英文名称:Rampage
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | 1993年 一项叫做CRISPR的新技术突破 让科学家能够通过基因编辑治好无法治愈的疾病 | |
[00:33] | 2016年 由于它有被滥用的可能 美国情报体系把基因编辑技术定义 指定为”大规模杀伤性和扩散性武器” | |
[01:22] | Athena-1. Athena-1, come in. | 雅典娜1号 雅典娜1号 请回答 |
[01:26] | Athena-1, this is Control. | 雅典娜1号 这里是控指挥中心 |
[01:27] | We have negative copy on that last transmission. | 上一次通讯信号不清晰 |
[01:30] | We are showing LOS in the command module. Please verify. Over. | 指挥舱有情况 请确认 完毕 |
[01:33] | Mission Control, this is Atkins. | 指挥中心 我是阿特金斯 |
[01:36] | Something went wrong with the test. | 实验出了点问题 |
[01:38] | The crew is dead. | 船员都死了 |
[01:40] | Athena hull integrity is critical. | 雅典娜飞船濒临解体 |
[01:42] | I’m headed to the escape capsule. | 我正前往逃生舱 |
[01:44] | Negative, negative. Reroute to the lab and | 拒绝请求 你必须返回实验室 |
[01:47] | secure the canisters before departure. | 带上实验对象才能离开 |
[01:49] | But the test subject is loose. | 但实验对象已经逃走了 |
[01:51] | Doctor, the test subject is a rat. | 博士 实验对象是一只老鼠 |
[01:53] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[02:00] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[02:01] | You have your orders, Doctor. | 服从命令 博士 |
[02:02] | Open the goddamn door! | 快给我开门 |
[02:03] | Dr. Atkins, it’s Claire Wyden. | 阿特金斯博士 我是克莱尔·怀登 |
[02:06] | We’ll unlock the escape capsule when you secure the samples. | 带上实验样本 我们才能给你打开逃生舱门 |
[02:15] | Doctor, either you come home with my research, | 博士 要么带上我的研究回来 |
[02:18] | or you don’t come home at all. | 要么就别回来了 |
[02:47] | Entering the lab. | 进入实验室 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 找到了 |
[03:07] | Mission Control, securing the samples now. | 指挥中心 我正在收集样本 |
[03:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:27] | Warning, hull integrity critical. | 警告 飞船濒临解体 |
[03:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:47] | Open it! | 开门 |
[03:48] | Capsule unlocked. | 逃生舱已开启 |
[05:26] | Mmm. I love that smell. | 我喜欢这个味道 |
[05:28] | Brings me right back to Uganda. | 让我想起乌干达的时光 |
[05:30] | You’ve been to Uganda? | 你去过乌干达吗 |
[05:31] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[05:33] | If the jungle doesn’t kill you, the poachers will. | 就算你没死在丛林里 偷猎人也会要了你的命 |
[05:36] | The cops are still after me from all that shit I pulled. | 警察还在为我犯的那些事通缉我 |
[05:38] | They call me El Diablo. | 他们叫我”恶魔” |
[05:40] | I know they don’t speak Spanish, but they might as well. | 他们不太说西班牙语 但是有时候也会说一点 |
[05:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | – You ever see Blood Diamond? – Yeah. | -你看过《血钻》吗 -看过 |
[05:45] | Now, I know it’s about diamonds, but it really captures the vibe. | 讲的是钻石 不过还挺好看的 |
[05:47] | I don’t know if it’s the same region. | 我不确定故事是不是发生在乌干达 |
[05:49] | But, you know, it’s intense. | 不过 剧情很刺激 |
[05:50] | Don’t mess with Mother Africa… | 在非洲可不能… |
[05:57] | Everything okay, boss? | 没事吧 老大 |
[06:00] | No, it’s not. | 有情况 |
[06:03] | Don’t move a muscle. | 不要动 |
[06:06] | Junior here is dropping a lot of monkey shit | 这小子在这里吹了一地牛皮 |
[06:08] | with these made-up stories. | 编了这些故事 |
[06:14] | It’s very entertaining, though. It’s very entertaining. | 不过非常有趣 真的 |
[06:19] | I’ve been to Uganda, man. | 我真的去过乌干达 |
[06:20] | And I’ve been to Hogwarts. | 我还去过霍格沃茨魔法学校呢 |
[06:23] | Regardless, if you had any experience with poaching, | 不过如果你曾经偷猎过 |
[06:25] | you would know that it’s | 你就知道 |
[06:26] | extremely rude to talk about it in front of a lady. | 在美女面前讲这种事是很不礼貌的 |
[06:29] | Oh, it’s okay. I can handle it. | 没关系 我无所谓 |
[06:32] | Oh, I know you can. I’m talking about these ladies. | 我知道你无所谓 我说的是这些美女 |
[06:57] | There shouldn’t be any problems, | 虽然不应该有问题 |
[06:58] | but remember you’re not in the classroom anymore. | 不过记住这里可不是学校教室 |
[07:00] | These are wild animals. They’re very unpredictable. | 这是野生动物 它们的行为很难预测 |
[07:03] | So remember your training, and do exactly as I say. | 记住训练的东西 听我指挥 |
[07:07] | Tell me, what do you see? | 告诉我 你们看到了什么 |
[07:13] | The, uh, the young male, | 那只年轻的雄猩猩 |
[07:15] | is attempting to establish his presence with the female. | 试图在雌猩猩面前建立存在感 |
[07:20] | He’s posturing, agitated. | 他在故作姿态 有点激动 |
[07:23] | Sounds like someone we know, right? | 听起来像我们认识的人 |
[07:25] | Okay, let’s remember this | 毕竟这是帕沃 |
[07:26] | is Paavo’s first interaction with the troop. | 第一次和猩猩们接触 |
[07:28] | So we’ll just take it nice and easy, | 我们慢慢来吧 |
[07:29] | and we’ll see how well he responds to my commands. | 看他怎么响应我的命令 |
[07:34] | I… | 我… |
[07:43] | Paavo. | 帕沃 |
[07:45] | Paavo. Paavo, it’s okay. | 帕沃 帕沃 好了 |
[07:47] | Femi, Enu, on station. | 费米 伊努 回去吧 |
[07:51] | Good girls. | 好姑娘 |
[07:54] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[07:57] | That’s far enough, Paavo. | 够远了 帕沃 |
[07:59] | It’s okay. Calm. Calm. | 好了 冷静 冷静 |
[08:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[08:08] | Calm. | 冷静 |
[08:10] | There you go. | 好样的 |
[08:12] | – It’s cool, right? – Yeah. | -很酷吧 -没错 |
[08:13] | Good boy. | 好小子 |
[08:17] | Good boy. | 好小子 |
[08:19] | Good boy. | 好小子 |
[08:27] | Uh… Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[08:37] | Everyone stay where you are. No one move. | 所有人待在原地 不要动 |
[08:39] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:41] | If you move, we’re gonna be in big trouble. Connor, do not move. | 你动了我们会有大麻烦 康纳尔 不要动 |
[08:42] | Connor, do what he says. | 康纳尔 照他说的做 |
[08:45] | Paavo… | 帕沃 |
[08:46] | Connor, don’t move! | 康纳尔 不要动 |
[08:49] | Paavo! | 帕沃 |
[08:50] | No! Paavo! Shit! | 不 帕沃 该死 |
[08:54] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[09:05] | Connor! Connor! | 康纳尔 康纳尔 |
[09:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:08] | George! George! | 乔治 乔治 |
[09:10] | George! | 乔治 |
[09:12] | George! Easy, buddy. Easy. | 乔治 淡定 兄弟 淡定 |
[09:21] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[09:23] | Oh, very funny. Very funny. | 很好笑 很好笑 |
[09:26] | We’re all very impressed. Yes, yes. | 我们都觉得很好笑 没错 |
[09:28] | You and I, laughing at your joke, okay? | 你和我都笑了 |
[09:30] | New guy, he no laugh. | 新来的 他没笑 |
[09:33] | He cry. | 他哭了 |
[09:34] | Yeah. Yeah, opposite of laugh. | 笑的反义词 |
[09:37] | – Connor, you can get up now. – Are you 100% on that? | -康纳尔 现在可以起来了 -百分之百确定吗 |
[09:40] | 100% sure. You can get up. | 百分之百 你可以起来了 |
[09:41] | And check your diaper. Come on, let’s go. | 看看有没有尿裤子 起来 我们走 |
[09:44] | He cry. | 他哭了 |
[09:48] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[09:49] | He’s not gonna kill me? | 他不是要伤害我吗 |
[09:51] | No, he’s not gonna kill you. He has a unique sense of humor. I… | 他不是要伤害你 他的幽默感有点怪罢了 |
[09:58] | Uh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[09:59] | George no save Davis. | 乔治没有救戴维斯 |
[10:02] | I don’t need your saving. No. | 我不要你救 |
[10:04] | George no save Davis. You didn’t save me. | 乔治没有救戴维斯 你没有救我 |
[10:05] | I was fine on my own. I’m fine. | 我没事的 我很好 |
[10:08] | Stop doing that. Listen, | 别这样 听着 |
[10:09] | it’s important for you to be nice to Paavo. | 这很重要 你得对帕沃好一点 |
[10:12] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[10:16] | Poachers killed his entire family. | 偷猎者杀光了他的家人 |
[10:21] | He’s in your troop now. | 他现在跟你是一家人了 |
[10:24] | I want you to welcome him. | 我希望你接纳他 |
[10:25] | Welcome Paavo. | 接纳帕沃 |
[10:34] | George, you and I cool? | 乔治 能答应我吗 |
[10:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:46] | Wow, I can’t, Come on. | 别闹了 |
[10:49] | I should never have taught you that. Stop that. | 我不应该教你那个 别这样 |
[10:52] | Now, come on. Give me, | 别闹了 来吧 |
[10:53] | Come on! Don’t do that. | 拜托 别这样 |
[10:56] | Stop that! Okay. All right, listen. | 别这样 好吧 听着 |
[10:59] | I need you to protect Paavo. | 我要你保护帕沃 |
[11:06] | Family. | 家人 |
[11:20] | I started using this new vegan deodorant. | 我开始用新款植物除臭剂了 |
[11:22] | – How’s that? – I smell like guacamole. | -效果如何 -我浑身都是牛油果酱的味道 |
[11:24] | Hey! Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[11:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:28] | Hi. Look, I just wanted to say, | 你好 我就想告诉你 |
[11:31] | that was amazing out there. | 今天真的太棒了 |
[11:33] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | And I would love to learn more about those submission techniques. | 我还想再学点驯服技巧 |
[11:38] | If you have time for a drink? | 有时间喝一杯吗 |
[11:42] | Yes! | 耶 |
[11:44] | Your allergies acting up again? | 你又过敏了吗 |
[11:45] | It’s the dander. | 因为毛屑 |
[11:46] | – It’s the dander. – Animal dander. | -毛屑 -动物毛屑 |
[11:49] | Thank you, anyway. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[11:51] | I already have plans tonight. | 不过我今天已经有安排了 |
[11:52] | You did great out there today. Okay? | 你今天表现特别棒 |
[11:53] | Oh, I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[11:55] | Exactly. The first rule of dealing with hostile animals is, | 没错 面对攻击性动物的首要原则 |
[11:57] | you wanna remain calm. | 就是保持冷静 |
[12:00] | I was gonna bake some kale bread tonight, if you’re interested. | 我今晚要烤甘蓝面包 你想吃点吗 |
[12:03] | No, I know you have a gluten thing. | 算了 你不吃麦麸 |
[12:05] | All right, see you in the morning. | 好吧 明早见 |
[12:07] | She used the word “Submission.” That’s a clue. | 她说了”驯服”这个词 这是在暗示 |
[12:09] | Should I go back there and tell | 我该回去告诉她 |
[12:10] | her your plans are to hang out with your dogs? | 你的安排只是遛狗吗 |
[12:12] | Come on, you know me, Nelson. I need my “Me” time. | 你懂我的 尼尔森 我需要”私人”时间 |
[12:15] | Your “Me” time? | 你的”私人”时间 |
[12:17] | Okay. Listen, buddy, | 听着 伙计 |
[12:19] | since everyone else is afraid to tell you this, of course I will. | 大家都不敢跟你说 还是我来说吧 |
[12:21] | It’s, um… | 这该… |
[12:23] | Uh, what’s the terminology? | 怎么说呢 |
[12:25] | Weird you like hanging out with animals more than people. | 你更喜欢与动物相处 这很奇怪 |
[12:29] | They get me. | 他们懂我 |
[12:31] | Animals like you, they lick you. | 如果动物喜欢你 他们会舔你 |
[12:32] | They don’t like you, they eat you. | 如果他们不喜欢你 他们会吃了你 |
[12:33] | You always know where you stand. | 你总能知道自己站在哪里 |
[12:35] | Or where you lie. All | 或死在哪里 |
[12:35] | chewed up in their belly ’cause they ate you. | 被他们吃进肚子里 |
[12:37] | Yeah, that’s just some food for thought. | 他们不过把你当成了食物 |
[12:38] | And by the way, you’re the food. | 顺便说一下 你只是食物而已 |
[12:39] | All right, get outta here, you big lug. | 好了 走吧 傻大个 |
[12:41] | Say hi to the dogs for me. | 帮我跟狗狗们问好 |
[12:43] | I will. | 好的 |
[12:51] | Girls love him. | 姑娘们喜欢他 |
[12:54] | I should shave my head. | 我也该剃成光头 |
[14:22] | I got your message about George. He okay? | 我收到你的信息了 乔治还好吗 |
[14:24] | – I don’t know. – What do you mean, you don’t know? | -我不清楚 -你不清楚是什么意思 |
[14:26] | Davis. Davis! | 戴维斯 戴维斯 |
[14:29] | He’s in the grizzly enclosure. | 他在灰熊区 |
[14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[14:49] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:03] | – Put it down. – What? | -放下枪 -什么 |
[15:05] | You know how he is around guns. Put it down. | 他不喜欢枪 放下枪 |
[15:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:08] | Put it down. I’m gonna go talk to him. | 把枪放下 我跟他谈谈 |
[15:20] | Hey, George? | 乔治 |
[15:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:25] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:28] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:36] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:40] | You’re sad. | 你很悲伤 |
[15:42] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:45] | Did you hurt him? | 你伤了他吗 |
[15:49] | “Sorry”? | “抱歉” |
[15:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[16:00] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗 |
[16:04] | He made you scared. | 他吓到你了 |
[16:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[16:10] | It’s… | 没事了… |
[16:12] | George. | 乔治 |
[16:15] | George. | 乔治 |
[16:17] | It’s okay to be scared. | 被吓到没事的 |
[16:19] | It’s okay. Calm. | 没事了 冷静 |
[16:24] | Easy. | 放松 |
[16:35] | Is it me or is he considerably bigger? | 是我的错觉 还是他变大了 |
[16:38] | No, he’s definitely bigger. | 不 他真的变大了 |
[16:40] | It’s Connor. | 我是康纳尔 |
[16:42] | Guys, you need to get over to the gorilla enclosure. | 伙计们 你们快来猩猩区 |
[16:56] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[16:59] | We were doing our morning rounds when we saw the burnt foliage, | 我们在早上巡逻的时候发现树木都烧焦了 |
[17:00] | and found this. | 还有这个 |
[17:02] | All right, let me see the kit. | 把装备包给我 |
[17:20] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:22] | I don’t know. But we gotta figure it out. | 不知道 我们得查清楚 |
[17:27] | Stupid piece of crap! | 一群废物 |
[17:30] | Mini space station! | 该死的太空站 |
[17:34] | Are you done? | 砸完了吗 |
[17:37] | We just lost billions of dollars, Claire. | 我们亏了几十亿美金 克莱尔 |
[17:40] | Tens of billions, actually. | 其实是几百亿 |
[17:41] | Plus $20,000 for the models you just destroyed. | 算上你刚才砸烂的模型 再加两万美金 |
[17:44] | Our stock got hammered this morning. | 今天早上 我们的股票大跌 |
[17:47] | Down 20%. | 跌了20% |
[17:48] | And you aren’t upset, because… | 那你怎么一点不难过 因为… |
[17:50] | Because Project Rampage works. | 因为狂暴计划成功了 |
[17:53] | – Do you know how much that’s worth? – Zero. | -你知道那个值多少钱吗 -一文不值 |
[17:56] | Because all of our research was on that space station. | 因为我们所有的研究成果都在那个太空站上 |
[17:59] | Actually, | 其实 |
[18:02] | Atkins got the research samples onto the escape pod. | 阿特金斯把研究样本带进逃生舱了 |
[18:05] | Yes, the escape pod blew up. | 虽然逃生舱炸了 |
[18:07] | But the canisters were engineered to withstand reentry. | 但是我们设计的容器是能重新进入大气层的 |
[18:10] | And the American Meteor Society just reported a meteor strike | 美国流星协会刚刚报道有陨石 |
[18:13] | in southern Wyoming. | 坠落在怀俄明州南部 |
[18:14] | All we have to do is go get it back. | 我们要做的就是去拿回来 |
[18:18] | Well, let’s get out there! | 那我们赶紧去吧 |
[18:20] | Somebody finds that sample, it leads straight back to us. | 如果有人发现样本 肯定会查到我们头上 |
[18:23] | Please, enough with the overreacting. | 你别太激动了 |
[18:25] | I am not overreacting, Claire. | 我没有太激动 克莱尔 |
[18:27] | There’s a reason we were doing these experiments in space. | 我们在太空研究这些是有原因的 |
[18:29] | And it wasn’t exactly for the betterment of humanity. | 不是为了人类的进步 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:33] | Look, | 听着 |
[18:35] | you handle the press, | 你去对付媒体 |
[18:37] | and I’ll get Burke to take care of the canister. | 我让伯克去处理研究容器 |
[18:39] | Who is Burke? | 伯克是谁 |
[18:41] | Remember that private military firm we acquired last year? | 记得我们去年收购的那家私人军事公司吗 |
[18:43] | You called them “Killers ‘R’ Us.” | 你说他们是”杀手” |
[18:45] | Yeah? | 记得 |
[18:47] | Well, he’s the “Us.” | 他就是 |
[19:11] | Boss. | 老大 |
[19:13] | Wheels up! You boys are Oscar Mike. | 收起起落架 好样的 |
[19:16] | Let’s do it. | 行动 |
[19:29] | Where to, Burke? | 去哪里 伯克 |
[19:30] | Wyoming. | 怀俄明州 |
[19:31] | Ah, never been. | 没去过 |
[19:33] | Lots of mountains, not a lot of people. | 很多山 没什么人 |
[19:35] | Animals love it. You’ll fit right in. | 动物喜欢那里 很适合你 |
[20:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:06] | Hey, Mark. | 马克 |
[20:08] | Where the hell are you? Do you have any idea what time it is? | 你在哪里 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[20:10] | Yes, yes. Um… | 知道了… |
[20:12] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:14] | I am on the freeway, | 我在路上了 |
[20:19] | I know I’ve already been late twice this week, | 我知道我这周迟到两次了 |
[20:22] | but it will not happen again. | 我不会再迟到了 |
[20:24] | Brett Wyden addressed the situation with this brief statement. | 布雷特·怀登对此次事件做了简短声明 |
[20:27] | My sister and I and everyone | 我和我姐姐 能量基因公司所有人 |
[20:28] | at Energyne are stunned and deeply saddened | 对雅典娜1号飞船全体成员的遇难 |
[20:30] | by the loss of the Athena-1 crew. | 都很震惊 也很悲痛 |
[20:32] | These were brave and brilliant men and women of science, | 他们都是勇敢又有才华的科学家 |
[20:34] | who were committed to helping mankind, | 致力于帮助人类进步 |
[20:36] | and we will continue that work in their honor. | 我们会继续他们的工作 |
[20:38] | That’s enough. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[20:39] | Helping mankind, my ass. | 帮助人类进步 鬼扯 |
[20:43] | Since then, Wall Street has | 之后 华尔街 |
[20:45] | kept a close eye on Energyne’s performance. | 一直密切关注能量基因公司的表现 |
[20:47] | Now to politics… | 现在是政治新闻… |
[20:49] | What you’re looking at is dramatic video of a fireball | 从这段录像中 我们可以看到一个火球 |
[20:52] | touching down near the San Diego Wildlife Sanctuary. | 坠落在圣地亚哥野生动物保护区附近 |
[20:55] | It is thought to be debris from last night’s Athena-1 tragedy. | 有人推测这是昨晚雅典娜1号飞船的残骸 |
[20:58] | However, it’s unclear if this is related | 然而 现在尚不清楚 |
[21:00] | to one of the park’s gorillas escaping the enclosure | 这与今天稍早前大猩猩逃出园区 |
[21:03] | at the sanctuary earlier this morning. | 是否有关联 |
[21:04] | The gorilla’s name is George… | 逃出去的大猩猩名叫乔治 |
[21:06] | Hold on a second, Mark. The car ahead of me… | 等一下 马克 我前面的车… |
[21:09] | – It just exploded. – What? | -爆炸了 -什么 |
[21:11] | There is currently no explanation for the primate’s behavior, | 目前无法合理解释它的行为 |
[21:14] | and zoo officials are not commenting at this time. | 园方还没有发表任何评论 |
[21:17] | Our very own Jason Sloss is at the scene. | 我们的独家记者杰森·斯洛斯正在现场 |
[21:19] | Jason, what have you heard? | 杰森 你有什么新消息 |
[21:20] | That’s right, Chris and Maria. | 好的 克里斯 玛利亚 |
[21:22] | I’m here at the San Diego Wildlife Sanctuary, | 我现在就在圣地亚哥野生动物保护区 |
[21:23] | and the word everyone seems to be using | 对大猩猩乔治的出逃 |
[21:25] | to describe the gorilla’s escape is “Surprising.” | 大家似乎都很惊讶 |
[21:40] | There. Set her down. | 在那里 降落 |
[22:06] | We’ve secured the canister, but it was pretty badly damaged. | 我们找到了容器 但已经严重受损 |
[22:10] | Whatever was in it was destroyed. | 里面的东西都毁了 |
[22:12] | There’s something else. | 还有些情况 |
[22:15] | These wolves were slaughtered. | 这些狼都死了 |
[22:17] | From the tracks, looks like another one killed the pack. | 从痕迹来看 似乎有一头狼杀光了狼群 |
[22:21] | It’s infected with the pathogen. | 它肯定感染了病原体 |
[22:25] | Burke, I need that wolf. Dead or alive. | 伯克 我要那头狼 不管死活 |
[22:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:33] | This is the list of the | 这是你之前说的 |
[22:34] | unrecognized hybrids you were talking about. | 鲜为人知的混种物清单 |
[22:39] | George’s lab results are in. | 乔治的检查结果出来了 |
[22:41] | You’re not gonna like ’em. | 情况不太好 |
[22:46] | This can’t be right. | 这不是真的吧 |
[22:47] | His neuromuscular synapse activity is through the roof, | 他的神经肌肉突触飙升 |
[22:50] | his blood has lethal concentrations of growth hormone, | 血液里的生长激素水平已达到致命程度 |
[22:54] | he’d be dead. | 他会死的 |
[22:55] | Run it again. | 再检查一遍 |
[22:56] | I did. | 查过了 |
[22:58] | I ran it three times. His values went up each time. | 我查了三遍 每次的数值都在增加 |
[23:01] | We can’t keep this quiet. | 我们不能瞒着这件事 |
[23:02] | Animal Response is asking questions. | 动物反应小组一直在问问题 |
[23:04] | I just dodged a call. It was someone from the government. | 政府有人打电话给我 我没接 |
[23:06] | What do you want me to tell people? | 你想让我跟大家说什么 |
[23:07] | Tell them nothing. | 什么都不要说 |
[23:09] | He didn’t do it, Nelson. | 这不是他干的 尼尔森 |
[23:10] | Look at him. Somebody did that to him. | 你看他 有人把他变成那样了 |
[23:12] | Davis, he killed a grizzly bear. | 戴维斯 他杀了一头灰熊 |
[23:15] | Okay? Snapped his neck like it was a toothpick. | 像折牙签一样折断了他的脖子 |
[23:17] | Listen, protocol says, | 听着 规定是这样的 |
[23:18] | first sign of aggression mandates immediate isolation. | 动物一旦出现攻击行为 必须马上隔离 |
[23:20] | It’s what we’re doing. | 我们已经把他隔离了 |
[23:21] | This is beyond protocol. | 这已经在规定之外了 |
[23:24] | Davis, look at him. | 戴维斯 看看他 |
[23:26] | – I’m looking at him. – Really look at him! | -我在看 -认真看 |
[23:31] | That is not the George we know. | 他已经不是我们认识的乔治了 |
[23:37] | If we report this, they’re gonna put him down. | 如果我们上报这个情况 他们肯定会杀了他 |
[23:42] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让那种事发生 |
[23:50] | I’ll keep everyone off your back as long as I can. | 我会尽可能不让任何人打扰你 |
[23:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:14] | I’m gonna figure this out, George. | 我会搞定的 乔治 |
[24:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:25] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 大家听着 |
[24:28] | I need to find someone who | 我要找一个 |
[24:29] | knows exactly what the hell this thing is. | 知道这是什么东西的人 |
[24:31] | I found her! | 找到了 |
[24:32] | No, that’s a lie. Technically, she found us. | 不 我撒谎了 事实上 是她找的我们 |
[24:34] | You must be Davis Okoye. | 你就是戴维斯· 奥克耶吧 |
[24:37] | Thank you so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[24:39] | What help? | 什么帮助 |
[24:41] | I’m Kate Caldwell. I’m a geneticist with Energyne. | 我是凯特·考德威尔 能量基因公司的基因学家 |
[24:43] | Um, you recovered my research sample. | 你发现了我的研究样本 |
[24:46] | Yeah, you mean this? | 你是说这个吗 |
[24:48] | Oh, please tell me you had that tested for residual particulates. | 你做过残渣检测了吧 |
[24:51] | Yes, that’s exactly what I did. I always do that. | 做过了 当然做过了 我一直那样做 |
[24:54] | Anytime something new comes in. | 发现的新东西都要做检测 |
[24:55] | Amy, have this tested for residual particulates. | 艾米 去做残渣检测 |
[24:57] | I need that back. | 还给我 |
[24:59] | Actually, I need some questions answered. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[25:01] | Like what the hell is that thing doing to my friend? | 那东西到底对我朋友做了什么 |
[25:04] | Uh, well, I am not allowed to discuss that with you. | 我不能跟你讨论这个 |
[25:08] | Oh. Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[25:10] | I guess we can’t help each other then. | 那我们没法互相帮助了 |
[25:12] | Kate Caldwell, it was good to meet you. Nelson, show her out. | 凯特·考德威尔 幸会 尼尔森 送客 |
[25:14] | He’s growing, isn’t he? | 他在长大 是吧 |
[25:17] | At an unprecedented rate, right? | 以前所未有的速度 |
[25:20] | Increased strength, speed, agility. | 力量 速度 敏捷度 都增强了 |
[25:24] | Demonstrating levels of aggression you don’t see in his species. | 攻击性超出了这个物种的水平 |
[25:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:39] | Last night, he was seven feet, 500 pounds. | 昨晚他还七英尺 五百磅 |
[25:41] | This morning, he was almost nine feet, pushing 1,000. | 今天早上就长到了九英尺 接近一千磅 |
[25:45] | His hair? | 他的毛色 |
[25:47] | Yeah, he’s an albino. | 他有白化病 |
[25:49] | As far as I know, he’s the only living gorilla of his kind. | 据我所知 这种猩猩 世上只有他这一只 |
[25:55] | He can sign? | 他懂手语吗 |
[25:56] | Yeah, he can sign and he’s hungry. | 他懂手语 他饿了 |
[25:57] | Guys, let’s get George something to eat. | 伙计们 给乔治弄点吃的 |
[25:59] | It’s okay. There you go, buddy. | 没事 他们去拿吃的了 |
[26:02] | It makes sense. | 这就对了 |
[26:04] | He must be starving. | 他肯定饿死了 |
[26:05] | He’s growing so rapidly. | 他长得太快了 |
[26:07] | “Makes sense”? | “这就对了” |
[26:09] | Last night, he killed a grizzly bear. | 昨晚 他杀了一头灰熊 |
[26:11] | The most powerful terrestrial predator on the planet. | 那可是这个星球上最厉害的陆地掠食者 |
[26:12] | So you tell me right now, Kate, how any of this makes sense. | 凯特 现在你告诉我 这怎么就对了 |
[26:15] | Are you familiar with CRISPR? | 你知道CRISPR吗 |
[26:17] | Yeah, genetic engineering. | 基因工程 |
[26:18] | It’s more like genetic editing. | 更准确来说是基因编辑 |
[26:20] | I am talking about extremely specific results. | 我说的是极端的结果 |
[26:23] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[26:25] | Sharks are indeterminate growers, right? | 鲨鱼一直不停生长 |
[26:27] | They never stop. | 从不停止 |
[26:28] | Isolate that gene and combine it with, say, | 分离出那个基因 把它和 |
[26:31] | the growth rate of a blue whale, | 蓝鲸的生长速率结合起来 |
[26:33] | the strength of a rhinoceros beetle, | 还有犀甲虫的力量 |
[26:34] | the speed of a cheetah, | 猎豹的速度 |
[26:36] | And you get one confused gorilla that could take down a grizzly. | 就有了能杀死灰熊的大猩猩了 |
[26:39] | We developed a lot of different genetic combinations, | 我们开发了很多不同的基因组合 |
[26:42] | so changes will be incredibly unpredictable. | 因此难以预测会出现什么样的变化 |
[26:45] | Right. Okay, Kate, I get all that, | 好了 凯特 我知道了 |
[26:47] | but it still doesn’t explain to me how he doubled in size. | 还是无法解释为什么他长大了一倍 |
[26:49] | Guys, we need to get that food in now. | 伙计们 快拿食物来 |
[26:51] | See, CRISPR only allows you to alter | CRISPR每次只允许 |
[26:53] | the DNA of one cell at a time. | 改变一个细胞的DNA |
[26:56] | But I developed a system | 但是我开发了一个系统 |
[26:58] | which rapidly transmits changes | 可以快速把变化传输到 |
[27:00] | to every strand of DNA in the host’s body. | 宿主身上的每一个DNA里 |
[27:03] | Mr. Okoye, listen to me. | 奥克耶先生 听我说 |
[27:05] | I am the only one who can cure him. | 我是唯一能治好他的人 |
[27:11] | George! | 乔治 |
[27:16] | George! No! | 乔治 不要 |
[27:24] | It’s not gonna hold. | 上面撑不住了 |
[27:26] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[27:31] | Everybody back! | 大家快闪开 |
[27:42] | Not again! Not again! | 又来了 又来了 |
[27:46] | George! | 乔治 |
[27:48] | George! Stop, George! | 乔治 住手 乔治 |
[27:50] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[27:53] | Shit. Call 911! | 该死 快报警 |
[27:55] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:57] | Look out! | 当心 |
[28:18] | George! George! | 乔治 乔治 |
[28:19] | George, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 乔治 没事了 没事了 |
[28:21] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:23] | Yes, I know you’re scared. I’m gonna help you. | 我知道你很害怕 我会帮你的 |
[28:29] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:32] | No, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:34] | Sir, move away from the animal! | 先生 离开那只大猩猩 |
[28:35] | It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 真的 |
[28:37] | I’m the primatologist here. I look after this animal. | 我是这里的灵长类动物学家 他是我负责的 |
[28:39] | I can handle this situation. | 我能处理这个情况 |
[28:41] | I just need you to lower your weapons. | 请你们放下武器 |
[28:43] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:46] | It’s okay. Calm. | 没事的 冷静 |
[28:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:54] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[28:57] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[28:59] | Don’t worry, buddy. I’m gonna help you. | 别担心 伙计 我会帮你的 |
[29:05] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[29:09] | No! | 不 |
[29:15] | George! | 乔治 |
[29:41] | George! | 乔治 |
[29:43] | George! | 乔治 |
[29:46] | George! | 乔治 |
[29:58] | I’ve never hunted a wolf before. What do you think, fellas? | 我从没猎过狼 大家伙儿怎么看 |
[30:01] | Should I bring the .50 cal? | 我该带上.50子弹吗 |
[30:04] | Got ’em. Treeline. | 发现目标 林木线 |
[30:10] | You sure that’s a wolf? Damn, that thing is moving. | 你确定那是头狼 那大家伙在移动 |
[30:13] | Not for long. | 动不了多久了 |
[30:32] | Burke to Base, | 伯克呼叫总部 |
[30:34] | Rampage-1 is down. | 巨兽1号已制服 |
[31:13] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[31:15] | Nothing yet. | 暂时没有 |
[31:19] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[31:24] | We got tracks. | 我们发现了足迹 |
[31:25] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[31:33] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[31:35] | A wolf made that? | 这是一头狼留下的 |
[31:39] | Maybe I should’ve brought the .50 cal. | 也许我是该带上.50子弹 |
[31:57] | Boss… | 老大 |
[32:02] | How we playing this? | 战略是什么 |
[32:04] | Nice and easy. | 放松点 慢慢的 |
[32:15] | They’re in a hurry. | 它们在逃跑 |
[32:17] | What do you think spooked… | 你觉得是什么惊到了… |
[32:20] | Vinny! Garrick! Set a perimeter! | 温尼 加里克 设立环形防线 |
[32:22] | – Come on! – Open fire! | -快 -开火 |
[32:24] | Get it! Get it! | 明白 明白 |
[32:26] | Light him up! | 朝它开火 |
[32:31] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[32:32] | Hit ’em! Hit ’em! | 开火 朝它开火 |
[32:34] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[32:36] | Garrick, where are you? | 加里克 你在哪里 |
[32:37] | – It’s on me! – Run, Garrick! | -它朝我来了 -快跑 加里克 |
[32:40] | Come on, get it! | 快杀了它 |
[32:42] | Taylor, get up! | 泰勒 起来 |
[32:43] | They won’t. | 他们不行 |
[32:45] | Taylor! Go! | 泰勒 上 |
[32:46] | The pathogen is doing what we designed it to. | 病原体做的正是我们设计好的形态 |
[32:48] | No! God damn it! | 不 该死的 |
[32:56] | Wilson, check in. | 威尔逊 回答 |
[32:58] | Zammit, check in. | 扎米特 回答 |
[33:02] | Taylor… | 泰勒… |
[33:31] | Garcia, get me outta here. | 加西亚 带我离开这里 |
[33:33] | Copy that. Ten klicks out. | 收到 距离10公里 |
[33:44] | Oh, shit! I see him! | 该死的 我看见它了 |
[33:46] | Light him up! | 朝它射击 |
[33:53] | Incoming! | 朝你去了 |
[33:58] | Pull up! Pull up! | 拉高 拉高 |
[34:00] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[34:02] | I’m losing control! | 我失去控制了 |
[35:00] | Sir, let’s go. | 先生 请吧 |
[35:05] | Out of the van, please. | 请下车 |
[35:21] | Who the hell is this? | 这人是谁 |
[35:32] | Mr. Okoye and Dr. Caldwell. | 奥克耶先生和考德威尔博士 |
[35:36] | I am Agent Harvey Russell. | 我是哈维·罗素探员 |
[35:39] | Hell of a day, huh? | 今天可够呛 是吧 |
[35:41] | Science experiments falling from the sky. | 科学试验品从天而降 |
[35:44] | Giant gorilla on the loose. | 巨型大猩猩逃出实验室 |
[35:46] | Just the kind of exciting | 正好都是我们政府 |
[35:47] | shit we here at the government tend to notice. | 会关心的那些事 |
[35:49] | Where’s George? I need to see him. | 乔治在哪里 我要见他 |
[35:51] | And if you’re thinking about putting | 还有 如果你打算把他 |
[35:53] | him on that plane, it’s gonna be a big mistake. | 放到那架飞机上 那你就大错特错了 |
[35:54] | I think we’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[35:58] | Okay, let’s all take a breath and… | 好了 让我们大家深呼吸下 然后… |
[36:01] | I said I wanna see George. | 我说了我要见乔治 |
[36:03] | Or we can get in each other’s faces and see who’s the toughest. | 或者就给对方点颜色瞧瞧看谁更厉害 |
[36:07] | Brother, I’m gonna prance myself right out on a limb, | 兄弟 我跟你一对一比划 |
[36:09] | and guess that no one’s | 看看有谁 |
[36:11] | ever accused you of being a people person. | 会指责你不够友善 |
[36:13] | How about you take these cuffs off and find out yourself? | 不如你解开我的手铐 看看到底如何 |
[36:17] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[36:23] | I’ll see you on board. | 我们飞机上见 |
[36:25] | Load ’em up with the ape. | 把他们跟猩猩放到一起 |
[36:28] | So weird that he didn’t take your cuffs off. | 真奇怪 他怎么没把你的手铐解开呢 |
[36:44] | – He’s good. – All right. | -状态良好 -好 |
[36:47] | Just note it in the chart. | 记录到表格上 |
[36:51] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[36:53] | Where he cut himself breaking out of the primate department. | 他从灵长类实验室逃出来时受的伤 |
[36:56] | There’s barely a bruise now. | 几乎都看不见了 |
[36:57] | African spiny mouse. | 非洲刺毛鼠 |
[37:00] | Its DNA makes it capable of extreme regeneration. | 非洲刺毛鼠的DNA让他有了极强的再生能力 |
[37:06] | “Davis Okoye, Primate Specialist.” | “戴维斯·奥克耶 灵长类专家” |
[37:14] | Army Special Forces. | 陆军特种部队 |
[37:16] | What are you, some kind of international man of mystery? | 你是执行了很多神秘的国际任务吗 |
[37:19] | I see a lot of “Redacted.” “Redacted, redacted…” | 我看到好多的”加密” “加密” “加密” |
[37:23] | Oh, here we go. | 关键的来了 |
[37:25] | “Transferred to the United Nations’ Special Anti-Poaching Task Force.” | 调职联合国反盗猎特别行动组 |
[37:29] | Well, I’ll have you know that I, myself, am also an animal lover. | 你得知道 我本人 也是个动物爱好者 |
[37:32] | Let’s cut the bullshit, Russell. | 别废话了 罗素 |
[37:34] | I told you, having George on this airplane is suicidal. | 我说了 把乔治送上飞机无异于自杀 |
[37:36] | He’s on a very powerful sedative drip. | 我们给他用了非常强效的镇静剂 |
[37:37] | He will not wake up until we wake him up. | 在我们叫醒他之前 他都不会醒 |
[37:41] | Sir, with all due respect, at his rate of growth, | 先生 恕我直言 以他现在的生长速率 |
[37:44] | that sedative is gonna become | 在我们落地之前 |
[37:45] | ineffective long before we’re back on the ground. | 镇静剂就对他无效了 |
[37:47] | We factored in his growth rate. Same as his elevated metabolism. | 我们已经考虑了生长速率 还有他的药物代谢率 |
[37:50] | – Sir. – And the increased amount of blood in his system. | -先生 -还有他体内的血液的增长率 |
[37:53] | We may not be the brightest bulbs in the room, | 我们也许不是这个房间里最聪明的人 |
[37:55] | but we’re doing all right. | 但我们也不赖 |
[37:57] | Especially considering, | 更何况 |
[37:59] | you got another one of your | 你还有另一个试验品 |
[38:01] | little science experiments running around out there. | 正在外头兴风作浪呢 |
[38:03] | What do you mean another one? | “另一个”是什么意思 |
[38:04] | Oh, you didn’t know about the 30-foot wolf? | 你不知道那头9米长的巨狼吗 |
[38:06] | Oh, sir, | 先生 |
[38:08] | your oversized monkey is old news. | 你这体型庞大的大猩猩已经是旧闻了 |
[38:13] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[38:14] | Weirdos on the Internet are calling him “Ralph.” | 网上的肥宅都叫他”拉尔夫” |
[38:18] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁效忠 |
[38:19] | Sir, I work for the American people. | 先生 我为美国人民效忠 |
[38:21] | Homeland? CIA? | 国土安全局 中情局 |
[38:24] | Justice League? | 正义联盟 |
[38:27] | I’m OGA. | 我是OGA的 |
[38:28] | I’ve heard that bullshit before. “Other Government Agency,” Huh? | 我听过这种扯淡 “其它相关部门” 对吧 |
[38:31] | It’s clever. | 真聪明 |
[38:33] | Yes, sir, it is clever. | 没错 先生 很聪明 |
[38:35] | You see, when science shits the bed, | 瞧 当科学惹了麻烦 |
[38:38] | I’m the guy they call to change the sheets. | 我就是在后面擦屁股的那个人 |
[38:40] | What’s gonna happen to George? | 乔治会怎么样 |
[38:42] | He didn’t ask for any of this. | 这不是他的错 |
[38:43] | He sure as hell doesn’t deserve it. | 他不该被这样对待 |
[38:44] | Whether it is his fault or not, he is dangerous. | 不管是不是他的错 他都很危险 |
[38:48] | But there’s a cure for this. | 但有解药可以治好他 |
[38:51] | She helped engineer the pathogen that infected George. | 她帮助研究了感染乔治的病原体 |
[38:53] | She works for Energyne. | 她在能量基因公司工作 |
[38:56] | You mean used to. | 你是说”工作过” |
[39:05] | “Dr. Kate Caldwell. | “凯特·考德威尔博士” |
[39:07] | Ph.D. in Biochemistry from Stanford, | 斯坦福大学生物化学博士 |
[39:08] | with a specialty in Conservation Genetics.” | 主攻保护遗传学 |
[39:11] | Recruited by Energyne in 2010. | 在2010年被能量基因公司聘请 |
[39:17] | Fired by Energyne, | 不到两年 |
[39:19] | a little less than two years ago. | 被公司解职 |
[39:22] | It gets better. | 更厉害的来了 |
[39:23] | Caught trying to steal company hard drives, | 原因是企图盗窃公司硬盘 |
[39:26] | and did 13, what I’m sure were glorious months, | 在格林维尔联邦惩教所 |
[39:29] | in our beautiful Greenville Federal Correctional Institute. | 度过了非常愉快的13个月 |
[39:36] | Well, I am guessing by the look on the big fella’s face | 从这位大个子脸上的表情判断 |
[39:41] | that this is all news to him. | 他是头一回知道这些 |
[39:44] | Enjoy your flight. | 旅途愉快 |
[39:47] | Oh. Mr. Okoye, about your friend. | 对了 奥克耶先生 关于你的朋友 |
[39:52] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[39:55] | I am truly sorry. | 我真心感到遗憾 |
[40:08] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 抱歉我骗了你 |
[40:12] | Can you cure George or not? | 你到底能不能治愈乔治 |
[40:15] | I know that Energyne was | 我知道能量基因公司 |
[40:16] | working on a counter-measure to the pathogen, | 当时正在研究针对病原体的抗体 |
[40:18] | Yes or no? | 能还是不能 |
[40:23] | No. | 不能 |
[40:34] | Claire, I found him. | 克莱尔 我找到他了 |
[40:36] | Some black ops-looking dudes loaded the gorilla, | 一帮神秘部门的人昨晚 |
[40:38] | into a cargo plane late last night. | 用货机把大猩猩运走了 |
[40:40] | You know who that is with them? | 你知道谁和他们在一起吗 |
[40:42] | No. But clearly, he likes hitting the gym. | 不知道 不过很显然 他没少去健身房 |
[40:45] | No. The woman. | 不 我说的是那个女的 |
[40:48] | It’s Kate Caldwell. | 是凯特·考德威尔 |
[40:50] | Dr. Caldwell. | 考德威尔博士 |
[40:52] | Yeah. What’s she doing out there? | 没错 她在那干什么 |
[40:55] | Well, given our history with her, | 鉴于我们跟她之间的历史 |
[40:58] | her blaming us for putting | 她至今因为坐牢 |
[41:00] | her in prison and the death of her brother, | 和她兄弟的死 还在怪罪我们 |
[41:02] | my best guess? Gathering evidence to screw us over. | 要我猜 她在收集证据想扳倒我们 |
[41:07] | I told you, we should’ve liquidated her two years ago. | 我告诉过你 两年前我们就该把她清理掉 |
[41:09] | Claire, you can’t liquidate every problem you have. | 克莱尔 你没法把所有问题都清理掉 |
[41:11] | Agree to disagree. | 我持保留意见 |
[41:13] | Claire, I’m serious! Hey! | 克莱尔 我说真的 |
[41:15] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我要说这话 |
[41:17] | but I don’t even care about the money anymore, okay? | 但我已经根本不在乎钱了 |
[41:19] | I just don’t want to go to prison. | 我只是不想坐牢 |
[41:20] | So if you have a plan, I would love to hear it. | 所以如果你有什么计划 我非常想听听 |
[41:23] | Brett, I always have a plan. | 布雷特 我向来有计划 |
[41:30] | If you’ve given a subject extraordinary genetic gifts, | 如果你赋予了试验对象非凡的基因能力 |
[41:34] | and unlimited physical | 无限的身体潜能 |
[41:35] | potential combined with unthinkable violent, | 加上难以想象的暴力 |
[41:36] | and aggressive disposition, how do you control it? | 以及易发起攻击的性格 你要怎么控制住它 |
[41:39] | I don’t know, you give it a chill pill or… | 我不知道 给它镇定剂或者… |
[41:41] | Yes. See? That wasn’t so hard. | 没错 瞧 没那么难 |
[41:44] | Yes! | 对 |
[41:45] | R-19, the chill pill. One small dose will stop | R-19 镇定剂 小小一支就能停止 |
[41:48] | an infected creature’s growth and aggression. | 被感染的动物的生长和攻击 |
[41:50] | And to draw them here, | 为了将它们吸引到这里 |
[41:51] | the pathogen also genetically rewired the subject | 我们还重新编译了病原体 |
[41:54] | to respond to a low frequency radio wave. | 让实验对象能响应低频无线电波 |
[41:57] | Lucky for us, | 我们很走运 |
[41:59] | this building has some of | 这座建筑拥有 |
[42:00] | the most powerful radio antennas in the world. | 世界上最强大的无线电天线 |
[42:02] | I had our team modify this one last night. | 我昨晚让团队调试好了 |
[42:16] | Now, we just have to turn on the signal. | 现在我们只需要打开信号开关 |
[42:18] | And those creatures will do anything to get here | 这些怪物会不顾一切地过来 |
[42:20] | and make it stop. | 让它停下 |
[42:22] | How do you think that will go over at 32,000 feet? | 猜猜它要长成万米高会怎样 |
[42:25] | That monkey will bring the whole plane down. | 那猩猩会把整个世界都毁了的 |
[42:27] | And when the wolf gets here, we let the military kill it, | 等巨狼到这儿 我们先让军队对付它 |
[42:29] | and then we collect a sample of the weaponized DNA. | 然后我们就收集武器化的DNA |
[42:32] | Then we sell that shit for a mint! | 然后我们就卖抗体赚得盆满钵满 |
[43:36] | George, you okay, buddy? | 乔治 你没事吧 |
[43:55] | Oh, no. | 这下不妙 |
[44:03] | Get up. Now! | 快起来 |
[44:10] | Caution. Caution. Caution. | 警告 警告 警告 |
[44:20] | Aim for his body! | 对准他的身体 |
[44:21] | Light him up! | 朝他开枪 |
[44:25] | Get back! | 后撤 |
[44:41] | Come on, come on! | 快 到这来 |
[44:42] | Strap in. | 系好安全带 |
[45:00] | 6-1-2-Heavy, mayday, mayday! | 612H 求救 求救 |
[45:06] | Shit. Shit. | 该死 |
[45:26] | George. | 乔治 |
[45:52] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[46:22] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[46:30] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[46:32] | Hurry! | 快抓住 |
[46:45] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[46:47] | Swing me! | 把我甩过去 |
[47:04] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[47:12] | We’re getting the hell off this plane! | 我们要离开这架飞机 |
[47:27] | Hang on tight! | 抓紧了 |
[47:42] | This is insane! We’re gonna die! | 这简直疯了 我们会死的 |
[47:44] | Probably! | 很有可能 |
[47:46] | Now go! | 现在放手 |
[48:15] | God damn it, Russell! | 该死 罗素 |
[48:34] | Holy shit! | 我的老天 |
[48:35] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[48:59] | I’m sorry, George. | 我很抱歉 乔治 |
[49:30] | Where’s the body? | 尸体呢 |
[49:39] | There isn’t one. | 没有尸体 |
[49:42] | He’s wounded but he survived. | 他受伤了 但他活了下来 |
[49:48] | Tracks are headed northeast. | 脚印往东北方向去了 |
[49:50] | And I got zero signal. | 电话一点信号都没有 |
[49:52] | I’m gonna see if I can find a radio, get it working. | 我去找找有没有无线电可用 |
[49:55] | Once DOD figures out your animal survived that crash, | 一旦国防部得知你动物朋友在坠机中活下来了 |
[49:59] | they’re gonna have questions for you two. | 他们会有很多问题要问你们两位 |
[50:01] | What about Energyne? | 那能量基因公司呢 |
[50:03] | They know a hell of a lot more about this than we do. | 他们对这事的了解可比我俩多得多 |
[50:05] | Yeah, the FBI’s checking on Energyne. | 对 联调局正在查能量基因公司 |
[50:08] | Listen, do me a favor, | 听着 帮我个忙 |
[50:10] | don’t meander off too far. | 别晃荡太远 |
[50:14] | Oh, Mr. Okoye. | 对了 奥克耶先生 |
[50:16] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[50:18] | Thank you for getting this old cowboy off that plane. | 谢谢你把我这个老牛仔扔下了飞机 |
[50:22] | Well, even assholes deserve a second chance. | 就算是混蛋也该有第二次机会 |
[50:27] | Like my grandpappy always said, | 就像我爷爷说的那样 |
[50:29] | us assholes gotta stick together. | 我们混蛋得团结一致 |
[50:35] | Have you seen our satellite footage? | 你看我们的卫星影像了吗 |
[50:37] | The gorilla survived the crash! | 那只大猩猩在坠机中生还了 |
[50:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:42] | Unfortunately, so did Dr. Caldwell. | 不幸的是 考德威尔博士也是 |
[50:45] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[50:49] | The gorilla doesn’t concern me. | 我不担心大猩猩 |
[50:51] | It’ll respond to the radio frequency and come straight to us. | 它会受无线电的召唤来找我们 |
[50:53] | Dr. Caldwell is the bigger problem. | 麻烦的是考德威尔博士 |
[50:56] | Do you think she told them something? | 你觉得她对他们说了什么吗 |
[51:01] | Based on the federal | 鉴于正要进门的 |
[51:02] | agents who are about to walk through our door, | 那帮联邦探员 |
[51:04] | I’d say she told them everything. | 我敢说她一字不落地说了 |
[51:06] | What? | 什么 |
[51:17] | Claire Wyden. How may I be of assistance? | 我是克莱尔·怀登 有什么能效劳的 |
[51:19] | Agent Park, FBI. | 我是联调局的朴探员 |
[51:21] | This is a warrant for a complete search of your company’s records, | 这是对你公司档案的全面搜查令 |
[51:23] | starting with your lab. | 先从实验室开始 |
[51:25] | Of course. Follow me. | 好的 请跟我来 |
[51:31] | We are horrified that what’s | 从这个实验室起源的 |
[51:32] | happening out there originated in this lab, | 这一系列事件让我们感到很震惊 |
[51:34] | and we will do anything we can to help. | 我们将尽我们所能提供帮助 |
[51:37] | Good, we need access to everything. | 很好 我们需要查看所有东西 |
[51:39] | Absolutely. You have our full cooperation. | 没问题 我们会全力配合 |
[51:42] | Every file. | 每份档案 |
[51:43] | Hard drives and servers, too. Let’s go. | 还有硬盘和服务器 开始吧 |
[51:46] | Step away from your work station, sir. | 请离开工作台 先生 |
[51:48] | Could you open that up? Keep yourself logged in. | 你可以把那个打开吗 保持登陆状态 |
[51:51] | Step back. | 请让一下 |
[51:53] | To that end, Agent Park, we’re going through the files | 为了找出责任人 朴探员 我们正在仔细检查 |
[51:55] | of the scientist responsible for these creatures, Dr. Kate Caldwell. | 该对这些动物负责的人凯特·考德威尔博士的档案 |
[51:58] | I’m sure you’re aware of her criminal record. | 相信你已经得知了她的犯罪记录 |
[52:01] | Unfortunately, we’re just now uncovering | 遗憾的是 我们刚刚才发现 |
[52:03] | all the horrible things she was doing during her time here. | 她在这里工作时做的那些可怕的事 |
[52:06] | I’ll need that list of Energyne servers, ASAP. | 我要立刻拿到能量基因公司的服务器目录 |
[52:08] | Of course, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[52:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[52:19] | Because you’re sweating. A lot. | 你在大量出汗 |
[52:21] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[52:23] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[52:27] | W2T W2T Whiskey-Two-Tango, Whiskey-Two-Tango, | |
[52:29] | this is Echo-Four-Romeo, over. | 这里是EFR 完毕 |
[52:33] | W2T W2T Whiskey-Two-Tango, Whiskey-Two-Tango, | |
[52:36] | this is Echo-Four-Romeo. | 这里是EFR |
[52:38] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[52:43] | I’m sorry, Doc. | 抱歉 博士 |
[52:45] | There’s no “We” anymore. | 没有”我们”了 |
[52:47] | Look, I am sorry I lied to you. | 听着 很抱歉我骗了你 |
[52:51] | Yeah, save it. | 省省吧 |
[52:53] | You wanted something, you lied to get it. You’re human. | 想要什么 就靠说谎来得到它 人都这样 |
[52:55] | What makes you dislike people so much? | 你为什么会这么讨厌人类 |
[53:03] | Let me tell you something. | 我来告诉你 |
[53:05] | I’ve fought in wars all over the world. | 我在全世界战斗了很久 |
[53:08] | Hunted down animal poachers, Africa, India, South America. | 在非洲 印度 南美追捕盗猎者 |
[53:12] | I got to see how people really are. | 我看到了人类的本性 |
[53:16] | And they’ll pretty much do anything to get what they want. | 人类会为了达到目的而不择手段 |
[53:20] | You think we’re all like that? | 你觉得我们都是这样吗 |
[53:24] | You know where I found George? | 你知道我是在哪里找到乔治的吗 |
[53:28] | He was hiding underneath the poacher’s truck. | 他躲在一个盗猎者的卡车下面 |
[53:33] | When my team arrived, | 我们团队赶到时 |
[53:35] | these bastards were in the middle of butchering his mother. | 那帮混蛋正在残杀他的母亲 |
[53:39] | They were cutting off her | 他们要把她的手掌砍下来 |
[53:40] | hands so they could sell them as ashtrays. | 当烟灰缸卖掉 |
[53:43] | George never would’ve survived on his own. | 乔治独自无法生存 |
[53:45] | An albino like that on the black market is worth a fortune. | 患白化病的动物在黑市上价值连城 |
[53:50] | So I took him with me. | 所以我收养了他 |
[53:55] | And what happened to the poachers? | 那些盗猎者后来怎么样了 |
[53:58] | Well, they shot at us and they missed. | 他们朝我们开枪但是射偏了 |
[54:02] | I shot back. | 我开枪还击了 |
[54:04] | I didn’t. | 没有射偏 |
[54:33] | It’s a good thing George doesn’t feel the same way about people. | 还好乔治对人类的想法跟你不一样 |
[54:38] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[54:41] | Oh. After what happened to his family, | 经历了家破人亡的惨剧 |
[54:43] | it feels like it would be real easy for him not to trust humans, | 他原本很有理由不相信人类 |
[54:47] | but he definitely trusts you. | 但他很相信你 |
[54:51] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[54:53] | You’re a geneticist, you’re not a shrink. | 你是遗传学家 不是心理医生 |
[54:55] | I also have a Ph.D. in calling people on their shit. | 我还有让人打脸的博士学位 |
[54:59] | Ah, well. This ought to be good then. | 好吧 厉害 |
[55:02] | Look, after college, I was using CRISPR | 大学毕业后 我曾经运用基因敲低技术 |
[55:06] | to help endangered species in the Arctic. | 帮助保护北极的濒危物种 |
[55:09] | Then my brother got sick. | 后来我兄弟病了 |
[55:12] | Doctors told him he didn’t have much of a chance. | 医生告诉他治愈希望不大 |
[55:15] | But I knew CRISPR could save him. | 可是我知道CRISPR可以救他 |
[55:18] | Then Claire Wyden showed up. | 然后克莱尔·怀登出现了 |
[55:22] | She made me her lead genetic researcher. | 她聘请我做她的首席遗传研究员 |
[55:25] | – So Energyne recruited you? – Yeah. | -能量基因公司聘用了你 -是的 |
[55:28] | But what I didn’t know was that | 但我不知道的是 |
[55:30] | every time I’d make a breakthrough that could help my brother, | 每次我攻破一个可以帮助治愈我兄弟的问题 |
[55:32] | they were secretly using it to build weaponized DNA. | 他们就会把技术用来制造武器化DNA上 |
[55:37] | I tried to destroy it. | 我试图毁掉研究 |
[55:41] | Security just got to me before I could finish the job. | 差点完成的时候被保安抓到了 |
[55:46] | Anyway, uh, | 而且 |
[55:49] | a month after I went to prison, my brother died. | 在我进监狱的一个月后 我兄弟去世了 |
[55:56] | I never even got to say goodbye. | 我甚至没有机会跟他告别 |
[56:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[56:05] | I just wanna make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[56:07] | the Wydens can’t hurt anyone or anything ever again. | 怀登姐弟不能再造成伤害了 |
[56:13] | Does that sound like a plan? | 这合理吗 |
[56:16] | Sounds like a plan. | 很合理 |
[56:24] | Looks like our ride’s here. | 我们的顺风车到了 |
[56:38] | …Captain Evans. | 埃文斯上尉 |
[56:44] | Copy that. Set a perimeter. | 收到 设立环形防线 |
[56:50] | Colonel Blake, sir. | 布莱克上校 长官 |
[56:52] | Black-Dog-Six-Actual, we have eyes on targets Alpha and Bravo. | BD6A 发现目标A与目标B |
[56:55] | Roger that. Get in position to box them in. | 收到 就位 包围住它们 |
[56:58] | Roger, Six-Actual. | 收到 6A |
[57:00] | Targets are eight klicks out and moving fast. | 目标距离8公里 正在快速移动 |
[57:01] | George is with the wolf? | 乔治跟那头狼在一起 |
[57:05] | You’ve engaged the gorilla, sir? | 你们跟这猩猩交过手吗 长官 |
[57:06] | And the wolf. | 还有那头狼 |
[57:08] | Got them surrounded in a quarry about 30 miles outside Chicago. | 把它们围在在距离芝加哥约50公里外的采石场里 |
[57:11] | Their trajectories had them | 它们的行动轨迹 |
[57:12] | both going in a straight line to the city. | 是直奔芝加哥市去的 |
[57:14] | Two different species making a coordinated long-distance journey. | 两种不同物种一起长途前往一个地点 |
[57:17] | That just doesn’t happen. | 从没发生过这种事 |
[57:18] | Excuse me. Who is this? | 不好意思 这人是谁 |
[57:19] | Colonel, this is Davis Okoye. | 上校 这位是戴维斯·奥克耶 |
[57:21] | He’s a primatologist. He raised the gorilla there. | 他是灵长类动物学家 猩猩是他养大的 |
[57:24] | And that is Dr. Caldwell. She worked for Energyne. | 这位是考德威尔博士 她曾在能量基因公司工作 |
[57:26] | She helped cook up our cuddly little friends. | 她帮忙制造出了这些可爱的小伙伴 |
[57:29] | Agent Russell, this is a military operation. | 罗素探员 这是军事行动 |
[57:31] | Yes, sir. I understand that, sir. But right now, | 是的 长官 我很清楚 长官 但是现在 |
[57:34] | these two know more about | 这两个人比这世界上的 |
[57:35] | these creatures than anyone on this planet. | 任何人都要了解这几只动物 |
[57:37] | I think you need to hear what they have to say. | 你会想听听他们的看法的 |
[57:40] | Colonel, what everybody has to understand is | 上校 大家必须明白 |
[57:43] | this is no longer just a wolf and a gorilla. | 现在事情不止是关乎一头狼和一只大猩猩了 |
[57:45] | A wolf and a gorilla would be attacking each other. | 狼和大猩猩会互相攻击 |
[57:47] | They wouldn’t be traveling | 而不会一起 |
[57:48] | in a straight line to the same destination. | 朝着同一个目的地径直而去 |
[57:50] | Then what are they doing and why are they going to Chicago? | 那他们此行的原因和目的是什么 |
[57:53] | Because they’re being called. | 因为有东西在召唤他们 |
[57:55] | When I was at Energyne, we worked with bat DNA. | 我还在能量基因公司时 我们研究过蝙蝠的DNA |
[57:57] | The Wydens were obsessed with developing biosonar communication, | 怀登姐弟沉迷于开发生物声纳通讯 |
[58:01] | and it looks like they got it to work. | 看来他们已经成功用上了 |
[58:03] | Energyne must be emitting some kind of signal to draw them there. | 能量基因公司肯定发射了某种信号吸引他们到那里 |
[58:07] | Those creatures will do anything | 他们会不顾一切地 |
[58:09] | to get to that signal and make it stop. | 前往信号源所在地去关掉它 |
[58:13] | Colonel, you have to evacuate Chicago. | 上校 你必须疏散芝加哥 |
[58:15] | These creatures are engineered to regenerate. | 他们被编译了再生能力 |
[58:17] | Bullets and tanks are not gonna stop them. | 子弹和坦克阻挡不了他们 |
[58:19] | We have our contingencies in order, Mr. Okoye. | 我们有紧急命令 奥克耶先生 |
[58:23] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[58:28] | In the meantime, the FBI has requested that you remain here. | 与此同时 联调局要求你们留在这里 |
[58:31] | They have a few questions of their own. | 他们有些问题要问你们 |
[58:34] | These gentlemen will see you out. | 他们会送你们出去 |
[58:35] | – Ma’am, let’s go. – Come on. | -女士 走吧 -走吧 |
[58:38] | You’re making a big mistake, Colonel. | 你这是在犯大错 上校 |
[58:39] | Sir, let’s go. | 先生 走吧 |
[58:42] | Targets in circle. | 目标已进入包围圈 |
[58:43] | All Bushmasters, targets in three kill zone. | 所有机枪手 目标进入三面击杀区 |
[58:44] | Hold fire till playtime. | 等候命令再开火 |
[58:46] | Black-Dog-Six-Actual, we have the targets surrounded. | BD6A 我们包围了目标 |
[58:49] | Ambush is set. All Bushmasters standing by. | 已到伏击点 所有机枪手待命 |
[58:52] | Prepare to engage. | 准备出击 |
[58:58] | This operation is gonna go south fast. We have to get to Chicago. | 行动会失败的 我们得去芝加哥 |
[59:04] | Yeah, I’m working on it. | 好 我在想办法 |
[59:06] | All right, you two. We’re in the transport to the left. | 你们两个 我们要转移去左边 |
[59:09] | – Kate, come on, come on. – Hey! Hey! | -凯特 过来 过来 -喂 喂 |
[59:11] | Hey, I said left. | 我说了左边 |
[59:13] | Okay. Hold on a second, boys. | 好了 等一下 小伙子们 |
[59:14] | You look like very smart MPs. | 两位军官看起来很聪明 |
[59:17] | You also know there’s a | 你们也知道 |
[59:18] | lot of bad shit that’s going on right now. | 外面出了很多不好的事 |
[59:19] | And I gotta be honest with you both, | 我得跟你们说实话 |
[59:21] | this stuff that we’re doing? It’s not working for me. | 要我们待在这里 我觉得不行 |
[59:24] | – Enough. Move! – Okay, all right. | -够了 快走 -好了 好吧 |
[59:25] | Just consider this. | 就想想这个 |
[59:27] | I’m a former team guy. Let’s not do this thing, | 我以前参过军 我们不要搞成这样 |
[59:29] | where you get in my face, you threaten me, | 你不要打我 威胁我 |
[59:31] | because I’m gonna have to knock you out, | 因为这样我就不得不把你打晕 |
[59:33] | and then, you, look at me. I’m gonna choke you out so bad, | 然后你 看着我 我就得把你勒晕 |
[59:35] | you’re gonna urinate yourself, and in front of the lady. | 你会尿自己一身的 当着一位女士的面 |
[59:38] | – It’s not a good look. – It wasn’t a goddamn request! | -这可不好看 -这是命令不是该死的请求 |
[59:40] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[59:47] | This is exactly what I didn’t want to happen. | 我就是不想这种事发生 |
[59:50] | That’s a big arm. Don’t fight it. | 我的胳膊可不留情 别抵抗了 |
[59:53] | Don’t fight it. | 别抵抗了 |
[59:55] | There you go. Sleepy time. | 好了 睡一觉吧 |
[1:00:01] | That’s the plan you were working on? | 你想到的就是这个办法吗 |
[1:00:03] | Well, I didn’t kill them. | 我没把他们杀了 |
[1:00:11] | So what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[1:00:13] | We’re looking for a helicopter, | 找一架直升机 |
[1:00:15] | but preferably one that’s not surrounded by military personnel. | 但最好是没有被军队的人包围着的 |
[1:00:17] | They probably have a grounded medevac chopper at the hospital. | 他们医院里很可能有一架地面作战用的医疗直升机 |
[1:00:23] | And that’s why you always bring a doctor. | 这就是为何身边要有个博士[医生] |
[1:00:51] | Good job, Doc. | 干得漂亮 博士 |
[1:00:58] | Well, well, well, looky here. | 瞧瞧这 |
[1:01:00] | Stealing the hospital whirlybird. | 在偷医院的直升机啊 |
[1:01:02] | Color me impressed. | 刮目相看啊 |
[1:01:04] | That is creative. | 太有创意了 |
[1:01:07] | Come on. You already saw what George did to our plane. | 拜托 你也看到乔治对我们的飞机做了什么 |
[1:01:09] | You know everyone’s underestimating these animals. | 你知道大家都低估了那些动物 |
[1:01:11] | But you two have the magic bullet? | 但是你们俩有魔法子弹 |
[1:01:13] | We think we know where to find it. | 我们认为我们知道该去哪儿找 |
[1:01:15] | Listen, | 听着 |
[1:01:17] | Claire Wyden is way too | 克莱尔·怀登非常聪明 |
[1:01:18] | smart to create a weapon she can’t control. | 不会创造出一个她自己无法控制的武器 |
[1:01:19] | They must have an antidote at Energyne | 基因能源公司里肯定有能 |
[1:01:21] | that can halt the mutations. | 停止变异的解药 |
[1:01:22] | If we get our hands on it, it could be our only shot | 如果我们能拿到解药 这将是我们 |
[1:01:25] | to stop George and the wolf before they level Chicago. | 能阻止乔治和狼夷平芝加哥的唯一机会 |
[1:01:32] | You know, this ain’t no truck stop, amigo. | 这可不是什么车站 兄弟 |
[1:01:35] | They don’t just leave keys under the visor. | 他们不会把钥匙留在遮阳板下 |
[1:01:38] | Wait, you’re helping us? | 等等 你要帮我们吗 |
[1:01:40] | You saved my life. I reckon it’s the least I can do. | 你救了我的命 我想我也只能做到这样了 |
[1:01:44] | We’re on the same page when it comes to the Wydens. | 涉及到怀登的事上 我们立场一致 |
[1:01:46] | They think they’re above the law. | 他们觉得他们凌驾于法律之上 |
[1:01:49] | And I wanna remind them that they ain’t. | 我要提醒他们其实并不然 |
[1:01:51] | So yes, we are helping each other. | 所以没错 我们要互相帮助 |
[1:01:55] | Do what you do. | 做你该做的事 |
[1:01:58] | I’ll be in touch. | 随时联系 |
[1:02:02] | That went way better than I thought it would. | 比我预想的要顺利多了 |
[1:02:04] | Yeah, it did. I was hoping I could knock him out, too, though. | 没错 我本来也想把他打趴下的 |
[1:02:06] | You know there are other ways of dealing with people, right? | 你应该知道跟人打交道还有别的方式吧 |
[1:02:08] | I do know that, yeah, but that’s no fun. | 我知道 但是那样没意思 |
[1:02:13] | I assume you know how to fly this thing. | 你应该知道怎么让这玩意上天吧 |
[1:02:17] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[1:02:24] | It’s coming back to me. | 正在回忆 |
[1:02:26] | It’s all coming back, right now. | 都回忆起来了 |
[1:02:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:02:32] | It’s coming back. It’s coming back. | 回忆起来了 回忆起来了 |
[1:02:37] | Sir, we are 15 minutes from sunrise. | 长官 离日出还有15分钟 |
[1:02:39] | Call for fire to follow, over. | 进行火力跟踪 完毕 |
[1:02:40] | We have the targets. Serpents are in position. It’s playtime. | 发现目标 响尾蛇已就绪 可以开火 |
[1:02:45] | Get the FLIR footage onscreen. | 调出红外成像画面 |
[1:02:48] | FLIR is up. | 打开红外成像 |
[1:02:50] | This is Three-Six. Targets in the open, over. | 36小队 目标在视野内 |
[1:02:51] | Clear to fire. | 可以开火 |
[1:02:52] | Shot out. | 开火 |
[1:02:59] | Good hit. Stand by for BDA. | 正中目标 准备进行爆炸破坏评估 |
[1:03:02] | Confirm EKIA. | 敌人在行动中被击毙 |
[1:03:04] | Six-Alpha-Lobo X-ray. Confirm EKIA. Over. | 6ALX 确认敌人在行动中被击毙 |
[1:03:06] | Roger, Lobo. Stand by. | 收到 L 保持待命 |
[1:03:08] | Two-six, stay on overwatch. | 26小队 继续监视 |
[1:03:11] | Echo-Zero-two, moving to phase line gold. | EZ2 转移到前线 |
[1:03:16] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[1:03:17] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快来 |
[1:03:20] | Six-Alpha-Lobo X-ray. Sitrep, over. | 6ALX 报告情况 |
[1:03:22] | Negative EKIA. | 目标并没有被击毙 |
[1:03:24] | They must have moved, sir. I say again, we no longer… | 它们肯定转移了 长官 重复 我们没有… |
[1:03:30] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[1:03:32] | They’re on our east and west flanks! Everybody move! | 他们在我们东侧和西侧 大家快走 |
[1:03:38] | Nothing’s working! | 什么都没用 |
[1:03:42] | Bushmaster-Six-Alpha, this is Lobo X-ray. Need a sitrep, over. | 巨蝮6A 这里是LX 请汇报 完毕 |
[1:03:46] | Captain Evans? | 埃文斯上尉 |
[1:03:53] | Kaplan, inform the National Guard | 卡普兰 通知国民警卫队 |
[1:03:55] | we’re moving forward with the contingency plan. | 我们准备启用应急方案 |
[1:03:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:03:59] | I want ground artillery rolling into downtown Chicago, ASAP! | 地面炮兵部队马上往芝加哥市中心进发 |
[1:04:01] | This time, we throw everything we can at these things, | 这次我们什么招数都使一遍 |
[1:04:03] | and get people the hell out of that city! | 疏散城里的所有人 |
[1:04:06] | I want blockades at every quarter mile south of the Loop! | 环线以南每四分之一英里设路障 |
[1:04:08] | We evacuate civilians to the north! | 将市民往北边疏散 |
[1:04:10] | It’s me. They are evacuating Chicago. | 是我 他们在疏散芝加哥 |
[1:04:14] | George and the wolf went right through Blake’s men. | 乔治和狼径直冲破了布莱克设立的防线 |
[1:04:16] | Okoye, they are out in front of you. | 奥克耶 他们就在你们前方 |
[1:04:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:04:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:27] | They’re never gonna get everyone out of the city in time. | 他们没法及时疏散城里的所有人 |
[1:05:01] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[1:05:21] | Two-Three, targets in the open. | 23号机 目标出现在视野中 |
[1:05:23] | Roger. You are clear and hot. | 收到 你们可以开火 |
[1:05:24] | Roger. Weapons free. I’m engaging now. | 收到 武器准备完毕 准备开火 |
[1:05:27] | Jesus! I’m hit! I’m hit! | 天啊 我被打中了 我被打中了 |
[1:05:29] | Bird down! Bird down! | 有飞机坠毁 有飞机坠毁 |
[1:05:31] | To hell with that, I’m taking these things out. | 不管了 我要干掉这些家伙 |
[1:05:33] | I have no control! | 我失去控制 |
[1:05:43] | Two-Nine firing, target hit. Lighting him up. | 29号机正在开火 击中目标 |
[1:05:50] | He hit me with something! | 它用什么东西击中了我 |
[1:05:52] | Lost tail rudders! | 失去机尾 |
[1:05:53] | Mayday! Mayday! I’m going down! | 求救 求救 我要坠毁了 |
[1:06:02] | Status report. Where is Warthog One? | 汇报状况 疣猪一号在哪里 |
[1:06:04] | Inbound, sir. | 已经到达 长官 |
[1:06:07] | – Warthog One, you are cleared hot. – Roger that. | -疣猪一号 可以开火 -收到 |
[1:06:16] | This is Warthog One. Targets missed. | 这里是疣猪一号 未击中目标 |
[1:06:20] | Lobo X-ray, request come back around for another run. | LX 请求折返再进行一轮射击 |
[1:06:23] | Warthog One, this is Black-Dog-Six-Actual. Hit them again. | 疣猪一号 这里是BDSA 再次射击 |
[1:06:26] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:06:28] | Kaplan, where are we with the evacuation? | 卡普兰 疏散得怎么样了 |
[1:06:29] | 50% downtown, sir. | 百分之五十的市民已疏散 长官 |
[1:06:32] | Sir, we have a bogey headed north in the river, | 长官 有一不明物体正从河北边驶来 |
[1:06:34] | half mile out. | 还有半英里 |
[1:06:35] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:06:44] | Is that a ship? | 那是一艘船吗 |
[1:06:45] | It’s underwater, sir. | 这是在水下的 长官 |
[1:06:46] | We don’t have any subs in the area. | 我们在那里没有潜水艇 |
[1:07:06] | Davis, there’s something big in the river. | 戴维斯 河里有个大家伙 |
[1:07:38] | Well, that sucks. | 完了 |
[1:07:42] | This is Three-Two. | 这里是32号机 |
[1:07:43] | We have enemy contact in the river! How copy? | 水中出现敌人 怎么办 |
[1:07:45] | Say again, Three-Two? | 重复一遍 32号机 |
[1:07:46] | Enemy contact! Target is heading east! | 遇敌 敌人正在往东进发 |
[1:07:48] | Copy, Three-Two. Call for fire to follow. | 收到 32号机 请求火力跟踪 |
[1:07:50] | Negative, negative! Danger close! | 不行 不行 非常危险 |
[1:07:51] | Copy, Three-Two. | 收到 32号机 |
[1:07:53] | Direct all forces at that thing now! | 所有火力转向这玩意 |
[1:07:57] | Enemy contact! Three o’clock! Engage! | 遇敌 三点钟方向 交火 |
[1:08:00] | Flank him! | 包抄他 |
[1:08:02] | Everything you’ve got! | 有什么用什么 |
[1:08:03] | Aim for the gills! | 瞄准鳃 |
[1:08:05] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:08:31] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 开火 |
[1:08:51] | They can’t stop them. | 他们没法阻止他们 |
[1:08:53] | We gotta get that antidote. | 我们得去找解药 |
[1:09:11] | Alpha-Six-Actual, we can’t hold them! | A6A 我们无法拖住他们 |
[1:09:13] | I’ve lost half my men! We’re backing out! | 我的人已经损失一大半 我们要撤退了 |
[1:09:14] | Are we evacuated downtown? | 城内疏散完成了吗 |
[1:09:16] | Clear at a 10-block radius from Upper Wacker to Adams, sir. | 上瓦克路到亚当斯路十街区范围内疏散完毕 长官 |
[1:09:19] | Prep the MOABs. | 准备炸弹之母 |
[1:09:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:09:30] | Colonel, you are about to drop | 上校 你马上要在美国本土 |
[1:09:32] | the largest conventional bomb in the arsenal, | 扔下最具有争议性的 |
[1:09:35] | on US soil. | 重磅炸弹 |
[1:09:37] | With all due respect, sir, there has got to be another way. | 恕我直言 长官 肯定还有别的办法 |
[1:09:40] | You drop that bomb, | 扔下炸弹 |
[1:09:42] | not only do you wipe out half a city, | 不仅会炸毁半个城市 |
[1:09:45] | but you’d destroy any evidence. | 还会毁灭所有证据 |
[1:09:47] | See, I got a team on the way to Energyne to secure the antidote. | 我已经派出小队去基因能源公司拿解药 |
[1:09:50] | So if you could divert some resources and support them… | 如果你能腾出些兵力去支援他们 |
[1:09:55] | Is this the same team that stole my medevac chopper? | 是偷走我医疗直升机的那队人吗 |
[1:09:58] | Davis Okoye and Dr. Caldwell… | 戴维斯·奥克耶和考德威尔博士 |
[1:10:00] | Need to get the hell out of there. | 得赶紧给我滚 |
[1:10:02] | And I need you to drop the cowboy bullshit, | 你也得别扯这些牛仔妄想了 |
[1:10:05] | and get with the program. | 跟上我们的进度 |
[1:10:10] | Well, sir, | 长官 |
[1:10:11] | you know us cowboys. | 你懂我们这些牛仔 |
[1:10:13] | We just can’t stand leaving our friends behind. | 我们就是没法扔下我们的朋友 |
[1:10:17] | Get your ass out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[1:10:20] | Finally, an order of yours I can agree with. | 好吧 我可以听你的命令 |
[1:10:29] | Let’s bring up a feed on our stealth bombers. | 赶紧给隐形轰炸机加油 |
[1:10:34] | Bomber feed is up. | 轰炸机加油完毕 |
[1:10:37] | Viper Two-Five, you’ve been released for mission execution, | 25号毒蛇 马上起飞进行 |
[1:10:37] | 密苏里州约翰逊郡 怀特曼空军基地 | |
[1:10:39] | time now. | 疏散任务 |
[1:10:40] | Holding short, runway two-five. | 允许从25跑道起飞 |
[1:10:42] | Cleared for take-off, runway two-five. | 可以起飞 25跑道 |
[1:10:44] | Cleared for take-off, two-five. | 可以起飞 25跑道 |
[1:10:45] | Roger. Good luck. | 收到 祝你好运 |
[1:10:48] | Lobo X-ray, this is Viper Two-Five. | LX 这里是25号毒蛇 |
[1:10:51] | Package is airborne. | 包裹已装载 |
[1:10:53] | We are inbound. | 我们出发了 |
[1:10:56] | Agent Russell, here’s the information you requested. | 罗素探员 这是你要的信息 |
[1:10:59] | That’s the FBI’s list for Energyne’s servers. | 这是联调局记录在案的基因能源公司服务器 |
[1:11:02] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[1:11:03] | There’s one server that they left off. | 有一个服务器没有记录 |
[1:11:05] | And there’s only two people that have access to it. | 只有两个人有权限 |
[1:11:09] | Brett and Claire, you sneaky sons of bitches. | 布雷特和克莱尔 你们两个鬼鬼祟祟的贱人 |
[1:11:14] | – Thank you, son. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢你 孩子 -好的 长官 |
[1:11:19] | It’s Russell. I need a ride. | 我是罗素 我需要你载我一程 |
[1:11:24] | Come on, this way, this way! Keep moving! | 这边 这边 继续走 |
[1:11:34] | – Where to? – Eighty-fifth floor. | -去哪里 -85楼 |
[1:11:44] | Lab’s in here. | 实验室在这里 |
[1:11:46] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:11:50] | Hey, give me some good news. | 给我点好消息 |
[1:11:51] | MOABs are 30 minutes out, give or take. | 炸弹之母大概还有30分钟投放 |
[1:11:54] | Just one could take out five city blocks. | 只要一颗就能炸毁五个街区 |
[1:11:56] | You better move! | 你们最好快点 |
[1:11:57] | I’m never taking your call again. | 我再也不接你的电话了 |
[1:11:59] | It’s locked. What’d he say? | 锁上了 他怎么说 |
[1:12:02] | Uh, something about the mother of all bombs | 说什么马上要投炸弹之母了 |
[1:12:03] | is on its way and we need to hurry. | 我们得加快速度 |
[1:12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:12] | Jeez! | 上帝啊 |
[1:12:14] | FBI must’ve confiscated all the hard drives. | 联调局肯定把所有硬盘都没收了 |
[1:12:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:12:18] | Come on, Kate, think. | 拜托 凯特 好好想想 |
[1:12:22] | Here we go. | 有办法了 |
[1:12:26] | Okay, everything in the lab is on one system. | 实验室的所有东西都在一个系统里 |
[1:12:30] | The FBI would never have thought to confiscate a thermostat, | 联调局绝对想不到要没收恒温器 |
[1:12:33] | but there’s a backdoor into the server. | 但这样就有后门可以进入服务器 |
[1:12:35] | So we should be able to access every file | 我们应该可以从这里搞到 |
[1:12:38] | from here. | 所有文件 |
[1:12:39] | Okay. Change of plan. The military’s lost control. | 计划有变 军队对局面失控了 |
[1:12:42] | We’re coming up. | 我们马上来 |
[1:12:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:12:45] | The chopper is ready. | 直升机准备好了 |
[1:12:48] | I have got your rat. | 你的老鼠准备好了 |
[1:12:51] | Let’s get the R-19 from the lab so we have some leverage | 赶紧把R19从实验室拿出来 等这场混乱 |
[1:12:54] | when this shitstorm finally catches up with us. | 闹到我们头上时 也好有筹码 |
[1:12:58] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[1:12:59] | We have visitors. | 有客人来了 |
[1:13:03] | – I don’t believe this. – What’s wrong? | -真不敢相信 -怎么了 |
[1:13:06] | The system has been totally scrubbed. | 系统已经完全被清理了 |
[1:13:07] | They erased everything connected to the project. | 他们清除了跟那个项目有关的所有东西 |
[1:13:10] | But it’s here. | 但明明就在这里 |
[1:13:12] | We just have to find it. | 我们只要想办法找到 |
[1:13:14] | In there! | 在那里 |
[1:13:19] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[1:13:28] | I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[1:13:30] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[1:13:31] | Anything that starts with “RPG.” | 以”RPG”开头的东西 |
[1:13:34] | It’ll be in one of these cryopreserve trays. | 应该就在某个冷冻保存托盘里 |
[1:13:36] | Got it. | 好的 |
[1:13:37] | RPG RPG Rpg, rpg. | |
[1:13:41] | I think I found it. | 我应该找到了 |
[1:13:52] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[1:13:55] | Is that the cure? | 这就是解药吗 |
[1:13:57] | Not a cure exactly. | 不算解药 |
[1:13:59] | R-19 doesn’t revert them to their normal size. | P19不会让他们恢复原来的大小 |
[1:14:03] | It just overrides their unchecked aggression. | 只会抹除他们的无差别进攻性 |
[1:14:08] | Nice to see you, Kate. | 很高兴见到你 凯特 |
[1:14:09] | Go to hell, Claire. | 去死吧 克莱尔 |
[1:14:12] | I was so sorry to hear about your brother. | 我对你兄弟的事很遗憾 |
[1:14:24] | Now, why don’t you hand those over? | 把东西给我吧 |
[1:14:39] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:14:41] | That’s not happening. | 那不可能 |
[1:14:45] | Can I see that, please? | 能给我看看这把枪吗 |
[1:14:54] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[1:14:59] | That happened. | 就是可能 |
[1:15:00] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[1:15:01] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:15:04] | – Oh, my God! – Now. | -天啊 -快点 |
[1:15:17] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[1:15:49] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:15:53] | I was actually starting to worry | 我本来都开始担心 |
[1:15:54] | about how we were gonna reengineer the pathogen. | 我们要如何改造病原体 |
[1:15:57] | Then you showed up. | 然后你出现了 |
[1:15:59] | Now, get in unless you wanna end up like your friend. | 不想变得和你朋友一样就赶紧上飞机 |
[1:16:19] | Brett! Get back here! | 布雷特 回来 |
[1:16:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:42] | Come on. | 走 |
[1:16:51] | I thought you were dead! | 我以为你死了 |
[1:16:53] | Well, I think she missed all the vital organs, | 我想她应该没打中主要器官 |
[1:16:54] | but don’t jinx it. | 不过也不好说 |
[1:16:56] | Now, let’s get that antidote. Come on! | 赶紧去拿解药吧 走 |
[1:16:57] | Davis, wait. | 戴维斯 等等 |
[1:17:00] | I have one. | 我拿了一支 |
[1:17:03] | Okay, new plan. | 好吧 新安排 |
[1:17:05] | We give it to George and maybe he can help us stop the other two. | 我们把这个给乔治 也许他能帮我们阻止另外两只 |
[1:17:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:12] | Now, we just have to figure | 现在我们只要想想 |
[1:17:13] | out how the hell we’re gonna give it to him. | 怎么把解药给他 |
[1:17:17] | We gotta move! | 赶紧离开这里 |
[1:17:25] | You know, I’m actually glad you’re both still alive. | 我还挺高兴你们俩都还活着 |
[1:17:28] | Now, you can go up there and distract your friend | 这样你们就能上去引开你们的朋友 |
[1:17:30] | while I get the hell out of here! | 让我能够离开这里 |
[1:17:33] | Or I could kill you both now! | 或者我现在就可以杀了你们 |
[1:17:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:44] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[1:17:49] | George! | 乔治 |
[1:17:53] | Get away from me! Get your hands off me! | 放开我 别碰我 |
[1:17:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:17:59] | Feeding the monster to the gorilla! | 把怪物给大猩猩吃 |
[1:18:11] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:18:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:21] | No, forget my sister! | 不 别管我姐姐了 |
[1:18:23] | She lost her goddamn mind! | 她疯了 |
[1:18:25] | You just get an SUV over here! You get me out of here now! | 赶紧派辆车过来 把我接走 |
[1:18:31] | Damn, son! | 孩子 |
[1:18:34] | Did you just run down 80 flights of stairs? | 你刚刚是从80楼跑下来的吗 |
[1:18:37] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[1:18:39] | I’m the fella that was gonna run up those stairs to arrest you. | 我是准备爬上80楼逮捕你的人 |
[1:18:42] | But, shit, | 但是 |
[1:18:43] | you look so terrible I feel kind of bad about it. | 你看上去也太惨了 我都不忍心了 |
[1:18:50] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[1:18:52] | Since you’re working so hard to get out of here, | 既然你这么努力想要离开这里 |
[1:18:55] | I’m guessing you got a laptop in that bag there. | 我想你的包里肯定有一台电脑 |
[1:18:58] | You give it to me and you can just get. | 给了我 你就能离开这里 |
[1:19:00] | Right out that door. | 就从这扇门离开 |
[1:19:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[1:19:05] | You just hand it over and be on your way. | 交出来 你就能离开这里 |
[1:19:10] | Okay! | 好啊 |
[1:19:12] | It’s really my sister who did all this. | 其实都是我姐姐干的 |
[1:19:14] | This wasn’t even my idea. | 甚至都不是我的主意 |
[1:19:16] | Since when is complicity a crime? | 共犯什么时候也算是罪了 |
[1:19:18] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[1:19:20] | – See you, Tex! – Hey! | -再见 德佬 -喂 |
[1:19:22] | Why don’t you leave the little fella here with me? | 不如把这只小家伙也交给我吧 |
[1:19:26] | That’s my pleasure. I hate that thing! | 荣幸至极 我讨厌这玩意 |
[1:19:40] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:19:42] | That was a lot. | 不忍直视 |
[1:19:47] | Boy, I hope y’all have a plan up there. | 伙计们 希望你们有自己的计划 |
[1:19:50] | What do you say, little fella? Let’s you and I take another exit. | 小家伙 我们俩从另一个出口走吧 |
[1:20:13] | When does the antidote kick in? | 解药什么时候生效 |
[1:20:16] | Ten minutes, maybe. | 也许十分钟吧 |
[1:20:18] | This building is not gonna be standing in 10 minutes! | 这幢楼可撑不了十分钟 |
[1:20:28] | How the hell do we get off this roof? | 我们要怎么离开这楼顶 |
[1:20:34] | Maybe we don’t have to get off the roof at all. | 也许我们根本不需要离开楼顶 |
[1:20:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:41] | No, we definitely do! | 不 我们绝对要离开 |
[1:20:44] | Come on, come on! | 快走 快走 |
[1:20:47] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[1:20:49] | There’s no tail on this helicopter! | 这架直升机的尾翼都没了 |
[1:20:51] | That’s right. We don’t need one. | 没错 我们不需要尾翼 |
[1:20:52] | You do, if you wanna fly! | 要飞的话就需要尾翼 |
[1:20:54] | We’re not gonna fly, we’re gonna crash. | 我们不需要飞 我们需要坠毁 |
[1:20:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:01] | Okay… | 好了 |
[1:21:03] | We just need to get enough lift | 我们只需要足够的牵引力 |
[1:21:04] | to stay on top of the building as it falls. | 在大楼崩塌的时候保持在顶部 |
[1:21:05] | You know, just like riding an avalanche. | 就像在雪崩中冲浪 |
[1:21:08] | No, I don’t know! | 不 我不知道 |
[1:21:19] | Come on, baby! Here we go. | 宝贝 来吧 |
[1:21:38] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:21:39] | This could get ugly. | 这绝对不会好看 |
[1:21:46] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:21:48] | Oh, Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[1:21:52] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:22:01] | Hold on, Kate! | 抓稳了 凯特 |
[1:22:11] | Brace! | 抓住 |
[1:23:00] | I got you. | 我拉你 |
[1:23:13] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[1:23:27] | I can’t believe we survived that. | 真不敢相信我们活了下来 |
[1:23:32] | Wait, there’s still people here. | 等等 这里还有人 |
[1:23:34] | We need to call off the airstrike. Come on. | 我们得叫停空袭 走 |
[1:23:51] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[1:23:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:24:02] | George? | 乔治 |
[1:24:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:24:19] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:24:21] | Good to have you back, buddy. | 你回来了真好 哥们 |
[1:24:28] | Oh, I look like shit? | 我看上去像一坨屎 |
[1:24:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:32] | You look like big shit! | 你看上去像一大坨屎 |
[1:24:54] | Come on. | 走 |
[1:25:00] | Lobo X-ray, this is Viper Two-Five. | LX 这里是25号毒蛇 |
[1:25:03] | Escorts are in position. We are eight minutes from target. Over. | 护送机已就位 还有八分钟到达目标地点 |
[1:25:06] | Roger, Two-Five. Call for fire to follow. Over. | 收到 25号 跟踪开火 完毕 |
[1:25:08] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:25:11] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:25:15] | What’s the plan? | 你打算怎么办 |
[1:25:16] | I want you to take this Humvee and find a sat phone. | 开上这辆悍马去找台卫星电话 |
[1:25:19] | And get a hold of Russell. | 联系罗素 |
[1:25:20] | He’s our only shot at calling off this airstrike. | 他是我们叫停空袭的唯一机会 |
[1:25:21] | Then let him know there’s still | 然后告诉他们 |
[1:25:23] | military personnel and civilians on the ground. | 这里还有军人和平民 |
[1:25:24] | George and I will handle the other two. | 乔治和我会搞定剩下两只 |
[1:25:26] | – Davis? – Yeah? | -戴维斯 -怎么了 |
[1:25:28] | Try not to get killed, okay? | 保住你的命 好吗 |
[1:25:31] | Come on, get going. | 快去吧 |
[1:25:42] | All right, George. We gotta | 好了 乔治 我们得 |
[1:25:43] | stop these things before they destroy the city. | 在它们毁灭城市之前阻止它们 |
[1:25:47] | That’s right. Let’s kick some ass. | 没错 我们来大干一场 |
[1:26:08] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:26:32] | Of course the wolf flies. | 狼当然会飞了 |
[1:26:52] | Hey! Come and get me, | 来抓我啊 |
[1:26:53] | you ugly son of a bitch! | 你这臭家伙 |
[1:27:03] | That’s it! | 这就对了 |
[1:27:27] | Help! I need a satellite phone! | 救命 我需要一台卫星电话 |
[1:27:28] | It’s not safe here, ma’am. We need to go now. | 这里不安全 女士 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:27:30] | You two, get her on the truck. | 你们俩带她上车 |
[1:27:31] | Wait! There’s a way to stop this! | 等等 还有办法阻止这一切 |
[1:27:34] | Fellas. | 伙计们 |
[1:27:35] | Russell? | 罗素 |
[1:27:37] | – I will take it from here. – Yes, sir. | -接下来交给我吧 -是 长官 |
[1:27:39] | Take a breath, Doc. | 深呼吸 博士 |
[1:27:41] | Tell me what you’re doing here. | 告诉我你在干什么 |
[1:27:42] | The antidote worked. | 解药有用了 |
[1:27:44] | Davis and George are trying to stop the other two. | 戴维斯和乔治在努力阻止另外两只 |
[1:27:46] | But there’s still civilians and military on the ground. | 但是里面还有军人和平民 |
[1:27:48] | We have to call off the airstrike. | 必须叫停空袭 |
[1:27:54] | Son, I’ll tell you what. Let’s trade. | 孩子 这样吧 我们来交换一下 |
[1:27:57] | All right, come on. Let’s get. | 好了 我们走 |
[1:28:07] | George, go! | 乔治 走 |
[1:29:25] | Colonel Blake, it is your old pal, Agent Russell. | 布莱克上校 我是你的老朋友 罗素探员 |
[1:29:28] | Listen, about your MOABs. | 听着 关于你的炸弹之母 |
[1:29:29] | Do me a favor, would you, | 行行好 你能不能 |
[1:29:31] | and take a gander at Federal Plaza before you drop them? | 在扔下炸弹之前看一眼联邦广场 |
[1:29:34] | Bring up the drone feed on Federal Plaza. | 调出联邦广场无人机影像 |
[1:29:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:29:41] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:30:41] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[1:30:59] | George, no! | 乔治 不 |
[1:31:04] | This is Viper Two-Five. Two minutes out. | 这里是25号毒蛇 还有两分钟 |
[1:31:06] | Target is locked. MOABs are armed. | 锁定目标 炸弹之母已装备 |
[1:31:09] | Doors are opening. | 打开舱门 |
[1:31:24] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:31:26] | Get up! You gotta move! | 起来 快走啊 |
[1:31:56] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点快点快点 |
[1:31:57] | Come on, come on! | 快点快点 |
[1:32:26] | You mess with my friend, you mess with me, mother… | 你动我朋友就是动我 混蛋… |
[1:32:43] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:33:56] | George. | 乔治 |
[1:34:01] | George. | 乔治 |
[1:34:07] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天啊 |
[1:34:10] | Abort mission. | 终止任务 |
[1:34:45] | George. | 乔治 |
[1:34:48] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[1:34:58] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:35:02] | We saved the city. | 我们拯救了城市 |
[1:35:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:35:12] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[1:35:15] | George saved Davis. | 乔治救了戴维斯 |
[1:35:51] | George. | 乔治 |
[1:35:54] | George! | 乔治 |
[1:36:44] | I’m so sorry, Davis. | 我很遗憾 戴维斯 |
[1:36:48] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[1:36:51] | He saved a lot of people’s lives. | 他救了很多人的命 |
[1:37:21] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:37:34] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[1:37:46] | Did I just see you close your eye? | 我刚看到你闭上眼睛了吗 |
[1:37:49] | I just saw you open your eye! | 我刚看到你睁开了眼睛 |
[1:37:57] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[1:37:59] | Pretending to be dead? | 在这种时候 |
[1:38:00] | – At a time like this? – Oh, my God! | -假装自己死了 -天啊 |
[1:38:09] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:38:10] | No, it’s not funny and I wasn’t crying! | 这不好笑 我没有哭 |
[1:38:12] | I wasn’t crying, okay? There’s a lot of debris around here! | 我没有哭 好吗 这儿灰尘太大了 |
[1:38:14] | Wait, is this like a thing between you guys? | 等等 这是你们俩之间的梗吗 |
[1:38:16] | This is not a thing between us. It’s a thing with him! | 我们之间没有梗 是他的恶趣味 |
[1:38:19] | Because he has a twisted sense of humor! | 因为他的幽默感很扭曲 |
[1:38:25] | Yes, I guess you could say that. | 没错 可以这么说吧 |
[1:38:29] | She is part of my troop. | 她是我的小队成员 |
[1:38:31] | I mean, we’re friends, right? | 我们是朋友吧 |
[1:38:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:38:35] | Yes, we’re friends. | 没错 我们是朋友 |
[1:38:41] | No! Come on, dude! | 不 好了 哥们 |
[1:38:42] | Have some class, okay? | 有点素质 好吗 |
[1:38:44] | I don’t know what’s gotten into him. Kate, I’m so sorry. | 我不知道他怎么回事 凯特 对不起 |
[1:38:47] | George, stop. | 乔治 别这样 |
[1:38:48] | All right, all right, guys. | 好吧 好吧 伙计们 |
[1:38:50] | Let’s go home, okay? | 我们回家吧 |
[1:38:51] | Dude, that was funny. | 哥们 那太好笑了 |
[1:38:53] | I heard that! | 我听到了 |
[1:38:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:38:56] | Thank you for saving the world. | 谢谢你们拯救了世界 |
[1:38:59] | Yeah, thanks for calling off the airstrike. | 谢谢你叫停了空袭 |
[1:39:01] | Like a wise cowboy once said, | 就像一个智慧的牛仔曾过的 |
[1:39:03] | us assholes gotta stick together. | 我们这些混蛋要团结一心 |
[1:39:07] | How about we all help these people out, | 我们先帮助这里的人 |
[1:39:09] | and then find George here a new home. | 再给乔治找个新家吧 |
[1:39:11] | Where are we gonna put him? | 我们要把他放在哪里 |
[1:39:13] | I can tell you right now, we’re not gonna put him on a plane. | 我现在只能说 不能把他放在飞机上 |