英文名称:red dog
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | I got some money in my pocket | 我口袋里揣着钱 |
[00:34] | I got the car keys in my hand | 我手里拿着车钥匙 |
[00:37] | I got myself a couple of tickets… | 我给自己买了几张票 |
[00:48] | Come on, babe, you know there ain’t no time | 快点宝贝 你知道咱们 |
[00:50] | To mess around round, round | 没时间磨蹭了 |
[00:52] | Evie, Evie | 伊薇 伊薇 |
[00:55] | Evie, let your hair hang down | 伊薇 把你的头发放下来 |
[00:58] | Evie, Evie | 伊薇 伊薇 |
[01:01] | Evie, let your hair hang down | 伊薇 把你的头发放下来 |
[01:03] | Evie, Evie | 伊薇, 伊薇 |
[01:06] | Evie, let your hair hang down | 伊薇 伊薇把你的头发放下来 |
[01:09] | Evie, Evie | 伊薇 伊薇 |
[01:13] | Let your hair hang… | 把你的头发放… |
[01:15] | Bring him in. Bring him in. | 把他带进来 把他带进来 |
[01:47] | Through here. Just get him in. | 这边来 把他带进来 |
[01:49] | Alright, uh… | 好吧 |
[01:55] | OK, sit down. OK, OK | 好的 坐下 好了好了 |
[01:56] | Hold his head! You have to keep his bloody head still! | 逮住他的头 别他的脑袋乱动 |
[01:59] | Hey, hey! Hey, hey, you! | 嗨嗨嗨 你 |
[02:01] | We’ve gotta get a clean | 我们找好位置了 |
[02:10] | Uh, no .. Yeah, no worries | 不 没事 |
[02:16] | What is his beef, huh? | 他是干什么的 |
[02:18] | Doesn’t matter I can’t do it anwyay. | 这不重要 我不会再这么做了 |
[02:22] | I can’t shoot a mate. | 我不能对一个伙伴下手 |
[02:34] | What can I get you, mate? | 来点什么 伙计 |
[02:35] | Uh just a beer thanks. | 一杯啤酒 谢谢 |
[02:41] | So, what’s wrong with the dog? | 那只狗怎么了 |
[02:44] | Oh, baited strychnine. | 被人下毒了 |
[02:48] | Why would anyone ‘want to poison a dog? | 他们为什么要毒死那只狗 |
[02:51] | Maybe someone set it out for the roos or the dingoes | 要么把他当成了袋鼠或者野狗 |
[02:55] | or someone just doesn’t like dogs, you know? | 要么就是不喜欢狗 |
[02:57] | There are people, sick people. | 他们有病 |
[03:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:03] | Are you his master? | 你是他的主人吗 |
[03:05] | No, no. He has no master. Well, not now. | 不 不 他没有主人 现在没有 |
[03:09] | that’s not just any dog in there,you know? | 那里不仅仅是一只狗 你知道吗 |
[03:11] | – No? – Oh no, no | -不是吗 -不 不 |
[03:13] | No, no, he’s a famous dog. | 不 不 他是一只很有名的狗 |
[03:15] | He’s probably the most famous dog in all Australia. | 他可能是澳大利亚最有名的狗了 |
[03:20] | Red Dog. | 红犬 |
[03:22] | Yeah, the one that warned those people about that fire. | 是啊 那只警告人们火险 |
[03:24] | No no, no. | 不 不不 |
[03:27] | The one that saved that child. | 那只救过那个孩子的狗 |
[03:28] | No, no, not him. Wrong dog. | 不不 不是他 不是那只狗 |
[03:32] | Didn’t he… No, no, no, no. | 不是他 不 不不不 |
[03:34] | Look, mate, you’re looking at it all the wrong way | 伙计 你说的方向不对 |
[03:36] | It’s, uh. It’s not what he did. | 这 不是他做了什么 |
[03:40] | lt’s who he was. | 他就是他 |
[03:41] | Is, I mean. | 我是说 |
[03:43] | Red Dog? | 红毛吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah. | 是的 是的 正是 |
[03:47] | Vet’s coming. | 兽医快到了 |
[03:49] | – Yeah? When? – Soon. | -是吗 什么时候 -一会儿 |
[03:51] | How’s the poor thing doing? | 那个小可怜怎么样了 |
[04:04] | Oh, l’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[04:05] | mate Jack Collins, publican. | 杰克·科林斯 酒吧老板 |
[04:08] | Thomas Baker, trucker. | 托马斯·贝克 卡车司机 |
[04:12] | It was me that brought Red Dog to Dampier, | 是我把红毛带到丹皮尔的 |
[04:14] | me and Maureen, | 我和莫琳 |
[04:15] | near on 10 years ago now, | 到现在差不多有十年了 |
[04:18] | back in the mean old days | 说到那段艰难的过去 |
[04:19] | when men were men and dogs were… dogs, | 当人是人 狗是…狗的时候 |
[04:26] | rougher, hotter, | 粗野 炽热 |
[04:29] | brighter, redder. | 明亮 鲜红 |
[04:35] | Why would anybody build a town out here? | 为什么把镇子建在这里 |
[04:39] | Why would anyone live in a town built out here? | 为什么要在这儿住 |
[04:42] | I know. Money. | 我知道 金钱 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I know that. | 是的 我知道这个 |
[04:51] | – What’s that? – What’s what? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[04:53] | On the road. | 在路上 |
[05:06] | It’s a dog. | 是只狗 |
[05:08] | I can see that. | 我看得见 |
[05:11] | What’s it doing out here? | 他在那儿干吗呢 |
[05:24] | Hello, boy! | 你好啊 孩子 |
[05:26] | Hey? Hello. | 嗨 你好啊 |
[05:29] | Hello. Aren’t you a pretty boy, hey? | 你好啊 你真漂亮 |
[05:34] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[05:36] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[05:38] | Do you need water? | 你需要水吗 |
[05:49] | Cheeky bastard. | 厚脸皮混球 |
[05:58] | Struth! | 天哪 |
[06:00] | Is that the dog? | 是这狗吗 |
[06:02] | Well, it’s certainly not me! Eugh! | 当然不是我 |
[06:05] | Ohh! Oh, Lord what did that thing eat? | 天哪这家伙吃了什么 |
[06:08] | Stop the car I can’t breathe! Ohh | 快停车我要窒息了 |
[06:21] | Oh this is like… Wow. | 这怎么… |
[07:36] | Hey, Maureen, Maureen. Come and have a look at this. | 嗨 莫琳 莫琳 过来看看这个 |
[07:43] | Oh, that poor little bugger. | 哦 这个可怜的小家伙 |
[08:01] | Oh, g’day, Rick. He’s out the back, mate. | 好啊 里克 他在后面 伙计 |
[08:03] | Thanks. Hey, Rick. | 谢谢 嗨 里克 |
[08:07] | That’s the vet. | 这是兽医 |
[08:16] | Here you go, Vanno. | 给你 瓦努 |
[08:19] | Hey. Vanno, this is Tommy boy. | 嗨 瓦努 这是汤米 |
[08:21] | I’ve just been telling him about Red Dog. | 我正要跟他说红毛的故事 |
[08:23] | Vanno here’s one of his first mates from back in the days. | 瓦努是他过去最早的伙伴 |
[08:27] | Yes, ‘the days’. | 是的 过去 |
[08:29] | Wild days? | 狂野的日子吗 |
[08:30] | Very wild, very lonely. | 非常狂野 非常寂寞 |
[08:36] | A dog of a certain type can do well in a lonely town. | 这种狗在这个寂寞小镇混的很好 |
[08:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:42] | I come from a small little Village in Italy | 我从一个意大利的小村子过来 |
[08:45] | Abruzzi. | 阿布鲁齐 |
[08:47] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[08:50] | Yes, yes, you all bloat, | 是的 你们都是胡扯 |
[08:53] | but my little Village was beautiful. | 但是我的小村子很美 |
[08:56] | In spring, flowers are like Turkish carpet | 春天的时候 花开得就像土耳其毯一样 |
[09:00] | and the wine would make you see the Virgin. | 葡萄酒让人置身天堂 |
[09:04] | Why did you leave? | 那你为什么离开啊 |
[09:07] | Same as all these fools, money! | 跟这群傻瓜一样 为了钱啊 |
[09:11] | We all follow the money. | 我们都是来挣钱的 |
[09:13] | They come from everywhere. | 他们从四面八方过来 |
[09:14] | From all the countries, they come | 从各个国家过来 |
[09:16] | for the money, for the work. | 他们都是为了钱 为了工作 |
[09:18] | From Poland, New Zealand, | 波兰 新西兰 |
[09:21] | Ireland, Greece, | 爱尔兰 希腊 |
[09:23] | Latvia, America. | 拉脱维亚 美国 |
[09:25] | Even Melbourne. | 甚至墨尔本 |
[09:27] | Living together, eating together | 吃住在一起 |
[09:30] | and crapping together. | 拉撒也在一起 |
[09:32] | Money crackpot. | 梦发财 |
[09:35] | They may look normal, but not normal. | 他们可能看起来很正常 但是并不正常 |
[09:38] | Sun has burned out their brains. | 阳光烧坏了他们的脑子 |
[09:42] | See, I know sun in Italy, in Abruzzi, | 我知道意大利 阿布鲁齐的太阳 |
[09:45] | but I not know the sun until I come here. | 但是直到来到这儿我才了解这里的太阳 |
[09:49] | Very dangerous, this sun. | 非常危险 这太阳 |
[09:52] | I knew a man, Goran. | 我知道一个人 戈伦 |
[09:54] | Remember Goran? | 记得戈伦吗 |
[10:00] | The sun, it kill him. | 被太阳害死了 |
[10:05] | And also Sam. Remember Sam-Man? | 还有山姆 记得山姆吗 |
[10:09] | He work in the sun for five hours without no hat. | 他没带帽子在太阳下工作了5个钟头 |
[10:13] | Fool! | 变傻啦 |
[10:14] | Afterward he spoke Chinese for two days. | 他说了两天的中国话 |
[10:22] | Before the sun, he know not a word of Chinese! | 在这之前 他一个汉字也不认识 |
[10:28] | Yes, it was crazy place | 是的 丹皮尔在红毛来到之前 |
[10:31] | when Red Dog arrive in Dampier. | 是一个疯狂的地方 |
[10:41] | Men are no better than wild animals. | 人们比野兽好不了多少 |
[10:44] | They drink much and they… How do you say? ‘Imbulge’. | 他们喝很多而且 惹是生非 |
[10:47] | And their hair, it goes funny. | 他们的头发 变得很滑稽 |
[10:49] | All day, all night | 没日没夜 |
[10:51] | You know, I’ve been working hard | 你知道 我一直很努力工作 |
[10:54] | All day, all night | 没日没夜 |
[11:04] | Gather around, y’all It’s about time you learnt | 聚在一起 大家伙儿 现在是时候了 |
[11:06] | About the new dance craze that’s sweeping the world… | 对这种新舞蹈的狂热席卷全球 |
[11:08] | If that thing could flap… | 如果那玩意儿能拍动两下 |
[11:10] | …it might just fly away. | 它可能就会飞走了 |
[11:21] | You two… be needing an ed-u-cation. | 你们俩 需要上一课 |
[11:26] | A what? | 啥 |
[11:37] | Though not all imbulge. | 但也不是人人都乱作一团 |
[11:39] | Some were quiet, educated, | 有些就很安静 有教养 |
[11:43] | with dark, mysterious past. | 有着阴暗 神秘的过去 |
[11:48] | Some that never, ever laugh. | 从来不笑 |
[11:52] | In Abruzzi, no-one would fight over moustache. | 在阿布鲁齐 没人为了胡子打架 |
[11:57] | What do they fight over? | 那他们为什么打架 |
[12:00] | Women! | 女人 |
[12:05] | Abruzzi has the most beautiful women in Italy. | 阿布鲁齐有意大利最美的女人 |
[12:09] | Slender, with a wonderful breast, like a nut. | 苗条 美妙的胸脯 就像果仁一样 |
[12:15] | Nuts? | 果仁吗 |
[12:17] | Yes! Big, beautiful nut! | 又大又漂亮的果仁 |
[12:22] | To come from a place with such beautiful women | 从一个美女如云的地方 |
[12:26] | to a place with no women… | 来到一个没有女人的地方 |
[12:28] | I don’t think you can understand such pain. | 你不能理解这种痛苦 |
[12:34] | In Abruzzi, the sky is very blue, | 在阿布鲁齐 天空是那么蓝 |
[12:38] | 达姆斯基 萨达斯基 卡普斯基 斯基巡查队 | |
[12:40] | like, uh… | 就像 |
[12:42] | …like the sky of Abruzzi. | 就像阿布鲁齐的天空 |
[12:54] | ln Abruzzi, the sea… | 在阿布鲁齐 那海啊 |
[13:07] | Barry Wright to main office, please. | 巴里·怀特到来总办事处 |
[13:09] | Barry Wright. | 巴里·怀特 |
[13:14] | We took a vote, and the shop steward agrees. | 我们投票表决 工人代表同意了 |
[13:18] | If you don’t stop talking about ‘Bruzki’… | 如果你再谈论什么布鲁齐 |
[13:20] | Abruzzi! | 阿布鲁齐 |
[13:22] | The Ski Patrol have permission to slit your throat. | 巡查队有权割断你的喉咙 |
[13:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:35] | Everyone’s homesick. | 每个人都很想家 |
[13:39] | Not you? | 你不想吗 |
[13:43] | Need a home to be homesick, mate. | 总要有家可想吧 老兄 |
[14:31] | You alone too, Mr Doggie? | 你也很孤单吧 |
[14:35] | But you are happy, no? | 但是你是快乐 |
[14:40] | You have a gift, Mr Doggie. | 你很有天赋 |
[14:44] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[14:53] | Have you ever heard of Abruzzi? | 你听说过阿布鲁齐吗 |
[14:57] | Abruzzi has the best fishing in Italy… | 阿布鲁齐有意大利最好的渔场 |
[15:00] | Oh, baby, don’t you know that I love you so? | 宝贝 你知道我有多么爱你吗 |
[15:06] | Baby, don’t you know ?Bom, bom, bom, bom | 宝贝 你知道吗 |
[15:10] | That I love you so? ?Bom, bom… | 我是多么爱你 |
[15:11] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[15:14] | He was an excellent listener | 他是个完美的倾听者 |
[15:18] | He did not judge. | 他不做评论 |
[15:20] | A polite doggie, a very loyal doggie. | 友好忠诚的狗 |
[15:24] | Or so I thought. | 或者我以为是的 |
[15:27] | Baby, can’t you see… ? | 宝贝 你不知道 |
[15:28] | you were meant for me? ?Bom, bom… | 你对我的意义吗 |
[15:29] | Betrayal! | 背叛 |
[15:43] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[15:50] | – What are you doing? – Nothing, | -你干吗呢 -没干吗 |
[15:53] | Are you talking to my dog? | 你是在跟我的狗说话吗 |
[15:55] | Your dog? | 你的狗吗 |
[15:56] | How is he your dog? | 他怎么能是你的狗 |
[15:57] | I talk to him first. | 我先跟他说话的 |
[15:58] | That doesn’t make him your dog, mate. | 那并不能说明就是你的狗 伙计 |
[16:00] | That just makes you weird. | 那只是让你很古怪 |
[16:02] | If I am weird then you are more weird. | 如果我古怪的话你更是个怪胎 |
[16:05] | – Not likely. – I feed him steak! | -不见得 -我喂他牛排 |
[16:08] | Well, what do you think I’m feeding him? Broccoli? | 那么 你以为我喂他什么 花椰菜吗 |
[16:10] | Dog robber | 偷狗贼 |
[16:13] | Alright, then. Why don’t we let him decide? | 好吧 那么 为什么不让他自己决定 |
[16:16] | Good. Let him decide! | 好的很 让他决定吧 |
[16:19] | Whose doggie are you? | 你是谁的狗呀 |
[16:24] | Give us a kiss. | 亲我一口 |
[16:30] | Good boy! How you going? | 好孩子 你怎么啦 |
[16:32] | Oh, you’re a good boy, Red Dog. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[16:34] | You little Red Dog, aren’t ya? | 你这个小红狗 是不是啊 |
[16:35] | Aren’t ya a good boy? | 你是不是个好孩子呀 |
[16:37] | He was like that, a dog for everyone. | 他就像是 每个人的狗 |
[16:41] | Come here, boy! | 过来 孩子 |
[16:44] | Come here, boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[16:45] | Here, Red. Here. | 过来 红红 过来 |
[16:47] | Good boy! Come here. | 好孩子 过来 |
[16:51] | Yes, for everyone, but no-one in particular. | 是的 每个人的 但又不属于任何人 |
[16:59] | All those in favour of Red Dog joining the TWU | 所有爱红毛的人都加入了TWU |
[17:02] | under the job heading con…consu… | 隶属于那什么的领导 |
[17:06] | – Consulari. – Whatever. | -执政官 -管他呢 |
[17:08] | All those in favour, say ”Aye.” | 所有赞成的 说”耶” |
[17:10] | Aye. | 耶 |
[17:14] | Yes, a union doggie, | 是的 工会的狗 |
[17:17] | a doggie for all. | 所有人的狗 |
[17:18] | That is, until he met his true master. | 直到他遇到真正的主人 |
[17:21] | Johnny! Yeah, Johnny! | 约翰尼 是的 约翰尼 |
[17:24] | Johnny boy! Johnny Boy! | 约翰尼 约翰尼 |
[17:37] | Now listen | 现在听着 |
[17:40] | Oh, we’re stepping out | 我们走出去 |
[17:44] | I’m gonna turn around | 我钻过身去 |
[17:48] | turn around when we do the Eagle Rock | 我们来舞一曲Eagle Rock |
[17:53] | Whoa, mamma | 妈妈 哦 |
[17:56] | Oh, your rocking swell | 你摇摆的很好 |
[17:59] | Hmm, yeah, you do it so well | 你舞的曼妙 |
[18:03] | Well, we do it so well when we do the Eagle Rock | 我们来舞一曲Eagle Rock |
[18:08] | Mamma, oh! | 妈妈 哦 |
[18:11] | Yeah, you’re rocking fine | 是的 你摇摆的很好 |
[18:14] | Why don’t you give me a sign? | 为什么你不给我个暗示 |
[18:18] | Hmm, just give me a sign and we’ll do the Eagle Rock | 我们来舞一曲Eagle Rock |
[18:23] | Hey, hey, hey | 嗨嗨嗨 |
[18:29] | I’m just crazy ’bout the way we move | 舞动的样子令我疯狂 |
[18:37] | Good morning | 早上好 |
[18:48] | Bloody Americans. | 该死的美国人 |
[19:41] | – Did you see that? – Red Dog. | -你们看见了吗 -红毛 |
[19:43] | He almost got run over. | 差点压着 |
[19:44] | Nah, he was hitchhiking, mate. | 不 他在搭车 伙计 |
[19:46] | That was hitchhiking? | 那是在搭车吗 |
[19:48] | Once you pick him up, he remembers | 你一让他搭车 他就记住 |
[19:51] | and thinks it’s his right to demand a ride any time. | 还认为自己有权随时搭顺风车 |
[19:55] | Pushy bloke. No doubt about it. | 莽撞的家伙 难怪会这样 |
[19:57] | What? He only does that to people that he knows? | 什么 他只搭认识人的车吗 |
[19:59] | Of course not. Just the ones he likes. | 当然不是 只搭他喜欢的人的车 |
[20:06] | You can climb a mountain | 你能攀爬山峰 |
[20:10] | You can swim a sea | 你能海中畅游 |
[20:13] | You can jump into the fire | 你能跃入烈火 |
[20:16] | But you’ll never be free… | 但你永远不会自由 |
[20:22] | Or I can break you down | 不然我就能击倒你 |
[20:50] | Hey, what do you think you’re doing?! | 你想干什么 |
[20:52] | Go on, get off my bike. Go on, go on. Get! | 快点 从车上下去 快快快 下去 |
[21:05] | The world is a funny place, no? | 这个世界真有趣 对吧 |
[21:08] | Sometimes you pick your dog. | 有时是你选择了你的狗 |
[21:12] | Sometimes your dog picks you. | 有时则恰恰相反 |
[21:15] | Our love is alive | 我们的爱生机盎然 |
[21:18] | And so we begin | 所以我们开始 |
[21:22] | Foolishly laying our hearts on the table | 愚蠢地暴露自己的内心 |
[21:26] | Stumblin’ in | 磕磕绊绊 |
[21:29] | Our love is a flame | 我们的爱热情似火 |
[21:34] | Burning within… | 在心中燃烧 |
[21:38] | No dogs on the bus | 狗狗不准上车 |
[21:41] | Stumblin’ in | 磕磕绊绊 |
[21:45] | Wherever you go | 无论你去哪 |
[21:49] | Whatever you do | 无论你做什么 |
[21:52] | You know these reckless thoughts of mine | 你知道我的鲁莽 |
[21:56] | Are following you | 紧随你身后 |
[22:00] | I’ve fallen for you | 我已对你倾心 |
[22:03] | Whatever you do | 无论你做什么 |
[22:07] | ‘Cause, baby, you’ve shown me so many things | 因为宝贝 你已经让我了解许多 |
[22:10] | That I never knew | 未曾知晓的事情 |
[22:14] | Whatever it takes | 不惜一切 |
[22:17] | Baby. I’ll do it for you… | 宝贝 我会为你去做 |
[22:22] | All the sad faces in the world won’t work, | 少哭丧着脸忽悠我 |
[22:24] | so you can just stop. | 所以就别来了 |
[22:29] | Foolishly laying our hearts on the table | 愚蠢地暴露自己的内心 |
[22:33] | Stumblin’ in | 磕磕绊绊 |
[22:36] | Our love is a flame | 我们的爱热情似火 |
[22:40] | Burning within | 在心中燃烧 |
[22:45] | Now and then firelight will catch us | 偶尔火光会捕获我们 |
[22:48] | Stumblin’ in… | 磕磕绊绊 |
[23:04] | In for five. | 押五块 |
[23:08] | Ready? Quiet! | 押完了吗 静静 |
[23:14] | Go! | 开始 |
[23:16] | Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat! | 吃吃吃吃吃吃吃 |
[23:33] | 9.2 seconds! A new world record! | 九秒二 新世界纪录 |
[23:38] | No! Oh-ho-ho! | 不 |
[23:42] | What’s next? What’s next? | 然后赌什么 然后赌什么 |
[23:43] | Something harder! | 再难点儿的 |
[23:47] | A chicken! | 一只鸡 |
[23:49] | Why wouldn’t he eat a chicken? | 他为什么会吃鸡 |
[23:53] | A live chicken! | 一只活鸡 |
[24:11] | Enough! | 够了 |
[24:15] | I won’t let Red Dog eat a live chicken for your sick amusement. | 我不会让红毛为了你们的变态娱乐吃活鸡 |
[24:18] | What’s it to you, huh? It’s not your dog. | 关你什么事 又不是你的狗 |
[24:22] | No chicken, mate. | 鸡不行 伙计 |
[24:27] | – Says who? – I do, | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[24:38] | Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! | 打打打打打打 |
[24:46] | Ok, ok! | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:47] | No chicken, no chicken. | 不行就不行 |
[24:54] | Red Dog, come! | 红毛 过来 |
[25:28] | Come on, boy. We ride together now. | 过来 小子 现在我们一起坐车 |
[25:42] | And from that day on Red Dog had a master, | 那天起红毛有了主人 |
[25:47] | the only master he would ever have. | 他此生唯一的主人 |
[25:58] | Hey, but enough said about that. | 那事说得差不多了 |
[26:01] | Hey, quiet! Quiet! Shh! Turn the jukebox off. | 静静 静静 关掉点唱机 |
[26:03] | Uh…to tell you the truth, I should put him down. | 说实话 我该杀死他 |
[26:08] | But he’s a strong old dog | 但他是一条坚强的老狗 |
[26:10] | and God knows he deserves a last fight | 有权进行最后一次抗争 |
[26:12] | so l’ve given him some anticonvulsants, | 所以我给了他一些镇痉剂 |
[26:14] | he’s resting easier. | 减少他的痛楚 |
[26:16] | We wait. Hopefully, he’ll make it through the night. | 我们等着吧 希望他能熬过今晚 |
[26:35] | Come on, Red Dog | 过来 红毛 |
[26:40] | Poor Red. | 小可怜 |
[26:43] | What are we gonna do with you, huh? | 我们要对你做些什么呢 |
[26:50] | A shame, that is. | 很遗憾 |
[26:54] | There’s a lot of history there, you know, | 这发生过许多事 知道吧 |
[26:56] | with Nancy, John, Red Dog. | 关于南希 约翰和红毛 |
[27:36] | Down! | 下来 |
[27:39] | Bad dog! | 坏狗儿 |
[27:45] | You’ll never get him out of there, Miss. | 你可赶不走他 小姐 |
[27:47] | No-one sit there when Red sit there. | 红毛的地盘没人能占 |
[27:59] | Well, aren’t you a charmer, huh? | 老实点儿行吗 |
[28:03] | Stop that! | 别闹 |
[28:08] | Bad dog! | 坏狗儿 |
[28:10] | Hang on, Miss. Hang on! | 撑住 小姐 撑住 |
[28:12] | Ever since he became a union member | 自从他成了一名工会成员 |
[28:13] | he thinks he’s got rights. | 他就认为自己有权利了 |
[28:16] | I’m not moving, so you’ll just have to put up with me. | 我不走 所以你得忍受我 |
[28:21] | Stop that! Now, be a gentleman and move over! | 别闹 马上给我绅士点儿往那边挪挪 |
[28:25] | Now! Ooh. | 马上 |
[29:01] | You’re sharing a seat with my dog. | 你跟我的狗坐在一起 |
[29:05] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[29:24] | So, what will you be doing at Hamersley, Nancy? | 那你要在哈默斯利做什么 南希 |
[29:29] | A secretary. | 做秘书 |
[29:31] | Quite a change from Perth. | 跟在珀斯时候还真不一样 |
[29:34] | An adventure, to be sure. | 肯定是一场冒险了 |
[29:35] | That’s a good way to look at it, an adventure. | 这样看也不错 一场冒险 |
[29:42] | Is alright yet? Don’t wanna be too late. | 好了没 我们可不想太晚 |
[29:44] | Give it another minute or two to air out, boys. | 再等几分钟 让车里换换气 小子们 |
[29:46] | Wouldn’t want anyone to get sick from the fumes. | 不想让谁被熏吐了吧 |
[29:55] | So, Nancy, there’s a new movie playing at the open-air. | 那么 南希 露天影院有部新电影 |
[29:58] | Would you like to come and see it? | 想去看吗 |
[30:00] | What’s it about? | 什么电影 |
[30:03] | Uh, I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[30:07] | Alright, then, | 那好吧 |
[30:15] | – Still ‘rip’. – ‘Ripe’? | -还熏得要命 -难闻吗 |
[30:17] | Yes, the rip is very ripe. | 难闻 满车都是臭气 |
[30:27] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:32] | Hi, John. | 约翰 |
[30:33] | Uh, I need to borrow the wagon | 我要借一下货车 |
[30:35] | so I can take the new girl to the movies. | 好带新认识的姑娘去看电影 |
[30:37] | What makes you think that she’d be interested | 有我们这些好男人在 |
[30:40] | in a skinny little Yank like you | 你怎么觉得她会对你这种 |
[30:42] | when she’s got us proper blokes around? | 瘦瘦的小年轻感兴趣呢 |
[30:44] | I bathe. | 我洗澡 |
[30:47] | Also, do you think you could watch Red? | 还有 你能照看一下红毛吗 |
[30:49] | I think he’s a touch… …J-E-A-L-O-U-S. | 我觉得他有点嫉妒 |
[30:54] | J-E-what? | 什么鸡 |
[30:55] | – Jealous. – Oh! Huh? | -嫉妒 -这个啊 不是吧 |
[30:58] | Pfft! No troubles. | 没问题 |
[31:01] | We’ll have a right party, we will. | 我们会开开心心的 会的 |
[31:03] | Won’t we, Red? | 对不对 红毛 |
[31:04] | Thanks, Peet. See ya, Red. | 谢了 皮特 再见 红毛 |
[31:06] | Get ready to get wild. | 做好狂欢的准备吧 |
[31:12] | Jeepers, creepers | 天哪 |
[31:15] | Where’d you get those peepers? | 你的眼睛是哪来的 |
[31:17] | Jeepers, creepers | 天哪 |
[31:19] | Where’d you get those eyes? | 你的眼睛是哪来的 |
[31:23] | lt’s called the fisherman’s rib. | 叫做鱼网针 |
[31:26] | Lovely, don’t you think? | 不觉得可爱吗 |
[31:30] | and I can make you a sweater with four legs. | 我能给你织一件有四条腿的毛衣 |
[31:40] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[32:00] | We’re going to the pub. | 我们要去酒吧 |
[32:02] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[32:04] | I’m watching Red Dog for Johnny boy. | 我在替约翰尼照看红毛 |
[32:09] | What is in his mouth? | 他嘴里是什么 |
[32:12] | Hey! Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[32:18] | Bring back my bloody yarn! | 把我的毛线还来 |
[32:21] | Red! Red! | 红毛 红毛 |
[32:50] | Hello, kitty. | 你好 小猫 |
[32:54] | Hey, hey. Go on, take off. | 走吧 快走 |
[32:58] | Red Cat was an horrendous animal, no? | 红猫是种可怕的动物吧 |
[33:01] | He was – how do you say? – | 他 怎么说呢 |
[33:04] | a destroyer of many pooches. | 蹂躏过很多狗 |
[33:12] | Hey, what are you doing to my cat? | 你在对我的猫做什么 |
[33:14] | Nothing. I… | 没什么 我 |
[33:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:19] | Oh, this cat tried to attack me. | 这只猫想要攻击我 |
[33:20] | It must smell Red Dog on me. | 肯定是闻到了我身上红毛的味道 |
[33:22] | Visitors have to park on the road. It’s a rule. | 访客得停在路上 这是规矩 |
[33:24] | Sorry, Mr Cribbage. | 抱歉 克里比奇先生 |
[33:26] | Rules are rules, Miss Grey. | 规矩就是规矩 格雷小姐 |
[33:28] | With all the riffraff the company’s hiring | 公司雇了这群流氓之后 |
[33:30] | it’s only rules that separate us from the animals. | 只有规矩能把人跟动物区分开了 |
[33:37] | Goodnight, Mr Cribbage. | 晚安 克里比奇先生 |
[33:41] | He’s the caretaker of the park. | 他是停车场的的看管人 |
[33:42] | I’m trying not to get on his bad side. | 我尽量不惹他发火 |
[33:44] | Does he have a good side? | 他还有不发火的时候呢 |
[33:48] | – There you are. – Thank you. | -请 -谢谢 |
[33:54] | Turn your bloody lights off, ya nongs! | 给你他妈的灯关了 蠢蛋 |
[34:21] | Oi! I can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[34:24] | What the hell is that? | 那究竟是什么 |
[34:25] | Hide. It’s my dog. | 藏起来 是我的狗 |
[35:13] | You, dog, be needing an ed-u-cation. | 毛儿啊 你需要上一课了 |
[35:24] | Hey, can I show you something? | 给你看点东西吧 |
[35:34] | Careful. | 小心点儿 |
[35:38] | So a few years back, this old dude, Jumbo Smelt, | 几年前 有个老伙计 庄波·斯迈特 |
[35:42] | was swimming right out there | 就在那游泳 |
[35:44] | and he got attacked by a great white. | 然后他被大白鲨袭击了 |
[35:45] | Bit him in the leg and pulled him under. | 咬住了他的腿 把他拖进水里 |
[35:48] | – Did he die? – No, no. | -他死了吗 -没有 没死 |
[35:51] | The shark spat him out, didn’t like the way he tasted. | 鲨鱼把他吐了出来 不喜欢他的味道 |
[35:53] | Not a surprise if you knew Jumbo. | 要是你认识庄波就不会感到意外了 |
[35:56] | It took 73 stitches to get his leg sewed back together. | 缝了七十三针才把他的腿接回去 |
[36:00] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[36:01] | Hey, no-one swims out there anymore. | 没人再在那游泳了 |
[36:03] | Most days you can still see the shark swimming back and forth. | 你常常还能看见鲨鱼游来游去 |
[36:07] | He’s been spotted so often the boys have given him a name. | 见得次数多了 大伙儿给他起了个名字 |
[36:10] | 英国海军中将 世界著名海军统帅 被誉为”英国皇家海军之魂” | |
[36:10] | – Mmm? – Lord Nelson. | -叫什么 -纳尔逊勋爵 |
[36:22] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[36:25] | Maybe we should go out a bit deeper. | 也许我们应该去深一点儿的地方 |
[36:35] | – What’s that? – What?! | -那是什么 -什么 |
[36:37] | – Nothing. – It’s not funny! | -没什么 -这可不好笑 |
[36:42] | Maybe he’s asleep. | 也许他睡了 |
[36:47] | Sharks don’t sleep. | 鲨鱼不睡觉 |
[36:50] | They have to keep moving, just like you, | 他们总是游走 像你一样 |
[36:54] | Mr Never Lived More Than Two Years in the Same Place. | 一个地方待不上两年 |
[36:58] | – Are you calling me a shark? – Maybe. | -你说我是鲨鱼吗 -也许吧 |
[37:01] | Nah, you got me wrong. | 不对 你误会我了 |
[37:03] | Moving is part of my romantic nature. | 游走是因为我浪漫 |
[37:08] | You’re just scared. | 你只是害怕 |
[37:09] | Scared? Of what? | 害怕 怕什么 |
[37:12] | Of finding something worth staying in one place for. | 怕找到那个值得停留的事物 |
[37:36] | I left the keys in the car | 我把钥匙留在车里 |
[37:38] | I left the door ajar | 门也微开着 |
[37:40] | I didn’t want to be alone | 我不想孤身一人 |
[37:42] | These are the days and the nights | 这些日日夜夜 |
[37:44] | At these sweet humbling heights | 甜蜜羞涩至极 |
[37:46] | And I know it used to be home… | 而我知道它曾是家 |
[37:48] | Well, whisk me away I’ll be yours for a day | 赶走我 我会整天属于你 |
[37:53] | In heavenly fields we can roam… | 我们可以在天国之地徜徉 |
[37:54] | Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love | 你是我洁白的爱 |
[38:00] | Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love | 你是我洁白的爱 |
[38:03] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在做什么 你在做什么 |
[38:06] | What are ya doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[38:08] | What are you doing to my head? | 你在对我的脑袋做什么 |
[38:10] | Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love | 你是我洁白的爱 |
[38:14] | Whoa, oh, oh You’re too clean white love | 你是如此洁白的爱 |
[38:18] | I give my heart on the morning… | 早上我付出我的心 |
[38:22] | Everybody’s looking for a fix, hey | 人人都在找寻一个位置 |
[38:31] | Sell me a sign | 卖给我一点踪迹 |
[38:32] | I’ll cut the telephone line | 我会切断电话线 |
[38:34] | Just to keep expectations alive… | 只为保持期望依然 |
[38:40] | The feeling is blind | 感觉很盲目 |
[38:42] | Though I climbed up You’re looking divine | 尽管我往上爬 你看似神圣 |
[38:45] | Sell me it straight… | 直接卖给我 |
[38:49] | Keep on breaking the rules, ohh | 继续打破规矩 |
[38:52] | Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love | 你是我洁白的爱 |
[38:55] | Whoa, oh, oh You’re too clean white love | 你是如此洁白的爱 |
[38:59] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在做什么 你在做什么 |
[39:01] | What are ya doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[39:03] | What are you doing to my head? | 你在对我的脑袋做什么 |
[39:05] | Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love | 你是我洁白的爱 |
[39:09] | Whoa, oh, oh, you’re too clean… | 你是如此洁净 |
[39:16] | Yep, Red was a real matchmaker, alright. | 对 红毛那会儿就是媒婆 |
[39:18] | Red Dog is reason I met my most Bella wife. | 红毛是我邂逅贝拉 我家媳妇的红娘 |
[39:22] | Do you remember? It was the day Red Dog was shot. | 你们还记得吗 就是红毛中弹的那天 |
[39:26] | – Red Dog was shot? – Oh, yes, | -他中弹过? -是的 |
[39:28] | After his first great fight with Red Cat. | 在他和红猫第一次激烈的争斗之后 |
[39:32] | – Why would anyone shoot him? – Because he won. | -为什么有人要枪击他 -因为他赢了 |
[39:34] | No, he did not win his first fight with Red Cat, | 不对 那次争斗他没能打赢红猫 |
[39:37] | but Red Dog was not a normal poochie. | 但红毛不是一只普通的狗 |
[39:40] | He was smart, very, very smart, | 他很聪明 非常非常聪明 |
[39:44] | and brave. | 还很勇敢 |
[40:14] | Get out! Get! You dirty, filthy, whoring hound! | 走开 走开 肮脏下流的臭狗 |
[40:34] | – Johnny boy! – Yeah? | -约翰尼 -什么事 |
[40:36] | Phone. | 电话 |
[40:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:43] | He’s over here! | 他在这 |
[40:49] | Hey, buddy. Hey. | 伙计 |
[40:51] | Oh, what have they done to you? | 他们对你下了什么毒手 |
[40:56] | Ohh. What do you think? | 伤的重吗 |
[40:58] | I can stop the bleeding, but ‘we have to get him to a vet. | 我可以止血 但是我们得把它送到兽医那里去 |
[41:01] | That’s four hours. | 那得要四个小时 |
[41:03] | Three and a half, mate, the way I drive. | 我开车只要三个半小时 伙计 |
[41:11] | Don’t you dare die on me, you damn dog. | 你敢死一个给我看看 你这该死的狗 |
[41:13] | Don’t you dare die. | 你不许死 |
[41:15] | You’re OK. | 你会没事的 |
[41:18] | So, who do you think did it? | 你觉得是谁下的手 |
[41:20] | Evil Cribbages. | 魔鬼克里比奇 |
[41:22] | They live on pig snouts and they hate the doggies. | 他们以烟草为生 他们不喜欢小狗 |
[41:26] | What makes you think he has a rifle? | 你怎么知道他有把步枪 |
[41:28] | – I know. – How do you know that? | -我知道 -你怎么知道的 |
[41:31] | After Jumbo Smelt was eaten in the leg | 在庄波·斯迈特被咬掉腿之后 |
[41:33] | all the men with gun… | 所有的男人都带着枪 |
[41:38] | …went out to kill the sharky. | 去猎杀鲨鱼 |
[41:40] | I’m glad they didn’t kill it. | 我真高兴他们没把它杀死 |
[41:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:44] | You never know when you might need a shark. | 你不知道何时会需要一只鲨鱼 |
[41:46] | What in God’s red earth would you need a shark for? | 天啊 你需要一条鲨鱼做什么 |
[41:51] | Say you woke up one fine morning | 比如说你在晴朗的清晨醒来 |
[41:53] | and didn’t find it so fine. | 没觉得怎么美好 |
[41:56] | Being eaten by a shark is rather a memorabie way to go. | 那么被一只鲨鱼吃掉之后 就能感觉出来 |
[41:59] | You would not talk this way if you laugh once in a while. | 如果你能笑一笑 就不会说这种话了 |
[42:05] | I laugh. | 我笑过 |
[42:06] | – Never. – He’s right, mate. | -从来没有过 -他说的对 伙计 |
[42:08] | I’ve never even heard you chuckle. | 我都没听你大声笑过 |
[42:11] | Maybe you haven’t noticed, | 只是你没注意过罢了 |
[42:12] | but Dampier’s no three-ring bloody circus, is it? | 但丹皮尔又不是该死的马戏团 |
[42:14] | In my home Village of Abruzzi | 在我的家乡阿布鲁齐村庄 |
[42:18] | there was always laughter, always. | 永远充满了欢歌笑语 |
[42:21] | I don’t even think there is an Abruzzi. | 我甚至都不认为有阿布鲁齐 |
[42:23] | You probably come from some piss-ugly town in Albania | 你大概是来自于阿尔巴尼亚破烂镇 |
[42:25] | and are trying to pass. | 想要经过那里 |
[42:27] | Vannoski! | 瓦努斯基 |
[42:29] | That is not funny. | 这一点都不可笑 |
[42:33] | Yuri Vannoski. | 尤里·瓦努斯基 |
[42:36] | Dimitri Vannoski. | 迪米特里·瓦努斯基 |
[42:40] | Knitter. | 织衣婆 |
[42:43] | – What did you call me? – I called you a knitter! | -你叫我什么 -织衣婆 |
[42:45] | What kind of a man knits a sweater? | 什么样的男人会织毛衣 |
[42:51] | Shut up! Give Red Dog some peace, for God sakes! | 闭嘴 让红毛安静安静 看在上帝的份上 |
[42:57] | It’s OK. It’ll be OK. | 没关系 没事的 |
[43:06] | Well, he got lucky. | 他很幸运 |
[43:09] | The bullets missed the bone. | 子弹没伤到骨头 |
[43:11] | I saved them for you. | 我把子弹留给你们 |
[43:14] | Well, look at that. | 看看 |
[43:18] | – How long will he need to stay? – Just a couple of hours. | -它需要待多久 -几个小时 |
[43:28] | It’s my shout, boys. | 我请客 伙计们 |
[43:43] | You alright? | 你还好吧 |
[43:48] | Red’s gonna need to come back in two weeks. | 红毛需要两周才能回家 |
[43:50] | – That’s a long bloody drive. – Yeah. | -路途真他妈远 -是啊 |
[43:52] | I could try and take the stitches out for you. | 我可以试着帮你拆线 |
[43:54] | No. | 不用 |
[43:57] | I will take him. | 我来 |
[43:59] | It would be an honour. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[44:21] | Idiota, Idiota, Idiota! | 白痴 白痴 白痴 |
[44:27] | His nose, it is, uh, very dry. | 他的鼻子 是 非常干 |
[44:30] | I cannot sleep. | 我睡不着觉 |
[44:37] | Yes, a worm. | 是的 一条虫子 |
[44:39] | A big white worm. | 一条大白虫子 |
[44:51] | I am sorry they give you enema last time. | 很抱歉他们上次给你用了灌肠剂 |
[44:55] | This time I promise to ask her out. | 这次我发誓要约她出来 |
[44:59] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[45:06] | I ask her out and give you big meat, huh? | 我能约到她 就把这大块肉给你 |
[45:10] | No. After. | 不 得事成之后 |
[45:21] | I can’t see any glass. | 我没看见什么玻璃 |
[45:25] | I wonder, you know, sometime, | 我想知道 改天 |
[45:29] | I and you together maybe… | 我们也许可以一起出去 |
[45:34] | Are you asking me out? | 你是在约我吗 |
[45:40] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[45:41] | Arggh! | 啊 |
[45:49] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[45:53] | Yes, I, Vincenzio Albeto Girolomo, | 是的 我 文森梓·艾尔贝图·吉若罗摩 |
[45:57] | ask you, Bella Rosa, out. | 约你贝拉·罗莎 出去 |
[46:02] | A round of drinks on me | 为我的贝拉·罗莎 |
[46:03] | for my Bella Rosa, my Bello Child Giovanni and Red Dog. | 和贝罗·柴尔德·乔瓦尼以及红毛 干一杯 |
[46:14] | He saved my life once. True. | 他曾救过我的命 不开玩笑 |
[46:17] | Yeah? How did he do that? | 是吗 当时什么情况 |
[46:20] | Everyone that ends up in this part of the country | 大家落脚在那片土地 |
[46:24] | has something they’re running away from. | 因为他们逃避一些东西 |
[46:26] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[46:27] | Lack of money, broken heart, | 穷团潦倒 伤心欲绝 |
[46:31] | violent acts, loss of hope. | 暴力行事 灰心丧气 |
[46:37] | We all have a story we left behind. | 我们都有一个不为人所知的故事 |
[46:41] | 10 years ago, my wife and girl were killed in an auto accident | 十年前 我的老婆和闺女丧生车祸 |
[46:46] | when I was driving. | 我是驾驶员 |
[46:48] | Oh, Jesus, I… I’m sorry. | 天哪 真遗憾 |
[46:53] | What Vanno said was true. | 瓦努说的是实情 |
[46:54] | I… I hadn’t laughed in years. | 我 我几年都没有大笑过了 |
[46:58] | Then one fine morning I woke up | 我在一个晴朗的早晨醒来 |
[47:02] | and I didn’t find it so fine. | 没觉得怎么美好 |
[47:08] | Oh, g’day, Jumbo. | 你好 庄波 |
[47:12] | Couldn’t stand a drink | 我神经衰弱 伤疤痛 |
[47:14] | for me poor nerves and me throbbing scar, could you? | 想来喝一杯 可以吧 |
[47:16] | No worries, Jumbo. | 别担心 庄波 |
[47:18] | Throbbing something horrible all night. | 可怕的东西都跳动一晚上了 |
[47:19] | And what do I hear this morning? | 我今天早上听到了什么 |
[47:21] | Me old nemesis. Lord Nelson. | 我的天敌 纳尔逊勋爵 |
[47:24] | is back off Hansen’s Cove, | 回到了汉森的小海湾 |
[47:25] | swimming back and forth, carefree as a kiss. | 轻松愉快地游来游去 |
[47:32] | I feel like Captain bloody Hook. | 我觉得就像该死的胡克上尉 |
[47:59] | Hey, mate, can you grab us a cold one out of the esky? | 伙计 你能帮我们从冰箱里拿盒冰吗 |
[48:02] | Oh, g’day, mate. | 你好 伙计 |
[48:09] | Get it! | 接着 |
[48:24] | Where are you, you lazy-arse fish? | 你去哪了 你这个懒骨头鱼 |
[48:34] | Hey, get out of it, you mongrel! That’s my steak! | 滚开 杂种 那是我的牛排 |
[48:46] | Drop that steak! | 快把牛排放下 |
[49:26] | Jocko! Get out! | 乔考 快跑 |
[49:30] | Shark! | 鲨鱼 |
[49:33] | Faster! Get in, Jocko! | 快点跑 回来 乔考 |
[49:42] | Do you want to die? Get rid of the steak! | 你想死吗 快扔掉那块牛排 |
[50:05] | Get in! | 快上来 |
[50:11] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[50:20] | Wasn’t for Red Dog and that prime hunk of red meat, | 若不是红毛和那大块烤好的牛肉 |
[50:24] | you’d be looking at fish bait. | 那就还得找个鱼饵 |
[50:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[50:56] | Oh. Uh. Wait. Wait a second. Uh… | 等等 等一等 |
[51:08] | A gentleman. | 真够绅士的啊 |
[51:10] | Four sisters. | 我有四个姐妹 |
[51:14] | Oh, yeah, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[51:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:27] | So, whatever happened to them? | 他们发生了什么事 |
[51:29] | – Who? – Nancy and John. | -谁 -南希和约翰 |
[51:35] | Uno, dos, one, two, tres, cuatro. | 一 二 三 四弦吉他 |
[51:47] | Up, up, up, up. | 上来 上来 上来 |
[52:05] | Not that song! | 不要放那首歌 |
[52:11] | Excuse me, guys. | 让一下 伙计们 |
[52:12] | Oh, here we go, here we go, here we go. | 这就对了 这就对了 这就对了 |
[52:15] | Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! | 演讲 演讲 演讲 演讲 |
[52:18] | Speech! No. No, no, no, no, no. | 演讲 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[52:22] | What do you think I’m standing up here for, the weather? | 你们以为我为什么站上来 谈论天气吗 |
[52:25] | – How’s the weather? – Hot! | -天气怎么样啊 -很热 |
[52:29] | Now, most of you blokes have no idea | 你们这帮家伙都不知道 |
[52:32] | what we’re celebrating here tonight. | 我们今晚在庆祝些什么 |
[52:34] | You heard there was free beer and food | 你们听说了这里有免费的啤酒和食物 |
[52:36] | and you came swarming out of the night like locusts. | 晚上嗅着味就来了 像帮蝗虫 |
[52:38] | He’s not a bad bloke for a seppo. | 他当兄弟还是不错的 |
[52:42] | But I’m here to tell you there’s something deeper | 但我今晚想告诉你们一些 |
[52:44] | going on here tonight. | 意义深刻的事情 |
[52:45] | We’re celebrating a unique moment in my life. | 我们正在庆祝我生命中特别的时刻 |
[52:48] | – Sedentariness. – Did he say he was on drugs? | -我要落地生根了 -他嗑药了吗 |
[52:50] | Nah, I think he’s joining the priesthood. | 没有 不过我想他是当了教士 |
[52:53] | Now, I’ve been in Dampier two years and one day. | 我在丹皮尔已经呆了两年零一天了 |
[52:56] | That is one day longer than I’ve ever been | 那是我生命中 |
[52:58] | in any single place my whole life. | 待的最长久的地方 |
[53:00] | Why, you ask? Why? Why? Why? | 你也许会问为什么 为什么 |
[53:03] | Why in this glorious armpit of the North-West? | 为什么要待在这个极为肮脏的西北部 |
[53:08] | One reason. | 只有一个原因 |
[53:09] | One incredibly beautiful reason. | 一个令人难以置信美丽的原因 |
[53:14] | I am hopelessly in love with Nancy Grey, | 我无可救要地爱上了南希·格雷 |
[53:16] | and I am not afraid to tell the world about it, or her. | 我愿意向全世界 向她表白 |
[53:27] | Nancy Jane Grey… | 南希·简·格雷 |
[53:34] | …will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[53:37] | John Grant… | 约翰·格兰特 |
[53:39] | …I will! | 我愿意 |
[53:55] | Now, go home! | 回家去吧 |
[54:09] | Lovely party. Mmm | 甜蜜的派对 |
[54:14] | I think we should go to my place. | 去我家吧 |
[54:17] | Or we could just go into my bed. | 或者可以直接上我的床 |
[54:19] | Which two of your mates are passed out in. | 你那不会有人烂醉如泥么 |
[54:27] | Red Dog, you stay. You hear me? | 红毛 你留下 听到了吗 |
[54:31] | I’ll be back in the morning. | 我早上就回来 |
[55:13] | Go back to sleep, beautiful. | 接着睡吧 美人 |
[55:18] | I’ll see you tonight, OK? | 今晚见 好吗 |
[55:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[55:58] | Oh, hello, Nancy. It’s Jocko. | 你好 南希 我是乔考 |
[56:00] | Hello, Jocko. How’s your head? | 你好 乔考 你的头怎么样了 |
[56:03] | What head? | 什么头 |
[56:04] | Some joker’s replaced it with a swollen pumpkin. | 有人恶搞 放了一个大南瓜 |
[56:08] | – Have you seen John? – Why? | -你见到约翰了吗 -怎么了 |
[56:10] | Well, he never showed up for work. | 他没来上班 |
[56:12] | He left my place early to go back to his house. | 他一早就离开我这里回家了 |
[56:16] | He probably went back to sleep, is all. | 他也许回去睡觉了 |
[56:18] | I’ll… It’s nearly lunch. | 都快中午了 |
[56:21] | I’ll pop over and take a peek. | 我过去找他 |
[56:22] | – Call me when you find him. – Will do. | -找到他后给我打个电话 -好的 |
[56:47] | – See that? – What? | -看见那个了吗 -什么 |
[56:48] | Turn around. | 调头 |
[56:56] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[57:07] | Here! | 在这里 |
[57:15] | No. Oh! | 不 |
[57:43] | With all the sadness and the… | 人人沉浸在悲伤中 |
[57:45] | …arrangements for the funeral, | 以及安排葬礼 |
[57:48] | everyone forgot about Red Dog. | 大家都遗忘了那条红毛 |
[57:50] | Wasn’t till three days had passed | 三天过去了 |
[57:53] | that anyone noticed that… | 大家都没有注意到 |
[57:56] | …he was still waiting outside John’s house. | 他仍然守在约翰的屋门口 |
[58:07] | Nancy made an effort to claim him, but… | 南希想收养它 但是 |
[58:10] | …he was a one-master dog. | 它只忠于一个主人 |
[58:12] | So he waited. | 他等待着 |
[58:13] | In the heat and the cold, day and night. | 无论天寒地热 白昼黑夜 |
[58:16] | For three weeks, he sat in front of John’s house | 三周过去了 他坐在约翰的屋前 |
[58:21] | and barely moved, | 一动不动 |
[58:23] | his eyes always on the road. | 他的眼睛望向大路 |
[58:30] | Then one day, Red Dog made a decision. | 有一天 红毛做了一个决定 |
[58:35] | If John wasn’t gonna come home. Then he, Red Dog, | 既然约翰不回家 那么它 红毛 |
[58:40] | would go out in the world and find John. | 就寻遍天涯去找他 |
[58:46] | Walked in the transport… | 它去了他工作的运输机场 |
[58:48] | and looked into the face… of every man there. | 望着那里每一个人的脸 |
[58:54] | He was asking a single question. | 问着他们同一个问题 |
[58:57] | ”Have you seen John?” | “你见过约翰吗” |
[59:06] | ”Have you seen John?” | “你见过约翰吗” |
[59:20] | ”Have you seen John?” | “你见过约翰吗” |
[59:28] | ”Have you seen John?” | “你见过约翰吗” |
[59:33] | He looked everywhere at Hamersley. Every department. | 他到铁矿公司四处寻找 找遍每一痤公寓 |
[59:36] | And when he couldn’t find him there, | 在那里找不到他 |
[59:38] | he went to the saltworks. | 它就去盐厂 |
[59:43] | And then the mall. | 去了超市 |
[59:52] | And then the pub. | 去了酒吧 |
[1:00:04] | And even the harbour. | 甚至去了港口 |
[1:00:21] | Most dogs would have stopped there, in Dampier. | 大多数的狗都会在丹皮尔港停下脚步 |
[1:00:25] | But most dogs weren’t Red Dog. | 但红毛不是大多数狗 |
[1:00:27] | And this is how he became famous. | 所以它现在很出名 |
[1:00:30] | This is how he became the Pilbara Wanderer, | 它成了皮尔巴拉流浪汗 |
[1:00:35] | Dog of the North-West. | 西北的红毛 |
[1:00:37] | You see, mate. | 你瞧 伙计 |
[1:00:38] | …he went everywhere. | 它浪迹天涯 |
[1:02:48] | He travelled for years. | 周年复始的旅行 |
[1:02:50] | Town to town to town. | 一个城镇接一个城镇 |
[1:02:54] | He was spotted down in Perth more than once | 在佩斯不只一次发现了它的踪迹 |
[1:02:58] | and as far north as Darwin. | 远到澳洲北部达尔文港 |
[1:03:17] | And I have it on good authority | 我有确实可靠的根据 |
[1:03:19] | that he even hitched a ride on an ore ship | 它甚至要求免费搭上运矿的船 |
[1:03:22] | from Poet Hedland to Saganoseki, Japan. | 从黑德兰到日本佐贺关 |
[1:03:44] | But in the end, after all the looking | 但是最终 在寻遍 |
[1:03:49] | and the travelling… | 千山万水之后 |
[1:03:53] | …the grief… | 悲伤 |
[1:03:56] | …I think he finally knew. | 我想他最终发现 |
[1:03:58] | lt was time. | 是时候了 |
[1:04:00] | Time to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[1:05:15] | Red? | 红毛 |
[1:05:18] | Red? | 红毛 |
[1:05:19] | Red Dog! Red! | 红毛 |
[1:05:21] | Red Dog! Hello! | 红毛 你好 |
[1:05:23] | Red Dog. Red Dog! | 红毛 红毛 |
[1:05:26] | You came back! | 你终于回家了 |
[1:05:34] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[1:05:36] | I got a promotion. I’m an executive assistant now. | 我升职了 我现在是行政助理 |
[1:05:40] | Which is really the same as a secretary | 其实和秘书是一回事 |
[1:05:42] | except I get paid a bit more. | 不过工资高了点 |
[1:05:44] | They’ve put me on the list for one of the new houses at Karratha. | 他们还在卡拉萨给我分了套房子 |
[1:05:49] | And I finally let that Kurt bloke take me out. | 而且我终于同意跟那个叫科特的家伙约会了 |
[1:05:52] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不怎么样 |
[1:05:54] | Bad dental hygiene. | 你的口腔卫生太差了 |
[1:06:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:06:10] | Miss Grey. | 格雷小姐 |
[1:06:12] | It’s come to our attention | 我们发现 |
[1:06:14] | that you’re in serious violation of park rules. | 你严重违反了停车规定 |
[1:06:16] | – And what would they be? – You know what. | -怎么个违反法 -你清楚得很 |
[1:06:19] | – No dogs allowed! – It’s a silly rule. | -狗不准入内 -这条规定蠢透了 |
[1:06:22] | We know you have a dog in there. No point in denying. | 我们知道你这有条狗 抵赖是没有用的 |
[1:06:25] | Red Dog is not your average dog, Mr Cribbage. | 红毛不是一般的狗 克里比奇先生 |
[1:06:29] | He has privileges. Everybody knows that. | 他有特权 人人都知道 |
[1:06:32] | I don’t care if he’s the Queen’s bloody corgi. | 我们才不管他是不是什么皇家御犬 |
[1:06:34] | If you don’t get rid of him, we get rid of you. | 你要是不把他撵走 我们就把你撵走 |
[1:06:41] | Red, stop that. | Red 别叫了 |
[1:06:45] | Your contract clearly states that you cannot own a dog. | 你的合同里清楚写明了你不能养狗 |
[1:06:48] | I don’t own Red Dog. Nobody does. | 红毛不是我的 他不属于任何人 |
[1:06:51] | Then he’s a stray. | 那他就是条野狗 |
[1:06:51] | No. He’s common. | 不 他是大家的狗 |
[1:06:53] | What the heck’s common? | 什么叫大家的狗 |
[1:06:55] | He’s accepted and cared for by the town. | 就是说全镇的人 工会 |
[1:06:57] | The community. | 都接受他 照顾他 |
[1:07:00] | Now, there’s a laugh. | 这可真是个笑话 |
[1:07:01] | That’s no proper town. And there’s no such community. | 根本没有什么镇子 更没有什么社团 |
[1:07:05] | It’s just a bunch of dirty miners | 就是一群脏兮兮的矿工罢了 |
[1:07:07] | working, drinking and whoring. | 整天除了做工 喝酒就是玩女人 |
[1:07:09] | What happens in this park is what I say. | 这个停车场我说了算 |
[1:07:12] | And I say that dog is a dangerous stray, | 我说这条狗是条危险的野狗 |
[1:07:14] | plain and simple. | 那这条狗就是 |
[1:07:16] | And the next time I see him, I’ll shoot him for sure. | 下次我要再看见他 我肯定给他吃枪子 |
[1:07:18] | Listen to me, you little bug. | 你给我听着 你这人渣 |
[1:07:20] | You as much as harm a hair on that dog’s head | 你要是敢伤这条狗一根寒毛 |
[1:07:22] | and you will have me and the entire Pilbara to answer to! | 我和所有皮尔巴拉人都饶不了你 |
[1:07:25] | You’ve been warned, Miss Grey. And so have you. | 我警告过你了 格雷小姐 还有你 |
[1:07:42] | Now, once more. | 现在 又一次 |
[1:07:44] | We can’t be beaten | 我们永不言败 |
[1:07:47] | What’ll we tell ’em, boys? | 兄弟们 我们的口号是什么 |
[1:07:49] | We can’t be beaten | 我们永不言败 |
[1:07:51] | There comes a time ‘when every man must fight | 人人都要战斗的日子已到来 |
[1:07:55] | When he believes in justice and right | 人人信仰正义的日子已到来 |
[1:07:59] | He’ll take so much till he’ll take no more | 人人都受尽压迫 奋起反抗 |
[1:08:04] | They’ll hear us coming when they hear the mighty roar | 人们听到咆哮怒吼就是我们的到来 |
[1:08:07] | Shoulder to shoulder. We’re gonna stand | 我们站在一起 肩并着肩 |
[1:08:12] | We’re gonna fight to the very last man… | 不到全军覆没绝不停止战斗 |
[1:08:43] | Who was it? | 谁啊 |
[1:08:45] | Everyone | 所有人 |
[1:08:53] | Stop that! | 停下 |
[1:08:55] | Who are all you people? | 你们都是谁 |
[1:08:57] | Well, they would be the community of Dampier. | 这个嘛 他们就是丹皮尔港工会 |
[1:09:01] | But since there is no proper town and no such community, | 但是您说的没有什么镇子更没有什么工会 |
[1:09:06] | I guess they’re just a bunch of dirty, drunken miners. | 我想他们就是群脏兮兮 醉醺醺的矿工 |
[1:09:10] | Yeah! That’s right. Dirty, drunken. | 没错 对啦 脏了吧唧 醉了吧唧 |
[1:09:14] | I’ll call the police, I will. | 我要叫警察了 就现在 |
[1:09:16] | There’s no need, Mr Cribbage. Back here. | 用不着 克里比奇先生 警察在这呢 |
[1:09:19] | Get these people out of my park! | 把这些人从我停车场里弄出去 |
[1:09:22] | Now, Mr Cribbage, you’re just the caretaker. | 克里比奇先生 你就是个看门的 |
[1:09:24] | Hamersley owns the land. | 这是铁矿公司的停车场 |
[1:09:25] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[1:09:26] | I take care of the land. You got a problem with that? | 我照管这片地 你有意见吗 |
[1:09:35] | What do you all want with me? | 你们到底想要我怎么样 |
[1:09:37] | Oh, we just have a small delegation | 我们组了一个小型代表团 |
[1:09:40] | that would like to have a private word with you. | 想要跟您单独谈谈 |
[1:09:42] | That’s all. | 就这么简单 |
[1:09:43] | Oh, whoops. Seems to be my break time. | 好像到我休息时间了 |
[1:09:47] | Call me if you need me. | 有需要就叫我 |
[1:10:10] | We had a little chat. | 我们聊了一小会 |
[1:10:13] | – It was very civilised and all. – You were very persuasive. | -很文明的聊了聊 -你很有说服力的 |
[1:10:16] | It was nothing, really. | 小菜一碟 真的 |
[1:10:17] | All the Cribbages needed was a bit of ed-u-cation. | 克里比奇一家子就是少了点教育 |
[1:10:22] | Well, they were so educated | 他们被教育的太好了 |
[1:10:24] | that they ran away and took their caravan with them. | 立马就开着房车跑路了 |
[1:10:30] | The only thing they left behind… | 他们就落下了一样东西 |
[1:10:32] | was their cat. | 他们的猫 |
[1:10:37] | So as Red Dog would never be accused | 所以红毛再也不会被说成是 |
[1:10:38] | of being a low-down dirty stray again, | 下贱肮脏的野狗了 |
[1:10:40] | we all had him registered at the shire as common. | 我们都把他当做镇子上的居民 |
[1:10:57] | But… | 但是 |
[1:10:58] | …there was a reckoning still to be decided. | 还有一笔账没算清 |
[1:11:02] | The Cribbages were gone, true, | 克里比奇一家是走了没错 |
[1:11:05] | but let us not forget that a dark, sinister force | 但我们不能忘记还有一股阴暗凶险的势力 |
[1:11:09] | still ruled over the caravan park. | 始终统治着房车停车场 |
[1:11:22] | Good versus evil! | 正义Vs邪恶 |
[1:11:24] | Civilization versus chaos! | 文明Vs混沌 |
[1:11:28] | Doggie do versus cat poo! | 猫狗大战 |
[1:11:59] | Red Dog and Red Cat are going at it! | 红毛和红猫打架啦 |
[1:12:01] | Place your bets, gents! | 下注吧 先生们 |
[1:12:04] | They fight! | 他们打起来了 |
[1:12:07] | They fight! | 他们打起来了 |
[1:13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:07] | Spectacular. | 厉害 |
[1:13:28] | Nobody knows how or why. | 没人知道是怎么回事 |
[1:13:33] | Perhaps it was a grudging respect. | 也许是一种勉勉强强的尊敬 |
[1:13:35] | Certainly, they were the scrappiest and the rangiest | 的确 他俩是他们种族里孕育出的 |
[1:13:37] | their two kinds have ever cooked up. | 最好斗的和最坚韧的 |
[1:13:42] | Perhaps they saw more than a bit of themselves in each other. | 也许他们都在对方身上找到了自己的影子 |
[1:13:46] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:13:48] | But know this. | 但是我们知道的是 |
[1:13:51] | Mates, they became. | 他们成了伙伴 |
[1:13:57] | Red Cat and Red Dog Red Cat and Red Dog. | 敬红毛和红猫 |
[1:14:21] | There’s an iron statue outside | 外面有一尊从佩斯 |
[1:14:23] | 佩斯 西澳大利亚州首府 澳大利亚第四大城市 | |
[1:14:23] | brought up from Perth | 运来的铁质雕像 |
[1:14:26] | by this fine man, Thomas, here. | 就是这位托马斯运来的 |
[1:14:28] | It’s of that old English explorer William Dampier | 雕像是那位老英国探险家威廉·丹皮尔 |
[1:14:32] | Paid for, as in all things, by Hamersley Iron, | 也是铁矿公司出资建造的 |
[1:14:38] | to stand at the entrance of this town. | 要立在镇子的入口 |
[1:14:41] | Dampier sailed into the harbour in 16-something-or-other, | 丹皮尔在一六几几年航行进入了港口 |
[1:14:46] | spent five minutes, sailed out again. | 泊了五分钟 又航行出去了 |
[1:14:50] | The only thing he wrote about the place was, | 关于这个地方他只写了一句话 |
[1:14:53] | “Too many flies.” | “苍蝇太多” |
[1:14:55] | That’s it! | 就这一句话 |
[1:14:57] | “Too many flies”! | “苍蝇太多” |
[1:15:00] | Well, I say, to hell with that! | 让那雕像见鬼去吧 |
[1:15:03] | Why should we have a statue | 我们为什么要立一座雕像 |
[1:15:06] | honouring a poncy Pommy fly-hating aristocrat? | 来纪念一位讨厌苍蝇的王孙贵族 |
[1:15:10] | Or, for that matter, a fat bloody general, | 或者换句话说 一个死胖子将军 |
[1:15:13] | or, God help us, a stinkin’ politician? | 或者 上帝保佑 一个讨厌的政客 |
[1:15:16] | Yeah! | 对 |
[1:15:20] | We should have somebody that understands this place. | 我们应该纪念一位懂得这个地方 |
[1:15:23] | Somebody that lives and breathes this vastness and desolation. | 生活在这片大漠孤烟下 |
[1:15:31] | Somebody that’s got red dust stuck up their nose | 一位鼻子里 |
[1:15:35] | and in their eyes and their hair | 眼睛里 头发里 |
[1:15:37] | and up their arse! | 还有屁股上牢牢沾着红土的 |
[1:15:41] | Somebody that’s like all of us. | 一位跟我们一样的人 |
[1:15:44] | Men… | 男人 |
[1:15:46] | …and women… | 和女人 |
[1:15:48] | who understand the meaning of Independence | 拥有独立的意志 |
[1:15:51] | and the importance of a generous heart. | 和豁达的心胸 |
[1:15:56] | Mates who are loyal by nature, not design… | 那些天性忠诚而非工于心计 |
[1:16:04] | …and who know the meaning of love and loss. | 并且懂得爱与失去意义的同志们 |
[1:16:09] | Somebody that represents our home. | 一位能代表我们家乡的人 |
[1:16:14] | Somebody that represents the Pilbara in all of us. | 一位能代表我们皮尔巴拉精神的人 |
[1:16:20] | And I say that somebody… | 要我说这个人 |
[1:16:22] | …dammit… | 见了鬼了 |
[1:16:24] | …is a dog! | 是一条狗 |
[1:16:44] | Guess whose shout. | 你猜谁喊了一声 |
[1:16:56] | Way out west | 在那遥远西部 |
[1:16:58] | Where the rain don’t fall | 不下雨的地方 |
[1:17:00] | Got a job with the company digging for ore | 找了个工作去采矿 |
[1:17:05] | Just to make some bread | 就为了挣口面包吃 |
[1:17:08] | Living and working on the land | 在这片土地我生活我工作 |
[1:17:14] | Quit my job and I left my wife | 后来我辞了工作离了娇妻 |
[1:17:18] | I headed out west for a brand-new life | 我走出西部寻求新生 |
[1:17:22] | Just to get away | 我只是为了逃离 |
[1:17:24] | Living and a working on the land… | 那片我生活我工作的土地 |
[1:17:32] | What a change it’s been | 这和那朝九晚五的生活 |
[1:17:35] | From working that nine-to-five | 是多么的不同 |
[1:17:41] | How strange it’s been | 最后我却感觉活力无限 |
[1:17:44] | At last I get the feeling that I’m really alive | 是多么的奇怪 |
[1:17:49] | Way out west, where the rain don’t fall | 在那遥远西部 不下雨的地方 |
[1:17:53] | Got a job with a company drilling for oil | 找了个工作挖石油 |
[1:17:57] | And I’m never gonna leave | 我永远都不会离开 |
[1:18:00] | Living and a working on the land | 这片我生活我工作的土地 |
[1:18:17] | Living and a-working on the land | 这片我生活我工作的土地 |
[1:18:34] | Living and a working on the land | 这片我生活我工作的土地 |
[1:18:39] | To Red Dog! | 敬红毛 |
[1:18:42] | The best damn doggie in the whole damn country! | 整个国家最出色的狗 |
[1:18:55] | Hey. Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:19:00] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:19:04] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:19:05] | He’s gone from the room. He’s not out the back anymore. | 他不在房间里 他不在那后面了 |
[1:19:12] | We have to find him. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们得找到他 快来 我们走 |
[1:19:15] | Red Dog! Red! | 红毛 |
[1:19:17] | Red! Red! | 红毛 |
[1:20:38] | Doggie! | 狗狗 |
[1:20:40] | Red Doggie! Red! | 红毛 |
[1:20:45] | Doggie! | 狗狗 |
[1:20:46] | Red! | 红毛 |
[1:20:49] | Here, Red! | 过来 |
[1:20:53] | Here, boy! | 过来 好孩子 |
[1:20:56] | Red! | 红毛 |
[1:21:00] | Red! | 红毛 |
[1:21:01] | Red! | 红毛 |
[1:21:03] | Where are you, boy? | 你在哪 孩子 |
[1:21:05] | Red! | 红毛 |
[1:21:28] | Red Dog, come home. | 红毛 回家吧 |
[1:21:40] | They’ve found him. | 他们找到他了 |
[1:22:30] | 约翰·格兰特 有情人 流浪者 你永远活在我们心中 | |
[1:23:14] | You stay, boy. | 别走 孩子 |
[1:23:17] | You stay here | 待在这 |
[1:23:22] | You’re home now. | 你回家了 |
[1:24:31] | When people keep repeating | 人们不停地说 |
[1:24:34] | That you’ll never fall in love | 你不可能坠入爱河 |
[1:24:37] | When everybody keeps retreating | 当人们不断逃避 |
[1:24:40] | But you can’t seem to get enough | 但你却始终前进 |
[1:24:42] | Let my love open the door… | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:24:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:24:50] | Where’d you get him? | 你从哪把他弄来的 |
[1:24:51] | Vanno was giving them away. | 瓦努在到处送狗崽 |
[1:24:52] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:24:56] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:00] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:03] | When everything feels all over | 当你感觉一切都结束 |
[1:25:06] | Everybody seems unkind | 一切都冷酷无情 |
[1:25:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, if you would please take a seat. | 女士们先生们 请您在座位上坐好 |
[1:25:12] | Take all worry out of your mind | 不要烦恼 |
[1:25:14] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:17] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:18] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:21] | Let my love open the door to your heart | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:26] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:28] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:31] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:36] | I have the only key to your heart | 只有我能打开你的心房 |
[1:25:38] | I can stop you falling apart | 只有我能让你完整 |
[1:25:41] | Try today you’ll find this way | 试试看今天你就会发现 |
[1:25:44] | Come on and give me a chance to say | 来给我一个机会开口 |
[1:25:46] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:25:49] | It’s all I’m living for | 我只为此而生 |
[1:25:52] | Release yourself from misery | 将自己从痛苦中解放 |
[1:25:53] | 红毛 皮尔巴拉的流浪者 被众多友人选出 于旅行中造就 | |
[1:25:56] | There’s only one thing gonna set you free | 只有一样东西能将你解放 |
[1:25:58] | That’s my love | 就是我的爱 |
[1:26:01] | That’s my love | 就是我的爱 |
[1:26:04] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:26:07] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:26:10] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:26:13] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:26:15] | When tragedy befalls you | 当悲剧降临到你的头上 |
[1:26:19] | Don’t let it drag you down | 不要让它将你拖累 |
[1:26:21] | Love can cure your problem | 爱够治愈你的心伤 |
[1:26:25] | You’re so lucky I’m around | 我在身边你多走运 |
[1:26:27] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:26:30] | Let my love open the door | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:26:32] | Let my love open the door to your heart | 让我的爱打开你的心门 |
[1:26:49] | 红毛死于1979年11月21日 他的雕像仍然屹立在进入 丹皮尔的公路上 他的故事已成为澳大利亚的一段传奇 |