英文名称:Ra One
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:37] | Barron Industries aim to rule | 巴朗企业致力于用新技术 |
[02:39] | the digital world | 统治数码世界 |
[02:42] | Surpass 3D | 即超三维技术 |
[02:44] | Do you wonder | 大家想过没有 |
[02:46] | how data travels | 数据是如何 |
[02:49] | from a phone? | 通过电话传输的 |
[02:50] | How does it travel? | 那到底是怎么样的呢 |
[02:55] | Surrounding us are millions of rays | 其实在我们身边有无数的射线 |
[03:06] | Everywhere, like the air | 无处不在 像空气一样 |
[03:09] | This virtual world | 这种虚拟世界 |
[03:11] | is ever-present | 始终存在着 |
[03:15] | In shopping malls | 在购物中心 |
[03:18] | In streets and homes, in this very room | 街上 家里 甚至这间屋子 |
[03:28] | These rays allow digital data | 这些射线让数据 |
[03:32] | to travel | 得以传输 |
[03:33] | Mr. Barron couldn’t be here, | 巴朗先生不能来现场 |
[03:38] | so he has sent us an image. | 因此他传来了一张图像 |
[03:43] | Without the use of any device, | 没有设备的辅助下 |
[03:46] | can this image come to life? | 这张图像能立体显现吗 |
[03:51] | Can we see it? | 我们能看到吗 |
[03:54] | A marvel of our technology. | 让我们来见证技术的奇迹 |
[04:32] | It isn’t magic or back projection, or 3D | 这不是魔术或背投 也不是三维技术 |
[04:36] | The image is made of countless invisible rays | 图像是由无数看不见的射线组成 |
[04:43] | Thanks to our technology… | 有了我们的技术 |
[04:45] | you’ll see the image… | 你们可以看到图像 |
[04:47] | and touch it. | 甚至可以触摸它 |
[04:50] | We’re closing the gap between the real and virtual worlds. | 我们拉近了现实世界与虚拟世界之间的距离 |
[05:40] | It was a beautiful night. | 今晚夜色很美 |
[05:44] | And so was she. | 她也很美 |
[05:45] | My Desi girl. | 我的德西美女 |
[05:49] | Night waited for dawn and she was waiting… | 黑夜等待黎明 而她正在等待 |
[05:53] | Go, Lucifer, go. | 冲啊 路西法 冲啊 |
[05:55] | for me… | 我 |
[05:57] | I. Lucifer. | 我 路西法 |
[06:03] | To save a life, at times, one must take a life. | 有时 为了救人 需要有牺牲 |
[06:07] | Ready to die first were. | 首先要死的是 |
[06:11] | Bruce Lee’s three friends. | 李小龙的三个朋友 |
[06:16] | Iski Lee. Uski Lee. Sabki Lee. | 李·伊什基 李·乌斯基 李·萨博基 |
[06:21] | Then the face-off. | 然后去对抗 |
[06:23] | With the challenger of challengers. | 挑战者中的战斗机 |
[06:25] | The only man able to fight me. | 唯一能和我匹敌的 |
[06:29] | Not the good guy. The Villain. | 邪恶的 反派角色 |
[06:41] | Yes, I am a bad man. | 对 我是大反派 |
[06:49] | Somewhere up in the skies is where he lives. | 九重天上是他的家 |
[06:57] | The moon is where I quest to go. | 月亮是我追寻的梦 |
[07:04] | It’s my request. | 我追寻的梦 |
[07:10] | Tonight. Tonight. Something’s going to happen. | 今夜 就在今夜 蠢蠢欲动 |
[07:45] | What to do? Girls just fall for me. | 怎么办 姑娘们己为我沉醉了 |
[07:49] | What to do? Something happens. | 怎么办 结局己写好 |
[08:02] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[08:05] | I hate uninvited guests. | 我痛恨不请自来之人 |
[08:07] | Bad times come uninvited. | 危机总是不请自来 |
[08:09] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[08:11] | I sprayed Spiderman with a poison. | 我曾往蜘蛛侠身上喷过毒液 |
[08:15] | What worm are you? | 你个可怜虫算什么 |
[08:17] | Cool punch line! | 问得妙 |
[08:20] | You punch too? | 不过你今晚能打赢我吗 |
[08:21] | Sure! | 当然 |
[08:22] | They clap at my wit. | 人们为我的机智鼓掌 |
[08:25] | And wail when I hit. | 在我的铁拳下哭号 |
[08:27] | Lucifer! Careful Lucifer. | 路西法 小心 路西法 |
[08:31] | Don’t worry, desi girl. | 别担心 德西美女 |
[08:34] | I’ll fix him. | 我来修理他 |
[08:35] | Then how about dinner. | 我们共进晚餐好吗 |
[08:37] | Sure.Where? | 当然可以 在哪昵 |
[08:39] | Anywhere. But not Chinese. I just ate some. | 随便 除了中国菜 我刚吃过 |
[08:42] | Hey! Is your flirting done? | 嗨 你俩调完情了吗 |
[08:48] | Now can we fight? | 能开打了吗 |
[09:15] | Lucifer. He’s got a big gun. | 路西法 他有一支大枪 |
[09:36] | My name is… | 我是… |
[09:50] | The bad man. | 大反派 |
[09:59] | Wow. What the kick? | 哇 多帅的一踢啊 |
[10:02] | My name is… | 我是… |
[10:07] | My name is Lucifer. | 我是路西法 |
[10:20] | Desi Girl. | 德西美女 |
[10:29] | Hey! You’ve started that again? | 嗨 你又来这套 |
[10:33] | Get up! | 起来 |
[10:35] | I said… | 我说 |
[10:38] | I said… | 我说 |
[10:39] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:44] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:49] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:51] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:54] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:56] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:59] | Prateek Get up. | 普尔提 起来 |
[11:04] | You were supposed to write an essay on your father. | 你本该写一篇有关你父亲的作文的 |
[11:10] | What does your father do? | 你父亲是干嘛的 |
[11:12] | My father. | 我爸爸 |
[11:13] | I am sure he’s your hero, isn’t he? | 我想他是你的英雄 对吧 |
[11:15] | Dad? My hero? | 爸爸 我的英雄 |
[11:25] | Can’t chat now | 现在没法聊天 |
[11:28] | Oh yes, love you very much sweety. | 哦 当然 宝贝我爱死你了 |
[11:30] | Can’t chat now | 但现在不能聊天 |
[11:32] | Allow me to quote Navjot Singh Sidhu: | 我想引用纳夫觉特·辛格哈·辛德杜的一句话 |
[11:34] | Flirting turns the head. | 调情会分心 |
[11:36] | Eyes on the road instead. | 看路请专心 |
[11:39] | Bye, sweety. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[11:48] | Allow me. | 我来吧 |
[11:51] | Have a good day. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[11:54] | Hey, Walter. Here. | 嘿 沃尔特 给你 |
[12:01] | What. | 你在干嘛 |
[12:02] | Excuse me, madam. | 美女 请留步 |
[12:04] | Madam. Madam, I… | 美女 美女 我 |
[12:08] | Why? | 什么 |
[12:13] | Give me my keys | 请把钥匙还给我 |
[12:17] | You speak Tamil? | 你会说泰米尔语吗 |
[12:19] | – Keys! – Kiss? | -钥匙 -亲吻 |
[12:21] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:23] | Not that kiss. Keys. | 不是吻 是钥匙 |
[12:25] | You are not understanding. | 看来你不懂 |
[12:26] | Okay. I just want the big one. | 好吧 我只想要那个大的 |
[12:30] | I don’t want small, | 我不要小的 |
[12:32] | small I have duplicate. | 小的那把我有备份的 |
[12:35] | Can you take it out please. | 请你把它掏出来好吗 |
[12:36] | Pervert. | 变态 |
[12:44] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:46] | It’s nothing | 没事… |
[12:49] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[12:50] | The usual | 老样子 |
[12:53] | Akashi. | 阿卡什 |
[12:54] | Someone called him Jackie Chan again | 又有人叫他成龙了 |
[12:57] | I am not Jackie Chan. | 我不是成龙 |
[12:59] | Not every Chinese is Jackie Chan. | 不是每个中国人都叫成龙 |
[13:03] | Mr.Jackie Chan. Sit down. | 成龙先生 坐下 |
[13:08] | Seeing all of you gives me no pleasure. | 我没什么兴趣见你们 |
[13:11] | I’m here to tell you | 我今天来是想告诉你们 |
[13:14] | we have a new video game contract | 公司刚签了一份电子游戏的合同 |
[13:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:17] | For sale in India, too | 这个游戏也将在印度发行 |
[13:20] | Your last games flopped | 你们上一个游戏做得很失败 |
[13:24] | If this game flops… | 如果这次再失败 |
[13:25] | the department closes | 这个部门就要取消了 |
[13:27] | I will have to shut it down. | 我会让它从此消失 |
[13:30] | I won’t fire anyone. | 不过我不会炒掉你们 |
[13:32] | I’ll start a restaurant | 我会开一家餐厅 |
[13:35] | Where you you.. | 在那里 你 你 |
[13:36] | you and you will… | 你 还有你 |
[13:38] | be waiters | 将会当服务生 |
[13:41] | And Mr.Shekar. | 而你 沙卡先生 |
[13:44] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[13:45] | And you shall be the main cook | 将会成为主厨 |
[13:50] | Making idli, vada, dosa, sambar… | 做黑绿豆米饼 炸豆饼 煎饼 蔬菜杂烩 |
[13:52] | and chutney | 还有酸辣酱 |
[13:55] | Any problem? | 有问题吗 |
[13:57] | Does anyone else have a problem? | 有人有问题吗 |
[13:59] | Shekhar? Say something. | 沙卡 说点什么 |
[14:00] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | Come on. | 快说句话 |
[14:02] | What? | 什么 |
[14:03] | Sir, excuse me, sir. I have a problem, | 老板 抱歉 老板 我有一个问题 |
[14:08] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么问题 |
[14:15] | I can’t make idlis | 我不会做黑绿豆米饼 |
[14:19] | Dosas? | 那煎饼呢 |
[14:20] | Dosas? Plain,masala,rava,onion,veg,non-veg | 煎饼 简单的 加洋葱 加蔬菜的或不加都行 |
[14:26] | No idlis | 除了黑绿豆米饼 |
[14:27] | Good. I hope you don’t mind. Great. | 很好 我希望您不介意 你真能干 |
[14:30] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢夸奖 |
[14:43] | Honey, I am home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[14:51] | Sonia. | 索尼娅 |
[14:55] | Sweety. | 亲爱的 |
[14:57] | You papa pancake | 去你爸爸的煎饼 |
[14:59] | Yummy, thank you. | 味道不错 谢谢 |
[15:00] | Brother buttercup | 去你哥哥的屎蛋 |
[15:02] | You work too hard | 你工作太辛苦了 |
[15:04] | Just condom | 就安全套啦(不标准的泰米尔语) |
[15:06] | Your Tamil is naughty | 你说的泰米尔语很逗趣 |
[15:10] | You mean a tiny bit | 你想说的应该是有一点吧 |
[15:11] | You never take me seriously | 你从来都不认真对我 |
[15:14] | Wait till my book becomes a bestseller | 等着看我的作品成为最畅销书吧 |
[15:18] | My thesis on cuss words | 我关于脏话的论文 |
[15:22] | is important for India. | 对印度来说很重要 |
[15:24] | A must for every Indian woman | 是每个印度女人必需的 |
[15:27] | You’re Sonia Subramaniam. Not Sonia Gandhi | 你是索尼娅·苏巴马廉 不是索尼娅·甘地 |
[15:31] | Why do cuss words pick on mothers? And sisters? | 为什么脏话总是骂人家的母亲 还有姊妹 |
[15:35] | Why not fathers? Brothers? | 为什么不是骂别人的父亲或是兄弟 |
[15:37] | I am not responsible for it. | 这可与我无关 |
[15:39] | When my thesis is done, women all over India | 等我论文完成 全印度的女性 |
[15:44] | will puff up their chests | 就能挺起她们的胸膛 |
[15:47] | Too bold | 挺过头了 |
[15:48] | OK. They’ll proudly say: | 好吧 她们会骄傲的说 |
[15:51] | You papa pancake | 去你爸的煎饼 |
[15:53] | Big buttercup | 大屎蛋 |
[15:55] | You uncle undie | 你叔个老不死 |
[15:57] | Why is the song so loud? | 为何音乐放那么大声 |
[15:59] | I’m talking, not singing | 我在说话 不是在唱歌 |
[16:01] | No,no,not you. darling,One second. | 不 不 不是你 亲爱的 等一下 |
[16:04] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[16:05] | Why you… | 你怎么 |
[16:06] | Prateek,Prateek. | 普尔提 普尔提 |
[16:09] | What, father? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[16:10] | Lower that volume | 音量关小点 |
[16:11] | What? | 什么 |
[16:12] | Lower that volume | 音量关小点 |
[16:14] | I of course. | 我会的 |
[16:15] | So… | 那么 |
[16:16] | You are banging the… | 你居然敢摔 |
[16:18] | Put it down! | 关小一点 |
[16:25] | I am watching you, little rascal. | 我盯着你呢 小混蛋 |
[16:26] | I am watching you. | 我盯着你呢 |
[16:27] | What is it, Shekhar? | 怎么了 沙卡 |
[16:29] | He slams the door on me. | 他冲我摔门 |
[16:30] | Come here! Its dinner time. | 过来 吃晚餐了 |
[16:32] | You drive me mad Just wait | 你把我气疯了 等一下… |
[16:33] | Come on.Let’s go eat | 走 吃饭去了 |
[16:34] | Little rascal. | 小混蛋 |
[16:43] | Shekhar! Tell us about your new video game | 沙卡 跟我说说你的新电子游戏 |
[16:46] | Of course, of course. After all it is for kids. | 当然 当然 毕竟是为孩子做的 |
[16:50] | Dude. | 小盆友 |
[16:51] | No, dad. Its dude. | 不对 爸爸 是小朋友 |
[16:53] | Like, dude with attitude. Dude. | 就像 小朋友和花盆读音不同 小朋友 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | A brand new game | 这次是一个全新的游戏 |
[17:00] | A new hero… | 新的英雄 |
[17:02] | Heroes bore | 英雄们要诞生了 |
[17:05] | I hate heroes. Heroes are boring. | 我讨厌英雄 英雄很无聊 |
[17:08] | Old or new | 都是一个套路 |
[17:09] | Don’t you like heroes? Do you prefer villains? | 你不喜欢英雄 你喜欢反派 |
[17:12] | Yes. Villains are awesome. They have no rules | 对 反派多酷啊 无拘无束 |
[17:16] | They just win. Anyone comes in their way…bam! | 胜利是唯一目的 有人挡道的话 砰 |
[17:21] | You be careful. | 你给我小心点 |
[17:23] | Take my advice. | 听我的 |
[17:24] | Make a game with a villain who never loses | 做一个反派永不失败的游戏 |
[17:28] | You are speaking absolute nonsense. | 你就是废话连篇 |
[17:30] | The hero always win | 英雄才是常胜的 |
[17:33] | Truth and goodness win | 真理和仁慈必胜 |
[17:36] | Yes right, dad. Just like you. | 你说得对 爸爸 跟你一样 |
[17:39] | My father, my hero. | 我的父亲 我的英雄 |
[17:40] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[17:42] | Don’t be a smartypant. | 不要自作聪明 |
[17:45] | Allow me to quote… | 请让我引用 |
[17:47] | Late Mr. V. Shantaram. | 已故的维·桑塔兰先生说的话 |
[17:49] | Tread the right path | 走正确的路 |
[17:51] | Combat evil, so with a smile… | 和邪恶斗争 我们便可带着微笑 |
[17:56] | you die | 逝去 |
[18:01] | Good night, dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[18:02] | What goodnight? The discussion is not over. | 干嘛就晚安啦 我们还没讨论完昵 |
[18:05] | One slap. One, one… | 击个掌 就一下 一下 |
[18:06] | Shekar. | 沙卡 |
[18:07] | I will give him one. | 我要给他一巴掌 |
[18:09] | Shekar. | 沙卡 |
[18:12] | V. Shantaram? | 是维·桑塔兰吗 |
[18:13] | Yes, really. Really. | 对啊 真的 真的 |
[18:15] | V. Shantaram. | 维·桑塔兰 |
[18:16] | Right. | 很好 |
[18:18] | Goodnight, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | I will have all the noodles and curd by myself. | 面条和炼乳都是我的了 |
[18:24] | The villain never loses | 反派不失败啊 |
[18:26] | How is it possible? Never loses | 怎么可能永不失败 |
[18:36] | Beloved. Beloved. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[18:42] | Beloved. Beloved. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[18:48] | I’ll show you bad | 我来跳『真棒』给你看 |
[18:51] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干嘛 |
[18:53] | Hurry up. Time for school | 快走吧 要上学了 |
[18:56] | Dad will take you today. | 今天爸爸送你们 |
[18:57] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[18:58] | We’ll be late if Dad drives | 爸爸送 我们肯定迟到的 |
[19:01] | Driving Miss Daisy! | 他开车像个女人似的 |
[19:03] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[19:08] | I’m bad. | 我真棒 |
[19:21] | Dance with me. | 来和我跳舞 |
[19:32] | That is your dad, right? | 这是你爸爸 对吧 |
[19:34] | No. | 不是 |
[19:45] | Okay. Bye, children. | 到了 再见 孩子们 |
[19:48] | Bye, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[19:49] | Bye little April. | 再见 小可爱 |
[19:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:52] | Prateek, come here… | 普尔提 过来 过来 |
[19:55] | Come, come, come. | 来 来 来 |
[19:57] | Dad. You know I don’t do that. | 爸爸 你知道我不会那么做的 |
[19:59] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 我知道 |
[20:02] | I want to tell you something | 我想告诉你些事情 |
[20:04] | You like villains? | 你喜欢反派 |
[20:05] | I’ll make you a villain… | 我会为你做一个反派 |
[20:09] | mightier than the hero | 比英雄还强大 |
[20:10] | He’ll never lose | 从不失败 |
[20:13] | You like that, don’t you? Give me your hand. | 你会喜欢的 对吧 把手给我 |
[20:17] | But never forget, Prateek | 但不要忘了 普尔提 |
[20:20] | Evil is wicked and bad | 魔鬼是邪恶无比的 |
[20:23] | Allow me to quote myself: | 请允许我引用自己的话 |
[20:25] | Sell your soul to the Devil | 向魔鬼出卖你的灵魂 |
[20:26] | and evil’s shadow won’t leave you | 其阴霾永远笼罩你 |
[20:29] | Sell your soul to the Devil | 向魔鬼出卖你的灵魂 |
[20:30] | and evil’s shadow won’t leave you | 其阴霾永远笼罩你 |
[20:32] | Shadow. | 阴霾 |
[20:33] | Means shadow | 就是影子 |
[20:35] | Whatever? | 随便啦 |
[20:36] | Whatever is good. | 什么都好 |
[20:39] | World’s bad villain. | 绝世大反派 |
[20:47] | Today’s lesson is on LAN. | 今天我们讲”LAN” |
[20:49] | Local Area Network. | 即局域网络 |
[20:51] | Who’s Lucifer? | 谁是路西法 |
[20:54] | When I play video games… | 我玩游戏时的… |
[20:55] | my gaming name is Lucifer | 我在游戏中的化名是路西法 |
[20:59] | WLAN. Wireless LAN. | WLAN 是无线局域网的缩写 |
[21:01] | Allows interconnectivity between computers. | 可以让电脑之间相互连接 |
[21:09] | Ms. Boyle can log on to our computers | 波伊尔老师能登录到我们的电脑上 |
[21:13] | Now I will seek connection to all of your computers. | 现在我会尝试连接你们的电脑 |
[21:17] | So then monitor appears on this projection. | 你们的屏幕画面就会出现在这个显示器上 |
[21:20] | She’ll ask for permission. We say no | 她会发送请求的 我们拒绝 |
[21:26] | Fatso says yes | 胖子会接受 |
[21:31] | I’ve hacked and he is jacked. | 我已经侵入了他的电脑 |
[21:33] | And I am sending the invitation now. | 现在我就要发送请求了 |
[21:40] | Let’s see who will be | 我们来看看谁会 |
[21:42] | the first person to accept my request. | 第一个接受请求 |
[21:46] | Billy. Thank you,Billy, | 比利 谢谢你 比利 |
[21:49] | for accepting my invitation. | 谢谢你接受请求 |
[21:50] | Let’s see what Billy has to share. | 来看看比利要和我们分享什么 |
[22:05] | Billy, out. | 比利 滚出去 |
[22:09] | I have a great idea for our new video game | 我对咱们的游戏有个很不错的想法 |
[22:13] | We’ll create… | 我们将创造一个 |
[22:15] | the mightiest… | 史上最强大的 |
[22:16] | Hero. | 英雄 |
[22:17] | Villain. | 反派 |
[22:18] | Villain? | 反派 |
[22:19] | Yes, villain. | 没错 反派 |
[22:20] | villain? why? | 反派 为什么 |
[22:21] | Because,Jenny.Villains are awesome. | 因为 詹妮 反派很牛 |
[22:24] | What do you say, Akashi. | 你觉得呢 阿卡什 |
[22:25] | Cool. | 棒极了 |
[22:29] | For Prateek, right? | 一个很帅的反派 是吗 |
[22:34] | Yes | 没错 |
[22:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:37] | Joy will last longer than grief. Don’t lose hope. | 欢喜总多于痛苦 不要失去希望 |
[22:44] | If we are together | 如果我们在一起 |
[22:48] | why to feel afraid during the journey? | 何必担心那旅途 |
[22:53] | With wings beneath our feet. | 乘着足下之翼 |
[22:59] | You and I will fly away. | 你我飞向远方 |
[23:05] | Walk along with joy. | 带着快乐向前走 |
[23:08] | If the path is open, regardless of where we meet | 既然地球是圆的 无论何处相见 |
[23:10] | the destination will begin from there. | 终点始于此处 |
[23:16] | Walk along with joy. | 带着快乐向前走 |
[23:18] | If the path is open, regardless of where we meet | 既然地球是圆的 无论何处相见 |
[23:21] | the destination will begin from there. | 终点始于此处 |
[23:26] | Don’t worry about a thing now. | 你现在起无需烦恼 |
[23:27] | Because I will be right by your side. | 因为我永在你左右 |
[23:29] | I will be right by your side. | 常伴你身旁 |
[23:31] | Don’t worry about a thing now. | 你现在起无需烦恼 |
[23:33] | Because I will be holding you tight. | 因为我永在你左右 |
[23:35] | I will be holding you tight. | 常伴你身旁 |
[23:37] | Don’t worry about a thing now. | 你现在起无需烦恼 |
[23:39] | Because I will be right by your side. | 因为我永在你左右 |
[23:41] | I will be right by your side. | 常伴你身旁 |
[23:43] | Don’t worry about a thing now. | 现在起不再烦恼 |
[23:45] | Because I will be holding you tight. | 因为我会一直在你身旁 |
[23:47] | Okay, boys and girls. | 好了 各位 |
[23:48] | A name for our villain? | 给我们的大反派取个名字吧 |
[23:51] | Come boys! | 快点 伙计们 |
[23:52] | We can’t keep calling himRandom Access Version One? | 我们总不能一直叫他随机存储版本吧 |
[23:55] | We have to think of some good name. | 我们得想个厉害的名字 |
[23:57] | Dracula. | 德古拉(吸血鬼伯爵) |
[23:58] | No, no. You say. | 不 不行 你说 |
[23:59] | Raaka. | 拉卡 |
[24:00] | Guys, guys come on. | 各位 各位 来吧 |
[24:01] | It’s staring you in the face | 名字不就在你们眼前 |
[24:03] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[24:05] | Random Access Version One. | 随机存储版本 |
[24:07] | Ra.One | 魔王 |
[24:08] | What’s that Ra.One? | 什么啊Ra.One |
[24:10] | Raavan! | 拉万(《复仇》主角) |
[24:12] | Hey yo! | 嗨哟 |
[24:13] | The demon Raavan? | 那个魔鬼拉万 |
[24:15] | Why not? | 不好吗 |
[24:16] | A modern day Raavan | 一个现代魔王 |
[24:18] | Hey yo. Wild idea! | 嗨哟 真是个疯狂的主意 |
[24:21] | I like Ra. One it is very dangerous. | 我喜欢魔王 充满危险气息 |
[24:24] | What about the hero’s name? | 那英雄应该叫什么名字 |
[24:27] | Oh! yes yes. Any idea of the good one. | 哦 对 对 有想法吗 |
[24:32] | Good One G.One? | 正面人物 勇者 |
[24:35] | Dose it mean anything in Indian? | 正面人物 勇者这在印度语中有什么含义吗 |
[24:37] | G.One means life | 勇者意昧着生命 |
[24:40] | Ra.One = danger. G.One = life | 魔王代表危险 勇者代表生命 |
[24:55] | Come on. Come on. Okay. | 推 推 好了 |
[25:09] | If your dreams are hiding somewhere. | 如果你的梦深藏某处 |
[25:14] | If you are hesitating to take a step. | 如果你在犹豫是否踏出这一步 |
[25:19] | I will make your dreams come true in an instant. | 我能让你瞬间圆梦 |
[25:25] | I will again adorn it in the sky, beyond the stars. | 我会将它装饰天空 在星星的更远处 |
[25:30] | I will convert it into joy for you. | 我悲伤的人生 |
[25:33] | I will convert it into joy for you. | 会因你变成乐途 |
[25:37] | Walk along with joy. | 带着快乐向前走 |
[25:40] | If the path is open, regardless of where we meet… | 既然地球是圆的 无论何处相见 |
[25:43] | the destination will begin from there. | 终点始于此处 |
[25:48] | Walk along with joy. | 带着快乐向前走 |
[25:51] | Just like Jackie Chan. | 就像成龙一样 |
[25:55] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[25:59] | Don’t worry about a thing now. | 现在起不再烦恼 |
[26:01] | Because I will be right by your side. | 因为我会一直在你身旁 |
[26:02] | I will be right by your side. | 我会一直在你身旁 |
[26:04] | Jenny A birthday gift. | 詹妮 生日礼物 |
[26:10] | Don’t worry about a thing now. | 现在起不再烦恼 |
[26:12] | Because I will be right by your side. | 因为我会一直在你身旁 |
[26:14] | I will be right by your side. | 我会一直在你身旁 |
[26:16] | What’s up? | 干什么 |
[26:17] | The hero must have a face | 英雄的脸需要原型啊 |
[26:19] | I will be holding you tight. | 我会紧紧抓住你 |
[26:21] | Don’t worry about a thing now. | 现在起不再烦恼 |
[26:23] | Because I will be right by your side. | 因为我会永在你左右 |
[26:25] | I will be right by your side. | 常伴你身旁 |
[26:27] | Don’t worry about a thing now. | 现在起不再烦恼 |
[26:29] | Because I will be holding you tight. | 因为我会紧紧抓住你 |
[26:38] | Good job Jenney He’s spectacular. | 干得好 詹妮 很惊人 |
[26:40] | I mean, terrific smile | 我是说 狰狞的笑容 |
[26:44] | Smile?I didn’t program a smile. | 笑容 我没设计笑容啊 |
[26:49] | Didn’t you? | 没有吗 |
[26:51] | Why is he smiling? | 那他怎么在笑 |
[26:55] | Is he learning things by himself? | 难道他自己会学 |
[27:07] | Okay. Now everyone look closely. | 好 大家过来看 |
[27:13] | The game’s main part | 这是游戏的核心部分 |
[27:17] | The HART | 芯 |
[27:19] | Ah! Heart is in within. | 哦 就是心脏嘛 |
[27:21] | Not heart. Always talking romantic. | 不是心脏 没那么浪漫 |
[27:25] | Not that heart, | 不是那个心 |
[27:26] | the HART is Hertz Amplifying Resonance Transmitter. | 芯就是赫兹共振放大发射器的缩写 |
[27:30] | It gives the players their power | 给角色提供动力 |
[27:39] | As the players go from level to level… | 当玩家逐步升级 |
[27:42] | the HART’s power increases,the colour intensifies | 芯动力增加 颜色变深 |
[27:46] | And now,let me come to the most interesting part. | 现在 让我们进入最引人入胜的部分 |
[27:50] | If the HART is not connected to G.One and Ra.One | 如果芯没有连接勇者或魔王 |
[27:56] | you cannot destroy them | 他们就不会被摧毁 |
[28:03] | If you destroy the HART, they won’t die | 如果毁掉心脏 他们就会死 |
[28:06] | No, no, sir. | 不 不 先生 |
[28:17] | Destroy their bodies, they won’t die either | 即使躯体摧毁了 他们也不会死 |
[28:21] | Connect them to their HARTs then destroy them | 而连上芯 就能摧毁他们了 |
[28:28] | When does that happen? | 什么时候可以呢 |
[28:29] | Only on level three. | 只有在第3关的时候 |
[28:32] | The players get an anti-HART gun with one bullet | 玩家会得到1把只有1发子弹的攻芯枪 |
[28:38] | The first to hit the target wins | 先打中者胜 |
[28:44] | The player who misses… | 失败的玩家 |
[28:50] | So the HART is their strength? And weakness? | 所以芯是他们的动力也是软肋 |
[28:55] | Let me also be… | 也让我… |
[28:56] | Allow me to be as romantic as Jenny. | 请允许我像詹妮一样浪漫一下 |
[28:58] | A hero isn’t made of muscle or metal | 一个英雄不是肌肉和装备组成的 |
[29:02] | A superhero is made or undone by his heart alone | 一个超级英雄的成败均在于内心 |
[29:05] | Wow. | 哇 |
[29:06] | Great! Great! | 很棒吧 很棒吧 |
[29:31] | See? The movie villain lost, | 看到没 电影里的反派输了 |
[29:33] | the hero won.Very good.I like. | 英雄赢了 真好 我喜欢 |
[29:36] | That’s why the film bombed. | 这正是电影的败笔 |
[29:38] | The villain was cool | 反派多酷啊 |
[29:39] | Not cool. A bloody fool, a chain-smoker | 一点也不酷 一个残忍的白痴 大烟鬼 |
[29:42] | Smoking kills | 吸烟害死人 |
[29:44] | See! This kid is smoking | 看见没 这孩子在抽烟 |
[29:46] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[29:47] | I must talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[29:48] | Hey little boy. – Let’s go. | 嘿 小鬼 小鬼 -我们走吧 |
[29:50] | Little boy. Your Mom knows you smoke? | 小鬼 你妈知道你抽烟吗 |
[29:53] | – Sure! – I see. | -当然 -我明白了 |
[29:56] | But she doesn’t know I kill | 但是她不知道我杀人 |
[29:58] | With a fork? | 用叉子 |
[30:01] | – A nail cutter – A knife. | -指甲刀 -是刀 |
[30:03] | He’s flashing a knife. | 他亮出了一把刀 |
[30:05] | And he isn’t a small child either. | 他可不是小孩了 |
[30:06] | We can smash his teeth in | 爸爸 别怕 |
[30:08] | We can smash his teeth in. | 我们会把他打得满地找牙 |
[30:09] | Your wallet! | 把钱包掏出来 |
[30:12] | Of course,sir.Of course. | 好的 先生 当然 |
[30:13] | Dad, give him a slap. | 爸爸 揍他一拳 |
[30:15] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[30:16] | Here’s the money, sir. Plus a tip. | 给你钱 先生 还有小费 |
[30:20] | Dad, A slap,please! Slap. | 爸爸 揍他 快揍他 |
[30:22] | What else do you have? | 身上还有什么 |
[30:23] | That’s all I have, sir. | 我只有这些了 先生 |
[30:25] | I gave you everything I had, sir. | 我什么都能给你了 先生 |
[30:27] | Don’t move. | 待在那别动 |
[30:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[30:29] | You haven’t seen me okey. | 咱们没见过 明白吗 |
[30:31] | Now count to 2000 | 现在开始 数到2000 |
[30:33] | Good number sir. That’s my lucky number. | 好数字 先生 是我的幸运数呢 |
[30:35] | Don’t slip on the wet road, sir. | 小心路滑 先生 |
[30:38] | Goodnight, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[30:42] | See? I scared him off | 看见没 我把他吓跑了 |
[30:46] | But he might return. | 但他可能还会回来 |
[30:48] | Start counting. Good practice. one two.. | 来数数吧 锻炼一下 一 二 |
[30:53] | Yeah right, dad. | 得了吧 爸爸 |
[30:54] | 1000… Prateek. | 1000 普尔提 |
[30:55] | Prateek, wait! Prateek. | 普尔提 等等 普尔提 |
[30:57] | You didn’t even fight back.You coward | 你都不还击 你这个懦夫 |
[31:02] | No, Prateek. I’m not a coward | 不 普尔提 我不是懦夫 |
[31:06] | I didn’t hit him because he could’ve hurt you | 我没揍他是因为他可能会伤害你 |
[31:09] | Allow me to quote the great Mahatma Gandhi | 让我引用圣雄甘地的一句话 |
[31:12] | An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind | 以眼还眼 世界只会更盲目 |
[31:14] | I’m no coward, Prateek | 我不是懦夫 普尔提 |
[31:20] | I am… Hey… | 我只是 嗨 |
[31:28] | Okay, Akashi. | 好的 阿卡什 |
[31:29] | One last time. I mean one last time. | 最后一次 真的最后一次 |
[31:31] | – Let’s try. – One last time. | -我们试一下 -最后一次了 |
[31:43] | Alright, guys. | 好 伙计们 |
[31:45] | South-India Coffee break. | 南印度咖啡时间到了 |
[31:46] | That means we meet tomorrow. Bye. | 明天见啦 再见 |
[32:02] | Check the system. | 检查下系统 |
[32:03] | Somebody go and check the main system. | 谁去检查中央系统 |
[32:05] | Okay, okay, I am going to check it. | 好的 好的 我去检查 |
[32:08] | Why is it constantly back… | 为什么这玩意不断复原 |
[32:11] | sizing inside it? | 内部能量 |
[32:13] | What happened there? | 怎么回事 |
[32:15] | Come on, guys. | 快点 伙计们 |
[32:17] | The launch is in two days. | 两天后就要推出了 |
[32:19] | We can’t have a problem | 我们不能出任何差错 |
[32:39] | Ladies and Gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[32:41] | Barron Industries present… | 巴伦公司推出一款 |
[32:45] | a unique and spectacular game | 独一无二的精彩游戏 |
[32:54] | Thank you my darlings. Thank you very much. | 感谢亲爱的你们 非常感谢 |
[32:58] | Akashi’s mom. | 阿卡什的妈妈 |
[33:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:01] | My better. | 我妻子 |
[33:02] | Now hold your breath! | 屏住呼吸 |
[33:04] | Barron Industries presents for the first time ever. | 巴伦公司首次推出的游戏 |
[33:07] | Ra.One. | 魔王 |
[33:19] | Relax. Shekhar. | 放松 沙卡 |
[33:21] | Year 2050 | 2050年 |
[33:25] | The world lies in ruin. | 世界毁灭 |
[33:29] | A villain never seen before… | 一个前所未闻的反派 |
[33:32] | spreads terror in his wake | 携着恐怖气息觉醒 |
[33:37] | An evil villain reigns | 一个邪恶的反派统治了世界 |
[33:41] | Created out of history’s ten most evil men | 造出了史无前例的十大恶人 |
[33:46] | he is undefeatable | 他坚不可摧 |
[33:48] | An invincible villain | 一个无敌的反派 |
[33:50] | With the power to invade and control our minds | 拥有侵入和控制我们思想的力量 |
[33:56] | He is equal to ten villains rolled in one. Ra.One. | 他能以一敌十 他就是魔王 |
[34:03] | Waging war! My only duty | 战斗 我唯一的使命 |
[34:12] | Wow. | 哇 |
[34:13] | Prateek. Ra.One,The ultimate villain. | 普尔提 魔王 是终极反派 |
[34:17] | He can change form. Turn into a man or woman | 他会变形 男女都能变 |
[34:22] | Wired with artificial intelligence | 还具有人工智能 |
[34:26] | Ra.One adapts transforms | 魔王能根据环境变形 |
[34:30] | New forms, new moves | 不同的造型 招式也不同 |
[34:32] | Never the same threat | 绝不重样 |
[34:38] | Good morning. | 早上好 阿姨 |
[34:40] | To fight Ra.One,the player has a Superhero | 为了对抗魔王 玩家可以操控一个超级英雄 |
[34:45] | All players get a control suit | 所有玩家都有一套控制装备 |
[34:47] | Wear it and get connected | 穿上就能控制游戏角色 |
[34:50] | Wear it and get connected to your Superhero | 穿上它 连接你的超级英雄 |
[34:55] | I am on. | 准备完毕 |
[34:59] | Hey Jackie Chan. | 嘿 成龙 |
[35:03] | He is not Jackie Chan. | 他不是成龙 |
[35:05] | Every player can be G.One | 每个玩家都可以是勇者 |
[35:09] | A superhero with a heart. | 带芯的超级英雄 |
[35:12] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[35:13] | Superhero. | 超级英雄 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:17] | He is looking hot, isn’t he? | 他看起来很性感 不是吗 |
[35:20] | So hot. | 真性感 |
[35:21] | Let’s play. | 开始游戏 |
[36:32] | Mom,I want to play | 妈妈 我想玩 |
[36:35] | No party for me | 派对与我无关 |
[36:38] | Akashi. | 阿卡什 |
[36:39] | I want to play the game now. Please. | 我现在就想玩 求你了 |
[36:41] | Shekhar, its okay. | 沙卡 没问题 |
[36:42] | Come on, come on. Come with me. | 过来 过来 跟我来 |
[36:44] | Prateek liked the game | 普尔提喜欢这游戏 |
[36:48] | Thank you, Jenny. | 谢谢 詹妮 |
[36:54] | Same name. Lucifer. | 还用那个名字 路西法 |
[36:57] | Yes, Lucifer. | 是的 路西法 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:02] | Ground rule. Game begins. | 程序启动 游戏开始 |
[37:04] | Level one. Power blast. | 第1关 能量爆炸 |
[37:07] | Come,Ra.One! Kick-ass time | 来吧 魔王 痛扁时间到了 |
[37:10] | Welcome, Lucifer | 欢迎 路西法 |
[37:13] | Welcome to the dark world of death | 欢迎来到阴冷的死亡世界 |
[37:18] | Zip it. Crap face. | 闭嘴 丑八怪 |
[37:20] | I am a gaming champion. | 我是游戏冠军 |
[37:23] | Good move. | 招式不错 |
[37:43] | Down. | 弯腰 |
[38:01] | Level two, killer combat. | 第2关 杀手格斗 |
[38:26] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:30] | Cheers | 干杯 |
[38:41] | Look out, look out. The siren’s blaring. | 小心 小心 警报鸣起 |
[38:44] | You drop it down. I can’t stop staring. | 你经过 我移不开视线 |
[38:53] | Your smile is so criminal. | 你的笑容如毒药 |
[38:55] | Your eyes are deceiving. | 你的双眼在撒谎 |
[38:59] | Yet I fell for you. | 我仍为你倾倒 |
[39:08] | Just like a criminal. | 就像一个迷途者 |
[39:10] | She’s burning like a fever. | 她像火一样燃烧 |
[39:12] | And I am a believer. | 而我虔诚的追随 |
[39:14] | She’s enchanting. | 她有一种魔力 |
[39:17] | Not just these eyes. | 不仅仅是这双眼 |
[39:21] | But your attitude’s full of mischief. | 但你的态度暧昧不明 |
[39:24] | It’s be criminal, way that booty going bop, bop, bop. | 它诱人 惹火地扭 扭 扭 |
[39:29] | It’s be criminal, way that party won’t stop, stop, stop. | 它诱人 派对不会停 停 停 |
[39:35] | Each day your Love Torments the heart | 你的爱每天 折磨我的心 |
[39:39] | Your sight steals my heart. | 你的双眸偷走我心 |
[39:42] | Each day your Love Torments the heart | 你的爱每天 折磨我的心 |
[39:46] | Your sight steals my heart. | 你的双眸偷走我的心 |
[39:49] | It’s be criminal, way that booty going bop, bop, bop. | 它诱人 惹火地扭 扭 扭 |
[40:04] | Every eye. Stares at me. | 每只眼 都凝视我 |
[40:07] | Stares at me. | 都凝视我 |
[40:09] | They stop and stare. | 他们驻足疑视我 |
[40:12] | My charisma’s radiant. | 我的魅力挡不住 |
[40:13] | My attitude’s graceful. | 我的姿态很优雅 |
[40:16] | It’s graceful. | 让我们优雅 |
[40:19] | Your attitude steal my slumber. | 你的态度让我失眠 |
[40:23] | And your hair does the rest. | 你的秀发偷走我睡意 |
[40:26] | So you tell us how do we save ourselves. | 告诉我们怎么自救 |
[40:30] | Because your eyes steal my heart. | 因为你的双眼偷走我的心 |
[40:33] | It’s be criminal, way that booty going bop, bop, bop. | 它诱人 惹火地扭 扭 扭 |
[40:38] | It’s be criminal, way that party won’t stop, stop, stop. | 它诱人 派对不会停 停 停 |
[40:44] | Each day your Love Torments the heart | 你的爱每天 折磨我的心 |
[40:48] | Your sight steals my heart. | 你的双眸偷走我的心 |
[40:51] | Each day your Love Torments the heart | 你的爱每天 折磨我的心 |
[40:56] | Your sight steals my heart. | 你的双眸偷走我的心 |
[40:59] | Slyly. | 顽皮 |
[41:00] | Slyly you stole… | 你顽皮地偷走… |
[41:03] | Slyly. | 顽皮 |
[41:04] | My breath. | 我的呼吸 |
[41:07] | Slyly. | 顽皮 |
[41:08] | She came in my dreams. | 她出现在我梦中 |
[41:11] | She got me losing my mind. | 她让我魂不守舍 |
[41:14] | Slyly. | 顽皮 |
[41:15] | Dwelled in my eyes. | 我满眼都是她 |
[41:17] | Slyly. | 顽皮 |
[41:18] | Came in my dreams. | 出现在我梦中 |
[41:21] | Slyly. | 顽皮 |
[41:22] | Gave me sleepless nights. | 让我彻夜无眠 |
[41:24] | She got me losing my mind. | 她让我魂不守舍 |
[41:30] | Your eyes are deceiving. | 你的双眼在说谎 |
[41:33] | Yet I fell for you. | 但我己为你倾倒 |
[41:42] | Just like a criminal. | 就像一个迷途者 |
[41:44] | She’s burning like a fever. | 她像火一样燃烧 |
[41:47] | And I am a believer. She’s enchanting. | 而我虔诚地追随 她有一种魔力 |
[41:52] | Not just these eyes. | 不仅仅是这双眼 |
[41:54] | But your attitude’s full of mischief. | 你的态度 暧昧不明 |
[41:58] | It’s be criminal, way that booty going bop, bop, bop. | 它诱人 惹火地扭 扭 扭 |
[42:04] | It’s be criminal, way that party won’t stop, stop, stop. | 它诱人 派对不会停 停 停 |
[42:09] | Each day your Love Torments the heart | 你的爱每天 折磨我的心 |
[42:13] | Your sight steals my heart. | 你的双眸偷走我的心 |
[42:17] | Each day your Love Torments the heart. | 你的爱每天 折磨我的心 |
[42:24] | Your sight steals my heart. | 你的双眸偷走我的心 |
[42:28] | Each day your Love Torments the heart | 你的爱每天 折磨我的心 |
[42:31] | Your sight steals my heart. | 你的双眸偷走我的心 |
[42:35] | Each day your Love Torments the heart. | 你的爱每天 折磨我的心 |
[42:42] | Your sight steals my heart. | 你的双眸偷走我的心 |
[42:46] | Criminal. | 诱人 |
[42:55] | Hey, Lucifer. Let’s go. | 喂 路西法 我们该走了 |
[42:57] | This stuff rocks. Where is dad? | 这家伙真耐打 爸爸在哪 |
[43:01] | Lucifer. The game isn’t over | 路西法 游戏还没结束 |
[43:05] | He’s down, waiting for you. Come on. | 他在下面等你 快点 |
[43:07] | I’m nearly at Level 3 | 我都快打到第3关了 |
[43:09] | I can whoop his ass. | 我会让他输得很难看的 |
[43:13] | No one defeats Ra. One and survives | 没人能从魔王手中生还 |
[43:16] | No one in office has crossed level one yet. | 研究室里还没人过得了第1关呢 |
[43:18] | Come back, Lucifer. | 回来 路西法 |
[43:20] | Or I’ll hunt you in the real world. | 否则我会去现实世界找你 |
[43:23] | Go ahead. I’ll fix you | 来啊 等着被修理吧 |
[43:32] | Ra.One never loses. | 魔王是战无不胜的 |
[43:42] | When the game ends, so does your life | 当游戏终止 你的生命也就到了尽头 |
[43:48] | You will die. | 你将迎接死亡 |
[43:50] | Lucifer will die. | 路西法会死在我的手中 |
[43:55] | You will die. | 迎接死亡吧 |
[44:29] | Sonia A problem with the game, I must go. | 索尼娅 游戏出了点问题 我得走了 |
[44:34] | – It’s okay. – Let’s go. | -去吧 -我们走 |
[44:36] | Bye bye | 拜拜 |
[44:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[44:39] | Dad | 爸 |
[44:43] | For you and Ra.One. | 这是给你和魔王的 |
[44:53] | I will see you, bye. | 一会见 拜 |
[44:54] | You mean everything to me. | 你就是我的一切 |
[44:58] | Why doesn’t Ra.One power down? | 那游戏怎么会无法关闭呢 |
[45:00] | – Let us have a drink. – Celebrate. | -来一杯吧 -庆祝一下 |
[45:02] | I don’t want to drink. | 我不想喝酒 |
[45:03] | Not you. Ra.One and me | 没说你 我在跟魔王说话 |
[45:06] | Come, come, come. You are not taking me seriously. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 你都没把我当回事 |
[45:08] | I will go check the mainframe room. | 我去检查主控室 |
[45:09] | You go and check the programming room. | 你去检查编程室 |
[45:11] | Now. | 马上 |
[45:18] | Ra.One sir, you were terrific today. | 魔王大人 你今天真是太棒啦 |
[45:21] | Really I tell you. Really, I… | 不是我夸你 真的 我… |
[45:36] | From me to you. | 给你这个 |
[45:41] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[45:48] | Today you are born. | 今天 你诞生了 |
[45:53] | I will go and check the programming room. | 我要去检查编程室了 |
[45:55] | But, I will be back. | 不过 我会回来的 |
[46:02] | I will see you. | 待会见 |
[46:16] | See you later, alligator. | 再见啦 大帅哥 |
[46:27] | – So? – So. | -怎么样 -什么 |
[46:29] | Liked the game? | 喜欢那游戏吗 |
[46:31] | Yeah! | 喜欢啊 |
[46:33] | Didn’t you want to just hug Dad? | 你当时其实想抱抱老爸吧 |
[46:35] | Mom, please. | 妈 拜托 |
[46:37] | Cool game. I’ll tell him | 我只想告诉他 这游戏酷毙了 |
[46:40] | So why didn’t you? | 那你怎么不说 |
[46:41] | We live in the same house. I can tell him tomorrow | 我们住在一起 明天再说也行啊 |
[46:45] | All right | 好吧 |
[46:46] | You felt like hugging him, right? | 那你当时想干嘛 |
[46:48] | Mom, stop. | 妈 别说了 |
[46:51] | – You wanted to hug him. – Mom, stop. | -你就是想抱抱他 -妈 别说了 |
[46:54] | Okay, Mr.Ra.One. | 好啦 魔王大人 |
[46:56] | Akashi says we can’t turn you off | 阿卡什说 他关不掉你了 |
[47:01] | Let us see. | 让我看看 |
[47:03] | Segmentation full. | 分离完毕 |
[47:08] | Ra.One not stopping? | 停不了了吗 |
[47:20] | Hello, Akashi. | 喂 阿卡什 |
[47:22] | Do you see anything unusual. | 你那边有什么异常吗 |
[47:24] | Ra.One’s not stopping. | 魔王游戏无法终止了 |
[47:28] | I told you so. | 我早说过了 |
[47:29] | Is the main-frame alright? | 主配线架有问题吗 |
[47:32] | I am looking. | 我正在看 |
[47:33] | The log is not. showing anything unusual. | 记录未显示任何异常 |
[47:37] | I will bring the GPU | 我带上图形处理器 |
[47:38] | and we will work on this together. Okay? | 我们一起检查吧 明白 |
[47:43] | Okay. I am… | 好 我这就… |
[47:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[47:55] | Fatal system error. | 致命系统错误 |
[48:01] | Fatal system error. | 致命系统错误 |
[48:05] | Fatal system error. | 致命系统错误 |
[48:08] | Fatal system error. | 致命系统错误 |
[49:39] | Where’s Ra.One? | 魔王去哪了 |
[50:20] | A rose? | 玫瑰 |
[51:06] | Who is there? | 谁在那 |
[51:23] | Lucifer has to die. | 路西法必须死 |
[51:26] | Lucifer must die. | 路西法必须死 |
[52:01] | Are you Lucifer? | 你是路西法吗 |
[52:13] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[52:15] | I am not Lucifer. | 我不是路西法 |
[52:17] | Then you are not use to me. | 你已经没用了 |
[52:25] | Akashi, pick up! | 阿卡什 快接啊 |
[52:40] | Akashi. | 阿卡什 |
[52:48] | Akashi. | 阿卡什 |
[52:56] | Akashi. | 阿卡什 |
[53:38] | Sonia. Prateek. Pick up the phone! | 索尼娅 普尔提 接电话啊 |
[54:20] | Ra.One. | 魔王 |
[54:25] | He’s broken out of the game? | 他从游戏里出来了 |
[54:29] | I want Lucifer | 我找路西法 |
[54:33] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[54:37] | I will finish him. | 我要杀了他 |
[54:42] | Are you Lucifer? | 你是路西法吗 |
[54:49] | Are you Lucifer? | 你是路西法吗? |
[54:55] | I am Lucifer | 我是路西法 |
[55:05] | I am Lucifer | 我就是路西法 |
[55:07] | You’re lying | 你在说谎 |
[55:58] | Yes, speaking. | 是 请讲 |
[57:02] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 为何你要缄默不语 |
[57:05] | Why turn your back on me? | 为何你要转身而去 |
[57:11] | How do I turn the clock back? | 我该如何回到过去 |
[57:18] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 为何你要缄默不语 |
[57:21] | Why turn your back on me? | 为何你要转身而去 |
[57:27] | How do I turn the clock back? | 我该如何回到过去 |
[57:34] | Without you, nights never end. | 失去你 我的天空是黑色的 |
[57:37] | Without you, I know no peace. | 失去你 我的心再无安宁 |
[57:41] | Without you, how can I live? | 没有你 我如何独活 |
[57:48] | My eyes fill with tears. | 我的眼中满含泪水 |
[57:51] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[57:54] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[57:58] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[58:01] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[58:04] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[58:07] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[58:10] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[58:13] | There’s a hole in the soul… | 心上有个缺口 |
[58:15] | because you take a little piece of me with you. | 是你将灵魂的一部分带走 |
[58:20] | There’s a hole in the soul… | 心上有个缺口 |
[58:22] | because you take a little piece of me with you. | 是你将灵魂的一部分带走 |
[58:26] | There’s a hole in the soul… | 心上有个缺口 |
[58:28] | because you take a little piece of me with you. | 是你将灵魂的一部分带走 |
[58:35] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[58:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[58:39] | Dad didn’t die in an accident | 爸爸并非死于车祸 |
[58:44] | Ra.One killed him | 是魔王杀了他 |
[58:47] | Ra.One. | 魔王 |
[58:48] | Ra.One. The game villain | 魔王 那个游戏里的大坏蛋 |
[58:52] | What are you saying? | 你在瞎说些什么啊 |
[59:15] | Do meet me… | 见面地点是 |
[59:17] | Hello. | 喂 |
[59:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[59:28] | I’m not going to India | 我不要去印度 |
[59:30] | Prateek, listen to me. | 普尔提 听我说 |
[59:31] | I must know how Dad died | 我要知道爸爸是怎么死的 |
[59:33] | It was an accident | 就是场交通事故 |
[59:36] | We’re leaving today | 我们今天就走 |
[59:38] | Not me And that’s final. | 反正我不走 就这么定了 |
[59:41] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[59:45] | You promised me you would return | 你曾许诺将回到我身边 |
[59:52] | Why tie me to you, if you won’t come back? | 你若一意孤行 为何让我心存执念 |
[59:58] | I wait with racing heart | 我心依旧 默默等你 |
[1:00:01] | I listen for your step | 侧耳听你脚步 |
[1:00:05] | I look in vain for you | 凝神盼你出现 |
[1:00:08] | My love | 我的爱人啊 |
[1:00:10] | I try and win you back | 用尽全身力气 试图赢回你心 |
[1:00:14] | I try and entice you | 使出浑身解数 妄想诱你归来 |
[1:00:18] | The flight… | 飞机就要… |
[1:00:25] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[1:00:28] | My eyes fill with tears. | 我的眼中满含泪水 |
[1:00:34] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[1:00:40] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[1:00:47] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[1:00:54] | My eyes fill with tears. | 泪水湿润了我的眼眶 |
[1:01:00] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[1:01:02] | My God! But, how? | 天哪 但是这怎么可能呢 |
[1:01:05] | Ra.One said he’d break out of the game and find me | 魔王曾说 要到现实世界来找我 |
[1:01:14] | Prateek, this control suit is for you | 普尔提 这件操作服是给你的礼物 |
[1:01:18] | Ra.One is the villain you wanted. But remember… | 魔王是你曾向往的反派 但请记住… |
[1:01:23] | If Ra.One is from evil, G.One is from my heart | 如果说魔王是邪恶的化身 勇者便来自我的内心 |
[1:01:35] | Millions of rays surround us of rays | 我们周围充斥着无数射线 |
[1:01:40] | Our technology lets you see the image… | 这种技术能让你不仅仅是看到图像 |
[1:01:44] | and touch it | 还能触摸它 |
[1:01:50] | If you ever get into trouble, G.One will look after you | 如果你有危险 勇者会给你力量 |
[1:01:54] | Play on the good side,dude. Love, dad. | 务必坚守正义 孩子 爱你的 爸爸 |
[1:01:59] | Akashi, its Prateek. | 阿卡什 我是普尔提 |
[1:02:01] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:02:02] | It’s Prateek. | 我是普尔提 |
[1:02:03] | Hello, Prateek. | 你好 普尔提 |
[1:02:05] | The office. | 我在研究室 |
[1:02:06] | It’s destroyed. | 这里已经被毁掉了 |
[1:02:08] | You were here with dad that night. | 那晚你和我爸在一起吧 |
[1:02:09] | Did anything happen? | 发生了什么吗 |
[1:02:11] | No. | 没什么 |
[1:02:13] | It was pretty quiet. | 一切都很正常 |
[1:02:17] | On the monitor it says Lucifer must die | 显示器上有路西法必须死几个字 |
[1:02:20] | Who is Lucifer? | 谁是路西法 |
[1:02:22] | It’s me, Akashi. That’s my gaming name. Didn’t you know? | 是我啊 阿卡什 那是我游戏里的名字 你忘了吗 |
[1:02:25] | Lucifer. Prateek. Of course I know. | 路西法 普尔提 我当然记得 |
[1:02:47] | Akashi. | 阿卡什 |
[1:02:48] | Who was… | 谁是 |
[1:02:53] | Ra.One has turned into Akashi | 魔王变成阿卡什了 |
[1:03:03] | I don’t like Chinese. | 我讨厌中国话 |
[1:03:11] | – Hello. – Mom. | -喂 -妈妈 |
[1:03:12] | Prateek Where are you? | 普尔提 你在哪里 |
[1:03:14] | I was right. Ra.One killed Dad | 我没事 是魔王杀了爸爸 |
[1:03:17] | He’s Akashi now | 他现在变成阿卡什了 |
[1:03:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪啊 |
[1:03:21] | Dad’s office | 爸爸的研究室 |
[1:03:22] | I’m coming | 我这就过来 |
[1:03:27] | The mainframe! | 这是主机 |
[1:03:32] | Prateek. Just hold this. | 普尔提 用这个 |
[1:03:34] | Connect the laptop to the mainframe | 把笔记本连到主机上 |
[1:03:35] | and try to login. | 试着登录 |
[1:03:41] | Now log on | 登录了 |
[1:03:43] | Upload Ra.One’s backup program | 加载魔王的备份程序 |
[1:03:46] | It’s missing | 它不见了 |
[1:03:47] | No backup program? | 备份程序不见了 |
[1:03:50] | We will have to intercept this program. | 我们必须拦截这个程序 |
[1:03:52] | How can we stop him? | 可是怎么办呢 |
[1:03:53] | Has to be some way to stop Ra.One. | 一定要想办法阻止魔王啊 |
[1:03:55] | If you ever get into trouble, | 如果你有危险 |
[1:03:57] | G.One will look after you | 勇者会给你力量 |
[1:03:59] | There’s only one way to stop Ra.One G.One | 要想阻止魔王只有一个办法 用勇者 |
[1:04:03] | If Ra.One can break out, so can G.One | 魔王能突破游戏的束缚 勇者一定也能 |
[1:04:07] | Right. | 对 |
[1:04:09] | Ra.One’s latest programs must be in the mainframe. | 魔王的最新程序应该在主机里 |
[1:04:11] | We’ll copy Ra.One’s data and get G.One out | 我们要复制魔王的数据 把勇者放出来 |
[1:04:15] | – Load this program. – Okay. | -加载程序 -好 |
[1:04:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:04:52] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:04:53] | Jenny, I am here. | 詹妮 我到了 |
[1:04:54] | Akashi is heading to you | 阿卡什在找你们 |
[1:04:57] | What happened? Ra.One. | 怎么了 是魔王 |
[1:04:59] | Sonia called. | 索尼娅打来的 |
[1:05:00] | Ra.One is on his way. Go, Prateek! | 魔王已经来了 走吧 普尔提 |
[1:05:02] | No, I will have to try. | 不 我想再试试 |
[1:05:04] | I must release G.One now | 必须赶快把勇者放出来 |
[1:05:07] | Ra.One is looking for you Not for me. | 魔王找的是你 不是我 |
[1:05:11] | Please, go Prateek! | 拜托了 走吧 普尔提 |
[1:05:15] | Go! | 走啊 |
[1:05:22] | The HART | 芯 |
[1:05:48] | Prateek, go | 普尔提 走吧 |
[1:05:50] | Just Prateek. | 正好 普尔提 |
[1:05:52] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:06:09] | Mom Hurry | 妈妈 快 |
[1:06:12] | What is happening, Prateek? | 发生什么事了 普尔提 |
[1:06:15] | – What’s going on? – Let’s go. | -怎么了 -快走 |
[1:06:21] | Mom, faster. | 妈妈 快点 |
[1:06:23] | – Red light – Let’s go. | -是红灯啊 -走吧 |
[1:06:26] | Why is Akashi after us? | 阿卡什为什么跟着我们 |
[1:06:28] | It’s Ra.One. Not Akashi | 那不是阿卡什 是魔王 |
[1:06:44] | Step on it! | 快加速 |
[1:06:46] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[1:06:47] | He is after us, mom. Faster. | 他在追我们 妈妈 快 |
[1:07:13] | Mom, faster. | 妈妈 快点 |
[1:07:17] | How can Ra.One come out of the game? | 魔王是怎么从游戏里出来的 |
[1:07:18] | How can he turn into Akashi? What’s going on? | 他怎么又变成阿卡什了 到底怎么回事啊 |
[1:07:20] | I will tell you later. Drive faster. | 待会再告诉你 开快点 |
[1:07:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:07:48] | Don’t know | 不知道 |
[1:07:49] | Lost him | 看不见了 |
[1:07:52] | He’s got a bike | 他骑了辆摩托车 |
[1:08:00] | Turn right. | 右转 |
[1:08:11] | – Where are we? – Go! | -这是哪 -别停 |
[1:08:15] | Right turn. | 向右 |
[1:08:32] | Faster. | 快 |
[1:08:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:08:55] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[1:09:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:09:58] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:09:59] | Yes. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[1:10:06] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[1:12:42] | You missed, G.One. | 你打偏了 勇者 |
[1:13:32] | But, mom… | 可是妈妈.. |
[1:13:33] | Enough about Ra.One and G.One. | 别再提魔王和勇者了 |
[1:13:35] | We’re going to India | 我们这就去印度 |
[1:13:36] | There’s no Ra.One and no G.One. | 那边没有魔王也没有勇者 |
[1:13:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:14:43] | Come on, Prateek Hurry. | 走吧 普尔提 快点 |
[1:14:45] | We are late. | 已经迟了 |
[1:14:46] | WOkay, mom. Let’s go. | 好的 妈妈 走吧 |
[1:14:48] | Okay, mom. Let’s go. | 好的 妈妈 走吧 |
[1:14:52] | Okay, mom. Let’s go. | 好的 妈妈 走吧 |
[1:14:58] | Why is he coming? | 他怎么来了 |
[1:14:59] | G.One saved us | 勇者救了我们 |
[1:15:00] | Mom! G.One saved us | 妈妈 勇者救了我们 |
[1:15:02] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[1:15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:08] | Nice shirt, dude. | 这衣服真酷 老兄 |
[1:15:10] | Nice shirt, dude. | 这衣服真酷 老兄 |
[1:15:11] | You can’t come in that | 你不能就这么进去 |
[1:15:13] | Can’t come at all | 怎样都不能进去 |
[1:15:15] | We have to cover him | 我们给他变装啊 |
[1:15:17] | You have to cover me. | 你们给我变装 |
[1:15:18] | Mom’s scarf | 妈妈的丝巾 |
[1:15:20] | Mom’s scarf | 妈妈的丝巾 |
[1:15:21] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:15:23] | Hey you. You can’t park there. | 嗨 你 这里不能停车 |
[1:15:28] | I said no parking. | 我说这不能停车 |
[1:15:35] | I don’t get it | 这绝对不行 |
[1:15:36] | Try and understand | 再考虑考虑吧 |
[1:15:38] | Okay, quiet. Quiet. | 好了 别说了 安静 |
[1:15:40] | OK. How do we get this thing… | 就算这样 我们该怎么送这家伙 |
[1:15:44] | past the metal detector? | 通过金属探测器呢? |
[1:15:47] | Prateek, listen | 普尔提 听我说 |
[1:15:49] | He can’t come with us | 他不能跟我们走 |
[1:15:52] | There’s no way. | 我们没有办法 |
[1:15:54] | There’s always a way. | 总会有办法的 |
[1:15:57] | Will he do? | 他能过去吗 |
[1:16:02] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然能 |
[1:16:05] | Watch! G.One’s cool move | 看好了 勇者的招牌动作 |
[1:16:09] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:16:11] | This. | 干这个 |
[1:16:17] | Be like Ra.One | 你要像魔王一样 |
[1:16:20] | Act like him | 学他的做法 |
[1:16:22] | I can’t… | 我无法… |
[1:16:25] | be him | 变成他那样 |
[1:16:26] | I’m not as powerful | 我没那么强大 |
[1:16:28] | Protection? | 那还保护我们 |
[1:16:29] | Buttercups! | 没用的东西 |
[1:16:30] | Prateek, language. | 普尔提 注意言辞 |
[1:16:32] | Sorry, mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[1:16:34] | Pants off? | 要脱裤子吗 |
[1:16:45] | Step aside, sir. | 请靠边站 先生 |
[1:17:39] | Just go. | 过去吧 |
[1:18:20] | I won’t go | 我现在不走 |
[1:18:22] | Some taxi-driver you are | 你们这些出租司机 |
[1:18:23] | You will take us. That’s the rule | 你应该载我们 这是规定 |
[1:18:27] | I’ll take you | 我载你 |
[1:18:30] | Forget his silly taxi. Hop on | 别管他那破车 上车 |
[1:18:34] | Coming? | 来吗 |
[1:18:36] | Rot! | 不用 |
[1:18:37] | I will take her. | 我载她 |
[1:18:38] | A tight slap for you | 给你一巴掌 |
[1:18:41] | We’ll take her | 我们会载她 |
[1:18:43] | Who is it? | 他是谁 |
[1:18:49] | Stop that! | 住手 |
[1:18:50] | He’ll die | 他会死的 |
[1:18:51] | We’ll reset him and press play | 我们会重置他 然后按播放键 |
[1:18:54] | He’s a man, not a tape recorder | 他是个人 不是录音机 |
[1:18:57] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[1:18:59] | It’s no game | 这不是游戏 |
[1:19:00] | If someone dies… | 如果有人死了 |
[1:19:02] | they don’t return | 他们就永远不会回来了 |
[1:19:04] | They can | 他们可以的 |
[1:19:05] | A man changes outfits | 圣者知灵永存 仅是旧换新裳 |
[1:19:07] | A soul changes bodies and returns | 灵魂万劫不灭 永是亘古长存 |
[1:19:09] | Gita. Chapter 2, Verse 22 | 薄伽梵歌(印度教经典) 第2章 第22节 |
[1:19:12] | Page number? | 页码 |
[1:19:13] | 47. | 第47页 |
[1:19:14] | Tell him to let go | 告诉他放手 |
[1:19:17] | Let go! | 放开他 |
[1:19:22] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:19:23] | What a throw. | 这也扔太远了吧 |
[1:19:37] | Tell him | 让他别打了 |
[1:19:40] | G.One. No touching. | 勇者 不准碰他们 |
[1:19:49] | Fan blades under his feet | 他脚下跟有风扇似的 |
[1:19:53] | No touching. | 不准碰 |
[1:19:58] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[1:20:08] | G.One. Stop it. | 勇者 别打了 |
[1:20:17] | G.One. No touching. | 勇者 不准碰他们 |
[1:20:23] | No touching. | 我没碰 |
[1:20:32] | G.One. No touching. | 勇者 不准碰他们 |
[1:20:38] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[1:20:48] | Good one. | 好球 |
[1:21:11] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[1:21:15] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:21:16] | I’m fine | 我很好 |
[1:21:23] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[1:21:33] | You can’t touch me there | 你不能碰我那里 |
[1:21:34] | So where? | 那我可以碰哪 |
[1:21:36] | Nowhere | 哪儿都不行 |
[1:21:37] | How to save you? | 那怎么保护你 |
[1:21:38] | No need | 用不着 |
[1:21:40] | Buttercups! | 烦人 |
[1:21:43] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:21:44] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[1:21:45] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:21:48] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[1:21:49] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:21:51] | Do something | 动手 |
[1:21:53] | I must touch you | 我必须得碰你 |
[1:21:54] | Then touch me. Touch me. | 那就碰吧 碰吧 |
[1:21:56] | Please touch me. – Okay. | 请你碰我 -好 |
[1:22:00] | Lower! Lower! | 下面一点… |
[1:22:04] | Punch him | 揍他 |
[1:22:07] | Lower. | 弯腰 |
[1:22:20] | Yummy Mummy. Love at first fight | 性感妈咪 第一仗为爱而战 |
[1:22:27] | She’s my Mom | 她是我妈妈 |
[1:22:29] | Mine too | 也是我的 |
[1:22:36] | Go, mom. | 上 妈妈 |
[1:23:07] | Mom. Main part. | 妈妈 重要部位 |
[1:23:10] | Main part? | 重要部位 |
[1:23:12] | What main part? | 什么重要部位 |
[1:23:18] | Main part. | 重要部位 |
[1:24:04] | Robo man. Robo man. | 机器人 机器人 |
[1:24:07] | Robo man. Robo man. | 机器人 机器人 |
[1:24:27] | Chitti. | 七弟(宝莱坞机器人之恋角色) |
[1:24:28] | Chitti. | 七弟 |
[1:24:30] | Superhero. | 超级大英雄 |
[1:24:33] | Chitti. | 七弟 |
[1:24:36] | Superhero. | 超级英雄 |
[1:24:38] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:24:40] | Our Superhero No.1 | 我们的超级大英雄 |
[1:24:45] | Rajnikanth | 拉吉尼坎塔(宝莱坞机器人之恋主演) |
[1:24:56] | I am Chitti. Speed one terahertz. | 我是七弟 速率1太赫 |
[1:24:58] | Memory one zettabyte. | 存储器1千万亿兆字节 |
[1:25:00] | Lord.yo | 神啊 哎哟 神啊 |
[1:25:25] | Chitti. | 七弟 |
[1:26:09] | Rajni sir is mind-blowing | 拉基尼先生出现幻觉了 |
[1:26:12] | Uncle lyer | 勒莱尔叔叔 |
[1:26:13] | Surprise visit | 惊喜之访 |
[1:26:15] | Why so shocked? | 为什么这么吃惊 |
[1:26:17] | You’re my Dad now. Say hi to your mate | 现在你是我爸 跟你老伙伴打个招呼 |
[1:26:23] | I am pumping while jumping. | 我边跳边挥手 |
[1:26:25] | I don’t like him much. | 我不怎么喜欢他 |
[1:26:26] | You don’t like him much. | 你不怎么喜欢他 |
[1:26:28] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:26:31] | You did that? | 你干的 |
[1:26:33] | No, gravity. Law of attraction. | 不是 引力而己 万有引力定律 |
[1:26:35] | Hi, Prateek. | 嘿 普尔提 |
[1:26:43] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:26:44] | Bye Why? | 拜 为什么 |
[1:26:46] | Law of attraction. | 万有引力定律 |
[1:26:48] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:26:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:26:50] | Too deep, you go. | 太深奥了 你走吧 |
[1:26:52] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:27:07] | The past is behind us.The future ahead | 放下过去 展望未来 |
[1:27:10] | Live in the present, that’s all we have | 活在当下 珍惜所有 |
[1:27:16] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:27:18] | Shekhar programmed me to memorise proverbs | 沙卡给我存储器写的谚语程序 |
[1:27:23] | Any others? | 还有吗 |
[1:27:24] | Those who say big is best haven’t | 没被蚊子咬过的人 |
[1:27:27] | spent a night with a mosquito | 才会说蚊子越多越好 |
[1:27:32] | Any more? | 还有昵 |
[1:27:34] | Smile and win my heart. | 你笑我也会满心欢悦 |
[1:27:36] | Cry and I’ll be teary-eyed | 你哭我就会满眼泪花 |
[1:27:39] | Near or far I won’t leave your side | 天涯咫尺 我会永伴你左右 |
[1:27:44] | I don’t get it. | 我并不理解这些 |
[1:27:46] | If you don’t,can I delete the folder? | 如果你也不懂 我能把它们删掉吗 |
[1:27:49] | No No. | 不 别删 |
[1:27:53] | Never delete that folder | 永远不要删掉那个文件夹 |
[1:27:57] | Never. Decision taken | 执行决定 永远不删 |
[1:28:00] | He’s a handsome man. | 他长得很帅 |
[1:28:05] | Bad hair | 发型不咋地 |
[1:28:11] | The electricity needs reconnecting | 电线需要重接 |
[1:28:16] | Bowls! | 神经病 |
[1:28:17] | You scared me | 你吓死我了 |
[1:28:18] | G.One is on stand-by | 勇者正在待命 |
[1:28:20] | Stand-by elsewhere | 去别的地方待命 |
[1:28:22] | G.One. Go and make yourself useful. | 勇者 去找些事做 |
[1:28:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:28:31] | When things settle,we must do something about him | 等事情平静下来 我们得把他送走 |
[1:28:34] | Why? Can’t he live with us? | 为什么 他不能跟我们一起生活吗 |
[1:28:36] | No. Not at all. | 不能 绝对不行 |
[1:28:38] | He isn’t a TV or toaster you can leave in a corner | 他可不像电视或面包机那样 可以放在角落 |
[1:28:42] | He talks like a human | 他会像人一样说话 |
[1:28:43] | Looks like Dad, right? | 外表酷似爸爸 对吧 |
[1:28:50] | You think G.One was right about the soul returning? | 你认为勇者是爸爸的灵魂回归吗 |
[1:28:56] | Dad could be back as G.One, to protect us | 爸爸可能变成了勇者的样子 来保护我们 |
[1:29:04] | Remember what he’d say when we were in trouble | 还记得我们遇到麻烦时他说的话吗 |
[1:29:10] | Of course I remember. | 当然记得 |
[1:29:16] | When life is dark, | 当生活陷入黑暗 |
[1:29:18] | an angel lights a 600-watt bulb | 天使就会亮起一盏600瓦的灯 |
[1:29:27] | I’ve made myself useful. | 我找了些事做 |
[1:29:29] | I charged the inverter.What to recharge now? | 我把变频器插上了 现在有什么要充电的吗 |
[1:29:31] | Mom’s mood | 妈妈的心情 |
[1:29:33] | Mom’s mood | 妈妈的心情 |
[1:29:36] | Paradise condoms Changes your mood instantly | “天堂牌避孕套”立刻改变你的心情 |
[1:29:40] | Have you no shame? | 你不害臊吗 |
[1:29:41] | Talking like that in front of a kid. | 在孩子面前说这些 |
[1:29:43] | Sleep now sleep. | 赶紧去睡觉 去睡觉 |
[1:29:44] | I don’t sleep. I run | 我不睡觉的 我待命 |
[1:29:47] | Whatever | 随你怎么样 |
[1:29:48] | Bowls! | 神经病 |
[1:29:50] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[1:29:51] | yes | 阿哈 |
[1:29:55] | I know what to do with him | 我知道怎么对付他了 |
[1:29:57] | We’ll send him to the loony bin. He’s nuts | 我们可以把他送到疯人院 他是个疯子 |
[1:30:01] | Not totally, Mom. Just condom, a teeny bit | 不全是啦 妈妈 就一丁点’安全套’而已 |
[1:30:05] | What? How do you know that word? Come here. | 什么 你怎么知道那个词的 给我过来 |
[1:30:09] | Stop it, mom. Please. | 别这样 妈妈 拜托 |
[1:30:13] | You don’t have to say all that. | 你不准再那样说话 |
[1:30:16] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[1:30:40] | When the night has come.And the land is dark. | 当夜晚来临 黑暗笼罩大地 |
[1:30:45] | When the night has come.And the land is dark. | 当夜晚来临 黑暗笼罩大地 |
[1:30:49] | And the moon is the only light. | 唯有明月照在当头 |
[1:30:52] | And the moon is the only light. | 唯有明月照在当头 |
[1:30:54] | And the moon is the only light. | 唯有明月照在当头 |
[1:30:57] | Darling. Darling. | 我的爱 我的爱 |
[1:30:59] | My guiding light. | 我的引航之灯 |
[1:31:04] | You’re my world. | 你就是我的世界 |
[1:31:10] | You’re all I want. | 你是我的所有 |
[1:31:12] | Now and forever. | 无论过去还是将来 |
[1:31:19] | My guiding light. | 我的引航之灯 |
[1:31:24] | You’re my world. | 你就是我的世界 |
[1:31:29] | Nothing compares… | 什么都不及… |
[1:31:31] | with your name. | 你的名字 |
[1:31:34] | A thousand books told me so. | 每本书里都这么说 |
[1:31:39] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:31:41] | The world is nothing without you. | 整个世界不及你对我的意义 |
[1:31:44] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:31:46] | Your generosity melts hearts. | 你的慷慨无私融化颗颗冰冷的心 |
[1:31:49] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:31:51] | The world is nothing without you. | 输了你 赢了世界又如何 |
[1:31:54] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:31:55] | Your generosity melts hearts. | 你的慷慨无私融化颗颗冰冷的心 |
[1:31:58] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:32:00] | I won world but lost my heart to you. | 我赢得了全世界但却失了你的爱 |
[1:32:03] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:32:05] | Darling, darling, stand by me. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 陪在我身边 |
[1:32:10] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:32:16] | Just as long as you stay. | 生死不离 |
[1:32:21] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:32:24] | Darling, darling, stand by me. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 陪在我身边 |
[1:32:29] | Come on stand by me.Stand by me. | 留在我身边 陪在我身边 |
[1:32:35] | Just as long as you stay. | 生死不离 |
[1:32:40] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:32:47] | G.one. It’s all my fault | 勇者 都是我的错 |
[1:32:50] | I told Dad to make a villain who never loses. | 我让爸爸做一个所向披靡的大反派 |
[1:32:55] | Had I defeated Ra.One, Dad would be here today | 如果我战胜魔王 爸爸就不会死 |
[1:33:00] | You’re a dude, dad. | 你是个男子汉 爸爸 |
[1:33:02] | You’re a dude, dad. | 你是个男子汉 爸爸 |
[1:33:07] | No nutritional element in this | 无营养成分 |
[1:33:21] | No smoking. Bad for health. | 禁止抽烟 有害健康 |
[1:33:23] | The pack has a warning | 烟盒上有示语的 |
[1:33:26] | Thousands quit smoking each year | 每年有成千上万的人戒了烟 |
[1:33:29] | So the warning works? | 所以这个警告有效果 |
[1:33:31] | No. They die | 不 他们死了 |
[1:33:36] | When the night is long and the land is dark. | 当长夜漫漫 黑暗笼罩大地 |
[1:33:40] | When the moon is the only light. | 唯有明月照在当头 |
[1:33:45] | When the night is long and the land is dark. | 当长夜漫漫 黑暗笼罩大地 |
[1:33:50] | When the moon is the only light. | 唯有明月照在当头 |
[1:33:52] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:33:57] | My prayers are answered. | 我的祈祷已经实现 |
[1:34:02] | You’re all I want. | 你就是我所愿 |
[1:34:07] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:34:14] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:34:17] | The world is nothing without you. | 输了你 赢了世界又如何 |
[1:34:20] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:34:22] | Your generosity melts hearts. | 你的慷慨无私触化颗颗冰冷的心 |
[1:34:24] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:34:25] | The world is nothing without you. | 输了你 赢了世界又如何 |
[1:34:27] | My sweet love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:34:28] | Your generosity melts hearts. | 你的慷慨无私融化颗颗冰冷的心 |
[1:34:31] | My sweet love. | 我亲爱的爱人 |
[1:34:33] | I won the world when I lost my heart to you. | 我赢得全世界但却失了你 |
[1:34:36] | My sweet love | 我的挚爱 |
[1:34:38] | Darling, darling, stand by me. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 陪在我身边 |
[1:34:45] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:34:49] | Just as long as you stay. | 生死不离 |
[1:34:54] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:34:57] | Darling, darling, stand by me. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 陪在我身边 |
[1:35:01] | Come on stand by me. – Stand by me. | 留在我身边 陪在我身边 |
[1:35:08] | Just as long as you stay. | 生死不离 |
[1:35:13] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:35:16] | Just as long as you stay. | 生死不离 |
[1:35:20] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:35:23] | Just as long as you stay. | 生死不离 |
[1:35:25] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:35:29] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:35:43] | Just do it. | 来吧 |
[1:35:48] | Good job, babes. | 干得好 宝贝 |
[1:35:49] | You’re alright. Thanks. | 没什么 谢谢 |
[1:36:05] | Sometimes I think you’re human | 有时我真以为你是个人 |
[1:36:16] | G.One. G.One. | 勇者 勇者 你干嘛 |
[1:36:18] | Where are you going? G.One. | 你去哪 勇者 |
[1:36:21] | My photo! | 我的照片 |
[1:36:28] | What are you doing? | 你在千嘛 |
[1:36:30] | Idiot | 笨蛋 |
[1:36:32] | You nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:36:33] | You… | 你 |
[1:36:40] | G.One. G.One. Stop. | 勇者 勇者 停下来 |
[1:36:44] | Prateek. G.One. | 普尔提 勇者 |
[1:36:52] | My dining table. | 我的餐桌 |
[1:36:54] | Get down. | 下来 |
[1:36:55] | Flying bowls! | 你个无头苍蝇 |
[1:36:59] | Flying bowls! | 你个无头苍蝇 |
[1:37:02] | Ok? | 别闹了啊 |
[1:37:07] | You fool! | 你这个蠢货 |
[1:37:10] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[1:37:12] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:37:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:37:21] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:37:24] | – G.One,off. – G.One? | -勇者 什么 -勇者 停 |
[1:37:26] | Shekar. | 沙卡 |
[1:37:28] | You hit him? | 你打他 |
[1:37:36] | Power yoga. | 力量瑜伽 |
[1:37:40] | Power yoga! | 力量瑜伽 |
[1:37:42] | Day and night. | 从早到晚啊 |
[1:37:45] | Carry on. Carry on. | 继续 继续 |
[1:37:47] | Close your door. | 记得关门哦 |
[1:37:51] | Power yoga. | 力量瑜伽 |
[1:37:53] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[1:37:57] | Power yoga, American style. Jailalitha! | 力量瑜伽 美国风啊 吉拉丽塔 |
[1:38:04] | Lucifer is controlling me. | 路西法在控制我 |
[1:38:08] | Lucifer is controlling me. | 路西法在控制我 |
[1:38:15] | – Off. – off. | -停止 -停止 |
[1:38:24] | Something is sticking out of your nose. | 你鼻子里有东西流出来了 |
[1:38:29] | Pull it out, please. | 把它拉出来 麻烦你 |
[1:38:34] | Secrets are revealed. | 心事被揭穿 |
[1:38:40] | That was hidden in the heart. | 它深藏在我心中 |
[1:38:45] | It will spread far and wide. | 终日蠢蠢欲动 |
[1:38:51] | Now that the Secrets are revealed. | 现在心事被揭穿 |
[1:38:56] | Now that the Secrets are revealed. | 现在心事被揭穿 |
[1:38:59] | You like it? Keep it. | 喜欢留着吧 |
[1:39:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢你啊 |
[1:39:06] | Sonia. | 索尼娅 |
[1:39:11] | Good job, babes. | 千得好 宝贝 |
[1:41:19] | Why do you pray? | 为什么祈祷 |
[1:41:21] | So God will protect us | 祈求神灵保佑 |
[1:41:22] | Does God drop from the sky? | 神灵从天上下凡 |
[1:41:24] | No. He sends His angels | 不 他派天使下来 |
[1:41:27] | Sonia,Do you believe in angels? | 索尼娅 你相信有天使吗 |
[1:41:30] | Shut up and pray. | 闭嘴 祈祷 |
[1:41:36] | There is no God. | 没有神灵 |
[1:41:42] | We can fix it | 我们可以修理好的 |
[1:41:43] | So what if an engineer dies? | 工程师死了怎么办 |
[1:41:46] | We have to be the best at the World Expo | 我们要在世博会上拿出最好产品 |
[1:41:48] | The game will be ready | 游戏得准备了 |
[1:41:51] | Match found. | 检测匹配 |
[1:41:55] | System activated. Welcome. | 系统运行 欢迎 |
[1:41:57] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:42:06] | Who are… | 你是… |
[1:42:10] | Who let you in? | 谁让你进来的 |
[1:42:13] | Larry. Who is this man? | 拉里 这人是谁 |
[1:42:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:42:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:42:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:42:34] | Ra.One? From the game? | 魔王 游戏里面的 |
[1:42:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的神啊 |
[1:42:41] | There is not God. | 没有神灵 |
[1:42:46] | I want Lucifer | 我找路西法 |
[1:42:49] | Lucifer | 路西法 |
[1:42:50] | Lucifer,Shekhar’s son | 路西法 沙卡的儿子 |
[1:42:54] | He has my HART | 他拿走了我的芯 |
[1:42:56] | Without my HART… | 没有芯 |
[1:42:57] | I am incomplete. | 我就不是完全体 |
[1:42:58] | My powers are incomplete. | 我的力量就不完整 |
[1:43:01] | I want my HART. | 我要我的芯 |
[1:43:03] | Where’s Lucifer? | 路西法在哪里 |
[1:43:04] | They’ve gone | 他们走了 |
[1:43:06] | I don’t know where | 我不知道在哪里 |
[1:43:09] | But I… | 但 我… |
[1:43:12] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:43:14] | Electrical impulses. | 电流脉冲 |
[1:43:16] | Jogging your memory | 会检索你的记忆 |
[1:43:18] | No need to do all this. | 没必要这么做吧 |
[1:43:23] | I can read … | 我可以读取… |
[1:43:25] | your mind, | 你的思维 |
[1:43:27] | alter your thoughts, | 改变你的思想 |
[1:43:30] | Control your thoughts. | 控制你的思想 |
[1:43:34] | Shekar Subramaniam, Mumbai. India. | 沙卡·苏巴马廉 印度 孟买 |
[1:43:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:43:41] | Have a good day, Mr. Barry. | 祝您今天愉一陕 巴朗先生 |
[1:43:44] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[1:43:49] | Sonia, aren’t you coming? – Yes | 索尼娅 你不来吗 -不了 |
[1:44:01] | Sonia, what is Karva Chauth? | 索尼娅 什么是夫妻节 |
[1:44:07] | When a wife fasts for her husband’s long life | 那一天 妻子为祈求丈夫长寿而斋戒 |
[1:44:13] | This house is full of Shekhar’s memories | 这房子充满了我对沙卡的回忆 |
[1:44:18] | That’s why I came back. | 所以我回来了 |
[1:44:20] | We can’t stay in one place too long. | 我们不能在一个地方待太久 |
[1:44:25] | We must leave. | 我们必须离开 |
[1:44:27] | Ra.One could come anytime. | 魔王随时会来 |
[1:44:29] | We have his HART. | 我们有他的芯 |
[1:44:33] | So he can find Prateek. | 他会找到普尔提的 |
[1:44:36] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[1:44:37] | If we destroy his HART… | 如果我们毁了他的芯 |
[1:44:39] | he’d still chase us. | 他还是会追我们 |
[1:44:41] | We’d be running forever. | 我们就得一直逃下去 |
[1:44:45] | If we don’t destroy it… | 如果我们不毁了它 |
[1:44:46] | we must fight him. | 就得打败他 |
[1:44:49] | Chances of survival, 0.01%. | 但生还率仅有0.01% |
[1:44:55] | This is an emotional decision. | 这是个感性的决定 |
[1:44:57] | Incompatible with my syntax | 不符合我的程序 |
[1:45:00] | The decision is yours | 所以由你来决定 |
[1:45:05] | This is all I have left | 我只剩这些了 |
[1:45:07] | Prateek, this house | 普尔提 这房子 |
[1:45:10] | Shekhar’s memories | 还有对沙卡的记忆 |
[1:45:12] | I can’t leave | 我不想离开 |
[1:45:15] | I won’t run anymore | 我不会再逃避了 |
[1:45:17] | Shekhar believed in goodness | 沙卡相信有神灵 |
[1:45:20] | If we’ve a small chance of survival… | 就算我们活下来的可能性很小 |
[1:45:23] | we’ll take it | 我们也要争取 |
[1:45:25] | Even if its 0.01%. | 即使是0.01% |
[1:45:28] | Decision taken. | 决定确认 |
[1:45:29] | Decision taken. | 指令确认 |
[1:45:32] | Save Prateek from harm | 请你救救普尔提 |
[1:45:45] | Nacl and H2o. | 氯化钠和水 |
[1:45:46] | Salt and water | 盐分和水 |
[1:45:53] | Nacl and H2o. | 氯化钠和水 |
[1:45:54] | Tears are confusing | 泪水很复杂的 |
[1:45:57] | They flow when you’re happy. Or sad | 不管你高兴还是悲伤都会流泪 |
[1:46:01] | Buttercups! | 笨蛋 |
[1:46:03] | Buttercups! | 笨蛋 |
[1:46:04] | Flow when you’re happy… | 高兴时候会流泪 |
[1:46:06] | Not part of my program. | 和我的程序无关 |
[1:46:08] | Emotions and me. We’re at loggerheads. | 情感在我的程序中不存在 |
[1:46:15] | Those with emotions… | 就算是有感情的人 |
[1:46:19] | would never do what you’ve done for us. | 也做不到 你为我们做的事 |
[1:46:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:46:25] | Did I go good? | 我做的还行 |
[1:46:28] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:32] | You did very good. | 你做的非常好 |
[1:46:34] | Hug her, you fool! | 抱她 你这傻瓜 |
[1:46:38] | Hug her,Power yoga isn’t everything. | 抱她 力量瑜伽不好使啦 |
[1:46:42] | Go on, hug her | 上啊 抱她 |
[1:46:49] | Darling, darling, stand by me. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 陪在我身边 |
[1:46:54] | Darling, darling, stand by me. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 陪在我身边 |
[1:47:00] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:47:05] | Just as long as you stay. | 生死不离 |
[1:47:08] | Stand by me. | 陪在我身边 |
[1:47:12] | Darling, darling, stand by me. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 陪在我身边 |
[1:47:22] | Precaution.Uncertain activity in air. | 警戒 空中有不明物体 |
[1:47:24] | What is all this? | 这是什么 |
[1:47:27] | Hello. Kingfisher 150. Do you read me? | 呼叫 渔王150 收到请回话 |
[1:47:31] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[1:48:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:48:01] | They’re burning Raavan | 他们在烧魔王拉万 |
[1:48:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:48:09] | Fool! It’s Dussehra | 笨蛋 今天是十胜节 |
[1:48:11] | End of Raavan | 魔王的末日 |
[1:48:12] | End of evil | 邪恶的终结 |
[1:48:14] | We burn him every year | 我们每年都会烧掉他 |
[1:48:16] | You burn him every year | 你们每年都会烧他 |
[1:48:19] | because he never dies | 因为他从不会死 |
[1:48:22] | Hail to Lord Ram! | 为主罗摩欢呼吧 |
[1:48:25] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:48:26] | Hail to Lord Ram! | 为主罗摩欢呼 |
[1:48:29] | Hail to Lord Ram! | 为主罗摩欢呼 |
[1:48:34] | Those who die don’t need killing again and again | 对不死之人 杀再多次也是徒劳 |
[1:49:05] | You’re cool in Dad’s clothes | 你穿爸爸的衣服很酷 |
[1:49:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:08] | Shekhar and lyer celebrate their kids’ birthdays together | 沙卡和勒莱尔会一起庆祝孩子们的生日 |
[1:49:11] | Fatso lyer? | 胖叔 勒莱尔 |
[1:49:14] | Everyone knows Shekhar here. Don’t mess up | 这里的人都认识沙卡 别搞砸了 |
[1:49:18] | Prateek, hurry! | 普尔提 快来 |
[1:49:19] | Bye, I am going. | 再见 我去了 |
[1:49:21] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[1:49:22] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[1:49:27] | Shekhar made this game | 沙卡为普尔提的生日 |
[1:49:32] | for Prateek’s birthday | 做了这游戏 |
[1:49:36] | Will you give it to him on his Dad’s behalf? | 你能代替他爸爸送给他吗 |
[1:49:41] | He’d like that | 他会喜欢的 |
[1:49:43] | And you? | 你呢 |
[1:49:46] | I’d like that too | 我也是 |
[1:49:50] | Okay, then Decision taken. | 好的 那么 指令收到 |
[1:49:53] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[1:50:13] | Happy birthday, Prateek. | 生日快乐 普尔提 |
[1:50:15] | From Dad | 你爸爸给的 |
[1:50:19] | No. From you | 不 是你给的 |
[1:50:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:50:25] | A show for all the kids! | 该给孩子们表演了 |
[1:50:29] | Prateek Come on. | 普尔提 快来 |
[1:50:32] | As usual, Shekhar will dance ya. | 像以前一样 沙卡来跳舞 呀 |
[1:50:38] | Dance? | 跳舞 |
[1:50:40] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[1:50:41] | No excuses. He’ll dance for you. | 别不好意思 他会为你跳 |
[1:50:46] | You’re looking so… | 你看起来那么的 |
[1:50:48] | What’s the word in Punjabi? | 那个词用旁遮普语怎么说来着 |
[1:50:50] | firecracker? | 惹火 |
[1:50:51] | No no no.. | 不 不 不 |
[1:50:52] | Sexy number? | 性感数字 |
[1:50:54] | Sexy number? | 性感数字 |
[1:50:55] | Not the one | 不是那一个 |
[1:50:56] | Hot chick? | 漂亮妞 |
[1:50:57] | Hot chick? | 漂亮妞 |
[1:50:59] | Sizzling siren. | 小妖精 |
[1:51:01] | Sizzling siren. | 小妖精 |
[1:51:02] | Let’s start. | 来吧 |
[1:51:09] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[1:51:11] | Shekhar will dance. | 沙卡要跳舞啦 |
[1:51:19] | Sizzling siren. | 小妖精 |
[1:51:39] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:51:43] | Where you go, girl,I am gonna follow. | 你去哪里 我都跟随 |
[1:51:47] | What you want,girl,just let me know. | 你要什么 让我知道 |
[1:51:50] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:51:53] | Surely I am gonna get you? | 我一定能追到你吧 |
[1:51:55] | You know I am gonna get you. | 你知道 我要把你追到手 |
[1:51:57] | You know I even let you let you be my Sizzling Siren. | 你知道 我要你做 我的小妖精 |
[1:52:02] | Let’s see you move Don’t be shy. | 动起来 莫害羞 |
[1:52:05] | Let’s see you move Don’t be shy. | 动起来 莫害羞 |
[1:52:08] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我 |
[1:52:12] | Don’t say no. | 别拒绝 |
[1:52:15] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:52:19] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:52:22] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:52:26] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:52:37] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:52:40] | I am your hero. | 我要做你的英雄 |
[1:52:48] | Give it to me, girl. | 来吧 姑娘 |
[1:52:51] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:52:55] | Surely I am gonna get you? | 我一定能追到你吧 |
[1:52:57] | You know I am gonna get you. | 你知道 我要把你追到手 |
[1:52:58] | You know I even let you let you be my Sizzling Siren. | 你知道 我要你做 我的小妖精 |
[1:53:02] | Let’s see you move. Don’t be shy. | 动起来 莫害羞 |
[1:53:05] | Come be mine. | 来做我的妞儿 |
[1:53:09] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我 |
[1:53:13] | Don’t say no. | 别拒绝 |
[1:53:16] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:53:20] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:53:23] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:53:27] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:54:03] | Let me show you how to dance. | 让我教你怎么起舞 |
[1:54:07] | Look in my eye. | 看着我 |
[1:54:10] | You’ll be mine if say so. | 你若愿意就点头 |
[1:54:12] | Look in my eye. | 看着我 |
[1:54:14] | You’ll be mine if say so. | 你若愿意就点头 |
[1:54:16] | Look in my eye. | 看着我 |
[1:54:18] | I won’t say no. | 我不拒绝 |
[1:54:21] | You’ll be mine if say so. | 你若愿意就点头 |
[1:54:24] | You’ll be mine if say so. | 你若愿意就点头 |
[1:54:28] | I won’t say no. | 我不拒绝 |
[1:54:31] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:54:35] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:54:38] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:54:42] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:54:46] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:54:49] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:54:53] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:54:56] | My sizzling siren. | 我的小妖精 |
[1:55:11] | Ra.One is near | 魔王在附近 |
[1:55:13] | Take Prateek and go! | 快带普尔提走 |
[1:55:15] | Just go. | 快走 |
[1:55:40] | Why isn’t G.One here? | 勇者呢 |
[1:55:43] | Ra.One scared him off | 魔王把他吓走了 |
[1:55:46] | Mom, let’s go back. We need G.One | 妈妈 我们得回去 我们需要勇者 |
[1:55:51] | We don’t need him. He needs us | 我们不需要他 他会来找我们的 |
[1:55:54] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[1:55:56] | To hell! | 下地狱 |
[1:55:58] | Don’t be scared | 别害怕 |
[1:56:00] | Till your hero returns my HART… | 等你的英雄把我的芯送回来 |
[1:56:03] | I won’t kill you | 我再杀你 |
[1:56:08] | Sonny! | 乖儿子 |
[1:56:28] | Honey, I am home. | 宝贝 我在家哦 |
[1:56:33] | Boo.Got you. | 嘘 找到你啦 |
[1:56:35] | They aren’t part of the game | 他们和游戏无关 |
[1:56:37] | They weren’t | 本来无关 |
[1:56:40] | but you made them | 但你把他们牵扯进来了 |
[1:56:42] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[1:56:43] | Sonia | 索尼娅 |
[1:56:58] | is in my control | 在我的掌控之中 |
[1:57:06] | Sonia is on a train that never stops | 索尼娅在一列永不会停的火车上 |
[1:57:14] | Lucifer is held hostage at the game launch exhibition | 路西法是我在游戏展销会上的人质 |
[1:57:31] | Come, save them | 来吧 来救他们 |
[1:57:33] | Logic says you’ll return my HART… | 按程序你会来归还我的芯 |
[1:57:35] | and save Lucifer | 再救走路西法 |
[1:57:38] | Emotions say you’ll save Sonia | 从情感来说 你会救索尼娅 |
[1:57:41] | Who will you choose? | 你会选谁呢 |
[1:57:43] | Sonia or Lucifer. | 索尼娅还是路西法 |
[1:57:45] | Your train has left the station | 火车已经离开了车站 |
[1:57:48] | I won’t wait long | 我不会等太久的 |
[1:57:51] | Your time starts now. | 计时开始了 |
[1:57:53] | Tick-tock. | 滴答滴答 |
[1:58:17] | Running about, not allowed | 怎么没停 不应该啊 |
[1:58:25] | Oh no. | 不 |
[1:58:33] | Wicked Speed. The destination ahead, | 飞速前进 目标在前 |
[1:58:38] | the wind at my back. | 我背后生风 |
[1:58:43] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:58:45] | – Excuse me. – Toilet trips, not allowed | -借过 -旅行不准上厕所 |
[1:58:47] | Missing school, not allowed. | 学校不准玩消失 |
[1:58:48] | Talking to anyone, or eating lunch, not allowed. | 不准和陌生人说话或吃午饭 |
[1:58:54] | And hanging from the train’s roof,teacher? | 那扒车顶呢 老师 |
[1:58:56] | Not allowed. | 不允许 |
[1:58:58] | Oh my, God. Monkey man. | 天啊 人猿泰山 |
[1:59:00] | No entry. Children only. | 不准进去 孩子专区 |
[1:59:03] | Just get out. | 你出去吧 |
[1:59:04] | Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:59:10] | Kids. Don’t try this at home. | 小朋友们 不要在家模仿我 |
[1:59:13] | Not allowed. | 不允许 |
[1:59:14] | Do you wish to die? | 你活腻了吗 |
[1:59:16] | Wicked Speed. The destination ahead, | 飞速前进 目标在前 |
[1:59:21] | the wind at my back. | 我背后生风 |
[1:59:27] | A chilling gale, crosses your path, | 刺骨寒风 吹过道路 |
[1:59:32] | it stops you. | 将你阻挡 |
[1:59:41] | A man is leaping about the train! | 有个家伙在爬火车玩 |
[1:59:44] | The train didn’t stop | 火车没停 |
[1:59:46] | Contact the station master. | 联系调度员 |
[1:59:48] | Patil.Contact the motorman. | 帕蒂尔 联系列车驾驶员 |
[2:00:14] | Move back. The train is coming. | 后退 火车来了 |
[2:00:15] | The train isn’t stopping anywhere | 火车哪里都没停 |
[2:00:17] | What now? | 怎么办 |
[2:00:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:00:23] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:00:25] | Leave me. | 我要下车 |
[2:00:34] | The train isn’t stopping | 火车没停 |
[2:00:37] | Divert the train’s route. | 快换火车路线 |
[2:00:40] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[2:00:44] | The train isn’t stopping | 火车没停 |
[2:00:51] | Time has chosen a moment. | 时间 定格在这一刻 |
[2:00:52] | I will leave a mark in history. | 我要在历史上留下烙印 |
[2:00:54] | Wicked Speed. The destination ahead, | 飞速前进 目标在前 |
[2:00:57] | There’s a bomb on the train. Time-bomb. | 火车上有个炸弹 定时炸弹 |
[2:01:06] | Get inside. | 快进去 |
[2:01:07] | Duck. | 躲开 |
[2:01:08] | A chilling gale, crosses your path, | 刺骨寒风 吹过道路 |
[2:01:11] | it stops you. | 将你阻挡 |
[2:01:16] | There’s a bomb. | 车上有炸弹 |
[2:01:36] | I think there’s been a blast. | 我觉得耍爆炸了 |
[2:01:38] | There’s no fun when. | 没有刺激 |
[2:01:42] | Life isn’t on the edge. | 生活就没有乐趣 |
[2:01:49] | A strong heart. | 强大的内心 |
[2:01:52] | Never accepts defeat easily. | 不会轻易被打败 |
[2:01:56] | Doing that unimaginable. | 那些难以想象的事 |
[2:02:00] | Is the mark of the brave. | 正是勇敢的标志 |
[2:02:03] | I don’t do it for myself. | 我不是为了自己 |
[2:02:07] | I lay my life down for my kin. | 为了我的家人 甚至不惜生命 |
[2:02:11] | Wicked Speed. | 飞速前进 |
[2:02:13] | The destination ahead,the wind at my back. | 目标在前 我背后生风 |
[2:03:26] | Come on. Quick. | 下车 快 |
[2:03:54] | Glory to You. | 荣耀属于你 |
[2:03:57] | Glory to You. | 荣耀属于你 |
[2:04:01] | Glory to Lord Ganesha. | 荣耀属于象头神 |
[2:04:04] | Glory to Lord Ganesha. | 荣耀属于象头神 |
[2:05:07] | – Prateek. – He’ll be fine. | -普尔提 -他会没事的 |
[2:05:11] | – Will you save Prateek? – Of course. | -你会救普尔提吗 -当然 |
[2:05:14] | I was created to save your son | 我的诞生就是为了救你儿子 |
[2:05:24] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[2:05:29] | Promise me | 答应我 |
[2:05:35] | I promise you | 我答应你 |
[2:05:41] | I must go | 我要走了 |
[2:05:44] | I have to go alone | 我得独自去 |
[2:06:00] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[2:06:03] | You once asked me if angels existed | 你曾经问我 天使存不存在 |
[2:06:09] | Now I know | 现在我知道了 |
[2:06:12] | that they do | 他们存在 |
[2:06:13] | Your generosity melts hearts. | 你的慷慨融化我心 |
[2:06:59] | I am here, G.One | 我在这 勇者 |
[2:07:43] | You are late, G.One. | 你来晚了 勇者 |
[2:07:46] | Any later and… | 再晚点就… |
[2:07:49] | Lucifer…phut | 路西法 砰 |
[2:07:51] | I have your HART | 我有你的’芯’ |
[2:07:53] | So you can’t kill Prateek | 所以你不能杀了普尔提 |
[2:07:55] | You have my HART | 你有我的’芯’ |
[2:07:57] | So you can’t kill me | 所以 你不能杀了我 |
[2:08:00] | Unless our HARTS are connected | 除非我们的’芯’相连 |
[2:08:03] | you can’t die | 你不会死 |
[2:08:06] | nor can I | 我也不会 |
[2:08:08] | I must log on | 我必须登录上去 |
[2:08:09] | I hope it’s connected with the LAN. | 希望这能联网 |
[2:08:10] | Give me display control, come on. Please. | 给我显示控制吧 快点 拜托 |
[2:08:16] | But matters of the heart very complicated. | 但事关人心 很复杂 |
[2:08:19] | For me it’s simple. | 对我来说很简单 |
[2:08:22] | My only purpose is to destroy you. | 我唯一的目标就是摧毁你 |
[2:08:26] | Keep the HART. | 拿着芯 |
[2:08:28] | Logic says: Your chance of survival is 0.01% | 依照逻辑: 你的生还率只有0.01% |
[2:08:32] | Why choose death? | 何必寻死呢 |
[2:08:33] | Because I gave my word. | 因为我要履行承诺 |
[2:09:23] | We’re connected. | 我们连接起来了 |
[2:09:25] | Connected now. | 现在已经连接了 |
[2:09:26] | Ra.One loaded. Game ready to play. | 魔王加载完成 游戏准备开始 |
[2:09:28] | Game begins. | 游戏开始 |
[2:09:29] | Welcome, Lucifer. | 欢迎你 路西法 |
[2:09:32] | Let’s play. | 开始吧 |
[2:09:52] | Hide! | 藏起来 |
[2:09:56] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[2:09:59] | Sure, I’m fine | 当然 我很好 |
[2:10:02] | But my head is spinning | 就是有点头晕 |
[2:11:09] | Fire. | 火 |
[2:11:10] | Done! | 搞定 |
[2:11:11] | Look down! | 下面 |
[2:11:27] | G.One safe. | 勇者安全过关 |
[2:11:29] | Level two, killer combat. | 第2关 杀手格斗 |
[2:11:31] | Good going, G.One. | 干得好 勇者 |
[2:11:32] | This is good going? | 干得好 |
[2:11:34] | The plan is to get to Level 3 | 计划是进入第3关 |
[2:11:37] | Great plan. | 计划很好 |
[2:11:38] | That’s if Ra.One lets us | 问题是魔王让不让我们过关 |
[2:11:40] | Survive two minutes more | 再坚持两分钟 |
[2:12:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[2:12:14] | Getting whipped | 挨打 |
[2:12:16] | Don’t fight. Just try to survive | 别硬拼 活下来就行 |
[2:12:21] | Watch me | 看我的 |
[2:12:37] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[2:12:38] | No,G.One.Do it my way. | 不 勇者 照我的方法做 |
[2:12:56] | One minute to go. | 还有一分钟 |
[2:13:09] | Use Ra.One’s power | 利用魔王的力量 |
[2:13:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:13:15] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[2:13:17] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[2:13:19] | Duck. | 躲开 |
[2:13:33] | Don’t fight. Survive | 别硬拼 要活下来 |
[2:13:35] | No, no, no, don’t. | 不 不 不要 |
[2:13:43] | Energy levels low. | 能量低 |
[2:13:45] | Run! | 快跑 |
[2:14:16] | Grab his main part! | 抓他的重要部位 |
[2:14:25] | What are you doing, G.One? | 你在千嘛 勇者 |
[2:14:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[2:14:30] | Level 2 clear. | 第2关结束 |
[2:14:31] | G.One survives. | 勇者活下来了 |
[2:14:33] | – Yes. – G.One safe. | -太棒了 -勇者安全过关 |
[2:14:41] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[2:14:43] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[2:14:46] | Never felt better. | 好极了 |
[2:14:48] | I’m in your world now. | 现在我在你的世界了 |
[2:14:51] | We start where we left off. | 我们接着上次的来 |
[2:14:54] | So come on our Lucifer. | 来吧 路西法 |
[2:14:57] | My power has decreased. Ra.One is stronger now. | 我的能量正在下降 魔王现在更强大了 |
[2:15:00] | One gun, one bullet, one chance. | 只有一把枪 一颗子弹 一次机会 |
[2:15:03] | You can’t hide from me. Or escape me. | 别想躲着我 也别想逃 |
[2:15:07] | How will we destroy Ra.One? | 我们怎样摧毁魔王 |
[2:15:10] | Bullets don’t win wars. Hearts do. | 子弹赢不了战斗 而心可以 |
[2:15:13] | Now my HART | 现在我的芯 |
[2:15:16] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[2:15:20] | will be my strength,not my weakness | 就是我的力量 而不是软肋 |
[2:15:25] | Let’s do this, Prateek. | 来吧 普尔提 |
[2:15:28] | For your father. | 为你父亲而战 |
[2:15:30] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[2:16:05] | Anti-heart gun activated. | 攻芯枪己激活 |
[2:16:58] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[2:17:03] | HART. | 芯 |
[2:17:10] | G.One.You said it’d work. | 勇者 你说过它会起作用 |
[2:17:13] | You can’t die. | 你不能死 |
[2:17:16] | G.One terminated. Game over, Lucifer. | 勇者死了 游戏结束了 路西法 |
[2:17:19] | Get ready to die. | 准备受死吧 |
[2:17:30] | I am on. | 我活过来了 |
[2:17:32] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[2:17:33] | To kick your… | 踢你的… |
[2:17:34] | Language, Prateek. | 注意措辞 普尔提 |
[2:17:36] | We are ready, to kick your fat ass. | 我们要踢得你屁股开花 |
[2:17:40] | You forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[2:17:41] | If we’re not connected to the HART, | 如果我们不和’芯’相连 |
[2:17:44] | neither of us can die. | 我们都不会死 |
[2:17:47] | Matters of the heart. Very complicated. | 事关人心 很复杂 |
[2:17:50] | I didn’t forget Lucifer did. | 我没忘 但路西法忘了 |
[2:17:53] | He wanted a villain who never loses | 他想要个从不失败的反派 |
[2:17:56] | You should be careful what you wish for, kid. | 你现在要当心了 孩子 |
[2:17:58] | Instead of one villain, you have ten. | 你要面对的可不是1个反派 而是10个 |
[2:18:07] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[2:18:08] | Shoot me, find me. | 打我啊 找到我 |
[2:18:10] | Find the real Ra.One. | 找到真正的魔王 |
[2:18:14] | Which one? | 哪一个是 |
[2:18:15] | Never got to Level 3. | 我从没玩过第3关 |
[2:18:16] | One real. Nine fakes. | 1个真的 9个假的 |
[2:18:19] | Me! | 我 |
[2:18:24] | No, me. | 不 是我 |
[2:18:51] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[2:18:53] | Dad can’t let evil win. | 爸爸不会让反派获胜的 |
[2:18:59] | He’ll help us. | 他会帮助我们 |
[2:19:05] | I have his folder. | 我存储了他的文件夹 |
[2:19:06] | Check it. | 快想想 |
[2:19:08] | His last proverb: | 他最后一句格言是: |
[2:19:10] | Sell your soul to the Devil. | 向魔鬼出卖你的灵魂 |
[2:19:12] | and evil’s shadow won’t leave you. | 其阴霾永远笼罩你 |
[2:19:14] | Shadow? | 阴霾 |
[2:19:18] | Shadow? | 影子 |
[2:19:20] | The real Ra.One… | 真正的魔王 |
[2:19:21] | casts a shadow. | 有影子 |
[2:19:22] | The real Ra.One casts a shadow. | 真正的魔王有影子 |
[2:19:27] | The real Ra.One casts a shadow. | 真正的魔王有影子 |
[2:19:31] | Shoot. | 开枪 |
[2:21:07] | G.One. | 勇者 |
[2:21:13] | Game over, Prateek. I must go. | 游戏结束了 普尔提 我要走了 |
[2:21:17] | No, G.One. That wasn’t the plan. | 不 勇者 计划不是这样 |
[2:21:21] | It was the plan and always will be. | 计划一直都是这样 |
[2:21:25] | If you want the end of Ra.One. | 如果你想结束魔王的生命 |
[2:21:28] | I must take him back. | 我就必须把他带回去 |
[2:21:30] | to the world… | 我们从哪来的 |
[2:21:33] | from where we came. | 就要回哪里去 |
[2:21:37] | G.One, don’t leave me. | 勇者 别丢下我 |
[2:21:39] | I can’t lose my father again. | 我不能再一次失去爸爸 |
[2:21:42] | You’ll never lose him. | 你永远不会失去他 |
[2:21:47] | If there’s goodness in your heart, | 只要你心存善念 |
[2:21:50] | he’ll never leave you. | 他就永远不会离开你 |
[2:21:55] | Good people die. | 好人死了 |
[2:21:58] | but their goodness lives on. | 但他们的善心永存 |
[2:22:11] | Listen to your heart. | 聆听自己的心声 |
[2:22:14] | Look. Be a superhero, Prateek. | 要做个超级英雄 普尔提 |
[2:22:18] | A superhero With a heart. | 做个有良心的 超级英雄 |
[2:22:33] | Got to go now. | 我走了 |
[2:22:36] | I will miss you, G.One. | 我会想你的 勇者 |
[2:22:39] | Yes. | 好的 |
[2:22:41] | I think I will miss you too. | 我也会想你 |
[2:22:44] | Tell Sonia. | 告诉索尼娅 |
[2:22:46] | We made a real buttercup of brother Ra.One. | 我们把魔王那个混蛋打败了 |
[2:24:14] | So glad you’re back. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[2:24:17] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[2:24:19] | You know I am very happy that you two returned. | 你们俩回来我真的很高兴 |
[2:24:20] | How’s Prateek? | 普尔提怎么样 |
[2:24:21] | Forever logged on, trying to revive G.One’s HART. | 一直在想办法 唤醒勇者的芯 |
[2:24:40] | Just let him be, Sonia. | 由他去吧 索尼娅 |
[2:24:43] | Don’t dash his hopes. It’s his belief. | 别让他的希望破灭 那是他的信仰 |
[2:24:45] | Where is my Lucifer? | 路西法去哪了 |
[2:24:48] | Prateek. | 普尔提 |
[2:24:49] | Coming, mom. | 来了 妈妈 |
[2:24:56] | I am on. | 我活过来了 |
[2:25:27] | Mom, G.One’s back. | 妈妈 勇者回来了 |
[2:25:30] | I told you, Mom! He’d come back | 我告诉过你 妈妈他会回来的 |
[2:25:33] | He’s right here. He’s back. | 他就在这 他回来了 |
[2:26:02] | Wicked Speed. The destination ahead, | 飞速前进 目标在前 |
[2:26:08] | the wind at my back. | 我背后生风 |
[2:26:23] | Wicked Speed. The destination ahead, | 飞速前进 目标在前 |
[2:26:27] | the wind at my back. | 我背后生风 |
[2:26:34] | A chilling gale, crosses your path, | 刺骨寒风 吹过道路 |
[2:26:39] | it stops you. | 将你阻挡 |
[2:27:03] | A desire To serve which doesn’t cease. | 我希望能照顾你一辈子 |
[2:27:13] | The fire of obsession. | 对你的爱恋之火 |
[2:27:18] | That blinds out the light. | 让日月无光 |
[2:27:21] | The dawn pierces through the dark night. | 黎明划破 黑夜的长空 |
[2:27:25] | A new beginning after defeating the evil. | 打败恶魔之后 一切重新开始 |
[2:27:29] | Time has chosen a moment. | 时间定格在这一刻 |
[2:27:32] | I will leave a mark in history. | 我要在历史上留下烙印 |
[2:27:36] | Wicked Speed,The destination ahead, | 飞速前进 目标在前 |
[2:27:40] | the wind at my back. | 我背后生风 |
[2:27:46] | A chilling gale Crosses your path, | 刺骨寒风 吹过道路 |
[2:27:52] | it stops you. | 将你阻挡 |
[2:28:01] | There’s no fun when. | 没有刺激 |
[2:28:05] | Life isn’t on the edge. | 生活就没有乐趣 |
[2:28:12] | A strong heart. | 强大的内心 |
[2:28:16] | Never accepts defeat easily. | 不会轻易被打败 |
[2:28:19] | Doing that unimaginable. | 那些难以想象的事 |
[2:28:23] | Is the mark of the brave. | 正是勇敢的标志 |
[2:28:27] | I don’t do it for myself. | 我不是为了自己 |
[2:28:31] | I lay my life down for my kin. | 而是为了我的家人 |
[2:28:34] | Wicked Speed The destination ahead, | 飞速前进 目标在前 |
[2:28:39] | the wind at my back. | 我背后生风 |
[2:29:23] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |
[2:29:27] | Where you go, girl, I am gonna follow. | 你去哪里 我都跟随 |
[2:29:30] | What you want,girl, just let me know. | 你要什么 让我知道 |
[2:29:34] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |
[2:29:37] | Surely I am gonna get you? | 我一定能追到你吧 |
[2:29:39] | You know I am gonna get you. | 你知道 我要把你追到手 |
[2:29:41] | You know I even let you let you be my Sizzling Siren. | 你知道 我想让你 让你做我的小妖精 |
[2:29:45] | Let’s see you move. | 动起来 |
[2:29:48] | Don’t be shy | 别害羞 |
[2:29:52] | Look me in the eye | 看着我 |
[2:29:55] | Don’t say no | 别拒绝 |
[2:29:59] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |
[2:30:24] | I am your hero | 我是你的英雄 |
[2:30:27] | Give it to me, girl. | 来爱我吧 宝贝 |
[2:30:31] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |
[2:30:35] | Surely I am gonna get you? | 我一定能追到你吧 |
[2:30:36] | You know I am gonna get you. | 你知道 我要把你追到手 |
[2:30:38] | You know I even let you let you be my Sizzling Siren. | 你知道 我想让你 让你做我的小妖精 |
[2:30:42] | Let’s see you move. Don’t be shy | 动起来 别害羞 |
[2:30:45] | Come be mine. | 做我的爱人吧 |
[2:30:49] | Look me in the eye | 看着我 |
[2:30:53] | Don’t say no | 别拒绝 |
[2:30:56] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |
[2:31:00] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |
[2:31:03] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |
[2:31:07] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |
[2:31:25] | Let me show you how to dance. | 我来教你怎么跳舞 |
[2:31:28] | You’ll be mine if say so. | 你若愿意就点头 |
[2:31:30] | Look in my eye. | 看着我 |
[2:31:32] | You’ll be mine if say so. | 你若愿意就点头 |
[2:31:34] | Look in my eye. | 看着我 |
[2:31:36] | You’ll be mine if say so. | 你若愿意就点头 |
[2:31:38] | Look in my eye. | 看着我 |
[2:31:41] | You’ll be mine if say so. | 你若愿意就点头 |
[2:31:51] | I won’t say no. | 我不拒绝 |
[2:31:54] | My sizzling siren | 我的小妖精 |