英文名称:Rambo:Last Blood
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | 第一滴血5 | |
[00:42] | 最后的血 | |
[00:58] | 越战五十周年 国家衷心感激 | |
[01:29] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[01:31] | Good boy. Come on. Turn. | 好孩子 来 转弯 |
[01:34] | Hold, son. Hold, son. | 稳住 孩子 稳住 孩子 |
[01:43] | Come on, son. That’s it. | 来 孩子 很好 |
[01:45] | Turn, turn. | 转弯 转弯 |
[01:47] | Come on. Come on, son. | 来 来 孩子 |
[01:50] | Come on. | 来 |
[02:07] | – Buenos días. – Buenos días. | -你好 -你好 |
[02:11] | How did you sleep? | 睡得如何 |
[02:13] | Pretty good. | 非常好 |
[02:16] | I didn’t see Gabri’s car. | 我没看到加布里的车 |
[02:18] | She called. She’s fine, John. | 她打过电话 她很好 约翰 |
[02:21] | She’s at Antonia’s. | 她在安东尼娅家 |
[02:23] | I was hoping she’d help me ride that new bald-faced stallion. | 我还希望她能帮我驯那匹白脸牡马 |
[02:27] | She’d like that horse. He turns great. Great turner. | 她会喜欢那匹马的 它很擅长转弯 转弯好手 |
[02:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:35] | You know, she’d be a good trainer. | 她会是个好驯马师 |
[02:37] | She’s got a way with horses. | 她擅长和马匹相处 |
[02:39] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[02:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:42] | But she is going to college. | 但她要去上大学 |
[02:45] | You think she wants to smell like horses all the time like you? | 你以为她想和你一样天天一股马味 |
[02:49] | That bad? | 那么难闻吗 |
[02:51] | No, para nada, if you like horses. | 不算难闻 如果你喜欢马的话 |
[03:33] | Take ’em down! | 干掉他们 |
[03:42] | Make no mistake about it. | 不许出错 |
[03:46] | We are going to win. | 我们会赢 |
[03:48] | I can assure you that, militarily, | 我能向你保证 |
[03:51] | this strategy will not succeed. | 这策略在军事上无法成功 |
[03:58] | – Uncle John! – In here! | -约翰叔叔 -在这里 |
[04:05] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[04:07] | Did you finish working out the horses? | 你伺弄完马了吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[04:15] | What you working on? | 你在做什么 |
[04:20] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[04:22] | A small knife. | 一把小刀 |
[04:23] | No, it’s Damascus steel. | 不 这是大马士革钢 |
[04:25] | It’s a letter opener I made for when you go away to college. | 我给你上大学准备的开信刀 |
[04:29] | And I’m gonna add on these white handles. | 再把白色把手嵌上 |
[04:32] | Letter opener? | 开信刀 |
[04:33] | It’d be beautiful on your desk. | 放你桌子上会很好看的 |
[04:37] | I hate to break it to you, but nobody writes letters anymore. | 我不想扫你的兴 但现在没人写信了 |
[04:44] | Well, then you can use it to keep the boys away. | 那你可以用它赶走男孩子 |
[04:48] | – Anyway. – Okay. | -随便吧 -好 |
[04:52] | It’s crazy. I’m about to start college. | 有点疯狂 我要上大学了 |
[04:55] | I don’t know why. I have no idea what I want to do yet. | 我不知道为什么 我不知道我想做什么 |
[04:58] | Did you know what you wanted to do at my age? | 你像我这么大时知道自己想做什么吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I wanted to be a soldier. | 知道 我想当兵 |
[05:04] | At my age? | 像我这么大时 |
[05:06] | Even before your age. | 比你现在还小一点 |
[05:09] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢当兵吗 |
[05:10] | Well, I had some of the best friends I ever had for a while. | 我曾有过毕生最好的几个朋友 |
[05:16] | It’s gonna be real quiet around here | 没有你在这里问东问西 |
[05:18] | without you asking all these questions. | 这里会变得特别安静 |
[05:22] | – I’m sure you’ll survive. – Yeah. | -你肯定能扛住 -是啊 |
[05:27] | The sun’s setting. I only have about an hour left to ride, okay? | 太阳要落山了 我只能再骑一小时了 |
[05:30] | – Why is that? – I have to go to Antonia’s. | -为什么 -我得去安东尼娅家 |
[05:33] | She’s throwing this thing for the guys | 她邀请秋天要去上大学的人 |
[05:35] | who are going to college in the fall. | 一起聚会 |
[05:39] | Why don’t you invite them here? | 你干嘛不请他们来这里 |
[05:41] | What? | 什么 |
[05:42] | Bring them over here. | 带他们来这里 |
[05:44] | Remember what happened last time? | 还记得上次他们来吗 |
[05:46] | – You freaked them out. – Why? | -你把他们吓坏了 -为什么 |
[05:48] | Because you wouldn’t stop staring at them. | 因为你一直瞪着他们 |
[05:50] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I do that sometimes, but it’s not intentional. | 我有时会那样 但不是故意的 |
[05:56] | Thank you, but Antonia’s got it covered. | 谢谢邀请 但安东尼娅已经搞定了 |
[05:58] | We’re just gonna have it there, okay? | 我们就在这里聚会 行吗 |
[06:03] | Show them the tunnels. | 带他们看看地道 |
[06:06] | What? | 什么 |
[06:07] | Show them the tunnels. | 带他们看看地道 |
[06:09] | You don’t let anybody go in the tunnels. | 你从不让别人进地道 |
[06:11] | No, but they’re your friends, | 是的 但他们是你的朋友 |
[06:14] | so they’re welcome. | 所以他们可以 |
[06:17] | – Okay, cool. Yeah. – Yeah, show them the tunnels. | -行 好 -带他们看看地道 |
[06:19] | Yeah, that would be fun. | 那会很好玩的 |
[06:23] | I’m really gonna miss riding with you. | 我以后肯定会想念和你一起骑马的时光 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna miss riding with you too. | 我也会想念的 |
[06:37] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[06:41] | Isn’t this cool? He’s never let anyone down here. | 是不是很酷 他从不让别人下来 |
[06:43] | This is crazy, man. | 真疯狂 兄弟 |
[06:46] | 这音乐真可怕 | |
[06:49] | 要是让她妈妈听到… | |
[06:50] | 你喜欢这音乐吗 | |
[06:52] | I could get used to it. | 我能适应 |
[06:55] | I hope she’s having a good time. | 我希望她玩得开心 |
[06:58] | You never let me in the tunnels. | 你从不让我进地道 |
[07:02] | If you really wanna go in, I’ll take you on a guided tour. | 你真想进的话 我可以带你转一圈 |
[07:05] | No, thank you. Too dirty. | 不了 谢谢 太脏了 |
[07:08] | It is that. | 确实 |
[07:25] | This is a great place for a party, baby. | 这是个聚会的好地方 宝贝 |
[07:27] | Not right now, okay? I have a lot on my mind. | 现在不行 好吗 我脑子里一堆事 |
[07:29] | No, I understand. | 好 我理解 |
[07:32] | – Did you draw that? – Yeah. | -你画的吗 -对 |
[07:34] | I drew that, actually, when I was ten years old. | 其实是我十岁画的 |
[07:35] | That’s a masterpiece. | 画得真棒 |
[07:38] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[07:41] | I got to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[07:43] | Gizelle? | 吉赛尔 |
[07:44] | Hey, girl, can you hear me? The reception is not so good. | 妹子 你能听见吗 信号不太好 |
[07:47] | No, no. Yeah, yeah. I hear you. | 能 能 我能听见 |
[07:49] | Tell me everything. | 都告诉我 |
[07:58] | – Gabrielle? – Yeah? | -加布里埃尔 -怎么 |
[08:02] | What are you doing down here? All of your friends have left. | 你在这里做什么 你朋友都走了 |
[08:05] | They made a big mess. I’m just cleaning up. | 他们搞得乱糟糟的 我在清理 |
[08:08] | So, how did it go? | 聚会怎样 |
[08:11] | Everyone had a good time. | 大家都很开心 |
[08:13] | They kept asking me why my uncle built these tunnels. | 他们一直问我为什么我叔叔挖了地道 |
[08:16] | What did you say? | 你怎么说 |
[08:18] | I said that you like digging and you’re a little crazy. | 我说你喜欢挖掘 还有点疯癫 |
[08:23] | That’s fair enough. | 挺对的 |
[08:27] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你谈点事 |
[08:30] | And I just want you to have an open mind about it. | 我希望你能用开放的心态来看 |
[08:34] | I need to go to Mexico. | 我得去一趟墨西哥 |
[08:38] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么想去那里 |
[08:40] | Because I found my father. | 因为我找到了我爸爸 |
[08:44] | My friend Gizelle, who lives there… | 我朋友吉赛尔 她住在墨西哥 |
[08:47] | Well, she used to live here. Do you remember her? | 她原来住这里 你记得她吗 |
[08:53] | I asked her for a favor, and she found him. | 我让她帮个忙 她找到了他 |
[08:59] | He lives in a town near hers. | 他住在她附近的一个镇里 |
[09:03] | Uncle John, I have to do this. | 约翰叔叔 我必须去 |
[09:07] | I need to hear it from him. | 我需要听他亲口说出来 |
[09:08] | I need to understand why he would just do that. | 我需要明白他为什么那么做 |
[09:12] | Because he’s not a good man. | 因为他不是好人 |
[09:15] | – Can’t be that simple. – It is. | -不可能那么简单 -就那么简单 |
[09:17] | Uncle John, I’ve heard the stories. | 约翰叔叔 我听过那些故事 |
[09:19] | I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你经历过很多 |
[09:20] | But my world is a lot different from yours. | 我的世界与你的完全不同 |
[09:24] | No, it’s not. It’s worse. | 确实 你的更可怕 |
[09:26] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[09:27] | People don’t just act bad for no reason. | 人不会无缘无故做坏事 |
[09:30] | There’s no reason for a man to throw his family away. | 一个男人不管有什么理由都不能抛弃家庭 |
[09:32] | He’s lucky he has one. | 能有个家庭就够幸运了 |
[09:33] | – Why are you getting so mad? – Because you don’t know how bad it is. | -你为什么这么生气 -因为你不知道这个世界多坏 |
[09:36] | I know how black a man’s heart can be. | 我知道人心能有多黑暗 |
[09:38] | There’s nothing good out there, Gabrielle. | 这世上没有好人 加布里埃尔 |
[09:40] | Maybe he’s changed. | 也许他变了 |
[09:41] | Men like that don’t change. It only gets worse. | 那种男人不会变 只会变得更坏 |
[09:43] | You changed. | 你就变了 |
[09:45] | I haven’t changed. | 我没变 |
[09:47] | I’m just trying to keep a lid on it, every day. | 我只是努力控制住自己 日日如此 |
[09:49] | Uncle John, I need you to trust me. | 约翰叔叔 我需要你信任我 |
[09:51] | I need you to know that I’m gonna make good decisions. | 我需要你知道我会做出正确的决定 |
[09:57] | I can’t control what’s out there. | 我控制不了外面的世界 |
[10:00] | You can’t just protect me forever. | 你不可能永远保护我 |
[10:03] | As long as I’m around, | 只要我还有一口气 |
[10:04] | he’s never gonna hurt you again. | 他就别想再伤害你 |
[10:07] | No one is. | 没人能 |
[10:10] | You said you did what you thought was right and left at 17, | 你说你做了你认为正确的事 十七岁就离开了 |
[10:13] | and nobody stopped you. | 没人阻止你 |
[10:16] | I wish they had. | 我希望他们阻止了 |
[10:19] | Gabrielle, I care for you like a daughter. | 加布里埃尔 你就像我女儿一样 |
[10:24] | I know you want answers. | 我知道你想要答案 |
[10:26] | Just wait a little while. | 稍微等一等 |
[10:28] | Grow up a little bit. | 再长大一点 |
[10:31] | Know about the world a little bit. | 再多了解这世界一点 |
[10:35] | Would you do that for me, please? | 你愿意为我这么做吗 |
[10:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | I’m gonna go to bed. Good night. | 我要睡了 晚安 |
[10:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:12] | 他从来都不希望你靠近那个人 | |
[11:14] | I just wanna know why. | 我只想知道原因 |
[11:16] | 谁在乎原因 | |
[11:17] | 那男人就是行尸走肉 他没有心 没有灵魂 | |
[11:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | She wants to see her father. | 她想去见她父亲 |
[11:28] | Gabrielle, I thought we had an understanding. | 加布里埃尔 我以为我们已经说好了 |
[11:30] | We did. We did. I’m sorry. | 是啊 是啊 对不起 |
[11:34] | But I’ve been thinking about it all night, and… | 但我考虑了一晚上… |
[11:37] | I just want answers now, not later. | 我现在就想知道答案 不是以后 |
[11:39] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[11:44] | Gizelle helped me. | 吉赛尔帮了我 |
[11:45] | Gizelle. | 吉赛尔 |
[11:46] | 她还跟吉赛尔有联系 | |
[11:49] | 吉赛尔不是什么好女孩 | |
[11:50] | 她已经变了 | |
[11:51] | 不 她没变 | |
[11:52] | 她当初走了我可高兴了 | |
[11:55] | She’s trying to help me. | 她是想帮我 |
[11:56] | 他根本不会记得你 | |
[11:58] | 他从来就没有个当父亲的样子 | |
[12:01] | That man is more your father. | 这个人才更像你的父亲 |
[12:03] | Watching over you, protecting you. | 照顾你 保护你 |
[12:05] | These last ten years, he was the father. | 最近这十年 他就是你父亲 |
[12:09] | Maria, go easy. | 玛丽亚 别激动 |
[12:09] | No. Why? | 不激动 为什么 |
[12:11] | Because. | 因为所以 |
[12:13] | 他根本不配见到你 | |
[12:17] | 你妈得癌症快病死的时候 他一次都没去过医院 | |
[12:20] | 有一次圣诞节他用皮带抽你妈妈 约翰连拉带拽才把他拉开 | |
[12:25] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[12:26] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[12:29] | 我不希望你靠近那个人 | |
[12:31] | 我们不会让你去危险的地方 | |
[12:35] | 别说了 | |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | You’re right. I won’t go. | 你说得对 我不去了 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna go to Antonia’s. | 我去安东尼娅家 |
[13:00] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[13:04] | It’s all right. She’s a kid. | 没事的 她还是个孩子 |
[13:24] | Uncle John! | 约翰叔叔 |
[13:27] | Sorry about everything earlier! | 刚才的事真对不起 |
[13:30] | That’s okay! | 没关系 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:42] | 墨西哥 | |
[15:29] | 玛雅罗恩街 | |
[15:55] | Come here! | 快过来 |
[15:58] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[16:00] | 你真美 姐妹儿 | |
[16:03] | 时间长了点 但没关系 | |
[16:06] | 你还是处女吗 | |
[16:08] | 别紧张 我开玩笑的 | |
[16:11] | 瞧你这一身尘土 肯定渴了 | |
[16:15] | – You want something to drink? – No, I’m okay. | -要喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[16:17] | I do. | 我要喝 |
[16:21] | I’ll just sit here. | 我就坐在这里 |
[16:26] | You know, I can feel you looking around. | 你知道我能感觉到你在四处打量吧 |
[16:29] | What? | 什么 |
[16:31] | It’s a nice house, huh? | 这房子很棒 对吧 |
[16:32] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 对 挺好的 |
[16:34] | I can feel you looking at me too. | 我还能感觉到你在打量我 |
[16:37] | No. | 没有 |
[16:38] | No. You look great. | 没 你看起来很棒 |
[16:41] | I know I’ve changed. | 我知道我变了不少 |
[16:43] | Life down here, it ain’t easy, my sister. | 姐妹 这里的生活不容易 |
[16:46] | You do what you can. | 你得尽力而为 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:50] | I appreciate you so much for helping me find my dad. | 我非常感激你帮我找我爸爸 |
[16:53] | I mean, it wasn’t easy, but it’s cool. | 并不容易 但没关系 |
[16:57] | – Let me give you something… – No, no, no. | -我想给你个东西 -不不不 |
[16:59] | You think I’m some fucking charity case? | 你当我是什么慈善对象吗 |
[17:02] | No, Gizelle. | 不 吉赛尔 |
[17:03] | – I didn’t… – I was kidding. | -我没有 -我开玩笑的 |
[17:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | I actually believed you there for a second. | 我有那么一秒真差点信了 |
[17:09] | You know I would never hurt your feelings like that. | 你知道我绝不会那样伤害你的感情 |
[17:11] | 等我喝完这瓶 然后… | |
[17:13] | We’ll go see your old man. | 我们就去见你老爸吧 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:23] | Come on! | 来 |
[17:27] | Come on! | 来 |
[17:55] | Here it is, 172. | 到了 172号 |
[18:01] | Go on. Get your daddy, girl. | 去找你老爸吧 妹子 |
[18:13] | Apartment number two. Okay. | 2号公寓 找到了 |
[18:44] | Hola. | 你好 |
[18:46] | 曼纽尔在吗 | |
[18:47] | 你是谁 | |
[18:50] | 我只想跟他说几句话 | |
[18:53] | 你想干什么 | |
[18:54] | 你在跟谁说话呢 | |
[19:01] | 她是谁 | |
[19:03] | 我回头解释 | |
[19:09] | 我没有你的手机号码 | |
[19:13] | I did not expect this. | 我没想到你会来 |
[19:16] | It’s been a very long time. | 实在是太久了 |
[19:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:21] | You’re all grown up now, Gabriela. | 你现在都是个大姑娘了 加布里埃尔 |
[19:25] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[19:28] | It wasn’t easy. | 不容易 |
[19:31] | You always had a good head on your shoulders. | 你一直很聪明 |
[19:34] | Even as a little girl, you always did good in school. | 哪怕是小时候 你也总是学校里最优秀的 |
[19:40] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[19:44] | Just now you looked just like your mother. | 你现在看起来跟你妈妈一模一样 |
[19:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:49] | Yes, very much. | 是的 非常像 |
[19:51] | You could almost be her twin. | 你都能当她的双胞胎了 |
[19:54] | Thank you. Um, I need to… I need to ask you a question. | 谢谢 我…我得问你一个问题 |
[19:58] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[20:01] | Why did you leave us? | 你当初为什么离开我们 |
[20:07] | I’m just trying to understand why you would just go like that. | 我只是想理解你为什么就那么走了 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | Because one day, I looked at your mother and you | 因为有一天 我看着你和你妈妈 |
[20:23] | and realized you both didn’t mean anything to me anymore. | 我意识到你俩对我而言都没有任何意义了 |
[20:29] | I know it’s hard to understand. | 我知道这很难理解 |
[20:31] | But I wasted time | 因为我浪费了太多时间 |
[20:35] | being with you… | 跟你在一起 |
[20:38] | and her. | 还有她 |
[20:41] | And she fucking dies and leaves me with you, | 然后她死了 留下我跟你一起 |
[20:46] | who I never wanted. | 我从来就没想要你 |
[20:53] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[20:57] | You don’t need to come back. | 你不用再回来了 |
[21:09] | Hey, what happened? Girl, what happened? | 怎么了 妹子 发生了什么 |
[21:11] | I should’ve listened to him. He was right the whole time. | 我应该听他的 他一直都是对的 |
[21:14] | – I got to get back home tonight. – Who? | -我今晚得回家 -谁 |
[21:15] | Fuck that! You’re not gonna drive home. | 去他的 你不能开车回家 |
[21:17] | It’s too late and you’re too upset. | 太晚了 你情绪又这么不好 |
[21:19] | Yo, let me help you. You got to calm down, though. | 我来帮你 但你得冷静下来 |
[21:23] | We’ll do something to get this out of your mind. | 我们得做点什么让你忘掉这些 |
[21:27] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[22:01] | Hi. How are you? | 你好啊 |
[22:47] | John! John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[22:49] | – What’s the matter? – She never went to Antonia’s. | -怎么了 -她根本没去安东尼娅家 |
[22:52] | – She went to Mexico. – What? | -她去了墨西哥 -什么 |
[22:55] | Gizelle called. Gabriela went to | 吉赛尔打电话来了 加布里埃尔 |
[22:56] | see her father and never came back. | 去见了她爸 一直没回来 |
[23:00] | Did you get an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[23:03] | And her father’s too. | 还有她爸的地址 |
[23:06] | What happened, John? | 这是怎么回事 约翰 |
[23:11] | – Should I call the police? – Cops can’t cross the border. | -我要报警吗 -警察不能越境 |
[23:14] | Down there, they don’t do shit. | 他们在那边什么也做不了 |
[23:16] | Please, John. | 拜托了 约翰 |
[23:17] | 把她带回我身边 | |
[23:19] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[23:55] | I can’t control what’s out there. | 我控制不了外面的世界 |
[23:58] | You can’t just protect me forever. | 你不可能永远保护我 |
[24:10] | 事实是… | |
[24:12] | 我喜欢狗 | |
[24:16] | 但如果它们敢逃跑 | |
[24:19] | 我就会生气 | |
[24:25] | 它就得受到惩罚 | |
[24:29] | 我能说什么呢 那会让我不爽 | |
[24:33] | 如果你们哪个小婊子想逃跑 | |
[24:37] | 尽管试试 跑吧 | |
[24:44] | 但我会找到你们 | |
[24:49] | 而且我会杀了你们 | |
[24:52] | 我发誓 | |
[25:34] | I’m looking for Gabrielle. | 我找加布里埃尔 |
[25:36] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[25:43] | Where is she? | 那她在哪 |
[25:45] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[25:48] | All this shit is because of you. | 这些破事都是因为你 |
[25:55] | I should’ve broke your fucking neck ten years ago. | 我十年前就该拧断你的脖子 |
[26:29] | Gizelle. | 吉赛尔 |
[26:31] | 你是谁 | |
[26:32] | 你想怎样 | |
[26:33] | My name is John. We’ve met a few times before. | 我叫约翰 我们之前见过几次 |
[26:35] | – I’m looking for Gabrielle. – She’s not here. | -我找加布里埃尔 -她不在这里 |
[26:38] | Do you know where she could be? | 你知道她可能在哪吗 |
[26:40] | I don’t know. She wanted help finding her old man. | 不知道 她找我帮忙找她父亲 |
[26:42] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这个 |
[26:43] | You mind if I ask you a few questions about what happened? | 我能问几个问题吗 关于发生的事 |
[26:46] | Okay, but I don’t know much. | 可以 但我知道的并不多 |
[26:48] | Inside, if you don’t mind. | 进去说吧 如果你不介意的话 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:55] | She was so sad. | 她非常伤心 |
[26:57] | He basically told her to fuck off, and I just wanted to help. | 他相当于让她滚蛋了 我只是想帮忙 |
[27:01] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[27:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[27:04] | She was crying a lot. And it made me feel bad. | 她大哭了一场 让我感觉很难过 |
[27:07] | I didn’t want to bring her back to | 我不想带她回到 |
[27:08] | this shithole because it’s depressing. | 这个破地方 因为太压抑了 |
[27:10] | I thought it might be better if I took her out, | 我觉得带她出去 |
[27:11] | calm her down, get her head clear, | 安抚她 让她清醒一下 |
[27:13] | maybe get some drinks. | 或许喝点酒更好 |
[27:14] | And then we went to this place, and then we got separated. | 然后我们到了一个地方 就走散了 |
[27:17] | – And I don’t know what happened! – How? | -我不知道发生了什么 -怎么会 |
[27:19] | Because I drank too much. It happens. | 因为我喝多了 正常啊 |
[27:22] | I was talking to a couple of friends, | 我和几个朋友聊天 |
[27:23] | and then I looked up and she wasn’t there. | 然后找她 就发现她不见了 |
[27:25] | And I looked for her everywhere. | 我到处都找过了 |
[27:27] | And I thought maybe she left. | 我以为她先走了 |
[27:29] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[27:30] | She left without saying goodbye? | 她不辞而别 |
[27:32] | Yeah, I don’t know, maybe. | 是 我不知道 可能吧 |
[27:35] | Somebody drove me there, and I don’t even know who. | 有人载我去的 我都记不清是谁 |
[27:36] | And, yeah, I said I was fucked up. | 是的 我说了我喝多了 |
[27:38] | Was she talking to anyone, any guys? | 她和什么人说过话吗 男人 |
[27:40] | What? | 什么 |
[27:42] | Was she talking to any guys? | 她和什么男人说过话吗 |
[27:44] | I don’t know, man! Maybe. | 我也不知道 可能吧 |
[27:46] | She must’ve talked to a few guys. | 她肯定和几个男人说过话 |
[27:48] | Why you asking me all this shit? You think I’m lying to you? | 你为什么问我这些废话 难道我在骗你吗 |
[27:51] | You called my house | 你打电话到我家 |
[27:52] | and said she never came back from her father’s. | 说她一直没从她父亲家回来 |
[27:55] | Yeah, I was giving you a heads-up. | 是 我是想提醒你一下 |
[27:57] | – Or covering your ass. – Man, fuck you… | -或是想摆脱责任 -去你的… |
[28:03] | Where did you get this? | 这是哪来的 |
[28:04] | She gave it to me, man. | 她送我的 |
[28:06] | It was her mother’s. | 这是她母亲的 |
[28:08] | She’d never give it to you. | 她绝对不可能送给你 |
[28:10] | You sold her out. | 你把她卖了 |
[28:12] | She was your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[28:14] | Fuck you! Get out of my place! | 去你的 滚出我家 |
[28:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:25] | You’re gonna take me to that club, | 你要带我去那家夜店 |
[28:27] | and you’re gonna show me who she was with. | 告诉我她跟谁说过话 |
[28:31] | Or I’m gonna hurt you real bad. | 否则我就把你千刀万剐 |
[28:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:48] | Get out. | 下车 |
[28:58] | 乡村夜店 | |
[29:01] | Shit, man. I can’t go in there. | 该死 我不能进去 |
[29:03] | People know me. I got to live down here. | 他们认识我 我还要在这里混呢 |
[29:06] | You’re gonna go inside and you’re gonna point them out. | 你要进去 把他们指出来 |
[29:09] | If you do anything else, | 如果你有别的举动 |
[29:12] | then I promise I’ll put a bullet | 我保证会在他们 |
[29:13] | in your head before they can get me. | 对我动手之前一枪崩了你 |
[29:15] | Move. | 走 |
[29:40] | I haven’t changed. I’m just trying to keep a lid on it. | 我没变 我只是努力控制住自己 |
[29:46] | My world is a lot different from yours. | 我的世界与你的完全不同 |
[29:50] | Because you don’t know how bad it is. | 因为你不知道这个世界多坏 |
[29:52] | I know how black a man’s heart can be. | 我知道人心能有多黑暗 |
[30:13] | That’s the guy, man. On the couch. | 就是他 沙发上的那个 |
[30:20] | – We’re cool, right? – Fuck off. | -没我事了吧 -滚蛋 |
[30:22] | Get out of here. | 滚出去吧 |
[31:00] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[31:54] | 滚 | |
[32:02] | 她在哪 | |
[32:04] | 我不认识这个贱人 | |
[32:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:29] | Start telling me where she is, or I’ll break it off. | 告诉我她在哪 否则我就掰断它 |
[32:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[33:30] | 姑娘们 老实点 | |
[33:32] | 没日没夜地接客就好 | |
[33:37] | 甭管是四十个还是五十个男人 | |
[33:40] | 没有命令不许停下来 | |
[33:44] | 老实点 | |
[33:50] | 停车 | |
[33:54] | 哪所房子 | |
[33:58] | 顶层那所 | |
[34:00] | 亮着灯的 | |
[36:35] | 刀不错啊 | |
[36:43] | 你来这做什么 | |
[36:47] | 你迷路了吗 老头 | |
[36:51] | 不说话吗 | |
[36:54] | 那我用这把刀把你的嘴划开如何 | |
[36:57] | Vito. | 维多 |
[37:01] | Arizona. | 亚利桑那州 |
[37:04] | 怎么 | |
[37:06] | 你们那的妓女不够使了吗 | |
[37:11] | 我认识这个妞 | |
[37:16] | 这婊子在我们这儿 | |
[37:38] | 她是你的什么人 | |
[38:00] | 够了 | |
[38:05] | 把他扶起来 | |
[38:12] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[38:17] | Let her… | 放她… |
[38:18] | – Let her go. – Let her go. | -放她走 -放她走 |
[38:21] | 把他扔到酸里… | |
[38:31] | “John Rambo.” | “约翰·兰博” |
[38:37] | Juanito Rambo. | 胡安尼托·兰博 |
[38:41] | Wanna know something, Juanito? | 知道吗 胡安尼托 |
[38:44] | These girls mean nothing to me or my customers. | 我和我的客户们根本不在乎这些女孩 |
[38:48] | In my world, they’re nothing. They’re not people. | 在我的世界里 她们连人都算不上 |
[38:51] | They’re just… They’re just things. | 她们只是…她们只是物品 |
[38:55] | They have no worth to men like us. | 对我们这样的男人来说她们毫无价值 |
[38:59] | So I would have not paid attention to this… | 所以我本来不会注意到这个 |
[39:05] | to her. | 注意到她 |
[39:07] | But now I will. | 但现在不一样了 |
[39:09] | Because you coming here has made it very bad for her, cabrón. | 因为你来这里对她太不利了 混蛋 |
[39:14] | We would’ve just trained her, used her and sold her. | 我们原本打算训练她 利用她 卖了她 |
[39:19] | But now we’re gonna make an example of her. | 但现在我们要拿她杀鸡儆猴了 |
[39:23] | I’m gonna let you live. | 我要放你一条生路 |
[39:26] | 你他妈说什么呢 | |
[39:27] | 别插嘴 维克多 操 | |
[39:33] | You’re gonna think about this every fucking day | 你余生会每天都想着 |
[39:35] | of your fucking life. | 这件事了 |
[39:39] | Until you can’t think anymore, Juanito. | 直到你再也无法思考的那天 胡安尼托 |
[39:49] | 在他和他的小婊子脸上留下你的记号 | |
[39:54] | 深一点 | |
[40:36] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:39] | Let me help you. Can you stand? | 我来帮你 能站起来吗 |
[40:49] | Okay, you have to get up. They will come back. | 好了 你得站起来 他们会回来的 |
[41:01] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[41:04] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[41:11] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[41:47] | 亚利桑那州驾驶证 约翰·兰博 | |
[41:48] | 这家伙是谁 | |
[41:52] | 你们从哪拿到的 | |
[41:59] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:59] | 他是谁 | |
[42:05] | 现在都不重要了 | |
[42:08] | 他正躺在外面的大街上 | |
[42:12] | 脸上留下了我的记号 | |
[42:19] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:33] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:47] | 如果他静养 应该可以愈合 | |
[42:50] | 他有严重的脑震荡 应该送往医院 | |
[42:55] | 我知道 | |
[42:57] | 好的 | |
[43:01] | 因为脑震荡 他对噪声和光线都很敏感 | |
[43:10] | 过几天应该就能好起来 | |
[43:13] | 卡门 你知道我关心你 但这件事太疯狂了 | |
[43:19] | 别担心 | |
[44:27] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[44:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[44:37] | Carmen Delgado. | 卡门·戴尔加多 |
[44:40] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[44:41] | John. | 约翰 |
[44:44] | Your truck is in the garage, by the way. | 对了 你的车在车库里 |
[44:49] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这来的 |
[44:52] | I brought you here. | 我带你来的 |
[44:54] | You don’t even know me. | 你都不认识我 |
[44:56] | Why do I have to know you? | 我必须要认识你吗 |
[45:00] | You were in trouble. | 你遇上了麻烦 |
[45:02] | I don’t know, I would do it for anyone. | 换做其他人我也会这么做 |
[45:05] | Why were you even there? | 你为什么会去那里 |
[45:08] | I’m an independent journalist. | 我是一名独立记者 |
[45:11] | I was following El Flaco… | 我当时在跟踪瘦子 |
[45:15] | a pimp who drugs and sells girls. | 一个贩卖毒品和妇女的皮条客 |
[45:19] | I saw you in the club, watching him. | 我当时看到你在夜店里观察他 |
[45:23] | I saw what you did to him. | 我看到你对他做了什么 |
[45:25] | How long have I been here? | 我来这里多久了 |
[45:28] | – Four days. – Four days? | -四天 -四天 |
[45:31] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[45:33] | You got to tell me… | 你得告诉我 |
[45:36] | Where are the men that took her? | 带走她的那些人在哪 |
[45:38] | Who did they take? Your daughter? | 他们带走的是谁 你女儿 |
[45:40] | Yeah. Where is she? | 对 她在哪 |
[45:43] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[45:44] | 维克多·马丁内斯 雨果·马丁内斯 | |
[45:45] | The Martínez brothers. | 马丁内斯兄弟 |
[45:48] | They took my sister. | 他们抢走了我妹妹 |
[45:51] | They found her dead from an overdose three years ago. | 三年前她被发现吸毒过量而死 |
[45:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[45:58] | You just got to tell me where you think they are. | 你要告诉我你认为他们在哪 |
[46:02] | No, it doesn’t work this way. | 不 这样不行的 |
[46:05] | There’s too many of them. | 他们人太多 |
[46:07] | Are you crazy or what? | 你疯了吗 |
[46:08] | I’m not thinking about that. | 我没想这些 |
[46:10] | All I can think about is… | 我脑子里全是… |
[46:14] | how scared she must be, | 她会有多害怕 |
[46:16] | what she’s going through, | 她在经历什么 |
[46:19] | and what your sister went through. | 还有你妹妹经历了什么 |
[46:22] | Just help me, please. | 请你帮帮我 |
[46:25] | I can’t do it without you. | 没有你我无法成功 |
[46:32] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢你 |
[46:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:24] | 你想要什么 | |
[47:24] | 姑娘 | |
[47:26] | 有年轻的吗 | |
[48:00] | Go! | 走 |
[48:01] | 走 | |
[48:01] | 我不能 我不能 | |
[48:10] | 离开这里 | |
[48:11] | 我不能 他们会杀了我的 | |
[48:11] | Go! Come on! | 走 快走 |
[48:15] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[48:16] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[48:20] | Get out! | 出去 |
[48:29] | – Gabrielle. Come here. – No! | -加布里埃尔 过来 -不 |
[48:31] | – No, Gabrielle! Gabrielle. – No! | -不 加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔 -不 |
[48:33] | It’s John. It’s John. | 我是约翰 |
[48:35] | It’s Uncle John. | 我是约翰叔叔 |
[48:37] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[48:39] | It’s your uncle. It’s your uncle. | 我是你叔叔 你叔叔 |
[49:01] | Okay. We’re going home. | 好了 我们回家 |
[49:04] | You’re going home. You’re safe now. | 我带你回家 你现在安全了 |
[49:31] | 没人看到什么吗 | |
[49:34] | 我说了让你杀了那个混蛋 | |
[49:36] | 够了 维托 | |
[49:37] | 是他干的 | |
[49:39] | 只有那个老混蛋会为了一个破相的婊子回来 | |
[49:42] | 我们会找到他然后杀了他 | |
[49:44] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[49:46] | 我才不在乎他 | |
[49:48] | 这是你惹的乱子 | |
[49:50] | 你到底想怎样 | |
[49:54] | 下次照我说的做 兄弟 | |
[50:00] | 我们走 | |
[50:04] | 回去干活 | |
[50:30] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[50:33] | We’re gonna get you back, get you back home. | 我会带你回去 带你回家 |
[50:41] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 |
[50:44] | You didn’t do anything. You didn’t do anything at all. | 你没做错什么 什么都没做错 |
[50:48] | We’re gonna go home, and everything’s gonna be good. | 我们回家 一切都会好的 |
[50:50] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[50:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:59] | I got this back for you. | 我帮你拿回了这个 |
[51:12] | Gabrielle, I need you to keep your eyes open. | 加布里埃尔 你不能闭上眼睛 |
[51:16] | Keep your eyes open. | 别闭眼 |
[51:19] | Let’s talk about something. | 我们聊点什么 |
[51:23] | I remember you were a great rider. | 我记得你骑马骑得很好 |
[51:27] | Every event you were in, every competition, | 每次活动 每次比赛 |
[51:31] | you’d win everything. | 你都能赢 |
[51:33] | I remember you were just about 11 years old. | 我记得你那时才十一岁 |
[51:37] | You won five events in one day. That’s really something. | 你一天赢了五场 真的很了不起 |
[51:41] | Gabrielle, stay with me. | 加布里埃尔 别闭眼 |
[51:43] | You can do it. We’re gonna be home soon. | 你能行的 我们很快就到家了 |
[51:47] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾好你 |
[51:49] | You got so much life left. | 你还有漫长的人生 |
[51:52] | You got so many things you got to do. | 你还有许多要做的事 |
[51:56] | So many things. | 许多事 |
[51:59] | When I came home a long time ago, you were so young. | 很久之前我回家时 你那么小 |
[52:04] | Gabrielle, you were so young. | 加布里埃尔 你那么小 |
[52:07] | I was lost. I was a lost man. | 我很迷茫 我迷失了自我 |
[52:11] | And then I met you. | 然后我见到了你 |
[52:15] | And I saw something that I didn’t think I’d ever see anymore: | 我看到了我以为再也看不到的东西 |
[52:21] | Good in this world. Some innocence. | 这世上的美好 纯真 |
[52:25] | And I had a family that I never thought I’d ever have. | 我有了一个从不敢奢望的家 |
[52:29] | And raising you, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 抚养你长大 是我这辈子最好的事 |
[52:34] | And I thank you for that. Thank you. | 为此我谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[52:37] | You’re like the… | 你就像… |
[52:40] | Gabrielle? Gabrielle. | 加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔 |
[52:49] | Gabrielle. No, no. | 加布里埃尔 不 不 |
[52:51] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[52:55] | Gabrielle? | 加布里埃尔 |
[52:59] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[53:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:33] | Why not me? | 为什么不是我 |
[53:55] | 美国边界 禁止穿越 | |
[54:28] | Wait! | 等等 |
[56:01] | 我想她 | |
[56:05] | I want you to stay at your sister’s. | 我希望你住在你妹妹家 |
[56:08] | There’s nothing for you here, nothing for me here. | 这里没什么让你留恋的了 我也没有 |
[56:13] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[56:16] | I’m just gonna move around. | 我四处漂泊 |
[56:19] | Like always. | 一如往常 |
[56:22] | Will I see you again? | 我还会再见到你吗 |
[56:26] | Sure. | 会的 |
[56:33] | I will miss this. | 我会想念这里 |
[56:54] | 我会哀痛一生 | |
[56:58] | 我感觉 | |
[57:00] | 我的心被挖出来了 | |
[57:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:09] | Travel safe. | 一路顺风 |
[1:00:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:00:39] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:00:41] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:00:45] | If someone sees you, we both will die. | 如果有人看到你 我们两个都会死 |
[1:00:48] | Coming back here is so dangerous. | 回来这里太危险了 |
[1:00:51] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[1:00:52] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:00:58] | I’m… | 我… |
[1:00:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:01:02] | I really am. I know how you feel. | 真的 我明白你的感觉 |
[1:01:05] | But coming back was dangerous. | 但回来真的很危险 |
[1:01:09] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来 |
[1:01:11] | I wanna find the thin one. | 我想找到那个瘦子 |
[1:01:14] | – No. – The one that cut her. | -不 -伤她那个人 |
[1:01:16] | – No. – The one that cut me. | -不 -伤我那个人 |
[1:01:18] | I will not help you again. | 我不会再帮你 |
[1:01:21] | You have to. | 你必须帮我 |
[1:01:22] | Why do I have to? | 为什么 |
[1:01:24] | What will it change? Nothing. | 这能改变什么 什么也改变不了 |
[1:01:28] | We grieve and move on. | 我们悲痛然后继续生活 |
[1:01:32] | And you’ve done that? | 你做到了吗 |
[1:01:36] | I mean, I think of her every day. | 我每天都会想她 |
[1:01:40] | Every fucking day. | 该死的每一天 |
[1:01:45] | But we have to move on. | 但我们必须向前看 |
[1:01:47] | What if you can’t move on? | 如果不能呢 |
[1:01:49] | – What if you can’t move on at all? – But you have to. | -如果完全不能呢 -可你必须那么做 |
[1:01:52] | We have no choice. What’s done is done. | 我们别无选择 过去的已经过去了 |
[1:01:54] | Why is it done? | 为什么过去了 |
[1:01:57] | How is it ever done? | 怎么可能过去 |
[1:02:01] | When I look at something so innocent… | 我看到她那张纯真的脸 |
[1:02:05] | and I see that face never have life in it again, | 永远地失去了生命 |
[1:02:09] | how is it ever done? | 怎么可能过去 |
[1:02:16] | I want revenge. | 我要复仇 |
[1:02:19] | I want them to know that death is coming… | 我要让他们知道死期到了 |
[1:02:24] | and there’s nothing they can do to stop it. | 他们做什么都无济于事 |
[1:02:29] | I want them to feel our grief… | 我要让他们感受到我们的悲痛 |
[1:02:33] | and know that’s the last thing they will ever feel. | 并且知道那是他们人生最后的感觉 |
[1:02:40] | And I know you want it too. | 我知道你也想这样 |
[1:04:54] | Go! | 去吧 |
[1:05:11] | 镁片 | |
[1:07:01] | 警惕点 五个去畜棚 其余跟着我 | |
[1:07:13] | Get him! This old gringo is nothing! | 抓住他 这个外国佬不算什么 |
[1:07:43] | 查理 去看看 其余人跟我来 | |
[1:10:07] | 收录机 | |
[1:10:57] | 正面向敌 | |
[1:13:20] | Here! | 这边 |
[1:14:04] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[1:14:06] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[1:14:08] | I could’ve killed you ten times. | 我本可以杀你十次 |
[1:14:12] | But I wanted you last. | 但我想把你留到最后 |
[1:14:14] | Fuck you. | 你去死 |
[1:14:16] | No, fuck you, dead man. | 不 你去死 你死定了 |
[1:14:20] | I want you to feel my rage, my hate, | 我想要你在被我剖胸挖心时 |
[1:14:25] | when I reach into your chest and rip out your heart! | 感受我的愤怒 我的仇恨 |
[1:14:31] | Like you did mine. | 就像你对我做的那样 |
[1:14:34] | 你去死 | |
[1:14:35] | 还有你那婊子 | |
[1:14:37] | You want to live? | 你想活吗 |
[1:14:39] | Follow the lights. | 跟着灯光 |
[1:17:08] | This is what it feels like. | 就是这种感觉 |
[1:18:06] | I’ve lived in a world of death. | 我一直活在死亡的世界 |
[1:18:10] | I tried to come home, | 我曾尝试回家 |
[1:18:12] | but I never really arrived. | 但从未真正回到家 |
[1:18:16] | A part of my mind and soul… | 我的一部分精神和灵魂 |
[1:18:20] | got lost along the way. | 在途中迷失了 |
[1:18:25] | But my heart was still here, | 但我的心仍在这里 |
[1:18:29] | where I was born. | 我出生的地方 |
[1:18:32] | Where I would defend to the end… | 我会一直守护到死的地方 |
[1:18:35] | the only family I’ve ever known. | 我仅有的家人 |
[1:18:40] | The only home I’ve ever known. | 我仅有的家 |
[1:18:45] | All the ones I’ve loved are now ghosts. | 我爱的人现在都已逝去 |
[1:18:51] | But I will fight… | 但我会拼命 |
[1:18:55] | to keep their memories alive… | 让他们的记忆长存 |
[1:18:59] | forever. | 直到永远 |
[1:21:14] | 最后的血 | |
[1:21:14] | 第一滴血5 |