 你有急事吗 |
[03:14] | Always, I’m a busy woman! | 当然 我可是大忙人 |
[03:17] | Toi toi, my darling. | 表演顺利 亲爱的 |
[03:18] | I should be back at 10:00. | 我十点回来 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:21] | Hello,LenL | 你好莱尼 |
[03:22] | Hello, my beauty. | 你好美女 |
[03:57] | Tonight, you are the pride of Russia. | 今晚 你就是俄罗斯的骄傲 |
[04:00] | May I present my niece, Dominika Egorova? | 介绍一下我侄女 多米妮卡·叶戈罗娃 |
[04:03] | And Dmitri Ustinov, a valued friend to the arts. | 这位是迪米特里·乌斯季诺夫 受人尊敬的艺术家 |
[04:06] | If there is ever anything I can do for you, | 如果有什么我能为你效劳的 |
[04:09] | don’t hesitate to ask. | 尽管开口 |
[04:12] | May we have a photo? | 能合个影吗 |
[04:13] | Yes. | 当然 |
[07:33] | American! | 美国人 |
[07:38] | American! Don’t shoot! | 我是美国人 别开枪 |
[07:40] | American! | 美国人 |
[07:42] | – American! – Get on your knees! | – 我是美国人 – 跪下 |
[08:15] | Did you hear anything? | 有消息吗 |
[08:17] | As far as we know, he got away clean. | 据我们所知 他安全离开了 |
[08:19] | They’ll be in your apartment by now. | 他们现在该到你的公寓了 |
[08:21] | Anything sensitive? | 有什么见不得人的吗 |
[08:23] | No, no. Of course not. | 没 当然没有 |
[08:25] | Okay, you’ll fly to D.C. In the morning. | 好 你明天一早就飞华盛顿 |
[08:26] | It’ll be a stink, but we’ll get you out. | 会很费劲 但我们会把你弄出去的 |
[08:28] | Doesn’t look like anyone was actually killed… | 看起来没出人命 |
[08:30] | but Washington has questions. | 但华盛顿那边有话要问 |
[08:32] | So I gotta ask, what the fuck were you thinking? | 我必须得问一下 你到底在想什么 |
[08:35] | I was protecting my asset. | 我那是为了保护我的联络人 |
[08:36] | How’d that work out? | 结果如何 |
[08:37] | He got away, didn’t he? | 他跑了 不是吗 |
[08:39] | Well, I guess you should hear it from me. | 我想这话你最好是从我嘴里听到的 |
[08:42] | Those guys in the park? | 公园里那些家伙 |
[08:44] | Word is they were vice cops, | 据说他们只是片警 |
[08:45] | looking for Chechen dealers… | 在找车臣分子 |
[08:46] | or some family guy getting a blowjob in the bushes. | 或是约人野战的居家男人 |
[08:49] | They weren’t there for Marble. | 他们不是冲着马布尔去的 |
[08:51] | They just got lucky. | 只是碰巧遇上了 |
[08:52] | Chances are they would have questioned you, and let you go. | 大概只会盘问你几句就让你走 |
[08:58] | But you can bet your ass they’re looking for him now. | 但现在他们肯定是盯上他了 |
[09:09] | They are expecting you, Deputy Director. | 副局长 他们在等您 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | Terrible news about your niece. | 你侄女的事真是不幸 |
[09:20] | I trust she’s recovering. | 我相信她会恢复的 |
[09:23] | She’s in surgery now. | 她正在做手术 |
[09:25] | But the prognosis for her leg is not good. | 但是 她腿的情况大概不会很理想 |
[09:28] | Sorry to hear that. | 太遗憾了 |
[09:29] | Drink? | 喝点吗 |
[09:30] | That depends. What’s the occasion? | 看是为何而喝了 |
[09:32] | l think you’ll want one. | 我想你会需要喝一杯的 |
[09:36] | There was an incident last night, at Gorky Park. | 昨晚高尔基公园出了点事 |
[09:40] | Undercover narcotics agents | 卧底缉毒特工 |
[09:42] | saw what they thought… | 本来以为 |
[09:44] | was a drug deal in process. | 他们发现了一场毒品交易 |
[09:46] | When they moved in to question this man… | 当他们过去盘问这个男子的时候 |
[09:50] | the other man fired his weapon. | 另外一个人却开枪了 |
[09:53] | A clear attempt at distraction. | 显然是为了分散注意力 |
[09:55] | Now we know his name is Nate Nash. | 现在我们知道他名叫内特·纳什 |
[09:58] | Officially, a commercial counselor, | 官方名义上他是商业顾问 |
[10:00] | but he’s CIA. | 实际上是中情局的 |
[10:03] | He left the country this morning on a diplomatic passport. | 他今早通过外交护照离开了俄罗斯 |
[10:06] | However, the man he was meeting… | 然而 与他会面的这个男子 |
[10:09] | doesn’t panic, doesn’t run. | 没有慌张 也没逃跑 |
[10:11] | He simply walks away. | 他只是淡定地走了 |
[10:15] | My question is… | 我的疑问是 |
[10:18] | who is he? | 他是谁 |
[11:36] | Your Uncle Vanya has come to visit the invalids. | 你叔叔万尼亚来看病人们了 |
[11:42] | You look Well. | 你看起来不错啊 |
[11:43] | Doctor said you wouldn’t be walking for months. | 医生还说你会好几个月不能走路 |
[11:47] | Doctors don’t know everything. | 医生并非无所不知 |
[11:48] | No, they don’t. | 是的 没错 |
[11:50] | I’ll make some tea. | 我去沏点茶 |
[11:52] | Let me help. | 我来帮忙 |
[12:01] | I’m glad my brother isn’t here to see | 我很庆幸我哥哥没能活着 |
[12:02] | what that clumsy fool did to you. | 见到那些笨蛋对你做出的事 |
[12:06] | Itwould have broken his heart. | 不然他肯定会很伤心的 |
[12:07] | It was an accident. | 意外罢了 |
[12:13] | Are you smoking? | 你抽烟吗 |
[12:15] | I can smell it on you. | 我能闻到你身上的烟味 |
[12:16] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[12:19] | I’ve heard they already have a replacement for you at the company. | 我听说他们已经在公司找到替代你的人了 |
[12:24] | This girl named Sonya. | 一个叫索尼娅的姑娘 |
[12:27] | Apparently she’s good. | 看来她挺厉害的 |
[12:28] | Not as good as you, but with time she can learn. | 没你那么厉害 但花点时间也能赶上 |
[12:32] | Have you read the reviews? | 你看评论了吗 |
[12:34] | Competitive as you are. | 你这么争强好胜 |
[12:36] | Have you come to commiserate, Uncle? | 叔叔 你是来可怜我的吗 |
[12:38] | No, I’ve come to help. | 不 我是来帮忙的 |
[12:40] | Tell me, this apartment, | 告诉我 这间公寓 |
[12:42] | it belongs to the Bolshoi, right? | 属于莫斯科大剧院 对吧 |
[12:44] | How long do you think they will let you stay here… | 你觉得他们还能让你住多久 |
[12:46] | now that you are no longer part of the company? | 现在你不为他们跳舞了 |
[12:49] | Three months, six months? If they are generous. | 三个月 六个月 如果他们慷慨的话 |
[12:52] | And what about medical coverage for your mother? | 还有你母亲的医疗保险 |
[12:54] | They pay that as well, right? | 也是他们付的 对吗 |
[12:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:56] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[12:58] | She’s not stupid. | 她不傻 |
[12:59] | Of course not. | 当然不傻 |
[13:01] | And I know I haven’t been around as much since my brother died. | 我知道自从我兄弟死后 我没怎么来 |
[13:05] | But I’m here now. | 但我现在来了 |
[13:08] | And I want to help you. | 而且我想帮你 |
[13:11] | So come see me when you’re ready. Please. | 等你准备好了就来见我吧 拜托了 |
[13:15] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[13:26] | You know, Dominika… | 要知道 多米妮卡 |
[13:29] | there are no accidents. | 世间并无意外 |
[13:30] | We create our own fate. | 我们创造自己的命运 |
[13:47] | Sonya? | 索尼娅 |
[13:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:50] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[13:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:55] | I’m scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[13:57] | I went to see her at the hospital. | 我去医院看望她了 |
[13:59] | The way she looked at me, she knows. | 她看着我的样子 似乎是已经知道了 |
[14:02] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[14:05] | What we have done is a sin. | 我们所做的是罪孽 |
[14:07] | They’ve always favored her. | 她一直是他们的最爱 |
[14:10] | No one else ever got a chance. ls that fair? | 别人根本没机会 那公平吗 |
[14:13] | Isn’t that a sin? | 那不是罪孽吗 |
[14:17] | Good! | 很好 |
[14:19] | I think it’s enough for tonight. | 我觉得今晚可以了 |
[14:21] | Get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[14:25] | In three minutes. | 三分钟后 |
[16:13] | There’s been an accident at the Bolshoi Theatre. | 莫斯科大剧院发生一起事故 |
[16:16] | Women’s locker room. Please hurry. | 女子更衣室 请快一点 |
[16:28] | Leni? | 莱尼 |
[16:32] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[16:36] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[16:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[16:43] | No one was here. | 没人在 |
[16:45] | Where was Leni? | 莱尼在哪 |
[16:46] | The Bolshoi said they wouldn’t pay her anymore. | 大剧院说他们不会再付她钱了 |
[16:52] | I’m going to take care of us. | 我会照顾好我们俩的 |
[16:54] | I’m gonna take care of us now. | 我现在就会照顾好我们俩 |
[17:09] | Could have come to my office. | 你其实可以直接来我办公室 |
[17:10] | It’s cold outside. | 外面冷 |
[17:11] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[17:13] | You broke herjaw. | 你打碎了她的下巴 |
[17:18] | You always had a temper, haven’t you? | 你一直都挺有脾气的 对吧 |
[17:20] | You said you could help us. | 你说你能帮我们 |
[17:22] | Ifyou help me. | 前提是你先帮我 |
[17:23] | So what do you want me to do? | 所以你想让我做什么 |
[17:26] | State security is interested in knowing more about Dmitri Ustinov. | 国安局想进一步了解迪米特里·乌斯季诺夫 |
[17:32] | You met him at the Bolshoi. | 你在大剧院见过他 |
[17:34] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[17:36] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[17:38] | A broken bird that he could help. | 需要他帮助的折翼鸟 |
[17:39] | Something his ego won’t be able to resist. | 他的自负绝对无法拒绝你 |
[17:41] | So in a few weeks, when your leg is better… | 等过几周 你的腿好些了 |
[17:43] | I want you to get to know him. | 我希望你去了解他 |
[17:45] | And get close to him. And win his trust. | 接近他 赢得他的信任 |
[17:47] | How do you propose lwin his trust? | 你建议我怎么赢得他的信任 |
[17:51] | You’ve always known how to put on a show, Dominika. | 你一直都善于表演 多米妮卡 |
[17:53] | Find someone else. | 找别人吧 |
[17:54] | Have you ever seen a state-run hospice? | 你去过国营医院吗 |
[17:58] | Rats in the hallways, patients lying in their own waste? | 走廊里都是老鼠 病人躺在自己的排泄物里 |
[18:01] | Ifyou do this, Dominika… | 多米妮卡 等这事办成了 |
[18:03] | I will make sure your mother can keep her doctors. | 我可以确保医生不会离开你妈妈 |
[18:06] | And I can make sure you can stay in your apartment. | 我也可以确保你们能继续住在公寓里 |
[18:08] | But only if I can show you can be of value to the state. | 但前提是 我得向国家证明你的价值 |
[18:13] | It’s one night. That’s all I ask. | 我只请你帮我一晚 |
[18:16] | Do this for your mother, Dominika. | 多米妮卡 就当是为了你妈妈 |
[18:21] | He has dinner at the Hotel Andarja every Friday at 9:00. | 他每周五晚九点 都在安达利亚酒店吃饭 |
[18:25] | A car will arrive at your apartment to bring you to the hotel. | 有一辆车会到公寓接你去酒店 |
[18:29] | Now, you carry nothing with you. | 你什么都不能带 |
[18:31] | We will arrange a room and something for you to wear. | 我们会为你安排一间房和衣服 |
[18:37] | Make yourself presentable. | 把自己打扮得光彩照人 |
[18:40] | And wear your hair the way you wore it that night at the Bolshoi. | 发型要做成在大剧院时那样 |
[18:44] | And let him see you. Just sit at the bar. | 坐在吧台 让他看到你 |
[18:46] | Now, he sitsat the same table, overlooking the restaurant. | 现在他坐在了同样的地方 俯瞰餐厅 |
[18:50] | You will stand out from the sort of women who tend to go there. | 你自然会在所有女人中脱颖而出 |
[18:52] | I ‘m certain he will initiate contact. | 我确信他会立刻来找你 |
[18:55] | Andjust do what he asks. | 然后按他说的做 |
[18:57] | And when he drops his guard, | 一旦他放松警惕 |
[18:58] | I want you to replace his phone with a duplicate. | 我需要你用复制品换掉他的手机 |
[19:01] | I will make sure you are safe. | 我会确保你的安全 |
[19:23] | – Glass of champagne, please. – Certainly. | – 一杯香槟 谢谢 – 没问题 |
[19:35] | Dominika Egorova. | 多米妮卡·叶戈罗娃 |
[19:38] | What a pleasure. May ljoin you? | 真是有幸 可以坐你旁边吗 |
[19:40] | Actually, I’m waiting for a friend. | 实际上 我在等朋友 |
[19:42] | Then let me keep you company while you wait. | 那就让我在你等的时候陪陪你 |
[19:44] | Please. | 请吧 |
[19:49] | Terrible what happened to you. | 你的遭遇真是不幸 |
[19:50] | Just bad luck. | 只是不走运罢了 |
[19:51] | I don’t think you believe that. | 我不觉得你相信运气 |
[19:53] | My father drank himself to death by the age of 43 | 我父亲43岁的时候喝酒喝死了 |
[19:56] | and left us with nothing. | 什么也没给我们留下 |
[19:58] | Now, I could buy this place and anyone in it. | 现在的我 可以买下这间餐厅和坐在里面的人 |
[20:01] | Is that luck? | 那是走运吗 |
[20:03] | You think anyone born in my situation could have done the same? | 你觉得跟我一样境况的人 还有谁能办到这些 |
[20:07] | There is no such thing as luck. | 根本不存在所谓的运气 |
[20:10] | Just like you being here. | 就好比你出现在这里 |
[20:13] | There is no friend, is there? | 你没有在等朋友 不是吗 |
[20:18] | Tell me the real reason you are here. | 告诉我你来这里的原因 |
[20:31] | I came to see you. | 我是来见你的 |
[20:32] | And what is it you want from me? | 然后你想从我这里得到什么呢 |
[20:35] | All I ever wanted was to be a dancer. | 一直以来我只想做一名舞者 |
[20:39] | Ever since I was a small child… | 我小的时候 |
[20:42] | when lwould take the bus to rehearsal after school… | 放学后搭巴士去排练 |
[20:46] | and lwould look out of the windows at the people going about their lives… | 望着窗外为生活奔波的人们 |
[20:50] | going to work, half-asleep… | 半梦半醒地去工作 |
[20:53] | and I would tell myself… | 然后我就跟自己说 |
[20:55] | “l’m not like them… | 我跟他们不一样 |
[20:58] | “and I never will be… | 而且 我也绝对不会变成他们 |
[21:01] | “because I’m special.” | 因为我很特别 |
[21:05] | I want to be special again. | 我想再次变得特别 |
[21:32] | It’s a beautiful room. | 房间真不错 |
[21:34] | I’m surprised you can afford it. | 你能付得起我还挺意外 |
[21:37] | Will you excuse me, forjust a moment? | 请容许我离开一下 |
[21:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:13] | Can we be alone? | 我们能单独相处吗 |
[22:28] | Take off your dress. | 脱掉你的裙子 |
[22:41] | Take off your dress. | 脱掉你的裙子 |
[23:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:15] | May l? | 可以吗 |
[23:26] | A crack in the vase. | 花瓶上的一道裂痕 |
[23:29] | True value comes in the smallest imperfection. | 真正的价值源于最微小的瑕疵 |
[23:35] | A defining detail… | 一个决定性的细节 |
[23:39] | that makes it worthy of collection. | 令它有了收藏的价值 |
[23:55] | Slow down. | 慢一点 |
[24:02] | Okay. Slow down. | 好了 慢一点 |
[24:05] | No, no! Slowly! | 不 不 慢一点 |
[24:07] | Slowly! | 慢一点 |
[25:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:25] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[26:36] | How did it happen? | 怎么发生的 |
[26:37] | Ustinov dismissed his security, | 乌斯季诺夫支开了他的保镖 |
[26:39] | so I saw an opportunity, and I took it. | 于是我把握了机会 |
[26:44] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[26:45] | She asked him to. | 她让他做的 |
[26:51] | She could be useful. | 她能派上用场 |
[26:53] | She’s a witness. | 她是证人 |
[26:54] | Get rid of her. | 做掉她 |
[26:56] | I trust her discretion. | 我相信她的判断 |
[26:58] | If I were you, I would be very sure. | 我要是你 我会做到万无一失 |
[27:04] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[27:06] | My niece. | 我侄女 |
[27:09] | The dancer? | 那个舞者 |
[27:11] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:19] | Shame. | 可惜了 |
[27:39] | You knew | 你开始就知道 |
[27:40] | what would happen, once I got him in that room, didn’t you? | 我把他带进那个房间会发生什么 对不对 |
[27:43] | You wouldn’t have gone if I had told you what had to happen. | 如果我跟你讲实话 你就不会去了 |
[27:46] | I would have had a choice. | 我应该能有选择的 |
[27:47] | You know what I do. | 你知道我是干什么的 |
[27:49] | You came to me. That was your choice. | 你来找我 那就是你的选择 |
[27:52] | You are my uncle. | 你是我叔叔 |
[27:55] | I would never have let him hurt you. | 我不会让他伤害你的 |
[27:57] | He was inside me. | 他侵犯了我 |
[28:02] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[28:04] | You don’t have to. | 你不必死 |
[28:06] | There’s another life for you, ifyou want it. | 如果你愿意 还有另外一种生活在等你 |
[28:09] | You have potential, great potential. | 你有潜力 很大的潜力 |
[28:12] | Now, you did well to get him alone. | 你成功地诱导了他跟你独处 |
[28:14] | What you said in that bar was exactly right… | 你在吧台说了正确的话 |
[28:17] | because you told him exactly what he needed to hear. | 因为你跟他说了他想听的 |
[28:19] | There is a program | 有个项目 |
[28:21] | that can teach you everything you need to know. | 可以教你所需要的一切 |
[28:24] | The training is very hard. | 训练过程会非常艰难 |
[28:26] | Only a few make it. | 没几个人能撑到最后 |
[28:27] | But you know how to survive. | 但你知道如何生存 |
[28:29] | That’s why I chose you. | 所以我才选择了你 |
[28:32] | Unless if I’m wrong. | 除非我看走眼 |
[28:34] | Perhaps you don’t like my line of work. | 或许你不喜欢我的工作 |
[28:36] | Perhaps you disapprove. | 或许你不认同 |
[28:39] | In that case… | 那样的话 |
[28:40] | Your future will be out of my hands. | 你的未来 我就无法担保了 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:59] | Morning, Mama. | 早安 妈妈 |
[29:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:07] | I have to go away for a while. | 这段时间我得出趟远门 |
[29:09] | Leni will come stay. | 莱尼会住下来帮忙 |
[29:13] | It’s something your uncle has arranged. | 是你叔叔安排的吧 |
[29:17] | I’ll be able to take care of us now. | 我现在有能力照顾我们俩了 |
[29:18] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[29:21] | It’s too late for that now. | 已经太迟了 |
[29:23] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:24] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:28] | Now, I warned you about him. | 关于你叔叔 我警告过你 |
[29:31] | The way he looked at you as a child. | 你小时候 他看你的样子 |
[29:33] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[29:35] | I tried to keep him away. | 我一直努力让他远离你 |
[29:39] | I tried to protect you. | 我一直努力保护你 |
[29:41] | You hold something back, hmm? | 你要有所保留 |
[29:44] | Don’t give him all of you. | 别把你的一切都给他 |
[29:48] | That is how you survive. | 这样你才能活下去 |
[29:50] | Yes, Mama. | 好的 妈妈 |
[29:59] | Welcome to State School Four. | 欢迎来到国家第四学校 |
[30:01] | You will know me as Matron. | 你可以叫我总管 |
[30:03] | Inside, you will find the name you will use during yourtraining. | 信封里有你在训练期间使用的名字 |
[30:06] | Under no circumstances will you reveal your true name… | 无论在任何情况下 你都不能向教员或学员 |
[30:09] | or any other personal information, to a cadet or member of staff. | 泄露你的真实姓名 以及任何个人信息 |
[30:14] | – Is that understood? – Yes. | – 你听明白了吗 – 明白 |
[30:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:16] | I’ll show you to your room. | 我带你去你的房间 |
[30:25] | You’re not like our usual recruits. | 你跟我们一般学员不同 |
[30:28] | Most of them come from the military with some training already. | 他们大多已经受过一些军事训练 |
[30:32] | You’ll have to work hard to catch up. | 你得努力跟上了 |
[30:34] | I will do what is asked of me. | 我会听从命令 |
[30:36] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[30:37] | But someone like you does not end up here by choice. | 但你这类人 不会自己选择来这里 |
[30:41] | A prima ballerina with a uncle in the SVR. | 首席芭蕾舞者 有个在特勤局工作的叔叔 |
[30:45] | What is your crime? | 你犯了什么罪 |
[30:48] | VVeH,lsuppose it doesn’t matter. | 算了 这也不重要 |
[30:51] | Ifyou cannot be of service to the state, | 如果你无法为国效力 |
[30:53] | lam to put a bullet through your head. | 我会一枪毙了你 |
[30:58] | The Cold War did not end. | 冷战并没有结束 |
[31:00] | It shattered into a thousand dangerous pieces. | 它化成了上千个危险的碎片 |
[31:03] | The West has grown weak. | 西方日渐衰弱 |
[31:06] | Drunk on shopping and social media. | 沉溺于购物和社交媒体 |
[31:09] | Torn apart by hatred between the races. | 被种族仇恨撕裂 |
[31:13] | And as a result, the world is in chaos. | 结果便是全世界陷于混乱 |
[31:16] | Only Russia | 只有俄罗斯 |
[31:18] | is willing to make the sacrifices required for victory. | 愿意做出必要的牺牲换取胜利 |
[31:21] | For there to be peace… | 为了能有和平 |
[31:22] | we must once again | 我们必须再次 |
[31:24] | place ourselves at the head of nations. | 将自己立于世界强国的位置 |
[31:27] | From this day forward, you will become Sparrows. | 从今天起 你们将成为麻雀 |
[31:30] | Weapons in a global struggle for power. | 全球权力斗争中的武器 |
[31:34] | You have been selected because of your beauty. | 你们因为美貌获选 |
[31:37] | Because of your strength. | 因为力量获选 |
[31:40] | And in some cases because of your vulnerability. | 还有的 是因为弱点而获选 |
[31:46] | Katya, Viktor, come here, please. | 凯迪亚 维克托 请上前来 |
[31:56] | Here, we deal in psychological manipulation. | 今天我们要讲的是心理操纵 |
[31:59] | You’ll be trained to determine a target’s weakness… | 我们将训练你们判断目标的弱点 |
[32:03] | to exploit that weakness through seduction… | 通过引诱目标 来利用其弱点 |
[32:07] | and to extract information. | 获取情报 |
[32:11] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你们的衣服 |
[32:18] | Your body belongs to the state. | 你的身体属于国家 |
[32:20] | Since your birth, the state nourished it. | 从你出生起 国家就在养育它 |
[32:22] | Now the state asks something in return. | 现在是回报的时候了 |
[32:30] | You must learn to sacrifice for a higher purpose. | 你得学会为了更崇高的目标奉献自我 |
[32:35] | To push yourself beyond all limitation… | 破除自己的一切底线 |
[32:37] | and forget the sentimental morality with which you were raised. | 忘掉你那充满情感的道德准则 |
[32:42] | Or is it pride? | 还是因为自尊心 |
[32:44] | In my experience, | 以我的经验 |
[32:46] | the proud are the first to fall. | 有自尊的人会最先失败 |
[32:53] | Viktor, put on your clothes. | 维克托 把衣服穿上吧 |
[33:07] | They’re ready for you. | 他们准备好见你了 |
[33:09] | It is the recommendation of this panel… | 这是组织的建议 |
[33:11] | that you be suspended indefinitely from foreign assignment. | 你将无限期被暂停外派工作 |
[33:15] | You’ll be staying here in the States, Nate. | 内特 你将会一直留在国内 |
[33:18] | So who’s gonna handle Marble? | 那马布尔怎么办 |
[33:20] | That’s no longer your concern. | 他不需要你担心 |
[33:22] | Simon… | 西蒙 |
[33:24] | I’ve been with this guy for three years. | 我跟这家伙已经合作三年了 |
[33:28] | He is not going to deal with anybody… | 他不会跟其他人交易的 |
[33:32] | that he doesn’t know, and doesn’t trust. | 他不认识别人 也不相信别人 |
[33:36] | Like I said. | 就像我说的 |
[33:37] | That is no longer your concern. | 他不需要你担心 |
[33:59] | Metka. | 莫提卡 |
[34:01] | An invisible chemical compound tailored to each subject. | 一种为追踪目标定制的隐形化学混合物 |
[34:06] | Worn on the hands, after intimate contact… | 涂在手上 亲密接触后 |
[34:09] | the subject will be traceable for up to six weeks. | 可追踪目标长达六周 |
[34:20] | Every human being is a puzzle of need. | 每个人都像是有需求的拼图 |
[34:23] | You must learn to intuit what is missing. | 你必须学会凭直觉找出缺失的部分 |
[34:25] | Become the missing piece… | 成为那片缺失的拼图 |
[34:27] | and they will give you anything. | 他们就会给你一切想要的 |
[34:31] | This man is a diplomat at the Dutch Embassy | 此人是荷兰大使馆的外交官 |
[34:34] | with access to NATO military planning. | 手握北约军事计划 |
[34:36] | Six years ago, his marriage ended… | 六年前 他的婚姻结束了 |
[34:38] | when the police were called to his apartment | 因为家庭纠纷 |
[34:40] | for a domestic disturbance. | 警察被叫到了他的公寓 |
[34:42] | His wife | 他妻子 |
[34:43] | accused him of inappropriately touching their daughter. | 控诉他不当地触摸了他们的女儿 |
[34:47] | Several nights a week, he hires girls. | 每周有好几个晚上 他都会找姑娘 |
[34:50] | Runaways. Addicts. | 那些离家出走的 有毒瘾的 |
[34:53] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[34:54] | He wants something rough. | 他想玩野的 |
[34:56] | He goes to runaways because they cannot call the police. | 他找离家出走的姑娘 是因为她们没法报警 |
[34:59] | – No. – You disagree? | – 不对 – 你不同意 |
[35:01] | He wants a daughter… | 他想要个女儿 |
[35:02] | someone to take care of, and he’ll pay for it. | 他愿意花钱找个能照顾的人 |
[35:08] | Very good, Katya. | 非常好 凯迪亚 |
[35:10] | He never touches the girls. | 他从没碰过那些女孩 |
[35:12] | He buys them dinner. | 他只是给她们买晚饭 |
[35:15] | Next… | 下一个 |
[35:17] | This man represented Chuvashia in Parliament. | 此人是楚瓦什共和国在议会的代表 |
[35:20] | He was a leading critic of the president, | 他曾是总统的主要批评家 |
[35:22] | until he was arrested for indecency. | 直到因为猥亵而遭到逮捕 |
[35:27] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[35:30] | He looks like a degenerate. | 他看起来像个堕落者 |
[35:32] | By a degenerate, you mean a homosexual? | 你是说他是同性恋吗 |
[35:35] | – Yes. – Correct. | – 是的 – 正确 |
[35:36] | Though, we mustn’t be so judgmental. | 不过 我们不能带着过多的批判 |
[35:39] | We all have our passions. His happen to be rather young. | 人各有所爱 他更喜欢年轻的 |
[35:45] | Anya, come here for a moment. | 安雅 请上前片刻 |
[36:05] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[36:07] | Give him what he wants. | 给他他想要的 |
[36:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:12] | You called him a degenerate? | 你不是叫他堕落者吗 |
[36:14] | Therefore, he doesn’t want what’s between your legs. | 那很明显 他对你下面不感兴趣 |
[36:17] | So, be a boy. | 所以 变成男孩子吧 |
[36:21] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[36:28] | Not the first time, I’m sure. | 肯定不是第一次了 我确信 |
[36:30] | Must have been some boy in a field behind your house. | 肯定是你房子后的一个小男孩 |
[36:33] | A girl in a rainy bus stop? | 雨天公交站的女孩 |
[36:35] | We’d like to think it makes a difference. | 常人一般会觉得对方的性别会有影响 |
[36:37] | But it doesn’t. | 但其实不然 |
[36:39] | It’s just flesh. | 只是肉体罢了 |
[36:44] | I can’t! | 我办不到 |
[36:45] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[36:46] | Tomorrow, you’ll try again. | 明天你再试一次 |
[36:50] | And again the day after that. | 后天也是 |
[36:57] | You must inure yourself to what you find repellant. | 你必须习惯自己所排斥的东西 |
[37:03] | Find beauty in the human delusion… | 在幻想中找寻美好 |
[37:05] | that the pleasures of the flesh | 肉体的快乐 |
[37:07] | will make us whole again. | 使我们重新变得完整 |
[37:11] | Even when the subject is repellant, | 即便目标是你所排斥的 |
[37:13] | the body can be tricked. | 你也可以欺骗自己的身体 |
[37:25] | A graze of the fingers to the thigh… | 手指轻轻撩过大腿 |
[37:29] | brings blood to the groin. | 将血液输送至腹股沟 |
[37:31] | Manipulation of the nipple… | 环绕胸部 |
[37:37] | leads to arousal. | 直到它起反应 |
[37:42] | Audio cues trigger… | 言语的激发 |
[37:46] | sexualdeswe. | 欲望 |
[37:49] | But physical manipulation is not enough. | 但操纵生理还不够 |
[37:52] | You must learn to love on command. | 你们必须学会听命去爱 |
[37:57] | What is it to be loved? | 什么是被爱 |
[38:02] | To be seen. | 什么是交往 |
[38:03] | To be recognized. | 什么是认同 |
[38:07] | To feel no longer alone. | 什么是不再孤独 |
[38:26] | Wall will handle from the top ofthe key, right side. | 沃尔从弧顶右侧持球突破 |
[38:28] | Goes down low to Smith. | 传给了底线的史密斯 |
[38:30] | Double team coming, swings it back out to Wall. | 史密斯遭到包夹 回传给了外线的沃尔 |
[38:32] | Fifteen-foot jump shot from the left wing… | 沃尔在左侧尝试4米半跳投 |
[38:34] | Too strong off the back iron. | 力量太大弹框而出 |
[38:35] | Rebound, fought for and controlled there by Sellers… | 赛勒斯争抢下了篮板 |
[38:39] | The big man, ninth year out of Colorado State… | 这位打了九年的大个子出身自科罗拉多大学 |
[38:42] | When did you first notice the tail? | 你什么时候意识到被人跟踪的 |
[38:44] | Week ago. | 一周前 |
[38:45] | And what do you make of that? | 你怎么看 |
[38:46] | If the Russians are still following me, | 如果俄国人还在跟踪我 |
[38:48] | it means they’re looking for him. | 就说明他们还在找他 |
[38:49] | It means that Marble’s still out there. He’s still alive. | 说明马布尔还活着 |
[38:51] | As far as we know. | 据我们所知仍是如此 |
[38:53] | You’re not talking to him. | 你没能跟他对上话 |
[38:54] | Marble’s refused all attempts at communication… | 马布尔拒绝了我们 |
[38:57] | over the last four and a half months. | 四个半月了 |
[38:59] | He will come out for me. | 他会来找我的 |
[39:02] | I know you can’t get me into Russia, but somewhere close. | 我知道你们不能把我弄进俄国 但附近呢 |
[39:04] | Somewhere in Eastern Europe. | 东欧的某个国家 |
[39:06] | And SVR will be on me right away. | 俄国特勤局会立刻盯上我 |
[39:09] | Marble will get word. He’s gonna surface. | 马布尔会收到消息 他会浮出水面 |
[39:12] | Otherwise, I guarantee you, he’s just gonna stay silent. | 不然我跟你保证 他会一直保持沉默的 |
[39:14] | Simon, you gotta send me back. | 西蒙 你必须派我回去 |
[39:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:18] | But you got one assignment. | 但你只有一个任务 |
[39:20] | You make contact, | 跟他碰头 |
[39:22] | and you convince him to work with another officer. | 说服他跟其他特工接头 |
[39:25] | That’d be me. | 跟我接头 |
[39:26] | We’ll be coming with you. | 我们跟你一起去 |
[39:27] | Would you have a problem with that? | 这样安排你有什么问题吗 |
[39:29] | No. No problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[39:38] | These soldiers have been deployed overseas for almost a year. | 这些士兵近一年来都在海外服役 |
[39:46] | Welcome them home. | 欢迎他们回家 |
[40:08] | Turn out the lights. | 关灯 |
[40:09] | No rush. | 不急 |
[40:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[40:12] | Pyotr. | 彼得 |
[40:36] | You have someone at home? | 你在家里有爱人吗 |
[40:38] | Someone you think about? | 那个你惦念的人 |
[40:43] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[40:52] | Think of herface. | 想象她的脸 |
[40:53] | Remember her smell, her touch… | 回忆她的味道 她的触摸 |
[40:57] | What can we say about this? | 我们能看出什么 |
[40:59] | Sweet, sentimental, maintaining control. | 甜蜜 感性 持续控制 |
[41:03] | But you chose a boy, Katya. | 但你选了一个男孩 凯迪亚 |
[41:05] | And you chose a boy | 你选了一个男孩 |
[41:06] | so you would not have to give yourself. | 你这是为了不用奉献自己 |
[41:08] | Won’t always be that easy. | 下次就不会这么轻松了 |
[41:11] | Next! | 下一个 |
[41:41] | Three days ago, Nash was reassigned to Budapest. | 三天前 纳什被派往了布达佩斯 |
[41:45] | I believe it is an attempt | 我相信他是要试图 |
[41:46] | to re-establish contact with the mole. | 与内鬼重新建立联系 |
[41:48] | We have friends in Budapest. | 我们在布达佩斯有朋友 |
[41:50] | Have them pick him up, | 去把他抓来 |
[41:52] | and extract the information directly. | 直接审问情报 |
[41:54] | That means we have to explain to President… | 那就意味着我们之后必须向总统解释 |
[41:56] | why every officer we have in Western Europe | 为何我们在西欧的所有特工 |
[41:58] | is snatched in retaliation. | 都突然遭到了报复 |
[41:59] | Vanya’s correct. | 万尼亚说得对 |
[42:01] | The president will not condone anything | 总统不会容许 |
[42:03] | that antagonizes the Americans unnecessarily. | 对美国人采取任何不必要的行动 |
[42:09] | Not yet. | 暂时不会 |
[42:11] | What do you propose, Ivan? | 你怎么看 伊凡 |
[42:12] | Nash is a skilled officer. | 纳什经验丰富 |
[42:14] | That night, in the park, | 那天晚上 在公园 |
[42:16] | he made a mistake. | 他犯了错误 |
[42:18] | He reacted emotionally… | 他的反应太情绪化 |
[42:20] | which tells me | 也就是说 |
[42:22] | he cares about the man. | 他在乎那个人 |
[42:25] | I propose we give him someone else to care about. | 我建议 我们给他换一个人去关心 |
[42:48] | You’re accused of assaulting a fellow cadet. | 你被指控攻击学员 |
[42:51] | He tried to rape me. | 他想侵犯我 |
[42:53] | And your honor | 为了你的自尊 |
[42:54] | is worth depriving Russia of a promising cadet. | 值得让国家损失一位潜力学员 |
[42:56] | It was never my intention to deprive Russia of anything. | 我从没想要让俄罗斯损失任何事物 |
[43:01] | And yet here we are. | 那现在是怎么回事 |
[43:03] | Matron, what is your opinion? | 夫人 你怎么看 |
[43:05] | It’s only been three months… | 虽然才三个月 |
[43:07] | but I believe Katya still has potential. | 但我认为凯迪亚仍有潜力 |
[43:10] | I would like a moment alone with the accused. | 我想与被告单独相处一会儿 |
[43:23] | You did well with Ustinov in Moscow. | 你在莫斯科把乌斯季诺夫的事处理得很好 |
[43:27] | That is why you were given this chance. | 所以你才有了这次机会 |
[43:29] | You were told what would happen to you, if you fail here? | 你知道在这里被淘汰会发生什么吗 |
[43:32] | Yes. | 知道 |
[43:33] | So why not let him have you? | 那为何不让他得逞呢 |
[43:35] | I serve the state. | 我为国家效力 |
[43:36] | I serve our president. | 我为总统效力 |
[43:40] | I serve you, General. | 我为您效力 将军 |
[43:43] | But I owe him nothing. | 但我不欠他什么 |
[43:45] | What sort of man | 什么样人 |
[43:46] | would send his niece to State School Four? | 会把自己的侄女送来国家第四学校 |
[43:49] | A patriot. | 爱国者 |
[43:54] | My wife and I saw you dance once. | 我妻子和我看过一次你的舞蹈 |
[43:56] | That was a different life. | 那是不同的人生 |
[43:58] | There are so many. | 不同的人生多着呢 |
[44:01] | Don’t you find? | 你不觉得吗 |
[44:06] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[44:18] | Sparrows must harden themselves | 麻雀必须学会 |
[44:20] | against the weak and sentimental.. | 对抗自己的弱点与情感 |
[44:22] | and see these things for what they are. | 为他们自己看清一切 |
[44:25] | Selfishness. | 自私 |
[44:31] | Tell me, Katya… | 告诉我 凯迪亚 |
[44:32] | what does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[44:35] | Come forward. | 到前面来 |
[44:45] | For the deception to be complete, | 为使骗局完整 |
[44:47] | you must hold nothing back. | 你必须毫无保留 |
[44:49] | Nothing. Understand? | 毫无保留 明白吗 |
[44:55] | Give him what he wants. | 给他他想要的 |
[45:06] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[45:09] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[45:10] | No. | 不 |
[45:11] | I said, turn around! | 我说了 转身 |
[45:20] | Don’t look at her. | 别看她 |
[45:25] | I want to watch you do it. | 我想看着你做 |
[45:28] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[45:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[45:38] | I said look at me! | 我说了 看着我 |
[45:56] | Well? | 来吗 |
[46:05] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[46:10] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[46:11] | Are you going to fuck me or not? | 你到底干不干我 |
[46:21] | Nothing? | 不行吗 |
[46:27] | Shame. | 可惜了 |
[46:29] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[46:34] | Power. | 权力 |
[46:36] | That’s what he wants. | 他想要权力 |
[46:39] | Get dressed. | 穿衣服 |
[46:53] | There is a car waiting to take you to Moscow. | 外面有辆车载你去莫斯科 |
[46:55] | I have done everything you’ve asked of me. | 我已经做了你所要求的一切 |
[46:59] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[47:01] | You have done nothing I asked. | 你什么都没做到 |
[47:03] | But my superiors think otherwise. | 但我的上级不这么想 |
[47:10] | I suppose we’ll find out. | 我想我们会知道的 |
[47:18] | Goodbye… | 再见了 |
[47:20] | Dominika. | 多米妮卡 |
[47:30] | Hello, Mama. | 你好 妈妈 |
[47:39] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[47:40] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[47:42] | My baby… | 我的宝贝 |
[47:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[48:03] | Yes. | 好的 |
[48:09] | He’ll never let you go. | 他是不会放过你的 |
[48:12] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法的 |
[48:27] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[48:29] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[48:30] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[48:34] | – What can I get you? – I’m not hungry. | – 给你点些什么 – 我不饿 |
[48:37] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[48:38] | You used to love this place when you were little. | 你小时候可喜欢这个地方了 |
[48:40] | You were always so serious with your | 你那稚嫩脸庞上的 |
[48:43] | big, grown up eyes in your child’s face. | 大眼睛总是透着认真 |
[48:44] | What do you want, Uncle? | 叔叔 你想干什么 |
[48:48] | There is a traitor highly placed in the government. | 政府高层有个叛徒 |
[48:50] | Probably in one of the intelligence agencies. | 可能是情报机构里的人 |
[48:53] | A mole. | 一个内鬼 |
[48:56] | His last known contact… | 他最后接触的对象 |
[48:59] | is an American now in Budapest. | 是一个现在在布达佩斯的美国人 |
[49:02] | What I want from you is to get close to him. | 我想要你去接近他 |
[49:05] | And establish trust. | 赢得信任 |
[49:06] | And then you bring me the name of the mole. | 然后拿到内鬼的名字 |
[49:09] | You follow the trail wherever it leads you… | 跟随一切可以引导你的线索 |
[49:10] | you sacrifice whatever needs to be sacrificed. | 做出一切必要的牺牲 |
[49:13] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[49:15] | Yes, Uncle. | 明白 叔叔 |
[49:17] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[49:20] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[49:22] | New passport. Credentials. | 新的护照和证件 |
[49:24] | New name. | 新名字 |
[49:26] | Katerina Zubkova. | 卡特琳娜·朱别科娃 |
[49:28] | And what reward will they give you? | 他们会给你什么报酬 |
[49:32] | A promotion? | 升官 |
[49:35] | I understand you are angry with me. | 我理解你生我的气 |
[49:37] | You sent me to whore school. | 你把我送去了妓女学校 |
[49:40] | I made you special again. | 我让你再次与众不同 |
[49:42] | You have a gift. | 你有天赋 |
[49:43] | Like me. | 跟我一样 |
[49:44] | You see through people. | 你能看穿别人 |
[49:46] | You see them for what they really are. | 你能看到他们真实的样子 |
[49:47] | And you always stay one step ahead. | 而且你总能先人一步 |
[49:49] | You do this for me, | 你为我办成这件事 |
[49:51] | and I’ll let you go if that’s what you want. | 如果你想离开 我就放你走 |
[49:53] | But I feel you won’t. | 但我觉得你不会想离开 |
[49:55] | This is what you were meant to do. | 你命中注定干这一行 |
[49:58] | Yes, Uncle. | 是的 叔叔 |
[50:01] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃点什么吧 |
[50:03] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[50:06] | – We’ll have two of everything. – Yes, sir. | – 每样都给我们来两份 – 好的 先生 |
[50:08] | How does that sound? | 听起来如何 |
[50:34] | Welcome to Budapest. | 欢迎来到布达佩斯 |
[51:00] | You must be Katerina. | 你一定就是卡特琳娜了 |
[51:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[51:03] | You’re pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[51:10] | I’ll show you to your room. | 我带你去房间 |
[51:12] | Bathroom is down the hall. | 卫生间在走廊尽头 |
[51:15] | I’m in there. | 我住这间 |
[51:16] | And you’re through here. | 你在那边 |
[51:23] | I keep my door locked. | 我会锁房间门 |
[51:25] | If I were you, I’d do the same. | 我建议你也一样 |
[51:26] | Stay out of my way, and I stay out of yours, | 你不惹我 我也不惹你 |
[51:28] | and we should get along fine. | 这样我们便能好好相处 |
[51:30] | Is that clear? | 明白吗 |
[51:32] | Yes. | 明白 |
[51:32] | I imagine tomorrow you’ll meet our station chief. | 我想明天你会去见我们的站长 |
[51:37] | Awarning. | 小小警告 |
[51:39] | Chief Volontov never met an idea he didn’t want to take credit for. | 沃伦托夫站长 一直都喜欢邀功 |
[51:42] | And he likes to try it on with the new girls… | 当他不对着舞娘流口水的时候 |
[51:45] | when he’s not drooling after strippers. | 他喜欢勾搭新来的姑娘 |
[51:48] | He’s going to like you. | 他会喜欢你的 |
[51:49] | Tell me about the American. | 跟我说说那个美国人 |
[51:51] | He’s not exactly match-fit. | 体态不算完美 |
[51:53] | He swims every afternoon. | 他每天下午都游泳 |
[51:56] | Logs his time. But… | 然后会把时间记录下来 但是 |
[51:59] | he drinks too much. | 他酒喝得有点多 |
[52:01] | He looks at pornography. | 他会看小电影 |
[52:05] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么特别的 |
[52:07] | Anal. | 就是肛交 |
[52:09] | Threesomes. | 三人行 |
[52:11] | Usually two men on a girl. | 通常是两男一女 |
[52:15] | No relationships to speak of. | 没什么稳定的对象 |
[52:17] | A few girls he’s paid, couple of times… | 有那么几个常约的姑娘 |
[52:20] | but then he feels guilty and over-tips. | 但随后他就会觉得有罪恶感 给很多小费 |
[52:23] | Perhaps we’d have more success | 如果知道要找什么的话 |
[52:26] | if we knew what we were looking for. | 我们会更容易成功的 |
[52:28] | I’m offering the complete cooperation of my office. | 我这边会完全配合你的行动 |
[52:31] | And in exchange, I hope that you will… | 但作为交换 我希望你能做到 |
[52:35] | keep us informed of your progress. | 及时汇报进展 |
[52:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[53:19] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[53:20] | No, it’s all right. | 不用 我能行 |
[53:22] | Want it to be good? | 想弄得好看吗 |
[53:23] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[53:25] | Come on, give it to me. | 来吧 给我 |
[53:31] | Every human being is a puzzle of need. | 每个人都是块有需求的拼图 |
[53:37] | Learn how to be the missing piece, | 学会成为那缺失的一片 |
[53:39] | and they will give you everything. | 他们就会给你一切想知道的 |
[53:44] | You thought you were the only one? | 你以为只有你一个人吗 |
[53:51] | We’ll always be their whores. | 我们这辈子都逃不脱他们的掌控 |
[53:58] | Unless, of course, | 当然了 除非 |
[54:00] | we have something they want. | 我们手里有他们想要的 |
[54:11] | If I were you, I’d find something. | 如果我是你 我就会找些筹码 |
[54:16] | The pool is open from 6:00 in the morning… | 泳池开放时间 |
[54:18] | until 10:00 at night from Monday through Friday. | 周一到周五的早六点到晚十点 |
[54:21] | From 6:00 to 8:00 on weekends. | 周末开放时间为早六点到晚八点 |
[54:24] | No personal belongings are allowed on the pool deck. | 泳池不许出现任何个人物品 |
[54:30] | I made a mistake. Sorry. | 我填错了 抱歉 |
[54:33] | Hand in your membership card here for a locker key. | 到时候用会员卡来这里领储物柜钥匙 |
[54:36] | You get your card back when you return the key. | 还钥匙的时候可以拿回你的卡 |
[54:39] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[54:41] | No. | 没有 |
[55:33] | How did you know I was Russian? | 你怎么知道我是俄国人 |
[55:34] | It was just a guess. | 我只是猜的 |
[55:38] | You speak well. | 你俄语说得不错 |
[55:39] | I used to live in Moscow. | 我以前在莫斯科待过 |
[55:41] | Do you miss it? | 你想念那里吗 |
[55:43] | You know, food, people. | 你懂的 食物啊 人啊 |
[55:45] | So what do you do in Budapest? | 你在布达佩斯做些什么 |
[55:46] | I’m a translator at the Embassy. | 我在大使馆做翻译 |
[55:48] | You? | 你呢 |
[55:49] | Commercial counselor. Medical supplies. | 商业顾问 医疗用品 |
[55:51] | I’ve never seen you at any of the Embassy events. | 我没在大使馆活动上见过你啊 |
[55:54] | I haven’t been here long. | 我才来没多久 |
[55:56] | Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[56:05] | Blonde suits you, by the way. | 顺便一说 金发很适合你 |
[56:08] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[56:10] | I thought I saw you in the pool yesterday, | 昨天我应该在泳池 |
[56:11] | and on the tram, I think. | 和电车上见过你 |
[56:14] | You’re mistaken. | 你看错了吧 |
[56:18] | Would you like to get something to eat with me? | 你愿意跟我吃顿饭吗 |
[56:20] | I know a Turkish place at the station. | 我知道车站有家土耳其餐厅 |
[56:22] | It’s a shithole, but the food’s pretty good. | 地方很烂 但东西很好吃 |
[56:25] | Maybe you know it. | 也许你知道那地方 |
[56:27] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[56:28] | Perhaps another time? | 或许改天吧 |
[56:36] | I’ll see you at the pool, I guess. | 泳池再见吧 |
[57:12] | Your ID is missing. | 你的卡不见了 |
[57:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[57:17] | Yeah. I put it there myself. | 确定 我自己放在这里的 |
[57:20] | Sorry, I’ll have to make you a new one. | 抱歉 我给你做一个新的 |
[57:23] | I’ve got your picture on file. | 档案里有你的照片 |
[57:25] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 不急 |
[57:26] | She came in under the name | 她用的假名叫 |
[57:29] | Katerina Zubkova. | 卡特琳娜·朱别科娃 |
[57:31] | Registered as a translator for the Embassy. | 是大使馆的翻译 |
[57:34] | But her real name | 但她的真名是 |
[57:36] | is Dominika Egorova. | 多米妮卡·叶戈罗娃 |
[57:39] | She used to dance with the Bolshoi. | 她从前在莫斯科大剧院跳舞 |
[57:42] | There’s officially no record of her being SVR… | 没有她进入俄国特勤局的官方记录 |
[57:44] | but that’s bullshit. She’s here for Marble. I know it. | 但那都是废话 她是来找马布尔的 我很确定 |
[57:47] | – Stay away from her. – I think she’s valuable. | – 离她远点 – 我认为她有价值 |
[57:49] | – And now you think she’s recruitable? – Maybe. | – 你觉得可以策反她 – 或许可以 |
[57:51] | Okay, that’s not what you’re here for. | 但那不是你的任务 |
[57:53] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续进行你原来的任务 |
[57:55] | Play dead. | 装死 |
[57:56] | Put the ticks to sleep | 低调行事 |
[57:57] | and pray Marble sticks his head out again… | 祈祷马布尔能自己现身 |
[57:58] | so we can get him back into play. That’s the priority. | 这样我们就能继续和他合作 这才是首要目标 |
[58:01] | She’s Ivan Egorov’s niece. | 她是伊凡·叶戈罗夫的侄女 |
[58:07] | Deputy director of the SVR? | 俄国特勤局的副局长吗 |
[58:09] | I have nieces. | 我也有侄女 |
[58:11] | Spend most of their time exposing themselves on the Internet. | 她们大部分时间都在上网 |
[58:14] | Why would she use her real name? | 她为何要使用真名呢 |
[58:16] | Because she’s an innocent. | 因为她是无辜的 |
[58:17] | Or because it’s a provocation. | 又或者这是在挑衅 |
[58:19] | Both of which are very good reasons to stay away from her. | 不管怎样都是远离她的好理由 |
[58:22] | lthink there’s something about this girl. | 我觉得这姑娘有些特别 |
[58:24] | She’s gold. | 她非常有价值 |
[58:25] | I know it. | 我看的出来 |
[58:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:28] | See what you can find out. | 看看你能发现些什么 |
[58:31] | – Thanks. – Just go slow, all right? | – 谢了 – 别太急 好吗 |
[58:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[58:34] | Nate? | 内特 |
[58:35] | If she does let you fuck | 如果她让你跟她亲热 |
[58:36] | her, she’s definitely SVR… | 她就绝对是俄国特勤局的人 |
[58:38] | because she’s way out of your league. | 因为你绝对配不上她 |
[58:46] | I need you to get me on the list for an event at the American Embassy. | 我需要你让我参加美国大使馆的活动 |
[58:50] | I could do that. | 没问题 |
[58:51] | – Thank you. – If… | – 谢谢 – 前提是 |
[58:53] | you give me a progress report in return. | 你能给我一个任务进度报告 |
[58:56] | I’ve established contact. | 已经与目标建立联系 |
[58:58] | Contact? | 联系 |
[58:59] | I thought you’d be on your back by now. | 我还以为都亲热过了呢 |
[59:02] | You know… | 你懂得 |
[59:03] | there were always stories about Sparrows. | 有关于麻雀们的传闻 |
[59:08] | Capable of performing tricks on a man’s mind. | 说她们能玩弄男人的大脑 |
[59:11] | Not to mention, the rest of him. | 更别提大脑以外的部分了 |
[59:15] | A magic pussy… | 魔力身躯 |
[59:17] | That’s what they say. | 大家就是这么传的 |
[59:20] | Perhaps I will find out. | 也许我能搞搞清楚 |
[59:26] | Justa bit of fun. | 一点乐子罢了 |
[59:29] | But the offer stands. | 但提议仍然有效 |
[59:30] | Ifyou need help, | 需要帮助的话 |
[59:31] | don’t hesitate to ask. | 请别迟疑 |
[59:34] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[59:35] | everyone needs a friend. | 所有人都需要朋友 |
[59:39] | The success of these efforts… | 这些努力的成果 |
[59:40] | will be critical for securing Hungary’s economic ties with its neighbors. | 对于匈牙利同邻国的经济关系至关重要 |
[59:44] | This is clearly a moment of rapid change in the world… | 世界正飞速变化 |
[59:46] | making it imperative for each region to stay competitive. | 每个地区都必须保有竞争力 |
[59:50] | Thanks to the Hungarian President for hosting us… | 感谢匈牙利总统招待我们 |
[59:53] | and to the American Ambassador for co-hosting. | 也感谢美国大使馆共同举办了这次活动 |
[59:56] | Lastly, I would like to thank my chief of staff, | 最后 我要感谢我的参谋长 |
[59:59] | Stephanie Boucher… | 斯蒂芬妮·布歇 |
[1:00:00] | without whose hard work we would not be here tonight. | 没有她的辛勤工作 我们今晚也不会聚在这里 |
[1:00:03] | Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[1:00:27] | Dominika Egorova. | 多米妮卡·叶戈罗娃 |
[1:00:29] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字 |
[1:00:31] | You told me. | 你告诉我的 |
[1:00:34] | You stole my ID from the pool. | 你在游泳馆偷了我的卡 |
[1:00:37] | That would be illegal. | 那可是违法行为 |
[1:00:40] | Were you just looking for me? | 你是在找我吗 |
[1:00:42] | I’d know where to find you if I was. | 我知道上哪找你 |
[1:00:44] | Listen, I’m curious, | 所以我很好奇 |
[1:00:46] | did you want me to know that you were following me… | 你是想让我知道 你在跟踪我 |
[1:00:47] | or are you just real clumsy? | 还是你就是笨而已 |
[1:00:49] | You Americans always think the rest of us | 你们美国人总是觉得所有人 |
[1:00:51] | are so interested in you, don’t you? | 都对你们有兴趣 是不是 |
[1:00:53] | So what made you wanna become a translator? | 你为何想做一名翻译呢 |
[1:00:55] | I’m sure ifyou know myname, | 如果你知道我的名字 |
[1:00:57] | you found out other things about me. | 那其他的你也该知道了 |
[1:00:58] | I have wondered what it would be like to pursue something your whole life.. | 我很好奇 追寻了一辈子的东西 |
[1:01:01] | and then have it ripped away from you. | 被夺走的时候 是什么样 |
[1:01:05] | What’s it like? | 什么样 |
[1:01:06] | Yeah, how does it make you feel? | 是啊 对此你什么感觉 |
[1:01:08] | What does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[1:01:11] | My mother is unwell. | 我母亲身体不好 |
[1:01:12] | If I work for the government, | 如果我为政府效力 |
[1:01:13] | the state helps me take care of her. | 国家就会帮我照顾她 |
[1:01:16] | My uncle helped me get the job. | 我叔叔帮我拿到了这份工作 |
[1:01:18] | Your uncle is a very powerful man. | 你叔叔可是位高权重 |
[1:01:20] | In my country, ifyou don’t matter to the men in power, | 在我的国家 你如果在当权者眼里无关紧要 |
[1:01:22] | you do not matter. | 你就一无是处 |
[1:01:24] | Is it so different in your country? | 你们美国不一样吗 |
[1:01:27] | It’s supposed to be, but… | 差不多 但是 |
[1:01:30] | Are you a patriot? | 你是个爱国人士吗 |
[1:01:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:34] | Then why do you do what you do? | 那你为什么干这行 |
[1:01:36] | Beats selling tires. | 总比卖轮胎强 |
[1:01:38] | Have you ever sold tires? | 你还卖过轮胎吗 |
[1:01:40] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:41] | Then you can’t know, can you? | 那你就不能这么说了 不是吗 |
[1:01:44] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[1:01:47] | Hey, I’d like to see you again. | 嘿 我想再约你见面 |
[1:01:49] | Why, are we going to become friends? | 怎么 我们要变成朋友了吗 |
[1:01:52] | Is that what you want? | 你想做朋友吗 |
[1:01:54] | I don’t have any. | 我没什么朋友 |
[1:01:56] | There’s a Russian restaurant right by the opera. | 歌剧院旁边有家俄国餐厅 |
[1:01:58] | Have dinner with me there. | 跟我吃个晚餐吧 |
[1:02:00] | Tomorrow at 8:00. | 明晚八点 |
[1:02:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:23] | Marta? | 玛尔塔 |
[1:04:29] | You’re home. | 你回来了 |
[1:04:33] | That was him at the Embassy. | 大使馆那人就是他吧 |
[1:04:34] | It was. | 是的 |
[1:04:36] | Playing hard to get, are you? | 在玩欲擒故纵吗 |
[1:04:38] | No substitute for a good old fashioned | 以我的经验来看 |
[1:04:40] | blow job in my experience. | 还是直接一点比较好 |
[1:04:41] | He’s not like that. | 他不是那种人 |
[1:04:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:04:49] | A copy of the report Volontov sent to Moscow three days ago. | 沃伦托夫三天前发往莫斯科的报告副本 |
[1:04:52] | Apparently, you’ve made an enemy. | 很明显 你已经树敌了 |
[1:05:11] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:05:12] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 长官 |
[1:05:37] | This is a coincidence? | 这是巧合吗 |
[1:05:39] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:05:41] | I do need a friend. | 我确实需要朋友 |
[1:05:44] | Everyone needs a friend. | 每个人都需要朋友 |
[1:05:48] | I need you to send a report… | 我需要你发一份报告出去 |
[1:05:50] | that you are impressed with the progress I’ve made with Nash. | 就写你对我在纳什身上的进展 颇为高兴 |
[1:05:54] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[1:05:56] | And I would owe you. | 这样我就欠你一次 |
[1:06:01] | How do I know you pay your debts? | 我怎么知道你会还债 |
[1:06:13] | You were right about Sparrows. | 关于麻雀们 你说的没错 |
[1:06:15] | We are special. | 我们的确很特别 |
[1:06:17] | Do you know what they teach us? | 你知道他们教了我们什么吗 |
[1:06:19] | How to determine what a lover needs. | 如何判断爱人的需求 |
[1:06:23] | And I knew what you needed | 第一次见到你 |
[1:06:25] | from the first time lever saw you. | 我就知道你想要什么 |
[1:06:29] | Someone not to laugh at your microscopic prick. | 一个被大家嘲笑尺寸的人 |
[1:06:37] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手从我身上拿开 |
[1:06:39] | Look at the camera over my left shoulder. | 看看我左肩后面的摄像头 |
[1:06:41] | Tomorrow you will write a favorable report, | 明天你不交那份报告 |
[1:06:44] | or I’ll have you arrested for assault. | 我就检举你袭击我 |
[1:06:46] | You’ll be recalled to Moscow, | 你会被召回莫斯科 |
[1:06:48] | and your career will be over. | 你的职业生涯就完了 |
[1:06:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:07:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:07:35] | This is an automated test of your digital phone line. | 正在进行数字电话线路自动测试 |
[1:07:37] | Sorry for the interruption. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[1:07:40] | – A – C – Alpha. – Charlie. | |
[1:07:41] | – Z – W – Zero. – Whiskey. | |
[1:08:00] | Vienna. | 维也纳 |
[1:08:14] | It’s Dominika. | 是我 多米妮卡 |
[1:08:16] | Uh, come on up. | 上来吧 |
[1:08:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:08:26] | Can I have a drink? | 我能喝一杯吗 |
[1:08:28] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:08:32] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[1:08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:43] | So do you wanna tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生了什么事情吗 |
[1:08:47] | My pig boss is insulted | 我的猪头上司 |
[1:08:49] | I don’t want to sleep with him. | 因为我不同意陪他睡觉而打我 |
[1:08:51] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[1:08:53] | Maxim Volontov. | 马克西姆·沃伦托夫 |
[1:08:55] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[1:09:00] | How did you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住哪里 |
[1:09:19] | Why did you leave Russia? | 你为什么离开俄罗斯 |
[1:09:22] | I screwed up at work. | 我把工作搞砸了 |
[1:09:26] | Why would a CIA officer fire his gun in a public park? | 中情局特工为什么要在公园开枪呢 |
[1:09:31] | I did it for a friend. | 为了朋友 |
[1:09:34] | Because I knew what they would do to him. | 因为我知道他们会对他做什么 |
[1:09:37] | So do you. | 你也知道 |
[1:09:55] | What do you want, Dominika? | 多米妮卡 你想要什么 |
[1:10:02] | I think you should probably go home and figure it out. | 我想你最好回家想想清楚 |
[1:10:14] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:10:17] | You know where to find me. | 你知道上哪里找我 |
[1:12:00] | Katerina. You changed your hair. | 卡特琳娜 你换发型了 |
[1:12:06] | I will leave you. | 不打扰你们了 |
[1:12:08] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:12:14] | Would you prefer a drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[1:12:16] | Sure. But I don’t have much time. | 好啊 但我没多少时间 |
[1:12:18] | I didn’t know you were coming. What’s the occasion? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[1:12:20] | Do I need one? | 我来还需要原因吗 |
[1:12:22] | I’m on my way to Vienna for a meeting… | 我要去维也纳开会 |
[1:12:24] | and I thought I’d look in on you. | 就想着顺道来看看你 |
[1:12:27] | What happened to your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[1:12:28] | I bumped it at the pool. | 我在泳池撞到了 |
[1:12:30] | You have any news about our American friend? | 我们的美国朋友那边有什么进展吗 |
[1:12:33] | He’s begun to lower his guard around me. | 他开始对我降低防卫了 |
[1:12:36] | He told me about what happened at the park | 赢得信任后 |
[1:12:40] | after I established trust. | 他跟我说了公园那事的经过 |
[1:12:49] | – So how was he? – Unmemorable. | – 他这人怎么样 – 不值一提 |
[1:12:51] | But he’s handsome, right? | 但他挺帅的 不是吗 |
[1:12:53] | Is he? | 帅吗 |
[1:12:59] | Is there anything out of the ordinary that you would like to report? | 发现什么值得上报的事情吗 |
[1:13:02] | If you lose contact… | 比如说和他失去联系 |
[1:13:05] | or if he goes missing for a day or more… | 或者他突然消失了几天 |
[1:13:07] | you need to let me know, | 你得如实告诉我 |
[1:13:08] | because our superiors are getting impatient. | 因为我们的上级可没什么耐心 |
[1:13:11] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[1:13:15] | Something new. | 新东西 |
[1:13:17] | A case with great potential. | 一个有潜力的案子 |
[1:13:19] | I thought I made it very clear you only have one mission. | 我想我之前说得很清楚了 你只有一个任务 |
[1:13:22] | A Russian agent inside the American government… | 一位身在美国政府内的俄国特工 |
[1:13:25] | is always of value, is it not? | 非常有价值 不是吗 |
[1:13:27] | Marta and I are developing the asset together. | 玛尔塔和我在一起策反她 |
[1:13:30] | A senator’s chief of staff. | 参议员的参谋长 |
[1:13:32] | And she is willing to cooperate? | 她愿意合作吗 |
[1:13:34] | She’s compromised. She has no choice. | 有她把柄了 她别无选择 |
[1:13:36] | – When do you see her again? – In London. | – 你什么时候再见她 – 伦敦 |
[1:13:38] | In a week’s time. But we need more money. | 一周后 但我们需要更多钱 |
[1:13:41] | Blackmail will not be enough to establish long-term exchange. | 握有把柄不足以建立长期的合作 |
[1:13:44] | What did you have in mind? | 你想要多少 |
[1:13:45] | $250,000. | 二十五万美元 |
[1:13:51] | That is a lot of money. | 好多钱啊 |
[1:13:52] | But you can get it. | 但你能弄到 |
[1:14:01] | Ihavetoleave. | 我得走了 |
[1:14:06] | Oh, I forgot my coat. | 我忘了拿外套 |
[1:14:08] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[1:14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:46] | I’ve waited a lifetime for something like Swan. | 我一辈子都在等天鹅这样的案子出现 |
[1:14:50] | I worked a year developing her. | 我为了拿下她努力了一年 |
[1:14:53] | She’s not yours to trade. | 你不能就这么夺走她 |
[1:14:55] | Now you have the money to make the exchange. | 现在你有钱跟她交易了 |
[1:14:57] | Iwill make sure you get the credit. | 我会确保你得到应有的奖赏 |
[1:14:59] | Ijust need more time. | 我只是想争取更多时间 |
[1:15:01] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:15:02] | What do they have on you? | 你有什么把柄在他们手上 |
[1:15:03] | I saw something I was not supposed to. | 我看了不该看的 |
[1:15:05] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[1:15:09] | You don’t get Swan for free. | 天鹅不可能让你免费拿走 |
[1:15:11] | I was there the night they killed Dmitri Ustinov. | 他们杀掉迪米特里的那晚 我也在 |
[1:15:14] | For telling you that, they would cut my throat. | 光是告诉你这一点 他们就会杀了我 |
[1:15:18] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[1:15:20] | I don’t have a fucking choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:16:17] | What would you give me if I told you how to get rid of Katerina? | 如果我告诉你如何除掉卡特琳娜 我能有什么回报 |
[1:16:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:16:30] | Oh, am I too late? | 我来晚了吗 |
[1:16:33] | Sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们关门了 |
[1:16:34] | You can come back in the morning. We open at 9:00. | 你可以明早再来 我们九点开门 |
[1:16:36] | I’m not going to be here tomorrow. | 我明天就不在这里了 |
[1:16:38] | Is there any way you can make an exception? | 能为我破个例吗 |
[1:16:40] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:16:41] | I wanted to open an account for a family member… | 我只是想给家人开个账户 |
[1:16:43] | in case anything happens to me. | 以防我惨遭不测 |
[1:16:45] | Ican%letyouin. | 我不能让你进去 |
[1:16:46] | Well, maybe you could get the form, | 那你能拿张表 |
[1:16:48] | and I could buy you a coffee? | 我请你喝咖啡 |
[1:16:49] | We could fill them out together. | 然后我们一起填吗 |
[1:16:53] | Do you have your passport, and all the information? | 护照跟其他资料都带了吗 |
[1:16:55] | Yes. Yes, I have it all here. | 带了 都在我身上 |
[1:16:56] | Okay. Excellent. | 好的 |
[1:16:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:24] | Marta? | 玛尔塔 |
[1:17:34] | Marta? | 玛尔塔 |
[1:17:57] | Ever been on a farm? | 去过农场吗 |
[1:18:00] | That’s what it smells like, when you butcher an animal. | 宰牲畜的时候就是这个味道 |
[1:18:05] | I took my time with her. | 我处理她的时候可慢着呢 |
[1:18:08] | So you would see what happens | 这样你就能看到 |
[1:18:10] | when you tell secrets. | 泄密的下场 |
[1:18:12] | Please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:18:15] | This is your only warning. | 这是唯一一次警告 |
[1:18:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:18:20] | call the police. | 报警吧 |
[1:18:30] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[1:18:40] | Close your door. | 关门 |
[1:18:49] | So, Marble surfaced. | 马布尔出现了 |
[1:18:50] | Jesus Christ. Here? | 天哪 在这里吗 |
[1:18:53] | Vienna. | 维也纳 |
[1:18:54] | You don’t say anything? | 你什么也没说 |
[1:18:55] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:18:57] | It’s a warning. | 警告 |
[1:19:00] | She is a fucking Sparrow. | 她是只该死的麻雀 |
[1:19:02] | Told you she was way out of your league. | 就跟你说你配不上她吧 |
[1:19:03] | I think she’s still recruitable. | 我认为可以招募她 |
[1:19:06] | Now that we know what we’re dealing with,maybe even more so. | 现在我们知道面对的是什么了 或许有更多可能 |
[1:19:08] | If she’s a Sparrow… | 如果她是麻雀 |
[1:19:09] | we can’t trust a fucking word that comes out of her mouth. | 那她嘴里说的任何事情都不能相信 |
[1:19:14] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[1:19:16] | VVhen? | 什么时候 |
[1:19:18] | And you came home to find her like this? | 你回家就发现她这样了吗 |
[1:19:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:19:26] | This wasn’t just a break-in. | 这不是入室盗窃 |
[1:19:28] | This was torture, punishment. | 这是虐待 惩罚 |
[1:19:30] | Any idea why someone would do this to her? | 知道为什么会有人要这样对她吗 |
[1:19:36] | What happened to your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[1:19:41] | Did you get along with her? | 你跟她相处愉快吗 |
[1:19:44] | – You seem upset. – Of course I’m fucking upset! | – 你看起来不太开心 – 我当然不开心 |
[1:19:54] | You know something, don’t you? | 你知道些什么 对不对 |
[1:19:58] | Whoever it is you’re shielding… | 无论你在袒护谁 |
[1:20:00] | whoever you are scared of… | 无论你在害怕谁 |
[1:20:03] | – we can protect you. – May I go? | – 我们都能保护你 – 我可以走了吗 |
[1:20:10] | I’m assuming you guys were pretty close. | 我想你俩一定很亲密 |
[1:20:14] | You must be pretty scared. | 你肯定吓坏了吧 |
[1:20:17] | For yourself. | 为了你自己好 |
[1:20:18] | When I was in Moscow, | 我还在莫斯科的时候 |
[1:20:20] | they talked about a program that Khrushchev had set up. | 听过一个赫鲁晓夫创立的项目 |
[1:20:23] | Young officers. | 他们训练年轻的军官 |
[1:20:25] | Trained to seduce and manipulate. | 掌握诱惑与操纵他人的技巧 |
[1:20:28] | They called ’em Sparrows. | 代号麻雀 |
[1:20:30] | That is what she was, right? | 她就是一只麻雀 对吧 |
[1:20:32] | The thing ljust cannot wrap my head around… | 我不懂的是 |
[1:20:34] | is why a man would put | 为什么一个男人 |
[1:20:37] | his niece through something like that. | 会送他的侄女去受训 |
[1:20:46] | I was told to take a man to a hotel. | 他们让我带一个男人去酒店 |
[1:20:50] | To get information. | 套取情报 |
[1:20:53] | They said he was an enemy of the state. | 他们说他是国家的敌人 |
[1:20:56] | And in exchange, | 作为交换 |
[1:20:58] | my mother would get the doctor she needed. | 我母亲能得到所需的治疗 |
[1:21:02] | Instead, they cut his throat, | 结果他们割了他的脖子 |
[1:21:04] | and he died on top of me. | 他直接死在了我身上 |
[1:21:09] | There could be no witnesses, | 他们说不能留下证人 |
[1:21:11] | so my uncle gave me a choice. | 所以我叔叔给了我一个选择 |
[1:21:13] | Die, | 死亡 |
[1:21:14] | or become a Sparrow. | 或是成为麻雀 |
[1:21:17] | What they did to Marta was a message. | 他们对玛尔塔下手 是为了给我警告 |
[1:21:19] | They cut her open to show me what they’ll do to me… | 宰杀她是为了给我看他们的手段 |
[1:21:21] | if I don’t give them what they want. | 如果我不好好配合 就是那个下场 |
[1:21:22] | – What do they want? – A name. | – 他们想要什么 – 一个名字 |
[1:21:24] | They think you’re running an agent. | 他们认为你有内鬼在他们那边 |
[1:21:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:21:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:21:30] | Ijust want my mother to be safe. | 我只想让我母亲安好 |
[1:21:32] | The men that you work for, men like your uncle… | 你的上级 你叔叔那样的人 |
[1:21:34] | they’ll never let you go no matter what you give them. | 他们永远都不会放过你 无论你给他们什么都一样 |
[1:21:36] | It’s how they function. | 他们就是这样运作的 |
[1:21:38] | You only matter because of what you can do for them. | 只有你能为他们办事的时候 你才有价值 |
[1:21:40] | You don’t exist unless they say so. | 他们承认你存在 你才算活着 |
[1:21:44] | And notjust now. I mean, | 不止是现在 我的意思是 |
[1:21:47] | when you were dancing… | 当你跳舞的时候也一样 |
[1:21:50] | you were dancing for them. | 你是为了他们跳舞 |
[1:21:51] | Because they were letting you. | 因为他们让你跳 |
[1:21:52] | I mean, you see it now, right? | 你现在都懂了 对吧 |
[1:21:54] | You belonged to them, pretty much your whole life. | 你几乎一辈子都属于他们 |
[1:22:01] | So, | 所以 |
[1:22:02] | Dominika, work with me. | 多米妮卡 跟我一起工作吧 |
[1:22:06] | Make this something that you own | 这辈子第一次 |
[1:22:08] | for the first time in your life. | 为你自己做事 |
[1:22:12] | And make them fucking pay. | 然后让他们付出代价 |
[1:22:15] | What is it you want from me? | 你想从我身上得到什么 |
[1:22:17] | Whatever you can give us. | 你能给我们什么都好 |
[1:22:18] | But ifl had my choice… | 但是 如果我有的选 |
[1:22:21] | access to your uncle. | 我希望是能接近你叔叔 |
[1:22:22] | Be your SPY? | 做你的间谍 |
[1:22:25] | Is that any different from being his? | 跟做他的有什么不同 |
[1:22:28] | Yeah, because I would never ask you to do what he did. | 我绝不会要求你做那些他让你做的事情 |
[1:22:31] | Nothing’s worth that. | 没有什么值得你那样 |
[1:22:35] | I need to sleep. | 我想睡会儿 |
[1:22:36] | Why don’t you take my room? | 用我的房间吧 |
[1:22:46] | You know, you asked me why I fired the gun in Moscow? | 你之前问我为何在莫斯科开枪 |
[1:22:49] | Well, the man I was protecting | 我保护的那个人 |
[1:22:52] | had everything to lose. | 他有太多可以失去 |
[1:22:53] | He was benefiting from the system… | 他获益于体系内 |
[1:22:55] | but when he saw what was happening in his name… | 但是 当他看到以他的名义发生的那些事后 |
[1:22:58] | he didn’tjust say that he didn’t know. | 他并没有逃避责任 |
[1:23:01] | He risked his life. He risked everything. | 他冒着失去一切的风险 而不苟且偷生 |
[1:23:03] | He didn’t deserve to die in a cellar somewhere. | 他不该死在某间牢房里 |
[1:23:06] | Ifyou do this… | 如果你跟我们合作 |
[1:23:07] | I’ll do everything in my power to protect you. | 我会倾尽所有来保护你 |
[1:23:40] | Can I trust you? | 我可以相信你吗 |
[1:23:43] | I promise you can. | 我保证你可以 |
[1:23:56] | Wait. Wait, don’t. | 等等 等等 别 |
[1:25:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:25:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:14] | Idanced my first solo to this. | 这是我第一次独舞的曲子 |
[1:25:18] | It’s Grieg. | 格里格的 |
[1:25:20] | I was so nervous the night before, | 前一晚我很紧张 |
[1:25:23] | I couldn’t sleep. | 难以入睡 |
[1:25:26] | And I played this music in my room… | 然后我就在房间里放这首曲子 |
[1:25:30] | and, after I fell asleep, I dreamed that… | 后来我睡着了 我梦见 |
[1:25:33] | the music was color, and I could paint… | 音乐变成了我可以绘画的色彩 |
[1:25:37] | over all the audiences’ faces with my hands. | 用我的手涂满了观众们的脸 |
[1:25:54] | I’m sorry about what happened to you. | 对你的遭遇我很遗憾 |
[1:25:57] | But… | 但是 |
[1:26:00] | I’m really very glad that you’re here. | 我真的很高兴你现在在这里 |
[1:26:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:26:05] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[1:26:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:26:09] | Well, listen. | 听着 |
[1:26:15] | This is what I want you to do. | 我需要你做的是 |
[1:26:17] | Go back to your normal routine. | 继续你的日常工作 |
[1:26:19] | Go into work, and write a report about me. | 回去干活 写我的报告 |
[1:26:23] | About the time we spent, | 写我们一起度过的时光 |
[1:26:25] | and how close we’ve gotten. | 我们多么亲密 |
[1:26:27] | Say that I’m a fool, and you’ve got me on the hook. | 说我是个已经上钩的傻子 |
[1:26:30] | Tell them that I ‘m ambitious, but that I drink. | 跟他们说我有野心 但我酗酒 |
[1:26:33] | And that I have something to prove to my father… | 我所做的一切都是为了向父亲证明自己 |
[1:26:35] | which means I will make a mistake. | 也就是说我会犯错 |
[1:26:37] | Then I need you to go home. | 然后我需要你回家 |
[1:26:39] | Police will be finished with your apartment by this evening. | 警察今晚会完成你公寓的清理 |
[1:26:43] | Then just wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[1:26:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:26:59] | I’m just gonna ask you some routine questions to begin. | 我会先问你一些基本问题 |
[1:27:03] | Name? | 姓名 |
[1:27:04] | Dominika Egorova. | 多米妮卡·叶戈罗娃 |
[1:27:07] | Did you eat breakfast this morning? | 你吃早饭了吗 |
[1:27:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:27:10] | Are you an officer of the Russian Intelligence Service? | 你是否隶属俄国情报机构 |
[1:27:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:27:15] | Are you here because CIA Officer Nate Nash recruited you? | 你在此是否因为中情局特工内特·纳什招募了你 |
[1:27:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:27:21] | Are you willing to work for the American government? | 你是否愿意为美国政府效力 |
[1:27:24] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[1:27:25] | And you intend to give us genuine information? | 你是否愿意透露给我们真实的情报 |
[1:27:29] | Yes or no? | 愿意还是不愿意 |
[1:27:30] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[1:27:31] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[1:27:32] | I thought it was just yes or no? | 我以为只能回答正确与否 |
[1:27:34] | I’m just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[1:27:36] | I know the nature of the men lwork for. | 我知道我上司的为人 |
[1:27:38] | So why work for them? | 那为什么还为他们效力 |
[1:27:40] | – They gave me no choice. – I have a question. | – 我别无选择 – 我有问题 |
[1:27:42] | You only spike when Nate’s name comes up. | 你只有在提到内特的时候会出现波动 |
[1:27:44] | Did you engage in sexual intercourse with him? | 你是否和他亲热过了 |
[1:27:47] | Hey, that’s… | 嘿 |
[1:27:48] | – Take it easy. – Because that’s what you do, right? | – 别这样 – 因为那是你的本分对不对 |
[1:27:49] | – Marty? Marty. – That’s what you’re trained for. | – 马蒂 – 他们就是这么训练你的 |
[1:27:51] | Anybody ever tell you that… | 有没有人跟你说过 |
[1:27:52] | Why do you need to know, bratok? | 你为什么想知道 兄弟 |
[1:27:55] | Big brother? | 兄弟 |
[1:27:56] | Please answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[1:27:58] | We’d need to know if you’re emotionally involved. | 我们得知道你是否有私人情感掺杂其中 |
[1:28:00] | The answer is no. | 我的答案是 没有 |
[1:28:04] | So, are you satisfied? | 你满意了吗 |
[1:28:07] | – Yeah. – If I am to work for you… | – 满意了 – 如果我为你们效力 |
[1:28:09] | I will need money transferred to a bank account in Vienna. | 我需要给一个在维也纳的账户转笔钱 |
[1:28:13] | $30,000 to start. | 三万美元起步 |
[1:28:17] | I don’t know what you and Nate discussed… | 我不知道你跟内特讨论过什么 |
[1:28:19] | but I think we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves. | 但我觉得我们现在有点进展太快了 |
[1:28:20] | We’d have to see what you brought us. | 我们得先看看你的情报如何 |
[1:28:22] | If it’s significant… | 如果它很重要 |
[1:28:24] | What about a senator’s chief of staff? | 参议员的参谋长如何 |
[1:28:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:28:27] | A chief of staff run by the SVR? | 为俄国特勤局工作的参谋长吗 |
[1:28:30] | She’s agreed to sell information on a satellite defense system. | 她愿意售卖关于卫星防御系统的情报 |
[1:28:33] | I’m to fly to London on Friday to meet with her. | 周五我要飞去伦敦见她 |
[1:28:38] | Shall I provide you with the account information? | 要我给你账户信息吗 |
[1:28:59] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[1:29:15] | It’s to the left. | 向左走 |
[1:29:22] | We’ll get it. We’re good. | 好了 很顺利 |
[1:29:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:29:37] | Thought you might need some help after what happened to poor Marta. | 我以为玛尔塔出事后 你可能需要帮助 |
[1:29:42] | Of course, you were lucky not to be harmed yourself. | 当然 你没受伤真是幸运 |
[1:29:45] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[1:29:47] | Though I do wonder how Swan would react if she saw me with you. | 但我很好奇 天鹅看到我跟你在一起会是什么反应 |
[1:29:50] | Do you really want to be the one to blow this whole operation? | 你想搞砸整个行动吗 |
[1:29:53] | Director Egorov would be very displeased. | 叶戈罗夫局长会非常不高兴的 |
[1:29:57] | Go upstairs, room 624. | 上楼去 624房间 |
[1:29:59] | I’ll call you if I need you. | 需要你的话我会联系你 |
[1:30:02] | Go. | 去啊 |
[1:30:19] | – Who the hell is that? – He’s got a key. | – 这是谁啊 – 他有钥匙 |
[1:30:21] | Did she say anybody else was gonna be in that room? | 她有提过其他人会进入那个房间吗 |
[1:30:23] | No. lthink that’s… | 没有 我觉得那是 |
[1:30:25] | Yeah, it’s Volontov. | 没错 是沃伦托夫 |
[1:30:27] | That’s her boss. | 她的上司 |
[1:30:36] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[1:30:56] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:30:57] | We have a friend in common. | 我们有共同的朋友 |
[1:31:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:31:01] | Unfortunately, Marta wasn’t able to make it. | 不幸的是 玛尔塔来不了了 |
[1:31:04] | So she sent me. | 所以 她派我来了 |
[1:31:09] | I’ll just be leaving. | 我先走了 |
[1:31:25] | You really think | 你真的觉得 |
[1:31:26] | I care if people know who I’m meeting with? | 我会在乎被发现我跟谁见面吗 |
[1:31:29] | Ithink in this case, you might. | 我觉得你会在乎的 |
[1:31:31] | Marta’s a known intelligence officer. | 玛尔塔是一位情报人员 |
[1:31:34] | If photographs of your relationship were to go public… | 如果你的私人关系被公之于众 |
[1:31:36] | you would lose your security clearance, and yourjob. | 你就会丢掉安全许可和工作 |
[1:31:39] | But I don’t think that any of that is necessary. | 但我不觉得有必要搞成那样 |
[1:31:41] | You’re here for business, as am l. | 你是来谈生意的 我也一样 |
[1:31:43] | $250,000 was the figure that you agreed upon. | 之前谈的是二十五万美元 |
[1:31:47] | Your daughter’s tuition payments are coming up. | 你女儿的学费要交了 |
[1:31:50] | I believe your ex-husband is about to lose anotherjob. | 而你的前夫又要失业了 |
[1:31:56] | Don’t you think you would be more comfortable in a private room? | 你不觉得在私密一点的房间 你会舒服点吗 |
[1:32:00] | Where do they find you? | 他们在哪招的你啊 |
[1:32:02] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:32:03] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[1:32:04] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 好戏上演了 |
[1:32:10] | This is Colonel Maxim Volontov. | 这位是马克西姆·沃伦托夫上校 |
[1:32:12] | He’s the chief of the Budapest rezidentura. | 他是布达佩斯情报站的站长 |
[1:32:16] | Make me a drink, would you, Boris? | 给我弄杯喝的好吗 鲍里斯 |
[1:32:20] | Let’s get on with it. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:32:21] | You heard her. Make her a drink. | 你听见她说的了 弄杯喝的去 |
[1:32:24] | So. | 那么 |
[1:32:27] | Shall we proceed? | 我们开始吧 |
[1:32:28] | I just want to be clear. | 我先说清楚 |
[1:32:30] | I’m here in a strictly exploratory manner. | 我是本着试探可能性来的 |
[1:32:34] | As long as what you have to offer is of value… | 只要你所提供的情报有价值 |
[1:32:36] | I’m sure we will have no difficulty. | 我想我们会很顺利的 |
[1:32:38] | I’m chief of staff to a United States senator. | 我是美国参议员的参谋长 |
[1:32:42] | Last person that had myjob’s head of the fucking CIA. | 上一个干我这活儿的人 如今是中情局的头 |
[1:32:45] | Being in the room with me. | 跟我共处一室 |
[1:32:48] | Fucking value. | 很有价值了 |
[1:32:51] | Oh, lthink she’s drunk. | 我觉得她喝多了 |
[1:32:52] | – You think? – She’s drunk. | – 你觉得 – 她肯定喝多了 |
[1:32:54] | And I’m sure that ifyou are as important as you say you are… | 而我相信 如果你真如你说的那么重要 |
[1:32:56] | then you don’t want to waste any time. | 那你就不会希望我们浪费时间 |
[1:32:59] | So, do you have anything to sell? | 那么 你有什么要卖给我们的 |
[1:33:01] | I have the first set of discs with me. | 我身上带了第一套磁盘 |
[1:33:05] | Today. | 今天 |
[1:33:06] | Ijust want to be clear that I’m not doing this… | 我得澄清一下 我做这些 |
[1:33:08] | because I’m an ideologue or pacifist or something, you know. | 不是因为我是理论家 或者和平主义者什么的 |
[1:33:13] | Where are the discs, Stephanie? | 斯蒂芬妮 磁盘在哪 |
[1:33:16] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[1:33:17] | $250,000 per delivery as agreed. | 二十万美元 交货后付钱 跟之前谈好的一样 |
[1:33:30] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:33:36] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:33:45] | Ijust need to authenticate them. | 我得验证一下它们的真实性 |
[1:34:04] | Why don’t you give me a real pour, huh, Boris? | 能再给我来点酒吗 鲍里斯 |
[1:34:08] | Why don’t you get it yourself? | 你怎么不自己去拿 |
[1:34:12] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[1:34:24] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[1:34:26] | Ijust have to wait for them to load. | 我得等它们载入 |
[1:34:46] | Tell me, Boris. | 告诉我 鲍里斯 |
[1:34:47] | You got a little babushka back in Moscow? | 你在莫斯科有亲人吗 |
[1:34:51] | ‘Course you do. | 你肯定有 |
[1:34:53] | Never ceases to amaze me. | 我一直很惊讶 |
[1:34:56] | Why are Russian women so sexy? | 为什么俄罗斯的女人那么性感 |
[1:34:59] | All the men look like toads. | 而男人都跟癞蛤蟆似的 |
[1:35:11] | No, no, no. No. Don’t you. | 不不不 你别想 |
[1:35:15] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[1:35:16] | I’m gonna go buy her some time. | 我去给她争取点时间 |
[1:35:19] | – Why is it taking so long? – Just one more minute. | – 怎么这么久 – 马上就好 |
[1:35:23] | God, who the fuck is that? | 天哪 谁啊 |
[1:35:29] | Just checking. Is everything all right with your room, sir? | 只是例行检查 先生 您房间内一切都还好吗 |
[1:35:31] | Fine. | 很好 |
[1:35:32] | Shall I check the minibar? | 需要我检查一下迷你吧吗 |
[1:35:34] | There’s no need. | 不需要 |
[1:35:40] | Sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉 打扰你了 |
[1:35:53] | It’s finished. Everything seems to be in order. | 完成了 一切看起来都没问题 |
[1:35:56] | Good. Because ifl have to spend another minute with this cunt… | 很好 我要是再跟这臭女人待下去 |
[1:35:59] | I’m going to shoot her in the face. | 我就要忍不住毙了她了 |
[1:36:03] | Did she get ’em? | 她成功了吗 |
[1:36:05] | She did. | 成功了 |
[1:36:08] | Nice accent. | 口音不错 |
[1:36:09] | We’ll leave now. | 我们得走了 |
[1:36:11] | You wait an hour and then you go. | 你等一小时再走 |
[1:36:13] | We’ll be in touch for the next delivery. | 下次交货前我们再联系 |
[1:36:20] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[1:36:46] | Fuck it. | 该死 |
[1:36:57] | Oh. Oh. Oh. She took the money. | 她拿上钱了 |
[1:36:58] | She took the money! | 她拿走钱了 |
[1:36:59] | There you go. | 出发了 |
[1:37:01] | Go get the discs, take them back to the field office. | 去取磁盘 拿回办公室 |
[1:37:03] | I will follow as soon as I get this squared away. | 这边收拾好我就跟上 |
[1:38:26] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:38:32] | Make the necessary arrangements. | 做一下必要的安排吧 |
[1:38:35] | Change of plans. We go directly to Heathrow. | 计划有变 我们直接去希思罗机场 |
[1:38:38] | Moscow wants to congratulate us in person. | 莫斯科想亲自恭喜我们 |
[1:38:41] | I’ll call Director Egorov. | 我去联系叶戈罗夫局长 |
[1:38:43] | No need. | 不需要了 |
[1:38:44] | Director Egorov gave the order himself. | 是叶戈罗夫局长亲自下的命令 |
[1:38:47] | The discs and your passport. | 把磁盘和你的护照交出来 |
[1:38:58] | Turn the car around. | 调头吧 |
[1:39:16] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[1:39:17] | Boucher is dead. | 布歇死了 |
[1:39:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:39:21] | Our guys outside went after the money too early. | 外面那些抢钱的家伙去的太早了 |
[1:39:23] | She panicked. Stepped in front of a fucking truck. | 她慌了 走到了一辆该死卡车前面 |
[1:39:26] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:39:29] | You think they had somebody in the hotel? | 你觉得他们在酒店安插人了吗 |
[1:39:31] | I would’ve. | 我相信是这样 |
[1:39:32] | If they think she tipped us off, they’re gonna kill her. | 如果他们认为她通风报信 他们会杀了她的 |
[1:39:35] | And Nate, the tail said her car changed direction. | 内特 情报说多米妮卡的车改变了线路 |
[1:39:38] | Looks like they’re headed to Heathrow. | 好像是冲着希思罗机场去了 |
[1:39:40] | Fuck, Trish. We fucked her. | 该死 翠茜 我们害了她 |
[1:39:43] | We have fucked her! | 我们害了她 |
[1:39:51] | You look nervous. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[1:40:33] | They’re entering terminal two. | 他们进入了T2航站楼 |
[1:40:34] | Looks like Aeroflot. | 看起来是俄罗斯国际航班 |
[1:40:57] | This is a boarding announcement. | 正在播放登机提示 |
[1:40:58] | British European Airways Flight 422 to Amsterdam… | 英国欧洲航空公司 去往阿姆斯特丹的422次航班 |
[1:41:02] | will begin boarding shortly. | 将马上开始登机 |
[1:41:05] | Will all passengers please proceed to Gate B-42. | 请全体乘客前往B42登机口办理登机 |
[1:41:20] | Passport? | 护照 |
[1:41:24] | Enjoy your flight. | 祝您旅行愉快 |
[1:41:49] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:42:04] | I always had my doubts abouthen | 我一直对她有所顾虑 |
[1:42:08] | She’s my niece. | 她是我侄女 |
[1:42:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:42:10] | My brother’s daughter. | 我兄弟的女儿 |
[1:42:12] | Give me the discs. Please. | 磁盘给我 |
[1:42:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:42:18] | Thank you. Take him away. | 谢谢你 带他走吧 |
[1:42:38] | Did you give Ms. Boucher to the Americans? | 是你把布歇交给美国人的吗 |
[1:42:44] | No. | 不是 |
[1:42:45] | Who did? | 谁干的 |
[1:42:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:42:53] | You can start. | 你可以开始了 |
[1:43:34] | Let’s start again. | 我们再来一次 |
[1:43:37] | Did you give Boucher to the Americans? | 是你把布歇交给美国人的吗 |
[1:43:41] | No. | 不是 |
[1:43:52] | Did you give Boucher to the Americans? | 是你把布歇交给美国人的吗 |
[1:43:55] | No. | 不是 |
[1:44:12] | Are you working for the Americans? | 你是否为美国人效力 |
[1:44:15] | I love my country. | 我爱我的国家 |
[1:44:35] | You gave Boucher to the Americans. | 你把布歇交给了美国人 |
[1:44:40] | For money? | 为了钱吗 |
[1:44:44] | Or for the handsome American? | 还是为了美国帅哥 |
[1:44:48] | No. | 我没有 |
[1:45:04] | Did you tell the Americans about Boucher? | 是你跟美国人交代了布歇的事吗 |
[1:45:07] | No. | 不是 |
[1:45:16] | Last time. | 最后一次 |
[1:45:17] | Did you tell the Americans about Boucher? | 是你跟美国人交代了布歇的事吗 |
[1:45:19] | No. | 不是 |
[1:45:38] | Last time. | 最后一次 |
[1:45:40] | Did you give Boucher to the Americans? | 是你把布歇交给了美国人吗 |
[1:45:49] | No. | 不是 |
[1:46:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:46:34] | Make it stop. | 住手吧 |
[1:46:35] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了一个错误 |
[1:46:48] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[1:46:50] | But you have to tell them what they want to know. | 但你必须告诉他们实情 |
[1:46:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:46:54] | I can only protect you | 你说实话 |
[1:46:57] | if you tell me the truth. | 我才能保护你 |
[1:47:00] | The truth? | 实话 |
[1:47:04] | There is no other mission but this one. | 我只有一个任务 |
[1:47:09] | Follow the trail wherever it leads. | 跟随一切线索 |
[1:47:13] | Sacrifice whatever has to be sacrificed. | 做出一切必要的牺牲 |
[1:47:16] | If they have my real name… | 如果他们知道我的真名 |
[1:47:19] | if they have Swan… | 如果他们有了天鹅 |
[1:47:21] | if you torture me… | 如果你折磨我 |
[1:47:24] | they will trust me. | 他们就会信任我 |
[1:47:26] | How could they not? | 他们怎么会不信呢 |
[1:47:29] | You don’t want to give up now. | 现在你先别放弃 |
[1:47:32] | Send me back. | 送我回去 |
[1:47:33] | Let me finish what we started. | 让我完成我们的任务 |
[1:47:39] | Didn’t I do well, Uncle? | 我做得不够好吗 叔叔 |
[1:47:46] | Didn’t I? | 不够吗 |
[1:48:07] | Oh, my child. | 我的孩子 |
[1:48:11] | What happened to you? | 你出什么事了 |
[1:48:13] | I was questioned by Security Services. | 安全局审问了我 |
[1:48:16] | But they let you 90? | 但他们放你走了 |
[1:48:19] | Of course. I’m innocent. | 当然了 我是无辜的 |
[1:48:39] | Chief Zakharov is expecting you, Deputy Director. | 副局长 扎哈罗夫长官在等你 |
[1:48:42] | The president is furious about the loss of Boucher. | 总统对于失去布歇非常恼火 |
[1:48:45] | The mole would have got her anyway. | 反正内鬼总会干掉她 |
[1:48:46] | Now we get something in return. | 但现在我们有回报了 |
[1:48:48] | His patience with your niece has grown thin. | 总统对你的侄女越来越没耐心了 |
[1:48:52] | The Americans will trust her. | 美国人会信任她的 |
[1:48:53] | So you say. | 你说是就是吧 |
[1:48:54] | I think Dominika has had her chance. | 我认为已经给过她机会了 |
[1:48:58] | It is my opinion she has developed feelings for the American. | 我认为她对美国人产生感情了 |
[1:49:03] | She has made a fool of you, Ivan. | 她耍了你 伊凡 |
[1:49:06] | Send her back to Nash. | 让她回去找纳什 |
[1:49:07] | Have Matorin shadow her. | 让马多林跟着她 |
[1:49:09] | If she is compromised, he will find out. | 如果她叛变 他会发现的 |
[1:49:13] | The Americans will respond. | 美国人会做出反应 |
[1:49:16] | Nothing we can’t weather. | 没什么我们搞不定的 |
[1:49:18] | And what of Dominika? | 那多米妮卡怎么处理 |
[1:49:20] | lleave that decision to her uncle. | 让她叔叔做决定吧 |
[1:49:23] | Shall we tell the president you prioritized… | 我们是否需要告诉总统 |
[1:49:26] | the safety of your niece over the mission? | 你将你侄女的安全置于任务之前呢 |
[1:49:28] | If she’s compromised… | 如果她叛变 |
[1:49:32] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[1:49:34] | she will be eliminated. | 她会消失的 |
[1:49:37] | Thank you, /van. | 谢谢你 伊凡 |
[1:49:40] | You’re welcome, Chief Zakharov. | 不客气 扎哈罗夫长官 |
[1:49:45] | Enjoy your night. | 晚安了 |
[1:50:02] | I’d ask you how you got in, | 我本该问你怎么进来的 |
[1:50:04] | but this is what we taught you, isn’t it? | 但这些就是我们教你的 不是吗 |
[1:50:07] | Did they grant my request? | 他们批准我的请求了吗 |
[1:50:10] | Yes, they did. | 是的 批准了 |
[1:50:39] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:50:42] | Iam like you, Uncle. | 叔叔 我跟你是一类人 |
[1:51:20] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:51:22] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:51:28] | You know what this looks like, right? | 你知道现在看起来是怎样吧 |
[1:51:32] | Theyjust let you go? | 他们就这么让你走了 |
[1:51:34] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这样做 |
[1:51:35] | Because I told them that you would trust me now. | 因为我跟他们说 现在你会信任我了 |
[1:51:39] | Enough to give me the name of the mole. | 你会给我内鬼的名字 |
[1:51:44] | But you know that I can’t do that. | 但你知道我不能给你 |
[1:51:46] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[1:51:49] | So what next, then? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[1:51:50] | I want to go to America… | 我想去美国 |
[1:51:53] | where I can be safe. Please. | 一个我能安全的地方 拜托了 |
[1:51:57] | – All right. – And my mother? | – 可以 – 还有我母亲 |
[1:51:59] | It’ll take some time, but we can get her out, yeah. | 会花些时间 但我们能搞定 |
[1:52:02] | And the money that I was promised? | 还有答应我的钱呢 |
[1:52:04] | You’ll get it. $30,000 in a bank in Vienna. | 你会拿到的 三万美元在维也纳银行 |
[1:52:07] | We couldn’t release payment while you were in custody. | 你被捕期间我们无法付款 |
[1:52:09] | It’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[1:52:12] | How much do you want? | 你想要多少 |
[1:52:15] | I need $250,000. | 我需要二十五万美元 |
[1:52:17] | For resettlement. | 作为安置费 |
[1:52:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:52:22] | You’re helping me. | 你帮助我 |
[1:52:24] | For no obvious advantage. | 却不求什么 |
[1:52:27] | It’s not what I expected. | 这我没想到 |
[1:52:30] | If I hadn’t waved you off at the airport, | 如果我没在机场让你退后 |
[1:52:32] | what would you have done? | 你会做什么 |
[1:52:34] | Iwould’ve killed him for you. | 我会为你杀了他 |
[1:53:16] | Nate? | 内特 |
[1:53:25] | Nate? | 内特 |
[1:54:44] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:54:46] | They use it for skin grafting. | 他们用它来剥皮 |
[1:54:49] | Burn victims. | 燃烧受害者 |
[1:54:51] | A blade so fine, you barely bleed. | 刀刃非常锋利 你几乎不会流血 |
[1:54:55] | Do you know how long it takes to peel the skin from a human being? | 你知道剥人皮需要多久吗 |
[1:54:59] | Hours. | 数个小时 |
[1:55:01] | Even ifyou are very good at it. | 即便你是行家也一样 |
[1:55:04] | And I… I take my time with it. | 而我会慢慢来 |
[1:55:08] | Layer by layer. | 一层一层剥 |
[1:55:13] | Until I see the white of the bone. | 直到我看见白骨 |
[1:55:21] | You know what we want to know… | 你知道我们想要的情报 |
[1:55:24] | but I won’t stop until long after you’re ready to talk. | 但在你打算交代之前 我不会停手 |
[1:55:28] | If you pass out, | 如果你晕过去 |
[1:55:30] | l will inject you with a stimulant. | 我就给你注射兴奋剂 |
[1:55:33] | You’ll stay conscious until we’re finished. | 你会一直保持清醒到我们结束 |
[1:56:06] | What’s the name, Nate? | 内特 内鬼叫什么 |
[1:56:07] | What’s the name? | 他叫什么 |
[1:56:10] | No? | 不说吗 |
[1:56:12] | You want more? | 还想来吗 |
[1:56:14] | No. Please. | 不 求你了 |
[1:56:17] | So we go deeper. | 我们这次深一点 |
[1:56:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:56:37] | No? | 不说吗 |
[1:56:40] | Come on, Nate. The name. | 说啊 内特 名字 |
[1:56:42] | What’s the name? | 他叫什么 |
[1:56:46] | No? | 不说吗 |
[1:56:48] | Give it to me. Let me try. | 给我 让我试试 |
[1:56:52] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:56:59] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:57:10] | No? | 还不说吗 |
[1:58:16] | Nate? | 内特 |
[1:58:17] | Nate. | 内特 |
[1:58:18] | Call the Embassy. The Embassy. | 打电话给大使馆 大使馆 |
[1:59:09] | It was you who killed Matorin, wasn’t it? | 是你杀了马多林 对吧 |
[1:59:11] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[1:59:12] | I’m sure you can. | 我想你也可以 |
[1:59:16] | My wife had dreams of being a dancer. | 早在我遇到她之前 |
[1:59:19] | Long before I met her. | 我妻子也曾梦想成为一名舞者 |
[1:59:21] | Of course she was nothing on you… | 当然了 她没有你的本事 |
[1:59:23] | but she used to dance for me in our living room. | 但是 她以前会在客厅里为我跳舞 |
[1:59:26] | When she fell ill… | 她病了之后 |
[1:59:28] | the Russian Embassy in New York… | 俄罗斯驻纽约使馆 |
[1:59:30] | refused to let an American doctor operate on her. | 拒绝让美国医生给她做手术 |
[1:59:34] | Some petty bureaucrat I had offended… | 我得罪过的一个小官僚 |
[1:59:38] | sentenced her to death. | 判处了她死刑 |
[1:59:40] | What passes for power. | 所谓的权力 |
[1:59:44] | I know you gave the Americans Boucher. | 我知道是你把布歇交给美国人的 |
[1:59:47] | Only so they would trust me. | 这样他们才能信任我 |
[1:59:49] | And now we must trust you? | 那现在我们就该信任你吗 |
[1:59:58] | I was born three days after Stalin was laid in state. | 我是在斯大林去世三天后出生的 |
[2:00:05] | My father fought for him during the war. | 我父亲在战争期间为他打过仗 |
[2:00:09] | He was a party member, we were privileged. | 他是党员 我们享有优待 |
[2:00:16] | It took me years to realize I had been born in a prison. | 多年后我才意识到自己活在牢笼之中 |
[2:00:19] | Prison makes a beast out of a man. | 牢笼能逼出人心中的野兽 |
[2:00:22] | I learned to cheat, to lie… | 我学着欺骗 学着撒谎 |
[2:00:25] | to do to others before they do to me. | 赶在别人对我下手之前 先下手为强 |
[2:00:28] | To survive, by any means. | 为了生存 不择手段 |
[2:00:33] | Sol had to decide. | 所以我必须做出决定 |
[2:00:34] | Die in the prison where I was born… | 是死在我所生活的牢笼中 |
[2:00:39] | or choose another side. | 还是选择另一边 |
[2:00:41] | Our clumsy American friends… | 我们愚蠢的美国朋友 |
[2:00:44] | for whom individual freedom is at least an aspiration. | 至少他们重视人权自由 |
[2:00:50] | So now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[2:00:52] | I am the mole. | 我就是内鬼 |
[2:00:54] | I am the man you are looking for. | 我就是你在找的人 |
[2:00:56] | You’re free to hand me over to your uncle… | 你可以把我交给你叔叔 |
[2:00:58] | give the men who did this to you what they want and go home. | 交给这个对你做了这一切的人 然后回家 |
[2:01:00] | Of course, there is another path. | 当然了 还有别的路可走 |
[2:01:02] | What would that be? | 什么路 |
[2:01:03] | After you turn me in, you will be a hero… | 你把我交出去之后 你就会成为一名英雄 |
[2:01:06] | beyond suspicion. | 他们不会怀疑你 |
[2:01:09] | The ideal position to take my place | 你就是继承我位置理想人选 |
[2:01:13] | and continue my work with the Americans. | 继续和美国人合作 |
[2:01:15] | Make your uncle and his kind pay | 让你叔叔和他们那种人 |
[2:01:17] | for what they have done to our country. | 为他们对我们国家的毒害付出代价 |
[2:01:19] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[2:01:21] | Something will slay us all. | 人固有一死 |
[2:01:25] | You have the power to decide whether or not I die in vain. | 你的决定将左右我是否会白白牺牲 |
[2:01:32] | You are better at this than any of us. | 你干这行比我们任何人都强 |
[2:01:35] | This is the only way for you to return to your mother. | 这是你能回到母亲身边的唯一方法 |
[2:01:41] | You sent Matorin, didn’t you? | 是你派马多林来的 对吗 |
[2:01:44] | So I wouldn’t have a choice. | 这样我就没得选了 |
[2:01:47] | So that you would see. | 这样你才能真正明白 |
[2:01:50] | You never did. | 你一直都没能明白 |
[2:02:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[2:02:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[2:02:48] | l… | 我 |
[2:03:13] | Stop. | 站住 |
[2:03:18] | Face the wall. | 脸冲墙 |
[2:03:23] | l want to speak with the Russian ambassador. | 我要见俄罗斯大使 |
[2:03:25] | My name is Mikhail Sergev. | 我叫米哈伊尔·萨尔格夫 |
[2:03:27] | lam the ambassador here in Budapest. | 我是驻布达佩斯大使 |
[2:03:29] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[2:03:31] | the Hungarians are waiving diplomatic immunity. | 匈牙利人放弃了外交豁免权 |
[2:03:33] | Call Zakharov. | 打给扎哈罗夫 |
[2:03:35] | Tell him | 告诉他 |
[2:03:37] | I have what he wants. | 我有他想要的 |
[2:03:41] | I have the name of the mole. | 我知道内鬼的名字了 |
[2:03:43] | Why don’t you tell me? And I’ll pass it along. | 你为何不告诉我呢 我会传达给他的 |
[2:03:48] | Listen to me very carefully. | 你给我仔细听好 |
[2:03:50] | You are an errand boy. | 你只是个跑腿的 |
[2:03:53] | I have an errand. | 我有个差事给你 |
[2:03:54] | You will call Zakharov. | 你打给扎哈罗夫 |
[2:03:56] | You will tell him to make a trade. | 跟他说要做个交易 |
[2:03:57] | Me for the mole. | 我换那个内鬼 |
[2:04:00] | Once it is arranged, | 等安排妥当后 |
[2:04:01] | I will give the name to Zakharov personally. | 我会亲自告诉扎哈罗夫他要的名字 |
[2:04:06] | Do this right, Mr. Ambassador, | 大使先生 好好办成这件事 |
[2:04:08] | and I might even tell them it was your idea. | 我也许会替你美言几句 |
[2:04:12] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会看看我能做些什么 |
[2:04:17] | Thank you, Director Zakharov. | 谢谢您 扎哈罗夫局长 |
[2:04:19] | Speak of this to no one else. | 不许跟他人提起此事 |
[2:04:21] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[2:04:29] | No loose ends. | 不能松懈 |
[2:04:31] | Nothing that can come back on the president. | 不能有任何事关联到总统身上 |
[2:04:34] | And the girl? | 那姑娘呢 |
[2:06:28] | You can uncuff her. | 解开她的手铐吧 |
[2:06:35] | All right, this is how this is gonna go. | 好了 我们这样 |
[2:06:37] | Nate will escort you part of the way. | 内特会护送你半程 |
[2:06:40] | Once he confirms the identity of our mole, | 一旦他确认了内鬼的身份 |
[2:06:42] | you go on alone. | 你就可以自己继续直走 |
[2:06:44] | You pass at the midpoint. Don’t stop. | 过了中间点之后 别停下 |
[2:06:46] | Don’t exchange a word. Don’t look back. | 别说话 也别回头看 |
[2:06:51] | Anything goes wrong, we abort. | 有任何差池 我们就放弃交易 |
[2:06:53] | You try to run, | 如果你试图逃跑 |
[2:06:54] | we are authorized to shoot. | 我们有权射击 |
[2:06:56] | We won’t hesitate, you understand? | 我们不会犹豫的 你明白吗 |
[2:07:00] | All right, Nate, it’s time. | 好了 内特 到时间了 |
[2:07:12] | Your uncle will be very proud. | 你叔叔会非常骄傲的 |
[2:07:15] | He might be. | 他也许会 |
[2:07:23] | Are you gonna tell me how you found out his name? | 你会告诉我 你是怎么知道他名字的吗 |
[2:07:26] | Is it going to make a difference? | 会有什么区别吗 |
[2:07:28] | There is aninvesfigafion. | 他们对此展开了调查 |
[2:07:31] | They think it’s me. | 他们觉得是我说的 |
[2:07:34] | I guess that was the play all along, huh? | 也许 这也是你计划的一部分 |
[2:07:38] | Stop here. | 站在这里 |
[2:07:42] | I got him back for you. | 我把他弄回来给你了 |
[2:07:44] | You think they’re just gonna let him make it across alive? | 你觉得他们会让他活着走过来吗 |
[2:07:47] | You realize you might have just got him killed? | 你知道你或许会他害死了吗 |
[2:07:53] | I think one day you will understand. | 总有一天你会明白的 |
[2:07:55] | No, I don’t think I Will. | 不 我不这么想 |
[2:07:58] | Some things can’t be sacrificed. | 有些事情永远不能牺牲 |
[2:08:00] | We don’t throw people away. | 我们不会抛弃任何人 |
[2:08:06] | Show us his face! | 给我们看看他的脸 |
[2:08:24] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[2:08:28] | What is the delay? | 你们在犹豫什么 |
[2:08:29] | Confirm the identity of your agent! | 请确认你方特工身份 |
[2:08:31] | Yes! | 是他 |
[2:08:33] | That’s our man! | 是我们的人 |
[2:08:36] | She fucked them. | 她耍了他们 |
[2:08:37] | Goodbye, Nate. | 再见了 内特 |
[2:08:51] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[2:08:54] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[2:08:56] | You were right about your niece. | 你没看错你的侄女 |
[2:08:58] | She did very well. | 她非常出色 |
[2:08:59] | She called from Budapest. | 她从布达佩斯打来电话 |
[2:09:01] | Gave us the name of the mole. | 给了我们内鬼的身份 |
[2:09:05] | Wonderful news. | 太好了 |
[2:09:06] | I’ve had a security detail | 我让安保仔细搜查了 |
[2:09:08] | search the mole ‘s office. | 内鬼的办公室 |
[2:09:11] | His apartment. | 他的公寓 |
[2:09:14] | The apartment was covered in metka. | 公寓里到处都是莫提卡 |
[2:09:18] | Attributed to Nash. | 都是纳什带去的 |
[2:09:24] | This is a statement… | 这是一份 |
[2:09:26] | for an account opened in a private bank in Vienna… | 维也纳银行私密账户的结算单 |
[2:09:29] | into which the Americans have recently made payments… | 美国人最近给这个账户打了 |
[2:09:33] | Of $250, 000. | 二十五万美元 |
[2:09:37] | Sort of money paid to a defector. | 是他们付给叛徒的钱 |
[2:09:39] | The account is in your name with your passport number. | 账户在你名下 有你的护照号码 |
[2:09:42] | Oh, I forgot my coat. | 我忘了拿外套 |
[2:09:43] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[2:09:46] | You recently made a trip to Vienna, did you not? | 你最近去过维也纳 对吗 |
[2:09:50] | You know this is my niece, right? | 你知道这是我侄女干的吧 |
[2:09:52] | She’s angry with me. | 她在生我的气 |
[2:09:53] | This is one of the disks Boucher gave us. | 这是布歇给我们的磁盘之一 |
[2:09:56] | The disks you passed on to the president. | 你曾经把这些交给了总统 |
[2:09:59] | Your personal victory. | 这是你个人的胜利 |
[2:10:02] | It’s supposed to have come from the DOD. | 它们本该出自国防部 |
[2:10:05] | But at the request of your niece, | 但在你侄女的要求下 |
[2:10:07] | we examined it more closely. | 我们又仔细查了查 |
[2:10:11] | The encryption signature suggests it was written in Langley. | 加密签名表明它写于兰利 |
[2:10:16] | It’s a fake. | 这是假的 |
[2:10:20] | You are special. You have a gift. Like me. | 你很特别 有天赋 跟我一样 |
[2:10:22] | You see through people. | 你能看穿别人 |
[2:10:23] | You see them for what they really are. | 看到他们真实的样子 |
[2:10:26] | And you always stay one step ahead. | 而且你总能先人一步 |
[2:10:31] | Great family I have. | 我有一个伟大的家庭 |
[2:10:47] | You killed me. | 你杀了我 |
[2:10:50] | Didn’t I do well, Uncle? | 我做得不够好吗 叔叔 |
[2:11:12] | Target is in range. | 目标进入射程 |
[2:13:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[2:13:19] | Hello? | 你好 |