Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Ratatouille(料理鼠王)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Ratatouille(料理鼠王)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:料理鼠王
英文名称:Ratatouille
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:28] Although each of the world’s countries 尽管世界各国
[00:30] would like to dispute this fact, 想争论一个事实
[00:31] we French know the truth: 但我们法国人知道什么是真的
[00:33] The best food in the world is made in France. 世上最好的是法国菜
[00:35] The best food in France is made in Paris. 法国最好的菜在巴黎特
[00:37] And the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau. 有人说巴黎最好的厨师是Gusteau
[00:42] Gusteau’s restaurant is the toast of Paris, Gusteau餐厅是巴黎的骄傲
[00:44] booked five months in advance. 座位得提前五个月预定
[00:46] And his dazzling ascent to the top of fine French cuisine 注定会被法国美食杂志评为第一
[00:49] has made his competitors envious. 这也使其竞争对手眼红不已
[00:51] He is the youngest chef ever to achieve a five-star rating. 他是有史以来拿到五星评价最年轻的大厨
[00:55] Chef Gusteau’s cookbook, Anyone Can Cook! Gusteau的食谱:《人人都能当厨师》
[00:57] Climbed to the top of the bestseller list. 也爬上了畅销书排行榜第一名
[00:59] But not everyone celebrates its success. 但不是每个人都乐见他的成功
[01:02] Amusing title, Anyone Can Cook! 令人发噱的书名《人人都能当厨师》
[01:05] What’s even more amusing is that Gusteau actually seems to believe it. 更滑稽的是,他似乎也相信这一点
[01:08] I, on the other hand, take cooking seriously. 而我却把烹饪认真地当回事儿
[01:11] And, no, I don’t think anyone can do it. 不…我不认为每个人都会做菜
[01:32] (GUN FIRING )
[01:36] (THUNDER RUMBLING )
[01:38] (WOMAN SCREAMING )
[01:46] (CLATTERING )
[01:53] This is me. 这就是我
[01:55] I think it’s apparent I need to rethink my life a little bit. 我显然需要重新思考一下我的生活
[01:59] What’s my problem? 我的问题是什麽呢?
[02:01] First of all, I’m a rat. 首先,我是只老鼠
[02:05] Which means life is hard. 嗯!这表示生活不容易啊!
[02:08] And second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell. 第二、我有非常发达的味觉和嗅觉
[02:13] (SNIFFING )
[02:14] Flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla bean… 面粉,鸡蛋,糖,嗯~ 香草
[02:19] Oh! Small twist of lemon. 哦~ 还有点儿柠檬味
[02:21] Whoa, you can smell all that? You have a gift. 哇~ 你都能闻得出来?你真有才!
[02:25] This is Emile, my brother. He’s easily impressed. 这是我哥哥艾米,两三下就能让他信服
[02:28] So you can smell ingredients? So what? 哼~ 你能闻出各种配料,又怎样
[02:32] This is my dad. He’s never impressed. 这是我爸,他一向见怪不怪
[02:35] He also happens to be the leader of our clan. 刚好他也是我们族群的领袖呢
[02:38] So, what’s wrong with having highly developed senses? 灵敏的感官会有什么问题呢?
[02:42] – Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don’t eat that! – What’s going on here? -哇,哇,别吃那个 -我…我怎麽了我?
[02:47] Turns out that funny smell was rat poison. 原来那奇怪的气味是老鼠药耶
[02:50] Suddenly, Dad didn’t think my talent was useless. 突然间我爸不再认为我的天赋没有用了
[02:54] I was feeling pretty good about my gift, 本来我对自己的天赋还蛮得意
[02:56] until Dad gave me a job. 直到我爸派给我一个工作
[02:59] Clean. 安全
[03:01] Clean. 安全
[03:02] That’s right. Poison checker. 你猜对啦,毒药检查员
[03:03] Cleanerific. 安全极了
[03:05] Cleanerino. 非常安全
[03:06] Close to godliness. 近乎纯净
[03:09] Which means clean. You know, cleanliness is close to… 意思是安全,你知道因为纯净就没有……
[03:14] Never mind. Move on. 算了,去吧
[03:16] Well, it made my dad proud. 起码这让我爸感到骄傲呢
[03:18] Now, don’t you feel better, Remy? You’ve helped a noble cause. 你难道不觉得很好吗,Remy?你所做的事情很伟大
[03:23] Noble? We’re thieves, Dad. 伟大?我们是小偷耶!爸!
[03:25] And what we’re stealing is, let’s face it, garbage. 而且我们偷的是 …老实说吧!垃圾
[03:29] It isn’t stealing if no one wants it. 没有人要的东西就不算偷
[03:31] If no one wants it, why are we stealing it? 别人都不要,我们干嘛还要去偷?
[03:34] (LECTURING )
[03:35] Let’s just say we have different points of view. 简单说吧,我们的观点不同
[03:38] This much I knew: 起码我知道 …
[03:40] If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff. 如果你挑嘴,那就该只吃好东西
[03:44] But to my dad… 但对我爸来说
[03:45] Food is fuel. 食物就像燃料
[03:46] You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. 你如果挑三拣四,引擎没油,就动不了啦
[03:50] Now shut up and eat your garbage. 别说了,吃你的垃圾吧
[03:52] Look, if we’re going to be thieves, 爸,既然我们要当小偷
[03:53] why not steal the good stuff in the kitchen, 为何不去偷厨房里的好东西?
[03:55] where nothing is poisoned? 那些没有毒的食物?
[03:57] First of all, we are not thieves. 第一点,我们不是什麽小偷
[04:00] Secondly, stay out of the kitchen and away from the humans. 第二点,别靠近厨房,也别靠近人类
[04:03] It’s dangerous. 会有危险
[04:04] I know I’m supposed to hate humans, 我知道我该恨人类才对
[04:06] but there’s something about them. 可是他们有某种能耐
[04:08] They don’t just survive. They discover, they create. 他们与众不同,他们会发明,他们会创造
[04:13] I mean, just look at what they do with food. 看他们怎样烹调食物你就知道啦
[04:15] How can I describe it? 我该怎么说呢 …
[04:17] Good food is like music you can taste, color you can smell. 美食就像是音乐…尝得到,也像色彩…闻得到
[04:21] There is excellence all around you. 周遭全是好东西
[04:23] You need only be aware to stop and savor it. 只要你驻足去品味
[04:31] Oh, Gusteau was right. Gusteau说得对
[04:33] Oh, mmm, yeah.
[04:36] Oh, amazing. 哦~ 太神奇了
[04:38] Each flavor was totally unique. 每种口味都独一无二
[04:46] But combine one flavor with another, 但把两种口味混合
[04:49] and something new was created. 一种新的口味就诞生啦
[04:53] (GASPS )
[04:57] So now I had a secret life. 所以现在我的生活有了不为人知的一面
[05:05] (GASPS )
[05:06] (CACKLING )
[05:08] The only one who knew about it was Emile. 唯一知道的人是艾米
[05:11] (WHISPERING FIERCELY) Hey, Emile. Emile. 艾米,艾米
[05:13] I found a mushroom. 我找到了一个香菇
[05:15] Come on, you’re good at hiding food. Help me find a good place to put this. 快呀~ 你最会藏食物,帮我找个好地方藏起来
[05:19] He doesn’t understand me, but I can be myself around him. 他不懂我在干嘛,但在他面前,我不用避讳什么
[05:22] Why are you walking like that? 呃~ 你怎么那样走路?
[05:24] I don’t want to constantly have to wash my paws. 我们不是随时随地都能洗脚的
[05:27] Did you ever think about how we walk on the same paws 用在地上爬的脚
[05:29] that we handle food with? 再把吃的东西放进嘴巴里?
[05:31] You ever think about what we put into our mouths? 你有没有想过我们吃进多少细菌?
[05:33] All the time. 随时都在想?
[05:34] When I eat, I don’t want to taste everywhere my paws have been. 我吃的东西不希望里面有臭脚丫的味道
[05:37] Well, go ahead. 好吧,随你
[05:38] But if Dad sees you walking like that, he’s not going to like it. 但如果老爸看到你那样走路,他会生气的
[05:41] (SNIFFING )
[05:42] What have you got there? 你那里面有些什么东西?
[05:44] Ah, oh, oh…
[05:45] (CHUCKLING )
[05:46] You found cheese? 你找到了奶酪?
[05:49] And not just any cheese. Tomme de chevre de pays! 而且不是普通的奶酪,是上等法国羊奶酪
[05:53] That would go beautifully with my mushroom. 跟我的香菇简直是绝配
[05:56] And… 嗯!还有…还有还有嗯
[05:57] (STUTTERING )
[05:59] This rosemary! This rosemary 哦!这迷迭香
[06:02] with maybe with a few drops from this sweet grass. 再加上…也许…也许…几滴甜草汁
[06:06] Well, throw it on the pile, I guess, and then we’ll… You know… 那…放在一起吧,然后…
[06:09] We don’t want to throw this in with the garbage. This is special. 哪能和垃圾放在一起,这非常特别
[06:14] But we’re supposed to return to the colony 但我们该在天黑前回窝去
[06:16] before sundown or, you know, Dad’s gonna… 不然老爸会…
[06:17] Emile! 艾米!
[06:18] There are possibilities unexplored here. 这里有好多新鲜的事等着我们
[06:20] We got to cook this. 我们要创造新口味
[06:22] Now, exactly how we cook this is the real question… 可是要怎麽煮这才是问题所在..
[06:28] Yeah. 唔…有了!
[06:30] The key is to keep turning it. 重点在於要不断地翻烤
[06:32] Get the smoky flavor nice and even. 烟熏要均匀够味才行
[06:35] (THUNDER RUMBLING )
[06:37] That storm’s getting closer. 暴风雨快来了
[06:39] Hey, Remy, you think that maybe we shouldn’t be so… Remy,你不觉得我们太靠近…
[06:45] (BOTH SCREAMING ) 噢~
[06:49] (MOANING ) 呃~
[06:52] (MUNCHING ) 嗯~
[06:56] You got to taste this! 你得尝尝
[06:57] This is… It’s got this kind of… It’s burny, melty… 这加热后有点微焦的风味
[07:02] It’s not really a smoky taste. It’s a certain… It’s kind of like a… 不全像烟薰味,有点…似乎…像…
[07:05] (IMITATES EXPLOSION)
[07:06] lt’s got, like, this “ba-boom, zap” kind of taste. Don’t you think? 像是”碰~ 轰~”的味道,你说呢?
[07:10] – What would you call that flavor? – Lightning-y? – 你说这叫什么味道?-雷烘…电烤味?
[07:13] Yeah. It’s lightning-y! We got to do that again. 对,就是雷烘电烤味,我们得再试一次
[07:18] Okay, when the next storm comes, we’ll go up on the roof… 下次暴风雨来时,我们再爬到屋顶上
[07:20] I know what this needs! Saffron! A little saffron would make this! 我知道还要加什么,再加一点藏红花粉调味更棒
[07:24] Saffron. Why do I get the feeling 藏红花粉…好像哪里见过
[07:27] – it’s in the kitchen? – It’s in the kitchen. – 厨房里有? – 厨房里有!
[07:29] (SNORING )
[07:32] (BOTTLES CLINKING )
[07:36] – Saffron. – Not good. – 藏红花粉 – 不太妙…
[07:38] Saffron. 藏红花粉
[07:39] Don’t like it. She’s gonna wake up. 我觉得不妙,她快醒了
[07:43] I’ve been down here a million times. 我来这里几百回了
[07:45] She turns on the cooking channel, boom, she never wakes up. 每次她开电视看烹饪台,砰一声,倒头就睡了
[07:48] You’ve been here a million times? 你常来这里!?
[07:50] I’m telling you, saffron will be just the thing. Gusteau swears by it. 跟你说,绝对是藏红花粉,Gusteau最爱的调味料
[07:54] Okay. Who’s Gusteau? 那~ 到底谁是Gusteau?
[07:56] Just the greatest chef in the world. Wrote this cookbook. 世上最伟大的厨师,这本食谱就是他写的
[07:59] (STAMMERING ) Wait. You read? 等等~ 你认识字(会看书)?
[08:02] – Well, Not excessively. – Oh, man. Does Dad know? – 呃… 也不是太常看书啦 – 哇… 天啊… 老爸知道吗?
[08:07] (SCOFFS ) You could fill a book, a lot of books, with things Dad doesn’t know. 哼~ 老爸不知道的事儿都可以写一本…不,好多本书了
[08:12] And they have, which is why I read. Which is also our secret. 正因为他们无知,所以我得自己学,这可是咱们俩儿的秘密哦
[08:16] I don’t like secrets. 我不喜欢秘密
[08:18] All this cooking and reading and TV-watching 你…烧菜,读…读书,看…看电视
[08:22] while we read and cook. 我却跟你在一起
[08:24] It’s like you’re involving me in crime, and I let you. 就好像你在做坏事,还拉我当从犯,我居然没阻止你
[08:27] Why do I let you? 我为什么没!?
[08:33] What’s taking those kids so long? 孩子们这么久还没回来?
[08:36] Ah, I’Aquila saffron. Italian. Huh? 哇~ 意大利产的藏红花粉
[08:40] Gusteau says it’s excellent. Good thing the old lady is a food love… Gusteau说这香料很棒,幸亏这老太婆也爱烧菜~
[08:43] Forget mystique. This is about your cooking. 别畏首畏尾的,这是在做菜呐
[08:46] Hey! That’s Gusteau. Emile, look. 哇~ 是Gusteau,快看
[08:49] Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. 胆小的人做不出精湛的美食
[08:49] Great cooking is not for the faint of heart.
[08:51] You must be imaginative, strong hearted. 你必须胆大心细,富有想像力
[08:54] You must try things that may not work. 不怕失败,勇于尝试
[08:56] And you must not let anyone define your limits 也不要因为出身低
[08:58] because of where you come from. 就让别人限制了你发展的机会
[09:01] Your only limit is your soul. 你的成败在於你的心
[09:03] What I say is true. Anyone can cook. But only the fearless can be great. 虽然我说过,人人都能当厨师,不过只有勇敢的人,才能成功
[09:11] Pure poetry. 太有诗意了
[09:12] But it was not to last. …好景不常
[09:15] Gusteau’s restaurant lost one of its five stars 被法国顶尖食评家安唐?伊果批评后
[09:18] after a scathing review by France’s top food critic, Anton Ego. Gusteau餐厅被降为四星级
[09:23] It was a severe blow to Gusteau, 这给Gusteau一次沉重的打击
[09:25] and the brokenearted chef died shortly afterwards, 心碎的Gusteau不久便过世了
[09:28] which, according to tradition, meant the loss of another star. 照惯例,失了主厨,又会降一级
[09:33] Gusteau is dead? Gusteau死了?
[09:36] Oh!
[09:37] (SQUEAKING )
[09:39] Oh! Oh!
[09:46] Oh!
[09:49] Run! 快跑
[09:53] No, you’ll lead her to the colony! 别往老巢的方向跑
[10:05] (GASPS )
[10:08] (CLICKING )
[10:10] (GASPS )
[10:14] – Help, Remy, help! – Emile! Start swinging the light! – 救命!Remy! 救我! – 艾米,赶快摇晃
[10:17] – Help, Remy, help! – Emile! Start swinging the light!
[10:17] (SQUEAKING )
[10:19] Try to grab you. 荡过来,我抓住你
[10:22] (GRUMBLING )
[10:24] Emile, swing to me. 艾米,朝我荡过来
[10:28] (GRUNTING )
[10:32] (CHUCKLING NERVOUSLY)
[10:33] (EX CLAIMS )
[10:44] (SIGHS )
[10:46] (CRACKING )
[10:49] (CREAKING )
[10:57] (RATS SQUEAKING )
[10:59] (SCREAMING )
[11:00] Evacuate! Everyone, to the boats. 撤! 大家快去船上
[11:03] (ALL CLAMORING )
[11:07] -Let me through! – The book. -让路! 让路! -糟糕~ 食谱!
[11:11] Excuse me. Move, move. 对不起,让让
[11:18] (AIR HISSING )
[11:25] (WHIMPERING )
[11:29] Go, go, go, go. Move, move, move. 快~ 快~ 快~
[11:33] Get the bridge up! Move it, move it! 搭桥~ 快~ 快~
[11:36] Hey, Johnny! Hurry! 约翰,快呀
[11:38] Push off. Come on. 推船,快
[11:40] Get hold! 抓紧!
[11:42] (GRUNTING )
[11:45] – Take the baby. Here! – Give me your paw. – 快救我的宝宝 – 把手伸给我
[11:49] Hey, wait for me! 喂~ 等我
[11:51] (THUNDER CRACKING )
[11:56] Is everybody here? Do we have everybody? 大家都到了吗? 齐了吗?
[11:58] – Wait a minute. Where’s Remy? – Right here. I’m coming. – 等等,Remy在哪儿? – 这,我就来
[12:01] I’m coming! 在这,我来了,我来了!
[12:03] Hold on, Son. Give him something to grab on to. 撑住儿子,拿东西让他抓住
[12:06] Come on, boy. Paddle, Son. 快,孩子,快划
[12:09] Come on. Reach for it. 快抓住呀
[12:11] You can do it. 你一定能
[12:13] (GUNSHOT)
[12:17] – Remy! – Dad! – Remy! – 老爸!
[12:18] Come on. You can make it. You can make it. 快呀,你一定能赶上
[12:21] (GUNSHOT)
[12:26] (GRUNTS )
[12:27] (GRUNTS )
[12:27] Guys, wait. Stop! 大家伙儿,等我,停停!
[12:29] Remy. Come on. Paddle. Remy,快,快划呀
[12:31] Hold on! Wait for me. Hold on. 等等,等我一下
[12:35] (RATS SCREAMING )
[12:38] Dad? 爸?
[12:42] Dad? 爸?
[12:54] Which way? 哪边?
[12:59] (WATER ROARING )
[13:01] (GASPING )
[13:11] (GASPING )
[13:40] (WATER DRIPPING )
[13:46] I waited 我一直等
[13:50] for a sound, 一点动静
[13:54] a voice, 一点声音
[13:57] a sign, 一个讯号
[14:01] something. 任何动静
[14:14] (STOMACH GROWLING )
[14:14] (STOMACH GROWLING )
[14:17] (SIGHS )
[14:22] lf you are hungry, go up and look around, Remy. Remy,如果你饿了,就上去转转吧
[14:28] Why do you wait and mope? 干嘛在这里闷等?
[14:30] Well, I’ve just lost my family, all my friends, 呃…我刚失散了家人和所有的朋友
[14:36] probably forever. 可能永远失去
[14:37] – How do you know? – Well, I… – 你怎么知道? – 这,我…
[14:41] You are an illustration. Why am I talking to you? 你只是幅插图,我干嘛跟你说话?
[14:45] Well, you just lost your family, all your friends. You are lonely. 嗯,你刚失去家人朋友,你很孤独
[14:50] Yeah. Well, you’re dead. 又怎样? 哼~ 你还死了呐
[14:52] Ah, but that is no match for wishful thinking. 呵~ 怨天尤人,不如向前看
[14:55] If you focus on what you’ve left behind, 如果你总是回头伤往事
[14:57] you’ll never be able to see what lies ahead. 就看不到前途的光明
[15:00] Now go up and look around. 现在上去瞧瞧吧
[15:16] (SNIFFING )
[15:20] (SNIFFING )
[15:25] (PEOPLE CHATTERING )
[15:32] Oh! 哇~
[15:34] (CHUCKLING )
[15:38] (CORK POPPING )
[15:39] Champagne! 香槟!
[15:40] (PEOPLE EX CLAIMING )
[15:42] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[15:43] (SIGHING )
[15:44] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[15:45] I don’t know where I am, 我不知道我在哪儿
[15:47] and I don’t know when I’ll find food again. 也不知道还能不能再找到食物
[15:48] Remy, you are better than that. You are a cook. Remy,你不该做这种事,你是个厨师
[15:52] A cook makes. A thief takes. You are not a thief. 厨师做菜给人吃,小偷偷别人东西吃,你不是小偷
[15:58] But I am hungry. 但我饿了呀.
[16:00] (CHUCKLES )
[16:01] Food will come, Remy. 到时候自然有东西吃,Remy
[16:03] Food always comes to those who love to cook. 喜欢厨艺的人,不会缺吃的啦
[16:14] (SNIFFING )
[16:20] – You think I am playing? – You don’t have the guts. -你以为我玩假的? -谁怕谁呀
[16:22] (GUNSHOT)
[16:23] (WOMAN EX CLAIMING )
[16:37] (BARKING )
[17:09] Paris? 巴黎?
[17:11] (CHUCKLING ) All this time I’ve been underneath Paris? 原来我一直都在巴黎的地下?
[17:17] Wow. 哇~
[17:21] It’s beautiful. 太美了
[17:23] The most beautiful. 最美的
[17:26] Gusteau’s? Your restaurant? Gusteau餐厅? 你的餐厅?
[17:29] You’ve led me to your restaurant. 你带我来你的餐厅
[17:33] It seems as though I have. Yes. There it is! I have led you to it! 嗯,似乎没错,就在这儿,我带你来了!
[17:38] I got to see this. 我得亲眼看看
[17:40] -Ready to go on table seven. -Coming around. – 第七桌,上菜咯 – 就来
[17:42] -One order of steamed pike up. -Coming up. – 再一客清蒸梭鱼 – 马上好
[17:43] I need more soup bowls, please. 再来几碗汤,快!
[17:45] I need two rack of lamb. I need more leeks. 我要两板羊排,还要更多青蒜
[17:48] I need two salmon, three salade composee, and three filet. 我要两道鲑鱼,三客什锦沙拉,三份牛排
[17:51] Three orders of salade composee working. 三盘什锦沙拉,马上好
[17:53] Firing two orders, seared salmon. 两份干煎鲑鱼,马上好
[17:55] Three filet working. I need plates. 三块牛排快好了,我要盘子
[17:58] -Fire seven. -Three salade composee up. 七桌的三份什锦沙拉好了
[18:01] Don’t mess with my mise! 别搞砸了我的菜!
[18:03] Open down low. 小火
[18:04] I’m getting buried here. 我忙不过来啦
[18:07] Hello, Chef Skinner. How your night be now? 嗨,史大厨,晚上好
[18:10] – Bonjour, chef. – Hello, Chef Skinner. 你好,大厨,嗨,史大厨
[18:12] – Evening, chef. – Ordering deux filet. – 晚上好,大厨 – 客人要两客牛排
[18:15] Hey, boss, look who is here. 嗨,老板,看看谁来啦
[18:17] Alfredo Linguini, Renata’s little boy. Alfredo Linguini ,Renata的儿子
[18:19] – Hi. – All grown up, eh? – 嗨 – 都这么大啦?
[18:21] You remember Renata, Gusteau’s old flame? 还记得Renata吗? Gusteau的老相好
[18:23] (CHUCKLING )
[18:25] – Yes. How are you… – Linguini. – 嗯,你好,你是… – Linguini
[18:28] Yes, Linguini. So nice of you to visit. How is… 哦,Linguini。很荣幸你的到访,那个谁…好吗?
[18:32] – My mother? – Renata. – 我母亲? – Renata
[18:34] – Yes, Renata. How is she? – good. – 哦,Renata。 她好吗? – 好…
[18:37] Well, not… She’s been better. I mean… 呃…不太好,她原来还不错,我是说…
[18:41] She died. 她去世了
[18:43] Oh. 哦
[18:44] I’m sorry. 真遗憾
[18:45] Oh, don’t be. She believed in heaven, so she’s covered. 哦,不必替她难过,她信主,所以会上天堂
[18:49] You know, afterlife-wise? 我是说…来世
[18:57] (TITTERS )
[19:00] – What’s this? – She left it for you. – 这什么? – 她留给你的
[19:04] I think she hoped it would help me, 我想她是希望能帮助我
[19:07] you know, get a job here. 我是说…在这里…找份工作
[19:10] But of course. Gusteau wouldn’t hesitate. 没问题啦,Gusteau一定马上雇你
[19:12] Any son of Renata’s is more than… Renata的孩子,就是他的…
[19:14] Yes, well, we could file this and if something suitable opens up… 嗯,当然。 我会存档,只要一有合适的空缺,一定…
[19:17] We have already hired him. 我们已经雇了他
[19:19] What? How dare you hire someone without my… 什么? 你敢没有我的许可,就…
[19:22] We needed a garbage boy. 我们需要一个清洁工
[19:25] Oh, garbage. Well… 哦,倒垃圾的,嗯…
[19:27] I’m glad it worked out. 很好,赶早不如赶巧
[19:32] Uh… 呃…
[19:36] (GULPS ) 你…
[19:39] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[19:41] A real gourmet kitchen, and I get to watch. 我居然有机会参观美食餐厅的厨房
[19:44] You’ve read my book. Let us see how much you know, huh? 你读过我的食谱,那我来考考你
[19:47] Which one is the chef? 谁是大厨?
[19:49] Oh! Uh… 哦! 呃…
[19:51] – Oh, that guy. – Very good. – 是他 – 很好
[19:54] Who is next in command? 谁是副的?
[19:55] The sous chef. There. 二厨嘛…那儿
[19:59] The sous is responsible for the kitchen when the chef’s not around. 大厨不在时,由二厨发号施令
[20:03] Saucier, in charge of sauces. Very important. 调味师…负责酱料调制,非常重要
[20:06] Chef de partie, demi chef de partie, both important. 甜点大师傅和二师傅都很重要
[20:10] Commis, commis, they’re cooks. Very important. 帮厨,帮厨…他们都算厨师,也很重要
[20:13] You are a clever rat. Now, who is that? 真是只聪明的老鼠,那…他是谁?
[20:17] Oh, him? He’s nobody. 哦,他? 他谁也不是
[20:20] Not nobody. He is part of the kitchen. 怎么会? 他也是厨房的一部份
[20:22] No, he’s a plongeur or something. 哦,他是打杂的,或是…
[20:24] He washes dishes or takes out the garbage. He doesn’t cook. 他洗碗和倒垃圾,但不下厨
[20:26] – But he could. – Uh, no. – 可是他也行呀 – 呃,不行啦
[20:30] How do you know? What do I always say? 别这么武断,我以前常说什么来着?
[20:32] Anyone can cook. 人人都能当厨师
[20:34] Well, yeah, anyone can. That doesn’t mean that anyone should. 哦,嗯,人人都能做,但不表示人人都应该做
[20:38] (CHUCKLING )Well, that is not stopping him. See? 呵~ 可是这并没有阻止他,瞧~
[20:42] What is he doing? No. No! No, this is terrible! 他在干嘛? 不,不,这简直是在乱搞!
[20:47] (STUTTERING ) 他不能…
[20:48] He’s ruining the soup. And nobody’s noticing? 他会毁了那锅汤的! 难道没人看见?
[20:52] It’s your restaurant. Do something. 这是你的餐厅,想想法子吧
[20:54] What can I do? I am a figment of your imagination. 我能做什么? 我只不过是你想像出来的
[20:58] But he’s ruining the soup! We got to tell someone that he’s… 但是他会毁了那锅汤呀!我们得通知什么人,他在…
[21:06] (GASPING )
[21:08] Table five coming up, right now. 5号桌点的,上菜咯
[21:15] (GASPS )
[21:18] – Coming down the line. – Set. – 借过一下 – 好啦
[21:21] Ah!
[21:29] Hot! Open oven! 开烤箱咯,小心烫!
[21:32] (PANTING )
[21:39] Ah!
[21:49] Coming around. 转弯咯,小心
[22:06] Ooh!
[22:11] Oui, chef. One filet mignon, three lamb, two duck. 是,大厨。 一份菲利牛排,三份羊排,两份鸭
[22:35] Fire those souffles for table six, ja. 烤箱开火,6号桌的
[22:38] – Five minutes, chef. – Oh, God. – 还要五分钟,大厨 – 啊,天呀
[22:45] Tonight, I’d like to present the foie gras. 今晚特别为您介绍”肥鹅肝”
[22:47] It has a wonderful finish. 精心烘焙,风味独特
[22:49] Ooh! – Ah!
[22:54] Hmm.
[23:04] (GROANS )
[23:08] – Ready to go on table seven.- Come on! Let’s go! – 7号桌准备上菜. – 快,快上吧
[23:11] Oui, chef. 是,大厨
[23:17] (VOMITING )
[23:25] (SNIFFING )
[23:40] (GRUNTING INDECISIVELY)
[23:44] (BUBBLING GENTLY)
[23:54] Remy! What are you waiting for? Remy,你还在等什么?
[23:56] Is this going to become a regular thing with you? 你常常这样来无影去无踪吗?
[23:58] You know how to fix it. This is your chance. 你知道该怎么挽救,这是你的机会哦
[24:02] (BELL DINGS )
[24:51] (GASPS )
[24:55] The soup! Where is the soup? Out of my way. 汤! 汤好了没?让开开!
[25:00] Move it, garbage boy! 打杂的,让开!
[25:03] You are cooking? 嗯?你在作菜?
[25:06] How dare you cook in my kitchen? 你竟敢在我的厨房做菜?
[25:09] Where do you get the gall 你吃了熊心豹子胆,你懂不懂规矩
[25:11] to even attempt something so monumentally idiotic? 是谁教你做这麽白痴的事情
[25:15] I should have you drawn and quartered! 看我今天怎麽修理你
[25:17] I’ll do it. I think the law is on my side. 我…就这麽办,我有充份的理由对付你
[25:21] (PLEADING )
[25:22] Larousse, draw and quarter this man 拉鲁斯,让他知道什麽叫做规矩
[25:23] after you put him in the duck press to squeeze the fat out of his head. 先把他脑浆用榨鸭油机榨干然后再拖出去砍咯
[25:28] – What are you blathering about? -The soup! – 你在喃喃自语什么? – 别让他们、别让他们…那个汤!
[25:34] Soup? 汤?
[25:36] Stop that soup! 别端那碗汤!
[25:38] No! 糟啦~
[25:42] (PIANO PLAYING SOFTLY)
[25:56] Waiter. 服务员
[25:57] (EX CLAIMS )
[25:59] Linguini! Linguini!
[26:01] You’re fired! 你被开了!
[26:03] F-I-R-E-D! Fired! 炒-鱿-鱼! 开除!
[26:06] She wants to see the chef. 客人要见大厨
[26:08] (STUTTERING ) But he… 但是他…
[26:12] (CLEARING THROAT)
[26:26] – What did the customer say? – it was Not a customer. it was a critic. – 客人说什么? – 不是普通客人,是美食评论家
[26:30] – Ego? – Solene LeClaire. – 伊果? – 索琳?拉克莱
[26:32] – LeClaire? What did she say? – she likes the soup. – 拉克莱? 她说什么? – 她喜欢那个汤
[26:36] – Wait. – What do you mean, “Wait”? – 等等 – 等什么等呀?
[26:38] You’re the reason I’m in this mess. 就因为你,我才会身陷囹囫
[26:40] (SHUSHING ) Someone is asking about your soup. 嘘~ 有人在问你做的汤
[26:51] What are you playing at? 你在搞什么鬼?
[26:54] (STAMMERING )
[26:56] Am I still fired? 我还是被开除了吗?
[26:57] – You can’t fire him. – What? – 你不能开他 – 什么?
[27:00] LeClaire likes it, yeah? She made a point of telling you so. 拉克莱喜欢他做的汤,对吧?她还特意知会你一声
[27:03] If she write a review to that effect 如果她就此写篇评论
[27:04] and find out you fired the cook responsible… 却发现你把汤师傅开除了…
[27:07] -(SCOFFS )He’s a garbage boy. – Who made something she liked. – 哼~ 他是打杂的 – 她喜欢的汤,就是打杂的做的
[27:10] How can we claim to represent the name of Gusteau 如果我们连Gusteau最引以自豪
[27:12] if we don’t uphold his most cherished belief? 的信念都不遵守,实在有负盛名
[27:14] And what belief is that, Mademoiselle Tatou? 克莉特?塔图小姐,那信念是什么?
[27:17] Anyone can cook. 人人都能当厨师
[27:23] Perhaps I have been a bit harsh on our new garbage boy. 或许我对新来的打杂工太严苛了一点
[27:29] He has taken a bold risk 他勇于试险
[27:32] and we should reward that, as Chef Gusteau would have. 我们该嘉奖他,Gusteau也一定会这么做
[27:37] If he wishes to swim in dangerous waters, 如果他执意要身临险境
[27:40] who are we to deny him? 我们又有什么权利阻止他呢
[27:41] (CLEARING THROAT)
[27:42] – you were escaping? – Oh, yeah. – 咳咳~ 你不是要逃吗? – 哦,对呀
[27:45] Since you have expressed such an interest in his cooking career, 既然你对他的烹饪生涯这么有兴趣
[27:49] you shall be responsible for it. 那我就把他交给你负责
[27:50] (TITTERING )
[27:52] Anyone else? 还有谁有意见
[27:56] Then back to work. 那就快回去干活儿
[27:58] You are either very lucky or very unlucky. 你如果不是很幸运,就是很不幸
[28:02] You will make the soup again, and this time, I’ll be paying attention. 你下次做汤时,我会仔细地观看
[28:08] Very close attention. 非常仔细
[28:11] They think you might be a cook. But you know what I think, Linguini? 他们认为你可能是个好厨师,但你知道我怎么想吗,Linguini?
[28:16] I think you are a sneaky, overreaching little… 我认为你是个奸诈滑头的小…
[28:19] (GASPS )
[28:20] Rat! 老鼠!
[28:22] (EX CLAIMING )
[28:24] – Rat! – HORST: Get the rat. – 老鼠! – 什麽?老鼠!别让它逃了
[28:26] Linguini. Get something to trap it. Linguini,找东西圈住它
[28:28] Lt’s getting away. Get it, get it, get it. 它要跑掉了,抓住它,抓住它
[28:30] – What should I do now? – Kill it. – 现在该怎么办? – 宰了它
[28:32] – now? – No, Not in the kitchen. are you mad? – 现在? – 你疯啦,当然不能在厨房里?
[28:35] Do you know what would happen to us 万一有人发现,厨房里
[28:36] if anyone knew we had a rat in our kitchen? 有老鼠,我们就麻烦大了
[28:39] They’d close us down. 他们会勒令我们歇业
[28:41] Our reputation is hanging by a thread as it is. 我们的声誉,本来就已危在旦夕
[28:43] Take it away from here. Far away. Kill it. Dispose of it. Go! 把它带走,愈远愈好,宰了它,然后丢掉,快!
[28:48] Whoa!
[28:53] Doh!
[29:15] (REMY PANTING )
[29:24] Don’t look at me like that! You aren’t the only one who’s trapped. 别那么看我!不是只有你才走投无路
[29:28] They expect me to cook it again! 他们要我再做一次汤
[29:30] I mean, I’m not ambitious. I wasrt trying to cook. 其实我没什么野心,我也不是真的试图在做菜
[29:33] I was just trying to stay out of trouble. 我只是不想找麻烦
[29:35] You’re the one who was getting fancy with the spices! 是你往汤里拼命加调味料
[29:39] What did you throw in there? Oregano? No? What? Rosemary? 你加了什么,牛至粉? 不是?什麽?嗯!迷迭香?
[29:44] That’s a spice, isn’t it? Rosemary? 迷迭香是一种调味料,对吧?
[29:47] You didn’t throw rosemary in there? 你没放迷迭香?
[29:50] Then what was all the flipping and all the throwing the… 那你一会儿洒一点,一会儿加一点,是在干嘛呐…
[29:55] (SIGHING )
[29:58] I need this job. I’ve lost so many. 我已经丢了好些差事,我需要这份工作
[30:01] I don’t know how to cook, and now I’m actually talking to a rat as if you… 我不会做菜,现在还居然对着老鼠说话,好像你……
[30:06] (GASPS )
[30:07] Did you nod? 你刚有点头?
[30:08] Have you been nodding? 你刚一直在点头?
[30:12] You understand me? 你懂我的话?
[30:14] So I’m not crazy! 所以说我没疯!
[30:17] Wait a second, wait a second. 等等,等等
[30:20] I can’t cook, can I? 我会不会做菜?
[30:25] But you… 但你…
[30:27] You can, right? 你会,对吗?
[30:31] Look, don’t be so modest. You’re a rat, for Pete’s sake. 你不必谦虚,你是老鼠
[30:34] Whatever you did, they liked it. 不管你刚刚做了什麽,他们喜欢
[30:37] Yeah. This could work. 对呀,这样一定行
[30:40] Hey, they liked the soup! 他们喜欢你做的汤!
[30:41] (SCREAMING )
[30:45] They liked the soup. Do you think you could do it again? 他们喜欢你做的汤,你能再次做出来吗?
[30:54] Okay, I’m going to let you out now. 好,我现在放你出来
[30:57] But we’re together on this. Right? 但咱们得同舟共济,对吧?
[31:02] Okay. 好
[31:18] (CHUCKLING )
[31:32] (SIGHS )
[31:39] (SOFT PATTERING APPROACHING )
[32:00] (GRUNTING )
[32:06] (EX CLAIMING )
[32:13] So this is it. 这就是我家
[32:16] I mean, it’s not much, but it’s, you know… 虽然不怎么样,但你知道…
[32:22] Not much. 是不怎样
[32:26] It could be worse. 起码还不太糟
[32:27] There’s heat and light and a couch with a TV. 有暖气、灯、沙发和电视
[32:30] So, you know, what’s mine is yours. 所以咯,我的就是你的
[32:33] Are you… 你…
[32:35] Is this a dream? 我是在…做梦吗?
[32:37] The best kind of dream. 是最好的梦
[32:40] One we can share. 我们可以分享的梦
[32:41] (SNORING )
[32:42] But why here? 但为什么在这?
[32:44] Why now? 为什么是现在?
[32:47] Why not here? 但为什么不在这?
[32:49] Why not now? 为什么不是现在?
[32:51] What better place to dream than in Paris? 有哪里比巴黎更适合做梦
[33:08] Morning, Little Chef. Rise and… 早安,小厨师,起床咯…
[33:11] (GASPS )
[33:12] Oh, no. 噢,糟糕
[33:15] Idiot! I knew this would happen! 蠢! 我就知道会这样!
[33:17] I let a rat into my place and tell him what’s mine is his! 我把一只老鼠带回家,还说我的就是它的!
[33:20] Eggs, gone! 蛋…没了!
[33:21] Stupid! He’s stolen food and hit the road! What did I expect? 我真笨,它一定偷食物后落跑,我还期望它会怎样?
[33:24] That’s what I get for trusting a… 这就是盲目信任的结…
[33:28] (STUTTERING )
[33:29] Hi. Is that for me? 嗨,这份是我的?
[33:40] Mmm! 嗯!
[33:41] That’s good. What did you put in this? 真好吃,你加了什么?
[33:46] Where’d you get that? 哪里来的?
[33:51] Look, it’s delicious. But don’t steal. I’ll buy some spices, okay? 听着,虽然好吃,不过不能去偷,我会去买调味料,懂吗?
[33:59] Oh, no. We’re going to be late. And on the first day! 噢,糟糕,要迟到了,做厨师的第一天!
[34:02] (MOUTH FULL) Come on, Little Chef! 快啦,小厨师!
[34:04] Though I, like many other critic, 虽然我像许多食评家一样
[34:06] had written off Gusteau as irrelevant since the great chef’s death, Gusteau死后,便认为他的餐厅没落了
[34:09] the soup was a revelation. A spicy yet subtle taste experience. “这次的汤却是柳暗花明,虽重度调味,却有细腻的风味”
[34:14] – Solene LeClaire? – Yes! – 索琳?拉克莱? – 对!
[34:16] Against all odds, Gusteau’s has recaptured our attention.Only time will tell if they deserve it.” “Gusteau餐厅咸鱼翻身,重新虏获我们的注意力”
[34:20] Only time will tell if they deserve it. “只有时间能证明,他们是否值得关注”
[34:24] (SIGHS )
[34:26] Well… 这…呃…
[34:35] You know. 我说…
[34:40] Look, I know it’s stupid and weird, but neither of us can do this alone, 虽然这么做很蠢很怪,但我们非得两人同心不可
[34:44] so we got to do it together, right? You with me? 所以我们必须合作对不对?你同意吗?
[34:49] So let’s do this thing! 咱们就上吧!
[34:54] I… 我…
[34:58] (GROANING )
[34:59] (STAMMERING )
[35:02] (PANTING )
[35:06] (GASPS )
[35:07] Welcome to hell. Now, recreate the soup. 欢迎来到人间炼狱,现在,给我重现那锅汤
[35:12] Take as much time as you need. All week if you must. 要多少时间都行,如果必要,一周也可
[35:17] Soup. 汤
[35:30] (EX CLAIMS )
[35:31] You little… 你这小…
[35:32] (STRIKING )
[35:33] Ow! 噢!
[35:36] (STRIKING )
[35:37] (EX CLAIMS )
[35:39] (LAUGHING )
[35:40] (EX CLAIMS )
[35:42] (YELPS )
[35:43] (LAUGHING )
[35:44] You son of a… 你这小不要再…
[35:46] (SHIVERS )
[35:52] (EX CLAIMS )
[35:53] You got… 不要再…
[35:55] (WHIMPERING )
[36:03] (SCREAMING )
[36:05] (EX CLAIMS )
[36:08] (SHRIEKS )
[36:10] This is not going to work, Little Chef! 这个办法行不通的,小厨师
[36:12] I’m going to lose it if we do this anymore. 如果你再乱咬,我会疯的
[36:15] We’ve got to figure out something else. 我们得想别的办法
[36:17] Something that doesn’t involve any biting, or nipping, 想个不必这咬一口,那掐一下
[36:20] or running up and down my body with your little rat feet. 或是用你那小爪子上下跑的办法
[36:23] The biting! No! Scampering! No! 不许咬! 不许跑!
[36:25] No scampering or scurrying. Understand, Little Chef? 不许上下乱窜,懂吗,小厨师?
[36:30] Little Chef? 小厨师?
[36:33] Oh, you’re hungry. 原来你饿了
[36:42] Okay. So let’s think this out. 好啦,咱们来想个法子吧
[36:45] You know how to cook, and I know how to appear 你会做菜,而我会…
[36:50] human. 装样
[36:51] We need to work out a system so that I do what you want 我们得想出一整套方法,我能按照你的指示去做
[36:54] in a way that doesn’t look like I’m being controlled by a tiny rat chef. 而别人看不出来,我其实是被一只小老鼠厨师所操纵
[36:57] Would you listen to me? I’m insane! I’m insane! I’m insane! 哦!我在说什麽?我疯了我疯了我疯了
[37:00] In a refrigerator talking to a rat about cooking in a gourmet restaurant. 在冷藏室里和一只老鼠讨论如何在一家美食餐厅做菜
[37:03] – I will never pull this off! – Linguini? – 我一定无法过关! – Linguini?
[37:05] We gotta communicate. 我们得能沟通才行
[37:06] I can’t be constantly checking for a yes or no head shake from a… 我不能老是在做菜的时候察看你是点头或者是摇头,这样会被人…
[37:12] The rat! I saw it! 老鼠! 我看见了!
[37:14] – a rat? – Yes, a rat. Right next to you. – 老鼠? – 对,一只老鼠,就在你身旁
[37:18] What are you doing in here? 你在这里面干嘛?
[37:21] I’m just familiarizing myself with, you know, the vegetables and such. 我-只是-在这里熟悉一下各种蔬菜-和其他的食材
[37:26] Get out. 出去
[37:29] One can get too familiar with vegetables, you know! 对蔬菜太熟悉,不是好事,懂吗!
[37:33] That was close. Are you okay up there? 差点露馅,你在上面没事吧?
[37:38] Whoa!
[37:42] (GUFFAWING )
[37:49] How did you do that? 告诉我你是怎麽做的啊?
[38:04] That’s strangely involuntary! 好奇怪的反应!
[38:09] One look and I knew we had the same crazy idea. 咱们只交换一下眼神就知道彼此有同样的疯狂想法
[38:14] Okay. 好啦
[38:17] Huh? 怎么?
[38:24] (GROANING )
[38:26] Where are you taking me? Wait. 你带我去哪里?等等
[38:29] (CLATTERING )
[38:33] Whoa!
[38:37] (CHUCKLING ) Wait. I’m sorry. 等等…对不起
[38:40] Whoa!
[38:44] Okay. 行了
[38:46] Mmm-hmm… 嗯…
[38:48] (SQUEAKS )
[38:52] (GROANS )
[38:55] Okay.
[39:16] (GLASS SHATTERING )
[39:18] (TIRES SCREECHING )
[39:21] (CRASHING )
[39:29] (BLABBERING )
[39:32] Whoa!
[39:52] Whoa!
[39:56] A votre sante! 敬你!
[40:01] (GURGLING )
[40:03] (CHUCKLING ) All right. 呵呵~ 扯平
[40:31] That should do it. 这样就成了
[40:35] Mmm.
[40:36] Congratulations. You were able to repeat your accidental success. 恭喜,你再次完成上回无心的杰作
[40:41] But you’ll need to know more than soup if you are to survive in my kitchen, boy. 但你想在我的厨房混光会做汤是不够的,小子
[40:46] Colette will be responsible for teaching you how we do things here. 克莉特会负责教你我们这里做事的方法跟规矩
[40:52] Listen, I just want you to know 我只想说
[40:54] how honored I am to be studying under such… 我是多么地荣幸能跟从你学习…
[40:57] No! You listen. I just want you to know exactly who you are dealing with. 不,你听我说才对,我要你明白你面对的是谁
[41:01] How many women do you see in this kitchen? 你看厨房里有几个女人?
[41:02] (TITTERING ) Well, I… 呃,我…
[41:04] – Only me. Why do you think that is? – Well, I… – 只有我一个,你说为什么? – 呃,我…
[41:06] Because haute cuisine is an antiquated hierarchy 高级厨师这行是古老的阶级制度
[41:08] built upon rules written by stupid old men. 是一些又老又蠢的男人定下的规矩
[41:11] Rules designed to make it impossible for women to enter this world. 这些规矩让女人几乎进不了这一行
[41:15] But still I’m here. How did this happen? 但我却进来了,我是怎么做到的?
[41:17] (TITTERING ) Because, well, because you… 因为…呃…你…
[41:20] Because I am the toughest cook in this kitchen. 因为我是厨房里最好强的厨师
[41:22] I’ve worked too hard for too long to get here 我拼死拼活才做到这个位子
[41:24] and I am not going to jeopardize it for some garbage boy who got lucky. 我决不会让一个侥幸的清洁工毁了这一切
[41:27] Got it? 懂吗?
[41:29] (EX CLAIMS )
[41:31] (LAUGHING )
[41:32] Wow!
[41:34] Easy to cook. Easy to eat. Gusteau makes Chinese food 做的容易,吃得轻松,Gusteau让中国菜
[41:38] Chine-easy. 轻松…上桌
[41:41] (LAUGHING )
[41:42] – Excellent work, Fran ois, as usual. – It’s good, isn’t it? – 方斯瓦,干得好,从没让我失望 – 不错吧?
[41:46] I want you to work up something for my latest frozen food concept. 希望你再替我最近的冷冻食品概念多出些主意
[41:50] Gusteau’s Corn Puppies. Gusteau牌 炸小热狗
[41:52] They’re like corn dogs, only smaller. Bite size. 就像普通热狗一样,只是小一点,一口一个
[41:57] What are corn dogs? 炸热狗是什么?
[41:58] Cheap sausages dipped in batter and deep fried. You know, American. 就是那种便宜的碎肉香肠,外包油炸玉米面皮,你知道,美式食物
[42:03] Whip something up. 想点促销的办法
[42:04] Maybe Gusteau in overalls and Huckleberry Tom hat. 或许…让Gusteau穿吊带裤和戴美国牛仔帽
[42:08] Or as a big ear of corn in doggie make-up. 或是一根玉蜀黍化妆成一只狗
[42:11] (HESITANTLY) Yes. But, please, with dignity. 也可,不过还是得庄重点
[42:28] (CLEARING THROAT)
[42:42] Get my lawyer! 叫我律师来!
[42:44] Well, the will stipulates 呃,遗嘱上说…
[42:46] that if after a period of two years from the date of death 我死后两年内如果
[42:50] no heir appears, 没有继承人出现
[42:51] Gusteau’s business interests will pass to his sous chef. You. Gusteau企业继承权移交给二厨,也就是你
[42:56] I know what the will stipulates. 我知道遗嘱上说什么
[42:58] What I want to know is if this letter… If this boy changes anything! 我是想知道这封信和这男孩的出现,会改变什么吗?
[43:07] There’s not much resemblance. 看起来不能改变什麽
[43:09] There’s no resemblance at all. He is not Gusteau’s son. 他们二个看起来一点都不像,他不是Gusteau的儿子
[43:13] Gusteau had no children, and what of the timing of all this? Gusteau没有小孩,为什麽偏偏这个时候出现
[43:16] The deadline in the will expires in less than a month! 遗属上说的两年,再不到一个月就过期了!
[43:20] Suddenly, some boy arrives with a letter 突然出现一个男孩,还拿了一封信
[43:22] from his recently deceased mother claiming Gusteau is his father? 是他刚过世的母亲写的,宣称Gusteau是他的父亲?
[43:27] Highly suspect! 实在令人怀疑!
[43:29] – This is Gusteau’s? – Yes, yes, yes. – Gusteau的帽子吗? – 是的,是的
[43:31] – May I? – of course. – 我能拿吗? – 当然
[43:32] But the boy does not know. 但这孩子还不知道
[43:34] She claims she never told him, or Gusteau, and asks that I not tell. 她说从没告诉过他和Gusteau,也请我不要说出去
[43:38] – Why you? What Does she want? – a job for the boy. – 为什么找上你,她想要什么? – 替孩子谋份差事
[43:42] – Only a job? – Well, Yes. – 只是找工作? – 嗯,对
[43:45] Then what are you worried about? If he works here, 那你还担心什么? 只要他在这里工作
[43:48] you’ll be able to keep an eye on him while I do a little digging. 你就能监视他,同时我去查访真相
[43:51] Find out how much of this is real. 看看这是否属实
[43:53] I will need you to collect some DNA samples 我要你去收集他的DNA样本
[43:56] from the boy. Hair, maybe. 头发或是其他什么
[43:57] Mark my words. The whole thing is highly suspect. 相信我,这整件事太令人怀疑了
[44:03] He knows something. 他一定知道什么
[44:05] Relax, he’s a garbage boy. I think you can handle him. 别慌,他只是打杂的,你一定能应付他
[44:15] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[44:17] (STAMMERING ) I’m cutting vegetables. I’m cutting vegetables? 呃…我在切菜,我在切菜?
[44:19] No! You waste energy and time! 不是,你在浪费时间和精力!
[44:20] You think cooking is a cute job, like Mommy in the kitchen? 你以为做菜很好玩,像妈咪在厨房?
[44:24] Well, Mommy never had to face 妈咪不必面对
[44:25] the dinner rush when the orders come flooding in, 晚餐颠峰时间和蜂涌而来的点菜单
[44:26] and every dish is different and none are simple, 每道菜都不同,也都不简单
[44:28] and all of the different cooking times, 每道菜都需要不等的时间烹调
[44:29] but must arrive on the customer’s table 但却得同时
[44:31] at exactly the same time, hot and perfect! 热腾腾地端上客人的桌
[44:33] Every second counts, and you cannot be Mommy! 你得分秒必争,不能像妈咪一样!
[44:38] What is this? Keep your station clear! -这是什麽?你的工作台怎么一团乱?
[44:42] When the meal rush comes, what will happen? 忙的时候会发生什么事?
[44:43] Messy stations slow things down. 脏乱的工作台拖慢你的速度
[44:45] Food doesn’t go, orders pile up. Disaster. 菜出不去,菜单堆起来,就会出乱子
[44:47] I’ll make this easy to remember. 我把规矩简化,好让你能记住
[44:49] Keep your station clear, or I will kill you! 保持干净的工作台,不然我宰了你!
[44:55] (EX CLAIMS IN DISGUST) Your sleeves look like you threw up on them. 你的袖子看起来像是一块抹布
[44:57] Keep your hands and arms in, close to the body. Like this. See? 将手臂尽量靠近身体,懂吗?
[45:00] Always return to this position. 随时保持姿势
[45:01] Cooks move fast. Sharp utensils, hot metal, keep your arms in. 动作快、刀利、缩手
[45:05] You will minimize cuts and burns and keep your sleeves clean. 能减少切烫伤,还要保持袖子的整洁
[45:08] Mark of a chef: Messy apron, clean sleeves. 肮脏的围裙和干净的袖子是做厨师的象征
[45:11] I know the Gusteau style cold. 我很了解Gusteau的作风
[45:12] In every dish, Chef Gusteau always has something unexpected. Gusteau的每一道菜都会有出人意料的地方
[45:16] I will show you. I memorize all his recipe. 我把Gusteau的食谱都背熟了,我会示范给你看
[45:19] – Always do something unexpected. – no. Follow the recipe. – 永远保持创意 – 不对,要照食谱行事
[45:23] – But you just said that… – No, No, no. – 但你刚才说… – 不是啦
[45:24] It was his job to be unexpected. It is our job to… 创新是他的工作,而我们的工作则是…
[45:28] – Follow his recipes. – Follow the recipe. – 照着食谱来 – 照着食谱来
[45:30] How do you tell how good bread is without tasting it? 怎麽样不用吃也能分辨出好面包?
[45:32] Not the smell, not the look, but the sound of the crust. 不必闻,不必看而是听声音,酥脆的声音
[45:36] Listen. 你听!哦!
[45:38] (CRUST CRACKING )
[45:39] Symphony of crackle. Only great bread sound this way. 交响乐般的清脆,只有好面包才能发出这种声音
[45:43] The only way to get the best produce is to have first pick of the day 想要拿到每天最新鲜的蔬果
[45:46] and there are only two way to get first pick. 只有两种方法
[45:48] Grow it yourself, or bribe a grower. 自己种,或贿赂送货的让你先挑
[45:52] Voila! The best restaurant get first pick. -早安 -瞧!最好的餐厅才能第一个挑货
[45:55] People think haute cuisine is snooty. So chef must also be snooty. 人们都认为精致美食很高尚,所以厨师也一定很高尚
[45:59] But not so. Lalo there ran away from home at 12. 其实不然,莱洛12岁就离家出走
[46:03] Got hired by circus people as an acrobat. 去马戏团表演杂耍
[46:05] (CHUCKLING ) And then he get fired 后来因为勾搭团主的
[46:07] for messing around with the ringmaster’s daughter. 女儿被开除
[46:10] (CONSPIRATORIAL WHISPER) Horst has done time. 霍斯特做过牢
[46:12] What for? 为什么?
[46:13] No one know for sure. He changes the story every time you ask him. 没人知道,每次有人问起,得到的答案都不一样
[46:16] I defrauded a major corporation. 我诈欺了一家大公司
[46:18] I robbed the second largest bank in France using only a ballpoint pen. 我只用一只笔抢了法国第二大银行
[46:22] I created a hole in the ozone over Avignon. 我把阿维尼市上空的臭氧层戳了个大洞
[46:25] I killed a man with this thumb. 我用这拇指杀了一个人
[46:27] Don’t ever play cards with Pompidou. 别和彭皮度赌纸牌
[46:30] He’s been banned from Las Vegas and Monte Carlo. 从拉斯维加斯到大西洋城都不欢迎他
[46:33] – Larousse ran gun for the Resistance. – Which resistance? – 莱鲁替地下组织运军火 – 哪个地下组织?
[46:37] He won’t say. Apparently, they didn’t win. 他不肯说。 显然他们没得胜
[46:40] So you see. 所以说啦
[46:41] We are artist, pirate. More than cooks are we. 所以我们不仅是厨师,还是艺术家,海盗
[46:46] – We? – Oui. you are One of us now, oui? – 我们? – 是啊,你也是我们的一份子,懂吗?
[46:50] Oui. Thank you, by the way, for all the advice about cooking. 懂,谢谢你,对了,还有你教我的烹饪技巧
[46:55] – Thank you, too. – for what? – 我也要谢你 – 为-为什么?
[46:57] For taking it. 虚心受教
[46:59] (MUSIC PLA YIN G ON RADIO )
[47:01] Huh?
[47:03] The rat! 嗯!老鼠!
[47:07] – (STUTTERING ) But he is a… – (TITTERING ) I just dropped My keys. – 它-它-明明… – 我刚掉了钥匙
[47:14] Have you decided this evening? 决定要点什么了吗?
[47:15] – Your soup is excellent. But… – But we order it every time. – 你们的汤很棒,但… – 但我们每次都点汤
[47:20] – What else do you have? – Well, we have a Very nice foie gras. – 你们还有什么? – 呃…我们的肥鹅肝不错
[47:23] I know about the foie gras. 这个我知道
[47:25] The old standby, used to be famous for it. 你们的招牌菜,以前很有名
[47:26] What does the chef have that’s new? 你们的主厨有什么新菜式吗?
[47:29] (DOOR SLAMMING )
[47:30] – Someone has asked what is new! – New? – 有客人要点新菜! – 新菜?
[47:32] Yes. What do I tell them? 对呀,我该怎么回话?
[47:33] – Well, what did you tell them? – I told them I would ask! – 那你刚怎么回的? – 我只说要问问!
[47:35] What are you blathering about? 你们在唧哩咕噜什么?
[47:37] – Customers are asking What is new. – What should I tell them? – 客人问有什么新菜式 – 我该怎么回话?
[47:39] – What did you tell them? – I told them I would ask! – 那你刚怎么回的? – 我只说要问问!
[47:42] (PONDERING )
[47:43] This is simple. 这很简单
[47:44] Just pull out an old Gusteau recipe, 拿Gusteau的老食谱出来
[47:46] something we haven’t made in a while… 找个很久没做过的菜
[47:48] They know about the old stuff. They like Linguini’s soup. 他们知道我们以前的菜单,他们很喜欢Linguini的汤
[47:53] They are asking for food from Linguini? 他们要Linguini做的菜?
[47:58] A lot of customers like the soup. That’s all we are saying. 很多客人喜欢那道汤,就这麽简单
[48:01] Were we saying that? 就这麽简单?
[48:03] Very well. If it’s Linguini they want 那好,既然他们要Linguini
[48:06] tell them Chef Linguini has prepared something special for them. 就告诉他们,Linguini为他们做了道很特别的菜
[48:11] Something definitely off menu. 而且绝对是菜单上没有的喔!?
[48:14] Oh, and don’t forget to stress – 哦,别忘了强调
[48:16] – its Linguini-ness. – Oui, chef. 是林式私房菜 – 是,大厨
[48:19] Now is your chance to try something won’thy of your talent, Linguini. 现在是你发挥才能的时候啦,Linguini
[48:23] A forgotten favorite of the chef’s, sweetbread a la Gusteau. 几乎被遗忘的主厨经典菜,古式牛杂
[48:28] – Colette will Help you. – Oui, chef. – 克莉特会帮你 – 是,大厨
[48:30] Now, hurry up. Our diners are hungry. 那就快吧,食客们都饿了
[48:33] Are you sure? That recipe was a disaster. 你确定?那道菜很难做
[48:36] Gusteau himself said so. Gusteau自己说过
[48:38] Just the sort of challenge a budding chef needs. 明日之星的厨师正需要这种挑战
[48:41] Sweetbread a la Gusteau. 古式牛杂
[48:43] Sweetbread cooked in a seaweed salt crust 牛杂做内馅,外包海藻盐调味的苏皮
[48:45] with cuttlefish tentacle, dog rose puree, 浓汁内馅在加墨鱼头,蔷薇花
[48:48] geoduck egg, dried white fungus? 蛤蜊蛋,银耳
[48:51] Anchovy licorice sauce. 凤尾鱼甜草酱
[48:54] I don’t know this recipe, but it’s Gusteau’s, so… 我不知道这道菜谱,既然是Gusteau的,那就…
[48:57] Lalo! We have some veal stomach soaking, yes? 莱洛,我们有泡好的牛肚吗?
[49:00] Yes! The veal stomach, I get that. 有,我去拿牛肚
[49:02] Veal stomach? 牛肚?
[49:11] Oh! 哦
[49:12] Okay.
[49:19] (SNIFFING )
[49:21] I’ll be right back. Where… 马上回来。 去哪儿…
[49:25] Hey, I got to… Hey! 嘿~ 我要~
[49:27] Don’t mind me. I just need to borrow this real quick. 别介意,我-我借用一下,马上还
[49:31] Let’s see, over here… 还有…在这儿…
[49:34] I’ll be back. 我会拿回来还
[49:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:38] Excuse me. I’m going to… 对-对不起,我…
[49:40] Apparently, I need this. I’ll be right… 显然我需要这个,马上还…
[49:42] I’m going to pick that up. 我要拿那个
[49:44] I got some of that spice. 还要拿点调味料
[49:47] Okay. 好啦
[49:49] What are you doing? You’re supposed 你干嘛? 你该
[49:50] to be preparing the Gusteau recipe. 照Gusteau的食谱做
[49:51] (STUTTERING ) This is the recipe. 就是食谱上的啊
[49:53] The recipe doesn’t call for white truffle oil! 那道菜没有用到白松露油
[49:55] What else have you… You are improvising? 你还有… 原来你即兴做菜?
[49:57] This is no time to experiment. The customer are waiting. 没时间实验尝试,客人在等呐
[50:00] You’re right. I should listen to you! 你说的对,我该听你的
[50:03] – Stop that! – Stop what? – 够了 -什麽够了?
[50:05] Freaking me out! Whatever you are doing, stop it. 别再吓我了,不管你在做什麽,快停
[50:07] – Where is the special order? – Coming! – 特点菜好了没? – 马上好!
[50:09] – I thought we were together on this. – we are together. – 我原以为我们要一块儿做 – 我们是一块儿呀
[50:12] – Then what are you doing? – It’s very hard to explain. – 那你在干嘛? – 很难解释清楚
[50:15] – The special? – Come get it! – 特点菜? – 来拿吧!
[50:19] Whoa, whoa. I forgot the anchovy licorice sauce. 等等,我忘了加凤尾鱼甜草酱
[50:23] (EX CLAIMS )
[50:25] (GASPING )
[50:27] – Don’t you dare. – I’m not, I’m not. I’m… – 你竟然敢 – 我不敢,我不敢…
[50:34] Sorry. 对不起
[50:37] Is Linguini’s dish done yet? Linguini的菜出了没?
[50:40] Ja. It’s as bad as we remember. Just went out. 好了,就像我们记忆中的一样糟,端出去了
[50:43] – did you taste it? – Ja, of course, before he changed it. – 你尝过了? – 有…呃…在他改配料之前
[50:47] Good. What? How could he change it? 很好…什么!他怎麽可以随便加料?
[50:50] He changed it as it was going out the door! 他在菜端出去之前才加上去的
[50:52] Ow!
[50:53] They love it! 点菜的客人很喜欢!
[50:54] Other diners are already asking about it, about Linguini. 其他的客人已经在问这道菜和是谁做的
[50:57] I have seven more orders! 我有7份订单!
[50:59] That’s wonderful. 那…好极了
[51:06] I’d like one of those. 我也想点那道菜
[51:10] Special order! 特餐二客!
[51:15] What is that? 那是什么?
[51:16] Special order! Special order! Special order! 特餐叁客,特餐,特餐
[51:28] To Linguini. 敬Linguini
[51:29] – Congratulations, Mr. Linguini. – Cheers, ja? – 恭喜,Linguini先生 – 干杯,如何?
[51:32] Drink now, there’s plenty. – 尽量喝,酒很多 – 好样的
[51:39] Take a break, Little Chef. Get some air. 小厨师,休息一下,透个气儿
[51:42] We really did it tonight. 我们今晚合作无间
[51:49] Dah!
[51:51] (GRUNTS )
[51:54] (CHUCKLES ) Got your toque! 抓到你的帽子啦,呵呵~
[51:57] Oh, seriously now. 说正经的
[51:58] I’d love to have a little talk with you, Linguini, in my office. 我很想跟你谈谈,来我办公室
[52:03] – am I in trouble? – trouble? no. – 我有麻烦吗? – 麻烦? 哪的话
[52:06] A little wine, a friendly chat. Just us cooks. 厨师私下间聊聊,喝点小酒
[52:10] (CHUCKLING GRACIOUSLY)
[52:11] The plongeur won’t be coming to you for advice anymore, eh, Colette? 他以后不必再找你商量事了,对吧,克莉特?
[52:15] He’s gotten all he needs. 他得到他想要的了
[52:18] (SNICKERING )
[52:20] Toasting your success, eh, Linguini? 敬你一杯,恭喜你呀,Linguini
[52:25] Good for you. 嗯 ,真有你的
[52:27] I just took it to be polite. I don’t really drink, you know. 哦!我只是恭敬不如从命,其实我不喝酒的
[52:31] Of course you don’t. I wouldn’t either if I was drinking that. 这种劣等酒,如果我是你,也不会喝
[52:35] But you would have to be an idiot of elephantine proportions 可是只有特大号的傻瓜加蠢蛋才
[52:39] not to appreciate this ’61 Chateau Latour. 不懂得欣赏我这珍藏已久六一年份的拉图堡红酒
[52:43] And you, Monsieur Linguini, are no idiot. Linguini先生,您可不是傻瓜
[52:48] Let us toast your non-idiocy. 为您的睿智干杯
[52:59] (SLURPING )
[53:03] (CLATTERING )
[53:15] – Remy! – Emile? – Remy! – 艾米?
[53:17] I can’t believe it! You’re alive! 真不敢相信,你居然还活着!
[53:19] – You made it! – I thought I’d never see you guys again! – 你熬过来啦! – 我以为再也见不到你们了!
[53:21] We figured you didn’t survive the rapids. 我们还以为你被大水冲走了
[53:23] And what are you eating? 你在吃什么?
[53:28] I don’t really know. 我也不知道
[53:30] I think it was some sort of wrapper once. 它可能曾经用来包什麽吧
[53:33] What? No. You’re in Paris now, baby. My town. 这怎么可以!好兄弟,你现在在巴黎,我的城市
[53:38] No brother of mine eats rejectamenta in my town. 在我的城市,我的哥哥是不可以吃垃圾的喔
[53:44] (PEOPLE LAUGHING )
[53:49] (GRUNTING )
[53:51] Remy! You are stealing? You told Linguini he could trust you. Remy,你居然偷东西?你曾向Linguini保证过
[53:55] – And he can. It’s for my brother. – But the boy could lose his job. – 他是我哥哥,没问题啦 – 但他可能会因此而失掉工作
[53:59] Which means I would, too. It’s under control, okay? 他走人就表示我也得走人,我知道轻重的啦
[54:03] – More wine? – I shouldn’t, but… Okay. – 再来点酒? – 我实在不能再喝了,但…好吧
[54:07] So, where did you train, Linguini? 你在哪里拜师学艺?
[54:11] Train? All right. 学艺? 还真的咧!
[54:13] Surely you don’t expect me to believe this is your first time cooking? 你总不会要我相信你是第一次做菜吧?
[54:18] – It’s not. – I knew it! – 当然不是 – 我就知道!
[54:19] Lt’s my… Second, third, fourth… Fifth time. 这是我第1, 2, 3, 4,…第5次
[54:23] Monday was my first time. 星期一是我的第1次
[54:25] But I’ve taken out the garbage lots of times before that… 但此之前,我倒过很多次垃圾,还扫过很多次地
[54:28] Yes, yes. Have some more wine. 那自然。 再来点酒
[54:30] Tell me, Linguini, about your interests. 告诉我,Linguini,你有什麽兴趣
[54:33] Do you like animals? 你喜欢动物吗?
[54:36] (CHUCKLING ) What? Animals? What kind? 什么,动物,哪种? 呵呵~
[54:39] The usual, dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs, 就是一般的嘛,猫、狗、马、天筑鼠…
[54:43] rats. 老鼠?
[54:46] I brought you something to… 我给你带了一样…啊!
[54:47] (SCREAMS )
[54:48] No, no, no, no! 不,不,不!
[54:49] Spit that out right now! 现在立刻把它吐掉!
[54:52] I have got to teach you about food. Close your eyes. 我得教你如何品尝,闭上眼睛
[54:55] Now take a bite of… No! No! No! 来,先尝一小口…不,不,不!
[55:00] – Don’t just hork it down! – Too late. – 别囫囵吞枣! – 来不及啦,呵呵~
[55:04] Here. 来
[55:05] Chew it slowly. Only think about the taste. 细嚼慢咽,专心品尝味道
[55:12] – See? – Not really. – 嗯?怎麽样? – 不怎样
[55:14] Creamy, salty sweet, an oaky nuttiness. 奶油味、咸咸甜甜的、坚果的风味
[55:17] – You detect that? – Oh, I’m detecting nuttiness. – 察觉出来没? – 嗯,我吃出”疯”味了
[55:21] Close your eyes. Now taste this. 闭上眼睛,现来尝这个
[55:24] Whole different thing, right? Sweet, crisp, slight tang on the finish. 完全不同的口味,对吧?甜、脆、然后一点点冲鼻的味道
[55:29] – Okay. – now, try them together. – 哦~ – 现在一起吃
[55:34] Okay. 好
[55:36] I think I’m getting a little something there. 现在我开始有感觉了
[55:39] – it might be the nuttiness. – See? – 可能就是你说的疯味 – 懂了吧?
[55:41] – Could be the tang. – That’s it. – 可能是冲味 – 对啦
[55:43] Now, imagine every great taste in the world 想像一下世上所有单一的味道
[55:45] being combined into infinite combinations. 可以组合成无数种味道
[55:47] Tastes that no one has tried yet! Discoveries to be made! 很多全新的口味,等着我们去发掘
[55:50] I think… -我觉得… -嗯哼?
[55:53] – you lost me again. – (GROANING ) yeah. -其实都一样耶 -算了
[55:55] But that was interesting. 可是满有趣的
[55:57] Most interesting garbage I ever… Hey! What are we doing? 没吃过这麽好吃的垃圾…喂~ 我们在干嘛?
[56:00] Dad doesn’t know you’re alive yet! 老爸还不知道你没死!
[56:01] We’ve got to go to the colony! Everyone will be thrilled! 我们得回窝里,大伙儿一定很高兴!
[56:04] – Yeah!But… – what? – 嗯~ 但… – 怎么?
[56:05] Thing is, I kind of have to… 老实说,我似乎该…
[56:09] What do you “have to” more than family? 有什么比家人更重要?
[56:11] What’s more important here? 这里有什么值得你留恋?
[56:12] Well, I… 呃,我…
[56:15] It wouldn’t hurt to visit. 我可以回去探亲
[56:18] – have you had a pet rat? – no. – 你有养老鼠当宠物吗? – 没
[56:20] – did you work in a lab with rats? – no. – 你有接触过实验室里的老鼠? – 没
[56:21] Perhaps you lived in squalor at some point? 那你住的房子是不是非常的脏乱?
[56:23] Nopety nopety no. 没…没有…当然没
[56:25] You know something about rats! You know you do! 你一定知道,自己知道有关老鼠的事
[56:28] You know who know do whacka-doo. Ratta-tatta. 你知道…我知道…鼠…蔬…
[56:31] – Hey!Why do they call it that? – what? – 对了,为什么叫那个菜名? – 什么?
[56:34] Ratatouille. It’s like a stew, right? Why do they call it that? “杂菜烩”,烩是炆火慢煨的意思吧?怎么会叫这个名字?
[56:38] If you’re going to name a food, 如果要替一道菜命名
[56:39] you should give it a name that sounds delicious. 该取个听起来好吃的名字
[56:42] Ratatouille doesn’t sound delicious. It sounds like “rat” and “patootie.” 杂菜烩听起来不好吃,像是焖了半天,又杂又烂的一堆剩菜
[56:48] Rat patootie. Which does not sound delicious. 杂碎烂菜,听起来很难吃
[56:54] Regrettably we are all out of wine. 真可惜,酒喝完了
[57:02] My son has returned! 我儿子回家啦!
[57:04] (ALL CHEERING )
[57:28] And finding someone to replace you for poison checker has been a disaster. 要找人取代你当毒药检查员的位置,简直是…太难了
[57:34] Nothing’s been poisoned, thank God, but it hasn’t been easy. 虽然没人因此被毒死,不过这阵子也真难捱
[57:38] – You didn’t make it easy. – I know. I am sorry, Dad. – 没人能跟你比 – 我知道,对不起,老爸
[57:42] Well, the important thing is that you’re home. 重要的是,现在你终于回家了
[57:46] (STUTTERING ) Yeah, well, about that… 嗯~ 呃~ 说到这儿…
[57:49] You look thin. Why is that? 你瘦了,怎么啦?
[57:51] A shortage of food, or a surplus of snobbery? 缺少吃的,还是你太挑剔了?
[57:57] Lt’s tough out there in the big world all alone, isn’t it? 只身在外谋生很不容易吧?
[58:00] Sure, but it’s not like I’m a kid anymore. 没错啦,不过我也不是孩子了
[58:04] – Hey. Hey, boy. What’s up? – I can take care of myself. – 嗯~ 发生什么事? – 我能照顾自己
[58:06] I’ve found a nice spot not far away, so I’ll be able to visit often. 我找了个住处,离家不远,我可以常回来看看
[58:10] Nothing like a cold splash of reality to make you… 现实的残酷一定让你学到…
[58:14] – Visit? – I will. I promise. Often. – 回来看看? – 一定常回来,我保证
[58:17] – You’re not staying? – No. It’s not a big deal, Dad. I just… – 你不留下来? – 不,这没什麽大不了的,老爸…
[58:22] You didn’t think I was going to stay forever, did you? 你总不会认为我会一辈子都呆在家里吧?
[58:25] Eventually, a bird’s got to leave the nest. 小鸟长大了,总要离巢自力的
[58:27] We’re not birds. We’re rats. 我们不是小鸟,是老鼠
[58:29] We don’t leave our nests. We make them bigger. 我们不分家,而是扩大
[58:32] – Well, maybe I’m a different kind of rat. – Maybe you’re not a rat at all. – 呃~ 也许我和其他鼠众不同吧 – 也许你根本不是老鼠
[58:35] Maybe that’s a good thing. 也许这是好事
[58:37] Hey! The band’s really on tonight, huh? 呵~ 今晚的乐队真不赖
[58:39] Rats. All we do is take, Dad. 爸,我们鼠辈只会偷
[58:41] I’m tired of taking. I want to make things. 爸…我厌倦偷窃,我要创造东西
[58:44] I want to add something to this world. 我要给这世界创新
[58:46] – You’re talking like a human. – Who are not as bad as you say. – 你口气像人类 – 他们不像你说的那么坏
[58:49] – Oh, yeah? What makes you so sure? – Oh, man. – 真的? 你为何如此肯定? – 噢,惨了
[58:52] (HESITANTLY) I’ve been able to observe them 我有机会…
[58:56] at a close-ish sort of range. 近距离…观察过他们
[58:59] – yeah? How close? – Close enough. – 真的? 多近? – 很近
[59:01] And they’re, you know, not so bad as you say they are. 他们…其实…不像你说的那样
[59:06] Come with me. I got something I want you to see. 跟我来,我给你看点东西
[59:11] You know, I’m going to stay here. 那…我就不去了
[59:14] Make sure the floors and countertops are clean before you lock up. 你锁门之前,要把炉台和地板打扫干净
[59:18] Wait. You want me to stay and clean? 等等,你让我最后离开,打扫锁门?
[59:21] Is that a problem? 有问题吗?
[59:23] – no. – Good boy. See you tomorrow. – 嗯…没有 – 好孩子,明天见
[59:30] (SIGHING )
[59:34] We’re here. 到了
[59:42] (GASPING )
[59:46] Take a good long look, Remy. 好好看看吧,Remy
[59:50] Now, this is what happens 这就是放心地
[59:51] when a rat gets a little too comfortable around humans. 接近人类后的下场
[59:56] The world we live in belongs to the enemy. 我们生存的世界,属于敌人
[1:00:00] We must live carefully. 我们得处处小心
[1:00:04] We look out for our own kind, Remy. 同胞间要彼此观照,Remy
[1:00:07] When all is said and done, we’re all we’ve got. 最後我们能依靠的还是自己人
[1:00:16] – no. – what? – 不 – 什么?
[1:00:19] No. Dad, I don’t believe it. You’re telling me that the future is… 不,爸,我不信,你说我们的将来
[1:00:25] Can only be more of this? 只会比这更惨
[1:00:28] This is the way things are. You can’t change nature. 事实就是如此,你无法改变自然规律
[1:00:34] Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. 爸,改变就是自然的规律,尽力而为,便能滴水穿石
[1:00:39] And it starts when we decide. 下定决心后,改变就开始了
[1:00:43] – Where you going? – with luck, forward. – 你去哪? – 向前走,祝我好运
[1:01:11] Hey! Yeah.
[1:01:31] (SNORING )
[1:01:37] (SNORING )
[1:01:41] (VEHICLE ARRIVING )
[1:01:52] (MOANING )
[1:02:02] (LINGUINI MOANS )
[1:02:11] (SLEEPILY) Stop it.
[1:02:20] (RATTLING OUTSIDE)
[1:02:41] (DEEP BREATH)
[1:02:46] Good morning. 早安
[1:02:49] (CLEARING THROAT)
[1:02:50] Good morning. 早安
[1:02:53] So, the chef, he invited you in for a drink? 大厨…请你喝酒谈天?
[1:02:57] That’s big. 这可是大事
[1:02:59] That’s big. What did he say? 这可是大事…他说了什么?
[1:03:06] What? 怎么?
[1:03:08] What, you can’t tell me? 怎么~ 你不能告诉我?
[1:03:10] Oh! 哦~
[1:03:12] Forgive me for intruding on your deep, personal relationship with the chef. 恕我破坏你和他之间的深交私谊
[1:03:16] Oh, I see how it is. 哦,我明白了
[1:03:18] You get me to teach you a few kitchen tricks 你让我教你几招厨艺
[1:03:21] to dazzle the boss and then you blow past me? 好向老板炫燿,然后就过河拆桥
[1:03:23] Wake up. Wake up. 快醒醒,快醒醒!
[1:03:26] I thought you were different. 我以为你不同
[1:03:30] I thought you thought I was different. 我还以为你也认为我不同
[1:03:33] I thought… 我又以为…
[1:03:35] (SNORING )
[1:03:38] I didn’t have to help you! 我当初也不一定要帮你!
[1:03:40] Lf I looked out only for myself, I would have let you drown! 如果我只顾自己,谁去管你死活
[1:03:43] But… 但…
[1:03:45] I wanted you to succeed. I liked you. 我希望你成功…我还蛮喜欢你
[1:03:52] My mistake. 我的错
[1:03:54] Colette. Wait, wait. Colette! 克莉特,等等! 等等,克莉特!
[1:03:57] Lt’s over, Little Chef. I can’t do it anymore. 结束了,小厨师,我不能再装下去了
[1:04:01] Colette! Wait, wait! Don’t motorcycle away. 克莉特,等等! 别-骑车-走
[1:04:04] Look, I’m no good with words. I’m no good with food either. 老实说,我不太会说话,也不太会做菜
[1:04:08] At least not without your help. 起码没你的帮忙,我不会做菜
[1:04:10] I hate false modesty. It’s just another way to lie. 我讨厌惺惺做态,那只是另种形式的撒谎
[1:04:14] – (SIGHS ) You have talent. – No, but I don’t! Really! Lt’s not me. – 你有天赋 – 但是我没有,真的,那不是我
[1:04:18] When I added that extra ingredient 那次我没听你话
[1:04:20] instead of following the recipe like you said, 按照食谱,却私自加料…
[1:04:23] (CHUCKLING ) that wasrt me either. 那也不是我
[1:04:25] – What do you mean? – I mean, I wouldn’t have done that. – 什么意思? – 我是说,我要是我,决不会那样
[1:04:28] I would’ve followed the recipe. 我会按照食谱
[1:04:30] I would’ve followed your advice. 我会按照你的建议
[1:04:31] I would’ve followed your advice to the ends of the earth. 我会听你的话…直到海枯石烂
[1:04:33] – Because I love Your advice. – But… – 因为我爱你…的建议 – 但…
[1:04:38] But I… 但,我…
[1:04:40] Don’t do it. 别说出去
[1:04:41] I have a secret. It’s sort of disturbing. 我有一个秘密…难以启齿
[1:04:45] (TITTERING )
[1:04:47] – I have a… – (STUTTERING ) what? you… – 我有一个… – 什~么~? 你…
[1:04:50] – I have a ra… – you have a rash? – 我有一个鼠… – 你中暑了?
[1:04:54] No, no, no. I have this… This tiny little… 不,不,我有一个小…小小的…
[1:04:59] Little… 小…
[1:05:02] (SPEAKING QUICKLY) A tiny chef who tells me what to do. 小厨师,他会指挥我做菜
[1:05:04] (IN DISBELIEF) A tiny chef? 小厨师?
[1:05:06] Yes. Yes. He’s… 是,是的,他…
[1:05:10] – He’s up here. – In your brain? – 他在上面 – 在你脑子里?
[1:05:14] (GRUNTING )
[1:05:15] Why is it so hard to talk to you? Okay. Here we go. 你怎么还没听懂?好吧,明着说
[1:05:20] You inspire me. I’m going to risk it all. 你启发了我,所以我要不顾一切….
[1:05:24] I’m going to risk looking like the biggest idiot psycho you’ve ever seen. 冒着会被你误认为是一个你所见过最蠢的神经病
[1:05:29] You want to know why I’m such a fast learner? 你想知道我为什么…学得这么快?
[1:05:31] You want to know why I’m such a great cook? 你想知道我为什么那么会做菜?
[1:05:34] Don’t laugh! I’m going to show you! 别笑我,我秀给你看!
[1:05:40] No! No! 不要,不要!
[1:05:42] (GRUNTING )
[1:06:12] (TYPEWRITER CLICKING )
[1:06:26] – What is it, Ambrister? – Gusteau’s. – 什么事,安部斯特? – 关于Gusteau
[1:06:29] – Finally closing, is it? – no. – 终于关门大吉,对吧? – 不是
[1:06:32] – More financial trouble? – No, it’s… – 资金周转困难? – 不是,是…
[1:06:35] Announced a new line of microwave egg rolls? 又推出新产品,微波春卷?
[1:06:38] What? What? Spit it out. 别吞吞吐吐,有话快说
[1:06:40] (STUTTERING ) lt’s come back. It’s popular. 又-又东山再起,大受欢迎
[1:06:47] – I haven’t reviewed Gusteau’s in years. – No, sir. – 我都好几年没评论过他们了 – 嗯,的确
[1:06:51] My last review condemned it 我最后盖棺论定:
[1:06:52] – to the tourist trade. – Yes, sir. – 他们只配做”流动”食品 -没错
[1:06:54] I said, “Gusteau has finally found his rightful place in history 我说,”Gusteau终于有了历史定位
[1:06:58] right alongside another equally famous chef, 与另一位齐名的大厨 波亚提 并列
[1:07:02] (IN DISGUST) Monsieur Boyardee.” 沦落到做罐头和冷冻食品的地步”
[1:07:04] Touche. 一针见血
[1:07:05] That is where I left it. That was my last word. 那就是我的结论,多说无益
[1:07:09] – the last word. – Yes. – 结论 – 是的
[1:07:12] Then tell me, Ambrister, 安部斯特,那么你说…
[1:07:15] how could it be popular? 如何能再受好评?
[1:07:20] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不,不,不!
[1:07:24] The DNA matches, the timing works, everything checks out. DNA吻合,时间也准,一切都无懈可击
[1:07:28] He is Gusteau’s son. 他是Gusteau的儿子
[1:07:29] This can’t just happen! The whole thing is a setup! 怎么可能! 整个事件都是预谋!
[1:07:33] The boy knows! 那家伙一定知道
[1:07:34] Look at him out there, pretending to be an idiot. 你看他,还装着一付无辜的样子
[1:07:38] He’s toying with my mind like a cat with a ball of… Something. 他耍我,像猫玩那个什么球来着…
[1:07:42] – String? – Yes!Playing dumb. – 毛线球? – 对!
[1:07:45] – Taunting me with that rat. – rat? – 还装傻,用老鼠来愚弄我 – 老鼠?
[1:07:47] Yes. He’s consorting with it. 没错! 弄只老鼠放在身上
[1:07:49] Deliberately trying to make me think it’s important. 故意让我误认为它很重要
[1:07:51] – The rat. – Exactly! – 那只老鼠? – 正是!
[1:07:55] Is the rat important? 那只老鼠很重要?
[1:07:58] Of course not! He just wants me to think that it is. 当然不是! 他只想让我误以为如此
[1:08:01] Oh, I see the theatricality of it. 啊~ 我明白他在耍什么把戏了
[1:08:04] A rat appears on the boy’s first night, I order him to kill it. 一只老鼠出现在他上班的第一天,我叫他杀了它
[1:08:06] And now he wants me to see it everywhere. 然后他故弄玄虚,让我以为老鼠无所不在
[1:08:09] (EX CITEDLY) Ooh!
[1:08:11] Lt’s here! No, it isn’t, it’s here! 它在这! 不是,在那!
[1:08:13] Am I seeing things, am I crazy? Is there a phantom rat or is there not? 我是不是眼花了?是不是发疯了?它是幽灵还是真的?
[1:08:16] But, oh, no! 哦…不!
[1:08:18] I refuse to be sucked into his little game of… 我才不会那麽容易上他的当…
[1:08:25] Should I be concerned about this? About you? 我该为这种情形感到忧心吗?我是说…你?
[1:08:37] (SIGHING )
[1:08:38] Huh?
[1:08:50] I can’t fire him. He’s getting attention. 我不能开除他,他现在是焦点
[1:08:52] If I fire him now, everyone will wonder why. 如果开除他,会引人怀疑
[1:08:55] And the last thing I want is people looking into this. 我最不希望的,就是引起注意
[1:08:58] What are you so worried about? 你担心这个干嘛?
[1:08:59] Isn’t it good to have the press? 媒体报导难道不好?
[1:09:01] Isn’t it good to have Gusteau’s name getting headlines? Gusteau的大名上头条新闻,不好吗?
[1:09:03] Not if they’re over his face! 登的是他的脸就不好!
[1:09:06] Gusteau’s already has a face, and it’s fat and lovable and familiar. Gusteau的形象已经深植人心,胖呼呼的,人见人爱
[1:09:10] And it sells burritos! Millions and millions of burritos! 就是这个招牌,卖了几百万个卷饼!
[1:09:15] The deadline passes in three days. 两年期限,再三天就过了
[1:09:17] Then you can fire him whenever he ceases to be valuable 然後他不再有利用价值,你就可以开除他
[1:09:20] and no one will ever know. 神不知鬼不觉
[1:09:23] I was worried about the hair sample you gave me. 令我担心的是,你给我鉴定用的头发
[1:09:25] – I had to send them back to the lab. – Why? – 我得再送一次检 – 为什么?
[1:09:28] Because the first time it came back identified as rodent hair. 因为你第一次给我的被鉴定成是鼠毛
[1:09:38] – No, No, no. – what? – 不,不 – 怎-怎么啦?
[1:09:40] Try this. It’s better. 试试这个,比较好
[1:09:49] (GRUNTING )
[1:09:52] (SIGHING )
[1:09:56] Well, because you… – 因为你… – 先上来吧
[1:09:59] Whoa!
[1:10:00] (BOTH LAUGHING )
[1:10:09] (LINGUINI LAUGHING )
[1:10:14] (GASPING )
[1:10:21] (PEOPLE CHATTERING )
[1:10:22] Rat! 老鼠!
[1:10:23] (PEOPLE SCREAMING )
[1:10:30] Disgusting little creatures. 恶心的小东西
[1:10:42] I was reminded how fragile it all was. 再次提醒了我,我一切的努力是多么地脆弱
[1:10:46] How the world really saw me. 世界到底是怎么看我的
[1:10:49] And it just kept getting better. 我的处境更是每况愈下
[1:10:53] Remy Remy!
[1:10:53] Remy Remy!
[1:10:54] Psst! Psst!
[1:10:58] Hey, hey, hey, little brother! 喂~ 小弟!
[1:11:00] We were afraid you werert going to, you know, show up. 我们刚还担心,你不会来了呢
[1:11:04] – Hey, Remy!How you doing? – you told them? – Remy,你好啊? – 你告诉他们了?
[1:11:08] Emile, that’s exactly what I said not to do! 拜托,我不是叫你不要说的吗?!
[1:11:11] But you know these guys. They’re my friends. 可是你认识他们啊!他们是朋友
[1:11:13] I didn’t think you meant them. 我以为你说的不包括他们
[1:11:14] (GROANING ) Look, I’m sorry. 呃…对不起啦
[1:11:16] Don’t tell me you’re sorry, tell them you’re sorry. 别跟我说对不起,去跟他们说才对
[1:11:19] – is there a problem over here? – No, there is not. – 这出了什么问题? – 没,没事
[1:11:24] Wait here. 在这等
[1:11:31] It’s locked? 锁了
[1:11:33] Hmm…
[1:11:39] Remy, what are you doing in here? Remy,你来这里干嘛?
[1:11:41] Okay. Emile shows up with… 艾米来了,还带了…
[1:11:44] Okay, I said not to. I told him… He goes and blabs to… 我告诉过他,叫他不要…结果他还是到处宣传…
[1:11:48] Yeah, it’s a disaster. 搞得天下大乱
[1:11:50] Anyway, they’re hungry, the food safe is locked and I need the key. 总之,他们饿了,储藏室锁了,我需要钥匙
[1:11:54] – They want you to steal food? – Yes. No! Lt’s… – 他们要你偷食物? – 对…不对…其实…
[1:11:58] It’s complicated. It’s family. They don’t have your ideals. 说来话长,他们是我家人,他们没有你那么有原则
[1:12:02] (IN SOUTHERN ACCENT) Ideals? Lf Chef Fancy Pants had any ideals, 原则?爱现厨师要是有原则
[1:12:05] you think I’d be hawking barbecue over here? 你想,我还会沿街叫卖烤肉?
[1:12:07] (IN MEXICAN ACCENT) Or microwave burritos? 微波卷饼?
[1:12:08] Or, Tooth, I say, Tooth Pick’n Chicken? 还有,那个塞牙缝的鸡块…
[1:12:10] About as French as a corn dog! 跟热狗一样道地的法国菜!
[1:12:12] (BARKING ) Coming soon! 汪汪~ 即将上市!
[1:12:13] We’re inventing new ways to sell out over here. 我们每天都有新花样上市
[1:12:15] (IN SCOTTISH ACCENT) Will ye be wanting some haggis bites? 想来点苏格兰菜食品?
[1:12:17] I cannot control how they use my image, Remy. 他们要怎麽使用我的肖像我管不着
[1:12:19] – I am dead! – Can you guys shut up? – 因为我死了 – 你们都给我闭嘴!
[1:12:22] I’ve got to think! Word’s getting out. If I can’t keep them quiet, 话很快就传开了,我也阻止不了,我得想想办法
[1:12:27] the entire clars gonna be after me with their mouths open and… 哦!我整个家族都会张大着嘴缠着我要呢…
[1:12:30] Here it is. 找到了
[1:12:31] Hey. Your will! 你的遗嘱
[1:12:34] – Oh, this is interesting. Mind if I… – Not at all. – 真有趣,不介意我… – 怎么会
[1:12:41] Linguini? Linguini?
[1:12:43] Why would Linguini be filed with your will? 有关Linguini的档案,怎么会跟你的遗嘱放在一起?
[1:12:46] This used to be my office. 这以前就是我的办公室呀
[1:13:11] He’s your son? 他是你儿子?
[1:13:13] – I have a son? – How Could you Not know this? – 我有儿子? – 你居然不知道?
[1:13:16] I am a figment of your imagination. You did not know, how could I? 我是你幻想出来的,你都不知道,我怎么会知道?
[1:13:20] Well, your son is the rightful owner of this restaurant! 你儿子是这家餐厅合法的继承人
[1:13:24] (GASPING )
[1:13:25] No! No! The rat! 不!不!老鼠!它…
[1:13:27] (GROANING )
[1:13:30] (SCREAMING )
[1:13:33] – Sorry, chef. – The rat! Lt’s stolen my documents! – 对不起,大厨 – 那只老鼠偷了我的文件
[1:13:36] – It’s getting away! – Hey, Mr. Chef! 让开! 他逃了!
[1:13:50] (HORN BLARING )
[1:14:01] (SCREAMING )
[1:14:29] (GRUNTS )
[1:14:54] (SCREAMING )
[1:15:03] (GROANS )
[1:15:11] (LAUGHING )
[1:15:12] (GASPS ) You! 你!
[1:15:14] – Get out of my office. – He’s not in your office. You are in his. -滚出我的办公室-不是他在你的办公室,是你在他的办公室
[1:15:22] Bottoms up, Linguini! – 干杯,恭喜Linguini!
[1:15:24] (LE FES TIN PLAYING )
[1:15:27] Cheers, ja. – 来,干!
[1:15:36] (ALL CHUCKLING )
[1:15:43] (GRUMBLING )
[1:16:21] (HORST EX CLAIMING ANGRILY)
[1:16:35] – Chef! Chef! – Chef Linguini! – 大厨! 大厨! – Linguini大厨!
[1:16:37] (REPORTERS CLAMORING )
[1:16:39] Your rise has been meteoric, yet you have no formal training. 您迅速成名,然而却非科班出身
[1:16:42] What is the secret to your genius? 精湛的厨艺是否有什么秘密?
[1:16:43] Secret? You want the truth? 秘密? 你-你真想知道?
[1:16:48] (HESITANTLY) I am Gusteau’s son. It’s in my blood I guess. 我是Gusteau的儿子,我猜…是因为身上留着他的血
[1:16:53] But you werert aware of that fact until very recently. 但您直到最近才知道这件事呀
[1:16:56] No. 没错
[1:16:57] And it resulted in your taking ownership of this restaurant. 你也因此继承了这个餐厅
[1:16:59] How did you find out? 您是怎么发现的?
[1:17:01] Well, some part of me just knew. 呃~ 我身上某部份的直觉吧
[1:17:05] The Gusteau part? Gusteau的部份?
[1:17:08] – Where do you get Your inspiration? – Inspiration has many names. – 是谁给您的启发? – 我得感谢很多人
[1:17:12] – Mine is named Colette. – what? – 最要感谢的是…克莉特 – 什么?
[1:17:15] (REMY SQUEAKING )
[1:17:17] Something’s stuck in my teeth. 有东西卡在牙缝
[1:17:19] (RINGING )
[1:17:22] Health Inspector. 卫生稽查员
[1:17:24] I wish to report a rat infestation. 我要举报一起鼠患
[1:17:27] It’s taken over my… 大举出没在我的…呃~
[1:17:28] (STAMMERING ) Gusteau’s restaurant. 呃~ Gusteau餐厅
[1:17:30] Gusteau’s, eh? Gusteau,是吗?
[1:17:31] I can drop by. Let’s see. First opening is three months. 我可以去看看,不过最快也得三个月后
[1:17:36] It must happen now! It’s a gourmet restaurant! 你必须马上去,因为是著名的美食餐厅
[1:17:38] Monsieur, I have the information. If someone cancels, I’ll slot you in. 先生,我记下了,让你候补,一有空缺,我马上去办
[1:17:41] (STAMMERING ) But the rat! You must… 可是…可是那老鼠,你必须…
[1:17:43] (DIAL TONE DRONING )
[1:17:45] lt stole my documents. 偷了我的文件
[1:17:48] It’s past opening time. 过了开门营业的时间
[1:17:49] (GROANING ) He should have finished an hour ago. 一小时前就该结束采访
[1:17:52] (LAUGHING )
[1:17:54] Bonjour, ma cherie. Join us. 亲爱的,你好,一块聊聊吧
[1:17:56] We were just talking about my inspiration. 我们正谈到我的灵感来源
[1:17:58] Yes, he calls it his tiny chef. 对!他称那是「他的小厨师」
[1:18:01] (SQUEAKING )
[1:18:02] Not that, dearest. I meant you. 不是它啦,亲爱的,我指的是你
[1:18:04] (DOOR OPENING )
[1:18:06] (REPORTERS GASPING )
[1:18:07] – It’s him. – Ego? – 是他 – 伊果?
[1:18:09] Anton Ego! 安唐?伊果!
[1:18:10] Is that Ego? 那是伊果吗?
[1:18:12] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[1:18:14] – you are Monsieur Linguini? – Hello. – 你是Linguini先生? – 你好
[1:18:17] Pardon me for interrupting your premature celebration, 恕我打断你提前的庆祝
[1:18:22] but I thought it only fair to give you a sporting chance 既然你是这行业的新手,为了公平的运动精神
[1:18:25] as you are new to this game. 我给你次机会
[1:18:29] – Game? – Yes. – 比赛? – 对
[1:18:30] And you’ve been playing without an opponent. 在没有对手的情况下获胜
[1:18:33] Which is, as you may have guessed, against the rules. 你也猜得到,是违反比赛规则
[1:18:39] You’re Anton Ego. 你是…安唐?伊果?
[1:18:41] (CHUCKLING )
[1:18:42] You’re slow for someone in the fast lane. 对快速窜红的人来说你反应真慢
[1:18:45] (PEOPLE GASPING )
[1:18:47] And you’re thin for someone who likes food. 你要是喜欢美食,怎么会这么瘦
[1:18:50] (ALL GASPING IN SHOCK)
[1:18:53] I don’t like food. I love it. 我不是喜欢美食,而是热爱美食
[1:18:58] If I don’t love it, I don’t swallow. 菜色稍差,我决不下咽
[1:19:02] (GULPING )
[1:19:04] I will return tomorrow night with high expectations. 我明晚会抱着极高的期望再来
[1:19:08] Pray you don’t disappoint me. 你最好别让我失望
[1:19:13] (REPORTERS MURMURING )
[1:19:18] Listen, we hate to be rude, but we’re French, and it’s dinnertime. 对不起,失礼了,我们是法国人,现在该是晚餐时间
[1:19:22] She meant to say, “lt’s dinnertime and we’re French.” 她的意思其实是”现在是晚餐时间,该吃法国菜”
[1:19:27] Don’t give me that look. 别那样看我
[1:19:28] You were distracting me in front of the press. 在媒体面前,你一直让我分心
[1:19:31] How am I supposed to concentrate with you yanking on my hair all the time? 你一直拉我头发,我如何能专心?
[1:19:35] And that’s another thing. 还有一件事
[1:19:36] Your opinion isn’t the only one that matters here. 你的意见可不是唯一的意见
[1:19:39] Colette knows how to cook, too, you know. 你知道,克莉特也会做菜
[1:19:42] All right, that’s it! 噢!好!够了!
[1:19:48] You take a break, Little Chef. 小厨师,你就休息一下吧
[1:19:50] I’m not your puppet, 我不是你的傀儡
[1:19:51] and you’re not my puppet-controlling guy! 你也不是耍傀儡戏的人!
[1:19:54] (GASPS ) The rat is the cook. 原来是那老鼠做的菜
[1:19:56] You cool off and get your mind right, Little Chef. 你最好在这给我冷静一点,小厨师
[1:19:59] Ego is coming, and I need to focus! 伊果要来了,我得全心应付!
[1:20:04] (GRUNTING )
[1:20:05] You stupid… 你这蠢蛋…
[1:20:07] (GRUMBLING ANGRILY)
[1:20:09] Wow. I have never seen that before. 哇~ 从没见你这样过
[1:20:12] Yeah, it’s like you’re his fluffy bunny or something. 怒发冲冠像只毛绒绒的小白兔
[1:20:16] (RATS LAUGHING )
[1:20:17] I’m sorry, Remy. Remy,对不起啦
[1:20:19] I know there are too many guys. 我知道这次来太多了
[1:20:20] – I tried to limit… – you know what? – 我本想少带些… – 哪儿的话
[1:20:21] Lt’s okay. I’ve been selfish. 没事儿的,是我以前太自私
[1:20:23] – you guys hungry? – are you kidding? – 大伙儿饿了吗? – 还用说
[1:20:25] All right. Dinner’s on me. We’ll go after closing time. 今晚我请客,快打烊时咱们就上
[1:20:28] – in fact… – yeah. – 还有… – 我听着…
[1:20:29] …tell Dad to bring the whole clan. 要老爸把全族人都带上
[1:20:33] Little Chef? 小厨师?
[1:20:44] This is great, Son. An inside job. I see the appeal. 太好了,儿子,外神通内鬼,这个我喜欢
[1:20:49] (SHUSHING )
[1:20:56] (CLICKS TONGUE)
[1:21:09] Oof!
[1:21:10] (BECKONS )
[1:21:19] (KE YS JINGLING )
[1:21:21] (ALL GASP)
[1:21:26] Little Chef? 小厨师?
[1:21:28] Little Chef? 小厨师?
[1:21:30] Hey, Little Chef. 嗨,小厨师
[1:21:32] I thought you went back to the apartment. 我以为你回我公寓去了呢
[1:21:35] Then when you werert there, I don’t know… 你不在时,我-我手足无措…
[1:21:40] It didn’t seem right to leave things the way that we did, so… 我不该把事情弄得这么僵
[1:21:45] Look, I don’t want to fight. 听着,我不该跟你争执
[1:21:47] I’ve been under a lot of, you know, pressure. 我…压力…很大
[1:21:50] A lot has changed in not very much time, you know? 短时间内的变化太大了,知道吗?
[1:21:53] I’m suddenly a Gusteau. 我突然变成了Gusteau的家人
[1:21:55] And I got to be a Gusteau or, you know, 有其父,必得有其子,对吧
[1:21:58] people will be disappointed. 否则会让大家失望
[1:22:00] It’s weird. 这感觉好奇怪
[1:22:01] You know, I’ve never disappointed anyone before, 我这辈子没让人失望过
[1:22:05] because nobody’s ever expected anything of me. 因为从来没人对我抱什么期望
[1:22:07] And the only reason anyone expects anything from me now 现在别人之所以对我期望这么高
[1:22:10] is because of you. 都是因为你
[1:22:14] I haven’t been fair to you. 我辜负了你
[1:22:16] You’ve never failed me, and I should never forget that. 你从来没让我失望,这点我决不会忘记
[1:22:20] You’ve been a good friend. 你一直都是我哥们
[1:22:21] The most honorable friend a guy could ever ask… 一个最难得,最忠诚的哥们…
[1:22:25] (GROANS )
[1:22:26] What is this? 什么呀?
[1:22:28] What’s going on? 发生什么事?
[1:22:32] What…
[1:22:33] Hey…
[1:22:35] (STUTTERING ) You’re… 你-你们…
[1:22:36] You’re stealing food? How could you? 你偷东西? 你怎能这样?
[1:22:40] I thought you were my friend! I trusted you! 我一直把你当成最信任的朋友
[1:22:43] Get out! You and all your rat buddies! 出去…你和你那群鼠辈们
[1:22:45] And don’t come back 别再回来了
[1:22:47] or I’ll treat you the way restaurants are supposed to treat pests! 否则我就用一般餐厅灭鼠的方法来对付你们
[1:22:58] You’re right, Dad. Who am I kidding? 你说得对,老爸。 是我自欺欺人
[1:23:02] We are what we are, and we’re rats. 我们本性难移,我们是老鼠
[1:23:07] Well, he’ll leave soon, and now you know how to get in. 他马上就会离开,你也知道怎么进去
[1:23:11] Steal all you want. 尽情地去偷吧
[1:23:13] – You’re not coming? – I’ve lost my appetite. – 你不去? – 我没胃口
[1:23:30] Do you know what you would like this evening, sir? 先生,今晚想点什么?
[1:23:33] Yes, I’d like your heart roasted on a spit. 我要串烤你的心
[1:23:38] (ANTON SNICKERING )
[1:23:40] (AN TON SNICKERIN G)
[1:23:41] (EX CLAIMS )
[1:23:42] (KNOCKING ON DOOR)
[1:23:43] Come in! 请进
[1:23:45] Today’s the big day. You should say something to them. 今天是大日子,你应该跟他们说说话
[1:23:48] – Like what? – you are the boss. Inspire them. – 说什么呢? – 你是老板,鼓励他们呀
[1:23:55] (MEEKLY) Attention. 注意
[1:23:57] (MORE CONFIDENTLY) Attention, everyone. 大家…注意
[1:24:00] Tonight is a big night. 今晚至关重要
[1:24:02] Appetite is coming, and he’s going to have a big ego. 很难伺候的人要来了,他有多”疑”难测的人”格”
[1:24:06] I mean, Ego. He’s coming. The critic. 我是说…伊果…会来,那个食评家
[1:24:11] And he’s going to order something. 他将会点菜
[1:24:15] Something from our menu. 从我们的菜单上点
[1:24:17] And we’ll have to cook it, unless he orders something cold. 除非他点冷食…不然我们就得热烹
[1:24:22] Just can’t leave it alone, can you? 你还是放不下心,对吧?
[1:24:24] You really shouldn’t be here during restaurant hours. It’s not safe. 餐厅营业的时间,你不该来,很危险
[1:24:27] I’m hungry! 我饿了
[1:24:29] And I don’t need the inside food to be happy. 我不是非得吃厨房里的食物才行
[1:24:31] The key, my friend, is to not be picky. 但是老弟,秘诀在於不要挑剔
[1:24:35] – Observe. – No, wait! – 瞧仔细咯 – 不要,等等!
[1:24:38] – Oh, no! No, no! What do we do? – (STUTTERING ) I’ll go get Dad. – 糟糕,我们该怎么办? – 我去找老爸来
[1:24:43] (SNICKERING )
[1:24:45] You might think you are a chef but you are still only a rat. 就算你自认是个厨师,你也只不过是只老鼠
[1:24:52] Sure he took away a star last time he reviewed this place. 虽然他在最后一次评论中给我们降了一个星级
[1:24:55] Sure it probably killed… Dad. 或许我爸就是因此忧郁而死
[1:24:58] – This is very bad juju right here. – But I’ll tell you one thing… – 这简直像在施魔咒 – 但我可以这么告诉大家…
[1:25:02] – Ego is here. – Ego? he is here? – 伊果来了 – 伊果? 他到了?
[1:25:06] Anton Ego is just another customer. Let’s cook! 他只不过是普通客人,准备上菜!
[1:25:11] Yeah! Let’s… 对,大家准备…
[1:25:13] Okay. 好啦
[1:25:15] So I have in mind a simple arrangement. 我们来谈个简单的交易
[1:25:19] You will create for me a new line of Chef Skinner frozen foods. 你替我设计一系列”史大厨”牌冷冻食品
[1:25:23] And I, in return, will not kill you. 我就饶你不死
[1:25:27] (SNICKERING )
[1:25:30] Au revoir, rat! 再见啦,小老鼠!
[1:25:36] (SIGHS )
[1:25:41] Do you know what you would like this evening, sir? 先生,您今晚决定要点什么了吗?
[1:25:43] Yes, I think I do. 嗯,我想好了
[1:25:45] After reading a lot of overheated puffery about your new cook, 看过一堆对你们新厨师追捧过热的报导后
[1:25:50] you know what I’m craving? 知道我最想吃什么吗?
[1:25:53] A little perspective. 小小的创意
[1:25:56] That’s it. I’d like some fresh, clear, well seasoned perspective. 就这样,我要一客原创又好吃的菜
[1:26:01] Can you suggest a good wine to go with that? 你建议用什么酒来配呢?
[1:26:04] – with What, sir? – Perspective. Fresh out, I Take it? – 先生,酒要配什么? – 创意呀…应该会是原创吧?
[1:26:09] I am… 我…
[1:26:12] Very well. Since you’re all out of perspective 好吧,既然你一点创意都没
[1:26:15] and no one else seems to have it in this bloody town, 这鬼地方也没其他餐厅有
[1:26:18] I’ll make you a deal. 那我就妥协一下
[1:26:20] You provide the food, I’ll provide the perspective. 你只管上菜,创意部份我自己来
[1:26:24] Which would go nicely with a bottle of Cheval Blanc 1947. 这才能匹配一瓶47年的白马堡红酒
[1:26:28] I’m afraid I… 这恐怕…我…
[1:26:32] Your dinner selection? 您到底点的是什么?
[1:26:35] Tell your Chef Linguini that I want whatever he dares to serve me. 告诉你们的Linguini大厨,只要他敢上,什么都行
[1:26:39] Tell him to hit me with his best shot. 叫他尽管使出他的看家本领
[1:26:47] I will have whatever he is having. 不管它点什麽,也请给我来一份
[1:26:56] – so, we have given up. – Why do you say that? – 我们就…这么放弃啦? – 你为何这么说?
[1:27:00] We are in a cage inside the car trunk 我们在后车厢的笼子里
[1:27:03] awaiting a future in frozen food products. 坐等我们冷冻食品的未来
[1:27:06] No, I’m the one in a cage. I’ve given up. 不对,只有我在笼子里,是我放弃
[1:27:11] You are free. 你…很自由
[1:27:13] I am only as free as you imagine me to be. 我被局限在你自由的想像中
[1:27:17] As you are. 你自由我才自由
[1:27:18] Oh, please. I’m sick of pretending. I pretend to be a rat for my father. 你算了吧,我厌倦了虚伪,为了我爸,我假装是老鼠
[1:27:23] I pretend to be a human through Linguini. 为了Linguini,我假装是人类
[1:27:25] I pretend you exist so I have someone to talk to! 我假装你存在,好有人说话
[1:27:28] You only tell me stuff I already know! 你所说的一切,我都已经知道了
[1:27:30] I know who I am! Why do I need you to tell me? 我知道自己是谁,不用你来告诉我
[1:27:33] Why do I need to pretend? 我干嘛还需要伪装?
[1:27:35] (CHUCKLING )
[1:27:37] But you don’t, Remy. 你确实不需要,Remy
[1:27:40] You never did. 从来都不需要
[1:27:48] (CRASHING )
[1:27:50] No. My other left! 不!我另一个左边
[1:27:52] (MUFFLED) Dad? Dad, I’m in here! 爸,爸,我在这儿!
[1:27:54] I’m inside the trunk! What the… 我在后车厢里! 怎么回事?
[1:27:57] Dad! 老爸!
[1:27:59] – Hey, little brother! – Emile! – 嗨,小弟 – 艾米
[1:28:05] I love you guys! 我爱死你们啦
[1:28:09] Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
[1:28:10] Back to the restaurant. They’ll fail without me. 回餐厅去,没有我他们会失败
[1:28:13] – Why do you care? – Because I’m a cook! – 关你什么事? – 因为我是个厨师呀!
[1:28:19] (STAFF CLAMORING )
[1:28:24] lt’s your recipe. 菜是你做的
[1:28:26] How can you not know your own recipe? 你现在居然跟我们说不知道怎麽做?
[1:28:28] I didn’t write it down. It just came to me. 那只是临时起意,我没写下来
[1:28:31] Then make it come to you again, ja? Because we can’t serve this! 那就再起意一次,不就得了? 我们怎能上这玩意!
[1:28:34] Where’s my order? 客人点的菜呢?
[1:28:35] Can’t we serve something else? Something I didn’t invent? 不能给他们点别的菜吗?那些不是我发明的?
[1:28:38] This is what they’re ordering. 可客人点的就是这个呀
[1:28:39] Make them order something else. Tell them we’re all out. 叫他们点别的,就说原来点的卖完了
[1:28:41] We cannot be all out. We just opened. 我们刚才开门营业,怎么可能卖完
[1:28:43] I have another idea. What if we serve them what they order! 我有主意了,干脆就上客人点的菜
[1:28:46] We will make it. Just tell us what you did. 你告诉我们怎么做这道菜,就行啦
[1:28:49] I don’t know what I did. 我也不知道当初怎么做的
[1:28:50] We need to tell the customers something. 那怎么跟客人交代
[1:28:52] Then tell them… Tell them… 那就去告诉他们…说…
[1:28:54] (SCREAMING )
[1:28:58] Huh?
[1:29:00] – Don’t do it. – Remy. Remy. Remy,别去!
[1:29:02] Don’t! Stop! They’ll see you. Stop. 别去,快停! 他们会发现你的
[1:29:04] We’re not talking about me. We’re talking about what to do right… 我们别谈是不是我要逼他,而是我们现在该怎么…
[1:29:09] Rats! 老鼠!
[1:29:12] – Remy! – Get my knife. …我有刀…
[1:29:14] Don’t touch him! 别-碰-他!
[1:29:18] (WHISPERING ) Thanks for coming back, Little Chef. 谢谢你回来,小厨师
[1:29:21] I know this sounds insane, but… 我知道这听起来很荒唐,但…
[1:29:24] Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. 呃…有时事实就是很荒唐
[1:29:26] But that doesn’t mean it’s not 荒唐不代表就不是…
[1:29:28] (STAMMERING ) the truth. 呃…事实
[1:29:31] And the truth is, I have no talent at all. 事实上,我一点做菜的天赋都没
[1:29:36] But this rat, he’s the one behind these recipes. 这只老鼠才是幕后幕後功臣
[1:29:40] He’s the cook. The real cook. He’s been hiding under my toque. 他才是厨师,真正的厨师,他一直躲在我帽子里
[1:29:46] He’s been controlling my actions. 都是他在控制我的一举一动
[1:29:48] (ALL GASPING )
[1:29:50] He’s the reason I can cook the food that’s exciting everyone. 因为他,我才能做出让大家意想不到的菜
[1:29:53] The reason Ego is outside that door. 也是伊果为什么会上门的原因
[1:29:57] You’ve been giving me credit for his gift. 你们把他的天赋误以为是我的
[1:30:00] I know it’s a hard thing to believe. 我知道这很难令人相信,可是…嘿
[1:30:02] But, hey, you believed I could cook, right? 但你们当初也相信我会做菜呀
[1:30:05] (CHUCKLES )
[1:30:06] Look, this works. It’s crazy, but it works. 我想,这办法可以,虽然荒唐,但一定行…
[1:30:11] We can be the greatest restaurant in Paris, 我们能成为巴黎首屈一指的餐厅
[1:30:13] and this rat, this brilliant Little Chef, can lead us there. 这只老鼠,这天才小厨师能引领我们完成心愿
[1:30:20] What do you say? You with me? 你们说呢? 谁愿意留下?
[1:30:56] (SIGHS )
[1:31:05] (MOTORC YCLE STARTING )
[1:31:08] (GROANS )
[1:31:34] (HORN BLARING )
[1:31:36] (TIRES SKIDDING )
[1:31:53] (HORNS HONKING )
[1:32:02] (SIGHS )
[1:32:10] Dad. 爸
[1:32:15] Dad, I don’t know what to say. 爸,我不知该说什么
[1:32:18] I was wrong about your friend and about you. 我误会了你的朋友…还有你
[1:32:23] I don’t want you to think I’m choosing this over family. 我希望你不要误会在我心中这些比家人更重要
[1:32:27] I can’t choose between two halves of myself. 你们对我都很重要,我无法选择
[1:32:30] I’m not talking about cooking. I’m talking about guts. 我说的不是做菜,而说的是勇气
[1:32:34] This really means that much to you? 这对你来说,真的这么重要?
[1:32:40] (WHISTLES )
[1:32:42] (ALL CHATTERING )
[1:32:45] We’re not cooks, but we are family. 我们虽然不是厨师,但是一家人
[1:32:48] You tell us what to do, and we’ll get it done. 你怎么说,我们怎么做
[1:32:59] – Stop that health inspector! – Delta Team, go, go, go, go! – 快阻止那卫生稽查员! – 三角洲部队,快,快,快!
[1:33:03] The rest of you stay and help Remy. 其他的人留下帮Remy
[1:33:07] (ELECTRIC ENGINE WHIRRING )
[1:33:16] (ENGINE STARTS )
[1:33:28] Team three will be handling fish. Team four, roasted items. 第3小队处理鱼,第4小队管烤箱
[1:33:31] Team five, grill. Team six, sauces. Get to your stations. Let’s go, go, go! 第5小队管火烤,第6小队管酱料,各就各位,快,快,快!
[1:33:37] Those handling food will walk on two legs. 会接触食物的,只能用后脚走路
[1:33:49] We need someone to wait tables. 我们需要外场服务生
[1:34:07] I’m sorry for any delay, but we’re a little short tonight. 对不起让您久等,今晚我们缺人手
[1:34:10] Please, take all of the time you need. 没关系,慢慢来
[1:34:15] He came in late one more time and all of a sudden he… 他刚又一次迟迟没出现,但突然之间…
[1:34:22] Make sure that steak is nice and tenderized. 牛排要够嫩
[1:34:25] Work it. Yeah. Stick and move. Stick and move. 用力,对啦,左勾拳,又勾拳
[1:34:27] Easy with that sole meuniere. Less salt. More butter. 焦油比目鱼要用点心,少点盐,多点奶油
[1:34:31] Only use the mimolette cheese. 只能用米诺雷奶酪
[1:34:33] Whoa! Compose the salad like you were painting a picture. 做沙拉要像画画一样
[1:34:37] Not too much vinaigrette on that salade composee. 什锦沙拉不可放太多醋
[1:34:39] Don’t let that beurre blanc separate. Keep whisking. 要一直搅拌,别让奶和油分离
[1:34:43] Gently poach the scallops. Taste check. Spoons down. 干贝(带子)只能氽烫,让我尝尝,汤匙伸下来
[1:34:47] Good. Too much salt. Good. 很好。 盐太多。 很好。
[1:34:50] Don’t boil the consomme, it’ll toughen the pheasant. Emile! 高汤不可大火煮沸,不然里面的雉肉会变硬
[1:34:53] Sorry. – 艾米 – 对不起
[1:34:57] Colette, wait! Colette. 克莉特,别走!
[1:35:00] – You came back. Colette… – Don’t say a word. – 你回来啦。 克莉特,我… – 什么…都别说
[1:35:04] If I think about it, I might change my mind. 我再想的话可能会改变主意
[1:35:06] Just tell me what the rat wants to cook. 只要告诉我,那老鼠在做什么菜
[1:35:11] Ratatouille? Lt’s a peasant dish. 杂菜烩? 那只是家常菜呀!
[1:35:14] Are you sure you want to serve this to Ego? 你确定要做给伊果?
[1:35:23] (DISHWARE SHATTERING )
[1:35:25] (MUFFLED EX CLAIMING )
[1:35:35] What? I am making ratatouille. 干嘛? 我在做杂菜烩呀
[1:35:37] (SCOFFS )
[1:35:38] Well, how would you prepare it? 那么,你想怎么做?
[1:36:13] Ratatouille? They must be joking. 杂菜烩? 呵~ 他们在开玩笑吧
[1:36:18] (WHIMPERS )
[1:36:32] (SNIFFLING )
[1:36:51] (THUDDIN G)
[1:37:02] Mmm.
[1:37:07] No, it can’t be. 呜…呃…怎么会这样
[1:37:09] Who cooked the ratatouille? I demand to know! 杂菜烩是谁做的? 我一定要知道!
[1:37:13] (GASPING )
[1:37:15] (CLATTERING )
[1:37:17] (MUFFLED GROANING )
[1:37:20] I can’t remember the last time 我已记不得最后一次是哪时
[1:37:22] I asked a waiter to give my compliments to the chef. 请服务员转达我对厨师的赞美
[1:37:26] And now I find myself in the extraordinary position 没想到这次这么巧
[1:37:29] of having my waiter be the chef. 我的服务员就是厨师
[1:37:31] Thanks, but I’m just your waiter tonight. 谢谢,不过今晚我只是你的服务员
[1:37:35] Then who do I thank for the meal? 那这顿饭我该感谢谁呢?
[1:37:38] Excuse me a minute. 对不起,我去去就来
[1:37:45] (MUFFLED ARGUING )
[1:37:51] You must be the chef… 你一定就是厨师…
[1:37:52] If you wish to meet the chef, you will have to wait 如果你想见厨师
[1:37:55] until all the other customer have gone. 就得等到其他客人都走了以后
[1:37:59] So be it. 就这样
[1:38:21] At first, Ego thinks it’s a joke. 起初伊果认为是玩笑
[1:38:24] But as Linguini explains, Ego’s smile disappears. 可是当Linguini向他解释时他脸上的笑容消失了
[1:38:30] (RATS SQUEAKING )
[1:38:36] He doesn’t react beyond asking an occasional question. 除了偶而问些普通的问题之外,他没再说什么
[1:38:40] And when the story is done, Ego stands, thanks us for the meal… 解释完后,伊果起身谢过晚餐
[1:38:45] Thank you for the meal. 谢谢你们的晚餐
[1:38:47] …and leaves without another word. 便一言不发地走了
[1:38:52] The following day his review appears. 第二天他写的评论就上了报
[1:38:58] In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. 就很多方面来说,食评家的工作其实很简单
[1:39:03] We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those 相对于那些奉献自己,辛苦工作的厨师,我们只需
[1:39:07] who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. 高高在上地评断,不负什么责任
[1:39:11] We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. 尖酸刻薄的批评,往往给作者及读者带来莫大的乐趣,也很受欢迎
[1:39:17] But the bitter truth we critics must face is that in the grand scheme of things, 但整体意义来说,一个严酷的事实,我们这些食评家都必须面对的是
[1:39:24] the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful 随便什么平凡无奇的菜
[1:39:28] than our criticism designating it so. 都有可能比我们批评它的评论更有意义
[1:39:31] But there are times when a critic truly risks something 但有时我们也真的得冒很大的风险
[1:39:36] and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. 去发掘和呵护新的人与事物
[1:39:40] The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. 这个世界对待新秀非常苛刻
[1:39:45] The new needs friends. 新人新事需要朋友
[1:39:48] Last night, I experienced something new, 昨晚我有了一次新的体验
[1:39:51] an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. 一顿非凡的晚餐,却完全出自一个意想不到的人物
[1:39:57] To say that both the meal and its maker 如果只是说厨师与餐点
[1:39:59] have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking 挑战了我对于烹饪艺术的既定成见
[1:40:03] is a gross understatement. 就太轻描淡写了
[1:40:06] They have rocked me to my core. 他们彻底震撼了我
[1:40:10] In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain 过去我刻意丑化Gusteau的格言:
[1:40:14] for Chef Gusteau’s famous motto, “Anyone can cook.” 人人都能当厨师,不是什么秘密
[1:40:19] But I realize only now do I truly understand what he meant. 直到现在,我才真正了解那句话的意义
[1:40:25] Not everyone can become a great artist, 不是每一个人都能成为伟大的艺术家
[1:40:29] but a great artist can come from anywhere. 但一位伟大的艺术家却可能出自任何地方
[1:40:34] It is difficult to imagine more humble origins 很难想像Gusteau餐厅里那些
[1:40:38] than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau’s, 天才厨师们的出身是多么的卑微
[1:40:42] who is, in this critic’s opinion, 在我这食评家的眼里
[1:40:45] nothing less than the finest chef in France. 他们是全法国最顶尖的厨师
[1:40:49] I will be returning to Gusteau’s soon, hungry for more. 我很快会再光顾Gusteau餐厅,满足我的口腹之欲
[1:40:55] It was a great night. 真是难忘的一晚
[1:40:56] (CHUCKLIN G) The happiest of my life. 我一生最快乐的
[1:40:58] But the only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability. 但人生中唯一能预知的是”世事难料”
[1:41:03] Well, we had to let Skinner and the health inspector loose, 最后我们还是得放了姓史的,还有那个卫生稽查员
[1:41:06] and of course they ratted us out. 他们当然举发我们罗
[1:41:09] The food didn’t matter. 菜多好不重要
[1:41:11] Once it got out there were rats in the kitchen, 一旦厨房有老鼠的消息走露
[1:41:13] oh, man, the restaurant was closed 餐厅当然就关门大吉啦
[1:41:15] and Ego lost his job and his credibility. 伊果丢了工作,也失了声望
[1:41:18] But don’t feel too bad for him. 但别替他难过
[1:41:20] He’s doing very well as a small business investor. 他现在投资一个小生意,挺好的
[1:41:24] – he seems Very happy. – How do you know? – 他似乎很快乐 – 你怎么知道?
[1:41:31] (LE FES TIN PLAYING )
[1:41:35] Got to go. Dinner rush. 得走啦,晚餐尖峰时刻到了
[1:41:44] You know how he likes it. 你很清楚他的口味
[1:41:51] Thanks, Little Chef. 谢谢,小厨师
[1:42:00] Can I interest you in a dessert this evening? 来道甜点如何?
[1:42:03] – Don’t you always? – Which one would you like? – 这还用问? – 来点什么呢?
[1:42:07] Surprise me. 给我来个惊喜
[1:42:14] Can I interest you in a dessert this evening? 要不要我为你介绍今晚的甜点呢?
[1:42:19] (RATS CHUCKLING )
[1:42:21] Hey, believe me, that story gets better when I tell it, okay? 这故事换我来说,一定更精彩
[1:42:27] Come on. Bring some food over here, we’re starving! 快上菜吧,我们饿死啦!
2007年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Meet the Robinsons(拜见罗宾逊一家)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Wreck-It Ralph(无敌破坏王01)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme