英文名称:Red Planet
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | By the year 2000, we’d over populated, | 2000年时 我们人口过剩 |
[00:38] | polluted and poisoned our planet… | 并且日益污染 毒害着我们的星球 |
[00:40] | faster than we could clean it up. | 相反地 清扫却越来越慢 |
[00:41] | We ignored the problem for as long as we could, but were kidding ourselves. | 我们无视这些问题 到头来自食其果 |
[00:46] | By 2025, we knew we were in trouble… | 到2025年 我们的麻烦来了 |
[00:49] | and began to desperately search for a new home: Mars. | 开始绝望地寻找新家: 火星 |
[00:54] | For the last 20 years, we’ve sent unmannedprobes with algae… | 过去二十年中 我们发射了携带藻类的无人探测器 |
[00:58] | bioengineered to grow there and produce oxygen. | 那些生物工程的杰作在那里成长 制造氧气 |
[01:02] | We’ll build ourselves an atmosphere we can breathe. | 目的是建造一个能让我们自由呼吸的大气 |
[01:05] | And for 20 years it seemed to work. It looked like we’d pulled it off. | 二十年来 计划好象一直顺利 我们似乎干成了 |
[01:10] | Then all ofa sudden, oxygen levels started to drop. | 突然 氧气水平开始下降 |
[01:14] | We don’t know why. | 我们不知道原因 |
[01:32] | The international community has thrown all its resources behind us. | 为此 国际社会投入了全部资源 送我们出征 |
[01:36] | It’s the greatest undertaking man has ever attempted. | 它是迄今为止人类最宏伟的工程 |
[01:40] | Our ship, Mars-1, is too massive to launch from the surface of the planet. | 我们的飞船-火星一号十分巨大 无法从行星的表面发射起飞 |
[01:44] | We’ve shuttled here to the high-orbit space station… | 于是我们先来到处于高轨道的空间站 |
[01:47] | for a low-gravity launch to begin our six-month trip: | 从低重力环境下发射 作为期六个月的航行 |
[01:53] | The first manned mission to Mars. | 这是第一次向着火星的载人飞行 |
[01:56] | The hope and survival of mankind rests on us. | 人类希望和未来生存寄托在我们身上 |
[02:06] | But I know we’ll solve the problem. | 但我知道我们会解决问题 |
[02:08] | Because the best scientific minds are going there to find the answer. | 因为最好的科学家将前去那里 |
[02:13] | And I’m leading the mission. | 由我领导着这个考察队 |
[02:15] | I’m Bowman, pilot and mission commander. | 我叫鲍曼 飞行员兼指挥官 |
[02:18] | Chantilas, chief science officer and the soul of the crew. | 山特拉斯 首席科学家 全队的灵魂 |
[02:23] | Santen, a hothead, but a fine copilot. | 三特恩 急性子 却是个好样的副驾驶 |
[02:29] | Gallagher, our mechanical systems engineer. Maintenance. | 盖勒格 我们的机械师 负责系统维护 |
[02:33] | Frankly, not my first choice. | 坦率地说 不是我的首选 |
[02:40] | The two civilian members of the team are: | 考察队还有两个平民成员 |
[02:43] | Burchenal, one of the world’s leading bioengineers, his own greatest hero. | 柏契诺尔 生物工程学的世界级人物之一 自高自大 |
[02:49] | Pettengil. .. | 佩廷格 |
[02:50] | terraforming expert and last-minute replacement on the science team. | 行星地质专家 最后一刻才增补进入考察队 |
[02:55] | Andpacked away in her box, AMEE: | 还有锁在箱子里的这个AMEE |
[02:58] | Autonomous Mapping Exploration and Evasion. | 自动地形探测规避器 |
[03:01] | A multi-task robot on loan from the Marines. | 从海军陆战队租借的多功能机器人 |
[03:04] | In other words, our Mars surface navigator. | 换句话说 我们的火星地面领航员 |
[03:07] | We’re the first travelers to another planet. | 我们是前往另一个行星的第一批人类 |
[03:10] | It’s another giant leap for mankind. .. | 人类的又一个飞跃 |
[03:12] | and if we don’t figure out what’s wrong on Mars, it could be our last. | 如果我们无法弄清火星问题 也许就是最后一批 |
[03:38] | Alpha Mach lndicator. | 阿尔法马赫计 |
[03:40] | – Clear. – Confirmed. | -正常 -确认正常 |
[03:42] | That concludes the primary systems checklist, commander. | 至此主系统检查完毕 指挥官 |
[03:45] | – Thanks, Lucille. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 露茜 -不客气 |
[03:47] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[03:48] | take over. | 交给你们了 |
[03:50] | Can’t believe we’re doing this. | 我们怎么老干这个 |
[03:52] | Just follow the routine. | 要自动化就必须按规定办事 |
[03:53] | Secondary systems. OHS/RCS. | 二级系统 OHS/RCS |
[03:58] | – Clear. – RCS, confirmed. | -正常 -RCS 正常 |
[03:59] | – Optical alignment sight. – Op sight, rate 19. | -光学基准仪 -光仪 精度19 |
[04:04] | How many hits you get on your website yesterday, Pettengil? | 昨天你的网站上得到多少点击 佩廷格? |
[04:07] | – I got 500,000. – That’s great. | -50万 -厉害 |
[04:10] | How many did you get? | 你有多少? |
[04:12] | ATU, 13.6 degrees. | 音频终端仪 13.6度 |
[04:14] | 832 832. | |
[04:17] | All from your mother? | 全靠你老妈帮忙吧? 唉 |
[04:29] | You know, it’s strange. It’s gone. | 瞧 真奇怪 没了 |
[04:33] | Yesterday I could see it. Today I looked and I couldn’t find it. | 昨天我还能看见它 今天再找就没了 |
[04:36] | So what? You think the Earth just vanished? It’s gone forever? | 那又怎么样 你认为地球给丢了 永远消失了? |
[04:40] | – It’s weird not being able to see it. – Yeah, so it’s weird. | -看不到才觉得古怪 -是很怪 |
[04:43] | You’ll get over it, or you won’t. | 你得适应 要么你就完了 |
[04:48] | Just something I wasn’t expecting, that’s all. | 只是我开始没想到 如此而已 |
[04:55] | Up for a couple of turns around the campus? | 盖勒格 跟我散步去? |
[05:04] | My grandfather taught me to sail when I was a kid. | 我小时候 爷爷教我航海 |
[05:07] | Taught me to read the stars. | 教我认星星 |
[05:10] | “Just in case all the GPS satellites fell out of the sky,” he said. | 他说 万一全部GPS卫星都从天上掉下来了 |
[05:15] | He said,”Any man who puts his life… | 他说 谁把自己的性命 |
[05:18] | in the hands of a bunch of batteries is an idiot.” | 交给一堆电池 那就是白痴 |
[05:22] | A real Yankee. | 正牌的美国佬 |
[05:24] | No, he just wouldn’t approve something he couldn’t build with his hands. | 不 他只是不信任非亲手制造的东西 |
[05:27] | – He wouldn’t have approved of this. – Going to Mars? | -他不会赞成这事的 -不同意去火星吗? |
[05:30] | He’d say we were headed for trouble. | 他会说我们自寻死路 |
[05:33] | Say we didn’t try. | 假如我们不去尝试 |
[05:36] | We just finished poisoning the Earth… | 而我们的地球已经彻底污染了 |
[05:39] | and everyone was dead in 100 years. | 并且 100年内人都要死光 |
[05:41] | Then what was the point of any of it? | 那么 那又有什么意义呢? |
[05:44] | Art, beauty, all gone. | 艺术 美 都没有了 |
[05:46] | The Greeks. The Constitution. | 希腊语 宪法 |
[05:50] | We’ve been dying for freedom, ideas. | 为自由而作的牺牲 思想 |
[05:53] | None of it meant anything? | 这些都没有意义吗? |
[05:56] | And what about religion? Do we give up on God too? | 而且 宗教怎么办? 我们也将抛弃上帝吗? |
[06:01] | You didn’t just give up being a scientist one day, did you? | 你不是因为心血来潮才不当科学家了 是吧? |
[06:06] | I realized science… | 我意识到科学… |
[06:08] | couldn’t answer any of the really interesting questions. | 回答不了任何一个真正有意思的问题 |
[06:12] | So I turned to philosophy. | 所以我转向了哲学 |
[06:15] | Been searching for God ever since. | 自那以后一直在寻找上帝 |
[06:32] | You’re talking to a classroom of second graders from lowa. At 14:30. | 你要同二年级小学生对话 爱荷华的一个班 时间14:30 |
[06:36] | Wait a minute. It’s your turn to do the kiddies. | 等一会儿 轮到你照顾小孩了 |
[06:38] | Oh, no. lt is your turn, and you know it. Besides… | 不行 该你了 你清楚 另外… |
[06:42] | I outrank you. I could order you to do it. | 我是你的上级 我能下命令让你去做 |
[06:45] | Just because they promote faster in the Navy. | 你们海军的人升官可真快 |
[06:48] | Of course they do. You have to when you deal with the best people. | 当然更快了 与你共事的都是最强的人 |
[06:53] | 14:30, with a smile on your face. | 14:30 别忘了 带点笑模样 |
[06:57] | This mean you’re pulling rank for the shower too? | 你的官阶高 洗澡也要优先吗 |
[06:59] | No, not rank. | 不 不是因为等级 |
[07:01] | Gender. Ladies first. | 是性别 女士优先 |
[07:18] | Could you pass me the towel, please? | 你能把浴巾递给我吗? |
[07:24] | Sure. Sorry. | 当然啦 对不起 |
[07:27] | Just pretend I’m your sister. | 就当我是你的姐姐 |
[07:33] | I have two sisters. They don’t look like you. | 我有两个姐姐 长得都不象你 |
[07:37] | This only works if we both believe it doesn’t matter. | 只要我们双方都认为这不要紧 就行了 |
[07:41] | So I should pretend you’re Burchenal. | 那么我该假装自己是柏契诺 |
[07:43] | It could matter more than that. | 仅仅那样可不够 |
[07:47] | Why don’t we practice? You can get back in the shower naked… | 我们为什么不试试 你脱光了回浴室 |
[07:49] | and come out, and I’ll pretend it doesn’t matter. | 然后再出来 我就我就假装没事人一样 |
[07:58] | Why don’t you go fix something? | 你为什么不去找点活干? |
[08:02] | Yes, sir. Ma’am. | 是 长官夫人 |
[08:12] | – MEV systems check confirmed. – I’ll be on the deck with Bowman. | -载人着陆舱系统检查正常 -我跟鲍曼一起上甲板 |
[08:15] | – Yep, sure. – 500,000. | -好 没问题 -50万 |
[08:17] | 832. Tighten up. | 832 留神了 |
[08:21] | Get ready, boys. | 好好干 孩子们 |
[08:24] | I hate him. It’s like high school. | 我不喜欢他 这跟高中时候一样 |
[08:26] | There’s the jocks and then us. | 大块头们算一伙 我们算另一伙 |
[08:28] | You watch my back, I’ll watch yours. | 你帮我盯着点儿 我也帮着你 |
[08:29] | – Do you want to help me with AMEE? – Ok. | -AMEE的事能帮一把吗 -行 |
[08:31] | It’s time for her prelaunch diagnostics check. | 这是发射前检查时间 |
[08:36] | Hang on. Who are you kidding? You’re a jock. | 等等 你在取笑谁 你才是大块头 |
[08:39] | You did the NASCAR circuit, right? | 你跑过NASCAR 是吗 |
[08:40] | I was just tuning cars. Wasn’t really jock stuff. | 我只是修修补补 并非真的运动员 |
[08:45] | – It’s heavy. – Ears are still ringing. | -真重 -搞得耳朵还嗡嗡响 |
[08:49] | What powers this thing? | 这东西用什么动力 |
[08:51] | A helium nuclear power cell. | 氦原子能电池 |
[08:53] | Size of a beer can, runs her for eight months. | 啤酒罐大小 可以运转八个月 |
[09:07] | Hey, sweetie. | 甜心儿 |
[09:09] | Sweetie? Is she our navigator or your girlfriend? | 甜心儿 她是我们的领航员还是你的女朋友 |
[09:11] | – Been a long flight. – Certainly has. | -远航太久啦 -肯定是的 |
[09:14] | It’s looking good. Let’s check your Tl. | 看起来不错 让我们来瞧瞧你的TI |
[09:28] | Tighten up! | 醒醒 |
[09:32] | So the military removed her reflexes? | 军队把她的反应能力都取消了 |
[09:35] | That should make her your kind of girl. | 那倒使她成为你喜欢的那种姑娘了 |
[09:42] | Gut him like a fish. | 象对付鱼那样 把他的肠子掏出来 |
[09:52] | Kill him. | 干掉他 |
[10:02] | That’s my kind of girl. | 这才是讨我喜欢的姑娘 |
[10:06] | That’s real damn funny. | 这玩笑糟糕透了 |
[10:07] | Activity strictly prohibited. Cease. | 盖勒格 本区域严禁此类行为 立即停止 |
[10:10] | She could’ve hurt me. | 她差点伤了我 |
[10:11] | They took away her knife, but inside she’s all Green Beret. | 他们拿掉了她的刀 但里面她还是合格的绿色贝雷帽士兵 |
[10:15] | Back in navigator mode. You’ll dig Mars. | 返回领航员模式 你要挖掘火星 AMEE |
[10:21] | So have a good time… | 好啦 祝你旅行愉快 |
[10:22] | and I hope to see you back on Earth soon. Good luck. | 并且希望你很快回地球来 祝你们好运 |
[10:26] | We miss you. | 我们想你 |
[10:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:29] | 209 web messages remaining. | 还剩下209条网络信息 |
[10:31] | Hey, Teddy. Remember me? | 特迪 还记得我吗? |
[10:33] | Sure hope you haven’t forgotten your old friends… | 当然了 希望你没有忘了老朋友 |
[10:35] | now that you’re a big hotshot astronaut. | 现在你是大腕宇航员嘛 |
[10:37] | Just letting you know I’m thinking about you. | 算啦 只是告诉你 我在想你 |
[10:46] | I sense an irregular humidity mixture. | 指挥官 我探测到异常潮湿混合物 |
[10:58] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[10:59] | Fine. Soon as someone explains to me… | 挺好 只要有谁向我解释一下 |
[11:02] | why a flight deck indicator says the temperature is above normal. | 为什么飞行甲板指示器显示温度高于正常值 |
[11:07] | About 10 degrees. | 高出大约十度 |
[11:10] | Fahrenheit or centigrade? | 你说的华氏还是摄氏 |
[11:18] | He’s teaching me about biology. | 他在教我生物学 |
[11:20] | – I’ve developed an interest in… – Fermentation? | -我对某事有点兴趣而已 -你是说发酵吗? |
[11:24] | A billion dollars in this mission, | 这项任务花了纳税人十亿美元 |
[11:26] | and you use the lab equipment as a still? | 你们却用实验室设备当酒窖 |
[11:28] | No. l’m…. | 不 我是在… |
[11:31] | l’m sterilizing. | 我在进行杀菌 |
[11:34] | And how do you propose that I explain to Houston… | 那么你们建议我怎么跟休斯敦解释 |
[11:44] | that two of my crew went blind drinking moonshine vodka? | 把我的两个船员灌得大醉的私酿伏特加? |
[11:50] | Very carefully? | 小心翼翼地 |
[11:59] | So, what? Doesn’t this establishment serve women? | 怎么了 这里不招待女士吗 |
[12:05] | Allow me. | 很荣幸 |
[12:09] | Commander Bowman. | 鲍曼长官 |
[12:18] | I learned how to drink in the Navy, boys. | 我在海军学会喝酒的 小子们 |
[12:25] | Chantilas, there were frogs around when you were a kid, right? | 山特拉斯 你小时候见过青蛙 对吧 |
[12:28] | Lots. | 很多 |
[12:30] | And then we killed them. Every last one. | 是啦 我们干掉了它们 一个不剩 |
[12:33] | Now, since frogs breathe through their skins… | 瞧 既然青蛙蛙通过皮肤呼吸 |
[12:37] | they react to the toxins in the environment more rapidly. | 他们对环境毒素的反应就更迅速 |
[12:41] | That should’ve been a warning. Don’t you think? | 那应该是一个警告 你不这样想吗 |
[12:47] | Your point? | 你是什么意思 |
[12:48] | Man’s a party animal. If he’s doing okay, | 人类是享乐动物 只要自己活得好 |
[12:51] | then nothing else matters. That not gonna change. | 其他一切都不重要 而且会一直那样 |
[12:56] | Unless there are larger forces at work than biology. | 除非实际中有比生物学更强大的力量 |
[13:01] | We’re going to talk about God now? If we are, I’ll need another pop. | 我们要谈论上帝喽 是嘛 那我得再来一杯 |
[13:07] | Not God… | 不是上帝 |
[13:08] | faith. | 而是信仰 |
[13:09] | I had a girl named Faith. Cheated on me… | 信仰? 我找过一个姑娘 名叫信仰 |
[13:12] | with a girl named Chastity. | 她却跟一个名叫纯洁的女孩相好私通 |
[13:16] | You wouldn’t be riding 309 million kilometers… | 你不会跨越3亿零900万公里 |
[13:21] | into outer space and back… | 的太空打个来回 并且是 |
[13:24] | in a rocket ship that nobody ever tested properly… | 驾驶着从没好好测试过的飞船 |
[13:28] | without having a little faith. | 却没有一点点信仰 |
[13:34] | Listen, let’s forget all the hypotheticals for a second, okay? | 听着 我们暂时不提所有这些假说 好吗 |
[13:38] | I say… | 我是说 |
[13:40] | to hell with humanity. I say, Commander Bowman… | 让仁义道德都见鬼去 我是说 鲍曼长官 |
[13:44] | when we get to Mars, we just take it. | 我们到了火星 我们就占领它 |
[13:49] | We just take it over for ourselves. | 我们为我们自己占领它 |
[13:52] | Call Earth, tell them it sucks and don’t bother coming? | 那跟地球这么说 滚你个蛋 别烦我们 |
[13:55] | Yeah. Whatever keeps out the riffraff. | 对啦 只要那些贱种不来就成 |
[13:58] | You can do the religion thing. | 山特拉斯 你呢 你能传教嘛 |
[13:59] | Gallagher, you can keep the space john working, and… | 你 盖勒格 你主管太空茅房 然后 |
[14:03] | Pettengil’s passed out… | 佩廷格哦 他倒了 |
[14:06] | and I can handle pretty much everything else, you know. | 而我呢 能弄好其他的一切 你们明白吧 |
[14:10] | King. | 当国王 |
[14:12] | What about me? | 我怎么办 |
[14:17] | Well, you’ll be my queen. | 你将是我的王后 |
[14:23] | Propagation of the species. | 为我们这个物种繁衍后代 |
[14:37] | It’s just a…. | 那只是 |
[14:39] | It’s just a joke. Commander Bowman, it was a…. | 那只是开玩笑 鲍曼指挥官 那只是 |
[14:45] | And on that note, gentlemen, I suggest we retire. | 好吧 在该历史记录最后 先生们 我建议加上”全体退休” |
[14:53] | Mars-1, Houston. You have acquired orbit. | 火星一号这是休斯敦你们已进入轨道 |
[14:57] | Congratulations on 182 days of smooth sailing. | 谨祝贺182天的顺利航行 |
[15:00] | And welcome to Mars. Houston out. | 欢迎到达火星 休斯敦完毕 |
[15:39] | Found a good parking space? | 找到泊位了 |
[15:41] | Yep. Right between Phobos and Deimos. | 对 正好在”恐惧”和”惊慌”这两个卫星之间 |
[15:46] | I prefer one moon, you know? | 我看一个月亮就够了 你们明白吧 |
[15:49] | That way, you know what to call it.”The moon.” | 那样你才知道它该叫什么”月亮” |
[15:53] | More color commentary from the janitor. | 你这清洁工的浑话越来越多 |
[15:56] | The correct term is”mechanical systems engineer.” | 正确术语是”机械系统工程师” |
[16:00] | But he will accept”space janitor.” | 但是他也愿意接受”清洁工”头衔 |
[16:02] | To hell with the chitchat. | 少说废话吧 |
[16:03] | After six months, I’m ready to get out of this hamster cage. Bowman? | 六个月了 我早不想在这豚鼠笼呆了 你说呢鲍曼 |
[16:08] | Lucille, initiate all pre-launch systems checks. | 露茜 开始核对所有预发射系统 |
[16:11] | – Yes, commander. – Finally. | -是 指挥官 -终于 |
[16:14] | We’ll eat dinner on Mars. | 我们将在火星上进晚餐 |
[16:16] | Sounds good to me. | 这主意听上去蛮好的 |
[16:25] | Mars entry vehicle launch in two hours. | 火星着陆舱将在两小时后发射 |
[16:28] | HAB 3-D model online. | HAB三维模型调入完毕 |
[16:29] | It’ll be nice to live on the ground. | 能在地面上生活是真好 |
[16:31] | Even if we are exchanging one hamster cage for another. | 即使是用一个鼠笼换另一个 |
[16:35] | If all’s gone well, hydroponics have been online for six months. | 如果一切正常 水培农场已经工作六个月了 |
[16:38] | We’ll have fresh tomatoes tonight. | 我们今夜就能吃新鲜的西红柿 |
[16:40] | That’s one requirement for my dream house. | 那可我的梦之屋的一个必要条件 |
[16:42] | Bet you want a white picket fence, right? | 打赌你想装白色的尖桩栅栏 对吗 |
[16:45] | I wouldn’t mind. | 是啊 那就更好 |
[16:47] | – Lucille, can we see our new home? – Yes, commander. | -露茜 目前距离能看到我们的新家吗? -是 指挥官 |
[16:55] | Locking in on HAB. | 已锁定HAB |
[16:58] | LZ 56. | 56号着陆区 |
[17:00] | Sure is desolate. | 确实是荒凉啊 |
[17:05] | – Gamma burst. – Latch up. Latch up. Free flow. | -伽马射线爆发 -舱门已闭锁 舱门已闭锁 自流式 |
[17:09] | We’ll lose chips. | 我们会损坏芯片的 |
[17:10] | Shut it down! | 关掉它 |
[17:11] | Now! SEP, some kind of massive solar flare. | 马上关掉它 是太阳电磁暴! 肯定是一次太阳耀斑大爆发 |
[17:13] | Radiation alert. Level 5 EMP. | 辐射警报 五级电磁暴 |
[17:25] | Radiation alert. Safe area. Go, guys! Go! | 辐射警报 撤往安全区域 快 伙计们 快 |
[17:32] | – You too, lieutenant. – I’m not going anywhere. | -你也走 上尉 -我哪儿也不去! |
[17:34] | – You need me here. – I want you back there now! | -你需要我留下来 -我要你现在就撤下去 |
[17:39] | Lieutenant, now! Go. | 上尉 立即撤退 |
[17:41] | Massive gamma ray penetration. | 大规模伽马射线贯穿 |
[18:23] | The solar flare has passed, commander. | 太阳耀斑已结束 指挥官 |
[18:34] | Power levels are below operating minimums. | 动力水平低于正常操作下限 |
[18:42] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[18:43] | – Santen. – Yeah, Bowman, we copy. We’re all okay. | -三特恩 -鲍曼 收到 全体OK |
[18:46] | What’s the damage to the ship? | 飞船的损伤如何 |
[18:48] | – We’re dead in the water. – Main power unit offline. | -我们死定了 -主动力单元丧失 |
[18:51] | She’s holding now but could fall apart at any moment. | 现在还能撑着 但任何时候都可能解体 |
[18:54] | Auxiliary power unit failure. Power level still dropping. | 辅助动力单元丧失 动力水平继续降低 |
[18:57] | Primary systems will shut down in six minutes. | 一级系统将在六分钟内关闭 |
[19:00] | Change of plans, boys. We’re launching now. Suit up. | 计划改变 小子们 我们这就发射 各就各位 |
[19:05] | I’ll secure the ship. | 我来稳定飞船 |
[19:06] | I’ll try to get more systems online and then I’ll join you. | 我要先尽力使更多系统激活 然后与你们会合 |
[19:12] | Chantilas, suit voice activated. | 山特拉斯 随身通话系统启动 |
[19:15] | Gallagher, suit voice activated. | 盖勒格, 随身通话系统启动 |
[19:19] | Power level still dropping. | 动力水平继续降低 |
[19:23] | Primary systems will shut down in five minutes. | 一级系统将在五分钟内关闭 |
[19:26] | Suit computer, online. Dr. Burchenal, your EVA systems are 100%. | 随身计算机接通 柏契诺博士 你的EVA系统现为100% |
[19:36] | MEVLP lock. | 载人着陆舱门闭锁 |
[19:49] | Commence MEVsystems check. | 开始载人着陆舱系统检查 |
[19:51] | AGF online. Apogee kick motor online. | AGF联通 远地点助推发动机联通 |
[19:54] | Anti-inertial thrusters initialized. | 抗惯性推进器准备启动 |
[20:02] | Auto-launch program online. I’m arming it now. | 自动发射程序调入完毕 我这就解脱保险 |
[20:05] | Clock de-lock 9K open. IMU online. | 时钟解锁九千 惯性测量单元接通 |
[20:09] | DCM flat. AVVI engaged. | 双晶体单色器正常 姿态/垂直速度计开启 |
[20:13] | – Launch release system not responding. – That’s not good. | -发射释放系统无响应 -这可不妙 |
[20:16] | – No, it isn’t. – Let’s try it another way. | -不 还是不行 -好 我们另想方法 |
[20:19] | LRS not responding. | 发射释放系统无响应 |
[20:24] | -Failure to engage. -Come on. | 无法开启 赶快呀! |
[20:26] | Launch release system not responding. | 发射释放系统无响应 |
[20:28] | Lieutenant Santen, suit seal 100%. Air supply 100%. | 三特恩上尉 制服密封100% 空气供应100% |
[20:32] | Ignition systems go. | 点火系统启动 |
[20:35] | MEVlanding system check. | 载人着陆舱着陆系统检查 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. Launch release system not responding. | 抱歉 发射释放系统无响应 |
[20:46] | Listen up. | 好 伙计们 听好了 |
[20:47] | No power to the launch release system. | 着陆舱不能向发射释放系统提供动力 |
[20:50] | I’ll have to stay back and arm it manually. | 我得回去手动开启 |
[20:55] | Commander, with all due respect, we’re not leaving without you. | 指挥官 恕我无礼 我们不会扔下你离开的 |
[20:59] | It’s not up for debate. | 这件事不容议论 |
[21:00] | Cut auto-guidance and try to reboot the arm. | 切断自动导航仪 试一下重启操作臂 |
[21:03] | No, we don’t have time. | 不行 我们没有时间 |
[21:05] | You’re in charge. | 三特恩 由你负责 |
[21:07] | I hope you like the saddle. Lock it up, gentlemen. | 我希望你喜欢这位置 坐稳了 先生们 |
[21:10] | MEVlaunch systems ready. Launch on your command. | 三特恩上尉 载人着陆舱预备 等候指令 |
[21:13] | – Crew secure? – Secure. | -全体预备 -预备 |
[21:16] | – Secure. – Secure. | -预备 -预备 |
[21:20] | Secure. | 预备 |
[21:21] | The MEVguidance system is scanning for the HAB transponder. | 载人着陆舱导航系统正在扫描HAB应答器 |
[21:24] | MEVlaunch sequence initiated. | 载人着陆舱发射序列启动 |
[21:26] | We’re green across the board. | 我们一切正常 |
[21:28] | Boosters online. Fueling D tanks. | 推进器接通 正在加注D组燃料箱 |
[21:32] | God, I hope she makes it. | 老天爷 就看她的了 |
[21:35] | Commander, primary system shutdown in 50 seconds. | 指挥官 一级系统将在五十秒内关闭 |
[21:45] | Launch. | 发射 |
[22:15] | Auto-guidance out. Flare must’ve cooked a chip. | 自动导航失灵 一定是太阳耀斑烧掉了芯片 |
[22:18] | I thought MEV was shielded. | 我还以为载人着陆舱有屏蔽哪 |
[22:19] | Complain later. I’m going to manual flight. | 回头再发牢骚 我转用手控飞行 |
[22:39] | Commander, five seconds. | 指挥官 还有五秒 |
[22:44] | Primary system shutdown. | 一级系统关闭 |
[22:53] | Artificial gravity failure. | 人工重力丧失 |
[22:56] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[22:57] | We have an electrical fire in access tube four. | 我们的四号维护通道中有电火焰 |
[23:00] | Smoke warning in sphere six. | 六号球舱烟雾警报 |
[23:15] | The solar radiation damaged the auto fire extinguishers. | 太阳辐射毁坏了自动灭火器 |
[23:22] | – Caution, commander. – Later, Lucille. | -小心 指挥官 -等一会 露茜 |
[23:33] | This is a zero-gravity fire, commander. I tried warning you. | 这是零重力火焰 指挥官 我曾提醒你 |
[23:39] | Deploying chutes. | 释放制动伞! |
[23:46] | Smoke warning in sphere six. | 六号球舱烟雾警报 |
[23:49] | Brace yourself this time. | 这一次要小心了 |
[23:55] | Commander, we have additional fires in spheres three and five. | 指挥官 三号和五号球舱仍有火焰 |
[24:03] | We’re off-target. Terrain’s crappy. | 偏离目标 地况极差 |
[24:05] | – I’m dumping the landing gear. – AMEE’s in there. | -准备抛弃着陆架 -AMEE还在那里面 |
[24:07] | No choice. | 别无办法 |
[24:24] | We now have fire in spheres three, seven and eight. | 三号 七号和八号球舱出现火焰 |
[24:32] | I’m deploying bags. | 我要释放气囊了 |
[24:41] | Biosystems indicate increasing air toxicity. | 生物系统显示空气毒害继续上升 |
[24:51] | Here comes your 19th nervous breakdown | 你们马上就要第19次神经崩溃了 |
[26:14] | Flames now consume 80% of the ship. | 火焰目前遍布飞船内80% |
[26:17] | This exceeds our fire-extinguishing capacity. | 这超出我们的灭火能力 |
[27:22] | All fires are extinguished. | 火焰全部扑灭 |
[27:24] | O-2 levels 0%. | 氧气水平 0% |
[28:24] | Take him easy. Here. Good. | 轻点 这就行 天哪 |
[28:27] | Help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[28:29] | Here, sit down for a minute. | 这里 坐一会儿 |
[28:31] | Nice and easy. There. | 轻点轻点 那就行了 |
[28:34] | There. | 妥了 |
[28:39] | Init, terra, Mars, alpha. Compiling mission itinerary. | 启动 地形 火星 阿尔法 编辑任务路线 |
[28:43] | You don’t appear to have any compound fractures. | 看来没有复合性骨折 |
[28:46] | Doesn’t look like you broke anything. | 好象什么都没伤着 |
[28:54] | Reserve power supplies are failing. | 备用能源继续无效 |
[28:57] | Auxiliary power unit, 20%. | 辅助动力单元20% |
[28:59] | Reroute the main power supply through the B-chip, Lucille. | 令主供电线路通过B芯片 露茜 |
[29:02] | This violates operating parameters. | 这违反操作参数 指挥官 |
[29:05] | I won’t take no for an answer. You got that?! | 我不接受否定回答 明白吗 |
[29:09] | Do it! Now! | 执行 立刻执行 |
[29:11] | Yes, commander. | 是 指挥官 |
[29:12] | Alpha processor discharged. Power sent to beta chip. | 阿尔法处理器停止 电力转接至贝塔芯片 |
[29:18] | Main power unit 15%. | 主动力单元15% |
[29:24] | Main power unit restored. Well done, commander. | 主动力单元恢复 干得好 指挥官 |
[29:40] | – Artificial gravity restored. – No shit. | -人工重力恢复 -别废话 |
[29:45] | Artificial atmosphere systems restored. | 人工大气系统恢复 |
[29:49] | O-2 level 2% and increasing. | 氧气水平2% 继续上升 |
[29:52] | Where the hell is HAB? | 他妈的HAB在哪里? |
[29:53] | If you hadn’t dumped our navigator, we’d know. | 要不是你扔掉我们的领航员 我们早知道了 |
[29:55] | Can’t get a visual on AMEE, but maybe I can fix this radio. | 得不到AMEE的视频信号 也许我能修好这部电台 |
[29:57] | – How long? – I Don’t know. These repairs’ll take a while. | -要多久 -不知道 修理总是费工夫的 |
[30:01] | Science package is lKO’d also. | 科学设备包也完蛋了 |
[30:04] | – Shit. – There goes the mission. | -妈的 -考察算是没门了 |
[30:05] | Mission’s not over yet, Pettengil. | 考察任务还没结束呢 佩廷格 |
[30:08] | Really? Did you miss something? We lost the science package. | 真的吗 你忘了什么吧 我们丢了科学设备包 |
[30:11] | – We can’t do what we came here for. – Quit whining. | -该干的事干不了 -别哭鼻子了 |
[30:15] | You did park us on the rocks. Mr. Santen. | 是你让我们在岩石堆上着陆的 三特恩先生 |
[30:17] | And you knew there were risks. | 而你本来明白有危险的 |
[30:19] | Right now, gentlemen, locating HAB is what matters. | 现在 先生们 找到HAB才是要紧的 |
[30:23] | Exterior atmosphere indicator is disabled. | 外部大气传感器失灵 |
[30:25] | I think we’re somewhere downrange. | 我想我们现在下方的某处 |
[30:28] | Calculating landing ellipse. | 计算着陆椭圆区 |
[30:29] | Based on our last uncorrupted nav state… | 基于得到的最近有效导航数据 |
[30:31] | I’d say we’re somewhere in this 60 by 120 kilometer ellipse. | 我觉得我们在这个大致60乘120公里的椭圆内 |
[30:35] | The mission data’s here. We need to close in on the downrange variables. | 任务数据在这里 我们需要逼近这些下方变量 |
[30:40] | It’s about the math. | 只不过是数学问题 |
[30:42] | This is it. That moment they told us about in high school… | 这是了 他们在高中曾告诉我们 |
[30:45] | where one day, algebra would save our lives. | 某一天代数将能救命 |
[30:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:52] | Warning, AMEE not responding. | 警告 AMEE无响应 |
[30:55] | Mars-1 comm initiation unsuccessful. | 火星一号通讯启动失败 |
[31:02] | T-ray imaging. | T射线成像 |
[31:21] | Oh, man. | 倒霉 |
[31:27] | System memory, bring up a panoramic shot from the HAB. | 系统存储器 调出自HAB的全景图像 |
[31:30] | Ocular mach 1-Xpanoramic mode. | 视觉对应1-X全景模式 |
[31:32] | Reverse? | 翻转试试 |
[31:33] | Downrange charging. | 下方显示 |
[31:39] | Hey, guys. Look at this. | 伙计们 瞧这儿 |
[31:40] | What, Gallagher? | 什么 盖勒格 |
[31:42] | I don’t think it’s about the math. I think it’s about the picture. | 我觉得不是数学问题 而是图像问题 |
[31:46] | What picture? | 什么图像 |
[31:46] | This one. | 这个 |
[31:48] | We’re not in that picture. If we were, we’d know where HAB was. | 我们不在图像里 要不然早知道HAB在什么地方了 |
[31:52] | I know, but if this rock is HAB… | 我明白 可假设这块岩石就是HAB |
[31:55] | and it’s in the line about 30 degrees… | 并且它大致在30度线上 |
[31:58] | it sees these two peaks, | 应该正对这两座山峰 |
[32:00] | but reverse, as it’s on the other side… | 只不过它们倒过来了 即那个该在另一边 |
[32:01] | and at 180 degrees, it sees those two peaks. | 并成180度 它就正对那两座山峰 |
[32:04] | Which puts us on a line about here… | 这样我们应该在这样一条线上 |
[32:07] | which makes the line to the HAB about there. | 这条线就延伸到HAB的那边去了 |
[32:12] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[32:15] | Nice work, space janitor. | 干得漂亮 太空清洁工 |
[32:18] | We only have seven and a half hours of air left. | 我们仅有七个半小时的空气储备 |
[32:21] | Let’s get moving. | 我们得动身了 |
[32:50] | I realized science… | 我意识到科学 |
[32:52] | couldn’t answer any of the really interesting questions. | 不能回答任何真正有趣的问题 |
[32:56] | So I turned to philosophy. | 所以我转向哲学 |
[32:59] | Been searching for God ever since. | 自那以后一直在寻找上帝 |
[33:02] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[33:03] | I may pick up a rock and it’ll say underneath,”Made by God.” | 我也许拾起一块岩石 它的底下就写着”上帝制造” |
[33:07] | Universe is full of surprises. | 宇宙充满惊奇 |
[33:11] | That would be a big one. | 那可是挺大的一个意外 |
[33:18] | You ready, sir? | 准备好了吗 先生 |
[33:21] | Unfortunately, I’m staying here. | 不幸的是 我要留下来啦 |
[33:24] | What? | 什么 |
[33:26] | My spleen’s ruptured. There’s significant internal bleeding. | 我的脾脏破裂 还有大量内出血 |
[33:29] | I wouldn’t get very far. | 我走不了多远的 |
[33:31] | We have emergency medical gear at HAB. We can lock out the spine impulse. | 我们在HAB应急医学设备 我们能阻断脊柱反应 |
[33:35] | You can walk us through the surgery. | 然后你能带着我们做完手术 |
[33:38] | Carrying me will slow you all down, enough to deplete everyone’s oxygen. | 带着我会令你们慢下来 足以耗尽每个人的氧气 |
[33:42] | This is no time for misguided heroics. | 这不充英雄的时候 |
[33:45] | I won’t let you die here. | 我不能让你死在这里 |
[33:47] | What we came here to do is more important. | 我们来这里要做的事情更为重要 |
[33:51] | The four of you must carry on with the mission. | 你的四个必须继续完成任务 |
[33:54] | It won’t be easy, but I know you can do it. | 任务不轻松 但是 我知道你能完成 |
[33:59] | Get going. | 走吧! |
[34:06] | You heard the man. | 你们都听见了 |
[34:25] | I got to see Mars. | 哎 我看到了火星 |
[35:09] | Come on, give me a red light. Give me juice. | 行行好 给我把红灯亮起来 给我点好结果 |
[35:11] | Come on, don’t do this to me and my team. Give me a goddamn red light. | 行啦 别对我和我的考察队这样 给我把这见鬼的红灯亮起来 |
[35:16] | Communications online. | 通讯接通 |
[35:19] | See? All you needed was an attitude check. | 瞧 你需要的只不过是端正态度 |
[35:21] | Thank you, commander. | 谢谢 指挥官 |
[35:24] | Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1. Can you hear me? Over. | 火星考察队员 这是火星一号 你能听到我说话吗?完毕 |
[35:30] | Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1. Do you copy? Over. | 火星考察队员 这是火星一号 收到请回话 完毕 |
[35:38] | Terrascan has nothing to report. No life form trace apparent. | 地貌扫描无正结果 无生命迹象 |
[35:41] | It’s weird. There’s nothing here. | 怪了 什么都没有 |
[35:44] | It’s Mars. | 它是火星嘛 |
[35:46] | No, I mean there’s not one sign of the algae we sent up here. | 不 我是说我们洒的藻类也没有一点迹象 |
[35:49] | Even if it all died, there should be something. | 即使它们都死了 也该有点什么 |
[35:51] | Dried algal mat, traces, something. | 干草坪 痕迹 得有点什么 |
[35:53] | He’s right. They’re not just dead, they’re gone. | 他说得对 不只是死了 干脆全部消失了 |
[35:55] | Like they were scoured off. This says there was nothing here. Impossible. | 好像都给磨平了 这报告说什么都没有 简直不可能 |
[36:00] | Maybe there was never anything in this valley. | 这峡谷里也许什么都没有过 |
[36:04] | If we are where we think we are… | 假如我们的确在我们认为的地方 |
[36:06] | this area was covered with blue algae just a month ago. | 这地区一个月以前还覆盖着蓝藻呢 |
[36:10] | The valley before this should’ve been blazing with red-orange chloroflectic. | 这面前的峡谷应该满是吸氯剂的橘红光芒 |
[36:13] | All this talking’s burning up oxygen. Move out. | 净说些白费氧气的废话 快赶路 |
[36:15] | We know what happened to the oxygen. Nothing here to make it. | 我们知道氧气怎么回事了 没有产生氧的东西嘛 |
[36:18] | You done? | 柏契诺 你有完没完 |
[36:21] | I said, move out. | 我说过了 赶路 |
[37:02] | Ten minutes until we exit the day side. | 指挥官 十分种以后我们离开昼界 |
[37:04] | Okay, where are the boys? | 好了 小子们 你们在什么地方 |
[37:07] | Grid tracking. De-lock. | 坐标网跟踪 解锁 |
[37:12] | – Boys, where are you? – LZ topography. | -小子们 你们在哪儿 -着陆区地貌 |
[37:14] | Six degrees tracking, three minutes tracking. | 六度跟踪 三分钟跟踪 |
[37:17] | LTlock. | 搜索时间跟踪锁定 |
[37:19] | MEVlanding zone. LZ 56. | 载人着陆舱着陆区 56号着陆区 |
[37:21] | Why aren’t you at the LZ? | 你们为什么不在着陆区 |
[37:49] | Five minutes until we exit the day side and lose visuals. | 五分钟后我们离开昼界并失去图象 |
[37:52] | 1-4-4-X 1-4-4-X. | |
[37:54] | Azimuth HZ 4.99. | 方位角 HZ4.99 |
[37:56] | Boys, where are you? | 小子们 你们在哪儿? |
[37:58] | MEVLP lock. | 载人着陆舱锁定 |
[38:03] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[38:06] | Find HAB for me, Lucille. | 给我找HAB 露茜 |
[38:22] | There it is! | 在那儿 |
[38:23] | – We made it. – 26 months of food, air and water! | -成功了 -足够二十六个月的食品 空气和水 |
[38:26] | We made it! | 成功了 |
[38:28] | Food! | 食物 |
[39:02] | God help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[39:18] | It’s all chewed up. | 全都粉碎了 |
[39:23] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:26] | – Ice storm couldn’t have done this. – No way. | -不是冰风暴 -肯定不是 |
[39:29] | Every HAB stood up to an F-5 in tornado alley. | 在龙卷风峡谷的每个HAB都可承受F-5级 |
[39:33] | This isn’t weather-related. | 这跟天气无关 |
[39:35] | Okay. What are we going to do? | 好吧 我们怎么办 |
[39:37] | Start looking for O-2. | 开始找氧气 |
[39:45] | Houston, this is Mars-1. | 休斯敦 这是火星一号 |
[39:48] | We’ve experienced a massive proton field upset sequel to a solar flare. | 我们经历了太阳耀斑形成的巨大质子场破坏 |
[39:53] | Mars-1 systems at below 70%, orbital path degraded by fire-control air purge. | 火星一号系统仅存70% 放空灭火迫使轨道下降 |
[39:58] | Engine function zero. | 发动机功率: 零 |
[40:09] | MEV launched with a crew of five. I have visual on crash site. | 五人乘载人着陆舱离开 已发现一人在迫降点 |
[40:12] | I can see one person down. I have absolutely no radio contact with them. | 我判断损失一人 无线电通讯完全断绝 |
[40:17] | Houston, visuals confirm that HAB-1 is tango-uniform. | 休斯敦 观察确认HAB-1变形 |
[40:21] | I repeat, HAB-1 has been destroyed. | 重复 HAB-1已被破坏 |
[40:31] | Even if the rest of the team is alive, they have no way to survive. | 即使剩余队员还活着 他们也无法生存下去 |
[40:36] | I’m uploading telemetry and video data to you now. | 现在我给你们上传遥感和视频数据 |
[40:44] | Data unit relay. | 数据单元中继完毕 |
[40:55] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么没找着 |
[40:56] | No food, no air, no water. | 没有食物 没有空气 也没有水 |
[41:00] | – What are we going to do? – Nothing we can do. | -我们怎么办 -我们什么也做不了 |
[41:04] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[41:05] | We’re out of time when we’re out of air. | 我们既没有时间 空气也快用光了 |
[41:07] | 16 minutes. What do you got left? | 16分钟 你还剩多少 |
[41:09] | A little less. | 略少一点 |
[41:11] | Some final entry for the bio. | 传记的最后 这样来写 |
[41:15] | “Disappointed 1 2 billion people, not counting the ex-wives.” | “失望之120亿人(不算前妻)” |
[42:00] | I hope Bowman made it. | 我希望鲍曼成功了 |
[42:05] | You know, I had a thing for her… | 你知道 我对她有点特别的意思 |
[42:10] | from the start. | 从一开始就是 |
[42:12] | I thought they chose me because I was single… | 我原以为我单身他们才选中我 |
[42:17] | in case I died. | 万一我死了也省事 |
[42:23] | Short time to live. | 人生苦短 |
[42:28] | Long time to wait. | 缘何等待无期 |
[42:42] | God, it really is beautiful, isn’t it? | 上帝 它真漂亮 不是吗 |
[42:52] | I was planning on getting engaged when I got back. | 我本打算回去就订婚的 |
[42:58] | Yeah, well, I’m going to miss a lot of girls. | 是啊 我会想念很多姑娘的 |
[43:02] | A lot of girls are going to miss me. | 很多姑娘也会想念我的 |
[43:07] | I was never supposed to be here. | 我根本就不该来 |
[43:10] | I was just the next lucky guy on the list. | 正好轮到我走运 |
[43:15] | Well, my flying ability isn’t an issue now. | 嗯 我的飞行本领现在没用了 |
[43:18] | With HAB destroyed, it makes no difference where we landed. | 反正HAB坏掉了 在哪儿着陆又有什么差别 |
[43:22] | You’re calculating excuses. | 你还在算计开脱之辞 |
[43:23] | Nothing to excuse. It’s moot. No impact. | 没什么可开脱的 永远解决不了 毫无用处的 |
[43:29] | – But Chantilas? – Moot. | -但是山特拉斯呢 -没用啦 |
[43:32] | He’d have died here anyway. | 不管怎样 他这会儿也许已经死了 |
[43:35] | Just like us. | 就和我们一样 |
[43:40] | You’re amazing, Mr. Santen. | 你真让人吃惊 三特恩先生 |
[43:42] | Your life is about to end, and you still can’t accept defeat. | 你的生命即将结束 然而 你仍不接受失败 |
[43:46] | I can come across as a hard-ass. I know that. But technically… | 我一直就像个倔驴 我知道 但是从技术角度 |
[43:51] | I didn’t fail. | 我并没有失败 |
[43:56] | Look, what’s done is done. | 得了 发生的事就是发生了 |
[44:01] | – I came up here to forgive you. – Yeah? Well, screw you. | -我为了宽恕你才过来的 -是吗 好吧 去你的 |
[44:05] | I don’t need forgiveness from a pussy like you. | 我不需要你这样没种的东西来宽恕 |
[44:13] | Get out of here. | 滚开 |
[44:17] | Go away and die like a man if you can. | 走开 有种的 死得象个男人 |
[44:23] | Oh, my God. | 三特恩 我的上帝 三特恩! |
[44:40] | Mars’ polar ice is mostly CO-2. | 火星的极地冰盖主要由二氧化碳组成 |
[44:45] | We use low-order nuclear detonations to melt the ice. | 我们用低当量的核爆炸来使冰融化 |
[44:51] | That releases CO-2. | 释放出二氧化碳 |
[44:53] | CO-2 buildup creates a greenhouse effect. | 二氧化碳累积则产生温室效应 |
[44:59] | Mars starts to warm up. | 火星开始暖和起来 |
[45:01] | Now, when it’s hot enough… | 等到它已足够暖和 |
[45:04] | we seed down some algae. | 我们就播种藻类 |
[45:07] | The algae grows and emits oxygen. | 藻类生长并产生氧气 |
[45:19] | You want me to just shut up and let you die quietly? | 你希望我闭嘴 让你静静地死吗 |
[45:25] | No. Kind of peaceful. | 啊 只不过平静点就行了 |
[45:28] | Okay. So, they sent us here… | OK 这样 他们派我们来 |
[45:32] | to figure out what happened to the oxygen. | 琢磨这个氧气问题 |
[45:37] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[45:40] | what happened to the algae? | 那些藻类都怎么回事 |
[45:44] | You know? | 你明白吧 |
[45:55] | Santen’s dead. | 三特恩死了 |
[45:57] | He threw himself off a cliff. | 他从悬崖边掉下去了 |
[46:01] | I tried to stop him. | 我努力去拉他 |
[46:14] | Gallagher, replace your O-2 canister immediately. | 盖勒格 立即更换你的氧气罐 |
[46:17] | I’m under a minute. | 我只有不到一分钟了 |
[46:22] | What’s it going to be like? | 会是什么样子呢 |
[46:25] | Hypoxia? | 缺氧吗 |
[46:29] | Dizziness. Skin will tingle. | 晕眩 皮肤刺痛 |
[46:32] | Vision narrows. | 眼力减退 |
[46:34] | Then shock, convulsions… | 然后就是麻痹 痉挛 |
[46:37] | acidosis…. | 酸毒症 |
[46:40] | Is it going to hurt? | 痛吗 |
[46:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:49] | I’m going to…. I’m going to… | 我要 我要 |
[46:52] | go over here. Take a walk. | 上这儿 散散步 |
[46:56] | Gallagher, oxygen supply depleted. | 盖勒格 氧气供应耗尽 |
[47:36] | Burchenal. Replace your O-2 canister immediately. | 柏契诺 立即更换你的氧气罐 |
[48:04] | Pettengil, replace your O-2 canister immediately. | 佩廷格 立即更换你的氧气罐 |
[48:25] | I can breathe. | 我能呼吸 |
[48:27] | I can breathe. | 我能呼吸 |
[48:33] | It’s like being in high altitude. | 就像在高原 |
[48:35] | I don’t know how we can breathe, but we can breathe. | 我不知道我们怎么能呼吸 但是 我们的确能呼吸 |
[48:45] | We can breathe! | 我们能呼吸! |
[48:50] | I don’t know what the hell this is. | 我不知道这是见什么鬼了 |
[48:53] | But I’ll take it. | 但我认了 |
[49:04] | I can breathe. | 我能呼吸 |
[49:09] | This can’t be possible. | 这简直不可能 |
[49:13] | What the hell is going on here? | 见鬼 究竟是怎么回事? |
[49:17] | If Santen waited a few more minutes…. | 如果三特恩再多等几分钟 |
[49:20] | We can breathe, Santen. | 我们能呼吸 三特恩 |
[49:22] | We can breathe. | 我们能呼吸 |
[49:29] | Attention, commander, incoming relay. | 注意 指挥官 接到中继信号 |
[49:32] | Mars-1, this is Houston. We got your message and are glad to hear you. | 火星一号 这是休斯敦 受到 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[49:36] | Analysis of your telemetry… | 分析了你的遥感 结果 |
[49:38] | indicates Mars-1 orbital failure in 31 hours. | 显示火星一号将在31小时后失去轨道 |
[49:41] | The good news is, we’ll have you out of there by then. | 好消息是 我们在那之前将你带出来 |
[49:44] | We believe we can restore engine function for a main engine burn… | 我们认为我们能恢复主发动机功 能使其全速开动 |
[49:47] | and exit from Mars’ orbit. | 并脱离火星轨道 |
[49:50] | Ground crew is presumed End ofMission. Houston out. | 推定着陆人员之任务业已结束 休斯敦完毕 |
[49:58] | Terraforming didn’t even come close to creating breathable air up here. | 地质改造根本不足以在这里制造可供呼吸的空气 |
[50:03] | Right? | 对吗 |
[50:05] | The oxygen levels were already dropping when all the sensors died. | 当全部传感器失效的时候 氧气水平已经降低了 |
[50:08] | So how can there be more O-2 now than ever before… | 所以怎么可能现在的氧气比以前任何时候都多呢 |
[50:12] | and no algae to make it? | 而且还根本没有制造氧气的藻类 |
[50:20] | Sorry, commander. No response from ignition systems. | 抱歉 指挥官 点火系统无响应 |
[50:31] | Houston, Mars-1. | 休斯敦 这是火星一号 |
[50:33] | No joy on all scenarios for engine ignition. | 发动机点火方案全部无效 |
[50:35] | That includes hitting the console. What next? Over. | 包括敲打控制台 下一步怎么办 完毕 |
[50:40] | God, I wish I didn’t have to wait 40 minutes to hear your answer. | 上帝 我真希望听你们的回答不必等40分钟 |
[50:45] | Hey, guys. Here’s the radio. | 哟 伙计们 这里有部电台 |
[50:49] | We’re not going to be calling Bowman on this. | 我们没法用这个呼叫鲍曼 |
[50:53] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[50:55] | I saw something when we were trying to locate HAB. | 当我们去找HAB地点的时候 我看了什么东西 |
[50:59] | That little rover they sent up here back in’97. | 那个九七年送过来的小漫游器 |
[51:02] | That must have a radio, right? | 那上面一定有个电台 对吗? |
[51:04] | – Yeah. – Hang on. | -是啊 -等会儿 |
[51:07] | It’s 4 kilometers from here. | 它距此4公里 |
[51:11] | Going to get dark real soon. | 天马上就要黑了 |
[51:13] | It’ll be too cold. | 会很冷 |
[51:15] | We’ll go first light. | 天一亮我们就动身 |
[51:18] | This thing still has enough rocket fuel to keep us warm. | 这东西还有足够火箭燃料可以用来取暖 |
[51:22] | Here comes a billion-dollar campfire. | 瞧啊 价值10亿美元的篝火 |
[51:26] | At least it’s good for something. | 至少它有点用 |
[51:52] | If the radio at the rover works… | 如果漫游器的电台能工作 |
[51:55] | we can contact Bowman… | 我们就能跟鲍曼联络上 |
[51:59] | tell her there’s breathable air here. | 告诉她有可呼吸的空气 |
[52:04] | But that isn’t gonna help us, is it? | 但这帮不了我们 不是吗 |
[52:11] | Must have been hard watching Santen go like that. | 佩廷格 看着三特恩那样就没了一定挺不舒服吧 |
[52:17] | Yes, it was. | 是的 不容易 |
[52:21] | I bet. | 我打赌也是 |
[52:35] | It’s your girlfriend. She made it. | 你的女朋友来了 她活下来了 |
[52:37] | AMEE. I thought you were dead. | AMEE我以为你死了 |
[52:40] | Hi, sweetie. Good to see you. | 哟 心肝儿 见到你真高兴 |
[52:42] | You’re kind of banged up. | 你挨了好些摔打吧 |
[52:45] | I Knew you’d make it. | 我就知道你行 |
[52:47] | Hey, are you a little out of whack? Flip over for me. | 你有点懵 给我翻个筋斗 |
[53:01] | Shoot. The processor’s damaged. | 得 处理器坏了 |
[53:03] | – Can she still navigate for us? – Yeah, till she breaks down for good. | -她能为我们导航吗 -行的 直到她永远坏掉 |
[53:07] | We wait till she breaks down, the drone’ll crash. | 我们等到她坏掉 无人机也就掉下来了 |
[53:09] | Let’s yank her Mars positioning system now. | 让我们拽出她的火星定位系统 |
[53:11] | MPS hard drive’s modular. It’s self-powered. | 定位系统的硬盘是模块化的 自带电源 |
[53:15] | We can run it through an HHC. That would give us control of the drone… | 我们可以通过手上控制器来操纵它 那样 它就死了啦 |
[53:18] | but then, that’d be killing her. | 那样 它就死了啦 |
[53:22] | Yeah? You want me to do it? | 是吗 你要我来下手 |
[53:25] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 还是我来 |
[53:53] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[54:11] | No. | 不 |
[54:12] | No. | 不 |
[54:40] | Gallagher, what’s going on? | 盖勒格 这是怎么回事 |
[54:41] | She’s in military mode. Crash must’ve flipped her. | 她现在军用模式 肯定是迫降触发的 |
[54:44] | – Why did she turn on us? – We tried to kill her. | -她为什么打我们 -我们先要杀她的 |
[54:49] | – Made us the enemy. – Son of a bitch. | -那样我们就成敌人了 -狗娘养的 |
[54:51] | – You okay? – Then override her. | -你没事吧 -那就超载她的系统 |
[54:53] | I tried. She won’t respond. | 我试了 她不回答 |
[55:00] | It’s a broken rib. | 肋骨断啦 |
[55:02] | Why did she let us live? She had us. | 净说废话 她为什么又让我们活下来了 她已经打败了我们 |
[55:06] | She’s playing war games. Guerilla tactics. | 她在玩战斗演习 游击战术 |
[55:08] | It’s an old trick. Wound one of the enemy. | 这是老一套 先伤敌一名 |
[55:11] | The others have to help out. Slows them down. | 别的必须救护 全体都慢下来 |
[55:17] | Sooner or later, she’ll play search and destroy. | 早晚 她会来个追而歼之 |
[55:21] | Then she’ll come and kill us. | 那时候她就会杀掉我们 |
[55:22] | One by one. | 一个一个地 |
[55:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[55:51] | AMEE jammed the transmitters so we won’t know where she is. | AMEE干扰了发射机 我们没法知道她在哪里 |
[56:05] | You all right? | 你怎么样 |
[56:10] | Only hurts when I breathe. | 一喘气就疼 |
[56:17] | Sun’s going to come up soon. | 太阳马上要升起来啦 |
[56:20] | Might as well get going. Give me a hand? | 我们也动身吧 帮我一把 |
[56:53] | Sure get some high arc in this low gravity, huh? | 的确 低重力的地方尿得又高又远 |
[57:01] | Watching this, AMEE? Taking the first piss on Mars. | 看这儿 AMEE? 来跟踪火星上的第一泡尿 |
[57:13] | Boosters online. | 推进器接通 |
[57:22] | AMI confirmed. | 主动微波仪正常 |
[57:45] | Ignition system operable. Awaiting burn instructions. | 点火系统良好 等候点火指令 |
[57:47] | Houston, green light for engine ignition. | 休斯敦 发动机点火准备完毕 |
[57:50] | I repeat: I’m a go for engine ignition. | 重复: 我即将点火 |
[57:54] | Thank you, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[57:56] | Thank you for busting your asses. | 感谢你们这么玩命 |
[58:03] | I have some time before I have to punch. | 启动之前 我还有一些时间 |
[58:05] | I’ll take another look for the crew at daybreak. | 黎明的时候 我要再找一次我的队员 |
[58:08] | I know they’re End of Mission, but it’s something I got to do. | 我知道他们的任务完结了 但那是我必须要做的 |
[58:11] | Over. | 完毕 |
[58:13] | Relayed. | 中继完毕 |
[58:17] | You know what you’re doing, right? | 柏契诺 你都搞清楚了吗 |
[58:20] | I always know what I’m doing. | 有什么事我不明白的 |
[58:35] | Charming. | 漂亮啊 |
[58:36] | It’s a 50-year-old off-the-shelf computer modem… | 这是50年前的家用调制解调器 |
[58:39] | on a frequency we’re not using on our mission… | 而且我们已不使用它的工作频率 |
[58:42] | but it beats shouting for help. | 可它总比喊救命管用多喽 |
[58:51] | I got it. | 让我来 |
[59:04] | Synchronous lock. L-2.3. Seek lock off. | 同步跟踪L-2.3 解脱搜索跟踪锁定 |
[59:09] | 1-4-4-X 1-4-4-X. | |
[59:12] | HZ lock. | 方位角跟踪 |
[59:21] | Houston, Mars-1. | 休斯敦 这是火星一号 |
[59:24] | I’m configuring Mars-1 for a final slingshot around the day side. | 我正设定火星一号最后一次绕过昼界 |
[59:27] | And I will be returning to Earth. | 之后将返回地球 |
[59:30] | Relayed. | 中继完毕 |
[59:36] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[59:54] | Test, test. | 喂 喂 |
[59:55] | Does it work? | 能行吗 |
[59:57] | I don’t know. The little green light’s on. | 不知道 小绿灯亮着呢 |
[59:59] | Houston, Mars-1. l’ve acquired elliptical orbit. | 休斯敦 这是火星一号 我已进入椭圆轨道 |
[1:00:03] | I’m commencing engine ignition sequence for Earth return. | 我即将开始返回地球的点火程序 |
[1:00:10] | This is Mars-1 ground crew. Do you copy? | 这是火星一号地面考察队 收到吗 |
[1:00:13] | This is Mars-1 ground crew. Do you copy? | 这是火星一号地面考察队 收到吗 |
[1:00:16] | This is Mars-1 ground crew. | 这是火星一号考察队 |
[1:00:18] | Do you copy? Hello? | 听得到吗 喂 |
[1:00:21] | We’re the guys on Mars. | 我们在火星上 |
[1:00:24] | Come on. Someone talk to us. | 快啊 谁收到就说话 |
[1:00:26] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[1:00:27] | This is Mars-1 ground crew. Do you copy? | 这是火星一号地面考察队 听得到吗 |
[1:00:30] | This is Mars-1 ground crew. Do you copy? | 这是火星一号地面考察队 听得到吗 |
[1:00:33] | Maybe they’ll hear us back in 1997. | 也许 这要是1997年他们就听到了 |
[1:00:43] | It’s been two hours. | 已经两个钟头了 |
[1:00:49] | Mars-1, Houston. | 火星一号 这是休斯敦 |
[1:00:51] | We’ve picked something offa radio telescope pointed in your direction. | 一台指向你方的射电望远镜收到一点东西 |
[1:00:55] | You won’t believe this. | 信不信由你 |
[1:00:56] | You’ll have to tune to a frequency we haven’t used in 50 years. | 你得调到一个已经50年不用的频率上 |
[1:01:00] | Yeah, well… | 得 |
[1:01:02] | it was worth a shot. | 试试总没坏处 |
[1:01:15] | Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1 . Do you copy? | 火星地面考察队 这是火星一号 收到吗 |
[1:01:19] | Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1 . | 火星地面考察队 这是火星一号 收到吗? |
[1:01:21] | Bowman! | 鲍曼 |
[1:01:24] | Gallagher? | 盖勒格 |
[1:01:28] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[1:01:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:01:32] | Holy shit, you made it too. | 他奶奶的 你也没死 |
[1:01:34] | I know that HAB is wrecked. What is your status? | 我知道HAB已被破坏 你们情况如何 |
[1:01:37] | We’re down here at the little rover with Burchenal and Pettengil. | 我和柏契诺 佩廷格在小漫游器这儿 它叫什么来着 |
[1:01:42] | Got no food and water, AMEE’s gone mustang… | 没吃没喝 AMEE还撒野 |
[1:01:46] | and, oh, yeah, we can breathe. | 而且 对了 我们能呼吸 |
[1:01:50] | How can that be? The oxygen levels are…. That is impossible. | 那怎么可能 氧气水平是不可能 |
[1:01:54] | I don’t know. | 我也搞不懂 |
[1:01:55] | But we’re doing it. | 不过 我们在喘气 |
[1:01:57] | I saw a body back at MEV. Who was it? | 载人着陆舱旁别有一具尸体 那是谁 |
[1:02:00] | That was Chantilas. Santen’s gone too. | 那是山特拉斯 三特恩也死了 |
[1:02:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:02:05] | Pettengil says he threw himself off a cliff. | 佩廷格说他从悬崖边跳下去了 |
[1:02:08] | Anyway, that’s the news. | 总之 目前就这些 |
[1:02:11] | We won’t make it much longer. | 我们挺不住多久了 |
[1:02:13] | I hope you got an idea, because we’re fresh out. | 希望你能想个法子 我们都没气力了 |
[1:02:17] | Let me work on it. I’ll get back to you. | 让我来想办法 稍后给你答复 |
[1:02:21] | I hope she has a magic wand. | 但愿她有一支魔棒 |
[1:02:26] | Houston, we have three men alive and breathing on Mars. | 休斯敦 我们在火星上有三个大活人 都在呼吸 |
[1:02:31] | Let’s bring them home. | 得把他们带回家 |
[1:02:35] | You just can’t get around it, can you? | 你还在想它哪 |
[1:02:38] | I still can’t figure out this algae and oxygen business. | 我还是搞不明白藻类和氧气这档子事 |
[1:02:41] | You hate not knowing, don’t you? | 凡事搞不懂你就不舒服 是不是 |
[1:02:43] | – Given time, believe me, I’ll know. – Yeah, maybe. | -只要有时间 相信我 我会知道的 -是啊 也许吧 |
[1:02:48] | Maybe life’s just more mysterious than you think it is. | 也许生命比你想的还要神秘呢 |
[1:02:54] | You know, you spent too much time with Chantilas. | 知道吗 你和山特拉斯一起混得太久了 |
[1:02:56] | But if you want to take the God route… | 但是 如果你愿意跟随上帝之路 |
[1:02:59] | the easy way, that’s up to you. | 觉得容易点 那是你的事 |
[1:03:02] | There’s nothing easy about a spiritual life. | 容易 精神世界可不简单呢 |
[1:03:04] | It’s a lot more difficult than just being intelligent. | 比起纯粹智慧 它要复杂得多了 |
[1:03:09] | I think you’re just ignoring the facts. | 我看你只是故意忽略客观事实 |
[1:03:12] | Facts. I bet you were no fun at Christmas. | 客观事实 我打赌你的圣诞节没劲透了 |
[1:03:15] | I bet your mom told you there’s no tooth fairy when you were 4. | 我打赌你四岁的时候你妈还说过没有牙仙子呢 |
[1:03:18] | I’m a geneticist. I write code. Okay? | 我是个遗传学家 我写代码好不好 |
[1:03:21] | A, G, T, P in different combinations. | 不同组合的A G T P |
[1:03:24] | Hacking the human genome. Okay? | 改写人类基因组 懂吗 |
[1:03:27] | I choose what, I choose where… | 我来抉择何物在何时何地出现与否 |
[1:03:29] | and either your kidneys work or you grow a sixth finger. I do that! | 还有你的腰子能否工作以及你长不长六指 我就干那个 |
[1:03:34] | Now, you spot God… | 好 你要碰到上帝 |
[1:03:37] | you let me know. Until then, I’ll trust my Ph.Ds. | 就告诉我一声 在此之前 我还得信赖我的博士们 |
[1:03:50] | It might sound crazy, but it’s the only choice you got. | 这听上去象是发疯 但是 它是你们的唯一选择 |
[1:03:53] | We walk 100 kilometers to a 30-year-old Russian rock probe… | 我们步行100公里到一个30年前发射失败的 |
[1:03:56] | that failed to launch and try to jump-start it. | 俄国岩石探测器 然后来个短路打火 |
[1:04:01] | Gee, why couldn’t you make it tough? | 天哪 你就不能把事情弄得更难一些吗 |
[1:04:03] | The probe’s called Cosmos. | 探测器叫宇宙号 |
[1:04:05] | Houston found the designer, name’s Borokovski. | 休斯敦找到了设计师 名叫波罗科夫斯基 |
[1:04:08] | Owns a deli in Brooklyn. | 在布鲁克林开家杂货店 |
[1:04:10] | He thinks you can start the launch sequence right there on site. | 他认为你们能够在现场启动发射程序 |
[1:04:14] | Former rocket scientist who now specializes in… | 前火箭专家现在专门 |
[1:04:18] | making sandwiches. Terrific. | 制作三明治 棒极啦 |
[1:04:21] | Here’s the hard part: | 困难的地方是这样 |
[1:04:23] | You got just under 1 9 hours to get there and get it off the ground. | 你只有不到19个小时到达那里并起飞 |
[1:04:26] | Then I take back what I said about it being tough. | 那样的话我就收回我的请求 |
[1:04:30] | I got to ditch the B tank… | 我得抛掉B组燃料箱 |
[1:04:31] | and use more fuel from A to hold orbit that long. | 并烧掉更多A组燃料才能在轨道上维持那么久 |
[1:04:34] | I can’t burn much after that or Mars-1 won’t have enough fuel to get home. | 之后就不行了 否则火星一号将没有足够的燃料回家 |
[1:04:38] | Ok. I need a heading. Which way should I go? | 我需要标定方向 朝哪里走 |
[1:04:43] | Okay, you want to go to your 5:00. | OK 方向是你的时钟五点 |
[1:04:49] | – There you go. – Okay, we’re set. | -对了 -我们准备好了 |
[1:04:51] | I got some work to do, then I’ll be in blackout on the dark side. | 我还有活要干 在夜界我将不能与你们联络 |
[1:04:55] | So I’ll call you when I get back. | 等返回再呼叫你们 |
[1:04:58] | Roger. Thanks. | 收到 谢谢 |
[1:04:59] | Sorry it’s not more. | 抱歉无法提供更多帮助 |
[1:05:01] | Hey, it’s something. | 这还是有用的 |
[1:05:03] | Give me a hand. | 拉我一把 |
[1:05:05] | It’s nicejust to know you’re still up there. | 知道你在上面就很高兴 |
[1:05:07] | Well, I don’t mind dying. I just hate being alone… | 死倒没什么 我只是不喜欢孤单单的 |
[1:05:10] | so get your asses back here. Talk to you later. | 你们这帮家伙赶快回来 待会儿再聊 |
[1:05:13] | Thanks. My rib feels like it’s through my lung. | 谢谢 我的肋骨很疼 好象戳穿了肺叶 |
[1:05:17] | Gallagher, what do you think? | 盖勒格, 想什么哪 |
[1:05:19] | I think it’s very distracting seeing you get out of the shower. | 我在想你走出浴室的样子 魂都飞了 |
[1:05:24] | I started to lock the door after that. | 那以后我总锁门 |
[1:05:26] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[1:05:29] | – Yes, I did. – No, you didn’t. | -是的 我锁了 -不 你没有 |
[1:05:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:06:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:06:28] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[1:06:30] | Looks like the ground’s moving. | 似乎地面在移动 |
[1:06:32] | I didn’t see anything. | 什么都没看到啊 |
[1:06:36] | It’s gone now, but I definitely saw something. | 现在没了 但我的确看到些什么 |
[1:06:52] | Hey, Bowman. How you doing? Need a headings check. | 盖勒格 鲍曼 你怎么样 我们需要方向标定 |
[1:06:55] | You’re right on target. Listen, I need to talk to you. | 你们的方向完全正确 听着 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:07:01] | Took the comm off. What’s the matter? | 对讲机已关闭 怎么了 |
[1:07:06] | The only place to ride the Cosmos is in the rock sample container. | 宇宙号唯一可乘坐的地方是岩石样品舱 |
[1:07:11] | Sounds comfy. | 听上去蛮不错 |
[1:07:13] | It’s very small. | 它非常小 |
[1:07:15] | Borokovskiand Houston… | 波罗科夫斯基和休斯敦 |
[1:07:18] | have been trying to figure out how to cram three people in… | 一直在考虑如何塞进三个人 |
[1:07:23] | and it only fits two people. | 结果 它只能装两个人 |
[1:07:26] | Two people, barely. | 两个人 都很难 |
[1:07:30] | How we doing? | 那我们怎么办 |
[1:07:31] | Good. Great. | 情况如何 好 好极了 |
[1:07:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很报歉 |
[1:07:37] | Yeah, right. I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 我过一会再和你谈 |
[1:07:49] | Let’s patch you up. lt’ll help with the pain. | 让我们把你绑上 就不那么疼了 |
[1:07:56] | I can barely breathe. This air’s too damn thin! | 我简直喘不过气来 他妈的空气太稀薄了 |
[1:08:00] | You’ll be okay. | 你会好的 |
[1:08:03] | Put your arm over. | 把手臂靠过来吧 |
[1:08:05] | That’s right. Left foot. | 对了 左脚 |
[1:08:07] | Right foot. That’s right. | 右脚 对了 |
[1:08:09] | Hop like a bunny. Just go. | 学兔子跳 走吧 |
[1:08:13] | Here it comes, here it comes | 来了 来了 |
[1:08:16] | Here comes your 19th nervous breakdown | 你的第19次神经崩溃要来到 |
[1:08:19] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么? |
[1:08:21] | It’s a song my grandfather sang. The Rolling Stones. | 我爷爷老唱这首歌 滚石乐队的 |
[1:08:24] | Come on, sing it. Here it comes | 来 一起唱 来啊… |
[1:08:27] | Here it comes | 来啊… |
[1:08:29] | Here comes your 19th nervous breakdown | 你的第19次神经崩溃要来到 |
[1:09:00] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[1:09:01] | A massive low-pressure system is approaching the crew. | 一个巨大的低气压正接近考察队 |
[1:09:05] | Atmospheric pressure 820 millibars. | 气压820毫巴 |
[1:09:10] | A big ice storm’s coming straight for you. | 先生们 冰风暴正在逼向你方 |
[1:09:12] | It’s the size of Montana, and it’s moving fast. | 大得很 蒙大拿州面积 移动迅速 |
[1:09:15] | I’m going into comm blackout. | 我几秒钟内进入通讯屏蔽状态 |
[1:09:18] | You need to find shelter immediately. Now. | 你们必须立即找到掩蔽处 马上 |
[1:09:24] | Where can we find shelter around here? | 我们上哪儿找掩蔽处去呢 |
[1:09:27] | Over here! There’s an opening! | 在这里 有一个洞 |
[1:09:32] | Maximum sustained winds: 111 miles per hour. | 最大持续风速 每小时111英里 |
[1:09:36] | Temperature: negative 50 degrees Fahrenheit. | 温度 华氏零下50度 |
[1:09:48] | Hurry. | 赶紧 |
[1:09:59] | Shit! | 混蛋 |
[1:10:00] | Houston, this is Mars-1. | 休斯敦 这是火星一号 |
[1:10:26] | How far is Cosmos from here? | 宇宙号离这里还有多远 |
[1:10:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:32] | Cosmos. | 宇宙号 |
[1:10:35] | How far you think it is? | 你认为有多远 |
[1:10:37] | Five or six hours. | 五六个钟头 |
[1:10:39] | Say five. | 算五小时吧 |
[1:10:42] | That leaves us four hours to try and launch… | 那样我们只有四小时的发射准备时间 |
[1:10:45] | not counting whatever time we lose here. | 还不算我们在这里耽误的工夫 |
[1:10:50] | This Borokovski better have a good memory. | 这波罗科夫斯基的记忆力可得好才行啊 |
[1:10:54] | Won’t be time for plan B. | 没有后备计划的时间了 |
[1:11:35] | Only two of us can go on Cosmos. | 我们当中只有两个人能坐上宇宙号 |
[1:11:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:43] | There’s only room on Cosmos for two people. | 宇宙号仅能容纳两个人 |
[1:11:48] | You two will both go. | 你两个上去 |
[1:11:51] | You carry on with the mission. | 你们来完成任务 |
[1:11:53] | Tell people what they need to know, about what you learned here. | 告诉人们想了解的事情 以及你们学到些什么 |
[1:11:58] | When we get to Cosmos I’ll help you rig it, and then… | 等到了宇宙号 我帮助你们做准备 然后 |
[1:12:02] | we’ll say goodbye. | 我们就告别了 |
[1:12:11] | Probably won’t even launch. lt is Russian, after all. | 也许它根本不能发射 毕竟是俄国货 |
[1:12:14] | Ten feet off the ground, it’ll explode. I’ll still live longer than both of you. | 飞起来十英尺爆炸 我还比你俩活得久些呢 |
[1:12:26] | You’re a rare man, Gallagher. | 你这人真少见 盖勒格 |
[1:12:30] | But somehow I don’t quite believe it. | 但无论如何我不完全相信 |
[1:12:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:12:36] | He thinks I’m responsible for Santen’s death. | 他认为我要为三特恩的死负责 |
[1:12:41] | What do you think, Gallagher? | 你怎么想 盖勒格 |
[1:12:46] | You trust me? | 盖勒格 你信任我吗 |
[1:12:51] | Do you? | 信任我吗 |
[1:12:55] | I’ll watch your back, you watch mine? | 我帮你盯着 你也帮着我 |
[1:13:00] | Shit, I know I don’t trust you. | 妈的 我知道我是不信赖你的 |
[1:13:10] | But you’re going to leave your buddy here behind… | 可你打算把你的老伙计扔下… |
[1:13:14] | and take off with me? | 和我一起走吗 |
[1:13:18] | Yes, that’s… | 是的 那就是 |
[1:13:20] | that’s what he’s going to do. | 他要做的 |
[1:13:31] | Mars-1, this is Houston. | 火星一号 这是休斯敦 |
[1:13:34] | We don’t know about your clock, | 指挥官 不知道你的表如何 |
[1:13:35] | but ours is running out of time. | 但是 我们这里时间不多了 |
[1:13:38] | Your team’s been out of contact over three hours. | 你的考察队失去联络已经三小时 |
[1:13:42] | They did a greatjob getting this far… | 他们奋斗至今 非常出色 |
[1:13:44] | but that’s a killer storm no one can survive. | 但是 这风暴太厉害了 没人熬得住 |
[1:13:47] | So here’s where we are: | 所以 我们目前的情况是 |
[1:13:49] | If you haven’t heard from your crew by the time you receive this… | 如果你收到这个消息的时候队员情况仍然不明 |
[1:13:52] | you’re ordered to return home. | 对你的命令是 返回 |
[1:13:55] | Houston out. | 休斯敦完毕 |
[1:13:59] | Gallagher, come in. | 盖勒格 回话 |
[1:14:03] | Gallagher, can you hear me, please? | 盖勒格 听得见吗 请回话 |
[1:14:18] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:14:23] | – He’s gone. – What? | -他跑了 -什么 |
[1:14:24] | He took the radio. | 他拿走了电台 |
[1:14:27] | Aw, shit. Shit! | 他妈的 太糟了 |
[1:14:37] | It’s AMEE. | 那是AMEE |
[1:14:40] | She wants us to watch. | 她故意要我们看见 |
[1:15:34] | She’s got him. | 她抓住他了 |
[1:15:45] | He was afraid we’d leave him here. He made it come true. | 他害怕我们会扔下他 结果自作自受 |
[1:15:51] | We got to get that radio or we’re both dead too. | 我们还是要拿到那个电台 不然我们两个也得完蛋 |
[1:16:00] | We lost three hours. | 我们耽误了三小时 |
[1:16:01] | At least Pettengil’s heading in the right direction. | 至少佩廷格的方向是正确的 |
[1:16:04] | – How do you know? – I took a heading before the storm. | -你怎么知道 -风暴来以前我标定了一次方向 |
[1:16:09] | And lined it up with the stars. | 用星星标定的 |
[1:16:11] | We’re okay. | 我们没走错 |
[1:16:34] | Hold on. | 等一等 |
[1:16:45] | This is algae. | 这是藻类 |
[1:16:47] | There’s algae here. | 这里有藻类 |
[1:16:50] | Why is it here and nowhere else? | 为什么只在这里 其它地方没有 |
[1:16:59] | No time for that now. | 没时间想这个 |
[1:17:01] | There’s Pettengil. | 佩廷格就那边 |
[1:17:23] | At least he didn’t drop the goddamn radio. | 至少他没扔掉这该死的电台 |
[1:17:28] | AMEE really tore him up. | AMEE真的把他撕掉了 |
[1:17:39] | Little shit’s got a death grip on it. Give me the radio. | 这小混蛋还死死攥着不放 妈的 把电台给我 |
[1:17:47] | I’ll call Bowman. | 我来呼叫鲍曼 |
[1:17:49] | Why’d he close his visor? | 他干什么关上面罩 |
[1:17:51] | He didn’t have any air left. | 他根本没有空气了 |
[1:18:10] | Bowman, it’s Gallagher. You up there? | 鲍曼 这是盖勒格 你在吗 |
[1:18:14] | Bowman, it’s Gallagher. | 鲍曼 这是盖勒格 |
[1:18:21] | Must still be on the dark side. | 一定在夜界了 |
[1:18:33] | Jesus! | 老天爷 |
[1:18:44] | Some kind of nematode. | 某种线虫 |
[1:18:46] | The sparks ignited them. | 给火花点燃了 |
[1:18:49] | They’re feeding on the algae. | 它们吃藻类 |
[1:18:52] | That’s where it went. They’re feeding on the algae. | 这就是了 藻类让它们给吃了 |
[1:18:56] | Come on. Son of a bitch. | 过来 狗娘养的 |
[1:18:57] | Got it. | 成啦 |
[1:19:01] | – Thought there wasn’t any life here. – I was wrong. | -还以为这里没有生命呢 -我错了 |
[1:19:05] | Where there’s water and air, there’s life. | 有水有空气的地方 就有生命 |
[1:19:07] | Think it’s so smart to take those things with us? | 带着那些玩意儿是不是有点耍小聪明 |
[1:19:11] | – You don’t get how important this is. – I’m the janitor, remember? | -小聪明 你不懂这有多重要 -我是清洁工嘛 忘了 |
[1:19:14] | Earth’s losing oxygen. See how those things burned? | 地球的氧气正在耗尽 看见那些东西怎么燃烧的 |
[1:19:17] | They eat algae, and they make O-2. | 他们吃藻类并制造氧气 |
[1:19:19] | I finally get it. I told you I’d solve this damn thing. | 我终于明白啦 我说过能解决这倒霉事 |
[1:19:24] | Why are the nematodes here? | 线虫在这里干什么呢 |
[1:19:25] | Because there’s something left to eat. | 因为这里还有吃的 |
[1:19:35] | Hang on. | 等一等 |
[1:19:42] | I haven’t seen green fields like this since I was a kid. | 长大以后 就没见过这样的绿色原野 |
[1:20:32] | They’re eating through my suit! | 盖勒格 它们咬穿了我的制服 |
[1:20:36] | Stay there. | 别过来! |
[1:20:39] | You’ll need my air. For the launch. | 发射的时候你用得着我的空气 |
[1:20:43] | Take this back, Gallagher. | 把这个带回去 盖勒格 |
[1:20:47] | Accomplish the mission. | 完成任务 |
[1:20:49] | It’s up to you now. | 全靠你了 |
[1:20:51] | Better put your helmet on. | 最好罩上头盔 |
[1:20:53] | l’m not going out like Pettengil. | 我可不会象佩廷格那样完蛋 |
[1:21:09] | Commander, there is a disturbance on the surface ofMars. | 指挥官 火星表面出现扰动 |
[1:21:19] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:21:21] | Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1 . Can you hear me? Over. | 火星地面考察队 这是火星一号 听得到吗 完毕 |
[1:21:25] | Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1 . Do you copy? Over. | 火星地面考察队 这是火星一号 听得到吗 完毕 |
[1:21:30] | Gallagher, what’s going on? What’s happened? | 盖勒格 怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[1:21:33] | Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1 . Can you hear me? Over. | 火星考察队 这是火星一号 你们听见了吗 完毕 |
[1:21:45] | I can’t go back. | 我回不去了 |
[1:21:48] | There was some kind ofoxygen burnoff. | 好像氧气被烧尽了 |
[1:21:51] | It was like a blowtorch. | 象高温焊枪一样 |
[1:21:54] | Burchenal’s gone. | 柏契诺死了 盖勒格 |
[1:21:56] | He sacrificed himself. | 自我牺牲了 |
[1:21:58] | Gallagher, where are the others? | 盖勒格 其他人呢 |
[1:22:01] | I’ve got to rest. | 我要歇会儿 |
[1:22:04] | Where are the other guys? | 盖勒格 其他人呢 |
[1:22:08] | Dead. | 死了 |
[1:22:12] | All dead. | 全都死了 |
[1:22:14] | – I’m the only one left. – Stop and listen to me. | -我是唯一活着的 盖勒格 -停下来 听我说 |
[1:22:19] | It’s over. | 完毕 |
[1:22:20] | I don’t know what happened tonight… | 我不知道今夜发生了什么事情 |
[1:22:24] | but you have come too far to give up now. | 但你已经走了这么远 不要灰心丧气 |
[1:22:28] | You are going to accomplish the mission. | 你要完成任务 |
[1:22:32] | I can’t. | 我不行啦 |
[1:22:33] | Burchenal sacrificed himself for you. You want to make that for nothing? | 柏契诺为你牺牲自己 难道你要让这白白浪费吗 |
[1:22:38] | I want you to stand up and I want you to start walking. | 我要你站起来 走起来 |
[1:22:44] | If you can’t do it for him, Gallagher…. | 即使你不能为了他 盖勒格 |
[1:22:48] | – I can’t. – Do it for me. | -我不行了 -那么就为我 |
[1:22:52] | Do it for me. | 为我行不行 |
[1:22:55] | You have to keep going. | 你得走下去 |
[1:22:57] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:23:27] | 55 minutes until we need to leave orbit, commander. | 55分钟后将脱离轨道 指挥官 |
[1:23:38] | – Time? – 52 minutes to go. | -时间 -还有52分钟 |
[1:23:41] | Should be there. | 该到了 |
[1:23:43] | You’re almost there. | 你就要到了 |
[1:23:45] | I could have screwed up the celestial nav. | 我要把天文导航弄错就糟了 |
[1:23:47] | – Could be off-course. – Trust me, you’re there. | -可能走偏了 -相信我 你就快到了 |
[1:23:52] | – Could’ve run right past it. – Shut up and keep moving. | -也可能跑过头了 -闭嘴 接着走 |
[1:24:14] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[1:24:28] | Okay. What do I do now? | 现在我又怎么办 |
[1:24:31] | Get rid of the sample return tray. | 拆除样品回收盘 |
[1:24:45] | Okay. What next? | 好 下一步呢 |
[1:24:47] | There’s an infrared maintenance port. lt should be marked. | 那儿有一个红外维修接口 应该有标记的 |
[1:24:52] | Marked. Yeah. | 标记 是了 |
[1:24:54] | In Russian. | 俄语写的 |
[1:24:59] | All right. | 对啦 |
[1:25:00] | Got it. | 好了 看到了 |
[1:25:02] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:25:03] | Connect the radio to Cosmos. | 把电台与宇宙号接通 |
[1:25:06] | I’ll download what you need through the modem. | 我将给你下载所必需的东西 |
[1:25:21] | StilI works. | 还能用呢 |
[1:25:31] | Go. | 开始 |
[1:25:38] | Okay, you should be able to run diagnostics now. | OK 现在你应该能运行诊断程序 |
[1:25:51] | All green. | 全部通过 |
[1:25:53] | This thing has two settings: on and off. | 这玩意儿有两种设定 开和关 |
[1:25:57] | Right now,”on” sends it all the way back to Earth. | 目前 开表示它将一路飞回地球 |
[1:25:59] | As you lack air, food and water, that would be bad. | 由于你缺乏空气食品及水 那样就不行 |
[1:26:02] | We want power to reach orbit. l’ve recalculated for the weight of one. | 我们要它到达轨道即可 我已经算出单人重量所需数据 |
[1:26:06] | Take two liters out of each fuel tank. There’s a central purge. | 从每个燃料箱各放出两升 找到中央排放口 |
[1:26:13] | Russians couldn’t add a gas gauge? | 俄国人就不能加个油量表吗 |
[1:26:15] | I’m going into comm blackout soon, we’re down to 49 minutes… | 我即将进入无线电屏蔽 我们只剩49分钟了 |
[1:26:18] | so shut up and get to work. | 所以废话少说 干正经事 |
[1:26:31] | Okay. What now? | 好 下一步 |
[1:26:33] | Launch diagnostics. Avoid pressing anything that says”ignition.” | 开始检测 不要碰有关点火的任何东西 |
[1:26:54] | Gallagher. | 盖勒格 |
[1:26:59] | Battery’s dead. | 电池用光了 |
[1:27:06] | There’s not enough power to launch. | 没有足够电力来发射 |
[1:27:11] | Not enough power to launch. | 没有足够电力来发射 |
[1:27:12] | – Anything else you can use? – I don’t know. | -有没有其他东西可用 -不知道 |
[1:27:16] | Let me look around. See if I see any alternate high-voltage sources. | 让我看看 也许能找到高压电源呢 |
[1:27:19] | No. | 没有 |
[1:27:21] | Just rocks. | 只有石块 |
[1:27:29] | I’m gonna die on this planet. | 我要死在这行星上了 |
[1:27:33] | I’ll stay up here and we will find another way. | 我会一直在这里 我们另想办法 |
[1:27:36] | You can’t stay there without burning more fuel to hold orbit. | 停在那里维持轨道 你没法不消耗更多燃料的 |
[1:27:40] | You got to go. | 你该走了 |
[1:27:49] | How much time till blackout? | 还有多久到无线电屏蔽 |
[1:27:52] | About a minute. | 大约一分钟 |
[1:27:54] | Okay. There’s a couple things I got to tell you. | OK 有几件事情我要告诉你 |
[1:27:57] | There’s life here on Mars. | 火星上有生命 |
[1:27:59] | The guys couldn’t figure how they got here, but they ate the algae… | 他们不知道这些家伙怎么来的 不过 它们吃藻类 |
[1:28:04] | and they ate HAB too. | 而且 它们吃掉了HAB |
[1:28:07] | The important thing is… | 重要的是 |
[1:28:09] | that they make oxygen. | 它们制造氧气 |
[1:28:12] | Don’t know how… | 具体怎么样不知道 |
[1:28:15] | but Burchenal said it might be able to save Earth… | 但柏契诺说它能救地球的 |
[1:28:19] | so get some guys up here quick. Just tell them to be safe. | 所以 赶快找一帮人来 当然 注意安全 |
[1:28:27] | They eat everything. | 它们什么都要吃的 |
[1:28:32] | Thirty seconds, commander. | 30秒 指挥官 |
[1:28:36] | Well, that’s about it. I…. | 好吧 就这些 我 |
[1:28:41] | I really hate this planet. | 我恨透这行星了 |
[1:28:45] | I really miss Earth. | 我真想念地球啊 |
[1:28:49] | I really miss a lot of things. | 我真的想念好多事情 |
[1:28:59] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:29:08] | Aren’t you gonna say anything? | 你没什么要说的吗 |
[1:29:18] | I should have kissed you. | 我真应该吻你 |
[1:29:23] | Yeah, you should have kissed me. | 是的 你该吻我 |
[1:29:33] | Comm frequency lost, commander. | 通信频率失效 指挥官 |
[1:29:49] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:30:14] | Here it comes | 来啊 |
[1:30:17] | Here it comes | 来啊 |
[1:30:50] | Alternate high-voltage energy source. | 高压电源 |
[1:30:54] | Come and get me. | 来捉我啊 |
[1:30:57] | I’m going to steal your batteries, sweetie. | 我要偷你的电池 心肝儿 |
[1:33:28] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 心肝儿 |
[1:34:45] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:35:03] | Fuck this planet. | 操你妈的行星 |
[1:35:05] | Oxygen supply is low. | 氧供应不足 |
[1:35:55] | Warning. Object in orbitalpath. | 警告 发现同轨道障碍物 |
[1:35:57] | Oh, my God. Gallagher. | 我的上帝 盖勒格 |
[1:36:00] | Abort! | 中止 |
[1:36:02] | Re-route orbital maneuvering. I need pitch. Roll! | 改变轨道运行 我需要高度 转起来 |
[1:36:05] | Ten-millimeter bursts. | 十毫米喷气量 |
[1:36:41] | Seal this level. | 封闭这一层 |
[1:36:44] | Level sealed. | 已经封闭 |
[1:36:50] | Open the dock. | 打开船坞 |
[1:37:08] | Targeted object 0.3 kilometers. | 目标物 距离零点三公里 |
[1:37:11] | We only have five minutes before Mars-1 leaves orbit, commander. | 还有五分钟火星一号将必须脱离轨道 指挥官 |
[1:37:14] | Hook me up, Lucille! | 抓牢我 露茜 |
[1:37:18] | Line release! Full velocity! | 放线 全速 |
[1:37:45] | Gallagher! | 盖勒格 |
[1:37:57] | Retract. | 回收 |
[1:38:15] | Ninety-millimeter bursts! | 九十毫米喷气量放 |
[1:38:38] | Seal! Emergency atmosphere now! | 封闭 放出应急空气 快! |
[1:38:44] | Atmosphere restored. | 大气恢复完毕 |
[1:39:06] | Linking to suit computer. | 连上制服计算机 |
[1:39:08] | Gallagher’s vital signs are negative. | 盖勒格已无生命迹象 |
[1:39:10] | Bioscan indicates cardiac arrest. | 生物扫描显示心跳停止 |
[1:39:33] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:39:40] | Come on! | 醒过来 |
[1:39:47] | Stand him up, commander. | 让他立起来 指挥官 |
[1:39:49] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:40:12] | Aw, man. | 天哪 |
[1:40:15] | I saw Elvis. | 我看见了猫王呢 |
[1:40:25] | Let’s go home, Lucille. | 我们回家吧 露茜 |
[1:40:43] | Organism bioscan. DNA mapping. | 有机体生物扫描 DNA测定 |
[1:40:48] | Hard to believe they’re the good guys. | 难以相信它们算是好人呢 |
[1:40:51] | Do you think it was worth it? | 你认为这都值得吗 |
[1:40:56] | Houston thinks so. | 休斯敦这么认为 |
[1:40:58] | On Earth, they’re calling you a hero, Gallagher. | 地球上 他们把你叫做英雄呢 盖勒格 |
[1:41:02] | God works in mysterious ways. | 上帝不是凡人能揣测的 |
[1:41:08] | A memento? | 一个纪念品 |
[1:41:11] | It’s for Chantilas’ granddaughter. | 给山特拉斯孙女的 |
[1:41:18] | He had faith. | 他信仰坚定 |
[1:41:32] | You are not who I thought you were. | 你 不是我原来想象的那样 |
[1:41:46] | Nothing went the way it was supposed to. | 什么都没有按计划进行 |
[1:41:49] | But the team, mankind at its best and its worst. .. | 但是考察队 既有最好也有最坏 |
[1:41:53] | accomplished the mission. | 完成了任务 |
[1:41:58] | Maybe Chantilas was right. Maybe it isn’t just the science. | 也许山特拉斯是正确的 也许不仅仅是科学 |
[1:42:03] | I sure don’t know. | 我当然不知道 |
[1:42:05] | But whatever forces were at work, we triumphed. | 但不管那是什么力量 是我们胜利了 |
[1:42:09] | And me? I’ve got six months before we get home. | 我吗 我们回家之前 我有六个月时间 |
[1:42:13] | I guess I’ll get to know thejanitor. | 我猜 我将要了解我的清洁工 |