英文名称:Rambo Last Blood
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | NWS has upgraded the storm Telmar to a category 2. | 天文台已将“天马”上升为2级风暴 |
[00:21] | Heavy rain and wind speed up to 85 mph are to be expected. | 预计有大雨及风速会达到每小时85公里 |
[00:25] | This is Desert Eagle. Still no visual on the 3 missing hikers. | 我是沙漠之鹰 仍然没有看见三名失踪的登山者 |
[00:30] | Bravo, Charlie, please confirm CIS with rescue ops. | B对 C队 请与国民警卫队确认是否继续救援行动 |
[00:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[00:34] | This is Rescue Team One, Lima Charlie. | LC队 我是救援一队 |
[00:36] | Our dogs are negative on the hikers, but it’s getting worse down here. | 我们的警犬不擅长搜索登山者 同时这里变得越来越糟 |
[00:40] | – Storm is speeding up. – Desert Eagle, what’s the status up there? | – 风暴正在加速 – 沙漠之鹰 现时状况如何? |
[00:43] | There is a flood throughout building. Gonna get your guys off the mountain. Over. | 洪水贯穿大楼 叫你的兄弟们离开这座山 完毕 |
[00:49] | All teams to higher ground. Big fall of water coming. | 所有队伍都移往高地 山洪来了 |
[00:52] | Rescue ops – retreat or seek shelter. | 营救行动撤消 尽快寻求栖身地 |
[00:55] | Where’s that volunteer on horse back? He’s not on radio. | 那名骑马的志愿者在哪里?无线电联系不上他 |
[00:58] | He’s gotta be on his way back. He’d be crazy to downhill this. | 他应该在返回途中 疯了才会下山去 |
[01:07] | Too much turbulence. We bring it in before we’re back here. | 洪水流窜不定 我们回来前把他叫回 |
[01:52] | – Hey! Hey! – Hey. Over here! | – 嘿 嘿 – 嘿 这里 |
[01:55] | – Help us! – Hey! | – 救救我们 – 嘿 |
[01:57] | The water is going. There is a lot of water coming. | 水流乱窜 洪水快来了 |
[02:00] | Get on! | 上来 |
[02:01] | I’m here with my wife. Have you seen my wife? | 我和妻子一起来的 见过我妻子吗? |
[02:04] | – Come on. Get on. – You got us go and she could be right down there. | – 快上来 – 你要我们走 她可能就在山下 |
[02:07] | She’s not. I found her down the river. She’s gone. | 没在那里 我在河下游找到了她 她已死了 |
[02:10] | – Please, Jaime, let’s go! – I’m gonna go find her. | – 杰米 走吧 – 我要去找她 |
[02:13] | Jaime! | 杰米 |
[02:26] | Come on down! | 下来吧 |
[02:29] | Get over that round rock! | 去那块大石那边 |
[02:39] | Come on, boy. | 快点 小伙子 |
[02:56] | Get in close. Hold as tight as you can! | 靠近点儿 尽量握紧 |
[03:01] | Are we gonna die? | 我们会死吗? |
[03:36] | – So where did you find them? – 2 miles down stream at Base Canyon. | – 你从哪儿找到他们的呢? – 峡谷两英哩下游处 |
[03:39] | – Did you get a positive ID? – Not yet, it’s pretty torn up. | – 确认身份了吗? – 还没 有点难度 |
[03:47] | Hey, who is he? | 嘿 他是谁? |
[03:50] | Volunteers from time to time, captain. | 长期志愿服务者 上尉 |
[03:53] | Nam burning op, but he’s a hell of a tracker. | 我们人手不足 他可是名追踪高手 |
[03:56] | You alright, John? | 你还好吗 约翰? |
[03:59] | Wife got killed in the first wave, husband ran away. | 妻子在第一波洪水中就死了 丈夫跑去找她了 |
[04:04] | Yeah, we found them about a mile down the river. | 是的 我们在下游约一英哩处发现了他们 |
[04:10] | You did what you could, John. | 你已经尽你所能了 约翰 |
[04:12] | And we appreciate your help, again. | 我们再次感谢您的帮助 |
[04:25] | Hey, Mr. | 嘿 先生 |
[04:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:38] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:01] | Good boy. | 好小子 |
[05:25] | – Are you tired? – I am. | – 你累了吗? – 是 |
[05:27] | You must be freezing. | 你一定冻坏了 |
[05:30] | Hot coffee will help you warm up. | 热咖啡可以帮你暖暖身子 |
[05:39] | I heard the news. | 我听了新闻报导 |
[05:42] | Two people died. | 两人死亡 |
[05:45] | Couldn’t save them. | 无法救他们 |
[05:48] | Couldn’t save my brothers in the war either. | 也救不了在战争中的兄弟们 |
[05:51] | You cannot blame yourself because you gonna save some people. | 不要责怪你自己 因为当时你要救另一些人 |
[05:56] | You are not in the war anymore. | 你已不在战争中了 |
[06:00] | Only in your head. | 战争只存在你的脑海里 |
[06:03] | It’s hard to turn off. | 但是很难忘掉 |
[06:08] | Sitting there, you remind me of your father. | 坐在那里 你让我想起了你的父亲 |
[06:12] | He would sit outside, in his rocking chair. | 他会坐在外面的摇椅上 |
[06:18] | Always thinking, never talking. | 一直冥想 从不说话 |
[06:21] | But you have done a wonderful job here. | 但你在这有一份不错的工作 |
[06:25] | Running this place. | 打理这个地方 |
[06:27] | I can’t thank you enough for letting me stay. | 我很感激你让我留下来 |
[06:30] | And helping raise Gabriella. | 并帮助加布里艾拉成长 |
[06:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:41] | Good night, Maria. | 晚安 玛丽亚 |
[07:36] | 越战五十周年 国家衷心感激 | |
[08:07] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[08:09] | Good boy. Come on. Turn. | 好孩子 来 转弯 |
[08:12] | Hold, son. Hold, son. | 稳住 孩子 稳住 孩子 |
[08:22] | Come on, son. That’s it. | 来 孩子 很好 |
[08:24] | Turn, turn. | 转弯 转弯 |
[08:25] | Come on. Come on, son. | 来 来 孩子 |
[08:28] | Come on. | 来 |
[08:46] | – Buenos días. – Buenos días. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:49] | How did you sleep? | 睡得如何 |
[08:52] | Pretty good. | 非常好 |
[08:55] | I didn’t see Gabri’s car. | 我没看到加布里的车 |
[08:57] | She called. She’s fine, John. | 她打过电话 她很好 约翰 |
[08:59] | She’s at Antonia’s. | 她在安东尼娅家 |
[09:01] | I was hoping she’d help me ride that new bald-faced stallion. | 我还希望她能帮我驯那匹白脸牡马 |
[09:05] | She’d like that horse. He turns great. Great turner. | 她会喜欢那匹马的 它很擅长转弯 转弯好手 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:13] | You know, she’d be a good trainer. | 她会是个好驯马师 |
[09:15] | She’s got a way with horses. | 她擅长和马匹相处 |
[09:17] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[09:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:21] | But she is going to college. | 但她要去上大学 |
[09:23] | You think she wants to smell like horses all the time like you? | 你以为她想和你一样天天一股马味 |
[09:27] | That bad? | 那么难闻吗 |
[09:29] | No, para nada, if you like horses. | 不算难闻 如果你喜欢马的话 |
[10:11] | Take ’em down! | 干掉他们 |
[10:21] | Make no mistake about it. | 不许出错 |
[10:24] | We are going to win. | 我们会赢 |
[10:26] | I can assure you that, militarily, | 我能向你保证 |
[10:29] | this strategy will not succeed. | 这策略在军事上无法成功 |
[10:37] | – Uncle John! – In here! | -约翰叔叔 -在这里 |
[10:43] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[10:45] | Did you finish working out the horses? | 你伺弄完马了吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[10:54] | What you working on? | 你在做什么 |
[10:58] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[11:00] | A small knife. | 一把小刀 |
[11:02] | No, it’s Damascus steel. | 不 这是大马士革钢 |
[11:03] | It’s a letter opener I made for when you go away to college. | 我给你上大学准备的开信刀 |
[11:07] | And I’m gonna add on these white handles. | 再把白色把手嵌上 |
[11:10] | Letter opener? | 开信刀 |
[11:11] | It’d be beautiful on your desk. | 放你桌子上会很好看的 |
[11:16] | I hate to break it to you, but nobody writes letters anymore. | 我不想扫你的兴 但现在没人写信了 |
[11:22] | Well, then you can use it to keep the boys away. | 那你可以用它赶走男孩子 |
[11:26] | – Anyway. – Okay. | -随便吧 -好 |
[11:28] | – Push – Okay, jeez. | – 推 – 好的 天啦 |
[11:33] | – Have to grease theses hinges. – I can help. | – 铰链要加润滑油 – 我可以帮把手 |
[11:35] | Okay. How did it go last night? | 好 昨晚怎么样? |
[11:37] | Well, not that many poople showed up to the party. | 参加派对的人并不多 |
[11:40] | – Why not? – Because of the rain. | – 为什么? – 因为下雨 |
[11:45] | Grandma told me what happened last night. | 祖母已告诉我 昨晚所发生的事 |
[11:48] | About the people who died. | 关于死去的人 |
[11:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:54] | You know it’s not your fault, right? | 你知道这不是你的错 对吗? |
[11:56] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[12:00] | I did try. | 我确实尽力了 |
[12:03] | Do you want to go to ride? | 想去骑马吗? |
[12:05] | – Yeah, go puts your boots on. – Okay. | – 去穿上你的靴子 – 好 |
[12:11] | It’s crazy. I’m about to start college. | 有点疯狂 我要上大学了 |
[12:14] | I don’t know why. I have no idea what I want to do yet. | 我不知道为什么 我不知道我想做什么 |
[12:18] | Did you know what you wanted to do at my age? | 你像我这么大时知道自己想做什么吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah, I wanted to be a soldier. | 知道 我想当兵 |
[12:24] | At my age? | 像我这么大时 |
[12:25] | Even before your age. | 比你现在还小一点 |
[12:28] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢当兵吗 |
[12:29] | Well, I had some of the best friends I ever had for a while. | 我曾有过毕生最好的几个朋友 |
[12:35] | It’s gonna be real quiet around here | 没有你在这里问东问西 |
[12:37] | without you asking all these questions. | 这里会变得特别安静 |
[12:41] | – I’m sure you’ll survive. – Yeah. | -你肯定能扛住 -是啊 |
[12:47] | The sun’s setting. I only have about an hour left to ride, okay? | 太阳要落山了 我只能再骑一小时了 |
[12:49] | – Why is that? – I have to go to Antonia’s. | -为什么 -我得去安东尼娅家 |
[12:53] | She’s throwing this thing for the guys | 她邀请秋天要去上大学的人 |
[12:54] | who are going to college in the fall. | 一起聚会 |
[12:58] | Why don’t you invite them here? | 你干嘛不请他们来这里 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | Bring them over here. | 带他们来这里 |
[13:03] | Remember what happened last time? | 还记得上次他们来吗 |
[13:05] | – You freaked them out. – Why? | -你把他们吓坏了 -为什么 |
[13:08] | Because you wouldn’t stop staring at them. | 因为你一直瞪着他们 |
[13:10] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I do that sometimes, but it’s not intentional. | 我有时会那样 但不是故意的 |
[13:15] | Thank you, but Antonia’s got it covered. | 谢谢邀请 但安东尼娅已经搞定了 |
[13:17] | We’re just gonna have it there, okay? | 我们就在这里聚会 行吗 |
[13:22] | Show them the tunnels. | 带他们看看地道 |
[13:25] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | Show them the tunnels. | 带他们看看地道 |
[13:28] | You don’t let anybody go in the tunnels. | 你从不让别人进地道 |
[13:30] | No, but they’re your friends, | 是的 但他们是你的朋友 |
[13:34] | so they’re welcome. | 所以他们可以 |
[13:36] | – Okay, cool. Yeah. – Yeah, show them the tunnels. | -行 好 -带他们看看地道 |
[13:38] | Yeah, that would be fun. | 那会很好玩的 |
[13:43] | I’m really gonna miss riding with you. | 我以后肯定会想念和你一起骑马的时光 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna miss riding with you too. | 我也会想念的 |
[13:56] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[14:00] | Isn’t this cool? He’s never let anyone down here. | 是不是很酷 他从不让别人下来 |
[14:03] | This is crazy, man. | 真疯狂 兄弟 |
[14:11] | I could get used to it. | 我能适应 |
[14:14] | I hope she’s having a good time. | 我希望她玩得开心 |
[14:17] | You never let me in the tunnels. | 你从不让我进地道 |
[14:22] | If you really wanna go in, I’ll take you on a guided tour. | 你真想进的话 我可以带你转一圈 |
[14:25] | No, thank you. Too dirty. | 不了 谢谢 太脏了 |
[14:27] | It is that. | 确实 |
[14:44] | This is a great place for a party, baby. | 这是个聚会的好地方 宝贝 |
[14:46] | Not right now, okay? I have a lot on my mind. | 现在不行 好吗 我脑子里一堆事 |
[14:49] | No, I understand. | 好 我理解 |
[14:51] | – Did you draw that? – Yeah. | -你画的吗 -对 |
[14:54] | I drew that, actually, when I was ten years old. | 其实是我十岁画的 |
[14:55] | That’s a masterpiece. | 画得真棒 |
[14:57] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[15:00] | I got to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[15:02] | Gizelle? | 吉赛尔 |
[15:03] | Hey, girl, can you hear me? The reception is not so good. | 妹子 你能听见吗 信号不太好 |
[15:06] | No, no. Yeah, yeah. I hear you. | 能 能 我能听见 |
[15:09] | Tell me everything. | 都告诉我 |
[15:17] | – Gabrielle? – Yeah? | -加布里埃尔 -怎么 |
[15:21] | What are you doing down here? All of your friends have left. | 你在这里做什么 你朋友都走了 |
[15:24] | They made a big mess. I’m just cleaning up. | 他们搞得乱糟糟的 我在清理 |
[15:28] | So, how did it go? | 聚会怎样 |
[15:30] | Everyone had a good time. | 大家都很开心 |
[15:32] | They kept asking me why my uncle built these tunnels. | 他们一直问我为什么我叔叔挖了地道 |
[15:36] | What did you say? | 你怎么说 |
[15:38] | I said that you like digging and you’re a little crazy. | 我说你喜欢挖掘 还有点疯癫 |
[15:42] | That’s fair enough. | 挺对的 |
[15:47] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你谈点事 |
[15:49] | And I just want you to have an open mind about it. | 我希望你能用开放的心态来看 |
[15:54] | I need to go to Mexico. | 我得去一趟墨西哥 |
[15:57] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么想去那里 |
[16:00] | Because I found my father. | 因为我找到了我爸爸 |
[16:04] | My friend Gizelle, who lives there… | 我朋友吉赛尔 她住在墨西哥 |
[16:07] | Well, she used to live here. Do you remember her? | 她原来住这里 你记得她吗 |
[16:12] | I asked her for a favor, and she found him. | 我让她帮个忙 她找到了他 |
[16:18] | He lives in a town near hers. | 他住在她附近的一个镇里 |
[16:23] | Uncle John, I have to do this. | 约翰叔叔 我必须去 |
[16:26] | I need to hear it from him. | 我需要听他亲口说出来 |
[16:27] | I need to understand why he would just do that. | 我需要明白他为什么那么做 |
[16:31] | Because he’s not a good man. | 因为他不是好人 |
[16:34] | – Can’t be that simple. – It is. | -不可能那么简单 -就那么简单 |
[16:37] | Uncle John, I’ve heard the stories. | 约翰叔叔 我听过那些故事 |
[16:38] | I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你经历过很多 |
[16:40] | But my world is a lot different from yours. | 我的世界与你的完全不同 |
[16:43] | No, it’s not. It’s worse. | 确实 你的更可怕 |
[16:45] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[16:47] | People don’t just act bad for no reason. | 人不会无缘无故做坏事 |
[16:49] | There’s no reason for a man to throw his family away. | 一个男人不管有什么理由都不能抛弃家庭 |
[16:51] | He’s lucky he has one. | 能有个家庭就够幸运了 |
[16:53] | – Why are you getting so mad? – Because you don’t know how bad it is. | -你为什么这么生气 -因为你不知道这个世界多坏 |
[16:55] | I know how black a man’s heart can be. | 我知道人心能有多黑暗 |
[16:57] | There’s nothing good out there, Gabrielle. | 这世上没有好人 加布里埃尔 |
[16:59] | Maybe he’s changed. | 也许他变了 |
[17:00] | Men like that don’t change. It only gets worse. | 那种男人不会变 只会变得更坏 |
[17:03] | You changed. | 你就变了 |
[17:05] | I haven’t changed. | 我没变 |
[17:06] | I’m just trying to keep a lid on it, every day. | 我只是努力控制住自己 日日如此 |
[17:08] | Uncle John, I need you to trust me. | 约翰叔叔 我需要你信任我 |
[17:10] | I need you to know that I’m gonna make good decisions. | 我需要你知道我会做出正确的决定 |
[17:17] | I can’t control what’s out there. | 我控制不了外面的世界 |
[17:20] | You can’t just protect me forever. | 你不可能永远保护我 |
[17:23] | As long as I’m around, | 只要我还有一口气 |
[17:24] | he’s never gonna hurt you again. | 他就别想再伤害你 |
[17:27] | No one is. | 没人能 |
[17:29] | You said you did what you thought was right and left at 17, | 你说你做了你认为正确的事 十七岁就离开了 |
[17:33] | and nobody stopped you. | 没人阻止你 |
[17:35] | I wish they had. | 我希望他们阻止了 |
[17:38] | Gabrielle, I care for you like a daughter. | 加布里埃尔 你就像我女儿一样 |
[17:43] | I know you want answers. | 我知道你想要答案 |
[17:45] | Just wait a little while. | 稍微等一等 |
[17:48] | Grow up a little bit. | 再长大一点 |
[17:50] | Know about the world a little bit. | 再多了解这世界一点 |
[17:55] | Would you do that for me, please? | 你愿意为我这么做吗 |
[18:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna go to bed. Good night. | 我要睡了 晚安 |
[18:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:34] | I just wanna know why. | 我只想知道原因 |
[18:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | She wants to see her father. | 她想去见她父亲 |
[18:48] | Gabrielle, I thought we had an understanding. | 加布里埃尔 我以为我们已经说好了 |
[18:50] | We did. We did. I’m sorry. | 是啊 是啊 对不起 |
[18:53] | But I’ve been thinking about it all night, and… | 但我考虑了一晚上… |
[18:56] | I just want answers now, not later. | 我现在就想知道答案 不是以后 |
[18:59] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[19:03] | Gizelle helped me. | 吉赛尔帮了我 |
[19:05] | Gizelle. | 吉赛尔 |
[19:14] | She’s trying to help me. | 她是想帮我 |
[19:21] | That man is more your father. | 这个人才更像你的父亲 |
[19:23] | Watching over you, protecting you. | 照顾你 保护你 |
[19:24] | These last ten years, he was the father. | 最近这十年 他就是你父亲 |
[19:28] | Maria, go easy. | 玛丽亚 别激动 |
[19:29] | No. Why? | 不激动 为什么 |
[19:31] | Because. | 因为所以 |
[19:44] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[19:46] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:12] | You’re right. I won’t go. | 你说得对 我不去了 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna go to Antonia’s. | 我去安东尼娅家 |
[20:19] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[20:24] | It’s all right. She’s a kid. | 没事的 她还是个孩子 |
[20:43] | Uncle John! | 约翰叔叔 |
[20:47] | Sorry about everything earlier! | 刚才的事真对不起 |
[20:49] | That’s okay! | 没关系 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:15] | Come here! | 快过来 |
[23:17] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[23:34] | – You want something to drink? – No, I’m okay. | -要喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[23:37] | I do. | 我要喝 |
[23:40] | I’ll just sit here. | 我就坐在这里 |
[23:46] | You know, I can feel you looking around. | 你知道我能感觉到你在四处打量吧 |
[23:49] | What? | 什么 |
[23:50] | It’s a nice house, huh? | 这房子很棒 对吧 |
[23:52] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 对 挺好的 |
[23:54] | I can feel you looking at me too. | 我还能感觉到你在打量我 |
[23:57] | No. | 没有 |
[23:58] | No. You look great. | 没 你看起来很棒 |
[24:00] | I know I’ve changed. | 我知道我变了不少 |
[24:03] | Life down here, it ain’t easy, my sister. | 姐妹 这里的生活不容易 |
[24:06] | You do what you can. | 你得尽力而为 |
[24:08] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[24:10] | I appreciate you so much for helping me find my dad. | 我非常感激你帮我找我爸爸 |
[24:13] | I mean, it wasn’t easy, but it’s cool. | 并不容易 但没关系 |
[24:16] | – Let me give you something… – No, no, no. | -我想给你个东西 -不不不 |
[24:18] | You think I’m some fucking charity case? | 你当我是什么慈善对象吗 |
[24:21] | No, Gizelle. | 不 吉赛尔 |
[24:22] | – I didn’t… – I was kidding. | -我没有 -我开玩笑的 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:27] | I actually believed you there for a second. | 我有那么一秒真差点信了 |
[24:28] | You know I would never hurt your feelings like that. | 你知道我绝不会那样伤害你的感情 |
[24:32] | We’ll go see your old man. | 我们就去见你老爸吧 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:42] | Come on! | 来 |
[24:46] | Come on! | 来 |
[25:15] | Here it is, 172. | 到了 172号 |
[25:20] | Go on. Get your daddy, girl. | 去找你老爸吧 妹子 |
[25:33] | Apartment number two. Okay. | 2号公寓 找到了 |
[26:04] | Hola. | 你好 |
[26:33] | I did not expect this. | 我没想到你会来 |
[26:35] | It’s been a very long time. | 实在是太久了 |
[26:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:40] | You’re all grown up now, Gabriela. | 你现在都是个大姑娘了 加布里埃尔 |
[26:45] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[26:48] | It wasn’t easy. | 不容易 |
[26:50] | You always had a good head on your shoulders. | 你一直很聪明 |
[26:53] | Even as a little girl, you always did good in school. | 哪怕是小时候 你也总是学校里最优秀的 |
[26:59] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[27:03] | Just now you looked just like your mother. | 你现在看起来跟你妈妈一模一样 |
[27:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:08] | Yes, very much. | 是的 非常像 |
[27:11] | You could almost be her twin. | 你都能当她的双胞胎了 |
[27:13] | Thank you. Um, I need to… I need to ask you a question. | 谢谢 我…我得问你一个问题 |
[27:18] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[27:20] | Why did you leave us? | 你当初为什么离开我们 |
[27:27] | I’m just trying to understand why you would just go like that. | 我只是想理解你为什么就那么走了 |
[27:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | Because one day, I looked at your mother and you | 因为有一天 我看着你和你妈妈 |
[27:42] | and realized you both didn’t mean anything to me anymore. | 我意识到你俩对我而言都没有任何意义了 |
[27:48] | I know it’s hard to understand. | 我知道这很难理解 |
[27:51] | But I wasted time | 因为我浪费了太多时间 |
[27:55] | being with you… | 跟你在一起 |
[27:58] | and her. | 还有她 |
[28:00] | And she fucking dies and leaves me with you, | 然后她死了 留下我跟你一起 |
[28:05] | who I never wanted. | 我从来就没想要你 |
[28:13] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[28:17] | You don’t need to come back. | 你不用再回来了 |
[28:29] | Hey, what happened? Girl, what happened? | 怎么了 妹子 发生了什么 |
[28:31] | I should’ve listened to him. He was right the whole time. | 我应该听他的 他一直都是对的 |
[28:33] | – I got to get back home tonight. – Who? | -我今晚得回家 -谁 |
[28:35] | Fuck that! You’re not gonna drive home. | 去他的 你不能开车回家 |
[28:36] | It’s too late and you’re too upset. | 太晚了 你情绪又这么不好 |
[28:39] | Yo, let me help you. You got to calm down, though. | 我来帮你 但你得冷静下来 |
[28:42] | We’ll do something to get this out of your mind. | 我们得做点什么让你忘掉这些 |
[28:47] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[29:21] | Hi. How are you? | 你好啊 |
[29:29] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[30:08] | Don Miguel. | 唐 米高 |
[30:10] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[30:13] | Do you want something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗? |
[30:15] | – I don’t have much time. – Let’s go straight to business. | – 我时间不多 – 那就直接谈生意吧 |
[30:20] | I heard you want to expand your business. | 我听说你想拓展业务 |
[30:24] | I want to grow. | 是的 公司需要成长 |
[30:26] | With your help I can achieve that. We’d be partners. | 与你合作 我就能成功 我们会是最佳拍档 |
[30:30] | I always look for new whores. | 我一直在寻找新的少女 |
[30:32] | I’ve exported more than 17 000 girls last year. | 去年我已经输出了超过一万七千名女孩 |
[30:36] | Even the ugliest ones, can make us more than 300 000. | 即使是丑的 也可以让我们盈利超过三十万 |
[30:45] | Don Miguel, you look perfect! | 唐 米高 你看起来很不错啊 |
[30:49] | Leave us. | 走远点 |
[30:50] | I knew you would like our girls. They are of the best quality. | 我知道你喜欢我们的女孩 他们质量是最好的 |
[30:55] | I heard you sent a shipment to New York. | 我听说你发了一批货往纽约 |
[30:58] | Leave us, Victor. | 走开 维达 |
[31:00] | I need to speak to Miguel. | 我需要跟米高谈谈 |
[31:02] | So speak here. What’s the problem? | 那就在这里说啊 有什么问题吗? |
[31:06] | Hugo, after you guys decide who runs the place, let me know. | 雨果 谁管理那地方 你俩商量好以后 请通知我 |
[31:10] | Please give me a minute, Don Miguel. | 请给我一分钟 唐 米高 |
[31:14] | Victor. | 维达 |
[31:16] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[31:19] | Do you know what’s on the line? | 你知道什么是业务吗? |
[31:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[31:25] | I work my ass off, getting the best whores. | 我的工作就是 找到最好的妓女 |
[31:27] | And I cannot be present when business is happening? | 而谈生意时 我居然不能在场? |
[31:29] | You make me look bad. | 你这样让我很没面子 |
[31:32] | – Go easy. – Shut your mouth. | – 放松点 – 闭上你的嘴 蠢驴 |
[31:36] | This is not the time, nor place to play around. | 这不是玩的时候 也不是玩的地方 |
[31:39] | There is a lot of money on the line. | 业务上有很多钱要赚 |
[31:42] | You do your way, | 你谈你的业务 |
[31:44] | and I’ll do mine. | 我会尽我所能 |
[31:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 失陪 |
[31:58] | John! John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[32:00] | – What’s the matter? – She never went to Antonia’s. | -怎么了 -她根本没去安东尼娅家 |
[32:03] | – She went to Mexico. – What? | -她去了墨西哥 -什么 |
[32:05] | Gizelle called. Gabriela went to | 吉赛尔打电话来了 加布里埃尔 |
[32:07] | see her father and never came back. | 去见了她爸 一直没回来 |
[32:11] | Did you get an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[32:13] | And her father’s too. | 还有她爸的地址 |
[32:16] | What happened, John? | 这是怎么回事 约翰 |
[32:21] | – Should I call the police? – Cops can’t cross the border. | -我要报警吗 -警察不能越境 |
[32:25] | Down there, they don’t do shit. | 他们在那边什么也做不了 |
[32:27] | Please, John. | 拜托了 约翰 |
[32:29] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[33:05] | I can’t control what’s out there. | 我控制不了外面的世界 |
[33:08] | You can’t just protect me forever. | 你不可能永远保护我 |
[34:59] | I’m looking for Gabrielle. | 我找加布里埃尔 |
[35:01] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[35:08] | Where is she? | 那她在哪 |
[35:10] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[35:13] | All this shit is because of you. | 这些破事都是因为你 |
[35:20] | I should’ve broke your fucking neck ten years ago. | 我十年前就该拧断你的脖子 |
[35:54] | Gizelle. | 吉赛尔 |
[35:58] | My name is John. We’ve met a few times before. | 我叫约翰 我们之前见过几次 |
[36:01] | – I’m looking for Gabrielle. – She’s not here. | -我找加布里埃尔 -她不在这里 |
[36:03] | Do you know where she could be? | 你知道她可能在哪吗 |
[36:05] | I don’t know. She wanted help finding her old man. | 不知道 她找我帮忙找她父亲 |
[36:08] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这个 |
[36:08] | You mind if I ask you a few questions about what happened? | 我能问几个问题吗 关于发生的事 |
[36:12] | Okay, but I don’t know much. | 可以 但我知道的并不多 |
[36:13] | Inside, if you don’t mind. | 进去说吧 如果你不介意的话 |
[36:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:21] | She was so sad. | 她非常伤心 |
[36:23] | He basically told her to fuck off, and I just wanted to help. | 他相当于让她滚蛋了 我只是想帮忙 |
[36:27] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[36:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:30] | She was crying a lot. And it made me feel bad. | 她大哭了一场 让我感觉很难过 |
[36:32] | I didn’t want to bring her back to | 我不想带她回到 |
[36:33] | this shithole because it’s depressing. | 这个破地方 因为太压抑了 |
[36:35] | I thought it might be better if I took her out, | 我觉得带她出去 |
[36:37] | calm her down, get her head clear, | 安抚她 让她清醒一下 |
[36:38] | maybe get some drinks. | 或许喝点酒更好 |
[36:40] | And then we went to this place, and then we got separated. | 然后我们到了一个地方 就走散了 |
[36:42] | – And I don’t know what happened! – How? | -我不知道发生了什么 -怎么会 |
[36:44] | Because I drank too much. It happens. | 因为我喝多了 正常啊 |
[36:47] | I was talking to a couple of friends, | 我和几个朋友聊天 |
[36:49] | and then I looked up and she wasn’t there. | 然后找她 就发现她不见了 |
[36:50] | And I looked for her everywhere. | 我到处都找过了 |
[36:52] | And I thought maybe she left. | 我以为她先走了 |
[36:54] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[36:56] | She left without saying goodbye? | 她不辞而别 |
[36:58] | Yeah, I don’t know, maybe. | 是 我不知道 可能吧 |
[37:00] | Somebody drove me there, and I don’t even know who. | 有人载我去的 我都记不清是谁 |
[37:02] | And, yeah, I said I was fucked up. | 是的 我说了我喝多了 |
[37:04] | Was she talking to anyone, any guys? | 她和什么人说过话吗 男人 |
[37:06] | What? | 什么 |
[37:08] | Was she talking to any guys? | 她和什么男人说过话吗 |
[37:10] | I don’t know, man! Maybe. | 我也不知道 可能吧 |
[37:12] | She must’ve talked to a few guys. | 她肯定和几个男人说过话 |
[37:14] | Why you asking me all this shit? You think I’m lying to you? | 你为什么问我这些废话 难道我在骗你吗 |
[37:17] | You called my house | 你打电话到我家 |
[37:18] | and said she never came back from her father’s. | 说她一直没从她父亲家回来 |
[37:20] | Yeah, I was giving you a heads-up. | 是 我是想提醒你一下 |
[37:22] | – Or covering your ass. – Man, fuck you… | -或是想摆脱责任 -去你的… |
[37:28] | Where did you get this? | 这是哪来的 |
[37:29] | She gave it to me, man. | 她送我的 |
[37:31] | It was her mother’s. | 这是她母亲的 |
[37:33] | She’d never give it to you. | 她绝对不可能送给你 |
[37:35] | You sold her out. | 你把她卖了 |
[37:38] | She was your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[37:39] | Fuck you! Get out of my place! | 去你的 滚出我家 |
[37:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:50] | You’re gonna take me to that club, | 你要带我去那家夜店 |
[37:53] | and you’re gonna show me who she was with. | 告诉我她跟谁说过话 |
[37:56] | Or I’m gonna hurt you real bad. | 否则我就把你千刀万剐 |
[38:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:14] | Get out. | 下车 |
[38:26] | Shit, man. I can’t go in there. | 该死 我不能进去 |
[38:28] | People know me. I got to live down here. | 他们认识我 我还要在这里混呢 |
[38:32] | You’re gonna go inside and you’re gonna point them out. | 你要进去 把他们指出来 |
[38:35] | If you do anything else, | 如果你有别的举动 |
[38:37] | then I promise I’ll put a bullet | 我保证会在他们 |
[38:38] | in your head before they can get me. | 对我动手之前一枪崩了你 |
[38:41] | Move. | 走 |
[39:06] | I haven’t changed. I’m just trying to keep a lid on it. | 我没变 我只是努力控制住自己 |
[39:12] | My world is a lot different from yours. | 我的世界与你的完全不同 |
[39:16] | Because you don’t know how bad it is. | 因为你不知道这个世界多坏 |
[39:17] | I know how black a man’s heart can be. | 我知道人心能有多黑暗 |
[39:38] | That’s the guy, man. On the couch. | 就是他 沙发上的那个 |
[39:45] | – We’re cool, right? – Fuck off. | -没我事了吧 -滚蛋 |
[39:48] | Get out of here. | 滚出去吧 |
[40:26] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:54] | Start telling me where she is, or I’ll break it off. | 告诉我她在哪 否则我就掰断它 |
[41:59] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[44:46] | Let’s go! They are all yours! Have fun! | 开始吧 他们都是你们的了 玩得开心点 |
[46:45] | Vito. | 维多 |
[46:48] | Arizona. | 亚利桑那州 |
[48:00] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[48:02] | What? | 什么 |
[48:05] | Let her… | 放她… |
[48:06] | – Let her go. – Let her go. | -放她走 -放她走 |
[48:18] | “John Rambo.” | “约翰·兰博” |
[48:25] | Juanito Rambo. | 胡安尼托·兰博 |
[48:29] | Wanna know something, Juanito? | 知道吗 胡安尼托 |
[48:32] | These girls mean nothing to me or my customers. | 我和我的客户们根本不在乎这些女孩 |
[48:36] | In my world, they’re nothing. They’re not people. | 在我的世界里 她们连人都算不上 |
[48:39] | They’re just… They’re just things. | 她们只是…她们只是物品 |
[48:43] | They have no worth to men like us. | 对我们这样的男人来说她们毫无价值 |
[48:47] | So I would have not paid attention to this… | 所以我本来不会注意到这个 |
[48:53] | to her. | 注意到她 |
[48:55] | But now I will. | 但现在不一样了 |
[48:57] | Because you coming here has made it very bad for her, cabrón. | 因为你来这里对她太不利了 混蛋 |
[49:02] | We would’ve just trained her, used her and sold her. | 我们原本打算训练她 利用她 卖了她 |
[49:07] | But now we’re gonna make an example of her. | 但现在我们要拿她杀鸡儆猴了 |
[49:11] | I’m gonna let you live. | 我要放你一条生路 |
[49:21] | You’re gonna think about this every fucking day | 你余生会每天都想着 |
[49:22] | of your fucking life. | 这件事了 |
[49:27] | Until you can’t think anymore, Juanito. | 直到你再也无法思考的那天 胡安尼托 |
[50:24] | Get up. | 起来 |
[50:26] | Let me help you. Can you stand? | 我来帮你 能站起来吗 |
[50:36] | Okay, you have to get up. They will come back. | 好了 你得站起来 他们会回来的 |
[50:49] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[50:51] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[50:58] | You think I’m stupid? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[51:00] | No, I don’t think that. | 没人跟你开玩笑 |
[51:02] | I wanted to kill him straight away and you didn’t let me. | 你当然有 我想马上杀了他 但你却跟他玩 |
[51:07] | You embarassed me there. | 你简直都快成了爱玩的大男孩 |
[51:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[51:12] | Give me his girl. | 我想他死 |
[51:15] | – This is business. – I know, but now it’s personal. | – 这是门生意 – 我知道 但我还是想杀了他 |
[51:25] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[51:35] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[52:11] | 亚利桑那州驾驶证 约翰·兰博 | |
[52:23] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[52:42] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[52:57] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[54:50] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[54:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[54:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[55:00] | Carmen Delgado. | 卡门·戴尔加多 |
[55:03] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[55:05] | John. | 约翰 |
[55:07] | Your truck is in the garage, by the way. | 对了 你的车在车库里 |
[55:13] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这来的 |
[55:16] | I brought you here. | 我带你来的 |
[55:17] | You don’t even know me. | 你都不认识我 |
[55:20] | Why do I have to know you? | 我必须要认识你吗 |
[55:23] | You were in trouble. | 你遇上了麻烦 |
[55:26] | I don’t know, I would do it for anyone. | 换做其他人我也会这么做 |
[55:28] | Why were you even there? | 你为什么会去那里 |
[55:31] | I’m an independent journalist. | 我是一名独立记者 |
[55:34] | I was following El Flaco… | 我当时在跟踪瘦子 |
[55:38] | a pimp who drugs and sells girls. | 一个贩卖毒品和妇女的皮条客 |
[55:42] | I saw you in the club, watching him. | 我当时看到你在夜店里观察他 |
[55:46] | I saw what you did to him. | 我看到你对他做了什么 |
[55:49] | How long have I been here? | 我来这里多久了 |
[55:51] | – Four days. – Four days? | -四天 -四天 |
[55:55] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[55:57] | You got to tell me… | 你得告诉我 |
[56:00] | Where are the men that took her? | 带走她的那些人在哪 |
[56:01] | Who did they take? Your daughter? | 他们带走的是谁 你女儿 |
[56:03] | Yeah. Where is she? | 对 她在哪 |
[56:06] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[56:09] | The Martínez brothers. | 马丁内斯兄弟 |
[56:11] | They took my sister. | 他们抢走了我妹妹 |
[56:15] | They found her dead from an overdose three years ago. | 三年前她被发现吸毒过量而死 |
[56:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[56:22] | You just got to tell me where you think they are. | 你要告诉我你认为他们在哪 |
[56:26] | No, it doesn’t work this way. | 不 这样不行的 |
[56:28] | There’s too many of them. | 他们人太多 |
[56:30] | Are you crazy or what? | 你疯了吗 |
[56:32] | I’m not thinking about that. | 我没想这些 |
[56:34] | All I can think about is… | 我脑子里全是… |
[56:37] | how scared she must be, | 她会有多害怕 |
[56:40] | what she’s going through, | 她在经历什么 |
[56:42] | and what your sister went through. | 还有你妹妹经历了什么 |
[56:46] | Just help me, please. | 请你帮帮我 |
[56:49] | I can’t do it without you. | 没有你我无法成功 |
[56:56] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢你 |
[56:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:23] | Go! | 走 |
[58:35] | Go! Come on! | 走 快走 |
[58:38] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[58:39] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[58:43] | Get out! | 出去 |
[58:52] | – Gabrielle. Come here. – No! | -加布里埃尔 过来 -不 |
[58:54] | – No, Gabrielle! Gabrielle. – No! | -不 加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔 -不 |
[58:56] | It’s John. It’s John. | 我是约翰 |
[58:58] | It’s Uncle John. | 我是约翰叔叔 |
[59:00] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[59:02] | It’s your uncle. It’s your uncle. | 我是你叔叔 你叔叔 |
[59:25] | Okay. We’re going home. | 好了 我们回家 |
[59:27] | You’re going home. You’re safe now. | 我带你回家 你现在安全了 |
[1:00:07] | no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[1:01:07] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[1:01:10] | We’re gonna get you back, get you back home. | 我会带你回去 带你回家 |
[1:01:18] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 |
[1:01:21] | You didn’t do anything. You didn’t do anything at all. | 你没做错什么 什么都没做错 |
[1:01:25] | We’re gonna go home, and everything’s gonna be good. | 我们回家 一切都会好的 |
[1:01:27] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[1:01:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:35] | I got this back for you. | 我帮你拿回了这个 |
[1:01:49] | Gabrielle, I need you to keep your eyes open. | 加布里埃尔 你不能闭上眼睛 |
[1:01:53] | Keep your eyes open. | 别闭眼 |
[1:01:56] | Let’s talk about something. | 我们聊点什么 |
[1:02:00] | I remember you were a great rider. | 我记得你骑马骑得很好 |
[1:02:04] | Every event you were in, every competition, | 每次活动 每次比赛 |
[1:02:08] | you’d win everything. | 你都能赢 |
[1:02:10] | I remember you were just about 11 years old. | 我记得你那时才十一岁 |
[1:02:14] | You won five events in one day. That’s really something. | 你一天赢了五场 真的很了不起 |
[1:02:18] | Gabrielle, stay with me. | 加布里埃尔 别闭眼 |
[1:02:20] | You can do it. We’re gonna be home soon. | 你能行的 我们很快就到家了 |
[1:02:24] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾好你 |
[1:02:26] | You got so much life left. | 你还有漫长的人生 |
[1:02:29] | You got so many things you got to do. | 你还有许多要做的事 |
[1:02:33] | So many things. | 许多事 |
[1:02:36] | When I came home a long time ago, you were so young. | 很久之前我回家时 你那么小 |
[1:02:41] | Gabrielle, you were so young. | 加布里埃尔 你那么小 |
[1:02:44] | I was lost. I was a lost man. | 我很迷茫 我迷失了自我 |
[1:02:48] | And then I met you. | 然后我见到了你 |
[1:02:52] | And I saw something that I didn’t think I’d ever see anymore: | 我看到了我以为再也看不到的东西 |
[1:02:58] | Good in this world. Some innocence. | 这世上的美好 纯真 |
[1:03:02] | And I had a family that I never thought I’d ever have. | 我有了一个从不敢奢望的家 |
[1:03:06] | And raising you, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 抚养你长大 是我这辈子最好的事 |
[1:03:10] | And I thank you for that. Thank you. | 为此我谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[1:03:14] | You’re like the… | 你就像… |
[1:03:16] | Gabrielle? Gabrielle. | 加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔 |
[1:03:26] | Gabrielle. No, no. | 加布里埃尔 不 不 |
[1:03:28] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[1:03:31] | Gabrielle? | 加布里埃尔 |
[1:03:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:03:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:10] | Why not me? | 为什么不是我 |
[1:05:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:06:42] | I want you to stay at your sister’s. | 我希望你住在你妹妹家 |
[1:06:45] | There’s nothing for you here, nothing for me here. | 这里没什么让你留恋的了 我也没有 |
[1:06:50] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[1:06:53] | I’m just gonna move around. | 我四处漂泊 |
[1:06:56] | Like always. | 一如往常 |
[1:06:59] | Will I see you again? | 我还会再见到你吗 |
[1:07:03] | Sure. | 会的 |
[1:07:10] | I will miss this. | 我会想念这里 |
[1:07:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:46] | Travel safe. | 一路顺风 |
[1:11:14] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:11:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:11:18] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:11:22] | If someone sees you, we both will die. | 如果有人看到你 我们两个都会死 |
[1:11:25] | Coming back here is so dangerous. | 回来这里太危险了 |
[1:11:28] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[1:11:29] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:11:35] | I’m… | 我… |
[1:11:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:11:39] | I really am. I know how you feel. | 真的 我明白你的感觉 |
[1:11:42] | But coming back was dangerous. | 但回来真的很危险 |
[1:11:46] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来 |
[1:11:49] | I wanna find the thin one. | 我想找到那个瘦子 |
[1:11:51] | – No. – The one that cut her. | -不 -伤她那个人 |
[1:11:53] | – No. – The one that cut me. | -不 -伤我那个人 |
[1:11:55] | I will not help you again. | 我不会再帮你 |
[1:11:58] | You have to. | 你必须帮我 |
[1:11:59] | Why do I have to? | 为什么 |
[1:12:01] | What will it change? Nothing. | 这能改变什么 什么也改变不了 |
[1:12:05] | We grieve and move on. | 我们悲痛然后继续生活 |
[1:12:09] | And you’ve done that? | 你做到了吗 |
[1:12:13] | I mean, I think of her every day. | 我每天都会想她 |
[1:12:17] | Every fucking day. | 该死的每一天 |
[1:12:22] | But we have to move on. | 但我们必须向前看 |
[1:12:24] | What if you can’t move on? | 如果不能呢 |
[1:12:26] | – What if you can’t move on at all? – But you have to. | -如果完全不能呢 -可你必须那么做 |
[1:12:29] | We have no choice. What’s done is done. | 我们别无选择 过去的已经过去了 |
[1:12:31] | Why is it done? | 为什么过去了 |
[1:12:34] | How is it ever done? | 怎么可能过去 |
[1:12:38] | When I look at something so innocent… | 我看到她那张纯真的脸 |
[1:12:42] | and I see that face never have life in it again, | 永远地失去了生命 |
[1:12:46] | how is it ever done? | 怎么可能过去 |
[1:12:53] | I want revenge. | 我要复仇 |
[1:12:56] | I want them to know that death is coming… | 我要让他们知道死期到了 |
[1:13:01] | and there’s nothing they can do to stop it. | 他们做什么都无济于事 |
[1:13:06] | I want them to feel our grief… | 我要让他们感受到我们的悲痛 |
[1:13:10] | and know that’s the last thing they will ever feel. | 并且知道那是他们人生最后的感觉 |
[1:13:17] | And I know you want it too. | 我知道你也想这样 |
[1:15:31] | Go! | 去吧 |
[1:17:50] | Get him! This old gringo is nothing! | 抓住他 这个外国佬不算什么 |
[1:23:57] | Here! | 这边 |
[1:24:41] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[1:24:43] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[1:24:45] | I could’ve killed you ten times. | 我本可以杀你十次 |
[1:24:48] | But I wanted you last. | 但我想把你留到最后 |
[1:24:51] | Fuck you. | 你去死 |
[1:24:53] | No, fuck you, dead man. | 不 你去死 你死定了 |
[1:24:56] | I want you to feel my rage, my hate, | 我想要你在被我剖胸挖心时 |
[1:25:02] | when I reach into your chest and rip out your heart! | 感受我的愤怒 我的仇恨 |
[1:25:08] | Like you did mine. | 就像你对我做的那样 |
[1:25:14] | You want to live? | 你想活吗 |
[1:25:16] | Follow the lights. | 跟着灯光 |
[1:27:44] | This is what it feels like. | 就是这种感觉 |
[1:28:43] | I’ve lived in a world of death. | 我一直活在死亡的世界 |
[1:28:47] | I tried to come home, | 我曾尝试回家 |
[1:28:50] | but I never really arrived. | 但从未真正回到家 |
[1:28:53] | A part of my mind and soul… | 我的一部分精神和灵魂 |
[1:28:57] | got lost along the way. | 在途中迷失了 |
[1:29:02] | But my heart was still here, | 但我的心仍在这里 |
[1:29:06] | where I was born. | 我出生的地方 |
[1:29:09] | Where I would defend to the end… | 我会一直守护到死的地方 |
[1:29:12] | the only family I’ve ever known. | 我仅有的家人 |
[1:29:17] | The only home I’ve ever known. | 我仅有的家 |
[1:29:23] | All the ones I’ve loved are now ghosts. | 我爱的人现在都已逝去 |
[1:29:29] | But I will fight… | 但我会拼命 |
[1:29:32] | to keep their memories alive… | 让他们的记忆长存 |
[1:29:36] | forever. | 直到永远 |