Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Ready Player One(头号玩家)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Ready Player One(头号玩家)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:头号玩家
英文名称:Ready Player One
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:18] Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X 1. X1 带你体验身临其境的真实感
[01:22] No pain, no gain. 没有痛苦 哪有收获
[01:45] Pizza, guys. 披萨到啦
[02:09] Hello, Wade. 你好啊 韦德
[02:10] Hello, Mrs. Gilmore. 你好 吉尔摩夫人
[02:12] What’s the matter? Life getting you down? 怎么了 日子过得不顺心吗
[02:19] I was born in 2027. 我出生于2027年
[02:22] After the Corn Syrup Droughts, 这时的人类已经历过玉米糖浆饥荒
[02:24] after the Bandwidth Riots. 和带宽暴乱的年代
[02:26] After people stopped trying to fix problems 大家已经厌倦了解决问题
[02:28] and just tried to outlive them. 只求能凑合活下去
[02:37] My parents, they didn’t make it through those times, 我父母没撑过那段日子
[02:39] so I live here in Columbus, Ohio, 所以我现在跟俄亥俄州哥伦布市的
[02:41] with my Aunt Alice. 爱丽丝姨妈住一起
[02:43] In 2045, 在2045年
[02:45] Columbus is the fastest-growing city on Earth. 哥伦布市是全球发展最快的城市
[02:49] It’s where Halliday and Morrow 哈利迪和莫罗正是在这里
[02:50] started Gregarious Games. 开发了他们的社交游戏公司项目
[02:57] These days, reality is a bummer. 这年头 现实就是一坨屎
[02:59] Everyone is looking for a way to escape, 在所有人都想逃离现实之际
[03:01] and that’s why Halliday… 哈利迪无疑
[03:03] That’s why he was such a hero to us. 成为了我们的英雄
[03:06] He showed us that we could go somewhere without going anywhere at all. 他令我们可以足不出户 便可以游遍全世界
[03:11] You don’t need a destination 只要你脚下有一台
[03:12] when you’re running on an omnidirectional treadmill 四声道压敏底垫全方位跑步机
[03:14] with quadraphonic, pressure-sensitive underlay. 你就可以随时出发
[03:18] James Halliday saw the future. 詹姆斯·哈利迪不仅预见了未来
[03:20] And then he built it. 还亲手创造了它
[03:22] He gave us a place to go. 他为所有人创造了一个世界
[03:24] A place called 它被称作
[03:26] the OASIS. 绿洲
[03:41] This is the OASIS. 这里就是绿洲
[03:43] It’s a place where the limits of reality are your own imagination. 在这里唯一限制你的 只有你的想象力
[04:01] You can do anything… 你可以做任何事
[04:04] Go anywhere. 去任何地方
[04:07] Like the vacation planet. 例如度假星球
[04:08] Surf a 50-foot monster wave in Hawaii. 挑战夏威夷15米高的巨浪
[04:11] You can ski down the pyramids. 或在金字塔上滑雪
[04:14] You can climb Mount Everest 甚至可以爬上珠峰
[04:16] with Batman. 和蝙蝠侠一起
[04:20] Check out this place. It’s a casino the size of a planet. 还有这里 如同星球一样大的赌场
[04:24] You can lose your money there. 赌博的好去处
[04:25] You can get married. You can get divorced. 你可以在这结婚 离婚
[04:28] You can… You can go in there. 或者是进去风流一下
[04:32] People come to the OASIS for all the things they can do, 人们来绿洲做自己想做的事
[04:35] but they stay because of all the things they can be. 不过能变成任何模样 才是他们留下的原因
[04:40] Tall, beautiful, scary, a different sex, 高大 漂亮 吓人 不同的性别
[04:43] a different species, live-action, cartoon. 不同的物种 电影角色 甚至卡通人物
[04:46] It’s all your call. 都你说了算
[04:49] Yeah, that’s me. Well, that’s my avatar. 这就是我 应该说是我的游戏角色
[04:52] At least, until I feel like changing it. 至少在没用腻之前是
[04:56] Except for eating, sleeping, and bathroom breaks, 除了吃饭睡觉和上厕所
[04:59] whatever people wanna do, they do it in the OASIS. 人们想做的事都能在绿洲里完成
[05:03] And since everyone is here, this is where we meet each other. 大家都在玩 平时也在这里见面
[05:06] It’s where we make friends. 自然成了我们交友的地方
[05:07] Locate Aech. 定位艾奇
[05:10] Locating Aech. 正在定位艾奇
[05:15] Aech located. 艾奇已定位
[05:17] Sector 12. Planet Doom. 第12区 毁灭星球
[05:20] Planet Doom, the most dangerous place in the OASIS, 毁灭星球 绿洲里最危险的区域
[05:23] and a pretty great place to pick up coin. 也是赚取金币的好去处
[05:27] Figures Aech would be there. 就知道艾奇会在那儿
[05:31] Aech is my best friend in the OASIS. 艾奇是我绿洲里最好的朋友
[05:34] He’s my best friend, period. 至少目前是吧
[05:37] Even though I’ve never actually met him in the real world. 即使我们在现实生活中从未谋面
[05:44] – What’s up, Aech? – Hey, what up, Z? – 别来无恙 艾奇 – 你好啊 Z
[05:46] Next race is in 20 minutes, 离下场赛车只剩20分钟了
[05:47] and I can’t do the late one. 之后的场次我没空去不了
[05:48] What the hell are you up to? 你在忙什么呢
[05:50] Man, getting my kills on, bro. 我杀人杀得正嗨呢 伙计
[05:53] Is that Daito? 那是大东吗
[05:54] Dafio and She. 大东和阿修都在
[06:02] This an artifact hunt? 是在神器狩猎吗
[06:03] Yup. Gregarious 120. 没错 120级的神器
[06:06] Turn into any giant robot for two minutes. 变身任意巨型机器人两分钟
[06:09] That’s rad. 真厉害
[06:10] Artifacts. 神器狩猎
[06:12] Those were key. 致胜的关键
[06:15] Halliday made sure the OASIS was littered 哈利迪在绿洲随机散布了
[06:17] with enough randomly powerful stuff 不少厉害道具
[06:20] that anyone could win if they had the skills. 任何玩家都能凭本事获取
[06:25] Death matches and artifact hunts are a good way to coin-snatch, 生死恶斗和神器狩猎都能赚到金币
[06:28] but depending on your level of armor, they’re risky. 风险越高 你的装备也要跟得上才行
[06:32] You see, everyone starts the same, 所有人都在一条起跑线上
[06:34] but the more coin you make… 但当你得到更多的金币后
[06:35] – the more you level up.- Mom! Mom! – 你的等级也随之升高 – 妈
[06:37] If you get killed, your avatar can come back to life. but… 被击杀时 你的角色可以复活 但
[06:40] Go get your dad! 找你爸去
[06:40] you lose all your stuff. 你会失去一切
[06:44] Everything you’ve ever worked for. 你在游戏中呕心沥血所得到的一切
[06:47] All your money. 你所有的游戏财产
[06:51] Your clothes. 衣饰
[06:54] Your weapons. 武器
[06:55] Since people spend most of their time in the OASIS… 由于很多人将大部分精力花在了绿洲上
[07:01] losing your shit means… 失去它们意味着
[07:04] Well, losing your shit. 万念俱焚
[07:08] Aech, 10 minutes until the race starts. 艾奇 还有10分钟比赛就开始了
[07:10] Okay, Mom, I heard you. 好了 老妈子 我知道了
[07:12] You see, 你懂的
[07:13] The OASIS was the brainchild of James Halliday. 绿洲是詹姆斯·哈利迪的智慧结晶
[07:17] He and his partner, Ogden Morrow, 他和搭档奥格登·莫罗
[07:18] released the first OASIS build in 2025. 在2025年发布了第一版绿洲
[07:22] It was an instant success, and it made them both very rich. 游戏大获成功 他们俩赚得盆满钵盈
[07:26] But Morrow was out of the picture after a few years. 但莫罗没几年就销声匿迹了
[07:28] And Halliday? 至于哈利迪
[07:30] He wasn’t just the owner of the world’s biggest company. 他不仅是全球最大公司的持有人
[07:33] He was like a god. 更像是神一般的存在
[07:35] People loved him. 广受玩家景仰
[07:37] They worshiped him as much as his creation. 玩家对他本人的崇拜不亚于他的作品
[07:39] Maybe we should stop talking about it 或许我们可以停止讲解
[07:42] and start, uh, showing it. 直接 展示它
[07:44] If you all wanna reach under your seats, 请大家看看自己的座位下方
[07:47] you’ll find that there’s nothing there. 你会发现什么都没有
[07:49] But we’re each gonna bring you one now. 但马上你们就将人手一台
[07:53] And then, on January 7, 2040… 紧接着 在2040年1月7日
[08:00] He died. 他死了
[08:04] And what he left behind 而他所留下的东西
[08:07] changed everything. 改变了一切
[08:22] Hello. 你好
[08:24] lam James Halliday. 我是詹姆斯·哈利迪
[08:26] If you’re watching this, I’m dead. 当你看到这段视频时 我已经死了
[08:30] Before I died, I created 在我死前 我制作了一个
[08:32] what we in the biz call an “Easter egg.” 在游戏行业中所谓的”彩蛋”
[08:37] A hidden object in a game 彩蛋隐藏在游戏中
[08:39] that gives special powers to whoever discovers it. 将赐予发现它的玩家特殊的奖励
[08:45] The first person to find the egg 第一个找到
[08:48] I’ve hidden somewhere inside the OASIS 我藏在绿洲里彩蛋的玩家
[08:51] will inherit my stock in Gregarious Games, 可以继承我在社交游戏公司里的所有股权
[08:55] currently valued in excess of half a million dollar… 目前大概市值超过五十…
[08:59] Uh, half a trillion dollars’ worth, 应该是五千亿美元
[09:02] and total control of the OASIS itself. 同时将获得绿洲的绝对控股权
[09:08] In the form of my avatar, 我用我游戏中的角色
[09:12] Anorak the All-Knowing, 全知全能的阿诺克
[09:14] I created three keys. 创造了三把钥匙
[09:18] Three hidden challenges test for worthy traits 并隐藏在三场能够展现真正玩家精神的挑战
[09:21] revealing three hidden keys to three magic gates. 通过挑战后可以用钥匙打开三扇魔法大门
[09:25] And those with the skill to survive these straits 只有真正的玩家能克服重重困难
[09:30] will reach the end, where the prize awaits. 到达胜利的终点 并获得奖励
[09:34] Off you go, Keys… 去吧 钥匙
[09:39] The keys aren’tjust laying around under a rock somewhere. 这些钥匙可不是藏在石头底下这么简单
[09:44] I suppose you could say they’re invisible, 应该说它是看不见的
[09:47] hidden in a dark room that’s at the center of a maze 就藏在迷宫中央的小黑屋里
[09:51] that’s located somewhere 而这个迷宫则藏在
[09:55] up here. 这里
[09:57] Let the hunt for Halliday’s Easter egg 彩蛋狩猎
[10:02] begin. 快乐
[10:09] The challenge is to find three keys, 挑战内容是找到三把钥匙
[10:12] but in five years, no one has even gotten one key. 但五年来 大家连一把都没找着
[10:15] And the big scoreboard? Still empty. 那个积分榜呢 也还空着
[10:18] Some long-forgotten gunter cracked the first clue 后来终于有彩蛋猎人破解了第一条线索
[10:20] and found the first challenge. 并发现了第一个挑战
[10:22] Then, this portal appeared. 于是 这扇传送门出现了
[10:25] But the challenge to win the first key 但获取第一把钥匙的挑战
[10:27] was a race designed by Halliday 是由哈利迪设计的一场竞速赛
[10:28] that was so hard, no one had ever finished it. 难度极高 至今无人能完成赛程
[10:31] The only ones still trying are the gunters, as in “egg hunters,” 现在只有那些彩蛋猎人们还在反复尝试
[10:35] like me and Sho and Daito, and my best friend, Aech. 像我 阿修 大东 以及我死党艾奇
[10:38] Oh, and of course, 对了
[10:40] the Sixers. 还有第六人
[10:42] The Sixers work for IOI… 他们受雇于IOI
[10:44] – Sixers. – innovative Online Industries. ! – 第六人 – 创新网络公司
[10:46] They’re the second-largest company in the world 全球第二大的公司
[10:48] with designs on becoming the first. 满是向上篡位的野心
[10:50] Which is why they’re putting everything they got into winning Halliday’s contest. 因此他们倾尽一切 只为赢得哈利迪的彩蛋
[10:54] Buckle up! 系绑带
[10:56] Sit in! 上车
[10:58] We call ’em “Sixers” because that’s the company rule. 之所以叫第六人 是因为公司规定
[11:01] No name, just numbers. 只用数字命名角色
[11:04] They have a support team made up of Halliday scholars. 他们还有个专家智囊团 专门负责研究哈利迪
[11:07] Like me, they spend all their time studying pop culture 他们和我一样 挖空心思在研究
[11:10] that Halliday was obsessed with, 哈利迪着迷的流行文化
[11:11] trying to find clues to solve the contest. 试图从中找到线索破解谜题
[11:16] They’re just following the orders of the head of IOI, 不过他们只是听令于IOI的头儿行事
[11:19] this dickweed named Nolan Sorrento. 这个叫诺兰·索伦托的混蛋
[11:28] How’d you get here before me? 你怎么还先到了
[11:29] Well, I didn’t make a pit stop at the hair salon. 我可没抽空去做个美发沙龙
[11:32] What up, Z? 你好啊 Z
[11:33] What’s up, Aech? 你好 艾奇
[11:35] Saved you a spot. 帮你留了车位
[11:36] Thanks, bro. 谢了 伙计
[11:42] I gotta go to the back. 我得去后面
[11:43] Ugh. So you can skim coins from crashed cars? 好捞被撞毁的车掉出来的金币吗
[11:46] – That’s just sad, man. – Fuel’s low. – 太逊了 伙计 – 手头紧了
[11:49] Oh, but you still had enough to pay for that Something About Mary hairdo. 那你还有钱去做《我为玛丽狂》的玛丽发型
[12:34] First to the key. 首夺钥匙
[12:36] First to the egg! 先得彩蛋
[13:27] Aech, are you seeing this? 艾奇 你看到了吗
[13:31] Yeah, I see it. That’s Kaneda’s bike from Akira. 嗯 《阿基拉》里金田正太郎的摩托
[13:34] It’s a licensed skin over a standard frame. 标准车身涂了特许涂层
[13:36] No, not the bike. Forget the bike. 不 不是说车
[13:39] The girl, I think it’s Art3mis. 骑车的那个女孩 是阿尔忒密斯
[13:41] The Art3mis? The Sixer Fixer? 阿尔忒密斯 那个第六人终结者?
[13:43] I’ve seen all her walk-throughs, her Twitch streams. 我看过她所有通关录像和游戏直播
[13:46] It’s her. It’s definitely her. 是她 绝对是她
[15:35] Go, go, go! Get there! Come on! 冲 冲 冲 冲过去 加油
[15:43] You got it, you got it! 你能行的 你能过去的
[15:54] Balls. 倒霉
[16:01] She’s not gonna make it. 她过不去的
[16:04] Bail! Bail out! 弃车 停下来
[16:06] Bail! 快弃车
[16:46] Damn, I loved that bike. 该死 这是我最爱的车
[16:47] Oh, Aech could… 艾奇可以…
[16:48] Well, he’s my friend, but he could fix it for you. 他是我朋友 能帮你把车修好
[16:58] This is my workshop. Touch nothing. 这是我的工作间 请不要乱碰东西
[17:08] Where did you find an Iron Giant? 这钢铁巨人是在哪儿找到的
[17:10] Find it? I’m building it. That’s a commission. 是我自己做的 受人之托
[17:13] Oh, yeah. 哦 对了
[17:14] Aech is top-rated on the mod boards. 艾奇在模组改装方面可是榜上有名
[17:16] People all over the OASIS pay him serious coin. 整个绿洲的玩家都雇他打造东西
[17:19] Oh, hey, check this out! 看看这个
[17:21] Hey. Z, yo. 嘿 Z 别
[17:24] The Galactica, of course. 太空堡垒卡拉狄加
[17:25] – These are my babies, all right, man? – Sulaco, – 这些是我的宝贝 – 苏拉科号
[17:27] – from Aliens. – Dude, how are you showing off my shit? – 《异形》里的 – 伙计 你拿我的东西炫耀个什么劲
[17:29] Valley Forge, from Silent Running. 《宇宙静悄悄》里的福吉谷号
[17:31] Oh, where’s the Harkonnen Drop-Skim’? 哈肯尼运输舰哪儿去了
[17:32] That thing is sick. Folds space like a boss. I mean, 那个才叫厉害 折越空间跟小儿科一样
[17:35] – you can get from lncipio to Arrakis in three seconds… – Fingers! – 从因斯比奥到阿拉吉斯星球只需要3秒 – 小心手指
[17:39] You’ll have to excuse him. 你多包涵
[17:40] He gets a little nervous around pretty girls. 他遇到漂亮姑娘就紧张
[17:49] I can fix it in 10 minutes. 10分钟就能修好
[17:53] Yup. 没错
[17:55] – He’s pretty great. – I assume you and Shoulder Blades are clanned up. – 他超厉害的 – 所以你和大块头是组队的
[17:59] Oh, Aech? Nah. 艾奇吗 不
[18:01] I mean, he’s really good, 我的意思是 他很厉害
[18:04] but I don’t clan. 但我从不组队
[18:06] Oh, because you’re Parzival, 因为你是帕西法尔
[18:09] as in the knight who found the Holy Grail by himself. 那个单枪匹马找到圣杯的骑士
[18:11] What about you, Art3mis? Goddess of the hunt. 那你呢 阿尔忒密斯 狩猎女神
[18:14] Clans must be killing to sign you up. 那些队伍为了组你肯定打得头破血流
[18:18] – Favorite shooter? – Excuse me? – 最爱的射击游戏 – 什么
[18:20] James Halliday’s favorite first-person shooter. 詹姆斯·哈利迪最爱的第一人称射击游戏
[18:22] – What? – Oh. GoldenE ye. – 是哪一款 – 《007 黄金眼》
[18:23] – Playing as? – Oddjob. Is this a test? – 哪个角色 – 奥德贾伯 你在考我吗
[18:26] Favorite game variant? 最爱的游戏模式呢
[18:27] Game variant was “slappers only.” No weapons. “徒手搏斗” 就是不用武器
[18:29] I know what “slappers only” means. Racer? 我知道什么是”徒手搏斗” 赛车游戏呢
[18:31] Turbo. And his favorite food was Hot Pockets. 《涡轮车手》最喜欢的食物是口袋三明治
[18:33] Favorite restaurant was Chuck E Cheese. 最爱的餐馆是查克芝士餐厅
[18:35] Song was Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggies. 歌曲是巴格斯乐队的《录像带杀死广播歌星》
[18:37] Video was Take on Me by A-ha. MV是阿哈乐队的《接受我》
[18:39] Oh, oh… His favorite quote was from Superman. 他最喜欢的一句台词引自《超人》
[18:44] “Some people can read War and Peace 有的人读了《战争与和平》
[18:45] “and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story…” 只把它当作是一个简单的冒险故事
[18:48] “Others can read the ingredients on the back of a chewing-gum wrapper 也有人读着口香糖包装纸上的成分表
[18:50] “and unlock the secrets of the universe.” “就解开了宇宙的秘密”
[18:54] LeX Luthor. 莱克斯·卢瑟
[18:56] Cool. 酷
[18:59] What would you do? If you won. The whole contest, I mean. 你有什么打算 如果你找到彩蛋的话
[19:03] Oh! I mean, I’ve got tons of plans in the real world. 我在现实中的打算多了去了
[19:06] I’d move into a huge mansion, buy a bunch of cool shit, not be poor. 我要住进大豪宅 买一堆超酷的玩意儿 再也不当穷人
[19:12] Now I know why you stopped short. 我知道你那时候为什么停车了
[19:16] I stopped because of Kong. No one ever makes it past Kong. 是因为金刚 没人能过金刚这关
[19:19] That’s, like, a rule. 就像…这关的规则一样
[19:21] Well, then you know it can’t be true. Because Halliday hated making rules. 你知道这是不可能的 哈利迪最讨厌制定规则
[19:24] I can’t afford to zero out. 我可承受不起被爆号重练
[19:26] – You’re afraid to lose your shit. – No, I’m not! – 你只是怕掉装备 – 不 我没有
[19:27] What happens when IOI offers you guaranteed coin 要是IOI给你提供足够的金币
[19:29] for the keys to the kingdom? 让你去夺取找到彩蛋的钥匙呢
[19:31] Nolan Sorrento takes over the world. 诺兰·索伦托将接管整个绿洲
[19:33] A real gunter would risk everything to save the OASIS from IOI. 真正的彩蛋猎人会不顾一切 保护绿洲免遭IOI毒手
[19:37] Who said that? 谁说的
[19:39] Me. 我
[19:43] There you go. Good as new. 搞定 焕然一新
[19:45] Thanks for the fix-up, my man. 谢谢你帮我修车 伙计
[19:57] That’s better. 好看多了
[19:59] I’ll wave to you from the finish line, McFly. 我会在终点等你 迈克弗莱
[20:06] That went well. 进展不错嘛
[20:08] Thanks to you, Captain Big Mouth. 都怪你 大嘴巴队长
[20:09] Wade? Wade? Where the hell are my gloves? 韦德 韦德 我手套哪儿去了
[20:13] Shit. I gotta go. 该死 我得走了
[20:18] X1. X1套装
[20:19] When I’m after gold on Planet Doom, I need every edge I can get. 在毁灭星球上大杀特杀时 我需要做好万全的准备
[20:23] Every push, punch, gunshot, you feel it all. 所有碰撞 拳脚 甚至子弹 全都感同身受
[20:27] Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X 1. X1套装 带你体验身临其境的真实感
[20:31] PLAYER”. The X1 is like wearing a second skin. X1套装仿佛是你的第二层皮肤
[20:34] A skin that kicks ass. 带给你爆爽的体验
[20:37] I zeroed out because of your broke-ass gloves. 老子因为你那副破手套爆号重练了
[20:40] Who told you to use them? 谁让你用的
[20:42] You took hers. 你拿了她的
[20:45] So you lost a death match. 你输了一场生死恶斗
[20:47] Why don’t you just respawn and level up like everyone else? 也是照样要复活 然后从头打起升级
[20:51] You don’t get it. 你不懂
[20:52] I bought all these power-ups for this challenge, and I lost it all. 为了这次挑战我买了这么多的装备 全输光了
[20:55] That artifact was gonna pay for the house! 那本来是我买房的钱
[20:57] Wait. 等等
[20:58] How much of our house money did you spend on upgrades? 你为升级花了多少我们的房钱
[21:03] Well, all of it, but I was gonna win. 全部 但我本来就要赢了
[21:06] That was our ticket out of here. 那是我们用来离开这里的钱啊
[21:11] You idiot. 你个蠢货
[21:12] No, but I only lost because of the bad gloves. 我之所以没赢都是这破手套害的
[21:15] Our house! Our goddamn house! 我们的房子啊 是他妈房子啊
[21:16] My boys were in that challenge. 我的兄弟们也在打那场挑战
[21:18] You couldn’t have beat them in a bootsuit, you noob. 凭你这点装备怎么打得赢他们 你个菜鸟
[21:20] Stop! No! No! 给我停手 别打了
[21:24] Alice, call the police! 爱丽丝 叫警察
[21:25] No, we are not calling the cops. 我们才不会惊动那些条子
[21:27] Go to your room, Rick. 滚回房间去 瑞克
[21:28] Come on, Alice. 别这样 爱丽丝
[21:31] Why do you put up with this guy? He’s a shitshow. 你怎么还忍得了这家伙 他简直是个人渣
[21:35] I ought to kick the both of you out. 我真该把你俩都踢出家门
[21:37] I swear to G-O-D, Wade Watts, 我对天发誓 韦德·沃茨
[21:39] if I catch you touching my stuff again, 你如果再被我抓到碰我的东西
[21:42] not joking… Out. 不开玩笑 滚蛋
[21:51] “Wade Watts.” “韦德·沃茨”
[21:54] My dad picked that name 我爸之所以给我起这个名字
[21:55] because it sounded like a superhero’s alter ego, 是因为这听上去像是超级英雄的化身
[21:58] like Peter Parker or Bruce Banner. 好比是蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克 或是绿巨人布鲁斯·班纳
[22:02] But he died when I was a kid. 但他在我很小的时候就去世了
[22:04] My mom, too, and I ended up here, 我妈也是 然后我便流落至此
[22:07] living with Aunt Alice 随爱丽丝姨妈一起生活
[22:09] and her endless string of hard-loving losers. 还有她纠缠不清的废柴男友们
[22:14] “Halliday hated making rules.” “哈利迪讨厌制定规则”
[22:17] Why is that line sticking in my head? 为什么这句话总是在我脑海里挥之不去
[22:22] Maybe it’s because Art3mis said it, and she’s hot. 也许是因为阿尔忒密斯说的 她真的很火辣
[22:25] Maybe it’s because she called me out, 也许是因为她一语惊醒梦中人
[22:28] sitting here in my tiny corner of nowhere, 当我还躲在逼仄角落
[22:31] protecting my small slice of nothing. 维护着那不起眼的自尊心
[22:33] Or maybe… 又或许
[22:36] Maybe it’s because that line means something 或许这句话的确别有深意
[22:38] and I missed it. 而我未曾察觉到
[22:43] The day the contest was announced, the Halliday Journals appeared. 挑战宣告开始的那一天 哈利迪资料馆出现了
[22:46] He told us to look in his brain. This was the next best thing. 他指示我们去他的脑中找答案 这简直太好不过了
[22:50] At first, it was jammed with gunters looking for answers. 一开始来找答案的彩蛋猎人挤得水泄不通
[22:53] Now, the once-crowded halls of Halliday’s memories 如今 曾经门庭若市的哈利迪记忆宝库
[22:56] are left to people like me. 就只剩下像我这样的人
[22:57] Parzival. Oh, joy! 帕西法尔 很高兴见到你
[23:00] And how will you eat up my valuable search time today? 今天你又打算怎样消磨我宝贵的时间
[23:04] Gregarious Games, 2029… Office party. 社交游戏公司 2029年
[23:05] Office party. Yes, you’ve only seen it a thousand times. 办公室派对 没错 你也不过才看了千来遍
[23:09] Why not go back? 再看一遍又何妨
[23:12] Each entry into Halliday’s Journals is meticulously assembled 哈利迪资料馆的藏品都经是精心排列
[23:15] from personal photographs, home video recordings, 包括个人相片 家庭录影
[23:18] surveillance, and nanny cams. 监控录像 和保姆摄像头
[23:20] All rendered into a three-dimensional virtual experience. 均制成3D效果进行展示
[23:23] Also, Halliday archived every film, 同时 哈利迪保存了他看过的每部电影
[23:26] game, book, and television program 游戏 书籍 和电视节目
[23:28] he ever saw, located on the mezzanine. 都存档在夹层楼底
[23:31] No weapons or mature-themed avatars are permitted within the Journals. 只要跟涉黄涉暴沾边 一律排除在资料馆外
[23:34] Please enjoy your time with us, and happy gunting! 请享受馆内的时光 找彩蛋快乐
[23:38] I like cleaning up. 我喜欢打扫卫生
[23:40] Okay, Jim, I’m going. 吉姆 我要走了
[23:47] Everything changes, Jim. Everything evolves. 什么都在变 吉姆 都在发展
[23:50] Some things are perfect just the way they are. Asteroids. 有些本身就很完美 比如”爆破彗星”
[23:54] People don’t live inside an Asteroids arcade cabinet. 现实是人们并不活在街机里面
[23:59] I know that. 我知道啊
[24:00] Yeah, well, people are living inside the arcade we built. 但他们正活在我们打造的绿洲里面
[24:03] – I built. – un, well… – 是我造的 – 呃
[24:05] Right. Well, I guess you can say whatever you want. 好吧 你要怎么说都行
[24:08] I don’t really wanna talk about it anymore. 我不想再讨论这个
[24:09] No, of course you don’t wanna talk about it. 你自然是不想谈
[24:10] You’re forcing me out. 你在逼我出局
[24:12] Closer on Halliday. 离哈利迪近些
[24:13] Look, invention comes with responsibilities you didn’t ask for. 不管你想不想 发明创造都是要承担责任的
[24:18] All right, if you make something people want or need 即便你创造的东西满足了人们的需求
[24:20] then it’s up to you to set the limits. 你也要负责对他们作出限制
[24:21] You have to make some rules. 你必须制定规则
[24:23] “I don’t wanna make any more rules.” “我不想再制定规则了”
[24:24] I don’t wanna make any more rules. 我不想再制定规则了
[24:26] “I’m a dreamer.” “我是个梦想家”
[24:27] I’m a dreamer. 我是个梦想家
[24:29] – I build worlds. -“I build worlds.” – 我创造世界 – “我创造世界”
[24:31] We created something beautiful, Jim, 我们的确创造出了美好的东西 吉姆
[24:34] but it’s changed. Okay? It’s really not a game anymore. 但它变了 这不仅仅只是个游戏了
[24:36] Are we finished? 你看完了吗
[24:38] I liked how things were when they were… 我喜欢事物本来的样子
[24:44] When it was a game. 当它还只是个游戏的时候
[24:45] And we’re back to where we started. 那我们又要绕回去了
[24:47] But that’s the point, isn’t it? 但你说的正是关键
[24:49] Things move forward whether you like it or not. 事物都在进步 这不是你能左右的
[24:51] Yeah, we’re finished. 是啊 今天就到此为止吧
[24:54] Fine. 就这样吧
[24:57] Why can’t we go backwards, 我们为什么不能倒退
[25:00] for once? 就那么一次
[25:03] Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can. 很快的倒退 要多快有多快
[25:08] Really put the pedal to the metal, you know? 把油门真正踩到底
[25:10] Go back 10 seconds! 回放10秒钟
[25:12] Why can’t we go backwards, for once? 我们为什么就不能倒退一次呢
[25:17] Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can. 很快的倒退 要多快有多快
[25:21] Really put the pedal to the metal, you know? 把油门真正踩到底
[25:25] Bill and Ted did it. 就跟《比尔和泰德历险记》[穿越电影]一样
[25:48] Back again so soon? 这么快就回来了
[25:52] Careful not to lose your shit. 千万别吓尿裤子了
[25:58] You figured something out. 看来你是想明白些事儿了
[26:01] Parzival, tell me. 帕西法尔 告诉我啊
[27:43] Nice racing, Padawan. 干得漂亮 我的绝地学徒
[27:45] You’re the first to finish. 你是第一个完成的
[27:48] Mr. Halliday… Anorak. 哈利迪先生 不 阿诺克
[27:53] It’s such an honor. 这真是无上荣耀
[27:55] The honor is all mine. 我的荣幸
[28:08] Get yourself a clue. 去拿第一条线索吧
[28:25] Who is this Parzival, and how the hell is he winning? 帕西法尔这家伙是谁 他到底怎么赢的
[28:29] Well, here’s a better question. Who cares? 我有个更好的问题 谁在乎啊
[28:31] Halliday’s contest is vitally important. 哈利迪的比赛至关重要
[28:33] I mean, it’s nothing less than a war for control of the future. 这不亚于一场争夺未来控制权的战争
[28:36] But this Parzival? He’s not even clanned up. 但这个帕西法尔 他甚至都没有组队
[28:39] He’s alone. 他单打独斗
[28:41] We have an army. 而我们有一支军队
[28:43] And yet, he’s got the first key. 但第一把钥匙给他找到了
[28:44] Yeah, he has a key, 没错 他是有了一把钥匙
[28:46] but you have to get three of ’em to win the contest. 但你得拥有三把才能赢得比赛
[28:49] Our stock dove 6% yesterday. 昨天我们的股价跌了六个点
[28:52] Loyalty division is reporting profits of 28%. F’Nale. 契约工部门上报的利润率达28% 弗娜莱
[28:56] We’re opening five new loyalty centers this month. 我们本月将再开五家契约工中心
[28:59] Debt Services dwarfs Hardware. 收债的利润可比卖硬件高多了
[29:01] Now, you really wanna talk to me about stock prices? 你还要和我讨论股价
[29:03] The shareholders won’t be happy. 股东们会很不满意
[29:04] It’s not ourjob to make them happy. It’s ourjob to make them money, 我们的工作又不是取悦他们 我们是来帮他们赚钱的
[29:08] but once we launch this little baby, they’re gonna flip. 我们推出这个宝贝时 他们可要乐坏了
[29:13] We call this Pure O2. 我们管这个叫纯利升级
[29:16] This is the first of our planned upgrades. 这是我们计划内的第一次升级
[29:18] Once we can roll back some of Halliday’s ad restrictions, 只要能够破解一些哈利迪的广告限制
[29:21] we estimate we can sell up to 80% 预计在被查封前 我们可以将
[29:25] of an individual’s visual field before inducing seizures, 广告覆盖到玩家八成的视界页面
[29:29] so picture this… 试想一下
[29:30] All of this implies we win the contest. 这意味着我们必须得赢得挑战才行
[29:36] Indeed, it does. 没错 是的
[29:40] Dude, you won the key and 100,000 coins? 伙计 你真的拿到了那把钥匙 还有十万个金币吗
[29:43] As soon as I took the key,all the coins just appeared in my account. 我一拿到钥匙 这些金币就到我账户上
[29:46] I’ll tell you what, I’m soiling my haptics right now. 我现在已经来劲了
[29:52] What the hell’s a Cataclyst? 毁灭之子到底是个什么玩意儿
[29:54] A bomb. Kills every avatar on a planet, even the owner. 炸弹 可以毁灭星球上的所有玩家 游戏的拥有者也不例外
[29:58] Who’d want that? 谁会要那个
[29:59] IOI. They buy everything. IOI 他们什么都买
[30:02] Twenty-thou for the holy hand grenade? 神圣手雷只要两万金币
[30:05] That’s a steal! 简直是白送啊
[30:09] Whoa! Zemeckis Cube! 哇 泽米基斯魔方
[30:12] I need one of those. 我要了
[30:13] Okay, don’t spend all your money. 别把金币都花光了
[30:18] X1 haptic bootsuit. X1零触感套装
[30:35] 0h. yeah! 爽歪歪
[31:30] I-Rok, old friend. How are you? 艾洛克 我的老朋友 你好吗
[31:35] To be honest, I have kind of a neck thing. 说实话 我脖子有点不舒服
[31:37] It’s like a carpel-tunnel deal 类似于腕管综合征
[31:39] but with your neck, if that’s even a thing. 但却在脖子上 不知道有没有这个病
[31:41] So if you could just stand to your right. 劳驾您往右边挪一点
[31:43] My right, your left. 我的右边 你的左边
[31:47] Thanks, it’s the repetitive stress. Oh. 谢了 都怪脖子长期劳损
[31:51] Here he is. 找到了
[31:54] The steampunk pirate king. 蒸汽朋克风的海盗王
[31:57] I knew him well, Sorrento. 这家伙我可太熟了 索伦托
[31:59] There are only three things in this world I hate, 在这个世界上我最讨厌三样东西
[32:02] steampunk, pirates, and tabbouleh. 蒸汽朋克 海盗 塔博勒色拉
[32:06] I mean, why do they even have it? 我的意思是 为什么会有这些东西
[32:08] Is there a reason we’re meeting here? 我们见面是为了聊这个吗
[32:11] Yes, Nolan. 没错 诺兰
[32:13] The Orb of Osuvox. 奥瑟瓦克斯魔球
[32:16] You wanted it. He had it. 你有需求 他有货
[32:19] And so here it is. 就是这个了
[32:23] It creates an impenetrable magic shield 它能搭建出无法攻破的魔法屏障
[32:26] that can only be taken down by a magic spell. 只有用咒语才能破解
[32:30] The Orb of Osuvox. 奥瑟瓦克斯魔球
[32:32] Don’t say that again. 闭嘴
[32:34] Okay. 好吧
[32:37] Now, I’m gonna need you to keep this for now. 你给我保存好
[32:40] I’m gonna let you know when I wanna use it. 等有用的时候我自然会通知你
[32:43] Okay? 好吗
[32:47] Right now, though, 但是现在
[32:49] I have anotherjob for you. 我还有个活儿给你
[32:53] Parzival. 帕西法尔
[32:55] Let me guess, you want him off the scoreboard. 我猜 你是想把他踢出积分榜
[32:58] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[33:00] Well, he’s a superstar. 他可是个大明星
[33:02] He made it through the first gate 过了第一关
[33:04] and avatars are gonna be on him like hoes on Santa. 找他的人比圣诞节泡圣诞老人的妞们还多
[33:07] I-Rok, how much more do you want? 你要多少 艾洛克
[33:10] That’s what I like about you, Nolan. 我就喜欢你这点 诺兰
[33:12] You never lick. 你从来不婆婆妈妈
[33:14] You bite straight to the chocolaty center of the Tootsie Pop. 总是一口就咬中 棒棒糖的巧克力芯
[33:18] Remember that old commercial, with the owl? 还记得那支有一只猫头鹰的老广告吗
[33:21] I-Rok. 艾洛克
[33:23] Three times my normal fee. 我平时价钱的三倍
[33:25] Done. 成交
[33:27] Wait, really? I should have asked for five. 真的吗 早知道就说五倍了
[33:29] Is four still on the table? 四倍还能商量吗
[33:33] There’s five of us on the big board now. 现在积分榜上有五个玩家了
[33:36] Art3mis was next, no surprise there. 阿尔忒密斯是第二个 毫无意外
[33:39] She was on the track when I won. She saw me going backwards. 她就在我隔壁车道 看到我向后开
[33:42] I gave Aech a tip, made him promise not to say anything, 我提示了艾奇一下 让他保证不说漏嘴
[33:45] and then he won next. 他接着就赢了
[33:47] I’m pretty sure he bragged to our pal Daito, 但我确定他一定跟大东吹了牛皮
[33:50] because he won right after. 因为他紧接着也赢了
[33:52] And of course, Daito told his best friend, Sho… 然后大东肯定没忘了告诉他最好的朋友阿修
[33:56] He totally totaled his car, 他把车都撞报废了
[33:58] but then Sho got it, too. 但总算还是赢了
[34:09] “A creator who hates his own creation.” “一个厌恶自己创造的造物者”
[34:12] “A hidden key, a leap not taken.” “隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步”
[34:14] Retrace your steps, escape your past.” “原路返回 逃离过去”
[34:16] “A creator who hates his own creation. “一个厌恶自己创造的造物者
[34:19] “A hidden key, a leap not taken. “隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步
[34:21] Retrace your steps, escape your past.” 原路返回 逃离过去”
[34:23] “And the key of jade will be yours at last.” “翡翠钥匙将归你所有”
[35:08] “Escape your past.” “逃离过去”
[35:13] What part of your past are you trying to escape, Halliday? 你到底要逃离什么过去呢 哈利迪
[35:28] – Hey, it’s Parzival! – Dude! – 帕西法尔来了 – 伙计
[35:31] You’re, like, totally my hero! 你简直是我的英雄
[35:33] Hey, Parzival! Over here! 帕西法尔 看这里
[35:34] Dude, you’re amazing! 你太了不起了
[35:36] Hey, Parzival! Right here! Let me get an autograph! 帕西法尔 这儿 给我个签名吧
[35:44] Watch it! 注意一下
[35:45] You’re famous now! You can’t just go wherever you want! 你现在出名了 还想着到处乱跑
[35:50] No, no, no, I… 别呀 我…
[36:11] That is… 这…
[36:12] That is not funny. 这一点都不好笑
[36:14] on, God. 太好玩了
[36:20] Oh, God. Don’t you get it? 你还不懂吗
[36:23] You’re “the Parzival” now. 你现在是鼎鼎大名的帕西法尔了
[36:25] You have to have a disguise. 你得乔装打扮下
[36:29] Okay, here. 来
[36:32] Clark Kent glasses. 克拉克·肯特[超人]的眼镜
[36:33] They hide your identity without changing your look. 不用改变外形就可以隐藏你的身份
[36:44] I’m not wearing that. 我才不要穿
[36:55] This is great. 这太牛了
[36:58] The way your inventory bursts out when you die. 死的时候全部装备都会爆掉
[37:00] They didn’t want any more blood. 人们不喜欢见血
[37:02] This is right before the OASIS went live. 这发生在绿洲上线前夕
[37:04] Six days prior. December 2nd, 2025. 六天之前 2025年12月2日
[37:07] Check this out. 瞧这个
[37:09] You know who that is? 你知道那是谁吗
[37:12] Is that Sorrento? 那是索伦托吗
[37:14] Sorrento started as an intern. 索伦托一开始只是个实习生
[37:16] He claims he learned at the feet of the master. 他宣称自己承学于大师
[37:19] That’s how he convinced IOI to create the Sixers for him, 就这么说服IOI给他成立了第六人军团
[37:21] his Halliday knowledge. 全凭他自称了解哈利迪
[37:23] But ask Ogden Morrow? 但你要是去问奥格登·莫罗的话
[37:25] He says the only thing Sorrento actually knew about Halliday 他会告诉你索伦托唯一了解哈利迪的
[37:29] was how he liked his coffee. 只有他喜欢喝什么咖啡
[37:31] You could have, like, different tiers of accounts, 你可以设置玩家等级
[37:33] like a gold member. 好比说黄金会员
[37:35] A person could be silver, platinum, bronze. 或是白银会员 铂金会员 青铜会员
[37:39] You know, depending on what they pay. 就看他们付多少钱了
[37:41] Highest one maybe being “Water” because “OASIS,” right? 最高级别可以是”清水” 毕竟是绿洲嘛
[37:44] Hell of a latte. 拿铁真不错
[37:46] Can you fast-forward to the stuff about Halliday’s date? 可以快进到有关哈利迪约会的那部分吗
[37:48] What? Halliday actually went on a date? 什么 哈利迪竟然有过约会
[37:54] So, what happened? 你俩都干什么了
[37:55] Nothing. I invited her over. 没什么 我就是请她来玩了
[37:59] Well, did you at least get her name? 至少你要到人家名字了吧
[38:01] Yeah. Kira, I told you,like the character in The Dark Crystal. 跟你说过了 基拉 跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样
[38:05] That’s her gamer tag. 那是个角色名字
[38:09] – Karen. – Karen. – 她叫凯伦 – 凯伦
[38:10] Yeah, okay? Karen Underwood. 凯伦·安德伍德
[38:12] No, no. Karen Underwood, 不是吧 凯伦·安德伍德
[38:15] as in Ogden Morrow’s wife? 那不是奥格登·莫罗的老婆吗
[38:16] Just watch. 你接着看
[38:18] So, listen, you and Karen Underwood. What’d you do? 所以你和凯伦·安德伍德都做了什么
[38:22] She wanted to go dancing, 她想去跳舞
[38:24] so we watched a movie. 所以我们看了一场电影
[38:28] And? 然后呢
[38:31] Where’s the juice? 刺激的呢
[38:33] Give me some juice! 来点猛料啊
[38:35] – There is no juice! – Oh, God! – 没有刺激的啦 – 不是吧
[38:38] Hold the phone. 等一下
[38:40] Halliday went on a date with Ogden Morrow’s wife? 哈利迪和奥格登·莫罗的老婆约会过
[38:44] Just once, 只有一次
[38:45] years before they were even married, but yeah. 那是他俩结婚很多年前的事了 但没错
[38:48] And despite that, and the fact that she died, 而且尽管她已经去世了
[38:50] the name “Kira” is only mentioned once in all of Halliday’s Journals. “基拉”这个名字 在哈利迪的所有资料里只出现过一次
[38:53] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[38:55] It is. Look it up. 真的 你自己查
[38:57] What we just saw is the only time she’s ever mentioned. 我们刚才看到的就是她唯一出现的一次
[38:59] It makes no sense. 这说不通
[39:00] She was an important part of both their lives. 她是他们两人生命中重要的一员
[39:03] I’ll bet you anything. All my coin. 我敢和你赌任何东西 我所有的金币
[39:07] Search “Karen Underwood Morrow.” 搜索”凯伦·安德伍德·莫罗”
[39:11] Kira, I told you, like the character in The Dark Crystal. 跟你说过了 基拉 跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样
[39:14] That’s her gamer tag. 那是个角色名字
[39:15] Halliday purposely removed every mention of her except for this one. 哈利迪故意删掉了 除了这段以外所有提到她的部分
[39:19] That’s weird. Why? 这很奇怪 为什么
[39:20] It’s like, it was just so painful for him 就好像 看见她的脸或听见她的名字
[39:23] to have to see her face or hear her name. 会让他非常痛苦
[39:25] Well, he loved her. 他曾爱着她
[39:27] He couldn’t tell that to Morrow. 他不能把这件事告诉莫罗
[39:29] Oh, that’s sad. He should have told her how he felt. 这真悲哀 他应该告诉她自己的想法
[39:31] Yeah, well, he missed his chance. 是啊 可他错过了机会
[39:32] Look. 看
[39:34] I found the clue to the race in the other scene, but… 我在其他场景里找到了赛车线索 但是
[39:37] I’ve always felt that the biggest clue 我总觉得找到彩蛋最重要的线索
[39:39] to the contest was hidden here. 是藏在这儿
[39:41] You’re right. 你是对的
[39:44] I lose. 我输了
[39:46] Don’t sweat it, Curator. 别懊恼了 馆长
[39:47] You see, Kira is the Rosebud at the center of his story. 你看 基拉是他故事核心的玫瑰花蕊
[39:50] She’s the big mystery. 她是最难解的谜
[39:51] No, no. A bet is a bet. 不 不 愿赌服输
[39:56] Oh, wow. A quarter. You can keep it. 25美分 你留着吧
[39:58] No. You can keep it. 不 你留着吧
[40:04] You free Thursday? 你周四有空吗
[40:05] Who, me? 谁 我吗
[40:07] No, him. 不 他
[40:10] Oh, my God. Yes, you! 我的老天 对 就是你
[40:14] You know The Distracted Globe? 你知道烦扰星球这个地方吗
[40:16] Yeah, the dance club. 知道 那个夜店
[40:20] Meet me there. 10:00 p.m. 在那儿和我碰头 晚上十点
[40:22] There’s something I wanna show you. 我想给你看点东西
[40:26] Uh, bye-bye! 再见
[40:28] Did she just ask me out? 她刚刚是不是约了我出去
[40:30] And I was starting to like her. 我开始喜欢她了
[40:32] All right. 好嘞
[40:34] I don’t do that. 我不会这么做的
[40:39] Z, I can’t believe you told her about Kira. Z 我不敢相信你告诉她基拉的事了
[40:41] What? I told you. 怎么了 我也告诉你了
[40:43] Hey, what about this? 嘿 你看这身怎么样
[40:47] No. Have you considered that Art3mis could be using you? 不怎么样 你有想过她可能是在利用你吗
[40:50] Hey, dude, she’s giving me a clue. Maybe I’m the one using her. 我说哥们儿 是她要给我线索 也许是我在利用她
[40:55] Should I go more Thriller? 我是不是应该再搞得再”颤栗者”一点
[40:58] No. 别
[41:01] Punk? 朋克风
[41:02] No. 不
[41:05] Duran Duran. 杜兰杜兰乐队
[41:06] No. 不
[41:08] – Does it look like I’m trying too hard? – Yes! – 我是不是看起来有点用力过猛 – 没错
[41:11] Listen to yourself! 你看看你自己
[41:12] You have a massive cyber crush on this girl. 你疯狂地迷上了网上认识的女孩
[41:15] She’s hacking your heart to get to your head. 她钻进你心里只是为了看清你的想法
[41:20] I got it! 我知道了
[41:23] – Buckaroo Banzai? – Yeah! – 《天生爱神》- 没错
[41:25] Really? 真的吗
[41:26] You’re gonna wear the outfit from your favorite movie? 你要穿你最爱的电影里的衣服
[41:28] Don’t be that guy. 别这样
[41:29] I am that guy. 我就这样
[41:31] Z, you gotta be more careful about who you meet in the OASIS. Z 你得更当心你在绿洲里碰上的人
[41:33] Aech, Art3mis gets me. She’ll get my outfit. 艾奇 她懂我 她会懂我的打扮的
[41:36] There’s just this connection. 彼此都心照不宣
[41:38] I mean, sometimes, we even… 有时候我们甚至…
[41:39] – Finish each other’s sentences? – Yeah! – 说完对方没说的话 – 是的
[41:41] We have that. 我们也这样
[41:43] Me and you. 你和我
[41:44] Yeah, I know, 是啊 我知道
[41:46] but that’s because we’re best friends, dude. 但那是因为我们是最好的朋友 兄弟
[41:48] She could be a dude, too, dude. 她也可能是个男的 兄弟
[41:50] Come on. 拜托
[41:51] I’m serious! 我认真的
[41:52] She could actually be a 300-pound dude 她可能是个136公斤的男的
[41:55] who lives in his mama’s basement in suburban Detroit. 住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里
[41:58] And her name is Chuck. 名叫查克
[42:02] Think about that. 好好想想吧
[42:34] Whoa, dude, is that Parzival? 哇 伙计 那人是不是帕西法尔
[42:35] – Parzival! – Oh, my God, Parzival! – 帕西法尔 – 我的天 帕西法尔
[42:37] Come here, man. Hey, can we get a photo? 过来朋友 我们能照张相吗
[42:42] – Thank you so much! – Dude, you’re my hero! – 太谢谢了 – 兄弟 你是我的英雄
[42:44] Hey, Parzival. 你好啊 帕西法尔
[42:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[43:04] Get out of town! Buckaroo Banzai? 不会吧 《天生爱神》
[43:06] – Huh? – I like it. I like Buckaroo Banzai. – 什么 – 我喜欢 我喜欢《天生爱神》
[43:09] – Oh, thanks! -It’s great! – 谢谢 – 太棒了
[43:11] Yeah! You look… 是啊 你看起来
[43:13] You look awesome! 你看起来真不错
[43:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[43:17] A big one, a small one? 大还是小
[43:19] A big one! 大
[43:35] Get out of here. 滚出去
[43:39] – What a freak! – I thought he was kind of cute. – 真是个奇葩 – 我觉得他挺可爱的
[43:41] Have you been here before? 你来过这儿吗
[43:42] It’s cool, right? I mean… 挺棒的对吧 我是说…
[43:45] So, what’s the plan? 所以计划是什么
[43:46] Are you gonna kill their avatars? Zero them out? 你要杀了他们的角色 把他们清零吗
[43:49] They’re both here at The Distracted Globe. 他们两个都在烦扰星球
[43:51] I can’t talk. 我现在不方便说话
[43:54] The Distracted Globe was one of the first clubs 烦扰星球是哈利迪
[43:55] Halliday created in the OASIS. 最早在绿洲开的夜店之一
[43:57] That’s common knowledge. 这是常识
[43:58] But I double-checked 但我核实了一下
[44:00] and it turns out he started building it right after that moment you showed me. 他刚好是在你给我看的那个片段后 建的这家夜店
[44:03] The date with Kira. 和基拉的那次约会
[44:04] Right, and she was a serious dancer. 没错 而且她还是个舞林高手
[44:06] Maybe he thought he’d take her here, 可能他想过要带她来这里
[44:08] like on a virtual date. 比如来一次虚拟约会
[44:11] As if that ever works. 就好像那会有用一样
[44:13] So Halliday built it for her? 所以说哈利迪为她建了这儿
[44:14] But they never made it past the first date. 但他们没把第一次约会顺利进行下去
[44:16] So Halliday’s the creator… 所以哈利迪就是那个
[44:17] Who hates his own creation. 厌恶自己造物的造物者
[44:19] And the club is the thing he hates. 这家夜店就是他厌恶的造物
[44:20] And “A hidden key, a leap not taken”? 那”隐藏的钥匙 未迈出的一步”呢
[44:26] But people jump off it all night long. 但他们没日没夜都在跳啊
[44:27] But none of those people had the Copper Key, 可他们没有一个人有青铜钥匙
[44:29] so when we jump off, maybe it’s different. Right? 所以当我们跳下去 有可能会不一样吧
[44:33] Right. 有道理
[44:37] So we take it together? 所以我们一起来
[44:38] Sure. 好
[44:41] We’re not clanning up or anything. 我们又不是要组队什么的
[44:44] Of course not. 那当然
[44:45] I don’t clan. 我不组队
[44:48] Wait… 等等
[44:58] I don’t think this is it. 应该不是这
[44:59] No scoreboard, no obstacles. 这没积分榜也没障碍
[45:02] Maybe a dance challenge? 有可能是个舞蹈挑战
[45:20] Old-school! 够老派的
[45:45] You come prepared? 你有备而来
[45:46] “Prepared”? “有备”
[45:51] What kind of haptics you rocking? 你身上是什么体感装备
[45:54] You got the gloves and full visor, or a full body? 触感手套和全景VR眼镜 还是体感套装
[46:00] Can you feel this? 你能感觉到这个吗
[46:05] Um, yeah. 可以
[46:06] I got the X1 haptic bootsuit with the microfiber crotch inlay. 我穿了胯部嵌入超感纤维的X1套装
[46:22] My, Parzival, you did come prepared. 帕西法尔 你确实有备而来
[46:28] So, I’ve been thinking. 所以 我在想
[46:32] Maybe it’d be cool if we met up in the real world. 也许我们在现实世界见个面会很不错
[46:34] No, you’d be disappointed. 不 你会失望的
[46:36] No, lwouldn’t. I like you. 不 我不会 我喜欢你
[46:39] You don’t even know me. 你都不认识我
[46:41] This isn’t what I really look like. 我不长这样
[46:43] This isn’t my real body, 这不是我真实的身体
[46:45] or my real face. 这也不是我的脸
[46:47] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[46:48] I wanna know your real name. 我想知道你的真名
[47:03] – My name’s Wade. – What? – 我叫韦德 – 什么
[47:06] – I said my name’s… – Stop! – 我说我叫… – 闭嘴
[47:08] Well, Buckaroo blows it. Shocking. 爱神搞砸了 真令人震惊
[47:11] Are you crazy? You don’t tell anyone who you are. 你疯了吗 你不应该告诉任何人你是谁
[47:14] You can’t use your real name. 你不能用你的真名
[47:15] You’re not just anyone. 你又不是别人
[47:16] You don’t know me. 你不了解我
[47:18] You don’t know anything about me. We’ve never met. 你什么都不了解我 我们从没见过面
[47:20] I do know you, Arty. 我确实懂你 阿蒂
[47:23] I’m in love with you. 我爱上你了
[47:33] – Is this part of the challenge? – No. – 这是挑战的一部分吗 – 不是
[47:35] It’s an ambush. 这是埋伏
[47:44] IOI, always in the way. IOI 总坏我的事
[47:47] Did you hear what I said? I said I’m in love with you. 你听到我说什么了 我说我爱上你了
[47:49] No, you’re not. 不 你没有
[47:52] You only know what I want you to know. 你只了解我想让你了解的
[47:53] You only see what I want you to see. 你只看见了我想让你看见的
[47:58] That’s what you’re in love with. 那才是你爱上的玩意儿
[48:14] Watch out! 当心
[48:25] Pull. 扣扳机
[48:39] Head back! 后退
[48:40] Z! Your armor is running low. Z 你的铠甲快失效了
[48:42] I just bought this. 我刚买了这个
[48:52] Zemeckis Cube. 泽米基斯魔方
[48:53] Turns everything back in time 60 seconds. 能让时间倒退60秒
[48:59] And you waited until now to use it? 你居然等到现在才用
[49:10] Wow, you were amazing. 你真厉害
[49:15] This isn’t a game, z. 这不是游戏 Z
[49:18] I’m doing this to stop IOI. 我做的一切都是为了阻止IOI
[49:20] I’m talking about real-world consequences. 我说的是在现实世界中阻止它
[49:23] People suffering. 人们正遭受痛苦
[49:24] Actual life-and-death stuff. 真实的生死攸关
[49:25] – I know. I know… – No, you don’t know! – 我知道… – 不 你不知道
[49:28] My dad died in a loyalty center. 我爸死在了契约工中心
[49:31] He borrowed gear. He built up debt. 他借了装备 结果债台高筑
[49:34] He moved in with the promise of working it off, but he never did. 他本想在里面打工还债 但他没能做到
[49:38] IOI just raised his living expenses, IOI增加了他的生活花销
[49:40] then he got sick, and he couldn’t afford to get out. 后来他病了 也没钱把自己赎出来
[49:41] And then he died! 最后他死了
[49:44] I’m so sorry, I didn’t… 真对不起 我不…
[49:45] No, you don’t live in the real world, Z. 不 你活得并不现实 Z
[49:47] From what you’ve told me, I don’t think you ever have. 我能听出来你从未活在现实中过
[49:50] You live inside this… This illusion, 你活在这份 幻觉里
[49:54] and I can’t afford to let you distract me. 我不能让你干扰我
[50:09] How the hell did they get away? 他们到底是怎么脱身的
[50:11] Do you want the long version? Your guys suck. 想听详细版本吗 你的人弱爆了
[50:13] They failed to kill his avatar, 他们杀不掉他的角色
[50:15] which, if we’re offering constructive criticism, 给你个建设性意见
[50:17] was a lame idea and only would’ve slowed him down. 这主意本来就不行 只能拖慢他的脚步
[50:20] Whereas my plan, which was cool because I rock, actually worked. 但是我的办法成功了 因为我就是厉害
[50:24] He’s still on the board. 他还在积分榜上
[50:26] I know that, Nolan. 我知道 诺兰
[50:28] But he won’t be for long. 但他的时间不多了
[50:30] I did a search for all the Wades 我搜索了所有
[50:32] who had recently bought an X1 bootsuit, 最近刚买了X1套装的韦德
[50:34] cross-referenced that with public records, and voilé, 和公众档案交叉比对以后 瞧
[50:37] which is French for… “And then I found out.” 我发现了什么
[50:42] Ready? 准备好了没
[50:43] The real-world identity of Parzival is Wade Watts. 帕西法尔在现实中的身份是韦德·沃茨
[50:49] Voilà. 瞧吧
[50:52] Are you loyal, Ms. Zandor? 你是否足够忠诚 赞朵小姐
[50:55] You really want me to answer that? 你真想让我回答这个问题
[50:56] Well, when you’re at war, 当你打算开战的时候
[50:58] you need people who are loyal to a fault. 你要的人再怎么忠诚都不过分
[51:01] People you can count on to get things done. 我需要值得托付的人
[51:03] I just get people arrested for not paying their bills. 我只管逮捕不付账的人
[51:06] Yeah, because there are some problems that require a physical solution, 我知道 因为有些问题需要动用武力
[51:08] but there are other times, particularly at war, 但在某些情况下 尤其是战争时期
[51:11] when you need a different set of rules. 你需要换一套规则执行
[51:13] – The rules of war. – Exactly. – 战争的规则 – 没错
[51:14] It’s too bad my division doesn’t operate inside the OASIS. 我的部门不是在绿洲运作真是可惜
[51:17] Yeah, but if this war remains in the OASIS, 是啊 如果这场战争只发生在绿洲
[51:20] then you can’t do anything. 那你也就帮不上忙了
[51:23] So, this is one of those conversations that we’re not really having. 所以这又是一场谈了也白谈的对话
[51:25] Well, we’ve had these kind of conversations before, 其实这样的对话以前也有过
[51:27] and look where you are now. 不过如今的你今非昔比
[51:29] You got a seat on the board, 你在董事会上有一席之地
[51:30] head of your own division, 是自己部门的主管
[51:31] a division that will cease to exist 但要是让别人获胜了
[51:33] if the wrong person wins this contest. 你这部门也不复存在了
[51:35] F’Nale, a game decides our fate. 弗娜莱 这场游戏决定了我们的命运
[51:38] The only question is, how far are we willing to go to win it? 唯一的问题是 我们愿意为了获胜做到什么地步
[51:44] Tell me what you need, Nolan. 告诉我你需要什么 诺兰
[53:10] Where am I? 我在哪儿
[53:11] IOI Plaza. You’re a hologram in the real world. IOI总部 在这的是你的全息投影
[53:15] That’s a really cool rig. 这装备真酷
[53:16] Thank you. It’s a brand-new Habashaw, OIR 9400. 谢谢 全新体感椅OIR9400
[53:21] It looks like a giant hamster ball. 看上去像个巨大的仓鼠球
[53:22] You know, if you came to work at IOI, 你要是来IOI工作
[53:26] you’d get one of these. 你也会有一个
[53:27] I don’t clan up. 我不组队
[53:29] You’d also get your own penthouse apartment in Columbus 你还能在哥伦布有套你自己的顶楼公寓
[53:32] with the highest-speed connection. 配备最高网速
[53:34] In the OASIS, 在绿洲里
[53:35] you’d get unlimited weapons, magic items, ships. 你会有用不尽的武器 魔法道具 飞船
[53:39] You want the ship from Defender? 你想要《星际迷航》防卫者的那种飞船吗
[53:41] You know, the kind that can justjump into hyperspace? 就那种可以直接进行超时空跳跃
[53:44] You want the Millennium Falcon? 还是说你想要《星球大战》的千年隼号
[53:47] You have that? 你还有这个
[53:48] Anything you need to help you find that egg, 只要能帮你找到彩蛋的 我都有
[53:51] and then there’s the salary. 还附带薪水
[53:53] Four million a year. 一年四百万美金
[53:55] And if you do happen to find that Easter egg, 如果你碰巧找到彩蛋的话
[53:58] there’s a bonus. 还有奖金
[53:59] Twenty-five million dollars. 两千五百万美金
[54:07] I can see you’re using emotion-suppressing software right now, 看得出你正在用情绪控制软件
[54:11] and why wouldn’t you? It’s smart, not to show your hand. 有何不可 明智选择 不暴露底牌
[54:19] It is a lot of money. 这是很大一笔钱
[54:20] I could really use it. 我确实能用上
[54:25] But… 但是
[54:27] I don’t think you and I would have the same plans. 我觉得我们俩有不同的打算
[54:30] Well, I don’t know about that. What, for the OASIS? 什么打算 为了绿洲吗
[54:33] I guess if you’re not a John Hughes fan… 我想如果你不是约翰·休斯的粉丝…
[54:37] Of course I am. 我当然是了
[54:39] Because the first thing that I would do 因为我要做的第一件事
[54:41] is convert all the schools on Ludus to replicas 就是把卢德斯星球上所有的学校都改成
[54:45] from The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller. 《早餐俱乐部》和《春天不是读书天》里的样子
[54:48] No way. That’s a great idea. 不会吧 这主意太棒了
[54:51] Which school, Ridgemont or Faber? 哪所学校 雷奇蒙德还是费伯
[54:54] Fast Times at Ridgemont High, not John Hughes. 《雷奇蒙德中学时光》不是约翰·休斯导的
[54:57] It’s a trap. 这是个陷阱
[54:58] Faber College from Animal House. 费伯学院则在《动物屋》
[55:00] John Hughes didn’t direct 约翰·休斯没导过
[55:02] Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Animal House. 《雷奇蒙德中学时光》和《动物屋》
[55:05] Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club, 在《春天不是读书天》和《早餐俱乐部》
[55:07] they went to Shermer High School, 他们去的是舍默高中
[55:08] which is in Shermer, Illinois. 就在伊利诺伊州的舍默
[55:10] I know what you think. 我知道你什么意思
[55:12] You think I’m a corporate asshole, 你觉得我就是个开公司的混蛋
[55:13] that I don’t appreciate pop culture, but… 完全不会欣赏流行文化 但是
[55:17] Man, that’s not true. 小伙子 事实并非如此
[55:18] You know, when I wanna blow off steam… 当我想放松一下的时候
[55:20] Drink Tab, play Robotron, 我会喝健怡可乐 玩《机器人大战》
[55:22] listen to Duran Duran. 听杜兰杜兰乐队的歌
[55:24] I crack open a Tab. 我拉开一罐健怡可乐
[55:25] I put on some Duran Duran. 放上几首杜兰杜兰乐队的歌
[55:27] I play Robotron. 玩玩《机器人大战》
[55:28] That’s why I love the OASIS. 这是我热爱绿洲的原因
[55:30] ‘Cause it’s just full of all these things, man, 因为在绿洲 全都是你的最爱
[55:34] that people love. You know? 都是人们热爱的事物 你明白吗
[55:43] I’m a businessman. I get it. 我知道我是个生意人
[55:45] But I gotta do my job. 但我只是在做我的工作
[55:48] But I didn’t ask you here just to help us find the egg, Parzival. 我不只是请你 帮我们找到彩蛋 帕西法尔
[55:54] I asked you here for what comes after. 我请你来是为了更长远的以后
[55:59] What would Halliday say? 哈利迪会怎么看
[56:02] James Halliday is dead. 詹姆斯·哈利迪已经死了
[56:06] Yeah. 没错
[56:08] He is. 他死了
[56:10] All that’s left of him is this contest. 他留下的只有这场比赛
[56:12] And you know what? 知道吗
[56:14] It just seems like he wouldn’t want you winning it. 他似乎不希望你赢得这场比赛
[56:17] A fanboy knows a hater, 真爱粉一眼就能看穿黑粉
[56:18] and I know you’ve got a whole department of oologists in your ear. 我知道有彩蛋专家通过耳麦教你怎么回答
[56:21] So, if you wanna know what I really think… 你想知道我的真实想法吗
[56:23] I think you’re full of shit. 我觉得你在满嘴喷粪
[56:30] Here’s my offer. 我的提议如下
[56:31] Your board of directors, you got them in the other ear? 你的董事会成员 从另一只耳朵里能听到吗
[56:33] Why don’t you tell ’em this. 不如你告诉他们
[56:36] If they dump you, I’ll consider it. 如果他们炒了你 我就考虑加入
[56:39] I might say something off the record. 私下说几句
[56:42] I had to make the offer. 我必须要给你这个提议
[56:44] The board expected it, but I was really hoping you’d say no. 董事会希望这样 但我真心希望你拒绝
[56:47] Because if anyone’s gonna win this competition,it’s me. 因为如果真有人要赢得这场比赛 那一定会是我
[56:51] My avatar gets the egg 我的角色会得到彩蛋
[56:52] because I’m the only one here with the balls to run this place. 因为我是唯一一个有胆经营这个地方的人
[56:56] Wow, you really switched gears there. 你变得还真快啊
[56:58] From fairly reasonable to maniacal overlord. 理智商人秒变疯狂暴君
[57:02] You should be grateful, Wade. 你应该感恩 韦德
[57:05] You won’t be around to endure my maniacal reign. 你可撑不到我疯狂统治的那一天
[57:08] Yeah, that’s right. I know who you are. 没错 我知道你是谁
[57:10] Wade Owen Watts, 韦德·欧文·沃茨
[57:12] born August 12, 2027. 出生于2027年8月12日
[57:15] I also know where 我还知道你在哪儿
[57:16] you are. Unit 56K, Columbus stacks. 哥伦布市叠楼区 56K单元
[57:19] You were last seen entering your trailer three days ago. 你最后一次踏进破拖车屋门是在三天前
[57:22] You haven’t left since. 之后就再没出来过
[57:23] What are you doing? You can’t… 你要干什么 你不能…
[57:24] With all that’s going on in the world, 世界上太多的事正在发生
[57:26] do you really think that anyone’s gonna give a damn 你以为会有人真的在乎
[57:28] about an explosion in some ghetto trash rat warren in Columbus? 哥伦布这种贫民窟中的老鼠洞发生的爆炸吗
[57:31] Sorrento, don’t do this. I’m not even there! 索伦托 不要这样 我根本不在那里
[57:34] Not for long. 很快就不在了
[57:40] Call Alice. 给爱丽丝打电话
[57:42] Dial Alice. 拨打爱丽丝号码
[58:10] Pick up! Pick up! Alice! 接电话 接电话 爱丽丝
[58:17] This bootsuit’s pretty awesome. Thanks for that. 这体感套装真不错 非常感谢
[58:19] Rick! Rick, the place is gonna blow! 瑞克 瑞克 家里会爆炸
[58:21] Rick, is that Wade? 瑞克 是韦德吗
[58:23] – Put Alice on! – Let me talk to him. – 让爱丽丝接电话 – 让我跟他说
[58:25] Don’t call here anymore, you got me? 不要再打电话来了 听到了吗
[58:28] I don’t wanna hear your voice ever again. 我不想再听见你的声音了
[59:08] Contact Aech, Daito, Sho, and Art3mis. 联络艾奇 大东 阿修 阿尔忒密斯
[59:13] IOI came for me in the real world. IOI在现实世界向我下手了
[59:15] They gotta be coming after you, so wherever you are… 他们肯定也会找你们的麻烦 无论你们在哪儿
[59:44] Sorry about the blindfold. 抱歉蒙住了你的眼
[59:46] My guys are a little paranoid. 我的人有一点儿多疑
[59:49] Say that again. 你再说一遍
[59:51] My guys are a little paranoid. 我的人有一点儿多疑
[59:55] Art3mis? 阿尔忒密斯
[59:58] My real name is Samantha, but yeah, 我的真名是萨曼莎 但没错
[1:00:00] I’m Art3mis. 我是阿尔忒密斯
[1:00:04] Showers are that way, clean clothes, too. 淋浴在那边 还有干净衣服
[1:00:10] Welcome to the rebellion, 欢迎来到抵抗军
[1:00:12] Wade. 韦德
[1:00:25] That’s IOI. 那是IOI
[1:00:27] So the stacks are over there? 那边是叠居区吗
[1:00:30] We’ve been living this close to each other the whole time? 原来我们一直住得这么近
[1:00:34] Next door, 无论是隔壁
[1:00:37] around the world, 还是世界的某个角落
[1:00:38] it’s all the same in the OASIS. 在绿洲都是一样的
[1:00:43] For the record, 顺便说一下
[1:00:47] I’m not disappointed. 我没有失望
[1:00:50] You know… 就是
[1:00:51] You said I would be disappointed when I met you, but… 你说过 我见到你会失望 但是
[1:00:55] I’m not. 我没有
[1:00:57] I’ve lived with it my whole life. You don’t have to pretend. 我从出生就是这样 你不用假装哄我开心
[1:01:15] You have a birthmark, 你有一个胎记
[1:01:17] so what? 那又怎样
[1:01:19] Why would that scare me? 我怎么会被吓到
[1:01:27] Z, if I hurt you, I’m sorry. Z 如果我伤害了你 我很抱歉
[1:01:30] No, it’s… 没有 没事
[1:01:32] Wait, did you just call me “Z”? 等等 你刚才叫我Z
[1:01:36] – Oh, my God. Did I? – I think you did. – 天啊 我这么叫你了吗 – 是啊
[1:01:38] Wade, I’m sorry. 韦德 我很抱歉
[1:01:40] Yeah, Wade, Z. 韦德 Z
[1:01:42] You can call me whatever you want. 你想叫我什么都可以
[1:01:44] – And I’ll call you Sam. – No. – 我可以叫你萨姆 – 不
[1:01:47] Samantha? 萨曼莎
[1:01:49] Okay. Cool. 好的
[1:02:01] It’s so much slower here. 这里时间过得好慢
[1:02:04] I mean, the wind, the people… 能感受到风 还有这些人
[1:02:09] Everything. 这一切
[1:02:17] We forget what it’s like to be outside. 我们都忘了在真实世界是什么样的
[1:02:19] Yeah. 是啊
[1:02:25] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:02:27] – I just figured it out. – Figured what out? – 我想到了 – 想到什么了
[1:02:29] The second clue. I know what it means. 第二个线索 我知道是什么意思了
[1:02:36] We’ve been thinking about it too literally. 我们一直只看到了字面意思
[1:02:38] “The leap not taken,” “未迈出的一步”
[1:02:39] the leap Halliday didn’t take, is with Kira. 哈利迪没有迈出的那一步 是在说基拉
[1:02:42] Yeah, but… 是 但是
[1:02:43] I mean, he blamed her for breaking up him and Morrow. 他怪她拆散了他和莫罗
[1:02:46] No. Halliday was madly in love with her. 不 哈利迪疯狂地爱着她
[1:02:49] He had a chance with Kira. He had a chance to kiss her, but… 他本来跟基拉有机会 他曾有机会吻她 但是
[1:02:52] He didn’t take the leap. 他没有迈出那一步
[1:02:53] Right. So that’s where we go next. 没错 所以我们下一站去那儿
[1:02:56] The place where the leap wasn’t taken. 没有迈出那一步的地方
[1:02:58] Where the date was. 那次约会的地方
[1:03:00] At the movies! 在电影院
[1:03:03] Hey, Curator. 馆长
[1:03:03] We figured out the second clue. The challenge is here. 我们想出了第二条线索 挑战就在这儿
[1:03:06] Halliday kept track of every movie he ever watched, 哈利迪保留了他看过的每一部电影
[1:03:08] the week and the year he watched it, 在哪一周哪一年他看过的
[1:03:09] and how many times. 以及看过多少遍
[1:03:11] Curator, can we see November 23 to 27, 2025? 馆长 我们能看一下 2025年11月23日到27日的记录吗
[1:03:16] That’s the week he went on the date with Kira. 他跟基拉约会的那周
[1:03:22] Okay, so our options for that week are The Fly remake. 好那周他看过的电影有《变蝇人》重拍版
[1:03:26] Great flick, terrible date movie. 电影不错 但不适合拿来约会
[1:03:28] Say Anything… That would make sense. 《情到深处》这个还像样点
[1:03:31] We gotta remember the clue. 我们得想想线索
[1:03:33] “A creator who hates his own creation.” “一个厌恶自己创造的造物者”
[1:03:40] The Shining! 《闪灵》
[1:03:42] It’s Halliday’s 11th favorite horror film, 在哈利迪最喜欢的恐怖电影中排名十一
[1:03:44] and it’s based on the best-selling book by Stephen King, 故事改编自史蒂芬·金的畅销小说
[1:03:47] who hated the movie! 但作者本人非常讨厌这部电影
[1:03:49] Hey! 嘿
[1:03:49] No side chitchat. 不要说悄悄话
[1:03:51] I think we found it. 我想我们找到了
[1:03:56] Are you absolutely sure you want to go here? 你们确定想去那儿吗
[1:03:58] Absolutely positive. 非常确定
[1:04:00] Let’s hope you have the belly for it. 希望你们能受得了
[1:04:46] Look. 看
[1:04:49] Ticking clock. 倒计的时钟
[1:04:51] Okay, so I’m estimating about 好 大约估计一下
[1:04:55] five minutes to find the key. 还有五分钟去找到钥匙
[1:04:57] Yeah, there are so many keys in The Shining, though. 不过《闪灵》中有太多钥匙[线索]
[1:04:58] Where do we start? 我们从哪儿开始呢
[1:05:01] I’ve never seen The Shining. Is it really scary? 我从没看过《闪灵》真的很恐怖吗
[1:05:05] Uh, I had to watch it through my fingers. 我只敢通过手指”看”这部电影
[1:05:08] Okay, so we got the key from room 237, 我们能想到的有 237的房间钥匙
[1:05:11] the keys to the Snowcat, 雪地车的钥匙
[1:05:13] or the keys they give Jack at the beginning of the movie. 或者是影片开头他们给杰克的钥匙
[1:05:15] Well, if it’s “the leap not taken,” 如果是”未迈出的一步”
[1:05:17] maybe the key isn’t a key at all. 也许这钥匙根本不是把”钥匙”
[1:05:18] I know where the Snowcat keys are! 我知道雪地车的钥匙在哪儿
[1:05:20] I say we split up. 不如我们分头行动
[1:05:21] We get all the keys 拿到所有的钥匙
[1:05:22] and then we meet back at the Torrances’ apartment. 然后到托伦斯的公寓碰头
[1:05:28] Hello, Danny. 你好 丹尼
[1:05:31] Come play with us. 来跟我们一起玩儿吧
[1:05:33] Little girls, y’all know how to get out of here? 小姑娘们 你们知道怎么离开这儿吗
[1:05:41] Wait, wait! 等一下
[1:05:42] Wait, where’s Aech? 等等 艾奇在哪儿
[1:05:44] Wait! 等等
[1:05:46] Aech! 艾奇
[1:05:48] No,no,no,no! 不 不 不
[1:06:50] Oh, uh, hi, naked lady. 你好 裸女
[1:06:51] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt, uh, your bath time. 抱歉 我不是故意打扰你的沐浴时光
[1:06:54] I know self-care can be important. 我知道保养非常重要
[1:06:56] Uh, but can you do me a favor and tell me, 但你能帮我一个忙告诉我
[1:06:58] where are all the exits? 这里的出口都在哪儿吗
[1:07:04] Okay, am I being punked? 好吧 我是被恶搞了吗
[1:07:07] ‘Cause you’re liking me a little way too much. 因为你有点儿太粘着我了
[1:07:11] All right, you know what? I’ma go with it. 好吧 管他呢 来者不拒
[1:08:05] Time’s running out. 时间快到了
[1:08:06] Yo, Z, is Art3mis pissed at me? Z 她是生我气了吗
[1:08:08] Dude, I’m pissed at you. You’ve never seen The Shining, have you? 老兄 我生你气了 你从没看过《闪灵》对吗
[1:08:11] You know I hate scary movies! 你知道我讨厌恐怖片
[1:08:12] We got the key. 我们拿到钥匙了
[1:08:13] Sweet! To room 237! 太好了 去237房间
[1:08:15] We aingt got no business going to room 237! 我们不应该去237房间
[1:08:17] We should stay out! 我们应该远离那个房间
[1:08:18] Plus, there was this crazy, naked zombie lady in there. 另外那里有一个赤裸的疯子僵尸女士
[1:08:21] There are no zombies in The Shining. 《闪灵》里没有僵尸
[1:08:22] Well, maybe it’s not supposed to be like the movie. 也许本来就不应该跟电影一样
[1:08:24] Kira is the key. You’re the one who said it. 基拉是关键 是你说的
[1:08:26] Hey, y’all. I saw a picture of Kira! 我看到过一张基拉的照片
[1:08:28] Huh? 什么
[1:08:33] Where? 哪里
[1:08:41] It’s Kira. 是基拉
[1:08:43] “Escape your past.” “逃离过去”
[1:08:45] “The leap not taken.” “未迈出的一步”
[1:08:48] Halliday’s greatest fear wasn’t The Shining 哈利迪最害怕的不是《闪灵》
[1:08:50] or any book or movie. 也不是其他书或是电影
[1:08:53] His biggest fear was kissing a girl. 他最害怕的是亲吻一个姑娘
[1:08:56] That’s the leap he couldn’t take. 那是他未迈出的一步
[1:09:07] The ballroom. 舞厅
[1:09:23] Aech, come on. 艾奇 快来
[1:09:29] Zombies. Told you. 跟你说了有僵尸
[1:09:32] That’s her. 她在那儿
[1:09:35] That’s Kira. 那是基拉
[1:09:39] None of this is in The Shining. 《闪灵》没有这样的情节
[1:09:40] Z, look. That’s the zombie-circle level in Mayhem Mansion, Z 快看 这是《混乱宅邸》中那个僵尸圈
[1:09:43] one of Halliday’s first games. 哈利迪最早期的游戏之一
[1:09:45] The whole Shining trivia is just a diversion. 《闪灵》只是个幌子
[1:09:48] One minute left. 还有一分钟
[1:09:51] How do we get to her? 我们怎么过去
[1:09:52] Take the leap. 迈出那一步
[1:09:53] Wait! 等等
[1:10:03] Okay, Mr. Dead Guy. Cool if I lead? 死人先生 我来领舞可以吗
[1:10:53] Care to dance? 能跳一支舞吗
[1:10:55] Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask? 你知道我等你这个问题等了多久吗
[1:11:05] Well, well, well. 不错不错
[1:11:07] So you found my Jade Key. 你找到了我的翡翠钥匙
[1:11:14] Imagine that. 真想不到啊
[1:11:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:11:27] – Kira was a very beautiful… – Go on. – 基拉非常漂亮 – 继续吧
[1:11:58] One of our oologists saw them enter the media library. 有彩蛋专家看到他们去了资料馆
[1:12:02] She cracked the clue. 她破解了那条线索
[1:12:03] Now, we just have to win The Shining challenge. 现在我们只需要赢得《闪灵》挑战
[1:12:09] Get her off me! Get her off me! 放开我 放开我
[1:12:22] Mr. Sorrento, 索伦托先生
[1:12:23] I really think you need to see this. 我觉得你得看看这个
[1:12:28] Now Parzival’s got the Jade Key. 帕西法尔现在拿到了翡翠钥匙
[1:12:41] He’s alive. 他还活着
[1:12:43] I know. I’ll get back to you. 我知道 等下再打给你
[1:12:46] I got what you’re looking for. 我找到你要找的人了
[1:12:52] Freeze. This guy. 停 这个人
[1:12:54] The one with the lame tattoo. 纹身很白痴的那个
[1:12:57] Enlarge. 放大
[1:13:00] Run him through our database, every IOI drone in Columbus. 在我们的数据库中 以及哥伦布的所有IOI无人机中搜索
[1:13:04] Find him. 找到他
[1:13:32] Groceries are here. 吃的在这儿
[1:13:34] All right. Gluten-O’s… 好的 麦片
[1:13:35] “if you know the answer ultimate, “如果你知道终极问题的答案
[1:13:36] divide it by the number magic,” “除以魔法数字后
[1:13:38] “and what you need, want, and desire “你需要的想要的
[1:13:40] will be found in the fortress tragic.” 渴望的都能在悲剧堡垒中找到”
[1:13:42] “Tragic,” that’s gotta be Halliday referring to himself. “悲剧” 哈利迪一定是在说他自己
[1:13:44] Why? 为什么
[1:13:45] Because he was lonely. 因为他很孤独
[1:13:46] He had no one to spend his life with towards the end. 没有人陪他走到生命尽头
[1:13:49] Yeah, that’s true. 确实
[1:13:50] The contest has gotta be somehow about connecting with someone. 所以这个挑战是要我们去联合某人
[1:13:53] Anyone. 或是任何人
[1:13:54] He wants the person who cares for the OASIS 他想找一个在乎绿洲
[1:13:55] to be connected with the world. 但又不跟现实世界脱节的人
[1:13:57] That’s what I think he’s trying to tell us. 我觉得这是他想告诉我们的
[1:14:06] Wade. 韦德
[1:14:09] You understand Halliday. 你懂哈利迪
[1:14:12] You know him better than anyone. 你比任何人都了解他
[1:14:15] It’s exactly why I think you’ll win. 所以我才认为你会赢
[1:14:18] Really? 真的吗
[1:14:20] You really think I’m gonna win? 你真的认为我会赢
[1:14:26] Do not move! 不许动
[1:14:33] Target identified! 确认目标
[1:14:36] Freeze! Don’t move! 站住 不许动
[1:14:44] This leads right to the alley. 这能通往外面的小巷
[1:14:46] – You first. – I’m right behind you. Go now! – 你先走 – 我就在你后面 快走
[1:14:50] Come on! 快来
[1:14:52] Wade, the OASIS needs you. 韦德 绿洲需要你
[1:14:54] What? 什么
[1:14:54] – I’m gonna delay them. – Wait! – 我来拖住他们 – 等等
[1:14:55] No, no, no, wait! No, no, no! 不不 等下 不要
[1:14:58] You’ll forgive me for this, I promise. 你会原谅我的 我保证
[1:15:09] Freeze, freeze, freeze! 站住 不许动
[1:15:12] Don’t move! 不许动
[1:15:18] Samantha Evelyn Cook. 萨曼莎·伊芙琳·库克
[1:15:21] IOI has purchased and consolidated all of your outstanding debt, IOI已经接管并合并了你的所有未偿还债务
[1:15:25] currently in excess of 23,000 credits. 现在已经超过了两万三千点
[1:15:28] You will be remanded to the nearest IOI loyalty center 你将被送至最近的IOI契约工中心工作
[1:15:31] until your debt is paid in full, 直至你的债务还清
[1:15:32] including any interest, processing, 包括从今往后产生的所有
[1:15:35] or late fees you incur henceforth. 利息 处理费或滞纳金
[1:15:38] Does anybody have eyes? Check down the next street! 有人发现目标吗 搜下一条街
[1:15:53] -“First to the key.” -“First to the egg.” – “首夺钥匙” – “先得彩蛋”
[1:15:55] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[1:15:57] “Never trust someone you meet in the OASIS.” “永远不要相信你在绿洲里遇见的人”
[1:16:01] “She might be a 300-pound dude named Chuck…” “她可能是个136公斤的男的 名叫查克”
[1:16:04] “Who lives in his mama’s basement in suburban Detroit.” “住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里”
[1:16:09] Aech! 艾奇
[1:16:11] Helen. My dad called me Aech it kinda stuck. 我叫凯伦 我爸叫我”H” 就这么叫开了
[1:16:14] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:16:24] That thing’s lDing my van. 那东西正在扫描我的车
[1:16:41] Come on. They’ve spotted us. 快走 他们发现我们了
[1:16:44] D am . 大东
[1:16:45] My real name is Toshiro. 我真名叫敏郎
[1:16:47] Samantha got us a message. 萨曼莎给我们发了消息
[1:16:49] She told us to meet you here. 她让我们来这儿找你
[1:16:51] Samantha, they took her to the… 萨曼莎 他们抓她去了
[1:16:52] The loyalty center, I know. 契约工中心 我知道
[1:16:53] Look, in other awesome news, 听着 还有一个劲爆消息
[1:16:55] the Sixers found the third challenge. 第六人找到了第三个挑战
[1:16:57] – What? – Just come on, get in! – 什么 – 赶快 上车
[1:16:59] All right. Let’s go. 好的 我们走
[1:17:01] Hurry up. Go, go, go. All right. 快点 快快 好
[1:17:14] How did IOI find the third challenge so fast? 第六人怎么这么快就找到了第三个挑战
[1:17:17] IOI cracked the first three lines of the clue, IOI破解了前三行线索
[1:17:19] so they knew it was sector 14 所以他们知道是14区
[1:17:21] but they couldn’t figure out “the fortress tragic.” 但他们想不出来”悲剧堡垒”
[1:17:22] So they sent every guide they had into that sector 所以他们把所有人都送到那一区
[1:17:25] until they found the right fortress. 直到找到正确的堡垒
[1:17:28] Sho? 阿修
[1:17:29] Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m 11, so what? 是啊 是啊 我才十一岁 那又怎样
[1:17:32] His real name is Xo. 他的真名是周
[1:17:33] But everyone else calls me Sho, no big deal. 但大家都叫他阿修 没关系啦
[1:17:36] No. it is a big deal. 不 当然有关系
[1:17:39] Sho, you’re the world’s most badass 11-year-old ever. 阿修 你是世界上最牛逼的11岁男孩
[1:17:43] He knows. 他知道
[1:17:44] Shut up! Let him tell me. 闭嘴 我要听他说
[1:17:46] Aech! 艾奇
[1:17:51] We have to go save Samantha. 我们得去救萨曼莎
[1:17:52] Well, we can’t just go through the doors of IOI. 我们不能直接闯进IOI的大门
[1:17:55] Look, I’ve been thinking about it. I got a better plan. 听着 我想过这事 有个好计划
[1:17:57] You saw Sorrento’s rig, right? 你见过索伦托的装备 对吗
[1:17:59] Yeah. 是
[1:18:00] Let’s go after the man himself and make him give Art3mis back to us. 我们直接去找他 逼他把阿尔忒密斯还给我们
[1:18:03] But first, I have to know exactly, 但首先 我得准确知道
[1:18:05] how much about Sorrento’s rig do you remember? 你还记得多少索伦托装备的情况
[1:18:09] Kind of everything. 几乎都记得
[1:18:25] Maintenance, report to loyalty pod 31-B. 维修人员 请到工勤仓31B报道
[1:18:33] Security, please report to section 97 for escort. 保卫人员 请到97区执行护送任务
[1:18:58] Hey! Newbie, get to work. 嘿 新人 快开始工作
[1:19:03] Get to work. 开始工作
[1:19:10] Work violation. Work violation. 违法工作条例 违法工作条例
[1:19:15] Lay those charges every six feet. 去埋弹药 间隔两米
[1:19:23] Keep it moving! 快干活儿
[1:19:27] Hey, you! 嘿 你
[1:19:30] Those are explosives! 那些是爆炸物
[1:19:33] IOI will not reimburse any lost coin if you zero out. 你要是爆号清零 IOI可不会补偿损失的金币
[1:19:37] Keep it moving! 快干活
[1:19:43] So what is this challenge, some sort of video game thing? 这挑战是什么 什么电子游戏吗
[1:19:46] An Atari 2600, sir. 雅达利2600上的游戏 先生
[1:19:48] And every game ever made for it, thousands of possibilities. 主机能运行的游戏有上千种
[1:19:53] Come up! 上啊
[1:19:59] Halliday, 哈利迪
[1:20:00] this is how you plan to resolve 这就是你的计划吗
[1:20:02] the fate of the world’s most important economic resource? 靠这来决定世界最重要经济资源的命运
[1:20:06] – Call me when you’re close. – Yes, sir. – 有眉目了给我打电话 – 是的 先生
[1:20:07] Go, go! No! Ahh! 上 上 不
[1:20:11] One minute into Centipede, the ice broke. 进入《蜈蚣》一分钟 冰裂了
[1:20:15] It has to be Joust! 一定是《鸵鸟骑士》
[1:20:16] Halliday still holds the world record on the 2600 port of that game. 哈利迪仍保持着 2600主机上这个游戏的世界纪录
[1:20:20] – Maybe we just need to beat his high score.- Pitfall! – 也许我们只需要打破最高分 – 《陷阱》
[1:20:21] One of the only 2600 games that still hasn’t ended. 2600主机上未完成的电子游戏
[1:20:23] And how about those Swordquest games? 《寻剑》游戏系列呢
[1:20:25] Yes! The Swordquest games. 对 《寻剑》系列
[1:20:26] They were created for a contest Atari held with real… 当时是为了雅达利举办的一场比赛而制作
[1:20:37] I-Rok, how are we doing? 艾洛克 情况怎么样
[1:20:40] To be honest, I think I need physical therapy because it’s not… 说实话 我觉得我需要理疗 因为…
[1:20:42] ls the Orb ready? 魔球准备好了吗
[1:20:45] Um, as you wish. 如您所愿
[1:20:51] The Orb… 奥瑟瓦克斯
[1:20:52] Of Osuvox. 魔球
[1:20:56] How does it work? 这怎么用
[1:20:57] Has it got, like, a remote or is there a button or something? 它有遥控吗或是开关什么的
[1:21:01] Nolan, it’s a level-99 magic artifact, 诺兰 这可是九十九级的魔法神器
[1:21:05] not one of your drones, so it is activated by a magic spell. 不是你的无人机 所以它得由咒语开启
[1:21:09] Would you care to do the honors? 你要来完成这一光荣使命吗
[1:22:03] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[1:22:04] How’d you get in here? 你们怎么进来的
[1:22:05] – Art3mis. – Who? – 阿尔忒密斯 – 谁
[1:22:06] Samantha Cook. 萨曼莎·库克
[1:22:08] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[1:22:11] If you wanna talk, we can talk, 如果你想谈 咱们就谈
[1:22:13] but you gotta put that gun down. 你先把枪放下
[1:22:15] You killed my mom’s sister. 你杀了我姨妈
[1:22:18] You think I won’t kill you? 你以为我不会杀了你吗
[1:22:21] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just slow down, okay? 冷静点 好吗
[1:22:24] That was a corporate decision. It was not personal. 那是公司的决定 不是个人恩怨
[1:22:27] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[1:22:28] She’s downstairs in the loyalty center! 她在楼下的契约工中心
[1:22:31] I know she’s in the goddamn loyalty center. 我知道她在该死的契约工中心
[1:22:34] You’re gonna tell me exactly which rig she’s in 你得告诉我她具体在哪一个舱
[1:22:37] and the access code to contact her. 还有她的识别码
[1:22:40] Yeah, that seems appropriate. 合情合理
[1:22:45] Start with access code. 先说识别码
[1:22:49] Six, forty-five, seven, twenty-five 六 45 7 25.
[1:22:51] Where’s the rig? 工勤仓在哪儿
[1:23:03] I think he pissed himself. 我觉得他吓尿了
[1:23:05] Good job, Z. We’re in his account. 干得好 Z 我们进入他的账户了
[1:23:07] So he really doesn’t know he’s in the OASIS? 他真的不知道自己还在绿洲吗
[1:23:11] This is what Sorrento should be seeing, 这是索伦托应该看到的
[1:23:14] but this… 但这个
[1:23:15] This is what we’re making him see. 这个是我们让他看到的
[1:23:18] We grabbed him in transitjust as he was logging out of the OASIS, 他正准备从绿洲下线时 我们抓住了他
[1:23:21] so he thinks he’s back in his office in the real world. 所以他以为自己回到了现实世界的办公室
[1:23:24] But actually, he’s here, 但其实他在艾奇建造的
[1:23:26] in the identical office that Aech built. 一模一样的虚拟办公室里
[1:23:28] So, you basically just remotely hacked his rig. 所以你们是远程黑进了他的装备
[1:23:31] A fixed rig like Sorrento’s is easy to locate, hard to hack. 像索伦托这样的固定装备很容易定位 很难黑入
[1:23:34] Unless he’s stupid enough to leave his password lying around. 除非他傻到把密码到处乱放
[1:23:36] Loyalty center, I’m in. 契约工中心 我进来了
[1:23:38] All right, let’s get to work. 好的 我们开始吧
[1:23:47] – Arty. – Z? Z? Z? – 阿蒂 – Z Z Z
[1:23:50] Arty, don’t say anything. 阿蒂 别出声
[1:23:51] I’m tapped directly into your audio feed. 我直接接入了你的音频信号
[1:23:55] How did you find me? 你们怎么找到我的
[1:23:56] We got his password, hacked Sorrento’s rig. 我们拿到了索伦托的密码 黑进了他的装备
[1:24:00] Z, I have something to tell you. Z 我要跟你说件事
[1:24:02] Not now. I have something to show you that’ll get you out of there. 现在不行 我要给你看些东西 能帮你从那儿离开
[1:24:04] The Sixers found the third challenge. It’s on Planet Doom. 第六人找到了第三个挑战 就在毁灭星球
[1:24:08] And there’s more, they just put a force field around Anorak’s Castle. 还有他们刚开启了护盾 覆盖了阿诺克的城堡
[1:24:15] I heard one of the guards calling it “the Orb of Osuvox,” 我听一个守卫叫它”奥瑟瓦克斯魔球”
[1:24:18] and the only way to take it down is from the inside. 唯一毁掉它的方法就是从内部
[1:24:21] She’s right. Level-99 artifact, 她说的没错 九十九级的神器
[1:24:24] creates a magic-resistant, impenetrable barrier. 创造出一个魔抗 无法穿过的屏障
[1:24:27] No way through it. 不可能穿过
[1:24:28] Okay, listen. That’s not important right now. 好了 听着 这些现在都不重要
[1:24:29] What’s important is that we get you out of the rig. 重要的是我们现在把你救出工勤仓
[1:24:34] All right, so I’m looking at a diagram of your rig. 我现在手头有你工勤仓的结构图
[1:24:39] If you reach up with your left hand at 11 o’clock, 如果你用左手向上11点位置
[1:24:43] there’s a panel above your head. 头顶上有一个控制板
[1:24:49] Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I can feel it. 没错 我找到了
[1:24:51] Okay, there should be two release handles. 应该有两个释放手柄
[1:24:52] Nine o’clock and three o’clock. Can you feel them? 九点钟位置和三点钟位置 找到了吗
[1:24:54] – Yeah, I got it. – Okay, pull it towards you. – 找到了 – 朝你的方向拉
[1:24:59] Okay, inside the panel, there’s a lever. 面板内有一个控制杆
[1:25:00] Grab it with your right hand and slide it to the left. 用右手抓住它 然后转向左边
[1:25:03] That should release you. 这样应该能释放你了
[1:25:12] It worked. It worked, I’m out. 成功了 我出来了
[1:25:15] Loyalty pod 41-F, 契约工41F仓
[1:25:17] you are on an authorized break for 10 minutes. 现在允许你休息十分钟
[1:25:25] Pod 41-F, you are on 10-minute break. 契约工41F仓 你现在有十分钟的休息时间
[1:25:28] Proceed to break area. 请前往休息区
[1:25:32] Wade, are you still there? 韦德 你还在吗
[1:25:33] Yeah, I’m here. Where are you? 我在 你在哪儿
[1:25:34] Where is Sorrento’s office? 索伦托的办公室在哪儿
[1:25:35] It’s in the IOI war room, two levels above where you are now. 在IOI的作战室内 你现在的位置向上两层
[1:25:38] But that’s not the way out. 但那不是出去的路
[1:25:39] What’s his password? 他的密码是什么
[1:25:42] Wade, answer me. 韦德 回答我
[1:25:44] Okay, it’s capital B-0-55-man-69. 好的 密码是B055man69
[1:25:48] But, Arty, you need to go. 但是阿蒂 你得离开那儿
[1:25:50] You need to raise an army. 你得召集一支军队
[1:25:52] An army? 一支军队
[1:25:54] Get to Planet Doom, and wait for my signal. 到毁灭星球集合 等我信号
[1:25:56] What signal? 什么信号
[1:25:57] I’m gonna take down that shield. 我会毁了那个护盾
[1:25:58] Wait, Arty, wait! You gotta get out of there! Arty! 等等 阿蒂 你得离开那儿 阿蒂
[1:26:09] Hey, how much are they paying you? 嘿 他们付你多少钱
[1:26:12] ‘Cause, man, I got a lot of paper. 因为伙计 我更有钱
[1:26:14] You know, I can make you, like, a forest. 我能给你像森林一样多的钱
[1:26:16] Hey, shut up. 嘿 闭嘴
[1:26:19] Okay. 好吧
[1:26:42] This isn’t real, you’re tapping my feed. 这不是真的 你们拦截了我的信号
[1:26:46] Uh-oh. Guys. 伙计们
[1:27:05] F’Nale, they’ve hacked my rig. They’re after the girl. 弗娜莱 他们黑进了我的装备去救那姑娘
[1:27:08] Meet me at loyalty. 到契约工中心见我
[1:27:23] Pod 41-F, you have exceeded your break time. 41F仓 你的休息时间已超时
[1:27:27] Report to security or your coin count will be reset to zero. 请立刻到安保部门报道否则金币会被清零
[1:27:40] So, she just walks out of here, how does that happen? 所以她就大摇大摆出去了 怎么会发生这样的事
[1:27:45] They’re smart. They knew what they were doing. 他们很聪明 知道自己在做什么
[1:27:47] But we know they’re in Columbus. 但我们知道他们在哥伦布市
[1:27:48] And now, all five of them are together. 现在 他们五个在一起
[1:27:50] Wait. Wait, 等等
[1:27:51] we know what? How do we know? 我们知道什么 我们怎么知道的
[1:27:52] We have the make and model of the van. 我们找到了他们货车的品牌和型号
[1:27:55] We’ll spot them. 发现了他们
[1:27:56] “We’ll spot them”? “发现了他们”
[1:27:58] That sounds like a great inscription for our tombstones. 这句话写在我们的墓志铭上真不错
[1:28:01] Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? 你为什么不早告诉我
[1:28:03] It wasn’t relevant yet. 那时还没什么关系
[1:28:04] I need to know where they are. 我要知道他们在哪儿
[1:28:06] We need to know. We need to find them! 我们得知道 得找到他们
[1:28:07] They’re kids, Nolan. Man the hell up! 他们还是孩子 诺兰 拿出点男人样子吧
[1:28:10] Do your job, and I’ll do mine, 做好你的工作 我也会做好我的
[1:28:12] unless you wanna take this 除非你想拿着枪
[1:28:14] and go after them yourself. 自己去追他们
[1:28:20] Find them! 找到他们
[1:28:30] The Complete Nancy Drew, 《少女妙探》全集
[1:28:33] Kegel Exercises for… 《凯格尔运动》
[1:28:37] Bingo. Okay. 找到了 好的
[1:28:39] “Congratulations, you are the proud owner of the Orb of Osuvox, “恭喜你成为奥瑟瓦克斯魔球光荣的拥有者
[1:28:41] “a 99th level magic artifact. “这是一件九十九级的魔法神器
[1:28:43] “Read these instructions before deploying. To turn orb on, off.” “请在使用前阅读说明 启动或关闭魔球”
[1:28:46] Off! Yes, off. 关闭 是的 关闭
[1:28:48] “Utter spell within 10 feet of orb.” “在魔球三米内念咒语”
[1:29:04] Citizens of the OASIS, 绿洲的玩家们
[1:29:06] I am Parzival, first to the key. 我是帕西法尔 首夺钥匙的人
[1:29:09] I’m here talking to all of you now because our future’s being threatened 我在这里发出号召 是因为我们的未来受到了威胁
[1:29:12] by people who will stop at nothing to win this contest. 全拜不惜一切代价也要赢得比赛的人所赐
[1:29:16] Some of you already know this, 当中可能有人已深有体会
[1:29:18] and you’ve lost much more than just your avatars 为此你可能失去了比自己的角色
[1:29:21] or your weapons. 或武器更重要的东西
[1:29:22] Some have lost their freedom. 有些人失去了自己的自由
[1:29:25] Some have lost their lives. 有些人失去了生命
[1:29:29] And now, this. 此时此刻
[1:29:32] A force field around the third challenge. 他们用护盾垄断了第三个挑战
[1:29:37] I only came here to escape the shitty hand that life dealt me. 原本我来这只是为了逃避现实当中的不满
[1:29:41] But I stayed, like many of you, 但我留下 是跟你们一样
[1:29:44] because I found something much bigger than just myself. 因为在这找到了远比我自己重要的东西
[1:29:49] I found a cause. 我找到了使命
[1:29:52] I found my friends. 我找到了朋友
[1:29:55] And yes, 是的
[1:29:57] I know it’s kind of a groaner, but… 我知道这可能只是无病呻吟 但是
[1:30:00] I found love. 但我找到了爱情
[1:30:03] And I don’t wanna lose that 我不想失去这一切
[1:30:04] to this colossal douchebag, Nolan Sorrento. 不想输给这个叫诺兰·索伦托的大混蛋
[1:30:07] This guy. Back to work, people. 这孩子 回去工作
[1:30:11] He thinks that we’re all too distracted to even notice… 他认为我们人心涣散 不堪一击
[1:30:16] Nolan Sorrento thinks that we won’t put up a fight. 诺兰·索伦托认为我们不会反抗
[1:30:20] Sir! Sir! 先生 先生
[1:30:22] – This is going out live! – The only thing Hallida y let this guy do… – 这东西在直播 – 哈利迪让这家伙唯一做过的事
[1:30:24] – It’s absolutely everywhere. – was get him a cup of coffee- – 到处都是 – 是让他拿咖啡
[1:30:26] And now, we’re supposed to hand him the OASIS? 现在 我们难道要将绿洲拱手相让吗
[1:30:36] This Parzival… Oh, man. 这个帕西法尔 天呐
[1:30:43] Come on, come on. Give me this thing. 快点 快点 给我那个
[1:30:45] Yes, sir. 是的先生
[1:30:47] Left arm. 左臂
[1:30:49] Left arm! 左臂
[1:30:51] Sir. 先生
[1:30:52] No, I need the left arm. 不 我需要那个左臂
[1:30:54] No, I don’t care if… I want it on. 不 我不管 我想要那个装备
[1:30:58] He thinks that we won’t even put up a fight! 他认为我们甚至不会反抗
[1:31:02] Well, I say he’s wrong. 我说他大错特错
[1:31:03] I say, tell that to the gunter clans in the gold mines of Gygax. 这话说给那些吉盖克斯金矿里的彩蛋猎人听去吧
[1:31:07] Activate the Iron Giant. 激活钢铁巨人
[1:31:35] Ask yourselves, 扪心自问
[1:31:37] Are you willing to zero out for the OASIS? 你愿意为了绿洲牺牲吗
[1:31:40] Are you willing to fight? 你愿意反抗吗
[1:31:43] I am Parzival of the High Five. 我是绿洲五强的帕西法尔
[1:31:46] In the name of Art3mis, in the name of Aech, 以阿尔忒密斯之名 以艾奇之名
[1:31:48] in the name of Daito and Sho, 以大东和阿修之名
[1:31:51] we ask you to join us on Planet Doom. 我们请你来毁灭星球 加入我们
[1:31:55] In the name of James Halliday himself, 以詹姆斯·哈利迪之名
[1:31:58] help us save the OASIS. 帮助我们拯救绿洲
[1:32:55] No,no,no,no. 不 不 不
[1:33:07] “No man is a failure who has friends.” “有朋友就不是败者”
[1:33:32] Squadron 14, armor up, you’re in the lead. 14中队 装备武器 你们先上
[1:33:48] One minute into Swordquest, the ice broke. 《寻剑》一分钟 冰裂
[1:33:53] Well, all three Swordquests. What’s next? 好了 三部《寻剑》都完了 下一个是什么
[1:33:56] Dark Cavern, Laser Blast. 《黑暗洞穴》《激光杀戮》
[1:33:58] It’s Adventure. 是《魔幻历险》
[1:33:59] Released in 1979, for the 2600, 1979年在雅达利发行
[1:34:02] Adventure was created by Warren Robinett, 《魔幻历险》由沃伦·罗宾内特制作
[1:34:03] who was the first video game designer ever to hide his name. 他是第一个在游戏中隐藏自己名字的设计者
[1:34:06] – In fact… – Try Adventure. – 事实上… – 试试《魔幻历险》
[1:34:09] Play Adventure. 运行《魔幻历险》
[1:35:03] More than a minute, we’re still alive. 超过一分钟 我们活着
[1:35:05] This must be the right game. 这一定是对的游戏
[1:35:14] How long does it last, this orb thing? 这东西能维持多久 这个魔球
[1:35:25] I’d say about ten… 我说至少十…
[1:35:27] Yeah, about 10 million years, so we should be fine. 大概一千万年吧 我们没事的
[1:35:48] First to the key! 首夺钥匙
[1:35:49] First to the egg! 先得彩蛋
[1:35:51] First to the egg! 先得彩蛋
[1:36:23] Adventure. 《魔幻历险》
[1:36:41] What? Come on! 什么 你在干什么
[1:37:16] The Sixers are in the final challenge. It’s an Atari 2600. 第六人在进行最后的挑战 是雅达利2600上的游戏
[1:37:18] Are you in the Sixer war room? 你在第六人的作战室吗
[1:37:21] No, no, no. You gotta get out of there. 不不 你得离开那儿
[1:37:22] They’re playing Adventure. 他们在玩《魔幻历险》
[1:37:25] Adventure, of course! 《魔幻历险》当然了
[1:37:27] Created by Warren Robinett! 沃伦·罗宾内特制作
[1:37:29] He was the first designer to ever hide an Easter egg in… 他是第一个隐藏彩蛋的游戏设计师
[1:37:30] Dude! 老兄小心
[1:37:36] We’re looking for a USPS truck, Ohio plates, 我们要找一辆邮政车 俄亥俄州牌照
[1:37:39] a drone spitter, 2036 model. 无人机注意 是2036年的型号
[1:38:01] Daito! When are you getting into this fight? 大东 你什么时候准备加入战斗
[1:38:18] I’m out. inventory’s empty. 没子弹了 装备也空了
[1:38:19] Last clip for me. 我也剩这点了
[1:38:20] More weapons! 需要更多武器
[1:38:22] – Anti-personnel ordinance cannon! – Anti-personnel ordinance cannon! – 杀伤型加农炮 – 杀伤型加农炮
[1:38:29] – Railgun! – Railgun! – 轨道炮 – 轨道炮
[1:38:37] Yo, Z! 你Z
[1:38:38] Yo, Z! Try this little guy. Z 试一下这个小家伙
[1:38:47] Get rid of it! Get rid of it! 快出手 快出手
[1:38:50] It’s fucking Chucky! 是该死的鬼娃恰吉
[1:38:57] Move! Move! 快走 快走
[1:38:59] Go, go, go! 快 快 快
[1:39:59] Mechagodzilla! 机械哥斯拉
[1:40:21] Daito, we need you! Daito, now! 大东 我们现在需要你
[1:40:25] Get to the bridge. 去桥那里
[1:40:26] Go now, he’s distracted. Go go go! 就现在 他被引开了 快 快 快
[1:41:10] Z Z!
[1:41:31] Arty! 阿蒂
[1:41:32] Get to the castle! Win the third key before they do! 快进城堡 抢在他们之前拿下第三把钥匙
[1:41:46] What is that? 什么声音
[1:41:47] He’s only got 30 seconds before changing back! 他只剩三十秒就要变回原型了
[1:42:01] Daito, abort, abort! You got 10 seconds! 大东 快撤 你还有10秒
[1:42:19] First to the egg! 先得彩蛋
[1:42:59] Shit, it’s her. 见鬼 是她
[1:43:20] Arty! 阿蒂
[1:43:22] Arty! 阿蒂
[1:43:24] Z! Got to get to the castle! Z 快进城堡
[1:43:32] She never left. She’s still here. 她没离开 她还在这儿
[1:43:38] The girl’s in the war room. 那个女孩在作战室
[1:44:17] No,no,no. 不 不 不
[1:44:34] Sho! Hang on! 阿修 坚持住
[1:44:55] No! 不
[1:45:19] Arty, we’ve got this. You need to log out. 阿蒂 交给我们吧 你得退出
[1:45:21] If the game is Adventure, why haven’t they won yet? 如果这游戏真是《魔幻历险》我们怎么还没赢
[1:45:24] I don’t know. Arty, 我不知道 阿蒂
[1:45:25] Arty. I’m serious, Sorrento’s crazy. He’ll kill you. 阿蒂 说真的 索伦托疯了 他会杀了你的
[1:45:30] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[1:45:32] There’s nothing over there. 那边什么都没有
[1:45:35] You’re in trouble, aren’t you? 你遇上麻烦了 是不是
[1:45:39] Samantha, 萨曼莎
[1:45:41] you know I love you. 你知道我爱你
[1:45:43] Not the time, Z. 别现在说这种话 Z
[1:45:44] I can handle the challenge, 挑战我应付得来
[1:45:45] but I can’t let you get hurt in the real world. 但我不能让你在现实世界中受伤
[1:45:49] Get out of IOI, and meet us at River South. 离开IOI 在南岸跟我们碰面
[1:45:58] Wade, no. 韦德 不
[1:46:00] You’ll forgive me for this, I promise. 你会原谅我这样做的 我保证
[1:46:02] Wade, no, no, no. 韦德 不不不
[1:46:13] Get it together, Sixer. Back to respawn. 振作点 第六人 快去重生
[1:46:16] Let’s go, move. 快走 快去
[1:46:18] You’re in. 你上
[1:46:37] Holy hand grenade! How much did that cost? 天啊 手雷 你肯定”大出血”了吧
[1:46:40] Less than it’s gonna cost them. 他们才是真要大出血
[1:46:43] What is that? 那是什么
[1:46:55] Sir, the gunters are approaching the challenge. 长官 他们越来越接近挑战了
[1:46:58] – I-Rok? – In position, sir. – 艾洛克 – 准备就绪 长官
[1:47:00] Prepare my rig. 给我准备装备
[1:47:01] The ice is holding. Still going. 冰还没裂 还在坚持
[1:47:14] Wait. 等等
[1:47:16] He’s trying to win. 他想赢
[1:47:20] Yeah! I won. 棒 我赢了
[1:47:26] He lost. 他输了
[1:47:28] Not Adventure. 不是《魔幻历险》
[1:47:34] Everyone who wins loses. 每个赢得游戏的人反而输了
[1:47:39] It’s not about winning. 重点不在于赢
[1:47:41] It’s about playing. 而是在于玩
[1:47:43] Remember Halliday’s announcement. 想想哈利迪的那句话
[1:47:46] The keys are invisible, 钥匙是看不见的
[1:47:47] and they’re hidden in a dark room that’s at the center of a maze. 就藏在迷宫中央的小黑屋里
[1:47:51] Well, there’s a secret in Adventure, 《魔幻历险》这款游戏有个秘密
[1:47:52] and you don’t find it by winning. 要破解它不是靠打赢游戏
[1:47:54] You find it by wandering around in a dark room. 而是在黑屋里来回游荡
[1:47:57] Until you get to the invisible dot. 直到你看到隐形的方块
[1:47:59] It’s pretty easy if you know what you’re doing. 知道这一点之后就很简单了
[1:48:01] Really? 真的吗
[1:48:03] Let me finish it for you. 我帮你打完吧
[1:48:09] It’s your last chance, Wade. 这是你的最后一次机会了 韦德
[1:48:11] Last chance. 最后一次
[1:48:13] Give me the key. 把钥匙给我
[1:48:14] I give you 50 million in your account right now. 我立即往你账户里打五千万
[1:48:19] Why the hell would I ever do that? 为什么我要那么做
[1:48:23] Dude! That’s the Cataclyst. 哥们 这是毁灭之子
[1:48:25] Now, personally, I don’t care. 其实我自己并不在乎
[1:48:26] I’d just as soon never set foot in the OASIS again, 我巴不得再也不踏进绿洲半步
[1:48:28] let alone have to deal with any of this absurdity. 更不想面对这荒唐的一切
[1:48:30] But I know how important Halliday’s competition is to you, so… 但我知道哈利迪的挑战赛对你有多重要 所以
[1:48:36] I will never let the future of the OASIS rest in your hands, Nolan Sorrento. 我决不允许绿洲的未来落在你手中 诺兰·索伦托
[1:48:40] Well, that’s fine. Three easy steps. 那好吧 只需简单的三步
[1:48:43] One. 一
[1:48:44] Wait, I thought you were bluffing. 等等 我还以为你在虚张声势
[1:48:45] You know that kills all of us, right? 你知道这么做我们都会死 对吧
[1:48:47] I’ve got 10 years’ worth of shit inside of me. 这可是我打了十年才攒下的身家
[1:48:49] Last chance. Two. 最后的机会 二
[1:48:50] I’m not going out like that. 我可不要那样死掉
[1:48:52] That’s a camper move. 这太不厚道了
[1:48:53] You don’t even know how to activate an orb. 你连怎么激活它都不知道
[1:49:06] Yeah, I felt those. 我感觉疼了
[1:49:09] But this is my world, Sorrento. 但这是我的世界 索伦托
[1:49:15] Hadouken! 波动拳
[1:49:36] – No,no,no! – Step three. – 不不不 – 第三步
[1:49:39] No,no,no! 不 不 不
[1:50:38] Get me out of this thing. 帮我脱掉
[1:50:55] Guys? 伙计们
[1:51:03] Z. He’s still alive! Z 他还活着
[1:51:13] Extra life. 加一条命
[1:51:17] Thanks, Curator. 谢了 馆长
[1:51:21] Hold on. 等等
[1:51:30] Live feed in all OASIS channels. 所有绿洲频道的直播信号
[1:51:33] Halliday’s letting everyone watch the end of the contest. 哈利迪让所有人都观看比赛结局
[1:51:36] That’s so Halliday. 这可太哈利迪风格了
[1:51:37] God damn it, we tried Adventure. 该死 我们试过《魔幻历险》了
[1:51:39] No, we tried to win it. 不 我们是想取胜
[1:51:41] But the hidden room isn’t at the end of the game. 但隐藏的房间并不在游戏的最后
[1:51:43] You’ve gotta go straight to the invisible dot at the start. 应该一开始直接去找那个隐形方块
[1:52:00] Is that her? 是她吗
[1:52:01] Red hair, IOI uniform, doesn’t know what planet she’s on? 红发 IOI制服 不知道自己在哪里
[1:52:05] That’s her. 就是她
[1:52:18] I’m Toshwo. You know me as Demo. 我是敏郎 就是大东
[1:52:27] Hey, Arty. 嗨 阿蒂
[1:52:31] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[1:52:33] Not what you were expecting, huh? 跟你想的不一样吧
[1:52:34] Yeah, 对
[1:52:36] I wasn’t expecting a late ’30s-model postal van. 我没想到会是部30年代末的邮政车
[1:52:42] Wade’? 韦德
[1:52:43] Wait, I thought the Cataclyst went off. How are you still playing? 等等 毁灭之子不是爆炸了吗 你怎么还在玩
[1:52:46] Extra life, long story. Sorry I shot you. 加了一条命 说来话长 抱歉我开枪打你了
[1:52:50] Sho? 阿修
[1:52:52] What? Do I have to wear a sign saying, 怎么 我还得戴个标牌 上面写着
[1:52:55] “I am 11 years old, shoot me first”? “我十一岁 先打我”吗
[1:52:57] No, thanks. 还是不了
[1:52:58] – Dude, give me a hug. – Ninjas don’t hug! – 来 抱一个 – 忍者才不抱
[1:53:00] All right, everybody, hold on to something. 好了 各位 都站稳抓牢
[1:53:23] Got you. 找到你们了
[1:53:28] Come on, Nolan. Pick up. 快啊 诺兰 接电话
[1:53:32] F’Nale, tell me something good. 弗娜莱 最好是好消息
[1:53:35] I’ve got a drone on their tail. I’m close. 我派无人机追踪他们了 马上就成功了
[1:53:38] Send me coordinates. 发给我坐标
[1:53:39] Maybe you should leave this to me, Nolan. 也许你应该交给我 诺兰
[1:53:43] Nolan? Nolan. 诺兰 诺兰
[1:53:47] Out. 下车
[1:53:57] Give me that. 把枪给我
[1:54:03] What’s gem’ on out there’? 这是怎么了
[1:54:09] The game is over for them. What are they watching? 他们的游戏已经结束了 他们在看什么
[1:54:14] The final key! It’s being broadcast. 最后一把钥匙 在直播
[1:54:19] You see, 你看
[1:54:20] Warren Robinett was proud of Adventure. 沃伦·罗宾内特为《魔幻历险》骄傲
[1:54:23] He wanted people to know who was behind it. 他想让大家知道幕后功臣是谁
[1:54:26] That’s why he created the first digital Easter egg 所以他设计了第一个游戏彩蛋
[1:54:29] and to find it, you didn’t even have to win. 要找到它 都不用打赢游戏
[1:54:32] You just had to blindly play, 你只需要随便玩玩
[1:54:34] searching around in rooms for an invisible dot. 在房间里找一个隐形的方块
[1:54:40] You took the dot back to the main screen 把方块拖回到主屏幕
[1:54:43] and that’s when you found the first Easter egg ever put in a video game. 你就能找到游戏史上 第一个彩蛋
[1:54:47] The creator’s name. 那就是设计者的名字
[1:55:13] What’s going on, man? I can’t see shit. 怎么样了 我什么都看不到
[1:55:15] Parzival just got the Crystal Key! 帕西法尔拿到了水晶钥匙
[1:55:32] Do you want it or not? 你到底想不想要
[1:55:37] Aech, what the hell’s going on? 艾奇 这是怎么回事
[1:55:39] Just practicing my Mario Kart. What do you think? 你以为我在练习马里奥赛车吗 你说呢
[1:55:41] IOI’s trying to kill us, man! IOI在追杀我们
[1:55:57] Everyone watching, if you’re in the Columbus stacks, 哥伦布市叠楼区的玩家们
[1:56:00] this is Parzival. 我是帕西法尔
[1:56:01] My real-world name is Wade Watts, and we’re gonna need your help. 我在现实世界中叫韦德·沃茨 我们需要你的帮助
[1:56:04] Aech, head for the stacks! 艾奇 去叠楼区
[1:56:05] Okay, hold on! 好了 抓牢了
[1:56:32] Stick the key in, how hard is it? 插个钥匙有多难
[1:56:40] Come on. 拜托
[1:56:49] – Yeah! – Yes! – 棒 – 太好了
[1:57:07] That’s it? 就这样吗
[1:57:09] Yeah, that’s it. 对 就这样
[1:57:10] Now, you just sign these papers, and the OASIS is yours. 现在你只需要签了这些文件 绿洲就是你的了
[1:57:15] You will be its sole proprietor. 你就是它唯一的拥有者
[1:57:20] That aingt so bad, is it? 挺不错 对不对
[1:57:43] I’m gonna need a second. 帮我争取点时间
[1:58:13] This is wrong. 这样不对
[1:58:15] This pen, this contract. 这支笔 这份合同
[1:58:21] This is the moment that Halliday made Morrow 这就是哈利迪让莫罗签字
[1:58:23] sign over his shares in Gregarious. 出让他在社交游戏公司股份的那一刻
[1:58:26] That was the biggest mistake of his life. 这是他一生最大的错误
[1:58:28] He knew that. 他清楚这一点
[1:58:32] This can’t be the end. 这肯定不是结局
[1:58:36] It’s a test. 这是个考验
[1:58:42] I won’t make the same mistake you did. 我不会跟你犯同样的错误
[1:58:50] Oh, good. 真好
[1:58:55] I just needed to be sure. 我只是想确定一下
[1:59:12] This is where you grew up. 这是你长大的地方
[1:59:24] Oh, that’s just me a long time ago. 那是很久之前的我
[1:59:27] I like to have him around from time to time. 我喜欢让他陪着我
[1:59:30] Hey, I have to show you something. 我得给你看个东西
[1:59:33] This… Come on. 这…过来
[1:59:34] This is the button. 这是按钮
[1:59:36] If you push it, the whole simulation shuts down 如果你按一下 整个绿洲就会关闭
[1:59:39] and a tapeworm program will erase all of the backup servers. 蠕虫病毒会抹除所有备份服务器的数据
[1:59:43] So you now have the power to turn the OASIS off forever. 你现在有权将绿洲永久关闭
[1:59:47] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[1:59:54] Yeah, 对
[1:59:55] try not to accidentally erase 别第一天接手
[1:59:57] the whole of the OASIS on your first day. 就手滑毁了它
[2:00:09] The stacks are straight ahead! 叠楼区就在前方
[2:00:26] Well, I expect you have to go. I know I do. 你好像得走了 我知道我也得走了
[2:00:30] So, now is the time for you to receive your prize 现在你该接受奖赏了
[2:00:32] because you won all three keys. 因为你集齐了三把钥匙
[2:00:35] Once you take this egg, the game will be over. 你收下这枚彩蛋 游戏就结束了
[2:00:39] The egg… 彩蛋
[2:00:42] the egg? 彩蛋呢
[2:00:50] We know what you did here. 我们知道你干了什么
[2:00:52] You turn around and walk out of here while you still can. 趁你还来得及 赶紧调头走人
[2:01:08] I created the OASIS 我创造了绿洲
[2:01:11] because I never felt at home in the real world. 因为我在真实世界中从来都不自在
[2:01:15] I just didn’t know how to connect with the people there. 我不知道该如何与真实世界的人交流
[2:01:20] I was afraid for all of my life. 我一辈子都在害怕
[2:01:23] Right up until the day I knew my life was ending. 直到那天 我知道我将离世
[2:01:32] Now, that… That was when I realized that, 那时 我意识到
[2:01:37] as terrifying and painful as reality can be, 虽然现实恐怖而痛苦
[2:01:43] it’s also the only place 但你也只有在现实中
[2:01:48] that you can get a decent meal. 才能吃顿像样的饭
[2:01:57] Because 因为
[2:02:00] reality 现实
[2:02:07] is real. 是真的
[2:02:09] You understand what I’m saying? 你明白我的话吗
[2:02:12] Yes. 明白
[2:02:13] Yes, I do. 我明白
[2:02:24] He did it. 他成功了
[2:02:28] He got the egg. 他拿到彩蛋了
[2:02:30] Hooray. 太好了
[2:02:32] No! No! Please! 不 求你
[2:03:07] Hold it! 别动
[2:03:11] Drop the gun! Now! On the ground! 放下枪 快 扔到地上
[2:03:14] Turn around! Hands on your head. 转过去 手放在头上
[2:03:17] Walk back towards me. 倒退着走向我
[2:03:34] Mr. Halliday. 哈利迪先生
[2:03:37] Something I don’t understand. 有件事我不明白
[2:03:40] You’re not an avatar, are you? 你不是游戏角色 对吗
[2:03:43] No. 不是
[2:03:46] Is Halliday really dead? 那你真的是死了吗
[2:03:50] Yes. 死了
[2:03:57] Then what are you? 那你是什么
[2:04:02] Goodbye, Parzival. 再见 帕西法尔
[2:04:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[2:04:08] Thanks for playing my game. 谢谢你玩我的游戏
[2:04:40] Wade’? 韦德
[2:04:42] – Ogden Morrow? – Ogden Morrow? – 奥格登·莫罗 – 奥格登·莫罗
[2:04:44] You can call me “Og.” 叫我奥格就行
[2:04:46] Now, there are some people out here that would very much like to meet you. 外面有些人非常想见你
[2:04:49] Wow, this is incredible. 这可太不可思议了
[2:04:52] It’s an honor to meet you, Og, but I… 见到你是我的荣幸 奥格 但我
[2:05:00] There’s something I need to do first. 我得先做件事
[2:05:05] I’m not like Halliday. 我不要像哈利迪一样
[2:05:11] I’m taking the leap. 我要迈出这一步
[2:05:29] We’re looking for Wade Watts. 我们找韦德·沃茨
[2:05:32] We need you to make a statement 我们需要你确认
[2:05:34] about the clip you sent in of Nolan Sorrento’s confession. 你提交的诺兰·索伦托的认罪视频
[2:05:38] Uh, that was me. 那是我
[2:05:40] – What? – I record everything in my workshop. – 什么 – 工作室里的一切我都会录下来
[2:05:49] Help me out of this. 帮我脱掉
[2:05:57] Who are you guys? 你们是谁
[2:05:59] The people you need right now, 你现在需要的人
[2:06:01] lawyers. From Gregarious Games. 律师 社交游戏公司的
[2:06:06] They want your signature, Wade. 他们想让你签名 韦德
[2:06:16] I’m splitting it with my clan. 我要和我的队友平分
[2:06:18] We’re gonna run things together. 我们要一起运营
[2:06:24] That’s a good choice. 很棒的决定
[2:06:54] F’Nale, listen to me very carefully. 弗娜莱 认真听我说
[2:07:07] Mr. Morrow… I mean, Og, 莫罗先生 我是说 奥格
[2:07:09] how’d you get here so fast? 你怎么这么快就到这儿了
[2:07:11] I flew from the stars on my magic sleigh. 我坐着魔法雪橇从星星上飞过来的
[2:07:14] Everyone’s been watching. 大家都在看
[2:07:16] Of course, I’ve been watching a little closer than most. 当然 我比大多数人站得都近
[2:07:24] You’? 你
[2:07:25] You’re the Curator? 你就是馆长
[2:07:30] Well played, Parzival. 干得漂亮 帕西法尔
[2:07:34] Jim told me nothing about the contest, 吉姆没告诉我挑战的事情
[2:07:36] so there was no rule about me losing a bet to a smart kid. 所以我打赌输给一个聪明的小子也没什么
[2:07:39] Not that you needed my help. 你并不需要我帮你
[2:07:42] You figured out that Kira was the key on your own. 基拉是关键 这是你自己想到的
[2:07:46] Yeah, but… Kira wasn’t the key. 对 但基拉不是关键
[2:07:50] It was you, Mr. Morrow. 你才是 莫罗先生
[2:07:54] You were the Rosebud. 你是那朵玫瑰花蕾
[2:07:56] And Halliday’s biggest regret was 哈利迪最大的遗憾就是
[2:08:00] losing his only friend. 失去他唯一的朋友
[2:08:06] You know, Jim used to say the OASIS was 吉姆曾说 绿洲
[2:08:08] never supposed to be a one-player game. 不应该是单人游戏
[2:08:14] Now, who do we have here? 现在 都有谁
[2:08:18] Oh. Well, look who it is. 看看这是谁
[2:08:20] It’s my heroes, the High Five. 是我的英雄们 绿洲五强
[2:08:22] – You must be Art3mis. – Samantha. – 你肯定是阿尔忒密斯 – 萨曼莎
[2:08:23] The High Five took over the OASIS, 绿洲五强接管了绿洲
[2:08:25] and the first thing we did 我们第一个举动
[2:08:27] was sign Ogden Morrow to a non-exclusive consultancy. 就是把奥格登·莫罗聘为顾问
[2:08:30] The salary, per his demand, 按照他的意愿 薪水是
[2:08:33] was 25 cents. One quarter. 25美分 一枚硬币
[2:08:40] With his guidance, our second move was to ban 凭借他的指引 我们第二个举动就是
[2:08:42] any loyalty centers from accessing the OASIS. 禁止所有的契约工中心登录绿洲
[2:08:46] IOI had no choice. IOI没有选择
[2:08:48] They shut ’em all down. 我拒绝他们访问
[2:08:52] The third thing we did wasn’t as popular. 第三个举动则不那么受欢迎
[2:08:55] We closed the OASIS on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 我们每周二和周四会关闭绿洲
[2:08:59] I know, it sounds like a weird move, 我知道 听起来很诡异
[2:09:01] but people need to spend more time in the real world. 但人们需要把时间向现实世界倾斜
[2:09:06] Because, like Halliday said, 因为 就像哈利迪说的
[2:09:09] Reality is the only thing that’s real. 现实才是唯一真实的东西
2018年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Tomb Raider(古墓丽影:源起之战)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Quiet Place(寂静之地)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme