英文名称:Red
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | 943-66-2291. Pension Services, please. | 943-66-2291 请给我接退休金服务处 |
[01:54] | Thank you, Mr. Moses, please hold for your representative. | 谢谢你 摩西先生 请稍等 为您转接 |
[02:15] | Hi, this is Sarah. | 你好 我是莎拉 |
[02:17] | It’s Frank Moses. | 我是弗兰克·摩西 |
[02:19] | Hey. Frank. What’s going on? | 弗兰克 过得怎样 |
[02:21] | Not much. | 不怎么好 |
[02:25] | I just called because they didn’t send that check out again. | 我打电话是因为他们没再给我寄支票 |
[02:30] | Oh. I can’t believe they haven’t worked this out by now. | 我真不敢相信他们现在还没处理好 |
[02:32] | I’ll make sure they send another one out today. | 我今天会跟他们确认再寄一张过去 |
[02:35] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[02:37] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 是啊 要不然怎么办呢 |
[02:41] | So how’s your avocado? | 你的牛油果怎么了 |
[02:43] | It’s got two green leaves on it. | 已经长了两片叶子了 |
[02:46] | Yay! | 真好啊 |
[02:47] | I told you, you could grow something. | 我就说你能养养植物什么 |
[02:49] | Well, it was pretty close. It was life or death. | 像是不行了 不知道能不能活下去 |
[02:54] | I’m not kidding. It could have gone either way. | 我没开玩笑 能不能活真是个问题 |
[02:57] | How’s your day going? | 你过得怎么样 |
[02:59] | My day? My day sucks. | 我吗 我过得糟透了 |
[03:03] | Your day sucks? | 糟透了吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:07] | Right now I just want to travel. | 我现在就想去旅游 |
[03:10] | I’m thinking Chile. Sounds like an adventure. I don’t know. | 我想去智利 像是冒险 我也不确定 |
[03:15] | You ever been to Chile? | 你去过智利吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 去过 |
[03:18] | You have? What’s it like? | 是吗 那里怎么样 |
[03:20] | Mountains. | 都是山 |
[03:22] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[03:24] | Well, it was night, I… | 那是在晚上 我… |
[03:26] | It was… | 那个… |
[03:29] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[03:30] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 |
[03:32] | No, sorry, it’s just Gladys. | 不 不好意思 格拉蒂斯来了 |
[03:37] | What? | 干嘛 |
[03:39] | “It was night.” | 那是在晚上 搞什么 |
[03:53] | Hi, Mr. Moses! | 你好 摩西先生 |
[03:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:10] | – Did you start that new book? – I did. | -你开始看那新书了吗 -开始看了 |
[05:13] | And, what’s it called? | 那书叫什么 |
[05:14] | It’s called Love’s Savage Secret. | 《爱的狂野秘密》 |
[05:17] | Nice. | 不错 |
[05:20] | Is it any good? | 那书怎么样 |
[05:21] | It’s terrible. I love it. It’s awful. | 糟了 我爱上它了 真糟糕 |
[05:24] | It’s about this fashion designer and his supermodel girlfriend, | 是讲一个时装设计师和他的超模女友 |
[05:31] | and they get recruited by the CIA | 中情局招募他们去阻止一次 |
[05:35] | to stop an assassination at the Milan spring shows. | 米兰春季时装会上的暗杀行动 |
[05:38] | Well, who doesn’t like Milan in the spring? | 是啊 谁不喜欢米兰的春季呢 |
[05:41] | I guess. | 我想也是 |
[05:43] | Anyway, I gotta do something for excitement. | 无论如何 我得给自己找点刺激 |
[05:46] | My landlady keeps trying | 我的女房东总是想 |
[05:47] | to set me up with her bridge partners’ kids. | 撮合我跟她牌友的孩子 |
[05:49] | She just told me she thinks I’m gay. | 她刚跟我说她觉得我是同性恋 |
[05:51] | I try not to judge. | 我还是不评论的好 |
[05:53] | What? Shut up! I’m not gay. | 什么啊 闭嘴 我才不是同性恋 |
[05:59] | So here’s something weird. | 现在有一件事 |
[06:02] | I’m actually gonna be in Kansas City next week. | 我下周会去堪萨斯城 |
[06:06] | In person? | 亲自来吗 |
[06:08] | Mmm-hmm. | 是的 |
[06:09] | Wow. That could be a bad idea. | 这真不是个好主意 |
[06:13] | It could be. | 可能吧 |
[06:20] | You still there? | 还在听吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 在呢 |
[06:27] | Why don’t you call me when you get to town? | 要不你到了给我打电话吧 |
[06:29] | Or… Yeah. | 那个…就这样 |
[06:33] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:35] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:43] | All right. | 就这样 |
[08:26] | Come in, Unit One. | 呼叫 第一分队 |
[08:30] | Come in, Unit One. | 呼叫 第一分队 |
[08:34] | Unit One, respond. | 第一分队 回话 |
[10:52] | Don’t you know I got to find me a home? | 难道你不懂我需要个家 |
[10:56] | Right now in your heart, | 此刻就在你的心里 |
[11:01] | I’ll travel over miles… | 我已游历万里 |
[11:05] | Hey, aren’t you going to invite me in? | 你不请我进去吗 |
[11:06] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 还是算了 |
[11:09] | But I bought you dinner! | 但晚饭是我请的 |
[11:24] | And you live with your mother. | 你和你妈妈一起住 |
[11:26] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[11:30] | Yeah, of course. You have no job. | 是的 当然啦 你又没有工作 |
[11:34] | You, mister, are not getting any of this. | 先生 你什么都不明白 |
[11:42] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:54] | It’s me. Frank. | 是我 弗兰克 |
[11:58] | The avocado? | 养牛油果的那个 |
[12:01] | Why are you here? Get out of my house! | 你怎么会在这 给我出去 |
[12:04] | I told you to call first. | 我说了要先打电话 |
[12:05] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[12:07] | Would you just listen to me? Please? Stop that! | 你能不能听我说 请住手 |
[12:10] | Get back. Go away. Stay away from me! | 退后 走开 离我远点 |
[12:13] | Is that my bag? | 那是我的包吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:18] | You packed it? | 你收拾的吗 |
[12:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:21] | Did you vacuum? | 你用过吸尘器了吗 |
[12:22] | A little, yeah, it was messy. | 用了一小下 这里有点乱 |
[12:24] | Get back. Get out! | 退后 出去 |
[12:26] | Please. We have to leave. Right now. Stop it. | 求你了 我们得马上离开这里 住手 |
[12:28] | – Help! Help! – Hey! Just listen to me, please! | -救命啊救命 -请你听我说 |
[12:30] | – Someone is trying to kill me. – Help! | -有人想杀我 -救命 |
[12:32] | – What are you doing? Listen to me! – Intruder! | -你在做什么 听我说 -有强盗 |
[12:34] | – Help! – They’ve been trying to kill you, too. | -救命 -他们也想杀你 |
[12:38] | Why would anyone want to kill me? | 他们为什么要杀我 |
[12:39] | Because we’ve been under surveillance. | 因为有人监视我们 |
[12:40] | They’ve been listening to our conversations. | 他们一直在监听我们的通话 |
[12:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:45] | Because of the way I talk to you. | 因为我跟你说话的口气 |
[12:48] | What? | 什么 |
[12:51] | They know I like you. | 他们听出来我喜欢你 |
[13:00] | Listen to me. Right now. Out the back door. | 听我说 现在从后门走 |
[13:03] | No way! No! | 不 想也别想 |
[13:06] | Don’t get me wrong, I know it’s crazy. | 别误会我 我知道这样很疯狂 |
[13:08] | Don’t think that…that I don’t think this is…this is crazy. | 别以为我不知道这样很疯狂 |
[13:14] | And it couldn’t be more different | 这真是太不一样了 |
[13:19] | than how I’d hoped to meet you for the first time. | 这跟我想象的和你初次见面很不一样 |
[13:23] | But you know sometimes things happen. | 但是世事难料 |
[13:25] | And I just hope that someday you and I could be | 我只希望有一天 |
[13:30] | sitting somewhere, comfortably | 我们能舒舒服服地坐着 |
[13:35] | and look back on this as the great, big adventure that it is. | 把这当作一次伟大的冒险来回忆 |
[13:58] | I’m a little hungry, too. What should we get? | 我也有点饿了 该吃点什么呢 |
[14:01] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[14:04] | Listen, hon. | 听着 宝贝儿 |
[14:07] | Yeah, lots of boys get bullied at school. | 是的 很多男孩在学校都受欺负 |
[14:14] | I know, but you can’t solve it by intervening like that. | 我知道 但你不能自己介入去解决问题 |
[14:19] | No, I don’t agree with you. | 不 我不同意你的观点 |
[14:29] | I know, it’s hard. | 我知道 这很难 |
[14:32] | I’ll talk to him about it when I get home. | 我回家之后会跟他谈 |
[14:39] | No, I should be on time tonight. | 不 我今晚会准时回家 |
[14:46] | Milk, two percent? Okay, love you, bye. | 半脱脂牛奶 好的 我爱你 再见 |
[14:50] | Listen. I can make you rich. | 听着 我可以给你很多钱 |
[14:52] | Don’t you know who I am? | 你难道不知道我是谁吗 |
[14:54] | Of course, I do. | 我当然知道 |
[15:26] | This is off the books. Total blackout. | 这是私下会面 绝密 |
[15:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[15:32] | There’s your target. | 这是你的目标 |
[15:37] | Retired analyst. | 退休的分析员 |
[15:38] | He was CIA. | 他是中情局的 |
[15:40] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[15:47] | No. | 没有 |
[15:50] | The spark in your eye sets my soul on fire. | 你眼中的火花点燃我的灵魂 |
[15:52] | Your voice is like a angel above | 你的声音如天使般美妙 |
[15:57] | the touch of your hand, woman drives me insane. | 如同你的抚摸 女人使我疯狂 |
[16:01] | But, baby, I want to be loved. | 但是 宝贝 我想要爱 |
[16:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:11] | Wow. If you let me go now, I won’t press charges. | 如果你现在放我走 我保证不起诉你 |
[16:16] | – There’s no hard feelings. – We’re way past charges. | -我不会记仇 -不是起诉不起诉的问题 |
[16:19] | How do I always attract losers like you? | 为什么我总招来你这样的窝囊废 |
[16:22] | I was in the CIA. | 我是中情局的 |
[16:23] | Yeah, I bet you were. I’ll bet you’re a spy. | 鬼才信你 你还是个间谍呢 |
[16:29] | I have to go see someone now… | 我现在得去见个人 |
[16:30] | You’re just gonna make me sit here? Like this? | 你就让我在这里这样坐着吗 |
[16:33] | You couldn’t be safer. No one knows where you are. | 这样最安全了 没人知道你在哪里 |
[16:35] | Oh, no. Don’t do it. | 不 不要这么做 |
[16:37] | – Just hold still. – Don’t please. I don’t want it. | -别动 -请别这么做 我不想这样 |
[16:39] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:44] | Your eyes are so beautiful. | 你的眼睛真美 |
[16:50] | Want to watch TV? | 想看电视吗 |
[16:58] | Be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
[17:03] | Is that thing acting up again? | 又那样了吗 |
[17:07] | Oh, hi, Marna, yeah. | 你好 玛娜 是啊 |
[17:11] | Give it a rap, will ya? See if you could get it going for me. | 能轻轻敲一下吗 看看你能不能弄好 |
[17:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:15] | I don’t know why you don’t fix this old thing. | 我真不明白你怎么不修修它 |
[17:19] | Yeah, better picture. | 是啊 画面更清楚了 |
[17:21] | – Try a little bit more to the left. – Okay. | -往左边一点试试 -好吧 |
[17:26] | That’s just perfect. | 太完美了 |
[17:34] | Thank you very much, Marna. | 非常感谢 玛娜 |
[17:43] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:49] | Should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真该感到害臊 |
[17:58] | It’s nice to see you, kid. | 见到你真好 孩子 |
[18:00] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[18:04] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:09] | Met a girl. | 我遇到个女孩 |
[18:10] | No. | 不会吧 |
[18:12] | Complicated. | 很复杂 |
[18:15] | Got a visit from a wet team. | 刺杀小分队的来找过我了 |
[18:18] | At my house, 24 hours ago. | 二十四小时以前去了我家 |
[18:22] | Did you ID any of them? | 知道都是谁吗 |
[18:25] | Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[18:31] | This used to be a gentleman’s game. | 以前可没这么暴力啊 |
[18:57] | And you know I love you. Bye. | 你也知道我爱你 再见 |
[19:05] | Independent South African hit team | 是独立南非暗杀小队 |
[19:08] | suspected of killing a New York Times reporter. | 涉嫌杀害一名纽约时报记者 |
[19:11] | Stephanie Chan. You know her? | 斯黛芬妮·陈 你认识她吗 |
[19:15] | No. | 不认识 |
[19:18] | Somebody has a serious hard-on for you, kid. | 有人要找你麻烦啊 孩子 |
[19:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:23] | But why now? I’m retired. | 但为什么是现在 我都退休了 |
[19:28] | Just have to dig some more. | 还得再查查 |
[19:31] | Watch your back, too. | 你也得小心了 |
[19:34] | I’m 80 years old, I got stage 4 liver cancer. | 我都八十岁了 又是肝癌晚期 |
[19:37] | – What the hell can they do to me? – They can still shoot you. | -还能对我怎样 -他们要杀还是照样杀 |
[19:42] | Well… I never thought this would happen to me. | 我从没想过这会发生在我身上 |
[19:49] | What? | 什么 |
[19:52] | Getting old. | 变老 |
[19:55] | I mean, Vietnam, Afghanistan. | 我是说 我经历过越南和阿富汗 |
[20:02] | Green Springs Rest Home? | 现在却沦落到绿泉疗养院 |
[20:08] | Go figure. | 想想看吧 |
[20:22] | So Moses made 22 calls to Pension Services | 摩西给退休金服务处打了22通电话 |
[20:25] | and that didn’t stand out to you? | 你难道还不觉得有问题吗 |
[20:29] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[20:48] | Have Endercott intercept the girl at the Hotel Capri. | 让安德科把卡普里旅馆那女孩拦下来 |
[20:51] | Hey, Mike, change of plans. | 迈克 计划有变 |
[21:01] | She’s just fine. | 她没什么事 |
[21:02] | I can take you home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[21:06] | I gotta take you down to the station first to get your statement. | 我得先带你去局里录下口供 |
[21:08] | Then there’s a couple of federal guys | 接着会有几个调查局的人 |
[21:10] | that are gonna want to talk to you. | 要跟你谈谈 |
[21:11] | I gotta say, I think you’re pretty amazing | 我得说 你真了不起 |
[21:13] | for breaking free and keeping it together like you did. | 逃脱了还没什么事 |
[21:16] | That’s impressive. | 真让我佩服 |
[21:19] | I’m gonna go back and get my purse… | 我得回去拿我的包 |
[21:21] | – I can have somebody bring it downtown for you. – No, it’s OK. | -我叫人帮你拿过来 -不用了 |
[21:22] | Get in the car! | 进车里去 |
[21:24] | Let me go! You’re hurting me. | 放开我 你弄疼我了 |
[21:33] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[21:35] | No. You just need some sleep. | 不 你只要睡一觉 |
[21:38] | I may vomit. | 我可能会吐 |
[21:41] | Wow, this is just like Love’s Savage Secret. | 这和《爱的狂野秘密》一个样 |
[21:52] | I am high. | 我有点嗨了 |
[21:56] | You have such beautiful green eyes. | 你有一双漂亮的绿眼睛 |
[22:23] | Wow. You really are CIA. | 你还真是中情局的 |
[22:32] | Officer down. | 有警员负伤 |
[22:33] | Corner of North Peters and Conti. | 在彼得斯街北和孔蒂街交汇处 |
[22:34] | Suspect is a white male, 30s, | 嫌犯为男性白种人 三十左右 |
[22:36] | black suit and a tie, | 身穿黑色西服打着领带 |
[22:37] | driving a black Tahoe. | 开一辆黑色塔荷车 |
[23:20] | Freeze! Put your weapon on the ground! | 不许动 把武器放到地上 |
[23:23] | Put your weapon on the ground now! | 快把武器放到地上 |
[23:26] | Get it down and get down on the ground now. | 放下枪再趴在地上 |
[23:28] | Right now! | 快点 |
[23:33] | So you’re saying this was CIA sanctioned? | 你说这是中情局批准的行动吗 |
[23:37] | All right, Thelma, thanks. I owe you one. Bye. | 好吧 塞尔玛 谢了 我欠你个人情 再见 |
[23:55] | So it’s like that, huh? | 就这样了吗 |
[23:57] | Yeah. It’s like that. | 是的 就是这样 |
[24:11] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[24:16] | How did we get to New York City? | 我们怎么跑到纽约了 |
[24:23] | Wow, I really hate you right now. | 我现在真有点讨厌你了 |
[24:25] | I was just hoping you’d be | 我真希望你可以 |
[24:26] | a little more understanding of the situation. | 明白现在的处境 |
[24:28] | I was hoping not to get kidnapped. Or drugged. | 我也希望自己没被绑架 或者下药 |
[24:32] | I was hoping you’d have hair. | 我还希望你有头发 |
[24:35] | So it looks like none of our dreams | 看起来我们的愿望 |
[24:37] | are coming true, at the moment. | 都没实现 目前是这样 |
[24:38] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[24:41] | Thanks for saving me. I guess. | 我该谢谢你救了我 |
[24:47] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[24:48] | Not my best first date. | 这不算是我最好的头次约会 |
[24:53] | Not my worst, either. | 也不是最坏的 |
[24:57] | Until we find out who’s trying to kill us, | 在我们找出幕后黑手之前 |
[24:59] | you’re gonna have to stay with me. | 你得和我呆在一起 |
[25:02] | For how long? | 那要多久 |
[25:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:05] | Whoever’s trying to kill us | 想杀我们的人 |
[25:07] | also killed a New York Times reporter. | 已经杀了个纽约时报的记者 |
[25:09] | She used to live in Chinatown. | 她以前住在唐人街 |
[25:24] | Okay. Here we go. Let’s come in here. | 好了 来吧 我们进去吧 |
[25:26] | Right here. Wait a second. | 在这里等会儿 |
[25:29] | – You just hang onto this tape. – Oh, no. | -你拿着这个胶布 -不 |
[25:31] | No, you said we were just gonna talk to her. | 不 你说我们只是跟她谈谈 |
[25:32] | We are. This’ll help. | 是啊 不过这个有用 |
[25:35] | – The woman just lost her daughter. – I know. | -她刚刚失去女儿 -我知道 |
[25:37] | You can’t just go around duct taping everyone. | 你不能总把人的嘴都用胶布封起来 |
[25:39] | People are basically kind of decent. | 大部分人还是正直的 |
[25:44] | That hasn’t always been my experience. | 我的经验可不是那样 |
[25:49] | Let me try and talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[25:52] | – What? – Just let me do it. | -什么 -让我试试 |
[25:58] | They told me to be patient. | 他们让我耐心点 |
[26:00] | The police have done nothing. | 警察什么都没做 |
[26:03] | They said it was just a burglary, but nothing was missing. | 他们说只是入室行窃 但没丢任何东西 |
[26:08] | She was scared. | 她被吓坏了 |
[26:11] | We’re hoping we can do more. | 我们希望能多做点什么 |
[26:15] | You worked with my Stephanie? | 你跟我女儿斯黛芬妮一起工作吗 |
[26:26] | She sent me this. | 她寄了这个给我 |
[26:29] | I got it in the mail on the day she died. | 她死的那天我收到的 |
[26:38] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:41] | I tried dialing the numbers. | 我试过拨这个电话 |
[26:44] | Police had no idea. | 警察也不知道 |
[26:47] | Where did Stephanie go to college? | 斯黛芬妮在哪上的大学 |
[26:52] | Why are we here again? | 我们为什么来这来着 |
[26:53] | Those numbers on Stephanie Chan’s postcard | 斯黛芬妮·陈明信片上的数字 |
[26:55] | are actually a call number for a book. | 其实是一本书的索引号码 |
[26:57] | Call numbers start with letters. | 图书索引号都是以大写字母开头 |
[26:59] | In the Library of Congress, yeah. | 国会图书馆的是这样 |
[27:01] | In Harvard-Yenching, it’s a classification for Asian literature. | 但在哈佛燕京 这代表了亚洲文献的分类 |
[27:06] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么会知道这些 |
[27:08] | Ji nian qian wo zhu zai Wuhan. | 几年前我住在武汉[汉语] |
[27:12] | You speak Chinese? | 你还会说中文啊 |
[27:37] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[27:42] | Hank Maestriano died 2 weeks ago. Car crash. | 汉克·马斯特亚诺两周前死于车祸 |
[27:45] | Daniel McGinty. Heart attack. Last week. | 丹尼尔·麦根提上周死于心脏病发作 |
[27:49] | But if this is a hit list, | 但如果这是份暗杀名单 |
[27:52] | why is this guy still alive? Gabriel Singer. | 为什么这个人还活着 加百列·辛格 |
[27:57] | Flies cargo planes. | 运输飞机驾驶员 |
[28:02] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[28:14] | Hell of a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[28:17] | Come on. | 接电话啊 |
[28:28] | Joe Matheson, please. | 我找乔·马修森 |
[28:31] | Hold on. | 请稍等 |
[28:36] | Marna. | 玛娜 |
[28:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:09] | Joe. | 是乔 |
[29:16] | Frank Moses is not a retired analyst | 弗兰克·摩西可不是什么 |
[29:19] | who’s never worked in the field. | 没干过外勤的退休分析师 |
[29:21] | This guy has a history. | 此人的背景相当复杂 |
[29:43] | That’s a file number. | 那是档案编号 |
[29:45] | You need to visit the back room. | 你去密室看看吧 |
[29:48] | You’re going to meet the Records Keeper. | 去见见档案管理员 |
[29:58] | I didn’t even know this place existed. | 我都不知道还有这种地方 |
[30:01] | It doesn’t. | 本来就没有 |
[30:17] | Frank Moses’ file. | 这是弗兰克·摩西的档案 |
[30:31] | You gotta be kidding me. | 有没有搞错 |
[30:33] | Frank Moses was one of the | 弗兰克·摩西曾是我们 |
[30:35] | most effective black op agents we’ve ever had. | 最棒的秘密特工之一 |
[30:38] | He retired drug-lords, terrorists. | 他铲除过毒枭 恐怖分子 |
[30:41] | Hell, he toppled governments. | 他甚至还颠覆过政府 |
[30:45] | Yeah. He was truly gifted. | 没错 他真是个天才 |
[30:49] | Why was he retired? | 他为什么退休了 |
[30:51] | He got old. | 他老了 |
[30:53] | Then some thumb-sucker came along and tagged him “RED.” | 然后一些小混蛋来标记他为”赤色” |
[30:56] | Red? | 赤色吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah. RED. R-E-D. “Retired: Extremely Dangerous.” | 是的 赤色[RED] 即”退休 极度危险” |
[31:03] | Yeah. They don’t make them like that anymore. | 再也没人超越过他了 |
[31:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:13] | I’m gonna need a data haunt. | 帮我查一些资料 |
[31:14] | Every flak he was ever involved in. Every agent he’s ever run. | 他参加过什么任务 和什么人合作过 |
[31:16] | I want NSA telephone surveillance, voice recognition… | 我要国安局进行电话监控和声音识别系统… |
[31:25] | We have to find Marvin Boggs. | 我们要找马文·博格斯 |
[31:27] | Marvin died two years ago in a fire. | 马文两年前死于火灾了 |
[31:29] | Yeah. Marvin has died many times. | 是的 马文死了很多次了 |
[31:35] | Oh, can we have that one? | 我们可以坐那个吗 |
[32:01] | Wow. All we need is a banjo. | 我们真该带上五弦琴 |
[32:04] | Keep your voice down. | 声音放低 |
[32:06] | Don’t make any sudden moves. | 不要有突然的动作 |
[32:09] | Just stay close to me. | 乖乖待在我身边 |
[32:11] | -Don’t use your cell phone. -You took my cell phone. | -不要用手机 -你早拿走了 |
[32:13] | Don’t talk about cell phones. Don’t talk about satellites. | 不要提手机 不要提卫星 |
[32:16] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[32:20] | Why are you trying to kill me? | 你为什么要杀我 |
[32:22] | I’m not trying to kill you! | 我没有要杀你 |
[32:23] | Oh, yeah. You are. | 不 你是要杀我 |
[32:25] | Why would I be trying to kill you? | 我为什么要杀你 |
[32:26] | Because the last time we met, I tried to kill you. | 因为上次见面 我要杀你 |
[32:29] | That was a long time ago. | 那都好久之前了 |
[32:30] | Some people hold on to things like that. | 有些人可是很记仇的 |
[32:33] | I’m not trying to kill you. | 我没想要杀你 |
[32:37] | Okay? | 明白 |
[32:39] | So that makes us friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[32:41] | Right? | 对吧 |
[32:44] | Right. | 对 |
[32:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:48] | You wanna take that knife out of my balls now? | 把刀从我蛋那儿拿开吧 |
[32:55] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[32:57] | Sarah. She’s not trying to kill you either. | 莎拉 她也不会杀你 |
[32:59] | Yeah. Hi. | 是的 你好 |
[33:01] | I don’t stay in the open. | 我不在露天里待着 |
[33:06] | Come on, I’ll show you the house. | 来吧 到我屋里来 |
[33:09] | What’s that? | 那个屋子不是吗 |
[33:11] | Decoy. | 那是诱饵 |
[33:18] | He lives in a car? | 他住在车里吗 |
[33:23] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[33:34] | Why do you live here when you have the other place? | 你外面有房子为什么还要住这里 |
[33:39] | Let’s put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[33:41] | When the helicopter passed over the house last year | 去年直升飞机飞过我的屋子时 |
[33:45] | and I could feel their eyes on me. | 我能感觉到他们在盯着我 |
[33:49] | Wet like peaches. | 虎视眈眈 |
[33:54] | I have a list here. | 我这有份名单 |
[33:56] | It was written by a reporter who’s now dead. | 是个已死的记者写的 |
[33:59] | Along with everyone whose names are on that list. | 名单上的所有人都死了 |
[34:01] | Well, almost everyone. | 几乎所有人 |
[34:04] | Frank, how many times have I told you? | 弗兰克 我告诉你多少次了 |
[34:07] | You cannot trust the system! | 你不能信任这个国家 |
[34:09] | I told you when you’re in the system, | 你为国家办事时我就说了 |
[34:12] | they switch the flip and you’re done. | 他们动动指头 你就完了 |
[34:15] | Man, satellites, cell phones, | 人 卫星 手机 |
[34:19] | chips, net, the web, the dentist… | 芯片 网络 通讯 牙医 |
[34:23] | Marvin! | 马文 |
[34:26] | That list is the one we need help with. | 我们要你帮忙看看那份名单 |
[34:30] | Yeah, I gotta check the files. | 好吧 我去查下档案 |
[34:33] | Of course you do. Thanks, man. | 当然 谢了 伙计 |
[34:42] | This guy’s insane. | 这家伙有点疯疯癫癫 |
[34:44] | Well, he thought he was the | 他曾认为自己是一个 |
[34:46] | subject of a secret government mind control project. | 秘密政府精神控制计划的目标 |
[34:49] | This’ll take a minute. | 要花点时间 |
[34:51] | Sure. | 挺像 |
[34:53] | As it turns out, | 真相是 |
[34:55] | he really was being given daily doses of LSD for 11 years. | 他确实每天都吃迷幻药 十一年了 |
[35:00] | In that case, he looks great. Yeah. | 这样来说 他已经很好了 真的 |
[35:02] | Fantastic. | 不可思议 |
[35:03] | Got it. Guatemala. Fall 1981. | 找到了 危地马拉 1981年秋 |
[35:08] | Five of the guys on this list were there, not including us. | 名单上有5个家伙曾在那里 不包括我们 |
[35:12] | San Benito. Just outside. | 圣贝尼托 就在郊外 |
[35:16] | Injun territory. | 是个印第安人聚居地 |
[35:17] | Yeah. Was a little village. Everybody was killed. Civilians. | 是的 曾是个小村庄 所有人都死了 |
[35:21] | They told us, “Go in there. Clean it up. | 他们命令说 “到那里去 清理干净 |
[35:23] | Make it look like it never happened.” | 让它看起来像从未存在过一样” |
[35:25] | You think everyone on this list was there? | 你觉得名单上的所有人都去过那里吗 |
[35:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[35:32] | Do you know what’s wrong with this country? | 你知道这个国家出了什么毛病吗 |
[35:36] | They’re all trying to kill us? | 是他们都想杀了我们吗 |
[35:38] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[35:40] | Is there anybody still alive on that list? | 名单上的人还有活着的吗 |
[35:44] | Gabriel Singer. | 加百列·辛格 |
[35:45] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[35:47] | I never thought I’d say this again. | 我以为我再也不会这样说了 |
[35:50] | I am getting the pig! | 老子要上猪了 |
[35:59] | Who’s she talking to? | 她在和谁通话 |
[36:02] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[36:05] | Frank, we gotta get rid of this broad. | 弗兰克 我们得摆脱这个妞儿 |
[36:07] | I know a great place, just up the road. | 我知道个好地方 就在马路前面 |
[36:09] | Lots of alligators. | 有很多短吻鳄 |
[36:10] | We’re not getting rid of the broad. | 没门 |
[36:12] | I like her. Okay? | 我喜欢她 明白吗 |
[36:14] | What’s the angle? | 你有什么打算 |
[36:17] | No angle. I like her. | 没打算 我就是喜欢她 |
[36:20] | Okay. So, they pull her voice from the pay phone, | 好吧 他们从电话里摘取她的声音 |
[36:24] | probably right now, | 可能现在就在做了 |
[36:26] | install the recognition software and back-trace it to Singer. | 用识别软件 反追踪到辛格 |
[36:29] | So then we show up, they bring out the satellite, | 等到我们出现 他们启用卫星 |
[36:32] | and we’re fried with Y-rays. | 我们就被会Y射线烤焦 |
[36:37] | How you doing? | 你过得怎么样 |
[36:39] | Good, fine. | 不错 很好 |
[36:47] | Nn745 November niner 745. | |
[36:51] | Wow. Singer is going to be in Mobile tomorrow. | 辛格明天会在莫比尔 |
[36:55] | We can catch him at the airfreight terminal. | 我们能在空运终端找到他 |
[36:57] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[37:07] | The Sunset Limited with service to New Orleans, | 去往新奥尔良 休斯顿 图森 洛杉矶的 |
[37:10] | Houston, Tucson and Los Angeles now boarding platform five. | 落日特急列车在五号口上车 |
[37:16] | It’s the final boarding call for the eastbound express… | 这是东向快车最后一次上车通告 |
[37:25] | No, please! No! | 不 求你 不要 |
[37:27] | You smell like Washington. | 你看着就像华盛顿特工 |
[37:29] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[37:30] | Coldwell Banker, I’m a real estate agent! | 信义房产 我是房产经纪人 |
[37:31] | Please, don’t hurt me. | 求你 别伤害我 |
[37:32] | No, no. Who do you work for? | 不 不对 你为谁卖命 |
[37:35] | – What? – Who do you work for? | -什么 -你为谁卖命 |
[37:36] | Marvin! Whoa! | 马文 天哪 |
[37:37] | Frank, she’s one of them. She’s been following us. | 弗兰克 她是他们一伙的 一直跟踪我们 |
[37:41] | There’s a camera in her bag. I’m gonna kill her now. | 她包里有摄像头 我要杀了她 |
[37:44] | No, please don’t kill… Don’t let him kill me! Please! | 不 求你别…别让他杀我 求你 |
[37:48] | Marvin, just wait, would you, please? | 马文 等等 拜托 |
[37:50] | Marvin. Look. Marvin. | 马文 看 马文 |
[37:53] | No camera in the bag. | 包里没摄像头 |
[37:56] | Go, ma’am, now. Now. | 快走 女士 快点 |
[38:03] | Get a car. | 去找辆车 |
[38:05] | Try not to kill anyone. | 尽量别杀人 |
[38:09] | She was following us, Frank. | 弗兰克 她是在跟踪我们 |
[38:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:28] | “She has a camera in her purse, we have to kill her?” | “她包里有摄像头 我们要杀了她” |
[38:32] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[38:39] | See you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[38:45] | Gabriel? | 加百列 |
[38:47] | Right? Gabriel Singer? | 是吧 你是加百列·辛格 |
[38:51] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[38:52] | Guatemala. 1981. San Benito. | 危地马拉 1981年 圣贝尼托 |
[38:56] | I can’t talk to you. | 我不能和你谈 |
[39:03] | Pair beats ace. | 二对一 算你们狠 |
[39:06] | I got one for you. | 问你们个问题 |
[39:08] | What did this twice-decorated, west Texas Jew-boy Marine pilot | 一个两次授勋的德州犹太海陆飞行员 |
[39:11] | say to the Chinese New York Times reporter? | 会对那个纽约时报的中国记者说什么 |
[39:14] | I give up. | 不知道 |
[39:15] | Nothing. I didn’t tell her a damn thing. | 什么也没有 我什么也没告诉她 |
[39:18] | The reporter’s dead now. | 那个记者死了 |
[39:20] | And everyone she spoke to is either dead or a target. | 和她谈过的人不是死了就是要死 |
[39:23] | That includes you. | 这也包括你 |
[39:25] | Oh, Christ. | 天哪 |
[39:30] | They had me fly this guy out there in the dead of night. | 我接到命令深夜开飞机送个人过去 |
[39:34] | Hairy little airstrip in the middle of nowhere. | 从很偏僻的一个杂草丛生的小跑道起飞 |
[39:36] | He was CIA, some dorky little spook | 他是中情局的人 西装领带 |
[39:38] | in a suit and tie. | 是个看上去很傻帽的间谍 |
[39:40] | Remember that guy? | 记得那家伙是谁吗 |
[39:41] | -Black glasses. -Yeah. He was giving the orders. | -他带着墨镜 -是的 是他下的命令 |
[39:44] | He picked up a package and I flew him back out. | 他拿到包裹后 我再送他回去 |
[39:46] | What was the package? | 包裹里是什么东西 |
[39:47] | It wasn’t a what. | 不是东西 |
[39:48] | It was a who. | 而是人 |
[39:50] | Frank! Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[39:53] | It’s that helicopter. | 又是那架直升机 |
[39:54] | We’re in an airport. So… | 我们在机场 所以… |
[39:57] | It’s the same helicopter. | 是同一架直升机 |
[39:59] | Nn748C November niner 748 Charlie. | |
[40:04] | Nn748C November niner 748 Charlie. | |
[40:09] | See? Frank, November niner 748… | 看到没 弗兰克 是Nn748… |
[40:12] | Is that a 4? | 那是4吗 |
[40:13] | This is a 4. Charlie. | 是4 这是C |
[40:15] | Is that a 7? What is that? | 那是7吗 那是啥 |
[40:17] | I’ll tell you what it is. | 我来告诉你们这是啥 |
[40:28] | I told you she shouldn’t have made that phone call! | 我就说她不该打那通电话 |
[40:33] | We lost visual on target. | 我们看不到目标了 |
[40:34] | All right. Shake the tree. | 好吧 全面扫射 |
[40:36] | -You’ll pay for the breakage? -Yeah, Roger that. | -你来赔偿损失吗 -当然 |
[41:00] | That’s right, old man! | 你猜对了 老家伙 |
[41:03] | -Old man? -No respect. | -老家伙 -目无尊长 |
[41:06] | Can I kill her now? | 我可以杀她了吗 |
[41:18] | She called me an old man. | 她居然叫我老家伙 |
[41:22] | Pig! Open the pig! | 猪 把猪打开 |
[41:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:42] | Grenade! | 小心手榴弹 |
[41:47] | Damn satellites! | 看着卫星的鸟人 |
[41:50] | Boop to that! | 见鬼去吧你 |
[41:54] | Yeah, you just stay right there. | 你们就站那儿好了 |
[41:57] | This is gonna be good. | 正合我意 |
[42:14] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[42:17] | Come on, come on. Hey. All right? | 快点 起来 没事吧 |
[42:21] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[42:59] | Old man, my ass. | 老家伙你全家 |
[43:01] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[43:03] | Smoke and thermals. Obstructed view. | 浓烟和热流 阻塞了视线 |
[43:05] | Signal’s fading. | 信号减弱 |
[43:08] | Nice shot. | 枪法不错 |
[43:10] | – Thanks. – We should get out of here. | -谢谢 -我们得离开这 |
[43:31] | You really know how to show a girl a good time, Frank. | 弗兰克 你很会在女孩子面前卖弄 |
[43:35] | I will kill you, Marvin. | 再说我宰了你 马文 |
[43:38] | Take it easy, man. She likes you. | 伙计 别紧张 她喜欢你 |
[43:48] | How can you tell? | 何以见得 |
[43:51] | Notice how she sticks around? | 她不是一直跟着你转嘛 |
[43:54] | ‘Cause if women don’t like you, they don’t stick around. | 要是女人不喜欢你 才不会跟着你转 |
[43:57] | She doesn’t have much of a choice. Does she? | 她是别无选择吧 |
[44:00] | Sure she does. | 她当然有 |
[44:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:05] | You think so? | 你觉得吗 |
[44:12] | You know, if it is the CIA, | 要知道如果对方是中情局 |
[44:15] | then there’s only one place that we can go | 那我们只能到一个地方 |
[44:17] | to find out why they’re coming after us. | 去查明原因 |
[44:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:21] | We’re gonna get killed there, for sure. | 我们肯定是过去送死 |
[44:24] | In or out? | 来不来 |
[44:25] | No. Of course I’m in. I’m just saying. | 当然来 我就是说说 |
[44:31] | We’re gonna need some serious help. | 我们得找些专业人士帮忙 |
[44:36] | This is not the kind of help I meant, Frank. | 弗兰克 我可没让你来这找帮手 |
[44:41] | You’re not actually gonna go in there, are you? | 你们不会是当真的吧 |
[44:46] | I don’t think I can go, Frank. | 弗兰克 我不想进去 |
[44:47] | The last time they put some electrical wires | 上次他们就拿电线 |
[44:52] | in some not very nice places. | 做了些很不好的事 |
[44:59] | Listen, hang onto that for me. | 听着 帮我保管这个 |
[45:04] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回来 |
[45:17] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[45:43] | Tell Ivan Simanov that Frank Moses is… | 告诉伊万·斯马诺夫 弗兰克·摩西… |
[45:47] | Frank Moses is here to see him. | 弗兰克·摩西来拜访他了 |
[46:04] | I have to say | 老实说 |
[46:06] | this is the last thing I expected | 我今天早上起床 |
[46:11] | when I got up this morning. | 死也不会想到你会来 |
[46:19] | I have many times dreamed of killing you. | 我好多次梦见我杀了你 |
[46:25] | But now | 但现在呢 |
[46:30] | you are pensioner. | 你都退休了 |
[46:36] | Couple of years now. | 退休好多年了 |
[46:38] | Time passes. | 时光流逝啊 |
[46:41] | As we get older, things seem less important. | 人变老后 就什么都看开了 |
[46:45] | Still | 但是 |
[46:49] | I owe you | 我还是欠你份人情 |
[46:51] | for killing Igor. | 你杀死了伊戈尔 |
[46:54] | -Igor the Butcher. -He was a great asset. | -屠夫伊戈尔 -他是个很厉害的杀手 |
[46:56] | -He was a pig. -He was my cousin. | -他是个猪头 -他是我表弟 |
[47:00] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[47:12] | To Igor. | 敬伊戈尔 |
[47:14] | The Butcher. | 屠夫 |
[47:17] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[47:21] | I flipped him. | 我放了他一马 |
[47:23] | No. | 不是吧 |
[47:25] | He owns a string of 7-Elevens in Orange County. | 他在橘子县开了7/11便利连锁店 |
[47:28] | He weighs 500 pounds. | 他现在重五百磅 |
[47:43] | Drink. | 喝酒 |
[47:45] | Who are we drinking to now? | 这次敬谁 |
[47:48] | Veronique. | 薇罗妮卡 |
[47:51] | She was mine. | 她曾是我的人 |
[47:55] | -Impossible. -Yes! | -不可能 -真的 |
[48:05] | Whatever she got, it was worth it. | 无论她什么归宿 都值了 |
[48:11] | I miss the old days. | 我怀念昔日的时光 |
[48:16] | I haven’t killed anyone in years. | 我已经好多年没杀过人了 |
[48:22] | That’s sad. | 真是悲哀 |
[48:29] | But | 但是 |
[48:31] | I think you are not here for the vodka. | 我想你来不是为了喝伏特加吧 |
[48:39] | I’m going to break into the CIA. | 我要闯入中情局 |
[48:42] | I need your complete security layout of Langley. | 要你提供中情局内部的所有安保设置 |
[48:45] | Cracks. Codes. ID swipes. | 通行密码 身份识别 |
[48:49] | All of it. | 所有这些 |
[48:52] | Amusing as this would be, | 虽然听起来很有趣 |
[48:56] | it is beyond my reach. | 但这超出了我的能力范围 |
[49:07] | A favor from Frank Moses? | 弗兰克·摩西欠我个人情啊 |
[49:20] | I can’t believe you’re actually letting me come along. | 真不敢相信你让我也一起来 |
[49:23] | The badges Ivan gave us are for a General Harlow | 伊万提供的证件是哈罗将军 |
[49:27] | and a female nuclear physicist from Los Alamos. | 和洛斯阿拉莫斯的女核物理学家 |
[49:33] | Sheniqua Johnson? | 什妮卡·强森吗 |
[49:35] | You’re adopted. | 你是被领养的 |
[49:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:41] | This is so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[50:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:04] | I dropped it. | 我把它弄掉了 |
[50:08] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[50:13] | The General has dropped his contact lens. | 将军的隐形眼镜掉了 |
[50:18] | Perhaps you’d like to help us? | 别愣着 过来帮个忙 |
[50:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:30] | Found it! I found it! | 找到了 我找到了 |
[50:33] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[50:48] | Have a good day, sir. | 长官 祝您愉快 |
[50:50] | Gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[50:52] | My God! | 上帝啊 |
[50:56] | What do you suppose the punishment | 我们闯进这里 |
[50:58] | is for what we’re doing here? | 要是被逮了会有什么下场 |
[51:00] | Death. | 死刑 |
[51:03] | Maybe life in prison. | 或是终身监禁 |
[51:04] | Awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[51:13] | Why are you holding that button? | 你干嘛一直摁着那个按钮 |
[51:24] | The Russians give you the code? | 俄国佬给了你密码吗 |
[51:27] | No. | 没有 |
[51:29] | Changes every six hours. | 密码六小时换一次 |
[51:31] | Will you hold that for me for a second? | 可以帮我拿一下吗 |
[51:33] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[51:37] | It’s unbreakable. | 这个密码破不了 |
[51:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[52:02] | Mr. Moses! | 摩西先生 |
[52:05] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[52:07] | I’m gonna need to see that Guatemala file. | 我要看危地马拉行动的档案 |
[52:09] | Guatemala? | 危地马拉吗 |
[52:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:14] | I think I can help you. | 应该没问题 |
[52:16] | Great. | 太好了 |
[52:22] | It’s been a whole new world around here since you left. | 自从你走后这里就大变样了 |
[52:27] | Guatemala. | 危地马拉 |
[52:32] | You know, you’re gonna catch hell for this. | 你到时可会吃不了兜着走 |
[52:34] | After what I’ve seen? | 得了 我什么风浪没经过 |
[52:38] | Oh, I should tell you, | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[52:40] | there’s a new guy came down here yesterday looking for your file. | 昨天有个新面孔来这看你的档案 |
[52:43] | Name of William Cooper? | 叫什么 威廉·库珀 |
[52:47] | 6’1″? Cute hair? | 一米八五吗 发型很拽吧 |
[52:50] | Hair was cute. | 是很拽 |
[52:52] | But I thought he looked a little tough, though. | 不过我觉得他是个硬汉 |
[52:58] | You take good care of yourself, Henry. | 你自己保重 亨利 |
[53:00] | You, too, Mr. Moses. | 您也是 摩西先生 |
[53:05] | Change of plan. | 计划有变 |
[53:23] | Bad move, Grandpa. | 太慢了 老爷子 |
[53:31] | I’m back | 我回来了 |
[53:35] | I’m back in the saddle again | 我又重振雄风 |
[53:39] | I’m back | 我回来了 |
[53:43] | I’m back in the saddle again | 我又重振雄风 |
[53:46] | Just looks completely different than his profile picture. | 完全不像他简历上的照片 |
[53:53] | Peeling off my boots and chaps I’m saddle sore | 蹬掉靴子 我火气中烧 |
[53:57] | Four bits gets you time in the racks I scream for more | 几招就让你倒下 我恨不得打得更狠 |
[54:01] | Fools’ gold out of their mines The girls are soaking wet | 让人瞠目结舌 姑娘们都心急如火 |
[54:05] | Not tongue’s drier than mine I’ll come when I get back | 我又重振雄风 没人比我更威风 |
[54:11] | Kordesky trained you? | 是科戴斯基训练你的吗 |
[54:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:13] | I trained Kordesky. | 他是我训练出来的 |
[54:17] | I’m back | 我回来了 |
[54:21] | I’m back in the saddle again | 我又重振雄风 |
[54:38] | Son of a bitch! | 操你大爷的 |
[54:45] | Seal the building. Bald, white male, 50s, | 立刻封锁大楼 目标是秃头白人 五十岁左右 |
[54:48] | wearing white shirt, blue pants, shot in the shoulder. | 穿白色衬衫蓝色裤子 肩部中枪 |
[55:00] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[55:02] | We should go now. | 我们得立刻离开这 |
[55:31] | I’ve got checkpoints at every exit. | 在每个出口都设置检查关卡 |
[55:32] | What about the fire? | 要是起火怎么办 |
[55:33] | Shut off the alarm. I told you, there is no fire! | 关闭火警警报 我说了 没有起火 |
[55:38] | – We need to evacuate. – No, this is just a diversion. | -我们得疏散人员 -不 这只是声东击西 |
[55:41] | You make sure everyone gets checked. | 你还是得检查所有人员 |
[55:44] | Help, help! Please come! | 救命 救命 拜托你快来 |
[55:48] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 血流得止不住 |
[55:55] | You okay, sir? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[55:57] | Make a hole! | 借过 |
[55:58] | Make a hole! | 借过 |
[56:00] | Whoa! Hold it. Let me see him. | 等等 让我看看 |
[56:03] | It’s not him. | 不是目标人物 |
[56:07] | Yeah, yeah. Go ahead. | 行了 继续走吧 |
[56:09] | Fellas, help me out, here. | 伙计们 帮我一下 |
[56:29] | Marvin? | 马文 |
[56:37] | There’s still something wrong with this guy’s head, Frank. | 这家伙还是这么抽风 弗兰克 |
[56:45] | You’re really something, Joe. | 你真有本事 乔 |
[56:48] | Marvin, you okay? | 马文 你还好吧 |
[56:49] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 老子不想谈这个 |
[56:53] | Joe? Joe who was dead Joe? | 乔 那个死了的乔吗 |
[56:56] | – She with us? – Yeah. | -她跟我们一起的吗 -对 |
[56:59] | Not dead. | 还没死呢 |
[57:03] | Just retired. | 只是退休了 |
[57:10] | I guess calling wasn’t an option? | 我猜是没法打电话求医了吧 |
[57:11] | – Can we go? – Yeah! | -我们能走了吗 -快走 |
[57:13] | You let yourself get shot? | 你居然中枪了 |
[57:15] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[57:18] | Out. | 出去 |
[57:20] | – You okay? – Thanks, Doc. | -你还好吗 -谢了 医生 |
[57:22] | What did he get? | 他知道了什么 |
[57:26] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[57:29] | You just had your ass handed to you by a goddamn retiree. | 你居然被个退休废柴打得一败涂地 |
[57:35] | What did he do? | 他做过什么 |
[57:39] | What did Moses do to earn a lethal finding? | 为什么要解决摩西 |
[57:41] | I have not been read into it. | 我也没有被告知 |
[57:44] | I like you, Cooper. You’re ambitious and you get results, | 我欣赏你 库珀 你有志向有成就 |
[57:47] | but someone just kicked in the front door of our house, | 但是我们刚刚被人火烧前门 |
[57:50] | so you better get your shit straight. | 所以你最好把本事都拿出来 |
[57:53] | Nothing in your mission is changed. | 你的任务如常 |
[57:58] | You’re still bleeding. | 你还在流血 |
[58:00] | Must have nicked something in there. | 里面一定留了伤口 |
[58:02] | This is so bad. | 这太糟了 |
[58:04] | It’s not that bad. People get shot all the time. | 没那么糟 挨枪子儿没什么大不了 |
[58:07] | No, they don’t, they get paper cuts. | 才不是 被纸割伤才没什么大不了 |
[58:09] | I mostly get shot. | 我也差点挨枪子儿 |
[58:11] | We’re gonna have to find somebody to plug this leak. | 我们得找人把这血止住 |
[58:19] | Could go to Eagle’s Nest. | 可以去鹰巢 |
[58:21] | Huh? | 什么 |
[58:22] | Then we all get shot. | 那我们都会挨枪子儿 |
[58:25] | I’ll just go in by myself. | 我自己进去 |
[58:28] | Want a vest? | 要穿防弹衣吗 |
[58:32] | Wouldn’t do any good. | 没什么用 |
[58:35] | Chesapeake MD. Eagle’s nest. | 切萨比克 鹰巢 |
[59:10] | Frank Moses. | 弗兰克·摩西 |
[59:12] | Hi, Victoria. | 你好 薇多利亚 |
[59:19] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[59:22] | No. | 不是 |
[59:27] | You’ve been shot. | 你中枪了 |
[59:37] | Tell Marvin to stand down before he gets hurt. | 让马文闪开吧 省得他受伤 |
[59:49] | Who’s the girl? | 这姑娘是谁 |
[59:51] | She’s with me. | 她跟我一起的 |
[59:52] | – Vicky. – Joe! | -小薇 -乔 |
[59:54] | Oh, Vicky. Sexy as ever. | 小薇 还是这么性感撩人 |
[59:59] | You old snake charmer. | 你个迷人的老滑头 |
[1:00:02] | Sarah, this is Victoria. Best wet work asset in the business. | 莎拉 这位是薇多利亚 业内最顶尖的高手 |
[1:00:06] | And a true artist with an RPN. | 枪林弹雨中真正的艺术家 |
[1:00:09] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[1:00:12] | I kill people, dear. | 我擅长杀人 宝贝 |
[1:00:17] | You were lucky. | 算你走运 |
[1:00:25] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:00:27] | – What? – How’d you make the transition? | -什么 -你怎么适应的 |
[1:00:30] | Here you seem so calm. At ease. | 你看上去很轻松平静 |
[1:00:35] | I love it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[1:00:36] | I love it here. I love the baking. I love the flower arranging. | 我喜欢这里 喜欢烘焙和插花 |
[1:00:41] | I like the routine. | 我喜欢这种正常生活 |
[1:00:47] | Well… | 不过… |
[1:00:49] | I do get a bit restless sometimes. | 我有时是闲不下来 |
[1:00:56] | I take the odd contract on the side. | 我私下接一些散活儿 |
[1:01:02] | I just can’t stop. | 我就是闲不下来 |
[1:01:05] | Yeah. Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[1:01:08] | You can’t just flip a switch and become someone else. | 人没法轻易一下自改变 |
[1:01:11] | Put some pressure on it. | 压着伤口 |
[1:01:16] | So… | 好吧 |
[1:01:18] | Tell me about your lady friend. | 给我讲讲你那女性朋友 |
[1:01:22] | Makes me think that I could actually | 她让我觉得我可以真正地… |
[1:01:29] | have a life. | 开始一段人生 |
[1:01:31] | A real life. | 真正的人生 |
[1:01:32] | Oh, Francis, you’re such a romantic. | 小弗 你真浪漫 |
[1:01:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:37] | A romantic. It’s why I’ve always been so fond of you. | 你很浪漫 所以我才一直很喜欢你 |
[1:01:39] | Victoria… | 薇多利亚 |
[1:01:41] | You’re all hard on the outside, but you are… | 你外表看上去很坚毅 |
[1:01:44] | You are gooey on the inside. | 内心却很温柔多情 |
[1:01:49] | Gooey. | 多情 |
[1:01:52] | The entire back half of the Guatemala file has been blacked out. | 整个危地马拉的档案大都被清空了 |
[1:01:57] | But there’s a list. 11 names. | 但有一份名单 上面有11个名字 |
[1:02:00] | Plus one that’s been redacted. | 包括写名单的这个人 |
[1:02:02] | All dead. Except for Frank and Marvin. | 都死了 除了弗兰克和马文 |
[1:02:05] | All the names on the reporter’s list are in the file, too, | 那个记者名单上的所有名字都在档案里 |
[1:02:07] | but she has an additional name. | 但她还写了个名字 |
[1:02:10] | Alexander Dunning. | 亚历山大·邓宁 |
[1:02:12] | Somebody’s protecting him. | 有人在保护他 |
[1:02:14] | Dunning is the CEO of Browning-Orvis. | 邓宁是布朗宁奥维斯公司的总裁 |
[1:02:18] | Gangsters. | 一帮歹徒 |
[1:02:19] | Defense contractor. | 国防承包商 |
[1:02:21] | Very connected. | 人脉很广 |
[1:02:24] | If the CIA is protecting him, | 如果是中情局在保护他 |
[1:02:27] | he’s under surveillance. | 那他肯定就处于监视中 |
[1:02:29] | We could go see him. | 我们可以去会会他 |
[1:02:30] | You’re not going without me. | 一定得带上我 |
[1:02:34] | We’re getting the band back together. That’s nice. | 我们这组人又聚首了 真好 |
[1:03:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[1:03:03] | We just got a tip. RED has a new target. | 得到线报 赤色组合有了新目标 |
[1:03:06] | A tip? | 哪儿来的线报 |
[1:03:08] | FBI’s on the scene. | 联调局在现场 |
[1:03:10] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[1:03:23] | The FBI has a lookout position on the east perimeter. | 联调局在东边设了个瞭望台 |
[1:03:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:03:51] | Alexander Dunning. | 我是亚历山大·邓宁 |
[1:03:53] | Pleasure to see you, Secretary Baptiste. | 很高兴见到你 巴蒂斯特部长 |
[1:03:56] | The pleasure is with me. | 我也很荣幸 |
[1:04:02] | They’re in. | 他们进去了 |
[1:04:05] | Frank said you wanted me with you. | 弗兰克说你想让我跟你一起 |
[1:04:08] | Yes, I thought it might | 没错 我觉得女孩子们 |
[1:04:09] | be nice to have a bit of girl time together. | 呆在一起挺好 |
[1:04:12] | Get to know each other. | 可以互相了解一下 |
[1:04:15] | And I just wanted to tell | 而我要告诉你 |
[1:04:17] | you that in all the years I’ve known Francis, | 我认识小弗这么多年 |
[1:04:21] | I’ve never seen him like this. | 从没见过他像现在这样 |
[1:04:25] | So if you break his heart, | 所以你要是伤了他的心 |
[1:04:27] | I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[1:04:29] | And bury your body in the woods. | 再把你的尸体埋在树林里 |
[1:04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:39] | Oh, this is gonna be fun. | 这次一定很有趣 |
[1:04:45] | Here at Browning-Orvis, | 我们布朗宁奥维斯公司 |
[1:04:48] | we have a longstanding commitment to humanitarian causes | 长期致力于人道主义事业 |
[1:04:52] | because exemplary corporate citizenship is our highest calling. | 成为模范企业是我们的最高使命 |
[1:04:57] | As a company with global reach and global interests, | 作为一家遍布全球各行各业的公司 |
[1:05:00] | we have global responsibilities. | 我们承担着全球重大的责任 |
[1:05:05] | Now sometimes I’m asked, | 有时会有人问我 |
[1:05:06] | if this commitment to ethical behavior affects the bottom line. | 从事这个行业是否会影响道德底线 |
[1:05:11] | And my answer is always the same. | 我的答案永远一致 |
[1:05:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:05:15] | It makes it stronger. | 这让我们的道德感更强烈 |
[1:05:18] | This is my safe room. Sound-proofed. Reinforced. | 这是我的安全室 隔音增厚墙壁 |
[1:05:22] | Swept for bugs daily. | 每天清扫是否有窃听器 |
[1:05:24] | You could fire a gun in here. | 你在这里开枪 |
[1:05:26] | No one would ever know. | 没有人会知道 |
[1:05:28] | Mr. Dunning. | 邓宁先生 |
[1:05:31] | I cannot imagine a more perfect place to conduct our business. | 来这谈生意真是再好不过了 |
[1:05:39] | You do know that there’s | 你应该知道 |
[1:05:42] | a surcharge | 现在要运送军火 |
[1:05:43] | for any arms deliveries | 到被联合国贸易禁止的国家 |
[1:05:46] | to countries that are embargoed by the United Nations. | 我们不得不额外收费 |
[1:05:50] | For every problem, monsieur, | 道高一尺 先生 |
[1:05:53] | there is a solution. | 魔高一丈嘛 |
[1:05:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:06:06] | What are… | 搞毛… |
[1:06:08] | How many CEOs can say that? | 有多少总裁能作此保证 |
[1:06:12] | So how did you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[1:06:15] | We started talking on the phone. | 刚开始只是在电话上聊天 |
[1:06:18] | I guess I liked that it wasn’t real. | 我想我是因为不真实才喜欢 |
[1:06:23] | Of course now I’m a fugitive, | 而现在我成了个逃亡者 |
[1:06:24] | the CIA wants to kill me and I’m hiding in a hole. | 中情局想杀了我 我还躲在一个壕里 |
[1:06:29] | I was in love with an agent once. | 我也曾爱上过一个特工 |
[1:06:33] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:36] | Well, I was with MI6. | 我当时在军情六处 |
[1:06:38] | And the relationship wasn’t | 而恋爱关系 |
[1:06:40] | sanctioned. | 是禁止的 |
[1:06:44] | So when it came to light, my loyalty was questioned. | 事情曝光后 我的忠诚受到质疑 |
[1:06:47] | And I was ordered to kill him. | 我收到命令 要杀了他 |
[1:06:50] | It was a test. | 这是个考验 |
[1:06:52] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[1:06:55] | I put three bullets in his chest. | 我往他胸口开了三枪 |
[1:06:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:01] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[1:07:03] | You don’t remember us? | 你不记得我们吗 |
[1:07:06] | We remember you. | 我们可记得你 |
[1:07:08] | You’re the guy whose shit | 1981年在危地马拉的烂摊子 |
[1:07:10] | we cleaned up down in Guatemala in 1981. | 我们可帮你收拾了 |
[1:07:15] | And the question is, who did you fly out of there? | 我们想问你 你当时从那里带回了谁 |
[1:07:19] | You don’t have any idea what you’re getting into. | 你们根本不知道自己惹上了什么事 |
[1:07:24] | First of all, | 首先 |
[1:07:26] | you can’t touch me. | 你们不能碰我 |
[1:07:27] | Sure, we can. | 当然可以 |
[1:07:40] | Oh, yeah. | 很不错 |
[1:07:42] | Where’d you get this? | 你哪儿弄来的 |
[1:07:43] | Home Depot. | 家得宝[美国零售公司] |
[1:07:45] | – How much? – Ten bucks. | -多少钱 -十块钱 |
[1:07:48] | You want nuts? | 你要玩儿蛋蛋的 |
[1:07:51] | Nipples? | 乳头的 |
[1:07:52] | Potty trainer? | 还是尿尿训练器 |
[1:07:54] | All right, stop it. | 好吧 你们住手 |
[1:07:56] | Nuts. | 弄蛋蛋的 |
[1:07:57] | Stop it. For the love of Christ, stop it! | 住手 看在上帝的份上 停下 |
[1:08:01] | Stop already! | 停下来 |
[1:08:04] | Now you got something to say? | 现在你有什么要说的吗 |
[1:08:09] | We extracted a young lieutenant | 我们当时带走了一位年轻的中尉 |
[1:08:12] | who is the son of the late Senator, | 他是詹姆斯·史坦顿的儿子 |
[1:08:15] | James Stanton. | 也是之后的参议员 |
[1:08:22] | Robert Stanton? | 罗伯特·史坦顿 |
[1:08:23] | Vice President of the United States. | 美国副总统 |
[1:08:26] | You’re saying the Vice | 你是说副总统当年 |
[1:08:27] | President killed all the people in that village? | 杀光了那个村里的人吗 |
[1:08:29] | Yeah. Went completely off the reservation. | 对 这完全违反了规定 |
[1:08:32] | And that New York Times reporter? | 那个纽约时报的记者呢 |
[1:08:35] | Did she pressure you? | 她给你施压了吗 |
[1:08:36] | Yeah. She called me. Twice. | 对 她给我打了两次电话 |
[1:08:39] | So I called the V.P. | 所以我打给副总统 |
[1:08:41] | And what did you think would happen then? | 你没想过后果吗 |
[1:08:44] | Oh, whatever. | 管他呢 |
[1:08:46] | I made him Vice President. | 靠我他才当上副总统 |
[1:08:48] | You kept your mouth shut and the Stantons made you rich. | 你保持沉默 而史坦顿保你发财 |
[1:08:52] | Been working with | 我们和合伙人们 |
[1:08:53] | our partners in the developing world | 一直致力于在当今发展的世界中 |
[1:08:54] | to root out corruption and… | 杜绝腐败现象… |
[1:08:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:02] | I will pay whatever it costs | 你们要多少我给多少 |
[1:09:05] | to get rid of this thing. | 只要让我摆脱这件事 |
[1:09:08] | We’re not here for your money, home. | 我们来这不是为了你的钱 |
[1:09:10] | We’re here because that | 我们来这 是因为 |
[1:09:11] | New York Times reporter had the list of names | 那个纽约时报的记者有份名单 |
[1:09:14] | of everybody who was in Guatemala. | 上面有危地马拉行动中所有人的名字 |
[1:09:16] | And everybody on that list has been ordered killed. | 那份名单上的所有人都被杀了 |
[1:09:20] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[1:09:22] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我跟这事没关系 |
[1:09:26] | Don’t you see? | 你们还不懂吗 |
[1:09:28] | He’s trying to clean up his past and get rid of me in one shot. | 他想洗清过去 顺便把我给清理了 |
[1:09:34] | He’s trying to cut me loose before he runs for President. | 他要在竞选总统前摆脱掉我 |
[1:09:37] | We have some major activity out here. | 外面出现大量人员活动 |
[1:09:40] | Looks like we’re blown. | 看来我们暴露了 |
[1:09:58] | We’re in position. Perimeter’s set. No one’s getting out. | 全员就位 已布置了警戒 他们逃不了 |
[1:10:05] | They’re moving a team up the east side. | 他们往东边派去一支分队 |
[1:10:06] | Are you gonna let me talk to them? | 要让我来跟他们说吗 |
[1:10:08] | I can negotiate something. | 我可以跟他们谈判 |
[1:10:10] | Thanks, when we want your help, | 谢了 要你帮忙 |
[1:10:12] | we’ll get out the drain cleaner. | 还不如指望排水沟 |
[1:10:13] | Listen, Plastic Man, | 听好了 塑料男 |
[1:10:15] | those bastards out there probably have orders to kill me, too. | 外头那帮混蛋也许收到命令一起杀了我 |
[1:10:19] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:10:20] | Why? ‘Cause I’m a bad guy? | 咋了 就因为我是坏人吗 |
[1:10:25] | I’m scum? | 我是个卑鄙小人 |
[1:10:26] | Can I just shoot him now? | 我能直接给他来上一枪吗 |
[1:10:28] | No. | 不行 |
[1:10:29] | You don’t have people killed. | 你不能杀人 |
[1:10:32] | I have people killed, I’m the bad guy. Remember? | 我杀人 我是坏人 记得吗 |
[1:10:42] | Not worth a bullet. | 不值得浪费子弹 |
[1:10:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:10:53] | How’s retirement, Frank? | 退休生活怎样 弗兰克 |
[1:10:55] | It’s been a real blast. | 相当刺激啊 |
[1:10:56] | If we have to come in there and get you, it’s gonna be messy. | 如果我们硬闯进去 场面会很惨 |
[1:10:59] | You bet. Real messy. | 可不是 肯定很惨 |
[1:11:02] | I’ve got my orders, Frank. | 我有我的命令 弗兰克 |
[1:11:04] | They come from the Vice President. | 是副总统下的命令 |
[1:11:06] | He’s ordered these hits to | 他下令是为了掩盖 |
[1:11:07] | cover up the war crimes he committed in Guatemala. | 他在危地马拉犯下的战争罪 |
[1:11:10] | I find that hard to believe. | 实在难以置信 |
[1:11:11] | How did you know you’d find me here? | 不然你以为你怎么找到的我 |
[1:11:13] | Some anonymous untraceable tip? | 你真相信是什么匿名线报吗 |
[1:11:18] | Here’s the deal, Frank. | 这么着吧 弗兰克 |
[1:11:20] | You’re gonna walk out that front door and give yourself up. | 你从前门出来投降 |
[1:11:23] | You have my word no one will shoot you. | 我保证不会开枪打你 |
[1:11:25] | I’ll personally take you in | 我亲自逮捕你 |
[1:11:27] | and you will get to tell your side of the story. | 到时你再和我讲是怎么回事 |
[1:11:30] | You got 60 seconds to decide. | 给你一分钟时间决定 |
[1:11:36] | What’s it look like? | 情况怎样 |
[1:11:37] | There’s no clean exit. | 没有安全的出口 |
[1:11:39] | They seem to be coming from everywhere. | 他们包围了这里 |
[1:11:48] | If we had a distraction, I could cover you to the woods. | 如果能引开对方 我能掩护你们进树林 |
[1:12:03] | Looks like there’s not a lot of options, kid. | 看上去没得选了 小子 |
[1:12:08] | I mean | 我是说 |
[1:12:12] | somebody’s gonna have to make the hard choice | 必须有人做出牺牲 |
[1:12:14] | if we’re gonna get out of here alive. | 我们才能活着离开这里 |
[1:12:30] | Been wild. | 我们曾经很野 |
[1:12:34] | Wild and crazy. | 又野又狂 |
[1:12:37] | But I wouldn’t want it any other way. | 但我就喜欢这样 |
[1:12:46] | An honor. | 我的荣幸 |
[1:12:55] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:13:06] | Tell your men to hold their fire. | 让你手下人别开火 |
[1:13:07] | I’m coming out. | 我要出来了 |
[1:13:10] | He’s coming out. All units, hold fire. | 他要出来了 所有人员听着 不要开火 |
[1:13:13] | Repeat, all units, hold fire. | 重复一遍 所有人员不要开火 |
[1:13:15] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:13:22] | Get behind. | 躲在我后面 |
[1:13:25] | Come out now. I’ve got you covered. | 现在出来 我掩护你 |
[1:13:44] | Who fired the shot? | 谁开的枪 |
[1:14:11] | Tell me when the boys make cover, we’ll move. | 他们安全了告诉我 我们撤 |
[1:14:15] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[1:14:53] | They’ve got Sarah. | 他们抓走了莎拉 |
[1:14:58] | Frank, you’re no good to her dead. | 弗兰克 你去了也帮不上忙 |
[1:15:00] | We gotta move. | 我们得离开这 |
[1:15:04] | Come! | 来吧 |
[1:15:06] | Now is not time to waste. | 时间紧迫 |
[1:15:09] | Ivan? | 伊万 |
[1:15:11] | привет кролика[Hello bunny] | 你好啊 小兔兔 |
[1:15:14] | It’s nice to see you again, Ivan. | 很高兴又见到你 伊万 |
[1:15:16] | Did he just call you “Bunny”? | 他管你叫小兔兔吗 |
[1:15:20] | Life sometimes is complicated. | 生活有时很复杂 |
[1:15:30] | To Joe. | 敬乔 |
[1:15:34] | Joe. | 敬乔 |
[1:15:46] | Not to push the bounds of propriety, | 我并不是有意失礼 |
[1:15:49] | but don’t you think we ought to discuss the fact that | 但我们是不是该讨论一下 |
[1:15:51] | the CIA’s being used by | 副总统把中情局 |
[1:15:52] | the Vice President as his personal hit squad | 当做自己的刺杀小分队 |
[1:15:55] | and that they’ll do whatever they can to find us and kill us? | 还尽可能来杀我们的问题 |
[1:16:00] | Options? | 有什么选择 |
[1:16:04] | We could go public. | 我们可以公之于众 |
[1:16:05] | Yeah, right. That didn’t work very well for the reporter. | 是啊 但那个记者可没什么好下场 |
[1:16:10] | And what about Frank’s girlfriend? | 而且弗兰克的女朋友怎么办 |
[1:16:12] | They’ll kill her so fast. | 他们会很快杀了她 |
[1:16:14] | First they’ll interrogate her. | 先审讯她 |
[1:16:16] | They probably already got the wires. | 没准已经把电线拿出来了 |
[1:16:18] | Then give her a little snorkel. Give her a jump. | 把她的头按到水里 围殴一顿 |
[1:16:22] | – Bring in the dent. – Marvin! | -一颗一颗把牙拔掉 -马文 |
[1:16:25] | God! You are such an idiot. | 天啊 你真是个老蠢货 |
[1:16:41] | I want to show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[1:16:51] | This was done to me by the love of my life. | 这是我一生的至爱留下的 |
[1:16:54] | It seems that what we had was not meant to be. | 好像我们的爱有点不合时宜 |
[1:16:58] | But now she sits | 但是现在她 |
[1:17:01] | outside my house | 就坐在我家外面 |
[1:17:04] | drinking vodka. | 喝着伏特加 |
[1:17:11] | Three bullets in the chest. | 胸口上三枪 |
[1:17:14] | When I woke alive, | 我活着醒过来时 |
[1:17:19] | I knew she still loved me. | 我知道她还爱着我 |
[1:17:21] | Or else it would have been the head. | 否则中枪的就是脑袋了 |
[1:17:25] | It was big risk for her, of course, | 当然她也是冒着很大的风险 |
[1:17:28] | but one does crazy things for love. | 但是我们不都是为爱疯狂吗 |
[1:17:36] | Do not fear for your love, my friend. | 不要因为你的爱而畏惧 朋友 |
[1:17:40] | With a small dedicated group, | 有咱们这么一小撮精英 |
[1:17:42] | there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. | 没有办不成的事 |
[1:17:46] | Let me be blunt. | 我就直说了吧 |
[1:17:48] | Nobody knows you’re here. You don’t exist. | 没人知道你在这 你根本不存在 |
[1:17:52] | And unless you cooperate fully, | 除非你跟我们好好配合 |
[1:17:54] | there’s nothing I can’t do to you. | 否则我什么事都做得出来 |
[1:17:56] | – Sir. – Not now. | -长官 -等一会 |
[1:17:59] | Moses is on the phone. | 是摩西打来的 |
[1:18:02] | Okay. Trace is running. | 正在追踪他的位置 |
[1:18:10] | Moses. | 摩西 |
[1:18:12] | Here’s the thing, Cooper. | 听我说 库珀 |
[1:18:15] | With age comes a certain perspective. | 当我真的上了年纪后 |
[1:18:18] | I’d be a liar if I said there | 我不得不承认 |
[1:18:20] | wasn’t a time when I was exactly like you. | 我以前跟你一模一样 |
[1:18:23] | Blind ambition. | 盲目的野心 |
[1:18:25] | Misplaced trust. | 错位的信任 |
[1:18:26] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[1:18:29] | It might help me to decide what to do next. | 这能帮我决定接下来该做什么 |
[1:18:29] | Just keep it going[Mouth]. | 让他接着说[口型] |
[1:18:32] | Why? What are you thinking about? | 为什么 你有什么想法 |
[1:18:34] | Our business is a very hard one. | 咱们这个工作不好做 |
[1:18:37] | But it was never | 但我不是因为 |
[1:18:39] | the killing or the stress, | 杀人啊 或者压力过大啊 |
[1:18:42] | or the bad pay that bothered me. | 或者待遇不好啊什么的不喜欢它 |
[1:18:44] | What was it, Frank? | 那是因为什么 弗兰克 |
[1:18:46] | It’s how anything that you love | 是因为你所爱的一切 |
[1:18:50] | can be taken away from you. | 都可能被夺走 |
[1:18:52] | It taught me never to care. | 这教会了我冷漠 |
[1:18:54] | Never to invest. | 永远不要投入感情 |
[1:18:57] | Then I met this woman. | 直到我遇见了这个姑娘 |
[1:19:00] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[1:19:04] | And now you have her. | 现在她在你手里 |
[1:19:06] | Now I can’t think of anything more horrible | 我知道没什么能比知道你的敌人 |
[1:19:09] | than to know that your enemies can hurt someone that you love. | 要去伤害你所爱的人更糟糕的了 |
[1:19:13] | The feeling is almost indescribable. | 这种感觉几乎无法形容 |
[1:19:22] | You still there, Cooper? | 你还在听吗 库珀 |
[1:19:26] | You’re at my house. | 你在我家里 |
[1:19:35] | Almost indescribable, isn’t it? | 几乎无法形容吧 |
[1:19:40] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:19:43] | Please don’t hurt my family. | 求你别伤害我家人 |
[1:19:46] | If anything happens to Sarah, | 要是莎拉有了什么闪失 |
[1:19:49] | I will rip everything you love out of your life. | 我就把你爱的一切都夺走 |
[1:19:53] | And then I’ll kill you. | 然后再宰了你 |
[1:19:56] | I swear to you, I will keep Sarah safe. | 我发誓 我不会让莎拉出事 |
[1:19:59] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[1:20:01] | Do you understand that? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[1:20:06] | What are you gonna do, Frank? | 你有何打算 弗兰克 |
[1:20:08] | I’m gonna kill the Vice President. | 我要杀了副总统 |
[1:20:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你又有何打算 |
[1:20:19] | Move! Move! | 行动 行动 |
[1:20:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:21:35] | Frank left this for me. | 弗兰克给我留了这个 |
[1:21:38] | Where did he get it from? | 他从哪弄到的 |
[1:21:42] | The secure records depository of the CIA. | 中情局的秘密档案保管处 |
[1:21:55] | Look, Sarah. | 听着 莎拉 |
[1:21:59] | I know Frank’s been right about a few things. | 我知道弗兰克的看法有时是没错 |
[1:22:03] | But he’s about to cross a line from which there’s no turning back. | 但这次他可能要走上一条不归路 |
[1:22:07] | Right now, you have an opportunity to help him. | 现在 你有拉他一把的机会 |
[1:22:12] | You need to tell me everything you know. | 你得告诉我你知道的一切 |
[1:22:14] | Because if I can’t stop him, | 因为如果我没能阻止他 |
[1:22:18] | I’m gonna have to kill him. | 我就不得不杀了他了 |
[1:22:26] | Do you know who Frank Moses is? I mean, really is? | 你知道弗兰克·摩西是谁吗 我是说真实身份 |
[1:22:31] | Do you know what he’s done? | 你知道他干过什么吗 |
[1:22:39] | You’re asking me for help? That is so lame. | 你是在向我求助吗 这也太蠢了吧 |
[1:22:44] | He’s gonna eat you for lunch. | 他会直接把你吃了 |
[1:22:52] | She’s never gonna trust us. | 她不可能相信我们 |
[1:22:54] | I can’t blame her. The tip off was a trap. | 这也不能怪她 那个线报是个陷阱 |
[1:22:57] | Someone’s got us dancing like marionettes. | 有人像玩木偶一样耍得我们团团转 |
[1:23:05] | Just like Moses called it. | 就像摩西说的一样 |
[1:23:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:23:11] | He will take a shot at the V.P. | 他会杀了副总统 |
[1:23:13] | That’s a problem for the Secret Service. | 这是特勤局的职责了 |
[1:23:18] | Moses’ll take them apart. | 摩西能轻易搞定他们 |
[1:23:22] | Plug me into their detail. | 把我安插进去 |
[1:23:25] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[1:23:27] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[1:23:29] | I’ll keep her close. Protected. Off the grid. | 把她带在身边 严加看管 切断外界联络 |
[1:23:40] | I put a few things away. | 我还存了点东西 |
[1:23:42] | Just in case, you know. | 以防万一 |
[1:23:43] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[1:23:50] | Swedish K. | 瑞典-K |
[1:23:54] | Now that is exciting. | 太有激情了 |
[1:23:59] | Explosives? | 炸药呢 |
[1:24:00] | Just past the RPGs. | 榴弹发射器那边 |
[1:24:02] | I love you, man. | 爱死你了 哥们 |
[1:24:04] | – Make yourself at home. – The Vice President’s gonna love this. | -随便拿 -副总统肯定喜欢 |
[1:24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:07] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:25:09] | Sorry. Silly. | 不好意思 忘了这个了 |
[1:25:14] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:29] | – Thank you very much. – You’re welcome. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[1:25:39] | Welcome, Ms. Brown. | 欢迎您 布朗女士 |
[1:25:44] | It’s a pleasure to have you at our Victory Fund Gala. | 很荣幸能邀请你来到胜利基金晚宴 |
[1:25:46] | Oh, I’m so looking forward to it. | 这是我期盼已久的了 |
[1:25:53] | Raptor is cleared for entry. | 猛禽已经准备进入 |
[1:25:55] | After you, Mr. Vice President. | 请吧 副总统先生 |
[1:25:57] | A true war hero, | 一位真正的战争英雄 |
[1:25:59] | a fabulous friend and a wonderful leader. | 亲切的朋友以及出色的领导者 |
[1:26:02] | And so it’s with great pleasure I introduce to you, | 接下来我很荣幸地请出 |
[1:26:07] | vice President Robert Stanton. | 我们的副总统罗伯特·史坦顿 |
[1:26:12] | I love you, sir! | 我爱你 先生 |
[1:26:17] | Thank you, everybody. Thank you so much for being here. | 谢谢大家 谢谢你们来到这里 |
[1:26:21] | I’m gonna keep this short and sweet | 我得把话说得简短温馨一点 |
[1:26:22] | so you’ll actually write those checks you’ve been promising. | 这样你们才能乖乖的给我写支票 |
[1:26:29] | Seriously, though, great to see you all. | 我是说真的 当然 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:26:32] | It’s the wonderful people here tonight | 当初是今晚在这的这些贵宾们 |
[1:26:34] | that got us into the White House in the first place. | 让我有机会进入白宫 |
[1:26:36] | And I believe it’s this wonderful group of people | 而且我也相信这些贵宾 |
[1:26:38] | who will keep us there for a long, long time! | 会让我在白宫待很久 很久 |
[1:26:43] | My good friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[1:26:46] | I am proud to announce that | 我很骄傲地宣布 |
[1:26:47] | I will be forming an exploratory committee | 我将组建一个竞选考察委员会 |
[1:26:48] | with the primary goal of seeking a nomination for the Presidency. | 旨在参与竞选总统 |
[1:27:02] | We’ve had a great journey together. | 我们的过去很辉煌 |
[1:27:05] | But I firmly believe that the best is still to come. | 但我坚信未来更加美好 |
[1:27:10] | God bless you all. | 上帝保佑你们 |
[1:27:12] | God bless America! | 上帝保佑美国 |
[1:27:38] | Hello, bunny. | 你好啊 小兔兔 |
[1:27:39] | Moves like that could get you killed. | 这种动作你那把老骨头受不了的 |
[1:27:42] | Your radiance tonight renders me almost speechless. | 你今晚的光芒差一点让我瞠目结舌 |
[1:27:46] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[1:27:51] | What are you grinning at? | 你笑什么 |
[1:27:53] | I’ve always dreamed of killing an American President. | 我一直都梦想着能杀一个美国总统 |
[1:27:57] | Vice President. | 是副总统 |
[1:27:59] | Whatever. | 一样 |
[1:28:01] | Having you in my arms once again, I get carried away. | 再一次把你揽在怀中 我都有点不习惯了 |
[1:28:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:28:09] | Tell me you love me. | 跟我说你爱我 |
[1:28:12] | It’s been a long time, Ivan. | 已经过去很多年了 伊万 |
[1:28:14] | Blink of an eye. | 弹指一挥间而已 |
[1:28:18] | Ivan. | 伊万 |
[1:28:20] | The music has stopped. | 音乐已经停了 |
[1:28:23] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[1:28:27] | To work then. | 那还是干正事吧 |
[1:28:35] | Ivan! | 伊万 |
[1:28:51] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[1:29:15] | – This area is off limits. – No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | -本区域禁止入内 -没事的 |
[1:29:18] | You’ll have to turn around. | 请您离开 |
[1:29:19] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事的 |
[1:29:21] | It’s all right. I’m sure I’m allowed. | 没关系 我肯定可以进来 |
[1:29:23] | You’ll have to go back up, ma’am, | 请您退后 女士 |
[1:29:24] | or I’ll have to treat you as a threat. | 否则我只能将您视作威胁 |
[1:29:26] | Where exactly is the threat? | 哪有什么威胁呢 |
[1:29:47] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:29:49] | Oh, my God! | 我滴天啊 |
[1:29:50] | Gas! I smell gas! | 瓦斯 有瓦斯 |
[1:29:53] | Gas! Gas! | 瓦斯 瓦斯 |
[1:29:56] | Gas! | 瓦斯 |
[1:30:07] | Stand aside. | 让开 |
[1:30:11] | Primary exit blocked. Secondary, move. | 主出口无法通过 去副出口 快 |
[1:30:13] | Move! Move! Move! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[1:30:19] | Let me out of here! Let me out of here! | 让我出去 让我出去 |
[1:31:08] | What the hell are they using? | 他们到底用的什么玩意 |
[1:31:30] | Get back up in here to the north stairwell, now! | 北面楼梯间需要支援 快来 |
[1:31:52] | Ah, yes. | 漂亮 |
[1:32:03] | Move to the other limo. I’ll cover you. | 到那辆加长车那去 我掩护你 |
[1:32:26] | We have to go. Now! Now! | 我们得离开这 快 快 |
[1:32:36] | Approaching target from the rear. | 正从后方包抄目标 |
[1:33:03] | Outside! | 去外面 |
[1:33:05] | Secret Service, everybody down! | 特勤局 所有人都趴下 |
[1:33:31] | Cover us! We’re moving now! | 掩护 我们马上撤离 |
[1:33:35] | Come on! Move! | 快 快走 |
[1:33:36] | Go! | 走 |
[1:33:43] | I remember the Secret Service being tougher. | 特勤局现在怎么这么逊 |
[1:33:46] | Me, too. | 同感 |
[1:33:50] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[1:34:00] | Marvin. | 马文 |
[1:34:04] | Bugger! | 该死 |
[1:34:36] | – Almost there. – Marvin. | -快到了 -马文 |
[1:34:37] | We gotta move. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[1:34:39] | You’re on your own. I’m no use anymore. | 你一个人走吧 我已经没什么用处了 |
[1:34:44] | Good luck. Go on. | 祝你好运 走吧 |
[1:34:50] | Let’s move! | 进来 |
[1:34:54] | Are you hit, sir? | 你中枪了吗 先生 |
[1:34:55] | – Are you hit? – I’m fine! Just get me the hell out of here. | -你中枪了吗 -我没事 赶紧离开这破地方 |
[1:35:16] | Perhaps I could be of assistance? | 有什么能为您效劳的吗 |
[1:35:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:35:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:35:44] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:35:52] | What the… | 我操… |
[1:35:57] | Go. Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:36:00] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:36:12] | Get in! Get in! | 进去 进去 |
[1:36:15] | Go, go, go! | 快开 快开 快开 |
[1:36:21] | Stop the car! Stop… | 停车 停 |
[1:36:23] | Don’t you dare stop! You keep going! | 不许停车 继续开 |
[1:36:25] | Stop the car! Pull over! | 停车 靠边停车 |
[1:36:35] | I wanna know what the hell that was all about! | 给我弄明白刚才那是怎么回事 |
[1:36:58] | – Burbacher! – Get him off! | -柏巴赫 -把他弄下来 |
[1:37:00] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[1:37:03] | Raptor is secure. | 猛禽已经脱离危险 |
[1:37:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:37:23] | One of the men you ordered killed. | 你下令杀的那些人之一 |
[1:37:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:37:29] | Guatemala. | 危地马拉 |
[1:37:32] | I was there. | 我也在那 |
[1:37:40] | Well… | 这个 |
[1:37:47] | I’m sure we can negotiate something. | 我们有事还是可以协商的吧 |
[1:37:50] | Starting to come back to you now, is it? | 开始想起来了吧 |
[1:37:54] | If you’re looking for revenge… | 你要是想报仇… |
[1:37:56] | This is not about revenge. | 这跟报仇没关系 |
[1:38:03] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[1:38:08] | Not just you. | 不止是你 |
[1:38:20] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:38:22] | I’m at the Evanston power plant. | 我在埃文斯顿发电厂 |
[1:38:24] | You have 15 minutes to bring me Sarah. | 十五分钟之内把莎拉带过来 |
[1:38:26] | Or I kill the vice President. | 不然我就杀了副总统 |
[1:38:33] | He just made contact. He wants the girl. | 他刚打来电话 他要那个姑娘 |
[1:38:35] | Evanston Power Station. 15 minutes. | 埃文斯顿发电厂 15分钟之后 |
[1:38:38] | You better alert Secret Service. | 最好通知特勤局 |
[1:38:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:38:42] | Secret Service is en route. | 特勤局正在路上 |
[1:39:02] | All right, come on. | 好了 起来 |
[1:39:07] | Where’s Sarah? | 莎拉呢 |
[1:39:09] | She’s on her way. | 她正在路上 |
[1:39:13] | It’s over, Frank. | 已经结束了 弗兰克 |
[1:39:15] | Any minute the whole world is gonna drop on you. | 你撑不了多久 |
[1:39:18] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:39:44] | Hey, tough guy. | 你好啊 强硬男 |
[1:39:48] | Surprised to see me? | 见到我是不是很惊讶 |
[1:39:51] | What the hell’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:39:52] | Alex… | 亚历… |
[1:39:54] | Just give him what he wants. I can’t do this anymore. | 他想要什么就给他吧 我不能再这样下去了 |
[1:40:00] | You ordered these killings, not me. | 是你下令杀了那些人 不是我 |
[1:40:04] | I don’t want to have anything to do with this anymore. | 我不想再和这有什么关联了 |
[1:40:12] | You shot me. | 你居然朝我开枪 |
[1:40:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:40:20] | I loved watching you being a good guy. | 我喜欢看着你扮好人 |
[1:40:24] | Kicking ass for your country. | 为国家奉献青春 |
[1:40:28] | It showed a spectacular lack of vision. | 这说明你非常没有眼光 |
[1:40:32] | The girl goes free. | 放了那姑娘 |
[1:40:34] | That’ll cost you a gun. | 你得把枪放下 |
[1:40:41] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[1:40:47] | I tore up all those checks. | 我把收到的支票都撕了 |
[1:40:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:40:55] | I just wanted to talk to you. | 就是为了能和你说话 |
[1:41:04] | Cooper, | 库珀 |
[1:41:06] | cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[1:41:20] | Wilkes told me you had promise. | 威克斯跟我说你保证过 |
[1:41:22] | Okay, here’s how it goes. | 那我们这样办 |
[1:41:25] | Moses just shot the V.P. | 是摩西杀了副总统 |
[1:41:28] | You kill him and the girl, | 你要杀了他还有那个姑娘 |
[1:41:30] | and you’re head of the CIA. | 然后你就是中情局的头了 |
[1:41:35] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[1:41:38] | This is gonna happen either way. | 你照不照做都已成定局了 |
[1:41:42] | Fuck you, Cynthia. | 去你妹的 辛茜娅 |
[1:42:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:48] | This gonna be a problem? | 这个是不是不好处理 |
[1:42:53] | No. | 不会 |
[1:42:56] | I got it… | 我能处理好 |
[1:42:58] | Grandpa. | 老爷子 |
[1:43:11] | Feel better now? | 感觉好点了没 |
[1:43:12] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:43:14] | Wanna get pancakes? | 想不想吃烤薄饼 |
[1:43:19] | Can you believe it? It all worked out. | 真不敢相信啊 竟然都解决了 |
[1:43:22] | Something bad is gonna happen very soon. | 很快就会有坏事发生了 |
[1:43:26] | Maybe not. Wait a second. | 不一定 等等 |
[1:43:29] | Nobody’s chasing us. | 没人追着我们跑了 |
[1:43:32] | No one’s trying to kill us. | 没人想杀我们了 |
[1:43:35] | I think we just got our lives back. | 我们自己的生活又回来了 |
[1:43:38] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[1:43:41] | You still owe me a small favor. | 你还欠我一点点人情 |
[1:43:43] | Oh, Ivan! | 伊万啊 |
[1:43:46] | His timing is terrible. | 他真不会挑时间 |
[1:43:48] | You gave a favor to him? | 你答应要帮他一个忙吗 |
[1:43:51] | Just a tiny little nuclear problem in Moldova. | 摩尔多瓦那一个小小的核问题 |
[1:43:56] | Can we go? | 我们能去吗 |
[1:44:01] | Yes. We can go. | 当然可以 |
[1:44:33] | I told you something bad was gonna happen. | 跟你说过会有坏事发生 |
[1:44:35] | Keep your dress on. | 别让衣服掉下来 |
[1:44:39] | Moldova sucks. | 摩尔多瓦真差劲 |
[1:44:41] | Moldova sucks! | 摩尔多瓦真差劲 |
[1:44:44] | Next time, your girlfriend can wear the dress. | 下次让你女朋友穿这破裙子 |