英文名称:Ready or Not
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | 勒贝尔的险招 冒风险 占先机 | |
[01:00] | 家族仪式 哎呦 秘密议会 | |
[01:14] | 急急如律令 | |
[01:28] | 急急如律令 勒贝尔的险招 | |
[01:38] | Alex, this way! | 亚历克斯 这边 |
[01:42] | Come on! | 快来 |
[01:55] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[02:03] | Get in and don’t come out. | 进去 别出来 |
[02:05] | Daniel, I’m scared. | 丹尼尔 我害怕 |
[02:17] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[02:18] | Daniel, please. They’re trying to kill me. | 求你了丹尼尔 他们要杀了我 |
[02:21] | Please help me, Daniel, please. | 请救救我 丹尼尔 求你了 |
[02:24] | He’s in here. | 他在这里 |
[02:25] | No, no, no! God, no! | 不不不 老天 不要 |
[02:31] | No, Charles! Stop! | 不 查尔斯 住手 |
[02:32] | – Helene! – No, please, stop it! | -海琳 -不要啊 住手 |
[02:34] | No! Charles! | 不 查尔斯 |
[02:36] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[02:38] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[02:41] | No, please. Please, stop. | 不 求你们了 住手 |
[02:43] | Please. No. You don’t have to do this. | 不 你们没必要这么做 |
[02:49] | Daniel, I’m so proud of you. | 丹尼尔 我真为你骄傲 |
[02:52] | Please, listen to… | 求你们听… |
[02:55] | You don’t have to do this. Nothing’s gonna happen. | 你们不必这么做 什么都不会发生 |
[02:59] | Helene! Helene, please just talk to them. | 海琳 海琳 求你劝劝他们 |
[03:03] | Helene! | 海琳 |
[03:05] | Please, no! No! No, please! | 不要啊 不要啊 |
[03:07] | No! | 不要啊 |
[03:07] | 勒多马斯 | |
[03:12] | 三十年后 | |
[03:16] | To have and to hold. | 长相厮守 |
[03:18] | From this day forward. | 从今以后 |
[03:20] | For better, for worse. | 无论福祸 |
[03:24] | For richer, for poorer. | 富裕或贫穷 |
[03:28] | In sickness, and in health. | 健康或病苦 |
[03:32] | Till death do us part. | 至死不渝 |
[03:36] | And even though your family is richer than God, | 即使你的家族比上帝还富有 |
[03:41] | intimidates the hell out of me… | 吓得我心生怯意 |
[03:44] | your dad definitely hates me, | 你爸绝对讨厌我 |
[03:46] | and your alcoholic brother keeps hitting on me… | 而你的酒鬼哥哥总是对我献殷勤 |
[03:58] | I honestly can’t wait to be a part | 老实说 我迫不及待想加入 |
[03:59] | of your moderately fucked-up family. | 你这个略显操蛋的家庭了 |
[04:02] | “Moderately”? That’s pretty generous. | “略显” 这么说太给面子了 |
[04:06] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[04:11] | You look perfect. | 你看起来真美 |
[04:13] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:14] | You smoking? In my old room? | 你在抽烟 在我原来的房间里 |
[04:17] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[04:20] | We should get down there. | 我们应该下去了 |
[04:22] | Your dad looks like he’s at a funeral. | 你爸看起来像是在参加葬礼 |
[04:24] | – He hates me. – No. He doesn’t hate you, Grace. | -他讨厌我 -不 他不讨厌你 格蕾丝 |
[04:26] | He thinks I’m after your money. | 他觉得我是看上了你的钱 |
[04:28] | Well, I mean, that’s true. | 那是也是真的 |
[04:31] | – You just gotta give it time… – So mean! | -你只是要耐心点… -太刻薄了 |
[04:32] | What? No, it’s true. | 什么 不 那是真的 |
[04:35] | Honey, just give it time. Okay? | 宝贝 耐心点 好吗 |
[04:38] | – Okay. – Okay? We sprung this on them. | -好 -好吗 我们太突然了 |
[04:39] | – Yeah. – They’re used to a three-year courtship. | -嗯 -他们习惯了三年的求爱期 |
[04:43] | And not what we did. | 我们可不是这样的 |
[04:45] | The, I don’t know, 18-month… | 我们是多久 一年半的… |
[04:46] | Bone-a-thon. | 滚床单长跑 |
[04:47] | “Bone-a-thon”? Okay. Yeah. | “滚床单长跑” 好吧 |
[04:49] | – We should put that in the vows. – I did. | -我们应该把它写进誓言里 -我写了 |
[04:51] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[04:54] | Anyway, who cares what they think? They’re horrible people. | 再说谁在乎他们怎么想 他们都令人厌恶 |
[04:59] | Well, I-I care what they think. | 我在乎他们的想法 |
[05:01] | Because they are the family of the man that I love. | 因为他们是我爱的人的家人 |
[05:04] | And I want them to accept me. | 我想让他们接受我 |
[05:06] | Are you okay? ‘Cause I’m nervous enough as it is. | 你还好吗 因为我已经够紧张了 |
[05:08] | No, it’s not that. I just… | 不 不是那样的 我只是 |
[05:11] | Without you, I’m… | 没有你 我… |
[05:12] | One of us. | 自家人 |
[05:14] | – Daniel. – I’ve been sent to fetch you. | -丹尼尔 -他们派我来接你 |
[05:17] | ♪ Here comes the groom shitting his pants ♪ | ♪ 这个新郎吓得尿裤子了 ♪ |
[05:21] | ♪ He cannot believe ♪ | ♪ 他简直不敢相信 ♪ |
[05:22] | ♪ That his entire life is over ♪ | ♪ 他的一生就这样完了 ♪ |
[05:23] | Daniel, you fuck. Stop it. | 丹尼尔 混蛋 别闹了 |
[05:24] | I’m gonna let you go in three, two… release. | 我要放手了 三 二 放手 |
[05:29] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[05:31] | It’s not too late to flee, you know. | 现在逃跑还来得及 |
[05:33] | You don’t belong in this family. | 你不属于这个家庭 |
[05:35] | I mean that as a compliment. | 我这是在夸奖你 |
[05:40] | Okay. Well, if you’re still determined to be a Le Domas, | 好吧 如果你下定决心要做勒多马斯家的人 |
[05:44] | then would you please get yourselves outside. Okay? | 那你们就该出去了 好吗 |
[05:47] | Congratulations, you fuckface. | 恭喜啊 你个混蛋 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | I can’t believe that in half an hour… | 我都不敢相信在半个小时后 |
[05:58] | I will be a part of the Le Domas gaming… | 我就会加入勒多马斯游戏的 |
[06:03] | dynasty? Empire? | 王朝 帝国 |
[06:05] | “Dominion.” We prefer “dominion.” | “统治” 我们喜欢用”统治” |
[06:06] | – “Dominion.” – Yeah. But… | -“统治” -是的 但是… |
[06:12] | You know, Daniel’s right. | 丹尼尔说得对 |
[06:15] | We could just… leave. | 我们可以 离开 |
[06:19] | Sure, yeah. “Thanks for the presents. Go fuck yourselves.” | 是啊 “谢谢大家的礼物 都滚吧” |
[06:21] | No. I’m serious, I’m serious, honey. | 不 我是认真的 我说真的 宝贝 |
[06:28] | I’m giving you an out. | 我给你个离开的机会 |
[06:31] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[06:36] | No, thank you. I’m all the way in. | 不了 谢谢 我毫无保留地加入 |
[06:46] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了没 |
[06:48] | Oh, fuck no. | 靠 当然没 |
[06:49] | 准备好了没 | |
[06:57] | Smile, please. | 请笑一笑 |
[07:00] | He could’ve done so much better. | 他可以找个更好的 |
[07:02] | You’re just saying that because he’s your favorite. | 你这样说是因为他是你的最爱 |
[07:05] | Oh, please. I love all of you… equally. | 别这样 我爱你们所有人 平等地 |
[07:12] | Two years is a long time, Alex. | 两年是很长的一段时间 亚历克斯 |
[07:15] | I started to think we’d really lost you. | 我开始觉得我们真的失去你了 |
[07:18] | Smile. Smile, please. | 笑一笑 请笑一笑 |
[07:21] | The more natural the better. | 越自然越好 |
[07:24] | Okay, that’s good. | 好的 很好 |
[07:26] | Don’t take it personally. | 别往心里去 |
[07:27] | They’re just trying to figure out if you’re a gold-digging whore. | 他们只是想知道你是不是拜金婊子 |
[07:31] | You know, like my wife. | 就像我老婆一样 |
[07:32] | To the left. | 向左转 |
[07:33] | She’s pretty enough, | 她够漂亮了 |
[07:34] | in a “last call at the dive bar” kinda way. | 挺符合”廉价酒吧一夜情” |
[07:38] | But she’ll never be one of us. | 但她永远不会成为我们中的一员 |
[07:40] | Of course not, dear. | 当然不会 亲爱的 |
[07:42] | She has a soul. | 她有良知 |
[07:44] | Where the hell’s your sister? | 你姐姐在哪 |
[07:46] | I’m sure it’s Fitch’s fault. | 肯定是菲奇的错 |
[07:48] | He’s useless. But he’s one of us. | 他是个废物 但他是我们中的一员 |
[07:51] | Is Grace? | 格蕾丝是吗 |
[07:57] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[07:59] | Hi! | 你好 |
[08:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:04] | – Give me a hand. – Oh. Okay. | -帮个忙 -好的 |
[08:11] | It’s a beautiful case. | 很漂亮的盒子 |
[08:12] | Thank you. It was my mother’s. | 谢谢夸奖 是我母亲的 |
[08:15] | Do you smoke? | 你抽烟吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, no. | 不抽 |
[08:20] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[08:24] | Because your blood isn’t blue enough? | 因为你的血统不够高贵吗 |
[08:28] | They said the same thing about me. | 他们也这样说过我 |
[08:30] | They did? | 真的吗 |
[08:31] | Stand tall and fuck ’em. | 抬头挺胸别理他们 |
[08:35] | The only thing that matters is what Alex thinks. | 最重要的是亚历克斯的想法 |
[08:40] | And that we know. | 而他的想法我们都知道 |
[08:51] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[08:54] | I have something? | 我沾东西了吗 |
[09:29] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[09:35] | Do you remember anything that happened today? | 你还记得今天发生了什么吗 |
[09:37] | It’s a goddamn blur. | 一片模糊 |
[09:38] | But I’m pretty sure… | 但我非常确定… |
[09:42] | – Did we get married? – We got married. | -我们结婚了吗 -我们结婚了 |
[09:43] | Are you my wife? | 你是我老婆吗 |
[09:44] | – Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. – Yes. You’re my husband! | -我靠 我靠 -是的 你是我老公 |
[09:47] | Oh, my God. Shit. Oh, babe. | 我的天 靠 宝贝 |
[09:49] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[09:50] | It’s hard with this thing. | 穿着这个真麻烦 |
[09:51] | – I know. Listen. – Hold me. | -我知道 听着 -抱着我 |
[09:52] | I have to tell you something… | 我得告诉你… |
[09:54] | Shut up. Take your pants off. | 闭嘴 把裤子脱了 |
[09:56] | No, I have to tell you something. | 不 我得告诉你一件事 |
[09:57] | – Grace, honey. – I’m taking ’em off. | -格蕾丝 亲爱的 -我要帮你脱了 |
[10:02] | Holy shit! Holy shit. Someone’s here. | 我操 操 有人 |
[10:04] | What? | 什么 |
[10:06] | Jesus, Aunt Helene! Can you give us a minute? | 天啊 海琳姑妈 能让我们单独待一会吗 |
[10:08] | You’ll have to hide better than that. | 你们得藏得更好点才行 |
[10:10] | We’re not fucking hiding, obviously. | 我们没他妈藏 明摆着的 |
[10:12] | Everyone is waiting. | 大家都等着呢 |
[10:14] | Yeah, we’ll be down in a few minutes. | 知道了 我们马上就下去 |
[10:20] | – I’m sorry, honey. – What the hell was that? | -抱歉 宝贝 -刚才那是什么鬼 |
[10:24] | That’s my aunt Helene. | 那是我姑妈海琳 |
[10:24] | She has, um… well, she has boundary issues. | 她…她不太懂什么叫界限 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 看出来了 |
[10:30] | Of course you have a secret door. | 你们当然会有暗门 |
[10:33] | It’s a servant’s corridor. | 这是仆人的过道 |
[10:35] | They run all through the house. | 贯穿整栋房子 |
[10:39] | Sorry, who’s waiting? | 抱歉 谁在等着呢 |
[10:43] | That’s what I was trying to tell you. Um… | 我刚才就是想跟你说这事 |
[10:50] | So, at midnight you have to play a game. | 是这样 午夜的时候你得玩个游戏 |
[10:55] | It’s just something we do when someone new joins the family. | 这是有新人加入我们家时的传统 |
[10:59] | – A game? – Yeah. | -游戏 -是的 |
[11:00] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[11:02] | I don’t know. Uh, you draw a card. | 我不知道 就是 你要抽一张牌 |
[11:05] | Could be backgammon, croquet, checkers, for all I know. | 据我所知可能是双陆棋 槌球 跳棋 |
[11:09] | I know. I know. It’s stupid. | 我知道 我懂 挺傻的 |
[11:11] | It’s a little weird. | 有点怪 |
[11:13] | Why, exactly? | 为什么要玩游戏 |
[11:15] | I guess, because we made our money in games, | 可能因为我们是靠游戏发家的吧 |
[11:18] | it’s part of the initiation. | 这是加入仪式的一部分 |
[11:20] | – Do I have to win? – No. You just… you just have to play. | -我需要赢吗 -不 你只是得参加 |
[11:23] | – And then… – And then you… | -然后… -然后你… |
[11:26] | you are officially part of the family. | 你就正式成为家里的一员了 |
[11:28] | Honestly, it means more to them than the wedding itself. | 说真的 这对他们来说比婚礼还重要 |
[11:34] | – That’s it? – Yeah, that’s it. | -就这事吗 -是的 就这事 |
[11:37] | I know it’s ridiculous. | 我知道很荒唐 |
[11:39] | It’s just a weird family ritual. | 只是一种奇怪的家族仪式 |
[11:40] | And we only have to do it once. All right? | 我们只要做一次就行 好吗 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[11:46] | If it gets your family to accept me, | 如果这能让你的家人接受我 |
[11:48] | I will play the shit out… of checkers. | 我会好好下一把跳棋 |
[11:55] | – I’m really good at it. – Okay. | -我很擅长的 -好 |
[11:57] | Okay. You go buy me ten minutes | 好吧 你去帮我拖个十分钟 |
[11:59] | ’cause I gotta put on… my game face. | 我得摆出玩游戏的架势 |
[12:02] | I see what you did there. Very good. | 我看懂了 非常棒 |
[12:05] | Okay. So, uh, I’ll meet you downstairs. Music room. | 好 那我在楼下等你 音乐室 |
[12:08] | Yes. A totally normal room to have in a house. | 当然 家里有音乐室简直太正常了 |
[12:11] | Just… It is just downstairs. | 反正…就在楼下 |
[12:13] | It’s your second door on the right. | 右手边第二个房间 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:35] | I thought I might find you here. | 我就知道能在这里找到你 |
[12:42] | I’m sure Mr. Le Bail is with us today. | 勒贝尔先生今天一定会与我们同在 |
[12:47] | So, how much have you told her? | 你跟她说了多少 |
[12:50] | Nothing. And I never will. | 什么也没说 我不会说的 |
[12:53] | Tomorrow we’re gone. | 明天我们就走了 |
[12:55] | If she pulls that card, | 如果她抽出了那张牌 |
[12:57] | are you prepared to do what’s necessary? | 你准备好做必要之事了吗 |
[12:58] | 家族仪式 秘密议会 勒贝尔的险招 | |
[12:59] | 日出 | |
[13:12] | Excuse me, whatever you wanna say, get on with it please. | 抱歉 不管你想说什么 请继续 |
[13:15] | You better hurry your ass up and get here before midnight. | 你最好快点 午夜之前赶过来 |
[13:20] | Call me when you get this message. | 收到消息给我回电话 |
[13:25] | Dora, two more, please. | 多拉 再来两杯 谢谢 |
[13:30] | Grace, darling. | 格蕾丝 亲爱的 |
[13:32] | – Your vows were beautiful. – Oh. Thank you. | -你的誓言写得真美 -谢谢 |
[13:36] | Alex didn’t tell us you were brought up in foster homes. | 亚历克斯没告诉我们你是在寄养家庭长大的 |
[13:39] | Not that he tells us anything these days. Champagne? | 其实他现在什么也不告诉我们了 喝香槟吗 |
[13:43] | Thank you. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:44] | My foster parents were great people. | 我的养父母是很好的人 |
[13:47] | And, you know, they did what they could. | 你懂的 他们尽了全力给我最好的 |
[13:49] | But it was always temporary. | 但那终究不能长久 |
[13:51] | I always sort of dreamed of having a… a family. | 我总是梦想着能拥有一个家庭 |
[13:54] | I mean, I’m sure Alex would’ve loved living in sin forever. | 我知道亚历克斯一定很乐意一直未婚同居下去 |
[13:57] | I don’t doubt it. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[13:59] | But he, um, he really understood | 但他 他真的理解 |
[14:03] | how important it was for me to… | 我有多看重… |
[14:07] | finally have a real, permanent family. | 最终拥有一个真正的 永远的家庭 |
[14:13] | And I just don’t wanna let you down. | 我只是不想让你们失望 |
[14:15] | Grace. When I first saw you, I said to Tony: | 格蕾丝 我第一次见你时就跟托尼说过 |
[14:19] | “Finally. One of our children has brought home a good one.” | “咱们总算有个孩子带回来一个像样的” |
[14:23] | And you don’t know how grateful we are | 你不知道我们有多感激 |
[14:26] | that you brought Alex back to us. | 你把亚历克斯带回了我们身边 |
[14:29] | But please… | 但是拜托 |
[14:33] | try to bring him back into the fold. | 试着让他回到我们身边 |
[14:37] | We’re his family. | 我们是他的家人 |
[14:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:43] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会的 |
[14:53] | Mom, I’m just gonna steal her away. Okay? | 妈 我先把她拐走一会 好吗 |
[14:59] | What’d she say to you? | 她跟你说了什么 |
[15:01] | She’s so sweet. | 她人真好 |
[15:02] | Did she say anything? | 她说什么了吗 |
[15:03] | No. No. | 没有 |
[15:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Are you okay? Did something happen? | 你没事吧 出什么事了吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah, no. | 没事 没有 |
[15:11] | I just, I don’t feel very well. | 我只是 我不太舒服 |
[15:13] | Well, if you wanna lie down, | 要是你想躺一会 |
[15:15] | can’t we just play the game tomorrow? | 我们明天再玩那游戏不行吗 |
[15:16] | – No, no, it has to be tonight. – Hands up! | -不 不行 必须是今晚 -举起手来 |
[15:17] | Kill, kill, kill! Kill, kill, kill! | 杀杀杀杀杀 |
[15:21] | Get him, Georgie! | 抓住他 乔治 |
[15:24] | Whoo! We made it, Daddy. | 我们赶过来了 爸爸 |
[15:25] | Take it off, now! | 面具摘了 马上 |
[15:27] | – Daddy? – You just keep on playing there, buddy. | -爸爸 -你尽管继续玩 伙计 |
[15:31] | You’re so tense. | 你太紧张了 |
[15:32] | – Le Bail’s gonna get you. – Asshole. | -勒贝尔会抓到你的 -混蛋 |
[15:33] | Kill, kill! Mr. Le Bail! | 杀 杀 勒贝尔先生 |
[15:34] | You. Lady in white. | 你 穿白裙的女士 |
[15:38] | Look at this, you must be the bride. | 瞧瞧 你一定就是新娘了 |
[15:40] | – Hi. – Fitch Bradley. | -你好 -我是菲奇·布莱德利 |
[15:41] | Grace. | 我叫格蕾丝 |
[15:42] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[15:44] | – Alex. – Hi, Fitch. How are you? | -亚历克斯 -菲奇 你好吗 |
[15:45] | Well done. Sorry we cut it so close. | 干得漂亮 抱歉我们卡在点上才来 |
[15:48] | We couldn’t get our regular charter | 今早 我们平时用的包机 |
[15:49] | out of de Gaulle this morning. | 没法离开戴高乐机场 |
[15:51] | And I cannot fly commercial anymore, right? | 我可受不了再乘民航了 你懂吧 |
[15:54] | – It’s the worst. You understand. – Grace! | -民航太糟了 你懂的 -格蕾丝 |
[15:57] | I’m Emilie. | 我是艾米丽 |
[15:58] | Oh, my God, your dress is amazing! | 天啊 你的裙子太美了 |
[16:00] | I’ve been totally stalking you on Instagram. | 我一直在图享网上偷偷关注你 |
[16:02] | Oh, really? That’s… | 是吗 这真是… |
[16:07] | We’re gonna be best friends. | 我们一定会成为最好的朋友 |
[16:08] | Hi. Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:11] | I’m so excited to be a part of your family. | 我很激动要成为你们家的一员了 |
[16:13] | Me too, me too! | 我也是 我也是 |
[16:14] | He will decide that, my dear. | 那得由他决定 亲爱的 |
[16:17] | Aunt Helene. It’s nice to see you. | 海琳姑妈 真高兴见到你 |
[16:20] | Brown-haired niece. | 棕发侄女 |
[16:22] | You continue to exist. | 你还存在着呢 |
[16:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is 11:55. | 女士们先生们 11:55了 |
[16:36] | This is gonna blow your mind. | 这会让你大开眼界的 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:42] | So this room is reserved for family members only. | 这个房间是仅限家里人使用的 |
[16:51] | After you, my dear. | 你先请 亲爱的 |
[16:59] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[17:10] | Great-Grandfather enjoyed his games. | 曾祖父很喜欢玩他的游戏 |
[17:21] | 勒多马斯 | |
[17:33] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[17:34] | 维克多·勒多马斯 | |
[17:38] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[17:43] | Do you like to play games? | 你喜欢玩游戏吗 |
[17:47] | I guess it depends on what we’re playing. | 那得看是什么游戏了 |
[17:50] | Well, we’ll know in a moment. | 我们马上就会知道了 |
[17:53] | I gather you’ve noticed our family is big on tradition. | 我想你已经注意到了 我们家很看重传统 |
[17:58] | And now, well, now the time has come | 现在 现在到了你跟我们 |
[18:01] | for you to join us in those traditions. | 一起遵守这些传统的时候了 |
[18:05] | Story time. | 要讲故事了 |
[18:07] | As you may know, my great-grandfather, Victor, | 你可能知道 我的曾祖父 维克多 |
[18:09] | set up a modest printing shop during the Civil War, | 在内战期间开了一家不起眼的印刷店 |
[18:13] | manufacturing playing cards. | 制作纸牌 |
[18:15] | A generation later, | 一代人以后 |
[18:16] | my grandfather expanded into sporting goods and board games. | 我的祖父把生意扩大到了体育用品和桌上游戏 |
[18:20] | Under my leadership, Le Domas Family Games | 在我的领导下 勒多马斯家族游戏 |
[18:23] | acquired four professional sports teams | 获得了四支职业体育团队的加盟 |
[18:26] | and reached, well, even greater heights. | 更上了一层楼 |
[18:30] | Some may call it luck, | 有人可能说这只是运气 |
[18:32] | but, well, it’s a little more than that. | 但运气不足以形容我们 |
[18:36] | You know, it’s almost as if someone’s watching over us. | 我们简直是被眷顾的 |
[18:40] | It all began with a very generous benefactor. | 这一切都归功于一位极其慷慨的捐助者 |
[18:43] | And this box. | 以及这个盒子 |
[18:47] | You see, originally, Great-Grandfather was a merchant seaman. | 曾祖父原本是商船上的一名水手 |
[18:50] | It was a hard life. | 生活很艰难 |
[18:52] | And, like so many, he wanted more. | 和很多人一样 他不想止步于此 |
[18:55] | On one of his many excursions abroad, | 一次他出海航行的时候 |
[18:57] | Great-Grandfather came to meet a Mr. Le Bail. | 曾祖父遇到了勒贝尔先生 |
[19:01] | He was a… He was a passenger aboard the ship. | 他是 他是船上的一名乘客 |
[19:04] | A collector, of sorts. | 算是个收藏家 |
[19:05] | Purchasing exotic antiquities to resell to wealthy Americans. | 他会买下异国文物然后转卖给美国的富人 |
[19:09] | After discovering a mutual passion for games of chance, | 当他们发现彼此都热衷于赌局时 |
[19:13] | they passed a great many hours playing cards. | 他们花了很多时间打牌 |
[19:16] | And among Mr. Le Bail’s possessions was… | 勒贝尔先生的其中一样收藏品就是 |
[19:21] | that box. | 那个盒子 |
[19:22] | And one evening, | 一天晚上 |
[19:23] | after indulging in more than their fair ration of rum… | 在喝了太多朗姆酒以后 |
[19:27] | Mr. Le Bail proposed a wager. | 勒贝尔先生下了一个赌注 |
[19:30] | If Great-Grandfather could solve the mystery of the box | 如果曾祖父能在靠岸前 |
[19:34] | before arriving at port, | 解开这个盒子的谜题 |
[19:35] | Mr. Le Bail would finance any endeavor of Grandfather’s choosing. | 勒贝尔先生就会资助祖父想做的任何生意 |
[19:40] | Well… | 于是 |
[19:42] | Great-Grandfather whiled away | 曾祖父在海上花了很长时间 |
[19:44] | the long hours at sea studying the box. | 研究这个盒子 |
[19:47] | Until finally… | 直到最后… |
[19:54] | And since that time… | 从那时起 |
[19:56] | whenever the Le Domases are presented | 每当有新人 |
[19:59] | with a new addition to the family… | 要加入勒多马斯家族的时候 |
[20:03] | we place a blank playing card into the box. | 我们就会在盒子里放一张空白的纸牌 |
[20:09] | Our initiate then has the privilege of drawing the card, | 我们的新人则有抽牌的特权 |
[20:14] | and Mr. Le Bail will tell us which game to play. | 然后勒贝尔先生会告诉我们该玩哪种游戏 |
[20:21] | I got chess. | 我抽到了象棋 |
[20:22] | 玩法类似抽鬼牌 | |
[20:22] | I got Old Maid. | 我抽到了老姑娘 |
[20:24] | Seriously, what the fuck is Old Maid? | 说真的 老姑娘是个什么玩意儿 |
[20:26] | Fitch… | 菲奇 |
[20:35] | So I just take out the card? | 我只要抽牌就行了吗 |
[20:39] | My dear, it is your turn. | 亲爱的 轮到你了 |
[20:55] | What does it say, girl? | 上面写的什么 孩子 |
[20:58] | It says… | 上面写的 |
[20:59] | It says, “hide and seek.” | 捉迷藏 |
[21:00] | Are we really gonna play that? | 我们真的要玩这个吗 |
[21:10] | Everything okay? | 有问题吗 |
[21:14] | Yeah. Yeah. Those are the rules. | 没事 没事 这是游戏规则 |
[21:18] | Hide and seek, right, Dad? | 就玩捉迷藏 对吗 爸爸 |
[21:22] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 没错 |
[21:25] | Those are the rules. | 这是游戏规则 |
[21:27] | Okay, so, uh, who… who hides and who seeks? | 好吧 那谁捉谁藏呢 |
[21:31] | Well, it’s your initiation, my dear. | 鉴于你是新人 亲爱的 |
[21:35] | You get to be the one to, uh, to hide. | 你来藏 |
[21:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:41] | This is gonna be fun, honey. | 会很好玩的 亲爱的 |
[21:42] | Yeah, just come meet me in my room, okay? | 到我房间去等我 好吗 |
[21:44] | – No, I wanna play for real. This is so weird. – No, no. I know. | -不 我想认真玩 -我知道 |
[21:47] | So, to Mister… Le Bail. | 那么 敬…勒贝尔先生 |
[21:52] | To Mr. Le Bail. | 敬勒贝尔先生 |
[21:53] | – To Mr. Le Bail. – To Mr. Le Bail. | -敬勒贝尔先生 -敬勒贝尔先生 |
[21:58] | The rules are simple. | 规则很简单 |
[22:00] | You can hide anywhere inside the house. | 你可以躲在房子里的任何地方 |
[22:03] | We then count to 100 and try to, um… well, find you. | 我们会数到一百 然后试图…找到你 |
[22:09] | Well, don’t you think you have a little bit of an advantage? | 你们不觉得这对我不太公平吗 |
[22:13] | No, no. We never use the cameras. | 不不 我们从不用摄像头 |
[22:15] | We always play the games | 我们一直都是 |
[22:16] | as they would’ve been played in Great-Grandfather’s time. | 像在曾祖父那个年代一样玩游戏 |
[22:19] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[22:20] | So, there’s no way for me to win, right? | 我是不可能赢的 对吗 |
[22:22] | Well, you could, I mean, stay hidden till dawn. | 你可以一直躲到黎明 |
[22:29] | – No, thank you. – No. | -不了 谢谢 -不用 |
[22:31] | We’re gonna start the count | 你一离开这里 |
[22:33] | just as soon as you leave, okay? | 我们就会开始计数 好吗 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:36] | Grace, good luck. | 格蕾丝 祝你好运 |
[22:59] | Who wants to play a game? | 谁想玩个游戏 |
[23:01] | It’s time for hide and seek. | 该玩捉迷藏啦 |
[23:03] | ♪ Run, run, run ♪ | ♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪ |
[23:05] | ♪ Time to run and hide ♪ | ♪ 跑去藏起来 ♪ |
[23:07] | ♪ Run, run, run ♪ | ♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪ |
[23:08] | “Here we may reign secure… | “在这里我们可以稳坐江山 |
[23:08] | 《失乐园》第一卷 | |
[23:09] | ♪ And now I’m going to find you ♪ | ♪ 我会找到你 ♪ |
[23:10] | and in my choyce | 按照我的选择 |
[23:12] | to reign is worth ambition…” | 在地狱里一展宏图” |
[23:14] | ♪ Hurry, I’m behind you ♪ | ♪ 快呀 我在你身后 ♪ |
[23:15] | ♪ Don’t you speak ♪ | ♪ 别 出 声 ♪ |
[23:17] | ♪ Hide and seek ♪ | ♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪ |
[23:19] | ♪ Tiptoe to the cellar or crawl under your bed ♪ | ♪ 溜进地窖或者爬进床底 ♪ |
[23:23] | ♪ Anywhere you’ve fled ♪ | ♪ 无论你逃到哪里 ♪ |
[23:25] | ♪ I am going to find you ♪ | ♪ 我会找到你 ♪ |
[23:27] | ♪ Stay inside the shadows ♪ | ♪ 躲进阴影里 ♪ |
[23:29] | ♪ All you girls and boys ♪ | ♪ 男孩女孩们 ♪ |
[23:31] | ♪ Don’t you make a noise ♪ | ♪ 千万别出声 ♪ |
[23:33] | ♪ Or I am going to find you ♪ | ♪ 不然我会找到你 ♪ |
[23:35] | ♪ Run, run, run ♪ | ♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪ |
[23:37] | ♪ Creep up on my prey ♪ | ♪ 悄悄靠近猎物 ♪ |
[23:39] | ♪ Run, run, run ♪ | ♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪ |
[23:41] | ♪ Stalk the night away ♪ | ♪ 夜晚悄悄溜走 ♪ |
[23:43] | ♪ You can scuttle off into the night ♪ | ♪ 你可以跑进夜色 ♪ |
[23:45] | ♪ But what will be behind you ♪ | ♪ 但你身后会是谁 ♪ |
[23:47] | ♪ Don’t you speak ♪ | ♪ 别 出 声 ♪ |
[23:50] | ♪ Hide and seek ♪ | ♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪ |
[23:55] | ♪ Like the frog inside a skillet ♪ | ♪ 像煎锅里的青蛙 ♪ |
[23:57] | ♪ The lobster in a pan ♪ | ♪ 平底锅里的龙虾 ♪ |
[23:59] | ♪ You don’t understand that I am going to find you ♪ | ♪ 你不知道我会找到你 ♪ |
[24:04] | ♪ Be still as a mountain ♪ | ♪ 静止如山 ♪ |
[24:06] | ♪ And quiet as a mouse ♪ | ♪ 静默如鼠 ♪ |
[24:07] | Tony, what the hell is this? How old is this thing? | 托尼 这他妈是什么 哪年的古董啊 |
[24:09] | ♪ And I will surely find you ♪ | ♪ 我一定会找到你 ♪ |
[24:11] | ♪ Tick, tick, tock ♪ | ♪ 滴 滴 答 ♪ |
[24:13] | ♪ Are you ready or not ♪ | ♪ 你准备好了没 ♪ |
[24:15] | ♪ Tick, tick, tock ♪ | ♪ 滴 滴 答 ♪ |
[24:18] | ♪ Listen to the clock ♪ | ♪ 听着指针走 ♪ |
[24:19] | ♪ Hasten off into the black ♪ | ♪ 快跑进黑暗中 ♪ |
[24:21] | ♪ Don’t waste another heartbeat ♪ | ♪ 别浪费下一秒 ♪ |
[24:23] | ♪ Don’t you peek ♪ | ♪ 别 偷 看 ♪ |
[24:26] | ♪ Hide and seek ♪ | ♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪ |
[24:29] | Let the countdown begin. | 开始倒数吧 |
[24:31] | ♪ Ten, nine, eight ♪ | ♪ 十 九 八 ♪ |
[24:35] | ♪ Seven, six, five ♪ | ♪ 七 六 五 ♪ |
[24:37] | ♪ Four, three, two, one ♪ | ♪ 四 三 二 一 ♪ |
[24:42] | Ready or not, here I come. | 准备好了没 我来了 |
[25:00] | Sweetheart, maybe you should just stay here. | 宝贝 也许你应该留在这里 |
[25:16] | Watch the door. | 看住房门 |
[25:18] | Thank you, Charity. | 谢谢 夏丽蒂 |
[25:21] | So, how was your wedding night, Grace? | 你的新婚之夜怎么样 格蕾丝 |
[25:28] | It was just great. Just great. I, uh… | 棒极了 非常棒 我… |
[25:33] | I sat in a dumbwaiter. | 我坐在升降机里 |
[26:15] | Alex, honey, do you want some company? | 亚历克斯 亲爱的 我陪你一会儿好吗 |
[26:24] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[26:36] | How long is this gonna take? | 这要玩多久 |
[26:39] | How long does this usually take? | 一般要多久 |
[26:41] | There is nothing usual about this. | 这游戏没有一般可言 |
[26:43] | It’s only happened once since I joined the family. | 我加入这个家族以来也只玩过一次 |
[26:49] | Am I really supposed to know how to use this thing? | 你们都默认我会用这玩意儿吗 |
[26:55] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[26:56] | I’m just gonna make a quick pit stop. | 我要去休息一下 |
[26:58] | I’ve got a nervous stomach. | 我一紧张就闹肚子 |
[27:01] | You know I’ve never liked you, right? | 你知道我从来都看不上你 对吧 |
[27:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:14] | That’s enough of this. | 我受够了 |
[27:35] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[27:40] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[27:54] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[27:56] | Georgie. | 乔治 |
[28:03] | Georgie. | 乔治 |
[28:20] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Jesus. | -对不起 -天呐 |
[28:21] | – I nearly pissed myself. – I know. | -我差点吓尿了 -我知道 |
[28:22] | – You need to listen to me very carefully. – Georgie. | -你得仔细听我说 -乔治 |
[28:24] | – Shh. Come with me. – Wait. What are we doing? | -嘘 跟我来 -等下 我们在干什么 |
[28:29] | – Get down. Grab your dress, grab your dress. – Okay. Jesus. | -蹲下 把你的裙子拽过来 -行 天呐 |
[28:35] | Georgie, I know you’re in here. | 乔治 我知道你在这儿 |
[29:00] | Georg… | 乔… |
[29:02] | Over here! Over here, over here! | 在这儿 她在这儿 快过来 |
[29:04] | Guys, I found her! | 各位 我找到她了 |
[29:10] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[29:12] | Dad! Daddy, I did it! Look! | 爸爸 我做到了 快看 |
[29:14] | Daddy, come see what I mean… | 爸爸 快来看我… |
[29:15] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 糟了 糟了 |
[29:20] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[29:24] | This is Clara. | 这是克莱拉 |
[29:25] | Does she look like she’s wearing a giant, | 她看起来像是穿着巨大的 |
[29:27] | white wedding dress, Emilie? | 白色婚纱吗 艾米丽 |
[29:29] | Why did you shoot her in the face, sweetheart? | 你为什么直接爆头 亲爱的 |
[29:31] | You’re supposed to maim her. | 你本该打残她 |
[29:32] | She needs to be alive for the ritual. | 为了仪式她得活着 |
[29:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[29:34] | – I heard a shot. – Yeah. | -我听到了枪响 -是啊 |
[29:38] | Well, if she dies, does this count? | 如果她死了 这算数吗 |
[29:40] | Of course it does not count. It must be the bride. | 当然不算 必须得是新娘 |
[29:43] | Well, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[29:45] | Well, I don’t know. I’m… I’m thinking. | 我不知道 让我想想 |
[29:47] | Clara, hey. | 克莱拉 |
[29:50] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[29:54] | Daniel, could you? | 丹尼尔 你能不能… |
[29:56] | Come on, let’s take a walk. | 好了 我们去走走 |
[29:57] | She’s gonna die, guys. | 她会死的 各位 |
[30:00] | Walk it off. | 走吧 |
[30:04] | So, what do we do with her? | 我们要怎么处理她 |
[30:07] | Move her. We don’t want Grace to see. | 把她挪走 不能让格蕾丝看到 |
[30:09] | Give me the fucking lanterns. | 把提灯给我 |
[30:12] | Okay. Call it. | 好了 选吧 |
[30:15] | – Heads. – Heads it is. | -正面 -你选对了 |
[30:17] | – You get the legs. – Okay. | -你来抬腿 -好的 |
[30:19] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[30:22] | It’s slipping. Yeah, good. Oh, good. Okay. Go. | 要滑下去了 好了 好 走吧 |
[30:26] | She was my favorite. | 我最喜欢她了 |
[30:29] | Wait here. Don’t move. | 在这等着 别动 |
[30:37] | Okay, sweetie, you gotta get up. | 好了 亲爱的 你得站起来 |
[30:38] | We gotta get you out of here right now. | 我们得赶紧把你弄出去 |
[30:40] | Okay. Stand up, here we go. | 来 站起来 就这样 |
[30:41] | Okay. Okay, grab… grab your phone. Grab the keys. | 拿好你的手机 带上钥匙 |
[30:45] | Fuck. Shit. | 操 糟了 |
[30:47] | Okay. Stevens must’ve taken the phone, so… | 一定是斯蒂文斯把手机拿走了… |
[30:49] | – Alex, what the fuck? – You’re gonna have to run, okay? | -亚历克斯 怎么回事 -你得逃跑 懂吗 |
[30:52] | Hide and seek. You pulled the one bad card. | 捉迷藏 你抽到了唯一一张坏牌 |
[30:56] | They think… They think they have to kill you before sunrise. | 他们认为…他们必须得在日出前杀了你 |
[31:00] | – What the fuck? – Follow me. | -你说什么 -跟我来 |
[31:04] | One sec! | 等一下 |
[31:05] | I forgot my gun. | 我忘拿枪了 |
[31:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:10] | Okay, girl, no more fuckups. | 你给我听好 不能再搞砸了 |
[31:12] | You’re a winner. You got that? | 你是个赢家 明白吗 |
[31:24] | – Okay, you have your shoes? – Alex. | -你拿上鞋了吗 -亚历克斯 |
[31:25] | Honey, I need you to put on your shoes. | 亲爱的 我需要你穿上鞋 |
[31:26] | No, Alex, Alex, what the fuck is going on? | 不行 亚历克斯 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[31:28] | I need you to put your shoes on. Right now. | 我需要你穿上鞋 快穿 |
[31:31] | Okay, here we go. Here we go. | 就这样 好的 |
[31:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:45] | They think that if they don’t kill you, | 他们认为如果他们不杀了你 |
[31:48] | something very bad will happen to the family. | 噩运就会降临整个家族 |
[31:50] | Now… I had to play along so that I can get you out. | 我必须配合演戏才能把你救出来 |
[31:55] | But the house is on lock down right now, | 但是目前整栋房子封锁了 |
[31:57] | so it’s gonna be really tricky. | 所以要逃出去不太好办 |
[31:58] | You knew what would happen if I pulled that card. | 你本就知道如果我抽到那张牌会发生什么 |
[32:02] | I didn’t think they’d actually go through with it. | 我没想到他们会动真格 |
[32:03] | You fucking knew! | 你早就知道 |
[32:04] | No one ever pulls that. It never fucking happens. | 从未有人抽到那张牌 这情形从未发生过 |
[32:06] | – Yeah, but you knew about it! – No, no, I didn’t. | -但你早就知道有这回事 -我完全没料到 |
[32:12] | – I’m Richard Babis. – And I’m Charlie. | -我是理查德·巴比斯 -我是查理 |
[32:14] | And today’s segment is called | 今天的主题叫作 |
[32:16] | “Getting to know your crossbow.” | “认识你的弩弓” |
[32:19] | Oh, fuck. I really… I thought it was safe. | 该死 我真的…以为不会出事 |
[32:26] | But if I didn’t pull a card at all, then… | 但如果我不让你抽牌的话 那么… |
[32:29] | Then your crazy family wouldn’t be trying to… | 那么你的神经病家人就不会试图… |
[32:31] | Oh, my God, they’re gonna kill me. | 天呐 他们会杀了我的 |
[32:32] | No, then we’d both be dead. | 不 那么我俩都会死 |
[32:36] | When you marry into this family you have to play a game. | 嫁入这个家门 就必须玩这个游戏 |
[32:38] | And if you don’t, you die. | 如果你不玩 你就会死 |
[32:39] | I know that sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[32:40] | but you have to believe me, it is real. | 但是你必须相信我 这是真的 |
[32:44] | It happened to my great-uncle. | 我的叔公就因此丧命 |
[32:45] | He got married, he didn’t play a game, next morning he died. | 他结婚了 没玩游戏 次日清晨他就死了 |
[32:48] | His wife too. | 他的妻子也死了 |
[32:49] | Same thing happened to my cousin Rachel. | 同样的事也发生在了我堂姐瑞秋身上 |
[32:51] | Same thing happened to a bunch of people that I never even met before. | 以及一群我从未见过的人身上 |
[32:53] | You just… | 你只能… |
[32:56] | You have to play. | 你必须玩游戏 |
[32:59] | You said your family was… fucked-up, | 你说过你的家庭…很操蛋 |
[33:03] | – I know. – but you didn’t say psycho killers. | -没错 -可你没提过他们是变态杀人魔啊 |
[33:06] | You… you brought me here, you didn’t warn me. | 你…你娶了我进门 却没提醒我 |
[33:11] | You wanted to get married. | 是你想结婚的 |
[33:12] | – So it’s my fucking fault? – No. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -所以是我的错吗 -不是 对不起 我错了 |
[33:14] | – Are you fucking serious? – Shh. | -你认真的吗 -嘘 |
[33:16] | – We could’ve eloped. – I know. | -我们本可以私奔 -我知道 |
[33:17] | – We could’ve… – No, no. There are rules. | -我们本可以… -不行 有规则的 |
[33:19] | You can’t just elope. | 不能私奔 |
[33:21] | You… you have to have the wedding here, | 必须在这里举行婚礼 |
[33:22] | and you have to play the fucking game. | 还得玩那该死的游戏 |
[33:26] | You didn’t even fucking talk to me. | 你都没跟我说 |
[33:28] | You could’ve told me. We could’ve…just… | 你本可以告诉我 我们本可以… |
[33:32] | If I told you, you would’ve left. | 如果我事先告诉你 你就会离开我 |
[33:42] | And if I didn’t propose, you would’ve left. | 如果我不求婚 你也会离开我 |
[33:47] | You’re everything to me, and I promise you | 你是我的一切 我向你保证 |
[33:49] | I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我会帮你离开这里 好吗 |
[33:51] | All right? So just listen to me. | 好吗 听我说 |
[33:54] | You just need to go straight down this hallway | 你要沿着这条走廊一直走 |
[33:56] | until you get to the service kitchen. | 直至你走到仆人厨房 |
[33:57] | I’m gonna go down to the security room. | 我去警卫室 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna unlock all the doors. I’m gonna unlock all the doors. | 我会把所有的门锁都打开 |
[34:01] | – No. Don’t fucking leave me. – Then you just fucking run. | -不 你不许离开我 -然后你赶紧逃走 |
[34:02] | I have to. Honey, I have to. | 我必须这么做 亲爱的 我没得选 |
[34:05] | Just… just stay inside the walls until you get to the kit… | 一直待在过道里 直到你走到厨… |
[34:09] | You can do this. Where you going? | 你办得到 你要去哪 |
[34:11] | Straight and then, um, kitchen. | 直走 走到厨房 |
[34:13] | To the kitchen. Good. Good. | 走到厨房 很好 |
[34:16] | You’re gonna make it. It’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 一切都会没事的 |
[34:18] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[34:21] | Go. Go. | 走 快走 |
[34:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:26] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:42] | Any sign of her? | 看到她了吗 |
[35:42] | No. She could be anywhere. | 没有 指不定她藏到哪了 |
[35:51] | Found her. | 找到她了 |
[36:00] | Jesus! Fuck! | 我的天 |
[36:01] | Goddammit! | 该死 |
[36:03] | Emilie, aim for the center of gravity! | 艾米丽 你得瞄准重心打 |
[36:07] | I don’t know what I’m doing! | 我不知道我在干什么 |
[36:54] | I just came to get a drink. | 我只是来拿酒喝 |
[37:07] | I have to call the others. | 我必须得喊其他人过来 |
[37:11] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不用 |
[37:13] | No. | 不要 |
[37:14] | You can help me. Please. | 你可以帮我 求你了 |
[37:17] | This doesn’t end well for you. | 你不会有好下场的 |
[37:20] | I just don’t wanna be the one to serve you up. | 我只是不想成为那个把你送上祭台的人 |
[37:23] | Daniel, I’m begging you. | 丹尼尔 我求求你了 |
[37:31] | I’m really sorry about all this. | 对于这一切我深感抱歉 |
[37:33] | It’s true what they say: The rich really are different. | 人们说得对 富人们确实不同 |
[37:39] | I’ll give you a ten-second head start. | 我让你十秒钟 |
[37:43] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[37:57] | One, one thousand. | 一 |
[38:00] | Two, one thousand. | 二 |
[38:03] | Two and a half, one thousand. | 二点五 |
[38:11] | She’s in the study! | 她在书房里 |
[38:15] | Point the weapon away from you. | 不要把武器对准自己 |
[38:26] | You lost her? | 你把她跟丢了吗 |
[38:29] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[38:31] | You’re pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[38:33] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[38:36] | Could you at least pretend to care? | 你能至少假装在乎吗 |
[38:39] | I’m sure you’ll find her and kill her | 我相信无论有没有我的帮助 |
[38:42] | with or without my help. | 你们都会找到她 并杀了她 |
[38:45] | You know, something did occur to me, though. | 不过我确实想到了一件事 |
[38:48] | Alex may have been wrong to keep Grace in the dark… | 亚历克斯瞒着格蕾丝也许是错误的 |
[38:52] | but do you remember how you reacted | 但你还记得当年我告诉你真相时 |
[38:54] | when I told you about this? | 你有什么反应吗 |
[38:56] | You didn’t fucking blink. | 你他妈连眼睛都没眨一下 |
[38:58] | I mean, you couldn’t wait to sign your soul away. | 你迫不及待地要出卖你的灵魂 |
[39:05] | You know where I came from | 你知道我的出身 |
[39:07] | and what my life was like before. | 还有我之前的人生是什么样子 |
[39:10] | I’d rather be dead than lose all of this. | 我宁愿死也不想失去这一切 |
[39:15] | Well… from your lips. | 小心愿望成真 |
[39:25] | – Where is she? – I’m afraid you just missed her. | -她在哪里 -恐怕她刚刚跑了 |
[39:28] | Tony, Alex got out. I’m so sorry. | 托尼 亚历克斯溜出来了 我很抱歉 |
[39:30] | Goddammit. | 该死 |
[39:31] | Who’s the fuckup now, right? | 现在是谁不靠谱 |
[39:35] | Still me? | 还是我吗 |
[39:37] | Did you find her? Is it over? | 找到她了吗 游戏结束了吗 |
[39:38] | No, it’s not over. | 不 还没结束 |
[39:40] | And now she knows what’s going on. | 现在她知道这是怎么回事了 |
[39:42] | But Emilie shot Clara in the face. | 不过艾米丽朝克莱拉脸上开了一枪 |
[39:44] | So she’s dead. That’s just a side note. | 她死了 只是个小插曲 |
[39:46] | Clara’s dead? | 克莱拉死了吗 |
[39:48] | She was my favorite. | 我最喜欢她了 |
[39:50] | Cock! I forgot my gun. | 糟糕 我忘记拿我的枪了 |
[39:52] | Daddy, I forgot my gun. I suck. | 爸爸 我忘记拿枪了 我太差劲了 |
[39:55] | – It’s okay. – I suck! | -没关系 -我太差劲了 |
[39:56] | You don’t suck, sweetheart. | 你不差劲 亲爱的 |
[39:57] | Here, hon, why don’t you just use mine. | 给你 亲爱的 用我的吧 |
[40:01] | Mr. Le Domas, Mr. Le Domas, I just saw her running… | 勒多马斯先生 我刚看到她跑过去… |
[40:07] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[40:10] | – Okay, now… – Why does this always happen to me? | -好吧 -为什么我总是这样 |
[40:14] | – Come on! – Okay. Calm down. | -够了 -冷静 |
[40:15] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[40:18] | – Yeah, okay, that’s okay, honey. Come on. – Don’t be mad. | -没事 亲爱的 走吧 -别生气 |
[40:20] | Let’s go take a walk, find you an edible, | 去散散步 给你弄块大麻点心 |
[40:23] | even you out a little bit. | 帮你缓缓 |
[40:24] | Maybe we’ll find the other one that’s still alive to clean that shit up. | 让另一个还活着的仆人来收拾一下吧 |
[40:29] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[40:31] | Does the help count? | 仆人算数吗 |
[40:33] | No! | 不算 |
[40:34] | Why does everyone keep asking that? | 为什么大家一直这么问 |
[40:37] | We must… | 我们必须… |
[40:46] | We must… | 我们必须… |
[40:55] | What the fuck! | 见鬼了 |
[40:59] | We must kill the bride by dawn. | 我们必须在黎明前杀死新娘 |
[41:02] | We’re fucked. I mean, we are so fucked. | 我们完蛋了 彻底完蛋了 |
[41:04] | Calm down. Work the problem. | 冷静点 先解决问题 |
[41:07] | We should use the security cameras. | 我们应该用监控摄像头 |
[41:09] | You have no respect for tradition. | 你不尊重传统 |
[41:12] | No, she’s right. | 不 她说得对 |
[41:12] | Don’t you think Great-Grandfather | 要是曾祖父有摄像头 |
[41:13] | would’ve used the security cameras if he had them? | 难道他不会用吗 |
[41:16] | I mean, it’s not tradition that he was born before cameras. | 他在摄像头问世前出生又不是传统 |
[41:18] | That’s… that’s stupid. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[41:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[41:20] | Times change. | 时代改变了 |
[41:22] | Speaking of which, may I please use a weapon made this century? | 说起这个 我能用本世纪制造的武器吗 |
[41:25] | – I have a gun in my purse. – You do? | -我的包里有一把枪 -是吗 |
[41:27] | No. No. We use Great-Grandfather’s. | 不 不 我们得用曾祖父的武器 |
[41:29] | That’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[41:30] | You pick and choose. Pick and choose. | 你们总是挑来拣去 |
[41:32] | At least you’re not making us wear those fucking masks. | 至少你没让我们戴那些愚蠢的面具 |
[41:35] | Oh, no. That was Dad’s idea. | 没错 那是爸爸的主意 |
[41:37] | It was the ’80s. | 八十年代的风格 |
[41:39] | – Our reverence must not wane. – Goddammit, Sis! | -必须保持对传统的敬畏 -够了 姐姐 |
[41:43] | If we don’t find her | 我们要是不找到她 |
[41:45] | and perform the ritual before dawn, we’re all dead. | 在黎明前举行仪式 我们都会死 |
[41:48] | Tony, take Daniel and turn on the cameras. | 托尼 带上丹尼尔去打开摄像头 |
[41:51] | Everyone else fan out, and somebody find Alex. | 其他人分头行动 找找亚历克斯 |
[42:32] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[42:39] | Fucking shit. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[42:52] | Come on, Alex. | 快 亚历克斯 |
[43:09] | Monitors. Monitors. | 监控 监控 |
[43:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:46] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[43:47] | Shit, shit, shit, shit. | 靠 靠 靠 靠 |
[43:57] | Your aunt always gets lost in the details. | 你姑姑总是执着于细节 |
[43:59] | Who gives a shit how we find her? | 谁在乎我们怎么找到她 |
[44:02] | I agree completely. | 我完全同意 |
[44:04] | – Looks like we’re not the only ones. – What? | -看来不止是我们这么想 -什么 |
[44:07] | Someone turned on the cameras. | 有人打开摄像头了 |
[44:09] | Alex. | 是亚历克斯 |
[44:11] | Open doors. Open fucking doors. | 开门 快开门 |
[45:57] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[46:08] | Move. | 让开 |
[46:14] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我做不到 |
[46:23] | The ammunition is display only. | 那些弹药只是展品 |
[46:27] | Now, did you really think I would be stupid enough to… | 你以为我真的那么愚蠢… |
[46:30] | Fuck yeah! | 干得好 |
[46:37] | Open the door, Alex! | 开门 亚历克斯 |
[46:39] | She’s in here! | 她在这里 |
[46:42] | Open the goddamn door! | 快他妈开门 |
[46:49] | Goddammit, Alex! | 该死 亚历克斯 |
[46:53] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[46:57] | No, no. Hey, no! | 不 不 |
[46:58] | If you’re not gonna help us, get the hell out. | 你要是不帮我们 就滚蛋 |
[47:03] | You fucking leave her alone! | 你他妈别伤害她 |
[47:05] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[47:06] | – Alex! – That’s my wife! | -亚历克斯 -她是我妻子 |
[47:10] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[47:12] | Alex, you don’t have to do this. | 亚历克斯 你不必这么做 |
[47:14] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[47:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:20] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[47:27] | I know, I know. | 我明白 |
[47:28] | – I know. – You gotta help me. You gotta help me. | -我明白 -你得帮我 你得帮我 |
[47:31] | – She’s everything to me. – I know. | -她是我的一切 -我明白 |
[47:32] | We’ll get her out. | 我们会救她出去 |
[47:33] | – Okay, thank you. Please. – I promise. | -谢谢你 拜托 -我保证 |
[47:43] | Whose side are you on? | 你是哪边的 |
[47:45] | I distracted him, didn’t I? | 我分散了他的注意力 不是吗 |
[47:47] | Call it. | 选吧 |
[47:49] | Fucking who cares? | 谁他妈在乎 |
[47:51] | Tails. You take the head. | 反面 你搬头 |
[47:53] | Goddammit. | 该死 |
[47:57] | – Wait, wait. I gotta get my gun. – Just come back for it. | -等等 我得拿上我的枪 -回来再拿吧 |
[48:04] | Move your ass! | 快点 |
[48:06] | I’m carrying the heavy part, Father. | 我搬的部分比较重 父亲 |
[48:08] | Years of alcohol and drug abuse have taken a toll. | 多年的酗酒和吸毒已经造成了苦果 |
[48:18] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[48:21] | – I don’t understand what’s going on. – Okay. Okay. | -我不明白是怎么回事 -没事 |
[48:22] | I need you to be quiet, okay? | 你要保持安静 好吗 |
[48:24] | Look, I’m not even a maid. | 我根本不是女仆 |
[48:26] | Mr. Le Domas, he just likes the way I dance. | 勒多马斯先生只是喜欢我的舞姿 |
[48:28] | Okay, let’s swap places. | 我们换一下位置 |
[48:29] | Yeah, cause they’re looking for me, they’re not looking for you. | 他们在找我 不是找你 |
[48:31] | So, come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[48:32] | – Please. – She’s over here! | -拜托 -她在这里 |
[48:34] | – She’s here! She’s over here! – No, no, no, no. | -她在这里 在这里 -不 不 |
[48:38] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[48:42] | Help me, please. | 救我 拜托 |
[48:44] | – Shit. – Please. | -靠 -拜托 |
[48:54] | Shit. | 靠 |
[49:15] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[49:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[49:18] | We’re trying to bring him back to us. | 我们想让他回归家族 |
[49:21] | Sir. | 先生 |
[49:23] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[49:26] | I was unable to repair the security system. | 我没能修复安全系统 |
[49:29] | The doors and windows remain unlocked. | 门窗现在都开着 |
[49:33] | And I’m afraid that Dora has been crushed, sir. | 恐怕多拉被压扁了 先生 |
[49:36] | By the dumbwaiter. | 在升降机里 |
[49:38] | 《无人生还》是著名英国推理小说作家 阿加莎·克里斯蒂的名作 | |
[49:38] | And then there were none. | 无人生还 |
[49:40] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[49:41] | She’s taking us all out. | 她要干掉我们所有人 |
[49:43] | – How’s she doing this? – Sweetheart. | -她是怎么做到的 -亲爱的 |
[49:45] | It doesn’t make sense, Becky. | 这没道理 贝基 |
[49:46] | – She’s a little blonde twig, and I don’t… – Tony. | -她只是个金发小妞 我不… -托尼 |
[49:53] | Take a minute. | 你休息一会儿 |
[49:54] | But just a minute. | 就一小会儿 |
[49:57] | We can’t let her get out. We’ve got to guard the doors. | 我们不能让她跑出去 我们得守住门 |
[50:04] | He lost his way. | 他迷失了自我 |
[50:09] | You should never have let him leave us. | 你根本不应该让他离开我们 |
[50:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[50:12] | He and I have always been so much alike. | 他和我一直都很相似 |
[50:15] | I knew the girl would draw that card, | 我知道那姑娘会抽出那张牌 |
[50:16] | and that he would face the same choice I faced. | 他会面临和我一样的选择 |
[50:19] | Horse shit. | 鬼扯 |
[50:20] | None of us expected to be doing this tonight. | 没人料得到今晚会这样 |
[50:22] | I got a tee time at eight. | 我早上八点还要打高尔夫呢 |
[50:24] | And, in case you didn’t notice, | 而且你可能没注意到 |
[50:25] | it wasn’t much of a choice for him. | 这对他来说根本算不上选择 |
[50:27] | He’s been helping her from the get-go. | 他一开始就在帮她 |
[50:30] | – He hates us. – No. | -他恨我们 -不 |
[50:32] | He’s simply afraid of who he truly is. | 他只是害怕真实的自己 |
[50:35] | Like I was. | 如同我过去一样 |
[50:37] | You’ll never know how it felt that night | 你根本想象不出那天晚上 |
[50:39] | to be told that the only man that I’d ever loved had to die. | 我得知我唯一爱过的男人必须死的感受 |
[50:43] | But I should not have fought it. | 但我不应该反抗的 |
[50:45] | I should have killed Charles myself. | 我应该亲手杀了查尔斯的 |
[50:48] | There’s still time for Alex to do the right thing. | 亚历克斯还来得及做正确的事 |
[50:50] | He only has to accept the truth. | 他只需要接受真相 |
[50:53] | What truth is that? | 什么真相 |
[50:55] | That he is meant to lead this family, not run from it. | 他生来是为了领导家族 而非逃离家族 |
[51:01] | He’s hated our pact from the very start. | 他一开始就讨厌我们的契约 |
[51:03] | He’s the good son. Do you remember that? | 他是有良心的那个儿子 你还记得吗 |
[51:05] | Then why is he the only one of us | 那为什么我们中只有他 |
[51:07] | who has ever seen Mr. Le Bail in his chair? | 见过椅子上坐的勒贝尔先生 |
[51:11] | Good God. He was five. | 天呐 他当时才五岁 |
[51:13] | He was probably, I don’t know, dreaming it. | 他可能是做梦梦到的 |
[51:15] | Or maybe he made it up. | 或者是编的 |
[51:19] | Well, if you say so. | 你非这么说也行 |
[51:55] | 搜索 恶魔契约是真的还是胡扯 | |
[52:00] | 来自基普的新信息 | |
[52:01] | 干什么呢 老铁 | |
[52:03] | “What up, dawg?” | “干什么呢 老铁” |
[52:05] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[52:06] | 没什么 家务事 | |
[52:06] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[52:08] | Family shit. | 家务事 |
[53:42] | Georgie? | 乔治 |
[53:45] | Oh, thank God. Okay. | 感谢老天 好 |
[53:47] | Okay, listen, I know this is really, really scary, but… | 好 我知道这真的非常非常吓人 |
[54:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[54:55] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[54:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[55:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[56:52] | You little fucker! | 你这小混蛋 |
[57:14] | I got you. | 我逮住你了 |
[57:18] | I got you, bitch. | 我逮住你了 贱人 |
[57:25] | Fuck! | 操 |
[57:32] | She’s outside, running towards the north fence. | 她在外面 正在跑向北边的栅栏 |
[57:35] | I’ll get the others. | 我去找其他人 |
[58:20] | Help me! | 救命 |
[58:22] | Please help! | 救救我 |
[58:37] | Help. Please help me. | 救命 救救我 |
[58:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[58:50] | Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 操 |
[58:56] | Help! Wait, stop. | 救命 等等 停车 |
[58:57] | Please, please help me. | 救救我 |
[58:58] | Oh, thank God. Thank you, thank you. | 谢天谢地 谢谢 谢谢 |
[59:01] | – Get the fuck out of the road. – Please wait. | -从路上滚开 -等一下 |
[59:05] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[59:08] | You fucking animal. | 你这禽兽 |
[59:10] | You piece of shit, little, tiny dick-licker, | 你这混蛋 人渣 |
[59:13] | fucking asshole, fucking I… | 败类 操 |
[59:21] | Fucking rich people. | 该死的有钱人 |
[59:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[59:52] | She must’ve gone into the woods. | 她肯定是逃进林子里去了 |
[59:54] | But don’t worry, sir, she won’t get far. | 不过别担心 先生 她跑不远 |
[59:56] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[59:58] | And I’ll fix the fence tomorrow. | 明天我就会修好栅栏 |
[1:00:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:00:03] | she’s out. | 她出去了 |
[1:00:08] | This was fun. | 今晚很尽兴 |
[1:00:11] | What do you say we, uh, | 怎么样 |
[1:00:13] | divvy up the wedding gifts at brunch tomorrow? | 我们明天早午餐时平分掉贺礼如何 |
[1:00:16] | Do you think that this is a fucking game? | 你以为这是玩游戏吗 |
[1:00:21] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[1:00:22] | Hide and seek, remember? | 还记得这是捉迷藏吗 |
[1:00:25] | Do you realize that if she lives till dawn, | 你知道要是她活到黎明 |
[1:00:30] | that we’re all gonna die? | 我们都得死吗 |
[1:00:34] | You all remember what happened to the Van Horns, right? | 你们都还记得范霍恩一家的下场吧 |
[1:00:37] | Didn’t they just die in a house fire? | 他们不是死于房屋起火吗 |
[1:00:40] | Yeah, that’s what the press told you, but they… | 新闻是这么报道的 但他们… |
[1:00:42] | You don’t wanna know how they really died. Trust me. | 你不会想知道他们实际上怎么死的 相信我 |
[1:00:46] | No, you don’t fuck Mr. Le Bail. | 可不能得罪勒贝尔先生 |
[1:00:47] | Mr. Le Bail fucks you. | 否则勒贝尔先生会让你好看 |
[1:00:50] | You couldn’t have negotiated better terms, huh, Vic? | 你就不能协商个更好的契约吗 维克 |
[1:00:53] | You couldn’t have, uh… | 你就不能 |
[1:00:54] | I don’t know, maybe talked him down | 比方说 砍砍价 |
[1:00:56] | on the whole eradication clause? | 砍掉整个屠杀条款吗 |
[1:00:59] | Well, here’s to you, fucker, | 这都怪你 混球 |
[1:01:00] | because now we are all fucking fucked! | 因为我们现在大事不好了 |
[1:01:02] | I think you made your point, sweetheart, thank you. | 你已经说清楚了 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[1:01:05] | Holy dick. | 真他妈的 |
[1:01:07] | Go wait for Stevens. He might need your help. | 去等斯蒂文斯 他可能需要你们帮忙 |
[1:01:09] | Not you two. I want you out of the way. | 不是你们俩 你们别碍事 |
[1:01:12] | Take the maids to the goat pit. | 把女仆的尸体运到羊圈去 |
[1:01:14] | And, pumpkin, try not to kill anyone else. | 还有 甜心 尽量别杀人了 |
[1:01:17] | Cleanup duty for the fuckups. | 败类负责清洁工作 |
[1:01:20] | – No. Daddy. – Come on, Em. | -不 爸爸 -去吧 小艾 |
[1:01:22] | Listen to your mother. | 听你妈妈的 |
[1:01:26] | So, at what point do we just cut and run? | 我们什么时候溜之大吉 |
[1:01:29] | Right? | 是吧 |
[1:01:30] | I mean, come on. Right? | 拜托 是吧 |
[1:01:36] | Fuck you. | 去死 |
[1:01:58] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[1:02:00] | Daniel, help! | 丹尼尔 帮帮我 |
[1:02:23] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[1:02:26] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[1:02:33] | Why did she have to pull “Hide and seek”? | 她为什么非得抽出”捉迷藏” |
[1:02:35] | Do you think it’s real? | 你说这是真的吗 |
[1:02:36] | What? That we’ll implode | 什么 是说我们不杀了她 |
[1:02:37] | or burst into flames, or whatever, if we don’t kill her? | 就会自爆或者自燃而死之类的吗 |
[1:02:41] | I don’t know. Can you… | 我不知道 你能… |
[1:02:43] | All right, I’ll… | 行 我来 |
[1:02:45] | – I need, I need you to… – I can’t. If you barf, I’ll barf. | -我需要 我需要你帮我 -不行 你吐的话我也会吐 |
[1:02:52] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:02:55] | Three. | 三 |
[1:02:59] | But you were with them | 但是上次他们玩捉迷藏时 |
[1:03:01] | the last time they played hide and seek, weren’t you? | 你也和他们一起玩了 是不是 |
[1:03:02] | Were you six, seven? | 你当时是六岁还是七岁 |
[1:03:04] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[1:03:05] | I remember all of it. | 我记得一清二楚 |
[1:03:07] | Alex was with me too. | 亚历克斯当时也在 |
[1:03:09] | I tried to protect him. | 我尽力保护他了 |
[1:03:10] | I don’t know what he saw or what he remembers. | 我不知道他看见或者记住了什么 |
[1:03:12] | You always looked out for him. | 你总是照顾他 |
[1:03:14] | If that were true, I wouldn’t have let him marry Grace. | 要是那样 我就不会让他娶格蕾丝 |
[1:03:19] | He deserved a better brother. | 他值得更好的兄弟 |
[1:03:26] | And we all deserve to die. | 而我们都该死 |
[1:03:29] | My kids don’t. | 我的孩子们不该死 |
[1:03:33] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:03:35] | Honey! Georgie. | 宝贝 乔治 |
[1:03:37] | Are you okay? What are you doing out here? | 你还好吗 你在外面做什么 |
[1:03:40] | I… | 我… |
[1:03:42] | I followed that lady down here, | 我跟着那位女士过来的 |
[1:03:45] | and I shot her with that gun I found. | 然后用我找到的枪击中了她 |
[1:03:48] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[1:03:49] | That’s what everyone else was trying to do. | 大家都是那么做的 |
[1:03:50] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[1:03:52] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:04:14] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:04:35] | Come here, Grace! | 过来 格蕾丝 |
[1:04:53] | Fucking asshole! | 该死的混账 |
[1:05:11] | You motherfucker. | 你这混蛋 |
[1:05:48] | Thank you for calling Trip Safe. | 感谢你拨打出行安全热线 |
[1:05:50] | Please stay on the line and you’ll be connected | 请保持通话 我们将为你接通 |
[1:05:52] | to the next available representative. | 下一个有空的代表 |
[1:05:54] | Good evening. This is Justin. Your call may be monitored… | 晚上好 我是贾斯汀 你的通话可能被录音… |
[1:05:57] | People are trying to kill me. Can you please help me? | 有人要杀我 你能帮帮我吗 |
[1:06:00] | Yes, I can help you with that. | 好的 我可以帮你 |
[1:06:02] | Do you need medical assistance, or… | 你需要医疗帮助还是… |
[1:06:03] | Can you call the police, please? | 你能报警吗 |
[1:06:05] | Yes. I’d be happy to help you with that. | 好的 我很乐意帮你 |
[1:06:11] | Sorry. The computer’s acting up again. | 抱歉 电脑又出故障了 |
[1:06:15] | Let me just quickly reboot here. | 我马上重启 |
[1:06:16] | Justin, just call the fucking police. | 贾斯汀 快他妈报警 |
[1:06:19] | Ma’am, it says here that the car was reported stolen. | 女士 这边显示这辆车被报失窃了 |
[1:06:22] | I’m sorry, but I have to shut it down. | 对不起 但我必须把车停下 |
[1:06:24] | No, what? | 不 什么 |
[1:06:25] | No, what the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me? | 不 搞什么 你他妈在开玩笑吗 |
[1:06:28] | It’s company policy, ma’am. | 这是公司的规定 女士 |
[1:06:29] | – There’s nothing I can do. – No, no, no, please. Justin. | -我无能为力 -不 不 求你了 贾斯汀 |
[1:06:31] | Just stay with the vehicle, ma’am. Police are on their way. | 待在车里 女士 警察在路上了 |
[1:06:33] | Just start the fucking car! | 快他妈启动啊 |
[1:06:35] | – ‘Kay, there’s no need for profanity. – Start the car, Justin! | -好吧 不必飙脏话 -快启动 贾斯汀 |
[1:06:37] | Jesus, there’s nothing I can do. My hands are tied. | 天啊 我也无能为力 束手无策 |
[1:06:48] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[1:06:50] | Hello? Justin! | 喂 贾斯汀 |
[1:06:52] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么我可以帮你的吗 |
[1:06:54] | Yeah, you can go fuck yourself, Justin! | 有 你吃屎去吧 贾斯汀 |
[1:06:55] | Okay. Thanks for using Trip Safe. Have a great night. | 好吧 感谢拨打出行安全热线 祝你晚安 |
[1:07:01] | Okay. You’re okay, you’re okay, you’re okay. | 好吧 没事 没事 没事 |
[1:07:04] | Police are on the way. | 警察在路上了 |
[1:07:07] | Police are on their way. Everything’s gonna be… | 警察在路上了 一切都会… |
[1:07:23] | Good night, Grace. | 晚安 格蕾丝 |
[1:07:37] | Alex, is that you? | 亚历克斯 是你吗 |
[1:07:40] | Hey, you’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[1:07:43] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[1:08:00] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[1:08:01] | We’re approaching the rear gate, sir. | 我们要到后门了 先生 |
[1:08:03] | We’ll be there shortly. | 我们马上就到 |
[1:08:05] | All right. We are back in business. | 好 回到正题 |
[1:08:32] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[1:08:43] | Hey, Stevens! Look behind you. | 斯蒂文斯 小心后面 |
[1:08:46] | Stevens! | 斯蒂文斯 |
[1:08:49] | Turn down the fucking music, you idiot! | 音乐开小声点 白痴 |
[1:09:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:09:18] | 通话中断 | |
[1:09:23] | Oh, fuck. | 见鬼 |
[1:09:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:09:54] | Déjà vu. | 似曾相识啊 |
[1:09:57] | It’s funny, I… came out here to escape the madness. | 有意思 我来这里是为了逃避疯狂 |
[1:10:04] | Thanks for crashing a car into my tranquility. | 感谢用一场车祸打扰我的宁静 |
[1:10:09] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[1:10:12] | You don’t wanna kill me. You don’t want me to die. | 你并不想杀我 你不想让我死 |
[1:10:16] | No, I don’t. | 对 我不想 |
[1:10:17] | I like you, Grace. | 我喜欢你 格蕾丝 |
[1:10:19] | So let me go. Okay? | 那就放我走 好吗 |
[1:10:28] | I’m weak. | 我没骨气 |
[1:10:33] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[1:10:35] | You’re a really, really, really good guy. | 你真的是个大好人 |
[1:10:37] | And Alex, Alex loves you. | 还有亚历克斯 亚历克斯爱你 |
[1:10:42] | And you love him. | 你也爱他 |
[1:10:47] | He’s not gonna forgive you if you do this. | 你要是动手了 他不会原谅你的 |
[1:10:51] | Maybe not. | 或许是吧 |
[1:10:53] | But at least he’ll be alive. | 但至少他能活下来 |
[1:10:55] | I can’t let my entire family die because of you. | 我不能让我全家人因为你而死掉 |
[1:10:59] | It’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[1:11:02] | Can’t you see it’s insane? | 你没意识到这有多荒唐吗 |
[1:11:04] | No one’s gonna die… No one, no one is gonna die. | 谁都不会死 谁都不会 都不会死 |
[1:11:07] | And you can do something about it. | 而你可以做些什么 |
[1:11:10] | It’s bullshit! | 那都是胡扯 |
[1:11:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:13] | I am not who you think I am. | 我不是你想象的那样 |
[1:11:16] | Alex is the one who got out. | 亚历克斯才是脱身的那个人 |
[1:11:18] | If anyone was gonna save you, it would’ve been him. | 能救你的也只有他 |
[1:11:30] | You can come out now. | 现在你可以出来了 |
[1:11:37] | What, you knew I was here? | 怎么 你知道我在这 |
[1:11:40] | I’m drunk, I’m not blind. | 我醉了 又没瞎 |
[1:11:43] | We gotta move. Less than an hour till dawn. | 我们得快点了 还有不到一小时就黎明了 |
[1:11:46] | And we still need to prepare her for the ritual. | 我们还得给她为仪式做好准备 |
[1:12:09] | Where’s Grace? | 格蕾丝在哪 |
[1:12:12] | She’s indisposed. | 她身体不适 |
[1:12:18] | You didn’t think I was just gonna let it happen, did you? | 你不会真以为我会坐视不理吧 |
[1:12:26] | With family, one hopes for the best. | 对于家人 只能保持乐观 |
[1:12:29] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[1:12:33] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[1:12:37] | I don’t wanna do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[1:12:39] | But we have to protect the family. | 但我们必须保护家族 |
[1:12:45] | If she dies… | 如果她死了 |
[1:12:49] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:12:52] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:12:54] | then I suppose I’m dead either way. | 那看来我难逃一死了 |
[1:12:57] | Yeah, and maybe it’s a crock of shit and nothing will happen. | 是 或许那都是胡说八道 什么都不会发生 |
[1:13:00] | Oh, please. | 别闹了 |
[1:13:01] | If you believed that, | 如果你真这么想 |
[1:13:03] | you wouldn’t have let her draw a card at all. | 你根本就不会让她去抽牌 |
[1:13:15] | Why did you leave us, Alex? | 你为什么离开我们 亚历克斯 |
[1:13:20] | I don’t know, Mom. | 我不知道 妈 |
[1:13:22] | I don’t know. Maybe one night when I was | 我不知道 或许是在某个晚上 |
[1:13:24] | chanting and slicing the throat of a goat, | 我念着咒语给羊割喉的时候 |
[1:13:27] | it occurred to me that that wasn’t a completely normal thing to do. | 突然意识到这么做不太正常吧 |
[1:13:32] | But, and this is what scared me the most… | 但这才是最让我害怕的 |
[1:13:37] | it felt normal. | 曾经感觉是正常的 |
[1:13:41] | It did. | 确实是 |
[1:13:44] | And I realized that you’ll do pretty much anything… | 然后我意识到如果家人说没关系 |
[1:13:48] | if your family says it’s okay. | 那你什么事都能做得出来 |
[1:13:55] | And then I met Grace. | 然后我遇到了格蕾丝 |
[1:13:59] | She’s the opposite of all of you. | 她与你们所有人截然相反 |
[1:14:04] | She’s good. | 她是好人 |
[1:14:09] | And she made me feel like I could be good too. | 她让我觉得我也可以变好 |
[1:14:11] | So, if it comes down to you or her, | 所以如果在你们和她之间选 |
[1:14:14] | I choose her. | 我会选她 |
[1:14:20] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你说的话 |
[1:14:25] | And I don’t think that you believe | 我觉得你也不相信 |
[1:14:27] | that a girl that you’ve known for a year and a half… | 一个你才认识一年半的女孩 |
[1:14:30] | knows you better than I do. | 会比我更了解你 |
[1:14:52] | Our family has a very special friend named Mr. Le Bail. | 我们家有个很特别的朋友 勒贝尔先生 |
[1:14:57] | Mr. Le Bail is the reason we have all the nice things we have. | 勒贝尔先生让我们拥有了今天这一切美好的事物 |
[1:15:02] | But sometimes Mr. Le Bail wants something from us in return. | 但勒贝尔先生有时也需要我们的回报 |
[1:15:09] | You got this, Fitch. | 你可以的 菲奇 |
[1:15:11] | You got this, Fitch! | 你可以的 菲奇 |
[1:15:12] | Don’t be a bitch, Fitch. | 别怂 菲奇 |
[1:15:14] | Don’t be a bitch, Fitch. | 别怂 菲奇 |
[1:15:16] | You got this, bitch. | 你可以的 怂炮 |
[1:15:21] | I know tonight didn’t go as planned. | 我知道今晚没有按计划进行 |
[1:15:25] | But I’ll make it right, Mr. Le Bail. | 但我会弥补的 勒贝尔先生 |
[1:15:34] | You’ll see. | 请拭目以待 |
[1:16:56] | We renew our pledge this night, | 我们今晚在祖先面前 |
[1:16:59] | as our ancestors before us… | 献上鲜活的血肉 |
[1:17:02] | with this offering of living flesh and blood. | 重新宣誓 |
[1:17:16] | Hail… | 万岁 |
[1:17:25] | Brother! | 弟弟 |
[1:17:35] | Poisoned! | 有毒 |
[1:17:36] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:17:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:17:46] | What did you give us? | 你给我们喝了什么 |
[1:17:47] | Stuff we poured on the maids. | 我们在女仆们身上倒的东西 |
[1:17:49] | White bottle, little red cap. | 白瓶子 红瓶盖 |
[1:17:50] | Hydrochloric acid! | 盐酸 |
[1:17:53] | Come on, up and at ’em. | 快 赶紧走 |
[1:18:04] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[1:18:07] | – Did you… Did you just kill ’em? – No, I just gave them a nip. | -你…你是把他们杀了吗 -没有 只加了一点 |
[1:18:10] | I Googled it. They’ll shit weird for a week, but they’ll be fine. | 我上网查过 他们只会闹一周肚子 没事的 |
[1:18:12] | – Don’t worry, I’ll get Alex out too. – Find them! | -别担心 我也会让亚历克斯脱身的 -去找他们 |
[1:18:15] | We don’t have… | 我们不必… |
[1:18:24] | I knew you’d help me. | 我就知道你会帮我 |
[1:18:27] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:18:29] | All I knew was, at some point, somebody had to burn it all down. | 我只知道 得有人出来断了这个传统 |
[1:18:33] | Never thought it’d be me. | 从未想到会是我 |
[1:18:34] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[1:18:41] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[1:18:49] | Charity. | 夏丽蒂 |
[1:18:54] | You really don’t care if I die. | 你真的不在乎我会不会死 |
[1:18:57] | You don’t have to… | 你不必… |
[1:19:16] | Daniel. Daniel. Daniel. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[1:19:20] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:19:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:19:34] | Where do you think you’re going, bitch? | 你想去哪啊 贱人 |
[1:19:39] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁 |
[1:19:42] | Our family’s weathered worse than you. | 我们家经受过比你更糟的事 |
[1:19:46] | You’re just another sacrifice. | 你不过是又一个祭品 |
[1:19:50] | You’re another goat. | 又一只羊 |
[1:19:52] | Fuck the altar. | 去他的祭坛 |
[1:19:54] | I’m gonna do it right here. | 我就在这里动手 |
[1:20:09] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[1:20:15] | Daniel. Daniel. Daniel. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[1:20:19] | Look at me. Oh, my God. Look at me. | 看着我 天啊 看着我 |
[1:20:29] | In my defense, it’s been a while. | 我得辩解一下 有一阵没练过了 |
[1:20:36] | Don’t go. Don’t go, okay? | 别死 别死 |
[1:20:39] | Daniel, don’t go! Don’t go! I need you, Daniel! Don’t go! | 丹尼尔 别死 我需要你 别死 |
[1:21:00] | I meant what I said this morning. | 我今早说的话是认真的 |
[1:21:01] | I thought you were gonna be the new me. | 我还以为你会成为新的我 |
[1:21:03] | But I’m not gonna let you hurt my family! | 但我不会让你害了我家 |
[1:21:17] | You can die. | 你可以去死了 |
[1:21:25] | You don’t deserve a family. | 你根本不配有家 |
[1:21:32] | Fuck your family. | 谁要你们家 |
[1:21:40] | Fuck your fucking family! | 你们家去死吧 |
[1:21:46] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[1:22:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:22:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:22:33] | Yeah, I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[1:22:44] | Daniel’s dead. | 丹尼尔死了 |
[1:22:56] | You won’t be with me after this, will you? | 这之后你不会和我在一起了 对不对 |
[1:23:23] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 |
[1:23:25] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[1:23:26] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[1:23:31] | – You’re hurting me. – She’s in here! | -你弄疼我了 -她在这里 |
[1:23:32] | No, please, no, no! | 不 求你了 不要 |
[1:23:34] | Please! | 不要 |
[1:23:36] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:23:47] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[1:23:53] | Becky. | 贝基 |
[1:23:56] | The sun is about to rise! We must do it now! | 马上就要日出了 我们必须现在动手 |
[1:24:01] | It is time for your boys to take their place. | 你的两个儿子该加入我们了 |
[1:24:21] | Deliver us, O mighty one, from all past error and delusion. | 伟大的主 救我们脱离过去的错误和妄想 |
[1:24:26] | That, having set our foot upon the path of darkness, | 我们踏上了黑暗之路 |
[1:24:29] | we may not weaken in our resolve. | 我们的决心不会动摇 |
[1:24:31] | But, with thy assistance, grow in wisdom and strength. | 但有您的帮助 智慧和力量就会成长 |
[1:24:51] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[1:24:53] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[1:24:55] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[1:24:57] | Hail Satan. | 撒旦万岁 |
[1:24:59] | Hail Satan. | 撒旦万岁 |
[1:25:01] | Hail Satan. | 撒旦万岁 |
[1:25:03] | Hail Satan. | 撒旦万岁 |
[1:25:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:31] | It is lost. | 游戏输了 |
[1:25:34] | Forgive us. | 原谅我们 |
[1:26:00] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么也没发生 |
[1:26:05] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:26:07] | I fucking knew it. It’s all bullshit. | 我就知道 全是胡说八道 |
[1:26:18] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[1:26:24] | So, what… | 那… |
[1:26:28] | What should we do about her? | 我们怎么处理她 |
[1:26:31] | I know it is too late. | 我知道太迟了 |
[1:26:34] | But I will not fail you again. | 但我不会再让你失望了 |
[1:26:40] | The girl still dies! | 这女孩还是要死 |
[1:26:53] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[1:27:01] | Who wants to play a game? | 谁想玩个游戏 |
[1:27:03] | It’s time for hide and seek. | 该玩捉迷藏啦 |
[1:27:05] | ♪ Run, run, run ♪ | ♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪ |
[1:27:07] | ♪ Time to run and hide ♪ | ♪ 跑去藏起来 ♪ |
[1:27:09] | ♪ Run, run, run ♪ | ♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪ |
[1:27:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:27:11] | ♪ And now I’m going to find you ♪ | ♪ 我会找到你 ♪ |
[1:27:12] | I think you were right. | 我想你是对的 |
[1:27:13] | ♪ You scurry off into the darkness ♪ | ♪ 你逃进黑暗中 ♪ |
[1:27:14] | ♪ Hurry, I’m behind you ♪ | ♪ 快呀 我在你身后 ♪ |
[1:27:14] | Mr. Le Bail, I take it back. | 勒贝尔先生 我收回那句话 |
[1:27:17] | ♪ Don’t you speak ♪ | ♪ 别 出 声 ♪ |
[1:27:18] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:27:19] | ♪ Hide and seek ♪ | ♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪ |
[1:27:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:27:21] | Hide! Hide! | 躲起来 躲起来 |
[1:27:21] | ♪ Tiptoe to the cellar ♪ | ♪ 溜进地窖 ♪ |
[1:27:23] | ♪ Or crawl under your bed ♪ | ♪ 或者爬进床底 ♪ |
[1:27:25] | ♪ Anywhere you’ve fled ♪ | ♪ 无论你逃到哪里 ♪ |
[1:27:27] | ♪ I am going to find you ♪ | ♪ 我会找到你 ♪ |
[1:27:29] | ♪ Stay inside the shadows ♪ | ♪ 躲进阴影里 ♪ |
[1:27:31] | ♪ All you girls and boys ♪ | ♪ 男孩女孩们 ♪ |
[1:27:33] | ♪ Don’t you make a noise ♪ | ♪ 千万别出声 ♪ |
[1:27:34] | No! I did everything right. | 不 我每件事都做对了 |
[1:27:35] | ♪ Or I am going to find you ♪ | ♪ 不然我会找到你 ♪ |
[1:27:37] | ♪ Run, run, run ♪ | ♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪ |
[1:27:37] | I played by the rules. | 我按规则玩了 |
[1:27:39] | ♪ Creep up on my prey ♪ | ♪ 悄悄靠近猎物 ♪ |
[1:27:40] | And I’m in control… | 一切在我掌控之… |
[1:27:41] | ♪ Run, run, run ♪ | ♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪ |
[1:27:43] | ♪ Stalk the night away ♪ | ♪ 夜晚悄悄溜走 ♪ |
[1:27:45] | ♪ You can scuttle off into the night ♪ | ♪ 你可以跑进夜色 ♪ |
[1:27:47] | ♪ But what will be behind you ♪ | ♪ 但你身后会是谁 ♪ |
[1:27:49] | ♪ Don’t you speak ♪ | ♪ 别 出 声 ♪ |
[1:27:51] | ♪ Hide and seek… ♪ | ♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪ |
[1:27:53] | No, don’t leave. | 不 别走 |
[1:27:55] | Don’t leave me, honey. Honey, I’m really sorry. | 别离开我 亲爱的 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:27:57] | – I don’t wanna die. But… – Neither did I, you selfish fuck. | -我不想死 -我也不想 你个自私鬼 |
[1:28:01] | No, I’m not like them. I’m not like them. | 不 我和他们不一样 不一样 |
[1:28:03] | ♪ Tick, tick, tock ♪ | ♪ 滴 滴 答 ♪ |
[1:28:04] | I’m not like them. No, you made me better, honey. | 我和他们不一样 你让我变得更好 亲爱的 |
[1:28:06] | And he’s not taking me. | 而且他没要我的命 |
[1:28:06] | ♪ Hasten off into the black ♪ | ♪ 快跑进黑暗中 ♪ |
[1:28:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:28:08] | I get a do-over, sweetie. | 我有重来的机会 亲爱的 |
[1:28:10] | And that’s because of you. Yeah? Sweetie? | 都是因为你 对吧 亲爱的 |
[1:28:14] | Grace, I’m really scared. | 格蕾丝 我真的很害怕 |
[1:28:15] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[1:28:17] | No, okay. | 好 不碰 |
[1:28:17] | ♪ Ten, nine, eight ♪ | ♪ 十 九 八 ♪ |
[1:28:19] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[1:28:20] | ♪ Seven, six ♪ | ♪ 七 六 ♪ |
[1:28:21] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[1:28:22] | ♪ Five ♪ | ♪ 五 ♪ |
[1:28:23] | ♪ Four, three ♪ | ♪ 四 三 ♪ |
[1:28:24] | I want a divorce | 我要离婚 |
[1:28:25] | ♪ Two ♪ | ♪ 二 ♪ |
[1:28:26] | ♪ One ♪ | ♪ 一 ♪ |
[1:28:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:29:06] | 家族仪式 秘密议会 勒贝尔的险招 日出 急急如律令 | |
[1:29:18] | 勒贝尔的险招 | |
[1:29:36] | Love Me Tender | |
[1:29:36] | ♪ Love me tender, love me sweet ♪ | ♪ 温柔爱我 甜蜜爱我 ♪ |
[1:29:40] | ♪ Never let me go ♪ | ♪ 绝不放开我的手 ♪ |
[1:29:44] | ♪ You have made my life complete ♪ | ♪ 你完整了我的人生 ♪ |
[1:29:48] | ♪ And I love you so ♪ | ♪ 我是那么爱你 ♪ |
[1:29:52] | ♪ Love me tender, love me true ♪ | ♪ 温柔爱我 真心爱我 ♪ |
[1:29:56] | ♪ All my dreams fulfill ♪ | ♪ 我所有梦想圆满 ♪ |
[1:29:59] | ♪ For, my darling I love you ♪ | ♪ 因为亲爱的 我爱你 ♪ |
[1:30:03] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | ♪ 永永远远爱你 ♪ |
[1:30:15] | ♪ Love me tender, love me long ♪ | ♪ 温柔爱我 长久爱我 ♪ |
[1:30:19] | ♪ Take me to your heart ♪ | ♪ 把我放在你心中 ♪ |
[1:30:22] | ♪ For it’s there that I belong ♪ | ♪ 因为那里是我的归属 ♪ |
[1:30:26] | ♪ And will never part ♪ | ♪ 永远不会离去 ♪ |
[1:30:30] | ♪ Love me tender and love me true ♪ | ♪ 温柔爱我 真心爱我 ♪ |
[1:30:32] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[1:30:34] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[1:30:34] | ♪ All my dreams fulfill ♪ | ♪ 我所有梦想圆满 ♪ |
[1:30:36] | I’ve got someone on the south lawn. | 南边草坪上有一个人 |
[1:30:37] | We need paramedics over here right away. | 立刻让急救人员过来 |
[1:30:38] | ♪ For, my darling I love you ♪ | ♪ 因为亲爱的 我爱你 ♪ |
[1:30:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:30:42] | Jesus Christ, what happened to you? | 老天 你碰上什么事了 |
[1:30:42] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | ♪ 永永远远爱你 ♪ |
[1:30:47] | In-laws. | 亲家 |